PDA

View Full Version : FKK Samya - Cologne

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Sirioja
06-21-15, 23:20
Valentina is 1,60 , not slim, topless but not full naked.

Kira is blond German, about 1,70 , also an other blond German sometimes.

PussyLiccker
06-22-15, 02:51
Ewa has been a prominent figure at Samya for ages and was there most days. She has been missing for some weeks now and is away. I was told on Saturday (20th) that she is due back in a week. She is quite easily distinguished and usually has her hair in those big waves. With some extravagant lingerie / accessories. She appears to be multilingual (and that doesn't include her BJs). There are still a number of missing 'regulars'.The hair description doesn't match the Eva I was with she had dark straight hair, and was wearing a black dress the night of my visit. The pictures on the site doesn't look like her, and she wasn't 174 tall. She told me she came from DV. So I believe Ewa is a different girl than the Eva I met just recently.

PussyLiccker
06-22-15, 05:15
Valentina is 1,60 , not slim, topless but not full naked.

Kira is blond German, about 1,70 , also an other blond German sometimes.I agree Valentina isn't a slim type body, she's wider body type. I've seen her full naked on my visit heading upstairs with client, but first time I've seen her at the bar she wasn't topless.

Didn't see Kira on my visit, unfortunately or didn't notice her. My visit was on a Monday, but it was a party atmosphere still in the evening. Not as busy as weekend night of course, but seemed busier for Monday visits I've had in the past. I found out there there was a Messe at Duss on a visit to DV on Fri night, and like usual they tell me price is increased since messe night. I know Magnum does this too.

Tedesco
06-22-15, 06:20
Eva .... the pictures on the site doesn't look like her, and she wasn't 174 tall. She told me she came from DV. So I believe Ewa is a different girl than the Eva I met just recently.You're right. The pictures on the website are the ones of Eva (the same PedroT97 in #2247 is mentioning) I know since three years now. As long as the pictures won't be deleted from Samya' website, I expect the traditional Eva being still part of the line-up.

By the way, the same dicussion arises currently with Raissa (Raisa), as a former Romanian girl with this nickname came back to Samya after a longer period in Acapulco (Velbert). That's always producing misunderstandings for customers, especially first timers, looking for a girl whose description doesn't seem to match the reality in a club.

McAdonis
06-22-15, 06:24
Ewa (the Romanian woman well described) is active in Samya since three years now. I like her personality but I also have to confirm that she's exactly doing what women are in Samya and other clubs for. Running her business. Arriving in the late afternoon hous, but not working all the days, she knows that always some regular customers knowing her all over the years could be interested joining her on the room after a nice conversation without rush in advance. Ewa makes you feel well and never will forget you, but always gives you a welcome even though your last room with her may be months ago. A woman I appreciate as she is as she is.

Raissa, the slim, white skin or even pale Romanian with "rouge" on her cheeks is always very early in the club. She's too pushy, trying to get the unknown one time customers dragging the guys on the couch. She's not "mine", but she seems to be successful the way she does.Couldn't have described them any better. Ewa / Eva likes to talk and smoke a cigarette after sex. It was pleasant, but I had to cut her off. She also sensed that I may have not entirely enjoyed myself, and she seemed concerned as to why. So I think she takes pride in her work. Rouge cheek Raissa is the opposite. She can kind of pretend to be sweet for about 10 minutes. LOL.

PartnerBusines
06-24-15, 06:17
Couldn't have described them any better. Ewa / Eva likes to talk and smoke a cigarette after sex. It was pleasant, but I had to cut her off. She also sensed that I may have not entirely enjoyed myself, and she seemed concerned as to why. So I think she takes pride in her work. Rouge cheek Raissa is the opposite. She can kind of pretend to be sweet for about 10 minutes. LOL.Met Eva / Ewa couple of weeks back. Definitely she makes one comfortable, loose track of time and enjoy the company. This was my first visit to Samya and I ended up with her. Have this fetish for noses and she has a good one, complimented her and she was like "Are you sure".

Ended up with 75 Euros for her. I will repeat next time with her but will keep track of time.

Free Dude
06-25-15, 13:45
Still biring as hell here. But for the fans: Melli is back.

Faceless78
06-25-15, 14:49
Still biring as hell here. But for the fans: Melli is back.Melli? Melly?

PChew
06-27-15, 12:03
Still biring as hell here. But for the fans: Melli is back.Best news of the week! Thanks a lot!

Free Dude
06-27-15, 22:21
Melli? Melly?I honestly don't know the right spelling.

PedroT97
06-28-15, 01:19
I offer a description of my recent 3 day FKK trip. Day 1: Acapulco, Day2: Samya, Day3: Parksauna Residenz / then Samya. Day 2: Samya I left my hotel in Velbert and set off to Cologne, I had booked a new hotel, to me, as there seemed to be a problem in Cologne with availability. I don't know why that was but when I went down to breakfast on Saturday morning everyone with the exception of someone's mother were wearing AC / DC t-shirts who had played Cologne the night before. The hotel Falderhof, in Surth, is probably hereafter my choice for Samya. One stop on the SBahn to Michaelshoven – I didn't have time to stamp my ticket such that one could, if necessary, walk back to the hotel. So,off to Samya and I got there mid-afternoon around 15:30. My first and long effort was with Carmen, someone I've known for about 2 years but never roomed and very pleased am I having remedied that. Although I'm no sure about the Carmen, as far as I can remember it's Larissa and whatever her name she hit the spot. She has real 'ten to two' tits, less real red / pink hair (currently) and a thoroughly good experience.

Next up to the plate is the redoubtable Varsa, who is now a 'regular' but I don't know why but it just sort of works for me. We stayed in the room for ages and it's good, at least for me, but not everyone would agree.

Then, a safe bet, with Manuela who is fast turning into a favourite for me. She just ticks the boxes for me and has a great attitude and technique. I can commend her to anyone.

Samya remains my favourite but I am glad that I have, at least, in small part gone further afield and I will return to Acapulco but I really remain a loyal fan of Samya. I will be back as soon as I am able.

PedroT97
06-29-15, 23:47
I offer a description of my recent 3 day FKK trip. Day 1: Acapulco, Day2: Samya, Day3: Parksauna Residenz / then Samya. Day 3: PSR / Samya. Well, after my rather mediocre experience At PSR, although the a la carte dining is a nice touch I set off for Samya. I had my Buy 6 get one free voucher so that was good. I arrived about 19:00 and almost immediately set off for my session with Varsa which I always enjoy. Now, when I returned, it was looking extremely busy and, given that I had done my PSR thing, I would have toyed with the idea that I'the call it a day but I was organised to go straight to the airport from the club so I had to persevere. I went to the wet area and there was nowhere to lay your head, the bar was crammed and the sex kino had at least 2 couples who had given up on the room wait and decided to utilize the beds at the back of the kino. Eventually I managed to get a bed and had a doze for about an hour. I was woken by Varsa / Valentina, had a shower and decided to join the fray, reception looked like Waterloo station at rush hour and I just went and found a seat in the bar. I somehow got ensnared by Annette, slim big tits and relatively new to the club, I think. Somehow, she went off to reception and came back 2 minutes later with a key. Given the congestion and it was now about 01:00 Sunday I suggested we go for a long one and she was happy to oblige. Really great and although I was half spent she did manage to get me up the hill with some patient massage, great talk and great technique – really very pleased. I then showered, of course, and then just sat in the bar running down the clock until it was time to head off to the airport and thence Stansted. A great 3 days. Any newbies out there just go and do it as you can't really go wrong. I'm already planning my next trip.

Sirioja
07-03-15, 17:14
Arrived from Saturday at my World with my new top girl.

Girls on day: Valentina not attractive anymore for me compare to my girl, same for Candy, both not busy, prettier girls were for me Matilda. Ro and Vali. Ro ex Iliona Aca with wonderful tits and classy look. I read on other forum about Vali after asking also to theke Jasmine and had no regret. Manuela was also there.

Good foods and orange juice, friendly staff, 2 minutes of good non Arabian Romanian music with numb from Linkin Park, more attractive girl was Jasmine. 0 room, Samya is not a club for me.

Mattador
07-05-15, 12:54
As I was waiting for my taxi the other day at closing time, I witnessed one guy was leaving Samya with one of the girls but was stopped kindly by the owner and the thekefrau with the claim it's forbidden to take a girl out. The girl was also surprised and upset by the reaction. The guy looked ok, non-drunk and handled the matter calmly afterwards, leaving without any discussion or debate.

If it's already off the club hours, why should the owners care? Is there such a strict policy at Samya? I know some girls at other clubs who do freelancer stuff on their off days.

Dufey
07-05-15, 13:17
Arrived from Saturday at my World with my new top girl.

Girls on day: Valentina not attractive anymore for me compare to my girl, same for Candy, both not busy, prettier girls were for me Matilda. Ro and Vali. Ro ex Iliona Aca with wonderful tits and classy look. I read on other forum about Vali after asking also to theke Jasmine and had no regret. Manuela was also there.

Good foods and orange juice, friendly staff, 2 minutes of good non Arabian Romanian music with numb from Linkin Park, more attractive girl was Jasmine. 0 room, Samya is not a club for me.It is so fickle how men can be. The toast of the club being sweet little blonde Candy with bad services and voluptuous Valentina with high end services are out of favour now when before so sought after. We must be glad that Nille Copehagen is still enamoured of these girls to keep them in readies for the high fashion brands that these girls seek.

So even after all your asking around for certain girls you did not take any girls during your stay at Samya.

The only good point is the good food and orange juice. As I mention before, for some of us including my friends they care more for the relax activities including the quality of the loungers and the cut of meat and the variety of fruits than the beauty of the girls in the club. It is the age coming through.

Dufey
07-05-15, 13:19
If it's already off the club hours, why should the owners care? Is there such a strict policy at Samya? I know some girls at other clubs who do freelancer stuff on their off days.Most clubs have an unwritten rule to blatantly take a girl out of the club.

It is better to do this under the radar like she comes to you in your car in the car park like you are one of the normal Romanian lover boys come to pick their girl up to see what she made for him that day. Or meet the girl elsewhere like in your hotel or in the nearby town / street.

Hessen Bub
07-05-15, 13:25
Most clubs don't accept girls having out of the club dates. Some are enforcing it very strictly, others don't. I have picked up girls right in front of a club, also around the corner or they took a cab to a meeting point. Or I picked thhem up home.

Not picking them up right in front of the clubs avoids trouble for her and you.

HB.

Sirioja
07-06-15, 08:49
It is so fickle how men can be. The toast of the club being sweet little blonde Candy with bad services and voluptuous Valentina with high end services are out of favour now when before so sought after. We must be glad that Nille Copehagen is still enamoured of these girls to keep them in readies for the high fashion brands that these girls seek.

So even after all your asking around for certain girls you did not take any girls during your stay at Samya.

The only good point is the good food and orange juice. As I mention before, for some of us including my friends they care more for the relax activities including the quality of the loungers and the cut of meat and the variety of fruits than the beauty of the girls in the club. It is the age coming through.Last Sunday after a new dream night at World with my new girl, I decided to go to Samya on my way back home, to see Valentina, but when I saw dead without sparkle in eyes Valentina and Candy faces, where were smiling girls? Even the way they got hair was not attractive, they can t compete for beauty with my Saturday night girl, only Vali ex Aca could, but busy, Valentina and Candy were not, and writings about Valie ex Ilona Aca told: not kissing, not GFE. So no girl for me, money saved, only 50 for restaurant and orange juice, with bad music as always. Nevertheless, I would not say Candy was bad for our rooms even not so skillful than Valentina, but I know at least as skillful and sexier and prettier at World or Oase or Sharks. At the moment, not attracted anymore by both, times changed like at my World with new girl.

Nille Copenhagen
07-06-15, 15:34
Last Sunday after a new dream night at World with my new girl, I decided to go to Samya on my way back home, to see Valentina, but when I saw dead without sparkle in eyes Valentina and Candy faces, where were smiling girls? Even the way they got hair was not attractive, they can t compete for beauty with my Saturday night girl, only Vali ex Aca could, but busy, Valentina and Candy were not, and writings about Valie ex Ilona Aca told: not kissing, not GFE. So no girl for me, money saved, only 50 for restaurant and orange juice, with bad music as always. Nevertheless, I would not say Candy was bad for our rooms even not so skillful than Valentina, but I know at least as skillful and sexier and prettier at World or Oase or Sharks. At the moment, not attracted anymore by both, times changed like at my World with new girl.Sirioja,

I don't see the point to write negative about the girls, you didn't even when to room with them, if you don't want to session then move on. Like everything else in life, you don't sound like a gentleman in your writing.

Free Dude
07-06-15, 22:50
Besides that. Czech Raissa really doesn't compare well to Candy, Valentina and Vali (looks wise). Service is decent, as in accceptable, but in general I would think that Siroja has been very unlucky in the FKK scene if Raissa and Madi are his highlights. Thirty minute girls in my book, good thirty minute girls, but still.

Samya has a scores of average girls, but you go for the atmosphere and the occasional gem.

Sirioja
07-06-15, 22:51
Sirioja,

I don't see the point to write negative about the girls, you didn't even when to room with them, if you don't want to session then move on. Like everything else in life, you don't sound like a gentleman in your writing.I wrote again in my post Candy was not bad for me for our rooms in November when others wrote about bad services with her. I wrote many times and I think before you met her, I enjoyed my rooms with Valentina, that's why I wanted to see her again, but not attracted by their face look at the moment, compare to some girls in Hessen, maybe we will meet there. But just my taste, doesn't mean the truth for everybody. I just saw them not busy, but it was Sunday evening. I will never write all girls are top model and have exceptional behavior, but I only write about the working girl, I never judge the woman behind.

Sirioja
07-06-15, 23:02
Besides that. Czech Raissa really doesn't compare well to Candy, Valentina and Vali (looks wise). Service is decent, as in accceptable, but in general I would think that Siroja has been very unlucky in the FKK scene if Raissa and Madi are his highlights. Thirty minute girls in my book, good thirty minute girls, but still.

Samya has a scores of average girls, but you go for the atmosphere and the occasional gem.I just think we don't behave in same way with Madi and Raissa, so we didn't have same experiences, 30 minutes is or was not enough for me to enjoy rooms with both, if you find Candy services better, I can't understand what were your 30 minutes rooms with both. I can't say about Vali ex Ilona Aca because I never tried, only she is classy pretty with wonderful tits, but read from men I know no DFK and not GFE. No problem with Raissa and Madi and many other girls in Hessen about this.

Ableyone
07-13-15, 22:40
I don't know, I've only met one of them, my Raisa / Raissa was skinny, obsessed by money and far too rushed in the room.FWIW it was Raisa.

MagretCanard
07-19-15, 22:42

Samya has a scores of average girls, but you go for the atmosphere and the occasional gem.How does the €50 for the first 30 minutes, €25 for the second 30 mins work, is the second 30 just an opportunity for up-selling, or is it a "genuine" offer?

PedroT97
07-20-15, 01:38
Duck breast,

I don't understand. It's €50 for 30 minutes and €75 for the hour. Best value in all of the FKKs. Be aware, that the 'third' 30 minutes goes back to €50 thus 90 minutes is €125 and 2 hours is €150 and so on. You avoid upsell while still in the bar or wherever. Personally, I feel almost guilty paying €25 (that's less than £18 at current exchange rates) as the girl doesn't suddenly get ugly at the 30 minute mark. I no longer experience the 35 minute 'con' as I know the ropes and many of the girls know me. Just go along and fill your boots. I'll be there in a couple of weeks and can't wait.

Free Dude
07-20-15, 02:05
How does the 50 for the first 30 minutes, 25 for the second 30 mins work, is the second 30 just an opportunity for up-selling, or is it a "genuine" offer?No upsell. I don't think I've ever heard a girl ask how long I wanted to stay. It's just that if you go over 30 minutes (which you should check yourself), you pay 75. So you get to the lockers and depending on how long you have stayed, you pay 50,75, 125,150 etc.

MagretCanard
07-20-15, 19:46
Duck breast,

I don't understand. It's 50 for 30 minutes and 75 for the hour. Best value in all of the FKKs. Be aware, that the 'third' 30 minutes goes back to 50 thus 90 minutes is 125 and 2 hours is 150 and so on. You avoid upsell while still in the bar or wherever. Personally, I feel almost guilty paying 25 (that's less than 18 at current exchange rates) as the girl doesn't suddenly get ugly at the 30 minute mark. I no longer experience the 35 minute 'con' as I know the ropes and many of the girls know me. Just go along and fill your boots. I'll be there in a couple of weeks and can't wait.Pedro,

If you are there before August 13th would be interested in any reports you can put up here as am going there on 13th.

Thanks

Breadman
07-20-15, 20:17
Duck breast,

I don't understand. It's 50 for 30 minutes and 75 for the hour. Best value in all of the FKKs. Be aware, that the 'third' 30 minutes goes back to 50 thus 90 minutes is 125 and 2 hours is 150 and so on. You avoid upsell while still in the bar or wherever. Personally, I feel almost guilty paying 25 (that's less than 18 at current exchange rates) as the girl doesn't suddenly get ugly at the 30 minute mark. I no longer experience the 35 minute 'con' as I know the ropes and many of the girls know me. Just go along and fill your boots. I'll be there in a couple of weeks and can't wait.What if the girl starts blowing you on the second round while your in the room and some cum gets in her mouth? She makes it known that cum got in her mouth. Do you fork over the extra cash at the end?

Hessen Bub
07-20-15, 20:24
What if the girl starts blowing you on the second round while your in the room and some cum gets in her mouth? She makes it known that cum got in her mouth. Do you fork over the extra cash at the end?Her fault if she didn't clean the dick good enough. LOL.

HB.

Pheebo
07-21-15, 22:52
It's just that if you go over 30 minutes (which you should check yourself)How am I supposed to check it if I don't wear a watch (I hate them), they don't allow phones in there and I am yet to see an FKK with clocks on the walls?

Olligator
07-22-15, 00:13
I wrote again in my post Candy was not bad for me for our rooms in November when others wrote about bad services with her. I wrote many times and I think before you met her, I enjoyed my rooms with Valentina, that's why I wanted to see her again, but not attracted by their face look at the moment, compare to some girls in Hessen, maybe we will meet there. But just my taste, doesn't mean the truth for everybody. I just saw them not busy, but it was Sunday evening. I will never write all girls are top model and have exceptional behavior, but I only write about the working girl, I never judge the woman behind.Hi Sirioja,

I was with a Valentina in Samya last summer. The session went awesome.

Valentina (ro), 25 yo, 165 mm high, long blonde hair, big blue eyes, awesome tits in a good be+ maybe see, told me she studies IT and has a 3 years old daughter, photos of her shows at her mobile phone.

Is that her? Does the description match? Is she back?

Ableyone
07-22-15, 00:14
How am I supposed to check it if I don't wear a watch (I hate them), they don't allow phones in thereMaybe a pocket watch?

I am yet to see an FKK with clocks on the walls?Some clubs do have them.

PussyLiccker
07-22-15, 00:59
How am I supposed to check it if I don't wear a watch (I hate them), they don't allow phones in there and I am yet to see an FKK with clocks on the walls?Robes have a pocket. You can put your phone in there. The problem with phones is that it's not as easy as checking the time on your wrist. At Samya(and some other clubs at the NRW), the start time gets written on a sheet when she gets her key. So if there is any complications on time, they can look at the sheet for proof or prevents timecheats. Other than that, you'd have to rely on the girl for the time. As far as you get cheated or not, if you don't have anything to keep track of time, who will you know? So, it's better to just have a watch and keep in track yourself. Girls can do it too, but would you like to keep asking the girl for the time? Aca has clocks, but the rooms are too dim to make out from the bed. There's probably other clubs, but not an important factor in choosing clubs.

Banana Boi
07-22-15, 01:19
IMO you're unlucky if you get ripped off for time in NRW clubs. I'm sure there are girls out there that do it but I'm hard pressed trying to remember more than one NRW girl who tried to overcharge me for time. Samya should be the club you are least worried about being overcharged for time. In fact, I've run into Samya girls like J who undercharge in multi hour sessions.

No girl likes a clock watcher just like we wouldn't like a girl counting down every second of the 30 minutes either. If you're a straight 30 minute guy with no extras tell the girl that before you go for a zimmer.

PussyLiccker
07-22-15, 01:23
IMO you're unlucky if you get ripped off for time in NRW clubs. I'm sure there are girls out there that do it but I'm hard pressed trying to remember more than one NRW girl who tried to overcharge me for time. Samya should be the club you are least worried about being overcharged for time. In fact, I've run into Samya girls like J who undercharge in multi hour sessions.

No girl likes a clock watcher just like we wouldn't like a girl counting down every second of the 30 minutes either. If you're a straight 30 minute guy with no extras tell the girl that before you go for a zimmer.I would say getting shortchanged on time is a rare occurance at the NRW. Sometimes girls ask me when we came in. But, I think those are girls that are not used to checking time. The timesheets may have something to do with it. If you go to a Hessen fuck factory, it's more likely. This is why I'm sure guys are doing 1 HR rooms at Oase, so they can get that 40 min than girl rushing you out at 15min. LOL.

PedroT97
07-22-15, 01:58
Magret Canard, I'm sorry but I have had to, because of business commitments, push out my planned trip until August 20 through 23. The first day (Thursday) will be at Acapulco and then Friday / Saturday at Samya. I am a bit concerned that there will be many absentees as the girls take vacations at this time of year but their reasoning is that the punters are doing the same with family holidays and the like. The last Saturday I spent at Samya there were massive waits for a room it appeared late on but I got lucky and had a 5 minute wait, in the bar. I find this a real turn off as I just like to say OK. Let's go. I don't think you can go far wrong at Samya as the choice is extensive and, for the most part, good quality. Everytime I go I do so with a 'shopping list', tick off one or 2, erm, items but invariably come away with a bigger shopping list. Have a great trip and I'll be there August 21. Pedro.

Vito Corleone
07-22-15, 03:16
How am I supposed to check it if I don't wear a watch (I hate them), they don't allow phones in there and I am yet to see an FKK with clocks on the walls?Some clubs like ACA, CLL & others have clocks in the room. You can always use the Flava Fav style!

Sirioja
07-22-15, 06:26
Hi Sirioja,

Valentina (ro), 25 yo, 165 mm high, long blonde hair, big blue eyes, awesome tits in a good be+ maybe see, told me she studies IT and has a 3 years old daughter, photos of her shows at her mobile phone.

Is that her? Does the description match? Is she back?Only 1 blond, beautiful eyes, topless Valentina at Samya, I confirm very skillful in room, I regret her behavior out of room for a "mum" , was there in June, call Samya the day before, said sometimes off on Monday.

For FD, stars girls are not best performer or your favs because depends on your tastes with fingers, but busiest girls like Sandra at Sharks or Raïssa at World, ask the Danish who are booked all night at Samya where most of girls are GND.

PussyLiccker
07-22-15, 09:21
Hi Sirioja,

Is that her? Does the description match? Is she back?Sounds like her. Didn't know she was 25, thought younger. Perhaps Ro comes off looking younger and can downplay their age. Facially, stands out in the crowd as she has the features not common to most girls there, so she has her optics fans as she is a top looker facially there. Body frame is wider, not slim and website pictures show thicker leggs. In general, looks good. Service is technically good, but there has been other girls I've been with I had more fun or passionate time in the room.

MagretCanard
07-22-15, 10:24
Magret Canard, I'm sorry but I have had to, because of business commitments, push out my planned trip until August 20 through 23. The first day (Thursday) will be at Acapulco and then Friday / Saturday at Samya. I am a bit concerned that there will be many absentees as the girls take vacations at this time of year but their reasoning is that the punters are doing the same with family holidays and the like. The last Saturday I spent at Samya there were massive waits for a room it appeared late on but I got lucky and had a 5 minute wait, in the bar. I find this a real turn off as I just like to say OK. Let's go. I don't think you can go far wrong at Samya as the choice is extensive and, for the most part, good quality. Everytime I go I do so with a 'shopping list', tick off one or 2, erm, items but invariably come away with a bigger shopping list. Have a great trip and I'll be there August 21. Pedro.Thanks for that, I get back on 19th so will try give an update as soon as I get back, can't do it on the road as my mobile phone provider blocks all this stuff, good Catholic Ireland.

Nille Copenhagen
07-23-15, 09:32
What if the girl starts blowing you on the second round while your in the room and some cum gets in her mouth? She makes it known that cum got in her mouth. Do you fork over the extra cash at the end?It has never happens to me and I've been with quite many girls at Samya.

Nille Copenhagen
07-23-15, 09:43
Hi Sirioja,

Is that her? Does the description match? Is she back?That is her, she is back I'm looking forwards to see her again for some extended sessions She is nice and cute, at least to me.

Faceless78
07-23-15, 14:21
It has never happens to me and I've been with quite many girls at Samya.In fact, I've never heard anything like this.

Sirioja
07-23-15, 21:15
That is her, she is back I'm looking forwards to see her again for some extended sessions She is nice and cute, at least to me.I agree with you Valentina is sexier than Sylvana, most of Samya girls who are GND are also more "fresh" than granny.

Nille Copenhagen
07-23-15, 22:46
I agree with you Valentina is sexier than Sylvana, most of Samya girls who are GND are also more "fresh" than granny.I was at Sharks before last week I didn't took Sylvana LOL Maybe I did see you? Some Frenchspeaking guys were there.

PussyLiccker
07-24-15, 03:34
I agree with you Valentina is sexier than Sylvana, most of Samya girls who are GND are also more "fresh" than granny.Some great girls either started off here or met here. Like Lori Magnum or Angie Oase. Fresh doesn't necessarily mean good experiences (lacking some skills, but at times interactions over rides that), but met enough of fresh good sessions. Just particular type of interaction I'm fond of. Mid 2013 Samya was the greatest. That year, Lori came out of there, Angie worked there, and Adel came out of there. There were others too.

Sirioja
07-24-15, 05:15
I was at Sharks before last week I didn't took Sylvana LOL Maybe I did see you? Some Frenchspeaking guys were there.I was at Sharks only on sundays because Saturday is for my World. I was said danish were at World on Saturday 11 July.

Enjoy with Valentina and Candy, I liked Valentina, but only for skill in room, looked sad, no sparkle in eyes, at end of June, maybe missed you or waiting for me to go to her, joke.

GapingMaster
07-24-15, 18:19
Laundry Bill.

That was Mona Lisa who just kept adding on more. She does specialise and does charge extra for rimming, anal etc. I was searching for some rimming (both active and passive) info, as I have never been to Samya before and I will come in a couple of months, but the most recent reference is this one, of one year ago. Does anyone know if it is a common practice (I suppose not, unfortunately) and which girls do it?

Thanks

Noreaster
07-24-15, 22:18
What is the club closest to Samaya to drive to by car. Quality girls over cheap price. Is there any under 40 minutes?

MagretCanard
07-24-15, 23:56
What is the club closest to Samaya to drive to by car. Quality girls over cheap price. Is there any under 40 minutes?Maybe.

Sauna Club Babylon.

Oststrasse 12,50189 Elsdorf, 02274-905588 near Duren / frechen.

24:00/01:00 close weekly calendar.

http://www.saunaclub-babylon.com/saunaclub-anwesenheit.php?w=1

Banana Boi
07-25-15, 00:32
What is the club closest to Samaya to drive to by car. Quality girls over cheap price. Is there any under 40 minutes?Mondial, PSR, Magnum, DV, LR, and maybe ACA, roughly in that order, are all within 40 minutes from Samya. Every main club we discuss in NRW except for maybe YY is under 1 hour from Samya.

Quick search of your posting history and I see you are seeking Asians in FKK's. First there aren't many and, if you find one, she's likely going to be older and not hot. Only young hot one I've ever seen in a FKK is Amy/Emy from GT but long retired AFAIK.

Nille Copenhagen
07-25-15, 00:36
I was at Sharks only on sundays because Saturday is for my World. I was said danish were at World on Saturday 11 July.We were at World on Saturday too, we saw some arrogant French speaking guys at the pool area and at the outdoor bar. They were with you? The girls complained about lazy guys at the pool.

Then I was resting at the downstairs pool and 4 British morons were constantly cheering and screaming loudly at the girls from the jacuzzi, but they didn't seemed to take any girls to the room.

Just there for drinking and party, I going to clubs to fuck I can drink and party at home.

Wow I meet Blond Nea she was sweet and nice, the best experience for that day.

Sirioja
07-25-15, 06:26
We were at World on Saturday too, we saw some arrogant French speaking guys at the pool area and at the outdoor bar. They were with you? The girls complained about lazy guys at the pool.

Then I was resting at the downstairs pool and 4 British morons were constantly cheering and screaming loudly at the girls from the jacuzzi, but they didn't seemed to take any girls to the room.

Just there for drinking and party, I going to clubs to fuck I can drink and party at home.

Wow I meet Blond Nea she was sweet and nice, the best experience for that day.Nea is very sexy and good breathe. On this Saturday when we were both, World was not empty but most of girls didn t work so much, even World busy superstar Raïssa was not so busy but she had 4 hours with my friend and I. Even no BBBQ in the night, but many men prefer to drink many free beers than going with girls. Young french men in jacuzzi were not arrogant, just stupid with no brain. Usually russians spend the Saturday night in jacuzzi, maybe they have fever, drinking free beers all the night and eating diner for 59 without going with girls, just talking and asking about.

MagretCanard
07-25-15, 08:20
Mondial, PSR, Magnum, DV, LR, and maybe ACA, roughly in that order, are all within 40 minutes from Samya. Every main club we discuss in NRW except for maybe YY is under 1 hour from Samya.BB,

Thanks as always for ideas.

Did not know about Magnum, easy access off autobahn http://magnum-saunaclub.de (Heinrich-Hertz-Str. 24 40699 Erkrath).

LR is Living Room http://www.fkk-livingroom.de/eng/index.htm (August-Thyssen-Straße 4, 41564 Kaarst.

What is DV and PSR please?

Delta Indigo
07-25-15, 09:23
I was searching for some rimming (both active and passive) info, as I have never been to Samya before and I will come in a couple of months, but the most recent reference is this one, of one year ago. Does anyone know if it is a common practice (I suppose not, unfortunately) and which girls do it?

ThanksI love to be Rimmed, it is called Zungenanal in German. 30% of the girls at Babylon do it. This club is just outside of Cologne. Ilona a Czech girl did it to me during 3 different sessions for free.

Faceless78
07-25-15, 11:00
I love to be Rimmed, it is called Zungenanal in German. 30% of the girls at Babylon do it. This club is just outside of Cologne. Ilona a Czech girl did it to me during 3 different sessions for free.Hah 3 different positions, you should charge her!

Sirioja
07-25-15, 18:14
BB,

Thanks as always for ideas.

Did not know about Magnum, easy access off autobahn http://magnum-saunaclub.de (Heinrich-Hertz-Str. 24 40699 Erkrath).

LR is Living Room http://www.fkk-livingroom.de/eng/index.htm (August-Thyssen-Strae 4, 41564 Kaarst.

What is DV and PSR please?Dolce Vita in Dusseldorf and Parksauna Residenz in Lohmar close to Koln, I don t advice these 2 clubs, Aca or LR or GT should have better castings.

Pheebo
07-28-15, 01:04
I've been to a couple of FKKs before (one of them is Artemis), and Samya is going to be my first non-FKK. Considering my previous experience, I can't imagine how do you guys pick a girl if she's dressed. What if in the room she turns out to be completely unattractive? Or is that an exception, and most of them always look good naked? Actually, how dressed are the girls? More or less normal-clothes-dressed, or only-underwear-dressed?

I'm sure all those questions are unnecessary and, as always, I'll figure everything out in the process and in the end will have a good time, but. Still wondering.

UltraHappy
07-28-15, 03:00
I've been to a couple of FKKs before (one of them is Artemis), and Samya is going to be my first non-FKK. Considering my previous experience, I can't imagine how do you guys pick a girl if she's dressed. What if in the room she turns out to be completely unattractive? Or is that an exception, and most of them always look good naked? Actually, how dressed are the girls? More or less normal-clothes-dressed, or only-underwear-dressed?

I'm sure all those questions are unnecessary and, as always, I'll figure everything out in the process and in the end will have a good time, but. Still wondering.Most of them are wearing something like a bikini swimsuit. Some are wearing something a little more lingerie-like. Usually, enough of the goods are advertised and on display to give you a sufficient idea.

Capt Dan
07-28-15, 17:27

I'm sure all those questions are unnecessary and, as always, I'll figure everything out in the process and in the end will have a good time, but. Still wondering.99 times out of 100 enough flesh will be on display for you to get an eyeful and to know enough about all the ladies! Good club and I would recommend particularly on Friday / Saturday evenings.

One of the few FKK / Sauna Club establishments which I have visited where the owner / manager / main investor actually goes around welcoming and shaking the hand of all the patrons / customers.

MagretCanard
07-28-15, 22:59
99 times out of 100 enough flesh will be on display for you to get an eyeful and to know enough about all the ladies! Good club and I would recommend particularly on Friday / Saturday evenings.

One of the few FKK / Sauna Club establishments which I have visited where the owner / manager / main investor actually goes around welcoming and shaking the hand of all the patrons / customers.Put your hand in the hand of the man who stilled the water.

Put your hand in the hand of the man who calmed the sea.

Take a look at yourself and you can look at others differently.

By putting your hand in the hand of the man from Samya-e.

Nille Copenhagen
07-28-15, 23:42
99 times out of 100 enough flesh will be on display for you to get an eyeful and to know enough about all the ladies! Good club and I would recommend particularly on Friday / Saturday evenings.

One of the few FKK / Sauna Club establishments which I have visited where the owner / manager / main investor actually goes around welcoming and shaking the hand of all the patrons / customers.The security staffs also shake hands with all guests, it's a nice way to look people in the eye in a friendly matter. I like this approach.

MrManGuy
07-30-15, 13:10
What is the club like in November? Have all the girls gone home to Romania by then? What is Germany weather like then? Is it cold?

Tedesco
07-30-15, 16:37
What is the club like in November? Have all the girls gone home to Romania by then? What is Germany weather like then? Is it cold?In November it's getting wet and cold. A solid pair of trousers, water resisting shoes, a sweater and a water-resisting jacket could make sense when coming here.

Don't worry on the line-up of girls. That's the period when making money before returning to their home countries up from 20 December, after most of the clubs have celebrated the Christmas Party.

MrManGuy
08-02-15, 05:20
I read that Valentina does anal? Is this true? And does she charge the standard 50 or does she charge 100 for anal? Is she any good? Does she make noises?

I did anal with only one girl from Samya and she was not very good (imo). Her name was Ander.

Dufey
08-02-15, 05:25
I read that Valentina does anal? Is this true? And does she charge the standard 50 or does she charge 100 for anal? Is she any good? Does she make noises?

I did anal with only one girl from Samya and she was not very good (imo). Her name was Ander.Can you find the post that says Valentina does anal?

Maybe I am being naive but she told me her arse was a virgin.

Or are you talking about Valentina playing with your arsehole?

MrManGuy
08-02-15, 05:36
Can you find the post that says Valentina does anal?

Maybe I am being naive but she told me her arse was a virgin.

Or are you talking about Valentina playing with your arsehole?Maybe a mistake on the website. I didn't inquire about extras when I saw her.

I thought it was strange such a high quality girl would offer anal, which is partly why I asked.

Dufey
08-02-15, 08:59
Maybe a mistake on the website. I didn't inquire about extras when I saw her.

I thought it was strange such a high quality girl would offer anal, which is partly why I asked.I think sometimes the girls are not always consulted or give approval for the content that goes on the website.

Then you did get some high quality girls doing all sorts of hard core sex acts to keep the customers happy and paying over the readies. This is what we do on this forum trying to find those girls. LOL.

Sirioja
08-02-15, 09:15

I did anal with only one girl from Samya and she was not very good (imo). Her name was Ander.Pretty face white skin chestnut hair Michele provided anal when was at Samya, but never heard Valentina about that and she never tried any upsell. She was just perfect and skill in room.

PedroT97
08-02-15, 09:42
The website says she does and although I don't know as (a) I've never 'roomed' her and (b) it's not something I do (although I have in Thailand). Her closest friend, who does not do anal tells me that Valentina does. I have been to a room with Andar, who was almost insistent that I do for €50 but I declined. I'm off to Samya in a few days and Valentina has been on my 'shopping list' for ages so I'll simply ask her although my list is long and I never get though it! My 'dance card' is full but I know there'll be distractions but of the right kind. I don't understand why the Samya line up has detractors as there's always more than I can deal with. I go to the room 3 times in a 10 hour 'shift' but on one occasion I managed 4 which as I'm now 60 I am impressed by but perhaps I'm just a undiscerning. I'll report on my findings.

Dufey
08-02-15, 10:23
The website says she does and although I don't know as (a) I've never 'roomed' her and (b) it's not something I do (although I have in Thailand). Her closest friend, who does not do anal tells me that Valentina does. I have been to a room with Andar, who was almost insistent that I do for 50 but I declined. I'm off to Samya in a few days and Valentina has been on my 'shopping list' for ages so I'll simply ask her although my list is long and I never get though it! My 'dance card' is full but I know there'll be distractions but of the right kind. I don't understand why the Samya line up has detractors as there's always more than I can deal with. I go to the room 3 times in a 10 hour 'shift' but on one occasion I managed 4 which as I'm now 60 I am impressed by but perhaps I'm just a undiscerning. I'll report on my findings.Well from information is first hand from Valentina herself as she declined me anal sex in the room and this is more than once over several months.

We always believe what girls tell us do we not? Even from the friends of these girls.

LOL.

MrManGuy
08-02-15, 12:16
The website says she does and although I don't know as (a) I've never 'roomed' her and (b) it's not something I do (although I have in Thailand). Her closest friend, who does not do anal tells me that Valentina does. I have been to a room with Andar, who was almost insistent that I do for 50 but I declined. I'm off to Samya in a few days and Valentina has been on my 'shopping list' for ages so I'll simply ask her although my list is long and I never get though it! My 'dance card' is full but I know there'll be distractions but of the right kind. I don't understand why the Samya line up has detractors as there's always more than I can deal with. I go to the room 3 times in a 10 hour 'shift' but on one occasion I managed 4 which as I'm now 60 I am impressed by but perhaps I'm just a undiscerning. I'll report on my findings.Why would Valentina not be on your shopping list? She is objectively more attractive than most of the other girls.

Dufey
08-02-15, 12:26
I don't understand why the Samya line up has detractors as there's always more than I can deal with. I go to the room 3 times in a 10 hour 'shift' but on one occasion I managed 4 which as I'm now 60 I am impressed by but perhaps I'm just a undiscerning. I'll report on my findings.My friends and I sometimes rate Samya as a club to visit for a "save money" day on extended tours of clubs since there are fewer attractive girls in general that would make us inclined to spend money.

I sometimes just want to visit Samya since Olaff the masseur is working. He gives you a really good work out in 30 minutes on his "rack of torture".

I am impressed with your prowess to do so many girls at Samya. Very good work.

Dufey
08-02-15, 12:28
Why would Valentina not be on your shopping list? She is objectively more attractive than most of the other girls.I agree. If Candy or Valentina were in the shop then they easily out gun the other girls in terms of good looks. But then good looks is in the eyes of the beholder and there are so many variables involved there. I think even Sirioja, our resident Quasimodo would tend to agree as well.

MrManGuy
08-02-15, 13:24
My friends and I sometimes rate Samya as a club to visit for a "save money" day on extended tours of clubs since there are fewer attractive girls in general that would make us inclined to spend money.

I sometimes just want to visit Samya since Olaff the masseur is working. He gives you a really good work out in 30 minutes on his "rack of torture".

I am impressed with your prowess to do so many girls at Samya. Very good work.In my view / experience the girls at the upmarket FKK clubs are definitely larger and older but not in a bad way. I always preferred the younger, fresher, smaller girls at Samya, they just seem more girl next door which is what I prefer. Samya is also a very friendly noob friendly place. You can also drink as much beer as you want.

There are usually one or two girls at large Frankfurt clubs who are a cut above any at Samya.

Have Samya prices increased ? or is it still 75 euro for hour ?

Dufey
08-02-15, 14:35
There are usually one or two girls at large Frankfurt clubs who are a cut above any at Samya.Sorry, it must be pure opinion here but there are many girls in the large Frankfurt FKKs that are cut above the girls at Samya. Usually, apart from one or two girls Samya line up is like a drought.

What Samya has going for it is the decent quality of food, the wider selection of food, the free beer, the party atmosphere enforced by the management and the welcoming nature of the security, owner managers. It is not really a destination club due to its size for me but I will make a beeline if I need the day off from the harder work in the bigger clubs in Dusseldorf or Frankfurt.

PedroT97
08-02-15, 15:06
Sirs, Valentina remains on my 'shopping list' but it's not yet happened. I'm not 25 any more and I can't go through the card! I find that there are a load of girls with whom I would gladly go to the room with. I have never been to the room with Valentina, Zuzan, Eva, Nieky and many more. I invariably have a great time with vey few disappointments, but perhaps I am easily pleased. For me, it's not just the looks but the girls I get on with and warm to as I then find the in-room experience much better. For example, I am almost certain that I will go to the room with Sany as I just sort of get on with her, whereas I find Candia a bit precious and so on. YMMV I suppose. Pedro.

Sirioja
08-02-15, 16:29
Samya rate 75/ h, CIM 25 , average casting.

Nille Copenhagen
08-02-15, 23:27
I'll be at Samya next weekend, looking forward to see the girls again, last time I asked Val. She didn't do backdoor sex.

And the weather will be hot too, nice see ya!

ActionOriented
08-26-15, 18:01
After 4 days of clubbing in Hessen, it was time to switch gears and move onto NRW. We completed the drive from FRA to Cologne under 2 hours. The hotel reception had promotion cards for almost all of the well known clubs in and around NRW. We picked those cards up just for fun and went to the room to discuss where we should go.

Not feeling extraordinarily horny during the day, we ended up doing a little bit of tourism and I must say this is a lovely town. After a fantastic steak on the riverfont, it was time to hit a club. A punter from Belgium we were chatting with at Sharks last night was complaining that Sharks had a very poor LU (it was late) and he spent a great evening at Samya the previous evening. We were happy to get such an update because in any case Samya was on our list.

Samya has in several reports been touted to be more of a nightclub and less of a traditional FKK / Sauna Club which is kind of true. The club is very tiny in size as compared to the sex factories of Hessen but the quality of the girls is certainly comparable. The club has very friendly management and staff and we felt very welcome here. Perhaps it has non-German ownership and they also have a sister club in the city which has lower entry and is less exclusive than Samya.

We paid the EUR 50 entry and were given a run down of how the club works. Since we were relatively late getting in, I avoided the wellness facilities. Although tiny, it seemed to have a sauna and massage room. Not sure about what else was available. The club had a very fun atmosphere to it and the punters and girls seemed to be having a lot of fun, dancing and getting along. The number of Germans as compared with punters from other places was much lower than any of the clubs I had visited.

The sharks at this club did not take very long to approach the both of us. The two sharks who approached me one frizzy blonde and another RO with dark hair huge tits and petite both claimed to be not aggressive and wanted me to take my time in making my decision. But lo and behold within 10 minutes of meeting and having already run out of things to chat about they suggested the zimmer. Not today. I had decided even if I do lesser sessions, I will only go for optifiks today.

I do not care much for the extras on offer and I was happy with the basic sessions on offer up until now, so no reason to have extended interviews. I managed to shoo away the sharks with much difficulty, and needed a real drink after that. The prices for alcoholic beverages are also much lower than the other clubs, I think around EUR 5 which you pay directly at the bar. Sitting out in the open area, a couple of punters lit up a doobie and I was surprised that management did not have a problem. Was almost kicking myself for having left my stash at the hotel. We got approached by another blonde, I assumed wrongly that this one would be a shark as well, but that was not to be when she introduced herself in our native language. Priscilla from Bulgaria (did not expect someone from Bulgaria speaking our language so well), really was our entertainment for the evening. A very cool lady, she had a very interesting position on life in Germany and at the club. We chatted with her almost 3 hours and not once did she ask us for a session, it was like chatting with a friend. She did recommend a couple of her friends, I did not select any, but my friend did and he was very happy with his only 1 hour session.

The food is quite good at the club and offers mostly a mediterranean cuisine which was fine. There was a singer at the club for the night and he performed a few songs every now and then.

Session 1

While sitting in the main area, I had my eyes on this petite cutie and she looked my way and beckoned. I was floored in any case by her looks so I glided over and planted myself next to her. Her name was Nadi and she claimed to be 18.5 years old from Romania. From a distance I had suspected 19 thereabouts. Claims to have joined the club 3 months ago. She was around 163 cms with 20 cm stilletos. Original hair was black but dyed blonde. Tits were small but perfect for me. Her figure was again very enjoyable and her service was decent.

No upsell of any kind. I could have easily extended the session to an hour but she did manage to get me off within 30. Truly optifik session. She makes it to top 3 girls I have taken purely on optifiks on this trip. Paid EUR 50.

Session 2

Since it was already nearing 2 am, I wanted to do two more sessions in quick succession having wasted most of the evening chatting away. Also this place had 5-8 other girls who I would happily take to the zimmer. Perhaps on my next visit I shall manage that, I will definitely want to do Samya two nights the next time. I was sitting on the couch and scanning desperately for my next.

These two girls were sitting next to me and one of them was on an old mans lap (who is very regular at the club I was told and makes some demands which a lot of girls do not like, not my business). The girl giving the old man company with a drink but not sitting on his lap turned my way and we began chatting. She had black hair and really nice eyes. I think I decided just by looking into the eyes that I would take her to the zimmer.

Her name was Lilliana from Romania and was 23 years old and she had small tits but again her figure was almost similar to Nadi. So perfect for a 30 min session. She tried real hard in the zimmer to make me cum and managed to do so at the close of the session. We had to stop our session mid way becayse the sounds coming from the next room were way too loud. One punter seems to have taken two girls to the zimmer and was loudly slapping away and the girls were moaning. Anyways, later this same group was having a heated discussion re price.

We managed to leave the club only 10 minutes before it was to close. While I could not achieve three sessions, I was very happy indeed with the 2 sessions I had at Samya. I will definitely come back.

PussyLiccker
08-27-15, 05:21
AO, Samya is not German owned like GT and LR. It's Turkish owned like lots of clubs out there. Some clubs have more Turkish clientele than others. Those are usually the discount clubs like Aca, Mondial, Penelope, Salome. Mondial and Penelope are almost all Turkish clientele. The others, it's more in the evening. I've notice the clientele during the day at Aca are mostly Germans. Samya seems pretty international with blacks, Turkish, Asians, Scandinavians, Germans, Indian, French, and Dutch guys. So, some have more heavier population of Turkish than others like Aca at night, and Mondial. Magnum in a non-Messe night I notice lots of Turkish too. I've been pointed out that Magnum has different clientele from Mondial. Probably meaning non-thug type Turks. Mondial is sister club of Samya. Last time I was there, tap beer was included.

MrManGuy
08-27-15, 11:38
Is Samya still doing BBBJ?

Delta Indigo
08-27-15, 12:08
Is Samya still doing BBBJ?Yes, and service tends to be good in Samya. Even if the new prostitution law become law in its current form, I heard that's a big if, I don't think that will affect things much.

However at the very least clubs won't be able to advertise BBBJ as standard and included. So that does create an avenue for girls to squirm out of it.

So you won't be able to take it for granted, but I think most girls will do it for free. It will be like Austria where you have to ask the girl if she does it.

Fingers crossed.

MrManGuy
08-27-15, 12:37
Yes, and service tends to be good in Samya. Even if the new prostitution law become law in its current form, I heard that's a big if, I don't think that will affect things much.

However at the very least clubs won't be able to advertise BBBJ as standard and included. So that does create an avenue for girls to squirm out of it.

So you won't be able to take it for granted, but I think most girls will do it for free. It will be like Austria where you have to ask the girl if she does it.

Fingers crossed.Yes I agree. Samya is a good club. The main attraction for me is BBBJ from many fresh early 20's girls. They are not so aggressive as the girls in Frankfurt clubs and younger too. But if BBBJ is not on offer, then no FKK club is worth the entry fee.

Sirioja
08-27-15, 13:32
I agree. If Candy or Valentina were in the shop then they easily out gun the other girls in terms of good looks. But then good looks is in the eyes of the beholder and there are so many variables involved there. I think even Sirioja, our resident Quasimodo would tend to agree as well.Of course, each one his tastes for look, but Samya casting with mostly GND, out of Valli ex Aca, is not the best compare to LR or Frankfurt where girls are not so aggressive out of Oase and Palace.

ActionOriented
08-27-15, 16:35
AO, Samya is not German owned like GT and LR. It's Turkish owned like lots of clubs out there. Some clubs have more Turkish clientele than others. Those are usually the discount clubs like Aca, Mondial, Penelope, Salome. Mondial and Penelope are almost all Turkish clientele. The others, it's more in the evening. I've notice the clientele during the day at Aca are mostly Germans. Samya seems pretty international with blacks, Turkish, Asians, Scandinavians, Germans, Indian, French, and Dutch guys. So, some have more heavier population of Turkish than others like Aca at night, and Mondial. Magnum in a non-Messe night I notice lots of Turkish too. I've been pointed out that Magnum has different clientele from Mondial. Probably meaning non-thug type Turks. Mondial is sister club of Samya. Last time I was there, tap beer was included.Yes, I suspected as well. The owner goes around and shakes hands with many punters so they are hands on with their clientele. Even one of the girls was telling me that it does not see much German clientele, but loads of people from all over the place.

A girl at Samya was telling me that she has had only been requested to go to Mondial once and she wasn't too happy about it and will probably never go back. So that gives an indication I guess.

Banana Boi
08-27-15, 22:09
A girl at Samya was telling me that she has had only been requested to go to Mondial once and she wasn't too happy about it and will probably never go back. So that gives an indication I guess.Mondial has a much lower quality clientele than Samya. The girls who work there must deal with a pile of cheap asses of a certain nationality who want to grope and feel the girls up for free all night long. It definitely takes a certain type of girl to work there.

I still remember hanging out with Violetta at Mondial for her entire first week. She found it bearable all week long then on Friday night she couldn't take it any more because the guys kept grabbing her everywhere for quick feels as she walked by or just stood there. I was shocked when PL confirmed she was still there a couple weeks later.

PussyLiccker
08-28-15, 02:46
Mondial has a much lower quality clientele than Samya. The girls who work there must deal with a pile of cheap asses of a certain nationality who want to grope and feel the girls up for free all night long. It definitely takes a certain type of girl to work there.

I still remember hanging out with Violetta at Mondial for her entire first week. She found it bearable all week long then on Friday night she couldn't take it any more because the guys kept grabbing her everywhere for quick feels as she walked by or just stood there. I was shocked when PL confirmed she was still there a couple weeks later.Ok, I could understand that since the place was packed and people were sadwiched and there were groping going on. I mainly saw sandwiches though, and the constant dancing there.

It was pretty clear that some girls didn't think too fondly of that as you see the ones standing alway from the crowd at the end of the bar. My favorites were the ones were more distinguishible from the rest of the girls as you see them walking around targetting the most likely candidates. That includes Violetta as it was clear she was looking to pull in money the way she worked being different from others. This may have something to do with hear experience working somewhere else prior. Another fav would only stand by the end of the bar as the groping wasn't her thing, neither was another. This is why I found gems in these clubs with mass of Turkish around. Fortunately, my first visits were a good one to run into some nice girls.

If anybody like to boogy to Turkish-Ro music, it's the place. Sometimes you see mass dance like Turkish version of country line-dancing, but different.

MrManGuy
08-28-15, 13:20
Girls get groped at Samya too.

Banana Boi
08-28-15, 18:29
Girls get groped at Samya too.Not in the crotch area from what I've seen.

MrManGuy
08-29-15, 08:34
Not in the crotch area from what I've seen.True. It can still be a bit disturbing to watch the girls at Samya getting groped tho.

PedroT97
08-29-15, 11:00
I continued on to Samya from my all too brief visit to Acapulco. Good to be back as I'm pleased to report – anyone who's not been to Samya then I am happy to reiterate that I'll give you your money back if you don't like it. Or buy you an annual subscription to Gay News, or whatever floats you boat. This is a great club and all of you should give it a go. Apologies to Nille Copenhagen as I didn't manage to get to PSR but instead went straight to Samya. Well not quite, as Rodenkirchen was again having its annual street party so I tarried for a while. Then off I went and a good time was had. I wasn't at my best and struggled a bit for two days but I called in the cavalry; Carmen, she's now a regular and must be one of the longest serving members of the Samya line up. Maria too (Chantal Maria on the website) but there are so many absentees, many of whom are not returning: Zuzan, Eva, Nieky, Manuela, Sany and the list goes on but there are many great replacements and I don't think I could get to the end of the line up as there's always new faces. The food's still good and the beer flows and the girls just keep on coming. Great time (twice) with Miruna who is just my type as I like the petite ones. The dancing isn't as good as it was in the absence of Nieky and Zuzan and we hit the wall on keys on Saturday around eleven at night but the redoubtable Carmen managed to get one and I spent a good three, yes three, hours with her and a great time. Once we had finished I had a shower, went back to my hotel – the Begardenhof in Rodenkirchen, first time but not the last as it was excellent. Pedro.

Sirioja
08-29-15, 11:18
I continued on to Samya from my all too brief visit to Acapulco. Good to be back as I'm pleased to report anyone who's not been to Samya then I am happy to reiterate that I'll give you your money back if you don't like it. Or buy you an annual subscription to Gay News, or whatever floats you boat. This is a great club and all of you should give it a go.
Pedro.Even staff friendly, good foods, good drinks, very comfortable rooms upstairs, ask Ali and Jasmine about the french who never go to room with GND girls at Samya and prepare your money then, each one his taste, I know many men who feel better with ugly girls because they are not self confident enough to be able to understand that the prettiest girls often give the best services, no dreamed girl at Samya, only for hygienic fuck and worst music, but it's a good restaurant for 50.

Banana Boi
09-01-15, 17:36
many of whom are not returning: Zuzan, Eva, Nieky, Manuela, Sany and the list goes on Interesting. I know Manuela is now Emma at LR but where did Zusan and Nieky go?

Nille Copenhagen
09-01-15, 18:34
Interesting. I know Manuela is now Emma at LR but where did Zusan and Nieky go?I can ask if you want I haven't seen Zusan for a long time, Nieky I saw a few weeks ago.

Sirioja
09-01-15, 19:28
Interesting. I know Manuela is now Emma at LR but where did Zusan and Nieky go?If she doesn't return, I will miss Nikky dancing and looking at herself in the mirror, even never went with her to room, beautiful eyes and body, but too many tattoos and frog face.

Dufey
09-01-15, 20:47
when the girls come up to you and make sure to grab some titty and ass (just not the pussy) and say how much you like their bodies, tell them your not ready yet. Your turning them down but not closing the door on a future booty call.

Mondial has a much lower quality clientele than Samya. The girls who work there must deal with a pile of cheap asses of a certain nationality who want to grope and feel the girls up for free all night long. It definitely takes a certain type of girl to work there.

I still remember hanging out with Violetta at Mondial for her entire first week. She found it bearable all week long then on Friday night she couldn't take it any more because the guys kept grabbing her everywhere for quick feels as she walked by or just stood there. I was shocked when PL confirmed she was still there a couple weeks later.

Ok, I could understand that since the place was packed and people were sadwiched and there were groping going on.

It was pretty clear that some girls didn't think too fondly of that as you see the ones standing alway from the crowd at the end of the bar.How do we reconcile these contrasting sets of opinions with the advice given in the first comment on making sure to "grab some titty and ass"?

Is it really the lower quality clientele due to their nationality as has been suggested?

Breadman
09-01-15, 21:00
How do we reconcile these contrasting sets of opinions with the advice given in the first comment on making sure to "grab some titty and ass"?

Is it really the lower quality clientele due to their nationality as has been suggested?It works, that's all I can say. Turn down a girl without touching her and she'll read you the riot act about why you don't like her big booty. Grab that booty and tell her you just don't have the energy to make use of that national treasure and she'll leave you in peace.

Nille Copenhagen
09-01-15, 22:41
How do we reconcile these contrasting sets of opinions with the advice given in the first comment on making sure to "grab some titty and ass"?

Is it really the lower quality clientele due to their nationality as has been suggested?I don't go to Mondial and Penelope due to the concentration of ethnic client. I don't fit in this odd balance. I also leave Aca when the ethnic clients group storm the club.

PussyLiccker
09-02-15, 02:23
I don't go to Mondial and Penelope due to the concentration of ethnic client. I don't fit in this odd balance. I also leave Aca when the ethnic clients group storm the club.I go to these clubs at night, so it doesn't bother me at all. Packed full of Turks at Mondial when I'm there. I just see clients as clients, nothing more. More interested in the girls. I like to go to these places at night because that's how my schedule works and I expect a difference from daytime in terms of LU.

Dufey
09-02-15, 04:22
It works, that's all I can say. Turn down a girl without touching her and she'll read you the riot act about why you don't like her big booty. Grab that booty and tell her you just don't have the energy to make use of that national treasure and she'll leave you in peace.So it is not that the clients are Turkish or Ethnic as Nille Copenhagen says. It is actually recommended for all nationalities to grab some titty and ass for free. The girls should not be complaining.

It really does seem like girls are playing up to the certain mind sets of customers who seem offended by certain nationalities touching the girls even if though non Turkish do so quite regularly as well.

PussyLiccker
09-02-15, 04:48
So it is not that the clients are Turkish or Ethnic as Nille Copenhagen says. It is actually recommended for all nationalities to grab some titty and ass for free. The girls should not be complaining.

It really does seem like girls are playing up to the certain mind sets of customers who seem offended by certain nationalities touching the girls even if though non Turkish do so quite regularly as well.Dufey, you should go there and see for yourself than conjecturing on what others say. It should answer your question.

Dufey
09-02-15, 05:10
Dufey, you should go there and see for yourself than conjecturing on what others say. It should answer your question.That is not my question. I am asking how can one reconcile Breadman's advice to grab titty and ass to yours and Banana Boi's advice that girls do not like to be touched. I am trying to get this explained without needing to resort to racial conjecture. I think club can be taken out if the equation for now since guys are groping girls in all clubs especially if Breadman's advice and even McAdonis' note in another thread to ensure body contact is made.

Oh and I have seen it. So not conjecture on what others say.

PussyLiccker
09-02-15, 05:19
That is not my question. I am asking how can one reconcile Breadman's advice to grab titty and ass to yours and Banana Boi's advice that girls do not like to be touched. I am trying to get this explained without needing to resort to racial conjecture. I think club can be taken out if the equation for now since guys are groping girls in all clubs especially if Breadman's advice and even McAdonis' note in another thread to ensure body contact is made.

Oh and I have seen it. So not conjecture on what others say.Gotha. I've said there are girls that stand at the end of the bar away from the other areas, so they do not want to hang around with the guys and sitting around and groping some of the girls which was my observation. So based on that, I assume the free groping or not they are not fond of. Other than that I understood what he meant by groping going on. I was talking about Mondial. If the girls did not want to be touched, I would not have sessioned them. LOL.

McAdonis
09-02-15, 06:35
That is not my question. I am asking how can one reconcile Breadman's advice to grab titty and ass to yours and Banana Boi's advice that girls do not like to be touched. I am trying to get this explained without needing to resort to racial conjecture. I think club can be taken out if the equation for now since guys are groping girls in all clubs especially if Breadman's advice and even McAdonis' note in another thread to ensure body contact is made.

Oh and I have seen it. So not conjecture on what others say.Initiating body contact is a way to express interest. I actually suggested projecting towards the future as the best way of expressing interest. If the girl is free and remains on the floor later in the night, making eye contact periodically is another way. All three can be used. Although, I don't generally grab titty and ass outside the room if I've never sessioned the girl. By initiating body contact, I just meant grabbing their waist. The girl then makes the decision whether she wants to lean her body against yours.

Negative body language also allows one to communicate clearly. Even if you were to mutter "maybe later" but immediately turn your body away from her, the latter would probably send the strongest signal.

Free Dude
09-02-15, 06:57
Girls in Samya (other clubs as well, but moreso in Samya) initiate contact frequently, especially when they are dancing. Jumping as if she has the plague, or ignoring a girl altogether can be met with derision ("arrogant" If you participate by dancing with her or just putting an arm around her when she is in you lap, that will be considered as more "normal" reaction. Even if you then decline anything else. Although they can get mad then as well of course, we're talking young Romanians here.

McAdonis
09-02-15, 07:05
I've been to Mondial a few times. Initially I get excited at the prospect of there being so many girls but left disappointed each time in the girl selection. Don't think I've ever found a girl higher than 6. 5. On a more regular basis, I go to Acapulco and Samya when there are many Turks. I never feel out of place. But I do notice that certain groups of people affect the club culture. This is linked to age, economic status, just as it is much race.

If the girl had the option, they would probably prefer to work at clubs where the clientele are most lucrative and least amount of effort. One club has a parking lot full of Opel cars. Another has Mercedes, BMW, and Audi. Girls go where the money is.

I like clubs that where clientele is composed of a medium-to-high proportion of regulars. Too many regulars can present a problem because the girls will be offering free time to their most loyal customers. Too many tourists and the girls have expectations for tips. Tourists sometimes pay above market rate to secure good service. Regulars who are not constrained by time, are more likely to stand firm.

Nille Copenhagen
09-02-15, 08:45

Oh and I have seen it. So not conjecture on what others say.Out of common respect, I don't grab any tits or ass for free, if she allows me or she plays a game where she touch me then I'll touch her back.

I've seen many guys grabbing / grouping the girls, they treat the girls like sex-objects or hookers. That is not my style!

Nille Copenhagen
09-02-15, 09:01
I've been to Mondial a few times. Initially I get excited at the prospect of there being so many girls but left disappointed each time in the girl selection. Don't think I've ever found a girl higher than 6. 5. On a more regular basis, I go to Acapulco and Samya when there are many Turks. I never feel out of place. But I do notice that certain groups of people affect the club culture. This is linked to age, economic status, just as it is much race.

If the girl had the option, they would probably prefer to work at clubs where the clientele are most lucrative and least amount of effort. One club has a parking lot full of Opel cars. Another has Mercedes, BMW, and Audi. Girls go where the money is.

I like clubs that where clientele is composed of a medium-to-high proportion of regulars. Too many regulars can present a problem because the girls will be offering free time to their most loyal customers. Too many tourists and the girls have expectations for tips. Tourists sometimes pay above market rate to secure good service. Regulars who are not constrained by time, are more likely to stand firm.GT is a club with lots of expensive cars, VV was also a luxury club in the good old days, with even Ferraris in the parking lot.

I also tend to like and visit exclusive clubs more than discount club like Penelope and Mondial. I'm not a discount guy either. I believe I get better sessions by respecting the girls and not unmotivated grouping them.

All girls like respect even they are selling sex, it doesn't mean they like everybody to group them.

PedroT97
09-02-15, 12:41
I think it would be great if anyone, especially the more frequent visitors, can give any intel on the absence or otherwise of many of the Samya regulars. I was pleased to observe that someone has indicated Manuela is now emma at LR and as I was planning a first time visit to Living Room anyway this has reinforced my plan! I was told by one of the girls that Eva has 'retired' but we'll see. Nieky and Sany are still on the website, but without 'yellow boxes' so we can hope. I haven't see Zuzan, who I would happily pay my 50 Euros entrance just to watch her dance, for many months and if you ask her friends they just say "She's in Rumania". Please share any solid knowledge and I'm off to LR in the next week or so to reacquaint myself with Manuela / Emma as I found her to be delightful. Feedback please.

Banana Boi
09-02-15, 16:44
Zusan has been one of my favorites for years. She's low mileage in the room but she's an exception to still go with her knowing that service will not be over the top. The girl is hilarious. It didn't hurt when Adel was always by her side too.

Nille Copenhagen
09-02-15, 23:27
Zusan has been one of my favorites for years. She's low mileage in the room but she's an exception to still go with her knowing that service will not be over the top. The girl is hilarious. It didn't hurt when Adel was always by her side too.Zusan is a smart girl, I believe she finished her study and quit Samya.

Dufey
09-02-15, 23:56
I believe I get better sessions by respecting the girls and not unmotivated grouping them.

All girls like respect even they are selling sex, it doesn't mean they like everybody to group them.But Nille, we all stereotypically group the girls. I mean the girls can cluster together in their groups so we characterise them as groups or we group them as you say.

We can also group them into their national groups or can group them by hair colour or group them by breast size.

Truly we should respect the girls and not try to group them, but I am sure there are many here that do group the girls.

Faceless78
09-03-15, 02:42
But Nille, we all stereotypically group the girls. I mean the girls can cluster together in their groups so we characterise them as groups or we group them as you say.

We can also group them into their national groups or can group them by hair colour or group them by breast size.

Truly we should respect the girls and not try to group them, but I am sure there are many here that do group the girls.I'm sure girls are grouping us too. It's just a way to tag strangers, as long as you respect them it should be ok.

Banana Boi
09-03-15, 02:57
Pretty sure Nille meant to say "groping" and "grope", not "grouping" and "group".

Faceless78
09-03-15, 03:12
Pretty sure Nille meant to say "groping" and "grope", not "grouping" and "group".Ah that why I didn't remember where "grouping" suddenly came out.

And I'm agree with both of them LOL.

PussyLiccker
09-03-15, 05:16
I'm sure girls are grouping us too. It's just a way to tag strangers, as long as you respect them it should be ok.With all this talk about groping. How about us men? We get groped too. You know, you lay all innocently on the sunbed and girl comes and grabs your peter and plays with it. I feel so violated. Hmmph.

And don't look like a stalker, smile and say Hello, when the girls come up to you and make sure to grab some titty and ass (just not the pussy) and say how much you like their bodies, tell them your not ready yet. Your turning them down but not closing the door on a future booty call.
I remember this girl from way back that grabbed my hand and put my fingers on her puss. LOL. I got up and said, let's go! It's was a good indicator is what I can say. Very good.

Nille Copenhagen
09-03-15, 14:34
Pretty sure Nille meant to say "groping" and "grope", not "grouping" and "group".Yes sorry I mean grabbing them or groping them.

Dufey
09-06-15, 11:07
Zusan has been one of my favorites for years. She's low mileage in the room but she's an exception to still go with her knowing that service will not be over the top. The girl is hilarious. It didn't hurt when Adel was always by her side too.Zuzan the provider of low mileage services.

Banana Boi
09-06-15, 12:09
She's officially off the Samya roster now. Pretty sure she was still on it last week.

Dufey
09-06-15, 12:25
Interesting. I know Manuela is now Emma at LR

I was pleased to observe that someone has indicated Manuela is now emma at LR and as I was planning a first time visit to Living Room anyway this has reinforced my plan! I'm off to LR in the next week or so to reacquaint myself with Manuela / Emma as I found her to be delightful. Feedback please.Manuela ro now Emma ro at Living Room.

Manuela has achieve a rate increase from 75 euro per hour at Samya to 100 euro per hour at Living Room. That is smart business thinking. All she needs to do is convert those half hour rooms into one hour rooms to get that 25% extra per hour increment.

Dufey
09-06-15, 12:30
spent the afternoon relaxing down in the lounge, had a sauna.

had another sauna and took my timeThis picture reminds me of the Samya sauna.

Dufey
09-06-15, 12:35
a little later I spotted a slutty looking brunette, so went for a chat, Eva was Romanian mid 20's with a good body and wearing a pvc outfit, she ticked all the boxes, so took her to a room, a very good PSE session, Eva is a dirty girl, FK, DT, a very good session.Eva the porn star experience provider with DFK and deep throat. I need to put her on my to do list when I am next back in Samya.

Nille Copenhagen
09-06-15, 12:51
She's officially off the Samya roster now. Pretty sure she was still on it last week.I don't think she will be back ever. I haven't seen her this year.

PussyLiccker
09-06-15, 13:19
Manuela ro now Emma ro at Living Room.

Manuela has achieve a rate increase from 75 euro per hour at Samya to 100 euro per hour at Living Room. That is smart business thinking. All she needs to do is convert those half hour rooms into one hour rooms to get that 25% extra per hour increment.I guess I've been going on the wrong days? Both images seems pretty nice? Anyway, I like Manuela's pelvis area that caves in and creates an arc. I love that about girls. I recall Illona from World had the same when I saw her at GT. Pretty attractive as I don't see that a lot. Out of the two, based on poses. I could see why Zuzan might be low milage, some awkward poses she's got. LOL. Tits are nice too.

Dufey
09-06-15, 14:17
now a regular and must be one of the longest serving members of the Samya line up. Maria too (Chantal Maria on the website)Some memories of Maria.

Free Dude
09-06-15, 18:22
It was mentioned elsewhere that Eva has retired (we'll see). Manuela and Maria are nice and pretty enough, except that they are known not to DFK (anymore). Really not girls that need to be talked up.

Breadman
09-06-15, 18:58
Some memories of Maria.She's been around for years, originally worked at Aca. Check out the Aca photo's that still have her photo's.

http://clubladys.com/girls/maria/1.htm

Nille Copenhagen
09-06-15, 21:49
Maria is still around I saw her a few weeks ago.

Kirk Lazarus
09-07-15, 05:43
I was at Samya this past Saturday. As I was in Germany on a 24 hour layover, I couldn't decide if I should go to Living Room or Samya. As I know that Samya gets very busy in the later evening, I headed to Samya first with the intention to go to Living Room for the later part of the night.

Arrived at Samya around 2 pm. It was quiet with a few men and girls. Hannah from Romania was there and kept pestering me for a room. She wasn't my type so I said no thank you each time. No other good looking girls except for Raisa / Raissa. I've seen Raisa before, so decided to see her again. Full DFK, BBBJ and sex. However, at the end of the 30 minute session (around 20 minutes), she complained that I was taking too long. Well that ruined the mood. Although she complained, she still took direction and I kept going at it until I finished with her on top of me. She continued DFK until the end of the session. Her complaints really ruined the mood. Too bad, because I was thinking of multiple sessions with her that day, but her attitude didn't deserve more. She avoided eye contact for the rest of the day.

The line up became better at around 5 pm. That is when I saw Melly / Melli in a small grey t shirt. She seemed like a very nice girl on the couch. She is not the hottest girl, but very natural and smart. I can see how some clients love her. The 30 minute session was very fun. Her service wasn't extraordinarily out of this world, but the combination of her personality and services made it very enjoyable. I would see her again for sure.

I noticed a little bleach blonde with another blonde around 6 pm sitting at the couches against the wall furthest from the bar. The little blond was Roxy and her friend was Oanda, both from Romania. Roxy said she has been in Samya for 1 month. Roxy has blond hair down to her shoulders, no tattoos, pretty face and nice little body although her ass was disproportionately big compared to her skinny legs. She didn't smile much and just hung out with Oanda, but I wanted to take her to the room for an optifuck. She is the opposite in personality to Melly. Doesn't talk much. So we went straight to the room. In the room, it was down to business. No kissing. She reached for the condom immediately, so I said I prefer a BBBJ first. She complied. Pretty standard BBBJ with some moaning from her. After a few minutes, she asked for a condom to fuck. She's pretty good in cowgirl. Switched to missionary for several minutes. I played with with clit while in missionary, but she asked me to stop that. I don't DATY often so didn't try that to see if she allowed that. Doggie was best with her face buried into the pillow and moaning until I came. It was definitely an optifuck, but no complaints from her like Raisa so I was happy. When we finished, we left the room. No small talk.

At around 9:30 pm, the place was filling up so I decided to head to Living Room before going to the airport. Mistake on my part as I went back to Samya to finish my night. I will report on Living Room later in that thread. The line up at Samya around 9:30 pm was the same as the line up at 1 am when I came back. No other girls I wanted to fuck so I went back to Roxy for another optifuck.

While there, I did not see Nieky. There was a blond girl with curly long hair and wearing a one piece red lingerie. I am not sure if it was Candy or not as this girl wasn't dancing or high energy like how I remembered. I've seen, but never met Candy either, so couldn't tell if it was her or not. Compared to my last visit to Samya in March 2015, the line up looks different and pretty average.

Nille Copenhagen
09-07-15, 09:24
I was at Samya this past Saturday..A small correction.

Hannah is not from RO.

You are crazy hopping between clubs during one day, I've done 4 clubs on the same day, but realized I'm wasting time, for driving, change clothes and so on. Now I stick to the same club for the whole day, unless the LU sucks.

Raisa get impatient if you don't come, but she know I'm not a fast cummer, so she was OK to spend 2 hours fun with me with no complains, she is a fun girl when you know her.

Banana Boi
09-07-15, 14:14
You are crazy hopping between clubs during one day, I've done 4 clubs on the same day, but realized I'm wasting time, for driving, change clothes and so on. Easy solution. You're in Germany so drive faster. Wear a 1 piece body suit with a long jacket and flip flops for quick changes.

I'm sure even you don't do a lot within 30-40 minutes after you session. In most cases that's how long it would take me to get to another club.

Nille Copenhagen
09-07-15, 14:36
Easy solution. You're in Germany so drive faster. Wear a 1 piece body suit with a long jacket and flip flops for quick changes.

I'm sure even you don't do a lot within 30-40 minutes after you session. In most cases that's how long it would take me to get to another club.I think it's every American to visit many places in short time. And tell their friends, "I've been there. Done that".

I have American friends, they visited the most of Europe I a few days.

1. Copenhagen, then Berlin.

2. Paris.

3. London.

4. Rome.

5. Returned to the US.

Crazy!

I've commute between Aca, GT and back to Aca on the same day for specific girls, some girls were at GT in daytime and some girls I would like to repeat with at Aca were coming for the evening shift.

Looking back it was crazy driving back and forward.

Kirk Lazarus
09-07-15, 15:25
Easy solution. You're in Germany so drive faster. Wear a 1 piece body suit with a long jacket and flip flops for quick changes.

I'm sure even you don't do a lot within 30-40 minutes after you session. In most cases that's how long it would take me to get to another club.Hahaha agreed!

I only wasted about 1 hour from being in a robe at Samya to being in a robe at LR. Yes, it cost me an extra entrance fee at LR instead of just staying at one place, but since I am only in Germany a few times, it was an opportunity to check out a new place (LR) but not risk missing my fun time (going to Samya which I know from before).

Kirk Lazarus
09-07-15, 15:41
Raisa get impatient if you don't come, but she know I'm not a fast cummer, so she was OK to spend 2 hours fun with me with no complains, she is a fun girl when you know her.Of course a girl will not complain and is OK with getting paid to be with a client for multiple hours unless the client is totally disgusting. It just means that Raisa although good looking is not for me. There are many girls I meet at FKK that are fun and I don't even know her. Just spend 30 minutes at a time. If I like a girl, I'll see her multiple 30 minute sessions in one visit. Just different preferences for each person.

Nille Copenhagen
09-07-15, 16:28
Of course a girl will not complain and is OK with getting paid to be with a client for multiple hours unless the client is totally disgusting. It just means that Raisa although good looking is not for me. There are many girls I meet at FKK that are fun and I don't even know her. Just spend 30 minutes at a time. If I like a girl, I'll see her multiple 30 minute sessions in one visit. Just different preferences for each person.I understand if you only visit Germany a few times, then you wanted to sample as many clubs and girls as possible, for me, I can get to FKK every weekend if I wanted, so we probably have different views.

Banana Boi
09-07-15, 17:56
I understand if you only visit Germany a few times, then you wanted to sample as many clubs and girls as possible, for me, I can get to FKK every weekend if I wanted, so we probably have different views.If you go weekly maybe you can start dong some lineup lists for us.

Kirk Lazarus
09-07-15, 18:04
I understand if you only visit Germany a few times, then you wanted to sample as many clubs and girls as possible, for me, I can get to FKK every weekend if I wanted, so we probably have different views.Yes you are right. We have different circumstances so have different views. As a visitor I don't have the advantage of someone like you who has easy access to these clubs. That's why this board is so important to me for research before I arrive in Germany.

Nille Copenhagen
09-08-15, 00:13
If you go weekly maybe you can start dong some lineup lists for us.I'm not going weekly even if I could, I'm also living in the real world with a normal life. Sorry I'm not like Sirioja, writing page and down crazy details about the girls. I don't really care about the full LU.

I pick the girls, I feel good chemistry and have fun with. This doesn't mean you get the same experiences as me. I like to do repeats and building good "relationship" with the girls, some of them I'm in contact with off-clubs.

So I don't want to give it all away, I can list some of LU and tell if she is good or bad if you want. Again the girls know me and I know they are reading this forum too, I don't want to ruin the "friendship / relationship" I have build and invested in.

I hope you see my reasons.

Dufey
09-08-15, 23:58
No other good looking girls except for Raisa / Raissa. I've seen Raisa before, so decided to see her again. Full DFK, BBBJ and sex. However, at the end of the 30 minute session (around 20 minutes), she complained that I was taking too long. Well that ruined the mood. Although she complained, she still took direction and I kept going at it until I finished with her on top of me. She continued DFK until the end of the session. Her complaints really ruined the mood. Too bad, because I was thinking of multiple sessions with her that day, but her attitude didn't deserve more. She avoided eye contact for the rest of the day.

Raisa get impatient if you don't come, but she know I'm not a fast cummer, so she was OK to spend 2 hours fun with me with no complains, she is a fun girl when you know her.

Raisa ro the impatient worker that complains if you take too long to come.

Nille Copenhagen
09-09-15, 00:06
Raisa ro the impatient worker that complains if you take too long to come.There are actually 2 Raissa in the club.

Dufey
09-09-15, 00:20
Hannah is not from RO.Hannah is not from RO.

PussyLiccker
09-09-15, 01:48
Raisa ro the impatient worker that complains if you take too long to come.How many Rais / Raissa are there? The 25 yrs Raissa's eyes doesn't look like the Raisa / Raissa I went with, Neither does Raisa looking at the images. I went with a pale skinny girl who I recall had blue eyes. Has there been 3? All this mix up causes confusion in review I'm sure.

Kirk Lazarus
09-09-15, 03:54
How many Rais / Raissa are there? The 25 yrs Raissa's eyes doesn't look like the Raisa / Raissa I went with, Neither does Raisa looking at the images. I went with a pale skinny girl who I recall had blue eyes. Has there been 3? All this mix up causes confusion in review I'm sure.Impatient Raisa is skinny with pale skin. The picture of the Raisa in the previous post is another one I think because the skin in that picture is olive / tan.

Impatient Raisa is younger too, I think about 20-21 years old. Has nice full be cup with pointy nipples. She also has a new tattoo on her left wrist. Impatient Raisa seems to really like sex and makes direct eye contact with her blue eyes, but becomes impatient if you take too long.

PussyLiccker
09-09-15, 04:07
Impatient Raisa is skinny with pale skin. The picture of the Raisa in the previous post is another one I think because the skin in that picture is olive / tan.

Impatient Raisa is younger too, I think about 20-21 years old. Has nice full be cup with pointy nipples. She also has a new tattoo on her left wrist. Impatient Raisa seems to really like sex and makes direct eye contact with her blue eyes, but becomes impatient if you take too long.Yeah, it's funny how everybody has that experience. If something like that happens, it's hard to imagine she actually likes sex, but it's plausible that she'd like to finish it in half hour than continue for another half for half the rate. Personally, I'm not into that level of skinny looks, I prefer the body type with the olive skin than skinny. I liked Raisa's face though, pretty with nice blue eyes.

Dufey
09-09-15, 06:35
How many Rais / Raissa are there? The 25 yrs Raissa's eyes doesn't look like the Raisa / Raissa I went with, Neither does Raisa looking at the images. I went with a pale skinny girl who I recall had blue eyes. Has there been 3? All this mix up causes confusion in review I'm sure.Ask Nille Copenhagen. He is more regular than me. But Nille has given his Danish Master explanation that he has fear for the girls.

We know that Sirioja has a name for this behaviour in guys and has words like ghost and small dick involved.

Free Dude
09-09-15, 07:03
There are two Raissa's: one is the somewhat classy looking girl that was in Aca. The other is the very thin dancing girl (with too much make up), that has become impatient. She was so much more fun when she was in Arabella and Freude.

Hannah is Bulgarian of course, ex Panthera.

Nille Copenhagen
09-09-15, 07:50
Ask Nille Copenhagen. He is more regular than me. But Nille has given his Danish Master explanation that he has fear for the girls.

We know that Sirioja has a name for this behaviour in guys and has words like ghost and small dick involved.I don't have fear for the girls, I just respect they when they ask me not to kiss and tell.

There are 2 Raisa, the one I know best is the thin pale Raisa that mostly walk around topless, nice firm breast, Hannah is really GFE, sweet face and smile, non smoking girl and nice to kiss.

Vito Corleone
09-10-15, 05:31
There are two Raissa's: one is the somewhat classy looking girl that was in Aca. The other is the very thin dancing girl (with too much make up), that has become impatient. She was so much more fun when she was in Arabella and Freude..Raissa was a lot of fun especially when she first started at Arabella. I almost fainted the first time she walked by. Guys splashing around in her AO it's easy to cream pie in 5-10 minutes. Now that I assume she's using condoms, she needs to understand it will take much much longer to cum. Before, she could jam her tongue down the [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) hole & jump on top & guys were done in minutes.

MrManGuy
09-13-15, 13:03
Is it common for girls at Samya to BBFS in Samya or at other jobs? The reason we don't catch STD is that the girls don't have STD to pass on because the rare occurrences are contained through condom use.

If a girl is offering BBFS then the chance that STD will be passed around the club is higher. Girls not using condoms is frankly terrifying. You will certainly get Chlamydia and / or Gonorrhea. Heaven forbid anything else.

Free Dude
09-13-15, 20:18
Is it common for girls at Samya to BBFS in Samya or at other jobs? The reason we don't catch STD is that the girls don't have STD to pass on because the rare occurrences are contained through condom use.

If a girl is offering BBFS then the chance that STD will be passed around the club is higher. Girls not using condoms is frankly terrifying. You will certainly get Chlamydia and / or Gonorrhea. Heaven forbid anything else.They probably all do BBFS with their boyfriends. Officially it is not part of the service in Samya, like in most clubs, but, like in most clubs, off course it happens.

The rest of your post is too dumb to comment on.

TheBuilder
09-28-15, 21:25
I was hoping someone would answer a few questions for me since I couldn't locate them. Any help is appreciated.

1. Do you have to pay the girls and the club in cash or credit card?

2. Thinking about taking public transportation. Is it safe to walk to and from the "16 train (at night? In other words is the area safe at night. It's a 10 min walk to the train from the club as far as I can tell.

3. What time does the train stop providing transportation at night?

Thanks

Sirioja
09-30-15, 07:26
You have to pay cash entry and girls. You have ATM in Samya.

Germany is a safe country.

Relax and enjoy.

Provamig
09-30-15, 10:05
I was hoping someone would answer a few questions for me since I couldn't locate them. Any help is appreciated.

1. Do you have to pay the girls and the club in cash or credit card?

2. Thinking about taking public transportation. Is it safe to walk to and from the "16 train (at night? In other words is the area safe at night. It's a 10 min walk to the train from the club as far as I can tell.

3. What time does the train stop providing transportation at night?

Thanks1 you always pay in cash.

2 It is safe. I have walked many times to public transport and never felt unsafe. The area were Samya is located is a industrial area. People at the station are from the area on the other side of the railway station were a lot of house are located.

3 Last train go 00.48 on week days and all night at weekends (every 26 min).

MrManGuy
10-01-15, 06:53
I would not walk Germany at night. It is badly lit industrial area. There are lots of large aggressive people there. Safer just to cab. I have walked once and was almost attacked by a homeless man. German is not that safe as they say. Some areas are SCARY.

Sirioja
10-01-15, 08:16
I would not walk Germany at night. It is badly lit industrial area. There are lots of large aggressive people there. Safer just to cab. I have walked once and was almost attacked by a homeless man. German is not that safe as they say. Some areas are SCARY.I don't know where you are from to be so afraid in Germany, don't come to Paris or Marseille, it's much worst for safety.

Nille Copenhagen
10-01-15, 11:58
I would not walk Germany at night. It is badly lit industrial area. There are lots of large aggressive people there. Safer just to cab. I have walked once and was almost attacked by a homeless man. German is not that safe as they say. Some areas are SCARY.If you can speak German it's not scary, I've never felt any danger in the night anywhere in Germany. You must be unlucky.

Breadman
10-01-15, 21:10
If you can speak German it's not scary, I've never felt any danger in the night anywhere in Germany. You must be unlucky.The Industrial area where Samya is located is perfectly safe to walk at night. And 90% of the clubs are located away from large urban centers. That being said, I've walked in downtown Frankfurt and never felt threatened but I'd never consider these area's to be crime free. You have to be a complete noob to think you can walk down any dark street without running into trouble on one of those walks. Just keep your wits about you and keep an eye on your surroundings.

Nille Copenhagen
10-01-15, 23:12
The Industrial area where Samya is located is perfectly safe to walk at night. And 90% of the clubs are located away from large urban centers. That being said, I've walked in downtown Frankfurt and never felt threatened but I'd never consider these area's to be crime free. You have to be a complete noob to think you can walk down any dark street without running into trouble on one of those walks. Just keep your wits about you and keep an eye on your surroundings.Yes and don't be drunk or look scared, that attracts trouble, walk fast with confident in the night, I've been to worst and more scary places than Germany, LOL.

Faceless78
10-02-15, 00:50
I would not walk Germany at night. It is badly lit industrial area. There are lots of large aggressive people there. Safer just to cab. I have walked once and was almost attacked by a homeless man. German is not that safe as they say. Some areas are SCARY.I've walked lots of times in the dark morning, actually I enjoy doing that after a hot shower in club, if it's not too cold. Never engaged problems as you mentioned.

Where are you from then? I guess not a big city? As sirioja mentioned, in your case, never come to Paris LOL.

Nille Copenhagen
10-02-15, 01:03
I've walked lots of times in the dark morning, actually I enjoy doing that after a hot shower in club, if it's not too cold. Never engaged problems as you mentioned.

Where are you from then? I guess not a big city? As sirioja mentioned, in your case, never come to Paris LOL.Walking at night in Belleville (Paris) with streetwalkers and their pimps is fun, LOL.

MrManGuy
10-07-15, 06:15
Valentina has sexy eyes. So sad and deep.

Sirioja
10-07-15, 07:21
Valentina has sexy eyes. So sad and deep.Sad eyes? She had last time I visited Samya, not before for our 2 very enjoyable rooms.

Was said by some girls, less work at Samya than before, why they moved.

Nille Copenhagen
10-07-15, 07:31
Valentina has sexy eyes. So sad and deep.Is she currently at Samya? Valentina is sweet and sexy. I like her a lot.

MrManGuy
10-08-15, 12:43
Is she currently at Samya? Valentina is sweet and sexy. I like her a lot.No has she left. That makes me sad if she has left I was looking forward to seeing her.

Faceless78
10-08-15, 16:14
Why I never find Valentina attractive as many mentioned? I mean she looks good, but not outstanding for me. I'm sure she's friendly and provide great service, yet I never have the thought to even talk to her. That's why when I noticed many talked about a popular girl Valentina here, I went to look for her, then realized I knew her already.

Nille Copenhagen
10-08-15, 16:21
Why I never find Valentina attractive as many mentioned? I mean she looks good, but not outstanding for me. I'm sure she's friendly and provide great service, yet I never have the thought to even talk to her. That's why when I noticed many talked about a popular girl Valentina here, I went to look for her, then realized I knew her already.Well tastes are different, I had the same feeling with Kate from Aca, guys are raving about her, but she didn't float my boat.

The reason I like Val. Is we had good vibe together and we had fun in the rooms. She is sweet too, Again YMMV.

Sirioja
10-08-15, 16:43
No has she left. That makes me sad if she has left I was looking forward to seeing her.Did you visit Samya recently? Out of Monday. Then, did you see Valentina or not?

Some girls left recently.

Valentina is not too slim, not a top model, but beautiful eyes and smile and can be really GFE in room, with round bed.

Breadman
10-10-15, 21:03
So what's going on with this club? I was counting over 40 girls the last few weeks but lately it's barely over 30.

Free Dude
10-10-15, 22:06
So what's going on with this club? I was counting over 40 girls the last few weeks but lately it's barely over 30.The website only shows part of the available girls (and does a fairly unreliable job in that as well). Plenty of girls there, including a fair number of relatively new girls that haven't reached their twenties yet. Nothing wrong with Samya at the moment.

Jcrb26
10-14-15, 19:11
Hey all,

I am heading to Samya shortly. PM me if you want to meet up! I will report findings tomorrow.

Cheers.

Sirioja
10-15-15, 08:35
Donñt trust Samya website for girls working on the day, same for Bab Elsdorf, better to call, for Samya no problem in English with Jasmin who answers honestly.

McAdonis
10-16-15, 20:21
Madalina, Romania. Has a teen body, about 20 years old. Short and thin. Tits slightly saggy for a young girl, big enough that they dangle in doggy. No fat on her body. She has an innocence about her, smiles, new to the business and willing to please. Appeared to be in discomfort when we first started. Given the traits mentioned above and the fact that she never complained, I was gentle with her. Didn't feel like she was trying to cheat me or extract the maximum amount of money for minimum amount of work by acting that she was in pain.

Decent atmosphere even on a Sunday night. Around 11pm place was packed hard to sit. Smoky. Don't know the names of all the frequently mentioned girls, but a few that I know were in attendance: Nieky, Raissa, Isabella.

Jcrb26
10-18-15, 01:23
So I got in around 9. Parking was easy and reception was friendly. The updated area at the front always seemed to have people just hanging out which seemed kind of weird to me but not the purpose of my visit! Had a couple beers and got myself reacquainted with the place.

Sat down next to your average dark haired ro girl who had a decent body but her face just didn't do it for me but she had a sweet personality. Forget her name right now, will edit if it comes to me. On my way to get another beer, came across Nadi. Having read that she tried real hard for another bpard member I decided to give it a go. I can see why she would be an optifik for some, but her service didn't stun and my night wasn't off to a great start.

Back in the main floor I saw this girl with stronger facial features who reminded me of a friend who I had thought about a couple times. Turned out this was German Joya from Koln. Chatted her up a bit and said I would see her later as I had just came back from the room.

Maria came by to say Hi, but she didn't tickle my fancy so I passed. Next up was Mia, ro I think she was 20 and had recently came from DV. We had a connection on the couch and she seemed to have a playful side. She was fun in the room LFK, no DFK but I didn't push for it. What threw me off a bit was the CBJ but I was ready to go it wasn't really an issue.

Throughout the night I had my eye on one that looked a little like a younger heather graham and a tiny girl with a white top tied IP in front and a good push up bra. She hung out with a less attractive darker skinned and blacked haired girl. Tried to get her attention a couple times but it just didn't happen.

Towards the end of the night I was feeling like I wanted one more and had decided upon a couple options: Anastasia ro who looked like someone I knew as well, heather graham look alike, German Joya and a thin bleach blond with long hair about 165 without heals. Ended IP with the last girl as she was friendly and had a really nice smile. Her name escapes me right now but German from Duss. Pale with heavy eye make up and 25 also from DV. Had a great time with her.

All in all a good night but I think I will try and hit Samya during the day and into the evening as it got pretty busy and I had to stand for a fair bit of the night.

Vito Corleone
10-22-15, 20:34
I would not walk Germany at night. It is badly lit industrial area. There are lots of large aggressive people there. Safer just to cab. I have walked once and was almost attacked by a homeless man. German is not that safe as they say. Some areas are SCARY.You should change your handle to MrSoftGuy!

Optimist
10-23-15, 11:35
Don't worry about walking in the dark on Germany. Yes, the lighting is very low, and it can feel a bit scary, but remember all the evidence shows that increased light in in cities actually increases crime marginally. Walk wide on pavements, cross the road if you see someone approaching you, no harm in having your running shoes on, and always carry a wallet with maybe 50 or more euros and some expired credit cards etc to hand over if the worst comes to the worst.

Nille Copenhagen
10-23-15, 15:40
Who is going to the Halloween party? I'm considering.

Breadman
10-23-15, 17:38
Who is going to the Halloween party? I'm considering.When is their party?

Sirioja
10-25-15, 18:40
Blond, topless, Valentina. Ro is back.

PayForIt
10-26-15, 02:06
Blond, topless, Valentina. Ro is back.Guys, have been posting on the General thread about a forthcoming visit. Haven't been to Samya before.

Had considered heading straight to FRA (3 day trip coming up) but fancied going to another NRW club. I've been to LR before, quite liked it though it was small and LU wasn't that impressive. Middle of 2014 so could have changed. Like the free beers in the fridge!

Bit worried about Breadman's recent query about low numbers?

Had also considered ACA. I know Sirioja rates it highly for LU presently but I also would like to visit Cologne so Samya seems a natural choice. I'd be there on a Friday.

Can anyone please let me know if this is a bad plan? Is Samya LU weak at the moment. My trip is in 2 weeks time?

Given a choice between straight to Frankfurt (but I'm doing 2 clubs there for the last two days) or Samya, or another club, what would the experienced guys of NRW do?

Cheers.

Nille Copenhagen
10-26-15, 02:24
Guys, have been posting on the General thread about a forthcoming visit. Haven't been to Samya before.

Had considered heading straight to FRA (3 day trip coming up) but fancied going to another NRW club. I've been to LR before, quite liked it though it was small and LU wasn't that impressive. Middle of 2014 so could have changed. Like the free beers in the fridge!

Bit worried about Breadman's recent query about low numbers?

Had also considered ACA. I know Sirioja rates it highly for LU presently but I also would like to visit Cologne so Samya seems a natural choice. I'd be there on a Friday.

Can anyone please let me know if this is a bad plan? Is Samya LU weak at the moment. My trip is in 2 weeks time?

Given a choice between straight to Frankfurt (but I'm doing 2 clubs there for the last two days) or Samya, or another club, what would the experienced guys of NRW do?

Cheers.I'll probably hit Samya on Friday or Saturday, the LU is still good for me. It's weekend and the LU is strong in most clubs.

Sirioja
10-26-15, 10:13
If you are attracted by GND, go to Samya, foods are good all night, Valentina is very skillful and friendly in room. Was said Samya was empty last Saturday. If You want really pretty girls, go to Aca or Sharks.

Free Dude
10-26-15, 17:16
Dude, when were you there last? June or something? Why don't you just stop posting if you have no relevant experiences.

Wednesday there were 70/80 girls by my count and a day later even more according reports. Line up was better in quantity and quality then in aca on Thursday (no more then 40 girls). And I'm not even talking about service.

Syzygies
10-26-15, 20:27
If you are attracted by GND, go to Samya, foods are good all night, Valentina is very skillful and friendly in room. Was said Samya was empty last Saturday. If You want really pretty girls, go to Aca or Sharks.Was said by my experienced buddy, that Samya was packed on Saturday. "Heaps of girls". A few of the Sharks regular customers were there too. I wasn't there personally (was at Oase). Valentina was fully booked non stop all night. Nieky very heavily booked too. This is what my buddy tells me. Queues for rooms of 5 to 10 girls waiting 15 to 30 minutes.

Oase had no queues for rooms Saturday and Sharks had none on Friday. Despite a great line up and a lot of girls, Sharks girls were hurting with very poor male attendance. Said to be due to school holidays. Yet Samya did not have the same problem.

PChew
10-26-15, 22:24
If you are attracted by GND, go to Samya, foods are good all night, Valentina is very skillful and friendly in room. Was said Samya was empty last Saturday. If You want really pretty girls, go to Aca or Sharks.I thought Valentina is pretty with big green sparkling eye, at the very least her beauty is comparable to Shark's Aurelia / Cosmina / Karin. Just thought she is slightly shorter and put on a bit of weight but that was 2 months ago.

Won't be going back there soon as my favourite has left.

PChew
10-26-15, 22:29
Was said by my experienced buddy, that Samya was packed on Saturday. "Heaps of girls". A few of the Sharks regular customers were there too. I wasn't there personally (was at Oase). Valentina was fully booked non stop all night. Nieky very heavily booked too. This is what my buddy tells me. Queues for rooms of 5 to 10 girls waiting 15 to 30 minutes.

Oase had no queues for rooms Saturday and Sharks had none on Friday. Despite a great line up and a lot of girls, Sharks girls were hurting with very poor male attendance. Said to be due to school holidays. Yet Samya did not have the same problem.Girls told me the time that Samya was less busy was during Ramandan in June. The Saturdays were relatively quiet. Wednesday and Thursday are pretty good for men too.

Free Dude
10-26-15, 23:40
I thought Valentina is pretty with big green sparkling eye, at the very least her beauty is comparable to Shark's Aurelia / Cosmina / Karin. Just thought she is slightly shorter and put on a bit of weight but that was 2 months ago.

Won't be going back there soon as my favourite has left.Forgive me if I remember incorrectly, but you are all about Melly right? She was there last week (just came back), drinking together with Nieky and being silly.

PChew
10-26-15, 23:51
Forgive me if I remember incorrectly, but you are all about Melly right? She was there last week (just came back), drinking together with Nieky and being silly.Yes. Great to see her back! I need to change my plan and start the painful Samya-Sharks trip.

Banana Boi
10-27-15, 00:52
Girls told me the time that Samya was less busy was during Ramandan in June. Ramadan is one of the best times to go to FKK clubs, especially the Turkish based ones. The girl: guy ratio is incredible. Try to go the first week of Ramadan since girls figure out about half way through it's dead and start making trips back to Romania.

Nille Copenhagen
10-27-15, 01:35
Forgive me if I remember incorrectly, but you are all about Melly right? She was there last week (just came back), drinking together with Nieky and being silly.I'll look for SMelly next time.

Sirioja
10-27-15, 13:44
I thought Valentina is pretty with big green sparkling eye, at the very least her beauty is comparable to Shark's Aurelia / Cosmina / Karin. Just thought she is slightly shorter and put on a bit of weight but that was 2 months ago.

Won't be going back there soon as my favourite has left.I liked Valentina in room, she is more skillful than Aurelia or Cosmina and can compete with Karin, but can t compete for look with Karin, Aurelia and even Cosmina, for my tastes.

Sirioja
10-27-15, 13:52
Was said by my experienced buddy, that Samya was packed on Saturday. "Heaps of girls". A few of the Sharks regular customers were there too. I wasn't there personally (was at Oase). Valentina was fully booked non stop all night. Nieky very heavily booked too. This is what my buddy tells me. Queues for rooms of 5 to 10 girls waiting 15 to 30 minutes.

Oase had no queues for rooms Saturday and Sharks had none on Friday. Despite a great line up and a lot of girls, Sharks girls were hurting with very poor male attendance. Said to be due to school holidays. Yet Samya did not have the same problem.Samya is a club for night like World or Oase. Waiting for rooms in the evening, but about 2 am in night, free rooms and Valentina hunting men I know. Only about 20 rooms at Samya.

This Monday evening at Sharks at 10 pm, had to wait with the girl for my room.

Sirioja
10-27-15, 13:58
Dude, when were you there last? June or something? Why don't you just stop posting if you have no relevant experiences.

Wednesday there were 70/80 girls by my count and a day later even more according reports. Line up was better in quantity and quality then in aca on Thursday (no more then 40 girls). And I'm not even talking about service.Not about quantity, not important for me, but would be known if Samya casting was good for look, but we don t have same tastes, so no truth, just for girls look I look for. I have sometimes left Oase or Sharks with no girl, when were 60/80 girls.

Faceless78
10-27-15, 21:27
Samya is a club for night like World or Oase. Waiting for rooms in the evening, but about 2 am in night, free rooms and Valentina hunting men I know. Only about 20 rooms at Samya.

This Monday evening at Sharks at 10 pm, had to wait with the girl for my room.There are about 35 rooms.

Banana Boi
10-27-15, 22:17
There are about 35 rooms.Plus some unofficial rooms I have used like the tanning bed (not recommended since it's so hard), the little outside area in the basement (highly recommended), and the storage room (oh hell yes!). You can''t call yourself a Samya regular until you've done the unofficial rooms.

Syzygies
10-27-15, 23:08
I thought Valentina is pretty with big green sparkling eye, at the very least her beauty is comparable to Shark's Aurelia / Cosmina / Karin. I find the three Sharks girls prettier to my taste but no doubt well behind Valentina on performance, which really matters a lot for repeat customers.

Faceless78
10-27-15, 23:32
Plus some unofficial rooms I have used like the tanning bed (not recommended since it's so hard), the little outside area in the basement (highly recommended), and the storage room (oh hell yes!). You can''t call yourself a Samya regular until you've done the unofficial rooms.Yes, and also in the sauna underground, in the kino and in the tolite: I don't have too much choice during some crazy rush hours LOL.

Carpe Viam
10-27-15, 23:41
I find the three Sharks girls prettier to my taste but no doubt well behind Valentina on performance, which really matters a lot for repeat customers.These Sharks girl are perfect YMMV girls. Personally, I have a doubt of the value of this comparison.

PChew
10-28-15, 00:00
I find the three Sharks girls prettier to my taste but no doubt well behind Valentina on performance, which really matters a lot for repeat customers.I would say Karin isn't too far behind Valentina on performance. Valentina allows a bit more services in the room that Karin doesn't, and is more skillful. Aurelia (from other reviewer) and Cosmina are no where near.

As far as look / body is concerned I like Valentina a lot a year ago. When I saw her 3 months ago she seemed a bit more jaded compared with Karin, and a bit more weight. Would be interested to see how she looks like after her recent break.

Cosmina's various hairstyle e.g. blonde Chestnut, straight etc. makes her look good compared with her old black hair. Aurelia looks a bit plain recently, and is too thin for my taste and I have not had a session.

Again taste is very personal. If I remember correctly, Faceless78 doesn't find Valentina very attractive. For pure optic fuck, I would choose Nicole of Oase.

Faceless78
10-28-15, 00:24
Again taste is very personal. If I remember correctly, Faceless78 doesn't find Valentina very attractive. For pure optic fuck, I would choose Nicole of Oase.Hah you just can't let Nicole go. I tried to talk with her last time, but it's obvious that she ignored me as well, even though I've never sessioned with her.

About Aurelia, I had a 4 hours sessions with her in the summer. She's absolutely beautiful and smart but probably not a best choice for an exciting choice in fkks. I haven't booked her after then. She's kind of girl that will be much more attractive in real life. (While some popular ones won't). I guess I'll spend more on her if she's my gf

PChew
10-28-15, 00:42
Hah you just can't let Nicole go. I tried to talk with her last time, but it's obvious that she ignored me as well, even though I've never sessioned with her.

I think Nicole is the first girl to ignore me. And now I keep thinking about her. She ticked all my boxes regardless of her real or fake tits.

Valentina is also very cold to me, and this one I don't know why. I haven't sessioned with her for a few months.

Faceless78
10-28-15, 01:13
I think Nicole is the first girl to ignore me. And now I keep thinking about her. She ticked all my boxes regardless of her real or fake tits.

Valentina is also very cold to me, and this one I don't know why. I haven't sessioned with her for a few months.That's probably the reason: if you sessioned with one girl then stopped for months, she will think you don't like her anymore.

I've never tried Valentina but she's always friendly with me, since I'll have the possibility to book her.

Sirioja
10-28-15, 06:10
Aurelia and Cosmina are teeny and less woman than Valentina, but even not so hot than Valentina, my July, blond with amazing body and top body care, Karin can compete for skill and is much more classy look and behavior out of room. Karin is what I call a dreamed woman. Out of her beautiful eyes, smile and tits, Valentina is a GND. Valli ex Aca with amazing tits, is prettier and classier look, at Samya.

MrManGuy
10-28-15, 10:05
I hope Valentina has not gotten fat. That would be a shame.

Nille Copenhagen
10-28-15, 11:16
Hah you just can't let Nicole go. I tried to talk with her last time, but it's obvious that she ignored me as well, even though I've never sessioned with her.

About Aurelia, I had a 4 hours sessions with her in the summer. She's absolutely beautiful and smart but probably not a best choice for an exciting choice in fkks. I haven't booked her after then. She's kind of girl that will be much more attractive in real life. (While some popular ones won't). I guess I'll spend more on her if she's my gfHow can you spend 4 hours with Aurelia, we didn't clicked, I had a short session with her as we both were bored.

Nille Copenhagen
10-28-15, 11:20
Valentina is also very cold to me, and this one I don't know why. I haven't sessioned with her for a few months.Valentina is really nice to me, so you might send negative vibes?

RaviGoel
10-28-15, 16:19
I like Samya's environment. Good music and lots of fun (especially later in the day).

However, compared to babylon, I find the service level to be low. I don't mind paying for an hour or more, but would want the girl to 'hang out' with me in the main hall (DFK) before going to the room.

Anybody else have a different (better) experience?

FYI. I don't live in Germany, so only get to come there 2 - 3 times per year.

Faceless78
10-28-15, 16:57
How can you spend 4 hours with Aurelia, we didn't clicked, I had a short session with her as we both were bored.Usually when I session with one well-known popular girl, I give her long hours to fully show me what she's capable of. I only do this with those who have many regulars: our tastes could be different, but I don't want to miss any gems. The last time I did the same thing was with carla / ex cindy sharks in oase, and she gave me great time.

Anyway, Aurella has a strong personality, she could be arrogant and cold with the wrong people. She's only looking for those who can give her hours and tends to ignore the rest. She's friendly with me, long interesting conversation, but still, no GEF nor PSE, lots of rules, a very beautiful doll, but that's all.

Why I gave her 4 hours? Because I know I won't go back to her for long time hah.

Sirioja
10-28-15, 18:52
Anyway, Aurella has a strong personality, she could be arrogant and cold with the wrong people. She's only looking for those who can give her hours and tends to ignore the rest. She's friendly with me, long interesting conversation, but still, no GEF nor PSE, lots of rules, a very beautiful doll, but that's all.

Why I gave her 4 hours? Because I know I won't go back to her for long time hah.Aurelia is not arrogant, just very strong in mind and body, fortunately for her, to survive from her first FKK year at Magnum, for who knows Magnum on Saturday night and men there. I remember what she said me for our single room, about men in Magnum. She was so pretty as Rafaella, with her pony tail. I saw her when I just finished my excellent first room with Valentina, I just wanted her and didn't think anymore about Valentina, on this Sunday night. Aurelia is friendly, but just protect herself, because was used to, to survive in FKK jungle with animals. My friend who is sweet with girls, likes her very much. After Magnum, Samya was too small for her, she is at home at Sharks now. Unfortunately, she doesn't like kissing, I do, but I never force girls.

Valentina was never slim, but not fat for me.

I hate Samya Arabian music, I prefer Aerosmith at Aca.

PChew
10-28-15, 23:17
Valentina is really nice to me, so you might send negative vibes?Yes she's always friendly, smiley and flirty with everyone man, except me. Now she doesn't even look at me even I went with her a few times last year for long sessions. I don't know why. It's a shame as I quite like her.

PChew
10-28-15, 23:34
I hope Valentina has not gotten fat. That would be a shame.No not fat. I thought last time I saw her 2-3 months ago she gained a bit more weight than earlier, say 6 months ago. Still very sexy but with a cold stare.

Nille Copenhagen
10-29-15, 00:21
Usually when I session with one well-known popular girl, I give her long hours to fully show me what she's capable of. I only do this with those who have many regulars: our tastes could be different, but I don't want to miss any gems. The last time I did the same thing was with carla / ex cindy sharks in oase, and she gave me great time.

Why I gave her 4 hours? Because I know I won't go back to her for long time hah.I wouldn't spend 4 hours on chatting with her, I'm a fucker. I might give her another chance, but I been there and done that.

PayForIt
10-29-15, 02:06
Decided after much consideration to visit Samya in a couple of weeks time. Looking forward to it before a couple of nights in Sharks.

Couple of quick questions for the regulars at Samya please:

Drinks: free beers like LR and World or need to be paid for? If latter, FOB (like Sharks / Palace) or silly tokens like Artemis / Oase?

Massage (professional) - is this available or not? Anyone had one. Any good?

Rooms. Look good standard on website. Large / small / too hot like World or good?

Food quality?

Having RTFF it looks like after 5 pm on weekends (I'll be there on a Friday) look best. Are room waits normal? How long?

Costs - 50 for every 30 mins?

Valentina gets a great write up on here. Any other stars who are slim with good natural tits?

Finally, is there anywhere to relax in between sessions that is not a smoking area?

Appreciate the help.

Vito Corleone
10-29-15, 02:19
Drinks: free beers like LR and World

Food quality?

Costs - 50 for every 30 min

Appreciate the help.Beer free. Food is pretty good. There's something to eat till closing. 75€ an HR.

Sirioja
10-29-15, 10:57
Friendly staff with clients, but girls seem afraid when want to leave, quite good foods until late in the night, good rooms upstairs, I like round bed, can rest downstairs or in kino. If still there, Valli ex Ilona Aca, topless with amazing tits. Blond Kyra. De, another blond german girl, are pretty. Nikky, Manuela if not left, Lulu ex Michele if not left, Valentina, Larissa, are quite pretty. Not the best casting for my tastes = slim with pretty face, but each one his tastes.

PayForIt
10-29-15, 15:56
Beer free. Food is pretty good. There's something to eat till closing. 75 an HR.Ah. So the old 50 then 25/25/25 that was in the NRW clubs (LR etc) has survived at Samya? I thought it had died once Oceans opened and went to 50/50/50.

Is it 50 up front and optionally 25 every 30 minutes thereafter or is do you have to commit to an hour the start to get the 75 offer.

Or have I completely missed the point. Are there only 1 hour sessions at 75 only and no 30 min sessions on offer at all?

Sorry for the confusion but worth knowing what the position is!

Would be good to get some answers to the other questions please guys re professional massage/rooms/girls. Thanks

Sirioja
10-29-15, 16:06
Rate for room 50+25+50+25+50 , out of extra.

Breadman
10-29-15, 17:13
You're probably looking at 50/25/50/25. The 50/25 is still in effect, what is paid after is a guess.

Nille Copenhagen
10-29-15, 17:32
You're probably looking at 50/25/50/25. The 50/25 is still in effect, what is paid after is a guess.I'll take 2 hours it's 150 EUR very easy to remember.

PayForIt
10-29-15, 19:35
I'll take 2 hours it's 150 EUR very easy to remember.I'm with Nille!! Ok I got it and thanks for the replies guys! How odd! I'd get 50/25/25/ or even 50/50/50 but this starting at 50 every hour is a bit strange. Whatever. It's still way cheaper than Artemis at 120 hour so I'm not complaining. I assume extras are 50. If I take them in the second 30 minutes are they only 25?Joking. Promise. Joke!! I'm looking forward to it.

Is there a professional masseuse in the house?

No gym like artemis I assume?

I'm there 6th November if any of you want to meet up. You'll recognise me easily. I'll be the guy walking around with a calculator!!

Sirioja
10-29-15, 20:09
CIM 25 in NRW.

Breadman
10-30-15, 00:11
Love the club, hate the club. Decent amount of girls today, guess mid 40's. Of those ten top lookers, another ten decent looking girls and the rest just filler. Problem is its still such a small club even after the remodeling. Why put a heated smoking tent at the entrance but don't bother with sealing in the larger outdoor area that was just installed? If the main room was double the size it would contend with the other larger clubs. I'd give the lineup a 7. 5.

Nille Copenhagen
10-30-15, 01:17
Love the club, hate the club. Decent amount of girls today, guess mid 40's. Of those ten top lookers, another ten decent looking girls and the rest just filler.

Problem is its still such a small club even after the remodeling. Why put a heated smoking tent at the entrance but don't bother with sealing in the larger outdoor area that was just installed? If the main room was double the size it would contend with the other larger clubs. I'd give the lineup a 7. 5.So what? You don't need 100 top girls, you can't session with them all anyway. I'm always happy with the girls I know there.

If you want more space go to the Kino upstairs, LOL.

I love the party atmosphere, free beer, fairly decent food, partying and dancing with the girls.

PussyLiccker
10-30-15, 02:46
I'm with Nille!! Ok I got it and thanks for the replies guys! How odd! I'd get 50/25/25/ or even 50/50/50 but this starting at 50 every hour is a bit strange. Whatever. It's still way cheaper than Artemis at 120 hour so I'm not complaining. I assume extras are 50. If I take them in the second 30 minutes are they only 25?Joking. Promise. Joke!! I'm looking forward to it.

Is there a professional masseuse in the house?

No gym like artemis I assume?

I'm there 6th November if any of you want to meet up. You'll recognize me easily. I'll be the guy walking around with a calculator!!I have not seen a gym anywhere other than Artemis. Don't expect a big lounge, it's about half the size of Artemis lounge. The club is bigger than LR with more rooms, but still on a weekend it's normally packed later at night with room waits. If you get there early, it should be ok. During busy hours with a lot of men, it will get cramped as the lounge isn't that large. Extras are 50 and 25 like all NRW clubs. Never had problems paying CIM for 25. Don't do anal.

During busy hours of course, you'd get a random room. The room upstairs are bigger. There are rooms on the corridor that leads to the dining area on the left of the door to the lounge. Those are the small ones. The sauna / locker / shower area is down stairs. You got lounge chairs there and no smoking down there where is quiet. No smoking on the lounge until later at night, I think 10 pm. Food is better than crap you get at Artemis. Free tapped beer, so different from LR with selection of bottled beer.

PayForIt
10-30-15, 09:47
I have not seen a gym anywhere other than Artemis. Don't expect a big lounge, it's about half the size of Artemis lounge. The club is bigger than LR with more rooms, but still on a weekend it's normally packed later at night with room waits. If you get there early, it should be ok. During busy hours with a lot of men, it will get cramped as the lounge isn't that large. Extras are 50 and 25 like all NRW clubs. Never had problems paying CIM for 25. Don't do anal.

During busy hours of course, you'd get a random room. The room upstairs are bigger. There are rooms on the corridor that leads to the dining area on the left of the door to the lounge. Those are the small ones. The sauna / locker / shower area is down stairs. You got lounge chairs there and no smoking down there where is quiet. No smoking on the lounge until later at night, I think 10 pm. Food is better than crap you get at Artemis. Free tapped beer, so different from LR with selection of bottled beer.Great thanks. Much appreciated. I have two nights in Sharks after it so although I prefer the bigger clubs this one sounds like it might be fun so no reason not to give it a try. At these prices (which are low compared to Artemis) it might be worth getting a decent room / girl and having a long session if it is late on so as not to give the room up!

Free Dude
10-30-15, 22:49
Sorry Breadman, numbers can be difficult. There were at least 80 girls there this Thursday. Even early in the evening there were at least 40 girls just hanging in the bar and that was before some others turned up. DJ was crap, holding out with the manele till midnight.

Jerboa
10-30-15, 23:18
Decided after much consideration to visit Samya in a couple of weeks time. Looking forward to it before a couple of nights in Sharks.

Couple of quick questions for the regulars at Samya please:

Drinks: free beers like LR and World or need to be paid for? If latter, FOB (like Sharks / Palace) or silly tokens like Artemis / Oase?

Massage (professional) - is this available or not? Anyone had one. Any good?

Rooms. Look good standard on website. Large / small / too hot like World or good?

Food quality?

Having RTFF it looks like after 5 pm on weekends (I'll be there on a Friday) look best. Are room waits normal? How long?

Costs - 50 for every 30 mins?

Valentina gets a great write up on here. Any other stars who are slim with good natural tits?

Finally, is there anywhere to relax in between sessions that is not a smoking area?

Appreciate the help.For someone who has RTFF you ask a lot of questions.

PayForIt
10-31-15, 00:25
For someone who has RTFF you ask a lot of questions.Why not? Things change. And you will have noticed I always express my appreciation.

I note you didn't answer any but just sought to criticise. Constructive: not.

Lighten up my friend. It's a sharing forum and I do my fair share of long reporting for the benefit of others when I have experience to share.

Breadman
10-31-15, 03:50
Sorry Breadman, numbers can be difficult. There were at least 80 girls there this Thursday. Even early in the evening there were at least 40 girls just hanging in the bar and that was before some others turned up. DJ was crap, holding out with the manele till midnight.80 my ass. Maybe on a party day but not a regular Thursday.

Breadman
10-31-15, 04:50
I've never seen a remodeling job as innept as the samya remodel. Who puts in 4 bolted down bar stools that are too high for your feet to reach the floor? And an outdoor area that can't be used in cold weather? Or the new rooms that are barely big enough to fuck but they managed to squeeze in a huge office. And only at samya have I ever seen raw bacon sitting next to and touching the lunch meat. When I asked the cook about it he just said "help yourself ". Fire the kitchen staff, knock out the kitchen and make the main lounge bigger, bring in a restaurant to cater the food like GT. Guy spent millions I'm guessing and got little for the money. And I'm sure the sauna being built on the second floor balcony will add to the mess.

Free Dude
10-31-15, 09:28
80 my ass. Maybe on a party day but not a regular Thursday.I'm not talking about any Thursday, but this last Thursday. The week before it supposedly was over a 100. I was there Wednesday a week ago, which was far quieter and easily reached the 60/70. That Wednesday I counted 40 girls in the bar regularly, while about 10 still had to arrive and quite a few were in the room, smoking or eating.

I don't keep lists but just some of the girls I know from last Thursday:

Isabella.

Valentina.

Farina.

Lulu.

Annet.

Patricia.

Catalina.

Carlotta.

Carmen.

Elly.

Cindy.

Mary.

Nady.

Ella.

Simona.

Samantha.

Melly.

Maria.

Vali.

2 new arrivals from Aca (including Siroja's fake titted blonde).

This is just what was sitting left from the entrance (and not complete).

For the rest at least:

Nieky.

Beyonce.

Racletta.

Sofie.

Hannah.

Julia.

JJ.

Bria.

Beatrice.

Andar.

Mada / Mady.

Tina.

One girl I new from a long time ago in Aca.

One tiny blonde from Royal.

That's 35 already and definitely less than half of the girls there. As you see I only know three non-romanians by name and there were at least a few more black girls, a few more Germans and a whole lot more Romanians I don't know by name.

I agree abou the chairs, food service is better for me than GT (with the exception of the ommelette bar, which works better in GT and LR). The sauna on the blacony is already finished, not sure if it is temporary while they redo the one downstairs.

PayForIt
11-05-15, 00:58
I've never seen a remodeling job as innept as the samya remodel. Who puts in 4 bolted down bar stools that are too high for your feet to reach the floor? And an outdoor area that can't be used in cold weather? Or the new rooms that are barely big enough to fuck but they managed to squeeze in a huge office. And only at samya have I ever seen raw bacon sitting next to and touching the lunch meat. When I asked the cook about it he just said "help yourself ". Fire the kitchen staff, knock out the kitchen and make the main lounge bigger, bring in a restaurant to cater the food like GT. Guy spent millions I'm guessing and got little for the money. And I'm sure the sauna being built on the second floor balcony will add to the mess.Given this criticism of the club do you advise against a visit this weekend and to head to Dusseldorf instead? The posted LU list looks fairly long so choices appear plentiful but if the general feeling is that things are not in good shape please let me know and I'll head elsewhere. I'd fancied trying a club in or near to Cologne and thought Samya was the natural choice but I know there are others or I can go to Duss? Would be interested in yours (and other) views? Thanks.

Nille Copenhagen
11-05-15, 02:59
I've never seen a remodeling job as innept as the samya remodel. Who puts in 4 bolted down bar stools that are too high for your feet to reach the floor? And an outdoor area that can't be used in cold weather? Or the new rooms that are barely big enough to fuck but they managed to squeeze in a huge office. And only at samya have I ever seen raw bacon sitting next to and touching the lunch meat. When I asked the cook about it he just said "help yourself ". Fire the kitchen staff, knock out the kitchen and make the main lounge bigger, bring in a restaurant to cater the food like GT. Guy spent millions I'm guessing and got little for the money. And I'm sure the sauna being built on the second floor balcony will add to the mess.We have a saying:

If you don't like the smell in the bakery. Find another one or stay away.

I like Samya and the girls there, I had wonderful time there on every visit. The staff are friendly the know me and we chitchatted.

I'm in the room most of the time for longer sessions, I don't use the club facilities that much, the food is so so, free beer is nice to have.

The downside is the clientele and the killing smoke in the evening.

That's why I'm mostly occupied in the rooms with girls. LOL.

PussyLiccker
11-05-15, 04:19
Given this criticism of the club do you advise against a visit this weekend and to head to Dusseldorf instead? The posted LU list looks fairly long so choices appear plentiful but if the general feeling is that things are not in good shape please let me know and I'll head elsewhere. I'd fancied trying a club in or near to Cologne and thought Samya was the natural choice but I know there are others or I can go to Duss? Would be interested in yours (and other) views? Thanks.Is what he is talking about really important to you? Best thing to do is check it out for yourself. People write all sorts of stuff exaggerating things, and focusing on particular things. Nothing beats a first hand experience. The place is remodeled, enough room to fuck.

PayForIt
11-05-15, 10:18
Is what he is talking about really important to you? Best thing to do is check it out for yourself. People write all sorts of stuff exaggerating things, and focusing on particular things. Nothing beats a first hand experience. The place is remodeled, enough room to fuck.Loved your conclusion! I agree. The YMMV principle probably applies as much to clubs as it does to service from particular girls. Looking at the comments on the LR forum at present on one page you've got Breadman expressing his approval of the current LU and another guy saying he will never go to the club again as he hated it, didn't see anything he liked and left after 2 hours without any action. I never get that. Whilst I've obviously experienced disappointing LU's there is always at least one girl pretty enough or with a nice enough body to relieve the need. So Samya it is. I have a couple of nights in Frankfurt to follow up after that so even if I don't love Samya it won't be a wasted trip and who knows? I might love it and not even get to Frankfurt this time.

Frozty
11-05-15, 10:34
Loved your conclusion! I agree. The YMMV principle probably applies as much to clubs as it does to service from particular girls. Looking at the comments on the LR forum at present on one page you've got Breadman expressing his approval of the current LU and another guy saying he will never go to the club again as he hated it, didn't see anything he liked and left after 2 hours without any action. I never get that. Whilst I've obviously experienced disappointing LU's there is always at least one girl pretty enough or with a nice enough body to relieve the need. So Samya it is. I have a couple of nights in Frankfurt to follow up after that so even if I don't love Samya it won't be a wasted trip and who knows? I might love it and not even get to Frankfurt this time.If I can be selfish for a moment, go ahead with your planned visit. I would be interested to see your report!

PayForIt
11-05-15, 11:25
If I can be selfish for a moment, go ahead with your planned visit. I would be interested to see your report!Will happily do so. I'm keen on the comparison reports so will likely do some of that. It's not always fair to compare of course. Trying to compare Sharks with LR for example is like trying to compare Bayern Munich to FC Bern (Switzerland). But quality of LU,level of service and facilities can still be compared. I know many mongers say it is 100% about the girls but I don't agree. If you live in Germany and can go to an FKK club every week. And indeed different clubs, I suppose it really then is mainly about the girls but for those of us travelling from overseas it is the complete FKK experience which is important. I like the clubs in Spain and the bars in Dubai and some US cities, but in most of these places it is only about drinking and choosing. I really like the FKK concept of going somewhere for the day or at least many hours, particularly in the summer. Eating / exercising even (Artemis. I wish other clubs had gyms too) getting a massage, having some fun / rooms, relaxing, sleeping, sunbathing, playing games (football machine in Oase is a great idea and should be repeated elsewhere) then more fun, more food, sauna, taking in a massage etc. So it's not 100% about the girls for me though the no. 1 attraction is obviously being surrounded by a lot of beautiful naked women. Some of the clubs should be more inventive. There is one club in the UK which has become similar to an FKK. They have a great idea. There are two pool tables. Some of the girls have become amazing at pool players. So they dress in lingerie and challenge punters in the club. They say for each time they play a foul shot they will remove an item of clothing (strip pool!) if the player wins the game the girl will go to the room for an hour but only charge for 30 minutes. If they win, the punter must go to the room for an hour, at full rate and pay a £20 tip on top. There are sometimes queues to play and watch! It is fantastic entertainment, great fun and would be excellent in an FKK.

Anyway. Back to reality. Will post after Samya!

Sirioja
11-05-15, 11:34
Try blond topless GFE Valentina.

Jimmy Boy 99
11-05-15, 14:00
Looking at the comments on the LR forum at present on one page you've got Breadman expressing his approval of the current LU and another guy saying he will never go to the club again as he hated it, didn't see anything he liked and left after 2 hours without any action. I never get that. Whilst I've obviously experienced disappointing LU's there is always at least one girl pretty enough or with a nice enough body to relieve the need. I went to LR after Mondial in mid-September. I thought I had somehow returned to Mondial by mistake when I saw all the hippos (at least 50% of the girls) at LR. However, I was still able to find 3 nice, attractive girls to session with. Even at Luder Lounge, with a horrific lineup, I was able to find one very pretty one (the only one), so I agree it usually can be done.

Sirioja
11-05-15, 14:11
For me, Mondial can compete Samya for casting and sex level, but both are not my tastes.

Mechelen
11-05-15, 14:46
80 my ass. Maybe on a party day but not a regular Thursday.Sometimes many more, even on a weekday. But only after 9 pm.

PayForIt
11-05-15, 23:33
I went to LR after Mondial in mid-September. I thought I had somehow returned to Mondial by mistake when I saw all the hippos (at least 50% of the girls) at LR. However, I was still able to find 3 nice, attractive girls to session with. Even at Luder Lounge, with a horrific lineup, I was able to find one very pretty one (the only one), so I agree it usually can be done.Hi Jimmy. Loved the hippos comment! Don't know if you recall being with me and the big american guy (really nice fella) in World in the summer. A good night was had. I recall leaving just as you were ordering in pizza from outside. For you. Not the hippos!

Would be good to catch up!

Jimmy Boy 99
11-06-15, 01:31
Hi Jimmy. Loved the hippos comment! Don't know if you recall being with me and the big american guy (really nice fella) in World in the summer. A good night was had. I recall leaving just as you were ordering in pizza from outside. For you. Not the hippos!

Would be good to catch up!I remember you and MaximDuck very well. I really enjoyed meeting and hanging out with both of you. It would be great to catch up with you but it will have to be next spring at the earliest as I am going to Sao Paulo and Rio next week for for 3 weeks and am then stuck in the US until April.

If you plan on going to LR and want to sport fuck 5-7 women for 100 Euro, I recommend getting to LR early on a Thursday, have breakfast (excellent omelet), and perhaps a session. At 2 PM tell the receptionist you need to leave to take care of some business and you will be back about 7-8 PM (she will give you a card so you don't have to pay again). Then go to the Saskia Farrell club on Bruchweg 146 (about 200 meters away. You can walk there or drive to the Isa International Sport Arena & Hotel down the street from LR and go through their parking lot to a gravel parking lot for Saskia Farrel parking). They have on Thursdays a Gentleman's Afternoon special from 2 PM (although it really starts about 2:15-2:30) until 8 PM (but it actually ends about 7-7:30) where you can fuck and get blowjobs as much as you want from 5-7 girls (although you have to be somewhat assertive to get it because of the crowd of men there) for 100 Euro admission, which includes free beer, wine, alcohol, and food. Fuck to your heart's content and then go back to LR for dinner and some GFE sessions until early morning.

PussyLiccker
11-06-15, 06:37
80 my ass. Maybe on a party day but not a regular Thursday.Sometimes many more, even on a weekday. But only after 9 pm.For real? Wasn't aware of this. What days besides the weekends is this typical? Why after 9 pm?

PayForIt
11-06-15, 08:35
I remember you and MaximDuck very well. I really enjoyed meeting and hanging out with both of you. It would be great to catch up with you but it will have to be next spring at the earliest as I am going to Sao Paulo and Rio next week for for 3 weeks and am then stuck in the US until April.

If you plan on going to LR and want to sport fuck 5-7 women for 100 Euro, I recommend getting to LR early on a Thursday, have breakfast (excellent omelet), and perhaps a session. At 2 PM tell the receptionist you need to leave to take care of some business and you will be back about 7-8 PM (she will give you a card so you don't have to pay again). Then go to the Saskia Farrell club on Bruchweg 146 (about 200 meters away. You can walk there or drive to the Isa International Sport Arena & Hotel down the street from LR and go through their parking lot to a gravel parking lot for Saskia Farrel parking). They have on Thursdays a Gentleman's Afternoon special from 2 PM (although it really starts about 2:15-2:30) until 8 PM (but it actually ends about 7-7:30) where you can fuck and get blowjobs as much as you want from 5-7 girls (although you have to be somewhat assertive to get it because of the crowd of men there) for 100 Euro admission, which includes free beer, wine, alcohol, and food. Fuck to your heart's content and then go back to LR for dinner and some GFE sessions until early morning.Thanks Jimmy. Maybe next year then! Thanks for the tip on Saskia Farrell though I think its for the stamina guys like you! I'm not sure I'm up for playing swords with my cock and a bunch of guys all trying to get it in there! I've done LR one time only before and quite liked it though its a bit small. In Samya tonight and looking forward to it especially if as reported here there are 80+ girls.

Sirioja
11-06-15, 10:14
Party on 11 November, make love not war, entry 30.

Hermann666
11-06-15, 12:25
I remember you and MaximDuck very well. I really enjoyed meeting and hanging out with both of you. It would be great to catch up with you but it will have to be next spring at the earliest as I am going to Sao Paulo and Rio next week for for 3 weeks and am then stuck in the US until April.

If you plan on going to LR and want to sport fuck 5-7 women for 100 Euro, I recommend getting to LR early on a Thursday, have breakfast (excellent omelet), and perhaps a session. At 2 PM tell the receptionist you need to leave to take care of some business and you will be back about 7-8 PM (she will give you a card so you don't have to pay again). Then go to the Saskia Farrell club on Bruchweg 146 (about 200 meters away. You can walk there or drive to the Isa International Sport Arena & Hotel down the street from LR and go through their parking lot to a gravel parking lot for Saskia Farrel parking). They have on Thursdays a Gentleman's Afternoon special from 2 PM (although it really starts about 2:15-2:30) until 8 PM (but it actually ends about 7-7:30) where you can fuck and get blowjobs as much as you want from 5-7 girls (although you have to be somewhat assertive to get it because of the crowd of men there) for 100 Euro admission, which includes free beer, wine, alcohol, and food. Fuck to your heart's content and then go back to LR for dinner and some GFE sessions until early morning.I've also done the Saskia Farell LR combo. I started the afternoon with a pornstar shooting with Lena Nitro at Saskia and then went on to spend the evening at Livingroom. A very nice combination.

Mechelen
11-06-15, 12:33
For real? Wasn't aware of this. What days besides the weekends is this typical? Why after 9 pm?Samya is a 'nightclub'. During daytime it is empty.

Nille Copenhagen
11-06-15, 23:44
I've also done the Saskia Farell LR combo. I started the afternoon with a pornstar shooting with Lena Nitro at Saskia and then went on to spend the evening at Livingroom. A very nice combination.I've done SakiaF Summer GB and later end up at LR, nice combo. LOL.

PayForIt
11-07-15, 09:44
First time for me in Samya last night. Arrived 7. 30 pm. Later than I wanted but still early enough. Taxi from centre of Koln 25 euros.

Club looks big from the outside but as previously reported is quite small inside. Reminded me a bit of Mainhattan in Frankfurt.

50 e entrance paid to stunning receptionist who I asked if she ever worked in the rooms! She smiled told me she'd want 300 for the hour and I told her I might seriously consider it if she would! I don't think she meant it. She was only joking. I wasn't! Downstairs locker rooms close to wellness / recovery area which is very small. Nice shower area. Back up to main lounge which was already in full swing. Counted 61 girls and of course there would have been maybe another 10 or so in rooms. Podium for dancing in the middle was a complete waste of (needed) space. Probably an equal number of men to women. Nearly every seat / sofa was already taken. Free beers. No proper wine (but then no FKK has good wine in my experience). Nice friendly bar staff. Through lounge to dining area. Food was poor - 5/10. Struggled to find something good to eat though much later (after 10 pm) strangely it improved with a buffet in the centre of the dining area. Outside areas are very small so even if it had been good weather I didn't get the impression this was a great club to go to for outdoor sunbathing / playing with girls by a pool etc.

I love the pricing in this club. 50 for first 30 minutes but 25 for next 30 means that you feel like you always will take the extra 30 as it would be silly not to for only 25. Good commercial approach. Other clubs should follow it.

So to the LU. Some of the experienced members in other forums e.g. Syzygies often express that they judge the LU by looking to see if there are say 6+ girls you would want to session with. In this club on this night I would say there were at least 10 girls I would have been very happy to session with. The Club, like most of them, is dominated by EE girls. No problem for me. I don't care where a girl comes from if she is pretty, has a good body, is fun, intelligent and gives good service. So the LU was fine. I didn't see any 9's or 10's who make you think that you just have to have them but more than enough 8's.

First session, Lisa. Blonde Ro. Tall blonde, very thin, long and sharp nails in red and yellow! Not the best looking girl in the club but she seemed friendly and had a nice toned body. Took me to one of the rooms on the same floor as the main lounge. Big mistake. The air con was useless and the temperature in the room was so hot (nothing to do with my performance sadly!) that after 20 minutes I told her I wouldn't be extending to 1 hour (despite my view on the very cheap second 30 minutes). She had a good body but service was mechanical so decided there were other delights to sample.

Sat down on a sofa and saw a blonde with amazing eyes. Very pretty. Possibly the prettiest girl in the club for me. I asked her name and she tells me she is Valentina - who Sirioja had recommended here as good GFE. Told her I'd gladly take her to the room provided we got an upstairs room. We had a 20 min wait for it but she was attentive whilst we waited. Sirioja's recommendation was a good one. She gave great service. Not the best body in the club. We are coming to that! But very pretty, lovely personality, intelligent and ticked all of the boxes. She did not watch the clock at all. I made the stupid mistake of not checking my watch to see what time we went into the room which I normally would do. Happily she is not a shark and at the end of an excellent session when I asked her how long we'd been there she said she did not know but 75 euros was fine. I told her that I knew we had definitely been more than an hour and gave her 150 which included a tip. It is not 50 then 25 then 25 in this club. It is 50+25 then back to 50 so I figured I owed her 125 and I loved that she didn't try to shark me so she was very happy with the 150.

Rested and enjoyed the scene. One of my only real criticisms of the club is that despite dessous day not being Friday here most of the girls were not naked and very few were actually topless. One amazing exception was a tall dark haired girl with the most impressive huge natural tits which were not saggy. I didn't find her facially attractive enough but almost had a session just to play with her incredible boobs. There were several very pretty girls who looked indian / asian. Great bodies and I had decided I would take one of these girls for my final session. I contemplated two of them. I've nearly always been disappointed with threesomes but these girls were hot. However I never did get to session with them as my third and final session was with a Russian / siberian. Katya. 21 with a killer body. Tits were quite small but she had a fantastic figure with a great ass. I normally avoid the very young girls as I like a woman to know what she is doing and I find the very young girls (for me very young is under 25) are often mechanical with BBBJ and then sex but without providing a great teasing service. She assured me in the lounge that she was a tiger in the zimmer. And she did not lie! 2 hours in a good room (not too hot and without a wait) with the very sexy Katya who was far from mechanical. She wears her hair up in a bob. Not my preference but facially very pretty and fantastic service.

Music was still booming in the bar at 4 am. Still plenty of ladies available but I'd had enough for one night.

Would I return to Samya. Yes I would. In my view, it is a better option than LR though I like the free bottled beers in the fridge at LR. I had contemplated going straight to FRA but am glad I came to Samya first. Had a really nice time and would repeat. Downstairs zimmers are too hot (and it's nearly winter! LU is quite good. A good experience.