PDA

View Full Version : FKK Samya - Cologne

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17

Tintin1
07-11-19, 16:50
Greetings ShellPower.,

I suggest you read German forum.

https://www.freiercafe.sex/forum/samya-k%C3%B6ln.87/

Samya postings there are up to date. In general it looks like business as usual. I would not hesitate to visit. Have fun and let us know how it went.Thanks for this. I've been reading Lusthaus for a while, this is very helpful. I'm going to take a trip this winter through NWR, and I can now check out for myself the FKK clubs.

Ray Purchase
07-11-19, 23:20
What is the LU like currently? Is it true Iren is now at GT? Thanks.Yes. I saw her at GT in May.

Karlo7
07-13-19, 00:10
After 11 PM, Samya is really a nightclub, very loud music, a lot of alcohol, full of Turkish guys not going a lot to the rooms, girls dancing.Is this on a Friday or Saturday night?

And are most of the women naked after 11 pm including when dancing?

ChefSauce
07-13-19, 05:20
I'm looking at going to Samya on either Sunday or Monday but most likely Monday. Are both days okay days? (obviously not as good as Thurs-Sat I imagine).

Is Monday an okay day to go or is the lineup just terrible that it's not worth going?

Sirioja
07-13-19, 05:39
Is this on a Friday or Saturday night?

And are most of the women naked after 11 pm including when dancing?Samya is sauna club, not FKK, girls are not full naked, only few are topless. Same than GT, LR, Aca, Gold, DV, Oceans, Vanilla.

Bad DJ for bad manele nearly every day. Fortunately, sometimes a fresh natural beauty.

Smoke Light
07-13-19, 12:08
Is this on a Friday or Saturday night?

And are most of the women naked after 11 pm including when dancing?Friday and Saturday is more crowded, but general atmosphere and loud music is the same every night after 11 pm. All girls except a few will be in lingerie, others topless. When dancing they sometimes strip, but a pleasure to watch nevertheless.

I actually disagree about Turkish guys not going a lot to the rooms. They may hang out in the main bar till 4:30 in the morning listening to music, eating, drinking with girls, dancing and watching girls dance but towards closing time many of them rush to the room before going home. They get most out of the club entry fee that way. It's very common to have 15-20 minutes waiting times last hour before closing. A positive side to this that many girls propose to the guys to "go in kino" for standard fuck and suck in public. When girls see a group of men in the kino, they often stop, begin talking, sometimes undress to get a kino action. This is typical Friday and Saturday business when the club is super busy.

ChefSauce
07-16-19, 04:17
I'm looking at going to Samya on either Sunday or Monday but most likely Monday. Are both days okay days? (obviously not as good as Thurs-Sat I imagine).

Is Monday an okay day to go or is the lineup just terrible that it's not worth going?Does anyone have any insight on this?

Smoke Light
07-16-19, 22:48
Does anyone have any insight on this?Yes LU will be fine after 7 or 8 in the evening. 40+ girls I would guess. Maybe more.

Sirioja
07-17-19, 07:03
Yes LU will be fine after 7 or 8 in the evening. 40+ girls I would guess. Maybe more.What is a bit funny is girls who try other clubs, usually return to Samya. Best casting days are from Thursday to Sunday after 7 pm. Quite good foods for entry 50 fifth entry is free, so entry is for 40.

ChefSauce
07-25-19, 04:45
What is a bit funny is girls who try other clubs, usually return to Samya. Best casting days are from Thursday to Sunday after 7 pm. Quite good foods for entry 50 fifth entry is free, so entry is for 40.Is Monday still a fine day to go? Good looking LU with decent amount? It's looking like the only day I can.

Sirioja
07-25-19, 16:09
Is Monday still a fine day to go? Good looking LU with decent amount? It's looking like the only day I can.Monday on holidays time is not the best for casting quality.

ExpatLover
07-25-19, 18:59
Is Monday still a fine day to go? Good looking LU with decent amount? It's looking like the only day I can.Monday in the heard of the summer holidays, what to expect? To be disappointed.

ChefSauce
07-26-19, 17:18
Monday on holidays time is not the best for casting quality.Not during summer, most likely in September.

Sirioja
07-27-19, 03:08
Not during summer, most likely in September.Not much better. Except at Globe, GT and Sharks, Monday is a slow day in FKK land. Sunday would be better, Saturday much better.

Ludacris775
08-23-19, 16:55
Went to Samya last night after visiting Babylon again. Got there at 12 am, left at around 330 am. I was initially questioning it because it was late at night, I was satisfied from my last session, and I was fairly tired. However, I am glad that I made the decision to go. I had a pretty good session there with a hot Romanian girl and the food there was good.

Here are some things I observed about the club in general. This club has almost the exact opposite atmosphere as Arabella. It is a high-energy night club type of environment with loud music and people dancing. Beer is provided with the entry fee. Seems like it caters to a much younger group of guys than Arabella. The guys are in their 20's, 30's, or 40's. The average age for guys at the club is probably somewhere in the thirties. There are a lot of Turkish guys and Asian guys there, not so many German guys. Lots of guys at the club. There were a few attractive girls that caught my eye immediately, but overall the lineup was mediocre (in terms of optics), perhaps due to the time of year. A few girls who were covered in tattoos kept bothering me when I was eating, grabbing me and asking me "to go to room with them". After I finished eating, I approached Noni who was one of the girls who originally caught my eye. She is a slim, tall, Romanian brunette in her early 20's. She was in the room more than most of the other girls so I had to wait for her. She was on break when I approached her as she just finished a session, so I had to wait a little longer. I finally sessioned with her for 30 minutes /50 euros. She gave good CBJ and did not charge extra for additional positions or kissing. She was very relaxed and was not a clock watcher. There was no big language barrier. She was hot, but not a "stunner". I did not see any tattoos or fake breasts on Noni. She is a natural girl. I don't mind one or two tatoos personally, but I dislike when girls are covered in ink as some of the girls were. It was a good session. Would repeat if I end up in Samya again.

Smoke Light
08-24-19, 00:21
There were a few attractive girls that caught my eye immediately, but overall the lineup was mediocre (in terms of optics), perhaps due to the time of year.Nice report. Getting to Samya at midnight is a bit problematic regarding lineup on a busy night. If you check the bowl with room keys at the reception and you see 2-3 keys there, it means that 33-34 girls already busy since they have exactly 36 rooms. Best time for the talent pickup in Samya is from 8 o'clock in the evening.

Sirioja
08-24-19, 10:41
Holidays time now, but Samya is usually good place for fresh looks, of course better to love Romanian beauties to enjoy Samya casting. May have to work a bit if You want love in bed, because not standard for sex with most of Samya clients, but like anywhere some girls are able to follow You in bed, depending on your manners and skill, and natural BJ can still be enjoyed without upselling. Russian Katea is high level cute. Other fresh castings can be at Mondial or 2 Acapulco. Great welcoming Turkish staff at Samya and can eat good diner until 3 am. Fifth entry is free, so 40 € on average when You visited five times.

Ctytek
08-24-19, 19:28
She gave good CBJ and did not charge extra for additional positions or kissingWait, what? Is that a thing now to charge extra for "additional positions or kissing"? Never heard of that, at least in Samya.

Ludacris775
08-25-19, 07:35
Wait, what? Is that a thing now to charge extra for "additional positions or kissing"? Never heard of that, at least in Samya.It doesn't seem to be a thing at the FKK clubs in my experience. It does seem to happen in the De Wallen windows at least sometimes. Overall, the FKK clubs were a much better experience.

Sirioja
08-25-19, 07:58
Wait, what? Is that a thing now to charge extra for "additional positions or kissing"? Never heard of that, at least in Samya.Who told this? Each one own experience. Girls give you back from what you are.

Macchia
08-25-19, 10:00
Club livable, not hot night, not many girls, but not many customers, many girls were on vacation. No waiting.

For the rooms.

I had two meetings, the first with Aria, the second with Chiara, both blond and thin.

Good performances of both, without haste.

Aria has a beautiful body, very beautiful face, not for breast lovers but otherwise it's OK, good.

Performance. Remarkable the view from behind. This again.

Chiara, a beautiful body, interesting face, fair skin, very available and fresh with a very pleasant first-.

Measure breast, good performance with sympathy; "Nature" yes, a lot of GFE as I like it, but I think PSE is.

Also available. I repeat.

I liked a thin, tall girl, Loni, but then she disappeared. I think that is what Ludacris775 calls Noni.

It's valid? Leave operational freedom?

Went to Samya last night ...
... I approached Noni who was one of the girls who originally caught my eye. She is a slim, tall, Romanian brunette in her early 20's. ...For the rest, great evening, good food with lots of fruit.

Friendly reception.

Samya is always great local.

Greetings to all.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Sirioja
08-25-19, 19:46
Is Aria, Francesca sister, with cat eyes? Not fire in bed, nor great kisser. Some much higher level for love in bed when full Samya casting.

Yannics
08-25-19, 21:49
Are the girls in most of the clubs completely nude or do they wear lingerie?

Sirioja
08-26-19, 08:43
Are the girls in most of the clubs completely nude or do they wear lingerie?In NRW, except Babylon Elsdorf, girls are not full naked. Sauna clubs, not real FKK, but You can put them off lingerie, stockings, shoes, in bed. Erotic games.

Ludacris775
08-26-19, 21:19
Club livable, not hot night, not many girls, but not many customers, many girls were on vacation. No waiting.

For the rooms.

I had two meetings, the first with Aria, the second with Chiara, both blond and thin.

Good performances of both, without haste.

Aria has a beautiful body, very beautiful face, not for breast lovers but otherwise it's OK, good.

Performance. Remarkable the view from behind. This again.

Chiara, a beautiful body, interesting face, fair skin, very available and fresh with a very pleasant first-.

Measure breast, good performance with sympathy; "Nature" yes, a lot of GFE as I like it, but I think PSE is.
Yes, that's the same girl. Mabye I misheard her name as "Noni".

Pistons
08-26-19, 23:34
Lots of potential top girls at Samya, but I always felt a bit too many of them could need some diet and gym habits. Either a bit flabby, or too skinny. I don't think the food there is to blame, but maybe slightly. I don't know for sure.

ExpatLover
08-27-19, 19:57
Lots of potential top girls at Samya, but I always felt a bit too many of them could need some diet and gym habits. Either a bit flabby, or too skinny. I don't think the food there is to blame, but maybe slightly. I don't know for sure.Yes you can find really beautiful girls at Samya, but in the recent month they more and more behave, speak. Like cheap prostitutes or may be it is me who changed.

The Cane
08-28-19, 06:37
Yes you can find really beautiful girls at Samya, but in the recent month they more and more behave, speak. Like cheap prostitutes or may be it is me who changed.Is Raissa still around? Talk, very white-skinned Romanian girl? I thought she was so beautiful and could not keep my eyes off of her. Fucked her once.

BenPincus
09-02-19, 16:02
The club seemed to be down on numbers with many girls on holiday. Many regulars not seen and the party atmosphere never really fully emerged. Meetings with Anabel, new girl Misha and a long room with Katea.

Misha the tallest girl in the club was very pretty, warm with a lovely smile & attitude. Great kisser too.

Katea was simply outstanding as documented many times on here before. Intelligent, highly engaged, radiating and ultra tender and sensual in the room. Great conversation too. She joins Ciara and Patricia as the most special girls I have encountered in this club.

Seven visits this year. With some careful / intelligent selection Samya always delivers for me. Will return in December for a final 2019 visit.

Sirioja
09-08-19, 00:05
End of September?

I think very tall, 1,80 is Lisha, pretty despite silicon, I wish her good health about bad plastic.

So good foods, ate 3 times kebab, duck, in the night, with strawberries, peaches, apricots, fruits, not girls pussy. Best restaurant until 3 am for entry 40. One of the rare club where can find new beauties, even casting was not exceptional on Thursday. I was a bit sick on Friday and even today.

JordGarv
09-27-19, 13:08
Will be stopping by Cologne for a day on Tuesday 1st. Have visited FKK Clubs a few times before, but never in Cologne. Is Samya probably the best bet for a decent LU and food on a Tuesday, or worth going elsewhere?

GringoItaliano
09-27-19, 15:10
I made FKK Samya the fifth stop on my first Frankfurt-based FKK tour in August-September 2019; please see my previous post on the General Info thread for an overview of my tour. I wanted to visit Cologne for mainstream tourist reasons and decided that I might as well try a local FKK as well, in the interest of broadening my horizons beyond the heavier foreign influence of the FKKs in and around Frankfurt. Samya seemed to be the most highly regarded of the FKKs in and around Cologne, rivaling the ones in and around Frankfurt in their reputation among foreigners. Samya is also more conveniently located on the fringes of Cologne itself than those in the surrounding suburbs / exurbs.

Cologne is doable as a day trip from Frankfurt if you use express trains, which take a bit more than an hour each way. Express trains are not cheap, but I had a Deutsche Bahn rail pass, so the prices were irrelevant to me. Even if you have little or no interest in mainstream tourism, I would still recommend checking out the world-famous cathedral of Cologne, which is literally right outside the train station. I went to Samya at bit earlier in the day than I did with other FKKs and left earlier, as the last express train back to Frankfurt was at 1030 pm, and I had read online that Samya turns into an overcrowded Turkish sausage party later at night. The food at Samya, much of which is Turkish, was of a higher quality than at most of the other FKKs, so I had dinner there before getting down to business. I liked the theécor of the club and appreciated the smoke-free interior; there is an outdoor smoking area.

The lineup at Samya differed noticeably from those of the FKKs in and around Frankfurt and seemed to reflect different tastes and standards. I would say that the quality of the lineup was a notch or two lower than in or around Frankfurt, but the tastes of whoever determined the lineup were more consistent with mine. Specifically, the girls there had more tits & ass than the girls in and around Frankfurt. I am curious if these differences reflect what the FKKs are like outside the Frankfurt area or the tastes of the Turkish owners and largely Turkish clientele at Samya.

My first session at Samya was with a petite Ukrainian with blonde hair, a light complexion, and a much bigger ass than you would expect to find on such a small girl. She bore a slight facial resemblance to Dana Scully from the X-Files, but with different coloring. She said that it was just her third day at the club; I looked forward to quality service from such fresh meat, and she did not disappoint. Aside from her strong oral skills, which seem to be the norm in the FKKs, she delivered a very potent GFE and also demonstrated a degree of lower body skill with her ass and pussy that I would associate more with Latinas than Eastern Europeans. She provided one of the better sessions of this trip. My second session was with a Romanian who had what must have been one of the biggest asses I have ever seen on a fit white girl. She was whiter than most Romanians and even whiter than me. She was a vigorous fuck, also with a sexual style and a degree of lower body exertion that I would associate more with Latinas than Eastern Europeans, but she did not provide the GFE that my earlier session had yielded.

I enjoyed my visit to Samya and would return if and when I am in Cologne again. I understand that North Rhine-Westphalia is the biggest FKK hub other than, or even more so than, the Frankfurt area, so perhaps I should return to the state at some point. Samya made me wonder what the lineups are like outside the more heavily foreign-influenced FKKs of the Frankfurt area, where there seemed to be a preference for the thin model types over the tits & ass types that I prefer. If Samya is any indication of what to expect, I wonder if I will have better luck finding girls that suit my tastes outside Frankfurt, even if the quality is objectively lower (to the extent that one can be objective about such things).

ErikPaz
10-21-19, 13:59
Help recognize samya girl.

Hi,

Sorry for the trouble, I've been in some FKK but I never had the strength to test the field maybe for my shy character.

I was only once with colleagues at Samya, who consumed, around July and I only talked to a woman who was present one morning.

Black hair brown eyes and had a white-transparent one-piece swimsuit, genus MILF and lacked a side tooth I think the left side, a detail that made me give up.

A kind of MILF, will have been 40 years old no less I think. She looks like Salma Hayek a little bit.

The night before, according to my colleagues, since I was not there. Was not present.

Another detail seemed to me to see a cesarean-type scar under the transparent white dress.

Could you tell yourself something about who it might be?

We have another trip and if I have to go to samya with my colleagues at least I would go to this place a thousand.

Thanks for helping me.

Onore
10-21-19, 21:27
Highly informative. Thanks!

Will be in Cologne in 2 days and Frankfurt before that. Guess I'll take the plunge at Samya (first FKK).

ExpatLover
10-25-19, 16:51
Help recognize samya girl.

Hi,

Sorry for the trouble, I've been in some FKK but I never had the strength to test the field maybe for my shy character.

I was only once with colleagues at Samya, who consumed, around July and I only talked to a woman who was present one morning.

Black hair brown eyes and had a white-transparent one-piece swimsuit, genus MILF and lacked a side tooth I think the left side, a detail that made me give up.

A kind of MILF, will have been 40 years old no less I think. She looks like Salma Hayek a little bit.

The night before, according to my colleagues, since I was not there. Was not present..Sorry but have you nothing more interesting to do in your life than fucking 40+ MILF, I am 60+ but I just pay for young and fresh girls, so easy to find 40+ woman for free.

ErikPaz
10-26-19, 17:38
Sorry but have you nothing more interesting to do in your life than fucking 40+ MILF, I am 60+ but I just pay for young and fresh girls, so easy to find 40+ woman for free.I'm 27 years old and I'm surrounded by this type of girl.

I was interested in understanding who she was.

Everyone has their tastes.

Member #4733
10-27-19, 10:59
Help recognize samya girl. <<snip>> Thanks for helping me.I have been a lot to Samya and really don't know her. Samya is know for their especially young line-up, so an older woman will stand out. Best thing to do is just ask Samya themselves. Look up the telephone number by googling Samya FKK. Speak slow English and explain what you are looking for. If you are too shy for that, maybe one of your colleagues can help you. One thing is for sure: she wasn't there this Friday. If you are into older woman especially then you might prefer an other SC. In GoldenTime there are almost always a few older women. But that is a completely different club. Maybe other members know of clubs that have more older women.

Good luck to you.

Member #4733
10-27-19, 11:13
Will be stopping by Cologne for a day on Tuesday 1st. Have visited FKK Clubs a few times before, but never in Cologne. Is Samya probably the best bet for a decent LU and food on a Tuesday, or worth going elsewhere?That depends on time and taste. Samya has a rather young line-up that will be best from 18:00 onwards. Party dancing from appr 23:00. Food is above average FKK level, IMHO. There are more girls these days but also quite a few that are less beautiful. But on Tuesday you should be able to score a beauty. For other options like Babylon or Park Sauna Residenz you will have to travel quite a bit. If you want to do that, you should read the posts on these to make a decision. BTW, in my calendar Tuesday is not the 1st.

Anti Silicone
10-28-19, 13:34
I went to Samya after a long absence last week. This time I had 2 sessions with 2 girls.

Gina, Romanian, blond, beautiful. Actually I have been to the room with her several times. Her boobs are not big, but their hardness is very comfortable for me. She was very sweet. Kiss, DATY, BBBJ, everything went slowly. I felt 28 min. Just a few minutes. I gave her 50 E and chocolate. Must repeat.

Andra, on the other hand, Romanian, 22 yo, small, dyed red, baby-faced. I guess she is new. Her 19-yo sister is also working together. Andra wore sporting lingeries like Calvin Klein. Her boobs are a kind of big but very soft, too soft for me and sagging. No kiss on her lips or even body. Covered blow job with using her hand a lot. I didn't feel excited at all. She's very bossy. I didn't do what I wanted to do. Paid 50 E. Never repeat.

Sirioja
10-28-19, 17:07
More than 100 girls on last week end, when I was in my mountains. Would have worth to give a look at this huge casting. Melon, strawberries, peaches, kiwis, bananas for girls.

ErikPaz
10-30-19, 15:12
I have been a lot to Samya and really don't know her. Samya is know for their especially young line-up, so an older woman will stand out. Best thing to do is just ask Samya themselves. Look up the telephone number by googling Samya FKK. Speak slow English and explain what you are looking for. If you are too shy for that, maybe one of your colleagues can help you. One thing is for sure: she wasn't there this Friday. If you are into older woman especially then you might prefer an other SC. In GoldenTime there are almost always a few older women. But that is a completely different club. Maybe other members know of clubs that have more older women.

Good luck to you.Thank you for your availability'. You name me SC what would it be?

Golden time would be in the vicinity of Colony or Bonn?

If anyone has more news about my first post let me know. She look like Salma Hayek the Mexican actress. I think the age is around 40 or little less.

Thanks.

Member #4733
10-30-19, 20:59
Golden time would be in the vicinity of Colony or Bonn?You can find a lot of info on Golden Time right here. Go up one level to "Germany. FKK Clubs" and look for Golden Time Bruggen. For the location you can easily google "Golden Time FKK".

I called them once to ask for a special girl. No problem at all. They kindly gave me the info. So you can ask them if they have some older women around on a particular day.

ExpatLover
11-01-19, 20:12
I went to Samya after a long absence last week. This time I had 2 sessions with 2 girls.

Gina, Romanian, blond, beautiful. Actually I have been to the room with her several times. Her boobs are not big, but their hardness is very comfortable for me. She was very sweet. Kiss, DATY, BBBJ, everything went slowly. I felt 28 min. Just a few minutes. I gave her 50 E and chocolate. Must repeat.

Andra, on the other hand, Romanian, 22 yo, small, dyed red, baby-faced. I guess she is new. Her 19-yo sister is also working together. Andra wore sporting lingeries like Calvin Klein. Her boobs are a kind of big but very soft, too soft for me and sagging. No kiss on her lips or even body. Covered blow job with using her hand a lot. I didn't feel excited at all. She's very bossy. I didn't do what I wanted to do. Paid 50 E. Never repeat.Why after 28 minutes you don t extend to 1 hour or more, when you get what you like better to keep it.

Sirioja
11-02-19, 04:59
Why after 28 minutes you don t extend to 1 hour or more, when you get what you like better to keep it.A supermodel of sweetness, 1,80, and some other high level in bed, one even junkie of sex and orgasmus as she says.

Anti Silicone
11-02-19, 18:58
Why after 28 minutes you don t extend to 1 hour or more, when you get what you like better to keep it.Because I tried to finish within 30 mn. If I become much richer, I'll spend 1 hour with such a sweet girl.

GetAround
11-25-19, 14:34
I tried out Samya last night. My first time at the club and it was more / different than I expected. I had a good time and hope to post more details when I have the chance. I had a 75% success rate. Onto more stops on NRW Tour '19.

Getaround.

Sirioja
11-30-19, 14:50
Can find some really high potential, fresh natural beauties, if you are able with women. One of the best casting for looks in Germany if you like Romanian beauties. I also enjoy many fruits. 200 to pay for 5 entries. Really welcoming Turkish staff. Funny to see girls dancing full naked on podium at the end of the night at 5 am. They seem so happy when they dance and sing on this so bad DJ music making crying my ears.

Sirioja
12-06-19, 19:13
For her fans, pretty and smiling gypsy MonaLisa ex Sharks moved to Samya. When I asked her why, when she was smiling welcoming, she answered Sharks is no more good. I remember a little fire in bed at Sharks.

FuckedUpSwede
12-07-19, 04:55
I tried Samya again today, solely because of Siroja (it would be plain stupid not to), and yes, thank you Siroja I got a new impression. This place have different layers. If you turn up intoxicated late at night unprepared it will eat you alive and throw you out like last time I visited. Ok, this time I also visited late and intoxicated but I was prepared!

I have not encountered any better food anywhere and the variation of girls is impessive. The steam sauna was like a punch at your balls and the place is really crowded a Friday night (really really crowded).

Had a 1 hour session with a nice Italian girl (no, I cannot say for sure that she really is italian) cannot recall her fake name, something like Silvana, Juliana or whatever. Does it really matter in the land of fake and lies? Anyway I had a really good time and I will probably return. Stay classy!

Sirioja
12-07-19, 06:00
And you didn t even see Santa Claus party with Santa Claus everywhere. Italian Sylvana returned at Sharks. Small Bulgarian now with dark hair Mina ex VV is now coming to hunt me, I hate when girls are rubbing on me, like GND at LR and even friendly but little Andrea asking me 10 times per day, why don t these girls go to other guys? When I only want beauties for my eyes.

FuckedUpSwede
12-07-19, 17:44
And you didn t even see Santa Claus party with Santa Claus everywhere. Italian Sylvana returned at Sharks. Small Bulgarian now with dark hair Mina ex VV is now coming to hunt me, I hate when girls are rubbing on me, like GND at LR and even friendly but little Andrea asking me 10 times per day, why don t these girls go to other guys? When I only want beauties for my eyes.To be honest, nope, I did not see santa. I however recognized that it seemed like there was a girl having her birthday since they produced a big cake covered with a foto of a girl. I also remember that my italian lady called herself Katalina. We arrived around 11 pm and We left around 2-2:30 am.

DasBooty
12-08-19, 16:45
Arrived around 22.15 and received a bag of Christmas themed chocolates, what was that about?

Place was small and packed with people. Drinks were cheap, 5€ for a vodka orange juice but not much vodka which would explain the price. Went to check on the food that was being served and spotted a dark haired girl with the biggest ass in the place. I tapped on her shoulder asking her if she was going to eat or if she wouldn't mind sitting with me by the sofa for a while and chat, so we went and sat by the sofas closest to the restaurant entrance. Said her name was Melek and that she is from Turkey (looks a bit like Angelina from the MTV reality show Jersey Shore). She only spoke german and abysmal English, nicht güt. Sat with her for about 10 min sipping on my drink and caressing her body. Told her lets go do 30 min CIM. She said ok. Had to wait about 5 min in the reception because all rooms were busy.

In the room she started with an ok BJ so now I wanted to fuck her doggy and she said no. I said why not? Dick too big she said, and also something about just having an operation. Which was BS (I should have aborted here). So now she laid on her back for missionary but tilted her pelvis in a way so that I could barely insert half my dick. By now I gave up and said just suck me until I cum. Finished in her mouth so it wasn't a complete disaster.

Bought another vodka orange juice and chilled by the sofas. A cute blonde girl with dark eyebrows (looks like Michelle Williams) sat next to me. Her name is Anda. Was in her 20's and had nice natural boobs, see-cups. Her English was good and her personality was very relaxed. At one point her friend sitting next to me fed me a slice of. Clementine and asked if I wanted a threesome. I declined and she was ok with that. Told Anda lets go do 1 h with CIM and she lit up. No one had taken her to a room yet and she wasn't happy about it but it gave her an incentive to provide excellent service. Fucked her in all the positions I wanted to and she blew me / licked my balls for 20 min, DFK, tittyfucked her and finally came in her mouth. After I came she cuddled up with me and we chatted for 10 min.

Had some food and afterwards I sat by the sofas soaking up the ambiance for an hour or so and decided I was done and left at 02.30.

Smoke Light
12-09-19, 02:57
Arrived around 22.15 and received a bag of Christmas themed chocolates, what was that about?

Place was small and packed with people...Because it was St Nicholas party on Friday December 6th at Samya.

Sirioja
12-09-19, 19:28
Because it was St Nicholas party on Friday December 6th at Samya.Also party on this Wednesday.

BenPincus
12-10-19, 19:10
Vintage Samya this weekend. Many of the old guard present. A great 3 nights.

Flori, Ciara, Patricia, Catalina, Francesca, Aria, Mina, Anet, Ima, Roxandra, Carla, Anabel, Paula, Bella, Sandra, Kalina, Beatrice, Serafina.

No Valentina or Katea.

Lots of sharks to wade wade through though. So many girls here now and so competition is at a very high level. With lots of guys also only attending for music / food / dancing and not taking rooms I expect many girls are going home empty handed or with little revenue. The sense of frustration is sometimes palpable.

One interesting new girl: tall, blonde, Ro, very pretty "doll" or "model type" face, sat by the middle of the stage near the restaurant entrance, large square handbag. Didn't remember her name sadly.

Smoke Light
12-11-19, 00:43
Vintage Samya this weekend...BenPincus,

Thanks for the update. Are you sure about Carla? Do you remember which days she worked?

BigBuddy69
12-11-19, 06:16
Valentina is in 6's since a few years and Katea is in GT so I don't think you'll see them again in Samya.

DasBooty
12-11-19, 17:33
Lots of sharks to wade wade through though. So many girls here now and so competition is at a very high level. With lots of guys also only attending for music / food / dancing and not taking rooms I expect many girls are going home empty handed or with little revenue. The sense of frustration is sometimes palpable.I picked up on that too. It reminded me of normal clubs where some girls go out just to dance unlike guys who never go out to just dance. They could end the girls frustration by handing out two different bracelets. One for those who came to fuck and one for those who didn't come to fuck.

BenPincus
12-11-19, 20:37
BenPincus,

Thanks for the update. Are you sure about Carla? Do you remember which days she worked?Not Italian Carla but Ro Carla, petite, very slim and toned, long black curly ponytail.

BenPincus
12-11-19, 20:38
Valentina is in 6's since a few years and Katea is in GT so I don't think you'll see them again in Samya.Ahh OK. Anyone know why Katea switched? Shame that.

Smoke Light
12-11-19, 21:16
I picked up on that too. It reminded me of normal clubs where some girls go out just to dance unlike guys who never go out to just dance. They could end the girls frustration by handing out two different bracelets. One for those who came to fuck and one for those who didn't come to fuck.You need to stay till closing time to be sure about the guys who look like they came only to drink and dance. My observation is that many of them go to a room last half hour between 4:30 and 5:00 in the morning.

Smoke Light
12-12-19, 01:16
Not Italian Carla but Ro Carla, petite, very slim and toned, long black curly ponytail.Italian Carla with pierced belly button and small eagle tattoo on the back of her right calf? She too is petite and slim. I am curious because I didn't know there are two Carlas in Samya at the moment.

Sirioja
12-12-19, 07:49
Ahh OK. Anyone know why Katea switched? Shame that.Russian speaking Katea was at Samya since at least beginning of 2016, long time at Samya, and even a real performer in bed, she will be one of the best sexual performer at GT, but there are more impressive girls than her at Samya. Valentina lost her freshness and moved since a while to 6 ens NL.

DasBooty
12-12-19, 07:49
You need to stay till closing time to be sure about the guys who look like they came only to drink and dance. My observation is that many of them go to a room last half hour between 4:30 and 5:00 in the morning.When I left at 02.30 there were still plenty of girls. Do the majority of the girls stay until closing or do they leave before? The competition between the girls the last hour must be fierce!

Sirioja
12-12-19, 08:38
When I left at 02.30 there were still plenty of girls. Do the majority of the girls stay until closing or do they leave before? The competition between the girls the last hour must be fierce!Samya only really wake up at 7 pm, some girls start at 8/9 pm, most girls work until at least 1 hour before closing. At closing, You can see girls dancing full naked on podium, they seen so happy then. Unfortunately for my ears which cry, so bad DJ and music, where are real musicians? Isn't Erdal Kizilcay Turkish? But with talent.

Smoke Light
12-13-19, 00:17
When I left at 02.30 there were still plenty of girls. Do the majority of the girls stay until closing or do they leave before? The competition between the girls the last hour must be fierce!Most girls stay till closing. Rules are rules. However, on a slow night like a Wednesday a couple of weeks ago, I went to kino at 4:30 in the morning and saw 20+ girls already packed in civilian clothes, sitting and laying on couches in kino ready to be taken home.

In general the competition is quite fierce. Many sit in the bar area with little or no business. Sometimes a girl starts going to rooms, and just keeps going, picking up clients on the stairs or while she waits to be paid at the reception. But not every night is a good night, tough conditions for our little angels.

Banana Boi
12-13-19, 21:05
Here's a long shot. Anyone know if Adel ex Samya still works somewhere?

BenPincus
12-13-19, 22:53
Italian Carla with pierced belly button and small eagle tattoo on the back of her right calf? She too is petite and slim. I am curious because I didn't know there are two Carlas in Samya at the moment.OK so the Italian Carla I know of is petite but not so slim, more curvy. Very friendly, loves DATY. She wasn't there. Only saw her once this year as it goes.

The Carla who was there sat and sun I described previously. Maybe she is actually Italian and I have that wrong. Her body is very toned, always wears bikini and always joins the line dance, and she has an interesting face, like a protruding jaw, she almost looks a little middle eastern, very dark colouring.

Smoke Light
12-14-19, 03:34
OK so the Italian Carla I know of is petite but not so slim, more curvy. Very friendly, loves DATY. She wasn't there. Only saw her once this year as it goes.Yes, this is Italian Carla I refer to. She works part time. I have written about her multiple times on this thread. I can never take my eyes off of her when she is working. What a joy of positive energy. Lusty playful friendly sex loving nympho beauty. Heaven DATY, kino action, MMF and more. Hope she comes to the Silvester party on the 31st.

I believe I know the second girl you describing, but I never talked to her. So many girls!

Gliufocus
12-31-19, 23:00
I think that Samya FKK is one of the best in the country at the moment.

However, some of the WGs are boring me too much.

They request sessions too much.

They talk to much.

They are boring me too much.

They request too many sessions.

Tina, Anet, Erika, Sabina. Paula and others are boring me with their requests, but they are still good WGs.

I do not want to go to the same WG every time like her husband.

I will repeat with them, but only when I like.

I mean that they insist too much for a repeat.

They have to understand that in a FKK club, the customer decides, with no obligation*at all, to repeat with the same WG when the customers likes and prefers and not when they ask, not only to make them happy.

The concept is not apparent to them*.

I also dislike when, they say that they are from other countries and not from their country, most of them from Romania.

They say that they do not like to go with, for example, English, Turkish, Greek, French, American customers without a real reason, because, nobody knows why, not even themselves.

Every customer is different and* they cannot say that they are all the same.

At the same time, there are too many racist customers that dislike these Romanian WGs, only for their nationality and*I know many of these customers, because I talked to them in the various visits in different FKK clubs*.

Perhaps they lie about their nationality to increase their*revenues.

Some other WGs do not have a sense of humour and that's not good, because nobody likes to buy a service from a unpleasant vendor*.

I once said to a WG, that I have a chihuahua called clauscarmen and I wanted to bring her to a session, for a try, if possible I only told her that chihuahua can watch us during a session of course I am not interested to fuck a chihuahua and I prefer to fuck a WG.

She didn't understand the humour.

I actually have the chihuahua female dog and I treat her very well, like any other pet and she makes bao, bao a lot all the time, as normal.

I also suggest you, if you have a problem with a WG and to keep a good quality of service for all of us, you can complaint at reception, if you want off course.

Regarding their nationalities.

I know for sure that most of them are Romanians with a few, greek and french WGs, that's what they told me.

Sirioja
01-01-20, 05:04
I don't understand all, I never noticed others than pretty Tina but she doesn't claim she is not Romanian and doesn't seem to have problems with Turkish or French. Really sensitive for fucking from my experience. Few German girls at Samya.

BillV90
01-25-20, 11:42
First timer both in FKK and Samya.

Its really easy to get there by train, I stay in the city center and took the underground train Line 16 with direction to Bad Godesbag, got off at Michaelshoven and follow GPS to Samya, about 10 minutes walk. Train ticket is 3 E one way. Arrival time about 6 pm.

Paid the fee and went down to check around, there you have the locker rooms, showers, sauna and a resting room.

Went to the main room and got excited by all the titties and asses, walked around to see what Samya looked like. Podium center, couches to the left and right, the bar to the right where you can get free beer and soda in small glasses. Redbull and other drinks could be bought. From the bar you had the food part on to the right side. There you see both girls and customers eating, food was quite good and had everything from chicken to fruits to baklavas. And they changed some of it during the evening which all was good.

After some time of scouting I took my first, fit body, dark hair and I think blue eyes. Nothing outstanding but good normal sex, didn't try DFK. This girl had the best body of the ones I had. 50 e.

What I love about this place is that you can relax, go to the bar, sauna, dinner anytime you want and after some resting I met my second girl, her face is stunning but tits was not so good, tatoos on right side of body. Same here, nothing outstanding but good sex, didn't try DFK. This girl had the best face. I was supposed to my pick my third girl but I mixed them up LOL. But the girls are friends. Couldn't stop look at here since her face was stunning. Also a little reminder of Katrin Tequila but better. 50 e.

Same again, rest and dinner. Many of them enganging me and tried to make me pick them, they look good but I'm not a machine so I just wanted to go with the ones I wanted to. Also talked with a stunning girl with tatoos on her right side of back, but she wanted 100 e. Didn't go.

Lastly I went with Ella, thin tall blond girl with dark eyebrows. We had a good laugh in bed but the dex wasnt really that good, passive during act but great CBJ. I finished them all in standing doggy. 50 e.

I wanted to try repeat for the hope of even better service but I also wanted to make quantity. There was serveral others I would try but I had 3 shots this evening.

At around 2. 20 am me and my friend thanked for us and left to the train again. 3 e for one way and opposit direction. We both had a great evening.

Will see what to do today, would like to see Pascha and Mondial but would also like to return.

JoeZakary
01-25-20, 19:56
Hello,

I will be coming for only a day in late February, I'm into busty girls, should I pick this club over Sharks / Oase?

Anyone been to both?

Banana Boi
01-25-20, 23:46
I will be coming for only a day in late February, I'm into busty girls, should I pick this club over Sharks / Oase?

Anyone been to both?I'm guessing any experienced FKK guy has been to all 3 clubs.

For a 1 day visit, wouldn't your choice be subject to which city you fly to? Samya is in Cologne and Sharks / Oase is in the Frankfurt area. No need to drive to Samya if you fly to FRA or Sharks if you fly to DUS or CGN. Romanians are generally a busty bunch so you will find busty girls at all 3 clubs.

JoeZakary
01-26-20, 05:52
I will be coming from Zurich so it doesn't really matter when I stay, its actually a Friday and a Saturday, and last time at sharks I wasn't impressed to I'm now considering Samya.

I'm guessing any experienced FKK guy has been to all 3 clubs.

For a 1 day visit, wouldn't your choice be subject to which city you fly to? Samya is in Cologne and Sharks / Oase is in the Frankfurt area. No need to drive to Samya if you fly to FRA or Sharks if you fly to DUS or CGN. Romanians are generally a busty bunch so you will find busty girls at all 3 clubs.

Fifino68
01-26-20, 07:52
I was in Samya last Friday for the first time, I was expecting it to be busy but. It was packed! The place is small and it's not really a FKK but more of a nightclub since sauna is downstairs and the main hall on ground floor. Girls are average, lots of fat ugly ones but about 20% of nice good looking ones. Went with one brunette from Romania, forgot her name, something like Lea or so, , she was nice and she had some great tits, but she was far too professional, which turned me off a bit and my dick was not too happy. In the end I managed to come but it was not fantastic. I had promised her a 20 tip which I gave her anyway but I regretted it. The place is also not particularly clean, so in the room there was some smell of sweat and in the steam room it was so smelly I could not enter. Too many people in too small space makes it difficult to clean. Did not make me want to stay and I left once I had done my thing. Frankly a mixed experience, some pretty girls and lots of action but they should find a bigger place.

Sirioja
01-26-20, 08:21
Hello,

Anyone been to both?I don't know where you arrive, if you have car, but go to Sharks for exceptional tits Brenda, you can t miss such natural tits if You don t need wow face. Also Dilek there. One has exceptional tits for me at Samya but not because they are big, but rare and she is one of the rare skillful I know for BJ, which is very rare for me.

Sirioja
01-26-20, 20:42
I will be coming from Zurich so it doesn't really matter when I stay, its actually a Friday and a Saturday, and last time at sharks I wasn't impressed to I'm now considering Samya.For my eyes, some prettier faces at Samya than at Sharks, and also a natural German hurricane. Can't enjoy to kiss with average face.

Tintin1
02-02-20, 01:25
Samya was my 5th FKK club in a row as I traveled on vacation. Got to club a bit before 4 on a Tuesday. About a dozen girls coming in and going out and maybe 6-8 guys. Not too exciting and two of the ladies were to say it politely- plump. Why be polite, they were actually fat! Most of the ladies were Romanian one African one Italian with all the girls dressed in what I would call cheap undies. Nothing too sexy Had a coffee and tried hard not to make eye contact with a few sharks. One girl sitting alone in the dark seemed interesting. Alicia First day in the club. She worked up north before for a few months. Just moved from Italy. Spoke no German a few words of English.

She said yes to anal, but I thought I'the double ck the rounds before going with the first girl, especially as conversation wasn't going to be part of the evening. Found someone sitting nearby who I thought was hotter but she said no to anal, I think her name was Esme. She kept trying to get me to go with her but I insisted I needed to get the anal out of my system (there's got to be a good pun in there somewhere). She started talking to her little harem in Romanian and found me one girl who would do anal but she was not as cute as the Italian. So after an hour of girl glazing I decided to take a trip into Italy! 150 for anal, BBBJ. Deep throat. No kissing. Hard fast cowgirl then to anal I'd say almost "porn star action". Alicia has a lion on thigh. Service ok. Anal great. But overall the sex was a bit too mechanical -- still at that price a good deal! And an ass that takes a pounding.

Went back upstairs as they were serving dinner. Almost got run over by the girls charging the food. Now almost twice as many girls. A couple nicer ones but they seemed more interested in deep throating some chicken nuggets.

By this time, I'm thinking maybe I should just go home and rest up for Berlin but a blond girl, -Gabrielle- another Ro (from Moldavian side). Small peachlike breasts with perky nipples, a bright smile. Actually the only topless girl in the room. It was going to be between Esme and Gabrielle and couldn't decide, so went into the restaurant area and tried a small dinner. When I came and saw Gabrielle's face light up I decided not to overthink the choice.

She said she has been here 5 years but only works 2-3 months a year in Germany A month in the winter and a month in summer. She said she likes the money but also loves sex. Sadly covered French. But very good kissing and Sex in lots of positions. Quite good. Worked hard to get me to finish. I'm old. It's day 5. Some things don't work as well as they did decades ago!

When I left there were 25 girls and 12 -14 guys. Food was OK. Place could use a remodel. Rooms upstairs were beat up, and they could have been cleaner. Will not be returning to this club on the next FucKK-ation.

Sirioja
02-02-20, 09:40
For sure, Tuesday is best casting day for Samya or any other club, when some girls don t work on slow business days. To get the best, better to choose best time.

Shivaswamy
02-18-20, 03:02
Hi,

I had a decent room recently a month back with the tall, slim stunner Amira. Pumping her in missio looking into her pretty face is a pure delight. It was a decent room but she gave a CBJ which was good. She unfortunately does not kiss and wanted 50 more for kissing and even licking was off the menu and again wanted 50 for that too. If not for the upselling would have been a great number. Paid 50430. I missed the Russian Katea with whom I had a wonderful room during my last visit a couple of years ago in Samya. I'm talking about the unmistakably pretty face one with a cute distinct nose. Is she still there or has she moved on to some other club? Any leads are appreciated.

Sirioja
02-18-20, 13:26
Hi,

I had a decent room recently a month back with the tall, slim stunner Amira. Pumping her in missio looking into her pretty face is a pure delight. It was a decent room but she gave a CBJ which was good. She unfortunately does not kiss and wanted 50 more for kissing and even licking was off the menu and again wanted 50 for that too. If not for the upselling would have been a great number. Paid 50430. I missed the Russian Katea with whom I had a wonderful room during my last visit a couple of years ago in Samya. I'm talking about the unmistakably pretty face one with a cute distinct nose. Is she still there or has she moved on to some other club? Any leads are appreciated.Like blond Valeria, both now at GT. I don't know if Kim still at GT. Katea was since 2015 at Samya.

Jimmy Boy 99
02-18-20, 17:03
Hi,

I had a decent room recently a month back with the tall, slim stunner Amira. Pumping her in missio looking into her pretty face is a pure delight. It was a decent room but she gave a CBJ which was good. She unfortunately does not kiss and wanted 50 more for kissing and even licking was off the menu and again wanted 50 for that too. If not for the upselling would have been a great number. Paid 50430. I missed the Russian Katea with whom I had a wonderful room during my last visit a couple of years ago in Samya. I'm talking about the unmistakably pretty face one with a cute distinct nose. Is she still there or has she moved on to some other club? Any leads are appreciated.Katea moved to Golden Time.

Shivaswamy
02-18-20, 20:26
Like blond Valeria, both now at GT. I don't know if Kim still at GT. Katea was since 2015 at Samya.Both Amira and Katea moved to GT is it? I have never been to GT though. I heard the lawns and outdoor stretch at GT are better in summer months. So I'm planning a visit in June. July to GT. Hope I catch them in GT!

Sirioja
02-19-20, 05:42
Both Amira and Katea moved to GT is it? I have never been to GT though. I heard the lawns and outdoor stretch at GT are better in summer months. So I'm planning a visit in June. July to GT. Hope I catch them in GT!No, both Valeria and Katea, not Amira.

ExpatLover
02-19-20, 18:57
Hi,

I had a decent room recently a month back with the tall, slim stunner Amira. Pumping her in missio looking into her pretty face is a pure delight. It was a decent room but she gave a CBJ which was good. She unfortunately does not kiss and wanted 50 more for kissing and even licking was off the menu and again wanted 50 for that too. If not for the upselling would have been a great number. Paid 50430. I missed the Russian Katea with whom I had a wonderful room during my last visit a couple of years ago in Samya. I'm talking about the unmistakably pretty face one with a cute distinct nose. Is she still there or has she moved on to some other club? Any leads are appreciated.Small advice from a old monger, if you like don t look about 50 euros.

BigBuddy69
02-19-20, 21:58
The garden of GT is nice and well taken care of but don't expect a pool like in Sharks garden.

Sirioja
02-20-20, 13:50
GT is really not the best garden, compare to Vanila ex Vertigo with beds, or World, Oase to play football, Sharks where I love chalets, Wellcum with wonderful Carinthian mountains around, Freubad.

Sirioja
02-22-20, 14:44
Since quite long time, disappointed by Samya casting on this Friday night even Larissa for tall Slavian natural beauty with perfect hygiene to taste. Oase casting was also disappointing until 9 pm. Best was the run in curves between Giessen and Olpe, good test for balance.

Vifate
02-26-20, 22:00
First time. Samya. First time. FKK. First time paying for sex. Friday.

Second time. Golden Time. Saturday.

Part 1. Samya. (Read Part 2 in GT thread).

A small report from someone who went first time to FKKs and for tutes in general.

We arrived in Samia on Friday pretty early (3-4 PM). I read some reports about the facility being old and beat up. Didn't find it bad. Good sauna. Everything was in good condition. Or maybe I just expected it to be worth from the reviews here. We were surprised to see more girls than clients when we entered the main room. But later in the evening, this changed. My friend put an eye on a skinny dark-haired girl. 22 yo. But for some reason, she saw me looking at her and sat with me. I quite like her body as well, so there was no reason to complain. In a couple of minutes, her friend joined my friend and after talking for 10 minutes we decided to take them upstairs. We took separate rooms. Only in the room, I asked the girl about additional things like anal or CIM, but she was not doing such things. Also no kissing. And I didn't want to negotiate such things downstairs in front of my friend. She also told me that she does BBBJ only if I pay for an hour. I agreed to that. I spent with her 40 min out those we also had some problems with doors and she was running downstairs. But she was a bit pissed that we were doing it that long. I guess she planned to finish things much faster than that. My friend only spent 5 minutes with the other one and they went downstairs. I paid 110. It was my first experience, but although I really liked her body, my impression was mixed.

After that, we sat in the club for 5 more hours until 11 PM. But none of us took any girl. We talked with several girls and were approached by some really scary pushy girls, but we only declined those. Ourselves we didn't approach any girl anymore that day. I had an eye on several stunners, but they had a cold look and didn't seem friendly to me.

Also, we had the impression that the girls were divided there into certain tribes and were only hanging out with their friends. We even had a couple of girls seating next to us. They were just chilling there for many hours, refusing customers and just going to smoke every 15 minutes. One of them had a nice face but also refused to go with me. Maybe it was still early for them, but really I have no clue what are they doing there.

In the end, we have seen many young and nice-looking girls, but we only tried one each and were not super happy.

Conclusion in the Part 2.

Zamazingo
03-12-20, 16:00
Hello,

I went Samya last month. I saw one lady sitting at corner of stage who wear glasses and has Marilyn Monroe tattoo on her leg. Has anybody tried her? If yes how was her performance?

Zamazingo
03-12-20, 16:05
Hello,

I went Samya last month. There was one lady sitting at the corner of stage who wears glasses and has Marilyn Monroe on her leg. Has anybody tried her? If yes, how is her performance?

BigBuddy69
03-14-20, 20:42
Samya is closed until 10th April.

Sirioja
03-15-20, 05:39
Mondial also closed. Turkish staff is clever to protect their girls, Turkish but respectful for Romanians, maybe more than some German staff with Romanian girls who make them making money.

Mursenary
03-15-20, 16:16
Mondial also closed. Turkish staff is clever to protect their girls, Turkish but respectful for Romanians, maybe more than some German staff with Romanian girls who make them making money.Closure was mandated by the city of Cologne. Same for Mondial.

Nick3345
07-15-20, 17:29
Hi Fifino68, could you describe that Lea a bit more with which you had a Room there please?

I was in Samya last Friday for the first time, I was expecting it to be busy but. It was packed! The place is small and it's not really a FKK but more of a nightclub since sauna is downstairs and the main hall on ground floor. Girls are average, lots of fat ugly ones but about 20% of nice good looking ones. Went with one brunette from Romania, forgot her name, something like Lea or so, , she was nice and she had some great tits, but she was far too professional, which turned me off a bit and my dick was not too happy. In the end I managed to come but it was not fantastic. I had promised her a 20 tip which I gave her anyway but I regretted it. The place is also not particularly clean, so in the room there was some smell of sweat and in the steam room it was so smelly I could not enter. Too many people in too small space makes it difficult to clean. Did not make me want to stay and I left once I had done my thing. Frankly a mixed experience, some pretty girls and lots of action but they should find a bigger place.

BillV90
09-02-20, 08:51
Hey,

This thread hasn't been that really active. I was there in January before the spread of virus and I was planning to go there for my bday in Nov. Does anyone know status?

Smoke Light
09-03-20, 04:52
I am in touch with a couple of Samya girls who themselves are in touch with the club mgmt. The answer to your question is a repeated version of "maybe next month", time after time. One of the girls is planning to move to 6's for the time being. Even if NRW clubs sue the government and win the case, it's still too close to call it November. I hope early next year, but time will tell. I wouldn't plan anything until clubs actually open.

HDN2015
09-04-20, 20:50
I wish I could spend my NYE in Samya.

Britpop
09-10-20, 12:37
Opening tomorrow. 11th September.

Sirioja
09-10-20, 16:40
Opening tomorrow. 11th September.If fresh Romanians can go through border with Hungary, then good news after climbing. Wish still kebab.

JohnReter335
09-11-20, 20:22
Opening tomorrow. 11th September.Oh thank God now this is a good news (life becoming normal).

Optimist
09-14-20, 11:46
Didn't even give Artemis a try since reopening, because I want to spend only for quality which starts with beauty and charm, elegance and good manners. I found this at SixSens, driving 170 kph every day for a real woman beauty, who now I follow to Samya.

Gino02
09-14-20, 14:39
Didn't even give Artemis a try since reopening, because I want to spend only for quality which starts with beauty and charm, elegance and good manners. I found this at SixSens, driving 170 kph every day for a real woman beauty, who now I follow to Samya.LOL you are almost there Optimist, but got to drive faster though.

ExpatLover
09-14-20, 15:06
Artemis LU was always a real nightmare for me, more or less no young, fresh natural beauties around, only veteran girls around with a lot of sili, Botox, hair extensions. A no go for me but for those who like the porn look why not.

PayForIt
09-14-20, 23:11
Artemis LU was always a real nightmare for me, more or less no young, fresh natural beauties around, only veteran girls around with a lot of sili, Botox, hair extensions. A no go for me but for those who like the porn look why not.The good or bad LUs in Artemis appear to be dominating the Samya thread? For my two cents on it, whilst for sure there is undoubtedly a lot of older girls / PSE / silicone and tattoos at Artemis, I have never struggled to find good options who are young / slim / attractive.

As for Samya. Would be great to read some reports of the LU since reopening.

Sirioja
09-14-20, 23:32
Didn't even give Artemis a try since reopening, because I want to spend only for quality which starts with beauty and charm, elegance and good manners. I found this at SixSens, driving 170 kph every day for a real woman beauty, who now I follow to Samya.As soon reopening, Ciara left 6 sens NL to return home club. Also Francesca with super sexy natural tits, real pleasure for eyes. Tina for woman type and one really cute but very bad in room, so exceptional Samya staff gave me back money. Samya really improved with now 6 very good showers and for terrace. Ate good donner kebab twice. Unfortunately, none of my good girls were working, so repeated as I was thinking since a while with Tina, after about 5 years, but she is not free in mind for sex like at home, same like 5 years ago. She asked: you find girls for this? Of course, fortunately for me, and this value girls with most returning to repeat, when we only fit for fucking, even she breathed very loud. But at least, a woman look.

Den Haag
09-14-20, 23:44
As for Samya. Would be great to read some reports of the LU since reopening.Optimist is your man: he's just the man on the ground now with the most up to date info. PM him and he'll give you details.

I did and he told me lots of good intel.

SeaShark
09-15-20, 02:26
Do you mean Francesca and Chiara are working now in Samya?

As soon reopening, Ciara left 6 sens NL to return home club. Also Francesca with super sexy natural tits, real pleasure for eyes. Tina for woman type and one really cute but very bad in room, so exceptional Samya staff gave me back money. Samya really improved with now 6 very good showers and for terrace. Ate good donner kebab twice. Unfortunately, none of my good girls were working, so repeated as I was thinking since a while with Tina, after about 5 years, but she is not free in mind for sex like at home, same like 5 years ago. She asked: you find girls for this? Of course, fortunately for me, and this value girls with most returning to repeat, when we only fit for fucking, even she breathed very loud. But at least, a woman look.

Banana Boi
09-15-20, 04:42
Is their a limit to the number of guys that are now allowed in to a FKK club or are clubs like Samya and Mondial still a sausage fest on weekend night?

Sirioja
09-15-20, 08:08
Is their a limit to the number of guys that are now allowed in to a FKK club or are clubs like Samya and Mondial still a sausage fest on weekend night?Around 25 girls on Saturday night, for second day. I decided to go for a fast run to discover new Germany with my own different eyes, because I don t trust much what I read. From my knowledge about NRW, Hessen being still closed, I chose Samya. I arrived at nearly 8 pm on a Saturday and was proposed to park in small parking just in front of entry, which was not full. Entry still 50 and fifth for free, You have to write name, address and phone, no ID control like at Freubad. Ch, you have to put on mask when moving in the club, bad point compare to Switzerland or Austria for me. They really improved showers for us with 6 good ones now, and even still the one where girls used to wash before. Bar work the same, just with protection. You have to order foods, but could eat good kebab. Podium is closed, no bad DJ, very quiet for my ears more used to Led Zeppelin or Neil Young, not crowded on that night when we usually knew what was Samya on Friday or Saturday nights, relaxing for me. I missed my good girls, but my eyes smiled seeing fresh natural girls, not silicon land. And really great Turkish staff.

Optimist
09-15-20, 09:25
Is their a limit to the number of guys that are now allowed in to a FKK club or are clubs like Samya and Mondial still a sausage fest on weekend night?Hi. Good to hear from you. Are you back to visiting Germany?.

I am now no longer on the spot and as things change so quickly info gets out of date overnight.

I am an early arriver so don't experience any issues, and I leave as crowds start arriving.

A girl at Samya yesterday told me it is the normal busy evenings.

Optimist
09-15-20, 09:30
As for questions on LU. As always it is light years away from Artemis and Golden time. Optically good for me. But I don't have a lot of info about names, as I am a devotee of one particular girl there. Never went with any Samya girls apart from this one. Next trip in a couple of weeks I might spread my interest a bit. Or not.

Optimist
09-15-20, 14:40
LOL you are almost there Optimist, but got to drive faster though.I prefer slow speeds and flat lands; they don't distract from the girls. :)

Turgid
09-15-20, 16:28
As soon reopening, Ciara left 6 sens NL to return home club. Also Francesca with super sexy natural tits, real pleasure for eyes. Tina for woman type and one really cute but very bad in room, so exceptional Samya staff gave me back money. Samya really improved with now 6 very good showers and for terrace. Ate good donner kebab twice. Unfortunately, none of my good girls were working, so repeated as I was thinking since a while with Tina, after about 5 years, but she is not free in mind for sex like at home, same like 5 years ago. She asked: you find girls for this? Of course, fortunately for me, and this value girls with most returning to repeat, when we only fit for fucking, even she breathed very loud. But at least, a woman look.Tina did not want to make love, she just wanted sex?

Kartoffel
09-15-20, 16:46
Some midget prostitutes would only agree to try it with plenty of cash upfront.

Sirioja
09-15-20, 21:55
Do you mean Francesca and Chiara are working now in Samya?Francesca returned long time before virus. Ciara returned as soon reopening, when funny, Amira LR is moving between 6 and LR which should not be great business, when she is one of the sexiest at LR, with no silicon. Miss GT 2019 for Germans, is also touring at Globe at the moment and not a wow look. I found her better look in street clothes than on high heels like a prostitute.

Banana Boi
09-16-20, 05:47
Hi. Good to hear from you. Are you back to visiting Germany?My plan was to spend April until August in Europe this Summer but that plan was shot to hell. Unfortunately, my country is banned from returning to any of the Schengen countries but if Germany opens borders before Japan or Thailand I'm there!

Sirioja
09-16-20, 06:53
Is their a limit to the number of guys that are now allowed in to a FKK club or are clubs like Samya and Mondial still a sausage fest on weekend night?Far to be crowded on reopening on Saturday night, no wait for room, no manele DJ discotheque, no dance on podium, casting was not at best with around 25 girls, but relaxing for my ears. Wish casting will improve, I don't need DJ.

Banana Boi
09-17-20, 05:54
Understandably the clubs are not currently crowded but what are the restrictions that Germany has enforced to the number of guys allowed in a club or is there no suck limit?

Sure wouldn't want to show up to Mondial one night and there are balls to the walls Turkish men making skin to skin contact with you in a crowded club.

Sirioja
09-17-20, 06:31
Understandably the clubs are not currently crowded but what are the restrictions that Germany has enforced to the number of guys allowed in a club or is there no suck limit?

Sure wouldn't want to show up to Mondial one night and there are balls to the walls Turkish men making skin to skin contact with you in a crowded club.You have to write name, phone and address. Some may not want. You have to put mask when you move in the club. For sure, Samya is very different than before, no manele discotheque, I and my ears much prefer, I just need a woman type.

Member #4733
09-18-20, 09:28
Sure wouldn't want to show up to Mondial one night and there are balls to the walls Turkish men making skin to skin contact with you in a crowded club.I guess that leaves out Mondial on any occasion. I went there once. About 100 guys, 4 girls. Only talked to some Dutch guys who had lost their way as well. Never returned. Problem is that the same Turkish guy owns Samya and Mondial. He restricts entrance to Samya to many (Turkish) guys that went into a fight. But to stay friends with the Turkish community he cannot ban them from Mondial as well. Well, don't worry as everyone is wearing a towel around the waist. So you see pretty damn fast if you should go along in a fight or not. Too large breast is to be avoided. Take your pick on Mondial. This is the Samya thread.

Sirioja
09-18-20, 20:12
I guess that leaves out Mondial on any occasion. I went there once. About 100 guys, 4 girls. Only talked to some Dutch guys who had lost their way as well. Never returned. Problem is that the same Turkish guy owns Samya and Mondial. He restricts entrance to Samya to many (Turkish) guys that went into a fight. But to stay friends with the Turkish community he cannot ban them from Mondial as well. Well, don't worry as everyone is wearing a towel around the waist. So you see pretty damn fast if you should go along in a fight or not. Too large breast is to be avoided. Take your pick on Mondial. This is the Samya thread.Not since reopening, but before, I felt at Samya like in jungle and even more at Mondial, but never had problems and when a guy, most often Turkish, makes problem, Turkish staff manage very fast. Great staff at Samya, past LR guys managers should learn and then LR would have been more crowded. I never found GFE beauty at Mondial, but this is good point to be different at Samya.

Banana Boi
09-20-20, 07:28
I felt at Samya like in jungle and even more at Mondial, but never had problems and when a guy, most often Turkish, makes problem, Turkish staff manage very fast. I wouldn't want to mess with that Mondial doorman. That is one mean looking guy.

Sirioja
09-20-20, 13:48
I wouldn't want to mess with that Mondial doorman. That is one mean looking guy.Once, I was having diner at Samya, I liked to eat maïs and tomatoes, and strawberries and peaches for dessert before virus, not anymore now, only hamburger or boner kebab, but I saw most staff passing close to me and went to a big, I m pretty sure Turkish who looked a bit drunk, I don t know what he did, but he didn't make problem with them all around him. Even Turkish club, but girls feel safe at Samya with staff and when I often stay in entry because of bad DJ, I see how staff behave with girls, when at VIP GT where NL are so at home, one of them, drunk or drugged, could break a desk girl nose kicking her in face, so I let imagine behavior with girls in room, I remember one with part of ass black, because a drunk guy did bite her. I don t think any girl ever had any mark after me, some only saying: now I can t work after You, but not meaning being hurt, when I ask them why?

FunMan13
09-23-20, 05:12
Great to know that Samya has reopened. Now the problem for me (us from the USA, especially states like Texas) is I cannot enter any European country unless I quarantined. Lock inside a hotel room for 14 days? Yikes.

Now, I don't mind quarantine in Samya for 14 days.

Kebabs and pussy for 14 consecutive days? It's like going to heaven.

Funman13.

ExpatLover
09-23-20, 07:42
EL: so you take the assumption that staying 14 days in Samya is possible without catching the covid, maybe you should listen a little bit about Doctor Faucy is saying for months and months.

Smoke Light
09-23-20, 11:49
Things look significantly better for Canadians. Current travel restrictions to Germany:

https://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/faqs/EN/topics/civil-protection/coronavirus/travel-restrictions-border-control/travel-restriction-border-control-list.html#f13919566

14 days quarantine for a traveller from US to Germany isn't the worst part of the current restriction. One could stay 2 weeks in a german hotel with a good internet speed and work same way they work from home in the USA. The real problem is to demonstrate an "imperative need for travel" shown on the website.

DasBooty
09-27-20, 12:20
Things look significantly better for Canadians. Current travel restrictions to Germany:

https://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/faqs/EN/topics/civil-protection/coronavirus/travel-restrictions-border-control/travel-restriction-border-control-list.html#f13919566

14 days quarantine for a traveller from US to Germany isn't the worst part of the current restriction. One could stay 2 weeks in a german hotel with a good internet speed and work same way they work from home in the USA. The real problem is to demonstrate an "imperative need for travel" shown on the website.Blue balls. Customs agents should understand that condition.

Optimist
09-29-20, 20:21
Just been three days in Samya. Finally remedied a gap in my curriculum vitae. Opening hours remain unchanged. Several new girls as well as long time Samya girls.

Chris1791
09-30-20, 18:48
Are they serving?

Also for Mondial?

Sirioja
09-30-20, 21:02
Are they serving?

Also for Mondial?I don't drink, but I think some alcohols at Samya.

LionMan966
10-03-20, 21:10
Considering a Samya visit soon.

I'm aware of the club's new covid rules and requirements but would like some answers to the following please;.

1. Approximately how many girls are currently working and ratio of new girls?

2. Are masks required when talking to girls whilst sitting in the club and do girls wear them when sitting together?

3. Is the club being well ventilated? (regularly opening of doors and windows).

4. Is the blonde, slim, petite Bulgarian girl back? (one of my favs, can't remember name).

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Sirioja
10-04-20, 06:50
Considering a Samya visit soon.

I'm aware of the club's new covid rules and requirements but would like some answers to the following please;.

1. Approximately how many girls are currently working and ratio of new girls?

2. Are masks required when talking to girls whilst sitting in the club and do girls wear them when sitting together?

3. Is the club being well ventilated? (regularly opening of doors and windows).

4. Is the blonde, slim, petite Bulgarian girl back? (one of my favs, can't remember name).

Any feedback is much appreciated.You mean Mina? Didn't see her on 12 September. No mask when chatting with girls and you manage with what you are able to do in room. But if you are scared of virus, stay away from brothels.

Macchia
10-04-20, 22:21
Mina is currently at Samya, I saw her yesterday, now she is brunette.

LionMan966
10-05-20, 13:01
Mina is currently at Samya, I saw her yesterday, now she is brunette.Great! How many girls were working yesterday?

Macchia
10-05-20, 22:35
Great! How many girls were working yesterday?I believe between 40 and 50.

Macchia
10-14-20, 08:37
New Samya timetable: Mo-Sat 11:00 - 01:00; Sun 13:00 - 01:00. By the Site.

Sirioja
10-19-20, 09:43
New Samya timetable: Mo-Sat 11:00 - 01:00; Sun 13:00 - 01:00. By the Site.Sad, closing now at 11 pm. Ciara and Iren are back at home club.

Smoke Light
10-20-20, 03:43
Sad, closing now at 11 pm. Ciara and Iren are back at home club.Sirioja, did you stay till closing? My understanding is that drinks (including juice) no longer served past 23:00. However, sex continues till 3 in the morning. Of course, on a weekday some men and girls leave around midnight. No words to describe how much I miss Germany, what a nice, good-natured, civilized place. I cannot wait to get back.

Sirioja
10-20-20, 22:04
Sirioja, did you stay till closing? My understanding is that drinks (including juice) no longer served past 23:00. However, sex continues till 3 in the morning. Of course, on a weekday some men and girls leave around midnight. No words to describe how much I miss Germany, what a nice, good-natured, civilized place. I cannot wait to get back.Club close at 11 pm now, Koln decision.

SpermBirds
10-21-20, 08:10
Incorrect, Samya does NOT close at 11 pm, they stay open but without any options regarding food / drinks / wellness, even the music is turned off (for a while). The entry-fee is reduced to 30 Euro from 11 pm, to my surprise quite a lot of people still came in after 11 pm with the clear explanation what was still available weird but ok. They shut down the saunas at 11, no more food, no more drinks (not even water) and the outside area for smoking stays available but the chairs are out of commission. More or less a weird funeral atmosphere. More and more girls from the Hessen-area are coming to Samya (Sharks / Oase and so on), service level drops accordingly. Some ex-GT girls arrived since a few days / weeks including a nice German gal. Mediocre line-up at best.

Britpop
10-21-20, 10:18
Club close at 11 pm now, Koln decision.The new rules implemented yesterday are bar, canteen and music stop at 23:00. The club closes at 03:00 except for Friday and Saturday when it stays open until 05:00.

Admission after 23:00 is 30 euro but shower etc is not available. You have to wear your civis.

Gino02
10-21-20, 10:29
The new rules implemented yesterday are bar, canteen and music stop at 23:00. The club closes at 03:00 except for Friday and Saturday when it stays open until 05:00.

Admission after 23:00 is 30 euro but shower etc is not available. You have to wear your civis.Can we bring our own drinks and food to consume after 23:00?

Sirioja
10-21-20, 13:39
The new rules implemented yesterday are bar, canteen and music stop at 23:00. The club closes at 03:00 except for Friday and Saturday when it stays open until 05:00.

Admission after 23:00 is 30 euro but shower etc is not available. You have to wear your civis.So, if you come back from room after 11 pm, you can't take shower? Before going for another room, or leave, and you can't have a drink for 6 hours? My information about closing at 11 pm was on last week end.

Optimist
10-21-20, 15:44
Been a week in Samya. Yes, I wrestled with Mina. Always a sight for sore eyes. Just the sort of girl to extract me from lethargy, and to extract other sleepy things from under my towel. But she is not there fulltime. Spent most of my time with sweet Chiara but she is not there at the moment. A much liked girl who only likes customers with some class :D

Optimist
10-21-20, 15:47
I believe between 40 and 50.You are correct. BTW, you say you saw Mina. Did you go with her?

Sirioja
10-21-20, 17:17
Been a week in Samya. Yes, I wrestled with Mina. Always a sight for sore eyes. Just the sort of girl to extract me from lethargy, and to extract other sleepy things from under my towel. But she is not there fulltime. Spent most of my time with sweet Chiara but she is not there at the moment. A much liked girl who only likes customers with some class.Do you look with who Ciara go to be fucked? For sure, very selective for high class at Samya, and do you know where Bulgarian fake blond Mina comes from? High class place.

Optimist
10-21-20, 20:12
Do you look with who Ciara go to be fucked? For sure, very selective for high class at Samya, and do you know where Bulgarian fake blond Mina comes from? High class place.1. Me LOL.

2. Of course I know. BTW Sometimes blonde, sometimes black.

Sirioja
10-22-20, 18:45
Of course I know. BTW Sometimes blonde, sometimes black.But, even she is not attractive for me, I can only be happy for her, Mina. Bu left risky business, for normal business.

Macchia
10-22-20, 22:21
You are correct. BTW, you say you saw Mina. Did you go with her?I was with her last year. I noticed this girl as soon as I entered the club: blonde, petite, big and nice chest, lively face. Very nice and very active in the club. So I decide to go to the room with her. In reality the meeting was very short: I love calm, she loves to close quickly and go back to hunting (She told me that she does not want to occupy the whole thirty minutes, but to finish first and get off). Out of tune duet. So wasted money. I did nothing and in ten minutes I was back down. I paid and never looked for her again.

Britpop
10-23-20, 15:28
I am writing this while I'm doing a room with Teo at Friday at 1626. The opening times are at the moment Friday and Saturday 11-05 and 11-3 during the week. The bar is closed after 23 and after then the entry is 30 euro. Changing room and showers are open all night.

Ciara is back home for a couple of weeks.

Club desperately needs men, ratio of about 1:10 at the time of writing.

I need to give one shout for Teo. She is on her last tour of duty before going into retirement in five weeks. So if you want a master class marathon BBBJ amongst other Grab the chance while you can (bringing her chocolate helps-Lindt).

ExpatLover
10-23-20, 15:47
EL: excellent idea to visit a FKK! May be you are not aware that corona virus cases are skyrocketing everywhere in Europe, that it is better to keep as much social distancing as possible to protect yourself but also the others and specially the healthcare workers but your little bit pleasure seems to be far above all the rest.

Optimist
10-23-20, 17:32
I was with her last year. I noticed this girl as soon as I entered the club: blonde, petite, big and nice chest, lively face. Very nice and very active in the club. So I decide to go to the room with her. In reality the meeting was very short: I love calm, she loves to close quickly and go back to hunting (She told me that she does not want to occupy the whole thirty minutes, but to finish first and get off). Out of tune duet. So wasted money. I did nothing and in ten minutes I was back down. I paid and never looked for her again.Yes that used to be her preferred approach. Nowadays she usually hits the 25 minute mark. Sorry you had such a bad time.

Optimist
10-23-20, 17:35
I am writing this while I'm doing a room with Teo at Friday at 1626. The opening times are at the moment Friday and Saturday 11-05 and 11-3 during the week. The bar is closed after 23 and after then the entry is 30 euro. Changing room and showers are open all night.

Ciara is back home for a couple of weeks.

Club desperately needs men, ratio of about 1:10 at the time of writing.

I need to give one shout for Teo. She is on her last tour of duty before going into retirement in five weeks. So if you want a master class marathon BBBJ amongst other Grab the chance while you can (bringing her chocolate helps-Lindt).Teo is really nice personable girl. She very diplomatically supported me when I had a little difficulty with a girl. Easy to spend time with.

Macchia
10-23-20, 20:11
Yes that used to be her preferred approach. Nowadays she usually hits the 25 minute mark. Sorry you had such a bad time.Thank you! It doesn't matter, I am very tolerant and patient, besides I do a lot of rooms, some not good ones can happen. But it's a shame (even for her), because I really like that slim body, I could have had many long meetings with her, as I usually do with those I like. Patience.

BigBuddy69
10-23-20, 21:08
Teo is really nice personable girl. She very diplomatically supported me when I had a little difficulty with a girl. Easy to spend time with.Did she bring you some tea?

Optimist
10-24-20, 11:31
Did she bring you some tea?No, smiling Olga kept me happily supplied with tea, night and day.

Sirioja
10-29-20, 10:58
Still welcoming staff, no test, only temperature and they put alcohol on your hands. Better to go to eat before 10 pm, because restaurant, bar and DJ close at 11 pm, then really sad in club, sad for girls. Club closed at 4 am on Friday. About girls, Rosa I had a high level room with great BJ with her 1 year ago, but she insisted we were never together, so I thought I wasted 1 h30 and my money with her, I want beauty for love in bed, but this is not enough, behavior and manners are the most important, so no repeat even I know her potential in bed. Tina but she can t play for love in bed. For fans, Alina and Sabina ex World and Sharks, Alina being really friendly. Also the new Ada LR, not the silicon one, what a welcome from her and what a ass, should be dreamed doggy, I was even thinking about, but I need pretty face to enjoy to kiss. No room, a run to Col Agnel 2744 high to climb despite snow on last kilometer for a Sunday in paradise, a legendary day for so many wonderful image in eyes and brain, despite pain because only 3 degrees on top, when climbing topless up to higher than 2250 high.

BenPincus
10-31-20, 02:39
Anyone know the prognosis moving forward? Was hoping to visit late November, just hope it's still open.

I was there 3 weeks ago. It was fairly empty but had a great couple of nights and my highlights were Ciara and Alina. Never met Alina before, she was wonderful.

Downandup
10-31-20, 09:42
Anyone know the prognosis moving forward? Was hoping to visit late November, just hope it's still open.I see that you don't read the news. Germany is going into lockdown for all of November.

Optimist
10-31-20, 11:28
Still welcoming staff, no test, only temperature and they put alcohol on your hands. Better to go to eat before 10 pm, because restaurant, bar and DJ close at 11 pm, then really sad in club, sad for girls. Club closed at 4 am on Friday. About girls, Rosa I had a high level room with great BJ with her 1 year ago, but she insisted we were never together, so I thought I wasted 1 h30 and my money with her, I want beauty for love in bed, but this is not enough, behavior and manners are the most important, so no repeat even I know her potential in bed. Tina but she can t play for love in bed. For fans, Alina and Sabina ex World and Sharks, Alina being really friendly. Also the new Ada LR, not the silicon one, what a welcome from her and what a ass, should be dreamed doggy, I was even thinking about, but I need pretty face to enjoy to kiss. No room, a run to Col Agnel 2744 high to climb despite snow on last kilometer for a Sunday in paradise, a legendary day for so many wonderful image in eyes and brain, despite pain because only 3 degrees on top, when climbing topless up to higher than 2250 high.Glad to see that you are still able to cross borders, despite Germany's strict quarantine requirements for entry from your country. Unfortunately I cannot do the same at the moment.

By the way, you make some assumptions about Mina's service. I guess you have not been with her?

I would be really interested to know when you last saw Sabrina and Alina (Friday 24th, last week ?) Also, do you know where else they have been?

Thanks

Optimist
10-31-20, 11:39
I seem to be the only person referring to Chiara. A Latin language spelling, which would seem appropriate for a Romanian woman. Ciara is I think what might loosely be called an Anglo-Saxon version. Guess it doesn't really make any difference.

Sirioja
10-31-20, 15:18
Glad to see that you are still able to cross borders, despite Germany's strict quarantine requirements for entry from your country. Unfortunately I cannot do the same at the moment.

By the way, you make some assumptions about Mina's service. I guess you have not been with her?

I would be really interested to know when you last saw Sabrina and Alina (Friday 24th, last week ?) Also, do you know where else they have been?

ThanksWhat about law allowing transit? As long the country don t decide to close its borders. Always better to know a bit about what we can do according to laws and to have a brain. Yes on Friday 23 I was at Samya and yesterday at Globe, when much bigger risks for me in Switzerland than covid control, but may lead me again in jail, with Albanian drug dealers, fighting with Swiss robbing administration. Both times, I was on transit making pit stop to go to toilets and buy foods at Samya and Globe. Welcome in each even they know I m French. Unfortunately, didn't find any girl for me in both. Since March break, I made my standards higher, now I only pay for dream, sex is not enough. From Koln, I pushed speed to Basel, maximum when I could from works zones and traffic around Bruchsal, much faster than polizei cars seen, despite old engine missing power, waiting for new one to work to improve, and they didn't arrest me, they have much bigger problems than me. Both blond Alina and tall Sabina who were for long time at World, then moved to Sharks, I think looking for new business. Yesterday at Globe, a German girl told me: despite closing now at 11 pm and private informations checked, meaning less business, but she came to work because since March, she needs money, even she is in business since 7/8 years. Most of these girls don't save money for crisis.

Smoke Light
10-31-20, 16:04
I seem to be the only person referring to Chiara. A Latin language spelling, which would seem appropriate for a Romanian woman. Ciara is I think what might loosely be called an Anglo-Saxon version. Guess it doesn't really make any difference.She is famous anywhere she goes, Swiss, 6's, LR, and of course, her home Samya. Also referred to by the names Kiara and Diana in other forums. What's amazing she never upsells. Oh well, memories.

Sirioja
11-01-20, 09:35
She is famous anywhere she goes, Swiss, 6's, LR, and of course, her home Samya. Also referred to by the names Kiara and Diana in other forums. What's amazing she never upsells. Oh well, memories.You mean Swiss Dietikon? Never noticed her at LR where I was weekly on 2016/2017 and end of 2018. When was she at LR? Her look should have success there, even I never went to her at Samya, I m more attracted by more impressive looks. 6 ens is lower level for looks and never found a wow in bed among few looks: Karina was average, little blond Hungarian was low level, no need to repeat with Claire who was prettier and only discovery did worth at Bab, only Sofia was interesting on a day she had chic look, not dominator I let to others.

Smoke Light
11-01-20, 19:44
You mean Swiss Dietikon? Never noticed her at LR where I was weekly on 2016/2017 and end of 2018. When was she at LR? Her look should have success there, even I never went to her at Samya, I m more attracted by more impressive looks. 6 ens is lower level for looks and never found a wow in bed among few looks: Karina was average, little blond Hungarian was low level, no need to repeat with Claire who was prettier and only discovery did worth at Bab, only Sofia was interesting on a day she had chic look, not dominator I let to others.I think she mentioned Zeus club Schw. Was more than 3 years ago, I may be wrong. If I had a chance to visit clubs today before lockdown at 23:59 this evening, I would be fiercely asking the girls for WA and FB contacts. Who knows, I may be able to visit sunny RO before DE opens for travel. Help us god.

Sirioja
11-01-20, 21:34
I think she mentioned Zeus club Schw. Was more than 3 years ago, I may be wrong. If I had a chance to visit clubs today before lockdown at 23:59 this evening, I would be fiercely asking the girls for WA and FB contacts. Who knows, I may be able to visit sunny RO before DE opens for travel. Help us god.I like Zeus, good foods. Are you sure Kiara really worked at LR? I m not interested to meet girls prostituting in Romania, I won't go, but I would prefer to meet a normal Romanian woman, when Romanian women seem made for love in bed and when Romanian guys don't seem to make them discover much about sexuality.

FunMan13
11-09-20, 01:40
I read that many European countries are experiencing the second spike of Covid-19. I am just curious since I live in USA and definitely cannot go to Europe right now. Sigh.

Funman13.

Sirioja
11-09-20, 07:39
I read that many European countries are experiencing the second spike of Covid-19. I am just curious since I live in USA and definitely cannot go to Europe right now. Sigh.

Funman13.Clubs are closed in Germany, NL, Austria, most of Swiss kantons except Basel, ZH and SZ until 11 pm. Maybe open on Costa Brava. Sp.

Christian G
11-09-20, 09:36

Funman13.All clubs in Germany are actually closed.

McAdonis
12-08-20, 14:48
This video showed up on my YT feed on Pattaya Walking Street (never been there) but started watching anyway: https://youtu.be/JWz4Y5t6lWA?t=240.

Pattaya apparently has a Turkish man selling Dondurma. One of the most repeated Turkish songs at Samya is playing in the background. Made me smile because this is a song I would never really hear anywhere else but Samya or its sister club: https://youtu.be/1IEKoSEyWj4.

Sirioja
12-08-20, 22:11
I like Samya with great Turkish management, but music and DJ are nightmare for my ears used to real musicians, I m pretty sure they don't even know Erdal Kizylcay. Why you stay here? They often ask, just not to hurt and kill my ears.

Mursenary
12-09-20, 03:29
This video showed up on my YT feed on Pattaya Walking Street (never been there) but started watching anyway: https://youtu.be/JWz4Y5t6lWA?t=240.

Pattaya apparently has a Turkish man selling Dondurma. One of the most repeated Turkish songs at Samya is playing in the background. Made me smile because this is a song I would never really hear anywhere else but Samya or its sister club: https://youtu.be/1IEKoSEyWj4.Sent the latter video to a Samya girl I keep up with and she damn near cussed me out, hah! I'm with you though, brings joy and fond memories.

McAdonis
12-09-20, 15:56
Sent the latter video to a Samya girl I keep up with and she damn near cussed me out, hah! I'm with you though, brings joy and fond memories.Haha, I am sure, your WG was frustrated that she couldn't be back there right now. She will remember this tune on her deathbed, the number of times she must have heard it. You think that song was emanating from the Turkish ice cream stand's speaker in Pattaya? Or is the YTer a monger who had previously been to Samya and specifically chose this song for his soundtrack?

Obviously outside of my musical tastes. And yes, I often escaped from the decibel pounding main lounge (regardless of song). But songs evoke memories. Put a blue robe on this singer, and he would fit right in at Samya. Straight out of central casting, you couldn't find anyone who more closely fits the customer profile of Samya (age, ethnicity, dance moves, happy mood, enjoying himself). If you are / were a fan of Samya, I don't know how this video doesn't smile with nostalgia.

Pistons
12-09-20, 18:55
Yeah well Pattaya walking street has been turning into a tourist destination more and more for over a decade. In another 10 years it will be like Amsterdam red light district I am sure, and 95% of the visitors there will be families taking pictures. I haven't been there in 6 years time now, but from what I can tell it is heading in the wrong direction. Anyway, I once tried to hit up some normal girls in a disco in BKK once and one of the girls had seem me at Pattaya walking street. So she told her friends and because of that none of them wanted to be with me and my two friends I was hanging with. LOL! But nobody was questioning what this girl had been doing there! Haha. Anyway, not a big loss, though one of her friends was a stunner. These were university students, and maybe one of them will one day get a job that pays 25% of what the top walking street girls were earning. Plus they'd get less dick too. But a modernizing society influenced by America does this to them I suppose.

Look, I was after pussy and met some unfortunate exchange students. What can I say?

Sirioja
12-09-20, 20:19
Haha, I am sure, your WG was frustrated that she couldn't be back there right now. She will remember this tune on her deathbed, the number of times she must have heard it. You think that song was emanating from the Turkish ice cream stand's speaker in Pattaya? Or is the YTer a monger who had previously been to Samya and specifically chose this song for his soundtrack?

Obviously outside of my musical tastes. And yes, I often escaped from the decibel pounding main lounge (regardless of song). But songs evoke memories. Put a blue robe on this singer, and he would fit right in at Samya. Straight out of central casting, you couldn't find anyone who more closely fits the customer profile of Samya (age, ethnicity, dance moves, happy mood, enjoying himself). If you are / were a fan of Samya, I don't know how this video doesn't smile with nostalgia.If I was asked about a song played at Samya I remember, I would not be able to give one among so bad noise, not music. At Bruggen, I remember Icona Pop I don't care. One of the best for music for me is Villa Venus, better than casting.

Jmioffe
12-10-20, 14:05
Yeah well Pattaya walking street has been turning into a tourist destination more and more for over a decade. In another 10 years it will be like Amsterdam red light district I am sure, and 95% of the visitors there will be families taking pictures. I haven't been there in 6 years time now, but from what I can tell it is heading in the wrong direction. Anyway, I once tried to hit up some normal girls in a disco in BKK once and one of the girls had seem me at Pattaya walking street. So she told her friends and because of that none of them wanted to be with me and my two friends I was hanging with. LOL! But nobody was questioning what this girl had been doing there! Haha. Anyway, not a big loss, though one of her friends was a stunner. These were university students, and maybe one of them will one day get a job that pays 25% of what the top walking street girls were earning. Plus they'd get less dick too. But a modernizing society influenced by America does this to them I suppose.

Look, I was after pussy and met some unfortunate exchange students. What can I say?It's remarkable that they remember you. Are you especially good looking or ugly or was there something distinctive about you? Funny hat, shiny shoes, baby face, very old?

JoeZakary
05-23-21, 21:15
Considering they re-opened Samya last summer around July with NO vaccination, you all think it would re-open around same time as normal considering they hit above 75% vaccination rate?

Sirioja
05-24-21, 06:42
Considering they re-opened Samya last summer around July with NO vaccination, you all think it would re-open around same time as normal considering they hit above 75% vaccination rate?Samya like NRW reopened on September 2020 and closed 3 months later. You can go to 6 ens NL already open and not so far from Koln.

ExpatLover
05-24-21, 07:04
Considering they re-opened Samya last summer around July with NO vaccination, you all think it would re-open around same time as normal considering they hit above 75% vaccination rate?For sure ASAP most of the FKK will reopen, but what will be the LU and more importantly do you really believe that being vaccinated protect you to get sick, I will not meet any prostitute before the pandemy is completely under control.

Adindas
05-24-21, 12:42
Look, I was after pussy and met some unfortunate exchange students. What can I say?You are absolutely right Pistons. Many people have been in this forum since it was the old forum called wordsexguide.com. What unite us in here is that we are all after quality pussies that is difficult to get in our civvy life.

The scientist, futurists like to talk about the sci-fi bollocks and maintain that interest as that is the way they are get funded / wasting the taxpayers money, thus earning their living. We do not get paid thinking or even talking bs about the science fictions bollocks, but we could see it as an entertainment like when we watch the sci-fi movies.

If what they said was true, we would all either benefit or suffer. When the sky fell apart and aliens invaded our earth, we would all die. But what differentiate between us and other poeple is that we all had been enjoying quality pussies in our life.
But thinking whether is it true or not is just wasting our valuable times. Sometimes in your life you will need to become a freerider.

Rocky V
05-27-21, 00:31
There are news reports noting the efficacy of Pfizer and Moderna against the Indian mutation. Has anyone heard anything about the J&J and India variant yet? Unfortunately (or not), I did the J&J and now I'm in limbo when it comes to follow-up studies. Thanks.J&J vaccine has actually been tested at the peak of the pandemic in winter and in areas with various variants. Pfizer and Moderna were tested during Summer 2020, when variants were not yet widely spread. So it is highly likely J&J vaccine will also be effective against the Indian variant.

McAdonis
05-27-21, 01:04
Looking forward to visiting Samya in the near future.Soon you will be listening to their greatest hits (they might play a remix of this that seems to be like 8 minutes): https://youtu.be/E_zUxFrJ_SE.

Mursenary
05-27-21, 01:52
Soon you will be listening to their greatest hits (they might play a remix of this that seems to be like 8 minutes): https://youtu.be/E_zUxFrJ_SE.Man, after all these years, I've gotten pretty good at that dance!

McAdonis
05-28-21, 02:06
Man, after all these years, I've gotten pretty good at that dance!Samya dance: https://youtu.be/scnbBYNC_I0?t=89.

Not even really the Samya dance, but mesmerized by tall girl in turquoise dress with naturals: https://youtu.be/OtpLpCP5zdA?t=153.

Mursenary
05-28-21, 06:34
Not even really the Samya dance, but mesmerized by tall girl in turquoise dress with naturals:

https://youtu.be/OtpLpCP5zdA?t=153.Cameraman / Editor 0:00 - 2:00 : "Let me create this nice Turkish couple a video to document their wedding so they can one day look fondly back."

Cameraman / Editor 2:00-finish: "Weddings are boring, I'm showing deez nice ass Titttiiieezzz!

https://tenor.com/view/vince-vaughn-motorboats-sounds-like-gif-4069515

Adindas
05-28-21, 11:13
Samya dance: https://youtu.be/scnbBYNC_I0?t=89.

Not even really the Samya dance, but mesmerized by tall girl in turquoise dress with naturals: https://youtu.be/OtpLpCP5zdA?t=153.I normally prefer Blonde girls with Blue eyes but stunners are available in every nation and I also open to any type of girl that I find attractive. This is the type of non-blonde girl that will catch my eyes when visiting an FKK or Brothel. You will sometimes find romanian look like that.

What about you. Do you think this girl is attractive??

BigBuddy69
05-28-21, 11:55
Samya dance: https://youtu.be/scnbBYNC_I0?t=89.

Not even really the Samya dance, but mesmerized by tall girl in turquoise dress with naturals: https://youtu.be/OtpLpCP5zdA?t=153.That's the tits bouncing.

She looks good, could smile a little bit.

PhuckBiden
05-28-21, 19:21
I normally prefer Blonde girls with Blue eyes but stunners are available in every nation and I also open to any type of girl that I find attractive. This is the type of non-blonde girl that will catch my eyes when visiting an FKK or Brothel. You will sometimes find romanian look like that.

What about you. Do you think this girl is attractive??She a 7 at best.

ExpatLover
05-29-21, 06:22
I normally prefer Blonde girls with Blue eyes but stunners are available in every nation and I also open to any type of girl that I find attractive. This is the type of non-blonde girl that will catch my eyes when visiting an FKK or Brothel. You will sometimes find romanian look like that.

What about you. Do you think this girl is attractive??For me, a very attractive natural beauty, with big, heavy natural boobs, so hard to find those kind of girls in the FKK since 2017.

Adindas
05-30-21, 21:41
For me, a very attractive natural beauty, with big, heavy natural boobs, so hard to find those kind of girls in the FKK since 2017.

I consider her a stunner so 8+ for me. I fully believe you share the same opinion looking into your description. And if you notice her standing among other women, you will notice that she is tall with long leg. To me a tall girl look hot and sexy especially if they start opening their legs widely. You could sometimes find some tuskish girls in FKKs in NRW areas. Some Romanian Girls or will look like that as well.

PhuckBiden rate her She a 7 at best.

But good to notice that we here on ISG have different taste and opinion. But that is actually good for us mongers and for the FKK girls as if everyone wants the same type of girls, these types of girls will be in demand and make them difficult to book.

Sirioja
05-30-21, 22:28
I consider her a stunner so 8+ for me. I fully believe you share the same opinion looking into your description. And if you notice her standing among other women, you will notice that she is tall with long leg. To me a tall girl look hot and sexy especially if they start opening their legs widely. You could sometimes find some tuskish girls in FKKs in NRW areas. Some Romanian Girls or will look like that as well.

PhuckBiden rate her She a 7 at best.

But good to notice that we here on ISG have different taste and opinion. But that is actually good for us mongers and for the FKK girls as if everyone wants the same type of girls, these types of girls will be in demand and make them difficult to book.Usually in brothels, few girls are full busy and many are waiting for business. Best for me was Winter 2014/2015 at World where the prettiest was really not busy, with less business than average looks, having her only for me on some Saturdays from 5 pm she started to 5 am saying goodbye on parking. I also really enjoyed my last day with my best FKK girl, who was full free for me as she said on a bit angry tone being without business, from our start at around 1.30 pm to 9 pm when I left LR to drive whole night through Germany, Switzerland, to break my record in Alp Huez on next day, when she was busy superstar at LR. This gave me strength to perform, when I didn't sleep, then you just perform on nervous influx which is efficient on quite short effort, around 1 hour.

Adindas
05-31-21, 09:27
Usually in brothels, few girls are full busy and many are waiting for business. Best for me was Winter 2014/2015 at World where the prettiest was really not busy, with less business than average looks, having her only for me on some Saturdays from 5 pm she started to 5 am saying goodbye on parking. I also really enjoyed my last day with my best FKK girl, who was full free for me as she said on a bit angry tone being without business, from our start at around 1.30 pm to 9 pm when I left LR to drive whole night through Germany, Switzerland, to break my record in Alp Huez on next day, when she was busy superstar at LR. This gave me strength to perform, when I didn't sleep, then you just perform on nervous influx which is efficient on quite short effort, around 1 hour.

Siri. You are an FKKs and Puss1es hunter and a star. You could drive a few hundred miles a day in the seek of perfect puss1es, LOL.

Hope you will find more perferct puss1 es and keep reporting your finding in this forum, you are a star. "Yolo" but also "wolo" for all german sex scene lovers (you / we only live once).

BigBuddy69
05-31-21, 10:01
Cameraman / Editor 0:00 - 2:00 : "Let me create this nice Turkish couple a video to document their wedding so they can one day look fondly back."

Cameraman / Editor 2:00-finish: "Weddings are boring, I'm showing deez nice ass Titttiiieezzz!
The bride and the bridesmaids are also sexy (better faces than miss titties). But holy shit, this music is a total disaster.

And as a side note, I wonder how McA finds this kind of videos on YouTube. Does he search for 'Turkish wedding big tits'?

Sirioja
05-31-21, 22:09
Siri. You are an FKKs and Puss1es hunter and a star. You could drive a few hundred miles a day in the seek of perfect puss1es, LOL.

Hope you will find more perferct puss1 es and keep reporting your finding in this forum, you are a star. "Yolo" but also "wolo" for all german sex scene lovers (you / we only live once).Easy because I relax and recover when speeding, versus stressing when snailing in Switzerland. Look forward playing to limits in Germany when Audi are so easy compare to my past beloved rodeo girl legendary RS500 improved much more powerful and violent, car of my life for nearly 25 years.

Britpop
06-10-21, 06:52
Samya reopens tomorrow 11th June.

Sirioja
06-10-21, 21:16
Samya reopens tomorrow 11th June.I like Samya where can sometimes find beauties and great welcoming Turkish staff, but test or vaccined just killed my libido, so I won't rush, even I like to push between Aachen and Koln.

ExpatLover
06-11-21, 06:24
I like Samya where can sometimes find beauties and great welcoming Turkish staff, but test or vaccined just killed my libido, so I won't rush, even I like to push between Aachen and Koln.It is really not a problem, everywhere you have free testing stations usually in places like OBI. I was there 2 days back, just take 5 minutes and it is free. Just be careful you need to go to testing place for "Auslander" if you don't have a fix address in Germany.

Sirioja
06-11-21, 17:52
It is really not a problem, everywhere you have free testing stations usually in places like OBI. I was there 2 days back, just take 5 minutes and it is free. Just be careful you need to go to testing place for "Auslander" if you don't have a fix address in Germany.When many French go to week end house, FKK were for my week ends, to relax, but new hospital atmosphere kill my libido, even I like Samya, except so bad manele disco.

Smoke Light
06-14-21, 04:08
When many French go to week end house, FKK were for my week ends, to relax, but new hospital atmosphere kill my libido, even I like Samya, except so bad manele disco.No manele, girls not allowed to dance. Mask mandatory when moving, can take mask off while sitting. 20-30 girls.

Sirioja
06-14-21, 19:58
No manele, girls not allowed to dance. Mask mandatory when moving, can take mask off while sitting. 20-30 girls.Beauties? When was average on 2020 reopening. Bad, can't serve ourselves to eat.

Wiild
06-14-21, 21:11
Mask when moving and dancing = not ideal for party but this is still great news and hopefully more good news will follow. I really enjoyed Samya.

Banana Boi
06-15-21, 04:49
can take mask off while sitting.Good to know. Thanks. Too bad the dancing and partying was half the fun. Same with Mondial? Can't imagine Mondial in a subdued atmosphere.

Sirioja
06-15-21, 05:53
Mask when moving and dancing = not ideal for party but this is still great news and hopefully more good news will follow. I really enjoyed Samya.Podium seem still to be closed, like on 2020 reopening. No slip contest on Sunday. I won t miss this nor bad DJ killing my old small ears, but I don t like not taking myself my foods.

Sirioja
06-19-21, 20:37
When I just touched accelerator, after fucking particles filter and electronics repaired, couldn't resist, time to make breathe new engine and to get adrenaline. It was like others were stopped on autobahn. Arrived at 3 pm. Entry is still 50. Still registration proposed to get free fifth entry. But control for test and ID, had to explain to 2 other French, desk ask to control ID to be sure this is own test, when too many Donalds 123 in this business. Took long shower and couldn't help smiling under. Now really good showers, big improvement downstairs. I wouldn't have prepared for me, but omelette, even if their beacon is chorizo for me, but it was tasty. So hot, more than 30 degrees in Koln, girls were so hungry for business when I needed time to be able to jump. When many usual girls and regulars, my first room was at nearly 8. 30 pm, no need to rush, with sexy new Karina. Ro with beautiful natural tits and curvy round ass I noticed. I relaxed her with my usual game. Usual club rate, no increasing like in some other clubs. No podium but fucking bad DJ, when really great staff giving me candies, so when almost didn't sleep on previous night when leaving Paris at 4 am, I went to sleep downstairs, after I ate kebab. Good point, after being sick for nearly 1 month, my belly resisted to Samya foods, so I have now 2 weeks to make energy before starting with highest ranked Iseran with funny donkeys under tunnel with waterfall. I woke up at 3 am and saw again cute girl who often smiled to me since 3 pm I first saw her. Bulgarian so I worried when Bulgarians are not for a Romanian lover like me. But lets try, I would waste only 50 , even I hate to waste money. Came straight to fully kiss me in room, good start, then started to play kind of go go dancer and porn. I did let her play a bit, with pathetic BBBJ which remain standard, when most WGs don t know how to suck, despite her eyes contact game. Then, stop to pathetic porn she used to try to control, let s play real man and woman, I started my game and as very often, not anymore same girl, kissing me more sweetly, wide opening all her intimacy, participating helping me to give her orgasm, she even put saliva on her asshole and pressing with my finger. When she seemed quite busy, when she was so dry and tight at 3. 30 am, but turned wide opened with 4 fingers in full wet and opened inside, I think I could enter my whole hand, and 1 in her ass, exploding, looking me like a alien. When she didn't want I put off her ridiculous fishnet stockings, but while I played inside her wide opened full wet intimacy, I could put them off while her body was shaking, to caress her legs. Fully offered, really good and interesting game, even no wow for my both girls, but no regret. When test is killing motivation for me, so I won t rush to return, but when I don t need club rules, even I hate bad DJ and music, but Samya like Oase are interesting clubs for me, where can find fresh beauties and You get from what You look and your talent with women and I love how some change trusting following me. Some really make me laugh about orgasm, just have to be able to feel and play, when some girls really want, when I was maybe her tenth client, but when I started, she just wanted and really played my game to reach her pleasure. Samya is my reference in NRW, when no quality without good look for me. 2 blond Germans seen, but no wow. No Ina nor Rose. Tina, Rosa who is excellent for BBBJ, ex MonaLisa Sharks, were seen. I would say 30/40 girls, 4/5 pretty on my picky standard. Too many fat now.

DrPoon
06-20-21, 10:58
The website said Samya needs tests 48 hours prior to entry. This is a problem if one cannot get there within 48 hours of a test so where near Samya can one get a free test?

Sirioja
06-20-21, 18:33
The website said Samya needs tests 48 hours prior to entry. This is a problem if one cannot get there within 48 hours of a test so where near Samya can one get a free test?Yes Samya ask for negative test from less than 48 hours, check your ID to control if your own test, ask to write your data on paper, mask when moving inside, girls write your key number when You go to room. Like on 1 July 2017, when polizei came to inform girls and fucking them telling them they would have to pay big fine if providing BBBJ, when it was wrong: no fine for WGs but for clients, had to explain to my girl discovered on previous night, but Samya always try to respect law and still now. Good point is not too crowded on a week end night, when casting was a bit better than on 2020 reopening, even I miss beauties like supermodel 180 Misha. Ro. What I also like at Samya, like I used to do with Kate at Velbert, is to ask girls to take a room upstairs where best rooms and then I can warm up my desire following them, looking at them from below. I won t repeat with my 2 girls, but no regret, no waste of money feeling like I have sometimes and even had at claiming to be king Globe, when had a great exercise from porn behavior to fully offered woman, good start after 7 months with less than 10 escorts and more than half being real waste of money. But I need prettier with more charm, my hardest job in brothels. BBBJ and kissing seem still quite standard, under corona as say girls.

SobeLizard
06-20-21, 19:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Sirioja
06-21-21, 01:00
Get-Off your High Horse.

Nobody wants to know about your miserable Life Stories.

You Homeless Bum. You have not brushed your teeth in 50 years.

Stay away from the Clubs.You are another one who wants to tell me what to do? When Samya proposed me to register me to get fifth entry for free. I have time until end of year. I liked how she came straight to me in room to really kiss me and enjoyable to play to make her woman. I drive for this kind of pleasure, even I need prettier and more elegant.

HDN2015
06-30-21, 05:42
It's been a while I didn't step to that place (even before Covid period) . I had good sessions in Samya, but I prefer Mondiale. As soon as the policies will be loosened, I'll be back to see the changes.

There is no rush.

Sirioja
07-04-21, 10:36
If you put author on Ignore List, you don't have too read it anymore 😏.So true, but followers keep on reading all, they can't help, some obsessed jealous, with a new one from ZH. But I m fully sure no followers on my climbings. Samya is open and check test or maybe if really vaccined. Still fifth free entry. After seeing Sharks and Oase castings and even Globe yesterday, even found a Swiss part timer real fire in bed there, Samya should be one of the best for beauties for 50/30 , when I hear about 150/30 and 200/250/60 at Sharks with looks making crying my eyes. I even wonder how some so fat are able to show full naked. At Sharks or Oase, even smiling Mady ex History Liestal, didn't even find one to chat about room. Casting was far higher on average at Globe but I m pretty sure Samya can compete with more freshness and less silicon. My Swiss discovery is only made of flesh and milky skin with dark pussy and ass, bi color.

Hooflung Dung
07-04-21, 16:00
Good day my friends.

Arrived at Samya around 4 pm on a recent Saturday. All the parking spaces were full, so I had to park outside. In the Samya you also have to provide evidence that says that your Covid test is not older than 48 hours. I had to also show ID and fill out a contact form. Eur 50 entry. I hadn't been to Samya for a couple of years.

There is a great atmosphere in Samya. It is usually very crowded and confusing in the evenings, but there was atmosphere in the house. The bar is constantly busy, and the bar staff are kept on their toes. I always got my drink in the shortest possible time. Everything was very clean, the barbecue in the evening was really delicious! Outside, where people smoke and eat, you could watch football. Football was playing on the giant screen. There were about 40-50 girls in the house, many pretty slim "Gypsy types". Of course, there were also more voluptuous women. There was good variety!

After the football game, my plan was to do a quick number before the next game. I must be older than I realise because I think dementia grabbed me. I was back in the room with Alexia (ex FKK Oasis Burgholzhausen). I had the pleasure with her about 3 years ago. Approximately 1. 70 m tall, beautifully slim Kf34 model waist. Long legs, slightly toasted, dark brown hair, with glasses, firm A-cups. She said she was kissing, but they were lousy kisses. The blowjob was nice and gentle and she almost hit the right point, she blocked when she was fucking, that was not good. And then she kept bringing her stupid sex talk, what a great cock I have blah blah. I take it all with humor, but it was not good all-round service for 50 euros.

After the Germany Portugal game, I thought I'd chill a little longer and take a look around. I met Lucy, so sweet, so beautiful! I guess her to be in her early 20's, light skin, dark blonde hair, 1. 62 m, nice firm A cups. Large tattoo on the front left thigh. Her English was a bit bumpy, but totally cute. At first there were Hollywood kisses in the room, but they gradually turned into nice French kisses. She allowed a lot of closeness, a nice girlfriend experience. Blowing wasn't her forte, but I was ready. Also in missionary deep kisses and then shooting in Doggy, nice little butt crack. So sweet, so beautiful! 100 euros! Lucy was generally very well booked, so I made eye contact with her at the right moment!

I hope to return to Samya and Lucy.

Until then.

Banana Boi
07-06-21, 00:31
The website said Samya needs tests 48 hours prior to entry. This is a problem if one cannot get there within 48 hours of a test so where near Samya can one get a free test?

In the Samya you also have to provide evidence that says that your Covid test is not older than 48 hours.
Yes Samya ask for negative test from less than 48 hours, No negative test required if you are fully vaccinated.

Smoke Light
07-06-21, 02:25
No negative test required if you are fully vaccinated.I hope Samya accepts my US-issued CDC Pfizer vaccine card. If test is still needed, then.

https://covid-testzentrum.de

And find the nearest one. 25 euro for antigen test in these places for foreigners, good for 2 days, so damage is 12.5 euro per day.

Banana Boi
07-06-21, 04:18
in missionary deep kisses and then shooting in Doggy, nice little butt crack. So sweet, so beautiful! 100 euros! 100 because you stayed an hour or was there 50 upsell?

Sirioja
07-06-21, 05:46
100 because you stayed an hour or was there 50 upsell?On my 18 June visit, 2 rooms for 100/60, not speaking about money. Bulgarian second room was among my very best level at Globe, from my good job to make her change behavior. If only she was prettier and Romanian rather than only cute Bulgarian with teeth.

Thampi62
07-06-21, 06:37
No negative test required if you are fully vaccinated.Welcome move.

DecentDude
07-08-21, 04:10
Hi all,

I am a newbie to the NRW region (previously been to the Frankfurt FKKs many times). Which FKKs would you recommend visiting in the region? And where would you base yourself in a hotel for a multi day trip? Cologne? Thanks!

Mursenary
07-08-21, 17:57
Hi all,

I am a newbie to the NRW region (previously been to the Frankfurt FKKs many times). Which FKKs would you recommend visiting in the region? And where would you base yourself in a hotel for a multi day trip? Cologne? Thanks!Too complicated a question for anyone to answer for you as there are at least a dozen clubs for many tastes in NRW. 5 or 6 clubs are located in Dusseldorf area (mostly mediocre line ups), 3 or so close to Cologne (Samya / Mondial for packed nightclub style and Babylon for traditional German style FKK), two or three clubs up towards Essen and Dortmund (all of which are relatively barebones amenities and budget friendly), and upcoming renewed GT and SixSense at the Dutch border (service levels historically more reliable). Reading through the threads could help you narrow you question and maybe you can ask for clarification about specific clubs.

My only contribution is that without specific target clubs, look for a hotel somewhere north of Cologne and south of Dusseldorf. At least this way, you would be within 30 minutes drive from most clubs in the region.

Banana Boi
07-08-21, 18:30
Which FKKs would you recommend visiting in the region? And where would you base yourself in a hotel for a multi day trip? Cologne?Overall hotels are cheap in Germany. Koln will be one of the most expensive areas. Mursenary's suggestion is a good one look for a place between Koln and Dusseldorf but keep in mind this is quite a ways if you want to hit some of the northern clubs or Aachen. 1 hour each way. Personally I plant myself in downtown DUSS near a highway. Being near a highway is key.

DecentDude
07-09-21, 03:20
Too complicated a question for anyone to answer for you as there are at least a dozen clubs for many tastes in NRW. 5 or 6 clubs are located in Dusseldorf area (mostly mediocre line ups), 3 or so close to Cologne (Samya / Mondial for packed nightclub style and Babylon for traditional German style FKK), two or three clubs up towards Essen and Dortmund (all of which are relatively barebones amenities and budget friendly), and upcoming renewed GT and SixSense at the Dutch border (service levels historically more reliable). Reading through the threads could help you narrow you question and maybe you can ask for clarification about specific clubs.

My only contribution is that without specific target clubs, look for a hotel somewhere north of Cologne and south of Dusseldorf. At least this way, you would be within 30 minutes drive from most clubs in the region.Thanks very much guys. Hotel is clear. Somewhere between theüsseldorf and Cologne. I used to go to sharks a lot but have been scared away by the recent reports of out of control pricing. Looking for sharks like ambience and talent. Sounds like GT and Samya are both good options? Want to basically avoid upselling and attitude while controlling for quality. I know. I want the best of all worlds and that may not exist. Appreciate all the helpful advice on this forum. You guys rock!

Mursenary
07-10-21, 07:09
Thanks very much guys. Hotel is clear. Somewhere between thesseldorf and Cologne. I used to go to sharks a lot but have been scared away by the recent reports of out of control pricing. Looking for sharks like ambience and talent. Sounds like GT and Samya are both good options? Want to basically avoid upselling and attitude while controlling for quality. I know. I want the best of all worlds and that may not exist. Appreciate all the helpful advice on this forum. You guys rock!Unfortunately won't find comparable line up in NRW. But if you search hard and get lucky, you can find a club where the top 3 girls optically can match the top 3 girls in Sharks / Oase. Less silicon in NRW. Service generally more reliable but hardly a guarantee at Samya but upsell is definitely less. You may come across at 25 e BBBJ upsell. GT was once a reliable service club but remains closed for now and new ownership / management may make the club a wild card.

Worth checking out the discount clubs to north. At Prime and Penelope on a busy night, you might find some stunners. It's a gamble. Could likely be a flop as well as finding diamonds in the rough.

You can try your luck at Oceans. I only say this because they have a large club that tries to mimic a Hessen mega club. But looks can be deceiving. You might find some decent looking girls on the right night, but beware this club. Not many fresh looking girls. The best lookers are porn star looks, but I can work with that. I've never had a problem but numerous people have reported that the desk can be dishonest with pricing as food and drinks are a la carte if you don't buy the full price ticket. Girls are generally up sellers and can make empty promises in service. I've had one very good room with a girl visiting from Globe. The rest were busts.

But who knows if any of what I said remains true, all of my info are the ramblings of a pre-COVID visitor.

The only thing I am sure of is that despite misinformation on this board, Samya does not require a test if vaccinated 2 weeks prior to entering the club.

Venture and report. Blow some cash one day and visit 2 clubs in one day for the sake of exploration and discovery. I'd say do a discount club in the day / early evening and check out Samya / Mondial late night as those clubs pop off late and stay open late. Just lower your Hessen optics expectation and go hunting for the gems.

Sirioja
07-10-21, 07:56
Thanks very much guys. Hotel is clear. Somewhere between thesseldorf and Cologne. I used to go to sharks a lot but have been scared away by the recent reports of out of control pricing. Looking for sharks like ambience and talent. Sounds like GT and Samya are both good options? Want to basically avoid upselling and attitude while controlling for quality. I know. I want the best of all worlds and that may not exist. Appreciate all the helpful advice on this forum. You guys rock!GT is closed, but Sharks is now Ok for casting with some attractive new looks and many regulars back. Had 2 1 hour GFE rooms with BBBJ with 2 new natural and lovely beauties without silicon nor tattoos + entry + test in entry for 310. Had 2 1 hour rooms + entry at Samya for 270. For both, good price for pleasure.

Chris1791
07-14-21, 17:12
Sorry if this is slightly off topic but it is about Cologne.

Is it easy to get a Covid test in Cologne? The test needs to be Antigen with certificate for the return flight. I can use it to get into Samya also but that is a secondary need as I have had the 2 jabs.

If anyone knows where the test centres are and how much they cost, please post.

Thanks.

Smoke Light
07-14-21, 19:41

Is it easy to get a Covid test in Cologne? The test needs to be Antigen with certificate for the return flight. I can use it to get into Samya also but that is a secondary need as I have had the 2 jabs.

Thanks.Chris, did you see my post #3719 on July 6 in this thread?

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2597-FKK-Samya-Cologne&p=2576954&viewfull=1#post2576954.

LionMan966
07-14-21, 21:40
There is a test centre at Cologne-Bonn airport which is called CENTOGENE. It says on their website that they offer Antigen tests with certificate. Good luck.

Thanks.

Downandup
07-15-21, 06:52
There is a test centre at Cologne-Bonn airport which is called CENTOGENE. It says on their website that they offer Antigen tests with certificate. Good luck.Thanks, that will help me as well, I'll be heading here or somewhere else in the region for a test before I head home. Website: https://www.centogene.com/covid-19/test-centers/corona-test-center-cologne-bonn-airport.html pcr test is €69, antigen €29.

Sirioja
07-15-21, 09:32
I heard about a center in Duren not far from Bab Elsdorf and Koln, where tests were for free.

Chris1791
07-15-21, 19:37
Chris, did you see my post #3719 on July 6 in this thread?

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2597-FKK-Samya-Cologne&p=2576954&viewfull=1#post2576954.I have now, thanks. I see you can book online.

Anyone just walked in? Looking at the one in Neumarkt.

I see the Airport test is a walk in.

ExpatLover
07-16-21, 04:15
I have now, thanks. I see you can book online.

Anyone just walked in? Looking at the one in Neumarkt.

I see the Airport test is a walk in.Are you thinking to get vaccinated, so easier to travel in Europe.

ExpatLover
07-16-21, 04:35
I hope Samya accepts my US-issued CDC Pfizer vaccine card. If test is still needed, then.

https://covid-testzentrum.de

And find the nearest one. 25 euro for antigen test in these places for foreigners, good for 2 days, so damage is 12.5 euro per day.Some of you guys should take some German lessons, if you are vaccinated with Pfister you don't need to get tested this is sure.

Sirioja
07-16-21, 08:32
Raissa who put big tattoo on leg, lovely Bella, are back. Funny, girls return at home club. So empty on last night, Turkish don t come to give data. Average casting, despite welcoming Rosa with cute tits and queen of BBBJ. Diner was OK. Closed at 3 am.

Smoke Light
07-16-21, 20:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ExpatLover
07-17-21, 04:52
Raissa who put big tattoo on leg, lovely Bella, are back. Funny, girls return at home club. So empty on last night, Turkish don t come to give data. Average casting, despite welcoming Rosa with cute tits and queen of BBBJ. Diner was OK. Closed at 3 am.Most of the Turkish guys are married, the parents arrange the marriage.

Sirioja
07-17-21, 19:50
Raissa who put big tattoo on leg, lovely Bella, are back. Funny, girls return at home club. So empty on last night, Turkish don t come to give data. Average casting, despite welcoming Rosa with cute tits and queen of BBBJ. Diner was OK. Closed at 3 am.Raïssa who was so pretty when she arrived at Samya on 2018/2019, but became a real big tattooed prostitute, may be Amira now, and not interesting for me. Bella is still really lovely but not anymore sexy like she was on her arrival. Average casting for me on Thursday night. No room. Only diner. Best times should be from Friday to Sunday with sometimes some German girls like fire in bed Ina.

ExpatLover
07-18-21, 02:55
Rassa who was so pretty when she arrived at Samya on 2018/2019, but became a real big tattooed prostitute, may be Amira now, and not interesting for me. Bella is still really lovely but not anymore sexy like she was on her arrival. Average casting for me on Thursday night. No room. Only diner. Best times should be from Friday to Sunday with sometimes some German girls like fire in bed Ina.I was never expressed by the LU from Samya, but found sometimes real stunners. I hate the terrible smell down in the shower near the Sauna (may they solved it). I think that I will never return, have no business in NRW, too many migrants around there for me.

Sirioja
07-18-21, 06:19
I was never expressed by the LU from Samya, but found sometimes real stunners. I hate the terrible smell down in the shower near the Sauna (may they solved it). I think that I will never return, have no business in NRW, too many migrants around there for me.During covid closure, they made new good showers, now 6, more than in Bruggen. With test, data and phone to write, not many Turkish since 2020 reopening when I want my fifth free entry, had sometimes 2 or 3 in the year. So, slow business for most girls. At Sharks, Balkanians arrive at 11 pm / midnight, ordering bottles. Before this late time, Sharks was quite empty with no business for most girls, even long time ones.

AlienTetrus
07-18-21, 20:57
I went to the club with some colleagues and the quality of the working females was not good as before the pandemic.

Some of them are new and are not customer friendly, but there are many others that are giving a good service. [Deleted by Admin]

AlienTetrus
07-18-21, 23:02
I went to the club on a Saturday.

They have renewed the towels and probably also the bathrobes.

The showers are also renewed and now there are glass doors.

Quality of working females was not good as before, because there are new ones and they are not so much customer friendly or they are trying to upsell, anyway there are also many other good working females as before the pandemic.

Some of the working girls are very annoying.

Especially since the "very famous" hehehheh named gliuarlecchinus doesn't want that, he says that he knows anyone more that anyone else, perhaps he can read my mind and he knows were I was. I want to describe: bibi, I tried to talk with her to see if she can do what I want.

I usually prefer to go to the room with WGs in her age or with more experience and MILFs in general.

I can say that she is very annoying and not sympathetic / nice.

From our conversation I understood that she is not happy because she doesn't make enough euros and her previous working condition was better, because she was working without paying taxes to the state, now she doesn't like that, I do not think that German ministry of finance will be happy.

There are other WGs in the same situation, they annoying customers because they look bored, because they don't make enough rooms and that's because they are not nice.

Music was better than pre pandemic.

Anyway, there are many other wfs that are sympathetic and nice and they give a good service, I can say 50% were good.

Overall quality was good.

DrPoon
07-19-21, 19:27
So I guess the flood didn't affect Samya and probably all other clubs in the NRW are operational as well.

I went to the club on a Saturday.

They have renewed the towels and probably also the bathrobes.

The showers are also renewed and now there are glass doors.

Quality of working females was not good as before, because there are new ones and they are not so much customer friendly or they are trying to upsell, anyway there are also many other good working females as before the pandemic.

Some of the working girls are very annoying.

Especially since the "very famous" hehehheh named gliuarlecchinus doesn't want that, he says that he knows anyone more that anyone else, perhaps he can read my mind and he knows were I was. I want to describe: bibi, I tried to talk with her to see if she can do what I want..

Sirioja
07-20-21, 07:57
Samya is open but slow business, except maybe sometimes on Friday and Saturday nights. Same at Sharks until 11 pm.

AlienTetrus
07-20-21, 17:00
I leave 4 stars out of 5, because in recent times I have known that historical girls all work reluctantly.

In particular those who at a certain age let's say from 25 years upwards, become strange and begin to work reluctantly.

They look like those Russian carers who work with the elderly and once they are fired or fined because they are irregular without the necessary documents to pay taxes, they begin to work in these FKK, always as long as they can work without documents they are all lively, then they all become workers, withered, leafed through. To be collected with a shovel.

I do not tolerate that customers are treated with disdain and with a reluctant attitude. If they do not want to work, than they can go to work as house keepers.

I do not tolerate that they ask for a payment for services offered reluctantly, so if it happens again, my vote, on this other websites is going to be a worse. Without further 4 star ratings for these females.

AlienTetrus
07-20-21, 19:19
I want to add that Not all of them but at least 50% of them are working reluctantly, the other wfs are acting normally.

Sirioja
07-20-21, 20:30
I want to add that Not all of them but at least 50% of them are working reluctantly, the other wfs are acting normally.Do you write this from your knowledge of Samya girls? Were you ever in queen of BBBJ Rosa mouth?

Eryk9021
07-25-21, 21:06
If you are interested, here is my recent report from FKK Samya:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?672-Cologne&p=2584114&viewfull=1#post2584114

Sirioja
07-26-21, 04:52
Amira, Raïssa at this time, was so much prettier when she started, without her big leg tattoo. Pretty sure only Romanian. Upselling, boring complicated in room, just interesting to fuck to make cum. Rosa is so much higher level in bed.

Albha Rimon
07-30-21, 06:25
Hello,

I am searching for a hotel that is conveniently located so that one can come and go to Samya without much time, distance or connections.

Or if there is no special hotel nearby, is there any other FKK in the Cologne-Bonn area where one can find both a good FKK and a good hotel close to each other?

Thanks in advance for any advise!

J.

DrPoon
07-31-21, 08:37
There used to be a casino hotel down the block from the Living Room but maybe when the Living Room opens in August that would be a place to check out.

Hello,

I am searching for a hotel that is conveniently located so that one can come and go to Samya without much time, distance or connections.

Or if there is no special hotel nearby, is there any other FKK in the Cologne-Bonn area where one can find both a good FKK and a good hotel close to each other?

Thanks in advance for any advise!

J.

Sirioja
07-31-21, 17:43
There used to be a casino hotel down the block from the Living Room but maybe when the Living Room opens in August that would be a place to check out.LR opening on August? Who manage now? Kaarst will for sure support for opening.