PDA

View Full Version : FKK Samya - Cologne

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Banana Boi
03-31-15, 04:06
There was another cute blonde that BBoi would have flown across the Atlantic to see her. She was with this Champagne swinging dude all night.
Was she sitting at the bar for hours?? If so, you are correct I would travel for her but it would be fruitless since she's always with the same guy. She wouldn't even notice you if you waved a 500 euro bill in her face. Guess this old guy pays her off well.

I'm pretty sure I know who Candia is and I think she's being overhyped. Then again, I think nothing of Roxana at Sharks / Oase either.

PChew
03-31-15, 07:40
As far as conversing with her, perhaps her English skills has improved? Back when I took her she mainly spoke Ro with me, and it was difficult to communicate at a deeper level. Like McA's mentioned, she laughs a lot. Was in a uppity mood on my visit. Even without much talking a long session with her was fun.I found Hanna and Valentina have very good English skills and you can make jokes with them and they will get them and have a good laugh. Cannot remember about Candy but from my remote recollection of my last session she seems to be quite good. Melly can sometimes understand some of the jokes, and Isabella has the poorest English out of these girls. But at least she tried hard to participate in the conversation. Sometimes sharing photos, Internet etc is enough to start a new conversation.

It is the attitude that makes the difference. I have to cut short of my long session with Valentina because both she and I were so so tired. But Melly then caught me again and I went with her despite failing to finish on my 3rd day marathon, and she is much more energetic than Valentina in the room and kept me alive again.

Note that I don't pay girls to talk. Sex is my main theme, but I enjoy slow foreplay, slow sex and then cuddling, a bit talking afterwards. You can talk to girls for free shortly in the bar if they like you.

PChew
03-31-15, 07:48
I'm pretty sure I know who Candia is and I think she's being overhyped. Then again, I think nothing of Roxana at Sharks / Oase either.Walk straight through the glass door of the entrance and you turn right where the sofa is and candy usually sits and dance there.

Maybe she is overhyped. I once commented about Samya top girls Candy and Valentina and I rate them slightly below Oase Ramona / Sabina, blonde Nicole, milky skin Lexi, sugnella in terms of look. Never fancy Roxana's look anyway.

Faceless78
03-31-15, 08:44
I'm pretty sure I know who Candia is and I think she's being overhyped. Then again, I think nothing of Roxana at Sharks / Oase either.My friend from California takes flight to see Roxana, while I never even try to start a conversation with her.

S.

Not even LFK for me with Candy, though I only tried only for half an hour. I stick to my rule: no kiss=half an hour session.
Sounds like if I offer one hour, I may get kisses from Candy. Tempting thought.

Same feeling on long session. It's quite boring with a girl who doesn't like to talk. That makes long session with Hanna, Isabella and very recently Melly so much more fun.Eh, I'm not sure what I got could be described as LFK. I did take some light kisses on her lip and cheek, she didn't say no but was obviously quite reluctant to respond me, so I gave it up. Similar rule here, no kiss no long session, usually no repeat.

For Melly, she's the one I recently discovered in samya. One of my friends took her once early this year and can't stop talking about her since then, which brings me the interests. She's indeed a very friendly clever girl with a specially comforting style, and deserves more attentions. Yet one local told me she's going home at the end of May, and will not return if she can find a job at home. So, let's see.

Nille Copenhagen
03-31-15, 18:34
I'm back at Samya again. Happy to be with Valentina, Nieky Hannah Bria Cleo Raisa Iren again. Sorry I'm writing live from my mobile phone. Spend another 2 hours with Val.

Dufey
03-31-15, 18:59
I'm back at Samya again. Happy to be with Valentina, Spend another 2 hours with Val.Is valentine working the Easter period, that is, any of the days from 3 April to 6 April 2015?

PChew
03-31-15, 20:42
For Melly, she's the one I recently discovered in samya. One of my friends took her once early this year and can't stop talking about her since then, which brings me the interests. She's indeed a very friendly clever girl with a specially comforting style, and deserves more attentions. Yet one local told me she's going home at the end of May, and will not return if she can find a job at home. So, let's see.Good description of Melly. A sweet heart.

She told me something similar about leaving around end of May for exams or something. She didn't tell me about not returning. She said she is going to be in Samya throughout April with perhaps a day or two off during orthodox Easter.

I am changing my plan and heading back in April for her.

Faceless78
04-01-15, 06:43
Good description of Melly. A sweet heart.

She told me something similar about leaving around end of May for exams or something. She didn't tell me about not returning. She said she is going to be in Samya throughout April with perhaps a day or two off during orthodox Easter.

I am changing my plan and heading back in April for her.It sounds like you have the similar plan as my friend's. It has been a while since last time I went into room with Melly, since my wingman and I have a kind of rule that we do not meet each other's favorite girl too much. What a pity.

And yes I remember she's a student, good luck to you with sweet melly.

PChew
04-01-15, 07:21
It sounds like you have the similar plan as my friend's. It has been a while since last time I went into room with Melly, since my wingman and I have a kind of rule that we do not meet each other's favorite girl too much. What a pity.

And yes I remember she's a student, good luck to you with sweet melly.You better try Valentina and claim she is yours before your friend. LOL.

Faceless78
04-01-15, 07:48
You better try Valentina and claim she is yours before your friend. LOL.Come on we are not kids who are sharing a basket of apples! How about I take girls from A-and and you take from O-Z LOL.

Just the fav one, otherwise we won't have too many picks to choose from.

Simex
04-01-15, 21:16
That's the one BB. Looks very cute. Easily 9/10 for looks in my books.

That's it, wave €500 and she won't even blink. She'll never.

Have to lift a finger in her life. Her diversity and experiences.

In the room with other men must be limited.

Was she sitting at the bar for hours?? If so, you are correct I would travel for her but it would be fruitless since she's always with the same guy. She wouldn't even notice you if you waved a 500 euro bill in her face. Guess this old guy pays her off well.

I'm pretty sure I know who Candia is and I think she's being overhyped. Then again, I think nothing of Roxana at Sharks / Oase either.

PChew
04-02-15, 07:08
Come on we are not kids who are sharing a basket of apples! How about I take girls from A-and and you take from O-Z LOL.
No you take from O-Z as my favorites start with letter M, I and H and possibly C for optic fuck. LOL.

Booked to go back in two weeks for Melly. I never visit clubs around /right after Easter due to concern on quality of girls. She better be there as she said. Otherwise I have not much alternatives.

Faceless78
04-02-15, 14:45
No you take from O-Z as my favorites start with letter M, I and H and possibly C for optic fuck. LOL.

Booked to go back in two weeks for Melly. I never visit clubs around /right after Easter due to concern on quality of girls. She better be there as she said. Otherwise I have not much alternatives.If you want, I could ask for you, when you have the exact date.

PChew
04-02-15, 21:15
If you want, I could ask for you, when you have the exact date.Thanks very much. Pm you about it.

Noreaster
04-03-15, 02:59
Planning my fist FFK tour in May. Any recommendations in Cologne clubs for Asians? Not seeing anything, are they at any clubs? Saya would be my best bet?

Kussen Ficken
04-03-15, 04:54
Any recommendations in Cologne clubs for Asians? Not many Asians at any FKK clubs. GoldenTime has some but they're old and scary.

I've never been but I believe there are Asian massage parlors around.

PussyLiccker
04-05-15, 02:26
Not many Asians at any FKK clubs. GoldenTime has some but they're old and scary.

I've never been but I believe there are Asian massage parlors around.I notice 3 or 4 of them on visits. They all have Thai background, although one girl claimed half something or another(Italian?), and others say they come from Holland. There is a young Thai girl from Holland who I found to be fairly attractive. I don't find these Asians to be old or scary. Maybe there is one I notice on visits(I believe she is Chinese?) looks much older, but saying they're old and scary is a bit of a stretch.

Dufey
04-05-15, 09:57
Samya was really rocking to 5 am. For Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun the club is due to close at 5 am.

Best atmosphere of all the clubs so far seen of Oase, Sharks and Samya is Samya.

A few girls missing bit there was enough.

Nieky was there and so was Valentina.

Candy is at home.

Karla and Carmen were good rooms.

Jacuzzi rooms are nice to spend time in on the first floor.

PChew
04-05-15, 10:44
A few girls missing bit there was enough.

Nieky was there and so was Valentina.

Sorry to give you the wrong information about Valentina last time! I thought she would have gone by now.

Hope you had a good time with her.

Dufey
04-07-15, 18:44
Sorry to give you the wrong information about Valentina last time! I thought she would have gone by now.

Hope you had a good time with her.Hey, it no problem. At least you tried. I thought someone else would report back her whereabouts, but I guess they could not be arsed. She is still around.

I had a good time with her.

Noreaster
04-08-15, 04:15
So I have 2 nights to check out the local menus. Seems like night one should be at Samya.

Any advice for second night action? I guess to seek some 22 yr spinners would be my target.

Cologne seems to have a lot of variety of choices. Is it best to stay in Cologne or should I spend a night in Frankfurt?

Or somewhere else not to far of a drive?

Thanks for all the feedback on Asians too all who gave it a shout it is much appreciated.

Toledo29
04-08-15, 05:03
First time posting but appreciate all I've learned from others. Going to Samya next Saturday for first time and wondering which girls I should look for that DFK and fuck with enthusiasm. Appreciate any pointers.

Nille Copenhagen
04-08-15, 14:55
First time posting but appreciate all I've learned from others. Going to Samya next Saturday for first time and wondering which girls I should look for that DFK and fuck with enthusiasm. Appreciate any pointers.Well almost all girls do that LOL depending on the chemistry, how are behaving, smells and act.

Sirioja
04-08-15, 17:14
First time posting but appreciate all I've learned from others. Going to Samya next Saturday for first time and wondering which girls I should look for that DFK and fuck with enthusiasm. Appreciate any pointers.The day before Orthodox Easter is not the best choice for 1st visit.

Faceless78
04-08-15, 19:05
Well almost all girls do that LOL depending on the chemistry, how are behaving, smells and act.And how you look! Once I brought a good looking friend, girls almost wanted to fuck him for free, which broke my heart.

Nille Copenhagen
04-09-15, 01:00
And how you look! Once I brought a good looking friend, girls almost wanted to fuck him for free, which broke my heart.No girls would fuck in the club for free, not even with Brad Pitt.

But of cause girls do prefer good looks, like we prefer good looking girls. That is normal.

I have charm, brain, look, fun to me with and money, that is a very nice combination for the girls LOL.

Faceless78
04-09-15, 08:58
No girls would fuck in the club for free, not even with Brad Pitt.

But of cause girls do prefer good looks, like we prefer good looking girls. That is normal.

I have charm, brain, look, fun to me with and money, that is a very nice combination for the girls LOL.Sure, that's why I say "almost". Thought I know some girls've spend hours in the room with their "lovers" without getting paid, but it will never happen to a first-timer to the club.

And about your vivid description of yourself, ahem, we'll never know right? Hah.

Danny227
04-09-15, 09:13
Sure, that's why I say "almost". Thought I know some girls've spend hours in the room with their "lovers" without getting paid, but it will never happen to a first-timer to the club.

And about your vivid description of yourself, ahem, we'll never know right? Hah.Never ever without getting paid. These girls, to quote one of them, see guys walking in to a club as "euro bills walking in. " If you are not physically repulsive, it is a plus for them. It makes their job easier. Very much like in any other profession where there easy projects and tougher project, but if they get paid or they don't work! LOL.

And, they like the guys that pay them and not the asshole that want a free ride. They can do that out of the club easily with out being treated like chunks of meat. Pay them and they will love you and if you are a regular and you stayed 5 minutes after the 30 min, they may let it go because it is good service and they want you back. At the end of the day, these girls sell their beauty and don't think that they are dumb to give it for free.

To be quite honest, when I stay 5 minutes over or whatever, I pay them anyway. Their job is so difficult that I feel that I must pay for every second fair and square. It also works in my favor because like I said; they love the guys that pay well.

Nille Copenhagen
04-09-15, 12:19
Sure, that's why I say "almost". Thought I know some girls've spend hours in the room with their "lovers" without getting paid, but it will never happen to a first-timer to the club.

And about your vivid description of yourself, ahem, we'll never know right? Hah.If it is true what you are saying.

Then the "lovers" have invested money and time to go often to the club, so nothing is simple and free as you describe it.

The question is why would the "loverboys" go to club if they can get girls for free outside the club. I don't buy your argument.

Well believe it or not, many guys know me and have met me, if you still don't believe ask the girls LOL.

Faceless78
04-09-15, 18:45
If it is true what you are saying.

Then the "lovers" have invested money and time to go often to the club, so nothing is simple and free as you describe it.

The question is why would the "loverboys" go to club if they can get girls for free outside the club. I don't buy your argument.

Well believe it or not, many guys know me and have met me, if you still don't believe ask the girls LOL.I know it's not easy, at least I've never met anyone of those "lovers", I just heard from some girls too, second-handed source, that's all. perhaps you could confirm that next time? with candy or nieky maybe. And I'm sure they've invested a lot, at least their time. But I assume those free-hours mostly happens between young nice guy without much money and young nice girls who believe in "love".

And for Samya, meeting customers outside is forbidden as far as I know, some girls say they could if they really want, but under lots of pressure since they have to pretend it's a normal holiday break. The policy is not like those in big ones in Frankfurt, where girls can make dates outside and work in different clubs at same time.

I don't need ask girls, at least the fun or charm part is true LOL.

Faceless78
04-09-15, 18:58
Never ever without getting paid. These girls, to quote one of them, see guys walking in to a club as "euro bills walking in. " If you are not physically repulsive, it is a plus for them. It makes their job easier. Very much like in any other profession where there easy projects and tougher project, but if they get paid or they don't work! LOL.

And, they like the guys that pay them and not the asshole that want a free ride. They can do that out of the club easily with out being treated like chunks of meat. Pay them and they will love you and if you are a regular and you stayed 5 minutes after the 30 min, they may let it go because it is good service and they want you back. At the end of the day, these girls sell their beauty and don't think that they are dumb to give it for free.

To be quite honest, when I stay 5 minutes over or whatever, I pay them anyway. Their job is so difficult that I feel that I must pay for every second fair and square. It also works in my favor because like I said; they love the guys that pay well.You sound like a gentle man. I'm very pleased if the girl doesn't argue about the extra 3-5 minutes, but I'll take this kindness and reward her with more and longer sessions next time.

I know we can ask girls out, I've done it in oase several time last years, but never make it happen in samya. Maybe girls don't really like me so they use club policy as an excuse? I didn't ask more when they explained to me.

Danny227
04-09-15, 20:47
You sound like a gentle man. I'm very pleased if the girl doesn't argue about the extra 3-5 minutes, but I'll take this kindness and reward her with more and longer sessions next time.

I know we can ask girls out, I've done it in oase several time last years, but never make it happen in samya. Maybe girls don't really like me so they use club policy as an excuse? I didn't ask more when they explained to me.They forgo it sometimes with their regulars. I pay it if I like the girl and / or if she is a regular for me. I do not pay it for bad service, if I don't have to.

Dufey
04-09-15, 22:45
but it's wired nieky doesn't work too much, she has many local regulars.Nieky, was busy over Easter period with French and Germans.

Dufey
04-09-15, 22:51
Delide gives me good service. Nicest girl there IMO. Sits around for clients, does not like to approach. To me, the best sessions of this trip as she felt genuine GFE. Really kind girl, treat her kindly.Delide is a good fuck.

Dufey
04-09-15, 22:54
Sally. Been in the club for four months. Black hair, a cup. In the room light kissing. A bit more services were provided. Not a great session so didn't extend. Stop at 50 euros.Sally is the sister of Delide. I think Sally looks better than Delide.

Dufey
04-09-15, 22:59
I know if a girl takes you to a room with a Jacuzzi and you just use the room / bed then it is standard charge.

I was told that if you want to fill the Jacuzzi to use the Jacuzzi with your selected girl that the payment is 50 euro which the girl does not keep but actually hands over to the House.

I know one man that paid this to a girl since he related the story to me. He said he believed the girl that she did not keep the 50 euro and it went to the club.

Is anyone else aware of this extra charge to use the Jacuzzi if you happen to use the Jacuzzi during a session?

Banana Boi
04-09-15, 23:15
Not sure about Samya but I was told the same story from my regular at DV. No extra price if no whirlpool used in the VIP rooms. Extra paid to the house if we use the whirlpool, like cause someone would have to clean it after.

Faceless78
04-09-15, 23:19
Nieky, was busy over Easter period with French and Germans.Eh this post was like one month ago, later my visits, she was always quite busy. Nieky is going to have a 3-days break during the ester holidays, along with some other romanian girls, but I guess not too many of us would visit club during that period anyway.

PussyLiccker
04-10-15, 02:22
Sally is the sister of Delide. I think Sally looks better than Delide.I don't think I've seen this Sally. When you said you went with the two sisters I assumed a taller slimmer type girl with black straight long hair that was with Delide all the time was Sally, but this girl was taller than Delide. If the Samya descriptions are accurate, it says Delide is 169, and Salley is 165, so probably was not Sally that was with her. Also, the girl on the picture has a tan where the girl seen with Delide was light skinned. Sally looks to have a bit of a tight bod with the shiny tan according to the images. Her stomach looks fit.

Nille Copenhagen
04-10-15, 12:46
Not sure about Samya but I was told the same story from my regular at DV. No extra price if no whirlpool used in the VIP rooms. Extra paid to the house if we use the whirlpool, like cause someone would have to clean it after.Jacuzzi, needs 1 hour booking with champagne or maybe I was butt fucked.

Nille Copenhagen
04-10-15, 12:56
And for Samya, meeting customers outside is forbidden as far as I know, some girls say they could if they really want, but under lots of pressure since they have to pretend it's a normal holiday break. The policy is not like those in big ones in Frankfurt, where girls can make dates outside and work in different clubs at same time.I know the House is quite stricks with girls moving clubs or make private booking, so must girls won't take the risk. Actually I don't see the point of private booking outside the House.

I spend 2-3 GFE-hours sessions in the club with my favourites girls in the night I'm tired and satisfied and just want to have a good sleep LOL.

The next day I come back and spend some more time with the girls win-win for everybody.

Faceless78
04-10-15, 14:48
I know the House is quite stricks with girls moving clubs or make private booking, so must girls won't take the risk. Actually I don't see the point of private booking outside the House.

I spend 2-3 GFE-hours sessions in the club with my favourites girls in the night I'm tired and satisfied and just want to have a good sleep LOL.

The next day I come back and spend some more time with the girls win-win for everybody.Meeting outside needs high budget of time and cash, so most of time I'm just dreaming. The things bring me interests are that, girls are usually better looking with clothes on for me, and sometimes I would like to try things other than sex and chatting with them.

I had 2 dates last year, with same girl. First time was really nice experience. I got a good price, since I promised her I'll give her a great holiday. However when month later I asked her for the second trip, she wanted more for less time and her attitude changed, maybe she found out I was a big fan of her (which was obvious) and it's easy to knock more off me. I made the second eventually, but ended quite bad.

I know it's overall not a good idea, but I just can't help wondering.

Nille Copenhagen
04-11-15, 00:19
Meeting outside needs high budget of time and cash, so most of time I'm just dreaming. The things bring me interests are that, girls are usually better looking with clothes on for me, and sometimes I would like to try things other than sex and chatting with them.

I had 2 dates last year, with same girl. First time was really nice experience. I got a good price, since I promised her I'll give her a great holiday. However when month later I asked her for the second trip, she wanted more for less time and her attitude changed, maybe she found out I was a big fan of her (which was obvious) and it's easy to knock more off me. I made the second eventually, but ended quite bad.

I know it's overall not a good idea, but I just can't help wondering.OMG,

You are another soft guy that want more from the girls, You liked her and want to take her out, she liked your money more than she liked you, that's why it went bad.

I know this game too well, I've been in your shoes before and learned my lesson. Many guys had fallen for this trap: A man likes a girl, the girl don't like back, just the money.

She can't be involved too much emotionally to protect herself mentally and emotionally. I'm happy to spend the time with girls in the clubs.

For the "outside club game" I prefer civilian girls.

Exodus8
04-11-15, 08:30
Meeting outside needs high budget of time and cash, so most of time I'm just dreaming. The things bring me interests are that, girls are usually better looking with clothes on for me, and sometimes I would like to try things other than sex and chatting with them.

I know it's overall not a good idea, but I just can't help wondering.When she asked for more money less time for the 2nd date a red flag already appeared! If she enjoyed the 1st date and likes you the more reasonable thing to do is actually to give you a discount (at least not charge you more) as she don't have to worry about finding customers during that particular day.

We are all trying to have a good time and not be treated as a human ATM, LOL.

Think its better just to stay in the club where you get talking for free and only pay for time in the room.

Dufey
04-11-15, 11:24
When she asked for more money less time for the 2nd date a red flag already appeared! If she enjoyed the 1st date and likes you the more reasonable thing to do is actually to give you a discount (at least not charge you more) as she don't have to worry about finding customers during that particular day.Sometimes the hormones makes the man's rational brain miss the red flags even when the red flags are blatant.

Faceless78
04-11-15, 13:23
I know this game too well, I've been in your shoes before and learned my lesson. Many guys had fallen for this trap: A man likes a girl, the girl don't like back, just the money.

When she asked for more money less time for the 2nd date a red flag already appeared! If she enjoyed the 1st date and likes you the more reasonable thing to do is actually to give you a discount (at least not charge you more) as she don't have to worry about finding customers during that particular day.

Sometimes the hormones makes the man's rational brain miss the red flags even when the red flags are blatant.Indeed, as you mentioned, a lesson well learnt. I'm still kind of a soft now, but I started to protect myself since then, maybe I'll become a cold blood killer someday LOL.

That girl was extreme clever, she almost made me to offer the deal she wanted, I didn't remember how she exactly did it, but she must be "really good". I guess there must be a red flag on her face all the way a long, and I was too stupid to see it.

And yes my hormones beat my logic.

Faceless78
04-11-15, 13:32
When she asked for more money less time for the 2nd date a red flag already appeared! If she enjoyed the 1st date and likes you the more reasonable thing to do is actually to give you a discount (at least not charge you more) as she don't have to worry about finding customers during that particular day.
.I still believe she liked some during the 1st meeting (you can laugh now), the price she gave me was really really low, more than reasonable. Maybe later she found I could afford more or i was not attractive anymore

The funny thing was she tried to propose me a third date . Nothing happened of course, story ended here

Downandup
04-11-15, 22:21
I drove down from Dusseldorf to check this place out, I stayed a long time until it became a sausage fest in the evening I see why some say it's a second tier club. I had a fair time but I'm now looking forward to a trip to Golden Time tomorrow.

PussyLiccker
04-12-15, 01:25
A question for those that are insiders to this club. Some state that girls being tied of with "regulars. " And then, there are others that say girls stick to certain punter is paid well for the time. Is this typically the situation there when the girls are tied up with a punter for long time outside the room? That they are well compensated?

There was another cute blonde that BBoi would have flown across the Atlantic to see her. She was with this Champagne swinging dude all night.
.. it would be fruitless since she's always with the same guy. She wouldn't even notice you if you waved a 500 euro bill in her face. Guess this old guy pays her off well.

Exodus8
04-12-15, 08:26
Sometimes the hormones makes the man's rational brain miss the red flags even when the red flags are blatant.FKK is a good place to train your selfcontrol due to temptation everywhere. Furthermore you learn that you have to act quickly if you see girls you want otherwise they might be gone ala playing the market, LOL.

I still believe she liked some during the 1st meeting (you can laugh now), the price she gave me was really really low, more than reasonable. Maybe later she found I could afford more or i was not attractive anymore

The funny thing was she tried to propose me a third date . Nothing happened of course, story ended herePerhaps she felt she quoted you too low for the 1st meeting after talking to her gfs. Still no need to change her attitude for the worst as you might have taken her again if she delivered. Besides I assume you didn't fuck her non-stop, went out to eat which you paid for or even go shopping, LOL.

Wonder if there are many that have married their clients and have a happy ending, hehe.

Sirioja
04-12-15, 08:51
A man likes a girl, the girl don't like back, just the money.

She can't be involved too much emotionally to protect herself mentally and emotionally. I'm happy to spend the time with girls in the clubs.

For the "outside club game" I prefer civilian girls.Better to know the way it works in this business, money for sex or for dream.

Nille Copenhagen
04-12-15, 10:05
A question for those that are insiders to this club. Some state that girls being tied of with "regulars. " And then, there are others that say girls stick to certain punter is paid well for the time. Is this typically the situation there when the girls are tied up with a punter for long time outside the room? That they are well compensated?I experienced different scenarios.

1. The girl was hanging out with some "champagne dudes", I know the girl, I'm smiled and winked at her.

She smiled back and went to the room with me, so in this case the.

"champagne dudes" just want to hang out at talk and smoke but not interested in room time.

2. The girl sad with a "regular" I couldn't get her attention, in this case he has probably had "sealed the deal".

3. The girl hang out with the guys she know and feel comfortable with, because she is tired or perhaps there are men she doesn't want to go to room with.

There are no rules here, it's up to you and the girls to play the cards. Some guys play better card that others.

NoTaWorry
04-12-15, 10:50
I drove down from Dusseldorf to check this place out, I stayed a long time until it became a sausage fest in the evening I see why some say it's a second tier club. I had a fair time but I'm now looking forward to a trip to Golden Time tomorrow.I prefer GT and LR as well. One time at Samya seems to have been enough for me. Maybe if I was in Cologne without a car I would return. Maybe not. Been to LR and GT multiple times as I'm always renting a car.

Sirioja
04-12-15, 12:43
I drove down from Dusseldorf to check this place out, I stayed a long time until it became a sausage fest in the evening I see why some say it's a second tier club. I had a fair time but I'm now looking forward to a trip to Golden Time tomorrow.Easter is not the best time to judge a club, I often criticized Samya on Belgium forum, but I also met exceptional girls there: Eliana. De, Valentina, I will return to Samya for Valentina, no girl for me to return for in GT, even thin Barbie. Hu, the new GT star, but far from Rachel or Aida 2013 and from how she was in Bab in October.

Nille Copenhagen
04-12-15, 15:18
I prefer GT and LR as well. One time at Samya seems to have been enough for me. Maybe if I was in Cologne without a car I would return. Maybe not. Been to LR and GT multiple times as I'm always renting a car.Like equally Samya, GT+LR the club have different style and atmosphere, I love the party atmosphere at Samya, also at Samya the girls flirts and interact more, I love it.

Faceless78
04-12-15, 15:30
There are no rules here, it's up to you and the girls to play the cards. Some guys play better card that others.I have to say I really enjoy the feeling when the girl come to me after I winked, especially if she leaves other men.

Maybe a 4th scenario: girl waves and calls my name, when she's sitting with another man. Then I come over just to exchange a few words and ask the pardon from the man who later go to the room with her.

And I hope I can have a black Ace in hand.

PussyLiccker
04-12-15, 16:14
I experienced different scenarios.
Thanks for sharing your experiences. Another perspective to add to what people experience/observe at this club.

I have to say I really enjoy the feeling when the girl come to me after I winked, especially if she leaves other men.

Maybe a 4th scenario: girl waves and calls my name, when she's sitting with another man. Then I come over just to exchange a few words and ask the pardon from the man who later go to the room with her.

And I hope I can have a black Ace in hand.Indeed. I have experienced similar behavior at another club. A girl I took one night that told me will be around next day. Next day I saw some dude hanging around with her when I spotted her after her arrival. She walked to a different area on lounge. He followed, and was around with her. I walked by, and she noticed and smiled and waved, and got with her. I wouldn't say I'm a Brad Pitt or any of that sort. I just think the club patrons were types of guys that she can distinguish between somebody worth her time and not. Perhaps he was some sort of a trouble maker. Dunno. She may have been a smart girl to figure things out.

Nille Copenhagen
04-12-15, 16:22
Easter is not the best time to judge a club, I often criticized Samya on Belgium forum, but I also met exceptional girls there: Eliana. De, Valentina, I will return to Samya for Valentina, no girl for me to return for in GT, even thin Barbie. Hu, the new GT star, but far from Rachel or Aida 2013 and from how she was in Bab in October.Sorry where is Rachel now? She was really nice.

Banana Boi
04-12-15, 16:27
Do one of the weekly regulars like Faceless or Sirioja know the name of the girl, quoted in PL's post #2049, who hangs with champagne dude at the bar all night?

In early 2013, there was another girl with a very pretty face named Aniela who did this. For those who have been going to Samya for a while, the girl's name I'm seeking looks a lot like Aniela.

Nille Copenhagen
04-12-15, 16:35
I have to say I really enjoy the feeling when the girl come to me after I winked, especially if she leaves other men.

And I hope I can have a black Ace in hand.In my opinion is it rude to "steal" a girl from a man she is sitting with. I would be really mad if it happens to me.

You can try to make eyes contact and catch her smile, if she wants she would leave the man and then you have a chance to ask her for fun time.

There are plenty of fish in the sea, so I would never bet on just 1 girl. If she is busy she will be available later. I know some guys hate me, LOL they keep waiting and waiting for Candy or Valentina or Nieky, but often I go with these girls for a long time because we have really fun time.

London Traveller
04-12-15, 19:41
Like equally Samya, GT+LR the club have different style and atmosphere, I love the party atmosphere at Samya, also at Samya the girls flirts and interact more, I love it.Yes, NC, I can see you liking the more relaxed atmosphere at Samya. It has a no approach rule, so you don't get hassled, but the girls are relaxed enough to sit and chat for a bit with no rush to get to the room. Suits a flirt like you!

Faceless78
04-12-15, 20:48
In my opinion is it rude to "steal" a girl from a man she is sitting with. I would be really mad if it happens to me.

You can try to make eyes contact and catch her smile, if she wants she would leave the man and then you have a chance to ask her for fun time.

There are plenty of fish in the sea, so I would never bet on just 1 girl. If she is busy she will be available later. I know some guys hate me, LOL they keep waiting and waiting for Candy or Valentina or Nieky, but often I go with these girls for a long time because we have really fun time.Sure it's "rude", I can imagine how I feel if someone does this do me. . if I try to take a girl away from another man, it only happens when I had a deal with the girl 10 or 15 minutes ago, then when I come back see someone trying to approach her, or I know she dislikes a certain man, so I go to "save" her (and she must have asked help for the same man before). But in both cases I will not do this in front of man's face,it's still rude anyway, make an eye contact, like you said

It's even the same thing for girls, once I saw a drunk girl started to talk with a man, who was with another girl, tried to sell herself. And of course second girl went mad and yelled at her with their language, I didn't understand but there must be many F words and S ones.

I guess I might be one of your haters, since we were both at the OX party weekends, where I waited neiky for long long hours.

AND for BB, I do not know this Aniela girl, since I started visiting samya at early 2014 and I do not visit every week.

Sirioja
04-12-15, 22:14
Do one of the weekly regulars like Faceless or Sirioja know the name of the girl, quoted in PL's post #2049, who hangs with champagne dude at the bar all night?

In early 2013, there was another girl with a very pretty face named Aniela who did this. For those who have been going to Samya for a while, the girl's name I'm seeking looks a lot like Aniela.Sorry, I m not regular at Samya, I don't like Samya, even boss are friendly, I don't like bad Romanian music played, but clubs are not important for me, only girls and I like Valentina.

I only saw Candy booked all night and dancing and staying at the bar.

Sirioja
04-13-15, 08:41
Summer 2013, Romanian dark blond Antonella was a star at Samya, also brunette Eliana. De but didn't stay a long time.

Mmaas
04-13-15, 10:55
Sorry where is Rachel now? She was really nice.NilleCopenhagen,

Rachel has changed her name, she is still in GT, new name is Sonia.

Banana Boi.

The girl, who hangs with the champagne dude at the bar all night, could be Eva or Zuzan.

Jim57
04-13-15, 13:11
I fly into Cologne on Saturday evening so planning to get to Samya around 10 pm for the start of another mongering adventure. Can't wait!

Sirioja
04-13-15, 14:03
Sorry, I m not regular at Samya, I don't like Samya, even boss are friendly, I don't like bad Romanian music played, but clubs are not important for me, only girls and I like Valentina..I mean I don t like Samya atmosphere and loud music, but Turkish boss are very friendly, foods and drinks are OK, rooms upstairs are beautiful, I love Valentina in room, not her behavior out, I will return for her.

Nille Copenhagen
04-13-15, 14:22
I fly into Cologne on Saturday evening so planning to get to Samya around 10 pm for the start of another mongering adventure. Can't wait!Adventure? For some of us it's like another walk in the park LOL Have fun.

Sirioja
04-13-15, 15:48
NilleCopenhagen,

Rachel has changed her name, she is still in GT, new name is Sonia.

Banana Boi.

The girl, who hangs with the champagne dude at the bar all night, could be Eva or Zuzan.Rachel or Sonja, depends of her mood, but not anymore the GT 2013 little princess, some days no client for her and she is still one of the prettiest in GT, but services falling, upselling extra for kissing, she is prettier than Barbie for me, but the GT new star is Barbie, some stay 6 hours with Barbie, she may be skillful to play cards because not so fresh than in Bab.

Banana Boi
04-13-15, 22:11
In my opinion is it rude to "steal" a girl from a man she is sitting with. I would be really mad if it happens to me.
I guess I'm the opposite. If you see me sitting with one of my regulars for a long time and you want to session with her then feel free to take her to a zimmer. I'm happy she's making money. Also gives me the chance to go with someone else. LOL I'm not possessive in real life or in a FKK.

Banana Boi.

The girl, who hangs with the champagne dude at the bar all night, could be Eva or Zuzan.Thanks Mmaas. Definitely not Zusan I know her way too well. Looked at Eva's pics and likely not her as well. The bar girl with champagne did is shorter (155 cm?) with B / C cups.

Nille Copenhagen
04-13-15, 22:48
I guess I'm the opposite. If you see me sitting with one of my regulars for a long time and you want to session with her then feel free to take her to a zimmer. I'm happy she's making money. Also gives me the chance to go with someone else. LOL I'm not possessive in real life or in a FKK.Well give me your money haha.

How can a guest see if he can "take away" the girl sitting with you?

I wouldn't keep the girl and waste the girls time if I'm not willing to go with her, I tell them to take a round and come back later to see if I'm ready. She wants to stay with me fine.

In the meantime she is free to go with others.

Let us face it the girls are there to work not only for fun, so don't waste their time if you are not ready to go zu Zimmer.

I totally agree, being possessive and jealous is stupid in this game. I'm also happy that the girls make money also from me hehe.

NoTaWorry
04-14-15, 12:32
but the GT new star is Barbie, some stay 6 hours with Barbie, she may be skillful to play cards because not so fresh than in Bab.Sorry didn't understand your last sentence. What do you mean. About cards?

Nille Copenhagen
04-14-15, 12:43
Sorry didn't understand your last sentence. What do you mean. About cards?I was using the metaphor "playing cards" it means each person has different skills to get the best experiences (the girls ability to make lot of money with many room-times).

Like IRL some guys and girls always score and some never score.

Sirioja
04-14-15, 17:53
Sorry didn't understand your last sentence. What do you mean. About cards?A "youppie" member stay with Barbie GT who is more Romanian than Hungarian, for 6 hours, during this time, smoke, talk about life, dinner, that s what I call playing cards, he book her for 6 hours but not 6 hours for sex.

In May 2013, my GT regular, Aida / Louana was booked for 6 hours, I saw her in the bar and she said me she was booked, I have to wait 4 hours until she be free, I said her I will not wait so long, she said me only 2 times for sex during 6 hours.

I saw many times Candy at Samya booked all night and dancing, talking and smoking all night at the bar, with not much time for sex for her.

Some men booked girls for long time but have not sex all along, they prefer to play cards with girls.

Faceless78
04-15-15, 11:16
A "youppie" member stay with Barbie GT who is more Romanian than Hungarian, for 6 hours, during this time, smoke, talk about life, dinner, that s what I call playing cards, he book her for 6 hours but not 6 hours for sex.

In May 2013, my GT regular, Aida / Louana was booked for 6 hours, I saw her in the bar and she said me she was booked, I have to wait 4 hours until she be free, I said her I will not wait so long, she said me only 2 times for sex during 6 hours.

I saw many times Candy at Samya booked all night and dancing, talking and smoking all night at the bar, with not much time for sex for her.

Some men booked girls for long time but have not sex all along, they prefer to play cards with girls.That's what I do, I don't need sex for all night along and other things like talking, smoking, dinning dancing with girls is also quite fun for me. And I did play cards once with a girl in the room, I mean literally the cards, which I accidentally brought from a party.

Sirioja
04-15-15, 11:27
That's what I do, I don't need sex for all night along and other things like talking, smoking, dinning dancing with girls is also quite fun for me. And I did play cards once with a girl in the room, I mean literally the cards, which I accidentally brought from a party.I am not strong enough to have sex all night long, but I pay only for sex time, not for social time in room, social time is for me out of the room and for free.

Nille Copenhagen
04-15-15, 11:49
That's what I do, I don't need sex for all night along and other things like talking, smoking, dinning dancing with girls is also quite fun for me. And I did play cards once with a girl in the room, I mean literally the cards, which I accidentally brought from a party.Haha I've also brought a deck of card to a Samya party, each girls got to pick a card and the girls that got the aces I went zu Zimmer with LOL.

Exodus8
04-15-15, 17:08
That's what I do, I don't need sex for all night along and other things like talking, smoking, dinning dancing with girls is also quite fun for me. And I did play cards once with a girl in the room, I mean literally the cards, which I accidentally brought from a party.Free session if you win or just strip poker, LOL.

Haha I've also brought a deck of card to a Samya party, each girls got to pick a card and the girls that got the aces I went zu Zimmer with LOL.Hopefully you only let hot girls participate in the card game, haha.

Iceberg27
04-15-15, 21:48

There are plenty of fish in the sea, so I would never bet on just 1 girl. If she is busy she will be available later. I know some guys hate me, LOL they keep waiting and waiting for Candy or Valentina or Nieky, but often I go with these girls for a long time because we have really fun time.I totally agree with Nille here. It is a big insultance to take a girl from a man so even in FKK clubs there must be some gentlemen. Rules.

In normal life if someone do it there will be a fight but I am curious what happens if you do that in a FKK?

Any experience? I mean is there anyone who fought in a FKK?

I think that stealing often happens in Samya. When I was there I had liked the girl named Sophia! I had danced with her and after dance I was sitting next to her and talking. Of course it is a good routine to talk with girls a bit before you ask to go to room but one guy arrived and cheered his drink with her and to be honest girls was positive against him. I suddenly ask the girl to go to room and she accepted. If he had taked the girl I would be very uppsetted. I think in this case first girls must be carefull. I think management must set rules. Samya is the most fun place in FKK world but also the one which has minimum principles. In Artemis there is always meeting with girls so they are trained and instructed how to behave. And for the guys who is coming and asking a girl with a guy while there are dozens of them free. I have some words for them but not allowed in this forum.

Nille Copenhagen
04-15-15, 22:49
I totally agree with Nille here.
In normal life if someone do it there will be a fight but I am curious what happens if you do that in a FKK?

There are plenty of fish in the sea to there is no reason to fight about the girls, I saw girls are fighting about the customer, in another club. LOL.

If you fight in the club I'm sure you will be kicked out very fast.

In the end is the girl who must choose who she will go with, but is a bad style if she leave a man and take another one, everybody can see that.

Last time I wanted to say properly goodbye to Valentina, because I was going home and will not see her before next month.

But she was sitting with a guest, so I didn't wanted to bother them, I smiled at her from the distance and waved discretely to her, she smiled back and waive goodbye.

I think she knew and understood I was going home. We had a great time that night, I respect the girl and don't want to put the her in a difficult or embarrassed situation.

Where she has to confront and deal with 2 men face2 face, and make her make a choice or ruin the illusion for the other man.

I'm a nice guy, I know how to play this game as a gentleman, the girls like me for this. .

Faceless78
04-15-15, 23:22
Haha I've also brought a deck of card to a Samya party, each girls got to pick a card and the girls that got the aces I went zu Zimmer with LOL.I think he must have picked the nice ones, or the hot receptions perhaps. My friend has tried to ask one reception (the hottest one, jasmin?) out, and got refused politely of course LOL.

Free session if you win or just strip poker, LOL.

Hopefully you only let hot girls participate in the card game, haha.We were already naked at that moment, so strip poker would be impossible. So it was a game about who's on top hah.

Faceless78
04-15-15, 23:33
Samya is the most fun place in FKK world but also the one which has minimum principles. I haven't been to Artemis but many time to frankfurt clubs, but I guess it's more or less the same thing. In samya you can spend quite long time with girls on the couch, which is almost impossible in some big ones, some men use well this advantage. Sometimes I see girl got upset or angry because some guys sit long time with her, talk, kiss, touch then leave with nothing. You are right, more freedom means less principles.

Exodus8
04-16-15, 07:43
My friend has tried to ask one reception (the hottest one, jasmin?) out, and got refused politely of course LOL.
.Yeah I saw some guy hitting on the bartender and she felt a little uncomfortable she told me.

Some guys just prefer what they can't have.

What a surprise he got turned down as a FKK goer, LOL.

Iceberg27
04-16-15, 09:44
There are plenty of fish in the sea to there is no reason to fight about the girls, I saw girls are fighting about the customer, in another club. LOL.

If you fight in the club I'm sure you will be kicked out very fast.

In the end is the girl who must choose who she will go with, but is a bad style if she leave a man and take another one, everybody can see that.

Last time I wanted to say properly goodbye to Valentina, because I was going home and will not see her before next month.

But she was sitting with a guest, so I didn't wanted to bother them, I smiled at her from the distance and waved discretely to her, she smiled back and waive goodbye.

I think she knew and understood I was going home. We had a great time that night, I respect the girl and don't want to put the her in a difficult or embarrassed situation.

Where she has to confront and deal with 2 men face2 face, and make her make a choice or ruin the illusion for the other man.

I'm a nice guy, I know how to play this game as a gentleman, the girls like me for this. .Nille I think everyone must be such sensitive. I am also that kind of person.

I haven't been to Artemis but many time to frankfurt clubs, but I guess it's more or less the same thing. In samya you can spend quite long time with girls on the couch, which is almost impossible in some big ones, some men use well this advantage. Sometimes I see girl got upset or angry because some guys sit long time with her, talk, kiss, touch then leave with nothing. You are right, more freedom means less principles.If you spend long time with her it is another case. In that case of course girl can go for other men but I don't know. It can be discussable case by case.

By the way I miss Samya and it comes to mind sometimes. I have been in many clubs but I don't know why some has a special place in my heart. Artemis and Samya is two of them.

I was in Sharks last year and I will give very high point there in every aspect but it doesn't come to my mind that often.

I think Samya and Artemis has their own charm in a way.

IMHO.

Regards.

Sirioja
04-16-15, 10:03
There are plenty of fish in the sea

I'm a nice guy, I know how to play this game as a gentleman, the girls like me for this...Many fish GND at Samya, but only 1 green eyed Valentina, I didn't return because too sex cash machine for me, but was perfect in room, I don't understand why she asked me: when do you come again? She doesn't need bad client like me, only out of room.

Same in other clubs, only a very few really attractive girls for me, when I find 3 in a club I want to go with, it's Christmas day.

Nille Copenhagen
04-16-15, 13:11
I think Samya and Artemis has their own charm in a way.

IMHO.

Regards.Hi Ice,

I love the party atmosphere at Samya and I like the soft approach from the girls, you can talk and flirt with the girls with no pressure.

I love Artemis because the girls are a sharky, skanky and naked, Artemis has an international mix of girls LOL.

I also love GT and Aca, each clubs have their own charm and atmosphere, I like to make multiple club visits to get the best total experiences.

Cheers

Faceless78
04-16-15, 15:37
Yeah I saw some guy hitting on the bartender and she felt a little uncomfortable she told me.

Some guys just prefer what they can't have.

What a surprise he got turned down as a FKK goer, LOL.Some men just take the rest of the word as the fkks, where with 50 euros you can have a girl. Actually several of my friends have showed interests to the hot reception Jasmine but only one of them is stupid enough to ask for a "price". Luckily she was nice enough to refuse him in a polite way, with kind of jokes.

But it's true that people prefer what they can't have, it's normal no? Just some of us could realize the point, some could not.

Nille Copenhagen
04-16-15, 16:35
Some men just take the rest of the word as the fkks, where with 50 euros you can have a girl. Actually several of my friends have showed interests to the hot reception Jasmine but only one of them is stupid enough to ask for a "price". Luckily she was nice enough to refuse him in a polite way, with kind of jokes.

But it's true that people prefer what they can't have, it's normal no? Just some of us could realize the point, some could not.I been joking with the bargirls, we could go and have fun behind the bar haha, LOL.

Actually one of the bar girls from another club I've been with earlier, she is no longer WG, just a bargirl, we still have a nice chat and I still remember "the good old time" with her.

But I'm also happy that she has moved on in her life.

Exodus8
04-16-15, 17:13
Some men just take the rest of the word as the fkks, where with 50 euros you can have a girl. Actually several of my friends have showed interests to the hot reception Jasmine but only one of them is stupid enough to ask for a "price". Luckily she was nice enough to refuse him in a polite way, with kind of jokes.

But it's true that people prefer what they can't have, it's normal no? Just some of us could realize the point, some could not.So several of yr friends were asking her out on a date and 1 "you and me (making hipmovements) - zimmer 50 ok?" haha.

Yeah people wants what they can't have or the feel of it. So I prefer being the hunter instead of girls pestering me about going to the zimmer unless she is super hot ofc I still tell her later and I hunt her down.

Btw im curious abt this hot Jasmine...lookalike pics? LOL

Faceless78
04-16-15, 18:02
So several of yr friends were asking her out on a date and 1 "you and me (making hipmovements) - zimmer 50 ok?" haha.

Yeah people wants what they can't have or the feel of it. So I prefer being the hunter instead of girls pestering me about going to the zimmer unless she is super hot ofc I still tell her later and I hunt her down.

Btw im curious abt this hot Jasmine...lookalike pics? LOLHah, actually most of the time we are just talking behind her "OMG she's damn hot, it would be really nice if she's also working inside" etc. It's kind of male's fantasy, the same when sometimes we see one hot girl on the road and can't help wondering what's under her dress. What my "friend" asked was "we have a diner together then go for a movie ok?" this was not his first time to make a proposition like this, but before were all for the WGs. And as a matter of fact, his success rate remains "ZERO" til today.

I don't have picture of this Jasmine, since she's the reception. But she's almost there everyday, black hair, 165-168, sexy hot looking, great body as far as I can assume, quite sympa and funny. When you see her, you should realize. But try not to ask her out LOL.

Faceless78
04-16-15, 18:08
I been joking with the bargirls, we could go and have fun behind the bar haha, LOL.

Actually one of the bar girls from another club I've been with earlier, she is no longer WG, just a bargirl, we still have a nice chat and I still remember "the good old time" with her.

But I'm also happy that she has moved on in her life.That's should fun to have this kind of unique experience! If I'm not wrong, one of Oase's reception was a WG as well, from Poland and quite nice. For most of the girls, FKK is just a short temporary period, get some quick money and move on should be the best choice. Melly is going to become a teacher back in Romaine this summer and will not return if she finds a job in schools. It will be sad to lose her but I still wish her all the best luck.

Exodus8
04-16-15, 18:27
Hah, actually most of the time we are just talking behind her "OMG she's damn hot, it would be really nice if she's also working inside" etc. It's kind of male's fantasy, the same when sometimes we see one hot girl on the road and can't help wondering what's under her dress. What my "friend" asked was "we have a diner together then go for a movie ok?" this was not his first time to make a proposition like this, but before were all for the WGs. And as a matter of fact, his success rate remains "ZERO" til today.

I don't have picture of this Jasmine, since she's the reception. But she's almost there everyday, black hair, 165-168, sexy hot looking, great body as far as I can assume, quite sympa and funny. When you see her, you should realize. But try not to ask her out LOL.She probably doesn't want her man to be a FKKer so I will try a different approach telling her "I'm just here bc my friend dragged me along I don't want these WGs I want you bb. So you and me dinner?" LOL.

Sirioja
04-16-15, 21:22
I totally agree with Nille here. It is a big insultance to take a girl from a man so even in FKK clubs there must be some gentlemen. Rules.

I think that stealing often happens in Samya. When I was there I had liked the girl named Sophia! I had danced with her and after dance I was sitting next to her and talking. Of course it is a good routine to talk with girls a bit before you ask to go to room but one guy arrived and cheered his drink with her and to be honest girls was positive against him. I suddenly ask the girl to go to room and she accepted. If he had taked the girl I would be very uppsetted. I think in this case first girls must be carefull. I think management must set rules. Samya is the most fun place in FKK world but also the one which has minimum principles. In Artemis there is always meeting with girls so they are trained and instructed how to behave. And for the guys who is coming and asking a girl with a guy while there are dozens of them free. I have some words for them but not allowed in this forum.Not in Samya because not my club, but sometimes, with my very favs and with some men, I go to say to my fav and to the man: sorry, she was with me, I'm very respectful in room, but bad client out of room and even the worst for Sandra at Sharks, but my favs know why I do this.

Nille Copenhagen
04-17-15, 00:19
Not in Samya because not my club, but sometimes, with my very favs and with some men, I go to say to my fav and to the man: sorry, she was with me, I'm very respectful in room, but bad client out of room and even the worst for Sandra at Sharks, but my favs know why I do this.What do you mean by that you are a "bad client out of room" ? What did you do, are you a bad ass? How bad are you?

Faceless78
04-17-15, 00:52
What do you mean by that you are a "bad client out of room" ? What did you do, are you a bad ass? How bad are you?He mentioned in the following: he takes girl from other man.

Sirioja
04-17-15, 08:20
What do you mean by that you are a "bad client out of room" ? What did you do, are you a bad ass? How bad are you?Only with girls I know, but sometimes I say them not to go with one and after they say me: I need to work, sometimes when the man don't go away, I have to go with my favs, sometimes just say to be more careful and they understand why I do this, because we speak with my favs and even with girls I go only once.

Nille Copenhagen
04-17-15, 12:43
He mentioned in the following: he takes girl from other man.OK, how? I would be pissed and kicked him in the balls, if he did that to me LOL.

Exodus8
04-17-15, 17:54
Only with girls I know, but sometimes I say them not to go with one and after they say me: I need to work, sometimes when the man don't go away, I have to go with my favs, sometimes just say to be more careful and they understand why I do this, because we speak with my favs and even with girls I go only once.Knight in shining armor, the girls must luv you very much, LOL.

OK, how? I would be pissed and kicked him in the balls, if he did that to me LOL."move it loser she's mine" bwahaha.

Faceless78
04-17-15, 21:04
Only with girls I know, but sometimes I say them not to go with one and after they say me: I need to work, sometimes when the man don't go away, I have to go with my favs, sometimes just say to be more careful and they understand why I do this, because we speak with my favs and even with girls I go only once.Sometimes I ask girls to wait for me, but not every time they can, even they want, especially on a full weekends nights, and I have to go with them too.

OK, how? I would be pissed and kicked him in the balls, if he did that to me LOL.Let's hope we are not his next victim hahah

Nille Copenhagen
04-17-15, 21:36
Sometimes I ask girls to wait for me, but not every time they can, even they want, especially on a full weekends nights, and I have to go with them too.I tell the girls the opposite, please go don't wait for me, come back later LOL.

I don't understand why you guys want to keep / occupy the girls, they are there to make money and time is money, you guys are so selfish! Shame on you! LOL.

I but to be honest I'm also a bit selfish, I keep the girls longer in the room hehe and the girls are happy about it, I wonder why, LOL.

Faceless78
04-18-15, 01:01
I tell the girls the opposite, please go don't wait for me, come back later LOL.

I don't understand why you guys want to keep / occupy the girls, they are there to make money and time is money, you guys are so selfish! Shame on you! LOL.

I but to be honest I'm also a bit selfish, I keep the girls longer in the room hehe and the girls are happy about it, I wonder why, LOL.Nah I let the girls wait for me only when I know I'm going to take her for long hours, not like half hour in the room and one hour waiting outside. Usually my payment is almost enough to make up her daily expectation, so use your words, I "occupy" her. Girls are happy too, and I wonder why as well.

Jim57
04-18-15, 07:29
Flying to Cologne tonight. I'll hopefully get to Samya by about 10.30.

Nille Copenhagen
04-18-15, 08:51
Nah I let the girls wait for me only when I know I'm going to take her for long hours, not like half hour in the room and one hour waiting outside. Usually my payment is almost enough to make up her daily expectation, so use your words, I "occupy" her. Girls are happy too, and I wonder why as well.If you pay her for waiting for you (you tip her well), that sounds stupid, we often have discussion about tipping in general, we don't have the tipping culture here.

I don't support tipping as it would ruin the service for others (worst case scenario is FKK Palace). I would repeat or prolong the time if she is good. That is my principle.

Sirioja
04-18-15, 10:25
Let's hope we are not his next victim hahahOnly when I see drunk or no respectful men behaving with my favs, for others of course I let girls do their business, sometimes I just say: I wait too long, I m not interested to go to room now.

PChew
04-18-15, 10:30
Flying to Cologne tonight. I'll hopefully get to Samya by about 10.30.May see you tonight. Enjoy.

Jim57
04-18-15, 12:07
May see you tonight. Enjoy.Say Hello, if you can see me. Beard & moustache (going a bit grey), short (thinning) hair and a bit of a belly. Usually when I've been in Samya I'll hang around close to the bar.

PussyLiccker
04-18-15, 16:02
If the guy is hoarding the girl I can certainly understand as the guy takes a great liking to her. I fully respect that. Not my style to grab her if the guy is spending time with the girl. The girl chooses what she does with her time, and if she thinks it's a waste of time. It's a waste of time. Who knows what is involved with the girl spending so much time with a guy. She could have been paid off well, or she could be expecting a good return. What seen on the shell may not be what is really going on. If you spend a long time in the room, no brainer that she would be very much into it as it's a great monetary reward.

Sometimes you meet some great pre-zimmer chemistry and help tip it off. Although there are ones that would chase you around all night, but you may not be so interested in the girl. Angie(2013 Samya, 2014 Oase) had a fun bubbly attitude with her dancing outside the room which was draw. Then there were some girls on visit that sat around didn't look that interested on my visits. Some real lookers in 2013 visits, but you never know unless you initiate the contact as I've been quite surprised with some lookers taken to the room at Samya. Same goes for other clubs.

Faceless78
04-18-15, 16:48
Sometimes you meet some great pre-zimmer chemistry and help tip it off. Although there are ones that would chase you around all night, but you may not be so interested in the girl. Angie(2013 Samya, 2014 Oase) had a fun bubbly attitude with her dancing outside the room which was draw. Then there were some girls on visit that sat around didn't look that interested on my visits. Some real lookers in 2013 visits, but you never know unless you initiate the contact as I've been quite surprised with some lookers taken to the room at Samya. Same goes for other clubs.Oh angie, I miss her so much. It's funny that no girls in Samya remember her (maybe it's normal), I met her in Oase though.

yes she dances funny, once i tried to copy her moves and she laughed so hard at me

PussyLiccker
04-18-15, 17:09
Oh angie, I miss her so much. It's funny that no girls in Samya remember her (maybe it's normal), I met her in Oase though.

yes she dances funny, once i tried to copy her moves and she laughed so hard at meForget what her name was at Samya, but she had black hair and blue eyes. I found her eyes to be the nicest feature(her smile helped out immensely!), and went well with her short dark hair. Sometimes girls look really great with black hair blue eyes. I've met some Polish girls like that, and they look very attractive.

Yeah, her dance moves were hilarious. The sprinkler, the swin, and the Pulp fiction dance. LOL. Got a good chuckle from that. So different from other girls. She stood out.

Faceless78
04-18-15, 18:09
Forget what her name was at Samya, but she had black hair and blue eyes. I found her eyes to be the nicest feature(her smile helped out immensely!), and went well with her short dark hair. Sometimes girls look really great with black hair blue eyes. I've met some Polish girls like that, and they look very attractive.

Yeah, her dance moves were hilarious. The sprinkler, the swin, and the Pulp fiction dance. LOL. Got a good chuckle from that. So different from other girls. She stood out.Yes. Her eyes and smile. I didn't find her attractive first time saw her, but later I glanced her smiling in the dark with her friend. I immediately asked her over and went into room after 3 min and many many times after that. Actually I thought she's from Poland, especially she's blond when I met her. Since then I became an Oase regular until she left there. Very clever girl and lots memories.

i think we too have similar taste, it's not the first time i feel that way

PussyLiccker
04-18-15, 18:21
i think we too have similar taste, it's not the first time i feel that wayMaybe so, but hard to say since I don't know other girls you've been with. If you do go to LR, you may like Ro Jane. She has a nice smile, and vibe is good outside the room, and inside holy moly! :O 20, long black hair, blue eyes?(deep eyes, not sure of the color), and 174 tall. Very pretty Ro girl. Hopefully she will still be there if I make my way back their again.

Faceless78
04-18-15, 23:41
Maybe so, but hard to say since I don't know other girls you've been with. If you do go to LR, you may like Ro Jane. She has a nice smile, and vibe is good outside the room, and inside holy moly! :O 20, long black hair, blue eyes?(deep eyes, not sure of the color), and 174 tall. Very pretty Ro girl. Hopefully she will still be there if I make my way back their again.Oyes some other names you've mentioned, but I can't really recall now.

My next trip will be in a week, maybe I can take one night to LR, where I started my FKK journey LOL.

Banana Boi
04-18-15, 23:48
My next trip will be in a week, maybe I can take one night to LR, where I started my FKK journey LOL.If you like the party atmosphere, check out Mondial, Samya's sister club. Samya's party is nothing compared to the craziness at Mondial. You can dance all night with the girls at PHG on a weekend night too.

. Actually I thought she's from Poland, especially she's blond when I met her. Since then I became an Oase regular until she left there.

Angie Diaz doesn't look Polish at all. She's typical Romanian.

Faceless78
04-19-15, 00:02
If you like the party atmosphere, check out Mondial, Samya's sister club. Samya's party is nothing compared to the craziness at Mondial. You can dance all night with the girls at PHG on a weekend night too.

but i heard LU in mondiale is not very nice?

Angie Diaz doesn't look Polish at all. She's typical Romanian.I must be stupid to ask her the first time met, I even asked if her parents or grandparents are from poland.

Faceless78
04-19-15, 00:03
If you like the party atmosphere, check out Mondial, Samya's sister club. Samya's party is nothing compared to the craziness at Mondial. You can dance all night with the girls at PHG on a weekend night too.

Angie Diaz doesn't look Polish at all. She's typical Romanian.But I heard LU in mondiale is not very nice?

I must be stupid to ask her the first time met, I even asked if her parents or grandparents are from poland = =.

PussyLiccker
04-19-15, 00:34
I must be stupid to ask her the first time met, I even asked if her parents or grandparents are from poland = =.Not at all. You asked based on your guess. I've seen Polish girls at Samya.

Angie Diaz doesn't look Polish at all. She's typical Romanian.I can understand where Faceless is coming from. I find that Angie does have a bit of Polish look with her blue eyes, and etc. It's just that "typical Romanian" isn't so straight forward like with other European countries. There are variations to Ro girl's looks that at times, it's hard to guess if not for the preconceived knowledge of FKK clubs consisting of predominantly Ro, and of course their speech, language abilities. Then you also got the high percentage of gypsy type looks too. Believe me, I've met so many variations of Ro looks.

Banana Boi
04-19-15, 01:09
TA and I thought my Romanian girl from Mondial was German. She does not look anything close to a Romanian girl, rather a German girl with a very pretty face. However, to me Angie looks Romanian.

But I heard LU in mondiale is not very nice?Imo Sofie is hotter than anyone at Samya. I posted her face pic in the Mondial thread. Not sure if these girls have disappeared since my hibernation but Roberta and Alecia are pretty and under 20. Alba is a sexy tatted Hungarian girl with great service but I think she's gone as others have posted looking for her.

Guys are critical with the Mondial lineup for good reason. There are plenty of girls who should not be working in a FKK there. However, true gems are to be found here and ones who will spend all night with you talking and dancing. Don't pop in for 1 hour and leave. You will miss out. Go between 8 pm to midnight to catch most of the lineup. The party starts at 10 pm. If you don't want to hear Florin Salam sing live, don't go on Wednesday nights.

One huge drawback at Mondial is since the club is cheaper the clientele is not nearly as classy as Samya.

30 euro for a 20 minute tryout makes it easy to try many girls before finding the ones you click with.

BTW, is my hot bartender (black haired version of ex-Samya Adel) still at Samya or back at Mondial.

PussyLiccker
04-19-15, 01:19
Yeah, it's hard to guess at times. When I say I like German girls, it's not merely looks. The reason for it that I've ran into German girls that I find attractive in and out of the club, and the attractive ones tend to be super hot to me. Same for Polish girls. It just turns out the top hottest girls I've met in clubs were mainly Germans. Just my tastes.

Sofie does indeed look cute. GND type you probably like. My girl at Mondial was German. Well half. She hated the music there, and joked about girls either having a pretty face or nice body, but not both. LOL.

Mondial does get quite rowdy at night. Not sure if Faceless is up for that. A bit hectic. Some people can put up with, others could be too much. Never been daytime.

I think you may take a liking of Janine DE at Sharks. She has a GND type of look.

Faceless78
04-19-15, 01:52
Yeah, it's hard to guess at times. When I say I like German girls, it's not merely looks. The reason for it that I've ran into German girls that I find attractive in and out of the club, and the attractive ones tend to be super hot to me. Same for Polish girls. It just turns out the top hottest girls I've met in clubs were mainly Germans. Just my tastes.

Mondial does get quite rowdy at night. Not sure if Faceless is up for that. A bit hectic. Some people can put up with, others could be too much. Never been daytime.
Actually I don; t really up for the crazy night, overly loud music only brings me stress. BTW sessions I usually find a quite place and recharge my super power.

Once I say the picture of angie's mom, not even a bit similarity BTW them, different body type, eye color, hair color etc, so assume her "Polish genes" must come from her dad LOL.

One huge drawback at Mondial is since the club is cheaper the clientele is not nearly as classy as Samya.

30 euro for a 20 minute tryout makes it easy to try many girls before finding the ones you click with.
That; s what I heard from friends. I look for quality more than quantity, if my budget is 500, i'll find one best girl for long hours fuck 2-3 times instead of fucking 10 different ones(imagine i'm able to do this) next week maybe I'll pass by Lr or GT.

PussyLiccker
04-19-15, 02:10
Once I say the picture of angie's mom, not even a bit similarity BTW them, different body type, eye color, hair color etc, so assume her "Polish genes" must come from her dad LOL.
There are recessive genes in the lineage. So siblings could look totally different from parent as far as some traits.

There are Ro girls I've seen that I thought was Russian too. Some will say their mother or father is Russian, or ancestry believe it or not. In the end, of course it just boils down to if you find her to be attractive or not. I don't think anybody really goes with a girl because where the girl say they come from. You walk into a club, look around, find one you like, and go with her if vibe is good.

Jim57
04-19-15, 07:48
Got to Samya later than expected. Took ages getting the rental car sorted. Very slow service. Not very German! Went to my hotel and checked in. Drive to Samya should have been 12 minutes. It took close to an hour. A couple of roads closed for overnight repairs and my sat nav (GPS for our and. American friends) had trouble negotiating round them.

Anyway got there about 11.45. Reception very busy with a group of about 6 guys checking in and seemingly having a discussion / argument with the receptionist.

After getting undressed and showered I went for a walk around. Very, very busy. Plenty of girls but loads of men. Maybe 2 guys for every girl. On my last visit I had a very nice session so I was hoping I could find the same girl. Couldn't see her. Maybe she's in a room so lets wait a while. So Spent maybe 90 minutes wandering about looking for a target. Saw maybe 4 girls that met my desires but each time I went to talk to one she started talking to another guy. The girl who was probably top of my list must have spent virtually the whole of this time doing a dance in front of a guy. I think this was still going on when I eventually left.

So I'd got to the point where I had to make a move when I spotted what looked like my girl from the previous visit. All I could see was her back as she was walking away from me, but I was pretty sure it was her. Off I went in pursuit. She sat down at one of the seats around the dance podium and I walked past so I could see her face. Yes it's her! She looked up at me and immediately recognised me! Quick 2 minute chat and we were off to reception for a room key. Had to wait for maybe 10 minutes. Carla (she's on the website as Carlotta) was impatient but I was in no real hurry as I I'd been waiting a long time and knew the wait was worthwhile.

Carla is very petite, slim, long straight black hair and has a lovely pair of small and really softs tits with pretty prominent nipples. She was wearing nice black lingerie and I couldn't wait to get the bra off to feast on what it was sort of covering. She instructed me to kiss her tits. How could I refuse. Brilliant session. BBBJ, 69 and sex in 5/6 positions before finishing in cowgirl as I looked at those delicious little tits!

After showering I got myself some food and washed it down with the one small beer I allow myself when driving and then headed back to the hotel. Eventually got to bed almost exactly 24 hours after I'd got up that morning.

Nille Copenhagen
04-19-15, 09:34
If you like the party atmosphere, check out Mondial, Samya's sister club. Samya's party is nothing compared to the craziness at Mondial.Passed by Club Mondial few weeks ago, I didn't like it, the club seems very discount to me, so I left for Samya, which is more classy and better compared to Mondial.

Cheap=discount quality, and I can never come in 20 min. I like longer session.

Banana Boi
04-19-15, 14:30
NC, I don't disagree the club is not for everyone. At least you checked it out and found out for yourself so I applaud you. However, for someone to say I'm not going to check out a club 15 minutes away from Samya that consistently has 60+ girls every night and is only 30 euro entry is not smart imo.

You don't have to stop at 20 minutes. I've taken girls for multi hour sessions. If you take the hourly rate at Mondial it's actually more than Samya (90 vs 75 euro per hour).

The club is a pig sty though (still way better than Penelope, Babylon, Heaven 7 and other discount clubs) but Room 0 is the biggest room I have ever seen in a FKK. Same size as the secret room at ACA most guys don't know about.

PussyLiccker
04-19-15, 16:17
I remember when I first visited Samya. It was before the renovations, and I was thinking to myself, what a dump. Why am I here? LOL. Why isn't it big like Oase, or nice like GT? Where are the girls (I was there like at 11 am LOL.)? Gave it a chance, waited unitl 4 or so. After noticing the difference of girl's optic's from early to later shift, I found 3, 4 or more targets. Then I said to myself, this is why I'm here. LOL. At the time, I thought it was ok visit, but looking back that was a good visit.

A lot of my experiences at the NRW was coming down from Hessen, and reference point was Oase so I noticed a lot of differences for each club. Keep asking same questions. Especially at ACA, what a shocker my first visit.

I like the lounge setup before the renovations. I wish they could have kept the bar chairs like was before.

PChew
04-20-15, 02:36
After Saturday "kata" at Samya, 15 h stay, 0 girl, I have nothing to do anymore in NRW, bye Valentina, finished, I don t like to wait.

.Sirioja sorry to hear this. I was there sat and sun. Valentina is probably easier to catch on Sunday so don't give up. I had the same issue with Sandra of sharks last Friday but Sandra is easier to catch on Sunday.

Anyway it is just my guess as I spent all my time with Melly in the hall and in the room with about 10 hours in total. Gone crazy is all I can say. Thanks for Faceless78 to pass me her date of working.

There was a new German girl that caught my eye on Sunday. Didn't have time to check. Maybe next time.

Faceless78
04-20-15, 04:50
Sirioja sorry to hear this. I was there sat and sun. Valentina is probably easier to catch on Sunday so don't give up. I had the same issue with Sandra of sharks last Friday but Sandra is easier to catch on Sunday.

Anyway it is just my guess as I spent all my time with Melly in the hall and in the room with about 10 hours in total. Gone crazy is all I can say. Thanks for Faceless78 to pass me her date of working.

There was a new German girl that caught my eye on Sunday. Didn't have time to check. Maybe next time.10 H? Wow how was your honeymoon going on? LOL.

Last week one of my friend talked about going on weekends for Melly, I said one big melly lover would probably present during that time, so better try a different time. Guess I was right.

funny thing is, so far I haven't sessioned with Valentina, hope I can get that done before my birthday haha.

PChew
04-20-15, 09:16
10 H? Wow how was your honeymoon going on? LOL.

Last week one of my friend talked about going on weekends for Melly, I said one big melly lover would probably present during that time, so better try a different time. Guess I was right.

funny thing is, so far I haven't sessioned with Valentina, hope I can get that done before my birthday haha.Good advice to your friend. On Sunday she met me makeup free at 6 for a drink. Dinner at 7 with her and her friends. In the room for 2 hours from 7. 30 till 9. 30 ish. Let her out for one hour and then meet again at 11. The stupid jacuzzi in room 3 took a long time to get it to work by the staff, which means we danced, drink, chatted for one hour till 12. Then we moved to the room again till 2. 30. Some guys tried to hook her up after 11 and obviously failed. Sat night was similar but club closed at 5 so she spent more time in the lounge free.

I know I shouldn't monopolize her like this for the whole night because I would have been gutted if someone else did this to me on my favorite girl. That's why I tried to encourage Sirioja. But the flow was quite natural so I wasn't even thinking about this. Just enjoying myself.

I thought of asking her out on private on her day off but she seems to enjoy the club and presence of her friends so I didn't bother.

The only minor criticism is that she wore heavy makeup on sat like lipstick and eye shadows. I gently advised her about my preference of her without makeup and she took them off on Sunday. Perfect.

Interestingly I thought of Candy who wasn't around, thinking if she would have treated me like Melly if I spend enough money. My feeling is no.

Yes go with Valentina as I don't go with her, at least not until Melly leaves. I will be back soon and I will advise you my travel plan. LOL.

Nille Copenhagen
04-20-15, 10:36
at least not until Melly leaves. I will be back soon and I will advise you my travel plan. LOL.Who is Melly, how does she looks? Is she someone I should meet?

PChew
04-20-15, 14:22
Who is Melly, how does she looks? Is she someone I should meet?Brunette, brown eye with long curly hair. GND type. A visible scar on right shoulder / chest region. No tattoe or pirecing.

Totally different from Valentina in look and in the room. Doubt she is your type.

She will finish end of may for good anyway.

Faceless78
04-20-15, 17:07
The only minor criticism is that she wore heavy makeup on sat like lipstick and eye shadows. I gently advised her about my preference of her without makeup and she took them off on Sunday. Perfect.

Interestingly I thought of Candy who wasn't around, thinking if she would have treated me like Melly if I spend enough money. My feeling is no.

Yes go with Valentina as I don't go with her, at least not until Melly leaves. I will be back soon and I will advise you my travel plan. LOL.Same feeling for me, when Melly turned on her new heavy makeup weeks ago, I was surprised, even shocked. I don't like it neither, and she obviously didn't get it right. Just like what Nieky did before, and I advice them every time, even thought they do not feel happy about my words.

if she's lucky, she will leave for good, if no, maybe you can see her again. which news you want to hear? hah

Candy claimed to come back this week, but no. Maybe she enjoys too much her days at home, which is normal.

Sirioja
04-20-15, 20:16
Sirioja sorry to hear this. I was there sat and sun. Valentina is probably easier to catch on Sunday so don't give up. I had the same issue with Sandra of sharks last Friday but Sandra is easier to catch on Sunday.

There was a new German girl that caught my eye on Sunday. Didn't have time to check. Maybe next time.I was with Sandra on Friday evening and on Sunday afternoon, she is respectful, I don t have time to loose anymore for Valentina, I don t wait for girls to have them after turkish boss friend, Valentina is skillful and friendly in room and I enjoyed with her, but I prefer classier girls out of the room, next, she said me going on holidays this Sunday.

German blond girls: Kira quite tall with poney tail who works on week end and a second one.

Sirioja
04-20-15, 20:44
I know I shouldn't monopolize her like this for the whole night because I would have been gutted if someone else did this to me on my favorite girl. That's why I tried to encourage Sirioja. But the flow was quite natural so I wasn't even thinking about this. Just enjoying myself.

I thought of asking her out on private on her day off but she seems to enjoy the club and presence of her friends so I didn't bother.

Yes go with Valentina as I don't go with her, at least not until Melly leaves. I will be back soon and I will advise you my travel plan. LOL.Melly was quite free on Saturday night.

No Candy,

Samya was so boring with bad music on this Saturday, except solo drums Phil Collins "on the air tonight".

PChew
04-20-15, 23:02
German blond girls: Kira quite tall with poney tail who works on week end and a second one.The one I saw was long straight blonde hair, with a bit resemblance to Kate Upton the model on the face. Cup size is a small b cup.

PChew
04-20-15, 23:04
Melly was quite free on Saturday night.

I was with her from 7. 30 till 9. 30 then 2 to 4 am. In between a guy booked her for a while just to accompany her at the bar. She also did a bit of dancing on the stage before our second session.

PChew
04-20-15, 23:16
Same feeling for me, when Melly turned on her new heavy makeup weeks ago, I was surprised, even shocked. I don't like it neither, and she obviously didn't get it right. Just like what Nieky did before, and I advice them every time, even thought they do not feel happy about my words.

if she's lucky, she will leave for good, if no, maybe you can see her again. which news you want to hear? hah

Candy claimed to come back this week, but no. Maybe she enjoys too much her days at home, which is normal.Sounds like we share the same taste.

She didn't sound very firm about leaving. I would say 50/50. The best news for me is for her to retire from Samya and only provides me her private address if she wants extra income. LOL.

Nille Copenhagen
04-21-15, 00:02
Brunette, brown eye with long curly hair. GND type. A visible scar on right shoulder / chest region. No tattoe or pirecing.

Totally different from Valentina in look and in the room. Doubt she is your type.

She will finish end of may for good anyway.Now I'm a bit curious what is special about Melly? Why do you think she it not my type, if she is sweet and sexy, I'll give her a spin.

Faceless78
04-21-15, 00:15
Sounds like we share the same taste.

She didn't sound very firm about leaving. I would say 50/50. The best news for me is for her to retire from Samya and only provides me her private address if she wants extra income. LOL.Her private address in Romania and you fly for meeting? Sounds like a real honeymoon LOL you must know that if she finds a job she will stay back home then. Good luck on both of you!

Kirk Lazarus
04-21-15, 06:51
Passed by Club Mondial few weeks ago, I didn't like it, the club seems very discount to me, so I left for Samya, which is more classy and better compared to Mondial.

Cheap=discount quality, and I can never come in 20 min. I like longer session.I agree. Mondial was very crowded with guys. Hard to get a drink at the bar. No area to relax. Found one girl took her to the room for 20 minutes then left. I prefer Samya.

Sirioja
04-21-15, 09:05
I was with her from 7. 30 till 9. 30 then 2 to 4 am. In between a guy booked her for a while just to accompany her at the bar. She also did a bit of dancing on the stage before our second session.I saw Melly walking around many times this Saturday, good you enjoy with her.

I don t know Kate Upton look, but the prettiest for me was Kira, tall blond German with ponytail and pretty face and smile, small tits, working only on week-end.

But bad mood for me, Samya is not my club, my mistake this Saturday.

Noreaster
04-21-15, 15:34
I am looking for advise, is better for quality of young ladies at Samya on Wednesday night or Saturday night. I guess more girls on Saturday but also more clients so maybe Wednesday is better ratio to score? Will be my first visit to FFK so want to maximize the experience.

Thanks

Iceberg27
04-21-15, 18:50
I am looking for advise, is better for quality of young ladies at Samya on Wednesday night or Saturday night. I guess more girls on Saturday but also more clients so maybe Wednesday is better ratio to score? Will be my first visit to FFK so want to maximize the experience.

ThanksYou should prefer Saturday or betterly choose Sharks on Saturday for a first visit.

PChew
04-21-15, 23:15
I was with Sandra on Friday evening and on Sunday afternoon, she is respectful, I don t have time to loose anymore for Valentina, I don t wait for girls to have them after turkish boss friend, Valentina is skillful and friendly in room and I enjoyed with her

If Valentina was asked to accompany boss's friends, I guess it is difficult for her to say no. I don't mean in any way to question your feeling and I totally understand how you felt. Going all the way just to see her and found out you wasted a whole night. Just that in some circumstances the girls may have little option.

Did she promise to meet you at some time but ended up picking another guy and forgot you?

Anyway as you said Sandra in Sharks is classy inside and outside the room. Plenty of choices everywhere.

PChew
04-21-15, 23:32
Now I'm a bit curious what is special about Melly? Why do you think she it not my type, if she is sweet and sexy, I'll give her a spin.It's just my guess, as I had been in room with Hannah and Valentina who seem to be your favourites. The experiences are totally different from Melly's.

I would say Hanna and Valentina are sexy, but I wouldn't use this word to describe Melly.

Melly has some restrictions in the room, and services may be guys-dependent. I normally wouldn't mind to share details of room activities but for Melly I would like to keep this for myself. Apology.

Melly reminds me of my old college time (last century) when I hooked up with female student in the bar, drink and dance and have fun. No other girl has given me this feeling before. She is unique in this sense.

That's why I don't like her heavy makeup recently. Fortunately her attitude is the same.

Sirioja
04-21-15, 23:58
If Valentina was asked to accompany boss's friends, I guess it is difficult for her to say no. I don't mean in any way to question your feeling and I totally understand how you felt. Going all the way just to see her and found out you wasted a whole night. Just that in some circumstances the girls may have little option.

Did she promise to meet you at some time but ended up picking another guy and forgot you?She said me she will come to me when she will be free, had 2 good rooms with her before this Saturday, but when she came at 3. 30 am, she understood when seeing my closed face, she is already forgotten, next girl to play in other club than Samya, World and Oase are better when sunny.

No problem to drive Frankfurt / Koln / Frankfurt, it's a real pleasure on autobahn with the best drivers, Sunday evening I drove to Verbier CH and Monday evening, after Mont Fort and Bec des Rosses crying and couldn't ride more under pain, I drove back to Frankfurt instead of Tignes / Val the'Isčre, but I will try again, more important than FKK girls except 1.

PussyLiccker
04-22-15, 02:26
I don t know Kate Upton look, but the prettiest for me was Kira, tall blond German with ponytail and pretty face and smile, small tits, working only on week-end.
According to some polar bear, there is Cora. Probably referring to same girl. Descriptions sound alright. Has she worked at other club?

Faceless78
04-22-15, 13:07
Melly reminds me of my old college time (last century) when I hooked up with female student in the bar, drink and dance and have fun. No other girl has given me this feeling before. She is unique in this sense.

That's why I don't like her heavy makeup recently. Fortunately her attitude is the same.This is exactly what my friend told me: feels like she's a real college student, or a cute next-door girl, or even his perfect type of a girlfriend.

It's interesting that you don't like to talk too much details, it only happens to me when I have something special towards a certain girl.

Junior77
04-23-15, 13:42
Hello everybody, next Tuesday I'll be in Cologne and I'd like to pay a visit at Samya, I know week ends is great, but during the week? Mood of the girls?

Any advice will be really appreciate, thanks a lot.

Wolvenvacht
04-23-15, 19:03
Hello everybody, next Tuesday I'll be in Cologne and I'd like to pay a visit at Samya, I know week ends is great, but during the week? Mood of the girls?

Any advice will be really appreciate, thanks a lot.I have been there on a Friday afternoon / early evening. Good selection of girls and good atmosphere. I spent quite some time with a black girl and will certainly repeat if she's still there next time I visit.

Frankie1987
04-24-15, 10:54
Would you pick Samya or Mondial if you preferred girls with large natural breasts and curves rather than skinny?

Thanks

Delta Indigo
04-27-15, 07:06
Hi Guys,

I will be in Cologne this coming bank holiday weekend. I am planning on checking out both Samya and Babylon this weekend. I was wondering how to schedule the two, Samya on Friday and Babylon on Saturday or vice versa. I have read that Samya gets very busy and there can be quite a wait for a room. In that case I was planning to go to Samya on Friday early. Does Samya get very busy on Saturday during the day?

Another question, do you guys know if there is free Wifi in Samya?

I would appreciate any feedback from Samya veterans, thank you.

Nille Copenhagen
04-27-15, 09:50
Hi Guys,

I will be in Cologne this coming bank holiday weekend. I am planning on checking out both Samya and Babylon this weekend. I was wondering how to schedule the two, Samya on Friday and Babylon on Saturday or vice versa. I have read that Samya gets very busy and there can be quite a wait for a room. In that case I was planning to go to Samya on Friday early. Does Samya get very busy on Saturday during the day?

Another question, do you guys know if there is free Wifi in Samya?

I would appreciate any feedback from Samya veterans, thank you.It will be very busy on Fri / Sat, because it's first in the month (people got money) and bank holiday.

No WiFi.

Willi69
04-27-15, 10:55
Another question, do you guys know if there is free Wifi in Samya?No. The use of smartphones, mobiles etc is completely forbidden.

Amended
04-27-15, 13:22
First visit to Samya about 2-3 weeks ago on a Saturday night. Entry was only 50 eur I believe. Lockers downstairs with showers, sauna area and lounge chairs to relax. Interesting thing is that showers are shared with the girls, and the lounge chairs are directly facing a set of them. Not sure if there are more showers elsewhere for the girls though because I didn't see everyone use these, but many did. You can observe their post-room shower / make-up routine.

Upstairs in the bar area was really a nightclub atmosphere unlike any other FKK I've been to. Loud music. Also was packed full of people around 9 pm or so, it was hard to move. On the other side there is the cafeteria, serving doner kebab on the stick and lots of other tasty stuff. I took:

1. Nicky (21, Romania): This girl has the ideal spinner body, really my cup of tea. And also pretty. I've been reading that she's been in FKK since she was 18, damn I regret not meeting her earlier. She appeared pretty busy but didn't look like she cared much if she was booked or not, main concern appeared to be dancing and partying. Didn't think service would be good based on the great optics but surprisingly had good FK, eye contact. I worked her hard in the room and sadly she wasn't up for another half hour of it, pity because I believe an hour is only 75 euro instead of the usual 100. She came up to me a few times in the bar after to say Hi, and by say Hi I mean she would slap my leg as hard she could. WTF. The first time was funny but after 3-4 times, ow.

There were a few other candidates but the ones I had my eyes on were constantly partying with other guys. Many of the girls are just chilling on the couches but several others seem to be really enjoying the club experience.

One thing I noticed was that around an hour or so before closing time, there were a few handsome young guys that showed up but didn't book anyone from what I saw. I noticed Nicky actually signal to one from far, asking if she could join him and his friend with her friend. They were chatting but I don't think they went to a room. Are these guys taking the girls to an afterparty for more fun times and presumably free banging? Hmmmm.

Personally I prefer a more subdued vibe but I would return to Samya based on the strength of the lineup and also the 75 eur /1 h, if she agrees!

Banana Boi
04-27-15, 13:39
In that case I was planning to go to Samya on Friday early. Does Samya get very busy on Saturday during the day?

I'm assuming nothing has changed at Samya since my last visit but Samya has never been busy during the day. I've sat in Samya some days being the only customer in the main room and 20+ girls staring at my every move. It is a night club and can definitely get busy later at night, both Friday and Saturday.

No. The use of smartphones, mobiles etc is completely forbidden.Yep. Samya is the only club I've seen someone get a stern warning when he pulled out his cell phone.

Sirioja
04-27-15, 15:24
No. The use of smartphones, mobiles etc is completely forbidden.What?

All the staff: Ali and brothers and thekes see me playing with my smartphone in the entry each time I go to Samya and get bored and also on 1st floor terasse where girls also see me without the faintest problem if you don't take photos or video without asking.

Faceless78
04-27-15, 17:25
What?

All the staff: Ali and brothers and thekes see me playing with my smartphone in the entry each time I go to Samya and get bored and also on 1st floor terasse where girls also see me without the faintest problem if you don't take photos or video without asking.I think smartphone is more likely banned in the main hall, I've experienced several times staff coming to ask me stop in a serious tongue. In the terasse or entrance or kino or of course in the room you are free to use your phone, smart or stupid.

If you are a new face, it's very possible they stop you concerning you are taking pic or videos; but when they know you well, things get easier. girls even volunteer to take pic with you if you are lucky enough lol

Banana Boi
04-27-15, 17:34
As Faceless says I'm referring to the main room, pre-renos.

You're allowed to pull out your phone and in the change room and take pics of naked men in any club.

Faceless78
04-27-15, 17:46
1. Nicky (21, Romania): This girl has the ideal spinner body, really my cup of tea. And also pretty. I've been reading that she's been in FKK since she was 18, damn I regret not meeting her earlier. She appeared pretty busy but didn't look like she cared much if she was booked or not, main concern appeared to be dancing and partying. Didn't think service would be good based on the great optics but surprisingly had good FK, eye contact. I worked her hard in the room and sadly she wasn't up for another half hour of it, pity because I believe an hour is only 75 euro instead of the usual 100. She came up to me a few times in the bar after to say Hi, and by say Hi I mean she would slap my leg as hard she could. WTF. The first time was funny but after 3-4 times, ow.

When you put "1", I expect to see "2" and "3", where are they? LOL.

Nieky is a good pick for the new comer, my first girl in samya was her too, and it helped to come back. Yet I don't quite understand why she's not up for the whole hour? My first time was 3-hours until i ran out of cash. Perhaps you worked on her too hard or maybe you are blessed with a horse XXXX haha.

And she's back home at 29, come back for 1-2 weeks. hope it helps for your schedule.

Sirioja
04-27-15, 20:51
As Faceless says I'm referring to the main room, pre-renos.

You're allowed to pull out your phone and in the change room and take pics of naked men in any club...Maybe because they see a "lion" turning around in their club, but Turkish muscly staff but very friendly never say me anything, when I send messages or look at escorts sites and show escorts photos to men or even to curious girls, staff is really cool when they trust you.

You give me an idea for men when I often don't find any attractive girl.

Amended
04-27-15, 21:06
When you put "1", I expect to see "2" and "3", where are they? LOL.Haha I am used to following this numbering format for my posts. Believe me, I would have liked 2 and 3 but I wasn't able to snag my targets!

Nieky is a good pick for the new comer, my first girl in samya was her too, and it helped to come back. Yet I don't quite understand why she's not up for the whole hour? My first time was 3-hours until i ran out of cash. Perhaps you worked on her too hard or maybe you are blessed with a horse XXXX haha.
Damn I definitely would have taken her for 3 hours if she allowed me to. You cannot find that body so easily elsewhere. How much of those 3 hours was straight fucking? Because for me it was basically the entire 30 minutes. Also she was telling her friends at the bar about my supposedly large dick but, as much as I'd like it to be otherwise, it's really just average sized.

Banana Boi
04-27-15, 21:24
I worked her hard in the room and sadly she wasn't up for another half hour of itWhat do you mean you worked her hard? If it means you fucked her hard (ie. Jackhammer) for a full 30 minutes most girls would rather not continue with that guy, especially when the next 30 minutes is only 25 euro.

Also she was telling her friends at the bar about my supposedly large dick but, as much as I'd like it to be otherwise, it's really just average sized.She may have been telling the other girls to avoid you but when you were looking made gestures like your dick was too big.

My comments are not directed at Nieky who is a sweetheart rather FKK girls in general.

Amended
04-27-15, 21:39
What do you mean you worked her hard? If it means you fucked her hard (ie. Jackhammer) for a full 30 minutes most girls would rather not continue with that guy, especially when the next 30 minutes is only 25 euro.
I wouldn't say hard jackhammering but I do have the ability to fuck for a long time. "Sex machine" is a comment that the girls often make. I think Nieky used that term as well. I don't hold it against the girls when they don't want to continue, yes especially since she had only 25 euro to gain. On the other hand I've met many girls, probably more than 50%, who don't mind and are happy to keep going for an hour.

She may have been telling the other girls to avoid you but when you were looking made gestures like your dick was too big.She was making comments to me in the room as well about my dick size,but I always suspect these things are only to flatter me. She made the gesture to friends while standing in front of me, after one of the multiple beatings I got from her (see my report) LOL

Faceless78
04-27-15, 22:13
She was making comments to me in the room as well about my dick size,but I always suspect these things are only to flatter me. She made the gesture to friends while standing in front of me, after one of the multiple beatings I got from her (see my report) LOLFrom what you described, she must be joking at you. I know Nieky too well, she's good at this if you are not a difficult man. Sometimes it may go too far (especially if she drinks) but she means no harm.

I really can't remember what I did in the first time, but I'm sure I didn't fuck her for the entire 3 hours, otherwise she may not talk to me again LOL I enjoy foreplay a lot, usually it's longer than the real hammer time (trust me I'm not a 5 minutes quickie!) so maybe 1h for 2 sex, 1h for foreplay and BJ, 1h for chatting or sth

And yes a horse dick or sex machine may bring concerns to the girls, if they have other choices. Especially girl like nieky who doesn't need to worry about the business. Girls tended to pick rabbit player (who go inside and come out in 5 min following the girl like a rabbit), or long time booker (who usually look for relax rather than pure sex). I've heard girls complained about guys fuck the entire time and pay the standard, it seems that they expect some extra tips for the extra work.

Nille Copenhagen
04-27-15, 23:19
I wouldn't say hard jackhammering but I do have the ability to fuck for a long time. "Sex machine" is a comment that the girls often make. I think Nieky used that term as well. I don't hold it against the girls when they don't want to continue, yes especially since she had only 25 euro to gain. On the other hand I've met many girls, probably more than 50%, who don't mind and are happy to keep going for an hour.

She was making comments to me in the room as well about my dick size,but I always suspect these things are only to flatter me. She made the gesture to friends while standing in front of me, after one of the multiple beatings I got from her (see my report) LOLHaha Nieky slapped you, that's my gal LOL, she is cool and goodhearted, sometimes silly but funny I know her for more than 2 years now.

She also knows I'm a sex-machine, so she suggested to take a 3 some with her, fine with me! LOL.

Sirioja
04-27-15, 23:34

She was making comments to me in the room as well about my dick size,but I always suspect these things are only to flatter me. She made the gesture to friends while standing in front of me, after one of the multiple beatings I got from her (see my report) LOLIf you are so king size you should know the name Romanian girls give for this and this is not anaconda only for mid size, king size mean girls afraid of being hurt, no anal.

Asian are favorite clients for many girls.

Jerboa
04-28-15, 00:35
Got train from Dus to Koeln Hbf, then a quick ride on the you-Bahn to Samya, got there at 2 pm, my plan was to spend all day there, my flight back to Stanstead was at 7 am Sunday morning, place was still quiet, but it being a Saturday I knew it would be a busy night, paid my €50 at reception, I also got a username and password, after 6 entries you get one free, should of done that ages ago, at reception one of the girls Carmen was waiting, nice looking Red haired Romanian, I'm sure I've taken her to a room before, anyway I got changed and went up to the bar, still only a few girls in the lounge, got a drink and went for some breakfast, spent the afternoon relaxing down in the lounge, had a sauna and watched some Bundesliga up in the kino.

I considered doing a early session, but was in no rush, as I knew there would be plenty of choice come the evening, one girl I did chat to, Dominique a mixed race mulatto girl from Venezuela, she was cute and had a cracking arse, I made a mental note to go with her later, but never saw her again that night, maybe another guy took her long in a room or she went home, just goes to show sometimes you should act early.

After some dinner I was sat by the stage, and spotted a hot blonde at the bar, as she walked pasted I said Hi, and she came and sat down, her name was Kira, a young German girl, I was sure I recognised her from previous visit, well had a chat then Kira got a key, and we went to a room, did 30 minutes a good session with a sexy young blonde.

The club was now busy, a good selection of girls, a little later I spotted a slutty looking brunette, so went for a chat, Eva was Romanian mid 20's with a good body and wearing a pvc outfit, she ticked all the boxes, so took her to a room, a very good PSE session, Eva is a dirty girl, FK, DT, a very good session.

Down in the bar the party was going, girls dancing on stage, good atmosphere, I had a drink and thought about another session, earlier I had spotted a blonde I know from previous meetings, Sandra is mid 20's tall and sexy German, she remembers my name even though not seen her for a few months, Sandra went to check there was a key, didn't have to wait to long, a very good session with a experienced girl, was having so much fun I extended to 1 HR, : cool:

Took some more dinner and then sat in the lounge, place was still busy, I had a few targets in mind, but was in no rush right now, had another sauna and took my time, Carmen the girl I spoke to at reception that afternoon was still about, so thought it would be rude not to shag her, nice looking Romanian with a fit body, and knows how to perform in the room.

By the time I was finished time was about 3 am, so I spent the last two hours chilling down in the lounge, with a few girls still trying to tempt me for one last session, no chance as I was knackered, I got dressed and asked reception how much a taxi to the airport is, metered taxi is about €50, but they have a club taxi who would take me for €30, taxis in Germany aren't cheap especially at night, so a good call. Flight was with Ryan Air at 7 am, a handy flight for anyone leaving Samya after a Saturday night, got back to Stanstead in no time.

Faceless78
04-28-15, 01:13
Haha Nieky slapped you, that's my gal LOL, she is cool and goodhearted, sometimes silly but funny I know her for more than 2 years now.

She also knows I'm a sex-machine, so she suggested to take a 3 some with her, fine with me! LOL.3 some is a good business for girls, half the work (or even less) same money. I only had once with nieky, but was pretty bad as most of the 3 somes I had, and I told her never ask me again.

And it's not easy to take 2 favs . once i had 2 good girls in one club at same period, i dreamed long time for a memorable 3some. yet it turned out these two stars of the clubs didn't like each other, for the competing reason or what i not sure, but i had to give up the fantasy

Nille Copenhagen
04-28-15, 10:47
3 some is a good business for girls, half the work (or even less) same money. I only had once with nieky, but was pretty bad as most of the 3 somes I had, and I told her never ask me again.

And it's not easy to take 2 favs . once i had 2 good girls in one club at same period, i dreamed long time for a memorable 3some. yet it turned out these two stars of the clubs didn't like each other, for the competing reason or what i not sure, but i had to give up the fantasyIf you think business you get business, I like 2 girls sometimes 3 girls I don't mind if it mean less work for the girls.

I love to have 2 girls in my arms I like good times. Of cause you need to find 2 girls that are good friends, at least you need to know one of the girl well.

Jerboa
04-28-15, 14:11
3 some is a good business for girls, half the work (or even less) same money. I only had once with nieky, but was pretty bad as most of the 3 somes I had, and I told her never ask me again.

And it's not easy to take 2 favs . once i had 2 good girls in one club at same period, i dreamed long time for a memorable 3some. yet it turned out these two stars of the clubs didn't like each other, for the competing reason or what i not sure, but i had to give up the fantasyExactly, that's why girls propose two girl to guys, because they know many guys have it as a fantasy, and they usually do less work, as they take it in turns, a 3 some with hookers is crap, unless you can find two lesbians nymphos who are into each other.

Faceless78
04-28-15, 21:22
Exactly, that's why girls propose two girl to guys, because they know many guys have it as a fantasy, and they usually do less work, as they take it in turns, a 3 some with hookers is crap, unless you can find two lesbians nymphos who are into each other.I hate it so much when I try to take a girl and she insists to take her girlfriend together. Usually I won't take none of two as a result.

Banana Boi
04-28-15, 21:37
Personally I hate 3somes. I always get in to one girl more than the other leaving the other dejected (or happy) in a corner.

I hate it so much when I try to take a girl and she insists to take her girlfriend together. Usually I won't take none of two as a result.The Samya girls are close and known to look out for their friends. If they have friends who haven't made much or any money in the day, the more popular girls who have a good heart will ask guys who ask them if they want a 3some. My old regular girl who was one of the most popular at Samya years ago always did this for her friends in the club.

Nille Copenhagen
04-28-15, 21:52
Personally I hate 3somes. I always get in to one girl more than the other leaving the other dejected (or happy) in a corner.

The Samya girls are close and known to look out for their friends. If they have friends who haven't made much or any money in the day, the more popular girls who have a good heart will ask guys who ask them if they want a 3some. My old regular girl who was one of the most popular at Samya years ago always did this for her friends in the club.It seems most men can't handle 2 girls at the same time, hehe.

I love 3 some. I always have 1 or 2 3 some during my trip. I tell them I want to be in charge and I want to be spoiled by 2 girls, before I take them zu Zimmer.

So we have kind of a per-agreement on the show. So many girls and so little time, that is the only way I can share my time with many girls LOL.

Faceless78
04-28-15, 22:19

The Samya girls are close and known to look out for their friends. If they have friends who haven't made much or any money in the day, the more popular girls who have a good heart will ask guys who ask them if they want a 3some. My old regular girl who was one of the most popular at Samya years ago always did this for her friends in the club.Actually it; s easy to understand why we always get disappointed in 3 some. Girls like it since it's less for the same, but if they really co-operate well like we imagine, that's sometimes even more than performing solo for a man. "I'm going to make some easy money here". This is what girls tell themselves when walking with you into the room

I've even seen the goodheart girl asked me take her less popular friend instead of her, personally it; s really nice of her as a friend.

McAdonis
04-29-15, 01:11

I've only done two threesomes, but I repeated the pair twice. Both equally participated, but it was like alternating action where they were taking turns. And they didn't do any lesbian stuff or pretend to be into each other. They were friends though. And they would hold sidebar conversations in their own language. I've never experienced the two tongues on my schwanz at the same time. Basically, the only time they were both working was when I was kissing one, and the other was performing BBBJ.

McAdonis
04-29-15, 01:32
The Samya girls are close and known to look out for their friends. If they have friends who haven't made much or any money in the day, the more popular girls who have a good heart will ask guys who ask them if they want a 3some. My old regular girl who was one of the most popular at Samya years ago always did this for her friends in the club.

I've even seen the goodheart girl asked me take her less popular friend instead of her, personally it; s really nice of her as a friend.These good-hearted regulars that referred their friends-were they all Romanian? Did your favorite bring the friend up to you? Or did you just walk up to your favorite and interrupt her while she was sitting with her less-popular friend? When your favorite made the proposal, was she deliberate in ensuring that her less-popular friend knew an "assist" was happening?

To me, "good-hearted" means the less-popular girl has no idea that your favorite provided the referral. Your favorite might just be promoting her friend out of selfish interests,. In other words, your favorite will fully expect the less-popular girl to return the favor at some point in the future. In a similar vein, I only consider charitable donations "good-hearted" only when they are made anonymously. For instance, when a company donates money, it is probably never done anonymously. This allows the company to improve its brand as well as take advantage of tax breaks.

PussyLiccker
04-29-15, 02:02
These good-hearted regulars that referred their friends-were they all Romanian? Did your favorite bring the friend up to you? Or did you just walk up to your favorite and interrupt her while she was sitting with her less-popular friend? When your favorite made the proposal, was she deliberate in ensuring that her less-popular friend knew an "assist" was happening?

To me, "good-hearted" means the less-popular girl has no idea that your favorite provided the referral. Your favorite might just be promoting her friend out of selfish interests,. In other words, your favorite will fully expect the less-popular girl to return the favor at some point in the future. In a similar vein, I only consider charitable donations "good-hearted" only when they are made anonymously. For instance, when a company donates money, it is probably never done anonymously. This allows the company to improve its brand as well as take advantage of tax breaks.Well Mc, I can't say I'm very aquianted with Ro culture. I figure them to have a bit of a bond amongst each other as something that is probably a common part of their culture. If a girl is very popular, that means she is pulling good number of customers, getting the large chunck of the cashflow in the club. There are those select girls at every club that pretty much dominate the customer base, and there are those girls barely make it. It's not unrealistic from a girl to feel genuine empathy for another girl, but at the same time there could be other reasons for their motives. Who knows what they would be. I don't see a girl bringing in alot looking for any favors for a girl barely getting by. One thing I can think of is the jealosy of the high money maker, and to alleviate that there are referrals or appearance of helping out. Just speculation. Everybody are out to make as much as they can, and why wouldn't they be competitive business wise in the club?

Faceless78
04-29-15, 02:08
These good-hearted regulars that referred their friends-were they all Romanian? Did your favorite bring the friend up to you? Or did you just walk up to your favorite and interrupt her while she was sitting with her less-popular friend? When your favorite made the proposal, was she deliberate in ensuring that her less-popular friend knew an "assist" was happening?

To me, "good-hearted" means the less-popular girl has no idea that your favorite provided the referral. Your favorite might just be promoting her friend out of selfish interests,. In other words, your favorite will fully expect the less-popular girl to return the favor at some point in the future. In a similar vein, I only consider charitable donations "good-hearted" only when they are made anonymously. For instance, when a company donates money, it is probably never done anonymously. This allows the company to improve its brand as well as take advantage of tax breaks.First time, she proposed a 3 some in front of me and her friend, I took a try and turned out to be ugly; so 2rd time when she asked again I refused; 3rd time was different, I was at the entry in a busy night, she walked out and asked me whether I can take her friend. I was surprised but said no, she asked why, I said I'm not really interested (in her friend). She said nothing and walked back.

I'm not sure if her friend know about our last conversation, but what you mentioned could be a possibility. I can't deny myself may have some selfish interests when giving help. as PL says here, girls get jealous pretty easy, even with friends. so a good way to enhance their friendly is introducing business, on the base that herself still has enough money to make.

However, I don't get further info to study the case, her friend left the club for some shitty reasons. Now she had new friends, apparently, but somehow I meet her less and less.

Faceless78
04-29-15, 02:27
Well Mc, I can't say I'm very aquianted with Ro culture. I figure them to have a bit of a bond amongst each other as something that is probably a common part of their culture. Sometimes I'm little surprised how strong the bond is among friends and family, when hearing stories from girls. But at some points, I challenge myself: maybe my surprise only comes with the subconsciousness that WGs should all be stone heart Bxxxxs who only care about money? It's like sometimes we see people on this forum say "in fact, there are many good-heart girls in the clubs. " this on the other hand shows what most of us think of them. I'm really sorry if this is the reason I got surprised.

PussyLiccker
04-29-15, 03:13
Sometimes I'm little surprised how strong the bond is among friends and family, when hearing stories from girls. But at some points, I challenge myself: maybe my surprise only comes with the subconsciousness that WGs should all be stone heart Bxxxxs who only care about money? It's like sometimes we see people on this forum say "in fact, there are many good-heart girls in the clubs. " this on the other hand shows what most of us think of them. I'm really sorry if this is the reason I got surprised.Well, I have been told by girls that they have been referred by their friends when they go home for vacation. Like perhaps, they spend well, and other girls probably notice that, and they probably want to get in on it. So, maybe there are some girls that know each other from their home town. Just my guess.

Well, I take it that a punter's opinion of girls has a bit of weight on her services, and of course the interaction. If they appear to be friendly, and easy going, good-hearted would seem so. Long relationships being devloped because of this. I think same goes for certain men at the club. I may get along well with them at the club and find them to be easy going, but the girls may think they are rude or make rough sex, or not very pleasant person. Perhaps same for girls we think are likeable, may have another face.

But, I have met girls I consider to be sweet in clubs, that I think to be good hearted. Just because they are working girls doesn't mean they are fuck machines for cash. Well, we all have probably run into those incompatable girls we think of as sharks. Probably think they are cold-hearted. Also, I have been with a girl I consider very sweet, and etc. And see her doing her business trying to shark a man. LOL. Just matter of perspective. One thing, I have met some Ro girls sounding like they are cussing sharply in Ro, and seem so sweet on the other hand when interacting. LOL. Probably a firey, and expressive language.

Banana Boi
04-29-15, 05:53
These good-hearted regulars that referred their friends-were they all Romanian? Did your favorite bring the friend up to you? Or did you just walk up to your favorite and interrupt her while she was sitting with her less-popular friend? When your favorite made the proposal, was she deliberate in ensuring that her less-popular friend knew an "assist" was happening?She didn't bring the friend up to me. She discretely pointed to her friend and asked if I could bring the friend along with us to the room so her friend could make some money. When I said no she pointed at a second girl. Neither was my type and were not busy. In addition, while we were waiting for a room, the beautiful Camy walked by and I half-jokingly whispered I would take Camy to a room with her for a 3some. It was obvious it's not what she wanted but she asked Camy anyways cause she thought it was what I wanted.

Yes, she is Romanian. To this day still my favorite FKK girl I ever met BY A MILE.

Banana Boi
04-29-15, 06:15
It seems most men can't handle 2 girls at the same time, hehe.Before we went to Club Penelope the first time, my friend and I said to one another we were going to both take 4 girls each since it would only cost 100 euro. How many guys can say they've been with 4 girls at once? Unfortunately, when we went in there was only 1 nice girl in the club.

The problem with 3 somes for me also has to do with flow. It would only work for me if the girls didn't care about using the same condom as I switched between them.

Faceless78
04-29-15, 17:41
Before we went to Club Penelope the first time, my friend and I said to one another we were going to both take 4 girls each since it would only cost 100 euro. How many guys can say they've been with 4 girls at once? Unfortunately, when we went in there was only 1 nice girl in the club.

The problem with 3 somes for me also has to do with flow. It would only work for me if the girls didn't care about using the same condom as I switched between them.Both take 4 girls each, how could that only cost 100 euros? You mean 4 girls and 2 men for half hour?

Switching condom kills my mood too, but most of the girls won't agree for one condom all the way, even BTW good friends.

Exodus8
04-29-15, 17:56
Is this club worth a visit instead of the big clubs at FRA? It seems like a good place to be if you want to extend I. E. 25 E for the next 30 min, however read that some girls refuse to do that.

How many girls are present during day / night?

Girls seems pretty nice on their website.

Nille Copenhagen
04-29-15, 19:53
Both take 4 girls each, how could that only cost 100 euros? You mean 4 girls and 2 men for half hour?

Switching condom kills my mood too, but most of the girls won't agree for one condom all the way, even BTW good friends.I don't mind changing condom I can do it very quickly even with my eyes closed. LOL.

I think is important to protect the girls from STD. Safeness has high priority for me and I would respect the girls safeness as well.

I'm used to sexparties with many girls so is normal for me at change condom between the girls.

Why would you ask the girls to compromise their safeness by use not changing condoms?

You just think and act for you own pleasure, if that is the case then go to the AO girls if you dare.

Banana Boi
04-29-15, 22:11
Is this club worth a visit instead of the big clubs at FRA? If your Germany visit is 2-3 days then just stay in FRA. If it's a week then check out Samya, ACA, LR, GT, YY, Sixsens and other NRW clubs.

Like most NRW clubs, 50 girls average on a weekend night. Only GT would have close to that many girls during any day shift in the Summer.

Both take 4 girls each, how could that only cost 100 euros? You mean 4 girls and 2 men for half hour?100 euro each for 5 some. Penelope rate is 25 euro per girl.

Faceless78
04-29-15, 23:00
Is this club worth a visit instead of the big clubs at FRA? It seems like a good place to be if you want to extend I. E. 25 E for the next 30 min, however read that some girls refuse to do that.

Girls seems pretty nice on their website.

If your Germany visit is 2-3 days then just stay in FRA. If it's a week then check out Samya, ACA, LR, GT, YY, Sixsens and other NRW clubs.

Like most NRW clubs, 50 girls average on a weekend night. Only GT would have close to that many girls during any day shift in the Summer.

100 euro each for 5 some. Penelope rate is 25 euro per girl.If I have a week long FKK holiday, I prefer to stay in fra, where I have more clubs and girls to explore; if it's a 2-3 days visits, it won't make a big difference. Though my answer is opposite with BB's, we mean the same actually.

If you only stay one night, most of the clubs are worth it. Samya is a party club, loud music, dancing, smoking begins at 10 pm, if you ok with that, then go; about 2rd half, some girls do refuse for the extension, but if you act well, normally it won't happen.

And 5 some. Both hands and tongue and penis at same time??LOL one friend once took a 4 some at oase, he told me while he's fking one, the other two were checking FB and chatting. And when he finished, he suddenly realized he only fked 2 of the 3. The 3rd one later told me she just enjoyed a free porn show and even got paid for watching it haha.

Banana Boi
04-29-15, 23:04
If I have a week long FKK holiday, I prefer to stay in fra, where I have more clubs and girls to exploreOK now I'm confused. There's way more clubs in NRW than FRA. In total if you add all the clubs, NRW has way more girls than FRA.

Faceless78
04-29-15, 23:11
OK now I'm confused. There's way more clubs in NRW than FRA. In total if you add all the clubs, NRW has way more girls than FRA.I mean the ones I'd like to go back regularly. I've visited all in NRW, but most of them I hardly go back. Number of clubs in fra is smaller, yet the big three is enough for a week long stay.

Sorry I didn't make it clear and make you confused.

Nille Copenhagen
04-30-15, 00:09
If I landed in FRA I would visit FFKW, Oase, Shark and Palace (my favorite sport: To keep me in sharp training with sharks).

If I landed in NRW I would visit Samya, GT, LR, Aca, perhaps Oceans, currently Aca Gold is crap.

I wouldn't mix Hessen and NRW clubs if I have limited time, less than a week.

Exodus8
04-30-15, 20:55
Thank you all for answers. I probably going to stay most of my time in Sharks and Oase but I suppose I can afford to allocate 1 day to this club.

Sirioja
05-01-15, 06:10

Girls seems pretty nice on their website.Samya or Aca are cheaper clubs, but you can t compare NRW clubs or YY or 6's I visited a lot in 2013 but I left since GT casting fall down, and Hessen clubs with many pretty girls at Sharks or Oase and a few at World, sometimes 100/ h with a friendly pretty girl is less expensive than 75 at Samya or 80 at Aca with a GND.

Trans Atlantic
05-03-15, 01:43
Visited Samya Friday evening. Much better looking than pre-renovations but what's the point of putting a hanger in the lockers given they are so short?

No one really caught my eye. I give you that Samy's lineup is similar to Aca (slim / young), it is still not to my liking. It's too dark, too small. At 1900, there were more men than girls and with more guys pouring in. I closed my eyes to get some rest. Some ugly overweight mid-30's Romanian sits on my lap does the usual why are you not going to the room, you can sleep with me in the room spiel. I reply I just wanted to close my eyes (sitting up) to which she replies that I should go home to sleep in a rude tone of voice. Wow. I wonder how many rooms she gets with that attitude. I miss Aca's no approach policy already.

Before I was at Samya, I checked out both Teenyland and Nylon Caf. At TeenyLand, the madame directs you to a room. The one I was in was decked out in a school theme. Each girl comes in one at a time, tells you her name, shake your hand and walks out. The madame comes in and ask for your selection. I arrived at 1700 and got a total lineup of two girls. I gave her a no one to my liking and perhaps next time response and walked out. While on my way out, I did notice a cute young German blond but the madame tells me she has a booking scheduled to start in 10 minutes. Some guy did pull into the parking lot while I was setting up the GPS for Nylon and Samya.

At Nylon, about four girls were around and probably two in the zimmer. No one on my list as I had already checked out the girls and the schedule.

This only confirms my suspicions that the brothel setup is only good if you are local and visit enough to know which girl to book ahead of time. The only other way to get the high-in-demand girls is via luck and that is a waste of time and gas if you are not local.

Delta Indigo
05-03-15, 21:47
Samya is like the reports tend to say a very nice club. Two things I would say right off the bat, one the lineup is pretty good, not the best I have seen but better than many other places, I would say it is on par with Acapulco, there were a few ugly girls but many nice ones.

Secondly the service level at this club was quite good, there have been a few negative reports lately about the service level at Acapulco, which I do not agree with, but Samya is a lot better. All the girls I was with kissed deeply and gave great blow jobs.

They also tried hard to finish me off, like I wrote in the Babylon section, I do not finish easily. But I was always satisfied with the service level at Samya. Around 22:00 the dancing and singing starts and like the others have said the party atmosphere at this place is great. Secondly like Babylon the drinks are quite cheap, a glass of wine was 5 Euros, a good point for a red wine lover like me, of course the crappy beer was free.

The only negative point is that I think Samya is quite small, one of the smaller clubs I have been in, there really is not a lot of space at the place and it can get qutie crowded. But all in all I like the place, there is however far more choice around Dusseldorf than around Cologne and I like Dusseldorf better.

Nille Copenhagen
05-04-15, 00:17
The only negative point is that I think Samya is quite small, one of the smaller clubs I have been in, there really is not a lot of space at the place and it can get qutie crowded. But all in all I like the place, there is however far more choice around Dusseldorf than around Cologne and I like Dusseldorf better.I'm curious which girls did you booked?

The club space is never a problem for me as I tend to spend more hours in the rooms, especially when things get crowded, then I magical disappear with a girl or two.

Faceless78
05-06-15, 13:40
I'm curious which girls did you booked?

The club space is never a problem for me as I tend to spend more hours in the rooms, especially when things get crowded, then I magical disappear with a girl or two.You must be pretty good at "cock magic", if you know what I'm taking about: the.

Nille Copenhagen
05-06-15, 14:06
You must be pretty good at "cock magic", if you know what I'm taking about: the.I'm great with magic, I can make my cock disappear into the girls pussies and my money disappear into the girls purses. LOL.

Delta Indigo
05-06-15, 18:09
I'm curious which girls did you booked?

The club space is never a problem for me as I tend to spend more hours in the rooms, especially when things get crowded, then I magical disappear with a girl or two.I am generally not good with names, even fake ones. But one of the them, one of the best, had fake black dyed hair, she was 29 but looked 24 and had slightly oriental eyes like some Eastern European girls can, was Romanian and medium to short and very thin with a really cute ass.

Another one was tall and thin with a Spanish type face although she was Romanian as well.

I was with two fake blonds, a really cute faced one with a somewhat loose body, and she had a giant asshole which opened up although I never fucked her in the ass, although I wish I had and another fake blond who was think and somewhat short.

All my experiences at Samya were very good, the service level is pretty good here.

Dufey
05-10-15, 10:26
Thursday, May 14.

That day is for the man.

Event announcement: everywhere, all over the country, they rise again, the big and small Father's Day parties. On Thursday, 14.05. Course in Samya, which is known to leave out no opportunity to position itself party technically. Who live music, Kölsch and palatable sipping cocktails (and ever: simply want to experience a relaxed erotic Father's Day), which is certainly in good hands in Samya. Written exactly what to him then in due course also clearly in the face as the genitals "stand" is!

It is Father's day at Samya too for all those dads out there wanting to get away from your wife or life partner. Hypocrites.

Dufey
05-10-15, 10:30
Visited Samya Friday evening. Much better looking than pre-renovations but what's the point of putting a hanger in the lockers given they are so short?

This only confirms my suspicions that the brothel setup is only good if you are local and visit enough to know which girl to book ahead of time. The only other way to get the high-in-demand girls is via luck and that is a waste of time and gas if you are not local.I end up folding and stacking my clothes in the locker on top of my shoes since there are no coat hangers.

You are right that if you are not local that you end up missing some girls since they are pre-booked before the customer comes to the club since their regulars have their handy numbers. With the pricing the way it is the guys book the girls for hours and hours since they do not care for the cost or have discount arrangements with the girls.

In the end, it can be luck that a girl has a window to do you for half a hour or one hour before her next regular comes a knocking. I have been here before at Samya having just a 45 minute slot (paid for one hour) in between a regular that was booking a girl constantly. The 45 minute break was for the guy to go for a shower and a shit break since the guy must have been full of shit.

Nille Copenhagen
05-10-15, 13:47
Thursday, May 14.

That day is for the man.

Event announcement: everywhere, all over the country, they rise again, the big and small Father's Day parties. On Thursday, 14.05. Course in Samya, which is known to leave out no opportunity to position itself party technically. Who live music, Klsch and palatable sipping cocktails (and ever: simply want to experience a relaxed erotic Father's Day), which is certainly in good hands in Samya. Written exactly what to him then in due course also clearly in the face as the genitals "stand" is!

It is Father's day at Samya too for all those dads out there wanting to get away from your wife or life partner. Hypocrites.Vatertag is Ascension day of Christ, you should go to church instead.

PChew
05-17-15, 09:40
Arrived late afternoon. The mini party was well underway. Food was good as usual, with mussels on offer as well as prawns. The live singer was excellent.

No Melly = huge disappointment. According to her friends she is in Romania. Don't know if she will return.

Hannah, Isabella were there. No Candy.

There were some new girls who look good. Most noticeably "Olivia" from Aca is now in Samya. She seems quite popular and she was sitting with a guy in the bar for a very long time that I didn't have a chance to speak to her, let alone go to the room.

Given Melly's absence my mood was somewhat affected and didn't want to try new girls so I stick to Isabella and Hannah. Both were excellent as usual.

Nille Copenhagen
05-17-15, 11:02
Arrived late afternoon. The mini party was well underway. Food was good as usual, with mussels on offer as well as prawns. The live singer was excellent.

No Melly = huge disappointment. According to her friends she is in Romania. Don't know if she will return.

Hannah, Isabella were there. No Candy.

There were some new girls who look good. Most noticeably "Olivia" from Aca is now in Samya. She seems quite popular and she was sitting with a guy in the bar for a very long time that I didn't have a chance to speak to her, let alone go to the room.

Given Melly's absence my mood was somewhat affected and didn't want to try new girls so I stick to Isabella and Hannah. Both were excellent as usual.Where are all the good girls at Samya? On vacation or they have left?

PChew
05-17-15, 17:18
Where are all the good girls at Samya? On vacation or they have left?Some girls were away for unknown reasons but there were also new girls and they look quite good given it was a Thursday. I would have easily tried two or three of them.

Eric Cartman
05-30-15, 00:30
Hello again intrepid readers. Following my recent Zurich and Berlin. Artemis posts, arrived in Koln today with my wingman and we hit Samya. We'd been here about 5 years ago, before the renovations. Back then I had my best BBBJs from a large blonde crazy German girl.

The renovated Samya is a nicer enviroment. When we got there around 20:30, there was NO SMOKING in the main bar area and the smokers had to sit out in the enclosed garden. Unfortunately around 22:00 hrs they started pumping the stereo and allowing people to smoke in the main bar area. What is with ALL THE SMOKING? It was 100% atrocious in the bar at Artemis, and this was just as bad. Both the girls and the customers.

I had a really hard time finding a girl who spoke decent English. By that I mean enough to have a conversation beyond "Where are you from" and "We go make fuck now?" Seems like maybe 80% of the girls are Romanian and not great on English. That said, I did meet a Patricia from Bilbao, Spain. But she literally couldn't understand a damn thing I said in Brazilian Portuguese. Weird, because I can understand Spanish OK if they speak slow.

I did find a nice looking "blonde" Romanian named Lori who spoke good English, but she explicitly told me she doesn't kiss. I told her it was important to me, but she wouldn't budge. So I let her go. I ended up, after a lot of waiting and fending off sharks, going with a 20 year old slightly chubby girl named JANA. Said she had a German mother and Italian father. Spoke OK English. I told her I wanted an hour, but she obviously didn't understand, because once we got to the room she asked me how much time I wanted. When I said an hour again, she said she had a client coming in 45 minutes, so could only do a half hour. I said OK. Later I saw her standing at the bar FOREVER without said client appearing. So either she lied to not do an hour with me, or the client stiffed her. Given Samya charges 50 Euro for 30 minutes and only 25 more for the hour, maybe she thought she could make more going back to the bar than staying another 30 minutes?

JANA was just adequate -- adequate BBBJ, adequate fuck. Nothing special. 50 Euro. I was kind of disappointed.

I spent another 1 HR+ in the smoky loud bar trying to find someone else to have better luck with. It's totally random, luck-of-the-draw whether any girl speaks English. There were 2-3 very cute, slim Romanian-looking brunetes (including one tiny girl who looked 18) who kept dancing by the bar and sometimes on the stage. 2 of them spoke nearly no English, so I had to abort. The third didn't want to talk to me when I said Hello, and tried to make contact. That was really weird, because I'm really in the middle of the bell curve of clients there. She basically spent ALL NIGHT dancing at the bar, dancing on guys, but I never saw her go to the room. This was true of a bunch of girls there -- they either just sat in the bar area doing nothing, or next to a guy, or they kept dancing sometimes on the poles, and bascially NEVER WENT UP. That seemed really odd. Do guys just go there to drink and feel up the girls? I couldn't believe there wasn't more motion for the rooms.

Finally I gave up trying to suss up the performance of girls by watching them. I just packed it in. A shame because I had come with a lot of Euros and great intent. I really wanted a strong, long BBBJ or a really great GFE. Didn't find it. My wingman had better luck, but totally at random as the 1st girl he picked didn't speak English at all and the 2nd did and liked to kiss.

Off to Living Room tomorrow, hoping for much better luck. The pricing at Samya is great, I like the new design, the food was really good. Just a crying shame about the smoking, the lack of English, the lack of diversity in the girls, and the lack of passionate GFE if you're not a regular and know where to look.

-Cartman.

Faceless78
05-30-15, 02:17
Finally I gave up trying to suss up the performance of girls by watching them. I just packed it in. A shame because I had come with a lot of Euros and great intent. I really wanted a strong, long BBBJ or a really great GFE. Didn't find it. My wingman had better luck, but totally at random as the 1st girl he picked didn't speak English at all and the 2nd did and liked to kiss.

Off to Living Room tomorrow, hoping for much better luck. The pricing at Samya is great, I like the new design, the food was really good. Just a crying shame about the smoking, the lack of English, the lack of diversity in the girls, and the lack of passionate GFE if you're not a regular and know where to look.

-Cartman.It's wired that you ran into so many girls who don't speak decent english, since I had conversations with most of them. It's a pity that you didn't have a good time there, I usually enjoy myself well. It's true that samya sometimes acts like a night club more than a FKK club, girls dance and stay with men on couches all night long: some of them get paid, not sure for the others. Smoking is a problem for me as well.

Livingroom is not so great for the moment, the atmosphere is totally opposite to samya but with less girls, food is even better, hope you find better luck there. Its twin club golden time is also a good choice.

You must respect my authority! ahah

Banana Boi
05-30-15, 02:25
I'm really out of touch with Samya. Have they imported a bunch of new girls? Imo most (95% of the Samya Romanian girls I've spoken to speak amazing English.

Dufey
05-30-15, 08:49
When we got there around 20:30, there was NO SMOKING in the main bar area and the smokers had to sit out in the enclosed garden. Unfortunately around 22:00 hrs they started pumping the stereo and allowing people to smoke in the main bar area. What is with ALL THE SMOKING? It was 100% atrocious.

I had a really hard time finding a girl who spoke decent English. By that I mean enough to have a conversation beyond "Where are you from" and "We go make fuck now?" Seems like maybe 80% of the girls are Romanian and not great on English. That said, I did meet a Patricia from Bilbao, Spain. But she literally couldn't understand a damn thing I said in Brazilian Portuguese. Weird, because I can understand Spanish OK if they speak slow.

I told her I wanted an hour, but she obviously didn't understand, because once we got to the room she asked me how much time I wanted. When I said an hour again, she said she had a client coming in 45 minutes, so could only do a half hour. I said OK. Later I saw her standing at the bar FOREVER without said client appearing. So either she lied to not do an hour with me, or the client stiffed her. Given Samya charges 50 Euro for 30 minutes and only 25 more for the hour, maybe she thought she could make more going back to the bar than staying another 30 minutes?

The third didn't want to talk to me when I said Hello, and tried to make contact. That was really weird, because I'm really in the middle of the bell curve of clients there. She basically spent ALL NIGHT dancing at the bar, dancing on guys, but I never saw her go to the room. This was true of a bunch of girls there -- they either just sat in the bar area doing nothing, or next to a guy, or they kept dancing sometimes on the poles, and bascially NEVER WENT UP. That seemed really odd. Do guys just go there to drink and feel up the girls? I couldn't believe there wasn't more motion for the rooms.

Off to Living Room tomorrow, hoping for much better luck.

-Cartman.Dear Cartman,

Samya is a catastrophe for the smoking in the evening. It seems a dual system to get by the rules of the local authority that for the day time to a certain point in the evening that there is no smoking then the clientele and girls make up for lost time smoking like a Ruhr or Rhine Valley industrial plant polluting the environment. I cannot stand it as well. I have to escape to the restaurant area or to the lobby to actually breath correct. Samya is not the place for the healthy of inclination.

Patricia from Bilbao in Basque country, Spain is probably Patricia from Craiova in Romania. She may have worked and lived in Spain for a while so she may not be fluent enough to flip to Brazilian Portuguese. You get a lot of full blooded Romanians saying they are half Spanish or half something.

There is a tendency because of the Samya pricing for girls not wanting to do the time period after 30 minutes since it just 25 euro more. The girls think they can find another client quickly and make 50 euro instead of half price at 25 euro. Sometimes these girls do not think of the break in between clients and actually landing that client. Maybe she wanted to get back to her friends since she did not want to miss the action in the dance room. Fuck knows really.

Many times I have been to Samya and seen the same girls and never seen these girls go to the room all day or all night. I have no idea how these girls make money. It feels like the house must be discounting their entry or paying them to make up the numbers in Samya to make it feel full. Really I am making this up. I have sat there for ages in the lounge and some girls do not move or if they do move it is only to eat or drink and never with a client or to a room where one thinks is the main way to make money in a club like Samya since it really in the end is just a brothel like any other.

Have fun at Living Room. Go get that long lazy BBBJ and fuck the daylights out of some girls.

Nille Copenhagen
05-30-15, 23:22
I was at Samya last Saturday for the birthday party of the boss, great food and great party atmosphere.

Many girls were partying and not overcrowded with men, so the selection was good. I had good time.

TankTank123
05-31-15, 01:45
Samya is a catastrophe for the smoking in the evening. I have to escape to the restaurant area or to the lobby to actually breath correct.
Many times I have been to Samya and seen the same girls and never seen these girls go to the room all day or all night.While I find the smoke bad enough, the sound level is really intolerable, especially when that guy screams out his songs on the stage. There is hardly any place to sit in the main lounge that is not close to an eardrum-shattering loudspeaker.

I used to have good sessions last year when I went in the afternoons, when there are few girls, but no smoke and no loud music. But in 2 visits at nights in the last 2 weeks during weekdays, I left with no sessions, as the prettier girls were all just caught up dancing or were smoking away with their regulars on the couches with no opportunities for me to edge in.

Faceless78
05-31-15, 01:50
While I find the smoke bad enough, the sound level is really intolerable, especially when that guy screams out his songs on the stage. There is hardly any place to sit in the main lounge that is not close to an eardrum-shattering loudspeaker.

I used to have good sessions last year when I went in the afternoons, when there are few girls, but no smoke and no loud music. But in 2 visits at nights in the last 2 weeks during weekdays, I left with no sessions, as the prettier girls were all just caught up dancing or were stuck with their regulars smoking away with their regulars with no opportunities for me to edge in.Intense smoking and intolerable music: you are right, these two make it's impossible to stay in the lounge. I either leave or escape to the room. For some moment I was driven crazy.

Nille Copenhagen
05-31-15, 09:03
Intense smoking and intolerable music: you are right, these two make it's impossible to stay in the lounge. I either leave or escape to the room. For some moment I was driven crazy.I had 2 options partying and dancing with the girls or fucking in the room, LOL.

I choose often the last option. I rarely had problem to get the girls I wanted, sometimes I made a prebooking, before it getting busy.

Faceless78
05-31-15, 22:50
I had 2 options partying and dancing with the girls or fucking in the room, LOL.

I choose often the last option. I rarely had problem to get the girls I wanted, sometimes I made a prebooking, before it getting busy.I can't really dance, so my way to get through the busy time is to book a girl and stay on room for the whole night.

Nille Copenhagen
05-31-15, 22:59
I can't really dance, so my way to get through the busy time is to book a girl and stay on room for the whole night.On a good partynight I would take 1-2 hours with a girl, then take break refill my stomach with food and drinks, dance and flirt with girls, then take the next girl for 1-2 hours to escape the smoke, then is time to go home and get some sleep, the next day another club.

Mattador
06-01-15, 08:53
Maybe the girls are on their periods?

But are still coming to the club as they have little to do outside, all their friends are there, it's all you can eat and drink, can keep the connection with their regulars by accompanying them in-between the sessions.

I have sat there for ages in the lounge and some girls do not move or if they do move it is only to eat or drink and never with a client or to a room where one thinks is the main way to make money in a club like Samya since it really in the end is just a brothel like any other.

Hermann666
06-01-15, 09:18

But are still coming to the club as they have little to do outside, all their friends are there, it's all you can eat and drink, can keep the connection with their regulars by accompanying them in-between the sessions.With oral contraceptives the girl has the opportunity to shift her period until she is off work or on vacation. So technically they don't have to lose money because of a period when they are working at the club.

Nille Copenhagen
06-01-15, 09:20

But are still coming to the club as they have little to do outside, all their friends are there, it's all you can eat and drink, can keep the connection with their regulars by accompanying them in-between the sessions.Some girls at Samya are quite relaxed about making money, they have this laissez faire attitude which I like, unlike some other clubs (Palace, Artemis, Oase) where there girls are more aggressive.

PussyLiccker
06-01-15, 09:22
I'm really out of touch with Samya. Have they imported a bunch of new girls? Imo most (95% of the Samya Romanian girls I've spoken to speak amazing English.I don't visit that often, but good number of girls change there based on my less frequent visits. Although I haven't been with whole lot of girls at Samya, my sampling wasn't the best when it comes to English. Either she had barely any English skills, or was just ok. Girls with English skills on the level of Adel (who last was known to be at Mainhattan), I haven't ran into on my recent visits. It's of course who you pick out from the crowd. I'm sure Nieky has good enough skills by now since she's been working there for quite some time. The girls I pick were new. I can think on top of my head 3 most recently session-ed girls, that English was lacking.

One girl I remember even from 2013 barely spoke English. I had to talk through her friend. Recently 1 girl didn't speak a lick of English, and Isabella of course was lacking. All three were very young, maybe 18-20 at the time I met them.

I see some girls sitting around too. If I find an attractive girl not occupied, I just gun it, and see how it goes.

Nille Copenhagen
06-01-15, 09:52
I don't visit that often, but good number of girls change there based on my less frequent visits. Although I haven't been with whole lot of girls at Samya, my sampling wasn't the best when it comes to English. Either she had barely any English skills, or was just ok. Girls with English skills on the level of Adel (who last was known to be at Mainhattan), I haven't ran into on my recent visits. It's of course who you pick out from the crowd. I'm sure Nieky has good enough skills by now since she's been working there for quite some time. The girls I pick were new. I can think on top of my head 3 most recently session-ed girls, that English was lacking.

One girl I remember even from 2013 barely spoke English. I had to talk through her friend. Recently 1 girl didn't speak a lick of English, and Isabella of course was lacking. All three were very young, maybe 18-20 at the time I met them.

I see some girls sitting around too. If I find an attractive girl not occupied, I just gun it, and see how it goes.I don't have problems with girls that don't speak English, I speak Romanian with them Most of my favorite girls at Samya speak decent English.

Curiosity15
06-03-15, 21:30
Hey guys,

I have never been to an FKK before. I will be in NRW Germany for around 3 months or so and am planning to visit Samya FKK (to start things off, is this a good choice for a first FKK experience?

I have a few questions and would be very glad if someone could answer these for me.

1. What is the best way to get to Samya? My budget is fairly tight so ID most likely stick to normal public transportation (train, bus) and walking. Is this a good idea?

2. Is there any racial discrimination at Samya? I am from Pakistan and was wondering if there is any racial discrimination against brown people at Samya. Also, even if I am allowed inside.

Would I be refused service by the girls?

3. How much would I be spending for one trip there? I would like to fuck maybe two girls I guess to start things off. I don't really want to kiss any of them as I don't want to risk getting a disease.

4. Whats the chance of catching an STD at one of these places? I would obviously only fuck with a condom and most likely won't get a bareback blow job (I think this is what its called IDK) on my.

First trip at least.

Thanks a lot.

Mambomike
06-06-15, 07:26
Bring tongue condoms and vinyl body sheets, stay home, or go to an Ultimate Sex Anxiety club and get a six-foot lapdance.

Hey guys,

I have never been to an FKK before. I will be in NRW Germany for around 3 months or so and am planning to visit Samya FKK (to start things off, is this a good choice for a first FKK experience?

I have a few questions and would be very glad if someone could answer these for me.

1. What is the best way to get to Samya? My budget is fairly tight so ID most likely stick to normal public transportation (train, bus) and walking. Is this a good idea?

2. Is there any racial discrimination at Samya? I am from Pakistan and was wondering if there is any racial discrimination against brown people at Samya. Also, even if I am allowed inside.

3. How much would I be spending for one trip there? I would like to fuck maybe two girls I guess to start things off. I don't really want to kiss any of them as I don't want to risk getting a disease.

4. Whats the chance of catching an STD at one of these places? I would obviously only fuck with a condom and most likely won't get a bareback blow job (I think this is what its called IDK) on my.

First trip at least.

Thanks a lot.

Sirioja
06-06-15, 08:27
Bring tongue condoms and vinyl body sheets, stay home, or go to an Ultimate Sex Anxiety club and get a six-foot lapdance.He never been so he can't know, but if you want we can try to go to Saint Pauli district and shout we support HSV and then you will just have to count how many seconds you will stay alive if you don't run faster than guns balls.

Wolvenvacht
06-06-15, 14:19
Hey guys,

I have never been to an FKK before. I will be in NRW Germany for around 3 months or so and am planning to visit Samya FKK (to start things off, is this a good choice for a first FKK experience? Sure that is a good place to start your entry in the FKK world. I think it is best if you arrive in the afternoon as things are less busy then and you will be less overwhelmed by the experience.

1. What is the best way to get to Samya? My budget is fairly tight so I'd most likely stick to normal public transportation (train, bus) and walking. Is this a good idea?From the center of Cologne, it is easy to take the underground no. 16 from station "Dom / Hauptbahnhof" and get off at the "Michaelshoven" stop. Price is EUR 2. 80 and it takes less than half an hour to get there. From there it is an easy walk, less than 10 minutes to Samya. Check it out on Google maps, it is really easy and convenient.

Not that I have noticed.

Smile a lot, be friendly and respect the girls and they will be happy to go with you.

Entrance fee is EUR 50. The girls charge you EUR 50 for the first 30 minutes and EUR 25 for the next 30 minutes. I usually spend around EUR 200 at Samya.

Nothing is 100% safe, but I have never had a problem with kissing, even DFK. I leave it up to the girl whether she wants to give a covered or bare blowjob, but risks are low for a blowjob anyhow. FS is of course always covered.

PussyLiccker
06-11-15, 04:34
I see plenty of men of different shades at Samya, and that includes several Indian or perhaps Pakastani men I've seen there. So no need to worry about the door policy there. No 100% guarantee every girl will be welcoming to all types of men, but just carrying yourself right will help your chances. IMO being rejected by a pro is very slim unless they know you're an a-hole. You got to be really unbearable fuck to be rejected by pros. Some circumstances may cause girl to reject you, but likely it's nothing personal as it involves money. Perhaps there are some girls that has some prejudice, but likely a small minority. Likely the prejudice comes from some bad experiences. That doesn't justify generalizations, but it happens with humans. If a girl rejects you, there are plenty of others looking for business.

Sirioja
06-11-15, 09:40
Samya is a Turkish club, Turkish staff and Ali and brothers are very friendly, no racism to enter, just have to improve casting since Eliana. De, Antonella. Ro and Cassabdra. De left, blond Kyra. De, Candy. Ro and Valentina. Ro and an other blond shoulders length hair German I forgot the name are quite pretty, also Nikki but too slutty look for me even beautiful eyes and body out of tattoos.

Foods and soft drinks are OK, mouthwash is good idea, comfortable rooms upstairs, but boring atmosphere and the worst Arabian Romanian music, better to be deaf.

XXL
06-11-15, 09:53
Not much danger of any rejection this Wednesday afternoon as the girls looked hard-up for customers. I had a great session with a tallish black-haired girl called "Nina". In profile she looked a bit like an Egyptian painting. Very good blowjob, it felt that girl had been born toothless. Another girl told me she worked before in a window in Brussels where she grossed 1000 euros a day (she paid 250 a day for the windown and 100 for accomodation). The smoke was not a problem as the weather was nice enough for girls to want to light up outdoors.

PedroT97
06-14-15, 23:37
Samya recent visit.

I just thought I'the offer an update on my visits to Samya. I may not offer very much new but I read the forums myself, usually the Thailand / Pattaya ones and the FKK. Those of you who have read any of my previous posts know that I am something of a fan of Samya. For this, I don't apologize as I find it easy to get to Cologne and then it's easy on public transport to get to Samya. This time a Ryanair from Stansted flight. This was just over 20. I know it's easy to knock Ryanair but a tenner each way see'Mon. ? I did my usual Thursday, Friday, Saturday trip and took a taxi straight from the club to the airport on Sunday morning. Thursday I checked into my hotel and it was a very warm day in Rodenkirchen and when I just missed the S-Bahn and there was a taxi waiting I jumped in. The taxi driver said he'the come back to the club later I thought he meant to pick me up but he's a punter as well. I entered the bar about 14:30 and was surprised about how I hardly recognized any of the girls. Now I go infrequently but like the balance between some familiar faces and fresh ones. There were two I knew: Beatrice and Karla but later, around 19:00, Manuela arrived and then Nieky. I could write a long list of who wasn't there but that wouldn't be a great deal of use. I usually take a while reading, sunbathing and generally relaxing while deciding. Well eventually a slim, smallish and pretty girl called Feria (Faria?) just walked across the room and presented herself. She sat and talked patiently for a while and as she was pretty enough and very personable I succumbed. Good effort. Later when Manuela entered I invited her to join me, told her we had unfinished business from my last visit and off we went. This was an excellent session as I get on with her well and she is really safe bet for the uninitiated. Later still, I made a mistake and I can't remember the girl's name but I will find out and post a warning. All of the girls complained about the lack of punters as Thursday was apparently some sort of holiday in Germany. Good for me though as there were rich pickings. Friday I got there about 15:00 and stayed late. I went to the room 3 times: Lorette, Cris and Warsa. Now the latter is a regular of mine but I don't know why. She's a half-sister to the redoubtable Valentina. They look nothing like each other though. All three were great and I left in a great frame of mind. Saturday I was almost reluctant to bother as I had enjoyed such a blast on Friday but I made the effort. As I said previously I normally take a while to get in the mood and decide but sitting at the bar was a girl I'the never seen before: Lola. She had received attention / smiles from 1 or 2 other punters and I couldn't help myself. I had a really long session with her but it really was a bit early in the day for me but she was outstanding. She's very curvy, was previously at Parksauna Residenz and it was her first day. She claimed to have not worn the shoes, you know those shoes, and not to have had sex for 2 weeks as she'the moved house and had been on holiday. She genuinely seemed to cum with a bit of an effort on my part and giggled at her success. I then had my regular session with Warsa and took a rest. This was the night of the Champions League final and while in the kino watching the game I saw Lola go to one of the rooms on that floor. I thought I'the be ready and willing after the football and did my calculations by the time the game ended they'the have been in the room 45 minutes. No, 19 minutes later and they emerged. Before I had a chance to react the guy sitting in front of me tapped her on the shoulder and by the time the football ended she went missing for an hour or more. I rested in the wet are and when she returned it was about 01:00 and I just walked over to the shower and said I'the see her in the restaurant. Amazing time as I felt like I'the known her ages and a real GFE / PSE combination for two whole hours. I was in no hurry as I was by now running down the clock towards closing time and my taxi. I'll be off again in a week or so but have a trip to Acapulco scheduled for the Thursday. Any recommendations from there will be welcome.

PussyLiccker
06-17-15, 03:16
I've been with Valentina when she first started. She's got the facial looks going for her as she stands out from the rest of the lu. Didn't see her on the floor all night.

PussyLiccker
06-17-15, 03:38
There was another cute blonde that BBoi would have flown across the Atlantic to see her. She was with this Champagne swinging dude all night.Could be Valentina.

PussyLiccker
06-18-15, 10:42
Raissa has a pretty face, but the session was not good. Pale skinny girl nice eyes.

Repeated Isabella, and she's great like usual. She gets wet so easily.

Lastly, Eva Greek who I thought looked good and different from Ro there. Was ok, nice girl.

Nille Copenhagen
06-18-15, 11:08
Raissa has a pretty face, but the session was not good. Pale skinny girl nice eyes.

Lastly, Eva Greek who I thought looked good and different from Ro there. Was ok, nice girl.Raisa got better and more relaxed when you know her, I've been with her many times with longer sessions.

Sirioja
06-18-15, 11:15
Could be Valentina.Is she back? With her room behavior, she worth a second chance after chatting.

Faceless78
06-18-15, 16:46
Is she back? With her room behavior, she worth a second chance after chatting.Yes I saw her in last weekends, friendly as usual, but I didn't go with her since she's with a man all day long.

Sirioja
06-18-15, 17:21
Yes I saw her in last weekends, friendly as usual, but I didn't go with her since she's with a man all day long.I will not wait for her, maybe try again only if she is free, but really enjoyed her in room.

Nille Copenhagen
06-18-15, 18:47
Yes I saw her in last weekends, friendly as usual, but I didn't go with her since she's with a man all day long.The man wasn't me LOL.

Faceless78
06-18-15, 19:57
The man wasn't me LOL.Thanks for the useful info = =.

Ableyone
06-18-15, 21:47
Raisa got better and more relaxed when you know her, I've been with her many times with longer sessions.There are two girls with similar names Raissa and Raisa at Samya.

Faceless78
06-18-15, 21:58
There are two girls with similar names Raissa and Raisa at Samya.Do they actually have different pronunciations?

Ableyone
06-18-15, 22:08
Do they actually have different pronunciations?I don't know, I've only met one of them, my Raisa / Raissa was skinny, obsessed by money and far too rushed in the room.

Faceless78
06-18-15, 22:41
I don't know, I've only met one of them, my Raisa / Raissa was skinny, obsessed by money and far too rushed in the room.Your description meets at least 10 girls in any club = =.

Talon
06-18-15, 22:43
I don't know, I've only met one of them, my Raisa / Raissa was skinny, obsessed by money and far too rushed in the room.I had the same experience. After 20 minutes she began complaining "Why you no cum?" Total boner killer and the only girl I had that day that I couldn't finish with.

Nille Copenhagen
06-19-15, 00:40
I had the same experience. After 20 minutes she began complaining "Why you no cum?" Total boner killer and the only girl I had that day that I couldn't finish with.Well I was with for 2 hours and she didn't complained LOL.

McAdonis
06-19-15, 04:08

Lastly, Eva Greek who I thought looked good and different from Ro there. Was ok, nice girl.I know of an Eva that is Romanian. She is about 1. 70. Wore her hair in curls that day and looked almost like a wig. She looked mid-to-late 20's. She was wearing a top and bra. Turns out she had A / be cups. Her kissing style was distinct, wide open mouth but soft and extremely wet. We only kissed for about thirty seconds. But I think her saliva was all over my lips. I backed away after that. Customer service oriented but not my style. LU was weak that day because it was a Monday. I believe she said she only works 2-3 days a week.

Raissa was pale and skinny but good tits relative to her body size. I find her body attractive. Noticed some impatience, but it was a moot point because it was my first session on day one of a trip. Did CIM finish. She is famous for coming from an AO club. Another distinctive feature is she wears applies a lot of red-make up on her cheeks which makes them look rosy. She seems moody. Sometimes upbeat and dancing. Sometimes sullen.

PussyLiccker
06-19-15, 04:21
There is a report of Iva on the Dutch forums. Could be her and probably Ro.

Tedesco
06-21-15, 11:36
Ewa (the Romanian woman well described) is active in Samya since three years now. I like her personality but I also have to confirm that she's exactly doing what women are in Samya and other clubs for. Running her business. Arriving in the late afternoon hous, but not working all the days, she knows that always some regular customers knowing her all over the years could be interested joining her on the room after a nice conversation without rush in advance. Ewa makes you feel well and never will forget you, but always gives you a welcome even though your last room with her may be months ago. A woman I appreciate as she is as she is.

Raissa, the slim, white skin or even pale Romanian with "rouge" on her cheeks is always very early in the club. She's too pushy, trying to get the unknown one time customers dragging the guys on the couch. She's not "mine", but she seems to be successful the way she does.

PChew
06-21-15, 16:52
Tried my luck with a quick visit on sat. To see if my favourite is back. No. Disappointed and none of her friends know if she will return.

It was very busy. Seems to be some kind of messe crowd or something. Similar girls.

My eye was on a girl whom I suspect is german. Waited for a few hours and she kept going to man one by one and at the end I gave up.

No girl for me on a busy night which was unusual.

Olivia from Aca wasnt there either whom I would have liked a repeat.

Free Dude
06-21-15, 18:23
Tried my luck with a quick visit on sat. To see if my favourite is back. No. Disappointed and none of her friends know if she will return.

It was very busy. Seems to be some kind of messe crowd or something. Similar girls.

My eye was on a girl whom I suspect is german. Waited for a few hours and she kept going to man one by one and at the end I gave up.

No girl for me on a busy night which was unusual.

Olivia from Aca wasnt there either whom I would have liked a repeat.Your fave is Melly right? Last time I saw her she said she wasn't planning returning after her break, but also conceded plans change. That doesn't help you off course, but in these cases it's easiest to just assume she isn't coming back. If she does, all the better for you.

PedroT97
06-21-15, 18:34
Ewa has been a prominent figure at Samya for ages and was there most days. She has been missing for some weeks now and is away. I was told on Saturday (20th) that she is due back in a week. She is quite easily distinguished and usually has her hair in those big waves. With some extravagant lingerie / accessories. She appears to be multilingual (and that doesn't include her BJs). There are still a number of missing 'regulars'.

PedroT97
06-21-15, 22:10
PChew,

I was there Saturday as well and I was in a room for 'long time' but after I emerged it was damn busy. I might be wrong but during the post 9 pm 'madness (I'll report separately) I can only conclude that the 'German' is Valentina. No, she's not German but on Saturday her half-life in the bar was down to just a few minutes. I've never observed a girl go to the room more. I might be wrong and it may be someone else but any input on looks, style etc?

PChew
06-21-15, 22:37
Your fave is Melly right? Last time I saw her she said she wasn't planning returning after her break, but also conceded plans change. That doesn't help you off course, but in these cases it's easiest to just assume she isn't coming back. If she does, all the better for you.That's right. Thanks for the info. Pretty much the same news I got from her last time. Latest chat with her Samya friends point to likelihood that she won't come back.

Not sure I will enjoy Samya as much.

Having said that, Alex of Oase took a year to return and it was a very good session.

PChew
06-21-15, 22:44
PChew,

I was there Saturday as well and I was in a room for 'long time' but after I emerged it was damn busy. I might be wrong but during the post 9 pm 'madness (I'll report separately) I can only conclude that the 'German' is Valentina. No, she's not German but on Saturday her half-life in the bar was down to just a few minutes. I've never observed a girl go to the room more. I might be wrong and it may be someone else but any input on looks, style etc?Thanks Pedro.

No she is not Valentina as I sessioned with her before.

Valentina is a pretty blonde but not very tall. And she went around naked showing her good body.

This blonde is fairly tall (about 180 cm with heels). Long straight blonde hair with a swim suit or bra. About be cup I reckon. Skin is quite fair and not as tanned as Valentina. Very pretty face with a friendly smile.

You are right that Valentina was busy as usual but I think there were opportunity to capture her. This other blonde was either in the room, or chatting with other local customers (my guess) in the outdoor areas.