PDA

View Full Version : FKK Safari Fellbach

Admin
01-01-07, 01:00
Thread Starter.

Toki Jo
01-28-07, 19:08
FKK Haus is a short taxi ride from the centre of Stuttgart, exect to pay 21 euro to get to Felbach. I would guess most taxi drivers know about this place.

The club is located in an industrial area situated on the first floor. You take a lift up to the entrance. Normal entrance fee applies, 60 euros, soft drinks, coffee, tea and buffet (weekday closes 11pm) is included in the price. The premises are clean enough and although on the smaller side, quite spacious enough to enjoy an evening relaxing.

Last Thursday, I wuld estimate the number of girls at about 20, mostly I would rate at 5/10, several at 6-7/10. I don't think in my opinion, its as good as Colloseum Augsburg overall and certainly not in the class of the big Frankfurt clubs.

I check out a lovely long dark haired 22yr old Paula twice from Poland, 5ft 4in, with a firm 34-24-34 frame who provided me with unhurried service. Basic price 55 euros, CIM 80 euros for 30 minutes. Decent BBBJ service and well recommended.

Jackyo
01-28-07, 20:15
Basic price 55 euros, CIM 110 euros for 3 minutes. Decent BBBJ service and well recommended.
.... that sessions only last three minutes at FKK Haus.

Talk about Schwaebische efficiency!

Breadman
01-28-07, 22:23
Think he meant '30' minutes and just left out the '0' since he went with the same girl twice.

Henio
01-28-07, 23:44
The current prices at Haus Fellbach are:

Entry: 60 €
30 min session: 55 €
60 min session: 110 €
Drinks: 0 € Alkahol free, 3 € Beer, 4,50 € Wine
Extras: 25 for CIM and 50 for anal when on offer

Chivaz

Toki Jo
01-30-07, 01:45
Sorry Gentlemen

I have corrected the 3 to 30 minutes in my previous post on FKK Haus.

Willem2
05-16-07, 12:40
Internetadress : http://www.erosplanet.com/fkk-haus/index.php

Wanking
08-24-07, 00:41
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8aiDfkWzyAU

Anyone want to translate?? Jackyo??

Ebauche
08-24-07, 17:01

That cantilevered sign jutting out from the building is new in the past year.

Euro100
08-24-07, 19:51

Nothing to translate. The two kids are just nervous before going in; they have never been in this place, and are excited what they will find.

Der Prediger
10-04-07, 09:30
I live in Stuttgart and if somebody needs some special information about the FKK-Haus don`t hesitate to ask me. I visit the FKK-Haus regularly and i am very pleased with the service. Both of girls and stuff.

Mercenario
01-14-08, 21:27
I live in Stuttgart and if somebody needs some special information about the FKK-Haus don`t hesitate to ask me. I visit the FKK-Haus regularly and i am very pleased with the service. Both of girls and stuff.I am interested in black, slim ladies. The internet site of the FKK Haus does not provide a update list of the ladies. So I ask you:

Cheers!

Ebauche
01-15-08, 16:03
I am interested in black, slim ladies. The internet site of the FKK Haus does not provide a update list of the ladies. So I ask you:

Cheers!
Occasionally.

No way to tell until you arrive. Better luck in this regard at one of the big FRA clubs.

Member #3453
01-25-08, 03:02
I went to FKK Stuttgart (Phoenix Club) a few weeks ago. It was basically laid out about the same, and with all with the same routines that are generally represented on the boards with respect to FKKs. There were about 35 girls there, and probably about 10 guys. The selection seemed just a slight notch above a medium level massage parlor, with an occassional hotty, but mostly they were also slightly older than we are used to in Monterrey, Mexico, my most frequented venue. Much of my comparison will be with respect to my experiences in Monterrey. I have a definite preference for Latinas, so I knew that my initial experience in Europe would be a very interesting comparison. Frankly, I wasn't sure I would find the European girls nearly as alluring as I routinely find Latin girls, and generally, I validated those conclusions visiting the two FKKs in Stuttgart.

It was cramped quarters at FKK Stuttgart, not particularly a clean kind of environment, kind of like a medium level Monterrey, Mexico, massage parlor, with beds being an additional comfort that distinguishes the FKK from a massage parlor. I also felt that the GFE was much more available in the FKK setting than in the massage parlor setting. But, overall, in comparison, I thought my initial experience with the FKK scene best compared with a massage parlor kind of experience, with the exception of my having the ability to become more acquainted with the girls prior to making a selection, which is not usually the scenario in your typical massage parlor.

Of course, there are many more possibilities available within the FKK environment than a massage parlor, but the environment reminded me of a massage parlor kind of scenario. If I were to spend more time in the FKK scene, and were I to someday be fortunate enough to visit the more notorious FKKs in the Frankfurt area, then I might change my mind about my ultimate conclusions.

I can see where the potential within the FKK scene is more wide open than the massage parlor scene, but the effect of the environment, at least at the two FKKs I visited, reminded me more of a massage parlor than not. However, in fairness, the ability to talk with the girls over drinks, to sit with them on the couches prior to making a selection, etc...is truly an advantage over the massage parlor scene if you're interested in GFE.

Plus, as is the case in so many Mexican bars, there is not the horrible, blasting, blaring music that you routinely encounter in the typical bar scene. Fact is, the ability to talk to the girls, to get to know them more intimately prior to making a selection is always the thing that motivated me to bar fine girls from the Mexican bars rather than engage in acts with them on premises in the massage parlors and clubs of Monterrey. So, the FKKs do offer that advantage over a club scene, and certainly over the massage parlor scene.

FKK Stuttgart had the locker room, the showers, the sauna, the jaccuzi, the lounge areas, etc..., but FKK Stuttgart was relatively cramped quarters in comparison to Club Globe in Zurich, which had much nicer facitilies. I will have to report on Club Globe at a later date. But, I was actually quite impressed with the quality of experience at Club Globe, but also simultaneously fending off a heart attach at the eventual contemplation of the cost, certainly in comparison to Mexico. But, were I to compare Club Globe in Switzerland to the experience at both the FKKs I visited in Stuttgart, I would probably have to admit that Club Globe had them beat.

FKK Stuttgart had four floors of rooms, with the bottom level being the locker room and lounge area, the second level having rooms and a communal shower. The third and fourth floors were all private rooms. At FKK Stuttgart, there was no orgy room that I saw, just private rooms with mattresses thrown on the floors. Plus, I did not see them changing the linens on the beds between sessions. If one were to look closely, I am sure one would determine the rooms and beds to be filthy. But, I didn't look too closely out of fright. When I went to the room with a girl, she would usually throw a big towel over the center of the bed to give us a cleaner environment to lye down.

The first girl I chose spoke English, and her family was from Wyoming. She is a German girl, lives in Germany, has lived there her entire life, and she speaks fluent German of course. But, her English was also very good, almost an undiscernable German dialect to her English, a result of a very brief time during childhood spent in the US, and an American upbringing by American parents. She was a little looney, but a lot of fun. I had a nice time with her.

The second girl was from the Domican Republc, spoke Spanish of course, which enabled me to communicate, which seems to be an important step in the USB courting process :-)))

The second night I visited what I perceived to be the largest FKK in Stuttgart, "FKK-Haus." This was a huge facility in a commercial building, two floors, probably at least occupying a floor space of 20-30,000 square feet, maybe more. I do not judge volumetric space that accurately, but suffice it to say it was a huge frickin' place.

It also contained the usual, locker room, communal shower where the girls and the guys clean up together. There are several environments there at FKK-Haus. There are many private rooms, along with communal rooms with beds that have a shear tent-like covering over them, but these tent like places are exposed to vailed sight by onlookers, plus there is a large orgy room with a matress area that was at least 12' x 12'. However, no orgies were going on, and there were only a few encounters taking place under the vailed tents on the second floor. So, while I had heard of all the decadence that abounds in the FKK scene, I did not really experience much of that at these two FKKs in Stuttgart. I believe it would be possible to witness such voyeristic decadence, but alas, it as not a part of my brief experience in these two FKKs last week.

The rooms were all seemingly pretty clean, with a bed on the floor, but with clean sheets, which are seemingly changed after each encounter, etc...I don't know if they keep up with changing things that often, but the rooms seemed quite clean in comparison to FKK-Stuttgart.

They had a staff of little Philoppinas that were running around making sure the rooms were clean, the locker room was tended to, etc...They had a maid service room where the cleaning girls congregated, and it looked like a laundry in a hotel. The girls were constantly hustling around the facility doing their duty to keep it clean. I was impressed with the effort being made toward cleanliness. Of course, one never really knows the extent of the cleanliness there, and especially because I only spent one evening there, but it seemed comparatively well kept to me.

So, the first girl I chose at FKK-Haus was from Lithuania. She was a tall girl, probably at least 5'10." She had a nice body, a nice rack, about a six or seven in the face, a nice butt...but, tall. I generally seem to gravitate toward shorter girls. I like Latinas, remember. So, I could immediately sense that the whole European experience compared to my routine Monterrey, Mexico experiences was going to offer something quite a bit different for me. I usually prefer shorter girls, and don't usually select tall girls, but in Europe, the girls are tall. So, much of your selection will be girls that are from the Eastern Block Nations, many of them big boned, and tall. The first girl I selected was quite tall, but she smiled, and her friendly personality made me choose her over some of the others. Oh well, attitude is everything...

There were very definitely girls there that did not like going with anyone outside their own relative age group, and most of the time, they were also "hotties." But, there were some that seemed open to a middle aged guy, but even at that, most were pretty reserved that were relatively young. Of course, the older girls, maybe 34-39, they were "chomping at the bit." But, even they were "restrained," and not overly aggressive.

I found that you needed to approach the younger girls with a degree of intuitional sixth sense to determine their range of preferences. I found that most of the girls were not aggressive, waiting to be selected, not even soliciting clients, but waiting patiently. You had to make the moves, and discern their interest level, especially as a middle aged male. They simply did not make the first move, not even a smile. But, if you made the effort, smiled, showed some tenderness toward them, they would recipricate, and often, they would send the right signals. But, mine was usually the first move. There were always a couple of really aggressive ones, but I never even considered them. Generally, I prefer the girls I see to make the selection. I prefer them to choose me. But, it became increasingly evident that the routine dictated that the girls were always going to hang back, and that I was going to have to make the first move.

I was not bashful with girls I wanted to assess, but some of them did not react favorably enough to risk potential disappointment. An expenditure in Europe is no cheap thrill. So, with there being an evident age bias present, one had to use some intuition to gage whether the encounters were going to be "rewarding." There were, afterall, a number of twenty and thirty something guys there for the girls to target.

But, conversely, there were also girls that did not have an age bias, girls that once I spoke to them, their interest/acceptance level became more evident, and their demeanor was accepting of me as a middle aged guy. In the privacy of the room, my theory about woman lacking the same degree of age bias as males was proved once again. The social taboos of age bias from women is easily removed in the privacy of a room, with no outside socialization taboos to fuck up the dynamic. But, on the floor, there were girls that seemingly did not prefer to see guys other than ones in their own age group.

The second girl I chose was from Romania. She was 23 years old, olive skin, round cute face, black hair, tight and thin body, "C" size chest, etc...She spoke fluent English. She was really delightful, very interested, lots of kissing, very sweet, etc...I enjoyed my time with her very much. I think she probably stayed with me for at least 45 minutes if not one hour.

I would always ask the girls how much I owed them, and they routinely surprised me by telling me that I only owed them for an hour, or a half hour, when in reality, I know I spent at least twice that amount of time with them in the room.

This distinction compared to a typical Mexico experience impressed me, and after having endured the Mexico scene, and it's time watchers, it literally surprised me, mostly because it is otherwise very, very, expensive in Europe. In assessing the comparative cost, I fully expected the girls to be quite mercenary, and I was quite pleasantly surprised when this did not ever seem to be the case.

I did tip most of the girls over and above their fee, and none of the girls were time watchers. They did not know they would be receiving tips until the very end, when the both of us were standing in the locker room where I could access my funds. They surprised me by not watching the clock, and charging me accordingly to the actual time we had been together. Europe is very expensive, and I expected them to bleed me where ever possible. That was not the case in either of the FKK's in Stuttgart that I visited.

The payment plan works this way. You pay your entrance fee up front. Then if you partake in time with a girl for sex, taking as much time as you want to get to know her first in the lounge, or in whatever other way you find pleasant. Then, it's a flat rate charged by the half hour. You get soft drinks free, and liquor and beer cost something more. But, I don't remember those specifics because I do not drink.

The entrance fee at the FKK-Haus was higher than FKK-Stuttgart. I expected FKK-Haus to have many more girls because I was there on a Friday night, and I had been told by my first girl at FKK-Stuttgart that FKK-Haus would have many more girls, and that they had a much bigger environment than her own club, especially on the weekend. The environment was much, much nicer at FKK-Haus, and much bigger too. But, I was surprised when I finally did arrive at FKK-Haus and assessed the talent because I actually saw more girls at FKK-Stuttgart on Thursday night than I saw at FKK-Haus on Friday night. However, I was not able to spend the amount of time at FKK-Haus that I spent at FKK-Stuttgart.

Plus, I must say, the girls at FKK-Stuttgart were much more attentive to me as a patron than most of the girls seemed to be at FKK-Haus. I was a little surprised that the girls at FKK-Haus seemed more subdued, less aggressive, but in a good way, than the girls at FKK-Haus. Aggressive is not really the proper term to describe the girls in FKK-Stuttgart. They were not aggressive, but simply displayed a greater level of interest with body language, and conversation. The girls at FKK-Haus were much more aloof it seemed. The quality of selection seemed ever so slightly better at FKK-Haus, but not by much.

Fats
01-25-08, 05:13
Europe is very expensive, and I expected them to bleed me where ever possible.

According to your report, you paid:

FKK Stuttgart (Phoenix Club)--300 Euros for an hour and 200 Euros for half an hour

FKK Haus--180 Euros for a little more than half an hour...at least 45 minutes if not one hour

Then you "tipped 20-50 Euros over and above their fee"

The established fees according to a German forum are:

Club: Phoenix, Stuttgart
Eintritt: 45 €
30 min: 55 € inkl. FO (sofern es das Mädel bietet)
60 min: 110 €
Getränke: 0 € Non-Alk
Extras: 25 € FT, 25 € Anal

Club: FKK-Haus, Fellbach bei Stuttgart
Eintritt: 60 €
30 min: 55 €
Getränke: 0 € Alk-Frei, 3 € Pils, 4,50 € Wein
Extras: 25 FT, 50 Anal sofern angeboten

If your timekeeping was correct, you were bled, badly. In addition, tipping is not the local custom. It is not required or even expected.

Member #3453
01-25-08, 16:01
After re-examining my former post, I did definitely mis-speak in terms of the half hour fees I recollected in writing my post. Thank you, Fats, for pointing it out. I will amend it now. I think my recollection of the costs were confused with time I spent previously that week at Club Globe in Switzerland, which was outrageous in price comparatively. Both of these clubs have websites where interested parties can verify the rates.

http://www.fkk-haus.com/engl.php

http://www.fkk-stuttgart.de/

I believe the costs were quoted to me at the door to both clubs slightly higher than what you have posted in your reply. I seem to recall it being 60E for a half hour at FKK-Haus, and 40E for a half hour at FKK-Stuttgart. But, as is obvious, my exact recollection is faulty. I also recall the the cover charge at FKK-Stuttgard was 40E and 60E at FKK-Haus.

The girls I chose to tip were exceptional, and they did stay much longer than the time charged. If I choose to give a girl a tip, it is done in conjunction with the time I believe she was actually with me. The girls at FKK-Stuttgart spent way more time with me than what they charged me for, so I tipped them accordingly.

The girls at FKK-Haus kept closer to time, and if they were good, I tipped them more conservatively as a tip intended for good service, and not as a voluntary tip to compensate them for extra time spent, although the both of them at FKK-Haus spent slightly more time with me than a half hour.

If tipping is not the norm in the FKKs, then the girls truly were benevolent in staying longer time, and with consciensciousness, because they had no prior expectation for tips as a result. I am further impressed in knowing that tipping is not something they anticipated in exchange for their effort with me.

According to your report, you paid:

FKK Stuttgart (Phoenix Club)--300 Euros for an hour and 200 Euros for half an hour

FKK Haus--180 Euros for a little more than half an hour...at least 45 minutes if not one hour

Then you "tipped 20-50 Euros over and above their fee"

The established fees according to a German forum are:

Club: Phoenix, Stuttgart
Eintritt: 45 €
30 min: 55 € inkl. FO (sofern es das Mädel bietet)
Getränke: 0 € Non-Alk
Extras: 25 € FT, 25 € Anal

Club: FKK-Haus, Fellbach bei Stuttgart
Eintritt: 60 €
30 min: 55 €
Getränke: 0 € Alk-Frei, 3 € Pils, 4,50 € Wein
Extras: 25 FT, 50 Anal sofern angeboten

If your timekeeping was correct, you were bled, badly. In addition, tipping is not the local custom. It is not required or even expected.

Ebauche
01-25-08, 17:19
The girls I chose to tip were exceptional, and they did stay much longer than the time charged. If I choose to give a girl a tip, it is done in conjunction with the time I believe she was actually with me. The girls at FKK-Stuttgart spent way more time with me than what they charged me for, so I tipped them accordingly.
Fats' pricing is correct.

Please DO NOT tip in FKK's. Pay for actual time spent only. Reward by seeing the particular girl again, becoming a regular. After being a regular for a while, it is certainly fine to give a very small gift occasionally (no more than 5-10 Euro).

Better yet just to buy them a drink - they get a cut of the overpriced fee.

Warsteiner
01-25-08, 20:56
Please DO NOT tip in FKK's. Pay for actual time spent only. Reward by seeing the particular girl again, becoming a regular. After being a regular for a while, it is certainly fine to give a very small gift occasionally (no more than 5-10 Euro).

Better yet just to buy them a drink - they get a cut of the overpriced fee.

Agreed, don't mention that you have tipped a girl as you will be flamed. The girls do not expect to be tipped and it is not something that anyone wants to start! If you like a girl either spend an extra 30 mins with her chatting, buy her a drink, give her an extra few Euros (i.e. the session costs €75 give her €80 and tell her not to bother with the change) or pay her the best compliment of all and have a repeat session with her :)

Member #4285
04-11-09, 12:08
No one from this board has visit this place recently? Look at Adriana, gorgeous!!
http://www.fkk-haus.com/girl_detail.php?girl=adriana

I missed my trip to Berlin 2-5 april because of my work. But soon Im totaly free from work (I have a company for sale). I think I will travel around in Germany for one or two months when all is settled (under my upcoming one year around the world trip). Ive been working hard for 7 years, Im done whith this now and looking forward to this trip so much! :D

Bobo.fr
05-31-09, 23:18
I visited the Haus on Friday May 29th, 2009 for the first time and unfortunately it was for the last time too : its death was programmed for Sunday May 31st at 4 A.M.

What I heard there was that the Haus was sold to a Romanian staff (??) that will transform it into a "Partytreff club" (100 Euros for entrance); most of the ladies who worked for the Haus left already, I met twice Stephanie who would go to Milan (she's italian) and expected to go back to Germany in September but to join the club Palace at Frankfurt, Paula (Spanish) who expected to go to Flamingo club, Anna (Spanish), Bella (a young Hungarian girl), Vanessa (?) (a nervous blonde German).

Globally magic but .... "Magic is gone" (Bagdad cafe)

Sportsman
06-01-09, 02:17
I visited the Haus on Friday May 29th, 2009 for the first time and unfortunately it was for the last time too : its death was programmed for Sunday May 31st at 4 A.M.

What I heard there was that the Haus was sold to a Romanian staff (??) that will transform it into a "Partytreff club" (100 Euros for entrance)FKK Haus will become Pussy Club Stuttgart.

http://www.pussy-club.eu/clubs/stuttgart/

There have been many posts on their sister clubs in Wuppertal, Heidelberg, and Berlin in the past few months.

Creature2
06-01-09, 20:51
FKK Haus will become Pussy Club Stuttgart.

http://www.pussy-club.eu/clubs/stuttgart/

There have been many posts on their sister clubs in Wuppertal, Heidelberg, and Berlin in the past few months.

That's a shame!
I wish to visit this club last week, when I was the area, but couldn't do it. I was too late to get the rental from the sixti so, as it was close to my hotel in the airport Stuttgart, I had to repeat The Paradise two days in a row.

That is a shame, I wanted to see Haus and Sakura, since they had two hours visit offers as well. I heard the girls in Haus were better than compared the ones in Paradise.

Now, I may stop for PC Stuttgart in September, then.

Scoubidou
10-08-09, 21:19
It seems that since 1st of september, a new FFK has been created at same location that FKK-HAUS. This new FKK is named FKK-SAFARI Stuttgart.
see the link : http://www.fkk-haus.com/

Toscana
10-09-09, 08:17
It seems that since 1st of september, a new FFK has been created at same location that FKK-HAUS. This new FKK is named FKK-SAFARI Stuttgart.
see the link : http://www.fkk-haus.com/Yes, first it became a Pussyclub, now it seems to have reverted to an FKK.

Interestingly if you look up the website, there are now three Safari clubs, Stuttgart, Neu-Ulm and Pforzheim. Seems Safari Neu-Ulm will compete directly with Morgenland (sister club to Colosseum). The Pforzheim club has the same address as FKK Planet (sister club of World and founded 3-4 years ago). So someone has probably taken someone over. The old Planet site is still working too... Anyone got the background here?

Generally it seems to me that Baden-Württemberg is no longer so badly set up with clubs as the reputation of the south would have it. There's a whole string of clubs along the A8 Autobahn now, and Stuttgart especially has some choice. Anyone visited any of these clubs recently?

Robinpost
11-01-09, 22:37
Toscana and Others,

I'll visit the Safari Fellbach this week, most probably on Wednesday. Last time I was there was about a year ago, when it still was the "FKK Haus".

Ofcourse, I'm very interested to see the modifications that apparently were made to the place since last year. I'll keep you posted.

Robinpost
11-08-09, 09:21
As promised, find enclosed my report on FKK Safari in Fellbach, formerly known as FKK Haus and Pussyclub:

First of all the most important part: What do you get for your bucks?

Entry is 30 Euros, half an hour in an room with standard service (BBBJ, intercourse and sometimes Kissing) is 50 Euros.

Most of the “extras” are 25 Euros (CIM, CIF, etc). Anal is an additional 50 Euros.
Entrance fee used to be a lot higher at FKK Haus, and the price per half an hour used to be 55 Euros. Prices have become commercially more interesting. More bang for your bucks!

What has changed since it was FKK Haus?

In the FKK Haus times, you received a bathrobe when entering the premises. Now, at Safari, they’ll only give you two towels: One to wrap around your private parts, and another one to take a shower. If your shower-towel is wet, you can exchange it for a dry one.

Only disadvantage with these towels is that they do not have any pockets. I was used to put my cigarettes in my pocket, and now you’ll have to carry them all the time. No big deal.

There is no longer any food available and included in the price. For met that poses no problem, but for mongering colleagues who tend to stay for more than a couple of hours it might be a good idea to get a decent meal before you enter! The food at FKK Haus was appalling, so I’ll definitely not miss it. Soft drinks are sill included in the entrance fee, alcohol needs to be paid separately.

Furthermore, they have installed new sauna’s, the cinema is still present but no longer any movies are shown. The room can now be used for orgies etc. The massage guy, Udo, is still there.

And now the more interesting part:

The Girls

On Wednesday and Thursday the place was crowded with girls. More girls than men. This resulted in you always having a nice choice of different beauties in the age between 20-30 years old. White, black, asian, German, East –European, beautiful but also some so ugly that you really question yourself how they can make a living in a place like this.…..all is present. But most of them are at least a7 or higher. What they call in German en “Optikfick” (Looker to fuck) . A lot of them prefer to speak English, as German is too difficult for them. In general the contact is quite easy too make. Of course there are girls that are coming up to you saying “hey Schatzi”, but those are the ones to avoid I guess.

All in all I was so pleased from what I saw on Wednesday, that I went back on Thursday. I have visited other FKK places as well in the Stuttgart area, but most of the time they we more expensive (Paradise, Sakura) or rather small/ claustrophobic (Phönix). I was never in Pussyclub, so I cannot tell you how the situation is nowadays compared to those Flatrate-fucking-times.

Have fun!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Big30
01-10-10, 04:09
http://www.fkk-safari.de/site/

Big30

Creature2
04-03-10, 10:59
Now, they increased the entry fee to 40 Euro, for both clubs in Stuttgart-Felbach and for the one in new-Ulm. Still, there is no food, I suppose.

The entry for the one in Pforzheim remain intact, 15 Euro.

Chicafan
04-22-10, 17:54
Creature,

Did you get a feel for which of the two clubs is better for talent? I imagine with the close proximity the girls can easily alternate.

Now, they increased the entry fee to 40 Euro, for both clubs in Stuttgart-Felbach and for the one in new-Ulm. Still, there is no food, I suppose.

The entry for the one in Pforzheim remain intact, 15 Euro.

Creature2
04-23-10, 14:11
Creature,

Did you get a feel for which of the two clubs is better for talent? I imagine with the close proximity the girls can easily alternate.

The last time when I was in Pforzheim (it was then called, FKK Planet), the talents ain't good at all, there were only two doables (inside of 15 girls) for my taste. The lineup in FKK Haus (Felbach) was way better.

Saying that, I didn't visited both clubs after they turned into Safari chain. I have intention to visit the one in Felbach, but I am no fancy with the one in Pforzheim. And the one in new-Ulm is simply out of my range area.

Dedalus
04-23-10, 23:32
Hey All,

I've been wondering if anyone has been to Safari recently. At the end of March there were some girls at Oase who had worked at Safari who told me that the hefty raids last year had caused the place and the girls some pretty strong troubles. I found no recent mention of this on the RF, but I remember reading about the place being raided and that a few under-aged foreign girls were found working there.

It's been well over a year since I visited the place. Wasn't all that bad back when it was FKK Haus.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Creature2
01-15-11, 10:55
Hey All,

I've been wondering if anyone has been to Safari recently. At the end of March there were some girls at Oase who had worked at Safari who told me that the hefty raids last year had caused the place and the girls some pretty strong troubles. I found no recent mention of this on the RF, but I remember reading about the place being raided and that a few under-aged foreign girls were found working there.

It's been well over a year since I visited the place. Wasn't all that bad back when it was FKK Haus.

Cheers,

DedalusHi Dedalus,

Maybe, I might visit this place this January-February. Will report back, I promise.

I wasn't there since they turned it from Haus to Safari.

Robinpost
02-12-11, 13:42
I was in safari Fellbach in December 2010 and January 2011. In December I heard that Safari Fellbach might close. This is not the case, as in January they were still open. According to the lady at the reception desk, they will not close at all.

After the entrance fee increase from 30 to 40 euros, there is still no food. That's a pity, because you'll leave the place as soon as you're hungry. Rumours say that the food will be reinstalled. So I'm looking forward to see the proof. I will be on business trip to Stuttgart on Tuesday and I'll try to verify this rumour.

In December and January there were lots of girls, both German and East-European.

Creature2
02-14-11, 12:28
I was in safari Fellbach in December 2010 and January 2011. In December I heard that Safari Fellbach might close. This is not the case, as in January they were still open. According to the lady at the reception desk, they will not close at all.

After the entrance fee increase from 30 to 40 euros, there is still no food. That's a pity, because you'll leave the place as soon as you're hungry. Rumours say that the food will be reinstalled. So I'm looking forward to see the proof. I will be on business trip to Stuttgart on Tuesday and I'll try to verify this rumour.

In December and January there were lots of girls, both German and East-European. Hi Robinpost,

Thanks for this update.

I might be interested to read your full report, (especially about the girls) when you will have enough time to do it.

As I want to visit this club this spring (I was in the area this January but can't make it) , this might be a handy first hand information.

Cheers

Robinpost
03-29-11, 21:14
I was in Safari Fellbach last week. Entrance fee is 40 euros.

The number of girls in the club was approx. 25. Both young and old, pretty and ugly, German amd Eastern European. You'll definately find one (or more) of your linking.

There is still no food, but at the moment they are rebuilding the first floor. A new wet area (sauna etc) is created. The lady at the entrance told me this area will open by the 1st of May if everything goes well. From that moment on they will also serve food again! So that's great news! I have no info on whether the entrance fee will be raised on / after that date.

The girls are quite relaxed. Ofcourse there are some annoying types that ask you "Ficken?" But in general the girls try to make eye contact and then after some smiling come up to you for a chat. Whenever there is a click you can sit with them on one of the sofas, kiss, or go to a room. In general it's 50 euros for 30 minutes. BBBJ and kissing included. BBBJ on the sofa is possible also, as well as full action in the cinema or on the sofa in the corner.

At the bar soft drinks are free, beer, wine and liquor needs to be paid seperately. Furthermore there is a massage (male) for 40 euros. Good strong massage, no sex ofcourse. In the summer you can use the terrace to sit in the sun. That was possible last week! Absolutely marvellous to sit in the sun, see the girls passing by, then choose one and have a BBBJ in the sun on a beach bed.

Place is clean, sauna is hot, people are friendly and the atmosphere is good. Next month there is another business trip planned to Stuttgart.

Creature2
03-30-11, 09:56
Good strong massage, no sex ofcourse.Hopefully :)

Robinpost
04-27-11, 21:12
Just a short message: I have just heard that from 1st May 2011 onwards, food will be served in this club.

They apparently have redecorated the sauna area and created two (separate?) clubs: One FKK, where all men wear a towel, and one other club in the same building where men can wear their clothes. The girls will visit both floors, so they actually work in two clubs at the same time.

The entrance fee will be raised to approx. 60 Euros (was: 40)

I'll be in Fellbach by the end of May; I'll report back after my next visit.

These business trips are never boring!

Stonker
05-22-11, 22:39
I was in the club recently . It was expensive to get in. €69 if I remember correctly and they claimed 20 girls were there. They may have been right but I made it closer to 15, maybe 16 or 17. The standard was only fair. Some of them may have appealed to men who like plenty of woman for their money and some were on the older side. Overll not more than a 6 average with a couple of 8's. The ones you wouldn't fancy were all over you and the others just weren't! It did seem altogether pretty quiet and that may have been because it was a Monday. It was very dark throughout. Too dark for my taste.

Eventually I decided to go for a slim, dark girl (after the other slim, dark girl, just couldn't be bothered!). She was good but rushed. I went to sakura later in the week. No comparison! Sakura for me in future.

Creature2
07-25-11, 14:50
For second day, I had enough option but I didn't had enough time to play. I could stay maximum 1 hour or mayle less in the club, so I should find a decent girl and go to the room immediately)

First option is to repeat Sakura (which I believe was fine but route was the longest one)

Second option was Paradise but 80Euro entry was a bit expensive for an hour stay.

Third option wsa FKK Stuttgart, Phoneix which is on downtown (this was the closest one but I heard it was not clean, maybe will check it later, this year)

Fourth option, FKK Safari (which I made it)

Taxi ride from our hotel takes 18 Euro one way. We wnet to the building and take the elevator for the third fllor. When we reached the club, the lady in the counter told us there is two club; one is the FKK, the other was Safari lounge for 20 Euro entry price and you don't have to change clothes. As we will stay less than one hour, we choose the lounge, paid 20 Euro each and received avoucher good for four drinks. Gain the lady told us there were 26 girls but we could count ony the half of it. It was faster to get in without changing, we sat in the bar, had our first drink and check-out the line-up. The girls constantly ventoures into both clubs so you may see all girls. There were mostly with cloths, I wonder if they change it when they go to FKK part. The quality of the line-up was too low, mostly from Bulgaria and Romania, and some not so attractive Russians, it is not comparable with the line-up of Sakura, nor Paradise, and even it is not possible to compare it with former FKK Haus (this place was a fine FKK named FKK Haus, when I visited in 2008, and the line-up was fine, maybe some girls went to Paradise after the FKK Haus changed into a cheap flatrate named Pussy Club. Now it is again FKK but under Safari management which control three clubs (Fellbach, Neu-Ulm and Pforzheim. Now, the one in Pforzheim is disappeared, I can't find any trace of that. This one in Pfrozheim was named Planet, but now FKK Planet stands for a big and brand new FKK in NRW, and not in Badem Wuertemberg)

When the line-up is not so good, there were nothing than drinking. Some girls approched, I offer them some drinks, too, in order to form some chats, but that is all, there were nothing which attract my attention. My buddy, on the other hand, had found again a sweet black girl for Africa, which he go to upstairs rooms with. I wait him while drinking a Red Bull, to finish his work with black lady and returned to the hotel without sessioning. Damage of the night was just the 20Euro entry / drink money and the taxi ride back to downtown.

Fazit: I don't know if this is the standart line-up but we reach the club at midnight, maybe best girls has left already. Even so, I am doubtful that I will repeat Safari, especially when you have Paradise as a local competition, where you have more women. This time, I didn't see the FKK side, but when it was FKK Haus, it was ok, now it should be smaller, because some part of it is divided for safari Lounge. The Lounge, on the other hand, is decent, when you are short on time, and don't want to change, just pick a girl and go to the room with her, and then you may exit the club for good.

Yakob
08-27-13, 22:53
When the line-up is not so good, there were nothing than drinking. Damage of the night was just the 20Euro entry / drink money and the taxi ride back to downtown.

Fazit: I don't know if this is the standart line-up but we reach the club at midnight, maybe best girls has left already. Even so, I am doubtful that I will repeat Safari, especially when you have Paradise as a local competition, where you have more women. This time, I didn't see the FKK side, but when it was FKK Haus, it was ok, now it should be smaller, because some part of it is divided for safari Lounge. The Lounge, on the other hand, is decent, when you are short on time, and don't want to change, just pick a girl and go to the room with her, and then you may exit the club for good.Hello Creature2,

Thank you for the report. Now that I have read it I think I make good decision to not go here and instead go to Paradise and Sakura during my Stuttgart stay. It was 65 euro entry for Sakura sadly. Barbeque at Sakura is good. Nice thick slices of pork cutlets / fillet were cooked nicely with juicy tenderness by the Sakura staff.

I really did think to come to Safari to see since my friend from Heidelberg would mention Safari but would place Sakura higher up the ranking. He also ranked Oase and Mainhattan better than Sharks and would drive further for them.

Ibn Buttita
10-02-14, 23:57
Usually when you read unpromising reports about a club on the forum it's for good reason. I had planned to visit Safari in Fellbach as part of my visits to Stuttgart's Big 3 saunaclubs back in August, but with the poor reports I had read (and no reports at all for a year!) my plan was to give it a try in the afternoon of my third day in the Stuttgart area, and then go back to either Paradise or Sakura for the evening. Sakura had a major leg up, as the night before I had a passionate session with a cute blonde whom I wanted to see again.

On first sight of Safari my early departure plan seemed right on the mark. Set alongside the train tracks, the building looked dumpy, and having to go up a couple of floors to enter seemed sketchy. Once inside I paid up, and the counter lady told me about their short time offer: stay less than two hours (she recorded my entry time) to get a discounted admission. This seemed like a good out for me, in case I continued to be unimpressed. After seeing the rudimentary locker room, and dodging a clingy, chunky Ukrainian, I had low expectations.

Those changed pretty quickly. On the way to the bar I passed a cute, curvy girl with light brown hair. I followed her into the hallway and made her acquaintance. Adorable is an apt term for 20-year old Romanian Lorena, who had a body that's very arousing for me: a round ass and a bit of baby fat with smallish, delicate breasts. Things got off to a romantic start with sensitive kissing and washing her breasts with my tongue. I planned an hour session from the start, and spent lots of time licking her pussy until it got soaking wet. Her BJ in return felt good, so I didn't make a fuss over the fact that she snuck a condom on it beforehand. This and some holding of the condom base while I fucked her missionary gave me the impression that she was fairly new to the game, but it was a sweet session anyway.

Safari is fairly small, so you end up passing by the same girls again and again. I saw some making their rounds frequently; with the Ukrainian I first saw and another MILF this was my cue to escape down a side hallway or into the wellness area. But with some girls these encounters were great, if only visually. Yasmin was a girl I loved seeing swishing down the hall, her curvy ass cheeks in beautiful motion below the scarf around her waistm Middle-Eastern style. She waylaid me the first time placing her arms around my neck, which I welcomed. Her exotic, dark features allowed her to pass for Turkish as she claimed, although I suspect she was Roma-descent Romanian. We ducked right into one of the rooms off the hallway, where I discovered what a juicy kisser she was. We had the kind of session I got used to and really appreciated at Safari: top-quality service, with passionate kissing and enthusiastic fucking, all included even in a standard 30 minute session.

By this time I was minutes away from the two hour time limit to leave the club with my discount. I mulled it over and realized that Safari had a lot more promise than I originally thought, with a number of girls who interested me, so I decided to commit to the place for the night. I soon discovered that I had made the right choice. On a stroll through the hallways I noticed a petite blonde with breasts poking over the top of her bustier playing on one of the casino game machines outside the bar room. I sat in the vacant seat beside Clara, but couldn't tempt her away to a couch: she was on a lucky streak on the machine. She did go off to the room with me, a better gamble for her I guess.

I was the one who hit the jackpot, This tiny Romanian was a real cutie, and when she stripped out of her bustier I was happy to see a taut, perfect tummy. For the next hour we fucked intensely; it was easy to maneuver her small body into plenty of positions. As far as I could tell our excitement was mutual, as whenever I looked at her face her mouth seemed to be open, gasping with arousal.

The girls had already won me over, but as I spent more time at Safari the place itself began to grow on me. The strange jumble of themes was kind of charming: African Bush camp meets crystal chandelier lounge. Outside on the terrace it got even weirder, a mashup featuring a sauna shack styled after a Chinese temple, Polynesian island tiki-god statues, and plastic palm trees. Weirdest of all, there was a mock-stone waterfall emblazoned with the word "Oase," perhaps a rejected item from a much more famous FKK further north.

The terrace didn't get a lot of use, from what I could tell on my forays out there, probably since the day was slightly cool. After my session with Clara I did go out for a nap in the waning afternoon rays. I was not along for long. Hearing footsteps over the decorative footbridge up there I girded myself for an unwanted approach, but was pleasantly surprised when friendly Romanian Roxy slid into my lap, resting her pendulous breasts (I love any chance to use that phrase!) on my chest. This tall brunette had the kind of thick sexy body I love in women from Brazil and Egypt, with a big, sexy bunda to match. During our friendly talk I caressed her wonderful the-cups until she shut me up with some juicy tongue kissing. She happily agreed when I asked her for a blowjob out there on the terrace, and we soon relocated to a room inside, where I capped off the fun session grinding against her ass, cumming as she lay flat on the bed.

For all its stylistic inconsistency, the management's efforts shone through, for example in the nicely done wellness room, whose low lighting and birdsong soundtrack really soothed me while relaxing in the big hot tub or sauna. (That naturalistic background sound was also a welcome change in the room, better to fuck to than the loud music coming from the bar in many clubs). Another pleasant surprise was the food. While I was annoyed that they lock up the dining room and leave you without any sustenance from mid-afternoon onward, once they opened the Louis XIV style dining room at dinner time, there was a good spread to choose from, with a selection of beef, pork, fish, and chicken plus sides. This wasn't food cooked up in massive quantities, not quite home cooking but definitely tasty.

The diversity of girls at Safari impressed me, from thick, busty Roxy to petite blonde Clara, and then onto another one who caught my eye. Erika, one of a small group of Bulgarians at the club, was a tall, leggy, super-slender brunette. She was very reserved and conversed little (despite what I could tell were good English skills) as we sat together at a table in the hall, but her shy smile convinced me that this was not a bad sign. Inside the room she had none of the hallmarks of a professional working girl: it felt like the first sex with a girlfriend after a few dates, especially the way she smiled as we fucked and cuddled after I (we?) orgasmed. I think a reason that this felt like real world date sex was that she was a real world girl, on her third day on the job in Germany. Adding to my shock, she told me she was 30 years old, since to me she had a skinny body of a teen, but this just added to the fantasy.

Earlier in the evening I had seen an attractive blonde wearing glasses, and at one point introduced myself to Lily, who was as friendly as she was sexy. I had just come from a session so wasn't ready to commit right then, but said I would see her later. I did see her as my night was coming to a close (as I planned to take the S-Bahn back to Stuttgart soon), and sat with her at the bar. She told me she was German, from Cologne, and sensing something familiar I asked if she worked there (it felt like I had seen her on a NRW trip), but she said she avoided working in her hometown. As we got into action in the room, something in my mind was triggered by the way she smiled, teasingly, while she rode me vigorously. As we relaxed after I came I told her I had fucked her before, at Dolce Vita in Dusseldorf, my memory finally working. She confirmed that she had worked there under the name Jackline (without glasses) and said that I had also seemed familiar to her. We enjoyed our reunion, and expressed hope that we would see each other again, here or in Dusseldorf.

So Safari went friom being a maligned afterthought to the highlight of my Stuttgart trip. The girls there (the ones I sessioned with as well as some others) all had something interesting about them visually (a diverse looking group it was), and were a very friendly bunch. Service was consistently excellent, all of my girls launching into girlfriend mode with passionate kissing and more in the room (and sometimes even beforehand). Safari lacked the lustre of Paradise or Sakura, but the facility held its own, and where it really mattered, the ladies, it outshone the rest (and many other places further afield). Let's hope I start a trend of positive reviews on this thread.

Hessen Bub
10-04-14, 10:52
Thanks for the update on Safari. You don't read a lot about the club. I've only been there once, years ago when it was still called FKK Haus Fellbach and before the Pussy Club Period. Sounds like a real alternative to Paradise. How much was the entry and could you give some details on the short time option?

HB.

Ibn Buttita
11-09-14, 23:15
Hi HB,

Sorry to notice this so late. Entry cost 60 Euros, and 30 for the two-hour stay.

Hope that helps.

IB.

Thanks for the update on Safari. You don't read a lot about the club. I've only been there once, years ago when it was still called FKK Haus Fellbach and before the Pussy Club Period. Sounds like a real alternative to Paradise. How much was the entry and could you give some details on the short time option?

HB.

XXL
05-18-15, 21:36
This Sunday I decided to skip Sakura for the sake of exploring new ground. It's unfair to compare an FKK on a Sunday with an FKK on a Friday but the line-up at Safari's was definitely a notch under the one I'd found at Finca Erotica at the same time of day (early afternoon) on Friday. While the line-up at Finca's had proved undistinguishable from an unbiased sample of say Shark's or Oase's, here I didn't see a single girl whom I was badly anxious to be with in bed. The girls were MILFish and had so-so figures. Still, when the Viagra is drawn, it must be drunk, so I decided to swallow my disappointment and to slum it with what was on offer. Number one was a Ukrainian, number two a Bulgarian, number three (the one who emptied my balls) I forgot to ask. Could Romania be the only donor country that sends its prettiest females to Germany (other donor countries sending the latter to Dubai or Macao)? Anyway this number three gave me an unforgettable doggy ride : appearances are not, after all, everything.

Safari is undoubtedly the weakest of the Stuttgart 3's (Paradise, Sakura, Safari). It is also further away from the major motorways and driving there at peak traffic hours might be a hassle. On the other hand there's a major tram line passing next to it so getting there by public transport should be easy. Note that unlike at Finca's where the happy hour price depended on arrival time and not on how long you stayed, Safari have a happy hour system where you pay full price (60 euros) and you get 25 back upon leaving if you stayed less than 2 hours (same as in Augsburg's Colloseum). Safari should revamp their astonishingly lacklustre website and provide an English version of it if they want to attract customers. Odd thing is, the place is fitted with what seems to my layman's eyes expensive period furniture. It has plenty of space, including a rather big cinema. Could it be (like Villa Vertigo?) a great place to be on special "party" days?

MatrixBoy
08-03-15, 11:58
I was there this Saturday! Yes I agree! Romanian girls are the best! I met with the Romanian Inessa Schriebl! I couldn't get enough!! Emptied my balls several times on this tight little Romanian! Sexy and a great ride! Going back for more!

XXL
09-19-15, 17:18
Holiday Inn Express near Paradise had no availabilities this Thursday night so I decided to put this to good use and spend the night in some other part of Stuttgart, in Fellbach near FKK Safari to be precise. I had visited Safari on a Sunday afternoon (see my post below), not the most representative time, so maybe what I would find this Thursday evening would change my mind about Safari being a poor 3rd behind Paradise and Sakura. It didn't.

Among the 15 or so girls I saw after paying my 65-euro entry charge, none gave me a tingling in the trouser department. No beautiful face, no stunning figure. I couldn't help thinking: this is what FKKs may one day look like if a punitive new law on prostitution comes into force .

All the same, those girls had cunts and butts and were still better-looking than most wives after 15 years of marriage. Most importantly, the Sildenafil I had swallowed put me under an obligation. I sessioned two girls from Moldavia. The 2nd one was at least very good in bed and very cooperative (among other things when it came to sliding down a tricky Okamoto 0. 02 down my foreskin-ribbed cock, never an easy task). Both had that special warm-hearted girl-friendliness I've found moldavian girls to possess (as opposed to Rumanian who are more pro). This was partly wasted on my because I'm not into GF-sex. This 2nd girl told me about the many places she'the worked before and what kind of problems she had encountered. She was happy with Safari and reported doing good money there, maybe because she was one of the least average-looking of all the girls present (success, therefore money, being always relative). Both girls contrived to give me a covered blowjob. Is there a Moldavian connection for covered blow-jobs in German FKKs? Or rather a Rumanian connection for BBBJs?

I don't recommend Safari to any monger who is in Germany for a limited time though I don't regret having stopped there as not visiting the same places all the time being is key to a rewarding FKK sexual life.

I visited FKK Saarbruecken the next day (Friday evening) and the quality there was top-league with no queuing for rooms.

Sebastiane
10-18-15, 20:40
So Safari went friom being a maligned afterthought to the highlight of my Stuttgart trip. The girls there (the ones I sessioned with as well as some others) all had something interesting about them visually (a diverse looking group it was), and were a very friendly bunch. Service was consistently excellent, all of my girls launching into girlfriend mode with passionate kissing and more in the room (and sometimes even beforehand). Safari lacked the lustre of Paradise or Sakura, but the facility held its own, and where it really mattered, the ladies, it outshone the rest (and many other places further afield). Let's hope I start a trend of positive reviews on this thread.Thanks for a wonderful review of Safari. I have planned to test it out as it's the one of the Big 3 in Stuttgart I've yet to sample. Your report has made me want to go there sooner rather than later.

Were there any 9's and 10's there with tall, slim, model-like bodies? I liked the website and all those photos of wild cats!! Is it still the standard 50 for half hour?

Ibn Buttita
12-29-16, 00:09
Winter memories of summer fun. Back in July I made about a week's FKK trip to Germany, generally Hesse, and followed it up with a couple of days in August near Stuttgart and back to Frankfurt. The fall has been busy so I'm just getting to the reports now. Continued from Mainhattan.

I had a few days layover in Germany again in August, with only a couple of nights available for some mongering and limited time each evening at that, but I wanted to follow up on my fun in July. The first night of the stay was in Stuttgart, so I had a number of options as I recalled from my trip a couple of years ago. Despite all the fine, well appointed clubs in the area I went with a more modest option, Safari in Fellbach, which was not only the quickest train ride away but also had given me the best experiences of that earlier trip.

And again Safari came through. For a midweek night there was a decent number of girls there and I was very happy with their looks, though it was an all-Romanian European lineup from what I could tell. My eyes were drawn to a somewhat busty blonde in a bustier who looked like she would be fun. We sat down on a couch in a corner for me to test my theory, and when I told her that kissing was a key factor in choosing a girl for a session she leaned over and practically devoured me with a deep, wet kiss.

That made selection easy, so she (name forgotten) and I went to a room where the sloppy kissing continued, followed by a sloppy blowjob. This girl had a great sense of humor and the whole session was lots of fun on just a verbal level – she did have a wide range of oral skills. The hour we spent together was active and we worked up quite a sweat, with her riding me fiercely and then me pumping in doggy and finally boning her prone to release my load. I even felt good about giving a tip when she asked with a clever phrase and twinkle in her eye. I had to go after seeing only this blonde, but it was a great way to end my German FKK summer travels. Unfortunately, I had one last visit on this trip, at Palace in Frankfurt, which was the polar opposite.

Continued at Palace.

Dunkur
09-12-18, 10:43
How will the line up be on Tuesday at Safari in Fellbach? Was there last year and it's great little club.

Deklin
09-29-22, 14:43
Dead thread but with the way that FKKs and Laufhaus in the Stuttgart area are permanently closing (thanks COVID) I figured this could use a bump.

https://villa-venus.de/fkk-club/fellbach