PDA

View Full Version : FKK FAQ

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13

DashuTerry
05-01-17, 18:23
Hey guy,

I don't care the size or lineup volume of the club. Just want best service, attitude.

Seems not easy to find that in those big ones.

Maxime
05-01-17, 22:34
On Thursdays, better go to Sakura (50 euro entrance and good lineup!) and to Oase or Sharks on Friday / Saturday.

PussyLiccker
05-01-17, 22:53
Hey guy,

I don't care the size or lineup volume of the club. Just want best service, attitude.

Seems not easy to find that in those big ones.World would be at the top for service in Hessen, and next would be Sharks. That's for the big 5. Not familiar with the smaller venues, but Dietzenbach seems to be it

Optimist
05-01-17, 23:12
If you are passing then Finca and Babylon are worth a try. Also some of the NRW club, but these are mainly saunaclubs not FKK.

PussyLiccker
05-01-17, 23:19
Like Optimist, would recommend Finca as well, but further out the beaten path in Dierdorf.

HappyShiva
08-14-17, 06:41
I am planning to visit FKK for past few months and have been reading the blogs. They say, too much reading for first timers is very informative, but at the same time it creates confusion between various clubs services.

One thing I have noticed that I will be going to the FKK club, not Hyatt regency, where the services from the employees is not guaranteed. More or less the basic 30 minutes service from girls can be hit or miss. My aim is to get laid, BJ and deep kiss, not to find a soul mate so I really am not expecting a model or a movie actress. These sort of hobbies are not cheap and comes with the price and expecting to shred 400 to 500 a day. Well, I am not going there every month, so few thousands in a year will not kill me.

My question to veterans and frequent visitors is that what would you suggest to the first time visitors, Frankfurt or Dusseldorf. Are taxis, trains and buses safe in late night since I have heard horror stories about refugees from other countries they try to rob the tohanurists.

Thanks.

Downandup
08-14-17, 20:07
I am planning to visit FKK for past few months and have been reading the blogs.I think you should read the various threads on this site some more before you ask these questions as the answers are all there. Sure, there's a lot to read but that will help you learn a lot about each region and the current state of the clubs.

Citizen Kane
08-14-17, 20:56
I am planning to visit FKK for past few months and have been reading the blogs. They say, too much reading for first timers is very informative, but at the same time it creates confusion between various clubs services.

One thing I have noticed that I will be going to the FKK club, not Hyatt regency, where the services from the employees is not guaranteed. More or less the basic 30 minutes service from girls can be hit or miss. My aim is to get laid, BJ and deep kiss, not to find a soul mate so I really am not expecting a model or a movie actress. These sort of hobbies are not cheap and comes with the price and expecting to shred 400 to 500 a day. Well, I am not going there every month, so few thousands in a year will not kill me.

My question to veterans and frequent visitors is that what would you suggest to the first time visitors, Frankfurt or Dusseldorf. Are taxis, trains and buses safe in late night since I have heard horror stories about refugees from other countries they try to rob the tohanurists.

Thanks.I know there are different opinions on this here regarding this (and everything else) but I think if it's your first visit, if it's only for a few days and you want to use public transport, Frankfurt is the percentage play.

Also, if you genuinely mean FKK (vs sauna club) there are very few in NRW whereas in Hessen they're basically all FKK excluding dessoustag and Das 5.

PoeAllDay
08-15-17, 12:47
Hi,

I will be in Germany in 2 weeks. I have a free day in Cologne and thinking of visiting one of NRW area clubs.

What I'm looking for is GFE and maybe some anal. Which club will suit for me the best? And please note that I will be only using public transportation.

Tjohoo
08-15-17, 17:17
Hi,

I will be in Germany in 2 weeks. I have a free day in Cologne and thinking of visiting one of NRW area clubs.

What I'm looking for is GFE and maybe some anal. Which club will suit for me the best? And please note that I will be only using public transportation.LivingRoom in Kaarst. Easy to find good GFE (little harder to find A).

T.

TankTank123
08-15-17, 18:30
What I'm looking for is GFE and maybe some anal. Which club will suit for me the best? And please note that I will be only using public transportation.Babylon, as it has high proportion of girls with good GFE (but go to LR if you want lookers.) Also Babylon girls are fully nude, unlike LR where only very few girls are topless while the rest have their tits and pussies generally covered.

The Babylon website lists what the girls do, and some offer anal.

It takes 1 hour for the trip from Cologne to Babylon by train and bus. Faster if by train to Bergheim and then taxi.

Xalaa
08-16-17, 12:05
Hi guys,

Been reading the forum and now it's my turn to go to Germany.

I'll be in Cologne a few days, what would be the best FKK to go to? I read that Samya is OK?

Since it'll be my first time in a FKK I want to be wowed by the experience, and that is definitely an important point for me.

High number of good looking girls, nice facilities etc.

What would be the best experience for FKK?

Thanks!

ExpatLover
08-16-17, 16:10
Hi guys,

I'll be in Cologne a few days, what would be the best FKK to go to? I read that Samya is OK?

Since it'll be my first time in a FKK I want to be wowed by the experience, and that is definitely an important point for me.

Thanks!FKK means naked so I am not so sure that around Köln there are so many real FKK, I think that I visited more than 500 times FKK clubs over the last years, yes we are looking for nice girls, GFE, nice facilities, good food and if possible cheap prices. Recommend you to move to the big one in Frankfurt area.

Sirioja
08-16-17, 17:24
Hi guys,

Thanks!Samya worth for casting quality with beauties Kleopatra, Kim, Katea, Tina.

Real GFE Valentina, Selena.

Good foods. Good rooms upstairs.

Maybe the best staff in Germany, Turkish, but they really welcome you. Get registered and fifth entry on same year is free.

On week end, You can sleep until 5 am in rest room downstairs.

FlagRunner7
08-16-17, 20:56
I'm visiting this weekend. It is only my 4th trip to Germany. I'm just wondering how to approach the subject of activities. In particular I want to try rimming. I have read reports on here of guys rimming girls but should I bring this up before going to a room? Or are a good proportion of girls likely to go for this if I start doing it during a party? I don't feel like it should be something I should pay more for as an 'extra' and I'm worried that if I raise it before we go to a room it will cost more because the girl knows I want to do it.

Thanks.

Member #4581
08-16-17, 23:27
If you want to be wowed for your first visit (and you are right, will have only one first visit in your life), my recommendation is to go visit a big club with a hundred girls, a full FKK and not a club with bikini clad women, and visit on a Friday or Saturday evening when it is likely to be full. Preferably, visit a club with some public sex too, it enhances the sense of debauchery. You see a hundred nekkid women, you want to feel like you can pick anyone, demand they give a blowjob and they will kneel down and do it then and there. That's the thrill you want to have and seek.

Xalaa
08-17-17, 01:52
If you want to be wowed for your first visit (and you are right, will have only one first visit in your life), my recommendation is to go visit a big club with a hundred girls, a full FKK and not a club with bikini clad women, and visit on a Friday or Saturday evening when it is likely to be full. Preferably, visit a club with some plublic sex too, it enhances the sense of debauchery. You see a hundred nekkid women, you want to feel like you can pick anyone, demand they give a blowjob and they will kneel down and do it then and there. That's the thrill you want to have and seek.Exactly! This is spot on what I am looking for.

Should I then go to Oase? (the nearest big club for Cologne, reachable by public transport to Frankfurt).

Any other suggestions?

At Sirioja thanks for the description of Samya, will definitely check it out after I see a big club.

Thanks guys.

Optimist
08-17-17, 17:21
I'm visiting this weekend. It is only my 4th trip to Germany. I'm just wondering how to approach the subject of activities. In particular I want to try rimming. I have read reports on here of guys rimming girls but should I bring this up before going to a room? Or are a good proportion of girls likely to go for this if I start doing it during a party? I don't feel like it should be something I should pay more for as an 'extra' and I'm worried that if I raise it before we go to a room it will cost more because the girl knows I want to do it.

Thanks.Personally I generally don't ask anything before going to a room (although recently I'm asking about DFK). For me it works better to see how the sessions go. I would never pay extra for something like rimming a girl.

No right or wrong approach.

Good luck.

Optimist
08-17-17, 17:25
Exactly! This is spot on what I am looking for.

Should I then go to Oase? (the nearest big club for Cologne, reachable by public transport to Frankfurt).

Any other suggestions?

At Sirioja thanks for the description of Samya, will definitely check it out after I see a big club.

Thanks guys.Palace would be the easiest to get to, and has a wow factor. You will need to be able to deal with sharks behaviour and be confident to choose who you want.

Oase and Sharks are slightly less easy to get to, but not difficult. For me Sharks although large doesn't have any wow factor.

As you are in Koln you might be best off trying Samya in the night first, as long as you don't mind them not being naked. All depends on your exact timetable..

FlagRunner7
08-17-17, 20:42
Visiting at the weekend and at the moment, for Saturday daytime, I'm completely torn between Babylon (Cologne) or GT. I was heading to GT but the feedback just now isn't great. I'd love BBBJ but understand that this is not possible now.

Right now, would you go to Babylon or GT for daytime Saturday?

HappyShiva
08-23-17, 12:51
I am the first time FKK club visitor and my trip will be for 2 days on November 24-25. Anyone interested in accompanying me during that time? After reading multiple blogs and doing research, I have decided to visit Sharks. Any other FKK clubs suggestions in Frankfurt V / s Dusseldorf. Anyone has any hotel suggestions near Sharks? The nearest hotel suggested in Google maps is Intercity that is 15 minutes by taxi. Is walking safe from Sharks to the hotel in midnight, I am sure people must be watching mongers coming out of club and think they are loaded. Is driving same as in USA, maybe I will rent a car from Airport. What will be the best time to visit the club.

AznHotBoy
08-23-17, 15:38
I am the first time FKK club visitor and my trip will be for 2 days on November 24-25. Anyone interested in accompanying me during that time? After reading multiple blogs and doing research, I have decided to visit Sharks. Any other FKK clubs suggestions in Frankfurt V / s Dusseldorf. Anyone has any hotel suggestions near Sharks? The nearest hotel suggested in Google maps is Intercity that is 15 minutes by taxi. Is walking safe from Sharks to the hotel in midnight, I am sure people must be watching mongers coming out of club and think they are loaded. Is driving same as in USA, maybe I will rent a car from Airport. What will be the best time to visit the club.Driving for the most part is the same. Biggest difference for me is that the stop light isn't across the street like in the US. They put the stop light at the same place where you stop so you have to look up a bit. The highway is about the same except you can go as fast as you want but remember passing lane is on the left. I usually go to Dusseldorf because the service level is better and also now if I can't get any BBBJs in Germany, I'll just go to the Dutch side and CIM all the WGs there. Intercity hotel to Sharks is a long walk at night, but there will be SWs on the way. Not sure if they do hotel visits though. Also renting a car only makes sense if you need to club hop around. These days no one club is the best anymore so some exploring is required to find the best looking WGs with the best service. A year and half ago I could stay at Sharks all week long and not get bored, these days it's only worth going if you know the top girls are working.

Sirioja
08-23-17, 16:45
I am the first time FKK club visitor and my trip will be for 2 days on November 24-25. Anyone interested in accompanying me during that time? After reading multiple blogs and doing research, I have decided to visit Sharks. Any other FKK clubs suggestions in Frankfurt V / s Dusseldorf. Anyone has any hotel suggestions near Sharks? The nearest hotel suggested in Google maps is Intercity that is 15 minutes by taxi. Is walking safe from Sharks to the hotel in midnight, I am sure people must be watching mongers coming out of club and think they are loaded. Is driving same as in USA, maybe I will rent a car from Airport. What will be the best time to visit the club.German streets and motorways, even with free speed, even can be over 300 or 200 mph, are certainly more safe than in US. For Sharks, Contel hotel is less than 5 mn walking in a safe place. You have ATM in Sharks to get cash with Visa or Mastercard.

Relax and enjoy.

Maxime
08-23-17, 18:39
I am the first time FKK club visitor and my trip will be for 2 days on November 24-25. Anyone interested in accompanying me during that time? After reading multiple blogs and doing research, I have decided to visit Sharks. Any other FKK clubs suggestions in Frankfurt V / s Dusseldorf. Anyone has any hotel suggestions near Sharks? The nearest hotel suggested in Google maps is Intercity that is 15 minutes by taxi. Is walking safe from Sharks to the hotel in midnight, I am sure people must be watching mongers coming out of club and think they are loaded. Is driving same as in USA, maybe I will rent a car from Airport. What will be the best time to visit the club.Why Sharks with many upsellers? Or are you from country where paid sex is illegal and you don't care to pay 100-200 euro for a decent session? Better go to a (smaller) club in NRW.

If you go to Sharks as newbee, please, please, please, say NO to every girl for the first hour (they smell you are new from a mile away!) and just get acclimatized and then choice a non-Rumanian as a first (eg a Polnisch one, most of time located around the bar near the buffet). And ask for decent DFK and BBBJ before you go to the room!

Outside is not very dangerous, but better take a cab (a lot standing outside, and also here, agree on the price before you go to the room. Uh. Step in the car!

In fact when you leave the club you are NOT interesting for robbers, since you spend all of your money inside, so if they rob you, they do it BEFORE you enter the club LOL.

Enjoy!

Pistons
08-23-17, 18:50
The biggest wow- factor right now is probably Wellcum down in Austria. But difficult to get to. In Germany Artemis allays has a wow factor for a first timer. But Frankfurt / nrw clubs are probably more fun. For a first timer both Sharks and Oase are good clubs in Frankfurt (don't waste your time on palace right now until the lineup is improving. If it ever will). I would go Oase if yhe weather is good, and sharks on a rainy day if it was just for a first time visit.

In nrw I would get the highest wow factor at Oceans. On a Friday or Saturday night no doubt.

The other clubs don'why have as much of a wow factor, but it depends what you look for GT / LR, Samya and Aca are so different you should probably look at websites and pictures to figure out what you prefer. But the first time wow factor might not be as high in these clubs as in the other clubs mentioned. They can all have good wow factor in terms of lineup, but for a first visit perhaps the club has to look good also. I have a friend who has been to GT, ACA, LR and a few of the more run down nrw clubs and he had a bad impression of FKK's altogether. He probably missed some of the aca gems though. And no need to go for the top service girls in Germany on first visit either. Most guys pops too easily on their first days anyway, so kissing etc may not be a priority for all.

But keep an eye on not overspending as it can hurt your feelings one or two weeks later when considering returning.

BigBuddy69
08-23-17, 19:24
Rent a car, it's really cheap in Germany.

And make sure you'll get decent service (even for 30 min if that's your wish) before you go to the room. Don't go with a girl if she's too pushy.

Avoid Natalia at all costs!

ExpatLover
08-23-17, 20:14
I am the first time FKK club visitor and my trip will be for 2 days on November 24-25. Anyone interested in accompanying me during that time? After reading multiple blogs and doing research, I have decided to visit Sharks. Any other FKK clubs suggestions in Frankfurt V / s Dusseldorf. Anyone has any hotel suggestions near Sharks? The nearest hotel suggested in Google maps is Intercity that is 15 minutes by taxi. Is walking safe from Sharks to the hotel in midnight, I am sure people must be watching mongers coming out of club and think they are loaded. Is driving same as in USA, maybe I will rent a car from Airport. What will be the best time to visit the club.Comtel is a near hotel not more than 10 minutes walk. Germany compare to US is very safe no risk to walk outside at any time it is at least what I do.

Sirioja
08-23-17, 22:09
Why Sharks with many upsellers? Or are you from country where paid sex is illegal and you don't care to pay 100-200 euro for a decent session? Better go to a (smaller) club in NRW.

If you go to Sharks as newbee, please, please, please, say NO to every girl for the first hour (they smell you are new from a mile away!) and just get acclimatized and then choice a non-Rumanian as a first (eg a Polnisch one, most of time located around the bar near the buffet). And ask for decent DFK and BBBJ before you go to the room!

Enjoy!I don't agree, if Sharks is not anymore on top for beauties, but many friendly girls at Sharks, no upselling experienced, some good GFE like Violeta. Madalina is really lovely and sweet.

Of course, can't compete with Wellcum casting, but many Wellcum beauties don't kiss.

Pistons
08-23-17, 22:57
Avoid Natalia at all costs!At which club?

Pistons
08-23-17, 23:03
German streets and motorways, even with free speed, even can be over 300 or 200 mph, are certainly more safe than in US.Well, according to the experienced FKK TOUR, the Americans do drive on the left side of the road.

Sirioja
08-24-17, 04:25
Well, according to the experienced FKK TOUR, the Americans do drive on the left side of the road.I never drove in US like in UK? But so boring to drive on US motorways, you feel asleep after 15 mn at 80 mph on first gear. On German autobahns, I most often drive on left line, because when You are more than 100 faster than NL Van or caravan, you just arrive very fast in back, and even faster at night with trucks, being sometimes 150 faster.

BigBuddy69
08-24-17, 16:20
At which club?Sharks. Natalia =cheater.

YamaYama0519
08-26-17, 01:50
Sharks. Natalia =cheater.Was wondering if your Natalia is the same as mine.

..2) Natalia: 1225-1305,100 E /1 h (because no kiss and no DATY would be given for 50 E /30 min), long black hair, 158 cm, petit, 3 years at Sharks, a friend of Daria. On an outdoor bed we enjoyed DFK, caressing, 15 min teasing DATY with her intense O, BBBJ, cow-girl, missionary, at 30 min mark, doggie and her playing with my dick. May not repeat....

BigBuddy69
08-26-17, 08:24
Probably. She's a fucking crook. Big cheekbones.

Katinka
09-03-17, 20:16
I have RTFF. And, I have read that BBBJ is illegal. But I also read a number of threads suggesting that nonetheless, BBBJ with a cum in mouth finish are still common. In the real world, have things really changed since a year ago?

UltraHappy
09-04-17, 02:27
I have RTFF. And, I have read that BBBJ is illegal. But I also read a number of threads suggesting that nonetheless, BBBJ with a cum in mouth finish are still common. In the real world, have things really changed since a year ago?As you've correctly observed, this question is continually asked and answered throughout the FKK forum threads. It is getting quite tiresome, hence the reluctance by many to respond to this highly repetitive query.

The most common response you will find is that yes, some activities are illegal now, which weren't illegal before. If you wish to acquire detailed statistical data regarding these activities, it is recommended that you personally visit a variety of venues and providers as this is a YMMV sort of thing now.

Your biggest take away from this reply however should focus on the positive recommendations in the forums to continue your visits to Germany as Germany is a beautiful country with much to be enjoyed within its borders.

Optimist
09-04-17, 09:16
I have RTFF. And, I have read that BBBJ is illegal. But I also read a number of threads suggesting that nonetheless, BBBJ with a cum in mouth finish are still common. In the real world, have things really changed since a year ago?Of course things have changed: like when a speed limit is introduced it takes time before the extent of compliance and enforcement is clear.

I would encourage you to take up Ultrahappy's suggestion. Go and explore for yourself.

As certain minor German forums are reporting that the old services are still available, I see no harm if I confirm that, from my July visit, that seemed to be the case. But as many members have indicated, some girls do not provide the old services.

MrManGuy
09-16-17, 07:59
As you've correctly observed, this question is continually asked and answered throughout the FKK forum threads. It is getting quite tiresome, hence the reluctance by many to respond to this highly repetitive query.

The most common response you will find is that yes, some activities are illegal now, which weren't illegal before. If you wish to acquire detailed statistical data regarding these activities, it is recommended that you personally visit a variety of venues and providers as this is a YMMV sort of thing now.

Your biggest take away from this reply however should focus on the positive recommendations in the forums to continue your visits to Germany as Germany is a beautiful country with much to be enjoyed within its borders.Going to Germany is like a punishment you endure for the promise of a BBBJ from gorgeous Romanian girls, without the promise, the prospect of setting foot in Germany, becomes risky. Or I could just go to Thailand, where I am promised a gorgeous little oriental for the night, all to myself. The BBBJ issue is absolutely crucial and worth discussing. Sorry if it bores you personally, but it is not all about you! Until there is certainty around this. I'd rather go to work than set foot in Deutschland.

Shark16
09-16-17, 10:27
Until there is certainty around this. I'd rather go to work than set foot in Deutschland.Well, skip Deutschland then. There is no certainty left in Deutschland at all regarding BBBJ (except it is now illegal), and like rest of Europe there is a lot of YMMV. UH and Optimist have given you solid advice. Not much more too add really.

Funny enough I have still Germany on top of my list. There is just no real alternative in Europe (BBBJ or not). Austria just as bad and more expensive, Switzerland too expensive, NL has yet to see any improvements AFAIK, Spain lack good clubs at the right price for minimum services, Prague has lost its glory, and and and. Leaving Europe is just too much of a hassle for some weekend fun. And where in Thailand can you find our beautiful and sensual European girls in abundance?

Maxime
09-16-17, 10:48
Well, skip Deutschland then. There is no certainty left in Deutschland at all regarding BBBJ (except it is now illegal), and like rest of Europe there is a lot of YMMV. UH and Optimist have given you solid advice. Not much more too add really.

Funny enough I have still Germany on top of my list. There is just no real alternative in Europe (BBBJ or not) (Austria just as bad and more expensive, Switzerland too expensive, NL has yet to see any improvements AFAIK, Spain lack good clubs at the right price for minimum services, Prague has lost its glory, and and and). Leaving Europe is just too much of a hassle for some weekend fun.Mostly agree, escpecially since BBBJ gets more and more default again in Gemran clubs, after the new law hype in the first 1-2 months. On the larger (tourist) clubs however, expect still price / upsell additions that comes with DFK and BBBJ.

Switserland is still the best option if you want worry free DFK and BBBJ, and in smaller clubs will cost you 100 CHF per half hour, so not that bad.

Prague indeed not the place to be for paid sex (and less and less for freebies), NL to be avoided indeed (mostly only tourist traps, DFK and BBBJ with not old grumpy women very hard to find at an acceptable price, except in the 1 or 2 "real" saunaclubs, but they are so far south-east, and close to Germany, that German clubs are a much better option).

Shark16
09-16-17, 11:28
Mostly agree, escpecially since BBBJ gets more and more default again in Gemran clubs, after the new law hype in the first 1-2 months. On the larger (tourist) clubs however, expect still price / upsell additions that comes with DFK and BBBJ.

Switserland is still the best option if you want worry free DFK and BBBJ, and in smaller clubs will cost you 100 CHF per half hour, so not that bad.

Prague indeed not the place to be for paid sex (and less and less for freebies), NL to be avoided indeed (mostly only tourist traps, DFK and BBBJ with not old grumpy women very hard to find at an acceptable price, except in the 1 or 2 "real" saunaclubs, but they are so far south-east, and close to Germany, that German clubs are a much better option).Mostly agree, except for "On the larger (tourist) clubs however, expect still price / upsell additions that comes with DFK and BBBJ". I have never paid extra for DFK / BBBJ and never will at the larger "tourist" clubs. Still, I have plenty of great options every time I visit. The phrase "price / upsell additions" is actually quite false and misleading. There are indeed some "price / upsell attempts", but no "addition". And these attempts can easily be avoided. No need to exaggerate.

Optimist
09-16-17, 14:41
Yes, Maxime and Sharks16, upselling should be expected, especially for us overseas visitors, and I agree totally that we do not have to go along with upselling on basics and also service reductions. There are still plenty of girls offering excellent service at the basic prices: the problem is that they are of course often the busiest girls and hard to catch.

If anyone pays 100 euro for kissing and so on, that is of course their decision, but it is not my approach. Upselling for basic services is an indication that the girl will not be a good provider and in my view is best well avoided.

My experience, perhaps oddly, is that the less I pay for the time (for example cheaper clubs or no upselling on basic services), the better service I get, and the girl then earns more as I extend or repeat substantially.

Smoke Light
09-16-17, 15:53
My experience, perhaps oddly, is that the less I pay for the time (for example cheaper clubs or no upselling on basic services), the better service I get, and the girl then earns more as I extend or repeat substantially.I wholeheartedly agree! When I chose a girl who is new, I simply take her to the room for 30 minutes without much discussing service details. OK, I risk 50 Euro, but it's that YYMV component we keep discussing here. But there are so many wonderful tutes with whom I repeat regularly, that I end up trying new girls only about 25 % of all rooms.

I think what's also very important, is the club attitude and pressure they put on girls. It would be helpful to make up the list of clubs like Artemis Berlin where your BBBJ chances are low because of club rules.

My personal opinion is that dick sucking and prostitution go 100 percent together. If a girl cannot do a BBBJ, she is in the wrong business. But certain clubs are pressuring good girls to CBJ. Such clubs should be exposed and avoided when possible.

Jmioffe
09-17-17, 04:13
I know a lot of the girls live on-site in dorms, but that sounds just nuts to me considering how high maintenance some of them are -- they drive nice cars, carry designer bags and wear fancy shoes worth several hundred to a thousand dollars -- and sleep like teenagers. I'm thinking not of the Eastern Europeans coming from small towns, I understand why they live this way -- but some of the locals who come from nearby cities.

Women usually want their own space; most of my married friends have built second bathrooms, if not second sinks at least for their wives. The FKK dorms just seem nutty to me, consorting with captains of industry in some cases, to being in your late twenties and living like a college freshman. I guess, economically, it makes sense but it just seems like an odd and uncomfortable contrast.

I've only seen the dorms from the outside, like the windows overlooking the garden at Oase and in the back at Sharks, and they do indeed look like regular dorms, laundry hanging in some cases.

UltraHappy
09-17-17, 04:40
I've seen photos of their rooms. The rooms that I've seen look very much like you would imagine a hotel room to look like, albeit with a room-mate. The current Oase "dorm" rooms no longer house 6 girls to a room with bunk beds like way back in the day. Each room has only 2 or max 3 girls. Granted, I've only seen the rooms in the "new" building, but I didn't see anything that shocked me about their living conditions. In fact, I was surprised at how nice and modern everything looked.

The girls are free to live outside of course, but many choose to live on-site because it is more convenient and it is usually cheaper to do so as well. This "cheaper calculation" assumes the girl is independent. The economics will of course be different if the girl is not independent.

Yes, some girls need their space and decide to live outside the club. Others have a "room-mate" outside the club or multiple apartment-mates, making the off-site apartment a more logical choice.

I know a lot of the girls live on-site in dorms, but that sounds just nuts to me considering how high maintenance some of them are -- they drive nice cars, carry designer bags and wear fancy shoes worth several hundred to a thousand dollars -- and sleep like teenagers. I'm thinking not of the Eastern Europeans coming from small towns, I understand why they live this way -- but some of the locals who come from nearby cities.

Women usually want their own space; most of my married friends have built second bathrooms, if not second sinks at least for their wives. The FKK dorms just seem nutty to me, consorting with captains of industry in some cases, to being in your late twenties and living like a college freshman. I guess, economically, it makes sense but it just seems like an odd and uncomfortable contrast.

I've only seen the dorms from the outside, like the windows overlooking the garden at Oase and in the back at Sharks, and they do indeed look like regular dorms, laundry hanging in some cases.

Maxime
09-17-17, 09:10
Mostly agree, except for "On the larger (tourist) clubs however, expect still price / upsell additions that comes with DFK and BBBJ". I have never paid extra for DFK / BBBJ and never will at the larger "tourist" clubs. Still, I have plenty of great options every time I visit. The phrase "price / upsell additions" is actually quite false and misleading. There are indeed some "price / upsell attempts", but no "addition". And these attempts can easily be avoided. No need to exaggerate.Thanks for your comment. I also never pay extra for DFK and BBBJ, but it is a warning for less experienced mongers among us. And indeed replace "additions" by "attempts" is ok (sorry for my English).

Rogue Nation
09-17-17, 09:10
The FKK dorms just seem nutty to me, consorting with captains of industry in some cases, to being in your late twenties and living like a college freshman. I guess, economically, it makes sense but it just seems like an odd and uncomfortable contrast.I've seen many club's dorms on pictures. Some are nicer than others. An apartment is not that easy to rent, landlords require a lot of paperwork most girls are not able to provide. Or they demand a serious upcharge if there is no paperwork. So many girls stay in the clubs and pay up to 20 EUR per day.

Optimist
09-17-17, 10:09

I've only seen the dorms from the outside, like the windows overlooking the garden at Oase and in the back at Sharks, and they do indeed look like regular dorms, laundry hanging in some cases.I saw them at one club. They were exactly like your last paragraph with around ten beds. The newer girls or short time girls are the ones most likely to stay in dorms.

BigBuddy69
09-17-17, 11:53
At shark16: sorry but you can't deny that, at sharks for example, it's very hard to find a girl willing to give a good service for half an hour.

Optimist
09-17-17, 12:33
At shark16: sorry but you can't deny that, at sharks for example, it's very hard to find a girl willing to give a good service for half an hour.It hard but is possible, but for me not worth the effort without a trusted guide, especially as I am overly picky

Shark16
09-17-17, 13:40
At shark16: sorry but you can't deny that, at sharks for example, it's very hard to find a girl willing to give a good service for half an hour.I disagree to the words "very hard". And; it's way better than "possible". But maybe I am overly selective (and I don't mind being selective).

On my last visit to Oase I tried three new girls. All provided what I (and most gents) would consider good service in a 30 mnts session. Only one of them tried slight upselling for kissing, and it took a little bit of effort to play her good. No sweat. But sure, not every visit with new girls is like that. And of course, I have a bunch of regulars at these clubs that never fail me.

I do agree that getting good service for half an hour has been getting worse over the years. Absolutely. And those gents that mix their 30 mnts sessions with a few 60 mnts sessions every now and then (with the good service girls) will have a much better time IME. On the other hand, getting a service like anal is so much easier these days than say 10- 15 years ago. It's a give and take.

At Max: I have nothing against warnings about upselling attempts at "tourist" clubs. It is there and has to be dealt with. But sometimes you make it sound like a service like kissing is an extra by most of the girls at these clubs. It's not. And that was my point.

Optimist
09-17-17, 15:35
Shark16, from your comment and also reports in the Oase thread, it seems Oase is more promising than Sharks.

Cheers

UltraHappy
09-17-17, 16:44
I echo Shark16's comments regarding Oase. I never pay extra for DFK. In my experience, the girls I go with either provide DFK or they do not, but for those who provide DFK, they do not ask me to pay extra for it. Some of them may be expecting me to stay longer than half an hour when we DFK, which is usually fine because I usually take long rooms.

Of the girls who don't provide me with DFK, they surprisingly don't offer me DFK for an extra price when they don't reciprocate my initial DFK attempt. I assume they simply don't like DFK, and so prefer not to offer it, which is fine with me. Then, I am simply much less likely to repeat with that girl unless she makes up for lack of DFK in other departments.

If I know I am taking a girl for only half an hour, I will typically avoid DFK in the room so as to not create mismatched expectations. Just my personal MO. I know other folks handle these situations differently than I do, and that's ok. This is just what I do. In any case, I never pay extra for DFK.

Shark16
09-17-17, 17:49
Shark16, from your comment and also reports in the Oase thread, it seems Oase is more promising than Sharks.Sorry, I really can't tell. My Sharks visits are too few to do the club justice. Leduq I think is an Oase regular too with primarily good experiences at Oase through the years.

I happen to believe that over time you develope special skills at the clubs you practice our hobby the most. Oase has always been my go-to club. The girls there have always given me my best experiences. Thus I return over and over again. It's where I spend most of my "monger money". I repeat with the best providers. It's where I have the largest group of regulars. I try to be nice with everyone around (girls, staff, German regulars). I know the line-up fairly well. The upsellers always get a firm (but friendly) no. Hopefully the Huren-Stasi talk nice about me, know my needs, and respect that I never accept shortcuts.

I don't have the same knowledge about the Sharks line-up, thus a struggle a little bit harder to get same quality sessions there. Of course; I am confident the Sharks regulars will have the same experience but with opposite results. :)

Optimist, I have been reading your reports since the "Cordelia days". I know that Oase never has been your preferred choice and a club you rarely vist (even back in the days). Thus nobody knows you there, you have no regulars at Oase, thus everything indicates you will struggle there at first (like any other noobie). My best advice would simply be to visit with an open mind, be friendly with everyone around, but just say politely no to those who try taking advantage of you. If you have the necessary patience, I am sure you will find your gems.

Stay positive, and sometimes good things come your way.

Optimist
09-17-17, 18:48
Shark16. You have an amazing memory: your comments about my past are so correct

I agree totally with what you say: repeat visits and patience lead to finding the gems. Leduq is certainly doing some good reports from Oase. As you say, was never my main club, but I have had some of my best sessions there.

On my infrequent visits n the past I always liked Oase:the layout worked quite well for me and I liked the approach style: I just had favourite girls elsewhere.

I must go there on my next trip

Have fun.

NomadicYardie
09-18-17, 20:56
I've been reading the forums a lot and more or less getting the lay of the land. I did do a quick search but didn't turn up a good answer for this questions. A lot of the FKK clubs in Frankfurt seem popular but I see mention of a few in Cologne as well that offer good service. If you had to suggest a location what major city would you visit?

Also would you suggest purchasing a tour as opposed to planning everything out by myself? I was browsing through a few options and the perks are nice I'm just a bit cautious about bundle deals.

McAdonis
09-19-17, 20:56
I know a lot of the girls live on-site in dorms, but that sounds just nuts to me considering how high maintenance some of them are -- they drive nice cars, carry designer bags and wear fancy shoes worth several hundred to a thousand dollars -- and sleep like teenagers. I'm thinking not of the Eastern Europeans coming from small towns, I understand why they live this way -- but some of the locals who come from nearby cities. Women usually want their own space.I know of two ethnic German girls who sometimes sleep in the clubs. They don't work every week. But when they work, it is usually three or four consecutive days, so the dorm is bearable. Like you said, its practical to sleep on club premises, especially when one works 40 hours over a three day stretch.

German girls with immigrant backgrounds might be less "spoiled". Immigrants usually have lower incomes, bigger families, and are concentrated in cities, where rents are high and living spaces small, so they might already be accustomed to sharing cramped spaces.

Seeing the bed as a "personal space" is more of a Western concept. I've known Eastern European civilian girls who immigrated to the West as children. They made enough money to afford luxury items. But when visiting relatives, they would still choose to sleep in the same bed with their mother, grandmother and siblings. Not every night. Maybe just 2-3 hours on the first night. It is just a "comfort" thing. You have to envision these girls as children back in Eastern Europe, after the fall of communism when economies collapsed. Homes had no heat in winter. So entire families would share an entire bed to stay warm.

These WGs living in the dorms might just be spending every last cent on luxury items. People's financial priorities are just different. Some of these WGs come from nothing. Society looks down on them, so owning luxury items validates them. In the USA, when compared against Whites with comparable incomes, Black and Hispanics spend 30% more on what researchers classify as "visible goods" (clothes, cars, jewelry).

Lefeu
09-19-17, 21:19
Shark16, from your comment and also reports in the Oase thread, it seems Oase is more promising than Sharks.

CheersI just completed a 5-day mongering trip around Frankfurt, and visited Palace, Oase, Mainhattan, Sharks (twice). When I was here back in June, Oase was the best with an amazing lineup. However, this time around I was disappointed, weak lineup and lousy food. Sharks had a much better line up these past few days.

Jmioffe
09-24-17, 17:01
I know of two ethnic German girls who sometimes sleep in the clubs. They don't work every week. But when they work, it is usually three or four consecutive days, so the dorm is bearable. Like you said, its practical to sleep on club premises, especially when one works 40 hours over a three day stretch.

German girls with immigrant backgrounds might be less "spoiled". Immigrants usually have lower incomes, bigger families, and are concentrated in cities, where rents are high and living spaces small, so they might already be accustomed to sharing cramped spaces.

Seeing the bed as a "personal space" is more of a Western concept. I've known Eastern European civilian girls who immigrated to the West as children. They made enough money to afford luxury items. But when visiting relatives, they would still choose to sleep in the same bed with their mother, grandmother and siblings. Not every night. Maybe just 2-3 hours on the first night. It is just a "comfort" thing. You have to envision these girls as children back in Eastern Europe, after the fall of communism when economies collapsed. Homes had no heat in winter. So entire families would share an entire bed to stay warm.

These WGs living in the dorms might just be spending every last cent on luxury items. People's financial priorities are just different. Some of these WGs come from nothing. Society looks down on them, so owning luxury items validates them. In the USA, when compared against Whites with comparable incomes, Black and Hispanics spend 30% more on what researchers classify as "visible goods" (clothes, cars, jewelry).Excellent response. Very thoughtful and insightful. Thanks.

The Cane
09-24-17, 17:14
Seeing the bed as a "personal space" is more of a Western concept. I've known Eastern European civilian girls who immigrated to the West as children. They made enough money to afford luxury items. But when visiting relatives, they would still choose to sleep in the same bed with their mother, grandmother and siblings. Not every night. Maybe just 2-3 hours on the first night. It is just a "comfort" thing. You have to envision these girls as children back in Eastern Europe, after the fall of communism when economies collapsed. Homes had no heat in winter. So entire families would share an entire bed to stay warm.Very insightful indeed! And even in the western hemisphere similar happens. I once had a Colombian girl and her sister as guests in my house. I had plenty of room for them to both have their own beds in their own guest rooms. They chose to sleep together in the same room in the same bed instead LOL!

ExpatLover
09-24-17, 19:44
I know of two ethnic German girls who sometimes sleep in the clubs. They don't work every week. But when they work, it is usually three or four consecutive days, so the dorm is bearable. Like you said, its practical to sleep on club premises, especially when one works 40 hours over a three day stretch.

These WGs living in the dorms might just be spending every last cent on luxury items. People's financial priorities are just different. Some of these WGs come from nothing. Society looks down on them, so owning luxury items validates them. In the USA, when compared against Whites with comparable incomes, Black and Hispanics spend 30% more on what researchers classify as "visible goods" (clothes, cars, jewelry).OK and what about the US guys who are buying luxurious cars, houses which they are not able to pay for just remind the subprime crisis, I don't believe that in the US if you want to be a respected guys you don't need to show of.

McAdonis
09-25-17, 00:42
Very insightful indeed! And even in the western hemisphere similar happens. I once had a Colombian girl and her sister as guests in my house. I had plenty of room for them to both have their own beds in their own guest rooms. They chose to sleep together in the same room in the same bed instead LOL!In some cultures, you may have been expected to as the host offer to take the guest room, and give the master bedroom to your guests. I remember once. This Slovakian girl (only a friend) insisted I take her bed. She slept with her friend in the other room.

McAdonis
09-25-17, 00:57
Idea of privacy is also different. During communist era, many apartments in major cities were communal. So seven families, all used one kitchen and one bathroom. These were usually city center. Communal flats went away in the 1990s, but if they immigrated to the West, they would have been able to easily adapt. Or figure out how to squeeze an entire family into a small flat.

https://blogs.transparent.com/russian/russian-living-spaces-tiny-before-it-was-cool/

Takedown
10-03-17, 14:48
Maybe others will find this helpful. Here's a list of clubs that offer or have offered free entry on your birthday. Please add to the list if you see a club that I missed.

Goldentime.

Living Room.

Samya.

Acapulco.

Mainhattan.

Bernd's.

Babylon.

Sixsens.

Atmos.

Oceans.

Ying Yang.

Discounted:

Hawaii (50%.

*Samya and Babylon will honor it if you go the day before.

*Saw an old post that Sharks gave a discounted entry but it was 5 years ago.

Banana Boi
10-03-17, 15:07
*Samya and Babylon will honor it if you go the day before.Wonder if the other clubs will honor my birthday after midnight the day before my birthday?

BigBuddy69
10-03-17, 15:15
Not sure for Acapulco.

Claude Challe
10-03-17, 16:18
Not sure for Acapulco.Aca will give you a free entry for your next visit, not free on be day.

Makos999
10-03-17, 21:43
Hopefully I found the correct thread to ask this questions. Apologies if it's the wrong one.

I have a chance to come out to Germany for a couple of days in December, probably Tuesday and Wednesday December 19 and 20, and will aim to drive from the UK to the NRW area. My first question is do you think these days will still provide decent LUs, or will all the girls have gone home for Christmas already? I will also definitely be driving through Germany, down to Stuttgart, on Wednesday and Thursday December 27 and 28 - are these dates worth a punt in the NRW, Frankfurt or Stuttgart areas?

Many thanks in advance for any tips anyone can provide regarding visiting at this time, especially from those that have actual experience of visiting near Christmas and New Year times. Any recommendations for clubs especially geared-up for Christmas visits would also be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Loco Tonto
10-04-17, 06:43
Maybe others will find this helpful. Here's a list of clubs that offer or have offered free entry on your birthday. Please add to the list if you see a club that I missed.

Goldentime.

Living Room.

Samya.

Acapulco.

Mainhattan.

Bernd's..TD,

You missed World. Sharks, when I called a few months ago, said they give you free entry. But, only on the day of your birthday itself, not immediately after midnight. And they require photocopied proof.

Optimist
10-04-17, 12:57
If like me you come from the UK then FKKS are always a great option, even at the times of year with thinner lineups.

As you have a car you can easily club hop and have your choice of 100's of girls.

Christmas Eve many clubs are closed, at least for part of the day.

JasMak
10-16-17, 12:54
Friends,

I was hoping to ask for very quick advice on a proposed itinerary, please. I have separated these into individual questions for ease. Your advice would be much appreciated!

- I've been for hobby to Germany once before, and chose FRA. A brilliant experience! Visited Sharks, Oase and World over 3 days. Given that a repeat trip to FRA may raise suspicions at my end, I don't want to return there and would prefer a new location. My research on this forum suggests NRW area (Dusseldorf / Cologne specifically) as the "second best" option after Frankurt. I realize this is subjective, but broadly, is this fair to say?

- If NRW isn't as good as another area, where else would you suggest? I'm open to suggestions outside of Germany but within Europe. My research suggests Germany as one of the best cities for our hobby, hence FRA / NRW.

- Within NRW, the forums suggest that the most popular clubs include: Goldetime, Livingroom, Samya, Oceans, Acapulco, FincaErotica. If you were a first time visitor and had to pick 3, which would you pick? I'm thinking GoldenTime, Samya, LivingRoom. Happy to hear alternatives!

Aiming to book flights Tues / Wed, so any advice before then would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Smoke Light
10-17-17, 02:53
JasMak,

Dusseldorf and Koeln are only 2-3 hours drive from Frankfurt. If you rent a car, all three cities are within your reach. GoldenTime, Samya, LivingRoom are good places to visit, but if you are in or around Koeln, also consider Babylon Elsdorf.

You mention that repeat trip to Frankfurt may raise suspicions at your end, but tell them that airline tickets are cheapest if you fly to FRA airport, and use it as an excuse to visit and enjoy your favorite Hessen clubs.

Optimist
10-17-17, 09:56
JasMak. Like SmokeLight says NRW is only 2 to 3 hours to Frankfurt. I have to land at Dusseldorf, so I spend the evening there and then drive to Frankfurt next morning after 09.00 (to avoid traffic jams). So I don't miss any club time. The return is more difficult: I drive up after 20.00 the day before my (morning) flight.

Citizen Kane
10-17-17, 17:20
JasMak. Like SmokeLight says NRW is only 2 to 3 hours to Frankfurt. I have to land at Dusseldorf, so I spend the evening there and then drive to Frankfurt next morning after 09.00 (to avoid traffic jams). So I don't miss any club time. The return is more difficult: I drive up after 20.00 the day before my (morning) flight.Lufthansa actually fly DUS to FRA.

Trans Atlantic
10-18-17, 02:29
Lufthansa actually fly DUS to FRA.Might as well take the train.

KC Questor
10-18-17, 06:05
I agree that you can easily explain why you have to fly into Frankfurt if you want to re-visit the clubs there. But I also urge you to try other clubs in other cities. You may find them more to your liking. Different styles, different expectations, different services. Enjoy Essen and Cologne!

Pistons
10-18-17, 10:35
- Within NRW, the forums suggest that the most popular clubs include: Goldetime, Livingroom, Samya, Oceans, Acapulco, FincaErotica. If you were a first time visitor and had to pick 3, which would you pick? I'm thinking GoldenTime, Samya, LivingRoom. Happy to hear alternatives!

Aiming to book flights Tues / Wed, so any advice before then would be much appreciated!

Thanks!A friend of mine I have travelled a lot with tried GoldenTime as his first FKK. Bad idea. Now he refuses to give FKK's other tries. He hated the place and it stressed him out. Personally I feel some of the same at GT. So I would avoid that club. Better to cross the border to YinYang instead.

Also I would avoid Samya during a messe in cologne. A week and a half ago it was not too pleasant there. So it really depends which dates you travel on.

And ask yourself if you are someone going 90% for service and 10% for looks, or the other way around. For service Sixsense or LR maybe. Optics YY and Oceans. Rest falls in between. What type of club you like? Is the facilities or food important? If not, then Aca is a bargain. What about the clientelle? If you like the international crowd kind of as at Sharks, then sure Samya might be your bet. If you love Turks, check out Magnum or Mondial. If you hate Turks, go GT or LR.

Pistons
10-18-17, 10:38
Then there are DV if you are full of cash and prefer to cum in 10 minutes. PHG if you take drugs (OK, that might be an exaggeration), VV, H7 etc etc.

Optimist
10-18-17, 11:25
TA and CK. Both decent ideas but flight connections and prices to my 1 daily flight to Germany makes it much much better to do by car.

BadinSweet
10-18-17, 13:08
Not sure what your original airport is but have you tried to search the destination with QDU code? That is DUS main train station. If you put in QDU, it will show Lufthansa air-rail option which will fly you through FRA and then you take a train to DUS main train station. You can just skip the rail part (just make sure you check in online). Then you can just stay in FRA or go to DUS, whichever you prefer, for cheaper price than flying to FRA only.

Optimist
10-18-17, 13:44
BadinSweet. Thanks for the idea, but it doesn't work from my airport. Cheers.

Bugzy 69
10-18-17, 14:05
I am visiting Frankfurt next month staying around the main station (Savoy Hotel) for 3 full days / nights, Thurs to Sat. I know the red light area / walk ups are all in walking distance and will roam around hunting but still not sure if to dedicate most of my time for the FKK Scene. Considering distances to Sharks, Oase & World it makes no sense visiting for just an hour or two so I'm planning like 4 hrs. Palace and Mainhattan looks like closer options. We are two guys so in between sex we can chat / drink and pass time, better than feeling bored if visit alone. One thing I am not quite sure of is which time of the day is worth visiting. Which of the 3 FKK's offers that kind of club / music feel during evening, maybe DJ in attendance. I understand that evenings are the most busy with more client competition but I'm looking for some extra vibe too. I understand that all the 5 clubs mentioned have to offer in terms of fun and quality but I have to shortlist on only 2.

Thanks for feedback guys.

Citizen Kane
10-18-17, 17:27
Might as well take the train.Sorry, yeah, that was my point. Apparently the flight is just under a hour but you have to be at the airport an hour before flight time so it's cost about 100 euros and saves no time. Unless Lufthansa are flying the route for some other reason (plane maintenance at FRA headquarters or something) who the hell is flying this route?

My theory was forum members bouncing back and forth between FKK hubs.

KC Questor
10-19-17, 01:10
who the hell is flying this route?Well, if you are making a connecting flight you are already at the airport, and often the ticket price isn't much more with a connection. So rather than fly into Frankfurt and then take the local train to the main station then transfer to a regional train and ride for two hours, you could just hop a connecting flight that's lass than an hour.

But yeah, if you are already in Frankfurt and need to get to Dusseldorf, flying is not the way to go.

Neurosynth
10-19-17, 08:37
I am visiting Frankfurt next month staying around the main station (Savoy Hotel) for 3 full days / nights, Thurs to Sat.You should try the unique charms of Dietzenbach FKK. It's low cost and low pressure. The women are mostly average but not bad in the looks department. Some love it, some not so much. The train from where you are to Dietzenbach is easy and convenient.

Check out the Dietzenbach thread here for details. BBBJ, BBFS, etc.

DaWong949
10-19-17, 18:24
Well, if you are making a connecting flight you are already at the airport, and often the ticket price isn't much more with a connection. So rather than fly into Frankfurt and then take the local train to the main station then transfer to a regional train and ride for two hours, you could just hop a connecting flight that's lass than an hour.

But yeah, if you are already in Frankfurt and need to get to Dusseldorf, flying is not the way to go.2nd that. If it is on connection flight. Do it as it does not cost that much. However, if you are flying from North America, Dus does not have good direct flight from here after Airberlin went under.

Hermann666
10-19-17, 23:19
I am visiting Frankfurt next month staying around the main station (Savoy Hotel) for 3 full days / nights, Thurs to Sat. I know the red light area / walk ups are all in walking distance and will roam around hunting but still not sure if to dedicate most of my time for the FKK Scene. Considering distances to Sharks, Oase & World it makes no sense visiting for just an hour or two so I'm planning like 4 hrs. Palace and Mainhattan looks like closer options. We are two guys so in between sex we can chat / drink and pass time, better than feeling bored if visit alone. One thing I am not quite sure of is which time of the day is worth visiting. Which of the 3 FKK's offers that kind of club / music feel during evening, maybe DJ in attendance. I understand that evenings are the most busy with more client competition but I'm looking for some extra vibe too. I understand that all the 5 clubs mentioned have to offer in terms of fun and quality but I have to shortlist on only 2.

Thanks for feedback guys.Even 4 hours is a bit short for an FKK visit. I'm usually planning to go with 3-4 girls, staying around 7 hours at least. Try to arrive in the late afternoon and leave before midnight is my advice.

JasMak
10-20-17, 12:05
A friend of mine I have travelled a lot with tried GoldenTime as his first FKK. Bad idea. Now he refuses to give FKK's other tries. He hated the place and it stressed him out. Personally I feel some of the same at GT. So I would avoid that club. Better to cross the border to YinYang instead.

Also I would avoid Samya during a messe in cologne. A week and a half ago it was not too pleasant there. So it really depends which dates you travel on.

And ask yourself if you are someone going 90% for service and 10% for looks, or the other way around. For service Sixsense or LR maybe. Optics YY and Oceans. Rest falls in between. What type of club you like? Is the facilities or food important? If not, then Aca is a bargain. What about the clientelle? If you like the international crowd kind of as at Sharks, then sure Samya might be your bet. If you love Turks, check out Magnum or Mondial. If you hate Turks, go GT or LR.Thanks for this.

Based on these replies, I think we'll go for:

Fri night (tonight) LivingRoom.

Sat night Samya.

Sun day Magnum.

With back-ups being Oceans, Acapulco and Babylon / Mondial.

Thanks all and will let you know how we get on!

Pistons
10-20-17, 16:41
Thanks for this.

Sat night Samya.

Sun day Magnum.

With back-ups being Oceans, Acapulco and Babylon / Mondial.Can already tell Magnum will be your mistake. Oceans, Aca and Yinyang are all much better.

FormulaOneFan
10-20-17, 17:31
I generally spend on average 8-9 hrs per visit at a club if at all possible. Part of that is that I need a good hour or more to recover between sessions, and I like to relax and scope out the lineup when I first arrive. Its a rare day that I go to the room within the first hour of arriving at a club. Summer / nice days that can be extended to 10+ hours at the bigger clubs as I like to enjoy lounging in the sun taking in the nice weather and selection of beautiful ladies walking around naked.

Smaller or less interesting clubs (ie, nothing to do whilst not fucking) my trips may be shorter and / or when I'm pressed for time. On occasion if I have to work during the day and the following day I've been known to hit Mainhattan or other club for just 2-3 hours, but that's rare for me.

Tjohoo
10-20-17, 22:30
Thanks for this.

Sat night Samya.

Sun day Magnum.

With back-ups being Oceans, Acapulco and Babylon / Mondial.

Thanks all and will let you know how we get on!Hi,

Skip Magnum!

May I suggest a visit to Babylon (if you have a car). A club with high service levels. I was there last Saturday an the lineup was good. Babylon is not a good club to visit on sundays. But Samya is ok on sundays. So maybe one idea for you could be Babylon on Saturday and Samya on Sunday. Or if you like Lr do a repeat visit on Sunday. Sundays in LR is good, not so many guests but often plenty of girls.

BrianKaneman
10-23-17, 21:36
This forum has been a wealth of information for me in the past. Really appreciate all you.

I fly in and out of Amsterdam for a trade show in Dusseldorf mid November.

Will arrive on November 11th to Amsterdam, then I need to be in Dusseldorf on the night of the 12th - 16th for a trade show.

I need some advice on which would be a better plan. I have been to LR before and loved it, not too far train from my hotel in Neuss hope to go back. I really want to go to YY, Golden Time and Dolce Vita from what I have read, some of the best clubs in the area not to be missed.

1. Either rent a car from Amsterdam airport from Saturday when I get there and return it on Friday when I fly out. Only problem will be parking it from the evening of the 12th, Sunday until Thursday the 16th and having to worry about dealing with a car and driving. But this will allow me to hit some places on the drive into Dusseldorf on Sunday and then on Thursday the drive back to Amsterdam and hit some places on the way back. Total cost of just a rental around $250 for a normal size car.

2. I can take the train Sunday from Amsterdam to Dusseldorf, get over to the airport car rental companies and rent a car for the 2nd half of Sunday and go to Golden time or YY and be back to check into my hotel. Then on Thursday when I leave I can rent a one way car rental and return it to Amsterdam airport on Friday. Total cost of car rental back to Amsterdam one way will be at least $275 which will be in a really small.

Pistons
10-24-17, 12:29
2. I can take the train Sunday from Amsterdam to Dusseldorf, get over to the airport car rental companies and rent a car for the 2nd half of Sunday and go to Golden time or YY and be back to check into my hotel. Then on Thursday when I leave I can rent a one way car rental and return it to Amsterdam airport on Friday. Total cost of car rental back to Amsterdam one way will be at least $275 which will be in a really small.Or you could rent a car in Amsterdam for 2-3 days and save 150-200 e? No need for train or taxi or anything. And no extra fee from delivering the car at a new location, nor an even higher fee for delivering the car in a different country.

Takedown
10-24-17, 13:21
This forum has been a wealth of information for me in the past. Really appreciate all you.

I fly in and out of Amsterdam for a trade show in Dusseldorf mid November.

Will arrive on November 11th to Amsterdam, then I need to be in Dusseldorf on the night of the 12th - 16th for a trade show.

I need some advice on which would be a better plan. I have been to LR before and loved it, not too far train from my hotel in Neuss hope to go back. I really want to go to YY, Golden Time and Dolce Vita from what I have read, some of the best clubs in the area not to be missed.

1. Either rent a car from Amsterdam airport from Saturday when I get there and return it on Friday when I fly out. Only problem will be parking it from the evening of the 12th, Sunday until Thursday the 16th and having to worry about dealing with a car and driving. But this will allow me to hit some places on the drive into Dusseldorf on Sunday and then on Thursday the drive back to Amsterdam and hit some places on the way back. Total cost of just a rental around $250 for a normal size car.

2. I can take the train Sunday from Amsterdam to Dusseldorf, get over to the airport car rental companies and rent a car for the 2nd half of Sunday and go to Golden time or YY and be back to check into my hotel. Then on Thursday when I leave I can rent a one way car rental and return it to Amsterdam airport on Friday. Total cost of car rental back to Amsterdam one way will be at least $275 which will be in a really small.I'd take the train both to and from Duesseldorf and rent the car in Germany if I were you.

1. Rentals and gas are both cheaper in Germany. You should be able to get a standard size rental in Germany for less than $200 for 5 days and train tickets should be $50 each way if you book them soon. Factoring in gas for going between clubs, total cost would be less than $350. Make sure to rent from Duesseldorf airport to make logistics easier. If you rent from Amsterdam, you have to factor an extra $75-$100 in round trip gas to and from Germany, plus gas for going from club to club. Total cost would be $350-$400 plus time driving.

2. Dutch traffic is a pain in the ass and is much worse if you rent from the city center. It can take you an hour to get from the city center and onto the highway. If you rent from the airport it may not be so bad, but you still have to get to the airport which is a 20minute train from the center and then the traffic around Amsterdam still sucks during daylight hours.

3. The train will get you there faster than you can drive.

The only downside is that you have to factor in train schedules but there are at least a dozen trains between Amsterdam and Duesseldorf daily with midday and late night trains being cheaper.

Takedown
10-24-17, 13:49
I'd take the train both to and from Dusseldorf and rent the car in Germany if I were you.

1. Rentals and gas are both cheaper in Germany. You should be able to get a standard size rental in Germany for less than $150 for 5 days and train tickets should be $50 each way if you book them soon. Factoring in gas for going between clubs, total cost would be less than $300. Make sure to rent from Dusseldorf airport to make logistics easier. If you rent from Amsterdam, you have to factor an extra $75-$100 in round trip gas to and from Germany, plus gas for going from club to club. Total cost would be $350-$400 plus time driving. You

2. Dutch traffic is a pain in the ass and is much worse if you rent from the city center. It can take you an hour to get from the city center and onto the highway. If you rent from the airport it may not be so bad, but the traffic getting out of Amsterdam still sucks during daylight hours.

3. The train will get you there faster than you can drive.

The only downside is that you have to factor train scheduled but there are at least a dozen trains between Amsterdam and Dusseldorf daily.Also, your second option forces you to still pay for one train ticket, plus one way in gas, and public transportation while in Germany. That's easily $400 and over $500 if you take a taxi a few times late at night. And you'd also be driving a shitty compact / economy on a German autobahn on the way back.

BigBuddy69
10-24-17, 15:16
You can easily rent a good simple car for less than 20 euros a day in Germany.

Sho423
10-24-17, 15:30
You can easily rent a good simple car for less than 20 euros a day in Germany.Wish I did this when I went in June. I went to sharks twice and oase once and it was at least 60 euros each way for taxi.

Pistons
10-24-17, 20:02
So its about 8-10 Euro per day more to rent a car at amsterdam airport than in Germany. And the extra distance (and slightly more expensive gas in Holland before delivery. But you fill up before crossing the border on the return anyway) will cost you 30-35 Euro return if say you start at GT or YY. I suppose it depends on how long you plan on staying then before the daily rental costs add up. And what time you get the rental car if you want to avoid rush hour traffic. Compared to the return train ticket and possible return to a certain airport. For Hessen only club visits the gas will add up more. And allways go diesel is possible.

DrPoon
10-25-17, 15:36
So its about 8-10 Euro per day more to rent a car at amsterdam airport than in Germany. And the extra distance (and slightly more expensive gas in Holland before delivery. But you fill up before crossing the border on the return anyway) will cost you 30-35 Euro return if say you start at GT or YY. I suppose it depends on how long you plan on staying then before the daily rental costs add up. And what time you get the rental car if you want to avoid rush hour traffic. Compared to the return train ticket and possible return to a certain airport. For Hessen only club visits the gas will add up more. And allways go diesel is possible.No question if you fly in and out of AMS then rent the car at AMS! Dealing with a train back and forth. Forget about it.

Go to a Jet gas station for cheapest gas. Also check around for discounts and check all the car rental agencies at AMS I can usually get a weekly deal for under 130 euros sometimes even less.

Get the smallest mini car which will cost less in gas also.

Hermann666
10-25-17, 22:06
Watch out for Avis at Frankfurt airport. I had booked a car on their homepage before my trip but the evil lady behind the counter screwed me royally. Everything went so fast and the rental agreement was shown to me briefly on a screen before I was asked to sign electronically. I left with a car WAY more expensive than I had booked. I mean, we’re talking 450 Euros for four days. At least the gas was included. Of course I should blame myself for being fooled that way. A lesson for next time.

FormulaOneFan
10-25-17, 23:31
I always book with Expedia and generally go with national since I'm emerald with them. I book the small cheap manual transmission car, and often end up with a midsized or luxury car. Usually about 40 euro per day. My last trip I paid 165 euro for 4 day rental.

As an emerald member I've ended up with Volvo xc70, Jaguar xf, BMW 5 series, but sometimes get an econobox for the same price. Last trip I had a smart car. Tiny!

Banana Boi
10-26-17, 00:09
Just a reminder to check your car before you leave the lot. On my last trip, my friend rented the car from SixT at the Frankfurt airport. The car was parked very close to the wall so we only inspected the sides and back closely. Within an hour after we left the lot we looked at the front end and there was heavy damage to the body on the bottom, like someone went over a cement block. We're guessing one of the SixT employees ran over something. Luckily my friend had other insurance coverage to pay for the damage but still a waste of time. Remember to pull your car out of the space in to a well lit area for a complete inspection.

Neurosynth
10-26-17, 02:19
And when you return a car to FRA they go over it with a magnifying glass (not literally, but.). Be sure to inspect it fully before you leave. And be careful parking in Germany. Some spots are incredibly tight, especially some parking lots under hotels and the like.

FormulaOneFan
10-26-17, 02:24
I have international insurance through one of my credit cards (I read the fine print, and it does cover primary and secondary in all countries), but the way it works is if there is damage to the car, I would pay the rental company for the damage, then I would pursue reimbursement through the credit card. I rented earlier this year through national and instead of an econobox 2 door, they let me pick anything they had on the lot. I chose a Jaguar XF for kicks since I had already driven Audi / BMW / Merc's on previous trips. I had to sign a waiver about damage. The bottom of the contract showed replacement value of the car that I was on the hook for - 90,000 euro! Boy did I drive carefully for the first couple of days!

Oh, and no matter what, if you get into an accident or find damage to the car, call the police. I was behind a gentleman returning a car a few months ago in FRA and there was damage to a fender that the driver claimed happened while the car was parked. He had taken the insurance option on the rental, but because he DIDN'T call the police to report the damage (despite it not being an accident), the rental insurance coverage wasn't valid because there was no police report. They made him pay the estimated repair cost on the damage - approximately 1000euro - on the spot before he could leave. Crazy.

And yes, be very careful in parking lots; I've found my preferences for hotels is as much about how good their parking situation is as it is about the quality of the room and bed.

Pistons
10-26-17, 02:58
I allways go over the car with magnifying glass (almost literally) when I get handed the car. And in 80% of the cases there are scratches not accounted for already. Happens at Shönefeld, Cologne and Dortmund. I don't think they look as carefully at everything at these airports, so scratches could go unnoticed for weeks. Perhaps at Cologne they are a bit more strict.

Member #4581
10-26-17, 03:58
By and large, all the car rental agencies in Germany or even in Europe seem to be rip off artist communities. I am getting charged with some dent, scratch or other silly stuff more than 60% of the time. Considering that I have rented dozens of times in the US and never ever got charged with any of those things, this seems crazy to me. Am I suddenly afflicted with accident prone syndrome driving in Europe?

The good thing is, I pay up and purchase the insurance, even though I have a bunch of credit cards which cover this. I purchase even on business travels where our company has a policy that covers all rentals when traveling abroad. The €10 that I pay daily is a small price to pay for the mental peace, especially given how much of scammers these agencies are. I feel for the insurance company because I think the rental agency is scamming, but better the insurance pay up than me doing it.

Takedown
10-26-17, 05:35
No question if you fly in and out of AMS then rent the car at AMS! Dealing with a train back and forth. Forget about it.

Go to a Jet gas station for cheapest gas. Also check around for discounts and check all the car rental agencies at AMS I can usually get a weekly deal for under 130 euros sometimes even less.

Get the smallest mini car which will cost less in gas also.Is it really that hard to ride the train? Download the DeutschBahn App, find a ticket, pay on the app, and go to the platform at the airport. Then you have time to relax on the train without having to drive multiple hours.

DrPoon
10-26-17, 05:56
He should have refused to pay the $1000. The protocol I have figured out is that you call the Mastercard credit card insurance claim line (or Visa, but Mastercard is usually better) or the AMEX insurance line and they file a claim over the phone and send you a report to fill out. Then the credit card insurance company deals with the rental car. If you get charged anything more than the actual rental car cost you should refuse to pay that. Just pay the actual rate and tell them you are submitting it to have the credit card insurance deal with any damages. If they charge anything for damage you can just dispute anything not a real rental charge on the contract.

After you get the form for credit card insurance in the mail, you fax it in along with a copy of the rental agreement and receipts. It is then on the rental car company to send in their estimates and loss of use charges to be paid.

I have international insurance through one of my credit cards (I read the fine print, and it does cover primary and secondary in all countries), but the way it works is if there is damage to the car, I would pay the rental company for the damage, then I would pursue reimbursement through the credit card. I rented earlier this year through national and instead of an econobox 2 door, they let me pick anything they had on the lot. I chose a Jaguar XF for kicks since I had already driven Audi / BMW / Merc's on previous trips. I had to sign a waiver about damage. The bottom of the contract showed replacement value of the car that I was on the hook for - 90,000 euro! Boy did I drive carefully for the first couple of days!

Oh, and no matter what, if you get into an accident or find damage to the car, call the police. I was behind a gentleman returning a car a few months ago in FRA and there was damage to a fender that the driver claimed happened while the car was parked. He had taken the insurance option on the rental, but because he DIDN'T call the police to report the damage (despite it not being an accident), the rental insurance coverage wasn't valid because there was no police report. They made him pay the estimated repair cost on the damage - approximately 1000euro - on the spot before he could leave. Crazy.

And yes, be very careful in parking lots; I've found my preferences for hotels is as much about how good their parking situation is as it is about the quality of the room and bed.

DrPoon
10-26-17, 06:26
Is it really that hard to ride the train? Download the DeutschBahn App, find a ticket, pay on the app, and go to the platform at the airport. Then you have time to relax on the train without having to drive multiple hours.One thing to keep in mind is that driving you can pull over and sleep at night. Also at truck stops you can usually get a shower for 3 euros and also you can stop at a waschsalon (laundry mat) to do laundry. Keeps a lot cleaner prior to taking off back home with the driving method.

I also have an aversion to public transportation (from the USA) although the train and trams of course are very safe in Germany.

BigBuddy69
10-26-17, 06:27
You are supposed to pay more if you cross the borders with a rental car. Maybe it would be cheaper to take the train to cross the border.

Banana Boi
10-26-17, 08:48
. I chose a Jaguar XF for kicks since I had already driven Audi / BMW / Merc's on previous trips. I had to sign a waiver about damage. The bottom of the contract showed replacement value of the car that I was on the hook for - 90,000 euro! Boy did I drive carefully for the first couple of days!A good reminder for those who rent cars. Even if you have credit card insurance read the fine print since they usually do not provide enough coverage for high end cars. I've been offered free upgrades to a M3 but have passed since my credit card definitely doesn't have enough coverage if I were to total the car.

No question if you fly in and out of AMS then rent the car at AMS! Dealing with a train back and forth. Forget about it.

Why forget about it? Is it that difficult to hop on an Ice train at Schipol which takes you quickly to Frankfurt or Dusseldorf? Also, from my experience it is much more costly to rent a MB C class or BMW 3 series in AMS than it is from Dusseldorf or Frankfurt.

Optimist
10-26-17, 09:09
Just to back up the excellent advice already given by BB, Jnpr,FormulaOne, Takedown, Neurosynth, et al

1. Check car carefully on pick up. Take it out of the dark place where it is parked for final checking. Take photos. Try not to think of the girls you are rushing to see.

2. If you are going to park in cities or hotel car parks parking space can be very tight and the car can easily be marked by adjacent parkers, so very small cars can be a bonus here.

3. Take photos of the car on return in case the staff damage it after your return.

4. Make sure you have relevant insurance cover (method depends on what country you live in). The companies use scratches to boost their earnings (one company recently told me they were losing money so had put 2 people on return checking and seemed to be making damage charges to 50% of returning cars). It was not a cheapo company.

5. If you get a tiny scratch buy some matching lipstick or something to colour it in before you return.

6 If you have any mishap you really do have to get the Police out or your limited excess will become unlimited.Even if it is a mark incurred while you were parked and you were not there

7 Long distance trains are easy and comfortable.

Jimmy Boy 99
10-26-17, 14:54
I always book with Expedia and generally go with national since I'm emerald with them. I book the small cheap manual transmission car, and often end up with a midsized or luxury car. Usually about 40 euro per day. My last trip I paid 165 euro for 4 day rental.

As an emerald member I've ended up with Volvo xc70, Jaguar xf, BMW 5 series, but sometimes get an econobox for the same price. Last trip I had a smart car. Tiny!40 Euro a day seems way out of line for a manual transmission economy car. Try kayak.com. Using that, you could get four days next week renting at the airport a compact car from Hertz for Euro 100. Renting it at a non-airport, non-train station location should be about 80-85 Euro.

https://www.kayak.com/cars/FRA-a26939/2017-10-30/2017-11-03

XXL
10-26-17, 16:02
Would be a good idea to have a dedicated thread for car rentals in Germany. There's much substantial information to be exchanged on that subject and making the right car arrangements can make people save more money than anything else in this hobby of ours.

I doubt car renting in Europe is more scam-ridden than elsewhere. I was once scammed big time in my life, by Alamo in Orlando. The employee had pushed me into a higher class vehicle without spelling it out. The bill turned out twice what I had agreed on with the travel agent back home.

Citizen Kane
10-26-17, 17:57
Would be a good idea to have a dedicated thread for car rentals in Germany. After all, rental cars are the hookers of the automotive world.

BadinSweet
10-26-17, 18:16
Jnpr30, since you pay for the daily insurance, do you know that Amex has a flat fee insurance, per rental? Once you signed up your Amex card with this program, eveytime when you rent the car with this card, AMex will charge a flat fee of around $20-25, per rental (cheaper if you live in CA or FL)!

https://feeservices.americanexpress.com/premium/car-rental-insurance-coverage/home.do

Depending on the location, I sometimes use Amex. But most of the time, I declined and dealt with my CC coverage. I find Hertz at FRA location to not be so picky when you return. They walked around but never with like magnify glass attitude. I have never been charged anything with Hertz in FRA (knock on wood). Hertz at DUS on the other hand, I try to avoid them as much as possible, specially upon returning the car. Avis at FRA tried to scam me once but after I fought them with my CC, they waived it. I have never rented with them since.

Shark16
10-26-17, 19:29
Discussion moved from the Artemis thread:

How are you defining "GFE"? Because every guy seems to have a different definition. For some guys it is a simple "GFE = BBBJ" equation. Other guys use GFE to mean "a general illusion of passion, including DFK and cuddling" but are willing to accept BBBJ. It's not consistently defined, by hobbyists or providers.

But in the end, the best advice is to agree on the activities and the total price before you get to the room.KC,
You are right. GFE can mean a lot of different things. I did not know it could be a "codeword" for BBBJ. I would lean more to your other definition: A general illusion of passion, going with the flow, a situation where everything feels natural and you simply forget you are in a p4 p environment. Traditionally it includes as much as you want DFK / BBBJ / DATY / MPOS CFS being delivered with gusto. A girl asking extra for GFE (or any of the services normally included) would simply kill my mood / burst any bubble of illusion disqualifying as GFE. A session with a girl asking extra for "GFE" usually ends up pretty mechanical not being worth it.

Nowadays with BBBJ being against the law, there is a lot of YMMV around. Some guys report of negative experiences, while others say it is "just as before". But I have the same approach here: I would never pay extra for that service. The upsellers use the law to test the clients checking if they are pushovers. If you yield once, then suddenly "everything" become extra. Not a good idea. Better to be patient and find the decent providers.

I agree that services and prices need to be agreed on before making any commitments. The key is to do it in a nice way that feels natural. Treat the girl with respect and as a human. Tough negotiations treating it like a business transaction may not create the right mood if seeking GFE.

JennyKk
10-26-17, 20:25
Jnpr30, since you pay for the daily insurance, do you know that Amex has a flat fee insurance, per rental? Once you signed up your Amex card with this program, eveytime when you rent the car with this card, AMex will charge a flat fee of around $20-25, per rental (cheaper if you live in CA or FL)!

https://feeservices.americanexpress.com/premium/car-rental-insurance-coverage/home.do

Depending on the location, I sometimes use Amex. But most of the time, I declined and dealt with my CC coverage. I find Hertz at FRA location to not be so picky when you return. They walked around but never with like magnify glass attitude. I have never been charged anything with Hertz in FRA (knock on wood). Hertz at DUS on the other hand, I try to avoid them as much as possible, specially upon returning the car. Avis at FRA tried to scam me once but after I fought them with my CC, they waived it. I have never rented with them since.CC insurance is good. Some chase cards offer primary too and they are free. Someone said Sixt is very picky. But I have no issue with them for over a dozen rentals.

Horny Harry
10-26-17, 21:53
After all, rental cars are the hookers of the automotive world.As the saying goes: "if it flies, fucks, or floats: RENT IT!"

Member #4581
10-26-17, 23:22
BadIn, I think you gave me that link about Amex coverage program earlier, but usually I keep forgetting at the moment I make the car reservation, usually on Priceline or Expedia or some such OtA. One time I did remember, but I could not find the link you posted, and went with the insurance sold by the online travel agent.

I have never rented with Hertz in Fra. Don't know why. Usually it is whichever rental company giving the best rate at Priceline at that time. So far, Avis, Alamo, Sixt, Dollar all cheated me one time or other. Rotten bastards, all of them.

When I buy the insurance sold by OTA, I have to file a claim to get paid back. The rental company is docking the money from my credit card already. To file the claim, I need to attach the damage report from the rental car company. They seem very happy to charge me for nicks and scratches (€500 to €1000 per scratch! These suckers probably collect the full cost of the car with 30 to 40 nicks and scratches) but when I ask for a damage report, they take more than a month to mail it. I thought Germans were punctual in general, but apparently not when it comes to giving you your own damage report. Fortunately, the insurance company pays up in less than 4 weeks after they receive all the documentation.

BadinSweet
10-27-17, 01:24
You know that you can just register your Amex card once and never have to deal with it again? Everytime you use the card for rental car afterward, the premium insurance will be automatically included.

Dollar and Thrifty are well known scam on flyertalk forums. So, I have never gone with them. Maybe my status with Hertz (President) has something to do with FRA inspection but it didn't help in DUS. So, I don't think it was the status that got me clean bill upon return. Try Hertz and see how it goes. You can plug any coupon code with Hertz.com and it's normally cheaper than from searching through OTA.

PussyLiccker
10-27-17, 03:41
By and large, all the car rental agencies in Germany or even in Europe seem to be rip off artist communities. I am getting charged with some dent, scratch or other silly stuff more than 60% of the time. Considering that I have rented dozens of times in the US and never ever got charged with any of those things, this seems crazy to me. Am I suddenly afflicted with accident prone syndrome driving in Europe?

The good thing is, I pay up and purchase the insurance, even though I have a bunch of credit cards which cover this. I purchase even on business travels where our company has a policy that covers all rentals when traveling abroad. The 10 that I pay daily is a small price to pay for the mental peace, especially given how much of scammers these agencies are. I feel for the insurance company because I think the rental agency is scamming, but better the insurance pay up than me doing it.I've been renting in Europe for years, and rarely have I run into problems(for things either I knew or should have been aware of ahead of time). I've never been charged for minor things. I do check the car before I take it off the lot, and when I return, there has always been somebody there to check the vehicle. I've always had somebody there to check the car on the spot upon return, and I ask for a receipt before I walk away. I've had a close call once with a crack on a window, and the guy asked if I had insurance, I said no, and he let it slide. One time I had an accident that the damage pretty much cost the whole deposit. Filed a claim to my card company and within a month, gotten reimbursed for it. This was a rental agency in Germany, and what sped up the process was the guy checking had taken all the pictures, documented the estimate, and emailed me all the pdf documents of everything that I needed to forward to the card company for the claim on the spot(speedy system they had at that particular agency). For another incident, for some reason, I didn't get charged for damages (something went amiss on their end). Even if they did, I'd just file a claim and would get reimbursed from the card company like the other incident.

I've been lucky 2/3 incidents, but this is out of many many rentals. If you are a farely decent driver and used to driving on the "right" side of the road, and can maneuver ok through narrow roads in European towns, should be fine. Getting around places without familiarity is easy as GPS is available.

I've rarely had situations that I'd consider rip-off. Dollar or Thrifty could be considered that, but everything is written in the terms still. Pretty much all rental agencies will freeze your account a minimum of 1 k Euros for accidents if you turn down their insurance. This fund is more of an insurance on their end for possibility of damages you may accrue, since card coverage works by filing a claim, and they do not get paid directly by the card company, so you'd have to provide some sort of insurance (although a large sum freeze isn't technically an insurance).

DrPoon
10-27-17, 09:33
I always take it through the inspection return and make sure the person checking it gives the OK. Then I return to the rental counter and get a copy of the receipt showing no damages. Then after that, I change the credit card number by canceling it as a lost card so that way all charges after the date of return will not go through. This includes all the photo radar administrative charges.

Then if the card annual fee is coming due, I file an online claim just in case. Then prior to the annual fee coming due I cancel the card.

If nothing comes in the mail then no news is good news. If something comes then I file a dispute with the credit card and have gotten all my photo radar administrative charges deleted this way. I also got a free rental day by disputing a day once. I had to save the roadside assistance sheet I received when they came to jump the car. I also remembered I could have push started it due to the manual transmission instead. My phone somehow drained the batter and it needed a jump start. I never had a batter drained by a phone before so the battery must have been too weak for the car.

I've been renting in Europe for years, and rarely have I run into problems(for things either I knew or should have been aware of ahead of time). I've never been charged for minor things. I do check the car before I take it off the lot, and when I return, there has always been somebody there to check the vehicle. I've always had somebody there to check the car on the spot upon return, and I ask for a receipt before I walk away. I've had a close call once with a crack on a window, and the guy asked if I had insurance, I said no, and he let it slide. One time I had an accident that the damage pretty much cost the whole deposit. Filed a claim to my card company and within a month, gotten reimbursed for it. This was a rental agency in Germany, and what sped up the process was the guy checking had taken all the pictures, documented the estimate, and emailed me all the pdf documents of everything that I needed to forward to the card company for the claim on the spot(speedy system they had at that particular agency). For another incident, for some reason, I didn't get charged for damages (something went amiss on their end). Even if they did, I'd just file a claim and would get reimbursed from the card company like the other incident..

TorrentChief
10-27-17, 13:43
I've been renting in Europe for years, and rarely have I run into problems(for things either I knew or should have been aware of ahead of time). I've never been charged for minor things. I do check the car before I take it off the lot, and when I return, there has always been somebody there to check the vehicle. I've always had somebody there to check the car on the spot upon return, and I ask for a receipt before I walk away. I've had a close call once with a crack on a window, and the guy asked if I had insurance, I said no, and he let it slide. One time I had an accident that the damage pretty much cost the whole deposit. Filed a claim to my card company and within a month, gotten reimbursed for it. This was a rental agency in Germany, and what sped up the process was the guy checking had taken all the pictures, documented the estimate, and emailed me all the pdf documents of everything that I needed to forward to the card company for the claim on the spot(speedy system they had at that particular agency). For another incident, for some reason, I didn't get charged for damages (something went amiss on their end). Even if they did, I'd just file a claim and would get reimbursed from the card company like the other incident.

I've been lucky 2/3 incidents, but this is out of many many rentals. If you are a farely decent driver and used to driving on the "right" side of the road, and can maneuver ok through narrow roads in European towns, should be fine. Getting around places without familiarity is easy as GPS is available..I rent every time I'm in Germany, either through Avis or Sixt, whichever gives me the car I want at an appropriate rate. I've never had an issue with "damages". I always check the car before, take photos, and then do the same on return. I always check out with the rental staff and have them sign off on the car. Not once has the agency claimed any sort of damage whether it's a scratch, dent, or any other problem.

Banana Boi
10-27-17, 15:20
I change the credit card number by canceling it as a lost card so that way all charges after the date of return will not go through. So if you rent a car 10 times in a year you call Visa Gold to cancel your credit card EVERY time? Pretty sure a credit card company is going to cancel you as a customer claiming a lost card 10 times per year. Seems pretty excessive AFTER the rental car company confirmed you have no damage or to avoid a 25 euro administration fee for a speeding ticket.

KC Questor
10-28-17, 00:20
Since this seems to be the Car Rental thread, I have a question.

About two weeks ago I got a letter from Hertz (in German) that said that I was being assessed a processing fee of 25 E plus tax. Here is the text:

ERLAEUTERUNG ZU DIESER RECHNUNG Im Rahmen Ihrer Miete kam es zu einer Ordnungs- widrigkeit. Gemaess unserer Mietbedingungen wird Ihnen fuer die Bearbeitung einer Ordnungs- widrigkeit eine Gebuehr in Rechnung gestellt, welche unabhaengig von der Hoehe des Bussgeldes ist. Der Betrag des Bussgeld wird Ihnen von dem zustaendigen Ordung samt separat. zugestellt, oder durch Hertz weiterbelastet.

EXPLANATION OF THIS INVOICE In the context of your rent there was a maladministration. According to our rental conditions, you will be charged a fee for processing an irregularity, which is independent of the amount of the fine. The amount of the fine will be paid to you by the responsible authority. delivered or further charged by Hertz.

This fee ($35.16) was charged directly to my card.

Today I got a letter from the German police that contained a speeding ticket for 10 E. But there's no way I can see to tell if they are for the same incident. The paragraph about online payment says.

Mehrere auf einem Uberweisungstrager angegebene Verfahren konnen nicht Sollte Ihnen dieser Ordnungswidrigkeit bereits ein Verwarnungsgeld angeboten worden sein und sollten Sie dieses zwischenzeitlich bezahlt haben, betrachten Sie dieses Schreiben bitte als gegenstandslos.

If you have already been offered a custodial payment for this misdemeanor and should you have paid for it in the meantime, please consider this letter to be devoid of purpose.

Do you think they are for the same thing? I paid Hertz for the administration fee, but nowhere does it say I paid the actual fine.

Banana Boi
10-28-17, 03:39
25 euro is the Administration fee from Hertz since you got a ticket. The 10 euro is the actual speeding ticket you need to pay. You still need to pay this.

My question is has anyone even been denied car rental because they never paid their speeding tickets?

XXL
10-28-17, 05:26
Since this seems to be the Car Rental thread, I have a question.

About two weeks ago I got a letter from Hertz (in German) that said that I was being assessed a processing fee of 25 E plus tax. Here is the text:

This fee ($35.16) was charged directly to my card.

Today I got a letter from the German police that contained a speeding ticket for 10 E. But there's no way I can see to tell if they are for the same incident. The paragraph about online payment says.

Do you think they are for the same thing? I paid Hertz for the administration fee, but nowhere does it say I paid the actual fine.It says if already paid consider this letter as void, so it could be for the same thing. On the other hand a 10 euro speeding ticket is not an impossibility. I got one once. The letter from Hertz says you should expect separate post from the authorities and this might be it. It's a bit upsetting that the administration fee should be so high compared to the fine proper.

KC Questor
10-28-17, 21:53
It says if already paid consider this letter as void, so it could be for the same thing. On the other hand a 10 euro speeding ticket is not an impossibility. I got one once. The letter from Hertz says you should expect separate post from the authorities and this might be it. It's a bit upsetting that the administration fee should be so high compared to the fine proper.Yeah, I guess I just couldn't imagine a 10 euro speeding ticket. It was for 107 kph in a 100 zone, but even then it seems low. Where I live the smallest speeding ticket would be $75. I have no problem sending them 10 euros just in case (better than getting a much larger penalty for failure to pay), but I cannot see how.

Takedown
10-29-17, 00:58
Yeah, I guess I just couldn't imagine a 10 euro speeding ticket. It was for 107 kph in a 100 zone, but even then it seems low. Where I live the smallest speeding ticket would be $75. I have no problem sending them 10 euros just in case (better than getting a much larger penalty for failure to pay), but I cannot see how.German speeding tickets are that low. The red lght tickets are much higher.

Zumboit
10-29-17, 08:36
There was absolutely no one in the Hahn (Ryanair) car dropoff area. I waited quite a long time and finally just dropped the keys in the box and held my breath till the charge cleared on my CC bill. Seemed to be normal there. All the car companies used the same drop off lot.

Maxime
10-29-17, 11:46
German speeding tickets are that low. The red lght tickets are much higher.Indeed, the tickets you pay in the Red Light District are much higher)))).

Horny Harry
10-29-17, 12:08
German speeding tickets are that low. The red lght tickets are much higher.Plus that when busting a red light under most circumstances (e.g. the light has been red for more than 1 second) this also means a one month driving ban in Germany: http://www.bussgeldkatalog.org/rote-ampel/.

PussyLipSuker
10-30-17, 20:09
Hi guys,

I will be visiting Germany in a couple of weeks time for 1 day and was wondering what's FKK Paradise in Stuttgart like in service and girl line up? I've been to The Palace last month had good experience overall, as its only a day trip I don't want to be disappointed. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Member #4585
10-31-17, 09:19
Yeah, I guess I just couldn't imagine a 10 euro speeding ticket. It was for 107 kph in a 100 zone, but even then it seems low. Where I live the smallest speeding ticket would be $75. I have no problem sending them 10 euros just in case (better than getting a much larger penalty for failure to pay), but I cannot see how.The speeding ticket will have a bank account like at a Sparkasse for the local German council whom you will pay the fine to or you can go into the bank in person to pay it.

Kosher Kowboy
10-31-17, 09:45
Yeah, I guess I just couldn't imagine a 10 euro speeding ticket. It was for 107 kph in a 100 zone, but even then it seems low. Where I live the smallest speeding ticket would be $75. I have no problem sending them 10 euros just in case (better than getting a much larger penalty for failure to pay), but I cannot see how.Unless there is a deadline on it I will walk in to the bank here and make a paper deposit for you in December if you mail me the ticket back in the states next week. I don't know if they let a 3rd party do such but I am happy to do so. I will than head to Dietzenbach and make a liquid deposit for 40 E in to my Queen, The Optimist's Queen or if they are absent in to one of my wives. I will happily do such in return for being my chauffeur to the creampie factory.

Horny Harry
10-31-17, 10:31
I have no problem sending them 10 euros just in case (better than getting a much larger penalty for failure to pay), but I cannot see how.
The speeding ticket will have a bank account like at a Sparkasse for the local German council whom you will pay the fine to or you can go into the bank in person to pay it.As Bitumen said, are you sure there isn't an IBAN bankaccount number on the German letter with a case number? It also usually has a nice photo on it taken from the front and showing that you were behind the wheel. It's a little souvenir and token of appreciation for sponsoring the German State.

There must be an IBAN on the ticket, everything is IBAN these days, it's the standard format for bank payments, also for payments within Germany. Check at the bottom of the letter.

If you manage to find the IBAN, make sure you include the case- or reference number when you make the payment.

ExpatLover
10-31-17, 17:45
As Bitumen said, are you sure there isn't an IBAN bankaccount number on the German letter with a case number? It also usually has a nice photo on it taken from the front and showing that you were behind the wheel. It's a little souvenir and token of appreciation for sponsoring the German State.

There must be an IBAN on the ticket, everything is IBAN these days, it's the standard format for bank payments, also for payments within Germany. Check at the bottom of the letter.

If you manage to find the IBAN, make sure you include the case- or reference number when you make the payment.I am not living in Germany and due to my numerous FKK visits I am getting at least 1 fine per month, all of them have the IBAN number and each time I just go to my bank and they make the transfer always for 10,20 euros never more. If you often drive in Germany it is better to pay them.

KC Questor
11-01-17, 02:49
There must be an IBAN on the ticket, everything is IBAN these days, it's the standard format for bank payments, also for payments within Germany. Check at the bottom of the letter. If you manage to find the IBAN, make sure you include the case- or reference number when you make the payment.Thanks, this is what I needed. There is an IBAN number and I am looking online how to make a payment. The letter had a paragraph about online payment but nothing about HOW to do it.

edit: Ugh, looks like my bank will charge me $30 for the wire transfer. Anyway, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I'll explore other alternatives

Trans Atlantic
11-01-17, 03:13
25 euro is the Administration fee from Hertz since you got a ticket. The 10 euro is the actual speeding ticket you need to pay. You still need to pay this.

My question is has anyone even been denied car rental because they never paid their speeding tickets?

Rental company is not legally responsible for a speeding ticket the moment they provided renter's name to authorities; the rental company will NOT blacklist you regardless of what you do with the ticket. If it is a small fine and authorities see that you are not based out of Europe, they would likely write it off.

I always take it through the inspection return and make sure the person checking it gives the OK. Then I return to the rental counter and get a copy of the receipt showing no damages. Then after that, I change the credit card number by canceling it as a lost card so that way all charges after the date of return will not go through. This includes all the photo radar administrative charges.

Then if the card annual fee is coming due, I file an online claim just in case. Then prior to the annual fee coming due I cancel the card.

If nothing comes in the mail then no news is good news. If something comes then I file a dispute with the credit card and have gotten all my photo radar administrative charges deleted this way. I also got a free rental day by disputing a day once. I had to save the roadside assistance sheet I received when they came to jump the car. I also remembered I could have push started it due to the manual transmission instead. My phone somehow drained the batter and it needed a jump start. I never had a batter drained by a phone before so the battery must have been too weak for the car.Are you serious? Why don't you just declare the card as lost the same day your drive off the rental car lot and check-in at the hotel? That way you can dispute the entire car rental charge and hotel charge as well. If you can't afford €25 admin fee, you should stay home. That will get you blacklisted by the rental company eventually.

BigBuddy69
11-01-17, 07:56
Thanks, this is what I needed. There is an IBAN number and I am looking online how to make a payment. The letter had a paragraph about online payment but nothing about HOW to do it.

edit: Ugh, looks like my bank will charge me $30 for the wire transfer. Anyway, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I'll explore other alternativesDon't you have some european friend who can do it for you? Bank transfers are free inside Europe.

Horny Harry
11-01-17, 10:56
Thanks, this is what I needed. There is an IBAN number and I am looking online how to make a payment. The letter had a paragraph about online payment but nothing about HOW to do it.

edit: Ugh, looks like my bank will charge me $30 for the wire transfer. Anyway, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I'll explore other alternativesYou're welcome.

Yeah, it sucks having to pay $30 for a international transfer, but look at it this way: you got away with a cheap 10 Euro speeding ticket. All together it will cost you plus minus $25 + $30 + E10, which is roughly the entry level price of a speeding ticket in The Netherlands, France or Belgium.

KC Questor
11-02-17, 02:38
Don't you have some european friend who can do it for you? Bank transfers are free inside Europe.Actually a friend in this thread offered to do it, but I didn't want to bother him.

Yeah, it sucks having to pay $30 for a international transfer, but look at it this way: you got away with a cheap 10 Euro speeding ticket. All together it will cost you plus minus $25 + $30 + E10, which is roughly the entry level price of a speeding ticket in The Netherlands, France or Belgium.I found a company called TransferWise that would do it for a US $3 fee. They handled the currency conversion and included the fee. In the end it cost about US $14 and was in the bank today. It was really painless. Again, thanks for all of the help.

PussyLiccker
11-02-17, 14:11
Rental company is not legally responsible for a speeding ticket the moment they provided renter's name to authorities; the rental company will NOT blacklist you regardless of what you do with the ticket. If it is a small fine and authorities see that you are not based out of Europe, they would likely write it off.That's right. The fine is tied to the vehicle's registration, which is tied to the rental company. Since they have your home address, they will send you statement asking you to pay the fees. Even the US rental companies will ask for admin fees for negligent toll fees, etc.

My TomTom app catches 99% of speed cams, and seems to be up to date pretty much all the time except one instance one cam popped up as I was leaving Aca(which was noted soon after). My last trip, it picked up every camera, and there are a lot more cameras now a days. It's funny you see other cars slowing down as they are approaching the camera as well. Placement locations of these cams change as well. You never know where a new one will pop up.

You find them in various places, Autobahns, in the towns, bridges, etc..

Optimist
11-02-17, 14:50
I found a company called TransferWise that would do it for a US $3 fee. They handled the currency conversion and included the fee. In the end it cost about US $14 and was in the bank today. It was really painless. Again, thanks for all of the help.Transferwise is highly recommended, with low fees and good exchange rate. I have found nothing as good for transferring to a foreign bank account. I didn't mention before since companies/systems in my country are often not relevant for US citizens

Horny Harry
11-02-17, 17:49
That's right. The fine is tied to the vehicle's registration, which is tied to the rental company. Since they have your home address, they will send you statement asking you to pay the fees. Even the US rental companies will ask for admin fees for negligent toll fees, etc.

My TomTom app catches 99% of speed cams, and seems to be up to date pretty much all the time except one instance one cam popped up as I was leaving Aca(which was noted soon after). My last trip, it picked up every camera, and there are a lot more cameras now a days. It's funny you see other cars slowing down as they are approaching the camera as well. Placement locations of these cams change as well. You never know where a new one will pop up.

You find them in various places, Autobahns, in the towns, bridges, etc..Just remember that if you happen to be driving in Switzerland, having software on your TomTom (or even smartphone apps) which warns about the location of speed cameras is illegal.

BigBuddy69
11-03-17, 07:10
OK, but are they allowed to check the apps of your phone? That's the same situation in France but cops are not allowed to search your phone.

Horny Harry
11-03-17, 08:24
OK, but are they allowed to check the apps of your phone? That's the same situation in France but cops are not allowed to search your phone.To the best of my knowledge: yes, the Swiss police are allowed to each your phone for apps which contain the location of speed cameras.

CharliesAngels
11-04-17, 01:26
Any suggestions to which city is better for the FKK scene Stuttgart are Frankfurt. ? I've noticed Frankfurt has a few in the surrounding area and also seen their website. Any suggestions by experience would appreciated.

Thank you!

Ctytek
11-04-17, 04:01
To the best of my knowledge: yes, the Swiss police are allowed to each your phone for apps which contain the location of speed cameras.No. If your phone is locked. There is nothing Swiss police can do to search it.

PussyLiccker
11-04-17, 14:46
What are they going to do? Dig through my app to find the camera settings? It's a Navi app. What reasons would they find to warrant the dig? I don't see it happening.

The app is legally sold in the playstore. It is primarily a Navi app and has settings to detect cameras.

DrPoon
11-12-17, 12:54
Any suggestions to which city is better for the FKK scene Stuttgart are Frankfurt. ? I've noticed Frankfurt has a few in the surrounding area and also seen their website. Any suggestions by experience would appreciated.

Thank you!FRA much better and NRW better still.

DrPoon
11-12-17, 12:56
Just remember that if you happen to be driving in Switzerland, having software on your TomTom (or even smartphone apps) which warns about the location of speed cameras is illegal.Don't tell me that placing an innocent strip of duct tape over a few numbers on the plate might be a problem?

Rogue Nation
11-12-17, 17:34
Don't tell me that placing an innocent strip of duct tape over a few numbers on the plate might be a problem?Try that. Will be a fun experience with the Swiss police when they find out.

TorrentChief
11-26-17, 04:52
Any opinions on a top place in the NRW for weekend breakfast and relaxing? Looking to spend a day enjoying good food, quiet time, getting a nice massage, and of course girls!

Vito Corleone
11-26-17, 15:57
Any opinions on a top place in the NRW for weekend breakfast and relaxing? Looking to spend a day enjoying good food, quiet time, getting a nice massage, and of course girls!Acapulco or F39 are your best options.

TorrentChief
11-26-17, 20:15
Acapulco or F39 are your best options.Awesome. Thanks!

Sirioja
11-26-17, 20:46
Any opinions on a top place in the NRW for weekend breakfast and relaxing? Looking to spend a day enjoying good food, quiet time, getting a nice massage, and of course girls!Best foods in NRW are at PHG, for me.

GT have great brunch on Sunday, until 2 pm.

VV have good breakfast and foods, for only 35 when arriving before 1 pm.

Samya is Ok for foods.

Castings are average at the moment, many German girls at GT, but can sometimes find a great girl, at GT or Samya, for me.

Pistons
11-26-17, 21:42
Acapulco or F39 are your best options.Acapulco is not a place for great breakfast. Dinner can be ok, but the opening time for dinner is in my opinnion too short at aca, and it is a major point I like to leave aca and go oceans later for among other things better food late night.

The only place I've found in NRW that has good breakfast is Yinyang. GT has good lunch, but that's it. As mentioned Oceans has best a la carte (1 included in entry normally).

Sirioja
11-27-17, 02:44
Awesome. Thanks!Nothing to eat at Freude 39, only very average look girls.

Aca Velbert is also not the best FKK restaurant, except for kebab on Friday and Saturday, but very average breakfast.

Ying Yang have good foods. Entry is 50 before 2 pm, but not in NRW, but NL. Maybe some girls will go to avoid registration on 1st January.

Have to be registered in Switzerland or Austria.

TorrentChief
11-27-17, 03:01
Thank you both. I'm thinking I'll head to YY on the Saturday I'm there for what looks like excellent facilities for unwinding and relaxing, the spa area looks perfect and the early 50 e entry fee seems like a solid deal. Then GT on Sunday to see about the brunch.

Acapulco is not a place for great breakfast. Dinner can be ok, but the opening time for dinner is in my opinnion too short at aca, and it is a major point I like to leave aca and go oceans later for among other things better food late night.

The only place I've found in NRW that has good breakfast is Yinyang. GT has good lunch, but that's it. As mentioned Oceans has best a la carte (1 included in entry normally).
Best foods in NRW are at PHG, for me.

GT have great brunch on Sunday, until 2 pm.

VV have good breakfast and foods, for only 35 when arriving before 1 pm.

Samya is Ok for foods.

Castings are average at the moment, many German girls at GT, but can sometimes find a great girl, at GT or Samya, for me.

Sirioja
11-27-17, 21:15
Thank you both. I'm thinking I'll head to YY on the Saturday I'm there for what looks like excellent facilities for unwinding and relaxing, the spa area looks perfect and the early 50 e entry fee seems like a solid deal. Then GT on Sunday to see about the brunch.At YY, real spa, good breakfast, good foods, good drinks, free beer at the bar, for 50 before 2 pm. Some German girls like Liza. Michele from Czech Republic, lovely Ariana. Ro. Average casting for me, 3 visits with my friend, 0 girl for me, but he enjoyed casting and will return.

For good brunch on Sunday at GT, better to arrive before noon. Girls are quite free after 9 pm. After brunch, 9 hours for siesta, before fucking. Free beer.

PHG is also a good restaurant, from breakfast and can eat until 3 am. Free beer.

PussyLiccker
11-28-17, 01:16
You only get one meal at Oceans for paying full entry, and not all you can eat with breakfasts at a typical club. Does Oceans even have anything considered breakfast for a club that opens at 2 pm? PHG has bbq all night if that is your thing or Siri thinks it's a good meal? YY and GT has good real breakfast and you can eat YY buffet as many times as you want and GT serves meals throughout as well. YY just has a lot of variety in it's offering. GT just limits to couple entres throughout and changes at certain points in time, and that's on top of proper cooked your way breakfast.

Oceans is dead when you arrive for breakfast, or lunch since it opens at 2pm? I guess it's high ratio of you to girls since there's hardly any customers.

PussyLiccker
11-28-17, 13:24
Siri, I met Michelle (Cz) at YY, a pretty gal, but nowhere on the level of Nikki (Cz, ex-PSR) for services. Arianna is really nice and fun gal I like very much.

Is Fabienne around at YY?

Sirioja
11-28-17, 13:25
Good breakfast for me at PHG, good beef for meals, many choices for foods. I prefer Aca kebab. Found sometimes good girls. Discotheque on Friday or Saturday nights, not so many bad gypsy manele than at Samya, which is very low quality music for my ears.

Sirioja
11-28-17, 13:47
Ariana. Ro with glasses is ex LR. She helped me so much to organize an appointment with who would become my LR Eve for 6 months. Trusting her, I could return to Paris and returned to LR 2 days later to enjoy my Eve.

MichèLE. Cz is quite new in FKK. My friend and I feel the same when I speak with her, have to do the job to get from her as we like, but friendly, smiling.

I don't remember Fabienne.

Liza ex GT is at YY.

PussyLiccker
11-28-17, 17:39
I guess I'm no good at "job." :(

Sirioja
11-28-17, 20:08
If we speak about same Czech, white skin, brunette, Michele, usually sitting at the bar, she seems friendly and sweet, she doesn't seem to be a great kisser, she tried to seduce me after my friend repeated with her on same day and she was surprised I knew her name when we didn't have room, but not pretty enough for me.

About my sentence: doing the job, when I'm attracted by a girl, I take my time to try to make her following me in my way for sex like at home, meaning many foreplay with kisses and caresses. Usually, I lead for sex, most of very regulars for more than 40 rooms, were not top performer like Daria LR, but they did trust me and followed me, and we improved together for sex. What is very enjoyable is girls who let me do, like with potato on Friday night, she really impressed me, because we were not only together, but she did trust me a lot.

PussyLiccker
11-29-17, 18:22
Chances of running into a young Czech girl now a days is quite a rare occurance, for girls directly from Czech, but Michelle grew up in De like young Fabienne Ukranian, both met at YY.

Canary
11-29-17, 21:34
Chances of running into a young Czech girl now a days is quite a rare occurance, for girls directly from Czech, but Michelle grew up in De like young Fabienne Ukranian, both met at YY.I met Nicole last month at Artemis who claimed to be from The Czech Republic although I wouldn't say she was in her 30's at a guess. Apparently been in the profession for a while.

BadinSweet
11-30-17, 03:22
If it's the same Nicole, she used to have a very nice body back in early 2011. She has now gained some weight but I still find her attractive. She's short blonde hair, has a nice perky see boobs, and give one of the best BJ. She was actually in Sharks in Sep / Oct.

Canary
11-30-17, 10:10
If it's the same Nicole, she used to have a very nice body back in early 2011. She has now gained some weight but I still find her attractive. She's short blonde hair, has a nice perky see boobs, and give one of the best BJ. She was actually in Sharks in Sep / Oct.Sounds like the same girl & yes she was carrying a few extra pounds.

A very chatty girl & clearly intelligent.

When I saw her she had a blonde hair with a fringe.

I would certainly play with her again if we ever met again but the only FKK venue I've visited so far is Artemis.

I intend to return to Artemis early next year and also try another place, Sharks, Oase or Palace, can't yet decide the best place to visit!

Trans Atlantic
12-06-17, 04:47
Any opinions on a top place in the NRW for weekend breakfast and relaxing? Looking to spend a day enjoying good food, quiet time, getting a nice massage, and of course girls!If quality of breakfast is important, then GT would probably be place to go. Unless things have changed, you can order eggs to your liking. Definitely can't get that at Aca.

TorrentChief
12-06-17, 16:03
If quality of breakfast is important, then GT would probably be place to go. Unless things have changed, you can order eggs to your liking. Definitely can't get that at Aca.Thanks, it certainly matters to me. On weekends I tend to head to one club and stay the majority of the day. Good food is a big part of the overall experience for me.

Rogue Nation
12-06-17, 16:51
If quality of breakfast is important, then GT would probably be place to go. Unless things have changed, you can order eggs to your liking. Definitely can't get that at Aca.Things didn't change, eggs made to order were available last week when I visited.

Vrsabien
12-06-17, 19:13
Hey,

I will be traveling through Germany soon and wondering if anyone has a list of FKK's near public transport?

I been told of one in Dusseldorf. Dolce Vita can walk to from local train.

Also there a place (not FKK) in Duisburg.

But anywhere else people recommend going to where don't need car or taxi?

Thanks.

Derk
12-07-17, 06:31
If quality of breakfast is important, then GT would probably be place to go. Unless things have changed, you can order eggs to your liking. Definitely can't get that at Aca.Living Room offers the same breakfast and ownership. Then again most of the clubs offer breakfast while some better than others even Samya does eggs. Dolce Vita also does a nice breakfast however no cooked to order such as the other 3 but often you find eggs fried such as Babylon does. In fact even Sharks is preparing eggs to order.

PussyLiccker
12-07-17, 17:36
Even 30 Euros entry Mondial is cooked on order eggs. For 30 Euros, you get a lot at Mondial.

Sharks I've heard Sunday only, but lately their breakfast declined a bit.

YY would be high in the list for general food offering including brrakfast. GT/LR breakfast is good as well, but GT Sun brunch is better than other days with more offerrings.

Akibono
12-07-17, 22:08
Hey,

I will be traveling through Germany soon and wondering if anyone has a list of FKK's near public transport?

Thanks.Palace and Mainhatten are both very accessible by public transport in Frankfurt.

TorrentChief
12-08-17, 17:37
Hey,

Thanks.Living Room is a short walk from the Ikea Kaarst station, easily reachable from Dusseldorf. S28 is one to take.

Apapulco Gold is a short walk from the Annastrasse bus stop. Bus 757 works.

Samya is a short walk from Michaelshoven station. Not sure the number.

Even Babylon can be reached by taking a train from the Koln Train Station, then a bus. Not sure the numbers.

There's more I'm sure. Google maps is pretty good about putting transit icons in place so you can figure the rest out depending on where you stay. As long as the club is near a large city you should have no issues with train or bus.

There's a youtube guy that actually has step by step videos on some of these.

Ibn Buttita
12-08-17, 17:48
Check out this subforum:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3277-Club-tour-using-public-transportation

Hey,

Thanks.

Midrange
12-16-17, 22:17
1. Is there any reason to bring my own condoms?

2. Where and when is mobile phone use acceptable?

3. Are men's showers / changing facilities individual or group? Does it vary by club?

4. Is it allowed / socially acceptable to doze off at a club?

5. Is COT considered a comparable service to CIM, I. E. 50 E?

6. Do the non-smoking laws apply at FKKs?

7. If a club offers only a "kilt"-type towel or the robe isn't big enough for me, can I keep my t-shirt on? (I guarantee this would be best for all involved).

Pistons
12-17-17, 09:27
Acapulco gold is a waste of time. I once took a bus to just next to Magnum in Erkrath. It was pretty easy to get there with public transport. And I've walked the 15 min from Düsseldorf Rath s Bahn station to Oceans. I've also walked to both palace (this is basically just 2 min walking distance from Industriehof s bahn station), Oase and sharks without car or taxi. Though walking to Oase can take you 30 min.

Optimist
12-17-17, 15:46
1. Is there any reason to bring my own condoms?

2. Where and when is mobile phone use acceptable?

3. Are men's showers / changing facilities individual or group? Does it vary by club?

4. Is it allowed / socially acceptable to doze off at a club?

5. Is COT considered a comparable service to CIM, I. E. 50 E?

6. Do the non-smoking laws apply at FKKs?

7. If a club offers only a "kilt"-type towel or the robe isn't big enough for me, can I keep my t-shirt on? (I guarantee this would be best for all involved).I understand why you ask questions but really would encourage you just to jump in and work it out. In an FKK you need to work it out as you go along, and having a rule book could really back fire on you.

The answer to all your questions varies from club to club and girl to girl.

Do what you think is right, asking on site as necessary.

Example why I cannot answer is your question about sleeping. In principle it is normal, but some girls may loudly criticise you: they may be trying to make contact or they might be genuinely irritated. It all depends. If you sleep and snore and drool in a prominent place then it is uncouth of you. If you use your judgement you will be fine.

Own condoms. Can be good idea if the girl is using the ubiquitous thick London condoms. All depends on the girl and your ability to explain why you want to use them.

Showers normally communal. Remember FKK is supposed to be about naturism. If you have body issues then look around at all the fat and old men there. If you have problems with semi nudity in public then you are putting another tiny nail in the coffin of FKK. I am sure you will be fine. If you insist, you can normally wear a t shirt, but in some clubs it might mark you out as a tiny bit odd, but really, nobody will mind.

Smoking. Yes. But in such a varied way that the answer is often, in effect, no.

Mobile phones. Just ask at reception. It varies.

As an aside. Make sure you know the prices and don't fall for scamming and over charging. Don't let on that you are a newbie. If you are east asian ( from your posts I thought this might be possible) be aware that some girls focus on this ethnicity as being easier to overcharge because they are too good mannered (so a few girls tell me)

Smoke Light
12-22-17, 00:39
I plan visiting Bavaria and Austria for 2 weeks in July 2018. Will travel with a friend who cannot drive but wants to visit Nuremberg, Munchen, Salzburg and Vienna. I will have a rental car, completely flexible. Besides sightseeing, which FKK clubs should I visit and which avoid? Any brief info would be greatly appreciated, basically I need a list of clubs to start my RTFF.

KC Questor
12-22-17, 06:00
7. If a club offers only a "kilt"-type towel or the robe isn't big enough for me, can I keep my t-shirt on? (I guarantee this would be best for all involved).The bigger clubs (Sharks, Oase, Artemis are the ones I have visited) all offered larger robes and towels for a larger framed guy like me. At the smaller clubs, they didn't offer robes at all and I usually just wrapped a towel (barely) around my waist and draped one around my neck. When sitting I used one towel on the chair and one on my lap. Don't sweat it. No one cares what you look like.

ExpatLover
12-22-17, 10:20
I plan visiting Bavaria and Austria for 2 weeks in July 2018. Will travel with a friend who cannot drive but wants to visit Nuremberg, Munchen, Salzburg and Vienna. I will have a rental car, completely flexible. Besides sightseeing, which FKK clubs should I visit and which avoid? Any brief info would be greatly appreciated, basically I need a list of clubs to start my RTFF.Sorry but it is really too early, nobody knows today what will be the LU even 1 week or 1 day before you visit a club, it is better you start your research mid of June at the earliest to get some info about how the things are going globally in that or that club, now if you stick to the big 5 stars FKK, you can t be disappointed by the LU. A small advice, Nuremberg or Munich are really not the best place for FKK, Austria I don t know but heard a lot of bad things in the last weeks from experienced German mongers, recommend you to visit GT, LV, Samya, Oase, Shark, Palace.

Pistons
12-23-17, 04:38
I plan visiting Bavaria and Austria for 2 weeks in July 2018. Will travel with a friend who cannot drive but wants to visit Nuremberg, Munchen, Salzburg and Vienna. I will have a rental car, completely flexible. Besides sightseeing, which FKK clubs should I visit and which avoid? Any brief info would be greatly appreciated, basically I need a list of clubs to start my RTFF.Not sure about Bavaria and Salzburg other than that I've done a few girls who has worked at Mystic Salzburg and they say it is quite small. But GT Vienna was horrible for upselling (rumor has it GT Linz is slightly better for service). Might be best to head south to Villach and Wellcum. And possibly even further south to Marina in Nuevo Goricia, Slo / Ita border. Both these clubs were great. Wellcum was the best though. For Vienna this other place called Maxim is a bit more popular it seems. No idea if its an FKK. Fun Palast changed structure not long ago, so its not like an FKK any longer with free food.

MickHobbyist
12-23-17, 22:38
I plan visiting Bavaria and Austria for 2 weeks in July 2018. Will travel with a friend who cannot drive but wants to visit Nuremberg, Munchen, Salzburg and Vienna. I will have a rental car, completely flexible. Besides sightseeing, which FKK clubs should I visit and which avoid? Any brief info would be greatly appreciated, basically I need a list of clubs to start my RTFF.Clubs I have visited and would return to are:

Hawaii in Ingolstadt. Half way between Munich and Nuremberg.

Casa Romer in Salzburg. Small, quiet but friendly and always had good service.

Pascha in Linz.

I've no experience in Munich or Vienna.

Smoke Light
01-05-18, 20:41
MickHobbyist and Pistons,

I truly appreciate your kind advice, opinions, and help! Unfortunately, we did not find a way to include Wellcum in our Austria plan, but after some lengthy debates, my friend and I have finally put together our end of July. August 2018 itinerary as follows:

Arriving in FRA airport, Europcar rental, driving to Munchen.

4 nights in Munchen, sightseeing and FKK Sunshine. Hawaii in Ingolstadt a possibility. We booked hotels close to the city center with easy access to public transit, so we can do things together, or split with or without car.

Long drive to Vienna, Austria.

5 nights in Vienna, obligatory sightseeing. The clubs likely GT Vienna and Maxim http://maxim-wien.com/. I am really curious about Maxim with its positive reports on Austria ISG forum. Again, flexibility is important, staying close to the city center and public transport.

Drive to Salzburg, Austria.

2 nights in Salzburg, this time not so close to public transit but saving a little bit of money on a hotel location. Not sure about FKK Mystic http://www.fkk-mystic.at/fkk-club-salzburg. According to the reports of fellow mongers, small and clean club, very decent facilities, good food, E75 entry, E65 for 30 minutes, E70 for 1 HR. LU seems less than 20 talents, kinda slim. I have yet to research Casa Romer in Salzburg. However, Salzburg area is not on my high priority list, because the time spent there counts towards recovery for our next destination, Sharks!

Drive to the beloved Darmstadt, back on Deutschland mainland.

3 nights in Darmstadt. Possible day trips to Frankfurt or Heidelberg for sightseeing, mandatory FKK Sharks at night.

Then drop my friend at FRA am Airport, he flies back to the US, I continue to Koeln for 10 more days of strictly business. No more touristy distractions! Samya, Babylon, LR, GT Bruggen, and maybe YY for my curiousity.

Tickets, hotels, and car already reserved. Something to keep me warm in this frigid winter!

ExpatLover
01-06-18, 08:47

I truly appreciate your kind advice, opinions, and help! Unfortunately, we did not find a way to include Wellcum in our Austria plan, but after some lengthy debates, my friend and I have finally put together our end of July. August 2018 itinerary as follows:

4 nights in Munchen, sightseeing and FKK Sunshine. Hawaii in Ingolstadt a possibility. We booked hotels close to the city center with easy access to public transit, so we can do things together, or split with or without car.

Long drive to Vienna, Austria.

5 nights in Vienna, obligatory sightseeing. The clubs likely GT Vienna and Maxim http://maxim-wien.com/. I am really curious about Maxim with its positive reports on Austria ISG forum. Again, flexibility is important, staying close to the city center and public transport.Very long FKK trip, and well organized, personally I will not drive so far to Austria knowing that the pussy are the same everywhere coming 95% from Romania, all what I heard is that Munchen is not a good place for FKK sport. So many days in a raw in the same clubs or cities can also be boring, just one small advice except you are able to come 5 times a days and every day which is no more my case I am over 60, if you visit Shark, Oase, and may be World in Frankfurt area you will have more than enough and I don t believe that the other clubs are offering something more. If you are self confident and you feel well with one girl, and she with you don t hesitate to take her 1 day out of the club and do some sightseeing you will probably discover another person and personally this is the best experiences that I always have, I don t know how old you are but don't select a too young one. Have a nice time in August.

Sirioja
01-06-18, 15:06

Long drive to Vienna, Austria.Yes for visiting rich Munchen and cultural Vienna and Salzburg, but I think Wellcum is far higher for casting than in these cities clubs. Wellcum seem to be number 1 now in Austria. Why? Because of Italian money who attract girls. Great casting on last Summer, with a top GFE Romanian Eve. On our third room, she understood, giving me pillow to put under her ass, opening her legs, waiting: now you work for me. She just never understood why I didn't want to cum when we had rooms on early afternoon, before I drove to Zoncolan, but she was great when I came back, waiting for a good room for us on Ferragosto party, when other girls asked her why she didn't take key for small rooms. Her fluent kisses and passion in bed, did worth 140/ h, even have now a so passionate German escort for 100/ h, but not her usual rate, I was just lucky to meet her first in a club.

Lalabo
01-15-18, 06:09
Anyone has experience driving from Hamburg to NRW (or in northern Germany) during winter months?

I plan to drive during night, stay overnight half way and drive the rest of the way next morning. I am wondering how the road conditions are during winter in northern Germany.

Are the autobahns safe to drive in snowy conditions?

TankTank123
01-15-18, 09:51
I have yet to research Casa Romer in Salzburg. It is called Casa Juvavum. (Claims to be a römerbad although it does not have any spa facilities to speak of.) Very small house; only about half the size of Living Room. About same size as Bernd's. Accessible by a short bus ride from the train station, followed by a 500 m walk up a winding road.

Only about 5 girls in the afternoon, rising to 12-15 in the evening. However, I have always found 1 to 2 girls I like there, whereas I have had very disappointing visits to Mystic and the Roma brothel. Girls are friendly and service-oriented. Sometimes there are pretty ones, but most are GND in looks.

Sirioja
01-15-18, 10:08
Anyone has experience driving from Hamburg to NRW (or in northern Germany) during winter months?

I plan to drive during night, stay overnight half way and drive the rest of the way next morning. I am wondering how the road conditions are during winter in northern Germany.

Are the autobahns safe to drive in snowy conditions?Even always colder in Hamburg, can be 5 degrees less than around Deüsseldorf, but not so cold and no snow at the moment in Germany. Snow was on mid December. Autobahns are safe in Germany, Germans drive very slowly when rain or fog or snow. Main problem on autobahns are works everywhere, so, can be faster at night. South Hamburg to north theüsseldorf is not more than 3 hours for about 400 kilometers, 2 ways: Through Hanover, or Bremen and Munster, depends on works, ask GPS.

XXL
01-15-18, 13:15

Are the autobahns safe to drive in snowy conditions?Motorways are kept maximally safe. If you're unlucky you may be caught in a snowstorm but you can avoid that by keeping abreast of weather forecasts. If heavy snowfall is forecast try to be in a hotel close to a club when that happens. Snow never falls for days and days in a row. I lived in Germany for 30 years and I've never found myself in any really dire situation behind the wheel because of weather, in spite of often driving through the Rhenish uplands (Luxembourg to Frankfurt) and through the Middle German uplands (Saarbruecken or Frankfurt to Munich). I kept my eye on the forecasts and planned a bit ahead though.

XXL
01-15-18, 13:27
I plan visiting Bavaria and Austria for 2 weeks in July 2018. Will travel with a friend who cannot drive but wants to visit Nuremberg, Munchen, Salzburg and Vienna. I will have a rental car, completely flexible. Besides sightseeing, which FKK clubs should I visit and which avoid? Any brief info would be greatly appreciated, basically I need a list of clubs to start my RTFF.Munich: visit Laufhaus Vitalia (Laufhaus, not FKK, but with good-quality girls).

Nuremberg: blind-spot for mongering in my opinion, travel through Augsburg and visit FKK Colosseum if you can. I've traveled Frankfurt-Munich dozens of time over the past decade and I always drove the slightly longer road through Stuttgart-Augsburg on account of Nuremberg being so disappointing.

Your friend could check Augsburg for sight-seeing interest. Augsburg was one of Germany's major cities at one point in History. They should have left the Nazis hanging in Nuremberg, that would've been a boost for tourism there, but they've long taken them down.

TankTank123
01-15-18, 14:55
Nuremberg: blind-spot for mongering in my opinion, SmokeLight - I visited Palmas in Nuremberg quite a number of times every year over the last 3 years. Always found enough girls to choose from to meet my needs. It is a middling size club with about 20-30 girls, all totally naked, and with good spa facilities and a nice garden with pool. Only problem is that with the very high turnover of girls, the girls I liked in one year would have disappeared by the following year.

XXL
01-15-18, 15:11
SmokeLight - I visited Palmas in Nuremberg quite a number of times every year over the last 3 years. Always found enough girls to choose from to meet my needs. It is a middling size club with about 20-30 girls, all totally naked, and with good spa facilities and a nice garden with pool. Only problem is that with the very high turnover of girls, the girls I liked in one year would have disappeared by the following year.I gave up Palmas and the adjoining club (Venezia or some similar name) about 2 years ago after stopping there maybe 3 times. Of course I visited on Sunday which is a bad day in most clubs. Not more than 6 or 7 girls there, once I remember every last one of them sitting on the landing working their smartphone and not giving a damn. Strict no-BBBJ policy. The last straw was locker rooms having a warning about not leaving valuables inside but when asked, offered no alternative.

TankTank123
01-15-18, 16:33
Of course I visited on Sunday which is a bad day in most clubs.That is probably true. I have never been there on a Sunday. It was packed on Saturday nights and the girls I was with on those nights all told me that they were not turning up the next day and that I should therefore not bother to go either.

The last straw was locker rooms having a warning about not leaving valuables inside but when asked, offered no alternative.There are small money lockers at the landing; same level as the reception.

Lalabo
01-15-18, 18:04
Even always colder in Hamburg, can be 5 degrees less than around Desseldorf, but not so cold and no snow at the moment in Germany. Snow was on mid December. Autobahns are safe in Germany, Germans drive very slowly when rain or fog or snow.

Motorways are kept maximally safe. If you're unlucky you may be caught in a snowstorm but you can avoid that by keeping abreast of weather forecasts. If heavy snowfall is forecast try to be in a hotel close to a club when that happens. Snow never falls for days and days in a row. I lived in Germany for 30 years and I've never found myself in any really dire situation behind the wheel because of weather, in spite of often driving through the Rhenish uplands (Luxembourg to Frankfurt) and through the Middle German uplands (Saarbruecken or Frankfurt to Munich). I kept my eye on the forecasts and planned a bit ahead though.Thanks Sirioja and XXL for your replies and providing helpful info and tips.

PoeAllDay
01-20-18, 10:35
Hi,

I will be visiting Germany in February. I will mostly stay at sharks but willing to travel further to NRW area to try new club.

Which club do you think I should check out? I want the club to be easy to get by public transportation and have GFE friendly atmosphere.

Pistons
01-22-18, 11:23
I kinda gave up on calling reception to see which girls were working two years ago or so because of so much misinformation being given to me the times I tried. But which receptionists at which clubs would you say gives the most accurate info on girls present at the club? If one calls in the morning.

Among Sharks, Oase, Palace, LR, Samya, Oceans, YY, Aca and PHG.

Poe: LR would normally check those two criteria the most in NRW I would guess. It is not the best region for reaching the clubs by public transport.

Vito Corleone
01-22-18, 11:26
Hi,

I will be visiting Germany in February. I will mostly stay at sharks but willing to travel further to NRW area to try new club.

Which club do you think I should check out? I want the club to be easy to get by public transportation and have GFE friendly atmosphere.Mondial & Penelope are the best clubs to visit.

Jimmy Boy 99
01-23-18, 00:15
Hi,

Which club do you think I should check out? I want the club to be easy to get by public transportation and have GFE friendly atmosphere.You should take Vito's advice with a ton of salt. Read the threads and you will get an idea of which clubs are considered good and also accessible by public transport.

Takedown
02-02-18, 15:53
Updated List of Free entry birthday.

Free entry the day before and day of:

Samya.

Babylon.

Free on the day of your bday.

Goldentime.

Living Room.

Mainhattan.

World.

Sixsens.

Atmos.

Oceans.

Ying Yang.

Bernds.

Get a free entry voucher for the next visit:

Acapulco.

Discounted:

Hawaii (50%.

Mix feedback:

Sharks? I hear discounted entry, free entry, and nothing at all.

Raw Deal
02-04-18, 07:57
I will be traveling to Frankfurt soon and was hoping for some advice. I am happy to travel an hour or two if there are better options outaide of Frankfurt.

Apologies if this has been answered somewhere and will apprecuate if anyone can point me to the post / subforum.

1. Which region tends to have a better FKK girls selection?

2. Is there a national top 10 FKK list list?

3. Are there any brothels that you would suggest for days when I wong have the time to lounge around in an FKK?

4. Do like-minded people on here meet up for drinks? I have done that a few times in thailand with a few folks on here.

Appreciate your help.

Cheers.

Member #4585
02-04-18, 08:27

Mix feedback:

Sharks? I hear discounted entry, free entry, and nothing at all.I have been told by the Sharks Receptionist that there is a 15 euro discount on entry to Sharks on your birthday. I do not know whether that 15 euro discount is cumulative on discount entry times on Wednesdays and Sundays.

Ortos
02-04-18, 08:39
I will be traveling to Frankfurt soon and was hoping for some advice. I am happy to travel an hour or two if there are better options outaide of Frankfurt.

Apologies if this has been answered somewhere and will apprecuate if anyone can point me to the post / subforum.

1. Which region tends to have a better FKK girls selection?

2. Is there a national top 10 FKK list list?

3. Are there any brothels that you would suggest for days when I wong have the time to lounge around in an FKK?

4. Do like-minded people on here meet up for drinks? I have done that a few times in thailand with a few folks on here.

Appreciate your help.

Cheers.Here is my answers to your questions, but it is opinions, not facts:

1. This is (and always will be) very subjective and the preference for one region over another will vary from person to person. There are, however, again in my opinion, two major areas and two-three less major areas, then lots of individual clubs scattered here and there. The two major areas are: A) NRW (Koln / Dusseldorf to Essen / Bochum stretching up to the NL border area near Moenchengladbach); and B) Hesse (I. E. Frankfurt area) which includes major clubs in / and outside Frankfurt (Mainhatten and Palace / Oase), one big "star club" (Sharks) on northern side of Darmstadt and another (used to be "star club") at Pohlheim just outside of Giessen. There are those that swear by clubs in the NRW area, whilst others (like myself) prefer and focus mainly on the large Hessen clubs. In terms of line-up (I guess you mean optics more than service?) I personally find it profitable to hit the so-called big "star clubs" Sharks and Oase, because on many days you can find well over 50-/60 girls to choose from at each club (sometimes numbers in girl line-up flirt with 100 girls / day!) So you have a huge selection to choose from. There are also three doable clubs in / around Hamburg. Berlin has a single huge club, Artemis, but that gets mixed reviews. For most of us, the more south from Hesse you go, the more difficult it is to find good clubs, although some find good results in / near Stuttgart. But again, which region / club (s) with best line-up is entirely subjective, imo.

2. Any list will, again, be entirely subjective and reflect the taste (s) of the writer (s), which may or may not align with yours. Only you can know the truth of a club's value by visiting yourself. After some experience and lots of Euros, you can create your own top ten list. But any list you might find, imo, will be of limited value. There are no absolutes in this game, and the playing field (line-ups at clubs, club atmosphere and club rules / restrictions on certain services) are in a constant state of flux.

3. Don't know a very extensive number of brothels, but in Frankfurt there is (some believe the best) RLD action within a few minutes walk of the Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof (Main Train Station), but you should spend a few weeks on the Stair-Masters before you attempt an extensive survey of this area. In Koln: Head to Pascha (accessible via S-bahn). Dusseldorf: A pretty shitty (my opinion) RLD-type experience Hinter den Bahnhof (literally: behind the Bahnhof). Some report better window action at Duisburg and Bochum in NRW. For actual brothels, however, Berlin used to be the best city in this regard.

4. Yes, some guys do meet up for drinks and fat-chewing (visit Sharks on a Sunday afternoon, for example), but then there are some who will say: Hey, I don't go to these clubs to meet guys, but rather the other gender.

ExpatLover
02-04-18, 20:08
Mondial & Penelope are the best clubs to visit.Mondial is dirty and need a lot of renovation, can t be compare to Samya or Shark or Oase which are top class clubs. But LU is decent at Mondial with good service at cheap price, probably the youngest LU in Germany it seem to be a club for beginners coming from Roumania.

Raw Deal
02-04-18, 20:15
Here is my answers to your questions, but it is opinions, not facts.....Thanks Ortos, appreciate your detailed response.

Given the limited time j have I will most probably stick to FRA and visit the FKKs around there.

Is the the outcall option available? Incase I want to meet a FKK girl I liked at my hotel, is that frowned upon by the management or is it upto the girl? Or should I rather use an escort agencies for such things?

ExpatLover
02-04-18, 20:20
Thanks Ortos, appreciate your detailed response.

Given the limited time j have I will most probably stick to FRA and visit the FKKs around there.

Is the the outcall option available? Incase I want to meet a FKK girl I liked at my hotel, is that frowned upon by the management or is it upto the girl? Or should I rather use an escort agencies for such things?Outcall is possible but probably you need to have a good connection with the girl or she will refuse, the management will never support your demand and it compulsory to keep it confidential between you and the girl. Better to use a escort agency or kaufmich.

BigBuddy69
02-04-18, 20:49
You can ask but that's not the concept of the place, and since you're a first timer it will be hard for you.

Optimist
02-05-18, 17:57
Is the the outcall option available? Incase I want to meet a FKK girl I liked at my hotel, is that frowned upon by the management or is it upto the girl? Or should I rather use an escort agencies for such things?It is possible but is not so easy to arrange. Some clubs do not like it, although technically it is not within their rights to object. Girls in FKK tend only to meet outside with trusted existing clients so it might take a bit of effort to arrange. As BB69 says, it will be hard unless you are lucky.

Rogue Nation
02-05-18, 18:11
Is the the outcall option available? Incase I want to meet a FKK girl I liked at my hotel, is that frowned upon by the management or is it upto the girl? Or should I rather use an escort agencies for such things?Years ago Oase had a "bar fine" of 130 EUR or so if you wanted to officially take a girl out to your place or hotel. Don't know if it still exists. Otherwise taking a girl out is something the club shouldn't find out about and not to many girls will do with a stranger.

Raw Deal
02-05-18, 18:39
Thank you both.

Horny Harry
02-05-18, 19:17
Is the the outcall option available? Incase I want to meet a FKK girl I liked at my hotel, is that frowned upon by the management or is it upto the girl? Or should I rather use an escort agencies for such things?Many clubs frown upon girls meeting customers outside of the club, because of the simple reason that clubs want to cash the 65 Euro entrance fees.

Whenever I've been given a phone number by a WG, this was mostly done in a sort of hush-hush manner, because girls can get blacklisted by the clubs. As Optimist said technically it's not within the jurisdiction of clubs to dictate what a girl does in her free time, but in practice it comes down to it that most clubs don't like it.

GT would probably be the only exception, but as a result the LU there is extremely unreliable as lots of high quality girls either meet customers outside the club or these girls make arrangements to meet a customer inside the club at specific times and thus are no longer are a part of the visible LU. Contrary to a few years ago, you have to be lucky to meet some real gems as far as optics at GT these days.

Austin28
02-06-18, 00:46
Here is my answers to your questions, but it is opinions, not facts:

1. This is (and always will be) very subjective and the preference for one region over another will vary from person to person. There are, however, again in my opinion, two major areas and two-three less major areas, then lots of individual clubs scattered here and there. The two major areas are: A) NRW (Koln / Dusseldorf to Essen / Bochum stretching up to the NL border area near Moenchengladbach); and B) Hesse (I. E. Frankfurt area) which includes major clubs in / and outside Frankfurt (Mainhatten and Palace / Oase), one big "star club" (Sharks) on northern side of Darmstadt and another (used to be "star club") at Pohlheim just outside of Giessen. There are those that swear by clubs in the NRW area, whilst others (like myself) prefer and focus mainly on the large Hessen clubs. In terms of line-up (I guess you mean optics more than service?) I personally find it profitable to hit the so-called big "star clubs" Sharks and Oase, because on many days you can find well over 50-/60 girls to choose from at each club (sometimes numbers in girl line-up flirt with 100 girls / day!) So you have a huge selection to choose from. There are also three doable clubs in / around Hamburg. Berlin has a single huge club, Artemis, but that gets mixed reviews. For most of us, the more south from Hesse you go, the more difficult it is to find good clubs, although some find good results in / near Stuttgart. But again, which region / club (s) with best line-up is entirely subjective, imo..Thanks Ortos for this detailed info. I will be in Frankfurt this weekend and was looking for similar info. Right now I have short listed to Sharks and Oase. I was even thinking of going to one in Deitzenbach for few hours (mainly based on the recent reviews but will decide when there). Also any recommendation on any independent escorts who can give good GFE?

Thanks to everyone on this forum. You guys are doing a great service.

Cheers.

Vito Corleone
02-06-18, 01:39
Thanks Ortos for this detailed info. I will be in Frankfurt this weekend and was looking for similar info. Right now I have short listed to Sharks and Oase. I was even thinking of going to one in Deitzenbach for few hours (mainly based on the recent reviews but will decide when there). Also any recommendation on any independent escorts who can give good GFE?

Thanks to everyone on this forum. You guys are doing a great service.

Cheers.Jimmy boy 99 has a long list of great escorts. Depends on your budget.

Pistons
02-06-18, 11:34
Mondial & Penelope are the best clubs to visit.You forgot PHG and Aca Gold!

FunExplorer
02-06-18, 12:20
I am planning to visit this club. How is this club? Are girls naked here like in other Frankfurt clubs?

Austin28
02-06-18, 15:19
Jimmy boy 99 has a long list of great escorts. Depends on your budget.Thanks Vito. Just sent a PM to Jimmy.

Vito Corleone
02-07-18, 11:51
I am planning to visit this club. How is this club? Are girls naked here like in other Frankfurt clubs?It's a nice small club. Women are nude. Last time I was there the F to M ratio was 28-3.

KenzoTange
02-08-18, 20:34
I am thinking of checking out FKK Oase this weekend instead of Sharks because of recent reviews. Anyone know how much the taxi price is between Frankfurt and Burgholzhausen?

Thank you.

Vito Corleone
02-09-18, 06:37
I am thinking of checking out FKK Oase this weekend instead of Sharks because of recent reviews. Anyone know how much the taxi price is between Frankfurt and Burgholzhausen?

Thank you.Depends on traffic, but around €40.

Tedesco
02-09-18, 08:57
A single ride from Frankfurt central station to Burgholzhausen (the village where Oase is located) amounts to about 60 Euro.

www.taxi-rechner.de/taxikosten.php

Berechnungsdetails
base fare: 3,50 € ; price per kilometer 1,75 €-2,00 € ; complete fare: 60,70 Euro (distance 28 km)

Ortos
02-09-18, 09:36
A single ride from Frankfurt central station to Burgholzhausen (the village where Oase is located) amounts to about 60 Euro.

www.taxi-rechner.de/taxikosten.php

Berechnungsdetails
base fare: 3,50 ; price per kilometer 1,75 -2,00 ; complete fare: 60,70 Euro (distance 28 km)It is so simple to just take the S5 train to Friedriksdorf (or even Bad Homburg) and take a taxi from there. Then you are looking at a flat 10 e taxi ride to club from Friedriksdorf or 18 e from Bad Homburg. Totally simple, as the S5 runs twice per hour. Also at peak rush hour times, there are additional (yellow) regional trains that leave direct from Hauptbahnhof to Friedricksdorf.

But if you insist on taxi the whole way from Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof to Oase and back: You can get round-trip deals from taxi drivers based in / around Oase: for 75-80 e some will pick you up in central Frankfurt and then deliver you back later, all for that flat fee. At least that is what I was able to negotiate about a year+ ago, but now I just rent a car and more happy about everything.

ExpatLover
02-09-18, 10:06
It is so simple to just take the S5 train to Friedriksdorf (or even Bad Homburg) and take a taxi from there. Then you are looking at a flat 10 e taxi ride to club from Friedriksdorf or 18 e from Bad Homburg. Totally simple, as the S5 runs twice per hour. Also at peak rush hour times, there are additional (yellow) regional trains that leave direct from Hauptbahnhof to Friedricksdorf.

But if you insist on taxi the whole way from Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof to Oase and back: You can get round-trip deals from taxi drivers based in / around Oase: for 75-80 e some will pick you up in central Frankfurt and then deliver you back later, all for that flat fee. At least that is what I was able to negotiate about a year+ ago, but now I just rent a car and more happy about everything.Rent a car is the best solution, cheap and convenient. It is also possible to walk from Friedrichsdorf to Oase around 45 minutes I have done it many times.

FunExplorer
02-09-18, 10:35
It's a nice small club. Women are nude. Last time I was there the F to M ratio was 28-3.Oh that is fantastic ratio. Never heard any thing like this before. Is this not popular, if there were 28 girls and only 3 men?

KenzoTange
02-10-18, 14:02
It is so simple to just take the S5 train to Friedriksdorf (or even Bad Homburg) and take a taxi from there. Then you are looking at a flat 10 e taxi ride to club from Friedriksdorf or 18 e from Bad Homburg. Totally simple, as the S5 runs twice per hour. Also at peak rush hour times, there are additional (yellow) regional trains that leave direct from Hauptbahnhof to Friedricksdorf.

But if you insist on taxi the whole way from Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof to Oase and back: You can get round-trip deals from taxi drivers based in / around Oase: for 75-80 e some will pick you up in central Frankfurt and then deliver you back later, all for that flat fee. At least that is what I was able to negotiate about a year+ ago, but now I just rent a car and more happy about everything.Danke. Going to Oase is no problem. Coming back to Frankfurt at 3 am is when I need the taxi.

Shark16
02-11-18, 21:51
Danke. Going to Oase is no problem. Coming back to Frankfurt at 3 am is when I need the taxi.Going to FRA? If not, stick around in the club (taking a nap) a couple of more hours and take first train back in the morning. First train from Friedrichsdorf is leaving 04:38 am (5:08 on Sundays).

Or see http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3443-Travel-information-for-FKKs-and-sauna-clubs&p=2140081&viewfull=1#post2140081.

DaHedgehog
02-17-18, 16:29
Asked the following in the FKK Sharks thread, but didn't see an answer. Probably more appropriate to ask here: When you guys are having hour-long sessions, is it MSOG?

Thanks.

NF4591
02-17-18, 19:05
Yes, you are paying for the time, and can finish multiple times. Some girls will try to keep it to once every half an hour, but the standard is to finish as much as you want in the time you have.

Asked the following in the FKK Sharks thread, but didn't see an answer. Probably more appropriate to ask here: When you guys are having hour-long sessions, is it MSOG?

Thanks.

ExpatLover
02-17-18, 19:16
Yes, you are paying for the time, and can finish multiple times. Some girls will try to keep it to once every half an hour, but the standard is to finish as much as you want in the time you have.Not true in a 30 minutes session most of the girls will only allowed you to come 1 time, in a hour session that has to be negotiated but don't imagine that you can come 3 times without extra cost. After everything is a moral contract between you and the girl, if she agrees that you can come 10 times in 30 minutes everybody will be fine with it.

Vito Corleone
02-18-18, 10:35

Thanks.It depends on the girl & what you expect to get in long sessions.

HungryStud101
03-01-18, 01:32
This is a simple one.

#1 - Anyone use a credit card to pay the club entrance? Does it show up with the sex clubs name on the bill? Do they charge more for entrance if you pay with a CC#? Any problems of the club using your CC#. I have always paid cash over the years to get in but I plan on visiting several clubs and I want to conserve my Euro for sweet pussy.

#2 - Anyone have any luck of getting a fair exchange rate to exchange cash (USD for Euro) in the Hesse or NRW regions?

I have a Significant Other that I have to kind of hide withdraws from. I also have a company that is funny about cash advances. When I go to Montreal or Brazil and even Barcelona last year, I found places to exchange US currency (I hoard it all year for visits like this) but I haven't had great luck in Belgium and Germany.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Sirioja
03-01-18, 03:39
This is a simple one.

#1 - Anyone use a credit card to pay the club entrance? Does it show up with the sex clubs name on the bill? Do they charge more for entrance if you pay with a CC#? Any problems of the club using your CC#. I have always paid cash over the years to get in but I plan on visiting several clubs and I want to conserve my Euro for sweet pussy.

#2 - Anyone have any luck of getting a fair exchange rate to exchange cash (USD for Euro) in the Hesse or NRW regions?

I have a Significant Other that I have to kind of hide withdraws from. I also have a company that is funny about cash advances. When I go to Montreal or Brazil and even Barcelona last year, I found places to exchange US currency (I hoard it all year for visits like this) but I haven't had great luck in Belgium and Germany.

Any tips would be appreciated.Can pay entry and girls with credit card at Oase, but more than 10 % charge. With 5% charge at YY, 10% charge at Globe. Can pay entry without charge at Atmos and Harmony Hamburg.

Not even ATM at GT or LR.

John Traveller
03-01-18, 06:16
Thanks,

Great list!

Samya.

Babylon.

Goldentime.

Living Room.

Mainhattan.

World.

Sixsens.

Atmos.

Oceans.

Ying Yang.

Bernds.

Get a free entry voucher for the next visit:

Acapulco.

Discounted:

Hawaii (50%.

Mix feedback:

Sharks? I hear discounted entry, free entry, and nothing at all.

Sirioja
03-01-18, 19:01

Samya.

Babylon.

Goldentime.

Living Room.

Mainhattan..Also Globe, free for birthday.

Trombone
03-02-18, 05:38
#2 - Anyone have any luck of getting a fair exchange rate to exchange cash (USD for Euro) in the Hesse or NRW regions?.

Here is what I would suggest instead of carrying cash around with you:

-If you are based in US, if you use your checking debit card abroad, the international exchange rate is pretty good. Even with the 3% surcharge the total comes much better than the rate you get from any currency exchange in Europe (or at least in Germany for sure; not much so in Canada; the exchange rate at Calforex currency exchange chain is the best in Canada). And of course the ATM machines are plenty everywhere you travel in Germany. This way you will avoid the ridiculous cash advance fees of credit card or their interests too; or the extra charge by the clubs as Siri mentioned in the other post if you pay by credit card.

-Open a hidden checking account for your hobby (like at BOA; the advantage of BOA is that it has sister banks all over the world; in Germany it is the Deutsche bank and it waves the ATM fee- but not the surcharge fee...although the ATM fee is not much, like $3-4 per transaction). Go paperless so there is no mailed paper statement that your SO can find out; just to have to find a way to get the debit card that is mailed to you does not fall in your SO's hand!). Deposit the cash you want to carry with you in your hobby checking account before you leave, inform your bank about your travel destination and then travel with peace of mind! Don't forget that there is a limit to daily cash withdrawal at ATM; usually in the range of 500-800 USD per day; check with your bank first.

I would say even if your checking account has a monthly fee, over the course of a year with the better exchange rate it will pay off for itself.

Just a suggestion.

HungryStud101
03-02-18, 13:01

I would say even if your checking account has a monthly fee, over the course of a year with the better exchange rate it will pay off for itself.

Just a suggestion.And a good one. Thanks. I leave Wednesday PM. I hope it is not too late. I would like to put 1,000 USD in there for the trip. I can get away with with withdrawing some euro from my personal see you and taking a cash advance of say 400-500 Euro from my work but that's it. I do have a few Euro from last year too.

Thanks.

Trombone
03-03-18, 16:20
And a good one. Thanks. I leave Wednesday PM. I hope it is not too late. I would like to put 1,000 USD in there for the trip. I can get away with with withdrawing some euro from my personal see you and taking a cash advance of say 400-500 Euro from my work but that's it. I do have a few Euro from last year too.

Thanks.You're welcome. Have a nice trip!

And don't forget the max length of pin numbers the ATMs accept in most of Europe is not more than 4 digits (once I put an 8 digit pin on my BOA card for better security and then found in Germany that their ATMs do not accept more than 4 digit pins!

ExpatLover
03-03-18, 21:45

-If you are based in US, if you use your checking debit card abroad, the international exchange rate is pretty good. Even with the 3% surcharge the total comes much better than the rate you get from any currency exchange in Europe (or at least in Germany for sure; not much so in Canada; the exchange rate at Calforex currency exchange chain is the best in Canada). And of course the ATM machines are plenty everywhere you travel in Germany. This way you will avoid the ridiculous cash advance fees of credit card or their interests too; or the extra charge by the clubs as Siri mentioned in the other post if you pay by credit card.

-Open a hidden checking account for your hobby (like at BOA; the advantage of BOA is that it has sister banks all over the world; in Germany it is the Deutsche bank and it waves the ATM fee- but not the surcharge fee...although the ATM fee is not much, like $3-4 per transaction). Go paperless so there is no mailed paper statement that your SO can find out; just to have to find a way to get the debit card that is mailed to you does not fall in your SO's hand!). Deposit the cash you want to carry with you in your hobby checking account before you leave, inform your bank about your travel destination and then travel with peace of mind! Don't forget that there is a limit to daily cash withdrawal at ATM; usually in the range of 500-800 USD per day; check with your bank first.

Just a suggestion.I have always 5000 to 10000 euros with me and never something happen to me, why are you all so afraid by everything?

Smoke Light
03-05-18, 05:03
Deutsche Bank ATMs accept 6-digit PIN just fine. That includes BOA debit cards.

FunExplorer
03-05-18, 11:45
You're welcome. Have a nice trip!

And don't forget the max length of pin numbers the ATMs accept in most of Europe is not more than 4 digits (once I put an 8 digit pin on my BOA card for better security and then found in Germany that their ATMs do not accept more than 4 digit pins!My VISA card with six digit PIN was accepted without any difficulty.

Trombone
03-07-18, 04:57
My VISA card with six digit PIN was accepted without any difficulty.

Deutsche Bank ATMs accept 6-digit PIN just fine. That includes BOA debit cards.Thanks for clarifying. You are probably right. This was a few years ago; I remember my 8 digits was too long for ATMs, but whether they accepted max 4 or 6 digits, I don't remember exactly.

Takedown
03-07-18, 05:08
Thanks for clarifying. You are probably right. This was a few years ago; I remember my 8 digits was too long for ATMs, but whether they accepted max 4 or 6 digits, I don't remember exactly.I know most WGs happily accept 4 or 6 while 8 is too long for many😋.

Sirioja
03-07-18, 09:00
I know most WGs happily accept 4 or 6 while 8 is too long for many😋.When she was so wet and wide opened, with 4 fingers on DATY, but I have small and soft hands, a GT German wild girl proposed me fisting extra, taking my hand to put all inside of her. After our room when she said I never give up when I want something, she came to me so many times "to eat me" . Guys who know me were laughing, saying: She is in love with you.

At GT, you can find real women, not little girls, for extreme wild sex. Some Germans, some Hungarians.

ExpatLover
03-07-18, 22:37
When she was so wet and wide opened, with 4 fingers on DATY, but I have small and soft hands, a GT German wild girl proposed me fisting extra, taking my hand to put all inside of her. After our room when she said I never give up when I want something, she came to me so many times "to eat me" . Guys who know me were laughing, saying: She is in love with you.

At GT, you can find real women, not little girls, for extreme wild sex. Some Germans, some Hungarians.Okay but Gt is a strongly dying club.

DaHedgehog
03-14-18, 23:14
Is there some big event going on in the Frankfurt area that day? Hotels in Dramstadt are all sold out and the few remaining ones in Frankfurt are crazy expensive.

Since I'm only in town one night, I'm going to skip the hotel, and just nap at Sharks between sessions. But would Sharks be able to store my luggage while I'm there?