PDA

View Full Version : FKK FAQ

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Hessen Bub
12-17-11, 15:13
BB is quite common at all FKK or Sauna clubs. I'd estimate that between 10 and 20 percent of the girls offer it. Usually without extra charge. To long time clients. To first time clients. Why? Various reasons. Which girls? The ones you wouldn't expect it from. Not (only) the old and ugly ones.

HB

Dr Clitorius
12-18-11, 02:38
Thank you HB! (you are a well experienced guy at the FKK scene, certainly)

I was sure that BB high ratio you refered would be perfect possible (I believe too if someone tell me that 30 %.of course no the oldest and ugliest- of the girls offer it).

Last August I ve been in Frankfurt for 2 weeks and having sex with over 50 girls, I was a little surprised because 8-10 of them pretend to fuck (after blowjob) without putting any condom (only 2 ask me for more money). All of them were.very young- rather beautifull- east european- girls.

I'm not interesting in this kind of unprotected sex but I really have the opportunity to check this topic on the field.

Thank you again.

DC

BB is quite common at all FKK or Sauna clubs. I'd estimate that between 10 and 20 percent of the girls offer it. Usually without extra charge. To long time clients. To first time clients. Why? Various reasons. Which girls? The ones you wouldn't expect it from. Not (only) the old and ugly ones.

HB

Kimino
12-18-11, 13:15
Hello, Gentlemen,

Having read that sex without condon (I hope in german is "ohne all") is something frequent in the FKK's, I wanted to ask if anyone knows. Approximatelly- what percentage of the girls working at the big Frankfurt clubs (Oase, World, for ex.) offers this kind of service.

Thank you in advanced.

DCIn the FKKs I visited until now (Artemis, Palace, Oase, Mainhattan, Samya, PSR, Bernds, Andiamo) , I never was offered, never asked for, and never met anyone who had ever been offered BB.

My2cents.

Kimino

Hessen Bub
12-18-11, 13:36
I do know for sure that guys have been offered BB at Artemis, Palace, Oase, Mainhattan, Andiamo, PSR and especially Bernds. Schieferhof is known for a high BB ratio, guess why it is so popular.

HB

Jofra
12-18-11, 14:26
I do know for sure that guys have been offered BB at Artemis, Palace, Oase, Mainhattan, Andiamo, PSR and especially Bernds. Schieferhof is known for a high BB ratio, guess why it is so popular.

HBI have visit FKK in Germany totally about 20 times. I have never asked for BB, but last spring get an offer from a "young goodlooking girl" at Palace to have BB for 100 EUR extra. This was a girl I don't had any relations with before this evening. I said "no thanks" to her question and after the session friendly asked her why she gave me this offer. She say to me that when we was in the room and she asked me after some starting minutes of BJ if she should stop BJ and put on a condom, and I had two times answered her "no, don't finish BJ" she had got the feeling that this was a "sign" from me to ask for BB and she give me the offer.

J

Henio
12-18-11, 15:58
In the FKKs I visited until now (Artemis, Palace, Oase, Mainhattan, Samya, PSR, Bernds, Andiamo) , I never was offered, never asked for, and never met anyone who had ever been offered BB.

My2cents.

KiminoHB is right on this one. 10-20 percent sounds about right, perhaps closer to 10 percent.

Woofiee
12-18-11, 18:30
HB is right on this one. 10-20 percent sounds about right, perhaps closer to 10 percent.My experiences have been with the saunaclubs in the NRW. Basically GT, PHG, LR. And I think 10% feel's about right. I've been offered it randomly, and a few times the girl has surprised me by just going for it (not that I'm good looking, but I was taught early how to do good oral and that seems to tip the scales). PHG and GT have had the most hits. I think more often it's an up-sell, especially at GT, but occasionally the girl and I click and then the games just go on.

If she was offering as an up-sell, I'd say no. If things gravitate that way, well. Mmm.

Kimino
12-19-11, 11:26
HB is right on this one. 10-20 percent sounds about right, perhaps closer to 10 percent.No reason for not believing what everybody seems to confirm, still I'm very surprised that the numbers are so high.

I'm absolutely not interested in the service and have a very strong opinion on this but the issue here is not bb yes or bb no, just how diffused it is.

For what I'm reading it's not just something that is offered to very regular customers (that I'm not) but also randomly.

In the last 2/3 years I've done what? 20 (2 day) trips to Fkks? Maybe a bit more. On average I session with 4 girls a day. That makes 160 session. Yes with quite a few I repeated a bunch o times, so the number of total girls is much lower than that. Lets make it 100 girls.

I should have received 10/20 offers, but never did. Never received even one.

What is making me immune to these offers? Country of origin? Blue eyes? Kidding.

Kimino

Mike De H
12-19-11, 13:20
Never received even one.

What is making me immune to these offers? Country of origin? Blue eyes? Kidding.

KiminoIf you are not interested, she will sense it and not offer.

Nille Copenhagen
12-19-11, 13:43
If you are not interested, she will sense it and not offer.What is in for the girls to do BB,

Is the extra money worth it and risking STD and can't work for some times?

Hessen Bub
12-19-11, 19:09
What is in for the girls to do BB,

Is the extra money worth it and risking STD and can't work for some times?No extra money. Fun? Better feeling? Feelings? Getting horny? No other way to make money (although a lot of good looking frequently booked girls offer it)? Customer relationship management? Not knowing about the risks? Has been discussed frequently without a clear answer.

HB

Hessen Bub
12-19-11, 19:09
What is making me immune to these offers? Country of origin?Yep, you have to be German.

HB

Hercules78
12-20-11, 01:47
If you take two girls and while performing BBBJ, you come in one girls mouth, do you end up paying her 100 while the other one 50, or do you pay each of them 100, since both performed the BBBJ, even though you came in only one girls mouth?

Henio
12-20-11, 02:49
If you take two girls and while performing BBBJ, you come in one girls mouth, do you end up paying her 100 while the other one 50, or do you pay each of them 100, since both performed the BBBJ, even though you came in only one girls mouth?Unless snowballing is involved, you only pay the one who had to eat your jizz the bonus.

Toscana
12-21-11, 14:07
If you take two girls and while performing BBBJ, you come in one girls mouth, do you end up paying her 100 while the other one 50, or do you pay each of them 100, since both performed the BBBJ, even though you came in only one girls mouth?I am afraid Henio's answer is disappointing, but correct. Never mind, if you still want to empty your wallet more quickly, I suggest you spray it over both of their faces. Don't worry, they'll make sure them mouths are wide, wide open. LOL.

Hercules78
12-21-11, 18:15
I am afraid Henio's answer is disappointing, but correct. Never mind, if you still want to empty your wallet more quickly, I suggest you spray it over both of their faces. Don't worry, they'll make sure them mouths are wide, wide open. LOL.What if I come in one girl's mouth and right after she kisses the other girl and they do cum swapping, does that mean I have to pay both, or just one?

Lorenzo
12-21-11, 18:24
What if I come in one girl's mouth and right after she kisses the other girl and they do cum swapping, does that mean I have to pay both, or just one?This would be a good question for a law school final exam.

Hercules78
12-21-11, 18:41
This would be a good question for a law school final exam.Good sense of humor, your response made me laugh.

Henio
12-21-11, 20:07
What if I come in one girl's mouth and right after she kisses the other girl and they do cum swapping, does that mean I have to pay both, or just one?Well, that is what is called snowballing and it has already been answered. If felching is involved you might have negotiate that specially.

Sucker17
01-08-12, 20:10
Hi,

I was just wondering if there is any good reason to visit FKK Sudfass. I heard about this club from a friend of mine who had a very nice time there, although it was a more than three years ago. Is it worth a visit or not, I don't find any forum for the club itself so I guess it is not a good sign.

Hessen Bub
01-09-12, 09:50
The place is old, limitid no of girls, but no rip off. I don't see any reason to go there if you can visit World, Oase, Mainhattan, Sharks, Palace.

HB

Sucker17
01-09-12, 18:06
The place is old, limitid no of girls, but no rip off. I don't see any reason to go there if you can visit World, Oase, Mainhattan, Sharks, Palace.

HBI do agree with you HB, I just wondered what the status of this club was today. Thanks for the info!

Creature2
01-10-12, 19:04
I don't see any reason to go there if you can visit World, Oase, Mainhattan, Sharks, Palace.

HBLow entry price, nearly downtown FRA, closer to any dowtown hotel compared with Oase and Sharks.

If one have a limited time (one is only for a single night in FRA downtown and have a dinner to participate till late night) , it could be one of the easy to visit club for an hour or two, shag once, but not longer than that.

Member #2453
01-12-12, 12:09
As quite a few have asked in the past including myself, which FKK Saunas have Nude ladies I can list out the following.

Completely Naked : Brends, Babylon, Planet, Heavengate and FKK66.

Semi naked or bikini : Samya, Golden Time.

Maybe other members can add so we have a complete list

Free Dude
01-12-12, 21:12
Completely nude: Freude, Palace, World, Oase, Mainhattan, Sharks, Finca, Colloseum (if it still exists) , Artemis; pretty much very club not in NRW.

Semi nude / bikini: Living Room, Acapulco, Planet Happy Garden, Parksauna Rezidenz, Heaven 7, Vila Vertigo (probably a whole bunch more in NRW)

By the way, it is my understanding that FKK Planet isn't strictly following the FKK dresscode anymore. Since it was sold, it is up to the girls.

Vito Corleone
01-13-12, 10:48
Completely nude: Freude, Palace, World, Oase, Mainhattan, Sharks, Finca, Colloseum (if it still exists) , Artemis; pretty much very club not in NRW.Palace is not completely nude.

Free Dude
01-13-12, 19:01
Palace is not completely nude.I think we need to define 'nude' better. As far as I know the girls in Palace are nude (except on Dessous day) , but are allowed to where some hip thingies and other contraptions. I don't remember any girl wearing actual panties in Palace. You see these hip thingies in many clubs that I would consider 'fully nude' (Oase for instance). In World, Bernds and Babylon they seem a bit stricter on the girls being 100% nude. But I would consider all these to be fully nude clubs.

Lorenzo
01-14-12, 07:04
Completely nude: Freude, Palace, World, Oase, Mainhattan, Sharks, Finca, Colloseum (if it still exists) , Artemis; pretty much very club not in NRW.

Semi nude / bikini: Living Room, Acapulco, Planet Happy Garden, Parksauna Rezidenz, Heaven 7, Vila Vertigo (probably a whole bunch more in NRW)

By the way, it is my understanding that FKK Planet isn't strictly following the FKK dresscode anymore. Since it was sold, it is up to the girls.What is NRW?

GandJim
01-14-12, 09:02
What is NRW?North Rhine-Westphalia.

Jim

Burma Jones
01-16-12, 20:02
I suppose this could be a sensitive subject but just like becoming comfortable with loads of naked men and women, you realize your threshold for embarrassing subjects is a thing of the past. My question is about pre-ejaculate. Not premature ejaculation but the lubrication the penis produces when excitement rises in preparation for sex. It was never a problem when visiting window girls in a red light district because a condom would be on within 20 seconds of undressing. However, in FKK land, once in the room or in public, with BBBJ and lots of kissing before a condom is introduced, I found that I had to be wary of containing my exuberance and leaving wet spots in unfortunate places. In the room, I would seek out the paper towels and fashion a "paper condom" until business started and would use my robe when in public space. I did get a few laughs and one girl said,"you're spitting already" when she saw the glistening. I usually shrugged and put it down as excitement to be doing business with the girl (which actually kinda worked in most cases). I don't know if anyone else has this issue (not really a problem I suppose) but wondered if there was any good advice available. Thanks for your response.

Burma

CaptRenno
01-24-12, 04:05
In the past several years I have visited the following FKK clubs during two trips to Germany: Artemis, Samya, Oase, World and Tantra (a small, local club in Kaiserslautern). In doing my research for those trips, I found this well-known Google map to be helpful in planning my itinerary:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=210980961214256580520.00045d515d0f87adf527e&msa=0&ll=49.77417.9.920654&spn=5.478159

While the above map is very comprehensive, I find it is difficult to read because it lists all types of sex clubs in all categories. So, while considering my options for an upcoming trip, I made a less comprehensive map that shows just the most well known and frequently reviewed FKK / sauna clubs:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=216871605351099266306.0004af9bb4e59ff4e013a&msa=0&ll=50.965346.9.

If you have suggestions for corrections or additions to the map, send me a pm and I will consider it. Remember, the point of the map is to list the clubs that most travelers are most likely to seek out.

Toscana
01-24-12, 09:25
If you have suggestions for corrections or additions to the map, send me a pm and I will consider it. Remember, the point of the map is to list the clubs that most travelers are most likely to seek out.Good work. Thanks.

It seems I cannot send you a PM.

You seem to have most of the more popular ones.

Das 5. Element in Fulda is not on the list, arguably should be. More popular and more successful than 214 in Saarbrücken is (the newly named) FKK Prestige in Neunkirchen. Popular with our French colleagues.

Varenne
01-24-12, 09:57
Just discovered that the.

OSM opening hours map (http://www.netzwolf.info/kartografie/osm/time_domain/map_opening)

Can be filtered by category with an appropriate URL.

For example, the following link will show by opening times only brothels, swinger clubs and strip clubs:

http://www.netzwolf.info/kartografie/osm/time_domain/map_opening?amenity.isin=brothel,swingerclub,stripclub&zoom=11&lat=51.20179&lon=6.68184&layers=B00

You can pan the map to show to search other areas, just be sure to zoom close enough untile the circles appear.

Everybody is welcome to make additions or corrections to the map, just register on.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/new

And start editing.

CaptRenno
01-25-12, 03:13
Das 5. Element in Fulda is not on the list, arguably should be. More popular and more successful than 214 in Saarbrücken is (the newly named) FKK Prestige in Neunkirchen. Popular with our French colleagues.Thanks, Toscana. Those are good suggestions and I added them to the map.

I guess I don't have quite enough posts yet to be able to receive PMs (I hope to rectify that soon). So if anyone else has suggestions for "famous FKK clubs in Germany", please post them here.

Regnad
01-25-12, 13:07
I guess I don't have quite enough posts yet to be able to receive PMs (I hope to rectify that soon). So if anyone else has suggestions for "famous FKK clubs in Germany", please post them here.Hey, Louie, fancy meeting you here. I think the ability to PM has more to do with having paid for membership than with your number of posts. You'll note that, unlike our "home" Montréal board, the ISG does not run on advertising.

CaptRenno
01-27-12, 03:27
Hey, Louie, fancy meeting you here. I think the ability to PM has more to do with having paid for membership than with your number of posts. You'll note that, unlike our "home" Montréal board, the ISG does not run on advertising.Hi Regnad. You shouldn't be surprised to see me here. Though I don't post often, I've been a regular member since 2002. I received my FKK baptism in May 2007. I'm returning this year for my 4th tour.

As for private messages, according to the FAQ, you have to have at least 25 posts to become a senior member and be able to use PMs. I'm almost there!

CaptRenno
01-27-12, 23:41
I updated my Google map of famous FKK clubs and saunaclubs in Germany.

http://g.co/maps/298q4

Here are the changes I made:

On my list of famous clubs, I tried to distinguish between "FKK Clubs" and "saunaclubs." As I understand it, the difference is that in a real FKK club, the girls are nude all the time (unless it is a special day when they wear some covering, usually lingerie). In a saunaclub, the girls walk around with some minimal covering (often topless). To some guys, this difference is important. To the rest of us, it's not so important. In either case, the girl will be nude once you're in a room with her. Unless, of course, you ask her to keep some piece of clothing on.

Apart from the amount of clothing on the girls (either nothing or almost nothing) FKK clubs and saunaclubs operate in the same fashion. Most guys will probably be more concerned with the quality of the girls, their level of service, the quality and cleanliness of the facilities, etc.

It's hard to distinguish between real FKKs and saunaclubs, because the clubs themselves seem to use the terms interchangeably. In any case, I tried to use whatever term appears on each club's Web site.

I reordered the list to put it in alphabetical order by the name of the club, since most guys will have heard of each club by its name. I also added a couple more clubs.

I welcome further comments and suggestions. Just keep in mind the purpose of the map-to make it easy to find the most well-known FKKs and saunaclubs in Germany Another map has a more exhaustive listing of all clubs (see below)

Babur
02-06-12, 03:28
So I've finally found some time and money to visit a FKK for the first time but I have one rookie / silly question that's holding me back somewhat. How many times are you allowed to cum in a session? Is it only one time? What if you cum during the blowjob or within like 10 minutes into the session, does the girl just say the deed is done? Or can you go on up to 30 minutes? I suppose this rule might depend on the place, and if so, does anyone know where it's generally accepted?

Thanks

Hessen Bub
02-06-12, 15:18
How many times are you allowed to cum in a session? Is it only one time? What if you cum during the blowjob or within like 10 minutes into the session, does the girl just say the deed is done? Or can you go on up to 30 minutes?In German FKKs it is one shot per 30min session. So if you come after 1min. Bad luck, you can still stay with the girl for another 29min and get a massage or talk or whatever, but not a second shot. At least that's the standard, you can try to negotiate with the girl. At Globe in CH is is 2 shots in 30min.

HB

Babur
02-06-12, 17:08
In German FKKs it is one shot per 30min session. So if you come after 1min. Bad luck, you can still stay with the girl for another 29min and get a massage or talk or whatever, but not a second shot. At least that's the standard, you can try to negotiate with the girl. At Globe in CH is is 2 shots in 30min.

HBThanks for your reply. I just have one more question. After the shot, generally what's allowed if you still have time? Is kissing or the like allowed or just talking and a massage?

Thank you very much.

Sucker17
02-06-12, 18:03
I have always had a hotel booked for my stay in Frankfurt, but wonder if somebody could give some info about luggage storage at the different FKK in the Hessen area. Is it easy / possible to store luggage, is it safe. It could be an idea if I arrive late at the airport instead of paying for one night at hotel, when you can have a nice time all night at one of the FKKs?

I've never thought about this before I saw a guy with suitcase leaving Mainhattan during my visit there two weeks ago.

Angus Magee
02-06-12, 19:17
I have always had a hotel booked for my stay in Frankfurt, but wonder if somebody could give some info about luggage storage at the different FKK in the Hessen area. Is it easy / possible to store luggage, is it safe. It could be an idea if I arrive late at the airport instead of paying for one night at hotel, when you can have a nice time all night at one of the FKKs?

I've never thought about this before I saw a guy with suitcase leaving Mainhattan during my visit there two weeks ago.I left a bag with the desk at Oase and it was no problem. They were happy to do it and I got it back safely. In fact I had my computer inside and my options at the time were. 1) In a car in the parking lot. 2) In my locker in the locker in the locker room, or 3) With the front desk.

Of those three choices the desk definitely felt the safest. When they took it I saw that they put it right into the office where money seems to be kept and I guess I just trusted that it would be as safe as their cash, so pretty safe. A bigger piece of luggage might be stowed somewhere else so I can not speak to that.

I have also seen at Artemis on numerous occasions guys picking up small suit cases from the room where the robes are kept.

AM

Sucker17
02-06-12, 20:24
I left a bag with the desk at Oase and it was no problem. They were happy to do it and I got it back safely. In fact I had my computer inside and my options at the time were. 1) In a car in the parking lot. 2) In my locker in the locker in the locker room, or 3) With the front desk.

Of those three choices the desk definitely felt the safest. When they took it I saw that they put it right into the office where money seems to be kept and I guess I just trusted that it would be as safe as their cash, so pretty safe. A bigger piece of luggage might be stowed somewhere else so I can not speak to that.

I have also seen at Artemis on numerous occasions guys picking up small suit cases from the room where the robes are kept.

AMThanks for the info AM. God, I hope to get back to Berlin and Artemis once more before summer!

BTW, in Artemis you should try Giulia. She is from Berlin, about 24-25 years old, blond, slim and mildly tatooed. She is wonderful and beautiful.

LOL. Just kidding!

Pharisaer
02-06-12, 22:56
Is it easy / possible to store luggage, is it safe.In Hessen area I kept luggage at the front desk in Mainhatten. They store it in a room right behind front desk. It's safe. In 5th element near Fulda they gave me a second locker to store my suitcase. It's safe, too.

I have also seen at Artemis on numerous occasions guys picking up small suit cases from the room where the robes are kept.You can store nearly every kind of luggage there, not only small suitcases. Maybe there's a problem if you bring a tiger or so.

And, BTW: in Artemis you should try Giulia. She is from Berlin, about 24-25 years old, blond, slim and mildly tatooed. She is wonderful and beautiful.

Sucker17
02-06-12, 23:13
You can store nearly every kind of luggage there, not only small suitcases. Maybe there's a problem if you bring a tiger or so.Thanks for the info, it's also good to know about the tiger in case I do like the Hangover guys and party with Mike Tyson!

And, BTW: in Artemis you should try Giulia. She is from Berlin, about 24-25 years old, blond, slim and mildly tatooed. She is wonderful and beautiful.Hahahaha. You're killing me. And Angus!

Angus Magee
02-06-12, 23:59
You're killing me. And Angus!Just so you know I do have an eye on both your post counts.

You may well be able to keep that Caddy in the cloakroom.

AM

IowaCB14
02-07-12, 21:53
I left a bag with the desk at Oase and it was no problem. They were happy to do it and I got it back safely. In fact I had my computer inside and my options at the time were. 1) In a car in the parking lot. 2) In my locker in the locker in the locker room, or 3) With the front desk.

AMThank you for your info. Is the locker of the locker room safe to store lap top computer, I phone?

Nille Copenhagen
02-08-12, 00:46
For those who has experience the Ice & Fire BJ knows what I'm talking about.

I'm on a secret mission to teach / train as many FKK girls as possible with technique, so this might become a new business trend in the clubs.

So far I haven't meet any FKK girls that knows this technique.

Don't be surprise if a girl ask you if you would like to try a Ice & Fire BJ (NC was the teacher) , I can't reveal too details much now, but maybe you have already guess what I'm talking about.

Cheers

Banana Boi
02-08-12, 07:27
I understand Karneval is coming up in the NRW region. Does that mean the FKK's are more crowded? Are there more girls?

Asking cause I may head to the NRW FKK's Feb. 20-23.

Thanks.

Pharisaer
02-08-12, 08:04
I understand Karneval is coming up in the NRW region. Does that mean the FKK's are more crowded? Are there more girls? Asking cause I may head to the NRW FKK's Feb. 20-23. Thanks.Please check websites or call in advance, some NRW FKK's are closed on Monday (20th).

Hbengkok
02-08-12, 11:11
For those who has experience the Ice & Fire BJ knows what I'm talking about.

I'm on a secret mission to teach / train as many FKK girls as possible with technique, so this might become a new business trend in the clubs.

So far I haven't meet any FKK girls that knows this technique.

Don't be surprise if a girl ask you if you would like to try a Ice & Fire BJ (NC was the teacher) , I can't reveal too details much now, but maybe you have already guess what I'm talking about.

CheersWhile we used to get that service from China girls here in Jakarta, I don't think FKK girls ever know or do that. So if your mission are completed than all FKK customers will thank you a lot. Just tell me where / who you already teach.

Monger152
02-26-12, 21:11
My overall experience in FKK clubs is positive however I find that in order to see the best girls.

You have to decline a lot of approaches from less attractive girls which leaves me a little drained

At the end of the night, some are aggressive and they seem to approach all night.

I am wondering how other mongers handle the girls they are no very interested in, what do you tell them.

To avoid hassles and have a fun night without problems.

Thanks

Sucker17
02-27-12, 19:06
I am wondering how other mongers handle the girls they are no very interested in, what do you tell them.

ThanksNo problems, in most cases I just say "no thanks" or "sorry, I have to rest". I try not to say "not right now, maybe later", because the girls just keep on coming back and take this as a yes! If you are interested in the girl, but want to recuperate your stamina, it's another story. Most of the girls don't bother you if you just act as a gentleman and decline their offer in a proper manner. I think the girls appreciate a straight up answer, the worst you can do is to let them belive that you might want to go with them or send them ambigious signals on your intentions, and then decline them later. Remember that this means wasted work time for them! But the girls should accept that you want to get to know them a bit before taking your decision, just don't use abuse their time.

Dedalus
02-27-12, 22:38

ThanksOne of my tricks is to start scratching vigorously at my crotch, tell the gal something like,"Of course, baby. I just have to run to my locker and put on some of that cream the doctor gave me for this terrible rash that I picked up last week in Bangkok. The Doc swear that it's not all that contagious as long as the sores aren't too runny."

Works every time.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Sucker17
02-27-12, 22:44
One of my tricks is to start scratching vigorously at my crotch, tell the gal something like,"Of course, baby. I just have to run to my locker and put some of that cream the doctor gave me for this terrible rash that I picked up last week in Bangkok. The Doc swear that it's not all that contagious as long as the sores aren't too runny."

Works every time.

Cheers,

DedalusHaha, you're a cruel man Dedalus!

Dedalus
02-27-12, 22:59
Haha, you're a cruel man Dedalus!So I've been told.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Nille Copenhagen
02-27-12, 23:37
While we used to get that service from China girls here in Jakarta, I don't think FKK girls ever know or do that. So if your mission are completed than all FKK customers will thank you a lot. Just tell me where / who you already teach.I've already trained 2 girls (1 Polish and 1 Romanian) at Living Room NRW in performing Ice&Fire.

More to come.

Nille Copenhagen
02-27-12, 23:42
So I've been told.

Cheers,

DedalusJust say you don't have more money or that you are gay and just here to look at the guys.

Henio
02-28-12, 00:27

ThanksI usually go with "I just ran out of money, but my friend over there. Yes, the one scratching his crotch, has plenty left".

Other lines used in the past:

"I just came here for the food" (I only use this one at Oase)

"I don't believe in sex before marriage"

"I sure feel sorry for the girl that will be my 5th session of the night. I will pound forever with no chance of coming, girl aint going to be walking right for weeks"

"Do you offer the 10€ anal option?"

Dedalus
02-28-12, 11:05
I usually go with "I just ran out of money, but my friend over there. Yes, the one scratching his crotch, has plenty left".Hehehe. You fellow posters have to forgive ole' Henio. He's never forgiven me for telling all of the cute girls in the Frankfurt clubs about his recent release from the central German correctional facilities and the 6 months stretch he did for bestiality. "Do you like doggie? You see the tall, good looking one over there with the desperate look in his eye? Want to know why? Well..."

Cheers,

Dedalus

Toscana
02-28-12, 11:11
Another good excuse is: "I'm waiting for a friend". Works for a while.

The ultimate for pushy, won't take no for an answer girls is,"sorry, I was let out of prison this morning, and I'm still trying to control it all after three long years".

Seems Dedalus is onto the same theme. Keep a straight face. The reactions are priceless.

Excess
02-28-12, 11:18
Another must have phrase to have in your towel holster at all times: " ISG / Internet forums? No, what are they?" and simply a response of "A friend recommended that I should stop by" as a stock answer.

Nille Copenhagen
02-28-12, 11:23
Another good excuse is: "I'm waiting for a friend". Works for a while.

The ultimate for pushy, won't take no for an answer girls is,"sorry, I was let out of prison this morning, and I'm still trying to control it all after three long years".

Seems Dedalus is onto the same theme. Keep a straight face. The reactions are priceless.The word would spread quickly and soon you'll get no pussies.

Hessen Bub
02-28-12, 11:36
It varies:

"Maybe later."/"Späanother site vielleicht."

"I already made a date."

"Sorry young lady, I had more rooms today than you, I'm done."

"I ran out of money. I have 25 EUR left. What do you think?"

HB

Nille Copenhagen
02-28-12, 13:26
"I ran out of money. I have 25 EUR left. What do you think?"

HBOk, let's go zu zimmer she said, this shark. Would you go with her? She might give you a teethy BJ for that price.

Sucker17
02-28-12, 16:46
Just say you don't have more money or that you are gay and just here to look at the guys.In Palace that argument would probably be: Sorry, I'm just here to visit the workplace of my boyfriend, the bartender.

Ortos
02-28-12, 18:20
"Sorry young lady, I had more rooms today than you, I'm done."

HBHey, I like that one!

How about this:

"Well, my darling, I am here to make money too! I am here for you girls who need great sex from a real porno stud like me. My rates are not out of line, either: you give ME 50euros and I'll fuck you good for 30 minutes. (Oh, and make sure you don't run over by a minute or more, then it'll be an additional 50!) And I offer a discount for me to fuck you in the ass: you only pay me 50e extra. Zimmer now, baby?"

O

Nille Copenhagen
02-28-12, 18:33
Hey, I like that one!

How about this:

"Well, my darling, I am here to make money too! I am here for you girls who need great sex from a real porno stud like me. My rates are not out of line, either: you give ME 50euros and I'll fuck you good for 30 minutes. (Oh, and make sure you don't run over by a minute or more, then it'll be an additional 50!) And I offer a discount for me to fuck you in the ass: you only pay me 50e extra. Zimmer now, baby?"

OOur imagination runs wild here. Why is it so hard to say no to a lady, tell her you don't like her and won't pay money to fuck her.

Dedalus
02-28-12, 20:19
Our imagination runs wild here. Why is it so hard to say no to a lady, tell her you don't like her and won't pay money to fuck her.All kidding aside, while this is certainly the honest and possibly quickest way out of a minger-jam, it might actually cost you with the other girls who might well be friends with the girl you send off with a harsh word. Even the gals who clash with one another wince at the thought of dealing with a rude and insulting guest. Keep in mind that this is a tough gig (I mean, who would REALLY want to shag Henio or Hessen Bub!) and despite a gals tough exterior, she has feelings as well.

The point of all these fun one-liners (some usable, some not) is that with a little effort there might be a more charming and more clever way to let a working bird know that you won't be taking her to the room.

Nothing wrong with a bit of imagination. In the room or outside of it.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Kimino
02-28-12, 20:55
Just say you don't have more money or that you are gay and just here to look at the guys.I once said to a girl in Artemis that I was gay and she answered "I like dick too!". Great!

About memorable quotes, the first time I visited Palace I was pulled in a room by a girl named Joy (I think) , pushed on the bed, and asked: "so. What's your budget?"

Awesome. Think I ended up paying quite a bit but she was really nice.

Not something to be very proud of. Ahahah.

Kimino

Nille Copenhagen
02-28-12, 20:59
All kidding aside, while this is certainly the honest and possibly quickest way out of a minger-jam, it might actually cost you with the other girls who might well be friends with the girl you send off with a harsh word. Even the gals who clash with one another wince at the thought of dealing with a rude and insulting guest. Keep in mind that this is a tough gig (I mean, who would REALLY want to shag Henio or Hessen Bub!) and despite a gals tough exterior, she has feelings as well.

The point of all these fun one-liners (some usable, some not) is that with a little effort there might be a more charming and more clever way to let a working bird know that you won't be taking her to the room.

Nothing wrong with a bit of imagination. In the room or outside of it.

Cheers,

DedalusWell each person has his own style and strategy. I've used these famous words "maybe later" or "vielleicht späanother site" hundreds of times.

But if I need to get to a point where I must be straight with a girl then I better be firm about it (I'm not saying you should be rude). The girls respect my straight answer and didn't bother again (there are other guys to bother) and had I no problem with going with other girls.

Nille Copenhagen
02-28-12, 21:12
I once said to a girl in Artemis that I was gay and she answered "I like dick too!". Great!

About memorable quotes, the first time I visited Palace I was pulled in a room by a girl named Joy (I think) , pushed on the bed, and asked: "so. What's your budget?"

Awesome. Think I ended up paying quite a bit but she was really nice.

Not something to be very proud of. Ahahah.

KiminoSaying that you are gay is not always a reason enough to send off a girl, some girls might try harder to convert you to straight sex, maybe offer you free sex.

Saying that I was in the room 4-5 times earlier has never stopped a girl from wanting a session with me, she believed should could to her magic.

Ibn Buttita
02-28-12, 23:25
Our imagination runs wild here. Why is it so hard to say no to a lady, tell her you don't like her and won't pay money to fuck her.That's basically what a slender, blonde Hungarian MILF asked me at Mainhattan in December. She was attractive enough, with a friendly attitude, and in other contexts I'd have enjoyed doing her but not that day with good, younger talent on hand. So when when she sat next to me on the couch I went along with the small talk she started, but kept my answers to her questions brief while still scanning the room for other women. She took the hint, and asked (smiling) why can't you guys just tell us when you're not interested? I guess we mongers are just naturally a polite bunch.

Breadman
02-29-12, 01:23
That's basically what a slender, blonde Hungarian MILF asked me at Mainhattan in December. She was attractive enough, with a friendly attitude, and in other contexts I'd have enjoyed doing her but not that day with good, younger talent on hand. So when when she sat next to me on the couch I went along with the small talk she started, but kept my answers to her questions brief while still scanning the room for other women. She took the hint, and asked (smiling) why can't you guys just tell us when you're not interested? I guess we mongers are just naturally a polite bunch.The fact of the matter is its usually not a MILF your turning away. 75% of the time its someone in the 22 28 year old range with a body that just doesn't do it for you. If you do the rude brush off, she might sit down with 4 of the hottest chicks in the place, all of whom blow off all of your attempts at grabbing some action. Polite? Yes, to a point as long as I don't have a fatty hanging all over my arm when a smoking hot babe walks by.

Nille Copenhagen
02-29-12, 17:45
"vielleicht späanother site" hundreds of times.Stupid forum correction tool, it doesn't like when I wrote "maybe later" in German.

A even tougher situation, you approach a small group of 2-3 girls, introduce yourself and chat with them but you are only interested in zu zimmer with 1 of girls, you have to reject two girls without any of them loose face and you still secure a nice session with the girl you have picked.

Henio
02-29-12, 20:39
Our imagination runs wild here. Why is it so hard to say no to a lady, tell her you don't like her and won't pay money to fuck her.In my case that is usually not the honest answer. If I was to say it as it is, in many cases it would be "well, I would not mind fucking you at some time given that I had no better options at the time, but right now I am looking to see if I will find someone a bit hotter to spend time with, but if not successful, I would like to use you as my backup plan". Basically this translate into "maybe later", but that reply will often have the girl hunting you later when you do not wish for it. For others they selectevely decide to ignore the "maybe" part of it.

Now, that would not go so well so I usually try to turn it into a "fun" conversation giving me a way in later if things don't go all that well with the rest of the lineup.

Every now and then a girl comes by that I will turn away immedietly with no reservations. Take for example the "italian" girl that looks like a dude at World (the one with the droopie ass and hideous boob job). When I see her approching I just give the "time out". T signal with my hands. I can't stand her breath and do not wish to talk to her so I try to turn her away before she comes to close.

Using some fun lines and getting a quick witty response has actually turned me on number of occasions. I am easily turned on by quick-witted girls as long as they are not hideous.

Qubei
02-29-12, 20:57
I try to avoid maybe later, especially if its the real mingers, can get you into trouble later on with the persistant ones.

Out of money.

Only here for the food / music / dancers / dj.

In love with someone else.

Already have a date planned.

Hanging out / waiting for friends.

/Q

Free Dude
03-01-12, 00:35
Every now and then a girl comes by that I will turn away immedietly with no reservations. Take for example the "italian" girl that looks like a dude at World (the one with the droopie ass and hideous boob job). When I see her approching I just give the "time out". T signal with my hands. I can't stand her breath and do not wish to talk to her so I try to turn her away before she comes to close.Oh the monster Sylvana from Venice, since I started going to World I've cursed the fact this citiy wasn't flooded some 50 years ago. No matter how often, and how rudely, I turn her down. With my next visit she doesn't seem to remember me, and I have to go through it all again. *shiver*

Lorenzo
03-01-12, 02:26
There's a very easy way to turn down a girl you're not interested in. Just smile at her and shake your head no. You don't have to say a word. I've done it many times.

Toscana
03-01-12, 10:28
There's a very easy way to turn down a girl you're not interested in. Just smile at her and shake your head no. You don't have to say a word. I've done it many times.Good tip. Unfortunately, as you no doubt well know, creativity is sometimes required. It doesn't work to smile and shake your head when the heavyweight no-go in question has plumped herself onto your lap, spoiling a carefully cultivated, perfectly decent erection in the process, and rammed her tongue down your throat only to surface two minutes later with "Kino?" But you're right. Generally we make a pig's ear of the job of rejection where polite honesty would be more effective. The trouble is it can be a repetitive chore, which is why we are so keen to find the cure-all. I was approached six times in the first fifteen minutes last time I was at Oase. Spoilt buggers aren't we?

Angus Magee
03-01-12, 11:39
The trouble is it can be a repetitive chore, which is why we are so keen to find the cure-all.Dressing is full drag is usually 100% effective. It does sort of cramp one's style though with the other ladies who one wants to approach.

I was approached six times in the first fifteen minutes last time I was at Oase. Spoilt buggers aren't we?Spoiled yes. I sometimes wonder if this is not cosmic pay back for all the times men have hit on women and refused to take no for an answer despite pretty obvious signals.

Still if the worst of you problems is that too many 20 something hotties are hitting on you in an FKK, I'd say you are doing alright.

AM

Toscana
03-01-12, 22:36
Still if the worst of you problems is that too many 20 something hotties are hitting on you in an FKK, I'd say you are doing alright.Oh, I'm not complaining. LOL.

Tosc, on his way to Finca tomorrow to suffer a bit more.

Monger152
03-12-12, 14:58
Yes.

One of the best insights I have had from visiting all these fkk clubs is that in some ways it is like the reverse of a normal nightclub or bar in the West. Because of just a relatively small financial incentive this shifts the whole power dynamic between men and women, I noticed myself become extemely selective and 'picky' just like women tend to be about who they go home with in a normal club. I also experienced the feeling of sexual abundance for the first time in my life, having multiple options with hot women, so many options that it is just too much and you find yourself in the bizarre situation of having to turn down hot young women for threesomes because you are just too spent! This is a mindblowing reality shift I don't think many men EVER experience except if they are famous or something.

Mer Zues
03-14-12, 00:53
Yes.

One of the best insights I have had from visiting all these fkk clubs is that in some ways it is like the reverse of a normal nightclub or bar in the West. Because of just a relatively small financial incentive this shifts the whole power dynamic between men and women, I noticed myself become extemely selective and 'picky' just like women tend to be about who they go home with in a normal club. I also experienced the feeling of sexual abundance for the first time in my life, having multiple options with hot women, so many options that it is just too much and you find yourself in the bizarre situation of having to turn down hot young women for threesomes because you are just too spent! This is a mindblowing reality shift I don't think many men EVER experience except if they are famous or something.LOL I hear you buddy. The power of money. If only I had access to FKK clubs in my teenage years. It is all good, will just have to do some catching up.

SensualSixty
03-14-12, 23:08
I may get my chance to try an FKK this May, and have been dutifully doing my due diligence, but some Google translations leave me puzzled.

Samya appears to be in a convenient location and from what I have been able to determine, there is a good chance of having a fun time there. The problem is in the description of what the girls will do. With each girl on their website there is a description of acceptable activities. The following is typical: "Kissing, massage, cuddling, licking, no French, French-mouth." I associate French with French kissing, but what is the meaning of "no French, French-mounth"? My reading of the clubs is that French kissing is essentially a standard activity.

Would someone be good enough to clarify this for me, please?

Of course, updated comments on Samya would also be of use / interest.

Thanks

Free Dude
03-15-12, 12:28
I may get my chance to try an FKK this May, and have been dutifully doing my due diligence, but some Google translations leave me puzzled.

Samya appears to be in a convenient location and from what I have been able to determine, there is a good chance of having a fun time there. The problem is in the description of what the girls will do. With each girl on their website there is a description of acceptable activities. The following is typical: "Kissing, massage, cuddling, licking, no French, French-mouth." I associate French with French kissing, but what is the meaning of "no French, French-mounth"? My reading of the clubs is that French kissing is essentially a standard activity.

Would someone be good enough to clarify this for me, please?

Of course, updated comments on Samya would also be of use / interest.

ThanksFrench in German (with regard to sexual acts) stands for oral sex, so either blowjobs or DATY. The desciptions on Samya's site aren't always correct though and I personally suspect that they just copy and paste the info when a new girls info gets put online. Especially for DFK you shouldn't assume every girl is up for it. Next to the entrance they have a list which shows which girls do extras like CIM (quite few actually) and anal, I got the feeling this list is more useful. French mouth could stand for CIM...which is called Fransosisch Total in Germany.

Free Dude
03-15-12, 13:45
Come to think of it, the 'French no' pobably means BBBJ, so French without condom.

Angus Magee
03-15-12, 17:57
Come to think of it, the 'French no' pobably means BBBJ, so French without condom.Französisch Ohne (FO) would be BBBJ.

Französisch Total (FT) would be BBBJCIM.

Französisch gegenseitig would be 69.

The first two are usually charged as extra the last should not be charged extra. Well not quite true for in an FKK FO is customarily included. At a bordello often BBBJ is charged.

AM

FKKclubs
03-15-12, 18:19
französisch ohne (fo) would be bbbj.

französisch total (ft) would be bbbjcim.

französisch gegenseitig would be 69.

the first two are usually charged as extra the last should not be charged extra. well not quite true for in an fkk fo is customarily included. at a bordello often bbbj is charged.

amhere is an almost complete list of abbreviations.

3g get in. get off. get out.

amp asian massage parlor.

around the world (1) rimming. oral sex on the anus of either sex. (2) three acts in a session: oral, vaginal, and anal.

asian oral sex on the anus of either sex (aka rimming or around-the-world)

asian cowgirl cowgirl with girl squatting, instead of on her knees.

atf all time favorite.

bbbj bare back blow job fellatio without a condom; aka "french without" or "un-translated french."

bbw big beautiful woman a woman, asp, who caters to clientele that prefer overweight women.

body rub a massage or massage like service. used instead of "massage", usually to indicate sexual stimulation (usually manual) is included and the person performing the service is not licensed as a massage therapist.

btw by the way.

cim cum in mouth.

cowgirl girl on top.

doggie style rear entry position.

daty dine at the "y" cunnilingus.

dfk deep french kissing kissing with deep tongue contact.

ee erotic enema.

fbsm full body sensual massage a massage ending with a hand job.

french oral sex."translated french" refers to oral sex with a condom.

fs full service intercourse to completion.

ftf fun to fuck.

gfe girl friend experience a frequently used but utterly nebulous term. it refers to a session that is more like lovemaking with a girlfriend than a commercial service, whatever that means!

greek anal sex.

half & half a combination of both oral sex and intercourse.

hj hand job masturbation

hme honeymoon experience better than a gfe, and even more nebulous. it refers to a session that is comparable to the intensity and passion of lovemaking while on one's honeymoon.

incall meet the asp at her location.

iso in search of a post looking for something.

msog multiple shots on goal the asp allows you to climax multiple times during the session.

missionary man on top.

nqns not a quitter and not a spitter oral sex performed to completion with swallowing.

otc oral to completion.

outcall the asp comes to your location.

pse porn star experience a session that gives the feeling of being in a porn or xxx movie. a date with a porn star.

pv private viewing session that is most often limited to a striptease and self-service.

russian stimulation by rubbing one's penis between a girl's breasts.

sensual massage indicates a massage with sexual stimulation (usually manual).

utf un-translated french oral sex without a condom.

ymmv your mileage may vary may do things with one person, but not with another. often used as a caveat,"don't accuse me of a false report if she doesn't do the same with you."

Angus Magee
03-15-12, 20:27
Here is an almost complete list of abbreviations.I believe the issue is finding German abbreviations and / or translations. If you can come up with that list many would be in your debt.

AM

Samplerr
03-15-12, 23:32
I believe the issue is finding German abbreviations and / or translations. If you can come up with that list many would be in your debt.

AMHere you go. The German abbreviations appear near the end.

Horbate
03-16-12, 03:47
Here you go. The German abbreviations appear near the end.

347868Interpreting German Sex Terminology.

Samplerr-

In addition to the German abbreviations listed at the bottom of our forum, that you have pointed out, I have another reference that has occasionally helped me interpret the German mongering language. Do a Google translation of the complete roemerforum. Click on 'Forums' and scroll to the bottom of the page to "Off-Topic" and click. Scroll to 'Abbreviations and Jargon' and click, and there you will have an extended alphabetical listing translated to English. If you switch back to the original German language version and compare terms, you can probably figure out almost any mongering website that does not have the option available to read in English.

I actually keep a printed copy of all these lists on my desk as a quick reference (no, I'm divorced) for the times that I'm 'wading' through German only websites. I hope this helps someone.

Horbate

Hessen Bub
03-17-12, 10:19
Here's another list of German abbreviatios:

http://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthread.php?tid=37964

HB

Horbate
03-17-12, 12:11
[QUOTE=Horbate; 1258256]Interpreting German Sex Terminology.

Scroll to 'Abbreviations and Jargon' and click, and there you will have an extended alphabetical listing translated to English. If you switch back to the original German language version and compare terms, you can probably figure out almost any mongering website that does not have the option available to read in English.

Additional Feature-

Oh, and I left out the feature that makes this source so handy. After you have followed the procedure I've outlined in my post, and you have the translated sex terms in front of you, hold your curser (no need to click) over the individual BOLD print abbreviations or words. A Google pop up box will appear with the original German text at the same time you are viewing the English.

Horbate

Horbate
03-17-12, 13:48
Here's another list of German abbreviatios:

http://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthread.php?tid=37964

HBHessen Bub-

Thanks For the addional list. When you translate this entire website to English on Google, you can make the original German text appear at the same time as English, by placing the curser over the term.

Horbate

Angus Magee
03-17-12, 14:17
hessen bub-

thanks for the addional list. when you translate this entire website to english on google, you can make the original german text appear at the same time as english, by placing the curser over the term.

horbatea slightly humorous error made by g-trans: ns spiel (nature sekt games or [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) games) has been translated as "nazi games" by google. this had me quite confused for a while as i thought, in of all places germany, such games would be highly discouraged and not publicly advertised. i then realised that for some reason google was translating 'ns' as national socialist. a rather unfortunate mistranslation i would say.

am

MoneySign
03-22-12, 02:12
To all my fellow FKK lovers, is Good Friday a holiday in Deutschland? Are the days leading up to Good Friday (April 4. 7) and that weekend good for FKK visit? I wonder if some girls take days off because of that holiday or something? Is Good Friday a usually day-off in Germany for the regular working folks? I've never tried FKK during this time of the year, but I've been seriously thinking flying there this time. I wonder how those clubs in NWR are doing during this period? Is it quiet? Busy? More men than usual? I'd appreciate your input.

UShobbyist
03-23-12, 23:46
If an US citizen does not have visa (He has US passport only) , how many days he can stay in Germany without penalty?

SwedePunter
03-24-12, 12:43
I have a small problem. As I have a quite large dick the condoms that the girls at the FKK:s have seldom fit. At home I usually use the brand "My Size" with the 60 mm or the 67 mm I diameter (the one that figures at the FKK:s are usually between 52-55 mm. Have you been up to this problem before?

Samplerr
03-24-12, 15:47
If an US citizen does not have visa (He has US passport only) , how many days he can stay in Germany without penalty?Haven't discovered google yet? What about searching in google for "us citizens visa germany"?

Nille Copenhagen
03-24-12, 16:21
You can bring your own condoms, stick to the good brands and the girls will accept it.

Angus Magee
03-24-12, 18:21
Haven't discovered google yet? What about searching in google for "us citizens visa germany"?Ditto. Took me about 2 minutes to find the answer (90 days)

AM

UShobbyist
03-24-12, 21:46
Ditto. Took me about 2 minutes to find the answer (90 days)

AMThank you guys. I have another question for you guys. Is it acceptable to wear shorts in summer in airport, train station, hotel, restaurant. When I am in Germany?

Nille Copenhagen
03-24-12, 23:23
Thank you guys. I have another question for you guys. Is it acceptable to wear shorts in summer in airport, train station, hotel, restaurant. When I am in Germany?You can wear lederhosen if you want, nobody cares what you are wearing in Germany.

Bahram23
03-25-12, 20:30
Next year I'm going to travel. I'm just wondering if FFK clubs in germany are better quality experiences than Thailand or some other asian local?

I'm willing to trade a bit of price for the safety of a first world country. Worth it or am I making too big of an issue of the difference?

Nille Copenhagen
03-26-12, 07:50
Next year I'm going to travel. I'm just wondering if FFK clubs in germany are better quality experiences than Thailand or some other asian local?

I'm willing to trade a bit of price for the safety of a first world country. Worth it or am I making too big of an issue of the difference?IMO, you get more value for the money in Asia, Thailand, Indo, VN. And you get more GFE in Asia. And if the girls like you they hang out with you for free or in trade of dinner or gifts.

But FKK is a "must try" experience every man needs to try, it's a mind blowing experience. RTFF then you will know.

What type of girls / sex are you looking for?

Hbengkok
03-26-12, 08:50

I'm willing to trade a bit of price for the safety of a first world country. Worth it or am I making too big of an issue of the difference?This topic has already discussed many times. Still, I don't think that like apple to apple situation. Since I live in South East Asia (SEA) , I did mongering here untill get bored. What I saw in FKK is a different experience. Seeing girls naked, before you choose and go to the room, that's don't happened in SEA. If you like white girls, so there's no substitute for that FKK experience. Even from other first world countries will go to Germany to experience what FKK / PT which is unique only in German. Safety is a concern, but don't make you hesitated to explore the beauty of the girls in every corner of the wolrd.

Whether you mongering in any part of this world, the experience is still worthed and different. Even if you go to the same place on different time.

Angus Magee
03-26-12, 11:12

I'm willing to trade a bit of price for the safety of a first world country. Worth it or am I making too big of an issue of the difference?It is really hard to compare the two actually. Thailand and South East Asia offer almost exclusively Asian women (except for the Russian hookers you find in BKK and Pattaya, but that is a whole different story) so if you have a particular thing for Asian women the answer is obvious. Safety? Of course Asia is a little more wild than any modern wester country, stuff can happen, but if you use your intelligence this really is of not much concern.

Over all I would say that for short time experience / variety the FKK has Thailand beat hands down. You can have sex with a lot of different women in a short period of time. But for longer time / GFE type experience, where you spend a couple of days to a week with a single lady, Thailand is the better option.

So as with everything in life it really does depend upon what you look for. And yeah, this has been discussed many times in various threads of this borad.

AM

Burma Jones
03-26-12, 18:11
I was reading Creature2's report in Other FKK's about his recent trip to FKK Penelope. I see as an attachment in the Acapulco newsletter, an offer from Penelope for 1 spass X 25€. I also notice on the websites of the other "low cost" clubs in the area, they show 1 spass X 25€.2 spass X 40€, and 3 spass X 55€ (or something along those lines).

Am I wrong in assuming spass stands for a session / orgasm? And how would the 3 spass work? 3 times with the same girl or would you pay for all your sessions as you leave and that is when the discount is taken?

Thanks for any info,

Burma

Nille Copenhagen
03-27-12, 00:19
I was reading Creature2's report in Other FKK's about his recent trip to FKK Penelope. I see as an attachment in the Acapulco newsletter, an offer from Penelope for 1 spass X 25€. I also notice on the websites of the other "low cost" clubs in the area, they show 1 spass X 25€.2 spass X 40€, and 3 spass X 55€ (or something along those lines).

Am I wrong in assuming spass stands for a session / orgasm? And how would the 3 spass work? 3 times with the same girl or would you pay for all your sessions as you leave and that is when the discount is taken?

Thanks for any info,

Burma"Spass" means "fun" or "enjoy" so yes you can interpret it as session,

I don't know how it works at Penelope.

In some clubs you paid for let say x3 spass at the entry and you get tokens you can give to the girls. You can spend them on 1 girl or diff. Girls.

Be aware a session could be 15-20mins and not the standard 30mins.

Big30
03-27-12, 12:34

Thanks for any info,

BurmaAs NC explained Spass means fun/pleasure and indeed that is a session, but in clubs like Penelope and also Belami Dortmund or Villa Venus Duisburg (just 2 examples of other low-cost clubs) this Spass means a session of maximum 20 minutes (a quicky!)

So 3 short sessions with 3 different girls = 3*Spass but also one session of one hour with one girl = 3*Spass. I know from Penelope in the weekends that the girls are sometimes only allowed to make short sessions because of the small number of rooms available.

I know only one club in the NRW area where you can get a 30 minutes session with standard Saunaclub service for 30 min and that is Heaven7 in Willich (entrance also 30E).

B30

VitaminS
03-27-12, 16:14
I will be landing Frankfurt / Dusseldorf area for 7 days. I have been to Oase, Palace and Bernds before and enjoyed Bernds and huge selection (incl stunners) at Oase. However, I did not like the sharks at the Palace. I wanted to know which clubs in Germany will be better for me where they offer a GFE service and are willing to spend time and talk with you without the pressure for a buying a session from the SPs. I can speak good german and english. I will also be renting a car during my stay.

Nille Copenhagen
03-27-12, 18:42
I will be landing Frankfurt / Dusseldorf area for 7 days. I have been to Oase, Palace and Bernds before and enjoyed Bernds and huge selection (incl stunners) at Oase. However, I did not like the sharks at the Palace. I wanted to know which clubs in Germany will be better for me where they offer a GFE service and are willing to spend time and talk with you without the pressure for a buying a session from the SPs. I can speak good german and english. I will also be renting a car during my stay.You get GFE and social time in any FKK clubs (even at Palace) , just choose the right girl, among the clubs you have visited which one to you prefer most?

Girls at Bernds are quite laid back without any rush. Smaller clubs with low no. Of customer might be what you are looking for perhaps Blue Note in DUS.

SwedePunter
03-27-12, 20:21
I will be landing Frankfurt / Dusseldorf area for 7 days. I have been to Oase, Palace and Bernds before and enjoyed Bernds and huge selection (incl stunners) at Oase. However, I did not like the sharks at the Palace. I wanted to know which clubs in Germany will be better for me where they offer a GFE service and are willing to spend time and talk with you without the pressure for a buying a session from the SPs. I can speak good german and english. I will also be renting a car during my stay.Hi Vitamin S.

I'll be in Frankfurt 28-29 of March if you want a wingman.my plan is to go to FKK Maihattan tomorrow (Wed 28) and maybe Palace the 29th (if 'Mainhattyan turns out good I'll might go there on Thursday as well. You have a PM.

CaptRenno
03-28-12, 02:57
.I wanted to know which clubs in Germany will be better for me where they offer a GFE service and are willing to spend time and talk with you without the pressure for a buying a session from the SPs. I can speak good german and english. I will also be renting a car during my stay.At any of the well-known and frequently-reviewed clubs between and around Frankfurt and Dusseldorf, you have a decent chance of finding what you want. Keep in mind though that the girls are there to make money and not to help you practice your German or become your friend. Some girls are more chatty than others, but they are all ultimately interested in getting paid.

If I were you, I would plan a return trip to both Oase and Bernd's. My Google map

http://g.co/maps/4pgqn

shows the location and links to the sites of all the well known clubs in this area. There's no need to plan each day in advance (unless you return to Bernd's which is only open M-F). Just follow the map and work your way from one area to the next and stop close to a club when it strikes your fancy

Just remember that there are no guarantees in life, including what happens during a visit to an FKK. There are no clubs that guarantee all girls will be GFE and spend time chatting. There are so many variables that can affect how your visit goes (day of the week, time of day, lineup, number of other guests, weather, your mood, level of rest and testosterone, phase of the moon, the fickle finger of fate, etc.) that it's impossible to make a definitive list of clubs that will satisfy you. But pick from the list of famous clubs and the odds of having a good time move in your favor.

I can personally recommend Samya and World, as can many other guys.

London Traveller
03-28-12, 21:31
I will be landing Frankfurt / Dusseldorf area for 7 days. I have been to Oase, Palace and Bernds before and enjoyed Bernds and huge selection (incl stunners) at Oase. However, I did not like the sharks at the Palace. I wanted to know which clubs in Germany will be better for me where they offer a GFE service and are willing to spend time and talk with you without the pressure for a buying a session from the SPs. I can speak good german and english. I will also be renting a car during my stay.I think that the best GFs are to be found at Oase (particularly Judith, who is better than nearly all girlfriends) however few girls will sit and chat with a new client for a long time without some clear indication of commitment to a session, although there are exceptions, particularly if you are a charming type of bloke! One technique for the less skilled is to invite the girl for dinner (probably best done when there is a bbq at Oase rather than the usual swill) but then you will be expected to go to the room after. Once you get to know a girl a bit, however, they will usually spend more time with you outside the room for free (strangely, Judith is an exception to this as she really only shows her skills off inside the room and doesn't chat for ages outside).

VitaminS
03-29-12, 02:53
Thanks dear senior members for helping a newbie. I am planning for a 7 day trip and after 2 days of satisfying my "basic instinct", all I will be left will be with lots of love in my heart. LOL. Once I visit the the'land, I will report back.

I think that the best GFs are to be found at Oase (particularly Judith, who is better than nearly all girlfriends) however few girls will sit and chat with a new client for a long time without some clear indication of commitment to a session, although there are exceptions, particularly if you are a charming type of bloke! One technique for the less skilled is to invite the girl for dinner (probably best done when there is a bbq at Oase rather than the usual swill) but then you will be expected to go to the room after. Once you get to know a girl a bit, however, they will usually spend more time with you outside the room for free (strangely, Judith is an exception to this as she really only shows her skills off inside the room and doesn't chat for ages outside).

Bahram23
04-03-12, 21:25
Sorry I think I posted in the wrong thread. I think I'm looking for a Partytreff experience.

To answer the questions asked of me;

My hopes is to go somewhere to a club, pay and just have several hot naked girls around. I'd like them doing something other than just sitting around waiting to be picked, what I don't know. Volleyball? Swimming?

Once there do with them what moves me (obviously consensual) without having to negotiate or pay again. I'd prefer it not to be hundred guys and a few over used girls. If I do a whole trip around sex I have some fantasies I want fulfilled and I do want one of them on recorded.

I always feel racist saying it but I prefer white girls. Light skinned latinos are my second choice. I've never had an asian girl but I want to someday. I've had Black girls before and no doubt will again but they're not my first choice. I'd like to have a girl with little english and preferably a heavy Russian or german accent.

CaptRenno
04-05-12, 02:06
I think I'm looking for a Partytreff experience.You should probably read the Partytreff forum:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=762

Be prepared to settle for something less than what you describe as your ideal experience. You can use this Google map to locate the Partytreff clubs:

http://g.co/maps/djzwj

Bahram23
04-06-12, 04:20
You should probably read the Partytreff forum:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=762

Be prepared to settle for something less than what you describe as your ideal experience. You can use this Google map to locate the Partytreff clubs:

http://g.co/maps/djzwjWhat would be my ideal experience? I thought pratytreff experiences might be.

Please help me before I plan a trip doomed to disappointment.

CaptRenno
04-07-12, 03:05
What would be my ideal experience? I thought pratytreff experiences might be.

Please help me before I plan a trip doomed to disappointment.Based on your own description of an ideal experience (below) , I think you might be disappointed.

My hopes is to go somewhere to a club, pay and just have several hot naked girls around. I'd like them doing something other than just sitting around waiting to be picked, what I don't know. Volleyball? Swimming? Once there do with them what moves me (obviously consensual) without having to negotiate or pay again.First of all, whether you go to an FKK, a Partytreff or a brothel, the girls at all those places are most likely to be found sitting around smoking, talking with their friends or doing something other than what you envision. At a nice FKK with a large outdoor area and pool (like Oase or World) you might find some girls doing some outdoor frolicking on a warm sunny afternoon, though many girls will just transfer their lounging behavior from indoor seats to outdoor lounge chairs.

Second, your desire to pay one price for unlimited sex pretty much limits you to the Partytreff scene. While some Partytreffs have some nice girls, the greatest concentration of the hottest girls is in the biggest, most famous FKKs. I get the impression from your initial post that you're interested in places with the hottest girls. But in the FKKs, you pay an entry fee and then by the session.

Simply put, what you describe doesn't exist. You should spend some time reading through the FKK and Partyreff forums and then adjust your expectations based on what you have read. If, after doing some reading, you decide that Germany doesn't offer what you're looking for, then try a different part of the world, maybe somewhere in Latin America.

Bahram23
04-07-12, 09:27
I've been reading the board. But it reminds of the poem "Water everywhere but not a drop to drink".

I mean that as catching up on every tread in every forum, and weeding out the bad info is a bit of a hard task. Herculean maybe?

Was hoping members could aim me to the right threads or venue. I heard that maybe a pratytreff was the way to go. I'm adult enough to know that I'm never going to have my perfect fantasy. But I'm hopeful I could get it close or maybe find some adventures in new playgrounds outside my fantasize.

Mer Zues
04-08-12, 05:08
I've been reading the board. But it reminds of the poem "Water everywhere but not a drop to drink".

I mean that as catching up on every tread in every forum, and weeding out the bad info is a bit of a hard task. Herculean maybe?

Was hoping members could aim me to the right threads or venue. I heard that maybe a pratytreff was the way to go. I'm adult enough to know that I'm never going to have my perfect fantasy. But I'm hopeful I could get it close or maybe find some adventures in new playgrounds outside my fantasize.To be honest, you going to have to do the work yourself. Believe me this is the way to go, as only you know what you really like. I didn't know anything about FKK or pratytreff clubs until I stumbled into this forum and started reading about it here and other places. I made my conclusion that FKK was more suitable for me. Then I had to decide which club do I go to? More research needed! So all in all maybe a couple of months of research and planning before I made my final decision and soon after I was on the plane to Germany. When I arrived there, no nasty surprises at any stage of my trip because I had done my homework.

Good luck and good hunting

Dwight W
04-13-12, 19:00
I'm looking for an AO FKK / Saunaclub where one-on-one AO action is possible in a private room (instead of a public place). I don't mind paying per session (instead of a flat-rate).

I found a lot of AO partytreff and gangbangs mentioned here, but these places conflict with my interest: one-on-one private room action.

Can anyone point this monger in the right direction?

Thanks a lot

Hessen Bub
04-13-12, 22:39
Dolce Vita in Raubach. La Luna in Moers.

HB

Creature2
04-14-12, 11:35
Dolce Vita in Raubach. La Luna in Moers.

HBWe can also add to this list two more places with private sessions; FKK Arabella and Sauna Grimberg.

Dreams
04-15-12, 09:58
We can also add to this list two more places with private sessions; FKK Arabella and Sauna Grimberg.In those places, as well as Dolce Vita and la luna, is AO the default offer? And do you have to show a test? Or are they doing one at arrival?

Dwight W
04-15-12, 16:18
Thanks you a lot, Hessen Bub and Creature2!

You have given me a purpose again.

I will definitely visit these four clubs then (Dolce Vita, La Luna, Arabella and Sauna Grimberg).

I don't know yet about the order to visit as I don't know which one has the most / best girls (the reports here on these clubs are quite outdated) , but I will find out.

I hear that La Luna does a health test on their girls every month so that is a good thing.

And I like how Dolce Vita has a phone-request with livewebcam so you can request an introduction of the girls that are present on a day (plus they have a good gallery).

So one of these two will be first.

Again thanks a lot and let me know if any club (with private ao / tabulos) needs to be added to this list (maybe also FKK Bernd's?).

Creature2
04-16-12, 11:11
In those places, as well as Dolce Vita and la luna, is AO the default offer? And do you have to show a test? Or are they doing one at arrival?No test required for AO in those clubs. Anyone who walk in the club can get this service.

In Dolce Vita (Raubach) AO is default offer (included in the session price).

Regarding the other clubs (Arabella, Grimberg and La Luna) , this is an extra, there is a menu where you can choose which service you want to buy as an extra. I heard that Arabella intend to include this service in the session prices but can't confirm. You should either phone them or go there and ask them.

Creature2
04-16-12, 11:14
let me know if any club (with private ao / tabulos) needs to be added to this list (maybe also FKK Bernd's?).It is supposed that, this is applied by some girls to some local customers, not for all, but if you are lucky, you might be offered.

Jymondor
04-16-12, 13:51
We can also add to this list two more places with private sessions; FKK Arabella and Sauna Grimberg.And this one: http://www.club-angelique.de

Here AO is extra as well and sessions are behind the door. Tuesday is FKK-TAG. This means that all girls are fully naked.

HungryStud101
04-28-12, 10:45
I brought several hundered USD with me on the trip. I intend to use this in the clubs. It is cash I have stowed away and there is no trace. Does anyone know what the rate of exchange is for the Euro in the Hessen clubs? I will go to World, Sharks and possibly Oase? Is it a fair rate or rip-off. If so, does anyone know where I can exchange US currency for Euros and take advantage of the best rate possible with minimum hasseles?

If it is like Brasil, you will find a better rate in the Termas than you will at your hotel or the bank. I know that money cards are probably the best but my goal was to leave no paper trail.

Dedalus
04-28-12, 10:49
I brought several hundered USD with me on the trip. I intend to use this in the clubs. It is cash I have stowed away and there is no trace. Does anyone know what the rate of exchange is for the Euro in the Hessen clubs? I will go to World, Sharks and possibly Oase? Is it a fair rate or rip-off. If so, does anyone know where I can exchange US currency for Euros and take advantage of the best rate possible with minimum hasseles?

If it is like Brasil, you will find a better rate in the Termas than you will at your hotel or the bank. I know that money cards are probably the best but my goal was to leave no paper trail.Do you mean making exchanging IN the clubs? Never heard of this as a possibility. Your probably going to have to do the exchange on a weekend in Frankfurt in or near the Train station or at the airport.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Hessen Bub
04-28-12, 13:16

If it is like Brasil, you will find a better rate in the Termas than you will at your hotel or the bank. I know that money cards are probably the best but my goal was to leave no paper trail.I know Oase used to exchange Dollars for Euros, but at the worst exchange rate I have ever seen. Go to an exchange booth at the airport or train station or at a bank.

HB

HungryStud101
04-28-12, 18:32
Bad weekend to exchange cash. I started out in Antwerp. I got a 1. 48 exchange (1E for 1. 48 USD with a 3E fee) at a place across from the train station in Antwerp and my hotel the Crowne Plaza gave me a slightly better rate at 1E for 1. 43 USD with no fee. Problem is I drained the Crowne Plaza's till at 171E. But I have untracable funds and I am off to World for my maiden voyage!

Life is good!

Doonan
04-29-12, 18:56
I've visited Artemis in the past, but it was during the colder months. I'm leaning towards an upcoming visit to Frankfort, but I have some questions. If it's a nice sunny day, I would like to choose an FKK that has a nice area in which to catch some sun. Which of the Frankfort clubs would be a recommendation? Are there ladies outside doing the same? Are all the men nude or can underwear be worn? (I don't want to get a sunburn on my favorite body part.)

Also, rather than spending 12-14 hours in an FKK, I would prefer to be able to come and go to do some sightseeing, walking, etc. Artemis was good like that, although nothing interesting was really within walking distance. Considering my inclinations toward the Frankfort area, any suggestions for the best club to accomplish this? I'm not completely opposed to selecting a different city if a club fits my criteria.

And thank you to all members of this forum who have posted so many interesting and informative things. Without their help, I surely would not have discovered Artemis last year.

Horny Dog #2
05-04-12, 04:02
No test required for AO in those clubs. Anyone who walk in the club can get this service.

In Dolce Vita (Raubach) AO is default offer (included in the session price).

Regarding the other clubs (Arabella, Grimberg and La Luna) , this is an extra, there is a menu where you can choose which service you want to buy as an extra. I heard that Arabella intend to include this service in the session prices but can't confirm. You should either phone them or go there and ask them.I'm hoping one of you can help a foreigner out.

I will be travelling to Frankfurt this weekend. I have been to Frankfurt twice before, and I went to the RLD by the main train station, and I also went to the Palace FKK. I was planning on going back to Palace again, and possibly going for an erotic massage. Then I came across this series of posts, and thought it might be an interesting option to try one of these places.

I will be staying near the main train station in Frankfurt. From what I can tell by researching these places, it does not appear that Raubach or any of the other locations are very near Frankfurt. What I was wondering is if it was even feasible to start at the Frankfurt train station and get to any of these places by train for a day trip? I would be willing to travel for two hours (or maybe a little more) each way to get there, but looking at the distances from Frankfurt, I am not sure if this is possible.

CaptRenno
05-06-12, 03:54
If it's a nice sunny day, I would like to choose an FKK that has a nice area in which to catch some sun. Which of the Frankfort clubs would be a recommendation? Are there ladies outside doing the same? Are all the men nude or can underwear be worn?Oase has a great outside area with a nice pool, grill area, cabins, etc. On a warm sunny day, yes, there will be nude or mostly nude girls sunning themselves around the pool. Guys wear the usual attire of a towel or a robe which they are free to remove if they want. World also has a nice big outdoor area. Both places are easily reachable by car and somewhat easy to reach by public transportation (Oase is easier to reach from Frankfurt than World). Palace and Mainhatten are located in the city of Frankfurt. They're much easier to reach than Oase or World if you don't have a car. However they don't have outdoor facilities like Oase and World. Mainhatten has a small outdoor area and Palace has no outdoor are (I think).

Also, rather than spending 12-14 hours in an FKK, I would prefer to be able to come and go to do some sightseeing, walking, etc. Artemis was good like that, although nothing interesting was really within walking distance. Considering my inclinations toward the Frankfort area, any suggestions for the best club to accomplish this? I'm not completely opposed to selecting a different city if a club fits my criteria.Frankfurt is a modern city that is very business-oriented. Though Berlin is a more interesting city, Frankfurt has some interesting things to do and see. Get a guidebook or check tripadvisor. If you have a car and can use it to reach Oase and World, then you could also use it to explore the Rhine Valley and the Moselle Valley. There are also some interesting nearby cities such as Mainz and Wiesbaden.

Dreams
05-06-12, 11:18
I'm hoping one of you can help a foreigner out.

I will be travelling to Frankfurt this weekend. I have been to Frankfurt twice before, and I went to the RLD by the main train station, and I also went to the Palace FKK. I was planning on going back to Palace again, and possibly going for an erotic massage. Then I came across this series of posts, and thought it might be an interesting option to try one of these places.

I will be staying near the main train station in Frankfurt. From what I can tell by researching these places, it does not appear that Raubach or any of the other locations are very near Frankfurt. What I was wondering is if it was even feasible to start at the Frankfurt train station and get to any of these places by train for a day trip? I would be willing to travel for two hours (or maybe a little more) each way to get there, but looking at the distances from Frankfurt, I am not sure if this is possible.. With GPS for the day. About 2 h drive to get to the NRW area. From there, you go wherever you want. Many choices, Ao or not, in the area.

HungryStud101
05-06-12, 16:30
. With GPS for the day. About 2 h drive to get to the NRW area. From there, you go wherever you want. Many choices, Ao or not, in the area.Horny Dog. I have rented cars but even with a GPS you can miss the FKK's. Understand the differences between the German and American formats / conventions of stating an address. Program in the zip code. Some of these cities are so small that they were not even available on my GPS's picklist. You can't go wrong with entering the zip code. The zip code is listed before the city and not after the city and state. And try to find the place in the day light so you do not miss the FKK and there are men walking the city that can point you to it. Some members have listed the actual coordinates for World in the World thread. Buy a global GPS in the USA or download the maps of europe and then program these coordinates in yourself.

FKKclubs
05-06-12, 20:02
Horny Dog. I have rented cars but even with a GPS you can miss the FKK's. Understand the differences between the German and American formats / conventions of stating an address. Program in the zip code. Some of these cities are so small that they were not even available on my GPS's picklist. You can't go wrong with entering the zip code. The zip code is listed before the city and not after the city and state. And try to find the place in the day light so you do not miss the FKK and there are men walking the city that can point you to it. Some members have listed the actual coordinates for World in the World thread. Buy a global GPS in the USA or download the maps of europe and then program these coordinates in yourself.If you want help, just shoot me an email. .

info@***************.com

Tymen

Lordlord
07-27-12, 11:04
Are there any flat rate clubs in Austria, specially near the Slovenian border?

Thank you for your answer, hopefully this doesn't exist onyl in Germany!

MrAdams
09-18-12, 08:27
Please don't chastise me if this is a stupid question.

Is it common that the girls try to make the customers buy them expensive Lady Drinks?

Yakob
09-18-12, 19:31

Is it common that the girls try to make the customers buy them expensive Lady Drinks?No. Not really.

Angus Magee
09-18-12, 19:57
No. Not really.Well lets be clear here. In any of the major FKK clubs it is pretty well unheard of for girls to ask for drinks. In smaller clubs it can happen. So any of the clubs discussed here on the forum I doubt you will be bothered in this way. But if you go to a small club in a city (I am thinking of Berlin here) it could very well happen.

AM

Nille Copenhagen
09-18-12, 20:38

Is it common that the girls try to make the customers buy them expensive Lady Drinks?No it's not common in most FKK clubs, you can be generous and offer her a drink. She might return the favor.

I've been asked for "Drinks" at Dolce Vita, Villa Vertigo and LR.

But that is because we finished our session and were out of energy and the girls still want to hang out after the session and review our moves, LOL, they didn't ask for much, it was like a redbull or redbull+vodka or similar, doesn't cost much though.

Which club are you planning to visit?

NC

MrAdams
09-19-12, 23:20

Thanks for replies.

Oase, probably. Maybe Mainhattan too.

MrAdams
09-20-12, 13:33

Thanks for replies.

Oase, probably. Maybe Mainhattan too.Sorry for banging up this thread with another inquiry.

Been reading some old stuff and apparently one has to play the Game right with them Sharks in order to Screw and not to be Screwed. A lot of ripping offs I can tell. Well, well, hard earned money, is hard earned money. Whether it is Sucking Dicks or making dental implants.

So basically what I am asking from you experienced Gentlemen; what approach would you recommend to a Mister who has yet to plant his feet on FFK soil?

Should he act like he has been there before and knows the Game too well. Or should he just sit back, relax, and announce he is a Newbie? Trust that the Babes will do him justice and not only take advantage of the Poor Bastard?

What would your Advice be?

SvenFKK
09-20-12, 22:56
Should he act like he has been there before and knows the Game too well. Or should he just sit back, relax, and announce he is a Newbie?Neither. You will probably be asked if you have been there before. Say no; otherwise they will think you know everything you need to know. But there is no reason to say that you haven't been to any other clubs.

I think buying drinks is something which just never happens in this scene. Many places have drinks included in the price and / or free drinks for the girls anyway, so it wouldn't make sense. I've never seen it happen.

As for getting your money's worth, read up on which clubs are good and there which girls are good. Most performance for your money is probably Dietzenbach.

MichaelIJ
09-23-12, 00:10
Hi, new member here.

I'll be in Frankfurt next week. Have been to FKK before, but never around FFM.

Now my questions:

1. There'll be the Solar Energy Exhibition going on while I'm there. I wonder how that is going to affect places in the city like Palace or Mainhattan. I read in the forums that it's better to avoid clubs within city limits while there's something going on at the messe, but I wonder how much that is true in this case. I believe the Solar Energy fair is no going to be as big as the Automechanika, for example.

So: Give Palace a shot? Or head out of the city right away? If so, where? I'll likely have a car, so Sharks and Oase are possible. While I'm not very particular, I do prefer skinny girls. Also, personality is a plus, so preference for GFE over pros. What's your recommendation?

2. I might have an opening on a least one day in the morning and see that some of the clubs open at 10am.

Is it worth going at that time or are the clubs going to be deserted?

3. I saw a few interesting places close by that don't hardly seem to be discussed here at all.

For example Club Rome (http://www.fkk-rom.de/) or Atlantik (http://fkk-atlantik.de/) , which both don't seem to be much further away than Sharks. Any opinion on those places?

Michael

Original Ray
09-25-12, 20:44
I've never been to an FKK club. In fact, I'd never even heard of them until recently. But I'm going to be in Frankfurt soon and thought I might visit one.

First question: I'll only have a few hours on a Friday night. Is it worth the money, given my time constraints?

Next: Do you pay at the door, and then pay the girl separately? I think that must be how it works.

Third: Are these clubs safe? I mean that both in terms of crime, violence, etc, and of whether the women are checked for diseases and so on.

Finally: Can someone recommend a club where the approach isn't "hard sell?" I'll probably be pretty nervous so I'd liked to go to one with a fairly relaxed atmosphere.

Thanks in advance for your advice and suggestions.

Pharisaer
09-25-12, 22:40
I've never been to an FKK club. In fact, I'd never even heard of them until recently. But I'm going to be in Frankfurt soon and thought I might visit one.

First question: I'll only have a few hours on a Friday night. Is it worth the money, given my time constraints?

Next: Do you pay at the door, and then pay the girl separately? I think that must be how it works.

Third: Are these clubs safe? I mean that both in terms of crime, violence, etc, and of whether the women are checked for diseases and so on.

Finally: Can someone recommend a club where the approach isn't "hard sell?" I'll probably be pretty nervous so I'd liked to go to one with a fairly relaxed atmosphere.

Thanks in advance for your advice and suggestions.First question: Yes. IMHO a minimum stay of five or six hours would be a good decision.

Second question: You pay entrance fee at the door. Women are paid seperately immediately after you came from room with them. There are exceptions, but AFAIK not in the main clubs in Frankfurt area.

Third question: Yes. Clubs are safe. But note: Theres no real safe place on Earth. Women in main clubs like Palace, World, Oase, Sharks and so on are usually frequent checked for STD. These checks won't give you 100 percent safety!

Fourth question: Avoid Palace. My opinion.

Relax, enjoy, have fun!

HarryHotter
09-26-12, 19:56
gentlemen,

i am new here, and have never visited an fkk, or even paid for sex. now, i have this thing for [CodeWord101] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord101) (natursekt) and i would like to ask you experinced fkk visitors if this is something one could get at a fkk, and if the service would be satisfactory.

after having read a large number of reports i have only seen a few mentioning it. but i guess there are some of you who might be able to give me some additional info. even if you do not fancy this fetish maybe you have been offered it. .

some of you would probably instinctively recommend a more bdsm-style place, but i am not really into the bdsm, humiliation or dom / sub scene at all. i simply like to play the wet games with a plain sexy good looking woman. me recieving is most important, but other way may also be of interest.

GstringLover
09-26-12, 23:39
I've had a chance to visit a couple of FKKs so far, and found that I really enjoy watching others have sex, and being watched while I have sex. I'd be interested in other members' recommendations of the best FKKs to go for those of use who enjoy public sex.

Dreams
09-27-12, 10:37
I've had a chance to visit a couple of FKKs so far, and found that I really enjoy watching others have sex, and being watched while I have sex. I'd be interested in other members' recommendations of the best FKKs to go for those of use who enjoy public sex.You will get a fair amount of public BBjs at Bernds. But nor much full sex, at least in my experience.

I am sure others will point you to other places where this is more common.

Angus Magee
09-27-12, 10:44
some of you would probably instinctively recommend a more bdsm-style place, but i am not really into the bdsm, humiliation or dom / sub scene at all. i simply like to play the wet games with a plain sexy good looking woman. me recieving is most important, but other way may also be of interest.in general fkk are not really the place for this. not that you can not find it but they are not really set up for such games. the rooms are usually just a bed and maybe a chair so where would you plan to have her [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) on you without soaking the mattress? while i can not say for sure i would think that your best chances would be to go to a smaller place where perhaps you could use a private shower stall.

maybe some has better ideas?

am

Boomer10
09-27-12, 12:48
in general fkk are not really the place for this. not that you can not find it but they are not really set up for such games. the rooms are usually just a bed and maybe a chair so where would you plan to have her [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) on you without soaking the mattress? while i can not say for sure i would think that your best chances would be to go to a smaller place where perhaps you could use a private shower stall.

maybe some has better ideas?

amaccording to their web site, a number of girls at the nylon cafe have it on their menu.

http://www.nyloncafe.de/service/natursekt-aktiv/

HarryHotter
09-27-12, 18:02
According to their web site, a number of girls at the Nylon Cafe have it on their menu.

http://www.nyloncafe.de/service/natursekt-aktiv/Thanks for the link. It definitely looks interesting.

The reason I asked about FKK is that the concept appeals to me. In a regular brothel one is really not expected to chill in the lounge for a couple of hours (I am told). Nylon Café seems to be more like that, but the interior looks very nice and classy, just as the ladies. But I guess one cannot have everything in one place.

Boomer10
09-28-12, 01:58
Thanks for the link. It definitely looks interesting.

The reason I asked about FKK is that the concept appeals to me. In a regular brothel one is really not expected to chill in the lounge for a couple of hours (I am told). Nylon Café seems to be more like that, but the interior looks very nice and classy, just as the ladies. But I guess one cannot have everything in one place.NC is definitely not a FKK. The setup is closer to a brothel. There is no entry fee and you can sit and visit. I just wouldn't visit for an extended time without seeing one of the girls.

If you want, you can call and make appointments (I've done that a couple of times).

CaptRenno
10-03-12, 02:26
I've had a chance to visit a couple of FKKs so far, and found that I really enjoy watching others have sex, and being watched while I have sex. I'd be interested in other members' recommendations of the best FKKs to go for those of use who enjoy public sex.Go to one of the larger, well known clubs like Artemis in Berlin or Oase near Frankfurt. Go on a busy night when there are good number of guys and girls. Pick out a girl and ask her clearly if she would be OK having sex with you in the kino. Based on my own experience, lots of girls (but not all of them) will agree. Then take her into the kino and enjoy. On a busy night, there will be other couples in the kino going at it and a few guys just enjoying the view.

Foolish
10-10-12, 14:54
Hey guys,

New to the FKK scene and will be visiting the Hessen area in a months time for a few days. Will check out World, Oase, Palace and perhaps Sharks & Mainhatten. Staying in Frankfurt and will have a car.

Other than checking out the big clubs, Acapulco in the NRW sounds interesting, but I'm wondering if it's worthwhile to visit 2 clubs as a newbie, ie GT and Acapulco on a Monday? I understand it can be a slower day and running around sounds like it could waste time, but I'm only going to have one chance to visit NRW on this trip (I also understand that the no-approach might be bad, but I figure I should experience both methods). And it sounds like there's always a chance / possibility that I wouldn't get into GT (I'm asian)?

Thanks,

F.

CaptRenno
10-11-12, 00:47
Hey guys,

New to the FKK scene and will be visiting the Hessen area in a months time for a few days. Will check out World, Oase, Palace and perhaps Sharks & Mainhatten. Staying in Frankfurt and will have a car.

Other than checking out the big clubs, Acapulco in the NRW sounds interesting, but I'm wondering if it's worthwhile to visit 2 clubs as a newbie, ie GT and Acapulco on a Monday? I understand it can be a slower day and running around sounds like it could waste time.Yes, I think a trip north would be a waste of time, unless you plan to be in Germany for 7-10 days. There are enough clubs in the Frankfurt area to keep you amused for several days. There's no need to try to frantically visit as many clubs as possible in one trip. Less is more. Even if you limited yourself to one or two clubs over the course of several days, you could still never f*ck your way through all the desirable girls. Relax and enjoy your trip. Also, there's more to do and see in Germany than just FKK clubs.

Foolish
10-12-12, 06:19
Thanks CaptRenno,

Will keep that in mind, although Acapulco sounds interesting regardless. I guess I should just take one FKK day at a time.

F

Yes, I think a trip north would be a waste of time, unless you plan to be in Germany for 7-10 days. There are enough clubs in the Frankfurt area to keep you amused for several days. There's no need to try to frantically visit as many clubs as possible in one trip. Less is more.

Smoky Jack
11-05-12, 20:19
Hey guys,

Other than checking out the big clubs, Acapulco in the NRW sounds interesting, but I'm wondering if it's worthwhile to visit 2 clubs as a newbie, ie GT and Acapulco on a Monday? I understand it can be a slower day and running around sounds like it could waste time, but I'm only going to have one chance to visit NRW on this trip (I also understand that the no-approach might be bad, but I figure I should experience both methods). And it sounds like there's always a chance / possibility that I wouldn't get into GT (I'm asian)?

Thanks,

F.I am asian and never had any problems in a FKK club, but I have never been to GT. You will probably want to spend a couple of days at each club. I always seem to find a favorite who I want to repeat with the next day. There is something to be said for chemistry and when you find the right girl for you, you will know it. You will regret not seeing her again. I agree that less is more. I still regret not being able to go back and see my ATF at Oase for the third day. Yes she was that good.

Banana Boi
11-05-12, 23:33
Other than checking out the big clubs, Acapulco in the NRW sounds interesting, but I'm wondering if it's worthwhile to visit 2 clubs as a newbie, ie GT and Acapulco on a Monday? I understand it can be a slower day and running around sounds like it could waste time, but I'm only going to have one chance to visit NRW on this trip (I also understand that the no-approach might be bad, but I figure I should experience both methods). And it sounds like there's always a chance / possibility that I wouldn't get into GT (I'm asian)?As long as you are clean you shouldn't be concerned about getting into GT because you're Asian (ie. Japanese, Chinese, Korean). There were a few there this past week. With all the construction zones driving from FRA to DUSS is a bit of a pain now. The same applies to driving to World (construction and road closures) and Sharks. Keep in mind GT and ACA are about 100 km apart. I was at World last Monday night and there were about 15 girls. I was at GT on Tuesday afternoon and there were about 40 girls with most hotter than the ones at World. I was told ACA had 100 girls last Wed night and that number seemed about right (keep in mind Thursday was a Holiday in Germany). As for the no approach at ACA, don't even worry about it. Walk up to a girl and ask her to go to the room.

Yakob
11-05-12, 23:38
(keep in mind Thursday was a Holiday in Germany).All Saints Day is a holiday as dictated by the individual State. So for Hessen it was a normal work day.

Banana Boi
11-05-12, 23:45
All Saints Day is a holiday as dictated by the individual State. So for Hessen it was a normal work day.Good to know. Sort of sucked when almost everything in DUSS was closed on a Thursday. Luckily FKK's don't close.

Yakob
11-05-12, 23:49
Good to know. Sort of sucked when almost everything in DUSS was closed on a Thursday. Luckily FKK's don't close.NRW clubs tend to open at 1pm on public holidays. Later start.

Foolish
11-06-12, 09:33
I was at World last Monday night and there were about 15 girls. I was at GT on Tuesday afternoon and there were about 40 girls with most hotter than the ones at World. I was told ACA had 100 girls last Wed night.My full day of mongering will be Mon Nov 19. Any suggestions? 15 girls sounds low.

Thanks

F.

SwingerLover
11-08-12, 02:43
Hi, folks!

I just started a Bareback / AO map along with a seperate thread in the Germany Partytreff Clubs forum and I'd like to know if there are any FKK Clubs aside from DVR and FKK Arabella where AO is generally available from a satisfactory number of women. If so, then they would be candidates for the AO map too. Any relevant info is appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Swingerlover.

Banana Boi
11-08-12, 05:09
My full day of mongering will be Mon Nov 19. Any suggestions? 15 girls sounds low.

Thanks.

F.There may have been more girls earlier in the night. To be fair to the club there were no guys there so girls may have left. In FRA, Oase will always have girls even on a Sunday or Monday.

Silikon
11-13-12, 15:05
Hi.

I'm new to this board but was several times in Germany and Switzerland.

It's been more that one year since I last went to a FKK, and I'm planning to go again.

This time, I'm looking for an AO / bareback sex experience, as I did it only once and would like to try it again.

Which club (s) , from the biggest ones in the Düsseldorf, Frankfurt or Stuttgart area, would you suggest me?

Knowing that I really love sexy and beautiful girls, with silicone tits. I don't go to these clubs to fuck "common" girls with natural tits.

Also, I don't want to go to AO-clubs like La Luna, but to "big" and "normal" clubs where AO is not officially offered, like Palace, Golden Time, Oase, World, etc.

In which of these clubs may I have the "biggest" chances to find beautiful and silicone-titted babes that offer AO service?

Thanks

Free Dude
11-13-12, 23:32
Mr silicon douchebag,

Good luck in any non- AO club to get a girl to do it with you. It happens all the time, if you know girls. Even if you don't some might offer it (or just do it) ; if you go around asking about it, I would expect it to become a bad day for you. If you want AO, go to an AO club.

Scott79
11-14-12, 00:14
Hi.

It's been more that one year since I last went to a FKK, and I'm planning to go again.

This time, I'm looking for an AO / bareback sex experience.

ThanksIt will be very difficult to find a girl in FKK who will allow bareback. She can simply lose her work and get fired from the place for doing this.

Indi Companion
11-14-12, 12:51
Hi.

This time, I'm looking for an AO / bareback sex experience, as I did it only once and would like to try it again.

Which club (s) , from the biggest ones in the Düsseldorf, Frankfurt or Stuttgart area, would you suggest me?

Knowing that I really love sexy and beautiful girls, with silicone tits. I don't go to these clubs to fuck "common" girls with natural tits.

Also, I don't want to go to AO-clubs like La Luna, but to "big" and "normal" clubs where AO is not officially offered, like Palace, Golden Time, Oase, World, etc.

In which of these clubs may I have the "biggest" chances to find beautiful and silicone-titted babes that offer AO service?

ThanksBeautiful and silicon titted girls are for sure something you find easily in Palace and some in Oase, bit less in Golde Time and a very few in World which is not that much a club were silicon is common.

For AO I think Free Dude is correct but keep in mind that if you are not a regular is close to mere statistical ipotesys to find a girl who will offer it to you, except maybe for the case you go around offering 500€ per hour.

For sure you are going to have a very bad day if you go around in any of such clubs asking girls if they offer such service, you will be lucky not to be thrown out by a security guy. There are some known AO clubs where you can find good looking girls, read the many threads of this forum and you can find it out.

SwingerLover
11-14-12, 15:18
I think it's going to be a bigger problem to find a silicone woman who does AO outside an AO Club or party than to find AO women at FKKs. So no use sending you to FKK Arabella or Dolce Vita Raubach, since I don't think that there will be any silicones there. Although nearly all women will do AO at those places. So your question is a tough one: AO and silicone and non-AO-clubs (I reckon you mean P4P single service by that.) and that in limited areas. Puh! No idea. Maybe a look into the Bareback AO threads of the Partytreff Clubs forum will help or a look at my AO map. If you have deep pockets, you could go for Melanie Moon. (The additional silicone should make up for the extra traveling distance, harharhar.) But that doesn't belong on the FKK forum.

My question again for updates on my AO map: Are there other FKKs aside from the ones on my map where AO is offered or practiced even with first visitors?

Silikon
11-14-12, 21:21
You mentioned Melanie Moon. She's actually the only girl I fucked uncovered. No deep pockets required at all, I fucked her in a 3 or 4 hour-long GB and it was only 99 EUR + 20 EUR for HIV test. Not far for me, as I live in France. Well, anyway.

I don't want to go to AO-clubs because as you say, there are no silicon-titted girls there (or really just a few) , there are no beautiful girls (when I say beautiful, I mean REALLY beautiful: 8-9-10). And also, even though I want to try AO again, I do know it is risky, even more with a girl that offers it to every one. This is why I want to go to "normal" FKKs with girls who may offer it but to some customers only.

I know Palace and Oase are good clubs for silicon (I went to a couple of times but that was 1 or 2 years ago) , and I know that one can get AO in ANY club. But what I wanted to know more precisely, if possible, is the percentage of girls that may offer AO in these clubs, let's say Palace and Oase for example. Is it something like only 1-2% Or 10% Or 20% Or 50% (for example, from what I've read, it seems that something like 50% of girls at FKK Bernds offer AO). And what is usually the girl's reaction when asking for that? Also, I would prefer replies from guys who actually ask for AO in clubs like Palace, Oase, etc. (not guys that think that, have read that, whom friend told them that.).

Anyway, I think I'll go back to Palace or Oase, or maybe Bumsalp or Globe in Switzerland (don't know why, but I I have the feeling I could get AO quite "easily" at Globe.)

Anyway. I will see.

Yakob
11-15-12, 00:39
My full day of mongering will be Mon Nov 19. Any suggestions? 15 girls sounds low.

Thanks.

F.Foolish,

On the slower days like Sundays and Mondays it is Oase always as the place with the best line up in the FFM area.

Foolish
11-15-12, 15:37
Foolish,

On the slower days like Sundays and Mondays it is Oase always as the place with the best line up in the FFM area.Thanks. Perhaps on Sunday I will check out Oase and would it be folly to check out GT or ACA? I wanted to get one NRW club in.

F.

Yakob
11-16-12, 00:09
Thanks. Perhaps on Sunday I will check out Oase and would it be folly to check out GT or ACA? I wanted to get one NRW club in.

F.For me it is Foolish if based in FFM to drives all the way to NRW to visit one club then drive back that same night. If you must then I recommend Golden Time as in my experience the services of the girls at Acapulco are lacking despite they are good lookers. At Golden Time, it is as my Belgium friends at Yin Yang says to me. If you want to go to a club where the girls fuck you good and hard then you go to Golden Time. For soft girl friend sex they go to Yin Yang. Many German girls are at Yin Yang right now.

For Sunday, you must try Oase. It is consistently the better line up of all the Hessen club but note that afternoons are quiet and from 6pm the club gets rocking. Be mindful of the timing if you are expecting an extensive line up.

Yakob
11-16-12, 00:15
You mentioned Melanie Moon. She's actually the only girl I fucked uncovered. No deep pockets required at all, I fucked her in a 3 or 4 hour-long GB and it was only 99 EUR + 20 EUR for HIV test. Not far for me, as I live in France. Well, anyway.

For example, from what I've read, it seems that something like 50% of girls at FKK Bernds offer AO).Silikon,

You can see Melanie Moon again at the Mainhattan Christmas party on 1 December. She is the guest star and she will be performing some sex acts (maybe even with you?).

For AO action at Bernds, please read reports there.

Indi Companion
11-16-12, 01:00
If you want to go to a club where the girls fuck you good and hard then you go to Golden Time. For soft girl friend sex they go to Yin Yang. Many German girls are at Yin Yang right now.Partly true, even if I got some of my best ever GFE experiences in GT. Only certainty is that at YY the line-up is not even comparable with that of a Monday morning in GT.

Banana Boi
11-16-12, 03:26
Foolish, it's a long drive from Oase to GT. May not look too bad on a map but all the construction that slows you down to 80 kmh for long stretches on the Autobahn makes it a long drive for a 1 day trip.

Optimist
11-16-12, 12:19
Oase to GT. Given the construction works and the city of Koln in the way etc it could easily be a four hour drive each way ( I have done it twice).

Personally I think the Hessen clubs are providing a better service than GT

Foolish
11-16-12, 13:39
Thanks all for the input. Will reconsider the situation. Just to clarify: most likely at Oase on Sunday and was thinking NRW for Monday. The sound of ACA or GT sounded good but may just stick to Hessen.

F

Hessen Bub
11-16-12, 15:58
Right now the showers upstairs are getting renewed, so the only showers are downstairs and the ones in the sauna building. Construction doesn't really disturb, but you have to walk over some wooden planks covering the construction site to get to the rooms.

HB

Banana Boi
11-16-12, 18:02
Prefer not being in town when there is a large messe. What are the large messe in dusseldorf and koln?

Tommyseville
11-19-12, 07:18
Prefer not being in town when there is a large messe. What are the large messe in dusseldorf and koln?I'm thinking the same thing as my next trip puts me in FRA at the same time as a big mega-messe.

Dusseldorf Messe schedule:

http://www.messe-duesseldorf.de/uptodate/cipp/uptodate/pub2/md_events

, menu, main. Md_events / lang, e.

Koelnmesse schedule:

http://www.koelnmesse.com/en/messenundveranstaltungen/messenveranstaltungen_1.php

Tommyseville
11-19-12, 07:29
I'm thinking of not bothering with my usual hotel room on my last night before flying out of FRA, as I would have to be up early to get to fraport anyway.

Are there any tips for going the distance at a club?

Usually by 1am I'm tuckered out and just want to go back to the hotel; after 3 or 4 pops a visit I'm ready to crash.

Any tips on napping, etc? I usually nap in the wellness area at Mainhattan but I think their kino would be more comfortable. At World I'd nap downstairs near the bar. Not sure how it works in the wee hours of the morning-does someone come around to roust you? I read about the Tina Turner-lookalike catching sleepy mongers in her mouth to get a session fee out of them. No thanks!

Some ideas I've gleaned from the board:

1. Check big luggage at the club reception or at FRA baggage storage (

http://www.frankfurt-airport.com/content/frankfurt_airport/en/checkin_luggage/luggage_neu/storage.html

Preise: 7€/24 hrs.

Terminal 1:

B Concourse, Level 1 (Arrivals)

Open daily 24 hours.

Phone: +49 (0) 69. 690 70786.

Between the B and C Concourses on Level 2 (Departures)

Open daily from 6 am To 10 pm.

Phone: +49 (0) 69. 690 73277.

Terminal 2:

D Concourse, Level 2 (Arrivals)

Open daily from 6 am To 10 pm.

Phone: +49 (0) 69. 690 72860.

2. Pace oneself. I like to spend all day at a club; if I'm there all day and night I'll probably need to find something to do during the day then arrive later in the evening.

Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Tommy

Ableyone
11-19-12, 23:25
Prefer not being in town when there is a large messe. What are the large messe in dusseldorf and koln?Also you can attempt a hotel search using www.hrs.de for the city and dates in question.

When the hotel list page is displayed if there is a messe on at that time then it is listed at the top of the page. You can then also determine the size of the messe by the number of hotels available and their respective prices.

Some messe are small and don't impact much on the clubs at all.

Ableyone
11-19-12, 23:39
Any tips on napping, etc? I usually nap in the wellness area at Mainhattan but I think their kino would be more comfortable.Mainhattan kino is the best place I've found especially at the back furthest from the door, only Vivian (Hungary) has bothered me there.

Dreams
11-20-12, 11:26
Mainhattan kino is the best place I've found especially at the back furthest from the door, only Vivian (Hungary) has bothered me there.Your comment pompts me to tell my last story there, at least what I recall of it.

I was recovering in the quiet of the kino, that is to say sleeping, when somebody came and lied next to me. In a semi coma, I started to react to caresses and kisses, and without actually talking, we started a wonderful session, including BBBJ. 69, DATY, and the rest. Not a word exchanged. It was like a dream. I don't recall who she was, and not even how she looked, but she was Hungarian, and lovely. One of my best FKK sessions. I am a fan of "passive hunting", waiting for the girl to choose me, so I am sure that she is happy to come with me. Kinos are a good place for that.

Haokool
11-20-12, 18:35
Hi there. I am sorry for asking this candid question; but, and when going to a FKK charging between 60 and 80 at the door, do you guys pay then the gilr 40, 60, 80e each pop there after?

I might sound stupid but is there a FKK where you pay one flat rate to get in and have as much as FS you can take without any extra fee?

An understand if BB would have extra fee thus.

Thank you!

Yakob
11-20-12, 23:54
Hi there. I am sorry for asking this candid question; but, and when going to a FKK charging between 60 and 80 at the door, do you guys pay then the gilr 40, 60, 80e each pop there after?

I might sound stupid but is there a FKK where you pay one flat rate to get in and have as much as FS you can take without any extra fee?

An understand if BB would have extra fee thus.

Thank you!You are not wrong. After paying the entry you then pay as you go for each girl or girls booking at the rates you specific depending on the club you go to.

There are clubs that offer a all you can eat menu after you pay the an initial entry fee. These are called flat rate clubs. There is a separate section on ISG about these clubs that are called Partytreffs.

Bare back action generally is charged as an extra. Some girls do offer sex with no condom for free in some cases given what some writers claim here of their own admission.

Tommyseville
11-21-12, 07:03
I am a fan of "passive hunting", waiting for the girl to choose me, so I am sure that she is happy to come with me.Daria / Dahlia at Mainhattan said the exact same thing to me-she doesn't go after guys; she prefers that they approach her,"so I know they will want me". Once I saw her Lexi Belle / Scarlett Johansson cuteness there was no question for me.

Raderworn
11-22-12, 23:40
Dear fellows,

I plan to visit fkk club for the first time. Generally, I read the most positive reviews about Oase. However, I will be in Darmstadt for a day, not in Frankfurt directly. Does it worth the hassle and money to go to the Oase or Sharks which will re really close will be fine for me too?

(If comparing them is the same situation, like comparing BMW to Audi. Both are premium, but there are differences. Then Sharks will be fine for me.)

Thanks!

JustinDukeJnr
11-23-12, 09:52
Please can anybody be nice enough to give me directions to Oase FKK by train. Which is the best trains to catch? What time?

As regards to Oase FKK, what is the best time to arriveatthe club, I will be flying inatabout 13:00. In addition to that which girls.

To go foratthe club.

Foolish
11-23-12, 15:25
Dear fellows,

I plan to visit fkk club for the first time. Generally, I read the most positive reviews about Oase. However, I will be in Darmstadt for a day, not in Frankfurt directly. Does it worth the hassle and money to go to the Oase or Sharks which will re really close will be fine for me too?What day are you in Darmstadt? Do you have a car or taking transit? I've personally never been to Sharks, but it's a 50km distance from Darmstadt to Oase. My thinking is that if it's a slow day like Monday, Oase is probably a good bet. If it's later in the week, you should be fine at Sharks as it seems from recent reports, the lineup in terms of numbers should garner you at least a few girls you might be interested in.

F.

Raderworn
11-24-12, 14:05
What day are you in Darmstadt? Do you have a car or taking transit? I've personally never been to Sharks, but it's a 50km distance from Darmstadt to Oase. My thinking is that if it's a slow day like Monday, Oase is probably a good bet. If it's later in the week, you should be fine at Sharks as it seems from recent reports, the lineup in terms of numbers should garner you at least a few girls you might be interested in.

F.Well, actually on Monday. I don't have a car, and its cost (about 100 eur with gas) , can be useful at Sharks too. Hope I won't be disappointed. What do you think how many girls will be there approx? And how many would be in Oase on Monday?

Hessen Bub
11-24-12, 22:09
Sharks on a Monday will have 35 to 50 girls, Oase will be similar. It's a slow day. Don't forget about construction going on at Oase. I'd stay in Darmstadt, you will have a good time.

HB

Exlexl
11-26-12, 23:00
Sharks on a Monday will have 35 to 50 girls, Oase will be similar. It's a slow day. Don't forget about construction going on at Oase. I'd stay in Darmstadt, you will have a good time.

HBIn this same situation. I'll be in FRA on 16th December.Sunday (day after both Christmas parties). Know OASE, but wanted to try Sharks. Have a 9h layover (and a car).

So Skarks is a go?

Zuluo3
11-27-12, 04:59
Hi,

I'll be visiting NWR in December and would appreciate some suggestions. Does anyone know which clubs prohibit the ladies from approaching customers? I remember at World I couldn't get any peace between sessions because the girls kept coming up and putting the hard sell (no pun intended) on and driving me crazy. Any help would be great.

Foolish
11-27-12, 14:22
Hi,

Does anyone know which clubs prohibit the ladies from approaching customers?Haven't been myself, but Acapulco in the NRW sounds like the ticket for you. Girls will just lounge in the sofas until you sit down. They may want you to leave if you don't want to go with them within a certain time frame. Best of luck.

F.

Banana Boi
11-27-12, 21:13
How is a fkk on valentines day? Are a lot of girls missing because they are out with boyfriend / customers? Are the girls in the club unavailable since their regulars keep them all night?

Tjohoo
11-27-12, 21:36
Hi,

Does anyone know which clubs prohibit the ladies from approaching customers? I remember at World I couldn't get any peace between sessions because the girls kept coming up and putting the hard sell (no pun intended) on and driving me crazy. Any help would be great.Acapulco, Samya, LivingRoom are three. Out of them I would recommend Acapulco because of facilities and line-up.

T

Yakob
11-28-12, 01:54
In this same situation. I'll be in FRA on 16th December. Sunday (day after both Christmas parties). Know OASE, but wanted to try Sharks. Have a 9h layover (and a car).

So Skarks is a go?Oase will have the best line up on a Sunday out of the Frankfurt area clubs.

Sharks will be slow where you can find 1-2 girls that you will like unless you are not fussy. Given your 9 hours, Sharks will be fine but for a sure thing go to Oase. It is your time so use it as you think fit.

Question is how are you getting to Sharks or Oase? By car, walking, taxi, train, etc?

Yakob
11-28-12, 01:58
How is a fkk on valentines day? Are a lot of girls missing because they are out with boyfriend / customers? Are the girls in the club unavailable since their regulars keep them all night?The week of Valentines is also carnival week and traditionally this is a slow week for the clubs as the men are celebrating with loved ones or think they get bag a girl free since so many girls are out partying and looking fo some acton too.

The clubs are still running but you will find that everything is a bit more down than usual since as you say there are cultural events to attend, boyfriends and / or pimps to make them feel wanted and appreciated.

There will be some regulars booking their girls for the special night with champagne and chocolates.

Valentines is a Thursday in 2013.

It is as you say.

Indi Companion
11-28-12, 12:41
The week of Valentines is also carnival week and traditionally this is a slow week for the clubs as the men are celebrating with loved ones or think they get bag a girl free since so many girls are out partying and looking fo some acton too.

The clubs are still running but you will find that everything is a bit more down than usual since as you say there are cultural events to attend, boyfriends and / or pimps to make them feel wanted and appreciated.

There will be some regulars booking their girls for the special night with champagne and chocolates.

Valentines is a Thursday in 2013.

It is as you say.I like the clubs over that period, it is the same the first week of January. Maybe less girls but the paradise ofr a monger who wants both, relax and enjoy the pleasures that naked girls can provide you with, LOL!

Exlexl
11-28-12, 14:04
Oase will have the best line up on a Sunday out of the Frankfurt area clubs.

Sharks will be slow where you can find 1-2 girls that you will like unless you are not fussy. Given your 9 hours, Sharks will be fine but for a sure thing go to Oase. It is your time so use it as you think fit.

Question is how are you getting to Sharks or Oase? By car, walking, taxi, train, etc?Thanks Yakob. Wanted to try something new, but due to Christmas parties, might not be the best opportunity to discover Sharks.

I'll have a (rental) car. Cheap rates for a dayatFRA / Sixt.

So most probably OASE on 16DEC.

Exlexl
11-28-12, 14:16
Oase will have the best line up on a Sunday out of the Frankfurt area clubs.

Question is how are you getting to Sharks or Oase? By car, walking, taxi, train, etc?Thanks yakob.

Sharks was for 'discovery' but due to Christmas parties, might not be a good idea for a first time.

Oase by default is not a bad alternative.

I will have a rental car (cheap rates at Sixt / FRA) , and I know my way to OASE.

Yakob
11-28-12, 20:32
I like the clubs over that period, it is the same the first week of January. Maybe less girls but the paradise ofr a monger who wants both, relax and enjoy the pleasures that naked girls can provide you with, LOL!Different strokes for different folks. I like to have a club populated with young nubile women rather than relaxing, too tired, old fat men.

Yakob
11-28-12, 20:38
Thanks Yakob. Wanted to try something new, but due to Christmas parties, might not be the best opportunity to discover Sharks.

I'll have a (rental) car. Cheap rates for a dayatFRA / Sixt.

So most probably OASE on 16DEC.Exlexl,

The mongering public will be split between the twin heavens of Sharks and Oase on 15 December. Each may not be any busier than the other although I suspect Oase will have the edge because of its continued stellar line up.

I mean girls at the World say to me why is the club so quiet? Why are the men not spending money? I used to make 1000€ everyday before the financial crisis, then post financial crisis I would only make 1000€ a day on Friday and Saturday and now the mantra is that the girls make 500€ a day on Saturday. Then also take into account entry fee and the flat rate prostitute tax and the split of money for the pimp (say 50%) or the protection (say 20%). The men are just not having the money to spend anymore, even in Germany. Then also it is November, which as Indi Companion says is the quietest month of the year along with January.

Oase on Sunday. 16 December would be the recommended and traditional wisdom from this forum as the place to go in Frankfurt area unless your criteria is wellness then I would recommend Sharks or Mainhattan instead.

Yakob
11-28-12, 20:44
Thanks yakob.

Sharks was for 'discovery' but due to Christmas parties, might not be a good idea for a first time.

Oase by default is not a bad alternative.

I will have a rental car (cheap rates at Sixt / FRA) , and I know my way to OASE.Exlexl,

Sharks is not a bad choice. Oase will ensure you have a line up that you know and with reports to support it. We do not have much reports from Sharks. I have not seen the claimed 80-90 girls. It is a lot lower than that.

The word is that sharks management are really do all they can to retain regular clients. When there have been disputes over payment the club has sided with the monger rather than the girl saying that the man is a regular here and we do not want to lsoe him so do not push for the money owed even when you look at the facts the money was due to the girl. For example, a session cut short and the man offers only 20€ instead of the owed 50€. Reception says accept the 20€ since it was a shirt session. Or the case of 2. 5 hours but the man wants to pay only 150€ so she has to write off 100€ since the man is a club regular.

SpeedyMike
11-29-12, 00:49
Sharks is not a bad choice. Oase will ensure you have a line up that you know and with reports to support it. We do not have much reports from Sharks. I have not seen the claimed 80-90 girls. It is a lot lower than that.

The word is that sharks management are really do all they can to retain regular clients. When there have been disputes over payment the club has sided with the monger rather than the girl saying that the man is a regular here and we do not want to lsoe him so do not push for the money owed even when you look at the facts the money was due to the girl. For example, a session cut short and the man offers only 20€ instead of the owed 50€. Reception says accept the 20€ since it was a shirt session. Or the case of 2. 5 hours but the man wants to pay only 150€ so she has to write off 100€ since the man is a club regular.And where didt you hear that?

If this is the way Sharks do business with the girls, then no wonder there is never 80-90 girls there.

Hessen Bub
11-29-12, 08:53
Or the case of 2. 5 hours but the man wants to pay only 150€ so she has to write off 100€ since the man is a club regular.Who told you? A girl? Sounds like BS.

HB

Indi Companion
11-29-12, 12:52
Different strokes for different folks. I like to have a club populated with young nubile women rather than relaxing, too tired, old fat men.I am not a fat old man! LOL!

However, actually last year over that period there were more younger customers than usual, in percentage. This maybe because over that period men over 45yrs old have to stay home or go on holiday with their families.

Indi Companion
11-29-12, 12:58
Who told you? A girl? Sounds like BS.

HBI heard the same kind of rumor and witnessed argument at the reception where the girl was the one unhappy when the discussion ended.

However, after my last visit also over last Sunday I can understand why the club prefers to stay with the regular customer than with the girl. Regualr customers are not as many as in other clubs there, regular customers are these who then write positive reports saying the place was rocking with 80/90 girls (never seen so many there). Girls at Sharks, exept for a few, are not regular yet and they just move in, try the club, move back to Oase, Mainhattan and eventually return. So not a garantee of business for the club as a regular customer. Quite evident and understandable but I still keep satying on the girls side when O hear about these things happening. Girls do a hard job and I find it right to pay a fair price like for any other service. Question of honesty and self dignity. At least for me.

Yakob
11-30-12, 00:57
and where didt you hear that?

if this is the way sharks do business with the girls, then no wonder there is never 80-90 girls there.where i heard it was when i was at sharks in darmstadt. it was first hand from girls that works in the club that i was sitting with. club talk. they were interested in what the other clubs were like and related what the treatment at sharks was like.

i have never seen 80-90 girls at the sharks. that is more than oase or world on their better nights.

Yakob
11-30-12, 01:00
Who told you? A girl? Sounds like BS.

HBIt was some girls that work at Sharks in Darmstadt. Yes, they were girls. I am only relating what was said, but given how ill attended this club is I can easily see this happening. It is not the first time I have heard of customers unpaying a girl and the girl not being able to protest or too meek to protest it with the customer or with reception.

Hessen Bub
11-30-12, 14:58
Never heard of it. Not from a girl, not at Sharks or any other club. Never read about it in any other board. Never heard about it from other guys. The club betraying the girl worth 100€ because a regular guest says it? This would only happen twice with a regular and the club would know it's not true. Still can't believe it.

HB

Zuluo3
12-01-12, 00:10
Does anyone know where I'm most likely to experience an orgy type scene in the NRW? I'll here in December and have always wanted to be in a room full of people fuckin'.

SwingerLover
12-01-12, 13:46
Does anyone know where I'm most likely to experience an orgy type scene in the NRW? I'll here in December and have always wanted to be in a room full of people fuckin'.Read up the the Germany Partytreff Clubs forum. There are several threads where you will find something: Gangbang-Clubs thread, Eva-Freundin thread, Krefeld AO Parties thread, Bareback AO thread, Bareback AO Party Calendar thread and others. Also:

www.saskia-farell.com

www.zhuzha.de

Indi Companion
12-01-12, 16:52
Never heard of it. Not from a girl, not at Sharks or any other club. Never read about it in any other board. Never heard about it from other guys. The club betraying the girl worth 100€ because a regular guest says it? This would only happen twice with a regular and the club would know it's not true. Still can't believe it.

HBI think sometimes sad but true. However, we are often reading about men blaiming for being ripped off by girls, why on earth should never happen the opposite of a girl being ripped off by a client? It is quite obvious we will never read a report about it on forums written by men. However, as I already sad, in Sharks I have been reported of such conducts by girls I know and trust since long and other clubs, girls who are not sharks.

Optimist
12-02-12, 11:21
just to add that it does happen. not very often but new girls are particularly vulnerable to it. also it is something likely to happen more on friday and saturday nights. the sharks episode sounds a very rare event - a man is unlikely to go to the front desk more than once and get a reputation of having trouble with the girls (as hb says)i think it is quite rare but it is worth knowing about since it helps us understand the girls' perspectives. even more rarely, but worth knowing about, is that incredibly, there have been cases of [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) in clubs. again i only mention this to give a full picture: such possibilities are often in the far reaches of girls' minds.

of course, cheating girls is the most common phenomenon

Djizz
01-03-13, 14:08
Hi Guys,

I've decided to fly to whichever city offers me the best line-up on a Sunday (January 27th). Thanks to suggestions of some senior members, I am thinking of Oase if I am in Frankfurt (I won't have a car so World is too far) or ACA if I fly to Düsseldorf (with the money I would save compared to Fkks in Fr. I would take a cab from the city). I know that GT is supposedly awesome but I prefer a FKK where the girls are just naked; I don't do this very often and I'd rather feel like I'm in Heaven or a really cool Hell. I also hear that GT is pretty full on the weekends. Here are my criterias:

1) club not to smoky and large.

2) fairly large, quality line-up on a Sunday.

3) not overcrowded by bears on a Sunday. I want room to breathe and possibly retreat.

4) girls from 18-28 with preferably not too much silicone.

Thanks. I will post some evaluations after my trip.

Djizz

Indi Companion
01-04-13, 05:01
Hi Guys,

I've decided to fly to whichever city offers me the best line-up on a Sunday (January 27th). Thanks to suggestions of some senior members, I am thinking of Oase if I am in Frankfurt (I won't have a car so World is too far) or ACA if I fly to Düsseldorf (with the money I would save compared to Fkks in Fr. I would take a cab from the city). I know that GT is supposedly awesome but I prefer a FKK where the girls are just naked; I don't do this very often and I'd rather feel like I'm in Heaven or a really cool Hell. I also hear that GT is pretty full on the weekends. Here are my criterias:

1) club not to smoky and large.

2) fairly large, quality line-up on a Sunday.

3) not overcrowded by bears on a Sunday. I want room to breathe and possibly retreat.

4) girls from 18-28 with preferably not too much silicone.

Thanks. I will post some evaluations after my trip.

DjizzUnfortunately inmy opinion thee is not a club that fits really all what your requests are.

If we consider that in an FKK the priorities should be no. 2) and 4) , then on a Sunday I would suggest Oase in Frankfurt area and Golden Time in NRW.

Best lineups usually on Sunday are there and not too much silicone around as well as plenty of girls between 18 and 28.

Free Dude
01-04-13, 16:06
Girls in Aca are not naked. In NRW the only clubs that have fully nude girls are Freude, Babylon, Arabella, Grimberg and probably some others in the Ruhrpott. These are not the biggest clubs and quite a bit away from Duesseldorf (Babylon Elsdorf might be the closest, but expect no more than 15 girls on a Sunday).

Dolce Vita in duesseldorf has nude girls up to 8pm, but I wonder how many there will be after the long Saturday beforehand. You really should take into account that you'll be there on a Sunday; most clubs are fairly dead, with GT as a very notable exception. All the clubs that stay open till late on saturdays will take a while to start up again.

Tjohoo
01-04-13, 19:36
I've decided to fly to whichever city offers me the best line-up on a Sunday (January 27th). Thanks to suggestions of some senior members, I am thinking of Oase if I am in Frankfurt (I won't have a car so World is too far) or ACA if I fly to Düsseldorf (with the money I would save compared to Fkks in Fr. I would take a cab from the city).

DjizzIf you go to Dusseldorf then ACA can be a good choice. Except for the nakedness as Free Dude already has pointed out (most are top-less). The club is full of Romanian and Hungarian girls that are "18-28 with preferably not too much silicone", and since a lot of them sleeps in the club they work on sundays. In my opinion the line-up is good 7 days a week in ACA therefore.

Any normal nigt you have at least 40-50 girls in the club.

I was there on their Christmas party in the beginning of December when they estimated that almost 100 girls was present, and in my opinion that number did nothing to increase the quality of the line-up.

The club never feels crowded, not even on a party night, and you will find places to "breathe and possibly retreat".

I have been to few times to GT on Sundays to have anything to say about the line-up in general. But the times I have been there the number of young women with not to much silicone has not been any higher there then in ACA. One thing that is for sure is that GT often feels crowded and that there are few places to "breathe and possibly retreat" in the winter. That said, GT is a very good club, with qualities that ACA and a lot of other clubs lacks.

T

Djizz
01-05-13, 01:17
Unfortunately inmy opinion thee is not a club that fits really all what your requests are.

If we consider that in an FKK the priorities should be no. 2) and 4) , then on a Sunday I would suggest Oase in Frankfurt area and Golden Time in NRW.

Best lineups usually on Sunday are there and not too much silicone around as well as plenty of girls between 18 and 28.Thanks, Tjohoo, Free Dude and Indi Companion. You guys are much more helpful than on the French forum "youppie. Net" where a newbie really has trouble getting any attention.

I'm hesitating between ACA and Oase. What about the smoke difference? Which club would tend to be smokier? I'm guessing Oase since ACA has a basement and Oase doesn't and is smaller in size, right? Is Oase properly ventilated?

Thanks a lot.

Djizz

Neutron Flux
01-05-13, 19:01
Both are not great if you need a smoke-free environment. IMO Oase is the much better club overall, but, as always, tastes differ.

UltraHappy
01-05-13, 22:49
Thanks, Tjohoo, Free Dude and Indi Companion. You guys are much more helpful than on the French forum "youppie. Net" where a newbie really has trouble getting any attention.

I'm hesitating between ACA and Oase. What about the smoke difference? Which club would tend to be smokier? I'm guessing Oase since ACA has a basement and Oase doesn't and is smaller in size, right? Is Oase properly ventilated?

Thanks a lot.

DjizzYou won't encounter any smoke problem at Oase, unless you happen to be right next to someone who is smoking and you are actively trying to inhale their secondhand smoke. The club is big enough that smoke doesn't really build up anywhere. Indeed, there is even a main section of the club by the bar where smoking is not allowed.

The only time you may feel stifled is in the room with a girl after you cum. At this point, the girl usually wants to light up for a quick smoke break. The smoke becomes more noticeable in the small rooms. That's really the only time that smoke buildup would realistically become an issue. But if you have asthma or something or just can't tolerate smoke, just invite the girl to smoke before going to the room (explaining that you can't handle smoke in the tiny room).

Hessen Bub
01-05-13, 23:26
Usually the girls ask before lighting up a cogarette after the session. Just politely tell her to redrain from smoking if you can't take it and she won't smoke.

HB

Neutron Flux
01-06-13, 01:40
You won't encounter any smoke problem at Oase, unless you happen to be right next to someone who is smoking and you are actively trying to inhale their secondhand smoke. The club is big enough that smoke doesn't really build up anywhere. Indeed, there is even a main section of the club by the bar where smoking is not allowed.Yeah, they have non-smoking sections but they are not physically separated from the smoking sections, so sure there is smoke to be inhaled there. In the wellness area its better than in the main bar, but there is still smoke from the main bar and the backside that leads to the saunas, where its allowed to smoke. If he's got a serious problem with cigarette smoke, I'd actually recommend not to go to either club. Sure, girls will practically never smoke without asking for permission and will not smoke if you tell them you're a non-smoker, unless you go for really long sessions, I assume.

As a side note, I actually believe that most FKK clubs do not really conform to the local anti-smoking laws. So please go and tell your local city official that there are violations of the smoking laws in your favourite brothel, haha.

Yakob
01-06-13, 12:39
You won't encounter any smoke problem at Oase, unless you happen to be right next to someone who is smoking and you are actively trying to inhale their secondhand smoke. The club is big enough that smoke doesn't really build up anywhere. Indeed, there is even a main section of the club by the bar where smoking is not allowed.

The only time you may feel stifled is in the room with a girl after you cum. At this point, the girl usually wants to light up for a quick smoke break. The smoke becomes more noticeable in the small rooms. That's really the only time that smoke buildup would realistically become an issue. But if you have asthma or something or just can't tolerate smoke, just invite the girl to smoke before going to the room (explaining that you can't handle smoke in the tiny room).Palace and Mainhattan have seperate room with special ventilators where smokers designated to smoke there only. Makes rest of the club pleasant and air fresher without all the second hand smoke.

Yes, many girls must smoke when they finish the session. Polite and professisonals that smoke will not ask at all and smoke when they leave the room. It varies. If you no care then it is fine she can smoke one before she leave the room. Take care if the girl want use smoke break to make time go over half hour time slot so she can charge extra money.

Djizz
01-06-13, 19:50
Palace and Mainhattan have seperate room with special ventilators where smokers designated to smoke there only. Makes rest of the club pleasant and air fresher without all the second hand smoke.

Yes, many girls must smoke when they finish the session. Polite and professisonals that smoke will not ask at all and smoke when they leave the room. It varies. If you no care then it is fine she can smoke one before she leave the room. Take care if the girl want use smoke break to make time go over half hour time slot so she can charge extra money.
Yeah, they have non-smoking sections but they are not physically separated from the smoking sections, so sure there is smoke to be inhaled there. In the wellness area its better than in the main bar, but there is still smoke from the main bar and the backside that leads to the saunas, where its allowed to smoke. If he's got a serious problem with cigarette smoke, I'd actually recommend not to go to either club. Sure, girls will practically never smoke without asking for permission and will not smoke if you tell them you're a non-smoker, unless you go for really long sessions, I assume.

As a side note, I actually believe that most FKK clubs do not really conform to the local anti-smoking laws. So please go and tell your local city official that there are violations of the smoking laws in your favourite brothel, haha.
Usually the girls ask before lighting up a cogarette after the session. Just politely tell her to redrain from smoking if you can't take it and she won't smoke.

HB
You won't encounter any smoke problem at Oase, unless you happen to be right next to someone who is smoking and you are actively trying to inhale their secondhand smoke. The club is big enough that smoke doesn't really build up anywhere. Indeed, there is even a main section of the club by the bar where smoking is not allowed.

The only time you may feel stifled is in the room with a girl after you cum. At this point, the girl usually wants to light up for a quick smoke break. The smoke becomes more noticeable in the small rooms. That's really the only time that smoke buildup would realistically become an issue. But if you have asthma or something or just can't tolerate smoke, just invite the girl to smoke before going to the room (explaining that you can't handle smoke in the tiny room).Thanks, guys. I think I'll try Palace at 5pm because I'm really attracted by their facilities and if the line-up and / or service is not to my liking by 7pm, I'll head out to Oase! I don't do this very often so I won't look at what I'm spending that night. I'll let you know.

Cheers.

Djizz

Southsky7
01-07-13, 11:50
Hello all,

Looking for and would appreciate some info and guidance. My friend and I are traveling from the US to Frankfurt for business, looking like at the end of March. We have realized that the last weekend of March is Easter. So we are wondering, do the girls take a break to go home for Easter? Are the clubs closed on Easter Day? Anyone have info about what the FKK Frankfurt scene will be like on the week heading into Easter and Easter weekend?

Thanks much!

Banana Boi
01-07-13, 22:44
So we are wondering, do the girls take a break to go home for Easter?Since most of the girls are Romanian, their Easter break is early May when some of them will go home for a few weeks. I knew a few who went back to Romania mid-April and came back mid-May last year.

Indi Companion
01-08-13, 10:58
Since most of the girls are Romanian, their Easter break is early May when some of them will go home for a few weeks. I knew a few who went back to Romania mid-April and came back mid-May last year.Talking with the girls it seems that most of them are going to take next break between mid April and mid May. In that period the lineups may be a little affected but keep in mind that girls' spring break is usually no longer than 2/4 weeks and they will not all leave at the very same time.

Some girls who have been working over Cmas and Silvester and not going home now may take a longer break, so some of them told me.

Indi Companion
01-08-13, 13:13
Hello all,

Looking for and would appreciate some info and guidance. My friend and I are traveling from the US to Frankfurt for business, looking like at the end of March. We have realized that the last weekend of March is Easter. So we are wondering, do the girls take a break to go home for Easter? Are the clubs closed on Easter Day? Anyone have info about what the FKK Frankfurt scene will be like on the week heading into Easter and Easter weekend?

Thanks much!For Catholic Easter clubs will be open and lineups should be good. Ortodox Easter comes later and being most of the girls Romanian Ortodox they will most likely take a break from mid April and on.

ClubHunter
01-13-13, 10:08
Hello all,

Wonderful to see such an informative forum, thanks to the technology.

I have been visiting Germany and Stuttgart since couple of times. I was looking to hire an escort for my pleasures. But found it way too expensive. How does it work in FKK clubs? I mean everywhere you mention about the entrance fee of 60eur. What if we would want a sensuous session with one of the girl? How much do we pay her.

Any info about this would be of great help. Also what clubs are best in Stuttgart region? This would be my first time, I am from Asia. Would there be any racism? (just asking.) ,

Thanks for your time

RonnieNorway
01-19-13, 21:55
Any info about this would be of great help. Also what clubs are best in Stuttgart region? This would be my first time, I am from Asia. Would there be any racism? (just asking.) ,

Thanks for your timeI am not sure of using escort but the FKK scene is good!

Try googling out FKK in Stuggart. You pay 50 euro for sex, dfk, DATY, mpos.

Else try the red light district.

The asians in the fkk in berlin seems to be hot stuff among the girls.

PhiliPuki
01-20-13, 02:39
Hi Guys,

Which clubs in Frankfurt have totally nude girls?

Cheers

Banana Boi
01-20-13, 18:50
Hi Guys,

CheersAll days except Dessous days.

World. Tuesday.

Mainhattan. Wednesday.

Palace. Wednesday.

Oase. Thursday

Yakob
01-20-13, 20:31
How does it work in FKK clubs? I mean everywhere you mention about the entrance fee of 60eur. What if we would want a sensuous session with one of the girl? How much do we pay her.

Thanks for your timeThe entrance fees depend on the club and price bandings vary from region to region too.

A standard sesssion of DFK, touching, DATY, BBBJ and MPOS will cost 50 euro as a starter for 30 minutes in most FKK and sauna club venues that are discussed on this forum. Please check each club thread for the exact detail.

Best FKKs in the Stuttgart region is Paradise in the first and then Sakura and if you can get out to Baden Baden there is a small club called Monte Carlo that may be worth a look if you are in the region. Monte Carlo gets a predominately French clientele due to its proximity to the French border lands.

You should be fine being from Asia. The girls are interested in the colour of your money.

Viel spass (have fun).

Yakob
01-20-13, 20:34
Hi Guys,

CheersTo Banana Boi's list you can add in Sharks which is actually in Darmstadt which is south of Frankfurt. The dress day (dessous tag) of Sharks when the girls may wear bikinis or lingerie is Wednesdays.

Read the respective threads for picks of the girls and details of how the club works and what you can do there.

Hessen Bub
01-20-13, 20:41
The dress day (dessous tag) of Sharks when the girls may wear bikinis or lingerie is Wednesdays.Isn't it Tuesday? Wednesday is Dessous Day at Palace and Mainhattan.

HB

Yakob
01-20-13, 20:47
Isn't it Tuesday? Wednesday is Dessous Day at Palace and Mainhattan.

HBCorrect. Sharks is Tuesday (Dienstag) for dress day for the girls. I was thinking of Mainhattan.

Mondays at Palace is Strapsen Tag meaning the girls wear socks or stockings if you are into that sort of thing.

Banana Boi
01-20-13, 20:50
Mondays at Palace is Strapsen Tag meaning the girls wear socks or stockings if you are into that sort of thing.LOL I didn't know that. My buddy loves girls in stockings so will remember this. Thank you.

SwingerLover
01-20-13, 21:02
Just to avoid any misunderstanding: "Strapse" means "suspenders" and not socks or stockings. Naturally a pair of stockings comes with the suspenders, else they wouldn't make any sense. But don't expect socks or gaiters!

Yakob
01-20-13, 21:05
Just to avoid any misunderstanding: "Strapse" means "suspenders" and not socks or stockings. Naturally a pair of stockings comes with the suspenders, else they wouldn't make any sense. But don't expect socks or gaiters!Thank you for the clarification. When socks in this case is meant that the socks are the knee high or even thigh high affairs that some girls wear. No suspenders to go with those. These socks hold themselves up due to the form fitting material used in their make up.