PDA

View Full Version : FKK FAQ

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13

Craiova
02-23-15, 16:20
I don't know who this Gaby is. Is this the past manager that has been outed?I wouldn't call her manager. I think she was more a kind of drill sergeant for the Oase girls. In this way I miss her. Maybe also in the other way when she was at reception desk and I gave her the money for entrance and she never spoke one word with me and her contemptuous look at me always gave me the feeling I'm doing the biggest sin on earth entering Oase. This I miss LOL all new girls at reception desk are now really friendly at Oase.

Yep she has been outed almost two years ago and since them discipline and decent behaviour of the (new) Oase girls are gone.

Hoserack
02-23-15, 17:02
GT has the best day time lineup by far any day and will be best choice for Monday. GT will be good all those days. DV was very slow when I went on a Monday 2-3 months ago. ACA and LR should be ok Tue and Wed night. Wed is my favorite ACA night. Have fun and make sure you report back.I am about to enter GT, I'll let you know how it goes, horrible weather.

Would appreciate any other comments about Tuesday and Wednesday.

Thanks.

Sirioja
02-23-15, 17:13
I'm visiting Dusseldorf this week and would like to know which clubs have a decent LU on Mon. , Tues. & Wed?

I've been to LV, GT,DV & ACA on the weekends but never during weekdays.

Any ideas would be welcomed.3 worst days for visiting FKK, among GT, Aca, DV and LR, at the moment I can only advise Living Room for friendly pretty girls with good services and maybe Aca for casting.

Also if she works these days, ex Jaqueline. De, white skin, red hair, from Aca, now in DV, maybe named Alexandra?

You can also discover new FKK Oceans in Dusseldorf where most of girls seem to arrive since 6 pm.

Hoserack
02-23-15, 20:58
Reporting from inside GT.

Not many girls maybe 20 ish.

Had a good 1 hour session with a pretty Romanian. (Of course) LOL.

I'll just hang out here.

Pizza at 10:30.

LOL.

Another tough day at the office.

I'll try LR tomorrow and ACA Wednesday.

Sirioja
02-23-15, 23:45

Not many girls maybe 20 ish.

Had a good 1 hour session with a pretty Romanian. (Of course) LOL.

I'll just hang out here.

Pizza at 10:30.

LOL.

Another tough day at the office.

I'll try LR tomorrow and ACA Wednesday.20 girls in GT, the falling down casting.

You should go to LR on Wednesday because top model blond Raissa. Ro but very shy and sweet is in day off tomorrow, she stays at the entry.

Banana Boi
02-24-15, 00:03
Sorry man. 20 girls? I've never seen GT with 20 girls. That's not even enough to fill the stools along the window and back wall.

Vito Corleone
02-24-15, 00:05

Not many girls maybe 20 ish.I agree with Banana, 20+ girls? I've never seen the place with less than 40. Maybe the other 20 babes were sleeping in the kino or in the room getting their photos taken for the website!

PussyLiccker
02-24-15, 01:41
Maybe also in the other way when she was at reception desk and I gave her the money for entrance and she never spoke one word with me and her contemptuous look at me always gave me the feeling I'm doing the biggest sin on earth entering Oase. LOL. I don't know if it was you that posted that while back, but I got a good chuckle out of that. Sounds like we're referring to the same lady with that look. Long ago I've seen her give that look to a girl sitting on a stool, she sighed and slowly got up and started walking. I asummed that girls were required to walk around, and she kept watch. I heard a rumor why she was outed, but looked like serious business like a drill sergeant.

I used to see her around with her arm crossed scanning the area. LOL.

UltraHappy
02-24-15, 02:30
LOL. I don't know if it was you that posted that while back, but I got a good chuckle out of that. Sounds like we're referring to the same lady with that look. Long ago I've seen her give that look to a girl sitting on a stool, she sighed and slowly got up and started walking. I asummed that girls were required to walk around, and she kept watch. I heard a rumor why she was outed, but looked like serious business like a drill sergeant.

I used to see her around with her arm crossed scanning the area. LOL.Even when Gaby was there, plenty of Oase girls would sit on their asses for long periods of time. So, I really doubt there was ever a rule that girls had to be constantly moving, searching for prey and not allowed to sit. I've never heard of such a rule.

Yes, some discipline is good, but if the rumors I heard of why she was booted were true, then it may be best that she is no longer there.

Ortos
02-24-15, 05:59
Even when Gaby was there, plenty of Oase girls would sit on their asses for long periods of time. So, I really doubt there was ever a rule that girls had to be constantly moving, searching for prey and not allowed to sit. I've never heard of such a rule.

Yes, some discipline is good, but if the rumors I heard of why she was booted were true, then it may be best that she is no longer there.Was Gaby the sour-faced ThekeFrau that used to "always forget" to give back the change for the Eintritt?

You statement above obviously invites the question: So what are the rumours? If you dangle it out, show it to everybody, right? What are the specific circumstances surrounding her departure?

Hoserack
02-24-15, 07:28
I agree with Banana, 20+ girls? I've never seen the place with less than 40. Maybe the other 20 babes were sleeping in the kino or in the room getting their photos taken for the website!I didn't count, but I am sure there were no more than 25. It was very slow. Not many customers either. The girls were complaining about it being slow. That didn't bother me any. LOL.

Sirioja
02-24-15, 15:08
I agree with Banana, 20+ girls? I've never seen the place with less than 40. Maybe the other 20 babes were sleeping in the kino or in the room getting their photos taken for the website!Not a surprise for Monday, did you get in GT since beginning of the year and already at the end of last, except the tourist rush on Saturday, locals who come during the week loosing their way to work are less and less and most of girls sitt all the time without working, that s why german girls fight against Barbie. Hu who is the star at the moment with her pretty smiling face and her blue eyes to fall in, even with her child body.

Hessen Bub
02-24-15, 16:58
Even when Gaby was there, plenty of Oase girls would sit on their asses for long periods of time. So, I really doubt there was ever a rule that girls had to be constantly moving, searching for prey and not allowed to sit. I've never heard of such a rule.

Yes, some discipline is good, but if the rumors I heard of why she was booted were true, then it may be best that she is no longer there.Gaby belonged to the cleaning staff at sunken Atlantis. At Oase she moved up to watching the girls. She had a special way with the girls, she preferred some of them and took advantage of the ones that didn't have the option to move to another club. She was quite a be. I'm not missing her.

HB.

Banana Boi
02-25-15, 03:16
I didn't count, but I am sure there were no more than 25. It was very slow. Really unfortunate because supposedly 60 girls were there today (Tuesday). From another board....

Dorina, Victoria, Sussy, Loli ta, Simona, Nikita, Gabrielle, Jessica, Sara, Christina, Cindy, Claudia, Anny, Rosa, Tanya (P), Meggy, Mirella, Bea, Carolyne, Michelle, JayJay, Adeline, Lulu, Shakira, Pim, Adrielle, Mimi, Mila, Vicky, Rianne, Bim, Melly, Charlene, Lola, Taina(?) Reina, Sina, Samantha, Olivia, Emma. And another twenty or whose name I do not know.

SocratesNY
02-26-15, 10:55
Flying out tonight and can't wait for my first FKK club hopping this weekend.

Thanks to all those that were kind enough to answer my questions in preparation for this trip as well as the countless posters who submitted reports. This forum is a god-send! I look forward to giving back with reports after my trip.

One last question before I fly out. Can you use your own robes and slippers to the clubs? I was thinking of packing my own for the trip, but don't want to take up luggage space if it's not allowed.

Neurosynth
02-26-15, 15:23

Thanks to all those that were kind enough to answer my questions in preparation for this trip as well as the countless posters who submitted reports. This forum is a god-send! I look forward to giving back with reports after my trip.

One last question before I fly out. Can you use your own robes and slippers to the clubs? I was thinking of packing my own for the trip, but don't want to take up luggage space if it's not allowed.I'd be surprised if it wasn't allowed, but honestly I don't think I've ever seen someone wearing their own. I think there is something more comfortable about fitting in with the overall look of the crowd.

Also, in terms of slippers. What the FKK will provide are rubber sandals more or less. Much studier and easier to wear than flip-flops. I. e. Your whole foot fits in and there is no post between your big toe and second toe.

The rubber sandals are good because you can wear them in the showers, and they are disinfected between uses. You probably don't want to be going into the showers barefooted. So unless you have your own rubber sandals, I'd go with the ones from the FKK.

Sirioja
02-26-15, 16:16

One last question before I fly out. Can you use your own robes and slippers to the clubs? I was thinking of packing my own for the trip, but don't want to take up luggage space if it's not allowed.Yes you can dress your own robe if you want to be more fashion, same for sandals, but girls prefer sport body naked with Brad Pitt face.

Henio
02-26-15, 16:51
It is not totally uncommon to see guys bringing their own sandals and every now and then you see guys who have brought their own rope although not so often.

Bfsie
02-26-15, 18:16
Really unfortunate because supposedly 60 girls were there today (Tuesday). From another board....

.Hi Banana Boi.

Now I owe you a question or so, LOL. Which FKK clubs in NW have the fastest turnover in terms of girls (or add most girls periodically)? Could you be specific with your best guess, new girls daily, weekly or so on? The question applies to any type of the clubs in NW if you know them? Thank you for your advice.

Banana Boi
02-26-15, 23:56
Hi Banana Boi.

Now I owe you a question or so, LOL. Which FKK clubs in NW have the fastest turnover in terms of girls (or add most girls periodically)? Could you be specific with your best guess, new girls daily, weekly or so on? The question applies to any type of the clubs in NW if you know them? Thank you for your advice.For fastest turnover of girls I would say it's Oceans, Rayna, and soon to be opened Club 25 Nettetal. I say this cause these are new clubs that I'm sure girls will want to try. By no means am I saying these are the clubs with the best girls.

Kidding aside, I assume your question is more related to which club brings in the most new, fresh to FKK scene girls. Total guess but I would say the 2 pairs of sister clubs, ACA + Penelope and Samya + Mondial. However, from the sounds of it your Teenyland seems to be the best place for rookie girls.

It is not totally uncommon to see guys bringing their own sandals and every now and then you see guys who have brought their own rope although not so often.

Adding rope to my FKK backpack. :)

Faceless78
02-27-15, 06:01
Yes you can dress your own robe if you want to be more fashion, same for sandals, but girls prefer sport body naked with Brad Pitt face.How about own towel, condom, lubricant and shampoo, sounds fashion LOL? With BP's face, it doesn't matter you are naked or not.

Citizen Kane
02-27-15, 08:34
Yes you can dress your own robe if you want to be more fashion, same for sandals, but girls prefer sport body naked with Brad Pitt face.

How about own towel, condom, lubricant and shampoo, sounds fashion LOL? With BP's face, it doesn't matter you are naked or not.I think these girls would prefer Brad Pitt's wallet.

PussyLiccker
02-28-15, 03:13
Hi Banana Boi.

Now I owe you a question or so, LOL. Which FKK clubs in NW have the fastest turnover in terms of girls (or add most girls periodically)? Could you be specific with your best guess, new girls daily, weekly or so on? The question applies to any type of the clubs in NW if you know them? Thank you for your advice.I don't frequent the clubs as much to answer the turn-over per day or weekly, but based on the clubs I visit, I'd say YY, ACA, and DV. DV is a small club and notice the turn-over, but not a frequenter there. Smaller lineup than others club so new girls is more noticible. ACA I visit because I have frequently ran into new favorite on most visits.

Importance of turn-over depends on how wide your taste is and if your are much of a repeater. If a club has 80+ girls, and your taste is wide and not so selective, it will take longer for you to get bored of the LU than somebody that has tastes of girls that are rare in clubs. As been stated by various punters on the GT thread, the place has not been updated much with new extraordinary girls, and this is more noticible since punters found the optics tops there, and new stars would show up, but this has not been the case lately for awhile. So, turn-over also depends on your taste, and how much you take notice of new girls depend on if they are of your taste.

At the NRW, girls move around, and I find that turn-overs to be more noticeable, but in general, you got to consider how big the clubs are, and since the size of the LU, percentage would seem significant, but for a large club, a small percentage of girls being turnover could match the number of girls in a smaller club.

My advice is, if you get bored of a club, move on to another or move around clubs if you get bored easily. I move around since I find small percentages my type in clubs, and increases the number of girls I can choose from so therefore increases the number of girls I run into that are my types.

I do like clubs that updates girls more, since part of the fun or me is discovering new superstars. There are negatives to turn-overs too as one of my favorite clubs was PHG couple years ago with a good turn-over rate. I did find new favorites subsequent visits, but unfortunately, 2 memorable girls I would like to get with again, I have not run into any where again.

Vito Corleone
03-02-15, 01:45
I think these girls would prefer Brad Pitt's wallet.Yeah, I agree.

SocratesNY
03-11-15, 17:58
Just got back from my first FKK trip from Frankfurt and had had a blast. I spent 3 days and went to 3 clubs (Mainhattan on Friday, Oase on Saturday and Sharks on Sunday) and spent 10-12 hours each day at each club. I'll leave my detailed reports on each club in their respective section, but I'll state my general feel of each club and my overall first-time experience visiting FKK clubs in the Frankfurt area here.

Mainhattan: I read that it was a smaller club, but it didn't feel that much smaller than Oase or Sharks. Maybe it's due to the outdoor area being closed or the layout. I think it is mostly smaller due to having less rooms than the other two big clubs in the area. I really liked this club as it's pretty intimate, very friendly, have a smoking area and an area where the girls seem to leave you be. Not that it was much of an issue, as most of the girls weren't that aggressive. Mainhattan definitely have the vibe of a strip club (darker lighting), with a small spa area thrown in. The facilities and décor was decent (6-7 out of 10) and the food was the best of the 3 clubs I went to (7 out of 10). The lineup of girls I saw this Friday was definitely top notch and the best of the 3 clubs for my tastes (slim and pretty model types). There were at least 50+ girls there, with at least 7-10 girls in the 8-10 range in looks and at least 10-20 more in the 7-8 range in looks.

Oase: This club has the best facilities of the 3 clubs. It looks very new and opulent (9 out of 10). I can easily see this club being a joy to visit during the summer time. The club has a good mix of well-lit area (restaurant, whirlpool, sauna, spa area and men's relaxing lounge) with a more dimly-lit area (bar / lounge / stripper pole / dance floor and cinema). The rooms are also well-decorated and spacious. The food was only mediocre (5 out of 10), but I didn't go there for the food! The lineup of girls I saw on Saturday was decent, with at least 60+ girls, 5-7 girls in the 8-10 range in looks and another 15-25 more in the 7-8 range in looks.

Sharks: The club is in a make-shift warehouse so it's cavernous and very open. The central area is a bar and surrounding it are the spa / sauna area, restaurant, lounge, cinema and theme rooms. The elevated areas are 1) Jacuzzi, pool and lounge area 2) VIP area and 3) three corridor of rooms. The lighting in the club is brightest in the center area (bar) and gets dimmer the further away you are from it. The place didn't seem too packed this Sunday and it appeared the place only had 50 or so girls. The lineup was the poorest of the 3 clubs, but it could be due to it being a Sunday. I saw 4-6 girls in the 8-10 range in looks and another 10-15 in the 7-8 range in looks. I was quite disappointed as this was the club I did the most research on and didn't see most of the superstars that I read about. I only approached girls that appealed to me and none of them were among the top 3 names I've read about. Maybe they were there and I wasn't attracted to them so never got their name or they were busy when I was available and on the prowl. I guess I have to figure out the best way to find out if a particular girl is present that day. Maybe I need to ask the bartender or the reception / front-desk personnel.

Now for my general first-time impression of the FKK scene, especially with regards to Frankfurt area:

I had initially planned to visit in May and do a guided tour (like fkktour.com) as I was new to visiting FKK clubs. However, after doing all the reading and research, I just couldn't wait for 2 months so did a spur of the moment trip to see if I could hack it on my own. Sort of like an appetizer visit before the main course visit in Spring. After my trip, I can say hands down that there is no need to do a guided tour. Everyone speaks English, was friendly and helpful. I hear public transit is top-notch in Frankfurt (I didn't find out as I rented a car) and the roads are not difficult to transverse, especially if you get a car with GPS.

I have to say that my rental car with built in GPS was a life-saver. I had planned to just use my phone and Google maps, but the GPS on the Mercedes Benz see class that I rented was freaking fantastic. To top it off, it's dirt cheap to rent a BMW or Benz in Germany.

I was going to buy a SIM card at the airport, but it seems the prices were a lot higher than I've read about. I was told 50-75 euros for a SIM card with internet, but picked one up for 20 on my way to my first club.

My first advice to any new visitor planning to visit multiple clubs on a multi-day trip is to pace yourself. I saw 7 girls on my first day, 5 girls on my 2nd day and 3 girls on my 3rd day. I was so worn out that I actually had trouble getting it up for the first time in my life on the evening of my 2nd day. I generally have very good endurance and can go 3-5 times a day without any medical help, but by the end of the 3rd day, my penis was crying "help!" I plan to bring some Viagra for my next trip.

My second bit of advice is to take your time selecting the girl (s) you want to see and politely turn down the first few girls you meet (unless she is totally a knock-out and 100% your type) and get a better sense of the lineup present. I was approached by hard-selling girls the first minute on the first two clubs I visited and said yes to the girls even though they weren't really my type. Neither experience ended well for me. So learn to politely and tactfully say no and don't let your libido get the best of you shortly arriving at a club. I took that advice on my 3rd day and had a more enjoyable day.

Pretend you know more about the FKK scene than you actually do as a first-timer. As I did a good amount of research before my trip, I was aware of other club's name, location, etc. I told all the girls I've met that it was my first time at this particular club (You can lie about that too), but been to other clubs in the area. Maybe this led to almost zero up-selling from the girls and only a request for tip on 2 occasions. It is no coincidence that those were the 2 girls that gave the worst service and happened to be the 2 hard-selling girls that I saw as soon as I entered the club. Another helpful tip is to try to do your discussion of services before going to the room if the flow of conversation allows. If you are a patron that likes to do an hour or more sessions, it is also a good tip to mention that it is your norm, but only promise a 30 minute room with the carrot of extension if the service is good.

If you plan to spend a full-day at a FKK club, forget about getting a nice hotel. I got a 5 star hotel for my trip and it was a waste of money. I only used it for the bed as I showered so often at the club that there was no need to do so when you get back to the hotel or before you go to a club. I had planned to take some time to go sight-seeing and do tourist stuff, but the allure of the clubs made those plans null and void. I ended up getting back to my hotel at 3-4 am each day and was too tired to even bother ordering room service. When I woke up for a new day, I was so looking forward to going to the next club that I just decided to eat at the club!

On my next trip in May, I plan to visit for a week and a half and am going to visit 2-3 clubs in Dusseldorf / Cologne area. What are the top clubs there ATM? The clubs on my radar are Golden Time, Acapulco, Samya and Living Room. How would you guys rank those clubs? Any other clubs in the NWR area worth checking out?

After seeing clubs in the NWR area, I plan to go to Amsterdam for a day or 2 to recover and then will be heading to Frankfurt and spending 3 day there visiting FKK clubs with 1 day of sight-seeing. I plan to go visit Mainhattan and either Oase or Sharks again. I also plan to check out one new club near Frankfurt and am undecided between World and Palace.

BTW, what is the best way to find out if a girl is present at a club if you only know her name?

Dufey
03-11-15, 23:19
what is the best way to find out if a girl is present at a club if you only know her name?Ring the club reception to ask if that girl is working. Reception normally speak English enough.

Better is to get the telephone number of the girl you want so you can ask her directly if she is working.

PChew
03-11-15, 23:28
On my next trip in May, I plan to visit for a week and a half and am going to visit 2-3 clubs in Dusseldorf / Cologne area. What are the top clubs there ATM? The clubs on my radar are Golden Time, Acapulco, Samya and Living Room. How would you guys rank those clubs? Any other clubs in the NWR area worth checking out?

BTW, what is the best way to find out if a girl is present at a club if you only know her name?V. good summary. Generally agree with your views on cheap hotel and duration of an enjoyable FKK trip. Regarding car hire I found a cheaper car with smart phone's GPS is sufficient.

Those NRW clubs you mentioned are good. My own ranking is Samya and Aca but I suggest you visit them yourself. Aca has cheap morning and evening entry and perhaps you can hop clubs to maximize your coverage. Note some clubs are good for day time e. G. GoldenTime and Aca while others are better for night.

Best way to find a girl is to ring, or make friends with a regular and ask them.

Kirk Lazarus
03-12-15, 01:02
On my next trip in May, I plan to visit for a week and a half and am going to visit 2-3 clubs in Dusseldorf / Cologne area. What are the top clubs there ATM? The clubs on my radar are Golden Time, Acapulco, Samya and Living Room. How would you guys rank those clubs? Any other clubs in the NWR area worth checking out?Always good to get a perspective from a newcomer to the FKK scene. My first experience and impression at FKKs about 2 years ago is similar to yours. Renting a cheap hotel for a place to sleep and using the difference to rent a car with GPS is the way to go. On my last nights in Germany where I fly home the next morning / afternoon, I usually don't get a hotel at all. I spend the full day at the club then leave for the airport when the club closes at 5 am.

As for clubs in NWR, line ups always change, but my current fave is Samya. When I head to a particular area in Germany for FKK'ng, I just go back to this forum to see where the current hot club is and head there.

Sirioja
03-12-15, 01:15

After seeing clubs in the NWR area, I plan to go to Amsterdam for a day or 2 to recover and then will be heading to Frankfurt and spending 3 day there visiting FKK clubs with 1 day of sight-seeing. I plan to go visit Mainhattan and either Oase or Sharks again. I also plan to check out one new club near Frankfurt and am undecided between World and Palace.

BTW, what is the best way to find out if a girl is present at a club if you only know her name?In NRW, LR, Samya on Thursday or Friday evening because too full on Saturday and maybe PHG on Friday or Saturday evening or Ocean late evening on Friday or Saturday.

If you look for a girl, call or ask theke when arriving.

Trans Atlantic
03-12-15, 02:21
Socrates, glad to read you had a good time. Car rental is pretty cheap if you pickup on Thursday and keep it over Saturday night. I used to rent GPS but since I have an unlocked iPhone, I just pick up a SIM card in Germany. 1. 5 GB of data for 10€. This is more than enough to for Google Maps or Waze.

Like you I usually take a wait and see approach when I first enter a club unless I run into a stunner. Often times if you don't engage the stunner while they are avail you may never see them again.

As for hotels, a cheap €50-60/ night usually will do if you plan to spend all day / evenings at the clubs.

PussyLiccker
03-12-15, 02:55
Socrates, glad to read you had a good time. Car rental is pretty cheap if you pickup on Thursday and keep it over Saturday night. I used to rent GPS but since I have an unlocked iPhone, I just pick up a SIM card in Germany. 1. 5 GB of data for 10. This is more than enough to for Google Maps or Waze.
1.5 GB of data for 10? Where can I find this sim? I know you do NRW so I assume this sim doesn't drop out easily? Good coverage? With Deutsche Telecom (from T-mobile) sim, I get Edge at certain places around Duss, in some areas between Duss and GT. 1.5GB of 4G speeds?

Does Waze have speed camera updates and alerts?

As far as GPS, I have TomTom app on my smartphone, and it works well, and no need for data for it to work, although it will do a software license check from time to time if the device is legit which requires an internet connection. You do have to purchase the app, but it's priced much higher than a typical app. For me, it's worth it as I have other maps too like Netherlands in case I go to YY. Also, no worry for it to stop functioning if there is long period of data disconnection.

PussyLiccker
03-12-15, 03:37
Mainhattan: I read that it was a smaller club, but it didn't feel that much smaller than Oase or Sharks. Maybe it's due to the outdoor area being closed or the layout. I think it is mostly smaller due to having less rooms than the other two big clubs in the area. I really liked this club as it's pretty intimate, very friendly, have a smoking area and an area where the girls seem to leave you be. Not that it was much of an issue, as most of the girls weren't that aggressive. Mainhattan definitely have the vibe of a strip club (darker lighting), with a small spa area thrown in. The facilities and dcor was decent (6-7 out of 10) and the food was the best of the 3 clubs I went to (7 out of 10). The lineup of girls I saw this Friday was definitely top notch and the best of the 3 clubs for my tastes (slim and pretty model types). There were at least 50+ girls there, with at least 7-10 girls in the 8-10 range in looks and at least 10-20 more in the 7-8 range in looks.

My first advice to any new visitor planning to visit multiple clubs on a multi-day trip is to pace yourself. I saw 7 girls on my first day, 5 girls on my 2nd day and 3 girls on my 3rd day. I was so worn out that I actually had trouble getting it up for the first time in my life on the evening of my 2nd day. I generally have very good endurance and can go 3-5 times a day without any medical help, but by the end of the 3rd day, my penis was crying "help!" I plan to bring some Viagra for my next trip.

Interesting observations, and you seem to know more than me as a newbie. I agree with pacing one's self if clubbing everyday, and a rest day would be a good idea in between. I top out after 3 or 4 days, and start looking for only slow GFE sessions. LOL.

If you like the intimate setting at Mainhattan, you may also like intimate atmosphere which the NRW provides. Mainhattan was my preferred club in Hessen when I got bored of attending Oase too many times, and at the time I found similarities between Samya and Mainhattan because of the girls I meet there. So, I'd recommend Samya which has an intimate atmosphere also. Same for NRW clubs like LR, PHG, YY, DV, and GT which are smaller in size in comparison to the big Hessen clubs.

Others may disagree, but for me, in terms of intimate atmosphere, I would rank as follows:

1. LR.
2. Samya.
4. ACA Gold
5. DV.
6. PHG.
7. GT.
8. YY.
9. VV.
10. ACA.
11. Magnum.

There are other clubs in the region I've not included.

It's not easy to say which are the best ones as tastes vary, but it seems Samya, LR, GT, YY, and ACA are the popular ones here, but there are other forums out there. It's best for you to check out these clubs for yourself and decide on your favorite, and tell us about it. There are others in the region also that I've never been, and others I wasn't too keen on, but why not explore them if you have the time?

By the way, the acronym is NRW which stands for the North Rhine-Westphalia region of German.

FormulaOneFan
03-12-15, 05:01
I've posted most of my reports in the correct FKK threads, but I wanted to post a summary and thank you thread!

First off. I really want to thank all of the regular and occasional posters in this section. Being a relative noob to the FKK scene, having this forum as a resource was the only way that my trip turned out as well as it did. My first trip to an FKK was last October during a work trip where I was somewhat bound to the city so I visited Mainhattan and Palace. I learned a lot from this forum and was able to have a good time. For this trip I knew I had more freedom and wanted to experience the clubs I didn't have a chance to experience on my prior trip. To maximize my experience I became a paid member so I could send / receive PM's (and to support the site) and even met up with a fellow ISGer for two nights during the trip.

I spent 5 days in the FRA area, hitting 4 different clubs and having 18 sessions with 18 different women.

Thurs. Dietzenbach (2 sessions) + Sharks (3 sessions).

Fri. Sharks (3 sessions).

Sat. Dietzenbach (1 session) + Oase (3 sessions).

Sun. Oase (3 sessions).

Mon. Mainhattan (3 sessions).

I will echo some of the other posters suggestions of pacing yourself, and even taking a day off if you need it. By Saturday evening I was running out of gas and 2 out of 3 sessions I couldn't finish, but still had a really good time. I recovered by Sun / Mon and all further sessions were to completion, but a few of them had to be longer / GFE type sessions to get there. Also echo that a spend / fancy hotel is a waste. A good clean inexpensive room is fine since you won't be there much, and better to spend the $$ on a rental with a good GPS. I found the NavTeq GPS in the car to be more convenient than my Android phone with GPS, but either will work.

Planning on being back in the region in late July. Might hit up either Dusseldorf or Stuttgart for a day or two that trip.

Trans Atlantic
03-13-15, 04:18
1.5 GB of data for 10? Where can I find this sim? I know you do NRW so I assume this sim doesn't drop out easily? Good coverage? With Deutsche Telecom (from T-mobile) sim, I get Edge at certain places around Duss, in some areas between Duss and GT. 1.5GB of 4G speeds?

Does Waze have speed camera updates and alerts?

As far as GPS, I have TomTom app on my smartphone, and it works well, and no need for data for it to work, although it will do a software license check from time to time if the device is legit which requires an internet connection. You do have to purchase the app, but it's priced much higher than a typical app. For me, it's worth it as I have other maps too like Netherlands in case I go to YY. Also, no worry for it to stop functioning if there is long period of data disconnection.Go to real Sb warehouse or some other supermarket / Saturn etc. They should have different SIMs hanging around the checkout counters. I think t-mobile now offers a 1 week flat rate for 10. TMO / Deutsche Telekom and Vodafone are your best bet in terms of reception. The other small players might be cheaper but you'll lose out on reception out in the countryside. I must admit that nowadays I don't even get a SIM as my work covers international roaming and I get LTE while on Telekom and Vodafone. In Aca, Telekom is your best bet.

Waze, being crowdsourcing, is only as good as someone reporting speed camera locations. I've just been doing the following without problem (posted under 100 km/h, drive 5-10 km/h over, posted over 100 km/h, drive 15 km/h over). Once a lower speed limit comes up, break hard and fast, don't merely coast down. In NRW, the speed cameras I've seen are by the bridges crossing the Rhine and maybe some of the tunnels as well as one somewhere between the 535 and 46 near Wuppertal.

RogeTheDodge
03-27-15, 08:52
Morning all. New to this forum so please forgive the direct approach.

Having lived in Asia / US and Germany (albeit many years ago) my activities have been confined to UK and as such was not aware of this excellent site until very recently.

Incredibly long story which I will not trouble you with but, in a nutshell.

- will be in Frankfurt next month for work.

- with a female colleague (the long story is about how she got to know about my hobby and me about hers!

- I want to visit an FKK but so does she!

We are not a couple nor are we swingers. We have threesome MFF in the past which was terrific.

I have read a number of the threads re FKK but cannot seem to find an answer to the question of whether anyone has seen a "female" in a FKK as a paying guest. If not as a single but perhaps as a couple?

Logic states that this is most unlikely as why would a FKK want to entertain ladies in this way as it is not a "swingers" club and the actual girls working there would probably be quite cross.

Anyhow, any insights would be most welcome.

Thanks,

Roge

TankTank123
03-27-15, 15:23
I have seen female guests in Oase a few times over the years, but very infrequently. Last November, one stayed with her male partner in the jacuzzi in full open view for a long time. It did not seem to bother the girls at all. Also, as they change in the men's changing room, they need not interact with the girls.

They will be given a robe to wear to signify their special status.

UShobbyist
03-27-15, 21:21
Morning all. New to this forum so please forgive the direct approach.

Having lived in Asia / US and Germany (albeit many years ago) my activities have been confined to UK and as such was not aware of this excellent site until very recently.

Incredibly long story which I will not trouble you with but, in a nutshell.

- will be in Frankfurt next month for work.

- with a female colleague (the long story is about how she got to know about my hobby and me about hers!

- I want to visit an FKK but so does she!

We are not a couple nor are we swingers. We have threesome MFF in the past which was terrific.

I have read a number of the threads re FKK but cannot seem to find an answer to the question of whether anyone has seen a "female" in a FKK as a paying guest. If not as a single but perhaps as a couple?

Logic states that this is most unlikely as why would a FKK want to entertain ladies in this way as it is not a "swingers" club and the actual girls working there would probably be quite cross.

Anyhow, any insights would be most welcome.

Thanks,

RogeHi, Roge. Welcome on board. I did see female guest in FKK Oase once in a blue moon. However, I really don't know whether the female guest got in the action with any girls of FKK Oase. I don't know the price of any service for the female guest either. You really need to call the front desk of FKK Oase before your visit to make sure that you can get some services which you want. Good luck!

Ableyone
03-27-15, 22:16
This question has come up numerous times, unfortunately no one posting it has come back to report how their visit went.

Hessen Bub
03-27-15, 22:28
This question has come up numerous times, unfortunately no one posting it has come back to report how their visit went.Yes. Unfortunately.

World, Palace, Sharks, Oase. At all these places you can bring your colleague with you. She'll have to pay the same entry as you, use the men's changing room, wear a robe and you won't be allowed to take another guy to the room. So: MFF yes. MMF no.

HB.

RogeTheDodge
03-28-15, 08:05
Hi, Roge. Welcome on board. I did see female guest in FKK Oase once in a blue moon. However, I really don't know whether the female guest got in the action with any girls of FKK Oase. I don't know the price of any service for the female guest either. You really need to call the front desk of FKK Oase before your visit to make sure that you can get some services which you want. Good luck!Very useful info. Thank you.

Calling ahead makes sense.

Roge

Jim57
03-28-15, 10:53

I think I would like to hear the long story!

Optimist
03-28-15, 11:02
Rogethedodge.

HB answers precisely and correctly. I am not sure about the NRW clubs. As far as I know GT and LR do not allow women guests.

At World I have seen several female guests and the girls were always fine, after a quick check that the "guest" is not working. I have seen female guests (as part of MF couples) at World on maybe ten occasions (and I am an infrequent visitor) so it is not unheard of. I went to World with a female guest one time and after her visit she decided to go to World to work :D

NoTaWorry
03-29-15, 05:09
Any good clubs near Nuremburg? Thanks!

IllusionHeart
03-29-15, 06:33
Any good clubs near Nuremburg? Thanks!You can visit FKK Heaven.

Dutedrac
03-29-15, 22:46
Any good clubs near Nuremburg? Thanks!From best to worst should be: Palmas - Heaven - Sylt - Oasis.

Good thing is the entry price is cheap everywhere, but that is more or less all the good news.

BoomBoom365
03-31-15, 22:46
Hi guys,

Did any of you try the smaller FKKs around Wiesbaden, Mainz?? I found out a few e. G. FKK Caribic, and I am curious to discover some hidden jewels. If any of have already tried it please post a recommendation.

Cheers,

Boom boom 365

Dutedrac
04-01-15, 12:34
Hi guys,
Did any of you try the smaller FKKs around Wiesbaden, Mainz?? I found out a few e. G. FKK Caribic, and I am curious to discover some hidden jewels. If any of have already tried it please post a recommendation.
Cheers,
Boom boom 365 Feigenblatt would be my tip for smaller club in the area, entry very cheap (15 + drink if not changed).

Venue very small, 15-20 (Romanian) ladies but some of them nice. Jewels usually are expensive.

Hessen Bub
04-01-15, 13:08
There is a report on Caribic in the "other FKK" thread. Search for it. Small club with 5-10 girls max.

HB.

Roro88
04-01-15, 18:43
If you book a girl for 30 minutes and cum after five minutes, will you get another chance within the 30 minutes? Or will the girl end the session after cum?

Thanks for letting me know your experiences.

Roro88
04-01-15, 18:47
If you book a girl for 30 minutes and cum after five minutes, will you get another chance within the 30 minutes? Or will the girl end the session after cum?

Thanks for letting me know your experience!

Hessen Bub
04-01-15, 21:02

Thanks for letting me know your experience!If you are lucky she will give you a massage and stay the full half hour. No second shot in 30 min, at least nor for 50€.

HB.

PussyLiccker
04-02-15, 03:05

Thanks for letting me know your experience!Hey Roro, maybe you will have lots of pressure built up before the FKK trip? If so, too good of a BJ can do it. Given BBBJ is practiced in FKKs, you may without intentions shoot the load in her mouth while at it(which we refer to as CIM that will cost 50 or 25 extra depending on the club). Some girls will warn you ahead of time that they don't want their mouth filled with jizz. You can always take your time with the girl, and play around a bit giving some attention to various parts of her body such as her tits and puss (DATY or some finger fun if she's open to it). If the girl is a kisser, you can make out with her. So lots of activities to fill your time, unless your goal is trying to shoot multiple times in the period of time.

Funny story I heard from a girl at GT about a Dutch guy that took a girl up to one of the cabins. While looking at the girl he took a few strokes of his little fella as a warm-up, and bam the session was done. Headed out the door after and session was no more than 5min.

A girl at ACA told me about a Turkish guy that didn't want to hear it from his buddies for finishing early so asked her to stay with her a bit longer. LOL.

Optimist
04-02-15, 09:58
Roro88. I would always expect a session to last 30 minutes: some girls will want to finish long before that but they are (in my experience) a minority and are poor workers: I would expect better service than that in a Laufhaus, yet alone an FKK. That is why I always watch how long a girl stays in a room first if I can (bearing in mind that a 5 minute session may be at the man's wishes not the worker's).

As for a second round in 30 minutes: it is possible but if you are a first-timer with a girl I think it is expecting too much and is very unlikely. A better investment of the remaining time might be to chat etc (especially if you are thinking of repeating with her). The workers like to be seen as human beings not sex machines.

Another option (if you like it) is extended DATY near the beginning of a session. Many girls really like that (but some will be really bored!)

Just my personal approach.

Enjoy and please report back with some info on workers you find good/bad

UShobbyist
04-02-15, 21:16

Thanks for letting me know your experience!IMHO, if you book a girl for 30 minutes and cum less than 10 minutes, you should ask the girl for CIM with 50 euros extra. This way you can get your money's worth. You spend 100 euros and you will get CIM and MSOG at the same time.

MrBiggz
04-03-15, 18:03
Mainhattan: I read that it was a smaller club, but it didn't feel that much smaller than Oase or Sharks. Maybe it's due to the outdoor area being closed or the layout. I think it is mostly smaller due to having less rooms than the other two big clubs in the area. I really liked this club as it's pretty intimate, very friendly, have a smoking area and an area where the girls seem to leave you be. Not that it was much of an issue, as most of the girls weren't that aggressive. Mainhattan definitely have the vibe of a strip club (darker lighting), with a small spa area thrown in. The facilities and dcor was decent (6-7 out of 10) and the food was the best of the 3 clubs I went to (7 out of 10). The lineup of girls I saw this Friday was definitely top notch and the best of the 3 clubs for my tastes (slim and pretty model types). There were at least 50+ girls there, with at least 7-10 girls in the 8-10 range in looks and at least 10-20 more in the 7-8 range in looks.
50+ at Mainhattan? Wow.

I have never seen those types of numbers. Is this a recent influx?

I actually always go to the Palace, Oase, and Mainhattan. All have different pros and cons. But quantity wasn't the big one at Mainhattan in the past. I am passing through next weekend (Orthodox Easter, bad planning) and I plan on checking out Mainhattan. Would love to hear that the quantity of available women has increased.

Hessen Bub
04-04-15, 10:19
Did any of you try the smaller FKKs around Wiesbaden, Mainz?? I found out a few e. G. FKK Caribic, http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3219-Mainz-Wiesbaden&p=1658582&viewfull=1#post1658582.

HB.

Craiova
04-04-15, 12:21
50+ at Mainhattan? Wow.

I have never seen those types of numbers. Is this a recent influx?

I actually always go to the Palace, Oase, and Mainhattan. All have different pros and cons. But quantity wasn't the big one at Mainhattan in the past. I am passing through next weekend (Orthodox Easter, bad planning) and I plan on checking out MainhattanI've seen quite often more than 50 girls at Mainhattan. Best time for maximum number of girls is between 8 pm and 9 pm when usually both day- and nightshift are completely in club. On a day when at 8 pm maybe 60 girls in the club a guy who left club already at 4 pm maybe have seen maximum 25 girls. But this is in almost every club the same. Maximum number of girls at Mainhattan I've seen was around 75 girls.

As you realized by yourself the Orthodox Easter weekend won't be the best for seeing maximum girls. For this is September, 17th till 27th best (IAA in Frankfurt).

BoomBoom365
04-04-15, 12:36
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3219-Mainz-Wiesbaden&p=1658582&viewfull=1#post1658582.

HB.Transportation: Buses 6 and 33, get off at Mudra-Kaserne MainzKastel and the Club is at 4 minute walking distance.

Rang the Bell and was greeted by a German blonde with a pleasant smile. Before entering the Club confirmed the no of ladies and there were around 11. Short Tour around the Club and then changed into bathrobe, arrived at the bar. No upselling, the ladies were very friendly. Had a small talk with about 3 and chose to go with a Romanian fake blonde. Francizka. Before entering the room I made it clear that I dislike upsellers.

Went to the room amazing BBBJ for 15 minutes, doggy and then boom. Might repeat for GFE and BBBJ skills.

Went to the Sauna and relaxed in the Jacuzzi for a while and left as it was already 1 am.

Pros: Easy to arrive via public transport from Mz, WI, Ffm.

Very friendly girls and club staff.

Paradise for MILF lovers.

Good for FKK first timers as it could be a good warm up.

Small, Clean club with good ambiance.

Large garden area with pool.

Cons: No food so you might have to starve after Sauna or a session.

Only 5- 10 girls to choose from.

Small club.

Faceless78
04-04-15, 13:04

Thanks for letting me know your experience!If you know you are going to finish in 5 minutes, my suggestion is, do not perform sex immediately after going into the room, you can also chat, touch, kiss, cuddle, massage, BJ, DATY (pick those you like), and start sex around the 15-20th minutes, in these way you make the best use of your time, or at least get few more minutes for you.

most importantly, pick the right girl, as many have mentioned below

MrBiggz
04-07-15, 02:47
I've seen quite often more than 50 girls at Mainhattan. Best time for maximum number of girls is between 8 pm and 9 pm when usually both day- and nightshift are completely in club. On a day when at 8 pm maybe 60 girls in the club a guy who left club already at 4 pm maybe have seen maximum 25 girls. But this is in almost every club the same. Maximum number of girls at Mainhattan I've seen was around 75 girls.

As you realized by yourself the Orthodox Easter weekend won't be the best for seeing maximum girls. For this is September, 17th till 27th best (IAA in Frankfurt).So I can't really do anything about the timing as it is a work related stopover to Asia. Sucks for me.

I did look back in the forum, and it looked like a pretty good showing last year over the weekend. There were still pretty high numbers. But I am getting a bit concerned.

My usual three spots are Oase / Palace / Mainhattan. Hit them all and go back got the one with the best lineup at the time. But now I am concerned with the fact that this is one of the big two holidays. With Mainhattan's size, and heavy Romanian focus, I am thinking about a change of scenery. I have never been to Sharks due to the distance from downtown. But I keep reading good things about the lineups. If up you read my reports, you can tell I like variety, size, shape, nationality, color. This is why I generally stick with Oase and Palace (I can handle myself and have zero issues with sharky behavior, I sniff out the good ones pretty well from research and pre-room interactions).

So my question is would anyone recommend trying Sharks next Monday? Or should I simply stick with Mainhattan and hope for the best. The other option could be stick with Oase and Palace due to a bit more volume and less likelihood of women on vacation over the next few weeks. Sure, there will be some, but someone has to stay and pay the bills, so I suspect there will still be some numbers. Kind of curious about Sharks, but not if I am going out an hour just to see a choice of 15-20 women on a Lazy Monday.

Any recommendations?

Miller75
04-08-15, 08:27
Hello forum, just arrived in Germany and going to stay here a little while. Just a question to plan my visits in NRW. Bernds & ACA=fully nude? LR, Dolce Vita, Magnum, Oceans & Samya is topless at most? I'm a bit of a voyeur, and like that the girls are fully nude.

Maybe I can get my needs covered in Sharks, but I want to visit more than one club.

Nille Copenhagen
04-08-15, 09:18
Hello forum, just arrived in Germany and going to stay here a little while. Just a question to plan my visits in NRW. Bernds & ACA=fully nude? LR, Dolce Vita, Magnum, Oceans & Samya is topless at most? I'm a bit of a voyeur, and like that the girls are fully nude.

Maybe I can get my needs covered in Sharks, but I want to visit more than one club.Aca is not a FKK.

Carpe Viam
04-08-15, 13:06
Hello,

It seems I am a weak customer at FKK.

Usually when I go to the club, I repeat sessions with one or two girls of my 'fav' in the day. So, we quickly become familiar.

The problem is that after some sessions, girls begin to ask to me for the money (for the study, operation of relatives, return to a country etc.).

This always happens to me with girls (18-20 years), never with veterans (24-26 years).

I want to know how you manage to push their demand and keeping good relationship with them.

Thank you in advance.

Sanuk327
04-08-15, 15:53

Maybe I can get my needs covered in Sharks, but I want to visit more than one club.Babylon is a true FKK.

Banana Boi
04-08-15, 22:03
I want to know how you manage to push their demand and keeping good relationship with them.Just tell them you want to keep the relationship on a business level at the going rates. If she doesn't like that she IS replaceable.

Luckily I've never experienced this with any of my FKK girls. I do go out of my way to make it clear to my girls I am poor.

Carpe Viam
04-09-15, 21:07
Just tell them you want to keep the relationship on a business level at the going rates. If she doesn't like that she IS replaceable.

Luckily I've never experienced this with any of my FKK girls. I do go out of my way to make it clear to my girls I am poor.Thanks Banana Boi.

This is a reasonable solution. It is true that we should not expect too much.

I wonder why girls see me rich with my watch of 10 euro.

Dufey
04-09-15, 21:57
Hello forum, just arrived in Germany and going to stay here a little while. Just a question to plan my visits in NRW. Bernds & ACA=fully nude? LR, Dolce Vita, Magnum, Oceans & Samya is topless at most? I'm a bit of a voyeur, and like that the girls are fully nude.Bernds is full nude FKK as a house rule. This rule is strictly enforced.

Bernds is also renown for its good service providers.

Sirioja
04-09-15, 22:45
Bernds is full nude FKK as a house rule. This rule is strictly enforced.

Bernds is also renown for its good service providers.But not for attractive look girls.

Danny227
04-11-15, 00:16
But not for attractive look girls.Is that worth visiting?

Danny227
04-11-15, 00:18
But not for attractive look girls.It says on the website you can have sex anywhere only not in the sauna. Are there more place like this?

Sirioja
04-11-15, 07:02
Is that worth visiting?Bernds is a very famous FKK so I visited once, you can have sex in public, you will just have to find the attractive look girl, compare to Hessen girls.

Banana Boi
04-11-15, 15:30
Hello forum, just arrived in Germany and going to stay here a little while. Just a question to plan my visits in NRW. Bernds & ACA=fully nude? LR, Dolce Vita, Magnum, Oceans & Samya is topless at most? I'm a bit of a voyeur, and like that the girls are fully nude.Is full nude your only criteria? Do girls looks or service matter? Bernds (and I believe Babylon) are full nude and have good service but I think it would be a stretch to say the girls are not as pretty as ACA, LR, GT, Sixsens, YY, Samya. I believe DV is still full nude on Mondays.

If you're a voyeur you should try one of the many Partytreff (Totalclub Osnabruck) or AO clubs (Venus, Freud39) in NRW. I believes they're full nude as well.

Dufey
04-11-15, 16:51
It says on the website you can have sex anywhere only not in the sauna. Are there more place like this?At Bernds you can fuck anywhere. On the couch, at the bar while having a drink, in the shower, in the hall.

The same is the case in most FKK but nowadays many girls do not allow.

There are still some older German guys in Oase that make the girls give blowjob and fuck all around the club, but there is fewer and fewer girls willing to fuck. Some say that they will only fuck in public for extra money. Still at Oase you get the regular BJ and sex in public or on the front mattresses in front of the cinema screen.

At World, some girls were saying that it was not allowed to fuck in public. They say that Reception tell them the rule that no fucking in public. I am sure that is not the case.

In Summer, in Oase, couples fuck on the mattresses in the Oase garden. In world there is a tendency to use the outdoor cabins but some guys pull the mattresses from the cabins onto the grass outside and fuck under the sun. Or they use one of the wooden loungers with the girl, of course, underneath on the hard wood.

You get guys saying that they fuck in the World sauna.

I had a BJ in the World sauna a few times but it gets really hot.

Fucking in the small outdoor sauna in World as it warms up is quite kinky too since it is really small in there.

Sanuk327
04-11-15, 23:51
Is full nude your only criteria? Do girls looks or service matter? Bernds (and I believe Babylon) are full nude and have good service but I think it would be a stretch to say the girls are not as pretty as ACA, LR, GT, Sixsens, YY, Samya. I believe DV is still full nude on Mondays.

If you're a voyeur you should try one of the many Partytreff (Totalclub Osnabruck) or AO clubs (Venus, Freud39) in NRW. I believes they're full nude as well.DV is nude Sun-Wed and old Panthera Thu-Sat (optional).

Free Dude
04-12-15, 01:00
Panthera doesn't exist anymore. Acapulco gold is never nude.

For the umptieth time, FKK in NRW:

-Babylon.

- RTCs (Arabella, Villa Venus, Romantika, Verena, Grimberg, Freude, Anabella).

- Bernds.

- Great Palace.

- Luderlounge (except fridays).

- Neby is bottoms only.

Citizen Kane
04-12-15, 09:46
DV is nude Sun-Wed and old Panthera Thu-Sat (optional).Dolce Vita (Dusseldorf) is FKK Sun-Wed? I didn't know that. They're offering 20 E Sunday entrance. I'd go today if it wasn't 600 miles away...

Banana Boi
04-12-15, 10:26
Seems like a lot of changes have taken place at DV if they've changed it to FKK 4 days per week. Before it was Monday and Tuesday only, until 8 pm. Then reduced to Monday only because the girls didn't like it.

Did anyone else notice there are no longer pics of the girls on the site? DV's response was it's no longer legal to post pics of girls on their site. It that true? Other NRW clubs have photos of girls.

Hessen Bub
04-12-15, 11:41
Did anyone else notice there are no longer pics of the girls on the site? DV's response was it's no longer legal to post pics of girls on their site. It that true? Other NRW clubs have photos of girls.Not true. The laws and regulations around that topic didn't change.

HB.

Dutedrac
04-12-15, 15:41
Dolce Vita (Dusseldorf) is FKK Sun-Wed? I didn't know that. They're offering 20 E Sunday entrance. I'd go today if it wasn't 600 miles away...Afaik you get 20 euro eintritt Sundays only if you visited during the same week at full price.

Citizen Kane
04-12-15, 17:05
Afaik you get 20 euro eintritt sundays only if you visited during the same week at full price.I double checked the website and you are quite right. I'm glad I didn't start driving.

I can't see anything about Sun-Wed being FKK though but my German is appalling.

Willi69
04-12-15, 20:22
I can't see anything about Sun-Wed being FKK though but my German is appalling.There is a current entry in the guestbook:

Dieter wrote on March 6, 2015, 06:44 pm

FKK

Frage: Gibt es noch bei Euch FKK-Tage?
Answer from Dolce Vita Team:
Hallo Dieter! Die Damen haben sich entschieden montags und dienstags FKK zu machen.In English:

The girls decided to do FKK on Monday and Tuesday.

Citizen Kane
04-12-15, 21:03
There is a current entry in the guestbook:

In English:

The girls decided to do FKK on Monday and Tuesday.Many thanks Willi.

CK.

Filipina2
04-12-15, 21:24
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Duher247
04-14-15, 09:28
Hi all,

It seems in FKK only CIM / COF / COB is available but its not clear if girls do swallow. Also anal in FKK seems very expensive. Do you have any recommendations as to where these services can be availed at a decent price.

Thanks

Dufey
04-14-15, 21:00
Hi all,

It seems in FKK only CIM / COF / COB is available but its not clear if girls do swallow. Also anal in FKK seems very expensive. Do you have any recommendations as to where these services can be availed at a decent price.Swallowing your come is available from some girls. Not all girls do it and not all girls who swallow will drink the sperm of every man that offers. The swallow is charged as an extra or sometimes as a part of the normal CIM extra price. Negotiate with your chosen partner.

Anal is 50 euro extra in NRW and 100 euro extra in Hessen, Berlin and BW areas.

A few of the flat rate or AO clubs do all of these services inclusive in the entry price or standard rate if the girl offers it.

UShobbyist
04-14-15, 21:00
Hi all,

It seems in FKK only CIM / COF / COB is available but its not clear if girls do swallow. Also anal in FKK seems very expensive. Do you have any recommendations as to where these services can be availed at a decent price.

ThanksIn Hessen big five, CIM costs 50 euros extra. Anal sex costs 100 euros extra. Swallowing is always YMMV. If you have the chemistry with the girl, the girl will swallow after CIM. You can find lower extra charges in FKK clubs of NRW region. Good luck!

Maxime
04-14-15, 22:46
It says on the website you can have sex anywhere only not in the sauna. Are there more place like this?In Babylon it is common to have sex where you (and the girl) want, it used to be so in Panthera (now Aca Gold, don't know if it is still happening now) and the reference class in this is Globe (Zurich) where the girls have to have sex where the man likes too!

Piggsy
05-26-15, 12:38
RTC mean?

Thanks

Maxime
05-26-15, 20:21
RTC mean?

ThanksRTC = Rote Teppich Club = Red Carpet Club = group of smaller FKKs like Villa Venus, Verena, Dietzenbach, etc that have low prices (10-30 euro entrance, 30 euro per half hour session, including all extras (DFK, OWO, DATY and sex, most of time AO).

DarkSmurf
05-31-15, 22:26
1. In my experience the rooms are generally well lit but this could vary from place to place.

2. You can use your towels in whatever way you want for all they care.. Personally I use the small one to dry my face & hair after showering.

3 & 9. Check with the lady, but the girls I been with only charged extra for CIM or COF, implying COB or COT or cum-all-over-the-floor are fine.

4. Depends on the room. If you don't want to do it on the bed that's not a problem, do it by the pool or on the lawn. It's fine, really.

5. Always best to use your towel as a sheet don't you think? You just grab clean towels for drying off after your mandatory post-cum shower.

6. Get a nose clip? Maybe find the one non-smoking girl in the venue? Offer her a mint? Don't kiss her?

7. You can check train times on Bahn. De but yes those are generally the approximate times.

Hi seniors,

First of all thank you for all your support on this forum. Being a newbie, 1st time visit to any FKK, I am very excited about the FKK scene and will be looking for some action next month. I am just traveling over for short time so will be able to hit only one club. I have decided on Oase. Although, below questions are not all specific to Oase. I have been going through the RTFF but did not find any discussion on the below questions, so here you go.

1) How are the rooms in FKK lit. Are they lit dimly and red (like they show in RLD videos online) or do they have proper lighting.

2) While entering if not given a robe, but two towels a big one and another small, what's the use of the small one.

3) I know CIM is extra, but is COB included in the usual session fee or is it extra?

4) What else is in the room (except of course a bed and lighting fixtures). Couch or any other furniture, a wash basin...

CDNTraveler
06-06-15, 04:38
I was wonder if any FKK clubs in the NRW region have a Dress night like FKK Paradise in Stuttgart.

Unfortunately Stuttgart is too far from where I am based but the idea of that night intrigued me.

TtomBeerSoop
06-17-15, 15:41
I will be having my first FKK experience very soon with Shark as I will be travelling thru Frankfurt and have a 17 hour break in the airport. My question is. Is to safe to keep the passport, air tickets and money in the shark locker or is it better to take a room and keep them there? If I keep in hotel room, being a foreigner, is it safe to go to shark without a passport?

Ableyone
06-17-15, 21:50
I will be having my first FKK experience very soon with Shark as I will be travelling thru Frankfurt and have a 17 hour break in the airport. My question is. Is to safe to keep the passport, air tickets and money in the shark locker or is it better to take a room and keep them there? If I keep in hotel room, being a foreigner, is it safe to go to shark without a passport?As long as you remember to lock it and don't lose your key then its just as safe as leaving it in a hotel room.

UShobbyist
06-17-15, 23:46
I will be having my first FKK experience very soon with Shark as I will be travelling thru Frankfurt and have a 17 hour break in the airport. My question is. Is to safe to keep the passport, air tickets and money in the shark locker or is it better to take a room and keep them there? If I keep in hotel room, being a foreigner, is it safe to go to shark without a passport?If your hotel room has a safe, you should put your passport in the room safe of your hotel. You don't need to carry your passport in any FKK clubs. The air tickets are useless. You just need to write down your confirmation number of your reservation. When you are in the airport, you just need to use your passport and your confirmation number to get your boarding pass. If there is no safe in your hotel room, you should put your passport in your money locker of FKK club. Don't put your passport in your clothes locker. The money locker is better than the clothes locker.

Capt Dan
06-18-15, 00:23
I will be having my first FKK experience very soon with Shark as I will be travelling thru Frankfurt and have a 17 hour break in the airport. My question is. Is to safe to keep the passport, air tickets and money in the shark locker or is it better to take a room and keep them there? If I keep in hotel room, being a foreigner, is it safe to go to shark without a passport?In theory you need to carry ID with you at all times in continental Europe. For Brits and Irish that means carrying your passport as both the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland do not issue ID cards as do most (all?) other European Union countries. In reality its very unlikely that you will be stopped in the street by the police although it does happen and has happened to me on a couple of occasions (particularly late at night coming from clubs). You might also be asked to produce ID should there be a police raid on a club. Again this is an unlikely occurrence. In my opinion your valuables are perfectly safe in the clothes locker (or wallet / money locker) of any of the major FKK Clubs. Just keep your cash and documents discretely out of site and act normally. Don't advertise that you are carrying loads of cash or valuables. Just take normal precautions, mind your locker key and behave in the same manner as all the other club patrons and you will be fine. The biggest danger is that you will forget your wallet and documents in the money locker and walk out of the club without them!

TankTank123
06-18-15, 01:49
You don't need to carry your passport in any FKK clubs. You certainly do! I was saved by my passport 2 years ago during a police raid on World. Those without a passport were held up for interrogation for a long time, and I heard that they were not released till they produced it.

Carpe Viam
06-25-15, 05:11
Have you an experience that you take private photos of a girl in FKK's room?

If so, is it because she allows everyone or she thinks this client is important for her?

UShobbyist
06-25-15, 20:04
Have you an experience that you take private photos of a girl in FKK's room?

If so, is it because she allows everyone or she thinks this client is important for her?It's only possible in FKK Oase because the managers of Oase do allow the customers and the girls to carry iPhones in the club. Don't take this risk in FKK World! There are warning signs everywhere inside FKK World.

Sirioja
06-25-15, 20:35
It's only possible in FKK Oase because the managers of Oase do allow the customers and the girls to carry iPhones in the club. Don't take this risk in FKK World! There are warning signs everywhere inside FKK World.Girls can have phone in their little bag, so nothing impossible in the World, if the girl agree and if have balls not to be frighten by own shadow.

Faceless78
06-25-15, 20:37
It's only possible in FKK Oase because the managers of Oase do allow the customers and the girls to carry iPhones in the club. Don't take this risk in FKK World! There are warning signs everywhere inside FKK World.As far as I know, girls are not allowed to use phones, at least insides, thought it's impossible to forbid, there are many times when I sit with girls and play phones and someone come by just to stop the girls but leave me alone.

Hessen Bub
06-25-15, 22:43
It's only possible in FKK Oase because the managers of Oase do allow the customers and the girls to carry iPhones in the club. Don't take this risk in FKK World! There are warning signs everywhere inside FKK World.LOL. If you don't show your phone around in the public areas it is no problem to take a phone or camera to the room to take pics or videos, if the girl allows you. If she does, she'll probably do it for money and not because you are so special to her.

I do have a quite a few pics of girls taken in rooms at World (at no extra cost).

HB.

ActionOriented
06-26-15, 15:39
1. What are the chances that you will be asked for a tip post the session at any of the clubs in FRA / NRW? I have been reading reports where this seems to be or is becoming more common. Is it customary to tip? If so, what is the correct tip?

2. I'm guessing, newbies get spotted quickly and sharked easily as well. Is it possible to avoid being sharked into a single session / extras / longer sessions / threesomes? I know sharking can be avoided by just saying NO or Maybe Later. I guess the experienced hands do not have to undergo this, but more so for the infrequent visitors. Any other suggestions to keep in mind? Is there a way to spot the over-selling by a girl who could turn out to be a waste of time once inside the room?

3. I begin my trip from Berlin, and I am not too keen on blowing up too much cash on Artemis (which may or may not have much value. YMMV). I know this is the FKK section, but are there any reasonably cheaper alternatives (one or two pops) in Berlin which would be an equally worthwhile option (and have a low or no entry charges)?

4. The discussion in the reports below is about photos in the clubs and this has been something of a concern for me since I have started following these threads. Unlike the TH / PI threads where pictures are aplenty, pictures are not to be found in the FKK pages. Is it because: (I) phones cannot be carried in many of the clubs (I notice that most allow phones to be carried into the main areas); (ii) girls do not allow photos (I notice that some experienced members do not have a problem in getting photos for personal use what's a good time to ask for pics (before, during or after the session? (iii) what is the reluctance in posting the photos (I understand this is a personal choice for members, but a little difficult to come to terms with the fact that almost everyone agrees with this POV).

My plans are still being crystallised (and are over a month away), but this is what my itinerary will look like:

1. Saturday (will have only second half of day free) - Mainhattan.

2. Sunday (whole day) - FKK World.

3. Monday (whole day) - FKK Oase.

4. Tuesday (whole day) - FKK Sharks.

5. Wednesday - FKK Samya.

6. Thursday - SC Golden Time.

Assuming the days remain fixed, is any re-shuffle required to achieve the most optimum experience (quantity and quality wise. I know its a subjective criterion)? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.

P.S. I have tried to consolidate all of my queries in one post, but might have some more as I continue my research.

Hessen Bub
06-26-15, 17:07
1.) Chances are high when they recognize you as a tourist. Just don't give a tip if you don't feel the session was awesome. I never give more than 10 or 20€ depending on session length.

2.) Don't act overly shy or reluctant. Don't let the girls lure you into threesomes, extras you don't want or longer sessions you don't want.

4.) In the FKK section there's a "gentlemen's agreement" not to post any pictures of girls which are privat (take in the room or from their Facebook account) and not from an official page where the girl is advertising with her pictures. That makes perfect sense as there's anything something called privacy and also the right on your own photos: In Germany nobody is allowed to post a picture of you without your written permission. That's the law. You can disrespect that (saying who cares, they are prostitutes, and they don't have any rights and nobody's going to find me anyway) or you can follow the law and don't post any pictures that are not from PaySex advertisement.

That may be different in other sub forums of ISG.

If you are a newbie and a first time customer for the girl chances that she will allow pictures are maybe at 10% for non facials, if you want pics with her face probably below 5%.

HB.

Christian G
06-26-15, 18:45
1. What are the chances that you will be asked for a tip post the session at any of the clubs in FRA / NRW? I have been reading reports where this seems to be or is becoming more common. Is it customary to tip? If so, what is the correct tip?

2. I'm guessing, newbies get spotted quickly and sharked easily as well. Is it possible to avoid being sharked into a single session / extras / longer sessions / threesomes? I know sharking can be avoided by just saying NO or Maybe Later. I guess the experienced hands do not have to undergo this, but more so for the infrequent visitors. Any other suggestions to keep in mind? Is there a way to spot the over-selling by a girl who could turn out to be a waste of time once inside the room?

3. I begin my trip from Berlin, and I am not too keen on blowing up too much cash on Artemis (which may or may not have much value. YMMV). I know this is the FKK section, but are there any reasonably cheaper alternatives (one or two pops) in Berlin which would be an equally worthwhile option (and have a low or no entry charges)?

1. not give any tip, easy. Standard session and extras like anal and CIM have fixed price. So really don't need to tip. If the girl ask for the tip upfront before go to the room, avoid her.

2. Take your time, looking around and relax. Avoid all the girls that are too insistent or ask to go in the room after 1 second. Spend some minutes for chatting with them, ask them all you want to know about their performance and say a polite NO if they offer you some extra service that you are not interested.

3. Many brothels in Berlin like Kamilla Dee, Van Kempen, ecc. You could try also Anni Porsche, Erlebniswohnung, Insomnia (Thursday). For cheap single shot can look here:

http://www.freudenhaus-hase.de/html/modelle.html

http://www.kaisers-relaxkino.de/index.php

UShobbyist
06-26-15, 19:40
Girls can have phone in their little bag, so nothing impossible in the World, if the girl agree and if have balls not to be frighten by own shadow.Those warning signs in FKK World are just too graphic to be treated as my own shadow. LOL.

Sirioja
06-26-15, 19:54
Those warning signs in FKK World are just too graphic to be treated as my own shadow. LOL.I don't say there are not, same at Sharks, just each one his experience, just need the girl to agree.

UShobbyist
06-26-15, 19:55
I do have a quite a few pics of girls taken in rooms at World (at no extra cost).

HB.Good for you, HB. I know that many other FKK clubs also disallow iPhones and cameras in their clubs but those clubs don't have so many warning signs in their clubs. Those warning signs of FKK World really touch my nerves. LOL.

StrawJam
06-26-15, 21:25
Good for you, HB. I know that many other FKK clubs also disallow iPhones and cameras in their clubs but those clubs don't have so many warning signs in their clubs. Those warning signs of FKK World really touch my nerves. LOL.I went to Dusseldorf for the first time this Monday and Tuesday. Landed around 8. 00 pm and took a taxi to the hotel in city centre at 25 euros. Got to DV at 9. 45 pm no one told me it was only free beer till 10 pm. Still managed to get 3 free beers in. The place is decent clean and quite modern and an OK layout. I was sat watching the massive TV and a girl sat on me and we had a mess around for 10 minutes and I went to the room. ROM I think around 27 but quite fit around 6. 5. Decent session DT but would not lick balls (schoolboy error), no full sex (I didn't fancy her enough) but it was a better than ave BJ and I came before the 30 minutes.

Back to the bar and had great crack with a German guy. Then after 45 mins girls started moving over to us. We both fancied a 19 year old ROM with the best rack you good wish to see a solid 8. 5. I don't give the score lightly as I am a fussy bugger but she was the best looker I saw out of 4 different clubs. He let me take her to the room (he probably knew the session would be shit). Covered BJ but as I was looking pissed off she attempted without but was still shit. Started to have sex but average as she was not into it much. I just had to give it a go as she was really fit. Didn't cum. Back to bar for a bit of banter, then the guy left for early work and I sat back over by the TV.

I engaged with a Moldavian girl with a pierced tongue, I am really into it. We sat for 20 minutes she got me hard a few times and called girls over to have a look. I enjoy that stuff. 6. 5 looks but not the best tits but gave a good BJ licked all over and came after 20 minutes. Left happy.

Club info.

Free beer till 10 pm.

Half the girls topless, not all with good boobs.

8 Moldavian girls working the shift.

Beer 5 euros for Corona.

Around 15-18 girls most 6's.

Drinks for girls 25 euro (girl gets 10) I didn't bother.

No up sell offered or asked for.

50 euro return taxi.

65 euro entry.

Relaxed club no pressure.

I would visit again.

Hessen Bub
06-26-15, 22:49
if have balls not to be frighten by own shadow.What's about that shadow thing?! I don't get it.

HB.

Carpe Viam
06-27-15, 02:07
LOL. If you don't show your phone around in the public areas it is no problem to take a phone or camera to the room to take pics or videos, if the girl allows you. If she does, she'll probably do it for money and not because you are so special to her.

HB.Do I understand exactly what you mean?

You are asking the photos to everyone (not only to your fav) without proposing an extra. And some of them have accepted. Because they thought they could get a lot of money from you in the future.

Sirioja
06-27-15, 03:52
What's about that shadow thing?! I don't get it.

HB.So many men seem so afraid now about girls refusing to go with them, about everything, maybe even their shadow?

PussyLiccker
06-27-15, 14:29

P.S. I have tried to consolidate all of my queries in one post, but might have some more as I continue my research.I rarely get asked tips, and the ones I recall were from Hessen. The ones that I got asked tips were more of an upselling types and below avg sessions from. If the girl is bold or you would seemed a person that likely would tip (perhaps if you are a foreigner and she got tipped in the past, she maybe prone to do that more), she will probably ask. Especially if she sense, you are spender. If you are not a regular, or don't attend the club that often, you will be recognized as a newbie. Some clubs have more tourists than others, and will be blended in, and girls at times will ask if it's your first time at the club if she doesn't recognize you. I don't find this question has much bearing on the outcome of the session, it could also be just a regular question girls ask, or they are trying to distinguish between a regular and somebody that's not. Also, you got to consider there are some new girls to club as well, and they would not be able to know as much as a girl that's been working awhile. Recently, at LR a girl straight out told me guys don't do rooms that were sitting around. So, girls notice since they are there to do their business. So, on a night like I've mentioned, and somebody they haven't seen shows up, they will likely be more into them.

As far as photos, if the girl thinks you are trustable, she will be more open for it. Also, amount of funds put down or how much time clocked in would of course have much bearing in it. I recall one girl I met one visit, and wanted my whatsapp, and straight up told me she will send nude pics. Didn't ask for it or anything, we had one good session, and she got clingy after that. Sometimes you run into girls like this.

Don't know much about Berlin, but if you are budget conscious and do long room. Samya is probably the lowest hourly rate out of the popular clubs right now. ACA is also low with 40 a half, and entry is cheap like 40 or 30 (happy hour) Euros. Mondial, sister club of Samya is like RLD pricing without being a RL, it's a sister club of Samya, and short room(20min) are pretty cheap with 30 Euros. Not as pretty of a club, but I'd say good budget club for what you find there. If you like to down beer, GT or LR good club for it as the selection is good, and it's included in the entry. You will find that food is pretty good at GT as well. It's BBQ season, and probably the best BBQ I've had in a club next to PHG.

Hessen Bub
06-27-15, 18:20
Do I understand exactly what you mean?

You are asking the photos to everyone (not only to your fav) without proposing an extra. And some of them have accepted. Because they thought they could get a lot of money from you in the future.I very rarely ask for pictures in the room. Some girls asked me to take oicture of them or us. I wouldn't pay extra for photos.

HB.

ActionOriented
06-27-15, 19:16
I rarely get asked tips....
....As far as photos, if the girl thinks you are trustable, she will be more open for it..... I am a tourist and will look the part, I think any girl could make that out. In principle, where ever I go mongering, I tip only if the session is excellent (in TH, a small tip if the session is average).

I do hope I snag a few pics.

I won't be spending that much time in NRW, and I am not in Germany for that long to try all of the budget clubs that you have pointed out (thanks for that), in case things change, this information could be very helpful. Is it common to hop clubs in NRW? Like for the Big 4 (or 5?) in FRA, it seems largely like an all day affair where there is enough entertainment to keep you occupied. Does the same thing not apply to NRW clubs, in terms of line up numbers / strength?

....Many brothels in Berlin like Kamilla Dee, Van Kempen, ecc. You could try also Anni Porsche, Erlebniswohnung, Insomnia (Thursday). For cheap single shot can look here:

http://www.freudenhaus-hase.de/html/modelle.html

http://www.kaisers-relaxkino.de/index.phpHelpful info on tipping and esp Berlin, will surely check at least one of them out. Thanks.

....In the FKK section there's a "gentlemen's agreement" not to post any pictures of girls which are privat (take in the room or from their Facebook account) and not from an official page where the girl is advertising with her pictures. ....Thanks for the info HB, very helpful to know. I am used to posting pics in other sub-forums, I understand how this thread works and will keep the law in mind. Being a tourist, I hope the chances are not next to zero to get pics.

Hessen Bub
06-27-15, 22:16
So many men seem so afraid now about girls refusing to go with them, about everything, maybe even their shadow?I've been turned down exactly two times in over 13 years. So what?

HB.

UShobbyist
06-28-15, 21:33
I've been turned down exactly two times in over 13 years. So what?

HB.I have been turned down more than 20 times in different FKK clubs in the past 6 months. The major reason is that I want to pay 50 euros for 30 minutes with DFK but the girls turned me down. LOL.

PussyLiccker
06-29-15, 05:07
I am a tourist and will look the part, I think any girl could make that out. In principle, where ever I go mongering, I tip only if the session is excellent (in TH, a small tip if the session is average).

I do hope I snag a few pics.

I won't be spending that much time in NRW, and I am not in Germany for that long to try all of the budget clubs that you have pointed out (thanks for that), in case things change, this information could be very helpful. Is it common to hop clubs in NRW? Like for the Big 4 (or 5?) in FRA, it seems largely like an all day affair where there is enough entertainment to keep you occupied. Does the same thing not apply to NRW clubs, in terms of line up numbers / strength?
Not for the local that live there, but for people that visit Germany and attend clubs either dedicate their time to one club, split different days for several clubs, or sometimes, if the LU at a club isn't doing it for them, cut their loss, and visit another club. Depends on the person. On a busy weekend night in Hessen, there could be upwards of 100+ girls at either Sharks or Oase. A percentage less on other nights, but with such a high number multiple days one club gives more time to get with girls. Some girls might be busy on a day, and may not show up, that may show up another day. If you have never attended these clubs before, everything should be new to you, I suggest visiting each club for the whole day.

I personally, have done multiple day club visits at Hessen for awhile, and changed to NRW / Hessen for something different. Hessen has big clubs in terms of number of girls, and size of the facilities. NRW, I would call them medium sized to smaller clubs compared to the Oase, Sharks, World in terms of sizing, although Oase and Sharks probably has the strongest number of the girls. The quantity of girls are percentage slower at the popular NRW clubs. Perhaps 70 girls to 40 on the mainstream clubs at the NRW on a busy night. GT usually has large number of girls in the region with Magnum on weekend night being unpredicatable and 100 girls has happened. YY probably has the next highest if busy, and Samya, ACA, and LR flowing after I believe.

Two clubs for me as must visit at the NRW are GT and ACA on every trip. Magnum I'll check out also, but only on weekends since I know that's the only nights most girls will be there. I'll do Samya, YY, or DV every so often, and very infrequently check out PHG or VV. GT since it gets going early during the day so, have it to visit during the day with ACA during the evening when happy hour starts. Since GT closes around 1, it starts slowing down in the evening, so I'll either head out to ACA after dinner for reduced happy hour entry which is 30 Euros. Or, I'll get a 25 Euros off to LR, and check it out. So, that's something I normally do. And then, later at night I'll stop by Mondial since it's cheap 30 Euro entry to check out the LU.

Friday or Saturday night is busy with lots of girls at many clubs, I will hop several clubs if I'm curious. I just check who is there, and if the LU not worth it, I'll go somewhere else. If I find several girls in the clubs, I'll stick around. My goal is to find some gems earlier on, and come back for repeats.

If you are a first timer, you should just stick to a club for long periods to get familiar with LU. I would suggest GT daytime to ACA or LR nights, since the combo is lowest with the reduced entry. You can try others, it's up to you. If you have a car, you can re-enter clubs if you tell the desk, but some clubs are way distanced apart to go back and forth.

Banana Boi
06-29-15, 05:51
Is it common to hop clubs in NRW? Like for the Big 4 (or 5?) in FRA, it seems largely like an all day affair where there is enough entertainment to keep you occupied. Does the same thing not apply to NRW clubs, in terms of line up numbers / strength?Keep in mind AO number of girls does not mean better quality. Realistically, as long as there are about 6-8 girls in a club that I can goof around with to pass my day I'm good to go.

I consider myself a club hopper. I always have a minimum of 2 clubs planned for my day in NRW. I try not to club hop as much in Hessen but poor lineups some days force me to do so. It's easier to club hop in NRW because you can plan your day to visit 2 clubs for just a bit more than 1 club in Hessen.

Some club combos.

- GT, LR.

- GT, ACA.

- GT, Magnum or DV.

- ACA, Samya.

- ACA, Samya, Mondial.

- Sixsens, YY.

The key to successful clubbing has a lot to do with the day of the week and time of day you visit a club.

PussyLiccker
06-29-15, 06:55
Keep in mind AO number of girls does not mean better quality.Definately. My experience is that quantity doesn't guarantee quality. I could do several clubs, and one club might have the most girls I find attractive or one club will have 1 or 2 really pretty girl. And of course, gem would be a pretty girl that offers services that matches what you are looking for. They could be in a club with small number of girls. It all depends on who is there. Sometimes, luck has it that there are several of them in one club.

Sirioja
06-29-15, 10:56
I've been turned down exactly two times in over 13 years. So what?

HB.I understood girls can't resist You, all included for 50 , but I meant many members are afraid to write on this forum and be recognized by girls, thinking they could be refused, after my experience at World. But do they go with same girl for 1 year every week she works with sometimes 4 rooms in the week-end? Do they have same experience than mine? Do they know the true story? I don t even know what happened, just know problem was not in the room, but ghost tank may know more than me. My new girl now doesn't seem to have problem with me.

Some are even afraid to be refused to enter clubs, they are afraid of everything, that s why I wrote afraid of their shadow. But they are interested to read Syzy lists or to go to my girls and even we don t always agree, not a problem for me, we should thank him to give information. So many only prefer to read, hidden like ghosts or invisible men.

Exodus8
06-29-15, 18:47
I understood girls can't resist You, all included for 50 , but I meant many members are afraid to write on this forum and be recognized by girls, thinking they could be refused, after my experience at World. But do they go with same girl for 1 year every week she works with sometimes 4 rooms in the week-end? Do they have same experience than mine? Do they know the true story? I don t even know what happened, just know problem was not in the room, but ghost tank may know more than me. My new girl now doesn't seem to have problem with me.

Some are even afraid to be refused to enter clubs, they are afraid of everything, that s why I wrote afraid of their shadow. But they are interested to read Syzy lists or to go to my girls and even we don t always agree, not a problem for me, we should thank him to give information. So many only prefer to read, hidden like ghosts or invisible men.Well he is called the godfather of Hessen aka Hessen"Bub" for a reason, LOL. "DFK, DATY, 69, fuck all position, pics etc for 50 e ok" hehe.

Most are not afraid getting refused as there are many fish in the sea so just hunt for another one and most certainly won't eat the same type of fish every week.

Congrats with yr new fav fish, hehe.

Optimist
06-29-15, 21:31
Sirioja, do you think that your unfortunate experience has such an effect on the rest of us that we are afraid?. We all have personal stories, but realise they are not of all consuming interest to others.

By the way four rooms a weekend with a particular girl each time you go is not at all unusual. Unless of course each time was many hours

Hessen Bub
06-29-15, 22:21
Well he is called the godfather of Hessen aka Hessen"Bub" for a reason, LOL. "Hessen Bub just means Hessen Boy.

HB.

Sirioja
06-29-15, 22:33
Sirioja, do you think that your unfortunate experience has such an effect on the rest of us that we are afraid?. We all have personal stories, but realise they are not of all consuming interest to others.

By the way four rooms a weekend with a particular girl each time you go is not at all unusual. Unless of course each time was many hours.Some members said me they prefer not to write now, not to be recognized and have problems with girls.

If you see her, ask her if she has many clients now who go 2 or 3 times in a night or 4 times in a week end for 1 hour rooms, I don't think she had this Saturday night, I did the same with my new girl.

UShobbyist
06-30-15, 00:45
Some are even afraid to be refused to enter clubs, they are afraid of everything, that s why I wrote afraid of their shadow. But they are interested to read Syzy lists or to go to my girls and even we don t always agree, not a problem for me, we should thank him to give information. So many only prefer to read, hidden like ghosts or invisible men.AFAIK, nobody should be worried about being refused to enter any FKK clubs in Hessen area.

PussyLiccker
06-30-15, 00:48
I have been turned down more than 20 times in different FKK clubs in the past 6 months. The major reason is that I want to pay 50 euros for 30 minutes with DFK but the girls turned me down. LOL.If you can give a breakdown of this, it would be informative. Like which clubs, and how many at which club, and which girls.

ActionOriented
06-30-15, 03:37
If you are a first timer, you should just stick to a club for long periods to get familiar with LU. I would suggest GT daytime to ACA or LR nights, since the combo is lowest with the reduced entry. You can try others, it's up to you. If you have a car, you can re-enter clubs if you tell the desk, but some clubs are way distanced apart to go back and forth.

Keep in mind AO number of girls does not ....The key to successful clubbing has a lot to do with the day of the week and time of day you visit a club.Thanks both. The suggestions re hopping clubs (with suggestions on combinations) is really helpful. I have now decided to spend two days in NRW and hit atleast 3-4 clubs I. E. 2 per day. Although as PL suggested, and BB pointed out on PM, it may not be possible for me to go to GT (for ethnic reasons), I will however try all the other recommended clubs in that area, and thankfully the reduced entry charges are a big plus (as opposed to the Hessen clubs).

Sirioja
06-30-15, 09:00
AFAIK, nobody should be worried about being refused to enter any FKK clubs in Hessen area.Same for NRW, I criticized GT casting for 1 year and I m always welcome there, staff is still very friendly with me even not so regular than before, Emma was so smiling when saw me going twice with Mio, no problem to be refused for Caucasian type, unfortunately black and Arabs are refused at GT, same at LR, only in these 2 clubs. No problem for them in other NRW or Hessen clubs.

Even writing and being recognized, no need to worry to be refused in clubs or by girls.

UShobbyist
06-30-15, 20:24
If you can give a breakdown of this, it would be informative. Like which clubs, and how many at which club, and which girls.I went to FKK Palace in February this year. I negotiated with more than 10 girls and I negotiated with good looking girls of this club ONLY. All the girls turned me down if I only paid 50 euros for 30 minutes including DFK. Some girls came back again and again to try to trick me into the room but I insisted that we should DFK first before we went to the room. Those girls turned me down again. I never bother to remember those girls' names because I believe one name will fit them all. Their names is Shark. I did remember the high quality of the breakfast of FKK Palace though. I did enjoy the smoked salmon and the big shrimp plate.

Banana Boi
06-30-15, 22:10
I went to FKK Palace. All the girls turned me down if I only paid 50 euros for 30 minutes including DFK. Just curious. Did all these girls say they would DFK is you tipped them or was DFK just not on their menu? Other than Palace, has it happened in other clubs?

No problem for them in other NRW or Hessen clubs.It's been reported on ISG that Asians are told the club is full when they try to get in to the Paushalclubs Dortmund, Munster, and Bochum. Also reported that if you can't speak German you may be denied entry to Bernds (?) or one of those clubs.

Sanuk327
06-30-15, 22:24
Just curious. Did all these girls say they would DFK is you tipped them or was DFK just not on their menu? Other than Palace, has it happened in other clubs?

It's been reported on ISG that Asians are told the club is full when they try to get in to the Paushalclubs Dortmund, Munster, and Bochum. Also reported that if you can't speak German you may be denied entry to Bernds (?) or one of those clubs.I never trust promises of free DFK in the room and always ask a girl to show her skills before the session. I was cheated several times and learned my lesson. Girls invent different reasons to refuse trial DFKs on the couch but all this is BS. Just skip and move on to another girl. In any club, even known for paid DFK, you can find at least several girls with free DFK.

Sirioja
07-01-15, 07:30
Also reported that if you can't speak German you may be denied entry to Bernds (?) or one of those clubs.Unfortunately I don t speak German but no problem to enter at Bernds. I wanted to visit the famous FKK but was so disappointed by casting, I have been too lucky with pretty girls in FKK, impossible to have sex with Bernds girls for me. They didn't understand I left with no room, but I would not have succeeded to become hard. Real FKK, but not a casting for me.

Never been refused in any club I try to visit.

Christian G
07-01-15, 08:45
Also reported that if you can't speak German you may be denied entry to Bernds (?) It seems strange, I know people that been in Bernds more than one time and they don't speak a word of German.

Sirioja
07-01-15, 09:18
I never trust promises of free DFK in the room and always ask a girl to show her skills before the session. I was cheated several times and learned my lesson. Girls invent different reasons to refuse trial DFKs on the couch but all this is BS. Just skip and move on to another girl. In any club, even known for paid DFK, you can find at least several girls with free DFK.So you are not lucky, I will never pay for real DFK and I get from most of my room girls when they say providing. When I feel a girl don t really want when I ask before room, I don t go and say: sex without kissing don t interest me.

TankTank123
07-01-15, 09:21
I do not speak German and got into Bernd's without question the very first time, and all the times thereafter. I have met many non-German-speaking customers there. Connie, the thekefrau speaks English reasonably well. Most of the girls speak some English.

Banana Boi
07-01-15, 09:28
Sorry guys it likely isn't Bernds then. It's why I put a question mark when I wrote it. Apologies to Bernds club.

UShobbyist
07-01-15, 21:33
Just curious. Did all these girls say they would DFK is you tipped them or was DFK just not on their menu? Other than Palace, has it happened in other clubs?

Some girls told me that they did not do DFK in the 30 minutes session. Some girls told me that they only did DFK with their BF. Some girls told me that they wanted 50 euros extra for DFK. This type of BS also happened in other clubs but not as common as in FKK Palace. The major difference is that after the deal-breaker the girls of other clubs will not come back to you again but those sharks of FKK Palace keep coming back.

Maxime
07-02-15, 20:30
Some girls told me that they did not do DFK in the 30 minutes session. Some girls told me that they only did DFK with their BF. Some girls told me that they wanted 50 euros extra for DFK. This type of BS also happened in other clubs but not as common as in FKK Palace. The major difference is that after the deal-breaker the girls of other clubs will not come back to you again but those sharks of FKK Palace keep coming back.Since 1-2 years, this also happens in Oase and World (there they even want +50 euro for Fingering.). In Hessen only Sharks and of course the smaller clubs (like Dietzenbach) seem to have a decent service level, comparable to the (smaller) clubs in NRW.

Ortos
07-02-15, 21:03
Since 1-2 years, this also happens in Oase and World (there they even want +50 euro for Fingering.). In Hessen only Sharks and of course the smaller clubs (like Dietzenbach) seem to have a decent service level, comparable to the (smaller) clubs in NRW.We should all be careful not to buy into an oversimplistic view and start painting all the girls in a given club (or club area) with the same brush: For example, I've met plenty of girls at Sharks who would not provide certain presumed "standard" services (like DFK, DATY) in a mere 50 e session. Some Sharks girls ask for a minimum 100 e /60 min session for DFK, etc. At the same time, I've met several girls at Oase who will include these service elements in a standard 50 e session package. Bottom Line: There is a very real and constant variation of girls service attitudes within the line-ups of all Hessen clubs. Okay, Palace might be an exception to this.

Optimist
07-02-15, 21:23
Maybe I have a strange way of choosing my clubs, but I try a club and if I get DFK and couch time from most girls then I stay in that club. Once the ratio of girls giving this drops below say 80% then I tend to try other clubs till I find one with the required service level. Hence I moved my regular club from Atlantis to World and Oase, then just World, then briefly GT, returning to World (all by way of clubs like Finca, Artemis, Palace, Atlantik, Living Room, PHG, now defunct Cocoon etc, some of which met my requirements but were geographically difficult). As I found the proportion of sharks rising at World I deserted it and have now found substitute clubs with 95% DFK and couch time included in the standard price.

ActionOriented
07-03-15, 04:17
We should all be careful not to buy into an oversimplistic view and start painting all the girls in a given club (or club area) with the same brush: For example, I've met plenty of girls at Sharks who would not provide certain presumed "standard" services (like DFK, DATY) in a mere 50 e session. Some Sharks girls ask for a minimum 100 e /60 min session for DFK, etc. At the same time, I've met several girls at Oase who will include these service elements in a standard 50 e session package. Bottom Line: There is a very real and constant variation of girls service attitudes within the line-ups of all Hessen clubs. Okay, Palace might be an exception to this.When do they bring this up - that there are extra charges for DFK, DATY etc. Are they clear about it on the couch or do they wait to go to the room and then put their proposal or do they just let you do everything and say you owe me X amount (you went in expecting to pay EUR 50 whereas she might ask EUR 100)? I guess it's better to ask all of this on the couch, getting a low down on the services while mechanical might just be the prudent way to go.

Christian G
07-03-15, 10:01
I guess it's better to ask all of this on the couch, getting a low down on the services while mechanical might just be the prudent way to go.I totally agree with you. I always ask directly on the couch if she provide DFK and BBBJ in the standard 30 minutes, if the answer is "no" I move next.

Ortos
07-03-15, 10:11
When do they bring this up - that there are extra charges for DFK, DATY etc. I guess it's better to ask all of this on the couch, getting a low down on the services while mechanical might just be the prudent way to go.I don't always wait for the girl to bring it up, but rather I work the subject into my conversation with a girl I am interesting in whislt still on the couch. This pre-Zimmer conversation is an important factor in guaging a girl's character and whether or not there is personal chemistry. With a bit of experience, it is often (but not always) clearly apparent what type of girl she is.

So for sure it's better to clear up all your questions about what kind of service elements you'll get BEFORE you enter the room. Failure to do so is one of the fundamental mistakes newbies characteristically commit. Once it happens a couple of times, you'll quickly learn a better approach and in the process you'll get better in selecting a correct Zimmer-mate.

Hermann666
07-03-15, 10:23
I don't always wait for the girl to bring it up, but rather I work the subject into my conversation with a girl I am interesting in whislt still on the couch. This pre-Zimmer conversation is an important factor in guaging a girl's character and whether or not there is personal chemistry. With a bit of experience, it is often (but not always) clearly apparent what type of girl she is.

So for sure it's better to clear up all your questions about what kind of service elements you'll get BEFORE you enter the room. Failure to do so is one of the fundamental mistakes newbies characteristically commit. Once it happens a couple of times, you'll quickly learn a better approach and in the process you'll get better in selecting a correct Zimmer-mate.That's where I go wrong sometimes. I sometimes set my eyes on a girl I like visually and then approach her or she approaches me. After a short conversation we go to the room. It can be hit or miss. A longer conversation on the couch makes sense if chemistry is important. The thing is I have a hard time to say no if we have spoken for a while. I know there shouldn't be a commitment at this stage but I am just bad at telling her no. That's why I am observing from a distance before I make my choose. But I am still a newbie I guess.

Kvaser
07-03-15, 11:46
Since 1-2 years, this also happens in Oase and World (there they even want +50 euro for Fingering.). In Hessen only Sharks and of course the smaller clubs (like Dietzenbach) seem to have a decent service level, comparable to the (smaller) clubs in NRW.This information is useful to me, as I'll be going to Frankfurt pretty soon for the first time in more than four years. Which clubs around Frankfurt offer the best GFE nowadays? When I was there last time the girls at Atlantik (current Atlanta) gave me the best GFE with plenty of DFK overall, but also those at World provided a decent service level in that regard. What's it like nowadays? Like Maxime many of you guys praise FKK Sharks, that I'll probably visit, but what about the other clubs? Dietzenbach is not an option for me, as I don't want to visit an AO club.

Optimist
07-03-15, 12:25
Ortos, a perfect summary.

As for me, I never ask but go on my instinct, and this turns out about 95% correct. But I think that asking beforehand is a safer option especially when new to a club. One time my instinct was wrong and I spent hours with a girl who wouldn't do anything but talk:if I had asked I wouldn't have gone with her, but oddly it was a very enjoyable session.

Ortos
07-03-15, 13:01
This information is useful to me, as I'll be going to Frankfurt pretty soon for the first time in more than four years. Which clubs around Frankfurt offer the best GFE nowadays? Just remember one thing: It's not the club that offers the best GFE, but the girl. Sure, certain clubs have better service standards than others, but this is mostly true in a general sense, and there maybe other negatives about that club which cancel out that one positive. Bernd's is the classic example of girls offering top-notch service (even CIM) for a 50e session, but the downside is: older not particularly stunning girls, small number on offer, restricted operating hours, an off-the-beaten track location.

In the Hessen area, World is now said to have the most number of girls offering DFK for a 30 min /50 e session, but the overall line up at that club nawadays is a mere shadow of what it used to be, and the number and looks quality of the girls falls short of, say, Oase and Sharks. The club is much more distant from Frankfurt than other area clubs, and requires greater time/effort to reach via public transport. Another example: Sharks is getting (widely speaking) positive reviews, but some girls there have attitude problems, and here's another important factor: Most of the rooms at Sharks are just too damn hot during these summer months, only a few have A / see. Mirrors in rooms are also restricted to maybe 3-4 rooms. At Oase, there are several (not all) rooms with A / see, and many, many have great mirrors.

My view is: In clubs like Sharks or Oase (or even Palace, believe it or not) with large line-ups you are going to find all kinds of girls, the full spectrum from utter money-squeezing rip-off sharky types to bona fide gems offering great GFE service to cold optifucks who give you little beyond their mere body to GND-types just in the business (this can go either way: girls who are extremely enthusiastic to please and give you everything and more for just 50 e; to girls who don't even know how to apply a condom properly! Etc.

I also firmly believe you should read reports on this board with a grain of salt and realise that, ultimately, you have to visit these clubs yourself to make a personal and meaningful assessment of the truth.

Ortos
07-03-15, 13:17
As for me, I never ask but go on my instinct, and this turns out about 95% correct. But I think that asking beforehand is a safer option especially when new to a club. One time my instinct was wrong and I spent hours with a girl who wouldn't do anything but talk:if I had asked I wouldn't have gone with her, but oddly it was a very enjoyable session.Ah, another "Spreche-fick" strikes again!

I think we also have to factor in: Times are a'changin'! Whether we as individual mongers agree or not, many girls now scowl at a 50-e note as peanuts for what the value they put on their time and service. Economic factors being what they are these days, there seems to be more pressure exerted by these girls (generally) to get as much as they can from a client. Thus the rate of girls up-selling during sessions has increased expotentially in the last two years or so (or this what is seems to me), and if some girls smell weakness or inexperience in a man, she will now more likely try to expoilt the situation in any way (s) she can. Denying DFK for a 50 e session, but offering it for a 100 e session is a new, but now fast becoming more widespread ploy. This is why it becomes more important to clarify specifics these days than it used to be. However, there are factors that can negate this to some extent: You are a regular guest in a club and a "new" girl has seen you session multiple times with other girls. She knows if she wants your business she will have to offer her "A-game" right from the start of the first session.

Kvaser
07-03-15, 13:29
Just remember one thing: It's not the club that offers the best GFE, but the girl. Sure, certain clubs have better service standards than others, but this is mostly true in a general sense, and there maybe other negatives about that club which cancel out that one positive. Bernd's is the classic example of girls offering top-notch service (even CIM) for a 50e session, but the downside is: older not particularly stunning girls, small number on offer, restricted operating hours, an off-the-beaten track location.

In the Hessen area, World is now said to have the most number of girls offering DFK for a 30 min /50 e session, but the overall line up at that club nawadays is a mere shadow of what it used to be, and the number and looks quality of the girls falls short of, say, Oase and Sharks. The club is much more distant from Frankfurt than other area clubs, and requires greater time/effort to reach via public transport. Another example: Sharks is getting (widely speaking) positive reviews, but some girls there have attitude problems, and here's another important factor: Most of the rooms at Sharks are just too damn hot during these summer months, only a few have A / see. Mirrors in rooms are also restricted to maybe 3-4 rooms. At Oase, there are several (not all) rooms with A / see, and many, many have great mirrors.

My view is: In clubs like Sharks or Oase (or even Palace, believe it or not) with large line-ups you are going to find all kinds of girls, the full spectrum from utter money-squeezing rip-off sharky types to bona fide gems offering great GFE service to cold optifucks who give you little beyond their mere body to GND-types just in the business (this can go either way: girls who are extremely enthusiastic to please and give you everything and more for just 50 e; to girls who don't even know how to apply a condom properly! Etc.

I also firmly believe you should read reports on this board with a grain of salt and realise that, ultimately, you have to visit these clubs yourself to make a personal and meaningful assessment of the truth.Thanks for the input, Ortos. Yes, you are right about the whole YMMV thing, but even though I've been to various clubs in Dusseldorf, Vienna, Frankfurt (though more than four years ago), and Artemis in Berlin, and by now am pretty decent at spotting and separating the sharks from the more generous service providers among the girls, it's still useful to hear from other gents who also indulge in this hobby where real GFE is easiest to come by. Sure, they can occasionally be found even in places like Palace, but in order to secure the best likely experience for me, I prefer to visit clubs that currently are said to have most girls offering generous GFE with plenty of DKF and an overall positive attitude.

PussyLiccker
07-03-15, 13:48
Ah, another "Spreche-fick" strikes again!

I think we also have to factor in: Times are a'changin'! Whether we as individual mongers agree or not, many girls now scowl at a 50-e note as peanuts for what the value they put on their time and service. Economic factors being what they are these days, there seems to be more pressure exerted by these girls (generally) to get as much as they can from a client. Thus the rate of girls up-selling during sessions has increased expotentially in the last two years or so (or this what is seems to me), and if some girls smell weakness or inexperience in a man, she will now more likely try to expoilt the situation in any way (s) she can. Denying DFK for a 50 e session, but offering it for a 100 e session is a new, but now fast becoming more widespread ploy. This is why it becomes more important to clarify specifics these days than it used to be. However, there are factors that can negate this to some extent: You are a regular guest in a club and a "new" girl has seen you session multiple times with other girls. She knows if she wants your business she will have to offer her "A-game" right from the start of the first session.I get this sense as well. If I find a club will more likely do this, I will be more negotiating or business like, which I'm really not into. Lots of clubs around, and clubs that the rate is cheaper per hour like Samya with girls that are good with the lower rate. ACA for me is an unusual club that has high number of good looking girls in attendance per number of girls in attendence, but at the same time the rate is low, and chances of upsell are close to nil. At the NRW, even with the increase of extended time rate, don't really notice that happening. Simply, the girls either do it or not. It has to do with how the extras are priced (NRW is half), and if the club has more newbie tourists attending. If there are good number of clients that don't know the pricing or that will given in easily to up-selling, more prone for girls to do that. And of course, busy nights with many of such clients, would naturally have more popular girls looking for the easiest and looking pull as much as possible. Economically, it makes more sense for girls to show up on busier times if she can run into those clients that open their wallet more and easily fall for upselling.

Boomer10
07-03-15, 15:01
Ah, another "Spreche-fick" strikes again!

I think we also have to factor in: Times are a'changin'! Whether we as individual mongers agree or not, many girls now scowl at a 50-e note as peanuts for what the value they put on their time and service. Economic factors being what they are these days, there seems to be more pressure exerted by these girls (generally) to get as much as they can from a client. Thus the rate of girls up-selling during sessions has increased expotentially in the last two years or so (or this what is seems to me), and if some girls smell weakness or inexperience in a man, she will now more likely try to expoilt the situation in any way (s) she can. Denying DFK for a 50 e session, but offering it for a 100 e session is a new, but now fast becoming more widespread ploy. This is why it becomes more important to clarify specifics these days than it used to be. However, there are factors that can negate this to some extent: You are a regular guest in a club and a "new" girl has seen you session multiple times with other girls. She knows if she wants your business she will have to offer her "A-game" right from the start of the first session.The cost of a typical 30 minute session hasn't changed since the introduction of the euro. So if you look at it from the girls point of view, they haven't received a pay raise since 2002. The cost of living has gone up about 57% in the US (if you believe the government). So I can understand their point of view.

PussyLiccker
07-03-15, 15:22
The cost of a typical 30 minute session hasn't changed since the introduction of the euro. So if you look at it from the girls point of view, they haven't received a pay raise since 2002. The cost of living has gone up about 57% in the US (if you believe the government). So I can understand their point of view.That is true that the standard pricing has not gone up for how long, 10+ years? Somebody told me that Anal used to be 50 in Hessen, not sure if that is true. With the changing times, the variety in girls probably has decreased, and it's high percentage Ro now than in the past I take it. That means more Ro around willing to work for rate that has not increased due to less economic opportunities back home. Also, more clubs over time, creates competition probably to keep the rate low, but at the same time Oceans had influence clubs at the NRW to go up to flat 50 per half instead of reduced rate for extended rooms that has been going on for awhile. So they don't want to lose girls with their rate, and this shows that clubs have control of pricing. For the longest time, GT and LR has been officially 25 after first half per session, but some girls started going for flat 50, but that happened more at GT. That's not to say reduced rate clubs don't exist in mist of this. Over time, different girls work in the industry, and it shows that demand to work in club is still strong despite the static rate, and that has to do with where most of the girls are coming from.

For somebody with less opportunities in higher pay, the clubs would still be attractive. Some making significant amount than others that probably barely gets by. But, yeah, earning power was much strong back then. The value was much higher back then for sure.

The economy down in 2009 created decrease in demand and probably brought in some changes and marketing.

"The economic downturn of 2009 has resulted in changes at some brothels. Reduced prices and free promotions are now found. Some changes, the result of modern marketing tools, rebates, gimmicks. Brothels introducing all-inclusive flat-rates, free shuttle buses, discounts for seniors and taxi drivers. "Day passes." Some brothels reportedly including loyalty cards, group sex parties, rebates for golf players. Clients have reported reducing their number of weekly visits."

Christian G
07-03-15, 15:53
Somebody told me that Anal used to be 50 in Hessen, not sure if that is true. For what I know in Hessen Anal cost +100€.

DarkSmurf
07-03-15, 17:38
Hi guys,

My experience with FKKs is limited to World so far but I plan on visiting Frankfurt again next month and will have a Sunday, Monday and Tuesday free for FKK. So my question is which of the 3 main clubs (World, Oase, Sharks) usually has the best line-up on each of these days? And I know "best" can be a matter of taste so lets call say "biggest" line-up if that makes it easier.

And no, dessous days don't bother me.

Hessen Bub
07-03-15, 18:23
So if you look at it from the girls point of view, they haven't received a pay raise since 2002. The cost of living has gone up about 57% in the US (if you believe the government). So I can understand their point of view.That's why you find mainly Romanian and Bulgarian girls in FKK clubs and other brothels.

Anal has been 100€ extra in Hessen as long as I can remember.

HB.

Capt Dan
07-03-15, 22:30
Hi guys,

My experience with FKKs is limited to World so far but I plan on visiting Frankfurt again next month and will have a Sunday, Monday and Tuesday free for FKK. So my question is which of the 3 main clubs (World, Oase, Sharks) usually has the best line-up on each of these days? And I know "best" can be a matter of taste so lets call say "biggest" line-up if that makes it easier.

And no, dessous days don't bother me.Sunday, Monday, Tuesday are probably the worst days to visit any FKK, even the Frankfurt Mega Clubs. Probably the best Frankfurt clubs to visit (in terms of lineup) on Sunday would be Oase or possibly Sharks. Monday or Tuesday probably Oase.

Daani
07-04-15, 05:08
Hi guys,

As a newbie, what a girl might notice, would like to ask for Any specific recommendations for girls, which are nice looking and not doing all those up-sale games.

Preferably near the Airport.

Thanks,

Daani

PussyLiccker
07-04-15, 07:37
The cost of a typical 30 minute session hasn't changed since the introduction of the euro. So if you look at it from the girls point of view, they haven't received a pay raise since 2002. The cost of living has gone up about 57% in the US (if you believe the government). So I can understand their point of view.It seems prices has been on the down slope with the economic downturn.

http://www.economist.com/news/briefing/21611074-how-new-technology-shaking-up-oldest-business-more-bang-your-buck

Hessen Bub
07-04-15, 09:34
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday are probably the worst days to visit any FKK, even the Frankfurt Mega Clubs. Probably the best Frankfurt clubs to visit (in terms of lineup) on Sunday would be Oase or possibly Sharks. Monday or Tuesday probably Oase.Depends on what you are looking for. Tuesday is one of my favorite days. Yes, line up is not full blown like on a Friday. But less guys, relaxed girls, girls available, no loud music, no young drunken party people. Enough girls to session with.

HB.

Capt Dan
07-04-15, 14:31
Depends on what you are looking for. Tuesday is one of my favorite days. Yes, line up is not full blown like on a Friday. But less guys, relaxed girls, girls available, no loud music, no young drunken party people. Enough girls to session with.

HB.I don't disagree with the above sentiments but lineup will be more restricted in all clubs on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. As stated in the quoted post above there are however some other advantages.

PussyLiccker
07-04-15, 19:51
Yes, it all depends what one is looking for. Relaxed girls, and better ratio of girls to men, it's better to avoid peak times, but at the same time if looking for a particular girl large LU time would give better chances, but the girl may be heavy demand during those times. There's a trade-off. I guess some girls may not like the congested atmosphere too. This all depends on the club too, and past visits. For somebody not familiar with the club, it's better to get there when it's not so busy on a day that are known to be busy later on with close to full LU is projected to show up. Then try out other days to get a better picture of things. Looks like he's limited in his options anyhow.

GhzMan
07-04-15, 19:58
I'm not sure yet where should I spend my day off this upcoming Wednesday.

What do you say? Oase or Sharks.

Thanks in advance.

Hermann666
07-04-15, 19:59
For what I know in Hessen Anal cost +100.He might be referring to NRW. I paid €50 for anal in LR.

Shine123
07-05-15, 15:26
Hey guys,

Was wondering what were thoughts on commuting options. I'd like to use public transportation but the places I want to visit in 5 days are very distant: Aca, Samya, LL, LR, DV, oceans. I thought of getting a rental car but the girls in FKK clubs warned me last time not to do so. They say police patrol cars are usually roaming around FKK' during closing hours trying to bust someone for DUI, and I'm a heavy drinker myself.

One more thing, is there anything like a full one week pass to use any kind of public transportation in Germany.

Thanks in advance.

Rakko

Dufey
07-05-15, 16:08
They say police patrol cars are usually roaming around FKK' during closing hours trying to bust someone for DUI, and I'm a heavy drinker myself.Maybe less so a problem at this time since it is Ramadan and so the locals should not be drinking as much so law enforcement may be taking less vigilance on this one.

Samuel Park
07-05-15, 17:52
I'll visit FKK Oase 23-26 in July.

In my case, my cock is little sensitive with condoms.

Last time, I don't prepared condom for me.

I can't feel satisfaction while sex.

Can I prepare my own condom?

Girl don't think it weird?

Optimist
07-05-15, 18:56
Shine, if you are a heavy drinker then you have to use public transport.

The VRR website and bahn. De website will tell you all you need to know about public transport for the area you are going to. The VRR site tells you about the weekly tickets.

PussyLiccker
07-05-15, 19:30
Hey guys,

Was wondering what were thoughts on commuting options. I'd like to use public transportation but the places I want to visit in 5 days are very distant: Aca, Samya, LL, LR, DV, oceans. I thought of getting a rental car but the girls in FKK clubs warned me last time not to do so. They say police patrol cars are usually roaming around FKK' during closing hours trying to bust someone for DUI, and I'm a heavy drinker myself.

One more thing, is there anything like a full one week pass to use any kind of public transportation in Germany.

Thanks in advance.

RakkoSome clubs at the NRW are a bit tough with out a vehicle. Like for example, Aca and perhaps LL. Others I think are easy via public albeit the time it takes to get there. Look on the map and find a good location with public transport that takes the shortest amount of time to most clubs. Check the Aca thread for info on public transport, or get a hotel closest to Aca, and cab it if not too expensive. I personally don't like to get drunk in clubs, rentals work well for me.

Optimist
07-05-15, 20:55
PL. LL is about 50 minutes from Dusseldorf by public transport. I don't use public transport as I like to have the freedom to change my mind or to do detours to try a new place for a short visit.

PussyLiccker
07-05-15, 21:33
PL. LL is about 50 minutes from Dusseldorf by public transport. I don't use public transport as I like to have the freedom to change my mind or to do detours to try a new place for a short visit.LL stands for Luder Lounge? Gmaps shows 1:35 to 2 h depending on when the PT is taken. Most PT routes, ICE taken part way with good number of transfers. Pretty far out there. I rent for the same reason. I have stopped by smaller clubs on the East like Salome, Ryna, Panthera, F39, and Penelope since they were on the route back when leaving for ACA. Have yet to check out Neby or LuLo.

Optimist
07-06-15, 14:00
Sorry, I meant La Luna. I forgot LL could mean Luder Lounge.

Shine123
07-06-15, 14:25
Very much appreciated guys. I stretched my visit for two more days so I can take my time and use public transportation. Took the 7 day pass.

PussyLiccker
07-07-15, 02:48
Sorry, I meant La Luna. I forgot LL could mean Luder Lounge.Forgot about La Luna. That's probably what meant. Another one yet to check out. Got to check out some of these small clubs to see how they are like. Most hasn't been that eventful.

Shine123
07-09-15, 09:50
Guys,

Do you know of any English iPhone / android app for FKK clubs?

ActionOriented
07-10-15, 04:02
Guys,

Do you know of any English iPhone / android app for FKK clubs?I don't think there is one, would be great if there was such an app. iPhone has an app called 'Saunaclubs' which is in German and you can copy paste the information into google translate to understand what it says. Very inconvenient, IMHO. It's better to read the forum.

Willi69
07-10-15, 12:18
Do you know of any English iPhone / android app for FKK clubs?What do you expect from such an app? If you only need addresses try FV App from http://www.freierverkehr.com . The menu language is available in many languages but the content is only in German.

Agreojem
07-12-15, 03:59
I've just completed my 5th FKK tour. In the past, I've never really paid attention to the time, but I've always felt I was out much shorter than 30 min. So, this time I brought my watch in the room and monitor the time. I discovered that I am typically out within 15 min.

Then, I was observing how others are doing. I knew some Asian are out early, and indeed some Asians were out within 10 min. But also I've noticed most White people are out within 15-20 min.

I've tried to use full half hour, but not successful. Most girls, even the one I considered "nice girl" became irritated after 5-10 min of pounding. So, I ended up trying so hard to cum ASAP, so that I do not upset the girl I like. At times, it was no longer enjoyable. I was not expecting hard pounding for full 30 min. I was only seeking slow sensual service. But when I slow down, one girl even shout at me saying "fuck you will never cum if you move like this!" Then, forcefully changed to the top position and moved so hard until I cum.

I noticed some guys on this board are successful using up full 30 or 60 min (and some guys were even complaining 5 or 10 min shorter session as "bad session") Last year, I also talked to one guy in ACA who claimed he always spend 35-40 min. In the room no extra charge, no complain from the girls.

I am wondering how some guys are doing. It would be helpful, if you can share the breakdown of time (foreplay time, actual banging time etc.).

I am not trying to go overtime or use up until the last minutes, but I would like to stay in the room at least 20-25 min. For 30 min. Session.

Thanks so much!

PussyLiccker
07-12-15, 16:17
I've just completed my 5th FKK tour. In the past, I've never really paid attention to the time, but I've always felt I was out much shorter than 30 min. So, this time I brought my watch in the room and monitor the time. I discovered that I am typically out within 15 min.

Then, I was observing how others are doing. I knew some Asian are out early, and indeed some Asians were out within 10 min. But also I've noticed most White people are out within 15-20 min.

I've tried to use full half hour, but not successful. Most girls, even the one I considered "nice girl" became irritated after 5-10 min of pounding. So, I ended up trying so hard to cum ASAP, so that I do not upset the girl I like. At times, it was no longer enjoyable. I was not expecting hard pounding for full 30 min. I was only seeking slow sensual service. But when I slow down, one girl even shout at me saying "fuck you will never cum if you move like this!" Then, forcefully changed to the top position and moved so hard until I cum.

I noticed some guys on this board are successful using up full 30 or 60 min (and some guys were even complaining 5 or 10 min shorter session as "bad session") Last year, I also talked to one guy in ACA who claimed he always spend 35-40 min. In the room no extra charge, no complain from the girls.

I am wondering how some guys are doing. It would be helpful, if you can share the breakdown of time (foreplay time, actual banging time etc.).

I am not trying to go overtime or use up until the last minutes, but I would like to stay in the room at least 20-25 min. For 30 min. Session.

Thanks so much!If you don't check the time, you probably get jacked on time. Although when I didn't have watch, some girls would show me the time. But, that was with some girls, and not all will be like that.

Some girls will try to rush you into finishing if it's beyond their tolerance limit. 5-10 min isn't bad. Just sounds like the girl had bad attitude from what you quoted. I rarely run into girls that yell crap like that during the session. And yeah, it doesn't help you finish either which is the irony. I don't even like it when they say "cum baby cum," which is not as bad as what you quoted. Usually, the smart ones know the tricks to get you to finish. Mirrors help, looks helps, and I think some girls know that DFK helps too during missionary. Of course how they fuck has lot to do with it too. Usually it's the same, positions change, change, and etc. But, there has been some girls that know how to fuck. I haven't run into them much, pretty rare.

How long you stay in the room depends on the interaction with the girl, and of course the girl. I think more GFE type interaction would draw out longer. Some girls are just more honest when it comes to giving full time, and of course there will be a few that try to stick it to you for 2 min over. Or a girl will want to start smoking and talk at the end trying to draw the session past the half hour, so it's better to have a watch and check the watch.

ACA I never got rushed for service, and girls are pretty honest about full-filling the time. Same for GT too, even for half hour session, although there could odd one here and there, and I think it just depends on the girl picked, and room interaction. Generally, NRW clubs, I don't run into cheated times. Hessen, you see that more with tourists or busy nights with hurrying girls, guys doing extended time helps girls not rush. On the busiest night of the year, a girl was doing 10min rooms, back and forth. It was interesting to see this since she's a slow GFE not on the such busy days.

Also, some guys probably don't care, and once they finish they are out. Funnies story I've heard was a NL punter at GT finished in 5 min stroking his shaft looking at the girl, and out the door. Probably didn't care to stay or didn't know.

Optimist
07-12-15, 17:21
I am really annoyed if a girl does less than the 30 minutes. It happens to me on maybe 10% of my first sessions with new girls. If she went do the time I have paid for I consider her to be disrespectful and a poor businesswoman.

I think I normally get the full time because I make it clear I am a regular visitor to Germany and that I have been visiting clubs for years. I always say that I never do more than 30 minutes on a first session, indicating that I am likely to be a repeat customer possibly for longer sessions.

I also try to see how long the girl spends in rooms. If she is usually out very quickly I will be careful before I go with her (but of course as PL says some clients want to finish the second they come) If she is a popular girl who gives full time then I will wait as long as necessary for her to be free.

I also go by instinct, particularly reacting to whether the girl makes proper eye contact before the deal is sealed.

As for how I use the session, it varies from sex all the time to talking to massage. It depends what sort of connection there is. I have no programme, and don't like girls who have a programme

UltraHappy
07-12-15, 17:22
I've just completed my 5th FKK tour.

I've tried to use full half hour, but not successful.

Thanks so much!This never happens to me -- or it is so rare that I do not recall the last time this has happened to me.

Question: How did the girls know that you only want 30 minutes from them and not 5 hours? Did you tell them before the room that you only intend to do 30 minutes with them?

Your posts seem to indicate that you went to GT and YY. Which clubs did you have these experiences at mostly? What other clubs did you visit? How many girls at each club did you take to the room? You did not post any about your experiences and the clubs you went to, so it is difficult to try to understand the background here.

When you were at GT, where you taking the girls to the room during gaytime (that is, when there were a million more men than chicks there)? Or also during quiet times?

How did you decide which girls to go to the room with? Did you just go with the ones who approached you or did you select your prey on your own? (that is, make the first approach). What was the nature and length of your conversations with the girls before going to the room? (without any personal details).

Most of all, I am really curious how the girls knew you only intended to spend 30 minutes with them and that you did not intend to stay with them in the room for 3 hours. Please elaborate.

More information around these questions will help everyone better advise you.

PussyLiccker
07-12-15, 17:33
I have different experiences at different clubs. At select Hessen clubs say Oase or Palace, it turns into negotiations with select girls, and how long comes up. Sometimes at some clubs I just take the girl and go as no negotiations really required as I know the odds. So the picture is that no talk of duration is mentioned in the begging at certain clubs, and it's typical at the NRW. I'm not a negotiating type, so I prefer just to go with flow with no surprises.

Sanuk327
07-12-15, 17:49
If you don't check the time, you probably get jacked on time. Although when I didn't have watch, some girls would show me the time. But, that was with some girls, and not all will be like that.

Some girls will try to rush you into finishing if it's beyond their tolerance limit. 5-10 min isn't bad. Just sounds like the girl had bad attitude from what you quoted. I rarely run into girls that yell crap like that during the session. And yeah, it doesn't help you finish either which is the irony. I don't even like it when they say "cum baby cum," which is not as bad as what you quoted. Usually, the smart ones know the tricks to get you to finish. Mirrors help, looks helps, and I think some girls know that DFK helps too during missionary. Of course how they fuck has lot to do with it too. Usually it's the same, positions change, change, and etc. But, there has been some girls that know how to fuck. I haven't run into them much, pretty rare.

How long you stay in the room depends on the interaction with the girl, and of course the girl. I think more GFE type interaction would draw out longer. Some girls are just more honest when it comes to giving full time, and of course there will be a few that try to stick it to you for 2 min over. Or a girl will want to start smoking and talk at the end trying to draw the session past the half hour, so it's better to have a watch and check the watch.

ACA I never got rushed for service, and girls are pretty honest about full-filling the time. Same for GT too, even for half hour session, although there could odd one here and there, and I think it just depends on the girl picked, and room interaction. Generally, NRW clubs, I don't run into cheated times. Hessen, you see that more with tourists or busy nights with hurrying girls, guys doing extended time helps girls not rush. On the busiest night of the year, a girl was doing 10min rooms, back and forth. It was interesting to see this since she's a slow GFE not on the such busy days.

Also, some guys probably don't care, and once they finish they are out. Funnies story I've heard was a NL punter at GT finished in 5 min stroking his shaft looking at the girl, and out the door. Probably didn't care to stay or didn't know.In contrary to prevailing opinion that southern looking customers are not as welcomed, many business oriented girls actually prefer them since their sessions last on average shorter for the same money. As soon as they are done, they usually tend to leave shortly since they don't value much after action time because of cultural and language barriers. For service oriented girls it is not as worthwhile comparing to other negative factors.

Syzygies
07-12-15, 18:21
I have different experiences at different clubs. At select Hessen clubs say Oase or Palace, it turns into negotiations with select girls, and how long comes up. Sometimes at some clubs I just take the girl and go as no negotiations really required as I know the odds. So the picture is that no talk of duration is mentioned in the begging at certain clubs, and it's typical at the NRW. I'm not a negotiating type, so I prefer just to go with flow with no surprises.I don't negotiate with girls at all. If she wants to negotiate before the session, or quote a whole lot of rules, its usually time for "Bye-bye" no session. I am clearly liking go with the flow type of girls.

Obviously some girls will ask what I am looking for at the beginning of the session. I normally say I am liking standard things, rarely taking extras but normally will go for an hour provided I am having fun. This approach rarely works out to be a problem.

The most common problem is girls with stiff legs and back arching, I. E. That don't want full penetration. That is a big turn off. Those sessions will obviously not go for 1 hour, maybe less than 30 minutes and its unlikely I will manage any decent fuck. That is a problem that cannot normally be rectified by negotiation. Once Helli warned me of having a small pussy and thought she should check me out first. We decided to give it a try anyway as I promised to be gentle. LOL Got it off with minor difficulties.

Bossy or excessively assertive girls are also a big turn off.

Ocassionally you hit a girl that just doesn't seem to have any clue or any skills at all. Again this probably cannot be avoided by negotiation. No DFK is not a deal breaker on its own for me. Some girls that were originally zero kissing changed to a moderate DFK in a subsequent booking. Light kissing is acceptable to me if the girl is otherwise very hot and very pretty. Very few girls are 100% perfect. Always has to be some compromise.

Free Dude
07-12-15, 19:01
If you are scared of being short changed for time, you should go to Freude. All rooms have timers now, which are set at 30 minutes when you enter and count down. When the time is up a buzzer goes off. Also nice for guys who want to feel like a girl "likes you", as it is surprisingly common to have a girl add a few minutes beforehand or to have her say to ignore the buzzer (it will snooze for about 5 minutes and go off again).

PussyLiccker
07-12-15, 19:35
If you are scared of being short changed for time, you should go to Freude. All rooms have timers now, which are set at 30 minutes when you enter and count down. When the time is up a buzzer goes off. Also nice for guys who want to feel like a girl "likes you", as it is surprisingly common to have a girl add a few minutes beforehand or to have her say to ignore the buzzer (it will snooze for about 5 minutes and go off again).I've been to Freud, but before renovations. I would agree that you can meet reliable sessions there, but there were only a few girls that were my types, and can't say the LU is comparable to some other clubs. I can't say my sessions were better than some of the top sessions I've had at Aca. All girls at Aca may not have the same service attitude as Freude, but if you find one, service can be pretty high.

Agreojem
07-12-15, 19:52
This never happens to me -- or it is so rare that I do not recall the last time this has happened to me.

Question: How did the girls know that you only want 30 minutes from them and not 5 hours? Did you tell them before the room that you only intend to do 30 minutes with them?

Your posts seem to indicate that you went to GT and YY. Which clubs did you have these experiences at mostly? What other clubs did you visit? How many girls at each club did you take to the room? You did not post any about your experiences and the clubs you went to, so it is difficult to try to understand the background here..Thank you guys for responses. I am surprised all of you've been successful using full 30 min.

This time, I went to Frankfurt (Sharks X2, Oase, World). I've been always indicating I only want 30 min. Before going to the room (only one exception below). I generally like Safe GFE and do not do dirty etc. I prefer to stay longer inside her. Despite I brought my watch, all the sessions on first 3 days ended within 15 min. I prefer to go for shower immediately after, instead of chatting or massaging the girl. So, I've try to reach climax at 20-25 minutes mark, but not successful.

Only exception was the last day at Sharks.

1st session with Mia: This was the first time I did not pre discuss the duration and she was clearly going for 1 hour. So, she was giving me generous amount of time for the foreplay and she was very skillful. Then about after 15 min. , I told her I only want 30 minutes. Fortunately, her service did not decline after that probably because I took CIM option and promised extra tip. 25 min. In the room.

2nd session with Nina: She was more tolerant perhaps because of her age (19) and new to the business. 25 min. In the room and good amount of time pounding.

3rd session: Haily: pounding time was short (5-10 min.) but long BBJ with CIM option. 25 min. In the room.

So my question is: Maximum of how long penetration time would be tolerated by most girls? I do not do constant hard pounding.

Thank you so much.

PussyLiccker
07-12-15, 21:59
In contrary to prevailing opinion that southern looking customers are not as welcomed, many business oriented girls actually prefer them since their sessions last on average shorter for the same money. As soon as they are done, they usually tend to leave shortly since they don't value much after action time because of cultural and language barriers. For service oriented girls it is not as worthwhile comparing to other negative factors.I hear this from time to time. Don't know if there is real way to validate if this is the truth. I've heard contrary things by girls. One would say, a bit on the rough side, not respectful or the girl was a big afraid, but the clientele there was short-neck types. I've heard girls say, the clients at one place are different from another, and more normal types there. This could have been more of a prejudice than anything else. Then you hear that they finish quick. A girl told me one of them would try to stick around after so that his friends won't notice he came out so quick. Maybe the Turks are generally younger types that finish quicker if they were backed up for awhile. You hear all kinds of mixed things from girls. I just take it as hearsay as there are all types of men.

But, if they are quick, then that means that they generally don't go for long sessions.

One thing I know is that, at the certain time, they will mass session girls. I've noticed this. Like at the last minute start looking for girls before closing, and just grab anybody.

UltraHappy
07-13-15, 01:28
Thank you guys for responses. I am surprised all of you've been successful using full 30 min.

This time, I went to Frankfurt (Sharks X2, Oase, World). I've been always indicating I only want 30 min.
Thank you so much.Well, there you go. You just explained the problem. If you start out telling them you only want 30 minutes, you have removed all incentive for them to try to entice you into staying in the room longer. Of course they will try to finish you off quickly. They already got their 50 Euros once the activity in the room started and now every minute extra they spend in the room is just "wasted" time.

Next time, don't tell them from the start that you are only staying 30 minutes in the room. That will likely dramatically improve your experience.

McAdonis
07-13-15, 01:56
My first session with a girl almost always is a 50 EUR session. If they ask, I am always upfront about it. Do I get rushed? I've probably gotten rushed between 5-10 times. And those occurrences were at Palace and Oase. That said, I only remember the times when I got upset. There were probably a lot of other times, where they urged me to finish, but it wasn't in an aggressive, rude manner-more like a polite request-so I doubt I would remember those.

TankTank123
07-13-15, 01:59
Allow me to relate what one girl from Sharks explained to me last year concerning her calculations.

She said that after a single session, she would need 15 minutes to clean up and another 15 minutes at least to have a drink and smoke and secure another customer. That totals 60 minutes. A double session would total 90 minutes.

She then said that therefore for a single session without extras to be as worthwhile as a double session, it would have to completed within 15 minutes, so that the total time would be 45 minutes. She added that other girls might be able to turnaround faster, within 5 minutes, as they do not properly wash up.

She also said that once she secures an extra, like CIM, then she can take her time and complete the full 30 minutes, and still have 30 minutes to spare!

McAdonis
07-13-15, 02:13
Allow me to relate what one girl from Sharks explained to me last year concerning her calculations.

She said that after a single session, she would need 15 minutes to clean up and another 15 minutes at least to have a drink and smoke and secure another customer. That totals 60 minutes. A double session would total 90 minutes.

She then said that therefore for a single session without extras to be as worthwhile as a double session, it would have to completed within 15 minutes, so that the total time would be 45 minutes. She added that other girls might be able to turnaround faster, within 5 minutes, as they do not properly wash up.This girl assumes she can be continuously booked. A lot of times, I see girls sitting around anyway. But then again, I tend to not go with the most popular, busy girls. Also my preference is to go on non-peak nights as well. Some girls seem confident that they can hook a big fish, so they'd rather forego a sure 50, for the chance that they might score a big fish.

TankTank123
07-13-15, 02:17
This girl assumes she can be continuously booked.I forgot to add that this girl was at that time a popular girl. Judging from some reports this year, she has become even more calculative.

Agreojem
07-13-15, 03:16
Well, there you go. You just explained the problem. If you start out telling them you only want 30 minutes, you have removed all incentive for them to try to entice you into staying in the room longer. Of course they will try to finish you off quickly. They already got their 50 Euros once the activity in the room started and now every minute extra they spend in the room is just "wasted" time.

Next time, don't tell them from the start that you are only staying 30 minutes in the room. That will likely dramatically improve your experience.OK. Thanks for the suggestion. I will try the method next time.

Now, would anyone please kindly suggest how long of actual penetration time you would consider reasonable and accepted by most girls? I do not want to take extra all the time. So, it is based on 30 min. No extra.

PL: yes, I agree, may be true at times. Just for the record, I am not bad looking and short neck. And I am very gentle.

Thank you!

Member #4581
07-13-15, 03:24
I think TT123's math is right. First of all, these girls pay what, a hundred? Just to get in; also assume, they could make at least ten per hour if they worked as a waitress or something else for 8 hrs? I don't know what is the minimum wage in Germany. But that is nearly 200 euro they need to recuperate. Since I used a 8 HR workday example here, assume they need to get back the same 200 in a 8 HR window. That is at least 2 hrs work with no extras, or 4 half HR sessions. If the latter, each one of them has a 15 to 20 min added on top for the wash and makeup again, mouthwash etc. Not to mention invest time again to pursue another customer, close the sale, walking up those stairs, possible room waits, fetching blankets and preparing the bed, etc. I doubt that if a girl only does 30 min sessions, she can do more than 8 to 10 of those in a 8 HR window.

I see some girls not at all busy even on weekend nights, and it seems to me that they might make more net cash (net of what they need to pay to get in) if they worked something outside even at minimum wage. Perhaps those minimum wage jobs are too tough, and those girls perhaps feel that hooking in the club is easier, even if they make less money.

Not to mention the management fee discussed by HB!

Member #4581
07-13-15, 03:47
BTW, I generally extract the full 30 min from a session more or less, and the girls rarely grumble. That said, I am not a hard pounder, far from it. Also, I don't need a lot of other things like DFK, DATY, etc, and perhaps that makes life easy for them. Some of my sessions go much longer than 30 min, but sometimes I take just 30, it all depends. But since my visits are rare, I take a lot of sessions, even 6 to 7 per day for 3 to 4 days in a row, and obviously, I can't finish in most of these sessions. I warn the girl right upfront I can't finish, but I want to spent some time with a light blow job, a bit of chat or caressing, a few minutes of fuck, etc and they seem fine. They are happy to get a easy 50, and don't mind that I take it all the way to the 28th min before leaving the room. Also, if the girl is reasonably nice, I do repeats, and that also they like and another reason not to grumble.

Jimmy Boy 99
07-13-15, 04:13
If you are scared of being short changed for time, you should go to Freude. All rooms have timers now, which are set at 30 minutes when you enter and count down. When the time is up a buzzer goes off. Also nice for guys who want to feel like a girl "likes you", as it is surprisingly common to have a girl add a few minutes beforehand or to have her say to ignore the buzzer (it will snooze for about 5 minutes and go off again).The timer is not automatically set to 30 minutes: the girl sets the time. Also, one girl set the time on her phone when we were in the rooms behind the kino, so I don't know if all the rooms have timers. I know the rooms between the money locker and the entrace do have timers because when I turned around from starting my computer, I saw a clock ticking with 23:45 minutes on it. Since we were not in the room for 6 minutes, she obviously set it to 25 minutes (I finished in 20 so it didn't matter, otherwise I would have had to have a talk with her). I had another session later with a different girl and saw that she put 20 minutes on the clock. I told her the session was supposed to be 30 minutes, not 20, so changed the timer to 29 minutes, which she accepted. Lesson: don't assume she will set the tiime at 30 minutes. Check it and change t if necessary.

UltraHappy
07-13-15, 04:28
OK. Thanks for the suggestion. I will try the method next time.

Now, would anyone please kindly suggest how long of actual penetration time you would consider reasonable and accepted by most girls? I do not want to take extra all the time. So, it is based on 30 min. No extra.

Thank you!How long penetration time? This is entirely up to you.

Generally, if it is my first time with a girl, I might spend the first 5-7 minutes chatting with her, asking her about herself. Then, I move on to the room activities.

If I know the girl well already, we might skip the small talk and get right down to business, especially if I've already done multiple sessions with her already that day. I often start with a blowjob, maybe 10,15, or 20 minutes. Or, if I know her well, maybe we start with kissing and making out first, then blowjob. Then, sex. How long I last in sex depends on how tired I am. If I'm on my third day of marathon sex without a rest day, then I might be fucking for a solid 25-40 minutes or maybe more, before giving up and resting from the exertion. I don't really keep track of the time this way. I just keep going as long as I am enjoying myself and haven't tired myself out yet.

I always thought I fucked hard, but one of my girls explained to me that compared to the other men, I don't fuck hard at all. She tried to demonstrate how hard the other guys fuck compared to me by getting on top of me and really going at it, but then, she even admitted that she was holding back because she didn't want to hurt me. So, in this way, she was just giving me an idea. In any case, the girls tell me that I am not rough at all. And, when other girls ask my favorites if I am rough, my favorites will explain to the new girl, "No, he is gentle. Don't worry, he is not rough. " So, it seems that the consensus is that I am gentle. But since I do many marathon sessions, unless it's my first day, I don't finish quickly and will often fuck for long periods of time.

In any case, I always check in with the girl from time to time, and they always tell me that they are ok, they are fine, etc. "Don't worry," they always say.

Then, I might rest awhile and chat with the girl. Maybe we just kiss and make-out awhile. Maybe we go to the Kino for a little naughtiness awhile. Or maybe we just finish up and shower and then repeat over again. Or maybe, we do blowjob awhile and then more sex. I've had girls give me a blowjob for an hour before, but I typically limit my blowjobs to only 25 minutes max, but sometimes I am enjoying them so much that I let them go on longer. One time when I was really tired, I even fell asleep during a marathon hour and a half blowjob that was particularly exquisite. I don't know how long I dozed off for, maybe just a few minutes? It's difficult to know how long I dozed off for since I wasn't looking at the time. I suspect it was just a couple of minutes. It was really nice waking up with my dick being engulfed by her mouth though.

But everyone is different I suppose. The basic rule is that you just do what pleases you -- as long as you aren't making your girl unhappy. If you are making your girl unhappy, then you have to make the difficult decision about whether you accommodate her or you find another girl who will be happier with whatever it is you want to do.

Optimist
07-13-15, 11:09
Nice summary UltraHappy.

I agree, plus one other guiding rule for me: to make sure I am doing what the girl likes, unless she is a shark. This leads to some excellent sessions, but sometimes does distract me from what I want in the short-term and means I don't finish. I do however refuse requests for massage. If I know a girl well I will sometimes tell her she can choose what she wants to do: this is clearly an unusual approach as it takes them a few minutes to believe. It does sometimes lead to odd things like sharing photos, listening to music and so on, but this is in the context of excellent sex..

This also means I quickly get to be seen as an easy decent customer and don't get time cut short.

As for the income of girls. A girl can make acceptable money doing 30 minute rooms, even earning in one day more than the average monthly wage in Romania (yes there may be a management fee so to speak for the service they provide us,, but that will depend to some extent on the earnings) There are two ways for a girl to get into this league: be a ruthless energetic shark or give good service. The latter is actually the easier option for them, but the hope to find a fabled client who gives 500 for an hour session can send some girls on the wrong path.

One of the less busy girls at World said it was much better financially for her than working as a waitress, and less hard work, as Jnpr30 has already suggested.

Optimist
07-13-15, 11:33
I have never seen this raised, but I have recently come across a client who regularly requests, and gets discounts. By this I don't mean free time, but literally paying less and getting cash back. He is despite this quite popular with workers.

I have never had the nerve to do this. Does anybody successfully do this? And if so, how?

I guess anybody who does this will want to keep their secret to themselves.:)

Faceless78
07-13-15, 12:00
But everyone is different I suppose. The basic rule is that you just do what pleases you -- as long as you aren't making your girl unhappy. If you are making your girl unhappy, then you have to make the difficult decision about whether you accommodate her or you find another girl who will be happier with whatever it is you want to do.There might be a third way to solve the problem. One friend has some special needs during sex, something like sm, not to hard but sure to make the girl uncomfortable more or less. So to make the girls don't leave and will go with him again he usually provides some incentives to those who can meet his needs.

McAdonis
07-13-15, 14:21
I have never seen this raised, but I have recently come across a client who regularly requests, and gets discounts. By this I don't mean free time, but literally paying less and getting cash back. He is despite this quite popular with workers.

I have never had the nerve to do this. Does anybody successfully do this? And if so, how?

I guess anybody who does this will want to keep their secret to themselves.:)Don't think most guests would disclose the names of girls that give them discount pricing. Simply because other customers would ask for the discount too, and ruin it for them.

Did he disclose what kind of prices he was getting? Was he paying 30 EUR for a 30 minute room instead of the normal 50 EUR? I think what would be more common is offer the girl the girl something like 300 for 3 hours, which is normal Hessen pricing, but then ask for all extras to be included.

Optimist
07-13-15, 14:35
Thanks McAdonis. I wasn't expecting to know who, but more an idea about tactics for discounts on sessions of under an hour with no extras. I guess it is just a question of asking in the right way.

Member #4581
07-13-15, 22:46
300 for 3 hrs with all extras, hmm. Interesting. Does that include multiple finishes and say, multiple CIMs?

In the same vein, how does anal sex work? I have no interest in it, but curious in an academic way. Do you pay 100 extra for 5 minutes of anal sex, and what if you fuck continuously for 3 hours in the ass, is it still an extra hundred?

A different question. I heard of customers paying 800 a day, and a couple of times I was offered such service myself, and I heard of others around here saying you can get a full day for less, but don't know what is the smallest amount anyone paid for a full day. Can you get a girl for a full day for say 500? And is that inside the club or outside?

I am sure the answers to all these depend on the specific guy and girl, just curious if there is a trend.

Agreojem
07-14-15, 03:50
Also, I don't need a lot of other things like DFK, DATY, etc, and perhaps that makes life easy for them. I am same as you, do not need DFK, Dirty etc. Most of time, I just want to enjoy slow gentle fuck for at least 20 minutes or so. I am quite impressed guys here can pound longer without complain.

I concluded that it might be my appearance being young and naive, which gave girls impression of easy quick fish.

I recall some sessions that girls pounded very hard from the start, then after 5 minutes or so when they discovered nothing happening to me, they appeared puzzled. They usually comply with one or two position change, then they became clearly annoyed and upset. I think that is when they realized I was not as easy fish as they originally thought.

A few previous sessions, we were walking to the room holding hands like honeymooner, then waking back 5 meter a part to the locker like divorced couple.

I still not sure best solution. But I got good idea about what to expect.

Thanks all for valuable comments.

Hessen Bub
07-14-15, 10:04
Can you get a girl for a full day for say 500? And is that inside the club or outside?TOP girls maybe no, others maybe yes, inside or outside. Outside she will save the entry, tax etc.

HB.

Sirioja
07-14-15, 16:22
300 for 3 hrs with all extras, hmm. Interesting. Does that include multiple finishes and say, multiple CIMs?

In the same vein, how does anal sex work? I have no interest in it, but curious in an academic way. Do you pay 100 extra for 5 minutes of anal sex, and what if you fuck continuously for 3 hours in the ass, is it still an extra hundred?

A different question. I heard of customers paying 800 a day, and a couple of times I was offered such service myself, and I heard of others around here saying you can get a full day for less, but don't know what is the smallest amount anyone paid for a full day. Can you get a girl for a full day for say 500? And is that inside the club or outside?

I am sure the answers to all these depend on the specific guy and girl, just curious if there is a trend.I think if you propose 500 to your Aylice on a Thursday, from 5 pm to midnight, she may accept, maybe with CIM if she provides, I preferred to cum kissing her, go on Wednesday to propose her, but are you strong enough to fuck non stop for hours? About anal, not a question of time, but pain or girl exhausted.

Agreojem
07-15-15, 03:32
TOP girls maybe no, others maybe yes, inside or outside. Outside she will save the entry, tax etc.

HB.OK, now I understand. At Sharks, one guy was captivating beautiful slender long hair brunette for over several hours (there were a few others like her, but she was most stunning. If anyone knows her name, I would appreciate). I was wondering what type of deal he made.

Anyhow, is there any way to intercept? I was just waiting and waiting until she become free, but never happened. I noticed one guy tried to grab her so hard when she went to bathroom break, but it seemed not successful.

Hessen Bub
07-15-15, 13:10
Anyhow, is there any way to intercept? I was just waiting and waiting until she become free, but never happenedIf a girl is obviously busy with a client I would NEVER intercept. Unless I know her and I am sure she is just chatting with him and she is not "booked". Or I know her and him, different situation.

HB.

Jymondor
07-15-15, 14:17
If a girl is obviously busy with a client I would NEVER intercept. Unless I know her and I am sure she is just chatting with him and she is not "booked". Or I know her and him, different situation.

HB.This is very true, however exception might happen. When I see good looking girl bored by the endless conversation with non-stop talking man I can make eye contact with her. Of course the man should not see that. In most of cases girl will find a reason to escape boring man and switch to me.

Jymondor
07-15-15, 14:22
TOP girls maybe no, others maybe yes, inside or outside. Outside she will save the entry, tax etc.

HB.Kimba (Sharks) told me that she has a regular who visits Sharks once per couple of weeks. He takes her for whole time of his stay paying time in the room and time they are eating or relaxing in Jacuzzi together. That was her answer on my question why I didn't see her yesterday. She was whole evening with that man.

Oxano1983
07-15-15, 14:28
Is it possible to ask girls for rimjob? Oase, Sharks, World?

Where is best?

Is it extra or included? Price if it is extra, thank you.

Ahasveros
07-15-15, 19:21
At Sharks, one guy was captivating beautiful slender long hair brunette for over several hours (there were a few others like her, but she was most stunning. If anyone knows her name, I would appreciate). I was wondering what type of deal he made.

Anyhow, is there any way to intercept? I was just waiting and waiting until she become free, but never happened. I noticed one guy tried to grab her so hard when she went to bathroom break, but it seemed not successful.My guess would be Evita.

Regular customer of hers. He may promise a lot to her in the near term beyond paying for her time. Happened before.

Some girls are not as smart as they think they are.

Hessen Bub
07-15-15, 20:27
Evita moved to Oase.

HB.

Ahasveros
07-15-15, 20:50
Evita moved to Oase.Yeah, somebody like you already posted that elsewhere hours ago.

Sirioja
07-15-15, 21:45
Evita moved to Oase.

HB.Was at Sharks last Sunday and quite busy.

UShobbyist
07-16-15, 21:57
Is it possible to ask girls for rimjob? Oase, Sharks, World?

Where is best?

Is it extra or included? Price if it is extra, thank you.You can ask the girls of FKK clubs for anything except BBFS. The problem is that most of the girls either refuse to do this or charge you a large amount of extra to rip you off. You might have better luck if you visit some smaller FKK clubs in NRW region.

UltraHappy
07-17-15, 02:29
You can ask the girls of FKK clubs for anything except BBFS. The problem is that most of the girls either refuse to do this or charge you a large amount of extra to rip you off. You might have better luck if you visit some smaller FKK clubs in NRW region.Oxano1983 was asking about rimjob. That means licking in and around the anal region. Just to be clear, it does not refer to BBFS.

Hessen Bub
07-17-15, 14:24
No idea if she moved to Oase permanently but I saw her after Sunday. And two days later I didn't spot her at Sharks.

HB.

TankTank123
07-17-15, 14:31
No idea if she moved to Oase permanently but I saw her after Sunday. And two days later I didn't spot her at Sharks.

HB.HB,

Thank you very much for such a prompt response. So prompt that it came while I was still in the process of deleting my post, which I did because I realised that I had foolishly quoted the name of a person who might then start another string of rantings.

UShobbyist
07-17-15, 17:20
Oxano1983 was asking about rimjob. That means licking in and around the anal region. Just to be clear, it does not refer to BBFS.My posting was telling him about rim job. LOL. Probably I should have written that Excerpt for BBFS you can ask the girls for anything including rim job.

UltraHappy
07-17-15, 23:53
My posting was telling him about rim job. LOL. Probably I should have written that Excerpt for BBFS you can ask the girls for anything including rim job.Oh, I understand now. In answer to Oxano1983's question then, UShobbyist is right. You can ask but many girls will not do this. Some do. Most will ask for extra. I mean, it sounds gross, so I would suspect most girls to be adverse to this. In any case, I can't give you any hard data since I don't go around asking for this. I've read reports of girls doing this, so that shows that some girls do in fact offer this, for the right price.

Sanuk327
07-18-15, 02:36
Oh, I understand now. In answer to Oxano1983's question then, UShobbyist is right. You can ask but many girls will not do this. Some do. Most will ask for extra. I mean, it sounds gross, so I would suspect most girls to be adverse to this. In any case, I can't give you any hard data since I don't go around asking for this. I've read reports of girls doing this, so that shows that some girls do in fact offer this, for the right price.Lena (german-arabic with huge boobs) in HP / AG did me very good rimming with her tongue inside for 25 extra.

SavoySuit
07-19-15, 14:05
Hello,

I have a question about CIM when in comes to threesomes. How does this work? Will they both want to take the load? I don't want to pay 2 CIM's, but I'm not sure how the logistics of this work. I ask as I don't like finishing inside the girl. Prefer HJ / BJ. If they're both sucking on it and I come. Do I have to pay both the extra?

UShobbyist
07-19-15, 21:07
Hello,

I have a question about CIM when in comes to threesomes. How does this work? Will they both want to take the load? I don't want to pay 2 CIM's, but I'm not sure how the logistics of this work. I ask as I don't like finishing inside the girl. Prefer HJ / BJ. If they're both sucking on it and I come. Do I have to pay both the extra?My advice to you is that you should not do any threesomes before you know everything about one-on-one sessions. For the time being, if you do threesomes, you probably will get ripped off.

Hessen Bub
07-19-15, 21:10
Your sperm touches both their mouths. You pay for CIM for each girl. So make sure you don't.

HB.

Oxano1983
07-20-15, 07:50
Lena (german-arabic with huge boobs) in HP / AG did me very good rimming with her tongue inside for 25 extra.Sorry what is HP / AG? Thank you so much for answer it sounds cool!

SavoySuit
07-20-15, 10:01
Your sperm touches both their mouths. You pay for CIM for each girl. So make sure you don't.

HB.Thanks for the answer. Perhaps I'll just do a game of blowjob roulette with them then.

Sanuk327
07-20-15, 20:43
Sorry what is HP / AG? Thank you so much for answer it sounds cool!HP / AG means Acapulco Gold (ex Haus Panthera) in Ratingen. Call ahead as Lena worked few days a week (or may already left as many other girls). She is naturalized German born in Lebanon. Good service overall.

Trans Atlantic
07-21-15, 03:17
Thanks for the answer. Perhaps I'll just do a game of blowjob roulette with them then.You better make sure the girls are up to that as well before you take them to the room or you may end up with sucks / wipe down / suck / wipe down / suck / wipe down etc.

Maxime
07-22-15, 11:45
If you make a trio, it is common you pay each girl the same amount, and so a facial while both girls their mouths are in the area of your sperm, means 2 xCIM price (so +2 x25 in NRW and +2 x50 in Hessen! If one girl really lacks performance and explicitely does not want to offer CIM or CIF, you of course only have to pay one girl the extra (same for A-level).

Avoid lesbo shows, because this means +25 (or +50 in Hessen area) for BOTH girls by definition.

Once saw a fellow monger have a threesome with 2 porno girls in Oase (the good old days.) who offered him lesbo, CIM and A-level and he went for it. Total cost Euro 500 for 30 minutes! (2 x (50+50+50+100)).

I only do threesomes when I know at least one of the girls from a 1-to-1 session and the 2 have good chemistry together, otherwise it is recipe for an expensive catastrophe!

Optimist
07-22-15, 14:11
Excellent summary Maxime. I always think that if one wants to collect extras then, unless one knows an outstanding worker in FKK, it is better to go for a cheap apartment or RLD worker.

For example one can get if very lucky 30 minutes anal, CIP, fisting for 50 euros with a good performer (compared to probably 250 plus in Hessen FKK).

More typically I would expect to pay a bit more than 50.

The downside is the time involved in travelling, whereas in FKK one can just sit and choose

XXL
07-22-15, 16:31
Anyhow, is there any way to intercept? I was just waiting and waiting until she become free, but never happened. One thing you can do if you can't catch her eye is ask another girl. She will go up to the busy girl and discretly get the message across. Girls are usually keen to do this.

Banana Boi
07-22-15, 22:17
One thing you can do if you can't catch her eye is ask another girl. She will go up to the busy girl and discretly get the message across. Girls are usually keen to do this.One of my many strategies. If a girl I don't want to zimmer with asks, I let her know I'm waiting for so and so and point to the girl I want to go with. On several occasions, the rejected girl went to the girl I wanted and let her know, resulting in the girl I wanted to come talk to me.

Dracula 99
07-23-15, 02:18
Hello all,

I am new to the forum and am trying to learn all I can from the reports. Thanks everyone who makes reports, it helps a rookie like me so much! Anyway, I have a few questions I am hoping to get help with. In the FKK clubs if you pay for an hour do you get more than one pop? Does it depend on which provider or which club? If it depends on provider, could I generally expect more than one pop if I paid for an hour?

Thank you in advance for any help.

UShobbyist
07-23-15, 18:04
Hello all,

I am new to the forum and am trying to learn all I can from the reports. Thanks everyone who makes reports, it helps a rookie like me so much! Anyway, I have a few questions I am hoping to get help with. In the FKK clubs if you pay for an hour do you get more than one pop? Does it depend on which provider or which club? If it depends on provider, could I generally expect more than one pop if I paid for an hour?

Thank you in advance for any help.Generally you need to negotiate with the girl. You need to tell the girl that you want MSOG in an one hour session before you go to the room with her. If you can come in 30 minutes you can go on for your second round. If you come after 45 minutes, most of the girls will stop right there.

Optimist
07-23-15, 23:19
Generally you need to negotiate with the girl. You need to tell the girl that you want MSOG in an one hour session before you go to the room with her. If you can come in 30 minutes you can go on for your second round. If you come after 45 minutes, most of the girls will stop right there.Maybe I am unusual but I very very rarely get a girl who wants to finish a session after (if) I come. And when I do find one I never never repeat. If I pay for 30 or 60 or 240 minutes I expect to get every minute and more. I do however try to tailor what I do to suit the girl, so often on a longer session, I will talk (in short sessions I always chat a bit anyway) play music, share photos, play chess (well that's what one member asked me if I did LOL).

I think we should all aim to get the time we pay for and not encourage sharkish behaviour.

Banana Boi
07-23-15, 23:45
+1 with Optimist. Being short changed on time is very very rare for me as well and I would NEVER repeat with someone who did that.

Cut off one of my World regulars because I felt I was short changed by 10 minutes. She never understood why I never spoke with her again.

Sirioja
07-24-15, 00:16
+1 with Optimist. Being short changed on time is very very rare for me as well and I would NEVER repeat with someone who did that.

Cut off one of my World regulars because I felt I was short changed by 10 minutes. She never understood why I never spoke with her again.Why didn't you say to her? I say when I don't like, then girls know.

Vito Corleone
07-24-15, 02:09
Cut off one of my World regulars because I felt I was short changed by 10 minutes. She never understood why I never spoke with her again.Curious, did she short change you on a 30 min or 1 HR session? That would raise eyebrows. 10 min on a 90 min or longer doesn't bother me as I do not talk much & the session would have been non stop action. Sometimes I'm done & prefer to leave with 5-10 min left on the clock.

Faceless78
07-24-15, 02:12
++1 with optimist, since I usually take long sessions, Time managing is an important task for me. Take good Balance BTW sex and social. If some girl try to cut time, I probably won't repeat, yet I rarely run into this situation for long time. In most cases, I leave early only because I find it's a waste of time to stay more with the girl. In this way, I won't repeat neither.

So the conclusion, for any reason the session ends early, it's a bad one.

PussyLiccker
07-24-15, 02:36
I think we should all aim to get the time we pay for and not encourage sharkish behaviour.Agree. I think the longer sessions you do, you'd less likely you'd get shorted, and probably get bonus time. That 10 min depends on how big of the pie it is. If it's from a half hour session, lot bigger.

Hello all,

Thank you in advance for any help.Half hour is a basic duration for sex. So you can finish in that time, and you can take another half hour, and finish again. So, I don't see any reason you can't finish twice in an hour especially you start out with half hour session, and extend. Like Optimist said, finishing doesn't mean you the time is up. The rate you pay is the time with the girl. Some girls may try to rush or leave after you finish, but it goes against the time you paid for.

Perhaps if it's my first session in a visit, I could pull that off, but usually I need a rest break after I finish. Although miracles happen with the right girl if erotic enough.

Peroxide
07-26-15, 02:03
Hello,

Last summer I was in Berlin and I really had a blast at Artemis. The line-up at Artemis was really good to me: big tits, some stunners here and there, lots of choice. On top of that it was huge with lots of rooms and areas to rest between sessions.

I will be in Frankfurt early August and I would like to have a similar or even better experience, which FKK should I visit? I plan to do Oase Sat. Aug. 1st then maybe Shark on Sunday and the rest of the day alternate between the two or add Palace. Given my liking for Artemis in Berlin, is it a good plan?

Thanks

Member #4674
07-26-15, 06:32
I have stayed several years in Europe and experienced many times in different FKK clubs in Germany.

I am Asian. And I am young, 27 years. Although many girls believe that I am in my 30's years old. I found a phenomenon which is: when a girl talking o with a western client, generally she is more passive and spend more time (talking) or try to do more effort to convince him; especially if the client is German, the girl could be even like a slave to let the man take her to the room.

But, even if I try to be polite, experienced, gentle, but when a FKK girl approached me, she always start with some boring questions such like where are you from, what you do in Germany etc and not in 5 minutes she asked me to go to the room. This really sucks and destroyed the atmosphere. And make me feel risky that this girl will not give good services in the room (I always talked the services I want previously).

Sometimes I got decent or good services sometimes unsatisfied even terrible performance.

I don't know if it is because I didn't have a western face so the girls thought Asians are easy to manipulate and persuade or I don't get the topics talking with them or because I didn't speak German or I am not very strong and tall or something else.

I really want some advice.

Optimist
07-26-15, 16:32
Amspascha, obviously what you observe is what happens, but it may be that a girl who spends time before going to a room is talking to a regular customer, either of her or the club. I very much doubt your experience is due to racial prejudice, and I think you will find that most members here have exactly the same experience as you, i.e. girls asking asking anodyne questions and wanting to seal a deal within a few minutes.

Maybe the girls see you just as passing trade? You haven't reported on your many visits to FKK so it's hard to know.

Not saying the girls are not bigoted, but that is more likely to show by them ignoring you.

PussyLiccker
07-26-15, 16:49
Perhaps what you are seeing is guys that are stamgast or regulars to the club. It's much more common for Germans to be a regular to a club, and especially if they attend the same club on a regular basis, they know the girls. Like optimist says, probably not a racial predjudice. I frequently read about Asians being being easy customers too. Perhaps doing quick rooms, and leaving earlier, and maybe the girls have easier time convincing them a short period, dunno. This depends on clubs too, some have more international customers, and girls have some experience with Asian customers. Somethings I have noticed at Oase where good number of international customers go. I have overheard a girls upselling for higher prices in the lounge with Asian customers. There was an uproar one time with an Asian customer, and some girl told me he owed 500 for services that he wasn't expecting. I saw at Oase one night that a bus load of Asian showed is the girls were aggressively persuing Asians. So I'm thinking some clubs, they meet more tourists from Asia, and perhaps there could be the language barrier. Clubs where less tourists are could be different.

FiddyCent
07-26-15, 17:21
I have stayed several years in Europe and experienced many times in different FKK clubs in Germany.

I am Asian. And I am young, 27 years. Although many girls believe that I am in my 30's years old. I founded a phenomenon which is: when a girl talking o with a western client, generally she is more passive and spend more time (talking) or try to do more effort to convince him; especially if the client is German, the girl could be even like a slave to let the man take her to the room.

But, even if I try to be polite, experienced, gentle, but when a FKK girl approached me, she always start with some boring questions such like where are you from, what you do in Germany etc and not in 5 minutes she asked me to go to the room. This really sucks and destroyed the atmosphere. And make me feel risky that this girl will not give good services in the room (I always talked the services I want previously).

Sometimes I got decent or good services sometimes unsatisfied even terrible performance.

I don't know if it is because I didn't have a western face so the girls thought Asians are easy to manipulate and persuade or I don't get the topics talking with them or because I didn't speak German or I am not very strong and tall or something else.

I really want some advice.Hello Amspascha.

I do not believe it is discrimination. Girls want to make money as quickly as possible. Seeing that you are obviously not German, you are an easy mark. My advice, you need to come up with your own technique to handle these girls. Let me give you an example.

Girl: Nee haaww.

Me: ce faci? (Assuming she is Romanian) : wie gehts? (if she is German).

Girl: Where are you from?

Me: All over the world.

Girl: Really?

Me: Yeah really!

Girl: You want to go to the room?

Me: What do you offer?

Girl: I make you a nice massage, a little blowjob. You can come in my mouth.

Me: How about I give you a nice massage? (You better have some technique at this point). (Two possible outcomes).

If the answer is yes.

Girl: OK.

Me: Go bring me some oil.

If the answer is no.

Girl: see'Mon. Let's go to a room.

Me: Let's talk for a little bit first. Where do you come from?

You better have something interesting to say yourself, or she will walk away.

Best of luck!

FiddyCent.

Sirioja
07-26-15, 17:22

I am Asian. And I am young, 27 years. Although many girls believe that I am in my 30's years old. I founded a phenomenon which is: when a girl talking o with a western client, generally she is more passive and spend more time (talking) or try to do more effort to convince him; especially if the client is German, the girl could be even like a slave to let the man take her to the room.

I really want some advice.Most of FKK girls consider Asian as easy clients because of size and because most don t dare to ask anything, so girl control as she likes, just show girls You are the client and ask them what you expect, most of girls speak English.

Ortos
07-26-15, 17:42

I really want some advice.The best solution to this "treat-the Asian-guest-differently" phenomenon is: Just tell the girl exactly what you wrote in the above quote. Tell her you are fed up with being racially profiled. If she has any sense and sensuality, she will understand immediately what you are saying. If not: she's probably not worth taking to the Zimmer to begin with, so move on.

Sirioja
07-26-15, 17:55
Fiddycent,

I don't pay time to provide massage to a girl and I need massage only for Godzilla, I also don't pay for social time or diner, but I can go many times in a day with same girl if I enjoy with her.

PussyLiccker
07-26-15, 18:53
The best solution to this "treat-the Asian-guest-differently" phenomenon is: Just tell the girl exactly what you wrote in the above quote. Tell her you are fed up with being racially profiled. If she has any sense and sensuality, she will understand immediately what you are saying. If not: she's probably not worth taking to the Zimmer to begin with, so move on.LOL. That sounds way too serious. Just use commonsense and feel out the girls. How long or short the duration really doesn't ride on the how well the session goes, although a German fellow once told me he believes in that. Fuck factories is common to have more quick interactions. Just dodge any sharking like the next tourist.

One thing though. I was talking to a group of guys, and something about Asians came up. They mentioned they noticed Ro like Asians. Probably met enough easy going types. Not all fit this stereotype I'm sure, but what type of men girls meet create expectations.