PDA

View Full Version : FKK FAQ

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13

DethManRulz
01-30-16, 11:37
Well, maybe it's a silly question.

I had a friend that is very over-sized. He's around 180 cm but with 150 kg.

He wants to go to the FKK clubs for the first time.

To be clear, he's worried that there might not be towels or bathrobes that is big enough for him.

And he also worry that the girls might reject him because of his weight.

Is this going to be a problem?There should be robes big enough. At worst he could bring one with him.

Carpe Viam
01-30-16, 16:56
Well, maybe it's a silly question.

I had a friend that is very over-sized. He's around 180 cm but with 150 kg.

He wants to go to the FKK clubs for the first time.

To be clear, he's worried that there might not be towels or bathrobes that is big enough for him.

And he also worry that the girls might reject him because of his weight.

Is this going to be a problem?No problem. There are many girls in a club and they are pro. Even out-sized small customer can have some pleasure before get rejected by girls.

Batuk
01-31-16, 00:38
I think the airport is like 20 min away from Oase via car.Once again thank you all for the valuable suggestions. Based on various posts I have decided to go to Sharks. My plan is to reach around noon. Relax a bit before the young cast shows up.

My flight to Poland is at 9 PM. Is it Ok if I leave from Sharks around 7 PM? I hope I will have enough time to make it in time for my flight.

Getting really excited for the unique experience!

GlobalPunter
01-31-16, 00:45
Hi Batuk,

I made the Airport in less than 20 mins from Sharks on my last trip. Also there was cabs there after closing time.

Once again thank you all for the valuable suggestions. Based on various posts I have decided to go to Sharks. My plan is to reach around noon. Relax a bit before the young cast shows up.

My flight to Poland is at 9 PM. Is it Ok if I leave from Sharks around 7 PM? I hope I will have enough time to make it in time for my flight.

Getting really excited for the unique experience!

PussyLiccker
01-31-16, 02:12
I've heard mixed stuff about large guys. Some guys will say girls are afraid to get squished? Haha. If he's a big guy, he can just relax, and let the girl do that work no problem. I dunno if there is really that much of a stigma against big dudes. It's P6 after all. He should just keep a clean appearance, smell good. That should help. I can't imagine looks being a big factor that girls refuse guys, but I think girls feel out vibes based on their experiences. Predictably a high monetary potential and easy session makes the work efficient. Although there is probably tolerance of of some girls in how the service is provided.

On a visit, I've seen two girls laughing and pointing at a guy, and supposedly they didn't want him to come by due to him being known to have really bad BO.

Member #4581
01-31-16, 04:27
Bad bo is obvious. But looks is not so obvious. Yes, they are professionals and want to make a buck, but in the end they are still young women with hormones, and naturally get excited seeing a good looking young stud and would rather shag him than a flabby old man. Yes, they will fuck the old guy too for the money (closing their eyes and thinking of Ryan gosling might help) but everything else being equal, they likely prefer the young stud. It is just natural.

However, most guests at the clubs I see don't fit the description, although not that many are also very old and flabby. This one time though, I did see a group of young dudes, all chiseled up and a couple of them really good looking. Aurelia was flirting with a bunch of them, but no one was going to the room. She kept trying to pull down one of their towels, and seemed more of a game than anyone being interested in real sex in the room.

Optimist
01-31-16, 16:46
I've heard mixed stuff about large guys. Some guys will say girls are afraid to get squished? Haha. If he's a big guy, he can just relax, and let the girl do that work no problem. I dunno if there is really that much of a stigma against big dudes. It's P6 after all. He should just keep a clean appearance, smell good. That should help. I can't imagine looks being a big factor that girls refuse guys, but I think girls feel out vibes based on their experiences. Predictably a high monetary potential and easy session makes the work efficient. Although there is probably tolerance of of some girls in how the service is provided.

On a visit, I've seen two girls laughing and pointing at a guy, and supposedly they didn't want him to come by due to him being known to have really bad BO.

Well said.

One worker said to me the biggest problem was finding and inserting the penis (since very large men tend to be on their backs.) LOL.

Looks, age don't really matter according to all the workers who expressed opinions to me, since they say they get innured to it after a few hundred men. What counts is if the customer treats her decently and is interesting. But for any worker it is kudos to have a young fit customer as a trophy to show off, and younger girls especially, as Jnpr30 says, like to play with trophy men. On the other hand, many girls don't like young fit men in the room as they are often hard work and not very skillful. So, as always, it depends.

McAdonis
01-31-16, 18:00
FKK girls tend to like "bad boys" who are usually not at all good-looking. Prison time, tattoos. Many girls with bad backgrounds gravitate to these men who treat them like shit. Not pussy ass guys.

PussyLiccker
01-31-16, 20:19
What I said was a pretty general statements, but on the avg it is what it is. Pimping or whatever have you get brought up at times, and there are different types I'm sure that includes "lover boys." Some girls live with their BF, husbands, or whatnot, and make the money to support their family. Various situations girls are in I'm sure.

Attraction is a complex thing, and like anybody else, FKK girls have their attraction to certain guys, and BF back home or whatnot.

In the end, what is clearly obvious is what I've stated. It's p6.

People do see certain guys in clubs the guys tend to thinking there are looks involved. With the general populous of what types that show, likely a breath of air for some of the girls meet someboy that they feel most attracted to, but at the same time, they are working in the club. To make a quota at minimum break even with entry, and make some net from that. Whether who has pimping pushing them to work harder who knows which ones.

Like Optimist has said, girls do work a duration, and figure out clientele, and make their prejudice based on that. What is most worthy of them.

I have met some girls that I see that there are so awareness to them when it comes to what guys they tend to pick our or interact most with, and exemplifies that they have had some experience to avoid certain types. Just because a guy is young, and another guy thinks he a good looking type, doesn't mean a club girl will go head over heals for him.

I recall somebody wrote something about Aca when I first attended, muscle heads or whatnot (sounded like more of inadequacy seeing the young muscle heads), but after visiting so often I realized it's really nothing.

Wasn't it said Aurelia worked at Magnum also? It's actually a club with enough youngsters on the weekend with some "bad boys" as McA pointed out. She somehow ended up at Sharks, and has been working there a while it seems.

There are lots of things said since guys hear stuff that includes younger guys maybe refused due to what the girl may expect the session to turn out like, perhaps out of past experience being most of the youngsters being most aggressive, and working them harder. So, it's pretty complex I think. It is known that club girls do refuse guys, that includes youngsters, and why would that be?

I really think for a WG, pussy ass guys are likely favorable. Whether there is a true attraction or not is questionable since obviously it's P6.

Katinka
01-31-16, 21:27
So since you are talking about big guys, what do the girls think about old guys. I am going to be 60 on my next trip. I would hate to make out with a sixty year old woman, myself. Do you think that kissing is harder for us old guys to get?

Free Dude
01-31-16, 21:40
So since you are talking about big guys, what do the girls think about old guys. I am going to be 60 on my next trip. I would hate to make out with a sixty year old woman, myself. Do you think that kissing is harder for us old guys to get?Sixty doesn't have to be "that old", but for some girls there are age considerations with regards to DFK and such. I think for most girls it doesn't matter, but I know that some girls don't do it with older guys and in the clubs where public action is common I've seen girls I know as passionate kissers, being very different with older gentleman. In these cases we are talking about 70+ by the looks of it. New girls might be different in this respect than more experienced girls.

PussyLiccker
01-31-16, 21:54
New girls might be different in this respect than more experienced girls.This is most likely the case. Although, I recall the white haired old man on the couch area at Oase doing kissing time with girls back there. Haha. I'd notice him a lot when I used to attend frequently. I've also heard a story about a girl that flatly refused an old guy in the club for whatever reason that may have been, but Janine refuses mixed age range, and don't think anybody mentioned particular ethnicity is targeted. And then she got the bald old fat men around her? I've also heard German girls maybe more sticklers about this too, perhaps age being a factor for them, but Janine is 19 yrs German when she started. So case by case basis, it's not so straightforward.

Also, I recall two Russian new girls that started at Oase on a Saturday I attended long ago, and they were pretty much refusing every guy that approached them. That was interesting. They just stuck to couple guys rest of the night as a defense. Likely, the club scene was not what they expected, and did not continue working at Oase. And somebody told me about a girl with same circumstances, stuck with him the whole stay to block out other guys from approaching her. This is just rare cases, and it's not like this at all, but I thought it was peculiar.

Banana Boi
01-31-16, 23:32
I've had several German girls tell me they can't go with old men (ie. Over 50 reminds them of their Dad). However, never had any Romanian girl ever mention anything about age to me.

No matter how old or fat you are there is someone older and fatter than you in a FKK. The oldest I saw was a fragile old man at Sixsens. He must have been over 90 and I was worried he was going to have a heart attack when a few girls attacked him. The girls seemed to love him. He seemed like a happy guy.

Also, I recall two Russian new girls that started at Oase on a Saturday I attended long ago, and they were pretty much refusing every guy that approached them. That was interesting. They just stuck to couple guys rest of the night as a defense.

That was Nastia at GT and her hot friend we nicked Carrie Underwood.

Free Dude
01-31-16, 23:47
I remember in Oase a guy with a walking frame travelling at 0. 5 km an hour and going into that first room on the left that doesn't exist anymore. Me and my girl had to wait for him to pass and were in a mix of awe, horror and interest. His girl was also looking at us in wide eyed disbelief (but she seemed the decent sort).

Once in LR I talked with a fairly old guy (now that may dad is approaching 70, I'm starting to see these geisers must be 70+) who wanted to know about a (fairly new) girl I had just been with. Exteremely sweet, too bad she didn't stay long. In any case, he asked if she kissed and I turthfully said: definetley, very well too. Ten minutes later I pumbed into him again saying that she had given him a "no" on the kissing. Back then I was still in my twenties, but I hadn't really considered there would be different service based on age.

Optimist
02-01-16, 00:03
There were a couple of disabled regulars at World, one of whom had no legs, and the other had a deformed arm and some mental eccentricity. I remember a couple of ignorant new young girls laughing at them, but they soon stopped when they realised the other girls were not bothered. These two men were regulars of one of the kindest lovely workers I have ever met, and I am in awe of her humanity. Occasionally a World regular will still ask after this worker (Lisa) from years ago.

As for age. I never tell my age as I think FD is right to some extent, for the reason Banana Boi says. I was once turned down by a girl (German as BB would expect) after she agreed to go to a room, but then asked me my age. I told her and she withdrew from the deal. But I think she had second thoughts as she spent the rest of the day watching me in astonishment as I spent hours with the most beautiful girl in the club.

Cheers from Grandfather Optimist. Funny thing is the girls love to hear about grandchildren

Member #4581
02-01-16, 02:13
Some men look younger than they really are, and some of course look older than their true age. All depends on genetics and how much you took care of yourself. If the girl agreed to go to the room, she must have thought you were ok. For her to turn down because you gave her your age, that is really stupid on her part. I mean, you could have lied as well. Age is just a number, she already thought you were good enough to go to the room. Strange.

Now, did any girl ever turn down a guy due to the size of his junk? (Either too big or too small..big is probably fairly common)

Katinka
02-01-16, 03:22
(Either too big or too small..big is probably fairly common)I have been told that I have a "good anal sized dick. " That was always an advantage even in the real world. I popped several anal cherries when I was on the dating circuit. I never understood why some guys want a big dick. A big dick has no advantages in life. No girl has ever asked about your dick size before agreeing to fuck you, has she?

Dutedrac
02-01-16, 10:33
So since you are talking about big guys, what do the girls think about old guys. I am going to be 60 on my next trip. I would hate to make out with a sixty year old woman, myself. Do you think that kissing is harder for us old guys to get?Silvio Berlusconi is aged 79, he is a short fat dwarf with a big nose and a ridicuolous tupee, but he is apparently getting lots of passionate DFK from hot willing 20-25 yo TV starlets during the world famous bunga bunga parties.

Hessen Bub
02-01-16, 10:36
A big dick has no advantages in life. That's not so well equipped men's propaganda. LOL.

HB.

Dutedrac
02-01-16, 10:43
I've had several German girls tell me they can't go with old men (ie. Over 50 reminds them of their Dad). However, never had any Romanian girl ever mention anything about age to me.

No matter how old or fat you are there is someone older and fatter than you in a FKK. The oldest I saw was a fragile old man at Sixsens. He must have been over 90 and I was worried he was going to have a heart attack when a few girls attacked him. The girls seemed to love him. He seemed like a happy guy.

That was Nastia at GT and her hot friend we nicked Carrie Underwood.I've had several girls from all over the world telling me all sort of things and then doing exactly the opposite.

It is true that the high in demand girls in the business (or part-timers, or short-timers) can afford to be more selective. But in the end if a girl turns down FKK guys who are either old or fat or big / small sized or smelly or rude or psychotic, she won't be doing enough money to cover the entrance. No wonder many end up having affairs with the security guys.

Nastia surely has eased her restrictions during her GT/ DV career.

Hessen Bub
02-01-16, 10:52
I've had several girls from all over the world telling me all sort of things and then doing exactly the opposite.
+1. So many girls telling me "I'd never go with xxxx" and five minutes later you see them going to the room with xxxx. If business is slow moral values do not stand.

HB.

Exodus8
02-01-16, 11:28
Silvio Berlusconi is aged 79, he is a short fat dwarf with a big nose and a ridicuolous tupee, but he is apparently getting lots of passionate DFK from hot willing 20-25 yo TV starlets during the world famous bunga bunga parties.And ofcourse Mr Berlusconi is paying 50 e all-inclusive LOL.

Banana Boi
02-01-16, 14:57
Nastia surely has eased her restrictions during her GT/ DV career.Agreed. Nastia was very friendly at GT.

Katinka
02-03-16, 21:06
I am coming your way in another ten days for a 14 day visit. Here are my booked days and plans.

February 16--Oase.

February 17--Sharks or Oase (depending on how happy I was at Oase).

February 18-24--Amsterdam (I like smoking pot).

February 25--GT or LR or Sharks (this is a Thursday, so Oase is out. I don't like lingerie).

February 26-29--GT or LR or Sharks or Oase.

So it boils down to whether to spend a few days in Dusseldorf and visit GT and LR or go back to Frankfurt for five days of Sharks and Oase. I have been to all of the clubs several times, and I am just having a hard time deciding so I thought that I would seek the opinion of more regulars.

Abox79
02-03-16, 22:25
I am coming your way in another ten days for a 14 day visit. Here are my booked days and plans.

February 16--Oase.

February 17--Sharks or Oase (depending on how happy I was at Oase).

February 18-24--Amsterdam (I like smoking pot).

February 25--GT or LR or Sharks (this is a Thursday, so Oase is out. I don't like lingerie).

February 26-29--GT or LR or Sharks or Oase.

So it boils down to whether to spend a few days in Dusseldorf and visit GT and LR or go back to Frankfurt for five days of Sharks and Oase. I have been to all of the clubs several times, and I am just having a hard time deciding so I thought that I would seek the opinion of more regulars.A lot of guys have more experience than me to advise you. However FWIW I would only do one day in Oase. I've only been three times but each visit has been progressively less enjoyable. I loved Sharks for any reasons. I think Oase is one of those clubs that are a 'must do' though for those that haven't been.

Banana Boi
02-03-16, 23:15
I don't like lingerieYou answered your own question in your post. If this is the case, go to Oase and Sharks.

You will know better on Feb. 18 after going to Sharks and Oase. You may as well go to GT on the way back from AMS since it's on the way. Then you can decide if you like GT. Be warned Thursday can be crowded after dinner so get there around 2-3 pm.

Katinka
02-04-16, 00:15
You answered your own question in your post. If this is the case, go to Oase and Sharks.

You will know better on Feb. 18 after going to Sharks and Oase. You may as well go to GT on the way back from AMS since it's on the way. Then you can decide if you like GT. Be warned Thursday can be crowded after dinner so get there around 2-3 pm.I travel by train and cab so I don't just stop along the way. I have to plan. But your right, about making up my mind when I get over there. That is why I have four unbooked days.

In some ways, going to Frankfurt makes more sense, since I like nude girls, not bikini girls, but for some reason I have fond memories of GT. Not so much LR.

Solo Traveler
02-04-16, 09:11
As a foreign tourist from East Asia, I found Frankfurt to be the most convenient and easiest sex trip destination.

Just take a flight to the Frankfurt International Airport (FRA) and stay in a hotel around Frankfurt train station.

There are five big FKK clubs around Frankfurt, Sharks, Mainhattan, Palace, Oase, World, all can be reached via train and then a short ride of taxi.

What's more, if you favor a certain club, you can also move to a hotel near the club. Save the time to travel back and forth.

I am so glad that I found this forum and Frankfurt.

Now, my motivation to work hard and live happily is the sex trip to Frankfurt every summer.

I have been fed up with the everyday women in real life who asks for everything but don't want to give out anything.

They will always complain about the men's being too short, too fat, not handsome enough, not famous enough, not rich enough, not considerate enough, etc. Then, eventually put men in the friend zone and are not willing to go out for another dates.

Don't want to get married, don't want to have a girlfriend and don't even want to date any women in real life now.

Ironfist01
03-11-16, 00:11
The long FAQ from the very first page (or the very last page) it's from 2006 (by routard) does it still apply now? Or is there newer more current FAQ?

Optimist
03-11-16, 08:54
The long FAQ from the very first page (or the very last page) it's from 2006 (by routard) does it still apply now? Or is there newer more current FAQ?Router did a superb job and it is still very useful as an introduction. I don't have the time or knowledge to update it effectively, but a few points.

1. English will be sufficient pretty much everywhere.

2. Pricing has changed at many clubs, the most obvious being Goldentime and Living Room where it is now 100 an hour, and clubs like Villa Venus, Grimberg, Arabella where prices change regularly.

3 There are some clubs now where sex without condom is normal, so you may wish to avoid these (La Luna, Villa Venus, Grimberg, Arabella, Romantika, Luderland, and Dietzenbach).

4. There are of course many new clubs which you will see in the FKK thread and clubs change (eg Cocoon is now Skyline with older Latin women) , but the biggest changes are amongst party treff. Of these the most significant is that Beverly has gone, burnt down last year.

LongJohn001
03-11-16, 22:14
Hi Solo Traveller,

Couldn't agree with you more. Spent a few days in Frankfurt last year and had planned to go to a few FKK Clubs in the region. However one trip to Oase brought me back everyday for the duration of my stay. It was my first experience with FKK Clubs, I was in sheer heaven!(Nude, shaved and in high heels is my idea of heaven).

Going back in June this year (Frankfurt, Koln and Dusseldorf) hope I can get to other clubs this time! - maybe not!

Why in the name of God would you ever want a Girlfriend / wife? - just enjoy and walk away!

ExpatLover
03-12-16, 21:29
As a foreign tourist from East Asia, I found Frankfurt to be the most convenient and easiest sex trip destination.

Just take a flight to the Frankfurt International Airport (FRA) and stay in a hotel around Frankfurt train station.

There are five big FKK clubs around Frankfurt, Sharks, Mainhattan, Palace, Oase, World, all can be reached via train and then a short ride of taxi.

What's more, if you favor a certain club, you can also move to a hotel near the club. Save the time to travel back and forth.

I am so glad that I found this forum and Frankfurt.

Now, my motivation to work hard and live happily is the sex trip to Frankfurt every summer.

I have been fed up with the everyday women in real life who asks for everything but don't want to give out anything.

They will always complain about the men's being too short, too fat, not handsome enough, not famous enough, not rich enough, not considerate enough, etc. Then, eventually put men in the friend zone and are not willing to go out for another dates.

Don't want to get married, don't want to have a girlfriend and don't even want to date any women in real life now.Agree with you for many points but the best sexe is not the paid one, if I go there it is because I can't satisfy myself at home. For me sexe with this more or less professional women is mechanical but all the emotional part is missing.

NoTaWorry
04-07-16, 22:41
Some of the WG target older men, stating they talk more and Fuck less in the room. Some WG also avoid younger men. Some WG also avoid the "pimps", or patrons who look like pimps.

Member #4581
04-08-16, 00:39
Some of the WG target older men, stating they talk more and Fuck less in the room. Some WG also avoid younger men. Some WG also avoid the "pimps", or patrons who look like pimps.

Sharks' Megan / Francesca was saying that she avoids younger, muscular men and prefers older dudes. Perhaps she does not like the continuous hard pounding, although older guys can pound and younger fellas can be touchy-feely as well. Anyway, I assumed she said that for my benefit, seeing that I was an obvious geezer, LOL.

If true, how does that work though? It's like "I don't like to fuck young twenty something beauties, I prefer flabby grannies like Sylvana" yeah sure. I would not say that now, and would n't have said that when I was 21. But then again, I was never paid to fuck anyone, LOL.

NoTaWorry
04-08-16, 01:46
Sharks' Megan / Francesca was saying that she avoids younger, muscular men and prefers older dudes. Perhaps she does not like the continuous hard pounding, although older guys can pound and younger fellas can be touchy-feely as well. Anyway, I assumed she said that for my benefit, seeing that I was an obvious geezer, LOL.

If true, how does that work though? It's like "I don't like to fuck young twenty something beauties, I prefer flabby grannies like Sylvana" yeah sure. I would not say that now, and would n't have said that when I was 21. But then again, I was never paid to fuck anyone, LOL.Maybe it's the exception to the rule but if you get to know the girls well, you will see who they go after and who they reject. Maybe for some the younger men remind them of some bad experiences or maybe they save the hot "young sex" for their young boyfriend or partner or fish(pimp).

BTW most people guess my age for early mid 30's and I'm in good physical shape etc.

Different WG prefer different clients, really shouldn't be that much of a surprise.

Hessen Bub
04-08-16, 11:09
There's also girls going for the young well trained boys with tattoos. There's girls preferring the 5 min Asia snack. There's girls going for 60+ clients, looking after them for hours. There's girls taking each and every client regardless of age or nationality. There's girls refusing quite a few guys they don't like, heard bad things about etc. There's girls refusing to go with some specific nationalities. There's girls trying to get longtime sessions, other prefer 50€ in and out rooms.

HB.

Sirioja
04-08-16, 12:08
There's also girls going for the young well trained boys with tattoos. There's girls preferring the 5 min Asia snack. There's girls going for 60+ clients, looking after them for hours. There's girls taking each and every client regardless of age or nationality. There's girls refusing quite a few guys they don't like, heard bad things about etc. There's girls refusing to go with some specific nationalities. There's girls trying to get longtime sessions, other prefer 50 in and out rooms.

HB.Tattooed, body built, doesn't mean they are able to sporty sex. Rude sex fucking hard and sporty sex are very different. Harder hurt girls, sporty sex, keeping your heart over 140/160 pulses, just exhaust girls and then can t keep control, like a Valentina with red face and no more make up.

But I agree there are girls for each kind of men.

I m just sad when I see Aylice going with her German regular, even I know he is very kind with her.

About Megan, she doesn't have a big stamina, after few rooms, she is quite tired, so better to go with her early.

Optimist
04-08-16, 18:12
Stereotypes sometimes surprise. I take comfort that young girls will be happy with me as a non hard fucking customer, given my age profile. Quite often though I am met with demands for the sort of sex stereotypical of a young stud, and I have to say, my stamina hasn't improved with age. When I get a session like this I used to think the girl was aiming to get me to come, but it's clear that normally it's because they like that sort of sex.

The problem is so acute that I almost need to sleep between rounds with such girls LOL.

Sirioja
04-08-16, 21:42
With age, we take longer time to recover but if in good health and not fat, our resistance is on top between 40 and 50, more than at 20.

RobinF19
04-25-16, 23:37
Gents,

Any specific rules to follow for bringing your own condoms?

Anything the girls don't like, IE. No latex, lubricated etc?

Thanks.

Banana Boi
04-26-16, 02:06
If you want to use your preferred condoms, bring them and ask the girl. A few may not accept them but no girl will be offended if you ask.

DoctorKlar
04-26-16, 03:33
Gents,

Thanks.Stay away from condoms with spermicidal lubricant. These are OK for occasional use with the girlfriend but the literature suggests that spermicidal lubricant condoms are contraindicated for sex workers (known higher incidence of irritation and other problems in sex workers).

Spermicidal lubricant irritates the cells that line the vagina, making them more vulnerable to attack by viruses and bacteria. Nonoxynol-9 is a detergent, and what that means is that it disrupts the layers of the cell membranes. When you use it frequently, it can actually erode a lot of the cells that are present that help to form a protective layer.

Lubricated is fine, but remember that many girls will want to show off and put the condom on with their mouth. You should therefore ensure that your condoms don't have an awful taste to them. For example, stay away from Trojan ultra-thin in the gray package. These apparently taste awful (judging by the girl's expression the first time I used them).

A very small number of girls don't like lubricant for whatever reason (probably causes vaginal irritation), so they might do down on you for a few seconds after applying the condom to add their saliva as a lubricant. In that case, it is better that your condom doesn't have an awful taste to it. In any case, all the girls carry their own lube with them, so they will apply this lube to the condom so it really doesn't matter if your condom has lube or not.

For me, I have used many of the Durex brands with success. In the end, it is a matter of personal preference. Bring a bunch of different ones with you until you find your own personal favorite. Tell the girl you are trying out different ones and let her help you pick out the next one you use.

Riina
04-26-16, 18:04
Stay away from condoms with spermicidal lubricant. These are OK for occasional use with the girlfriend but the literature suggests that spermicidal lubricant condoms are contraindicated for sex workers (known higher incidence of irritation and other problems in sex workers).

Spermicidal lubricant irritates the cells that line the vagina, making them more vulnerable to attack by viruses and bacteria. Nonoxynol-9 is a detergent, and what that means is that it disrupts the layers of the cell membranes. When you use it frequently, it can actually erode a lot of the cells that are present that help to form a protective layer.

Lubricated is fine, but remember that many girls will want to show off and put the condom on with their mouth. You should therefore ensure that your condoms don't have an awful taste to them. For example, stay away from Trojan ultra-thin in the gray package. These apparently taste awful (judging by the girl's expression the first time I used them).

A very small number of girls don't like lubricant for whatever reason (probably causes vaginal irritation), so they might do down on you for a few seconds after applying the condom to add their saliva as a lubricant. In that case, it is better that your condom doesn't have an awful taste to it. In any case, all the girls carry their own lube with them, so they will apply this lube to the condom so it really doesn't matter if your condom has lube or not.

For me, I have used many of the Durex brands with success. In the end, it is a matter of personal preference. Bring a bunch of different ones with you until you find your own personal favorite. Tell the girl you are trying out different ones and let her help you pick out the next one you use.Yes, Durex. I have personally opened new condoms for sole purpose of taste testing them and Durex wins. The name brand is comforting to new girls that don't have much experience.

Dilwala
04-28-16, 22:46
Hi guys,

I am planning to travel to Frankfurt for 4 days from US only for FKK experiences.

I have read lot of good reports and really keen to explore. I really love traveling to LOS but its long flight. I am planning to visit Oase, shark & Mainhatten.

I have few questions:

1. If I am planning to spend 6-7 hours each day in these clubs and have like 3 services in that duration. Wanted to check will these clubs get boring after sometime or there are other things to beside sex like any erotic experience or anything like that. Please advice.

2. I am not sure on 4th day should l travel outside Frankfurt to try something new which has different experience.

3. I am planning to stay in some hostel near Frankfurt main, locals please advice is there any better area in terms of approachability to these clubs.

Cheers!

Banana Boi
04-29-16, 00:48
If these are your first FKK visits you won't be bored at all in 6-7 hours in any big club. It will be an enjoyable eye opener for you. Girls will be all over you one after another and time will fly by in between sessions. Hopefully your 6-7 hours are from around 5 pm to midnight. It won't be nearly as fun as a Pattaya gogo club (nothing is) but the girls are hot.

Guy93
04-29-16, 01:28
How are Pattaya gogo bars more fun than FKK clubs?

Mambomike
04-29-16, 02:50
Except for one girl with a latex llergy, I have had no girl refuse my on condom, which I advise bringing with you. I put mine in the money locker and stop to get it on the way to the room, because I prefer wearing a towel which has no pockets.

My preference is for kimono brand. The ones the girls supply feel like you are wearing a perrelli tire over it.

Gents,

Thanks.

Mambomike
04-29-16, 03:02
I am also from the US, but have now made three trips here for at least four days each. I have no experience with mainhatten, but have spent time in sharks and oase. My opinion is colored by the sharks Garten being closed, but oase has the nicer environment for spending you in between time. The hot tub and relax room is a nice place to spend time, and WiFi is free.

I did not experience the steam room and sauna at sharks, partly because I did seven sessions from 2 pm to 2 am. The food is much better at sharks.

Strike up a conversation with another guy, read a book swim in the pool. The team is plenty to do.

As for lodging, I stay at the nearest ibis hotel, close to the place you visit. While public transportation is good, I would advise against staying all the time in Frankfurt unless you have other reasons for being there.

Hi guys,

I am planning to travel to Frankfurt for 4 days from US only for FKK experiences.

I have read lot of good reports and really keen to explore. I really love traveling to LOS but its long flight. I am planning to visit Oase, shark & Mainhatten.

I have few questions:

1. If I am planning to spend 6-7 hours each day in these clubs and have like 3 services in that duration. Wanted to check will these clubs get boring after sometime or there are other things to beside sex like any erotic experience or anything like that. Please advice.

2. I am not sure on 4th day should l travel outside Frankfurt to try something new which has different experience.

3. I am planning to stay in some hostel near Frankfurt main, locals please advice is there any better area in terms of approachability to these clubs.

Cheers!

Jim57
04-29-16, 12:59
Except for one girl with a latex llergy, I have had no girl refuse my on condom, which I advise bringing with you. I put mine in the money locker and stop to get it on the way to the room, because I prefer wearing a towel which has no pockets.

My preference is for kimono brand. The ones the girls supply feel like you are wearing a perrelli tire over it.I have to carry a glasses case with me as I need reading glasses as well as looking at girls glasses so the case makes a convenient holder for my own condom. Started doing this a while ago. Absolutely no problem to any of the girls.

Dutedrac
04-29-16, 21:14
It won't be nearly as fun as a Pattaya gogo club (nothing is) but the girls are hot.This is sarcastic, yes?

FormulaOneFan
04-30-16, 00:08
I'm in country starting next week and I just found out that the 5th is Ascension Day and I already knew that the 8th was Mother's Day.

Will either of these impact clubs (Sharks / Oase / World) being open? I suspect they may impact # of girls and / or punters, but I was figuring the clubs would still be open.

Thanks!

Hessen Bub
04-30-16, 07:42
Clubs are all open.

HB.

FormulaOneFan
04-30-16, 08:21
Clubs are all open.

HB.Thanks. Figured as such. I booked months ago not even thinking about local holidays. And to be honest, even a 'slow' day at an FKK is better than my options here at home.

Hessen Bub
04-30-16, 08:30
Clubs may be closed or have reduced opening hours on Dec 24,25, 26 and 31 plus January 1st. Otherwise they are not affected by public holidays. Mother's day is not a public holiday. Lineups are affected by Orthodox and Catholic holidays.

HB.

JohnyBravo
06-29-16, 20:33
Hello gentlemen!

After going through a lot of informative and interesting posts on the Germany forum, I've finally planned a 7 nights trip to Germany with primary focus on exploring FKKs and flat rate Partytreffs / Pauschalclubs. This will be my first trip to Germany.

I and a friend of mine (We're both Indians) will land at 12:45 pm at Frankfurt Airport on the 9th July and I have planned the itinerary as follows (I have summarized important info that I've gathered from the forums for fellow mongers):

Saturday, 9th July. FKK Oase, Friedrichsdorf (Cocktail night on Saturday 6 pm onwards).

Entry fee: Euro 70 (60+10).

Standard charges: Euro 50 per 30 minutes.

Working hours:

Sun to Tue 10 am to 4 am.

Wed to Sat 10 am to 5 am.

Nearest station: Bad Homburg.

Nearest budget Hotel: Mercure (Euro 12 taxi fare from hotel to Oase), need more recommendations.

Sunday, 10th July. FKK Sharks, Darmstadt (Euro 45 entry fee before 2 pm on Sundays).

Entry Fee: Euro 70.

Working hours: 11 am to 4 am.

Nearest Station: Darmstadt HBF.

Nearest Budget Hotel: Need recommendations.

Monday, 11th July. FKK Samya, Cologne.

Entry Fee: Euro 50.

Standard charges: Euro 50 per 30 minutes, Euro 75 per 60 minutes.

Working hours: 11 am to 3 am.

Nearest station: Michaelshofen.

Nearest budget Hotel: Falderhof, need more recommendations.

Tuesday, 12th July. Sauna Club LR, Dusseldorf.

Entry Fee: Euro 60.

Nearest station: Kaarst (IKEA).

Nearest Budget Hotel: Park Inn by Radisson, Hotel Issa, need more recommendations.

Wednesday, 13th July. Sauna Club GT Dusseldorf.

Entry fee: Euro 60.

Working hours: 11 am to 1 am.

Nearest station: Kaldenkirchen.

Nearest Budget Hotel: Akzent Hotel Bruggener Klimp Hauots, need more recommendations.

My friend will leave for Paris on 13th July evening and I will be travelling alone from here.

Thursday, 14th July. Unable to decide, need suggestions.

I want to cover all: a) Flatrate Pauschalclub Bochum or Dortmund near Dusseldorf b) FKK Babylon (I want to try black chicks) c) Farell Lounge, Kaarst (want to have a first time experience of a gangbang). But due to shortage of time, unable to decide which one to visit.

Friday, 15th July. Treff-188, Frankfurt.

Entry Fee: Euro 90 for 3 hrs, Euro 99 for 5 hrs.

Standard charges: Flatrate.

Working hours:

Mon to Thu 11 am to 1 am.

Fri. Sat 1 pm to 3 am.

Sun 1 pm to 1 am.

Nearest Station: Eschborn.

Nearest Budget Hotel: need recommendations.

Saturday, 16th July. Flight Departure at 11:15 am from Frankfurt Airport.

I have booked our air tickets and our visa has been processed as well.

I haven't booked any hotels yet but from what I've read on the forums, its more convenient and economical to book a hotel near to the club you are visiting that day, have fun at the club, come back to the hotel at night, have breakfast the next morning, check out. Then check in to a hotel near to the club at the next destination and repeat. This will save travel time and money spent on transportation.

I am on a tight budget and would need advise from fellow mongers on the following:

1. *Itinerary: Does the itinerary planned above look doable? I will be checking out of the hotel every morning and taking a train / bus to the next destination, checking in to a new hotel and then visiting the clubs. I am left with only one day on Thursday, 14th July and I want to cover all: a) Flatrate Pauschalclub Bochum or Dortmund near Dusseldorf b) FKK Babylon (I want to try black chicks) c) Farell Lounge, Kaarst (want to have a first time experience of a gangbang). But due to shortage of time, unable to decide which one to visit. Should I visit Farell Lounge on Tuesday, 12th July after visiting LR? Any suggestions?

2. Transportation: This is the most difficult part of the tour planning for me. Though I have found the nearest train stations to each of the clubs that I want to visit, I have not been able to figure out which trains to take from which stations. Is there a rail pass that would save me money? Do I need separate rail passes for short distance trains and long distance trains? Should I pre-book my rail tickets before arriving in Germany to save money? I and my friend will be travelling together. How much would be my total transportation cost within Germany based on my plans? I would like to avoid taking a cab as much as possible!

3. Accommodation: I haven't booked hotels yet. Are there better / cheaper / hotels than the ones I've mentioned above closer to my selected clubs? Are the hotels that I've mentioned above in walking distance from the clubs I've shortlisted? My friend will leave to Paris on 13th July evening. Therefore, I was planning to stay in a hostel to cover my accommodation cost under Euro 20 -25 per night. Any suggestions? I will book the hotels by tomorrow based on fellow mongers' recommendation.

4. Tour cost: Apart from the air tickets and visa costs which I have already paid for, I am hoping that Euro 2,000 should cover all remaining expenses for my 7 nights trip such as food, accommodation, transportation and mongering. Is this a reasonable figure or do I need to budget for more funds?

5. Sim card: Which service provider should I chose for buying a sim card and from where should I buy one? Frankfurt airport? I will need at least 1 to 3 gb data to search places and other stuff during the tour. Also, some international / local calling minutes would be needed.

6. Recommendation on Girls: Need recommendation on girls to meet from the various clubs mentioned above. I love natural boobs, slim figure, BBBJ, rimming receiving and threesomes.

7. Clubs to avoid: Are there any clubs / treffs from the above list that I should avoid since I am from India? Will I be refused entry to any of the above mentioned places due to my nationality?

Apologies for asking so many questions and thanks in advance for all the help and guidance.

Cheers!

JohnyBravo

Vito Corleone
06-30-16, 02:50
JB,

You should replace GT with another club. A pretty good chance you will be denied entry. If driving no big deal as you can just drive to another club. Train & taxi, might waste half a day figuring out what to do.

Member #4585
06-30-16, 05:49
Just so you know if you are planning to go to Golden Time in Bruggen that there is a high tendency that if you are not white or not East Asian that you will be turned away at the door. There are exceptions but you cannot count on being an exception if you have spent a lot of time and hotel on public transport to get there.

Just be warned.

JohnyBravo
06-30-16, 06:38
Just so you know if you are planning to go to Golden Time in Bruggen that there is a high tendency that if you are not white or not East Asian that you will be turned away at the door. There are exceptions but you cannot count on being an exception if you have spent a lot of time and hotel on public transport to get there.

Just be warned.Thanks Bitumen for the advice.

In that case, should I book a hotel near Living Room and then travel to Golden Time via train. If they let me in, good for me. Else I will come back to LR. LR to GT should be around 1 HR travelling time. What do you think? Is there any other FKK / flat rate partytreff / pauschalclub I could visit near GT?

Cheers!

JohnyBravo

Sirioja
06-30-16, 08:29

Just be warned.I confirm risk at GT or LR, if You are not clear skin or some Turkish. Then, better to go with a well known client.

Many girls at GT, Sharks or World, even a girl who left World, read this forum, so be careful about your writings. Also many little guys like to tell girls about other guys, some even spend time in room when they have to pay the girl, to tell what I write. Ex Tatiana Oase, ex Madi World, Evita Sharks and some others are really in love to read all what I write and even on other threads than their club. But even having been threatened at Sharks, I m the only one who decide about what I write, even I respect what some girls ask me when they know about my writings. And I never force any girl, because from Zurich to Hamburg, I can find so many beauties.

Sirioja
06-30-16, 17:35
Thanks Bitumen for the advice.

In that case, should I book a hotel near Living Room and then travel to Golden Time via train. If they let me in, good for me. Else I will come back to LR. LR to GT should be around 1 HR travelling time. What do you think? Is there any other FKK / flat rate partytreff / pauschalclub I could visit near GT?

Cheers!

JohnyBravoMay be also risky at LR for dark skin not known. No problem at Aca, Samya, Mondial, in Hessen, Saarland.

Pistons
06-30-16, 20:18
JohnyBravo: Just don't take for granted what you read on this forum. Especially the reports. They are 90% ymmv. Lots of girls have preferences for guys even if they admit it or not, and that adds to the chemistry even if they tpry to avoid showing it or not. Go on your own instinct, and don't go for names purely because you have read good things about them here on the forum. Chances are also that some girl tells you a fake name of some girl who has had lots of good reviews.

Surely some girls have stricter work ethics than others, but then you also feel that they are overplaying it.

If a girl turns you on, just go for her. Listen to your little one, lol!

(The only thing I care about here is updates on girls present. And maybe what type of girls a club has alot of)

Member #4585
07-01-16, 01:47

Cheers!

JohnyBravoYes you could do that Johny but my recommendation is if you are on public transport that you do not even attempt Golden Time at all despite all the rave reviews, extensive line up and varied girls available and well maintained facilities that Golden Time boasts.

If you had to do another club in the GT area then Villa Vertigo is closest and Yin Yang in Holland would be next choice. If you are something more quaint and for locals then try Heaven 7 in Willich.

Maybe forget GT. The ban on non white entry happens more often than not.

Tjohoo
07-01-16, 14:57

Cheers!

JohnyBravoHi!

When I read your reports I can see that you have spent a lot of time planning your trip, and that you will put a lot of effort and money into your trip. Good work! I am sure you will have a great week.

My advice is that you skip Golden Time, why risk to spend a lot of traveltime and risk to "get in to a bad mood" by going to Golden Time and not be let in. The club is far away from "civilisation if you don't have a car. GT is a good club, but not so good that it is worth the risk if you are on a tight schedule. Why not try Oceans instead, or Dolce Vita. Or maybe do a second day at Samya or LR. The clubs are full of beautiful girls and you can not try all in one day!

When it comes to Pauschalclubs I can recommend Bochum an Dortmund (and Munster but it is to far away for you). Good clubs with very often good line-up. The only risk is that you visit on a busy day, and that you will have to "fight" with other men to get a girl.

Have fun!

T.

Member #4399
07-01-16, 16:03

Cheers!

JohnyBravoI like GT very much and have been there quite often. However I must warn you that two guys from India have been refused access to GT about a year ago. They were wearing suits and drove a fancy car.

Kaldenkirchen station is a bit deserted. You should call GT for a taxi if there isn't one available which is quite likely. Usually they won't send you a taxi but give you the tell no of a taxi driver.

The drive will be about 20 to 25 euro. The risk that you will have to go back immediately because they send you away is quite big.

Like the others around here I must tell you that in your schedule GT is not a practical option.

You could go to YY instead. Roermond station is only 3 kilometers from the club. But looking at your schedule I would recommend one extra day in LR.

JohnyBravo
07-01-16, 16:07
May be also risky at LR for dark skin not known. No problem at Aca, Samya, Mondial, in Hessen, Saarland.I think I will give LR a try. Samya is already part of itinerary. Between Aca and Mondial, which one should I choose? I would prefer a club which has good LU and is easier to access through public transport.

Cheers!

JohnyBravo

JohnyBravo
07-01-16, 16:13
JohnyBravo: Just don't take for granted what you read on this forum. Especially the reports. They are 90% ymmv. Lots of girls have preferences for guys even if they admit it or not, and that adds to the chemistry even if they tpry to avoid showing it or not. Go on your own instinct, and don't go for names purely because you have read good things about them here on the forum. Chances are also that some girl tells you a fake name of some girl who has had lots of good reviews.

Surely some girls have stricter work ethics than others, but then you also feel that they are overplaying it.

If a girl turns you on, just go for her. Listen to your little one, lol!

(The only thing I care about here is updates on girls present. And maybe what type of girls a club has alot of)I agree with you, Pistons.

Could you / other members suggest the best time of the day to visit the clubs that I have mentioned. This is going to be my first FKK / Pauschalclub experience and I would like to visit clubs at times when the ratio of girls is higher than guys, when the place isn't crowded and when I can get to sample the girls during the couch time.

Cheers!

JohnyBravo

JohnyBravo
07-01-16, 18:43
Hi!

When I read your reports I can see that you have spent a lot of time planning your trip, and that you will put a lot of effort and money into your trip. Good work! I am sure you will have a great week.

My advice is that you skip Golden Time, why risk to spend a lot of traveltime and risk to "get in to a bad mood" by going to Golden Time and not be let in. The club is far away from "civilisation if you don't have a car. GT is a good club, but not so good that it is worth the risk if you are on a tight schedule. Why not try Oceans instead, or Dolce Vita. Or maybe do a second day at Samya or LR. The clubs are full of beautiful girls and you can not try all in one day!

When it comes to Pauschalclubs I can recommend Bochum an Dortmund (and Munster but it is to far away for you). Good clubs with very often good line-up. The only risk is that you visit on a busy day, and that you will have to "fight" with other men to get a girl..Thanks Tjohoo for appreciating my efforts. I was working as a travel consultant, hence this detailed research.

GT is now out of my list. I am now planning to visit Farrell lounge on Wednesday, 13th July. I've booked Hotel Arkadia for my Oase visit and hotel be&be for Sharks visit. Request you and other seniors to suggest budget hotels / hostels for my visit to Samya, LR, Farell Lounge, Pauschal Club Boschom, Dortmund, Babylon, and Treff-188. I want to spend as little as possible on the hotels. I would like to book a hotel / hostel either near the train stations of the clubs I visit (so that I can walk to my hotel easily with my luggage once I get down from the train station and then walk / take a cab to the club) or near to the club (so that I can take a cab from the train station, put my luggage in the cab, check into the hotel and walk to and from the club). I need to book my hotels in the next 24 hrs as the prices of hotels have been increasing every day.

I appreciate all the help and guidance from the fellow seniors that I've been getting.

Cheers!

JohnyBravo

Optimist
07-01-16, 20:43
I agree with you, Pistons.

Could you / other members suggest the best time of the day to visit the clubs that I have mentioned. This is going to be my first FKK / Pauschalclub experience and I would like to visit clubs at times when the ratio of girls is higher than guys, when the place isn't crowded and when I can get to sample the girls during the couch time.

Cheers!

JohnyBravoPistons is right. I have done a general answer to your question under the General Info thread. Really just saying that the only way is to take pot luck. You can't plan human encounters in advance. If you try to go when the ratio of men to women is low, the chances are that the top performers will not be there, and the girls might be demotivated, so if you plan on meeting your requirements you could be increasing the chances of a poor experience.

Having said that it is always good to be around when the morning and night shifts are overlapping as most girls will be there, and of course Friday and Saturdays will have most girls but also out customers.

Couch time for a first time visitor is likely nowadays to be minimal. Repeat custom will create lots of couch time if the girl is comfortable with you

Ibn Buttita
07-02-16, 01:37
Hi Johny,

It's been interesting to read about your trip planning. I also do a lot of planning before trips and it's a big part of the fun, and pays dividends. Here are my thoughts:

- Visit Farrell and Living Room on the same day, they are about a five minute walk apart.

- If doing Living Room + Farrell, you can find budget hotels in Dusseldorf, Kaarst to Dusseldorf by S Bahn takes 25 minutes, though the last train returns shortly after midnight. But taxis are not too expensive, especially with 2 people. If you were doing more clubs in NRW, you could get a regional travel pass for covering all your transport; some hotels give you one of these cards for free.

- With so many saunaclubs around Dusseldorf, you could skip Samya and try a club around Duss (Acapulco, Oceans, etc.) and spend more days in Dusseldorf; it will be more relaxing for you to not have to change hotels every night (that said, I am doing an upcoming Frankfurt area trip with a new hotel each night).

- Babylon is a good club but I am not sure how you would fit it in.

- Treff 188 has not gotten great reviews from what I have read; I think partytreffs tend to be better in NRW, but in my experience (Bochum) there can be a big risk of not having access to girls due to too many guys in the house; also, the sex can be pretty bad in those places, at least from my limited experience. I'd say spend that last day in Frankfurt at an FKK.

Good luck!

IB.

Thanks Tjohoo for appreciating my efforts. I was working as a travel consultant, hence this detailed research.

GT is now out of my list. I am now planning to visit Farrell lounge on Wednesday, 13th July. I've booked Hotel Arkadia for my Oase visit and hotel be&be for Sharks visit. Request you and other seniors to suggest budget hotels / hostels for my visit to Samya, LR, Farell Lounge, Pauschal Club Boschom, Dortmund, Babylon, and Treff-188. I want to spend as little as possible on the hotels. I would like to book a hotel / hostel either near the train stations of the clubs I visit (so that I can walk to my hotel easily with my luggage once I get down from the train station and then walk / take a cab to the club) or near to the club (so that I can take a cab from the train station, put my luggage in the cab, check into the hotel and walk to and from the club). I need to book my hotels in the next 24 hrs as the prices of hotels have been increasing every day.

I appreciate all the help and guidance from the fellow seniors that I've been getting.

Cheers!

JohnyBravo

Hello gentlemen!

After going through a lot of informative and interesting posts on the Germany forum, I've finally planned a 7 nights trip to Germany with primary focus on exploring FKKs and flat rate Partytreffs / Pauschalclubs. This will be my first trip to Germany.

I and a friend of mine (We're both Indians) will land at 12:45 pm at Frankfurt Airport on the 9th July and I have planned the itinerary as follows (I have summarized important info that I've gathered from the forums for fellow mongers):

Saturday, 9th July. FKK Oase, Friedrichsdorf (Cocktail night on Saturday 6 pm onwards).

Entry fee: Euro 70 (60+10).

Working hours:

Sun to Tue 10 am to 4 am.

Wed to Sat 10 am to 5 am.

Nearest station: Bad Homburg.

Nearest budget Hotel: Mercure (Euro 12 taxi fare from hotel to Oase), need more recommendations.

Sunday, 10th July. FKK Sharks, Darmstadt (Euro 45 entry fee before 2 pm on Sundays).

Entry Fee: Euro 70.

Nearest Station: Darmstadt HBF.

Nearest Budget Hotel: Need recommendations.

Monday, 11th July. FKK Samya, Cologne.

Entry Fee: Euro 50.

Working hours: 11 am to 3 am.

Nearest station: Michaelshofen.

Nearest budget Hotel: Falderhof, need more recommendations.

Tuesday, 12th July. Sauna Club LR, Dusseldorf.

Entry Fee: Euro 60.

Nearest station: Kaarst (IKEA).

Nearest Budget Hotel: Park Inn by Radisson, Hotel Issa, need more recommendations.

Wednesday, 13th July. Sauna Club GT Dusseldorf.

Entry fee: Euro 60.

Working hours: 11 am to 1 am.

Nearest station: Kaldenkirchen.

Nearest Budget Hotel: Akzent Hotel Bruggener Klimp Hauots, need more recommendations.

My friend will leave for Paris on 13th July evening and I will be travelling alone from here.

Thursday, 14th July. Unable to decide, need suggestions.

I want to cover all: a) Flatrate Pauschalclub Bochum or Dortmund near Dusseldorf b) FKK Babylon (I want to try black chicks) c) Farell Lounge, Kaarst (want to have a first time experience of a gangbang). But due to shortage of time, unable to decide which one to visit.

Friday, 15th July. Treff-188, Frankfurt.

Entry Fee: Euro 90 for 3 hrs, Euro 99 for 5 hrs.

Standard charges: Flatrate.

Working hours:

Mon to Thu 11 am to 1 am.

Fri. Sat 1 pm to 3 am.

Sun 1 pm to 1 am.

Nearest Station: Eschborn.

Nearest Budget Hotel: need recommendations.

Saturday, 16th July. Flight Departure at 11:15 am from Frankfurt Airport.

I have booked our air tickets and our visa has been processed as well.

I haven't booked any hotels yet but from what I've read on the forums, its more convenient and economical to book a hotel near to the club you are visiting that day, have fun at the club, come back to the hotel at night, have breakfast the next morning, check out. Then check in to a hotel near to the club at the next destination and repeat. This will save travel time and money spent on transportation.

I am on a tight budget and would need advise from fellow mongers on the following:

1. *Itinerary: Does the itinerary planned above look doable? I will be checking out of the hotel every morning and taking a train / bus to the next destination, checking in to a new hotel and then visiting the clubs. I am left with only one day on Thursday, 14th July and I want to cover all: a) Flatrate Pauschalclub Bochum or Dortmund near Dusseldorf b) FKK Babylon (I want to try black chicks) c) Farell Lounge, Kaarst (want to have a first time experience of a gangbang). But due to shortage of time, unable to decide which one to visit. Should I visit Farell Lounge on Tuesday, 12th July after visiting LR? Any suggestions?

2. Transportation: This is the most difficult part of the tour planning for me. Though I have found the nearest train stations to each of the clubs that I want to visit, I have not been able to figure out which trains to take from which stations. Is there a rail pass that would save me money? Do I need separate rail passes for short distance trains and long distance trains? Should I pre-book my rail tickets before arriving in Germany to save money? I and my friend will be travelling together. How much would be my total transportation cost within Germany based on my plans? I would like to avoid taking a cab as much as possible!

3. Accommodation: I haven't booked hotels yet. Are there better / cheaper / hotels than the ones I've mentioned above closer to my selected clubs? Are the hotels that I've mentioned above in walking distance from the clubs I've shortlisted? My friend will leave to Paris on 13th July evening. Therefore, I was planning to stay in a hostel to cover my accommodation cost under Euro 20 -25 per night. Any suggestions? I will book the hotels by tomorrow based on fellow mongers' recommendation.

4. Tour cost: Apart from the air tickets and visa costs which I have already paid for, I am hoping that Euro 2,000 should cover all remaining expenses for my 7 nights trip such as food, accommodation, transportation and mongering. Is this a reasonable figure or do I need to budget for more funds?

5. Sim card: Which service provider should I chose for buying a sim card and from where should I buy one? Frankfurt airport? I will need at least 1 to 3 gb data to search places and other stuff during the tour. Also, some international / local calling minutes would be needed.

6. Recommendation on Girls: Need recommendation on girls to meet from the various clubs mentioned above. I love natural boobs, slim figure, BBBJ, rimming receiving and threesomes.

7. Clubs to avoid: Are there any clubs / treffs from the above list that I should avoid since I am from India? Will I be refused entry to any of the above mentioned places due to my nationality?

Apologies for asking so many questions and thanks in advance for all the help and guidance.

Cheers!

JohnyBravo

Wolvenvacht
07-02-16, 08:27
- Babylon is a good club but I am not sure how you would fit it in.Babylon is my favorite but without a car it is somewhat difficult to reach. A combination of train and bus will be needed.

On the other hand they have a limited capacity for lodging you, so that makes things a bit more easy. Just check their website.

And of course their black girls are without par and really warrant the trip!

Banana Boi
07-02-16, 08:37
- If doing Living Room + Farrell, you can find budget hotels in DusseldorfIf this is your plan and you have no car there is the ISA Sport hotel very close to LR. Girls stay here.

JohnyBravo
07-02-16, 15:55
JB,

You should replace GT with another club. A pretty good chance you will be denied entry. If driving no big deal as you can just drive to another club. Train & taxi, might waste half a day figuring out what to do.I was really keen on visiting GT. But after going through everyone's suggestion, I have replaced it with Farrell Lounge, just near LR.

Cheers!

JohnyBravo

JohnyBravo
07-02-16, 17:32
Hi Johny,

It's been interesting to read about your trip planning. I also do a lot of planning before trips and it's a big part of the fun, and pays dividends. Here are my thoughts:

- Visit Farrell and Living Room on the same day, they are about a five minute walk apart.

- If doing Living Room + Farrell, you can find budget hotels in Dusseldorf, Kaarst to Dusseldorf by S Bahn takes 25 minutes, though the last train returns shortly after midnight. But taxis are not too expensive, especially with 2 people. If you were doing more clubs in NRW, you could get a regional travel pass for covering all your transport; some hotels give you one of these cards for free...I really appreciate all the help and guidance being provided by fellow members. This is what my itinerary looks like now:

Day 1 Saturday, 9th July. FKK Oase, Friedrichsdorf (Cocktail night on Saturday 6 pm onward). Entry Fee: Euro 70 (60+10). Standard charges: Euro 50 per 30 minutes. Working hours: Sun to Tue 10 am to 4 am. Wed to Sat 10 am to 5 am. Nearest Station: Seulberg (2.9 km, 35 min walk to the club). Hotel Booked: Hotel Arkadia at Euro 82 twin room.

Day 2 Sunday, 10th July. FKK Sharks, Darmstadt (Euro 45 entry fee before 2 pm on Sundays). Entry Fee: Euro 70. Standard charges: Euro 50 per 30 minutes. Working hours: 11 am to 4 am. Nearest Station: Darmstadt Nord (1. 2 km, 15 min walk to the club). Hotel Booked: Hotel Atlanta at Euro 59 twin room.

Day 3 Monday, 11th July. FKK Samya, Cologne. Entry Fee: Euro 50. Standard charges: Euro 50 per 30 minutes, Euro 75 per 60 minutes. Working hours: 11 am to 3 am. Nearest Station: Koln Roenkirchen Michaelshoven. Hotel Booked: Alte Schreinerei Historisches Bed & Breakfast at Euro 82 twin room.

Day 4 Tuesday, 12th July. Sauna Club LR, Dusseldorf. Entry Fee: Euro 60. Standard charges: Euro 50 per 30 minutes. Working hours: 11 am to 4 am. Nearest Station: Kaarst (IKEA) (750 m, 10 min walk to club). Nearest Budget Hotel: Mercure thesseldorf Kaarst at Euro 89 twin room.

Day 5 Wednesday, 13th July. Farrell Lounge, Dusseldorf (Event: Sluts and Studs 7 pm to 1 am). Entry Fee: Euro 79. Standard charges: Flatrate. Working hours: No idea, can somebody help? Nearest Station: Kaarst (IKEA) (750 m, 10 min walk to club). Hotel Booked: Need to book a budget hotel for single occupancy, need recommendations.

Day 6 Thursday, 14th July. Pauschalclub, Bochum. Entry Fee: Euro 100 for 3 hrs, Euro 150 for 6 hrs, Euro 200 for full day. Standard charges: Flatrate. Working hours: 11 am to 11 pm. Nearest Station: Dortmund Bovinghausen (400 m, 6 min walk to the hotel). Hotel Booked: Days Inn Dortmund West at Euro 41 single room.

Day 7 Friday, 15th July. Treff-188, Frankfurt. Entry Fee: Euro 90 for 3 hrs, Euro 99 for 5 hrs. Standard charges: Flatrate. Working hours: Mon to Thu 11 am to 1 am. Fri. Sat 1 pm to 3 am. Sun 1 pm to 1 am. Nearest Station: Eschborn Sud (1. 4 km, 18 min walk to the club). Hotel Booked: be&be Hotel Frankfurt-West at Euro 49 single room.

Day 8 Saturday, 16th July. Flight Departure at 11:15 am from Frankfurt Airport. Checkout from hotel at 7 am for the airport.

I am spending minimum Euro 300 on accommodation, minimum Euro 1,200 on clubs (Euro 600 entry fee + Euro 600 on 12 sessions of 30 min each with girls at Euro 50 per session). I am visiting 4 FKK / Sauna Clubs and plan to have 3 sessions in each club. I will have around Euro 500 left from my trip budget of Euro 2,000 to spend on transportation, food, alcohol, sim card with internet data.

- How much would I need to spend on transportation throughout the 7 night tour? I plan to travel using only trains and buses. Do I need to book any tickets in advance?

- How much will a sim card with internet data cost? Any suggestions on which service provider / brand should I go for and from where?

- I understand that Farrell Lounge hosts events at certain time of the day. On July 13th, they are hosting a Sluts and Studs event 7 pm to 1 am. But are there any sexual encounters that are available during the day from 11 am to 7 pm? If not, which are the nearest flatrate partytreffs / pauschalclubs around Farrell Lounge that I can visit during the day?

- I am already visiting 4 FKK / Sauna clubs during the trip and can't afford to visit anymore FKKs because of budget constraints. That's the reason I had to drop FKK Babylon, Elsdorf from my trip (Though I am very keen on tasting some black beauties + I had read a lot about the couch action available in FKK Babylon). Is there any club I should drop and put Babylon in the itinerary?

I will be completely broke by the time I complete this tour having spent Euro 3,000+ on my 7 night Germany tour. But on the positive side, I would have had sessions with 24 girls (3 sessions per FKK club x 4 clubs and 4 sessions per Flatrate Club x 3 clubs) bringing the cost per session to Euro 125 which seems worth the time, effort and money to me.

Cheers!

JohnyBravo

Sirioja
07-03-16, 06:43
I was really keen on visiting GT. But after going through everyone's suggestion, I have replaced it with Farrell Lounge, just near LR.

Cheers!

JohnyBravoIf you have problem to enter LR, and Tuesday may not be the best casting day, You can go to Aca Gold ex Haus Pantera in Ratingen, close to Dusseldorf airport. Early happy hours there, 40€/30 mn with girls, usually quite good GFE services level.

Enjoy your FKK trip.

Takedown
07-03-16, 11:20
Personally I think you have too many clubs in too few days. By the end of your trip, you will not enjoy sessions as much as near the beginning. Even when I was 24 years old going to FKKs for the first time, I was reduced to only 1 or 2 sessions towards the end of my 10 day trip. It wasn't because I couldn't perform but lack of desire to go with so many girls. Too much of a good thing is possible, especially when you are traveling everyday and tired. Taking a rest day will make the later days more enjoyable and also save money to spend on other days. With the money saved, you could maybe spend it on a one hour session with a girl instead of only doing 30 minute sessions over and over again.

Partyreffs are okay for what they are but after 4 days of FKK, finishing on 3 days at flat rate clubs will be a disappointment in quality of girls. It also does not make good sense from a stamina perspective. If you choose flat rate clubs, I would start with them when you are fresh and can bang out as many girls as possible then do FKKs after for quality of girls. Also after you see the quality of FKK girls, you will surely be disappointed at the quality of flat rate girls. Why end on a bad note? I would revisit Sharks / Oase to end the trip instead of going to another flat rate club for the first time.

If choosing 4 FKKs, I do not think Samya would make my list. The only thing that would make me reconsider is that Samya is one of the few clubs that still offer 1 hour sessions for 75 E. Otherwise the girls are only so so and the club is stuffy and boring during the day and too packed for a small space at night.

Also, visiting different clubs everyday and never coming back to the same one means that you will not have the opportunity to session with a girl that you really liked for a second time and that is when the performance from the girl is usually much better.

Anyway man, sounds like a fun trip but I am sure that you are over budget if you plan on doing your itinerary. Trains are more expensive than I thought. So your train from Frankfurt to Dusseldorf may be more expensive unless you already bought tickets in advance. Maybe settle for 1 or 2 less days so you get more out of the 4 days that you go, but definitely cancel one of your flat rate days for another FKK day and don't plan on finishing at a flat rate club if you have never been to one before. Perhaps make your last day a "wildcard" day after you have seen which type of club you prefer.

I am spending minimum Euro 300 on accommodation, minimum Euro 1,200 on clubs (Euro 600 entry fee + Euro 600 on 12 sessions of 30 min each with girls at Euro 50 per session). I am visiting 4 FKK / Sauna Clubs and plan to have 3 sessions in each club. I will have around Euro 500 left from my trip budget of Euro 2,000 to spend on transportation, food, alcohol, sim card with internet data.

- How much would I need to spend on transportation throughout the 7 night tour? I plan to travel using only trains and buses. Do I need to book any tickets in advance?

- How much will a sim card with internet data cost? Any suggestions on which service provider / brand should I go for and from where?..

JohnyBravo
07-03-16, 20:50
Personally I think you have too many clubs in too few days. By the end of your trip, you will not enjoy sessions as much as near the beginning. Even when I was 24 years old going to FKKs for the first time, I was reduced to only 1 or 2 sessions towards the end of my 10 day trip. It wasn't because I couldn't perform but lack of desire to go with so many girls. Too much of a good thing is possible, especially when you are traveling everyday and tired. Taking a rest day will make the later days more enjoyable and also save money to spend on other days. With the money saved, you could maybe spend it on a one hour session with a girl instead of only doing 30 minute sessions over and over again.

Partyreffs are okay for what they are but after 4 days of FKK, finishing on 3 days at flat rate clubs will be a disappointment in quality of girls. It also does not make good sense from a stamina perspective. If you choose flat rate clubs, I would start with them when you are fresh and can bang out as many girls as possible then do FKKs after for quality of girls. Also after you see the quality of FKK girls, you will surely be disappointed at the quality of flat rate girls..I completely agree with you that I have lined up too many clubs in too few days. The idea behind this was to explore as many different clubs as possible during my trip and 1 new club per day seemed ideal to me. After the 4 FKKs, I've kept 13th as a semi rest day when I won't change my hotel. I will visit LR on 12th July and will take rest ob 13th during the day. I will attend the Farrell Lounge event on 13th which starts 7 pm onward.

I also agree with you that keeping 3 flatrate clubs in the last 3 days does not make good sense from quality of girls and stamina point of view (I am 26 yr old). But I had to plan it this way because my friend accompanying me till the 12th of July is not very keen on trying gangbangs / partytreffs. And the only way I could visit these clubs was after he leaves for Paris on 13th afternoon.

I chose Samya because I wanted to take a halt at Cologne on the way to Dusseldorf and try their local Kolsch beer. If you had to choose 4 FKKs, which one would you replace Samya with? Any other FKK in Cologne better than Samya? I would ideally want all my 4 FKK visits to have fully nude girls so that window shopping is possible even in common areas.

I have been asking in my last few posts whether I should buy any of my train tickets in advance but haven't received a response yet. Could you please guide me, based on my itinerary, which train tickets should I buy and from which website? I am visiting Frankfurt. Cologne - Dusseldorf. Bochom - Frankfurt in this order. I read online about discounted 3 day rail pass for 1 person and twin rail pass for 2 people travelling together but could not understand which one to buy, for which routes, for which specific dates. How much do you think should be an approximate total transportation cost within Germany during my tour? I plan to use only public transport and would take a cab only when urgently required.

Based on your suggestion, I will keep my last day, July 15th as the wild card day choose between an FKK or treff-188 based on my experiences during the tour.

Appreciate all the valuable suggestions you provided. All valid points!

Cheers!

JohnyBravo

Takedown
07-04-16, 07:20
I wish I could tell you about public transportation but I always hire a car and it makes it really easy to be flexible. Ends up being more expensive but you save time and headache as long as you have an address and GPS. A week would cost 400 E-500 E for car hire, gas, and overnight parking.

In the NRW (Cologne + Dusseldorf + Surrounding towns), Oceans and Acapulco seem to be the best clubs behind GoldenTime.

I completely agree with you that I have lined up too many clubs in too few days. The idea behind this was to explore as many different clubs as possible during my trip and 1 new club per day seemed ideal to me. After the 4 FKKs, I've kept 13th as a semi rest day when I won't change my hotel. I will visit LR on 12th July and will take rest ob 13th during the day. I will attend the Farrell Lounge event on 13th which starts 7 pm onward.

I also agree with you that keeping 3 flatrate clubs in the last 3 days does not make good sense from quality of girls and stamina point of view (I am 26 yr old). But I had to plan it this way because my friend accompanying me till the 12th of July is not very keen on trying gangbangs / partytreffs. And the only way I could visit these clubs was after he leaves for Paris on 13th afternoon...

JohnyBravo
07-04-16, 14:00
Just bought a 7 day rail pass at Euro 220 per person. This pass will allow me to travel to all stations within Germany for 7 consecutive days any number of times. So my transportation comes down to approx Euro 30 per day. I have also downloaded the DB navigator app on my phone from the apple app store. Its a very helpful app which lets you plan your trip from Station A to Station be giving you details about the train timings, travel duration, train change stations, platform numbers, etc.

Air-tickets booked, visa processed, hotels booked, rail pass booked. Just waiting to be in FKK Land!

Cheers!

JohnyBravo

Bubba999
07-04-16, 16:04
I have been asking in my last few posts whether I should buy any of my train tickets in advance but haven't received a response yet. Could you please guide me, based on my itinerary, which train tickets should I buy and from which website? I am visiting Frankfurt. Cologne - Dusseldorf. Bochom - Frankfurt in this order. I read online about discounted 3 day rail pass for 1 person and twin rail pass for 2 people travelling together but could not understand which one to buy, for which routes,I use public transport always to visit most of these clubs. Since you are not really doing any long distance trains, there are only relatively small savings to be made by getting tickets early. But there is only one website that you need and that is bahn.com. You can do everything online there, timetables tickets, seat reservations if you want them etc.

If you have the address of the clubs, you can put that in the search function and it will give you the best options of trains, buses and walking times / directions. It has an english version. At Frankfurt ask at the Reise Centrum in the station about other special tickets if you can't find them on bahn.com - they speak perfect english and are always helpful.

Often I hire a bike in one of the major centres. Ie Dusseldorf Hbf and use that to either ride from the closest station or even a bit further if the day is nice. For example, that' how I go to GoldenTime which is a bit remote from public transport. Being able to ride safely and easily is a pleasure of being in Germany. And no parking problems. Plus just my two cents. I think you are worrying too much abut the schedule. Just go some place that works, get some pussy and don't fret abut going here or fitting 4 days at flat rate clubs in. Just go with the flow and how you feel. Def think you are overplanning this. IMHO! Enjoy.

Citizen Kane
07-04-16, 17:22
Just bought a 7 day rail pass at Euro 220 per person. This pass will allow me to travel to all stations within Germany for 7 consecutive days any number of times. So my transportation comes down to approx Euro 30 per day. I have also downloaded the DB navigator app on my phone from the apple app store. Its a very helpful app which lets you plan your trip from Station A to Station be giving you details about the train timings, travel duration, train change stations, platform numbers, etc.

Air-tickets booked, visa processed, hotels booked, rail pass booked. Just waiting to be in FKK Land!

Cheers!

JohnyBravoI know it's a bit late now but you could have got a hire car and petrol / diesel for a week for that easily. Also removes the additional taxi fares for the more remote clubs. Plus, total flexibility regarding your schedule. It's amazing how much time you waste waiting around for public transport. I know; I did it for years!

TorrentChief
07-06-16, 07:00
I know it's a bit late now but you could have got a hire car and petrol / diesel for a week for that easily. Also removes the additional taxi fares for the more remote clubs. Plus, total flexibility regarding your schedule. It's amazing how much time you waste waiting around for public transport. I know; I did it for years!This is the way to go for even one day. My last trip was 6 nights. I rented a car for less than 200 E. I got a fuel economical car, so add 1 fill up to that. The amount of time you save plus the simple convenience factor makes it a no brained for me. Germany is quite easy to drive around in as well.

Optimist
07-06-16, 14:01
Car vs public transport. Which is best depends. Yes, the car looks cheap but you have all the possible costs and problems if you get a scratch on it (or the car hire company pulls a scam on you). If you hire a car make sure you get a cheap 100% excess cover policy before you leave home (I speak for UK residents only as I gather US get something similar via their credit cards). If you plan well then public transport can be best, but you don't have much flexibility.

Pistons
07-06-16, 21:56
Public transport is best unless you go for some of the clubs a bit away from the central main cities of Frankfurt, cologne, Dusseldorf and Stuttgart. Because of the reasons you describe. So the clubs on the Ger / NL border (gt, phg, six sense etc) for example and maybe aca(?) seems to make car edge out as the better option. And maybe the Dortmund clubs or some clubs in Rheinland phalz also make car the preferred option. Unfortunately we don't have too many reports from the clubs who does make car the better option here on ISG except for some of the clubs near the dutch border so it feels a bit like the hinterlands of unknown.

Citizen Kane
07-07-16, 17:21
Public transport is best unless you go for some of the clubs a bit away from the central main cities of frankfurt, cologne, dusseldorf and stuttgart. Because of the reasons you describe. So the clubs on the ger / NL border (gt, phg, sixsense etc) for example and maybe aca(?) seems to make car edge out as the better option. And maybe the dortmund clubs or some clubs in rheinland phalz also make car the preferred option. Unfortunately we dont have too many reports from the clubs who does make car the better option here on isg except for some of the clubs near the dutch border... so it feels a bit like the hinterlands of unknown.Different strokes for different folks I guess. All I can say is I did the public transport and taxi thing for 5 years for the Frankfurt big 5 plus a couple of trips to Stuttgart. Then a couple of years ago I decided to get a hire car for my first trip to NRW. Now I wouldn't dream of doing a tour without a car even if it was just for one city. The ability of being able to get from World to Sharks (or vice versus) in a hour rather than 3 or 4 when the day isn't panning out is priceless. Freezing cold or soaking wet in the middle of winter waiting for the last train, hoping you don't miss the connection; no thanks. To quote the Dead Kennedys, "Give me convenience or give me death".

Pistons
07-07-16, 17:47
Well, only if you count World as a Frankfurt club. In my view World is a hinterlands club. So then that goes into the car category.

But I would rather take a day in a club with a poor lineup as a day to relax and recoop myself. Which always works unless it is the last day and I want to end it on a high note. In that case I agree.

Craiova
07-07-16, 21:14
Well, only if you count World as a Frankfurt club. In my view World is a hinterlands club. So then that goes into the car category...Hmm hinterlands club? From Oase to World I need 20 minutes and from Mainhattan to World I need 30 minutes to World. For me World and Sharks are Frankfurt clubs.

Pistons
07-07-16, 21:18
With a car. That's the whole point. Without a car it takes forever.

Craiova
07-07-16, 21:27
With a car. Thats the whole point. Without a car it takes forever.Ohh so than same for many clubs. Here a lot of guys claim for top clubs, top girl, top sex and? Can't afford rent a car or take a taxi?

Pistons
07-07-16, 21:56
So you mean we should take a taxi from Darmstadt to Giessen? How much would that cost? Because that's the context here. I'm just saying it all depends on which clubs you want to visit.

Craiova
07-07-16, 22:02
So you mean we should take a taxi from darmstadt to giessen? How much would that cost? Because thats the context here... I'm just saying it all depends on which clubs you want to visit...Nope you say World is a hinterland club. Anyway just do what you want and what you can afford.

Pistons
07-07-16, 22:06
The context being 'hinterland clubs' makes car the better option. It is not the same as saying the club lies in Angola.

But yes, each to their own. If you walk you can make it from Sharks to World in 16 hours and 13 minutes. That should help on your stamina, and maybe you will be able to make more or longer sessions as opposed to waning down into a seat of a transportation unit. LoL

Hessen Bub
07-07-16, 22:28
So you mean we should take a taxi from darmstadt to giessen? How much would that cost? Because thats the context here... I'm just saying it all depends on which clubs you want to visit...Who cares? LOL. If you are not willing to pay for convenient transportation, don't start complaining about clubs as hinterland clubs.

HB.

Pistons
07-08-16, 00:54
I think some of you are missing the whole point here being that cars are not allways the convenient choice. It is not about money. (Except for that 93km taxi fare, lol). And there is nothing wrong with hinterland clubs. What are you, a racist? LoL

Nono321
07-08-16, 04:16
Babylon is my favorite but without a car it is somewhat difficult to reach. A combination of train and bus will be needed.

On the other hand they have a limited capacity for lodging you, so that makes things a bit more easy. Just check their website.

And of course their black girls are without par and really warrant the trip!Does FKK Babylon have good black girls? Because I found a problem of finding black girls all over Germany.

XXL
07-08-16, 08:25
Does FKK Babylon have good black girls? Because I found a problem of finding black girls all over Germany.Precious is one black girl I would recommend (deep throat specialist). Otherwise the blackies at Babylon have tended to be below average as black girls go (no butts, which is a shame in a black girl). The best black girl I've had in years in Germany was at Flamingo Island's on my last visit.

Yes there's a dearth of good-looking black girls in FKKs. This probably has to do with visas.

Nono321
07-08-16, 09:37
Precious is one black girl I would recommend (deep throat specialist). Otherwise the blackies at Babylon have tended to be below average as black girls go (no butts, which is a shame in a black girl). The best black girl I've had in years in Germany was at Flamingo Island's on my last visit.

Yes there's a dearth of good-looking black girls in FKKs. This probably has to do with visas.From your point of view what is best FKK in Germany which worth travelling to? As I'm living in Berlin and willing to travel to visit a FKK but didn't decide which one is the best.

JohnyBravo
07-08-16, 10:23
I know this is silly but just wanted to check if E 50 that is paid for a 30 min session is restricted to cumming once? I love BBBJs and the problem is that I cum within the first 5-10 mins of a good BBBJ. Is it OK to then put on a condom and have sex with the girl for the remaining 20 mins and cum again or will the girl count the first cum as a complete session for E50 and ask for another E50 for the sex? If cumming twice within 30 minutes mean paying E50+50, then all my 30 min sessions are going to cost me E100 each.

Also, if I cum twice within a 1 HR session, and say 20 or more minutes are still remaining, will the girl be with me in the room playing with me or will she leave the room just after the 2nd cum?

Cheers!

Takedown
07-08-16, 21:17
I know this is silly but just wanted to check if E 50 that is paid for a 30 min session is restricted to cumming once? I love BBBJs and the problem is that I cum within the first 5-10 mins of a good BBBJ. Is it OK to then put on a condom and have sex with the girl for the remaining 20 mins and cum again or will the girl count the first cum as a complete session for E50 and ask for another E50 for the sex? If cumming twice within 30 minutes mean paying E50+50, then all my 30 min sessions are going to cost me E100 each.

Also, if I cum twice within a 1 HR session, and say 20 or more minutes are still remaining, will the girl be with me in the room playing with me or will she leave the room just after the 2nd cum?

Cheers!It should always be based on time but I'm sure many girls leave after the first pop. When I went back to FKK land after a 4 year hiatus and not much action at home, I remember coming 4 times in an hour during my first session.

Banana Boi
07-09-16, 00:59
Discuss with girl before entering the room for both scenarios, Johny. Answer depends on the girl.

Remember CIM and sometimes COB is 50 euro more. The girl is supposed to stay with you for the entire time you pay whether it be 30 or 60 minutes.

Kliens
07-09-16, 05:21
Hi everyone,

First off, thanks for this thread! One is able to learn a lot just by reading through it. I do have a few questions and want to make sure my information is current. I'll arrive in Frankfurt on a Friday evening and leave on Sunday morning. I plan to visit either Palace or Mainhattan on Friday as they're reasonably close the train station and hit Oase or Sharks on Saturday.

1) Are any of these clubs (Oase, Sharks, Palace, Mainhattan) hostile to black clientele?

2) Will only being able to speak English be a problem at either Mainhattan or Palace? I read Oase and Sharks are fine, is that still the case?

3) With the taxi from Friedrichsdorf Taunus to Oase now being 10.20 EUR, a previous poster said drivers might expect a tip. What tip would be reasonable?

4) Which club is better on a Friday night after 9 PM: Mainhattan or Palace? "Better" being availability of busty 20-30 year old women.

Thanks!

Sirioja
07-09-16, 09:19
From your point of view what is best FKK in Germany which worth travelling to? As I'm living in Berlin and willing to travel to visit a FKK but didn't decide which one is the best.Start at Artemis.

Sirioja
07-09-16, 18:25
Hi everyone,

First off, thanks for this thread! One is able to learn a lot just by reading through it. I do have a few questions and want to make sure my information is current. I'll arrive in Frankfurt on a Friday evening and leave on Sunday morning. I plan to visit either Palace or Mainhattan on Friday as they're reasonably close the train station and hit Oase or Sharks on Saturday.

1) Are any of these clubs (Oase, Sharks, Palace, Mainhattan) hostile to black clientele?

2) Will only being able to speak English be a problem at either Mainhattan or Palace? I read Oase and Sharks are fine, is that still the case?

3) With the taxi from Friedrichsdorf Taunus to Oase now being 10.20 EUR, a previous poster said drivers might expect a tip. What tip would be reasonable?

4) Which club is better on a Friday night after 9 PM: Mainhattan or Palace? "Better" being availability of busty 20-30 year old women.

Thanks!No racism for entry in Hessen. No problem speaking only English.

Enjoy.

Member #4581
07-10-16, 04:34
Can't speak for Palace or Mainhanttan, but from the airport Darmstadt is very commutable with the bus. Just 15 min approx.

So, even if you arrive in the evening, can quickly get to Darmstadt by the Airbus, dump your stuff in a hotel nearby, and be at Sharks in less than another 15 min. And visit Oase the next day. Very much doable. Once I arrived from some other Eu city into Frakfurt airport, flight landing time roughly 8 PM, no checked in bags, and was at Sharks by 9:30 PM, all showered up and surveying girls.

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

Kliens
07-11-16, 05:31
Can't speak for Palace or Mainhanttan, but from the airport Darmstadt is very commutable with the bus. Just 15 min approx.

So, even if you arrive in the evening, can quickly get to Darmstadt by the Airbus, dump your stuff in a hotel nearby, and be at Sharks in less than another 15 min. And visit Oase the next day. Very much doable. Once I arrived from some other Eu city into Frakfurt airport, flight landing time roughly 8 PM, no checked in bags, and was at Sharks by 9:30 PM, all showered up and surveying girls.Sounds perfect for people flying into the Frankfurt airport, but unfortunately I'll be arriving via train and have a hotel in that area. It looks like taking a bus from there takes quite a bit longer and the lines stop running around midnight; is there any other option to get from Frankfurt train station to Sharks late at night?

Thanks!

Fuzz Bucket
07-21-16, 17:35
Planning a Germany trip soon with a very open-minded female (FWB). Definitely planning on visiting Insomnia in Berlin on a Sat night, but wondering if it's ok to bring her to an FKK like Bernd's, as I know she'd get a kick out of visiting this type place vs. A traditional swingers club?

Think I've seen a couple together in Oase one time, but I wasn't sure. And I'd think as long as the working girls didn't feel she was taking biz away from them, it would be a "no harm, no foul" type situation.

Any & all thoughts as usual would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Fully understand each FKK policy might be different and simply asking them through their website might be the easiest answer. But just looking for input based on other's experience! THANKS!

Craiova
07-21-16, 18:02
Planning a Germany trip soon with a very open-minded female (FWB). Definitely planning on visiting Insomnia in Berlin on a Sat night, but wondering if it's ok to bring her to an FKK like Bernd's, as I know she'd get a kick out of visiting this type place vs. A traditional swingers club?

Think I've seen a couple together in Oase one time, but I wasn't sure. And I'd think as long as the working girls didn't feel she was taking biz away from them, it would be a "no harm, no foul" type situation.

P.S. Fully understand each FKK policy might be different and simply asking them through their website might be the easiest answer. But just looking for input based on other's experience! THANKS!I don't know Bernd's female guest policy but most clubs I know welcome female guest. The female guest pay same entrance. Your girlfriend can go alone or with you together with a club girl in room. Your girlfriend isn't allow to have sex with other guests except you.

Optimist
07-21-16, 19:22
FuzzBucket.
In an FKK a female guest should (in my opinion) wear a towel round her waist which is the signal that she is not available: sometimes female visitors wear more clothes, but this never seems to work so well. Not sure about dress code in a sauna club (which is pretty much all the clubs in NRW). Generally the working girls will be polite but not particularly interested once they see the female guest is not trying to get customers, although it would be ok for her to talk to male guests to a limited degree, provided I think, that you are present and involved.

I don't know about Berndts. FKK World might be a back up option as there are female guests there quite often, and also the facilities allow for plenty of relaxation. If you want a sex vibe then Berndts would be better.

A warning story. I was in a club and a couple of girls were changing (in this club the girls often used the same lockers as men) and were clearly showing off their bodies and making eye contact and smiles towards me. I responded with a polite compliment and smile. Then two big men closed on me in a very threatening way, unable to understand English, German, French, or Romanian, and then spoke sharply to the girls. I eventually realised that they were a visiting foursome, and the girls were "off limits". This shouldn't relate to you as you are clearly sensible, but it shows there is scope for problems.

A woman I know did the same as your friend is planning, and was so taken by the experience that she decided to work in an FKK.:)

Fuzz Bucket
07-21-16, 21:44
Guys,

Thanks for the input. Very valuable!

FB.

TankTank123
07-21-16, 23:46
Fuzz Bucket, Bernd's is a very small club with no facilities. If you bring a female guest, you will not have any privacy as she will end up sitting shoulder to shoulder beside the other totally nude girls, and might also get in the way of their legs when they stretch out to do blow jobs. Also, as there are no robes, your female guest would look out of place if she is wrapped up.

FKK World would be best for you. I have seen many couples there before. Excellent facilities (2 pools, jacuzzi, saunas), nice restaurant, robes for rent, huge garden, many wooden chalets and pavilions spaced reasonably far apart, and you can place mats on the lawn to spend the whole afternoon there under the trees and singing birds.

Oase also has good facilities and I have seen couples there, but not so often. But the lawn, though huge, is like a football field as it has no trees, and customers are often kicking footballs into the 2 holes.

If are going on Mon, Tues, Wed or Thursday, pick up a single customer on your way in and split the cost for the entrance as it is 3 for 2. I had benefitted twice before, as a couple picked me up 2 days in a row.

TankTank123
07-21-16, 23:57
A woman I know did the same as your friend is planning, and was so taken by the experience that she decided to work in an FKK.:)A woman I know in Sharks, was brought in by her husband, and is now working there part time!

Boomer10
07-22-16, 00:35

P.S. Fully understand each FKK policy might be different and simply asking them through their website might be the easiest answer. But just looking for input based on other's experience! THANKS!FB,

This is from the Bernd's FAQ (http://www.fkk-schieferhof.de/faqs/):

My girlfriend and I are looking for a pleasant experience to third. Is that possible with you?

Your friend is welcome! Unfortunately we can not promise that she finds a playmate. Not every girl in our naturist brothel offers bisexual sex.

That you will themselves have to find out. In the past, but that has often worked well. However, you are also the only man with whom your friend must have sex, what you certainly understands.

As others have said, it is a small club and doesn't have the facilities of the larger clubs. It is however my favorite.

Boomer.

Hessen Bub
07-22-16, 08:54
A woman I know in Sharks, was brought in by her husband, and is now working there part time!At least that is the story she is telling everybody.

HB.

MaxPower360
07-22-16, 09:03
I currently live near Brussels and want to make the drive over to Germany for a visit to a FKK. Which one is closest to Belgium?

SvenFKK
07-22-16, 09:25
Planning a Germany trip soon with a very open-minded female (FWB).
FWB?

but wondering if it's ok to bring her to an FKK like Bernd's, as I know she'd get a kick out of visiting this type place vs. A traditional swingers club?
I think a Partytreff is what you want; see the Partytreff thread. A Partytreff is essentially like an FKK club (though nudity is not the norm when not in a session, but some clubs do have FKK (=nude) days) or sauna club but where a one-time fee covers all the action you can take. These often quote prices for couples. Some have different prices depending on whether the woman is passive or active (that is, wants to enjoy the services of the girls), but most don't. Although some Parytreffs might distribute the money among the girls depending on how many sessions each one has, not all do. In any case, since you are not paying per session, your girlfriend can't really take away business from the other girls. If anything, it means fewer sessions for them for the same money.

I've often been to Partytreffs and occasionally seen couples there. Sometimes they do it with each other, the man usually enjoys the girls, and the woman often enjoyed both the Partytreff girls and the other punters.

There is probably a higher percentage of bisexual women at Partytreffs, where groups sex is common. In your case, I can't see a better option than a Partytreff. For EUR 100 or less all the sex both of you want, with whomever you want!

Banana Boi
07-22-16, 11:41
FWB?
Friends with Benefits.

Fjermi
07-22-16, 14:25
Someone who can tell me about Babylon in Hamburg?

Going to Hamburg in September and this is one of Club I consider.

Sree1851
07-23-16, 12:50
Hi guys,

Planning to visit bremen over the week. Please advise nearest place and dos & donts.

Cheers.

Wolvenvacht
07-23-16, 14:24
I currently live near Brussels and want to make the drive over to Germany for a visit to a FKK. Which one is closest to Belgium?Babylon in Elsdorf (between Aachen and Köln) is not too far away and has excellent talent to enjoy. Their black girls are very good and warrrant the trip!

TankTank123
07-23-16, 15:57
Maxpower,
YinYang at Roermond, Netherlands, is similar to Babylon in size and line up, but the club ambience is better, being in the countryside. I found prettier girls there; but having visited it only 4 times, my sampling might not be very reliable.

It is also closer to Brussels.

McAdonis
07-23-16, 16:10
Maxpower,
YinYang at Roermond, Netherlands, is similar to Babylon in size and line up, but the club ambience is better, being in the countryside. It is closer to Brussels.YY probably has 70 girls. Based on ten visits last year. Mostly Saturday / Sunday. I find YY closer to Oceans. YY has one girl who is probably either first or second most attractive WG, skinny young blonde german big tits Jessika. Her service is horrible however.

Oceans is kind of typical city club that gouges tourist. YY is better value. But YY has no AC and heats up more than any other club in summer time

TankTank123
07-23-16, 16:16
YY probably has 70 girls. Based on ten visits last year. Mostly Saturday / Sunday. I find YY closer to Oceans. YY has one girl who is probably either first or second most attractive WG, skinny young blonde german big tits Jessika. Her service is horrible howeverMy visits were on weekdays and only in the afternoons, so I probably missed the peak lineups. On those weekdays, there were only about 30 girls, but probably still a little more than Babylon at its peak.

PussyLiccker
07-23-16, 16:25
YY probably has 70 girls. Based on ten visits last year. Mostly Saturday / Sunday. I find YY closer to Oceans. YY has one girl who is probably either first or second most attractive WG, skinny young blonde german big tits Jessika. Her service is horrible however.Jessika fits your spec, and she does look pretty with big tits. For me the hottest girl at YY is Sarah Ro. She's the finest girl I've seen in a long time. Her body is ideal(slim with the nicest curves), and her face is very pretty. Overall very sexy.

Fuzz Bucket
07-23-16, 16:31
Sven,

Thanks for weighing in as well. Never thought about this option, as I've only been to FKK-type clubs where I have a certain comfort level. More than anything, just want to see the look on her face, as 99.9% (obviously a slight exaggeration) of people don't even know these type places exist. Not sure she'll believe it until she see's it. Have brought male friends to Germany before, and it's always very entertaining to watch their jaws drop!

Seeing is believing.

Again, thanks for the input!

FB.

FWB?

I think a Partytreff is what you want; see the Partytreff thread. A Partytreff is essentially like an FKK club (though nudity is not the norm when not in a session, but some clubs do have FKK (=nude) days) or sauna club but where a one-time fee covers all the action you can take. These often quote prices for couples. Some have different prices depending on whether the woman is passive or active (that is, wants to enjoy the services of the girls), but most don't. Although some Parytreffs might distribute the money among the girls depending on how many sessions each one has, not all do. In any case, since you are not paying per session, your girlfriend can't really take away business from the other girls. If anything, it means fewer sessions for them for the same money.

I've often been to Partytreffs and occasionally seen couples there. Sometimes they do it with each other, the man usually enjoys the girls, and the woman often enjoyed both the Partytreff girls and the other punters.

There is probably a higher percentage of bisexual women at Partytreffs, where groups sex is common. In your case, I can't see a better option than a Partytreff. For EUR 100 or less all the sex both of you want, with whomever you want!

WineBoy66
09-08-16, 09:30
Does anyone know which Club in Germany would have the most 18-19 yo girls?

ExpatLover
09-08-16, 19:30
Does anyone know which Club in Germany would have the most 18-19 yo girls?Very difficult to answer sometimes in World or Oase or Shark you will find girls who are looking quite young but are they really 18 or 19 I am able to answer this question. In some VIP escort agency in Germany I was able to meet 21/20 years old girls but never younger.

Mr Long Strong
09-09-16, 15:31
Hey guys,

I was recently at Oase in Friedrichsdorf. It is a huge club compared to some others.

Are there any other clubs, other than Sharks, which match or exceed the size of Oase?

Neurosynth
09-09-16, 19:03
Does anyone know which Club in Germany would have the most 18-19 yo girls?This isn't a big club, but rather a small brothel. But they are known for young looking girls. Are they all 18 or 19? Probably not. But I've seen good reviews.

http://teenyland-koeln.de

Hessen Bub
09-09-16, 19:12
Hey guys,

I was recently at Oase in Friedrichsdorf. It is a huge club compared to some others.

Are there any other clubs, other than Sharks, which match or exceed the size of Oase?Oase has a big garden, inside it's not that big. If you leave out the garden then there's some clubs bigger than Oase: World (Magnum, Oceans Artemis, Paradise Leinfelden.

HB.

Trans Atlantic
09-09-16, 21:27
This isn't a big club, but rather a small brothel. But they are known for young looking girls. Are they all 18 or 19? Probably not. But I've seen good reviews.

http://teenyland-koeln.deThey may market as such but not really 18-19 YO. Early 20's maybe. I've seen a couple upper 20's.

Mr Long Strong
09-09-16, 22:07
Oase has a big garden, inside it's not that big. If you leave out the garden then there's some clubs bigger than Oase: World (Magnum, Oceans Artemis, Paradise Leinfelden.

HB.Thanks, HB.

Which one of those has the most girls? I would guess Artemis, correct?

Neurosynth
09-10-16, 06:51
They may market as such but not really 18-19 YO. Early 20's maybe. I've seen a couple upper 20's.Yeah I think when they started out they really did deliver on their theme. There was a video where the owner was interviewed and everything. But not so much now.

PussyLiccker
09-10-16, 17:11
Does anyone know which Club in Germany would have the most 18-19 yo girls?I'll relay my stats from my notes. Wait, I got no notes. LOL.

For some reason, I tend to run into girls that starts at the age of 18-19, these are some I can recall top of my head that I met over the years (so, don't expect to them to be around or same age now as some of them are long gone). Good number of them happened to be German nationals that started work early. Cheyanne, Turk, GT. Racheal, De, GT. Kenza, Pol, GT. Paula, Pol started under 20 at GT as well as she has been around a few years, and still 22. Another Polish girl, GT. Rebecca, De, GT. Isa, De, GT. Sarah, De, YY or Oceans. Megan, currently Sharks was 19 when worked as Sarah at Mainhattan. Isabella, Ro, Samya. Adele (Mainhattan) and Angie-Diaz (Oase), Ro, were probably that young when started at Samya. Jessica, Ro, probably was when started at Mainhattan as well. Megan (currently Sharks) was 19 when she started at Mainhattan as Sarah. Amira, Ro, LR. A Moroccan girl on a Sharks visit. I recall Mainhattan used to have the younger girls back around 2013.

So, they are just random occurrences, and you won't find a lot of them at a single club. You will find most Romies in the young age range(not a surprise given they are the most dominant), but not necessarily in the 18-19, and it's more likely a club with high percentage Romies you'the run into youngish types (mainly low 20's).

I don't find 18-19, and low 20's make much of a difference in looks of girls. Some just bloom much higher rate during the early 20's depending on genetics. I can't say I really notice much of a difference in looks between low 20's Romies to 18-19 yrs girls. Just a number. Depends on the look of the the girl, some just looker younger than others(mainly Romies I find). Lately, I've met a Czech Nikki that was 30(I was shocked) at YY, and no way I could tell she was that age until she told me. She looked low 20's, and her toned petite bod (she takes care of herself) and her facials doesn't show true age. It's genetic. And it probably helps she works off and on.

Pistons
09-11-16, 09:57
Oase has a big garden, inside it's not that big. If you leave out the garden then there's some clubs bigger than Oase: World (Magnum, Oceans Artemis, Paradise Leinfelden.

HB.Has Magnum girls though? When I was there it was less than 30. I am guessing he ment amount of girls. That would put Sharks up there too. Paradise Leinfelden is also slightly below in amount of girls. But not as low as Magnum. Maybe 50-60 girls at Paradise. So just slightly above Palace.

Artemis has the highest numbers in my experience on average. The low Berlin competition does that. Then I am guessing sharks is the 2nd largest. Oase 3rd. Oceans 4th. World 5th? Or YY? Then Paradise? Goldentime Vienna should be in there somewhere too...

Indoor area in square feet Paradise Leinfelden is the largest out of these though. Without a doubt.

Hessen Bub
09-11-16, 10:04
He didn't mention number of girls. He asked for the biggest clubs. He referred to Oase as huge, not to the line up as big.

HB.

Wry Cooter
09-11-16, 17:26
Hey PL how have you been? I'm heading back to NRW in late Nov over Thanksgiving, hope we run into each other.

Is this Megan, DE former GT that you're referring to? I always liked her slammin body.

Megan (currently Sharks) was 19 when she started at Mainhattan as Sarah.

Banana Boi
09-11-16, 18:37
Is this Megan, DE former GT that you're referring to? I always liked her slammin body.Keep that image in the vault, Wry.

PussyLiccker
09-11-16, 18:46
Howdy Wry!

Megan I was referring to is a different girl that works at Sharks. Like BB puts it, she's probably long gone. Haven't seen her for the longest time. Unfortunate for yall Megan (De, GT) fans out there.

Another girl that started at such a young age is Amor, Bul, GT.

Trinity (Est, GT) is another girl that looks quite young(I know both of yall are fans of her's) for her age like Nikki, Czech at YY.

I'll PM if I make it out there.

Banana Boi
09-11-16, 20:44
The 2 best looking 18 year olds I have ever seen in a FKK were Cami at Samya in 2012 and Tanya at Mondial in 2013.

Wry Cooter
09-15-16, 08:34
Ah well perhaps she'll pop up in Artemis or someplace like that. I wouldn't mind having one last go with her.

Yes, come join me if you can. I plan to go to YY, GT, and LR mostly. Maybe PSR / PHG / VV. Didn't really like Oceans or Magnums. Never had great luck at ACA. Might go see Bernd's for once.

BB, do you ever come out to DE anymore?

Howdy Wry!

Megan I was referring to is a different girl that works at Sharks. Like BB puts it, she's probably long gone. Haven't seen her for the longest time. Unfortunate for yall Megan (De, GT) fans out there.

Another girl that started at such a young age is Amor, Bul, GT.

Trinity (Est, GT) is another girl that looks quite young(I know both of yall are fans of her's) for her age like Nikki, Czech at YY.

I'll PM if I make it out there.

Sirioja
09-15-16, 09:58
Slim brunette with pony tail, small tits, Nikki. Cz ex PSR, blond Trinity. Est back at GT, blond Suzi. Cz at Mainhattan, really don t look anymore 20 yo, same for Dina or Marina. Lat or Ina. Lat or Agnes, or Kate. Ro at Globe, but no problem for me, I like real women.

Banana Boi
09-15-16, 12:02
BB, do you ever come out to DE anymore?Haven't been since I saw you in May. Having too much fun in Thailand right now. Imo Thailand blows away FKK clubs for fun and GFE experiences.

Craiova
09-15-16, 14:26
Haven't been since I saw you in May. Having too much fun in Thailand right now. Imo Thailand blows away FKK clubs for fun and GFE experiences.It's only cheaper but for me in no way the class and style of German FKK. Once in a lifetime was enough for me', don't need Thailand again. Would always prefer German FKKs even they are three times more expansive.

PussyLiccker
09-15-16, 14:56
People like different things. Like BB says, probably more GFE type experiences there. For me, it's further out to take a short trip. My preferences for Europeans hasn't really drawn me that way yet. Perhaps I will visit to see why such a big fuss BB is making. LOL.

Pistons
09-15-16, 15:05
It's only cheaper but for me in no way the class and style of German FKK. Once in a lifetime was enough for me', don't need Thailand again. Would always prefer German FKKs even they are three times more expansive.When you go to thailand you must also factor in the longer time you spend there. Nobody goes to thailand for less than 3 weeks. If you compare that to 1 week in Germany (which is alot), you loose 2 weeks of work at home also. Time = money.

So I have to question if thailand really is cheaper. Unless you are retired or dont work at all. With my method of calculating Germany is the better deal... as long as we live in europe

Banana Boi
09-15-16, 18:22
You don't need 3 weeks in Thailand. My friend (a Germany ISG guy) was just here for 11 days (6 working days) and had the time of his life since I was able to quickly direct him to the best quality girls. I think he's converted too.

Craiova, you must spend a lot. A fun night for me in Thailand will run me 400+ euro so definitely not 3 times less expensive than Germany. Add 200+ euro for a second girl. I'm after model quality only.

Craiova
09-15-16, 19:07
Craiova, you must spend a lot. A fun night for me in Thailand will run me 400+ euro so definitely not 3 times less expensive than Germany. Add 200+ euro for a second girl. I'm after model quality only.My only Thailand experience was for three weeks in 2010. Spend around ten days at Patong Beach, for five days I rented a car and made a sightseeing / national park tour (and had a P6 girl the whole 5 day trip with me) and the last five days I stayed in Bangkok.

Different to Germany P6 prices increased in Thailand the last years but in 2010 I paid for instance the girl for five 24 hours days in total around 400 euro for five days and that includes even the bar fine. Tried in this three weeks around 30 different girls and I searched everywhere at massage parlors, at bars, at discotheques, on the beach and on the streets. But it was very difficult for me to find real attractive girls for me. Also different behavior very difficult that chemestry fit. Some girls I send out after 10 minutes, quite often I didn't like the smell, my hotel maids had to change my bedlinen three times per day.

No really no comparison for me with German FKK scene with all this young east european beauties.

Sirioja
09-15-16, 19:17
But only Thai or Asian girls? For models.

Banana Boi
09-15-16, 20:16
Siri, my girls are Asian mixed with Euro. I prefer an Thai/Euro mix over a Romanian but maybe that's just me.

My girlfriend is Thai but is pale skinned and looks Russian/German.

Craiova, you went to the wrong cities. Pattaya is a way better than Bangkok and Phuket. Don't disagree you have to weed out a lot of crap in Thailand but not unlike me going to multiple FKK's in a day.

Pistons
09-15-16, 21:15
Phuket is shit yes. But Bangkok can be good if you are into hitting girls from clubs / discos. Thats where I allways found the best ones when I went there. Pattaya has less girls than Bangkok but is more compressed. So it is good if you are lucky. But can be just average sometimes too. Like fkk's it is a luck game. But in my case I need to see 1 or 2000 thais to find one 10. With fkk girls that number is perhaps just 200. Thai diet is a little less good for fitness. The best are the ricepickers because of the repeated picking exercise. Best natural tit discussions on this fkk section is a joke compared to what I see in thailand. But I have a hard time finding pretty ass/face there on the same girl.

Dirk67
09-15-16, 23:57
Just out of curiosity-- do girls from fkks (if you click) ever meet outside the club? Sometimes I don't feel like paying entrance and sitting around, or fending off girls I'm not into.

UltraHappy
09-16-16, 00:13
Just out of curiosity-- do girls from fkks (if you click) ever meet outside the club? Sometimes I don't feel like paying entrance and sitting around, or fending off girls I'm not into.Yes, if they know you well and trust you. But, it can get rather expensive and therefore for most guys, usually not worth it.

Yashodhar
09-16-16, 13:48
Hi,

I am from India and have planned a mongering tour to Frankfurt for 5/6 days in second week of Oct.

Itinerary goes like this -.

Day 1 - Reaching to Hotel by 8:30 PM at Bahnhofsviertel. Will have first taste of Eros Centre there.

Day 2 - (Monday) - Hip-Hop tour of Frankfurt City and evening to Sharks. (Is it OK to go Sharks on Monday?

Day 3 - (Tuesday) - Official Visit to Nuremberg in the morning and come back by 9.00 evening. Again try some good Eros.

Day 4 - (Wednesday) - Visit to Heidelburg and Baden Black Forest. (Suggest some good Spa there? Come back by 9. 00. Night can go to Mainhattan.

Day 5 - (Thursday) - Visit to Pascha Colone and come back by evening. Night at Oase.

Day 6 - (Friday) - Shopping at Zeil and catch evening return flight to India.

Request to experienced fellow members to please guide me and suggest for the better itinerary, tips and leads.

Thanks,

Yash

Dirk67
09-16-16, 15:43
Yes, if they know you well and trust you. But, it can get rather expensive and therefore for most guys, usually not worth it.What is expensive? For the club, it is at least 60+60. Yes, there is some food and drink, and places to relax, but minimum 120, plus transport costs (if you are visiting, renting a car, taxi, or train) and time.

Optimist
09-16-16, 16:41
What is expensive? For the club, it is at least 60+60. Yes, there is some food and drink, and places to relax, but minimum 120, plus transport costs (if you are visiting, renting a car, taxi, or train) and time.Maybe 600 to 1000 for a night. Most don't like to do it as it disturbs their working pattern.

If a girl really really likes and trusts you it can be a lot cheaper.

Craiova
09-16-16, 16:54
The main point is trust. If girls know you and trust you IMHO the girls prefer an escort day as change from their working club routine. Yep 600 - 1000 euro is a reasonable average range, for tourists mabey more expensive up to 1500 euro, for real regulars maybe cheaper around 500 or even less. Depends ofc of class of girl, and don't mix likes with business, chemestry is the basis but shouldn't influence price in a large way.

Pistons
09-16-16, 18:27
. Will have first taste of Eros Centre there.

Day 2 - (Monday) - Hip-Hop tour of Frankfurt City and evening to Sharks. (Is it OK to go Sharks on Monday?

Day 3 - (Tuesday) - Official Visit to Nuremberg in the morning and come back by 9.00 evening. Again try some good Eros.

What do you mean by 'good eros'? The wank booths? : p

Trans Atlantic
09-16-16, 19:43
Haven't been since I saw you in May. Having too much fun in Thailand right now. Imo Thailand blows away FKK clubs for fun and GFE experiences.So that's where you went. I've been commuting to Montreal the entire summer. Québécois is European enough for me without having to make the trip to Europe. LOL

UltraHappy
09-17-16, 01:59
What is expensive? For the club, it is at least 60+60. Yes, there is some food and drink, and places to relax, but minimum 120, plus transport costs (if you are visiting, renting a car, taxi, or train) and time.You also have to remember that if a girl goes out with you (even for just a few hours), then she usually loses an entire night of work at the club. For example, at Oase, a night shift girl must present to Reception for work before 6 pm or she won't be allowed in for the night shift. Ok, it doesn't work like this at all the clubs, but at many clubs, if a girl goes out with you for even part of the evening, then she will have lost the entire income that she would have made that night if she had worked at the club that night. Just something to consider. Ok, different story if you take her out on one of her days off. But then you have to be flexible with your schedule and catch her on the Monday or Tuesday night she takes off from the club.

Best practice is to not consider taking a girl out until you both know each other fairly well and trust each other well as well.

If you want to take a girl out for a small period of time (for example, just 2-3 hours), then consider just hiring an escort or maybe schedule an outing with one of your FKK girls you know well on one of her days off.

Daffon
09-17-16, 02:34
I'm 62 and my father is 88. He and I go on a guys holiday every year and this usually includes some punting on my part and my father likes to enjoy the scene but doesn't usually go with a girl (he prefers BDSM with his mistress in the UK! We have enjoyed a great time in at a gogo club in Prague and more recently at Artemis in Berlin where they even gave my father a senior citizen discount on entry.

Which Frankfurt FKK is the best for an older guy to enjoy the scenery while his son indulges in some action? We would be there on a Wednesday evening but not too late.

Doesn't want to be too expensive or full of pushy girls but needs to be a reasonably attractive environment and maybe have a good buffet.

UltraHappy
09-17-16, 03:12
I'm 62 and my father is 88. We have enjoyed a great time in at a gogo club in Prague and more recently at Artemis in Berlin where they even gave my father a senior citizen discount on entry.
I never knew that FKKs offered senior citizen discounts. I thought this was something only popular in USA, not in Europe. Do other FKKs offer senior citizen discounts? Or is this a uniquely Artemis thing? What is the typical cut-off age in Europe for senior citizen discounts, 65?

BTW Daffon, you might be interested to know that both Oase and Sharks have a special Sado room.

Hessen Bub
09-17-16, 06:54
Yep 600 - 1000 euro is a reasonable average range, for tourists mabey more expensive up to 1500 euro, for real regulars maybe cheaper around 500 or even less. Depends ofc of class of girl, and don't mix likes with business, chemestry is the basis but shouldn't influence price in a large way.Chemistry can reduce the price to zero. For all "classes of girls".

HB.

Craiova
09-17-16, 07:03
Chemistry can reduce the price to zero. For all "classes of girls"..Ofc I know this. BUT this isn't then P6 anymore. You should know this better as a P6 Mod. LOL.

Hessen Bub
09-17-16, 07:31
Ofc I know this. BUT this isn't then P6 anymore. You should know this better as a P6 Mod. LOL.You always pay. You should know this at your age. LOL.

HB.

Daffon
09-17-16, 10:38
I never knew that FKKs offered senior citizen discounts. I thought this was something only popular in USA, not in Europe. Do other FKKs offer senior citizen discounts? Or is this a uniquely Artemis thing? What is the typical cut-off age in Europe for senior citizen discounts, 65?

BTW Daffon, you might be interested to know that both Oase and Sharks have a special Sado room.I think the senior citizen discount might be unique to Artemis. They did want to see a German OAP document but we persuaded them that (in pre Brexit days) this was an un-European policy!

BDSM does nothing for me and my father assures me that it isn't just another "menu service" that any girl can provide. Still, that's a plus in terms of sex tourism interest.

Dirk67
09-17-16, 10:49
Maybe 600 to 1000 for a night. Most don't like to do it as it disturbs their working pattern.

If a girl really really likes and trusts you it can be a lot cheaper.

The main point is trust. If girls know you and trust you IMHO the girls prefer an escort day as change from their working club routine. Yep 600 - 1000 euro is a reasonable average range, for tourists mabey more expensive up to 1500 euro, for real regulars maybe cheaper around 500 or even less. Depends ofc of class of girl, and don't mix likes with business, chemestry is the basis but shouldn't influence price in a large way.Haha, ok-- expensive it is! I'd consider 200 ish EUR, but 600-1000 just doesn't make sense.

Sirioja
09-17-16, 11:29
Haha, ok-- expensive it is! I'd consider 200 ish EUR, but 600-1000 just doesn't make sense.200 for the night? Go to La Jonquera. Sp then. In FKK, it s 2 hours in room without extra. Or go to Iasie.

Hessen Bub
09-17-16, 11:51
Haha, ok-- expensive it is! I'd consider 200 ish EUR, but 600-1000 just doesn't make sense.200 EUR is the rate for 2 h in the club without extras. Don't think you will get a girl who doesn't know you for an overnight for that rate.

HB.

Exodus8
09-17-16, 12:40
Chemistry can reduce the price to zero. For all "classes of girls".

HB.Is this called marriage or a exclusive relationship? LOL Suppose its never rly free you still have to pay for stuff, allowance etc.

I will do 200 e for a overnight deal but afraid the girl might not by good looking by my standards and provide shitty services. Better to stick to the club 😊.

Pistons
09-17-16, 15:29
You'd sleep away most of the night anyway. So I'd never pay more than 200 either. Maybe you'd fuck her 3-4 times. Thats like 3-4 50 e sessions. Maybe you can do 6 sessions if you havent fucked in a few weeks... but that would mean less sleeping and she might get grumpy. But then perhaps she is worth 300-400 for the night if she looks like a 10... but no diversity like you can get in a club...

If she doesnt get grumpy after 6 sessions, that probably means you have good chemistry and she would go with you for less anyway... towards lim 0

Dirk67
09-17-16, 19:37
For a Monday earlier, 11-3 pm (since I am leaving Monday night):

I'm told by Sirioja that Aca Velbert is out, as it doesn't pick up until after 3 pm.

LR sounds like the management is worse than before and LU is suffering? (reports recently have been mixed, not sure what the current situation is-- I've been once before two years ago and liked it there).

GT still solid?

Sunday should be good for all clubs, right? What would be recommended for a Sunday, to arrive in mid-afternoon and stay until maybe 10-11 pm.

I've been to GT / LR and interested in checking out some place new IF the quality is similar or better.

Ones I'm considering that are close to where I'm staying (Essen).

Heaven 7.

Aca Velbert (closed Sunday?

PHG.

Samya.

I can only do 1 per day, usually. Maybe 2, if it's spaced out. (I'm not blessed enough to be able to go 4+ times a day).

I was thinking for Saturday (today) to go to H7 or Aca, tomorrow to go to Samya, and Monday GT or LR.

Will PHG or any others be worth visiting? I have read all the threads and have narrowed down to these but still hard to tell what the LU will be like. Overall I like the vibe at Living Room, LuLo, and GT. Also, I should mention, interested in some more diversity than just Ro.

Thoughts?

BigBuddy69
09-17-16, 19:48
For a short period, Aca Velbert is interesting because of the price but as Sirioja said, it's really quiet before 3 pm.

You will find more girls in GT than in LR but I don't like the vibe in GT. GT is your best bet if you want some choice.

Not many girls in LR before 2 pm.

If you really want to try H7 on Sunday, come early to get the free entry and leave rather soon if you don't like the place.

Citizen Kane
09-17-16, 19:59
I used to quite enjoy the H7/ LR combo. Cheap entry at H7 early on. Stay for 2 or 3 hours then roll over to LR for the rest of the day.

Pistons
09-17-16, 20:09
For fun, atmosphere, optics and sex / service, go Oceans in nrw.

For boring, go GT, or for Monday night also go GT as everywhere else sleeps.

For smoke and alcohol go LR.

For turks, go Samya, Mondial and Magnum.

For furnitures that are about to die of old age, go aca.

VV has good reviews. But it is a bit down on line up atm.

YY might be a good choice though? Really good reviews atm...

Hehe

PussyLiccker
09-17-16, 22:15
Oceans is a fun club? No. The place is dead during the day. It's a waste of time. Have you been to VV, Aca, LR or YY, or are you just regurgitating what people have written?

Forget VV, the LU is thin. Similarly H7, but the draw is the free entry earlier on to see if there are any interesting girls, but the LU is thin and not good. The places does get going earlier though. Similarly Aca Gold, but the LU isn't good there either. VV is not worth the entry so forget VV. That place hasn'the been good in a long time. Also, forget Magnum, not worth it.

GT get going during the day, so it's the best daytime option with largest LU. Other clubs it takes some time to get going. GT dies out around 10 pm usually, not a night club like the other high Turkish populated clubs in the region. The club closes at 1 or 2. Whereas it'seems sister club, LR stays open till 4.

At the moment, my go to clubs are GT, LR, Aca and YY at the NRW. GT, LR, and Aca has more consistent LU of girls. Samya or Mondial wasn't all that interesting my last visits. PHG seems ok, have to visit more to get a better idea. The places is dead during the day, it'seems a night club like Oceans.

Places to avoid on weekend nights. YY, Oceans, Mondial. Ratio is terrible.

Pistons
09-17-16, 22:43
I didn't say I had been to YY and VV either. But I was right wasnt I? VV lineup being down atm...

Aca furnitures is something everyone can see on pictures... turn off for me at least. But rumors are they have plans to renovate aca. I will stay away untill then :)

And are you saying there are no free beer and no smoke around at LR?

Reurgitating what people are saying in person. Stuff written on this forum I have less faith in as most others here have a vastly different taste than I...

PussyLiccker
09-17-16, 23:15
Just to add, if you want services, DV is not a good option either. Like Oceans, there maybe a few lookers, depending on your taste.

Dirk67
09-18-16, 00:15
Just returned from Aca (Sat night). Went here because it was close. Overall impression: Big club, lots of girls, but atmosphere not quite my style.

Most of the girls have the hardened / bored look. Shower area inconvenient / messy (nowhere to hang robe / towel properly). Food is as said before, basic.

I did have a nice session, but going in it was 50/50 chance. 40/ hh better than 50, and entry at 40 (arrived after 9 pm but told weekend no discount after 9) better than 60.

The cutest girl to my taste was the girl behind the grill who helped with busing tables.

Sounds like I have some decisions to make tomorrow-- maybe try H7 if I can get out early enough just to take a look around, then go over to PHG or pop down to LR or Samya. For Monday, try GT.

More thoughts on PHG vs LR/Samya? I am most curious about Samya as it is one of the famous NRW clubs, but sounds like not so good recently.

Downandup
09-18-16, 10:23
Dirk, Samya was so bad even 6 months ago that I did not visit it in my last trip. I really liked PHG so I expect that you might too. The lineup during the day is not too big but there is choice and it gets going after 5 pm although I don't know if that's different on a Sunday.

Dirk67
09-19-16, 00:02
Dirk, Samya was so bad even 6 months ago that I did not visit it in my last trip. I really liked PHG so I expect that you might too. The lineup during the day is not too big but there is choice and it gets going after 5 pm although I don't know if that's different on a Sunday.I made it to H7 during the free entry. No robe unless you pay 10 EUR. I took just the towel and spent 10-15 min looking around, there were very few girls around, and actually a fair number of men. Maybe one girl who was more GND and had those piercing light blue / gray eyes you find in Eastern European girls, with dirty blond hair and a slim natural figure. Everyone else was so-so. Two dark haired girls who stuck together were highly tattooed, with chunky figures but had fun personalities and liked to tease the customers.

Left quickly to go see about PHG since it was only 15-20 min away. When I arrived, there were no cars in the parking lot. I might have been the only customer (around 12:30-1 pm). I only got a glimpse of a few girls from the front, so it seemed promising, but only 19 girls were working and I didn't want to be the only customer. The front desk lady spoke excellent English and was very friendly, which I think sets the tone a lot for a place. I got a good vibe, will return some day on a Thurs, Friday or Saturday night.

PussyLiccker
09-19-16, 02:53
I made it to H7 during the free entry. No robe unless you pay 10 EUR. I took just the towel and spent 10-15 min looking around, there were very few girls around, and actually a fair number of men. Maybe one girl who was more GND and had those piercing light blue / gray eyes you find in Eastern European girls, with dirty blond hair and a slim natural figure. Everyone else was so-so. Two dark haired girls who stuck together were highly tattooed, with chunky figures but had fun personalities and liked to tease the customers.

Left quickly to go see about PHG since it was only 15-20 min away. When I arrived, there were no cars in the parking lot. I might have been the only customer (around 12:30-1 pm). I only got a glimpse of a few girls from the front, so it seemed promising, but only 19 girls were working and I didn't want to be the only customer. The front desk lady spoke excellent English and was very friendly, which I think sets the tone a lot for a place. I got a good vibe, will return some day on a Thurs, Friday or Saturday night.The girl at H7 you describe sounds like Ariana, Ro. http://www.6profis.de/sauna-club/willich/heaven7-saunaclub/ariana-14953.html.

The friendly desk lady that has been working there I know of is a Russian lady. Last time she asked me if I'm interested in Russians, and told me there were several present that night. LOL. Similar to LR front desk in trying to be helpful. Such is the charm about some of these small clubs.

Yoyoma47
09-22-16, 05:56
Hi all,

I've been doing done research, and as we all know everyone has their own opinion as to the best places to go. I'll be in Cologne for three days, and I'd like to get out and have some fun. I'll have a car, so anywhere in the Cologne / Bonn area is OK with me. And I'm not worried about saving 10€ here or there on cover charge or 1/2 hour prices. What I am looking for is a few places with decent looking gals that offer DFK and DATY as a standard (or at least available from most). Can you get these from FKKs like Babylon or Mondial, or do you need to go brother like Teenyland or Nylon to get this? Any suggestions or help (if I'm missing something) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Yoyo

Optimist
09-22-16, 16:07
FKK is more likely to give what you want than a brothel, but there are no certainties, especially if the brothel is one
Iike Nylon

Neurosynth
09-22-16, 17:43
If you are in Cologne with a car then Bernd's, Annabella, and Luderland are within easy reach. They are all, in their own way, unusual in their offerings. All are reviewed on this site, so seek them out for details. I mention these as options to the more typical FKK's like Samya (also nearby).

Bernd's has a high level of service, including CIM w / o extra charge, but some complain the women are older than they prefer. I like it a lot.

http://www.fkk-schieferhof.de

Annabella and Luderland are both so called RTC clubs where BBFS (called AO in Germany) is the specialty. Again there are some complaints about looks, but I've always been able to find someone to my liking.

http://www.fkk-luderland.com

http://www.fkk-30.de

BeefyPanda
09-30-16, 02:17
Hi everyone,

I'm currently planning my next trip to Germany and this time a good female friend of mine wants to join me on my FKK adventure. After I told her about how awesome my last couple of trips were, she was pretty much demanding I take her.

Before I agree to bring her along, I wanted to double check to see if:

1) are female guests allowed in the clubs?

2) if allowed, are there any special rules they have to follow?

3) are there any restrictions, other than the obvious, don't go with other guys?

As always, thank you for the help and advice.

BeefyPanda.

UltraHappy
09-30-16, 02:56
Hi everyone,

I'm currently planning my next trip to Germany and this time a good female friend of mine wants to join me on my FKK adventure. After I told her about how awesome my last couple of trips were, she was pretty much demanding I take her.

Before I agree to bring her along, I wanted to double check to see if:

1) are female guests allowed in the clubs?

2) if allowed, are there any special rules they have to follow?

3) are there any restrictions, other than the obvious, don't go with other guys?

As always, thank you for the help and advice.

BeefyPanda.In Hessen, girl may come as guest with man in most clubs (for example, allowed in Oase, Sharks, and World for sure -- I have done this in all three). But in NRW, many clubs won't allow female guests -- I don't know why. I say, "I do this all the time at Oase in Frankfurt no problem. " They say, "I know, but here, you can't bring girl. ".

In Austria, I found that the clubs would not allow me to bring a female guest, I presume, due to their heavier regulation that require the girls to have a health card, etc. And clubs could have problem when authorities come for their weekly control check because the police have no way to know who is working and who is guest. That is just my guess as to the reason.

As you know, girl guest can't go with other guys. At World however, if your girl has an EU passport, she can leave her passport at the front desk and go with other guys. But I did not let my girl do this of course because I sure as shit am not sharing her with anyone else, at least when she's with me.

No special rules. Sometimes the person at the bar at Oase doesn't know that you can take a key for you and your guest girl without a working girl going with you. Twice I have had to bring them to Reception for a clarification of the rules. You can clearly go without a working girl to the room -- you and your guest have both paid entry, so of course, you are both entitled to go to the room together. Usually however, the key person gives us the key no problem however. Of course, in the clubs without key checkouts, this presents no problem.

I usually like my guest girl to wear a bathrobe to help the other clients know she is a customer. Your guest girl will be issued a key for a locker in the men locker room, so she will change / unchange with the guys, not with the girls. She can go use the bidet in the girl locker room if she needs to of course. One of my girls refused to go in there though because she didn't want to deal with all the girls interrogating her to no end with a million questions -- the girls can be a "curious / gossipy" bunch sometimes. The working girls generally won't hassle your guest girl when you are around but if she is on her own a bit, the more curious ones will approach her and start asking her lots of questions, so she should be prepared for what she wants to tell the working girls when she start being nosy.

Pistons
09-30-16, 03:27
- So with the new regulations, it won't be allowed in Germany either?

- I eyed up a female customer once and got angry looks from her protective guy. Was a good laugh. I'd have hit him if he had been rude trying to show her that he was the man. FKK's are not a place for protective jealous guys to bring their girls.

- The robe on idea in hessen can bring confusion as the nrw working girls sometimes wear robes too, so for someone comming from some nrw clubs to hessen, they probably won't see the difference.

- Working girls probably doesn't like the fact that non working girls are allowed in. Simply because then that means thay are not allowed to wear robes. At clubs like Oase and Sharks that means currently that girls don't go outside when it is cold. So less social environment for everyone. Or are all girls allowed to wear robes at these hessen clubs? I sometimes see some WG's together with VIP's at Oase wearing robes too. Is that just for the girls staying with the VIP customers? Or can everyone use them?

- Next time I'm going to flirt a bit with some women customers just to be an ass. A wink or two, because I take it as a bit rude by the guy if he considers her off limit.

- The idea of an FKK is to have no limit in regards to flirting and sex. And here he tries to pose limits to this environment. So not good.

UltraHappy, hope to fuck your girl next time: p.

Member #4581
09-30-16, 03:48
Wow, dude Pistons. Do you have a death wish? LOL.

UH. Thanks for a very detailed write up. You must be the resident expert in this area, I don't think too many ISG regulars have as much experience as you in this field of study. If the female guest is not allowed to go with other men, what's in it for her? Just to experience lesbian sex with club girls (or watch her male partner in action with club girls? If it is as part of 4-way or even 3-way with her male guest and another guy, would that be allowed? How can they tell anyway, especially if the female guest also takes off her robe and is indistinguishable from other girls and casually has sex in the garden or in one of the rooms in Sharks where anyone can walk in?

BeefyPanda
09-30-16, 19:18
A lot of good information. In my case, the girl coming with me isn't actually "my girl" just a friend of mine that is very into sex. So in my case Pistons, by all means flirt away.

She actually does want to come just to see the environment and for lesbian action.

I am a bit confused though since Pistons you mentioned new regulations. Are girls now no longer allowed or still allowed as customers?

UltraHappy
09-30-16, 23:20
A lot of good information. In my case, the girl coming with me isn't actually "my girl" just a friend of mine that is very into sex. So in my case Pistons, by all means flirt away.

She actually does want to come just to see the environment and for lesbian action.

I am a bit confused though since Pistons you mentioned new regulations. Are girls now no longer allowed or still allowed as customers?The new law won't go into effect until on or after July 1, 2016. The new German regs have nothing to do with whether female guests are still allowed. So, female guests are allowed now and should still be allowed after July 1st.

UltraHappy
09-30-16, 23:47
Wow, dude Pistons. Do you have a death wish? LOL.

UH. Thanks for a very detailed write up. You must be the resident expert in this area, I don't think too many ISG regulars have as much experience as you in this field of study. If the female guest is not allowed to go with other men, what's in it for her? Just to experience lesbian sex with club girls (or watch her male partner in action with club girls? If it is as part of 4-way or even 3-way with her male guest and another guy, would that be allowed? How can they tell anyway, especially if the female guest also takes off her robe and is indistinguishable from other girls and casually has sex in the garden or in one of the rooms in Sharks where anyone can walk in?I suspect she is there for the fantastic food and for watching Football like the rest of us. Haha. Seriously though, in some cases, the girl is being paid for the whole night by the guy to be his company. In some cases, I've taken one working girl out of her regular club and taken her as a guest to another club for one reason or another. Sometimes, I just want to check out another club and see the line-up but don't want to risk not finding girls there to my liking or risk missing out on a night with one of my favorites, so sometimes I just bring her along with me. In some cases, I've hired one of my favorite former working girls who have quit the business to keep me company at the club all night, sometimes even flying them in from Romania. As has been discussed in other threads, when hiring a girl for the entire night who you know very well, you can usually negotiate discounted "bulk" rates, which can be a nice bonus.

In any case, when I am paying a girl to be with me the whole night, I am certainly not paying for her to service other guys, so I can't imagine why a guy would think that he is somehow entitled to have sex with my female guest, especially when the FKK club prohibits this in any event. Very odd. This would really be no different than a guy poking his head in a random room and interrupting an ongoing Zimmer session and asking the girl if she minds if he joins in (or any paid time between a client and his girl unless the interruption has been invited by the paying party). Perhaps some people are confusing FKK clubs with swinger clubs? Interrupting ongoing sessions is clearly not appropriate FKK protocol. I mean, sure, I suppose someone could go ahead and try this, but I suspect they would not be warmly received to say the least.

For those couple's visits that don't involve financial renumeration, I suppose we can speculate many reasons for this.

Pistons
10-01-16, 00:21
I am a bit confused though since Pistons you mentioned new regulations. Are girls now no longer allowed or still allowed as customers?Well, by next July (not yet) I suspect they will require a health card simillair to that in Austria. So that's why I suspect there could be issues with female guests not 'working' who doesn't have health cards.

And to UltraHappy, who says only the girls service the guys at these clubs? When I go daty on a girl, which quite a few ask for, I consider that servicing the girl... Which funnily made me a bit annoyed once as I went daty on a girl for 20 minutes untill she came (she was so horny and begged for me not to stop), only to have 5-10 minutes left. Then afterwards 'she' asked for money. lol : p

Member #4581
10-01-16, 05:10
UH, thanks. I understand perfectly that if you paid for the girl and bring as guest, you obviously don't want to share. Makes perfect sense. My question was more about when no money exchange is involved. If a normal couple in an open relationship come in, they allow the man to fuck girls but Not the female guest to fuck guys. Kinda makes you wonder why any woman would want to come in, unless she has some lesbian tendencies or wants to see her man in action with other girls or do a threesome with another girl.

From the club perspective, what do they want. They let the girl in, but don't want her to have sex with anyone except her man chaperone? (I am assuming they do this because otherwise any WG can accompany a man as his guest and begin working, and arbitrage the price difference between what we pay and the girls pay?

Member #4581
10-01-16, 05:14
I think 90% of the time, WGs in the club "come" for the benefit of the guys. So, you could spend the entire half hour doing Just DATY and nothing else, and they still want to get paid because they feel they serviced you, and not the other way around.

Craiova
10-01-16, 06:15
Well, by next July (not yet) I suspect they will require a health card simillair to that in Austria. So that's why I suspect there could be issues with female guests not 'working' who doesn't have health cards.
Hmm why you don't post only if you knew something. Would save a lot of server capacity.

In this case again wrong how in most of your posts.

Hessen Bub
10-01-16, 08:32
Well, by next July (not yet) I suspect they will require a health card simillair to that in Austria. So that's why I suspect there could be issues with female guests not 'working' who doesn't have health cards.

No. If you bring a girl and she is a guest as the male guests are also there is no change from July 17. That's why they are not to go with other guests. They don't get paid. They are not working. They are not falling under the regulations.

HB.

Wolvenvacht
10-01-16, 09:00
The new law won't go into effect until on or after July 1, 2016. The new German regs have nothing to do with whether female guests are still allowed. So, female guests are allowed now and should still be allowed after July 1st.There is a small effect of the new law. If the girl you bring does not come for "free", i.e. you pay her for her services, then she must be licensed and the club must register her presence.

As the club does not know your "relationship" with that girl and does not know her, they could unknowlingly breach the law by not registering her or by allowing a non-registered prostitute to work in their club.

That is probably the reason why clubs will be wary to welcome unknown girls.

PS: it is July 1st, 2017!

Pistons
10-01-16, 11:19
Hmm why you don't post only if you knew something. Would save a lot of server capacity.

In this case again wrong how in most of your posts.Because then less intelligent people not able to read a questionmark wouldn't have a reason to respond just to increase their postcount. lol

Solo Traveler
10-26-16, 12:20
I know it seems to be a strange question.

I'm from Taiwan. As you can see, my English proficiency is fine.

However, my company wants me to have a 2-month living experience in an English-speaking country.

And by their definition, English-speaking countries include the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, and New Zealand.

I am actually thinking about going to the UK, even if there is nothing fun to do there, I can easily fly to Germany for the real FKK clubs after that. LOL.

DarkSmurf
10-27-16, 03:30
There really isn't anything like an FKK in any of those countries, closest you could find are some high-end brothels but the prices would be far higher than an FKK. Picking the UK and flying to Germany really is your best option.

However, my company wants me to have a 2-month living experience in an English-speaking country.

And by their definition, English-speaking countries include the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, and New Zealand.

I am actually thinking about going to the UK, even if there is nothing fun to do there, I can easily fly to Germany for the real FKK clubs after that. LOL.

Banana Boi
10-27-16, 06:26
Canada has a huge escort scene in Toronto and Montreal and with the low Canadian dollar should always be considered. The girls are pretty but it's a crap shoot since no face pics. If you want details PM me Solo.

I think we lost an ISG member, TransAtlantic, to the Canadian scene. England with weekend trips to Germany is always a good option though. Personally I would convince them that all working girls in Thailand speak English.

Raju 1974
10-27-16, 07:14
Three small queries?

1) Do these FKK Clubs have any silent place where one can take a short nap in between. I was wondering if one decides to travel by Train + Cab / taxi combination. There is no Train back to Frankfurt from Darmstadt (Sharks) , OASE (Friedrichsdorf) or World (Giessen) before 5 AM. As a normal human being at the age around 40 one can have at the most 2 sessions in the rooms. What to do in the rest of the time? It would be fine if one can get a place to have a nap in between.

2) Also do these clubs have Luggage storage facility at reception in case on checks out of hotel and head to these clubs and from there directly plan to move to airport to catch a flight?

3) Is it safe enough to roam around on the roads at 4 am-5 am in these places, being a foreigner? Any safety precaution?

Thanks in anticipation.

Optimist
10-27-16, 09:42
Raju. No problem napping at Sharks or World but no place is silent. Palace and Oase from memory are not good for napping but other members can advise better than me.

Luggage. Most clubs will look after your luggage behind reception. There is a good left luggage facility at the lower level at the airport and also automatic luggage lockers at the Hauptbahnhof.

Personally I have no problems with 5. 00 am On the streets. Normal precautions: don't act like a victim, keep eyes open for trouble, avoid dark corners, have a decoy wallet available with a few cards and reasonable size notes in it. If you are really fit wear running shoes :)

I don't think I'd want to be burdened with luggage at 5.00am. Personal preference

Two sessions? Unless money limits you there are many ways of having more than two nice sessions, even if you cannot make sex every time. Talk, massage,cuddle, DATY, and so on.You have the money, the girls have the time :D

FunExplorer
10-27-16, 12:55
Three small queries?

1) Do these FKK Clubs have any silent place where one can take a short nap in between. I was wondering if one decides to travel by Train + Cab / taxi combination. There is no Train back to Frankfurt from Darmstadt (Sharks) , OASE (Friedrichsdorf) or World (Giessen) before 5 AM. As a normal human being at the age around 40 one can have at the most 2 sessions in the rooms. What to do in the rest of the time? It would be fine if one can get a place to have a nap in between.

2) Also do these clubs have Luggage storage facility at reception in case on checks out of hotel and head to these clubs and from there directly plan to move to airport to catch a flight?

3) Is it safe enough to roam around on the roads at 4 am-5 am in these places, being a foreigner? Any safety precaution?

Thanks in anticipation.Not all FKKs have place for taking a nap although I have seen a couple of people doing that in theaters there! But I wonder if you really can sleep. In summer one could go and sleep beside pool (in some FKKs) though but not at this time.

Usually you can keep the luggage at the reception.

Germany is quite safe in my experience although you must take usual precautions as always everywhere in the world when you go for mongering. Never carry too much money.

Incidentally, if you have a travel card you can withdraw cash at ATMs in these clubs so that you can keep minimum cash for transportation.

FunExplorer
10-27-16, 12:58

I am actually thinking about going to the UK, even if there is nothing fun to do there, I can easily fly to Germany for the real FKK clubs after that. LOL.There are no FKK clubs available in the English speaking countries you mentioned to the best of my knowledge. If you think you can easily fly to Germany, that is the best option!

HardyHarry1968
10-27-16, 14:19
Gentlemen,

I am visiting Frankfurt for 24 hours. Which one of the FKK should I do? I have read the reports several times yet can't decide.

Will be staying near the airport.

Thanks

UltraHappy
10-27-16, 14:50

I am actually thinking about going to the UK, even if there is nothing fun to do there, I can easily fly to Germany for the real FKK clubs after that. LOL.I have a strange answer for you. You should include Germany in your list of English-speaking countries. Everyone speaks English there (only slight exaggeration). I remember my first trips to Germany when I spoke no German, and I found Germany as easy to navigate as any other "English-speaking" country. In the big FKKs, most staff and girls speak English as well. Ok, there are exceptions of course, but these are too few and far between to change your choice of country based only on this.

I would advise not delaying your trip to Germany based on concerns about language difficulty. Your English proficiency will serve you quite well in Germany.

Pistons
10-27-16, 16:15
Oase has the best place for sleeping out of all the FKK's. They have a silent room just for this. Ok, some other clubs also might have some secluded good locations that are good for taking a nap, but those places may not be off limit to the girls like the silent room at Oase is. Then again I have allways found a place to sleep in every club I have been to. Hardest place was perhaps GT unless you sleep outside (but it might be cold), but even there there is a cinema you can drop dead in for an hour. However these cinema's are sometimes the best places to sleep anyway because of the mattrass, but I've heard some clubs have rules against sleeping there since people should have those places available for fucking also... so don't rely on it if somebody wants you away....

Sirioja
10-27-16, 19:12
Oase has the best place for sleeping out of all the FKK's. They have a silent room just for this. Ok, some other clubs also might have some secluded good locations that are good for taking a nap, but those places may not be off limit to the girls like the silent room at Oase is. Then again I have allways found a place to sleep in every club I have been to. Hardest place was perhaps GT unless you sleep outside (but it might be cold), but even there there is a cinema you can drop dead in for an hour. However these cinema's are sometimes the best places to sleep anyway because of the mattrass, but I've heard some clubs have rules against sleeping there since people should have those places available for fucking also... so don't rely on it if somebody wants you away....My real king size bed in quiet wellness at Mainhattan, many beds in quiet place at Harmony, zen room at Oceans.

Raju 1974
10-27-16, 20:33
Thanks a lot guys (pistons, funexplorer, optimist) for the prompt response. All replies are really helpful. Also rightly said, we can have more than 2 good sessions without actually ejaculating.

One small query, where to get change of 50 E or smaller note change. I have all 100 E notes. Does the FKK club reception cooperates in exchanging bigger notes with smaller ones. Asking this because I think we can be taken for a ride while paying the girls if we don't have the change. Visiting Frankfurt in 2 days. Will post FR if I succeed. Planning to hit OASE on 29th night 9 pm.

Thanks,

Oase has the best place for sleeping out of all the FKK's. They have a silent room just for this. Ok, some other clubs also might have some secluded good locations that are good for taking a nap, but those places may not be off limit to the girls like the silent room at Oase is. Then again I have allways found a place to sleep in every club I have been to. Hardest place was perhaps GT unless you sleep outside (but it might be cold), but even there there is a cinema you can drop dead in for an hour. However these cinema's are sometimes the best places to sleep anyway because of the mattrass, but I've heard some clubs have rules against sleeping there since people should have those places available for fucking also... so don't rely on it if somebody wants you away....
Not all FKKs have place for taking a nap although I have seen a couple of people doing that in theaters there! But I wonder if you really can sleep. In summer one could go and sleep beside pool (in some FKKs) though but not at this time.

Usually you can keep the luggage at the reception.

Germany is quite safe in my experience although you must take usual precautions as always everywhere in the world when you go for mongering. Never carry too much money.

Incidentally, if you have a travel card you can withdraw cash at ATMs in these clubs so that you can keep minimum cash for transportation.
Raju. No problem napping at Sharks or World but no place is silent. Palace and Oase from memory are not good for napping but other members can advise better than me.

Luggage. Most clubs will look after your luggage behind reception. There is a good left luggage facility at the lower level at the airport and also automatic luggage lockers at the Hauptbahnhof...

UltraHappy
10-27-16, 20:36
Oase has the best place for sleeping out of all the FKK's. They have a silent room just for this.Yes, good tip. I would just add that for anyone planning to sleep in Oase's relax room, bring ear plugs with you. They sometimes turn up the "soft, soothing" Japanese themed background music too loud. It can be annoying.

Even when this music isn't turned up, there is always some jerk yelling in Russian or Arabic into his cell phone while other guys are trying to catch some Zs.

So, if you're planning on taking a nap in the relax room, I recommend bringing ear plugs just in case. The relax room also has the benefit that girls are prohibited from entering to bother you.

Citizen Kane
10-27-16, 20:56
Oase has the best place for sleeping out of all the FKK's. Sakura's official sleeping room makes Oase's quiet bit seem like a Metallica gig. Proper beds, curtains, nightlight. It's not even a contest ;-)

Pistons
10-27-16, 23:14
Sakura's official sleeping room makes Oase's quiet bit seem like a Metallica gig. Proper beds, curtains, nightlight. It's not even a contest ;-)Yes probably, and like Siri says, at Mainhatten. I forgot to say out of the places I have been to. In some places, you can 'steal' one of these small curtained of tiny rooms made for sex, as well for sleeping. Like behind the cinema at Oceans, upstairs at Sharks near the river, and three places in the artemis lounge (although there is loud music there. So I wouldn't really recommend that). But you can be asked to move...

This topic reminds me of the cubicles they have at some of the macau sauna. Japanese style, almost like a coffin in the wall. I wonder why they don't take ideas from there at FKK's.

Like for example:

- 18 sauna has these games sometimes where the winner gets a free session with the girl he is teamed up with during the silly game. It can be anything from undressing her the fastest and leaving one and one item in a bin 5 meters away, to running with a blown up baloon between you without using hands. (Hands on the back). I won this once. The drawback is that you don't get to choose the girl you are teamed up with, hehe.

- East Spa has these 'showtime' plays. Almost like chair game where there is a guy in every chair ofcourse. And she does a lapdance on you. Or some random crazy thing with ice or candles...

- some girls can also do lesser services for you for smaller amounts of money than standard rate. Like a lap dance in the jacuuzi/pool.

- sleepover in the cubicles helps the clubs keep budgetted tourist money, instead of you spending them on local hotels.

- familia nobre also has a service on the menu that lets the manager choose a girl for you while you get a reduction in prize. I cannot recall how much of a reduction it was, and never went for this one, but it can be a bit funny I am sure...

PussyLiccker
10-28-16, 02:54
My real king size bed in quiet wellness at Mainhattan, many beds in quiet place at Harmony, zen room at Oceans.That's interesting. I always thought that bed was for public action or something (although I have not seen one). I have seen some dude sprawled out on that bed during the day, and later found out he was jet-lagged from cross-ocean flight. I thought the sauna area were more of less the off limits (Although few encounters in there and jacuzzi action at times).

The lounge chairs is good enough, and I'm left at peace there for the most part.

CK is right, there is indeed a room with beds at Sakura! I have not known for the longest time, until I happen to peak in there one day, and saw a punter deep in sleep in there snoring. Also the bottom floor is isolated, and the mood is so quiet (with relaxing yoga music or something) and the lighting is so dim that I can easily fall asleep.

Craiova
10-28-16, 03:34
I always thought that bed was for public action or something (although I have not seen one).0 I have seen some dude sprawled out on that bed during the day, and later found out he was jet-lagged from Hmm that shows only that you have zero knowledge of Mainhattan. Only Russian Steffi from Oase had there some dozen sessions with regular Oase clients.

Sirioja
10-28-16, 04:04
Hmm that shows only that you have zero knowledge of Mainhattan. Only Russian Steffi from Oase had there some dozen sessions with regular Oase clients.An Oase girl had sex in my bed at Mainhattan? In wellness.

Also room to sleep at Sakura but not with beds, and at Wellcum. At.

Sleeping is good to recover between sex.

PussyLiccker
10-28-16, 05:45
Hmm that shows only that you have zero knowledge of Mainhattan. Only Russian Steffi from Oase had there some dozen sessions with regular Oase clients.Alrighty then. I'm up one fact about Mainhattan that matter very little to me.

Citizen Kane
10-28-16, 07:00
Also room to sleep at Sakura but not with beds, and at Wellcum. At.

They look like beds to me.

Sirioja
10-28-16, 07:35
They look like beds to me.OK, my mistake, my last visit was on end of 2014. 3 visits, never had a girl at Sakura, only good foods and fruit juices.

Hessen Bub
10-28-16, 08:22
That's interesting. I always thought that bed was for public action Not really a lot of (close to zero) public action at Mainhattan or any other of the bigger clubs, not even DFK.

HB.

Pistons
10-28-16, 08:46
not even DFK.I don't know about you, but I get public DFK from a few sharks girls these days.

Hessen Bub
10-28-16, 08:51
I don't know about you, but I get public DFK from a few sharks girls these days.Read my post again: Close to zero.

HB.

Craiova
10-28-16, 11:07
An Oase girl had sex in my bed at Mainhattan? In wellness.Yep many times. It was famous first class Russian Steffi. For fans of her she's leading actress in a German, 2013 soft porn movie "Traeume, Traenen, Liebe. Der Rosenkavalier".

BTW that bed is sometimes used for public sex.

Not Savvy
10-31-16, 12:10
I don't know about you, but I get public DFK from a few sharks girls these days.This does not depend on client; rather depend on the girl and where we are. If it happened in a sofa which is located in the corner of club, we can't call as public action. I even had several times a public blowjob there.

Yoyoma47
10-31-16, 19:32
Hey all,

With so many to chose from, and so many posts, I was hoping for some quick advice. Looking for a club in the Cologne area (I will have a car) that is my best bet for decent looking gals that will for sure DFK. It's kind of a must for me, so I'd like to better my chances. Any suggestions?

Ortos
10-31-16, 21:50
Yep many times. It was famous first class Russian Steffi. For fans of her she's leading actress in a German, 2013 soft porn movie "Traeume, Traenen, Liebe. Der Rosenkavalier".

BTW that bed is sometimes used for public sex.OMG, you're correct: I googled that title and there she is, pictured on the cover with a group of girls, but she is plainly standing behind the left shoulder of the single male pictured on the cover. Is this film any good? Soft porn? If anything, Steffi was not a "soft porn"performer in the room.

Hessen Bub
10-31-16, 22:18
OMG, you're correct: I googled that title and there she is, pictured on the cover with a group of girls, but she is plainly standing behind the left shoulder of the single male pictured on the cover. Is this film any good? Soft porn? If anything, Steffi was not a "soft porn"performer in the room.Well it's nothing. I saw it on Sport1, public German TV, they were showing it at night.

HB.

Craiova
10-31-16, 23:39
OMG, you're correct: I googled that title and there she is, pictured on the cover with a group of girls, but she is plainly standing behind the left shoulder of the single male pictured on the cover. Is this film any good? Soft porn? If anything, Steffi was not a "soft porn"performer in the room.Are you doubt that my posts tell the truth? LOL.

But now serious. You are right Steffi's performance in the room was highst level. She was before her silicone one of my Oase favs.

This movie is only worth as a memory about Steffi; the story and the sex scenes are boring. It's a competition between 8 girls to catch a (fake) millionaire. Steffi has a leading part in this almost two hours movie. And AFAIR my sex scenes with Steffi at Oase were much better (hardcore) than hers with this actor.

Pistons
11-01-16, 02:02
So is Steffi the girl below the number '2' in '2 DVDs'?

Member #4585
11-01-16, 02:26
So is Steffi the girl below the number '2' in '2 DVDs'?Steffi is the one directly to the left hand side of the man in the suit but situated behind the man. She is the blonde with the bright blue eyes. You can mainly see her face and arm in the DVD cover. I have posted more pictures in the Oase thread for Steffi..

Pistons
11-01-16, 02:52
She does look better on the cover than on the other pics. But I can see how she would be a top girl at Oase if she is good in the room. 3 years ago though:

Member #4585
11-01-16, 03:24
Hey all,

With so many to chose from, and so many posts, I was hoping for some quick advice. Looking for a club in the Cologne area (I will have a car) that is my best bet for decent looking gals that will for sure DFK. It's kind of a must for me, so I'd like to better my chances. Any suggestions?Although not a FKK, the girls at Terminigirls in Ratingen are all hot looking women. You can also see their included services (e. G. Girl friend sex, games with oral, games with nipples), you can also be clear on pricing for time and for their extras like CIM is 50 euro, swallow is 50 euro, anal is 50 euro, etc.

The girls are primarily Hungarian coming in to do shifts in the club then go onto their next booking which could be in the Italy (Torino, Milano, Florence, Bologna), Paris or London circuit of escorts since sometimes you see these girls in Milano advertising for some days.

http://www.termingirls24.de/engl/index.php

There is Petra who I think is hot and looks good with her lips around your cock, but man, Jennyfer gets me horny.

VikPunter
11-01-16, 06:43
Hello all,

I have had some great experiences in German, Swiss and Austrian fkks. I will be in Amsterdam in end Nov early Dec and may have option to visit FKK on a Wednesday eve until sat eve. I would like your collective wisdom on how to chart this trip with minimal travel (access to public transportation only).

Would it make sense to go to Duisburg / theüsseldorf or Cologne or Frankfurt. ? Would like to minimise travel hence all of them not an option.

Generally I am after good looks with above avg service levels especially DFK. I am East Indian origin so if this has any role to play.

Appreciate advice. Thanks a ton.

Vik.

Optimist
11-01-16, 10:01
VikPunter Use www.bahn.de. There is an English option. Both NRW and Frankfurt are doable, it all depends on your preferences. NRW club are not naked.

Takedown
11-01-16, 16:36
Generally I am after good looks with above avg service levels especially DFK. I am East Indian origin so if this has any role to play.

Appreciate advice. Thanks a ton.

Vik.Just a few of the clubs that I know most about:

Best optics with above average service:

-Sharks in Darmstadt near Frankfurt.

*Only optics Sharks is missing would be racial diversity. Also not as many curvy girls as other clubs if that is your taste.

Okay optics with great service:

-Finca in Dierdorf near Koblenz (hard to reach by public transport, being in Dierdorf, I literally hit a small deer leaving the club one night, LOL).

Good optics with good service:

-Living Room in Kaarst near Dusseldorf.

-Golden Time in Bruggen somewhat near Dusseldorf.

(the problem with these two clubs is that LR is too small and GT gets too busy so you can't be slow in picking a girl).

*Being a well dressed, mild mannered Indian, you should be okay to get in at GT but it is still a small gamble.

Good optics with average service:

-Oceans in Dusseldorf.

-Oase in Friedrichsdorf near Frankfurt.

Good optics with poor service:

-Palace in Frankfurt but extremely easy to get to by public transportation.

ExpatLover
11-01-16, 16:52
Although not a FKK, the girls at Terminigirls in Ratingen are all hot looking women. You can also see their included services (e. G. Girl friend sex, games with oral, games with nipples), you can also be clear on pricing for time and for their extras like CIM is 50 euro, swallow is 50 euro, anal is 50 euro, etc.

The girls are primarily Hungarian coming in to do shifts in the club then go onto their next booking which could be in the Italy (Torino, Milano, Florence, Bologna), Paris or London circuit of escorts since sometimes you see these girls in Milano advertising for some days.

There is Petra who I think is hot and looks good with her lips around your cock, but man, Jennyfer gets me horny.Easy to solve go there and publish a report of your visit, sorry for my critical aspect but the pictures look to be photoshopped.

Pistons
11-01-16, 21:20
I get better service both at Oceans and Oase than at GT.

Free Dude
11-01-16, 22:13
I get better service both at Oceans and Oase than at GT.Well off course that is a comparison of the 3 top service clubs around.

Pistons
11-01-16, 22:16
Well off course that is a comparison of the 3 top service clubs around.You'd be surprised at what you can find at both Oase and Oceans if you just invest some time in those clubs. But it is good that not every guy has the same taste in girls. I know my and Takedown has quite radically different tase in girls. Think we only agree on one or two girls at both sharks, oceans and oase.

Takedown
11-02-16, 01:25
Well off course that is a comparison of the 3 top service clubs around.Oase a top service club? LOL. This is sarcasm right?

Optimist
11-02-16, 10:19
Oase a top service club? LOL. This is sarcasm right?Yes, it was.

Optimist
11-02-16, 10:22
Vik. Takedown gives a summary I agree with.

Finca is unfortunately all but impossible without a car.

For me Sharks would be best choice if I had a couple of days and no car. But I would try also at random a small club around Frankfurt or Darmstadt, in the hope of a gamble striking lucky (for example Atlanta in Hanau)

DukesFord
11-07-16, 01:13
Although not a FKK, the girls at Terminigirls in Ratingen are all hot looking women. You can also see their included services (e. G. Girl friend sex, games with oral, games with nipples), you can also be clear on pricing for time and for their extras like CIM is 50 euro, swallow is 50 euro, anal is 50 euro, etc.

There is Petra who I think is hot and looks good with her lips around your cock, but man, Jennyfer gets me horny.I feel like Germany is just stocked full with places like TerminGirls24, do you know of a website that has a complete list? I will be in Dusseldorf in a few weeks and was thinking about checking out Terminigirls, but a few weeks ago I found another one that had very attractive girls but I can now longer find it. I should have bookmarked it.

Jimmy Boy 99
11-07-16, 03:49
I feel like Germany is just stocked full with places like TerminGirls24, do you know of a website that has a complete list? I will be in Dusseldorf in a few weeks and was thinking about checking out Terminigirls, but a few weeks ago I found another one that had very attractive girls but I can now longer find it. I should have bookmarked it.Try https://sexdo.com/..

Optimist
11-07-16, 08:49
Try https://sexdo.com/..Also www.6relax.de or www.ladies.de.

Sexdo is good but make sure you telephone first as the site keeps ads up even after the worker has moved on.

MythoVirus
11-08-16, 03:21
Shisha lover here, FKK lover here, need I say more?

Well I need to know all the FKK clubs that serve Shisha, and to mention if the Shisha is only in a special room, or it can be in served in fuck rooms too, price, and any special thought is useful.

So far I documented:

*FKK World has it, in a special Shisha room (you can get action in that room too)(15 Euro if my memory serves me right).

* FKK Palace has it, serves it in special behind a glass smoker room (20 Euro), They initially agreed to allow it in a fuck room then they refused.

FKK Mainhatten has it, behind a smoker glass room.

Please inform me about any FKK club that serves my poison.

Thanks.

Duher247
11-10-16, 09:27
Hey everyone,

Planned a trip last year but couldn't do it. But will be on business trip during mid Jan '17 and will have 1 week free time. RTFF and planned the following trip. If you think any changes would make it better, please do provide your suggestions.

Thur (in morning)- GT for different nationalities.

Thur (evening) - ACA Velbert for gazelle / model types or LR may be?

Fri. Samya for party atmosphere and cheap extras.

Sat. Oase or?

Sun. Sharks?

Mon / Tue. Busy with work.

Wed. Sharks?

Main goal of trip is to sample variety, models / gazelle, GND with slim / medium bodies. Not much into thick / very curvy types. I like both GFE / PSE though.

Any help with the above trip very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Duher247
11-10-16, 09:29
Do clubs require any form of ID to check / verify age during entry? Do they record the ID information? I have seen some hotels note down the passport / driving license information.

XXL
11-10-16, 19:53
Do clubs require any form of ID to check / verify age during entry? Do they record the ID information? I have seen some hotels note down the passport / driving license information.The short answer is no.

Some FKKs may ask you for a nickname. They write down the nickname next to your locker room key number on a register. To what purpose I don't know. Even if they ask for "your name" what they want is not your real name but a nickname.

Hotels are different. As I understand they're required by law to declare foreign guests to immigration. They're doing you a service by doing so because the alternative would be for you to go to the foreign residents office to register as a foreigner.

Citizen Kane
11-10-16, 21:14
Do clubs require any form of ID to check / verify age during entry? Do they record the ID information? I have seen some hotels note down the passport / driving license information.Unless you look under 18 you won't have a problem. If you do look under 18 they might ask to see some ID but they won't record it.

Guy93
11-10-16, 21:24
As he wrote, bring ID with you if you look young. I have been asked many times when I visited at various clubs.