PDA

View Full Version : FKK Club Freudenbergstr 39

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Jimmy Boy 99
08-25-13, 14:40
[QUOTE=Solid State; 1463225]So after many years of travelling to Germany it came as a great shock to me that on Saturday night around 9pm I turned up at Freude, was buzzed through to reception only to be told that the club was for Germans only.

So my question is. Is it an all German thing? Or is it a round about way of refusing black people? QUOTE]

I went there in June in the afternoon. I speak no German, but am white, and was let in, so it was your race or look that they turned away. However, you didn't miss much. I thought the talent was minimal, doing only one girl, the place boring as hell, and the vaunted pre-room couch service almost non-existent (I had to remind the girl of it and it was perfunctory) , and the service in the room was also just so-so. I left after one girl and went to FKK Venus and had a much better time.

Breadman
08-25-13, 16:25
However, you didn't miss much. I thought the talent was minimal, doing only one girl, the place boring as hell, and the vaunted pre-room couch service almost non-existent .And Solid State was arriving at 9pm and its been documented here before that the lineup goes downhill fast after 6pm.

Hessen Bub
08-25-13, 16:28
Freude is not known to be a "Germans only" club. There's mostly locals, but I never heard before that someone got refused because of nationality.

HB

Yakob
08-25-13, 23:40
Freude is not known to be a "Germans only" club. There's mostly locals, but I never heard before that someone got refused because of nationality.

HBYou may not have heard it before but you have heard it now. I have heard this for many years especially when asking at receptions if non Germans can be coming in next time.

Hessen Bub
08-26-13, 07:43
You may not have heard it before but you have heard it now. I have heard this for many years especially when asking at receptions if non Germans can be coming in next time.That was the new Freude39 when they integrated the old Freud38 club? Or before at Freude38? That was a place known to turn away "foreigners".

HB

Free Dude
08-26-13, 11:02
Well to put an end to this: plenty of Dutch, Belgians and French guys go here to. And trust me, nobidy has a problem with Dutch / French being spoken. Freude is known to have a strict policy with regard to Sudlander (ie Turks) , like GT has. Maybe this is what Yakob is getting at.

Yakob
08-26-13, 14:23
Well to put an end to this: plenty of Dutch, Belgians and French guys go here to. And trust me, nobidy has a problem with Dutch / French being spoken. Freude is known to have a strict policy with regard to Sudlander (ie Turks) , like GT has. Maybe this is what Yakob is getting at.Yes something like that. The Freude reception using the word non Germans as they said to Solid State was their way of saying not Middle Eastern and not black. Maybe more than too.

Regardless what people say that they saw X & Y in Freude, Solid State said he was not allowed in what others say different does not exchange the fact Solid State did not get into Freude.

Hessen Bub
08-26-13, 16:25
Regardless what people say that they seen x and why in Freude Solid State said he was not allowed in what others say different dowa not exchange the fact Solid State did not get into Freude.I've seen Caucasian white guys turned away at clibs. They may have been too drunk. Too loud. Too unfriendly. Wearing the wrong clothes or signs ot tattoos.

HB

Solid State
08-26-13, 17:24
Ok let me come back in here. I have a question to all those who are flagging up instances where this was not the case in their experience.

Do you think that in 2013 it was right that I was turned away from a club based on my skin colour? Lets not dress it up anymore that's what it was.

In England where I was born to Jamaican parents it is against the law to discriminate against someone based on race.

Maxime
08-26-13, 21:29
Well to put an end to this: plenty of Dutch, Belgians and French guys go here to. And trust me, nobidy has a problem with Dutch / French being spoken. Freude is known to have a strict policy with regard to Sudlander (ie Turks) , like GT has. Maybe this is what Yakob is getting at.Indeed, as Free Dude is writing: there is no policy about nationality, but there is a policy regarding skin color in Freude, as in some other clubs in Germany. Unbelievable in the 21st century, but true.

Yakob
08-27-13, 04:31
I've seen Caucasian white guys turned away at clibs. They may have been too drunk. Too loud. Too unfriendly. Wearing the wrong clothes or signs ot tattoos.

HBNot sure what you getting at here.

A drunk person can not be drunk by sobering up. A loud person can become quiet, an unfriendly person can change their behaviour and be friendly, a person can change their clothes and cover up tattoos. These things all can be altered or hidden.

Many times I see it is drunk people leaving the club, not entering the club. At Golden Time this week, going south on B221 just before the traffic lights to Bruggen I see two German plate cars had collided and run off the road.

In this case, Solid State cannot change the colour of his skin regardless.

Hessen Bub
08-27-13, 06:52
In England where I was born to Jamaican parents it is against the law to discriminate against someone based on race.Same here. And they probably didn't tell you any reason for not letting you in. So there's nothing you can do, they have the right to turn away anybody, it's their club. Same as in every discotheque, bar or any other club. Stupid but true.

HB

Solid State
08-28-13, 16:49
Same here. And they probably didn't tell you any reason for not letting you in. So there's nothing you can do, they have the right to turn away anybody, it's their club. Same as in every discotheque, bar or any other club. Stupid but true.

HBI'm not sure where Hessen Bub is from but if when you say 'same here' I assume you are referring to Germany?

If so then a club or bar does not have the right to turn away anybody (discriminate) as you have confirmed it would be against the law.

And if I lived in Germany then believe me there would be plenty I could do. And at the end of the day when it came to legal proceedings it would be for me to prove that.

It was because of my race why I was turned away. Given this clubs reputation and they probably don't have any black clientele then how hard would that be?

So you thought the whole affair was just stupid?

Hessen Bub
08-28-13, 18:11
I am German. I live in Germany.

Did they give you a reason why they turned you away? If so it probably was not "I don't like your skin color." So how do you prove it was discrimination? They just tell you "no entry for you". That's it. No discrimination.

HB

Breadman
08-28-13, 19:19
I can't remember ever reading reports of guys being refused entry into clubs based in Hessen because of their race. As someone who has limited time on vacation, I can't understand why someone would risk not being let into a club, especially if they are using public transportation. Why NRW clubs over Hessen clubs? Its documented that a greater percentage of afro-germans live in Frankfurt. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Germans

Solid State
08-28-13, 20:01
I am German. I live in Germany.

Did they give you a reason why they turned you away? If so it probably was not "I don't like your skin color." So how do you prove it was discrimination? They just tell you "no entry for you". That's it. No discrimination.

HBWhenever there is a debate about racism there will always be people that come down on one side or the other.

Hessen Bub
08-29-13, 06:36
What? I am just trying to tell you thst you can't press any charges when refused entry to a club, discotheque or restaurant. It's the owner's choice who to let in. I was refused at night clubs when I was 18-22 years old. If the doorman doesn't like your face, your behavior, your attitude, your clothes, if there's too many guys. You are not allowed in.

HB

Solid State
08-29-13, 17:33
What? I am just trying to tell you thst you can't press any charges when refused entry to a club, discotheque or restaurant. It's the owner's choice who to let in. I was refused at night clubs when I was 18-22 years old. If the doorman doesn't like your face, your behavior, your attitude, your clothes, if there's too many guys. You are not allowed in.

HBI agree with you entirely Hessen but if the doorman does not like your face because it is black then that I'm sure you said in your country it is against the law.

I think we have exhausted this subject enough now, can we get back to talking about pussy.

Breadman
08-29-13, 19:08
Whenever there is a debate about racism there will always be people that come down on one side or the other.Is it racism if you go to Japan and try to enter one of their 'geisha' joints and are told your not allowed in since your not asian? Or when your your charged extra in Thailand because your not Thai?

Is it racism when a girl refuses to give you service? If you answer 'yes' to this question, might it also be because of the stereotype of larger dicks?

Hessen Bub
08-30-13, 07:58
but if the doorman does not like your face because it is black then that I'm sure you said in your country it is against the law.Yes. And just one last remark: If he doesn't tell you the reason why he doesn't let you in you will never be able to prove it was because of race or skin color.

HB

Solid State
08-30-13, 21:54
Yes. And just one last remark: If he doesn't tell you the reason why he doesn't let you in you will never be able to prove it was because of race or skin color.

HBYou seem not to want to let this matter drop my friend. Racism and racists come in many guises. Some overt and some very subtle. A man does not have to be standing in a pointed hat carrying a burning torch or indeed the words I am a racists tattooed on his forehead for me to identify him as a racist.

You leapt to the defence of the club in this matter when you were not present and have no idea how these people acted towards me or what was said.

The fact of the matter is that I was refused entry. Reason given that the club was for Germans only. Now as we are all suposedly European and able to move around freely in member states then I'm sure no establishment could put a sign above their door which says Germans only or French only or English only. Tell you what you try it and see how you get on. As other members of the forum have testified they have known non Germans enter this place so the reason they gave to me was false and there must be something else going on. What do you think it was? You don't need to answer that question as your views in this matter have come across loud and clear.

Capt Dan
08-31-13, 03:59
I think it best if we decide to move on from this discussion. Moralising about FKK / Sauna Clubs (or any sex clubs in Germany) seems to be a pretty pointless exercise. I am sure you are correct and the colour of your skin did play a large factor in you not gaining admittance to this club. However crusading about this matter seems to be ironic in the extreme when invariably some of the women working in this club are probably paying most of their income to pimps and / or gangs and are exploited in the extreme. The sex industry in any country (including Germany) can be a murky bussiness. So you hardly expect members to become overly upset because you were not allowed inside to take your turn to possibly fuck these same women. As with GoldenTime, this club is known to have a door policy which tends to exclude certain ethnic groups. Clubs with a restrictive door policy are in the minority. Just take your business to a place where you are welcome. Arguing about this door policy issue on this Forum is not going to resolve the issue and is certainly not going to harm this club in any significant manner. Your posts do serve as a warning for any who might be in danger of not gaining admittance to this club. Going on about this matter serves no purpose, creates disagreement and is actually just argumentative. I'm my opinion I think it best that we move on to discuss other clubs.

Syzygies
08-31-13, 06:00
You leapt to the defence of the club in this matter when you were not present and have no idea how these people acted towards me or what was said.He was NOT leaping to the club's defence at all. He merely indicated that "racism" cannot easily be proven even if it is blatantly obvious to you. Therefore there is little you can do about it.

Hessen Bub
08-31-13, 07:52
He was NOT leaping to the club's defence at all. He merely indicated that "racism" cannot easily be proven even if it is blatantly obvious to you. Therefore there is little you can do about it.thanks. That's exactly what I tried to express.

HB

Solid State
08-31-13, 14:17
He was NOT leaping to the club's defence at all. He merely indicated that "racism" cannot easily be proven even if it is blatantly obvious to you. Therefore there is little you can do about it.There is never, ever, nothing you can do when speaking out or doing something about oppression, discrimination and racism.

My original post was just relaying my experiences. But if other people won't leave it alone then I will not be silent.

The Cane
09-02-13, 19:36
He was NOT leaping to the club's defence at all. He merely indicated that "racism" cannot easily be proven even if it is blatantly obvious to you. Therefore there is little you can do about it.In this case it would be very, very easy to prove it. All you have to do is look at who is being admitted and who isn't. It couldn't be easier! Go undercover like they do on TV on Dateline NBC or something and do an expose. A "sting" if you will. Easy! But, we don't need all that. We all know what the ugly truth of the matter is here. The real issue is what can be done about it? As long as it's a private club, much of nothing I agree. Other than take your fists full of Euros elsewhere.

Solid State, given the door policy of this place, consider yourself fortunate that you didn't get in because it's unlikely that the "not welcome" would have stopped at the door. Probably many of the girls on the inside would have made your stay a mostly unpleasant one by ignoring you or outright rejecting your business. There are better places with better facilities and more girls where you will always be welcome. Go there instead, and do not look to patronize this place or Golden Time.

And thank you for sharing your experience. Plenty of people don't want to "get it" until it's something that happens to them, or something they think might happen to them. I recall seeing a post several months back where a monger was complaining about a girl who wouldn't do him because she thought he was too old. Now all of a sudden, he gets it about discrimination! So, what if he went to a club where he was not admitted because he was too old, or where many of the girls would not welcome his business because of his age?

Now he gets it. How a person feels when this happens to them. They feel bad. Sometimes they may want to express themselves to others about it. And too many times others who don't face the specter of the same thing happening to them for the same reason don't want to hear it and respond with flippant remarks that seem to trivialize the experience of the aggrieved. That is, until something of a discriminatory nature happens to them. Then all of a sudden. They get it! Thank you again for sharing Solid State, and your feelings about your experience are valid ones. I'm glad you shared what happened to you. We all need to know about places that treat customers like this.

Katinka
09-03-13, 16:03
Are there any Gentiles here in the diamond trade? (I believe that might be sarcasm, but one can never be sure. I might simply want to give Angus a diamond for Fatima and I am a bigot.) We are all discriminated for and against. Personally, I have obnoxious personality disorder. You would not believe the discrimination against those of us with OPD.

BigBuddy69
09-03-13, 22:29
Just to talk a little about the F39, I was there last Tuesday (27th).

First three sessions : 30 min. 50 €.

-first session with Nora. 28, HU, blonde, a little chubby, big tatoo on her back with two eyes and smaller one on an ankle (a dolphin). She called me when I was walking past the kino, nice talk, then DFK, then BJ. She went to take a key, in the room it was ok but not great. Good BJ, she fucks herself her face on your dick, DFK's are too "wash machine type" for my taste, sex was OK and I had 5 days of abstinence behind me so I unloaded in CG after 20 minutes. We talked a little, then by the cashboxes she asked "kein trinkgeld?" when I gave her the 50 euros. I never give trinkgeld! So she ignored me all the rest of the day, nice girl.

-second session with Romina, RO. 20-25, sexy glasses on great eyes, beautiful face, sexy hairdo (blonde streaks) , fake boobs, tanned skin, strong silhouette. Average session, she's nice but she's doing her job. (Beware she's a judo girl, don't [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) her off or she'll break you in two). I came in CG. But she was nice even after the session.

-third session with Zenia / Xenia, GE. 20-25, cute face, blond hair tied in a bun, slim and perfect silhouette with lovely little boobs, a tatoo (flower) behind her shoulder, another one ('Marcel" written) on a forearm and a last one ("Carpe diem") on a foot. Very sexy strappy heels, too bad she left them when we went on the bed. Her kisses are not very deep but very soft, she keeps smiling during the "love affair" in a very cute way, the BJ is very sweet and soft and the sex too. Too bad she wanted me to kiss less. As the time was running low, she took the condom off and finished me by hand.

-fourth session with Sabrina, RO. 25, long black hair, nice face (her nose is a little long and asymetric) , body of a woman with average boobs and real hips, nice legs. I was getting tired of the attitude of some of the girls when I met her near the food corner, she was nice, sweet, and hot! So I took her to a room. At first she was reluctant when I undressed ("I have a tiny pussy" she said) , but her kisses were good, her BJ was hot (DT, saliva, balls licking) , she rubbed her pussy against my dick for a looong time and the sex was very intense, she kept looking in my eyes as I was going into her. I had some trouble to come because of the 3 former sessions and the lack of sleep due to my plane leaving early so she finished me by hand (very powerful orgasm) , we had just reached the 40 minutes mark and when I paid her, she said that I owed her 100 euros because of the time. Too bad I hoped she would propose me a nicer deal, like 20 euros for the "overtime". She said to me that I was the first man to make her come this day, and said to her friend that I was the number one! Well, if I was so good, she could have been nicer with the bill. I asked her to finish the hour in the room, so we went back, had some talk, kiss and cuddled and it was over (the sheets were very wet!).

I left shortly after, after some kisses goodbye from her, and the promise to take her first if I came back.

Bad points :

- timing : all the girls wanted to finish and to leave before the 30 minutes mark, except Sabrina, unfortunately for me.

- attitude of some of them : one girl (Madalina or something like that) joined me on a couch (actually she was there before but I hadn't noticed her towel) , had a nice talk with me but after a little she told me to go away because I was keeping her busy, and later she got mad at me accusing me of just looking at the girls (I had 3 rooms before!). One other told me she doesn't kiss, too bad for a club that's praised for its level of service.

- club is really dark and not so clean. The showers stink, there are big spiders in the toilets, some of the matress are really used.

- the girls leave early : I was really interested in a girl wearing nothing but stockings, a garter belt and real high heels but at 5 pm or 6 pm she was gone. Xenia left early too.

- I got bored quickly : you can't really talk to a girl unless you want to take her to a room, the others customers were very old and / or creepy.

Good points :

- many girls (30-40) and a good part of them is highly attractive, they don't look like pesky teenagers but more like real hot young women. Better than GT for me.

- sex was never bad and really good with Xenia and Sabrina.

- food is ok, and it comes many times a day.

- price of entry is OK if you come before 1pm.

- the girls spoke good english, maybe with Nora I had to speak in German, don't really remember.

Will I come back? Maybe, can't be sure. In Panthera, there are fewer girls, not as attractive, but really more friendly!

Yakob
09-04-13, 07:02
Well to put an end to this: plenty of Dutch, Belgians and French guys go here to. And trust me, nobidy has a problem with Dutch / French being spoken. Freude is known to have a strict policy with regard to Sudlander (ie Turks) , like GT has. Maybe this is what Yakob is getting at.What I understand when Freude 39 refuses a man entry by saying that the club is for Germans only is implying that they do not accept non white men although letting non white girls to work just like Golden Time does.

Does anyone know if Freude 39 also bans pimps (of whatever race) from coming into the club?

I think Golden Time does to an extent.

Hessen Bub
09-04-13, 07:06
It couldn't be easier! Go undercover like they do on TV on Dateline NBC or something and do an expose.If you want to spend your spare time doing that. Go for it. LOL. You don't miss anything by not going to Freude. It's one of dozens of clubs in NRW, not the cleanest one, not the best looking girls.

HB

Hedonian
09-04-13, 15:51
If you want to spend your spare time doing that. Go for it. LOL. You don't miss anything by not going to Freude. It's one of dozens of clubs in NRW, not the cleanest one, not the best looking girls.

HBIt is a day club geared mostly to the older gentlemen and girls seem to be experienced. Reminds me of Bernd's in that sense. Few times I was there I always had a good time.

Since you are in Germany and visit clubs often, where do you go regularly in NRW and FRA area? What clubs do you recommend that are good now?

Thanks.

Hessen Bub
09-04-13, 17:15
My current favorites in Hessen in that order (I go for quality and quantity of line-up, don't care too mich about facilities and food:

Sharks.

World.

Oase.

Mainhattan.

NRW: Haven't been clubbing in NRW for ages.

Golden Time in combination with Living Room in the evening.

Acapulco.

HB

Myrrh
09-04-13, 18:22
What I understand when Freude 39 refuses a man entry by saying that the club is for Germans only is implying that they do not accept non white men although letting non white girls to work just like Golden Time does.

Does anyone know if Freude 39 also bans pimps (of whatever race) from coming into the club? Could they be afraid of letting in any guys who they think may want to poach their girls?

Free Dude
09-04-13, 20:08
I think it's more simple than that: many locals (white) don't like clubs where many immigrants show up. Usually with reason (you always remember the bad ones right) and clubs that have 'no door policy' are often criticized for that and avoided (Magnum / PHG / VV). Some clubs cater to these feelings and have a strict doorpolicy, which many of the girls in these clubs share BTW. I've had more than one (especially German) girls give the lack of 'Turks' as the main reason for working in Freude.

At the same time, some girls really like these guys and as a white guy you might feel 'unwanted' in some of the 'Turken Puffs'. In penelope for instance, I very much felt like some girls had no interest in my money at all.

These aren't my personal opinions, although in some places you can understand where it comes from, in many other places (like Samya) not at all. But NRW has a lot of immigrants and also the 'locals' that have negative associations with them. Some clubs just cater to this possibility for market segmentation. A said before, the owner of Freude is Turkish himself and also owns Salome in Herne, which is a typical 'Turken Puff'.

Katinka
09-04-13, 20:39
NRW has a lot of immigrants and also the 'locals' that have negative associations with them. Some clubs just cater to this possibility for market segmentation.Free, your post reminded of something. Two years ago I road a train from Krakow to Berlin in a small first class cabin with just me and a mother / daughter from Koln. Hard not to talk under those circumstances. Momma was quite critical of Turks invading Germany. Now that I think about it, that is probably at the root of this issue.

Breadman
09-04-13, 21:15
In this case it would be very, very easy to prove it. All you have to do is look at who is being admitted and who isn't. It couldn't be easier!Actually it could, just a simple tattoo and all our wondering would be a thing of the past.

http://www.break.com/pictures/pics-of-9413-honest-tattoo-2513590

P. S. The following photo's for Cane (click on the next image button #29) , couldn't have planned it better if I tried.

Myrrh
09-04-13, 21:16
Free, your post reminded of something. Two years ago I road a train from Krakow to Berlin in a small first class cabin with just me and a mother / daughter from Koln. Hard not to talk under those circumstances. Momma was quite critical of Turks invading Germany. Now that I think about it, that is probably at the root of this issue.But Solid State is a Black guy (head scratch)!

Yakob
09-04-13, 21:44
Could they be afraid of letting in any guys who they think may want to poach their girls?It is a possibility.

The Cane
09-04-13, 22:54
If you want to spend your spare time doing that. Go for it. LOL. You don't miss anything by not going to Freude. It's one of dozens of clubs in NRW, not the cleanest one, not the best looking girls.

HBNo, I don't want to spend my time doing that. And like I said, it's not necessary. And you're right. Based upon Big Buddy's report, we're not missing anything! And, that happens to be something that I find interesting about places that operate off of certain "feelings" like these, as Free Dude puts it. If you do happen to get into some of these places or get any reliable intel on them, if often turns out that the place isn't even nice! Maybe dirty and a little shabby even. Not always, but this is something I've noticed. Golden Time has the worst facilities of any FKK club I have been to, and that's very easy for me to say with complete confidence. Also worse than all but one terma in Brazil I have been to. But, I'm sure there are some FKK clubs that are worse than GT. Shall we start with FKK 39 LOL? Never been and never going!

The Cane
09-04-13, 23:02
Actually it could, just a simple tattoo and all our wondering would be a thing of the past.

http://www.break.com/pictures/pics-of-9413-honest-tattoo-2513590

P. S. The following photo's for Cane (click on the next image button #29) , couldn't have planned it better if I tried.Oh real funny Breadman! Real funny! Everybody is a comedian now! LOL! That made me laugh out loud! Hey, I am easing up off the ass in Germany. OK? My LAA (Lifetime Anal Average) in Germany is only 40 percent versus a full 70 percent in Brazil! LOL!

Katinka
09-05-13, 04:42
But Solid State is a Black guy (head scratch)!I gather that you do not appreciate the distinction between potatoes and patatoes.

Yakob
09-06-13, 02:56
Could they be afraid of letting in any guys who they think may want to poach their girls?I doubt it. It is as simple as a discriminatory door policy that caters to the stereotype or prejudices that free dude references.

You can see from some comments made that some agree with it. Look at LR thread and GT thread also.

Polyamorist
09-09-13, 11:43
The fact of the matter is that I was refused entry. Reason given that the club was for Germans only.I had previously given Freude a good report but I won't be going back to this club any time soon. Partly because of this member's unfortunate experiences.

There is another reason though, and that is last time I went, standards had dropped, making it difficult to justify keeping this club in the "high quality of service" category. I think a club needs a constant infusion of new talent to keep it fresh and lively. Either that or an original team of girls who have hearts of gold and thick enough skins that they can accept that guys will pass them over from time to time. What happened last time was that I just saw the same old faces, girls with unfuckable bodies or unfuckable attitudes. Some of them getting bitter. In fact one of them, that I had never talked to, was so frustrated that she called out at me from the sofa, and was basically very rude ("you can sit with me but you have to pay!" etc, etc). Her name was Desi. Clearly a case for management to pull their finger out and justify the entrance fee. Another group of girls seemed to be playing a game like some kind of farting contest. Also there was a pretty girl called Maria who gave me a bad experience in the room. All Romanians I think.

I guess the previous time I went I was just lucky to find a really magical girl, and that is not going to happen every visit.

Myrrh
09-09-13, 21:08
I had previously given Freude a good report but I won't be going back to this club any time soon. Partly because of this member's unfortunate experiences.It should be information that should be readily available on this site, the names of the particular clubs are highly likely to turn away 'non-Germans'. Which in practise means guys of a certain ethnic appearance, let's be completely honest here.

It must be the worst feeling in the world to be turned away from somewhere because of your race and you know that whatever you do, no matter how much money you bring, you and your money will never be accepted. It is an evil, and especially poignant given that this was the country that was shamed for it's abominable treatment of the Jews.

Yet others on this forum are half excusing it as a 'business' decision. It is a business decision not to let in disabled guys because the majority of customers can't get hard ons if they see guys rolling around in wheelchairs and that is why there are laws in place to force businesses to do so.

Then there are others who say well just find another club. Almost like it is just a case of 'if this bank won't change your money then just go find another bank, there are plenty of others aren't there? '. Yes, but if I knew a bank wouldn't deal with me because of my perceived ethnicity / nationality then I wouldn't feel so carefree as I toddle off to the next bank.

This forum is aimed at an international audience and does not bar any races from signing up as members. So why should it allow clubs to be promoted which don't seemed to have realised that the world is now an international place. At the very least lets have a prominent or pinned thread which lists all of these clubs that have a discriminatory policy or indicate it prominently in any thread about the club. At least then members would not spend time and money travelling to these places only to face rejected and walk away feeling like they are worse than shit.

OK, enough liberal moralising from me I think.

PussyLiccker
09-30-13, 00:34
I don't find this club racist at all. I've noticed that the staff are all women, and they probably don't have bouncers. They are merely trying to avoid trouble.

Voyajer1
09-30-13, 02:34
As I mentioned before in previous posts in the FKK discussion area, this is one of the clubs that has a tendency to "Turn away" people of different ethnicities other than anglo-saxon. Anyone of other ethnicity dumb enough to try and be the "Exception" to their exclusion policies is deserving of having the doors slammed in their face for not taking the warning signs seriously. There are plenty of other clubs that accept people of all races and creeds. I don't have time when trying to enjoy myself to attempt to convice narrow-minded people that their views maybe a bit outdated. Just know that, yes, they DO turn people away of other ethnicities at this club even if the club is totally empty.

I don't find this club racist at all. I've noticed that the staff are all women, and they probably don't have bouncers. They are merely trying to avoid trouble.

PussyLiccker
10-05-13, 23:23
Upon looking up some reports from the Germans at Freier Cafe, I've noticed there are a good diverse and young line-up there. Few new Germans and other ethnics than Romanians.

PussyLiccker
10-06-13, 02:41
I've been here only twice, and not sure what day and the time when the girl's line-up is at peak. I recall Breadman said it's a dayclub. Anybody been here enough times to know when this club is at it's peak when it comes to the line-up?

Free Dude
10-06-13, 09:49
Without being too specific: the best time to go is weekdays between opening and 5 pm. Weekends are relatively quiet, as are the evenings. Whether Tuesday is better than Monday (etc) I don't know, but most clients come by for a short stay (presumably during their work day).

Maxime
10-07-13, 18:50
Best times are between 11:00-18:00 on weekdays, best weekdays are Tue, Wed and Thursday (Wednesday is NO FKK!) , line-up is good (better service than most large FKKs in Germany) but smaller selection and not much facilities to stay longer then 4-6 hours max.

Yakob
11-01-13, 22:47
Freude 39 is having its Halloween party on Friday. 1 November 2013.

Varenne
11-06-13, 23:43
Soon after the Happy Hour price was increased from 30€ to 35€, this option seems to have disappeared altogether. Al least, the website doesn't mention the former happy hour (10-12 and 21-01) anymore. It just states that at "normal" opening times the entry price is 50€. The 3x2 entry offer on Mondays has disappeared as well. Some kind of lottery game is mentioned on special days, without providing any usable detail.

Am I the only one to think that any change in this club lately (cocktail bar, biosauna suppression, disappearance of self service drink bottles, uncalled for party days, price increase) has been for the worse?

Maxime
11-07-13, 20:15
Soon after the Happy Hour price was increased from 30€ to 35€, this option seems to have disappeared altogether. Al least, the website doesn't mention the former happy hour (10-12 and 21-01) anymore. It just states that at "normal" opening times the entry price is 50€. The 3x2 entry offer on Mondays has disappeared as well. Some kind of lottery game is mentioned on special days, without providing any usable detail.

Am I the only one to think that any change in this club lately (cocktail bar, biosauna suppression, disappearance of self service drink bottles, uncalled for party days, price increase) has been for the worse?Bad trend. Freude already dropped down a few spots in the top 10 (because of lack of new stars in the lineup) but this does not help. Neby, Luder Lounge, HP, etc are all becoming a better alternative,

F Nature
11-08-13, 14:45
I visited this club for the first time a while ago.

It was nice to not have to see the hordes of turks and other immigrants you see at Acapulco for example.

Food was so-so and the place looked a bit worn down in some areas. The relax / sauna area was nice though, but the ventilation could have been better.

The zimmers were rather nice with mirrors on the walls, which is sexy I think.

What was also very cool and sexy was the couch action most of the girls offer here, kissing and BJ, which is something you never see at many other larger clubs.

Not a bad place and the 35 euro entrance before 12 pm is reasonable, only the facilities could be a little cleaner and fresher.

PussyLiccker
11-08-13, 14:51
Not a bad place and the 35 euro entrance before 12 pm is reasonable, only the facilities could be a little cleaner and fresher.How long ago was this? I'm wondering because I need to know if that 35e before 12 is still being offered.

F Nature
11-08-13, 17:26
How long ago was this? I'm wondering because I need to know if that 35e before 12 is still being offered.It was just a week ago actually.

Varenne
11-08-13, 19:22
I need to know if that 35e before 12 is still being offered.It's not, current conditions:

- 50€ at any time; now it's possible to leave the club and return on the same day without having to pay again (it used to be possible only for a short time, like 1 hour)

- VIP card 500€ valid for 12 entry.

I guess that as soon they'll notice how dead the club will become until noon, the morning happy hour at 30€ will be reintroduced.

We have seen all this before four years ago (

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2608-FKK-Club-Freudenbergstr-39&p=933428&viewfull=1#post933428

) :

1) Happy hour rises to 40€ and 1 hour service go down to 80€

2) The girls complain about the decreased business. 1 hour service goes back to 100€

3) This leads to even less business. Early morning the club is empty, nobody runs early to catch the happy hour deal. The girls are pissed, and start to come to club late as well. Chicken and egg situation is triggered. In the evening the club remains dead as always. Girls have work only a few hours in the central part of the day.

4) Management realises the failure and reintroduces the happy hour at 30€

5) Club restart is slow, new incentives have to be introduced (3x2 on mondays, lottery, discount for groups of 10, pizza in the evening).

Jymondor
11-08-13, 21:38
Neby, Luder Lounge, HP, etc are all becoming a better alternative,What is business model at Neby? What known club it can be compared to? Is there food and any wellness facility? Is AO offered? Pay to the girls, or to the reception?

Free Dude
11-09-13, 23:59
Neby is very similar to Luder Lounge:

Entry 30 (or 25 before 12).

Girls take 30 for 20min; 50 for 30 min and 75 for an hour.

AO is not something the club is known for, but I've heard the 150 figure for AO a number of times, so maybe there is some truth in this (although I doubt it, since there are plenty Babylon or Livingroom girls that have worked there).

Hedonian
11-10-13, 01:05
Neby is very similar to Luder Lounge:

Entry 30 (or 25 before 12).

Girls take 30 for 20min; 50 for 30 min and 75 for an hour.

AO is not something the club is known for, but I've heard the 150 figure for AO a number of times, so maybe there is some truth in this (although I doubt it, since there are plenty Babylon or Livingroom girls that have worked there).How does the line up compare between Neby, Luder Lounge and F39?

Tommyseville
11-10-13, 16:31
I will be in DUS this Friday and planned to visit F39 during the day for its vaunted daytime lineup.

But now am reconsidering in light of the recent discussion.

What would you guys advise between F39, H7, or Neby for the daytime?

Planning to spend the evening at HP anyway, so I could just go early to Ratingen.

Thanks in advance and my usual reports when I return!

Free Dude
11-10-13, 17:10
I would say the line ups between Luder Lounge / Neby / Freude are afirly similar, with Freude perhaps having the larger line up. In general less 19 year old stunners, and more girls in their twenties that know about sex. Neby's website has pics BTW and quite a few girls used to work in Freude / Luder Lounge / babylon.

I would chose Freude, neby or Luderlounge for the daytime. H7 gets going a bit later and is really a very different type of club with many girls who just started in the business. I would do Neby or Luderlounge (this is my pick really) , as entrance and sessions are cheaper. Especially when you consider that you are going to HP to eat.

Tommyseville
11-11-13, 00:45
I would chose Freude, neby or Luderlounge for the daytime.

I would do Neby or Luderlounge (this is my pick really) , as entrance and sessions are cheaper. Especially when you consider that you are going to HP to eat.Thanks for the tips, FD.

Only drawback with Lu-Lo seems to be that it's a bit of a drive-about 1hr from DUS.

What is the pricing for Neby and Luder Lounge? From my reading of other boards and their websites here's what I think it is-is this correct?

Thanks! Tommy.

Luder Lounge:

Entry:

10-14 Clock: 20 EUR

From 14-20 Clock: 30 EUR

From 20-22 Clock: 20 EUR.

Sessions / extras:

20min: 30 EUR.

30min: 50 EUR.

CIM: +30 EUR.

Anal:?

Neby:

Entry:

Day ticket € 30

Happy Hour until 13:00 clock: 25 €

Sessions / extras:

20min: 30 EUR.

30min: 50 EUR.

CIM: +30 EUR.

Anal:?

Maxime
11-11-13, 16:22
I think both clubs are +25 for CIM (not +30).

Anal normally is +50.

Varenne
11-17-13, 00:51
An FKK club in Bochum having entry price 50€ and also offering tickets for multiple entries (I think this completely identifies F39?) tried to advertize on the uniforms of football team KFC Uerdingen. The football association did not authorized this form of "immoral" advertising.

Source:

http://www.rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/krefeld/kfc-darf-nicht-fuer-sex-club-werben-aid-1.3813692

F39 didn't need any kind of advertising as long as it offered good girls selection, great service and reasonable entry price. But every change lately has been for the worse.

Tommyseville
12-04-13, 07:22
FKK Freude 39, Bochum.

Freudenbergstraße 39, 44809 Bochum, Germany.

+49 234 8939464.

www.freude39.com

Continued from Club Neby:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1100-Other-FKK-Clubs&p=1503847&viewfull=1#post1503847

FKK Freude 39 has been on my radar for years now, ever since I started exploring FKKs beyond Frankfurt. I had been on the lookout for a club with high service levels but better lineups than Bernds, and F39 had been recommended for some time.

The only catch was that they were known for having an exclusionary admission policy-it seemed at the whim of the management as to whom they let in. While I'm sure that helps keep riff raff out I wasn't sure if I was going to be admitted myself. Turns out it was a non-issue, at least for this visit.

F39 is known, like Bernds, to be a dayclub-best lineups are during weekdays for the local patrons that pop out of the office-for a quick pop-and then head home or back to work. So as I was going to be in NRW on a Friday, I thought it was time to check out F39.

GETTING THERE.

F39 is extremely easy to get to: it is on a frontage road of the A40 freeway, with convenient exits from either west or east.

Street view:

http://goo.gl/maps/tcdaO

Via public transport, you can take the tram Straßenbahn 306 from the Bochum Hbf, exit at the Breslauer Strasse stop, and walk along the frontage road to the club.

Use VRR. De for detailed point-to-point instructions, including downloadable PDF maps of the surrounding area for each stop, times to walk from each stop, and so on:

http://efa.vrr.de/vrrstd/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en&itdLPxx_transpCompany=vrr

With my BMW's satnav getting there was super easy. Traffic was heavy on the A40, and with construction going on I never got to really open the beemer up on the autobahn. It was still fun and worth the extra 10EUR for the upgrade.

CLUB ENTRY.

Admission: 50 EUR.

Sessions: 50 EUR / 30 min, +50 EUR for anal, +25 EUR for CIM.

I parked in the street-side parking (visible in Street View) and buzzed at the gate to get in. Walked in the front door and was taken aback at how big the entry lobby was-I'm used to the small entries at Aca, Oase, Samya, World, and so on. It felt like a former bowling alley-the front desk was this expansive counter that was back to back with a bar. Dining area to the right was well-lit with a few towel-wrapped girls getting food from the steam tables. Between the front door and the food area were the money lockers, to the left of the front door was this glass room with a treadmill, stationary bike, and massage recliner, all which looked unused since installation.

I strode up to the front desk and confidently put a 50 EUR note down. The slender blonde thekefrau was actually kind of pleasant-smiled nicely, got me a robe and towel, and my locker key. The other thekefrau, rather older and heavier, wasn't as nice but warmed up when I would order my drinks auf Deutsch. I had to ask where the locker room was-you go down the spiral staircase between the front counter and the food area to the basement, where the girls and guys lockers / shower rooms are.

The facilities were serviceable but overall, the level of cleanliness wasn't up to say, Palace or Mainhattan standards. Having spent years going to Oase and checking out total pits like the Pussyclubs, I wasn't fazed, but I did note the number of drain flies (Psychodidae) in the downstairs toilets. Lockers are the half-height ones, so it was tough squeezing in all my winter layers.

FOOD.

I was starving by this time, with Neby's meager cookie assortment not enough to tide me over, so I beelined to the food area after parking my wallet and valuables in the money lockers. Food was an "asian" style curry, white rice, potatoes, and fusili pasta bolognese, with a few salads in the cold table. Not bad, and being really hungry I wolfed down a plateful. Sitting nearbly were a few providers, no stunners, but ok. The couple of asian ladies were probably in their late 30s / 40s, still fit but taking advantage of their naturally youthful looks. Most of the girls were GND types-the kind you'd see in the office, or at the gym, but maybe not go out of your way to check out.

The evening essen was fried fish patties, some kind of beef stew. 2 different kinds of potatoes, and the salads again. Reminded me of life back in the college dorm dining hall.

TOUR.

After eating I walked around and realized: this place is fucking huge! Beyond the front counter was a big main sofa room, maybe 50x60ft, lined with 2-seat leather love seats, each with a robe-clad male patron or a naked provider sitting and waiting. TVs on the wall played crappy advertisements for phone sex and fetish porn-kind of a turnoff compared to the lithe hotties in Neby's X-Art feed.

Beyond the main room are the fuckrooms, probably 10 or so. Most have walls that don't go all the way up to the ceiling, and so as you walk past you can hear the grunts and moans of people having sessions. The central kino is about the size of 4 rooms, with a single main platform and a few sofas along the walls.

Beyond the fuckroom annex is yet another area for wellness, with a small softdrink / coffee bar, a nap room with loungers, and the sauna / steam area with fancy showers. I was pretty surprised at how big the place was.

When doing my recon loop I saw quite a lot of girls-maybe 30 or so, with I'm sure 10-20 in the room or in the outside smoking area. Not bad. There were just a few of the dark Bulgarian types that were prevalent at Neby-instead, there were a good mix of German / Dutch / Polish looking girls, and the usual Romanians.

I saw a lot of the rumored presaling going on as I wandered about-usually just in the kino or in the sofas just outside the kino-a guy sitting back on the couch, robe open, girl kneeling on the floor giving him head. I never saw it in the main room, though-maybe too open for that.

Most of the male patrons were older German guys-lots of silver hair and eyeglasses. I think I was the only non-German guy there all day. An Indian guy showed up around dinnertime but that was it for customer diversity. Maybe there is something to the exclusionary admission policy at this place.

One trip through the kino I saw an older portly guy holding forth with a double of cute girls-evidently they had a regular thing going on. Guy reminded me of Roger Ebert, pre-cancer, may he RIP. I envied the rapport the guy had with the two girls-they were very accomodating and looked like they really were taking good care of him. One would blow him while the other dragged her fingernails along his thighs, and so on. I later saw him eating a meal with those two girls-seeing them in the brighter lights confirmed their good looks. Two thumbs up from me too, Herr Ebert.

I hung out for a while in the main sofa room, finding a perch on an elevated platform to the right of the room entry so I could look through the glass wall to the bar / lobby area as well as survey the main room. I mentally put a couple of girls on my to-do list, then saw a really pretty girl seated on a sofa in the bar area; blondish hair in a ponytail with black thigh high stockings and perky B / C natural breasts, one with a birthmark. With the better lighting there, I could tell she was super-hot, albeit with a kind of aloof manner.

I went over to talk to her. Amelia spoke good English, said she was from Poland, was just 22 years old, and had really soft, pale skin. I didn't think she was up for presaling in the bar, a little too public there, so I just had her get a key for a zimmer.

AMELIA de Poland. 22 years old, light brown hair in a ponytail, B / C cup perky tits, about 1. 7m tall. Long legs. Reminiscent of LeAnn Rimes.

We ended up in one of the rooms near the kino. Amelia's aloof attitude warmed up considerably once we got comfortable-we spent lots of time just DFK and cuddling (maybe we were both kind of chilly?). When she started blowing me she angled her body so I could finger her smooth pussy-she'd look at me with those pretty eyes, my dick in her mouth, feeling her get wet.

Most of our session was spent in mish; I switched us into doggy but switched back, just so I could look at that pretty face and continue kissing. She'd tighten her pussy muscles around my cock and give me a look just with her eyes, like,"can you take it, buddy?" I asked if I could CIM-she nodded, sure, it'll cost extra. +30 EUR instead of the usual +25. Whatever.

Finished with a great slobbery no-hands BBBJTCIM-she patiently took every drop until I finished spasming, then politely (and ever so ladylike) spat out a huge gob into a paper towel. Didn't know I had that much cum in me; I must've been inspired. Smiled and then rinsed out her mouth with a listermint wash and we cuddled for a bit and talked. She came to Germany a few months ago with her sister, who also works at F39, but who was out sick today. I instantly thought, damn girl, you so fine, does your sister look anything like you? And could I have a double? Talk about your bucket list. Next time I suppose.

When paying all I had were 50s and 20s, and so Amelia fetched a 10EUR note change from the 90EUR I had given her, and a fresh towel for my shower. Such service.

I showered in the back showers, trying out the different ones (rainshower, waterfall, etc) then did the sauna, which wasn't very hot compared to the usual FKK sweatboxes, and relaxed a bit in the relax / nap room. Cool video loop showing an aquarium with african cichlids-the daffodils looked like they were going through a mating dance. Very appropriate for the venue, I mused.

When I ventured back out to the main room, I wondered, where is everyone? The sofas were mostly empty, except for robe-wearing guys. Then I realized that the dinner food was put out and many of the girls were eating. This was a great opportunity to scope them out in better lighting-although they all wrapped towels around themselves to eat, it was easy to see who was a looker and who was just meh.

I narrowed my list down to two petite blondes, a Romanian girl who looked about 18 or so, reminding me of Diana at Oase when she first started working, and a Russian girl with super slavic features.

The Russkie looked kind of an ice queen, so I mentally put her below the younger blonde on the to-do list. But when I emerged from the dining room they were nowhere to be found.

I parked myself in a sofa right in the entry, and noticed that lots of girls were leaving for the day. While it was interesting to see them in their civvy clothes, all smiles after a good day at the "office", I realized that I might've missed my window of opportunity. Dayclub indeed. There were still a lot of doable girls, but no real stunners for me other than my Amelia and the 2 petite blondes, and they were nowhere to be found.

So I cleared out my locker and headed for Haus Panthera, back near the DUS airport. I figured I would enjoy their made-to-order food and hoped their lineup would suffice.

SUMMARY.

I kind of liked Freude 39-it was extremely laid back and civilized, with high service levels and a nice variety in the lineup. But at times it was kind of boring-the music they played was interesting from a retrospective standpoint (Journey? Elton John?) but didn't really feel like the usual FKK party mood that I get in Oase or Mainhattan. So it probably would be good for a relax / wellness day-the kind of thing I'd do at Mainhattan on a Sunday. Get there early for a good brunch, do the sauna / steam thing, nap, maybe fuck a dayshift girl, then hang out until the evening shift comes on. But whereas Mainhattan spins up into a more party mood in the evening, F39 seemed to stay staid and mellow. I started hoping they'd show sports or something on the TVs instead of the crappy porn. I got bored.

When I arrived at Haus Panthera and saw the lineup I kind of regretted leaving F39 so early, thinking that I should've waited for my blondies at F39. But then the party mood at HP got me woken up a bit, and the PSE sessions I had at HP were worth it.

Continued at Haus Panthera.

Ed Setra
12-04-13, 13:56
Great Report Tommyseville.

I must say I always liked F39 as a daytime venue (must go back there soon) , and always was lucky with my picks of providers. Quite a chilled place to hang out for a few daytime hours and a couple of sessions.

Maxime
12-05-13, 19:14
Another good report Tommyseville!

Freude is indeed a weekdays only club. And only between 11-19 hours. You were lucky to spot Amelia, she is not often there and a real gem. Freude used to be one of the best service clubs around (together with Bernds, Panthera, Babylon, Neby and Luder Lounge).

Last week I visited F39 too, and a real pity to see it is going more and more downhills. The line-up is still ok, but there are almost no men (also not during the normal peak period 11-19) and many girls took their conclusions and left (or are planning to leave after the holidays).

Service level of the girls still good (including new ones like the Serbian Ivvy, Belarussian Kristine, etc.) , but the lack of atmosphere and especially customers will be a serious problem. Strange the current owner does not understand that the happy hour (30 euro before 12 and after 21 hour) is the way to get people in, and 50 euro is really too much for a RTC kind of club with poor food and only basic facilities (compare this to the 40 euro of Panthera or 50 euro of Residenz with a la carte food and beer, etc included).

Let's hope management will be aware of this, before the good girls found better places to go.

Varenne
01-12-14, 00:35
The club Freude39 on the Freudenbergstr. 39 will close at the end of this month, allegedly for renovation. It is still unclear whether it will eventually reopen. The club staff invites the guests to continue their visits in the affiliated club in Herne, the former Salome, now renamed Freude 39. HERNE:

http://herne.freude39.com

PussyLiccker
01-14-14, 15:08
The club Freude39 on the Freudenbergstr. 39 will close at the end of this month, allegedly for renovation. It is still unclear whether it will eventually reopen. The club staff invites the guests to continue their visits in the affiliated club in Herne, the former Salome, now renamed Freude 39. HERNE:

http://herne.freude39.comDoes this mean girls from Freudenbergstr. will be integrated with the girls at Herne? I've never visited the one in Herne. How is the line-up at Herne compared to Freudenbergstr?

Jymondor
01-14-14, 21:00
Today I visited new location of F39 (former Salome). I don't know why. It was spontaneous decision. Read the news in this topic and get curious.

I arrived at about 5:00 PM. First disappointment was at the front desk. Thekefrau told me that F39 girls will arrives in February. Only original Salome girls presented there. I hesitated a bit and decided to stay. 40€ entrance. 20 min = 40€.30 min = 50€. I did not inquire about 1 hr and extras.

Facility is way better than expected. It is about Mainhatten size. Maybe even a little bigger. Excellent conditions of showers and furniture. No Jacuzzi but small indoor swimming pool. Food is so-so but hot and fresh. Eating area is very small but there is big table for eating in the main area.

I managed two standard sessions. Girls' names are totally forgotten.

About 20 girls ranged between 3 and 7. After 7 PM I saw a couple of better looking girls. No approach policy. Girls are in lingerie.

As I arrived it was 5 cars at the parking lot. I was only man in the bar room. One more guy was in wellness area. I left at about 8:30 PM and place begins to pack preliminary with Turkish looking guys. In difference of F39 this is a night club.

Another difference is that English is absolutely welcomed there. I spoke a bit with Theke about nearest future of the club. She said they expect about 60 (!) F39 girls soon. English speaking customers will be welcomed.

I think I will check this place during my next venue. Facility is good. It will easily accommodate 60+ girls and according number of men. If F39 girls will be there it should be another strong player on NRW arena.

Breadman
01-14-14, 22:31
Here's their website with photo's of the former Salome club.

http://herne.freude39.com/en/location

Woof Woof
01-15-14, 00:35
F39 has been around for a long time with a reputation for good value. There has been some outstanding talent working there. The building at the current Bochum location is just run down and the facilities are falling apart so the move to the new location nearby with modern facilities is a good idea. Especially welcome will be the outdoors for outside seating and summer BBQ.

If F39 manages to keep the Bochum lineup more or less the same at the Herne location then I don't see why it shouldn't be able to retain its daytime clientele which is mostly the gray-haired set. Then at night, it's the younger Turkish clientele taking over which would also imply a different girl lineup more historically associated with the former FKK Salome. It's essentially two clubs rolled into one at the new location for F39. Can't wait to revisit F39 at the new location in Feb. Here's hoping Jessica will be there.

Free Dude
01-15-14, 08:06
F39 has been around for a long time with a reputation for good value. There has been some outstanding talent working there. The building at the current Bochum location is just run down and the facilities are falling apart so the move to the new location nearby with modern facilities is a good idea. Especially welcome will be the outdoors for outside seating and summer BBQ.

If F39 manages to keep the Bochum lineup more or less the same at the Herne location then I don't see why it shouldn't be able to retain its daytime clientele which is mostly the gray-haired set. Then at night, it's the younger Turkish clientele taking over which would also imply a different girl lineup more historically associated with the former FKK Salome. It's essentially two clubs rolled into one at the new location for F39. Can't wait to revisit F39 at the new location in Feb. Here's hoping Jessica will be there.Jessica is reported to have mentioned not going to Herne. She is working pretty much non-stop till Freude closes and will the take a bit of a break and see if it will reopen. If not, she will look for another club.

Free Dude
01-18-14, 00:38
Jessica is reported to have mentioned not going to Herne. She is working pretty much non-stop till Freude closes and will the take a bit of a break and see if it will reopen. If not, she will look for another club.And today she said she was going to see how it is in Herne; these fickle women.

Simex
02-24-14, 21:26
My first visit to F39 on a sunny Monday afternoon. This will not be my last. The Current F39 girls have merged with the Salome girls to give it a good lineup on Monday. Some 35 + girls from 5 to 8's in looks. There were a few ex. Gt girls I recognized. Service level from both my girls were exceptional.

Look out for a Yasmin Le Bon lookalike named Natasha from Bucherest. Simply a 9. 5 in my book. Her English was ok, everything else was exceptional.

Will definitely give this place a visit for weekends too.

The entry reduced to 30 Euro after 8pm. Food and Facilities were also great.

PussyLiccker
02-25-14, 03:38
How is the line-up after 8pm? I recall F39 being a dayclub with most of the girls showing up during the day. Is it different with this club? Girls sticking around later so that I can take advantage of the 30E entry?

Varenne
02-25-14, 22:57
I recall F39 being a dayclub with most of the girls showing up during the day. Is it different with this club?In Herne it should be a two shifts club. German only club (like the old F39 on the Freudenbergstr.) from 10 to 20 (admission fee 50€). Starting from 20 the Turks are admitted, and entry price is reduced to 30€. Probably you'll find mostly girls of the old F39 until 20, and thereafter mostly girls from the old Salome.

Maxime
02-26-14, 21:41
In Herne it should be a two shifts club. German only club (like the old F39 on the Freudenbergstr.) from 10 to 20 (admission fee 50€). Starting from 20 the Turks are admitted, and entry price is reduced to 30€. Probably you'll find mostly girls of the old F39 until 20, and thereafter mostly girls from the old Salome.The Time Sharing concept re-invented LOL Two clubs in one physical location, only time-shifted in another dimension.

PussyLiccker
02-27-14, 03:08
30E entry seems to be a trend with Turkish dominated clubs. Mondial is 30 also, and Acapulco is 30 after 9 for happy hours. I've noticed that you see most of the Turks show up late at night.

I totally forgot about this club my previous trip. I'm very curious how the later shift girls are like. I'm used to going to Mondial and ACA late at night so I'm ok with the Turkish crowd. I've found some nice girls at clubs dominated by Turkish crowd, hope to find some nice girls here also. I'm wasn't too thrilled with the Freud atmosphere, it's way too dull.

Anybody can comment on the line-up difference between the two shifts? I know Freude had lots of older women, is that the same with the nigt time line-up or mostly young girls?

Simex
02-28-14, 01:52
It was hard to gauge for a Monday night, but it was a thicker lineup during the day.

Weekends could be the opposite.

How is the line-up after 8pm? I recall F39 being a dayclub with most of the girls showing up during the day. Is it different with this club? Girls sticking around later so that I can take advantage of the 30E entry?

Varenne
03-22-14, 17:57
Likewise the F39 in Bochum in the good old days, the club in Herne has introduced a morning Happy Hour. Entry price is now reduced to 35€ every day from 10:00 to 12:00.

Entry price structure:

10:00-12:00:35€

12:00-20:00:50€

After 20:00 (Turks shift) : 30€ from Sunday to Thursday; 40€ from Friday to Saturday

Banana Boi
05-08-14, 09:03
Has anyone been to Herne recently? Wondering what the best time period to find the most girls would be.

Also wanted to make sure non-Germans are allowed during the day. It's a long way to drive only to be turned away at the door.

PussyLiccker
05-08-14, 13:58
Has anyone been to Herne recently? Wondering what the best time period to find the most girls would be.

Also wanted to make sure non-Germans are allowed during the day. It's a long way to drive only to be turned away at the door.You won't be turned away BB, trust me, I was let in happily. :) This was for F39 before the merge, but Herne is same ownership.

PussyLiccker
05-22-14, 02:40
Got here around 4. Line-up was smaller and not as great as the other F39 location. Had hard time finding a doable girl. Waited until 8, and better lookers stuck around as they showed up later. I would just come in at 8 and save 20e. The best lookers looked like typical ACA girl. So, I'd recommed ACA for greater number of hotties. 30e entry after 8 and a punter told me 30 e per 20 min start from 8, but he wasn't sure if that is still in affect.

Banana Boi
05-22-14, 04:31
Thanks for confirming that the younger girls start at 8 pm which is consistent with my research since the merge. What time did you leave and how many girls were there?

You went to Herne, ACA, and Mondial today? That's a lot of driving.

Free Dude
05-22-14, 07:18
Note that the new Freude is now two clubs in one: during the day there are some of the "old Freude" girls (although many are shopping around), and later on it becomes an aca type of place. This also means the typical good service is gotten from the dayshift (which leaves early) and later the crappy 20-minute girls enter along with Immigrant punters (they have trouble getting in earlier).

PussyLiccker
05-22-14, 09:05
Thanks for confirming that the younger girls start at 8 pm which is consistent with my research since the merge. What time did you leave and how many girls were there?

You went to Herne, ACA, and Mondial today? That's a lot of driving.I'm guessing around 25. Yup, went to all 3 as I was curious if Herne was an improvement. Yup, I did those 3 since I can't do the clubs on the other side like GT since it's quite a distance. ACA being close to Herne on my way back and lower entrance fee of the two clubs motivated me. Curiosity makes you want to check out all the clubs. LOL.

Jimmy Boy 99
08-04-14, 02:37
Arrived at 7 PM. Paid Euro 50 admission (Euro 40 after 8 PM). Horrified at the collection of fat, old, or homely women (some had the trifecta). As bad as the line-up at Panthera the week before. Of the 25-30 women I saw, only Kessy (the beautiful tall Romanian brunette I sessioned with last year at Acapulco) was worth fucking, but she appeared to have no interest in doing anything with me. Waited until 9:30 PM for the supposed night shift of younger girls but they never arrived; all that was available were the same ugly day-shift girls. Did not want to spend Euro 50 to fuck one of these pigs when I could get a bareback session at an A / O club for Euro 60 (30 entry plus 30 for 30-minute session) so I left and fucked a blonde at Arabella that looked better than any of the girls (except Kessy) at Freude. Avoid this place unless you like fat, old, and ugly pigs.

PussyLiccker
08-04-14, 02:47
Pretty much the same my last visit. One or two girls showed up in the evening and some of the daytime girls left. Let's say the line-up wasn't the best my last trip there. Not as good at F39 was long ago. I was hoping for an improvment, but it was the opposite.

Banana Boi
08-04-14, 03:26
Waited until 9:30 PM for the supposed night shift of younger girls but they never arrived; all that was available were the same ugly day-shift girls. Thanks Jimmy this club was on my list to check out but it isn't any more. I was hoping it would be another late night party club with young'uns like Samya and Mondial.

Free Dude
09-04-14, 12:53
It seems the old location in Bochum is (rather unexpectedly) opening again on the ninth. An institution returns!

Dufey
09-04-14, 14:38
Thanks Jimmy this club was on my list to check out but it isn't any more. I was hoping it would be another late night party club with young'uns like Samya and Mondial.It does have fun party nights when DJ Sunny is in the house. The girls are great fun to dance with but it can be an empty space to fill and the clientele being not so youthful ravers.

It does have its moments and my times at the night have been the moat fun times as there is no need for self consciousness as it is such a small club and non judgmental girls.

Free Dude
09-05-14, 19:06
Latest rumour for the old Freude is that it will become part of the infamous RTC clan and lead to an initial two week closure of Verena, Romantika, Grimberg and Arabella. All speculation and hearsay, but we'll see on Tuesday!

EastGoing
09-06-14, 00:41
Latest rumour for the old Freude is that it will become part of the infamous RTC clan and lead to an initial two week closure of Verena, Romantika, Grimberg and Arabella. All speculation and hearsay, but we'll see on Tuesday!I was in Verena today. Rumours are that Verena is going to close for some 20 days, but then should reopen. Verena's girls should all temporarily go to FKK39. Maybe they just need time for recruitment, yesterday only 7 girls and today 12.5 were new, on their first day there. I hadn't understood properly the matter of the closure of the 4 clubs, anyway I will try to ask around during my stay.

I've also been told that in October german government should discuss about forbidding AO. Funny to think that they want to make this big club now and that they just opened a new one close to Koln, in Hennef.

Free Dude
09-06-14, 10:29
I was in Verena today. Rumours are that Verena is going to close for some 20 days, but then should reopen. Verena's girls should all temporarily go to FKK39. Maybe they just need time for recruitment, yesterday only 7 girls and today 12.5 were new, on their first day there. I hadn't understood properly the matter of the closure of the 4 clubs, anyway I will try to ask around during my stay.

I've also been told that in October german government should discuss about forbidding AO. Funny to think that they want to make this big club now and that they just opened a new one close to Koln, in Hennef.Yes, they are definitely cutting it thin. In quick succession they have opened FKK Alina and taken over Romantica, Verena (previously Belami) and Annabella. At the moment Alina is closed anyway, because of the summer lull and the others seem to be struggling for a decent line up (Annabella is full of Villa Venus girls). According to German forums, they are going to fill F39 with girls from the 4 mentioned clubs (which are all within 20 km of each other) and only Villa Venus and Annabella (and Dietzenbach of course) will remain open. I do wonder where they will get another extra 30/40 girls. That's the least you need for F39.

BigBuddy69
09-06-14, 14:30
If it has been bought by the RTC network, how could they keep the F39 name since there is another F39 in Herne?

Free Dude
09-06-14, 15:10
If it has been bought by the RTC network, how could they keep the F39 name since there is another F39 in Herne?It doesn't have the same name. Webadress is FKKBochum and they just advertise with the actual adress: Freudenbergerstrasse 39. This adress is what the name was derived from. If you look for "freude 39", you will only find the club in Herne. The advertisement for the reopening is in a very similar style to the advertisements for the other RTCs and to be found in the same newspaper (Bild). One of the reasons people made this link, in addition to hearing about it in the other RTC clubs of course.

EastGoing
09-07-14, 00:41
I was in Arabella today. Inspite of being Saturday, there was Renata and not Ana, so I couldn't ask TF. One of the girls told me she knows Arabella is going to close because the club must undergo painting and other works. She said it's going to be a matter of one-max two weeks, but she didn't know much more, perhaps also because she's been there only for some 3 weeks. She knows they will go to Bochum, but didn't seem to know about the closure of the other clubs, about the fact of working with all the other clubs' girls, etc. I couldn't investigate more also because she promptly engaged me in more entertaining matters. Unfortunately I forgot to ask around before and after those 2 minutes. I'll try to remember in my next 2 "chances".

Free Dude
09-07-14, 10:10
I was in Arabella today. Inspite of being Saturday, there was Renata and not Ana, so I couldn't ask TF. One of the girls told me she knows Arabella is going to close because the club must undergo painting and other works. She said it's going to be a matter of one-max two weeks, but she didn't know much more, perhaps also because she's been there only for some 3 weeks. She knows they will go to Bochum, but didn't seem to know about the closure of the other clubs, about the fact of working with all the other clubs' girls, etc. I couldn't investigate more also because she promptly engaged me in more entertaining matters. Unfortunately I forgot to ask around before and after those 2 minutes. I'll try to remember in my next 2 "chances".On one of the German boards I read they gave the same story in Verena: work needs to be done, but here it would be about 3 weeks. Apparently Renata and the chick from Verena are going to do the theke at Freude. I hope they stick with the plan, because Freude needs around 40 girls to be reasonably filled. Another question: will there be actual food here?

EastGoing
09-07-14, 23:23
Today in Arabella there were many customers, many more than yesterday, and many were talking to Renata, I guess about the new club. For what can matter, a guy told me that there will be also food, like normal FKKs. Initially prices will be the same, as a promotion, then the entrance fee should be raised to cover the costs of the food. Eventually perhaps also the sessions may become more expensive. It was rumoured that there are already some 20+ girls who are expected to come (not known from where) to increase the numbers, probably to reopen the other clubs eventually. In Verena on friday there were 5 girls who where there for their first day, at least 3 of them coming from Dulmen club (the one 1 x40 2 x? 3 x? 4 x99), and Verena had already got a few new ones in the last month, some of them absent (Violetta, Anais) because already "sick" (said by TF).
Also in Venus, after that some 8+ girls have been sent to Hennef, there were anyway some 12 girls on wednesday, most of them new to me, nothing that attracted me anyway, maybe 1 or 2 just fuckable. Actually I think they are recruiting whatever they can just to increase numbers and occupy couches. Compared to some new ones I've seen around, if you gimme a wig I'm more attractive and I'll have more customers!

Anyway, to make easier to follow updates:

http://www.freiercafe.com/showthread.php?t=31234.

Hedonian
09-21-14, 20:58
It seems that on 9/9 F39 is reopened after long renovation. Any news since that date about the club?

Typically clubs go downhill since renovation (Oase in my opinion). Any comments?

Free Dude
09-22-14, 10:08
It seems that on 9/9 F39 is reopened after long renovation. Any news since that date about the club?

Typically clubs go downhill since renovation (Oase in my opinion). Any comments?At the last minute it turned out they weren't ready with the rebuild yet (people did turn up at the club); the new date that is rumoured is 24-9, but I've also heard later.

Syzygies
09-23-14, 00:21
Typically clubs go downhill since renovation (Oase in my opinion). Any comments?The Oase decline was not due to the renovation itself, but more to do with change ideas that were not a good idea, particularly relating to food policy. There is improvement in Oase with additional rooms and better room ventilation, and a relax room and dining area. Probably way too much money spent on the renovation though.

Oase has pretty much returned to how it was early 2013 now in terms of standard, with man numbers possibly having a bit more recovery to go. Girl line up is better than ever. Mid 2013 I was bored with Oase line up. Not now.

Maxime
09-24-14, 19:39
Question is if it will re-open at all.

BTW, if andwhen it re-opens, it will be totally different then the old F39 club (which in fact now resides in Herne, but with most quality girls not there anymore, they moved elsewhere (LuLo, Babylon, etC)).

The new F39 is of the same owner of most RTCs (Dietzenbach, Villa Venus, Verena, Arabella, Grimberg, etc, etc) and they will merge of few of these into one big AO RTC. If so, this whole club can be moved to another part of the forum.

PussyLiccker
09-24-14, 21:53
F39 had a decent line-up before closing down. Didn't see some of the better looking girls from F39 at Herne. Too bad for girls dispersing.

Maxime
09-25-14, 23:01
F39 had a decent line-up before closing down. Didn't see some of the better looking girls from F39 at Herne. Too bad for girls dispersing.Top Girls like Roxanna are in Luder Lounge. Service girl Gabriella is now in Babylon.

Jymondor
10-04-14, 21:15
At the last minute it turned out they weren't ready with the rebuild yet (people did turn up at the club); the new date that is rumoured is 24-9, but I've also heard later.Are there any updates on that. Is it reopened? What kind of club is it now? AO or not?

Maxime
10-05-14, 09:03
Are there any updates on that. Is it reopened? What kind of club is it now? AO or not?The new (and totally different!) club on this address is still not open. Seems there are some problems with permits, etc, so we have to wait. The "old" F39 re-opened already months ago in Herne (but ony few of the previous girls went there, most are spread out to LuLo, Babylon, etc).

EastGoing
10-12-14, 02:40
I have read and heard that there were plenty of problems. Some guys even said, when I was in clubs, that it wouldn't have opened at all.

But in dutch forum somebody just wrote he's been told on Monday! That's tomorrow! How can it be?

Maxime
10-12-14, 08:04
Don't count on it. If it will open, they will announce it here: http://fkkbochum.com/.

And in the local newspapers (Bild).

All the girls who (presumably) will work there, are currently already working in the other RTCs (FKK Verena, Arabella, Grimberg, etc). So no reason to wait, just visit these clubs to meet the same girls.

Varenne
10-20-14, 13:24
Don't count on it. If it will open, they will announce it here: http://fkkbochum.com/.It's there: already opened, every day 10:00-01:00, entry 30€, professedly 47 girls.

Free Dude
10-20-14, 14:09
It's there: already opened, every day 10:00-01:00, entry 30, professedly 47 girls.Yes, but not the initially expected "grand rtc", but a continuation of the club in Herne (former Salome) which is closed as from today. It was whole game of musical chairs with the current owner and the guy who owns the RTCs (who owned Freude some years ago as well). So now it's mostly the Freude Herne girls there. It does seem the old freude is back!

Varenne
10-20-14, 22:56
Yes, but not the initially expected "grand rtc", but a continuation of the club in Herne (former Salome) which is closed as from today. It was whole game of musical chairs with the current owner and the guy who owns the RTCs (who owned Freude some years ago as well). So now it's mostly the Freude Herne girls there.According to the Freude Herne website (http://herne.freude39.com/en/home), the game of musical chairs will resume in a few days, as soon as the girls will move to Ocean in Duesseldorf?

Free Dude
10-20-14, 23:05
According to the Freude Herne website (http://herne.freude39.com/en/home), the game of musical chairs will resume in a few days, as soon as the girls will move to Ocean in Duesseldorf?Absolutely! The soap continues. So today some of the Herne girls are in the old Freude again (also back to FKK) and soon they'll move to Oceans according to the website. Whether Freude will turn into the big RTC is anyone's guess. Fun times following all the developments though.

Maxime
10-21-14, 07:51
At least what we know now is that the club opened yesterday at 10:00.

Around 20 girls were there, all from former (and now closed Herne), among which Putri, Martina, Ria, Claire etc and thekefrau Alessia.

All girls in FKK outfit, up till now no bademantel (so Hessen dress / towel) for the men.

Some refurbishment has been done, the old sauna has been replaced by 2 rooms, downstairs nothing changed so far. The (outside) smoking place has been removed.

Since the kitchen is not ready, no real food yet, but you can order pizza.

Let's see where this ends (since indeed Herne is closed and announced that the girls wil move to FKK Oceans, that opens on October 25th).

The soap continues.

Varenne
10-25-14, 13:18
Let's see where this ends (since indeed Herne is closed and announced that the girls wil move to FKK Oceans, that opens on October 25th).
The soap continues.According to a german forum, starting yesterday the club in Herne is resurrected with the old Salome denomination, populated with about 40 girls, mostly from the former Salome / F39 Herne team. Until Sunday it's free entry, meals included. The place is currently swarming with turkish clientele. Opening times: Sunday to Thursday 10:00-03:00, Friday and Saturday 10:00-05:00. Service 50€ half hour, 100€ one hour (pretty steep for a turkish club). Any info how this has influenced the line-up in Bochum?

Varenne
11-03-14, 01:37
The pensioner time slot is back: http://freude-39.de/ ticker announces free entry from 10 to 12. Since in this club you're required to pay the first session at entry time, free entry means you'll pay 50€ instead of 80€.

Visited the club last week, and was glad to find the good old F39 ambience. At the counter I was welcomed by the old blond Thekenfrau, who recently was also working in Herne. She asked me 80€, including first session (all extras excluded, AO officially not available), and handed me two towels (bathrobes were only available for sale). In the meantime, from behind the counter, Barbara (former Thekenfrau in RTP clubs Arabella / Venus / Dietzenbach / Hennef) greeted me with an "it's a small world". She was there all the time supervising the operation, rumor has it that the Freude is now her family business.

Several modifications in the club have reverted for the better some unfortunate recent changes: the biosauna is back in the (mostly unused) treadmill and workout stuff area; the long bar counter at the back of the entrance has disappeared, the space is now occupied by more couches; the rest area with chaise longues in the sauna compartment now hosts two new rooms. The pole at the center of the main room has disappeared, leaving space for more couches. The light is in the front and main rooms is now yellish and slightly more intense (the old catacombs feeling has disappeared). Conversely, the sauna area is too dark. A new window was opened in the hot sauna, next to the door. The water of the sauna shower was too cold. The eating area is fitted with new aluminium alloy table and chairs. Food is good (catered). Drinks are available from automats, coffee from carafes.

Line-up was somewhat limited for the place potential (no problem at all finding a free couch), maybe 30 girls were attending. Spotted several known providers from the old times: Nana, Claire, Nora, Kira, Putri and some more whose name I can't recall. But also plenty of new faces, sometimes a bit too annoying with their repeated "Hello," approaches. Costume is FKK standard. Service also standard high quality, with extended couch time. I think it will take some time before the club will be back to full capacity, but it's a good start.

Varenne
11-09-14, 20:19
The pensioner time slot is back: http://freude-39.de/ ticker announces free entry from 10 to 12Free entry is gone. It's now 30€ Happy Hour from 10 to 12. No mention on website what the price is thereafter, I guess 50€.

PussyLiccker
11-09-14, 20:27
Free entry is gone. It's now 30 Happy Hour from 10 to 12. No mention on website what the price is thereafter, I guess 50.Are the old F39 girls back now? I've seen them missing in Herne. Also, with the girls at this club since it's considered a service club, should I expect a long blow job and DFK on the couch before time starts ticking on the room?

Maxime
11-11-14, 08:51
Are the old F39 girls back now? I've seen them missing in Herne. Also, with the girls at this club since it's considered a service club, should I expect a long blow job and DFK on the couch before time starts ticking on the room?The club is really very similar as before the closing begin this year. Not only prices (entrance fee 30 before noon, 50 after, girls 50 euro per half hour) but also the atmosphere, (many of) the girls, the extensive pre-sales, the very good service, etc.

All girls and mongers I spoke agreed that the atmosphere now in Bochum is much much better then in Herne. The mixed strategy in Herne clearly did not work. The good news is that many of former F39 girls made the move from Herne back to Bochum like Lori, Mika, Justina, Mia, etc (so no reason at all anymore to visit Herne!

And like before: also some very attractive new girls that did perform very very well in this high service environment (like the two teenie sisters Claudia and Alina, another teenie Maria, etc, etc). So you can try almost any girl you like, since public DFK and public BBBJ are common, and means louzy girls with bad girls will not survive here!

The obligation to have at least one girl (you pay euro 50 extra at the entrance, the first girl you choose will be paid from this) means that mongers who only come for drinking and eating will not visit F39, which means the girls are happy also! BTW, drinks are very limited, RTC level, the food is little better then previous F39 level (2 times buffet which is eatable, but not as good as Panthera, PSR or Magnum of course).

Great to be back, and good alternative for the critical mongers among us!

McAdonis
11-11-14, 11:23
The club is really very similar as before the closing begin this year. Not only prices (entrance fee 30 before noon, 50 after, girls 50 euro per half hour) but also the atmosphere, (many of) the girls, the extensive pre-sales, the very good service, etc.

I've only tried Herne before and each time the traffic is bad. Is the traffic also bad going to Bochum (coming from Dusseldorf direction)?

Christian G
11-11-14, 12:36
Is the traffic also bad going to Bochum (coming from Dusseldorf direction)?Depends on the time, after 3 pm start to be a bad traffic.

Mangga
11-18-14, 23:13
Is their official site working for you? It won't load for me. Also is this club an RTC ex. 3 x90€ or you pay every half-hour 50€ like the other FKK? Thank you.

Willi69
11-18-14, 23:38
Is their official site working for you?http://www.freude-39.de

Jymondor
11-19-14, 00:15
Is their official site working for you? It won't load for me. Also is this club an RTC ex. 3 x90 or you pay every half-hour 50 like the other FKK? Thank you.As far as I understand posts at Friercafe it is FKK payment scheme. 50 Euro per 1/2 hour. But some guys write that AO service is getting offered now at dumping price. I cannot understand what this means. Maybe somebody could explain?

Vito Corleone
11-19-14, 01:51
As far as I understand posts at Friercafe it is FKK payment scheme. 50 Euro per 1/2 hour. But some guys write that AO service is getting offered now at dumping price. I cannot understand what this means. Maybe somebody could explain?I think it means the AO girls from the rtc clubs are all inclusive for 50 (AO, CIM, cip, anal).

EastGoing
11-19-14, 10:54
I just rang Freude 39. Had a difficult conversation in english, anyway I understood that:

Entrance (50) is free from 10-12 and after 20;.

12 girls on duty, more ones expected in the afternoon;.

A room costs 50, all inclusive, AO included;.

Not 100% sure, but all the 12 girls would do AO.

Today also Roxana is there. I banged her yesterday in Verena for 30 entrance plus 30 for the session. Why should I pay nearly double today (50+50) to go with her? She said she came back on Monday after 2 years' break. She was Alina in Arabella a couple of years ago, second girl of this link:

http://www.freiercafe.org/showthread.php?t=20852

You can see also Bianca, now Alina in Verena.

This is my concern: it's already difficult to find bangable girls in RTCs, I must be happy with little and rely more on the service, sometimes closing my eyes. If a bangable nice body happening by mistake to arrive in a RTC club is transferred after a couple of days to Bochum, it will become even harder to go to RTCs. And I don't want to go to Bochum and pay 50 for girls I had for 30 before.

Varenne
11-20-14, 00:28
New prices on website:

- whole day it's free entry.

- service (all extras included): 1 x80,2 x120,3 x150.

Jymondor
11-20-14, 00:31
You can see also Bianca, now Alina in Verena.Do you mean this Bianka? http://freiercafe.org/tl_files/arabella/bianca_01.jpg.

Jymondor
11-20-14, 00:35
New prices on website:

- service (all extras included): 1 x80,2 x120,3 x150.Please provide URL.

This one http://www.freude39.com not loaded.

No any info here: http://freude-39.de/.

Vito Corleone
11-20-14, 02:42
New prices on website:

- service (all extras included): 1 x80,2 x120,3 x150.At those prices, Raissa is the only girl worth it.

Varenne
11-20-14, 06:01
No any info here: http://freude-39.de/.The prices are in the ticker. It changes often, try refreshing the page. No explicit mention about included extras, but I expect it to work as in all RTC clubs.

EastGoing
11-20-14, 11:30
WTF, this morning I had had a moment of weakness and thought about visiting after reading Varenne's post. I tried to ring them but the answering machine answers!?! And it's Vodafone!?! Feel free to try, it's not necessary to be in Germany to make a phone call to a club.

I wanted to make sure of the free entrance, since I know you can't trust their websites, for instance currently advertising 42 girls in there, but at least there is the word "tabulous", whose possible meaning has been recently discussed. I am not sure if "tabulous" was written also before, but I think so. I would have just gone to have a look, but maybe it's better I don't, it would be embarrassing to enter, meet those 12 or few more girls I already know and don't bang any. Roxana today is there again.

Or maybe, being nearly lunch time, I could scrounge a meal?

BTW, I've posted in AO clubs thread some things I heard yesterday on the battling field. Since I haven't gone personally to 39, I can't "guarantee" the accuracy.

At Jimondor: yes, she's Alina in Verena

Maxime
11-20-14, 22:30
Since Monday RTC / AO girls took over in Freude 39. First together with 20 regular (non-AO) girls, Tuesday only 10, yesterday a few, and today Freude 39 definitely transformed to a large RTC with AO girls (from arabella, verena, grimberg, etc) like Raissa, etc.

Most regular girls went back to Herne (called Salome again), like Justina, Linda, Lori, Annabel, Adina, Claudia, Maria, etc.

Pity that "the old Freude 39" only was back for a few weeks. Fans will not like the current RTC setup. And the question is if RTC fans will like it either. Because in RTCs prices are normally 1 x60,2 x90,3 x120, but in F39 it is 1 x80,2 x120,3 x150 (all includes entrance, AO, and all extras a girl offers). Only RTC girls like Raissa are happy, because now they get 50 euro in F39, where they got 30 euro in the other smaller RTCs.

Let's see how long it lasts......

Maybe good if the mods move this club to Germany AO thread?

Free Dude
11-20-14, 22:50
From tomorrow the prices are similar to the other RTCs again: 70-100-120, depending on the amount of sessions you want.

Vito Corleone
11-20-14, 22:51
New price list.

Free admission. 1 x 70,2 x 100 & 3 x 120.

I guess food will be the left over apples from the homeless shelter!

EastGoing
11-22-14, 02:41
Today I heard there were 30 girls in Bochum, source reportedly being TF and Boss. I wonder where they came from, if it's true. A girl who was there yesterday told me that also yesterday it was said 30, but they were hardly 20.

Like Venus was dying to support Hennef, now all the usual little clubs are dying to support Freunde39: 6 girls in Annabella, 8 in Romantika, 9 in Arabella, 11 in Verena, Venus hardly a dozen, Grimberg sent also Sissi, Cindy and Alice, WTF are they doing? Bochum doesn't see customers anyway, why don't they really close all the small clubs and put all the girls together? Still, I don't think the small clubs sent an average of 5 girls to get 30.
I've visited 5 clubs, with few girls and also few customers, because they all know that there are few girls left in usual clubs and that the "best ones" are sent to Bochum, where most of customers don't want to go, being used to the little familiar atmosphere of the usual little clubs. Also, as far as I know by direct interviews or hearsay, none of the girls wants to go (or stay) in Bochum, because they know they are going to lose customers and money, and even those who are left in original clubs don't have those great benefits. It's true that if normally I'm not a customer of a given girl I wouldn't go with her anyway, whether there are 20 girls or 7 girls in her club, but if I don't go to her club at all because there are only 7 girls and / or not even one fuckable, she will not even have the chance.

Now even Arabella's Michelle is there, Natalie is back to Venus, personally I think that in the end only Raissa will be always there, all or nearly all of the other ones, who more who less, will come and go.

Vito Corleone
11-28-14, 09:12
The lineup has not changed much. The pricing changed 3 times during my stay. I arrived a bit after opening & the Price was 3 x 130 e. When I returned from a room & gave the Theke my Card, I noticed the new pricing was 3 x 140 e. When I left the Club early eve, new Price was 10 e entry & 50 e each session.

Food was decent as I was expecting really crappy Food like Oase & ACA.

Jymondor
11-28-14, 19:04
The lineup has not changed much. The pricing changed 3 times during my stay. I arrived a bit after opening & the Price was 3 x 130 e. When I returned from a room & gave the Theke my Card, I noticed the new pricing was 3 x 140 e. When I left the Club early eve, new Price was 10 e entry & 50 e each session.

Food was decent as I was expecting really crappy Food like Oase & ACA.That what they say on their website: EINTRITT 10-12 & ab 19 Uhr 9,99 · 1/2 Std. Alle Extras incl. 49,99.

Cannot understand what 10-12 means. I guess this pricing works between noon and 7:00 PM.

Willi69
11-28-14, 19:26
That what they say on their website: EINTRITT 10-12 & ab 19 Uhr 9,99 1/2 Std. Alle Extras incl. 49,99.

Cannot understand what 10-12 means. I guess this pricing works between noon and 7:00 PM.10 - 12 o'clock am and after 7 o'clock pm.

Varenne
11-30-14, 15:02
Currently advertised prices: 1 x40,2 x70,3 x90.

Entry: 10€ morning from 10 to 12, and evening after 21. The price from 12 to 21 in not mentioned on the website.

The official girls presence number is down to 26. I reckon that no service provider from the older club is left. Such a big building must look really depleted now. Let's hope that the new prices will finally give a boost to this promising yet currently underutilized RTC.

Maxime
11-30-14, 16:12
Yesterday it was 10 euro entrance, and 50 euro per session if and when you arrive between 10-12 (am) OR after 21 (=9 pm). In between (so 12-21) it was 1 x 90, 2 x 120, 3 x 140 (including entrance and extras). This is in fact the same as is now stated on the website (since entrance outside happy hours is 50 euro instead of 10 euro!

So coming during happy hour is as only intreresting when you plan to go with 1 or 2 girls. With 3 girls, the "normal rate" is better (140 euro instead of 160 euro).

BTW, decent line up now, but not very broad. About 20 girls, of which 3 "old" F39 girls (Joy, Putri and another Asian girl, all non-AO, and extra payment for extras like CIM/CIF and A-level, if provided). All other 17 girls are all-inclusive, of which most AO and CIM/CIF and few (5) A-level.

Optically only few gems, like Raissa, Alexandra and Bonny. Rest is optically not FKK material.

Hessen Bub
11-30-14, 17:44
Bonny. Which club did she come from?

HB.

Fcarlton
12-04-14, 21:14
Visited F39 last week hoping to find a new good club. I found quite the contrary. Arrived on Friday before noon and paid 10+50 which was OK.

Had a few sandwiches out but very few.

Selected Alexandra for a session and went to room. After five minutes She says I had come already and session is over. Typical Ro scam I have seen in other clubs. Held my ground but the session went poorly after that and basically no service was provided. Left very unhappy and unsatisfied.

Decided to give another try with Erica and the service was even worse. There was no effort put forth to service customer. My German is poor so I could not even complain.

Save your money and go somewhere else. The same day I went to another club and was serviced twice in two hours so It was not me.

Jymondor
12-04-14, 23:06
Visited today first time after renovation. Arrived at about 6:00 PM. 29.99 entrance. On top of that 1 x40, 2 x70, 3 x90. Opted 2 x70.

Mixed emotion. FKK level facility and RTC level girls. Most of faces look familiar from Arabella and V-Venus. Place looks almost empty. 15-20 girls I saw not enough to fill such a big club. Food eatable but not great, girls doable but not models.

The only difference between F39 and other AO clubs is that I can stay here longer due to better facility. But I left after two hours. Boring.

I could say that renovated F39 is #2 on AO scene now. First place if firmly kept by LaLuna that succeeds this title from Angelique. LaLuna is more expensive but much prettier girls and better service. Wi-Fi is a bonus. Tomorrow I am going there.

PussyLiccker
12-05-14, 02:29
I guess with the new ownership the club has changed from what it was before the renovation. AO club, and not what it used to be. I've heard that Oceans is owned by the same owner as Artemis who is Turkish, and the former owner of F39 was stated to be Turkish. Same person?

Free Dude
12-05-14, 15:42
I guess with the new ownership the club has changed from what it was before the renovation. AO club, and not what it used to be. I've heard that Oceans is owned by the same owner as Artemis who is Turkish, and the former owner of F39 was stated to be Turkish. Same person?There is at least some link. In Freude Herne, which is now salome again (under new owners), they had promotion material for Oceans lying around prior to it opening.

Maxime
12-07-14, 21:04
Bonny. Which club did she come from?

HB.I thought Arabella. Very tiny small dark gipsy like girl. Offers A-level too.

Hessen Bub
12-07-14, 21:08
Has she also been at Living Room?

HB.

Maxime
12-07-14, 21:14
Has she also been at Living Room?

HB.Don't know.

EastGoing
12-08-14, 16:34
I was 99% sure that this is another Bonny, after reading a FC post yesterday, I'm 100%. I may go to Freude this week or next, anyway the last news, a few months ago, I had about the girl Maxime mentioned, was that she was working in pauschal Dortmund.
It wouldn't be bad, in the limits of possible, if fellas visiting clubs could write some names of the line up, possibly with some info

Vito Corleone
12-17-14, 02:51
Selected Alexandra for a session and went to room. After five minutes She says I had come already and session is over. Typical Ro scam I have seen in other clubs. Held my ground but the session went poorly after that and basically no service was provided. Left very unhappy and unsatisfied.
I'm surprised your experience with her was bad. I have sessioned with her 10+ times & all have been pretty good. She's very patient with me & I am not a local nor speak German. DFK, BJ & sex in most positions (all the normal pos, some of the more kinky positions is a bit difficult for her).

Vito Corleone
12-17-14, 02:57
Visited today first time after renovation. Arrived at about 6:00 PM. 29.99 entrance. On top of that 1 x40, 2 x70, 3 x90. Opted 2 x70.

Mixed emotion. FKK level facility and RTC level girls. Most of faces look familiar from Arabella and V-Venus. Place looks almost empty. 15-20 girls I saw not enough to fill such a big club. Food eatable but not great, girls doable but not models.

The only difference between F39 and other AO clubs is that I can stay here longer due to better facility. But I left after two hours. Boring.

I could say that renovated F39 is #2 on AO scene now. First place if firmly kept by LaLuna that succeeds this title from Angelique. LaLuna is more expensive but much prettier girls and better service. Wi-Fi is a bonus. Tomorrow I am going there.I find Raissa absolutely stunning! Not just for an AO club but not many Romy girls at the big clubs like GT, LR can match her looks. She might be a bit too thin & moody for some, but what a stunning face!

Not sure who at CLL can match her looks & tight poon. Been with kathi & no comparison.

Food is nothing to write home about, but much better compared to zero food at the other RTC clubs.

EastGoing
12-18-14, 15:49
Monday list of names, from their last club. Example: since Alina is ex-everywhere (Vito's copyrights) I'll list her from Verena:

Arabella's Raissa, Alexandra, Michelle, Nadia, Sarah;

Venus's Flori, Magda;

Verena's Madelina, Ruby, Carmen, Alina, Anna, Lena, Violetta, Marianna (MILF);

Romantika's Anita, Andrea, Isabel, Lisa, Monika, Narcisa;

Grimberg's Cindy, Sissi;

Straight in F39 from Greece, romanian Ramona;

Not AO girls: Lina and Emy;

Not sure of origin: Betty, Seline, Francesca and another one, none of them interesting to me, like many others I've listed, but in latter ones' case I had noticed them in other visits in their original clubs. To be honest, 30 girls sound like a big number, but I'd discharge a good half, and I'm not the only one thinking that: some girls today made 1 room and it seems even 0!
On the following day there were also Romantika's Alexandra (Sorina in 39) and Sofia (from?), not Lena nor Flori (gone home). I was told that there were only 17 girls in Freude yesterday. I knew Raissa was going to Romania yesterday, she evidently must have not been the only one, but other ones will follow.

Bad news for Vito: Rosa retired to Romania inspite of miraculous readmission in RTCs, she lasted I think 3 days, she had sunk down to 3 rooms a day (!); Raissa may change clubs; Alexandra said she's going to quit, you must be one of the few ones missing her, LOL!

I heard Arabella should be closed from Saturday and Grimberg from Monday or Tuesday. Maybe the Christmas survivors will refill Bochum.
Customers are always not too many, at any given time you won't have any trouble in finding an empty couch.
A couple of things worth noticing:

1) don't count on eating there, only 5 trays with hot stuff plus one with salad (basically lettuce). Food is brought in at 13 and 18 o'clock. If you don't rush, you are fucked: when it's over that's it, nomore refurbishment, only some biscuits and fruits available;.
2) you are free to choose, you can even go 3 times or more with the same girl. Supposed current price (last change was on monday): 30 entrance, 1x40, 2x70, 3x90, HH 20.

Free Dude
12-18-14, 19:21
Raissa should be one her holiday by now (fro about a month) and many of the others will leave soon.

The Andrea from Romantika, used the nam Sarah there (and in Venus).

Vito Corleone
12-19-14, 03:06
Arabella's Raissa, Alexandra, Michelle, Nadia, Sarah;

Bad news for Vito: Rosa retired to Romania inspite of miraculous readmission in RTCs, she lasted I think 3 days, she had sunk down to 3 rooms a day (!); Raissa may change clubs; Alexandra said she's going to quit, you must be one of the few ones missing her, LOL!Arabella, Maya & German Sandra were not around? They were both there almost everyday couple weeks ago.

I believe Rosa lasted only 2 days. I think she was spotted on a Thursday & a friend visited on Sat & she was already gone. I didn't even bother with Alexandra this trip. With the new system of picking the same girls as many times no real need to pick her. She was a good in between session when they imposed that ridiculous rule of not allowing 2 sessions in a row with 1 girl. Once Rosa arrived it was Raissa, Rosa, Raissa, Rosa.

If Raissa does not return as she has told many of her regulars, I'm not the only guy who's might miss Alexandra. Not many good looking babes & if both do not return, pickings will be very slim. They can always ask Rosa to return!

EastGoing
12-19-14, 19:31
Maya: WTF! That was the 30th girl, the last one I listed, anonymous! There was a Maya, with a broad body, a different haircomb, I came across her a few times, quickly scanned her and decided she wasn't a good choice for me. Only on my last (of 3) day I considered she could be that Maya, but I really remembered a different girl, also she never even looked at me, really no trace, no signs, nothing. My doubt came up when I read her name by the counter, but with attention, "connecting". She should have been that Maya, being aware that Romantika' girls, joining F39 after the other teams, had had to change name: Alexandra became Sorina and, as also FD mentioned, Sarah became Andrea, but I zimmered her anyway, even when I found out that Isabel is her sister, LOL!

Well, anyway I reckoned to choose, wrongly or not, other girls.

German Sandra: wasn't on duty, her tonnage and age wouldn't escape to anyone, not even to me.

Rosa: my informers had told me the days she had lasted, I wasn't sure, 2,3, nomore than 4. It seems she was caught hiding and talking on the phone, her usual only business. She was offered the chance to hand it over and get it back at closing time, she got crazy, dressed up and left. Now she should be working in Bucharest, I can't be bothered to further ask or make searches, at least until I don't find a reason good enough to go back to Bucharest rather than NRW, LOL!

Alexandra: out of the considerations about the "service" she gives, her body "collapsed": she became very slim, and soft, not a pleasure to squeeze the little that is left (and that she allows). She's not anymore, since long time, the girl at whom I gaped on the doorstep on our first meeting. Just my respectful opinion.

Raissa went home on Wednesday and will come back. After working a few days at 50 per room, she misses those banknotes and may consider to go somewhere where that's basic, not all inclusive for nearly half of that. She surely wouldn't be squeamish about extras.

Maxime
12-25-14, 09:35
Since Freude39 now has become a RTC with mainly AO girls, it is in the same category (and same owner) as Dietzenback, Arabella, Venus, etc, so better to move it to that section?

Pity for plain old F39 fans, but that atmosphere (and girls) only lasted for 2 weeks, and most of these girls are back in Salome / Herne again or elsewehere.

BTW, line up is not so bad now in F39 for Christmas period, Janina, Narcissa, Anna, etc are all there. Newbee Christine (19) also, but she lacks skills IMHO.

Dasisextra
01-08-15, 04:40
Happy 2015 to all.

Just wondering if anyone has been recently? What is the LU like? Is it still changing on a daily basis?

Last trip mid December I was there one day with an esteemed ISG member the line up was 12, I headed back before flight home the following day and line up was 29, yes 29 both were midweek day visits. Have the prices been standardized or are they changing hourly / daily.

Thanks

Maxime
01-09-15, 13:37
LU is always between 20-25 girls now, of which 80% does AO en 20% not 90% does CIM / CIF, few % does A-level.

Prices are kind of stable now: Entrance 30 euro (20 euro with happy hour between 10:00-12:00 and after 20:00). One session 40 euro, two 70, three 90 euro.

Mixed experiences regarding service level. Some are good, GFE like, some are 12-minute crap sessions.

Dasisextra
01-11-15, 02:25
LU is always between 20-25 girls now, of which 80% does AO en 20% not 90% does CIM / CIF, few % does A-level.

Prices are kind of stable now: Entrance 30 euro (20 euro with happy hour between 10:00-12:00 and after 20:00). One session 40 euro, two 70, three 90 euro.

Mixed experiences regarding service level. Some are good, GFE like, some are 12-minute crap sessions.Thank you very much.

I hope to get back around the end of the month.

Hope LU is still in the high 20's.

EastGoing
01-12-15, 01:51
Thank you very much.

I hope to get back around the end of the month.

Hope LU is still in the high 20's.Today 24 pics by the counter plus at least one girl without photo (non AO). On Tuesday Romantika is supposed to open again, I heard Arabella will soon, perhaps on Wednesday, then probably Verena. So some girls will go back to their original clubs. It is rumoured anyway that some new ones will join, but I'm noticing an increasing number of non AO girls work in Freude, so they may belong to this category. Verena's Violetta became no AO too.

For the joy of her fans, Alexandra didn't quit.

Maxime, there is a sign in german meaning (I guess) that rooms of 10 minutes must be brought to the attention of TF and will not be paid.

Dasisextra, let's hope to be able to thank you. Once. For a field report. I'm tired and fed up of posting for the benefit of lurkers who give nothing back (to the forum, not to me of course) and post only to ask for info.

Cheers

Vito Corleone
01-12-15, 02:35
Maxime, there is a sign in german meaning (I guess) that rooms of 10 minutes must be brought to the attention of TF and will not be paid..No wonder Raissa was not enthusiastic about returning to F39!

Varenne
01-12-15, 14:15
No wonder Raissa was not enthusiastic about returning to F39!Ehehe!

The sign actually talks about 10 minutes "fraudulent" rooms (10 Minuten Abzockzimmer). If Raissa manages to serve her customers in 10 minutes, I guess it's fine. I understand that when the girl refuses to serve as advertised, you have 10 minutes to cut it off and report to the management. By that F39 is probably trying to get rid of bad providers, at the cost of admitting popular not AO girls to reinforce the line up.

Member #4359
01-12-15, 16:05
LU is always between 20-25 girls now, of which 80% does AO en 20% not 90% does CIM / CIF, few % does A-level.What club is meant by LU? I tried looking back a number of threads but didn't find the reference.

Dasisextra
01-12-15, 16:13
Dasisextra, let's hope to be able to thank you. Once. For a field report. I'm tired and fed up of posting for the benefit of lurkers who give nothing back (to the forum, not to me of course) and post only to ask for info.
Cheers.I do not go in for posting reports for a few reasons, firstly I have had to curtail my visits to Germany for personal reasons, second I will not post a report on a bad session as I feel it is unfair to the girl, just because I had a bad session or did not like her in the room that does not mean others will feel the same, & thirdly I will only post about a session and name the girl if it has been a mind blowing session, these have been lacking to me on recent visits. Hopefully this will change at the end of the month.

Dasisextra
01-12-15, 16:15
What club is meant by LU? I tried looking back a number of threads but didn't find the reference.LU = Line Up.

EastGoing
01-15-15, 01:32
I do not go in for posting reports for a few reasons, firstly I have had to curtail my visits to Germany for personal reasons, second I will not post a report on a bad session as I feel it is unfair to the girl, just because I had a bad session or did not like her in the room that does not mean others will feel the same, & thirdly I will only post about a session and name the girl if it has been a mind blowing session, these have been lacking to me on recent visits. Hopefully this will change at the end of the month.To me this sounds like an admission, a declaration of uselessness to the forum, to the community. At least lurkers don't (dare to?) ask. But I understand that anyone who registers increases numbers and therefore the income of the owner of the website, who otherwise should ban useless members. They could resubscribe under another name, but then be banned again.

IMHO, you (anyone) may (should?) post even if you went once in your life.

I don't see anything wrong in posting good or bad about a given girl, of course that's personal stuff to be taken for what it is: just personal stuff. Of course your tastes, the treatment you receive from a girl, etc. may not or will not be the same as everyone else.

there are neutral objective facts that can be of interest to anyone.

Anyway, today I went back to F39, quite a few interesting news, objective, not subjective, but why the hell should I bother to waste my time in posting them?

You (and whoever else) will go there and find out by yourself.

P.S. Nothing personal, don't get me wrong, of course you are not the only one I'm referring to. I respect anyone's opinions, needs, etc. It's just that I feel stupid for posting

Optimist
01-15-15, 16:55
Eastgoing. I know you and I are part of that strange minority who insist on reporting in our own ways on which workers we found good or not :D. Words fail me at the trend of reports which give absolutely no useful information. I know from German forums that Freude is currently highly regarded and which girls to consider, if they appeal. On this forum you are the only source of info. If I get there on my next trip I will of course report on my experiences, which others can then ignore or assess as they wish.

EG, please keep on posting in your own inimitable style

Banana Boi
01-15-15, 22:44
EG, even though I've never been to this club or most of the clubs you visit I still read all your reviews and enjoy them. Keep up the good work.

Varenne
01-15-15, 23:13
Anyway, today I went back to F39, quite a few interesting news, objective, not subjective, but why the hell should I bother to waste my time in posting them?At least because you're #1 contributor of gossips and anecdotes about the Romanian crew. Please keep posting!

EastGoing
01-16-15, 02:17
Come on, guys, I'm flattered! I've restricted a lot my posts in quantity and specially quality. I think it's quite a while that I avoid mentioning names of girls I session with, not to talk about the results. Recently I made an exception for Dietzenbach because it's out of my map.

Also, Varenne, I posted always only an infinitesimal part of what I could write about the romanian crew, recently not even that.

BTW, I remembered your suggestion about Ruhrgebeit Bild in the area. One day in a train station, going to another club, I snatched a look at the bottom pages and saw a yellow line with written Freude 39. On the following day I snatched it again, saw that again and proudly bought the newspaper to go there. I felt a genius. I was proud that I remembered your suggestion and carried out the task. I was thinking about thanking you in open forum for your suggestion. I thought about you wishing you all the best (of course I do that anyway). I can't tell you my surprise in finding out that it was just an ad, not a discount strip. I had realised it when furtively opening it in a toilet, but still I hoped I was mistaken. TF (my favourite one) laughed all day everytime I walked by the counter.

Anyway, also for the benefit of Dasisextra (BTW, as you can see reading the following points, you can post something useful without making names and comments) and of those like him:

The sign about the 10 minutes that I had mentioned has already been removed;

The pics by the counter don't specify anymore whether a girl is AO or not, which means you will have to find out by yourself, but for me it was easy, because (read below);

26-27 girls, inspite of 8 girls going back to Romantika. At least 7-8 not AO. Pratically all the faces you haven't seen before in the usual small clubs are not AO: a few romanians, a polish girl and a latvian one. Easy to guess, they are better looking than the AO staff. As I always say, it doesn't take that much, and in fact the non AO ones are not that much either.

Few customers around, I found it quite boring, probably because yesterday I had to do without the Romantika's girls on top of the ones still on holiday or not working there anymore, for instance my beloved (not AO!!!) Emy, kicked out without her regretting it all (!). It may sound like a simple opinion that I found F39 boring, but consider that I hadn't gone there alone and that, as you know, the romanian crew never leaves me alone nor in peace anywhere I go, not even if I have one or more men with me. If it was boring for me, imagine what another "normal" and / or lonely customer must have felt or thought.

Christian G
01-16-15, 12:37
The pics by the counter don't specify anymore whether a girl is AO or not, which means you will have to find out by yourself, but for me it was easy, because (read below);

26-27 girls, inspite of 8 girls going back to Romantika. At least 7-8 not AO. Pratically all the faces you haven't seen before in the usual small clubs are not AO: a few romanians, a polish girl and a latvian one. Easy to guess, they are better looking than the AO staff. As I always say, it doesn't take that much, and in fact the non AO ones are not that much either.
But the pics specify their specialty like anal, CIM, mache alles?? The not AO girls, offer extra like anal and CIM included like other girls? Thanks.

Varenne
01-17-15, 00:08
I can't tell you my surprise in finding out that it was just an ad, not a discount strip.Sorry for the mishap, RTC club are probably advertised daily, but free entry offers are sporadic. As far as I know, no free entry in Freude was ever offered, I remember such offers only for small clubs like Romantika and Verena.

EastGoing
01-19-15, 22:10
At Varenne,

It was not your mistake, it was mine. That happened on my previous trip. I didn't want to risk to buy the newspaper (0,80 euros! I'm a man with principles!) for nothing, so I just frantically looked at the back pages for a yellow strip and a known club name before the newsagent could come to tell me something, with reason also.

The echo of Justina's laughters is still in my ears... And she kept the newspaper! Gladly reading it! In front of me, shamelessly! Mocked and robbed...

This trip I noticed many people peacefully holding and reading magazines and newspapers in a couple of train stations, so I did it too. I noticed that, apart from normal clubs, there were just ads for the open AO clubs, no discounts, with false inflated numbers:

"Aida (who?) und 21 (make it half or little more) splitternacht (or how the hell it is written, I continue in english with what probably was the meaning) girls await you in Venus". It is still the same ad I read the first time I had the Bild in my hands.

Also Romantika's ad was out of date, declaring less girls.

Anyway, even if my battle for a free entrance so far is a disaster, I will not surrender.

At Christian,

I don't remember well what was written by the pics, because I didn't need to read them. As I wrote previously, for me it was fairly easy to guess everything I may have wanted to know. Anyway I'd say they were specifying either something like "spezialitat schlucken" (which noone does in reality) or "keine anal". You will have to bother to find out by yourself the most important details, a waste of time for you and for the girls.

Or you must hope that someone will go there before your March trip and post something more about that... Mmmh...

Christian G
01-19-15, 22:55
At Christian,
Or you must hope that someone will go there before your March trip and post something more about that... Mmmh...Wait and hope we say in Italy. LOL!! You know that you are my informer! .

EastGoing
01-21-15, 03:44
From today:

http://www.freude-39.de/

They are going to serve dinner at 5 pm!

Declared 26 girls: from right to left you can recognize Flori, Anna, Anastasia, Magda, Alexandra, Violetta, Andrea, Gaby, Denisa, Ruby, etc. 2 girls evidently without photo, probably the "clandestine" latvian and polish girls.

I guess the price of entrance is still 30, but they lowered the cost of happy hour entrance to 9,99. This might make me rush back, if they keep it I will try to take advantage of the generous discount. I will consider it a step forward in my little battle over the bloody yellow strips, waiting to get a free entrance from Bild...

Christian, maybe I will go there before you.

Christian G
01-21-15, 09:55
Christian, maybe I will go there before you... Or you could accompany me in early March. :-)

Dasisextra
01-24-15, 21:57

CheersOK, here is a brief report from day one of trip. Arrived in Dusseldorf in the first major snow storm of the years, (that is what I was told anyway) snow so heavy runway was closed for a while, anyway after delayed landing and getting car sorted by headed to F39 in the harshest snow storm I have ever driven in, had to make it before 12 , made it with 2 minutes to spare. Considering the weather I was not expecting much of a lineup, and was pleasantly surprised to see 33 cards on display, I can not confirm who is new or not as it is a while since last visit, I did recognize some faces. Due to very early start and lack of sleep, I was not really able to enjoy and get into the sessions, first was with Alina, ho I found to be great in the room, and did her best to make things happen, would repeat no problem, after trying to catch 40 winks in the kino I decided to do a 3 some to use the remaining 2 sessions, picked Flori, if memory serves me right, speaks no English, got her to point out another girl sitting near by who spoke a little English, anyway took both of them, same result as first session, or more to the point, no result, not girls fault, but I do not think I would repeat with either.

EastGoing
01-26-15, 14:07
OK, here is a brief report from day one of trip.Ok, I'm glad and proud that I managed to get a field report by somebody else in this thread. And it comes from you!

Carry on, surely you can do better ;-)

ButtLover
01-28-15, 17:13
Hi.

Are there opportunities for public sex at the club?

BL.

Hessen Bub
01-28-15, 17:40
Before it was turned into an AO club Freude was one of the clubs with the most public action. Public BJ before going to the room was more or less standard. I'd say it is a good place for public sex.

HB.

Dasisextra
01-28-15, 21:50
Line up reduced to the mid 20's, due to reopening of one of the sister clubs, not 100% sure so not going to post name. 2 new girls, cards with no photo left mid afternoon, not sure what happened, they were called from there seats but don't know what caused this. Had 3 sessions, including a good session with Yasmin, that was a repeat from the other day, and a great session with Rubi, great sense of humour and playful nature. Can not even remember the 3rd. Did not see Alina which was a disappointment.

EastGoing
01-28-15, 23:37
Hi.

Are there opportunities for public sex at the club?

BL.To be honest, I've always seen blowing and sometimes also fucking, even to the end, in all the small clubs.

Thinking of it, inspite of the girls being the same ones of the small clubs just moved to F39, I don't recall any public action in the few days I've been there, I'd say not even blowing or for nomore than a few seconds. The only "public actions" I recall took place in the kino, where doors are closed and pratically there's nobody or just 1 or 2 lads watching the movie, there is a bed beside the screen. And don't expect it from the not-AO girls.

Dasisextra
01-29-15, 00:09
To be honest, I've always seen blowing and sometimes also fucking, even to the end, in all the small clubs.

Thinking of it, inspite of the girls being the same ones of the small clubs just moved to F39, I don't recall any public action in the few days I've been there, I'd say not even blowing or for nomore than a few seconds. The only "public actions" I recall took place in the kino, where doors are closed and pratically there's nobody or just 1 or 2 lads watching the movie, there is a bed beside the screen. And don't expect it from the not-AO girls.Sorry have to disagree with you about the kino, the doors in the center are always closed, but there are 2 side entrances that are fully open, no way to close them, on Sunday, there was one guy eating out a girl, at one end of the bed, I got on the other end to get a massage from a girl, during a room break as you can not stay an hour in the room, then a guy gets up in the middle of me and the guy doing the eating out with 2 girls and they start to blow him before fucking him in full view of me, a few few watching the guy eating the girl left to a zimmer, so no real shortage of public action, most of my session during the last days started a blow job in the main room, even got one girl to do a little riding in view Of all to see.

EastGoing
01-29-15, 02:25
Sorry have to disagree with you about the kino, the doors in the center are always closed, but there are 2 side entrances that are fully openHehe,

I'm managing to make you post ;-)

While I was writing the post, a girl who came back to "my roads" from her Christmas holiday called me to go and bang her, so I wrote in a hurry and wasn't clear about the kino. She got fucking fatter, the same as few other ones who came back, they said they ate a lot at home, WTF, really getting worse and worse, I really have to fly as much as I can and hope that girls going back to Germany paid attention to their weight.

What you wrote about the kino is absolutely correct. What I meant was that, since the doors towards the main hall are closed, you don't have chances to see what happens inside, unless you walk by the side, in the corridor, where it is open, and enter, since the bed is in a corner, but how many people take a walk in that direction and bother to have a look inside? Everybody stays in the big lounge, or in the small one by the counter, to have the situation under control.

Maybe during my stays in F39 I didn't pay enough attention, nor that I care, but in small clubs you can't help noticing what goes on close to you or around you. Maybe public sex happened less often, and / or for a shorter time when I was there... anyway, let's say that I'm used to see much more, in quantity and quality, going on in the small clubs, to the point of considering, when thinking back about that, what I might or I might not have seen in F39 pratically nothing

Neurosynth
01-31-15, 12:31
So on Thursday I visited for the first time. Paid 120 E for entry and 3 girls. Seemed to me there were at least a dozen girls working, maybe more. Facilities were not high end like some of the (mostly) non-AO Mega-FKKs, but certainly clean and serviceable. There was a bit of food. Some kind of pork steaks with potatoes and some kind of vegetable stew. I usually eat something at the end if at all. A full belly is not the best thing for good sex. At least not for me.

There were some members of this board there. I'll let them identify themselves if they so choose. It was nice to have some English speaking guys there, and I got a couple good tips. Turns out most, but not all, of the F39 girls have AO on offer. But it's awkward to figure out who is who. The picture cards don't really help. As best as I could tell they identified all of the girls as being good for CIM oral. Not exactly helpful.

I spent a good while eyeing the crowd. The mood was somewhat downbeat. Girls spread out generally one to a couch. Guys also spread out. Every once in a while a guy would sit with a girl and that was pretty much a session in the making. Saw very little public sex. The kino is the most likely site for that, but while I was there it was seldom used.

One indicator I look for is what a couple looks like *after* the session is over. There are plenty of girls who are cheerful and flirty before the session. Some subset of these turn out to be problematic once in the room. The mood after the session, however, is something hard to fake. Now it's true that some girls who are on fire in the room will turn that off once they leave the room. So a somewhat pokerfaced couple leaving the room doesn't mean the girl is bad. You can't necessarily tell from that.

However, if the couple leaves the room smiling, laughing, and touching each other *that's* something that is almost certainly authentic. (In technical terms this test may produce false negatives, but rarely produces false positives. And it's the sure-thing positives I'm looking for.).

Based on that measure, and my personal attraction, I decided to go with Anka. Anka is not an obvious knockout. In fact none of the girls here are stunners. But she seemed happy and spirited. She has a medium body with largish breasts. ( a C cup?). A cute round face with full cheeks, big doe eyes, and on this day had her long black hair parted down the middle and held in place with a very thin leather headband. It was a very 1960's hippy look, quite adorable, and the very fact that she made this unusual choice said something about her personality.

So we start talking and she asks if I would like a second girl with her. Now some would take this as a warning sign of upsell problems, but in fact I *like* 3-way sessions. In my experience the way to arrange these is to let the girl pick the other girl, and then accept or reject. The girls have to be comfortable with each other for it to be good. Anka was suggesting Dana. Dana is actually someone I had my eye on too. She's tall and skinny, with an average face, but sizable boobs that hang low but have high placed nipples so they still point up and out. It's a boob type I enjoy to watch bounce around.

So I ask to go to the kino for a while and then a room. Anka says we can all just do it in the kino, and I had already noted the double or triple mats there on an elevated area off to the side. Maybe some other time I said, but lets get started in the kino and then move on to a room.

The couches are barely big enough for three, so we squeezed in with me in the middle. (Of course!) There was lots of kissing, stroking, breast sucking, and so on. At no time did the girls pleasure each other, and I didn't ask so I'm not sure if they would or wouldn't. That's not my interest.

We moved on to BBBJ action, first Anka, then Dana. Anka was definitely more talented in this regard. She's able to shape her mouth so that she's sucking your cock all the way around, top, bottom, and sides, from tip to about 1/2 way. But Dana was good. Just not excellent. Since I was directing my own movie the final scene in the kino was Dana on her knees blowing me, and Anka standing on the couch with her pussy lowered on my mouth for some DATY.

On to the room. This was pretty straightforward, as we had spent some considerable time (by F39 standards) in the kino already. I basically fucked one while DFK'ing the other, or while the other kissed and rubbed me. First Anka rode me cowgirl. And she was excellent at this. Very tight pussy, but not so tight it was a problem. Then I got Dana on her back and banged her pretty hard. Throughout the entire session she held back just a little bit. Not so much that it was a problem, but just enough to be noticeable. So I took that as a challenge and watched her face as I gave her my all. Finally I knew I was ready to finish, so I got Anka on her back, banged her pretty hard too, and finally finished big time.

All in all a memorable session, and well worth 80 E. (2/3 rds of the 120 E total).

I then visited a bit with the English speaking guys and got the lowdown on this very young looking girl named Laradonna (or Lauradonna, or Laura-Donna. Who knows). She's apparently new to F39 and the business. Only 19. Lived in England for a while and so she speaks OK English. (She wasn't in the sex business there.) If you have a schoolgirl fantasy I can't recommend her enough. Sitting in the room she's very quiet, not at all flirtatious, and doesn't really sell herself very well. Plus, when I saw her she was sitting by the small gaggle of non-AO girls. But thanks to the intel received from my new friends I knew she was good to go AO.

Laradonna is short and quite thin, with a girl-next-door plain but attractive face. Her young look was further enhanced by her keeping her hair in a ponytail. (Whether calculated or not, it was very effective!) Finally she has tiny high placed breasts with puffy-ish nipples that point out. So I sit with her, we talk a bit, and she seems really happy to have someone choose her. In the room she was very passionate, took her time, had good but unprofessional skills. This is a good thing in her case, because it's less of an act and more authentic. All in all it was like having sex with a teenaged girl because, well, she's a teenaged girl! Another excellent session.

Laradonna is a very sweet girl and I hope this business doesn't ruin her.

Once done I tried to follow my policy of leaving on a high note. I set a course in the car to return home, but then after about 10 minutes I felt a stirring and realized I still had more sexual energy on tap. So I decided to check out Laluna. That was definitely a lesser choice relative to F39, but ultimately a good time was to be had. But that's a report for a different section.

Neurosynth
01-31-15, 12:48
Since I'm going to be here in Germany for several months I can't just throw money at my hobby like I can when it's just for a week.

I've determined that the biggest threat to my pocketbook is my habit of renting a car. Looking at bahn.com buying regular tickets from Bonn to / from Bochum is crazy expensive too! Over 100 E total. However, a day ticket can be had for just under 30 E. It takes 2 hours one-way rather than 1 hour in the car, so that's a drag. But it's much less than renting a car once you realize how expensive German gasoline is.

Has anyone taken public transportation to F39? Are there always taxis at the Bochum Hbf? I saw comments from a couple years ago that the operators at F39 were not happy to call cabs for those leaving. Any problems with that?

Any comments, or car pooling for gas money offers, would be most welcome!

Christian G
02-01-15, 09:13
Paid 120 E for entry and 3 girls.
So this is the price if you enter after 12 o'clock?
Before 12 o'clock: 10€ + 3 x90€.
After 12 o'clock: 30€ + 3 x90€.
Right?

Neurosynth
02-01-15, 10:51
So this is the price if you enter after 12 o'clock?
Before 12 o'clock: 10 + 3 x90.
After 12 o'clock: 30 + 3 x90.
Right?That's correct. More detail:

Admission 10 before noon, 30 after.

Then 1 girl = 40,2 girls = 70,3 girls = 90.

They note how many girls on your wrist band.

If you want a 4th girl and beyond each is 40 cash, no more wrist band.

Christian G
02-01-15, 11:50
That's correct. More detail:
Admission 10 before noon, 30 after.
Then 1 girl = 40,2 girls = 70,3 girls = 90.
They note how many girls on your wrist band.
If you want a 4th girl and beyond each is 40 cash, no more wrist band.Thanks!! Do you remember how many girls offer anal in F39?

Neurosynth
02-01-15, 12:47
Thanks!! Do you remember how many girls offer anal in F39?Sorry, I have no idea.

Gooroox
02-01-15, 17:43
Has anyone taken public transportation to F39? Are there always taxis at the Bochum Hbf? I saw comments from a couple years ago that the operators at F39 were not happy to call cabs for those leaving. Any problems with that?You don't need to take a taki (but if you like, there are always some at the Hbf). You can alternatively catch tram 306 and get off at Bodelschwinghplatz or Breslauer Str. And walk to the club (max. 5 minutes).

Neurosynth
02-01-15, 20:26
You don't need to take a taki (but if you like, there are always some at the Hbf). You can alternatively catch tram 306 and get off at Bodelschwinghplatz or Breslauer Str. And walk to the club (max. 5 minutes).Hey thanks, I'll look into that. If the wait time isn't too long I may do that.

Free Dude
02-01-15, 23:05
To add to Neurosmyth: Dana and Anka are formerly Dietzenbach and the new girl is called Loredana, sometimes claims to be 18 and sometimes 19. She quite the new big star and already talked up quite a bit on the German forums. Another good new girl is 22 year old Katja. Three days in the business, very slim and a cute face. Belongs to the safe faction, but delivers with a nice GFE style zimmer.

What tram 306 is concerned, it goes between the train station Bochum Hbf and Wanne Eickel Bf (and Breslauerstrasse is right in the middle at 15 minutes from both train stations). Depending on where you are traveling from it might be easier to get to Wanne Eickel or Bochum. From Duesseldorf for instance you are often better off going to Wanne Eickel.

Anal (depending on who is there) is typically offered by between 5 and 10 of the approx 30 girls there. A few names from today: Ana, Andrea, Bonny, Nadine, Marijana, Flori. That's just what I remember and I never do Anal.

PacificRim
02-02-15, 17:39
Since I'm going to be here in Germany for several months I can't just throw money at my hobby like I can when it's just for a week.

I've determined that the biggest threat to my pocketbook is my habit of renting a car. Looking at bahn.com buying regular tickets from Bonn to / from Bochum is crazy expensive too! Over 100 E total. However, a day ticket can be had for just under 30 E. It takes 2 hours one-way rather than 1 hour in the car, so that's a drag. But it's much less than renting a car once you realize how expensive German gasoline is.

Has anyone taken public transportation to F39? Are there always taxis at the Bochum Hbf? I saw comments from a couple years ago that the operators at F39 were not happy to call cabs for those leaving. Any problems with that?

Any comments, or car pooling for gas money offers, would be most welcome!I don't know your budget, of course, but you can get some inexpensive car rentals in Germany. I always go to kemwel. Com because I've had great service from them. I just checked and you can rent a VW Polo for USD 519 per month from mid-Feb to mid-March (the dates I checked). Yes, gas is expensive, but you don't need to drive that much. Priorities. Priorities.

Jim57
02-02-15, 17:51
To add to Neurosmyth: Dana and Anka are formerly Dietzenbach and the new girl is called Loredana, sometimes claims to be 18 and sometimes 19. She quite the new big star and already talked up quite a bit on the German forums. Another good new girl is 22 year old Katja. Three days in the business, very slim and a cute face. Belongs to the safe faction, but delivers with a nice GFE style zimmer.

Really interested in this Loredana. What are the German forums where she is discussed?

I'm heading to Germany tomorrow and no firm plans as yet for Friday so interested in seeing if I should put this on the itinerary.

Neurosynth
02-02-15, 19:02
Hey FreeDude, thanks for the tips!!

Christian G
02-03-15, 09:30
Quick report from yesterday. I been there around 5 pm, paid 120 (entry fee + 3 zimmer).

28 girls present: anastasia AV, flori AV, Michelle AV, anna AV, Nadine AV, bonny AV, lisa, bianka, selina (black girl), sara? (From rep. Dominicana? Izabel, gina, marija, mirella (no FK, no extra), I don't remember other name. The young Loredana was not there.

6 pm is dinner time, gulashzuppe was ok but other food was very bad.

At the end I made 4 room, the last room with bonny was so bad! I'm very disappointed from her bad performance and attitude.

RandomTraveler
02-03-15, 12:13
Has anyone tried to access their website lately? Doesn't seem to work.

PacificRim
02-03-15, 17:10
Has anyone tried to access their website lately? Doesn't seem to work.They don't have much on the site, but here's the link http://www.freude-39.de/.

Free Dude
02-03-15, 18:35
The current website for freude is FKKBochum.com. Don't bother to go there, as there is hardly any info.

Maxime
02-04-15, 18:46
Pity that AO (uncovered sex) and flat-rate will be illegal in Germany soon: http://www.bild.de/politik/inland/prostitutionsgesetz/kondompflicht-fuer-freier-kommt-39630342.bild.html.

Sanuk327
02-04-15, 21:08
Pity that AO (uncovered sex) and flat-rate will be illegal in Germany soon: http://www.bild.de/politik/inland/prostitutionsgesetz/kondompflicht-fuer-freier-kommt-39630342.bild.html.Good reader's comment to this article: "Vielleicht gibt es ja bald mal ein Gesetz zum Schutz vor Gesetzen. ".

Usel1
02-07-15, 01:03
Since Freude39 now has become a RTC with mainly AO girls, it is in the same category (and same owner) as Dietzenback, Arabella, Venus, etc, so better to move it to that section?...Sorry, I'm quite new to the forum.

What does RTC stands for?

I did not find it out yet.

Neurosynth
02-07-15, 02:09
To add to Neurosmyth: Dana and Anka are formerly Dietzenbach and the new girl is called Loredana, sometimes claims to be 18 and sometimes 19. She quite the new big star and already talked up quite a bit on the German forums...Was there tonight and no Dana, Anka, or (and I was indeed disappointed) Loredana.

Any idea where Loredana is? I asked the woman in charge and she gave me a bunch of German that I think said "I'm going to say I have no idea, but I mostly want you to never ask me a question like that again. " So no clue whether she moved elsewhere or what.

I wouldn't walk 500 miles to see her ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM0sTNtWDiI ) but I would be willing to drive an hour plus.

Maxime
02-07-15, 09:50
Sorry, I'm quite new to the forum.

What does RTC stands for?

I did not find it out yet.It stands for Red Teppich Club (Red Carpet Club), reffering to a certain dark (low light) atmosphere, red lights and naked girls sitting on couches waiting for you.

Last years, this has become synonym for the chain of clubs offering complete service (including AO = Alles Ohne = ssex without condom) for very low prices (3 sessions for 100 euro or so). Sometimes you can have good luck and meet a gem, many times it can be quick takeaway sex without any feeling with a gypsy. Examples are Freude39, Arabella, Dietzenbach, etc.

Neurosynth
02-07-15, 13:14
Additional short report from F39 last night. Visit was not as good as the previous I reported on below. I was looking forward to seeing Loredana and Dana again, and as I mentioned they were not there. I would have thought it would be busier on a Friday evening, it being the end of the workweek and the start of the weekend, but it was actually less crowded both in terms of girls and guys. The guys seemed on the average to be older than my first visit. I tend to look for girls who appear to be busy and happy and not lethargic and sullen. There was a lack of the former and a surplus of the latter. I also look for girls a bit out of the ordinary, and frankly the place looked like it was populated by slightly different versions of the same girl. The average Romanian girl that is.

After a while I approached Bonnie based on her perky attitude and general appearance. She seems young, is small and lean and a bit darker than the (F39) norm, but with somewhat fine features. Shapely B sized breasts with medium / small well placed responsive nipples. The thing that attracted me initially was the shock of (dyed) blond hair in the front of her otherwise (natural) brunette hair. She claimed and exhibited no English language skills, but somehow my nearly nonexistent German was enough. After some brief making out in the big couch area I suggested we go to the Kino. She asked me whether that was where we were going to complete everything, as in "will I have to go back and ask for a room?" and I told her the Kino would be enough.

Once in the Kino I found her performance to be spirited but disappointing. It was pretty clear she was of the "get'them up, get'them in, get'them off" school. We made out briefly on the couch and she bent over to give a machine like BBBJ application. Trying to slow things down a bit I had her kneel in from of me and continue. She was still like an oil pump with a mouth. I sort of gave up on that and had her climb up on top of me, inserted, and continued with a machine-like jackhammer up-and-down. I won't say it didn't feel good. It felt great. Still I felt like I was being worked.

Then she started in with the fake acting. "ooh baby, yes, yes, fuck me baby, ooh, ooh. " and so on. I gave a "sssshhhh" trying to shush that noise, but she laughed and kept on. Feeling both turned on and annoyed I decided to take over. I was able to pick her up, get up off the couch, and carry her over to the Kino staying in her the entire time! (Like I said, she's pretty small).

I sat her on the edge of the line of mattresses and started to bang her. And she kept up the fake acting even after I shushed her a couple of more times. Apparently either shushing isn't a universal sign, or she just didn't care and it's her way of doing things. To her very brief dismay I decided to not finish on the edge, but rather have her move fully back on the mattress. There she rode me for a while, and I banged her missionary style for a bit.

Still with the play acting! It got so bad that I actually lost my erection over the conflict. So I laid back and insisted that we rest for a bit and then I regained my vitality. Determined to have my way I decided to pound her so hard she couldn't put on the fake act anymore. After some of that Bang! And we were done.

After that ultimately satisfying but somewhat conflicted adventure I waited almost too long to find another girl. Suddenly it was 23:00 and they appeared to be closing! I quickly approached the other out-of-the-ordinary-looking girl I saw that night. It turned out she spoke English pretty well and Anastasia (I think that's right) was her name. If you've been there you may have seen her. She's a pretty average shaped girl and not unusually thin like some of the other girls. Turns out she's not Romanian but is rather Bulgarian. She has light brown hair and fairly light skin. But her main unusual feature is her very short haircut.

Anyway we didn't have much time, so we dashed to a room for a quickie. Despite her sullen appearance in the big room, she was all smiles and friendliness and sensuousness in the the room. A great quicky! I'll be trying her again next time.

New price structure as noted before. 40 E entry, 30 E up front for your first session. Then 30 E for each subsequent session directly to the girl. My preference would be for a well-defined time determined price. I'd like to, for example, spend an hour with Loredana or now Anastasia, but I'm pretty sure that's not possible now.

Neurosynth
02-07-15, 13:22
I should add that both girls made a specific point of asking whether or not a condom was needed before things got started in the room. It would be jumping to conclusions to base this on just 2 girls, but the tone of their question made me think it was now something they had to act on some official basis.

EastGoing
02-09-15, 00:42
New price structure as noted before. 40 E entry, 30 E up front for your first session. Then 30 E for each subsequent session directly to the girl. My preference would be for a well-defined time determined price. I'd like to, for example, spend an hour with Loredana or now Anastasia, but I'm pretty sure that's not possible now.The price for a room is now 40 euros. When it was 30 for 30 minutes, 1 hour consecutive would have cost you 120 (4 times), so make sure you find out about that to avoid unpleasant surprises. Twice 30 minutes will always be the best solution.

I don't think you are going to see Loredana anymore.

Neurosynth
02-09-15, 00:59
The price for a room is now 40 euros. When it was 30 for 30 minutes, 1 hour consecutive would have cost you 120 (4 times), so make sure you find out about that to avoid unpleasant surprises. Twice 30 minutes will always be the best solution.
How are you calculating this? If it was 30 for 30 minutes then shouldn't it be 60 for 60 minutes? If it was 30 for 15 minutes *then* an hour would be 120.

EastGoing
02-09-15, 01:23
How are you calculating this? If it was 30 for 30 minutes then shouldn't it be 60 for 60 minutes? If it was 30 for 15 minutes *then* an hour would be 120.If I'm not mistaken, in all RTC clubs that's the rule: 30 minutes 30 euros (now 40 in F39), 1 hour 120 (now "x?" in F39). I agree it is bullshit, but that's their rule, nothing we can do about that.

However, I recall reading only once that it has happened that someone had to pay that much, normally you will be charged 30 euros anyway, whether you stay more or less than 30 minutes. And, as you have seen, asking or talking to TFs will not be a great help, specially if you are not german and if you are not an usual customer.

Neurosynth
02-09-15, 01:40
Well it was just last night (Saturday) that I paid 30 per session at F39, so if it's now 40 that's new today! By the way, wrapping up my 4 day blitzfick today I decided to give Annabella a second chance, and I'm glad I did! I'll give a full report tomorrow.

EastGoing
02-10-15, 19:36
I would add one more girl to a list I was making in AO FKK thread: Marianna, bulgarian, fucking pretty, only physical defect being the small boobs, coming from Ying Yang in Holland, since Saturday afternoon Angela in F39 (I'm afraid not for long), 2 weeks in Duisburg before going to Bochum, of course not on duty when I visited Venus last week, anyway she too having pains and disorders troubling the session. Nonetheless, in her case, my level of tolerance boosted up and "turbointercoolerly" dragged me to a second zimmer (regardless of what we would have been able to do in her conditions), after the about 30 minutes mandatory break you must observe in F39 to avoid unpleasant discussions.

The funny thing was the "scandal" it aroused on the part of the romanian crew (Varenne's copyright, I like it) who noticed that. She would have been my 5th session that day, sitting by her at nearly 21,30, she could have probably been my last room, knowing and having seen the couch time that even she, a bulgarian (but english speaking) allowed me.

Maybe not all of us notice that, but the very most of girls know and keep track and count of customers and their actions, likings, rooms, habits, etc. , even only by hearsay and word of mouth if they don't zimmer them. They often make me laugh describing what the given guy does, likes, wants, etc.

Back to topic, the biggest satisfaction was the eye kept on us by a blonde (selfsupposing?) diva, often hiding, walking by without even looking at you, leaving you waiting for her, etc.

Angela had joined at about 3 pm and I was sitting with the "star". My interest (my gaping, calling it with its real name) and my dick pointing at the bulgarian direction didn't go unnoticed to the star. I openly declared I would go with the new one eventually, "just for a change". Later on, I caught Angela waiting for a customer by a toilet (I was reproached by nosy disappointed Sara and her bloody useless odious sister Isabel) and told her I'd wait for her. When she came back, she forgot, she didn't look for or at me sitting drooling beside her couch and went to eat some leftovers (4,50 pm!) from the lunch with other 2 new bulgarians who had joined with her that day. This girl is not doing it on purpose, she's not like the star, who likes to play (chosen) customers, Angela is more like Rosa, actually even worse: Rosa was intentionally hiding and walking on clouds to avoid customers, Angela walks on clouds "sincerely", ingenuously, like if she was uncapable of discernment. But we are not there for that reason, are we? In her case, I didn't care how witty and clever she could be, if she can play violins or write poems, etc. WTF, nice not to need "fantasy" or "imagination" to lay a girl in a RTC, nice not to have to look for particular qualities, not to have to concentrate on the eyes or on the face, not to "hide" or avoid parts of her body, not to concentrate only on the pussy rubbing, not to rely just on the service, not to choose the "less worse", etc.

So I went back to the "star", who asked me with haughtiness why I was back to her and not with the desired one. I asked her why she was so surprised, amn't I often looking for her? I pointed at the tables where the unaware oblivious "opponent" was eating. I told her they had something in common: abandoning or forgetting about customers waiting for them. Had they been to the same school? Did they already know each other?
The star told me she had to work and couldn't stay too much with me, and after hardly 30 minutes on the couch she wanted to go to the room (previous couch meeting well more than one hour and a half, more than one girl commenting about timing, during and after it). For the first time in more than 15 sessions together, she kept an eye on the countdown and wanted to get out on the 30th minute, if not 29th, ignoring my protests, since I was close to finish and with her normal usual extended allowance I would have unloaded. If not else, I was on time for dinner, where I had the pleasure to have a looong conversation with german colleagues. Later on I had another conversation with another guy, I guess he's reading me.

It was great to see the star cleaning the ashtrays, for the first time ever both in F39 and in Romantika. I had told her we would have made at least one more room, also she's used to be (also) the last room of my day when we meet (if she is "available") and she knew I was even leaving for home on the following day, but at that hour of the evening I was wrapped around Angela like the paper of a chocolate. We were by the couches in front of the dispenser behind the counter, she was on the other side of the glass in the main hall. Occasionally our eyes were meeting, when I opened them. She got a brush and inexplicably cleaned only 2 ashtrays in the path towards our hall, one beside us and our own, the last one she cleaned before quitting a task she evidently isn't geared for. My eyes and Angela's were closed, but I had one half open. Unfortunately, some ash probably ended too close to our glasses, maybe even inside, you could tell the star is not used to clean ashtrays. She promptly begged shyly our pardon, it would have been bad if we hadn't realized the inconvenient that had happened. She was honest and didn't try to get away with that hoping we hadn't seen what had happened and/or who had done it. Angela opened her eyes, unplugged from my mouth, smiled in her disarming innocence and kept on doing what she was doing. I too had kindly accepted her apologies with a smile, even with a wink, politeness and honesty deserve respect and appreciation, I couldn't be rude!

Shortly after I suggested Angela to zimmer, a session even worse than the previous one, where at least I had somehow unloaded, but it didn't matter. We walked out of the rooms in front of the counter, the star was now sitting there all alone. I took a shower, this time I wasn't in a hurry worrying about missing her, it wouldn't have mattered. The last guy I had spoken to was with Angela, I joined my "second choice" at about 22,20. I told her I couldn't make anymore rooms, I and my dick were dead. We ended up in zimmer anyway, it didn't matter, also I think that 30 stupid euros against a zimmer, I'd say even regardless of the girl you are with, are not a saving, are a loss.

I was kicked out by survived girls at 23,30 (but with a kiss on the doorstep), after a very very quick shower.

Before finishing two clarifications:

1) tastes are subjective, so don't go hunting for girls about whom I give a more or less enthusiastic evaluation, whether in beauty, treatment, time, etc. Apart from tastes, also YMMV. I'm first one to say that the evaluations I read in forums, which often make me go looking for a given girl, are often fucking appalling, not even their pimps could write better;

2) sometimes I like writing more than it is "necessary" because it helps me in reliving the moments, situations and emotions I have come across. I use the forum also like a sort of diary, I often read also old reports, because it helps me making the fucking days separating me from the following trip go by a bit more easily.

Recommendation: if you don't like the bullshit I write, simply don't read it.

I may post more about my other days when I have time.

Neurosynth
02-10-15, 20:18
I have to say EastGoing that in a single reading I can't tell what the heck you're talking about. But is the gist of it there are petty jealousies among the girls who think they are the best? And that they will try to play games with your mind?

I suppose that's probably true, but honestly I've never noticed. Because I just don't care.

EastGoing
02-11-15, 16:18
Neurosynth,

Don't be offended if I tell you I'm glad you don't get it all, I just liked to write it that way, otherwise I would have named the "star". If Jackson finally put this bloody thread together with the bloody NRW AO thread, probably you would have understood more, since you needed to know some things from before.

Generally speaking, in the same way as we customers have some favourites girls, they have some favourite customers (as well as unwanted ones): normally men who finish in 5-10 minutes, those who lick their pussies (because girls just rest, don't work and don't wear out their vaginas), those who give tips or bring presents, the "fishes", etc. This is specially true for the robots.

Then they may prefer younger customers, goodlooking ones, funny ones, etc. In the same way as we prefer a lively cheerful girl to a frozen corpse and a beautiful one to an ugly one. They are envious with girls having more customers or customers they would like too. Some of them are good at selling illusions, some try, some don't care or don't even try, but not all of them are robots.

For instance, talking about girls you met in F39 last week:

Alexandra (robot) will indistinctly hate and be disgusted by any man approaching her, regardless of anything, finding even hard to hide it;

Flori (human being) will smile and joke with anyone, whether she likes them or not;

Bianka (robot, ex Alina ex Bianca, now in Verena) will give a good mechanical service with a sprinkle of cold smiles to anyone whether she likes them or not;

Carmen (human being, now in Verena) will give you more than you expect (and than you want) if she likes you.

You are right in not caring and not minding anything. Just go, bang and forget, until next time.

In my case, well, I guess my interaction with these bloody bi*ches is a bit higher than the average punter's one.

They wipe off my ID some 25+ years, I enjoy the games we play, even if sometimes we go off the rails and trespass some limits, be they of politeness, respect or something else. I'm aging but they make me feel like when I was at high school, with the difference that I didn't have so many girls around, less than ever available for sex: I was winning gold medals in all wanking competitions and specialties, now last time I wanked was to make sperm tests for health checks.

I don't even care that much about what is felt or thought about me, I just take all they give me, in good, in bad, sincerely, falsely, etc. , and I'm happy like that.

You said you were in F39 on Saturday, maybe you noticed the guy being led like on leash by Maria, using his belt robe, across the club. On the following room they swapped roles. He could be her grandfather, but girls love him because he lets them do whatever they like to him. On that same day (and in Arabella on the previous day) girls put make up allover his face and changed his haircomb using all female objects possible, we laughed a lot.

They also highly respect him because of the difference of age and because he's german, 2 characteristics that don't work for me.

I think he's lucky. I think I'm luckier than him.

Neurosynth
02-11-15, 18:47
I guess when I said "I don't care" I meant I don't care about the fine structure of whatever their games are. My approach is very simple. There are the girls who are straight forward and honest, seem to care about giving a good experience for the money, and don't hate the men that see them. And then there are those who are not that way. I care to the extent that I sort them into those two types. But if they aren't for me I don't spend a lot of time thinking about the various ways and variations that they aren't for me.

A binary divide is all I need, and beyond that I don't care. But I am nice to those who are nice to me, not uncaring.

Mistiriox
02-11-15, 22:07
Hi all,

The last week of February I have a work meeting in Germany and I would like to go in F39.

My dream is to have there anal sex sessions!

Is the F39 a good place to realize my dream?

What is the cost for session? 30?

I suppose that for there session the cost is 110 (90 + 20 entrance fee).

Many thanks for the help.

EastGoing
02-12-15, 16:49
Mistiriox,

If you can make the effort to scroll down as many as 8 posts, there is the main answer you need. Sorry, I can't count how many posts to reach the bottom of the page for the other important question you asked, look for Christian G.

Neurosynth,

Don't get me wrong, your approach is the correct one, not mine! It's just that I like the whole package, comprehensive of shit, comments, fights and everything else going on, "backstages" included. I guess you don't have the luck-disgrace to understand what the girls say. I just enjoy a lot my time, I make the most of it, I feel at ease like a worm in an apple, I dabble like a duck in a lake, better than going to cinemas: observing, realizing, sometimes contributing (LOL! But only against those who deserve, normally I work for peace) to the quantity and quality of spiteful despites, spread hatred, bad reproaches, corrosive envies, double faces, lies, cheatings and all the rest of the worst behaviour of human beings constantly going on in clubs can sometimes please me even more than the sessions in the room, LOL!

Even a beau geste from you, done innocently with love for love, even to a girl known as your favourite, may cause problems to an innocent guiltless girl who did nothing wrong: bring a gift to a girl and hand it to her in front of the other girls. She will instantly become the most hated girl of the club, accused of taking advantages OF customers and ON colleagues, while you will be assaulted for bringing the gift only to her and you will be supposed to remedy. Hence, if you dislike a girl and want to harm her or punish her, don't waste your time by TF or disadvertising her, you may do it with class, smartly: give her a gift publicly, better if even TF can see that, and leave soon, just take the time to enjoy the electrocuting glances she receives (don't mind the ones directed at you, also customers, rightly, won't like what you did) and that will make her smile quickly vanish and turn into a sad pout. The whole process will take no longer than some 2-3 minutes, the time the girl needs to stop isolating herself to concentrate only on your gift and starting to realize that the rest of the world is staring at her, incinerating her. Then you will realize the air around is becoming unbreathable and you will be ready to leave.
Recommendation after instructions for use: possibly don't go back to that club for a reasonable while. If you are... lucky enough to have spies, they will keep you informed spontaneously and willingly. BTW, I admit I bought a simple cheap gift for a girl in this trip, LOL!, it was the second and hopefully last gift I took in a FKK.

To me FKK girls are a true living never ending never boring telenovela.

For instance, when you see them arguing, it won't be about politics, philosophy or football. More likely:

A "colega" stole a session (God forbid totally stealing a customer!) to another girl;

A girl stayed too long on the couch. She might have been paid extra, she doesn't have to declare that to anyone, nonetheless girls know which man pays which girl, if, etc.;

A girl stayed too long in the room with a customer;

One went around too much hunting customers or diving on them (by rule they are supposed to peacefully wait on their couches);

One didn't mind her business and so on.

In my case, even kissmarks on me have caused quite a lot of problems and investigations, LOL!
Minor causes for arguing are the general cleaning, the laundry, the towels, etc.
Then there are the groups, who establish primarily out of nationality, then following seniority, then... I don't delve deep into this, but you won't need too much fantasy to guess other "parameters", like "provenience".

If you just go, bang, watch the ceiling, bang, have a sauna, bang and leave, you missed the most of it, LOL!

Neurosynth
02-12-15, 17:30
If you just go, bang, watch the ceiling, bang, have a sauna, bang and leave, you missed the most of it, LOL!Exactly. I've missed the part I want to miss!

(But I do more than "bang. Watch the ceiling. " I have some conversations. Sometimes with the girls, sometimes with the guys. But getting involved in petty disputes? No thanks.).

Mistiriox
02-12-15, 19:02
Many thanks!

I'm italian and I have some problems with English and I don't understand many posts.

Cheers,

If I will go to F39 I will publish a report on this place.

EastGoing
02-13-15, 16:05
Time ago I noticed, watching my notes, that normally in my trips about 50% of the girls I zimmer are new girls, who obviously become old ones on the following trip. Girls may be repeated, also many times, not necessarily because of their qualities, but more likely because of the lack of alternatives.

It had not been done on purpose, but then I liked the formula and tried to follow it. This time it was more difficult, due to the lack of valid candidates among the new ones, so I felt pushed to address to (or accept) old or very old acquaintances for carrying out the task and I had to "risk" rooms with new girls I wouldn't have probably made. This happened also in Arabella, where I mostly had troubled sessions (due to pains and disorders, not to attitude) but with quite kind funny girls, so I didn't enter details, to avoid "damaging" them.

Other sessions in F39:

Bianka: after spotting me, she walked by like if by chance, then came to me with enthusiasm. I asked her how was she feeling. Was she on drugs? Drunk? She answered she was feeling well and was capable of discernment. I reminded her of the dodgy tricks of the past summer. "New year new life". I asked her how many rooms had she had until then on that day, at about 5,30 pm, and I shooted "2? She asked me if usual bloody spies had informed me, I told her I didn't need them in such a case, since it was blatantly clear that she had to be desperate to come to me, and even smiling!
We had a nice mechanical session, anyway garnished by laughters and by my teasing her about her passion in what she was doing and about her happiness and pride for finally being again in the room with me, wasn't she honoured? However she's surely a good safety net, a good room, I can't complain about anything, just I would have liked a bit more involvement.

Something that works in general, not only for her, is that being an old acquaintance met frequently even if with little or no zimmering, provides anyway a sort of intimacy and closeness which can compensate deficiencies or other handicaps. Last trip I had accepted Verena's Maria against all odds, with another 27 girls on duty, and now bookmakers are even quoting Ruby... Not bad, if you had read what I had wrote about them last year.

Alexandra: I physically like her quite a bit, also her walk, her body, even if she's not anymore as pretty as last year, compared to then now she's worn out and falling apart. On my umpteenth rolling eyes and "fainting" when she was walking straight in front of me, on my second day she reminded me that when she feels like taking me, she will tell me. If I feel like taking her, I will accept, otherwise no problem. More honestly, this is what you should read: she may "need" a room and I may not find "inspirations" around me, so we may "be forced" by circumstances to be "available" to the other one and hence to risk to make a room together if the other one accepts, but this time we nearly did it "freely", for "sympathy", if this word can be used referring to our feelings for each other. As usual since our relationships (which were worse than USA-Cuba) restarted some 4-5 trips ago, I put my hand on her forehead, it wasn't burning. As usual, we carried out the reciprocate interviews about our physical and psychological conditions, we tried to get ready for the sacrifice (without resorting to rituals nor exorcisms, not enough time), we smoked the final sigarette and then proceeded for the martyrdom.
I would love to tape our sessions, we both make inhuman efforts to tolerate each other and all the problems we face. However I appreciate her new "good will" and she seems to appreciate mine, since I know, I see and most of all I feel how much she suffers, in any room and specially with me, LOL!

Gina (now in Verena): long lost in Hennef, she gained a few kgs, actually nearly all by her tummy. She said she's been eating pork (entire? She ROFLed) in Romania during Christmas, she looks like some 4-5 months pregnant, she changed her hair colour and make up, I'd say she managed to erase any similarity with her retired sister I might look for in her. However we couldn't help making a room, it was so nice to meet up again. Still, she's one of the safest bets available from all points of view, surely even much more than Bianka. A really pleasant company throughout the time I spent with her. I could joke a lot with her and she never got offended, it may seem normal, but not all girls are like that, see Violetta and Sara. She lost the position while riding me and kissing me and was rolling on the bed laughing when I told her that we'd better switch to doggy since I was getting kicks from her belly. She's great in everything, but her stature, a pity. And in the end of the week she was already slimmer...

Magda: after a few hard and / or troubled sessions, I wanted a peaceful one, without any trace nor possibility of discussions, be it about a position, a timing, a disorder or whatever else. I saw her walking by, she's always so kind to me and I zimmer her once a century, being (stupidly) too busy in hunting new failures and reluctant bi*ches who try to avoid me for one reason or another. I remembered once eating together and she "innocently" feeding me with her spoon to make me taste something, then she ate again, without asking or worrying to get a clean one, nor for me nor for her. I liked that spontaneity, and I laughed thinking that in such a place it would have been ridiculous to behave like in normal life.
So I sat by her. As I remembered, nothing that would make you shake or tremble, no earthquakes, but that's why I wanted her, she's so relaxing: no hassle, no pressure, no hurry, no pains, no refusals, nothing that could disappoint you, simply no problem. Decent face, more than decent body, very recommendable in her "section", the same works for Lena. I'm so stupid in skipping them, they would make me have the easiest more relaxing day I can imagine in these bloody places.

Biggy: bulgarian, no possible communication. Slim, not too short, proportionate, decently pretty face, smiling, fairly cheerful, all in all an easy and probable choice in any case. Less than 10 minutes couch time, including use of her mouth for non-communicative activities. In the room I felt her hurry, but I can't complain about the service she gave me, I would tell you to try her.

Melissa: bulgarian, on the "bigger side" and I'd say taller than the above colleague, average face but I (managed to?) found her attractive enough to try a room. Copy and paste all the rest from above, just with a bit lower positivenesses.

Special mention for Romantika's Sara (maybe Andrea, since the blonde Andrea from VV isn't there anymore): I had promised her I would make a room with her before the end of the trip. But every day she was impatient and complaining to me, to the point of nearly arguing, and she wouldn't tolerate even jokes, while her bloody sister always angers me. On my second last day Sara invited me to go to hell, which I tried to ignore and adjust. On my last day I went there expecting to go with her, for sure. I started with Melissa, since I wanted a new girl and I worried I wouldn't have tried her later on. Then I took advantage of spotting the "star" all alone and not turning her head away when I was watching in her direction. The following room would have been for Sara, but when Angela arrived I think it was clear that all plans, programs and priorities were fucked. I really felt (and agreed!) Sara's disappointment when she reproached me when I went to book (in vain) Angela while waiting for a customer by the toilet. I was drooling like the dog of Pavlov at lunchtime, LOL!

I can't understand why girls don't realize that if a customer wants them, they will be the first ones to know that: he will hunt them, wait for them, forgive them, etc. , so why the fuck they insist so much, even against evidence? For money? And do bloody 30 euros really make a difference to their (earnings? Or would to anyone? Pocketing say 400 instead of 430 in one day will be a tragedy? Who among us ordinary mortals pockets that much? Who would worry for such a loss?

Vito Corleone
02-14-15, 05:05
There were some members of this board there. I'll let them identify themselves if they so choose. It was nice to have some English speaking guys there, and I got a couple good tips.
Turns out most, but not all, of the F39 girls have AO on offer. But it's awkward to figure out who is who. The picture cards don't really help. As best as I could tell they identified all of the girls as being good for CIM oral. Not exactly helpful.It was nice talking to you & sharing some info on the girls.

Sebastiane
02-18-15, 01:35
I've just found out--from a German forum-- that my old all-time favourite girl from FKK Palace (her name in Palace was Natasha and she is Romanian) worked at F39 (well the forum post was dated late 2013) but I'm hoping she will still be there. She was about 170 cm, B-cups, slender model-like body with slightly wide curvy ass, dark, black, long hair which went down to her ass and a very beautiful face with a distinguished nose which was curved to the side slightly -I think the term is aquiline and by now she'd be around 27/28 I guess. From reading some posts on here, it seems she might be the same girl as the one going by the name of Sabrina? Anyway, I'd love to see this woman again. Can anyone confirm / deny this rumor?

Also, is it likely I'd be let into F39 as I am of Indian-origin even though I'm born in Europe and speak good German? I read some posts about non-whites being denied entry into F39 and I don't want to travel all the way to be turned away at reception. Thanks for your help! If there are any regulars to F39 you are welcome to PM me with any info you may have.

BigBuddy69
02-18-15, 08:04
She probably won't be there anymore as the owners of the club changed and it's now an AO club with all the VV-Arabella-Grimberg-. Girls working here.

Neurosynth
02-18-15, 13:50
I won't say "gone for good" because it's not! Just wondering if she ever made it back or really did ship out permanently.

Explorer415
02-18-15, 19:50
I was wondering if the old door policy of not admitting non-whites still exists after the club changed formats. Any recent experiences?

Varenne
02-20-15, 00:44
The club now can only be entered until 23:00. Closing time, which at least officially used to be 01:00, is not stated any more on website. I guess this means that under normal conditions you'll be kicked out latest by 23:30. This was probably already the norm, now it's official. The evening happy hour, which used to start at 21:00, is now 17:00 to 19:00. Another hint of a shift towards a daytime club.

Entry during happy hour (10-12 and 17-19): 15 EUR.

Sessions: 1 x40,2 x70,3 x90.

See: http://www.freude-39.de/.

Mistiriox
02-20-15, 10:09
The club now can only be entered until 23:00. Closing time, which at least officially used to be 01:00, is not stated any more on website. I guess this means that under normal conditions you'll be kicked out latest by 23:30. This was probably already the norm, now it's official. The evening happy hour, which used to start at 21:00, is now 17:00 to 19:00. Another hint of a shift towards a daytime club.

Sessions: 1 x40,2 x70,3 x90.

See: http://www.freude-39.de/.If I entry on 20:30 what is the entrance fee?

Vito Corleone
02-20-15, 17:19
If I entry on 20:30 what is the entrance fee?5 euros but no robe. Just 2 small towels.

Mistiriox
02-20-15, 22:12
5 euros but no robe. Just 2 small towels.Really?

I'll go on Monday night and after I'll post the report. I hope to find a good AV session.

Banana Boi
02-20-15, 23:32

If I entry on 20:30 what is the entrance fee?

5 euros but no robe. Just 2 small towels.It's 15 euro entry during happy hour and 5 euro entry (with no robe) when it's not happy hour?

Why does this club seem to change it's pricing weekly?

Vito Corleone
02-21-15, 01:05
It's 15 euro entry during happy hour and 5 euro entry (with no robe) when it's not happy hour?

Why does this club seem to change it's pricing weekly?Ignore the 5 euro no robe post. Just fucking with the guy. The 2 small hand towels is ridiculous. They used to give you 1 large towel, but once they bought these nicer light brown towels, now only 2 small towels. Large towels are for the girls to sit on.

Price changes weekly? During a visit late Nov I arrived & paid 3 sessions + entry for xxx amount. After my first session, walked to the counter with my girl so she could receive her coin & the counter lady marks my card. While standing there I noticed on the counter new prices (a bit more money). After 2nd session, noticed the prices went up again! When I left & returned my key, I noticed the prices went back down. 4 different price changes in 1 day.

Mistiriox
02-24-15, 00:33
Entrance fee= 15€.

3 x 90€.

Total = 105€ for 3 sessions.

Good environment and good girls.

First session with a blonde girl, I don't remember the name. Fuck and CIM - 8.

Second session with Beatrice (Bulgarian). AV - 9.

Third session with Ruby. Fuck - 9.

Good place.

Mistiriox
02-24-15, 09:00
Entrance fee= 15.

3 x 90.

Total = 105 for 3 sessions.

Good environment and good girls.

First session with a blonde girl, I don't remember the name. Fuck and CIM - 8.

Second session with Beatrice (Bulgarian). AV - 9.

Third session with Ruby. Fuck - 9.

Good place.The name of the second girls was "Anastasia" and not "Beatrice" sorry!

Neurosynth
02-25-15, 01:20
4 different price changes in 1 day.Maybe they have a former bookie running the place now.

Banana Boi
02-25-15, 02:08
Any chance they change the price given which customer they see coming in to the club? If so I will need to dress really poor!

I think the constant price change day to day or hour to hour is crap, unless I'm getting the lower prices of course. Imagine the uproar if Oase tried to do this?

EastGoing
02-25-15, 03:00
Any chance they change the price given which customer they see coming in to the club? If so I will need to dress really poor!Don't worry, not too many billionaires going there, mostly retired elderly people looking for something cheap, regardless of the aspect of the package. And since you are supposed to be naked, with a robe, who and why should you want to impress? Since lockers are quite small, and my coat alone fills it nearly totally, I travel with my cheapest stuff to these clubs. Why should I spoil something nice making a pressed ball of it in those lockers?

About your first question, I'd suppose that Dagmar and Renata just follow instructions about changing the cartels at a given time, they don't do it depending on who is entering. Also, they might be noticed by someone if they did that, with some unpleasant consequences, so I'd say you don't have to fear that. You can check what is written by the counter when you enter, it's on a white sheet facing you when you are received.

I'm noticing that recently you seem to be interested in these clubs, why don't you finally try one and report? ;-)

P.S. According to Freiercafe, price structure has had another, umpteenth change: HH only from 8 pm.

I would like to congratulate with Mistiriox for his accuracy in describing his adventure there, LOL! Well, actually, at least he bothered to write a couple of lines and kept his word

Neurosynth
02-26-15, 03:12
So this is an odd question in that they are so far apart it doesn't seem like a choice. But I'll be driving anyway so.

Is anyone in a position to say which is better these days, FKK Dietzenback versus FKK Freude-39? Especially for AO and GFE attitude?

Banana Boi
02-27-15, 00:54
I'm noticing that recently you seem to be interested in these clubs, why don't you finally try one and report? ;-)My return to Germany is when it warms up again. Going to the club where I win the Tombola. LOL.

I was joking about dressing poorly. I dress pretty stylish wherever I go.

Vito Corleone
02-27-15, 02:45
So this is an odd question in that they are so far apart it doesn't seem like a choice. But I'll be driving anyway so.

Is anyone in a position to say which is better these days, FKK Dietzenback versus FKK Freude-39? Especially for AO and GFE attitude?As of 3 weeks ago, Dietzenbach is the winner! Alice is a total hottie. Can seem aloof, but off the hook GFE. Gina, pretty face with a great C cup. Dark skin kind of gypsy looking but sweet girl. Roxana, Oana are very cute. Nadin is cute but her teeth are horrendous. Anka or whatever the name of the 3 some you did is also there.

Neurosynth
02-27-15, 18:09
As of 3 weeks ago, Dietzenbach is the winner! Alice is a total hottie. Can seem aloof, but off the hook GFE. Gina, pretty face with a great C cup. Dark skin kind of gypsy looking but sweet girl. Roxana, Oana are very cute. Nadin is cute but her teeth are horrendous. Anka or whatever the name of the 3 some you did is also there.Sounds good! Although I'm still in mourning for Loredana. Had I known she was going to disappear I'd done her twice!

BkkMick
03-01-15, 16:59
After a long time I have been back to Freude 39, which used to be one of my favorite clubs when I lived in Germany.

The place was exactly as I remembered and hasn't changed its decor over the past 15 years but looks well maintained. I arrived around 1 pm and opted for the 2 shot option which including entrance fee is 105 Euros.

You get a wristband with a locker key and tag with a card where your option has been noted, a bathrobe and a towel. Locker rooms and showers are in the basement. The girls restroom is adjacent to the male locker and I passed several girls who said Hello, and asked me to see them upstairs. The girls are all nude and only wear heels and sometimes leggings.

Having deposited my stuff and undressed, I went upstairs to the lounge. It is a large place, which is broken into three sections by wall dividers. There must be in total about 40 two-seater settees where the girls are sitting and chatting while waiting for customers.

There is also a big video screen playing porn.

When I went in there must have been about 20 girls sitting on the couches and every girl seems to have her fixed place. There were about 8 customers. Some walking around, some sitting alone on one of the empty couches and a couple of guys were already seated having their junk pulled and doing heavy DFK.

The girls were all Eastern European, half of them blond, half dark hair, all of them in their early to mid twenties. The girls I saw were in my opinion all a 5 or a 6, either quite skinny and A cups or chubby with larger breasts that looked saggy.

I spotted one girl that stood about 5'6" without heels, nice be cups and a very trim figure. She had long black hair that came down to the middle of her back. She had quite a striking face. She walked by me out into the foyer and towards the small dining section where they have a complimentary buffet of some sorts. Fish fingers, mashed potatoes and a couple of salads that looked quite good.

She went into the manager's office with the door open. I sat down and had a coffee hoping that she would appear again soon. Inside the room I heard her talking to somebody which became quite an argument about days off that ultimately ended up in a shouting match and tears.

Not the right mood you want to have a girl in when picking her up. Therefore I left and moved back towards the main lounge. Right at the entrance was a girl sitting beaming at me and since I was now unfocused I joined her on the couch. Her name was Sonya, half Bulgarian, half Turkish. She had blond hair and was a little spinner. In my book somewhere between 6 and 7. Body shape was like a Thai girl.

After a while of chatting and feeling the goods she picked up a key and we went to a room. She crept on the bed spreading the towel and remained in doggy position waiving her butt at me. It was damn sexy and inviting and I think she expected me to enter her right there and then. Of course, no condom. Luckily the bigger head was a bit clearer than the little head and I refrained and rolled her over on her back, which surprised her. She just laid there and turned starfish. The only thing to do was going down on her and DATY. After first trying to buck, she all over sudden grabbed my head and then held me in place until she came. I asked her for a BJ which she finished in about 30 seconds and wanted to come on top of me again without condom until I asked her to put one on. She obviously had no experience in rolling one on and I finally had to do it myself. This of course interrupted the mood and after 10 minutes of her in CG I went into MISH and finally turned her around doggy, which always does the trick for me. I had to pull her close as she after a while was trying to pull away. The best thing that could be said was that she was incredibly tight.

Afterwards cleaning up she told me that it was her first day at the club and she had just started an hour earlier. Fact or fiction? I have no idea but from her inexperience I would assume that it was true.

After that I went to eat and took a Sauna and a little snooze on one of the settees close to the wet area.

I went back to the lounge afterwards and spotted a dark skinned girl sitting slightly in the shade. Coming closer I noticed that she looked vaguely Latina and had quite an exotic face. Her name was Sylvie. She had a very tuned body with small perky A cups. Sitting down and chatting I heard an African accent but she looked more Brazilian than African. We slipped from German into English and she told me that her father was Nigerian and her mother from Brazil but both live in London close to the neighborhood where I have an apartment. Asking her a few leading questions I realized that she seemed to be telling the truth as we were talking about some places in the area that only people know that really know the place. She told me that she just booked her ticket to Miami for a two week vacation. She was quite excited as it is her first trip there. She has been invited by an oilman who lives there and whom she met in Germany. She also has a girl friend living in town, who is working as a dancer. She told me she likes girls as well and that lucky guy is going to have a whale of a time ahead of him.

All this talk of threesomes had the desired effect and I told her to get a room for us. When she stood up I realized that she stood well over 6' in heels and had an absolutely gorgeous body. In my opinion she is definitely a 8-9.

After the disappointing BJ with Sonya I had asked her earlier if she was good at giving blow jobs. She told me that it is one of her specialties.

The session with Sylvie was the total opposite to the earlier one with Sonya. We started cuddling in the room with a lot of kissing. Lying on my back she worked her way down and proceeded to give me an absolutely amazing BBJ hands-free and Deep Throat.

I was temped to come but decided to prolong the action and disengaged to start DATY. She had quite a pronounced clit and was getting quite wet. She made a halfhearted comment that she didn't want to come but didn't stop either. Well she certainly came because without announcement she started squirting and gave me a facial shower.

I now wanted to fuck her and she immediately had a condom, which she slipped on without interrupting the flow of things and then rode CG in a grinding fashion. She was still hot and rode me so hard that she was coming again and we both finished at the same time.

Afterwards she apologized, saying that she doesn't fuck without a condom. I told her that was completely fine with me. She told me that most of the EE girls all do bareback but she is too afraid as she doesn't want to get sick. I have no idea how much time we spent but it must have been close to an hour.

All in all I spent close to four hours in the club with 2 girls, sauna, free food and soft drinks for less than US $120 or 4,000 Thai Baht. If I had seen Sylvie before I would have taken her twice. She also mentioned that she has a friend at the club from the Dom Republic with whom she loves to do threesomes. If Berlin wasn't so far away I would be tempted to drive back for a repeat session before I head back to Thailand.

In summary, it was a great experience with the exception that that BB seems to have become the norm with Eastern European girls at these clubs. When I lived in Germany, all prostitutes had to go for a monthly health checkup, which was strictly enforced by chance visits from the health authorities. These checks are no longer mandatory and with the influx of girls from Bulgaria and Romania, it really has become Russian Roulette.

On the way out the mamasan accompanied me to the door asking if I had been happy with the girls, which I thought was a nice touch.

I told her that I had a great time and told her that Sylvie is a star.

All in all a very satisfactory experience which will be repeated.

Myrrh
03-01-15, 19:18
After a while of chatting and feeling the goods she picked up a key and we went to a room. She crept on the bed spreading the towel and remained in doggy position waiving her butt at me. It was damn sexy and inviting and I think she expected me to enter her right there and then. Of course, no condom. Luckily the bigger head was a bit clearer than the little head and I refrained and rolled her over on her back, which surprised her.A great report Mick which has done far more to explain in one report what it is really like in F39 nowadays, and what to expect when you get there, than all the other previous posts this year stitched together.

You seem to have the same approach that I have with trip reports which is to tell everything that happened in great detail so the reader has a full picture. Almost like being there yourself.

In my opinion if there are no cards telling the guys what service a girl offers and the majority of girls offer bareback then I believe the onus should be on the girl to let a guy know upfront before they leave the couch if she does not do that service. Leaving it until after you have started in the room is just far too late.

Also, I am not sure that I would have had the same self control as you did when that girl presented her bare butt to you. Taking a girl to a room and she immediately bends over for you to stick it in and empty your full sack right there and then. It does not get much more raw and uncut than that.

Vito Corleone
03-02-15, 01:01
A great report Mick which has done far more to explain in one report what it is really like in F39 nowadays, and what to expect when you get there, than all the other previous posts this year stitched together.

You seem to have the same approach that I have with trip reports which is to tell everything that happened in great detail so the reader has a full picture. Almost like being there yourself..There are 3 WC's to take a dump & 11-12 stairs to the locker room. Redbull machine near the entrance to keep you awake while sewing.

EastGoing
03-02-15, 23:45
A great report Mick which has done far more to explain in one report what it is really like in F39 nowadays, and what to expect when you get there, than all the other previous posts this year stitched together.

There are 3 WC's to take a dump & 11-12 stairs to the locker room. Redbull machine near the entrance to keep you awake while sewing.Well, just for the sake of reporting something useful for once, I would add that you can also buy cigarettes by the machine. 2 WCs are on the main floor, 1 downstairs.

I won't enter into details about "first day in the business" (I recently posted somewhere that those girls are not used to deal with condoms, if they ever saw one) or "first trip to Miami", not to look a sort of mister-know-it-all (-but-posts-nothing), nor I'll make comments about a more than welcome field report, whose author seems surprised to find girls not capable of unrolling a condom or ready to fuck without it in an AO club, anyway Silvia has been working for qutie a while in Arabella, she has been in F39 for nearly 2 months and her friend is 36 years old Sarah, ex Arabella too, but how could all that be known? And, another unrevealed secret I'm sure nobody ever posted in any thread, Sarah works only with condoms too!

P.S. From today, you pay (still) 20 HH and 35 entrance, but you can make as many rooms as you like without choosing in advance. 30 euros each. There were 26 girls, Silvia and Sarah weren't there.

Vito Corleone
03-03-15, 02:26
P.S. From today, you pay (still) 20 HH and 35 entrance, but you can make as many rooms as you like without choosing in advance. 30 euros each. There were 26 girls, Silvia and Sarah weren't there.A couple weeks ago, there was a new Raissa (no not the same girl) who was only there for 2-3 days. Also pretty face, tall & slim. Her name is Jasmin at Mystic Girls. Was she around?

Myrrh
03-03-15, 02:57
OK, so.

My understanding is that an army of AO girls poured into F39 several weeks ago whilst their former home were being renovated. They casually elbowed aside the dozing bunch of non-AO girls there who suddenly realised that they would now be left flicking their hair on the couches whilst the new AO girls became the first choice mattress actresses in the zimmers. The former F39 girls probably had no alternative but to stay and sulk (or else join in and acquire new tricks like learning how to blow snowballs from their pussies) or they could try their luck elsewhere at another FKK.

But I am guessing that there is only so much renovation that you can do even with clubs as dingy, smelly and p1 ss-stained as the average RTC club. So all the former clubs should now be open again except for the odd exception like Alina which was probably so terrible that it should have closed and remained closed a long time ago?

Well is it back to business as usual with the original RTC clubs or are they permanently operating below their former capacities because of the misguided decision to allow their girls to go to F39 in the first place whereupon these girls decided they liked it so much that they wanted to stay? I am guessing they had no choice in the matter as these clubs have common management.

Previously with around 6 RTC clubs operating you could choose a different club on each trip or you had a different club to go to if you happened to annoy the girls at any one club (for example by trying to talk to them in Romanian and messing with their minds by fooling them into believing that you were their new boyfriend)!

Now you have one large club acting like some kind of big AO ALDI with the other clubs like small corner shops.

But why would a guy go to Arabella with 8 girls and a couple of stale sausages to chew on when he could go to F39 about 3 kilometers away with two full meals twice a day and more importantly 3 times as many girls to choose from. The girls would obviously go where there are more potential customers gathered under one roof. So the whole thing becomes self-fulfilling.

So now most likely more smaller RTC clubs will close like Alina and there will be less clubs to go to for girls who annoy thekenfrau or who fall out with other girls or for guys who annoy the girls (for example by trying to act like their new Romanian speaking boyfriend).

But maybe I am wrong and the girls have now mainly gone back to their former homes or still continue to move back and forth between their former clubs and F39 so all clubs are fully serviced. There may well have been some new AO girls marched in to make up the increased capacity then in which case we would have a win-win situation with a choice of full capacity smaller clubs as well as a big AO super Lidl.

The only question remaining then is whether those weeks of closure have brought any significant improvements to any of those red carpet clubs which were in danger of becoming brown rather than red carpet clubs before the renovations. The changes can't have been that major otherwise I am sure that our regular eagle-eyed visitors would have spotted the differences and reported on them.

Vito Corleone
03-03-15, 23:40
Back to normal? Maybe normal as in the rtc clubs still look & feel like crap.

EG mentioned 26 girls so LU must still be pretty good. I would assume the 4-6 non AO babes are still there.

Before Ara re-opened, there were 30+. After Ara re-opened, around 20. Denise, Maria, Gaby, Aida, Karina & others returned to Ara. Couple days later, around 25-35 girls.