PDA

View Full Version : FKK Club Freudenbergstr 39

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Varenne
03-04-15, 22:53
Good line-up today in F39, reinforced by the girls from Villa Verena (closed, allegedly for maineinance). By the time I left, signs had appeared on the windows of the biosauna, prohibiting AO:

"Es gilt in diesem Haus Kondomplicht beim GV".

Should anything still be going on, I would advice to keep it confidential.

EastGoing
03-05-15, 00:46
Vito, your new Raissa is not around, but you might be happy to know that Rosa is back where she was, but with even less enthusiasm than before! Hurry up though, only for 4-5 weeks.

Myrrh, don't worry for me and spare your resurrected venom glands for better targets or for much needed field reports. If moderators cancelled useless empty posts (and memberships), this forum would lose at least 90% of the content and members. However, FYI, at the moment I "love" a bulgarian girl, anyway she will leave soon, as will other girls. Wouldn't you like to have a girlfriend earning a few hundreds of euros a day?
Jokes apart, it's nearly 2 years I go in these clubs very frequently, so now I have a better knowledge of "mechanisms" , games, etc. (are you envious? :-D), which may impress the newbie... it's a pity that...

I was there today too, again fucking 1 x40, 2x70, 3x90. 36 pics plus at least 5 girls without (pic, obviously, whatelse?), some 13 from Verena, the whole crew apart Kira and Madalina. I heard the reason why Verena was closed down, I thought maybe it was a joke. I also heard it should reopen on Friday, according to other "light" versions, but then those signs Varenne mentioned were put on. Let's say it would be better if in forums the expression "AO" wasn't used anymore, since anyone can read them. So, of course the girls stuck on to the new rule, with me and surely with anyone else.

I think the whole AO section here (and in other forums) should be suppressed. I hope someone can manage to contact Admin, I had even written to him for putting F39 in the NRW AO thread, some time ago, but didn't even get answered.

Out of this, I had already been thinking more than once to lessen or quit posting in these AO threads, for a few reasons, and anyway it had to happen soon or later, also with the new law coming, so I take this occasion to say that my contributions to the forum, if any, will not be anymore in these threads. Maybe I will join the platoon of those who write the cosmic nothing or just criticize the few ones who dare to post something useful or from the battling field, or maybe I will find a better pasttime... in any case, that's all from me about (ex) AO clubs.

Neurosynth
03-05-15, 02:26
Hyperbole. There was AO available in non-AO clubs before and there will be again. So imagine what that will mean for the RTCs. If every girl refused AO then perhaps there would be stability in that regard. But it won't remain stable because there will always be the girl willing to give a little more to make a little more. And then if a few start, many more will follow. And then if a club needs a competitive edge over other clubs they will somehow "let it be known" that if you want AO, you should come to their club.

As for talking about it here. Don't get an inflated sense of the impact of this board. First, it represents a tiny fraction of the guys who go to these places. Second, the German authorities will probably go to the German boards first, and *they* aren't going to stop reporting on AO. It's really a one way street. Guys can get terrific information by reading this board. But having said that, what happens on this board has almost no net effect on the business.

Please keep those F39 reports coming in and please keep them honest. That's what I plan to do. And I'd like to hear about f39 for sure in the short term as I will be visiting, and reporting, again soon. I want to know what the *real* story is there.

Dufey
03-05-15, 07:17
As for talking about it here. Don't get an inflated sense of the impact of this board. First, it represents a tiny fraction of the guys who go to these places.According to at least one report, each day, one million men in Germany go to visit a prostitute. I expect not all of them are tourists and some could be locals.

Myrrh
03-05-15, 21:51
Out of this, I had already been thinking more than once to lessen or quit posting in these AO threads, for a few reasons, and anyway it had to happen soon or later, also with the new law coming, so I take this occasion to say that my contributions to the forum, if any, will not be anymore in these threads. Maybe I will join the platoon of those who write the cosmic nothing or just criticize the few ones who dare to post something useful or from the battling field, or maybe I will find a better pasttime... in any case, that's all from me about (ex) AO clubs.EastGoing,

You have the freedom of being able to share your thoughts on here whenever you want. Why not make the most of this special privilege?

Neurosynth
03-13-15, 18:12
I'm a little surprised AO hasn't been de facto restored by the individual girls themselves. If you know anything about that please post or message me.

Meanwhile, I'll be up in the region tomorrow with wheels. Other RTC's are apparently still in the game. But which one should I go to?

Varenne
03-13-15, 19:15
Let's say it would be better if in forums the expression "AO" wasn't used anymore, since anyone can read them.I second EG. If AO will be banned and clubs will be required a permission to operate, it is also to be expected that the permit will likely be denied or withdrawn to clubs were is known or supposed that AO is offered. I would advice not to mention bareback at all, as just switching from "AO" to an equivalent expression will not offer any protection.

Neurosynth
03-13-15, 21:18
I second EG. If AO will be banned and clubs will be required a permission to operate, it is also to be expected that the permit will likely be denied or withdrawn to clubs were is known or supposed that AO is offered. I would advice not to mention bareback at all, as just switching from "AO" to an equivalent expression will not offer any protection.This is off topic. It should go in the general discussion area because it's not specific to F39, and one could easily see the same discussion sprouting up in the discussion of one place after another.

Folks who don't want to reply to questions about AO here shouldn't.

(as if the authorities needs a few random guys on ISG to clue them in on the super-secret AO scene. Get serious.).

Neurosynth
03-13-15, 21:19
(also this post *is* specific to F39 because it's a discussion best addressed by former F39 customers who are now going elsewhere.).

To those who DO want to talk about it.

What do you think? Which of the F39 alternatives is the best these days?

Myrrh
03-15-15, 11:57
(also this post *is* specific to F39 because it's a discussion best addressed by former F39 customers who are now going elsewhere.).All we know for sure is that signs have appeared in this club forbidding AO.

We don't know if the girls are following this.

We don't know if the AO girls and customers are going elsewhere because of this new rule.

For all we know things may be carrying on just as before but not as openly.

After all if a regular AO customer visits and finds that his favourite girl is no longer offering the service then he just won't pay her. We know that these girls are desperate for money. Otherwise why would they risk their health having sex several times a day every day without any protection of any kind in the first place?

By law the girls cannot smoke indoors yet most of them chain smoke openly everywhere in the RTC clubs. They are breaking the law but no one cares. Also what happens in the room stays in the room so anything that happens there is difficult to prove and the girls will instinctively know this ("OK, we can do darling, but just don't tell thekenfrau or the other girls please".)

What are the German / Dutch language forums saying about this?

Has anyone been to this club since the signs appeared?

All it takes would be one visit and the cost of the entry fee. If none of the girls do it then don't go back. On the other hand if the girls are doing it pretty much the same as before then we are all missing out on the biggest FKK AO club that there is just because of scare stories and false assumptions.

Jymondor
03-15-15, 16:52
What are the German / Dutch language forums saying about this?Does anyone knows what happened with Freiercafe? It is not accessible anymore. Any suggestions for similar resources?

Free Dude
03-15-15, 17:10
FC should be available. They are not allowing the mention of AO anymore, so you won't find much info on it. Before this happened there were a few reports that indicated the girls were keeping to the new no AO rule.

Ableyone
03-15-15, 17:13
Does anyone knows what happened with Freiercafe? It is not accessible anymore. Any suggestions for similar resources?It's still working, see here,

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3309-German-FKK-Clubs-Lounge-and-chat-area&p=1667951&viewfull=1#post1667951

Neurosynth
03-15-15, 23:50
All we know for sure is that signs have appeared in this club forbidding AO.

We don't know if the girls are following this.

....Hope I don't have to pay tuition for that lecture!

Kidding.

Anyway I've been doing my part. Check out the reports I've posted. But we need more, and I'll be moving back again soon.

Member #4359
03-17-15, 22:14
FC should be available. They are not allowing the mention of AO anymore, so you won't find much info on it. Before this happened there were a few reports that indicated the girls were keeping to the new no AO rule.I have been planning to Germany trip this spring but with all of the AO confusion and doubt I'm leaning toward cancelling my plans and looking elsewhere. I was going to make Bochum my central focus, and FKK 39, but now I don't know where to go. Dolce Vita Raubach being closed, it looks like only Laluna is still advertising AO and I wonder how long that will last.

Curious39
03-28-15, 05:57
Warning!

I had some cash stolen from my downstairs locker last week.

Make sure you put all your valuables and cash in the upstairs boxes.

Vito Corleone
04-01-15, 07:48
Warning!

I had some cash stolen from my downstairs locker last week.

Make sure you put all your valuables and cash in the upstairs boxes.How did your cash disappear? Someone broke into your locker or used a duplicate key? You left it unlocked? I did notice there is no security cameras down there.

Curious39
04-04-15, 02:16
How did your cash disappear? Someone broke into your locker or used a duplicate key? You left it unlocked? I did notice there is no security cameras down there.It was locked and nothing else was disturbed or any sign of a break-in. Only cash discreetly taken.

I suspect it was an inside job. Someone had to be sure I was not there when it happened, so it had to be at least two people. I did not realize anything was missing until the next morning when I looked in my pockets.

Lesson learned. Always put your valuables in the upstairs money lockers.

Lover Boy #2
04-06-15, 02:52
It was locked and nothing else was disturbed or any sign of a break-in. Only cash discreetly taken.

I suspect it was an inside job. Someone had to be sure I was not there when it happened, so it had to be at least two people. I did not realize anything was missing until the next morning when I looked in my pockets.

Lesson learned. Always put your valuables in the upstairs money lockers.Conversely, I left my wallet with about 400 Euro and a full batch of credit cards on the bench at Cocoon in Wuppertal quite a few years ago. When returning the desk girl gave it to me. Completely full. I tried to tip her. But she would not accept.

Vito Corleone
04-07-15, 09:54
It was locked and nothing else was disturbed or any sign of a break-in. Only cash discreetly taken.

Lesson learned. Always put your valuables in the upstairs money lockers.Thanks for the heads up!

Jimmy Boy 99
04-09-15, 17:08
I have been planning to Germany trip this spring but with all of the AO confusion and doubt I'm leaning toward cancelling my plans and looking elsewhere. I was going to make Bochum my central focus, and FKK 39, but now I don't know where to go. Dolce Vita Raubach being closed, it looks like only Laluna is still advertising AO and I wonder how long that will last.I went here on Sunday and Monday, April 5th and 6th. Nothing has changed, since the law is not yet in effect, except for the condom only sign. Did a total of 9 sessions with 8 girls. The only one who used a condom was an ex-Panthera girl, who told me up front about it and I chose to go with her anyway because I liked her looks. Some of the others offered a condom but did not insist when I said no. The others never even offered a condom. All of the sessions were at least good, some great. Service is the same at Grimberg and Romantika, and at Romantika I was fucking a girl bareback in the lounge right in front of the condom only use sign with no one saying a word (another guy did the same with two different girls, with again no problem).

BigBuddy69
04-10-15, 06:03
Who is the ex-Panthera girl please?

Jimmy Boy 99
04-10-15, 06:19
Who is the ex-Panthera girl please?Her name at Freude is Lucia. I didn't ask what it was at Panthera.

Maxime
04-10-15, 20:27
Who is the ex-Panthera girl please?

Her name at Freude is Lucia. I didn't ask what it was at Panthera.Dilara in Panthera (and Oceans).

Usel1
04-12-15, 00:39
at Romantika I was fucking a girl bareback in the lounge right in front of the condom only use sign with no one saying a word (another guy did the same with two different girls, with again no problem).It doesn't sound it happens in the severe Germany.

Downandup
04-13-15, 19:21
I'm back in Dusseldorf after a trip to F35. The good news is that AO is still available if you choose right. Once I did not and got mit kondom but the second time was AO.

Treble Machine
05-07-15, 13:29
Looks like they updated the website (http://www.freude-39.de/index.php/home39.html) and that entry is 10 euro all day.

Marine One
05-08-15, 02:28
Looks like they updated the website (http://www.freude-39.de/index.php/home39.html) and that entry is 10 euro all day.Once you get inside there is another sign saying 40 Euro entry!

On my recent trip I had a good time however. I learned quickly you have to confirm with the girl if she will do "ohne gummi" before she starts to lick your pole. About a third or more are strictly "mit gummi. " But I did have fun and was an eye witness to many gratifying bare sex scenes in the kino, and I was even invited by one kind German to join in the fun with the girl he was banging on the bed in front of the large screen. Talk about hospitality!

In general this club has fairly good looking girls at least by RTC standards. I would definitely return regardless of the 40 Euro entry!

Treble Machine
05-08-15, 10:20
Once you get inside there is another sign saying 40 Euro entry!
When was your last visit at the club? Because I think this new price has been on their website for maybe a couple of days.

Whorist
05-08-15, 16:26
Looks like they updated the website (http://www.freude-39.de/index.php/home39.html) and that entry is 10 euro all day.The website states 10 euro entry and 40-70-90 euro.

Sounds pretty clear to me.

Still there are confusion about the entry price, as some punters believe it is 40 euro.

Can somebody confirm they have actually been there recently and paid 10 euro entry.

Also I would like to know the price for each additional room after the first 3 .

I have sent an email to the Club, but did'nt receive a reply.

Jimmy Boy 99
05-08-15, 17:43
The website states 10 euro entry and 40-70-90 euro.

Sounds pretty clear to me.

Still there are confusion about the entry price, as some punters believe it is 40 euro.

Can somebody confirm they have actually been there recently and paid 10 euro entry.

Also I would like to know the price for each additional room after the first 3 .

I have sent an email to the Club, but did'nt receive a reply.When I was there on April 5th, all subsequent sessions after the ones you pre-purchased were 40 Euro each.

Haitek
05-09-15, 15:13
I went to F39 yesterday 8th May, I paid 10 euros for entry. Inside on the front desk there is a sign "Entritt: 9,99 euros".

Mistiriox
05-09-15, 22:37
Is it possible to pre-purchased 4 or 5 girls or the maximum is 3 girls?

How many girls doing AO?

Haitek
05-10-15, 10:49
Is it possible to pre-purchased 4 or 5 girls or the maximum is 3 girls?

How many girls doing AO?Maximum pre-purchased is 3 girls at 90 euros.

Most of the girls do accept vaginal intercouse AO, but no anal AO.

Downandup
05-10-15, 13:16
F39 seems to change their price structure a lot. When I was there April 13th, I paid €40 for entrance and then €30 each session.

Varenne
05-10-15, 14:00
Is it possible to pre-purchased 4 or 5 girls or the maximum is 3 girls?No special offer for more than 3 sessions, but you can buy multiple times, it's up to you how to group the sessions. For example, if you want 5 girls, you could purchase 3 session for 90, and then (usually after you have finished your credits) a further 2 session for 70€.

Free Dude
05-10-15, 14:07
No special offer for more than 3 sessions, but you can buy multiple times, it's up to you how to group the sessions. For example, if you want 5 girls, you could purchase 3 session for 90, and then (usually after you have finished your credits) a further 2 session for 70.Actually, I don't think you can buy another card. You just pay 40 for each additional session.

Banana Boi
05-10-15, 15:35
Can't you get dressed, walk out for a minute, and come back in to buy another 3 for 90? :)

Jymondor
05-10-15, 18:04
Can't you get dressed, walk out for a minute, and come back in to buy another 3 for 90? :)LOL! Break the stereotypes.

Myrrh
05-10-15, 19:38
I seem to have read on here in the past that Freude had a very fussy anti-foreigner door policy.

If you looked 'non-German' then there was a chance that you would be refused entry.

I believe there was even a case where a guy was asked if he had been to Freude before when he went inside to the reception desk. When he said "no" he was immediately asked to leave.

I just wondered whether it might be best to avoid letting them know that you are a foreign visitor or a new visitor to the club, for example by avoiding speaking English when entering.

Also those readers of non-white origins might find it useful to know in advance whether they are likely to be refused entry there thus saving them a potentially wasted trip?

I don't want to kick off a big moral debate on this, which I think has happened in the past, but has anyone actually seen any 'non-whites' like Indian, Arabs or blacks in this club before / recently? Has their door policy become more relaxed since the club changed stance and become known as an 'AO club' and so possibly might have also changed management?

Logically, I would have thought that the door policy would be even stricter if most girls are now doing bareback because this is soon to be outlawed in Germany and is officially forbidden in the club. Acting more like a 'private club' is one way of preventing undesirable publicity. Also serious diseases like HIV, drug resistant gonorrhea and Ebola, which can all be transmitted through unprotected sex, are rampant in some third world / emerging countries but not yet an issue in Germany.

Haitek
05-10-15, 20:05
No special offer for more than 3 sessions, but you can buy multiple times, it's up to you how to group the sessions. For example, if you want 5 girls, you could purchase 3 session for 90, and then (usually after you have finished your credits) a further 2 session for 70.I did ask the receptionnist, no you can not, you have to paid 40 euros for each session.

Free Dude
05-10-15, 21:30
As far as I know the door policy is still as strong as ever. But it only focusses on people that look "Turkish".

PussyLiccker
05-10-15, 21:33
Although, this was before the new ownership, policy was there I believe. I kinda understood why after I saw the staff. I saw only females.

Usel1
05-11-15, 00:18
I did ask the receptionnist, no you can not, you have to paid 40 euros for each session.So, it sounds F39 is cheating customers.

Instead of 40/70/90 + 9.99.

40 to enter + 40 each session.

Is not correct.

Varenne
05-11-15, 01:14
Actually, I don't think you can buy another card.Technically speaking, you don't. The additional allowance will be noted on the very same card. I have experience of smooth purchases of additional 3 x90 with two different attendants. About further 2 x I actually never asked, my example was based on extrapolation.

Haitek
05-11-15, 01:51
With new ownership, every people are welcome, last Friday there were 2 turkish and 3 asians inside F39. On the bad site, the new manager is muslim turkish, new policy is no more beer in the club.

PussyLiccker
05-11-15, 02:17
With new ownership, every people are welcome, last Friday there were 2 turkish and 3 asians inside F39. On the bad site, the new manager is muslim turkish, new policy is no more beer in the club.When F39 closed down for renovations or whatnot, some girls went to Salome which I believe was part of the Freude group at the time. I've seen Turkish clientele there, and after 8 reduced entry with greater Turkish clientele. I believe last owner of F39 got busted, and the ownership to a Turkish(or was the last owner Turkish himself?), and girls went to Salome temporarily when it closed down. Not sure if both have same ownership before, now, or both. Last time I checked F39 and Salome was under the same website. New ownership, separate websites?

Vito Corleone
05-11-15, 04:06
With new ownership, every people are welcome, last Friday there were 2 turkish and 3 asians inside F39. On the bad site, the new manager is muslim turkish, new policy is no more beer in the club.The no beer policy is not new. Policy was there when they re opened Nov. / Dec.

Vito Corleone
05-11-15, 04:18
Can't you get dressed, walk out for a minute, and come back in to buy another 3 for 90?Yes, I did it. Not for a minute, I drove to MCD which is only a couple min drive. Returned & paid 100 for 3 sessions & entry.

Delta Indigo
05-11-15, 07:22
Hi Guys,

It says on the web site that kissing, oral without condom and ANAL is normal at the place. Is this right? Is Anal included in the 40 Euro deal? That would be an enormous bargain.

Jimmy Boy 99
05-11-15, 13:07
Hi Guys,

It says on the web site that kissing, oral without condom and ANAL is normal at the place. Is this right? Is Anal included in the 40 Euro deal? That would be an enormous bargain.It is included if the girl does it (and wants to do it depending on how she feels at the time and your dick size), but only some girls do it, and those are usually older and less attractive.

Haitek
05-11-15, 17:23
It is included if the girl does it (and wants to do it depending on how she feels at the time and your dick size), but only some girls do it, and those are usually older and less attractive.Exact, unfortunately only a few. Last Friday, there were 23 girls, only 4 girls did anal (Flori, Andrea, Anna and Gabi).

Christian G
05-11-15, 19:26
Exact, unfortunately only a few. Last Friday, there were 23 girls, only 4 girls did anal (Flori, Andrea, Anna and Gabi).Anastasia, Bonny (a very bad service for me) and Nadine are not there? When I been at F39 they offered AV.

Haitek
05-11-15, 20:28
Anastasia, Bonny (a very bad service for me) and Nadine are not there? When I been at F39 they offered AV.Only Bonny was there last Friday and as I'm sure she did not offer anal sex, at least on that day. I verified the files of girls at the reception and Bonny was not giving anal.

By the way, Andrea also gave bad service. On the contrary, Flori accepted double penetration.

Christian G
05-11-15, 21:42
Only Bonny was there last Friday and as I'm sure she did not offer anal sex, at least on that day. I verified the files of girls at the reception and Bonny was not giving anal.

By the way, Andrea also gave bad service. On the contrary, Flori accepted double penetration.When I was there last February, Bonny offered AV, but her service was very bad, she tried to do everythings for not let me go in all in her ass, and try to switch in her pussy. She only did a good job with her mouth. Maybe she change her service. I had a good time with Flori, gave me a good service.

Mistiriox
05-12-15, 22:35
Today great evening in F39.

3 good sessions. 2 AV with Andrea and Bonny and one session normal with Janina.

The price for 3 sessions is 90+10 = 100€.

If want one more sessions the price is 40€.

Explorer415
05-15-15, 22:03
Any idea / experience whether the Door Policy has changed? Old F39 was pretty strict in terms of not letting non-whites in.

Usel1
05-17-15, 16:01
Yes, I did it. Not for a minute, I drove to MCD which is only a couple min drive. Returned & paid 100 for 3 sessions & entry.Sorry Vito,

What does MCD stand for?

Maxime
05-18-15, 13:36
Sorry Vito,

What does MCD stand for?I assume McDonalds?

Treble Machine
05-18-15, 14:23
Website seems to have been updated once again. It now shows an entry price of 19.99 euro and no session (s) price formula.

Vito Corleone
05-20-15, 11:08
I assume McDonalds?Yes. Apple pies taste great before you go back for more cream pies!

Myrrh
05-30-15, 16:39
You have to check the website, at least, the day before.

You can get the happy hour from 10 to 14, and after 20.Or all-day-long.Or elsewhere in the morning.And I remind free entry too!

In case you change your mind, just add what you feel, which could be 40 only or 40/70 and 40/70/90.
Anyone looking just at their website would gain very little information. It states at present that entry is 9. 99 euros and gives the hours of 10-12 and from 20 o'clock. So you would guess that this entry price applied for those hours. But what about the price from 12 - 8 pm. It doesn't tell you that this is 30 euros.

Then they display three stars with the numbers 40.70 and 90 in them with no explanation. Again it is not clear what this means. You would need to guess that this must apply to the price of the number of sessions with girls that you purchase and that this relates 1, 2 and 3 sessions. But how long are the sessions?

I can understand the happy hour price of 9. 99 euros from 8 pm as otherwise some customers may not bother to visit if there are only 4 hours left. The happy hour price before 12 pm I find less understandable unless the club wants to avoid the club looking empty early on. But why does the club care? I suppose if there are no guys early on then the girls won't turn up early and the number of hours that the guys spend in the club will be less.

The longer that guys spend in the club then the more sessions they are likely to have and the more sessions that guy has then generally the more money the club makes with the present pricing structure.

It appears to me that the girls only get paid 30 euros for each session that they perform with the club getting anything above the 30 euros that a customer pays. So up to two sessions that are pre-paid by the customer then the club is making money of 10 euros and 5 euros respectively. The club are making 10 euros on each session if a customer buys single sessions at 40 euros a time after they have finished their pre-paid sessions.

Some posters in this thread have said categorically that you cannot pre-pay sessions again of 40/70/90 euros once you have finished your pre-paid sessions, not even if you leave and come back, but have to pay 40 euros for each session thereafter whilst others like Varenne say that you can.

But even if you can then the club is again making money from you if you pre-pay for another 1 or 2 sessions.

You would have thought having paid the 'extra' money to the club (of 15 euros) when you have pre-paid two sessions that the club would then 'reward' you for your patronage by allowing you to continue to enjoy the girls from thereon in at 30 euros a time with all of this money going to the girls. It's good for the girls as well because then the guys would be more tempted to have more sessions. However the club's primary purpose is to make as much profits as possible.

It would seem that, if you are allowed to pre-pay more than once, then the best way to get value for money here is if you are able get here before midday and if you are the sort of guy who is happy to have sex a set number of times that is divisible by three. So that is 3 times, 6 times and so on rather than any other number of times. That way you are only paying 30 euros each time rather than 35 or 40 euros for some of the sessions.

Now I can see why the club benefits from the customers getting there before 12 pm because then they are likely to stay longer and end up wanting more than their pre-paid sessions and then the club makes more money.

Other clubs like Arabella, at present, make the pricing structure clearer. You pay 30 euros to the club on entry and then 30 euros for each session so all money thereafter goes to the girls.

I don't tend to cum more often than 3 times, at least not good cums anyway. So my strategy for F39 would be to get there before 12 pm, leave after 6 pm and pre-pay 3 sessions. That way I could get two hot meals for the entry price of 10 euros and I would be able to space out my sessions at around one every 2 hours paying 30 euros each time. The problem with that is even though the club is large there is still little to do for that length of time other than stare at the girls and many of them will constantly be enticing you to go with them.

Also you need to correctly predict how many times you are going to want sex on entry and that is difficult with not seeing the girls in advance or knowing what your mood / capability is going to be later on. Of course once you have pre-paid sessions then you are unlikely to get your money back for any unused sessions.

SneraDog
06-02-15, 03:06
Visited Freude 39 last weekend.

Went in at 8. 30 PM and paid the discounted entry price of EUR 9. 99 and prepaid for 2 sessions with the girls (EUR 70). None of the girls I was with spoke English, but the Theke did.

This club is huge. It was clearly designed for a much larger number of girls and customers than it currently has, and thus even despite a good 20 girls and a similar number of men, it just looked empty. I saw that it had a total of about 20 zimmers counting all the ones in the back. The vibe is laid back and there is no harassment from any of the girls. It follows the usual NRW standard where each girl sits alone on a couch and when you want to start talking to her you just sit down next to her. The buffet was still available when I arrived at 8.30 PM, and in fact all the food was still there at closing time, so they do not seem to run out easily. Having said that the food is basic-I would consider it sustenance rather a tasty meal-cheap pasta with cheap goulash, potato salad and pickles. The one thing that I really liked and I wished other FKKs had is self-serve drinks-I always get very thirsty at the FKKs (hey, it is hard work), but they always serve you drinks in those little glasses, so even after downing 3 of them in a row, I still feel parched. Here, I could just park myself in front of the soda machine for 5 minutes and keep refilling my own cup until I have had my fill-it was much appreciated!

I went with 2 girls, Alexandra and Angela, and both provided excellent service with usual extensive DFK on the couch with BBBJ and great sex in the room. The girls were very friendly and I enjoyed my time with them. Overall, there were about 20 girls, and while not perfect physical specimens, there were several that I easily considered fuckable, and I think most of the guys would find someone they could go with. While overall the physical beauty may not be up to par with the Hessen FKKs, the service levels and pricing knock them out of the ballpark.

One work of caution-although the official closing time is midnight, by 11.30 PM all the girls were already dressed in their civilian clothes and leaving. Don't wait after 11 PM to squeeze in the last session of the day.

Special commendation to the Thekefrau, who speaks decent English, is actually quite nice to interact with, not to mention is also helpful.

Took a taxi to and from Bochum Hauptbahnhof for about EUR 11 each way.

I will return.

Travel69
07-13-15, 12:47
I have visited it several days about two weeks ago after visited dietzenbach. It is much large and selection than dietzenbach. According picture on front,It should be 24 girls.

There are small sign on the wall which said condom is obligatory in this club in german. Good looking girls tend to require condom and has some attitude.

But because of many girls, it is easy to find what you like without rubber. The price is before 12 pm and after 8 pm is 9. 99. One time 40 ,two times 70,3 times 90. It is bargain for 100 total for three times. There is always some food there, even breakfast before lunch time. The minus point is that it is boring between sections because german did not like to talk each other. Last two days, it is terrible hot weather, the room is hot. I just realize that it is rare that there is air condition in a building in Germany. But this club, there is air condition In sitting area. It is not working and some technician was called to troubleshoot that. Do not go Germany in summer because there is no air condition. It is possible to take public transportation to go there . you should go to nearby Lidle and walk along Freudenberg str for about 10-15 minute.

Jimmy Boy 99
07-13-15, 21:24
I posted this on the FKK FAQ thread in response to a post there. I am posting it here for those who may not read that thread.

The timer is not automatically set to 30 minutes: the girl sets the time. Also, one girl set the time on her phone when we were in the rooms behind the kino, so I don't know if all the rooms have timers. I know the rooms between the money locker and the entrace do have timers because when I turned around from starting my computer, I saw a clock ticking with 23:45 minutes on it. Since we were not in the room for 6 minutes, she obviously set it to 25 minutes (I finished in 20 so it didn't matter, otherwise I would have had to have a talk with her). I had another session later with a different girl and saw that she put 20 minutes on the clock. I told her the session was supposed to be 30 minutes, not 20, so changed the timer to 29 minutes, which she accepted. Lesson: don't assume she will set the tiime at 30 minutes. Check it and change it if necessary.

BigBuddy69
07-14-15, 19:55
I was here last Sunday. Paid 10 / entrance and 40 / girl. You put the money in a clear box and the girl takes 30 after the session. 18 pics on the counter. Dark place. Food on par with Acapulco. A beautiful Kondompflicht sticker on one window.

3 sessions: Jessica, bulgarian, 22, reddish hair, speaks only german, nice face, tatoos on the arm (flowers) on a boob (a word) and above her ass (flowers). Not really slim, saggy tits. 30 min with her, DFK, 69, covered sex, CIM. Spirited girl.

Alexandra, romanian, 20, fake long blond hair, speaks only german, OK face, hot body with be boobs, slim, a birthmark between her boobs. 30 min with her (she used the timer), LFK, 69, covered sex and CIM.

Ina, romanian, 22, natural blond midlength, not slim but not fat, very attractive face, one tatoo between her fingers and one tatoo behind her neck, speaks a little english. DFK and AO sex (this time I didn't put my condoms beside the bed and she asked "mit oder ohne", I was weak). Sweet CIP in missionnary. It was over in 20 minutes and we left before the 30 minutes mark (she didn't used the timer but I looked at my watch).

Vito Corleone
07-15-15, 04:37
I have visited it several days about two weeks ago after visited dietzenbach. It is much large and selection than dietzenbach. According picture on front,It should be 24 girls.

There are small sign on the wall which said condom is obligatory in this club in german. Good looking girls tend to require condom and has some attitude.

But because of many girls, it is easy to find what you like without rubber. The price is before 12 pm and after 8 pm is 9. 99. One time 40 ,two times 70,3 times 90. It is bargain for 100 total for three times. There is always some food there, even breakfast before lunch time. The minus point is that it is boring between sections because german did not like to talk each other. Last two days, it is terrible hot weather, the room is hot. I just realize that it is rare that there is air condition in a building in Germany. But this club, there is air condition In sitting area. It is not working and some technician was called to troubleshoot that. Do not go Germany in summer because there is no air condition. It is possible to take public transportation to go there . you should go to nearby Lidle and walk along Freudenberg str for about 10-15 minute.Those new hot babes at F39 must have really rocked your world. 100 e for 3 sessions is a great deal. OMG no air condition! OMG, did you forget the names of all these hot babes?

Myrrh
07-18-15, 19:20
Last two days, it is terrible hot weather, the room is hot. I just realize that it is rare that there is air condition in a building in Germany. But this club, there is air condition In sitting area. It is not working and some technician was called to troubleshoot that. Do not go Germany in summer because there is no air condition. Yes I know that these German FKK clubs are more likely to have the indoor sauna going at full blast rather than have any air conditioning but what am I supposed to do?

Stay at home in England during the summer months where, there is also a lack of air con?

If I am going to suffer from sweaty balls then I would rather that this was in Germany where I can always get some poor girl to relieve them for the cost of only 30 euros.

XXL
07-19-15, 13:02
Last two days, it is terrible hot weather, the room is hot. I just realize that it is rare that there is air condition in a building in Germany. But this club, there is air condition In sitting area. It is not working and some technician was called to troubleshoot that. Do not go Germany in summer because there is no air condition. This is a problem in Germany not only in FKKs but also in public transport. The official line you will hear about this lack of proper aircon is that aircon is not good for the environment. What the Germans mean by this is "not good for profit". FKKs should begin to realize aircon can be profitable if it prevents customers from staying away. We should right now be reporting about whether an FKK has aircon or not because it matters a hell of a lot more right now than whether brunette / blonde so-and-so is still working there etc. I did 4 sessions in an airconditioned room at FKK Prestige in Neunkirchen last Friday and I was grateful for it.

Hessen Bub
07-19-15, 13:23
It's rarely more than 2 months when an A / see is needed in Germany. That's why you won't find it in 99% of private houses. And also not in FKK clubs. It's for economical not for environmental reasons.

HB.

Breadman
07-19-15, 14:12
FKKs should begin to realize aircon can be profitable if it prevents customers from staying away. We should right now be reporting about whether an FKK has aircon or not because it matters a hell of a lot more right now than whether brunette / blonde so-and-so is still working there etc. I did 4 sessions in an airconditioned room at FKK Prestige in Neunkirchen last Friday and I was grateful for it.The club got your money at the front door, they have nothing extra to gain if you stay longer.

Jimmy Boy 99
07-19-15, 16:10
The club got your money at the front door, they have nothing extra to gain if you stay longer.True, for that day. But they lose out if you decide not to come back another day because of the heat in the rooms.

Member #4359
07-20-15, 01:22
The club got your money at the front door, they have nothing extra to gain if you stay longer.But I won't repeat. Out of 10 days in Germany, I only went to FKK 39 once, because it was far too hot.

Dufey
07-20-15, 02:51
The club got your money at the front door, they have nothing extra to gain if you stay longer.Clubs where the rooms are too hot get a second re-consideration as being too uncomfortable to be there in those got months. So you may not end up returning to that club after you know this. Guys pick another club and then the club with no air con or is an uncomfortable place does not get the repeat business and those entry fees.

The business model for clubs is repeat business like many other business models including McDonalds and their "heavy user" customers.

Travel69
07-20-15, 12:04
This is a problem in Germany not only in FKKs but also in public transport. The official line you will hear about this lack of proper aircon is that aircon is not good for the environment. What the Germans mean by this is "not good for profit". FKKs should begin to realize aircon can be profitable if it prevents customers from staying away. We should right now be reporting about whether an FKK has aircon or notI agree we need report which club has air condition. I think the reason is that energy cost is too high for air condition. This situation is in Germany as well as rest of europe. This club is not worst because there is air condition in seating area even though just a little cool air when working. It is better than nothing.

XXL
07-20-15, 12:59
I think the reason is that energy cost is too high for air condition.That's the real reason of course, but the Germans are always so smug about solar energy and renewables, they should get their act together on this. Photovaltaοcs are ideal for aircon because they generate power just when it is needed (when the sun is blazing). Germany is a cold country but the weather has become more extreme, with more cold and hot spells. Any dump in Pattaya has aircon, no reason why johns in Germany should drown in their own sweat half-way into the session. Besides, it's not just the dog days, my main complaint with prostitution places in Germany (compared eg with Asia) is that rooms are generally too warm. Overheating becomes the limiting factor and no longer the condom.

Optimist
07-20-15, 14:32
A / C. Question of expectations. As a non-Mediterranean European I was really surprised, almost shocked :eek: to see this importance of this to some members, as I always found that old buildings were ok whatever the heat, and assumed that elsewhere heat just had to be endured. In addition I have a dislike of A / see, which I share with many of my countrypeople.

Maybe I need to adjust my views a little: and I admit that hotels with A /C are great :cool:

Anyway, just saying that for Europeans A /C is not quite such a big deal (gross generalisation).

As for drowning in sweat during sessions: I thought that was just the effect of my virile fitness:D

Varenne
08-29-15, 15:51
Paid 10 / entrance and 40 / girl. You put the money in a clear box and the girl takes 30 after the session. Service price is now back to 30 EUR per session, and you pay directly the girl, the club is not involved. Entrance is just 40 (happy hour 30 before 12:00, and 20 after 20:00), no need to prepay any session. Also, if you want longer session, there's no penalty anymore: you just pay 30 for every half hour (it used to be 120 for 1 hour).

HealthNutz
09-09-15, 22:32
Hey all,

I had visited F39 a few times in years past. A great club with great service quality and some beautiful girls. I especially remember a Polish blond named Stella. I loved the "no approach" policy. A great change from GT and LR (which are great clubs themselves).

A couple of years back I visited but doors were closed and there was a sign outside which directed me to a different FKK club about 15-20 minutes away which was also great.

Anyway, I've tried to RTFF but I'm wondering how F39 has changed? I read somewhere it was an AO club? Definitely not the case in the past. How is the quality overall? Also does anyone know the perhaps associated club they were directing people to during reconstruction?

Many thanks in advance.

H

Vito Corleone
09-10-15, 05:40
Hey all,

I had visited F39 a few times in years past. A great club with great service quality and some beautiful girls. I especially remember a Polish blond named Stella. I loved the "no approach" policy. A great change from GT and LR (which are great clubs themselves).

A couple of years back I visited but doors were closed and there was a sign outside which directed me to a different FKK club about 15-20 minutes away which was also great.

Anyway, I've tried to RTFF but I'm wondering how F39 has changed? I read somewhere it was an AO club? Definitely not the case in the past. How is the quality overall? Also does anyone know the perhaps associated club they were directing people to during reconstruction?

Many thanks in advance.

HAO club with a few condom only girls. Condoms are available.

HealthNutz
09-10-15, 20:24
AO club with a few condom only girls. Condoms are available.Thanks Vito,

Wow! That is quite a change. Never done that. And while I've never tried then, I've always assumed quality of girls is considerably lower at AO clubs.

Maxime
09-10-15, 21:48
Since many club owners are afraid of a new law (which is by far not there, but still) officially there are no real AO clubs around (except La Luna), but indeed: since end 2014, Freude 39 is a pure AO club like all other RTCs. Only 1 or 2 girls do not offer AO, but of course you can use condom with all girls if you want. The current line up is not bad at all, of course not real stunners like in the larger clubs, but many nice looking GNDs, and almost all with a very good service. Public DFK and BBBJ is common, most offer CIM / CIF, some A-level, and that all for Euro 30 per half hour!

Some of the former (non AO) F39 girls went to Salome (Herne), others to Luder Lounge (Dortmund). Great Palace (Amnesia) is also a club that is very close by, and seems better than its predecessor Amnesia.

Maxime
09-14-15, 20:55
Session prices changed again: were 15 minutes was 20 euro since last friday, now this changed again to 30 Euro for 15 minutes, 40 euro for 30 minutes and 70 euro for 1 hour. Still all extra's (CIM, CIF, A-level, etc) included when offered. DFK and BBBJ on the couch also. Entrance still 30 euro until noon, 10 euro after 20:00, and 40 euro rest of day.

In addition there is a Money back guarantee when a girl is not offering the agreed service or manipulates time in your disadvantage.

Mistiriox
09-16-15, 12:30
Hi all,

The club it's open on 30 October, 31 October and 01 November or these days are holiday?

Thanks a lot.

Downandup
09-18-15, 09:05
Freude have modified their pricing with a small tweak. As of yesterday: entrance is still 40 Euros, however you can have a 15 minute session for 30,30 minutes for 40 and an hour for 70 Euros.

Food was crap but the girls were good and that's all that matters, I had a good session with one of the prettier girls.

Christian G
09-18-15, 13:26
Freude have modified their pricing with a small tweak. As of yesterday: entrance is still 40 Euros, however you can have a 15 minute session for 30,30 minutes for 40 and an hour for 70 Euros.

Food was crap but the girls were good and that's all that matters, I had a good session with one of the prettier girls.How many girls was there? How many offer anal?

Downandup
09-18-15, 21:48
How many girls was there? How many offer anal?There were around 20 girls, few that you might call attractive. Anal might be available but no one came up to to offer it and I did not ask.

Mistiriox
09-19-15, 11:48
There were around 20 girls, few that you might call attractive. Anal might be available but no one came up to to offer it and I did not ask.In the reception there are still present the photos of the girls? Last June when I went in F39 4 girls offer anal sex and in these photos was indicated "anal or av".

Downandup
09-19-15, 21:54
In the reception there are still present the photos of the girls? Last June when I went in F39 4 girls offer anal sex and in these photos was indicated "anal or av".They do have photo's of most but not all girls, I did not look to see if the cards said anal was available.

Maxime
09-20-15, 08:31
Session prices changed again: were 15 minutes was 20 euro since last friday, now this changed again to 30 Euro for 15 minutes, 40 euro for 30 minutes and 70 euro for 1 hour. Still all extra's (CIM, CIF, A-level, etc) included when offered. DFK and BBBJ on the couch also. Entrance still 30 euro until noon, 10 euro after 20:00, and 40 euro rest of day.

In addition there is a Money back guarantee when a girl is not offering the agreed service or manipulates time in your disadvantage.And another change: entrance before noon is 20 euro now, 19 euro after 20:00 and 40 euro rest of day. Now open until 01:00.

Most of time 2 or 3 girls available that offer Anal. Most of time not the most beautiful ones that offer that.

PussyLiccker
09-29-15, 00:46
Took a visit to several small clubs around Dortmund on a slow day. I found F39 to be the best of the bunch with good number of young girls.

I saw public sex here. LOL. Looked to me like without if you know what I mean.

I'm not a without guy, but I interviewed about 5 girls to see what responses I got. Of the 5, I got one that says she does, and that excludes the one I saw public.

I chose Andrea who seems to be well known although short time in DE when I took her. Couple days there. Supposed to be in Arbella, but she ended up at F39. Unrestrictive service as expect at this club. I liked her and her look. She is 23 yrs brunette with Dee cups that hangs like Delik at Sharks, not anti-gravity round. Not too slim, but good body. Tatoo on the side of her leg. Not light skinned. Spoke ok English, and speak several langues including commonly spoken by Ro including Russian so I believe her when she said she is Russian biologically, but Ro nationally. A bit subdued GFE type.

I saw kissing on the couch and also BJ. Some kissing time on the couch with Andrea before room.

Few super skinny petite young girls. Petite girls, medium girls. A blond light skinned Ro with nice Cee cups I was considering. Couple fat ones. Few Bulgarians and Ro. There was other attractive girls besides Andrea. Probably the biggest LU of all the smaller clubs I've visited. I would visit again for good service pitstop. LOL.

On another forum, the entry is 9,99 after 8. Wasn't aware of that and had to pay 40. Oh well, next time. I like the session pricing. .25 hr is 25? .5hr is 40. 1hr is 70.

Food was not like the former F39 times. Limited with chicken goulash with rice, and sliced cucumber dill salad. It wasn't bad, but not the best either. The atmosphere is same as old F39, but lighting is different being red. Girls sitting on the couch waiting, an NRW trend? If you think Aca atmosphere is dead.. Can't recall if the place had red carpet in the past. A red carpet club? It's a dayclub like it has been in the past like the other small clubs. Remodeled main floor, but downstairs is the same.

Maxime
09-30-15, 09:18
15 minutes (1/4 hour) is now 30 euro. Entrance 40 euro, but 30 euro before noon and 10 euro after 20:00. But last week it was a flat rate of 15 euro entrance fee.

Tariffs change almost daily, so check before you enter. Except 1 or 2 girls, all girls offer AO (without).

Hessen Bub
09-30-15, 10:27
Linear pricing with 60 EUR / 30 min?

HB.

PussyLiccker
09-30-15, 12:22
Linear pricing with 60 EUR / 30 min?

HB.Not linear. It curves with more time. 30 (15 min), 40 (30 min), 70 (1 HR). I like the pricing system, no need to stick around longer if it sucks.

PussyLiccker
10-03-15, 16:37
Forgot to add that Andrea turned on the count down clock for 30 min at the beginning for the session so for those that are concerned about getting all their time. You will get it. I haven't sessioned with many girls here as Andrea was the only one, but what I question is that the meaning of the service club. With Andrea, I got kissing on the couch which felt kinda routine to me like a requirement. Saw the next guy do the same. Outside this kind of club, girls say, I don't want to kiss outside the room which seems to be a lot more common now with girls. I recall I used to kiss girls outside the room at clubs that weren't a service club, but mainly a few years ago. The most outstanding service I got wasn't in a service club, but just at random clubs that are not considered good or bad club for general services. Just how it flows with a particular girl would lead up to it based on my experience.

The girls have to do a minimum of what, but does that mean we will find top service or just technically good?

Vito Corleone
10-04-15, 09:11
Forgot to add that Andrea turned on the count down clock for 30 min at the beginning for the session so for those that are concerned about getting all their time. You will get it. I haven't sessioned with many girls here as Andrea was the only one, but what I question is that the meaning of the service club. With Andrea, I got kissing on the couch which felt kinda routine to me like a requirement. Saw the next guy do the same. Outside this kind of club, girls say, I don't want to kiss outside the room which seems to be a lot more common now with girls. I recall I used to kiss girls outside the room at clubs that weren't a service club, but mainly a few years ago. The most outstanding service I got wasn't in a service club, but just at random clubs that are not considered good or bad club for general services. Just how it flows with a particular girl would lead up to it based on my experience.

The girls have to do a minimum of what, but does that mean we will find top service or just technically good?CIM, cream pies & anal included (I believe anal is extra now).

Free Dude
10-04-15, 19:41

The girls have to do a minimum of what, but does that mean we will find top service or just technically good?First of all, I wouldn't call Freude one of the "service clubs" at the moment. It's an RTC which in general has pretty decent service standards, but its real selling point are the extras and the low price. Most girls really don't provide that great a service. That being said, I thought Andrea was great and the presales were really not on the "autopilot". Maybe because of the girls I had been with before, which were sitting in the vicinity (and we were all having a laugh). In the room I thought she was very good. She can rival or beat many of the girls that are touted as the next best thing in Sharks or Oase.

At first I was going to agree with you statement about the best service being outside of service clubs, but when I actually think about it it's not really true for me. The main thing is that the point of these clubs is that you can be fairly sure what you are going to get (very German), that's also why a large part of the clientele are older locals. Often also not the kind of guys that know how or want to be social with the girls. This also ties in with just sitting and waiting, these types don't like to deal with hunting girls (or feel uncomfortable). This is just part of the clients of course, but still. In the end the lower border of the session is fairly clear and that is important to them. You can still have fun with the girls and it helps if they like you, but this will probably be clear mostly by them spending some time with you that is not directly related to the room. Service will be mostly the same for all. Just as is the case with the large majority of the "only in the room" girls, BTW.

What is top service for you, is your thing. Personally I can differentiate between very good providers (like Moira and Mia in Sharks) and my absolute favorite girls or most memorable girls. For me that last category needs some extra dimension that I usually find with young new girls. That's why I like Samya, most of the time it is hit or miss, but a handful of times I had some absolutely unbelievable sessions because a teenie thought I was funny. Just like "favorite girls" in "service clubs" can be memorable by the way they deal with you during the whole day (stick a tongue in your throat every time they come near for instance).

PussyLiccker
10-04-15, 20:49
Well, certainly you will get services requirements fulfilled at this club. Like the offering not guaranteed at more mainstream clubs. Doesn't mean chances of an outstanding session is greater at a club that is controlled. It's definitely good for those looking for lower risk, requirement filled environment looking for girls offering additional stuff without the hassle of negotiation or press for more funds.

From what I gather, service club is just a more controlled environment than anything else. The girls required to do outside and inside the room. So, a decent club if looking for a guaranteed at least at a technical level. I do like the pricing.

PussyLiccker
10-04-15, 20:54
CIM, cream pies & anal included (I believe anal is extra now).Yeah, I saw the photos of the girls with their offerings at the front desk. Not all offer anal.

Free Dude
10-04-15, 21:54
Yeah, I saw the photos of the girls with their offerings at the front desk. Not all offer anal.Yes, but that doesn't mean it is extra. There is just a handful of girls that offer it. I've seen nothing that would indicate it is not considered included in the price. That would be strange in any case, since the prices just went up and it used to be included in the 30 euros.

Well, certainly you will get services requirements fulfilled at this club. Like the offering not guaranteed at more mainstream clubs. Doesn't mean chances of an outstanding session is greater at a club that is controlled. It's definitely good for those looking for lower risk, requirement filled environment looking for girls offering additional stuff without the hassle of negotiation or press for more funds.

From what I gather, service club is just a more controlled environment than anything else. The girls required to do outside and inside the room. So, a decent club if looking for a guaranteed at least at a technical level. I do like the pricing.What do you mean with "controlled", all clubs are controlled to some extent. Just watch Mauro tell the girls to take their towels down, or (if the rule stands) how they told the girls in Sharks they are not allowed to kiss in public anymore. Most clubs also ask you how the sessions were, presumably because they care. I'm not sure if it is the clubs actually telling the girls what they need to do (definitely not in Freude), but girls that don't DFK are quickly outed as customers will expect it. They'll notice the lack of customers. In other clubs the boss will notice which girls are standoffish and keep an eye out on whether they "fit in", specifically by asking clients whether it was good. "Required" only as in social pressure.

You won't find any of the girls that don't want to do anything in these clubs (like the chicks you have in Aca, Mondial, penelope), so the chance of an outstanding session is greater. Unless you think that girls surrounded by colleagues that provide non-service, are more likely to reach for the stars themselves, then girls that think DFK is the most normal thing in the world. I'd say that is a hard sell to make.

Myrrh
10-04-15, 22:14

In addition there is a Money back guarantee when a girl is not offering the agreed service or manipulates time in your disadvantage.I am just irritated with all these constant changes. The entrance price and other things have changed at least a dozen times in the past year.

It can't be accidental and it is clearly a deliberate tactic by management to try and keep the customers on their toes but I am getting tired of it.

All those raving about the fact that they now have more different time periods for different prices seem to have conveniently overlooked that you are now getting half as much for the same price.

I have always used the 30 euros for 30 minutes arrangement at F39 and this is the time period / price used at pretty much all the other RTCs.

I would guess that 30 minutes is the time used by the majority of customers because unless you haven't cum for a week and are eager to bust a nut then 15 minutes is no good to anyone and few can shag continuously for an hour, or would want to. A 15 minute session would end up with both you and the girl frantically watching the clock.

Now at a stroke you are only getting 15 minutes instead of 30 minutes for 30 euros (so half the previous time) and no one seems to be complaining about this.

I am guessing that it might be the girls rather than management pushing for this price increase because they know that most guys go for 30 minutes so in effect it is a pay rise for them. But it might back fire through guys going to the rooms less often and being more choosy.

I sometimes take two girls for a session but I am unlikely to do that now at this club as it will cost me 80 euros instead of 60. It will just spur me to check out other clubs who keep things simple and stick to the basic price that has been in place for so long.

As for how this money back guarantee will work is anyone's guess. It will be difficult to enforce and will just lead to arguments with any guy who tries to use it ending up being unofficially blacklisted by the other girls.

PussyLiccker
10-04-15, 22:35
What I mean is that the place has a stricter ruling when it comes to what the girls are required to do in terms of services as you pointed out that they will be outed if they don't do DFK, and etc. That's what I mean by control. It's more controlled. That's basically what a service club is. They lay such rules on the girls, and girl comply or they are outed. So therefore, it's a more controlled environment, nothing more. Technically fulfilled doesn't mean, outstanding session or higher chances of that.

Marine One
10-05-15, 01:12
I'm not a without guy, but I interviewed about 5 girls to see what responses I got. Of the 5, I got one that says she does, and that excludes the one I saw public.Do you mean you asked 5 girls, and only 1 of these 5 would agree to AO?? That seems to contradict the other posts that say most girls do AO at F39. My experience some months ago was that about 75% did AO. Hopefully that's still the case.

Marine One
10-05-15, 01:18
Does anyone know if Maria is still at F39? She is a thin girl with a big rack, long light brown hair and an angel wing tattoo across her lower back. Has a bit of MILF or conger look. Very nice personality and service. Thanks for any info, as it may influence my trip plans!

Vito Corleone
10-05-15, 07:25
Do you mean you asked 5 girls, and only 1 of these 5 would agree to AO?? That seems to contradict the other posts that say most girls do AO at F39. My experience some months ago was that about 75% did AO. Hopefully that's still the case.Closer to 95% provide AO. When I was there over a month ago only Beatrix & a girl whose name I forgot was covered only.

Vito Corleone
10-05-15, 07:53
The constant change in pricing is annoying but why complain? I'll just decide to not even bother visiting the place. I remember when they first opened the new AO f39 & prices were 50€ for 30 min including AO. When the clients stated away like the plague, the club changed it back to 30€ half HR. Once Raissa got used to the taste of 50€ , she was on her way out once they changed it back.

If clients avoid the club because of the new pricing then they will change it back quick. If the locals don't mind the price changes then oh well.

Free Dude
10-05-15, 20:54
What I mean is that the place has a stricter ruling when it comes to what the girls are required to do in terms of services as you pointed out that they will be outed if they don't do DFK, and etc. That's what I mean by control. It's more controlled. That's basically what a service club is. They lay such rules on the girls, and girl comply or they are outed. So therefore, it's a more controlled environment, nothing more. Technically fulfilled doesn't mean, outstanding session or higher chances of that.I really don't want to beat the issue to death, but I meant "outed" to customers. Which then will avoid those girls. If the "staff" notices girls don't do anything in public, they might feel more inclined to ask how it was. So nothing to do with "club rules" of doing stuff in public.

Given the amount of girls elswewhere, that don't even want to "technically fullfill" basic service demands, the odds would be better for outstanding service (and that is also my experience). The only way your statement holds (equal chances of a great session), is when the norm of minimum service would make an individual girl less likely to be great then in "other clubs". Why would that be?

Again. Freude isn't a service club at the moment.

Usel1
10-05-15, 22:45
Does anyone know if Maria is still at F39? She is a thin girl with a big rack, long light brown hair and an angel wing tattoo across her lower back. Has a bit of MILF or conger look. Very nice personality and service. Thanks for any info, as it may influence my trip plans!I remind another Maria, dark hair, but not so slim, nice face and sensual approach.

Maxime
10-06-15, 15:49
Only Beatrice and Lina (blond Rumanian girl that worked in NL also) don't offer AO afaik. Both are nice girls on service level (good DFK, OWO and CIM / CIF) though, so definitely worth visiting.

Will not challenge the service (club) discussion, since everybody has its own taste, but yes, club management certainly is important in maintaining a certain service level and rasiing the average (social) level of attitude of the girls present.

Hessen Bub
10-06-15, 16:00
Beatrice, 21 years, 165 cm, slim to medium built, KF34/36, white beautiful skin, blonde straight hair, no tattoos or piercings, be to see-Cups, natural, firm, perfect, great ass. DFK, BBBJ, CIM.

HB.

Breadman
10-13-15, 20:32
Did they move the club back to the old location at Freudenbergstr. 39?

Hessen Bub
10-13-15, 22:17
Yes. Old location.

HB.

Free Dude
10-13-15, 22:18
Did they move the club back to the old location at Freudenbergstr. 39?I don't really get your question. There has been a club at Freudenbergerstrasse for a long time, and a year or so ago it became part of the RTC scene. The club in Herne is called Salome again and still has a fair number of the former Freude girls working there.

HB is correct in his description of Beatrix (spelling on the setcard). Used to be great, but the last few times it took a bit of time to "break down the wall". I still have a good time with her and especially when it was 30 per 30 minutes, always fun for a few romps.

Currently the best girl is Andrea and niece Emma is nice as well, but not in Andrea's league.

Breadman
10-13-15, 22:52
I don't really get your question. I was looking at the monger map and they have F39 at the Herne location.

Happy Fkk
10-14-15, 00:10
Only Beatrice and Lina (blond Rumanian girl that worked in NL also) don't offer AO afaik.I finally tried this club since last two months because I visit a girl in appartment in same town. Each time I only did only one, the most pretty for my taste. None agreed for AO, even the one I already did like that in another club.

Must tell service was good (nothing nasty at all) and my eyes happy. CIM by default.

The last one was really a must do when stand up or walking. When I saw her I though at first: with all the places last 4 days (sharks included, which was poor in beautiful non busy girls so that I did zero), I find here the best look!

Guys adviced me to avoid her, even if she was quite busy. They showed me their piece of choice. There was always 5 guys waiting for her. I finally let her to another who seemed in need, more than me after 4 days.

After a few minutes in room, I was just thinking that if she does AO (did not ask before as guys already told me it was no), then I will do only her next day. Until she told me I fuck too much or ask me to marry her. A beautiful young 'lover' guy took her after and he was the last one of the day. Could not ask if she would be here. No woman no cry.

Between my two visits, I did not recognize one girl, I think all changed.

PussyLiccker
10-14-15, 04:37
I believe I've seen Beatrix if is the blond with nicely shaped Cee cups. She had curls to her hair, wore lots of mascara, light skinned, and sat in-front of the blond short haired Bulgarian and the fat chick next to her couches on the right where Andrea Sat too. Next to Beatrix was a petite and cute girl who I was considering also. So it was either Andrea, Beatrix or the petite chick. Andrea had more of an edge for me. Girls were better than I expected of an AO club. Lots of young ones. Not bad.

Wry Cooter
10-24-15, 00:48
I was at F39 tonight. Showed up at 8:01 pm. Entry fee was 15 E. Pricing on the wall: 40 E for 30 minutes, 50 E for 40 minutes, 70 E for 60 minutes. Only got to try Lina, a tall thin Romanian with a cute face and a nice slim body. Two large stars tattooed on the front of her shoulder blades, one on each side. She allowed AO with me but requested that I don't finish inside. Her body doesn't seem to like birth control. Finished with CIM. 40 minutes well spent. Nice girl. Saw Andrea, wished I had tried her. Maybe tomorrow! I think I saw Beatrice / Beatrix. Nice boobs, are they a bit on the pointy side?

A decent amount of young, attractive women. Not many options in terms of food when I got there, just some soup, cookies, fruit, coffee, and soft drinks. The club is pretty large, looks like a 70's style disco lounge. This place is worth trying out.

Only Beatrice and Lina (blond Rumanian girl that worked in NL also) don't offer AO afaik. Both are nice girls on service level (good DFK, OWO and CIM / CIF) though, so definitely worth visiting.

Will not challenge the service (club) discussion, since everybody has its own taste, but yes, club management certainly is important in maintaining a certain service level and rasiing the average (social) level of attitude of the girls present.

Vito Corleone
10-24-15, 08:13
I think I saw Beatrice / Beatrix. Nice boobs, are they a bit on the pointy side?
Pointy, firm, natural & heavenly!

Wry Cooter
10-25-15, 23:54
Went back to F39 today (Sunday) from about 12 noon to 8 pm. Again the entry was 15 E, this appears to be the flat entry fee now. Tried several of the ladies: Roberta (Ro) who is quite cute with a nice slim body and nice boobs but has a lot to learn in terms of service. Doesn't do AO, that's fine, but her oral skills are subpar and she was very deadfish-like, not a great lay; Cassandra / Cossandra (Ro) a slightly shorter but slim girl with shoulder length hair and a nice bottom. Nose is a bit more prominent. She allowed AO but not CIM, go figure. We just didn't click, chemistry-wise, so couldn't finish through no fault of her own; finally, had a chance to sample Andrea (Ro) later in the evening. She was a bit tired from a busy day but she still gave me a very nice session. She informed me that this pricing structure that I had mentioned (40 E /30 min, 50 E /40 min, 70 E /60 min) was just instituted two days ago along with a new time policy, which is that the client and girl HAVE TO stay in the room for the full 30 minutes. A bit strange but she said it was due to some clients complaining that they weren't getting the full time purchased and that the management was fining the women if they were observed to be leaving the room early. The example she told me: if you leave the room after only 20 minutes in a 30 minute session, the girl will be fined 10 E. Unclear if that is returned to the client or just pocketed. At any rate I saw Beatrice and Lina attending to one man in the main room then they walked off to the room together. They are definitely the two best looking girls at the club, in my opinion (but then I'm very partial to blondes). I confirmed Lina being down with AO, is Beatrice definitely a no-go? Her oral skills seem proficient from what I observed as a spectator.

Vito Corleone
10-26-15, 07:43
I confirmed Lina being down with AO, is Beatrice definitely a no-go? Her oral skills seem proficient from what I observed as a spectator.Beatrix def no AO. I've tried to talk her into it many times. Offered a little extra but still no.

ButtLover
10-26-15, 12:46
Went back to F39 today (Sunday) from about 12 noon to 8 pm. Again the entry was 15 E, this appears to be the flat entry fee now. Tried several of the ladies: Roberta (Ro) who is quite cute with a nice slim body and nice boobs but has a lot to learn in terms of service. Doesn't do AO, that's fine, but her oral skills are subpar and she was very deadfish-like, not a great lay; Cassandra / Cossandra (Ro) a slightly shorter but slim girl with shoulder length hair and a nice bottom. Nose is a bit more prominent. She allowed AO but not CIM, go figure. We just didn't click, chemistry-wise, so couldn't finish through no fault of her own; finally, had a chance to sample Andrea (Ro) later in the evening. She was a bit tired from a busy day but she still gave me a very nice session. She informed me that this pricing structure that I had mentioned (40 E /30 min, 50 E /40 min, 70 E /60 min) was just instituted two days ago along with a new time policy, which is that the client and girl HAVE TO stay in the room for the full 30 minutes. A bit strange but she said it was due to some clients complaining that they weren't getting the full time purchased and that the management was fining the women if they were observed to be leaving the room early. The example she told me: if you leave the room after only 20 minutes in a 30 minute session, the girl will be fined 10 E. Unclear if that is returned to the client or just pocketed. At any rate I saw Beatrice and Lina attending to one man in the main room then they walked off to the room together. They are definitely the two best looking girls at the club, in my opinion (but then I'm very partial to blondes). I confirmed Lina being down with AO, is Beatrice definitely a no-go? Her oral skills seem proficient from what I observed as a spectator.Hi.

Must you decide in advance hos long time you are going to spend in the room?

BL.

Maxime
10-26-15, 18:56
You never know in F39, but indeed is the 15 euro entrance fee extended for this week (and weekends open again, after 2 weekends of closure due to road works). Really hope they increase the entrance fee again (to 30 or so), since too many men present now compared to the amount of girls (20-25). Very difficult to get hold on some of the po; ular girls. Also no more real food, only soup and bread, but happily you can order out if you want and let it deliver.

Indeed strict 30 minutes policy, even 25 minutes gives raise to the 10 euro penalty. Some girls really had big discussions with the thekefrau about this. And no, this 10 euro does not go to you, but to the club.

BigBuddy69
10-26-15, 20:29
I can confirm, Roberta gives a crappy service, one of the worst I had in three years, but Ruby gives an heavenly service, one of the best I had in three years!

You can start with 30 minutes and extend when the time is out.

Usel1
11-05-15, 09:15
10-12 & ab 20 Uhr:

Tagesticket 15 Euro!!

What to think about this cheating notice?

15€ all day or 15 € fron 10 to 12 and after 20?

Vito Corleone
11-05-15, 11:03
10-12 & ab 20 Uhr:

Tagesticket 15 Euro!!

What to think about this cheating notice?

15 all day or 15 fron 10 to 12 and after 20?How is it cheating? Confusing.

BigBuddy69
11-05-15, 12:19
You come between 10 and 12 or after 20 and you pay 15 euro for the entrance.

Usel1
11-05-15, 14:55
Yes Vito, a bit confusing.

"Tages" should mean daily.

Wry Cooter
11-06-15, 08:33
Actually I'm pretty sure I arrived after 12 noon and I still only had to pay the 15 E. I think that's the admission price they're charging all day, every day now.

You come between 10 and 12 or after 20 and you pay 15 euro for the entrance.

Wry Cooter
11-06-15, 08:37
Well the girls I went with wanted to know the amount of time beforehand. They then informed the front desk. In fact, when I went with Lina I think she assumed it would be 30 minutes but when I told her I wanted 40, she had to run back to the front and inform them. With this new time policy it seems to have some of the girls on edge. I like that management is trying to make sure that all the clients get their money's worth, time-wise but I remember finishing a bit early with Andrea (it was quite sensation-al) and we basically had to just stay in the room and chat about things. I now know she's a big fan of Coca Cola! Haha.

Hi.

Must you decide in advance hos long time you are going to spend in the room?

BL.

Neurosynth
11-06-15, 18:49
Can someone summarize what the AO situation is at F39 these days? It seems to have varied widely over the last year+ in reaction to pending law changes and so on.

BigBuddy69
11-06-15, 20:17
Actually I'm pretty sure I arrived after 12 noon and I still only had to pay the 15 E. I think that's the admission price they're charging all day, every day now.There was some kind of discount lately and you had to pay 15 € no matter when you arrived.

At neurosynth: there is a "Kondompflicht" sign but you can still have AO sex with many girls, sometimes in public action.

I saw Cassandra riding a man bareback on one of the couches near the entrance and Andrea getting fucked bareback in the kino by an hairy turkish guy.

Cassandra was creampied and the hairy guy came on Andrea's boobs.

I spent two sessions of one hour with Ruby and came three times in her.

Jimmy Boy 99
11-06-15, 22:39
Can someone summarize what the AO situation is at F39 these days? It seems to have varied widely over the last year+ in reaction to pending law changes and so on.AO is still the norm if you ask for it. The non-AO girls will usually tell you upfront they are not AO. Some AO girls now ask either on the couch or in the room if you want with or without condom, hoping you will say with condom. If you only want AO, tell the girl so before you waste too much time sitting with her on the couch.

Neurosynth
11-07-15, 01:39
Thanks Jimmy Boy 99 and BigBuddy69. Sounds like they are almost back to where they once were.

Sirioja
11-09-15, 13:41
HappyF,

Even you killed my Sharks night, you should love Esmeralda. Bu body with small ass, which can't compete with Karin pink rose ass. Esmeralda is friendly and good services, covered for me, enjoyed speaking Russian with her, she speaks German, but not much English. Fake blond now.

Usel1
11-09-15, 22:07
Hi guys!

I had lot of fun.

Congratulation to Ruby, just a confirmation.

Good surprise the sweet and baby-face Emy!

Cassandra, horny as usual.

Good mention for the Bulgarian Melly and Nelly! Great feeling each other to give stereo heading. .

Stunning Mirella; I don't think she is going to stay more.

She looks so cold, but buy the end of closure, she changed her mood convincing me to "zimmer".

Good performance.

Sirioja
11-11-15, 23:09
HappyF,

Even you killed my Sharks night, you should love Esmeralda. Bu body with small ass, which can't compete with Karin pink rose ass. Esmeralda is friendly and good services, covered for me, enjoyed speaking Russian with her, she speaks German, but not much English. Fake blond now.When Karin is rose flower ass, Esmeralda. Bu, fake blond, is dark flower ass.

About Beatrice. Ro, smiling, friendly, nice tits, but GND with lack for body care, no AO, she is right for this, very average services, 40/30 mn, for same rate you can have stunning, friendly girls at Aca and for 50 , pretty and top GFE girls at Sharks.

Entry 15 before noon, staff very friendly, soup, cakes and fruits to eat.

About 15 girls, but no Alexandra. Out of Esmeralda, girls are low GND and could not get good business in big club, reason why some provide AO to get business, even risky.

Free Dude
11-12-15, 10:19
About Beatrice. Ro, smiling, friendly, nice tits, but GND with lack for body care, no AO, she is right for this, very average services, 40/30 mn, for same rate you can have stunning, friendly girls at Aca and for 50 , pretty and top GFE girls at Sharks.

Entry 15 before noon, staff very friendly, soup, cakes and fruits to eat.

This is very surprising, given your mad skills in "making girls act like girlfriend intimacy, almost close to soon" or however you put it. Some people that know her might say that if you act like a normal guy, it is fairly easy to get good service from her. Better than say, you Bulgarian squinter in Sharks (who is still nice enough BTW).

The pricing shows that you at least didn't visit this week, as the pricing is back to 20 (happy hour) or 30 for entrance.

Sirioja
11-12-15, 11:41
This is very surprising, given your mad skills in "making girls act like girlfriend intimacy, almost close to soon" or however you put it. Some people that know her might say that if you act like a normal guy, it is fairly easy to get good service from her. Better than say, you Bulgarian squinter in Sharks (who is still nice enough BTW).

The pricing shows that you at least didn't visit this week, as the pricing is back to 20 (happy hour) or 30 for entrance.After somebody killed my Sunday night at Sharks, was at Freunde this Monday afternoon, 15 before noon, 25 after.

Beatrice is smiling, friendly, nice tits, average face, average teeth, but 40/30 mn is very expensive for her lack of sensuality or skill, I know so many romanian girls or even Aylice who are less expensive, even for 50 , due to their woman level and some are top class for look like Karin or Francesca or Madi. Beatrice is not behaving like a real woman. I don't think we are attracted by same women, I need classy, with good body care and behaving like a real woman, not just a teen always laughing, I need sensuality, not a clown.

I wanted to make my own opinion about AO clubs, after club Angelique, I confirm, out of fake blond Esmeralda. Bu, just low GND there, high GND is for me Valentina Samya, would could not make good business in normal club, maybe could work at Bab, PSR or Bernds.

Rates written are 40/30 mn, 50/40 mn, Beatrice asked me, but no need to extend over the minimum, 70 for 1 h, girls start the clock when room begins and alarm rings when time ends.

Next discovery will be Dietz, because I can go after to better looking girls in FRA.

Maxime
11-15-15, 11:25
Thanks Jimmy Boy 99 and BigBuddy69. Sounds like they are almost back to where they once were.By 'once'you mean a few months ago? Since F39 is still a RTC club where AO is the default offering. Can not be compared with the old F29 where public action but (sex) WITH condom was the norm.

Out of Esmeralda, girls are low GND and could not get good business in big club, reason why some provide AO to get business, even risky.All is subjective of course, but IMHO there are many GND options (like Andrea, Emma, Anastasia, Esmeralda, Julia, Beatrice, etc) and AO is still the norm (only 1 or 2 girls don't offer this, and mention this explicitly before going to the room).

Myrrh
11-15-15, 15:13
Beatrice is smiling, friendly, nice tits, average face, average teeth, but 40/30 mn is very expensive for her lack of sensuality or skill, I know so many romanian girls or even Aylice who are less expensive, even for 50 , due to their woman level and some are top class for look like Karin or Francesca or Madi. Beatrice is not behaving like a real woman. I don't think we are attracted by same women, I need classy, with good body care and behaving like a real woman, not just a teen always laughing, I need sensuality, not a clown.

Rates written are 40/30 mn, 50/40 mn, Beatrice asked me, but no need to extend over the minimum, 70 for 1 h, girls start the clock when room begins and alarm rings when time ends.
About Beatrice. Ro, smiling, friendly, nice tits, but GND with lack for body care, no AO, she is right for this, very average services, 40/30 mn, for same rate you can have stunning, friendly girls at Aca and for 50 , pretty and top GFE girls at Sharks.At last a man who seems to be speaking my language.

Dead Beat (rice) is lamer than lame.

Nicely tinted long blonde hair with lovely curls and tresses, puts on that cute little shy smile when she sees you looking at her and an hour glass figure with curves and dimples in the right places. I must admit when I first laid eyes on her I thought that she stood out from the other girls.

I was in the club for 8 hours and watched as she went with guy after guy. She would come back sit on the couch for less than 5 minutes before another guy would grab her and it was off to the room again. Some guys just would not give her any breathing space.

I pointed this out to a German guy I got talking to and he said that he agreed she was cute but warned me that she was condom only. Perhaps the only girl there who insisted on condoms 100% of the time. But if she was condom only then I could not understand why she was so popular when most guys go to this club mainly for the AO possibility. If they wanted cute GND but not AO then they could find that at any number of normal FKK clubs where there would be a wider choice of cute girls than at F39.

I was determined to find out why this girl was so popular. She must have dynamite between her legs because she seemed to be blowing the guys away.

But a couple of attempts to go with her were unsuccessful because I wasn't quick enough. I thought it would be nice to give her a few minutes after finishing a session to catch her breath before approaching her but some guys would not even wait for her to get back to the couch but would intercept her on her way back there from the room or even when she went to the drinks machine. One time I saw her at the drinks machine and was moving towards her, because by then I had realised that you needed to grab her the moment when she is available, when another guy saw me making the move and quick stepped to her before grabbing her arm and whisking her off to the room.

Towards the end of the day I eventually caught up with her. She looked tired. She must have gone to the room with at least a dozen guys non-stop. However she immediately put on a welcoming smile.

But the first warning sign came when she said that she did not really want to do a blow job on the couch but would prefer to go to the room for that. Another girl nearby stepped in helpfully to point out that Beatrice was condom only. This girl knew that I was only into bare meat. To be fair Beatrice also told me up front straightaway that she was condom only but I wanted to see why she was so 'special'.

She wanted to give me the briefest of BBBJs before putting on the condom but I refused and asked for BBBJ to completion instead.

For me condom sex in an AO club is like sacrilege.

It's disrespectful to all those girls who are prepared to put their neck on the line to provide this special service. So why should she get the same money as the other girls without putting herself through the same sort of risk?

In the room she then proceeded to give me the lamest BBBJ I have ever had. Little licks and nibbles interspersed with her constantly pausing to look at me from under her curly fringed hair with a conceited, coy, look that said 'you're must be really enjoying this aren't you'?

I wasn't. If she wasn't going do bareback then I expected a dirty, super slutty blow job instead that would make me struggle to hold on to my sperm. However the blowjob was the sort of thing that the girl next door would give. Amateurish, hesitant and tame. I guess a shy, 'goody two shoes' girl like her was never going to turn into a brazen, spunk loving, dirty, tattooed porn star in the room.

I called a halt to proceedings halfway through and she did look disappointed. I guess she really is a nice girl who cares about leaving the customer satisfied but she was just a little too nice to turn me on. I would rather less cute looking who would provide a down and dirty service.

She is the sort of girl who it would be good to cuddle up to, hold hands and look into her eyes whilst she gives you little, pecking kisses on the lips. A little bit of girl friend experience in between no holes barred, brutal workout sessions with some of those dirty AO hoes that they have here. But I am not willing to pay 30, (now 40) euros for that sort of girl friend experience. Definitely not at this place.

PacificRim
11-15-15, 21:13
At last a man who seems to be speaking my language.
I can only assume that your language must not be English.

PussyLiccker
11-15-15, 21:33
I tried Andrea over her because I just sense her to provide better services. Main reason was her saying she does AO made think that she would likely be nonrestrictive although my intention wasn't to do AO. That was the reason why I interviewed girls asking if they do AO. Andrea is the pick if people want a sure thing. She was the only girl I tried there.

Myrrh
11-16-15, 00:30
Even you killed my Sharks night, you should love Esmeralda. Bu body with small ass, which can't compete with Karin pink rose ass. Esmeralda is friendly and good services, covered for me, enjoyed speaking Russian with her, she speaks German, but not much English. Fake blond now.Once again you seemed to have hit the nail bang on the head.

All this chatter about other girls over the past few weeks but no one else seem to have mentioned Esmeralda, or Mesmerisda as I like to refer to her, because I find her mesmirising. That slender, lithe body combined with a pretty, sultry face sets her apart from perhaps all the other girls that I saw on my visits.

I saw that guys heads would turn when she was walking around naked and the towel that I was wearing would sometimes be turned into a mini-tent involuntarily when she was nearby.

She may not be to everyone's taste as she has dark Bulgarian, almost gypsy like looks but definitely attractive.

But the bad news is I have been with her twice and on both occasions she made it clear that she is AO-lite. The first time she did not mention condoms but didn't want me to cum inside. Whereas the second time she proposed condom use and reluctantly went ahead when I did not want to use one.

So she is a clean pussy girl and for that reason I am not sure whether I would go with her again though because it was tough fucking such a nice body knowing that you can never cum inside it. Also although she gave a good service and allowed me to spunk unto her long tongue, she then spat the spunk back onto my body. Ugh! But she is nice looking nevertheless.

Neurosynth
11-16-15, 02:45
By 'once'you mean a few months ago? Since F39 is still a RTC club where AO is the default offering.A few months ago I believe there was a period of time when AO service was "banned" but then it came back.

Vito Corleone
11-16-15, 04:20
A few months ago I believe there was a period of time when AO service was "banned" but then it came back.The signs are posted all over service with condoms. Advertising is banned.

Vito Corleone
11-16-15, 04:49
I have enjoyed my sessions with her. Nice fun personality, passionate DFK & a good sex. Average BJ but her out of this world tits make up for it. I usually bang her early in the day before she gets too busy. Covered sex isn't an issue for me. Her body & pretty face are seems to be the reason why she's so popular. Maybe Frenchy & Myrrh was expecting too much from the hype. Maybe she was just worn out.

I don't understand why people are raving about Lina / Lena. Been with her a couple times & she looks good for an AO club & yes her pussy feels good because it's bare & her BJ isn't anything to get excited about. Average session IMO.

Now 30 e was a good deal. Not sure if any of the girls is worth 40 e.

Sirioja
11-16-15, 23:26
I went to Freude because heard of a girl named Alexandra, but no Alexandra, last Monday, also no Lina.

Esmeralda. Bu, now fake blond with black asshole, after Karin pink asshole, came to me to eat half of my mandarin. Just have to have eyes to notice her, compare to GND there and I m not attracted by GND, even if they are top performer, but I go only with pretty girls for my tastes. Quite good BBBJ and good stamina for Esmeralda who is friendly. I m not interested by AO, I just wanted to confirm that girls work in these clubs because couldn't have god business in normal big club. Andrea and Beatrice are GND for me, I went to Beatrice for her tits and shy smile, but legs and pussy badly shaved, average face and teeth, she says not providing AO, but not a problem for me. Very average services, even Beatrice was very friendly, laughing very often, not a real woman, but teeny behavior for me. Also noticed a white skin, chestnut mid length hair, small girl, maybe EMA?

Sirioja
11-17-15, 19:30
Now 30 e was a good deal. Not sure if any of the girls is worth 40 e.Freude rates are 40€/30 min, 50/40 min and 70 for 1 h.

I think AO clubs only worth for who want only AO sex, out of beauty, because for 40€/30 mn, you can have very pretty girls in Aca. A girl like Kate would be a superstar at GT, Oase, Sharks.

Myrrh
11-18-15, 00:30
Now 30 e was a good deal. Not sure if any of the girls is worth 40 e.All the other RTCs have a rate of 30 euros for 30 minutes. It has a nice symmetry about it and this rate has been like that for such a long time in the RTCs that any change is difficult to accept.

The girls at F39 are not a third better looking or better performing than girls at other RTCs. But now F39 girls cost a third more than other clubs.

I find that the girls at F39 fall into two groups.

Group 1: About 3 to 5 younger, slimmer and better looking girls who avoid eye contact with most of the guys, try to avoid doing AO if they can or if they do are only AO-lite.

Group 2: The rest and this lot are no better looking than the girls at the other RTCs. In fact after I have gone with a couple of the girls from the first group I am walking around genuinely scratching my head trying to figure out which of the remaining girls are just about passable.

Some are real hogs! Literally.

Overweight, double tyres round their waists, droopy tits, brutal faces. Just like in the other RTCs.

It is a myth that the girls on F39 are significantly younger, slimmer and better looking than at the other RTCs. It is a myth unfortunately perpetuated by some on here whose judgement I have normally found in the past reliable. These girls certainly don't provide as good an AO service as at other RTCs. In other RTCs typically virtually all the girls will not only provide AO readily but AO to completion as well. The one exception is Dietz where there four condomettes (but these 4 are old, fat and ugly anyway).

There were only four things that I had found was better at F39 compared to other RTCs.

1) Larger number of girls. Typically 20+. So more girls than at all the other RTCs which sometimes have only 8 to 10 although Dietz usually has around 18.

2) Large size of the club. So if you are staying there a long time then at least you could wander round a bit to stretch your legs.

3) Better facilities / decor. There are some wet areas at the back of the club that I have still not used. The TV screens are large and show better porn (like from the GB01 website with gooey gangbang scenes in glorious HD). One big plus is a kino with a bed where two or more couples could get it on side by side whilst there is porn on the screen. Although this room often attracts an audience quickly whenever you take a girl in there which can be off putting.

4) Lots of filling, hot, food twice a day plus some soup in between. This made it possible to stay long periods in the club unlike other clubs where you only really have thin, wimpy, weiner sausages with skins like cartilage. But now F39 have stopped the food apart from soup.

5) One possible last good thing was that whenever I went to F39 most of the girls were different from previous visits. They seem to have a large revolving cast of girls. This compares to Dietz where the girls are the same for months on end with only a couple of new additions over time.

I sometimes used to give girls a 10 euro tip if I thought they performed particularly well and I often doubled up with a two girl session. This was feasible when the rate was 30 euros but not now that it is 40.

I, like others, will just be much more choosy before going with a girl and if I am in any doubt then I just won't give a girl a chance. No more doubling up or tipping and certainly no more 'mercy fucks' where I let a girl who I am not 100% sure of, but who has shown persistent interest in me, to join a threesome as the makeweight.

As mentioned before I am sick of all of the constant changes. Now they have inexplicably stopped the food. If they have the facilities then don't they realise that guys will stay longer and spend more money on the girls if they can eat on the premises. The club can also charge a premium on the door entry for the food whether the guys eat it or not like at the FKKs.

Maybe the club wants more guys through the door and a faster turnaround. By lowering the door fee and providing no real food then maybe they can achieve this.

But the clubs is huge and can accommodate a large number of guys so there is no need for a quick turnover. Also by lowering the door fee but increasing the girl fee then the girls benefit more from the changes than the club itself. The lower door fee may not be offset by a far greater increase in guys through the door.

I suspect that the lowered door fee is just to get new customers in who would not normally visit. They will then soon change again and move the door charge back up to 30 or 40 euros, whilst not bringing back the food and keeping the girl fee at 40 euros per hour.

Once the girls get used to charging 40 euros they will strongly oppose any move back to 30 euros.

Eventually when the guys realise that the price is not moving back down then they will get used to it and forget that it used to be 30. Guys in time will be taking the same number of girls to the rooms per visit as before and the girls will have benefited permanently.

By constantly changing then the club realises that this will make it difficult for guys to keep track and remember how things used to be and whether it was better for them in the past. The club will then be able to manoeuvre themselves into a better position without anyone noticing. So with higher prices, lower costs but with the same number of guys through the door or even more.

However these constant changes, removal of food and the girl prices increases will just lead me to try out other clubs now and I will visit less often.

Sirioja
11-18-15, 07:51
For free foods, only dry cakes, fruits: mandarin, apple, banana, and soups, with coffee and soft drinks, but entry is very cheap, compare to Oase for 70 with dogs foods. A girl proposed me to share her meal. Staff is very friendly even if You don t speak more German than "bitte" and "danke" , but that's enough, even at Sharks or Oase where staff are not the most friendly. Club has sauna, kino with couches to sleep. Just, girls don t make me dream and as I m not interested by AO sex, I can find at Aca, with entry 30 , girls who make me dream for 40/30 mn, just my tastes to prefer beauties.

Christian G
11-18-15, 10:48
I think AO clubs only worth for who want only AO sex, out of beauty, because for 40/30 mn, you can have very pretty girls in Aca. I'm not agree. AO is not the only extra included in the price, you can also have CIM and anal in the price. 40 euro / 30 min in ACA is not included of CIM nor Anal. Personally I don't interest in AO but I like RTC because I can find a full service without pay extra money.

Vito Corleone
11-18-15, 10:58
Freude rates are 40/30 min, 50/40 min and 70 for 1 h.Geez really? I didn't know that. Thanks for the info!

Vito Corleone
11-18-15, 11:02
I'm not agree. AO is not the only extra included in the price, you can also have CIM and anal in the price. 40 euro / 30 min in ACA is not included of CIM nor Anal. Personally I don't interest in AO but I like RTC because I can find a full service without pay extra money.I also agree. CIM & anal included much better deal compared to aca. Earlier this year when super cute tight toned bod Katja was covered only but def worth the price just for hot BJ.

Vito Corleone
11-18-15, 11:31
I went to Freude because heard of a girl named Alexandra, but no Alexandra, last Monday, also no Lina.Alexandra is attractive for an AO club but nothing special compared to GT, aca Sharks.

Sirioja
11-18-15, 14:11
Not sure all girls provide anal or CIM, very average look are obliged to get some business, same like for AO, they wouldn't work with only standard services.

Christian G
11-18-15, 17:15
Not sure all girls provide anal or CIMYes not many girls provide anal, but I never had a problem for CIM. Seems almost all girls offer CIM.

Delta Indigo
12-07-15, 13:17
Yes not many girls provide anal, but I never had a problem for CIM. Seems almost all girls offer CIM.I am thinking of visiting this club, does anyone have any idea which girls provide anal?

Christian G
12-07-15, 15:40
I am thinking of visiting this club, does anyone have any idea which girls provide anal?If they not change, there should be a showcase with pics and service.

Myrrh
12-08-15, 00:42
I am thinking of visiting this club, does anyone have any idea which girls provide anal?As you would probably expect not the most attractive ones.

In the times that I have been to this place there were only three.

Two who looked almost identical to each other. I think one was called Anna or Gabi? Short, squat, with the widest, floppiest, most cellulite ridden ass imaginable. Looked like a slow moving warthog from the rear when she was walking in front of you.

Plus a thin girl, Andrea, with the worst, most charcoal stained teeth imaginable. They had been burnt to the size of toothpicks and worst thing of all is that she kept sucking on them whenever she was speaking to you.

I once asked to look at her ass hole and it was as raw and and as red as a baboon's.

That plus the teeth put me off ever considering going with her.

Usel1
12-08-15, 01:49
Hi dudes.

Last year, Freude closed for Winter holiday.

Any news or rumors about a end-new-year break?

I suppose that many girls would be on holiday but some of them (enough.) still remain.

Thanks for the info.

Maxime
12-08-15, 21:11
Currently between 25-27 girls present, of which 3 offer Anal (Gaby, Anna and a small Bulgarian girl), ALL offer CIM.

Club will be open during winter, only not on Christmas days and Sylvester. Line up will be little smaller, but not very bad.

Myrrh
12-08-15, 21:33
Club will be open during winter, only not on Christmas days and Sylvester. Line up will be little smaller, but not very bad.Will there be any clubs (RTC, FKK, Partytreff or any other like swinger or gangbang clubs) open on Christmas day and New Years Eve & New Years day?

I would rather spend those days shagging than being bored with the family.

When you say 'Christmas days' I assume you mean Christmas day and not Christmas and Boxing day (the day after Christmas day).

I would have thought that some of these German sex clubs might be holding NYE parties. There are some swinger clubs in the UK who are holding parties on NYE.

Maxime
12-11-15, 13:08
Will there be any clubs (RTC, FKK, Partytreff or any other like swinger or gangbang clubs) open on Christmas day and New Years Eve & New Years day?

I would rather spend those days shagging than being bored with the family.

When you say 'Christmas days' I assume you mean Christmas day and not Christmas and Boxing day (the day after Christmas day).

I would have thought that some of these German sex clubs might be holding NYE parties. There are some swinger clubs in the UK who are holding parties on NYE.Here an overview (in Dutch, ,but since it is a simple overview table, it is self explanatory):

http://www.ijsberenforum.com/forum/showthread.php?43288-Beste-periode-dag-eindejaar&p=454360#post454360.

For example FKK Sharks (www.fkk-sharks.de/saunaclub-events).

24-12:18:00 - 05:00 uur.

25-12:11:00 - 05:00 uur.

26-12:11:00 - 05:00 uur.

31-12:17:00 - (open end).

01-01:14:00 - 05:00 uur.

Myrrh
12-12-15, 17:03
Here an overview (in Dutch, ,but since it is a simple overview table, it is self explanatory)Maxime, that's great and thanks for posting. However disappointingly the table does not seem to mention any of the red carpet clubs like FKK Freude, Arabella, etc.

Also only a couple of partytreffs are mentioned.

Going to an FKK would be better than staying in the UK to monger even though it would work out a hell of a lot more expensive than going to the red carpet clubs or partytreffs.

Shdbu
12-13-15, 01:45
I am thinking of visiting this club, does anyone have any idea which girls provide anal?Is anal with or without condom? I may visit in January. Any idea if the anti-AO laws will take into effect?

Usel1
12-13-15, 12:05
Is anal with or without condom? I may visit in January. Any idea if the anti-AO laws will take into effect?Always with.

Girls have strange mind. AO but not for anal.

New law?

It would interesting to know if is havving affect or not approved yet.

Hessen Bub
12-13-15, 13:02
Always

It would interesting to know if is havving affect or not approved yet.RTFF. It's been discussed extensively.

HB.

Myrrh
12-13-15, 14:06
One of the great things about going to these RTCs in the past was that you knew that you could just choose a girl, any girl, and it would be a case of no condoms, no pull outs, no exceptions.

F39 was a bit different as some girls have always been known to try and get away with using gummis (especially if they thought the guy was new and probably didn't know any better) or pull the AO-lite card once the session has started and the guy was committed. So you would need to choose your girl carefully. Perhaps interview her whilst sitting on the couch which kind of cuts down on the spontaneity.

Nowadays there even seems to be some girls who used to provide AO freely in the past but who are now reluctant to. Bonny is a case in point. The first time I saw her, after she did an impromptu naked twerk in front of me her cute little ass going up and down, I had no hesitation in taking her into the kino where I cum-dumped her doggy style. No mention of condoms at any point.

The second time I saw her, on another visit, she recognized me and I needed little persuading to take her for a session. But this time as we were about to get down to it she asked to use a gummi. I refused because we had not used one the first time and she seemed a little put out by this but in the end reluctantly agreed. As it was a two girl session and given her reluctance to go bare I decided to cum in the other girl.

The third time I saw her, as I knew that she didn't want to go AO the last time, I was not that keen to session with her. But she kept looking over at me and in the end came and sat on my couch staring deep into my eyes like a forsaken puppy. I decided to give her another chance but this time she absolutely refused to do it without a gummi. I was convinced that I could persuade her given the previous two AO occasions but after a BBBJ she suddenly produced a gummi out of nowhere and repeatedly tried to put it on me. In the end I had to take the gummi and throw it across the room. As only BBBJ and HJ was on the menu I lost interest and the session ended disappointingly early.

Neurosynth
12-13-15, 23:03
Just got back from F39 after spending time at Dietzenbach the day before. I had 2 very nice sessions with Anastasia and didn't bother trying the alternatives.

I had been with her before some 9 months ago and she remembered me. I don't want to make promises for her, but at least my experience has been she's a total GFE. The first time today after an incredible make-out session and BBBJ she actually pulled out a condom, but I immediately said "Gummi? I don't want a Gummi. < sad face > . " Then she said, "oh, no gummi? OK!" My time at Dietzenbach with Dani had been OK, but Anastasia is one of the best I've had. Or at least that's how it seems now in the extended after-glow.

You may already know about her, but for others, Anastasia is a Bulgarian. She's about 5'8" (and obviously looks much taller with her FKK shoes on), is the only one with short cropped hair, dyed blond with dark streaks, fair skin and a pleasant girl-next-door face. Her body is perhaps a little overweight, but then it's easy to look that way when surrounded by underfed Romanians. I like her fine the way she is, including her wonderful full and firm boobs.

As for the 40 E for 30 minute rate, I think that's fine. Unlike some other RTCs the rooms have clocks, and because of this (and personal pride) you will get your full 30 minutes. I've found that the 30 E girls at other RTC clubs are short on foreplay (e. g. BBBJ), and it seems like the girls get impatient after 20 minutes and want you done and over with. At least in the case of Anastasia my 30 minutes lasted 40 minutes!

Besides the F39 infrastructure is at least 2 or 3 cuts above that found at Dietzenbach. Yes, we are there for the girls and not the ambience, but isn't it possible that better ambience sets a tone and makes both the guy and girl a bit more sensual, ending up with better sex than otherwise? Dietzenbach and others (such as Annabella) are dark and even a bit depressing. F39 is spread out, there is at least *some* food, there are multiple bathrooms (unlike the one and only at Dietzenbach.), the lighting is better, the place seems generally cleaner, and so on.

Vito Corleone
12-14-15, 12:10
You may already know about her, but for others, Anastasia is a Bulgarian. She's about 5'8" (and obviously looks much taller with her FKK shoes on), is the only one with short cropped hair, dyed blond with dark streaks, fair skin and a pleasant girl-next-door face. Her body is perhaps a little overweight, but then it's easy to look that way when surrounded by underfed Romanians. I like her fine the way she is, including her wonderful full and firm boobs.

Besides the F39 infrastructure is at least 2 or 3 cuts above that found at Dietzenbach. Yes, we are there for the girls and not the ambience, but isn't it possible that better ambience sets a tone and makes both the guy and girl a bit more sensual, ending up with better sex than otherwise? Dietzenbach and others (such as Annabella) are dark and even a bit depressing. F39 is spread out, there is at least *some* food, there are multiple bathrooms (unlike the one and only at Dietzenbach.), the lighting is better, the place seems generally cleaner, and so on.Anastasia is a pretty good session. A bit tough around the edges & some tats but very GFE. Did her many times at Grimberg before her bolt ONS. She did AO anal back then.

All the RTC clubs are very dark & depressing with those ridiculous red light bulbs same couches & etc. F39 is a much better club if facilities & multiple places to take a dump makes a difference. Other than Raissa, never really felt rushed at the RTC clubs.

Vito Corleone
12-15-15, 00:37
One of the great things about going to these RTCs in the past was that you knew that you could just choose a girl, any girl, and it would be a case of no condoms, no pull outs, no exceptions.

F39 was a bit different as some girls have always been known to try and get away with using gummis (especially if they thought the guy was new and probably didn't know any better) or pull the AO-lite card once the session has started and the guy was committed. So you would need to choose your girl carefully. Perhaps interview her whilst sitting on the couch which kind of cuts down on the spontaneity..F39 is a bit strange lately. The different prices, AO not AO whatever. All the other rtc clubs girls don't even bother asking. They just ride on top raw dog. Only the 5 girls at Dietz & Alexandra at Arabella are covered only. I don't remember when I last sessioned with an AO lite girl at the RTC (not including 39).

Vito Corleone
12-16-15, 02:09
F39 was a bit different as some girls have always been known to try and get away with using gummis (especially if they thought the guy was new and probably didn't know any better) or pull the AO-lite card once the session has started and the guy was committed.

The second time I saw her, on another visit, she recognized me and I needed little persuading to take her for a session. But this time as we were about to get down to it she asked to use a gummi. I refused because we had not used one the first time and she seemed a little put out by this but in the end reluctantly agreed. As it was a two girl session and given her reluctance to go bare I decided to cum in the other girl.

The third time I saw her, as I knew that she didn't want to go AO the last time, I was not that keen to session with her. But she kept looking over at me and in the end came and sat on my couch staring deep into my eyes like a forsaken puppy. I decided to give her another chance but this time she absolutely refused to do it without a gummi. I was convinced that I could persuade her given the previous two AO occasions but after a BBBJ she suddenly produced a gummi out of nowhere and repeatedly tried to put it on me. In the end I had to take the gummi and throw it across the room. As only BBBJ and HJ was on the menu I lost interest and the session ended disappointingly early.Some girls did try to pull the AO lite crap back in August. If the session was good & I planned to pick her again I would respect her wishes. If it was one of those, well I felt her insides & nothing special I would just cream in them anyway.

With Bonny, I would have just ended the session, left the room & explain to Dagmar why I ended it & refuse to pay. If she was upfront about the gummi then whatever. If she waits till you're committed then tries to pull of that crap then I'm paying zero. I would hold my ground even if big muscle low IQ comes out from the back office. I came close to a UFC match with rocky balboa at Palace back in the day.

Maxime
12-25-15, 09:09
Prices changed again: now 30 euro entrance all day (but still no decent food.).

Session with girls now 50 (Euro for 30 minutes, not competitive anymore with other RTCs where it is still 30 euro for half hour (same girls, same service). If you go 20 minutes, it is 30 euro, so if it is really bad, you can limit the financial damage. And 75 euro for an hour.

Since several RTCs are closed during holidays (like Verena) many girls and very good line up (between 25 and 30 is more than most other clubs have during the holidays). Between 8-10 come from Verena and also some newbees.

Myrrh
12-25-15, 12:26

Session with girls now 50 (Euro for 30 minutes, not competitive anymore with other RTCs where it is still 30 euro for half hour (same girls, same service). If you go 20 minutes, it is 30 euro, so if it is really bad, you can limit the financial damage.

Since several RTCs are closed during holidays (like Verena) many girls and very good line up (between 25 and 30 is more than most other clubs have during the holidays).Yet more changes, on top of the long list of frequent changes throughout the whole of this year. There have been constant changes at this place. The only thing you can expect from this place is change. Also gradually less provided than before but for more money charged.

As I predicted a few weeks ago the drop in the door price would only be a temporary one, a cynical move intended just to get new customers through the door, and then they would put the door price back to what it was before but now with no food.

I suspect that the lowered door fee is just to get new customers in who would not normally visit. They will then soon change again and move the door charge back up to 30 or 40 euros, whilst not bringing back the food and keeping the girl fee at 40 euros per hour.

Once the girls get used to charging 40 euros they will strongly oppose any move back to 30 euros.

Eventually when the guys realise that the price is not moving back down then they will get used to it and forget that it used to be 30. Guys in time will be taking the same number of girls to the rooms per visit as before and the girls will have benefited permanently.

By constantly changing then the club realises that this will make it difficult for guys to keep track and remember how things used to be and whether it was better for them in the past. The club will then be able to manoeuvre themselves into a better position without anyone noticing. So with higher prices, lower costs but with the same number of guys through the door or even more.

However these constant changes, removal of food and the girl prices increases will just lead me to try out other clubs now and I will visit less often.However they seemed to have been even more cynical and exploitative than I expected. They have used the closure of other RTCs like Verena to up the girl price to 50 euros. Up from 30 and then 40 in less than 6 months.

I suspect that the owner's long term aim is to turn the club into a proper FKK with full FKK prices. So I predict next that he will re-introduce food but up the entrance price to 50 euros. Plus you will have to pay extra, above the 50 euro standard girl price, if you want AO or any extra services.

However there are more FKKs than there are days in the year and I am not interested in proper FKKs with their super high prices. Also, unless this club has a complete clear out they will never achieve girls of typical FKK quality. As it stands the warthogs from places like Verena have moved to F39 and are now charging FKK prices.

F39 was starting to carve a niche for itself as a 'special' RTC. An RTC where virtually all the girls provided AO, like in the other RTCs, but with better surroundings and proper food plus a larger choice of girls.

These were good reasons to go this place rather than the other RTCs.

Now there are NO reasons because the price for the girls is 67% higher than at other RTCs, even though the quality of the women is the same and many of the girls do not offer AO. Imagine choosing an ordinary looking girl at 50 euros only to find that she does not provide AO. Also there is now no food which makes it difficult to stay long periods here despite facilities like saunas and steam rooms (which I don't use anyway because I don't come to a sex club for those sort of things).

Enough is enough. I will be boycotting this place in future unless the ownership changes or the current owners see sense, revert things back to what they were before and makes a permanent decision to stop cynically exploiting and messing the customers around in future.

Usel1
12-25-15, 17:54
My dear fellas.

It's a holiday time.

Less girls, less choise of this particular type pf RTC, so, why not to increase the price.

The 20 minutes (still clocks / alarms present or removed from the rooms?) ?

Less money but less time.

It's hard to understand the management strategies of this people.

Sometimes HH in Romantika and / or Verena but not yet in Grimberg or Villa Venus which remains same prices without change?

Anyway there are choises like Luderland (same management) or M-exlusive (same type of girls).

Vito Corleone
12-25-15, 19:49

Session with girls now 50 (Euro for 30 minutes, not competitive anymore with other RTCs where it is still 30 euro for half hour (same girls, same service). If you go 20 minutes, it is 30 euro, so if it is really bad, you can limit the financial damage. And 75 euro for an hour.

Since several RTCs are closed during holidays (like Verena) many girls and very good line up (between 25 and 30 is more than most other clubs have during the holidays). Between 8-10 come from Verena and also some newbees.Thanks for the update. I'm not sure the girls will survive at these new prices. The better looking ones might but who plans to bang some average Jane at 50€? When this club first opened last year it was also 50€. When there was only a handful of clients willing to pay that amount (Raissa) & the place empty they switched back to 30€.

I would pay 50€ if they got rid of the typical RTC girls brought in some young pretty girls that are FKK / sauna club level.

EastGoing
01-23-16, 04:10
This week the Entrance is 15 all day, which helped me to make the sacrifice to visit the club following the suggestion of a local friend.

Vito, IMHO, the only girls who could well work in normal clubs are Andrea, Beatrix and Denisa. The last two ones having an advantage... They already follow the procedures of normal clubs :-(

As to attendances, many more men than I expected. But just occupying sofas or walking around. I would say that most hardly made one room. Maybe of 20 minutes, LOL!

Girls were hardly 20, but I saw only one new face after one month without going there.

On Monday it seems that Verena opens again after some repairs which a girl said have made it nicer. So at least 3-4 girls will leave.

Really difficult to go to this club, it keeps endlessly getting worse and worse.

Vito Corleone
01-23-16, 04:22
This week the Entrance is 15 all day, which helped me to make the sacrifice to visit the club following the suggestion of a local friend.

Vito, IMHO, the only girls who could well work in normal clubs are Andrea, Beatrix and Denisa. The last two ones having an advantage... They already follow the procedures of normal clubs :-(

As to attendances, many more men than I expected. But just occupying sofas or walking around. I would say that most hardly made one room. Maybe of 20 minutes, LOL!

Girls were hardly 20, but I saw only one new face after one month without going there.

On Monday it seems that Verena opens again after some repairs which a girl said have made it nicer. So at least 3-4 girls will leave.

Really difficult to go to this club, it keeps endlessly getting worse and worse.Great to see you posting again! Thanks for the info. I don't seem to be missing much. I had a hard time convincing myself to visit before the price hike.

Venus, Antonia became a dead fish? She's been great so far. Def gets a bit worn out at the end of the day.

Vito Corleone
01-23-16, 11:09

Really difficult to go to this club, it keeps endlessly getting worse and worse.Thanks for the info. I had a hard time convincing myself to visit this club before the price hike. No need to rush over there.

Free Dude
01-23-16, 18:31
Thanks for the info. I had a hard time convincing myself to visit this club before the price hike. No need to rush over there.Honestly, I don't know what EG is talking about. Sure it can be busy, but the line up is reasonable and there are enough god sessions to be had (Emma, Emi, Beatrix, Andrea, Lisa). If you want to be talking with girls for hours before you go to a room, probably not smart to go during a week with reduced entry.

Myrrh
01-23-16, 20:21
It has always been the way at F39, they have always had two classes of girls.

First class: 3 or 4 attractive ones who are 'difficult' in one way or the other. The one good thing about these girls is that they often soon move on.

Second class: The rest. The rest being overweight, brutal faces, downright ugly. These are the sort of girls you would normally find 'making up the numbers' at other RTCs. But instead here they are here at F39 charging 50 euros for what they would only be getting 30 euros elsewhere.

What do I mean by the more attractive girls being difficult? I mean things like only wanting to do non-AO sex, or if they do AO then wanting to be AO-lite or not being particularly welcoming when you approach them.

At previous RTCs I have been to like Arabella, Venus, Dietz it was a no-brainier. You just went up to a girl, any girl, that you liked got your dick out and fucked. It is liberating, empowering and relaxing.

No condoms, no lube, no excuses, no funny attitudes, no pull outs, no bullshit. No nothing.

But at F39 you just don't know what you are going to get when you approach the girl. Most usually something from the line above.

Here are some examples over the past year. Some of these girls have now probably moved on, thankfully.

Beatrice: Condoms only.

Esmeralda (aka Mesmerisda): Pull out required. Similar with other girls.

Amira: She met me at the door and we went arms around each other to the reception desk. But then I lost sight of her and went with 3 or 4 other girls. Then when I did approach her she made her excuses saying that I fuck too many lady. So it was OK for her to be in the club shagging 6 or more different people every day but not me? I am guessing that she probably was irritated that after she had welcomed me in after I had arrived that I had then not chosen her first but went with a few other girls instead before turning to her.

Michaela: I saw her in the middle of the day sitting on a couch looking bored. When I approach she said could I help her and take her to the room, because she wanted to sleep! Thekefrau wouldn't give her the key if she did not have a customer with her and she was really tired. What a liberty! Also if I came back from the room after an hour or two with a girl then I would get charged for the time. I don't pay entry to a RTC just to take a girl to a room to let her sleep. I turned her down and then later on when she had 'revived' she was not that enthusiastic about going to the room.

Bonnie: One day fucks carefree without condom but the next time I meet her she absolutely insists on them.

Emma: When I approached her on the couch for some reason it was difficult to make her understand me with my limited German. She didn't seem to understand the word 'zimmer'. Then after messing me around for a minute she said in reasonably good English 'You want to go to the room'. When I pointed out that she spoke some English she nodded then pointed to the cigarette in her hand and said could she finish her little break before going to the room. I promptly got up and avoided her afterwards. I didn't travel all the way to Germany to have a prostitute play games with me and for me to have to wait around until she was ready.

Later I saw her preening herself and looking out of the top of her eyes at guys who passed by with a little mocking look on her face as if she didn't think too much of them. What I have learnt is not to press the issue. If a girl does not give out the right vibes and you still insist on taking her to the room then you almost always will end up with a thoroughly unsatisfying experience.

Vito Corleone
01-24-16, 05:15
Come on dude, would it really hurt to wait a minute while she finishes her cig? I'm not into games but you can't expect these babes to be sex robots.

Myrrh
01-24-16, 15:30
Come on dude, would it really hurt to wait a minute while she finishes her cig? I'm not into games but you can't expect these babes to be sex robots.Absolutely, which is why often when I see a girl come back from a room I usually wait 15 minutes or more before approaching her in order to give her a bit of a break. Sometimes this means that I then don't get the opportunity to go with the girl for a long time because she is then snapped up by another customer.

I know that other guys like to 'head a girl off at the pass' especially if she is popular and intercept her on her way back from the room before she has even taken her seat or had time to have a shower. Or even when she is walking to the room with a customer (eh, Vito).

I posted a while back that I sometimes didn't go with the popular Anna at Dietz because she often looked worn out.

What happened with Emma was I detected a whole lot of attitude with this girl. Having mocked me about her not being able to speak any English if she had laughed and said that she was only teasing then of course I wouldn't have minded. But my interpretation was that she was just being contemptuous of yet another American / English guy over there not being able to speak any German.

It has happened before that I have approached and sat down next to a girl not realizing that she is on her break but in all cases they have acknowledged that I have taken the initiative to come over, smiled and made me feel welcomed. Don't forget that it is the guy who is supposed to take the initiative and not the girl. So it is the guy who bears the (potential) risk of a knock back. If a girl wanted to show interest in the session then they would normally say something like just sit here whilst I finish my cigarette and maybe we can have a little chat seeing that you have already come over.

But instead she just pointed to her cigarette and the 'could I finish my cigarette' which was more of a 'can't you see that I am on my cigarette break'. The whole time she had an aloof look on her face like she was a cut above the rest. There are some genuinely attractive girls there like Esmeralda and Beatrice but they don't have this attitude.

The on the couch interview is based on perception and often the guy misreads the vibes from the girl so maybe I got the impression wrong. But given that there are other girls actively making eyes at customers, smiling at them and waving them over then why should I waste money on a girl with a 'my shit doesn't stink attitude'.

Myrrh
01-24-16, 20:24
Come on dude, would it really hurt to wait a minute while she finishes her cig? I'm not into games but you can't expect these babes to be sex robots.Hey Vits, how does this square up with your earlier advice as to the best approach to take if it is a bit of a sausage fest in an RTC.

When it becomes a sausage fest best to reserve a girl on the way to a room or on their way to reception to get paid. If you wait till they find a place to sit usually someone has grabbed her.Imagine you are walking with a girl to the room trying to put your mind in the mood for sex when some other guy jumps in and and starts talking to her trying to arrange a session with her next. I would think that was a little rude and would ask myself could this guy not at least pay me the courtesy of waiting until I am finished with the girl?

Also if I was a girl coming back from a room having had back to back rooms with a few guys and before I have had time to get a drink, a smoke or even sit down to catch my breath another guy is inquiring about being next. I would feel under tremendous pressure. Also maybe a little put out because another guy is asking about me providing a service before the previous guy has even paid me!

Even if it was a sausage fest I would prefer to give a girl some time before making an inquiry. If I miss out on a particular girl then so be it. The danger is that if you rush a girl to the room straight after she has been with another guy then she may not give the best service. If you in the club for a few hours the chances are that she will be free at some stage later on.

If a RTC is that busy then I would consider going to another nearby club, even if I have already spent the entrance fee. This why I like to monger nowadays in NRW rather than Hessen because there is that option, but not if you are at Dietz.

Mistiriox
01-25-16, 09:11
The price is 30 for 20 minutes session instead 40 for 30 minutes right?

I don't know other similar club like Grimberg or Arabella but in my visits on F39 I always found at least 4 / 5 very good girls with very good attitude.

Ruby for example offer a very good service.

From this post I understand that many people are disappointed from F39 but the question is: at now which club are better than F39 for fuck without condom and to do anal sex without surcharge?

EastGoing
01-25-16, 15:57
Myrrh,

Regarding me posting or not, in 2015 I spent over 100 days in Germany, I didn't make totals yet, but I must be around 120 entrances and must have had around 300 sessions with well over 100 different girls. All visits to RTCs, plus once Acapulco, once Salom, once Rayna, once Bulden MS, twice LaLuna and I don't think anywhere else. I guess I'm a better customer than most of german customers living there or close-living dutches, etc. I could have written much more, but I agreed to fall in line with other members who visit but don't post, the only difference is that I don't clutter up the forum by writing useless empty posts. :-D

About girls willing to go with a customer, as I said many times, girls love men who consume their pussies and their mouths as shortly as possible. So, if you lick them and / or get sucked and fuck a few minutes you are a good customer, otherwise better to skip you.

About Amira, unmissed freaky spoilt brat missing since quite some time, she does keep track, like many other girls do, of how many rooms you have made. Of course, if you have already had more than 2 rooms, your next session will take more time to finish, perhaps you will not even finish, so she would have to stay 30 minutes in the room, which is not good, and even working! So she prefers to wait for some other fishes, and a girl like her can afford to do that, because she won't stay alone for long time, while uglier girls must take and try to keep whoever comes around.

Emma, not on duty on my last visit, complained to anyone about the difference of effort and money between her previous club (La Jonquera, Spain) and F39, and she arrived when 30 minutes cost already 40 euros. Appearently, like many other ones, she didn't know about AO. She came with Andrea, much more easygoing. One day I loved to see the sufference she showed off when a 90+ year old GERMAN corpse insisted to go with her and she had to surrender to the power of german nationality, uber alles other customers from other nations, specially travellers who can't speak bloody deutsche.

Denise in F39, only with condom, never approached before, didn't even want to make a room of 20 minutes because she can't blow more than a couple of minutes. Since I wouldn't fuck her, what would we had done the other rough 18 minutes? I would have been happy to squeeze and kiss her a few minutes, apart from being blown, still she refused and I thanked her because I prefer a refusal rather than a shitty room.

Which is why I'm not upset with Antonia (Vito, as I said she was ok when she started, then she changed behaviour, Buster Hymen confirmed a couple of refusals he saw) and other ones, I appreciate their "honesty" and will not to cheat me or argue, even if of course I would like to "handle" them and sometimes I consider an utter offense and humiliation to be refused by a girl who does what these girls do (kissing, AO, anal, creampies anywhere, etc.) for as little as 30 euros. I consider them the lowest scale of a human being, I recognize higher value and more dignity to any other human being doing any job for any salary for any amount of time in any condition, but probably this is another topic.

EastGoing
01-25-16, 16:29
Anal: Flori, Gaby;

Not AO: Beatrix, Denise;

Verena's today probably back in original club: Gina, Gaby (don't remember her name in Bochum), a short snow-woman whose name I never acknowledged;

Janina, Alexandra, new Monika, Betty, Samira (Anna in Arabella until some 3 months ago), Andrea, Ruby, Maria (back since last month, bigger than before);

Bulgarians: Melissa, Bonny (makes anal too, she is not Esmeralda, now in Arabella);

Plus another 2-3 whose names at the moment escape me.

Not on duty, I didn't bother to ask whether they left or not: Lisa, Emma, Emy (since October she does AO, but never zimmered because of my bad fame of staying too long in the room breaking pussies).

Free Dude,

Which of these girls would you pay 50? Or even 40, when you have Antonia and better ones available at 30? Maybe Janina and Alexandra, but surely not for the service. Apart from the 3 I mentioned (Andrea, Beatrix, Denise), who could make rooms in a normal club?

Actually, put them in a club like Acapulco, because when I was in "normal" Rayna and Salom the line ups where so poor that I thought I was in a Grimberg but more expensive and without AO included. Lisa last spring worked 1-2 weeks in Salom and went back to Freude... this means she probably wasn't making so many rooms, and she had the advantage of being used to work "harder" and provide great service and options effortlessly...
She's one of the girls I zimmered most, last time being in March or April, but I did it for her personality, not for the beauty or for the skills in bed, nothing special really.

Your observation about chatting on a busy day is correct, but I don't need to zimmer them to spend time chatting, so that doesn't affect me.

To the few guys interested in this thread and to the even fewer ones writing:

Come on guys, write once about a line up, a room you had, a girl who arrived or left, something that can be useful to one who needs info, don't make only posts commenting, usually adversely, what other guys write. I mean, of course all opinions deserve respect, but basically here facts are needed!

Respectfully

Mistiriox
01-25-16, 17:21
EastGoing,

There are not possibility to do a 20 minute session to 30€?

If yes the problem is only 10 minutes of difference?

EG in Club La Luna to doing AO the cost is 60€ for 30 minutes!

If the only choice is 50€ x 30 minutes I agree that is bad but if there are an option to have 20 minutes for 30€ what is the problem?

Free Dude
01-25-16, 21:37
Girls I would pay (and have paid) 50 euros for: Emma, Andrea, Beatrix, Emy, Lisa (and a few newbies from the last few months of 2015 that I haven't seen in a while: Ariana, Dana, Laura). Staying for an hour isn't uncommon either.

Not all girls are the best lookers, but not worse than the bottom 50% of pretty much any other club. If your compare to a place like Acapulco, almost all of them provide much better service (when talking about DFK, fingers being allowed and general enthusiasm). Honestly if I were to run into one of these girls in Acapulco, I'm sure I'd end up going with them at some point (probably after 1 or 2 crappy sessions with one of siri's "angels"). Insert a smiley here.

I do think that these girls make a lot more in Freude than they would in those places, because I think many girls in Freude make more than most "prettier" girls in normal clubs. Outside the top acts of course.

Maybe 30 euro for antonia is a better deal, but I don't think Antonia would score high in a service comparison with most (not all) of the girls I mentioned above. And I like Antonia and think her service is decent enough.

Downandup
01-25-16, 21:45
From this post I understand that many people are disappointed from F39 but the question is: at now which club are better than F39 for fuck without condom and to do anal sex without surcharge?I had a good time at Grimberg and I hope that the other RTC clubs. Arabella, Romantika and Verena would be similar. There are not as many girls at Grimberg but service was good at €30 entrance and €30 per session. I'm hoping to try several of the others the next time I visit NRW in a few months.

Myrrh
01-26-16, 00:23
she had to surrender to the power of german nationality, uber alles other customers from other nations, specially travellers who can't speak bloody deutsche.I forgot to mention Zombie Alexandra in my list of 'difficult' girls. Probably just as well given that she is probably best left alone to fight the little demons running around inside her head.

We are talking badly dyed blonde hair Alexandra who used to be at Arabella and always sits with a completely brain-dead, zombie look on her face the whole time. No sign of any brain activity.

I once saw her giving a blow job to a guy on a couch and it was like an old granny with arthritis of the neck the way she moved her head up and down so gingerly and stiffly.

On one visit I was looking around for a girl for a twosome and I thought that I would include Alexandra to make up the numbers. But as soon as I started talking to her she just spat out the words 'keine English' without even looking at me, the zombie facial expression on her face not even changing one little bit.

I think I had a lucky escape!

Vito Corleone
01-26-16, 01:12
I heard Lisa & a couple other girls have moved to great palace. I forgot their names.

Myrrh,

I will knock on their door if I think she will get picked before I have a chance! Most of the time I would get the girls attention & kind of nod letting her know I was waiting. This only works in the other RTC clubs, not F39. Just because I let them know I'm waiting doesn't mean I pressure them to run off to the room. I let them take their time & let them decide when they're ready.

Antonia,

I have not experienced any issues with her so far.

Usel1
01-27-16, 00:31
I heard Lisa & a couple other girls have moved to great palace. I forgot their names.

Hi Vito,

Great Palace is also an AO club (or with some AO)?

Thanks.

Vito Corleone
01-27-16, 06:28
Hi Vito,

Great Palace is also an AO club (or with some AO)?

Thanks.Not an AO club. Regular FKK club.

Free Dude
01-27-16, 09:20
No, GP is not an AO club.

Javelin
01-29-16, 14:30
Myrrh,

About Amira, unmissed freaky spoilt brat missing since quite some time, she does keep track, like many other girls do, of how many rooms you have made. Always had a great time with Amira (F39) / Celina (Venus).

4-5 rooms a day and fucking the whole 30 minutes. She wrote me she went to Frankfurt but I forgot which club. I lost her number but I will be in the Frankfurt area one of the next weeks. She is not doing AO anymore that's why she left F39.

Anyone seen her?

Javelin
01-29-16, 14:55
With the new prices (30/20 min 50/30 min 75/60 min) + 40 entrance I think there are better clubs in the area. Lately all the good girls (my personal taste) left. Last time Andrea told me she would leave the next day.

Denise in F39, only with condom, never approached before, didn't even want to make a room of 20 minutes because she can't blow more than a couple of minutes. Since I wouldn't fuck her, what would we had done the other rough 18 minutes? I would have been happy to squeeze and kiss her a few minutes, apart from being blown, still she refused and I thanked her because I prefer a refusal rather than a shitty room.I know Denise from partytreff Dorsten. There she was one of the best looking girls. Rooms with her sucked but since it was all inclusive it did not matter. I did one room with her in F39 when she worked there. Bad BBBJ (paper all the time). Fuck with condom was a disaster and after 5 minutes she wanted to finish with a handjob. Last I heard she went back to Dorsten.

Myrrh,

About Amira, unmissed freaky spoilt brat missing since quite some time, she does keep track, like many other girls do, of how many rooms you have made. Of course, if you have already had more than 2 rooms, your next session will take more time to finish, perhaps you will not even finish, so she would have to stay 30 minutes in the room, which is not good, and even working! So she prefers to wait for some other fishes, and a girl like her can afford to do that, because she won't stay alone for long time, while uglier girls must take and try to keep whoever comes around.Always had a great time with Amira (F39) / Celina (Venus). Did 4-5 rooms with her a day and fucking the whole 30 minutes. She told me she went to Frankfurt but I forgot which club. All the girls went there she said. She left F39 because she did not want to do AO anymore. I will be in the Frankfurt area one of the next weeks.

Has anyone seen her?

Jimmy Boy 99
01-29-16, 15:58
With the new prices (30/20 min 50/30 min 75/60 min) + 40 entrance I think there are better clubs in the area. SnipDoes anyone have any knowledge how the new pricing has affected their business? I can't imagine many of the locals are going to pay the new rates, when they can go to nearby clubs, so who are they trying to attract? I doubt that it is going to become a tourist monger destination.

Downandup
01-29-16, 20:54
Does anyone have any knowledge how the new pricing has affected their business? I can't imagine many of the locals are going to pay the new rates, when they can go to nearby clubs, so who are they trying to attract? I doubt that it is going to become a tourist monger destination.I don't see how this will work, those are the same prices as Acapulco and for what? The girls are not as nice looking and the club could do with lots of improvements to compete. All they have going for it is the AO girls. I was thinking about not going here on my next trip and this makes it a certainty.

Vito Corleone
02-01-16, 07:20
Does anyone have any knowledge how the new pricing has affected their business? I can't imagine many of the locals are going to pay the new rates, when they can go to nearby clubs, so who are they trying to attract? I doubt that it is going to become a tourist monger destination.Talking to some of the locals I've known for years, most don't even bother & a few visit during the HH & do a few 20 min sessions. Told there's plenty of guys taking advantage of the wellness & maybe 1-2 short 30€ sessions.

Javelin
02-05-16, 01:06
Talking to some of the locals I've known for years, most don't even bother & a few visit during the HH & do a few 20 min sessions. Told there's plenty of guys taking advantage of the wellness & maybe 1-2 short 30 sessions.That's correct. Most still pay €30 but for 20 min now. Or they will stay 60 minutes for €75.

The first 20 minutes you pay €1,50 a minute. Extending it to 30 minutes increases the rate to €2 a minute for the last 10 minutes. Guess they want to reduce to room times however the 20 minute room appeared and disappeared several times since it was introduced month's.

I have seen the room prices change during the day. So nothing is sure.

Freude is known for it's constant prices changes.

6 months ago it was possible to do 3 30 minute rooms for €90 and have free entrance and food. Now the same will cost you €190 without food (soup and sandwich are available).

The LU is a lot worse then 6 months ago. The girls I liked left because of the excessive amount of rules the club has for the girls.

If you want to be sure what today's price will be then you better call them in advance or check their website.

Fkkbochum. De.

Usel1
02-07-16, 12:09
So they ads!

On my side I find excessive, mya be, no more than 30 or 25.

Last time, and it was on 8th January, 15-20 but on Christmas period.

Jimmy Boy 99
02-07-16, 15:53
Snip If you want to be sure what today's price will be then you better call them in advance or check their website.

Fkkbochum. De.Their website is actually http://www.freude-39.de and the only price on the website is the day's entrance price, so you will have to call them to check the day's session prices.

PussyLiccker
02-07-16, 16:01
.. so you will have to call them to check the day's session prices.F39 is a joke. F39 is in Germany(sarcasm)? LOL.

Jimmy Boy 99
02-07-16, 17:14
F39 is a joke. F39 is in Germany(sarcasm)? LOL.I assume you mean F39 is a joke because of the constant pricing changes but I don't understand the "F39 is in Germany (sarcasm)?" part.

PussyLiccker
02-07-16, 17:18
Just the stereotypical German thing. Organization, the straightforwardness of the culture. The pricing at clubs, etc.

Wry Cooter
02-15-16, 08:31
So it appears no more Andrea or Lina anymore? I feel like maybe I can cross this place off my list of places to go.

EastGoing
02-27-16, 16:38
This week Entrance is 10 after 9 pm. I saw 23 girls, not 47 as advertized on Bild. Andrea is still there but make many rooms of one hour or more, so it may be difficult to catch or even see her.

Some 2-3 new faces, on their cards is written they do no extras (?!?). One of them is hungarian Betty, fucks AO but you cannot come in her 2 main holes. Avoid her!

I'm writing to do justice to Denisa. I think her behavior could arise from being shy, a sort of defense. 21 years old, 3 years in the business. Clearly she's not geared for this job, but she's not as bad as she looks.

I took her for 20 minutes while waiting for a girl to come back. She didn't rush me for zimmer, in the end it was me saying to go. I wanted to handle, lick and squeeze her nice body, so I didn't bother about fucking and got blown for maybe 3 minutes (good blowing anyway), for the rest I took the time to comply with my mission. She was warm, smiling, participative, friendly, always keeping eye contact (even if while I was licking her pussy she looked like keeping an eye on what I was doing / going to do - Fingers not allowed) and caressing me.

I must add that her body is not as hard as it looks.

Nothing earthquaking or to say home, but I came out glad and satisfied well over my expectations.

Myrrh
02-27-16, 20:11
Bulgarians: Melissa, Bonny (makes anal too, she is not Esmeralda, now in Arabella);Really?, I had also noticed that the words 'anal' had magically appeared on Bonny's card when I visited in January. I did not read too much into it because of my previous experiences with her. In just a few months I found that she had moved from full creampie AO to AO lite and then to condoms only.

I avoided her at first but her eyes continually followed me around the club giving me that forsaken puppy dog look. Eventually she came over and sat on my couch uninvited. Of course she wanted to zimmer so I asked her if she wanted to use gummi already knowing the answer. When I got up from the couch to leave on hearing her answer I was surprised when she changed her mind and quickly said OK, no gummi. So it was now game on.

In the past we always did it in the kino and she headed in that direction but surprised me this time by pointing to a couch near the back next to the kino. After the obligatory BBBJ on the couch she surprised me again by taking up two towels and laying them on the ground in front of the couch. We were going to bang in the dirt on the floor in full view of everyone else in the club. The sort of thing that I sometimes see being done in Dietz but nowhere else.

We started off in doggy but when I had her pert little ass between my hands I suddenly remembered that she now did anal. Anal? I asked as I pulled out of her pussy. I was now about to squeeze my helmet into her tight looking little butt-hole, with no lube, no nothing. "Nein" she said and I have never seen a girl move so fast. She spun round in a half second and was now sitting on her arse on the floor, protecting it, looking at me suspiciously as if to say don't even think about it. Oh well, I knew it was too good to be true.

We did have a happy ending in the end though. With her high heels still on she stuck her legs out in the air either side of me with whilst I banged away in missionary to completion. It was gratifying to at last cream the insides of a girl who I found didn't want to do this in previous sessions.

What I seemed to realize however is that these girls may stick things on their cards like anal or schluken that they may not necessarily actually do or at least do most of the time. After all guys are standing there scanning across the photo cards at reception, seeing lots of similar looking girls and not knowing who to choose. Isn't he more likely to choose the girl looking the same but offering more?

EastGoing
03-17-16, 21:49
I had heard in other clubs, and I think I even read on freiercafe, that there were some 30-35 girls. Well, I found less than usual: 19! I asked a couple of girls about those numbers and they said that they hadn't been those many in any previous day.

Happy hour still starts only from 9 pm, 10 euros and no other charges, you may just go to have a look for such a sum. Then 20 minutes 30 euros, 30 x 50 and 60 x 75.

No new girls, but I didn't see Emma, Andrea, Denise (not to be confused with Arabella's Denisa, sent recently there, now she is Nina).

Downandup
03-17-16, 22:41
I had heard in other clubs, and I think I even read on freiercafe, that there were some 30-35 girls. Well, I found less than usual: 19! I asked a couple of girls about those numbers and they said that they hadn't been those many in any previous day.I've only made a few visits but each time it was about 20 girls. Nor have I seen many more girls (in any) arrive in the evening.

I doubt very much that I will be visiting this place on my next trip in three weeks unless something radically changes.

BigBuddy69
03-29-16, 20:02
I read on FC that Ruby left for good. Is there some kind of happy hour if you come early? I don't think I will pay 30 € for entrance and 50 €/ half hour, more expensive than in Acapulco.

Member #4460
03-30-16, 15:05
30€ Admissions, 30€ for 20 minutes, 50€ for 30 minutes.

Food. Fruit, half sandwiches, cold wieners, and lentil soup.

There were about 20 girls pictured but I only did 8 sessions.

Alexandra, Nadja, Emma, Bonnie (ex-Sarah from Arabella), Donna, Michelle, Gabbie, and (I think her name was) Monika.

There are those timer clocks on the door for those without a watch but some girls (like Bonnie) who knew me gave me a little more time past the 20 minutes for 30€.

EastGoing
04-06-16, 14:05
I was there a couple of evenings ago, since still happy hour starts only from 9 pm. My last visit had been less than 20 days ago, but I would dare to say I noticed that at least 3 girls got some weight on, Andrea being the "most important". I counted hardly around 10 men and 23 girls, bored to death, yawning and not looking interested in sessioning, most of them not even talking to each other.

To me it seemed a dieing club, but I was told that still they have plenty of customers every day, since I go so rarely and so shortly I cannot know whether it is true or not, but I would assume that after 9 pm there should be many more men.

Anyway, the only "new faces" were Bianka, back after some 8 months, she was latest Emma in Verena, and Micky, who worked also in Arabella and Grimberg, not seen her for long time as well. Only 2 girls strictly abiding the note on the wall, at least that's what they claim, Beatrix and Rachel, Denise again not being there.

Not seen either: Dana (not Donna); Gaby; Monika; Nadia; Michelle, probably all recovering after the rooms with WanderingGroo, LOL!

Indeed one was reported to, but not because of him.

Big Buddy, I can confirm you I saw Ruby in the club, she arrived in civilian uniform in late evening.

BigBuddy69
04-06-16, 18:48
Thanks EG I read on FC that she was back!

I think I'll be back in F39 just for her, she's the first and only woman who made me come 3 times in one day.

Too bad for the prices reaching the LR level, the line up is not LR quality.

I"m wondering if I'll go again in Villa Venus in 10 days, maybe I"ll cross your path over there?

EG, are you speaking about Andrea with the music tatoo? Too bad, she would have been a good replacement for Ruby.

I miss Ina, she was so sweet.

EastGoing
04-07-16, 03:39
Thanks EG I read on FC that she was back!I know, that's why I wrote "I can confirm".

Yes, Andrea with tattoo, a guy who was with me agreed on some 2-3 kgs more, so don't worry, nothing tragic.

I had posted recently about the blonde Ina being in Romantika and willing to go back to Dietzenbach. I went in Recklinghausen 3 days out of 8 and didn't see her, while Madi (now Meggie) still stays.

As to meeting up in some 10 days, I'm not 100% sure yet, but at the moment Venus is off my list and off the list of other guys I'm supposed to meet, the problem being the usual one of lack of new faces. Since I have no attraction for Lili, Bahar, Dana, MILF Michaela, etc. , I'm not going to visit.

Anyway you may pm your program on next Thursday, when plans should already be set.

BigBuddy69
04-21-16, 20:07
Well she's now part of the "condom only" team.

Sunday she was not here, so I went with Andrea. The girl is charming with very natural looks, her french is perfect, she's a real sweetheart but it was really lacking in the "passion" department. After a long social time where she made it clear she was missing working in Spain (no BJ on the couch) and told me Emma was her cousin, we had natural (uncovered) sex, and I came in her in CG. She then laid next to me and had some little sleep while I was carressing her. We passed the one hour time limit but she made no problem. She didn"t set the timer.

On Monday, I called to know if Ruby was here. I arrived at about 2 pm, she was not available in the club (I think she was eating), so I waited and as soon as I saw her coming back, I jumped on her couch while she was taking a drink. We had a little chat while she was drinking, then we headed to the room (no public BJ again, in October she did). In the room it was not as good as 6 months ago, the kissing was done "porn style", the BJ was ok though.

Then she asked me "with or without", I said without and she started to explain to me that it was better for her "with". I reminded her than in October we did it without, she told me that from this year she would do it only with. Why did she ask me then? So we had covered sex, I was not into it, neither did she, so at the end I asked her to finish me by hand. As I was coming, I asked her to take it in her mouth and she answered "I can't I have just eaten". I went limp again and she finished me with a normal handjob. Gave her a little back massage and we were out, a little after the 1 hour limit (she didn't use the timer also).

Too bad, I was really attracted to this woman but I think now it's totally over.

The entrance is now too high (30 €), there is almost no food, just a soup and some half sandwiches, the price of the half hour is now too high (that's the price of the premium saunaclubs around Dusseldorf), only the rate of the full hour is OK (and in Aca for 5 € more you have one hour too). The club can be so boring, I just had the pleasure to see some open action in the kino and on one of the couches behind the kino with the following girls, Gina and Samantha (chubby but sexy).

There is really less men than in October and myself, I don't think I'll come back if they keep the same prices (this time they weren't written on the wall) or maybe for Andrea if she stays here and if I don't have some greenish and slimy surprise coming out of my willy in the next days.

The only girl that was working a lot was Beatrix, even Andrea and Ruby were often idle on their couch. EG may be right, it could be a dying club.

ExpatLover
04-22-16, 05:07
Well she's now part of the "condom only" team.

Sunday she was not here, so I went with Andrea. The girl is charming with very natural looks, her french is perfect, she's a real sweetheart but it was really lacking in the "passion" department. After a long social time where she made it clear she was missing working in Spain (no BJ on the couch) and told me Emma was her cousin, we had natural (uncovered) sex, and I came in her in CG. She then laid next to me and had some little sleep while I was carressing her. We passed the one hour time limit but she made no problem. She didn"t set the timer.

On Monday, I called to know if Ruby was here. I arrived at about 2 pm, she was not available in the club (I think she was eating), so I waited and as soon as I saw her coming back, I jumped on her couch while she was taking a drink. We had a little chat while she was drinking, then we headed to the room (no public BJ again, in October she did). In the room it was not as good as 6 months ago, the kissing was done "porn style", the BJ was ok though.

Then she asked me "with or without", I said without and she started to explain to me that it was better for her "with". I reminded her than in October we did it without, she told me that from this year she would do it only with..How can you have uncovered sex with her, you are facing huge risk are you aware about how many times she had sex in the last months with how many mongers if she accepted it with you she has also accepted it with others.

BigBuddy69
04-22-16, 20:04
Well, that's what happen in many AO clubs.

I wish the girls would keep the AO speciality only for me but no.

Are you serious or what?

Myrrh
04-22-16, 20:42
How can you have uncovered sex with herI am guessing that he dropped his towel, she opened her legs willingly and he squeezed his bare penis into her vagina hole before then proceeding to move it in and out vigorously.

Anyone can try it. Even you. Maybe you ought to give it a go?

Happy Fkk
04-23-16, 00:46
How can you have uncovered sex with her, you are facing huge risk are you aware about how many times she had sex in the last months with how many mongers if she accepted it with you she has also accepted it with others.The main risk now is to meet guys like you. You should avoid prostitutes, it's really bad, they are all slaves, and with or without it's lot lot lot more risks than no sex at all. Stay home and avoid forums on this subject. Your like will be marvellous.

EastGoing
04-23-16, 16:01
I visited the club after 9 pm as usual in last months. I must say I found more men than usual, the girls were some 24. No new faces, apart from the theke. Among the AO clubs, is the less indicated for whale-watching lovers, but I got the overall impression that the service of the girls goes down and down. I approached the only new face to me, who anyway has been there for at least a couple of months, and she didn't want to do absolutely nothing on the couch nor give me even the slightest hope of any edge on the chronometer. I thanked her for her frankness and moved from this little shark to my light-hearted octopuses.

I may understand the matter of the exact time, but it is too bad not to give at least a "sample" on the couch.

Myrrh
04-24-16, 22:34
I visited the club after 9 pm as usual in last months. I must say I found more men than usual, the girls were some 24. No new faces, apart from the theke. Among the AO clubs, is the less indicated for whale-watching lovers, but I got the overall impression that the service of the girls goes down and down. You visited after 9 pm as usual? When the club closes at midnight or even before? This means you only have at most 3 hours with the girls and the girls have probably already been on duty for the best part of 12 hours.

Maybe not surprising then that you found the girl's services 'goes down and down' given they are probably tired, bored with being in the same building for so long and so just can't wait to go home?

Usel1
04-27-16, 22:27
Always confirmed as the best about its system.

Almost 30 ladies;.

Last week I missed Emma and especcially Andreea. But I did as well to get my nice time.

Melissa Bonny and Ebru; good but to use to be as actress. I'll do not do anymore.

Congratulation to Julia; very nice and with pleasent behavior.

Janina, my love (not as Andreea) too busy as engaged. .

Ruby in great shape but I had to search new babes.

Congratulation to Sandra; a nice and kind brunette. Its' a pity she's not able to speak English, nor German but only Rumanian. But you can agree what needed.

Good as usual, so kind and pleasent skynne elegant Dana; a bit gipsy looking like but always great feeling.

Missing F39.

Schauer
05-05-16, 20:49
Romanian blonde. Is she still there?

Vito Corleone
05-10-16, 11:17
Romanian blonde. Is she still there?A couple members on another forum mentioned she's still there.

Myrrh
05-13-16, 00:13
Romanian blonde. Is she still there?Tits looking even more pointy and perky than I had remembered before, I am not sure how that is even possible, but now seemingly happy to accept cum in pussy.

Vito Corleone
05-13-16, 07:52
Tits looking even more pointy and perky than I had remembered before, I am not sure how that is even possible, but now seemingly happy to accept cum in pussy.Beatrix is now AO? First hand experience?

Wry Cooter
05-13-16, 23:16
Well done. No extra money / time expectations on her part, I hope.

Tits looking even more pointy and perky than I had remembered before, I am not sure how that is even possible, but now seemingly happy to accept cum in pussy.

Marine One
05-14-16, 03:14
I am guessing that he dropped his towel, she opened her legs willingly and he squeezed his bare penis into her vagina hole before then proceeding to move it in and out vigorously.

Anyone can try it. Even you. Maybe you ought to give it a go?I certainly tried it, with great results!

Maxime
05-14-16, 08:08
After a (for F39) very long period of the same price (3 months? They now changedf the entrance fee to a flat Euro 15 at any time.

Might have to do with the re-opening of Verena, and / or with the declining number of visitors.

PayForIt
05-14-16, 08:30
I suddenly remembered that she now did anal. Anal? I asked as I pulled out of her pussy. I was now about to squeeze my helmet into her tight looking little butt-hole, with no lube, no nothing. "Nein" she said and I have never seen a girl move so fast. She spun round in a half second and was now sitting on her arse on the floor, protecting it, looking at me suspiciously as if to say don't even think about it. Oh well, I knew it was too good to be true.

Hi Myrrh. Good to see my London thread compatriot here! Sorry this is a belated reply but have to tell you that I really enjoyed reading the above! Laughed out loud a lot! I'd have paid 50 just to watch it! Never been to F39 as tend to opt for the bigger clubs where I believe there will be more options. Having just read a few pages of this thread and a lot of negative comments about the club dying and low numbers of girls, I would be interested to know if you and others think it is worth a punt and if so, best time of day to get there and costs in the room. I see it's flat 15 euro entry (cheap compared to the bigger clubs) but is it 50 for every 30?

Thanks.

Myrrh
05-14-16, 18:11
Hi Myrrh. Good to see my London thread compatriot here! Sorry this is a belated reply but have to tell you that I really enjoyed reading the above! Laughed out loud a lot! I'd have paid 50 just to watch it! Never been to F39 as tend to opt for the bigger clubs where I believe there will be more options. Having just read a few pages of this thread and a lot of negative comments about the club dying and low numbers of girls, I would be interested to know if you and others think it is worth a punt and if so, best time of day to get there and costs in the room. I see it's flat 15 euro entry (cheap compared to the bigger clubs) but is it 50 for every 30?

Thanks.PFI,

I would say RTF.

No seriously, that would be to anyone else but as it is you good buddy I am more than happy to tell you what I know.

You say opt for the bigger clubs but F39 used to be one of these 'bigger' normal FKK clubs until a couple of years ago when it adopted the RTC (Rotten Teppich Club) or Red Carpet Club approach. RTCs are technically FKKs (because the girls walk around naked) but are typically smaller with a slightly different approach to the normal FKKs. The RTC type of places normally have smaller number of girls, typically 8 to a dozen or so, rather than 40 to 100 like the normal FKK clubs. They also are renowned for providing value for money service. The rule is that whatever the girl is normally willing to provide, be that CIM, AO, French Kissing or Anal, is provided for a flat, relatively low charge. That charge has been 30 euros for 30 minutes for many years across all the RTCs with the exception of F39 which about a year ago introduced a 30 euros for 20 minutes price and increased the 30 minute price to 50 euros.

This has not been a popular move as the quality of the girls in F39, both looks and service, is now very similar to that of the 6 or so other RTCs even though you are potentially paying more. Whether you are in the room for 20 or 30 minutes could mean a difference of 20 euros, so the club and the girls have now become more time conscious about the sessions. Flashing clocks have now been built into the walls of the zimmers at F39 and if you bang the girls outside of the rooms, say in the kino where there is no clock, then the girl may bring along her mobile phone to set the timer on that. In other RTCs the girls are not so strict about whether you finish strictly within the 30 minutes.

I believe that there is also a 1 hour price which could be proportionally higher at these RTCs. In some RTCs it is as high as 70 euros. It appears that this disproportionately high price for the hour is charged because the clubs like to discourage guys from tying up the girls for long periods.

As for entry price F39 charges 30 euros before 9 pm and 10 euros afterwards. Or it did up until the weekend a week ago when I last visited. The club is open until 1 am so under the 10 euros after 9 pm entry rules you used to get an influx of guys just after 9 pm. Other RTCs tend to charge a flat 30 euros for entry no matter when you arrive. There was a time in the past when some RTCs used to experiment with a prepayment pricing structure of something like 50/80/110 euros for entry plus 1/2/3 pre-paid sessions. So you save more money the more sessions you pre-pay. However, at present only 1 other RTC I believe still uses this pricing structure. It is crap to be honest because most people would rather come inside and see what the girls are like before parting with any payment for the girls. If there are none that strike your fancy then all you have lost is the 30 euros entry fee.

There are also a couple of RTCs who charge 40 rather than 30 euros for entry but generally 30 for entry and 30 for 30 minutes is the RTC rule and has been for years and years.

It now appears that F39 has changed to a 15 euro flat rate for the whole day. If so then this must have happened in the last week.

I have only been to two 'proper' FKKs, Samya in Cologne and Ying Yang (which is actually in the Netherlands very close to the German border). In terms of the size of the building and facilities inside I would say that F39 is very similar to those clubs. Not surprising as F39 used to be a proper FKK.

F39 has extensive new, modern, spacious and spankingly clean wet area facilities like saunas, steam room, power showers, foot baths and so on. These facilities are chronically unused as guys tend to come to F39 for other things. The other RTCs normally only have a grotty shower room and a small sauna. There is also an on site masseur / masseuse who charges the same rate per hour as for the services from one of the girls.

There is also a kino, which the other RTCs do not have, with a large bed where you could watch some occasional public action. Public action does occasionally happen in the lounge as well but full sex there is few and far between. Generally, it is normally blow jobs.

In terms of size F39 is massive. It looks like it used to be a large warehouse in a previous life. So there is plenty of space to stroll around. The decor is also of the same standard as for other FKKs with modern, comfortable couches, nice furnishings and large flat screen TVs. The other RTCs are depressing places to stay tatty couches, dreary dull carpets, chintzy old furniture. As the RTCs with the exception of F39 are so small they can seem claustrophobic if you are used to more spacious FKKs.

I believe many of the FKKs like Ying Yang have extensive outside gardens. Most of the RTCs have small patios or back gardens of a few square meters. However, for such a large place F39 has no outside area at all. This might be an issue as we move into the summer months.

In terms of food it can be hard to stay at the RTCs for any length of time longer than 3 hours because apart from wimpy thin inedible white sausages, a few bits of bread with thin slices of congealed, processed meat on top, bits of biscuits and some rock hard apples they have no food at all. No beer or alcoholic drinks. Just a couple of soft drinks, water and coffee with UHT milk.

F39 in addition to the above offers hot soup throughout the day until 9 pm. However, until a year ago it used to offer two full hot buffet meals per day for lunch and dinner. Rice, pasta, potatoes with chicken, beef and vegetables. Hardly haute cuisine and not as good as the food in many FKKs but would ensure that you are fully filled up if you were spending all day there. But they got rid of the hot food even though door prices remained the same and prices overall have increased for the girls.

As for the girls at F39 and the other RTCs the quality is generally markedly lower than in the FKKs. F39 used to have at least 4 to 6 girls every day who were comparable to the sort of girls that you would find in FKKs. Young, slim, fairly good looking. However, these girls service levels were not as good as the other RTC girls and they usually would not offer the key service which is AO to completion.

The comments from other guys over the past 6 months is that the quality of the girls in F39 has now fallen to the same standard as the other RTCs. The other RTCs used to have 1 or 2 girls who could be FKK quality. F39 used to have 4 to 6 but on two visits in recent weeks I really struggled to find even 2 or 3 girls who really turned me on.

The significant advantage that F39 has over other FKKs in terms of girls is that they have between 20 to 25 girls working there each day. So you should be able to find a few girls there who are acceptable. Although a few of the girls seems to disappear for long periods during the day. The girls are young (generally 20's) however many of the girls are overweight (slight belly), unattractive faces with droopy tits and some with see-section scars.

Another advantage with F39 is that there is a high turnover with the girls so you should see new girl faces on most visits. Some girls don't seem to know that they could earn more money in other FKKs and so start off at F39 before moving elsewhere after a few weeks.

F39 used to be good. It used to offer a 10 euro entry charge for entry before midday. You could arrive before 12 spend all day there and have two full meals. The girls were all charging 30 euros for 30 minutes. There were half a dozen or so attractive girls plus a few other acceptable ones. Some of the attractive girls would only do AO lite (no CIP) but you would always be able to find at least 3 fairly attractive ones who offered the full service. The only thing missing was alcohol. F39 used to offer that too but dropped it over 2 years ago.

One thing to remember about F39 is that the management are continually changing the rules every few weeks. So you would be best to check on the website and on the forums before you go to find out the current position. With the frequent changes in the rules and now with punters paying more for less being provided, punter numbers have definitely dropped in recent weeks and the number of attractive girls have definitely diminished probably because of that.

Up until a week ago the entry price was 10 euros after 9 pm and 30 euros before. Lots of guys used to wait until 9 pm before coming. You got no soup but saved 20 euros. It is also more of a relaxed atmosphere after 9 pm with the girls becoming bolder in terms of approaching guys whereas before they normally sit on their couch and wait for you to approach them. This is yet another advantage of the RTCs compared to the normal FKKs in that girls are told that they shouldn't proposition the guys so you don't get the 'sharks' as in the FKKs. However, as you get really close to 1 am the girls are pretty tired as they have been there all day and they look as if they can't wait for the guys to go so they can go home.

In terms of public transport, F39 is only 7 minutes' walk from the nearest tram stop which goes to Bochum train station. The trams run until 1 am.

I would definitely try F39 instead of the other RTC if you are used to the normal FKKs because it is more similar to the FKKs than the other RTCs. Also with 20+ girls there are bound to be a few girls that you think may want trying whereas at the other RTCs there could be as few as 6. I would visit at any time if the rate is 15 euros or after 9 pm if it is 10 euros after then but get your sessions in before midnight. I would bring something to eat like sandwiches and have a drink or two before you arrive as they don't serve alcohol there.

Also make it clear to the girl that you only want 20 minutes for 30 euros because depending on the performance of the girl you may want to curtail the session early. If you do then you will only have wasted 30 euros and not 50 euros. Not all of the girls are happy to offer AO or AO to completion or CIM so chat to the girl first to establish this before you agree to go to the room. Finally, with the RTCs it is acceptable to have a few minutes of pre-room service. This normally involves cuddling, chatting, kissing and usually a BJ on the couch before you go to the room. This is additional to the time agreed for the room so why not take advantage of it. Some girls may only want to spend a couple of minutes on the couch before going to the room and may not feel comfortable giving a BJ in public. Others will be happy to give you up to 10 minutes of 'free' girlfriend experience on the couch with everything leading up to but not including full sex. Some may even agree to have full sex on the couch rather going to the room although the clock starts ticking once that happens and once you have started kissing, cuddling and so forth on the couch then you are pretty much committed to paying the girl for her time.

PayForIt
05-15-16, 01:08
PFI,

Also make it clear to the girl that you only want 20 minutes for 30 euros because depending on the performance of the girl you may want to curtail the session early. If you do then you will only have wasted 30 euros and not 50 euros. Not all of the girls are happy to offer AO or AO to completion or CIM so chat to the girl first to establish this before you agree to go to the room. Finally, with the RTCs it is acceptable to have a few minutes of pre-room service. This normally involves cuddling, chatting, kissing and usually a BJ on the couch before you go to the room. This is additional to the time agreed for the room so why not take advantage of it. Some girls may only want to spend a couple of minutes on the couch before going to the room and may not feel comfortable giving a BJ in public. Others will be happy to give you up to 10 minutes of 'free' girlfriend experience on the couch with everything leading up to but not including full sex. Some may even agree to have full sex on the couch rather going to the room although the clock starts ticking once that happens and once you have started kissing, cuddling and so forth on the couch then you are pretty much committed to paying the girl for her time.Wow. Thanks so much for the extremely comprehensive response. A number of points in it have however persuaded me that RTC clubs, including this one, are not for me. Firstly, I don't like short sessions unless I didn't click with the girl. My ideal day in an FKK is to arrive around 4 pm, shower, immediately do one walk around the place and pick the best girl I find, have an hour in the room with her if service is good. Then shower, food, outdoor relaxation weather permitting and then professional massage for an hour. By then I'm ready for round two and I will take more time. Including detailed interview as my next session is likely to be 2 hours if I get the right girl.

I'm also into optics. So I want pretty girls in face, slim athletic bodies. And if possible big tits but that is less important to me than face and body. So the idea of clocks ticking away would be really off putting for me and the deliberate policy of discouraging long rooms even worse. I also like my food! Then finally, I'm not into AO. Far too risky and I've known too many people lose their marriage over catching something at AO venues. I know it's not compulsory but its so easy to get a few beers, wine, and lose inhibition. Leading to loss of wife and more than 50% of your assets. Now that is what I call a VERY expensive fuck!

For all those reasons. RTCs are not for me. I am however in your debt (as many others will be) for giving such a terrific explanation.

Many thanks and happy mongering!

Hessen Bub
05-15-16, 08:46
Far too risky and I've known too many people lose their marriage over catching something at AO venues. You do? Really?

HB.

Myrrh
05-15-16, 10:02
Then finally, I'm not into AO. I know it's not compulsory but its so easy to get a few beers, wine, and lose inhibition. Leading to loss of wife and more than 50% of your assets. Well that is probably the reason why alcohol isn't served in RTCs. LOL.

Although I have yet to hear of a RTC girl refusing to go with a guy who wants to wear a condom and they are probably not the main reason why so many guys end up doing it without.

Sirioja
05-15-16, 10:26
Tits looking even more pointy and perky than I had remembered before, I am not sure how that is even possible, but now seemingly happy to accept cum in pussy.Happy? Really? Or has to take risk to provide AO, because not pretty enough for face and teeth to get safe good business?

Is there a pretty and not Bulgarian girl = beautiful face and teeth, quite slim, quite good care of her look, providing AO sex?

I also wonder how guys who go to fuck AO in brothels, can fuck wife, often mother of children, when returning for eating at home.

Dreams
05-15-16, 12:19
You do? Really?

HB.Haha, yes, that was a laughable comment!

PussyLiccker
05-15-16, 16:53
I've heard about something like this about the married folks. I heard about some German men(dunno to what extent this is true). They choose not to do certain intimate actions beyond simple standard (certainly not AO) in thoughts of bringing something home to their wife.

Free Dude
05-15-16, 20:04
Happy? Really? Or has to take risk to provide AO, because not pretty enough for face and teeth to get safe good business?

Is there a pretty and not Bulgarian girl = beautiful face and teeth, quite slim, quite good care of her look, providing AO sex?

I also wonder how guys who go to fuck AO in brothels, can fuck wife, often mother of children, when returning for eating at home.Your Esmeralda has been in Arabella for a while now and certainly not because there is so much rubber in Wattenscheid. In Freude you have Bonny as the slim Bulgarian that provides the RTC standard.

Amorousman40
05-15-16, 21:01
I don't suppose anyone knows whether there is still a girl called Anna working at F39 any longer: blond, 22 (at least she was last year), big arse and very friendly. Lovely girl though referred to by a member of this forum as the warthog! Anyway she was there last year in August and October. Excellent account Myrhh. I don't want to be pedantic but YingYang and Samya are not FKK's. They are sauna clubs- the girls wear bikinis sometimes thongs. To be an FKK the girls should be totally naked as they are in F39 and World for example. The food thing is a real problem in F39. I think withdrawing or merely providing stale biscuits was a bad idea on the part of the management. I know punters don't visit for the food but not having it precludes staying more than 3 hours. I like to have a punt, eat, relax, oggle the girls and then perhaps a couple of hours later have another punt. For example, at Club Ying Yang you can spend the whole day there and have a pleasant relaxing time and have sex. I visited F39 on several occasions in August and October last year largely by chance. The building is dilapidated and requires a lot of work on it. Another misconception as that it is an AO club. Of the 4 girls I went with, Anna did not do AO, Angelique (lovely arse if not that bright) and Lisa offered it but kein spitzen (which I assume means no CIP which is too frustrating for me), and Alina allowed it. I am hoping to visit in late June. Clearly v. Bad management but club could have potential.

Sirioja
05-15-16, 21:10
Gypsy Esmeralda isn't Bulgarian? She said to me at F39 , not providing AO, I was not looking for, like with Beatrice. Both are not what I call pretty girls, even Esmeralda has prettier face.

No prettier girl providing?

PayForIt
05-16-16, 00:21
You do? Really?

HB.Not sure if you were just doubting the veracity of my comment or asking a question. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the latter. I cannot do the same for........

Haha, yes, that was a laughable comment!Clearly you think my comment was funny and (I assume) untrue. Well guys, it's always better to query than accuse. Particularly when making assumptions without knowledge of the facts. I am a divorce lawyer of some 30 years. When I said I am aware of many instances of marriages ending due to guys brining home an unwelcome and unwanted "gift" (I didn't use those words but you got the message) I was speaking from a LOT of experience. Condoms are a nuisance for anyone having sex wanting the "real" feeling. But I've dealt with many divorce cases involving HIV, STDs, warts, and tragically on a couple of occasions only, a woman's fertility being affected by an STD being caught by guys who have slept with several partners without protection.

If I had a pound for every guy who says "I've done this xxxx number of times with no problem until this time" I'd be very wealthy. So in answer to HB's question. Yes - really. In answer to Dreams "Hahahah laughable comment" quote. If you find it funny Dreams you are a strange guy.

Asking questions is often much wiser than making assumptions and/or accusations.

PL - thanks for confirming your own experience which accords.

And Myrrh - the lack of beers was the final nail in the coffin! Thanks again for a terrific report/response

Free Dude
05-16-16, 00:55
I don't suppose anyone knows whether there is still a girl called Anna working at F39 any longer: blond, 22 (at least she was last year), big arse and very friendly. Lovely girl though referred to by a member of this forum as the warthog! Anyway she was there last year in August and October. Excellent account Myrhh. I don't want to be pedantic but YingYang and Samya are not FKK's. They are sauna clubs- the girls wear bikinis sometimes thongs. To be an FKK the girls should be totally naked as they are in F39 and World for example. The food thing is a real problem in F39. I think withdrawing or merely providing stale biscuits was a bad idea on the part of the management. I know punters don't visit for the food but not having it precludes staying more than 3 hours. I like to have a punt, eat, relax, oggle the girls and then perhaps a couple of hours later have another punt. For example, at Club Ying Yang you can spend the whole day there and have a pleasant relaxing time and have sex. I visited F39 on several occasions in August and October last year largely by chance. The building is dilapidated and requires a lot of work on it. Another misconception as that it is an AO club. Of the 4 girls I went with, Anna did not do AO, Angelique (lovely arse if not that bright) and Lisa offered it but kein spitzen (which I assume means no CIP which is too frustrating for me), and Alina allowed it. I am hoping to visit in late June. Clearly v. Bad management but club could have potential.Anna has left Freude and is now in a "normal" club. I believe I heard she was in Salome.

EastGoing
05-16-16, 03:25
The only recent thing worth reporting is that since some 9 days girls "rent" a room for 15 Euros on top of the other money they give to the club. So we customers cannot anymore choose a room.
Unless we prefer it to a girl and manage to find the "landlady". Good for them, with this little surcharge it seems they are allowed to sleep, make phone calls, disappear and don't have to worry about being told off.

For the rest, as far as I know, after leaving F39 Anna had been still AOing in Romantika for a very short time when it reopened; Beatrix officially works "with"; turkish-bulgarian Esmeralda officially doesn't allow CIP.
The price change is a good thing, but I guess it will not last long.
I have read some other things which are not perfectly correct, but it doesn't make a big difference. About the clocks in the room, for instance, I would say they disappeared after maybe one month, or they were only in the first 4 rooms by the entrance. Long time I don't see a clock in the room

Sirioja
05-16-16, 07:14
I'm not a specialist for AO, but what do You mean for: Esmeralda doesn't allow cum in pussy? Do You mean she provides sex without condom, but not until cumming in her? Does she think HIV is only in sperm? Being pregnant only with sperm? What about seminal liquid? What about vagina blood during sex for diseases? Or maybe I didn't understand. At F39 , she told with condom, like Beatrice, if they said without, I didn't go, but even friendly, really no need to repeat with both, for me, for quality rate, they are more expensive than Megan for 1;30, Alice for 2 h or Amira to repeat as soon as possible. Not only rate, but also beauty, class and behavior in room, not only sex.

Hessen Bub
05-16-16, 08:59
I am a divorce lawyer of some 30 years. When I said I am aware of many instances of marriages ending due to guys brining home an unwelcome and unwanted "gift" (I didn't use those words but you got the message) I was speaking from a LOT of experience. And this lot of experience is referring to cases where the STD were caught in an AO club in Germany? That was my question. And it was a question.

HB.

PayForIt
05-17-16, 03:48
And this lot of experience is referring to cases where the STD were caught in an AO club in Germany? That was my question. And it was a question.

HB.Thanks for confirming it was a question not an accusation. The answer is no. It's not a reference to STD's or Herpes, or HIV or genital warts caught only in AO clubs in Germany. It was a wider reference to such horrible diseases caught by guys who attend clubs / bars / go-go bars / MPs / AMPS / soapies / puti clubs / bordellos / brothels / walk ups / parties / swingers clubs and FKKs around the world and receive BBBJ / FS unprotected (as in AO clubs). It doesn't matter what the geographical location or name for it. My point is that a LOT of guys get unlucky and "catch" something when their guard is down. Often through alcohol. And contract an unwanted disease. I have no record or statistics to show this is more or less common in Germany. Last year I was at World with a very experienced ISG member who will remain namely. He confessed that he had very often tired of heavy duty condoms and had started taking his own to AO parties and hoping not to use one. In 14 months he'd caught 3 STDs. Not worth it to me but he thought differently. Moral of tale is this. If you are are single. Go wherever, If you are single = leave it a while and wait.

Myrrh
05-17-16, 20:45
The only recent thing worth reporting is that since some 9 days girls "rent" a room for 15 Euros on top of the other money they give to the club.
Good for them, with this little surcharge it seems they are allowed to sleep, make phone calls, disappear and don't have to worry about being told off.
I have read some other things which are not perfectly correct, but it doesn't make a big difference. About the clocks in the room, for instance, I would say they disappeared after maybe one month, or they were only in the first 4 rooms by the entrance. Long time I don't see a clock in the roomMy good buddy, EasyG, doesn't often comment these days but when he does his comments are usually worth their weight in gold (assuming you can understand them of course)!

Now I know why, thanks to Easy, that after having arrived in the afternoon at F39 earlier this month I only saw around 8 to 10 girls even though I had been in the club for over 2 hours and 20+ girls were advertised on the photo cards at reception. Then slowly in the evening a few more girls like Beatrice and Melissa appeared.

Where were these girls all that time? There is an opening to the right of the stairs that leads down to the changing rooms and I know that girls disappear into this opening after you have gone with them. I presume that this is where they shower and have their lockers.

However I am sure that there were no rest rooms in there. I recall on one occasion a girl, Michaela, begging me to take her to a room because she was tired and wanted to sleep. They wouldn't allow her to go to the rooms unless she had a man. I turned her down because I hadn't paid good money to enter a club just to watch a girl sleep. Also I feared that if we had spent an hour or two in the room that she could tell the thekefrau that I owed her money for 1 or 2 hours service and I couldn't argue otherwise.

I am not sure that I am in favor of allowing girls to rent rooms for the day given that these rooms were originally intended for ficken and not for them to rest. On the one hand the girls are technically 'independent contractors' and so in theory can provide their services when and how they wish. Also if the girls are allowed to have rest rooms then it may mean that the girls are happier and therefore in better mood to service the customers. So a win win situation for all concerned. However I have found that the opposite is true and that the more freedom you give the girls the more liberties they tend to take.

At other RTCs like Arabella and Dietz you see girls taking it in turns to sort out the towels (collecting and folding them) and checking that the coffee machine is working and topped up. You never see them on their phones. Also apart from about 4 mainly older women at both clubs all of the younger girls provided AO to completion.

Compare this to F39 where there is a maid who goes round collecting and sorting towels or attending to duties such as checking the drinks machine. The girls at F39 don't have to do any of this whereas they would have to if they were at other RTCs. At F39 you will see girls like Melissa often on their phones whereas in other RTCs you would never know that the girls had phones. F39 was the first FKK I have been to where so many girls looked to avoid AO let alone AO to completion. Also, when they used to serve food at F39 the girls used to help themselves to the food at the same time as the paying customers rather than wait until afterwards.

Now that the girls can rent rooms you will have guys paying good money to visit F39 thinking that they can sit there and look at 20+ naked girls only to find that half that amount are around all day. I am not saying that girls should be forced to go with guys or perform certain acts if they don't want to or be chained to their couches. However if they are 'working' then they should be working. Short breaks in between sessions to smoke or check their phones and then make themselves available again. Far better than them deciding that they will take a couple of hours to half the day away from the couches depending on how they feel. They will be shown as available at reception and guys will be hanging around all day waiting for their favorite girls not knowing when / if they will appear. If they don't want to work that day or are too tired then stay at home.

I am in favor of the strict rules that RTCs used to have in place for the girls as it ensured minimum standards. If the girls don't like the work or the rules then they should go elsewhere as there will be plenty of other girls willing to step into their shoes. I would rather a high turnover of girls and plenty of new faces rather than the same old girls who develop attitude and act like they own the place.

This is just another example of the club constantly changing the rules and making things increasingly more in favor of the girls and the club than the customer. Just like the introduction of the clocks, which was short lived, and no doubt was only done because the girls had complained that guys were asking for half an hour and then wanting to stay with the girl for longer than that without paying any extra money.

This club at one time had potential as a place which combined the best elements of the FKK with those from the RTC but management just seems to be going out of its way to find new ways to turn the customers off.

Vito Corleone
05-18-16, 00:08
They now changed the entrance fee to a flat Euro 15 at any time..Entry prices has changed again.

Happy hour 10 am-1 pm 15€.

Regular entry 25€.

9 pm-1 am 10€.