PDA

View Full Version : Angeles City - 2006 Archived Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

HenryV
12-14-06, 16:41
This is the place that should be called "Suckers."

Been there once. Most of the patrons I talked with were salvating 1st timers.

I agree - vote with your feet by passing it up.

If it is true Dollhouse charges 3000P barfine, suggest all mongers WALK BY and go to another bar along the road. That level of barfine is a very bad precedent.

Hesekiels
12-14-06, 21:19
They all love the 500-p daytime meeting before the bar opens. Just take advantage

Hi BB:

Oh, that's indeed very, very interesting news! Is 500 pesos the usual rate for 3 hrs during daytime???

Cheers - Hesekiels

Buko Max
12-14-06, 21:29
There are some redeeming qualities in that the bar is open 24/7 and their air conditioning feels great during the heat of the day. Some of the waitresses are hot.

Any Hole
12-14-06, 23:10
There is a new night club being built next door to Dolls house, Rumour has it that the mamasans at dolls house are going to leave, and take half the girls with them (350) there are 750 girls on the books of dolls house.

About 5 weeks ago when the americans were in town dolls house took 70 girls down to Subic to help out.

Be carefull barfining a spotlight dancer as she may be on something, as in order to get the normally shy phillopinos to open their legs and show their wares, they are offerd help.

Key Master
12-14-06, 23:59
The 3000 pesos barfine is for what they call the featured dancers. The women that dance in the big groups are I guess what others say is 1300 pesos.

Key Master
12-15-06, 00:07
I believe alot of the lookers historically in Agasya were cherry girls. I didn't go in there this last trip though.

In regards to Las Vegas and their model girl show, the show I think is hourly from certain times. It is pretty cool the first few times but kind of gets old after that. The best time to go might be when they get the paint put on their bodies and they go out somewhat topless with just the paint on them. You'll get a better ideal on their bodies. There are some lookers in this model group and there are also quite a few cherry girls in the group. So if you have one sit with you, you might want to find out if they're cherry or not. One of the better ones there is not cherry but doesn't barfine out. Also, be careful of the pressure sometimes to sit with them as sometime the other "model" dancers try to gang up and get you to buy them all drinks.

Fastpiston
12-15-06, 07:43
The 3000 pesos barfine is for what they call the featured dancers. The women that dance in the big groups are I guess what others say is 1300 pesos.

You can bet the 'featured dancers' are Hard Core.
Talking to a long-time burgos girl who has developed a good honest friendship with me, she said that heavy bar-fines work against the girls making a living as guys simply go elsewhere. I was not surprised to hear that a lot of the girls and mamasans intend to move to another bar. For me it is simple, I shall simply walk by. Too many nice girls elsewhere to bother about rip-offs! Who owns the Dollhouse?

MadSkillz
12-15-06, 12:56
This is the place that should be called "Suckers."

Been there once. Most of the patrons I talked with were salvating 1st timers.

I agree - vote with your feet by passing it up. Right about that. I never bothered to go into the Doll House in Angeles because I now the one in Bangkok is a rip off. I expected the same here.

Buko Max
12-15-06, 13:12
Had reservations to stay at this brand new hotel at the beginning of this month but I was not surprised when the opening was delayed about a week. They were kind enough to email me and offer alternative accommodations. The hotel is owned by the Central Park people and is south of Mo's just off Santos street. The last day I was in town, I was curious about the place so I showed up and Roselle gave me a tour. It is on a par with the Wild Orchid and looks very nice. Standard rooms start around $50USD. Yet another choice for the dicriminating monger in AC! www.Pacificbreezehotel.com

RockyMtnWay
12-15-06, 15:53
I haven't been in The Dollhouse since April. Something that will thankfully change in about two weeks. So maybe I don't know the latest. When I was last there it cost 3000 pesos to bar fine the featured dancers. These are the dancers on the pedestals next to the stage and the girls that put on the special dance routine. Although the latter may cost even more??? The regular girls dancing on stage and the wait staff were still a 1200 peso bar fine at the time. Even if you exclude the 3000 peso girls there was quite a lot of talent available. More than in a lot of other bars.

As for featured dancers I only know one. I was disappointed to discover she was promoted to a featured dancer as I was not willing to pay the 3000 peso bar fine. She understood that when I told her. She use to work at another very large club but left because the mamasan made the girls go out with anyone that wanted to bar fine them. She told me at The Dollhouse she didn't have to go with the guy unless she wanted. She was very proud of her dancing. If she makes enough money being a featured dancer it wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't bar fine at all (but probably doesn't get asked often at that price). This one was far from hard core.

Maybe it has changed for the worse. But I will give it a look in a couple of weeks.

Orgasm Donor
12-15-06, 18:37
Anybody have an address of a Sex Shop in AC? you know, the kind of place where you can buy toys, sexy outfits for your girl, things like that.
Someone told me that they are illegal, but I refuse to believe that. Thanks!

OD

Blink157
12-15-06, 21:14
Anybody have an address of a Sex Shop in AC? you know, the kind of place where you can buy toys, sexy outfits for your girl, things like that.
Someone told me that they are illegal, but I refuse to believe that. Thanks!

OD
Hi,
last time I saw one in fields ave....oposite Dollhouse..same side like hotel Amsterdam, small shop.

Saw some lingerie and toys there.

I would like to pay a barfine about 3000 p if the gurl worth it, compared to the babes in Quezon city. Student or collegue gurls, better education and better in looks. But I guess thast not the case in Dollhouse. From what I saw last time didnt impress me much. Afro-fil Filipina., but not as cute as some of her coworkers I saw in other bars .slim body (like them slim but healthy that gurl was to way slim maybe she was on something) false teeth, tatoo etc. Saw her dancing in Dollhouse and then back with her friends show off in Blu eNile executve club. Body not bad, but for that money u can also get a fresh regular dancer. Geez I would rather barfine a fresh cherry gurl, cuddle with her all night and get a decent bj then barfining somebody with a lot of mileage for 3000 p.
Also funny if "smart bar owners" think to raise prices to make it up on the few customers who still go there. So they still get their cut.
"asian economics" :D..just my 2 cents.
Dollhouse is the place I always bring my regulars, cause I never barfine there :D . LD are also more expensive there..oh well....
Happy hunting and thanks for the info on Las vegas and Agasya. I fly in 4 days.
Angeles city , here I come again.

Happy hunting!!!
Blink 157

RockyMtnWay
12-16-06, 09:05
If you look on the AC map there is a place called Naughty & Nice Adult Store just west and across the street from the Dollhouse. Don't know it if is still there and have never been inside. But did notice it as I walked by a few time.

RMW

Bill Buxton
12-17-06, 07:27
Yes you are right it is nice.But, who wants to walk up 2-3-4 flights of stairs with your bags? The elevator is not working and the pool is nice but dirty.Go check it out,And see if this is the truth and another thing is the place is off santos st.The side street is verry dark at night and they should get some lights there before someone falls prey to a hustle or a scamm.

The place will be great once the new condo's are finished next door.And the price for close to the action is fair.

MY 2 CENTS.

B.B...

Bill Buxton
12-17-06, 07:40
There is a new night club being built next door to Dolls house, Rumour has it that the mamasans at dolls house are going to leave, and take half the girls with them (350) there are 750 girls on the books of dolls house.

About 5 weeks ago when the americans were in town dolls house took 70 girls down to Subic to help out.

Be carefull barfining a spotlight dancer as she may be on something, as in order to get the normally shy phillopinos to open their legs and show their wares, they are offerd help.

I was told by a waitress at the dh restaurant that the place being built next door to the DH bar is owned by LA'PASHA.The place is gonna be a hotel restaurant.A coppy like the one across from the dh bar.This is the info I was told from a doll house employee.

DOLL HOUSE already has a restaurant and hotel why do they need another ?and the food is great.The hotel room at the currantDH is nice and they have a nice rooftop pool and lounge area there. but at 100 dollars U.S. a night it is steep for a monthly customer stay.

B.B...

Blink157
12-17-06, 09:33
I was told by a waitress at the dh restaurant that the place being built next door to the DH bar is owned by LA'PASHA.The place is gonna be a hotel restaurant.A coppy like the one across from the dh bar.This is the info I was told from a doll house employee.

DOLL HOUSE already has a restaurant and hotel why do they need another ?and the food is great.The hotel room at the currantDH is nice and they have a nice rooftop pool and lounge area there. but at 100 dollars U.S. a night it is steep for a monthly customer stay.

B.B...
Hahahahaha,
just read your post, DH hotel is 100US$ a night? LoL...really??? hahahahaha...sorry I have to laugh I worked some years in hotel business and there aint any hoteliers in AC only semi pro. The only real hotel is the Holiday Inn.
AC is one whole bar and its funny, really funny to quote 100 US for a room LOL.
Always laugh when I walk by wild orchid. They quote also 85 a night and oposite u can have a bj for 500 p LOL. Crazy world!!! I always stay hotels with gud price for value. I don texpect the same standard and service like in my country, but therefore Im not in PI. Im there for the lovely ladies and the fun. But fun ends for me if I see how much "hoteliers " quote.

Anyway dont let prices went up going nowhere and stay away from scammers. Its christmas now and many things happen there.

Happy hunting!!

Blink

Bill Buxton
12-17-06, 16:16
Hahahahaha,
just read your post, DH hotel is 100US$ a night? LoL...really??? hahahahaha...sorry I have to laugh I worked some years in hotel business and there aint any hoteliers in AC only semi pro. The only real hotel is the Holiday Inn.
AC is one whole bar and its funny, really funny to quote 100 US for a room LOL.
Always laugh when I walk by wild orchid. They quote also 85 a night and oposite u can have a bj for 500 p LOL. Crazy world!!! I always stay hotels with gud price for value. I don texpect the same standard and service like in my country, but therefore Im not in PI. Im there for the lovely ladies and the fun. But fun ends for me if I see how much "hoteliers " quote.

Anyway dont let prices went up going nowhere and stay away from scammers. Its christmas now and many things happen there.

Happy hunting!!

Blink

I also know that the clarkton a GERMANjoint wanted 49,000 a month for a single bed and delux room. That is with a 10% discount call and check.63-45-322-3424 or 322 2267 a thousand US per night unreal.

WHAT ABOUT OASIS they want 60,000 plus per night for 30 days.WALA UTAK(NO BRAIN) HA.63-city code 45-625-8301

FEEL FREE TO CALL AND ASK FOR YOURSELF.

B.B...

Bill Buxton
12-18-06, 04:47
The streets are EMPTY HERE and the amount of foreigners is at an all time low this year.Thts my honest opinion.I was out on fields ave and the streets were the quietest I have seen them in over 4 months.This was at 11:30 pm.

This means that the gals are only getting there dancing money and not so many ladies drinks from the fue guys there are here now.They will all have sour holiday at home if this continues and mabey the scammers will will hit everyone here hard and fast who knows.Could be they will just slow down and go away for a while who knows.It sure is not like last year here in AC at this time.

I am sure they guys that are not here will stay stateside until the holiday season is over.

PLAY SAFE AND STAY SHARP,

B.B...

Blink157
12-18-06, 08:04
the streets are empty here and the amount of foreigners is at an all time low this year.thts my honest opinion.i was out on fields ave and the streets were the quietest i have seen them in over 4 months.this was at 11:30 pm.

this means that the gals are only getting there dancing money and not so many ladies drinks from the fue guys there are here now.they will all have sour holiday at home if this continues and mabey the scammers will will hit everyone here hard and fast who knows.could be they will just slow down and go away for a while who knows.it sure is not like last year here in ac at this time.

i am sure they guys that are not here will stay stateside until the holiday season is over.

play safe and stay sharp,

b.b...

wow,
that really doesnt sound gud for the gurls. i rember last time christmas and i wasnt able to get a seat in places like blue nile or neros.
here some tips, scams and attempt robberies (almost) always occure early morning around 3 am. so when u had some beers dont walk to ur hotel get a trike. on my last trip i was wittnessed a trike hold up. i t happens very fast, just heard some screamng and the trikes speeds up, followed by the brgy police who fired in the air to make the trike stop, th eguy was hit and fall together with his gf to the ground. he broke his little finger, he stayed in the sam ehotel like me. so, nothing serious happen. just beware of early morning walks . ii belive those hold up arent planned, they just happen , mostly from drunk or drugged pinoys.

merry christmas and happy hunting!!

blink

Eggsalad
12-18-06, 08:55
This was my 5th trip to SE Asia and I decided to check out AC. I took a direct flight from BKK on Thai airway and landed in Manila 3 hours later. I went thru customs with no problems and exchanged all the money I thought I would need at the money exchange. I heard about the lack of ATM’s in AC and didn’t want to have cash problems. Outside, I met my driver from Orchid Inn for the 2 hour ride to AC. He spoke great English. Right away I thought, “I think I’m gonna like it here”. 2 hours later, I arrive at Orchid Inn and checked into my Jasmine Wing room at $50 per night (plus 12% VAT). My room was well equipped but worn. It looks like it was a great room a few years ago. I feel this room is over priced for what it is.

I had already been in Thailand for a week so jet lag was not a problem. I went out to Field Ave right away to check out the scene. My first impression was that AC is kind of a dump (I’ll change my mind later). The streets look dirty and the buildings look old. I saw a guy take a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) right in front of me next to a busy road. Field Ave was closed to traffic when I was there so it reminded me of Walking Street in Pattaya. I walked down the street and make mental notes of where all the bars were. Then I started hitting the ones I recognized from this board. My first stop was Nero’s. I was greeted right away by a very cute waitress. She had a great rack and beautiful smile. Her English was great and her accent was so sexy. I sat in her section and began to have a conversation with her. She turned out to be the biggest mistake of my trip. I broke a rule that I made with a fellow monger a few years ago. That is, never barfine a waitress. I didn’t barfine her the first night. She told me she needs to get to know me first. I should have taken this as a hint. When I realized she wasn’t gonna be available, I decided to move on since this is my first night in the Philippines and I wanted to try the local delicacy.

I barhopped for a little while and ended at the Lancelot. This place was loaded with girls. But as with most bars, only about 3 or 4 hot ones. I picked one with the best boobs I’ve ever seen on an Asian girl. We chatted a while before heading back to my room. In the room, she was quite an animal. After seeing her naked, I concluded she did indeed have the best boobs I’ve ever seen on an Asian girl. But for some weird reason, I didn’t feel any chemistry with her. She was really cute, had a great rack, spoke English (I’ve been to Thailand 5 times and I find this to be quite pleasant) but I just didn’t feel a connection with her. She did stay till about noon the next day. We of course had another session in the morning. A strange thing happened during this session. She got her camera phone out and insisted on taking a picture of my cock. I’ve never had this happen to me before. I refused but she insisted. She attempted to take the picture several times but I simply blocked the camera’s view. I still wonder about this. It was very weird.

I slept most of the next day. I have heard of the lack of activities to be had during the day in AC. So I didn’t even bother. However, I felt like I didn’t really need anything to do during the day, I was here to monger and not much else. Besides, I was only there for 5 days. Had I stayed longer, I might have gotten bored. But I never did on this short trip. That night, I went back to the Nero. My waitress was busy talking to some of her friends so I decided to take a peak at the two bars connected to the Nero. One of them was the Blue Nile. I didn’t see much in terms of hot girls so I went back to Nero. I had heard lots of hot girl reports from the Blue Nile Executive Club. But during my trip, I didn’t realize that they were actually two different clubs. I went into the Blue Nile thinking it was the Blue Nile Executive Club and left after 2 minutes. On my next trip, I’ll be sure to check out BNEC. Anyway, while back in Nero, I asked my waitress girl if she was ready to be barfined. She kept asking me to wait saying she needed to stay in the club for a certain amount of hours. So, like a fool, I waited. Meanwhile, I’m buying her LD’s all night. Thinking back, I am really too experienced to fall for this. But, she was very hot, and the drinks are cheap so what the hell. The hours roll by and I’m ready to go. Then she says she just received a call and has to go home. What the fuck?!? I start to get angry and she apologizes and promises to go with me tomorrow. In fact, she offers to meet me during the day for lunch and a movie. At this point, I don’t believe a word she says. I tell her whatever and leave the bar.

As I’m steaming down the street towards my hotel, I see my Lancelot girl getting off work and walking the opposite way. We stop and say hello but neither one of us made any attempts for a hook up that night. Like I said before, she was really hot but I just did not feel any connection and I guess she felt the same way. She did not ask where I was going or if I wanted company. It was just a very quick hello and good bye. I ended up going back to the hotel alone that night. This would have really bothered me before but not this time. The longer I monger, the less I mind being alone once in a while. On my first trip I had to have someone every night. Now, I kinda like getting a break from the action now and then.

The next morning I have breakfast at the pool side restaurant of Orchid Inn and chat with some really cool fellow mongers. Let me just take a few seconds here to say that the guys I ran into here in AC were all very cool. All were much more sociable then their counterparts in Pattaya. A lot of them seem to enjoy chatting and sharing information. They especially love to show a newbie around. So thanks guys. I appreciate the hospitality. During breakfast, I get a text message from guess who? The Nero Waitress. She asked if I was still interested in a lunch and a movie. I said sure. I’m not doing anything during the day anyway. And even though I had a bad feeling about her, I am a little curious as to what will happen next. I ask her to call me and she does right away. I tell her I am already eating. I know I said breakfast earlier but this was more like noon. What can I say, I’m on vacation. I ask her to join me and she says she can’t come right away. So we decided to skip the meal and just do the movie. We set a time and place to meet. I’m still skeptical but I get ready to meet her.

To my surprise, she shows up and apologizes for the night before. We get into a trike and head to SM mall. During the movie, we hold hands and kiss a little. She is receptive but not aggressive. I had to initiate everything. After the movie, we walk around the mall a little until she has to go to work. She tells me to come and see her tonight and if I barfine her, she would definitely be able to go. By this time, we’ve made out quit a lot and I wanted more. So I tell her I’ll come by tonight.

Here comes the biggest mistake of the trip. When I stopped by Nero’s that night, she was all smiles. We chat a little bit and she asked if I would take her bar hopping a bit after I barfine her. I saw no harm in this. This was my first time in AC and I wanted to check out some of the bars too. Now that I have a companion, it should be fun. Then she asked if we can take one of her friends. Warning flags are going off in my head. I am getting more skeptical by the second. However, her friend is very cool and I actually liked her personality better than my girl’s. With the barfines being so low here in AC, I thought what the hell? You only live once. So off we go. I have to admit, I had a lot of fun bar hopping with the two girls. They provided great conversation and my girl was very affectionate. On top of that, I got to see all the clubs I had read about here. When we went in the Dollhouse, there was a “Model” show. Some of their best looking girls were posing on stage and you are invited to take their pictures. I had my camera with me and had a ball taking pictures of the girls. I don’t think I could ever get away with that in the clubs of my home town.

After all that barhopping, I go back to the hotel with my Nero girl. As soon as the doors close, she turn into a cold fish and refused to do anything. She tells me she doesn’t do anything with customers and the barfine was just to go barhopping with her. To my surprise, I don’t really get that angry. I think it was because I had expected something like this all along. In some strange way, I know something like this would happen but I just wanted to see it? Who knows? But again, the barfines are so low here, I didn’t even really care. I just asked her if she wanted to leave. When she said yes, I opened the door and let her out. The way I see it, she lost two more barfines since I was gonna be here for two more nights and I like to keep the same girl.

By this time, it was about 1:30 in the morning. I wanted to get a girl but it was getting a little late for me. Luckily, there is a club right at my Hotel. The Flamingo is actually located inside Orchid Inn. You get a free drink coupon when you check in and I still had mine. This was the perfect time to use it. They had about 10 girls working ranging from about 4 to 8. I picked a cute girl at the end of the stage and asked her to join me. With her, I finally found that sweet girl I kept reading about. She was absolutely the sweetest thing I’ve ever met. We had a great time chatting and flirting with each other. We had great chemistry right from the start. It almost seemed too good to be true…

When it came to barfine time, she actually refused. What the hell? She said no. I couldn’t believe it. When I asked her why, she said she had a health check the next day and had to get up early. The health check was at 8 in the morning and she didn’t get off work till about 3 am. So she wanted to go home ASAP to get some sleep. I just got turned down by two girls in the same night. Am I in AC or California? By this point, I just shock my head and went to bed.

The next day was my final full day in AC. I woke up late and checked out some of the pool cue places in Field Ave. The prices aren’t bad considering they are hand made. But I’m sure they are still high considering this is a tourist area. I spent the rest of the day just reading and relaxing by the pool. When night came, I went back to the Flamingo go look for the girl from last night. She was working and as promised, she agreed to a barfine. We left right away and had some dinner. She was worth the wait. She was the cutest and sweetest thing I’ve seen in a long time. Back at the hotel, she was passionate and willing. We had a great time. Too bad I had to leave the next day. Why is it that every where I go, the last night is always the best? Has anyone else experienced this? This makes leaving so difficult. But the arrangements had already been made and I had to go. We had breakfast in the morning and said goodbye. She stayed with me until my taxi was pulling away. It will take a long time for me to forget my Flamingo girl. We chat once in a while online.

In conclusion, AC was interesting. I can’t say if it is better or worse than Pattaya. It is simply different. I had some ups and downs here but my last girl made it all worth while.
When I was planning for this trip, I had posted some questions about AC vs. Pattaya. Now that I have been to AC, I will attempt to answer my own questions. Please keep in mind I have only been to AC once and only for 5 days.

1. AC is cheaper than Pattaya. True or false? Answer: Seems to be true for everything except hotels and transport from the Airport (Manila).

2. AC girls have more curves than Thai girls. True or false? Answer: Definitely YES!

3. AC girls are more willing to try anal. True or false? Answer: Don’t know, didn’t try.

4. AC girls are more willing to participate in 3-somes. True or false? Answer: About the same. I didn’t try one but I did ask around. The ratio seems to be about the same.

5. You can buy a ticket in Bangkok and travel to Philippines easily and get a visa on arrival (I'm American). True or false? Answer: Yes.

6. Most important question...just exactly how safe is AC? The States department has a travel warning for the Philippines. I know it is probably safe but I just want to make sure. I always feel safe in BKK or Pattaya but I'm always alert. And I don't drink. Answer: I felt very safe. But then again, I was only there for 5 days.

If you are in Thailand, AC is definitely worth a visit. It is close and tickets are cheap. I will definitely come back. I am already planning another trip.

Egg

Quasarus
12-18-06, 11:34
Hello guys,

Has anyone barfined a girl from this club? Hope I spelled the name korek.Its near the place where the former Cleopatra had been (wow if I remember those gud old times)

Please post/share your experiance with me and the rest of us.I used to get crazzy about this place. Indeed, some really modell lookers. Yes, once I have such a ''modell''. She is tall, very tall, well built and a kind of bored figure, she never smiles, but nevertheless she is very beautiful. Took her to Hanna Hotel, had a pop and. She gotta go back to her hotel. No chemistry, nothing. I went back with her to her bar, droped here there without a penny tip and told her that I am gonna get another girl. Which I did! She was still there last November.

Most of the model girls there do no barfine without. Perminsion from the owner who normally stays in the back. Just have a drink there and look how the system works. The Koreans are comming and they are talking with the owner. That's the way they do. Once I went streight to the cutest one and asked her for a LD, she happiliy agreed but wen it came to BF she said that she dis barhopping only. When I told her that I am an allnighter she went in the back to ask the owner. She did it twice. In the end she said that she cannot come due to ''menstruation''. A nice excuse.

So the game in this bar is more interesting. You or the Koreans?

Wamlies
12-18-06, 21:11
I am an AC Newbie - got my first trip booked mid Jan.

I plan to have lots of fun in Angeles, the one question I want to ask is, after 5 or 6 days of mongering in AC, is there a beach resort resonably close by to relax a bit and chill out. Ideally wih a bit of action as well. Dont mind travelling a bit, but davao just seems to far to travel.

I have RTFF but my searches arent giving me the info i need. Would welcome any pointers or recomendations.

Also anyone fancy having a few beers together mid jan? I'll even get the first round!!

Bill Buxton
12-19-06, 08:26
WAMLIES;

You can get a ride from a small van much safer than the bus to SUBIC BARRIO BARETTO and be right on the water.The cost of the trip via SUBIC EXPRESS IS P-400 THATS 9 DOLLARS.He picks up every day 7 days per week at 1pm in angeles.Most of the hotels have his cell number.Swagman also goes there each day from there hotel in A/C.tHE TOTAL RIDE IS 1.5 TO 2 HRS DEPENDING ON TRAFFIC.

Thats a great place to recover from many sleepless nights in a/c.

B.B...

Key Master
12-19-06, 08:44
nice report eggsalad. i have heard so many negatives to the blue nile girls pulling that kind of stuff that it scares me off to even think about taking them most of the time. in three trips, i still haven't barfined a woman from that group. i had a friend who took a waitress from that group who bought her many drinks in her bar and then barhopped and went to trax the disco. he got her to the front of the hotel, and she refused to go in. i know other people who have had great women from that group, but i've heard so many more runner stuff, lt to st stuff and women not performing like yours so many times, it sounds like russian roulette.

i agree with you on lancelot and it's sister bars. seems to be loaded with women, just not alot of lookers it seems alot of times. one thing i like to do is take my time picking women. it is very difficult to see what's around you as sometimes things become a blur with all the activity. but i sometimes am too slow when i do find someone i'm interested in so i have to work on my speed in decision making when i know i'm interested.

good report.

Ekspat
12-19-06, 11:14
Hey Blink,
I came along this new ABC hotel at Perimeter,
you won't believe it, they'll ask for same amount,
somewhat around 100$. Too bad since the location is perfect.

Anyway, the legendary, holy "end-of-the-year" vacation in AC is coming.
Will go now and buy some silver jewellery as little xmas gift for the girls.
For good treatment from the fallen angels.

Cheers!

Solarec
12-19-06, 15:50
Hi, Lovers!

Just some thought of the day. Went there last week to check what kind of place this is. Never lived there and never will. I just ordered some snacks from the dirty restaurant. It tasted OK. Flies and ants surrounded me. Maybe they were drawn to me. The hotel seems to be a noisy one but mayby will do if you stay a couple of days only.

Anybody thinks different?

Regards Solarec

Haj999
12-19-06, 16:35
Eggsalad,

I enjoyed your report.

Can you post pics of the Neros girls I am interested.

Thanks,

H

Fast Eddie 48
12-19-06, 17:45
I am an AC Newbie - got my first trip booked mid Jan.

I plan to have lots of fun in Angeles, the one question I want to ask is, after 5 or 6 days of mongering in AC, is there a beach resort resonably close by to relax a bit and chill out. Ideally wih a bit of action as well. Dont mind travelling a bit, but davao just seems to far to travel.

I have RTFF but my searches arent giving me the info i need. Would welcome any pointers or recomendations.

Also anyone fancy having a few beers together mid jan? I'll even get the first round!!

to wamiles

AC is no where near any nice beach and subic bay will be the 1 hr by bus and the beach is not very good , spend some money fly to borocay or bohol nice beach and resort there , I will be in pi around that time pm me .

fast eddie 48

Bill Buxton
12-20-06, 01:36
to wamiles

AC is no where near any nice beach and subic bay will be the 1 hr by bus and the beach is not very good , spend some money fly to borocay or bohol nice beach and resort there , I will be in pi around that time pm me .

fast eddie 48

I think the question is about a beach not about weather it is world class.And another thing is, 1 hr will not by bus,bike van,or car get you to subic!! in that amount of time.There is NO way OR HAS NEVER BEEN any way to get there from a/c in that amount of time. Until the new expressway is finished you could ever make the trip in that time it is lets say 2 hrs if faster you had a good fast trip.

The beach on the Subic (base) freeport down by fedex is absolutely great and cleaner than baretto or baloy beaches.Yes if you just want beach and pay through the ring of your ass and sit amoung 200 hundred people please be my guest and fly to BOROCAY.I think the question was about where is the one closest to A/C.And I am quite sure the subic area will pass with flying colors.

B.B...

Hesekiels
12-20-06, 03:42
This was my 5th trip to SE Asia and I decided to check out AC.

Hi Egg:

An excellent report you wrote! However, I would not generalize "never barfine a waitress". It depends a little on the place, I suppose. Ironically I had never barfined a dancer at "La Pasha", but several times one of the cute waitresses there - and had always a great time with them!

In terms of "health check" you are right, some girls might be a little hesitant to get barfined the night before. But like always in life there are exemptions. Yesterday night for instance I barfined a cute dancer from "Heartbreakers", today at 6am I f***ed her the third time before she finally left - directly to the health center! :)

Cheers - Hesekiels

ThePest1998
12-20-06, 07:19
You can buy her a drink or two or three. Not a problem for you. You can barfine her few times well not a problem financially I suppose. But its the time wasted having to stay up late having to go to movie or shopping and those time wasted. Go straight to the point. Ask the mamasan what you want or tell the girl what you want, after all they all know what we are there for, tell her straight on her face, I want boom boom until day break. If she refused, move on, because 1, you only have fews days and 2, as we stayed up late too long until dawn, we get tired and our performance decrease. So why waste time. Go there at 9pm look and if you find one you like, bring her straight to the hotel. Thats all. If you find the most beautiful girl and yet wait until the last moment and get nothing out of it, if I were you, I will put my head inside the pool and swear, I am wasting my time.

Fastpiston
12-20-06, 08:15
I think the question is about a beach not about weather it is world class.And another thing is, 1 hr will not by bus,bike van,or car get you to subic!! in that amount of time.There is NO way OR HAS NEVER BEEN any way to get there from a/c in that amount of time. Until the new expressway is finished you could ever make the trip in that time it is lets say 2 hrs if faster you had a good fast trip.

The beach on the Subic (base) freeport down by fedex is absolutely great and cleaner than baretto or baloy beaches.Yes if you just want beach and pay through the ring of your ass and sit amoung 200 hundred people please be my guest and fly to BOROCAY.I think the question was about where is the one closest to A/C.And I am quite sure the subic area will pass with flying colors.

B.B...

Be careful of Boracay beach - it is infested with sandflies and I got bitten to hell last time I was there. I saw people spray themselves with insect repellent before going onto the beach! Water is also polluted. Too many hazzards...

ThePest1998
12-20-06, 08:32
"Never barfine watresses"..Well I had no problem at all while i was there. I had three watresses different nights. Once both had agreed on the requirementon both parties, things would work out fine.

Hi Egg:

An excellent report you wrote! However, I would not generalize "never barfine a waitress". It depends a little on the place, I suppose. Ironically I had never barfined a dancer at "La Pasha", but several times one of the cute waitresses there - and had always a great time with them!

In terms of "health check" you are right, some girls might be a little hesitant to get barfined the night before. But like always in life there are exemptions. Yesterday night for instance I barfined a cute dancer from "Heartbreakers", today at 6am I f***ed her the third time before she finally left - directly to the health center! :)

Cheers - Hesekiels

Eggsalad
12-20-06, 09:05
Eggsalad,

I enjoyed your report.

Can you post pics of the Neros girls I am interested.

Thanks,

H

Hi Haj999

I'm sorry but I don't have a pic of the Nero's girls.

Egg

Steve74
12-21-06, 00:49
nice report eggsalad. i have heard so many negatives to the blue nile girls pulling that kind of stuff that it scares me off to even think about taking them most of the time. in three trips, i still haven't barfined a woman from that group. i had a friend who took a waitress from that group who bought her many drinks in her bar and then barhopped and went to trax the disco. he got her to the front of the hotel, and she refused to go in. i know other people who have had great women from that group, but i've heard so many more runner stuff, lt to st stuff and women not performing like yours so many times, it sounds like russian roulette.

i agree with you on lancelot and it's sister bars. seems to be loaded with women, just not alot of lookers it seems alot of times. one thing i like to do is take my time picking women. it is very difficult to see what's around you as sometimes things become a blur with all the activity. but i sometimes am too slow when i do find someone i'm interested in so i have to work on my speed in decision making when i know i'm interested.

good report.i enjoyed your report also eggsalad & also agree with the comments on blue nile. when i've been there before, they always had some great looking girls, but i barfined a couple & both turned out to be non performers. maybe the best looking ones are used to getting barfined just to go barhopping, but i need some boom booming after my barhopping.

lancelot was one of my favorite bars on my last trip. i also found a good looking girl there with spectacular boobs - not only very big, but also soft & firm (i really miss those boobies). not sure if she was the same one you mentioned since there were a few there that had pretty big boobs. the one i barfined was just a little bit shy at first, but great once she warmed up a bit. also barfined a very pretty waitress with a slim, but nice body from lancelot who was great fun. there were a couple others i would have liked to barfine there as well & i think lancelot probably had the best selection of good looking girls of all the bars i visited. don't know if its always that way since the girls tend to come & go, but i'll definitely check it out again next trip.

ThePest1998
12-21-06, 03:42
Quite a few girls will only sleep with guys who they fancy, they like, they can trust, they feel they are clean, maybe a bit of a gentleman. So money is not every thing to them. Thats why some of us got rejected. So far while I was there for three nights I got rejected once out of the four girls. I am sure we men also look for beauties not to said the least.

Eggsalad
12-21-06, 09:40
Quite a few girls will only sleep with guys who they fancy, they like, they can trust, they feel they are clean, maybe a bit of a gentleman. So money is not every thing to them. Thats why some of us got rejected. So far while I was there for three nights I got rejected once out of the four girls. I am sure we men also look for beauties not to said the least.

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for your kind words about my report.

Pest,
I realize there was a possibility that the girl just didn't like me. That is always a possibility with any venue and not a new concept. As for me not doing my homework, you made a fellow Monger friend of mine laugh. I always read posts for months before a trip. I may be a rookie to AC but I am not a rookie to the scene. I've done LOS, KL, Singapore, Shanghai, B.A., Rio, Vancouver, SF and Nevada. If you had read my report (Pattaya too), you would realize that I'm not looking for action every single night. So to be turned down once in a while is no big deal. Again, if you had read my report, you would know that I saw it coming but was just curious as to what would happen next. My vacations are not for mongering only. To be honest, the suspense was kind of fun. It was like a little game. The money involved was not significant. I have paid 15 times that amount in the US for much less entertainment. To each his own, I guess.

Egg

FireWalker
12-21-06, 09:59
Hi, Lovers!

Just some thought of the day. Went there last week to check what kind of place this is. Never lived there and never will. I just ordered some snacks from the dirty restaurant. It tasted OK. Flies and ants surrounded me. Maybe they were drawn to me. The hotel seems to be a noisy one but mayby will do if you stay a couple of days only.

Regards Solarec
The first meal I ever ate was at Kokomo's and never again. Puked my guts out that night.
But I got a great barfine upstairs one afternoon. She was a former Nero girl.1000 peoso, so Kokomos is not a total loss.

Fastpiston
12-21-06, 10:27
The first meal I ever ate was at Kokomo's and never again. Puked my guts out that night.
But I got a great barfine upstairs one afternoon. She was a former Nero girl.1000 peoso, so Kokomos is not a total loss.

I have heard of a number of people that ended up taking loperamide after a meal at Kokomo's. Safe food is hard to find in AC. It is important as it really is distracting having a stomach blowout, just at the time when energy is better placed elsewhere.

ThePest1998
12-21-06, 10:32
Egg,

Yeah, there is no right or wrong. Different person have different approach, different preference too I would say. To you missed out a night or two without a girl is no big deal. that I respect. To others they would say why waste time. To me I would not want to waste my time. But you did it your way.

Buko Max
12-21-06, 10:57
Safe food is hard to find in AC. It is important as it really is distracting having a stomach blowout, just at the time when energy is better placed elsewhere.
Yes I usually never have any problems but I did feel bad after eating breakfast at Mo's recently. I think it was the eggs. For those gastronomically challenged individuals, SM mall is a good choce as they have several American food outlets. Most every restaurant there looks clean and tidy, including the Filipino places.

Key Master
12-21-06, 12:25
I don't think anyone can safely say that any one place is more likely to be safer than another that you won't get sick. It is going to happen when you go out to eat a lot. It can happen at a hole in the wall place or even a real nice expensive place. You have to remember even though the preparers are instructed to wash their hands or how to prepare the food, they might not really follow everything as asked of them. I thought Mo's food was bad before and had sworn it off. I actually enjoyed the food there this last trip surprisingly.

Solarec
12-21-06, 13:55
I don't think anyone can safely say that any one place is more likely to be safer than another that you won't get sick. It is going to happen when you go out to eat a lot. It can happen at a hole in the wall place or even a real nice expensive place. You have to remember even though the preparers are instructed to wash their hands or how to prepare the food, they might not really follow everything as asked of them. I thought Mo's food was bad before and had sworn it off. I actually enjoyed the food there this last trip surprisingly.Yes! You have a point there with washing hands and so on, but the thing is when the restaurant is dirty in itself, in that 30C hot temperature things starts to grow (and I dont relate to my dingalanglinglong) on benches, knifes and so on the result aint gonna be nice to our little kinky western stomachs.

When I think of these onion rings now, uuuh I dont think it was so clever.

I didnt get sick though. This I must point out.

I am still working on my report, undercover ops AC.

Solarec

Fastpiston
12-21-06, 18:18
Yes! You have a point there with washing hands and so on, but the thing is when the restaurant is dirty in itself, in that 30C hot temperature things starts to grow (and I dont relate to my dingalanglinglong) on benches, knifes and so on the result aint gonna be nice to our little kinky western stomachs.

When I think of these onion rings now, uuuh I dont think it was so clever.

I didnt get sick though. This I must point out.

I am still working on my report, undercover ops AC.

Solarec

As a result of having a number of bad food experiences in AC, I now generally eat in places like pizza shops in SM mall where the pizza comes straight out of the oven or places like Kenny Rogers where things are under tight control. Of course there will be people who will say I am far too sensitive - say that when you have the world falling out!

Key Master
12-21-06, 21:31
As a result of having a number of bad food experiences in AC, I now generally eat in places like pizza shops in SM mall where the pizza comes straight out of the oven or places like Kenny Rogers where things are under tight control. Of course there will be people who will say I am far too sensitive - say that when you have the world falling out!

Everyone is different. If your stomach is real sensitive you got to do what you got to do. No point in being sick. I take extra precautions with the water a lot of times when in southeast asia, and don't know if I'm too cautious. I brush my teeth and rinse my toothbrush with only bottled water. I rinse my mouth out with it after coming out of the shower also. I sometimes also wonder with salads and raw type vegetables like tomatoes and stuff, what they use to clean them before serving. I know the ice in most places is filtered water in some way and a lot of restaurants now are serving that type of water.

ThePest1998
12-22-06, 05:11
Places like Mc Donald, KFC or other big franchares serving food will have no problem on cleaniness. Standard of hygiene is high. If ever there is a problem in this outlet, it should be considered an isolate case. As far as water is concerned there are bottled water sold every corner of shops and supermarkets. No problem either. In the hotels there is label on the tap "Not for Drinking" So dont drink from the tap. Its still ok to rinse you mouth or take a bath with tap water. If you want to take food by the road side, just be cautious. See if they are clean. But then again nothing is guaranteed.

Spivey24
12-22-06, 06:50
stick to the safer food - never sausage, lettuce or any uncooked fruit/veg that you did not peel. no sunny side eggs or chicken on the bone. eat stuff that you know has just been cooked thoroughly and you will be fine. and of course bottled water and make sure all ice is from bottled water. beer and filtered water is all i will drink - sometimes canned soda. also don't over-do it on the fruits.

Eggsalad
12-22-06, 09:11
Hello Gentlemen

I hope you can help me with this question. After hearing about my trip to AC, a buddy of mine wants to join me on my next trip. He and I went to S. America together and shared a two room apartment. It was a lot of fun to be in the same unit as your mongering partner and at the same time retire to your own room. Are there any establishments in AC that offer 2 room units? Thank you in advance.

Egg

FireWalker
12-22-06, 11:35
I don't think anyone can safely say that any one place is more likely to be safer than another that you won't get sick. It is going to happen when you go out to eat a lot. It can happen at a hole in the wall place or even a real nice expensive place. You have to remember even though the preparers are instructed to wash their hands or how to prepare the food, they might not really follow everything as asked of them. I thought Mo's food was bad before and had sworn it off. I actually enjoyed the food there this last trip surprisingly.

The only reason I mention getting sick at Kokomos is that I very seldom have a stomach problem.This was also my first meal off of the plane that brought me there. I am not overly cautious and have traveled extensively, staying with locals and not in hotels. I now only eat at places where my friends who, either live there or stay there a lot, go. They never eat at Kokomo's for the same reason.
For everyone that come great distances and certainly don't want to waste time with being sick in Paradise, it's not worth the risk. You can get the same boring food down at Margarita Station. I just don't hear of people getting sick there and I've never had a problem there either.

FireWalker
12-22-06, 11:39
Hello Gentlemen

I hope you can help me with this question. After hearing about my trip to AC, a buddy of mine wants to join me on my next trip. He and I went to S. America together and shared a two room apartment. It was a lot of fun to be in the same unit as your mongering partner and at the same time retire to your own room. Are there any establishments in AC that offer 2 room units? Thank you in advance.

Egg

Try the DM Villas.
http://www.dmresidente.com.ph/default2.asp

Check for some more recent info because a friend of mine stayed there a few years ago and says that his villa had a kinda musty smell. This may have been corrected, I don't know. I will be there after January 17th and could check for you if you want.

Ekspat
12-24-06, 09:32
The only reason I mention getting sick at Kokomos
So far I never had any problem with the food at Mo's place. But I do rarely go there because I consider the waitresses as rather unfriendly with only few exceptions. The worst is the big lady upstairs, I can't recall having her seen with a smile so far.
I take my food in DH restaurant.
Cheers!

HenryV
12-24-06, 17:25
I thought it was my imagination, however, now that you mention it, the waitresses are not friendly at all.

I would always eat at Margaritta Station, then thought that I should be giving Mo's a try. I always wind up going back to MS, the management seems far more friendlier. They also make great Eggs Benedict.

So far I never had any problem with the food at Mo's place. But I do rarely go there because I consider the waitresses as rather unfriendly with only few exceptions. The worst is the big lady upstairs, I can't recall having her seen with a smile so far.
I take my food in DH restaurant.
Cheers!

Essi
12-24-06, 19:36
Hi mate

Any idea about flying from hong kong to angeles.

Is the flights from macau or hong kong? is it daily flight?

Thanks

ESSI

Key Master
12-24-06, 21:23
I have felt the same way about Mo's waitresses too in terms of friendliness. They seem to treat regular customers there a little better than the sporadic customer. This last trip the food and service were a lot better for me than 6 months ago I must say. I don't think Margarita Station waitresses are any better than Mo's though.

Key Master
12-24-06, 21:25
I'd be interested to hear what it is like during this Christmas and New Year's in Angeles. I am considering a trip next year during that time, but don't know what the numbers and quality are like during these times there. Otherwise, it's probably Thailand instead.

Sammon
12-24-06, 21:30
Tiger airways flies from Macau to AC.
No flights from Hongkong to AC.
Cebu pacific air being the cheapest many airlines fly from HKG to Manila. You can take Swagman Shuttle at certain times to AC for 500 pesos or Taxi from 2000 pesos.

Silly Fool
12-25-06, 00:11
Hi, Lovers!

Regards SolarecI spent a week there last january.It is very noisy as the hotel rooms are above a nightclub but that also has its advantages. The food is sensational. The barbecued chicken with a creamy tequila based sauce is to die for! Will write up a report one day.

Silly Fool
12-25-06, 00:23
The only reason I mention getting sick at Kokomos is that I very seldom have a stomach problem.This was also my first meal off of the plane that brought me there. I am not overly cautious and have traveled extensively, staying with locals and not in hotels. I now only eat at places where my friends who, either live there or stay there a lot, go. They never eat at Kokomo's for the same reason.

For everyone that come great distances and certainly don't want to waste time with being sick in Paradise, it's not worth the risk. You can get the same boring food down at Margarita Station. I just don't hear of people getting sick there and I've never had a problem there either.I ate at Mo's place morning, noon and nite for seven days straight last January. Highly recommended.

Blink157
12-25-06, 06:18
I'd be interested to hear what it is like during this Christmas and New Year's in Angeles. I am considering a trip next year during that time, but don't know what the numbers and quality are like during these times there. Otherwise, it's probably Thailand instead.

Hi,
just ben in PI and AC right now. Its kinda quiet, not many tourist, but Im sure after christmas european and americans will flock in. Some bars closed yesterday around 12 am, some will stay open.

Many , many gurls here and you really have a big selection.

Dont go to AC now!!! (joke!! ahahahah)

I often go to Agassya. Thez have a pinoy manager now and I like the gurls.
Barfine is 1200, 1400 and 1500 for models.

I found a relly gourgeous gurl there, couldnt barfine her yet, cause I had dates with pre arranged gurls there, but I sure post my expereince here when I succed.

I checked Dollhouse, gud selection, but one of the gurls asked for 3000 p barfine, gourgeous , but 3000???? no way Im gona pay that.

Lancelot also gud selection, blue nile , neros also gud.

More updates are coming.

Happy hunting and merry christmas!!

Blink

Ekspat
12-25-06, 06:45
Many , many gurls here and you really have a big selection.
Dont go to AC now!!! (joke!! ahahahah)
Yeah, don't go AC. Will reduce the selection of us being here. :D
And also too expensive,
USD is down to 4830
Jap Yen down to 4060

Cheers!

Columpuss
12-25-06, 11:45
Can anyone please explain why a country like the PIs with the stand-still economy continues to have a rising currency value? Ridiculous!

Billy Ibrox
12-25-06, 12:38
Can anyone please explain why a country like the PIs with the stand-still economy continues to have a rising currency value? Ridiculous!Ah think its a rip off to give the overseas remittance senders less for their buck. It is just another way of shaking doon the poor. The remittances are the backbone of the economy and the leaders think of nothing else but fucking the poor over.

Mufu
12-25-06, 13:48
Can anyone please explain why a country like the PIs with the stand-still economy continues to have a rising currency value? Ridiculous!
The Outstanding Public Debt as of 25 Dec 2006 at 12:44:48 PM GMT is:
$ 8 , 6 1 4 , 4 9 0 , 9 7 5 , 8 9 1 . 8 6

The estimated population of the United States is 300,550,668
so each citizen's share of this debt is $28,662.36.

The philippine piso did lower from 1:63 to 1:65 to the Euroduring 2006.

Essi
12-25-06, 14:10
Tiger airways flies from Macau to AC.
Cebu pacific air being the cheapest many airlines fly from HKG to Manila. You can take Swagman Shuttle at certain times to AC for 500 pesos or Taxi from 2000 pesos.

Thanks sammon

Do you know how much by cebu to manila? in february?

And how often?

Philipin air charge about 300 us is cebu cheaper?

ESSI

Fastpiston
12-25-06, 17:27

All Asian currencies are getting stronger against the US$ as they follow the trend of the Chinese Yuan appreciation. Euro and English Pound also appreciating against the US$. There may be more of this to come in 2007 for reasons Mufu indicated.

Ekspat
12-26-06, 04:47
I think it's not really a strenghtening of the peso, it's more a slow collapsing of the USD. 2007 will become interesting.
Cheers!

Lawn Gnome
12-28-06, 08:23
All Asian currencies are getting stronger against the US$ as they follow the trend of the Chinese Yuan appreciation. Euro and English Pound also appreciating against the US$. There may be more of this to come in 2007 for reasons Mufu indicated.Nutshell: Shitty US economic forecast-->Fed lowers interest rates-->US bonds, bills and notes pay less-->people dump or avoid dollars to invest elsewhere-->demand for dollar drops-->value of dollar drops.

Lawn Gnome
12-28-06, 08:31
I ate at Mo's place morning, noon and nite for seven days straight last January. Highly recommended.I'm with ya. I'm tempted to fly back to AC just for Mo's. Sipping mango juice and ice tea in the huge glasses while checking out the action on the street is as good as life gets. My memory is fading, but they have some chicken dish covered in tequila sauce or something, and it's to die for. Then, there's free unlimited wireless, free Internet, a few steps to a zillion gogo bars. Geez, where can I get a cheap flight?

Spivey24
12-28-06, 18:22
Just a note about Margarita Station. One of the waitresses there said that they don't get to keep their tips. They said they are put in a tip jar and taken by the management. Not sure if this is true, but if so, don't bother tipping.

Buko Max
12-29-06, 04:42
Heya ESSI,

On the contrary as of December 10, CR Airways now known as Hong Kong Airways has 4 flights a week to Clark. www.crairways.com
Send CL a private message as he can get you a discount airfare.

Excelsior

Hesekiels
12-29-06, 04:44
Just a note about Margarita Station. One of the waitresses there said that they don't get to keep their tips. They said they are put in a tip jar and taken by the management. Not sure if this is true, but if so, don't bother tipping.

Not entirely true. I was informed by one barkeeper that they collect the tip in one jar, but they share the money between the staff later on.

Cheers - Hesekiels

Ekspat
12-29-06, 05:25
Hi Blokes,

meet up with Bro Hesekiels yesterday and started drinking in Rio and Nifty with good massage of our important body parts.

After Matrix Brown we made our way back to Fields, had some food and did excessive barhopping throughout most fields bars.

Great barfine and good bedroom olympics.
Life can be soooo nice.

Cheers!

Bill Buxton
12-31-06, 15:34
I just went to the DOLLHOUSE RESTAURANT and the prices have doubled in 24 hrs.They have a new menu and the prices are the same as what you guys will pay at home.old price hamburger and frys $3 dollars new price $5.50. This is ok but the dinners like bb back ribs that are great went from $5 dollars to $9 dollars overnight.

I had dinner there last night and the meal was great as usual.Tonight they had a new picture menue and new prices.I WALKED OUT FUCK THAT.

There are many other places to eat off the much traveled path for less that are just as good.FIELDS AVE THE PLACE TO MAKE ALL THE FOREIGNERS DROP THERE CASH.

B.B...

Fastpiston
12-31-06, 18:17
I just went to the DOLLHOUSE RESTAURANT and the prices have doubled in 24 hrs.They have a new menu and the prices are the same as what you guys will pay at home.old price hamburger and frys $3 dollars new price $5.50. This is ok but the dinners like bb back ribs that are great went from $5 dollars to $9 dollars overnight.

I had dinner there last night and the meal was great as usual.Tonight they had a new picture menue and new prices.I WALKED OUT FUCK THAT.

There are many other places to eat off the much traveled path for less that are just as good.FIELDS AVE THE PLACE TO MAKE ALL THE FOREIGNERS DROP THERE CASH.

B.B...
Sounds like Dollhouse is a total rip-off in every respect. As I said before on their barfines - walk by!

Ekspat
12-31-06, 18:55
I just went to the DOLLHOUSE RESTAURANT and the prices have doubled in 24 hrs.Yeah, just had the same experience. Sort of ridiculous! But I didn't go out, took my dinner anyway, since I like it there. And the girls are fast and friendly.

In Paris you'll still pay 5-7 times the money.

Cheers!