PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Dragon Slayer
04-18-07, 18:31
Thread Starter.

Crazy Jim Wood
04-18-07, 20:23
I claim this virgin thread in the name of Crazy King James Wood.

Spam Hog
04-19-07, 08:02
I claim this virgin thread in the name of Crazy King James Wood.Well James thats nice but you cant officially claim it unless you publish a picture, hopefully of a delectible Filipina you have met/banged or whatever, until you(or someone does) it is still VIRGIN.

Spamhog

Dragon Slayer
04-20-07, 01:01
Guys,

We can add any Boards we wish in the Form here. Let me know what you guys want here. All the Boards set up so far either Jackson or I thought would be good. We can hav one Board titled, "Davao Team Escapades" as an example. Or a Board for a specific Island or City. We do not yet have a Manila Board.

Crazy Jim Woods, there a specific reason you have this Name? Can you post some photos here or do you just want to file "quit claims" on new Boards?

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
06-26-07, 01:51
Guys.

Photos of the beautiful Entertainer in Japan who joined me in Davao May 2005. Last two are at O'Flanagan's Pub. Rest at Casa leticia Hotel.

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
06-26-07, 02:06
Guys,

Here are more photos of the same lady. Why quit when on a roll? She is a lovely lady and it was sweet of her to fly to Davao for me at her own expense. I shuld have kept her around. Last i heard, she is in Tokyo with a new Japanese boyfriend. Fucking him real good I bet.

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
06-26-07, 02:29
Guys,

Making up for no Photos in my Forum.

First, not foremost: GE says "it is always a good omen when the dwarf calls". The first three are of Leonila, May 2005 Cebu; aka "The Dwarf".

Next: My Gorgeous Annie, May 2004 taken in the guest bedroom of GE's old home in Davao. Bed was too fucking small and made noise when we fucked.

Next: Remember my Post two years ago about the 19 y/o in Manila with the enormous tits? Well here she is. Taken May 2005, she was a 40DD.I did not tell her to masturbate for me. Hot young nymph.

It was a bus month, May '05. Had the 19 y/0 w the 40DD, the gorgeous lady from Japan, "the Rack", Hot Mae, The big titted non-stop talker in Cebu, The huge titted politician in Davao, the dwarf, and lovely Fatima in Cebu.

Dragon Slayer

Member #3418
07-04-07, 17:52
Well done Dragon Slayer. Well Done. Where are you picking up or finding most of your conquests. Streets, dating sites, bars?

Dragon Slayer
07-09-07, 04:30
Daywalker,

Thankyou. I am in Davao. I will poost now there on the where unless my Jenny here (21 and "hot") gets here or Lily, (21 and big tits) first. I told both where I am. Sort of a race to see who arrives first. I am betting on Jenny.

I will post more photos here after I return home to USA. Guys please post your photos here now

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
08-02-07, 19:14
Guys,

Jen, of course, won the race to Davao. Lily was a fucking no show. *itch. As I mentioned, I met eight ladies in Davao City. Three are very special. Here is a photo of a 24 y/o I met online. See her soon in Manila.

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
10-18-07, 15:09
Guys,

I often talk of the handful of ladies I have been fortunate to meet and fuck who have a perfect set of tits. This means large, full shaped, oversized tits on a slender body. No scars on them and lovely, perky nipples. Here is Lory and Jade. I met lovely Jade in Davao City (where else?) two years ago. She is beautiful and sweet. Saw again in Manila. She kept asking me to meet her this October but

Lory I met on Filipina Hearts (guys running to sign up) and met and fucked three times this last Trip when I was in Cebu. She kept texting me to come back saying she needed my dick inside her and having me sucking her tits.

Jade's photos are first and then Lory's. I have much better photos of Lory which i will post later. Again, I am NOT into fixing up guys or sharing information on ladies I am seeing. So do not ask.

I have only had seven ladies in my life that I would say have a perfect set of tits. If any of you guys have photos of ladies with "perfect racks", please post them here. I want the guy who had the girl in Latin American with the 32DD rack to kindly post some of the photos here.

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
10-24-07, 03:14
Guys,

Here are more photos. First of Rema and then of Jade. I write about both in the Davao Board.

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
11-06-07, 01:12
Guys,

I was online last evening chatting with GoodEnough in Davao City when this lovely Hong Kong lady I know came online. She invited me to view her cam and for the next hour did a slow dance which ended wiht her totally nude showing off her entire body to the cam. I told GE, "I am probably 1 of 20 watching this". GE said." just enjoy the show and videotape it". Turns out the lady was videotaping it herself and I was the only viewer.

I took a good 30 webcam photos of her. Here are a few for now. I will be seeing her in December.

Dragon Slayer

Member #4491
01-06-08, 05:36
Hello and thanks for all the info and the nice pictures!

Don'tk now if Im getting to technical here, but I just wanted to give you a tip on the file format. The format bmp that you pictures are in is quite "heavy" (many bytes) so if you feel like saving some upload time and storage I can recomend for example Irfanview (http://www.irfanview.com/). Just open the pic and choose "save as" and select the format jpg with say 80% compression. This will reduce the filesize without destoying the viewing experience.

Well, just my two cents.

Cheers,

Barba!

Soapy Smith
01-21-08, 07:36
Guys, I often talk of the handful of ladies I have been fortunate to meet and fuck who have a perfect set of tits. This means large, full shaped, oversized tits on a slender body. No scars on them and lovely, perky nipples. Here is Lory and Jade. I have only had seven ladies in my life that I would say have a perfect set of tits. If any of you guys have photos of ladies with "perfect racks", please post them here. Dragon SlayerDS,

I've always found it amazing how much men's tastes in breasts vary. What you find appealing on Lory and Jade would not be my taste. I would call these pendulous. I'd be afraid that a naked woman moving around a hotel room with them swinging around would end up hypnotizing me with the pendulum-like movement. Then, being hypnotized, if I scored at all, it would be strictly on her terms. Just joking. But I do prefer smaller breasts; you know, more than a mouthful's a waste.

In the interest of your pursuit of big beauties on small women, however, I'm planting a link to some great photos on the Cambodian forum. These are not my pictures; in fact, another monger questioned the authenticity of the guy who posted them, but not of the photos themselves.

Look for post #436 by Pickup, and within his photos, look specifically at the photos labeled "741 yang-feb4-med" and "741 yan-18-med." I think you'll find this young woman meets your criteria.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1531&page=8&pp=15

Skip

Member #4491
01-23-08, 00:54
Young girl. Big tits. Puffy nipples. Ouch, what a stunner! Definately my kind of girl.

Porty
02-05-08, 22:10
Just adding one for you as DS i am very much into Suso ( boobs) as you. I am meeting one in Davao this June 34c but firm as a football , studying nursing part time. chatted with her for 2 years. wants to do vidio with me this trip, told her need her girlfriend to shoot it but need girlfriend to be naked so play with pussy while bj is happening its all cool

Dragon Slayer
02-06-08, 14:05
Porty,

Beautiful girl, great set of tits. Love the shower post. Maybe we can do a "tag team" in Davao and slap hands and switch off. You bring the lady in the photos and I will bring either Rotchell or a beautiful "player to be named later". I took video of Rotchell in Davao and also of Cherryl giving me a blowjob and Stalker Lady giving me a blowjob. Hope Jackson can get us a video Board here soon. My buddy back home here went crazy watching the video of Rotchell fucking me.

Thanks for posting the great photos of a beautiful lady here. Good luck.

Dragon Slayer

Soapy Smith
02-06-08, 17:44
Just adding one for you as DS i am very much into Suso ( boobs) as you. I am meeting one in Davao this June 34c but firm as a football , studying nursing part time. chatted with her for 2 years. wants to do vidio with me this trip, told her need her girlfriend to shoot it but need girlfriend to be naked so play with pussy while bj is happening its all coolDamn P, she's gorgeous! At risk of muddling up the photo thread with commentary that belongs elsewhere, let me observe that she has a small mole (or beautyspot) on the left cheek. I notice than many people in the Philippines have moles, but I never had the gall to ask about stigma attached to them or about whether there's some explanation for their prevalence among Philippine people. I do recall a satirical piece in one of the Manila newspapers in which they toyed with the distinction about when to call it a mole and when to call it a beautyspot. In the instance of this lady: I'd say it's a beautyspot, not necessarily her best beautyspot, but a beautyspot nonetheless, one that signals, even before she undresses, toward the great beautyspots yet to be uncovered.

Cunning Stunt
02-12-08, 13:17
Just adding one for you as DS i am very much into Suso ( boobs) as you. I am meeting one in Davao this June 34c but firm as a football , studying nursing part time. chatted with her for 2 years. wants to do vidio with me this trip, told her need her girlfriend to shoot it but need girlfriend to be naked so play with pussy while bj is happening its all coolNice looking girl with a great set - lucky boyo!

Wazza88
03-09-08, 07:16
Hi DS,

A few photos of AC to give you some incentive for your proposed May '08 trip, If you are into hard-core mongering, please stay away. LOL. It would appear that you are a gourmet expert however in AC it will be strictly DATY. There are no 5 star restaurants in AC. However Bourbon Street Restaurant had a very fine selection of good Aussie wines and food o. K.

As far as flights from U.S. search vayama.com return economy fare on Cathy Pacific---$905 tax included as of May 8.
CX885 LAX to HKG. Flying time 14.75 hrs. 747-400.
connection time 3 hrs.
CX905 Depart HKG May 9 arrive MNL May 9. Flying time 2 hours. 747-400. When you get to MNL there is a very reliable hire car company to take you to AC. The trip takes 2/3 hours depending on traffic. Getting out of Manila takes one solid hour but once you hit the Northern Luzon Expressway you will fly.

Take care, stay safe.

Gangles
03-14-08, 17:30
I am not a tit man myself, don't care if they are big or small, as long as they are firm and very sensitive.

here are two from my last trip. T2A, B, C are the same woman.

Gangles

Fifty Fifty
03-26-08, 13:50
Guys,

If any of you guys have photos of ladies with "perfect racks", please post them here.

Dragon SlayerHi DS,

Here is my 2 cents worth of what I consider to be some of the best racks I have had the good fortune to come across recently - yep I sure id cumm across em !!

For info Y and L were in DXB last year, Y was so tiny and sported a superb 28D rack which blew my mate WR away. Shopping with her braless at the Emirates Mall was UAE local teasingly good ha ha.

L was a long time GF who went braless 24/7 and was so solid she didnt even wobble at all. From the pics you can see the shape just never changed no matter which way she lay or stood - awesome.

M was more recent in Makati and very proud of her 19 yr old rack which she is keen to get into fresh air as much as possible, find her on Burgos guys.

Cheers,

F/Fifty

Dragon Slayer
03-27-08, 00:18
Guys,

Here are photos of some lovely ladies I have met. The first two ladies are still in my life (photos will not stay here). I have enclosed photos of two beautiful ladies I had in China; My "Shanghai Baby" and a lovely MD I had there.

Dragon Slayer

Wicked Roger
03-27-08, 21:25
Guys,

If any of you guys have photos of ladies with "perfect racks", please post them here.

Dragon SlayerHi DS,

Here is my contribution.

Cebu girl whose cherry I took last week, 18 years old, beautiful, firm and so lovely to play with :D as well as lovely and round. See Cebu for FR and more pics.

Dragon Slayer
03-29-08, 03:18
Wicked Roger,

Thankyou. The last photo is my favorite. The lady definitely has a "perfect rack". I have had only six women in my life that qualify as having perfect, natural, over sized tits on their tight, lovely body.

Fifty Fifty,

The second photo of Y is great. She has a perfect rack also. Gets me excited and ready for my next Trip to the Philippines in a few weeks.

Gangles,

Thankyou. Firm and sensite; I like it. nice photos.

Wazza 88,

Thankyou and the photos were a contribution and do give me more incentive to return. Looking at all the photos posted here is a nice break from work now.

Dragon Slayer

Wicked Roger
03-29-08, 12:02
Wicked Roger,

Thankyou. The last photo is my favorite. The lady definitely has a "perfect rack". I have had only six women in my life that qualify as having perfect, natural, over sized tits on their tight, lovely body.Just to make sure you want to come back, she would around SM and Ayala with me, no bra and the buttons undone on her top so if she moved suddenly they may fall out - lovely. Nice to see guys faces..:) She was quite innocent until she met me :))

Also FF did the same with his lovely in Dubai. Caused a storm by all accounts

Fifty Fifty
03-30-08, 12:41
Fifty Fifty,

The second photo of Y is great. She has a perfect rack also. Gets me excited and ready for my next Trip to the Philippines in a few weeks.

Dragon SlayerCheers DS, I agree and as WR will confirm, Miss Y was indeed a full 28D, very difficult to find bras to fit in Dubai, but lot of fun shopping for them.
Her awesome rack was the talk of the Dubai Photo Forum for some time, but luckily for me I got to her in her first days there.

I will dig out some more Rack pics. Meanwhile here is some more of Miss L enjoying herself with some strawberries - and yes she is lying down, but the rack and ever erect nipples point upwards.

Cheers, F/Fifty

Bilbo Baggins
04-01-08, 08:41
These were nice to play with.

AdHome01
04-01-08, 09:20
Hi DS,

Here is my 2 cents worth of what I consider to be some of the best racks I have had the good fortune to come across recently - yep I sure id cumm across em !!

For info Y and L were in DXB last year, Y was so tiny and sported a superb 28D rack which blew my mate WR away. Shopping with her braless at the Emirates Mall was UAE local teasingly good ha ha.

L was a long time GF who went braless 24/7 and was so solid she didnt even wobble at all. From the pics you can see the shape just never changed no matter which way she lay or stood - awesome.

M was more recent in Makati and very proud of her 19 yr old rack which she is keen to get into fresh air as much as possible, find her on Burgos guys.

Cheers,

F/FiftyNice! Thanks for sharing.

Dragon Slayer
04-04-08, 10:39
Guys,

Thankyou all for your contributions here. Please keep them coming. I have been in the busiest work time for my Firm. Also I have been stricken with a severe upper respiratory infection. I have received assistance from Physicians who are friends and clients and also from my Son's Mother, on staff at a Hospital in Cebu.

I am beggining to feel alive again. I return to the Philippines in several weeks and GE and I will have much to post about. Wine Club is on for May BUT it IS a Club with dues on an annual basis. Just PM me if interested. We have five members on board so far including GE and myself; I am the only one so far not living in Davao. Due to the nature of the Club (high end) we decided to keep it to ten or fewer members for the initial Meeting in May.

I am hosting the initial Meeting "gratis" and it will feature magnificent red wines from No California, most of which do not make it out of California, let along to other countries. Dues are due at the initial Meeting and the Club runs from August 1, 2008 to July 31, 2009 with Meetings in August, November, December (champagne only), January and May 2009; paid for with your annual dues. Yes, i will lose money on this venture but I think I will enjoy doing it.

Dragon Slayer

Wicked Roger
05-20-08, 16:47
For a full set of what this 20 year old was doing on cam (using the DS rules as he reported) please check out the photo gallery in the forum. These are a few of this Cebu region based girl with a nice rack

Dragon Slayer
05-23-08, 01:21
Wicked Roger,

Awesome photos. One of the finest racks I have ever laid eyes upon. Is she as beautiful as her tits? Any photos showing her face? Finally, did she really take the cucumber all the way in her butt hole????

I assume you have fucked this lady more than a few times. I could not take the photos without having my dick in her first. I will gladly introduce you to both Lory and Aileen of my Threesome for a nigt with this Lady.

Thanks to all the guys who have placed photos here of beautiful ladies showing their lovely tits. Please continue to post them here.

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
05-23-08, 01:39
Guys,

Here are a few of a gorgeous chinese lady in southern china. China is another place full of beautiful, young women. They are quite a bit different from filipinas but this makes for a nice diversion and they fuck fantastic and give great blowjobs.

Dragon Slayer

Wicked Roger
05-27-08, 20:01
Wicked Roger,

Awesome photos. One of the finest racks I have ever laid eyes upon. Is she as beautiful as her tits? Any photos showing her face? Finally, did she really take the cucumber all the way in her butt hole?

I assume you have fucked this lady more than a few times. I could not take the photos without having my dick in her first. I will gladly introduce you to both Lory and Aileen of my Threesome for a nigt with this Lady.

Thanks to all the guys who have placed photos here of beautiful ladies showing their lovely tits. Please continue to post them here.

Dragon SlayerThanks DS.

To answer your questions

1. Not fucked met her very briefly in Cebu - en route to some one else - but will not be a virgin when next there (even though she is not entirely my type)

2. Yes the cucumber was well inserted, I asked her to sit down after she had inserted and she did so it was deep inside her - excellent girl, practice for little roger who loves his greek lessons with filipinas :D. She did another session with me recently. Wants to prove she is a good girl who is liberated....

3. Face - not as nice as the tits IMHO but still OK, will PM and share.

4. Offer accepted once I have devirginised her :D

And she said her backside was sore but realised that more practice made the soreness goes away :D My 'training' does work :))

Gangles
06-03-08, 13:49
These belong to a gf of mine in Manila, not a P4P girll. We get on pretty well, but she is not hot on convrsation. Loves everything else, however.

Her tits are as hard as rocks, stand out like thunderbolts, no ned for bras or other forms of support.

She loves me to take her out shopping for bras, because the only ones she can get that fit properly are from western type stores in Manila, and she can't afford them.

Wicked Roger
06-05-08, 19:44
Forgot this pair! J from Manila, another 18 year old enjoy :)

Daniel66
08-10-08, 06:09
Bar fined this babe from atlantis a couple of weeks ago, had to kick her out would not leave lol

Dragon Slayer
08-14-08, 18:17
Daniel66,

Great photos. Thankyou. Now that I am home I will upload my photos for you guys.

Dragon Slayer

Wicked Roger
09-04-08, 16:22
Hi DS,

Here is my contribution.

Cebu girl whose cherry I took last week, 18 years old, beautiful, firm and so lovely to play with :D as well as lovely and round. See Cebu for FR and more pics.More of the same, nipples next time :D

Sexagon
09-04-08, 18:25
Hi guys,

Seem you guys having on webcam chat, mind sharing where to these funs?

Piper1
09-05-08, 00:15
A little olive branch to DS for giving him a hard time:

A few photos from a night at WR's place with his hot Filipina regular, Miss N. She gave me a 'hard' time. :)

Dragon Slayer
09-09-08, 23:24
Piper1,

Thankyou. What I like about you and Wicked Roger is you both contribute positively to this Forum.

Guys,

Here are three more photos of a Perfect Rack I met in July. Age 23, nice,sweet, regular (non pro) girl. Cost me cabfare and I sent her shopping one afternoon (my idea NOT hers).

Dragon Slayer

Piper1
09-10-08, 03:35
Piper1,

Thankyou. What I like about you and Wicked Roger is you both contribute positively to this Forum.Stop it - you're ruining my reputation! :)

Nice hooters. (Not you - the girl).

Wicked Roger
09-10-08, 10:55
Guys,

More nice large racks on Filipinas. Same girl as before, only just turned 19 and so happy to show and let me play with them when I met her. My next trip is her introduction to threesomes and DS if he is around.

Other pics of her can be found in March in the Photo Gallery.

Enjoy

Guiltyfeet
09-10-08, 23:42
What other part of the human anatomy can vary in size by 100 to 1? Tits fascinate me. I like big, I like small, but it's quality and sensitivity that count. Some girls almost have nipple orgasms if properly treated. I think that's just great. But back to the question. Girls can be flat as the proverbial board, or have HUGE GAZONGAS! What is the explanation for this? Of course most girls (I'm not counting fat ones) have wonderful, perfectly good A/B tits with good form. Nice sensitive nipples. That's just fine. But how do you explain the 'survival value' in tits that vary in size 100 to 1? Anyway. God bless tits!

Wicked Roger
09-14-08, 16:53
Not as large as M's but still very nice. She will threesome as well as long as I am in the three :D.

But 19, from the provinces (nearer to Davao/CDO than I first thought) and one for me when am next back.

Enjoy

Poppyseed
10-15-08, 08:18
Winner of quite a few Bikini contests and her 17 yr old sister in the first picture on the right is following in her footsteps. As you can see from my past picture posts I am partial to girls with ample endowments.

Poppyseed
10-15-08, 23:32
Correction: The last picture is her sister on the right.

The first picture is her on the right. Loading reversed.

X Man
11-30-08, 14:36
We shouldn't let November slip by without a picture. An oldie, but goodie.

No barfine on this gal. She was in the club next to LA Cafe back when it had the dinosaur name. She was dancing in regular clothes and was apparently a "friend" of the mamasan.

She stayed for three days and I would have taken here on the fourth day if I could have figured out a way to get her on the airplane.

Oh, and it was Christmas Day. I must have been a good boy that year, 'cause Santa was very generous.

X

Crazy Jim Wood
11-30-08, 17:38
My theory: tits have no survival value, In fact, if a woman was being chased by a tiger big tits might slowe her down. But then no woman can outrun a tiger anyway, so big tits just means she gets eaten a few seconds sooner.

Similarly, as much as men love big tits, when's the last time you refused to fuck a girl because her tits were too small?

Yes, me to: never.

Now I have fucked a lot of girls wishing their tits were bigger or while imagining another girl with bigger tits, but I still fucked them all the same.

So perhaps that's why size fluctuates so much.

What other part of the human anatomy can vary in size by 100 to 1? Tits fascinate me. I like big, I like small, but it's quality and sensitivity that count. Some girls almost have nipple orgasms if properly treated. I think that's just great. But back to the question. Girls can be flat as the proverbial board, or have HUGE GAZONGAS! What is the explanation for this? Of course most girls (I'm not counting fat ones) have wonderful, perfectly good A/B tits with good form. Nice sensitive nipples. That's just fine. But how do you explain the 'survival value' in tits that vary in size 100 to 1? Anyway. God bless tits!

Dragon Slayer
12-07-08, 11:57
Guys,

Here are photos of the 23 y/o from my Davao Threesome. GoodEnough met the Lady one afternoon at Swiss Deli. He did not think she was too hot. I like her. Greatfuck and nice blowjob.

Dragon Slayer

Wicked Roger
12-18-08, 15:51
This is the 20 year old from Cebu now Manila who I intend to enjoy for her 21st birthday. She asked me what her present was and I said its in my trousers and she was happy. I have posted her pictures before, see below

http://www.internationalsexguide. Info/forum/showpost.php?P=745136&postcount=32

These are her today just chatting. Nice rack and one I intend to enjoy

DS. If we are in the same city at same time then I promise you can share these

Have a good Christmas and New Year

Wicked Roger
02-11-09, 15:37
This is more of one I posted some time ago, 19 cute, said she would be naughty when I see her ( she understands my definition of naughty trust me), one to share maybe with certain persons.

I will have pose for more so we can see her lovely body

Enjoy

X Man
02-12-09, 04:48
Just a few pictures from earlier this year.

X

Wrong Info
02-15-09, 00:57
I will warn you all not to look at these pictures as then you may set on a life long journey to pound the living daylights out of Philippina pussy-

That is one of the great things about the Philippines, is taking pictures is almost expected, and it is the norm. I dont have many girls complain and if they do I am quick to show them the door.

Wicked Roger
03-22-09, 10:48
Long time since anyone posted on this part of the Board I will do my best to redress this. Though DS has posted elsewhere some recent pictures.

This rack is known to regular readers, 22 years old, currently Cebu soon Manila and a good reason to get my backside there very soon. GE/DS will let you know as would like to get to Davao as well and hopefully we can have dinner.

She is fun on cam and will soon do another session with cucumbers and large carrots. All training for her mahalko. (me. In case you were guessing). And definitely she should be shared with my good friends assuming they like her, her rack etc. But only after I after been there and 'encouraged' her as she is not P4P and needs some 'training' in the finer art of threesomes. Or moresomes: D

Wicked Roger
08-13-09, 15:22
Thought I would add a few here, Manila and a lovely as I said before, loves to show me what I will play with when I get there next month.

DS is a rack man and maybe he would like also.

Cheapy
08-13-09, 23:09
Finally a man on this thread that does not do ******.! X. You are the man!

I'm headed for Cebu soon. And hope to duplicate your success.

We shouldn't let November slip by without a picture. An oldie, but goodie.

No barfine on this gal. She was in the club next to LA Cafe back when it had the dinosaur name. She was dancing in regular clothes and was apparently a "friend" of the mamasan.

She stayed for three days and I would have taken here on the fourth day if I could have figured out a way to get her on the airplane.

Oh, and it was Christmas Day. I must have been a good boy that year, 'cause Santa was very generous.

X

X Man
08-26-09, 15:38
You can try, but that really was the best of the best.

I met her at Jurassic park in Ermita not Cebu.

But, you will find many lovely ladies in Cebu.

X

Finally a man on this thread that does not do ******.! X. You are the man!

I'm headed for Cebu soon. And hope to duplicate your success.

X Man
03-01-10, 15:34
After adding these pictures I'm scolded that my "message" is too short, so sorry for that, hope my message is long enought now, and hope you enjoy the damn pics. Hope I don't also get scolded for a run on sentence which might be too long, what do you think?

X

Busta Hymen
05-24-10, 18:53
After adding these pictures I'm scolded that my "message" is too short, so sorry for that, hope my message is long enought now, and hope you enjoy the damn pics. Hope I don't also get scolded for a run on sentence which might be too long, what do you think?

XTHis girl is very cute. Lovely tatas X man.

BTW Hi guys I have been gone for long time lost in thai pussy in Australia.

Hope you are all well and enjoying life!

Anneelke
06-02-10, 06:44
Heading back to Cebu in July and have not been there since 2006 so keen for any recommendations and referrals if you would like to PM me.

Same also for Manila if anyone has a friend who would like to visit me and I can send updated photos for you.

Dragon Slayer
06-03-10, 08:45
Thanks for posting photos here. I will post more later in the respective Boards to get guys to read the Forum.

I will give you some insights into Cebu shortly. I am here now.

Dragon Slayer

Anneelke
06-03-10, 12:00
Thanks for posting photos here. I will post more later in the respective Boards to get guys to read the Forum.

I will give you some insights into Cebu shortly. I am here now.

Dragon SlayerHoping to find out or gauge interest in whether there are groups or meetings for keen amateur photographers to meet in The Philippines for visiting expats to pursue their interests of meeting and arranging models and a convenient studio or place to take the photos.

Maybe someone knows websites like http://digitalphotographer.com.ph/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40
which would mainly be local Filipinos who would not mind sharing with us.

Your thoughts or ideas?

Irony Monger
07-10-10, 01:00
I was at the Silver Dollar in Cebu last night, and was offered a special deal on the midnight buffet. How could I refuse?

Normally I wouldn't pull a sweep like this, knowing how this can seriously drain the talent pool, but it was almost closing time on a slow night, and the only two other customers seemed pretty attached to their girls already.

Will post full trip details in a few days. Still having fun!

Irony Monger
07-10-10, 08:35
Pic didn't post correctly.

Trying again after resizing.

Anneelke
07-10-10, 09:06
Then I can also take and share some Kodak moments ;)

I was at the Silver Dollar in Cebu last night, and was offered a special deal on the midnight buffet. How could I refuse?

Normally I wouldn't pull a sweep like this, knowing how this can seriously drain the talent pool, but it was almost closing time on a slow night, and the only two other customers seemed pretty attached to their girls already.

Will post full trip details in a few days. Still having fun!

Irony Monger
07-11-10, 02:11
Then I can also take and share some Kodak moments ;)Yeah, just don't walk in with this picture and blab about ISG. After I posted this I met with some of the girls again, and one of them explicitly asked not to be posted on the internet (unfortunately too late...the pic was already up, but I said nothing). Glad I censored the faces at least. So please be cool and lets keep this pic to ourselves.

Anneelke
07-11-10, 03:25
Would you like to private message me here with any details and current tips and tricks not posted in the forum.

Cheers in advance

Yeah, just don't walk in with this picture and blab about ISG. After I posted this I met with some of the girls again, and one of them explicitly asked not to be posted on the internet (unfortunately too late...the pic was already up, but I said nothing). Glad I censored the faces at least. So please be cool and lets keep this pic to ourselves.

Irony Monger
07-12-10, 11:23
Would you like to private message me here with any details and current tips and tricks not posted in the forum.

Cheers in advanceI post a public report without names, etc., but will PM you with the names that I remember (unfortunately I am horrible with names, but a few of the girls texted me, so I have a record).

Dragon Slayer
07-12-10, 21:37
Guys,

Thanks for the Photo. ISG is known in Silver Dollar as IS Dragon Slayer. No, I do NOT go in and mention my ISG Name. But after all these years guys DO find out who I am.

Discretion is always good but I do not think you have to be too concerned with the ladies working in Silver Dollar. I mean for 500 pesos on numerous occasions they offered to blow me right as I sat at the Bar. All the other patrons and women would be able to view me getting my huge dick sucked. I could not see this as enjoyment so I declined, even once as the lady postioned herself and began to unleash the "beast".

In June I dropped by one evening. I lasted about 1 1/2 hours but the smoke was too much for me. Had to get back, change clothes and wait for the Lady who was coming by that evening. Must have been 60 women in there that night and about a dozen patrons, all older than me by a good 5-25 years.

Dragon Slayer

Irony Monger
07-13-10, 03:31
Thanks DS, and sorry for all the chit chat.

This is the photo gallery after all.

X Man
08-16-10, 14:47
This girl loved to pose for the camera. I got bored so she changed panties and we started all over again. Unfortnately, she wouldn't let me get a shot of her lovely shaved muff.

X

Rubio Tonto
08-21-10, 02:44
Or landing strips. Or even soft pelts.

J Smith 5023
09-13-10, 12:19
Guys,

Thanks for the Photo. ISG is known in Silver Dollar as IS Dragon Slayer. No, I do NOT go in and mention my ISG Name. But after all these years guys DO find out who I am.

Discretion is always good but I do not think you have to be too concerned with the ladies working in Silver Dollar. I mean for 500 pesos on numerous occasions they offered to blow me right as I sat at the Bar. All the other patrons and women would be able to view me getting my huge dick sucked. I could not see this as enjoyment so I declined, even once as the lady postioned herself and began to unleash the "beast".

In June I dropped by one evening. I lasted about 1 1/2 hours but the smoke was too much for me. Had to get back, change clothes and wait for the Lady who was coming by that evening. Must have been 60 women in there that night and about a dozen patrons, all older than me by a good 5-25 years.

Dragon SlayerI think I might know who you are. Btw, where you at red lips a week or two ago?

Dragon Slayer
09-20-10, 20:52
J Smith 5023,

I did not make it to Lipstick. I was in Silver Dollar only the Thursday evening that Chris was holding his One Year Anniversary of his new Bar. I forget the name but when John and Chris sold Silver Dollar John went back to Australia and Chris opened a new Bar on Escario near Capitol Site. I hung out at Silver Dollar but it was dead.

The gorgeous 23 y/o had come by earlier to see me between classes.She fucked me magnificently and drained my balls and wore out my dick. I had some cute 21 y/o sitting with me topless, rubbing my dick as I massaged her tits. But I was in no condition to fuck again at that time even though she kept saying VIP and blowjob.

I was told that Lipstick is pretty much like all the other Clubs on Mango Avenue. I was never too pleased with any of them there. I used to go in Exotica to fuck dancers in the upstairs VIP Rooms but that was about it. I noticed the place has a new name now. Who owns it?

Rubio Tonto,

Beautiful lady. Have more photos of her? Is she someone you are seeing or a girl from one of the Clubs?

I normally do not post photos here as this is for other Members. I post mine in the various Boards to encourage guys to read them. But here are three of ladies in Cebu that I am seeing now.

Dragon Slayer

Khun Larry
09-21-10, 02:07
19 YO.jpg Looks great

Life is good

Rubio Tonto
10-15-10, 23:28
Slayer. Carmela, the girl whose pics I posted, was a spotlight dancer at La Pasha in Nov 2008. Very high quality, enough so that I barfined her all week. A couple months later, back home to SoCal, she tried the pregnancy scam on me, saying I was the father. I always pull out before I climax, and I've done enough research to know that there is rarely any sperm in pre-ejaculatory fluid (three clinical studies totaling about 150 subjects, zero cases). So I told her I doubted I was the father, and two months later, one of her "friends" sent me a message on YM that Carmela had a live-in Pinoy boyfriend who worked as a security guard in a nearby bar. I imagine she moved back home to Metro Manila to have her baby, and haven't seen her since.

Dragon Slayer
05-14-13, 16:11
Guys,

I have not posted photos here in years. Hope this makes it here.

Dragon Slayer

Sam 14
01-19-14, 18:27
This girl loved to pose for the camera. I got bored so she changed panties and we started all over again. Unfortnately, she wouldn't let me get a shot of her lovely shaved muff.

XNice one X. I recently came across a butt that looks similar. I wish she had some of those panties

Dragon Slayer
12-24-14, 11:36
Guys,

Recent photos of women I have met online the past week. I have viewed them on cam so I know they DO look like these photos.

Merry Christmas.

Dragon Slayer.

Dragon Slayer
12-24-14, 11:43
Guys,

Photos of a 21 year old in Manila I have viewed on Cam (no charge) several times. She sticks a huge dildo up her pussy hole and shoves four fingers into her anus. I told her I would send a little $$ if she gets on cam fucked some guy but she has not been up to it yet.

Other is a horny lady of 29 that I met online the other day. In the prior post I show a huge titted lady of 43 in Manila. She got on cam last night for me saying she was horny. SHe got naked and stood on her head. Balanced on one hand, she used the other to rub her clit masturbating for me. Did this until she came.

Merry Christmas.

Dragon Slayer.

WestCoast1
12-24-14, 12:54
SHe got naked and stood on her head. Balanced on one hand, she used the other to rub her clit masturbating for me. Did this until she came.Givin' me a stiffie. Nice shots. Get us a pic when you bang her.

Obligatory pic.

Dragon Slayer
12-24-14, 14:09
Westcoast,

Why hide the face? I love to see the lady naked and view her face also. I will most likely meet the two in Manila as I have both their cellphone #s and I spoke to them. I want to fuck them both good and often.

WestCoast1
12-25-14, 06:32
Westcoast,

Why hide the face? I love to see the lady naked and view her face also. I will most likely meet the two in Manila as I have both their cellphone #s and I spoke to them. I want to fuck them both good and often.I like the one with the big boobs, even if she's older and a bit chubby. I don't show full-face shots (protects the shy girls, like this one).

Dragon Slayer
12-26-14, 11:15
Westcoast1,

I saw the 43 year old on webcam again Dec 24. Said she was horny. She is not chubby. I got a look of her standing and her body is great! Never before saw a woman do what she then did, stand on her head naked, and one hand holding her there as she rubbed her clit with the other hand and masterbated until she came. I had to cut her short as my teenage daughter came online looking for more money for whatever nonsense she and her mother had in mind. Sort of killed the mood.

I often talk of the geris' (geriatric, older women age 35 and above). FOr white American women they are pretty used up and become very greedy. But the best fuck in Thailand I ever had was back in years 1991 through 1995. I began fucking a then 39-43 year old Thai woman who owned a bar in Pattaya. SHe was easily the best fuck I ever had in Thailand (I married one Thai girl and I carried on a long relationship with a girl in Bangkok who was a Corporate Executive) of the 200+ Thai pussies I fucked. She took it in the ass greedily, massaging my hairy balls as I rammed T Rex in and out of her tight asshole, finally shooting a load in there to have even ol Aunt Martha wailing. I used to spend an entire day and night fucking her. People and foreign men would go by her Bar and wonder why she was not there. She was getting the "Moby, the Great White Dick"!

Dragon Slayer.

WestCoast1
02-06-15, 04:56
Just thought I'd add a pic to spice the place up.

WestCoast1
03-12-15, 06:17
And here's another. Just sayin'. This looks like one I just posted on the main board, but its not. Sorry the fuzziness (I wasn't the photographer).

WestCoast1
03-19-15, 05:14
Another of one of my selfie queens.

Wicked Roger
03-19-15, 15:32
I agree Westie that DS needs some photos so here are a a few. DS PM etc when you are in Cebu next be good to grab dinner.

Some are MILFs which of which I partake rarely but these are quality with odies that some cuties would be proud of IMHO, others are Cebuanas.

Enjoy

WestCoast1
03-20-15, 04:41
I agree Westie that DS needs some photos so here are a a few. Nice pics Rog. Here's another.

WestCoast1
04-16-15, 04:56
Time to spice it up some here.

WestCoast1
05-14-15, 04:57
A touch more spice.

Dragon Slayer
05-22-15, 10:42
Guys, I got home yesterday. It was a fantastic trip Two weeks in Cebu and eight night in Davao and 2 nights in Makati. I spent a lot of time with my chi8 ldren but I managed to get plenty of time in Davao City with ladies there. Here is a photo of a Lady in Davao City taken by me this past Monday.

Dragon Slayer.

WestCoast1
07-18-15, 03:35
Here is a photo of a Lady in Davao City taken by me this past Monday.

Dragon Slayer.Nice rack.

A touch more spice.

WestCoast1
07-19-15, 11:31
More spice (for the 5 of us watching this forum). This is an interesting gal, she keeps a pair of toys in her purse.

Dragon Slayer
07-21-15, 01:37
Westcoast 1,

Thank you. I think there are nine (9) guys reading my Forum.

Can you stop blurring the eyes? It makes the ladies look ghoulish. I just saw the horror film, "Quija" and viewed the entire trailer to "It Follows" considered by film critics to be actually TOO SCARY. One thought they needed to tone down the horror scenes as viewers would have nightmares for a long time.

A gorgeous Filipina in Facebook just posted a clip from a horror film, "Addiktion" I never heard of and it had me literally jump out of my seat as I viewed it. Comments from other guys told me I was NOT the only one with this reaction. Horror films are getting scarier as the level of talent in both special effects and screenwriters increases.

Dragon Slayer.

WestCoast1
07-22-15, 16:58
Westcoast 1,

Thank you. I think there are nine (9) guys reading my Forum.

Can you stop blurring the eyes? It makes the ladies look ghoulish..I can't post the face. I could put a black square over the eyes / nose, or the entire face. In this case, she was being playful taking mirror selfies, and made good use of the banana. Covering the entire face would take away from the nawty banana aspect.

WestCoast1
07-24-15, 04:18
Does this work better than the blur?

WestCoast1
07-28-15, 03:20
Bit more spice, ISG nawty toy.

WestCoast1
07-31-15, 15:29
Post #93 pic here has 600+ views. So much for 8 people reading the DS / PG.

WestCoast1
08-04-15, 05:57
Post #93 pic here has 600+ views. So much for 8 people reading the DS / PG.And 300 views on the previous pic. Breathing some life back into it.

Morsel: A bit closer on doing' the doggy.

Westy

Dragon Slayer
08-06-15, 22:57
Westcoast1,

Nice photos. All of those guys are just lurkers checking out nude photos. Not ISG Members participating in any degree. I have a total of eleven (11) buys actually reading my Posts here.

Dragon Slayer.

WestCoast1
08-24-15, 00:02
Westcoast1,

Nice photos. All of those guys are just lurkers checking out nude photos. Not ISG Members participating in any degree. Thanks. Here's another. Nice bananas, 'eh?

WestCoast1
08-29-15, 18:46
Morsel: Just shy of her protein injection.

WestCoast1
09-03-15, 05:41
Morsel: Just shy of her protein injection.Morning, prior to further protein injection.

WC.

(smile).

WestCoast1
09-06-15, 04:14
Morsel: Happy at hammer time.

WestCoast1
09-13-15, 05:10
Some creampie technique.

Wicked Roger
09-13-15, 08:23
Some creampie technique.But they really should be shaved Westie LOL. My contribution as the PG needs more photos.

WestCoast1
09-15-15, 04:37
But they really should be shaved Westie LOL. My contribution as the PG needs more photos.Here here. I feel it my obligation to toss one in. If only I could find one.

WestCoast1
09-24-15, 04:21
Baby needs some pics with daddy. Or the other way around.

WestCoast1
09-29-15, 05:47
Just felt like posting a naked Filipina.

WestCoast1
10-16-15, 15:29
Fun-loving pair of morsels from Manila. Feel free to caption it differently.

WestCoast1
10-19-15, 04:37
Fun-loving pair of morsels from Manila.And I mean fun-loving.

WestCoast1
10-24-15, 06:54
What part don't you like?

WestCoast1
10-27-15, 13:37
Morsel: Somewhat boobish. More later.

WestCoast1
10-29-15, 04:55
Got to bust into those sweater puppies.

WestCoast1
11-01-15, 17:16
Got to bust into those sweater puppies.Consider those puppies busted into. Booby woman is never a bad find.

WestCoast1
11-03-15, 06:43
Consider those puppies busted into. Booby woman is never a bad find.And here they are, a little more restrained.

WestCoast1
11-05-15, 06:21
Wonder what she's discovered there?

WestCoast1
03-07-16, 15:18
One last for the big guy. Booby, just like he liked them. "Magnificent".