PDA

View Full Version : Saipan

Admin
01-01-04, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Konan Grit
04-01-04, 22:02
There isn't a section for Saipan, so I will treat this section as the Marianas Islands section.

I noticed that there are no reports on Saipan, so as I spent a couple of nights there 3 years ago, I thought I'd tell you about what I can remember. Unfortunately it's not as detailed as I would like, as I have forgotten many of the names of hotels,bars clubs, prices etc.

Most of the non-proffesional girls here seem to be Filipino, got drunk at a normal bar first night,chatted up the pretty girl behind the bar. We got on well, but she didn't take me up on my offer to take her out after her shift. Anyway, the local girls seemed friendly, definately potential for non-pro action.

Well after that I went to some strip club. Some beautiful Filipino girls in here and prices to match, can't remember if there was a cover charge or not, but the drinks weren't cheap. I waited until a stunner finished her show, called her over and bought her a drink. I later found out this lady drink cost $20, alot of money after coming from Thailand where I could fuck 2 women for that. Anyway, we discussed prices and she tried to get me up to the champagne room for the price of maybe $100, quite possibly more. Can't remember if this included sex, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been discussing it with her if it hadn't. Well, I told her this was too much for me, so she explained that there was a Chinese establishment next door, where the girls will do alot more for alot less.

I left the strip club, paying the exorbitant bill (after I got caught trying to leave without paying, made out I was looking for my friend who was due to arrive). Walked up the stairway next door to the Chinese brothel, was met by the mama-san. I was the only customer, and there was only one girl. She looked very young, so I asked if there were any more girls. The mama-san got on the phone and said some would be on their way. Not bad service seeing how late at night it was. After about an hour of drinking reasonably priced drinks 2 more girls turned up. They lined up for me and none were above a 6, asked for some more girls, that didn't go down too well, so I picked the one that I thought best.

Price was somewhere in the region of $40-$50, and she walked me down to a dark drab room at the back, no sink, just a matress on the floor,not at all hygenic. Anyway I was pissed, had some real good dirty sex, can't remember if I used a condom, probably not. No rush at all, when I finally finished she squated down and wahed her pussy with the half a can of Budweiser I had left. One filthy girl!

She was actually a very nice girl, gave me a lift back to my hotel in her car. The next night she called me and asked if I'd like to stay at her house that night,unfortunately I had to catch a flight early in the morning, and had important business to attend to,so couldn't take her up on that offer. Not sure if I would of had to pay for it or not, but would have been a reduced rate, at the very least.

Saipan is a very nice tropical Island with enough ***** action to keep any monger occupied for a few days. I can't comment on how it compares with Guam, as I have never been there.

Robbaf
10-24-06, 11:03
Does anyone have any information on Saipan?

I have heard that there is a lot of working girls there.

Guboy
11-02-06, 04:46
There are many places in Saipan to go for working Girls, all range from 160 to 200 for the night. Some good places are Apples, Pinn Quins, Lucky's all in Garapan. In Susupe go to kelly's. My favorits are Apples and Lucky's, both have very good looking Chinese girls.

Guboy
11-02-06, 04:53

I have heard that there is a lot of working girls there.There are allot of working girls in Saipan. What type of place are you looking for. The best are the Chinese clubs like Apples, Pinn Quins and Lucky's in Garapan and Kelly's in Susupe. All average from 160 to 200 for the night.

Sharkie
11-02-06, 07:05
What about places that have hot filipina chicks? Going rates? In house or take out?

Have not been to saipan in 6 years and am way out of touch.

Thanks

Guboy
11-03-06, 01:31
What about places that have hot filipina chicks? Going rates? In house or take out?

Have not been to saipan in 6 years and am way out of touch.

ThanksIn Garapan there is Kings Club and Chicagos, have only gone in house. At Kings Club the girls are the best good looking, strip club. Drinks are $20.00, after about 3 drinks ask to move to a table upstairs behind one of the concrete balconeys and get them a couple of more drinks and you can do anything you want and no one will see.

Guboy
11-14-06, 06:06
Headed to Saipan this weekend, anybody be to kelly's lately. Just want to know if they got any new girls lately worth going to see.

Guboy
11-23-06, 23:44
Saipan was good, the first night just made the rounds. Went by Kelly's, Lucky's, Pinn Quinns, Kings and Apples. Kelly's was okay nothing there that really impressed me. Lucky's was great, had some great girls bought a couple of girls some drinks trying to see how would be best. Then I went to Kings Club, great looking girls but couldn't get a price for the night, but had a good time with them. Went to Pin Quinns, most of the girls were out and not much to pick from. My last stop was Apples, great girls. Bought a couple of them drinks. The next night went back to Apples and took the one I like the best from all the place the night before. She was great, good looking and sexually would do anything you wanted she never held back and was always ready to at it. Took her for the next 2 nights I was there and it was a very enjoyable 2 nights.

Out of the places I went to Kings had really good looking Philipino girls and would of taking one of them, but like I said could not get them to say they would. It was between Luck'ys and Apples, had more fun with the girl at Apples so took her.

Peskadot
11-24-06, 06:40
Saipan was good, the first night just made the rounds. Went by Kelly's, Lucky's, Pinn Quinns, Kings and Apples. Kelly's was okay nothing there that really impressed me. Lucky's was great, had some great girls bought a couple of girls some drinks trying to see how would be best. Then I went to Kings Club, great looking girls but couldn't get a price for the night, but had a good time with them. Went to Pin Quinns, most of the girls were out and not much to pick from. My last stop was Apples, great girls. Bought a couple of them drinks. The next night went back to Apples and took the one I like the best from all the place the night before. She was great, good looking and sexually would do anything you wanted she never held back and was always ready to at it. Took her for the next 2 nights I was there and it was a very enjoyable 2 nights.

Out of the places I went to Kings had really good looking Philipino girls and would of taking one of them, but like I said could not get them to say they would. It was between Luck'ys and Apples, had more fun with the girl at Apples so took her.

Guboy-
What was Apples and King's serving? Chow Mein or Adobo?

Che'lu

Robbaf
11-25-06, 11:36
Thanks for the report. I was wondering about Saipan prices.

I spent yesterday at the PIC resort...a lot of Koreans around, but very hard to tell if they were traveling with a mate:-(

Stay safe,
Robb

Guboy
11-27-06, 05:58
Thanks for the report. I was wondering about Saipan prices.

I spent yesterday at the PIC resort...a lot of Koreans around, but very hard to tell if they were traveling with a mate:-(

Stay safe,

RobbPrices average from $160 to $200 a night. They will always start at $200, but you can talk them down.

Does anybody know about the bars in Tumon across from Mac and Marty's and above Hoi Mia. There are 3 or 4 buy me drinkie bars up there. Went by one Club Sachiko, a little crowed and just had a beer. Has anybody had any luck at any of these. The bartender at Club Sachiko was the best looking, didn't have a chance to talk to her to much but would like to go back and see if I could have a chance with her, her name was Lilly. Let me know if anyone has any information

Peskadot
11-28-06, 01:32
Guboy-
When you we're in Saipan, did you end up with Chinese or Filipina girls? How was the quality?

Peskadot

Guboy
11-28-06, 01:38
Guboy-
When you we're in Saipan, did you end up with Chinese or Filipina girls? How was the quality?

PeskadotI had a Chinese girl from Apples and the quality was great. Apples has some very good looking girls and they know how to treat you and will do what every you want.

Gagoo
12-05-06, 07:21

I have heard that there is a lot of working girls there.I was in Saipan about a year ago. At the Kings Club, a friend of mine got a handjob, kisses, and got to finger his Filipina after buying her many expensive drinks.

During the few days I was there, we went to some massage places with Chinese girls. At 2 different massage places we paid $60 each time. We got a quick wash up, a very short massage, then a quick FS. There only seems to be Chinese girls working at the massage places. The cops were always trying to bust the massage places though. I saw one guy try to go to one of the obvious massage places, and the cop actually told the guy "don't you even dare go in there". The cop seemed pissed for some reason. He took it all personal or something.

There was a lot of suspicious things going on there, the prostitutes and momasans are always playing cat and mouse with the cops. A few times, and a few different places I would see a van pull up, and a lot of girls would run from the van in to the massage parlor. Then later on, you can see them all run in to the van. When you go in to one of the massage parlors, the momasan could make a phone call, and more girls would show up in a few minutes. Also when we walked down one street a couple cars were parked on the side of the road. The car was full of Chinese girls. We walked buy, and the momasan asked us if we wanted to get in and go for a ride. We didn't do it though. The momasan also asked if we wanted them to meet us somewhere.

And, we also stopped buy an adult store that sold DVD's. Well the guy in there said he had girls in the back room. But we didn't go look as we had just got there.
This island is definatley trying to curb prostitution. Some of my friends hooked up with local girls for free, and we couldn't even get them to our room. The front desk said the girls had to rent their own room. They were really strict about this. I seen this at 2 different hotels.

So, you can get girls cheap, just don't expect to get them in your room. You might be able to book the room with the girl however.

Some of the Filipinas didn't mind having penpals or boyfriends if you happened to live there, as a lot of these girls wouldn't mind marrying someone to take them away from this scene. But, of course you would have to be willing to send money back to her family. I have seen this many times with Filipinas. I know from personal experience. One of my friends was emailing one of the Russian girls for many months, they seemed to get somewhat serious through email, but he went and found him a Japanese girlfriend, and stopped contacting her.

Just look for some suspicious massage parlors. One of the ones we went to was about 8 miles from Kings club, it happened to be near another very good strip club.

Guboy
03-16-07, 02:11
I was over in Saipan this week and thing were good. Allot of the Chinese garmet works are losing jobs so they are hitting the streets. I was going to a place to eat dinner and 2 Chinese girls approached me and asked if I wanted a massage for $50, so I said 50 for both and they said no, but for 80 you can have both of us. So I took them up on the offer and had both for 2 hours, not bad for 80. Both girls were in there later 20 and were about a 7 on the scale. Can't wait to get back there to find a couple more.

Junior Boy
03-16-07, 09:46
Visited Saipan last year and I was so clueless that when I visited the a strip club, the one accoss the street from the Aquarius hotel, and sat with the best looking PI girl I'd ever seen and I was not aware she was for sale for the night. I just bought her a drink and enjoyed the show.

I'm looking forward to my next trip there next month. I will keep an eye open for the chinese girls. And those Pinoys.

To all you fellow monger, thanks for the invaluable informations. Keep it up!

JB

Junior Boy
04-24-07, 09:00
Got some info from another site and visited the #1 Bar. Oh Boy! it's a little out of the way, but if you can find it... all chinese girls (not my first choice) but they ranged from early 20 to late 30s. Here is the SOP,

First, sat at the bar and got a beer, i think it was .03, the mama (Pregnant, not bad looker) asks me to let her know when I'm ready for a lineup, Since this was my first time, I was quite anxious to see a "lineup". Chatted with her a bit and only 4 girls came into the bar. (slow night, tuesday) I chose Ping Ping (for real!) and she asked me if I wanted to sit with her first or go to the room. I sat with her in a booth, all the booths had curtains!, and talked a bit and felt up each other to get warmed up.

Went to her nice room and did everything. BBBJ, DFK, DATY (clean), covered mish, doggie, and finish with BBBJ to completion.

.60 for almost an hour, .12 for a ladies drink, .03 for a beer, and .20 tip.

Best .95 spent in a long time. Ask a local, like the bellman. They should know where it is.

Good hunting. Be safe.

JB

Junior Boy
04-30-07, 18:09
It's worth a short flight to Saipan.

Be safe guys,

JB

Junior Boy
05-04-07, 10:24
Thanks Mr. Jackson for creating this thread. It took me a little while to find it but I'm glad it's here.

Planning another trip to Guam and I will side track 1 day to Saipan this month.

Where can I take a filipina back to my hotel? Any help will be appreciated.

Be safe,

JB

Guboy
05-05-07, 04:28
Glad to see this, have been posting in Guam section. I will be over there next weekend and will look for No. 1 Bar. Will give a report on my return.

Guboy
06-06-07, 06:27
Finally getting around to my trip report. Started off at Kelly's to see if anything new has come in, still the quality is poor. Next I went to Lucky's, they had some good looking girls there. Had drinks with one and playing around with her, while she played with me. I did not want to choose to early so headed over to Honey Bee Bar. Had a couple of girls who use to work a Lucky's, did the same thing there then wanted to hit one more place before picking a girl for the night. I went to Apples and there were about 6 good looking girls there. One I really liked, bought her a drink and sat with her for a while and decide to take her. It was the best GFE from a girl in Saipan I have had since my favorite one left Kelly's. She was great and tended to all my needs and more. I highly recomend Apples if you ever get over to Saipan.

Junior Boy
06-07-07, 20:35
Mahalo for your reports.

My planned May trip was rescheduled to August, so I'll report then. The bars you've mentioned has all Chinese girls. Do you know any with Filipinas?

Thanks again,

JB

Guboy
06-08-07, 04:15
Mahalo for your reports.

My planned May trip was rescheduled to August, so I'll report then. The bars you've mentioned has all Chinese girls. Do you know any with Filipinas?

Thanks again,

JBThe best 2 for Filipinas are Chicagos and Kings in Garapan.

Junior Boy
06-19-07, 02:57
Aloha Guboy,

I have been to both locations but did not strike up any conversation regarding taking them back for an all nighter. I've sat with the most beautiful pi girls and I never got the signs to ask them for a take out.

Do I just come out and ask? thanks again for your feedback.

JB

Guboy
06-21-07, 03:15
Aloha Guboy,

I have been to both locations but did not strike up any conversation regarding taking them back for an all nighter. I've sat with the most beautiful pi girls and I never got the signs to ask them for a take out.

Do I just come out and ask? thanks again for your feedback.

JBBy them a few drinks and then ask if they want to go and eat ofter they get off. Most of the time you can some that way.

Junior Boy
06-22-07, 22:30
Guboy,

Thanks for the info. Did you have any luck with them?

Can't wait to go back.

JB

Gymrat
12-13-07, 19:02
Wow,

Long time since anyone posted here! Times are slow on Saipan with all the garmet factories closing down and the airlines pulling out seats.

The latest I can report is that the PenGuin has changed hands. It's now "Billy Bones" but looks like the same kind of joint. Haven't gone in but you can see the girls looking out the door from Johnny's or the God Father. The annex down the street looked open with no change in signs, but I didn't get a chance to go in and check. Apple's is still open and friendly, but real slow too.

Gym

Dswin
12-16-07, 20:54
Read a report about this club and it sounded very good. Does anyone have any info on girls and prices for FS. I will be visiting there in a couple of months. Any other info about Saipan will be helpful. Prices seem to be too high compared to other places in asia.

Member #3428
12-17-07, 06:25
Wow,

Long time since anyone posted here! Times are slow on Saipan with all the garmet factories closing down and the airlines pulling out seats.

Times are slow but the prices for girls are cheaper now by a lot. By a whole lot. Saipan is trying to go for a new visa waiver program so watch out things might not be that slow and with the military build up in GUM it could boom again. If they give citizenship to all the illegals then they'll split the island and the prices will go back up.

Junior Boy
12-24-07, 21:39
Checked this place out on my October trip. I thought it was Korean by the name but it's Chinese. All the girls ran up to me when I walked in (about 8). Not the best looking bunch but I chose the best one and sat for a while. Went to the back for. 70. Worth the price.

Also checked out #1 bar again. The prices dropped to. 50 but only 3 girls to choose from. They are very motivated and the price is well worth it.

Looks 5 to 6 but the services are 8.

Be safe, JB

P.S. Club Chicago is the BOMB!

Dswin
12-29-07, 05:16
[QUOTE=Junior Boy]Checked this place out on my October trip. I thought it was Korean by the name but it's Chinese. All the girls ran up to me when I walked in (about 8). Not the best looking bunch but I chose the best one and sat for a while. Went to the back for. 70. Worth the price.

This is what I heard about the KimChee but heard that there was a .40 charge to drink with a girl first. Also, heard that all the girls are filipina. I plan on checking out a girl there called Joy, do you remember her? Thanks for the info. I will go there soon.

Junior Boy
12-31-07, 23:04
Howzit Dswin,

let me know what you find. I'm still looking for filipinos to take back to my hotel.

Can't wait! 3 more weeks.

Be safe.

JB

Star Robb
01-05-08, 03:57
You might have difficulty getting Filipina back to your hotel. Most of the Filipina strip clubs like Kings lock their girls up after work. Most of the girls in Kings are not able to go anywhere after work unless they have a club chaperone.

There is Club Jamas which has been closed because some of the girls there complained to their embassy about being locked up. It was in the Saipan newspaper.

One club where the girls will sometimes go out with you is Chicagos. But most of these girls have been around and are not stupid. More than a few have been burned before by a guy and are cautious. If you ask them out they might want to bring a co-worker so nothing really goes on.

The club gets really wild on a busy night like when the Navy comes in to town and you may tend to think the girls are wilder than they actually are in real life. You have to remember that a lot of the action in there is a act. These girls want more tips and ladies drinks but more than a few made clear to me that they are not prostitutes. The girls tend to look down on the Chinese girls on the island who are prostitutes. Some of the girls in Chicagos pride themselves in not being prostitutes.

Can the girls be had? Yes, if a guy has serious game and maybe speak a little Cebuano or Tagalog but it is more likely the girl will play you for ladies drinks and tips until you figure out the most available is a a lap dance and maybe a little feeling of the tits. Maybe you can get a handjob in the booths if you got a wild girl but be aware not every single girl will do that for you in there.

I hang out with and know a few of the girls. There are a few wild ones in there but for the most part these girls are not looking to go to a hotel with a guy. For one thing Saipan is quite small.

Everyone tends to know everyone elses business. If you walk around Garapan enough you will be surprised at how many people know your movements. People will just walk up to you and say, "I saw you there" or "I saw you going over there yesterday".

Saipan can be fun but I hate it. I booked my flight to the Philippines already. Most of the Filipinas in Saipan are just eye candy or soft core at most. I got to the taste so I am off to Manila where I just don't have to settle for a little lap dance but actually get down and dirty.

The Chinese girls are much more available for action than the Filipinas or the Thais on the island. The Filipinas and Thais are actually very conservative comparatively. Very strange place. First place in the world where I found sexually conservative Thais.

Starrob

Howzit Dswin,

let me know what you find. I'm still looking for filipinos to take back to my hotel.

Can't wait! 3 more weeks.

Be safe.

JB

Star Robb
01-07-08, 04:18
On another side note, there are various Filipinas that work in various regular jobs all around the island. Things like waitress, travel agent, cashiers, etc...

Some of these girls can be picked up as some are looking for a long term BF or husband. These girls are not prositutes and can not be approached as such. Some are willing to date but be aware that these girls are most of the time looking for a relationship.

In general, it is hard for someone that is a tourist to bring these girls back to a hotel since they are looking for a relationship and know the tourist will be gone soon. A local or someone living on the island has much more success with these girls since the girls know the guy will be around and available for a long term relationship.

My guess is also that a local would only have a shot nailing one or two girls since the Filipina network is strong and your name will be mud if you break a girls heart.

Actually, this is quite a hard island to cheat on since the community is so small. Between the girls friends seeing you out and about on the island or the various flavors of c*ck blockers on the island in general your activities on the island will come out sooner or later to the girl.

Anyone that wants Filipinas should take the detour to Manila which is only a 3 and a half hour ride away. Planes leave every Wednesday and Friday to Manila.

Gymrat
01-15-08, 21:50
Hi All,

Well, hit most of the places in Garapan last trip. Apples is still my fav place but I did poke into Billy Bones and talked to the new owner a bit. He bought the place from the PinGuin lady who still has the annex down the street, but he says she is trying to sell that building too. It's darker with louder music than the old PinGuin and the new guy installed a stripper's pole. Like the chineese girls are going to dance LOL. The new mammasan is a nice lady and she had two ok looking girls there the night I poked in. Girls aren't as good looking as the old PinGuin girls but they are friendler.

Kings and Chicago II are still the same old places with Chicago the better of the two IMO.

Where is Kim Chee? Is that the new place across the street from the Hyatt, next to the CBC store?

Gym

Junior Boy
01-17-08, 04:47
Thanks for the info guys. I will check out the new place this weekend when I get in.

The Kim Chee is couple of blocks up from the old penguins (SP?). One of those side streets that lead away from the main walkway.

Thanks for the info on the Pinays. Good mileage from the big titted girl in Chicago, her name escapes me, she tried to jack me off right there in the booth! I had my weiner out for everyone to see!

I'll do more reporting next week when I'm there.

Be safe,

JB

Gymrat
01-19-08, 18:40
Thanks for the info guys. I will check out the new place this weekend when I get in.

The Kim Chee is couple of blocks up from the old penguins (SP?). One of those side streets that lead away from the main walkway.

Thanks for the info on the Pinays. Good mileage from the big titted girl in Chicago, her name escapes me, she tried to jack me off right there in the booth! I had my weiner out for everyone to see!

I'll do more reporting next week when I'm there.

Be safe,

JBJB,

Thanks for the info on Kim Chee. I think I did find it now that you mention it. I poked in but the air conditioning wasn't on and I headed back out. The girl said she would turn it back on while trying to get me to stay. She was cute, should have stayed but I was on my way back to Billy Bones. Next trip for sure. Thanks for the report.

Gym

PS Yup, same action I got in Chicago when I went in several times with friends last summer.

Junior Boy
01-22-08, 07:23
Hey Gym,

I'm glad to see some reports here. I stopped in at the Billy Bones and only saw older Chinese girls and had to pass without even finishing my beer.

I walked towards the hotels and noticed the kimchee was to my left and I think I may have been mistaken and I actually went into Apples instead. Sorry about that. All the mongering, I can't remember one from the other.

After going to Chicago and got all horned up, I ended up at the street in front of my hotel, Fiesta, and the young mama in the karaoke room next to the t-shirt shop stopped me.

She called the girls and they started rolling in. About 20 of them, all shapes, sizes and looks. I chose one to my liking, Gigi and went with her to an apartment. I was con'd into an 1. 5 hour for. 80. I shoud have just stuck with an hour (. 60). Well anyways we showered seperately and to the bed. She was very soft and her little nipples were a pleasure to play with. Did a DATY and I think she O'd by the fluid leak and went to some BJ and cowgirl. I pounded her from behind for awhile and finished. Tipped. 20. Looks 8, performance 7, GFE 6. Not bad for the money. All took about 1 hour.

Be safe guys, I'll report more later this week.

JB

Gymrat
01-23-08, 21:31
Hey Gym,

I'm glad to see some reports here. I stopped in at the Billy Bones and only saw older Chinese girls and had to pass without even finishing my beer.

I walked towards the hotels and noticed the kimchee was to my left and I think I may have been mistaken and I actually went into Apples instead. Sorry about that. All the mongering, I can't remember one from the other.

After going to Chicago and got all horned up, I ended up at the street in front of my hotel, Fiesta, and the young mama in the karaoke room next to the t-shirt shop stopped me.

She called the girls and they started rolling in. About 20 of them, all shapes, sizes and looks. I chose one to my liking, Gigi and went with her to an apartment. I was con'd into an 1. 5 hour for. 80. I shoud have just stuck with an hour (. 60). Well anyways we showered seperately and to the bed. She was very soft and her little nipples were a pleasure to play with. Did a DATY and I think she O'd by the fluid leak and went to some BJ and cowgirl. I pounded her from behind for awhile and finished. Tipped. 20. Looks 8, performance 7, GFE 6. Not bad for the money. All took about 1 hour.

Be safe guys, I'll report more later this week.

JBJb

Good call on the Billy Bones girls LOL. I'm older, so I didn't notice their ages, just that they weren't that good looking. The mamasan was the best looking of the 3 there that night and she made it clear she wasn't on the menu. So, I headed for Apples!

Is the Karaoke your talking about on the walking street, on the left as your looking at the hotels? (guess south side of the street? ) I've walked past, seen all the really good looking girls but figured it was just for Japaneese tourist.

Thanks for the reports, I'll probably be back out in March and will report more then.

The Gymrat

Junior Boy
01-24-08, 15:42
Gym,

Yes it is to the left. There are 2 of them, but I only used the one on the right with the pretty young mama. Far as I know, they may call the same girls over when you go in. They do cater to the Japanese but the times are very tough, I'm asian but not japanese. I don't think you will run into any problems. She quoted, 1hr-60, 1. 5hr 80, allnight 160. I recommend the 1 hour.

Just an FYI, the Fiesta charges $38 to bring in someone not listed. And they seem to be keeping an eye open for these girls. I just use the girl's dorm room for free.

I'm leaving tomorrow and I will get my fill on Chicago before I leave. I love this place.

Be safe,

JB

Itsbritneybitch
02-12-08, 19:38
Hello JB again, I have a question. I am going to go to Saipan and I thought about staying at the Fiesta because of its location. You mentioned that the Fiesta charges additional money to bring in someone to your room, is that correct? How does the hotel find out? Is there like a security guard standing infront of the elevators and checking the incoming people into the hotel? Do other hotels do that too? My choice of hotels were Hafa Adai Beach hotel, Fiesta or Hyatt. Hyatt is very pricey so I thought the other two were better. So you can't bring any ladies to your guest room?

Gym,

Yes it is to the left. There are 2 of them, but I only used the one on the right with the pretty young mama. Far as I know, they may call the same girls over when you go in. They do cater to the Japanese but the times are very tough, I'm asian but not japanese. I don't think you will run into any problems. She quoted, 1hr-60, 1. 5hr 80, allnight 160. I recommend the 1 hour.

Just an FYI, the Fiesta charges $38 to bring in someone not listed. And they seem to be keeping an eye open for these girls. I just use the girl's dorm room for free.

I'm leaving tomorrow and I will get my fill on Chicago before I leave. I love this place.

Be safe,

JB

Itsbritneybitch
02-12-08, 19:45
Hello JB again,

I have another question about Saipan (sorry to ask you many questions). It's actually not about Saipan it's about the island Tinian. I hear there is a casino there called the Tinian Dynasty Hotel and Casino. Casinos are usually the place where there are "ladies of the night. " If you stay there is there a good possibility of meeting a nice lady say in the streets or inside the casino?

Gymrat
02-13-08, 19:54
Hello JB again, I have a question. I am going to go to Saipan and I thought about staying at the Fiesta because of its location. You mentioned that the Fiesta charges additional money to bring in someone to your room, is that correct? How does the hotel find out? Is there like a security guard standing infront of the elevators and checking the incoming people into the hotel? Do other hotels do that too? My choice of hotels were Hafa Adai Beach hotel, Fiesta or Hyatt. Hyatt is very pricey so I thought the other two were better. So you can't bring any ladies to your guest room?Hi Its.

JB can tell you about the Fiesta, but I stay at the Hyatt when there. I've never taken a girl back but of my friends that have, no one has ever been stopped taking someone in. You have to do the "walk of shame" in front of the ladies at the front desk (they know/can tell who the girls are) LOL. Other guys talk about taking the small DARK alley to the south of the hotel (next to the power generators) all the way to the beach and then go into the hotel from the beach, which of course misses the front desk.

Never been over to Tinian.

Gym

Itsbritneybitch
02-19-08, 16:25
I'm in Saipan for the first time and boy strange things have happened. I got here last night and was too tired so I didn't go out to meet any ladies and went to sleep. However, strange things have happened I would like to seek advice, to JB or anyone out there in Saipan.

I have been told that there are ladies (mama san I guess) walking on the streets looking for guys to come to there massage parlors. They hand you a namecard and tell you to call her later. My question is about those apparent mama sans on the streets walking. If they hand you a namecard and on the back of it there is no name or map of the store then those ladies are bogus. If the name card has the name of the store and map then it's legitimate. The thing I was told that in case you need to make a complain, for the person with the namecard that has the store on the back of the name card you can go back to the store and make the complain. With the ladies with the namecards that don't have anything on the back, you really can't catch them because they don't have a store to go back to. Hence, the ladies with the store legit, ladies without the stores bogus. Is that true?

The reason I ask is during the daytime I met one of those mamasan on the streets, she brought me to a store which was like a living room, it had sofas table and a TV. She calls some ladies on her cellphone and then about 8-10 ladies show up standing in front of me. She asks me which one I was interested but I wasn't going to meet any ladies right away because it was daytime and I wanted to meet someone later at night. I did see someone attractive and said I wanted to see this lady at night so I'll comeback at night. Then she advised me to put down a fee for reservation which I did. Later at night I was walking down the street and another lady talked me into seeing and picking up some ladies and we go into a store. I told her what kind of lady I was interested and then 5 minutes later one lady showed up and it was that exact lady I saw and made the reservation for during the daytime! I told the mama san I all ready made a reservation for this lady through another person and then she told me the whole story. This lady had a store and on the back of her name card had the name and map of the store and advised me on the whole thing. She said since I paid some money to this other bogus lady, that I would get a discount if I reserved this lady through her. I didn't see the lady that night, I was too tired and wound up sleeping but the mama san at the store told me I could come back again tomorrow or another day.

It seems there is so much mistrust in Saipan, I don't know who to believe. Is it true about these walking mama sans who don't have stores, they try to get paid but do something deceitful?

Also would appreciate any stores you would advise to go like massage parlors, places to pick up women, strip joints etc. How about strip joints, can you meet any dancers outside the store? In Guam, I met some ladies at strip joints after their work time and went on a date.

Hi Its.

JB can tell you about the Fiesta, but I stay at the Hyatt when there. I've never taken a girl back but of my friends that have, no one has ever been stopped taking someone in. You have to do the "walk of shame" in front of the ladies at the front desk (they know/can tell who the girls are) LOL. Other guys talk about taking the small DARK alley to the south of the hotel (next to the power generators) all the way to the beach and then go into the hotel from the beach, which of course misses the front desk.

Never been over to Tinian.

Gym

Junior Boy
02-21-08, 21:48
I didn't know the Mamasans walking around was any different than the ones standing outside the stores. They are all the same I think. I know exactly the place you went into, this is right across the street from Fiesta Hotel. I've used her services twice.

It apears that all the girls come from the same apartments. Those mamasans are just pimps and you should not have put any money to reserve her.

When you are ready, just walk into one of those Karaoke bars or the video store and they will call the girls over. Choose the girl and don't pay for more than an hour at $. 60. The girl will be very happy to serve you.

Be safe,

JB

Junior Boy
02-21-08, 22:39
Yes, they have top rate Chinese girls there in the hotel. Not all of them speak english. I was quoted $2. 00 for 2 hours when I passed them in the large lobby area. They hang there if the bar is slow. I did not partake.

I heard you can take them to your room without a problem. Also heard you can order them for your room!

You can also drive around the town and see several Chinese bars with girls for $. 50 or $. 60 in the back rooms. I think one is called Queens and one called "Ram it Inn". I had to laugh out loud when I saw that one.

Be safe,

JB

Junior Boy
02-21-08, 22:43
Chicago is the bomb. Lots of play. No fs but those young pinays are delicious! Can't wait to go back.

JB

Itsbritneybitch
02-26-08, 03:25
Hello JB,

I talked to some ladies, mamasans and they say you payup front $60 for one hour and then you pay extra money or tip to the lady when you get to the room. Tips can be any amount but usually is $20 and up. Did you have FS, I mean everything for total of $60? Do you pay tips to the ladies or you don't have to pay anything extra?

I didn't know the Mamasans walking around was any different than the ones standing outside the stores. They are all the same I think. I know exactly the place you went into, this is right across the street from Fiesta Hotel. I've used her services twice.

It apears that all the girls come from the same apartments. Those mamasans are just pimps and you should not have put any money to reserve her.

When you are ready, just walk into one of those Karaoke bars or the video store and they will call the girls over. Choose the girl and don't pay for more than an hour at $. 60. The girl will be very happy to serve you.

Be safe,

JB

Guboy
02-26-08, 21:14
Hello JB,

I talked to some ladies, mamasans and they say you payup front $60 for one hour and then you pay extra money or tip to the lady when you get to the room. Tips can be any amount but usually is $20 and up. Did you have FS, I mean everything for total of $60? Do you pay tips to the ladies or you don't have to pay anything extra?I can answer this for you, you pay $60 up front. But like any place if you get good service you tip, if it is no good it is up to you. I have left many times without tipping cause the service was not so good.

Junior Boy
02-27-08, 06:08
I'm just glad there is some dialog in this part of the forum. I saved a lot of money and headache by reading the reports. So, let's keep it up.

About the tips, I usually give them a. 1 or. 2 and they are very happy. I never do BBFS so it takes me a while before I pop, and if they don't complain about that then I usually give them a. 2. They usually are happy with the business they are getting.

If the mamasan trys to ask for more than. 60 for the hour than walk out. She will change her mind really quick. Tell them you have friends that have been there many times.

Be safe,

JB

Gymrat
02-28-08, 17:12
JB,

Concur with your prices and tips. I only tip .1 if I stay "in the shop" and only if I haven't been hit up for lotsa lady drinks, since I think the girls get a cut of those too. JB, have you tried that new place directly across from the Hyatt? Was closed for a while but now looks like it is open under new management. The girls were wearing long dresses and even hanging out as far down as the CBC store.

Itts, keep reading JBs posts. I think you maybe overpaying, just like you were on Guam.

Gym

I'm just glad there is some dialog in this part of the forum. I saved a lot of money and headache by reading the reports. So, let's keep it up.

About the tips, I usually give them a. 1 or. 2 and they are very happy. I never do BBFS so it takes me a while before I pop, and if they don't complain about that then I usually give them a. 2. They usually are happy with the business they are getting.

If the mamasan trys to ask for more than. 60 for the hour than walk out. She will change her mind really quick. Tell them you have friends that have been there many times.

Be safe,

JB

Member #3428
02-29-08, 06:21
Just back from three nights in Saipan... first night arrived on late flight so we were picked up by friends and not much happened but went to bed. I woke up early as usual and went for a run and ended up picking up two chinese SW's for 80 total. Took them back to the hotel for a few hours and had a good time. They wanted 50 each but settled on 80 total. Saw them around Tony Romas and hte walk way. The next night picked up some filipina's from around the same area, wanted 60 but settled on 40. Economy is terrible there right now and there were more chinese SW's but more Filipina's in clubs. Last night was treated in house. All in all not as good as asia but probably the better location in the pacific islands other then PI. Better then Guam for sure.

Itsbritneybitch
03-02-08, 20:45
Went to Saipan for several nights for the first time. I heard from ladies that hotels in the Garapan district charge you additional money if you bring ladies back to your hotel room. For Fiesta about $38 and Hyatt $55. I stayed at the Fiesta so I didn't bring anyone to my room. So Tansak KTV, where did you stay? Did you have to pay additional to the hotel to bring the ladies to your room?

While I was there I saw a tall caucasian guy walk into the lobby late at night with a girl and the security guard was asking "may I help you? Which room number are you staying in? " I talked to the guard afterwards and he noted the room number and informed the front desk it seems. He said it was up to the front desk if they were going to charge additional. I wonder if that guy was safe.

So, I'm looking for a hotel where you will not be charged additional if you bring anyone back to your room. Is there any hotel like that around the Garapan area? How's the Hafadai Beach hotel? The Saipan Ocean View hotel? And the Century Hotel? I stayed in Guam and I never had any problem bringing ladies to my hotel room. I wonder why Saipan is so strict.

Also about the Filipinas, I didn't see any, did you pick them up on the street? Where can you go to meet Filipina ladies? I'd love to see some Filipina ladies. Do you meet them on the streets or at a club?

I also heard the economy isn't that good for the ladies it seems. January and February is so so because you have alot of people coming in from the North for the warm weather. But once Spring comes along I hear the number of tourists go down.

I also saw and met alot of Chinese people from Mainland China. I thought I'd be seeing some local ladies but there were none. I was surprised about the number of ladies there were from China, how do PRC Chinese ladies get visas to work in the territory of the U. S? I talked to one Russian lady too there were some ladies from Russia.

I'd love to go back to Saipan but I need to stay in hotel where they won't hassle you about bringing anyone back to your hotel room. Are there any in the Garapan area? Or for the whole Saipan island for that matter? How are those resort hotels away from Garapan? Anyone have any ideas about hotels where you won't be charged for bringing ladies back to your hotel room?

Tansak KTV

Reports: 202 Just back from three nights in Saipan. First night arrived on late flight so we were picked up by friends and not much happened but went to bed. I woke up early as usual and went for a run and ended up picking up two Chinese SW's for 80 total. Took them back to the hotel for a few hours and had a good time. They wanted 50 each but settled on 80 total. Saw them around Tony Romas and hte walk way. The next night picked up some filipina's from around the same area, wanted 60 but settled on 40. Economy is terrible there right now and there were more Chinese SW's but more Filipina's in clubs. Last night was treated in house. All in all not as good as asia but probably the better location in the pacific islands other then PI. Better then Guam for sure.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Member #3428
03-03-08, 01:57
There were three hotels the group stayed at... Saipan Gold Beach (more of a ***** house as it is, 40 dollars a night, OK but run down, sheets were clean and rooms were OK), Sea Breeze (think 35 a night for local rate I think but could be wrong, clean, OK nothing spectacular) and Century (low cost but I don't know the rate the guys paid there). All three places we had ladies back to rooms with, meaning atleast one night one person in our group had an overnight guest. There was definitely NO joiner fee involved at all. Filipina's we got from the shop area right behind Fiesta and such a little past Tony Romas back in there. The chinese SW's were more forward and such. I'm the only pale skinned person in the group of islanders that I went with and I speak multiple island languages so maybe we got different deals then others did. All hotels are in Garapan and no problems at all. We even had locals who are from our country taking ladies into our rooms for short time without issues.

The economy is crap and many of the ladies are run away's... illegals who don't want to go home. Many chinese work there from the garmet factories and even one factory has a lot of Thai's working there. Tan holdings is asian and they own Fiesta and just about almost everything else over there. Well they own what Joten doesn't own I guess is a safe way to describe it. And what he doesn't own he doesn't want.

The resorts away from Garapan are nice actually, take my family up there but I did not see as much action as I did in Garapan.

Guboy
03-03-08, 01:58
I always stay at Century Hotel and have never been charged or asked about bring a girl to my room. You can also book room and car package for Century from hertz for $98.00 a night. Good deal and the rooms are nice, very big bed king size.

Junior Boy
03-03-08, 22:46
Thanks Guboy and KTV, All the info is much appreciated. KTV, I guess you have to deal with Joeten if you are working in Saipan, I have to thank them for all their business.

I will book myself in at the Century next time. They have a good restaurant downstairs, I think.

Gymrat, I have not tried the "long dressed" girls. I will definately check it out next month.

Now I'm keeping my eye for Pinays. I would love to take them in for the night.

Be safe guys,

JB

Member #3428
03-04-08, 06:20
KTV, I guess you have to deal with Joeten if you are working in Saipan, I have to thank them for all their business.

I have relatives work Joeten and I sell to them direct also. Of course I deal with Tan holdings also and have relatives that work there... so I'm just a ***** and go to whoever has the cash :)

Junior Boy
03-05-08, 03:22
We need to pay for the girls one way or another. And I better not name any names or we will know each other, this island is WAY too small. Hehe let's stay incognito

Well, I am looking forward to my next trip in April. And looking forward to staying at Century. "Shirley's! " that's the name of the restaurant. Great breakfast and chopsteak.

Be safe,

JB

Itsbritneybitch
03-06-08, 23:47
Thanks for infos on some hotels in Garapan. However, no one has talked about the Hafadai Beach hotel and the Saipan Ocean View. How's the Hafadai Beach hotel? The Saipan Ocean View hotel? Does anyone know about bringing ladies to your room about the above two hotels? Anyone know any other hotels besides the Century or besides the hotels mentioned in the previous messages?

Also about the Filipinas. Where can you go to meet Filipina ladies? I'd love to see some Filipina ladies. Do you see them on the streets or at a club?

Once again thanx for the great infos.

Peskadot
03-07-08, 05:55
If I'm staying at the Fiesta or Hyatt, I just book in for two people. Same rate. All the extra BS is about registering new guest. It's a little hassle, but the hotels are better.

I mean come on, we're paying customers! How far are they going to push us.

Pinoys aren't that difficult, but it takes time. Almost every time I'm at a Filipina place i.e Chigaco's II the girls want a lunch date next day. They have to go home after work, but can get away the next day.

The Chinese girls are the easy way to go ;-)

Peskadot

Itsbritneybitch
03-09-08, 00:50
Thanx for the response Peskadot. If you're traveling alone how do you book for two people? Do you just make up some name and say you're traveling with two people? Do you come up with a fictitious name and book for two? For example, do you say you're traveling with a lady named Jane Doe and reserve a room? When you walk into the hotel room and a guard asks you, do you tell him she's Jane Doe?

If I'm staying at the Fiesta or Hyatt, I just book in for two people. Same rate. All the extra BS is about registering new guest. It's a little hassle, but the hotels are better.

I mean come on, we're paying customers! How far are they going to push us.

Pinoys aren't that difficult, but it takes time. Almost every time I'm at a Filipina place i.e Chigaco's II the girls want a lunch date next day. They have to go home after work, but can get away the next day.

The Chinese girls are the easy way to go ;-)

Peskadot

Peskadot
03-12-08, 08:26
Mr. & Mrs.

Saipantobe
05-03-08, 08:17
Hi guys,

First time poster here, so please excuse some newbie questions. I will be heading to Saipan in 3 days and would like to take advantage of what they have to offer there. As I am a newbie to this whole thing, where should I go and check out first? Sounds like most of the actions are in Garapan? Is there places outside of Garapan which has action as well? I know there are lots of message parlors which provides FS, but are there specific one's which has quality? Are there places where random pro's hang out? Jonny's? Sounds like the going rate for FS is. 4-. 6, but is that just for the apartments or is that taking the girls back to your room.

Lots of questions. Hoping for some response. I will post my experiences afterwards.

Guboy
11-20-08, 07:09
For some of the people that use to go to the old Kelly's when Kelly use to own it, before moving to Guam. Her husband Dave past away on Monday. If you went to Kelly's you would know him, good guy.

Carmex
01-22-09, 01:29
I am heading to Saipan in two weeks for a long weekend with friends that live there. As usual, I want to do some mongering, but have not seen any recent posts on the scene.

I have read the entire FF, (5 pages only), and it seems like #1Bar, Chicago, and Kings are the popular bars. Also, the way to go seems like massage parlors for .6 FS is a pretty good deal.

I have a different situation in that I will be staying with friends, thusly, I will have no hotel. My buddy has wife and kids so, absolutely no bringing girls back to their house. (Not sure where it is anyway, but know it is out in the country somewhere from the pictures.)

Junior Boy (howzit brah), Tansak KTV, and others, what is the current situation with P4P? Seems like the chinese SW are the way to go for quick service. I am not really into the pinoy or Thais because I would rather go to PI or BKK for that stuff. I am really just a meat and potatoes mongerer. Just get in, get my business done and be on my way. I don't especially want to hang out and do the 'buy me drinkee' thing. Gets way too expensive way too fast and I end up drunk and performance is down. Which is a bummer for everyone.

Funny aside, when I was talking with my buddy who has lived there for 15 years now, I told him I was thinking about Phuket for a quick weekend getaway and he said Saipan has everything BKK has. I asked him how much was BF there and he replied, "Whats a barfine?" hehehe I told him I would do some research on the net about bars and he told me he knew all the places I should go. Somehow, I doubt it. Haven't seen this guy in 10 yrs, so this will be interesting. But I still want to get my grove on.

So, to sum it up, no hotel, quick service, and of course, good price. Does the economy still suck there?

much mahalos for the feedback,

Carm.

Peskadot
01-23-09, 01:16
Carmex-
You have nothing to worry about. A stroll through Garapan after sunset, you will be swarmed with Chinese offering massagie. You can either go to the massage joint or be lead back to small apartments.

Happy hunting, more like shooting fish in a barrel.

Peskadot

Carmex
01-23-09, 05:35
Pricing? Still .6 for FS? Then tip .2?

Good bars still the same?

Looking forward to the PRC chicks. Only had thai, fili, korean, and Jap so far. Oh yea, and south american. Whats up with those SA chicks and anal anyway? Seemed like they all wanted it backdoor and were pissed if they didn't get it. ahhh, another topic for another thread.

aloha,

Carm.

Junior Boy
01-23-09, 19:42
Let me give you the scoops on Saipan from my point of view. (Visiting from Honolulu for work)

I have been to Saipan about 6 times in the last 3 years. And I thought the economy was bad the first time I was there.

It has been getting worse every year.

1. If you stay with a friend, you may not have electricity all the time. Rolling blackouts are a daily thing.

2. You may not have fresh water shower. Brackish water is common for locals and some hotels, like Century Hotel.

3. Many Chinese girls walking the Garapan streets, some worth the. 60 but most are not. But you definately have the choice to pick.

These girls have small clean apartments you can go to.

4. The girls that hang on the streets behind Bank of Guam are desperate, too needy for me, will do you for any amount.

5. There are lots of girls in the bars. Go in, look, and choose one. You can sit with them and just ask for the massage without buying any drinks.

My advise is to stay at Hotel. For $120, you can get a nice room and a car for the day. Call National or Hertz for the deal with Fiesta Hotel.

I'll be there in a couple of months. Hope you have a good time.

Be safe,

JB

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Peskadot
01-24-09, 03:14
The only problem with tthe Fiesta is if you want to bring a girl home, the security harasses you to register them.

Not my cup of tea.

Power seems better now, but the economy keeps sinking.

Peskadot

CollegeMan83
01-26-09, 06:09
I too am headed up to Saipan from Guam this month - any other recommendations for places to stay aside from Fiesta? Preferrably places that don't hassle you about bringing a girl home.

Junior Boy
01-27-09, 02:28
Guys, I'm not anything close to an expert, but the following is what I have to report.

I have not tried to bring anyone back to the room at Fiesta. But I did at Grand Hotel in Chalan kanoa. I get tired of the girl after the deed so I don't like to spend more than the hour at their apartment.

I'm glad the power is better. Hope the economy picks up or I'll lose my chances to visit the Islands in the future.

Collegeman, I've stayed at the Grand Hotel, Fiesta, Hyatt, Aquarius, Century and Chalan Kanoa Beach Club (I think the name is correct). The Beach club is the most discreet. No one will see you enter or leave the, apartment like, hotel rooms. First 4 hotels are hard to get to your room without passing the front desk.

Good luck, stay safe.

JB

CollegeMan83
01-27-09, 07:08
Thanks to JB everyone for the info. I live in Guam and have only made it to Saipan once so far but only for two days. Anyone ever have any luck with those Eastern European girls at BM or are they for show only?

Thanks

Carmex
02-03-09, 12:59
Hmm, well guys not really much of a mongering report as I was tied up doing daddy day care for most of the weekend. I did get out every night, but had to return to home way out in the country (about 20 minutes from Garapan) for a place to stay. Tried to convince the family that I should just stay at a hotel and see them during the day, but they insisted.

So, first night went to Godfather bar. Very much the people I was with this was there home bar. So, I was introduced to this person and that person, shaking hands, yes first time in Saipan, etc. Really all I wanted to do was monger, but ehh, whatever. So, many cute Filipina in Godfather that night. One entire table of 8 girls, and with my back to them, had one girl bump into me, and when I turned around all her friends were giggling and smiling. Did not make a move though, but should have. Bummer.

Finally had enough and went across the street to Karaoke place Billy Bones. LD is 8 USD, and short time is $60 an hour. Mostly all chinese girls, but some cute ones. Got one girl and she took me up to her cute little apartment upstairs and had shower, followed by BBBJ and CFS. Mish, doggy, and RCG and CG. Real GFE. Really liked this girl.

Next night thought I would try a real massage and went across the street from Fiesta, about half way down on the right. Good massage for $35. Actually fell asleep and girl had to wake me up. Really cute and thin, good body, but kept clothes on the whole time. Asked if I wanted HJ for $40 more and I said OK. And the HJ was just that, OK. Could not come so, just thanked her for her time.

Not satisfied, so walked down the street and ended up with a tout taking me to some other massage place. There was no BS involved, just $60 for FS. Bummer was the girl had big tits, (odd for Chinese), but spoke Japanese, so not sure about ethnicity. Anyway, bummer part was she could not take foriegn cock, (itai, itai), and complained for the entire hour. With all that complaining, I could not blow my load and just got frustrated. She would only let me go in about 2 inches and started complaining, "you too big". Then she looked me straight in the eye and said, "you not like Japanese! You take too long! You too big. It Hurt! and grabs at her tummy).

I told her at the beginning if my dick size was going to be a problem, then no problem, let me go and get another girl and she said no problem. Well, it was a big problem. So I went back to Mamasan to complain, but Mama was gone, and they just kept saying come back tomorrow. I said, give me another girl, and then they started with the, "you too drunk, you no cum, then blame girl". I told them not a problem at Billy Bones last night. Then they say, come back tomorrow. Ehh, win some, lose some. Did not go back as I had to go fishing next day.

Last night, did not want to fuck around and went back to same girl in Billy Bones with good 2 hour fuck session for $80 USD. No LD, just walked in and girl was all over me. Even paid for ST for the skipper of the fishing boat and his mate. ($60 ea). They were happy even though we caught no fish, but they got laid.

Went to Kings club and damn are the girls there hot. Mongolian, with the [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908) angle. Can't barfine, can't leave the club, etc. You could work these girls with some time, some game, and probably about $1000. Seems like they are Visa shopping, as even though conditions were bad for them, they did NOT want to return to Mongolia. Would be worth it for some guys as these chicks were all 10's, but that is not my scene at all.

Went to Chicago's and girls were so so. After talking with some of the girls I could tell most had local boyfriends and were just strippers. Buddy tells me Body Motion is the spot with all the hotties.

Will find out later as flight there was 430 USD. Nice Island with pussy all over the place. What ever color you want. Want Russians? they are at that little island off of Saipan. Want filipina? Plenty at the bars and Pacific Island Club during the day. Good buffet (20 USD) with all you can drink till 2pm and then screw around in the waterpark for the rest of the day. Then hit the beach for 1/2 price happy hour on food and drinks.

Next time I will golf more, fuck more, and stay longer than 3 days. Good little island with friendly people and lots of hot chicks. Real clean water at the beach also. I just kept thinking that the single guys on the island really clean up. Either that or they get married pretty quickly. Fuck bra, hot chicks all over that island. Forget about the Chomorro though, seems like they only fuck the local Chomorro guys. But thats ok cause there is plenty to go around over there.

aloha to all,

Carmex

Junior Boy
02-06-09, 07:07
Much Mahalos for the report Brah,

Last time I went to Billy Bones, the girls were not that good young or good looking but I'll definately check it out again next month.

You must be talking about Russian girls on Tinian, no luck, I was there twice last year and the Russian girls are long gone. Not much business even with the Casino. Stay at the Dynasty was pretty good tho.

You can check out all the little bars on the side streets of Garapan next time you are there, like apples, kim chee etc. All Chinese and some have room right in the back of the bar.

Be safe,

JB

CollegeMan83
02-06-09, 16:04
After the great reports here the last few days I've bought my ticket for next week. I'll post a report when I get back, I'm staying at the Aquarius. I've been once before a few years back but didn't monger, hope it's as much fun as described.

Pointpanic
02-12-09, 00:11
Thanks for all of the good reports. May have to go to Saipan and looked at Hafadai Hotel. Is it girl friendly? Also, curious as to how many Chinese are in the business on Saipan. Appreciate any responses.

Azmodeus Fl
02-12-09, 02:57
I know that there is talent available is the area.

Could you please post pictures here.

Junior Boy
03-08-09, 13:24
First day back,

went to chicagoII and got reminded of what I was missing!

Just to caress those soft and perky breasts and smooth skin was giving me goose bumps!...(and a bump between my legs)

The drinks are $18 now but they stay with you for a long time. I will make sure to frequent chicago before leaving the island.

The economy is worse than ever. Hopefully some of the big construction projects procede with positive results.

I'll report more later.

Be safe, JB

Junior Boy
03-13-09, 09:52
Ok guys, you have to visit Kings!

New Mongolian girls are Beautiful. With a capital B! Gina looks like a model straight out of a Magazine and there is a girl that looks like Lucy Liu but prettier.

Visited Billy Bones but the girls were not too pretty, so I went to Penguins and sat down to see the lineup but apprently there was only one. Older, in her late 30s but still pretty. Took her to her apartment for. 60 and spent the hour banging away. Boy, you last more than a few minutes and they all call you superman. She was a trooper, BBBJ, daty with lots of noise and moisture and she was super tight. Had a hard time inserting 1 finger. Covered fs with cim to finish. Had a great time, tipped. 20.

I'll report later on Guam.

Be safe,

JB

Peskadot
03-16-09, 08:02
Anyone ever get any play from these girls or are they just for show?

Peskadot

Gymrat
04-30-09, 01:54
Apples has closed in Garipan.

Guboy
05-01-09, 06:29
Apples has closed in Garipan.
Didn't they just change qwners and name. Last time I drove by it was called Yankees. I believe Kelly's has closed down. Last time I drove by the sign was gone and all the furnisher was out side.

Mhdatylover
05-17-09, 13:17
Just wanted to thank you all for reports, was checking things out in garapan, look look look, like they say in Thailand, then I am walking down this back street these 2 Chinese girls say massagie, so I go and check it out, pretty cute, turned out to be GFE, saipan what a racket.

Jack Rabbit
10-16-09, 14:16
Not many reports here in months. Was on holiday in Saipan recently, and had a great time at Kings. Anyone have any info on the hot Mongolian girl there? Anyone pull out of that club? Still can't thinking about how hot the talent was.

NoCBJ4Me
11-05-09, 19:36
Whats the going rate for an all nighter with a cute P4P girl on Saipan nowadays? I haven't been there in more than 10 years. Before I hooked up with a hot Thai girlfriend, I used to go to a place called Ritzy's (used be called Magambo's). They had some great looking Filipinas there.

Guboy
11-06-09, 02:43
Whats the going rate for an all nighter with a cute P4P girl on Saipan nowadays? I haven't been there in more than 10 years. Before I hooked up with a hot Thai girlfriend, I used to go to a place called Ritzy's (used be called Magambo's). They had some great looking Filipinas there.

The going rate is around $150. A good place is Lucky Snak on Beach Road in Garapan. There are a few others good places just look at some of the other reports, all around the same price. You can get P4P behind Wild Bills for a bit cheaper, I got a cute girl for $ before.

Junior Boy
03-05-10, 03:02
Howzit fellow cruizers!

Anxious to head back to the island to visit Juliet at Chicago and all the other girls. Ooh, Gina at Kings. Hope they are still around.

Be safe,

JB

Junior Boy
03-15-10, 03:23
Saturday night I stopped by chicagoII to see Juliet. she is pretty as ever and her tight breast was just fantastic! can't get more than that so I left after buying her couple of drinks. $18 drinks but they usually stay with you for almost 30mins at a time.

Sunday was pretty lazy, drove up to suicide cliffs and back, rested up for the night but it was a pretty slow night. Drove all the way to world massage, which is across the street from world hotel but i Don't think they are related. all chinese girls, had 1 pretty, short better than average looking girl. she did a fantastic massage. I didn't think anything was on the menu, the towel was on me the whole time, but i started by rubbing her legs with no resistance. they were all wearing tight white pants and uniformed tops. she got me all worked up by rubbing the inside of my legs, still without the hint of extras, and after the flip i roamed a bit more. we ended up getting it on but she said it was to remain quiet because the boss could not find out. i paid too much for the extra, 1.00 and $30 for massage, she was worth it, at the time, thinking with the wrong head. well, I don't regret it but I will bargain down next time.

stay safe,
JB

Jack Rabbit
04-05-10, 12:35
Howzit fellow cruizers!

Anxious to head back to the island to visit Juliet at Chicago and all the other girls. Ooh, Gina at Kings. Hope they are still around.

JB

Was the Mongolian hottie still there? She still e-mails me, but her English is atrocious. Damn fine though.

From East
06-10-10, 16:14
I have been in Garapan last weekend. Walked in the street along the Hyatt and Fiesta hotels. Across the Fiesta hotel a Chinese girl suggests "to call many beautiful Chinese ladies and I can choose", the proposed price for FS short time was. 7 or. 8, but easily negotiated down to. 6

Then I explored a perpendicular street which goes from the Hyatt hotel. Looked at some Filipina bars, probably "Penguins" and "Godfather". There were few Filipina girls but they did not want to go out. Across "Godfather" there was some karaoke place named "blue. Something". There were two or three Chinese girls, FS short time. 6 OK. One girl was quite active, another one was quiet and modest. I chose the second one of course. Her name is Yaya, she said she is from Southern China (Guangdong). She took me to a small appartment with shower nearby. Her service was good, I give her. 1 tip.

Gymrat
10-02-10, 22:52
Sorry to say that Garapan seems to be drying up. I was there last month and only the Blue Koi seemed to be around. Needless to say, I sure miss Apples.

On a related subject, I also like a good massage now and then especially after the gym. The Lite Touch used to give a HJ if you purchased a second hour but the place has changed hands (I crack myself up) and no more extras. In fact, I haven't found anywhere that will give a "special massage" in Garapan now. Do they just not trust me or does anyone know of a place? I don't mind going in often enough to be a "regular", I just don't want to waste too may visits for nothing LOL.

Gym

Dawg415
11-25-10, 09:30
First time in Saipan. It's Thanksgiving week and boy was it dead as F*ck. Saw many chinese SWs and there was action but quite dead. You could negotiate for good rates as there was not that much business. I read a lot of reports here and it is quite old. Looks like many places go out of business fast here. The Godfather bar is still around with Blue Koi. Kim Chee club, Micronesia, King's and Mermaid clubs. I didn't partake much as this place was sooo dead. All the bars only had a handful of ppl. I tried one of those Chinese places, the girls were just hanging around outside. Not much of a selection I tell you.

I wish I came here during the good old days when things probably were more poppin'. Maybe it's just dead this week. Still it seems like a fun place to hang and the I like the lsland life. Think I'll try one of the massage places tonight for a quick massage and a bang as I head out tomorrow. I hope more people do more write ups. It seems Asia is really taking a hit as not many reports in many asian countries.

Jesterl
05-31-11, 04:10
I have a chance to work here. I'm not new to Asia (I know there are better places) but Asia is not so generous with the jobs as we Westerners are. Is this island worth living in anymore in light of the garment industry collapse and the fleeing of RP chicks? What's the story with the Japanese, Korean tourists? I'm more into the freebie thing. That was my MO in Korea / Japan.

SupahflyOne
01-20-12, 22:23
Saipan action?

I'll be in the garapan (spelling?) area for work in a couple of months. Any places in particular I shoudl check out? I can catch a cab to other locations if needed.

I hope someone can PM me some good information.

Thanks

NudeBeach
05-04-12, 06:04
I am currently living in Saipan after being gone for a while. The place is getting pretty sad. Chicago II is gone. Kelly's is gone. The Holiday Club is gone. Anybody have any suggestions?

NudeBeach
05-04-12, 06:07
Saipan action?

I'll be in the garapan (spelling?) area for work in a couple of months. Any places in particular I shoudl check out? I can catch a cab to other locations if needed.

I hope someone can PM me some good information.

ThanksI am also looking for fun places on Saipan. Did you have any luck?

Androx
07-11-12, 12:59
I am also looking for fun places on Saipan. Did you have any luck?Things are now a bit limited here in Saipan. I have lived here for a little over 7 years now, and was lucky to first come when all the garment factories were in full swing. (was told at that time the ratio of women to men was 18 to 1) Most of the Chinese ladies that worked in all the good clubs have either gone home or got married and green carded and off to Guam to work. Kings is still here but not like it was a few years ago. Customer drinks are fair priced, girl drinks are still 20 and the time is limited to 30 minutes per drink for lady to stay with you and chat between dancing. Mostly PI girls there but still have two Mongloian beauties. Best dancers too.

Holiday bar was busted a short time ago (Again) but still has sign lit and seems to be in operation. Went there a few times but the talent left much to be desired. Blue Koi, Penguin are still here but again the ladies are older and not that sharp. As for a good place to start I would recomend you try "Honey Bee Bar" The sweetie that tends bar (name rymes with windy) is a real beauty and enjoyed her company many time befor she got married. No longer provides service but speaks good english and is just fun to talk to. (real eye candy here) The other ladied that work there are real pro's, and know how to take care of you for sure. All these places are in Garapan, with the exception of the Holiday Bar.

Heading out of Garapan on Beach Road befor you get to Susupe on the left side of road is the "Midnight Karoke Bar and the Flame Tree bar. Both use to have some hot ladies, but have not been there in some time so don't know what the talent there is now. There is still some street action with Chinese ladies, but have never tried any of them.

THere are still a fair amount of japanese comming to Saipan, and a lorge portion of these are working women between 25 and 40 single, and have left all thier hang ups back in the old contry. Try a few of the major hotel bars an night or the beach during the day. Alot travel together in mass, and it would not be waste of money to take the Sub ride, or one of the dinner cruises. Target rich environment in all 3 cases.

Good luck!

Androx
07-12-12, 06:38
Again on the left side of Beach Road in Susupe upstairs in same building as the Panda store and Winchels Doughnuts is The Rainbow Bar. The girls there are sharp and if you go by arounf 8-9PM will see them sitting outside at a table. Went there a couple of times and was very happy with service. You can take out or eat in. Rates in Garapan are usually around 6 zero and down beach road out of Garapan they are 5 zero both cases for one hour of fun playing hide the salami. Over nights are not out of the question and you haggle on price. Chinese ladies are the providers.

Korkavado
01-15-16, 02:39
Hi all,

Saipan is not a sex destination. But if you do find yourself here there is no shortage of Chinese hookers. Massage parlors in Garapan. Street walkers across from the Fiesta hotel. Usual rate 100 dollars all night and most of the time you can go to the Chinese girl little apartment room.

The place is overflowing with Chinese tourists, apparently this is the only island in the Northern Marianas where no visa is required. They have one casino and building a new one. The Hard Rock Casino is here already.

Also lots of OFW's working here, most in need of rent assistance. Very willing to do what it takes to get that almighty dollar.

Anyway I finished that assignment, and in Manila now.

Jingin123
02-16-16, 12:35
Hi guys,

I am currently staying at Chalan Kanoa. Going back to my country this week. And I am asking if Anyone knows where I can have some chcinese or local puss! Trying going to massage places in Garapen. All massage places said "no special service" anyway. Where can I get some puss? Please help me out!

Elite123
07-26-21, 06:11
COVID is ending, I was wondering if anyone has any places.

CollegeMan83
03-03-23, 13:48
Also wondering. Is Saipan totally dead post-COVID, or has it recovered some?