PDA

View Full Version : Peter Solano in Barranquilla

Pages : 1 [2]

Peter Solano
04-24-06, 07:09
$300,000 Mark Up, what a deal you provide for us Prince!
Thanks Eistein, but calling me a Prince doesn`t that make you a hommo?

Latina Passion
04-24-06, 07:26
That is the best you can come up with is HOMMO? Peter your a Teacher educated in the States and that is your best shot, Eistein and hommo?

Homo, please so why ya have Su Papi sending me email to back off your HONEST ASS?

Prince the problem again I have with your Integrity ass, is this the Minute ANYONE forgets to cross a T or dot an i, about BARRANQUILLA, your all over them, AND UNLIKE YOU ALL THEY ARE TRYING TO DO IS HELP WITHOUT CHARGE ANOTHER MEMBER!

Thanks Eistein, but calling me a Prince doesn`t that make you a hommo?

Peter Solano
04-24-06, 07:34
the Minute ANYONE forgets to cross a T or dot an i, about BARRANQUILLA, your all over them, !Gee man, thank your "cousin" nibu, he is the one that made me famous, and since he as nibu can not post outside his hole, you as LATINO PASSION are doing his job.
Thanks buddy.:D And I will listen to you for once, next week when I get a chance, I will transcribe an updated Bq brochure, oh course that would make me part of your league. Huh gee:D

Peter Solano
04-24-06, 12:17
But you will never get it will you! Peter how did this all come about? It is your inability to help other members with FREE information! What was it 9 months ago I asked a guy (YOU) for information on how to find a sex shop or casa de sexo in your fair city! And what did I get from you, well LP give me a call when you hit town I'll buy the beer! I then told you thanks but no thanks I only have a 4 hour window of opportunity my girl gets off of work a 5pm! Then what did I get from you Peter, well LP I can only recommend places that I have actually been to myself, and in the next breath you say your not a monger WHAT? Then how do you know about place A or place B if you have nevered used them! Again Peter IMHO your offer to buy me a beer was a sales pitch nothing more!!Let me answer that, FIRST I know the place, I have been inside, NOTHING like you would find in Orlando Fla. or used to find on 42nd St. in NY, yeah they are all gone now DUH. Also you should learn some manners, and I could not give a rat`s ass if this is a sex site, and everyone BUT me is anonymous.So if you ask a question, BE POLITE. You post a lot of SHIT about me, because from me you don`t know shit.And then you EXPECT an answer.As you see I have ignore most of your comments, but this one deserved a reply.

Now a member did go to your fair city you did meet with the guy and you did give him FREE information! Peter your not fooled by me? I'm sure that the reason had nothing to do with the fact that the member that you so graciously gave free information to was a well respected senior member and a stand up guy as well! I'm sure you did not know that member would come back and post what a wonderful and gregarious guy you are? And that is actually what he did, hell Peter I learned that move in marketing 101! Here we go again, FAIR city? Stop putting people down will you? Now as far as "well respected senior member and a stand up guy " You are NOT reffering to YOU are you dude? :D Did I expect you to come back to me and post so much crap about me? No, you are simply a prick

I'm also sure that at that time you met with that member had nada to do with the fact you where getting a lot of heat from other members for the way you conduct yourself on this thread! A lot of heat? from WHO? One or two who only post what they read? Give me a break, you might have tricked Mr. Jackson into believing you have been here and Know what you are talking about, but to me, and to other people, YOU are full of shit.

The difference between you and other guys that promote a business on this Forum is this here! I'm not going to say they have more or less honor or integreity then you, because I do not know them, but I do know If I ask them for ALTERNATIVES that is what I get, information so I can make an informed Monger decision, oh that's right in your own words your not a MONGER!

In your own words your a Teacher, what grades do you teach my friend? Your an interpreter, and a full time tour guide correct? Oh and I almost forgot again in your words my friend you sale the email addresses of your fellow COUNRTY WOMEN to what's this MONGERS, tell me what does that make you buddy? Hell I will even admit pretty low blow, but the same goes for :QUEER eye for a straight guy" IF the glove fits wear it, a male that gives so much attention to another male, as much as you and your BUDDIES:D have given me are nothing but hommos.Try bashing one of those single tours for selling girls addreses, man are you dumb.

Carnival: This is what the Forum got fom you IMHO Bait and Switch and Scare Tactics not much more then that form you! You posted hurry mongers hurry rooms are just about sold out get them while they are hot before they are all sold out! You and I and a few other guys know that was just not the case now was it!First of all I DON`T own a Hotel, well at least not yet:D,and I do not get kick backs from booking people at Hotels, so I could not give a shit if they get all booked up or not,BUT I do live here 24/7 and had been to 3 hotels asking for rooms and there was nothing available, different story if I HAD said, nothing available BUT in MY PLACE. I suggest you take a reading comprehension course.Again your English SUCKS.

Then I was there in December and report no guys do not believe the hype rooms are to be had for Carnival! Then I tell you that my girlfriend lives in all places but Barranquilla and she said no problems getting rooms for Carnival!{/QUOTE]Well you novio does not know shit,I had two guys here for Carnival, and they had to PRE PAY their rooms for the whole time they were here PRIOR to their arrival, JUST like I said.

[QUOTE=LATINA PASSION]And waht was your witty reply? Well, Einstein (Where have we heard that before) did she also tell you that you had to pay in advance, and the rooms are double or even sometimes TRIPLE? Peter, now do ya travel beyond Barranquilla? Peter that fact is already an absolute given for anyone that travels! For what I got from your BROKEN ENGLISH, I have already responded to this, call any Hotel and compare rates, normal days and HIGH season AKA CARNIVAL

My time line is jacked, but! Hurricane Katrina you guys remember that how Mr. Solano tried to say how many Americans where going to change their plans and come to Carnival in Barranquilla instead!This was said to me by 2 Americans, and I just posted it. Also this year we had a lot more people than last, and even locals stayed in town this year, I was in Cartagena on Monday and there were not many people from BQ, unlike other years.

Peter you claim to have been raised in the States! LMFAO at this one, Peter who in the States has even heard of Barranquilla let alone knows where the fuck it is? Fair is Fair, how many folks in all of Colombia have heard of New Orleans, even before Hurricane Katrina!FRANKLY MY DEAR,I DON`T GIVE A DANM, if you believe I was educated in America or not.And only YOU would dare say Colombians never heard of New Orleans, who do you take us for? And to say most Americans never heard about Barranquilla is insane, well just like everything you post for that matter.Ever hear of Sahkira and Sofia Vergara? They do an excellent job at promoting our town.Besides we are in the Internet era. And Bq girls are famous for being pretty. if you had ever seen one you would know.

Peter, the list goes on with you, I just hope the new guys read your lack of information and wise up, or your over charging us Gringo's and wise up, sorry $150 to run AD is why out of line IMHO!
US gringos? :D About the ad, let me tell you, ask your novio to call me and tell me where he gets those cheap rates,because I use EL HERALDO, the number 1 paper in BQ And number 5 in the Country. Read all over the coast, can be purchased in the Major cities of Colombia , like Bogota, and even in Miami and some parts of NY like queens.I also always use a 20 word ad, and I have to go IN PERSON everytime I place an ad,( they can not be placed over the phone or on line), sign a release form, and give a copy of my ID , in this case the COLOMBIAN CEDULA, plus all my personal information , like home address, phone number etc. And I have placed so far about 40 ads, and I have to go through this bullshit EVERYTIME I place and ad, I also always scan the ad the ad and email it as proof of publication, and you are telling me $130 FOR A WHOLE WEEK is too much? Give me a break

Peter Nibu? Well Sir Peter if it spells like a duck, if it writes like a duck and if it makes the same common syntax errors like a duck I would call it a duck, but what do you say?I say you are a duck and a prick.And you NEED HELP bad.

Peter the bottom line is this, I have a real problem with your Integreity or lack off!

Well, I guess again the TRUTH really hurts, I've been asked to play nice with you and stop telling the truth on you! Wonder why I got that request?

I have to stop this, I come from a long line of freedom fighters so that is why I'm so aggressive about you, but I have to realize!

In my country hell you kill one crack dealer and hell another one appears, so what is the point would you not agree Peter?

Peter you are so out of your legaue with me, we are not even playing the same game SON!

I'm out of line this is not the Forum, to air my dirty laundry, but buyer beware!The truth hurts? What truth? If you don`t know me, and since you have a habbit of posting about what you don`t know that explains it.And believe me I am not trying to appeal to you.So what you think I could not care less.No eres mas que un pobre imbecil envidioso, que necesita ayuda Psiquiatrica urgente. And stop sending me love PMs, I have already put you in my ignore list . Prick. Try to get over me, that unsustainded anger is eating you up inside. You would live happier. Prick:D

James Zz
04-24-06, 13:17
I meet Peter on my first trip to BAQ. He was very helpful. He did everything he could to help me. He was honest, did not play games or try to rip me off.

The newspaper add he placed for me worked very well. I met some very nice women there. I found his services well worth what i paid.

Peter Solano
04-24-06, 19:20
Thanks to all the guys for their support, no harm done. Actually he does me a big favor, the free publicity is great for my bussines.

I simply sit down and wait, I know the truth will prevail and when you have done something good, it simply comes back to you.

LP, even though you are in my ignore list, I keep getting these sick PMs from you. So from now on, I will simply delete them without reading...... But honestly man, get help, you are a very disturbed, paranoid individual, you really need help!!!!

Rafter333
04-28-06, 22:34
Peter,

I checked again and the house you are selling is located at Cra 55 and not 56 as you write. I checked with the real estate agent Salomon sales and the price is correct. IMHO way too high.

Peter Solano
05-02-06, 18:14
Peter,

I checked again and the house you are selling is located at Cra 55 and not 56 as you write. I checked with the real estate agent Salomon sales and the price is correct. IMHO way too high.
The owner sets the price not me, and about it, if they ask you $150 million in some places of Paraiso if you know where that is, this house beats it by far in location and size.

Rafter333
05-02-06, 18:37
Hi Peter,

Yes I know, the location is fine. It is just not my thing. I think in general a lot of house owners set their prices too high. I was glad to see that you had the same price as the real estate agent which makes you an honest guy to me and not trying to rip of gringos as I thought.

Peter Solano
05-02-06, 20:23
" which makes you an honest guy to me and not trying to rip of gringos as I thought."
Thanks, as you can see , I am not here to rip anybody off, those kind of people never last, and I have been here for over 10 years now with excellent referals.

Australiano Greg
05-14-06, 19:47
Peter,

Im looking for a hotel in Barranquilla and Bucanamunga to stay for one night for my Aussie Greg´s Colombian Driven Tours, anywhere from 5 to 20 people.

The Hotel, 3 star, hot water, T.V. aircon, pool with breakfast, singles, doubles etc.

Can you help, regards.

Aussie P.S. Will have the web site up soon.

Peter Solano
05-14-06, 20:12
Peter,

Im looking for a hotel in Barranquilla and Bucanamunga to stay for one night for my Aussie Greg´s Colombian Driven Tours, anywhere from 5 to 20 people.

The Hotel, 3 star, hot water, T.V. aircon, pool with breakfast, singles, doubles etc.

Can you help, regards.

Aussie P.S. Will have the web site up soon.
Yes, I know just the place in Barranquilla, give me the exact number of people, how many rooms, and date of arrival and departure and I will get it for you. Peter.

Australiano Greg
05-14-06, 21:47
Peter,

Nothing has been organised yet, I am just looking at places to stay for my tours.

What about Bucanamunga ? we will be there later this week and would like to look at a place or two.

The new web site will be up in 2 weeks more, regards.

Greg.

Yes, I know just the place in Barranquilla, give me the exact number of people, how many rooms, and date of arrival and departure and I will get it for you. Peter.

Peter Solano
05-14-06, 22:32
Peter,

Nothing has been organised yet, I am just looking at places to stay for my tours.

What about Bucanamunga ? we will be there later this week and would like to look at a place or two.

The new web site will be up in 2 weeks more, regards.

Greg.I see. Well, let me know as soon as you can. I expect to get pretty busy this coming weekend and I might even leave town for two weeks.

About Bucaramanga, I am sorry I can not help you there. I don`t like to recommend places I don`t know about , and it has been a couple of years since I was there last. cheers, Peter.

Bq Bob
05-16-06, 20:59
Hi Peter and all others.

Am I correct to think you (Peter) started this thread and it centers around you in BAQ? I have been living in BQ for the last two years but just found this site a few days ago. I have not done a lot of mongering but I have visited a couple of the sites mentioned here. Lucitania, a couple around 46 and 72 and one down south I think it was on Murillo(not sure) mixed reviews. I prefer Santa Fe in Bogota much better / bigger selection but I would definitely be up for some nights out here with some good mongerers. Most of my friends probably wouldn't be into it but one or two might.

Let me know if anything is happening and we can hit a few spots.

BB

Peter Solano
05-16-06, 21:24
Hi Peter and all others.

Am I correct to think you (Peter) started this thread and it centers around you in BAQ? I have been living in BQ for the last two years but just found this site a few days ago. I have not done a lot of mongering but I have visited a couple of the sites mentioned here. Lucitania, a couple around 46 and 72 and one down south I think it was on Murillo(not sure) mixed reviews. I prefer Santa Fe in Bogota much better / bigger selection but I would definitely be up for some nights out here with some good mongerers. Most of my friends probably wouldn't be into it but one or two might.

Let me know if anything is happening and we can hit a few spots.

BB
Hi Bq Bob,
I do expect to be very busy for the next two weeks, I have two guys coming from the States and we might even go to Cartagena for a few days. But since you live here, we will have plenty of time to meet. Here is my cell number 310 624 4078.I expect to have sometime off at the begining of June. Cheers, Peter

Peter Solano
05-18-06, 19:06
The US Dollar is finally going up on the exchange rate: USDollar (TRM)
COL$2.435,52 to US$1, You can expect about Col$2400 to US$1 on the Street.

Peter Solano
05-29-06, 07:39
Yesterday, Uribe was re-elected for another 4 year term as President of Colombia. Photo courtesy of El tiempo.

Peter Solano
06-02-06, 18:15
Just had a little free time, two of the nicest guys you could ever meet just went back to America. these guys really had a ball, we went to Cartagena , and also partied every night. It is nice to take out guys like that, they will be your friend always. Peter.

Peter Solano
06-22-06, 05:58
NY-BQ direct flight $570

http://www.avianca.com/Promociones/co/baqnyc.htm

Peter Solano
06-28-06, 06:46
The Dollar exchange rate is up again, at this rate, it will not be long before it is COL$3.000-US$1 again.

Dólar (TRM): $2.619,75
Dólar Casas de Cambio:
Compra: $2.450,00
Venta: $2.530,00
Euro : $3.299,40

Que Ladilla
07-10-06, 00:21
Hi Peter,

I'm going to Santa Marta for two weeks later this month. (one of those weeks will be spent going to el Ciudad Perdida). Unfortunately, I've found virtually nothing about Santa Marta on ISG. You seem to be respected on this site, and Baranquilla is close to Santa Marta, so I thought I would ask your advice. Do you do anything there? Do you know any reliable cab drivers there? My Spanish is OK. Any advice at all?

Thanks,

Gringo

Peter Solano
07-10-06, 03:22
Hi Peter,

I'm going to Santa Marta for two weeks later this month. (one of those weeks will be spent going to el Ciudad Perdida). Unfortunately, I've found virtually nothing about Santa Marta on ISG. You seem to be respected on this site, and Baranquilla is close to Santa Marta, so I thought I would ask your advice. Do you do anything there? Do you know any reliable cab drivers there? My Spanish is OK. Any advice at all?

Thanks,

Gringo
Hi,
Anything close to La Sierra Nevada, I would stay away from, it is a RED GUERILLA ZONE. But don`t take my word for it. the best man to advice on this matter would be Surfer.

I have not been to Santa Marta in a long time. And I never take any of my Clients there. We always choose Cartagena.

I can help you a great deal in Barranquilla. Anyway , I found this on "Ciudad Perdida" Cheers, Peter.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=ciudad+perdida&sm=Yahoo%21+Search&fr=FP-tab-web-t&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8

Surfer
07-17-06, 23:59
I would not go to Ciudad Perdida (not just danger issue but by all accounts it sounds underwhelming, especially if you have been to Machu Pichu) personally.

Santa Marta (and Rodadero) is a small town compared to BAQ & CTG (Colombia's 4th and 5th largest cities). I like the beaches near Tayrona Park for surfing, but I always bring a chica from elsewhere whenever I go up there. It is MUCH more family oriented than Cartagena and hardly raging.

I always hear great things about BAQ girls, and meet TONS online, but I was underwhelmed by the puta action (though having Peter as a guide would obviously open many doors). Hope Ricker's referral posts a report on BAQ!

Peter Solano
08-25-06, 06:02
I have read a post somewhere that American Airlines had started flying again to BQ form NY. After calling AA in the States and 3 different travel agencies here in BQ, I can state with all certainty that this information is NOT correct.

American Airlines is NOT flying to BQ and has no immediate plans to do so. Avianca, and Copa seem to be the most likely choices among other Airlines.

Peter Solano

Peter Solano
09-10-06, 05:19
Valentine's day in Colombia will be on the third weekend of September, or this coming weekend Sep. 14th -16th. If any of you guys have a Colombian girlfriend, be sure to send her flowers, candy or at least give her a call.

Ricker
09-10-06, 13:56
Thanks Peter! You saved me from embarrasment. Take care.

Scooby1
09-10-06, 14:30
Peter

I found this site as a good way to send flowers & small gifts to Colombia for Valantines Day or any time.

http://www.flowerstocolombia.com/order.htm

Scooby

Ricker
09-10-06, 14:55
Hey Peter what is the exact day .... Valentines day in Colombia? Gracias amigo.

Peter Solano
09-11-06, 00:30
Hey Peter what is the exact day .... Valentines day in Colombia? Gracias amigo.
The weekend HERE starts on a thursday, that is why they call it JUERNES for JUEVES, but meaning JUEVES-VIERNES.

Since people here start celebrating on Thursday,they will be partying the whole weekend. the exact day is SEP 16th, Saturday, but any day you call will be fine.

Another thing, it is called "AMOR Y AMISTAD", meaning that it covers love and friendship, so if you have a lady friend, she will expect at least a call just as your girlfriend would.

And if I were you I would call friday or Saturday, and say: "FELIZ DIA DEL AMOR Y LA AMISTAD" .

I hope this helps, Peter..

Regulr Travlr
09-18-06, 00:32
Just wanted to say thanks to Peter and all you other guys regarding the information on Colombian Valentines Day. I am in Panama and there are a ton of Colombianas here. The fact that I knew about the holiday and to say "FELIZ DIA DEL AMOR Y LA AMISTAD" gave some extra mileage to the GFE experience.

I also dropped a quick email to my former novia who is back home in Pereira. She was appy to hear the sentiments.

Once again the board is a big help.

Peter Solano
12-02-06, 06:36
Carnival activities begin on January 21st until Feb 28th last day of Carnival. If you are planning to book a room , book early. Don`t listen to those know it all- know nothing assholes, who say there was a vacancy last year.We all know who they are and what their purpose was..............

Nothing further from the truth, we had 100% occupancy, Had more people from everywhere than ever before, and the new trend is locals stay in town to enjoy Carnival, every year it gets better. whereas other years they would go to Cartagena, Santa Marta or Miami.

Barranquilla is a lovely town to visit all year round. And the Pretty women are Always here.

Peter Solano
12-02-06, 17:59
Peter

I did not know they had Carnival in Colombia

Scooby
WHERE have you been? The Barranquilla`s Carnival is famous all over the World.

Last year I met some friends from Belgium and Germany. I had never seen so many people as last year.

They also have the Carnaval de Negros y Blancos in Pasto, and the Festival de las Flores in Medellin. Each different in its own.

Barranquilla`s being the most festive. 4 days non stop of music, dance, Booze, and why not SEX. Peter.

Scooby1
12-03-06, 22:10
A friend sent me this photo of a advertisement for carnaval de barranquilla What do you think.

Peter Solano
12-09-06, 07:56
Barranquilla all PRETTIED UP for the Holidays.Taken at the Calle 84th.

Jon32
12-22-06, 05:29
Peter,

What's the name of the wealthy neighborhood so I can look for apartments.

Peter Solano
12-22-06, 06:23
peter, what's the name of the wealthy neighborhood so i can look for apartments...
You would not want to live there. It is a pretty busy and noisy street. Mostly hang out places, a few restaurants, and many stores.

At one time the "PARTY STREET" of Barranquilla, before Calle 79th took over and now calle Murillo.

You could look a few blocks down Barrio El Golf, a very expensive and classy traditional type of neighborhood, or go further up north, a few blocks from the Buenavista Mall.

I bought a lot there about a year or so ago, and sold it easily not long ago for double what I paid for. So if you want to invest and get a good return for your money, that is the place, among others oh course to buy. I hope this helps.

Jon32
12-23-06, 14:46
Peter, is there a specific name for a barrio that i can look for ... it is harder looking for streets. For example, looking in medellin I would be looking in Poblado. What is the name of the barrio in BAQ?

Peter Solano
12-26-06, 04:54
Just curious where I should look to rent a two bedroom apt for two weeks in February. Safe area nice but not too too spendy. Medium What should I expect to pay. Thanks looking in Barranquilla.
The only way for you to go would be one of those furnished, short rental apartments as here only the one year minimum lease applies with a lot of red tape, paper work, and co-signers. But again due to the date you want since it is carnival everything might be already booked.

Peter Solano
12-26-06, 04:58
Peter, is there a specific name for a barrio that i can look for ... it is harder looking for streets. For example, looking in medellin I would be looking in Poblado. What is the name of the barrio in BAQ?
Sure, try Villa Santos, El golf, viejo prado, el prado , ciudad Jardin. To mention a few, also Puerto Colombia

If you are serious about investing in property here, PM.I have contacts in the major Real Estate Agencies.

I am sure we can help you find what you are looking for. Peter.

Frank Black
01-04-07, 09:33
i was in baq from 11/30/06 to 12/18/06.

to say that peter solano's services were phenomenal would be an understatement. he truly overdelivered and continued to overdeliver.

i am returning to baq in february to live in baq for about six months or more. peter was able to help me find a very nice apartment (a suite in a hotel) that was safe and reasonably priced for when i return to baq in february. it is a furnished two-bedroom suite with a terrace.

i am also planning to study spanish in baq when i return. peter was very knowledgeable about the best places to study spanish and took me to the university that specializes in teaching americans spanish.

as an american in baq, one of my biggest concerns was that a guide would not have my best interests as a priority. but when i met peter i immediately sensed that i was dealing with someone with uncompromising integrity and unquestionable competence.

he was very knowledgeable about baq. he gave me qualified recommendations about everything of importance to me, from the best places to eat economically, to the best equipped gyms in baq and the safest places to find chicas. he also spoke english as well as any native english speaker.

not only was he very knowledgeable about baq, but it was also apparent that he had established trusted relationships with the management of hotels, real estate offices, etc.

when i finished using his services, i was shocked when he told me the fee for his services. the price was incredibly inexpensive. of course, i know that the cost of living in baq is substantially less than the you. s. but the quality of the services that he delivered was priceless by any standards. in fact, even after i paid him for the services that he had delivered, he continued to deliver more services at no additional charge.

for example, i own an internet based business and one major concern that i had was having reliable high-speed internet access when i return to live in baq in february. after i paid peter for the services that he had delivered, he continued to negotiate with the hotel's management at no additional charge to assure that i would have unlimited high speed internet access when i return in february. peter not only had them put this in writing, he also delivered the document to me at no additional charge. he could have easily charged me extra to negotiate that agreement and to drop it off at my hotel room. but he didn't.

i cannot say enough good things about his services.

i wholeheartedly recommend his services to anyone visiting or anyone even considering visiting baq.

Frank Black
01-07-07, 05:56
i posted a similar post about peter's services. but i was so happy with his services that i also want to post it here to make sure that everyone sees it.

to say that peter solano's services were phenomenal would be an understatement. he truly overdelivered and continued to overdeliver.

i am returning to baq in february to live in baq for about six months or more. peter was able to help me find a very nice apartment (a suite in a hotel) that was safe and reasonably priced for when i return to baq in february. it is a furnished two-bedroom suite with a terrace.

i am also planning to study spanish in baq when i return. peter was very knowledgeable about the best places to study spanish and took me to the university that specializes in teaching americans spanish.

as an american in baq, one of my biggest concerns was that a guide would not have my best interests as a priority. but when i met peter i immediately sensed that i was dealing with someone with uncompromising integrity and unquestionable competence.

he was very knowledgeable about baq. he gave me qualified recommendations about everything of importance to me, from the best places to eat economically, to the best equipped gyms in baq and the safest places to find chicas. he also spoke english as well as any native english speaker.

not only was he very knowledgeable about baq, but it was also apparent that he had established trusted relationships with the management of hotels, real estate offices, etc.

when i finished using his services, i was shocked when he told me the fee for his services. the price was incredibly inexpensive. of course, i know that the cost of living in baq is substantially less than the cost of living in the u.s. but the quality of the services that he delivered was priceless by any standards. in fact, even after i paid him for the services that he had delivered, he continued to deliver more services at no additional charge.

for example, i own an internet based business and one major concern that i had was having reliable high-speed internet access when i return to live in baq in february. after i paid peter for the services that he had delivered, he continued to negotiate with the hotel's management at no additional charge to assure that i would have unlimited high speed internet access when i return in february. peter not only had them put this in writing, he also personally delivered the document to my hotel room at no additional charge. he could have easily charged me extra to negotiate that agreement and to drop it off at my hotel room. but he didn't.

i wholeheartedly recommend his services to anyone visiting baq or anyone even considering visiting baq. if anyone wants to contact me directly and has questions about peter solano's services, please pm me and i will give you my cell phone number and/or email address to contact me directly.

Vaughnyb1
01-28-07, 02:46
Hi Peter,

I am thinking of coming down there for 2 months, July and Aug, but heard those are te hottest and worst months to come, like 90 F, am I correct because I dont want to be uncomfortable?

I hear your a great guide and a nice guy, what are your rates to show me around for a day or so? I speak enough spanish to get by. Also what are the rates for a one bedroom Apt. or suite on a monthly basis ?

Thanks for the help.

Peter Solano
02-07-07, 21:09

when i finished using his services, i was shocked when he told me the fee for his services. the price was incredibly inexpensive. of course, i know that the cost of living in baq is substantially less than the you. s. but the quality of the services that he delivered was priceless by any standards. in fact, even after i paid him for the services that he had delivered, he continued to deliver more services at no additional charge.

for example, i own an internet based business and one major concern that i had was having reliable high-speed internet access when i return to live in baq in february. after i paid peter for the services that he had delivered, he continued to negotiate with the hotel's management at no additional charge to assure that i would have unlimited high speed internet access when i return in february. peter not only had them put this in writing, he also delivered the document to me at no additional charge. he could have easily charged me extra to negotiate that agreement and to drop it off at my hotel room. but he didn't.

i wholeheartedly recommend his services to anyone visiting or anyone even considering visiting baq.
thanks frank black,you are a real gentleman and a pleasure to hang around with. i look forward to spending more time with you when you are here full time, cheers,
peter solano

Winner71
02-08-07, 03:04
frank those are very kind words. my bet is peter is top notch, if he wasn't no one would use his service. but you did say something that is concerning. you said you have an internet business and you need fast service. just so you know... fast service by barranquilla standards is what they call banda ancha. banda ancha in barranquilla can either be 64kbps or 128kbps download. you would not consider that to be fast. and yes any hotel would be more than happy to put that in writing. the real thing you need to do is go hotel to hotel and do a speed test at each hotel yourself or have peter do it. i don't know what you need fast service for... i needed it for my vonage to work while i was there. the only hotel in barranquilla that had fast enough speeds for vonage to work was dann carlton. they all had decent download speeds... but no one except dann carlton or el prado ever registered an upload speed over 50 kbps. and el prado was very inconsistent. sometimes up to 200kbps upload and sometimes well below 50kbps. dann carlton was always between 200kbps and 600kbps upload. i went to each hotel on 3 different occasions... el prado, dann carlton, american golf, puerta del sol, country norte hotel suites, barranquilla plaza, hotel royal, hotel majestic, hotel el dorado, hotel versailles, hotel princess, hacienda santa ines, and apartamentos alvaro jesus. i checked the speeds at every single one of these hotels. i dont know what you need fast speeds for, but if it's for voip... stay at dann carlton or get an apartment and set up your own teledinamica service 1500kbps download for 186k pesos/month. you will need someone with a cedula to sign and the contract is for a year. break it in the first 6 months and there is a 2 month penalty. break it in the last 6 months and there is a 1 month penalty. if you need service let me know as i have a contract with 7 months left on it and can transfer it to any address... for free... actually it will cost me 30k pesos. that's the best part... its not like our contracts here in the us where you cancel and then you owe the multa. i actually have it on suspension for 6 months. i have 6 months to transfer it to another apartment or start the service back up and if i don't.. then i owe the whooping 186k pesos x 2 multa (i used the service 5 months). about the service... it's advertised as 1500 kbps dwonload and 512kbps upload. the majority of the time my download speed was between 500kbps to 1000kbps. the upload speed was between 150kps to 400kbps the majority of the time. that being said, i still had issues a few times a week... i.e. 4-8pm... trying to use vonage was a nightmare sometimes. that being said, if that is why you need fast speeds, you have 2 options... dann carlton or an apartment. you will be disappointed with the speeds of every single other hotel in barranquilla. trust me, my business depended on it and i did the due diligence.

as for language schools... there are 2 options... so i was told... universidad del norte.. which costs an arm and a leg by colombian standards, and berlitz... which also is quite pricey. i looked into spanish lessons as a friend asked me to look into it for him. i pushed the task onto one of my local friends as i thought she would be able to research this much better than i. our conclusion... barranquilla is not a good place to take lessons.. from a local one on one, sure.. ok. from a university or school. like i said, you have berlitz and universidad del norte... both will cost you 3 times the amount what you would be able to find in medellin or bogota.

i absolutely love barranquilla and i'll be back next week. i left there in december... but to learn spanish? it's not the place.. at least not form an institution type place. unless peter knows something that i wasn;t told.. which could very well be true. but from what i was told... a hint... barranquilla would be a great place to open up a spanish school.. strictly from the standpoint of being able to outprice the alternative. because certianly people dont go there for the mere enjoyment of 9-5 life as there isnt a whole lot to do in the daytime. in fact, thats what i love about it. lots of lazy time. the second thing i would tell you... get an apartment. i lived in strato 6 fully furnished with ac for 1,000,000 pesos a month.. which to be honest.. is high but fair considering there aren't too many "bachelor pad" type apartments in barranquilla. dann carlton will cost you 3.2 million pesos a month for a longterm stay over 60 days, plus internet costs... they charge it separate. i negotiated el prado down to a little over 2 million pesos a month for a longterm stay where i agreed to 90 days minimum and i know i could have gotten them lower.. but in the end the internet was not up to standards for me. all the others, can be had for 1.5 million to 3 million depending on if they will negotiate... but like i said... dann carlton or an apartment or you will be extemely disappointed if fast internet is a necessity... i guarantee it. banda ancha to them is 128kbps download. if they tell you,no... we have 512 kbps or some other speed they might like to advertise... tell them to prove it. it's real simple to do a speed test.. in fact, i tought every single one of these hotels how to do a speed test last july... those that didn't know....shocking huh. some didnt even know how to even verify what their speeds were.

the only reason i posted this is because i don't want you to be fooled by a hotel just because they put in writing that they have fast internet. sure, fast to them, faster than the majority of them have in their homes, but slower than the speeds you and i recieved in the us in the year 1990. my advice... fork out the 3 million for the dann carlton or have peter find you an apartment or you will be very disappointed.

hope that helps you some

thanks frank black,you are a real gentleman and a pleasure to hang around with. i look forward to spending more time with you when you are here full time, cheers,
peter solano

Peter Solano
02-08-07, 03:56
frank those are very kind words. my bet is peter is top notch, if he wasn't no one would use his service.
the only reason i posted this is because i don't want you to be fooled by a hotel just because they put in writing that they have fast internet.
thanks for your observations, i would not call myself top notch. simply an honest guy who lives up to his words, and does what he says he is going to do.

and especially never leads anyone into a dark alley for many reasons, 1) that is not the way i was brought up.

2) i don`t need to , as i am fortunate enough to make a pretty good living, and 3) to me is more important a good referral like frank`s and many others i have gotten over the 10 years i have been doing this as side business,(as i also have my regular job and do pretty well.) then whatever money i could get in a dishonest way.

4) i never bullshit anyone, i don`t need to and it simply is not my style.

and if i ever read a bad review about my services, that person is going to really have to prove to me , he really knows me and has used my services, there are just too many envious bullshitting losers out there.

about the internet, nothing is etched in stone, if frank is not happy, i will be more than happy to go shop for options with him.

i have metrotel, not the greatest, but it performs up to par. i have 512kbps, and according to www,speedtest.net, that is what i get downloading and a little lower uploading.

if you have other means of testing it, i would love to hear it.peter.

Peter Solano
02-08-07, 04:43
Hi Peter,

I am thinking of coming down there for 2 months, July and Aug, but heard those are te hottest and worst months to come, like 90 F, am I correct because I dont want to be uncomfortable?

I hear your a great guide and a nice guy, what are your rates to show me around for a day or so? I speak enough spanish to get by. Also what are the rates for a one bedroom Apt. or suite on a monthly basis ?

Thanks for the help.
Yes, you are right, those are the hottest months of the year here, and this is supposed to be a DRY year, very little rain, so it just might be hell here during those months. Thank God for A/C.

The rates for an Apartment, it all depends on where it is located, and what it has to offer.

My rates, US$7/hour plus meals and transportation. Peter.

Vaughnyb1
02-08-07, 06:10
Yes, you are right, those are the hottest months of the year here, and this is supposed to be a DRY year, very little rain, so it just might be hell here during those months. Thank God for A/C.

The rates for an Apartment, it all depends on where it is located, and what it has to offer.

My rates, US$7/hour plus meals and transportation. Peter.Maybe I should wait to come to Columbia or grow some horns on my head like Diablo.

Peter Solano
02-08-07, 06:49
hey peter,

how do you like metrotel? when i left barranquilla in december i basically saw them everyday in buena vista trying to get new customers. if i recall the brosure said they go up to 2000kbps download, maybe it wasnt that high. i tested it and it wasnt even close in the mall, but it wasnt horrible either. in the end i decided, if i were to do it all again, id still go with teledinamica but i just cant remember why. for testing i use vonage's link. but really you can just google "bandwidth speed test" and a zillion possiblities show up. i've used various ones just to compare with the vonage link i always use to test it and they are all fine. just an idea,, but if people come to you looking for apartments... it was a real pain going through an agency for a gringo. not necesarilly, because of what they wanted... more because the slow nature in which they do things and the changing every day of the terms. finally, i just wnet to the apartment i liked the most and said look... this agency is a real pain in the arse. i want to live here. you are more than welcome to pay them whatever referall fee you want, but i refuse to deal with them. if you want me to live here, heres the deal... yada yada yada. no contracts, no deposits... nada. i moved in the same day. the agency was pissed, even though the owner did pay them the referal fee. in the end, that's the way to go in my opinion, even though it may be easier said than done.

also i suggest the following for anyone young or maybe even up to say 35 or possibly 40 if they are active... is a pensionado close to a university. i lived closed to autonoma and there were signs all over the place for pensionados... especially right about now, after school has started back up and they find that they have no one to rent the place to. i went by quite a few places just to check them out, and inquired into living at them. i told them where i lived and just wanted to know if they would rent to me even though i am not a student. pretty much everyone of them said yes.. in a heartbeat... and the prices they told me were about 30-40% of what i paid... though most were unfurnished. but still.. that's a good deal. it's just my suggestion... any thing you can do to get around using an agency is absolutely what you want to do.
well i hate it more than i like it. sometimes you are downloading and all of a sudden it 'stops" the connection drops.and it is also not cheap. i pay col $125k plus tax 16% for internet alone.

about the pensionado rooms, interesting , but you have to give up a lot of things like privacy and bringing the girls home for a bang, since most of these rooms are in a house, room and board type of thing, unless you get your own private room with a private entrance.

i do have contacts in major real estate agencies here, and the market is changing.

before the offer was huge. desperate owners who were paying a fortune in taxes, maintenance fees, and utilities for a vacant apartment resorted to rent out directly with some conditions oh course, like a deposit for utilities and 6 or a full year rent in advance.

now most people prefer to do it though an agency, and that makes it tough for an american with no connections here,cosigners, work proof ( a letter from your company , stating you really work there, how how long you have been working for them , and how much you make a month, as it is customary here, if you owe them money in loans etc.) income tax forms, bank statements. data credito clearence stament, etc. etc. a real pain in the butt even for us.

this does not apply to cartagena, where they will rent you directly an apartment for whatever amount of time you want.

oh course if you are employed by a company or a university , they will sign for your place and might even pay for your rent, (depending on your work agreement with them)

here is a 1 year minimum lease. after you meet all their requirements. peter.

Peter Solano
02-11-07, 01:11
Here enjoying the carnival

Last night, `Guacharna´, the pre-carnival parade was really great.
It is GUACHERNA, and you have seen nothing yet, just wait until next Saturday. I like your taste in women by the way. Peter.

Mr Mundo
02-16-07, 21:02
Hi Peter,

I hear your a great guide and a nice guy, what are your rates to show me around for a day or so? I speak enough spanish to get by. Also what are the rates for a one bedroom Apt. or suite on a monthly basis?Hey Vaughny,

It doesn't matter when you go down to Barranquilla. The girls are super hot and Peter is a great guy. I used his service around a year ago and it was worth every dollar. It is not just paying for a service. He goes out of his way to make sure you are safe and that you are happy.

I would go back again but I am busy with my work here.Go for it!

Mr Mundo
02-20-07, 20:18
Hi,

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin], but I have 4 guys here I am taking out, so I really don`t know how much free time I will have. I might have sometime free this coming Thursday, when everything goes back to normal.Until next Sunday when I am booked again. Peter.Pete, for people calling from the USA and (I guess) Canada, they should dial the following:

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Peter Solano
02-21-07, 13:04
Pete, for people calling from the USA and (I guess) Canada, they should dial the following:

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
Thank you guys. And yes, as per forum rules, please PM for contact information. Peter.

Mr Mundo
03-25-07, 18:36
Are you speaking about prostitute? On a chat speaking with some males in Barranquilla they tell their female are not so hot. They tell the female are beautiful but there are other towns with hotter girls.Cmon give me a break...I don't know which "Barranquilla City" those "males" are talking about but the Barranquilla I was in has the best looking girls in most of Latin America.

I have been to Peru Mexico Guatemala Honduras and El Salavdor.I have also been to the city of Cartagena ans Santa Marta Colombia.

For me, Barranquilla is tops for the hottest looking chicas.

Master Yoda
03-26-07, 18:25
Thanks for your news. Are they inclined to blowjob? If they are the hottest I think there is no problem .....
thanksThis is Colombia. There are hot women everywhere. Its really down to your preferences.

Peter Solano
05-11-07, 08:49
I was in Cali one year ago. Didn't care too much for the town and had a very bad experience:

There was a big salsa gig at Rumbodromo. Loads of famous Salsa acts (that I'd never heard of) and it went on for hours. I was with my amiga y su hermana, but after several (let's say 7) hours of salsa I'd had enough and decided to leave solo. It was around 2am by this time so, although not wasted, I was pretty drunk. I left the club and took the first taxi outside. Big mistake.

I told him my hotel, Tore de Cali, and he sped off. After a minute or so he began to ask me questions, which I mostly ignored. After a few more minutes we suddenly stopped. In jumps 3 guys, one at each side of me and one in the front. As if I wasn't frightened enough, the guy to my right had a gun pointed at my neck to kindly remind me of the severity of the situation.

They took everything off me. I had my wallet with me so they politely asked me for my PIN numbers which, considering the gun pointed at my neck, I gave them. So we spent the next couple of hours driving from ATM to ATM, withdrawing as much money as they could. Finally they reached my card limits and, miracle of miracles, they drove to some abandonded area of Cali and let me go.

A pretty unpleasant experience, but let's be clear about one thing: I was a complete fool. I left a club at 2am alone and I stumbled into a taxi without checking its credentials. So, two big mistakes and I paid the price. The point is though, that Cali, in fact Colombia as a whole, as much as love the place, is a place where you can't afford to let your guard slip. It's not ready for mainstream tourism.

My general advice: don't go there if you can't speak Spanish, and if you can ALWAYS ALWAYS keep your guard up.

A third mistake was having your wallet with you with cards! Whenever I travel I leave everything (passport wallet and contents) in the safe (if there is one; if not I find a hiding place) where I am staying. I only venture around with a laminated copy of my passport reduced to ID card size, and the money that I plan on spending at that particular moment that I am away from the "home base", both held together with a rubber band.

That is 100% correct, or better yet a second "dummy wallet" with what Mr. enternational says. Hey if you get robbed you only loses a few pesos. Also leave the god damm Rolex back in the states also......
Guys, after giving it much thought I think I have come up with the solution.

Presenting the DAYSAVER © a clever, inexpensive, hot selling small item that can really save your day, both home and abroad should your wallet be stolen or lost.

Made of long lasting, water, moisture, and perspiration resistant washable material.

Comfortable to wear. Totally undetectable when wearing jeans or long pants.

It allows you to carry your credit cards, drivers license and money as well your hotel safe or car or home keys.

Great while working out at the gym, no more leaving your wallet in a locker. For jogging, walking or bicycling.

One size fits all. Completely adjustable, fits both Men and Women.

This is an exclusive custom made item.

Please PM or email me for prices and ordering information.

For pictures, please use this link:

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=581

Peter Solano
05-16-07, 08:40
Guys, after giving it much thought I think I have come up with the solution.

Presenting the DAYSAVER © a clever, inexpensive, hot selling small item that can really save your day, both home and abroad should your wallet be stolen or lost.

Made of long lasting, water, moisture, and perspiration resistant washable material.

Comfortable to wear. Totally undetectable when wearing jeans or long pants.

It allows you to carry your credit cards, drivers license and money as well your hotel safe or car or home keys.

Great while working out at the gym, no more leaving your wallet in a locker. For jogging, walking or bicycling.

One size fits all. Completely adjustable, fits both Men and Women.

This is an exclusive custom made item.

Please PM or email me for prices and ordering information.

For pictures, please use this link:

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=581
I never expected the response to be so great. It is a truly a small item that can really give you piece of mind.

The only problem I have encountered was shipping it to the States for a modest cost. Servientrega wants $36 for a 5 day service. So the best bet if you know someone coming down have him buy one for you. Cheers, to all, Peter.

Peter Solano
05-20-07, 14:22
I plan to go to Baranquilla for the first time around early June. I have a gfe there that I met in the internet. She says she doesn't know much about the hotels and is unable to recommend any. I will be there for a few days ( 4 ).

and she may have to work 1 or 1 1/2 of those days during the day. Can someone suggest where I can stay and go for day action? thanks
If you PM me I can help you a great deal. Peter.

Peter Solano
05-31-07, 06:43
Winner,thanks for the referral, but let me fill you in a few details that are not 100% accurate about the ads.

Poturu- A few more suggestions...
1) This is something I wouldn't pesonally do because part of the fun is the challenge of actually bonding with the chica and also I like to create REAL friendships. However, if you are truly short on time, my bet is PETER SOLANO`S way of putting an ad in the local paper probably would work. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't do it... mainly becuase I feel the relationship is fake.NOT quite true, further more the girls that respond to these ads , are the ones that want a serious relationship. That is IF that is what the ad has requested!!!

As I have ALSO placed ads for “ DAMA DE COMPAÑIA” or escort or lady companion if you want to call it that for a short time. The guy comes here and has this “ temporary girlfriend” with the added benefits on both parties. Pussy and companionship for the guy, nice meals, gifts, drinks, dick, and money for the lady.Again in the case of the "DAMA DE COMPAÑIA " ADS.

Sure you may fall depply in love with someone and they with you as I did with a chica I met online. But we also corresponded by cam and mic for months before we met face to face.That is the idea , to place the ad way in advance , so that you can choose from your many replies, usually 30 or so to a 7 day ad, and thus have a chance to chat with them, see them on cam, so that you know for sure the pictures you get from the replies are REAL,and then you have a pretty good idea as to who you want to meet and who you don`t.

This newspaper ad will probably get a lot of jokers, money diggers, etc. But you will probably get responses from genuine chicas as well. .Wrong and right.The girls that respond to these ads , are the ones that DON`T go to these singles tours or MEAT MARKETS as I have heard many call them.

There you find those girls that go to make fun of the guys, goof around, have a good time, Get a free meal, gifts, food, drinks,etc, use the guys in every which way they can, and off to the NEXT tour. Even though these tour owners, Americans in most cases scream as loud as they can how SINCERE these girls are........LMAO

A lot of those tours hire MODELS to improve the QUALITY or the LOOKS of the women....LOL .

Girls here are USED to these tours 4 or 5 times a year, so to them is not a novelty anymore.

I have even had guys that place ads AFTER wasting US$3.000 or so on these " SINGLE`S TOURS FOR MEETING SINCERE LADIES"

And you are right, girls that want a serious relationship are the ones that do respond to these ads.

Is it worth the cost? Well, if you want a GFE and don't want to pay a prostitute I'd probably say so. It also may lead to a lot of "meet once and then never again dates," which could rack up in costs... so my suggestion would be to meet them for a coffee, lunch, or happy hour beverage. Oh course it is worth every penny!!!

The "RIGHT" to attend a single`s tour is close or over US$1.000 (one thousand USA Dollars) plus, Airfare, hotel, transportation,meals, Interpreters at US$10-15/ hour, plus meals and transportation and ON THE CLOCK!!!

I think Peter charges like $100 or so. Certainly a lot more than the ad costs... but my sense is he helps out a lot in the process... Give me a break here will you? I DON`T WORK FOR FOOD!!!

My time is worth money. I am a pretty busy guy, and this is very time consuming.

There are sites on the web that charge as much as US$350 for a 7 day ad.

The paper has risen its costs by 20% as compared to last year.

The US dollar`s exchange rate is going down like crazy!!!

I went to Western Union TODAY , May 31st /2007 to claim the money for an ad from a guy form another site, and ALL I got was COLP1.905 to 1US$.

NOT long ago it was COLP3.000 to US$1.

At this rate I will have to increase my prices or else I will just break even.

I get requests from 5 or 6 different sites on the web, and you would be surprised how many I have gotten from PBH. And since I NOT only place ads for STRAIGHT MEN, I also can do it for gays, women and lesbians.

and do you have a cedula? If not, I dont think you can put an ad in the paper on your own. You are 100% correct here. I have placed 78 ads so far.

I have been in and out of that paper at least 2 or 3 times a week in the past 2 years.I even know the names of the guards, secretaries, and clerks on the first floor, and they know my name, and still I can NOT phone in, email,fax the ads. I have to go in person with a photocopy of my Colombian Cedula.

They probably have enough photocopies of my CEDULA already to cover an entire wall, but rules are rules!!!!!

2) To get past the fear of rejection due to your age, and if you are really only going for a short period of time to Barranquilla. I would go sit on the corner of calle 93 and I think it's around 43b which is the address of Autonomo, a university in a stratus 5+ neighborhood. Sit on the corner, spend 1k pesos for a frsh orange juice.. maybe buy a bag of deditos for 500 pesos and say hello to every single chica that passes by you that you'd have the urge to bang. Go around 11:30am or 1:30pm. The majority of them have lunch break from 12-2pm. So get there before noon right before they leave or get there around 1:30pm... right before they come back. Heck there are people walking by there at all times of the day so it probabkly doesn't really matter when you do it. I just recommended those times as most likely they won't be in a rush to get to class. Ok, you said you speak fluent Spanish. So say hello, compliment them and strike up a conversation. Say anything. Sit there with your camera and tell them you are doing research on fashion. Or you are doing research on the differences between Costenas and Paisas... be it looks, attitude... anything you want. The thought that you compared them to a Paisa will spark up a conversation. You could even go as far as telling them you were just out on an afternoon walk and you thought you'd go look for a date for Friday night. Or make a joke.. make them laugh. Say any of these things. Do it for an hour and watch how many conversations you spark up. Watch how many phone numbers you get from absolute stunners. After that, your fear that there isn't enough time for a 56 yr old gringo to get into a relationship with an 18yr, 95 pound stunner, that makes you want to eat those jeans off her sexy body will absolutely go away. And... did you get those numbers because you are rich or because you spent a lot of money on them? Nope... I told you spend 1000 pesos on an orange juice and 500 pesos on a bag of deditos. . LOL, good luck with that.

A lot has been said about those Internet sites, like Cybercupido or Adulfriendfinder, well let me tell you, a lot of those profiles are FAKE, just look at the pictures posted.

And like I always say "a picture is worth 1000 words" Anyone with 2 brain cells would know that, those girls are NOT Colombian.

Also you simply could not just share the contacts,you can but they might never respond to you just like it works on the sites with the real profiles, if they don`t like you, they simply don`t reply. As simple as that.

While with an ad in the paper, the girls choose YOU and write first.I hope this helps clear things up. Peter.

Winner71
05-31-07, 08:36
Wow.. Peter, I wasn't dogging your service. In fact, I didn't say you charge too much or that it's a bad approach. It's another approach and one that I personally wouldn't do as I like to hunt for non-pros that's the fun part. You compare your service to these $1000+ single tours. I seriously doubt anyone on this board would even consider throwing thousands of dollars on those tours so I'm not sure why you even bring something like that up. As for camping out around Universities... it works. First hand experience.

I don't know about Adult friend-finder or whatever it is but cybercupido... sure there are probably some fake profiles on there... but I have hundreds of contacts from various cities in Colombia which I chat with. Many of them weekly, a few handful of them daily. Cam to cam... and I'd say over 50% of them are Barranquilleras.. Of which I've met a lot of them in person. And you are right about the photos not being acurate always. Many of them are MUCH better looking in person and the photos they post on cybercupido don't do them justice.

Not sure why you posted your post... not that it really matters, but I never said you charge to much as looks like you are insinuating. Nor did I say it woudn't work. To the contrary, I said it probably would work even though Ive never done it. But for $100, sure... why not do it?

Winner,thanks for the referral, but let me fill you in a few details that are not 100% accurate about the ads.

NOT quite true, further more the girls that respond to these ads , are the ones that want a serious relationship. That is IF that is what the ad has requested!!!

As I have ALSO placed ads for “ DAMA DE COMPAÑIA” or escort or lady companion if you want to call it that for a short time. The guy comes here and has this “ temporary girlfriend” with the added benefits on both parties. Pussy and companionship for the guy, nice meals, gifts, drinks, dick, and money for the lady.Again in the case of the "DAMA DE COMPAÑIA " ADS.

That is the idea , to place the ad way in advance , so that you can choose from your many replies, usually 30 or so to a 7 day ad, and thus have a chance to chat with them, see them on cam, so that you know for sure the pictures you get from the replies are REAL,and then you have a pretty good idea as to who you want to meet and who you don`t.

Wrong and right.The girls that respond to these ads , are the ones that DON`T go to these singles tours or MEAT MARKETS as I have heard many call them.

There you find those girls that go to make fun of the guys, goof around, have a good time, Get a free meal, gifts, food, drinks,etc, use the guys in every which way they can, and off to the NEXT tour. Even though these tour owners, Americans in most cases scream as loud as they can how SINCERE these girls are........LMAO

A lot of those tours hire MODELS to improve the QUALITY or the LOOKS of the women....LOL .

Girls here are USED to these tours 4 or 5 times a year, so to them is not a novelty anymore.

I have even had guys that place ads AFTER wasting US$3.000 or so on these " SINGLE`S TOURS FOR MEETING SINCERE LADIES"

And you are right, girls that want a serious relationship are the ones that do respond to these ads.

Oh course it is worth every penny!!!

The "RIGHT" to attend a single`s tour is close or over US$1.000 (one thousand USA Dollars) plus, Airfare, hotel, transportation,meals, Interpreters at US$10-15/ hour, plus meals and transportation and ON THE CLOCK!!!

Give me a break here will you? I DON`T WORK FOR FOOD!!!

My time is worth money. I am a pretty busy guy, and this is very time consuming.

There are sites on the web that charge as much as US$350 for a 7 day ad.

The paper has risen its costs by 20% as compared to last year.

The US dollar`s exchange rate is going down like crazy!!!

I went to Western Union TODAY , May 31st /2007 to claim the money for an ad from a guy form another site, and ALL I got was COLP1.905 to 1US$.

NOT long ago it was COLP3.000 to US$1.

At this rate I will have to increase my prices or else I will just break even.

I get requests from 5 or 6 different sites on the web, and you would be surprised how many I have gotten from PBH. And since I NOT only place ads for STRAIGHT MEN, I also can do it for gays, women and lesbians.

You are 100% correct here. I have placed 78 ads so far.

I have been in and out of that paper at least 2 or 3 times a week in the past 2 years.I even know the names of the guards, secretaries, and clerks on the first floor, and they know my name, and still I can NOT phone in, email,fax the ads. I have to go in person with a photocopy of my Colombian Cedula.

They probably have enough photocopies of my CEDULA already to cover an entire wall, but rules are rules!!!!!

LOL, good luck with that.

A lot has been said about those Internet sites, like Cybercupido or Adulfriendfinder, well let me tell you, a lot of those profiles are FAKE, just look at the pictures posted.

And like I always say "a picture is worth 1000 words" Anyone with 2 brain cells would know that, those girls are NOT Colombian.

Also you simply could not just share the contacts,you can but they might never respond to you just like it works on the sites with the real profiles, if they don`t like you, they simply don`t reply. As simple as that.

While with an ad in the paper, the girls choose YOU and write first.I hope this helps clear things up. Peter.

Peter Solano
05-31-07, 08:45
Wow.. Peter, I wasn't dogging your service. In fact, I didn't say you charge too much or that it's a bad approach. It's another approach and one that I personally wouldn't do as I like to hunt for non-pros that's the fun part. You compare your service to these $1000+ single tours. I seriously doubt anyone on this board would even consider throwing thousands of dollars on those tours so I'm not sure why you even bring something like that up. As for camping out around Universities... it works. First hand experience.

I don't know about Adult friend-finder or whatever it is but cybercupido... sure there are probably some fake profiles on there... but I have hundreds of contacts from various cities in Colombia which I chat with. Many of them weekly, a few handful of them daily. Cam to cam... and I'd say over 50% of them are Barranquilleras.. Of which I've met a lot of them in person. And you are right about the photos not being acurate always. Many of them are MUCH better looking in person and the photos they post on cybercupido don't do them justice.

Not sure why you posted your post... not that it really matters, but I never said you charge to much as looks like you are insinuating. Nor did I say it woudn't work. To the contrary, I said it probably would work even though Ive never done it. But for $100, sure... why not do it?It is not $100 but $140, at least for now, but if the Dollar keeps dropping and the paper rises its prices again in June, the price will also have to increase.

Don`t worry about it, I just felt that had to be said, it is just that I never had the time.

And I am sure by CAMPING OUT around the Schools you meant hanging around, as I have never seen anyone actually camp out there. LOL

Again thanks for the referral, feel free to do it as often as you like :) Cheers, Peter.

Peter Solano
06-04-07, 22:58
Bad news for travelers, the US$ and Euro keep going down.Don`t ask me how I know, but believe me I know :)

At this rate who knows what the exchange rate US$-COLP will be by Carnivals when rooms become scarce and expensive..........

Today: COLP 1.797 to 1 US$. Incredible with just a 3 day difference. The exchange rate was COLP 1905 to 1 US$ on May 31st.

OH, by the way winner, have your girlfriend PM or call me, I am most interested in knowing what newspaper,what kind of ad, how many words, what agency and in what city or small town she ran your ad. You Will? Thanks buddy :)

May be she knows something I don`t..... Or maybe be she gets the "VIP CLIENTE ESPECIAL" treatment that I don`t even get.

Let`s face it very few people in BAQ have placed and places as many ads as I do, 79 and counting, up to today, June 4th/2007:).I have 3 more programmed for next week. 2 from members of THIS site!!!

NO doubt the ads WORKS!!! And a lot of people prefer them over those "cheaper" Internet sites.:) Peter

Tom 33
06-04-07, 23:29
Today: COLP 1.797 to 1 US$. Incredible with just a 3 day difference. The exchange rate was COLP 1905 to 1 US$ on May 31st.
Jeez, is down up? Today's el Universal http://www.eluniversal.com.co/noticias/20070604/ lists the TRM at 1886. Where did you get your number?

Peter Solano
06-05-07, 00:16
Where did you get your number?I did not get that number, that is what WESTERN UNION gave me TODAY.

COLP251.631.00/US$140=COLP1.797.36

Don`t believe everything you read. Peter.

Tom 33
06-05-07, 01:08
I did not get that number, that is what WESTERN UNION gave me TODAY.

COLP251.631.00/US$140=COLP1.797.36

Don`t believe everything you read. Peter.
I guess that Western Union not only fucks you on fees. You can probably get just as poor a deal at a casa de cambio.

The Interbank rate on Oanda.com right now is 1907.

Peter Solano
06-05-07, 01:37
I guess that Western Union not only fucks you on fees. You can probably get just as poor a deal at a casa de cambio.

The Interbank rate on Oanda.com right now is 1907.What is your point? I have no interest on the exchange rate being low, It only benefits me when I travel and have to buy US$ or some client brings me an electronic gadget from the US as it costs me less. Not when I do business.

Also TRM stands for TASA REPRESENTATIVA DEL MERCADO, VERY FEW PEOPLE IF ANY, WILL GIVE YOU THAT FOR A US$.

And you are right, the CASAS DE CAMBIO ALWAYS TRY TO SCREW YOU AND THEY ONLY "BUY" BILLS OF CERTAIN DENOMINATIONS USUALLY $100, never mind Hotels. Peter.

MiamiHeatLuver
06-05-07, 03:07
What is your point? I have no interest on the exchange rate being low, It only benefits me when I travel and have to buy US$ or some client brings me an electronic gadget from the US as it costs me less. Not when I do business.

Also TRM stands for TASA REPRESENTATIVA DEL MERCADO, VERY FEW PEOPLE IF ANY, WILL GIVE YOU THAT FOR A US$.

And you are right, the CASAS DE CAMBIO ALWAYS TRY TO SCREW YOU AND THEY ONLY "BUY" BILLS OF CERTAIN DENOMINATIONS USUALLY $100, never mind Hotels. Peter.

OK, the Novia just this second went to the ATM at BANCO COLOMBIA, she took out 50k and that deducted $26.32 which online reads 1899 cop, my bank charges me a 1% foreign transaction fee of .26 cents. SO I still think ATM is the best way to go!

Peter Solano
06-05-07, 03:11
OK, the Novia just this second went to the ATM at BANCO COLOMBIA, she took out 50k and that deducted $26.32 which online reads 1899 cop, my bank charges me a 1% foreign transaction fee of .26 cents. SO I still think ATM is the best way to go!
Absolutely, and some charge less than others.

It pays to try different ATM machines.

I have some clients that prefer "SERVIBANCA" They say it charges them less. Peter

Peter Solano
06-05-07, 05:16
I haven't posted in a while and hate to put a "negative" report on Colombia but need to get this done. 1st, I have been living/traveling to various parts of Colombia (live in Cartagena) for the past 6+ years. I have made the trip at least 1x monthly during that time and came to feel that where I visited in Colombia (Cartagena, Barranquilla, Bogota, Medellin, Bucamaranga, Pasto) was at least as safe for me as South Florida. I have visited casas in all those cities and had numerous adventures that are fondly remembered.

In my apartment in Cartagena there were 3 men from Medellin renting the ajoining apartment. After 24 hours of music so loud that it was heard in the reception (turns out the administration and other apt dwellers were scared to confront them) I knocked loudly and asked that they turn the f----- music down. I went back to my apt and 2 of them knocked on my door, one wanted to fight, he was obviously fucked up, kept pounding his chect and saying "you want to fuck with me!" He moved toward me and then my mistake, told him fuck you, you got it, he pulled a 45 Auto out and aimed , being loco but not entirely stupid I said you win and closed the door. He then kicked the door down, came after me with the 45, been a long time but I managed to circle the apt and got out. Ahhhh, went to the Tourist Police, ended up with about 12 at the apt, they found a permit for him to carry a gun. Seems all a Colombiano has to do is go to the police station and register to carry a gun. After 1 hour the decision was made that he agreed to be good and if anything else happened he would be in trouble, no shit. The police say I need to file a report with the other police in Centro, and that he was scared because I was bigger than him, what the fuck! Anyway, 2 nights later coming back from dinner 2 of the same police pulled me over and since I did not have a D/L with me they were going to write me a ticket and tow my car. I knew they only wanted a propina, they had the guns and I am not Colombiano, resident Visa, yes but no fuckin Colombiano.

Now to Barranquilla. When I was leaving I ran into 2 Americans that were spooked to the hilt. It was their 2nd trip to Colombia, 1st was great and this time they flew into Barranquilla on Avianca. They cleared customs and caught a cab to go to the Prado(nice hotel, not so chica friendly). Some background, they were wearing their big Rolexs, not sure of chains. They had no one waiting on them, took a random taxi. They were pulled over 5 minutes out of the airport and robbed at gunpoint for all cash ($5000+), id, etc. The cab driver did not seem upset according to the guy I spoke to. Anyway, they stayed at the Prado that night, caught a taxi to the Hilton in Cartagena, changed their flight ($1000) and flew home the next day. They did not venture out of the Hilton until leaving for the USA. If these guys are members please post corrections and insights.

Anyway, if I could get pics to post on this site I would show why we go there and will continue to, chicas, period. Got some friends there but have more in the USA. I am going back next week, maybe do my bi-monthly to Bucamaranga.

I am not trying to discourage anyone from trying Colombia, just know that, like anywhere danger is possible and the police are not usually any help. I asked my girlfriend what good the report would do and it seems that if I was killed they wanted to know who the suspects are, fuck that.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.
Yes unfortunately those things happen, and it is a real shame, this Country has many beautiful things, my man you just posted 3.

I occasionally post advice and how people should act but oh course you have those "know it all , know nothing assholes" who dare to say I "Scare and misslead" gringos.

when I do just the appositive keep them safe and keep myself safe. So sometimes you get discouraged and say what the fuck is not MY ass, I know how to take care of myself quite well. Peter.

P.S. By the way you should try what they were talking about in the photo section, watermarking pictures, to block those "internet thieves" Next time I post I will and if possible the watermark will say PROPERTY OF ISG. Cheers, Peter.

MiamiHeatLuver
06-05-07, 05:41
Absolutely, and some charge less than others.

It pays to try different ATM machines.

I have some clients that prefer "SERVIBANCA" They say it charges them less. Peter

You are right Peter, it is ServiBanca and not Banco Colombia, my bad! About the LOCO GRINGOS story about the 2 gringos, they sound like real real newbies, Greener than the greenest banana. How the f do you walk of a plane in Colombia with ROLEXES FLASHING and NO ONE to pick them up? I really hate to say it but its alost like they where asking for it and learned the hard-way. Colombia is STILL one of the most dangerous Countries in South America Hands Down, and my feeling with the influx of more gringos pouring into MDE, BAQ, CTG, BUC, BOG this is just the tip of the iceberg of upcoming news and robberies that we will hear of in the immediate future about careless foreigners.

Peter Solano
06-05-07, 05:51
You should be happy that I don't post the prices and we'll leave it at that.
Why would that make any difference?

And let me ask you one thing that you were already called on, why do you post 1 thing to me and another to other......person?

But I can tell you is a lot more than what you posted.

Hell I just placed 1 TODAY!!! And have 3 more for next week and 2 are from THIS site, yes you read it right, 2 members of ISG want ME to place and ad for them. 1 of them called me this morning.

Pretty HILARIOUS :D how SOME people thought they would destroy my ad placing business JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT and it backfired on them.

In Fact they got me 2 new customers from this SITE.

man, I guess some people NEVER learn...........

And have 2 guys arrive from Miami this Thursday and they want ME to take them out.

Fact is I offer a service and CHARGE for it, up to you to use me.

After all I can only do so much, if you pass me, someone else will use me.

Not every ad request ends up in placing an ad. Some people say no thank you it is too much for me but 79 up to today and 3 more next week have said YES, THANK YOU.

NO SCAM, where is the scam?

You want ME to place an ad for you for 7 days it will cost you US$140. That simple just from this forum along I have placed I think 7 or 8.

I don`t work for the paper, but may be my girlfriend does, and they don`t cost me a penny,or may be not and I do have to pay for them even if they cost me COLP1

WHO KNOWS and WHO CARES, do you expect me to do it for you for free?

If you sold eggs and your cost was a dime, would you sell them for a dime? Would any one? I think not.

Problem is there are too many cheapskate freeloaders out there which I am not interesting in meeting.

NO, I don`t take advantage of people, I simply I charge for a "good service" to say the least, and I value my time and myself. That is why I am where I am and I know that kills more than one and I just laugh away seeing their aggravation. Poor THINGS :D

Unless you are a close friend of mine or a recurring client I will enjoy taking you out for free as I have done many times,even the beers have been on me.

But if I don`t know you and you are not going to pay me for MY time, I have better things to do.

NO SCAM , just simple arithmetics, simple business practice.

That is why by MY choice under MY name it says FORUM ADVERTISER, and unlike ANYONE here use my REAL NAME. Just take a minute and go READ IT.

I did not disguise myself as a monger to lure people my way I offer a service in the open and Mr. Jackson is very aware of it, or else he would have not allow it. Peter.

Peter Solano
06-05-07, 06:07
you are right peter, it is servibanca and not banco colombia, my bad! about the loco gringos story about the 2 gringos, they sound like real real newbies, greener than the greenest banana. how the f do you walk of a plane in colombia with rolexes flashing and no one to pick them up? i really hate to say it but its alost like they where asking for it and learned the hard-way. colombia is still one of the most dangerous countries in south america hands down, and my feeling with the influx of more gringos pouring into mde, baq, ctg, buc, bog this is just the tip of the iceberg of upcoming news and robberies that we will hear of in the immediate future about careless foreigners.
yes i guess it is true, too many people like to get things the easy way. and the laws don`t help any, too much impunity.

not me, i break my ass every day working and i am very fortunate to say i have a lot of people that like me and appreciate me, those who really know me in person and have used my services.

true i am not god. i got to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) and shit just like you. i can not make a seasoned w**** fall in love with you and go with you as a girlfriend for a whole week for $50 as some guy from canada wanted me to do one time.

when the girl easily makes that or more in 45 minutes. but i can prevent you form being taken advantage of or robbed.

more than once guys have handed me their wallet under the table before they go in the room, that oh course was before i came up with the daysaver© :d
anyway,not that i like doing that to be honest i rather have them keep their money in the hotel`s safe but i have done it.

when they return and it is safe i hand the wallet back to them unopened.

he could have a $.1000.000 bucks there, not my thing and i could not care less.

about servibanca, if it is the one with the green shack that is the one. cheers, peter.

Winner71
06-05-07, 06:47
I have no clue what you are talking about. Called on what?

(Why would that make any difference?
And let me ask you one thing that you were already called on, why do you post 1 thing to me and another to other......person?
But I can tell you is a lot more than what you posted.)

In the past I enjoyed reading some of your posts. Not sure why as they aren't very informative. They're all the same.... "my service, my service, my service... or book your rooms for Carnivales early... rooms will be scarce and high prices. Or how about an ad or the daysaver.

I could care less if people pay for your service or not. Why dont you do something useful like post bars people should go to or somewhere we should go that we don't know about... ah because you are just here to make a buck.

Fine.. here's the info for those that care.
It's simple to place an ad... just find someone with a cedula. It costs 10k pesos for 10 words in El Heraldo for either 2 or 3 days. My gf forgot whether it was for 2 or 3 days... I just asked her.

Ah and as for those pics of those skanks you posted. I saw them on Pegateya.com about 2 years ago... I didnt bring it up because I just really didnt feel like it's necessary to start flaming wars. Of course, since you dont post any valuable info anyways I guess it really doesnt matter now does it. I respect you for trying to make a buck... but dont tell people that things that many here do and are successful at dont work... ala cybercupido or meeting gals outside the Universidades or in the malls.

Now take your $140 service somewhere else. This board is about helping others find what they are looking for. Not about paying doofs like you to take them out and hold onto their wallet while they bust a load and then pay you 5k pesos an hour or whatever it is you charge for your time. Good riddance.

Dude reread your post. I've never heard someone pat themselves on the back so many times in one day.

Why would that make any difference?

But I can tell you is a lot more than what you posted.

Hell I just placed 1 TODAY!!! And have 3 more for next week and 2 are from THIS site, yes you read it right, 2 members of ISG want ME to place and ad for them. 1 of them called me this morning.

Pretty HILARIOUS :D how SOME people thought they would destroy my ad placing business JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT and it backfired on them.

In Fact they got me 2 new customers from this SITE.

man, I guess some people NEVER learn...........

And have 2 guys arrive from Miami this Thursday and they want ME to take them out.

Fact is I offer a service and CHARGE for it, up to you to use me.

After all I can only do so much, if you pass me, someone else will use me.

Not every ad request ends up in placing an ad. Some people say no thank you it is too much for me but 79 up to today and 3 more next week have said YES, THANK YOU.

NO SCAM, where is the scam?

You want ME to place an ad for you for 7 days it will cost you US$140. That simple just from this forum along I have placed I think 7 or 8.

I don`t work for the paper, but may be my girlfriend does, and they don`t cost me a penny,or may be not and I do have to pay for them even if they cost me COLP1

WHO KNOWS and WHO CARES, do you expect me to do it for you for free?

If you sold eggs and your cost was a dime, would you sell them for a dime? Would any one? I think not.

Problem is there are too many cheapskate freeloaders out there which I am not interesting in meeting.

NO, I don`t take advantage of people, I simply I charge for a "good service" to say the least, and I value my time and myself. That is why I am where I am and I know that kills more than one and I just laugh away seeing their aggravation. Poor THINGS :D

Unless you are a close friend of mine or a recurring client I will enjoy taking you out for free as I have done many times,even the beers have been on me.

But if I don`t know you and you are not going to pay me for MY time, I have better things to do.

NO SCAM , just simple arithmetics, simple business practice.

That is why by MY choice under MY name it says FORUM ADVERTISER, and unlike ANYONE here use my REAL NAME. Just take a minute and go READ IT.

I did not disguise myself as a monger to lure people my way I offer a service in the open and Mr. Jackson is very aware of it, or else he would have not allow it. Peter.

Peter Solano
06-05-07, 06:50
well it sure as hell doesn't make a lot of since to have the music up loud when i am trying to converse with the chicas in order to see which one i want to take upstairs. my spanish already isn't a1, and to try to interpret and talk through all of that racket just plain sucks. and juernes can't hold a candle to murillo. it seems that juernes was where they send the old, worn-out chicas to die. and to have a nerve to charge four times that of murillo is insane. another good thing about murillo is that the night i went there was a free concert at vivero. there were wall-to-wall non-pros inside and outside of the store.
i know what you mean, i hate that too, it gives me a headache.

never mind when one business right next door to the other tries to compete with another with watt music power using what they call here the pick up or '[CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) cop" as they pronounce it here.

which is an amplifier with huge speakers and they put out like 5000 watts rms and could easily break the windows across street and oh course your ear drums.

next time i see one i will take a picture and post it. it is a whole disco in one unit.

true what you say about murillo though the places look a bit scary and never mind the people hanging around there.

but in a group and touching the bully in the arm and giving him a tip you could be ok. peter.

Peter Solano
06-05-07, 06:54
I have no clue what you are talking about. Called on what?

(Why would that make any difference?
But I can tell you is a lot more than what you posted.)

In the past I enjoyed reading some of your posts. Not sure why as they aren't very informative. They're all the same.... "my service, my service, my service... or book your rooms for Carnivales early... rooms will be scarce and high prices. Or how about an ad or the daysaver.

I could care less if people pay for your service or not. Why dont you do something useful like post bars people should go to or somewhere we should go that we don't know about... ah because you are just here to make a buck.

Fine.. here's the info for those that care.
It's simple to place an ad... just find someone with a cedula. It costs 10k pesos for 10 words in El Heraldo for either 2 or 3 days. My gf forgot whcih one.. I just asked her.

Now take your $140 service somewhere else. This board is about helping others find what they are looking for. Not about paying doofs like you to take them out and hold onto their wallet while they bust a load and then pay you 5k pesos an hour or whatever it is you charge for your time. Good riddance.Listen LOOSER71, Sure I am here to make a buck not take out free loaders like you, if you COULD read you would know it says FORUM ADVERTISER, and if you don`t know what that means look it up on the web.

And hell if you don`t like what I post ignore me, that wont hurt me any MORON!!!

Why would I take my service else where, I will do that the day Mr. Jackson kicks me out, if that ever happens not when a sore looser like you says it. Get a life man.

And NO I don`t do free advertisement for places like bars etc, they make enough money as it is, and I do enough for them bringing them customers all the time, without expecting nothing in return but a GOOD service or else I will never come back nor bring any customers there.

Pretty odd how ALL your friends who just happen to not like me:D seem to all speak Spanish and been to the same places. Now that is pretty funny.

I Hate to leave you man Going with a guy to CTG tomorrow at 6. Peter

Winner71
06-05-07, 07:05
Freeloaders... uhmmm yea but not exactly. We all paid $19.95 for the yearly subscription to be able to read and share info. that is what this site is all about. Or am I mistaken? Was it $19.95 to have access to be able to pay someone like you $140 for something they can do for 10k pesos. Of course you are going to say cybercupido and trying to meet non-pros on your own at malls and Universities doesnt work. If you didn't who would pay you $140?

So am I a freeloader for wanting info for $19.95? I guess so.

Sure I am here to make a buck not take free loaders like you, and hell if you don`t like what I post ignore me, that wont hurt me any MORON.Why would I take my service else where, I will do that the day Mr. Jackson kicks me out, if that ever happens not when a sore looser like you says it. Get a live man. Peter

Peter Solano
06-05-07, 07:11
Freeloaders... uhmmm yea but not exactly. We all paid $19.95 for the yearly subscription to be able to read and share info. that is what this site is all about. Or am I mistaken? Was it $19.95 to have access to be able to pay someone like you $140 for something they can do for 10k pesos. Of course you are going to say cybercupido and trying to meet non-pros on your own at malls and Universities doesnt work. If you didn't who would pay you $140?

So am I a freeloader for wanting info for $19.95? I guess so. For them to place it for 10k like you said, they have to be here and have a cedula, now airfare $600+, hotel about the same for a week, cedula who knows? Better deal place an ad with me. I think even YOU would agree.

Like they say "they would if they could but they can`t so they won`t."

Now should I do free advertisement for Cybercupido to make YOU happy?

And I never said it does not work but if you don`t speak Spanish.... Not too many girls here speak English

And not everyone is as lucky as you are señor como se llame.....

You can stand all day outside a college with a bag of doritos and just make an ass out of yourself, but hell that might work. And you might even get MUGGED:D

Por favor save all this anger, that is eating you up inside, you might get a heart attack, and man I would not want that in my conscience, try instead to have a good night sleep and " que sueñes con los angelitos" :D. Peter.

Peter Solano
06-05-07, 07:49
1st of all...what friends are you talking about? I have never personally met a single member on this board. Next, Peter... who are you referring to that doesn't like you? Anyone that has ever been to Colombia knows that what you offer from an ad perspective is just another way to meet gals. One of the more expensive ways and probably not one of the better ways... but a way nonetheless. As for your other corny services... booking hotel rooms, taking guests out and charging them to do so... that is a waste of time and money. There is a saying you know quite well... No das papaya. Well my friend you are the one everyone should be running from. But that doesnt mean you are a bad guy or that someone doesn't like you. HEck Ive never met you... nor do I plan to as certainly I would have by now if I wanted to. No offense to you, but what would be the purpose? To buy a friend? No thanks.

And that last comment regarding me girlfriend shows just how much class you really have and what you are all about.

Pretty odd how ALL your friends who just happen to not like me:D seem to all speak Spanish and been to the same places. Now that is pretty funny.

I Hate to leave you man Going with a guy to CTG tomorrow at 6 tell your girlfriend to call me when she gets tired of the dope she is with I can introduce her to someone worthwhile. PeterHey what happened?

I thought we were starting to get along. Ads might not be the cheapest way to meet women but it works and very well.

About me taking guys or PEOPLE I should say as I have taken women and couples out as well, what is wrong with that?

I doubt you speak Russian, correct me if I am wrong, but would you not feel pretty lost there in Russia without knowing where to go and what to avoid and not knowing what goes around you?

That is where I come in, a right hand over seas, someone you can trust.

Why buy a BMW if a Buick would take you the same place, just another option. Just like the ads, That simple.

Nobody has to buy my friendship, in fact I am the best friend you could ever have, that is why I have so many friends,My best friend in the world is an American guy who graduated with me in the States, we have been friends for over 30 years now.

But like you, I don`t like it when people fuck around with me for no OTHER reason other than get attention in a most cowardly matter.

Yeah, Mr Tough himself behind a computer and with a nick, come on even YOU know I am right.

You want to destroy me, flame me?

Besides posting FACTS about WHO I have conned and calling me a CON ARTIST, Post your real name and contact information and even your picture , show your face.

Let`s stand on the same floor!!!!

After reading some of your post I doubt you are such a bad guy and are getting all worked up over nothing. 1.52 A.M. In BAQ if you are here and I really have to be up by 5.

I would not mind meeting you if you are a gentleman and respect me like I expect to be respected. The same way you would want me to respect you. Calm down and good night.Peter.

Peter Solano
06-05-07, 08:03
Post my name, photo, and contact info? What would be the point. I'm not an advertiser. I just post it like it is. $19.95 for free info and I do my best to give back. Have a nice sleep Peter. The point would be to stand on the same floor as I stand when you are to try to destroy me for no reason, glad you got the meaning of advertiser.

Now please don`t come back now to discuss the no reason part.I think I have gotten my point across already. I am like it says under my name, an advertiser, a service provider for a fee. NOT a W****, as I will not fuck you in ANY way, sexually or otherwise..

Good night. Peter.

Tom 33
06-05-07, 11:55
What is your point? I have no interest on the exchange rate being low, It only benefits me when I travel and have to buy US$ or some client brings me an electronic gadget from the US as it costs me less. Not when I do business.

My point is that your exchange rate at Western Union in no way accurately describes the true current exchange rate. Hell, it's bad enough in reality.

Ricker
06-05-07, 16:18
Hey amigos ...

Welcome to the Novela (soap opera) ... of Barranquilla :)

We may have to send in Scooby to straighten things out a bit there on the coast :) Just kidding Scoobsters.

Bottom line is really, Peter runs a service in Barranquilla; placing ads, setting hotels, translating, guide, etc.

Just like the guys that run the Medellin Mansion, the VIP, or the famous Ramon de Cali, and others, they're in business.
They're good guys, but of course they're gonna make a buck, that's a given, that's normal.

I met Peter a couple years ago, had a morning coffee, chatting a bit about Barranquilla and the happenings there.
He's actually a pretty cool guy.

Does everyone need Peter's services, of course not. We parted as amigos, him seeing how skilled I already was, and not needing his services ... hehehe :)

Guys that know the lay of the land, speak spanish, have novias (girlfriends), have contacts in the country, have Colombia / travel experience, etc obviously won't need his services .... but other guys do.

Lots of new guys visiting Colombia that are very inexperienced, they get a nice warm fuzzy knowing they have a contact in Barranquilla arranging things for them, placing ads, awaiting them ... Colombia is a dangerous place if you don't know what you're doing ... we all know that.

Winner I like your style too, you seem like a pretty cool cat. Matter of fact most of the advice you give is exactly the way I view things.

I've met a bunch of great guys from this ISG over the years, and a few bad apples too ... Peter is a good guy.

He'll show you the way in Barranquilla, he'll be up front on his fees, you'll learn from experience and then move on.

Always good to have friends in Colombia. I tell my gringo buddies who ask me the secret of hanging out in Colombia so much as I do: Make mucho mucho muchos amigos and ZERO enemies.

Gotta go ... I got a couple chicas waiting for me in Cali :)

Suerte amigos!

Admin
06-27-07, 23:53
Greetings Everyone,

I'm so tired of listening to this crybaby's complaints that I have decided to "retire" his membership.

Thanks,

Jackson