PDA

View Full Version : Peter Solano in Barranquilla

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
01-01-04, 02:00

ALD07
01-13-04, 21:25
Mr Solo,

Do you have contact information for Peter. I can't find it. I'm headed to Barranquilla next week and would like to used him.

Peter Solano
02-24-04, 05:28
Hey guys, we are having a great time here LOTS of women here.

Too bad some of you could not make it here this year. Oh well, there is always another carnival next year. And the girls will be here all year around.

Peter Solano

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Peter Solano
04-13-04, 18:19
Happy C,

Pereira is the State capital Of RISARALDA. A town 359 Kilometers away from SANTA FE DE BOGOTA, the Colombian Capital.

Please see the map. (CITY WITH THE RED HEART.)

Send me a private message and I will give you more information.

Peter Solano.

Peter Solano
05-14-04, 02:28
Dutchman and all,

This is were I can be a great help, give me a try,

Peter Solano.

Peter Solano
05-26-04, 17:12
As an insider, I have read the articles , and I would say they are not 100% accurate.
It is not like the Country is at war, you will not find shoot outs at every corner.These are more ISOLATED EVENTS.

While I would suggest staying away from Bogotá, Cali or Pereira; Barranquilla is a pretty safe place to visit.

One word of caution though, keep your cowboy hat and boots at home.

Peter Solano

Peter Solano
05-26-04, 17:15
Barranquilla, many hundreds of miles away from conflict zones.

Peter Solano

Dollar Bill
05-27-04, 14:15
Peter -

Funny, I thought the attacks happened in Cartagena and is near to Barranquilla. (what 1 1/2 hours in car?)

You has a "insider" probably know this better than I do.

Bombs are bombs! Does not matter who sets them off to make it an unsafe area. Colombia is NOT a safe place. There is always risk. Try telling the people that are dead or missing limbs that it is safe.

You are right though, normally Northern parts of Colombia are normally much safer than the South, that is why I posted the links to show that even in the North, it can still be dangerous.

$Bill

Peter Solano
05-27-04, 16:19
$Bill,

What you might be talking about was a RIOT in Cartagena about the free commerce treaty, but had nothing to do with the FARC.

The bombs were set off in a town near Bogota and also in Medellin.

The world is not safe any more, look what happened in NYC.Peter.

Peter Solano
05-27-04, 21:48
As much as I hate to disagree with you Surfer,the attack was in Plato Magdalena which is closer to Santa Marta.

Cartagena is in the state of Bolivar and Barranquilla is in the state of Atlantico.which is FLAT.

Guerrilla prefer mountains, that is why I advice my clients not to go to Santa Marta which is near the SIERRA NEVADA which is all high mountains.

Also I can not reply as fast as you guys as I am not a senior member yet,nor am I interested in creating an argument but I tell you what I tell my clients who have been here,in fact this morning I saw 2 go back to America safe, Barranquilla is a safe city to visit.

I have been in business for 7 years now, and I am not interested in my clients coming down to get hurt,but rather to have the greatest time possible while finding the women they want for love or pleasure.

Peter Solano

[Email Address deleted by Admin]

P.S. The Magdalena map will show you the mountains near Santa Marta, we are west and Cartagena is south.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Surfer
05-29-04, 01:45
Peter: Agree with MOST of what you say, and we agree that BAQ is safer than most big cities in Locombia GUERILLAWISE. While you certainly know Atlantico Department better than I, I DO know the geography of Colombia pretty well. The Plato Magdalena was a TOTALLY DIFFERENT attack than what I was refering to (which occured in a fishing village closer to CTG than BAQ). More recently, there was a bombing at a hotel (Capilla del Mar) in Bocagrande (YESTERDAY)!

And While the bad guys DO like mountains and the cover they provide, to suggest that FARC/ELN/AUC ONLY operate in mountainous areas is TOTALLY FALSE. According to MANY souces (including the DAS), the single most dangerous (and active) region is Los Llanos where nary a hill (let alone mountain) is to be seen. You been to Arauca Department by chance?

Plus The Medio Magdalena is a river valley, yet is is VERY dangerous (Barrancabermeja is rated the WORST city in Locombia for violence). And the COAST of La Guajira, while VERY intriguing to me as a surfer, is described by trusted friends (including one who lives in Riohaca) as VERY iffy for extranjeros.

I plan to go to Santa Marta & Tayronna next trip, but I have higher risk tolerance and more Third World travel experience than most. Is that riskier than staying at El Prado and only venturing out to hit the malls or Lusitania? Sure. But even El Prado (the BEST part of BAQ for those that don't know) is a far cry from San Jose CR, the DR or a Mexican border town.

Finally, Certainly using the services of a local like you would reduce the risks faced by any visitors. Good Luck.

Peter Solano
05-29-04, 02:31
Surfer,

I admire your courage, did not appreciate putting my country down by calling it LOCOMBIA no matter how crazy it is.This reminds me of something I saw in a movie once, they were blaming us for the drug problem and some one said to the American contact,you Americans are1/3 of the world population, yet YOU consume 90% of the world drug production, what the hell is wrong with you?

Any way if you stop by Barranquilla on your way to Santa Marta give me a call, may be we can have a beer. Good Luck. Peter

Peter Solano
05-29-04, 04:10
LatinTraveller,

People know it is dangerous, but some wiser people who know that the media just butchers us in all respects, and know that these are not everyday events; do come for the beautiful women we are lucky to have both to have fun or to take home as a wife.

We read about people shooting people from rooftops in Washington or what happened in NYC or the gangs in LA, but WE know these are not everyday happenings but rather isolated events.

Most of us always try to help an American, we can not say the same thing about you guys there can we?

These pages have become the CNN, far from what Mr. Jackson intended.

We are all here to discuss about women not bombs.Peter.

Peter Solano
05-29-04, 08:46
The kind of BOMB you guys wish would fall on you.

Peter

Peter Solano
05-29-04, 22:55
Surfer,

I agree with you 100 %, do email me couple of days before you get here so that we can arrange in getting together.

Peter

LatinTraveller
05-30-04, 00:42
Peter

We are saying that Colombia is dangerous and for everyone to understand the risks. We are reporting what has happened, not what you would want us to know.

I could post details of many horrific incidents, including in Barranquilla, but do not do so. I want people to enjoy Colombia but also to be aware of the risks and to act accordingly when they are there. It´s in your interests to attract clients for your business, their safety and well-being is my concern.

Let´s not lull people in to a false sense of security, nor alarm them unduly.

I was in Barranquilla the day the bombs went of in the supermarkets. I know three foreigners were kidnapped in Barranquilla in December. This is fact not conjecture.

Latintraveller

Peter Solano
05-30-04, 02:58
Latin Traveler,

I guess everyone talks about marriage according to the wife he had.

I ignore if you speak Spanish or know the town, that is why it is a lot better to pay a few bucks and be led in the safe direction.

While I can not prevent a bombing from going off,I can prevent a guy from going to the wrong place or doing the wrong things as I know the town and the risks.

I am more interested than you on my clients well being and safety, as I make my living out of this, and luckily do get a lot of referrals and clients.

I have been doing this for 7 years now, and have helped around 80 clients, not all Americans, I had some Europeans too. And we have no incidents to report

And all I meant was that a sense of total paranoia should not be created, and if you had such a lousy time here, and I am sorry you did, I am sure you decided to go at it alone and you paid the prize.

Peter Solano

Peter Solano
07-14-04, 11:48
I will post from time to time a collection of beautiful BARRANQUILLERAS, that will everyone know the kind of women we have here.

Enjoy,

Peter

Peter Solano
07-16-04, 03:44
Did you ever hear of bragging and bullshitting?

For the kid of services I ender, this is the kind of pictures I should post, now if you don't like them don`t look at them.

I could post 100`s of pictures of beautiful women, because where I live in BARRANQUILLA, COLOMBIA,SOUTH AMERICA, that is what we have, and could say I slept with them all and who could prove otherwise?

Peter

Hi Guys,

I think that we can lighten up the Posting Guidelines to state that you can only post photos of girls you've actually met. There's no need to make having had sex as the requirement, because the idea here is to see photos of real girls from the area. All I'm trying to avoid with these restrictions is guys posting commercial photos, fashion photos, model photos, etc.

Thanks,

Jackson

Admin
01-01-05, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Peter Solano
09-05-05, 02:52
No, it's not very good. And she has five kids yet to raise.

I was attempting to show what Colombians really earn.
Tom,
US$450/month here is about COL$990.000 which is good,not enough to feed 6 people pay rent etc. But most salaries are on the range of COL$500.000- $600.000 per Month. And minimun wage around COL$350.000 . Oh course a pro that makes COL$150.000 ( US$ 68) an hour is EXCELLENT. Cheers, Peter Solano.

Peter Solano
09-07-05, 06:09
Just noticed your conversion. She made 20K PESOS per day. That's about US$190 per month.
Tom 33,
As of TODAY, any exchange place ( Casa de Cambio) will give you COL $2.160/$2.200 TOPS. to $1.Peter.

Peter Solano
09-07-05, 07:25
Dólar (TRM): $2.286,61
Dólar Casas de Cambio:
Compra: $2.150,00
Venta: $2.186,66

Peter Solano
09-09-05, 07:54
Dólar (TRM): $2.289,30
Dólar Casas de Cambio:
Compra: $2.160,00
Venta: $2.190,00
Euro : $2.837,45

Peter Solano
09-11-05, 07:55
If you are interested in knowing how your Dollar stands against our Peso, here it is for Sep. 11th/05.
Dólar (TRM): $2.305,09
Dólar Casas de Cambio:
Compra: $2.140,00
Venta: $2.175,00
Euro : $2.863,91

Peter Solano
09-15-05, 07:41
Sep 15th/2005
Dólar (TRM): $2.290,02
Dólar Casas de Cambio:
Compra: $2.130,00
Euro : $2.812,70

Peter Solano
09-18-05, 01:05
It is the Hotel Pradomar in Puerto de Colombia about 15 minutes from Baq.

Price is $95,000 per night and that includes breakfast for two. The place is on the beach and away from it all, no problems with bringing back chicas!
Ph# 309-6011 309-5052 309-5204. Hope this helps!
Don`t expect this place to be a 5 star hotel, I would give it a 3 and the beach is not the nicest ,nor the cleanest.I hope I am not spoiling your fun.Peter.

Peter Solano
09-22-05, 03:11
Dólar (TRM): $2.300,58
Dólar Casas de Cambio:
Venta: $2.170,00
Euro : $2.802,33

Peter Solano
09-26-05, 04:41
Dólar (TRM): $2.290,03
Dólar Casas de Cambio:
Venta: $2.160,00
Euro : $2.758,94

Peter Solano
10-02-05, 04:27
Where r the experts on Columbia
I received your email, and have already responded you. On Monday morning I will work on finding you an apartment, I already have 3 other requests. It has been raining like a bastard here, and anybody who has been here during heavy rain can tell you, you simply get can not go anywhere.Peter.

Liucio
10-02-05, 07:23
Peter U rule
Where R U in Columbia?

Peter Solano
10-02-05, 08:34
Peter U rule
Where R U in Columbia?
In the land of beautiful, warm and eager women Barranquilla.
Does Anybody dare to tell me these two women are not beautiful? YES, I know, Carolina has braces, well..... You can`t have everything can you?

Mars Blackmon
10-03-05, 02:01
I received your email, and have already responded you. On Monday morning I will work on finding you an apartment, I already have 3 other requests. It has been raining like a bastard here, and anybody who has been here during heavy rain can tell you, you simply get can not go anywhere.Peter.Thanks Peter. I appreciate. Please contact me, if and when. I will call you Tuesday and ask about more details.

Peter Solano
10-03-05, 03:01
Thanks Peter. I appreciate. Please contact me, if and when. I will call you Tuesday and ask about more details.
No problem, I will email you details and photos of the places I find, just keep your fingers crossed for the whether to improve, it has not stopped raining , and it will continue until December.

The posted picture was taken during a heavy rainfall, and we have had lots of it lately, now you understand why it is not easy to move here when it rains. Peter.

Peter Solano
10-03-05, 05:19
I may have to ask your help in finding an apartment in your city also.
YES, I will help you find a place, but only can do it here in BARRANQUILLA.

I will email you pictures, of the Building, room, (if they let me take the picture) and neighborhood.

Oh course I will only find you a place to stay in a good safe neighborhood.

Carnival next year stars on Feb 25th , and it ends on Tuesday Feb 28th.

I don`t know what you look like, I mean ,are you Irish looking? tall, white and blonde? or are you a black man,or Italian? Or what?

It makes no difference to me. I am only asking this, because one time, I took out an Italian American. Dark, black hair, average height, and, people on the street would address him as if he was a local and would ask him for the time etc. As long as he would keep quiet, people would have never guessed he was an American.

While an Irish American would stand out a lot more.

Alot of people travel by bus at night between Cities, for example, Barranquilla to Bogota ,I think with the new road is 10-15 hours, it used to be like 22 hours.But there is always the chance of a road block so it is better to play it safe.

As I posted earlier, things have improved alot in this matter, and we don`t hear about these things really happening anymore.But why take chances.

The posted picture is María Isabel Dávila Clavijo, our Carnival Queen for 2006.Peter.

Peter Solano
10-03-05, 17:21
Liucio,
I have managed to get you an apartment in a very nice place.Went to 4 differrent Hotels and everything was sold out since LAST CARNIVAL, INCREDIBLE !!!.
This afternoon, when I get all the information together, I wil email you all the information, along with the pictures from inside the apartment.. If anybody else is interested, HURRY as there are only 3 left.Peter.

Rufus
10-03-05, 20:30
HA HA HA, yes I believe you, But the scenery makes up for it, unlike anything you would see in the states, here every mile is different. Peter.

You bet Peter the secenry is beautiful in Colombia and I love the experience of being in your country. I never had the chance to stop in your city but I must the next time in Colombia. I understand the women there are taller and have bubble butts!? I'm in! heheh... in more ways than one... ;)

Mars Blackmon
10-04-05, 00:41
Liucio,

I have managed to get you an apartment in a very nice place. Went to 4 differrent Hotels and everything was sold out since LAST CARNIVAL, INCREDIBLE! . This afternoon, when I get all the information together, I wil email you all the information, along with the pictures from inside the apartment. If anybody else is interested, HURRY as there are only 3 left. Peter. PETER SOLANO.

I in turn also requested some info/RSVP for a room BUT during carnival. From what I'm reading in your post addressed to Liucio<--- you have made some arraingements. But Liucio's post says he isnt coming to BAR until after carnival. My question? Was this above quote addressed to both Liucio / and / DONLUCIANO? or just to (Liucio)

I've called you at your posted cell phone number & left a message.

If you can get back to me via email [Email Address deleted by Admin], or contact me here throo the forum. The only reason I'm double checking, is because its too important of a matter to mis-interpret the messages/names. I (Donluciano) arrive Feb 24 - March 5th

I need a place to stay in BAR for how ever many nights you can get it. And the price. Well what-ever$+you finder$ fee.

Jus lemme know. so I can stop hounding you.

Thanks again.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Mars Blackmon
10-04-05, 02:02
Liucio,

I have managed to get you an apartment in a very nice place.Went to 4 differrent Hotels and everything was sold out since LAST CARNIVAL, INCREDIBLE !!!.
This afternoon, when I get all the information together, I wil email you all the information, along with the pictures from inside the apartment.. If anybody else is interested, HURRY as there are only 3 left.Peter.Jus reviewing the post and your reply to Liucio about the rentals. I hope you've recieve my message and Phone call message about trying to aquire an apartment for Carnival. feb 23-->feb29. I wasnt sure if your message was directed to me {DONLUCIANO} or to {Liucio} who's apparently coming after carnival.

But I'm hoping you can help me out. 2 persons. Feel free to PM me or reply on the forum.

Thanks

Peter Solano
10-04-05, 07:40
You bet Peter the secenry is beautiful in Colombia and I love the experience of being in your country. I never had the chance to stop in your city but I must the next time in Colombia. I understand the women there are taller and have bubble butts!? I'm in! heheh... in more ways than one... ;)
You betcha buddy, it is always a pleasure to talk to people like you, PM and we will make contact, and I will help you get all the bubble butts you want, cheers, Peter.

Peter Solano
10-04-05, 07:55
Jus reviewing the post and your reply to Liucio about the rentals. I hope you've recieve my message and Phone call message about trying to aquire an apartment for Carnival. feb 23-->feb29. I wasnt sure if your message was directed to me {DONLUCIANO} or to {Liucio} who's apparently coming after carnival.

But I'm hoping you can help me out. 2 persons. Feel free to PM me or reply on the forum.

Thanks
YOU are RIGHT, I made a mistake, I thought it was funny, but I believed you two were the same person. I have found 3 apartments, so PM with your email, I am sorry about the cell phone, I rushed to the airport to pick a guy up and I left it home. My apologies, I have prices, conditions and photos to send you so contact me.Peter.

Peter Solano
10-04-05, 08:08
Liucio, and Donluciano, I got it straight now.

MY APOLOGIES,it is just that I am getting alot of emails and PMs and sometimes my wires cross.LOL

DONLUCIANO,I had to rush to the airport to pick up a guy on a last minute notice and I left my cell phone behind, I am sorry again. I have PMed you already.

LUCIO, please PM as I have an Apartment for you too.

Anyway I got you guys 3 apartments, so PM.Peter.

Peter Solano
10-05-05, 07:42
I expect to read information, not advertising.

Mr. Jackson very generously has offered to give me my own space called " Peter Solano in Barranquilla" So I will just take my business there.
I will be there for anybody that needs me. Thanks a million in advance, Peter.

Peter Solano
10-05-05, 09:18
I don`t have friends there to take me around, and never been there, perhaps your many friends care to take me out?
Motolo, I will take you out when you come here :)

And thanks.

And what you posted about prices is very true,I see no harm in you guys NOT overpaying things but also there are people and places who will simply NOT take what YOU want to pay. Like, pros,cabdrivers, hotels, restaurants, department stores, etc.

One thing is to bargain a price down,and another to say all I will pay is this $....

One time, a guy told me to tell a pro, that all he would pay her was like 1/2 of what she had asked for,and she said " Tell HIM to have a good time jerking off" and walked out and left.

I will see you guys in my own space,Peter. :)

Tom 33
10-06-05, 14:56
Thanks, Hoof.

You are right on in every respect.

Ricker
10-06-05, 20:03
I was wondering if anybody new the name of this place ....

I visited it about 2 years ago in Barranquilla ... a nightclub ... full of pros.

The place had a small dance floor, and the bar area ... with bartender ... was at the very back of the place.

When the place shut down at about 2am ... the chicas would all go outside, on the street right outside the club and become like "free-lancers.

Hope this description is enough ... it seemed pretty popular.

Gracias ....

Peter Solano
10-06-05, 23:19
I was wondering if anybody new the name of this place ....

I visited it about 2 years ago in Barranquilla ... a nightclub ... full of pros.

The place had a small dance floor, and the bar area ... with bartender ... was at the very back of the place.

When the place shut down at about 2am ... the chicas would all go outside, on the street right outside the club and become like "free-lancers.

Hope this description is enough ... it seemed pretty popular.

Gracias ....
Let`s see, and it had a two neon flamingos sign, and you got searched for weapons at the entrance of the place by two bullies. and the bar was in the back towards your right as you entered the place and in the front you had some mirrors which led to the rooms and they had a strip show every hour or so. It that all is correct it is zona rosa, and the place is closing, not sure what will happen. If they will tear it down or remodel it. And it was popular a couple of years ago.Peter.

Ricker
10-07-05, 02:10
Motolo ... as you stated, you haven't adventured abroad ... so use a guide ... prob a good idea for a new guy.

For the more experienced guy ... spanish speaker ... go at it alone.

I've traveled / explored all over South / Central America ... for years ... but I'm thinking of making a stop in Barranquilla soon ... where I haven't been for years.
I might just invite this Sr. Peter out for a cerveza or so just to chat ... for a quick low down of the city ... not sure yet ... he seems to be a nice dude.

Knowledge is power ...

Enough said .... suerte!

Also ... this place ... Zona Rosa ... that Peter says is closing down ... I liked this place ... any others similar to it.

Gracias!

Peter Solano
10-07-05, 02:58
Motolo ... as you stated, you haven't adventured abroad ... so use a guide ... prob a good idea for a new guy.

For the more experienced guy ... spanish speaker ... go at it alone.

I've traveled / explored all over South / Central America ... for years ... but I'm thinking of making a stop in Barranquilla soon ... where I haven't been for years.
I might just invite this Sr. Peter out for a cerveza or so just to chat ... for a quick low down of the city ... not sure yet ... he seems to be a nice dude.

Knowledge is power ...

Enough said .... suerte!

Also ... this place ... Zona Rosa ... that Peter says is closing down ... I liked this place ... any others similar to it.

Gracias!
Thanks Ricker and Motolo for your trust and kind words.
I will gladly accept the invitation, here is both my phone number and cell number: Tel 3784656, Cell 310 624 4078 as you would dial them locally. And if interested, I will keep you updated about Zona Rosa.Peter

i

Ricker
10-07-05, 03:45
Chevere Peter ... keep me posted ... muchas gracias!

I met a hot chica de Barranquilla ... I'll be off to visit her soon ... It's trully tough to fit all these chicas in the schedule .... Barranquilla, Medellin, Cali, Caracas, Maracaibo ... what's a guy to do?

.... hahahaha!

Peter Solano
10-07-05, 05:34
Chevere Peter ... keep me posted ... muchas gracias!

I met a hot chica de Barranquilla ... I'll be off to visit her soon ... It's trully tough to fit all these chicas in the schedule .... Barranquilla, Medellin, Cali, Caracas, Maracaibo ... what's a guy to do?

.... hahahaha! Ricker, I am sorry, I know how much you must be suffering buddy. :)
Also, since you seem to be doing so well in Spanish, learn to LAUGH in Spanish as well.... JA JA JA. :) Cheers, Peter.

Peter Solano
10-13-05, 06:11
I have no words to thank Mr. Jackson for his generosity in giving me my own section. I am really HONORED.

Here, the Barranquilla travelers will find updated weather and financial information so that they know what to expect at all times.

Thanks a Million,
Peter Solano :)
Oct 12th/2005

Peter Solano
10-13-05, 06:15
In order to know how many Colombian Pesos you can expect for your US Dollars,please look under COMPRA.

Dólar (TRM): $2.299,94
Dólar Casas de Cambio:
Compra: $2.135,00
Euro : $2.758,75

Peter Solano
10-13-05, 06:21
thursday
rep001tered thunderstorms

high: 89°
low: 76° sky: rep001tered thunderstorms

friday

low: 75° sky: rep001tered thunderstorms

saturday

high: 90°
low: 75° sky: rep001tered thunderstorms

sunday

low: 75°

Cream on Top
10-13-05, 13:20
I wish you all the best and luck with your section Peter. I am sure this will be very usefull for everybody. (included myself).

I have no words to thank Mr. Jackson for his generosity in giving me my own section.

Here the Barranquilla travelers will find updated weather and financial information so that you know what to expect at all times.

Thanks a Million,
Peter Solano :)

Senor Amable
10-13-05, 13:36
Good Luck to you Peter, with your Barranquilla Section. Although I have never been to Barranquilla,I have read the majority of your postings and have always found them to be most informative.Perhaps some day I will visit the coast and Barranquilla and have the opportunity of meeting you.
Again , All the Best.
Suerte,
Amable

Ricker
10-13-05, 21:10
Congrats on your new section Sr Peter.

I'll be heading down to Barranquilla soon ... I was actually supposed to go down this weekend but la muchacha that I was going to see had a grandparent turn ill ... and had to go out of town to care of them.

I'll be heading down now at the end of this month and I'll hook up with you Peter for a quick low-down of the city ... possible you could present me some other muchachas lindas que les gustarian conocer un Gringo muy chevere .. como yo ... jajajajajajajaja.

I've visited Barranquilla before ... several years back ... but I didn't get to explore much ... la novia que tenia, me guardo demasiado.

Anyway ... talk to you soon amigo.

Cuidate mucho .............. Ricker

Peter Solano
10-15-05, 04:52
Thank you ALL so much for such kind words. I could have never done it without Mr. Jackson and people like you. Cheers to all, Peter.:)

Peter Solano
10-15-05, 10:28
I have just received two interesting emails referring to my ad placement service.

One was by AN AMERICAN WOMAN, yes you read it right, asking me if I would place her ad asking to meet Colombian guys. I said yes oh course.

And another a little different, was by a guy asking to place an ad to meet GUYS,
I said oh course, too.

I am not here to judge anybody and your sexual preferences are your thing not mine.

So if you are a GUY and want a WOMAN, or are a WOMAN and want a MAN,or are a MAN and want a MAN or a WOMAN and want a WOMAN, I can place your ad.

PM, and I will send you my email address.

All I need from you is:

An email address for the contacts to write to YOU directly with their picture. ( and later you can see eachother on WEBCAM.)

What YOU want,

And HOW you want it.

Example. An 18 year old black girl , single no children. Or a 25 year old guy, etc.

So if you are ready, PM, your ad could be in tomorrows paper.

John05
10-16-05, 08:47
I have tried so many agencies that were crap. In Russia where they are really bitchy and only want your money and nothing else from you. I contacted a few girls from Cali and they really seemed sweet. However, one girl did not want to meet me at the airport but said that she would go places with me in the daytime but never see me at night and I could not know where she lived. Another, seemed more direct and serious. She later asked me to send her to English classes because it was "good for my future." I never met either of those gold diggers. Another agency girl had a child and never told me until we had spoken on the phone several times. I wanted a single girl with no children so she seemed to be a little deceptive. Later found out that she went with a 60 year old guy for his money and he dumped her after just 4 days.

Saw that there is a superhot international model from BAR. She is on USA TV now. Wow! What a body. I do not know the type of girls I will find there but people seem to generally like you. Over time the members would have found out if you were good or not so the answer must be yes. I am now seriously thinking about putting an ad in the newspaper to find the single Colombian girl who I have been looking for. Sure, you can hope and pray and if you have months to live there....maybe. But everyone I asked about it said that your chances with non pros are small if you do not know anyone there and are not staying for a long time in Colombia. Peter you are a good choice for guys like me. Computer crashed and had a flat tire in a bad area of town I was driving through. Not a great week. What is your email again. Sorry to ask twice. You are a good guy.

Peter Solano
10-16-05, 09:31
I Peter you are a good choice for guys like me. Computer crashed and had a flat tire in a bad area of town I was driving through. Not a great week. What is your email again. Sorry to ask twice. You are a good guy.
Thanks John05. I can not post my email here as per forum rules. But I will PM and give it to you. Just give it a chance , you will see how it pays off.Peter.

Peter Solano
10-17-05, 01:50
I Saw that there is a superhot international model from BAR. She is on USA TV now. Wow! What a body.
John05, I think you might be referring to Sofia Vergara, here is a link to her page www.sofiavergara.com
Peter.

Peter Solano
10-17-05, 04:50
John05 how is this for a picture? No I did not take it. I wish I had though,
Peter. :)

Peter Solano
10-18-05, 03:17
LOL, you guys are too much. Anyway here is how your currency, USDollar and Euro stands against our Colombian Peso.

Dólar (TRM): $2.294,75
Dólar Casas de Cambio:
Compra: $2.140,00
Venta: $2.170,00
Euro : $2.774,09

Peter Solano
10-18-05, 03:35
barranquilla weather

at: 9:00 pm cot f° | c°

currently: 77°

mostly cloudy high: 90°
low: 76°

5 day forecast

today mo, tomorrow tu, wed thu fri
low: 76°

low: 75°

low: 74°

low: 73°

low: 74°

Tom 33
10-18-05, 16:33
I have a 3' x 3' semi-nude oil portrait of her in my apartment in CTG. I bought it from a gallery in Centro. When I bought it two years ago, I had no idea who she was.

Peter Solano
10-18-05, 18:30
I have a 3' x 3' semi-nude oil portrait of her in my apartment in CTG. I bought it from a gallery in Centro. When I bought it two years ago, I had no idea who she was.
LOL, NOW you know. Peter:)

Octatron
10-18-05, 22:42
Damn, first Shakira, now Sofia.

Looks like I'll spend a fews days in Baq when I hit CTG next month.

Peter Solano
10-19-05, 05:01
- Zona Rosa - Cra. 46 with Calle 74 - strip joint with a show once like every hour, cover charge and you have to buy a bottle of ron or whiskey, about COP100.000 - chica cost: COP150.000 onsite, room costs vary

- V8 or FORD28 - casa - Calle 70 between carrera 45 and 44 - no strip show, but COP120.000COP chica cost

WRONG information!!!

These 2 places have been closed for over a year.I will check on the others and post about them here.

I suggest you tell your many friends here to "DO the walking BEFORE you DO the talking" Peter.

Peter Solano
10-19-05, 05:03
Any Casa or sex shops near the Hotel El Prado and if so how much! Dumb question since this is my forth time to BAQ this year, but how much for a cab from airport to El Prado, my girl usually picks me up fronm the airport, but has to work until 5pm!

So hell I might as well get a little somethin somethin in on the side!!! God us guys are pigs and I for one fucking love it!
Airport to El Prado ride ABOUT COL$20.000 no sexphops near there, there is one by the old stadium, near LA TROJA,Cr. 44b with 75th St. Peter,

Peter Solano
10-19-05, 05:08
Damn, first Shakira, now Sofia.

Looks like I'll spend a fews days in Baq when I hit CTG next month.
A few days ONLY? You might NEVER want to leave.LOL. Peter.

Peter Solano
10-19-05, 05:29
"This add is the best thing I have ever done to meet women. I am getting so many responses, it's hard to keep track of them. Looks like I'll have to make a trip to Barranquilla very soon.
I'll let you know.
Mike "

Rufus
10-19-05, 06:44
Hey Peter I do not know anybody better than yourself to ask this.

I have been to Colombia twice now each time staying 4 months. In that time I have only 2 novias (more pros of course, nothing wrong with ol roofus ;)). Both novias were paisas, Medellin and Pereira. Beautiful lovely girls that would do anything and I mean anything for this old pervert. But I don't know, high strung and maybe high maintenance?

Now I have met this Costena albeit online but Viejo dude this is one of the coolest chicas I have ever met! Oh and did I mention drop dead gorgeous? Tall, curvaceous, confident great attitude, man she is “da bomb” I'd eat a mile of her own shit just to lick her arsehole!

So Peter why the difference in this woman’s attitude? Is there a potential dark side I should be aware of? JAJAJA

suerte amigo,

Rufus

Peter Solano
10-19-05, 06:49
Hey Peter I do not know anybody better than yourself to ask this.

I have been to Colombia twice now each time staying 4 months. In that time I have only 2 novias (more pros of course, nothing wrong with ol roofus ;)). Both novias were paisas, Medellin and Pereira. Beautiful lovely girls that would do anything and I mean anything for this old pervert. But I don't know, high strung and maybe high maintenance?

Now I have met this Costena albeit online but Viejo dude this is one of the coolest chicas I have ever met! Oh and did I mention drop dead gorgeous? Tall, curvaceous, confident great attitude, man she is “da bomb” I'd eat a mile of her own shit just to lick her arsehole!

So Peter why the difference in this woman’s attitude? Is there a potential dark side I should be aware of? JAJAJA

suerte amigo,

Rufus

JA JA JA, what **** I say, except that to the femmes you are very desirable.Enjoy it while you can, that when you are an old prune, they might only want you for your green. :)

Just kidding, NOT REALLY costenas are good girls too. Cheers, Peter. :)

Hoof Hunter
10-19-05, 07:29
WRONG information!!!

These 2 places have been closed for over a year.I will check on the others and post about them here.

I suggest you tell your many friends here to "DO the walking BEFORE you DO the talking" Peter.

You could be correct. I haven't been to those places in over a year either. I was just sharing specific location info that I'd collected a while back. Of course, newer locations have probably popped up since. There are other puterias that are open on Murillo that I usually pass by, but never write down nor remember the names (usually already have company).

To be honest, over the past year, I haven't faced the need to visit one of these places. I have fortunately created several chica options and I don't really need to pay-for-play in BAQ. I have been to BAQ over 6x in the past year, amongst other visits to Colombia. Just my experience and I'm nothing special.

So now will you follow this post with an updated list on pay-4-play locations for mongers in BAQ??? You are the local authority. Why not share specific names and location info, and not your phone number?

Similar to how mongers help each other with locations, etc. in the Rio de Janeiro thread, the Cartagena thread, the Bogota thread, the Medellin thread, the Cali thread, all over ISG??? Why not in BAQ? What's so secretive?

Or, is it just not in YOUR best interests, never mind the board, to expose the extent of BAQ monger spots to fellow mongers? To keep them blind and wondering, knowing full well it's not that deep.

P.S. Sorry fellas. I had let this go. He got his own thread area, thanks to Jackson. HE brought this back to life. Now, I humbly await his list. Somehow I sincerely doubt whether he'll share it with the board.

Latina Passion
10-19-05, 10:44
Thanks for the sex shop info, but I was wondering about the any Casa's as well or escort service, any of you other guys know hit me up I'm on a plane in 24 hours thanks in advance!

Peter I have to agree with HH give up the info, anythime your in Upland, Ca I'm your man lol!

Peter Solano
10-19-05, 10:57
Peter I have to agree with HH give up the info, anythime your in Upland, Ca I'm your man lol!See, you have to understand that if I post about casas, people will start thinking I am trying to steer business that way because I get a kick back.

And me not being a Monger, I don`t use those places,I get paid to take people there, negotiate for them, make sure they get what they really want, wait for them and take them back to their Hotel.

It would not look good if one of my clients would be done, come out and would have to wait for me.

NO, he knows that whenever he comes out, I will be there waiting for him.

So, that is why I prefer to let them just post about what they know and the places they have been to.That is what this board is all about.

And it is no BIG SECRET , and I think there is enough information here about those places, now if I know about new places POPING UP, I have no problem posting them with the understanding I JUST know where they are .

But again people are going to say why do you recommend these places if you don`t know how good they are. See? One thing is to see a girl at a casa and another to go to bed with her.

Give me a call, the first beer is on me. We can walk from El Prado to the sex shop, and I will show you a few casas on the way.Peter.

Hoof Hunter
10-19-05, 13:33
I knew that you wouldn't post a list of places in BAQ for mongers. Just wanted to publicly call you on it. You're using the board to profit off of mongers. I really don't see how your actions differ from that of any local bilingual tout or those marriage agency dudes. Just post the list, simple enough.

Even worse, you're operating in probably the safest of the large cities in Colombia. There are girls everywhere. So again, what's the big secret? What's the big fear?

I can easily respect the practices of the Medellin Mansion crew, EZ-Rio and other Brasilian advertisers, etc., as they willlingly help out mongers with all kinds of local info, whether mongers use their services or not. Info on casas and other puterias. There's honor there. They're on-the-level guys. No one accuses them of touting for these places. And the reviews that the board give to these vendors are overwhelmingly positive. Easy referrals for them. This is a free public monger forum where we share monger info.

So now, put up or .......

Remember, I let this go. It was you who wanted to revive this.

Latina Passion
10-19-05, 14:06
Can anyone say American Politician?

Peter, I seriously doubt if you posted some useful FREE information as far as where the casa'a are located not one member would think you where getting kick backs, well maybe just one! LOL! Hell even if you did get a kick back it would be expected! The guys on this forum I think have kind of traveled the world and know how most things work!

All over this great Forum of our's guys are posting addresses, phone# hell even step by step maps on how to get there!

I did use a tour guide once in BAQ she save me a shit load of money as well as hooked me up with a few hot chicas! If any of the guys want herr info drop me a line.

I will be in BAQ in 36 hours, and when I come back I'm bringing back a phone book with me and post as much as I can!

John05
10-19-05, 15:16
Yes, Peter! That was the girl. She is the most famous hot girl from your city. I saw her years ago when she was a hot model. A true 10. Let me ask you something about the girls from your city. About what percent can speak some English? My Spanish is OK, but definitely not close to fluent. I hope that it will be ok for them when I come next year.

Peter Solano
10-19-05, 16:03
I knew that you wouldn't post a list of places in BAQ for mongers. Just wanted to publicly call you on it. You're using the board to profit off of mongers. I really don't see how your actions differ from that of any local bilingual tout or those marriage agency dudes. Just post the list, simple enough.

Even worse, you're operating in probably the safest of the large cities in Colombia. There are girls everywhere. So again, what's the big secret? What's the big fear?

I
So now, put up or .......

Remember, I let this go. It was you who wanted to revive this.
PUT UP OR WHAT?
So I am a bilingual tout? You don`t see me trying to sell you glasses on the street do you?
And what do you think? I am affraid YOU might ruin my reputation? Give me a break.

What did you expect me to do shut up and just let go about the wrong information you posted?

Information you got BY READING the forum not by being here, and I am not interested in having a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) fight with you or continuing arguing with you for this mater.
READ what I am and what I do or?

So, I will check those other places out today if ok I will post so, if not I will post saying so. Not good sending a guy to look for a place that does not exist anymore, he might end up who knows where. NO BIG SECRET EITHER.

Case close Peter.

Surfer
10-19-05, 16:10
While Peter does offer information and tries to be helpful to most, HH makes some valid points too IMHO. Aussie pretty much sticks to the Mansion folder now but Peter is all over the place, especially of late. This was likely just temporary and I am sure Peter will do the right thing. Adventurers like HH don't need a babysitter in Barranquilla, or elsewhere, but obviously some WSGers do so to each thir own.

IMHO Peter's explanation for not giving up the list of casas is pure pretext (an excuse). No offense Peter, but your "reason" is quite weak IMHO. The obvious reason is that he wants WSGers to have to pay him to show them around. Duh!

Peter Solano
10-19-05, 16:12
Can anyone say American Politician?

Peter, I seriously doubt if you posted some useful FREE information as far as where the casa'a are located not one member would think you where getting kick backs, well maybe just one! LOL! Hell even if you did get a kick back it would be expected! The guys on this forum I think have kind of traveled the world and know how most things work!

All over this great Forum of our's guys are posting addresses, phone# hell even step by step maps on how to get there!

I did use a tour guide once in BAQ she save me a shit load of money as well as hooked me up with a few hot chicas! If any of the guys want herr info drop me a line.

I will be in BAQ in 36 hours, and when I come back I'm bringing back a phone book with me and post as much as I can!
Got you. As places come up I will place the addresses, but again, unless I have used those places myself I will not recommend any.

And I doubt I can get get any kick backs from those or ANY OTHER places for that matter.

Nor am I interested in finding out about that.

I only recommed what I know is good or have tried myself.

In other words, if I recommend you a place to stay, eat or shop, is because I have either stayed there or I know is a good bargain,ate there, shopped there. Etc.

And YES, tour guides, save you money, time, wasted trips, help you with girls and get also save YOUR SKIN.

Thanks, I will talk to you soon. Peter.

Peter Solano
10-19-05, 16:21
Yes, Peter! That was the girl. She is the most famous hot girl from your city. I saw her years ago when she was a hot model. A true 10. Let me ask you something about the girls from your city. About what percent can speak some English? My Spanish is OK, but definitely not close to fluent. I hope that it will be ok for them when I come next year.
GOOD, John05, also remember, SHAKIRA is from Baranquilla also. Here is her website: www.shakira.com

Hard to talk about English speaking percentages, it mostly depends on the social status of the girl and the educational backgroung she has had.

Most UPPER class girls have attended bilingual schools. VERY EXPENSIVE TUITIONS by the way, since they were little kids, so English speaking for them is no problem, and some lower scaled girls also speak English, they have learned by other means.

I hope this helps. Peter.

Hoof Hunter
10-19-05, 17:31
Put up....or shut the fuck up. All you have to do is post specific info, a list of places in BAQ. You are there, you know the city. How about it? What's the holdup? What's so difficult about that? What's so insidious about asking for that info?

It's so easy to correct me. I'm not perfect, I'm just trying to help the board without ill intentions, nor financial reward in any way. This is done all over the ISG board, except in "MY TOWN" as you referred to BAQ. Because I never needed the likes of you in BAQ, certainly doesn't mean that I haven't been there. How else would I have known with such specificity those places? They are not anywhere in any guide books, nor on the internet, and I don't have a phone book. YOU certainly haven't posted anything on them. I just have a brain and sense of direction when I travel.

I offered plenty of specific information on the goings-on (hotels, taxis, restaurants, bars, discos, monger spots, etc.) in BAQ. Some might be a bit outdated, but it still overshadows anything that you've posted in almost 3 years on this board. Anyone who questions this can just check back on your posts.

If anyone went to any of those places that I listed and they were closed, with the expressed exceptions of La Troja and Arinosa, absolutely NOTHING will happen to them. The people of BAQ are extremely friendly, affable, and helpful, guys and ladies. If anything, the taxi driver would have helped them find another place of leisure. Do you disagree with those assertions as well?

How often does anything overly negative (robberies, assaults, kidnappings, etc.) happen to gringos in BAQ? It would be major news in El Tiempo or El Heraldo. You live there so you can provide specific info on that. (Note: nothing will happen to you at La Troja or Arinosa either, but it's for the more adventurous of mongers.)

I really could give a rat's ass about your rep. For the 3rd time, I had walked away from this matter, but since you wanted to revive it, the gloves are off. You have your own forum, tout away, misinform and misdirect away THERE.

If you're not gonna offer the BAQ board anything more than your phone number, the weather, and the Colombian exchange rate, then you're useless here. Just as you are in the Medellin thread and Bogota thread. Now go to your corner.

There's nothing wrong with local guide services, IF honorable. You are just trying to profit off of these dudes' lack of knowledge about BAQ. Plain and simple.

PUT UP OR WHAT?
So I am a bilingual tout? You don`t see me trying to sell you glasses on the street do you?
And what do you think? I am affraid YOU might ruin my reputation? Give me a break.

What did you expect me to do shut up and just let go about the wrong information you posted?

Information you got BY READING the forum not by being here, and I am not interested in having a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) fight with you or continuing arguing with you for this mater.
READ what I am and what I do or?

So, I will check those other places out today if ok I will post so, if not I will post saying so. Not good sending a guy to look for a place that does not exist anymore, he might end up who knows where. NO BIG SECRET EITHER.

Case close Peter.

So I will let those who really have been here post, but if there is some wrong information posted about MY TOWN, as I live here and know the place, I will correct it.

Peter Solano
10-19-05, 20:55
Put up....or shut the fuck up. All you have to do is post specific info, a list of places in BAQ. You are there, you know the city. How about it? What's the holdup? What's so difficult about that? What's so insidious about asking for that info?

It's so easy to correct me. I'm not perfect, I'm just trying to help the board without ill intentions, nor financial reward in any way. This is done all over the ISG board, except in "MY TOWN" as you referred to BAQ. Because I never needed the likes of you in BAQ, certainly doesn't mean that I haven't been there. How else would I have known with such specificity those places? They are not anywhere in any guide books, nor on the internet, and I don't have a phone book. YOU certainly haven't posted anything on them. I just have a brain and sense of direction when I travel.

I offered plenty of specific information on the goings-on (hotels, taxis, restaurants, bars, discos, monger spots, etc.) in BAQ. Some might be a bit outdated, but it still overshadows anything that you've posted in almost 3 years on this board. Anyone who questions this can just check back on your posts.

If anyone went to any of those places that I listed and they were closed, with the expressed exceptions of La Troja and Arinosa, absolutely NOTHING will happen to them. The people of BAQ are extremely friendly, affable, and helpful, guys and ladies. If anything, the taxi driver would have helped them find another place of leisure. Do you disagree with those assertions as well?

How often does anything overly negative (robberies, assaults, kidnappings, etc.) happen to gringos in BAQ? It would be major news in El Tiempo or El Heraldo. You live there so you can provide specific info on that. (Note: nothing will happen to you at La Troja or Arinosa either, but it's for the more adventurous of mongers.)

I really could give a rat's ass about your rep. For the 3rd time, I had walked away from this matter, but since you wanted to revive it, the gloves are off. You have your own forum, tout away, misinform and misdirect away THERE.

If you're not gonna offer the BAQ board anything more than your phone number, the weather, and the Colombian exchange rate, then you're useless here. Just as you are in the Medellin thread and Bogota thread. Now go to your corner.

There's nothing wrong with local guide services, IF honorable. You are just trying to profit off of these dudes' lack of knowledge about BAQ. Plain and simple.
I did the WALKING before I did the TALKING. I don`t know what the hell you mean by "reviving" and I could not care less either.

Anyhow these other places you mentioned PELUQUERIA VICTOR Cr. 48 No. 69-84 has a for sale sign as you can see the by picture and the "v8' you mentioned is a NICE empty lot now.I checked them out TODAY.

Almacen variedades gone or never existed

So your FREE information is as good as crap.

I will just leave you here talking to yourself and making a hell of a lot of noise.

You seem to be very good at that.

Now, would you call a Teacher DISHONEST for charging for what he knows?

MAY BE YOU WOULD.

How else EINSTEIN, would a guide make money but by taking people to the places HE KNOWS and showing them around?

Knowlege is power and time is money just in case you did not know.

So shut the fuck up nibs. Peter.

Hoof Hunter
10-19-05, 23:35
Now, would you call a Teacher DISHONEST for charging for what he knows?

MAY BE YOU WOULD.

How else EINSTEIN, would a guide make money but by taking people to the places HE KNOWS and showing them around?
But you're not a teacher, you're a fraud.

Knowlege is power and time is money just in case you did not know.
No truer words spoken and misspelled by a tout. Man do you fit the bill.

However, real money isn't made on guide and translation services, in case YOU didn't know. Where's the website? Where's the company location? Oh yeah, in the street.

Matter of fact, shouldn't you be paying Jackson for advertising here? You're a tout, simple enough. And like a virus, you're just spreading your crap all over the Colombia forum, again, offering nothing but your number.

So shut the fuck up nibs. Peter.

As you are now in your own glorious thread also, you appear to resemble the same Nibs. Except, at least Nibs has actually mongered in many places and contributed monger info in various countries. Remember, this is a monger site. You have one city (BAQ), and have contributed.....nada. Even Nibs, as unintelligible as his posts are, has more honor amongst mongers than you!!! Now back to your beach, tout. Good riddance!!!

Hoof Hunter
10-20-05, 06:20
Have you ever been to Barranquilla? Or Colombia? That's right, you already said no! Posted 10-06-05 at 19:53.

At this period of time I don`t have any plans to go to Columbia and if I have not posted my great mongering experiences abroad, is because I have not done any yet.

So what exactly is your point of view in any of this? What are you defending? And how could you be defending anything? I'm not trying to be funny in bringing this up. Just stating facts.

Another fact: Here is one of the Jackson's rules of the ISG board.

No Self-Promotion: Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any website, forums, email address, business, multi-level marketing activity, or other entities that you have an affiliation with EXCEPT in the classified advertising section.
So, again, what are you defending?

If you notice, your mentor Peter conveniently omitted that I stated that the info on the mongering spots in BAQ is over a year old. As they are casas, of course they can change locations in the course of a year. This can happen in any city. I experienced the closed casa issue in Sao Paolo. Oh well, shit happens. Look for the next one. I dare say Sao Paolo, a huge city with over 18+ million people, is much more dangerous than BAQ. He can try to discredit me, but he won't correct me with updated info. Don't you think that would be helpful to the board?

The info is mine. He conveniently did not address the bar and disco scene that I mentioned where you will find many available women as well. Nor the restaurants. Why would he do that? He probably doesn't even know some of those places I listed. I wonder if he's gonna try to post pictures of the locations for those places when he is able to find them. Just like providing a list for mongers, I doubt it. Just calling a spade, a spade.

Quick note on Nibu: Yes, his posts are annoying. I rarely read them. He has his own threads to post to his own delight there. Why people want to engage him there is pretty interesting.

My experience with Nibu: while I was in Lima earlier this year, he made it a point a couple of times to stop by my hotel, while he was taking some other mongers on a monger loop around Lima, to see if I wanted to check out the sites as well. From some of the other mongers from this board that I met there in Lima, he did selfless things like that all the time when he's out mongering. What did he want in return? Absolutely nothing. Never did get around to catching up with him, but he's alright with me. There's honor in his actions.

You, my friend, should listen, experience, then talk. You may learn something about yourself in the process.

Why don`t you just shut the hell up already and stop making so much noise over nothing?

he has proven what you posted is nothing but bullshit.

And why would you compare him to the biggest idiot nibu? When did he ever say he was a monger?

you call fraud a guy that posts his real name, phone and cell number and email and makes no other claims about what he does?

What are you envious?

Go do some real updated reading , so next time you post and claim the information is yours. at least the information will be useful.
motolo.

Prosal
10-20-05, 09:17
[QUOTE=Hoof Hunter]But you're not a teacher, you're a fraud.
You have one city (BAQ), and have contributed.....nada. QUOTE]

I have to disagree, this guy is a true mine of precious informations. lol

He almost daily cut'n pasts Yahoo Weather for Barranquilla, gives us the COP$ exchange rates and recently has even posted the links for Sofia Vergara and Shakira websites !

That's contribution !!!

lol

Hoof Hunter
10-20-05, 16:14
Will you shut the hell up already so that we can get back to normal here, your post said you were in Baranquila 2 weeks ago. funny how you did not notice all those places you brag about and know so well were gone. The best you can do is shut up.may be we will forget all about it. Elversele.

I was in BAQ in Sept., in July, in April, in Feb, etc..... What's your point? I'm not bragging at all. Just giving back specific info to the board, as done all over ISG.

I NEVER said I was at these monger places 2 weeks ago either. NEVER. Funny you could have read that I stated that the list of monger locations was created over a year ago. I also stated that I don't need to monger in BAQ. I also stated that no one really needs to monger in BAQ. The available beautiful girls are plentiful. Spanish and a little game helps.

There is plenty of other info (bars/discos/restaurants/etc) that I listed as well that cannot be disputed by him. Notice dude has absolutely nothing to say about them, nor previously mentioned any of them in his 2-3+ years on the board. Dude will probably now include them into his repertoire of places to guide you.

My main point is this: when you come to the BAQ forum or any forum on ISG, do you want specific information? Or some dude constantly dangling a carrot in your face with little else for financial gain? Why should BAQ be treated any different that any other city? The dude's a sham. I only wanted to bring his BS game to light.

You go back and look at his posts. His phone number, exchange rate info, the weather. Tell me if I'm wrong. Now go to any other thread in just Colombia alone. Where is there any evidence of valuable info on BAQ offered to the board by him? The shit's been going on too long. He's been taking the board for a ride. Enough is enough.

Final point, then I'll leave the 3 of you to stew over this. These are Jackson's rules. How am I wrong for calling this dude out? And what exactly are YOU defending? I'm done here.

No Personal Contact Information: Please do not post any personal email address, telephone numbers or street addresses in the Forum. Please use the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Please review the Posting Guidelines below for more information.

No Self-Promotion: Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any website, forums, email address, business, multi-level marketing activity, or other entities that you have an affiliation with EXCEPT in the classified advertising section.

Lima Busy
10-20-05, 17:16
HH,
I find it amazing that the same names that attack Nibu all the time have shown up here to defend the tout and flame you.

It won't be long before they start accusing you of bieng Nibu in disguise.
Take heart my friend that the rest of the board is well aware of these losers and do not pay attention to there reports.

Keep up your good work!

LB

Peter Solano
10-20-05, 18:46
HH,
I find it amazing that the same names that attack Nibu all the time have shown up here to defend the tout and flame you.

It won't be long before they start accusing you of bieng Nibu in disguise.
Take heart my friend that the rest of the board is well aware of these losers and do not pay attention to there reports.

Keep up your good work!

LB
He should be alright in YOUR book, as WE ALL know AT LEAST you three stooges are ONE, NIBU RAPHAEL, HOOF HUNTER, and you LIMA BUSY.

Or you thought for one minute I did not know.

I guess by me having my own space without being quarantined like you, was more than what you could handle wasn`t it NIBU? or whatever.

And it is exactly the fact that I am not a loser like you that kills you.

And just wait to see what I have stored for you, I will prove you have never been here.

That`s right "Keep up the good work" keep posting bullshit that you know nothing about. Peter.

Surfer
10-20-05, 21:12
PEOPLE v. PETER SOLANO: INDICTMENT FOR UNJUSTIFIED AD HOMINEM ATTACKS ON Hoof Hunter & Lima Busy.

First, I know LimaBusy PERSONALLY (met him last month in Lima). He generously shares his time and knowledge with NO EXPECTATION OF REWARD.
He is NOT NIBU.

Second, I know HoofHunter electronically, and he knows (and shares) more info on Colombia than you ever have. Again, WITH NO EXPECTATION of reward. He is NOT NIBU.

Third, I do not know Nibu personally, But I CAN say with certainty that neither Lima Busy nor Hoof Hunter is Nibu.

Fourth, by your OWN ADMISSION your SOLE reason for participating in this forum is to make money by offering guide services to members. Even Jackson deems you an "advertiser", NOT a "member".

Fifth, I have ALWAYS been very polite to you despite DESPISING your ilk (really a form of chulo preying on the naivete of newbies). I also find it annoying that even though you now have your own forum, you CONTINUE to post FREQUENLTY in other forums. You say, correctly, that you are not quarantined and can post wherever you want. Under the CURRENT rules that is true, but I intend to send a PM to Jackson suggesting he revisit the amount of latitude he gives you because, IMHO, you are abusing that freedom. Based on past experience, he is QUITE receptive to suggestions from the elite members.

Sixth, you can accuse me of being yet another incarnation of NIBU, but ANYBODY who follows this board will IMMEDIATELY know that to be impossible and you will further erode what little credibility you have left.

Seventh, LOTS of members dislike having "advertisers" on this forum but will suffer in silence without commenting. MANY of the truly elite mongers do not even post on this board BECAUSE of the presence of advertisers (like you). I accepted your presence heretofore, but now that you have begun personally attacking guys who actually CONTRIBUTE WITH NO EXPECTATION OF REWARD you can now add "Surfer" to your list of enemies.

As to Motolo and Elverslee, I urge you to reread ALL of Peter's posts BEFORE deciding to align yourselves with an ADVERTISER who adds SPAM (while attacking CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS). If you want weather in Barranquilla, go to weather.com. If you want the exchange rate for the peso, go to Bloomberg. What Peter "contributes" is WORTHLESS drivel while HoofHunter has contributed information on mongering (information which which Peter tries to sell).

Hoof Hunter
10-20-05, 22:22
In all accounts that you just posted, you are absolutely dead-on correct. I really just had enough of the crap and had to publicly expose this dude. You guys see exactly what I see.

As for me, I'm off to Brasil. Hopefully Jackson WILL quarantine his ass to his own thread by the time I return.

Monger on, mongers!!!

PEOPLE v. PETER SOLANO: INDICTMENT FOR UNJUSTIFIED AD HOMINEM ATTACKS ON Hoof Hunter & Lima Busy.

First, I know LimaBusy PERSONALLY (met him last month in Lima). He generously shares his time and knowledge with NO EXPECTATION OF REWARD.
He is NOT NIBU.

Second, I know HoofHunter electronically, and he knows (and shares) more info on Colombia than you ever have. Again, WITH NO EXPECTATION of reward. He is NOT NIBU.

Third, I do not know Nibu personally, But I CAN say with certainty that neither Lima Busy nor Hoof Hunter is Nibu.

Fourth, by your OWN ADMISSION your SOLE reason for participating in this forum is to make money by offering guide services to members. Even Jackson deems you an "advertiser", NOT a "member".

Fifth, I have ALWAYS been very polite to you despite DESPISING your ilk (really a form of chulo preying on the naivete of newbies). I also find it annoying that even though you now have your own forum, you CONTINUE to post FREQUENLTY in other forums. You say, correctly, that you are not quarantined and can post wherever you want. Under the CURRENT rules that is true, but I intend to send a PM to Jackson suggesting he revisit the amount of latitude he gives you because, IMHO, you are abusing that freedom. Based on past experience, he is QUITE receptive to suggestions from the elite members.

Sixth, you can accuse me of being yet another incarnation of NIBU, but ANYBODY who follows this board will IMMEDIATELY know that to be impossible and you will further erode what little credibility you have left.

Seventh, LOTS of members dislike having "advertisers" on this forum but will suffer in silence without commenting. MANY of the truly elite mongers do not even post on this board BECAUSE of the presence of advertisers (like you). I accepted your presence heretofore, but now that you have begun personally attacking guys who actually CONTRIBUTE WITH NO EXPECTATION OF REWARD you can now add "Surfer" to your list of enemies.

As to Motolo and Elverslee, I urge you to reread ALL of Peter's posts BEFORE deciding to align yourselves with an ADVERTISER who adds SPAM (while attacking CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS). If you want weather in Barranquilla, go to weather.com. If you want the exchange rate for the peso, go to Bloomberg. What Peter "contributes" is WORTHLESS drivel while HoofHunter has contributed information on mongering (information which which Peter tries to sell).

Ricker
10-20-05, 23:33
Well, of course, IMHO ...

Peter, I always thought you were a nice dude on this site ... but ... por favor ... enough of the little attacks on the Hoof Hunter.

Really, I don't know Hoof Hunter, but it's OBVIOUS that he's just another dude posting free information from his experiences ... nothing more.
He's not other posters (NIbu / Lima) disguised as Hoof Hunter ... that's ridiculous.

If there's outdated information ... big deal ... correct it ... no reason to attack.
I'm sure there's all kinds of outdated info on this site ... including stuff I've posted ... it's normal ... that's why we continue to post ... things change.

PETER ... seriously ... it's not a big deal ... and it would be the classy thing to do ... and it would probably bring you more business ....

.... Stay in your section ... state that you are a Guide and will give information for money upon arrival.
Guys will use you and guys will pay you ... because some guys like guides ... that's if you're a professional and classy guy.

If you're perceived as deceptive, talk in half-truths, post attacks on other guys ... your business will worsen or disappear ... that's true.

Take care amigo.

Tony D
10-21-05, 01:13
I do not know Hoof, but I have benefited from his **FREE** information on this site and others many times. I would hate for Hoof to stop posting due to Peters attacks.

You can easily see from Peter's post that the information he provides is useless and at times WRONG (not out-of-date). Just take a look under the Medellin thread, trying to be a "know-it-all", he posted incorrect airport codes for Medellin and Barranquilla. Barranquilla is BAQ not BQ. Noboby flamed or attacked him for this. Peter has no class.

Has anybody even used his services and able to provide a review???

Earlier this year I asked him for a quote to post an Ad, he asked for $150 USD. RIP-OFF

Tom 33
10-21-05, 06:19
I do personally know Hoof. And a good friend of mine is a good friend of his. I don't always agree with everything he says. But this time I do.

Peter Solano
10-21-05, 16:36
ok guys you believe what you want to believe, I was going to post pictures of La Troja to see if you would consider it safe , especially for an IRISH looking guy WHITE TALL AND BLONDE who really would stand out,to go there, hell I would not even go to that place myself, but you want to go fine by me, after all it is YOUR ass not mine.But I would take no client of mine there.

I was also going to post pictures of where the Zona Rosa is and the road it is located on. Hard to miss especially now that LA 38 is being repaired so it is almost mandatory to pass it,coming from the Airport or going and coming from Ctg. But hh WAS here 2 weeks ago and MISSED ok.

BUT this I really have to make a coment on a place hh referred people to, the V8, the only way he could know about this place was by READING a report from a guy I took there, as the real name of the place was " ESTADERO FAMILIAR DOÑA MARIA, now gone.

NOBODY but US, my friends and I knew that place by the V8 name, it was a private joke between us,I told Solo, about it but I guess he missunderstood as it did not make sense to him why it was called like that, and the original name was too long for him to remember anyway, so v8 was simple enough.

So what do I prove here?

hh reads postings, nothing wrong with that.Reading gives you knowledge and knowledge gives you power.

Will this prove he has been here, or at least to those places? Up to you to believe what you want.

Fine guys, Have fun. THANKS Ricker, I guess class always will stand out. Peter.

Cream on Top
10-22-05, 14:22
Can we go back to NORMAL here?

yes it would be appreiciated.... although when you read this :

So the moral here is "want a paid guide use him, want to save a few bucks, go on your own." Motolo.

Do we have to understand when we need information we have to pay for it? I do not think this board is made for this purpose. I also believe that is why Peter got advertiser status and his own box. Pay to know a good location for chica's seems to me quiet outrageous and far away from the purpose of this board. (you are right)ELVERSELE back to NORMAL.
To pay for help to put an ad in a BAQ newspaper seems fair enough. Up to everybody how much he wants to pay for it. Don't yawn about prices for services. Up to you what you wanna negociate with the advertiser.

Peter I do not believe because you disagree or have problems with HH you should avoid your intentions to share common knowledge about places and pictures of BAQ zona rosa. When you do this indeed you loose credibilty.

like you state

.....I was also going to post pictures of where the Zona Rosa is and the road it is located on........

intentions are ONE, doing it and gaining trust and buisiness this way is #TWO.

John05
10-22-05, 15:13
Peter,

Please stop tempting me with these hot, hot stars. You and I and most rich and even handsome men will never have those two girls. They are the cream of the crop....international superstars.

I think that a lot of guys do not appreciate what you bring to help them. Most of them simply want to get drunk and go to get some cheap sex at a low level brothel. Easy for a local like you to find those.

The secret is finding all of the other places in the city to go and have fun and see girls and do all of the other things. Probably 99% of the mongers all go to the same places which they read about in the internationalsexguide.

I see that a lot in Thailand. A city with millions of people and these guys all go to the same 5 or 6 places. Makes them look pretty stupid. It does not sound difficult to find hookers in the zona rosa. What about the super hot girls in the rest of the city? What strategies work best for the gringo in BAR with the local pretty girls? I am sure that they are different than the US girls.

Peter Solano
10-22-05, 19:24
Peter,

Please stop tempting me with these hot, hot stars. You and I and most rich and even handsome men will never have those two girls. They are the cream of the crop....international superstars.

I think that a lot of guys do not appreciate what you bring to help them. Most of them simply want to get drunk and go to get some cheap sex at a low level brothel. Easy for a local like you to find those.

The secret is finding all of the other places in the city to go and have fun and see girls and do all of the other things. Probably 99% of the mongers all go to the same places which they read about in the internationalsexguide.

I see that a lot in Thailand. A city with millions of people and these guys all go to the same 5 or 6 places. Makes them look pretty stupid. It does not sound difficult to find hookers in the zona rosa. What about the super hot girls in the rest of the city? What strategies work best for the gringo in BAR with the local pretty girls? I am sure that they are different than the US girls.
You are right about That John05!!!

And it you try to help out they knock you, so here you loose either way, they knock you if you do, they knock you if you don`t.

I guess my only fault is to try to make an honest buck,no body else here can say anything different, people forget here that everyone but me use handles, so, many times I take out guys from here or other forums and I don`t even know.

And I will not ask, I respect their privacy, and a few I know about because they tell me.

They use your services, paid you , thank you and tip you at times and that is it.

With some you keep contact with others you don`t.

And very few take the trouble to write something good about you, but they will tell their friends about you, and that is what I always rely on SPOKEN REFERRALS.

BUT should you screw a person up or rip him off, he will be writing on the board about you for months, that is how things work.

People forget it takes time and money to get to know places, so I always have to keep updating and I feel capable of finding a guy what he wants, a classy non pro girl like your type of a pro for most guys, or even a decent wife for some also.

And those who scream the loudest are ussually the biggest bullshiters.

Posting the wrong advice about places THEY READ ABOUT, and have never been to, and that are unsafe or no longer there , and some guys here make them KINGS.

Good, let them get screwed when they go to the wrong places.

Luckily I have decent people on my side like yourself and others and those are the ones I am really interested in working for. Thanks for your kind words, Peter.

Peter Solano
10-22-05, 20:29
yes it would be appreiciated.... although when you read this :

Do we have to understand when we need information we have to pay for it? I do not think this board is made for this purpose. I also believe that is why Peter got advertiser status and his own box. Pay to know a good location for chica's seems to me quiet outrageous and far away from the purpose of this board. (you are right)ELVERSELE back to NORMAL.
To pay for help to put an ad in a BAQ newspaper seems fair enough. Up to everybody how much he wants to pay for it. Don't yawn about prices for services. Up to you what you wanna negociate with the advertiser.

Peter I do not believe because you disagree or have problems with HH you should avoid your intentions to share common knowledge about places and pictures of BAQ zona rosa. When you do this indeed you loose credibilty.

like you state

intentions are ONE, doing it and gaining trust and buisiness this way is #TWO.
NO I doubt that was what MOTOLO meant to say, unless I am wrong, the way I understood it was if you want a paid guy use one, if you want to save money go on your own.

After all the board is packed with information, not all good, not all updated, but it is there.

But I think people should be more RESPONSIBLE, recommed places you actually have been to, not the ones you read about from other people, things change, especially in our scene, what was safe yesterday, might be unsafe today.

Who better than a local tour guide would know, after all you are paying me to keep you safe aren`t you?

The only reason WHY I have an ADVERTISER status, and MR. JACKSON , could verify that, is because I ASKED him to.

I felt it was honest on my part.

I am not a monger, I am a tour guide, and as one I expect to get paid for what I do, I think I have every right in the world to make an honest buck.

And those who really have used me know that I knock my balls to get them what they want, from good service at the restaurants, to their hotels, to finding them the kind of girl they want.

I even BABYSIT for them " DID THEY GIVE YOU THE CARD BACK? DO YOU HAVE YOUR WALLET? YOUR ID? " And as ridiculous as it might sound,

God knows how many times I saved guys from loosing thier cards and their wallets.

I am not new at this, I have been doing this for over 8 years now I am not perfect, either, but have not had any complains, and when they guys come back , I am the one they look up again, until they learn their way around and can do it on their own.

Nothing wrong with that.

A few times here and you learn your way, I have crossed former clients at the mall and I am always happy to see them again and see how well they are doing.

I got started working as a guide for single`s tours coming to Bquilla. And got tired of seeing how some decent guys really get ripped off.

Everything costs them outdated girls addresses, and phone numbers about $10 a piece, the videos, pictures , the introductions, etc. Nothing is free.

And a tour alone is over $800 and that includes nothing, just the right to go see a whole bunch of women.

Man I can take you to a sports arena and you get the same results for a fraction of the price. that is where and ad beats a tour by far in costs and benefit.

And the only thing the owners Americans in most cases want is to make money off you. But they will scream as loud as they can " HOW MUCH THEY CARE ABOUT YOU"

I posted something in my space I think you should read.

But you get tired too, why should you help if no one is going to appreciate?

I had decided never to post here again to avoid bothering people like Surfer , who I had respected for his knowledge, and class but I guess I was wrong about him.

I guess everyone if free to post even the dumbest comments, but should I just make a statement, I am abussing my freedom and I should be SELF-QUARANTINED to my own space.

Fine no problem, I am very lucky to have it thanks to Mr. Jackson and a few other guys. So from now on I will only place info there.

Most times when you take a guy out from a board, let`s take this one, the guy pays and leaves and that is it.

Very few bother to post about you, BUT screw them up, and they wil be writing about you for months.

Ok guy, thanks for your words, I will post some pictures but in my space, I will leave the rest of Colombia to you guys,( you never see me post in other Countries, why should I) to post what you want . up to you what and who you want to believe.

I sent one of the classiest guys here RICKER a warning in a PM about one of the places recommended here.

He is free to post it here, I am sure it will save some skin as a guy we knew got screwed really bad, and he was not even an American, just a Colombian born, Spanish speaking guy like me. Who thought that because he was going to get a pro really cheap he was going to be safe, he found out otherwise THE HARD WAY.

I am sure Ricker would be kind enough to send you a copy if you PM.

Thanks again, back to my corner.

Let`s all let this thread go back to normal. Peter.

Tony D
10-23-05, 00:38
Peter,

Why don't you list your services (at least the common ones) and their cost. To avoid exchange rate fluctuations, list them in COL Pesos.

Also, clarify what posting an Ad consists of, is it just a simple classified type Ad or is it more. Provide details to justify the cost.

TD

Ricker
10-23-05, 01:47
Nice post senor Peter ... especially the nice part about me ... hahaha.

Anyway, very well put and now ... time to get back to business.

I fortunately met a really cool and sexy chica de Barranquilla ... so I'll be on my way down there shortly.

Hopefully I'll be able to make my way around town and post some info here.

I'm prob going to meet up with Peter for a cerveza and because I'm an excelent judge of character (haha) ... I'll see como es este Colombiano.

Suerte!

PS ... I also met a really sexy chica last week in Maracaibo, Venezuela ... I'm going to post her foto in the Venezuela section.

Peter Solano
10-23-05, 06:34
Nice post senor Peter ... especially the nice part about me ... hahaha.

Anyway, very well put and now ... time to get back to business.

I fortunately met a really cool and sexy chica de Barranquilla ... so I'll be on my way down there shortly.

Hopefully I'll be able to make my way around town and post some info here.

I'm prob going to meet up with Peter for a cerveza and because I'm an excelent judge of character (haha) ... I'll see como es este Colombiano.

Suerte!

PS ... I also met a really sexy chica last week in Maracaibo, Venezuela ... I'm going to post her foto in the Venezuela section.Este Colombiano es MUY BUENA GENTE JA JA. looking forward to meeting you Ricker, Peter.

Peter Solano
10-23-05, 07:36
I also met a really sexy chica last week in Maracaibo, Venezuela ... I'm going to post her foto in the Venezuela section.Yes Ricker, I saw her, real nice, does she have a sister for me? je je je.

I did not post my comment there as I said I will only post here, and I like to keep my word. But I wanted you to know that I saw her. Peter.

Peter Solano
10-23-05, 20:25
Peter,
Jackson must like you a lot, by moving most posts here you now have 100 posts in your space, and I am sure will attract even more attention.I told you so....PSIIYes, I have always believed that. I am much happier this way. Thanks, Peter.

Ricker
10-23-05, 23:10
Peter ... voy a Barranquilla prontisimo.

Peter, I tried to send you a PM but you were full.

I have a deal for ya ... me ayudas y te ayudo.

PM me when you have espacio en your mail box.

Chevere!

Peter Solano
10-23-05, 23:15
Peter ... voy a Barranquilla prontisimo.

Peter, I tried to send you a PM but you were full.

I have a deal for ya ... me ayudas y te ayudo.

PM me when you have espacio en your mail box.

Chevere!Yes I know, I am getting a lot of emails and PMs, fabulous, I have already PMed. You. Peter

John05
10-24-05, 05:46
Check yourself when you get there and you will know if it is a fair price for the newspaper ad. I think people will call you on it if it is too high. Peter lives on referrals. He can not afford to waste his money on one huge mistake like that. Give him some credit.

Tom 33
10-24-05, 13:01
There is an E-mail address for classified ads at http://www.eluniversal.com.co/.

Latina Passion
10-25-05, 05:01
First of all I have not a problem with a guy making a buck or two, not sure if this is the place to do it but hell lets take a look at that and how it is done!

We have the AR mansion, The Md mansion, The Cartagema Mansion and soon to come The Bogota Booty Palace PM me OK!

I see a few BIG difference in the above mentiones and do not forget my palace guys ok, I'll give you a real bang for your buck trust me!

For the above mentioned it is like this, first of all from what I have seen they are not all over the entire freaking South American Board sayong come here no come here if you where in BAQ I could help you, no from what I have seen they stay on there thread NOT trying to Solicit guys! To me even that is fine1

But the BIG difference is this, I think if I asked any of the above guys out on where to find a quick lay their response would be this including Sir Jackson himself!

I would get this type of response, read the fucking threads LP, or read the threads LP oh I see your coming in hot and heavy! Well, I recommend this my place is the best place in all the land,or you have casa de gringo, for you non speaking espanol types, or you can try pussy galore, located at 1313 Mogingbird Lane!

I ask a guy for help, I tell look cuming in hot and heavy, my window of opportunity is four hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what do I get in return and this is not verbatim, but close enough!

"See, you have to understand that if I post about casas, people will start thinking I am trying to steer business that way because I get a kick back"

And me not being a monger I don't use these places"

In his next breath! "Got you. As places come up I will place the addresses, but again, unless I have used those places myself I will not recommend any."

I'm sorry but talk to me like I'm a fucking two year old, but how in the hell can you say in one breath, I'm not a monger and in the very next breath I will post the addresses if i use those places!

First of all not asking for a recommendation, just an address and if the place is safe or not would be helpful!

Then the next thing I get is, when you come to BAQ give me a call, I'll buy the first beer, I will point out the casaa to you, OK as if i don't understand the concept of time i$ money!

OK, guys I looked at both HH posts and the other guys, dude is all over the South American board saying cum to BAQ and I will hook you up, again do not take my word for it read his post!

The reason why I wrote this post, I got a PM from a member that said I'm tiredof seeing members getting hosed, and that made me think of all of the FREE info that I have gotten from this great forum of ours and i thought to myself damn HH is right!

Then i went way back and took a look at the other guys post, and I mean way back, hell you guys call the ball!

Look I agree with HH so if you guys need help with a place to stay in BAQ for Carnaval PM me 100% free info I will post, and if you guys need an add ran in BAQ or CTG PM me I will cut the other guys rates by half! And will I make a buck or two not directly but I will in PUSSY haven for free!

Look my girl lives in BAQ, and I will make sure my brothers get hooked, Carnaval guys I will have my girl start to look for rooms in BAQ and will post as soon as I get the infor from her! Because like HH this is bull shit!

Latina Passion
10-25-05, 07:38
Sorry, my friend but what cover are you refering to? My claim to fame is why pay more and to date that stands just as it is!

First of all I did I mention Mr. Solano? So who did you think I was referring to?

OK, you have figured me out I have blown my cover, damn your good! 100,000 200,000 pesos to me is what Lunch? Damn if i made 200,000 a day what would I do, just let me count the ways! I'm in hog heaven now brother!

Now I'm willing to cut my dead mother's throat, do you have any shame man?

LOL, dude come the fuck on, he is willing to show me where the casa's are? B---- please we both know time that time is money, so Peter said he would buy me the first beer! Tell the truth and shame the devil, who would have really paid for that first beer after everything was said and done?

Opportunity; To make money? You got be there, I did want to have my 69 Mach 1 all said and done and I thought Wow what a way to make money to do just that

Grand Daddy.Por Favor look at my last few post!

Pops you bore me, sorry but HH was right, nothing but SELF promotion with your boy!

Look pops if Im ask for an address for a casa what should I get?

The run around or an address?

HH: A bullshiter? Damn at least the man trys to give out FREE info pops!

How the hell is he going to know if six months from now that the intel is going to be good?

Dick head the difference between your boy and mine is this!

HH will tell me this this is what I have it is what it is, your boy will tell me this is what I have lets get a beer and $$$$$$$$!

WHO would TRUST you? you have just blown your cover , an opportunist who would cut your Mother`s throat for your own benefit. I would rather pay a guy who had been straight from the begining that an opportunist like you that now saw the opportunity to make money , but you " JUST WANT TO HELP YOU BRO" Yeah right.

Peter , even said it " they knock you if you do, they knock you if you don`t" the guy was nice enough to offer to show you were the sexshop was and even offer to pay for your first beer as a friendly gesture. I don`t recall ever reading he was going to charge you for that. And now you are trying to cut his throat for that? he is right again, this board is full of ingrates.

To me it was clear from the beggining that all this bullshit with HH was more on PERSONAL BASIS than anything else.The board was just used as an excuse.

To me, HH is nothing but a big bullshitter, and it was proven he was never to those places.

Next thing we willl hear from you is that you are moving down and will show your BROS the place just for pocket money.

I would not use YOUR SERVICES, even if you would do it for free. And don`t come back saying what a great guy you are, and that you just want to help your BROS.....Because THAT is BULLSHIT. Motolo.

Ricker
10-25-05, 12:25
Ok amigos ... I think we get it.

No big deal ... Senor Peter already said he was now going to remain in his own thread ... he was relying on word of mouth and repeat business and from guys that read his thread here for business.

Hoof Hunter is a good dude ... has helped me in the past and I would return the favor.

Peter Solano aint the devil either just because he's trying to make a buck ... believe it or not, some guys might like to have a personal guide down in Colombia ... no matter how much they read in this site.

Peter has agreed to remain in his section ... a classy move.

We've been over this already ... If you don't want to read Peter Solano info ... skip his section ... all this drama ... like una novela "Betty la fea".

Man, I've been doing this for years, and I might just hook up with Peter for grins and get a quick low-down ... no big deal.

Let's get back to fun! Suertre!

Tom 33
10-25-05, 14:46
I live in Cartagena. Hoof has been in my apartment in Cartagena several times. He has been in BAQ many more times.

Of course you don't know me from Adam. Maybe I'm Nibu.

Peter Solano
10-25-05, 18:14
I live in Cartagena. Hoof has been in my apartment in Cartagena several times. He has been in BAQ many more times.

Of course you don't know me from Adam. Maybe I'm Nibu.2 y 2 son 4 y 4 8 y 8 16.Just by coincidence ALL this guys have been to or live in Peru and ALL speak spanish, QUE COSA TAN RARA NO?

Hell, next time I will WATCH out who I offer to help FOR NOTHING. These are the kind of things that make you want to say fuck them, let them get screwed, after all it is their ass not mine.

I could take guys to places here where you could get laid for US$2, yes you read it right US$2, and it might even include the ROOM, not sure though if your dick will fall out afterwards.But WHY pay more than you have to?

It is the same crap over and over again, THOSE TRYING to save the members a buck or two, yeah right, by telling them a guide is not needed here.Are those who speak Spanish and could get around easily anyway. And the same with the Ad, those will never place one anyway.

And it is not that you drop a coin in me and I start talking, I should not even get into this. but this is how it works By the 100th time.

A guy comes here, tells me Peter this is what I want to do,go shoping, see the town, go to the beach, go to a casa,to a bar, etc. How much do you charge per hour? Or lets go on a daily basis and that is it. Mas sencillo imposible.

luckily for me, the referrals I really count on are spoken ones from people that have really used my services before,and will tell his friends about me.And for me are many even if it bothers mis amigos. Not the writen ones where ANYBODY can write anything.

Lo mejor que puedo hacer es ignorar aquellos que aun sin haber estado aqui, hablan hasta por los codos y tratan de convencer la gente de cosas que realmente no son.Y si yo gano lo que gano es por que soy conocido en el medio y tengo buena reputacion,y los esfuerzos que has hecho para desacreditarme no te han funcionado. Peter.

Latina Passion
10-25-05, 18:31
So it is ok for one guy to make a buck off of the Forum, but if a persons trry to do the same your opposed to it now why is that Mr. double standards!

First of all unlike you before I even made a comment about Peter, I went back and read most of his post, that's right I did do a little research before I opened my big mouth unlike yourself!

So what I did was go back to the very beginning and I took a look at some of Mr. Solano's s post, and I have to say not much FREE information shared by the man!

I asked one simple question, do you know any casa's de sex near El Prado, and what did I get a sales pitch plain and simple cut and dry!

So, I decided to read more post and the one that really got me was when a member asked for help finding a room for Carnaval, and they where told it is just about sold out, and that is NO way the case, according to my novia that LIVES in BAQ! I emailed her today, baby get me a list of hotels that have rooms available!

Within two hours this is what she found dick head! Royal Hotel has rooms $275,000 up to two people Tel# 095 356 0606 www.royalhotelbaq.com

Puerta del sol no rooms. Atlantic Blue Small Hotel $118,000 one person $151,000 for two. 095 368 0922 atlantic@metrotel.net.coo

Dan Carlton Big Hotel No Rooms.

Prado no rooms.

Barranquilla Plaza Big Hotel Has Rooms

Majestic Hotel Small Hotel has pool small hotel has rooms!

Hotel Sant Ines Apartment has Rooms!

Vallclaire Suites has rooms!

Peter Solano
10-25-05, 19:18
I asked one simple question, do you know any casa's de sex near El Prado, and what did I get a sales pitch plain and simple cut and dry!

Hey compadre, I did not say I was going to SELL you the beer, did I?

ALL I said was "we can walk to the sexshop from the Hotel and I even will buy you a beer, and I will show you the casas in between" Did I say I was going to charge you even for the beer? Or are you saying you would have to buy the next round? For your info I don`t drink.

Man I am SO sorry I ever offered to help you out GRATIS. This is what you get. Hablando de INGRATITUD. Coño.

And now you accuse me of not posting info for free? WHO would want to?

JA JA JA. Tu eres increible cabron nunca paras.Se nota aleguas que estas muriendote de hambre y la envidia te corroe.Te tengo lastima.

And sure YOU read posts No doubt about it, and did your NOVIA tell you ALL this places will ONLY give you a room if you paid it in advance?

I have just hung up the phone calling those places.

Carnival is a HIGH SEASON here, no other time of year like it, that is why prices on rooms triple during those 4 days, or she did not tell you that either or you could not find that info by reading other people`s posts? Peter.

Ricker
10-25-05, 20:11
Hey ... when is this famous Carnival anyway ... in Barranquilla?

Oh, the drama ........................................................

Tom 33
10-25-05, 20:35
Pretty much the whole month of Feb. http://web.elheraldo.com.co:8081/web/carnaval/reina.asp#

Ricker
10-25-05, 21:38
Thanks Tom, for the info and link ... also, my new chica in Barranquilla lives in a barrio called Soledad ... can't find it on Hoof's map ... any clue amigo?

Peter Solano
10-25-05, 23:42
Thanks Tom, for the info and link ... also, my new chica in Barranquilla lives in a barrio called Soledad ... can't find it on Hoof's map ... any clue amigo?Ricker,

When we meet here I will take you.

SI AMIGO GRATIS, I will not try to sell you a beer on the way, promise. LOL

I saw your other posting on the Barraquilla thread but I will not reply there.

About the murillo casas, they are across stret from Vivero murillo, that is Murillo which is calle 45 with Carrera 21, but I would not go there myself, not a safe place to hang inside.

check this out http://www.carnavaldebarranquilla.com/

Carnivals starts in Dec. after the 7th which we call VELITAS, than we have what we call PRE CARNAVAL ,and we have many events in between, like lectura del bando,Coronacion de la reina,la Guacherna, las cumbiambas de los clubs, etc. and it officially starts on feb 25th to the 28th.

Please get in touch we me I already sent you some info. Peter

On The Go
10-26-05, 04:22
How can someone blame you?

Sure there are a lot of penis cabezas here, it is all a personal matter nothing more.Every time you Peter get attention someone comes out of the blue and tries to prove you wrong.

I don`t know how you do it but you always get ahead. And that must be killing them. Good for you.

And what PSII said it is true, the publicity reverts to you on your behalf,and I doubt those assholes are the kind of clients you would like to help out anyway. Cheers, Motolo.

Your post was very well written and you spoke not only of your opinions but it is a opinion I feel is shared by most everyone on this forum. Thank you again for a post well done, and keep up the great job Peter as you are very appreciated and I hope to have the opportunity to use your services and meet you in the very near future.

Latina Passion
10-26-05, 04:28
I'm about done with this, however HH was right when he said that you would not post the list of casa's and I wonder why that is?

To answer a few of your questions no my Novia did not mention anything about paying in advance, due to the fact I did not ask her to inquire about that little tid bit, all I asked her to do was see if rooms where available during Carnival!

Peter, to hear you tell the story rooms for this festive event, are next to impossible to get, and that is just not the case, now is it?

Peter need I remind you once AGAIN, the guys on this forum are WORLD travelers, so I think needless to say AMIGO they kind of expect for the rates on rooms to double or even triple in price during Carnival!

Peter, no I did not expect you to go back on your promise to buy the first beer, but come on we both know that time is money, you know what I was talking about!

All I know is this, whenever I have asked for help on this Forum, I was given just that and not a sales pitch, and whenever a member has asked me for info they where given just that and again not a sales pitch!

Hell do not take my word for it read my post, Thailand, Peru, Margarita Island, Panama, Colombia!

Peter, I'm sure you offer a good service at a fair price, but if any of you guys want to shop and compare PM me I will give you the guide that I used a few months back in BAQ, and no I will not make a dime off of the info, I might get some free pussy, but hell can you blaim me?

I will give Peter this, against the opinion of most members on the Forum, if this is your first time to BAQ and your espanol is limited and you are flying solo, a guide is not a bad idea!

On The Go
10-26-05, 05:35
I just called my lady friend in Soledad Atlantico and she has lived in Barranquilla her whole life, and she told me without an advanced booking it is next to impossible to get decent accommodations during the festival period unless you have a advance booking well ahead of time.

Peter Solano
10-26-05, 06:08
THANKS to all, good to see still good people here.

To LP I can only say I am a man that delivers, ok sure, time IS money but I THOUGHT you were a nice guy and I must admit I fell for you and would have helped you free of charge even if I would never see you again. So WHERE is the sales pitch?

I have done that in the past ,but don`t like to brag about it,even a lot of times when it comes to paying time I say heck I have been here since 8 AM and it is 8 PM now, so that is 12 hours. JUST pay me for 8, and anybody that has REALLY used my services knows I don`t lie.

I have already explained why I don`t post addresses of casas, LP, and Since you like reading posts so much, go back and read some of mine.

And about Carnival, UNLESS you pay your room in advance nobody will reserve it for you, They won`t even take your booking without the money up front.And it is the first thing the Hotels still available will tell you.

And even IF they do, if I were you, I would bring a SLEEPING BAG AND A TENT with me as chances are when you get here, that room will be SOLD to someone who PAID in advance. And you might end up sleeping in a park.Any LOCAL here knows that.

And that is what I meant to say when I posted ALMOST everything is sold out, after all, all the upper class hotels were as early as Carnival finished this year as in the case of EL PRADO HOTEL.

How do I know?

I was there trying to find a room for a future client of mine.

To Elversele, I charge US$5/hour.Peter.

Member #4165
10-26-05, 08:14
Ricker,

I've been to B/quilla many times and when I'm there, I work in Malambo which is near Soledad. The airport you land in is in Malambo. When you leave the airport, hang a left and about 4 miles down the road you'll come to an intersection with a SAO (supermarket) on the right. If you turn right at that intersection, that whole barrio back there is Soledad.

Thanks Tom, for the info and link ... also, my new chica in Barranquilla lives in a barrio called Soledad ... can't find it on Hoof's map ... any clue amigo?

Ricker
10-26-05, 13:02
What I know about Peter so far is ... without even asking him ... he's looked for hotel rooms for me ... asking my preferences on rooms, budget, pool, etc.

No talk of charging me.

I just read his post ... he said he charges $5 / hour.

Dudes ... I know Colombia ... been living / exploring there for years ... mostly Medellin and Cali with a bit of Cartagena and Bogota thrown in.
I also really dig Venezuela ... lots of untapped opportunity there ...

And I speak pretty good Espanol.

Anyway ... enough about me ... jajajaja

The point is ... I don't know Barranquilla that well ... had a girlfriend there for about 5 days about 5 years ago ...

I'm going to meet up with Peter ... prob get a bite to eat, drink a cerveza or 2 and learn about the city.

Do I need a baby-sitter ... no ... is it cool / smart ... to have a friend ... a local guy when in Colombia ... well YES.

I'll pick his brain, get some good info, make a new friend ... buy the dude some beer / maybe a meal / give him a tip ... what I think he deserves ... and move on.

IMHO ... that's the way to make life nice and easy and fun in Colombia ... or really, whereever you travel.

And when I return ... of course I'll report on senor Peter's usefullness, etc ... as well as the fun that can be had in Barranquilla.

Peter ... thanks for the PMs and help ... I'll call ya / write ya soon.
Give me a price on a hotel ... good area ... que tiene una piscina ... la novia quiere aprender nadar.
Gracias amiguito.

Also to Hoof Hunter ... thanks for your help too ... nice info you've given me also ... wouldn't mind meeting up with you some day either.

Cuidate amigos ... que siempre tengan suerte!

Zidaho
10-27-05, 02:41
Peter thanks for all the contributions on this thread. I hope I can manage to meet you this trip. Would you please help me?? I am trying to get a sense of distance in looking at my map of Colombia. How much time does it take (generally) in a car between Barranquilla and Cartegena??

Realize you probably mentioned this but thought I could get a quickie answer from you. Anyway I do hope to hook up with you, if not this time then definitely next. I read the carnival in your City is second only to Rio carnival. Thanks.

Peter Solano
10-27-05, 02:53
Peter thanks for all the contributions on this thread. I hope I can manage to meet you this trip. Would you please help me?? I am trying to get a sense of distance in looking at my map of Colombia. How much time does it take (generally) in a car between Barranquilla and Cartegena??

Realize you probably mentioned this but thought I could get a quickie answer from you. Anyway I do hope to hook up with you, if not this time then definitely next. I read the carnival in your City is second only to Rio carnival. Thanks.Hi,

I would say somewwhere between 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours deppending on trafic and road conditions. I hope this helps.

Peter

Latina Passion
10-27-05, 04:22
Back-stabbing bastard, damn that really hurts, and your point is? So how far up Peter's ass is your head? Dude move on OK I said what I had to say and Peter said what he had to say, can you give it a rest now and just move the fuck on?

You remind me of that nagging bitching wife that will never let you forget ANYTHING! Three years later and here we go again, remember when you did this or that?

Look love, some guys have disagreed with me and that is OK in my book, but not one has gotten his panties in a wad like your ass!

Motolo, think about this OK, now really close your eyes and just think! I have been an active member on this Forum for about three years now!

Do you really think that I saw that Peter was making $5 whole bucks an hour and now it is time for LP to jump on that ban wagon and make a fucking killing!

To: Peter dude $5 an hour trust me in no way shape or form am I trying to belittle you, but it is what it is as far as the economic differences!

Perter,I disagreed with SOME not all of your post nothing more nothing less! And I shared my views with the board again nothing more nothing less!

Peter I understand your position 100%, but when I ask for help, that is what I expect nothing more nothing less, we can keep up with who is the blaim or we can break breed and let bye gones be bye gones, it's your call my friend!

AMAZING how ungrateful back-stabbing bastards some people can be. Lucky for you Peter, you did not meet up with this clown nor gave him any information. he would have used it against you for his own benefit for sure. Motolo

Admin
10-27-05, 05:06
Greetings everyone,

While I have not yet established a specific threshold for initiating a Serial Antangonist survey, I've received several complaints from Senior Members, which is enough for me.

Pursuant to the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy, I have posted a poll to ascertain the Membership's opinion regarding the cumulative reports of Motolo. This poll may be found in this Forum in it's own thread with the title "Is Motolo a Serial Antagonist?"

Please remember that this poll will close in 7 days.

Please remember that votes by new members (registering after today's date) will not be included in this poll's final vote tally.

In addition to your vote, I would also encourage you to post your comments.

You may review the Serial Antangonist Policy at
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-serialantagonists.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Primero
10-27-05, 23:37
Elversele, Peter and whoever,

I fear that the writing style is very similiar !. I would say that there is not a need for the likes of Peter and his 'ilk' here. There is no value after all. Before anyone starts on me, I would say, this site works well, in the sense that info is shared for free for everbodys interests. Lets keep it that way. I hope to contribute myself more so in the future, and when I do, I will not be a 'tease' about it. Keep on mongering and sharing :)

John05
10-28-05, 04:21
Peter what is your impression of the city of Cartagena for girls and nightlife? Some of the guys say that there are more things to do there. What do you think?

Peter Solano
10-28-05, 04:47
Peter what is your impression of the city of Cartagena for girls and nightlife? Some of the guys say that there are more things to do there. What do you think?HI John05,

Good to hear from you again buddy.

I will be honest to you as I always take pride in doing.

I have never lived there. I have been many times in my life there, had a great time, saw many beautiful girls , and since it always was a short stay, sure I found there were more things to do. And to me Cartagena IS Cartagena if you know what I mean, a lovely City.

Last week I had two great American guys here from Cartagena, and this was THEIR impression " Women here are prettier, and the people here friendlier. I don`t know if they were referring to me :):) Just kidding.

As far as night life goes, I was always with someone so I never got a chance to check it out. But I would dare say since it is a much smaller City MAYBE the action is limited.

JUST my opinion,

Peter

Peter Solano
10-28-05, 05:30
Elversele, Peter and whoever,

I fear that the writing style is very similiar !. I would say that there is not a need for the likes of Peter and his 'ilk' here. There is no value after all. Before anyone starts on me, I would say, this site works well, in the sense that info is shared for free for everbodys interests. Lets keep it that way. I hope to contribute myself more so in the future, and when I do, I will not be a 'tease' about it. Keep on mongering and sharing :)Primero, LP, Nibu or whatever or whoever "I fear that the writing style is very similiar"....

And the only reason why I am responding here not there is because it was my choice, NOT because HH OUTED me as you or him said. Heck I don`t even read the Barranquilla thread anymore. You guys want to be missleaded fine by me, you are on your own there.HAVE FUN.

Funny all these comments coming from a guy with only 3 posts,, ALL of them to attack me.

You actually went to register a ANOTHER account just for me?

Gee Gracias AMIGO.How many do you have already?

But You should have at least waited a bit, posted a lot of questions all over the place and then CHARGE.

And to me you are not PRIMERO, more like SEXTO or SEPTIMO.I am sure YOU know what I mean AMIGO, Peter :)

On The Go
10-28-05, 05:42
Motolo had the balls to call things like he sees them and now everyone want to kick his ass.
This will only prevent future posters from expressing what they feel.
I think this whole issue is ridiculous. True he has not done much mongering, but he has openly admited it. And to me and a lot of other people that is more appreciated than a bunch of bullshit reports about places they have never been to ,but have read about it.
If we are going to start knocking on people that dissagree on what other people think, this forum soon will be over. Elversele

No need for me to comment as your post was well said!!!!!

Zidaho
10-28-05, 06:08
Hummm, nice to know a specialist. I would think it would be a safe bus ride from Cartegena to Barranqilla. Maybe a decent two day trip just to check things out. If you are available I'll try to get in touch with you Peter. Thanks. $5.00 per hour that is well worth the while, perhaps I could rent a taxi and you could show me some reference points.

Peter Solano
10-28-05, 06:28
Hummm, nice to know a specialist. I would think it would be a safe bus ride from Cartegena to Barranqilla. Maybe a decent two day trip just to check things out. If you are available I'll try to get in touch with you Peter. Thanks. $5.00 per hour that is well worth the while, perhaps I could rent a taxi and you could show me some reference points.No problem, I would say a VAN ride would be safer than a bus and about only COL$10.000 or so more, you can get them at any hotel and they have door to door service.

Sure if I am free I will take you out,I have a guy here I am taking out, but he will be leaving Sunday, I was expecting Ricker, but never heard from the man again, not even my email about the room I got him, I would like to know if it is okay with him. So Ricker, if you are reading this, CONFIRMA MAN....:)

And I am expecting a new guy from Canada, so please PM and I will give you my email so that we can be in touch.

Peter

Ricker
10-28-05, 16:34
Hey Peter ... disculpame amigo ...

I travel a lot for a living and sometimes when I'm on the road, I don't have time to check e-mail.

I was in Curacao for a couple days ... met a nice Paisita ... chevere!

Anyway ... muchisimas gracias por la ayuda y mensaje acerca del hotel ... gracias gracias gracias!

Te aviso pronto ... Just got back to Miami and things are still a little screwed up here from el hurican Wilma.

I'll be in Barranquilla in a few days ... gracias a Dios por Colombia!

Hablamos amigo!

Peter Solano
10-29-05, 06:55
Condo for sale, located on Cra 51 with Calle 79th. Alto Prado, one of the nicest and safest areas of Barranquilla.

The Condo is on the 8th floor and here are some pictures of the Boulevar de la 51, where the building is on, panoramic views of what you can see from the balcony and windows and all the rooms.

The Condo has 2 bedrooms, 1 study that doubles as a guest room, full kitchen and laundry room, 1 garage, 3 full bathrooms, dining and living room.And a nice balcony.

Condo size 147 SQ MTS or 441 SQ FEET.
If anybody is interested, please PM for more details, Peter.

John05
10-29-05, 08:02
IHMO,

From the posts I have read it is not the easiest thing to own real estate in Colombia and even more difficult to buy it for a "fair" price. I come from California and here the market is very sophisticated. Anyone can locate comparable homes in that same area and see how much they have sold for. Of course, you can argue that the prices here are crazy to begin with. No wonder I rent an apartment. A 1 bedroom (small) townhouse with attached garage is $430,000 here. No that is crazy. If I can retire in 10 years I will only get maybe $500 per month to live on. I will starve in California for sure...maybe even in Colombia. Hope I can meet a rich girl soon... Ja ja ja.

Peter I have heard that a lot of older Americans with money buy places to retire in Colombia and then take it easy down there. Seen a lot of us gringos living in BAQ?

I have to make a PAC MAN costume for Halloween...I hate office parties! What happened to the ghost and monsters?

Peter Solano
10-29-05, 08:22
IHMO,

From the posts I have read it is not the easiest thing to own real estate in Colombia and even more difficult to buy it for a "fair" price. I come from California and here the market is very sophisticated. Anyone can locate comparable homes in that same area and see how much they have sold for. Of course, you can argue that the prices here are crazy to begin with. No wonder I rent an apartment. A 1 bedroom (small) townhouse with attached garage is $430,000 here. No that is crazy. If I can retire in 10 years I will only get maybe $500 per month to live on. I will starve in California for sure...maybe even in Colombia. Hope I can meet a rich girl soon... Ja ja ja.

Peter I have heard that a lot of older Americans with money buy places to retire in Colombia and then take it easy down there. Seen a lot of us gringos living in BAQ?

I have to make a PAC MAN costume for Halloween...I hate office parties! What happened to the ghost and monsters?
John05, I would just say it takes a little longer to get all the paper work and the tittle in order. But it is possible.

And about the price, you have someone serious appraise the property before you buy it, just like you would do it in the States.

just last week one of the two Americans I took out owns a condo in Cartagena, so that means it is at all possible to own property in Colombia. Aussie Greg in Medellin owns a Mansion , etc. See?

Do you have any idea the house you could have here for $430.000 ?
Not that you would want to have it either, you don`t want to show off your wealth to that extent, but I am just making comparisons.

You could live here NOWADAYS on $500, not like a king , but you would get by, but if the Dollar keeps loosing value to the Peso, things can get more complicated.

I would not say I have seen A LOT of Americans here, but I know two American men married to Colombian women living full time here.

Here are two more shots of Barranquilla I took from the Condo, the one that says Panoramic view 5, way in the back is the Magdalena River.

Remember that PAC MAN eats dots, may be AS Pac Man you can eat all the girls there:):):)
Cheers, Peter.

Lima Busy
10-29-05, 15:26
I will buy that apartment if I can have it for the Sq.Ft.price. Also do you offer a similiar conversion rate Peso/Dollar as Sq.Mts/Sq.Ft. as I might be interested in buying the rest of Columbia as well!

LB

Aussie Greg
10-29-05, 15:50
I can only advise as a Australian purchasing realestate here in Colombia, it might be different if your Americain.

Aussie Greg
10-29-05, 16:03
I can only advise as a Australian purchasing realestate here in Colombia, it might be different if your Americain.

I have purchased property here in Medellin, generaly its cheep compared to other coutries.

1) You need a Colombian I.D. to open a bank account ( Cedula )
2) To import money for the first time it will take longer ( it took me 3 and a half weeks ) they do all types of checks on you, the last time it took just 4 days.
3) You have 30 days to change the money into pesos.
4) Fill out the right documents with the bank so you can register your investment so you can in the future, take the money out again witout tax, profit will be taxed. ( if your lucky !! )
5) Find a good bi-lingual lawyer who knows about all this so you dont haft to bother ( I have a few )
6) If you spent over $100,000 USD then you qualify for permenent resendence. ( then you can vote !!!!! )

Its as simple as that, not interesed in giving out any other info as it has cost me a bundle to gain what I know, I can just put you on to lawyers who do my business and I trust.

The Aussie.

On The Go
10-29-05, 17:10

I have purchased property here in Medellin, generaly its cheep compared to other coutries.

2) To import money for the first time it will take longer ( it took me 3 and a half weeks ) they do all types of checks on you, the last time it took just 4 days.
4) Fill out the right documents with the bank so you can register your investment so you can in the future, take the money out again witout tax, profit will be taxed. ( if your lucky !! )
5) Find a good bi-lingual lawyer who knows about all this so you dont haft to bother ( I have a few )
6) If you spent over $100,000 USD then you qualify for permenent resendence. ( then you can vote !!!!! )

Its as simple as that, not interesed in giving out any other info as it has cost me a bundle to gain what I know, I can just put you on to lawyers who do my business and I trust.

The Aussie.

Aussie Greg,
If it has cost you a bundle to gain the knowledge of this information, then a man in your position I would think would want to share any and all information with others so they would not have to go through the cost and any hardships you might have experienced. It is my belief that is what this site is all about, not just collecting money from those who use your services at the mansion. If I have interpreted something wrong from your post I am sorry, but I thought you were more of a quality guy than a selfish one. If being selfish is the type of person you are, I would hope that any fellow mongers who might have been interested in using your mansion and services look elsewhere for there needs.

Lima Busy
10-29-05, 17:57

The Aussie.

Fundamently, I do not have any problem with Peter's service and AG's mansion business. I do have a problem when people give out wrong and misleading information for what ever purpose.

1. As in all SA and most of the world, the rules for RE ownership do not change based on nationality.

2. Policies for foreign owned bank accounts are determined at the corporate level. Generally if you are registered with your embassy as living in a foriegn country and can produce a notarized lease the bank will accept a letter of introduction from your embassy. You may get turned down at the bank clerk level, but if you kick it upstairs or go to a different bank eventually you will get it.

3. If you have a bank account opened with a check it could easily take 4 weeks for the funds to clear. Open the account with a few hundred in cash and then wire your money in and you should have it in a maxium of 3 day's.

4. Unless you buy the property for business purposes it will not help you get permanent residency.

5. You need citizenship not permanent residency to VOTE!

Generally the issue's you need to be concerned about are:
1.Clear title
2.RE transfer tax
3.Squatters rights
4.Repatriotazation
5. local zoning laws for air rights and view properties.

Like any investment the most important thing is DUE DILIGENCE!!!!!

Most SA countries will allow corporations to by RE. I find it best to use a "Offshore IBC" with bearer shares to avoid cap gains and inheritance tax issues. It also allows you to sell the corp instead of the property.

For more information it is best to subscribe to the countries ex-pat websites where you can get the benefit of free local advice for RE agents/lawyers and just about anything else.

I subscribe to two here in Peru and they have saved me hours of research and mistakes.

LB

Member #4351
10-29-05, 19:56
Sorry Lima Busy,

Here in Lima, I as a resident (with carnet extranjeria) can vote in municipal elections as well as run for Mayor of Lima if I want. However I can´t vote in national elections.

Aussie Greg
10-29-05, 21:11
Not really interested in your interpretation.

The Aussie.

Aussie Greg,
If it has cost you a bundle to gain the knowledge of this information, then a man in your position I would think would want to share any and all information with others so they would not have to go through the cost and any hardships you might have experienced. It is my belief that is what this site is all about, not just collecting money from those who use your services at the mansion. If I have interpreted something wrong from your post I am sorry, but I thought you were more of a quality guy than a selfish one. If being selfish is the type of person you are, I would hope that any fellow mongers who might have been interested in using your mansion and services look elsewhere for there needs.

Peter Solano
10-29-05, 23:04
The pictures of the Condo , building ,boulevar etc, got HERE 0 views on THIS SITE, I however have goten 3 PMs and several emails inquiring about the condo.So THERE IS interest, no question about it.:)

But what would had happened if the pictures would have had names like PUSSY1, assfuck2, tits3, etc? :):):)

Anyway I have just been informed by the owner, that her plans are to retire in the States , so she will accept money for the Condo deposited in a US bank, making it easier for anybody SERIOUSLY interested in buying it, and who will then not have to worry about transfering money from the States to Barranquilla. Peter.

Ricker
10-29-05, 23:47
Actually .... I viewed all those fotos this morning ... don't know why it didn't register ... maybe I don't count ... jajajajaja.

Peter Solano
10-29-05, 23:55
Actually .... I viewed all those fotos this morning ... don't know why it didn't register ... maybe I don't count ... jajajajaja.
No you DO count,but since this is a SEX SITE and I want to get ahead in saying it before some of the geniuses here shout it out, may be NON SEX pictures don`t count.
Seriously now, glad to know people are looking at them even though it is not registering. Peter.

John05
10-30-05, 05:37
Well my relative is loaning me $75,000 for the down payment on the $450,000 1 bedroom townhouse so I would not have that luxury or earning $65,000 with medical, dental, and vision benefits in BAQ. That is the difference I suppose. No income while most of us live in Colombia. It appears that most of the foreigners bring a lot of cash (like the Australian gentleman). To buy a large mansion or even a business. That is a good idea...if you have that to start. Seems more intelligent that expecting to cut branches off your many money bushes on your property...which do not exist of course. Jaja.

I saw some guys like that in Pattaya, Thailand who must have had several hundred thousand dollars when they came and they purchased bars or small businesses to make it by. The time must be more enjoyable when you have something to do to keep you busy when you are not mongering. Contrary to popular belief...you can not have sex 24/7 all year long. A lot of us have tried.

John05
10-30-05, 05:49
I love that body of Sofia Vergara. Who would not Peter? A definite 10!!!! She is in her 30s now... but when she was 19 or 20 she must have been the best in Colombia. Still she is pretty damn hot.

Love her before you know her

I loved the voice of Shakira when I used to listen to her songs on one of the Mexican radio stations here. I could not understand her (it was all in Spanish) but her voice is fantastic. I could love her for that voice. Imagine how I felt when I saw her in a Pepsi commercial! Wow! She is sexy but Sophia is prettier and has much bigger boobs. Hmmmm. I will have to look for one of each in BAQ with you Peter, and see which one does not slap my face when I ask her out.

Peter Solano
10-30-05, 09:41
John05 You are going to love this,

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/mz-209/sofia/sofia.htm

Be sure to SCROLL down the page so that you can see the pictures.

She has just turned 33, and was discovered walking on the beach and did a pepsi commercial, and that was her thereshold to fame. I watched it many years ago on TV here,but have not yet being able to find on the web, but I am sure it is there. When I do I will send you a link. May be someone would care to help?
Peter.

Tom 33
10-30-05, 16:07
Let's not start all over again.

The 100K investment only qualifies you for an investor VISA. To get permanent residence, you need to live in Colombia for five years straight with no more than 2 months in a year outside of the country. Then you can qualify to apply for a permanent VISA. This does not confer any voting rights.

When I bought property in Colombia, I used a very competent real estate agent and a very high-priced law firm in Bogota. I would suggest that everyone follow suit. I don't try to post details because I am no expert.

Peter-you don't want to buy property here by depositing money in a US account. That could subject you to some heavy taxes if you wanted to sell and take the money out of Colombia. Get good legal advise.

Peter Solano
10-30-05, 18:26
Peter-you don't want to buy property here by depositing money in a US account. That could subject you to some heavy taxes if you wanted to sell and take the money out of Colombia. Get good legal advise.Tom 33, thanks for your contribution, I just posted WHAT she told me, she is moving to the USA for good anyway, so she thought it would be easier if an American would be interested in her property that he could deposit the money in an American bank account, and HERE she simply would pay the sales taxes and the paper work notary fees etc. She would hand over the buyer the new title to his name and her money would be already in the States waiting for her, Peter.

Peter Solano
10-31-05, 05:30
Make your own conclusions...........

On The Go
10-31-05, 05:37
Make your own conclusions...........

What a bombshell she is!!!!. Most definitely one of the best that I have seen as far as pure beauty goes. Thanks for teasing us Peter!. I hope you have one like that for me come February.

John05
10-31-05, 05:43
That is the kind of girl I am looking for. Ok, so she is a 10. What I mean is that she was natural in that photo. Black hair (no streaks or blond hair or other crap that takes half the day to get done). I love the basic girl from Colombia. I have heard some of them talk, they are not rich or poor (probably middle class) and they seem very direct and straight forward. They tell you exactly what they feel. So honest in their emotions and they seem like they have a lot of love and passion to give the right man. I know I can never have a super model, but a cute girl from BAQ is a definite possibility. I can not wait until my vacation next July.

Peter, you can come to the wedding. Well we have to find that girl first. Maybe some field work and weeding out the gold diggers and visa hunters.

Peter Solano
10-31-05, 08:12
That is the kind of girl I am looking for. Ok, so she is a 10. What I mean is that she was natural in that photo. Black hair (no streaks or blond hair or other crap that takes half the day to get done). I love the basic girl from Colombia. I have heard some of them talk, they are not rich or poor (probably middle class) and they seem very direct and straight forward. They tell you exactly what they feel. So honest in their emotions and they seem like they have a lot of love and passion to give the right man. I know I can never have a super model, but a cute girl from BAQ is a definite possibility. I can not wait until my vacation next July.

Peter, you can come to the wedding. Well we have to find that girl first. Maybe some field work and weeding out the gold diggers and visa hunters.
For sure man, I would be honored.

Now, I HATE to dissapoint you,and even though I never met Sofia, a very close friend of mine taught at the Marymount School were she studied high school, and one time I asked her about Sofia`s hair and her boobs, BOTH natural, and since I want to send my friends ,you included the video from her first commercial when she was 17 and looked just like a very pretty normal girl, I have been doing a lot of searching, no luck yet, but I know I will find it.

Anyway I read an interview in which she says that when she moved to Hollywood, she dyed her hair black because that is how Hollywood sees latinas.

Needless to say you and I and a lot others would take her no matter what color her hair is.:):) I got yur email, and already responded to it. Thanks, Peter.

Peter Solano
10-31-05, 08:24
What a bombshell she is!!!!. Most definitely one of the best that I have seen as far as pure beauty goes. Thanks for teasing us Peter!. I hope you have one like that for me come February.
LOL, well you know that SHE is more than what most of us can hope for.

Here come the bullshiters to try to prove me wrong, they might even post they fucked her,yeah right:):):)

Any way there are tons of Sofias here, I have a surprise for you guys, I will post some pictures soon of NATURAL girls here so that you can see what we have here. hang on tight.Peter.

John05
10-31-05, 15:43
Sorry Peter, I did not see your email today. I will wait. Time to go and be the PACMAN for our company Halloween party. Hope the drinks are good. If you even suggest a date with a girl there, they will fire you immediately. America is far less than perfect in some areas and trying to date women at work is one of them.

Peter Solano
10-31-05, 16:40
Sorry Peter, I did not see your email today. I will wait. Time to go and be the PACMAN for our company Halloween party. Hope the drinks are good. If you even suggest a date with a girl there, they will fire you immediately. America is far less than perfect in some areas and trying to date women at work is one of them.
John05, I have already resent it, please let me know if you receive it.Thanks, Peter.

On The Go
11-01-05, 03:31
LOL, well you know that SHE is more than what most of us can hope for.

Here come the bullshiters to try to prove me wrong, they might even post they fucked her,yeah right:):):)

Any way there are tons of Sofias here, I have a surprise for you guys, I will post some pictures soon of NATURAL girls here so that you can see what we have here. hang on tight.Peter.

You know how it is Peter as the world is full of wannabees, including a few who wish they were walking in your shoes, but since they can't, they have to resort to doing petty shit like flaming you and talking shit, but the readers of the Columbian threads know who they are, and know what they are trying to accomplish, and I am sure the biggest share of the readers here feel just like I do, and that is whatever trips there trigger, or floats there boat, as it does not matter at all!

I have been fortunate because of my Professional career to have had the opportunity to travel the world for the most part, and it is my opinion that Columbian women are the best in terms of physical beauty. Columbian women come in all shapes, colors, and sizes, and IMHO there features cannot be matched anywhere, as I find them to have the total package, beauty, charisma, sexiness, they have it all!. To top it all off, they all seem very fashion oriented and love to make themselves look sexy and appealing, Again IMHO they just seem to carry themselves with a confidence that is very attractive to me.

As far as Sophia goes, she rates at the very top of my list in beauty. In my memory no-one comes to mind that ranks above her. She is just stunning, breathtaking, and whatever other adjectives you want to throw in there. I really like the dark hair on her as I feel it distingishes her features that much more.

Peter Solano
11-01-05, 04:22
You know how it is Peter as the world is full of wannabees, including a few who wish they were walking in your shoes, but since they can't, they have to resort to doing petty shit like flaming you and talking shit, but the readers of the Columbian threads know who they are, and know what they are trying to accomplish, and I am sure the biggest share of the readers here feel just like I do, and that is whatever trips there trigger, or floats there boat, as it does not matter at all!

I have been fortunate because of my Professional career to have had the opportunity to travel the world for the most part, and it is my opinion that Columbian women are the best in terms of physical beauty. Columbian women come in all shapes, colors, and sizes, and IMHO there features cannot be matched anywhere, as I find them to have the total package, beauty, charisma, sexiness, they have it all!. To top it all off, they all seem very fashion oriented and love to make themselves look sexy and appealing, Again IMHO they just seem to carry themselves with a confidence that is very attractive to me.

As far as Sophia goes, she rates at the very top of my list in beauty. In my memory no-one comes to mind that ranks above her. She is just stunning, breathtaking, and whatever other adjectives you want to throw in there. I really like the dark hair on her as I feel it distingishes her features that much more.
You have expressed better than I ever could. Thanks, Peter.

Peter Solano
11-01-05, 05:12
John05
I resent your email , if you do not recieve it something is funny, please let me know.Peter.

Ricker
11-01-05, 16:31
Hey dudes ... I´m here in Barranquilla ... just met senor Peter Solano ... pretty cool guy really.

Had a coffee ... talked with me and my buddy a bit about the ¨happenings¨in Barranquiila ... showed us around a little ... gave me some addresses of some ¨casas¨in case I have the need to visit a chica.

He also set up our hotel rooms before we arrived.

My buddy and I have girlfriends here right now so not much running around ... last night we hit some of the low end strip clubs on Murrillo ... too loud, dirty and ugly for me ... we went to Lucitania but it was very slow being a Monday ... maybe had 3 chicas there.

One nice place I liked ... muy tranquila ... relaxed ... and a few nice chicas hanging about ... called Ojas.

By the way ... I tried to slip Peter some pesos for the help with the hotel and showing us about ... he wouldn`t accept ningun peso ... wouldn´t take a dime ... and I tried hard to pay him.

Pretty cool cat really.

Thanks Peter!

On The Go
11-02-05, 03:05
Hey dudes ... I´m here in Barranquilla ... just met senor Peter Solano ... pretty cool guy really.

Had a coffee ... talked with me and my buddy a bit about the ¨happenings¨in Barranquiila ... showed us around a little ... gave me some addresses of some ¨casas¨in case I have the need to visit a chica.

He also set up our hotel rooms before we arrived.

My buddy and I have girlfriends here right now so not much running around ... last night we hit some of the low end strip clubs on Murrillo ... too loud, dirty and ugly for me ... we went to Lucitania but it was very slow being a Monday ... maybe had 3 chicas there.

One nice place I liked ... muy tranquila ... relaxed ... and a few nice chicas hanging about ... called Ojas.

By the way ... I tried to slip Peter some pesos for the help with the hotel and showing us about ... he wouldn`t accept ningun peso ... wouldn´t take a dime ... and I tried hard to pay him.

Pretty cool cat really.

Thanks Peter!

I really appreciate your post Ricker because I have found Peter to be a real honest and caring guy who will go out of his way to help people. Yes he does make a few dollars for his time from some, and who can fault him for that, but at the same time he is more than willing to provide information, or do small favors for others that go UNMENTIONED on this site. It is only as I expressed previously a few wannabe Peter Solano's who attack his good heartedness, because of the fact they are not able to do what he does. I am sure you know people who love to bring others down because they do not want to see others succeed because they can't, or are not willing to put forth the time and effort it takes to be successful. I do not need to mention who these people are on this site as it is very prevalent to us regular users of the Columbian threads who this person is and what his alias's are and who his side kicks are. Peter you deserve all the accolades that come your way because you are a honest and generous person. You do not hear Peter respond to requests for information like Aussie Greg did in his section where he posted a response to a question by saying "I do not care how you interpret my post" or his response of "Fuking freeloaders" when a request was made for information. Peter I have found to be very Professional and eager to help us all.

Peter Solano
11-02-05, 03:21
I really appreciate your post Ricker because I have found Peter to be a real honest and caring guy who will go out of his way to help people. Yes he does make a few dollars for his time from some, and who can fault him for that, but at the same time he is more than willing to provide information, or do small favors for others that go UNMENTIONED on this site. It is only as I expressed previously a few wannabe Peter Solano's who attack his good heartedness, because of the fact they are not able to do what he does. I am sure you know people who love to bring others down because they do not want to see others succeed because they can't, or are not willing to put forth the time and effort it takes to be successful. I do not need to mention who these people are on this site as it is very prevalent to us regular users of the Columbian threads who this person is and what his alias's are and who his side kicks are. Peter you deserve all the accolades that come your way because you are a honest and generous person. You do not hear Peter respond to requests for information like Aussie Greg did in his section where he posted a response to a question by saying "I do not care how you interpret my post" or his response of "Fuking freeloaders" when a request was made for information. Peter I have found to be very Professional and eager to help us all.
WOW. What can I say besides THANK YOU. And I did nothing YOU guys would not do for me, that I am sure about that now that I met Ricker in person, a super guy, and that I have been emailing with On The Go, I feel like I have known him for a long time, I am sure when we meet it will be the same, I can say the same for John05, and MOTOLO who stood for what he believed and called things by their own name,and others here.If you need me, you know where I will be. Peter

John05
11-02-05, 05:05
Thanks Peter but please do not include me with a person who may be deleted from the ISG. I never did anything bad to anyone.

Peter Solano
11-02-05, 05:17
Thanks Peter but please do not include me with a person who may be deleted from the ISG. I never did anything bad to anyone.
Relax John05, I never said you were the same.

Peter Solano
11-02-05, 05:29
I believe Motolo did nothing bad to anyone, he just expressed what he felt and the way he saw things. I have kept my word to stay in my own space ,but that does not prevent me from commenting from here.

Why are YOU defending another man? It's really starting to sound pretty gay.

I feel Hoof Hunter outdid himself this time by calling On The Go GAY for defending Motolo, should we think that all those that came in his defense are GAY also?

We call that "PATADAS DE AHOGADO" And I am sure he understands what that means.

Not sure what will happen with Motolo, but if he gets banned, then the whole philosophy of this forum could change.

I share Motolo`s point of view, and I feel we need more men like him here. Peter Solano.

Zidaho
11-04-05, 02:13
Hey Peter,

I am serioulsy thinking about going to Barranquilla December 11 to the 14th. Can you put me on your prospect list for lodging and a little tour. Thanks. Z

Peter Solano
11-04-05, 02:36
Hey Peter,

I am serioulsy thinking about going to Barranquilla December 11 to the 14th. Can you put me on your prospect list for lodging and a little tour. Thanks. Z
sure thing PM.

John05
11-07-05, 02:36
I am going to place an ad in Barranquilla. I will let you guys know how the responses are. Never did this so I will see if it is a good idea. The results will speak for themselves.

Peter you are a good guy and if you say that the results are fantastic then I am willing to put the ad in and try it.

Ricker
11-07-05, 02:39
... of course the ad will work ... these chicas love gringos and they want to meet you too.

Peter Solano
11-07-05, 03:06
... of course the ad will work ... these chicas love gringos and they want to meet you too.
That is true, but that is if you left any available LOL.I am sure it will work out great the same way it has many times before in the past. Good luck John05

Ricker
11-07-05, 03:38
Hey Peter ... we had a GREAT time in Barranquilla ... can't wait to get back!

Met a cool morenita in a Comcel store ... see the photos in the photo section ... and I met another nice chica in that department store, lower level of Buena Vista ... the mall.

Didn't do much mongering ... my favorite place though was the place ... Juardenas ... I think that's the right name.

Easy walk from the hotel and very relaxed and inexpensive.

Anyway ... we'll be heading back towards the end of this month ... I think Medellin first then to Barranquilla ... we want to hit Santa Marta.
By ... we ... I mean my buddy and I ... the dude that was hanging with me ... he has a novia there in Barranquilla too.

You know much about Santa Marta? Hotels, etc.

Gracias amigo ... thanks again!

John05
11-07-05, 08:22
Hi Ricker

Did you say that most of the girls are black like the one you posted in the photo? Shakira is white and so is Sophia and they came from Barrranquilla. I wonder what the mix is? 80% Black or less? The girls photos from Cali they are pretty light colored and even Peter is light brown. I wonder if you saw much of the city.

Cute butt on the dark girl. Good choice.

Peter Solano
11-07-05, 08:42
Hi Ricker

Did you say that most of the girls are black like the one you posted in the photo? Shakira is white and so is Sophia and they came from Barrranquilla. I wonder what the mix is? 80% Black or less? The girls photos from Cali they are pretty light colored and even Peter is light brown. I wonder if you saw much of the city.

Cute butt on the dark girl. Good choice.
John05,,
Even to this was addresed to Ricker, I am sure he will not mind if I butt in and reply.
oh course there are a lot of white girls here, as there are MORENAS also, and :) I am not light brown, I am white, it is just that I spend a lot of time outdoors, and the sun here is VERY strong.

I don`t really know how much of the city Ricker got to see, as the son of a gun spent a lot of time under the sheets :):):), also John05, our BLACK girls as you called them which are not really black, just MORENAS, as we also have BLACK/BLACK if you know what I mean, are so pretty I am sure you will not mind the slight tanned skin color.:) Peter.

Ricker
11-07-05, 14:07
I agree with Peter ............

I really only stayed in the northern part of Barranquilla ... with one trip to el Centro ... el mercado ... the novia (girlfriend) told me the clothing, and everything else, was cheaper there ... for the same stuff. Good novia ..)

Like Peter said ... I saw a nice mix of chicas there ... from very light colored skin to mulata ... all beautiful!

Since I'm a light skin guy myself, I really dig the darker skin ... my favorite b eing the caramelo ... caramel ... like the chica in the fotos I just posted.

Gotta say ... just about every chica I met in stores / offices .... where very friendly ... and were giving me the look ... the one that says ... please ask for my number.

From the chica in Foto Japon helping me develop my digital fotos ... she gave me the develish grin seeing the swanky fotos of chicas in my camera disk ...
to the chica in the telecomunications office ... to grocery check chicas ... VERY friendly city ... my favorite part of Barranquilla ... FRIENDLY.

Ricker
11-07-05, 14:11
... by the way, Peter said he's not from Barranquilla or the coast at all ... he's from Bucaramanga ... more of a lighter skin area.

He's still a cool guy though!

Peter remember the chica I said hello to on the calle walking with you that fell in love with me?
It's tough to be so guapo .... jajajajajaja!

I'll be back in about 2 weeks.

Suerte!

Peter Solano
11-07-05, 19:13
It's tough to be so guapo .... jajajajajaja!Tell me about it, I have the same problem everytime I go out of my door step:):) Should I reserve a room for you?

Ricker
11-07-05, 22:43
Hey Peter ... yes, but not sure of the dates just yet. Gracias.

Peter Solano
11-07-05, 23:33
Hey Peter ... yes, but not sure of the dates just yet. Gracias.
No problem, just email me like a week before.Peter.

John05
11-08-05, 07:00
Sorry Peter. In the photo you look light brown. No offense. I thought that color was not a big deal in Colombia. I just saw some girls from BAQ who were all at least 7 or 8s and maybe more. Sweet from light to dark.

HEY! I thought of something. How can I make love to them all if the ad is a success and there are a lot of pretty ones? I never had that problem before. WOW! This could be much better than Thailand where most of the people really do not like people from other countries (even though they smile a lot). What a waste of time. I could have been in BAQ all that time.

I feel that 2006 will be a good year for me...especially JULY.

Tom 33
11-08-05, 11:25
Racism is alive and well here. Color is a big deal.

Peter can best advise about BAQ.

Peter Solano
11-08-05, 17:51
You know much about Santa Marta? Hotels, etc.Ricker, I can reserve a nice room for you in Santa Marta, just let me know the dates.

Surfer
11-08-05, 22:14
Peter, recall the guy I tried to refer to you? He ended up going to Cali instead, and got kidnapped for the SECOND TIME! Luckily, both times it was by opportunistic criminals (not FARC) so his freedom costs only hundreds, not MANY thousands (FARC price for a "regular" American is reputedly no less than 100KUS$).

The first time was on a bus to Buenaventura, so not too surprising really as that route is NOTORIOUS, but THIS time he met a chica in a nightclub in BOG who took him to her home up in the mountains near Los Farallones then got him drink and locked him in a room AWAY from all his belongings/valuables. I will ask his permission to post his email describing the latest incident here.

The lesson to be earned is that even a savy Third World traveler who forgets to think with his big head can find trouble in a hurry in Colombia. I am missing mi querida (el pais!) something fierce, but have already booked a long trip to Vietnam and Laos for December so no Colombia until Febrero. ): But that is the "cool" season in BAQ!

PS Any luck hooking me up with Maia?

Peter Solano
11-09-05, 00:08
Peter, recall the guy I tried to refer to you? He ended up going to Cali instead, and got kidnapped for the SECOND TIME! Luckily, both times it was by opportunistic criminals (not FARC) so his freedom costs only hundreds, not MANY thousands (FARC price for a "regular" American is reputedly no less than 100KUS$).

The first time was on a bus to Buenaventura, so not too surprising really as that route is NOTORIOUS, but THIS time he met a chica in a nightclub in BOG who took him to her home up in the mountains near Los Farallones then got him drink and locked him in a room AWAY from all his belongings/valuables. I will ask his permission to post his email describing the latest incident here.

The lesson to be earned is that even a savy Third World traveler who forgets to think with his big head can find trouble in a hurry in Colombia. I am missing mi querida (el pais!) something fierce, but have already booked a long trip to Vietnam and Laos for December so no Colombia until Febrero. ): But that is the "cool" season in BAQ!

PS Any luck hooking me up with Maia?WOW, that is terrible, I was wondering what had happened to him when he never called me.

Here under my wing, the worst that could had happened to him is that he would have returned home VERY LAID:) If you know what I mean :)

About MAIA? Please get in line, I have like 4 other requests, and it is not as easy as walking into a bakery and ordering what you want, if you know what I mean. Peter.

Peter Solano
11-10-05, 07:57
Magnificent condo for sale, located on Cra 51 with Calle 79th. Alto Prado, one of the nicest and safest areas of Barranquilla.

The Condo is on the 8th floor, what you can see from the balcony and windows and all the rooms, it is just breath-taking.

The Condo has 2 bedrooms, 1 study that doubles as a guest room, full kitchen and laundry room, 1 garage, 3 full bathrooms, dining and living room.And a nice balcony.

Condo size 147Sq MTS or 1582.30Sq. Feet.

John05
11-11-05, 16:00
Any photos of the local girls Peter? They can be anywhere. It would be nice to see one from your perspective for a change.

Peter Solano
11-12-05, 18:06
Any photos of the local girls Peter? They can be anywhere. It would be nice to see one from your perspective for a change.
I have been pretty busy John05, I have my regular job, have and American guy here, a Ship coming on the weekend, and I am expecting two guys form Canada next week, I will post a few that I had posted in another forum and I will PM you and send you the link .Peter.

Num Nutz
11-13-05, 06:02
And in between all that you have to watch some Seinfeld. Giddy up!

Peter Solano
11-13-05, 16:27
And in between all that you have to watch some Seinfeld. Giddy up!
LOL, Imagine that, and Sandford and son whenever I have time.Cheers, Peter.

On The Go
11-13-05, 22:37
LOL, Imagine that, and Sandford and son whenever I have time.Cheers, Peter.

and that is finding time to talk to your close personal friends Lima Busy, Latina Passion, Nibu, and Hoof Hunter to name a few. The good part of that is you can reach most of them with one phone call! LOL! ;) :) :D

John05
11-14-05, 06:05
A lot of guys think that they know everything about Colombia. Many only went there one time and all of a sudden they are experts. Peter is living and working there every day of his life. He knows what is up. Please support him and give the guy some business. The people who know him all say good things about him.

Num Nutz
11-14-05, 15:22
After spending 3 days with Peter I too have nothing but great things to say about him. His sense of humor, understanding of American culture and insight into the Colombian culture are priceless and anyone going to BAQ would really enjoy his company and services.

Asshoole Greg
11-15-05, 04:46
I like that name num nutz, great name. Keep giving the good information peter, let us know about the hotels, the beach, the surf report and of course the hoooes. Are the girls dark nigs? Or are there light skinned? I like white skin, black skin looks dirty.

Fu old people

Peter Solano
11-15-05, 07:10
Thanks guys :)

Peter Solano
11-15-05, 07:11
By the second year in a row a BARRANQUILLERA is the new MISS COLOMBIA,
Valerie Dominguez, a 24 year old beauty born in BARRANQUILLA oh course!!!:)

John05
11-15-05, 15:36
Valerie is a very cute girl. Her smile reminds me of Sophia Vergara. Love the legs. Smooth as silk.

Peter Solano
11-16-05, 09:07
Valerie, the new Miss Colombia here with Adriana Tarud, the former Miss Colombia. BOTH from BARRANQUILLA :):):)

Peter Solano
11-19-05, 08:26
I`ll bet you guys did not know that the new Miss Colombia is SHAKIRA`S cousin.

John05
11-24-05, 04:16
Peter your email is full again.

I will definitely keep that sweet BAQ girl you found for me. Cute smile and nice Colombiana body. Thanks a million! Now I see why some of the guys return over and over again to your city.

Liucio
11-26-05, 16:31
When r u travelling to Bahia

Peter Solano
12-01-05, 16:15
Peter
The total number of replies I got was around 30.
I am interested in around 5 of them.

The add worked well just as you said it would. Thanks
for your help so far. Im excited about the trip.
Larry

"This add is the best thing I have ever done to meet women. I am getting so many responses, it's hard to keep track of them. Looks like I'll have to make a trip to Barranquilla very soon.
I'll let you know.
Mike "

Latina Passion
12-03-05, 05:51
How much do you charge to run an ad for, lets say a week and 50 words?

Peter
The total number of replies I got was around 30.
I am interested in around 5 of them.

The add worked well just as you said it would. Thanks
for your help so far. Im excited about the trip.
Larry

I'll let you know.
Mike "

Peter Solano
12-04-05, 01:11
For Sale: Magnificent Condo in BQ

The Condo is on the 8th floor, located on the Boulevar of the 51st. with Calle 79th. One of the best and safest areas of Barranquilla.You can double your investment in a few years.

what you can see from the balcony and windows and all the rooms,is breath taking.

2 bedrooms 1 study that doubles as a guest room, full kitchen and laundry room, 1 garage, 3 full bathrooms, dining and living room. And balcony Apartment size 147 SQ MTS or 1582.30 SQ FEET.

If anybody is interested, please contact me, for pictures and price. .

Peter Solano
12-05-05, 04:12
I have received emails inquiring about the condo`s location.

It is located on the Boulevar of the carrera 51 with calle 79th, about a block or so away from the Hotel Barranquilla Plaza.

Here is a street map.

Peter Solano
12-19-05, 09:37
The end of the year is near, why spend this time alone wishing you had a special one?

Meet this special person TODAY, run an ad in the Barranquilla paper. PM for details.

Latina Passion
12-20-05, 19:40
How much do you charge to run an ad?

The end of the year is near, why spend this time alone wishing you had a special one?

Meet this special person TODAY, run an ad in the Barranquilla paper. PM for details.

Peter Solano
12-20-05, 20:55

Meet this special person TODAY, run an ad in the Barranquilla paper. PM for details

Peter Solano
12-22-05, 21:01
Merry Christmas guys.Peter.

Peter Solano
01-04-06, 06:11
Happy new year guys, see if you make this YOUR year and decide to finally find that special person in your life. PM for details, all the best always, Peter.

On The Go
01-04-06, 07:07
Is that condo still for sale in Barranquilla that you mentioned awhile back???

Can you tell us more about the ads in the newspaper you can place for us?

What is your availability to show someone around your great city?

Peter Solano
01-04-06, 07:48
Is that condo still for sale in Barranquilla that you mentioned awhile back???

Can you tell us more about the ads in the newspaper you can place for us?

What is your availability to show someone around your great city?
Yes, the Condo is still available, this is your chance to get your hands on some real valuable property. About the ad, is the most inexpensive and effective way of metting women, it beats any single`s tour by far.

And about my availability to show guys around, it all depends, I am already booked for 2 weeks before carnival and during carnival.Cheers, Peter.

Peter Solano
01-05-06, 23:37
I might have 2 rooms available for Carnival due to a last minute cancellation. If anybody is interested please PM.

SERIOUS inquires only please. Peter.

Guinness
01-06-06, 01:59
Yes, the Condo is still available, this is your chance to get your hands on some real valuable property.

Please forward me the info on the location and price of this condo.

Thanks in advance!

Guinness

Peter Solano
01-06-06, 02:02
Please forward me the info on the location and price of this condo.

Thanks in advance!

Guinness
No problem, just email me.Peter

Surfer
01-06-06, 04:53
Hi Peter, I might be interested. When is a room available?

You still have my email I think so email me please.

Peter Solano
01-06-06, 05:04
Hi Peter, I might be interested. When is a room available?

You still have my email I think so email me please.
Sorry, I upgraded my hard drive, the rooms are available from Feb 23rd to March 5th, but they must be paid for in full and in advance, if interested email me. Peter.

Peter Solano
01-13-06, 08:36
Friday the 13th and all Fridays could be really special in the company of a beautiful, young Colombia lady.PM for details. Peter

Peter Solano
01-15-06, 21:11
This picture was in the local paper a few days ago. It is from a Senate candidate who goes around the beaches in Santa Marta just as you see her here, trying to get people to support her campaing. I doubt she will have any problems getting men to vote for her.

Peter Solano
01-19-06, 09:20
This is Marina Danko, wife of the famous bullfighter Palomo Linares and currently living in Spain, and happens to be visiting us in Barranquilla. No question about it, Barranquilla has nothing but beautiful women. Peter.

Peter Solano
02-07-06, 22:06
Magnificent condo for sale, located on Cra 51 with Calle 79th. Alto Prado, one of the nicest and safest areas of Barranquilla.

The Condo is on the 8th floor, what you can see from the balcony and windows and all the rooms, it is just breath-taking.

Condo size 147Sq MTS or 1582.30Sq. Feet.
I have sold the Condo, it is NO LONGER AVAILABLE, sorry. However I can get you another, a house, a beach house or a car for restoration. PM. Peter.

Peter Solano
02-17-06, 21:35
A while back I posted in the Barranquilla section about HOW HARD it is to get rooms for Carnival, and some BILINGUAL Spanish speaking IDIOT comes and posts it was all bullshit, how HE could rooms for Carnival just like that. YEAH RIGHT!!!

Then he posts about some places that don`t exist anymore, and really low class Bars, where you can get mugged or drugged as it happened to a Colombian friend of a friend of mine, who latter was found in a dark alley in his underwear with no car, money or watch.And he was Colombian born and spoke Spanish, imagine what could happen to a guy that has never been here, does not speak the language nor knows where he is.

The same goes for Hotels, in life you get what you pay for, and this is true for every Country in the world. I see this moron mention $3/night HOTELS? Sure, there not only you can get fleas in your bed, but also get mugged and stubbed for free.

My mail box is full of people asking me to help them get a room for carnival. SORRY guys it is too late.There is nothing DECENT available, who knows may be the $3/night places which I never been in.

I never take my clients to places I would never go myself after all I want to keep YOUR and MY head on the shoulders.

That is why I only read and post in my section, which I am fortunate to have, I stopped wasting time with morons who don`t know what they are talking about, but every time they post, they had just came back from Barranquilla.Like hell they have.

If those CONTRIBUTING members really wanted to help others, they would ONLY post about what they REALLY know about.Instead of missleading guys.people should be more responsible and care about others more rather than make 100`s of bullshit posts about what they read from others and on the Web.

I am a local and live here 24/7 so I REALLY know what goes on here.Peter.

Peter Solano
02-24-06, 19:25
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_vicdom.html

Peter Solano
02-25-06, 17:36
Single tours coming to Colombia are fearing their days are over.I did not intend it to be like this, but I might be the few LEFT resources to get Colombian women. And since I am not based in the U.S.A. That law, DOES NOT APPLY to me. :D:D

Slumlord
02-27-06, 19:49
Single tours coming to Colombia are fearing their days are over.I did not intend it to be like this, but I might be the few LEFT resources to get Colombian women. And since I am not based in the U.S.A. That law, DOES NOT APPLY to me. :D:D

Actually, the major parts of the new law defines the rights of the immigrant spouse as well as puts caps on the fiancee visa.

Yes, it does require that an Marriage Agency conduct a background check on it's US clients, but a background check is nothing - many companies do background checks on prospective employees and all it entails is paying a fee to a third-party company to run a name through various criminal/credit databases.

Unfortunately these type of background checks are often inaccurate - that's why every 6 months you read about a convicted child molestor getting a job in a nursery even though a background check was run on him.

I don't know anything about Single's Tours - wouldn't go on one for free - but I don't think this law changes anything, certainly not for any agency.

Peter Solano
02-27-06, 23:30
Actually, the major parts of the new law defines the rights of the immigrant spouse as well as puts caps on the fiancee visa.

Yes, it does require that an Marriage Agency conduct a background check on it's US clients, but a background check is nothing - many companies do background checks on prospective employees and all it entails is paying a fee to a third-party company to run a name through various criminal/credit databases.

Unfortunately these type of background checks are often inaccurate - that's why every 6 months you read about a convicted child molestor getting a job in a nursery even though a background check was run on him.

I don't know anything about Single's Tours - wouldn't go on one for free - but I don't think this law changes anything, certainly not for any agency.Good point, however, I got emails form guys saying they are not willing to go through that. And being that what I do can yield the same results at a fraction of the cost, that is where I think Single`s tours coming to Bquilla. Will start to suffer. Besides,SINGLE TOURS are NOT free. They cost around $1000, for JUST the right to meet girls, airfare, Hotel, food, transportation, etc. Is YOUR responsability.

Latina Passion
04-09-06, 01:02
Good point, however, I got emails form guys saying they are not willing to go through that. And being that what I do can yield the same results at a fraction of the cost, that is where I think Single`s tours coming to Bquilla. Will start to suffer. Besides,SINGLE TOURS are NOT free. They cost around $1000, for JUST the right to meet girls, airfare, Hotel, food, transportation, etc. Is YOUR responsability.

The above roughly mentioned Legislation was placed on hold in U.S. Federal court 03/03/06 so your free to use whomever you want and for the most part even if it passes, who the heck is really going to enforce it to the letter of the law, and it only applies to companies based in the States!

Peter Solano
04-10-06, 16:00
I guess the key word is busy. I have had a guy here almost every week since before Carnival which was great and had lots of people between locals, people from out of town and other parts of Colombia, Americans and even Europeans. I had a chance to talk to a very nice couple man and wife from Belgium.

I am expecting another guy at the end of the month.

I am also pretty serious about the real estate business, I was given a US$1.000.000 ( One million United States Dollars) mansion for me to sell here in the EL VIEJO PRADO in Barranquilla. I will post pictures and the rest of the information when I have a chance.

I also just got a brand-new bike, a Suzuki vstrom 650 and I am in the process of learning how to ride it, not easy as not only it is very heavy and expensive , but it also flies.

And finally I will put up a webpage, I am working in all the details. I will post the proper link in due time.

So take all this, plus my regular job and my family, that really does not leave me much time be seated in front of a computer, and since I never had anything to prove to anybody here or at any other forum. I am simply not obligated to post all the time.

I will remain mostly here. Peter

Peter Solano
04-11-06, 20:03
No, this is not the US$ 1.000.000 Mansion I was talking about.

This is ONLY COL$350.000.000 which comes to ABOUT US$159.000.

A REAL BARGAIN ,if you consider the location and area. It has over 1000SQ/Meters or about 10.800SQ/FT.

Right across from the Carrefour Department store. On Carrera 56 between Calles 76th and 75th. Those familiar with Barranquilla would know where it is.

And NO , you don`t have to be a Star to own it, just think what a similar house would cost in NY or FLA.

The other house, which I would post in due time has TWICE the area, and as funny as it sounds, I already got 2 emails asking for details.

Rafter333
04-13-06, 18:30
Peter,

I live in Barranquilla and at the mentioned address there is not a house like the picture. Please advice.

Rafter333
04-13-06, 18:43
Peter,

I went for the house to take a look but on the mentioned address there is no such house. Please explain.

Latina Passion
04-13-06, 23:46
In Florida In Destin, or Ft. Walton, Pensacola, Panama City, the cost would be less in that Neighborhood! And how much do you charge to run an ad in the Paper? Two emails already? Well, let me guess was it Segundo? Motolo? Elversele? or Mister Solo?

I'll be in BAQ the 26th I'll take a few pics of the address!

No, this is not the US$ 1.000.000 Mansion I was talking about.

This is ONLY COL$350.000.000 which comes to ABOUT US$159.000.

A REAL BARGAIN ,if you consider the location and area. It has over 1000SQ/Meters or about 10.800SQ/FT.

Right across from the Carrefour Department store. On Carrera 56 between Calles 76th and 75th. Those familiar with Barranquilla would know where it is.

And NO , you don`t have to be a Star to own it, just think what a similar house would cost in NY or FLA.

The other house, which I would post in due time has TWICE the area, and as funny as it sounds, I already got 2 emails asking for details.

Peter Solano
04-13-06, 23:55
Peter,

I went for the house to take a look but on the mentioned address there is no such house. Please explain.
I advise you to look again, it is right across from the Carrefour entrance to the parking lot. I doubt someone has moved it. If you give me a call, I would be more than happy to take you there, nib.:D

Peter Solano
04-16-06, 06:31
In Florida In Destin, or Ft. Walton, Pensacola, Panama City, the cost would be less in that Neighborhood! And how much do you charge to run an ad in the Paper? Two emails already? Well, let me guess was it Segundo? Motolo? Elversele? or Mister Solo?

I'll be in BAQ the 26th I'll take a few pics of the address!
you are wrong again. And if you had not noticed it yet, I simply ignore you. I see you came back and edited you VALUABLE contibution to my thread.

What is this " QUEER eye for a straight guy?"

I see Lost in paradise got his own section, I`ll bet that makes you very happy as you simply have NOTHING good to give to the human race.

And the ONLY reason why Mr. Jackson has not given you, your own space YET, is because of your most valuable lists you simply copied of a brochure. You can fool a lot of people, but you will never fool me. I am always ahead of you.

But I am sure your time will come. You have fooled a lot of people, but you are starting to show your true colors.

Latina Passion
04-16-06, 11:46
Peter,

Why don't you list your services (at least the common ones) and their cost. To avoid exchange rate fluctuations, list them in COL Pesos.

Also, clarify what posting an Ad consists of, is it just a simple classified type Ad or is it more. Provide details to justify the cost.

TD
But you will never get it will you! Peter how did this all come about? It is your inability to help other members with FREE information! What was it 9 months ago I asked a guy (YOU) for information on how to find a sex shop or casa de sexo in your fair city! And what did I get from you, well LP give me a call when you hit town I'll buy the beer! I then told you thanks but no thanks I only have a 4 hour window of opportunity my girl gets off of work a 5pm! Then what did I get from you Peter, well LP I can only recommend places that I have actually been to myself, and in the next breath you say your not a monger WHAT? Then how do you know about place A or place B if you have nevered used them! Again Peter IMHO your offer to buy me a beer was a sales pitch nothing more!

Now a member did go to your fair city you did meet with the guy and you did give him FREE information! Peter your not fooled by me? I'm sure that the reason had nothing to do with the fact that the member that you so graciously gave free information to was a well respected senior member and a stand up guy as well! I'm sure you did not know that member would come back and post what a wonderful and gregarious guy you are? And that is actually what he did, hell Peter I learned that move in marketing 101!

I'm also sure that at that time you met with that member had nada to do with the fact you where getting a lot of heat from other members for the way you conduct yourself on this thread!

The difference between you and other guys that promote a business on this Forum is this here! I'm not going to say they have more or less honor or integreity then you, because I do not know them, but I do know If I ask them for ALTERNATIVES that is what I get, information so I can make an informed Monger decision, oh that's right in your own words your not a MONGER!

In your own words your a Teacher, what grades do you teach my friend? Your an interpreter, and a full time tour guide correct? Oh and I almost forgot again in your words my friend you sale the email addresses of your fellow COUNRTY WOMEN to what's this MONGERS, tell me what does that make you buddy? Hell I will even admit pretty low blow, but the same goes for :QUEER eye for a straight guy"

Carnival: This is what the Forum got fom you IMHO Bait and Switch and Scare Tactics not much more then that form you! You posted hurry mongers hurry rooms are just about sold out get them while they are hot before they are all sold out! You and I and a few other guys know that was just not the case now was it!

Then I was there in December and report no guys do not believe the hype rooms are to be had for Carnival! Then I tell you that my girlfriend lives in all places but Barranquilla and she said no problems getting rooms for Carnival!

And waht was your witty reply? Well, Einstein (Where have we heard that before) did she also tell you that you had to pay in advance, and the rooms are double or even sometimes TRIPLE? Peter, now do ya travel beyond Barranquilla? Peter that fact is already an absolute given for anyone that travels!

My time line is jacked, but! Hurricane Katrina you guys remember that how Mr. Solano tried to say how many Americans where going to change their plans and come to Carnival in Barranquilla instead!

Peter you claim to have been raised in the States! LMFAO at this one, Peter who in the States has even heard of Barranquilla let alone knows where the fuck it is? Fair is Fair, how many folks in all of Colombia have heard of New Orleans, even before Hurricane Katrina!

Peter, the list goes on with you, I just hope the new guys read your lack of information and wise up, or your over charging us Gringo's and wise up, sorry $150 to run AD is why out of line IMHO!

Peter I'm not Nibu OK! But I do have two or three different handles on this Forum! Now chew on this Peter, unlike some of us I have never posted under any other name then LP, hell do not take my word for it, Jackson just upgraded one of my handles from viewing member to Regular member! But me having a small sense of INTEGRITY I emailed Jackson back, and told him to release the handle so someone else might use it!

I'm Nibu and I post what about Aussie in his thread, try again! But what is this posted by Eleverwhatever the Barranaquill Mansion LMFAO!

Peter can you say the same about your handles? No need to answer tht the question was rhetorical!

Peter Nibu? Well Sir Peter if it spells like a duck, if it writes like a duck and if it makes the same common syntax errors like a duck I would call it a duck, but what do you say?

As far as LIP is concerned your point is what? We have Pm'd each othe and hell even talked a few times on AOL!

Peter the bottom line is this, I have a real problem with your Integreity or lack off!

Well, I guess again the TRUTH really hurts, I've been asked to play nice with you and stop telling the truth on you! Wonder why I got that request?

I have to stop this, I come from a long line of freedom fighters so that is why I'm so aggressive about you, but I have to realize!

In my country hell you kill one crack dealer and hell another one appears, so what is the point would you not agree Peter?

Peter you are so out of your legaue with me, we are not even playing the same game SON!

I'm out of line this is not the Forum, to air my dirty laundry, but buyer beware!

Sparkchaser69
04-16-06, 13:09

I am marrying a beautiful colombiana that I met in the airport in Bogota of all places, I was in MDE mongering and was on my way back home. My girl has never been a prostitute, she was married to a colombiano at age 16 and divorced 3 years ago. She is 34 years old, but looks 25. She is originally from Pereira.

Do you know what it cost me to meet her? NOT ONE RED CENT. Guys
I am not particularily handsome, I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination. When I met her my spanish vocabulary was up to about 20 words.

YOU DO NOT NEED HELP TO MEET WOMEN IN COLOMBIA

Go to Colombia, if your looking for a nonpro or someone to marry, know some spanish, be polite, treat them with respect and you will find them. They are not GRINGAS, do not be afraid to be turned down, show a little confidence. I have been to MDE several times and have conversations with several non working girls, I chose not to try and date, because in reality at the time I wasn't looking to get a girlfriend or wife. My girl just bowled me over.

Sparky

Ricker
04-16-06, 14:46
Congrats Sparky ...

That's fantastico that you met a GREAT Colombiana love.

Truth is ... you're right, you don't really NEED anyone to help you find chicas ... but some guys do like to have a guide or guidance, especially on their initial visits and if their espanol skills are not so great.

I wouldn't recommend spending a lot of $$ on organized tours / agencies ... but a small fee to a guide to get the "lay of the land" may save you a lot of time.

As for finding that special lady like you have ... IMHO ... it usually happens like it did with you ... when you're not really looking and it just happens.

Like you said ... go to Colombia ... enjoy the sites and the FUN ... enjoy the people ... enjoy life.

Suerte!

Peter Solano
04-16-06, 15:41
Congrats Sparky ...

That's fantastico that you met a GREAT Colombiana love.

Truth is ... you're right, you don't really NEED anyone to help you find chicas ... but some guys do like to have a guide or guidance, especially on their initial visits and if their espanol skills are not so great.

I wouldn't recommend spending a lot of $$ on organized tours / agencies ... but a small fee to a guide to get the "lay of the land" may save you a lot of time.

As for finding that special lady like you have ... IMHO ... it usually happens like it did with you ... when you're not really looking and it just happens.

Like you said ... go to Colombia ... enjoy the sites and the FUN ... enjoy the people ... enjoy life.

Suerte!Hey Rick, where in the world are you? when are you comming to LA ARENOSA, I will buy you a beer. LOL

Ricker
04-16-06, 16:01
Hey Peter ... hope things are well.

Actually I met a Paisita BELLA de Pereira ... she's in Cali for now ... going to school ... so ... I'm spending most of my time in Cali ... we're taking a trip to Medellin muy pronto though.
I actually really dig this chica!

My buddy that you met when we visited Barranquilla ... he's in love with a chica in Barranquilla ... they met in a pelucaria there.
So, of course, he visits Barranquilla mucho.

Take care amigo!

Peter Solano
04-16-06, 22:58
Hey Peter ... hope things are well.

Actually I met a Paisita BELLA de Pereira ... she's in Cali for now ... going to school ... so ... I'm spending most of my time in Cali ... we're taking a trip to Medellin muy pronto though.
I actually really dig this chica!

My buddy that you met when we visited Barranquilla ... he's in love with a chica in Barranquilla ... they met in a pelucaria there.
So, of course, he visits Barranquilla mucho.

Take care amigo!
I am sure you meant "peluqueria" LOL. Tell the guy to give me a ring. Everything is fine thx. For asking I hope it is the same way your way.:D

Ricker
04-17-06, 02:40
YES ... gracias amigo ... peluqueria

Take care

Latina Passion
04-24-06, 06:58
$300,000 Mark Up, what a deal you provide for us Prince!

Tom,
US$450/month here is about COL$990.000 which is good,not enough to feed 6 people pay rent etc. But most salaries are on the range of COL$500.000- $600.000 per Month. And minimun wage around COL$350.000 . Oh course a pro that makes COL$150.000 ( US$ 68) an hour is EXCELLENT. Cheers, Peter Solano.

Latina Passion
04-24-06, 07:08
Cost Benefit: My ass! Just another TOUT with another product!

I do not know Hoof, but I have benefited from his **FREE** information on this site and others many times. I would hate for Hoof to stop posting due to Peters attacks.

You can easily see from Peter's post that the information he provides is useless and at times WRONG (not out-of-date). Just take a look under the Medellin thread, trying to be a "know-it-all", he posted incorrect airport codes for Medellin and Barranquilla. Barranquilla is BAQ not BQ. Noboby flamed or attacked him for this. Peter has no class.

Has anybody even used his services and able to provide a review???

Earlier this year I asked him for a quote to post an Ad, he asked for $150 USD. RIP-OFF