PDA

View Full Version : Azn Playa in China

Azn Playa
01-01-07, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Ace Gallant
06-17-07, 02:02
Azn,

Congratulations for owing your own thread. I hope in here; you will continue to contribute your own world of “information”!

Enjoy!
AG

Tiger 888
06-17-07, 02:11
Azn,

Congratulations for owing your own thread. I hope in here; you will continue to contribute your own world of “information”!

Enjoy!
AG
The problem is that this guy has already reincarnated.

Ace Gallant
06-17-07, 02:18
The problem is that this guy has already reincarnated.

So instead of been a player he is now an eagle right? We all know that, but didn't he said he never use other handles or aliases?

Well.... who cares??? as long as he is contributing real information and not flaming, antangonising posts; I don't fucking care!!!

Enjoy!
AG

Mock A Bee
06-17-07, 03:38
Helloooooooo? Anybody here?

The lights are on but nobody is home!!

Ace Gallant
07-04-07, 06:11
Just a pointer for all, try not to make an ass of yourself on the board. Once you make an ass out of yourself, no matter what you do later, cannot undo what you had done. Whether you are a Handle, name like Mr. XYZ or a Player or a bird. People here are not that forgiving and sometimes may be pretty nasty to those member who try to prove themselves to be better than others.

Post good informative reports and not reports that are directing at any member. Just because something may be impossible for you to achieve may not be impossible for others.

Enjoy and continue posting information!
AG

Levitian
07-04-07, 08:49
...AG, do we read here some self-reflection between your lines?!

I am probably not so much an insider here to understand all these hints. I simply haven't read much of Azn Playa here in the China Board, but then again, I might be too focused on the Shanghai Thread.

Levitian

Azn Playa
08-30-07, 12:34
...AG, do we read here some self-reflection between your lines?!

speaking of which... here he is yet again... posting yesterday on the DG Board:

Hi,

I'm newbie on this thread.

And I have read almost all reports in this thread for about 1 week.

I truly respect all the members who has given us the great information.

I'm planning to visit CP next month, and I decided to get Sauna service at Huimei Hotel, and Miraton. The thing is, now I'm planning to check in to Huimei Hotel, and go to Miraton Sauna and get some in-house service in the afternoon. And then go to Huimei Sauna at night and take a nice girl to my hotel room for LT.

This is just one day visit this time, so I wanna have better services.
IF there's anyone who has experiences in both Saunas, please tell me which one's facility is better than the other.

If Huimei Sauna's facility is better than Miraton's, I will check in to Miraton Hotel, and take Huimei Sauna first.

PS. BBBJ, I think I know what that means, but I cannot find out what those 2 'B's stand for. Please teach me. Plus, is there any report that some member describe all the shorten words such as BBBJ, DATY, etc?

Enjoy!

Syncmaster7

Luckily, CPExpat has already quoted him, so no last minute chance this time to delete/edit his post. Damn! Better luck next time.

Wasn't planning on posting again, but had to come out of hibernation for this.
There may be 2-3 more 'heads-up' posts from me in the next couple of days, so watch this space.

the ISGwatchdog,
Azn Playa

Azn Playa
09-11-07, 15:28
“AG’s Lament”
(sung to Peter Paul and Mary “Where have all the flowers gone”)

Where has hated AG gone, long time passing?
Where has hated AG gone, long time ago?
Where has hated AG gone?
Young girls have kicked him everyone.
Oh, when will he ever learn?

Where have AG’s young girls gone, long time passing?
Where have AG’s young girls gone, long time ago?
Where have AG’s young girls gone?
Gone for husbands everyone.

Where have AG’s ex-wives gone, long time passing?
Where have AG’s ex-wives gone, long time ago?
Where have AG’s ex-wives gone?
Far from AG everyone.

Where has hated AG gone?
Gone to graveyard, everyone.

Where has AG’s graveyard gone, long time passing?
Where has AG’s graveyard gone, long time ago?
Where has AG’s graveyard gone?
Gone to flowers, everyone.

Where have AG’s flowers gone, long time passing?
Where have AG’s flowers gone, long time ago?
Where have AG’s flowers gone?
Young girls have killed them everyone.
Oh, when will AG return?

(well - he never left of course... he is using 'Tile Man4' more than ever now!)

the ISGwatchdog,
Azn Playa

Tile Man4
09-11-07, 18:23
“AG’s Lament”
(sung to Peter Paul and Mary “Where have all the flowers gone”)

Where has hated AG gone?
Young girls have kicked him everyone.

Where have AG’s young girls gone, long time passing?
Where have AG’s young girls gone, long time ago?
Where have AG’s young girls gone?
Gone for husbands everyone.

Where have AG’s ex-wives gone, long time passing?
Where have AG’s ex-wives gone, long time ago?
Where have AG’s ex-wives gone?
Far from AG everyone.

Where has hated AG gone?
Gone to graveyard, everyone.

Where has AG’s graveyard gone, long time passing?
Where has AG’s graveyard gone, long time ago?
Where has AG’s graveyard gone?
Gone to flowers, everyone.

Where have AG’s flowers gone, long time passing?
Where have AG’s flowers gone, long time ago?
Where have AG’s flowers gone?
Young girls have killed them everyone.
Oh, when will AG return?

(well - he never left of course... he is using 'Tile Man4' more than ever now!)

the ISGwatchdog,
Azn Playa

WTF are you talking about , I rarely talk to this man or any other men on ISG. I have used my PM about 10 times in the past year and some of the bastards don't even answer me back. There was a mixup with my user name on the day I changed it maybe 4 months ago. I still think this was a Jackson problem. There were some post between you and Ace that had my name on it. Something tell me that Ace is right. You are a trouble maker.

I will be happy to meet Ace and many others when I get to China . But , if I make an asshole of myself like you do , I am sure that none of them would be willing to meet and party with me.

Think twice before you post my man. Tile man

Ace Gallant
09-11-07, 19:19
WTF are you talking about , I rarely talk to this man or any other men on ISG. I have used my PM about 10 times in the past year and some of the bastards don't even answer me back. There was a mixup with my user name on the day I changed it maybe 4 months ago. I still think this was a Jackson problem. There were some post between you and Ace that had my name on it. Something tell me that Ace is right. You are a trouble maker.

I will be happy to meet Ace and many others when I get to China . But , if I make an asshole of myself like you do , I am sure that none of them would be willing to meet and party with me.

Think twice before you post my man. Tile man

TM,

Don't waste your time with scumbag like him. He can't even get his own initials right in his own song. But you cannot blame him, because it get very frustrating for him as he is only able to post in this thread and get very lonely in here.

You are welcome to China anytime, as long as you do not get infected by his frustration and loneliness.

AG

Hallo
09-11-07, 21:23
This thread didn´t really get a very good start did it?

Blacklisted
09-12-07, 06:13
AG, was this the guy that came to Shanghai? Or just some lonely tosser that enjoys flaming?

What a fucking tool!

Who listens to peter paul and mary???

My god!

Better go back into your hibernation or perhaps start a new name and come back with half a brain.

You are definitely a dog, but unfortunately lack the intelligence required to be a 'watchdog'.

Wonder how long you pored over the lyrics to that song. Man, try to find some semblance of an existance on this earth and get over yourself and such idiotic virtual conflicts.

Sammy_T
09-12-07, 06:48
Who listens to peter paul and mary???

You can say what you want about AG or Azn Playa, but I will be DAMMED if I will sit her and let you bad mouth Peter, Paul and Mary!!

:)

Sammy

Dan Hawaii
09-12-07, 09:58
You can say what you want about AG or Azn Playa, but I will be DAMMED if I will sit her and let you bad mouth Peter, Paul and Mary!!

:)

Sammy
Sammy,

Blacklisted is not flamming AG, he is asking AG a question. He is totally flaming Azn Player. Read the 'post' carefully. He has punctuations that makes this clear.

Who's Peter, Paul, and Mary? :) J/K

Correspondent
09-12-07, 12:17
I will be happy to meet Ace and many others when I get to China .
But , if I make an asshole of myself like you do ,
I am sure that none of them would be willing to meet and party with me.

Think twice before you post my man. Tile manHow can you meet yourself? Is this some sort of schizophrenic fetish?

AG, whilst posting under 'Tileman' you have already posted in the past that you HAVE met AG (yourself). You [Deleted by Admin]! HAHAHAHA!

Creating user nics with the sole reason to agree with yourself. Insane.

(You could have at least waited for longer than 1 hour before replying to yourself in my thread - how obvious can you get?)

It has been truely hilarious to read your posts throughout this year, always knowing that it was 'AG' yet again masquerading as another poster. How pitifully sad.

BTW, 'my man' is incorrect grammar in that context, as it implies one person.

One person? Hahaha, try 4 you [Deleted by Admin]!

Its simply hilarious as we continue to have a great laugh at your expense AG.

Even last weekend when you thought you were amongst friends!

You [Deleted by Admin].

Keep the posts coming - AG or TM, or whoever you want to be.

We can spot your Singlish a mile off.

It is remarkably unique - and frequently appears in your AG and TM posts
(and several other nics that have born and died over the years)

AG, you wont have to dare me to reveal more information next time. I guarantee it will be conclusive and damning - not that many people need much more convincing about you

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Ace Gallant
09-12-07, 12:46
Sammy,

Blacklisted is not flamming AG, he is asking AG a question. He is totally flaming Azn Player. Read the 'post' carefully. He has punctuations that makes this clear.

Who's Peter, Paul, and Mary? :) J/K

Azn must be happy now that he got all the attention ... hahahaha...

Sammy I do agree...... why let him bad mouth Peter, Paul and Mary? :)
BTW: See you soon in Beijing! Be there in a week time!

Blacklisted... No... he is just a wanker, I bet you he never and can't get himself laid in Shanghai!

Dan, thanks for your clarifications! See you soon back in China!

Enjoy!
AG

Blacklisted
09-12-07, 14:22
Guys, for your amusement, allow me to publicly post our resident retard's PM to me:

Wonder how long you pored over the lyrics to that song. Man, try to find some semblance of an existance on this earth and get over yourself and such idiotic virtual conflicts.

"Man"...

do you really think Azn Playa is just one person?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

you dumb fuck.

how many people do you think can share a username?

well, only 'one' person is typing this PM to you,
so in that sense you would be correct.

BUT...

I 'might' be friends with someone who knows you.
A 'close friend' perhaps.
Hmmm... fancy that!
Small world, huh?

Be careful how you jest..
and who you choose to support.

And you think we are joking?
Haha!!
That is what makes this so much fun.

My goodness, I have not been this entertained for a long time on the board. Thanks AZN Playa, you legend! I might even enjoy this for a few more days before I am bored to fuck of it, but until then, rock on!

I definitely have no friends who would hang out with someone who is so obviously semi-retarded. But cheers and I look forward to the impending surprise attack!

Ace Gallant
09-13-07, 03:30
How can you meet yourself? Is this some sort of schizophrenic fetish?

AG, whilst posting under 'Tileman' you have already posted in the past that you HAVE met AG (yourself). You [Deleted by Admin]! HAHAHAHA!

Creating user nics with the sole reason to agree with yourself. Insane.

(You could have at least waited for longer than 1 hour before replying to yourself in my thread - how obvious can you get?)

It has been truely hilarious to read your posts throughout this year, always knowing that it was 'AG' yet again masquerading as another poster. How pitifully sad.

Its simply hilarious as we continue to have a great laugh at your expense AG.

Keep the posts coming - AG or TM, or whoever you want to be.

We can spot your Singlish a mile off.

It is remarkably unique - and frequently appears in your AG and TM posts
(and several other nics that have born and died over the years)

AG, you wont have to dare me to reveal more information next time. I guarantee it will be conclusive and damning - not that many people need much more convincing about you

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Oh yah??? Now I am Tile Man? Who's next? AG = Blacklisted? AG = JK?

What's wrong with Singlish? I grew up there have you forgotten?

And... information? sure... we love information about mongering but not your information meant for flaming purposes. Perhaps we should ask Jackson to change this thread into "Flaming posts" or "War zone"; no point keeping it as Azn Playa in China. Frankly speaking, you had posted some good post before but something took over you and causes you to start posting BS. So Jackson decide to "regonize" your past contributions and gave your own thread, however as your own song suggest.... "When will you ever learnt?".

Your thread? Aren't you the "Correspondent"? hahahahaha...

We knew who you are a long time ago so stop posting as others and get back to reality. As I said before mny times; Post some real information on mongering instead of trying to antagonizing other members.

AG

BTW: Nice meeting you Jack, as real person, you are pretty cool!

Tile Man4
09-13-07, 05:11
Hi,

Being forced to follow this conflict since beginning I feel bored enough to make a statement:

Beauty in the eye of the beholder. Wanker in the eye of the beholder.

So, one of you sees the other as wanker. I see you both as wanker, wankers with a big ego, an ego not able to respect each other, an ego making you blind from reality. And this, because of some maybe bad smelling, dropping pussy. You both are something boring I can not describe with words.

Now, I feel as wanker too because I posted here. Ok, lets go back to bed and show this Yalan gal what a man is for:

With wankers salute out of CP.

RL aka Wanker on Duty

Yes Real Life , you must be bored to get involved in this shit. You don't seem to have the brains to see who started all this shit. Ace and I are not to bright to even reply to these two assholes ( Azn Playa and Correspondent ). Shit , I wish that I was with your Yalan woman if your so bored.

After I send this post , I will also send my post to the Moderaor and ask if they can check out the IP address if Real Life (with one post) , correspondent and Azn Playa are one in the same. They are also welcome to check on my IP address and Ace to see if we are the same. And last , I will ask them to shut this useless string down.

tile man

Santa
09-13-07, 08:04
I've been looking for the Totally Useless Shit thread and I think I've finally found it. So here's my contribution.

There was a man from Nantucket, who took a shit in a bucket... can somebody help me here...

Ok, let's try again.

There was a girl from Guilin, who...... nah.

My name is Jose Garcia
I earn tres pesos a day
I give them to Lucy
She gives me some pussy
And she takes my three pesos away :(

Ok, not my creation, but it's better than anything else posted here.

There was a girl from Kowloon
Who took a young man to her room
Where they argued all night
As to who has the right
To do what, for how much, and to whom.

Azn Playa
09-13-07, 12:02
I definitely have no friends who would hang out with someone who is so obviously semi-retarded. But cheers and I look forward to the impending surprise attack!

Hahaha - he certainly isn't your friend,
he thinks you are a stupid twat.
I only said he knows you, that's all.
A few degrees of separation, sure,
but it doesn't take much to know who someone is.
(eg. I have never met AG, but I know who he is)

There is no chance I would waste my time meeting you,
when other people already have access to you.
And nothing was ever mentioned about a 'surprise attack' you retard.
It will be very simple.
At some time in the future, someone who you know (but not well),
will just mention this thread.
What happens after that is up to you.

Your thread? Aren't you the "Correspondent"? hahahahaha...

We knew who you are a long time ago so stop posting as others and get back to reality. As I said before mny times; Post some real information on mongering instead of trying to antagonizing other members.

AG

BTW: Nice meeting you Jack, as real person, you are pretty cool!

"Your thread? Aren't you the "Correspondent"?

This is MY thread.
Other's may contribute.
Some ISG members are personal friends of mine,
we dont use PMs to communicate when there is MSN, Skype etc...
If you open your eyes, you will notice that line is italicised.
That was one of my contributions to my friend's post which I insisted he include.
The other was at the bottom,
but unfotunately it was deleted in full by Admin.

So AG, if you are talking to the original Azn Playa, then you dont know him at all, as he hasn't met you.
Two members of 'Azn Playa in China' HAVE met you however
and like to share their knowledge with others, which is very generous and I thank them
(hopefully some more of them will be willing to contribute to this thread soon,
as it is becoming a little one-sided).

And by the way, Santa;
go grab your walking frame and head back to the nursing home
before you fall over and stick your foot in your mouth.

Santa
09-13-07, 15:41
And by the way, Santa;
go grab your walking frame and head back to the nursing home
before you fall over and stick your foot in your mouth.

No need to start flaming me, I'm just trying to lighten things up with a little humor.

As the poets have mournfully sung
Death takes the innocent young
The exceedingly funny
Those rolling in money
And those who are very well hung

By the way, I now walk around in one of those blue gowns with my butt hanging out. I think the nurses love looking at my arse.

Ace Gallant
09-14-07, 04:50
So AG, if you are talking to the original Azn Playa, then you dont know him at all, as he hasn't met you.
Two members of 'Azn Playa in China' HAVE met you however
and like to share their knowledge with others, which is very generous and I thank them
(hopefully some more of them will be willing to contribute to this thread soon,
as it is becoming a little one-sided).

Hahahaha.... and my name is Bond....

AG

Blacklisted
09-14-07, 06:11
Yes everyone, I am bored! I know Santa, I do know, believe me! But boredom kicks in and I want to have some fun!

Hahaha - he certainly isn't your friend,
he thinks you are a stupid twat.

Actually, you are not far wrong here. I am a stupid twat, especially when under the influence and sponsorship of my my good friend Chivas and his associate 'Lu Cha'.

I only said he knows you, that's all.
A few degrees of separation, sure,
but it doesn't take much to know who someone is.

Please prepare to rebutt your own comment above, right below:

BUT...

I 'might' be friends with someone who knows you.
A 'close friend' perhaps.
Hmmm... fancy that!
Small world, huh?

he he he, I love this.

There is no chance I would waste my time meeting you,
when other people already have access to you.

Your thinly veiled threats are so carefully worded. It's the work of an evil mastermind ala James Bond films! I think I may not ever leave the house again!

And nothing was ever mentioned about a 'surprise attack' you retard.

Well, one may hope.

It will be very simple.
At some time in the future, someone who you know (but not well),
will just mention this thread.
What happens after that is up to you.

I look forward to the day.

Okay, playtimes over, back to the padded cell and remember, no sharp objects!

Santa
09-14-07, 08:06
Wow! Maybe Jackson should rename it as "The Schizophrenic's Thread". Feels kind of spooky in here, but I feel that I belong......

Split personalities, morons, loonie bins, stupid twats....and me! Yes! :D I do belong and I do believe!

But I don't need my meds, and these nurses really do admire the hair on my arse.

Agis Renaldo
09-14-07, 13:41
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Tile Man4
09-14-07, 15:16
Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Another one with only one post. Santa, Ace and others , do you see the pattern here? I won't waste my money to set myself up with more than user name.

You guys stay safe.

tile man

Santa
09-14-07, 21:45

Could it have been another voice from inside someone's head? Mine perhaps? :confused: Welcome to the ISG Funny Farm, located somewhere in the Twilight Zone..........

Azn Playa
09-15-07, 02:18
Now this wouldn't closely describe a long standing ISG member over the past few years...

FPD Symptoms:

1.Namecaller: This defines the flamer. "Flamer" means "namecaller"...

2. Competitive/argumentative: flamers are fighters; verbal brawlers. We greatly enjoy arguments for their own sake, and will start flamewars intentionally....

3. Amoral: we think that our insults, verbal abuse, character attacks, and even death threats are perfectly acceptable behavior, once "justified"...

4. Vengeful: flamers believe that once an insult has been received, it becomes perfectly acceptable to return the insult, or even to embark on a longrunning insult stream...

5. Deceitful: we see nothing wrong with deception and distortion as long as we're not caught...

6. Narcisstic: we have extreme vanity, taking the form of an exquisite sensitivity to anything which even SLIGHTLY resembles an insult...

7. Paranoid: we flamers constantly display secretive behavior, being careful to never freely discuss personal info about our schooling, experience, everyday lives...

8. No self-doubt. Perfect people never monitor themselves to avoid mistakes...

9. Self-blind: No insight into our own flaws and foibles...

10. Hypocritical: totally enmeshed in a self-serving bias: "when I do something, it's a pure and justified deed, but when you do exactly the same thing, it's a shameful and disgusting PLOY."

11. Self-important: we have a very low opinion of others, and an exalted (if dishonest) opinion of ourselves...

12. Denying/projecting: We cannot see reality honestly, but must constantly manipulate it by erasing some parts and distorting others.

13. Pervasive, long-standing, intense symptoms.

Santa
09-15-07, 04:40
Maybe I do need my meds? :confused: This freakin place is too friggin freaky.

Nurse! Help! Let me out of here!

Old Mean Dog
09-15-07, 19:56
I am so glad I live in China and get laid 4-5 nights a week with various hotties, rather than being in Bugtussle USA, spanking my monkey. You guys need to get laid more.

Forgot to mention I banged a fine 18 year old Hunan girl tonight.

Santa
09-16-07, 04:07
I am so glad I live in China ........... rather than being in Bugtussle USA,.

Bugtussle USA? :confused: Wow! I thought I was in a psychiatric hospital! Better grab my walker and head for the airport. See the rest of you crazy fuckers soon.

Gotta get out of here. Now, where did I put my teeth?

Agis Renaldo
09-16-07, 11:59

Agis Renaldo
09-16-07, 12:03

Blacklisted
09-18-07, 08:28
It's funny how fast we all lost interest in this retard.

Back to business as usual.