PDA

View Full Version : Multan

Admin
01-01-07, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Six Foot
06-21-07, 04:03
I have recently moved to Multan. You can feel the "action" all around.Multan is famous for its stage dramas and you can imagine how many females are involved in it. I have seen a few plays and the girls are both slim as well as the "big but" type.

Have no idea how to approach them. I have heard that the local Holiday Inn is very GF. I am sure there are other places as well.

I know of one madam here for sure, Madam "S", she is married but has a huge supply of girls, but again the problem is how to approach.

Hopefully some Multani can fill us in with details on how to get some action.

I did have one encounter, but that was arranged by a friend in a house. She had come from Lahore but no fun, she was only willing to lay down on her back while you go about your buisness. No HJ/BJ or any other position.

Will wait for some info.

Six Foot
12-07-07, 09:30
Well, no one helped me out in multan, finally got someone action. A friend called me over to his place, a girl. Mid 20s with big hooters and a tight figure was there, found out she got dropped by her p*mp and charged 4000 for all night, there were 3 of us there. She was willing to do everything but did wanted a "drink" or two.

She was super horny, said she was new in town. 5 months or so. And told me there were a number of girls with two agencies here. Got a good HJ and BJ.

Still awaiting contact details from my friend. Hope someone else has something to report for multan as well.

Hesekiels
01-09-08, 23:14
Well, no one helped me out in multan, finally got someone action. A friend called me over to his place, a girl. Mid 20s with big hooters and a tight figure was there, found out she got dropped by her p*mp and charged 4000 for all night, there were 3 of us there. She was willing to do everything but did wanted a "drink" or two.

Sounds pretty good, brother! Congrats!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Six Foot
01-10-08, 07:39
Ok, a bit more action, checked in to Ramada Inn ( previously Holiday Inn ). The bellboy can arrange for a local girl for 8,000. Have to get her before midnight else they do not allow anyone. She can leave anytime at night no problem there. The other hotel that does the same is Sindbad.

Happy hunting

Bill001
10-26-08, 18:39
Dear fellow mongers,

Am an avid business traveler and will be in Multan, Pakistan during this week. Anyone has any leads or willing to help me out specially with some russian girls, will be very grateful.

Kindly PM if you can help me around in Multan.

Thanks

HumblePervert
02-17-11, 13:41
A lonely Multani here. Any action going on?

Sal1968
01-01-14, 11:15
I will be in Multan for 3 days in January. Any contacts for local girls or info on action there?

NueToTown
01-07-14, 17:44
Hey,

I will be in Multan for a few days. Eager to get some leads. I can exchange Karachi contacts if needed.

Sadiq23
08-24-15, 04:02
Hello,

I am in BWP. PM me.

SamiHeart143
12-20-17, 06:15
Any action in Multan?

Where can I find girl and Charas?

Enlighten me guys.