PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery Commentary

Blastoff
06-16-07, 06:03
Hello fellow mongers.
some pics of two chicas I met in my last trip in May.
The first one in Santiago, met through a jinetero, 20 CUC ovenight in my casa (she gave the id, apparently no problem).
The other two in Camaguey, contacted directly in a café, no overnight, and no documents, so I had to find a (filthy) room for "one hour rent" each time...

Thanks for the pics and the mini report. I was in Cuba about 2 years back and the girls were asking from USD$40 to $100 which made me laugh. Not that I paid any one over $30 after negotiations. 20 CUC is a reasonably low price. What did the one-hour girls charge you? I am wondering if the prices came down in the last few years or went up here like everywhere else in the world?

Regards.

Blastoff

PincheCabron
06-17-07, 20:50
It's a WHOLE lot cheaper in santiago especially with amateurs. Don't be surprised if they actually don't ask you for anything. That's what I still like about cuba although they need to get rid of that tax on the currency exchange.

Thanks for the pics and the mini report. I was in Cuba about 2 years back and the girls were asking from USD$40 to $100 which made me laugh. Not that I paid any one over $30 after negotiations. 20 CUC is a reasonably low price. What did the one-hour girls charge you? I am wondering if the prices came down in the last few years or went up here like everywhere else in the world?

Regards.

Blastoff

Member #1006
06-17-07, 21:38

Regards.

Blastoff

Hi Blastoff,
it seemed that the ongoing rate for P4P was 20/25 CUC... In Santiago for the night they asked me 30, which I negotiated to 20 (easily, but I didn't want to discuss long...).
In Camaguey there was no official price, since all started directly with the girls. The one hour girls asked for a present, not specifting how much was enough... I gave 15 to both, since I had to pay the room separate...

I know that you can have a lot more for a lot less with non pro girls, but I didin't have time to go on searching for a punter friendly chica...

Blastoff
06-18-07, 14:20
It's a WHOLE lot cheaper in santiago especially with amateurs. Don't be surprised if they actually don't ask you for anything. That's what I still like about cuba although they need to get rid of that tax on the currency exchange.

Sounds like it is much cheaper in Santiago than Havana. Good info thanks.

Blastoff
06-18-07, 14:21
Hi Blastoff,
it seemed that the ongoing rate for P4P was 20/25 CUC... In Santiago for the night they asked me 30, which I negotiated to 20 (easily, but I didn't want to discuss long...).
In Camaguey there was no official price, since all started directly with the girls. The one hour girls asked for a present, not specifting how much was enough... I gave 15 to both, since I had to pay the room separate...

I know that you can have a lot more for a lot less with non pro girls, but I didin't have time to go on searching for a punter friendly chica...

I may have to take an other trip down as I was not to impressed with my first one. Thanks.

Fabien
06-21-07, 01:52
Hi,

I'm planning a trip to Cuba along with a friend of mine in about a months time and I'd like to know how the mongering scene is done over there. What are the best places? Times? Is it the jineteras that one should be after? how is it to get around? Do the girls approach you? How discrete does one have to be given the police presence? Where does one stay? Do the casa particulares allow visitors? Are bars open all night where you can freely by drinks (in the non-tourist compounds)?

Any answers would be appreciated.

Blastoff
06-21-07, 09:48
Hi,

I'm planning a trip to Cuba along with a friend of mine in about a months time and I'd like to know how the mongering scene is done over there. What are the best places? Times? Is it the jineteras that one should be after? how is it to get around? Do the girls approach you? How discrete does one have to be given the police presence? Where does one stay? Do the casa particulares allow visitors? Are bars open all night where you can freely by drinks (in the non-tourist compounds)?

Any answers would be appreciated.

Hi there. I see you are reasonably new here. All the answers to your questions are in this section. If you read this and the general info along with the specific info on each town here, you can't go wrong. I did just that 2 years back and had fun in Cuba even though it is not my favourite mongering country in the world.

Enjoy.

La Isla
06-21-07, 17:29
I may have to take an other trip down as I was not to impressed with my first one. Thanks.

Blastoff,
Its hard to be impressed with Cuba these last few years. You missed the boat my man. The really good years were pre-2002. Its has seen a quick and deep decline since then.

Fabien
06-21-07, 20:09
Actually I've used this site before. Last time I received answers as I expect to again. I posted the question in this section because the other sections seemed dead. Going by old info isn't a good idea so I prefered to hear from people and receive straight answers from people that have been there recently.

Jan10
06-21-07, 22:30
Blastoff,

Its hard to be impressed with Cuba these last few years. You missed the boat my man. The really good years were pre-2002. Its has seen a quick and deep decline since then.I was 15 days in HABANA (Februari) 2007

It was wunderfull!

I dreaming.

Paul

Blastoff
06-21-07, 22:39
Blastoff,

Its hard to be impressed with Cuba these last few years. You missed the boat my man. The really good years were pre-2002. Its has seen a quick and deep decline since then.Thanks, I have heard the same things. I heard that back then a girl would sleep with you for a bottle or shampoo or a tube of tooth paste in some parts. Oh well, Many more countries yet to be discovered as mongering Mecca’s.

Cheers.

Vedado Fun
06-21-07, 23:05
I was in Havana for 9 days in May. It was actually my best trip ever for chicas but I've have quite a bit of experience there so my hunting skills are a lot better than they used to be.

In the first six nights I had six different girls and then I just did repeats the last three nights. I met all the girls just walking around the streets in Vedado near La Rampa and also on Infanta. I only speak a few words of Spanish but I was very successful. You do have to be very careful of the police when talking to the girls. There were lots of plain clothes police this time because the street robberies have really increased plus there's been a few murders there in the past year as well. It's still reasonably safe for tourists but you must be very careful after sunset. To be honest I don't feel as safe there as I used to so I'm extra careful.

One thing I made sure to do this time when I met a chica in the street was to write down her name and phone number. If she didn't speak much English I would just get a Cuban friend to call her for me later.

You cannot walk the streets with any of the girls. If you do the Police will probably hassle the girl and most likely take her away. What I always did was get the girl to follow me from a distance until we got to my apartment. A couple of times I lost the girl because the Police stopped them. If they are by themselves most often the Police let them go after a while. I would then just go back to where I met them and take a different route to my apartment. The easiest way is to just take a taxi with the girl back to your apartment.

You can aslo get a Cuban guy to just walk with the girl for you and give him a couple of dollars for the service.

The most I paid and girl was $25 even though some asked for as much as $60. If they wouldn't drop their price I just let them go. The quality of the girls I had was excellent. I don't drink and I'm fairly fussy. I did a lot of walking around hunting but it really paid off this time. I was very surprised because my previous trip to Havana was not so successful.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

La Isla
06-22-07, 01:06
True. But forget even those days (pre 1998). I mean really, that was just wrong anyway. Fucking someone for a bottle of shampoo is just a crime if you ask me. Nothing to brag about for sure.

But even when that wasn't happening, almost ANY girl was available for $20US. The clubs were open and packed, people flooded the streets at night, the police never bothered anyone....it was a huge party. Then in 2002, Fidel gave an interview with Barbara Walters and she pressured him on the prostitution on national TV. It seems that not long after that, it all started coming to an abrupt end.

Thanks, I have heard the same things. I heard that back then a girl would sleep with you for a bottle or shampoo or a tube of tooth paste in some parts. Oh well, Many more countries yet to be discovered as mongering Mecca’s.

Cheers.

Blastoff
06-22-07, 03:05
True. But forget even those days (pre 1998). I mean really, that was just wrong anyway. Fucking someone for a bottle of shampoo is just a crime if you ask me. Nothing to brag about for sure.

But even when that wasn't happening, almost ANY girl was available for $20US. The clubs were open and packed, people flooded the streets at night, the police never bothered anyone....it was a huge party. Then in 2002, Fidel gave an interview with Barbara Walters and she pressured him on the prostitution on national TV. It seems that not long after that, it all started coming to an abrupt end.

Damn that woman for doing that to us mongers.

When I was in Cuba a couple of years back, the teachers salary was USD$5 per month and a doctor was on USD$12 per month. A bottle of shampoo was USD$ and a branded toothpaste was USD$4. I guess if you look at it that way, the girls could not afford these life essentials and were happy to receive them as payment at that time as it equated to almost one moths salary. I was in Zimbabwe recently and the same is happening there now. Better get in before things change if you like black girl lol.

Cheers.

Amocuba
06-22-07, 22:37
Blastoff,
Its hard to be impressed with Cuba these last few years. You missed the boat my man. The really good years were pre-2002. Its has seen a quick and deep decline since then.The really good years in Cuba were about 1992 (when the Russians left) until about 1998 when the BIG crackdown started. Before that what a GREAT place. Varadero was a HUGE attraction for Cubana looking for Yumas, then the police started bothering the girls, more and more. We moved the party to Guanabo in 1996, that was VERY good but NO Varadero. In 1998 we discovered Cienfuegos was the "NEW" Hot spot but even that paled in comparison to the early Varadero days. Then came the time for Las Tunas, Holguin, Isla de Juventud and a couple other spots. NEVER again did we see anything like the pre-1996 Varadero action and since 1998 the change was DRAMATIC

That said I have made two trips to Havana in last several months and I was pleasantly surprised as to the amount of available chicas. I met a girl over the internet that is a student at the UCI in Havana. We chat almost daily, she walks ANYWHERE with me in Havana with NO fear or concept of being stopped by the police. She wanted to go to the Airport with me for my Havana-Miami flight too. She stood in the checkin line with me, pretending to be leaving the country. Funny stuff. When she was stuck studying at UCI I would fill my time by trolling the streets for poonettes. The best luck I had picking up strays was at the Vista Alegre, a patio bar on the Malecon across from the park near one of the hospitals. In November 2006 and March 2007 there were only a couple of nights that DIDN'T yield a spinner from Vista Alegre including a couple two-fers. Usual price quoted was $60 L. T. However $40 was always the final negotiated rate (and a couple bucks for a taxi the next day). Two of the girls continued to hang around after they were released from the previous nights commitment. All in all I was quite impressed with the ease of scoring that Havana provided during those last two trips to the Island.

Blastoff
06-23-07, 00:12
the really good years in cuba were about 1992 (when the russians left) until about 1998 when the big crackdown started. before that what a great place. varadero was a huge attraction for cubana looking for yumas, then the police started bothering the girls, more and more. we moved the party to guanabo in 1996, that was very good but no varadero. in 1998 we discovered cienfuegos was the "new" hot spot but even that paled in comparison to the early varadero days. then came the time for las tunas, holguin, isla de juventud and a couple other spots. never again did we see anything like the pre-1996 varadero action and since 1998 the change was dramatic

that said i have made two trips to havana in last several months and i was pleasantly surprised as to the amount of available chicas. i met a girl over the internet that is a student at the uci in havana. we chat almost daily, she walks anywhere with me in havana with no fear or concept of being stopped by the police. she wanted to go to the airport with me for my havana-miami flight too. she stood in the checkin line with me, pretending to be leaving the country. funny stuff. when she was stuck studying at uci i would fill my time by trolling the streets for poonettes. the best luck i had picking up strays was at the vista alegre, a patio bar on the malecon across from the park near one of the hospitals. in november 2006 and march 2007 there were only a couple of nights that didn't yield a spinner from vista alegre including a couple two-fers. usual price quoted was $60 l. t. however $40 was always the final negotiated rate (and a couple bucks for a taxi the next day). two of the girls continued to hang around after they were released from the previous nights commitment. all in all i was quite impressed with the ease of scoring that havana provided during those last two trips to the island.

great info and thanks for your comments. much appreciated. scoring in cuba was never an issue even 2 years ago when i was there. you can score anywhere and any time from picking up the many hitch hikers on just about all main roads and high ways ranging from high school girls still in there school uniforms to mature women. to walking down the streets and in bars. be careful with the school girls with regards to their age. in cuba, out of the school girls, it is easy to tell who is 18 and who is not by the color of the school skirt they wear. do not pick up **** girls or you will get into serious trouble.

i never had a problem anywhere picking up, my complaint is that (a) you must speak spanish to do well (which fortunately i do.) (b) the quality of the looks of the girls is not that great over all. many are either over weight or just plain and not that attractive on average. sure there are some spinners but they are few and far between and (c) the price compared to the local salaries. that really bothers me. if $5 per month is what they get, why ask $40 or $60 or in havana $100 for all night? this is wrong in my view. (d) then there is the police threat which is ever present. (e) the accommodation problem with girls. yes you need to find a girl friendly casa, be careful who is watching you when you take girls home etc etc. even though i did have fun, i can see that it is often more stressful and worrying than what it is worth as there are many other countries where you can get similar or better quality of girls with less hassle and less money.

if accommodation was very cheap like food is here, say $15 a night, then it would start to balance out.

the thing that did surprise me was the bedroom performance of cuban girls. 100% of the 6 i had while i was there both young (18) to old (30), were excellent in bed and automatically rimmed my ass each and every time and had no problem swallowing cum. it is almost like the russians had trained then lol. i did ask them all for anal and only 3 allowed me without a fight, the others allowed me but it took some convincing.

these are just my views and experiences. i hope that things will get better as i would like to give it an other go some time.

regards

blastoff

PuzzyLicka
06-25-07, 03:48
The really good years in Cuba were about 1992 (when the Russians left) until about 1998 when the BIG crackdown started. Before that what a GREAT place. Varadero was a HUGE attraction for Cubana looking for Yumas, then the police started bothering the girls, more and more. We moved the party to Guanabo in 1996, that was VERY good but NO Varadero. In 1998 we discovered Cienfuegos was the "NEW" Hot spot but even that paled in comparison to the early Varadero days. Then came the time for Las Tunas, Holguin, Isla de Juventud and a couple other spots. NEVER again did we see anything like the pre-1996 Varadero action and since 1998 the change was DRAMATIC

That said I have made two trips to Havana in last several months and I was pleasantly surprised as to the amount of available chicas. I met a girl over the internet that is a student at the UCI in Havana. We chat almost daily, she walks ANYWHERE with me in Havana with NO fear or concept of being stopped by the police. She wanted to go to the Airport with me for my Havana-Miami flight too. She stood in the checkin line with me, pretending to be leaving the country. Funny stuff. When she was stuck studying at UCI I would fill my time by trolling the streets for poonettes. The best luck I had picking up strays was at the Vista Alegre, a patio bar on the Malecon across from the park near one of the hospitals. In November 2006 and March 2007 there were only a couple of nights that DIDN'T yield a spinner from Vista Alegre including a couple two-fers. Usual price quoted was $60 L. T. However $40 was always the final negotiated rate (and a couple bucks for a taxi the next day). Two of the girls continued to hang around after they were released from the previous nights commitment. All in all I was quite impressed with the ease of scoring that Havana provided during those last two trips to the Island.Was her name Ketty? The girl you met online and who accompanied you to the airport.

Amocuba
06-25-07, 13:43
Was her name Ketty? The girl you met online and who accompanied you to the airport.No, not Ketty.

Chicochulo
06-27-07, 06:40
It is true, the average salary for a cuban is about 350 CUP. This translates to 15-16 CUC per month. This salary doesn't even begin to cover the basics considering most essentials have to be purchased from the dollar stores. These stores are darn expensive, even in the major american marketplace. It might bother you to pay a chica 25-40 CUC for some action. On the other hand, like every female on this planet, while you're banging her, she's got her eyes closed and imagining where she's gonna spend your money. The Cubanas moan louder than most because they can't buy much at the dollar store with the money your spending. LOL!

CC

Tom Gueguen
08-01-07, 11:56
Her name is Arianette , I met her 7 years ago in Havana but I have heard she's still working.

She 's HOT!!!

Got more???

Member #4167
03-29-08, 13:35
(C) The price compared to the local salaries. That really bothers me. If $5 per month is what they get, why ask $40 or $60 or in Havana $100 for all night? This is wrong in my view.

Regards

BlastoffSo True! This has also puzzled me. And they seem pretty firm in their pricing and not willing to negotiate lower.

Does anyone have any idea why these high prices seem to persist?

El Rey De Pollo
03-30-08, 02:07
Because idiots are paying them.

Simple. If enough idiots would spend 10$ on a can of coke, that would be the price of a a can of coke.

Member #3200
03-30-08, 16:20
In the eastern beaches of havana/playa de este/Guanabo area,the negotiation of prices have always been at times very difficult due to abundance of older(55+) Italians who have paid 100CUC since 1999 just to have women stay with them on the beach for the day,go back to casa with them for most of the night not overnight & 1/2 the time not even for sex.

lonliness/desperation=higher prices

Even the younger Italian guys when they come to vacation there they have a sense of what to pay from these older men & they follow suit even though they look like they look like they would have game-looks & style-to pay way less:at least,the 1s from my experience talking to them when i see them the next day or later on my trip on the same beach,they had multiple hours of sex with their over charging chicas

Petrolero
07-14-08, 21:54
I looked on a map and couldnt find it.

Where is the Vista Alegre just off the Malecon in Havana?

Which barrio is it in?

What is the nearest major street

Centro Habana, closer to Galiano than Prado. The type of bollos there, chat and size you up, invent a tab for you, and charge ice cream to it, and vanish.

If I want to hang out there to watch the passing parade, I bring my own cooler of Mayabe. The bartenders are just as shifty y shady.

El Grande
07-16-08, 19:43
Great pics Americano573 & TG! Keep em coming!!!

I'll be back in November. Can't wait!!!

Petrolero
09-03-08, 01:44
This video is a riot.

http://www.veoh.com/fullscreen_single.html?permalinkId=v305108FyKBtYJ3

How little the Anti-Fidel crowd knows, it's the chulos and jineteras who are taking the viejos for a ride.

El Grande
07-02-09, 21:33
Thanks 4 the pics Bonker 04. Very nice chica!

Sammytheman
01-20-14, 06:23
Hello fellas. Hope you guys re having fun in Cuba but I thought I make you guys be aware of this former friend whom I knew for over 3 years fucked with me. My buddy went to Holguin by himself and because he is new, this mofo by the name of Raymundo took advantage of him. Examples are, he brought a couple of girls over but because my buddy was drunk, he took out money from his pocket and paid the bitches for their services. Then when his phone was out of funds, he texted me pretending he is my friend and asked me top-up his phone so he can call his mother in Canada. Meanwhile he was telling my friend how loves screwing tourists over for their money. He did this after I paid for his meals, for his bitches etc. Not cool. If you see this douchebag, lowball him. Take advantage of him and if you can, report him to the police for pimping girls to tourists. Enjoy your vacation and trust nobody in there. Lesson learned.

Mr Gogo
01-20-14, 08:18
Hello fellas. Hope you guys re having fun in Cuba but I thought I make you guys be aware of this former friend whom I knew for over 3 years fucked with me. My buddy went to Holguin by himself and because he is new, this mofo by the name of Raymundo took advantage of him. Examples are, he brought a couple of girls over but because my buddy was drunk, he took out money from his pocket and paid the bitches for their services. Then when his phone was out of funds, he texted me pretending he is my friend and asked me top-up his phone so he can call his mother in Canada. Meanwhile he was telling my friend how loves screwing tourists over for their money. He did this after I paid for his meals, for his bitches etc. Not cool. If you see this douchebag, lowball him. Take advantage of him and if you can, report him to the police for pimping girls to tourists. Enjoy your vacation and trust nobody in there. Lesson learned.Damn dude! You didn't think you were going to do that post and get a pass without any questions did you? I've always enjoyed your posts but now I'm confused about how you operate. Did your drunk friend ask him to bring over girls? If he is hustling why would he need two girls to do it while your friend was drunk? If your drunk friend ordered the girls he should pay something. Also why is a guy counting on you for phone minutes, for you to pay for his girls, and for you to pay for his meals? Its Cuba, why are supporting a guy? Why didn't you report him to the police instead of asking us to do it? You are basing this whole account on a drunk friend? You say that you have known him for 3 years, shouldn't you have gotten his side of the story before you post his picture?

You are pissed and I understand that, but you have to present the whole story if you want the boards support. It appears one-sided. I guess the true lesson here is that you don't need other dudes to help you get pussy in Cuba.

Taboc
01-21-14, 04:05
Hello fellas. Hope you guys re having fun in Cuba but I thought I make you guys be aware of this former friend whom I knew for over 3 years fucked with meI see a series of attitude from the Cuban guys / drivers who solicit to help us there. Their attitute at first seem to be really to help you to the point the monger starts to think that the cuban guy is a brother from another mother.

They reinforce it by getting a taxi at a lower rate, introduce nice chicas, take the monger to their home and say things like this is your home, and be a shadow where ever the monger goes and act like a body guard. While this is happening, the monger starts to wonder the great luck he is riding, and become very happy with their company.

The Cuban guys know exactly when the monger starts trusting them, and then start their own game. They tempt the monger for something that he never had, it could be an orgy, it could be drugs, it could be a hosted fiesta where the promise is numerous chicas, or it could be as simple as lobsters for dinner. The monger gladly accepts what is offered, and pay what the Cuban jinetero wants and as a result the jinetero makes a killing. The jinetero would do this in a heartbeat if he thinks the monger is not going to come back, or the monger has no other friends to compare the rates.

Around Christmas, I was sitting in Taramar bar near Tropicoco in Playa Del Este. As usual, I am by myself having a drink and burning a good stick of Cohiba. I see this jinetero walking in with three girls, they all take a seat in a table next to me, and the jinetero tells them I do not know Spanish and coaches them what to do and how much to ask when he brings in mongers.

After a while I walk out to make a pay phone call, and I see this jinetero hustling in two mongers in his dead beat car. One guy says hello to me and I greet him too. Back in the club, this monger starts talking to me, and askes me to come to their table. I go there and he tells me that the jinetero is his best friend. He knows him for a number of years and has been helping him to have a great time and I should engage him too. I say thank you, and that I am good on my own. After a while everything plays out as planned by the jinetero, the chicas ask 60cuc each, and the jinetero walks in and tells the mongers they only have to pay 50cuc. The monger turns to me and says his jinetero friend saved him 30cuc right away, and that he will take them to a casa for 20cuc each for 3-4 hours of fun. The fact is the chicas are worth max 30cuc, the casa for 3-4 hours is worth 10cuc, may be 15cuc per person. So on the bargain they lost some 50cuc.

The unfortuate thing is that they do not even know the chicas were planted there for them before he brought them in. In their mind, they went to a bar, three chicas from the university were sitting and having a good time and their jinetero friend helped to score them at cheap rates.

It is not what is gained and what is lost is important. We go there for fun, what 50cuc mean, one tank of gas back home. But the important thing is that the trust is exploited by the jinetero, I feel bad about that.

At the same time, I am also thinking what I would have done if I was a jinetero. I see a monger come to my country, spend a lot on flight ticket, and then spend in one day what my hardworking brothers and sisters make in six months. What would I do. Would I feel bad cheating them. Of course not. I would only feel bad that I did not cheat them more.

Jonesie
01-22-14, 03:43
Those of us that are veterans of Cuba have seen many stories play out like this. Sometimes from the front row. We've all seen the hapless yuma strolling around with his jinatero pal thinking he's the most connected yuma on the island. Telling us how his 'fren' can grant him access to places we could only dream of. And if at the end of the day, he feels like he got what he paid for, good for him. Many of us know different. I usually don't tell them any different unless my opinion is asked for.

What has become more common over the last few years, is the expectation of compliance from the extranjero. Which is something I don't excuse. When I go to a restaurant with a friend and order dishes we know are 6cuc, an a coke each, the bill should come out as 14cuc, not 22cuc written on a blank piece of paper. I shouldn't have to argue with 3 different people before it's corrected. I shouldn't have to almost come to blows for paying 4cuc for a 3cuc taxi ride (la rampa to prado) when the driver insists I owe him 10cuc.

While I love to see the innovative little guy triumph against unfair odds, I don't feel it's my sole responsibility to right the wrongs of a million bad decisions. I also don't believe poverty is an acceptable excuse for robbery.

Yes, Havana is a great place to visit and get laid. But the hustle just doesn't quit.

I see a series of attitude from the Cuban guys / drivers who solicit to help us there. Their attitute at first seem to be really to help you to the point the monger starts to think that the cuban guy is a brother from another mother.

They reinforce it by getting a taxi at a lower rate, introduce nice chicas, take the monger to their home and say things like this is your home, and be a shadow where ever the monger goes and act like a body guard. While this is happening, the monger starts to wonder the great luck he is riding, and become very happy with their company.

The Cuban guys know exactly when the monger starts trusting them, and then start their own game. They tempt the monger for something that he never had, it could be an orgy, it could be drugs, it could be a hosted fiesta where the promise is numerous chicas, or it could be as simple as lobsters for dinner. The monger gladly accepts what is offered, and pay what the Cuban jinetero wants and as a result the jinetero makes a killing. The jinetero would do this in a heartbeat if he thinks the monger is not going to come back, or the monger has no other friends to compare the rates..

Mr Gogo
01-22-14, 04:52
On my first trip I was sitting in one of my spots people watching. This dark skinned Cuban dude seen that I was a brother and zeroed in on me. He said"Where are you from, NY, DC? LA?" I just gave him a hard look and a fake smile like I wasn't interested and he eventually got the message (I'm sure he was thinking"you arrogant black American fucker"). My second day of my first trip I was in the same spot and the brother just gave me a "Whats up". I gave him a "whats up" and told him"no disrespect but I'm just chilling alone". My third day we were in the same spot again and now that I had established that I don't need him, I decided to hear his pitch just to see how he would play it. The guy sat at my table and I brought him a beer. The guy was amazing. He told me which girls could fuck, which girls had deep pussies and which girls to avoid. He was able to get girls to our table that wouldn't even give me a "hola". I soon realized that most girls were available if you had the right approach.

I asked the guy about "his story", and he spent an hour telling me about hustling on the streets of NY, Interesting shit. After two hours of talking to this guy and buying him two beers, he called over a girl who I tried to get a couple days ago but she just ignored me, but now she was interested. She was cool and we left. As me and the girl left he asked for money to get something to eat. So I gave him 5 CUC. At the room the girl said she didn't like the guy and don't tell him anything we did. My fourth night I was at the spot when he came up talking that brother shit. I was back in my mood and told him"I'm just chilling alone". I had learned everything I needed to know from him to get started in Cuba hunting girls. The info he gave me was worth more than the two beers and 5 CUC I gave him. He gave the game up for nothing because he saw I wasn't easy prey and decided to stick with anything I gave him. The guy had remembered that I told him I like Rumba Cuban music so he gave me a cd of Rumba music. But really, I liked the dude and his style but I never let him take the lead because I let him know that I could get pussy in Cuba without him.

As someone said recently, get a streetwise girl who will take time to show you the ropes and pay her to show you how things work. She will give you pussy, she will be your tour guide, but say "no" when she tries some bullshit so she will develop respect for you also.

MrSoulo
07-15-14, 10:38
I see a series of attitude from the Cuban guys / drivers who solicit to help us there. Their attitute at first seem to be really to help you to the point the monger starts to think that the cuban guy is a brother from another mother.

The Cuban guys know exactly when the monger starts trusting them, and then start their own game. They tempt the monger for something that he never had, it could be an orgy, it could be drugs, it could be a hosted fiesta where the promise is numerous chicas, or it could be as simple as lobsters for dinner. The monger gladly accepts what is offered, and pay what the Cuban jinetero wants and as a result the jinetero makes a killing. The jinetero would do this in a heartbeat if he thinks the monger is not going to come back, or the monger has no other friends to compare the rates..Was this Jinetero driving a blue car? If so his name is Jorge (George) and he's a chubby! This guy is the lowest of the low and he always operates in the Playa del Este area around Tropicoco and Taramar. He's a smart sack of dirt and speaks many languages but he's not to be trusted. My friend and I were at Tropicoco one time and we saw him over by the side entrance next to the store that sells alcohol, cigars and souvenirs speaking to an old Greek man from Toronto.

The conversation we overheard made me want to puke. This vile creten was promising to bring the old Greek the freshest 14 year old girls he's ever had. My friend got so irate he wanted to go over and punch this multiple times in the mouth. I mean he really wanted to beat this piece of shit bloody. I just grabbed my friend and told him to let it go because if he touched him he could end up in a Cuban jail. So instead we went to the front desk and reported him which did absolutely nothing because after a few days of laying low he resurfaced in full swing.

Which goes to my point that all you guys already know.these Cubans stick together like glue with an attitude of "us against them". They really don't give a flying fuck as long as they're getting their kick backs at our expense.

Anyway, keep far away from this guy because he's constantly "schooling" the locals on how to fuck us Yumas. He's not to be trusted.

Taboc
08-24-14, 05:35
I think once I spoke to this guy you are mentioning, long while back, may be a year or even more. He is tall and chubby and goes by the name George, and runs a rusty old car. He always repeats the words, 'my friend, my friend'. Is he the one? He sounded like he knows it all, and called a cop who happened to start next to Taramar and spoke to him like a friend, gave the cop a CD also.

Back in the club, another bro asked me to stay away from him, so it looks like he has a great reputation of screwing people.

Was this Jinetero driving a blue car? If so his name is Jorge (George) and he's a chubby! This guy is the lowest of the low and he always operates in the Playa del Este area around Tropicoco and Taramar. He's a smart sack of dirt and speaks many languages but he's not to be trusted. My friend and I were at Tropicoco one time and we saw him over by the side entrance next to the store that sells alcohol, cigars and souvenirs speaking to an old Greek man from Toronto.

The conversation we overheard made me want to puke. This vile creten was promising to bring the old Greek the freshest 14 year old girls he's ever had. My friend got so irate he wanted to go over and punch this multiple times in the mouth. I mean he really wanted to beat this piece of shit bloody. I just grabbed my friend and told him to let it go because if he touched him he could end up in a Cuban jail. So instead we went to the front desk and reported him which did absolutely nothing because after a few days of laying low he resurfaced in full swing.

Which goes to my point that all you guys already know.these Cubans stick together like glue with an attitude of "us against them". They really don't give a flying fuck as long as they're getting their kick backs at our expense.

Anyway, keep far away from this guy because he's constantly "schooling" the locals on how to fuck us Yumas. He's not to be trusted.

Vedado Fun
08-24-14, 18:53
I think once I spoke to this guy you are mentioning, long while back, may be a year or even more. He is tall and chubby and goes by the name George, and runs a rusty old car. He always repeats the words, 'my friend, my friend'. Is he the one? He sounded like he knows it all, and called a cop who happened to start next to Taramar and spoke to him like a friend, gave the cop a CD also.

Back in the club, another bro asked me to stay away from him, so it looks like he has a great reputation of screwing people.Cubans will almost always side with Cubans. There's a saying: "Never give a Cuban the opportunity to disappoint you". This can be said about anyone really but it's really good advice to follow in Cuba for sure. It's almost impossible to have a real friend in Cuba like you may have in your own country. Most Cubans live for today. They do not plan for tomorrow. They want everything they can get from you now. They do not seem to know how to be a real friend. If you get cheated in a restaurant or bar or wherever it would be very rare for a Cuban to help you. They are happy to see their fellow Cuban make some money off another stupid tourist. Quite often the Cuban who is cheating you in a bar or restaurant are working with the Cuban who you may think is your friend. I have been going to Havana for more than 11 years and have been there more than 30 times. I know lots of people in Havana but I only know two that I would really trust. My experiences are mostly only in Havana though and like any big city in the world this is where the majority of not so nice people congregate.

Havana is a great place to visit but you must be very careful there just like in many other major cities of the world. Be careful following the advice of those who have only been there 2 or 3 times or less.

Taboc
08-25-14, 01:03
See the things are not straight forward in Cuba and I do get upset when someone there whom I consider a friend is not honest, but do not hate that person for simple reason, I would do the same if I were in their place. We are visitors, even if we go there 3-4 times a year we are still visitors and the Cuban friends have to deal with reality when we are not there.

Once I was yapping with a chica after a good session, the door was knocked and the casa owner called out the chica, and they spoke hush hush, the chica came back and said that there is someone selling chicken for a good price and she wondered whether I could help her. I said ok, and after a while she got a box of chicken and she asked me 25 cuc, I thought that some chicken for her would cost 3-5 cuc. This is in addition to whatever I paid her as a reward to be with me plus the small gifts. That night, my casa owner had invited her extended clan and they all had chicken dinner too. So I did not only paid for the chica. Here is the bad part, chica is a friend I thought and the casa owner used to call me that I am her son. She was the happiest I have seen her in a long time that night serving everyone in her family dinner at my cost. I did not say a word, it was the last time I every stayed there. I stay one block from her place now and I do tell her hola as I pass by and she must know now that what she did was wrong. As far as the chica, we made a deal to forget this, only her culo knows what it was.

One more thing. You should see sometimes the way most cubans talk about a tourist friend when that person leaves. Till the visitor is around they are all after him in the nicest possible way, once he leaves they make fun of the way he speaks, they tell how silly he was etc etc. I sit there thinking that is what they will say about me once I leave.

Cubans will almost always side with Cubans. There's a saying: "Never give a Cuban the opportunity to disappoint you". This can be said about anyone really but it's really good advice to follow in Cuba for sure. It's almost impossible to have a real friend in Cuba like you may have in your own country. Most Cubans live for today. They do not plan for tomorrow. They want everything they can get from you now. They do not seem to know how to be a real friend. If you get cheated in a restaurant or bar or wherever it would be very rare for a Cuban to help you. They are happy to see their fellow Cuban make some money off another stupid tourist. Quite often the Cuban who is cheating you in a bar or restaurant are working with the Cuban who you may think is your friend. I have been going to Havana for more than 11 years and have been there more than 30 times. I know lots of people in Havana but I only know two that I would really trust. My experiences are mostly only in Havana though and like any big city in the world this is where the majority of not so nice people congregate.

Havana is a great place to visit but you must be very careful there just like in many other major cities of the world. Be careful following the advice of those who have only been there 2 or 3 times or less.

Mr Gogo
08-25-14, 15:18
Taboc and Vedadofun make excellent points. I posted a few months ago about where I met the casa owners niece and she became a regular. I arrived in Cuba last week and decided to stay at a new casa in a new area because I like to experience new things and keep the old things for later. Plus I don't like being predictable. The old casa owner asked for a blood pressure monitor so I purchased one in the States to take to him. Well I went to the older casa and the owner wasn't there but his wife was and it wasn't his wife from the last trip. I asked about the niece but the new wife wasn't helpful at all so I left.

I happened to see a girl from my first trip and we hit the new casa and had sex. I gave her 30 cuc and said come back later and we will hangout and she could spend the night and I would have more money for her. She completely fucked that up by asking for money to buy clothes to wear that evening. She gave me an ultimatum to either give her clothes money or she wasn't coming back. Needless to say I never called or saw her for the rest of my trip. I went to the other casa hoping to locate the niece but the wife wasn't helping me. As I left the first wife walked up and gave me a hug. She went in the casa and made three phone calls and the niece was on the way. The two wives didn't like each other and argued over the 15 cuc I left for the nieces private car. I would later find out from the niece the she caught the bus for 1 cuc.

When I went to meet the niece she was at a restaurant with the first wife and some new dude. We had drinks and they grabbed a menu and lights went off in my head. My 40 cuc drinking bill was about to become 80 cuc if I don't put the brakes on, which I did. I paid the 40 cuc drinking bill but I was pissed that the niece was willing to let them milk me dry. At the casa I explained to the niece that I have money for her not her friends. We spent the next two days having sex and I gave her 70 cuc and sent her home. I really wanted to give her more but I was still pissed.

Later that night I'm sitting alone at an outdoor bar drinking mojitoes when the first wife and the guy walk up. They sit and talk but I never offer them anything. They would run inside to the bar every few minutes. I'm ready to pay 9 cuc for my three mojitoes when the waiter hands me a bill for 21 cuc. I said WTF. I explained to him I had 3 mojitoes and not the four Cuba libres added to the bill. He calls the wife over and she agrees to pay. I smiled a fake smile hugged the wife and left. I understand times are hard in Cuba but they go over board with some of the bullshit.

BeersTerry
08-25-14, 17:08
You have no friends in Cuba. You have some "frens'.

You lose your frens when the money runs out.

There is always a gringo price and there is always a cut being made off you from your frens be it that you are buying them Cuba libres (what non jinetero Cuban do you know that drinks Cuba Libre). They are getting a $1 cut from the bartender.

As a tourist, you are a walking ATM for them.

Vedado Fun
08-25-14, 23:29
You have no friends in Cuba. You have some "frens'.

You lose your frens when the money runs out.

There is always a gringo price and there is always a cut being made off you from your frens be it that you are buying them Cuba libres (what non jinetero Cuban do you know that drinks Cuba Libre). They are getting a $1 cut from the bartender.

As a tourist, you are a walking ATM for them.Yes if you're an inexperienced newbie you can have a lot of "frens" in Cuba. LOL. I don't drink myself and I don't enter any bars other than maybe one of those side street open air bars such as the one at 23 why K. Sometimes I'll have breakfast or a snack there and watch the sites go by but not very often.

I never buy drinks for anyone. Occasionally I may buy a beer or one of those 1 CUC boxed rums for a Cuban "fren" but that's extremely rare. The only Cubans that I routinely help a little are the old men and women I see selling popcorn, candies, etc now and then. I see the same ones year after year as I'm sure you do as well Terry.

BeersTerry
09-13-14, 22:01
Yeah, I had one guy cry when I helped him out. Tells you how tough he was in.

It is shitty to be old in Cuba. Pension of $6 per month does not go far. At least the ones selling shit are trying and you got to help out those who are at least trying.