PDA

View Full Version : Medellin Hotels and Rental Apartments

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Phunluv
06-08-15, 06:31
Thank you guys. (Phunluv, voyager and WT69). I ended up using Motel Ibiza. It was exactly as Phunluv described. Easy to get to. Classy place. Total privacy. No ID checks or signing in. Room and two bottles of Smirnoff ice was 92000 pesos. That was with a jacuzzi room music and variety of mood lighting. Good beds, very clean. Impressed.Glad to be of service! Sounds like you got an awesome deal, maybe it was a daytime special? This place has a totally pimped put "mansion" room that looks like a drug lord's idea of a harem / playground, LOL! At least on the pics shown in the web site. Next time I'm in Medallin, would love to split it with another guy or two, each of us bringing 2 or 3 girls. The actual starter price of the room is not that bad, if the quote on the web site is true, but of course, a party like that you can spend double or triple the room cost in booze and food, not to mention the fees for the chicas. So it would be an expensive night of debauchery, even if split 2 or 3 ways, but I've always wanted to do something (at least once) on an epic scale!

Havana927
06-15-15, 18:25
Just booked my flight for first week in September, its my first time going to medellin, I speak spanish, But has anyone used air bnb.

Thanks.

Britisher
06-15-15, 19:16
Hi guys,

How to avoid sales tax in Colombia hotels?

Last time, a hotel staff told me it depends on the type of stamp on the passport on entry? (eg PIP 6 stamp on passport always entails sales tax on hotel booking).

I thought if one is not a resident or a citizen, its naturally not to be applied to us.

Comments?

Jan 156
06-20-15, 20:07
Just booked my flight for first week in September, its my first time going to medellin, I speak spanish, But has anyone used air bnb.

Thanks.I used to use them a lot but they are more of a pain these days. They will want lots of ID including probably your passport. The way to use it perhaps is to find an offer you like and try to contact the owner / emails and web addresses will be auto-deleted from messages but sometimes an owner will give you some keywords to search for his website or some other way to contact him. Works for him too as AirBnB take a massive chunk of the rent.

Jan 156
06-20-15, 22:44
Art Hotel looks very nice, but can anyone recommend somewhere a bit less expensive and still in a decent location for mongering please?

Havana927
06-21-15, 06:42
I used to use them a lot but they are more of a pain these days. They will want lots of ID including probably your passport. The way to use it perhaps is to find an offer you like and try to contact the owner / emails and web addresses will be auto-deleted from messages but sometimes an owner will give you some keywords to search for his website or some other way to contact him. Works for him too as AirBnB take a massive chunk of the rent.Yea I found an apartment in poblado five minutes from Parque Lleras, it as $450 for 9 days, just hope they don't hassel women coming to the apartment.

Thanks.

John Gault
06-21-15, 14:15
Yea I found an apartment in poblado five minutes from Parque Lleras, it as $450 for 9 days, just hope they don't hassel women coming to the apartment.

Thanks.If I was investing $450 for an apartment, and wanted to bring girls in I would most certainly call, and ask that most important question.

Chances are you will be OK, but why not put your mind at ease, and call?

Havana927
06-21-15, 20:24
If I was investing $450 for an apartment, and wanted to bring girls in I would most certainly call, and ask that most important question.

Chances are you will be OK, but why not put your mind at ease, and call?Thanks, honestly renting an apartment I thought, I shouldn't be a problem, but ill email the person just in case.

Puntz79
07-02-15, 03:00
Planning on visiting Medellin soon, has anyone had experiences at the following hotels and know if they are chica-friendly? Previous reports indicate yes, but I don't know how often policies change in Medellin as the Four Points used to be chica-friendly at one point but not anymore.

-LE Parc.

-Park 10.

-Hotel Poblado Plaza.

Looking at prices, I'm surprised at how cheap hotels are in Medellin compared to Bogota (was there a couple weeks ago). The Art Hotel is also an option, and it looks pretty nice too despite some recent negative trip advisor reviews. Any info on the above would be greatly appreciated. I do plan on booking for 2 as always.

Puntz79
07-10-15, 16:19
If you book a room for 2 people at Park 10 hotel, the first guest you bring back will not see an issue. However, if you bring someone else then it's a $55 per guest charge. So this would qualify as non-guest friendly. I had booked this place as it seemed nice and previously it was mentioned as a chica-friendly hotel. This seems to have changed though, and there will be a charge if you decide to bring someone else after your "first" guest. The lobby is small and you walk right past the front desk, you can try to be discrete which was my plan last night but the front desk clerk was the same one as the night before and recognized the chica was different. I'm still here for a few more days, so I'm considering changed to LE Parc or another hotel to see how that goes. Overall the Park 10 is nice, it looks a bit dated but the beds are comfortable and the shower pressure is excellent. There is also a nice restaurant on-site that would be a good for your first date. The second date would just be worth $55 extra due to hotel policies. .

Helpmann
07-21-15, 11:29
Hi Guys,

Do couples ever stay at Medellin Mansion?

Also, what is the pricing like for the pros that frequent the Mansion?

Thanks,
Helpmann.

Combo
07-21-15, 19:36
Hi Guys,

Do couples ever stay at Medellin Mansion?

Also, what is the pricing like for the pros that frequent the Mansion?

Thanks,
Helpmann.Over 14 visits, I have twice encountered couples staying at the Mansion / Castillo, so I'm assuming it's still allowed. Two people, however, are charged more for a room.

Typical rate for an hour or two with a girl at the Mansion is 150 K pesos, but there is no set rate. It's whatever you agree on with the girl.

Jan 156
07-27-15, 14:30
Charging visitors to Colombia that extra 16 per cent is, I understand, illegal. If you use booking.com it's not very clear. Just refuse to pay it.

Hi guys,

How to avoid sales tax in Colombia hotels?

Last time, a hotel staff told me it depends on the type of stamp on the passport on entry? (eg PIP 6 stamp on passport always entails sales tax on hotel booking).

I thought if one is not a resident or a citizen, its naturally not to be applied to us.

Comments?

BlueChange
07-27-15, 17:12

Thanks.I have and booked a month with one.

To be honest I feel like I overpaid and was given the bait & switch. There is one guy who does a lot of the bookings and is sort of priced high for Colombia but more in line with American pricing. Still $1250 for a studio apartment in poblado was just too much after.

I looked around for myself.

Just be careful.

GoneFishin
07-27-15, 18:29
I have and booked a month with one.

To be honest I feel like I overpaid and was given the bait & switch. There is one guy who does a lot of the bookings and is sort of priced high for Colombia but more in line with American pricing. Still $1250 for a studio apartment in poblado was just too much after.

Just be careful.Truly stated. I don't spend more than 50 us a night using airbnb and find quaility studios and some 2 bedrooms in the non Poblado areas of town which I prefer. This week my favorites are all booked due to Colombiamoda in town.

Havana927
07-27-15, 22:46
I have and booked a month with one.

Just be careful.I got a two bed room apartment in poblado, says five minutes from parque lleras for $465 with fees for like 8 dys.

DaPrick
08-17-15, 02:32
Considering heading to Medellin for labor day weekend on a whim. Do you have any non-mansion hotels to recommend. Closeness to the action and nothing over $100 American suggestions are preferred.

Thanks, amigos. I'll owe you one!

Puntz79
08-17-15, 04:35
RTFF and use Kayak for pricing. Seriously, this is the Medellin Hotels and Apartment Rental thread. Did you even try to read anything here? I'm 99% sure the answer to that is "no". Right amigo?

Considering heading to Medellin for labor day weekend on a whim. Do you have any non-mansion hotels to recommend. Closeness to the action and nothing over $100 American suggestions are preferred.

DaPrick
08-17-15, 16:25
OK, no problem. I'll scroll through 40 or so pages to get my answer rather than relying on a nice, polite poster to offer a few suggestions.

Sorry about offending your delicate sensibilities.

RTFF and use Kayak for pricing. Seriously, this is the Medellin Hotels and Apartment Rental thread. Did you even try to read anything here? I'm 99% sure the answer to that is "no". Right amigo?

World Travel 69
08-17-15, 20:33
El Centro.

1. Hotel Cristal, Carrera 49 # 57-12. Rates: US $15. Tel +57 4 511 5631.

2. Hotel Capitolio, Carrera 49 # 57-24, Frente al C. C. Villanueva. Rates: US $25, Guests: $10 extra. The rooms are small here too and there is no hot water. Tel: 512 0012.

3. Veracruz* Carrera 50 # 54-18. Rates: _ Pool. Tel: +57 (0) 45 115 511.

4. Gran Hotel, Calle 54 # 45-92, Calle 54 (Caracas) with Carrera 46 (Av. Oriental). Chica friendly. Rates: 100 k-228 k, Pool. Tel: 4-513-4455. mercadeo@granhotel.com.co http://www.granhotel.com.co/.

5. Hotel Botero Plaza, Carrera 50 A # 53-45. Rates: 85 k-150 k, with breakfast, parking and they have a rooftop Gym. Tel: 511 2155. E-mail: hotelboteroplaza@epm.net.co http://www.hotelboteroplaza.com/.

6. La Bella Villa Hotel, Calle 53 # 50-28. Rates: 30 k with breakfast. Phone: 574 511 49 15, Fax: 574 512 94 77.
E-mail: bellavillahotel@hotmail.com.

7. Hotel Europa Normandia, Calle 53 # 49-100, Maracaibo x Palace x Junin Medellin. Rates: _ Tel: 512 7815, +57 (0) 4 419 920. PBX: 251 2296. E-mail: normandia@geo.net.co.

8. Hotel Nutibara* Calle 52 A # 50-46, Plazuela Nutibara. Rates: US $50-70, Internet, Gym, Pool, Sauna. Chica friendly. Tel: 511 5111, +57 (0) 45 115 111. Fax: 231 3713. E-mail: info@hotelnutibara.com http://www.hotelnutibara.com/sitio/.

9. Hotel Latino, Carerra 47 #49 A-22, three blocks from the Parque Berrio Metro station. Rates: 25 k. No WiFi. Tel: PBX: 511 61 88.

Prado.

1. 61 Prado, Calle 61 #50 A-60. Rates: Single Room: Twin Size Bed One person 45 k, Small Double Room: Twin Size Bed 2 persons 60 k, Double Room: Queen Size Bed 2 persons 70 k, Junior Suite: King Size Bed 2 persons 80 k, Extra person 20 k. Tel: (+57) (4) 254 9743, Cell: (+57) 300 597 6197 (Tigo), (+57) 310 465 1166 (Comcel), (+57) 318 414 9530 (Movistar). Fax: (+57) (4) 580 9494. Skype: Hotel61 Prado Email: 61prado@gmail.com http://www.61prado.com/.

IamLookin
08-22-15, 14:21
Would need a hotel that is both chica friendly and a non obviously a monger only hotel. Need to visit someone that I would not want to have suspicions.

Thanks.

Puntz79
08-22-15, 15:41
Would need a hotel that is both chica friendly and a non obviously a monger only hotel. Need to visit someone that I would not want to have suspicions.

Thanks.Did you try reading the first few pages of this thread? There are recommendations. What you're asking has been asked in some way about a couple hundred times, and there are more than enough posts that give you the answers you are looking for. Not trying to be rude or anything, but there are frequent posters that have helped share experiences, give recommendations to newbies, over and over again and if some of us can take the time to read through threads (and do searches) it saves a lot of time for the person wanting information, and also keeps the thread pretty fresh with new info (such as reviews of hotels and any new intel that can be useful). There are a couple vets that have gone above and beyond to create maps with locations / prices on just about everything a punter might be looking for. Sometimes it's just the same question being asked and the answer might be 10-15 posts below. Hope you understand.

IamLookin
08-22-15, 16:27
Did you try reading the first few pages of this thread? There are recommendations. What you're asking has been asked in some way about a couple hundred times, and there are more than enough posts that give you the answers you are looking for. Not trying to be rude or anything, but there are frequent posters that have helped share experiences, give recommendations to newbies, over and over again and if some of us can take the time to read through threads (and do searches) it saves a lot of time for the person wanting information, and also keeps the thread pretty fresh with new info (such as reviews of hotels and any new intel that can be useful). There are a couple vets that have gone above and beyond to create maps with locations / prices on just about everything a punter might be looking for. Sometimes it's just the same question being asked and the answer might be 10-15 posts below. Hope you understand.The hotel that I would be looking for as to be in the Poblado area that is not to be obvious that it is a monger place. I am meeting some professional people in Poblado and don't want to make it look like I was strictly there for business and not mongering. I did searches on the threads here but it is difficult to find the answer.

My apologies for not being clear.

Puntz79
08-22-15, 18:01
The hotel that I would be looking for as to be in the Poblado area that is not to be obvious that it is a monger place. I am meeting some professional people in Poblado and don't want to make it look like I was strictly there for business and not mongering. I did searches on the threads here but it is difficult to find the answer.

My apologies for not being clear.El Poblado is the "upscale" part of town, lots of visitors stay in that area and lots of hotel choices. As for what is girl friendly, you should know that all hotels are girl friendly. Now, assuming that you want to bring a girl back to your hotel. She has to register at the front desk (unless you get by unnoticed) and there might be a charge, that's what most want to know (if there's a charge or not). You could really take a look at any hotel in El Poblado, and just make sure to book a room for 2. When you check-in, you might be asked if your second guest is with you. If she's not, just say something like she's running a little late and will be joining me in a bit. That's what I do anyways. As for which hotels charge and which don't, it's really hit or miss but from my experience most hotels will charge you if you have more than one girl come by. The Art Hotel seems to be more friendly and does not charge, the girl just has to register. I've stayed at Park 10 which is a nice hotel, but the guest must register and if it's a different guest than the one that registered first they will charge you. Hotel Diez de Categoria, hit or miss. I've gotten by with a couple, but that was because the front desk guy was on the phone and didn't say anything as we walked by to the elevator. The next night, another front desk guy was asking each couple their room number and verifying their names. So if you're discrete, you can get lucky. In the worst case you can just ask the chica if she knows of a short-time hotel, and take care of your business there.

Cursnoop
08-24-15, 18:10
I usually book my hotels on website such as Expedia but now is a good time to book hotels on Colombian websites since the prices are in pesos and pesos are dropping fast again US $.

Anyone know any Colombian Travel websites?

ElJefe7010
08-25-15, 03:42
Are there any reliable cheap, but secure places near Motel Ibiza? I planned my outing a little poorly and have nowhere to stay Aug 28 - Aug 30. Hotel Ibiza looks great and I'm hoping I can HQ at a cheap place during during the daytime and go to Ibiza after the evening activities for the enhanced environment.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Almotu
08-27-15, 23:25
Are there any reliable cheap, but secure places near Motel Ibiza? I planned my outing a little poorly and have nowhere to stay Aug 28 - Aug 30. Hotel Ibiza looks great and I'm hoping I can HQ at a cheap place during during the daytime and go to Ibiza after the evening activities for the enhanced environment.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.Motel Ibiza is at the other end of the Mayorista market, so you should be able to find a decent inexpensive (up to 65.000 COP / Night) room around the corner from the Mayorista hooker street. Central Plaza, Monarca & El Caravan (double check my spelling) amongst a few smaller ones. Try booking.com, I think a few of them are on there. Then it's a long 20-30min walk across the massive Mayorista Central but it is pretty safe. The Motel Ibiza people might give you a strange look since you did not arrive in a car or motorbike but who cares. There is some eateries & supermarkets inside the Mayorista Central too.

Almotu
08-29-15, 03:32
http://www.booking.com/hotel/co/central-plaza.en-gb.html?aid=304142;sid=87b27b24ccf660a2f11b03a408a00b64;dcid=1;no_rooms=1;req_adults=2;req_children=0&;checkin=2015-09-01;checkout=2015-09-05

http://www.booking.com/hotel/co/alcaravan.en-gb.html?aid=304142;sid=87b27b24ccf660a2f11b03a408a00b64;dcid=1;no_rooms=1;req_adults=2;req_children=0&;checkin=2015-09-01;checkout=2015-09-05

Almotu
09-05-15, 02:20

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.How about telling us what happened?

Davidb3069
09-10-15, 13:03
I know there are many recommendations for hotels in here. I am coming for the first time around the 17-23 and would appreciate ideas for gringo bars and a hotel close to them. I don't know the city at all. I want to minimize taxi. $30-50 for hotel would be desirable and chica friendly.

I sent a message to Aussie Greg thinking about staying there but have gotten no response. Not sure how else to contact him. Looks like the vip place might be similar. For a first trip I want to keep it simple. I have been to Cartagena and Santa Marta so I am used to Colombia a little.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I have RTF but the gringo bars / hotel combo is a bit more complex.

World Travel 69
09-10-15, 15:09
The closest thing to a Gringo Bar would be in El Pablato, but the hotels will cost a little more.

Check the map and see where the action is and look at the hotel list.

I know there are many recommendations for hotels in here. I am coming for the first time around the 17-23 and would appreciate ideas for gringo bars and a hotel close to them. I don't know the city at all. I want to minimize taxi. $30-50 for hotel would be desirable and chica friendly.

I sent a message to Aussie Greg thinking about staying there but have gotten no response. Not sure how else to contact him. Looks like the vip place might be similar. For a first trip I want to keep it simple. I have been to Cartagena and Santa Marta so I am used to Colombia a little.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I have RTF but the gringo bars / hotel combo is a bit more complex.

Almotu
09-10-15, 16:13

I sent a message to Aussie Greg thinking about staying there but have gotten no response. If you are based in the US, call the secretary directly on their VOIP phone number.

Davidb3069
09-17-15, 00:01
The closest thing to a Gringo Bar would be in El Pablato, but the hotels will cost a little more.

Check the map and see where the action is and look at the hotel list.For those familiar with the mariscal and the couple of gringo bars there like shooters and corner pub, is there something similar in poblado. I get in too late to start today but I will need a place by tomorrow.

David.

World Travel 69
09-17-15, 02:17
There is or was a Shooters, but it would not be necessarily be a gringo bar.

Maybe there is one or two gringos, but not a hot hangout.

https://foursquare.com/v/shooters/4e332e5db3ad90171c62f2c4

This is as close as you might get:

Perpetuo Socorro / San DiegoWest (Occidente) of Av. Poblado (Carrera 43A), between the Exposiciones and Industriales Metro Stations.

1. * San Diego Grill (Show Club), C. C. Milanesa Local 104, Calle 37 # 45-15. __ Chicas. Prices: Cover 45k includes 4 drinks, Beer 10k, Chicas 130k 30 min. 150k hour, Room fee 45k, 200k TLN, Exit fee 150k. Tel: 261 04 76, 262 99 78. Hours: 8 pm to 2 am.

2. * FASE II (Dos), Carrera 44 # 30-27, behind the Premium Plaza Shopping Center. 30-40 Chicas. Prices: Cover 10k, Beer 16k, Chicas 180k with their South Beach Hostel rooms next door. Exit Fee 100k. Tel: 232 18 78. Hours: 7 pm to 4 am. http://www.clubfasedos.com/

3. "La Dolce Vita", Calle 31 #44-109. __ Dancers. Prices: They offer a host of very high end services, like 50k lap dances for groups of 1 or more. 10-15k drink, chica drink 30k, 180k hour to take out. Tel: 261-1510, Cell: 1 316-749-48 00. Hours: ____.

For those familiar with the mariscal and the couple of gringo bars there like shooters and corner pub, is there something similar in poblado. I get in too late to start today but I will need a place by tomorrow.

David.

Davidb3069
09-17-15, 16:39
I made my way over to the poblado area. Looks interesting. Will go back later when bars open up. Waiting to hear from someone I met on the plane that has been here a few times. Will check out casas or clubs later.

FYI. Hotel Central Plaza was $18 roughly for a double bed. Small but sufficent. 8 k to Calle 10 in Poblado by taxi.

I am assuming the hard rock is a waste of time?

Went by the old mansion. Not too friendly and would not let me look inside. Referred me to the web.

David.

There is or was a Shooters, but it would not be necessarily be a gringo bar.

Maybe there is one or two gringos, but not a hot hangout.

https://foursquare.com/v/shooters/4e332e5db3ad90171c62f2c4

This is as close as you might get:

Perpetuo Socorro / San DiegoWest (Occidente) of Av. Poblado (Carrera 43A), between the Exposiciones and Industriales Metro Stations.

1. * San Diego Grill (Show Club), C. C. Milanesa Local 104, Calle 37 # 45-15. __ Chicas. Prices: Cover 45k includes 4 drinks, Beer 10k, Chicas 130k 30 min. 150k hour, Room fee 45k, 200k TLN, Exit fee 150k. Tel: 261 04 76, 262 99 78. Hours: 8 pm to 2 am.

2. * FASE II (Dos), Carrera 44 # 30-27, behind the Premium Plaza Shopping Center. 30-40 Chicas. Prices: Cover 10k, Beer 16k, Chicas 180k with their South Beach Hostel rooms next door. Exit Fee 100k. Tel: 232 18 78. Hours: 7 pm to 4 am. http://www.clubfasedos.com/

3. "La Dolce Vita", Calle 31 #44-109. __ Dancers. Prices: They offer a host of very high end services, like 50k lap dances for groups of 1 or more. 10-15k drink, chica drink 30k, 180k hour to take out. Tel: 261-1510, Cell: 1 316-749-48 00. Hours: ____.

Almotu
09-19-15, 01:16
I made my way over to the poblado area. Looks interesting. Will go back later when bars open up. Waiting to hear from someone I met on the plane that has been here a few times. Will check out casas or clubs later.

FYI. Hotel Central Plaza was $18 roughly for a double bed...David.Was it something like 58,000 COP per night?

Davidb3069
09-21-15, 05:47
56 k and change. There are a few cheaper a block or two down the street but it starts getting into the local bar scene. More noise.

Was it something like 58,000 COP per night?

Buscar
09-28-15, 05:06
I stayed for a few nights at a place that has been mentioned before.

http://tuapartamentomde.com/pricing.html

And I thought I'd give a few more details. On the website, they list two locations, one in Laureles and a slightly cheaper one in barrio Buenos Aires (a large, middle class neighborhood west of downtown, roughly as far from Centro as Laureles is.) I was interested in checking out the one in BA, but they wouldn't let me. They implied it's more of a hotel than apartment, but otherwise wouldn't give much info. And I prefer the private access, no doorman / receptionist, in the Laureles building.

I stayed at the Laureles location, but never got to talk to the owner (except briefly by phone.) It's right next to the Nutibara restaurant strip, on a quieter side street. I had 1 bedroom apartment (not a studio) for 60 K per night. It was clean, well-furnished, good kitchen, wifi. No hot water. The windows went into the hallway and the interior of the building (an outdoor corridor), so not a lot of sunlight or ventilation. It was fine for a few days, but I would have wanted a room with street-facing windows for longer term. I paid the cleaning lady for the room (she wrote up an impromptu contract on a blank piece of paper for me to sign) and she didn't know anything about monthly prices or other room availability, and like I said I didn't meet the boss.

I had a few girls over for afternoon visits, and while the cleaning lady saw me walking with them and seemed embarrassed, it was never mentioned.

JJ341
09-30-15, 18:52
I'm going to Medellin for the first time in a few weeks. I have a couple of friends who will be there staying at the Hotel Nutibara at Calle 52 A. That hotel is somewhat old and I am looking for a better hotel in the area in the $75-$100 range. Thanks in advance.

Puntz79
10-01-15, 01:22
I'm going to Medellin for the first time in a few weeks. I have a couple of friends who will be there staying at the Hotel Nutibara at Calle 52 A. That hotel is somewhat old and I am looking for a better hotel in the area in the $75-$100 range. Thanks in advance.You can stay at a 4 or 5 star boutique hotel with that price range. I'm assuming that's $75 - 100 a night, which is cheap for hotels and I've found Colombia overall (CTG being the exception) cheap for nice hotels. Your risk is only that at nicer hotels, you might face an issue with bringing back a chica (you can bring her back, but you might get charged.) This is really a hit or miss, always register a room for 2 people (assuming it's you and want a chica to join you) and mention to the check-in desk that your girlfriend will join you shortly (if you are by yourself). You'll be fine getting the first girl in, and they'll register at the front desk with their cedula / passport. Now if you bring back another girl, you'll probably face a problem but if your hotel has a nice large lobby, is busy, and you can walk to the elevators discreetly then you may not face a problem at all. Or you can avoid all this by renting an apartment or staying at the Mansion. It's your first time, and the latter is highly recommended if you don't speak spanish very well.

Chesscat
10-01-15, 01:38
I don't know of any nice hotels downtown, though there may be some. Just a couple of metro stops away (and there is a metro right near the Hotel Nutibara) is Hotel Parque 70 Medellin.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zerFMKU2AKXA.k0TLL73VUTvs&hl=en_US

It's actually in the area near the stadium called La 70, again very near the Metro stop El Estadio. I loved this place, and the night life there is great.

I'm going to Medellin for the first time in a few weeks. I have a couple of friends who will be there staying at the Hotel Nutibara at Calle 52 A. That hotel is somewhat old and I am looking for a better hotel in the area in the $75-$100 range. Thanks in advance.

Sivle
11-06-15, 02:28
Hi folks! Long time lurker, first time poster. I have Costa Rica, Thailand, Mexico, and some Islands under my belt. Now looking at Medellin. I am a smoker (I know not good for me). I have looked at various apartments, and hotels recommended on this site and others. It seems most of the better places to stay frown upon smoking. I do like to lay in bed after sex and have a smoke, because I don't eat jelly beans (old Redd Foxx joke). Any recommendations other than not smoking?

Thank you!

Paladin1987
11-07-15, 13:45
Private Dancer by Steven Leather.

I was browsing another site a while back and the Admin posted this book in its entirety. That's not appropriate here but the author offers it free for you to read. If you ever put on a condom while you are carrying a passport in another man's country, it's a Must Read IMHO.

It took me a few days but it's worth every moment if you are a monger / hobbyist. Whatever your background and financial status, it would be wise to consider hers through the lens of this text.

She has a life when you aren't in front of her and it would be wise to consider what that life entails. Private Dancer will give you some insight into the prepago's world of ego gratification from being desired by throngs of men (that no Hot woman can deny is a HUGE turn on. And knows she is losing to the 18-20 year olds when she herself hits 25 years of age), partying / drug use / alcohol abuse, and money that falls through their hands like water. Add to that to the lack of professional training (via wasted youth as a hooker) in a business related field, and you have the recipe for a woman who is used to lying to clients and family, generally has very poor money management skills, and isn't big on taking responsibility for, or seeing the upcoming consequences of her life choices.

E-reading. Club. Search Private Dancer by Stephen Leather.

I hope I won't lose my ISG Monger Library Card by posting this. Can't PM Jackson to ask permission.

This saved me 5 years, $50-100 K USD, and a good bit if heartache I am sure. To quote and other ISG member, "To enter into any relationship without a little cynicism. Is disaster. ".

Happy reading,

Paladin

El Balsero
11-11-15, 02:24
Anyone know of an available apartment from now to the end of the month?

MrFurley
11-17-15, 06:21
Taking a trip to MDE but this time I'm going solo. Figured I'd do a short stint at the "Mansion" since I've never stayed there before and wanted to experience it and meet up with some like minded folks. Hopefully get a Friday / Saturday to catch an event or party. As I have read that it can be a little dead if nothing is going on. Then make my way to an apartment. Order of stay depends on Mansion availability.

Just seeing if anyone had any recent experience staying here and what they thought. I've read from posts that some patrons see the same faces and not too many new faces.

Suggestions on preferred rooms there? M1 or M2? Also, is this the same place that was Casablanca?

Thanks all.

ILikeBigButts3
11-18-15, 00:53
I am seriously considering going to Medellin in a couple weeks, I am able to get very good deals on hotels through expedia but it states on every hotel that I click on the total to pay now and then a tax and resort fee due at the hotel. My question is to those that have booked a hotel online in Medellin wether you had to pay this tax, because after doing some research I'm under the impression that foreigners do not need to pay this tax. Or do you pay and then get the money back at the airport, please could someone clarify.

Puntz79
11-18-15, 01:39
I am seriously considering going to Medellin in a couple weeks, I am able to get very good deals on hotels through expedia but it states on every hotel that I click on the total to pay now and then a tax and resort fee due at the hotel. My question is to those that have booked a hotel online in Medellin wether you had to pay this tax, because after doing some research I'm under the impression that foreigners do not need to pay this tax. Or do you pay and then get the money back at the airport, please could someone clarify.Give your passport when checking in. They'll verify your entry stamp, you should not be getting charged tax. At every hotel I have stayed at they'll mention this when you check in and give your passport. If they do not, ask them but I have never had to do that.

Gallant555
12-08-15, 17:32
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if any one had issues / experience with using booking.com to book for Hotel Central plaza. Do they book on the phone. I read review someone said they didn't honor the rates mentioned on the site and actually got charged more.

Any info is really appreciated.

Black43
12-10-15, 09:56
I was researching the forum for a budget option (less than $20 aday) in centro near Parque Berro station for a trip in Jan. Hotel Premier Plaza came up a number of times months back and I was wondering if anyone would like to share some of their experience with this place. I don't really need much creature comforts. Just a comfortable bed, a clean / functional bathroom, and some decent security. I tried to google the establishment but it seems there is no website. (not surprising) I am assuming it is an all cash place which I am okay with. Ideally I'm looking for a email address to reserve a room. But is it a hotel that even takes reservations? If anyone has any info please let me know.

Thank you.

SlamCity7777
01-04-16, 18:00
Nice clean safe hotel near Rio Negro or the airport?

Kick123
01-05-16, 06:05
Hi,

I'm looking for an unfurnished apartment for a year or more.

Does anyone know a real estate agency who can handle foreigners without fiadores?

Dollar Bill
01-05-16, 15:59
Hi,

Does anyone know a real estate agency who can handle foreigners without fiadores?You might want to speak with John Duque (sp) from First American Realty in Medellin (http://www.firstamericanrealtymedellin.com/).

He has helped me with a short term apartment and they all speak English there. Good people and they might be able to assist you.

Good luck.

$Bill.

Kick123
01-05-16, 16:54
You might want to speak with John Duque (sp) from First American Realty in Medellin (http://www.firstamericanrealtymedellin.com/).

He has helped me with a short term apartment and they all speak English there. Good people and they might be able to assist you.

Good luck.

$Bill.Thanks, Bill. But they don't have unfurnished ones.

StudPlayer
01-06-16, 00:21
Kick,

If you have private messaging, check your private messages.

Otherwise, contact me through private messaging when you can.

Your unfurnished apartment is waiting for you.

Hi,

Does anyone know a real estate agency who can handle foreigners without fiadores?

RahulMangla2009
02-14-16, 04:23
Hi all,

Planning to be in Medellin at the end of this month. The love motels listed here look awesome (with nice jacuzzi / mood lighting etc.). Are there like proper hotels wherein I can stay for 3-4 nights which are having similar nice upscale feeling and of course are chica-friendly?

Cursnoop
02-14-16, 22:33
Hi all,

Planning to be in Medellin at the end of this month. The love motels listed here look awesome (with nice jacuzzi / mood lighting etc.). Are there like proper hotels wherein I can stay for 3-4 nights which are having similar nice upscale feeling and of course are chica-friendly?The Charlee, but I heard they charge for chicas, but if you chica is fly and can dress let her go to the Envy Bar on the roof and meet her there get her a drink and take her to you room.

Member #4398
02-15-16, 21:20
Here is a Medellin Hotel Guide of Poblado, Laureles, and Centro areas:

Poblado area.

http://www.medellin.travel/zona-poblado

1) Hotel Belfort http://medellin.hotelbelfort.com/.

2) Afinity Aparta Hotel http://www.hotelesdemedellin.com/detalle_hotel_hoteles-en-medellin_EE_medellin_colombia.php?ID_hotel=1.

3) Alcazar de Oviedo Suites http://www.hotelesdemedellin.com/detalle_hotel_hoteles-en-medellin_EE_medellin_colombia.php?ID_hotel=4.

4) Aparta Hotel La Provincia http://www.apartahotellaprovincia.com/site/.

5) Art Hotel http://www.arthotel.com.co/.

6) Casa Hotel Madison http://www.casahotelmadison.com/.

7) Diez Hotel http://www.diezhotel.com/.

8) Hotel Best Western http://bwskyplushotel.com/.

9) BH Hoteles http://www.bhhoteles.com/default-en.html.

10) Hotel Cyan Suites http://hotelcyansuites.com/beta/cyansuites.php.

11) Hotel Dix http://www.dixhotel.co/hoteldix.co/index.html.

12) Hotel Estelar Blue http://www.hotelesestelar.com/hotel-estelar-blue/.

13) Hotel Estelar Milla de Oro http://www.hotelesestelar.com/hotel-estelar-milla-de-oro/.

14) Hotel Florencia Plaza http://www.hotelflorenciaplaza.com/.

15) Hotel 4 Points by Sheraton http://www.starwoodhotels.com/fourpoints/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=736.

16) GHL Hoteles http://www.ghlhoteles.com/.

17) Holiday Inn Express http://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/es/reservation#scmisc=header_6 c.

18) Hotel Intercontinental http://www.intercontinental.com/medellin.

19) Hotel Park 10 http://www.hotelpark10.com.co/en/.

20) Hotel Plaza Rosa http://www.plazarosa.com/.

21) Hotel Poblado Alejandria http://www.hotelpobladoalejandria.com/.

22) Hotel Poblado Plaza http://www.pobladohoteles.com/.

23) Hotel Porton Medellin http://www.hotelportonmedellin.com/.

24) Hotel San Fernando Plaza http://www.hotelsfp.com/.

25) Hotel Sites http://sitesgroup.co/.

26) Hotel Torres Poblado.

27) La Campana Hotel Boutique http://www.lacampanahotelboutique.com/.

28) Leblon Suites http://www.hotelesdemedellin.com/detalle_hotel_hoteles-en-medellin_EE_medellin_colombia.php?ID_hotel=3.

29) Medellin Royal http://www.medellinroyal.com/default-en.html.

30) Orange Suites http://www.travelers.com.co/es/appartamento/medellin/orange-suites/orange-medellin-1.

31) The Charlee http://www.thecharlee.com/.

Laureles area.

http://www.medellin.travel/zona-laureles

1) Hotel Cabo de Vela http://www.hotelcabodelavela.com/.

2) Hotel Estadio Real http://www.hotelestadioreal.com.co/.

3) Hotel INNTU http://www.inntuhotel.com/.

4) Hotel Laureles 70 http://www.hotellaureles70.com/.

5) Hotel Lincoln http://www.hotellincoln.com.co/.

6) Hotel Lukas http://www.lukashotel.com/.

7) Hotel Mediterraneo http://hotelmediterraneo.com.co/.

8) Hotel Merlott http://www.hotelmerlott.com/.

9) Hotel Primavera Plaza http://www.santamariahoteles.com/.

10) Hotel Quinta Avenida http://quintavenidamedellin.com/.

11) Hotel Suite Comfort http://www.hotelsuitecomfort.com/.

12) Hotel Tryp http://www.melia.com/es/hoteles/colombia/medellin/tryp-medellin-hotel/.

13) Portal El Rodeo Aparta Hotel http://www.hotelesdemedellin.com/detalle_hotel_hoteles-en-medellin_EE_medellin_colombia.php?ID_hotel=5.

14) Amoblados La 70 (aparta hotel) http://www.amobladosla70medellin.com/.

Centro area.

http://www.medellin.travel/zona-centro

1) Gran Hotel http://www.granhotel.com.co/.

2) Hotel Botero Plaza http://hotelboteroplaza.com/.

3) Hotel Conquistadores http://www.hotel-conquistadores.com.co/.

4) Hotel Nutivara http://www.hotelnutibara.com/.

RobertTx
02-24-16, 20:39
I stayed with Jake. He's a great option to hit the ground running. I'd recommend. You will meet a sweet chica quickly and tour the El Centro casa scene the next day.Jake was very professional, and candid. Me and my bud enjoyed our time very much and also the company of pre-screened beauties.

Only reason I left earlier because I am used to sleeping in cold and Jake doesn't have AC. Then again you don't quite need an AC in MDE.

Thanks Jake and Eric.

Big Boss Man
03-03-16, 03:24
I originally booked the Estelar Blue but somehow the booking through Booking.com was not honored and I was put in this hotel. I booked the room as a single which saves money because I usually do not like to have the chica spend the night. If a chica is over for a short time, there is no charge. If she stays the night it is 40000 pesos. I probably saw 10 or 12 prepagos in the lobby during my stay. I would say it is primary a businessman's hotel although there are few tourists. 9 to 1 would be a good guess.

Currently the Milla De Oro is in a construction zone so it can be fairly noisy if you are trying to take a midday nap. I had the executive room which is two rooms. The advantage is that it is a corner room so you do not have a common wall for the bedroom.

Place is fairly quiet. I rarely heard or saw another guest. So even though you see the prepagos in the lobby, the guys were not throwing parties in the rooms.

Global00
03-03-16, 11:06
Do you know if the Gran Hotel or Hotel Nutibara is chica-friendly? Is there a chica fee?

Poblado area.

2) Afinity Aparta Hotel http://www.hotelesdemedellin.com/detalle_hotel_hoteles-en-medellin_EE_medellin_colombia.php?ID_hotel=1.

3) Alcazar de Oviedo Suites http://www.hotelesdemedellin.com/detalle_hotel_hoteles-en-medellin_EE_medellin_colombia.php?ID_hotel=4.

5) Art Hotel http://www.arthotel.com.co/...

Member #4398
03-06-16, 05:50
Do you know if the Gran Hotel or Hotel Nutibara is chica-friendly? Is there a chica fee?From the WT69 list, the Grand Hotel http://www.granhotel.com.co/ is noted as chica friendly. The hotel Nutibara http://hotelnutibara.com/ is also noted in the list as chica friendly, but a previous poster's review.

Indicated that it has as guess (normal people) friendly policy but not chica (puta) friendly and that the putas he called did not want to visit the Nutibara hotel because of their unfriendliness to putas. Even thought,

The Hotel Nutibara is in the centro area of Medellin, I have not seen putas hanging out at the entrance of the Nutibara. The nutibara seems to be a hotel gear to towards the Colombian tourists, business travelers.

And families. I think you could bring girls to Nutibara just like in any other normal hotel, but discreetly and disguised as your girlfriend (not the obvious hooker) and pay the two people accommodation rate.

Mirlitons
04-07-16, 01:13
Taking a trip to MDE but this time I'm going solo. Figured I'd do a short stint at the "Mansion" since I've never stayed there before and wanted to experience it and meet up with some like minded folks. Hopefully get a Friday / Saturday to catch an event or party. As I have read that it can be a little dead if nothing is going on. Then make my way to an apartment. Order of stay depends on Mansion availability.

Just seeing if anyone had any recent experience staying here and what they thought. I've read from posts that some patrons see the same faces and not too many new faces.

Suggestions on preferred rooms there? M1 or M2? Also, is this the same place that was Casablanca?

Thanks all.MrFurley,

I too want to visit MDE and stay at the Mansion. Can you please respond with your experience or PM me.

Thanks,

Mirliton.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Eszpresszo
04-19-16, 05:17
I stayed in La Setenta for three nights at the Plaza 70 just a block from the Estadio metro station. I found it on booking.com for less than $20 a night. It was a fair price but I found out that comparable lodging could be found in the area for less. A Canadian woman I met good a deal just two doors down at Hotel Florida and her digs were pretty much the same. Basic, a bit worn, but clean. There was also the Hotel Villa Real on La 70, that was recommended here. I did send a reservation request via their website but never got an answer.

Now we have hear the argument for waiting until you get to town and checking your options out in person. Some feel you get a better price. But if you are a first timer to a town it isn't a bad idea to have accommodation lived up. It was raining steady when I arrived and all I did was get out of the cab at the curb. The Canadian woman I met (and lightly romanced a bit) had to walk around in the rain looking at options. I was glad I had made reservations and have a that upon passing immigration. I was asked where I was staying, so it was good that I was able to my hotel name name and address.

When visiting Aiffe I found a nice looking, modern hotel around the corner, Hotel Brisas de San Francisco. They don't have a website but they are on Facebook. This hotel is a block from three different casas at Calle 56, #41-114. I'm not sure what the area is like at night, but this neighborhood, which I believe is called LOS Angeles, seems to be a cut above the rest of Medellin. But, what do I know?

GoneFishin
04-19-16, 15:47
I stayed in La Setenta for three nights at the Plaza 70 just a block from the Estadio metro station. I found it on booking.com for less than $20 a night. It was a fair price but I found out that comparable lodging could be found in the area for less. A Canadian woman I met good a deal just two doors down at Hotel Florida and her digs were pretty much the same. Basic, a bit worn, but clean. There was also the Hotel Villa Real on La 70, that was recommended here. Hotel Villa Real is my go to spot. Best to call them for reservations or just show up as I do. Never been turned away. Two decent economy hotels on either side and on back street so plenty of options on that one block of La 70.

Immigration always asked where your staying but never for documentation. Just name of hotel or private apt and general address will do.

Eszpresszo
04-20-16, 17:36
Hotel Villa Real is my go to spot. Best to call them for reservations or just show up as I do. Never been turned away. Two decent economy hotels on either side and on back street so plenty of options on that one block of La 70.

Immigration always asked where your staying but never for documentation. Just name of hotel or private apt and general address will do.Thanks for that advice. BTW, I did see the guy in the wheelchair there at the top of La 70, but he was with some dicey looking characters and a cute, chica who looked like she would rather be somewhere else. I kept walking.

I found the business card I got at Hotel Brisas de San Francisco. They do in fact have a webpage: http://hoteleriaenmedellin.com/sitio/hotel-brisas-de-san-fransisco.

Inquires can be mailed to info@hoteleriaenmedellin.com or to hotelbrisasdesanfrancisco@gmail.com.

They take all major credit cards! I might have to spend a night or two there next time, as they are a block from New Life, Aiffe and I counted 7 other day casas on Member #4394's map within two or three blocks! I've found rates online in the $18 range for two adults. Not bad for a new, modern hotel. The coffee shop on the corner made me the best cup of coffee I ever had! I'm gagging on a coffee I just got from Starbucks. Juan Valdez, you bastard, you have gotten me hooked!

Just not close to the metro. But, for someone who is tired of cabbing to the day casas, this could be the ticket, plus I want to explore the area down the hill. It doesn't look too bad. Strolling down towards Parque Bolivar, I passed a gaggle of well-groomed trannies conversing on a corner. When they saw me, all they did was giggle and bat their fake-eyelashes at me. I think they were just living the life, not soliciting anything. Made some good flirty eye contact with some local women in the shops on Carerra 46, just normal women but they seemed interested. I have to learn Spanish!

Oliversax
04-21-16, 00:35
FYI, I just booked a room at the 5-star Dann Carlton Medellin, a block from Parque Lleras for COP $242,440/ US $83. That's just unbelievably cheap to me. Will definitely keep in mind how strong the US dollar is now and think in COP when I'm there, as numerous posters here have suggested so that I don't mess with the curve.

COP $500 k / girl is OK, right?

Kidding. COP $150 k-$200 k for hotties is what I've surmised from the 50+ pages I've read. Really appreciate all the help.

KingAmongKings
04-28-16, 23:24
Hey guys,

I am have an extra room available for much cheaper than all these hotels. Feel free to PM me if interested. Has a pool, gym, etc. Photos attaches. I am a recent med school grad enjoying some much deserved vacation.

Best,

King

Gagoo
05-27-16, 06:44
The Charlee, but I heard they charge for chicas, but if you chica is fly and can dress let her go to the Envy Bar on the roof and meet her there get her a drink and take her to you room.I never stayed there, but I have been to the roof top restaurant many times. Maybe I am a nice guy, but I have taken women that I know to have dinner up there 3 or 4 times. I was never stopped from getting in to the elevator. Once you are in the elevator, ain't nobody going to stop you from going in to your room. Or worse case scenario is you say you are going to have dinner at the restaurant upstairs. But I guess if it it 3 AM or something and it is closed you can't use that excuse. I think the hotel is so damn expensive that they don't want to embarrass themselves or you by asking you about your woman.

I would say the Charlee hotel is safe to bring a girl in to, unless you somehow have a very slutty looking woman. Most women in Medellin dress better than decent. I have stayed at the San Fernando Plaza and that place is very nice. I only brought a woman in one time, and I didn't have an issue. I don't think they will stop you there.

Gagoo
05-27-16, 10:27
EDITOR's NOTE: I have read several forum posts and received additional emails complaining about Aunsa's business practices, including allegations that he has been "renting" apartments that do not exist or that he does not own, and his repeated failures to return rental reservation deposits for said apartments. Accordingly, I have revoked Aunsa's right to advertise or otherwise promote any apartment rentals or to post any other offers of commerce on the forum. Please govern yourself accordingly. Thanks, JacksonI have met this guy, and he chauffeured me all over Bogota with his taxi friend. He gave me many free rides, we went to restaurants together, went to brothels, hung out in the clubs in Santa Fe, he showed me many, many places. In Santa Fe he pointed to some taxis and said don't use those guys, they will get you robbed. His taxi buddy was really friendly and watched out for me when Aunsa wasn't around. They never asked for taxi money.

He is friends with many local cops. We actually partied with many off-duty Bogota Cops one night. We went to the clubs that those cops patrol and we went in to those clubs bringing our own bottles of liquor that we bought for cheap. Some of those clubs got mad, but the senior cop would yell at them, and the people at the bar new these cops would just return the next night and give them hell. I felt like I was partying with the mafia. He showed me some very dangerous places that cops don't want to go, showed me where to find hitmen, etc, etc.

I ended up trusting this guy after hanging out with him for a few days. I said I was going to Medellin and he said he has apartments that he rents there and Brazil for some reason. He wanted a deposit, and a driver would pick me up in Medellin. Well, he ripped me off, and I was a little afraid to come out here saying anything. He was cool in person, but once you leave Bogota forget it. He later told me he'd send me the money Western Union, then I'd go to Western Union and they told me there is nothing there for me. Then he said he'd send it again. I wasted my time going to Western Union looking like a fool 3 times. He also said he had a very rich friend that lived an hour away from Bogota, a rich retired French man. They had special parties once in awhile where they bring in lots of ladies, and you just hang out and screw any of them that you like, anytime that you like at his mansion. I just had to contribute some money for the ladies. He got me on that also. He got me pretty good. That's all I want to say about that.

He looks to be of Arab decent, but he speaks with a London accent. I also seen he had lots of ads on Craigslist. I was going to try to catch him with Craigslist, but I decided I don't want to me messing around with people in Bogota. My advice is don't be paying anything to anyone until you are there in person, well, I saw him in person, but use a known reputable person, or Airbnb or hotel or something.

He ripped me off in late 2014. I am just finally putting this out there since I see his gig is up. I wouldn't be surprised if he is still doing this kind of stuff if he hasn't been arrested yet. He went by the name Ricky Farooq. He would always be using the guys on the street that you can't rent their cell phones for a few minutes. That was probably part of his scheme about something else.

EasyEase
06-06-16, 01:23
Hi fellow mongers,

This is my first trip to Colombia / Medellin.

I booked this Apartment near Lleras Park called "Modern Apartments", here is a link.

https://www.booking.com/hotel/co/mod...ee8bc5d;dcid=2

Did anyone of you stay at this place? Any negative or positive experience?

Thank you and have a great day.

Easyease

Old Parr
06-06-16, 06:02
Hi fellow mongers,

I booked this Apartment near Lleras Park called "Modern Apartments", here is a link.

EasyeaseI was hoping to help you but when I click on the link it says the page is not found. Here is what the message says:

Page Not Found.

It happens! Let's get you back on track.

Dickhead
06-06-16, 06:31
I can tell you that if you rent an apartment through booking.com, you will be paying 50-100% above the going rate. But the link works fine.

Old Parr
06-06-16, 11:18
I can tell you that if you rent an apartment through booking.com, you will be paying 50-100% above the going rate. But the link works fine.Lucky you Dickhead as it definitely is not working on my end. Anyone else out there who is not having a problem with the link that can help EasyEase out?

EasyEase
06-06-16, 13:58
Hi fellow mongers,

EasyeaseWhat a shame, it is called "Modern Apartments near Park Lleras" on Booking.com, I am a ware that on site I can find something better and less expensive (this one is for about 80 USD per night), so I can enjoy more threesomes, But the booking is without prepayment so I took it as a backup if I don't find something better.

Greetings,

Easyease

World Travel 69
06-06-16, 15:35
http://www.booking.com/hotel/co/modern-apartments-near-lleras-park.html?aid=304142;label=gen173nr-1DCAEoggJCAlhYSDNiBW5vcmVmcgV1c19jYYgBAZgBMbgBDMgBDNgBA-gBAfgBAqgCAw;sid=12b91e66b5c9b0a66a82ca93d442a0eb;dcid=12;checkin=2016-07-11;checkout=2016-07-12;dest_id=-592318;dest_type=city;dist=0;group_adults=1;group_children=0;hpos=1;no_rooms=1;room1=A;sb_price_type=total;soldout=0%2C0;srfid=e23925c49a249a4f647f581b7e72a35e8034a135X1;type=total;ucfs=1&ADn&ssne=Medell%C3%ADn&ssne_untouched=Medell%C3%ADn&city=-592318&checkin_monthday=11&checkin_year_month=2016-7&checkout_monthday=12&checkout_year_month=2016-7&room1=A&no_rooms=1&group_adults=1&group_children=0&track_sas=1

I was hoping to help you but when I click on the link it says the page is not found. Here is what the message says:

Page Not Found.

It happens! Let's get you back on track.

Old Parr
06-06-16, 21:55
http://www.booking.com/hotel/co/modern-apartments-near-lleras-park.html?aid=304142;label=gen173nr-1DCAEoggJCAlhYSDNiBW5vcmVmcgV1c19jYYgBAZgBMbgBDMgBDNgBA-gBAfgBAqgCAw;sid=12b91e66b5c9b0a66a82ca93d442a0eb;dcid=12;checkin=2016-07-11;checkout=2016-07-12;dest_id=-592318;dest_type=city;dist=0;group_adults=1;group_children=0;hpos=1;no_rooms=1;room1=A;sb_price_type=total;soldout=0%2C0;srfid=e23925c49a249a4f647f581b7e72a35e8034a135X1;type=total;ucfs=1&ADn&ssne=Medell%C3%ADn&ssne_untouched=Medell%C3%ADn&city=-592318&checkin_monthday=11&checkin_year_month=2016-7&checkout_monthday=12&checkout_year_month=2016-7&room1=A&no_rooms=1&group_adults=1&group_children=0&track_sas=1Thank you World Travel 69 and I hope all is well with you in the Bay area. The link you provided opened perfectly. I am not sure what to tell you EasyEase. I suggest you contact Barry from the site here as he has some nice places. You can find his information I believe in this thread. He is a very good responsible guy whom I have used or referred people to on a number of occasions.

Cheerfull
06-23-16, 08:26
Located in Laureles charges 150000 to have a chica over, screw that. I like the hotel and location though. Anyone know of a chica friendly hotel in the Laureles area?

Thanks.

Cheerfull
06-25-16, 08:48
Located in Laureles charges 150000 to have a chica over, screw that. I like the hotel and location though. Anyone know of a chica friendly hotel in the Laureles area?

Thanks.Got to know the doorman where I am staying. He said there are hotels on CR Setenta that allow you to bring chicas. He recommended Dorado hotel on CR Setenta. He also recommended hotel Lincoln and Lobby Parc. Any reviews on these hotels?

He also told me about a casa called Luna Lunera that he goes to, located on Avenida El Poblado. Also said by the airport there is a place called La Isla that he goes to. He and the busboy and I are planning to go to a casa on Monday called Barra Ejecutiva.

Rodeo9112
06-25-16, 17:16
Got to know the doorman where I am staying. He said there are hotels on CR Setenta that allow you to bring chicas. He recommended Dorado hotel on CR Setenta. He also recommended hotel Lincoln and Lobby Parc. Any reviews on these hotels?

He also told me about a casa called Luna Lunera that he goes to, located on Avenida El Poblado. Also said by the airport there is a place called La Isla that he goes to. He and the busboy and I are planning to go to a casa on Monday called Barra Ejecutiva.Be careful. I suggest sending an email or text to someone you trust letting them know who you're going with, where they work, and where you're supposedly going. Make sure the guys taking you know, casually, that you've "just got to send a quick email / text to my brother to let him know how awesome my new friends X and why from the hotel are treating me." Nonchalant enough not to offend if they're on the up and up but let's them know someone knows your whereabouts and contacts in case you disappear.

SavePros321
06-25-16, 19:18
Be careful. I suggest sending an email or text to someone you trust letting them know who you're going with, where they work, and where you're supposedly going. Make sure the guys taking you know, casually, that you've "just got to send a quick email / text to my brother to let him know how awesome my new friends X and why from the hotel are treating me." Nonchalant enough not to offend if they're on the up and up but let's them know someone knows your whereabouts and contacts in case you disappear.Good suggestion Rodeo. I don't make it a point to get all chummy with he locals; especially the males. You as a gringo are rich by their standards, and don't believe for one minute they don't harbor some sort of animosity about a bunch of us flying down to fuck their women.

Uncazadorez
06-25-16, 20:00
Any one know if at the Holiday Inn Poblado (Medellin) is girl friendly?

Have not tried to bring in a girl in yet. But I am interested to see how they will react when I start bringing in chicas that look very slutty and many of them!

(I hope they do not try to charge me, because I booked a 2 adult room using my reward nights for the duration of my stay).

First night here and the entrance is like a runway of offices to get to the elevator and do not like the cat walk theme to the elevator. HAHAHAHA.

Cheers!

Cheerfull
06-25-16, 20:41
Good suggestion Rodeo. I don't make it a point to get all chummy with he locals; especially the males. You as a gringo are rich by their standards, and don't believe for one minute they don't harbor some sort of animosity about a bunch of us flying down to fuck their women.Wow, thank you for the sage advice, duly noted. These two guys seem harmless enough and quite helpful, but at the same time you can never be to careful.

Hotel update:

Went by Dorado this morning; nice hotel, three stars, spacious entrance. At the front desk was told the chica fee is 58 C pesos, so I went to the hotel next door, Hotel Portico, they said 23 P for bringing in a chica. Hotel Portico is not as nice or elegant as Dorado and less expensive at 58 P a night. Walked across the street and checked out Hotel Lyon; this place charges the same chica fee and same price for a room as Portico. What was interesting about Lyon is that it seems to draw younger people, has the feel of a hostel, but the receptionist said it is a hotel. All these hotels are on Ca 70 by the Metro Estadio with lots of nightclubs in the area.

HardWay6
06-26-16, 02:17
Any one know if at the Holiday Inn Poblado (Medellin) is girl friendly?

Have not tried to bring in a girl in yet. But I am interested to see how they will react when I start bringing in chicas that look very slutty and many of them!

(I hope they do not try to charge me, because I booked a 2 adult room using my reward nights for the duration of my stay).

First night here and the entrance is like a runway of offices to get to the elevator and do not like the cat walk theme to the elevator. HAHAHAHA.

Cheers!They nailed me for bringing my novia there every night. Never said anything until I checked out. A stiff per night charge.

Fun Luvr
06-26-16, 02:21
Went by Dorado this morning; nice hotel, three stars, spacious entrance. At the front desk was told the chica fee is 58 C pesos, so I went to the hotel next door, Hotel Portico, they said 23 P for bringing in a chica. Hotel Portico is not as nice or elegant as Dorado and less expensive at 58 P a night. Walked across the street and checked out Hotel Lyon; this place charges the same chica fee and same price for a room as Portico. What was interesting about Lyon is that it seems to draw younger people, has the feel of a hostel, but the receptionist said it is a hotel. All these hotels are on Ca 70 by the Metro Estadio with lots of nightclubs in the area.How many pesos is 58 C and 23 P? I have never seen those notations.

Cheerfull
06-26-16, 02:46
How many pesos is 58 C and 23 P? I have never seen those notations.58000 cop and 23000 cop.

Fun Luvr
06-26-16, 03:23
Got to know the doorman where I am staying. He said there are hotels on CR Setenta that allow you to bring chicas. He recommended Dorado hotel on CR Setenta. He also recommended hotel Lincoln and Lobby Parc. Any reviews on these hotels?

He also told me about a casa called Luna Lunera that he goes to, located on Avenida El Poblado. Also said by the airport there is a place called La Isla that he goes to. He and the busboy and I are planning to go to a casa on Monday called Barra Ejecutiva.In addition to the precautions others have suggested, I think you should do a little research on the places the doorman talked about. Luna Lunera is a disco/strip club, an expensive one, located on Ave 33, not on Ave El Poblado. Beers are 15K and drinks are 50K, with a 50K cover. He would spend more in one night there than a doorman makes in a week. La Isla, also known as The Girls, is on the road to the airport, but a long way from the airport. It is just outside Poblado. It is a bar/strip club on the expensive side. Barra Ejecutiva is a bar/strip club in El Centro, but not expensive. My guess is that he and the busboy are expecting the wealthy gringo to pay for everything.

After looking at the map, Hotel Inntu is about the same distance from Luna Lunera as from the Estadio metro station.

On another note, I know we should all know some Spanish before going to Medellin, but it is much easier to type 70 that Setenta. Cra 70 is known as La 70 to many people. Just picking on you, not malicious!

Cheerfull
06-26-16, 06:53
We calculated (the doorman and I) that he makes between $250-$300 a month + tips. This is for working 6 days a week! The busboy makes even less. Neither of them can afford a smartphone, they go to some store to use whatsapp. Seems like they were just bragging. From talking to young people in their 20's, it seems like the pay is shit here. Even young professionals have problems obtaining a living wage. A 25 yr old accountant with a college degree and 2 yrs work experience told me she makes the equivalent of $550 mo. Working full time for a Toyota sub. On and on. Now it makes sense to me why young women are willing to spread their legs for $15 for a half HR of service.

In addition to the precautions others have suggested, I think you should do a little research on the places the doorman talked about. Luna Lunera is a disco/strip club, an expensive one, located on Ave 33, not on Ave El Poblado. Beers are 15K and drinks are 50K, with a 50K cover. He would spend more in one night there than a doorman makes in a week. La Isla, also known as The Girls, is on the road to the airport, but a long way from the airport. It is just outside Poblado. It is a bar/strip club on the expensive side. Barra Ejecutiva is a bar/strip club in El Centro, but not expensive. My guess is that he and the busboy are expecting the wealthy gringo to pay for everything.

After looking at the map, Hotel Inntu is about the same distance from Luna Lunera as from the Estadio metro station.

On another note, I know we should all know some Spanish before going to Medellin, but it is much easier to type 70 that Setenta. Cra 70 is known as La 70 to many people. Just picking on you, not malicious!

Combo
06-26-16, 15:56
We calculated (the doorman and I) that he makes between $250-$300 a month + tips. This is for working 6 days a week! The busboy makes even less. Neither of them can afford a smartphone, they go to some store to use whatsapp. Seems like they were just bragging. From talking to young people in their 20's, it seems like the pay is shit here. Even young professionals have problems obtaining a living wage. A 25 yr old accountant with a college degree and 2 yrs work experience told me she makes the equivalent of $550 mo. Working full time for a Toyota sub. On and on. Now it makes sense to me why young women are willing to spread their legs for $15 for a half HR of service.Yes, pay is shit in Colombia (at least from the perspective of a typical and. American or European). Minimum wage is around 700 k pesos a month. And the thing is, a lot of Paisas make less than that, sometimes way less.

Like it or not, you are a target here. Act stupid and throw around a lot of money and you become a bigger target. Be very wary of young Colombian males trying to "befriend" you.

Member #4394
06-26-16, 16:44
Yes, they are making only little based on the exchange rate in the currency market. It is correct, and I do not disagree with it. But the prices of goods and services in Colombia are much cheaper than those in the USA. So the Colombian income in terms of the exchange rate based on Purchase Power Parity would be a more realistic indicator.

But anyway they are making so little. All colombians approaching to gringos want something, ie. They may want to steal from you, they may want you to buy beer, buy something from him, marry his daughter, etc. So, overall, it would be better off to distance yourself from locals, just overall. Plus, they do not offer any interesting conversations. Saddly they are not educated or sophisticated like westerners. Their knowledge about the world and their own society is pretty limited, and many of them talk ignorant or silly things. Just be polite to the Colombian people, but you better not involve with them over all. Have fun with girls, and enjoy learning the language and culture in Medellin.

We calculated (the doorman and I) that he makes between $250-$300 a month + tips. This is for working 6 days a week! The busboy makes even less. Neither of them can afford a smartphone, they go to some store to use whatsapp. Seems like they were just bragging. From talking to young people in their 20's, it seems like the pay is shit here. Even young professionals have problems obtaining a living wage. A 25 yr old accountant with a college degree and 2 yrs work experience told me she makes the equivalent of $550 mo. Working full time for a Toyota sub. On and on. Now it makes sense to me why young women are willing to spread their legs for $15 for a half HR of service..

Combo
06-26-16, 23:41
Yes, they are making only little based on the exchange rate in the currency market. It is correct, and I do not disagree with it. But the prices of goods and services in Colombia are much cheaper than those in the USA. So the Colombian income in terms of the exchange rate based on Purchase Power Parity would be a more realistic indicator.

But anyway they are making so little. All colombians approaching to gringos want something, ie. They may want to steal from you, they may want you to buy beer, buy something from him, marry his daughter, etc. So, overall, it would be better off to distance yourself from locals, just overall. Plus, they do not offer any interesting conversations. Saddly they are not educated or sophisticated like westerners. Their knowledge about the world and their own society is pretty limited, and many of them talk ignorant or silly things. Just be polite to the Colombian people, but you better not involve with them over all. Have fun with girls, and enjoy learning the language and culture in Medellin.

.Matt.

While the Paisas most of us will deal with fit your description (not educated, interesting, or sophisticated), there are some who definitely do not fit that generalization. I have a friend in the US who is originally from MDE. He is very well-educated and he has introduced me to friends and relatives in MDE who also are. Of course these folks would cringe if they knew I frequently stay at the Mansion, hit the Centro Casas, etc. (though they might do it on the sly themselves!).

Stereotyping every Colombian is not fair or accurate. That said, your point is very valid. It's wise to avoid anything beyond casual association with most Colombian men that you meet. Not only do they see you as an easy target. It's also likely that they detest that you pay "their" women for sex more than they might earn in a week.

Member #4394
06-27-16, 00:15
I agree with you. As it is clear, I talked about a majority, not the all, population, which does not include my physicians and some professionals I have relationships with and I respect.

P.s. Do you really think your friends don't know? Perhaps they pretend that they do not know so you won't be embarrassed?

Matt.

Stereotyping every Colombian is not fair or accurate. ..

Combo
06-27-16, 03:32
I agree with you. As it is clear, I talked about a majority, not the all, population, which does not include my physicians and some professionals I have relationships with and I respect.

P.s. Do you really think your friends don't know? Perhaps they pretend that they do not know so you won't be embarrassed?

.Hah! I imagine they suspect. Many (probably most) successful Colombian men use the services of paid company, so why shouldn't an extranjero? However, they play around discreetly. I think they'd be OK with me doing it as long as I'm not bringing Strata 1/2 chicas to their areas.

The Tall Man
06-28-16, 03:01
Hah! I imagine they suspect. Many (probably most) successful Colombian men use the services of paid company, so why shouldn't an extranjero? However, they play around discreetly. I think they'd be OK with me doing it as long as I'm not bringing Strata 1/2 chicas to their areas.You are spot on, they do, they just don't talk about "those types of things", why? It is ingrained into their culture that a man has an unquenchable thirst for pussy that could never be tamed by any woman even the best woman or the best wife or best girlfriend.

They all know exactly what we do! Anyone is crazy if they think otherwise but they don't discuss it, never, never, never, not even to very close men friends, why? Respect for another mans needs, no judgement, no presumptions, no need for excuses, they know and better yet they get it.

Just don't bring it home, take care of the home and food for their kids, and life goes on.

In our western culture so much is placed on "love", that sex for just the pleasure of sex is a dirty thing for sluts and promiscuous woman, wrong, it's us westerners that are really screwed up in the brain for this belief system, in Colombia sex is a biological need at its most basic level and so by far the men do it and they women bar far accept this as a fact of life, just don't fall in love and don't disrespect me or my home with bringing her around. Period!

Now we return you to your regular programmed tv.

TTM.

Member #4394
06-28-16, 04:47
As always, good insights, TTM.

You are spot on, they do, they just don't talk about "those types of things", why? It is ingrained into their culture that a man has an unquenchable thirst for pussy that could never be tamed by any woman even the best woman or the best wife or best girlfriend.

They all know exactly what we do! Anyone is crazy if they think otherwise but they don't discuss it, never, never, never, not even to very close men friends, why? Respect for another mans needs, no judgement, no presumptions, no need for excuses, they know and better yet they get it.

Just don't bring it home, take care of the home and food for their kids, and life goes on.

In our western culture so much is placed on "love", that sex for just the pleasure of sex is a dirty thing for sluts and promiscuous woman, wrong, it's us westerners that are really screwed up in the brain for this belief system, in Colombia sex is a biological need at its most basic level and so by far the men do it and they women bar far accept this as a fact of life, just don't fall in love and don't disrespect me or my home with bringing her around. Period!

Now we return you to your regular programmed tv.

TTM..

JohnnyWishBone
06-28-16, 07:21

Poblado area.

8) Hotel Best Western http://bwskyplushotel.com/.....Hi,

This list is quite useful. Is it the norm for hotels in Medellin to be chica friendly? I've been going through the pages and there is not a definitive list for fellow forum participants to refer to. Being a newbie to Medellin, seeing such a wide choice of accommodation I wouldn't want to be restricted to only a handful of places to stay. Saying that from what I have read only the M specifically invites WGs to the hotel to ply their business to patrons which sounds too good to turn down.

LifeIsABeach
07-04-16, 04:38
Matt.

While the Paisas most of us will deal with fit your description (not educated, interesting, or sophisticated), there are some who definitely do not fit that generalization. I have a friend in the US who is originally from MDE. He is very well-educated and he has introduced me to friends and relatives in MDE who also are. Of course these folks would cringe if they knew I frequently stay at the Mansion, hit the Centro Casas, etc. (though they might do it on the sly themselves!). Stereotyping every Colombian is not fair or accurate. That said, your point is very valid. It's wise to avoid anything beyond casual association with most Colombian men that you meet. Not only do they see you as an easy target. It's also likely that they detest that you pay "their" women for sex more than they might earn in a week.My good friends here in USA had a Colombian man working in the same company and they are friends. He is married and his wife is an architect. He is back and Medellin and have a condo in the nicer area and a a huge mansion outside of Medellin. I saw some pictures of the house, it looks like something from a magazine. There are a lot more Colombians who are equally educated or better in Colombia, though like most countries there may be a big divide between the rich and the poor and who can afford higher education. This is true in USA too where families have to live on food stamps and live day to day. Of course, chances of highly educated women working the streets in centro is higly unlikely, except in Cuba!

Debonair00
07-12-16, 20:35
Anyone have any experience staying here? I read some god reviews but not sure if it's chica friendly. I called them and they said if a guest stays more then few hours they charge 30 k pesos.

Quagmire1974
07-13-16, 00:35
Anyone have any experience staying here? I read some god reviews but not sure if it's chica friendly. I called them and they said if a guest stays more then few hours they charge 30 k pesos.I stayed there in October / November 2015. It is indeed chica friendly. Here's what I said on a travel-related website:

"Single gentlemen, you might be wondering, "Is Hotel Sites chica friendly?" The answer is yes, but remember that when you make your reservation, make it for two people and not one. If you make a reservation for two people and then bring your chica back to your room, the additional cost is only 7,500 COP. However, if you make your reservation for one person and then bring your chica back to your room, the additional cost is a much-higher 100,000 COP. "

I also said:

"Hotel Sites is conveniently located in El Poblado, with a 7-minute walk to a nearby Exito supermarket, a 9-minute walk to the Poblado Metro station, a 10-minute walk to Parque Lleras, and a 12-minute walk to Oviedo Mall. And although the hotel is located in a safe area of Medellin, a 24-hour security guard is positioned on-site. A handful of restaurants and cafes are also in the near-immediate vicinity of the hotel. "

It's a solid hotel. Julian is a receptionist there and he's a cool guy who speaks great English. Hope all of this information helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

TypeV
07-13-16, 07:54
Anyone have any experience staying here? I read some god reviews but not sure if it's chica friendly. I called them and they said if a guest stays more then few hours they charge 30 k pesos.I stayed at the hotel in April of this year for one night. I was impressed with the hotel, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff too. I booked for two people and was asked about the second person at time of registration. I told them I may have a friend come later. One chica came for an hour visit. A few hours later I had a second chica visit for about 3 hours. When my guests arrived at the hotel, reception made a copy of their ID and that was it. At checkout, I was asked about the second person in my room. I just told him I had some visitors for a short time. I don't recall being charged a fee but could be because neither stayed overnight. The receptionists I encountered in the evening and early morning spoke English. In my experience the hotel was chica friendly. Well, one chica at a time friendly.

GringoLoco66
07-16-16, 23:38
If anyone is looking for a place to stay and are worried about chica fees and what not. I stay at a great place in Poblado. It is more like an extended stay type place. But it is a full apartment with a kitchen and a balcony. No one cares who you bring in and out. I got pretty loud in there a couple times partying all night and no one said a word. I don't want to put the name here yet. I don't know what the etiquette is here yet for something like that. But you can get an apartment here for $50 a night. That includes breakfast and lunch. They clean your room daily and wash your clothes for you. I smoked marijuana in the room constantly and no one said a word, either. You would be hard pressed to find a place as friendly as this. I don't have a paid account on here, so I don't know if people can PM me. But if someone can tell me the proper protocol, I will post it here if that is the right thing to do.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

QuackUp
07-20-16, 01:33
Hotel Loyds is a good hotel but not girl friendly. I do mostly short term at the locations (casa's, clubs, etc.). The guys at reception told us, since we payed for two persons, we can bring one girl, who must register. If another girl other than then the one who is registered, she will not be allowed in. The reception guy was cool about it. By the way, the showers at this hotel is by far the best shower of any hotel I have been in. On my last night I did bring a girl back with no problems.

Quagmire1974
07-20-16, 18:28
Hotel Loyds is a good hotel but not girl friendly. I do mostly short term at the locations (casa's, clubs, etc.). The guys at reception told us, since we payed for two persons, we can bring one girl, who must register. If another girl other than then the one who is registered, she will not be allowed in. The reception guy was cool about it. By the way, the showers at this hotel is by far the best shower of any hotel I have been in. On my last night I did bring a girl back with no problems.It doesn't have that bad of a rating on TripAdvisor, either, #6 of 106 Bed and Breakfasts in Medellin. But a former guest stated on December 12, 2015:

"Worst hotel ever! Spended here 3 nights and it was worst time ever. Sleeping with Earplugs isn't enough to escape from the music till 5:00 AM people having loud sex and hearing the TV from the reception. Its worst Isolated hotel I've ever seen. Staff at reception wasn't willing to solve problem and unfriendly. Asked for airport transport night before departure at pickup time no taxi nothing, turns out no phone call was made as we requested. Location was OK but hotel totally overrated."

And someone on April 27,2016 said:

"I had $200 stolen from the room safe after staying a night- the thief must have used the master key and is probably a staff member. After making an official police report-2 months later they still haven't given me information from the CCTV."

Glad it worked out for you, though, QuackUp.

Stebo419
07-24-16, 02:31
That sounds like a great place. What Are the names of places similar to the place you described? I am looking for Poblado area spot guest friendly around $65 a night.

If anyone is looking for a place to stay and are worried about chica fees and what not. I stay at a great place in Poblado. It is more like an extended stay type place. But it is a full apartment with a kitchen and a balcony. No one cares who you bring in and out. I got pretty loud in there a couple times partying all night and no one said a word. I don't want to put the name here yet. I don't know what the etiquette is here yet for something like that. But you can get an apartment here for $50 a night. That includes breakfast and lunch. They clean your room daily and wash your clothes for you. I smoked marijuana in the room constantly and no one said a word, either. You would be hard pressed to find a place as friendly as this. I don't have a paid account on here, so I don't know if people can PM me. But if someone can tell me the proper protocol, I will post it here if that is the right thing to do...

BlueChange
07-30-16, 08:44
Looking for a place in Poblado or Laurles for $500 for the month. Anyone got? Roommates are fine but prefer furniture place with no hassle and good wifi. I've been out here before. Let me know:

RudDock
08-02-16, 03:27
I'm looking for a girl friendly hotel that is within walking distance of Parque Lleras or the main red light district. My knowledge of Medellin is just what I have learned from reading this forum. Hoping to pay no more than 60 USD. Room requirements are: in room safe, hot water, double to queen sized bed, breakfast included, girl friendly, and air conditioned if possible. Would like a safe neighborhood and walking distance to areas that nay have freelancers, strip clubs or discos.

Thanks for any suggestions and tips.

Vijai
08-03-16, 01:26
I'm looking for a girl friendly hotel that is within walking distance of Parque Lleras or the main red light district. My knowledge of Medellin is just what I have learned from reading this forum. Hoping to pay no more than 60 USD. Room requirements are: in room safe, hot water, double to queen sized bed, breakfast included, girl friendly, and air conditioned if possible. Would like a safe neighborhood and walking distance to areas that nay have freelancers, strip clubs or discos.

Thanks for any suggestions and tips.I stayed at the Art Hotel in Parque LLares in 2015. Friendly staff, girl friendly, reasonably priced and includes good breakfast, hot water, queen bed, room safe etc. Have a good trip.

Fun Luvr
08-03-16, 20:09

Thanks for any suggestions and tips.There are no safe neighborhoods (at night) within walking distance to freelancers, strip clubs, or discos. You may find two or three free lancers in Parque Lleras, but those are normally from the lower half of the barrel.

RudDock
08-03-16, 20:56
There are no safe neighborhoods (at night) within walking distance to freelancers, strip clubs, or discos. You may find two or three free lancers in Parque Lleras, but those are normally from the lower half of the barrel.So where is the best area to stay if I enjoy meeting girls at night to bring back to my hotel / apartment? Or If I want to pick up girls do you have an suggestions on places to go to bring a girl home for the nightly ST? What do you suggest would make things easier in setting up a nighttime ST?

Thanks for all of the feedback.

BlueChange
08-05-16, 04:40
So where is the best area to stay if I enjoy meeting girls at night to bring back to my hotel / apartment? Or If I want to pick up girls do you have an suggestions on places to go to bring a girl home for the nightly ST? What do you suggest would make things easier in setting up a nighttime ST?

Thanks for all of the feedback.Go to the mall. Or gym. Meet during the day. Most Paisa only mess with guys they already know. It's not a "hook up" culture like the US.

Fun Luvr
08-05-16, 05:42
So where is the best area to stay if I enjoy meeting girls at night to bring back to my hotel / apartment? Or If I want to pick up girls do you have an suggestions on places to go to bring a girl home for the nightly ST? What do you suggest would make things easier in setting up a nighttime ST?

Thanks for all of the feedback.There are dance clubs near Parque Lleras on Calle 10, and one (Blue) on Calle 10 A. Those are young crowds. I'm an oldie, so I don't go to any of them. Your chances of meeting a lady in a club or on the street and taking her to where ever you are staying are very slim. There may be a few P4 P chicas in the dance clubs, but they are usually out with their girlfriends and are not looking to hook up.

I meet all my companion chicas on Facebook. Most of them are only available during the day because they are single mothers. Taxis are plentiful and cheap, so you should not be walking at night, except around Parque Lleras and on LA 70 in Laureles. Both are safe areas. You can go to strip clubs at night, but you have to pay a rather hefty fee to take the dancers out. They have rooms at the strip clubs, so you don't need to pay the take-out fee.

CaroFreeP
10-24-16, 16:35
Apartments to rent from daily to monthly.

We have apartments to rent from daily to monthly. Mostly in Poblado area.

Rates start from $30, stays of 10 nights or longer receive a discount.

Best prices, please drop us a line if you are interested with details.

Regards,

Claudia / Caro.

Greetings,

Jackson

Bdb013
10-24-16, 20:23
Myself and two friends will be headed to Medellin in March 2017. I have looked at apartments on airbnd vs staying in hotels. Any suggestions or thoughts. Are the apartments better for bringing chica's back?

JjBee62
11-16-16, 21:55
Terra Biohotel, Calle 35 #64 A-92.

It appears to be a new construction, just a short ways from Luna Lunera. Looks like $50/ night for double occupancy with free breakfast. All the amenities plus air conditioning and free bicycle use if you feel like pedaling around the park.

You can find it on Booking.com or their website http://www.terrabiohotel.com.

Might be an alternative for some.

Charm City Dave
12-17-16, 19:48
Heading down for my third trip, 6 weeks this time. Will spend the first four nights at the Mansion to hang with a bud in town and freshen up my Facebook list. After that want to apartment it.

Want something secure, decent, quiet and no hastles with bringing back Chicas. Many airbnb specifically say 'no prostitutes'. Love something close to a Metro but in a good location perhaps Laureles. Any suggestions?

TheBuilder
02-01-17, 16:57
Is there a difference between staying in Mansion 1 or Mansion 2? Is there one that's better than the other or not worth the stay? Also is it normal for the website to not be able to accept reservations? It appears you have to email your CC info.

Vitrea
02-02-17, 13:59
Myself and two friends will be headed to Medellin in March 2017. I have looked at apartments on airbnd vs staying in hotels. Any suggestions or thoughts. Are the apartments better for bringing chica's back?Apartment is the way to go for me.

You69Me
02-04-17, 04:28
At TypeV. Which hotel are you referring to?

I stayed at the hotel in April of this year for one night. I was impressed with the hotel, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff too. I booked for two people and was asked about the second person at time of registration. I told them I may have a friend come later. One chica came for an hour visit. A few hours later I had a second chica visit for about 3 hours. When my guests arrived at the hotel, reception made a copy of their ID and that was it. At checkout, I was asked about the second person in my room. I just told him I had some visitors for a short time. I don't recall being charged a fee but could be because neither stayed overnight. The receptionists I encountered in the evening and early morning spoke English. In my experience the hotel was chica friendly. Well, one chica at a time friendly.

RoyaleWCheese
02-04-17, 08:03
What's the best way to look for apartments? Seems like everyone says it's better to get an apartment in Medellin than to get a hotel, especially if you want to bring girls back to your place.

Hoping that it will be near Parque Lleras. I just want a place that's clean + safe + chica friendly, not necessarily a 5 star hotel.

JjBee62
02-04-17, 17:50
What's the best way to look for apartments? Seems like everyone says it's better to get an apartment in Medellin than to get a hotel, especially if you want to bring girls back to your place.

Hoping that it will be near Parque Lleras. I just want a place that's clean + safe + chica friendly, not necessarily a 5 star hotel.I don't know that everyone says an apartment is better than a hotel. The guys who make frequent, longer visits seem to end up in an apartment. It's cheaper and they can develop an understanding with security and management. For short, infrequent stays a hotel is probably better.

The process for both is the same. Check the various sites for hotels in the area you want, then contact the places you're interested in and ask what their guest policy is.

You'll find, particularly around Parque Lleras, many places won't let you bring back guests. Most of the area is estrato 5 or 6, call it upper middle class to upper class. Some of the residents don't want that sort of activity next door, especially at 2 am.

Why Parque Lleras? Nice area, good restaurants, good bars and clubs, not a particularly good area for p4 p. Once upon a time it had a reputation as a good place to pick up freelancers, but those days are going. While you may find a few, you may also encounter the police. I'm not saying it's a waste of time, but if you're strictly looking p4 p, there are better options.

Fun Luvr
02-05-17, 14:34

Hoping that it will be near Parque Lleras. I just want a place that's clean + safe + chica friendly, not necessarily a 5 star hotel.Look on airbnb.com. Most of the apartments near Parque Lleras on that site are chica friendly. You can make a fairly good judgement about the apartment from the photos. Be weary of the ads that have wide-angle photos (curved images). Those are usually smaller than they appear in the photos.

OldTrack
02-11-17, 19:36
Looking for a 3 br for four nights what are your options.

Apartments to rent from daily to monthly.

We have apartments to rent from daily to monthly. Mostly in Poblado area.

Rates start from $30, stays of 10 nights or longer receive a discount.

Best prices, please drop us a line if you are interested with details.

Regards,

Claudia / Caro.

Lefeu
02-11-17, 20:23
Is there a difference between staying in Mansion 1 or Mansion 2? Is there one that's better than the other or not worth the stay? Also is it normal for the website to not be able to accept reservations? It appears you have to email your CC info.Yes, M1 and M2 are a bit different. M2 is quieter / discreet, but a good hike uphill from M1, which has most of the actions. The girls tend to show up during the day at M1 and hang by the pool. The Cueva (tiny bar / disco) is at M1 and opens around 6 pm. In general, if you are new to the scene, M1 is better for you. As you visit more often, you might prefer M2, which I do these days.

MrMarica
02-21-17, 08:35
Myself and two friends will be headed to Medellin in March 2017. I have looked at apartments on airbnd vs staying in hotels. Any suggestions or thoughts. Are the apartments better for bringing chica's back?I'll be there too. Mar 7-21.

Sargent 50
02-23-17, 18:06
Besides airbnb and Barry's places for apartments?

Questner
02-24-17, 02:39
Besides airbnb and Barry's places for apartments?Booking.com No deposits BS, no ID like at airbnb.

MrMarica
02-24-17, 07:18
I'll be there too. Mar 7-21.Anyone interested in a go hard all night night on March 7? PM me. Would love to have a buddy & explore my first day.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Combo
02-25-17, 23:55
A guy named Marica proposing to go hard probably shouldn't be on this board.

You69Me
03-11-17, 12:21
The problem with Colombia and specially Medellin hardly anybody will reply to Email or web forms you submit even in Spanish.

Besides airbnb and Barry's places for apartments?

HoleRanger
05-06-17, 17:59
Greetings to all:

I'am preparing to move back to Medellin after a three year absence. I previously had an apartment in San Diego about one mile from the Mall San Diego area. Not looking to deal with realtors etc. Just owners or contacts that may know of some places to view. I plan to move in about a month or so. I will still be working in the US so I will be commuting weekly / biweekly.

My wish list:

Close to public transportation and shopping (grocery store).

Prefer a high rise but if it is secure, it is OK.

Not too much noise although this is tough in Colombia.

Basic amenities (ceiling fans, washer / dryer or hookup, balcony (prefer not to be on the ground floor).

I speak Spanish and pretty good Portuguese.

Price. $500 or so per month. My last apt. Was in El Campestre. 1 bed. 1 1/2 ba. Balcony. Gated community. Security. Pool. Gym. $450/ mo.

Thanks for any assistance. Enjoy!

YippieKayay
05-13-17, 15:44
I'm looking for either an airbnb apartment or reasonable hotel that's just far away enough from Parque Lleras to avoid the noise. My last stay was far too noisy and earplugs didn't help much.

Recommendations are welcome. (Also I'm going to assume chica friendly).

JjBee62
05-13-17, 16:01
I'm looking for either an airbnb apartment or reasonable hotel that's just far away enough from Parque Lleras to avoid the noise. My last stay was far too noisy and earplugs didn't help much.

Recommendations are welcome. (Also I'm going to assume chica friendly).Try looking south and east of Lleras, around El Tesoro mall. Seems to be less traffic noise there. I'm south between Ave Las Vegas and Ave Poblado and the street noise runs from 6 am to midnight.

MedellinGringo
05-13-17, 16:40

Recommendations are welcome. (Also I'm going to assume chica friendly).https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/16048648

Stayed here a few a months ago. Nice. Quite. An easy walk to El Tesoro Mall and chica friendly.

JjBee62
05-29-17, 19:04
Thanks to my roommate's whole family deciding to come visit for the holiday weekend (Ascension Day) I had an opportunity to check out a couple of nice Poblado hotels. I had hoped to take one night at Hotel M, but they were booked. I will say they were very nice and helpful when I contacted them.

Saturday night I chose Hotel Porton Medellin, just across from CC Santa Fe. Sunday night, at the suggestion of Hotel M, I stayed at Hotel Poblado Plaza. What follows is a comparison of the two.

I don't recommend either for the high volume monger. They are more suited for those guys who want to wife up, or who are sticking with a few SA dates. My plan was to have some fun, but a bunch of work stuff came up Saturday and then I had a strategy session with my boss that ran late Sunday. Both allow guests, but they must register with the desk. Hotel Porton holds their ID and gives them a guest ID until they leave. I'm not sure of the hotel Poblado Plaza procedure.

Hotel Porton was 202 k for the night. King bed, big bathroom and a shower that was fantastic. The bed was a bit hard, but still comfortable. Well stocked mini bar: Colombia Club 6 k, 3 pack of condoms 15 k. The only real complaint was some street noise, although less than at my apartment, and some construction noise from remodeling. Price includes breakfast and 1 free bar drink. Even the porter spoke excellent English.

Hotel Poblado Plaza was quieter, almost no street noise, but that's the only category it wins. Cost was 258 k with breakfast included. The room had a queen bed that was too hard. The mini bar wasn't as well stocked as Hotel Porton and prices were higher: Club Colombia 7. 5 k, 3 pack of condoms 22 k. They are also remodeling, but I heard no noise. Front desk speaks English.

My opinion, Hotel Porton is a better deal. It's nice enough to impress, but not too expensive for a few nights.

Joselito69
06-09-17, 20:19

Poblado area.

5) Art Hotel http://www.arthotel.com.co/..Anyone can update this list and create a section of hotel who are girls friendly? (where you can bring as many girls as you want without additional fee's).

CallMeBill
06-26-17, 02:58
Anybody have a good recommendation for a hotel in the Estadio area which is decent? I've stayed at Egina off of la setenta and found the beds way too hard. I'll be there August 9th for nine days.

Thanks 1.

Jbj64
07-08-17, 14:29
Anybody have a good recommendation for a hotel in the Estadio area which is decent? I've stayed at Egina off of la setenta and found the beds way too hard. I'll be there August 9th for nine days.

Thanks 1.I booked on AirBnb near the floresta metro stop. It probably won't be girl friendly but a few nice massage places look to be close and I am studying Spanish at a school a few blocks away. It is really inexpensive.

Gagoo
07-09-17, 10:06
I have a lot of Airbnb stays in Medellin. First off if you are worried about having guests, look for a place that has no doorman. If the Airbnb listing is correct, it will say if there is a doorman or not. No doorman equals no problems. I have always booked with a guy named Andrew. They are all good to go, but his places seem hard to reserve these days unless you plan out further than me. There is a new apartment building that is owned mostly by fellow mongers. They do have a front desk staff and policy is you can indeed bring a lady in no problems. I don't think I want to spam or flood this apartment out. Just look for a building near Carrera 70 and Calle 41 A.

Something to think about is a lot of Airbnb places are getting shut down for being in buildings not licensed for short term rentals. This is happening big time in Medellin. But at the same time new places are popping up. My friend bought two apartments in the 'monger' apartment building, and he knew to buy in a building that allows short term rentals. He doesn't currently rent his places yet because he is not prepared to show his US assets to Colombia to start paying taxes in Colombia. My friend told me the apartment building called Cinnamon was all closed down. Some of you guys might have known that place.

As far as my hotel stays in Medellin. I've stayed at Hotel Parque Plaza a few times and they let me bring in guests, but they charged me 15 K pesos, but I have not stayed there in a few years. I've stayed at Hotel San Fernando Plaza a few times and brought in girls twice with no questions. The price on that place fluctuates a lot though. One week might be twice the price as another week. My very first hotel in Medellin was Hotel Best Western Sky Medellin. They charged me quite a bit to bring in a girl. I now know that location sucks also.

Fun Luvr
07-09-17, 15:36
There is a new apartment building that is owned mostly by fellow mongers. They do have a front desk staff and policy is you can indeed bring a lady in no problems. I don't think I want to spam or flood this apartment out. Just look for a building near Carrera 70 and Calle 41 AI stayed in an apartment in that building last year. The front desk staff were terrible. They acted like they were working at a hotel. When a lady came to visit, they scanned her ID into the computer. Two days later, the same lady returned, but without her ID. They would not let her go to my apartment. I asked why they scanned her ID if they will not refer to it later. They would not answer. Another time, a lady was coming to visit. I told the staff I was expecting a visitor, but did not tell them her name. There was a knock on my door, and the lady was there. The front desk people did not attempt to call the apartment to tell me she was there. One and done was enough with that staff. The apartment was very nice. The owners' association just needed to fix the operation.

World Travel 69
07-09-17, 17:02
Laureles / Estadio http://www.medellininfo.com/lodging/index.html.

1. Casa Hotel Asturias, Circular Cuarta 73 124. Rates: _ Tel: (57-4) 260-2872,414- 2945. http://www.lemanoir-egina.com/hotel-asturias-medellin-en-medellin/.

2. Hotel Recuerdos del Estadio, Carrera 70 a #45 E-124. Rates: _ Tel: +57 4 250 4485. http://www.a-hotel.com/es/colombia/medellin/682733-hotel-recuerdos-del-estadio/.

3. The Hotel Laureles 70, Circular 5 a # 70-15. Rates: _ with breakfast, but reduced rate if you stay longer.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms have air conditioning, and lots of extras. Good restaurant in the hotel. http://www.hotellaureles70.com/.

4. Mediterraneo* Carrera 70 # Circular 5 a-23. Rates: _ Tel: 410 25 10, Fax: 250 50 95. Email: info@mediterraneomedellin.com Web: http://hotelmediterraneo.com-medellin.com/.

5. Hotel Cabo De La Vela, Circular 4 # 70-72. Rates: _ two bedroom suite with living room, kitchen and two bathrooms. Tel: 413 84 00. Email: cabo@epm.net.co https://www.booking.com/hotel/co/cabo-de-la-vela.es.html.

6. Hotel Porton de La 70, Carrera 70 # 46 B-20. Rates: _ Tel: 230 4024,230 5271,230 5250. Fax: 260 6803. http://www.hotelportondela10.com/home-english.

7. Aparta Suite Egina, Calle 47 # 68 A-80, Rates: _ Tel: +57 4 260 2872. hotelegina.com.

8. Hotel Lyon, Carrera 70 #45 E-161. Rates: _ Tel: +57 4 414 1300. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hotel-LYON-la-70-Medellin/109584045826041.

9. Hotel Villa Real, Carrera 70 #45 E-153. Rates: _ Tel: (57) (4) 414-4905. https://www.facebook.com/villarealmedellin/?rf=349022521895530.

10. Hotel Plaza 70, Carrera 70 #45 E-117. Rates: _ Tel: +57 4 250 5196. hotelplaza70.com.co.

11. Hotel Florida, Carrera 70 #43-38. Rates: _ WiFi, chica fee 30 k. Tel: 260 49 00, Fax: 260 06 44. florida@epm.net.co Florida@une.net.co http://www.hotelfloridamedellin.com/index.php.

12. Hotel Dorado la 70, Carrera 70 #44 B-66. Rates: _ Tel: +57 4 260 0666. hoteldoradola70.com.

13. Hotel Midas, Calle 44 b #70-03. Rates: _ Tel: +57 4 412 4787.

14. Hotel Lukas, Carrera 70 #44 A-28. Rates: _ WiFi. Tel: 260 17 61. Email: informacion@lukashotel.com http://www.lukashotel.com/.

15. Hotel Merlott, Calle 44 A # 70-22. Rates: _ WiFi. Tel: (574) 430 20 30. https://www.facebook.com/hotel.merlott.

16. Hotel La Bella Villa 70, Calle 44 A #70-40. Rates: _ Tel: +57 4 250 5325,2306005 314 891 8455 . http://www.tuugo.com.co/Companies/hotel-villa-704/123000210981.

17. Hotel El Porton de San Joaquin, Calle 42 # 68 A-32. Rates: _ WiFi. Fax: 230-70-82, PBX: (57-4) 444-40-08. Email: reservashotelsanj@une.net.co https://www.facebook.com/HotelPortonDeSanJoaquin.

18. Hotel Seoul, Calle 34 B #66 A-84, sector Unicentro. Rates: _ included breakfast and tax total. No charge for chicas visit day and night, will arrange airport pick up 45 k, (not a Taxi) real executive transportation. They offer free long distance calls to USA and Canada. Wireless internet English speaking helper, if you stay more than week, price will be 100 mil pesos a day. Tel: 57-4-235-0060. https://co.bisnzz.com/profile/Hotel-Seoul/2a805ae68c5af18078768d5d53b53368.

Thanks 1.

HBoy54
07-09-17, 19:47
Laureles / Estadio http://www.medellininfo.com/lodging/index.html.

1. Casa Hotel Asturias, Circular Cuarta 73 124. Rates: _ Tel: (57-4) 260-2872,414- 2945. http://www.lemanoir-egina.com/hotel-asturias-medellin-en-medellin/.

2. Hotel Recuerdos del Estadio, Carrera 70 a #45 E-124. Rates: _ Tel: +57 4 250 4485. http://www.a-hotel.com/es/colombia/medellin/682733-hotel-recuerdos-del-estadio/.

3. The Hotel Laureles 70, Circular 5 a # 70-15. Rates: _ with breakfast, but reduced rate if you stay longer.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms have air conditioning, and lots of extras. Good restaurant in the hotel. http://www.hotellaureles70.com/.

4. Mediterraneo* Carrera 70 # Circular 5 a-23. Rates: _ Tel: 410 25 10, Fax: 250 50 95. Email: info@mediterraneomedellin.com Web: http://hotelmediterraneo.com-medellin.com/..Are these chica friendly?

Gagoo
07-09-17, 20:35
I stayed in an apartment in that building last year. The front desk staff were terrible. They acted like they were working at a hotel. When a lady came to visit, they scanned her ID into the computer. Two days later, the same lady returned, but without her ID. They would not let her go to my apartment. I asked why they scanned her ID if they will not refer to it later. They would not answer. Another time, a lady was coming to visit. I told the staff I was expecting a visitor, but did not tell them her name. There was a knock on my door, and the lady was there. The front desk people did not attempt to call the apartment to tell me she was there. One and done was enough with that staff. The apartment was very nice. The owners' association just needed to fix the operation.They didn't act like that when I stayed there for 12 days in June. Basically those owners have regular owners meetings and decide on the rules along with the property manager. My friend is one of the people that wanted IDs checked. He is actually mad because most times they aren't checking IDs. My friend likes to bring girls to his place, but he wants her ID info taken. But he doesn't want to seem like an asshole to the girl. I have to say I don't agree with his thinking. But those rules are being set by the people that own the apartments there. Some guys own 5 or 6 apartments there.

West Fl Dude
07-09-17, 21:48
Two week trip in Sept. And I had to arrange accommodations. I looked at that useful list and at $31 a night it seemed good as I'm feeling poor at the moment. I called them and he indicated there was no chica fee but I'm not sure understood. As it is my second trip to Mde, I thought I would stay at the mansion for a few days and then conserve a bit on lodging.

Anyone stay there before? Willing to share experience, thanks.

Melman111
07-09-17, 23:28
Thanks to my roommate's whole family deciding to come visit for the holiday weekend (Ascension Day) I had an opportunity to check out a couple of nice Poblado hotels. I had hoped to take one night at Hotel M, but they were booked. I will say they were very nice and helpful when I contacted them.

Saturday night I chose Hotel Porton Medellin, just across from CC Santa Fe. Sunday night, at the suggestion of Hotel M, I stayed at Hotel Poblado Plaza. What follows is a comparison of the two.

I don't recommend either for the high volume monger. They are more suited for those guys who want to wife up, or who are sticking with a few SA dates. My plan was to have some fun, but a bunch of work stuff came up Saturday and then I had a strategy session with my boss that ran late Sunday. Both allow guests, but they must register with the desk. Hotel Porton holds their ID and gives them a guest ID until they leave. I'm not sure of the hotel Poblado Plaza procedure.

Hotel Porton was 202 k for the night. King bed, big bathroom and a shower that was fantastic. The bed was a bit hard, but still comfortable. Well stocked mini bar: Colombia Club 6 k, 3 pack of condoms 15 k. The only real complaint was some street noise, although less than at my apartment, and some construction noise from remodeling. Price includes breakfast and 1 free bar drink. Even the porter spoke excellent English.

Hotel Poblado Plaza was quieter, almost no street noise, but that's the only category it wins. Cost was 258 k with breakfast included. The room had a queen bed that was too hard. The mini bar wasn't as well stocked as Hotel Porton and prices were higher: Club Colombia 7. 5 k, 3 pack of condoms 22 k. They are also remodeling, but I heard no noise. Front desk speaks English.

My opinion, Hotel Porton is a better deal. It's nice enough to impress, but not too expensive for a few nights.Hotel Diez Medellin near Parque Lleras is not girl friendly at all. They charge joining fees around 200,000 CoP, astonishing, better to avoid this hotel.

Voyajer1
07-10-17, 12:49
This love motel really impressed me as to how well run and clean it was. The rooms are luxurious and spotless. On a very hot day it can serve well on a pinch in that the rooms are air conditioned. I spent a few hours with a great lady friend there, it was a lot of fun. Just be careful with the glass doors, they are really smooth running. If you swing the bathroom or shower doors too hard, you could end up smashing them. Other than that, I had a fantastic time there. Here is their website: http://motelibiza.com/

20. Motel Ibiza, Carrera 42 # 79-39 Autopista Sur, Itagu. Rates: 76 k to 420 k. Tel: 448 49 69. http://motelibiza.com https://www.facebook.com/MotelIbiza.

World Travel 69
07-10-17, 13:38
Sometimes it is best just to call them.

It will only cost a few bucks.

Then, let us know.

Are these chica friendly?

Wolf662
07-10-17, 20:54
When looking online for a hotel room, Booking.com seems to have more of a selection then Hotels.com in Medellin.

The 1st screen shot is hotels.com, the 2nd with blue icons is booking.com, looking at same weekend.

Sho423
07-14-17, 00:25
I'm looking for some airbnbs for my visit in September. I see that there are a lot of apartments / penthouses available for cheap. Do these places have strict security that don't let guests over for the night? Or I just need to ask the host if guests are allowed over night? Also it seems that most of the available Airbnb's are in south of medillin, is that where the hot spots are to pick up girls?

YippieKayay
07-14-17, 03:05
I'm looking for some airbnbs for my visit in September. I see that there are a lot of apartments / penthouses available for cheap. Do these places have strict security that don't let guests over for the night? Or I just need to ask the host if guests are allowed over night? Also it seems that most of the available Airbnb's are in south of medillin, is that where the hot spots are to pick up girls?Do you mean El Poblado when you say south? Ask the host if you can bring dates back. It's that simple.

Sho423
07-14-17, 08:34
Do you mean El Poblado when you say south? Ask the host if you can bring dates back. It's that simple.Yes El Poblado and Calle 9-12. Are those near the hot spots?

I asked a few airbnb hosts about having guests overnight and they have been fine with it.

JjBee62
07-14-17, 12:38
Yes El Poblado and Calle 9-12. Are those near the hot spots?

I asked a few airbnb hosts about having guests overnight and they have been fine with it.That is close to Parque Lleras. Parque Lleras is the Zona Rosa for Medellin. La Zona Rosa you can find in most cities, it's the entertainment zone. You'll find lots of bars and nightclubs in the area. There are also quite a few available women, late at night.

By "pick up girls" I assume you mean "find a woman to pay for sex. " If that's the case, it's a good spot.

Sho423
07-14-17, 14:18
That is close to Parque Lleras. Parque Lleras is the Zona Rosa for Medellin. La Zona Rosa you can find in most cities, it's the entertainment zone. You'll find lots of bars and nightclubs in the area. There are also quite a few available women, late at night.

By "pick up girls" I assume you mean "find a woman to pay for sex. " If that's the case, it's a good spot.Exactly what I mean. Thanks for the help guys.

Gagoo
07-22-17, 05:17
Two week trip in Sept. And I had to arrange accommodations. I looked at that useful list and at $31 a night it seemed good as I'm feeling poor at the moment. I called them and he indicated there was no chica fee but I'm not sure understood. As it is my second trip to Mde, I thought I would stay at the mansion for a few days and then conserve a bit on lodging.

Anyone stay there before? Willing to share experience, thanks.A hotel very close to it called HOTEL VIP 70 is used a lot for people to bang working ladies. I see them go in and out a lot. And I was with a lady friend getting food in front of the place and she said she has been in there before, but said it's ugly in there.

Islanders
07-22-17, 17:09
Hi,

First time post and first visit to Medellin (I'm an newbie). I visiting Medellin early August for 4 days with a friend. We're looking for an AirBnb or Hotel that is chica friendly but that is safe. Budget is $100 to $200 per night. Would prefer 2+ bedrooms. Any recommendations?

Manizales911
07-23-17, 00:59
Hi,

First time post and first visit to Medellin (I'm an newbie). I visiting Medellin early August for 4 days with a friend. We're looking for an AirBnb or Hotel that is chica friendly but that is safe. Budget is $100 to $200 per night. Would prefer 2+ bedrooms. Any recommendations?Poblado Rentals, Google it. The owner is a good guy but doesn't put up with bullshit, all his places are girl friendly.

PabloEscobar
07-24-17, 03:29
Ha anyone stayed at the Hampton Inn in Poblado? It opened last November.

DrHosem
08-26-17, 02:26
They didn't act like that when I stayed there for 12 days in June. Basically those owners have regular owners meetings and decide on the rules along with the property manager. My friend is one of the people that wanted IDs checked. He is actually mad because most times they aren't checking IDs. My friend likes to bring girls to his place, but he wants her ID info taken. But he doesn't want to seem like an asshole to the girl. I have to say I don't agree with his thinking. But those rules are being set by the people that own the apartments there. Some guys own 5 or 6 apartments there.So where are these Condo / Apartments, I'm headed to Medellin first of September and need a chica friendly place.

OldTrack
09-13-17, 14:58
Hey guys,

I don't know if this will help you guys in your search for the perfect hotel room / apartment but I've been going to Medellin quite frequently this year and stayed in different hotels all friendly provider you book for two (you can have a revolving door). Out of all of them this one was my favorite.

Hotel Torre Poblado! I spoke with the staff and they told me if you speak to them directly they can give you a better price on your rooms then what you find online. They will reserve the room for you and you pay when you arrive.

The hotel information is in the video description of the youtube link below. Click the link to check out the rooms.

https://youtu.be/37NBn9MWB4Y

CallMeBill
09-15-17, 02:30
Hey everyone. Just wondering if anybody has a good recommendation for an apartment or hotel which is chica friendly in Laureles. I'll be back for two weeks in Nov / Dec.

Thanks everyone!

Bill.

Villainy
09-16-17, 02:06
Hey everyone. Just wondering if anybody has a good recommendation for an apartment or hotel which is chica friendly in Laureles. I'll be back for two weeks in Nov / Dec.

Thanks everyone!

Bill.I am also going to be in Medellin for two weeks in November. I would prefer this time to stay in Laureles rather than El Poblado. So any tips on chica-friendly would be appreciated.

Mark.

Fun Luvr
09-16-17, 06:29

Thanks everyone!

Bill.Check airbnb. Most of the one's that are not chica friendly will state so in the description. If it is not stated, send them a message and ask. I have stayed in three apartments there, and all were chica friendly when I stayed, but the conditions can change. It has been a year since I stayed in Laureles.

Jbj64
09-23-17, 15:43
Check airbnb. Most of the one's that are not chica friendly will state so in the description. If it is not stated, send them a message and ask. I have stayed in three apartments there, and all were chica friendly when I stayed, but the conditions can change. It has been a year since I stayed in Laureles.I just stayed 4 nights at the Suite comfort hotel on circular 5. No additional fees charged. This is close to a private casa, I found a chica on mileroticos and her apartment was 4 blocks from this hotel. Walked over to see her very convenient. She said there were 5 ladies in the house. So kind of like a casa but private. The cost of a room at the hotel was $43.

Rodeo9112
11-02-17, 04:43
Curious.

I like to think outside the box.

So, the rooms that the girls from Fase II use actually belong to a separate facility next door. Hostel South Beach. Now, I looked it up on the internet, and sure enough, you can rent rooms there. With my rickety Spanish, I don't dare call for more info, but, I'm wondering about the idea of staying there. Right next to the action of Fase II and the opportunity to catch some girls between clients. Perhaps at a discounted rate. Let's not forget the old lady with the 4 crooked teeth who cooks food right next door and vomits the words "mi amor" at every opportunity. She makes some damn good food! I'd appreciate any insight if anyone has had any experience staying here.

Thanks,

Rodeo.

Chesscat
11-03-17, 22:13
How close is this to casa Energy (or Energias).

I just stayed 4 nights at the Suite comfort hotel on circular 5. No additional fees charged. This is close to a private casa, I found a chica on mileroticos and her apartment was 4 blocks from this hotel. Walked over to see her very convenient. She said there were 5 ladies in the house. So kind of like a casa but private. The cost of a room at the hotel was $43.

Fun Luvr
11-04-17, 01:05
I just stayed 4 nights at the Suite comfort hotel on circular 5. No additional fees charged. This is close to a private casa, I found a chica on mileroticos and her apartment was 4 blocks from this hotel. Walked over to see her very convenient. She said there were 5 ladies in the house. So kind of like a casa but private. The cost of a room at the hotel was $43.

How close is this to casa Energy (or Energias).My best guess is about 25 to 30 blocks, probably further than you want to walk since taxis are very cheap. That area is all flat, so it is not like walking in Poblado.

JjBee62
11-05-17, 16:10
I'm looking for a decent 3-star hotel near Santa Fe. I know there is Hotel Oceania Comfort near by but it doesn't have A/C.Hotel Porton Medellín.

Cra. 43 a #9 Sur-51, Medellíand, Antioquia, Colombia.

Very nice, diagonal from Central Comercial Santa Fe.

Hotel bh El Poblado.

CL. 9 Sur, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia.

Across the street from CC Santa Fe.

Hotel Alcazar de Oviedo.

Calle 6 sur # 43 A - 254, Medellín, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia.

Behind Oviedo Mall.

AFFINITY APARTA HOTEL.

Calle 6 sur # 43 A 100, El Poblado, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia.

North side of Centro Comercial Oviedo.

Hotel Poblado Plaza.

Carrera 43 A # 4 Sur 75, Medellíand, Antioquia, Colombia.

Next to McDonald's. Nice rooms, but Hotel Porton Medellíand is nicer and cheaper.

Hampton by Hilton Medellin.

Calle 6 Sur # 42 - 14 Barrio El Poblado, Medellíand, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia.

Just behind CC Santa Fe.

TjBrazil
11-26-17, 19:29
Terra Biohotel, Calle 35 #64 A-92.

It appears to be a new construction, just a short ways from Luna Lunera. Looks like $50/ night for double occupancy with free breakfast. All the amenities plus air conditioning and free bicycle use if you feel like pedaling around the park.

You can find it on Booking.com or their website http://www.terrabiohotel.com.

Might be an alternative for some.That place looks freaking nice all new and only 50 a night. Is it girl friendly is the question.

TjBrazil
11-27-17, 01:16
Anyone know if Hotel Asturias Medellin is girl friendly with no extra charge.

Cheerfull
12-06-17, 20:29
My best guess is about 25 to 30 blocks, probably further than you want to walk since taxis are very cheap. That area is all flat, so it is not like walking in Poblado.Stayed at the Suite Comfort a couple nights, chica friendly, but they charge $50,000 pesos for each chica you bring to your room. If you get a Double, they will not charge a $50 M fee for the first chica. Nice rooms, but I think the hotel is a little overpriced. Good breakfast buffet. Great view from the dining room (7th floor) of the city and of a casa almost directly across from the hotel. The doorman pointed out a casa across from the hotel. You can tell which apt it is because there is a sign on the balcony of the apt with the phone number on it. CAll the number, the place is open Tue-Fri. A guy working at a restaurant (steakhouse) several doors down confirmed that it is a puta house. By the way, the steak house several doors from the hotel, is good and you can get steak and bake potato and salad for $20 M (7 $-8 US). Also right around the corner is a pizzarea, which makes pretty good pizza. I tried the Napolitana and it was delicious, lots of green tomato diced onto the pizza with a real yummy sauce. Also when the doorman took me up to the dining area (7th flr) to show me the around, he introduced me to a man I think who manages the dining room area. I got the impression this guy will also set up a customer with a chica upon request.

Suite Comfort is located several blks from La Setenta, with lots of bars and places to eat. It seems the south side of La Setenta (where Suite Comfort is) is more tranquilo and upscale than the north side (where the Metro is). 15 minute walk to the Metro Estadio from the hotel. The hotel is in a quiet family type neighborhood. Around the corner from the hotel (on a main street) is a neighborhood bar (with street tables) with a real friendly owner and patrons, had a great time shooting the bull and drinking inexpensive beer. Enjoyed my brief stay at Suite Comfort.

Also discovered a few blocks down the main drag a hotel call Aloha Inn, one block from the Unicentro (upscale commercial mall). This place charges $70 M a night and is billed as a new hotel. The rooms don't have windows but I checked out a room, very nice spacious clean and quite. The lady managing said I can bring over as many chicas as I want, no charge. Asked her about caja de seguridad in the room, she said they no have but no problems there, not to worry. The hotel itself, on the first floor it is for garage car parking with one corner reserve for the reception area for the hotel. Odd arrangement but it works. The second and upper floors are for hotel rooms and the first floor for cars.

Chb1234
12-19-17, 18:00
Stayed at the Suite Comfort a couple nights, chica friendly, but they charge $50,000 pesos for each chica you bring to your room. If you get a Double, they will not charge a $50 M fee for the first chica. Nice rooms, but I think the hotel is a little overpriced. Good breakfast buffet. Great view from the dining room (7th floor) of the city and of a casa almost directly across from the hotel. The doorman pointed out a casa across from the hotel. You can tell which apt it is because there is a sign on the balcony of the apt with the phone number on it. CAll the number, the place is open Tue-Fri. A guy working at a restaurant (steakhouse) several doors down confirmed that it is a puta house. By the way, the steak house several doors from the hotel, is good and you can get steak and bake potato and salad for $20 M (7 $-8 US). Also right around the corner is a pizzarea, which makes pretty good pizza. I tried the Napolitana and it was delicious, lots of green tomato diced onto the pizza with a real yummy sauce. Also when the doorman took me up to the dining area (7th flr) to show me the around, he introduced me to a man I think who manages the dining room area. I got the impression this guy will also set up a customer with a chica upon request..Anyone know if they new Marriott has any issues with bringing in girls?

JjBee62
12-19-17, 21:38
Anyone know if they new Marriott has any issues with bringing in girls?Almost any of the better hotels in Medellin will have problems with bringing in girls. Either they will charge for each one, or they will not allow them to enter.

It would probably be different if people only brought in appropriately dressed girls, but most bring in hood rat prepagos who dress and act like prepagos. The typical business travelers, the families on vacation and everyone else who is not an active monger don't want to see it.

West Fl Dude
01-18-18, 20:05
That place looks freaking nice all new and only 50 a night. Is it girl friendly is the question.I stayed there in September and it was chica friendly but they charged a small fee, I think about $20. It was very nice, clean and comfortable.

SandStorm20
01-20-18, 14:19
So I found this hotel on Booking.com. Very tempted. The rooms look great and I'm reserving the VIP suite with the hot tub. The place seems very modern and clean, problem is chica-friendly or not.

So I called the whataspp number they have posted and spoke whoever answered the phone, they said that I can register 1 guest since I reserved a room for 2, and more than welcome to have visitors as well, but about 50 k a body! This seems real steep for me.

I loved staying in El Centro last year, Hotel Botero, but I was hoping to find better accomodations (better AC, small safe, modern, hot tub!) in the same area close to the heart of action.

If anyone tried this hotel, or has an idea of what can be a good substitute, please advise.

P. S: When I asked for Wolf66's advice, he said that's crazy! LOL! He advised to stay in Botero, and when I want to use a fancy room with hot tub, just use one of the short term love motels like 3 D suite and such. I am leaning towards the same decision, but thought I'd ask the pros in here.

Thanks,

SS.

Wolf662
01-29-18, 21:39
P. S: When I asked for Wolf66's advice, he said that's crazy! LOL! He advised to stay in Botero, and when I want to use a fancy room with hot tub, just use one of the short term love motels like 3 D suite and such. I am leaning towards the same decision, but thought I'd ask the pros in here.
Thanks,
SS.Actually what I meant was why not stay at the 3 the Suites full time? It's only about 2. 4 km from Botero Plaza. They might give you a good rate for a multi day rental.

http://sexosentido.co/hotel-3d-suite-medellin/habitaciones/

And the rooms look pretty nice in the pics.

West Fl Dude
01-31-18, 15:03
Actually what I meant was why not stay at the 3 the Suites full time? It's only about 2. 4 km from Botero Plaza. They might give you a good rate for a multi day rental.

And the rooms look pretty nice in the pics.The walking area at night can be sketchy but one can have a taxi / or uber drive right in and up the the floor where the room chosen is located. Very clean and worth the 4 hours or so fun, Room service of food and other items using a private cubby delivery system is neat. The front desk does not speak English and also on the phone, so if you lack those skill, your companion might have to order. The steam room has to be activated by the staff or at least that was my experience. The food was good providing a nice break. Music was good, TV and chair and moving bed-.

YippieKayay
01-31-18, 19:37
Step (1) Look for rental companies in Cartagena. I use several. I've even brought t-shirts and other crap from duty free to give the employees.

Step (2) Contact them (usually on whatsapp) and ask for nightly rate and room type. Don't chat them up. Just tell them what you want.

Step (3) Tell them you need a building that accepts visitors. Ask them what the rules are. Ask them again to confirm.

Step (4) Have fun!

I just got done booking my week long stay at 250 k a night. I could have haggled down to 220 k probably (I get the same place at 200 k during off-season in September and November). Balcony facing the beach. 5 minutes from Playa Hollywood. Several new buildings in the area. Furnished. Clean. Security staff very friendly. Only rule I ever heard was not having two chics at the same time but that shit never stopped me. Last trip I had 3 chicas in my apartment at one point.

SandStorm20
02-01-18, 05:57
Actually what I meant was why not stay at the 3 the Suites full time? It's only about 2. 4 km from Botero Plaza. They might give you a good rate for a multi day rental.

And the rooms look pretty nice in the pics.Followed your advice and emailed them to see if they have like a weekly rate if I want the room for the whole week, written in spanish of course. They replied back with the same "tarifas" that are on the website for short stays and overnights! Not sure if they didn't understand or just do not rent on a full day or week basis. I sent another email to explain what I am looking for in more details, haven't received an answer yet.

Will advise if I find out anything, thanks for the info and suggestions.

SS.

Wolf662
02-01-18, 21:36
Followed your advice and emailed them to see if they have like a weekly rate if I want the room for the whole week, written in spanish of course. They replied back with the same "tarifas" that are on the website for short stays and overnights! Not sure if they didn't understand or just do not rent on a full day or week basis. I sent another email to explain what I am looking for in more details, haven't received an answer yet.

Will advise if I find out anything, thanks for the info and suggestions.

SS.I know some do because Hawaii Suites is listed on Hotels.com for $30 a night, also very near the downtown zone, closer then 3 the suites.

https://www.hotels.com/ho563056/?q-check-out=2018-03-07&FPQ=1&q-check-in=2018-03-02&WOE=3&WOD=5&q-room-0-children=0&tab=description&JHR=2&q-room-0-adults=2&YGF=14&MGT=5&ZSX=0&SYE=3

SandStorm20
02-04-18, 15:57
I know some do because Hawaii Suites is listed on Hotels.com for $30 a night, also very near the downtown zone, closer then 3 the suites.

https://www.hotels.com/ho563056/?q-check-out=2018-03-07&FPQ=1&q-check-in=2018-03-02&WOE=3&WOD=5&q-room-0-children=0&tab=description&JHR=2&q-room-0-adults=2&YGF=14&MGT=5&ZSX=0&SYE=3So I took a look at their website (Hawaii Suites), and didn't like the quality of the rooms much, except for the one with the round red bed! The other place (3 D Suites) hasn't answered me as of yet except that one time with the rates on their website but no weekly rates. So I decide to stay in Hotel Botero for half my trip, for the sake of convenience (right in the heart of all the fun! And the rest of my trip will be in Hotel 47 Medellin Street. This way I can scout it and see how good it is. This definitely saved me some plata, but the main reason is that I'll be meeting a couple of Colombian Cupid girls. The one I like I can take back to luxurious Deluxe VIP suite with hot tub! Plus, I called them again today and they backed down on the chica fee, saying its 25 k now, rather than 50 k like they told me 10 days ago! Made sure to take the name of the employee that provided the info and made sure she understands that I will be taking care of her as well.

I will report how this goes. This hotel is less than 10 minutes walking distance from the centro action, less than 5 minutes taxi ride, and a bit closer to Poblado.

Check the pics on booking.com.

MichaelLockhar
02-23-18, 00:11
Is this apartment hotel guest friendly anyone?

Torre Poblado Medellin.

I have tried to ask them but they don't seem to understand question.

Also does anyone know fees?

Thanks.

Fun Luvr
02-23-18, 05:10
Is this apartment hotel guest friendly anyone?

Torre Poblado Medellin.

I have tried to ask them but they don't seem to understand question.

Also does anyone know fees?

Thanks.Reports in this thread from others say it is chica friendly if you book for two. Keep the question simple. Ask them if you are allowed to have locals visit you; and, if so, is there an additional charge.

IamLookin
02-25-18, 12:16
Reports in this thread from others say it is chica friendly if you book for two. Keep the question simple. Ask them if you are allowed to have locals visit you; and, if so, is there an additional charge.It is a chica friendly hotel. I was there late January and had no issues. Hotel doesn't offer much though. Just breakfast. No pool nor gym. Decent location.

Room is ok, they supply only 2 bath towels so I had to call for fresh ones almost daily.

MichaelLockhar
02-25-18, 20:32
Would anyone recommend Leblon suite hotel over this one? I just can't decide.

I hear Leblon is guest friendly also.

Thanks,

M.

It is a chica friendly hotel. I was there late January and had no issues. Hotel doesn't offer much though. Just breakfast. No pool nor gym. Decent location.

Room is ok, they supply only 2 bath towels so I had to call for fresh ones almost daily.

JanuaryNineth
03-02-18, 19:39
Looking for hotel / places to stay that are chica friendly.

I am thinking about Mansion but they are usually booked. Any places near Mansion?

Or any suggestions are welcome.

Manizales911
03-03-18, 18:34
Looking for hotel / places to stay that are chica friendly.

I am thinking about Mansion but they are usually booked. Any places near Mansion?

Or any suggestions are welcome.Why do you want to be near the Mansion if you aren't staying there, generally, you can't go there if you aren't staying there.

JanuaryNineth
03-04-18, 08:44
Why do you want to be near the Mansion if you aren't staying there, generally, you can't go there if you aren't staying there.I did not knew that, will try to get booking there otherwise I have to start looking other places since this is my first time.

MichaelLockhar
03-06-18, 22:57
When you going?

I did not knew that, will try to get booking there otherwise I have to start looking other places since this is my first time.

Wolf662
03-10-18, 17:31
It's the "Hotel Botero Medellin".

Carrera 50 A #53-45.

hotelboteromedellin@hotmail.com

I have no idea if they answer emails.

Main amenities.

84 guest rooms - 24 hour front desk. Daily housekeeping. Roof top bar, sauna & steam room. Free WiFi.

What's around in La Candelaria (aka El Centro).

Palacio de la Cultura- 3 min walk.

Botero Square Sculpture Park- 3 min walk.

Park of Lights- 14 min walk.

Atanasio Giradot Stadium- 44 min walk.

Mercado de San Alejo- 3 min walk.

Antioquia Museum- 4 min walk.

Bolivar's Park- 4 min walk.

Berrio Park- 5 min walk.

Medellin Cathedral- 6 min walk.

La Candelaria Church- 6 min walk.

It's just behind the Hotel Nutribara across from the main square, Plaza Botero in El Centro Medellin, kind of a rough neighborhood at night but very busy and active in the day. It is in the same block where the airport buses start and end the Centro route, so $3 ride from airport to 100 feet from hotel. You want a double room for two people so they don't mind you taking chicas up to your room. It is a 15 story hotel with a bar on the roof with great views (open from noon to 9 p), $26 a night for a double, they will bring you a mini fridge and fan if you ask, has 43" flat screen, hot water and walk-in shower, Yakusa brothel right across the street and 4 Strip Club / brothels with in a block a and a half and 2 blocks to 2 redlight blocks where the chicas start at $10.

I don't really recommend El Centro to Latin big city newbies who don't speak any Spanish.

I take my laptop every time, each floor has wifi, if it goes down just go out in the hall by the elevator and the wifi box is up on the wall, just unplug and replug it, worked after that.

When you check in ask for a room 10th floor or higher for the view, ask for the backside of the hotel opposite the lobby entrance as they are cooler in the AM and better view. Tell them you need a mini fridge and also tip them to bring you a fan.

When you get to the airport as you step outside you will see these mini-buses, they are 9,500 p ($3 or so), it's a hour ride to the city depending on traffic. Ask for the "auto-pista to Centro" route bus that ends behind the hotel Nutibara. The buses say "Combuses SA" on the side. Their last stop is 100 ft from the hotel Botero, just past it same side street. When out if cabbies don't know where the Botero is tell them behind the Hotel Nutribara where the airport buses are.

The closest brothel is "Yakusa", right across the street, a hair right behind a mirrored door and open early stays open very late, like 4 am on weekends, should be 45 k to take the girl to your room for 1/2 HR, the rooms they have suck. They only have 3 to 6 girls on but it is worth peeking in as the girls come and go.

With street girls remember to ask to see their ID "cedula" and make sure they are 18+ to keep out of a Colombian prison.

Closest safe ATM, go out hotel, right, end street, cross and head left a little, stairs up to restaurant "La Raza" in the back of hotel Nutribara, go thru into hotel, go right, then right, 2 ATM's, the Banco Colombia one has a better rate but a $200 (600 K) limit.

Closest 24 HR good / cheap food, go out hotel right to corner, go right to corner, called BrasaPan.

Closest grocery store go out right to corner, go right, go left next street (under the Metro) on left down stairs to store, called "Tiendas D1".

1st two Strip club / brothels, go out lobby, right. Then left, 2 blocks on left are Maracaibo and Barra Ejectiva, right next door to each other, girls around 80 k on site, 50 k exit fee to take girl to your hotel after making deal with girl, Barra Ejectiva is the busier bar with more girls, but worth peeking in Maracaibo.

Other OK club, go out lobby, right, then right, next left, then cross over right under metro line, stay on right side street down to corner, called Conejitas (means "Little Bunnies" but they mean "Playmates") also 80 k or so on site, none of the clubs have a cover so I usually go in and out from 5 p till 2 a or so to check the talent, which comes and goes. You will pass another club with stairs leading down to it same block, Grill Nueva Avenida but it is small and very hot. In Conejitas if it is hot try to get the tables along back wall, some of them are under air conditioning vents.

Since I have been talking about it here are usually a few gringos staying there you can hit the clubs with, we had 5 or 6 of us there on my last stay.

I book it thru Hotels.com which was cheaper then my buds who used Booking.com.

Here's my map of the adult fun in the area of the hotel, ignore the redlight block around Parque Bolivar as they are mostly not females.

Map, view from my 14th story window and room pic:

TimeKeeper281
03-13-18, 01:21
I am looking at staying at an airbnb at either the blux or energy buildings in Poblado. The airbnbs have no issues with guests. Has anyone stayed at either?

Questner
03-13-18, 03:57
I am looking at staying at an airbnb at either the blux or energy buildings in Poblado. The airbnbs have no issues with guests. Has anyone stayed at either?Yes. There are no issues.

Wolf662
03-14-18, 04:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48fn1Nlw_is

BigMonkeyP
03-14-18, 09:06
That place looks freaking nice all new and only 50 a night. Is it girl friendly is the question.I went and tested it out beginning of March 2018. Nice place, I opted for the suite with the hot tub (and my dumb ass didn't use it but once). Booked through booking.com for 2 guests. Brought 5 chicas over my 4 day stay, got charged for two of them at 70,000 COP each, which didn't bother me. Clean rooms, chill neighborhood with grocery, food, ATM, Luna lunera within walking distance.

JohnnyBraz
04-04-18, 06:00

Poblado area.

8) Hotel Best Western http://bwskyplushotel.com/.

9) BH Hoteles http://www.bhhoteles.com/default-en.html...Are these hotels guest friendly without an additional joiner fee?

Arturo44
04-10-18, 19:58
I did not knew that, will try to get booking there otherwise I have to start looking other places since this is my first time.I have a master bedroom available. Private shoes close to everything girl friendly. Can get you whatever your heart desires.

Vijai
04-24-18, 03:45
I was in Medellin recently for a week and stayed at Sites Hotel. I was at Sites about a year ago and liked the hotel. Decent rooms, no chica fees, Patio Bonita location etc. For this trip I reserved a room for 2 as usual but had not called before my trip to check the current 'chica fees' policy. Big mistake. The hotel now charges a chica fee of USD25/ guest, if the guest is not registered at check-in. Also, a form has to be signed by both guest and chica with conditions related to chicas age, responsibility etc etc.

I had 15 chicas during my trip and the chica fee for the first guest was waived! I should have called before as advised numerous times on this forum. Live and learn, live and learn.

Straddler
05-10-18, 22:06
Yes, Torre Poblado is chica friendly, but as of this report they are charging a 59,000 fee (approx $20 USA).

"Torre Poblado.

Reports in this thread from others say it is chica friendly if you book for two. Keep the question simple. Ask them if you are allowed to have locals visit you; and, if so, is there an additional charge.

It is a chica friendly hotel. I was there late January and had no issues. Hotel doesn't offer much though. Just breakfast. No pool nor gym. Decent location.

Room is ok, they supply only 2 bath towels so I had to call for fresh ones almost daily. ".

Straddler
05-10-18, 23:29
Someone below asked if Blux allows guests to brings back ladies.

I considered staying there and here is their reply:

"Gracias por tu solicitud, pero no es posible. Tenemos políticas estrictas de prostitucióand. ".

I am looking at staying at an airbnb at either the blux or energy buildings in Poblado. The airbnbs have no issues with guests. Has anyone stayed at either?

YippieKayay
05-11-18, 02:04
I wasn't charged back last June at Torre Poblado but their rooms are EXTREMELY noisy on the weekend.

TimeKeeper281
05-11-18, 06:30
Anyone familiar with Camillos places on airbnb? Any issues. I've asked about guests and he or part of his team said its fine if they show their ID. I booked the new jacuzzi room for 5 days and then will go to Energy for 2 days. E.

ItsPlayTime69
05-14-18, 14:29
Dear board,

First time post long time watcher. I had stayed in the Mansion and found it to be a great introduction to Medellin. Decided to Go with an Airbnb in Laureles of LA 70 between the stadium and University. Most of the Building is small rentals running about $39 plus Airbnb fees and $30 cleaning. First and Foremost Laureles is local middle to upper class but I never felt unsafe. Less than $4. 00 usd uber ride to Parque Lleras. I was their for 10 Days and hooked up with 3 Non-pros 28-33 years old. All attractive. Spent 3 days with one and Flew to San Marta. Once again these were all non pros that that I believe that told that I do come and do business regularly in Columbia (true). I recommend trying Medellin from a different view and trying an Airbnb in Laureles. I used, Tinder, Columbian Cupid and actually meet the third in a Bar late night with her friends and exchanged whatsapp. Maybe, I was lucky but if not their is always Mileroticos, Skodda, and Photoprepagandos. I liked the change off pace and was able to get by with my poor Spanish skills.

The Good,

- Real girls- No payment.

- Great sex- Actually wanted a good lay.

- Tight pussies- Not hookers.

The Bad,

- Keep Whatsapping since they want to go out. Not a Hit and Split.

- No guarantee of sex first night, plus time working Dating sites. Scored with one first night, the other two second night.

- Laureles is a party Zone and near LA 70 the disco Go all night so if you are a light sleeper you may encounter issues.

Recommendations,

- Stay in a Building that has a Door Porter / Security.

- Tell them you are leaving different days. They all want to spend time the last night you are their.

- Search and eliminate all evidence of other girls if they are non-pros. They all did a look around and believe one went through the Bathroom trash to see if condoms or other girls where there.

- Make sure their is a washer / dryer to wash cloths. I noticed after they let my cloths had their different perfumes. Dryer sheet for comforter and dry for 10 minutes worked.

Good time was had, do believe how jealous paisas can be even though they had to know I was dating others. I recommend for Guys that can get girls at home but like Latinas. Works well but need to have some game in 2018. I am a 40 years old, average to above average looks, half-ass Spanish speaker, white professional non Hispanic looking American.

The good,

- Attractive 29-33 Year Olds not 19-26.

Vitrea
05-21-18, 19:58
I just posted a short review about this 11 room boutique hotel that could be perfect for solo travellers or party groups. See my other post.

I am posting here to add phone number for booking as someone sent me a PM asking for it.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010819063229

+57 3212097033.

My 2 cents: As the wise poster mentioned in the post below, try to stay in places with a portero / reception who can check girls ID. I have been doing this for a long time. It is not worth it. We are going to this city to have fun and leave with good memories. Minimize the risk exposure.

Straddler
05-22-18, 03:31
Terra Biohotel is in the Laureles barrio, which is a nice middle to upper class place and is walkable. Tree lined streets everywhere. Close to metro so you can head out to Poblado if you must.

Most important, aside from the fact that the hotel is super clean and very modern (probably best hotel room I've had in Colombia), is that it only costs about $50 USA Per night and is walking distance to the Laureles places like the Luna Lunera strip club (open 24 hours).

Their chica policy is: no problem, just a 16 k fee (approx. $6 USA) I was told. I haven't tested out their guest policy yet (still here), but I don't see Medellin as a place where one can readily find chicas to bring home, as you might find in CR, the DR, or Asian countries. I guess if you are working the Tinder / Facebook angle you will have more 'domiciliario' action. Best to confirm their policy before reserving. I will ask at the front desk later during my trip to confirm their policy.

Note: try to use Uber while you're here. And here are some great reasons why:

First, how many of us have gotten lost with a taxi because we don't speak Spanish well and have no clue where we are, and cannot communicate to the taxi driver where to go?! With Uber, you can note the precise, exact location or pinpoint it on the Uber map before the driver arrives. I don't even have to tell him where to go.

Second, no cash to deal with since it is all paid through my online Uber account (and I'd rather use the cash for other purposes while here than on taxis).

Third, it's actually cheaper than the taxi prices.

You will need a cell phone that works & it's best to set up your Uber account before you leave. As for cell phones, bring a cheap used off EBay or craigslist, and any store will sell you a SIM card and get you set up with a new number (cost me like 5-10 dollars). You will need Internet access to dial up the Uber, but I just used my hotel wifi. The tough part is when you are away from the hotel and need internet to access Uber from your phone. But a lot of restaurants, etc. Have wifi for their customers.

BigMonkeyP
05-22-18, 09:08
I went and tested it out beginning of March 2018. Nice place, I opted for the suite with the hot tub (and my dumb ass didn't use it but once). Booked through booking.com for 2 guests. Brought 5 chicas over my 4 day stay, got charged for two of them at 70,000 COP each, which didn't bother me. Clean rooms, chill neighborhood with grocery, food, ATM, Luna lunera within walking distance.
Terra Biohotel is in the Laureles barrio, which is a nice middle to upper class place and is walkable. Tree lined streets everywhere. Close to metro so you can head out to Poblado if you must.

Most important, aside from the fact that the hotel is super clean and very modern (probably best hotel room I've had in Colombia), is that it only costs about $50 USA Per night and is walking distance to the Laureles places like the Luna Lunera strip club (open 24 hours).

Their chica policy is: no problem, just a 16 k fee (approx. $6 USA) I was told. I haven't tested out their guest policy yet (still here), but I don't see Medellin as a place where one can readily find chicas to bring home, as you might find in CR, the DR, or Asian countries. I guess if you are working the Tinder / Facebook angle you will have more 'domiciliario' action. Best to confirm their policy before reserving. I will ask at the front desk later during my trip to confirm their policy.Hey bro,

Thanks for the post.

I wrote a bit about Terra Biohotel. (scroll down the thread to see my post). Great place, great location. I did catch a chica fee for 2 out of the 5 guests I had. Did someone at front desk let me slide on some? I don't know. I can confirm I booked a suite for 2 guests, March 2018,70 k chica fee which I didn't really sweat about. But prob won't stay there again because of that. Just my two cents!

Jooks
05-22-18, 11:00
Hi, I see very few posts about airbnb experiences. I wonder why. I will be in Medellin in late June for 4 days. I have stayed in airbnb places in the various countries I visited in the last few years and had mostly good experiences. Is there any particular reason to choose a hotel instead of airbnb in Medellin?

I will be in Medellin mostly on business and I won't have much time for mongering. But I will find some! Not being familiar with the city, can someone offer an opinion about hotels vs. Airbnb and what part of the city is best to stay? I can spend $100/ night give or take and would like to be located within walking distance of restaurants and the like. I will not be renting a car.

Thanks!

VickyRai
05-24-18, 03:04
In my last trip, I had stayed at Mansion. Over all experience was good. I am planning a second trip in October. This time I want to stay near park Lleras. I need a place that is chica friendly, has breakfast, daily cleaning service, super quiet room, and safe. My budget is up to 80 dollars. Please suggest if you have any recommendations.

Jooks
05-25-18, 13:31
I asked my previous question without doing much research. Sorry. Let me try again.

I'm not into staying in loud, touristy areas. I live in the nyc area and work there and had my share of tourists I guess that leaves Poblado out.

I don't see anything here about Envigado? Is that an option if I want to be near shops, restaurants and nightlife? Any recommendations of where to stay, hotel or airbnb? I can spend $100/ night. I like to stay in nice facilities when I'm on vacation.

Thanks.

Alliwantislove
05-25-18, 14:31
Hi, I see very few posts about airbnb experiences. I wonder why. I will be in Medellin in late June for 4 days. I have stayed in airbnb places in the various countries I visited in the last few years and had mostly good experiences. Is there any particular reason to choose a hotel instead of airbnb in Medellin?

I will be in Medellin mostly on business and I won't have much time for mongering. But I will find some! Not being familiar with the city, can someone offer an opinion about hotels vs. Airbnb and what part of the city is best to stay? I can spend $100/ night give or take and would like to be located within walking distance of restaurants and the like. I will not be renting a car.

Thanks!Look at Soul Lifestyle. It's an apartment building but practically all of the units are AirBnB rentals. There's a large supermarket and several restaurants within walking distance. The restaurants within walking distance, at least the ones I discovered, are not high end places but Ubers were pretty inexpensive.

Bob.

Jooks
05-25-18, 19:24
Look at Soul Lifestyle. It's an apartment building but practically all of the units are AirBnB rentals. There's a large supermarket and several restaurants within walking distance. The restaurants within walking distance, at least the ones I discovered, are not high end places but Ubers were pretty inexpensive.

Bob.Soul looks fabulous and everything I'm looking for. I have a hold on the best apartment in the building (or so sez the listing) for 24 hours. And a super host to boot! Thank you for the info.

My only hesitation, and it's slight, is that it may be a very touristy area, something I was trying to avoid. I messaged with host Christian and he didn't answer my question about that directly, but he seemed to imply it was a bit away from the craziness. (Part of my test with hosts is to ask questions and see what their responsiveness is. Christian answered about 4 questions within 2 minutes each.) Can you confirm about the location? Should I be jumping at this? It's within my budget. It looks absolutely gorgeous with great amenities.

Ilgi2004
05-26-18, 02:05
OK, so I've not yet been to the MED, does anyone have the official site for "The Mansion" everyone talks about, best place for new mongers to Colombia!?

Thanks in advance for the help digging through all this data!

Jbj64
05-26-18, 04:31
This building is in Poblado, but not right next to park Leras. So I am not sure what you mean by the touristy area. The area of Poblado is the touristy area, if you want local and speak spanish go to El Centro there are cheaper places there. I went inside a unit here and they are newly renovated and very nice.

Soul looks fabulous and everything I'm looking for. I have a hold on the best apartment in the building (or so sez the listing) for 24 hours. And a super host to boot! Thank you for the info.

My only hesitation, and it's slight, is that it may be a very touristy area, something I was trying to avoid. I messaged with host Christian and he didn't answer my question about that directly, but he seemed to imply it was a bit away from the craziness. (Part of my test with hosts is to ask questions and see what their responsiveness is. Christian answered about 4 questions within 2 minutes each.) Can you confirm about the location? Should I be jumping at this? It's within my budget. It looks absolutely gorgeous with great amenities.

Fun Luvr
05-26-18, 06:54
OK, so I've not yet been to the MED, does anyone have the official site for "The Mansion" everyone talks about, best place for new mongers to Colombia!?

Thanks in advance for the help digging through all this data!http://hotelmedellinplaza.com/

Fun Luvr
05-26-18, 07:26
Soul looks fabulous and everything I'm looking for. I have a hold on the best apartment in the building (or so sez the listing) for 24 hours. And a super host to boot! Thank you for the info.

My only hesitation, and it's slight, is that it may be a very touristy area, something I was trying to avoid. I messaged with host Christian and he didn't answer my question about that directly, but he seemed to imply it was a bit away from the craziness. (Part of my test with hosts is to ask questions and see what their responsiveness is. Christian answered about 4 questions within 2 minutes each.) Can you confirm about the location? Should I be jumping at this? It's within my budget. It looks absolutely gorgeous with great amenities.The only tourists within five blocks of there will be staying in that building. You could probably say it is in a commercial residential area. I am fairly sure it's on the side of a hill. So unless you are in good physical shape, you will probably be using taxis and ubers to return from restaurants. You can walk downhill to the restaurants.

Alliwantislove
05-26-18, 11:11

My only hesitation, and it's slight, is that it may be a very touristy area, something I was trying to avoid. I messaged with host Christian and he didn't answer my question about that directly, but he seemed to imply it was a bit away from the craziness. (Part of my test with hosts is to ask questions and see what their responsiveness is. Christian answered about 4 questions within 2 minutes each.) Can you confirm about the location? Should I be jumping at this? It's within my budget. It looks absolutely gorgeous with great amenities.I do not recall SEEing any touristy businesses from the hotel. But I did not explore the area. I only walked up the hill and around the corner to a small shopping area with a nice supermarket, several restaurants, and other mall type businesses. And the view from my room on the 7th floor did not include any touristy businesses.

Bob.

Vitrea
05-27-18, 13:08
In my last trip, I had stayed at Mansion. Over all experience was good. I am planning a second trip in October. This time I want to stay near park Lleras. I need a place that is chica friendly, has breakfast, daily cleaning service, super quiet room, and safe. My budget is up to 80 dollars. Please suggest if you have any recommendations.https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010819063229

I posted a review few days ago in MDE thread. . I saw upto three chicas a day with no issues. I used to be a big fan of Airbnb but they have become a pain due to city wide systematic crackdown. Now I stay in licenced hotels without chica fees.

Good luck and have fun.

Vitrea
05-29-18, 21:55

tel:+57%203212097033

I posted a review few days ago in MDE thread. . I saw upto three chicas a day with no issues. I used to be a big fan of Airbnb but they have become a pain due to city wide systematic crackdown. Now I stay in licenced hotels without chica fees.

Good luck and have fun.I have no idea why the phone number ended up with extra digits. Thanks to the gent that pointed that out in PM.

Viktory boutique.

+57 3212097033.

VickyRai
05-30-18, 01:39
Vitrea,

Thanks a lot. Have few questions now that you have stayed there.

How is the sound proofing / noise level?

Do they serve breakfast?

Again thanks for info.

PseudoGene
06-06-18, 00:53

Good luck and have fun.Do they accept friend request? Do they have any webpage? I am really interested about this place.

CimFan
06-10-18, 18:51
They do have a website.

https://serenarealty.com/our-hotels/viktory-boutique-hotel/#.

Hopefully I copied and pasted correctly.

SoberHans69
06-20-18, 17:59
Just booked my first trip to Medellin in October, thanks to everyone for the great reports and pictures on this site.

Going to stay in an apartment as I have food allergies and want to cook all my own food.

I don't care about nightlife, I just want to go to the gym, visit some casa's and get a escort or visit a strip club for a short time at night then chill, so don't want to be in a loud area.

Want to be near a supermarket too.

Do you lot think I would be better staying in El Poblado or Laureles? I don't speak Spanish but I don't plan on talking to many locals apart from the girls.

Thanks for any advice.

Queens35
06-23-18, 02:32
I saw it listed on the various hotel lists. Does it mean that it's fully chica-friendly?

I didn't see any reviews on it. Anybody have a short review?

Thanks.

CallMeBill
06-28-18, 03:00
I would like to hear from anyone about an apartment they've stayed at in Laureles which was quiet and preferably a higher floor. I've stayed at san peter suites before but think they may be booked up. I plan on being there from 9/1 to 9/12.

Don't care if it is chica friendly or not.

Thanks board!

Bill.

Blade2000
07-08-18, 20:13
Yes, M1 and M2 are a bit different. M2 is quieter / discreet, but a good hike uphill from M1, which has most of the actions. The girls tend to show up during the day at M1 and hang by the pool. The Cueva (tiny bar / disco) is at M1 and opens around 6 pm. In general, if you are new to the scene, M1 is better for you. As you visit more often, you might prefer M2, which I do these days.I'm thinking about staying at Hotel M for a couple nights but during reservation process they're asking how I heard about them. Should I mention this site or say a friend who has stayed there recommended it to me?

Fun Luvr
07-09-18, 05:38
I'm thinking about staying at Hotel M for a couple nights but during reservation process they're asking how I heard about them. Should I mention this site or say a friend who has stayed there recommended it to me?Tell them this site. I think the reason for that question is to weed out the normal tourists who are not interested in the ladies.

Jayson01
07-12-18, 01:08
Just called Mansion Hotel asking for couple room, and the english speaking lady told me the rooms are only for single man. Unsure what to make of her answer.

Can I bring girls from outside or is there any additional fee?

Blade2000
07-14-18, 00:23
Tell them this site. I think the reason for that question is to weed out the normal tourists who are not interested in the ladies.Thanks. If I stay at M2, I'm assuming I can hang out at the pool at M1, but is it pretty easy to bring the pool girls back to M2?

Fun Luvr
07-14-18, 15:08
Thanks. If I stay at M2, I'm assuming I can hang out at the pool at M1, but is it pretty easy to bring the pool girls back to M2?Residents of either house have free access to both houses. It's easy to get the ladies from the pool to go to M2, but some may want a taxi. The walk up that hill is a little difficult.

Drifter47
07-15-18, 00:27
Going to Medellin for a couple of days (17/07/2018 to 19/07/2018) and staying at Viktory boutique hotel, need a brake for Bogota women. Let the journey continue.

Jooks
07-17-18, 23:13
Wrong board

BkkBadBoy
07-20-18, 23:50
My 4 night stay at Hotel San Fernando in EL Poblado was great! $64 a night, great breakfast, nice pool, good location. Chica friendly, walk in during the day. At night must have ID. Had to do an alternate for one night as one of the girls didn't have ID. Went to Las Cabannas 6 min away by taxi. 50 k per person, entry gate, stripper poles and big tubs, Sex chair and mini bar with everything you need. No ID required. Las Cabannas might be cheeper pre-booked.

Nclpimp
07-24-18, 18:25
Not in poblado unless price is very right. Have 4/5 dudes coming down to relax and entertain. So chica friendly. Have rented from barry before so I have references. Would love by el estadio o laureles. Pm me if you know or have something.

Smokers Rule
07-24-18, 23:24
Anyone have experience renting rooms in the Energy building? Someone on another forum gave it a good review and said he had no problem with guests. It seems nice and modern. Thinking about staying there.

BounceWithMe
07-28-18, 22:02
Is Torre still chica friendly?

QuackUp
08-13-18, 02:25
I stayed in Laureles at a place called Hotel Apartasuite Av. It was about $58.00 usd a night. Just off of 70 and girl friendly. They just ask the girl to register. I don't think they would let multiple girls in at one time. Its more of an apartment being loaned out but the rooms were nice with fridge, stove microwave. Basically three rooms, bedroom, living room and kitchen. The bathroom was next to the bedroom. The good, nice clean and girl friendly. The bad, if you want maid service it would cost an additional $45,000 cop. Also strictly cash, no credit cards. Breakfast is additional. With that said, I would return here. Almost forgot, I booked through bookings. Com and that's where the name Hotel Apartasuites Av came up. When you get to the building it says San Peter Ca. 41 A #70-42.

Combo
08-13-18, 02:37
I stayed in Laureles at a place called Hotel Apartasuite Av. It was about $58.00 usd a night. Just off of 70 and girl friendly. They just ask the girl to register. I don't think they would let multiple girls in at one time. Its more of an apartment being loaned out but the rooms were nice with fridge, stove microwave. Basically three rooms, bedroom, living room and kitchen. The bathroom was next to the bedroom. The good, nice clean and girl friendly. The bad, if you want maid service it would cost an additional $45,000 cop. Also strictly cash, no credit cards. Breakfast is additional. With that said, I would return here. Almost forgot, I booked through bookings. Com and that's where the name Hotel Apartasuites Av came up. When you get to the building it says San Peter Ca. 41 A #70-42.Thanks for the review. How quiet was it? That's always a prime concern for me when traveling.

Also does it have AC? I know MDE doesn't get that hot, but I have to have AC at least before going to sleep.

QuackUp
08-13-18, 04:22
Hi Combo,

Yes the a / see works great, hot water is good also. It's hard for me to comment on how quiet it is. For sure Friday and Saturday is not quiet at all. Because of the free concert that Monday was especially loud but Tuesday-Thursday was quiet and that is when I got my best sleep. I think without the festival Sunday- Thursday are quiet but not the weekend. It isn't far from the Hotel Vivre (sp) if that helps.

Sangnyc21
08-13-18, 05:01
I have read some reviews on the Energy building. Just curious has anyone stayed there recently and if they are still Chica friendly? I will be there for a week soon.

JonnyAnon
08-13-18, 21:46
I have read some reviews on the Energy building. Just curious has anyone stayed there recently and if they are still Chica friendly? I will be there for a week soon.I stayed there for a couple of days. The front desk are was very busy and during check-in they repeatedly warned about no prostitution.

Since I'm a newbie in MDE, I didn't push it and ended up going out for pussy during that time.

The view and room was amazing; but there was traffic noise. I'd be wary if you are on a lower floor #.

NMarsh36
08-20-18, 00:36
Is Torre still chica friendly?See image below of recent discussion with the hotel via whatsapp:

ILuvThePussy
08-26-18, 07:04
I'll be in Medellin this October and wanted to know if anyone knows of a hotel that:

1. Is in Laureles or Poblado.

2. Has no Chica fee.

3. Is less than $70 a night.

4. Is relatively clean.

I hate paying chica fees, I just want to bring a chica in or out, but I still want their ids checked by the hotel for my protection, that's why I am avoiding airbnbs.

Thanks for your help.

Fun Luvr
08-26-18, 17:33
I'll be in Medellin this October and wanted to know if anyone knows of a hotel that:

1. Is in Laureles or Poblado.

2. Has no Chica fee.

3. Is less than $70 a night.

4. Is relatively clean.

I hate paying chica fees, I just want to bring a chica in or out, but I still want their ids checked by the hotel for my protection, that's why I am avoiding airbnbs.

Thanks for your help.You may want to check Viktory Boutique Hotel (yes, that is the correct spelling). It is a new hotel with 11 rooms, two blocks from Parque Lleras in Poblado. I see rates from $40 to $98, depending on the web site. I'm guessing Serena Realty is the management company, and they have it listed at $65. They also have a couple rooms listed on airbnb for $40, but they are pretty much booked. All reports are that it is chica friendly with no fees, but I haven't stayed there.

Sangnyc21
09-01-18, 22:40
The place is great. It is pricey but they are girl friendly. No issues at all.

Fun Luvr
09-04-18, 16:11
An option for those who are looking for a hotel near Parque Lleras is the Epic Hotel (https://www.epichotel.co/), across the street from Patrick's Irish Pub, on the edge of Parque Lleras. It is almost new. I think it has been open about a year. I inquired at the front desk last night, and the guy told me there is no guest fee if the guest doesn't stay overnight. The rates range from 180,000 to 250,000, depending on the room and day. I did not ask specifics about what is considered "overnight". I've never stayed there because I always stay in an apartment, but it is convenient for anyone looking to find a chica in and around Parque Lleras.

NYCassman
09-21-18, 00:11
I'm planning a February trip Only 3 of us. I'the like to be close to the action or very nearby in park Lleras area.

I'm looking for 3 bedroom 3 bathroom paisa friendly. It's a first time trip 2-3 guys speak Spanish. I'the appreciate any suggestions.

WhoTheBest
09-25-18, 16:34

Good luck and have fun.Thank you for link. That how you give information. Now I need know where find SW and best sex houses and clubs to take out females? If my place guest friendly that where everything going down.

Chaman
10-01-18, 05:16

Good luck and have fun.I was thinking to rent an apartment on AirBnb, I read the previous suggestions to just to read the house policy, many clearly say that all guest names must be provided prior to arrival and others say is fine to bring visitors as long as they are registered with and ID at building entrance, but not sure, from reading your post, have rules changed? Also on hotels I stayed at Torre Poblado last time an there was no charge, if you book for 2 persons, but now they charge even If you are already booking for two?

Fun Luvr
10-01-18, 18:13
I was thinking to rent an apartment on AirBnb, I read the previous suggestions to just to read the house policy, many clearly say that all guest names must be provided prior to arrival and others say is fine to bring visitors as long as they are registered with and ID at building entrance, but not sure, from reading your post, have rules changed?I have stayed at numerous airbnb apartments, as recent as last month. I look for one's without a doorman, then I write to the manager / owner and ask if local guests are permitted. The only real problem I've had was caused by a previous renter creating problems with the local residents. I was still able to bring in guests, but the taxi couldn't stop in front of the building.

Chaman
10-06-18, 03:58
Anyone has stayed recently on the blux apartments, they shown on booking dot com and on Airbnb.

But seems like the house policies are very restrictive, and some need to register guest names in advance.

I know one girl I want to meet again, but I want to take others into apartment too, one at a time is fine for me.

Lefeu
10-06-18, 05:20
Anyone has stayed recently on the blux apartments, they shown on booking dot com and on Airbnb.

But seems like the house policies are very restrictive, and some need to register guest names in advance.

I know one girl I want to meet again, but I want to take others into apartment too, one at a time is fine for me.I recently stayed there and I had no problem receiving guests. There was no need to register guest names in advance, but I have stayed there many times in the past.

Chaman
10-07-18, 19:48
I recently stayed there and I had no problem receiving guests. There was no need to register guest names in advance, but I have stayed there many times in the past.Thanks, can I know the name of which blux apartment you rented?

I may rent an apartment since I know for sure one girl I will meet, but maybe to avoid problems with apartments owners if I bring several differnt girls, could be better to pay for some "cheap" motel for hours, so anyone knows of some motel or love motel around park lleras where you can stay just by hours clean and cheap?

Searching on medellin I found some motels like thematic suites, cupido, 3 the and ibiza, but seems like are far from poblado area.

JjBee62
10-08-18, 03:34
Thanks, can I know the name of which blux apartment you rented?

I may rent an apartment since I know for sure one girl I will meet, but maybe to avoid problems with apartments owners if I bring several differnt girls, could be better to pay for some "cheap" motel for hours, so anyone knows of some motel or love motel around park lleras where you can stay just by hours clean and cheap?

Searching on medellin I found some motels like thematic suites, cupido, 3 the and ibiza, but seems like are far from poblado area.The only love motel I know of close to Parque Lleras is Motel Las Cabanas. Not especially cheap, but I've heard it's clean. There are several love motels in Laureles close to the La 70 area, if you take an apartment over there instead. They are fairly cheap, but I never visited any of them.

Lefeu
10-08-18, 04:23
Thanks, can I know the name of which blux apartment you rented?

Searching on medellin I found some motels like thematic suites, cupido, 3 the and ibiza, but seems like are far from poblado area.Casacol has many apartments for rent there. Short term hotels can be fun too and they are not that expensive. I used Ibiza a few years ago and I enjoyed it. They are not that far from Poblado, a short taxi ride. Also better to let the chick handle the reservation and check in, if your Spanish is not the best.