PDA

View Full Version : Medellin Hotels and Rental Apartments

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Admin
01-01-07, 02:00

Mike Ny
07-25-07, 21:49
I have 2 furnished Apartments in Poblado for rent! Includes wireless internet, swimming pool, etc. Photos, prices, availablity & contact info. see website!

www.MedellinApartments.net

Malodr
07-29-07, 22:21
I have 2 furnished Apartments in Poblado for rent! Includes wireless internet, swimming pool, etc. Photos, prices, availablity & contact info. see website!

www.MedellinApartments.net

Thanks for the link.

Sailor2006
09-21-07, 01:40
I am currently representing an apartment rental company in Medellin Colombia; The Company is based out of Poblado with 23 years of service, and will now assist foreigners with rental properties. Contracts from 6 months and longer are available with no Co-Signers needed. Apartments and houses range from all budgets. We will assist you in very step needed from finding your apartment to getting it furnished and connecting you with (Internet/Cable) “triple play”. If you’re looking to move to Medellin area and require assistant in finding apartments please PM me, and I will provided contact information and answer any questions you may have.

Thank you

VipMedellin
09-24-07, 05:17
We purchased two apartments in Poblado area.

One has jaccuzi, steamroom and sauna inside the apartment.

It is up one of the hills it is the penthouse 23 rd floor kickas ass 30 degree view of Medellin has a terrace.

For those of you who are interested pm me.

Take a look at the pictures.

VipMedellin
09-25-07, 03:10
The view is so incredible that I had to go back and take pictures for you guys to see it.

360 degree view

VipMedellin
09-25-07, 03:17
Look at the view.

VipMedellin
09-25-07, 03:23
Last ones.

If you need any further please pm me.

Albert Licht

Hang Low 69
10-09-07, 04:38
Albert,

Is that a one bedroom, two bedroom? What is the rent? Do you do short term rentals, 3 days, one week.

El Vagabundo
10-09-07, 15:35
Hello,

Many of you may know me from Cartagena. I am Martin, the owner of the Loco Gringo. I have some friends coming to Colombia on the 24th of October. They are coming to Medellin for a week first and I want to join them. I need a nice 3 bedroom apartment for October 24th until the 31h. 7 nights. Please call or email if you have something nice. Also come by and say Hello, anytime you are in Cartagena. Martinatmartinpublishing.com [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] I also have some nice apartments for rent in Cartagena.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

El Vagabundo
10-12-07, 02:10
Hello,

Many of you may know me from Cartagena. I am Martin, the owner of the Loco Gringo. I have some friends coming to Colombia on the 24th of October. They are coming to Medellin for a week first and I want to join them. I need a nice 3 bedroom apartment for October 24th until the 31h. 7 nights. Please call or email if you have something nice. Also come by and say Hello, anytime you are in Cartagena. Martinatmartinpublishing.com [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] I also have some nice apartments for rent in Cartagena.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!Well, I only received one reply from my post. Tom33 sent me a nice note. I placed a deposit on an apartment with http://www.theapartmentmedellin.com/ apartment 1906. I am hoping it all works out. I will report on the apartment after I return.

Martin

VipMedellin
10-14-07, 22:22
The prices are 120.00 per day it is a two bedroom, sauna jaccuzi, steam room inside the apartment unbelieveble view 23rd floor penthouse for further info please pm me.

weekly 600.00

monthly 1800.00

Albert,

Is that a one bedroom, two bedroom? What is the rent? Do you do short term rentals, 3 days, one week.

Dickfer
10-15-07, 04:51
I just stayed at 904 for 5 noches. Brief report:

1. Location: nice neighborhood - on the lower side of Ave Poblado. It IS a bit more walk to Oviedo compared to the Mansion. Also, I did not find convience store nearby for stuff like beers, etc, but the security guard can call a delivery service for you.

2. Security: good. The guards were helpful and did not have any probs with chicas. I did not feel that I had to tip them at all, though I did tip them if they did sometime specific (i.e. order beers) for me.

3. The apartment: From the 9th floor you can gaze at both of the hills. The patio has two chairs from which you can view down into the pool (there were some hotties hanging out there sometimes). I spent significant time at the balcony for smoking and gazing. This was the first place that chicas went to when coming to the apartment. The view from the bedroom wasn't so hot due to lack of exposure (you had to stick your neck out to see good stuff). The noise level was an issue there was construction going on above and every morning at 9AM I was woken by pounding construction noise. I was also woken at 2AM by some neighbor playing of all things, Coldplay. Bring your earplugs if you're a sensitive sleeper.

I wanted daily maid service - Andrew has it listed for $20/day which is the price for a whole day of maid service. I spoke with Andy and the maid, and the maid quoted me 15,000 pesos for 2 hours/day. I gave her 20k and she was happy - did a good job cleaning, laundry. I noticed no money/stuff missing.

The living room couch is nice. The TV is good but not plasma/lcd. The DVD is hooked up to a decent stereo system - so you can bring your CD's and play them through the audio system. (or music DVD's for that matter).

The kitchen was adequate. Single sink. Had utensils. NO COFFEE maker. NO simple pantry items such as salt/pepper/olive oil. Did, however, had wine glasses and cork opener. Had some nice Chilean wine (side trip: recommend Casillero Diablo Chardonnay 2006 - available in U.S. - outstanding).

There's a land phone from which you can call for taxis - you call a number for taxi (listed on the phone itself) and give them your phone number and they have the address already in their system. Very easy.

Also, cell phone rental provided free. and they just added a safe though I wasn't given instructions how to operate it so I ended up not using it.

Overall, a positive experience. Would do it again. Andrew checked in once to see how I was doing. His assistant called couple of times. I have not received my deposit back but it's only been two days.

Hope this helps

Dicks out

Cabroncito
10-15-07, 05:54
I just stayed at 904 for 5 noches. Brief report:

3. The noise level was an issue there was construction going on above and every morning at 9AM I was woken by pounding construction noise. I was also woken at 2AM by some neighbor playing of all things, Coldplay. Bring your earplugs if you're a sensitive sleeper.

Thanks for the report and Welcome to poblado, just be glad you were not at street level. The crew across from the place I stayed at started hammering and digging at 5am each morning including saturday. I dont think you can really fault the landlord though. Aside from aesthetics, most of the buildings are poor construction vs 1st world standards. Of course they will have beautiful furniture and paintings, but then the windows will not shut and the walls are paper thin.. Anyhow what fun would a vacation be without a hard hat and earplugs !

VipMedellin
10-21-07, 19:22
We now have an apartment for rent in poblado it has four big bedrooms with bathrooms, jaccuzzi overlooking the city unbelievable views everything is brand new.

Please take a close look at the pics and for futher info please pm me.

VipMedellin
10-24-07, 03:01
I have now three apartments fully furnished for rent.

Apartment one:

It has Jaccuzi, steam room, two bedrooms, kickass view living room, and dining room, terrace kitchen. Its 150 per day, 1200 square feet, 800 per week, 2200 per month.

Apartment two:

It has two bedrooms 1100 square feet, living room, dining room, kitchen kickass view 1200 square feet and its 120.00 per day, 600 per week, 2000 per month.

Apartment 3:

Its 4000 square feet 4 bedrooms, 4baths, kitchen, 2 livings areas, full terrace, with jaccuzi, unbelievable view must see it two, must see to believe it 2800 per day.

If you need any further information please email me

I can send you pictures of it.

Jericho10
10-24-07, 23:16
Would you mind posting a map showing the location of your apts relative to some well known landmarks, e.g, Parque Lleras, Oviedo Mall, etc.? I'm sure that would help others as well as me.

Sounds like you've got a good business going. Buena suerte.

Apartment one:

It has Jaccuzi, steam room, two betrooms, kickass view living room, and dining room, terrace kitchen us 150 per day, 1200 saft, 800 per week, 2200 per month.

Apartment two:

It has two betrooms 1100 saft, living room, dining room, kitchen kikass view 1200 per day, 600 per week, 2000 per month.

Apartment 3:

Its 4000 saft 4 betrooms, 4baths, kitchen, 2 livings areas, full terrace, with jaccuzi, unbelievable view must see it two, must see to believe it 2800 per day.

Hang Low 69
10-25-07, 01:16
The prices are 120.00 per day it is a two bedroom, sauna jaccuzi, steam room inside the apartment unbelieveble view 23rd floor penthouse for further info please pm me.

weekly 600.00

monthly 1800.00I want to rent this apartment in November for 1 week, give me a way to contact you.

VipMedellin
10-25-07, 04:23
I will try to look for a map and scan it here for you guys.

Would you mind posting a map showing the location of your apts relative to some well known landmarks, e.g, Parque Lleras, Oviedo Mall, etc.? I'm sure that would help others as well as me.

Sounds like you've got a good business going. Buena suerte.

AddictedToWomen
10-26-07, 01:13

Apartment one:

It has Jaccuzi, steam room, two bedrooms, kickass view living room, and dining room, terrace kitchen. Its 150 per day, 1200 square feet, 800 per week, 2200 per month.

Apartment two:

It has two bedrooms 1100 square feet, living room, dining room, kitchen kickass view 1200 square feet and its 120.00 per day, 600 per week, 2000 per month.

Apartment 3:

Its 4000 square feet 4 bedrooms, 4baths, kitchen, 2 livings areas, full terrace, with jaccuzi, unbelievable view must see it two, must see to believe it 2800 per day.

Is that all USD?

VipMedellin
10-26-07, 02:27
Yes sir it is.

Is that all USD?

Bonhead
10-26-07, 02:49
Apartment 3:

2,800 USD a day? LOL, what a joke.

MiamiHeatLuver
10-26-07, 03:22
Is that all USD?

It must be a typo,, probably $280 usd a day..

Polvo
10-26-07, 04:19
It must be a typo,, probably $280 usd a day..MHL:

He quoted me in months so I bet it is $2,800 a month (if 30 days a month then $93 a day).

From the pictures not a bad deal!

Polvo

VipMedellin
10-26-07, 14:43
Sorry for the misake but yes its 2800 per month.

MHL:

He quoted me in months so I bet it is $2,800 a month (if 30 days a month then $93 a day).

From the pictures not a bad deal!

Polvo

Payoseria
11-10-07, 22:38
Room/Apartment for rent in Furnished Gated 3 Bedroom Apartment in Castropolo area of Poblado, Medellin, walking distance to Parque Lleras.

Apartment has TV, cable modem, microwave, refrigerator, phone, washing machine, and pool. Each room has safe and TV.

Rent the room, or rent the whole apartment. Master bedroom has bath, two bedrooms share bath.

Rates in US dollars: Daily rates: bedrooms $35, Master bedroom $45, whole apartment $100.

Weekly rates: bedrooms $210, Master bedroom $270, whole apartment $500
Monthly rates: Small bedrooms $630, Master bedroom $810, whole apartment $1500
Private Mesage me for availability or questions.

Malodr
11-11-07, 18:55
Room/Apartment for rent in Furnished Gated 3 Bedroom Apartment in Castropolo area of Poblado, Medellin, walking distance to Parque Lleras.

Apartment has TV, cable modem, microwave, refrigerator, phone, washing machine, and pool. Each room has safe and TV.

Rent the room, or rent the whole apartment. Master bedroom has bath, two bedrooms share bath.

Rates in US dollars: Daily rates: bedrooms $35, Master bedroom $45, whole apartment $100.

Private Mesage me for availability or questions.Seems like its in a very good location, if you can walk to the park.

Isinc2003
11-17-07, 19:23
Hey Guys.

This will be trip 4 to Medellin. Looking for best price/for a 21 day stay at medllin for my 40th birthday. I'm super excited. Plan on partying hard.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed here. Wow a wealth of info. I had been to Cali 9 times. Now I know better.

I'll actually be in Medellin Nov 21 to Nov 25 to scout apartments also. Send me a message if you have a place reasonable. (like 200 a week) 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom.

Dec 13 to Jan 3rd. I'll even consider bunking with a cool dude. To split cost. And go larger. (3br) I may have a friend join me. Not sure yet. Travelling alone.

AJ

VipMedellin
11-17-07, 21:15
I have one for 1500 per month.

Hey Guys.

This will be trip 4 to Medellin. Looking for best price/for a 21 day stay at medllin for my 40th birthday. I'm super excited. Plan on partying hard.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed here. Wow a wealth of info. I had been to Cali 9 times. Now I know better.

I'll actually be in Medellin Nov 21 to Nov 25 to scout apartments also. Send me a message if you have a place reasonable. (like 200 a week) 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom.

Dec 13 to Jan 3rd. I'll even consider bunking with a cool dude. To split cost. And go larger. (3br) I may have a friend join me. Not sure yet. Travelling alone.

AJ

Isinc2003
11-26-07, 19:53
I have one for 1500 per month.Hey guys,

I'm still looking for a moderate price place. About 200/ week.

Got one offer. But have not seen the place yet. Please keep it reasonable! Not interested in 600/700 dollar a week places. AKA GRINGO PRICES! There are too many non american places that fit that criteria.

Just got back from 3rd Trip to Medellin. Still love it. Apt 904 at Torres del futuro was awesome! Best place so far. 100/ a night. Great location. Easy in and out. So I would recomend it again.

Almotu
11-29-07, 20:03
Just got back from 3rd Trip to Medellin. Still love it. Apt 904 at Torres del futuro was awesome! Best place so far. 100/ a night. Great location. Easy in and out. So I would recomend it again.Do you have contact info or website for this apartment? Thanks!

VipMedellin
11-30-07, 01:36
Perfect Bachelor Pad!

Apartment for rent by 3 days, week or month

Parque de Villa Cardota

1 Bedroom, 1 ½ Bathrooms

Well furnished and modern

Quiet with nice views to North and West – very private

Great location – El Poblado -- 3 blocks from Monterey Mall and Home Center, ½ block from Avenida Poblado, 3 minutes from Parque Lleras (or 10 minutes walking), one minute from four great local restaurants

Pool with nice landscaped grounds and 24 hour security

Wireless Internet

Utilities included

Maid service available by day, week or whatever you need ($20/day as required)

3-6 days @ $80/day

Weekly @$350/week

Monthly @$1200/month

for further info please pm me

Almotu
11-30-07, 17:31
Perfect Bachelor Pad!

Apartment for rent by 3 days, week or month

Parque de Villa Cardota

1 Bedroom, 1 ½ Bathrooms

Well furnished and modernAlso a map of the location would be good. What street near Avenida Poblado?

VipMedellin
11-30-07, 18:48
The location of it is 5 blocks to parque lleras the name of neighboorhood is Manila which is the neighborrhood next to parque lleras.

Also a map of the location would be good. What street near Avenida Poblado?

Far Medellin
12-07-07, 00:24
Merry Christmas to everyone from FARM.

We would like to announce the launch of our website and offering your services for First American Realty Medellin. If you have a need to buy, rent or list a home or condo in Medellin we would like to hear from you.

Our current office is at Hotel Vip Medellin in Patio Bonito (Polblado) and early next year we will open a second office in Parque Lleras. We believe our web site is the #1 site for Medellin Realestate so please pm us for further information. Partners in First American Realty Medellin are Albert Licht and Rich Holman.

We think you will really like our website and will certainly appreciate your comments.

Isinc2003
12-07-07, 00:42
Hey Interested in your 1 br. Sent you a P. M. Hopefully you get it.

If not. Anyone interested in sharing a 2br or 3br apartment with me? I'm in Medellin Dec 13 to Jan 3. I'm super cool. A bodybuilder. I don't do drugs.

I will however be a cool wingman. Drink. Go to clubs. Etc. Strip. All of it. ! But hate the expense of paying 100 or more for a place to stay!

Now half of that is good.

Private message me. 21 days of bliss!

Far Medellin
12-07-07, 19:48
I am not getting my pm so could you please leave me a number where I could reach you.

Hey Interested in your 1 br. Sent you a P. M. Hopefully you get it.

If not. Anyone interested in sharing a 2br or 3br apartment with me? I'm in Medellin Dec 13 to Jan 3. I'm super cool. A bodybuilder. I don't do drugs.

I will however be a cool wingman. Drink. Go to clubs. Etc. Strip. All of it. ! But hate the expense of paying 100 or more for a place to stay!

Now half of that is good.

Private message me. 21 days of bliss!EDITOR's NOTE: This report was orginally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Far Medellin,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Malodr
12-08-07, 02:43
Merry Christmas to everyone from FARM.

We would like to announce the launch of our website and offering your services for First American Realty Medellin. If you have a need to buy, rent or list a home or condo in Medellin we would like to hear from you.

Our current office is at Hotel Vip Medellin in Patio Bonito (Polblado) and early next year we will open a second office in Parque Lleras. We believe our web site is the #1 site for Medellin Realestate so please pm us for further information. Partners in First American Realty Medellin are Albert Licht and Rich Holman.

We think you will really like our website and will certainly appreciate your comments.Where is the website? HELP!

Isinc2003
12-08-07, 03:52
I don't write in all capitals. Was it me you were refering too? . If so sorry. I'm actally a proficient typer. It would be annoying your right to write in caps.

Ricker
12-08-07, 14:26
... I'm actally a proficient typer. It would be annoying your right to write in caps.

That's funny :)

Casa Medellin
12-16-07, 03:46
We are now offering monthly hotel rates at a 35% discount from the normal daily rates. The discounted rates offer all the same amenities as the full priced rates.

For more info please visit the web site here: http://www.LaCasaMedellin.com

Hang Low 69
12-18-07, 23:58
I am looking for an apartment , 1 bedroom with Internet, and TV. Would like to be in the Pablodo area. Let me know. Arriving on Dec 26-31.

Payoseria
12-31-07, 18:27
Apartment for Rent in Poblado, Medellin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Images DSC03800.JPG (159.3 KB, 319 views)
DSC03801.JPG (135.1 KB, 225 views)
DSC03803.JPG (135.6 KB, 198 views)
DSC03808.JPG (145.2 KB, 206 views)

Malodr
01-01-08, 14:07
Apartment for Rent in Poblado, Medellin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Images DSC03800.JPG (159.3 KB, 319 views)
DSC03801.JPG (135.1 KB, 225 views)
DSC03803.JPG (135.6 KB, 198 views)
DSC03808.JPG (145.2 KB, 206 views)Can you repost the pictures? Is there a website?

Mr Lotto
01-02-08, 04:14
Where is the website? HELP!You can find web site by putting www. in front of our name above and .com at the end. Or Google first american realty medellin

We are runnig a little behind and have several new listings and rentals to post to the site. If you want to be kept abreast of new listings and rentals please e-mail us on the last page, Contact Us

Rich

Malodr
01-03-08, 00:53
You can find web site by putting www. in front of our name above and .com at the end. Or Google first american realty medellin

We are runnig a little behind and have several new listings and rentals to post to the site. If you want to be kept abreast of new listings and rentals please e-mail us on the last page, Contact Us

RichThat didn't seem to work. I can wait until you have something up and running.

Aussie Mate
01-03-08, 04:31
That's a very good and informative web site! The pictures and music make me miss Medellin even more. Hopefully, I'll be able to return soon.

Does anyone have info on the p4p seen in Medellin and Cartagena over Holy Week? Is it busy time or deadsville? Should apartment rentals be made well in advance?

Thanks mates

Casa Medellin
01-03-08, 06:45
The Colombians all go to Cartagena for the Holy Week so it is packed. Prices for apartments go up about 50% and many of the girls are not around.

That's a very good and informative web site! The pictures and music make me miss Medellin even more. Hopefully, I'll be able to return soon.

Does anyone have info on the p4p seen in Medellin and Cartagena over Holy Week? Is it busy time or deadsville? Should apartment rentals be made well in advance?

Thanks mates

Jergens007
01-03-08, 09:27
Hey guys.

I'll be back to Medellin on Feb 6-11th.

I am looking for a 4 bedroom apartment for rent during this time. A 4 bedroom is hard to find!

I want a place around the Poblado area. If you know of anything, please let me know.

Cheers!

Payoseria
01-11-08, 16:53

Review of this apartment:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=678524&postcount=3010

Rock Harders' comments: "-LODGINGS: I rented an apartment from a guy named Chuck I got into contact with via this forum. He goes by the handle Paysandu or something like that and has a posting in the "medellin apts for rent" thread. The apartment was not very large but highly adequate with 3 bedrooms and a fair deal at $500 USD a week. The apartment had a nice LCD tv mounted on the wall, wireless internet, a vonage line, and a washing machine. In addition, every bedroom had its own key and safe, a nice touch. Chuck, the guy who rented me the apartment is a solid, trustworthy guy from the USA who lives in Medellin fulltime and served as a very good guide who I would recommend to anybody. He has a car and drove me and my buddy around to various locales that we would not have gone to otherwise. The apartment is located on Avenida Poblado in the Castropolo In building in a solid location."

Pictures of this apartment:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=667456&postcount=26

Yaylalar
01-14-08, 07:04
Hello everyone,

I will be in Medellin February 21 to 25, so I am looking for apartment for 4 days, I need 1 bedroom apartment since I am single, so I can have girls in my place without any disturb.

I like to have close to beach and actions. I don't speak spanish and this is first time in Colombia,

And what is best transportation between airport to Medellin?

Thanks guys

Payoseria
01-14-08, 21:11
Kickboxer151 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Hello, I sent you 2 messages. However you have yet to respond.

Please check your message box.

Thanks,

KB151

Payoseria
01-14-08, 21:17
Apartment for rent in Furnished Gated 3 Bedroom Apartment in Castropolo area of Poblado, Medellin, walking distance to Parque Lleras.

Thee bedrooms, master bedroom has bath, two bedrooms share bath.

Rates in US dollars:
$100 per night.
$500 per week.
$1200 per month.

Review of this apartment:
http://www.internationalsexguide.in...&postcount=3010

Rock Harders' comments: "-LODGINGS: I rented an apartment from a guy named Chuck I got into contact with via this forum. He goes by the handle Paysandu or something like that and has a posting in the "medellin apts for rent" thread. The apartment was not very large but highly adequate with 3 bedrooms and a fair deal at $500 USD a week. The apartment had a nice LCD tv mounted on the wall, wireless internet, a vonage line, and a washing machine. In addition, every bedroom had its own key and safe, a nice touch. Chuck, the guy who rented me the apartment is a solid, trustworthy guy from the USA who lives in Medellin fulltime and served as a very good guide who I would recommend to anybody. He has a car and drove me and my buddy around to various locales that we would not have gone to otherwise. The apartment is located on Avenida Poblado in the Castropolo In building in a solid location."

Pictures of this apartment:
http://www.internationalsexguide.in...56&postcount=26

Tom 33
01-14-08, 23:05
Hello everyone,

I will be in Medellin February 21 to 25, so I am looking for apartment for 4 days, I need 1 bedroom apartment since I am single, so I can have girls in my place without any disturb.

I like to have close to beach and actions. I don't speak spanish and this is first time in Colombia,

Thanks guysThere is no beach in Medellín. And there is not much of an apartment short-term rental market here, either. Try a hotel.

The minibus runs from the airport to centro. It costs 5 or 6K. The last one leaves the airport at 8:00 pm.

Superboy1
01-15-08, 00:53
Hello everyone,

Thanks guysIf you want the beach you are going to the wrong place, no beachs in Medellin my friend.

Superboy

Aussie Mate
01-15-08, 03:39
Hello everyone,

Thanks guysWhat Beach are you looking for Mate? Perhaps you're confusing Medellin with your Cartagena post?

Kukulkan
01-15-08, 04:07
Hello everyone,

Thanks guysMedellin do not havea beach action but for sure do's have a biach action.

Kukulkan

Mr Lotto
01-16-08, 06:27
that didn't seem to work. i can wait until you have something up and running.www.firstamericanrealtymedellin.com

it works. you may have to wait 10-20 seconds for slow downloads as there are several flash files. we will be speeding it up later. trust me it is worth the wait. your comments pro or con are always appreciated.

Yaylalar
01-19-08, 06:04
I am sorry everyone. I will be in Medellin and Cartagena but what I mean is Medellin. I need apartmen for 3 days. February 25 true 28.

Like I have said before this is my first time in Colombia and I don't speak and spanish. So any suggestion on APARTMENT or HOTEL and will be able to get a CHICKA in to my place, so if anyone has any number and sonnection would be helpfull.

Thaks guys

Superboy1
01-19-08, 22:58
i am sorry everyone. i will be in medellin and cartagena but what i mean is medellin. i need apartmen for 3 days. february 25 true 28.

like i have said before this is my first time in colombia and i don't speak and spanish. so any suggestion on apartment or hotel and will be able to get a chicka in to my place, so if anyone has any number and sonnection would be helpfull.

thaks guysyou may have problems if you don`t speak, not many peeple in colombia know sign language.

superboy

Yaylalar
01-20-08, 08:58
you may have problems if you don`t speak, not many peeple in colombia know sign language.

superboysorry its just misspelling.

i just don't speak spanish. i speak well english. any suggestion for an apartment or a reasonable hotel?

thanks guys

Aussie Greg
01-20-08, 14:33
Yaylalar,

Beaches in Medellin, theres pretty good ¨bitches¨ down near 53rd street, nice and clean etc!

Aussie Greg.

Hello everyone,

Thanks guys

GringoLoco2
01-21-08, 00:59
HA!

I guess he better do his research or google 'colombia map' before arriving.

Yaylalar,

Beaches in Medellin, theres pretty good ¨bitches¨ down near 53rd street, nice and clean etc!

Aussie Greg.

Aussie Mate
01-24-08, 06:14
I'm in need of a 2 bedroom 2 bath luxury apartment in the Poblado neighborhood fully furnished and equipped (secured building, AC, balcony, lifts, newer bldg. etc......) I will be arriving in Medellin on March 13 and vacating on March 17th.

Reliable and trustworthy Websites or contact information would be greatly appreciated. My Spanish is limited.

Thanks Mates,

AM

Far Medellin
01-27-08, 19:52
Just pm me and let me know when you need it I have a bunch of places.

I'm in need of a 2 bedroom 2 bath luxury apartment in the Poblado neighborhood fully furnished and equipped (secured building, AC, balcony, lifts, newer bldg. etc......) I will be arriving in Medellin on March 13 and vacating on March 17th.

Reliable and trustworthy Websites or contact information would be greatly appreciated. My Spanish is limited.

Thanks Mates,

AM

Count Dante
01-29-08, 15:11
For those that rent apartments, I wanted to know if any of you experienced problems getting your deposit back. I am considering an apartment stay, but I am worried that they might try to keep my $300 security deposit after staying there. Did everything work out with the companies you rented from? Which companies were they?

Thanks

Aussie Mate
01-30-08, 02:59
Just pm me and let me know when you need it I have a bunch of places.Far M,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks,

AM

Aussie Greg
02-02-08, 22:53
Medellin Mansion has a 4 bedroom apartment for rent next door to El Tosoro Shopping Center.

All inclusive with maid, inquiry´s. e-mail Aleja at info@medellinmansion.com

Aussie Greg

Travelero
02-28-08, 06:01
I just came back from Medellin. Before I went, a friend had directed me to http://www.lovemedellin.com for information.

Frankly, I really did not find that site all that exciting, it has potential but still needs a lot of work. But the guide advertised on that site, Alvaro, was great. He got me a furnished apartment in the best area in El Poblado for just $1, 100 USD for an entire month. He was also great with supplying me with the hottest chicks on a daily basis at 50, 000 COP an hour (4 hours for 200, 000 COP). That is $25 an hour for girls that are 9's and 10's.

Hope this help.

Bdhabtz
03-04-08, 02:10
I have traveled several times to Colombia, but usually its been with friends and we have had a place to stay. This time I am going on my own and I am debating whether to stay in a hotel, the new Holiday Inn or an apartment (this may be better since I can have guests come in and out) I found this link, http://www.theapartmentmedellin.com/TheApartments.html and wanted to see if anyone has used them. Or if you can make a recommendation it would be greatly appreciated. My travel dates are March 19 for 4 nights.

Thanks,

BdHabtz

Justafool
03-04-08, 16:45
More details and rates, please.

PM if you like.

Medellin Mansion has a 4 bedroom apartment for rent next door to El Tosoro Shopping Center.

All inclusive with maid, inquiry´s. e-mail Aleja at info@medellinmansion.com

Aussie Greg

Sailor2006
03-04-08, 17:15
He was some aussie guy who was living in Medellin a couple years ago in a small apartment, when he got the idea to rent out a tiny room for 25 dollars a night, to pay his montly rent, from there the gringo and european invasion has spurred his bussniess suavy and now you have a good choice of apartments with OK prices, id stay with him but haggel the prices down!

I have traveled several times to Colombia, but usually its been with friends and we have had a place to stay. This time I am going on my own and I am debating whether to stay in a hotel, the new Holiday Inn or an apartment (this may be better since I can have guests come in and out) I found this link, http://www.theapartmentmedellin.com/TheApartments.html and wanted to see if anyone has used them. Or if you can make a recommendation it would be greatly appreciated. My travel dates are March 19 for 4 nights.

Thanks,

BdHabtz

Sandman0011
03-05-08, 14:17
There are a few apartments listed on Medellin Travel Guide now including photos and prices. Anyone intereste in having your apartment listed, please contact me.

www.medellintravelguide.com/medellin_aptlistings.html

Sandman

East Sider 300
03-25-08, 02:14
Hi,

Can you tell me what the rates are for your apt.? Is it available Mar. 31 - April 3?

We now have an apartment for rent in poblado it has four big bedrooms with bathrooms, jaccuzzi overlooking the city unbelievable views everything is brand new.

Please take a close look at the pics and for futher info please pm me.

Artisttyp
04-07-08, 19:08
Has anyone renting an apt in medellin dealt with any scams? I've read on the argentina board that there can be problems. Is Medellin a fairly trustworthy place to deal with renters?

Thanks

Vip Hotel
04-14-08, 16:57
This is our website.

www.medellin-penthouses.com

Please check it out and we have two more to add also.

Vip Hotel
04-14-08, 17:28
We have several Penthouses for rent and will be adding more in the near future.

www.medellin-penthouses.com

www.medellinpropertyguide.com

Vip Hotel
04-14-08, 19:34
Well you have to be carefull and ask for a deposit. You must keep in mind that we spend a lot of money on furnishing it and keeping it nice for you guys.

I had a case of a guy that stoled the dvd and a quilt and towels and sheets as well as broke some stuff just uncalled for.

But we live and learn that us why now I require a refundable deposit.

Has anyone renting an apt in medellin dealt with any scams? I've read on the argentina board that there can be problems. Is Medellin a fairly trustworthy place to deal with renters?

Thanks

Frank Casio
05-26-08, 20:30
"MY Place" at "La Mayorista" offers affordable housing for $125 aweek for a nice clean room with 21" color T.V., cable, 24/7 English news channel, unlimited local calling and all new furniture ! For pics of "My Place" go to: www.frankmonge2000.spaces.live.com ! When you walk down the stairs from "My Place" you will find 24/7 night life, restaurants with good food for $3-$4 a meal and roast chicken for $2 or less ! A "cuties" company, a walk down the stairs, will run you about $13-$15 ! Mass Bus transit to the inner city and hoards of cheap taxis can also be found just a walk down the stairs from "My Place". The subway, Metro "Ayura" is just but a walks away near "Carrefour Las Vegas", a classy but affordable Mega Shopping Center ! Major Discos, Like "Mangos", "Palmaira" and "Universal" with open bar for 20,000 pesos are all within walking distance, and El Poblado (Parque Lleras) is a 5-10 minute drive ! Call Frank at 011574-3324896/3631035, cell: 01157-311-3422615, ask for Frank or leave message ! for more info.

Halcyon901
05-30-08, 23:20
I just came back from a 4 day/3 night trip in Medellin. I rented the San Marcos Penthouse #2303 (2 bed in El Poblado) thru Albert at VIP. I have also seen it listed on the First American Realty website. Well, here is my review:

I arranged transportation thru Albert, got picked up at the airport by our driver. It was about a 45 minute ride into MDE. The area that the apartment is located in is very nice, with a gate. Security was excellent, they always called us whenever we had a guest or taxi waiting for us downstairs.

As for the apartment, it is exactly like it is in the pictures. However, couple of things I would like to mention. The bathroom downstairs was broken, so I had to use the one on the second floor. The place was pretty dirty, but when we arrived, there was a cute housekeeper that was cleaning the place. We left for about 2 hours, and when we came back, it was clean.

The views were spectacular, especially at night. The apartment is perched on one of the higher points. However, this made it pretty difficult for some taxi drivers to find, even though the street is located right across from the Intercontinental Hotel.

Anyway, aside from the bathroom and cleanliness issue, everything was exactly as described. The other thing that was a problem was that I tried to reach the VIP Hotel and Albert, but he was busy with some guests outside the city (El Gutape I think). However, when he was in MDE, it was very easy to reach him on the phone. ALbert was also very helpful on our first day, explaining to us how to get back home and such.

We stopped by the VIP hotel to pay our bill, and that place looked pretty nice. The receptionist was pretty hot, never got her name. All in all, I highly recommend Albert if you are planning to go to MDE for the first time. For newbies, I would also suggest staying at his hotel, because finding TLN's was a little bit more difficult than I expected.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Vip Hotel
06-06-08, 11:11
Check our new site http://www.rentapartmentsmedellin.com

Halcyon901
06-23-08, 23:14
I stayed in this exact penthouse, and it is pretty good. Everything is exactly described. However, I'd like to point out that it is not walking distance to restuarants, etc.

The only restaurant nearby is Hatoviejo (food was great) and a fruit/drink shop down the street. The only other restaurants that I can remember being close by were San Carbon and Palmihia, but that's still a good 20-30 minute walk (and remember, walking back would be quite a hike, maybe 45 minutes from the clubs down the street).

Sorry, didn't mean to criticize you, just wanted to give others correct information.

Frank Casio
06-29-08, 18:06
"MY Place" at "La Mayorista" offers affordable housing for $125 aweek for a nice clean room with 21" color T.V., cable, 24/7 English news channel, unlimited local calling and all new furniture ! For pics of "My Place" go to: www.frankmonge2000.spaces.live.com ! When you walk down the stairs from "My Place" you will find 24/7 night life, restaurants with good food for $3-$4 a meal and roast chicken for $2 or less ! A "cuties" company, a walk down the stairs, will run you about $13-$15 ! Mass Bus transit to the inner city and hoards of cheap taxis can also be found just a walk down the stairs from "My Place". The subway, Metro "Ayura" is just but a walks away near "Carrefour Las Vegas", a classy but affordable Mega Shopping Center ! Major Discos, Like "Mangos", "Palmaira" and "Universal" with open bar for 20,000 pesos are all within walking distance, and El Poblado (Parque Lleras) is a 5-10 minute drive ! Call Frank at 011574-3324896/3631035, cell: 01157-311-3422615, ask for Frank or leave message ! for more info.Enjoy your summer vacation in Medellin "La Mayorista" ! Save tons on housing by staying at "My Place", and spend it on what you really like, need to say more?

Frank Casio
07-10-08, 18:01
Enjoy your summer vacation in Medellin "La Mayorista" ! Save tons on housing by staying at "My Place", and spend it on what you really like, need to say more?For the months of July, August, and Sept. , My Place is offering a free "MASSAGE" upon arrival to Medellin by the "cutie" of your choice from La Mayorista for a stay of 5 days or longer! Can't beat that for the "budget-minded" traveller! Read My Place on this Thread for more info. Or reply with your e-mail for pics. Of some of La Mayorista girls at My Place and more info.

Client 9
08-09-08, 21:10
Has anybody stayed at MedellinExecutiveHotel.com yet? It looks interesting in the photos.

Large hotels owned by Colombians can be a pain in the ass. On the other hand, a private apartment can be somewhat isolated.

MedellinExecutiveHotel.com looks like it might be a good option for our traveling needs. The prices seem somewhat ambitious, however.

Anybody have positive or negative feedback about the place?

Neworlean
08-10-08, 06:33
What makes this B and B different from another place now?

Barracuda666
08-10-08, 23:29
at client 9:

i've just come back home from a 14 day trip to medellin.

i stayed at the medellin executive hotel for the whole time in town and i have to say, it's downright perfect for anybody, who appreciates a private atmosphere to relax instead of living in a frat house or eaven worse.

the owner is a perfect host to all guests that want to experience the real medellin instead of making as many *****houses a week as possible.

if you are not the typical gringo putero seeking 10$ *****s you will definitely have a great time at the medellin executive hotel.

things you can expect while you stay at the medellin executive hotel:

- a private and very comfortable atmosphere, you're actually welcome and not just there for the host's profit.

- access to fase ii without paying the entrance fee and with this certain executive feeling to be honestly welcome in that club.

- access to privatly owned places to seek for really nice working girls without any ripp-off or waking up with itchy balls or worse.

- a host that gives his best to let you have a good time while you are in medellin.

- a host that shows you all the interesting nightlife in medellin without being target to the bad boys.

- a host that is not greedy on other competitors.

- a host that won't let you get in a fight with another guest over a working girl.

- a host that will definitely beat the shit out of you if you bring **** girls to the hotel.

- meeting and making new friends if you're interested in the real people of medellin.

well, that's about it. i've traveled a 19 hour trip from europe to medellin just on the impression that i got from the website of the medellin executive hotel. it is relievingly descent without a bunch of porn pictures that are not worth the promise. i will definitely stay at the medellin executive hotel when i'm back next year for at least 7-8 weeks and i already know for sure that it's going to be a great time again!

now, read between the lines, and you'll know the difference!

el gentleman alemán

Client 9
08-11-08, 07:30
Barracuda666,

Thanks for your positive feedback about MedellinExecutiveHotel.com, and I appreciate your detailed assessment of the general environment there.

It's also clear that you have a less-than-positive opinion of a particular Australian-owned mansion. That's fine. This is not the first time I have heard negative feedback about that location and its owner, and it won't be the last time either. However, there are also guys that love the Mansion and think highly of its owner.

Personally, I have no opinion because I have never stayed at the Mansion. Although I have seen the Australian owner around Medellin, I have never spoken to Greg.

Staying at the Mansion does not interest me for a simple reason. I often date non-pros and, therefore, the environment at the Mansion does not meet my needs. Furthermore, Medellin is the easiest place in Colombia to meet a wingman. Therefore, my opinion of the Mansion is neutral because I have never stayed there and I have never spoken to the owner.

However, it is worthwhile to mention that everybody knows Greg is the owner of the Mansion. There's no secrecy.

Barracuda666, who owns Medellin Executive Hotel?

Barracuda666
08-11-08, 13:31
Urbanwildlife and Client 9:

Thanks for your appreciation! I just want to let the guys know, that there actually is a very good alternative to stay in Medellin.

The Medellin Executive Hotel is run by John, a Sicilian-American guy.

If you need a descent place to stay and you want to be with your non-pro girlfriend without being bothered by anybody else then the Medellin Executive Hotel will fit your needs to a 100%. There will be no stupid behaviour of other guests when you have a swim in the pool with your girl. You will be left alone with her if you want to. John will always take care of your safety if the girl turns out to be a criminal etc. If you choose to stay in the Medellin Executive Hotel you will love it and come again! I will return to Medellin next year in Juli/August and I will stay again in the Medellin Executive Hotel.

Kickboxer151
08-11-08, 17:52
The owner is an American and a GREAT guy!! His place is TOP Notch by many American standards. Located close to the Park 10 Hotel (Parque Llares) His strict attention to detail is impeccable! ALL the amenities. The elaborate pool area, TV / Social Area situated on an outside covered large open area is awesome. The rooms are very nice.

Just my opinion.

Positive Vibes!

Has anybody stayed at MedellinExecutiveHotel.com yet? It looks interesting in the photos.

Large hotels owned by Colombians can be a pain in the ass. On the other hand, a private apartment can be somewhat isolated.

MedellinExecutiveHotel.com looks like it might be a good option for our traveling needs. The prices seem somewhat ambitious, however.

Anybody have positive or negative feedback about the place?

Frank Casio
08-12-08, 00:18
Does anyone have contact details for My Place?

Cannot find anything on the net.

ScrivsHi Scrivs,

You can find detailed info. Of My Place in the Medellin Apartments Thread or reply directly to this message with your e-mail! My place will send pics. Of La Cabalgata (part of La Feria de Las Flores Festivities) and a night out with a couple Gringos and some of my "regular" model friends, not workers! Just PM me with your e-mail!

Frank Casio!

ClubVIPmedellin
08-12-08, 22:15
It is obvious that you are saying things that are not true I am very well respected person in this community I do not understand why people have to bash other people trying to obtain bussines.

Lets use this board for positve things.

I have neves said I was the owner of the executive as a favor to him I helped him in the begging by marketing his place and this is how he wants to thank me.

I hope the best for everybody who has hotels or other ventures here.

I can only speak for my self I am a hard worker who has a very nice 5 bedroom hotel and manage 5 other furnished apartments, rental cars, realestate and construction

Bullet proof car yes I do have one and its one of my best rentals here.

And bodyguard I do not have one I have Camilo which to those of you who know he is the person that does my airport pick up in a larger vehicle that makes everybody feel safer and some clients like to be picked up in the bullet proof vehicle and he also helps me run errands and everything that I have to do.

Again I would like to incentive people to just be nice and not hindered other people why can't we just all be nice and help each other.

To any of you that need anything please pm me thank you very much and have a nice day to all.

ClubVIPmedellin
08-12-08, 22:17
I just got another apartment in CASTROPOL which I will be remodeling its a four bedroom penthouse which will be available for rent in about a month and a half to those of you who are interested please pm me.

Client 9
08-13-08, 21:07
Hello,

I am a Gringo interested in a small hotel (or "apartahotel") for an extended stay in Medellin. I want a place that won't hassle me when I bring in pros and prepagos. Also, I want a place that won't make the non-pros I date feel uncomfortable because every other woman there is a pro.

Any recommendations?

ClubVIPmedellin
08-17-08, 02:08
My name is Albert and I am the owner of a small hotel.

If you would like go to my website and see it www.medellinviphotel.com

And we do not charge extra for guest we have rooms at 60.00 per night.

Medellin Executive
08-28-08, 22:44
www.medellinexecutivehotel.com

hello to all on the board...

i will be brief any and all questions about the executive will be answered by me personally as i am the owner....and have always been.

we are not affiliated with the hotel club vip that was in envigado, it has been shut down and the owner has sold it from what i have been told.

we are not affiliated with the hotelvip in patio bonito

my property is the medellin executive hotel

i run a top notch hotel that’s all !!!!

1. we are the closest hotel to parque lleras

2. we have the quietest location in medellin

3. we have numerous public areas so that you are not confined to your room

4. our prices are very competitive if not the least expensive for a hotel that is really in the zona rosa (poblado) area, not just close to it. yes we give discounts for extended stays.

•i do not sell real estate...i have links to authorized colombian companies with english speaking agents that by law can only charge a 3% commission!!

•i do not do construction or remodeling i will give you the information on licensed contractors if you need help

•i will not provide you with a prostitute or receive a commission or “favor” in return for doing so

•i will take you to one of the many clubs that are owned by personal friends and you will not pay a cover or a gringo price for your drink’s or new girlfriend

•i can provide you with a contact that can arrange for you to get to know women in colombia, though i prefer not to, and will never accept a fee for doing so…

•i will not take a commission from the taxi driver, that’s why he has his own page and you can contact him directly

•i will never allow an **** girl on the premises unless she is part of your family

•i do not sell visas you can link directly from my page to the colombian consulate and fill out your own paperwork in english

•i do not provide tours but i am constantly traveling around the country you are welcome to ride along, pay your own way and pitch in for gas. seems fair

•this for me is a hobby i do not need the income for survival, that’s why i can do things the way i do

please do not hesitate to contact us at www.medellinexecutivehotel.com

you can also find us on

www.medellintravelguide.com
www.rentapartmentsmedellin.com
www.medellintravelersguide.com
www.medellinviphotel.com
www.medellin-vip-hotel.com

try us and see the difference

Medellin Executive
08-28-08, 22:51
I was wonderingif anyone could share any experiences with getting tourist visa from ny embassy. How long does it take to get visa? etc.For all the info you need on visas please go to the

http://www.medellinexecutivehotel.com/medellin-hotel-information.html

Click on Visas

I hope this helps you out.

The Executive

Medellin Executive
08-28-08, 22:56
I will be traveling to MDE for the first time in late August 08. I have been having difficulty locating a hotel that I like, and want to appeal to the membership for some help.

Looking for something small, attractive, comfortable, well-located, no chica fee or issues, pool, not 100% USA males and their "dates", not the famous Mansion (with all due respect). My spanish is excellent.

Would anyone out there be able to offer any helful suggestions?

Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
here's your answer
www.medellinexecutivehotel.com

Medellin Executive
08-28-08, 22:59
Kos,

I am a Gringo that wants a small hotel or "apartahotel" for an extended stay in Medellin. I want a place that won't hassle me when I bring in pros and prepagos. Also, I want a place where non-pros that I date won't feel uncomfortable because every other woman in the hotel is a pro.

Based on your experience, what is the best place to stay in Medellin for a Gringo like myself?www.medellinexecutivehotel.com

Take a look and tell us what you think.

Medellin Executive
08-28-08, 23:13
Waiting to Hear about a New Hotel in Parque Lleras? Wait no longer!

The Medellin Executive Suites Hotel is located a short walk, or 1 minute taxi ride, to Parque Lleras! The Executive is located in the "Zona Rosa" area featuring the best night life, entertainment, single women, non-stop fun, and open-air restaurants.

The modern, multi-layered, Hotel has 6 Executive Suites and 2 Executive rooms and 2 Multi level Master suites, all with large private bath, 32 or 46 inch flat screen TV’s, top of the line comfortable bedding and fine linens(600-800 thread count). The entire hotel is outfitted with the best WiFi available.

On the main level of the Executive is a large social area for meeting friends, relaxing and enjoying a drink or coctail over a friendly game of pool. There are several outdoor patios on the hotel grounds for relaxing alone or with a close friend.

Your key to fun in the sun begins at the executive pool and recreation deck. This area of the hotel is in a class all its own. Relax and enjoy a cool swim in the pool that is always in operation for your enjoyment. Adjacent to the pool is a bar area, chaise lounges, chairs and tables for entertaining and relaxing in the sun. Under the pool in the grotto you will find a spa room with steam room and hydro massage The tropical recreation deck is the perfect place to relax. The deck is furnished with large comfortable chairs, wide screen TV, DVD player, stereo, computer for guest use, and of course WiFi. Cordless phones are always available.

For more info go to: http://www.medellinexecutivehotel.com

Medellin Executive
08-28-08, 23:18
Both of these Hotels are Great, My Suggestion is a simple one. Stay at both places 50/50 split of your time. This is the BEST way to see what works best for you and its great to experience 2 American Run Hotels.In this way, the next time you plan a trip you will be a better informed traveler.

Good Luck and Be Safe.Kb thank's for the kind words. As you say "always positive".

Excellent idea, let the people try both places and make a choice that works for them. Even if you are staying at another property you are welcome to come by and preview the www.medellinexecutivehotel.com

Kickboxer151
08-29-08, 06:11
Kb thank's for the kind words. As you say "always positive".

Excellent idea, let the people try both places and make a choice that works for them. Even if you are staying at another property you are welcome to come by and preview the www.medellinexecutivehotel.comMedellin Executive I wish you all the luck with your awesome establishment! You put a ton of time, money and energy into your place and it shows.

When I'm in town (in a couple of weeks) I look forward to stopping by your place and hanging out for a drink or 2 or 5!!!LOL

Always Positive :-)

KB151

Polvo
08-29-08, 21:46
Medellin Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Etc. 8-29-08.....

El Centro

1. Hotel Europa Normandia, Calle 53 # 49-100. Tel: 512 7815.WT:

Mcmasher did an excellent report recently and detailed a Hotel Latino in El Centro in 781033 that may be worth including in your list.

Suerte!

Polvo

VipMedellin
09-03-08, 20:26
Please from now on our websites are

http://www.rentmedellinfurnishedapartments.com/

We have two new ones that will be posted next week.

1. Is a fourbedroom right behind San Fernando Plaza with an awesome view perfect for a group of guys coming to have fun. You must see it.

2. Its a two bedroom located in Patio Bonito it comes with pool, jaccuzi steam rm excelent location and we will be renting it for 110. 00 per day.

If you are tired of being with other people and want your own privacy look us up or email us and let me know what you need and we will get it for you.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Neworlean
09-05-08, 06:12
Does anyone know if this hotel is chia friendly?

AirJunky
09-07-08, 01:11
The LIVE LIKE A KING Penthouse. It’s a 5th floor penthouse apartment on the north side of Parke Lleares. From the Portarias ready to help with everything from a taxi to late night domicilio grub or most importantly the apartment itself where not a stone has been left unturned this place rocks, It has two bedrooms with great beds and linens, three baths, a fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer combo, swank living room and baloneys off the living area as well as both bedrooms. Executive desk with computer and great Internet service. The owner and his assistant are at the ready to help with anything you could possibly need. All this for a very moderate price. Check out their website for rates, etc. This may read like an ad but I can assure you its for real and my motivation for promoting it is to show support for someone that has made my stays in Medellin excellent.

PS! The Chicas love this place.

AirJunky
09-07-08, 02:00
http://www.medellinvacationapartments.com/

Sandman0011
09-16-08, 15:11
This owner was suddenly called back to the US for 3 months and wants to rent his apartment while he is gone from Sept. 17th to Dec. 31st. It is a 2 Bedroom (third Bedroom is a large office), fully furnished, king sized bed in Master, Queen in guest room, 2 1/2 baths, TV's in Master and LR, Internet access, local calls and more. Rental rates include once per week maid service and all utilities. The complex (conveniently located right next door to El Castillo and the MM is right down the hill), is very close to Oviedo, retaurants, casinos and shopping.

What a great, inepensive way to plan an extended stay or have a place while you look for longer term accommodations or a place to buy.

It is nothing fancy. It is a guys apartment. Has an extra long sofa to accommodate a tall person but it is clean, quiet and has easy access to most anywhere you will need to go in Meellin.

For more information, rental rates and photos:

www.medellintravelguide.com/medellin_dave.html

Vip Hotel
09-17-08, 13:18
The Medellin Executive Suites Hotel just added a new interactive map to their website. The map has over 50 locations including Restaurants, Discos, Gyms, Shopping Malls and other points of interest. New locations are added daily.

You can view the map at http://www.communitywalk.com/MedellinExecutiveHotel#00049e0f

World Travel 69
10-04-08, 14:45
What is the best area to stay in??

Does anyone know about this hotel?

I am mostly concerned about the area?

Safe?

I know it is close to El Poblado and El Centro.

Gran Hotel, Calle 54, # 45-92. Rates: US$50, Pool. Tel: 4-513-4455.

I wish I had a better Map.

World Travel 69
10-04-08, 17:05
The report originally posted here has been superceded by a new report posted later in this thread.

Legal Tender
10-04-08, 20:00
i am in need of a fully furnished apartment near the medellin clinic. i will be arriving on ocober 18 and leaving on october 29. i'm interested in a two bedroom as my friend will be coming along. and, high speed internet is important.

thanks, in advance

Rock Harders
10-05-08, 11:00
Wt69,

You are better off renting an apartment in Poblado, it will be around the same price and much more convenient and there will be no issues with safety. Taxis are dirt cheap in Medellin, now even more so with the dollar gaining over 25% in value over the past few months, so going wherever you need to go is a non-issue cost wise. I have a great taxi contact that can drive you around all night or for a couple of hours, send me a PM and I'll get you the phone numbers, etc.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

ClubVIPmedellin
10-13-08, 23:59
you can find plenty in http://www.rentmedellinfurnishedapartments.com/

i am in need of a fully furnished apartment near the medellin clinic. i will be arriving on ocober 18 and leaving on october 29. i'm interested in a two bedroom as my friend will be coming along. and, high speed internet is important.

thanks, in advance

World Travel 69
10-14-08, 16:10
I redid you information on the List. Is this the way you would like it?

3. Medellin Hotel VIP, Calle 5 No. 43D-26, El Poblado. Rates: US$60-100. Albert Licht, US Vonage (305) 393-8044, US Vonage (718) 887-2915, Business 57-4-311-9837, Cell 57-310-290-1719. email: ilcalbert@gmail.com http://www.medellinhotelvip.com/ http://www.rentmedellinfurnishedapartments.com/

Also on your web page one of the photos is covering some of your information.

You can find plenty in http://www.rentmedellinfurnishedapartments.com/

Nortelx
10-15-08, 00:24
You are better off renting an apartment in Poblado, it will be around the same price and much more convenient and there will be no issues with safety. Not necessarily. This is from PBH posted Oct. 13. Posted here without changes.

Home Invasions Warning.

I hate to post negative stuff here but I feel I should in this case. My warning is actually what should be common sense for most.

It is intended primarily for people in Medellin who rent out rooms in their apartments to foreigners, particularly to older ,naive gringos who are here looking to meet women on the internet. DO NOT RENT TO THESE PEOPLE!

I recently rented out a room in my apartment in Medellin to a man in his 50's who was quite honestly very very gringo looking. Tall, skinny, very light skinned, ect.
That alone can make you a target.

Well I told this man the rules, no strangers in the house. period. No hookers or anybody else he has not known for some time. And no matter what, don't use or give out my addresss to anyone.

I came to find out he was one of those men who look for women on websites like colombian cupid and others like it. I told him be careful, if you meet anybody do it in a safe place, and don't let them take you anywhere that you don't know.

Honestly, a man his age, he should already know this.

So he was here for about a week and one night he had a woman over. After she left he told me he met her on the internet.

I should have kicked him out that very minute, but I only warned him again not to do that. F-ing idiot.

Any, without writing too much of the horrible details this is what happened.

Saturday afternoon he (stupid gringo) enters my apartment with 3 men and a woman at gunpoint.

The first thing I know is I have a giant revolver in my face and for the next hour and a half I,m tied up hands and feet on my bathroom floor with a gun to my head while they ransack my home, steal alll my money, my debit cards and other stuff too.

The ladrones were not professionals, they were very nervous and agitated.

I THOUGHT FOR SURE THEY WERE GONNA SHOOT OR STAB ME AT ANY MINUTE.

During this ordeal the guy renting a room in my apartment told me they must have followed him to the apartment.

Long story short, the ladrones left, didn't kill us, I freed myself and called the police. At some point later I found my old nokia cel phone under my bed. That was when this dumbass said to me " Can I borrow your phone?: Some woman is supposed to meet me here in a taxi and I have to tell her not to come"

Bingo! Wow!

Thats when I realized. He was giving out my address to women he met on colombian cupid or some other bullshit website.

It was a total setup, thats why the thieves had a woman with them. They knew where he lived, what he looked like, and he probably told the woman where he was and when he'd be home. So they waited for him. How stupid can someone be?

I am posting this letter because I almost died, I was robbed of all my money and went through a terrifying ordeal.

I want to warn anybody renting rooms to foreigners to please make sure they are not using these websites, and for those of you who are using these sites, be aware there are women hunting for gringos to set up for home invasions like these.

Thank you

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

World Travel 69
10-19-08, 18:02
The report originally posted here has been superceded by a new report posted later in this thread.

Mw1030
11-11-08, 07:01
Hey guys,

I will be in Medellin december 4th. I will be staying in a Hotel in Parque Lleras. However, tha place that i stay at allows only 1 gust to stay per night. Since my first night i plan to party with at least 2 or 3 girls, can anyone recommend a motel near the area? Would love to see one of those that have jacuzzi, disco lights adult channels and maybe a indoor pool. Someone mentioned to go to the La Estrella sector but I am being told that area is about 30 min from Lleras. Any options you can addvise?

Tom 33
11-13-08, 16:29
Hey guys,

I will be in Medellin december 4th. I will be staying in a Hotel in Parque Lleras. However, tha place that i stay at allows only 1 gust to stay per night. Since my first night i plan to party with at least 2 or 3 girls, can anyone recommend a motel near the area? Would love to see one of those that have jacuzzi, disco lights adult channels and maybe a indoor pool. Someone mentioned to go to the La Estrella sector but I am being told that area is about 30 min from Lleras. Any options you can addvise?There are a number of short-term love hotels that would meet your needs. The taxi drivers should know them. Punto Cero is one of the better ones. Hotel Eros in el Centro is nice as well.

Frank Casio
11-22-08, 19:58
Hi guys,

Yes guys, I'm retiring from Hardcore Monguering! "Too much Screwing and Partying going on out there! " After a year of 2-3 girls a night ($12US for each girls company), 2-3 times a week, just too much of a good thing, is still too much! I have a lot of regular girlfriends now and can't keep up! I might open another Place in Laureles for guys who want to date regular girls and mix it up with a little monguering, and in leave La Mayorista for some Hardcore Monguers, like I used to be!

The $60kUS includes the whole "kitten Kabootle"! 100% ownership, Furniture, TV's, Stereo System, DVD Player, Microwave, "safes" in all the rooms, etc. For pics. Of My Place and more info. You can contact me at frankmongeatnetzero.com or PM me with your email! Hope one of you "lucky guys" can enjoy it as much as I have!

Meanwhile, we're STILL OPEN for business as usual!

Frank Casio!

Frank Casio
11-26-08, 05:12
Medellin 10/30/08

My Place, Calle 85 #51-27, Apt.301, Barrio Sta. Maria, Itagui (La Mayorista). Rates: US$25. Tel: 3324896, 3621035, Cell: 311-3422615.Hi guys,

Just a little correction guys, My Place prices are $25US a night, $150US a week!

Thanks!

Frank Casio!

World Travel 69
11-27-08, 18:35
I tried to send you a PM, but it is not free.

I will repost the List after you are open and have all the info finished.

Hey WorldTravel69, add us to that list will ya? :)

Medellin Lodging, Cra44 No.53 Sur-80, Sabaneta (southern edge of Envigado at Mayorca/Estacion Itagui) Owners are Russ & Luz Mery. We have a private 3br apartment and ApartaHostel Penthouse (with 3 private rooms and one two-person dorm room). Opening early 2009! Tel USA: 407-412-9552, Colombia cell 314-858-0642. www.medellinlodging.com

Reefski
12-01-08, 01:07
I've run a search in this thread for Intercontinental and saw WorldTravel69's list come up. Only problem, it didn't say whether it was girl friendly or not. If a chica can come to your room, does the hotel charge a joiner fee?

Thanks,

Reef

Malodr
12-02-08, 02:57
a friend of mine found this on craigslist and he stayed there for 6 days. i stopped by twice and hung here for a while. i will be checking in for a few days as well, but i would like to share what i took off of cl. i have since been up there to eat about 4 times at different restaurants.

his e mail

gillettij@yahoo.com

"we have available a 2300 square foot penthouse apartment to share with americans and or other vacationing guys from around the globe.

we charge fifty dollars per night which will include maid service and daily breakfast. there are five bedrooms in total and each has it's own private bath. there will be internet and cable, and a phone to make free calls to the u.s. the price can be negotiable depending on the length of stay and how many there are in your party. under two weeks it is the daily rate; so one week is 350, and two weeks is 700.

the apartment is located in an upscale and quiet part of the city known as laureles. laureles is what we know as laurels as in the type of tree that is everywhere in this part of the city. everything that you would need is within walking distance of the apartment including various restaurants with a variety of choices in the type of cuisine desired.

it is a very interesting part of the city and it is a neighborhood type of an area where you can immerse yourself in the colombian culture should you so desire. also, laureles is very centralized, so taxi travel will usually be a little less due to the fact that you are already in the center of the city of medellin.

here in laureles, you are able bring your dates back to the apartment with no problem whatsoever. the individual rooms offer good privacy, have locking doors,and have new mattresses.

laureles is a very laid back area where everything that you could possibly want is within walking distance including discotecas, a shopping mall, and over 100 restaurants.

what is included: daily maid service to make your bed and clean your room,
breakfast, a local phone, the international phone, high speed wireless internet, guide service, help with your necessities, etc, etc

also available is an english speaking driver to pick you up at the airport. "

Bartonsky
12-03-08, 08:40
This Hotel Florida seems to get positive reviews here. How do you contact them to get rates etc. Every internet hotel service i have tried cannot get rates for them?

Did the rooms have internet access in them? and a safe?

Thanks

Malodr
12-03-08, 14:16
This Hotel Florida seems to get positive reviews here. How do you contact them to get rates etc. Every internet hotel service i have tried cannot get rates for them?

Did the rooms have internet access in them? and a safe?

ThanksTry Florida@une.net.co

They have WiFi here and three terminals.

Standard room is 113,300 for 1, 121,300 for 2

Suites are from 131,300.

If you stay a week or more ore return often, they will work with you and give you much better rates.

The safes are in the office, open fom 6 to 6.

Bartonsky
12-09-08, 23:30
What do you guys usually do to safeguard your valuables? It seems like a lot of the apts don't have safes and even some of the hotels only have safes in the lobby at certain times.

Thanks

Bartonsky
12-10-08, 04:36
I just booked a room here. The guy Andrew Campion was easy to deal with. Any people have used his places before? Hope its legit. Was a very smooth experience so far. Won't arrive til Feb.

MiamiHeatLuver
12-10-08, 15:24
I just booked a room here. The guy Andrew Campion was easy to deal with. Any people have used his places before? Hope its legit. Was a very smooth experience so far. Won't arrive til Feb.Overpriced Gringo apartments, With commissions paid out, better to rent "By Owner" With any luck, skill and effort you can find MUCH better deals in AND outside of Poblado. Laureles comes to mind.

Malodr
12-11-08, 00:21
What do you guys usually do to safeguard your valuables? It seems like a lot of the apts don't have safes and even some of the hotels only have safes in the lobby at certain times.

ThanksI draw from my ATM card every other day. Never have much cash on me.

Bartonsky
12-11-08, 05:24
Overpriced Gringo apartments,Ok perhaps. My main concern was that it is a legit operation. Its my first time so if I pay a bit more this time its not a big deal. When I come back and know my way around then I can be more frugal.

Based on my limited searching it did not appear that the cheaper ones had digital safes or 24 hr security. There is a difference between price and value. If something is 50% less but has no 24 hr security and no digital safe then I don't consider that a good deal.

Any feedback on people using this site and that it is a legit operation would be helpful.

Thanks

MiamiHeatLuver
12-11-08, 20:31
Ok perhaps. My main concern was that it is a legit operation. Its my first time so if I pay a bit more this time its not a big deal. When I come back and know my way around then I can be more frugal.

Based on my limited searching it did not appear that the cheaper ones had digital safes or 24 hr security. There is a difference between price and value. If something is 50% less but has no 24 hr security and no digital safe then I don't consider that a good deal.

Any feedback on people using this site and that it is a legit operation would be helpful.

ThanksI rented from them 2 times when I first started going to MDE, they run a LEGIT business. EVERY SINGLE apartment complex in MDE will have a security guard or portero AND if if they are renting it out to people 9 times out if ten they will have a digital safe. Once you get there, lok around and talk to the owners for better deals in the future.

P.S. Also when you rent from these people ask them if there are NOISE ISSUES, NOT from other neighbors but if YOU yourself are accustomed to making noise.

Jose Lima
12-17-08, 20:51
I am going to Meddelin from jan 14th to feb 2nd. I am looking for an apartment in the $150-$200 per night range. Anyone got any ideas of a nice place in poblado? Its just me but I love a big spacious apt.

Thanks

Pana Nyc
12-18-08, 23:35
Its not only you bro I like a big spacious apartments also, check the list WorldTraveler69 put up you cant go wrong by using it http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2654&page=2&pp=15. Jose clear up your PM messages I have a message to send to you!!!!

I am going to Meddelin from jan 14th to feb 2nd. I am looking for an apartment in the $150-$200 per night range. Anyone got any ideas of a nice place in poblado? Its just me but I love a big spacious apt.

Thanks

Almotu
12-21-08, 04:38
Bartonsky,

I had a good experience with them. They are very hands-off (almost too much). I only saw one of the guys from the company once.-- to pay them the balance. However, you will be pretty much on your own as far as mongering is concerned. Renting from them is a good option if you know your way around and already have some contacts on getting chicas. Although I never asked them specifically, I doubt they will help you meet chicas like the managers at the Mansion, El Castillo or Executive Medellin Hotel (formerly VIP) would. If you have a trusted wingman, the 2BR apartments seem like a very good deal.

Jose Lima
12-26-08, 21:42
I found this guy. He was super helpfull.

http://www.paradiserealtymedellin.com/

SandRabbit
01-01-09, 18:26
Where would be better to stay Hotel Botero Plaza or Hotel Florida? Florida is closer to my chica's casa, but for a first timer to MDE which would be better?

This is my 4th trip to Colombia.

The Rabbit

Almotu
01-01-09, 21:06
I found this guy. He was super helpfull.

http://www.paradiserealtymedellin.com/The offerings look good. Jose, did you actually rent from these people?

Let us know if it was a positive experience.

Malodr
01-02-09, 19:26
Where would be better to stay Hotel Botero Plaza or Hotel Florida? Florida is closer to my chica's casa, but for a first timer to MDE which would be better?

This is my 4th trip to Colombia.

The RabbitHotel Botero is in Centro I believe while Florida is on La setenta. You can walk around La Setenta all hours of the day and night. I spent 4 trips here already. I start off my 2009 trip there for a few nights then move into the Penthouse. I like the Florida.

Malodr
01-02-09, 19:29
The offerings look good. Jose, did you actually rent from these people?

Let us know if it was a positive experience.Looks like most of its in Poblado and only 1 is in Laurelas.

Nortelx
01-05-09, 01:19
I just booked a room here. The guy Andrew Campion was easy to deal with. Any people have used his places before? Hope its legit. Yes, Andy is a good guy. I've stayed with him as well in one of the best apartments he rents. You can trust him. The apartments are very good and close to everything you need.

Yes, there are cheaper places but for the value, location, the big plus of dealing with someone who is a native English speaker and it being your first trip to Medellin, doing business with Andy is a good choice. Now you can relax, practice your Spanish and keep reading about Medellin.

Goman
01-05-09, 01:35
Possibly already known to people here... but I have used the following people and I have nothing bad to say. Nice apartments and very helpful.

http://www.apartments-medellin.com

World Travel 69
01-13-09, 16:39
The report originally posted here has been superseded by a new report posted later in this thread.

Player2
01-15-09, 05:23
Hi everybody:

Thanks for all ur help in CTG trip.It was very very nice.

Now I am getting ready for my first trip to MDE.

I dont speak a word of spanish and want to have a hotel/lodging for 4-5 dys close to action and in $ 50-99 range. I want to be discrete since I am married.

I always have 2nd actually 3rd thoughts about manison because of tooo open or exposed for a married person.

Any suggestions how to spend 5 days of full sex in MDE.

Looking forward for all your help.

Regards to all.

Mule69
01-16-09, 04:49
Hi everybody:

Thanks for all ur help in CTG trip.It was very very nice.

Now I am getting ready for my first trip to MDE.

I dont speak a word of spanish and want to have a hotel/lodging for 4-5 dys close to action and in $ 50-99 range. I want to be discrete since I am married.

I always have 2nd actually 3rd thoughts about manison because of tooo open or exposed for a married person.

Any suggestions how to spend 5 days of full sex in MDE.

Looking forward for all your help.

Regards to all.No spanish is going to be harder on you in Medellin than it was in Cartagena. In Laguito you can walk around and it is user friendly. El Castillo is your best bet.

Wizardmx
02-06-09, 06:06
Hi,

I am from Mexico City, I speak spanish, I want to go to Medellin in March 12, I found this forum and I think its a good place with a lot of very interesting information. But I am confused because in the forum of Costa Rica, hotels have the label "GirlFriendly" and Medellin Hotels or Apartments not. ¿what is the reason? ¿are there hotels or apartments girlfrienly in Medellin? Can you tell me some? And try to read all the forum but it is somewhat confusing for me to identify girlfriendly hotels or apartments.

I wants a hotel or apartment girl friendly near to the action.

Regards

Frank Casio
02-13-09, 19:44
For one week stay ($150US) or longer at My Place, or 2-3 guys for 2-3 days ($25US) you can get all the Monguer expertise acquired by Medellin Monguer King Frankcasio in 4 years, in just a couple of days, for free! You'll learn of places you never dreamed off, both on the "high" or "low" end, whatever your pleasure! Sunday BB-Qs, Medellin Mansion, El Centro, "casas", Fase ll, San Diego, Maracaibo, Conejitas, Ejecutivo, Parque Lleras, Laureles, Sabaneta, La Mayorista, Palmahia, Mangos, "Saturday Nights Out" with regular girls, "non pros", and a lot more! Many members in tis page can testify to my expertise and ¨My Place"! Wingman fee waved for My Place guests, only expenses are payed! Starting March 1st, what are you waiting for?

Right now I've been in Tampa, FL for a week, and I'm just dying to go back to my Medellin Paradise where women abound and every walk down the street is like a Model Show! Contact My Place directly at [Email address deleted by Admin] for pics. And Reservation info!

Frank Casio!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Frank Casio
02-15-09, 18:59
Hi,

I am from Mexico City, I speak spanish, I want to go to Medellin in March 12, I found this forum and I think its a good place with a lot of very interesting information. But I am confused because in the forum of Costa Rica, hotels have the label "GirlFriendly" and Medellin Hotels or Apartments not. ¿what is the reason? ¿are there hotels or apartments girlfrienly in Medellin? Can you tell me some? And try to read all the forum but it is somewhat confusing for me to identify girlfriendly hotels or apartments.

I wants a hotel or apartment girl friendly near to the action.

RegardsHi Wizardmx,

My Place is not only girl friendly, but you find dozens of girls just a walk down the stairs! It's $25US a night or $150US a week! I tried to PM you, but your mail might be full. See if you can PM me so that I can send you info. And lots of Pics. ! Wingman fees waived for My Place guests!

Frank Casio!

CurrymasalaNYC
02-17-09, 20:50
In late may or early June for one month. Can someone refer me to a cheap apartment for a month like 500-800 per the whole month is good safe area.

Thanks

CurrymasalaNYC
02-19-09, 05:05
Frank seems like a great guy with tons of knowledge of the area but does anyone know about the area of the apartment? Is it safe to walk around at night? Are the restaurants good in the area? The girls in mayorista are ok right? But not stellar? Let me know if you stayed with him. I like the price and he is really friendly and nice but I'm just not sure about the area since it is not Poblado.

Fla Fun
02-20-09, 01:36
Frank seems like a great guy with tons of knowledge of the area but does anyone know about the area of the apartment? Is it safe to walk around at night? Are the restaurants good in the area? I'm just not sure about the area since it is not Poblado.I just got back from 10 days in Medellin. I stayed in a hotel in Centro for a few days and in Poblado for a few days. I enjoyed both. I spent a lot of time shopping and eating in Centro (basically downtown) I always felt safe.

You can always take a taxi and go almost any place in the city for a few thousand pesos. If you are on a budget. I would recommend staying at Frank's place rather then wasting money at overpriced hotel Porblado. But, that is my choice and others may disagree.

If you are on a budget, there are also a few hostels in Porblado where you can get a private room for about 55 Mil to 65 Mil per night COP. If you elect to have a guest, most hostels in Porblado will charge about 10 Mil per night for the guest.

Tom 33
02-20-09, 13:59
Frank seems like a great guy with tons of knowledge of the area but does anyone know about the area of the apartment? Is it safe to walk around at night? Are the restaurants good in the area? The girls in mayorista are ok right? But not stellar? Let me know if you stayed with him. I like the price and he is really friendly and nice but I'm just not sure about the area since it is not Poblado.The restaurants are nowhere near good. You may be relatively safe if you stay on the main street in the 3 to 4 block area where the hookers are.

Tom 33
02-20-09, 14:04
I just got back from 10 days in Medellin. I spent a lot of time shopping and eating in Centro (basically downtown) I always felt safe. There are very few natives that feel safe in el Centro and that includes those who live and work there. The area along Avenida Junin from Parque Bolivar to Exito is relatively safe until midnight or so. It is better to leave the rest of el Centro by 8:00 pm. Some parts are not very safe even during the day. Do you know where those parts are?

Paisalover
02-20-09, 17:40
the location

the apartment is in a building called san pedro de alcantara, which is one block from the well known hotel park 10 in a very quiet and safe neighborhood. in 5 minutes, you can walk to nice restaurants, in 10 min. you’re at the bodytech gym and the pomona supermarket, which is open 24 hours on fridays and saturdays. in 10 min. you can also walk to parque lleras, which is where all the action is (restaurants, clubs, discotheques). there is a beautiful river and a small, beautiful lush tropical forest with palm trees, banana trees and bamboo right next to the building.

the building has security 24/7 and is visitor-friendly, which is not the case for all apartment buildings in poblado. the building is sometimes referred to as the “gringo tower”, since many expats decided to buy or rent an apartment in this building. it’s one of the best locations in medellin.

the apartment

the apartment is on the 5th floor, and has views at the river which goes by the building and some partial views of poblado and tesoro. in this building there are only two apartments on each floor, so you don’t have many neighbors (important for parties!). the apartment has 1,900 sqft (175 m^2), 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. there is also a maids quarter with an additional, simple bath. i therefore can accommodate up to 3 parties, since i wouldn’t mind staying in the maids quarter for a couple of nights. the living room is very big, ideal for parties. there are two huge balconies. the apartment has high-speed wireless internet access (wifi). there is a fully equipped kitchen with microwave. the apartment has a washer and dryer (rare!).

the rooms

each bedroom has its own, private bath and walk-in closet. each bath is spacious, with a large shower. the two smaller bedrooms have their own, big private balcony. each of the smaller bedrooms has 151 sqft (14 m^2) and measures about 3.5 m x 4 m (without bathroom, walk-in closet and balcony). from the smaller bedrooms, you have a relatively unobstructed view into the neighborhood. nobody is looking into your room. all bedrooms and the living rooms have blinds for privacy. each bedroom has a little desk and a chair for a laptop. each bedroom has a tv and an electronic safe.

extras

i know lots of regular girls and professionals. i know the high-end and the low end (mayorista, casas, centro, streetgirls…) of p4p in medellin and i can show you around. i speak spanish fluently.

the rates

the rate depends on your length of stay and includes all utilities:
1 – 7 nights: $60/night/bedroom
8 – 14 nights: $50/night/bedroom
more than 14 nights: $45/night/bedroom

the photos
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=110454&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=110459&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=110458&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=110457&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=110456&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=110455&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=110460&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=110462&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=110461&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=110463&stc=1

Player2
02-23-09, 05:28
Hi Wizardmx,

My Place is not only girl friendly, but you find dozens of girls just a walk down the stairs! It's $25US a night or $150US a week! I tried to PM you, but your mail might be full. See if you can PM me so that I can send you info. And lots of Pics. ! Wingman fees waived for My Place guests!

Frank Casio!Which area your apt is in Centro or poblado?

Player2
02-24-09, 04:33
¨My Place"! Wingman fee waved for My Place guests, only expenses are payed! Starting March 1st, what are you waiting for?What expenses are U talking about here. Please explain in detail and tell me which area r you located?

Frank Casio
03-07-09, 19:20
What expenses are U talking about here. Please explain in detail and tell me which area r you located?Hi Player,

Sorry guy, I was in Tampa, FL, just got back! Well most of the time, if it's my going out day and guys just want to tag along, than we each just pay our way! Sometimes guys are generous with drinks and stuff, since I translate for them or use my car, etc. ! If I take some of my friends (girls), I don't charge introduction fees, than they have to pick up taxi fairs for the girls and divide the tab ammongst themselves, I mean the guys I'm Winging! If it's just one guy, I'll pick-up 25% of the tab!

Anytime I'm taking special time out from my schedule to wing somebody, then at least my expenses have to be covered, transp. , entrace fees, etc. ! I'll drink water, don't need to drink much, but if somebody wants me to drink with them on my off day, or if they want me to take them to an expensive place like Fase ll, where I would normally not go, then of course they have to pick up the tab! Now, if feel like partying one day and they want to accompany me, then we just split the cost! If You can somehow get your e-mail to me, you'll automatically receive the info. About My Place! My Place is located in La Mayorista, it's a 3 Stratus, El Centro being a 1-2 Stratus vs. El Poblado being a Stratus 5-6!

Frank Casio!

World Travel 69
03-09-09, 02:21
For all you guys getting tired of Colombian food.

Here are a few pasta places:

La Pastizzeria
El Plabado, Hotel Plaza Rosa, Calle 10.
Laureles, Transversal 39b Circular 4-94. (Av. Nutibara).
La Mota, C.C. La Mota
Sabaneta, C.C. Aves Maria.
Tel:444 60 44
www.lapastizzeria.com

Medellin Executive
03-10-09, 07:03
Lmfao (LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF)

Booby traps? Don’t forget about the snipers, machine gun turrets and the pit bulls with aids. .

I promised myself that I would never post on here again, but after a dozen phone calls from concerned friends and a local official I will make this my last post.

All is well; Have yet to be tied up. Feel free to come on over and give it a try. I have asked Jackson again to delete my thread; With all due respect my clients do not come from this board.

I have three full time residents in my hotel that the Parque Lleras cronies know, Why don’t you have one of them post what would have happened had someone come in my place. . .

Having full knowledge of where this rumor started I will say only this.

Steve, have a good flight in the morning. Glad to hear that DAS returned your laptop. Is it clean? Looking forward to your return. .

Smokin Dave, You KNOW better than to trash talk as do the clowns that you hang out with. Remember who you USED to turn to when you had a problem here my friend. .

Carlos (Charles) everyone makes mistakes; Unfortunately, I am not very forgiving, neither is DAS. Glad to hear that you sold your car, this should help you get on your way. It’s a shame when we met I thought you were getting a raw deal and had offered my help in a conversation with a mutual friend. You must NOT have gotten that message. Good luck. .

For those of you that are part of the problem here in this city whose names I will not mention, Medellin is changing enjoy it while you can. . . .

I have spent 5 years making the right contacts and friends and have become part of a VERY large and well respected family, so be well advised that no one in Medellin would be stupid enough to come in here and expect to walk away without very serious consequences.

Jackson

Please again delete my thread; I had been forewarned that I would be attacked on this site this week.

We have had our differences; this is your site and if you feel that this unsubstantiated bullshit is important repost it along with my response wherever you feel appropriate.

The Ex

Relapse1952
03-10-09, 23:05
[QUOTE=Medellin Executive]Lmfao (LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF)

Smokin Dave, You KNOW better than to trash talk as do the clowns that you hang out with. Remember who you USED to turn to when you had a problem here my friend. .

Woo Ex, nothing came from me!!!!! I don't carry tales about my friends.

Relapse

SlamCity7777
03-22-09, 01:10
Sorry guys,

Meant $150US a week, not $125US!

Frank Casio !Hey Frank,

I'm looking for a place in Late May for 10/11 days.

Can you PM me with more info please? I can't PM people with my type of account.

What part of town is your place in?

Thanks

UrbanWildlife
03-22-09, 15:20
Hey Frank,

I'm looking for a place in Late May for 10/11 days.

Can you PM me with more info please? I can't PM people with my type of account.

What part of town is your place in?

ThanksQuit being a cheap charlie and pay Jackson his $20.00 dollars!

That would solve the problem.

UrbanWildlife
03-23-09, 00:26
Hello to anyone considering an apartment rental in Medellin!

I have a very good friend staying at Franks "My Place", and this experienced monger who has traveled the world over has been treated like a King by Frank during his stay in Medellin. His apartment is very large, furnished very nicely, secure, and immaculately clean, and Frank has been there to give him tours of the city, take him shopping, introduced him to many non-pros, taken him to many non-pro clubs, as well as the p4p clubs and casas. He has been there for every need my friend has had, making his experience at My Place, and Medellin, a memorable experience for him, going way beyond what would have been expected of him. To this I say thank you Frank for taking such good care of my friend, and I hope all others who are going to be looking for lodging in Medellin, will provide Frank there business, as there is no one that provides the quality of service that he does!. Lastly, the cost of the rental is under $50.00 dollars a night, and this includes all the services that my friend has been provided!

Guys, it is a no brainer when it comes to booking your accomodations in Medellin, and that is at Frank Casio's "My Place".

Frank Casio
03-23-09, 21:16
Hi guys,

You can email me for pics. of My Place, La Mayorista and lots of "cuties" at (not allowed anymore, so PM me) ![Email address deleted by Admin] ! I will also be posting pictures in the ISG Photo Gallery as soon as I can reduce size of file ! Admin., what happenned to original post ?

Frank Casio

Yes guys,

I have a new room available, just minutes away froms San Diego and Fase ll, and closer to all the "Casas" & "El Centro" Action! My Place satellite is on Clle. 33 #65c-10 almost right accross from "Luna Lunera" and the hopping-bopping "Carboncitos" Discco! If you take a Taxi right in front of My New Place Satellite right on Clle. 33 you'll be in San Diego and Fase ll in just a few minutes!

It's also right "up the Stairs" from "Casa Los Angeles" in Rosales! If you notice, it's the same address! So if you are tired, and don't want to go very far for action, just take a walk down to the second floor for some "partying and guaranteed action" with the ladies from "Casa Los Angeles"! Or you can go to the high end "Luna Lunera" right accross the street, or San Diego, Fase ll and El Centro just a few minutes away in a Taxi!

As usual My Place combines Good-N-Cheap to allow for a great "Medellin Paradise" esperience without breaking your pocket! This room will give you the usual "21" Color TV, cable, English News Channels, 2 locked gates before getting into your room with 2 additional locks! $2US full meals will be provided by Teresa upon request, served in a nice dinning/living area with balcony! Laundry available if needed!

This room also comes with Wi-Fi, and all for the same $25US a night or $125US a week which My place is known for! And as always, for a week or longer you get my Wingman fees waived, a value of $30-$50US!

Frank Casio!EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SlamCity7777
03-25-09, 09:16
Quit being a cheap charlie and pay Jackson his $20.00 dollars!

That would solve the problem.We call it "Chang" in Hawii, Jackson PAID IN FULL! Frank C I'll be PM'ing you ASAP!

The reports sound good for what I'm looking for, Where are his places located? In Poblado?

Frank PM me when you see this please of send me your email and I'll get to you, my PM funcion will be up in 24 hours!

Thanks guys for a great forum!

UrbanWildlife
03-25-09, 23:20
We call it "Chang" in Hawii, Jackson PAID IN FULL! Frank C I'll be PM'ing you ASAP!

The reports sound good for what I'm looking for, Where are his places located? In Poblado?

Frank PM me when you see this please of send me your email and I'll get to you, my PM funcion will be up in 24 hours!

Thanks guys for a great forum!Welcome to the forum Slamcity7777, and you will find the twenty dollars you paid Jackson is priceless for the opportunity to communicate with others, and to view the pics, as it will make your trips much more enjoyable and hassle free. If I can be of any help to you in any way, most definitely send me a p.m.

GoodFella
03-29-09, 03:30
Hi Guys,

I have read the forum. Just looking for some feedback. I'ver narrowed it down to 4 Points, Hotel Dann Carlton or Park 10, I'd consider Hotel Florida but is seems a little far. But then again I know nothing about this city. Can someone give me feedback on the best of these to stay for my first time in Colombia?

I'm traveling solo, plan on meeting girls and taking them back to the room, so girl friendly is important. Also, somewhere I could meet fellow travelers would be good. I would consider an apartment as well, but it seems a bit complicated for my first time there. Thoughts?

Thanks, and please don't tell me to RTFF, I've done that but can't find a whole lot for recommendations.

I'll be there April 11 until the 15, if anyone's around, drop me a line, I'd like to hook up with a fellow punter or two.

UrbanWildlife
03-30-09, 02:25
Hi Guys,

I have read the forum. Just looking for some feedback. I'ver narrowed it down to 4 Points, Hotel Dann Carlton or Park 10, I'd consider Hotel Florida but is seems a little far. But then again I know nothing about this city. Can someone give me feedback on the best of these to stay for my first time in Colombia?

I'm traveling solo, plan on meeting girls and taking them back to the room, so girl friendly is important. Also, somewhere I could meet fellow travelers would be good. I would consider an apartment as well, but it seems a bit complicated for my first time there. Thoughts?

Thanks, and please don't tell me to RTFF, I've done that but can't find a whole lot for recommendations.

I'll be there April 11 until the 15, if anyone's around, drop me a line, I'd like to hook up with a fellow punter or two.Hello,

I know you are only requesting information on the properties above, but being your first time visiting Medellin, I would recommend you read my post below about Frank Casios "My Place" and consider staying there initially, so Frank can familiarize you with where things are, places to go, and introduce you to many of his non hoeing friends. Once you get this knowledge, than you can move on to one of the places you mentioned above. This will also give you an opportunity to check out the properties you are interested in first hand. Just a thought I wanted to share with you. Good luck and have fun! :)

Paisalover
04-01-09, 05:18
why pay more for a hotel room if you can have the privacy and flexibility of an apartment for less money?

the location

the apartment is in one of the tallest buildings in medellin and is located one block from the well known hotel park 10 in a very quiet and safe neighborhood.

in 5 minutes, you can walk to nice restaurants, in 10 min. you're at the bodytech gym and the pomona supermarket, which is open 24 hours on fridays and saturdays. in 10 min. you can also walk to parque lleras (zona rosa), which is where all the action is (restaurants, clubs, discotheques).

there is a beautiful river and a small, beautiful lush tropical forest with palm trees, banana trees and bamboo right next to the building.

the building has security 24/7 and is visitor-friendly, which is not the case for all apartment buildings in poblado. it's one of the best locations in medellin.

the apartment
the apartment is on 23rd floor, and has sweeping, unobstructed views of poblado and almost entire medellin from literally every window.

in this building there are only two apartments on each floor, so you don't have many neighbors (important for parties!).

the apartment has 1,700 sqft (155 m^2), 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. there is also a maids quarter with an additional, simple bath. the living room is very big, ideal for parties.

the apartment has high-speed wireless internet access (wifi, speed:4 mb download, 1 mb upload, which is the highest speed available in colombia. most apartments only have 1 mb download). there is a fully equipped kitchen with microwave. the apartment has a washer and dryer (rare!).

the rooms

there are three bedroms: the master bedroom, the 1st and the 2nd bedroom. each bedroom has its own, private bath with shower, sink and toilet and walk-in closet. each of the smaller bedrooms has 130 sqft (12 m^2) and measures about 3 m x 4 m (without bathroom or walk-in closet). the 1st and 2nd bedroom each have a queen size bed. from every window you have stunning views of the medellin and the surrounding mountains. nobody is looking into your room. each bedroom has cable tv and an electronic safe. the master bedroom is huge and measures 7.5 m x 5 m (37.5 m^2, 400 sqft) and has a king size bed and a table with 4 chairs.

the rates
the rate depends on your length of stay and includes all utilities:

1 - 7 nights: $50/night/bedroom
8 - 14 nights: $45/night/bedroom
more than 14 nights: $40/night/bedroom

to rent the entire apartment, please inquire.

the photos
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=112503&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=112511&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=112504&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=112505&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=112506&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=112507&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=112508&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=112509&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=112510&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=112502&stc=1

for more photos and movies please go to my website at http://vacationrentalsmedellin.com.

Ken_Apples
04-05-09, 13:03
The My Place Satellite apartment:

The name My Place Satellite, and not My Place II, comes from the fact that Frank has one room in this apartment, rather than the whole apartment like in the original My Place.

It's located on Calle 33, in the Conquistadore area, and for you guys that always go by taxi, it's really close to all centro action, as well as Fase Dos and other famous places just 5-7 minutes distance by taxi from the apartment.

Just like My Place, this apartment is situated on the third floor and consists of three bedrooms, a kitchen, a livingroom, a balcony and a bathroom. The room Frank is offering comes with a new doublebed, a tv, free wifi internet and 2 big wardrobes. The big difference of My Place and this My Place satellite is that at this point (2009-04), there is no hotwater aviable in the shower, and there is no fridge in the kitchen. Frank is currently in discussions with the lady that owns the apartment about installing a electric hotwaterdevice in the shower, as well as making arrangements to store cold beers/waters/other things in the kitchen. To see current status on these matters, please contact Frank directly.

The other two rooms in the apartment are rented by two Colombians, wich I only met one of them, a Colombian Englishteacher. This guy was in his 30's and seems like "a good guy". He did stay with us when we went to some non pro clubs, and also followed us to the casa on the second floor of the house where we had some afterhour beers and chatted with the ladies offering their services.

The My Place Satellite surroundings:

If the Mayorista apartment is located in a workingclass area, this area has more of a middleclass feeling to it. The people, the cars and the houses are a bit more upscale, and the same goes for the supermarkets and restaurants in the neighbourhood. Regarding non pro girls you have some normal clubs just 100 meters down the road towards the citycenter, and for the pro girls you have Luna-Luneras on the same distance. Not to forget the casa just under the apartment – you are actually just steps away from a casa with 4-8 girls avaiable every night.

Security:

The big issue in this area must be the Calle 33 traffic, that daytime can be quite intense. There are bridges really close by the apartment, to take you walking over Calle 33, but when you are drunk and "know it all" it's easy to take a chance and cross this heavily trafficed road directly, instead of using the bridges. I write this just to let you know that the traffic can be heavy, and potentially dangerous if you don't keep an eye on the traffic.

Food/drinking:

I didn't eat in this area, but there are several restautants/snackbars in the surroundings. It looks nice, so I can't really comment further on that, at this point. To be continued.

Pro-girls:

Apart from the mentioned casa on the second floor, and Luna-Luneras that is open 24/7, I think you have to go to the centro if you want a bigger selection of girls. For non pro's, just hit the bars nearby.

Conclusion: My Place Satellit might appeal to those of you guys that want to be closer to El centro, or are hunting for non pro's as you most unlikely will take your non pro girl back home, just to find that your other room mates are phucking h**kers in their rooms.. Maybe not the best start of your evening. In this apartment it's more quiet, as you are the only gringo guest, and therefore maybe a better option for those who are looking for a bit more private and "serious" option when it comes to bedding non-pro's.

Happy Hunting / Ken Apples

Ken_Apples
04-05-09, 13:16
I just returned from my first trip to Medellin, where I did choose to stay in Franks apartment called "My Place" in the Mayorista area of Medellin. I stayed for a week and also did visit the My Place satellite in the Conquistadores area, as well as Franks private apartment. This review is written in 3 parts, where I will describe My Place, My Place Satellite and Frank Casino himself. (the Frank Casino Review can be found in the Medellin reports section)

The My Place apartment:

The My Place apartment is an apartment on the 3rd floor on Calle 85 in the Mayorista area of Medellin. It has three bedrooms, one livingroom, a kitchen, a bathroom and a balcony.

The bedrooms are in the size 10-12 square meters, two rooms have a double bed and contain dual layers of madresses, to save your knees from your late night adventures. The last room contains two single beds, that can be put together to work as a big double bed. Every room has a induvidual doorlooker, as well as a personal roomsafe that requires no key, but you choose your personal pincode, and then just use your code to open the safe. I personaly prefer this type of safe as nobody can steal your key and open the safe. (The "key" is a numbercombination in your mind.)

All rooms are equipped with a TV and around 50 channels of international and national channels. One room also has a dvd player, and a small library of pornomovies, put there by Frank, if case you would need some extra inspiration when you are doing your thing with the girls.

The kitchen has a normal gasstove, a fridge and the usual stuff (knifes, forks, plates ect.)

The livingroom is equipped with sofas, dinnertable and chairs. It's big enough to hold a party for 6-8 persons with no problems. There's also a stereo in the livingroom where you can listen to radio/play cd music/mp3 or just plug in your ipod/laptop and play music straight from your personal library.

The bathroom is equipped with a hotwatershower and a toilet that can flush paper. It's also a long shelf below the bathroom mirror where you can spread your personal stuff, which come's in handy if you are a couple of guys (or girls! ) living there.

The balcony is quite small, but has big panoramic windows from the livingroom, so it's still nice to open it up and let the air/sounds from the street below into the apartment once in a while.

The My Place surroundings.

Franks apartment is located at the end of Calle 85 in the Mayorista area. The Mayorista area is separated from the Poblado area/ Poblado metrostation by one stop (Aguacatala) and then you reach Ayura, the metro station of La Mayorista. The trip will take less that 5 minutes, and if you choose to go by a taxi, it will take you 5-8 minutes depending on traffic (rushhour/nighttime) to reach the area, and cost you 5-6k pesos.

As the apartment is located close to a streetcorner, you have two options when you are stepping out and into the street: Take left and 5 meters ahead you will find yourself on a "normal" street, with internetcafe's, restaurants and all kind of everyday business activities. If you take right, you just have to walk 10 meters to run into the opening of the first girlbar, and another 20 meter ahead starts the little strip where you can find girls 24/7 – Seven days a week. It's quite a surreal feeling, to step out of the apartment at sunny 9am in the morning, to buy breakfast, and finding girls in high heels and (to) small skirts offer you services for 25k pesos, that are not to be found on the restaurants breakfast menu

If you continue ahead of the girls you reach a shoppingarea including 5 supermarkets, 4 or 5 banks (with atm's) and alot of small restaurants, pharmacies and other small shops in the area.

Continue further ahead and you reach the metro station that will take you to centro within 15 minutes. The cost for a one way ticket is 1500 pesos. Not bad at all. The metro runs unti 11 pm. But there are always taxis 24/7 in the area, so getting to your favorite spot in town will in most cases cost you between 5 and 10k pesos.

Security.

Before I arrived I had some worries about staying in the area (as some members on this site claim that the area is dangerous). Now, I have only stayed there for one week, so that dosn't make me a professor on dangers/safety in Medellin, but I will give you my 5 cents of input:

I'm not a big, strong guy, just the "normal guy next door". I like to dress nice, with chinos or nice designer jeans and in most cases, a good quality italian shirt on top. I'm also blonde, have blue eyes and white skin, so people will have no problems spotting me in Colombia. Anyway, I never experienced any problem staying in the mayorista area. (I had a problem in El Centro, but that story you can read about under the Frank Casino Report)

I actually did not see any other gringo during my week in Mayorista, and I didn't even see one fight or one loud argumet in the area for my whole stay. Another important point is that I don't push my luck. That meaning I don't wear any flashy watches or bling-bling stuff that could draw unwanted attention to me, and I always try to be nice and behave well wherever I go. It's about respect towards other people, no matter where they happens to be on the social ladder.

Food/drinking:

My stomach can sometimes be sensitive, but I ate and drank everyday in the area, sampling most restaurants and bars close to the apartment – and I never got a bad stomach from what I ate/drank.

The prices are modest, and you can get a full meal, non alcoholic drink included, for the same price as you pay for a single beer at Mr cocktail (8k pesos).

Pro girls:

The local pro-girls I don't' know nothing about, as I'm into non pro girls, but from Frank's latest reports it seems the mayoristagirls can be quite a fun party if you give them a try. (post #1885, Medellin reports)

Conclusion:

Would I recommend My place to other travellers? Yes, I would. If money don't matter to you, then you could stay in a boutique hotel instead, where you have 24h roomservice, jaccucci, golden knobs on you waredrobes and that kind of stuff, but if you have any kind of budget, and want to experience a gringo free area, where prices are low and you still feel like you are in Colombia, feel free to give the area a try.

And finally, even that I don't have any stakes in any corner, don't just take my words for it – Only belive what you see and experience. So next time you are in Medellin, take a taxi to the area, step out and have a couple of beers and something to eat. You might just enjoy the party. And if you need somewhere to stay, Frank Casino's "My Place" is always nearby.

Happy hunting / Ken Apples

Frank Casio
04-06-09, 01:22
Hi guys,

Just want to clear up a few points! My Place Satellite is a Test to see if it's a viable location for My Place ll! So far it's doing real well! It's location on Clle. 33-Rosales area is attracting a flood of attention and reservtns. I began discussions with owner about a possible purchase, if price is right!

Having Wireless access has made it attractive to some folks, although internet access is very cheap in Medellin (less than $1US an hour)! With respect to the hot water, since the location is closer to "El Centro", the temp. Of the water is warm compared to Envigado, where I live! Still working with Teresa on the issue! If I purchase the place that will no longer be a factor! Solved the "frige & beer" issue by putting a portable "Cooler" which can be filled with ice for less than $1US!

Also, I convinced Teresa to reduce her beer and drink prices for "gringos" to $4, 000cop and $5000cop while partying at "Casa Los Angeles" on the second floor! She used to charge $7, 000cop as it is a "grave yard shift Casa" (10-6:00AM) and because of the area, Clle. 33! Please PM me with email for more info. And pics. !

Frank Casio!

[QUOTE=Ken_Apples]The My Place Satellite apartment:

The name My Place Satellite, and not My Place II, comes from the fact that Frank has one room in this apartment, rather than the whole apartment like in the original My Place.

It's located on Calle 33, in the Conquistadore area, and for you guys that always go by taxi, it's really close to all centro action, as well as Fase Dos and other famous places just 5-7 minutes distance by taxi from the apartment.

Just like My Place, this apartment is situated on the third floor and consists of three bedrooms, a kitchen, a livingroom, a balcony and a bathroom. The room Frank is offering comes with a new doublebed, a tv, free wifi internet and 2 big wardrobes. The big difference of My Place and this My Place satellite is that at this point (2009-04), there is no hotwater aviable in the shower, and there is no fridge in the kitchen. Frank is currently in discussions with the lady that owns the apartment about installing a electric hotwaterdevice in the shower, as well as making arrangements to store cold beers/waters/other things in the kitchen. To see current status on these matters, please contact Frank directly.

Smokers Rule
04-07-09, 23:17
Hey guys,

I will be in Medellin the first part of May.

If anyone has a nice apt available, please PM me.

Thanks!

Frank Casio
04-09-09, 02:15
Hi guys,

Effective April 14th, both, MY Place & My Place Satellite will offer WIFI Internet for your convenience ! PM for info. and lots of pics. !

Frank Casio !

Frank Casio
04-10-09, 00:56
Yes guys.

The test is going well so far, and I'm in the process of negotiating the purchase of My Place ll in Clle. 33! You'll have another location, also near the center of the action (El Centro, Las Casas, Fase ll, San Diego, Luna Lunera, Casa Los Angeles, "Carboncitos" Disco, "Babylon" Disco, etc, etc.) and with the same Good-N-Cheap services which My Place offers!

My Place Satellite (forgot to mention before) is a 3-4 minute walk from the famous and beautiful "Unicentro" Mall! You will feel right at home after visiting this beautiful upscale Mall with gorgeous Colombian women walking all over the place! I'm really excited about providing my fellow Monguers a service which allows you to save over $50US ($100, 000cop +), "every single night", for more Mundane stuff, like "cuties & partying" for instance!

Can't wait to have 4 more rooms available to all you guys that have made My Place experience a real "treat"! You guys treat me real good, and at My Place l & ll we love to return the favor! PM directly for info. And lots of pics! And remember, at My Place l & ll, all rooms come with 21" Color TVs, Fans, Full size beds, safes, Cable, and now also WiFi Internet! And all this for just $25US a night or $150US a week, with Wingman fee waved for My Place guests!

Frank Casio!

Daves Pison
04-19-09, 21:50
Right in poblado I was able to take as many girls as I wanted, If the girl stays for the night they will charge you like cop10, 000 per night but if you go for a few hours is FREE as many girls as you want.

Just go to lleras and start the bidding LOL. I always take the girls phone number if I had a good GFE, take her out at night or have her visit me at my room.

Good luck

Hey,

I speak spanish and have been to Medellin about 5 times. I need a place to stay where I won't feel stupid bringing in non pros (I hate when a receptionist starts giving me weird looks everytime I return with a different girl) I want a place that is nice and not depresing with wireless internet, I prefer poblado and wouldn't mind a place with other gringos doing the same thing. I'm tempted to call the Medellin mansion but the non pros might think I'm wierd. Plus they only have a shared bath for my travel dates. I'm in my early 30's. Any help would be nice.

Thanks

Justemp
04-25-09, 06:07
Frank Casio,

Can you please post some picture of your place that you are renting out?

Thanks

Frank Casio
04-28-09, 03:29
Hi Justemp,

I've been trying, but my files are too large! I'll have to try and find a way to reduce them! Time is my worst enemy! If you can get your email to me you will receive all the info. And pics. Of Medellin Paradise and My Place you'll ever need!

Frank Casio!

Frank Casio,

Can you please post some picture of your place that you are renting out?

Thanks

Frank Casio
04-29-09, 01:12
Hi guys,

Just a few of My Place pics. If you PM directly with your email you will receive many more pics. of My Place, La Mayorista, some of La Mayorista "cuties" and my "Saturday Night Outs" with normal girls !

Frank Casio !

Justemp
05-04-09, 06:12
Hi guys,

Just a few of My Place pics. If you PM directly with your email you will receive many more pics. of My Place, La Mayorista, some of La Mayorista "cuties" and my "Saturday Night Outs" with normal girls !

Frank Casio !Thanks for the pic. I would like to stay for 6 night. Will that be same price as 1 week rental which is $150? or cheaper? and will that have wingman fee waived or no? I will be arriving at 1st week of June. I e-mailed you on netzero but i didn't get any response back. How close is you place to casas near by other than street girls?

Justemp
05-04-09, 06:14
I think someone mentioned about tiger paw hostel being girl friendly.

How close is it located to the action? from casa girls and club/bar/street girls?

Thanks

Daves Pison
05-04-09, 22:53
True, girls can go visit you but, if you want them to stay you will pay 10, 000 for the night.

Tiger paw is 2 blocks away from parke lleras. For the casas you have to go to el centro or by the estadio or if not mayorista. All the girls that visited me dressed normally not like a pro.

In poblado their are about 3 casas but they are hard to find.

10a and carrera 43 second floor 5 to 6 girls cop 50, 000 to 70,000

I think someone mentioned about tiger paw hostel being girl friendly.

How close is it located to the action? from casa girls and club/bar/street girls?

Thanks

Frank Casio
05-05-09, 02:45
Hi justemp,

I'll pull your emai from my netzero account and send you all the info. And pics, unfortunately I don't go there as often! Week special is the same as for 6 days and both include Wingman fee waived! My Place is about an $8, 000cop taxi drive from El Centro and a $1, 300-1, 500cop Metro or Bus ride away!

Frank Casio!

Thanks for the pic. I would like to stay for 6 night. Will that be same price as 1 week rental which is $150? or cheaper? and will that have wingman fee waived or no? I will be arriving at 1st week of June. I e-mailed you on netzero but i didn't get any response back. How close is you place to casas near by other than street girls?

Fade Into
05-05-09, 06:34
Hi justemp,

I'll pull your emai from my netzero account and send you all the info. And pics, unfortunately I don't go there as often! Week special is the same as for 6 days and both include Wingman fee waived! My Place is about an $8, 000cop taxi drive from El Centro and a $1, 300-1, 500cop Metro or Bus ride away!

Frank Casio!Hi Frank,

I just emailed you at your netzero email address today. Looking for availability for possibly the week of July 4th. Can you send me a few pics of the place and the girls to my email addr, along with the price quotes?

Johny 99
05-05-09, 17:54
Frank,

I'll be down for five days in June. I am interested in getting more info and possibly booking. I sent you a PM yesterday with details.

Can Frank or someone else tell me if Frank's place has air-conditioning? (How necessary is it? Is it cool at night or humid and hot?)

I'm trying to decide between Frank's and the Mansion.

Frank's seems much cheaper. Those staying there seem more respectful of things like noise and being good housemates so to speak. Frank sounds great. Being able to hire a guide for a very reasonable price, all make me want to go to the Franks.

The rooms at the mansion are really nice. I love the idea of having a jacuzzi, large flat screen, etc. I like that girls visit.

I don't always mind paying more to get more, particularly when on vacation, but the contradicting reports makes it difficult to come to a decision.

Maybe I'll do both and report back?

Frank Casio
05-05-09, 18:04
Hi guys, (Justemp & FadeInto)

When you guys email me directly, please identify your ISG Handle or code name or I will not know who it is that´s emailing me ! I looked through my netzero account and did not find Justemp nor FadeInto, you guys must be using another name or your real names ! I thought I could give my email on the apartment thread, but apparently I can´t, I´ll try again ! frankmonge2000@hotmail.com ! I use my hotmail account a lot more !

Frank Casio !

Hi Frank,

I just emailed you at your netzero email address today. Looking for availability for possibly the week of July 4th. Can you send me a few pics of the place and the girls to my email addr, along with the price quotes?

Justemp
05-06-09, 20:29
True, girls can go visit you but, if you want them to stay you will pay 10, 000 for the night.

Tiger paw is 2 blocks away from parke lleras. For the casas you have to go to el centro or by the estadio or if not mayorista. All the girls that visited me dressed normally not like a pro.

In poblado their are about 3 casas but they are hard to find.

10a and carrera 43 second floor 5 to 6 girls cop 50, 000 to 70,000Tnx for the info.

Fade Into
05-08-09, 17:28
Hi guys, (Justemp & FadeInto)

When you guys email me directly, please identify your ISG Handle or code name or I will not know who it is that´s emailing me ! I looked through my netzero account and did not find Justemp nor FadeInto, you guys must be using another name or your real names ! I thought I could give my email on the apartment thread, but apparently I can´t, I´ll try again ! frankmonge2000@hotmail.com ! I use my hotmail account a lot more !

Frank Casio !Hi Frank,

Can you check your hotmail.com email addr? We were discussing me possibly booking the entire unit for early July, unfortunately my travel arrangements got changed at the last second, and I have to travel in late May. So if you can get back to me ASAP and I can send you the deposit, that'll be great.

e

Justemp
05-08-09, 22:06
Frank, I just want to confirm that my reservation at your place on the June is set. I sent you email but haven't heard back from you.

Take cares

Frank Casio
05-10-09, 05:54
Hi guy!

I answer every emai I receive! No reservation is confirmed until a deposit is received! I don't think you've done that because I still don't know who you are! I don't think you are one of the guys I have for the first week of June. If this posting is out of date, then we should be in touch already through my email!

Frank Casio!

Frank, I just want to confirm that my reservation at your place on the June is set. I sent you email but haven't heard back from you.

Take cares

World Travel 69
05-10-09, 16:03
Laureles

Casa Hotel Asturias, Circular Cuarta 73 – 124. Rates: 140k-170k. Tel: (57-4) 260-2872, 414- 2945. http://www.lemanoir-egina.com/pagina.php?p_a=61

Justemp
05-10-09, 21:35
Hi guy!

I answer every emai I receive! No reservation is confirmed until a deposit is received! I don't think you've done that because I still don't know who you are! I don't think you are one of the guys I have for the first week of June. If this posting is out of date, then we should be in touch already through my email!

Frank Casio!I received your e-mail and I replied back to both your hotmail and netzero account. However, you did not send me reply on those e-mail. I sent u email on both may 6th and may 7th. I also indentified myself on the e-mail. I will wait 1 more week otherwise I will just go ahead with other options.

Justemp
05-23-09, 06:26
I received your e-mail and I replied back to both your hotmail and netzero account. However, you did not send me reply on those e-mail. I sent u email on both may 6th and may 7th. I also indentified myself on the e-mail. I will wait 1 more week otherwise I will just go ahead with other options.Hey Frank,

I am writing here since you haven't replied to my last e-mail. Do you still have room available for 6/5-6/11? If so, please send me e-mail confirming that it is still available for reservation. I will send you the deposit once you answer all my questions on availability and deposit. (Is $50 wire-transfer , $100 or 200.000 cop on arrival ok with you?)

CurrymasalaNYC
05-25-09, 04:53
In a good area ie poblado or laureles for 2-6 months. Looking to spend around 500-800 max. A jacuzzi and pool would be nice.

Thanks

Justemp
06-02-09, 19:18
Does anyone know if Intercontinental hotel is girl friendly?

Also how much should I expect to pay for taxi from airport to IC hotel? IC hotel to downtown casas? and IC to Mayorista area?

Thanks in advance and any nice casa near by IC with address,name, price would be appreciated.

Do ATM's on airport give you same rate as ones in bank or is it less COP per USD? I am wondering since from my experience with most other ATM's in other countries, airport seems to give you lower return per USD.

CurrymasalaNYC
06-03-09, 08:16
http://www.medellinapartmentforrent.com/apartment_for_rent6.php
thinking of staying here for a month by myself at 1400/month. let me know if anyone stayed with these people before.

Thanks

Cachorro
06-04-09, 07:57
http://www.medellinapartmentforrent.com/apartment_for_rent6.php
thinking of staying here for a month by myself at 1400/month. let me know if anyone stayed with these people before.

ThanksSuggest you ask for a discount. The list price you see is always negotiable. Looking at the photos, that apartment has very little wow! factor.

CurrymasalaNYC
06-05-09, 05:47
For two weeks and then use paradiserealitymedellin.com if it checks out for two more months. Otherwise, I'll just probably stay at castillo.

http://www.paradiserealtymedellin.com/rent/ZR-011. Asp

Cheap and across from bodytech viscayaza.

CurrymasalaNYC
06-10-09, 17:48
www.paradiserealtymedellin.com really cheap prices for monthly studios and one bedrooms. Anyone used these apartments. Please pm me if so.

Thanks

Marzon
06-10-09, 21:29
Curry,

Is your 2009 goal to ask 100 stupid questions before you buy a plane ticket?

WTF?

Stop polluting, please!

Vaquero
06-14-09, 05:31
Tell me, if you stay at one of the nicer hotels, does the staff get all huffy if you try to bring a prepago up to your room?

Paisalover
06-14-09, 21:56
Hi Vacquero,

No, you're not going to have a problem bringing a girl to your room. However, they are quite concerned about security. They will want to see her ID, maybe keep it until she leaves again. She needs to be 18 years or older. If she stays over night, you'll need to register her and they charge extra for the guest (typically COP 40, 000). I bring girls into hotels for Girlfriend 4 A Week all the time and I have experience with hotels like Sheraton (Four Points), Intercontinental and others.

The less obvious your girl dresses, the fewer problems you're going to have. Our girls don't dress like prepagos at all and we don't have any problems. If your girl looks as if she's likely going to make a scene, they might be a bit more difficult.

Have fun,

PaisaLover aka MedellinFan

Girlfriend 4 A Week
http://girlfriend4aweek.com

Tell me, if you stay at one of the nicer hotels, does the staff get all huffy if you try to bring a prepago up to your room?

Heinrich1004
06-19-09, 01:23
I don't normally write reviews, but I will in this case. I went to Medellin by myself to check out all the good things I had heard about it. I have been to Bogota and Cali before, but never Medellin. It was a pretty busy weekend, and I got information from several people who had apartments for rent. I found "Robert" from vacationrentalsmedellin.com. He has 2 BRs for rent in a 3BR apartment (he lives in the other one). I wasnt looking to stay with anyone, but after giving it some thought, it seemed like a good way to meet someone local without starting out at a local bar my myself. It was clearly one of the best decisions of the trip. Robert lives in the next to highest floor in one of the tallest buildings in Medellin. He was more than glad to show me around as well as introduce me to some of his friends (and when I say friends I mean some super hot girls he "works" with).

He is a smart guy and really "gets it." More than likely he knows why you are there and is more than glad to point you in the right direction to find what you are looking for. My thought on the whole thing before I got there was "look, if this guy is a weirdo, I can always peace out after one night and find a better place." Trust me, there was no need to do this. He was just a cool guy just to hang out with and talk about all the things Medellin has to offer. I don't know if Robert would be available to take everyone out personally, but he made my brief stay awesome. We even got to check out some of the local adult establishments and Robert was more than glad to do so—he even waited around and enjoyed a beer while I enjoyed some of the other offerings. We also checked out some of the higher end "casas" as well as the infamous "Mayorista." Yes, there are a lot of girls near Mayorista, but that is not where the talent is down there. I would recommend it for pure entertainment, but not for any real action (sure if you want a beaten up used car, this is where you should go, but why drive a beaten up VW in an area known for Rolls Royce). Anyway, back to the apartment, the building is only about 5 minutes from Parque Lleras and you can get there by taxi for less than 2-3 bucks. It’s also walking distance from a great supermarket (Pamona) and a BanColombia (local bank) in case you need some cash.

I also had absolutely no idea when I arrived, but this guy also runs a website called girlfriend4aweek.com as well as a local modeling agency (you get the picture). I got a nickel tour and can assure you that you would be disappointed with either. The prices seem a little high (and they are compared to Mayorista or the street walkers), but when you think about what you get and the minimum 12 hour time, it’s actually pretty damn cheap. Another thing I thought was cool was that even though he was in the "adult entertainment" business so to speak, he didn’t try to pressure me at all into partaking in any of his offerings. I was so intrigued by the business though, that I must have peppered him with 1000 questions about them (who isn’t intrigued by the inter-workings of an adult business). Anyway, if you are interested in what he might have to offer, what better was to check it out then by staying with the guy, right?

Give it a try--I assure you that you won't be disappointed. If you are, then just find another place once you get there. Where else in the world can you stay in such a great location and have someone who knows the lay of the land right there to point you in the right direction?

Paisalover
06-19-09, 02:54
My answers below.

Regards,

PaisaLover aka Medellinfan

Girlfriend 4 A Week

Does anyone know if Intercontinental hotel is girl friendly?Yes, the Inter is girl friendly. When I drop off my girls there, I just walk them right to the elevator and we go to the room of the client. We've never been asked any questions. Most hotels want to see the ID of the girl and might ask her to leave her ID at the registration desk. If she stays overnight, they might require her to check in and they might charge you a guest fee (e.g. COP 40,000 in the Sheraton).

Also how much should I expect to pay for taxi from airport to IC hotel? IC hotel to downtown casas? and IC to Mayorista area?I would advice against just hopping into a taxi at the airport. That's when you're the most vulnerable: You know nothing about the area and you have EVERYTHING on you. A friend of mind was taken on the "walk of the millionaires" on a taxi ride from the airport. No fun! Better have a known driver pick you up. Let me know if you need my help.

The ride from the airport to the hotel IC with a decent car should run between COP 55,000 and 70,000. Taxis charge 50,000, I believe. Keep in mind that regular taxis here are TINY. If you travel with more than just hand luggage, you might not be able to fit your suitcase into the taxi. Another reason to order a decent car and driver.

The taxi ride from the IC to the centro should be between COP 7,000 and 10,000, depending on where you go. IC to Mayorista should be between COP 5,000 and 7,000.

Thanks in advance and any nice casa near by IC with address,name, price would be appreciated.The only casa I'm aware of which is in Poblado, close to the IC is Loutron. It's also the most elegant and most expensive casa. COP 170,000 for 60 min., I believe. All other casas are between COP 7,000 and COP 15,000 away. That's the price for living in a safe, upscale area like Poblado.

Do ATM's on airport give you same rate as ones in bank or is it less COP per USD? I am wondering since from my experience with most other ATM's in other countries, airport seems to give you lower return per USD.
I don't think that there is an ATM in the airport. Have your driver take you to a Bank Colombia ATM on your way to the hotel. Another reason for having a driver you know. No, I'm not in the driver business ;-). I believe that the rates of all ATMs are the same on a particular day. But I might be wrong.

Headache
07-05-09, 21:39
3 bedroom Penthouse apartment in Medellin for rent.

This 3 bedroom 2.5 bath luxary furnished penthouse is located on the top of the 17 floor Castropolo Inn building in Poblado, best location, close to everything including Parke Lleras.

Rooftop party area has jacuzzi, barbeque, and view of the city.

Bedrooms have safe and TV, master bedroom has its own bath.

The kitchen has a refrigerator with icemaker, microwave, and washer-drier, large plasma TV and WiFi internet.

There is 24 hour security for the building, with swimming pool and gym.

For more information PM me.

Sesimo
07-09-09, 17:22
pixelpiata,

if you looking for 5month rent in medellin i am able to rent my apt i have 2bedroom apt in laureles, i am in colombia right now but from oct 2009 to march 2010, i will be in state. apt has 2bedroom 1 bath highspeed internet call to usa, canada free. 24 hour security inside building has a bancolombia atm machine, 25 store and restaurant to deliver to your apt, it is called officetel, 1min walking distance from exito laureles, master bedroom surrounded with big mirror, good for the action, two stereo system. i made this apt like a lovehotel, in addition 16th floor deliver good view, swimmimg pool view (my apt is located right on the top of the pool., of course plasma tv and dvr recorder.

interested? pm me

World Travel 69
07-12-09, 00:41

Fade Into
07-15-09, 01:21
All, have 2 quick questions on rentals featured here: http://www.paradiserealtymedellin.com/rent.asp

1.) Do these apartments typically feature air condition? I personally cannot live without a.c.

2.) On those 24 hour security rentals, do the security hassle you for bringing back multiple girls in one night? How is that typically handled? Do you need to give them a bribe to look the other way, or do they just ignore the chicas if you have a key?

World Travel 69
07-15-09, 07:37
You really should pay for all this FREE info..

So here is some.

AC should not be a problem in Medellin.

You should not have a problem bringing Chicas to your apartment.

All, have 2 quick questions on rentals featured here: http://www.paradiserealtymedellin.com/rent.asp

1.) Do these apartments typically feature air condition? I personally cannot live without a.c.

2.) On those 24 hour security rentals, do the security hassle you for bringing back multiple girls in one night? How is that typically handled? Do you need to give them a bribe to look the other way, or do they just ignore the chicas if you have a key?

Frank Casio
07-16-09, 08:32
[QUOTE=World Travel 69]07/11/09

Places to Stay

Apartments

16. My Place, Calle 85 #51-27, Apt.301, Barrio Santa Maria, Itagui (La Mayorista). Rates: US$25 night, US$150 week. Owner Frank Casio. Tel: 3324896, 3621035, Cell: 311-3422615. frankmonge2000@hotmail.com http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=875705&postcount=171

17. My Place II, Calle 33 #65C-10 Rates: US$25 night, US$150 week. Tel: 332-4896, 362-1035, Cell: 301-783-0829, 311-342-2615. frankmonge2000@hotmail.com

Hi guys,

Another number to call for My Place is 301-783-0829 or just email directly for resevt. info. and lots of pics. My Place ll on Clle. 33 is no longer available.

Frank Casio !

Paisalover
07-27-09, 20:10
Looking for accommodation in Medellin during Colombia Moda and Ferie de Flores? Look at these fringe benefits!

I share 2 rooms in a spacious 3 bedroom apartment in short walking distance from Parque Lleras. For the details (photos & videos), look at http://vacationrentalsmedellin.com.

What really makes this apartment special are the fringe benefits:

I’m the owner of the most exclusive escort service in Medellin (Girlfriend 4 A Week: my website (http://www.girlfriend4aweek.com), my ISG thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2983)), so I have hot girls coming in and out all the time.

I also own a modeling agency. What does that mean for you? Well, more hot girls ;-).

I have a professional photo studio in my apartment and I have photo shoots every couple of days. You can witness a professional photo shoot in your own apartment.
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=119039&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=119040&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=119041&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=119042&stc=1

I teach an English class, which is full of cute girls (currently we have 15 girls and 2 guys). They all are participants and winners of local beauty contests. I bring Gringos staying with me into the class on a regular basis to give the girls the chance to talk to a “real Gringo”. Every girl is going to have a small conversation with you. We also typically go and have a coffee together after the class, which is a perfect opportunity to hook up.

I’ve been in Medellin for more than a year now and I speak fluent Spanish. Did I mention that I know lots and lots and lots of girls, regular girls and professionals? I know the tourist hang outs and the hidden secrets off the beaten path. If you want to hit the ground running, hang with me!

So check out my website (http://www.vacationrentalsmedellin.com) and drop me a line!

Regards,

PaisaLover

BayBoy
07-30-09, 23:06
I want to make a pitch for the Hotel Nutibara in El Centro, which I stayed at in June.

Their rate is 107,000 COP per night ($53). Discounted for stays of 10 days or longer.

I got a nice, comfortable room and bed with the color/cable TV, and a shower where the hot water came on right away. There's a safe in the room for your valuables. They've got a unheated pool, plus sauna and steam room. Also, every morning I got a big buffet breakfast plus coffee and juice.

The staff speaks some English and is very helpful. Its in the heart of Medellin, close enough to walk to all the action.

I'm staying there when I return in October, bayboy

Medtechexpat
08-05-09, 03:54
I wanted to thank PaisaLover for taking the time with me on the phone to explain his set-up. I'll be on the ground in early September and look forward to exploring with Medellin with him on my maiden voyage. Full field report to follow!

Hioctane
08-05-09, 17:48
I wanted to thank PaisaLover for taking the time with me on the phone to explain his set-up. I'll be on the ground in early September and look forward to exploring with Medellin with him on my maiden voyage. Full field report to follow!Medtech,

When are you going? I was thinking of going in mid September (second trip) and staying at PaisaLover's place as well (if my friend decides to bail on me). If he's going, we'll probably rent an apartment.

Medtechexpat
08-06-09, 00:42
When are you going? I was thinking of going in mid September (second trip) and staying at PaisaLover's place as well (if my friend decides to bail on me). If he's going, we'll probably rent an apartment.I'm in town during the Labor Day weekend (Sept. 3-7). You can always hold a room with PaisaLover with a 20% deposit if it's even remotely possible that your wing might bail... has happened to me a few times and left me scrambling to change accommodations. Let me know if your stay overlaps and we can meet up for a beer.

Hioctane
08-10-09, 04:48
I'm in town during the Labor Day weekend (Sept. 3-7). You can always hold a room with PaisaLover with a 20% deposit if it's even remotely possible that your wing might bail... has happened to me a few times and left me scrambling to change accommodations. Let me know if your stay overlaps and we can meet up for a beer.I'm going after. I try to avoid the holidays.. It was packed on Memorial Day weekend with all the American gringos coming for the holiday weekend. I don't like competing for the paisas. =)

Hioctane
08-10-09, 21:35
Anyone have a good apt rental place they use and can recommend in the Parque Lerras / Poblado area? I'm not looking to share. I was looking at First American Reality. They have some nice places at reasonable prices, but recently there is bad reviews about them saying the place is dirty and things broken. Etc. I understand that most of these guys are just listing agents, but they should at least make sure everything is in good working order before the guest arrives!

Hioctane
08-10-09, 22:06
Any reviews? Prices look too good to be true!

Pana Nyc
08-11-09, 22:47
My buddy ask me to post this on ISG to warn other members about First American Realty.

The email below is the email I sent to the apartment owner when he finally sent us a response well into our trip, looking for the rest of his money, after we left his apartment. This should answer everything. I will do a real trip report of the fun stuff. This email summarizes our experiences with this rental/sales agency. There have been reports of them inconveniencing others, but this takes the cake.

Even though we didn't get reimbursed owner sent us an apology, the other fuckers. Still haven't heard form them after this email.

If you want to rent an apartment www.theapartmentmedellin.com are the most professional cats around (maybe pricier, but you get what you pay for)

James at www.paradiserealtymedellin.com has the same listings as these guys, actually more. And I think cats have used him.

DO NOT FUCK WITH http://www.firstamericanrealtymedellin.com/

Hello David R;

This is the first time that we are communicating, so I will approach this situation as though you have had little direct knowledge of what has happened to us, with our experiences with First American Realty, in general, and Your apartment, specifically. I will keep this as concise as possible, so maybe we can keep this civil moving forward, I rather make friends than not.

· February 13, 2009, we transferred $317 dollars to Rich Holman/John Duque (First American Realty) for a 9 night stay from July 24th to Aug 2nd

· Received confirmation for the stay in apartment, have emails from February 2009 specifically confirming that Jacuzzi and all other amenities in apartment (wifi, sauna, steam room, local phone, cell phone) would be active. (we only picked your apartment because of Penthouse, Wifi, Jacuzzi, Steam and Sauna. Otherwise we would have used somewhere else

· June 28th 2009, on a hunch (I never do this), sent an email to First American Realty just to reconfirm that we were good to go on the apartment

· June 30th 2009, finally a response from First American Realty, telling us, and I quote "The apartment that John confirmed for you was already booked. Coincidentally we do not manage that apartment directly and we have been having major problems with it in terms of the Internet, the Jacuzzi not working properly, the roof has been leaking and some other problems. We have been concerned about the lack of resolution of these problems for our clients." We called Rich Holman immediately, since his response was an obvious lie about a booking we made in February. He also informed us that the owner was preoccupied with building a strip club, and that the management was poor at best, recommending another apartment that we would never seriously consider ourselves.

· Aug 24 2009, after numerous emails reassuring us that everything was ok with the apartment, we arrived in Medellin, during one of the busiest times of the year. Upon arriving at the apartment we see that two men have been doing some quick cleaning, and straightening in the apartment. We quickly notice the following, since we are already onguard because of the lack of professionalism and integrity up to this point in the process:

· No Wifi (seems like bill hasn't been paid)

· No local phone line (seems like bill hasn't been paid)

· No Jacuzzi (it is both dirty and does not work)

· No Sauna (not functional)

· No Steam room (not functional)

· No cell phone (after yelling at John Duque of First American on the phone, he makes the guy there--NOT the actual property manager who is no where to be found give us a sim

· No Iron (the pseudo property manager--who seemed like he has rarely been in that apartment I may add is asked to go buy an iron)

· No instructions on the safesNow, in all fairness, John Duque was a trooper, he made some of his usual promises that all would be well by Saturday, the 25th, with the internet and the Jacuzzi, and mentioning that HE didn't feel that it was a 'big deal'.

Wait, Did I mention:

The pseudo property manager asked us to leave our keys at the front desk each time we left the apartment. On our second night, Saturday Night, we realized that Someone STOLE one of our brand new bottles of Alcohol from our Kitchen Counter, it was a BIG bottle. Yet another first.

After no one showed up on Saturday, we realized that we were being taken for a ride.

Aside: why was John emailing us, when we had NO internet connection?

We were being taken for a ride by the same people who failed to inform us that the apartment we wanted to book was 'already booked', well in advance, something that would have been nice, since we were coming to Medellin during the busiest year, thereby giving us some VALID OPTIONS (believe me, we tried to find alternatives).

Taken for a ride by the same people who kept changing their story about the reasons the apartment wasn't available (there are loads of emails that went back and forth)

Taken for a ride by the same people who had the audacity to send us an email on Saturday (telling us that they were coming for the rest of their money on Monday--no mention of the shortcomings of the apartment, or the lack of resolution of the issues? )

We decided it was best to get out of there, and salvage what would be left of our trip.

We actually believe we are owed something, since we had very few options because of the timing, forcing us to leave Colombia earlier than we planned.

Once again, we can see that there is more miscommunication seeing as we left the apartment the morning of Monday, July 27th (something that would have been obvious if workers really did show up to fix all the things that were wrong with the apartment), leaving our key at the front gate.

You people did a lot towards ruining a trip that was a half a year in the planning, but we were not going to let that happen--that was NEVER going to happen.

By 'you people' I mean:

· David R (you are the owner, whether or not you have any knowledge of what has been happening)

· Rich H /John D of First American Realty (no need for explanation)

· Albert (we never met, not sure we should have even needed to meet)

· The pseudo property manager and the other gentleman with him

We are businessmen ourselves, and conduct business overseas. We also own properties, NEVER have I had an experience with people with such a lack of integrity, and with blatant disregard for the intelligence of customers.

Maybe it is best that we all never met.

Fortunately, we do have large networks of fellow travelers to your city with interests in both rental and purchase properties that we will be sure to inform of your incompetence, dishonesty, and complete disregard.

Sesimo
08-14-09, 23:20
I am going back to state sep. Oct, 2009. I am going to rent my Apt one or two month 2009. 2 bedroom (queensize) 1bath 16th floor (top floor on this apt) 24hour armed security, this apt looks like officetel. Inside building has all different stores and ATM(bancolombia) close to EXITO (one minute walking distance). POOL, cable internet, USA and CANADA freee call LCD TV, STEREO, DVD, RECORDER, REFRIGERATOR, GREATVIEW, close to anywhere under 10, 000 peso taxi fare, I will leave 11th of sep anybody arrive before 11th of sep. I will arrange most of things (cell map, taxi). 300 us by week 1000us by month include all utility cost. Specially main bedroom is surrounded by all mirrors including ceiling (like a love hotel) anybody interest P. M me I will send a PICS.

Frank Casio
08-15-09, 02:32
Hi guys,

Now you can also rent My Place as your own "private apartment" for $250US a week-one person, $300US-2 persons and $350US-3 persons. My Place is totally girl friendly, with a line-up of girls right down the stairs. Apartment includes WiFi internet, Cable, 24/7 News Channels (CNN & Fox News), 21" color TV´s in each room, Safes, Fans, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, Stove, Microwave, dishes, utensils, etc... And Laundry services right down the street for under a $1 ! Make My Place your own private "harem", or enjoy it with a couple of friends ! Visit "weblink" below for pics. of My Place, or email directly at frankmonge2000@hotmail.com !

Frank Casio !

From WorldTravel69 Apartment List:

18. My Place, Calle 85 #51-27, Apt.301, Barrio Santa Maria, Itagui (La Mayorista). Rates: US$25 night, US$150 week. Owner Frank Casio. Tel: 332 4896, 362 1035, Cell: Primary: 301-783-0829, secondary: 311-342 2615. frankmonge2000@hotmail.com http://www.internationalsexguide.in...5&postcount=171

Ace Tracer
08-15-09, 14:12
Hi guys,

I'm planning to stay in Medellin for about a couple of months or so. I've check most apartments listed in the internet including here but most are in the price range of $800-$1200 a month. I've already talked to a realtor from Medellin and told me that those are the standard prices there. Are these gringo prices or not? I don't wanna end up getting rip off, so I ask if any of you guys know?

What is the average monthly rental for a 1 bedroom apartment in the El Poblado area?

Thanks,

Atc

Goga Fung
08-15-09, 20:41
Hi guys,

I'm planning to stay in Medellin for about a couple of months or so. I've check most apartments listed in the internet including here but most are in the price range of $800-$1200 a month. I've already talked to a realtor from Medellin and told me that those are the standard prices there. Are these gringo prices or not? I don't wanna end up getting rip off, so I ask if any of you guys know?

What is the average monthly rental for a 1 bedroom apartment in the El Poblado area?

Thanks,

AtcI think it's normal prices for Poblado, especially for short term 2 months.
Also if you get a "colombian" apartment, not "gringo", it can have very different standards. You should check what's included in the apartment. If it has a 42" plazma TV or some 20 y.e small TV. Some old bed and chairs, or modern furniture. Fucked up shower/bathtub or a renovated nice shower cabin, etc..

Other areas would be much cheaper. But if it's only 2 month, you would not save much.

Aussie Greg
08-16-09, 14:27
Hotel El Castillo, right in the middle of Poblado.

Monthly rate is around $900.00 USD, included is breakfast, laundry (no ironing but you can do it your self or pay a maid)

Rooms have cable T.V. airconditioned, wireless internet and also in the living room acsess to a computer, safe and other gringo guests and the famous Big Bad Boyds free tour to the low end ***** houses in el centrol "gas"

Aussie Greg

Hi guys,

Now you can also rent My Place as your own "private apartment" for $250US a week-one person, $300US-2 persons and $350US-3 persons. My Place is totally girl friendly, with a line-up of girls right down the stairs. Apartment includes WiFi internet, Cable, 24/7 News Channels (CNN & Fox News), 21" color TV´s in each room, Safes, Fans, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, Stove, Microwave, dishes, utensils, etc... And Laundry services right down the street for under a $1 ! Make My Place your own private "harem", or enjoy it with a couple of friends ! Visit "weblink" below for pics. of My Place, or email directly at frankmonge2000@hotmail.com !

Frank Casio !

From WorldTravel69 Apartment List:

18. My Place, Calle 85 #51-27, Apt.301, Barrio Santa Maria, Itagui (La Mayorista). Rates: US$25 night, US$150 week. Owner Frank Casio. Tel: 332 4896, 362 1035, Cell: Primary: 301-783-0829, secondary: 311-342 2615. frankmonge2000@hotmail.com http://www.internationalsexguide.in...5&postcount=171

Superboy1
08-16-09, 22:23
Does anyone know what is the price range for a long term (2-3years) rental apartment in medellin? Its not a big deal if it has a tv or computer as i would just ship my own stuff.

Superboy

Tweeners
08-19-09, 02:37
Hotel El Castillo, right in the middle of Poblado.

Monthly rate is around $900.00 USD, included is breakfast, laundry (no ironing but you can do it your self or pay a maid)

Rooms have cable T.V. airconditioned, wireless internet and also in the living room acsess to a computer, safe and other gringo guests and the famous Big Bad Boyds free tour to the low end ***** houses in el centrol "gas"

Aussie GregGreg,

If you don't mind me asking, but which rooms at the Castillo does that rate cover? If only for a set number of rooms, please advise here or in PM the monthly rates you'd charge for room #9.

I'm booked into room #9 for approx 33 days and I'm paying almost triple that rate.

I've asked this in private as well, but I hope that others will see that at $900 USD for a month, I'll personally vouch that it's the best deal I've ever seen in Medellin.

Cheers

GringoLoco2
08-20-09, 06:05
If everything you say is true then I would have told them to screw off when they arrived for the rest of their money and at least milked it for another couple of days since you only paid them $317 up front. I would have also ran to a internet cafe and had print outs of the original agreement with what you wanted highlighted.

My buddy ask me to post this on ISG to warn other members about First American Realty.

The email below is the email I sent to the apartment owner when he finally sent us a response well into our trip, looking for the rest of his money, after we left his apartment. This should answer everything. I will do a real trip report of the fun stuff. This email summarizes our experiences with this rental/sales agency. There have been reports of them inconveniencing others, but this takes the cake.

Even though we didn't get reimbursed owner sent us an apology, the other fuckers. Still haven't heard form them after this email.

If you want to rent an apartment www.theapartmentmedellin.com are the most professional cats around (maybe pricier, but you get what you pay for)

James at www.paradiserealtymedellin.com has the same listings as these guys, actually more. And I think cats have used him.

DO NOT FUCK WITH http://www.firstamericanrealtymedellin.com/

Now, in all fairness, John Duque was a trooper, he made some of his usual promises that all would be well by Saturday, the 25th, with the internet and the Jacuzzi, and mentioning that HE didn't feel that it was a 'big deal'.

Wait, Did I mention:

The pseudo property manager asked us to leave our keys at the front desk each time we left the apartment. On our second night, Saturday Night, we realized that Someone STOLE one of our brand new bottles of Alcohol from our Kitchen Counter, it was a BIG bottle. Yet another first.

After no one showed up on Saturday, we realized that we were being taken for a ride.

Aside: why was John emailing us, when we had NO internet connection?

We were being taken for a ride by the same people who failed to inform us that the apartment we wanted to book was 'already booked', well in advance, something that would have been nice, since we were coming to Medellin during the busiest year, thereby giving us some VALID OPTIONS (believe me, we tried to find alternatives).

Taken for a ride by the same people who kept changing their story about the reasons the apartment wasn't available (there are loads of emails that went back and forth)

Taken for a ride by the same people who had the audacity to send us an email on Saturday (telling us that they were coming for the rest of their money on Monday--no mention of the shortcomings of the apartment, or the lack of resolution of the issues? )

We decided it was best to get out of there, and salvage what would be left of our trip.

We actually believe we are owed something, since we had very few options because of the timing, forcing us to leave Colombia earlier than we planned.

Once again, we can see that there is more miscommunication seeing as we left the apartment the morning of Monday, July 27th (something that would have been obvious if workers really did show up to fix all the things that were wrong with the apartment), leaving our key at the front gate.

You people did a lot towards ruining a trip that was a half a year in the planning, but we were not going to let that happen--that was NEVER going to happen.

By 'you people' I mean:

· David R (you are the owner, whether or not you have any knowledge of what has been happening)

· Rich H /John D of First American Realty (no need for explanation)

· Albert (we never met, not sure we should have even needed to meet)

· The pseudo property manager and the other gentleman with him

We are businessmen ourselves, and conduct business overseas. We also own properties, NEVER have I had an experience with people with such a lack of integrity, and with blatant disregard for the intelligence of customers.

Maybe it is best that we all never met.

Fortunately, we do have large networks of fellow travelers to your city with interests in both rental and purchase properties that we will be sure to inform of your incompetence, dishonesty, and complete disregard.

Pixelpirata
08-20-09, 22:55
ACAZAR DEL PARQUEL have studios in an apartment hotel from 1. 3 million COP + public servicies.

Anyone have experience from living there?

It seems to be a good option for a long term rental, even though it is above my normal price range, but the luxury can make it worth it.

However there are lot´s of cheap apartments to rent, but they are not furnished. It costs to furnish, write all contracts, pay all bills, and then leave , practically having to leave everyting behind.

The best option should be to rent a room, but then you loose your privacy (chicas).

A catch 22-situation for one who wants to have a low rent.

Aussie Greg
08-23-09, 17:00
Room 10, El Castillo.

Aussie Greg

Greg,

If you don't mind me asking, but which rooms at the Castillo does that rate cover? If only for a set number of rooms, please advise here or in PM the monthly rates you'd charge for room #9.

I'm booked into room #9 for approx 33 days and I'm paying almost triple that rate.

I've asked this in private as well, but I hope that others will see that at $900 USD for a month, I'll personally vouch that it's the best deal I've ever seen in Medellin.

Cheers

Fade Into
09-16-09, 23:33
I want to make a pitch for the Hotel Nutibara in El Centro, which I stayed at in June.

Their rate is 107,000 COP per night ($53). Discounted for stays of 10 days or longer.

I got a nice, comfortable room and bed with the color/cable TV, and a shower where the hot water came on right away. There's a safe in the room for your valuables. They've got a unheated pool, plus sauna and steam room. Also, every morning I got a big buffet breakfast plus coffee and juice.

The staff speaks some English and is very helpful. Its in the heart of Medellin, close enough to walk to all the action.

I'm staying there when I return in October, bayboyHi,

Do the hotel have a website? Do they check for ID's for the girls or otherwise chica friendly?

How safe did you feel staying there?

Also do they have air-condition?

TheKnife
09-17-09, 02:14
What are your top jacuzzi suites in hotels or apartments?

Which ones don't you recommend?

TheKnife

BayBoy
09-17-09, 15:41
The hotel felt very safe to me, there were a lot of staff and employees around the premises. Yes, there is air conditioning.

I didnt bring any chicas back to my room, so I don't know if they're chica friendly. Website: www.hotelnutibara.com, reservas@hotelnutibara.com

Helpful staff, I'll be back on Oct. 15.

bayboy

Always Randy
09-18-09, 11:53
Hi guys,

My wingman and I are coming down to Medellin the first week of October. I've got a room at the Four Points Sheraton. It is near the Oviedo mall in El Poblado. Does anyone know how girl friendly they are and if they charge a chica fee?

The plan was for my buddy to get a room close by. Frank's Place II is walking distance or the Mansion. But I see from Frank's posts that FP II is now closed? Any recommendations guys for somewhere else that is close by and girl friendly?

Sounds like it's hard to get girls from the Mayorista to come back with you anyway? We both have very limited Spanish.

Paisalover
09-18-09, 21:29
Hi AlwaysRandy,

the FourPoints Sheraton is reasonably chica-friendly. They'll want to see the ID of the girl and probably register her if she stays more than just an hour or two. If they register her, they'll also charge you a guest fee. That's the same with all hotels in Medellin.

If you look for a more private place to stay, why don't you check out my rooms (http://vacationrentalsmedellin.com)? As you might know, I'm the owner of Girlfriend 4 A Week, I have a professional photo studio in my apartment and I also own a modeling agency. People who stay at my place are also automatically invited to the VIP Parties I occasionally throw for my clients. Lot's of action going on. Drop me a line if you're interested.

Regards,
PaisaLover
Girlfriend 4 A Week

Hi guys,

My wingman and I are coming down to Medellin the first week of October. I've got a room at the Four Points Sheraton. It is near the Oviedo mall in El Poblado. Does anyone know how girl friendly they are and if they charge a chica fee?

The plan was for my buddy to get a room close by. Frank's Place II is walking distance or the Mansion. But I see from Frank's posts that FP II is now closed? Any recommendations guys for somewhere else that is close by and girl friendly?

Sounds like it's hard to get girls from the Mayorista to come back with you anyway? We both have very limited Spanish.

Parcero
09-20-09, 01:01
If everything you say is true then I would have told them to screw off when they arrived for the rest of their money and at least milked it for another couple of days since you only paid them $317 up front. I would have also ran to a internet cafe and had print outs of the original agreement with what you wanted highlighted.I read this post last week about First American Realty, and what was written seemed extremely off base because I know both John and Rich personally.

Richard is probably the hardest working guy (American) here in Medellin.

He actually, only handles the Real Estate Sales there at First American, and John handles the rentals.

Being in Business most of my life, I know for a fact that you can´t please everyone all of the time.

In addition, there are three sides to every story. There are the stories of those two opposing views and then there´s the truth.

I actually took the time to have Rich over and interviewed him about was written.

Richard proceeded to tell me his version of the story.

Apparently, you posted this for your friend, and somehow you were doing him a favor.

Flaming First American like you did was unnecessary.

Most of the Americans that live here know and llike Rich and have done business with him, but they don´t post here on this forum.

Really, Jackson shouldn´t have allowed that post because of the negativity of it.

IMHO, We are all here to post positives and negatives to save one another from the pitfalls that exist when traveling etc.

Also, when hearing Rich´s side of story, it was 180 degrees different.

He did admit that there were things that were not working, and that he would´ve offered a discount.

Also, this is not to discredit the other two businesses that were listed.

Both of them are getting good reviews from the people that I have talked to.

Just my two cents.

Dennisdejesus
09-20-09, 03:15
Hey guys,

Can someone help me and advise of apartments for rent that are chica friendly? I will be in Medellin Halloween weekend and would like to stay at an apartment where I can bring a few chicas and party without worrying that I might bother the room next door or have someone knock at my door at a hotel.

Neworlean
09-20-09, 05:36
The Sheraton is girl friendly, but they made copy of her id when she comes in at night, and they ask why are so many women coming and going.

Have fun.

Hioctane
09-20-09, 16:42
The Sheraton is girl friendly, but they made copy of her id when she comes in at night, and they ask why are so many women coming and going.

Have fun.Tell them you're interviewing for a job position. LOL

Hioctane
09-20-09, 16:44
Hey guys,

Can someone help me and advise of apartments for rent that are chica friendly? I will be in Medellin Halloween weekend and would like to stay at an apartment where I can bring a few chicas and party without worrying that I might bother the room next door or have someone knock at my door at a hotel.I believe almost every apartment is chica friendly, however no place will allow loud parties.

Hioctane
09-21-09, 02:16
Richard is probably the hardest working guy (American) here in Medellin.Hard working doesn't equal a good business person nor a good person. I don't know him so I don't know how he is.

In addition, there are three sides to every story. There are the stories of those two opposing views and then there´s the truth.That is true. We only know one guys side of the story.

Most of the Americans that live here know and llike Rich and have done business with him, but they don´t post here on this forum.

Really, Jackson shouldn´t have allowed that post because of the negativity of it.

IMHO, We are all here to post positives and negatives to save one another from the pitfalls that exist when traveling etc.

This was a negative review. Why shouldn't it be allowed? If we can't post bad reviews, why bother posting? Most of us are grown men and decide for ourselves what is the truth.

Also, when hearing Rich´s side of story, it was 180 degrees different.We should hear his side of the story. No discussion. Just two sides so we can decide for ourselves.

He did admit that there were things that were not working, and that he would've offered a discount.I think this part of the story is not in dispute and this is what started the whole mess. IMO, this started it and communication problems ensued.

IMHO, regarding rental agencies in general (not necessarily FAR). Most list other people's properties not their own. They don't know the condition of the property. HOWEVER, it should be the rental agencies job to ensure that the property is clean and everything is in working order BEFORE the renter arrives.

The renter shouldn't arrive to see a place in bad condition and be offered a discount! Most are on vacation and don't have time to deal with this mess. They don't want to save a couple of dollars from a crappy place. They are on vacation and want to enjoy themselves!

Since I was looking for a place too, I did a lot of research and found that most rental places are not reliable in regard to the condition of the apartment. Only exception might be reviews of a specific unit. This is why I find that I will NEVER pay in advance for the rental of apartment (more than a day or two). I will go there myself and inspect the apartment.

My 2 cents.

Goga Fung
09-21-09, 15:03
IMHO, regarding rental agencies in general (not necessarily FAR). Most list other people's properties not their own. They don't know the condition of the property. HOWEVER, it should be the rental agencies job to ensure that the property is clean and everything is in working order BEFORE the renter arrives.
From my experience with FirstAmericanRealtyMedellin, this is what they do, they have been very professional. Of course nothing is perfect and especially in this rental management business, some incidents may happen to anyone, no matter how good you are. I guess its not so easy to keep it up with so many different apartments, apartment owners and renters. Hopefully everybody learns from that incident.

Always Randy
09-22-09, 10:44
Thanks for the info PaisaLover and New Orlean.

Medellin just 10 more days to go!

Hi AlwaysRandy,

the FourPoints Sheraton is reasonably chica-friendly. They'll want to see the ID of the girl and probably register her if she stays more than just an hour or two. If they register her, they'll also charge you a guest fee. That's the same with all hotels in Medellin.

If you look for a more private place to stay, why don't you check out my rooms (http://vacationrentalsmedellin.com)? As you might know, I'm the owner of Girlfriend 4 A Week, I have a professional photo studio in my apartment and I also own a modeling agency. People who stay at my place are also automatically invited to the VIP Parties I occasionally throw for my clients. Lot's of action going on. Drop me a line if you're interested.

Regards,

PaisaLover
Girlfriend 4 A Week

GringoLoco2
09-23-09, 15:32
Were you replying to me or the original poster? I wasn't sure since you replied to me. I do not know the original poster and he is not my friend. Hence me saying 'if what you are saying is true'. I think everyone knows there are two stories and what is true is usually somewhere in the middle. I didn't see anything negative in his post other than he had a horrible experience. No reason to not allow people posting their experiences whether good or bad. And I also know the people you mentioned.

I read this post last week about First American Realty, and what was written seemed extremely off base because I know both John and Rich personally.

Richard is probably the hardest working guy (American) here in Medellin.

He actually, only handles the Real Estate Sales there at First American, and John handles the rentals.

Being in Business most of my life, I know for a fact that you can´t please everyone all of the time.

In addition, there are three sides to every story. There are the stories of those two opposing views and then there´s the truth.

I actually took the time to have Rich over and interviewed him about was written.

Richard proceeded to tell me his version of the story.

Apparently, you posted this for your friend, and somehow you were doing him a favor.

Also, when hearing Rich´s side of story, it was 180 degrees different.

He did admit that there were things that were not working, and that he would´ve offered a discount.

Also, this is not to discredit the other two businesses that were listed.

Both of them are getting good reviews from the people that I have talked to.

Just my two cents.

Fade Into
09-26-09, 21:24
The hotel felt very safe to me, there were a lot of staff and employees around the premises. Yes, there is air conditioning.

I didnt bring any chicas back to my room, so I don't know if they're chica friendly. Website: www.hotelnutibara.com, reservas@hotelnutibara.com

Helpful staff, I'll be back on Oct. 15.

bayboyThanks for the replies!

When you find out, can you also let us know the following:

1.) What are the approx dimensions of a standard room? (of if no idea, maybe a description of small/cramped vs. medium vs. large/spacious for the size of the room will do)

2.) Do they have queen sized beds or better in single standard rooms?

3.) Will they be okay w/ chicas and do they charge you a fine if you bring one?

BayBoy
10-25-09, 00:18
To Fade Into:

The size of the rooms are medium, American standard size. The bed is a double. As far as chicas are concerned the bellhop told me thats its OK to bring a chica for an hour no charge. All night is 40,000 COP.

HoleRanger
11-03-09, 06:41
Has anyone stayed at the Internacional Hotel, Calle 52,46-55 in Medellin? If so, how is it? I could not locate much on a search, it could be operator error:)

Thanks

Frank Casio
11-04-09, 03:21
Hi guys,

I'm buying a house in Tampa, Fl and will be travelling back and forth more often, so in addition to My Place, my house (Mi Casa) in Envigado will also be available. You can now have the comfort of peaceful surroundings, but with access to all the hot spots. Mi Casa has the 2 main bus routes going to El Poblado and El Centro right accross the street along with a taxi stop also accross the street.

You'll be surrounded by beautiful green vegetation, flowers and your typical "girl next door", but Paisa! Apartment includes 2 rooms and 2 baths, 21" color TV's, cable, 24/7 News Channels (CNN, FOX), Wifi Internet, etc.

Perfect for 2 friends at $350US each, $700US total a month. At $11US and change a day you'll be making a killing. Even if 2 of you stay 2 weeks it will cost you just $23US and change each, can't beat that. Three weeks would run you $16US and change a day each.

One month, minimum reservation accepted. Full payment of $700US in advance to one of my US accounts. PM me directly for info. And pics. Make your reservations NOW! Pics. Attached!

Frank Casio!

John Gault
11-04-09, 18:27
Hi guys,

I'm buying a house in Tampa, Fl and will be travelling back and forth more often, so in addition to My Place, my house (Mi Casa) in Envigado will also be available. You can now have the comfort of peaceful surroundings, but with access to all the hot spots. Mi Casa has the 2 main bus routes going to El Poblado and El Centro right accross the street along with a taxi stop also accross the street.

You'll be surrounded by beautiful green vegetation, flowers and your typical "girl next door", but Paisa! Apartment includes 2 rooms and 2 baths, 21" color TV's, cable, 24/7 News Channels (CNN, FOX), Wifi Internet, etc.

Perfect for 2 friends at $350US each, $700US total a month. At $11US and change a day you'll be making a killing. Even if 2 of you stay 2 weeks it will cost you just $23US and change each, can't beat that. Three weeks would run you $16US and change a day each.

One month, minimum reservation accepted. Full payment of $700US in advance to one of my US accounts. PM me directly for info. And pics. Make your reservations NOW! Pics. Attached!

Frank Casio!Last spring I was in MDE and Franks Place was full. He let me stay with him at his house for 10 days and it was a very nice place to stay. For $700 a month I should move there and save all this airfare I have been spending.

Nortelx
11-05-09, 17:31
3 great furnished apartments (2 or 3 brs) available in poblado. i have stayed in 2 of them. both were great locations with hi-speed internet.

the rates are very reasonable and managed by a good friend to many isg members, juan. he is listed as a dependable driver in the medellin lists by world travel 69 and his phone numbers are there.

he can also help you with transportation and translations.

Rodeo9112
11-07-09, 23:25
Does anyone have info on a hotel in Bogota, Medellin or Cali with a Pool (or even a jacuzzi). Also looking for an apartment in Bogota or Cali with a jacuzzi. Availability for end of Jan, early Feb is optimal.

Rodeo