PDA

View Full Version : Identifying Transvestites

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
01-01-07, 02:00
Greetings Everyone,

The purpose of this thread is to collect everyone's advice and tips on how to identify transvestites so that in the future, whenever someone on the forum asks the eternal question "How can I tell if it's a transvestite?", we can simply refer them to this thread.

This way we can avoid discussing these details and listening to these nauseating stories over and over again.

Thanks,

Jackson

DG69
07-13-07, 06:05
DG69,
Why would you think this is a ladyboy? Explain please.

Ladyboys are banned from the Biergarten, probably for a lot of different reasons. I've never seen one there, and an ex employee tells me that it's a rather vigorous ban enforced by the girls that work there, supported by management. There's probably no better ladyboy radar in the world than a chick who works at the Biergarten.

Cheers,
Sean

Ok, but maybe Norman took her/him one of the restaurants outside Beergarden. Well I might be wrong but when I have a look at the photos I got the impression that the girl on the photo might be a boy before.

Why:

1. Mainly because of the head. Usually girls have a smaller skull than men. That girl has a very big head. Also, the eyes and how she smile is not typical for girls. But, a very good methode to see if a girl was former a man ist the brows boone (don't know if this is the right word). Man have a definitive brow boone, while girls have this not. The girl at the photo has a definitive brow boone.
Also, that girl has very small waist, which is also a sign for a man, but I have to admit that in Thailand many girls have small waists. The hands look ok, not too big. Usually man have bigger hands.
The skin on her legs is very firm, looks like the legs are muscular, not typical for Thai girls, since not many and especially the pros from Isaan have no muscular legs.
I don't know, if I would see that girl in a bar I would hesitate to take her.

Didi Vise
07-13-07, 12:10
I think a ladyboy alert is definitely in order for that one. And I have no doubt that anal was indeed on the menu!

if she was a ladyboy then the surgeon did an amazing work on her pussy because it was on the menu as well and was visited before the anal.

DG69
07-13-07, 17:25
if she was a ladyboy then the surgeon did an amazing work on her pussy because it was on the menu as well and was visited before the anal.

To operate a pussy on a ladyboy is standard. If somebody can't recognize a LB than he will most likely not recognize a operated from a natural pussy.

Sponsor74
07-13-07, 23:13
To operate a pussy on a ladyboy is standard. If somebody can't recognize a LB than he will most likely not recognize a operated from a natural pussy.

Once again this topic and I hope this time the users of this Forum don’t misunderstand me like last time. I have some experiences with the women around Soi Nana but last trip I had a bad experience and only in the room I realize my wrong choose: I chose a Katoy!!!.

Therefore, again my question: could the ID help to identify these people? Or can they make copies or fake ID too? Please advice the best way to recognize them in order to avoid my last very bad experience. And I mean not the body details because with the excellent hospital there in Bangkok they can make miracles in the bodies of these people, but what about the official documents?

Fish N Chips
07-13-07, 23:41
We go to Thailand; we're just looking for some honest entertainment and fun. Right? Unfortunately the entertainment is not always as honest as it should be...therefore you must always be on your guard against these "creatures of the night". As much as it hurts the male ego to say this some of them are quite beautiful and have more sex appeal than Brooke Burke oil wrestling a midget. There doesn't seem to be any certain areas that they congregate in, they mix right in with the real woman and are maybe more aggressive in locking you in with their charms. I spent a considerable amount of my time in the Nana Plaza area drinking and relaxing at the Golden Bar located on the "stoop" of the Nana Hotel. While we sat at our tables overlooking the street women would parade themselves in front of us vying for our attention. One in particular caught my eye...she had perfect lifted breasts, a thick waist with a nice bubble ass, streaked blonde hair, a beautiful face and she was wearing a short red dress and open high heels that looked more appropriate for a night of salsa dancing in Cuba. We made eye contact and I probably winked at her or some shit, either way the chick that I was hanging out with smacked my leg (not from jealousy) and asked what I was doing. I said that I wanted to talk to the hottie coming my way...that's when the girl I was with broke my heart and told me that it was really a man! At first I thought she was telling stories but as I watched, really watched, this woman approach I noticed the face was a little too angular, the stride a little too purposeful and "she" was bigger than most of the girls out there. I pulled a face and made some kind of rude gesture towards the imposter, he knew the jig was up but still batted his eyelashes at me and giggled as he strolled past looking for his next customer/victim. That was my first loathsome interaction with the famed lady-boys but not my last! Another time I was trolling through the Nana Entertainment Plaza looking for a companion for the evening. It was getting late and my standards were falling by the minute when I came upon a gorgeous little thing standing next to one of the open bars. She could have been a mix of Asian and Latina, dark hair and skin, nice sloping breasts and ass, a Latina face and a pair of librarian's glasses that completed her look totally...not sleazy but she could be if you made the animal come out you know? I caught her eye and smiled, she smiled back and motioned for me to join her, not being shy I wasted no time sliding up next to her. She scooted up closer to me and put her hand on my leg, this was it! I was taking her back to my room for sure! I said, "Hey, I like your glasses...very sexy" and she responded back in her best Barry White "impression" "Thank you, how are you doing tonight?" I jumped back and let out an involuntary curse! It was a dude! It laughed at this like it was the best joke ever...needless to say I didn't think it was too funny and I continued on my search. The problem with these imposters is that it is extremely difficult to tell if they are really women. I was saved from the second one because of the voice but that is the only thing that will help you catch on. Plastic surgery and sex changes are very affordable in Thailand (Bumrungrad Hospital is right down the street from Nana Plaza). These "guys" really feel they are women trapped in a man's body so they go and get their Jacobs cut off and have a hole manufactured instead. They take the estrogen and grow tits and do the makeup and hair and practice being a female until you can hardly tell them apart! Needless to say these people are extremely messed up in the head and I have heard stories of them chasing men down the street with knives because the man insulted their claim of "femininity"! The best advice I could give for when you are duped on the street by one is to laugh it off and keep on looking for your next piece of tail. If you find out after you got it on with one...well just go ahead and slit your wrists after you toss it out the hotel window! For now this is your partner Joe saying wrap it up and keep on the lookout!

Once again this topic and I hope this time the users of this Forum don’t misunderstand me like last time. I have some experiences with the women around Soi Nana but last trip I had a bad experience and only in the room I realize my wrong choose: I chose a Katoy!!!.

Therefore, again my question: could the ID help to identify these people? Or can they make copies or fake ID too? Please advice the best way to recognize them in order to avoid my last very bad experience. And I mean not the body details because with the excellent hospital there in Bangkok they can make miracles in the bodies of these people, but what about the official documents?

DG69
07-13-07, 23:51

I don't understand why some people can't recognize a LB by look. I don't find it difficult to recognize a LB. Not only by look, also from behaviour and body language. I admit that once when I was first or second time in Thailand when I was in Phuket I went with a LB to her Appartment. I knew that she is a LB, but she was so sexy that I disavow this.
So, I went to her appartment. In that time in Phuket (15 years ago) it was also a signe that she is not a usual girl. Because girls don't took customer to their appartments. Well, at the end I wasn't able to have sex with the LB. The imagination that she was before a he was just to daunting for me.

Mr Enternational
07-14-07, 01:24
I was trolling through the Nana Entertainment Plaza looking for a companion for the evening. It was getting late and my standards were falling by the minute when I came upon a gorgeous little thing standing next to one of the open bars. She could have been a mix of Asian and Latina, dark hair and skin, nice sloping breasts and ass, a Latina face and a pair of librarian's glasses that completed her look totally...not sleazy but she could be if you made the animal come out you know? I caught her eye and smiled, she smiled back and motioned for me to join her, not being shy I wasted no time sliding up next to her. She scooted up closer to me and put her hand on my leg, this was it! I was taking her back to my room for sure! I said, "Hey, I like your glasses...very sexy" and she responded back in her best Barry White "impression" "Thank you, how are you doing tonight?" I jumped back and let out an involuntary curse! It was a dude! It laughed at this like it was the best joke ever...The best advice I could give for when you are duped on the street by one is to laugh it off and keep on looking for your next piece of tail.

As I have said before, maybe it is just my luck (because I don't look intimidating or anything), but anytime I am around Soi Nana and I find myself cozying up to a person who I think is a woman but really isn't, they have always had the courtesy to inform me immediately after the greeting. Afterwhich, in all politeness I may still hold a conversation with them. I agree with FNC's best advice about laughing it off. Keep in mind that they are people with feelings too and that everyone is out there for whatever is their personal pleasure; wheather it be BBJ, anal, katoey, or whatever.

Last time I was in BKK, I remember seeing an older gentleman in the lobby of the NaNa about 4am with two obvious katoeys. He was just as proud as could be. He had a look as if he had just won the lottery. Me and another guy who was sitting on the couches could not figure out if he had his beer goggles on or what. But I think it was just his thing and at that moment he didn't care who knew it.

One last piece of advice. If you still can't figure out the female from the pseudo-female, don't be afraid to grab a handful of crotch before going back to your room. The females will understand.

Forever69
07-14-07, 05:21
Rather than checking id's I would suggset to simply ask the person before dragging them to your room. This way you have all the rights to put them out the door later without payment should it become neccessary. Just don't throw them out the window, it is considered impolite. While some of them really look very convincing from far away a general give away is that they dress in a way any (in)decent thai girl would not in public.

Here a little practise link:

http://hemaleorshemale.com/

Just talk to them, but be aware also that a lot of them are pickpockets.

And if you cannot tell the difference between one and the other what do you care anyway?

Admin
07-14-07, 17:21
Greetings Everyone,

The purpose of this thread is to collect everyone's advice and tips on how to identify transvestites so that in the future, whenever someone on the forum asks the eternal question "How can I tell if it's a transvestite?", we can simply refer them to this thread.

This way we can avoid discussing these details and listening to these nauseating stories over and over again.

Thanks,

Jackson

Fish N Chips
07-14-07, 23:31
First if there taller then a normal TG you need to look further:

Second you must check the Adams apple, almost got duped once but caught that, lucky me:

Third check the wrist & ankle for a larger then normal TG size:

If you are still wondering and are confused after making two of the above three checks, RUN, run long, run hard, run fast!!! There are far to many HOT chicks out there to waist time mucking about with a question.

Stay Safe

I don't think so she is or she was a LB, I spend with her antire day. Look at the pictures.

Dodger Bulldog
07-14-07, 23:57
Second you must check the Adams apple, almost got duped once but caught that, lucky meIt is just an old wives' tail that females do not have Adam's apples.

An Adam's apple is simply one's larynx, or voice box. While typically thicker and thus more noticeable in most (not all) males, women have them also, of course.

You can find photos of many slender women and often see their Adam's apples, e.g., Julia Roberts, Cameron Diaz, Anne Coulter, Paris Hilton, etc.

If you turn down anyone who has a visible Adam's apple you will be passing by lots of attractive, slender, young females.

On the other hand, if you are willing to have sex with everyone whose Adam's apple does not show, you will make the mistake of screwing lots of fat old men.

DB

Kinda Nasty
07-15-07, 02:29
By far the simplest method of detection is their aggressiveness. If you're walking down Sukhumvit in the late evening and a 'girl' immediately approaches you as you walk by ignoring 'her' and starts saying hello and even touches you with her hand, there's essentially a 100% certainty she's a katoey aka ladyboy without you otherwise having to even glance at her appearance or notice her odd not quite feminine voice.

NicFrenchy
07-15-07, 04:52
Here's the safest advice :

If you ever have a slight doubt, move on and get someone else.

There are more than enough ladies in Thailand to worry over a single person's gender ;)

Tiger 888
07-15-07, 09:48
Here's the safest advice :

If you ever have a slight doubt, move on and get someone else.

There are more than enough ladies in Thailand to worry over a single person's gender ;)I heard that a woman can open her elbow more than 180 degrees, whereas a man can't. Anyone to confirm or oppose? The safest option is to count the ribs.

Member #2041
07-16-07, 08:08
By far the simplest method of detection is their aggressiveness. If you're walking down Sukhumvit in the late evening and a 'girl' immediately approaches you as you walk by ignoring 'her' and starts saying hello and even touches you with her hand, there's essentially a 100% certainty she's a katoey aka ladyboy without you otherwise having to even glance at her appearance or notice her odd not quite feminine voice.

Or as I like to say, if it sounds like a duck, it's a duck. I agree that the voice is a good clue. Another really good clue is the general muscle and bone structure of the pelvis and upper thighs. Guys and katoeys have different upper thighs than do ladies, and real ladies walk differently.

Animby
07-16-07, 13:54
If somebody can't recognize a LB than he will most likely not recognize a operated from a natural pussy.A well designed vagina will be pretty much indistinguishable (visually) from a natural one. I'm a physician (not a surgeon) and have seen a dozen or so. Those done 10 or 15 years ago tend to be fairly easy to identify externally while newer techniques (and I understand the good gender surgeons in BKK use all the newest procedures) will pass all but the most careful exam.

Internally, if you know what you're feeling for, you can usually tell but I hear the latest procedures are even approximating the internal anatomy.

Although not a sure give away (since a sleight-of-hand application is possible) is to look for lubrication. If "she's" dry as a bone even after your best foreplay then she probably a he.

Or my ex-wife.

Animby
07-16-07, 14:12
The safest option is to count the ribs.Sorry, Tiger. Men and women have exactly the same number of ribs. I've heard of some surgeons removing a bottom rib to emphasize the waist (some women used to do that, too) but that's not too common.

Voice? Not a sure thing. SOme girls have low voices. Some have gravelly voices. Some lady-boys have beautiful voices. I have a good lady friend who says she is sometimes mistaken for a trannie because of her voice. I can promise you she is all lady.

Thighs? Well, maybe early on, but after a while of hormone treatments and learning to walk in lady shoes, probably not as good barometer.

Since women tend to have a wider pelvis (so they can deliver babies) and flat behinds, a narrow set of hips and a bubble butt might indicate a masculine history. But that is certainly not a sure thing, either!

I have to agree with previous statements: if you're not sure, ask. I doubt any real working girl will be so offended she sends you packing and a lady-boy will probably be flattered that you're not sure. A katoey will probably not lie to you. If she says she a lady and you're still not sure, ask a lady you are sure of. The girls know. Or, better yet, move on.

Tiger 888
07-17-07, 06:23
Sorry, Tiger. Men and women have exactly the same number of ribs. ...Then I must have fallen victim of a myth. I am not a doctor, so I am sure you know better.

DG69
07-17-07, 21:21
Then I must have fallen victim of a myth. I am not a doctor, so I am sure you know better.

I guess you refer to the Bible were is written that God makes the women from a rib of Adam. ;-) That would mean a men has a rib less than a woman. roflmao

Tiger 888
07-18-07, 10:13
I guess you refer to the Bible were is written that God makes the women from a rib of Adam. ;-) That would mean a men has a rib less than a woman. roflmaoYEs, and there was a show on German TV some time ago, where a guy said that he coinsideres taking his rib a theft, and that something resulting from a theft could never be perfect.

And it was an unrecognzed joke anyway, because how would you possibly be able to count soneone's ribs.

MarcoStraight
07-18-07, 12:04
A way how to identify a kathoey could be checking vagina's secretion.
If you take a girl and her pussy will be wet so it's 100 % a she.
Kathoey's fake vagina never get wet . Problem is that sometime girls don't get wet either..... :(

Tiger 888
07-18-07, 13:46
A way how to identify a kathoey could be checking vagina's secretion.
If you take a girl and her pussy will be wet so it's 100 % a she.
Kathoey's fake vagina never get wet . Problem is that sometime girls don't get wet either..... :(That is, as is counting the ribs, far too close I would ever want to get to a kathoey.

MarcoStraight
07-18-07, 14:38
Few simple advices for Thailand newcomers:

Most of the time kathoeys walk around together expecially in Pattaya where they have to be care about Police so this could be a good way to recognize 'em. If you see a beautiful suspicious girl walking around with some unmistakable kathoey: be careful.

In Pattaya they are not allowed in Marine Disco while they can easily go to Tony's disco and Lucifer disco. Most of the regular go-go bars in Bangkok don't allowed kathoeys except for the King's Corner (mark this name )in Patpong.

In Soi Nana there are few go-go bars on the first level where kathoey are the majority while most of the go-go bars on low ground are strictly girls only.

Most of the time kathoeys have that typical "top model walking" as they try to hide masculine kind of walking so all the time you see a "she" walking like Naomi Campbell or Claudia Shiffer it could be an "he" as well.

And finally all the time you see any girl with a stunning body coming to you begging for a 500 bath short time. Not a female!

MS

NicFrenchy
07-19-07, 05:28
Wow, some of the posts are very entertaining.

What's next? Are we going to have to put a finger up their assholes?

DG69
07-19-07, 06:58
Wow, some of the posts are very entertaining.

What's next? Are we going to have to put a finger up their assholes?

To messure the temperature I guess..... ;-)

But, I really don't understand how some guys have difficulties to see if a somebody is a LB.

Finrod
07-19-07, 22:52
Here are some other clues I haven't seen noted in this thread:

Take a look at "her" hands. Male hands may not always be bigger than female hands, but they are usually constructed differently. That is, a man's hands tend to be more squarish and stand off from the wrists, this is most noticeable at the thumbs. A woman's hands will tend to be slimmer so that it looks more streamlined from her forearm to her fingertips. Plastic surgery can do a lot, but I'm not sure they've gotten that far yet.

Take a look at "her" shoulders. Though there is a lot of variation here: male shoulders generally tend to be wider than female shoulders. Look at the proportion between the shoulders and the body. Not a whole lot plastic surgery can do with this.

Take a look at "her" tummy. This is a lot less foolproof, but it might work for older "she's" as men collect their fat there while women will distribute their fat over more of their bodies.

After taking note of the other tips in this thread and these too, if you are still fooled, only experience will take care of that. If you see enough of these people, you will start to pick it up. After awhile, you should be able to tell even the best-looking katoeys apart from the real thing without having to talk to them.

Thpon
07-21-07, 01:06
Well trying to spot a ladyboy huh, not so easy except for the ones who have a beard or moustache..

I have lived in thailand for 20 years or so now and am constantly amused at some of the differing views on spotting a ladyboy that guys come up with. I have had them working on my bars, have some as personal friends, have seen the transformation of young guys to what a lot of people would see as lovely women so i can say i know a little of the subject.

The best advice i have read so far is by "NicFrenchy", if in doubt move on!!!.

The advice by "Animby" and "MarcoStraight" is good but still not a hundred per cent right and by the way if you get to that stage of checking you are already too late.

I have seen and also know to talk too a couple of ladyboys that would stop traffic in europe but looking at their hands, listening to their voice, counting their ribs, checking for an adams apple, checking their muscle density would convince you further that they are women as you cannot tell.

Do what everyone else does and listen to your gut if it tells you it's time to move on then do otherwise your date may turn out to have a bigger dick than you and thats really not funny.

Good luck and lets be carefull out there.

Daddy07
07-21-07, 03:43
Well trying to spot a ladyboy huh, not so easy...

Lots of great advise here, but I think the best way to find out is to simply ask politely ... or say to the person in question ... "I want a girl." -- (/pom _yaak dai poo /ying ^na ^kraup)

El Frances
07-24-07, 23:27
Well, as long as you don't know he (she) is a ladyboy, it's fine! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Accidentalpunter
07-26-07, 16:19
Hi,

One (as such, weird) thing I've always noticed that clearly distinguishes male and female anatomy is knee structure ie. how the knee area looks.

Men have bulkier knees, with the kneecap showing much more clearly than on women. I don't know if you've noticed this the same way I have or even if it's any absolute truth but I'd also look at knees.

Jungle Bluebird
07-26-07, 17:12
Sorry Thpon, just curious.

Big hands, feet in women do not necessarily identify ladymen. Can also be a genetic trait. After all, urbanization in Thailand has only recently been initiated on a big scale.

What I am curious about is any scaring, after guys had their sexual reassignment surgery. How would the scaring show?

JB

Well trying to spot a ladyboy huh, not so easy except for the ones who have a beard or moustache..

I have lived in thailand for 20 years or so now and am constantly amused at some of the differing views on spotting a ladyboy that guys come up with. I have had them working on my bars, have some as personal friends, have seen the transformation of young guys to what a lot of people would see as lovely women so i can say i know a little of the subject.

The best advice i have read so far is by "NicFrenchy", if in doubt move on!!!.

The advice by "Animby" and "MarcoStraight" is good but still not a hundred per cent right and by the way if you get to that stage of checking you are already too late.

I have seen and also know to talk too a couple of ladyboys that would stop traffic in europe but looking at their hands, listening to their voice, counting their ribs, checking for an adams apple, checking their muscle density would convince you further that they are women as you cannot tell.

Do what everyone else does and listen to your gut if it tells you it's time to move on then do otherwise your date may turn out to have a bigger dick than you and thats really not funny.

Good luck and lets be carefull out there.

Duniawala
07-26-07, 22:20
It is incredible that the amount of discussions on whether somebody is a ladyboy or not. This week saw a show on HBO called Hookers of Hawaii (or something like that). Anyway, they showed a blonde convert complete with remade vagina who looked so real (showed her totally nude including closeups) that I can challenge anyone to spot 'her'.

In my experience, whenever I had doubts I always asked straight upfront. All of them answered honestly. So fellow mongers, just ask unless your hobby is to gossip and discuss just for conversations sake.

And even if you land up with a LB so what. You just saw one more dick. Just kick them out of the room. I don't understand the amount of homophobia going around. Being with a gay doesn't make you gay does it. It only makes you a bi-sexual. :)

For the record, in case anyone had questions. No I haven't done it with an LB. Although on my first visit to LOS, I was in a bar in a Pattaya with my girl when these two gorgeous women dropped in. When I called them over, my girl warned me they were LBs. I was naive and had no idea what a LB was at that time. My girl saved me the day.

Bnlee2
07-26-07, 23:05
Hey guys.

here is a sure way to determine if you encounter a TV/LB or whatever. Take them to a well lite quiet corner. yank down their pants, and if you find a dick swinging between their legs..... whamo.. you got a TV/LB or whatever.

This method never fails. 100% fool proof. money backed guarantee..

just my two cents on this subject and final appearance on this thread.

please guys...DONOT PM me on blow by blow methods.

Giotto
07-27-07, 01:43
Hey guys.

here is a sure way to determine if you encounter a TV/LB or whatever. Take them to a well lite quiet corner. yank down their pants, and if you find a dick swinging between their legs.....
Bnlee2,

And if you don't find a dick he is a woman? Man, you don't have any idea...

Such a nonsense. Completely confusing for newbies.

Giotto

Happy Bigamist
07-27-07, 03:27
The simplest way with Thais is to say you want to fuck them up the ass. The answer tells. Pretend you want a ladyboy and you will find out. Then backpeddle. Or bend over.

Jungle Bluebird
07-27-07, 07:27
Sorry guys. Yes surely a dick would give him away. But how many of us had sex with lady boys who had 'sexual re-assignment surgery'. I.e. no dick!

So, if I am the owner of a massage place, would I care if my most popular investment is a guy or girl? Surely not. It all comes down on ROI. Remember lady boys are known to give excellent head. Surely a draw for the monger community.

Never discussed this with a cosmetic surgeon, but there must be genital indication/evidence of some sort.

Here something to ponder about: http://www.chet-plasticsurgery.com/Srs_main.html

Now, as some of you claim to be such experts, I am curious to learn more details :-)

JB

Animby
07-29-07, 10:29
Someone below accused me of not being copletely correct in what I have stated. Wish he'd have mentioned what I said that was wrong. However, I will tell you one thing I did say that is incorrect. According to a plastic surgeon friend of mine in California, it IS possible to retain some self-lubrication in some cases! And, it is completely possible for a lady boy to surreptitiously slip in a little lubrication while you are reviewing your notes on what to look for.

I have seen some boy/girls that I could not identify visually as gender reassigned individuals. And I've examined vaginas that I knew were fake but I couldn't easily see the differences even with them flat on their backs, legs in the stirrups and bright lights focused. The surgical techniques have advanced tremendously in the last decade or so. With the speculum inserted, the interior does look different. When was the last time you brought a speculum to the bedroom. And would you know what to look for?

And Thailand has some of the world's finest gender reassignment surgeons. The limiting factor is often how much money the individual can afford to pay for his new genitalia. The scarring someone asked about is artfully concealed within the "natural" folds of tissue. Plastic surgeons are expert at making almost invisible scars.

Big hands, feet, knees? Are suspect methods of identification but may be hints. Fat deposits? Can be altered easily and cheaply.

My surgeon friend tells me that most vaginal pouches are just straight and don't have the natural curve of the female vagina. And almost no surgeon bothers to construct an artificial cervix.

But, if you've gotten so far as to use these methods of identification, then he/she has already earned the money you might as well take what you can get and pray that boys really do know what men like better than women.

One quick story. I was at Mae Sae this weekend and saw a very drunk Aussie cowboy with a cute but easily identifiable ladyboy on his arm. Whether the Aussie knew what he had or not, I don't know. I'd bet he didn't see his future bed partner scratching his pubes with some ferocity through the skirt. I suspect that, by now, the cowboy is not only scratching his head but his crotch and wondering why his ass hurts so much.

Jungle Bluebird
07-30-07, 10:08
Thanks Animby

There we go, it's all clear now :-) Mind you must investigate now on the probability of an artificial cervix.

Ref.: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cervix

JB

My surgeon friend tells me that most vaginal pouches are just straight and don't have the natural curve of the female vagina. And almost no surgeon bothers to construct an artificial cervix.

Animby
07-30-07, 16:57
Mind you must investigate now on the probability of an artificial cervix.I'm not a surgeon, just an old country general practitioner who took a detour through New York City.

As I understand it, the tissue from the penis is inverted to form a tunnel that becomes the vaginal pouch (thanks to a fluid-filled balloon that helps it achieve it's final form). So, an artificial cervix would simply be surgical scarring and perhaps a cartilage (or plastic) implant to give the shape and feel of a cervix near the back of the new vaginal vault.

That construction would be a real challenge when there is so much else going on and would serve no real purpose in the gender reassignment and, thus, an unnecessary risk to the patient.

Fun, no?

BionicMan
07-30-07, 23:21
Seen that there are nearly 40 messages in one month, look like that this subject - still limited at "is she a he or a she" and the surronding topics - draws some sort of interest.

Eventhough if limited at the Thai Forum.
We all know the shemale (and all the humanity that this short term can group) are pretty well represented in the P4P scene in Asia (Philippines, S'pore to mention a couple for all), as well as in other araes of the world.

No doubt Jackson wants to keep things under control and within certain rules, so my comments are not meant to instigate a revolution. By all means!
The debate so far shows that the issue might draw some interest.
And it does draw in reality of life since the good market the ladyboys can find around.

So what about a specific thread only for the major countries where these are popular?

It might contradict the basic rule (men<--->women inter-action), but we all know sometime rules can be amended with the consent of the ruler!

Happy Bigamist
07-31-07, 05:29
"Here something to ponder about: http://www.chet-plasticsurgery.com/Srs_main.html"

I followed the link as suggested. Having spent a day squirming, I returned to this site and read Animby's post. From both, it becomes very obvious that the need to become a woman far outweights other considerations with these people. When one considers the cost of proper and "safe" surgery in the local currency and salary scale, this becomes more obvious.

When we accept the life of rejection that lies ahead of these people (excepting those who marry and are happy with a rich recluse), when we accept the many medical complications, the effects of age and wear and tear, the need for further operations on the butt, hips, Adam's apple etc etc, it is best to run a mile from them. There is no happy ending with these people.

Staying some way sober, chatting to them in advance, using common sense and having a good hotel security system cuts out 99% of the problems. However, a casual stroll around Pattaya or similar places shows these people are much in demand.

I haven't figured out whether Animby's is the most informed and scariest post here.

Taken together, they give food for thought and reasons for caution.

Jungle Bluebird
07-31-07, 18:49
Loads of issues attached to this. Surely, transsexuals are in a true fix. What is important to me, is how for gods sake can I differentiate the true from fake. Truth is, one cannot. It also does not help that in wicked Thai society katoys are often celebrated. The more feminine they look, the better.

I am quite sure that many of us engaged (unknowingly) with katoys.

JB

Happy Bigamist
08-01-07, 08:21
Just how good are tgs at kickboxing? Not that I personally want to find out but inquiring minds etc.

A doctor told me many years ago our sex choice is decided by when we are 2 years of age. Many but by no means all of the katoeys are big and tough. I reckon they have too much not too little male testerone and they are time bombs with short fuses.

Soi 6 has many shemales well over 6 foot, with artificial implants and god know what. They remind me of that big rooster in Walt Disney and I never liked that rooster. Scary Soi 6.

The muscle tone vanishes with hormones but if they do implants, the muscle tone stays.

MarcoStraight
08-01-07, 15:33
Just how good are tgs at kickboxing? Not that I personally want to find out but inquiring minds etc.

A doctor told me many years ago our sex choice is decided by when we are 2 years of age. Many but by no means all of the katoeys are big and tough. I reckon they have too much not too little male testerone and they are time bombs with short fuses.

Soi 6 has many shemales well over 6 foot, with artificial implants and god know what. They remind me of that big rooster in Walt Disney and I never liked that rooster. Scary Soi 6.

The muscle tone vanishes with hormones but if they do implants, the muscle tone stays.

You better look at this my friend.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn5dXruIo5Q&mode=related&search=

We all have to be careful with katoeys...

Naked Gunz
08-01-07, 16:10
If it looks to good to be true, it surely is...
I was fooled for a quick minute in Kings in Bangkok.
I realized my Thai Playmate had a surprise if I took her home.

DanTheMan
08-01-07, 18:34
I've had a crack at a few before. One was pre-op, the others post op. I prefer post op. Only got oral off the pre op. I've got no complaints. Some of them are hotter than the women there, and I am a big fan of Thai women.

The huge silicon breasts get me all the time!

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I can pick a ladyboy a mile away! I went to Kings Castle with a BG I hooked up with a few times on a couple of trips and she suggested we go there and suss out the Ladyboys. Even she was surprised how good I was at picking them.....I'm sorry but I had to gloat:)

Happy Bigamist
08-02-07, 15:32
I've had a crack at a few before. One was pre-op, the others post op. I prefer post op. Only got oral off the pre op. I've got no complaints. Some of them are hotter than the women there, and I am a big fan of Thai women.

The huge silicon breasts get me all the time!

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I can pick a ladyboy a mile away! I went to Kings Castle with a BG I hooked up with a few times on a couple of trips and she suggested we go there and suss out the Ladyboys. Even she was surprised how good I was at picking them. I'm sorry but I had to gloat:)And did you reciprocate? I guess if fantasies are your thing. But the consensus seems to be these creatures bring nasty shocks and exotic diseases with them. If thye are a step down from blow job bars, they must be warehouses for exotic and erotic diseases.

DanTheMan
08-06-07, 12:26
No I didn't reciprocate. Its not my thing. I did it out of curiosity, and thats been quelled.

Really when you look at the big picture, any WG, TG, whatever over this part of the world is a warehouse for exotic and erotic diseases. Lets face it, these diseases don't discriminate.

Animby
08-06-07, 16:40
really when you look at the big picture, any wg, tg, whatever over this part of the world is a warehouse for exotic and erotic diseases. lets face it, these diseases don't discriminate.huh? exotic, maybe. i’m an old doc with a lot of experience in “exotic” diseases (i’ve worked in some odd countries) and i like a disease that is interesting and challenging. but i have yet to find one i considered erotic! (i remember in med school thinking how erotic it would be do to do my gynecology rotation. trust me, it was not!)

any prostitute anywhere in the world, not just thailand, dan, is going to bring a wheel-of-fortune opportunity to encounter all sorts of nasties from an itchy crotch to drug resistant tb. i remember when we were all so worried we might catch herpes! front cover of time, for heaven’s sake. now, hiv, hepb. your chances may be “better” to come in contact with these things in the developing world but you can easily find them home-grown, too. and that’s why, elsewhere on this forum, we find continual advice to follow safe sex guidelines and withering reproach to the members who ride bareback into canyon country.

i suspect the bigamist meant because the ladyboys traditionally occupy a world of backstreet and alley sensuality with little or no worries about safe sex, they become repositories for bacterial and viral deadlies. but, tit: this is thailand. the rules are different here. i have no studies, no statistics at my fingertips but i do have observations and my observation is that ladyboys are pretty well accepted here. i suspect they frequent back alleys no more than other prostitutes do and i suspect they, as a group, can get pretty much the same good medical care as any working girl.

the prevalence of stds in a population is usually a function of promiscuity, i.e. the more you screw the more likely you are to be infected. ergo, it might seem since more females serve as prostitutes they would provide the best chances for contracting a drippy dick. however, there is a perception that ladyboys are less likely to use protection or seek medical care. i’m not sure that’s true, anymore. i doubt you’ll find many hookers in this country – male or female – who will say no if you demand a no condom entry.

i will not judge anyone’s sexual preferences. (not true: i have a hard time with ****s.) but i will say: if your choice is male or female, clinic clean or garbage pale dirty, barely legal or approaching retirement – wear a condom! while not foolproof, there is no single thing you can do, other than practice abstinence, that will protect you more. end of sermon.

M P Lurker
08-07-07, 00:12
Loads of issues attached to this. Surely, transsexuals are in a true fix. What is important to me, is how for gods sake can I differentiate the true from fake. Truth is, one cannot. It also does not help that in wicked Thai society katoys are often celebrated. The more feminine they look, the better.

I am quite sure that many of us engaged (unknowingly) with katoys.

JB
I don't know about others but I nearly went with one by accident some years ago when trying to get 2 girls. Only one was genuine. Fortunately relized the mistake on the way to my Hotel so quickly cancelled and wouldn't explain why.

What I don't quite understand is what sort of man wants a Gatoey regularly?
Is he a bi-sexual or what? I mean most of us are conditioned to be repulsed by a guy, with or without the dick.

I believe in very careful examination of pussy before licking it to be sure it cannot be fake.

Sex with the lights very low is a real bad idea.

I like girls with baby stretch marks . It helps to be sure.

Can hormones cause big nipples to grow?

Piper1
08-07-07, 00:14
I believe in very careful examination of pussy before licking it to be sure it cannot be fake. If not, you might have to change your name from ML to DL. :D

Minimus
08-07-07, 03:51

I'll start off by saying there are a hell of a lot of people who will find out this first hand before ME, but in Pattaya last month I was reading one of the city tourism guides. One of the stories, dealt with the topic of this thread and the author told a story how years before took a kathoey home and didn't find out until a very passionate moment.

Apparently the author said the wrong thing and despite being trained in martial arts, got kicked in the head 3 times by his erstwhile lover before he knew what was going on and before he was able to respond with a kick that he said meant business.

Man I love Pattaya. Can you think of any other city (perhaps outside of Angeles) that would have an article advising how to avoid taking a LB when you inevitably sleep with a hooker?

Happy Bigamist
08-07-07, 06:04
Can hormones cause big nipples to grow?Hormones make the dick shrink. The wiser and deadlier tgs will get implants and God knows what else done to them so big nipples are not a signal. Look at the monsters selling themselves on craigslist to verify that.

That bring me to Minimus' point. Lots of these tgs are much bigger, tougher and "manlier" than us. They have seriously crossed wires. There are guys built like Mike Tyson and with the attitude of Mike Tyspn who regard themselves as women. Now, if that is not dangerous territory, what is?

M P Lurker
08-07-07, 11:23
If not, you might have to change your name from ML to DL. :D
Nice one mate :-) I'm glad you abbreviated it to sound nicer to the ears.
I never could bring myself to order that drink C. S. Cowboy, but luckily they say its a ladies drink really with very swweet butterscotch.
Now a "long hard screw against the wall" is something (a drink) that can be ordered without too much embarassment.

Animby
08-14-07, 05:36
I hadn't thought of this but, in the news today, I see the national identity card shows the person's birth sex and, as people are supposed to be carrying their card at all times, here is a way to identify a transgendered person without sticking your nose into their privates looking for scars or caressing their throats looking for a suspicious adam's apple.

Now the bad news: they are discussing legislation to change this and allow post-surgical people to change their assigned gender on their ID cards.

Happy Bigamist
08-18-07, 03:04
I was reading those who have recently had their dicks removed and replaced with pussies are often very shy of their new holes. They give you a blow job and then insert your dick in when it is hard. So always insist on seeing the **** first.
Old hookers always like to give you a scrubdown first to examine your dick for disease tracks. Maybe examine her **** in advance for cock marks. As those operations are very expensive by Thai standards, "she" would have to be in a more upmarket joint to recoup her investment. so always insist on plenty of lights on foreplay. Also tell her you think she is a ladyboy and ask for anal. Moves like that give the game away.

PinkPearl
08-18-07, 16:17
I hadn't thought of this but, in the news today, I see the national identity card shows the person's birth sex and, as people are supposed to be carrying their card at all times, here is a way to identify a transgendered person without sticking your nose into their privates looking for scars or caressing their throats looking for a suspicious adam's apple.Exactly what on the card should we look for to identify a ladyboy?

I assume the card is in Thai.

M P Lurker
08-19-07, 17:11
Examine the pink, more than the card, which might be a forgery or a friend’s. Plus unless you speak Thai, the ladyboy and receptionist will fox you (assuming the place is ladyboy friendly).

You should also think why you object to ladyboys. If it is penis envy or a fear of being thought effeminate, just watch out first. Pattaya’s gay quarter is huge and much more profitable than the straight sector. Guys are traveling from all over the world to be pumped by these chicks with dicks. Many of the ladyboys make more than the girls and the Tiffany’s types often have to hire replacements to keep up with the thriving demand for their dicks.

If you stay sober, if you have a good hotel, if you chat to them first, if you inquire about anal, golden and [CodeWord135] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord135) before picking them up, you will soon know if you will eat fuck meat or be fuck meat.

Happy BigAmissed,

Please read the rules of this Forum. You could easily be banned from the Forum for your last post. This thread is about Ladyboy AVOIDANCE only.
We don't want to read the sickening sruff you posted.

Happy Bigamist
08-20-07, 01:37
I had two posts in a row, one of which you quoted in full. This thread is to help identify transexuals/.transvestites and I think my two posts have helped a lot in that.

First off, I gave a link to a freak who is selling itself/herself in London. I am unsure if this is a photoshop job or not. No matter, there are groups want to get you into freaky situations. I do not want to be in the same vicinity of fraks like this or anyone who frequents these freaks as I don't need the hassle.

The only place I have seen anything like this is Bangkok and Pattaya. Judging from Craigslist and from the relevant parts of Bangkok and Pattaya, there is plenty of demand for grotesque creatures like this.

The problem for readers of this site is the lineball decisions, the oes who may or may not be TGs/TVs/GGs. My solution and the one you object to is very simple and is best done in stages. First, stay away from their feeding grounds. That includes Nana Parking lot, the dark late nighte spots of Sukhumvit Road and Beach Road, Boyztown etc. Then, if you are in a mixed place with a dubious specimen, be sober and ask leading questions. There is no other way and you should not pretend otherwise.
Many hotels ban ladyboys because they are magpies. But many others, short time places in particular, will leave them in and will side with the home team against you. When we consider that the pink dolar is bigger than the straight one in Pattaya, this should be obvious.

The two most lucrative sex areas in Pattaya are around Boyztown and the area off Walking St catering to the gays and straight Arabs. So, if you go into that area, the ladyboys, not you, are the house. The best advice, when in doubt, is to follow my advice. Stay sober, talk dirty and bail out if they are on for dirty sex. Any other advice most likely will lead to something you don't want to report here.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

BionicMan
08-20-07, 10:20
Check this creature out. Unless this is a photoshop job, which I strongly suspect, there are a lot of weird guys out there.

http://london.craigslist.org/ers/399495798.html

If this creature is nt a ticking time bomb, what is? This psecimen is useful as it shows what depraved sickos are out there. Assuming it isn ot a photoshop job.

Indeed, HB, that looks unreal!
the forearm is even smaller than the "tool", so I would not even take that into consideration as a sign of how pervert people might be.
The only perversion is in the building up that image, lol.
All the rest is so unreal and nonsense...
My fuel for the thoughts.

M P Lurker
08-20-07, 11:32
I had two posts in a row, one of which you quoted in full. This thread is to help identify transexuals/.transvestites and I think my two posts have helped a lot in that.

To be Honest I didn't read what you wrote in full. A small amount was puke material already to me.

You may be trying to be satirically funny, and some may even enojoy it.
However my reading of the Forum rules suggests that sexual acts that are not between man and women are not to be discussed as this is not a forum for guys who like guys or at least not full women.

Jackson can correct me if I'm wrong. Perhaps its not my job to warn people about the rules.

Happy Bigamist
08-20-07, 13:28
To be Honest I didn't read what you wrote in full. ..However my reading of the Forum rules suggests that sexual acts that are not between man and women are not to be discussed as this is not a forum for guys who like guys or at least not full women.I would respectfully suggest in future you read reports in full before flaming. And, while you're at it, read the name of the thread. You might also have a look at your own quirky posts. Jackson started this thread because almost any time a photo is uploaded, dickheads question whether it is a shemale or female. Many others ask about how to avoid shemales. I am adding my contribution and I see nothing funny in it. A quick read of Pattaya News shows these creatures are not funny. They are forever up on assault and battery charges. Some of this may be scapegoating the way Spaniards blame Moroccans for eveything. But a lot of it is not. Crime is a male thing and these shemale dudes are males.

Others have warned about Adam's apples. But the richer or crazier ones have them removed. And lots of guys - and most middle aged farangs - don't have pronounced Adam's apples. Your advice runs: if you end up sucking a dick, it is a shemale. My advice says: do your homewok, take your time and look for all problems, the biggest of which is bait and switch shemales. Those who follow my advice can rest easy after dumping their load into a LBFM.

I have found this thread useful. It confirms me in my abhorrence of these people. I still squirm thinking of the report of artificial pussies the doctor wrote. I find any advice steering me clear of guys who would put themselves through that shit very useful. I don't need the stress.

I don't need this stress either. I have a few freebies lined up over the next few days and then I am off on an extended P4P. All females, all young, all willing. They like me. I don't know why as I treat them like shit. But others must treat them worse.

Bionicman: Well spotted. I have a slightly different take on this. Just as with female escorts, I figure a lot of this is pimps saturating the market with false gimmicks and free ads. I have a good friend is a driver for female escorts. Their customers order the basic package until they see the bombshells. Then they fork over all the cash they have for extras. The women are tough as nails and much more ruthless than the LBFMs. He thought he had been round the block till he met them.

I guess what I am getting at is these types of threads are very useful in pointing out the dangers. Knowledge is all we have and, thinking over this, I figure the best places to stay are those that ban ladyboys and similar potential trouble makers.

It is impossible to ignore the Pink dollar in Pattaya and Jomtien as it is so powerful there. Though it cannot be ignored, it can be avoided. And that is the main lesson of this thread.

Animby
08-20-07, 16:40
Assuming it isn ot a photoshop job.Don't assume that. It's a very obvious photoshopping.

Happy Bigamist
09-03-07, 10:55
It is low season now in Pattaya and the ladyboys are physically lifting guys into their bars in Soi 6/1 and 2nd Road. Apparently they work the gym every day to keep in trim and look feminine. An early morning walk 5-am -7 am down 6-1 has them looking scary, not womanly.

The earlier photo is probably a Photoshop but guys who think like them (cutting their own dicks off) are not on the same plane as most of us.

The Pattaya Weekly news has a ladyboy warning as its lead story. Rents have to paid in low season too and now is the time the ladyboys have to roll you.

The females in Soi 6 and not mich to look at. Beach Road is cool till about midnight when the hags are moved on.

Steve Naive
11-06-07, 02:10
I've been to Nana a number of times. There are lots of katoeys there (especially in the back), and of course all around the area. Many of them make it obvious - like saying hello in a male voice. I can often tell the others. To the best of my knowledge, I have never taken a katoey (ladyboy).

I tried out a place in Nana I have always walked by - Lollipops. Ground floor, first place on the left. They are the ones that have a bunch of people lined up to get you to come in, including a girl and a dwarf at various times. I didn't even notice that they were part of that bar when I went in - I have walked by them so many times and gone somewhere else.

While having my usual drink there, I was quickly surrounded by two nice young girls who obviously like to work together. And of course I was watching the stage while talking to them.

There was one heartbreakingly beautiful lady on the corner of the stage, nearest the door. Pretty face, lightened reddish hair. I think she is #5 (I could have the number wrong!). But I never go for the best-looking lady in any place - because I usually get the worst service from the best-looking. Anyway, she was dancing about as sexy as you could want, showing tits, even a full crotch view.

I took one of the two I was sitting with back to my hotel. Later, having some food, she was talking about the honey - referred to this dancer as "him". What?! I said. She said, oops, supposed to be secret. Him take 4 farangs in one evening all the time. Obviously a post-op, as I'm sure I saw no equipment in the crotch view.

On another night, #47 came to sit with me. Not a stunner, but I could have sworn that this was a woman. But in putting my arm around her, resting on upper legs and backside, I noticed that she was unusually firm there. Muscular. Now I've never dated a track star, but this one really had me wondering. I can't say I found out for sure.

If anyone's around BKK cares to check these out and comment on what they see, I'd like to hear from you.

Bimbo Boy
11-06-07, 10:10
I found that what identifies Transvestites the best is the smell! Yes, the smell of a man. They may look like a woman, but they smell like a man.
When at the bar, smell their neck, below their ears. Or take their hands and smell their wrists, where the veins are visible (more transpiration).
For me this is a real turnoff. Beware of women with heavy perfume though ... it might be a decoy.
Regards.

Have It
11-07-07, 00:34
I recommend an hour in Stringfellows, Soi Yamamoto, Pattaya - if you can stomach it.

That will be the best lesson you can ever have to educate you in the ways and looks of a katoey.

Unfortunately for me, as a first timer to Pattaya a good few years ago now, I was led there by a couple of guys that I had a beer with in Tahitian Queen on Beach Road. I suppose they thought it would be funny to see my reaction. I admit, it did take a good couple of minutes for it to sink in, but I was amazed just how busy and popular that place was. I have never and will never entertain 'cock', but it was actually a pretty good atmosphere in there until some of the punters started to openly receive handjobs and blowjobs from the entertainment, it was time for a sharp exit, and left me questioning the mentality of the guys who took me there. It left a lasting impression on me and did actually help in spotting a Katoey. Watch out for them over accentuating everything they do.

John Euro
11-23-07, 16:20
I know a few guy’s, mainly first timers on LOS that have taken a Katoey back to there room and figured out to late what was wrong below the belt, I had situations where I thought, a great looking stunner from a distance but ones when closer to them or when talking you, you figure it’s a TS or LB, this means that we don’t have to blame only newbie’s for making that mistake or even some experienced guy’s for making a "almost mistake " on that one.

To prove that it is not always easy to see the differ, this true story that happen to me.

Some years ago I flew in to Tokyo, my Japanese partner picked me up from Narita late evening, long ride to the hotel, quick check in, dropping my gear in the room and a quick shower. In the lobby he was waiting for me to go out since we did not have a meeting next morning, knowing that most activity’s are closed after midnight in Tokyo I had no idea where he would take me for some fun this time. He drove till a Ropongi area and then walking somewhere in to a door below a closed shop that you never would find on your own. This was a cabaret type nightclub with a nice show, dancing and singing was going on it was actually quit a big place with stage and a bit dim lights, we had a seat in the dark back area that gave me a reasonable good look over the place. I came straight from the airplane this means, no alcohol and a fresh feeling because the shower and it was daytime for my body and this gives me the ability to think clear (something we all forget after a few drinks LOL).

I was seeing here and there some nice dressed Japanese business men receiving a BJ under there table and also some other things where from I was getting a bit a strange feeling and Yes guess what, when I was going to the bathroom (on purpose) I spotted a few Transvestites at some tables and this between all these great looking girls (some on stage even full naked) so good mixture. I told my guy, Nakamura San, something is wrong in this place, he: what do you mean? I said, a few of these nice looking girls are not girls some are men or TS. He told me, No, No John San, you are wrong, I said: don’t B. S. With me, you know me and I have been to long in Asia to know how to spot the difference between girls and LB or TS, then he said you know what? All of them are men or have been LB before, couldn’t believe it, some are to nice to be LB or TS, to confirm this he took me up to a table where the manger (Lady? ) was sitting and it looks like he knows here very well. He introduced me to here and explained here in Japanese what I was thinking, where I came from etc.

The Lady manger came up to talk to me, I could clearly see here almost grey chin looks like a bit beard coming trough as it was almost 02. 00 am and the Adam apple was another confirmation to me that He was a She, however good looking TS. She/he asked me if I spoke French and she told me she used to work many years in Paris in a 5 star club, I confirmed it and she started a conversation in some basic French with me, she invited me to join on here table and due to here French talking to me he/she get a lot of respect from the other guests at the table and I received in return full attention from the girls as being a special guest. Some girls are almost naked, I could see nice (silicone) tits and naked pussy as some Japanese guy’s are fondling around. I just guarantee you that these girls are so beautiful looking that I should have taken some with me to my room if my friend and the Mgr. Did not confirmed me twice that this are also LB or have been. Honestly I even could hardly keep my hands off them wile knowing for 100% it’s not a girl, then I needed my first double straight scotch to flush the shock trough and when sitting next to them I noticed by little details that this are ex LB.

The reason why it was so difficult to spot if it his are LB or ex LB is mainly because this joint was a expensive top level club with all kind of nationalities and mixtures in race and size, mainly from Asia, Latino’s and Europe and he/she Mgr. Explained me that most "girls " are having big sponsors and have undergo the best cosmetic surgery you can get, done the utmost to make it almost impossible to see that this have been a LB ones, even the voice was mostly ok but there behaviour was not that female or a bit overdone, so at the end you know for your self also what it was all about, doubts are taken away for me and you could see the whole show game with different eye’s now but sure, the Japanese men love to play with TS

When I left she/he gave me thick book from the Club about " how a men becomes a women " partly Japanese / English and from the pictures you can see how they can transform a good looking boy or Lady boy in to a (almost) perfect women. Isn’t it the same for all of us, the first time we walked at Nana plaza years ago, it must have been the same feeling as all newbie’s are having these day’s, but happy now we cstick with real girls.

John Euro

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

PinkPearl
12-15-07, 12:32
No one should ever be fooled into taking a Katooey, a man dressed like a woman, back to their room for boom boom.

{1} The first fail safe way to avoid such a horrific experience is to ask a trusted P4P TG who knows if the person in question is a TG or a LB.

{2} The second sure fire method is to ask the person in question if they do vaginal intercourse. If the answer is no, then this may be a LB with a dick.

{3} Just ask the person, Are you LB?

{4} Feel the person to see if there is a penis.

{5} Make the person in question take down his/her panties and show you there is no dick immedately after entering the hotel room. This may still be a LB, but at least you will never know it, at least not till it is too late.

Ralph Kramden
01-15-08, 14:49
Meant only as informative material for other members to beware of what is out there because it is damn hard to tell the difference.

Meet Miss Thai Transvestite 2005

These photos were sent to me by a friend. I don't search for this kind of stuff.

Dinghy
01-15-08, 15:36
True "Transvestites" still have the equipment. Those have been thru the "add-a-crack-to-me" operation - perfect examples of "if it looks too good to be true... it probably IS"

There's a difference between TV and TS (transsexual)

MS Clive
01-16-08, 09:08
Meant only as informative material for other members to beware of what is out there because it is damn hard to tell the difference.

Meet Miss Thai Transvestite 2005

These photos were sent to me by a friend. I don't search for this kind of stuff.Also look for "Mimi Marks" a stunning TS on google images or something like that.

M P Lurker
01-30-08, 11:09
A friend from Rio just sent me a funny ass email that I had to share. I hope no one gets pissed.

Subject: Why one should wear undies.

THE COST OF LOOKING GOOD
Earrings $2
Make Up $60
Tattoo $150
Boob Job $6000

Forgetting To Tuck In Your Nuts... Priceless
That's a good one to show the newbies what LBs look like. :)

Of course some of them have far better looking tits than this and some have had the useless bits removed. ;)

SE Asia Joe
02-01-08, 10:58
Jeez - I guess ISG DOES have information on everything!! Just ran across this page and I am amazed!.... and now just need to ask this question:
What is it that a Katoey, Transvestite, Lady boy or whatever you call them - actually feel? I mean after they've already transformed themselves fully into a "woman" so to call - what is it that they feel when some guy is screwing them (presuming that this is what they want??) I mean are they going to have an orgasm?
Also, do the get turned on by guys?
sorry for the newbie question - but I really don't know much about all this
SE Asia Joe

M P Lurker
02-01-08, 13:28
Jeez - I guess ISG DOES have information on everything!! Just ran across this page and I am amazed!.... and now just need to ask this question:
What is it that a Katoey, Transvestite, Lady boy or whatever you call them - actually feel? I mean after they've already transformed themselves fully into a "woman" so to call - what is it that they feel when some guy is screwing them (presuming that this is what they want??) I mean are they going to have an orgasm?
Also, do the get turned on by guys?
sorry for the newbie question - but I really don't know much about all this
SE Asia Joe
No no no Joe, you have asked the easyquestions. The katoey is a brain that thinks like a woman and wants to be a woman and likes men, but is trapped in a male body. Thats simple.

What is hard to understand is the guy who wants to go with a Katoey. What is he thinking and feeling. :confused:

Robbaf
02-12-08, 12:09
I am BKK and I got a foot massage on Soi 22. I picked a decent looking lady and while I was getting massaged, her friend comes out and told me that my girl gives good boom boom. I told her that I wasn't interested and joked that I only like "Ladyboys". WOW, I turned my girl on...she confessed that she is a post-op and showed me her tits and faint neck scar and wanted to show me everything for 1000B and asked me for 3000B to boom boom her/it:eek:. I asked if I could take photos and she said yes. I almost did it, just to post:D

I wasn't interested and just talked to her. She told me that she has two guys, one American, one British, that support her and take her on holidays to Hong Kong and they think that she is a woman! She showed me pictures with them on her cell phone.

Wow, be careful out there.

Robb

Finrod
02-12-08, 20:10
I am BKK and I got a foot massage on Soi 22. I picked a decent looking lady and while I was getting massaged, her friend comes out and told me that my girl gives good boom boom. I told her that I wasn't interested and joked that I only like "Ladyboys". WOW, I turned my girl on...she confessed that she is a post-op and showed me her tits and faint neck scar and wanted to show me everything for 1000B and asked me for 3000B to boom boom her/it:eek:. I asked if I could take photos and she said yes. I almost did it, just to post:D

I wasn't interested and just talked to her. She told me that she has two guys, one American, one British, that support her and take her on holidays to Hong Kong and they think that she is a woman! She showed me pictures with them on her cell phone.

Wow, be careful out there.

Robb
That's actually a good way to smoke out the LB's, tell her you're turned on by them. Just not today...

NicFrenchy
02-13-08, 03:57
I wasn't interested and just talked to her. She told me that she has two guys, one American, one British, that support her and take her on holidays to Hong Kong and they think that she is a woman! That's just Wrong LOL, how can they not know?

Surely no matter how good the surgery, they can't re-create the inside of the Pussy (G-spot area) and while DATY you would know on the spot.

These guys must have been virgins before

Warbucks
02-13-08, 16:31
Damn guys my first time in Thailand 05' I hit up Patpong and walked into a bar filled with Thai ladies in Bikinis or so I thought. Next thing I know one of them is trying to get me to go back to the telly or a short time room up stairs. If the guy would have just kept quiet I probaly would have never knew I was talking to a fucking man due to the funny sounding voice. Next thing I know I started looking around and realized they all were fucking men. Wow. I was pissed at my taxi driver for not recognizing them also. Some tour guide. After that experience I can pick' em out of a crowd now

Take it sleazy

Animby
02-16-08, 21:16
That's just Wrong LOL, how can they not know?

Surely no matter how good the surgery, they can't re-create the inside of the Pussy (G-spot area) and while DATY you would know on the spot.

These guys must have been virgins before

Oh, poor Nic. I wonder how many ladyboys you've had and didn't know.

Okay, probably none. Let's face it, you'd have to be practically blind not to recognize most of them. But the ones who can afford a first class surgeon AND start out fairly ladylike, can be almost undetectable.

DATY? Your tongue wouldn't recognize even a mediocre surgery. Labial folds will often appear quite normal and the clit will be there AND sensitive as it's made from sensitive parts of the penis.

G-Spot? Piece of cake. The mere act of inverting the tissues of the penis and scrotum will likely give you the textured area we all pretend to be able to find.
I've read that a surgeon who is really detail oriented will sew a small silicone ring into the top of the vaginal vault to simulate the cervical os.

You might look for lubrication as even the best surgeon can't make these tissues excrete. But I'm sure a "girl" with this problem would have ways to slip some subtle lube in without you noticing. Hell, I had a wife once that never seemed to get very wet.

You might argue that a "woman" who could afford the best surgery would probably not be turning tricks. "Probably" being the operative (post-operative?) word.

If I were truly worried, I probably would just decide to skip the action. Or, if my horniness beat out my caution, I might look for some of the telltale scars: small scar where the adam's apple ought to be - though that scar might be imperceptible. Scars in the armpits where the breast implants were inserted. (That's right guys, the scars are usually not under the breast but in the armpits.) Scars are often redone a couple of years later. They may be simply invisible.

So, if I were really, really curious (i.e. horny) and just had to know, I'd slip a finger up the rectum. From that position you can feel beyond the vagina. Press down with the other hand over the pubis and your finger can feel the uterus. I've never hear of any gender reassignment surgery that included a fake womb.

Or, as I said a few months back, if you've been fooled that far, why bother looking for other signs? Just fuck her, pay her and say goodbye. Enjoy the moment. You're not planning to marry her, anyway, I hope. And if you are, well, adoption is always an alternative...

By the way, there is one other way that probably is 99.9% effective: Ask.

Dodger Bulldog
02-16-08, 22:30
Please don't ever think that you can tell a male from a female by looking for an Adam's apple or
a lack there of.

The whole Adam's apple thing is a myth.

Lots of men don't have Adam's apples showing. I don't. And some slender women do.

The Adam's apple is simply the larynx, or voicebox, which all women have, of course. It tends
to be coarser and more prominent in men, but not always.

Just as most men have larger muscles than most women, but not all do. Some women's muscles
show more than some men's, and so do some women's Adam's apples.

You can find photos of lots of hot women whose Adam's apples are sometimes showing:
Julia Roberts, Cameron Diaz, Paris Hilton, Charlize Theron, Anne Coulter, Jeri Ryan,
Jessica Alba, and many, many more.

Still don't want to believe it? A guy just sent me a photo of Cheryl Tiegs, who has one of the largest
Adam's apples I've ever seen, on either a man or a woman.

Check out these photos of Cheryl Tiegs:
http://imdb.com/media/rm3957889024/nm0862841
http://www.safka-bareis.com/tiegs_8x10swimsuit.jpg

Also I received photos of Meg Ryan, Sandra Bullock, Elle McPherson, Elizabeth Hurley, and Sophia Arden,
a frequent Howard Stern guest.

I never herd of Spanish actess Monica Pont, but google her and you'll see that she's hot as hell and
has a rock in her throat.

He sent me a link to a Yahoo group devoted to men who have a fetish for women with Adam's
apples. Who knew?

I even learned that they are more appropriately called Eve's apples.

If you were to dismiss everyone whose Adam's apple is visible you will miss out on lots of hot women.

DB

M P Lurker
02-17-08, 14:47
<cut>
Okay, probably none. Let's face it, you'd have to be practically blind not to recognize most of them. But the ones who can afford a first class surgeon AND start out fairly ladylike, can be almost undetectable.
<cut>

Many of us are skeptics.
So it would be nice to indicate where pics of the handywork can be viewed.
Then we could see if it really looked like a real pussy.

Animby
02-26-08, 14:19
Hold on here, is it still me you are talking to?

Nah, not really. I took a cheap shot (cause I know you can take one) and then just blathered on.

Bulldog, good point about Eve's Apples. One of the non-P4P ladies I'm seeing these days has a bigger apple than I do. Never noticed Cheryl Tiegs had one. Wouldn't have kept me from nibbling on her throat. She still hot at 60 something. I think the point was that a transsexual would be more likely to have the apple bobbed. Thus looking for the scar. But, as I said, it is easy to hide that scar in a natural crease in the throat.

Mick, I don't have photos. But, let's face it: at internet resolutions, it could be pretty bad work and still look convincing. Any real observable differences (assuming a good job) would be internal. Years ago, I had a patient who had the surgery in Europe somewhere many years earlier. That was some rough cutting. No real attempt to make it look realistic, just turned everything inside out. Or, outside in, I guess. I wish I had taken photos of that one but it wasn't really pertinent to the medical problem and I was a young doc unsure of what I could get away with. The tits were pretty awful, too.

Dinghy
02-26-08, 17:36
animby - they call that operation the "addacracktome"

the other one is "addadicktome"

Forcejam
02-26-08, 19:52
So mate, there is no way we can clearly identify a fully well done Trans?

Will there be any difference when we insert our penis to their fake vagina?

M P Lurker
02-29-08, 10:25
ML

Yes i admit it.. i am small LOL. Actually more the 15 cm man. In fact, I am all dick these days.. oh well... :-)

Lisa is lovely, BUT for a Thai girl she is not small. Now you made me all curious about Yok. She must be really big then. Jurassic park type I suppose.

Not sure how you can inspect Lisa's uterus with your dick, unless your dick got eyes. Maybe we share the same condition then LOL

JB
I was referring to digital exam (with fingers). Not visual. But I know what a cervix feels like. I was supposing that Katoey's don't have one unless the doc has tried to attend to every last detail.

I would say that while Lisa is not tiny or even small, she is not big either. Perhaps slightly bigger than average. But not fat and only moderately tall. Her tits are big enough (B cup I suppose).
She is quite nice looking but would look even better if her nose was smaller IMHO. I have this fetish about cute little noses. My GF is Isaan, but not a typically Isaan nose. Never mind I will certainly go to see Lisa some more even if the nose is not perfection (neither is mine). The rest is pretty damn good.

Now Yok at Tulip is 170 cm without shoes. So that is tall. She has strong powerful legs too, but is not fat at all. Her tits are medium. No bigger than Lisa is this department. Lisa is better looking than Yok overall.

Both girls were good on the bed, but with Yok I will need to book for 2 hours minimum in order to try out her massage ability. Otherwise we just get too involved in the sex stuff and the time dissappears quickly.
Definitely a sex superstar as all reviewers seem to agree.

Are all girls trained by the famous Saeng the same sex superstars?
Maybe some of them didn't need much training.

I might ask Saeng if she needs someone to help with interviews and particularly roadtests to select new girls :D

Oh Dear! I am sorry. I have just realised this is the tranvestites thread so I have veered way off topic, as I'm often prone to.

Animby
03-02-08, 09:27
So mate, there is no way we can clearly identify a fully well done Trans?

Will there be any difference when we insert our penis to their fake vagina?

Again, I'm going to say, you'd have to be blind to miss about 95% of trannies. If you get far enough along to put your dick in, quit worrying and enjoy it.

Would you feel a difference? Probably not. The penis is not equipped with the types of sensors that differentiate between textures.

S/He might be dry or, if ere was a secret application of lube, might become dry during the act. BUt that happens to lots of women, anyway. Probably doubly so for working girls on their 4th fuck of the night.

If you're long enough or in a conducive position, you might be able to tell if you're not bumping against a cervix. But that's not likely to happen, either. Doesn't happen all that often in born women, thankfully, as most women find it painful.

Oh, that reminds me of another way to tell that I think I've forgotten to mention along the way: with your fingers inside, to the side, push up and with your other hand on her abdomen, you can feel an ovary. Chances of success? not very good. Unless you've received some training, you won't know what you're squeezing between your two hands. AND, imagine if she squeezed your balls. Hurts, huh? Same for an ovary. At certain times of the month, probably worse. Especially when done by an amateur.

I doubt your dick will ever be able to tell the difference. If you do a little study and find I'm wrong, please let us know.

M P Lurker
03-02-08, 16:13
Again, I'm going to say, you'd have to be blind to miss about 95% of trannies. If you get far enough along to put your dick in, quit worrying and enjoy it.

Its fine to say this, but I have heard of guys (not myself) being incredibly psychologically scarred by the discovery too late that it was a LB.

I once had cause to ponder very long when I had a girl where I couldn't find a clit. Wasn't sure if she was a circumcised muslim or a LB or just strange. Body was not at all like a boy. Normal tits and everything except for pussy inner lips almost non existent and hard to find any clit unless it wasn't very externalised. Other Thais claimed she was definitely a girl but of course I remained unsure.

Animby
03-07-08, 11:10
Its fine to say this, but I have heard of guys (not myself) being incredibly psychologically scarred by the discovery too late that it was a LB.
I once had cause to ponder very long when I had a girl where I couldn't find a clit. Wasn't sure if she was a circumcised muslim or a LB or just strange

Of course, some guys might be incredible scarred by the discovery. But, while I've heard the stories, too, I have never known anybody or even read an official report of where it has happened.

As for the second point, women can have a microclitoris that is very hard to find. Sometimes it's just a patch of sensitive tissue. I had the opportunity to work in northern Africa and have examined many women with various types of "female circumcision." Talk about "incredibly scarred!" There's a reason the procedure is now called genital mutilation (FGM).

Remember, FGM is done to make the act of sex unpleasant. Remove the clit, no more fun. The labia are often trimmed and sewn back together in a fashion to make the opening so small it becomes painful to have intercourse. There is seldom any thought given to the cosmetic appearance.

Disclaimer: I've never seen a female circ done by a skilled medical person in a professional surgical manner. I'm sure they aren't so badly scarred.

M P Lurker
03-08-08, 06:42
Of course, some guys might be incredible scarred by the discovery. But, while I've heard the stories, too, I have never known anybody or even read an official report of where it has happened.

As for the second point, women can have a microclitoris that is very hard to find. Sometimes it's just a patch of sensitive tissue. I had the opportunity to work in northern Africa and have examined many women with various types of "female circumcision." Talk about "incredibly scarred!" There's a reason the procedure is now called genital mutilation (FGM).

Guys that are scarred by finding out they fucked a LB are not likely to write it up in detail! Its too embarassing. But obviously it happens a lot.
I can't believe every guy walking with a beautiful LB knows the score.

The 2nd point reassures me. the girl I screwed was not mutilated/scarred in any way but had virtually no inner lips and could not really see a definite clit. The rest looked completely normal including body shape, hands, throat, natural tits, etc.
Not much pussy hair too. Just a little feminine wispy fluff.
Obviously I was suspicious but couldn't find any evidence of surgery whatsoever and no other signs of ladyboy characteristics anywhere.
Others assured me she was no LB. But its hard to expel nagging doubts when the clit has disappeared.

Mr Enternational
03-14-08, 11:15
My TGF informed me that although it is perfectly legal for ladyboys to change their name, they can not legally change their sex on paper. On the new national ID that has some things in English it says Mr or Miss before the name. Only the birth sex may be used for this designation. For the older or other IDs that are only in Thai, I guess it would be good to learn the characters that mean male or female and where it is placed on the particular ID and read it for yourself.

Acutally, I just found this info posted by a user on another site that is not in competition with this one:
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t169032.html

นาย Mister
นาง Mrs.
นางสาว Miss

These are used on National ID cards and other types of ID cards. See picture of ID Card at: http://2bangkok.com/ID-Card.jpg

Note the third line of the card on the picture, starting with ชื่อ meaning 'name'. After the word ชื่อ is the word designating sex, and for women, also marital status, in this case นาย, i.e. Mister.

On some other forms, where you are asked to fill out your gender ( เพศ ), the options are:
หญิง female
ชาย male

Admin
03-21-08, 20:44
Guys,

The purpose of this thread it to post advice on how to identify LadyBoys so as to be able to AVOID them. That's it.

Please limit your posts to this subject only.

Thanks,

Jackson

Bold Focker
04-24-08, 02:06
Not saying I am an expert, But i don't think i have shagged one yet!

The first give away is the voice!

Second is the Over exaggerated fake walk!

Third is the face is harsher!

forth If it looks to sexy, It's a LB!

But the best way of all is "to ask them!"

If you pass all the above, and you get to the pussy, and it has no [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) flaps!
be scared! Be very scared!!!

Disclamer

I take no responsibility for anyone who follows my advice, but still shags a LB. Or those that have shagged one and did not know or still does not know!

At the end of the day, If you cant tell shag it and enjoy! Ha Ha!

Dinghy
04-25-08, 18:27
Transvestites face dilemma of military draft

Face rejection for being “mentally unfit”

Piyapan Sakorn and Banpot Chaikanorm
present themselves for the military draft.

http://www.pattayamail.com/768/pictures/n4-Lady-men-miss-army.jpg

Patcharapol Panrak
Transvestites registering for the military draft have been advised by the armed forces that they must revert to being men within 30 days of applying or they would be rejected on the grounds of being mentally unsuited to becoming trained killers.
Members of the third gender, who can face discrimination in their later careers if they are rejected for the draft on mental grounds, have protested that they can play an important role in the military, for example by working as nurses in the medical corps.
Registration for this year’s draft opened at Sattahip School at 9 a.m. on April 8, under the watchful eye of Col Piyachat Thoopthong, chairman of the Reserve Forces Selection Board for 2008.
Thai men born in 1987 and who reside officially in Sattahip District were directed to present themselves for the selection process. The Sattahip draft included 21-year-olds from Sattahip, Samaesarn, Bangsarae, Najomtien and Plutaluang.
The number of young men required varies from year to year, with the decision on who to draft being decided by a lottery. This year, the Royal Thai Navy at Sattahip needed only 80 recruits, and so 169 black tickets were issued along with the 80 red tickets. There were 16 men who volunteered to join without drawing a ticket. This year there were also 11 transvestites who met the age requirement. They too attended the selection process, adding a colorful atmosphere to the proceedings.
Some had already had sexual reassignment surgery, which eliminated them from the selection, despite a suggestion that they could become nursing officers and thereby avoid the stigma of being rejected on mental health grounds. Some who had not had surgery tried to hide their sexual orientation in the hope that the selection committee would not notice.
Banpot Chaikanorm, a 21-year-old woman of the second category who lives in Sattahip and attends university, said he wanted to hear for himself exactly what the regulations were for the transgendered. He said that rejection could harm the prospects for employment, which was unfair as no one felt they should be subject to unnecessary reports on their mental stability.
Another transvestite student, Piyapan Sakorn, said that the rules stated that a person who believed themselves to be transgendered had to “cure” themselves within 30 days, when they had to represent at the draft board. They had the opportunity to face the committee three times for assessment. Those who did not pass the masculinity test were rejected, and their record marked as being mentally unfit.
Piyapan, however, said he didn’t want to be in the armed forces, because he prefers to study. He is different from other normal men, he said, and this has given him an inferiority complex. Studying and obtaining good qualifications can help him overcome this.
Col Piyachat announced that the Royal Thai Navy in Sattahip District required 11 personnel for the first division (three volunteers and 11 red ticket receivers), 10 for the second division (one volunteer and nine red tickets), 10 for the third (red tickets), and 10 (red tickets) for the fourth. The Royal Thai Army needed 28 people for the first division and another 28 for the second.

Shagwell
04-25-08, 22:31
Not sure if this has been covered yet and can't be bothered to read 7 pages to find out but...

A man cannot extend their arm at the elbow beyond 180º (ie straight), where as a womans arm will go slightly beyond straight when fully extended. So if your not sure just ask them to straighten their arm as far as they can, and you'll have your answer.

M P Lurker
04-26-08, 03:27
Not sure if this has been covered yet and can't be bothered to read 7 pages to find out but...

A man cannot extend their arm at the elbow beyond 180º (ie straight), where as a womans arm will go slightly beyond straight when fully extended. So if your not sure just ask them to straighten their arm as far as they can, and you'll have your answer.
I can go slightly beyond straight, therefore I must be real lady and not a lady boy. :D

Shagwell
04-26-08, 06:29
I can go slightly beyond straight, therefore I must be real lady and not a lady boy. :DSeems that your correct, though having checked this theory with friends and a few girls and LB's in Thailand I have always found the theory works.

From a medical report...

THE OBLIQUITY OF THE ARM OF THE FEMALE IN EXTENSION. THE RELATION OF THE FOREARM WITH THE UPPER ARM IN FLEXION. By H. PERCY POrTER, M.D., F.R.C.S.
To the careful observer it is evident that the forearm, when fully extended and supinated, bears to the upper arm a certain angle, and that this fact is more pronounced in the female than in the male sex.

In tall persons this obliquity is apparently more markedReading up on it though (ie googling it!) it appears there is enough variation as to make this method of LB detection unreliable - it's a good pointer but isn't foolproof.

Duniawala
04-26-08, 11:34
Is there any correlation between the size of the nipples. I have never seen women whose nipples were as small as men's. Just wondering, if that wouldn't be a way of spotting an LB.

Finrod
04-26-08, 17:49
Most LB's are obvious. But when an LB looks really good, the clues are more subtle and it takes some experience to pick them out. Sometimes the poor 2-week tourist can't figure it out because the LB looks so good. In which case, the best thing for a newbie is to ask up front if in doubt. If it's really important to you not to get caught taking one back to the hotel, then don't worry about embarrassing yourself when you ask. You can get them to tell you by telling them you like katoeys sometimes. Then make a face-saving excuse and walk away when he/she tells you.

Animby
04-28-08, 06:54
Is there any correlation between the size of the nipples. I have never seen women whose nipples were as small as men's. Just wondering, if that wouldn't be a way of spotting an LB.

In the first place, there is a huge variation in both men's and women's nipples. In general, yes, a woman will have a more pronounced nipple, especially if she's had a baby feeding there. Doesn't mean they can't be small and pale. Some women have inverted nipples and manage to feed a baby just fine. Nipples would be a very poor way of telling katoeys from the real thing.

Also, by the time your LB date had her implants done, she'd been taking female hormones for AT MINIMUM several months. Probably more than a year. His nipples will be responding to those hormones. Give a man the right hormones, he'll start lactating. Whatcha think? Milky teats means real female?

Sorry grasshopper. You have much to learn.

Somebody earlier said if she has no [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) flaps (?) then run in terror. I submit to you, that scribe has seen too few pussies and is unaware of the variations available. Also, any surgeon worth his salt (and Thai gender surgeons are among the best in the world) would make sure to install the rain flaps.

I still say, if she looks like a lady boy and that bothers you, what difference does it make? Dump her. If she doesn't look like a LB, why are you worried? Are you really that paranoid? If you get her to bed and things get hot and heavy and you find a dick between her legs, stop and politely explain you don't do that. You should probably pay at least half and send him off. If the hot and heavy gets you down to the nitty gritty and you think her nipples are too small and she lacks [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) flaps or her arms extend too much, just fuck her and get it over with.

Okay, I revert to my best advice ever: if you're sitting there with your arm around her and you just gotta know - ask. LBs don't want any trouble with you later. I'm betting 99% will be completely honest with you. That other 1% is gonna be so perfectly constructed, you'll never know. Most Thai girls like to have the lights off or at least low. What are you gonna do? Bring a miner's helmet so you can do a close up exam?

If you've gotten that far and the hole is hot and wet, your dick doesn't care anymore - no matter how loud your mind is screaming. C'mon. You know you want to...

M P Lurker
04-28-08, 08:56
If you've gotten that far and the hole is hot and wet, your dick doesn't care anymore - no matter how loud your mind is screaming. C'mon. You know you want to...
I think that the feintest suspicion that something wasn't right would result in immediate erection loss.

I have seen superb natural tits grown by hormones. They can be amazing. However yet to see a modern downstairs operation result. Could be a good idea to go to "Cascade" for a look at fake pussy just to be aware of what is possible and how easily we might get fooled.

Punter 127
04-28-08, 22:45
As I prepare for my first trip to Thailand, I gotta tell you this thread scares the hell out of me. :eek:

Old Thai Hand
04-29-08, 03:25
Most LB's are obvious.

ABSOLUTELY!!! It doesn't matter how good the surgery, katoeys simply cannot duplicate the look, and more importantly the movement, the behaviour, the way of speaking, or the temperment of Thai women even in the remotest way.

I find this thread one of the funniest on here. Such endless discussions of the minutiae that will help one spot a katoey are quite hilarious. Keep it up. :D

1Ball
04-29-08, 04:55
As I prepare for my first trip to Thailand, I gotta tell you this thread scares the hell out of me. :eek:
You really shouldn't worry about it too much, 127. Chances are you will notice them very easily, and if you have ANY doubts, just ask them

NicFrenchy
04-30-08, 03:12
You really shouldn't worry about it too much, 127. Chances are you will notice them very easily, and if you have ANY doubts, just ask them

Yeah, well, just don't get drunk is all LOL
The more you drink the more your chances of landing a Katoey will increase, well, at least it will provide for some bloody good entertainment to your hotel's staff

Daddy07
04-30-08, 04:32

Relax, Punter. Should you happen to be fooled, just pull your pants back up and move on. :)

Punter 127
04-30-08, 07:37
Thanks for the advice guys, I shall heed every word! I really don’t see it as a big problem, but I did see a friend fooled by a LB in the Dominican Republic and judging from the photos I’ve seen of Thai LB’s one could be easily fooled.

BTW my heavy drinking days are behind me, the hangovers hurt to bad and last to long at my age…LOL

Animby
05-02-08, 05:13

Don't be afraid. The vast majority of these transgendered could never afford the really first class surgery, physical training and psychological counselling needed to really pull it off. And the ones that can afford it are unlikely to end up working in a pickup bar. Also remember, these souls are seldom interested in tricking you. You'll recognize them almost without exception.

Someone mentioned the ladyboys in the Dominican Republic. A very different matter. I admit it's been quite a few years since I was last there (mid-90s) but then most of the ladyboys were only posing. Very few had had surgery or hormone treatments. They had, I was told, become expert at hiding their tackle and getting their johns off orally or somehow fooling them into thinking the man was penetrating a vagina when it was actually an anus. The DR was an amazingly destitute country and this was simply a way to survive.

Here, they're hungry but not hungry enough to try fooling you. Besides, if you go to a soapy, you'll get to see before it's too late (and the papasan would never foist a lady boy off on you, anyway) and, in a bar, it doesn't take too much effort to get a crotch feel before you buy.

The only place I think you might run into a problem would be a sleazy blow job bar. They're dark and hungry and you might be distracted by a real girl while something else closes the deal under the table. I'm not saying that is likely but it is more likley there than anyplace else I can think of.

I hang around this thread because I think it's funny. I even use my medical knowledge to set some people straight. But, in truth, I doubt you'll run into any katoeys you can't recognize. Still, my best advice is this:
1) If you have any doubts, dump her and pick up a different girl
2) If you have to ask, then see rule #1
3) Okay, you think she might be but find her so damned irresistable, anyway, then ask. Better yet, ask another girl. I don't believe the LB will very often lie to you. They don't want to have trouble with you later.
4) If she is so perfectly surgerized that you take her to bed but then put on your miner's headlamp to look for telltale scarring twixt the legs, then you are a damned fool. Stop looking and start fucking!

M P Lurker
05-03-08, 10:08
<cut>
Also remember, these souls are seldom interested in tricking you. You'll recognize them almost without exception.
<cut>
Here, they're hungry but not hungry enough to try fooling you. Besides, if you go to a soapy, you'll get to see before it's too late (and the papasan would never foist a lady boy off on you, anyway) and, in a bar, it doesn't take too much effort to get a crotch feel before you buy.

The only place I think you might run into a problem would be a sleazy blow job bar. They're dark and hungry and you might be distracted by a real girl while something else closes the deal under the table. I'm not saying that is likely but it is more likley there than anyplace else I can think of.
<cut>
3) Okay, you think she might be but find her so damned irresistable, anyway, then ask. Better yet, ask another girl. I don't believe the LB will very often lie to you. They don't want to have trouble with you later.
<cut>

Medically sound but some of this advice troubles me.

1. LBs can be difficult to spot for the inexperienced. Some are very good looking. They will often not divulge that they are a LB. I see many guys walking with LBs. I can't believe every last one of them knows whats happening. Poor unsuspecting sods.

2. Soapies don't have Ladyboys. The customers are usually mostly Thai and they would not accept it. If a soapy does not accept Thai customers, then could be a risk.

3. I don't know of any blow job bars in BKK that could possibly have a ladyboy. I don't think this is a risk area either.

4. Asking another girl is not a reliable solution. Girls often have a code not to dob in a LB. Its considered rather impolite to do so. They will claim they don't know anything. If they merely suspect they would keep it to themselves. Maybe the bars prohibit anyone from confirming LB status.

5. Soi Cowboy has a very low number of ladyboys unlike Nana and Patpong. The available LBs in Soi Cowboy that I could detect were in Deja Vu (2 or 3). It was all very hush hush! Was fairly clear that the customers were being tricked. Suzi Wong mamasan is obvious LB (I know her well). But don't let this concern you. All girls available are real girls.

6. There are real girls, usually tall ones, who are often acused of being LBs, who I feel sorry for, but if you have any suspicions, just find someone else.
Mistaken original gender occurs very often in Thailand in both directions.

Ryo Saeba
01-16-09, 14:41
The following is an excerpt of my Phuket full report

1. Ladyboys were everywhere.

Beside their meeting point in Soi Crocodile, there were some working as bartenders, some working as bar-girls, some working the streets. Not counting those who have regular day jobs in stores and restaurants.

2. Most of them were easy to spot.

The majority are quite obvious (angular face, broad shoulders, too tall.), and I would have argued impossible to mistake them for girls, if I hadn’t seen too many guys walking hand in hand with a very masculine ladyboy at 3 in the morning to believe they all knew who they were taking to their rooms

3. A limited number were very difficoult to tell.

Those who have had the sex change operation and hormones treatment are harder to recognize. Even if you have read the "identifying transvestites" thread here in the Thailand forum; )

On one occasion, far from being drunk, only tipsy really, I got very close myself to take one home: he was gorgeous, well shaped limbs, dressed in a skimpy bikini, feminine voice, feminine body language, we talked for about 20 minutes. He was honest, told me the truth once I tried to barfine him. Maybe I would have realized later, but I can’t say for sure. Damn! He was that hot!

Amjeck
02-11-09, 19:47
I've seen more ladyboys mixed into the straight bars in Nana Plaza than ever before. I visited a few bars the other night and was appalled by the high numbers. All the Rainbows seemed to be clean, but spotted some at g-spot and lollipop.

M P Lurker
03-08-09, 13:39
I've seen more ladyboys mixed into the straight bars in Nana Plaza than ever before. I visited a few bars the other night and was appalled by the high numbers. All the Rainbows seemed to be clean, but spotted some at g-spot and lollipop.
I always recommend Cowboy for newbies as its much safer territory.

Tiger 888
03-08-09, 14:52
I always recommend Cowboy for newbies as its much safer territory.Even there you can't totally avoid them. Deja Vu has one for example.

M P Lurker
03-08-09, 16:33
Even there you can't totally avoid them. Deja Vu has one for example.
Actually more than one last time I was there. I believe there were 3 but I never spotted all three at the same time. Probably out with some unsuspecting customer. When I see the customer swooning over a LB in the bar like Deja Vu, I always have this impulse to check if he knows what he has got? But usually I think better to mind my own business.

PauloThai
03-22-09, 15:37
hi, i love to make private sexvideos and photos from pattaya, but i am only interested to share them privately with confident. not on webb. if you are intrested to share peer to peer on for ex. skype! take contact with me! hi micken,

did you take this pics from internet or do you have more private pics of these girls.

if so. please post some here in the isg.

cheers!

Cunning Stunt
03-23-09, 02:37
I love to make private sexvideos and photos from Pattaya..

Not saying that she is or not, but something about the look and posture of this one sets my 'ladyboy' radar alarm jangling.

Vittu
03-23-09, 02:56
Mine too. The facial structure is unusual for a Thai baby, also seems very tall. And look at the hands. Quite stunning, though.

Barko
03-23-09, 16:33
Who really gives a shit? They're not your girlfriends.Not homophobic. It's because are so freakin many farang dupes that REALLY THINK those guys are chicks.

Sometimes you just have to blow the whistle man, you just have to. We are guys, we don't dress like our mom's told us to anymore, we think for ourselves, and we really don't want to fuck ladyboys. So we red flag the uninitiated to the possibility. MOST guys actually appreciate the forewarned knowledge!

I've owned homes here in Thailand since 1984, Chiang Mai, then Phuket, and a condo in Bangkok. Have seen (and done) more shit than I can ever tell you. Watched things come and go. But the sheer number of katoeys have risen on a escalated permutation far exceeding anything anyone ever thought possible twenty five years ago. In fact, of late, there have been many Thai radio talk shows here in Phuket warning of the number of boys turning into girls just for the money. And yes, it has definitely become a big problem all over Thailand.

Most first timer farang guys don't know any better. They see a hottie, think she is all that, then find out the hard way. Bangla Road, right now, tonight, beautiful warm night; lots of farangs clogging the street, it's alive. There are scores of katoeys out there tonight, some so well done it's incredible, and I will say that even the most seasoned veterans here might never be able to recognize the best. There's even a thread here on warning you how to be able to spot them.

Just doing a shout out. That's all. Reason enough I'd say.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Cunning Stunt
03-23-09, 17:34
... and your characterization of them as such is pure speculation and conjecture.

Well Daddy, I think that the evidence of my own eyes was a little more than 'speculation and conjecture'. Are you really trying to say that this was a photo of a genetic female?

The poster invited those who are interested to contact him about his photo's. Why don't you just do that instead of making fun of him?

Wasn't aware that I was 'making fun'. Just pointed out the obvious.

I don't understand why posters of photo's here must constantly run the homophobe gauntlet whenever there is the slightest suspicion about his subjects. Who really gives a shit? They're not your girlfriends.

I'm no homophobe and although they do not interest me sexually, I do enjoy the company of ladyboys. I answered a homophobic post in the Bangkok thread recently by asking a similar question to yours as to why is there such a kneejerk hatred and fear reaction about LBs? Both posts (and others on the same topic) were promptly deleted by Jackson. I can understand this. It is a heterosexual forum and the subject of LBs is always an inflammatory topic amongst members.

Now you do not accept that this was a photo of a LB, but, like me, you are an experienced man and also like me, you are probably 95% sure that this was no woman. So if this sort of photo is accepted, why stop at a clothed, why not have a naked shot with 'her' bits hanging out. You see my point. Its a slippery slope indeed.

Perhaps we need to hear from Jonny F.

Cunning Stunt
03-24-09, 02:41
How would you guys like to post a picture of your favorite p4p girl (one you know to be female), only to have some heckler accuse you of playing with ladyboys?This is spot on, of course. How many times have we seen photo's put up of a foxy girl and then derided because she had one of the perceived signs of a lb i.e big hands, prominent adams apple etc, which as you say can put a member off posting photo's for good. That is bad form and should not be tolerated. But this was not a marginal possible lb, but a near sure thing that I'm surprised the guy had the nerve to post.

If I hadn't have drawn attention to it, I'm sure someone else would. But I now regret my action because as a frequent and serial contributor of photo's to this and other Asian photo forums, I should know how some idiots (frequently of the kind who does not post useful material of their own) can use your freely given material against you. Fortunately this kind of sad creature is rare on these boards.

Digi Cam
03-24-09, 04:39
After traveling to Thailand extensively the last 6 years, I concur that LB's have certainly grown in alarming numbers and are becoming harder and harder to spot. However, on a recent visit I had the opportunity to have an in-depth conversation with several of the plastic surgeons that we have to thank for this situation. If what I"m about to share has been shared before, I apologize, but if not, I hope people can learn from it. God knows I always appreciate insight in this area. According to these plastic surgeons one of the BEST ways to TRULY tell when one is truly unsure is look at their fingers. 99% of the time a womens ring finger will be shorter than the index.

Meaning if her (his) fingers are the same as yours. Adios LB. If the two fingers are the same size. (which can sometimes be the case. It's a 50/50) The one thing I have to add is. It's pretty damn hard to tell at a club when you're bombed. But at least it helps.

Barko
03-24-09, 07:35
That is bad form and should not be tolerated.Point taken.

If I hadn't have drawn attention to it, I'm sure someone else would.You betcha.

One more aside, (and promise I won't beat this up anymore):

Close friend of client; met in Norway. Guy is moneyed up, rational, good looking. Good shape, 40ish, likes the ladies. He makes a trip to Thailand on his own. Meets a stunner at a health club here in Patong Beach. They hit it. Date for a year, go back and forth to Europe together. She had been Miss Phuket the year before, and he is playing Mr. Peacock, HiSo and living large. They get married, paperwork is all in Thai, something seems not right to the Norwegian, no official looking stamps, just some lawyer generated bullshit. He buys a house above Lamai Beach (Koh Samui) in her name. (BTW: Changing name, getting a new ID card and new family paper is easy as anything, just have your paperwork and go through the motions.) Months later, returning from a trip to Bangkok, he finds a load of hormone therapy meds in her travel bag. Big confrontation, she lies her ass off. He sits on it. After talking to friends, he checks medication names online and gets more info. Enraged, he confronts her again, this time going berserk. She finally breaks down and admits to full altered plumbing and lots of silicone. Norway guy then splits, never returns.

"She got the gold mine and he got the shaft. "

It's one thing to be aware of the situation and going ahead on with it. It's another to be lied to and have deal with it later. I think most guys here would go with the former. In general, the Thai way is almost always the latter. Thailand is chock full of these stories, it's all about the con, believe it, live with it, or, be the dupe, and die with it.

Warnings are not accusations. Just a tiny bell of awareness going off in your head because you were warned, is far better than innocently getting in the car because you were blinded by the chrome. TIT: This is Thailand.

Digi Cam
03-24-09, 08:14
Some photos to balance out the post.

Digi Cam
03-24-09, 09:03
Another tasty treat.

Daddy07
03-25-09, 03:35
..."She got the gold mine and he got the shaft."...
He might have kept both his gold mine and his shaft had he only looked at his partner's Thai ID card before falling in love and jumping into marriage.

A trannie can change his plumbing but not his sexual identification at birth, which is displayed on every Thai ID card:

ชาย – "chaay" = male

NicFrenchy
03-25-09, 03:43
Another tasty treat.

Are you saying this is a LB?

Dickhead
03-27-09, 03:40
After traveling to Thailand extensively the last 6 years, I concur that LB's have certainly grown in alarming numbers and are becoming harder and harder to spot. However, on a recent visit I had the opportunity to have an in-depth conversation with several of the plastic surgeons that we have to thank for this situation. If what I"m about to share has been shared before, I apologize, but if not, I hope people can learn from it. God knows I always appreciate insight in this area. According to these plastic surgeons one of the BEST ways to TRULY tell when one is truly unsure is look at their fingers. 99% of the time a womens ring finger will be shorter than the index.

Meaning if her (his) fingers are the same as yours. Adios LB. If the two fingers are the same size. (which can sometimes be the case. It's a 50/50) The one thing I have to add is. It's pretty damn hard to tell at a club when you're bombed. But at least it helps.

I found your post interesting so I started checking this out and you are full of shit. It's just like attached earlobes vs. detached earlobes or second toe longer than big toe. It's not gender related at all. I looked at everyone who passed through the hotel in the last week, a very large sample size.

Fon Tok
03-27-09, 13:46
....They see a hottie, think she is all that, then find out the hard way. Bangla Road, right now, tonight, beautiful warm night; lots of farangs clogging the street, it's alive. There are scores of katoeys out there tonight, some so well done it's incredible, and I will say that even the most seasoned veterans here might never be able to recognize the best.... Early yesterday morning I awoke to the sound of screeching below my Patong guesthouse window, and this is what I saw.

Patong is crawling with them...buyer beware.

M P Lurker
03-28-09, 03:54
Early yesterday morning I awoke to the sound of screeching below my Patong guesthouse window, and this is what I saw.

Patong is crawling with them...buyer beware.
Great warning with the pics, as shows the amazing sculpturing of the body to look feminine.
The cheekbones and hip/thigh curves are impressive.

The give aways, I suppose, are exaggerated moves/poses and exposed nipples. Perhaps outfit just a bit too hot too!
It seems that Gatoeys generally cannot learn to walk naturally like a lady. Most are too exaggerated.
And I would be shocked if real Thai girls were exposing this much in public.

Cunning Stunt
03-28-09, 08:05
The give aways, I suppose, are exaggerated moves/poses and exposed nipples. Perhaps outfit just a bit too hot too!

Post-op maybe? Either that or an expert at the 'tuck under' bulge prevention manoeuvre. But then again I imagine that LB's would be experts at this;)!

If you were a greenhorn 'fresh off the plane' first timer, you would really go for these two. Scary :eek:

Fon Tok
03-28-09, 10:45
If you were a greenhorn 'fresh off the plane' first timer, you would really go for these two. Scary :eek:Looks like one guy might have been considering it. But I distinctly remember hearing him say that he's "never s*cked c*ck before," so maybe not?

Run Mann
03-28-09, 13:12
Which one is not a ladyboy?

DG69
03-28-09, 15:33
Which one is not a ladyboy?

Most likely all of them.
But, I have to admit that the one on the first from left is very difficult to spot. From the face I would say she is a lady, but not visible.
The second from left is also dificult to spot small hands and the face looks like a girl, just the massive with powder on the face is unusual for a girl.
The third from left is definetly a Ladyboy, his look is like a man.
The one on the right side is also difficult to spot but also here if you look strait in the eyes you can see, the look is more harder than you would expect from a girl.

Just from photos it's sometimes difficult to judge. It's easier if you see how the walk, talk or behave. There is a big difference to girls.

Barko
03-28-09, 17:02
Which one is not a ladyboy?Every single one is a ladyboy.

Dickhead
03-28-09, 17:09
Which one is not a ladyboy? I guess the second from the left (as you look at the picture) is the "real" girl but you can't see their hands and it's hard to get a feel (ha ha) for the shoulder width the way they are standing.

DG69
03-28-09, 17:48
To be honest I think it's quite easy to spot a Ladyboy. I can't understand why some have difficulties to see the obvious. I guess it might be because they search for an excuse to have sex with them.

Don't get me wrong, I don't judge about others. If somebody likes to have sex with a LB, than please go for it. If more men would prefer LB, than there would be more competition on the Thai sex market. ;-)

BionicMan
03-28-09, 21:53
To be honest I think it's quite easy to spot a Ladyboy. I can't understand why some have difficulties to see the obvious. I guess it might be because they search for an excuse to have sex with them.

Don't get me wrong, I don't judge about others. If somebody likes to have sex with a LB, than please go for it. If more men would prefer LB, than there would be more competition on the Thai sex market. ;-)I think you are pretty much right!

One might be trapped by the distance, but when on a "close by", it is quite difficult not to be at least suspicious (if one wants to be, as you pointed out).
What one finds then in between their legs, might be a lesser surprise, unless beer goggles have been worn.

I would also separate the ladyboys by profession (plenty in Asia and South America, driven also by economical circumstances of the environment, with the little help of being keen to go with men, maybe they are just gays, who do the step forward to earn money) by the transexual of "gender" type, where the nature often traps a female into a male body (to generalize). The latter not necessary do the profession or try to quit as soon as they can, aware that often it is the only way to have an income, till their status is more established.

Smoothy
03-28-09, 22:22

Don't get me wrong, I don't judge about others. If somebody likes to have sex with a LB, than please go for it. If more men would prefer LB, than there would be more competition on the Thai sex market.I've lived in southeast asia 10 years and consider myself very good at spotting lady boys. But no way in hell is it always "quite easy to spot a ladyboy". Even the Thai girls can't do it many times. I'm guessing if you think it's very easy to spot ladyboys, that you have likely had sex with ladyboys in the past and you don't even realize it. In some cases, it is close to impossible to tell a ladyboy apart from a girl. I do whatever I can to spot them so I don't take one home, but I'm not going to kid myself and say they are easy to identify in all cases.

Cunning Stunt
03-29-09, 02:07
It not always that easy on looks alone. Try the shemale test at http://www.shemalelinkdump.com/test/quiz.php.

I defy anyone to score 100% first time. I scored 60% and I thought that I was a good LB spotter.

Smoothy
03-29-09, 04:28
It not always that easy on looks alone. Try the shemale test at http://www.shemalelinkdump.com/test/quiz.php.

I defy anyone to score 100% first time. I scored 60% and I thought that I was a good LB spotter.

I scored 9/10 correct on the first try. I don't know which one I missed, but I'm guessing it's close to impossible to get 10/10 on the first try.

Naked Gunz
03-29-09, 16:40
Great warning with the pics, as shows the amazing sculpturing of the body to look feminine.

The cheekbones and hip/thigh curves are impressive.

It seems that Gatoeys generally cannot learn to walk naturally like a lady. Most are too exaggerated.

And I would be shocked if real Thai girls were exposing this much in public.If it looks too good to be true, it is! But the height and the big hands and feet are the dead give away.

M P Lurker
03-29-09, 19:33
I found your post interesting so I started checking this out and you are full of shit. It's just like attached earlobes vs. detached earlobes or second toe longer than big toe. It's not gender related at all. I looked at everyone who passed through the hotel in the last week, a very large sample size.I agree that was full of shit. Most real girls in the bar I checked had ring finger longer than index finger just the same as me.

I find most methods of telling unreliable including simply asking them (they are not all honest). Tall girls can be girls. Some LBs do not have big hands, etc.

The methods that seem most reliable to me would be checking ID Card and feel for uterus test that Animby mentioned (but would need to get experience with this test on real girls first). But if any one of many things raises suspicion better to avoid just in case. I like to see bar girls fully naked to at least ensure there is no dick attached for starters.

Never allow a BJ to start before a girl gets naked! Otrherwise likely to find a dick later.

Slylock
03-30-09, 04:40

I defy anyone to score 100% first time. I scored 60% and I thought that I was a good LB spotter.I got 100%, but it was easy for most of them...Ladies do not have Softball shaped tits, Only implanted ones on a flat chest look that way. But that test is OK, but I hope to never see a LB in such a candid situation as in those pics.

Soap Fan, you make an interesting point. But since DG69 was talking about possibly being post OP LB. Does it break the forum rules. I guess we have to wait and see what Jackson says, lol.

I think this thread needs to be renamed a Newbies guide to identifying Transvestites. As old hands know how to spot them or are smart enough not to take anyone your in doubt of. We need to focus here on the poor SOB who doesn't have a clue until his Bar Fine says she is being visited by aunt flow.

Cheers,

Slylock

M P Lurker
03-31-09, 13:36
I scored 9/10 correct on the first try. I don't know which one I missed, but I'm guessing it's close to impossible to get 10/10 on the first try.Not quiet impossible but just very very lucky (fluke).

I would say several look obviously LBs and some just can't tell from limited view available.

The test makes it difficult by not showing entire body. Movies would be easier to pick correctly too.

BionicMan
03-31-09, 20:48
Sometime it is very difficult to identify. Tonight with some friends we bumped into two gals entering the hotel lobby whilst we were leaving. Usual smile exchange lead to possible WG in front of us. My friend went into talks and negotiations with the cutest of the two, a nice looking teenager type, high-school, normally dressed, just nice tits discretly on display (but just as a in ordinary girl).

I engage the conversation wth the other one, suspecting having in front a LB, little talks, kind of avoiding much the conversation. I sensed she preferred her companion to lead games and deals. And kind confirmed my suspicion on talking to a discrete LB, but some physical signs gave the hint, even if not blatantly.

My friend then rejoins and reported "she" (the cutest) was available for BJ only as she...is a transexual.

Not a single sign of being so. No usual show off, no funny voice, no strange walking, etc. any one could be trapped (or maybe not as she honestly admitted the status).

It happened some hours ago in KL at the JW Marriott.

Amjeck
06-29-09, 20:26
Lollipop and G-spot in Nana Plaza has several ladyboys working in there. They're trying to mix these after operation fake ladies into the mix. Beware fellow mongers.

Anthony Morrison
10-11-09, 05:35
Greetings Everyone,

Thanks,

JacksonI don't know why anyone needs to ask this question. I only ever saw one ladyboy in my many trips to Thailand who could have possibly fooled me. Even really well done post-opp's don't have the same shape as a woman.

If you let a ladyboy fool you it's because you wanted her to fool you. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Cheers,

Tony

Admin
10-29-09, 21:47
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of reports regarding various aspects of engaging in commercial sex with transvestites.

The sole purpose of this thread is to provide information on how to identify transvestites with the specific purpose of AVOIDING them.

This limited subject as defined in the thead title does NOT include "How to negotiate with transvestites", or "Where to go to find transvestites", or "How much to pay transvestites", or "How to manage transvestites", or "Sexual techniques with transvestites", or "Guys you know who fell in love with transvestites", or "How to break up with transvestites", or any other related subject.

I do not wish my forum to become an information exchange on the disgusting subject of how to find and fuck transvestites.

Personally, I would prefer not to even have this thread, but I acquiesced to the argument that "guys need to know how to identify transvestites so they can avoid them".

If you are into butt-fucking men, please go away!

Remember: The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men who were always men on the subject of finding women who were always women, for sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

PS: This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Fon Tok
01-11-10, 11:43
Seriously, these are LBs? Damn, sure fooled me.Lately, I've been out and about in Bangkok taking a few photos.
For the sake of visual education, here's the link to an album of Bangkok ladyboys:
http://www.ipernity.com/doc/tookay/album/116988

Having photographed literally tens of thousands of Thai women on Bangkok streets, and also drinking late night in Patpong, I can honestly say that in some instances, the only way I can really tell if she is a he, is by hearing a voice and observing behavior. The reported typical physical clues are not always dependable as many Thai women have big feet and hands, are tall, and have androgynous, and/or manly features.

Interestingly, lately I've seen more than a few short, petite ladyboys that defy the typical physical stereotypes. From afar, some of them are drop dead pretty, too!

FKKguide
01-11-10, 12:34
Lately, ................. The reported typical physical clues are not always dependable as many Thai women have big feet and hands, are tall, and have androgynous and/or many features.

Interestingly, lately I've seen more than a few short, petite ladyboys that defy the typical physical stereotypes. From afar, some of them are drop dead pretty, too!After having spent 5 yrs off and on in the LOS, here's my rule of thumb: The prettiest chick in the joint will 95% of the time turn out to be a TV/TS! Thai girls, even BG, rarely go to as much trouble with cosmetics, clothing ect at those guy-gals do.

And beware: they organize in gangs and like to "roll" punteres out late at night. One guest at the place I on Phuket where I am staying no, got accosted by a Katoy and robbed last week (3 am in Patong). Luckily he was only pickpocketed and not hit over the head as happens quite often in LOS nowadays as the pickings get slim for sex workers.

M P Lurker
01-11-10, 14:52
Having photographed literally tens of thousands of Thai women on Bangkok streets, and also drinking late night in Patpong, I can honestly say that in some instances, the only way I can really tell if she is a he, is by hearing a voice and observing behavior. The reported typical physical clues are not always dependable as many Thai women have big feet and hands, are tall, and have androgynous, and/or manly features.

Yes Ladyboys come in many categories:
Very ugly
Very obvious
Hot
Stunning
Average
Suspect (there are those we just can't be sure).

If in doubt, give it a miss.
I was once urged to have a threesome with a close Thai girl and her LB friend. But I'm just not broadminded enough yet. I still like real pussy!

Mouse1
01-11-10, 18:27
I don't know why anyone needs to ask this question. I only ever saw one ladyboy in my many trips to Thailand who could have possibly fooled me.What a strange statement. You are saying that you saw one ladyboy who looked quite like a girl... What about all the ones who looked really like girls? You just assumed they were girls? Or did you do a gender test on everybody you met?

For all that is said here, given the various shapes and sizes of real people, it is possible that there are ladyboys who can't be detected by appearance. At the opposite end of the scale I played a game of pool in Pattaya recently with a person who I would have bet my house was a ladyboy. But the Shrimp swore blind that she was female, so perhaps she was just a rather butch-looking girl...

BionicMan
01-11-10, 19:03
I was once urged to have a threesome with a close Thai girl and her LB friend. But I'm just not broadminded enough yet. I still like real pussy!As long as you could still identify the real girl from the LB you could make your pick! (just kidding as it is clear you knew the real girl from before)

Streetlooker
01-13-10, 19:06
I rather miss out on the hottest real girl in town then make the mistake of fucking a dude. SO if you have even the slightest bit of doubt I say walk away and find another GIRL. Asking the question if have you had a baby 90% of the hookers in the lower part of Sukhumvit have had a baby pretty much and this is a good way to start. Then ask them to show you her tummy look for stretch marks there on her inner thighs and hips while you are talking to her in the bar or even on the street. If you get a bad feeling about this one move on 1000s of others.

Goyave
04-08-10, 19:11
... I do not wish my forum to become an information exchange on the disgusting subject of how to find and fuck transvestites.

Personally, I would prefer not to even have this thread, but I acquiesced to the argument that "guys need to know how to identify transvestites so they can avoid them".

Remember: The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men who were always men on the subject of finding women who were always women, for sex...

Jackson,

With all due respect, how does it come then that we now have here, in the Thailand section of the ISG forums, advertising banners and a dedicated thread for an establishment (Pattaya Obsessions) that defines itself as "Pattaya's Premiere Ladyboy Venue" on the Penthouse Hotel's website?

It's totally understandable that you have sponsors here and make some money from their advertisements along with the subscriptions of some ISG members, but don't you think that it's a bit contradictory to allow a business such as Pattaya Obsessions to have its dedicated thread and to allow their owners/managers to promote this establishment, when the rules of this website state the following: "No Discussion about Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males: Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that refers to Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males. This website is about sex between men who were always men and women who were always women. Any person violating this policy will banned immediately."?

It's your website, Jackson, and you do what you want here. I don't suggest that you delete the dedicated thread about the Penthouse Hotel and its clubs, because, IMHO, it is very instructive about the mentality of the owners/managers of this place and because there is no report yet about the "Pattaya's Premiere Ladyboy Venue", but what if, in the future, one of their "satisfied guests" posts a positive review about Pattaya Obsessions in its dedicated thread?

And allowing the owners/managers of this place to promote their business in the ISG forums might make people think that double standards are applied and that, with enough money, anybody may promote anything here, even if it's against the rules of this website.

I don't want to spark another controversy. I'm just pointing out a potential problem that we could have with one of the establishments advertised here.

Goyave
06-09-10, 11:29
An interesting article on how to recognize a ladyboy: http://thailand-travel.suite101.com/article.cfm/recognizing-thailands-ladyboys-on-the-street

For me, their voice is usually the best giveaway, but I must admit that I have never heard about the last tip mentioned there before reading this article, so, other members might find it worth reading too.

The Pro
06-09-10, 13:17
The funniest thing I find is that for weeks now the Penthouse advert thats up above the threads has been showing a ladyboy.

The blond one, for sure a ladyboy by my trained eye. Post op maybe, but looks for sure "male birth".

I am surprised nobody else spotted it.

Pete Yim
06-09-10, 15:27
An interesting article on how to recognize a ladyboy: http://thailand-travel.suite101.com/article.cfm/recognizing-thailands-ladyboys-on-the-street

For me, their voice is usually the best giveaway, but I must admit that I have never heard about the last tip mentioned there before reading this article, so, other members might find it worth reading too.Thanks for the article and i agree most on the first point :

"There are two physical attributes that even the most skillful surgeon cannot alter: the size of hands and feet."

Although cannot be 100% sure, try to avoid tall ones with big hands and feets.

BionicMan
06-18-10, 23:42
Thanks for the article and i agree most on the first point :

"There are two physical attributes that even the most skillful surgeon cannot alter: the size of hands and feet."

Although cannot be 100% sure, try to avoid tall ones with big hands and feets.

You can be right, but on feet and voice sometime you see real female gender girls that might be mistaken

JohnaCarson
06-18-10, 23:50
The only sure way I know of is to have them put their hand flat on the table. If their index finger is shorter than the ring finger they are a male. If the index finger is longer than the ring finger they are a girl. Try it out. An old Thai friend told me this years ago so not to be confused and end with the big surprise. Never have and hope never will.

Nvslim
06-19-10, 08:40
The only sure way I know of is to have them put their hand flat on the table. If their index finger is shorter than the ring finger they are a male. If the index finger is longer than the ring finger they are a girl. Try it out. An old Thai friend told me this years ago so not to be confused and end with the big surprise. Never have and hope never will.

Why not just do a package check? No package, no problem.

Slim

Goyave
06-19-10, 11:14
The only sure way I know of is to have them put their hand flat on the table. If their index finger is shorter than the ring finger they are a male. If the index finger is longer than the ring finger they are a girl...

No, no, and no! Forget it, because it's not true. Have a look at my own hand, for instance, in this post: 1030388

Bimbo Boy
06-19-10, 16:04
No, no, and no! Forget it, because it's not true. Have a look at my own hand, for instance, in this post: 1030388
I agree with the article, the real giveaway is the smell.
I fucked an operated transsex once, the body was perfect and stunningly feminine. Even when naked and under close examination, it was absolutely impossible to tell.
But the masculine smell turned me off. I will never repeat.
Just smell your escort, you'll know immediately. Easy, smell behind the ears, or at the junction of neck and shoulders.
B.B.

BionicMan
06-19-10, 16:19
I fucked an operated transsex once, the body was perfect and stunningly feminine. Even when naked and under close examination, it was absolutely impossible to tell.
Just smell your escort, you'll know immediately. Easy, smell behind the ears, or at the junction of neck and shoulders.
B.B.
an open statement of experience
very rare here on this subject
should be worth to take into account, then!

Edward M
06-19-10, 17:33
No, no, and no! Forget it, because it's not true. Have a look at my own hand, for instance, in this post: 1030388What are ou talking about? Your ring finger is longer. Were you expecting it to be double the length? If so, no one would need to check. The difference is subtle.

Edward M
06-19-10, 17:41
The only sure way I know of is to have them put their hand flat on the table. If their index finger is shorter than the ring finger they are a male. If the index finger is longer than the ring finger they are a girl. Try it out. An old Thai friend told me this years ago so not to be confused and end with the big surprise. Never have and hope never will.A quick internet search will reveal many articles and studies about this. The gist of it is that the index finger:ring finger (2D:4D) ratio is based on testosterone. Low T - index longer; high T - ring longer. Some studies have shown that gay men, especially catchers, have ratios similar to women. Something tells me that this check will not be a catch-all as the gayest of the gay will appear to be women.

Goyave
06-24-10, 13:10
What are ou talking about? Your ring finger is longer. Were you expecting it to be double the length? If so, no one would need to check. The difference is subtle.

Sorry, but no, my ring finger is slightly shorter (just 2 mm shorter actually) than my index finger. It's far than being obvious in the previous picture (maybe more with the new attached ones?), and I had to use a ruler to check it!

Ok, it's confirmed now! I'm a female and a lesbian one! :D

1Ball
06-24-10, 14:03
Ok, it's confirmed now! I'm a female and a lesbian one! :D
Are you also a hansum female lesbian? if yes, I would like to make a booking with you and another female lesbian just like you. ;)

Goyave
06-24-10, 14:11
Are you also a hansum female lesbian? if yes, I would like to make a booking with you and another female lesbian just like you. ;)

I am handsome (well, that's what the local girls say), but unfortunately for you, I am not even slightly sexually attracted by men, so, unless you're an attractive female lesbian too, you won't have any luck with me. ;)

Naked Gunz
06-24-10, 15:50
B.B.

Wow thats interesting! That is something a katoey cannot erase. Man odor.
I thought of fucking one of them, i thought who would know. The answer is me!

Dosto
07-10-10, 22:17
Just need your help for 5 min.

Dosto
07-10-10, 22:41
I'm meant to be meeting some "girl" in bangkok in one week.

I'll send whoever the picture, and whoever can give there opionion, much appreciated.

Goyave
07-12-10, 04:25
I'm meant to be meeting some "girl" in bangkok in one week.

I'll send whoever the picture, and whoever can give there opionion, much appreciated.

You could post "her" picture here. But in some cases, it is not conclusive. IMHO, the voice and body odor are better giveaways.

Mr Enternational
07-12-10, 04:44
B.B.Thanks, but I don't plan on getting that close before knowing the truth.

Edward M
07-24-10, 02:05
Attached is a picture of images cobbled together from advertisements. Am I paranoid? These look like they may not be natural born women to me.

Can you experts give me your opinions? Those on the left are from Penthouse Hotel taken from this site. On the right is from a site extolling the virtues of Pattaya whose name I will not mention as I do not want to violate any forum rules.

Note, I hope I am not breaking any forum rules by posting this image since the originals are not mine but I manufactured this for an academic discussion.

Mr Enternational
07-24-10, 07:09
Attached is a picture of images cobbled together from advertisements. Am I paranoid? These look like they may not be natural born women to me.Yeah. I think you are paranoid. Look like all women to me.

Amjeck
07-24-10, 11:42
Attached is a picture of images cobbled together from advertisements. Am I paranoid? These look like they may not be natural born women to me.

Can you experts give me your opinions? Those on the left are from Penthouse Hotel taken from this site. On the right is from a site extolling the virtues of Pattaya whose name I will not mention as I do not want to violate any forum rules.

Note, I hope I am not breaking any forum rules by posting this image since the originals are not mine but I manufactured this for an academic discussion.
They could be either or. It's hard to tell from pictures. Why are you so paranoid over a few pictures anyways? Did you fuck some of these girls/guys already?

Edward M
07-24-10, 15:29
Yeah. I think you are paranoid. Look like all women to me.Actually I looked some more at the site. According to other pics on the site the one on the right definite is NOT a woman. There are more pics of the same, uh, individual, on the site and when you mouse hover over them the caption is something like, "sexy ladyboy".

Edward M
07-24-10, 15:34
They could be either or. It's hard to tell from pictures. Why are you so paranoid over a few pictures anyways? Did you fuck some of these girls/guys already?No. Never met anyone in this pics but will be going to Pattaya soon for the first time. I am assuming that it will be easier to tell in person than with some low resolution pics so if I can tell from a picture I should be ok in person. The LB thing is something about Thai culture that I definitely do NOT want to get involved with. That is the purpose of this thread, right?

Member #4364
07-24-10, 20:20
22 years ago i was an beginner; i took "one" from
the Sukhumvit Road; "Herrmann" refused to remove
the pants; and then the door was the way and i learned
my lessons.................

BionicMan
07-24-10, 21:08
The purpose of this thread is to help mongerers to try to identify those who have not been genetically born as women
The last posts, instead, take a picture of a person appearing as a woman, and allegedly say that she can be a TS.
Based on what? Similarity with some other pictures where there should be some real LB. Since some or many LB are indeed misleading any "female" can be a LB or cannot be.
In most cases till you lift the skirt and put the pants down.
The r ecent posts do not add anything to the debate.
They seem to launch a no-prize-contest like a roulette: bet your guess.
I dont really see the point, honestly.
There are real women whose physical characters can be a bit malish adn the other way round.
There are LB who became so from a very tender age, with hormones and such, so apart the "little extra" if not post-op, all the rest can be visually legitimate.
There has been a debate here on some signs (adam apple, gands, body structure, even to 'smell') on how to identify a LB.
Fair enough and adding a content.One can agree or disagree, but at least they add something to the discussion.

But comparing a picture of a random woman picked from an advertising and allegedly say she can be a LB is, IMHO, totally off topic and useless.
Whether she is or not a LB.
Unless one can prove she is a LB and they say "seee?...this is 100% a LB and the picture disguise you, so ..beware".

Forced Hand
08-05-10, 00:27
T
There are LB who became so from a very tender age, with hormones and such, so apart the "little extra" if not post-op, all the rest can be visually legitimate.

Unless one can prove she is a LB and they say "seee?...this is 100% a LB and the picture disguise you, so ..beware".

It is important to be very vigilant in Pattaya if you don't want to end up with a LB. While some will be up front and tell you, and you may be shocked to discover you didn't realise, others will not disclose their former selves!

There is no one true test. While height, voice, adam's apple etc are all indicators, you should also check by muscle tone (give her leg a squeeze). If she is overly shy at first then beware. You have to add up all the factors. If in doubt ask her it generally won't discourage a "real lady" from offering her services for the night!

Fon Tok
08-05-10, 05:40
Normally, I do not post photos with faces, but this is for education purposes.

Ladyboys in daylight outside the Star of Light in Patpong...

Fon Tok
09-06-10, 06:39
For those of you who are interested in learning more about the physical characteristics of Thailand's ladyboys, here's a photo album with some recent uploads:

BionicMan
09-06-10, 17:15
For those of you who are interested in learning more about the physical characteristics of Thailand's ladyboys, here's a photo album with some recent uploads:

http://www.ipernity.com/doc/tookay/album/116988this is a good contribution to show that whilst there some obvious ones (or next to obvious) there are quite some where it is difficult to tell not only at a first glance
The less attentive monger can then be cheated up under the blankets...in some cases.

Leeroy182
09-07-10, 03:08
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of reports regarding various aspects of engaging in commercial sex with transvestites.

The sole purpose of this thread is to provide information on how to identify transvestites with the specific purpose of AVOIDING them.

This limited subject as defined in the thead title does NOT include "How to negotiate with transvestites", or "Where to go to find transvestites", or "How much to pay transvestites", or "How to manage transvestites", or "Sexual techniques with transvestites", or "Guys you know who fell in love with transvestites", or "How to break up with transvestites", or any other related subject.

I do not wish my forum to become an information exchange on the disgusting subject of how to find and fuck transvestites.

Remember: The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men who were always men on the subject of finding women who were always women, for sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

PS: This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally

-I am personally terrified of accidentally bringing home a TS. My ship is hitting Laem Chabang up in about 30 days. I need to get as much info on this subject as possible, to minimize costly mistakes-!

Erin1234
09-07-10, 05:43
A couple of weeks ago, my colleagues and I went to Nana Plaza for drinks on our way back from Soi Cowboy. We stumbled into Obession and did not realize it was a LB bar. We saw some extremely hot looking "women" until the waitress mentioned to us that everyone in the bar is an LB. He even show us his dick and one of my colleague freaked out and we left right away. After that I did more research and found that there were only 3 LBs bar in Nana Plaza, we were just unlucky. I think someone should devote a special site to inform newbies like us where the Lbs bars are so that we do not walk in blind.

Run Mann
09-07-10, 12:40
A couple of weeks ago, my colleagues and I went to Nana Plaza for drinks on our way back from Soi Cowboy. We stumbled into Obession and did not realize it was a LB bar. We saw some extremely hot looking "women" until the waitress mentioned to us that everyone in the bar is an LB. He even show us his dick and one of my colleague freaked out and we left right away. After that I did more research and found that there were only 3 LBs bar in Nana Plaza, we were just unlucky.

I think someone should devote a special site to inform newbies like us where the Lbs bars are so that we do not walk in blind.

Why, are you scarred for life? Calm down and know that LBs are imbedded in Nana Plaza and all over Thailand; you’re bound to make contact with them at some point. Chalk this up to a learning experience and move on. At least you discovered the surprise before you took one of them back to your room as has happened to so many posters here.

Run Mann
09-10-10, 20:22
Fun Quiz:

http://joeschwartz.net/shemale/index.html#

Simian
09-11-10, 08:53
-I am personally terrified of accidentally bringing home a TS. My ship is hitting Laem Chabang up in about 30 days. I need to get as much info on this subject as possible, to minimize costly mistakes-!

As has been said before, with some of the young LB/TS in Thailand, it is almost impossible to be sure because they start the process of female hormone replacement even before puberty. After a while you get to recognize the pattern that tells you if it is LB or lady. Until then, do what I did when I was a newby:

1. Pick up girl
2. Take to room
3.If dick appears, sent it home and return to step 1; if no dick, get on with the job at hand.

Some of you will find the experience of finding a dick where no dick should be a bit traumatic, at least the first time. In that case, get an expert on your side, a Thai lady. If you are in the process of picking up in a bar and you have any doubts, ask a Thai lady, especially an older one who knows the score, and you will not go wrong.

Of course, we have to remember that there are men who go after LBs - otherwise there would not be so many in the business. And, according to rumor, many men find that they are attracted to lady who then turns out to be a LB and they find they are still into it. At least that is what LBs
sometimes say. So, if you want to avoid finding a dick where you don't expect it, the last person to ask is another LB!

Don't be so terrified as to worry about whether the lady you are with is a post-op LB (ie no dick). That could ruin just about every sexual experience in Thailand for you!

Of course, you could just stick to massage places. The vast majority of massage parlours (soapies, oilies and others) do not employ LBs - in fact, i cannot say that I have ever heard of a LB in such an extablishment apart from someone telling me about a specifically advertised LB call-out massage service. But then that would deny yourself the other fun aspects of Thai mongering.

NicFrenchy
09-11-10, 09:52
As has been said before, with some of the young LB/TS in Thailand, it is almost impossible to be sure because they start the process of female hormone replacement even before puberty. After a while you get to recognize the pattern that tells you if it is LB or lady.

Just stick to well known bars, buy the mamasan a drink and tell her you don't like LBs. She will take care of you from then on.

BionicMan
09-11-10, 11:24
As has been said before, with some of the young LB/TS in Thailand, it is almost impossible to be sure because they start the process of female hormone replacement even before puberty. After a while you get to recognize the pattern that tells you if it is LB or lady. Until then, do what I did when I was a newby:
You Are pretty much right
I often observe, especially in Asia that fully legitimate women (with kids) might look more 'malish' than quite many LB's. And the other way around, as we could see from an educational photo link recently posted here.
No reason to' freak out. Keep cool and be' sensitive. The offer follows the demand and the LB disguises their status so that their admirer still feel ok and straight lol
The suggestion to' ask mama-San is the best, apart avoiding the full lB joints.
Asia for sure is the biggest destination where the identificstion of a LB is quite tricky.
Other countries and markets are more clear and easy to' spot.
In KL's Beach Club and also in HKG they are not allowed to' enter those Clubs.
That is a comfort zone for most if the mongerers.
But if you pick up a stunner just outside those venues,better be' careful. They Are not outside for the fresh air. There are alarm warnings that dont require one has to' check the crotch of those girls. And that is one of them.
So dont come back crying later, lol
:)

Capt JB
10-10-10, 17:38
If you are not sure of her gender tell her you want to look at her ID to make sure she is of age.

When looking at her ID if she is a man it will show Mr. in front of the name. If a lady it will show Miss.

If in doubt probably better leave it alone & move on.

Goyave
10-10-10, 17:47
... When looking at her ID if she is a man it will show Mr. in front of the name. If a lady it will show Miss...

It's usually written in Thai:

Mister: นาย ("nai")
Miss: น.ส. (abbreviation for นางสาว "nang sao")
Mistress: นาง ("nang")

JohnSue
10-16-10, 16:28
A couple of weeks ago, my colleagues and I went to Nana Plaza for drinks on our way back from Soi Cowboy. We stumbled into Obession and did not realize it was a LB bar. We saw some extremely hot looking "women" until the waitress mentioned to us that everyone in the bar is an LB. He even show us his dick and one of my colleague freaked out and we left right away. After that I did more research and found that there were only 3 LBs bar in Nana Plaza, we were just unlucky. I think someone should devote a special site to inform newbies like us where the Lbs bars are so that we do not walk in blind.I have been in Obsessions a couple of times with newbies to LOS and have always been descretely told on the way in it is a LB bar by the door person. Perhaps one of your party was but found it funny not to pass it on? Some of them are very beautiful. But I think they are mainly pre-op in there, the post ops tend to hang around upstairs apparently. I find it somewhat funny that grown men get freaked out by LB's lol.

Cheers,

John.

Fon Tok
11-25-10, 23:00
Photos of Thailand ladyboys (KIP) -- taken in Pattaya & Bangkok -- provided as a public service to the ISG community.

Be careful out there mates! ;)

Carlos Primeros
01-02-11, 02:02
For me it is very simple: if I have the slightes doubt about the real sex of a girl I ask: Are you a LB or a real woman, if a LB, do not waste your time on me. That sorts things very fast out.

Carlos Primeros

The Pro
01-02-11, 03:48
For me it is very simple: if I have the slightes doubt about the real sex of a girl I ask: Are you a LB or a real woman, if a LB, do not waste your time on me. That sorts things very fast out.

Carlos PrimerosAnd after asking a real girl if she was a LB I am sure she is really going to give you wonderful service in bed. What a way to go, insult her and then expect good service.

NicFrenchy
01-02-11, 05:22

Carlos PrimerosYou're a better man that I am then. If I have even the slightest hint of a doubt, I move on. I don't even waste time asking. There are hundreds of ladies available.

BionicMan
01-02-11, 11:47
....There are hundreds of ladies available.Good strategy. Walk to the next girl! But. What if that one is a LB as well? LOL.

Seriusly speaking it is true that they seem to gather a bit, rather than spreading in a multitude.

E. G. 5 LB's in a mix of 30 real girls, it is more 5 LB's in a mix of 5 LB's.

Very true that there are quite some challenging situations for detecting them.

If you look at Fon Tok photo-link-collection, I would say that well over 80% will pass for legitimate stunners, in the pictures, and maybe 50% will pass on a real face to face talking encounter.

Of course 100% will not pass in a physical check. LOL

NicFrenchy
01-02-11, 14:23
If you look at Fon Tok photo-link-collection, I would say that well over 80% will pass for legitimate stunnersWhat? You must be kidding, stunners? Sure, maybe after 10 years in Prison.

in the pictures, and maybe 50% will pass on a real face to face talking encounter.No chance, well, unless the guy is drunk. Then maybe.

Of course 100% will not pass in a physical check. LOLNope, again, some LBs have a pussy (or a hole) and a drunkard tourist probably won't see the difference.

Fon Tok
01-02-11, 16:45
If you look at Fon Tok photo-link-collection, I would say that well over 80% will pass for legitimate stunners, in the pictures, and maybe 50% will pass on a real face to face talking encounter.You must mean this link?

As I live near Patpong, and drink at a bar at the the tunnel next to SOL, I see ladyboys almost everyday. I've candidly photographed many, and I'd say that very few can actually pass as women. However, every so often a double take is necessary as some are visually quite convincing.

For a first time visitor to Thailand, in the dark, with jet lagged beer goggles on, I'd say it might be very easy to make a mistake with the very convincing ones.

Golfinho
01-03-11, 02:12
And after asking a real girl if she was a LB I am sure she is really going to give you wonderful service in bed. What a way to go, insult her and then expect good service.The service provider should know how to get the man aroused and how to make him get her aroused as well. That is what a real service provider is and that is why they get paid for it.

The girls should be trained and know how to provide service. Yes they are human but ultimately they are being paid for it. So they have to provide a service OR THEY GO HOME and do not work if they are not in the mood.

NicFrenchy
01-03-11, 16:54
See that pic? They were all born Male.

BionicMan
01-04-11, 01:09
You must mean this link?

As I live near Patpong, and drink at a bar at the the tunnel next to SOL, I see ladyboys almost everyday. I've candidly photographed many, and I'd say that very few can actually pass as women. However, every so often a double take is necessary as some are visually quite convincing.

For a first time visitor to Thailand, in the dark, with jet lagged beer goggles on, I'd say it might be very easy to make a mistake with the very convincing ones. Meant that link indeed.

I can agree with you but let's say that the confusion starts (or might start or misguide you) when a real and legitimate woman has face / body specs in common with LB's.

Face cheeks, not so straight legs, kind of large feet (quite common in Asia) etc.

Have seen around (in non mongering areas) and met some with kids.

So there are some common points, sometime and this might help the confusion.

Of course I am talking about "doubt cases", not the obvious ones.

1Ball
01-04-11, 01:31
See that pic? They were all born Male.

All but 1 are completely obvious to me.

Looks like the cast of the LB show (was it called mango) near washington square?

NicFrenchy
01-04-11, 01:37
All but 1 are completely obvious to me.

Looks like the cast of the LB show (was it called mango) near washington square? It's from one of the LB Bars in NEP

Mr Enternational
01-04-11, 02:23
I've candidly photographed many, and I'd say that very few can actually pass as women. However, every so often a double take is necessary as some are visually quite convincing.

For a first time visitor to Thailand, in the dark, with jet lagged beer goggles on, I'd say it might be very easy to make a mistake with the very convincing ones. Well if the big head, hands, and feet (apparent in Fon Tok's pics) don't give it away initially, then the deep voice should once you start conversing. I've never heard too many ladyboys talking that have a genuine female voice.

Bumholes1
01-04-11, 03:13
Well if the big head, hands, and feet (apparent in Fon Tok's pics) don't give it away initially, then the deep voice should once you start conversing. I've never heard too many ladyboys talking that have a genuine female voice.They are all fucking hideous!

Fon Tok
01-04-11, 03:18
Well if the big head, hands, and feet (apparent in Fon Tok's pics) don't give it away initially, then the deep voice should once you start conversing. I've never heard too many ladyboys talking that have a genuine female voice.Quite a few Thai women have big feet & hands, and / or deep voices. Especially Thai women who smoke. You are right, though, a mimicked female voice rarely sounds authentic.

However, for discussion's sake, it is important to recognize that there is an androgynous beauty to Thai people that lends itself to gender blurring. Next time you are on the BTS take a look around at some of the young men and women. Their facial features are sometimes almost identical. The one difference I see is that the men often have fancier and fluffier hairstyles!

Interestingly, in Polynesia, another part of the world where there are many ladyboys, there also is a similar androgynous beauty in people's features.

BionicMan
01-04-11, 09:00
Well if the big head, hands, and feet (apparent in Fon Tok's pics) don't give it away initially, then the deep voice should once you start conversing. I've never heard too many ladyboys talking that have a genuine female voice.Voice is indeed another key factor, no doubt.

Can't hear it, tho', from Fon Tok pictures LOL.

But very true that sometime thai GIRLS do have a bit of a weird voice, especially when shouting out, not all have a sweet whispering voice.

Still, I agree, one might have doubts or can be puzzled, but summing up a few factors, if the sum doesn't sound good, just stay away.

Worst case scenario one is moving away from a real pussy, but as this does not lack in LOS, not a big drama.

NicFrenchy
01-04-11, 12:50
Look, if you are ever in doubt, don't try to convince yourself otherwise, just move on to the other thousand girls available that night.

Stevebny
02-06-11, 12:48
The greater the swish the greater the odds of a katooey. Of course, this requires walking behind them and watching their asses.

BionicMan
02-28-11, 22:21
Guys if your worried about getting hoodwinked by a Thai ladyboy you should visit.

°°°°°°°°°°

Before you venture off to Thailand. There are several posts with a huge array of photos and even a 'Thai lady boys verses Brazillian transsexuals post with photos.

I'm now just wandering how many of you want advice about avoidance and how many want to see the photos. LOL. PaulBy chance I was reading shortly ago the ISG GENERAL RULES and by chance there is a line reading:

* No Self-Promotion: Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any website, forums, email address, business, multi-level marketing activity, or other entities that you have an affiliation with *

Fon Tok
03-01-11, 04:06
Here's a video of some Pattaya LBs. For katoey identification practice (KIP) training purposes only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BetZHhN-hY

Fon Tok
04-17-11, 09:25
For KIP (katoey identification practice) only, here are some Patpong ladyboys in action on Songkran Day 1.

Be careful out there!

LincolnRobinson
05-18-11, 03:31
Since it is so easy to get a fake I'd, even this method isn't foolproof if s / he really wanted to hide their birth sex?

PinkPearl
06-08-11, 18:44
I almost ended up fooling around with a LB the other day. She and the LB she was with on the street told me she was a girl & I was not convinced otherwise. A red flag went up on the way when she asked me for 200B unfront because she owed it to the security guard at my hotel. So I asked the guy on duty if it was a LB and he immediately affirmed. He also pointed at that her identity card pic was not of her. Evidently she wanted to either steal the 200B or use it to bribe the SG to let her in my room without a proper card. I find LBs usually tell the truth about who they are, but your hotel SG can provide a second filter, especially if he is familiar with workers in the area. I tipped him $6 and later a TG I know on the street confirmed the LB's identity.

BionicMan
06-08-11, 23:48
I almost ended up fooling around with a LB the other day. She and the LB she was with on the street told me she was a girl & I was not convinced otherwise. A red flag went up on the way when she asked me for 200B unfront because she owed it to the security guard at my hotel. So I asked the guy on duty if it was a LB and he immediately affirmed. He also pointed at that her identity card pic was not of her. Evidently she wanted to either steal the 200B or use it to bribe the SG to let her in my room without a proper card. I find LBs usually tell the truth about who they are, but your hotel SG can provide a second filter, especially if he is familiar with workers in the area. I tipped him $6 and later a TG I know on the street confirmed the LB's identity.Is this then the reason why we are missing a report now? LOL. Just kidding!

Wazoo
06-08-12, 01:59
Do you ever notice that many of the most beautiful women on DIA aren't women at all? Ever find yourself fooled? Attached below are 8 profile pics from DIA. 7 of them describe themselves as ladyboys or shemales in their profiles. One is an authentic woman. Care to guess? I'll post the answer in a few days.

Red Kilt
06-08-12, 14:17
. One is an authentic woman. Care to guess? I'll post the answer in a few days.I would have said they were all lady boys so I guess you have first-hand proof that the one who declares herself 100% authentic woman actually is.

A friend told me recently that there are a few shemales on DIA now who conceal the fact.

Sammon
06-08-12, 14:46
Do you ever notice that many of the most beautiful women on DIA aren't women at all? Ever find yourself fooled? Attached below are 8 profile pics from DIA. 7 of them describe themselves as ladyboys or shemales in their profiles. One is an authentic woman. Care to guess? I'll post the answer in a few days.I believe no. 6 in blue is a real woman. I was trying to decide between no.3 and no.6 . My deduction is too much make up and show on all others. Photos generally does not give a good idea. That is why I always ask to chat cam to cam. Even real girls post pictures when they were cute at 14-15 years of age. Or get the best picture to put on profile.

Insist on cam to cam chat. On cam you can make out who is real. Most ladyboys do not like to show cam. As for me I always chat and get to know the girl before I meet them in person. The girls also feel like they know me and trust me. Ofcourse I target only 18-23 year olds. By the time I am meeting them or they are flying to meet me they have no hesitation. Even in the room they feel relaxed enough to let me get into their pants. Girls have always told me they do not feel like thgey are staying with a stranger.

On the street anybody can be fooled. Once I started chatting with a ladyboy at the disco in Angeles but he was nice enough to let me know. He could have fooled anybody.

Jon von Neumann
06-08-12, 15:08
Do you ever notice that many of the most beautiful women on DIA aren't women at all? Ever find yourself fooled? Attached below are 8 profile pics from DIA. 7 of them describe themselves as ladyboys or shemales in their profiles. One is an authentic woman. Care to guess? I'll post the answer in a few days.I will vote that 04. Jpg is the real woman. It seems like in Asia, the hotter the woman the higher the probability that she is a he. LOL. The ifuuglier ones seem to be women in most cases. Too effing hilarious.

I saw one of the most beautiful Asian woman I've ever seen standing in line behind me at an Office Depot in Seattle a few months ago. I chatted with her for a few minutes while we waited. She was a real woman alright. She is Thai, tall and gorgeous. Mama Mia! I wished that I had the guts to ask for her number-but I didn't want the drama that would've ensued with her effing rich hubby. Oh well. Someday, I will be lucky to have someone who looks like her to bang every night-instead of a few months at a time. I just hope I am not so old and drolling in my soup before that comes to pass. LOL.

JvN

Member #4351
06-08-12, 15:34
On cam you can make out who is real. Most ladyboys do not like to show cam.I have to disagree with the knowledgeable Sammon on this point. They will chat on webcam and often cannot be discerned. I have found that chatting and giving them a CP call at the same time is the way to go. The voice will give them away every time.

Savethe7
06-08-12, 21:54
I really hope it's number 3 but I think is most likely too.

Khekada
06-09-12, 08:40
Hey I am guessing. All are LBs. Let we know the answer soon.

Regards.

Khekada.

Do you ever notice that many of the most beautiful women on DIA aren't women at all? Ever find yourself fooled? Attached below are 8 profile pics from DIA. 7 of them describe themselves as ladyboys or shemales in their profiles. One is an authentic woman. Care to guess? I'll post the answer in a few days.

Syzygies
06-14-12, 06:54
I agree that all look slightly suspect through to definitely LBs. I will go for 06.Jpg as the most likely girl (3rd pic). Other possibilities are 04.jpg and 02.jpg . Pics don't really have enough detail to be very sure. Only half of them are extremely obvious LBs, but some others are definitely suspect looking. Its very unfortunate, but some real girls get mistaken for LBs, especially the tall ones with too much makeup.

Tony Hoeprano
06-16-12, 09:10
Is it a homosexual act to knowingly allow a LB give you a blowie?

TomJackin
06-16-12, 09:22
Is it a homosexual act to knowingly allow a LB give you a blowie?Fuck me to tears! So I guess that is the reason I feel like slitting my wrists!:eek:

PinkPearl
06-17-12, 05:10
Is it a homosexual act to knowingly allow a LB give you a blowie?Why would I care? As long as it looks like a smoking hot female? Ever hear the word "fantasy"?

PinkPearl
09-11-12, 00:27
"the law does not allow tg (transgenders) to change sex / gender on official documents and records. new regulations have been introduced around sex change operations. under-18s are banned from these operations. 18-20 year olds need parental permission, and all people need to live as a woman for 2 years and see a psychiatrist before the operation. (44)

msm / tg are excluded from [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) laws. (44)

tg are not eligible for the military draft due to 'gender identity disorder', which is seen as a permanent mental illness and may have implications for employment. (31, 44)

of those with non-heterosexual identities, thai sexual / gender identities charted include: kathoey / saaw praphet song (tg) , gay (king, queen, quing) , bi, and chaay-rak-chaay ('man loving man'). (28)

http://aidsdatahub.org/dmdocuments/msm_country_snapshots_-_thailand_online.pdf

Monte3
09-12-12, 12:30
Is it a homosexual act to knowingly allow a LB give you a blowie?Do you need to eat out of a garbage can to know it's not good for you, or have some tell ya?

Marioz988
01-12-13, 01:25
Hey I am guessing. All are LBs. Let we know the answer soon.

Regards.

Khekada.I think No. (3)

Finrod
01-22-13, 07:32
Even the vets among us can be fooled by well done pictures. I was duped into meeting one from DIA without the benefit of a webcam meeting; when we were about to meet, I could tell from 25-30 meters away that I was dealing with an LB. So I gave my regrets and split straightaway. Went back and looked at the profile picture again, still hard to tell. Nicely done makeup, that.

Really no substitute for seeing them move about. Think of the numerous clues in body shapes and movements. Some can be eliminated, sure. Some LBs are very good at eliminating many of them, sure they can do it well enough to fool us with their still pictures on DIA. But they still can't eliminate every last difference between themselves and real women when they're seen moving. Said cues have been discussed frequently enough in this thread that I don't need to rehash them.

Member #4178
01-22-13, 07:56
In the middle of soi 7 Pattaya. No need to have a PHD for Identifying LB.

Jp

Blk Big Bootyluv
01-29-13, 04:24
This is so cruel and unfair. This will be my second trip to Thailand (in a few weeks) with a several year gap between. Back then the LB were very good at fooling us but it looks no that they are eerily better at trying to pass as a naturally flawed women. It has been said that that was one of the ways to spot a "fem-looking" LB trying to pass as a women, they didn't have the flaws of a real women. Whatever that means to you.

This is really tuff to discern.

Peace,

BBL

Big Johnson2
02-22-13, 16:47
Early yesterday morning I awoke to the sound of screeching below my Patong guesthouse window, and this is what I saw.

Patong is crawling with them. Buyer beware.What do these guys do to get the illusion of narrow stomach and wider hips?

Big Johnson2
02-22-13, 17:49
Quite a few Thai women have big feet & hands, and / or deep voices. Especially Thai women who smoke. You are right, though, a mimicked female voice rarely sounds authentic.

However, for discussion's sake, it is important to recognize that there is an androgynous beauty to Thai people that lends itself to gender blurring. Next time you are on the BTS take a look around at some of the young men and women. Their facial features are sometimes almost identical. The one difference I see is that the men often have fancier and fluffier hairstyles!

Interestingly, in Polynesia, another part of the world where there are many ladyboys, there also is a similar androgynous beauty in people's features.I just returned from my first trip to Thailand in 5 years and I know I cannot always tell ladyboys from girls, due to this androgynous nature of the Thai's looks. Are there a many post-op Ladyboys in Bangkok? Are the go-go bars mixing in ladyboys with regular girls. If they are post op can they work as girls in straight bars? Would Rainbow in Nana hire post op guys, because with the androgynous beauty, I've seen even very good looking girls there that had masculine features. Do late night clubs like Liquid and Climax allow ladyboys in? What are the chances if they have a pussy they could still be a ladyboy?

Are they mixing some ladyboys in at the beer bars in Pattaya? It seemed like some of the prettiest "girls" out front were ladayboys. I think asking the security guard that takes the IDs is a very good idea. Do you know where to look on an I'd to see if they are a male or female. Also if they won't show you an I'd or tell you they don't have it would that be grounds for dismissal? Also I showed some pictures of girls that I obviously thought were girls and a friend picked most of them out as ladyboys.

BionicMan
02-27-13, 23:32
What do these guys do to get the illusion of narrow stomach and wider hips?Bit of lipo-suction on the stomach and bit of silicon surgery on the hips and bum. As easy as that.

BionicMan
02-27-13, 23:35
I know I cannot always tell ladyboys from girls, due to this androgynous nature of the Thai's looks. Are there a many post-op Ladyboys in Bangkok? Are the go-go bars mixing in ladyboys with regular girls. .You got the point and many peoeple disregard this and often get a real woman as being a LB because of the "androgynous nature of Thai's (women) looks". From theat mistake is a rollcoaster to take LB for women and women for LB. The rest of your discussion I am afraid os "off-topic" on ISG and we should respect that rule. Other forum are not strict and you might find your answers on the net.

Sly One
02-28-13, 03:04
Easy.

Tell them you love eating pussy.

If they say."Well. I haven't got one?".

Its a bloke.

And move on very rapidly.

Sly

BionicMan
03-02-13, 15:12
Easy.

Tell them you love eating pussy.

If they say."Well. I haven't got one?".

Its a bloke.

And move on very rapidly.

SlyThis reminds me of an old joke:

How much for a BJ? 500.

And how much to put it in your ass? 2000.

And much for fucking you in the pussy? Free, if you can find it!

Amator
07-08-13, 13:40
Well I was in Nana a few months ago and there were a couple in the regular go-go's and not just the main LB venues. I called one over thinking she was a lovely, got her a drink and I knew something wasn't right. Too pretty, hips. Nope look ok, hands. Again look nice and slim. Bingo. Voice. Often I think they can't quite pull off a true female voice. Sometimes the high pitch cracks or often it seems like they're having to be a bit nasal. I can't quite describe it but its "not real". The other LB dancer in another normal bar in Nana had a brow ridge which was the giveaway. Klingon head. Not that extreme but you just don't see it on girls, not ones you'd want to "take home to mother" IMO.

Hope that helps.

BionicMan
07-08-13, 22:19
Well I was in Nana a few months ago and there were a couple in the regular go-go's and not just the main LB venues. I called one over thinking she was a lovely, got her a drink and I knew something wasn't right. Too pretty, hips. Nope look ok, hands. Again look nice and slim. Bingo. Voice. Often I think they can't quite pull off a true female voice. Sometimes the high pitch cracks or often it seems like they're having to be a bit nasal. I can't quite describe it but its "not real". The other LB dancer in another normal bar in Nana had a brow ridge which was the giveaway. Klingon head. Not that extreme but you just don't see it on girls, not ones you'd want to "take home to mother" IMO. Hope that helps.Mind you that real women in Thailand sometime have a bit of a rough voice, especially if and when they shout. So the indication cannot be fully realiable.

Anyhow LB's in NEP are in specific bars and you will not find them elsewhere. Only exception I think is Voodoo, not 100% sure. The other known bars having LB's have LB's only and the bars with girls have girls only.

Nixonbd
07-17-13, 00:20
Mind you that real women in Thailand sometime have a bit of a rough voice, especially if and when they shout. So the indication cannot be fully realiable.

Anyhow LB's in NEP are in specific bars and you will not find them elsewhere. Only exception I think is Voodoo, not 100% sure. The other known bars having LB's have LB's only and the bars with girls have girls only.How about using some common sense and just ask them? This is not directed to anyone in particular. All the talk about what to look for is a bit much . If a LB is what you're looking for, there are websites for you to find them. If you're too drunk to figure it out and take one back to your room, take it like a man, LOL! Point is, if they're good enough for you to look at, they've passed the litmus test.

It is true that some of the beer bars on WS and the popular surrounding streets employ LBs. Maybe they're just trying to expand their customer base, who knows. We've been hit on by LBs in "straight" beer bars on WS, so don't think by going to a strictly perceived straight bar that you won't see or be approached by any. In fact, my use of the term straight bar in Pattaya may be a stretch.

Countdown to Return Trip: 45-days

Yujin
07-17-13, 03:11
Fortunately, most TV / TS don't look this good, but you've got to develop a sixth (or common) sense or a good radar to detect one.

http://themetapicture.com/can-you-be-fooled/

Dash Riprock
07-20-13, 10:56
Unfortunately for most punters/mongers: they are doing their 'in the field' identification practice when they are typically:

1. Drunk.

2. In low light conditions.

3. Really horny.

Hardly a formula for a high success rate (success = doing women ONLY in this lifetime). It's normal for non-Asians to have some difficulty identifying Asian transgendered folks. The checklist is: black hair, tight bod, and treats me like I'm Justin Bieber or Brad Pitt when I'm more like Cliff from Cheers or John Goodman. Way down on the list is 'look for tells that would identify those who weren't born with a penis. '

It's just as difficult for Asians to identify sorority girls or pornstars. All they see is blond / tanned / tits.

:-)

Member #1174
07-20-13, 13:53
Do you ever notice that many of the most beautiful women on DIA aren't women at all? Ever find yourself fooled? Attached below are 8 profile pics from DIA. 7 of them describe themselves as ladyboys or shemales in their profiles. One is an authentic woman. Care to guess? I'll post the answer in a few days.05.jpg? What is the true answer?

Duniawala
07-20-13, 16:24
Unfortunately for most punters / mongers: they are doing their 'in the field' identification practice when they are typically:

1. Drunk.

2. In low light conditions.

3. Really horny.

Hardly a formula for a high success rate (success = doing women ONLY in this lifetime). It's normal for non-Asians to have some difficulty identifying Asian transgendered folks. The checklist is: black hair, tight bod, and treats me like I'm Justin Bieber or Brad Pitt when I'm more like Cliff from Cheers or John Goodman. Way down on the list is 'look for tells that would identify those who weren't born with a penis. '

It's just as difficult for Asians to identify sorority girls or pornstars. All they see is blond / tanned / tits.There is no formula for identifying them unless they are obvious ones. The only sure way is to reach between their legs and feel. Or the easy way, JUST ASK THEM. And they are honest.