PDA

View Full Version : Ho Chi Minh City - Massage Parlors

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Buksida1
05-18-19, 00:58
Great story and much better results than I've ever gotten from that forgotten app!

But I think you might should have put this somewhere else (General?Yeah, I hit the wrong thread and requested Jackson to move to HCMC. Tagged needs some prep and patience but works well for the 28 to 39 year ladies.

SirMonger
05-18-19, 13:37
Where do you find this magical website? Tried googling, but only get a very old facebook page to a spa in district 1?Fellow mongers,

I've been to Sweet Spa several times. About a year ago, I met Thao at Sweet Spa (I think she also goes by the name, Candy). Hot babe, sexy body, nice arse, fake tits, trimmed pussy, massage was fair and she offered to give FS for 2 mil. Banged her, paid her, and then I disappeared for a year until I came back to HCMC. A month ago, I returned to Sweet Spa and My was at the counter. Not petite but not a chub, either. Nice firm tits, firm arse, face okay, trimmed pussy and she offered FS for 2 mil. Did the same: Banged her, paid her and. As I was about to leave, I saw two hotter babes. One was a very attractive petite babe (I have a thing for petite women) and the other was another fairly attractive gal who has been working there for years. I swore to myself that I'd return to score on them. Fortunately, I returned to HCMC last weekend and I went to Sweet Spa. I met Thao again. Apparently she had quit the business to try another venture but it didn't work out; so she returned to Sweet Spa. She didn't remember me but I reminded her that we "boom-boomed" a year ago. She gave me a good rubdown and then offered "boom-boom" for 4 million. WTF? I told her that I paid her 2 mil before and 2 mil with her colleague. That's when the haggling started and that's when I started becoming less interested. Finally, she pleaded for 2. 5 mil. I said fine because it was nearly midnight and other "spas" were closing down at this time. I told her that this would likely be my last visit. I don't know if she understood that. She still had those nice fake tits and the sexy body. However, she definitely needed a trim downstairs. Banged her, paid her, and I will likely not return again because there's other places in D2 for us mongers to visit.

SirMonger
05-18-19, 13:51
Have you tried the new yoni spa? Mind body spa, I think it's on lang bao chi or a small street near. Only 2 girls work there and same owner as Yoni. Girls are enthusiastic and overall not a rushed experience. Trang in orchid spa off Quoc huong is also very good. I've had a few from Orchid and no complaints. All the usual 500 k which is just too expensive compared to htgd on Tran Nao.I was at this Mind and Body Spa (whatever it's called near Nature Mild Spa) recently. Decided to give it a try. It was late at night and I was feeling favourably frisky. A masseuse took me a few flights up. Petite, nice body, cute face. She showered and jerked me off a little. She complimented me on my size (I presume she says that all the time to her customers). Massage was so-so. Then she asked me to flip over, took off her clothes, and offered a HJ. She definitely had a nice body with a cute little arse and shaved pussy. I asked for boom-boom. She said she couldn't because I was too big and I would make her bleed. She would, however, do anything else. I said 1 million. I figured that I could get a decent 69 and CIM. We went at it. Nice BJ. Tasty shaved pussy. When I inserted my finger to finger-bang her, I realized she was right. Her pussy was extremely tight. If her pussy gave my finger a tight squeeze then, no doubt, she couldn't handle most foreigners. She's definitely for the dudes with the chilli peppers. After CIM, I thank her but I left disappointed.

SirMonger
05-18-19, 14:00
I have been mongering in District 2 for a long while and now I would like to share my recent experience at a "Royal Spa", the new "Royal Spa".

The Royal Spa is located at 38 Angs 4 Lang bao chi (next to Truc duong street) . The second spa after Yoni.

As soon as I walked in the spa I was impressed by the spa's facilities. Everything there was brand new and attractive.

Large private rooms, bathroom sparkling clean, lockers attached to massage beds. Everything was spot on.

I was greeted and served by the owner of the "Royal Spa, Ha.

Ha had a very firm body, white skin, large arse and small tits. Just the way the doctor ordered.

I had my usual 60 minutes massage. The paid for that 300 k.

Massage was one of the best I have ever experienced. Very sensual and professional.Over a year ago, I was a frequent visitor at Bamboo Spa. A delightful babe named Ha was the owner. I had the pleasure of banging her a few times as well as some of her girls who were damn good. Like you said, the Ha I knew at Bamboo Spa also had one the sweetest, juiciest pussies (and shaved). She clearly enjoyed sex, loved anal rimming and gave GFE as well. Sadly, she wasn't able keep her business afloat and closed down. I never saw her again and wondered what happened to her.

Okay, time for me to visit Royal Spa. I hope it's her.

SirMonger
05-18-19, 14:19
If you mean Thuy Moc, then yes everything is 'on the table' as it were. They are pretty aggressive on price, starting at 2 M and you may struggle to get them under 1.5 M. Last time I was there they had a reasonable selection (about 6 girls) ranging in age and experience.

Have been there twice recently and was happy with the service, both girls were up for everything, and I get the feeling you can totally skip the massage if you want.Fellow mongers,

I may become a regular at Thuy Moc. My favourite lady is Kim. She's fairly cute with a nice body although she's not much in the titty department. Her massages are fine but I am there for some "boom-boom. " The usual price is 2 mil plus massage. It's worth it with her. Dear god, she loves to swallow my cock to the point that I feel my shaft touching the back of her throat. Best of all, she can hold it there without gagging. She loves to give anal rimming and shove her tongue up your arse. Kim can also take a pounding too. Although her pussy is great, I prefer to shoot my load in her mouth. Without hesitation, she takes every drop.

There's another gal at Thuy Moc named Thuy: Firm tits, nice arse, trimmed Bush. The moment I walked into the room, she was grabbing my crotch with a devilish smile (probably she saw my bulge). Again, 2 mil + massage and we went at it like rabbits.

There's a few other babes there: average looks, average bodies. I do have one small petite babe with long hair in my sights at Thuy Moc.

Happy mongering.

Corso 33
05-19-19, 04:02
You are misleading readers, the usual price in D2, Thao Dien is 1 M + massage, period.

Fellow mongers,

I may become a regular at Thuy Moc. My favourite lady is Kim. She's fairly cute with a nice body although she's not much in the titty department. Her massages are fine but I am there for some "boom-boom. " The usual price is 2 mil plus massage. It's worth it with her. Dear god, she loves to swallow my cock to the point that I feel my shaft touching the back of her throat. Best of all, she can hold it there without gagging. She loves to give anal rimming and shove her tongue up your arse. Kim can also take a pounding too. Although her pussy is great, I prefer to shoot my load in her mouth. Without hesitation, she takes every drop.

There's another gal at Thuy Moc named Thuy: Firm tits, nice arse, trimmed Bush. The moment I walked into the room, she was grabbing my crotch with a devilish smile (probably she saw my bulge). Again, 2 mil + massage and we went at it like rabbits..

Pinchitter
05-19-19, 05:58
You are misleading readers, the usual price in D2, Thao Dien is 1 M + massage, period.Yes this barrage by the seemingly very experienced connoisseur has also troubled me. I admit I have only tried the d2 FS spots a few times.

And I was never able to get them as low as one mill all in-- but I would never cave for over 1.5 m.

Once they see you are OK with paying x-amount, you are effectively branded, and you will never pay under that amount again.

Best to lay a hard line initially upon each first visitation of a shop.

In a nutshell, the experiences and services described were appealing, but the prices listed took the wind out my sails!

BinhThanh
05-20-19, 05:39
Yes this barrage by the seemingly very experienced connoisseur has also troubled me. I admit I have only tried the d2 FS spots a few times.

And I was never able to get them as low as one mill all in-- but I would never cave for over 1.5 m.

Once they see you are OK with paying x-amount, you are effectively branded, and you will never pay under that amount again.

Best to lay a hard line initially upon each first visitation of a shop.

In a nutshell, the experiences and services described were appealing, but the prices listed took the wind out my sails!Actually it's not that hard. You don't lose frame. The easiest if you just don't pay attention to their ridiculous price. When they quote 1.5 m, you simply thank them and tell them "No way dang yeu, at 800 k you can find anyone luxury category from kynu and that also includes a massage so you won't pay ever more than 1 m at a place like this including massage."

Then they will huff and puff a while and say "no, 1.5 m" then you just tell them to finish the massage and done. 80% the time they will take you up on the 1 m, because it's wasted time for them if they don't get money for the 1. 5 hours they have been servicing you and god knows when is their next rotation. And if they do actually not take you up on 1 m, you are lucky because they probably would not have been doing good FS service anyways with that attitude.

Stop paying more than 1 m for gods sake.

BinhThanh
06-04-19, 21:28
Okay, sorry for the late report.

So bare facts guys, Nuru exists in HCMC. The place was full of wealthy VN guys, I chatted to them more than the reception because reception was dumb as fuck. 700 k Ticket for around 70 minutes or Nuru massage, plus 700 k tip. It includes everything but no FS. The girls are pretty and the time I was there I needed to wait 30 minutes to get the next one available so I might have gone at peak hours, I have no idea.

Room, facility more than okay, girl skill I have no idea how good, it was my first nuru experience. Honestly, of this price, I'd sooner get 3 "normal" handjob massages than this shit all over me and some 8/10 girl fake moaning and sliding left and right while trying to get me hard. (It's quite hard with me without actual direct touch.) She even complained whether I am tired or something, I said hell no, just not going to get excited if she doesn't do it well and directly. So, onto the handjob, wanted to suck balls and shit as well, I don't like that so told her just to concentrate on the handjob while I eat her out. Wasn't too exciting really but I can kinda understand if someone gets off to this crap so there you go!

1. 4 m in damages I think is a lot for this, of this I can get 4 hands massage for 90 minutes plus a handjob easily and then I actually overpaid.

By the way, Hoang Sa HTGD's reopened, post in other forum topic.

BinhThanh
06-05-19, 21:45
500 k tip included (60 min) (more on this later).

1 m (1 girl VIP 90 min).

1. 5 m (2 girls VIP 90 min).

I got a 28 years old small but perky boobs, nice skin, not skinny as fuck, semi long hair, so I liked her. She did a 4/10 quality massage, she used her foot very well though when walking on me.

Around 35 minutes in of course she started to be huggy-touchy, even wanted some kisses and fondling. I told her sure no problem, but no blowjob. She said no, it's handjob only anyway so it's fine.

She did her best, I have some instructions, done. We exchanged zalo, I was about to leave when I realized she wants extra tip. Well, I just left, because the reception said no tip required. Later on zalo she said it's OK I was polite enough so she did not care but she gets 250 k of the ticket so it'snot much. I did not want to tell her that "Look dear, 250 k for a handjob and a crappy massage is okay, you spent less than an hour on it, also if I tip you any more, then the Hot Tocs start to get a lot more reasonable in price / quality. She said next time I can compensate, at least 50 k as tip please. I said better idea, let's go to CGV. She shared where she lives, I told her I will pick her up the next day but I was so lazy at noon and did not want to ride all the way to Tan Phu that I simply just cancelled on her. Since then she has been writing but I just blocked her because I am not in the mood to sugardaddy someone who earns 1 m a day on average (her words). No free time of course but for a girl like that without a kid 30 m per month is golden.

There was another shop right in front of Monica Massage, I'll check it out.

BinhThanh
06-05-19, 21:52
I was bored so I thought I give the 150 k 90 min VIP ticket price another try, where handjob is 200 k, blowjob is 300 k and for those who do it, FS around 500 I believe (never tried).

The facility is the same, you arrive, pay, get an actual blueish green ticket, you go up, dude guides you to room, tries to milk you for extras but you just start to undress and thank him.

Sauna works and it's OK, everything is a bit run down and a bit dirty but 10 minutes alter girl comes in, 21 years old, works there since a week, so I did not expect much skills. She used google translate for everything. Washed me off but without much skill, played a few seconds with the Dong. Did a shitty massage, then google translated whether I want to start to relax already.

I turned, she started to hug, kiss nipples, fake moan, bite neck, kiss lips whatnot, while I was groping her form ass. Just for the fun of it I asked her if she has more extras, but before she asked me many times whether I was a frequent visitor or not. I said yes I have been there 3 times already (which is true). She asked if I want another girl because she thinks she is not too good (because I did not cm in 45 seconds like most guests LOL) I told her it's OK no need. After she tried, I actually finished off myself. We packed up, she asked me to wait for her because she changes and we should go and eat something together. I said no way, I have a wife, sorry (lie), I am 38, wtf would I do with a 21 years old in public whose eyes went so big seeing the 55 mil 500 k notes in my wallet (don't judge, I was just withdrawing for the month, normally I don't run around with cash like that).

Outside there was a massive tits other employee, I almost went back for a second shot with her but no. I wanted to give less than 200 since I finished myself but realized there is no point, she took her time with me so it's OK.

I recommend this place because a tiny bit because I think you can actually get lucky with nicer girls. (Around 15 work there, 2 girl ticket possible as I have been told, I should try next time).

BinhThanh
06-09-19, 23:05
Somewhere close to d1 (going TOWARDS d1 after the dalat pho cafe intersection), on NTMK there is a very clear red white green sign of hot toc with goi dau and massage. You park your bike, walk up the stairs.

Dude tells you 250 k ticket for massage, I don't think there is a VIP option but maybe yes, It was a bit late and I did not pay attention.

Room is small, of the layout you know immediately that its a handjob joint and no good massage will come off this. There is a small toilet, a massage bed next to the wall (always a bad sign for good massage) and the usual amenities.

Woman enters, 6/10, good boobs but only because of the pushup bra, some nice ass and legs, surely had a kid though or two, age around 33. I liked her hair and face and makeup, so I was ready for the action part.

Massage was shit I told you already. After turn she asked for 700 k. I said in your dreams, no thanks. She asked how much I pay. I said 300 k maximum for handjob only for me. (She did not understand I don't want blowjob) She said 500 k. I scoffed and said look, just finish the massage I am ok (I don't make bad decisions even is she is stroking my cock hard). She continued for a while, I looked at her asking why is she continuing, she made big pouty lips and eyes and said 400 k ok? I said ok, fine, let's just get over it. She started to suck my cock almost when I said hey, handjob only, then she understood and realized I guess 300 was ok as I said) I am sure she'd have gone down to 300 by the way, don't forget guys, for them, it's either half or 100 k off the ticket and then nothing, or accepting the price the customer says. It was 2 am anyway, so I am sure she did not get many options. There had to be at least 5-8 girls waiting I guess and her rotation to come up again would have meant lots of time waiting.

She used plenty of oil, did not mind for some ass groping and boob touching but all with dress on. Her technique was good, it took a while but I came without doing it myself, so she gets an A for effort and skills.

Cleaning up, leaving, security guy helps with bike, usual stuff.

Asian Lover Oz
06-14-19, 13:53
Found this place, don't think there has been any review so far.

6th Floor Kim Huy Hotel - 10 mins walk from Pullman Hotel. - #220 Nguyen CUTrinh.

Massage / sauna. I went early afternoon around 2-3 pm.

$300 K entry + $300 K for lady paid up front. Supposed to be 60 minutes session.

Tried to choose girl but was allocated one, mid 20's 7/10 looks.

Room has sauna / steam / bath etc. I just went for the bath, where she basically scrubbed my body for 5 minutes, then washed me down.

Onto the massage table for a bit of back rub, then turn over for cat bath, BBBJ and CIM.

Back into shower for wash and walk back to Pullman.

No sex here, but not bad if you are after sure fire BBBJ / CIM in a reasonable room with shower etc without the hassles of negotiation in other places.

Gersangshial
06-14-19, 16:25
Funny. I've met this girl before. Not on Twitter though. GaiGai.

Quoted 1.2 k. Got her down to 1 m. Friendly and unrushed. Not the best, not the worst.Do you have her wechat or line ID? I plan for overnight.

Asian Lover Oz
06-15-19, 02:16
As previously mentioned there are 3 massage / haircut shops directly opposite Pullman on Nguyen CUTrinh. I only tried one this trip and it was pretty good, but you have to negotiate quite a bit. I found the shop in the middle had the most girls and probably the better looking ones and it was the shop I had tried on my last visits. Ticket price was $300 K for 2 hours. They have a common shower room, but the massage rooms don't have anything except a massage table.

24 yo spinner no kids, 45 kg.

I found the best approach for negotiation if you get to a stalemate, is to just get up and start to put the clothes on saying the price is too high and you will go somewhere else (note sometime this backfires and they let you go).

The one I had wanted 1 M for BJ and $2 M for FS. Eventually got it down to $1 M for both and it was a red hot session, kick myself for not going back a 2nd time as my other massage experiences were nowhere near as good as this.

Great for those interested in daytime sessions like me, they start around 10:30-11:00 and close up by 9 pm.

Gunners1
06-15-19, 04:20
Great post Asian Lover.

I am there in Saigon again on the 26th July.

Would you remember how much you paid the girl for the BBBJ and CIM?

I will be staying at the Rex hotel which is not far from the Pullman. So would give this a try.

Take care.

G.

Found this place, don't think there has been any review so far.

6th Floor Kim Huy Hotel - 10 mins walk from Pullman Hotel. - #220 Nguyen CUTrinh.

Massage / sauna. I went early afternoon around 2-3 pm.

$300 K entry + $300 K for lady paid up front. Supposed to be 60 minutes session.

Tried to choose girl but was allocated one, mid 20's 7/10 looks.

Room has sauna / steam / bath etc. I just went for the bath, where she basically scrubbed my body for 5 minutes, then washed me down.

Onto the massage table for a bit of back rub, then turn over for cat bath, BBBJ and CIM.

Back into shower for wash and walk back to Pullman.

No sex here, but not bad if you are after sure fire BBBJ / CIM in a reasonable room with shower etc without the hassles of negotiation in other places.

MutantChicken
06-15-19, 05:36
Great post Asian Lover.

I will be staying at the Rex hotel which is not far from the Pullman. So would give this a try.

Take care.

G.Is there a problem with your reading and comprehension skills he already wrote.

"300 k entry and 300 k for the gal paid upfront" IE no extra for the BBBJ / CIM.

Asian Lover Oz
06-15-19, 09:52
great post asian lover.

I am there in saigon again on the 26th july.

Would you remember how much you paid the girl for the bbbj and cim?

I will be staying at the rex hotel which is not far from the pullman. So would give this a try.

Take care.

G.300 k +300 k = 600 k.

ColinBakerKing
06-15-19, 16:41
Where is this place? Google maps doesn't bring anything up.

Hello!

I was there 6 months ago once and yesterday I was driving around phan van tri to try to feast my eyes on the chubby lolz at the intersection.

Buksida1
06-19-19, 09:49
While walking along LE Thanh Ton at about 9 am, I was approached by a number of massage ladies in long dresses. 4 or 5 were young but not very attractive. When, I returned about 4 pm The A team was on shift. Pretty young ladies in traditional gear offering full body massage and hinting at more on the street. Japanese town was starting up as there must be dozens of massages inside that area. So, take your choice in the late afternoon. No partaking from me as my Tagged girl is coming over for dinner and after dinner frolics.

TomSf
06-19-19, 12:52
Great post Asian Lover.

Take care.

G.He listed the price in his review. LOL. Not sure how much clear he could be. Maybe reread what you are responding to.

BinhThanh
06-19-19, 18:38
Where is this place? Google maps doesn't bring anything up.It was clearly there. Search for EMART and go to the intersection.

BananaSplit
06-21-19, 12:38
This is very "professional" place. No gimmicks or bargains. Just go and have fun.

NgankoKyew
06-25-19, 03:26
This is very "professional" place. No gimmicks or bargains. Just go and have fun.Ya my favorite place.

Shajanbkk
06-26-19, 08:00
I am planing to go Ho Chi Minh City next week.

Can any brother help me by giving girl friendly hotel names?

Also please help by giving advises to get some beautiful girls.

Regards.

Aurora8821
06-26-19, 15:02
Has anyone tried Kim HUY Massage in District 1? Found this on on a Vietnam website.

Dastan777
06-27-19, 00:08
Thanks for the tip! Do you happen to remember the name / address of the place? Thanks!

So bare facts guys, Nuru exists in HCMC. The place was full of wealthy VN guys, I chatted to them more than the reception because reception was dumb as fuck. 700 k Ticket for around 70 minutes or Nuru massage, plus 700 k tip. It includes everything but no FS. The girls are pretty and the time I was there I needed to wait 30 minutes to get the next one available so I might have gone at peak hours, I have no idea.

Room, facility more than okay, girl skill I have no idea how good, it was my first nuru experience. Honestly, of this price, I'd sooner get 3 "normal" handjob massages than this shit all over me and some 8/10 girl fake moaning and sliding left and right while trying to get me hard. (It's quite hard with me without actual direct touch.) She even complained whether I am tired or something, I said hell no, just not going to get excited if she doesn't do it well and directly. So, onto the handjob, wanted to suck balls and shit as well, I don't like that so told her just to concentrate on the handjob while I eat her out. Wasn't too exciting really but I can kinda understand if someone gets off to this crap so there you go!

1. 4 m in damages I think is a lot for this, of this I can get 4 hands massage for 90 minutes plus a handjob easily and then I actually overpaid.

SaigonTM
06-28-19, 05:19
Has anyone tried Kim HUY Massage in District 1? Found this on on a Vietnam website.Went a few days ago. Its OK 300 k ticket and 300 k tip at front desk. Decent massage and BJ. OK room with steam bath.

Girl in late 20's was OK. Nothing spectacular. I'd try VIP next tome for 200 k more.

SaigonTM
06-29-19, 07:04
I am planing to go Ho Chi Minh City next week.

Can any brother help me by giving girl friendly hotel names?

Also please help by giving advises to get some beautiful girls.

Regards.Ho Sen Hotel on Thi Sach. The bellmen actually brought call girls to me. I wouldn't advise that but its central cheap and no problem bringing girls in. Next to infamous Apocalypse now bar.

Giromon
07-12-19, 17:49
What's gaigai?

Funny. I've met this girl before. Not on Twitter though. GaiGai.

Quoted 1.2 k. Got her down to 1 m. Friendly and unrushed. Not the best, not the worst.

Ennarixi
07-24-19, 06:33
My GF is hoping to get a sexual yoni massage when we visit later this summer. Does anybody have any details or contacts?

Tra Zmo
07-25-19, 17:57
My GF is hoping to get a sexual yoni massage when we visit later this summer. Does anybody have any details or contacts?https://www.maispasaigon.com/

Follow the link for the address and contact.

Call the hotline and explain what you're looking for.

You'll be looked after.

Are you planning to watch?

JL234
08-12-19, 23:31
Would you mind sharing the name of this nuru spot? I've tried it in Japan and I'm curious if it can come close for a fraction of the price.

Kylosupp
08-14-19, 12:05
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Kylosupp
08-14-19, 12:09
My GF is hoping to get a sexual yoni massage when we visit later this summer. Does anybody have any details or contacts?Hi there!

I am a freelance masseuse proving Yoni Massage in Saigon. Lets connect and see if my services are right for you!

Morton219
08-15-19, 13:26
Would you mind sharing the name of this nuru spot? I've tried it in Japan and I'm curious if it can come close for a fraction of the price.I think he talked about Massage Tokyo at 775 Hoang Sa, Ward 9, District 3.

Liege 68
08-19-19, 21:42
Hi there!

I am a freelance masseuse proving Yoni Massage in Saigon. Lets connect and see if my services are right for you!Send me a message. Interested.

ThanhBinh
08-21-19, 15:50
Hey guys,

Anyone knows what happened to diva spa in D2? It's now Angel Spa? Same same or completely new? Thanks xx.

ThanhBinh
08-21-19, 15:55
Hey guys?

Diva in D2 closed and is now angel spa? Or just a new name? Thanks xx.

Morton219
08-23-19, 13:16
It was still there 3-4 months ago. I think it's still Diva with a different name.

TKOman
08-24-19, 06:24
Having RTFF I am settling on Vien Dong for a higher end experience complete with nice atmosphere, sauna, scrub and maybe some good food before massage and a happy ending, but then I wondered: is there something better? Advice on high end spas would be appreciated!

ThanhBinh
08-24-19, 10:34
Has anyone been there?

Tra Zmo
08-24-19, 11:21
All that's changed is the name and new glass doors to the therapy rooms.

Same girls, same service.

ThanhBinh
08-26-19, 16:17
Thanks guys. You are right. Same same at diva / angel. Any recommendations about a massage girl with big boobs in d2 (Fake boobs OK just let me know about place and night or day shift. Thanks and greetings xx.

Pinchitter
08-26-19, 20:07
Not sure how to quote another commenter so this is in reply to the spas question:

Years ago that was my go to place for guaranteed hotties, and once in a while the girls were really frisky and you could work your magic try to get extras or getting her digits to try for outside hookups. But then I discovered other, better places, with even hotter and sexier providers. I have managed to get a couple semi-regular Fu*kbuddies from some of these places, but lately I haven't met anyone new to add to that list.

These places include:

Dai Nam (not far away, just behind the old Gossip club on Tran Hung Dao. I think the parking entrance in on Calmette?) This place is probably tops when you fold in the price (you can get a reduction by using the CaMaPro app) and quality of the girls. It's not unusual that I see a stunner in the hallways who's about to be serving some other lucky punter, so I will try getting her staff # by asking one of the staff or even her directly if I can. But if you are new just tell the guys in the locker room what your type is and they will try their best to recommend something nice. I usually tip them afterwards a 50 or 100 if they score a hit, which makes them remember you as well as knowing your type, so that next time they hopefully can suggest another hottie.

Minh Tam (note: there are several spas-- well at least 3-- with variations on this name, so I will describe them all briefly and you can find out for yourself which exact names match which address.).

The best and poshest place around is the one on at 206 3 Thang 2 street. It's a step up in price but it's worth it. A couple of them offer BJ, and there's one there who is just a fiend and loves to swallow. Also my favorite local massage girl ever is there, she meets me and a few other loyal customers on the side, but asks for an arm and a leg. Both of these girls were recruited from smaller spas, so these guys clearly know what they're doing.

They have a more established partner shop just down the street a bit, at the corner of LE Hong Phong. Haven't visited in awhile but also used to be known for high- quality staff. There's also one in d3 on LE Quy Don that's great but doesn't have VIP rooms (which I think are over-rated anyway). Still one more similar named place (I think it's called Minh Minh Tam) is way out at the end of Cach Mang Thang Tam street in Tan Binh. Not been there in awhile but have gotten extras there.

This post is getting long so I will add another on this theme later.

Tra Zmo
08-29-19, 14:50
Go to Mind & Body spa near meatworks and ask for Candy.

ThanhBinh
08-31-19, 02:32
Go to Mind & Body spa near meatworks and ask for Candy.Thank you very much! Some more information would be nice. Damage? What does she offer? Sweet girl or just bb? Is it worth it? Never heard of that place here so interested but want to know a bit more.

MrClark203
09-10-19, 11:52
Saw a review for this place on another forum and checked it out on my last trip with a buddy.

700 k for the room 700 k tip. No pressure from the girl. Tipped the handler 100 k.

Saw a lot of girls here. Typical spa outfits. Everything from 6's to 10's. Young and old, every size and shape. The place is huge.

My girl was 20, tall, natural see cup and a nice body with a pretty face. Bubbly and cute.

The service was standard. Sauna followed by bath, followed by a mediocre massage. Flip, more massage. Then she stripped totally naked, jumped on me and played for awhile. Gave me full access with my hands but no DATY. (Could have tried harder).

The service here is BBBJ. She was middling at best. Too fast. Not watching the clock, but just inexperienced.

I suspect this place is a real gem in Saigon given the volume of girls, there are bound to be some real performers. My friend had a great experience.

DragonZ04
09-10-19, 22:22
Hi there!

I am a freelance masseuse proving Yoni Massage in Saigon. Lets connect and see if my services are right for you!Send me message I'm in hcmc now until October.

Pinchitter
09-12-19, 04:59
Saw a review for this place on another forum and checked it out on my last trip with a buddy.

700 k for the room 700 k tip. No pressure from the girl. Tipped the handler 100 k.

Saw a lot of girls here. Typical spa outfits. Everything from 6's to 10's. Young and old, every size and shape. The place is huge.

My girl was 20, tall, natural see cup and a nice body with a pretty face. Bubbly and cute.

The service was standard. Sauna followed by bath, followed by a mediocre massage. Flip, more massage. Then she stripped totally naked, jumped on me and played for awhile. Gave me full access with my hands but no DATY. (Could have tried harder).

The service here is BBBJ. She was middling at best. Too fast. Not watching the clock, but just inexperienced.

I suspect this place is a real gem in Saigon given the volume of girls, there are bound to be some real performers. My friend had a great experience.As I have detailed in a report a few posts down, there are several spas by that name. Which one did you go to?

At first glance it looks like the Tan Binh one, but the description of the place sounds more like the one on 3 Thang 2 street. (d10).

Aganex01
09-12-19, 11:56

I suspect this place is a real gem in Saigon given the volume of girls, there are bound to be some real performers. My friend had a great experience.Can you share the location?

HuskyOne
09-12-19, 12:19
Police raids in HCMC are almost as predictable as the weather, but their exact locations always vary (whose paid on time v whose not paid on time maybe?

This time it's D5 and D2 according to today's video news article: https://bre.is/gz6Ldfm7.

MrClark203
09-13-19, 14:39
As I have detailed in a report a few posts down, there are several spas by that name. Which one did you go to?

At first glance it looks like the Tan Binh one, but the description of the place sounds more like the one on 3 Thang 2 street. (d10).Tan Binh one. Don't know the address.

DocInHeat
09-15-19, 05:37
I had always wanted to visit Dai Nam Hotel because of the good reviews and while walking to Little Japantown, lo and behold I saw a small Dai Nam Hotel and Spa. I went in and they confirmed that they were new and affiliated with the old one, in fact, they rotate the same girls. He also confirmed that I can pick my girl, though one by one. No line up. Great. I got a 1-hour VIP, went in and the first girl they sent had a 6 or 7 face but a 8. 5 body so just kept her. I got a steam room and then nice shower down by my girl with attention to the good parts. Started a massage which was pretty good! Lots of play with junior from behind and then the flip and after a little massage, the discussion. Rudely found out she doesn't offer anything other than a HJ. And an expensive one at that. 500 k and 850 k for top off and touching. I negotiated a bit, but only got here to knock down the prices by 100 k and since I had an early plane and had to wake up in 4 hours, I decided I didn't have enough time to go somewhere else and I just went with it. Girl #7.

So. Either they offer different services than the first Dai Nam Hotel, or maybe its this particular girl or maybe they don't offer to non-Vietnamese. There were quite a number of guys when I got there who were leaving and a number who were coming in as I was leaving, but they were all Vietnamese.

Docinheat.

Bleble
09-15-19, 06:47
So. Either they offer different services than the first Dai Nam Hotel, or maybe its this particular girl or maybe they don't offer to non-Vietnamese. There were quite a number of guys when I got there who were leaving and a number who were coming in as I was leaving, but they were all Vietnamese.

Docinheat.So how much did you pay for everything? I have been to DN many times (old establishment) and I have never received anything other than a HJ. There are other options for BJ, and FS but they are not available at more popular massage parlours. I have heard that BJ is available after you visit many times but I have never gotten one.

DocInHeat
09-16-19, 04:34
Well, I guess I was going by the review by MonkeyPaw but now I see several others that say HJ only. Total damage was something like 350 k for room and 500 k for HJ.

Where do you recommend for BJ or FS?

So how much did you pay for everything? I have been to DN many times (old establishment) and I have never received anything other than a HJ. There are other options for BJ, and FS but they are not available at more popular massage parlours. I have heard that BJ is available after you visit many times but I have never gotten one.

Bleble
09-16-19, 06:36
Where do you recommend for BJ or FS?BJ at.

1) tan dong kinh (definitely offered; known for this).

Hẻm 506,18 Đ432;7901;ng 3Tháng 2, Phưing 14, Quận 10, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam.

2) Massage TháI beình 3 (definitely offered; its known for this).

22 Ngô Quyền, Phư7901;ng 6, Quậand 5, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam.

3) Massage P. A Relax (definitely offered, it's known for this).

383 Sư Vạn Hạnh nốI dàI P. 12 Q. 10.

FS.

Not many in HCMC.

1) massage Zeus.

359 Phạm Ngũ Lão, Phư7901;ng Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quậand 1, Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam (heard but not tried).

DocInHeat
09-18-19, 04:39
I already left HCMC, but I'll be back again next month for work. Fortunately, I'll have at least one male colleague with me next time and I'm going to try out the karaoke scene first and use these as back up! Or daytime activity if I have a little downtime. (any karaoke tips also appreciated! Seems the famous Dmax is closed down).

BJ at.

1) tan dong kinh (definitely offered; known for this).

Hẻm 506,18 Đ432;7901;ng 3Thng 2, Phưing 14, Quận 10, Hồ Ch Minh, Vietnam.

2) Massage ThI benh 3 (definitely offered; its known for this).

22 Ng Quyền, Phư7901;ng 6, Quậand 5, Hồ Ch Minh, Vietnam.

3) Massage P. A Relax (definitely offered, it's known for this).

383 Sư Vạn Hạnh nốI dI P. 12 Q. 10.

FS.

Not many in HCMC.

1) massage Zeus.

359 Phạm Ngũ Lo, Phư7901;ng Phạm Ngũ Lo, Quậand 1, Hồ Ch Minh 700000, Vietnam (heard but not tried).

Qerty
09-22-19, 18:31
Hi,

I'm coming to HCM soon. My missus and I are looking for escorts that would accommodate threesome. Any idea where I can find such service? I've been to hcm many times but haven't really come across anything. Kynu doesn't really help either.

ColinBakerKing
09-30-19, 06:04
Hi,

I'm coming to HCM soon. My missus and I are looking for escorts that would accommodate threesome. Any idea where I can find such service? I've been to hcm many times but haven't really come across anything. Kynu doesn't really help either.You're unlikely to get this in Saigon. Girl-on-girl action is still seen as something unnatural that only mentally ill people do. The LGBT community keeps well to themselves and has their usual haunts. You'd be better off going to Thailand.

Morton219
10-01-19, 14:30
Hi,

I'm coming to HCM soon. My missus and I are looking for escorts that would accommodate threesome. Any idea where I can find such service? I've been to hcm many times but haven't really come across anything. Kynu doesn't really help either.You can find the escort that accepting threesome on Kynu by searching with keyword some.

MutantChicken
10-01-19, 20:06
You can find the escort that accepting threesome on Kynu by searching with keyword some.So you mean you actually HAVE experienced this? IE brought you wife / GF along and had a 3 some.

I doubt this very much, this is one of the problems we have fake help guys who post misinformation, making other guys go on a wild goose chase. Whilst its true some girls offer 3 some but its ffm with the female being her friend, not your wife because that way she can do 1/2 the work and get paid the same.

Tra Zmo
10-11-19, 14:51
Hi guys.

There are now so many spas in D2 that competition is hotting up- good news for us.

Don't expect a discount on the tip for your extras, but the base price for the massage is often less.

For example Mai spa, one of my faves is cutting 30% off Monday to Thursday or buy 10 get 1 free.

Not my thing, but they do a man wax if you can stand the pain.

One of the ladies there does yoni too if you're looking to get your regular squeeze a new experience- haven't tried that yet but could it turn into a 3-some?

A few spas have closed recently due to over-supply in the market and attention from the cops so make it clear you won't over-pay because there's always another spa with girls who will give good service for a reasonable price.

Of late, I suggest avoiding Nature Mild- rushed poor service.

Diva- great choice of girls but can be greedy.

Mind + body- some wild women there but on the older side.

Mai nice facility's, good massage and fun.

BinhThanh
10-13-19, 07:11
Spa 49 closed and moved to Nguyen DI where I actually could not find it so I gave up but supposedly they are somewhere not incredibly far.

Hi guys.

There are now so many spas in D2 that competition is hotting up- good news for us.

Don't expect a discount on the tip for your extras, but the base price for the massage is often less.

For example Mai spa, one of my faves is cutting 30% off Monday to Thursday or buy 10 get 1 free.

Not my thing, but they do a man wax if you can stand the pain.

One of the ladies there does yoni too if you're looking to get your regular squeeze a new experience- haven't tried that yet but could it turn into a 3-some?

A few spas have closed recently due to over-supply in the market and attention from the cops so make it clear you won't over-pay because there's always another spa with girls who will give good service for a reasonable price..

Tra Zmo
10-13-19, 23:05
Spa 49 closed moved.Go up past St Honore, turn right towards The Deck and it's on one of the lanes to the left before The Deck.

"Spa Tin Tin" now.

Older ladies but goldies.

BinhThanh
10-14-19, 12:45
Thanks Traz, I'll probably just NTD because I super rarely FS any spa personnel and it always seems to be a waste of money and it is always 10 minutes of hard bargaining for a decent priced handjob so. I may drop in if very bored but doubt it.

Go up past St Honore, turn right towards The Deck and it's on one of the lanes to the left before The Deck.

"Spa Tin Tin" now.

Older ladies but goldies.

Shamester
10-16-19, 00:31
Send me message I'm in hcmc now until October.Would love to meet up with you. Unable to private message you.

Shamester
10-16-19, 13:36
A local recommended this site: congdongmassage.com. Also recommends the Bui Vien red light district.

Right across the street from Amena Suites in district 1 are several massage and spa places with good lineups. They open at 1000 am.

Found a young 20 year old hottie that speaks good English. Massage with he was 40 us. Slim with a nice rack. Spoke good English with a nice attitude. Smiley and friendly. Good value. Allowed nipple sucking and ass grabbing. Good ball massage.

Exchanged numbers. Shall follow up with outside the massage place. GFE is guaranteed. Sweetheart.

Shamester
10-17-19, 14:34
My guide today talked about little Tokyo in district 1. Many many tucked away bars in the Alleys. Action starts at 900 pm.

After the tour, visited my favorite. She was occupied. Went a few doors down. Selected a cutie. Spoke good English. They offer free beer.

Good massage. Too expensive upselling. Unwilling to accept see something is better than nothing.

Returned to my favorite. Trying to negotiate hotel option. Too concerned about police and prostitution. Too many hassles trying to make it work.

Wanted BJ or FS. Much back and forth. Finally settled on a HJ with top down. Then got her fully naked to eat her pussy and lick titties. 20 us and 2 sapporo beers. Good experience.

Spending less money than expected. Shall find FS.

Shamester
10-19-19, 09:48
Last night visited walking street 2. Think Pattaya minus the gogos.

Incredibly crowded. Numerous hot slim gorgeous women. Unbelievable.

There are several bars with women you can negotiate for short and long term. Decent selection.

Settled on a place called Happy bar. Selected a sexy 30 something year old sexy mama.

700000 for bar fine and room. 1.5 mil for the lady. 2 hours with 2 shots. They only accept prepayment.

Session started out hot and passionate. Good kisser. Good boom boom for round one.

After about an hour she complained about being tired and wanting to sleep with no round 2. Forced to remind her I will tell Mama.

Very feisty and good when she wants to be. Too much back and forth. Released a second shot which felt good. Too much haggling, whining and complaining.

Returned and voiced displeasure in a nice manner. The problem with this club is the red neck Americans that hang out. Act like they own the women. Unfortunately anyone can take them away with enough cash. The girls don't really like them. They are noisy and rude.

Go around 800 pm and pluck the hotties before the losers arrive.

Returned to the area across Amena hotel. Numerous Japanese karaoke bars. Big selection of hot women that will converse with you or sing for you. The room is 40 us for 2 hours. Amazing alley of bars. Worth a visit.

Today I was shopping in the Ben Thanh area. Stopped at souvenir store to buy stuff. Owner recommended next door for a foot massage.

One of the chicas spoke good English. She is not a prostitute. Nice rack and ass. She agreed to go out with me after her 1100 pm shift. Exchanged what's app information.

Shamester
10-20-19, 03:36
On Saturday night started at the Sky bar. Upstairs at the rose bar has some hot hostesses and bartenders. Slightly pretentious place.

Moved onto Apocalypse Now. Action starts around 1000 pm.

Major sharks. Talent doesn't justify prices -- 150 us and 250 us long time. Pricing is the same for all the overpriced women. The women are bad but the band and drink prices are good.

Moved onto little Tokyo. The prices are reasonable for this type of environment. For some reason it was very slow compared to Friday. Sat with one women. Ladies drinks are the same as yours. Many converse well in English.

The karaoke rooms cost 40 us for 2 hours. Includes five beers or unlimited whiskey. No woman fee. Must pay for lady drinks.

BinhThanh
10-23-19, 07:07
Could not resist and was bored (I might have a problem, I seriously could spend all this money on actually worthwile stuff, not jerkoffs: the) so visited Tin Tin d2, Hoang My Hotel at d2 and MInd and beauty + or something after the recommendation here and Royal Spa.

MInd+beauty 500 k damage, 350 normal price (did not try to lower it albeit I think possible), girl did very good massage but was not super enthusiastic upselling, just asked once whether I want handjob blowjob I said no, and she was ok with it. Massage full 1 hour.

Royal Spa: arrived at 11 pm, asked if 4 hands available. Yes. Price per girl 450, way too much but they seem to stick to it normally but I god a discount for 600 2 girls (300 should be normal price everywhere and even THAT is overpriced compared to Bui Vien's 200 k). Since the extra prices are the same everywhere (mostly starts from 500 blow / handjob) it's not worth to have a tiny bit better massage part than at BV. One of the girls got completely naked while massaging, I did not notice it until for like 30 minutes, because my eyes were closed enjoying everything. After the turn they tried to upsell very hard, licking nipples, touching etc, and did not budge from 500 k per person as extra, one was trying to sell the other girl for FS, but did not want that because I'd have had to pay both of them FS price. I told them 400 each or I go now because they annoy me, quickly said ok and we got on with the 4 hands handjob. Damage 1. 4, totally not worth it but shot was good.

Hoang My Hotel:

I got number 11, ticket is 150 k (very cheap, I was surprised) and facilities are more than okay. Girl did very good massage, I actually wanted to extend it to 2 hours but it was kinda late. She asked if I want handjob, I said no thanks but anyway how much, she said 500 k. I asked okay how much you happy with for normal massage tip? (I was thinking 200 k max, she said 300 OK for that. For that I told her look, for 300 you should do handjob and then it's a deal) She did not speak good English and we were running out of time so we just finished, 200 tip, she was somewhat happy anyway. 11 recommended, very good hands.

Tintin: Just got back from there, 300 base price still same as spa 49, I got some chubby older girl but did not mind, it was very early, like 11 (just finished mind and body spa at 11, so rode right away to tintin), now 1:09 pm so it's fresh. I put 600 k in one of my pockets and this is the best way to ensure you don't overpay and they go the lowest money possible. She tried the usual 500 k handjob blowjob but I said no thanks just finish the massage I have 600 k. She pouted a bit then agreed on 300 handjob and always said boom boom is best, I said sorry, I can't no money, she asked if I have card, no honey no card but by the way, how much is boom boom? 2 million. Aha okay, sure, and how much is it without condom? 3 mil. Fine, no thanks. She got so feisty that she actually were putting the tip of my cock inside her pussy for a second when I quickly pushed her away saying no, I can't pay her and I don't want it. She said okay she discounts no condom for 2 million. I said no still, just finish hand. Hopefully her **** did not transfer anything to me: the.

She finished with hand, was good. Damage 600 k.

So tldr bottom line: Always bring JUST the amount you are comfortable with having the services for. Then again, from 600 k I could have picked 3 girls at NTD to do just the handjob and catbath part.

Morton219
10-23-19, 15:21
I went to Tokyo 829 LHP last weekend. The facilities here are clean, I met the girl No. 57, she looks fine, not the prettiest girl there, service is good, very professional, no bad attitudes. Total damage is 1200. Will definitely come back again.

Morton219
10-25-19, 10:04
Tintin: Just got back from there, 300 base price still same as spa 49, I got some chubby older girl but did not mind, it was very early, like 11 (just finished mind and body spa at 11, so rode right away to tintin), now 1:09 pm so it's fresh. I put 600 k in one of my pockets and this is the best way to ensure you don't overpay and they go the lowest money possible. She tried the usual 500 k handjob blowjob but I said no thanks just finish the massage I have 600 k. She pouted a bit then agreed on 300 handjob and always said boom boom is best, I said sorry, I can't no money, she asked if I have card, no honey no card but by the way, how much is boom boom? 2 million. Aha okay, sure, and how much is it without condom? 3 mil. Fine, no thanks. She got so feisty that she actually were putting the tip of my cock inside her pussy for a second when I quickly pushed her away saying no, I can't pay her and I don't want it. She said okay she discounts no condom for 2 million. I said no still, just finish hand. Hopefully her **** did not transfer anything to me: the.
LOL. She tries to trick you but you avoid all. I have the same experience once in NT Thu Duc and then I had to argue for about 10 minutes before the manager would come.

Egy Monger New
11-08-19, 01:25
Is there any place in HCMC which specializes in rimming and prostate massage, kind of like Akane in BKK?

BinhThanh
11-09-19, 05:41
Is there any place in HCMC which specializes in rimming and prostate massage, kind of like Akane in BKK?The hot tocs on NTD do some rimming as I heard but 1: I am not a fan of it 2: prostate massage almost surely a no no.

Try higher scale massage parlors for the latter but you have to do some research and get lucky also.

BinhThanh
11-22-19, 14:49
Okay, so this is an odd one. My freelancer GF (LOL, don't even ask) lives nearby and I have been scouting this place a long time, at night hours, tons of 5-7 chicks outside and the massage sign says with big letters 250 K all included (troi goi). I honestly tried to stop many times but either guys were outside, meaning probably the girls are in full rotation and I did not want to disturb, or I was with my chick who probably would not have been happy to be offered a 3 some or something.

Anyways, the price seems very cheap, it's right off the bridge nguyen van see you to the left (you will have to do a uturn at the first possible place). I suggest keep your wallets on you all the time but it seems very local intensive and not many foreigners in that area for sure. I will keep on stopping by at proper hours but worth a shot for anyone I guess.

BinhThanh
11-23-19, 23:09
Okay, checked it out. It is a massive operation, multiple floors, the "usual" small rooms with a bed and a fan, no aircon, no bathtub, not even a towel. Basically as the price suggest, you go in, they tap on you a little bit, then blowjob. I am pretty sure they offer FS as well since there was gel in the girl's kit.

Now, mind you, I told the receptionist guy that I don't really care about sexy, so he can send anyone. I got a usual 22-24 years old chubby with a bit of belly and such, she completely got naked for the massage and seemed nonchalant on whether I am a foreigner or not. I told her it's ok, she doesn't need to be naked, I was coming for a normal massage and she said okay then no problem, so I massaged her a bit and then when I was ready to leave since her massage skills were next to zero, I decided that okay maybe I should get at least a handjob. Now, as it seems, the 250 includes a blowjob and the maximum anyone should tip is maybe 100 k for that. She was just about to bareback blowjob me when I stopped her and told her just to use her hands. She complied no problem but all the way I was worried that maybe I had not locked my bike before going up so I quickly finished myself while she was lickin my nipples all over and pushing her hairy pussy towards my face moaning. It was an obviously fake but somewhat satisfactory / cute episode of my massage adventures so I gave her 200 k and she was shocked and said big thank you (since she barely had to do anything and got a massage as well.) She asked for my phone and typed in that next time I should ask for her number and then it'll be free whatever we do.

I am not sure I want her again BTW, when leaving, outside the better looking chicks did not even look up from their phones, only the one who was sitting next to my bike. I smiled while removing my bike, and I could see it in her not too intelligent eyes (she was a 19 years old hottie though) that she needed 10 seconds to compile the information that I am a foreigner and her pupils started to get dielated as I was powering on the bike and leaving. So maybe I come back to her but in general, I am almost sure not many foreigners go there, although receptionist / guide guy spoke rudimentary english.

For shit price, if you want fully naked chicks who probably do whatever you want, including FS for maybe 400 k, go for it. I speka a bit of vietnamese and they were mentioning while I paid upfront the 250 k that they should try to send someone who does butterfly "buom buom" which you all know what means, so there, not confirmed but I am almost sure.

Okay, so this is an odd one. My freelancer GF (LOL, don't even ask) lives nearby and I have been scouting this place a long time, at night hours, tons of 5-7 chicks outside and the massage sign says with big letters 250 K all included (troi goi). I honestly tried to stop many times but either guys were outside, meaning probably the girls are in full rotation and I did not want to disturb, or I was with my chick who probably would not have been happy to be offered a 3 some or something.

Anyways, the price seems very cheap, it's right off the bridge nguyen van see you to the left (you will have to do a uturn at the first possible place). I suggest keep your wallets on you all the time but it seems very local intensive and not many foreigners in that area for sure. I will keep on stopping by at proper hours but worth a shot for anyone I guess.

Grrrr
11-25-19, 15:47
Tried one of the many massage shops on the main road near Little Japan. Massage was one of the best I've had in years but the prices for extras overblown.

Negotiations began with my rock hard cock in my little princesses hand and she asked for 1 M dong for a HJ and I countered with 300 K. She didn't like that low ball offer any more that I liked her ambit offer and she decided to just continue the normal massage.

10 minutes later she tried to restart negotiations. I declined. Seriously, you'the think these women would know enough about men to realise that all negotiations should take place when a guy has a boner that she's holding but obviously not.

Her final offer was 600 K for HJ and 1 M for BJ. To be fair she was a very nice girl with exceptional hands but afterwards I made my way down to a hot toc and left happy for 400 K.

Not really sure why anyone bothers with the massage shops.

BinhThanh
11-26-19, 17:56
Tried one of the many massage shops on the main road near Little Japan. Massage was one of the best I've had in years but the prices for extras overblown.

Negotiations began with my rock hard cock in my little princesses hand and she asked for 1 M dong for a HJ and I countered with 300 K. She didn't like that low ball offer any more that I liked her ambit offer and she decided to just continue the normal massage.

10 minutes later she tried to restart negotiations. I declined. Seriously, you'the think these women would know enough about men to realise that all negotiations should take place when a guy has a boner that she's holding but obviously not.

Her final offer was 600 K for HJ and 1 M for BJ. To be fair she was a very nice girl with exceptional hands but afterwards I made my way down to a hot toc and left happy for 400 K.

Not really sure why anyone bothers with the massage shops.Yeah I agree, it'd nuts. And you actually paid double price at the hot toc.

ExplorerII
12-08-19, 13:49
Hi all,

Recently moved back to Vietnam, and based in Saigon for the first few months. After reading forum I thought I would explore my local area D3 and some of the recommendations that I have seen here.

First up, an obvious den walking along Cao Thang in D3. A 60 min massage was 300 on entry so thought It's worth a punt. Cute 20 something with a great ass came in. The cheeky smile so I thought I was on a winner. Massage, dry no oil, no technique don't know how they think this entices the customer to want more. Flipped over when the bargaining begins. The opening bid is $100 US so I ask what this gets me and the response, HJ!! By this time I'm laughing and getting ready to leave so she says how much and I say 500 K for BJ. At this point now she is laughing and we settled on 300 k for HJ. She required quite a bit of instruction but got there after a lot of effort on her part and I really started to think that the client base in this city must be a lost cause!

Next up, I thought I would go to something trustworthy and went to Benny's. And how wrong call I have been again! The ticket is now 450 K and I was assigned a chubby 30 something but I went with the flow and so glad that I didn't have to pay more this time. Terrible technique, very mechanical am I only seem to know one speed here, full speed which does nothing for me. She finished the task and I walked out thinking all the great food and beer I could've had.

On my third attempt I thought I would try something which is otherwise got great reviews. Went to Suzhou, not Easy to find so you have to look for the street number. Looks pretty dodgy from the outside actually quite nice and I was thrilled to see a gorgeous 20-year-old walk through the door. Body and face was 7+ And she seemed quite nice however didn't speak a word of English. Wearing a very short and not much else you could see the talent. You pay the ticket 500 and the tip 500 upfront But the reviews suggest there is more on offer. The massage started Out poorly, try hard and fast like she was kneading bread. I asked her to slow down and get some oil at which point she gets up and ask guys outside to come in and translate, here I am line buck naked on the bed. So at this point Hopes and dreams are slowly shattering and I'm thinking of what the 1 million. So she are groups Squirts KY All over and then starts a pretty feeble body to body rub. That lasts two minutes and she asked me to flip over and the mechanical and jackhammer starts again. She is naked by this point but declined all offers for some extra or mutual so I just lay back and try. She switching from BJ's to HJ And I'm losing interest and getting increasingly frustrated. Call time out to save each of us from further discomfort, I shower and leave.

So that's my first week, I reflect back on the regular I had met in 91 HBT Who I believe is now married and I have to read discover new fruit all over again. It certainly seems that the city has gone backwards in the last five years but I do have a hot tip on a place from the first girl I encountered Who felt sorry for me. It's going to cost me a bit but perhaps I have just been aiming to low. I hope my next report is much more positive!!

Peace out!

TexTrainer
12-11-19, 12:24
Last night visited walking street 2. Think Pattaya minus the gogos.

Incredibly crowded. Numerous hot slim gorgeous women. Unbelievable.

There are several bars with women you can negotiate for short and long term. Decent selection.

Settled on a place called Happy bar. Selected a sexy 30 something year old sexy mama.

700000 for bar fine and room. 1.5 mil for the lady. 2 hours with 2 shots. They only accept prepayment.

Session started out hot and passionate. Good kisser. Good boom boom for round one.

After about an hour she complained about being tired and wanting to sleep with no round 2. Forced to remind her I will tell Mama.

Very feisty and good when she wants to be. Too much back and forth. Released a second shot which felt good. Too much haggling, whining and complaining..Will be visiting Ho Chi Minh for the first time around the first of the year, appreciate your post and will have to check out this area you reviewed.

SAW71
12-12-19, 21:09
Any good hotels in HCMC in district 1 where you can invite people back to the room for fun. I was there several years ago but the hotel I stayed at, and noticed other hotels have security at the doors and watching everyone come in so would like somewhere that is a bit private and not have to worry about security.

Jedidk
01-02-20, 06:17

Anyways, the price seems very cheap, it's right off the bridge nguyen van see you to the left (you will have to do a uturn at the first possible place). I suggest keep your wallets on you all the time but it seems very local intensive and not many foreigners in that area for sure. I will keep on stopping by at proper hours but worth a shot for anyone I guess.I would highly advise against the place. Service is pretty bad, women are all out of shape, women smell down below, (I wouldn't allow a BBBJ if they paid me), and last night a guy pulled a gun on me outside of the place.

By all means, it was a surprise as I was waiting for my cab. I set on the side, a strange man walked up and set next to me with something in his hand. Turned out to be a gun. He looked at me "hard" and showed the full pistol. Now lets just say I am not one to be messed with in general without going into detail. I gave him a particular look and went on texting. He got spooked walked away for a moment, start walking back towards me and I could tell by how he was moving it was likely not a real pistol, gave him the same look and he walked down the road and disappeared. The guy may of not been related to the place, heavyset and a bit of a slob.

Be safe out there and avoid late hours at shady spots.

BinhThanh
01-02-20, 19:24
Strangely, I referred this to another forum member, he tried it and was happy with the looks of the girl (I saw many nice ones there) and had no trouble with fake guns. I don't frequent.

Nt it but its like any other.

I would highly advise against the place. Service is pretty bad, women are all out of shape, women smell down below, (I wouldn't allow a BBBJ if they paid me), and last night a guy pulled a gun on me outside of the place.

By all means, it was a surprise as I was waiting for my cab. I set on the side, a strange man walked up and set next to me with something in his hand. Turned out to be a gun. He looked at me "hard" and showed the full pistol. Now lets just say I am not one to be messed with in general without going into detail. I gave him a particular look and went on texting. He got spooked walked away for a moment, start walking back towards me and I could tell by how he was moving it was likely not a real pistol, gave him the same look and he walked down the road and disappeared. The guy may of not been related to the place, heavyset and a bit of a slob.

Be safe out there and avoid late hours at shady spots.

XConcepX
02-06-20, 19:31
Hi all,

Recently moved back to Vietnam, and based in Saigon for the first few months. After reading forum I thought I would explore my local area D3 and some of the recommendations that I have seen here.

First up, an obvious den walking along Cao Thang in D3. A 60 min massage was 300 on entry so thought It's worth a punt. Cute 20 something with a great ass came in. The cheeky smile so I thought I was on a winner. Massage, dry no oil, no technique don't know how they think this entices the customer to want more. Flipped over when the bargaining begins. The opening bid is $100 US so I ask what this gets me and the response, HJ!! By this time I'm laughing and getting ready to leave so she says how much and I say 500 K for BJ. At this point now she is laughing and we settled on 300 k for HJ. She required quite a bit of instruction but got there after a lot of effort on her part and I really started to think that the client base in this city must be a lost cause!

Next up, I thought I would go to something trustworthy and went to Benny's. And how wrong call I have been again! The ticket is now 450 K and I was assigned a chubby 30 something but I went with the flow and so glad that I didn't have to pay more this time. Terrible technique, very mechanical am I only seem to know one speed here, full speed which does nothing for me. She finished the task and I walked out thinking all the great food and beer I could've had.Who was the girl at 91? I know the owners and am still in touch with them and most of the girls who now work in various other places. Might be able to put you in touch with her.

Ex In Nang
02-15-20, 06:09
I'm coming down to Saigon and will be looking for something a little higher class. I'd like one of those full service places with all the bells and whistles, including jacuzzi, sauna, possibly multiple girls, and ending in full service, but with a lot of play beforehand. I'm really hoping for a place where the girls will get naked and bath with you like you can get in Japan or Thailand. Any places like that?

MutantChicken
02-15-20, 20:03
I'm coming down to Saigon and will be looking for something a little higher class. I'd like one of those full service places with all the bells and whistles, including jacuzzi, sauna, possibly multiple girls, and ending in full service, but with a lot of play beforehand. I'm really hoping for a place where the girls will get naked and bath with you like you can get in Japan or Thailand. Any places like that?I am not aware of any full service place that has jacuzzi sauna, most full service places are on the low down so you might get a girl to join you in the shower but no playtime in the jacuzzi (it will be a bathtub), the places that are higher class will have a sauna and a bathtub which the girl may be enticed to join with a higher ticket price and a higher tip but these are mainly nuru / B2B massage with a BJ finish, but like with your recent post in Danang pretty much anything is possible if you organise it after hours and promising big money, but the owners of the high class massage places have too much to lose to allow full service to happen on premises. As in any place if you offer enough money then pretty much anything is impossible, so that is never the issue here in vn its a case of find quality girls at reasonable prices, not about finding sexual intercourse opportunities.

ExplorerII
02-24-20, 14:37
Who was the girl at 91? I know the owners and am still in touch with them and most of the girls who now work in various other places. Might be able to put you in touch with her.Thanks for the offer mate, I've got her email but no response now. I found her on Facebook and status was married so I'the say that ship has sailed. Greatest lay of my life, lucky enough to have seen her many times that year.

BackpackBrian
04-04-20, 07:39
Went to Bangkok about 10 years ago and decided to go back.

I'd probably be there now if it weren't for Covid-19.

I wanted to check out Vietnam, think they are better looking then Thai girls.

I've been watching lots of vids on Youtube about the massage parlors.

Do I get full service? Ex. Soapy massage "Queen Bee".

What's the negotiating practice there, pay for the massage up front then negotiate for sex in the back?

Can I just ask up front how "much for everything"?

That's more my style! I like to know how much for everything before so there's no miscommunication in the room over what I want or how much I want to pay.

I keep seeing vids about Japan town in HCMC, are these massage parlors FS and are they different then a place like Queen Bee?

Goferring
04-06-20, 04:43
Guys,

I'm looking to burn up some airline credits post Covid19 and a return trip to HCMC and Vietnam generally is looking like a good option. It would be a return trip after an absence of over 10 years.

On the previous trip I had a great time but one thing that I still don't understand is what happened in the mid range massage places that I tried several times. I was allocated a very attractive and young girl, dressed in shorts and a kimono and moved to my own room / cubicle. The room had a large reclining chair chair in it and she started massaging my head and shoulders. As she moved down my body, the chair was reclined more so that by the time she was massaging my legs I was prone and she was hovering over the fun parts. Her hands would wander and 'accidently' brush my groin but she would not permit anything further. No HJ or BJ. This happened at several different places.

So, what did I do wrong? Did I walk into a no-service establishment and the girls 'brushed' me as a favour. Or did I walk into a full service but totally stuff up the experience? If it was the latter then I'd love to get it right next time as I do remember that the girls were gorgeous.

Thanks for any insights. G.

EatALotOpus
04-06-20, 12:10
Guys,

I'm looking to burn up some airline credits post Covid19 and a return trip to HCMC and Vietnam generally is looking like a good option. It would be a return trip after an absence of over 10 years. G.While I cannot answer your specific question I have some advise that may save you some headache.

I just left there exactly two weeks ago because of the Corona.

Most MP's were closed and more were getting closed by the day. Businesses closing. The hotel I was staying it closed and they transferred me to a sister hotel. It was deserted. The night shift receptionist told me he was about to lose his job because of No tourist were allowed in Vietnam (Not Confirmed). Two hotels across the street were close as well. This is right in D1, Ben Thanh market.

So If you decide to go, you may want to verify that what you won't is available.

Good luck.

Chacal60
04-07-20, 01:51
Same thing happened to me in HCMC. Although I followed tips I received via another site, and found a place reasonably certain to offer release, it wasn't to be. The mamasan at the front desk was pretty but serious looking, and the masseuse had to leave the door partly open.

Despite the fact that we were downstairs and pretty much alone, and she spent plenty of time fondling my jewels once she had me horizontal in the reclining chair, it was not to be. She even teased me with slurping noises and miming a BJ over my lap, but I just couldn't get relief.

Fortunately WeChat came to the rescue and I found a gal willing to visit my hotel.

Guys,

I'm looking to burn up some airline credits post Covid19 and a return trip to HCMC and Vietnam generally is looking like a good option. It would be a return trip after an absence of over 10 years.

On the previous trip I had a great time but one thing that I still don't understand is what happened in the mid range massage places that I tried several times. I was allocated a very attractive and young girl, dressed in shorts and a kimono and moved to my own room / cubicle. The room had a large reclining chair chair in it and she started massaging my head and shoulders. As she moved down my body, the chair was reclined more so that by the time she was massaging my legs I was prone and she was hovering over the fun parts. Her hands would wander and 'accidently' brush my groin but she would not permit anything further. No HJ or BJ. This happened at several different places.

So, what did I do wrong? Did I walk into a no-service establishment and the girls 'brushed' me as a favour. Or did I walk into a full service but totally stuff up the experience? If it was the latter then I'd love to get it right next time as I do remember that the girls were gorgeous.

Thanks for any insights. G.

Goferring
04-07-20, 08:11
Same thing happened to me in HCMC. .Thanks. It's good to hear I wasnt the only one. Unless I hear different here, I'll assume I should have got her / their number to meet again later.

YouHadMeAtbbbj
05-22-20, 00:23
YouTube keeps recommending me massage and shaving videos featuring scantily clad women.

Are these secret advertisements for sex work or not?

EatALotOpus
05-22-20, 13:31
YouTube keeps recommending me massage and shaving videos featuring scantily clad women.

Are these secret advertisements for sex work or not?You probably clicked on one of those before and is trying to suggest others. Has happened to me with genres I watch.

Not to say that there's no sex available in some of those.

Lefeu
05-23-20, 21:55
Same thing happened to me in HCMC. Although I followed tips I received via another site, and found a place reasonably certain to offer release, it wasn't to be. The mamasan at the front desk was pretty but serious looking, and the masseuse had to leave the door partly open.

Despite the fact that we were downstairs and pretty much alone, and she spent plenty of time fondling my jewels once she had me horizontal in the reclining chair, it was not to be. She even teased me with slurping noises and miming a BJ over my lap, but I just couldn't get relief.

Fortunately WeChat came to the rescue and I found a gal willing to visit my hotel.I followed the same path you did and ended up with the same results. I met a lovely girl at a massage place in D1. She was very much into teasing and flirting, but nothing else. However, she was not shy about asking for gifts. I ended up seeing her 3 times, over lunch and we spent a long afternoon together another time. Still, no result, and in frustration, I packed my stuff and moved to another hotel in the backpacker district, off Buy Vien. There, I was able to find full service at a reasonable price.

Octopus88
07-14-20, 15:13
Has anyone tried happy spa? I'm unsure where it is located and the only address I can find is 1x duong LE thanh district 1. Can anyone confirm if this address is correct?

Jools2402
07-15-20, 10:29
Has anyone tried happy spa? I'm unsure where it is located and the only address I can find is 1x duong LE thanh district 1. Can anyone confirm if this address is correct?If it's the one I am thinking of just outside little Japan it's on Thai Van Lung just next to Cherry Hotel. There is another spa there, the girls wear yellow ao dai and the service is excellent, FS if wanted but prices similar those in Little Japan.

Michael93
10-07-20, 17:28
Could you guys recommend best B2B spa?

SethMacfarlane
10-08-20, 03:43
Could you guys recommend best B2B spa?Checkout YouTube user: lanlan. He's covered some great spots in HCMC. I visited a few in February, precovid, all solid. All else fails, fuck a few of the massage girls from bui vien. Fuck, I miss VN.

Michael93
10-08-20, 12:35
Checkout YouTube user: lanlan. He's covered some great spots in HCMC. I visited a few in February, precovid, all solid. All else fails, fuck a few of the massage girls from bui vien. Fuck, I miss VN.Thanks! Will check the YT channel, If you could provide the best one you tried, it would be great.

D Cups
10-22-20, 13:51
I wonder if Benny's is still open. That was my go to discount BBBJ place from 2008 - 2016. So many happy happy endings!

JustForFun1111
01-15-22, 06:05
Seems there hasn't been any active posts here. Anyone still checking? I haven't been to vn since Covid started but did enjoy the MP scene when I was there last. Anyone still in hcmc with good updates?

TonyArcher
01-18-22, 03:13
Seems there hasn't been any active posts here. Anyone still checking? I haven't been to vn since Covid started but did enjoy the MP scene when I was there last. Anyone still in hcmc with good updates?Because no tourists, many girls for few customers. You can get good services with lower price.

Eequalsmc2
01-20-22, 10:42
Seems there hasn't been any active posts here. Anyone still checking? I haven't been to vn since Covid started but did enjoy the MP scene when I was there last. Anyone still in hcmc with good updates?So you didn't contribute anything when you were enjoying the MP scene on your last trip but now you are expecting others to contribute to keep you updated. Sure the mo scene is back and running plenty of hot girl available.

Banana Boi
02-18-22, 18:06
Are the massage shops in Little Tokyo all open? Lots of girls still?

Snook
02-24-22, 03:33
It was announced that Vietnam will be opening back up to international tourists earlier than previously discussed. They are saying March. Can't wait to get back.

Amanut
02-24-22, 22:22
I have been following their Covid numbers. They keep going up and up while they say they are going to open up. Today they posted that they had upwards of 70,000 new cases. I will wait until their numbers start a significant downward trend.

Dragonfly22
02-27-22, 06:25
Before I departed SaiGon in July I was frequenting a small massage parlor on BV. Right hand side heading up the street from DeTham. First little alley on the right and it's tucked just inside the alley on the right. Upstairs, clean the little hottie although not a spinner was round and firm. Good service, no rush, and everything was on the menu.

EatALotOpus
02-27-22, 16:53
Usually I travel to SE Asia every two years for about three months. One of the countries I have to visit is Thailand and from there I decide where else I like to go. Right now is usually the season that I like to visit so I can escape the raining season towards the end of my stay.

Next trip was to go to Vietnam and journey from Hanoi to Saigon via motorbike. However, although Vietnam and Thailand starting to welcome tourist with very "minimal" restrictions, I'd like to wait a little, for two reasons. One and most important is I don't know how the roads are after a year plus of neglect during shutdown and if the provinces I'd like to ride though are open. Second is, I'll give it time for things to smooth out a bit.

Since I like to have ticket on hand way in advance, I'm setting August-September as decision time.

See you there!

ColinBakerKing
03-16-22, 05:10
I just heard from local contacts that the new date for opening the borders here is 15th April, delayed from the initial target of 15th March. Also as has been reported elsewhere, daily covid numbers are still very high especially in the north of the country. It's almost certain that Vietnam will continue to require proof of vaccination before entry so any anti-vaxxers will have to stay home.

HelloMan2
04-06-22, 06:38
TLDR: The massage place didn't give me the option to choose from a lineup of girls, did I get played?

Been here a couple of days, went to 2 massage places that seem to be part of the same chain of massages Minh Tam.

For the first one, I just wanted to check it out so chose the cheapest ticket of 320 K. You undress in a locker and the guy then brings you to a small room. Couple of minutes later the girl enters, I was surprised as I did not get the chance to pick from a lineup. She look ok, 7.5, slim, small chest, so I didn't contest and went with it. Started with massage, then the flip, very weak on-and-off oral (I couldn't feel her mouth) that lasted a combined of no more than 30 seconds, mostly used her hands. When done, thanked her and off I went down to the reception. I asked them is it possible to choose the girl, they say I have to choose the VIP 720 K option (or 750 K I forgot).

The second time to another massage, I chose the VIP option, was led to a bigger room. But to my surprise again, the girl just entered and I didn't have the option to choose. She was slim, 7.5 again, slim, a little more chest, so kept her. She gave off a cold feeling at first, the attitude was not bad, but just not welcoming. Pretty much same routine, with an additional bath at the beginning where she washed me (her standing outside the bathtub with clothes on). With VIP option, it was supposed to last 2 hrs, but she was getting impatient at the 1 hour mark and told me to finish within 5 minutes. I typed on the translator "if I finish now what am I supposed to do for the other hour", she said something that was lost in translation, didn't know what she meant. So we finished shortly after, probably still 35 minutes left. Total was.

This second girl looked OK, but had kinda similar face as the first girl, I wish I could've chosen a girl that appealed more to my taste. I was a little pissed, I didn't get to choose the girl even with the high priced VIP option, they just chose for me. I mean you even get to choose your preferred girl at a 300 K hot toc place right?

So my question is: is this common practice everywhere, or only at this chain of massage places, or have I been played because I'm a foreigner?

I don't feel like going to these types of massage places anymore if that's the norm.

LookingLooking
04-07-22, 10:44
TLDR: The massage place didn't give me the option to choose from a lineup of girls, did I get played?

Been here a couple of days, went to 2 massage places that seem to be part of the same chain of massages Minh Tam.

For the first one, I just wanted to check it out so chose the cheapest ticket of 320 K. You undress in a locker and the guy then brings you to a small room. Couple of minutes later the girl enters, I was surprised as I did not get the chance to pick from a lineup. She look ok, 7.5, slim, small chest, so I didn't contest and went with it. Started with massage, then the flip, very weak on-and-off oral (I couldn't feel her mouth) that lasted a combined of no more than 30 seconds, mostly used her hands. When done, thanked her and off I went down to the reception. I asked them is it possible to choose the girl, they say I have to choose the VIP 720 K option (or 750 K I forgot)..Which Minh Tam did you go?

There are lots of Minh Tam massages and most of them didn't belong to the same business group.

Previously went to "Minh Tam" too (not sure if its the same "Minh Tam" you went). Yes, its common practice that they do not show you and let you choose the girls beforehand. But you can ask to change one if you don't like the one being assigned to you.

Business standards for most massages has been turning bad after the reopening. Lots of girls are in debt at interest they couldn't pay. This has affected their work attitude badly and even turning to scam customers for extra money.

Fuhhhhhh
04-09-22, 06:52
It's time for the post pandemic travel! I might be going too early before everything is fully open, but I'm traveling to HCM in the next few weeks, and I'm super excited to explore. It's as if I'm going to burst with excitement I'm hoping to go to a parlor daily, so if anyone has any advice recently it'd be much appreciated. I did read the service isn't back to where it was pre pandemic, but I hope my frequent visits can change that. I will try to keep posting so look out for that. If I'm breaking any rules, I apologize in advance and hope to be better moving forward. Please and thank you.

Pranked
04-20-22, 15:45
StSeconding the call, will also be in HCMC in a bit. I don't much specific recently, can any vets point us to the best streets / areas in town to try our luck? Thanks!

Pranked
05-02-22, 04:35
The other night I walked down Bui Vien street, sampling the sights and sounds. After failing to get bar girl, several massage places were more than happy to take me in for business. I finally settled on one about halfway, just a little down one of the alleys. Once inside, everything was on the menu. The rest of this story belongs in the main forum I think, so I'll write it there. Other massage reports. The Little Japan area also has some good massage joints, though it was also a little more expensive.

Traveling John #2
05-06-22, 15:02
Lê Thánh Tôand, beếand Nghé, Quậand 1.

I have walked down this street a few times and see many spa, bars, and places that look good to try.

How do you know if you can get full sex? Can you ask the girl trying to drag you in? Is there something I need to look for to speed up decision?

I don't have a lot of time but would like to find something quick and easy.

Zalo location serviced stopped working.

Wechat and tinder worked but so much back and forth.

Traveling John #2
05-09-22, 14:59
L Thnh Tand, beếand Ngh, Quậand 1.

I have walked down this street a few times and see many spa, bars, and places that look good to try.

How do you know if you can get full sex? Can you ask the girl trying to drag you in? Is there something I need to look for to speed up decision?

I don't have a lot of time but would like to find something quick and easy.

Zalo location serviced stopped working.

Wechat and tinder worked but so much back and forth.Tried one of the side streets and went upstairs. 400 for massage and 2 million for FS. Girl was pleasant and willing to please.

I just asked if boom boom was possible. Was able to pick my girl.

JusRide
05-12-22, 14:35
Just visited Kawaii Massage Spa and paid the same. I left fully satisfied. There was about 10 girls all 8-9's in my opinion and looked to be in there 20's. The girl that I choose said she was 29, but she looked 24.

Tried one of the side streets and went upstairs. 400 for massage and 2 million for FS. Girl was pleasant and willing to please.

I just asked if boom boom was possible. Was able to pick my girl.

Pranked
05-19-22, 09:06
I've visited Massage Linh Cherry twice now. Both times was solid, got to choose from a lineup of 8-10 girls. Paid massage fee, then 2 M per girl for FS. First visit Yuki and her friend were amazing. Second visit the girl was also fun but could not handle full depth, so I eventually let her finish me by hand.

ColinBakerKing
07-30-22, 14:36
Visited this place because I was in the mood for a good massage and happy ending but not FS, since my back was sore.

Massage skills were good. I went mid afternoon and didn't get to pick from any lineup of girls, but the one I got assigned was cute and slim with a firm ass but not much in the way of boobs. Anyway, I would say 9/10 for massage and HJ skills, the salt scrub after was also good. Definitely worth a visit if that's what you're after. Staff speak no English.

D Cups
07-30-22, 23:03
Just curious if Benny's made it through the COVID crisis. Man, I had a lot of great BBBJs CIM there.

Cadmus
02-04-23, 13:42
Went to Spa Linh Cherry mostly because I didn't have time scout around and it has reputation of being a quality though expensive full service place.

Went on early Friday evening, little before six.

Got a pretty good lineup, maybe 20 girls.

Manager has price sheet for room and time options. Got a 500 k package as I did not have time for more.

Lineup was quite good, hard to choose. From 7 up to even 9.

Some girls were bit avoiding eye contact even though very atttactive so skipped many on that basis.

I asked manager which ones liked me, she pointed out one who was clearly signaling pick me.

I also asked manager that this is a full service place, right? She immediatly aswered yes.

I went with a hottie with good eye contact.

She said her name was Helen. Quite tall for a viet girl, 165 cm roughly.

She could manage a bit English, usual questions but not much understanding the answers.

After the massage part she said she can do HJ for 1000 k, BJ for 1500 k but can't do FS because I am too long. I haven't heard that from others so I think this is BS.

I also asked for CIM, she could not do this.

She asked for payment before, which I did not do.

To summarize experience was pleasant, facilities nice (not special), pretty girl with nice demeanor, but for a massage and BJ very overpriced.

They take card too with 5% comission, at least on room payment. Don't know if this works with tip-part also because you negotiate this later up in the room.

For better experience I would ask mamasan would this or that girl do FS. Mamasan was a younger lady so you might feel awkward but it's cool, she has heard it all.

Cadmus
02-04-23, 13:50
When you approach the entrance of Hotel Saigon Star, the guys outside ask if you are for massage and guide you in. Same entrance as the hotel. Massage is in 9th floor.

Manager explains packages. I think the pricier ones were 4 to 6 mil with two girls and longer time.

I got a standard one with 75 minutes 1,6 mil. Tips is included and price includes blowjob. No picking girls but I was told that I can change if I don't like.

Afterwards I calculated that duration was a bit under 1 hour.

But massage-wise there were not much more needed, as it was pretty average as mentioned many times.

Room was ok with jacuzzi (which we used only for washing), steam room, sauna and bed.

Girl guided me to steam first, then she washed me (bit rushed).

After that came dry massage. Then hot stones. Then some simulated licking kind of action. This was followed by short body-to-body oil massage.

After that came the finale. I am guessing that girls want to reserve time for that, in case of hard mongering so it takes long time.

BBBJ but quite average. Urged me to roam with hands but felt like to expediate the process.

No true CIM. Of course some in mouth but not what CIM lovers like. I didn't press the issue, seemed that just sucking with some fake moans was best she could do.

Afterwards she washed me shortly.

She called herself Kim, and said her number was 69.

Did not ask for extra tips, which was a nice.

She was pretty enough, with few basic English small talk questions.

Seemed to relax a bit only afterwards.

On a scale I'the say looks and body was 7. Performance 6. Attitude 7 but you could tell that she was not totally in to it.

Price / fun grade 5 or 6 on a global scale.

Overall Saigon Star gets points for delivery, everything is as said, no extra gimmicks to rip of more money. Also other staff was very helpful and polite.

Manager asked for what kind of girl I like, I said friendly and happy. I was there on Monday evening so maybe other nights might have more girls. I was the only customer. For better conclusion maybe you should ask for girl that really likes BJ's / men / sex.

Fruit, water and red bull are offered in room, Tea and water afterwards.

Ulalaulala123
02-04-23, 20:53
Damn, looks like there is no 100% guaranteed FS place in Vietnam! Flying there soon and hoping to get FS in one the expensive little Japan spas, at least a few times, if not every time.

Went to Spa Linh Cherry mostly because I didn't have time scout around and it has reputation of being a quality though expensive full service place.

After the massage part she said she can do HJ for 1000 k, BJ for 1500 k but can't do FS because I am too long. I haven't heard that from others so I think this is BS.

Mcd2293
02-06-23, 20:14
So I went Linh Cherry today (and like 2 other spas) and unfortunately was denied full service. Is this a new thing? I'm Asian, consider myself average sized, athletic and young. A few pretty girls in Japan town but when asked if they do anything beyond BJ, they said no. I speak Vietnamese and even asked them but they said HJ and BJ only. So I just left Linh Cherry and went on my way because I'm not paying 500 k + 1500 k just for a BJ.

Is there a script I need to follow, a specific girl I need to ask for, or am I missing something here?

Ulalaulala123
02-16-23, 15:38
Tried Linh cherry today. Google maps showed the Cherry massage as Linh cherry but the photos were not matching. Searched a bit and found it. Asked the mamasan directly I want boom boom. She said 2. 5 M all inclusive. Paid as was expecting similar based on the FRs here.

So, Did I get FS?-yes. Did I enjoy it?-BIG NO. The girl was a beautiful 22 Yr old, but the only thing she was worried about was a client's dick impacting her pussy's future earning potential. No kissing anywhere. Only can touch. Gave one of the crapiest BBJs of my mongering career. Limited to Johnny's head, sometimes it felt she was kissing air. Told her to do it properly but NOO-"your dick so big, not fit in my mouth". Started FS, again her complaints started "your dick so big, my pussy small, waa". And for all this she used google translate during the deed to tell me. Imagine that!

The only part I liked was the finishing. As mood was getting off, I just wanted to finish and leave. Went with full banging force ignoring her complaints for last few minutes. She pretended to be upset (or maybe actually upset, honestly don't care after her 3rd class service) and started asking for tips LOL. I pretended not to understand what she was saying and left without paying anything.

Ulalaulala123
02-17-23, 14:37
Visited Linh cherry again. Many in the lineup are good looking but saw few "just ok" kinda chicks too. Being a sucker for good looks chose another beautiful 25 Yr old chick hoping for a better outcome. This time the girl was much more friendly and spoke / understood some english. Allowed full body kiss and DATY for a long time, no kissing on the mouth though. Sex was kind of average, she was not willing to come on top. Just wanted me to do everything. Still far better than the last chick. Will visit again.

Tried Linh cherry today. Google maps showed the Cherry massage as Linh cherry but the photos were not matching. Searched a bit and found it. Asked the mamasan directly I want boom boom. She said 2. 5 M all inclusive. Paid as was expecting similar based on the FRs here.

So, Did I get FS?-yes. Did I enjoy it?-BIG NO. The girl was a beautiful 22 Yr old, but the only thing she was worried about was a client's dick impacting her pussy's future earning potential. No kissing anywhere. Only can touch. Gave one of the crapiest BBJs of my mongering career. Limited to Johnny's head, sometimes it felt she was kissing air. Told her to do it properly but NOO-"your dick so big, not fit in my mouth". Started FS, again her complaints started "your dick so big, my pussy small, waa". And for all this she used google translate during the deed to tell me. Imagine that!

The only part I liked was the finishing. As mood was getting off, I just wanted to finish and leave. Went with full banging force ignoring her complaints for last few minutes. She pretended to be upset (or maybe actually upset, honestly don't care after her 3rd class service) and started asking for tips LOL. I pretended not to understand what she was saying and left without paying anything.

Ulalaulala123
02-18-23, 11:23
Visited Linh cherry again. Chose a young beautiful 24 Yr old. This is my best experience here till now.

Although initially reluctant for lip kiss, after some persuasion allowed during entire deed. Kissed head to toe and munched her pussy to heart's content. It might have been a good 10-15 minutes my mouth was between her legs. This was followed by a nice session with missy+doggy+wot. Enjoyed my time with her.

Anaggie
02-18-23, 15:41
Visited Linh cherry again. Chose a young beautiful 24 Yr old. This is my best experience here till now.

Although initially reluctant for lip kiss, after some persuasion allowed during entire deed. Kissed head to toe and munched her pussy to heart's content. It might have been a good 10-15 minutes my mouth was between her legs. This was followed by a nice session with missy+doggy+wot. Enjoyed my time with her.Do you get to talk to the girl before choosing them? Or do you tell the mamasan?

I will be in HCM for a few days but will not have the time or freedom to seek out places, so will need something that is a for sure thing. How do you recommend or who do I talk to assure a for sure thing?

Thanks for the reports.

Ulalaulala123
02-18-23, 16:36
As per my experience so far, it's a sure shot place. You can tell the mamasan directly "I want boom boom". She will tell 2. 5 m all inclusive and call the girls to lineup. She will even recommend someone if you ask, but my suggestion will be to chose whom you like and who at least acts to smile. Once you select a girl, she gives some cut to the selected chick right there, I think 1. 5 m or 2 m. After that you can talk to the girl.

Do you get to talk to the girl before choosing them? Or do you tell the mamasan?

I will be in HCM for a few days but will not have the time or freedom to seek out places, so will need something that is a for sure thing. How do you recommend or who do I talk to assure a for sure thing?

Thanks for the reports.

Anaggie
02-18-23, 17:01
As per my experience so far, it's a sure shot place. You can tell the mamasan directly "I want boom boom". She will tell 2. 5 m all inclusive and call the girls to lineup. She will even recommend someone if you ask, but my suggestion will be to chose whom you like and who at least acts to smile. Once you select a girl, she gives some cut to the selected chick right there, I think 1. 5 m or 2 m. After that you can talk to the girl.Thanks for the prompt reply.

Mcd2293
02-18-23, 19:21
So I spent about 1.5 weeks driving all over Saigon and here's my experience.

Let me first prelude with I'm an in shape tall American who can speak Vietnamese. So that already puts me in the 1% of bachelors that roam the streets of Vietnam.

Going all around the city, I've found that many locations will simply only offer HJ or BJ. No thanks, if I wanted to rub one out I'll do it myself. I want the FS experience. With that being said I drove all around town, asked many locals and found a few spots. The others aren't worth mentioning but my favorite one so far is here. It's called Massage Tru Vuong. They had about 15 or so girls in the lineup and charged 2 m per girl. I ended up choosing 2 girls, 2 m each. One was a busty although chunky girl and one was freshly 18 (I didn't really care for it, but the guy sold me on the idea that she was "the best" and really good). They both came in and were very friendly and surprised that I was at an establishment such as theirs. Our conversation was great and they were laughing the entire time. So the chemistry was most definitely there. I didn't know it, but the girls asked me if I was hungry because I had mentioned food. They said they can make some food for me and bring it to me. I asked are you serious? Is it extra? Nope! It's all included. I asked for some noodles with beef and an egg. They brought me fruit, soda, water, and even a beer to boot. I consumed it all up. Now time for the main course. So they both get down to business and lather me up with some milk where they essentially slide their body up and down mines. I didn't really care for it so they started with the BBBJ. The way it works with these girls is that one sucks at a time and then engages in sex. If you want the other girl, then they'll switch the condom and then she'll start giving a BBBJ. They don't mingle with each other which is fair. So with every position I wanted, I wanted to fuck the other girl, which meant a new condom everytime. I ended up going through like 6 condoms before I just felt terrible so I ended up finishing with the younger girl. All in all a good experience and would repeat although the girls were a 6/10 at best in appearance. They both liked me so much that they told me to stay the night in their rooms to continue fucking for the night. Not sure how serious they were as they were super persistent on keeping me there. Guess they really liked me but who knows.

Anywho, on another night I went to Bui Vien on 2 occasions. Overly packed, super loud (even on the streets) and overpriced for watered down alcohol. Absolutely no girls around, only trans. Went into 2 clubs on 2 different nights just for drinks and to see if I saw anything of interest but didn't so I left.

Went to Japan town on 3 different occasions and found some gems. The girls typically here are much more attractive and many know fluent English (although they might not want to talk to you). It's right around the corner from Linh Cherry and the girls essentially are paid to drink with you. Girls are advertising out on the streets and are pretty much dragging you into the bar to drink with them. There was one girl who had an anime-ish look to her (black hair w / a section of her hair blonde) and I found it kinda cute. Nice be cup natural breasts and she caught my attention. She asked me to come in and so I did. We had a very engaging conversation in full blown English and at the end I asked if she wanted to stay in contact. She did. I asked her to come over to my place as we were constantly flirting around the whole night and she said she would tomorrow. I didn't think much of it as that's the standard response from girls. Little did I know she actually contacted me the next day and stayed at my place. After quite a bit of flirting we finally got to the deed. She shaved down south (which is rare in Asia) and was extra affectionate towards me. I loved every second of it. Not only did she swallow every inch of me, we were able to fuck for about an hour without any condom (which was super rare for me). She ended up staying the night and I asked her if she wanted any money. She said she didn't. She really liked me and wanted to spend more time with me. I think she was actually genuine and we saw each other a few more times, all times were free sex. She paid for her own transportation, didn't complain, cooked for me (SUPER surprising), and even bought me milk tea. She's definitely a keeper and was one of my main plugs there. She even cried on my last night there.

On another random night I went back to Japan town and found another cute girl who was Vietnamese. Personally I was over these tiny girls and wanted either a busty Asian or a thicker Asian. Surprisingly I found another girl who spoke perfect English (we conversed in both English and Vietnamese). Right off the bat, we had alot of chemistry and joked alot. She asked me how come I never came here to visit her before. I told her, it's not like you would notice me anyway you see 1000's of guys and 100's of customers all the time. She said yes, but not any who are good looking Vietnamese like you. We eventually exchanged contacts and I found out she's a model here in Vietnam. She has like 80 k followers on Instagram and following less than 100 people, me being one of them now. Well dang don't I feel special. Anywho, I asked her to come out with me a night where she isn't working and she agreed. We ended up drinking and then going back to my place. Of course we ended up doing the deed and she stayed the night. We never over discussed money and she left. She was very interested in me and I just ended up grabbing lunch with her another night. All in all, Japan town has been great for me. Of course results may vary, but I'd like to believe I'm the exception rather than the rule.

Ulalaulala123
02-21-23, 19:16
Tried Linh cherry 2 more times before I leave Saigon. Both times had awesome experience. Selected two very pretty ladies. Both allowed lip kiss + boobs munching+DATY+BBBJ+WOT+Doggy+Missy. Banged the shit out of one of the chicks. She was repeating "so long time", ”so long time" after the deed LOL.

Also met another monger roaming around in little Japan area. He seems to have got FS at other spas in the area for 2. 3 m. Maybe next time will try others too.

I came to Vietnam sceptical of the mongering opportunities here looking at the low activity in Vietnam forums vis a vis others, but leaving highly satisfied from HCMC. Out of 7-8 encounters, only 1 was not FS (Saigon star). Although it's more expensive than other countries like Thailand, I found the quality of girls (looks and figure-wise) better here. But then again Thailand has lots of options to choose from!

Looking forward to bang few sexy chicks in Hanoi too.

TConor
02-22-23, 09:08
So I went Linh Cherry today (and like 2 other spas) and unfortunately was denied full service. Is this a new thing? I'm Asian, consider myself average sized, athletic and young. A few pretty girls in Japan town but when asked if they do anything beyond BJ, they said no. I speak Vietnamese and even asked them but they said HJ and BJ only. So I just left Linh Cherry and went on my way because I'm not paying 500 k + 1500 k just for a BJ.

Is there a script I need to follow, a specific girl I need to ask for, or am I missing something here?Nutty, huh?

Mitchell123
03-19-23, 18:59

Is there a script I need to follow, a specific girl I need to ask for, or am I missing something here?Went there probably 20 times, got denied by 2 girls cause "too big". The 2 times I didn't do anything else, so they lost 90 minutes of their time for 0 VND, so I'm guessing they weren't trying to negotiate more than 2 M.

She probably thought you were Vietnamese. They can't have sex with Vietnamese people for some reasons (don't ask me why, idk).

But maybe it was like me and she.

Anaggie
03-21-23, 01:10
Landed Saigon around 4 pm on Monday. The immigration process was super easy and smooth and bags came out quick so we were out of airport is pretty good time and came straight to hotel. Got enough money changed at sole port so that I could try to get one quick shot at Linh Cherry before evening activities.

Background info here with a friend who doesn't monger nor care to. He is older than me and we are old college friends. Both of us are Indian. My plan is to plan activities though out the morning and let him nap during the afternoon so I can do Linh Cherry. Tell him he needs to rest for the evening😜. Staying at the Renaissance in D1.

It is a quick walk to LC (Linh Cherry from now on) from the hotel. I did pass a few places that offered massage with older ladies sitting outside and I wasn't interested. I was a man on a mission. I needed to dump a load and after a few days of traveling around India. I needed to release. Came to LC and saw approx 20-25 girls just hanging and some girls outside grabbing tourists. This was around 6 pm. So walked up the steps takes to the lady and only got 60 minutes. Needed to get back to grind who was fidgeting with his phone so didn't have the luxury of 90 minutes. I told her thru google to find someone with good service and she called Hati (I don't know the spelling). Face wise she was a 7, body wise a 9. Fake tits but nicely done, perky nipples, flat stomach, lean and lithe with a wheatish color. She has a bit of hair on the top of her pussy which I liked and her pussy was perfect. Small convo and we get to the room. Wash up in the bathtub and on the bed for massage. A long massage later. She flips me over and start playing with my dick and she signals it is time. Takes off her clothes and I am like yea. And she brings condom. Sits next to me and I start sucking get tits and lay her down and go straight down and attack that pussy. Ten minutes later she orgasms and says "good job" 🤣. She grabs my dick and condom and and I tell her no condom. So she puts it away and gives me a nice BJ. Now I needed to release so I knew this session was a throwaway since I wouldn't last. So I am like let's get to fucking. Short time later. I explode and she cleans me up and we go downstairs. She asks how many days I will be here and I te her that I will be visiting everyday. So she says she wants more time together. I say ok. But let's see.

Downstairs. There are even more girls and some really hot ones. I am looking for that white skin black hair combo. So I set my plan for tomorrow. The first time jitters are done. Now I will walk in and control the negotiations with the lady. I will look around and do the 90 minutes while friend is napping. I tell him that I need to get my 10 k steps and will do it while he is sleeping 🤣. Tomorrow should be more fun!!

Anaggie
03-22-23, 16:59
After a quick morning tour of the city, I left my friend at the hotel and went for some lunch and some Linh Cherry. I got there around 230 pm and there were around 15-20 girls. I told the lady 90 minutes and wanted to choose my own girl. She made them all line up and I decided to go for one with nice size natural tits. We went to the room and I told her I didn't want massage but I wanted two shots. They charge per shot so she charged me 4 million — A MISTAKE on my part. I thought I could get it up twice in 90 minutes since I had taken a Cialis in the morning but it wasn't to be.

We started in the bathtub and she washed me down and then proceeded to the bed. She then kept playing with chest hair and asked how old I was. I told her and she was shocked that I didn't have a big belly like most Viet men over 40. She had a slight pooch and no ass which is something you cannot tell when you are looking at them in the line up.

Got to eat her out for a while while paying with her tits and she enjoyed it. But it felt as if she was holding back from enjoying it too much. A nice BJ with good slurping and the condom comes on. Bang it out and finish in the condom. Lay down for a while and we talk about food and stuff I have done so far. Then she starts playing around with me and gives me a BBBJ to try to get it up. It just ain't happening. She does it for a while and I tell her to not worry. Get dressed and leave out the front door.

As I walk back to the hotel, I start to think why I can't do it twice in 90 minutes but was able to do it back to back in Dubai with my girl from São Paulo? I think it all comes down to my connection with them. If I don't have a connection or an attraction, then I am just not interested no matter how hard I try. These girls don't offer the GFE part. It is all very "wham bam. Thank you ma'am".

FYI. If you stand in front of the place, walk about 100 ft to your left. There is a lady selling Banh Mi out of a cart. She made me a stir fried beef banh mi with onions, chili wand all the fixings that just blew my socks off.

Anaggie
03-23-23, 06:53
After gorging on an unlimited seafood buffet, I decided to go for a walk and try my luck again at Linh Cherry for the black hair, - white skin combo around 9pm. Walked in and the lady who knows my face by now. She took the 60 mins fee and brought the girls to line up. Wasn't impressed with anyone in the first line up so asked for more. A few more girls came and I saw one with the above mentioned combo. Nice flat stomach and a decent butt (can't expect much from Asian butts&#129315.

This time the girl knew I was there the past two days and knew that I did not want a massage. So we take the shower and get down to it. Unfortunately she has two scars on the underside of her fake breasts which were a nice size but off putting. I wanted DATY and she complied but at first she didn't want to enjoy it too much. So I flipped her to her back and held her legs open and went to town. She then accepted it and enjoyed it till she came and her attitude changed. She was super turned on and wanted to suck and fuck. So she did. And I finished in the condom. She wanted me to go again but after all that food and a long tour day. I was done.

Again. The whole "no connection" thing is just not doing it for me so I doubt if I will come back to spend more money here. Let's see. I might need to dump before I head back home.

One thing I have noticed. All three girls really had a small pussy. Much smaller than the South American or American or Russian girls that I have had. For guys who are well endowed. These girls might not enjoy it as much.

Banana Boi
03-28-23, 02:45
I wanted two shots. They charge per shot so she charged me 4 million A MISTAKE on my part. I thought I could get it up twice in 90 minutes since I had taken a Cialis in the morning but it wasn't to be.I'm a bit confused why you would ask for 2 shots right away if they are going to charge you 2 million per shot? Why not just go with 1 shot at 2 million and if you can manage a 2nd shot decide after if you want to dish out another 2 million for the 2nd shot. That way you at least reduce the risk that if she is a dud you can call it a day after 1 shot and go grab another girl for the next 2 milllion.

BTW is 2 million the new standard price at Linh Cherry?

Anaggie
03-28-23, 23:33
I'm a bit confused why you would ask for 2 shots right away if they are going to charge you 2 million per shot? Why not just go with 1 shot at 2 million and if you can manage a 2nd shot decide after if you want to dish out another 2 million for the 2nd shot. That way you at least reduce the risk that if she is a dud you can call it a day after 1 shot and go grab another girl for the next 2 milllion.

BTW is 2 million the new standard price at Linh Cherry?Poor communication between her and I. I told her I wanted to shoot for two so she said 4 million and me being an idiot. Paid the 4 because I thought I would be able. I should have done the one and then seen if I had it on me to do the second. That is why the next day, the girl asked if I wanted two and I said nope. Just one.

Yes the standard rate for FS is 2 mil at linh cherry plus some other places inside Japan town.

Red Rider
04-22-23, 14:57
In Saigon and wanting to not go out. So I looked on Massage Republic and found Linni. Her profile looked good, even though the price was high.

Well, it was false advertising from start to finish. She wasn't 24 years old, she provided zero GFE and refused to kiss (although French Kissing is listed as one of her services. She demanded money up front. I should have known better! She refused to take a shower because she was cold. Then she was a starfish.

When it was over she immediately wanted to leave (25 minutes into a 1 to 2 hour session) because she thought she might be having her period start. A total waste of a lot of money. Don't be taken in! This my third bad experience with Massage Republic – I won't be fooled again.

By the way, the Renaissance Riverside is definitely girl-friendly. When the girl arrived they called me to see if it was OK, then used their elevator key to send her on up.

Red Rider
04-22-23, 15:06
This was my first visit to Saigon. I am not a fan of the bar scene, so my focus was on outcall and Cherry Linh Spa. My first night I walked over to Cherry Linh. The sheer number of girls in the fishbowl blew me away.

It reminded me of the fishbowls in Changping years ago. There were around 45 beautiful Vietnamese girls to choose from. The mama sets you on a couch and shows you the price list – 500,000 for using the room for 30 minutes and 600,000 for 90 minutes. She said you negotiate the rest with the girl in the room. I asked if they all "negotiated" other services and she said yes.

One girl was giving me the eye and smiling, so I picked her. The room has a round bed and a jacuzzi tub for washing. Everything was clean. The girl asked what I wanted and I said a massage and boom-boom. She said 2,000,000. There was no negotiating – that's the price.

I've seen others here mention that the service is mechanical. That goes with the territory and is the same everywhere for this type of operation. Still it was a great session. The staff assures that everyone is happy with their visit.

The second night I wanted to try outcall. Smooci didn't have anything of interest here (2 that were not that great and overpriced), so the only other option I could find was Massage Republic.

I have written in a separate report about my lousy experience with that.

My fourth night found me returning to Cherry Linh. There were even more girls this evening. About 60 at 7:45 pm. This time I got the 60 minute room. The girl did not want to kiss, but I told her I wouldn't pay her 2,000,000 unless she did. So, she did. It was also a good session. I think Cherry Linh is a good value. There is certainly no shortage of girls to choose from!

Steve W
04-26-23, 21:43
Too many scammers and poor service providers out there. Best to follow recommendations.

This one is tried and tested, can't recommend enough:

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-ho-chi-minh-city/totally-independent

Cheers, SW.

In Saigon and wanting to not go out. So I looked on Massage Republic and found Linni. Her profile looked good, even though the price was high.

Well, it was false advertising from start to finish. She wasn't 24 years old, she provided zero GFE and refused to kiss (although French Kissing is listed as one of her services. She demanded money up front. I should have known better! She refused to take a shower because she was cold. Then she was a starfish.

When it was over she immediately wanted to leave (25 minutes into a 1 to 2 hour session) because she thought she might be having her period start. A total waste of a lot of money. Don't be taken in! This my third bad experience with Massage Republic I won't be fooled again.

By the way, the Renaissance Riverside is definitely girl-friendly. When the girl arrived they called me to see if it was OK, then used their elevator key to send her on up.

Red Rider
04-29-23, 02:07
Yes, well THAT is where I found the dud! Not the first time using Massage Republic. But definitely the last time.

I think that the Massage Republic "handler" writes the script for the girls advertisements. They don't know what the description is, nor do they feel obligated to do the things the advertisement says.

Bhuvi
05-07-23, 14:34
I tried to negotiate price to $100 but she was firm on 200 usd and also asking to pay as soon as she arrive. Repeated the payment part 2 times while negotiating. Back home I experienced a scam like after paying they will vanish in seconds siting many reasons. So dropped of having her as there are better options.

When it was over she immediately wanted to leave (25 minutes into a 1 to 2 hour session) because she thought she might be having her period start. A total waste of a lot of money. Don't be taken in! This my third bad experience with Massage Republic I won't be fooled again.

Lincold114
06-23-23, 07:46
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Hardlock1
07-03-23, 09:04
Just got back home from Saigon. Went to a place in Phu Nhuan while I was there named Hoa Tulip, 50 Hoang Van Thu. In fact if you search "Massage Phu Nhuan" in Google you can find it listed. Pretty typical place for Saigon. Walked in and a lady escorted me to the back where she had 8 girls waiting, all decked out in their finest and looking good. All types, body sizes and looks. I would say the average looks was around a 7. One 8 in looks and I chose her. She took me to the 3rd floor and went right to it. She showed me to the shower and when I came out she was standing there naked waiting for me. It was all very mechanical. BBBJ, Mish. Nothing spectacular. Just plain old "down to business" for her. The cost? 1. 5 million all inclusive. There might be a good and enthusiastic one in there, but you could not prove it by me with my limited observation.

Lincold114
07-04-23, 08:31
Hello everyone, I noticed a new spa while browsing the forum, so I decided to take my car and check it out. I had a few hot numbers in mind, and luckily there were a few available girls. I booked a petite girl who was 22 years old because I found her face attractive and she matched my preferences. The room was clean and fragrant, just like any other day at this place.

After a quick sauna session, the girl entered the room. Oh, she had a beautiful face and spoke charmingly. We chatted for a bit, and I couldn't resist exploring her lovely breasts with my hands. I must say, those moments of fondling and squeezing were truly relaxing. Initially, I only paid for a short session, but when the girl started showering and I kissed her breasts, she enjoyed it so much that I upgraded to a two-shot session. While the girl was giving me a BJ, I was mesmerized by her soft and tender breasts, and I reached climax during the first shot in the bathtub.

As for her health condition, let's skip that part because her performance was decent but not particularly exciting to mention. Moving on to the second round, her well-shaped buttocks provided an amazing sensation during doggy style. She used a special technique, similar to a bun moving up and down, and her pink treasure gave me immense pleasure. After that, she gave me a gentle BJ, and we switched to a 69 position. Although I didn't go down on her, I just played with her using my hands, and trust me, there was a lot of wetness involved. I finished the second shot, and my hands were also damp from exploring her delightful regions.

Review of the girl: She has a beautiful face, I'd rate it 8. 5/10. She was enthusiastic and adorable.

Breasts (V1): They were large, soft, and pleasurable to squeeze, 9/10.

Waist (V2): A little bit slim, but overall, her figure was attractive and arousing, 8/10.

Hips (V3): 8/10.

Intimate area (V4): Beautiful, with abundant moisture, 9/10.

Add: 175-177,9 a street trung son, binh chanh.

Nomes2015
07-10-23, 13:57
Hello everyone, I noticed a new spa while browsing the forum, so I decided to take my car and check it out. I had a few hot numbers in mind, and luckily there were a few available girls. I booked a petite girl who was 22 years old because I found her face attractive and she matched my preferences. The room was clean and fragrant, just like any other day at this place.

After a quick sauna session, the girl entered the room. Oh, she had a beautiful face and spoke charmingly. We chatted for a bit, and I couldn't resist exploring her lovely breasts with my hands. I must say, those moments of fondling and squeezing were truly relaxing. Initially, I only paid for a short session, but when the girl started showering and I kissed her breasts, she enjoyed it so much that I upgraded to a two-shot session. While the girl was giving me a BJ, I was mesmerized by her soft and tender breasts, and I reached climax during the first shot in the bathtub.

As for her health condition, let's skip that part because her performance was decent but not particularly exciting to mention. Moving on to the second round, her well-shaped buttocks provided an amazing sensation during doggy style. She used a special technique, similar to a bun moving up and down, and her pink treasure gave me immense pleasure. After that, she gave me a gentle BJ, and we switched to a 69 position. Although I didn't go down on her, I just played with her using my hands, and trust me, there was a lot of wetness involved. I finished the second shot, and my hands were also damp from exploring her delightful regions.

Review of the girl: She has a beautiful face, I'd rate it 8. 5/10. She was enthusiastic and adorable.

Breasts (V1): They were large, soft, and pleasurable to squeeze, 9/10.

Waist (V2): A little bit slim, but overall, her figure was attractive and arousing, 8/10.

Hips (V3): 8/10.

Intimate area (V4): Beautiful, with abundant moisture, 9/10.

Add: 175-177,9 a street trung son, binh chanh.Do you recall the girls name, the spa name and the total cost in vnd please?

Geano
07-11-23, 11:44
I've visited Massage Linh Cherry twice now. Both times was solid, got to choose from a lineup of 8-10 girls. Paid massage fee, then 2 M per girl for FS. First visit Yuki and her friend were amazing. Second visit the girl was also fun but could not handle full depth, so I eventually let her finish me by hand.https://guestfriendlyhotel.com/guest-friendly-hotel-ho-chi-minh-city/

For order in or take out.

PokeManga
08-14-23, 04:17
Has anyone ever tried Bong Lai Cac in Trung Son, near district 7? Drove by it yesterday and saw a bunch of banners. They also have an active Telegram group. Curious if they do full-service like in Thailand or just HJ / BJ?

Bleble
08-14-23, 18:27
Has anyone ever tried Bong Lai Cac in Trung Son, near district 7? Drove by it yesterday and saw a bunch of banners. They also have an active Telegram group. Curious if they do full-service like in Thailand or just HJ / BJ?There are 3-4 popular parlors owned by the same group out there. They only do hjbj, and they are rather expensive. Tix and tip typically at 1. 5 m vnd to 2 mil vnd during the non busy time. Otherwise, it would be even more expensive.

I tried all 4 places within that area just to see any differences, or if they provide FS. But they don't, but you can try to schedule a meeting outside. However, since the masseuse earn so much in tips, they won't do FS unless you pay them 3-4 m vnd per shot.

PokeManga
08-15-23, 07:06
There are 3-4 popular parlors owned by the same group out there. They only do hjbj, and they are rather expensive. Tix and tip typically at 1. 5 m vnd to 2 mil vnd during the non busy time. Otherwise, it would be even more expensive.

I tried all 4 places within that area just to see any differences, or if they provide FS. But they don't, but you can try to schedule a meeting outside. However, since the masseuse earn so much in tips, they won't do FS unless you pay them 3-4 m vnd per shot.I see. Do you happen to be familiar with the massage scene in HCM and know of any decent place that offers FS? I heard about Cherry Linh but think that's place is closed for the time being?

EuronEuro
08-22-23, 09:24
Nutty, huh?They're concerned of a sting if they think you're vietnamese. HJ and BJ are a lighter penalty than intercourse. Next time pretend to be Korean or Japanese.

Snook
08-22-23, 20:54
I have RTFF but there is not much on the Hot Tocs on NPK since the pandemic. Are they still open? If anyone has been lately in the past months, will you please report or PM? There was a website that used to report on the NPK hot tocs regularly before the pandemic, but it has been shut down. Any recent info would be greatly appreciated.

Happy hunting.

Snook.

Jingo10
08-23-23, 06:50
I have RTFF but there is not much on the Hot Tocs on NPK since the pandemic. Are they still open? If anyone has been lately in the past months, will you please report or PM? There was a website that used to report on the NPK hot tocs regularly before the pandemic, but it has been shut down. Any recent info would be greatly appreciated.

Happy hunting.

Snook.I was there pretty recently and yes they are still going although I don't think there are as many as there used to be, but maybe my memory is going.

I don't visit that often as I have regular girls I meet, but I like to pop in occasionally and.

I paid 400 k in number 84 I think. They had a lot of girls in there but tbh most were of no interest to me. Don't worry about going in and looking at the girls and leaving.

Try single man's forum for more upto date info.

Mit7960
10-07-23, 15:08
I have now been to Cherry Linh multiple times and would suggest everyone to stay away from this places. Its overpriced and the girls are not at all interested in pleasing you. One time it was so bad I couldn't even cum and girl started to blame me.

I would rather suggest Dubai massage which has less girls but my experience with girls has been really great. Number 896 here is one of the sweetest pussies I have ever tasted here.

Flyer1999
10-21-23, 22:02
Phone number.

+84 90 110 97 70.

Location little Tokyo.

I actually was a little overwhelmed by all the beautiful Asian girls, I have been to BKK AND SEE SOME LINEUPS BUT this one was amazing.

90 % of the girls were gorgeous, all dressed in their white outfits, perfect makeup, and tou are sitting on a couch no more than 10 feet away sometimes just 3 feet.

I chose Minh, 22 amazin g body, beautiful face, incredible personality.

Took the 90 min.

Shower.

Massage.

BBBJ- 69 AMASING.

CFS CG, MISH, DOGGY.

Completely satisfying experience.

600 k for the house.

2 mill for Minh, totally worth it.

Will be there all week.

Banana Boi
10-22-23, 03:50
2.6 million now? No DFK?

World Jockey
10-22-23, 04:08
Since you sampled a few girls from the place were they all sporting a lovely Bush? This is one thing I liked about vietman. Natural girls.

Although initially reluctant for lip kiss, after some persuasion allowed during entire deed. Kissed head to toe and munched her pussy to heart's content. It might have been a good 10-15 minutes my mouth was between her legs. This was followed by a nice session with missy+doggy+wot. Enjoyed my time with her.

Flyer1999
10-22-23, 16:54
2.6 million now? No DFK?For 90 minutes with a very very attractive and talented young lady.

That's a about 100 bucks.

SinfullyKorean
10-28-23, 12:15
2.6 million now? No DFK?Cherry spa is probably the best shop in the Little Tokyo area. That's why they charge a premium. I don't think any of the other shops charge as much. They're usually 2 mil, including the shop fee. But Cherry has the best girls. If going out of your way to find a good massage shop or gai gon girl is too much of a hassle, Cherry is the spot to go to. Then, spend another mil dong to hang out, drink with some of the little tokyo bar girls, making out and caressing them. That was my night last night.

Banana Boi
10-29-23, 06:52
Cherry spa is probably the best shop in the Little Tokyo area.I know Little Tokyo well so I wasn't asking which is the best place rather stating prices have nearly doubled in 2 years! Girls were very pretty before so I doubt they got twice as pretty.

Flyer1999
10-30-23, 13:40
Cherry spa is probably the best shop in the Little Tokyo area. That's why they charge a premium. I don't think any of the other shops charge as much. They're usually 2 mil, including the shop fee. But Cherry has the best girls. If going out of your way to find a good massage shop or gai gon girl is too much of a hassle, Cherry is the spot to go to. Then, spend another mil dong to hang out, drink with some of the little tokyo bar girls, making out and caressing them. That was my night last night.That was very tempting, there were 100's of bar girls beconing me to have a drink with them, most of them gorgeous, but that is not my thing really.

SinfullyKorean
10-31-23, 11:00
That was very tempting, there were 100's of bar girls beconing me to have a drink with them, most of them gorgeous, but that is not my thing really.Drinking with beautiful, young Viet chicks is not your thing?

Flyer1999
11-05-23, 03:56
Massage hoang gia.

+84924629335.

HCMC.

Sauna, steam, soapy, bbj.

Session Length: 150 min.

Fee: 300 k.

Smoking Status: Non-Smoker.

Physical Description: Young and sweet babes.

Iwalk in, attendant takes me up the elevator, all very relaxed, he shows me the facilities.

There is a steam room, a sauna, and a jacuzzi, as well as a very comfortable bed in the room, very spacious, I chose the 150 minute king vip option, with two girls.

I go into the sauna, then steam room alone, for a few mi uses, the I see two gorgeous girls walk into the room, and sit patiently outside of the sauna, as I am relaxing knowing that I have plenty time, I have no rush, and I walk out to meet them when I am ready.

Two early 20 babes are standing there waiting for me, they take me by the hand and guide me to the jacuzzi tub, they jump in with me, and gives e a thorough scrubbing, all areas covered, after they rinse me off, they start attaching me oraly from multiple angles, they are like two starving cats, sucking, licking, gunslinger and slobbering all over me, whole still in the tub.

The asked me if I want to go to the bed, and walk me over, where thy continue the oral Olympics, one sucking on my balls and below, while the other one is fucking her face with my cock, they take turns doing this while 69 ning me as well, I am overwhelmed by their hunger for me, thisbis trully a sensory overload, I finally cannot take it any longer and shoot into one of them welcoming mouths whole the other one is sucking my balls into hers, and sqwewsing every drop o have out of them.

Recommendation: Yes.

Bigstud
11-05-23, 04:47
Massage hoang gia.

+84924629335.

HCMC.

Iwalk in, attendant takes me up the elevator, all very relaxed, he shows me the facilities.

There is a steam room, a sauna, and a jacuzzi, as well as a very comfortable bed in the room, very spacious, I chose the 150 minute king vip option, with two girls.

I go into the sauna, then steam room alone, for a few mi uses, the I see two gorgeous girls walk into the room, and sit patiently outside of the sauna, as I am relaxing knowing that I have plenty time, I have no rush, and I walk out to meet them when I am ready.

Two early 20 babes are standing there waiting for me, they take me by the hand and guide me to the jacuzzi tub, they jump in with me, and gives e a thorough scrubbing, all areas covered, after they rinse me off, they start attaching me oraly from multiple angles, they are like two starving cats, sucking, licking, gunslinger and slobbering all over me, whole still in the tub.

The asked me if I want to go to the bed, and walk me over, where thy continue the oral Olympics, one sucking on my balls and below, while the other one is fucking her face with my cock, they take turns doing this while 69 ning me as well, I am overwhelmed by their hunger for me, thisbis trully a sensory overload, I finally cannot take it any longer and shoot into one of them welcoming mouths whole the other one is sucking my balls into hers, and sqwewsing every drop o have out of them.

Recommendation: Yes.Sounds like a great place and even better service. Just to clarify: the fee was only 300 k? Then tips on top of that to the two babes?

D Cups
11-05-23, 07:09
Massage hoang gia

HCMC.

.Nice. What district is this, Please? Got to get my ass back to Vietnam!

SouthEaster
11-05-23, 13:20
I am guessing like almost all on here drinking with gorgeous girls is everyone's thing. Spending 2 million to do it is not. As for the massage heaven, it is almost certain that the 300 K is the "entry" fee. He probably paid 2 million for the dual service. I know which one I would choose.

GoldenGorilla
11-20-23, 18:18
It was my first time at Mimoda. Someone recommended it on one of the forums. It was easy to find because the picture from the forum and Google Maps matched. It's about 1 KM from the HCMC airport (great for me because I couldn't go much further from the airport for a variety of reasons). I sat down and was presented the menu. The guy was friendly and went over what to expect (and the prices of course). He offered me a free bottle of Aquafina water. I took it to share with my girl for later (she appreciated it). I went with the 90 minute package (see attached menu). I was looking forward to the body-to-body nuru and bathing together. And of course the happy ending advertised on the menu.

He brought out 3 girls. He said they were the only ones there. The first one smiled and said a friendly Hello,. The other 2 didn't say anything or smile at all. I read that good chemistry usually leads to a better experience (and it's a good sign if a girl smiles at you). There's probably more going on here. Maybe it was the first girl's turn or something. At the end when I left, one of the other girls blew me a kiss and gave me a big smile. We exchanged "see you again".

The girl I picked was what I was looking for anyway (and she was the hottest of the 3). She had a tight body and a cute face (lovely full lips). She has a line tattoo on her arm. It goes all the way around. I think it said "loading 2% We went to the room together. She took off her robe and lingerie immediately. She has wonderful pert and firm tits. She has a fantastic bubble butt. She was laughing at my pigeon Vietnamese (trying to build a rapport for better service). We were both naked in the hot tub but she didn't fill it with water. It wasn't a bath together. She just washed me and herself with the shower hose.

Then we went to the bed. She asked me if I wanted to "relax" first or get a massage first. I got the massage. But she didn't massage me for long. She had just a tuft of hair on her pussy which I couldn't resist. I started with some soft petting which she immediately responded to. During this whole session she really enjoyed me touching and fingering her pussy. She was moaning and really getting into it (perhaps part of the act, perhaps not). At one point I had 2 fingers deep inside her, rubbing her mons with my other hand and my pinky gently massaging her starfish. Maybe she likes anal? I didn't go down that road but maybe I should have.

The only thing I didn't really enjoy was that sometimes she would look at the clock. But overall she was friendly and attentive. I'm pretty sure she got naturally wet when I was attacking her pussy. The nuru was tame. I wanted her to do more sliding and grinding. But she just massaged the head of my unit with her nipple and the nuru oil. The happy ending part was ok but not mind-blowing. She gave me a short HJ and a bareback BJ while in the 69 position. I loved the up close view of her snatch. Her BJ skills were mediocre. She didn't go for it like it was some water in the desert. The BJ was too short (she should have used her hand and mouth simultaneously). She had no problems getting on all fours and letting me at her pussy. I loved seeing her hand grasping at the towel because she was obviously enjoying herself. She gave me a loud and clear NO when my cock got near her pussy.

The experience at Mimoda was a positive one. My girl's attitude was friendly. Her skills need more practice though. Maybe she hasn't been working there for long. I didn't ask her age but my guess is she's in her early 20's. It was easy to find, there was no hassle and it was obvious what you get there. In retrospect, I should have asked her for some body pics (no face). I've never tried that but you never know if you don't ask, right?

Mimoda Massage.

52 Đ. Phan Đình Giót, Phư7901;ng 2, Tâand beình, HCMC.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/pXtjASsKjerTD81G7

Name of girl: Bi (pronounced Bee).

Date visited: Friday, November 17.

Damage: 1,400,000 VND.

Quazii
01-09-24, 03:31
I have now been to Cherry Linh multiple times and would suggest everyone to stay away from this places. Its overpriced and the girls are not at all interested in pleasing you. One time it was so bad I couldn't even cum and girl started to blame me.

I would rather suggest Dubai massage which has less girls but my experience with girls has been really great. Number 896 here is one of the sweetest pussies I have ever tasted here.Are you a viet kieu by chance? I'm Viet-American and have been to Cherry Linh many times. It's always hit or miss for me and their service towards viet kieu is usually below par. I was there a few times last month and was even told they did not have any rooms available even though it was the middle of the afternoon and not busy at all. I need to stop going there haha.

Which Dubai massage did you visit? A search on google maps shows there are a few with the same name. Any else have good recommendation on spas that are willing to service viet kieus?

Thanks.

Pranked
01-11-24, 01:45
It was my first time at Mimoda. Someone recommended it on one of the forums. It was easy to find because the picture from the forum and Google Maps matched. It's about 1 KM from the HCMC airport.I might be having a stopover for a few hours, noticed there are several Spa type massage places near the airport. Anyone else have experience with this for layover travelers?

BlackThought
01-13-24, 11:44
Walked in, mamasan showed me menu.

60 min 400 k.

90 min 500 k.

I asked for 60 min, then mamasan said 1. 5 m tip for the girl and stuck her hand out. Do not fall for this scam. I told her no, I will tip the girl directly.

The girl wanted 3 M for FS, I told her 2 M, she got a bit upset.

Looks: 8/10.

Service: 2/10 (mechanical, decent BJ for less than 5 min, rode me for less than 3 min).

Bkk massage parlors are way better value.

BlackThought
01-13-24, 12:10
As I walk back to the hotel, I start to think why I can't do it twice in 90 minutes but was able to do it back to back in Dubai with my girl from So Paulo? I think it all comes down to my connection with them. If I don't have a connection or an attraction, then I am just not interested no matter how hard I try. These girls don't offer the GFE part. It is all very "wham bam. Thank you ma'am".Yeah, this is exactly how I feel in vietnam. I just don't feel the chemistry that after I cum, I just want to get out of the room. I have fun with the Latinas.

D Cups
01-13-24, 23:21
If anyone has had a particularly busty masseuse kindly sound off. Young, slim, stacked and pretty is my preference but will lower standards for big boobage. Certainly buy you some beers when I am there in April.

BlackThought
01-15-24, 05:57
Tried the YN Spa outcall massage twice for the lingam massage (90 minutes). You message them on WhatsApp and the manager will send over photos of the available girls (photos are photoshopped a bit, so deduct 1. 5-2 from the looks).

#82 was pretty wack. 20 min massage and immediately moves to a HJ and leaves after I finish.

#26 was amazing. Started by cracking my back like a chiropractor. Then gave me a 30 minute Swedish massage (very good). Then she stripped naked for lingam massage. Mind blowing experience, if you don't know what lingam massage is, go search for it on pornhub.

Romero001
01-17-24, 15:27
First time in HCMC and thanks to this forum decided to try this establishment.

First Day. Arrived early evening and walked in and was immediately seated. There were 3 other men seated so the couch was crowded LOL. I was the only white man among the four. A little overwhelming as there were at least 30 girls all dressed in white within 2 metres from us. I found most were young, attractive, thin and enhanced boobs. I noted one girl was looking at me intently and not the Asian gents I was on the couch with. I chose her before any of the others could.

I book a 90 minute session as it was only 100 K more and this way I wouldn't feel rushed. Went upstairs and into a clean room with jacuzzi, round bed with a single mirror to the side of the bed and sauna (which I did not use). The girls name was MiMi, said she was 25, which is accurate. She was about 5'3" weighing no more than 100 lbs and no fat. A perfect ass and hips ratio with a large be or small see enhanced boobs, but perfectly done and very natural feeling. I don't generally like bolt-ONS, but these were well done. Shaved and light skinned. Her English was passable nd we had good chemistry considering our age difference.

Started off with a massage which was just ok, no teasing. Onto the action which included a very good BBBJ, oral on her and cowgirl and doggy. No complaints with the sex.

Took close to full 90 min. 600 k for the room and 2 m to the girl. Would not repeat as there are 50 other girls to choose from.

2nd day visit.
Same set up as first day with equal number of girls, but this time about 2 pm. Chose a girl named Ing as gave me great eye contact. About 5' 90 lbs, light skinned, no body fat, and beautiful ass. Nice heart shaped Bush trimmed. Same routine as first visit, but could not cum inside her so finished with HJ. Towards the end she became somewhat mechanical and appeared to be bored. Definitely finished up in about 60 min. , 2. 6 m. Total paid ($105.00 usd).

OpenSource
02-02-24, 15:39
Today I visited Linh Cerry Quan 1 and will give you my report in a moment but after reading pages after pages here, I'm a little bit confused to which massage parlor my fellow mongerers refer here. There seems to be two Linh Cherry in Japan Town and one in Phu Nhuan. After my experience today, I seriously doubt the praised Linh Cherry massage is the one on street named Hem 8 A Thai Van Lung (Linh Cherry Quan 1) because it was subpar on every level. Some fellows here used the word "Premium" about Linh Cherry and I can tell with absolute certainty that there is nothing premium about this place.

Let me start by saying I'm a 40 year old, fit, average looking white guy. I understand I'm not the popular type for these girls but it wasn't a real issue in all my years of mongering in other countries. I visited the parlor around 7 pm and there were around 10 girls in the line up. There were a few more, but did not join the lineup for some reason. Mamasan took me to a reception room and collected the room fee. After that a girl came and picked me up, asked me to follow her. I realized that mamasan picked a girl for me so I stopped her. I told mamasan that I want to pick the girl. She was mildy annoyed. Asked the girls to line up in front of me. Most of them were 6 or below. I picked the one named Qan, Quan or something like that. She was perhaps 6,5 or 7. She seemed unenthusiastic about getting picked.

She took me to the room, gave me a shower and started what I can only call a lousy massage. I was annoyed half way and asked her what the price for FS. She said it's 3 mil because I'm big, which I'm totally not. I negotiated down to 2 mil. She took a shower, gave me BBBJ. She rode me for a while, followed by a brief missionary. She was far from being tight, so all this BS about me being big kinda made me chuckle a little bit. So this is how they convince the customers to pay more huh?! All the fake moaning and this soulless sex just threw me off. I came, paid her and left.

Now it's only around 100 bucks, it's cheaper than a 5 min HJ in my country but my experience was significantly different from the reports previously shared here. A lousy massage room (ironic that they call it VIP room), subpar massage and mediocre sex was below my expectations. So the conclusion I came to is, I went to the wrong Cherry Linh. Perhaps you guys may enlighten me and the others which Cherry is the good one. My advice for you is to stay away from the one labeled Quan 1 on Google Maps. Just a waste of your limited ammo.

Globalnomad5
02-03-24, 02:10
You probably went to the wrong one and you can blame Google for it.

Massage Linh Cherry Quậand 1 on GMaps shows the right picture but the wrong location. If the address you went to is Hem 8 A Thai Van Lung, it's the wrong one. The one you want. The one you see in the picture. Is on Thai Van Lung, not Hem 8 A Thai Van Lung.

To find it on GMaps, look for Genki Spa, the right Linh Cherry will be the building next to it or the one over.

Today I visited Linh Cerry Quan 1 and will give you my report in a moment but after reading pages after pages here, I'm a little bit confused to which massage parlor my fellow mongerers refer here. There seems to be two Linh Cherry in Japan Town and one in Phu Nhuan. After my experience today, I seriously doubt the praised Linh Cherry massage is the one on street named Hem 8 A Thai Van Lung (Linh Cherry Quan 1) because it was subpar on every level. Some fellows here used the word "Premium" about Linh Cherry and I can tell with absolute certainty that there is nothing premium about this place.

Let me start by saying I'm a 40 year old, fit, average looking white guy. I understand I'm not the popular type for these girls but it wasn't a real issue in all my years of mongering in other countries. I visited the parlor around 7 pm and there were around 10 girls in the line up. There were a few more, but did not join the lineup for some reason. Mamasan took me to a reception room and collected the room fee. After that a girl came and picked me up, asked me to follow her. I realized that mamasan picked a girl for me so I stopped her. I told mamasan that I want to pick the girl. She was mildy annoyed. Asked the girls to line up in front of me. Most of them were 6 or below. I picked the one named Qan, Quan or something like that. She was perhaps 6,5 or 7. She seemed unenthusiastic about getting picked.

She took me to the room, gave me a shower and started what I can only call a lousy massage. I was annoyed half way and asked her what the price for FS. She said it's 3 mil because I'm big, which I'm totally not. I negotiated down to 2 mil. She took a shower, gave me BBBJ. She rode me for a while, followed by a brief missionary. She was far from being tight, so all this BS about me being big kinda made me chuckle a little bit. So this is how they convince the customers to pay more huh?! All the fake moaning and this soulless sex just threw me off. I came, paid her and left.

Now it's only around 100 bucks, it's cheaper than a 5 min HJ in my country but my experience was significantly different from the reports previously shared here. A lousy massage room (ironic that they call it VIP room), subpar massage and mediocre sex was below my expectations. So the conclusion I came to is, I went to the wrong Cherry Linh. Perhaps you guys may enlighten me and the others which Cherry is the good one. My advice for you is to stay away from the one labeled Quan 1 on Google Maps. Just a waste of your limited ammo.

Romero001
02-03-24, 06:23

.Definitely went to the wrong one.

I'm in my late 60's white and had no problems getting the attention of 90% of the 30 girls in the lineup. Most I considered super attractive and almost overwhelmed to pick one.

Ulalaulala123
02-04-24, 17:35
Its just opposite the JB Central Apartment where I stayed but alas none of the girls agreed to visit in my room. "I like you but I only work inside the spa, next time also choose me haa", "mamasan will be angry, waaa".

AdnanRiaz88
03-02-24, 13:01
Hello everyone, I will be visiting Ho Chi Minh first time. I will appreciate if seniors can recommend high end spa which offers erotic sex. I don't want to go to risky place. Should I carry USD for tips or card machiene works as I don't want to change big amount as I won't be visiting Vietnam soon.

MrDodgy
03-04-24, 06:38
Hi guys.

I will be in HCMC for a couple of weeks and I would like to try a massage ending with HJ or Nuru massage.

Reading through past reports in this forum, I think I nailed it down to a couple of places: Vien Dong and Dai Nam.

However the last few reports seem to be contrasting in the way one is supposed to tip the girl. Some suggest that the tip is a free decision *after* the massage and HJ, some say you need to negotiate with the girl during massage and *before* HJ. With the obvious risk that negotiation fails due to high request from the girl.

Maybe things have changed between the reviews, so I was wondering if anyone visited these places recently and can confirm what kind of situation it is now. I also understand that the going rate for HJ is about 300 k?

Many thanks in advance!

MrDodgy
03-04-24, 15:54
Tried the YN Spa outcall massage twice for the lingam massage (90 minutes). You message them on WhatsApp and the manager will send over photos of the available girls (photos are photoshopped a bit, so deduct 1. 5-2 from the looks).

#82 was pretty wack. 20 min massage and immediately moves to a HJ and leaves after I finish.
#26 was amazing. Started by cracking my back like a chiropractor. Then gave me a 30 minute Swedish massage (very good). Then she stripped naked for lingam massage. Mind blowing experience, if you don't know what lingam massage is, go search for it on pornhub.Is it really VND 3,500,000 for 90 minute massage, as they show on their facebook page?

Banana Boi
03-04-24, 17:26
Walked around the Pasteur bars tonight. First time in a while. So many many many girls out and ZERO guys. I guess it is a Monday night. I know Friday and Saturday will be pure chaos.

TravelingMan74
03-05-24, 02:37
You probably went to the wrong one and you can blame Google for it.

Massage Linh Cherry Quậand 1 on GMaps shows the right picture but the wrong location. If the address you went to is Hem 8 A Thai Van Lung, it's the wrong one. The one you want. The one you see in the picture. Is on Thai Van Lung, not Hem 8 A Thai Van Lung.

To find it on GMaps, look for Genki Spa, the right Linh Cherry will be the building next to it or the one over.Hi all,

Senior member on USA site traveling for first time in VN and wanted to check out scene. Read about this Linh Cherry place. I think I got the right place. Followed the directions for searching Genki Spa and found this place a few buildings to the right. Was there maybe 12 and they supposedly closed at 2. Asked for 90 and was told cannot do 90, only 60. Maybe it was late hour? Anyway had great lineup of about 40 beauties looking at me. Picked one that seemed to be good eye contact and smiley. Paid the 500 k. Went up. Sat down and was told massage and BJ o my for 2 mil. Wanted FS and was told they do not do that. I asked if I could choose another girl and she used translation app to say that all girls are the same and this spa never does that. The. She asked to see my passport. Maybe thinks I am popo? Anyway showed ID as hotel had my passport. She still insisted no such service. So I asked to go see lady boss. We go downstairs. She talks to lady boss privately. Then lady boss digs in drawer and gets the 500 out and gives back to me. So I left. Am I missing something? Did I still end up at wrong one? Was it too late and they wanted to close so only 60 minutes available and you only get FS with 90? Someone with knowledge please help!

Globalnomad5
03-05-24, 15:22
Are you Vietnamese? There have been reports in this and other forums that they refuse FS to Vietnamese (or those who they think are Vietnamese) customers. Probably out of fear of being busted by LE, which regularly crack down on shops offering FS.

Hi all,

Senior member on USA site traveling for first time in VN and wanted to check out scene. Read about this Linh Cherry place. I think I got the right place. Followed the directions for searching Genki Spa and found this place a few buildings to the right. Was there maybe 12 and they supposedly closed at 2. Asked for 90 and was told cannot do 90, only 60. Maybe it was late hour? Anyway had great lineup of about 40 beauties looking at me. Picked one that seemed to be good eye contact and smiley. Paid the 500 k. Went up. Sat down and was told massage and BJ o my for 2 mil. Wanted FS and was told they do not do that. I asked if I could choose another girl and she used translation app to say that all girls are the same and this spa never does that. The. She asked to see my passport. Maybe thinks I am popo? Anyway showed ID as hotel had my passport. She still insisted no such service. So I asked to go see lady boss. We go downstairs. She talks to lady boss privately. Then lady boss digs in drawer and gets the 500 out and gives back to me. So I left. Am I missing something? Did I still end up at wrong one? Was it too late and they wanted to close so only 60 minutes available and you only get FS with 90? Someone with knowledge please help!

Banana Boi
03-09-24, 03:38
The light blue neon sign over the glass doors say "Spa Linh Cherry". On Google it's called "Massage Linh Cherry Quan 1". It is just outside a gated community named "Saigon Japan Town". On this board we call it Little Japan or Little Tokyo. There is also a back entrance inside Little Japan. Now don't go to "Little Tokyo" on Google maps. That's a restaurant about a km away. To add further confusion, in Little Japan there is also a massage place named Cherry Spa which is on the end of Little Japan near Le Thanh Ton. As an aside, Cherry Spa had several nice girls this week.

The lineup at Cherry Linh has been really good this week but not as many girls as there used to be. Many pretty girls if you like pale skinned, young, slim, Asian girls. It's lineup can compete with any one bar / spa anywhere in SEA. Even Classic and Malio in Jakarta or Thermae or Thaniya Road or a top gogo bar in Pattaya and Bangkok. As an entirety Little Japan still has the best looking group of girls in HCM. Imo Pasteur Street this week has disappointed in girl quality. Pasteur still has a few lookers but too many non lookers ruin the experience. Pasteur is like Soi 6 in Pattaya in that regard. However, still tops in looks for an area is my favorite Shinchi in Japan.

Cristof1492
03-28-24, 05:14
I saw there are two places in Little Tokyo: Cherry Spa and Linh Cherry Spa. I went to Cherry Spa, which is definitely a brothel. When entering you pay directly the mamasam, who explicitly tells you prices and services. The damage for a massage plus sex for 1 hour was 3 m for me. My girl was young and very beautiful, she didn't speak English, the massage was lame, no kisses, BJ with condom, sex was fine. The room was also clean. Overall I still didn't feel it was worth it.

I didn't go to Linh Cherry Spa, but, from the reports I read here, I suspect there you pay only the mamasan for the room and the rest of the service is up to the girl you pick. From the latest reports in this forum, it seems to stop to a hand job.

How to distinguish the two places. Cherry Spa is inside Little Tokyo, Linh Cherry is on the edge and the main entrance is on the street outside Little Tokyo. There is a back entrance to Linh Cherry from Little Tokyo, which is in front of JB Apartments, as written by another user below. The place on the right of Genki Spa, suggested by still another user, is Linh Cherry Spa, but it is a confusing suggestion. Genki Spa has multiple entrances, it is several buildings away, and its position is inaccurate on Google Maps.

Finally, if you use Google Maps, there is only a single location for both Cherry and Linh Cherry. The position shown is the one of Cherry Spa but the photos of the building outside are those of Linh Cherry Spa. As both places share the same location, their reviews are mixed, you don't know where each user has actually been.

Hope it helps.