PDA

View Full Version : Podgorica

Admin
01-01-07, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Colonel Pop
10-04-07, 10:50
Just been a couple of days in Podgorica. To begin with it didn't look to good.

Prostitution is illegal so there is absolutely no adverbs or posters. No street- walkers, no strip-clubs.

We asked a couple of taxi- drivers and it turned out that there was a lot of hidden clubs with a lot of girls. We visited 3 different clubs, and in all of the clubs it was only girls from Serbia working there.

There was no entry-fee and beers was about 4 euro. In each club there was 10-15 girls, and they asked for 80-100 euro/ hour which was paid in the bar. When ever a customers arrives in the club, the girls go on stage a do a strip- tease. That way you can sit down for half an hour, enjoy your beer and take a look at the selection of girls. Note: not all the girls strip, some only dances.

Our favourite place was The Valentina. Very nice girls and low prices, 1 hour was 80 euro, and the girls also did 1/2 hour for 60 euro.

The girls were all shaved and did BBBJ, with no exceptions. We tried all together 6 girls, and they all performed great.

Cayec
10-07-07, 20:01
Visited Playboy just out of town centre 5 minutes walk from stadium eight good looking ladies, young (19.23 I would say), as other poster reported each gets up to do a short dance to present themselves. Beer €4, if a girl sits with you the drink is €10. No atmosphere at all. Only 3 potential clients there at 11 pm. It was said to get busier at 1 am.

Blastoff
10-25-07, 07:11
Visited Playboy just out of town centre 5 minutes walk from stadium eight good looking ladies, young (19.23 I would say), as other poster reported each gets up to do a short dance to present themselves. Beer €4, if a girl sits with you the drink is €10. No atmosphere at all. Only 3 potential clients there at 11 pm. It was said to get busier at 1 am.

Hi there,

My best friend just arrived on a 3 month working trip today so any prices and new info I can pass him would be a great help thanks.

Regards.

Blastoff

Cayec
10-29-07, 20:22
I was in Playboy Saturday, about 8 girls. Not as good a standard as previous time, got talking to the nicest so went upsatirs. I should have bargained rather than paid €60 the half hour but she was really nice if pissed. The rooms are basic. The girls are nice and polite. After they dance you have to indicate interest, but a cough is enough. Not a lot of punters. I have no idea where the other two reported clubs are. Valentinos and Red Star?

Cayec
12-08-07, 21:48
Being my mate's last night we decided to look for the Red Star club and Valentino, after he had been persuaded that there were no likely locations in the centre. A taxi driver said he knew the Red Star and off we went. Turned out to be the Red Cafe. A noisy modern pub just outsidethe centre. We almost gave up but decided to cut our losses and make for the Playboy. Asked the cab driver to take us there and then we mentioned Valentino and he gave us the thumbs up and said it was good so off we went. Its in the part of town near to the old airport but you wouldn't find it if you didn't know even though it is not hidden. Go along the main road from the Crna Gore hotel, under the railway and on past the first set of new buildings and take a right. Go past the market stalls that are on the left and then take the next left. Go along there about 400 m and there is a big house, light pink I think, on the right and its entrance door is on the street I. E. Not set back. Ring bell and enter. Only 4 women when we were there. Drinks for them €10 and a beer €7! Usual dance by all and then two ladies came and sat by us, I quite liked mine who spoke medium english, but my mate was less favoured but too embarassed to ask for a replacement (I though her body was quite good for her age as long as her age was 50). So we drank up and left for the Playboy. Quite busy but not many ladies. But my friend from previous visit was there so I was happy. My mate again not too lucky, but this time I insisted he ask for another girl to come across. And then he was very happy. Tall brunette speaking good English with tasty body. He took a 30 min deal (€60). I went for the hour (now €100). Maybe next time I will negotiate! Valentinos is a nicer club in terms of furnishings, Playboy better for ladies.

Oli Cool
01-04-08, 13:52
Being my mate's last night we decided to look for the Red Star club and Valentino, after he had been persuaded that there were no likely locations in the centre. A taxi driver said he knew the Red Star and off we went. Turned out to be the Red Cafe. A noisy modern pub just outsidethe centre. We almost gave up but decided to cut our losses and make for the Playboy. Asked the cab driver to take us there and then we mentioned Valentino and he gave us the thumbs up and said it was good so off we went. Its in the part of town near to the old airport but you wouldn't find it if you didn't know even though it is not hidden. Go along the main road from the Crna Gore hotel, under the railway and on past the first set of new buildings and take a right. Go past the market stalls that are on the left and then take the next left. Go along there about 400 m and there is a big house, light pink I think, on the right and its entrance door is on the street I. E. Not set back. Ring bell and enter. Only 4 women when we were there. Drinks for them €10 and a beer €7! Usual dance by all and then two ladies came and sat by us, I quite liked mine who spoke medium english, but my mate was less favoured but too embarassed to ask for a replacement (I though her body was quite good for her age as long as her age was 50). So we drank up and left for the Playboy. Quite busy but not many ladies. But my friend from previous visit was there so I was happy. My mate again not too lucky, but this time I insisted he ask for another girl to come across. And then he was very happy. Tall brunette speaking good English with tasty body. He took a 30 min deal (€60). I went for the hour (now €100). Maybe next time I will negotiate! Valentinos is a nicer club in terms of furnishings, Playboy better for ladies.Do you have adress from Playboy and Valentinos?

Oli Cool
01-10-08, 14:00
i was there this week. a brunette (carla? ) came to me. fluent in english, realy agreable to speek with her. she propose 30 min for 60€ and 1 hour 100€.

i take 60 min. after a shower we go to the room.

nice girl (7-8/10) with a very good attitude. i was realy surprise of the quality of the service! she take time and after 50 minutes somebody call her! but she take another 10 minutes to finish the job and after we had a shower together.

one of the best experience i had since long time!

Cayec
01-22-08, 18:41
i was there this week. a brunette (carla? ) came to me. fluent in english, realy agreable to speek with her. she propose 30 min for 60€ and 1 hour 100€.

i take 60 min. after a shower we go to the room.

nice girl (7-8/10) with a very good attitude. i was realy surprise of the quality of the service! she take time and after 50 minutes somebody call her! but she take another 10 minutes to finish the job and after we had a shower together.

one of the best experience i had since long time!thats my view - nice ladies nice time.

i have no address for vaeltinos - go the direction of the old airport road (stari drom).

Cayec
08-23-08, 21:13
Valetinos
Playboy
M&B (??)
Oscars

Ask any taxi driver. They won't cost more than €3 from wherever you are in Pod.

Also reputedly a restaurant - called something like Coda Posta - which is a pick uo joint - I've never been.

Pegasus 076
05-12-09, 11:16
Any updated news about this city?

I am traveling there in two weeks.

Pegasus 076
07-14-09, 16:24
After visiting the city came out from there with the best impressions. Small, nice and very clean city.

I visited Valentino and Playboy.

At Valenino were more girls 5-8, most of them were tall but fat, only 2 were in good body corelation.

They go for a strip ( no nude) as any custumer walks in.

Beer was 7. one hour of full service with the basic 100 euro

In Playboy only 3 girls at the moment, but all very nice and in good shape, age from 21-28.

Took one of them for 1 hour and 100 euros,, name Clara, very good and full GF effects.

Definitlly, is worth to visit both clubs, since I didnt see any other kind of action in the city.

Pegasus 076
02-24-10, 11:48
After a visit last week the city was completelly empty in the meaning of mongering. I heard that police performed some raids to those night clubs and as a result all night streaping culbs were closed down.

Camerona
07-18-10, 23:30
Difficult to judge where the street-action takes place. Lots of pretty girls everywhere, sexy dressed, out and walking this night. Saw no clubs (don't know the addresses), and don't know if any of them work.

Went to Red Cafe. One very nice blonde sitting with 5-6 guys, but I wasnt sure there was any real action so I left.

All I saw was a parked car at a dead-end street, with a BJ being served. So after all, there is some action in Podgorica but where?

Cayec
08-26-10, 22:56
I'm in Podgorica in September - are the clubs still closed?

Modest Mouse
08-28-10, 11:38
Just to add some details to previous postings:

Playboy is a striptease club where you can receive full service (Euro 70 for half an hour; Euro 100 forone hour; drinks are cheap - beer at Euro 5). It is located near between Podgorica's city centre and the stadium. Coming from Bulevar Ivana Crnojevica, you turn in Marka Miljanova, where the club is placed on the left side of the street. Some girls (mostly from serbia) are quite pretty (7-8), but the whole club lacks style, atmosphere and vibe. Dances are lackluster, with no eye contact. I left, because the place and the girls were not inspiring...

Valentino is a little bit further from the city centre. Take the road Pete Proleterske Brigade from the city centre. Second intersection after the petrol station will lead you into Aerodromska street. Follow this street and take second left (this is still Aerodromska!). After about 300 m you find a house with an protruding entrance (just 50 m before a small shop) on your right hand side. Girls at Valentino seem to be less pretty than in Playboy, with a few exceptions. But the atmosphere is a little bit more joyful. Some girls . again mostly from Sebia - dance topless, some strip completely. Half an hour is Euro 80, one hour is Euro 120. Beware: the bathroom is absolutely disgusting, with mould covering the door. On the bright side, Jelena, a thirty-year (looks like 22) old blond girl from Belgrade is a real treat, with great personality and great skills in the oral sphere ...

One note on the side: Popaj (not Popeye!) club on the road from Bar to Ulcinj has been closed down.

Cayec
10-05-10, 20:50
Out on town a week last Friday. Went to Playboy - bouncers there said it was closed. So went on to Valentino's. Good selection but expensive - as recent trouble with police the girl said I had to take her to my place - €150! - thought about it and what the hell - so off we went. My best decision for a long time. About 60 minutes of ecstasy. She said she would stay longer for more € but as it was almost 2 am and I decided not! The other ladies - quite young (20 - to 25) apart from two more elderly (about 30 to 35) - yoiung ones beauties - but I have a theory that young ones - especially the lookers are no good. This borne out last Friday - Playboy open and eventually I went upstairs with a 22 yo nice looker - dreadful - €65 for 30 min but after she messed around showering etc for 10 min - a question of open legs and finish please - after 25 min the call came for the end. Not good.

I may try Oscars at the weekend - apparently it is close to Valentinos.

Bona fide massage at Massage Oriental below the soccer stadium - a bloody good massage at €40 (expensive for Monte) with the sixth massage free!

Cayec
10-24-10, 10:45
Found it with a visiting mate - well the taxi driver did - 1.20 from centre. Up to Stari Aerodrom area, about a km past the bridge and beyond the traffic light with the gas station on the right, there is a roundabout that isn't a roundaboout i.e. the main road is not interrupted, take a left there and the first right (there is an electro domestic store on the right) and continue up about a km and the road ends or you bear left and on the new road. Where the road ends go along the dirt road and it is the first house on the left - second entrance. In you go, shake down for guns, and enter - a small place with a stage to left and a bar area. As usual in Monte each girl comes to dance. The first four were great lookers <5, the last two were good and one was even stunning! Sadly two of the less attractives had already joined us and strangely for Pod it was all up front with lap dances and touches. But we declined service (E50 half hour) as the ladies were just not appealing but probably extremely energetic in bed. Appears here that when you reject a girl you don't get a second option. The nice looking ones did not approach us. Left and walked down to Valentinos - about 10 minutes - thats the nice thing about Pod - absolutely no security concerns. In and two came to sit with us. By coincidence the one with my mate was the one rejected by another mate four weeks ago. Again no luck - she was on her period! He tried to get her phone number - that was a no no. Mine a young lady - 23 - limited English but a foxy smile. I thought what the hell - 30 minutes for E80. Quite nice. Bar bill - E200!!!!! These ladies must have a drink bought every 10 minutes otherwise they are offski. Walked back in the centre about 2 am, a few places open but not many people around. Out drinking last night - started at "scottish" pub, loud music and then Budda bar where the lookers hang out but the decibels prevent conversation. Then wandered along to the Titograd pub - first time and impressed - for the age group 35/40+ with live music. Nice - E12 bar tab for 9 drinks! Finished off at the second Irish bar (four leprechauns) - good heavy rock music.

Cayec
03-10-11, 21:13
Seems there has been a crack down. Playboy certainly will not be reopening. They have demolished the outside front wall. Oscars. No answer to door bell. So only Valentinos. 80 for 30 min 120 1 hour but the ladies prefer to go to the apartment / hotel. 150. Beer 10. Lady drinks 10 (but you have to buy every few minutes otherwise they leave)

Ferke007
05-16-11, 22:50
I have checked Valentino on Monday night 11 PM. I found it (thanks for previous reports) but nothing just two lamps indicating that there was something inside.

There were several girls and I was totally alone (I mean guest). They immediatelly started an introduction dance.

Most of were in 30s and not in good shape just there were one useable.

Unfortunatelly she could not speak english. I asked about prices (1 hrs with full program 120 Euro).

I drank one orange juice which costed 10 Euro.

Not a cheap one but my head was full of blood and I decided to staying and making some action.

It was in Valentino. Room and bathroom were in very bad condition but girl and her action was ok.

Are oscar or other clubs open?

I bought a newspaper in order to find services but I found only real friend finder and massage services.

Does exist any sexual service (erotic massage or home service)?

Cayec
05-17-11, 20:17
I was there Saturday and the previous Saturday. Curious now that the girls do their dance but apart from one (Alice) make no attempt to establish contact and you have to ask the barman who is not the friendliest of hosts to bring agirl over. I've no idea what is going on, but as it is now the only option at times needs must. There are a couple of massage places but regular professional and no HE; under the stadium (Oriental Salon) and a spa about 400 metres away on the first street on the left walking towards the square from the garage in front of the stadium. Massage is 30 in first (60 min) and 45 in second (90 minutes). Both recommended.

Cayec
02-04-12, 22:32
Being the only place in town. Cost per hour is now 150; beer still at 10 and lady drink 10. Not great but needs must.

Ferke007
04-28-12, 23:24
Being the only place in town. Cost per hour is now 150; beer still at 10 and lady drink 10. Not great but needs must.And how many girls there?

Are they ok?

Pratham888
12-25-14, 11:22
Podgorica is not really a hot place for Mongers. Nevertheless Valentino is a place to visit. Girls keep changing. They have a very good collection. A nightclub located in a residential locality. Drinks are costly 10 Euros, they are not compulsory. You can choose the girl and enjoy the full session in a room located inside Bar. Or you can take her to your hotel.

Damage: 100 Euro in Bar / 150 Euro for hotel.

I took a short Serbian, she gave a nice BJ, and amazing positions. She knows the job.

Il Drago
09-01-16, 21:47
Podgorica is dead for mongering. If you want amazing hotties come to Belgrade.