PDA

View Full Version : Npaul1 in Colombia

Npaul1
01-01-07, 02:00
Thtead Starter.

Npaul1
08-28-07, 19:29
Here are some photos I had in my camera. Its called obedience training.

Winner71
08-30-07, 01:41
uhmmm... aren't you the one that regularly goes on and on and on about paternity lawsuits from Colombianas (the only one I have ever heard of in my life)? And now I'm assuming this is you in the foto going bareback?

Tell me this aint the gal as that would be very foolish to post yourself bareback on the Internet with the gal. Actually it would probably be foolish to post yourself bareback with any gal on the net given the situation that you are in.

Here are some photos I had in my camera. Its called obedience training.

Npaul1
08-31-07, 14:19
And another!

Npaul1
08-31-07, 14:49
2 other girls I do regularly.

Npaul1
08-31-07, 14:50
2 girls I do regularly,

World Jockey
09-02-07, 16:29
uhmmm... aren't you the one that regularly goes on and on and on about paternity lawsuits from Colombianas (the only one I have ever heard of in my life)? And now I'm assuming this is you in the foto going bareback?

Tell me this aint the gal as that would be very foolish to post yourself bareback on the Internet with the gal. Actually it would probably be foolish to post yourself bareback with any gal on the net given the situation that you are in.I was thinking similar.

Good pics though.

Npaul1
09-13-07, 22:27
they love it! Note the nice handcarved headboard...and the stuffed animal I gave her, as well as the red pubic area where I just finished stuffing her pussy!

Npaul1
09-14-07, 02:01
great BBBJ, sorry about my hairy tummy...

Npaul1
09-14-07, 02:03
she is getting ready for her fuck. (BTW it takes 15 minutes after spermicide is implanted before it is ready for your fuck)

Npaul1
09-22-07, 23:57
Here is a fun-loving girl i did last time I was there. cum was gushing out her ears when I hosed her down. Said her name was Me me. Mimi? what the fuck. I took those orange panties off and put them on my head while I fucked her. she thought that was great, called me "Pappy"

Wunderboi
10-22-07, 23:42
Thank you NPaul for your contributions to this website. I wish others would appreciate all that you have done for us!

Npaul1
10-31-07, 00:33
this trick uses a fake name at LDV, Paola. But she gives a great BBBJ and is a great fuck. I have her cell number if any of you guys are interested in fucking her too. I fucked her last week, on Monday night, so my cum is probably dry by now.

p.s. why are there 150% more views of Paola in the nude instead of with clothes? You horned up guys just want to see the naked shots???

Npaul1
10-31-07, 00:39
Andrea was the name she gave. She is a smoker, but fucks good. Her right tity is inverted, instead of being an outie it is an innie. That is until you get it warmed up, then it comes out... But sorry, I gave away her secret.

Npaul1
11-10-07, 02:34
fucked her last nite....

Npaul1
11-12-07, 04:28
Please do not write in CHAT ROOM style with all small letters and no punctuation. Thank You!
NO EMAIL ADDRESSES! If you post an email address in this forum your
membership will be terminated immediately. DON'T DO IT!

Did you read the warning? I thought I should repeat it as a pubic service announcement on my webpage.

Anyway, here are some more pubic areas I fucked....

Lex was a girl I fucked for some beads (you can see them around her neck). Cost me 4,000 pesos! I am so fucking cheap!

Npaul1
11-12-07, 04:35
some of you guys requested more photos of Cart or Cartagena...

I had one more photo for you. Enjoy. Sorry I can't remember her name now.

Someone sent me an email about her, she is from LDV and usually there around midnight on Fridays and Saturdays. I did her for 150,000 pesos. She likes anal also, no more money for anal. Enjoy her if you get to fuck her. She is a wild ****!

Ricker
11-12-07, 19:51
some of you guys requested more photos of Cart or Cartagena...

I had one more photo for you. Enjoy.

Thanks, she's a cutie :)

Cachorro
11-13-07, 00:39
fucked her last nite....
The only thing you fucked that night is your right hand.

You're so desperate for attention you trawl the net for photos and post 'em here as fake conquests? Sad.

Npaul1
11-13-07, 21:07
sad, sad. Last night I stayed in Room 706 Tocahagua in Laguito of Cartagena. Those of you who know the building know that it is an ocean front unit. I rented it from Sussy Ospina Ospina, Gerente.

Mangera
11-13-07, 22:49
sad, sad. Last night I stayed in Room 706 Tocahagua in Laguito of Cartagena. Those of you who know the building know that it is an ocean front unit. I rented it from Sussy Ospina Ospina, Gerente.
It was a roach infested dump?

Npaul1
11-17-07, 20:10
actually the ocean front units in that building are quite well maintained, have nice furniture and are roach free. Cable TV is included throughout the building. The ocean front units rent for about 80,000 pesos a night thru Sussy. 310 615 5787 is her cell for reservations.

the street front units facing the Laguito/ other buildings across the street are often roach-filled, but they rent for 50,000 pesos a night. (about $25). During high season you may need to rent one of these, but during regular season the ocean front units are quite nice and bug free.

Npaul1
11-23-07, 01:15
Sorry I can't remember her name, she was training to be a nun and I misguided her into becoming my sex slave. I have her locked up at night. Anyone want her (our) cell number? I am her pimp and can rent her out for an few hours.

Npaul1
12-08-07, 23:10
I just thought I would share with you gents a photo of my regular gal, Sue. She is 18 and originally from Brazil, likes anal and yes, she had a boob job. I do her 3 times a week and give her an allowance. She has pink nipples and I have to share her with New York modelling agencies a few times a month.

Far Medellin
12-09-07, 01:37
Did you get her number?

fucked her last nite....

Npaul1
12-10-07, 23:56
i cannot reveal her number... she is only for me. pink nipples, doggie, anal, etc.

Npaul1
12-29-07, 22:38
Feds: Medellin cartel kingpin held
December 29, 2007

ORLANDO - An alleged member of the Colombian Medellin-based drug cartel who coordinated the kidnapping of an undercover federal agent in 2005 has been arrested, federal authorities said Friday.

Byron A. Jiménez Castaéeda, 44, was arrested Thursday night. Authorities alleged in an indictment that he coordinated the kidnapping of an undercover immigration agent in Colombia for a $2 million ransom.

It was not clear what happened to the agent, and officials with the Department of Homeland Security, which released information about the arrest, did not respond to an after-hours phone call from The Associated Press.

Jiménez Castaéeda was also indicted on charges of conspiracy to possess, distribute and import narcotics into the United States.

If convicted of the narcotics offenses, he faces a minimum sentence of 10 years in prison to the maximum sentence of life in prison as well as a fine of up to $4 million. He could also get up to life in prison and a fine of up to $250,000 if convicted of taking a hostage.

Jiménez Castaéeda is being held in the Orange County Jail.

Npaul1
01-21-08, 04:49
Recent cum loaders.

MS Clive
01-22-08, 09:00
Sorry I can't remember her name, she was training to be a nun and I misguided her into becoming my sex slave. I have her locked up at night. Anyone want her (our) cell number? I am her pimp and can rent her out for an few hours.Dude,

She is hot. If that girl really had become a nun a lot of priests would be defrocked. And would a waste of such assets.

You have saved the planet and helped a lot of parties in the process.

Enjoy

Npaul1
02-18-08, 03:51
Here is a girl I fucked, think her name was Juliana.

18 year old from Periera.

Zorro Man
04-02-08, 05:38
This girl is gorgeous, any contact info and details please?

Frydog1976
08-30-08, 03:41
I just thought I would share with you gents a photo of my regular gal, Sue. She is 18 and originally from Brazil, likes anal and yes, she had a boob job. I do her 3 times a week and give her an allowance. She has pink nipples and I have to share her with New York modelling agencies a few times a month.Do you have anymore pictures of this girl and contact information?