PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2005 Kuala Lumpur Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Viper Z
10-28-03, 07:49
Just one,

In KL I have been through a lot. But still cannot find the good combo for Massage + extra service.

The worst was de palma and Quality Hotel (KL not Shah Alam). The massage so so and the gurls are downright ugly. Maybe you wanna go together? I am coming to KL again on the 8th November.

Viper Z

Just One
10-28-03, 08:18
Dear Readonly,

You can go check out at Season Towel, situated on 17th Floor, 17.02 and look for Madam Ying. When you were in you can notice so yellow sofa.

You can then ask her whether the china girl for the price of RM260 is available. She is “just the one” and only who charge that price. As normal price for prc is only RM210.

Quite tall about 5 feet 8 to 9. I cannot remember her name as I cannot speak mandarin. She is very difficult to get.

Orientalovers
10-28-03, 08:40
Dear PalmEye,

Sorry we couldnt met at Hard Rock cafe last wednesday. We did shown up at Wednesday night at about 10pm but due to some Malay guys around, for our safety, we preferred to leave. We both end up have supper in La Bouchon. La Bouchen has a nice atmosphere for couple to spend a wonderful night.

By the way, I didnt noticed that I can turn on my own private message in WSG forum. I think I shouldnt be a senior2 as you mentioned, hahahahaha. Anyway where can I turn it on.

This coming Christmas, I will fly to Toronto. They had visited me three times since last year. This year they want me to celabrate a white Christmas in Toronto. Maybe I will transit to Vancouver too. Katiya maybe go along with me. Still remebering the cool weather there? :)

I never being to Saigon, maybe you can tell me more about it. For sure, you never being alone at night. Hehehehe.

Keep in touch, and be happy always,

Octopussy

Puffy74
10-28-03, 08:59
Hello again readers,

I noticed that there are some comments here about me going raw. Thanks for all the advice and comments.

I did the girl raw because I enjoy going raw (although I seldom do this) and the girl was young and fresh, 18 years old only. I wouldn't have done it if she was like more than 20 because you wouldn't know how experienced they are and where they've been.

By the way, I went there (to the Dora-dora SS14 or 'Rumah Tumpangan') again today.

The parade of girls was on again (there were 5 Indonesian gals)and I saw I56 again. I wanted to pick her again but this time I saw a prettier Indon, I58. Although she is not as sexy (she is quite thin), her face is prettier. Her name is Julie and she is a 20 year old girl from Medan, Sumatera, Indonesia.

Needless to say, I enjoyed the action again!

I started out with the usual stripping off of the girl (she was wearing a black mini skirt and a black low cut top) whilst hugging her and then licking and fondling her breasts (which was just nice on her body, size 34B).

Then, I dined at the Y whilst fondling her boobs and playing with her nipples. After 5 minutes of cunnilingus, she came violently and was wriggling in pleasure. She told me that I am an expert licker! Wow!

Then she put on a condom and then told me to fuck her with me on top. After 2 minutes of stroking, I came.

I laid down on the bed next to her and then fondled and licked her breasts again. She was giggling and trembling from pleasure, and she smiled at me. She was beautiful!

I asked for a second round as I was still quite horny. She demanded money up front and I gave her RM50.

I went to the shower to clean off the semen and then laid down on the bed.

I told her to BBBJ me and she went down and gave me a slurpy one.

After regaining my erection, she laid down on the bed and she asked me to fuck her in the man on top position again.

This time I went raw! The pleasure was intense and I came on her belly within 2 minutes.

After the fucks and the clean-up, I felt exhausted but great!

Here are the statistics again:

Name: Julie
Origin: Medan, Sumatera Island, Indonesia.
Face: 7 (pretty)
Body: 6 (ok, but thin)
BBBJ: 7 (slurpy)
AR: None (and none asked)
CIM: None (and none asked)
FJ: 10/10 (excellent, twice fucked, once raw)
GFE: 9/10 (Deep french kissing throughout, plenty of laughter and smiles)
Overall: 8/10 (excellent, above average service)
WIR: Yes (but I know that I'll pick another girl next time!)
Damage: RM138 + RM50 tips (for the 2nd shot)

Butthole
10-28-03, 18:08
I go raw with a pro once. Big big mistake. Let me tell you, 3 shots of penicilin is no fun. Out of action for more than half a year.

Safety first guys.

Viper Z
10-29-03, 04:13
WAH!

After hearing all of this sure go wan.

Cheap some more.

Viper Z

Viper Z
10-29-03, 05:23
Just one,

We should go together (not for massage).

I would like to know which 'extra service' do you like the best?

Viper Z

Snoop Doggie
10-29-03, 06:04
Puffy,

It's your prerogative actually, but do bear in mind that AIDS, HIV and STDs don't give a damn about how old the victim is.

Orientalovers
10-29-03, 08:18
Puffy74,

Read your nice postings and enjoy very much.

As many members expressed their suggestions for your 'raw' action, indeed I would like to emphasize this topic again. For your safety and health, I would like to urge you not to judge your health by just look at the girl age. I myself love 'raw' too, but I selected my partner very well, especially she is not in sex trade as pro. That's why, lately I stay away from pro for making love.

As a word of advise, if you accept it, please think twice before your move. There is a long journey for sex .

Hope not provoke you. Be happy forever in safe.

Octopussy

Just One
10-29-03, 10:23
Are there a lot of stock in Sunshine and what type of stock are available.

How is the place, is it clean and nice. Would it be crowded

CanonSter
10-29-03, 12:11
Dear Ferrari,

Thanks for your rating and please provide some indication of which one you would recommend in Skyriver.

Anyway, just want to share this with you guys. Lately went to Genesis and got Coco. I like mostly the experienced ones. Very nice service and never rush you through and almost spent 1 1/2 hours as we took things very slowly. Pleasent time we had and during our 69, I can believe my eyes that she got such a nice abalone. :)

Anyway, saw someone new there and I forgot her name and will be going back for her. Looks very fresh. Will provide my experience later and here is for Coco.

Looks: 5/10 (she looks OK from far, but agey from near)
Body: 9/10 (very sexy, very smooth skin, boobs just nice type, nice butt).
BBBJ: 7/10 (slurpy and wet)
AR: N/A (did not ask, possible that she will offer with extra)
CIM: N/A (did not try)
GFE: 9/10
FJ: 10/10 (excellent, good fuck)
Overall: 8/10 (very good) but a bit chattie
WIR: Yes (want to try AR)
Specialty : Painter (lick everywhere)
Damage: 208 increase price again ( twice already this year, thinking to boycott)

Sex Terminator
10-30-03, 03:04
To Puffy,

Asta la Vista Baby! you'll be soon terminated if you keep going raw like that. Trust me.

Sex Terminator

Medicine Man
10-30-03, 17:53
Dear Puffy,

You are taking a big risk by engaging sexual intercourse with a pro without protection. HIV (Type I and II)virus does not choose young or old, gender, race. The present scenario is, most newly diagnosed patients acquired through heterosexual sex. Even a condom will give you a 96% protection if you use it in a proper way. But than if you use a good realiable brand and plus no rough sex will ensure a higher % of protection.

Please do not get offended, it is only an advice.

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space between sentences. To avoid future delays, please include one space between sentences in future reports. Thanks!

Shobel
11-01-03, 18:02
Can one of the brothers here direct me to Dora Dora near Sunway? I understand it's near the MsDonald across the highway, but whenI went there today I couldn't spot it. Is that in the same building of McDonald?

BTW, I saw another place - Juliet SPA, but it was close (about 11:00 PM). Which one is better?

Peace on you!

Shobel

MonsterFacial
11-02-03, 13:32
To Puffy74,
If you like it raw then get a girlfriend....its easier then you think....and it will be more rewarding....unless you get her pregnant......then you get more then you bargain for.....

In my whole cheonging career(hehehe is that what you call it)....I have never taken a girl raw and the thought has never entered my mind......BBBJ's are scary enough and BJ's feel "almost" the same......but if you like it dangerous.....then try skydiving or bungee jumping for a change....a lot safer

Pink Lady
11-03-03, 04:40
Hai everybody!

I had followed the forum for past 2 months, It is great and I propose that we can share the freelancer contact through PM, what is your ideal?

Member #3412
11-03-03, 08:08
Shobel,

There's nothing in Juliet Inn. Try Romeo Inn which is just at the other corner, came role.. damage would only be around RM160-RM200 for FJ.. PRC,Vietnam,Indon, local and also Ruskies.

In between these two, there is a pub called F11 where you can get a girl for about the same rates.

Dora Dora, better check out SS14, where our bro. Puffy74 is a regular there. About 12 mins drive by cab.

Shobel
11-04-03, 12:36
Thanks Evan Dando. Appriciate your reply. Will check out Romeo and submit full report.

Puffy74, how about giving a new guy (In Malaysia, not in the hobbie) a guided tour to Dora Dora sometime this week?

Shobel.

Snoop Doggie
11-05-03, 05:36
Hi y'all,

I've been slowin' down on the cheonging activities nowdays at HCs, papaya farms and the likes due reasons which I shall explain later. But it's good to see that you guys are still galloping away. Hi Ho Silver!

Anyway, for the past couple of months I've been experimenting with several legit massages that can strenghten my didi and to make last longer during screwing (lagi dan lagi dan lagi dan lagi heheh) a.k.a Tenaga Batin. This is the real deal fellas, not the HJ or BJ Tenaga Batin type.

I've managed to find this lady, VERY mature and VERY VERY good indeed. The best so far. No hanky panky-I repeat: No hanky panky. She operates from her house in Taman Sri Ampang. I just had one session with her and my didi has gained a tremendous improvement in terms of its stiffness and stamina. I have to tell ya that the way she massages can make you squel (not at the groin area la) but hell la, "no pain no gain". I just shut my eyes damn tight and crinch my teeth when she massages my inner thighes for the first few times but later it didn't hurt at all. According to her, that's a good sign where all the "angin" has come out. Before she massages my didi she did remind me to tell her if I'm about to cum, cos she will stop at that point. (The whole point of the massage is to prolong erection and not for pleasure).

She's definitely 0% in looks and body but it didn't matter to me cos all I really wanted is the real deal tenaga batin massage, and I got it. The price is RM140.00 per hour. I'm not her agent or anything, but I feel that you guys (and yours truly) should take care of our didis due to our activities. This is a legitimate massage only and for those who'd like to try it, please contact me via a private message using the WSG Forum's Private Message system.

The reason why I've cut down on cheonging activities is because I met this chinese chick on the oil rig in Trengganu where we were based for 2 months. Once I got to know her really well, I know that she's single and she admitted in having a high sexual overdrive. Well I took it as a cue and we ended up agreeing that we'll "use" each other to satisfy one another. It's very proffesional, since both of us had to work in an oil rig, we both looked at our medical files heheheh. But being a cautious man and as a good samaritan hahahahah, I have NEVER neglected condoms (hear ye hear ye). Even now in mainland we are still doing it.

Hmm, but since we've been doing it for like 2 months now, I think I'm falling for her and I'm sure she feels the same way too. Most probably I'll take it slow, get to know her even more.

Shobel
11-05-03, 12:31
Well Puffy, looks like you will still have to pay for your next session by your self dude. Thanks anyway.

Shobel

Blue Beard
11-06-03, 03:54
Hello everyone!

Anyone know if the 8th Floor Seasons Towers is still operating? Better still, if anyone has been recently, I would appreciate a rundown on the type and quality of girls/service.

Any other recommendations for exclusive joints in Klang area?

Thanks!

Blue Beard
11-06-03, 04:01
Hi Snoop Doggie,

Saw your post on Tenaga Batin and would like to try it out myself. But am new to this forum and don't know how to PM you. Any pointers how I can do that?

Thanks

Viper Z
11-06-03, 04:30
Dear all,

We should organize a session to go bonking girls and then compare notes around every month. Let's start with Dora Dora Seks 14. Then we can change venue every month (for budget constraint)

:P

Viper Z

Davinci
11-06-03, 09:45
Yo snoop,

you're pm is not turned on.

Davinci
11-06-03, 09:56
Yo guys,

Hello to everyone. I'm used to posting in the Others area and have posted about Sabah.

Have just transferred to KL for the time being and am keen to ahem..see the sites.

For old times sake, I would like to find a sabahan girl, any ideas please??

Thanks and hope to post a lot more and who knows, maybe even meet up with you guys one of these days.

p.s Puffy, be careful man!!

Regards

Davinci

Fatty Joe
11-06-03, 10:36
snoop,

Can I have that lady phone number? You can private message me. Just need have a good massage session.

Low Keith

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Penang Boy #2
11-06-03, 19:51
Just came back 4 "cheong", at Furama Hotel. Because 2 day is tired, so I take massage. After wait 4 3 min the okt bring us to 5th floor (with another cheongster). Wait some more 3-4 min , the girl come in is a PRC, after massage request 4 special service.
Looks: 5/10 (always got sweet smile and friendly)

Body:6/10(big Boobs.cute tit)
FJ:8/10(natural like gf)
GFE:8/10
Overall:8/10
Damage:2 hour massage 4 RM170+ FJ RM100(Tips)
Massage:9/10(real massage from China n without cloth)

Viper Z
11-07-03, 02:25
Dear Penang Boy #2,

The name of the recommended lady?

Viper Z

Trade Prince
11-07-03, 02:49
Well all my bonking friends,

I'm new to this forum but a season one coming to SPA and Massage and bonking.Have check out most of the places but you guys should try Crystal Crown, Fortuna and also have a person who can get you Euro Chicks.

Get Malay young chicks and PRC or even Indians really good full service and anyone interested to have their didi massage ( no hanky pankg real massage there is a person in Hotel Malaya old lady very-very good.

Bye and happy bonking and enjoy buddies.

Trade Prince

Eggsalad
11-07-03, 09:04
Hello guys,

I'm going to KL at the end of the year (12/28 to 01/01). I would love to find some Russians. Are there really Russians working there? Where can I find them? Please help!!

BL

Penang Boy #2
11-07-03, 19:50
To Viper Z,

I think there are the only one PRC massage girl only, you can just ask the okt. Don't mistake go 24th floor, because the 4th floor is almost local untie massage. If you don't mind No.30 is not bad, look early 40 but the tit is 18 yrs old (pinky). The PRC at 5th floor.

Happy cheonging.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid future delays, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because" in future reports. Thanks!

Cruk
11-08-03, 10:41
Hi guys,

Will be in KL on 30th Nov & 1st > 4th Dec - staying in Shangri La, any tips on where to go locally to get laid ?

keep it young (but legal) n fresh.

Thanks

The cruk

Tommy Curious
11-09-03, 00:55
Hi,

Just an advise. Got to know a girl 10 months ago and we have been meeting up ever since then. Normal BBBJ and FJ happens each time. She claims she has other lovers and wouldn't mind me as her lover. My question - any guys out there have this experience? I am sure there are these type of friends who wouldn't mind it . I am married but she doesn't mind.

Anyway, first time writing. Need advice. She is very highly sexed.

Sainter
11-10-03, 01:15
Hey Tommy,

Perhaps you should write to Dear Thelma in the Sunday Star paper. Gee whiz don't you know what this forum is for?

Palm Eye
11-10-03, 02:44
Dar Tommy,

From my exsperience, most of the girls are looking for more income or passing the time if her lover is not around. I would never never get serious to those chicks (maybe for a night time). If you forsee some unwanted things going to happen. I would advise you to put the relationship to an end. There are plenty of girls you can meet and cheong.

Palmeye.

Sonic
11-10-03, 05:42
Hello everyone!

I am new here and will embark on my first trip to KL next week! I will be staying in the Golden Triangle area and was hoping for some info from the wise heads here:

1. Are HC's abundant in the Golden Triangle area? Is there an online list anywhere of some reputable HC's and which are the "must do" places to visit?

3. Being from UK, I'm looking for some ethnically interesting girls: Indian, Malay, Indonesian. Are there any specific places where I might find them. Any recommendations anyone?

4. In HC's can you take a girl our for overnight? If so, approx how much?

5. Are credit cards widely accepted in HC's or is it a cash thing only?

I'd be so grateful to anyone who can help me out with the above questions.

Thanks again!!!

Blue Beard
11-10-03, 06:49
Hey all!

How's it going? Nobody responded to my question on 8th Floor Seasons Towers. Would appreciate it if someone could help with this or other exclusive places they know of.
In the meantime, here's my report on the Nova HC, Nova hotel. They have PRCs and locals, Malay and Indian. If you ask for a local, you will have to wait almost 20 mins for them to arrive. I chose an Indian. Cute looking, and claimed to be 21. So so job in all areas. RM198.00. I think I'll go for the Malays next time. They are more responsive and don't mind experimenting.

Happy hunting!

KunLung
11-10-03, 07:24
Tommy,
Good for you..we are in the forum for pay fun..n u got it free! Just do it lar...Y ask? Highly sexed? I can help up if u want..hahaha..I am sure all/most of our brothers here can offer!

Turn on yr PM and let others talk to u direct instead of getting all the unwanted attention!

Just One
11-10-03, 10:59
Hello brothers,

Any new cheoging place to recommend with high quailty girls (7.5 and above). Nowdays, getting less cheonging as I could not find quality stock. Good and high quality stock appears to be scarce or extinct.

I was wondering our fellow brothers can input some information to me this high quality girls. If possible let me know the name or number and venue. Boring and lonely cheonger. hehe all most retired, with no good stocks.

Blue Beard
11-10-03, 11:02
Tommy,

Are you for real, man? Enjoy it while you can, and then pass her on to your bross here! :)

Medicine Man
11-10-03, 18:05
Hi guys,

Went to Genting last Saturday night to visit Uncle Lim. Stop at a karaoke in Tg.Malim and decided to check out. One Thai, 3 Indon and one local Chinese gal. After had couple of beers and enjoying the company of Thai chick whom was very persistent of going to a local disko 2020. She was asking RM 200 for a night. Chick looks okay but I decided to carry on with my plan. Later I found out from my fence that the latest happening place is in Behrang. They have around 50 girls (Thai, Viet, Filipinas, Uzbek, Indon, PRC). Apparently the management shifted operation from K.L because of the strong wind. The going rate for 1 hour for GRO service in the papaya plant is around RM 25 per hour. Got to check out soon. If any of you guys been there, please share your experience. At the casino, you can spot a lot of good looking PRC, and few Indons and one local Indian freelancer. After spending the whole night and tired decided to head home.

Sainter
11-10-03, 23:01
blue beard,

regarding seasons tower, they change their locations very often from one floor to the next, it's hard to keep up. but usually, there is always a couple of men downstairs who will direct you to a suitible place. either that or do what i do which is, walk from floor to floor. generally speaking the doors of the cheonging places will be open and you can have a sneak peek. if you still have no luck, just head to the 3rd floor tropicana health spa.

Blue Beard
11-11-03, 03:21
Just One,

I agree with you man. Most joints do not have quality girls. What's all the fuss about Dora Dora, by the way? I went to the one near McDonald's in Mentari Park sometime last year. Did not like the setup. No bath attached, and you are in a cubicle with very little privacy. You have to strip down and walk out to a common bath area to wash up! Indon girl, though, and she was very accomodating. Did her doggie style. Firm breasts and ass! :)

I used to frequent Romeo Inn in Mentari Park until the quality of girls dropped. There was an Indian girl there who was very good at BJs. They also used to have Russian girls as well. Don't know if they still operate, though.

Smileytoon
11-11-03, 04:11
Hi again you all cheongters.

Firstly, thanks Octopussy for your comments. Well, it has being quite sometime I put in anything here. I like to contribute this little piece for all you friends out there.

If anyone have read my last report regarding the "free" night of pleasure I had with my ex PA which I call her Ms. M. Well, on the 31st Oct, she paid me a visit again.

She wrote in her email that she will be over in KL on the 31st and wish to "fuck my brains out"and wanted me to meet her in her room after 11 pm that night. She even left me a spare key card at the reception counter.

Went over to Cititel and got the key card from the receptionist. By the look on her face, she was hinting to me like "I know what you're be doing tonight", that's make me look a bit out of place, with that, a quick dash to the elevator.

Knock on the door, and heard Ms.M telling me to come in. There she was, a beautiful ready to eat body, half naked on the bed, wearing only her black panty. She was messaging her legs with those beauty cream that most women have.

Than, she called me to come closer, put her hands around me and gave me a good hug saying she missed me. Than I heard something in the bathroom.

If you guys being to Cititel, their room is quite small. I turned, saw somebody else in the bathroom. Came out was another quite a good looker by my standard coming out the bathroom with only her towel around her. She walked out and introduce herself as Ms. A.

It caught me by surprise, but M gave me an assurance, she's a very good friend. Well, I thought she be leaving us but to my surprise M told me A shall be joining us.

I was a bit worried that I have never had a threesome before. So, I politely decline and told M, I was a bit uncomfortable with it. A than took off her towel and begin to rub her body around me. Well, you guys should know. The "NO" than become a big "YES".

M started to undress me while A was pulling down my pant and underwear at the same time. Wow, without warning A put my penis in her mouth and starting to give me damn fulling blowjob. She licked, she kissed, she swallowed my dick like no tomorrow.

Next thing I know, I was push to the bed. M without hestitation climb over me and planted her pussy right in my face and started to push forward and backward. My gosh, I was thinking what is happening. With that, I partically "eat" her up. I can hear her groaning and pushing herself for me to push my tongue to fiddle her clitoris.

While we were doing this, Ms. A was still enjoy my like friend down there. Next thing I know, the unexpected happen. I ejaculate! Damn. I was having such a wonderful time and I can't hold it. Anyway, Ms. A turned around and look at me, put her head on my stomach and smear my sperm around my groin area and told me not to worry, we can try again later. As M was still over my face, she asked A if she like me to lick her pussy.

During that time, I was already tired from the session with M. Ms. A came over and told me she like me under her rather her over my face. We change position and I started to really give her a good lick down her. She was groaning and M was there watching the whole thing with one hand fingering herself.

After awhile it was my turn to finger A. Imagine have two girls and you got to statify both of them. It was really hard work. Next time, stick to one. While I was fingering A, M started to play with my penis, and it became hard again.

M asked me, which one of them that I would like to fuck first. During the fingering with A, A rolled down a condom for me. Without hestitation, I grab M and pulled her over me and started humping her. I tried her any position I could think off that really give me the pleasure because with her looks and body like a model, you practically want her again and again and again.

Than A started to grab me and push me down to the bed. While doing that, the fucking condom came off. M took a fresh one and put it on while A waiting to sit on top of me.

Ms. A just put my penis into her and started pumping up and down and put my hand to squeeze her two wonderful, solid breasts. Meantime, M started to finger herself again and I grab her to put her pussy over me to "eat". These went on for awhile.

Than it was time to unload my load. I was thinking with whom I should be banging. Since I started off with M, why not finish it off with Ms. A. I grab A and push her down and vigorously push in and out hard into her pussy. By her look, she was in pleasure. While M look on and playing with A's pussy and breast. After that, I burst into her and M was smiling with a kinky look at both of us.

All three of us took a short break and M took out a few cans of beer which she bought earlier from Jusco. While laying on the bed drinking, M asked me did I enjoy her friend. I reply with a snicky smile, I did. Than she remindered me that because tonight, my "debt" with her now down to one date from two.

I told her it was worth it. But next time, I just wanted her. Than A started to smile and asked, if you're interested for another threesome get in touch with M. Now, that night was really fucking your brains out.

Anyway, after that, I had each girl beside me, one was hugging me side way and the other my hand was on her pussy. In the middle of the early morning, M woke up and was fiddling with my penis and that got my attention. M said she wants me give her one before she goes back. She tilted her body side way, where by I could slip my penis through from the back. Well guys, that's another story. Just to keep the suspense, there was another heavy session early morning and I left the hotel at around 11 am the next day. After the buffer breakfast of course! Need my energy back.

I know this is not a field report on the regular HC scene because most of the reports on the HC in KL have already being written but just would like you guys know what happen on the 31st. and also something "different" from the regular report. Anyway, will be missing out on this regular column for a few weeks. Be heading to HCMC, Vietnam this Sunday for business and also to check out the girls there.

smileytoon

Thekop
11-11-03, 04:14
Tommy,

Any chance you can ask her to introduce her friend(s) to me? I am in the same boat as you are (the marrage part) but am looking for girls like that who do not mind having married men as their part time lover kinda stuff.

Give me a PM or email to me. If you ask me, you are one lucky bugger my friend...

Cheers,

Hoochi Mama

Sex Terminator
11-11-03, 05:47
Blue Beard,

Hey! forget about that, do you think that Tommy guy will share his bit with us here? I seriously doubt that. And some more I think this guy just wanted some attention here with some silly question. Ooops! sorry Tommy.

Sex Terminator

Sex Terminator
11-11-03, 05:54
Just One,

Well, we are absolutely not at the end of the day, and I believe good stuff never get extinct, all you need is just some useful info, something like, go to Sunshine Fitness at Off Jalan Pudu (check previous post for exact location), and ask for Tim Tim, or Evon, or You You, or Angel. They are good, much better that PRC. I really hope the authority can continue their good work so that the local chicks can be given better chance to serve us better. Anybody agree with me?

Sex Terminator

Eggsalad
11-11-03, 07:39
Well, I guess the rumor are false. There are no Russians in KL. I've posted questions about them and no one answered. I've looked at past posts with the same question and no one seems to know where they are. I guess they don't exist.

BL

bangkokxfile
11-11-03, 09:36
Hi all,

I wonder anyone of you know any hotel around KL city area that provides 4-hour of room rental service. My budget is less than RM80, so, please advice.

It'll be good if it comes with bath tub. :)

Somewhere around bukit bintang, jalan alor...

I'm bringing my partner out for a quickie.

Thanks a lot.

BXfile

Ear Muff Diver
11-11-03, 21:17
Hi all,

Arriving in KL for overnight stay; connecting next day for Manila. Any recommendations of " mongering" hotel near the KL airport?

Blue Beard
11-12-03, 03:31
Hey Sainter,

Thanks for the tip!

Where is 3rd floor Tropicana Health Spa? Anything else you can add girls/rate/etc?

Blue Beard
11-12-03, 03:33
Brandon Lee,

There very definitely are, but not as many as before. Try Romeo Inn, Mentari Park orNova HC for Uzbeks/Ruskies. Not sure if the HC (3rd fl) in Romeo Inn still operates though.

Kama_S
11-12-03, 03:46
Chile SPA, Puchong:-

I took a Harbin girl (number is 84) few weeks ago. She applied KY in front of me! So disappointed, in order to give her a lesson, I purposely make my fuck job very long until she exhausted! But the funny thing was, her pussy became very wet. After the FJ, she was so tire and just laid down on the bed and chit chatting with me quite long time. Anyway, I am not going to take this girl in future. I prefer #79 and #61, they are pretty and wild on the bed, but #79 likes to hold my head, until I feel so pain, already told her not to hold my head so strong, but she doesn’t want to listen. Anyway, is not a big deal. There are lot of choices, may consider others also. Here is my rating for this Harbin girl, 84.
Looks: 6.5/10
Cat bath: 3/10
BBBJ: 5/10
FJ: 5/10 (lot of positions I tried, but she doesn’t have the skill)
GFE:5/10
AR: Did not try
Pussy Wetness : 6/10 (applied KY at first, but after ~10 minutes fucking, became wet)
WIR: YES but NOT for this GIRL!

juanveron
11-12-03, 04:22
Dear Brandon Lee,

You can try A1 spa , Allson Genesis hotel near Jalan Alor to find some Russian Chick , the proze is about RM300-RM350.

Thekop
11-12-03, 04:39
Brandon,

You can try going to Federal Hotel on Jalan Bukit Bintang. There's a HC on the lower ground floor. They have a few pretty Russian chicks. You have to enter thru the hotel lobby and the HC entrance is behind the lobby. You can't miss it. Though not too sure how much they are charging.

Hope this helps.

Hoochi mama

Sex Terminator
11-12-03, 04:43
Hi smileytoon,

Haven't seen your previous post before or maybe I just missed it. But the way you put your story is way too unbelievable. Sorry to break it to you but I would prefer lemons than your lack-fantasy writings. Hey, please don't get me wrong, I never mean to insult you but FYI, I watched a film called The Beautiful Mind played by Russell Crowe and I think you should watch it too before you post any review like that in the future. In WSG Forum, we are typical cheongsters, not Harry Porter or LOTH or Matrix sort.

Sex Terminator

Emperor Beast
11-12-03, 05:18
I am definately a vip in Chile Spa.

I felt that place is the best in Malaysia except ( Bintang Palace ).

In there, approach captain Sam or Steven. Recommended due to their honesty.

It is just opposite 101 mall in Puchong and it is behind maybank.Not hard to find at all.

I suggest Harbin girls numbered - 85,88 and 89

For Prc take 102,62,61,108 and 77.

For Viets take 105 and 152.

They are fantastic. It is just like the legendary Star Inn when it is first opened. Packed like hell.

Anyway have fun brothers.

Emperor Beast

Sonic
11-12-03, 06:09
Can anyone advise on either the NOVA HOTEL or the HOTEL FORTUNA please?

Rough prices and girl friendly?

Nova Hotel's got it's own HC which sounds convenient though. By the way, what time do HC's close at night in KL?

Thx!

NottyNotty
11-12-03, 09:03
Hi,

I'm planning a batchelor party a friend... Do anyone know any contacts for strippers and their rates? Thank you!

Nottynotty

Blue Beard
11-12-03, 09:07
Hey guys,

Maybe we should request Jackson to start a story-telling section. That way all these guys with stories to tell can post them there and not interfere with our very serious discussions on the topic at hand! We can even give out prizes to the best story teller, a box of condoms, perhaps?

The Digger
11-12-03, 10:28
Howdy, Cheongsters,

Still new to this forum, need to ask you guys out there for some advise.

1. Is Dora Dora near Summit USJ still operating. Went there early this year, but close. And also what's the duration and price like. I heard some of this girls take it up the rear end. True?

2. Any recommendations on where to get beautiful mature chicks for full package/massage? It a fetish thingy.

Story a bit old(early this year), just got to know about this forum recently.

Appreciate if somebody can furnish me some answers. Thanking you'll in advance.

Adious!

The Digger
11-12-03, 10:38
Sorry guys, left out this on previous report.

Can anyone tell me on where to get Euro babes, been to some HC but OKT said they have all gone back. Please confirm.

If there is, can you guy kindly provide me with full details on place, price, recommended chick?

Will be very grateful.

Adious!

Footloose
11-12-03, 16:10
I will be transiting in KL for 8 hours and thus would like to maximize that time for some fun. Where would I find the best malay and east indian and indonesian girls. I had previously been to Furama (saw Indonesian and thai girls) and in the BB area (think Dynasty?).

Sonic
11-12-03, 18:04
Can anyone explain that when visiting a HC, are you paying for time or for service.

ie. Do you pay for one pop, or as many goes in a time period?

Also, is it a faux pas to discuss services prior to paying. I'm really into bbbj's, would it be rude to ask if the girl does that service?

Thx.

Sonic
11-13-03, 02:08
I am looking for a traditional massage (urut tenaga batin?) and am completely unsure of where to go. There were a couple of posts which gave directions, but I have never been to KL before so don't know it well. Is there an exact address?

Also, I found this on the net:

Seri Harum
Address: No 44A Jalan Zirkon F7/F Section 7 40000 Shah Alam Selangor Malaysia.Tel: 603-55135990Services: Mandi Wap Herba Urut Tenaga Batin & Urut Lelaki Open: Everyday 11:00am - 11:00pm except Wednesday

I can't read Malay, but is this a traditional massage place to pump up my dick?

THX!

Shift
11-13-03, 03:07
Hello all.

Been following the forum for a while now and this is my first post.

Am looking for a good place for massage preferably by a young malay girl who would also give BBBJ with CIM. How much do you think I have to pay for a 1 hr massage followed by the BBBJ?

Any recommendations? Would prefer in PJ area though and massage must be good.

Sidetracking here but do you know if I can contract anything from the girl from BBBJ? A bit worried about this.

Thanks.

Blue Beard
11-13-03, 03:08
Sonic,

Nova rates are RM198.00 for locals and RM130.00 for PRCs. See my previous post.

Golden Boy
11-13-03, 03:16
Hey,

I am new in this forum, but I have read some of yours reports recently. Anyway, I would like to know is there anyone can give me some info. Regarding where to get some freelancers or some highy sex gals without going to those HC. Cos I am kinda boring with those HC gal la. I will appreciate if someone can help me up with it.

Thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid future delays, please use just one period at the end of sentences in future reports. Thanks!

felix148
11-13-03, 04:29
To medicine man,

Can you tell me the name and exact location of the karaoke in Tanjong Malim and Behrang.Planning to go there soon.

Emperor Beast
11-13-03, 06:02
Go Star Inn try #62

I went yesterday and I screw her till the captain called. She was wild and hot, with pink and round tits and her stucked up ass. Miss it a lot man.

Anyway, Star Inn is located beside Tesco. She is fair and and got delicate skin with a long silky hair. Try her brothers, no regretss.

Emperor Beast

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

My Adx
11-13-03, 06:13
Guys,

Anyone out there have any info cheonging place in Nilai?

Nicewan
11-13-03, 07:59
Dear Cheongsters,

Went to Chile Spa (first time) last Friday with another Cheongster, the place was nice and really liked the set-up.

We had a Parade of close to 10 or so girls, mostly PRC and 1 Sabahan. I choosed no.59 as recommended by the OKT (Alvin), what a mistake that was..!!!

Be warned, some of them DO not shave their armpit hairs! I am very picky when it comes to this, it is a total turn-off for me. I just coudlnt do it when I saw her having day old pit hair! To add insult to my "injury" she had a FOREST down there that can breed termites!

I just told her to BBBJ me all the way, she complained and kept asking me to "ride" her, but i declined by telling her I lost my mood and would only prefer BJ. She tried her best in getting me to hump her!

I came in 20 or so minutes but was really pissed. So to all cheongsters, please beware, but if you are the type that likes this armpit hair, No 59 will knock you out!!!

Below if my FR on No.59

Looks: 6/10
Cat bath: 4/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: Did not try, for abov reasons.
GFE:7/10
AR: Good, wet and nice.
Pussy Wetness : Didi not try for above reasons.
WIR: Yes, to try others

NottyNotty
11-13-03, 14:31
Footloose,

I'd take you around.. will there be any reward for me? Maybe a free session? Where are you from?

Cheers,
Nottynotty

P/S: Guys, anybody with contact for strippers? Thanks.

Footloose
11-13-03, 16:42
Turns out I will only have about 5 hours between flights at KLIA. To go BB and back would be rushing at best. Are there any places closer to KLIA or half way where I could take a taxi. N-N, thanks for the offer but I can manage on my own and I have in the past.

Footloose
11-13-03, 17:29
One more idea, since the express train to KLSentral only takes 30 minutes, are there any places close to train station where I can partake in Indon, Malay or Indian girls (nothing against chinese but will see them in HKG)! TIA

DaThinMan
11-14-03, 02:42
Footloose,

5 hours is cutting it a bit close.

If you must get some action, there is the Health Centre at Mint hotel (do a search in here). It is about 45 minutes to an hour from KLIA.

BTW, most of the girls working at this time are Chinese.

Palm Eye
11-14-03, 06:59
Footloose,

5 hours is enough. KL Sentral is near to KL downtown and takes 10 mins to travel in a taxicab. You can catch a cab infront of the main entrance.

There are several HCs in Bukit Bintang area but depends on your time of arrival. Most of the HCs will open by 1pm and chicks will be in any time after 2pm. Maybe you go for sauna, shower and jacuzzi and in the mean time waiting for chicks. It will take about 2 1/2 hours in HCs.

Recomended HCs (most of the cab driver will know):
-Delux at Federal Hotel (more local chinese).
-Corona Inn (more chinese, sometimes got Russian).
-Genesis Tower, Hong Kong bank (10th Floor) (more local chinese,1-2 Malay).
-Spa de Palace, Live Centre (more local chinese but expensive).
-Pak Inn Executive HCs (5th Floor) (mix of Thai,Indon & chinese).
-Mandarin Court Hotel (more chinese & malays).
-One Stop HC, Midah Hotel (more local mature chinese).
-Tropicana HC at Season Tower (more local chinese).
-Green Elephant, LG Sg.Wang(chick same as Delux but less luxury declaration).
-Hotel Malaysia, Jln BB (more local chinese, sometimes got rated 7.5 or above girls there).

Good luck for your transit here. Please check the time of returning to KLIA. If you miss the boat, haha you may contact me via a private message using the WSG Forum's Private Message service.

Palmeye.

NottyNotty
11-14-03, 10:17
Footloose,

In that case, you ought to go to Federal Hotel (Deluxe Spa)... great selection of skanky, voluptious malay girls (average of 8/10). They're all local at the price of RM230.

Have fun!

-Nottynotty

Footloose
11-14-03, 16:31
N-N:

Thanks for that input. I was considering the same. Last time I had a good experience there. Btw, is the monorail from Sentral to B-B operational yet. Read somewhere it was inaugurated in Aug 2003.

Ear Muff Diver
11-15-03, 00:20
Arriving KLIA from Los Angeles Dec3rd for 1 night. Staying at Manadarin Court, and next day off to Angeles City. Any recommendations as to best mongering place for one night in KL?

Thanks.

Traveller1138
11-16-03, 02:17
Ola amigos...

The Traveller has returned from the islands... and I must say it is good to be back.

For the Muff Diver, there are a lot of numbers to call and places to see in KL. HCs are a lot in KL... just browse further down memoy lane in the messages here.

My personal fav is the mamasan in the apt complex near the Mutiara hotel. Can't remember the name of the complex though but she's on the 18th floor. She's got contact with the local market and you can go and see her personally... though she'll let you in if you're a regular.

Another is the Park Inn HC on the 5th floor. Got wide selection on local, Thais, Chinese and others. ( I wonder if the still have those Russians there?) Prices vary depending on the tye of girl you'll choose.

Down a few shoplots from the Park Inn is the Federal Hotel with the HC just near the enterance. Local girls-Malay & Chinese will be there. A lot of them are 7 to 10, and prices will be from RM230 to RM350.

Like I said these are my fav spots. You could also call the services via phone. Just check inside the yellow pages under Entertainers.

Good luck amigo and have fun.

Hasta La Vista.

Ear Muff Diver
11-16-03, 07:36
Thanks Traveller man. Good tips!

ReadOnly
11-16-03, 16:03
Ear Muff

If it is Mandarin Court by Jln Maharajalela, then you need not go further. There is a pretty hot HC in Mandarin Court.

Tell the OKT your preferences and they will get the girl.

Peace

Ear Muff Diver
11-16-03, 20:40
Read only. Good news. BTW, OKT = ? and any estimates of the cost? Do I pay the HC pr the girl?

Traveller1138
11-17-03, 06:15
Ola muchachos,

since I've been back, all I've had was a 19-year old Malay girl who was quite the nympho and a 18-year old who has no idea how to give blow job.

Just windering guys... are there still any caucassians out there? Rumor has it that there are no more around.

Pls help... I have this big craving to knock-up a blonde.

Shift
11-17-03, 06:45
Hi people,

Young Malay girl (preferably above average looks) giving good massage with 'extras'. Where can I find them and what would be the damage?

Much obliged.

Thanks

Jed Wordsmith
11-17-03, 15:28
Hey footloose,

If you're catching the train in to KL Sentral, the nearest places with reasonable HCs would be the Cititel at Mid-Valley or the Armada Hotel. They're both away from the city, so traffic would be less hectic than trying to get downtown.

Enjoy.

Puffy74
11-18-03, 02:33
Hi brothers,

I haven't written a FR in quite a while, so here are 3 mini reports.

1. Rainbow Spa, Metro Inn, Kajang, Selangor.

I went there on 7 November 2003 and tried Wendy, a 20 something sexy, long haired, local Malay gal who claimed to wear a 'tudung' (or headscarve) to and from work. While at work she dresses sexily in a low cut top and a miniskirt! She also claimed that she can cook and that she works as a cook at a restaurant behind Giant Kelana Jaya.

Anyway, I fucked her twice at RM178 (for the first shot) plus another RM100 for the second shot. She was a good GFE (deep French kisser), gave a decent bareback blowjob and a '69' and I really liked her on top (she was very active). She also offered me a cigarette and a decent chat in between fucks (by the way, I'm Malay). Overall, value for money and I'd give her an 8 out of 10. Next time, I'll fuck her while she's wearing her 'tudung' to satisfy my fantasy!

2. Chile Health Spa, Chile Hotel, Puchong.

I went there on 14 November 2003 and was shown 2 petite Russians who looked like school girls (very fresh!), 1 blonde and 1 brunette, and 2 Chinese gals. I picked C85 (she's actually from Mongolia).

I took one of the special rooms with hot tub and porno movie VCD and she gave me a blowjob while in the tub. Next we shifted to the bed and she gave me a catbath, a BBBJ, a 69, and she also rimmed my ass (briefly) and then we fucked woman on top. She had a pretty face, a nice body with C cup breasts and a decent butt, but she was kinda rushing me to finish. I would rate her a 7 out of 10 overall. Overall cost was RM208 for the girl plus RM20 for the room (RM228 in total). Next time, I'll try the Russians (who cost RM250 each)!

3. Dora-dora Sunway Pyramid, Sunway, P.J. (now labelled as 'Rumah Tumpangan').

I went there yesterday 17 November 2003 and was shown 4 Indonesian and 4 Thai girls. I picked Thai girl number 99 who's petite but sexy.

The thing about this place is that it's a budget setup and the showers are all located outside the rooms and you need to walk covered in a towel.

After the initial shower with her, I proceeded to dine at the Y and after 5 minutes of licking, she spasmed and came.

She then gave me a cool BBBJ (she had a sweet mint in her mouth) and it was superb! I nearly came but I controlled and then she put on a cap and mounted me. I came soon after.
Overall she's very GFE (I liked French kissing her as she had a minty breath due to the sweet) and very friendly. She could also speak a bit of Malay. Overall, value for money at RM138 and I would rate her an 8 out of 10 overall.

Viper Z
11-18-03, 04:34
Puffy74

After hearing the tudung n sexy thing sure go and try the Metro Inn, Kajang. RM 178 is quite expensive for malay (usual is RM 160 or RM 140-Tropicana) but since hearing your report must try then.

Viper Z

Blue Beard
11-18-03, 05:00
Hey Puffy74!

Thanks for sharing that. She sounds wild and may be even wilder with her tudung on!
Viper's right. Got to try her out.

Chile Health Spa sounds like a really cool place as well. Well there you go all you guys who have been looking for Ruskies. Make a beeline for Chile Health Spa. Young & fresh, if Puffy has not worn them out yet!

Traveller1138
11-18-03, 09:33
Just out of curiosity... where is the Chile Hotel & Rainbow Spa? If you could pls provide directions...

Thanx for the info amigo...

Jed Wordsmith
11-18-03, 10:00
hey, good to know I'm not the only one with a fantasy about fucking a tudung-wearing Malay girl. Wonder where we can find one wearing a tudung and full baju melayu? *That* would be a real turn-on!

Viper Z
11-19-03, 02:07
Traveller1138

Chile spa in Puchong, Selangor
Rainbow is in Kajang

Viper Z

Handsome Dick
11-19-03, 02:46
Fellow Cheongsters,

Chile Hotel is THE place to be. Young fresh meat, you get a hard on sitting there choosing - and you will be spoilt for choice. I've tried 62, 82 and 88 PRC. The facilities are new too. Full house all nite man.

Traveller1138
11-19-03, 06:45
Muchas gracias, Viper.

Could you also tell me if they have Russians in any of those places... or any other HCs for that matter.

BTW... Like the name.

Kama_S
11-19-03, 12:35
Blue Beard,
Went to Nova on 17 November, the OKT told me that the price of PRC girls was RM178 and NOT RM130. The OKT there treated me like police, so pissed off that day. I'll never go there anymore!

>Sonic,

>Nova rates are RM198.00 for locals and RM130.00 for PRCs. See >my previous post.

Mikey4321
11-20-03, 02:05
Can anyone recommend a place to find FreeLancers in KL prefably in the Golden Triangle area. Any prices?

Thanks

Golden Boy
11-20-03, 02:33
Does anyone know where and how to get some pills or medicines to stimulate the sex drive for gals and guys, in order to increase their horniness.

Thank you for whom can really provide me the infomation.

Traveller1138
11-20-03, 11:54
Ola amigo,

I wouln't recommend the Nova as well. Most of the girls the display are now limited & even if you want to see them, you'll have to view them in their hotel rooms.

I would recommend the Park Inn nearby. The Corona is good as well but the girls are limited. Used to have Russians but now they deny ever having them.

BTW, where else could you get Russians or foriegners here? Got a couple of clients who are willing to spend mucho dinero.

Pls msg me ASAP.

Member #1386
11-20-03, 14:53
Hi,

Great information here. There pools of more than 60 girls (local, China, Thai, Indon, Vietnam, etc) at Vegas Agency. See www.vegas.enetmyne.com. Damage in KL is RM260~RM280. Pinang is RM400.

Very good service (very sweet young thing)

Kama_S
11-20-03, 15:22
The stock in NOVA not only limited and some more they paraded me those dinosaurs. Looked at those dinosaurs, I almost fainted down on the bed…
For the Russian, I think one of the Hotels in Klang having this kind of stock; the hotel name is HISTANA HOTEL, if I am not mistaken. If there is no more, don’t blame me, I already long times haven’t been there!

>Ola amigo,

>I wouln't recommend the Nova as well. Most of the girls the display are now limited & even if you want to see them, you'll have to view them in their hotel rooms.

>BTW, where else could you get Russians or foriegners here? Got a couple of clients who are willing to spend mucho dinero.

Nicewan
11-21-03, 01:59
Dear Cheongers,

URGENT PLEA FOR HELP!

Can any help me or point me to the right direction in getting Viagra or some other stimulants as I will be going away with a certain "lady" for 2 days and she is a damn NYMPHO.

Any replies will be greatly appreciated. I can be reached at :-

Please contact me via a private message using the WSG Forum's Private Message service.

Thanks to all those who are considering to help.......;)

Blue Beard
11-21-03, 03:07
Kama,

Sorry mate!

You are right about PRC prices.

They must be getting nervous, if they suspected you of being undercover. Of viewing, I requested for locals, and therefore did not have to go to the rooms to view.

Palm Eye
11-21-03, 03:07
Hi Octopussy,

Did you send me a private message ? I received a notice from Jackson, WSG but there wasn't any message in my Inbox. I'm going to HCM, Vietnam tomorrow for 2 weeks...hmmhmm, going to hunt some Asian pearls.

Happy holidays for all WSG members.

Rgds,

Palmeye.

Blue Beard
11-21-03, 03:13
Chile SPA,

Traveller1138 take note! - two Ruskies at Chile Spa!

Went there two days ago. Good selection of girls, including two Ruskies who, as one of our brothers said, look fresh and young.

Went around 4:30 p.m. and the place was crowded, more like happy hours at a pub! Service was slow, but I had the chance to view almost all the stock they had. Could not have a free selection as they paraded the girls to the seemingly big guns first. Should go earlier if you want better services and choices.

Puffy74
11-21-03, 21:33
Hello mates,

I went to Dora-dora SS14 Subang Jaya (rumah tumpangan) again yesterday (21 Nov) and took another Indon.

Name: Dila, 18 years old from Kalimantan, never married.
DATY: 9/10, excellent tasting pussy, nice smell, she orgasmed once.
GFE: 9/10, deep French kissing, always smiling and playful
Looks: 5/10, average Indon, but not tanned
Body: 6/10, slim and thin & flat chested
BBBJ: None, as I fucked her immediately after dining at her pussy
FJ: 10/10, I did her man-on-top and RAW!
Creampie: 10/10, I came in her pussy and then my cum dripped on the sheets
Overall: 8/10, excellent and value for money at RM138
WIR: Yes

Fatty Joe
11-22-03, 03:03
Puffy 74,

Can I know the location Chile Spa in ss14?

Thanks.

lowkeith

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid future delays, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. in future reports.Thanks!

Kama_S
11-22-03, 05:31
Puffy74,
wah! RAW again! I think this is the 3rd Indon girl you f*** raw in Dora-Dora Subang, am I right? I just wonder why you never worry about the disease. I already long time haven't been there. Don't go there because I feel that the stock quality can't meet my specification, but of course I know the price is low.

Kama_S
11-22-03, 05:45
Blue Beard,
[Chile SPA] Have you seen the so-call Model (I heard she is from Harbin) from China? This girl is not paraded but you got to go in the room to see her. You know how much this girl cost you? RM388/hour! For me, I think she is not so pretty as compare to some of those who are paraded outside. Instead of paying so much, I prefer take 2 girls at the price of RM198, even worth. Can poke one by one within two hours.

Kama_S
11-22-03, 05:50
Member #1386,
saw the web site, sound interesting. may try to book (save some money first la, of course) a pretty escort girl and poke her kau kau, and put a FR here...anyway, thank for the great information!

The Digger
11-22-03, 08:34
Viper Z,

Which part of Puchong is Chile Spa in, is it near Tesco? Would you know what's the damage for ruskies there?

Thanks.

Orientalovers
11-22-03, 09:39
Palm eye,

By the time you received this message, I think you already heading Vietnam for fun. I did private messaged you, but I didnt received your reply. We did invited you to join us somewhere in KL for a drink and chat. Too bad you can't read our private message. Anyhow, do enjoy your trip and let us have your postings. How long will you be there? Katiya and I will leaving Malaysia fly to Toronto on 15 December.

Hope to receiveing your message, if you can read our message here and send your reply to us in Vietnam.

Take care and be happy.

Octopussy

NottyNotty
11-22-03, 23:04
I checked out the website... its just a one pager. No info except for a phone number. What did i do wrong here?

-Nottynotty

NottyNotty
11-22-03, 23:43
Hey guys,

I wandered the entire of KL and PJ tonight looking for a good lay. Probably annoyed the crap outta them captains coz I was so damn particular about the girls. Anyway, here are some of my findings:-

Princess Inn
They’re back! They were closed down for a while and when they reopened, the girls were of Dora Dora quality. But I was there earlier and it seems the girls a lot better and more selective. They’re having a promotion now. In celebrating their 2nd year anniversary, certain PRCs are going at RM138 instead of the usual RM188.

Hotel Erato (Damansara Perdana)
New Spa in Town! 2 minutes from my house. Keke. The place is new and nice… but there only like 5 girls (Thai’s and PRCs). Not to mention butt ugly. OKT was friendly, but I have no reason to be there till the implement some sorta Quality Control.

Deluxe Spa (Federal Hotel)
For those craving for Russian meat, this is the place I know. Just ask for pictures. They’ll show it to ya. But the girls are the typical Russian girls. Fat.. ooops. I meant big-boned. Basically ugly to me. Did I mention I’m very particular with looks? Haha. So far the only Russian who left me breathless was this chick from Mandarin Court. Till today I regret not having here. I had just finished my session and that’s when I saw her. Looked like those lanky runway models!

Prince Inn
This was my final destination. Girls are above average. And there’s a lot of choices to choose from. The one that caught my eye was #293. Gorgeous!! She was wearing a bikini. Nice upper body. Perfect breasts I’ve seen in a while. They’re not big, but well rounded and firm! She looked real good in the bikini. Not like those push up bras we always get suckered into. This is what u see.. u definitely gonna get.

Her name is Shiaow Yun or something like that. I couldn’t pronounce it. Great body, good service… and very GFE. When we got into the room, we got into the shower and she sucked my dick coz I guess she saw me getting excited. Then we moved onto the bed and she just licked me like I’m a fucking lollipop. Then she put ice in her mouth, and rub the ice all over my body. I was quite an experience. I still don’t know if I liked that or not. COLD! But then, she asked me to get on my knees. I thought she was gonna lick my ass real good. But instead, she rubbed ice on my back, and played with my balls. Now that, I LIKE!

After that, she sucked my dick with hot tea in her mouth (by the way guys, this is called Fire & Ice and you gotta request this service before going up into the room). After all that foreplay, we fucked like rabbits. She’s very accommodating, no complains. So try all the positions u know guys!

This is the best part, after I cum… she didn’t’s just get up and started cleaning up. She just layed there looking contented. Smiled and just layed there. Like a real girlfriend. I covered her with them white sheets and I guess I scored bonus points on that coz she smiled at me and hugged me while just lay there for a good 5 minutes. There’s not much conversation as I dun speak a word of Mandarin/Cantonese. I asked if I can take a picture of her, but she declined. DAMN! Any of you guys out there have any tips on how to persuade these girls to be camera friendly? She so pretty I just had to take her pic. And did I mention her PERFECT breasts?!!

Here’s her rating
#293 (19 years old)
Face : 9 (very pretty)
Upper Body : 10 (nice torso, flat stomach and PERFECT breasts!)
Lower Body : 8 (big butt. But well proportioned legs)
Breasts : 11 (not big, but round and perfect. With perfect nipples)
Body : 9 (looks real good in the bikini)
BBBJ : 8 (she’s alright. But I lurve the way she licks my nipples)
FJ : 10 (nice moaning, very GFE and no rushing as I spent about 15 minutes fucking her. Most girls complain that I take too long. So this was real nice for me)
GFE : 10 (you’ll leave the room smiling)
Overall : 10

Ok, that’s all folks. Remind me to write another FR on a girl I had at Mandarin Court. That was another great lay.

Cheers folks,
Nottynotty

Kama_S
11-23-03, 03:43
[Princess Inn]
The so-call promotion rate which is at RM138 for certain PRC girls just allow you to do 30 minutes and NOT 45 minutes.

-Kama-

Nicewan
11-24-03, 02:26
Dear All,

This is one of my first FR on Freelancers (one of three) that is over due on this pages.

Ok, my recent work assignment to Johor, I statyed at the Pan Pacific Hotel. First few days was all work and BLOODY boring. So my colleagues and I decided to venture out into the nite for some drinks as well as to see who would get lucky!

To make a long story short (BTW It was a Friday nite) we were at this place thats looks exactly like Bangsar (thinks its called JB Bangsar) anyways there was rows of Pubs along the side road, so we just went into one and WE got lucky!

The FL I got was called Pinky, and believe me Pinky is really Pinky. She initially asked for RM850 overnite, it was only 1015pm at that time. So managed to bargain to RM550.

We got a cab, while on the way to my hotel she says, If you want to do it "raw" I charge extra RM150 and for anal it another RM150! So I told her its ok, I rather do it with capped on:) and am not an anal guy:)!

When we reached the room, she asked for $$ upfront, and told me if I pay her upfront, she will guarantee 110% service!

I paid her, and she did give me 110%, shit I think she gave me 150% cause I came more then 6 times that nite! She has the most Pinkish nipples I have ever seen aslo her "abalone" also Pink! No wonder she is calle Pinky!

She proceeded to un-dress, kissing me all the way to the bathroom, we had a bath together, she soaped me from top to toes...!!! I cannot tahan already, did her in the bathroom! She towelled me dry, ordered some ice-cream from room service, and you guys know what we did next right! She did the banana split all over my "hairy" body!

I think we rested for atleast an hour, just lazying around talking, I didnt allow her to wear anything so she walked with a ciggy in her mouth all over the room butt naked! She didnt mind thought cause she says I have paid her and she likes to show off her assetts!

We continued in all types of positions till atleast 4am, cause my "didi" cannot take it anymore;) so we slept till about 9am, she woke me up witha blowjob, then she sat on me and rode me till I came in her(dont worry guys, she wore a condom first;))

We did it another 2 more times before she said she had to go already. She did not give me her number, but says she is almost there every Friday nite after 9pm. So guys if you are looking for a FL who gives 150% in my humble opinion, try Pinky, no regrets for sure.

Name: Pinky (from Segamat)
GFE: 10/10
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
Overall: 9.5/10

I also tipped her another RM100 as I felt she was worth every single sent. Her GFE is really 10/10

Will be posting another FR on another FL called Maya from JB

Haagendazs
11-24-03, 03:01
Kama_S,

The stocks at Princess Inn doesn't seem to be all that great. Was there 2 weeks ago with some forumers. Went to Starlite Hotel opposite of Princess Inn instead. No42 seem cute and very bonkable. Friend took her. I took No97 instead.

Diver69
11-24-03, 06:29
Was in KL for a day a couple of weeks ago. Dropped by Furama for a quick session.
ASked OKT if they had Ruskies, NO. Any exotic like Indian? NO.

Settled for Indo line up. Nothing spectecular, then Thai - nothing special either. Finally took Indo - Monica. Kind of chubby, but friendly. Good bbbj, the rest, sop. Did take some photos, but with clothes on. Pumped her hard with cap on missionary, then finished with her legs over my shoulder. Really wet, quite tight. Can only speak Malay.

Damage: 128

Also went to Danok - see report there.

Diver

Dolphins
11-25-03, 11:29
diver69,

Where is your Danok's report? I can't find any. I'm probably heading there next month.

Nicewan
11-25-03, 13:43
Dear Brudders,

To all those who PM me on my earlier message, THANK YOU.

Nicewan
11-25-03, 13:57
Cheongers,

This is my Second FR on Freelancers (2 of 3)

Meet this chick at a karaok not too far from Pan Pacific. Her name is Maya. Malay gal from Seremban. Nice looks and sings damn well too! Cost RM600 for overnite. Tried to bargain but she said its her standard rate.

Was initially scared to take her back to my hotel as she was Malay. The hotel receptionist was staring at me like I was walking butt naked in the lobby! Anyways, Maya is very accommodating in all areas!

Enjoyed a nice bath in the bath tub where she gave me a head to toe bath, asked her if she does AR, she just went "down" on me in the bath tub and gave me a damn good ass licking. Did few positions in the bath tub as well;). Overall this woman knows how to please her man and gets pleased in return. She even asked me to do Kamasutra style with her.! Tried 3 diff positions and nearly broke my leg in 3 places....!!!!

Anyways she left the room close to 8am, asked her to stay longer she said she cant as she stays with her Aunt!

Name: Maya (from Seramban)
GFE: 7/10
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
Overall: 9/10
AR:8/10 (atleast 20 minutes)
Kamasutra :9/10(she really knows her "style")

Another FR on local chick coming soon, summore I dont have to pay.;)

Orientalovers
11-26-03, 03:25
Palm eye,

Haven't received your messages from Vietnam. How is your trip getting on?

I believe you have enjoy your time there. Dont forget to post us your field reports. We all awaiting with long neck. :)

For your private mesage inbox, I believe you had searched wrongly. If you received an email from Jackson, you should open your control panel and press the 'go' button beside the left hand side beside the 'All message' section, not the inbox section. Do remember to check it right.

Katiya do make my another surprise. Wanna know it?

Be happy and safe,

Octopussy

Handsome Dick
11-26-03, 05:23
Fellow Cheongers,

Went to Chile Hotel lately for my friend's stag nite. Here's a few recommendations - all PRC.

109, 63 (sweet smile), 99 (Harbin, big boobs), 102, 53, 107.

This should keep you all occupied. :)

Thekop
11-27-03, 05:37
Hi guys,

Anyone got FL phone numbers that are available during the day and night in KL?

You PM to me to pass the numbers over. Greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Hoochi mama

NottyNotty
11-27-03, 18:05
Hi Guys,

Where is Chile Hotel located? Thnx.

-Nottynotty

Penang Boy #2
11-27-03, 19:13
To nottynotty,

Chile hotel right opposite IOI mall, first turn from K.L side you can find Eon sell office at corner lot, the Chile hotel at end of second lane.

no. 55 (Prc) with high recomemded.

Happy Cheonging!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid future delays, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because" in future reports. Thanks!

Member #1426
11-27-03, 23:28
Hi Notty.

Chile Spa is in Puchong. Do you know IOI mall? Opposite IOI Mall is Maybank. Maybank is the front row. G to the last row. Is there.

Now my turn to ask.

Where is PRINCE INN?

Thanks

i4stell

luvcums
11-28-03, 01:54
Fellow monger,

I went looking for Crystal Crown and Dora in Bandar Sunway to please my blingly.
I could not find both of them.

I ended up going to Oasis Spa for a massage in the Sunway Resort. Apprently just a massage place.

Can some one tell me how to get to Dora Dora or Crystal Crown from Subang Jaya.
Btw, which one is a better value: the HC or the Karoke Club.

What is the best HC in Kl.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid future delays, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. in future reports.Thanks!

Si Ma Yi
11-28-03, 04:24
Hi everyone,

I just posted a FR. Due to some glitch while loging in and out I donno if it will be posted.
I hope it does cause I don't want to repeat.

Regards,

Emmanuelle

Retired Sinner
11-28-03, 04:49
Hari Raya means empty roads in KL and almost religiously stuffing my tummy with meat, rice and sweeties. At this age, man, it is no fun anymore to eat so much.

So, last night I'd decided to come out of retirement and wanted to sin again after hanging the boots up the wall for quite some time. The dilema is, go out take a young girl package or take the old lady massage with HJ or maybe BJ. See guys, I have been cheonging in KL since the late 80's. Since the historic belakang mati, the majestic SUN complex and Chow Kit road until the sophisticated small rooms with TV in the karaoke clubs(mid 90's). I have also seen the rise of HCs and Saunas untill yr 2000. I gave it quite a thought and I realise the most enjoyable sex experience for me is not chasing young malay chicks, or the cute little PRC or the blue eyed Lass from Kazastan or whatever Tan they are from.( Very popular in late 90's). I realise also that bonking a GRO on the coffee table while singing "My Way" is not the thing I enjoyed most as well.

I then remembered that the best sex experinece is still to have an experienced lady give a good rub and then body massage you before wanking you till you shudder and orgasm, gritting your teeth and shaking your head like an baboon.

I know for sure that the skill of wanking and giving pleasure can never be possessed by a 20 something year old form Ipoh. No can it be mastered by the mid 30's. The skill can only be mastered by 20years of wanking strange and varied sizes of cocks. Only a 40 yr old nyonya can take you to 2 to 3 plateaus of pelasure without you coming. And when you cum, it is out of this world. You see stars my friend. I know many would agree with me on this.

So last night I was back in Topaz at Summit Hotel and ordered my usual. Donna, number 50. The best ever. Go get her guys, ask for her RM100 special and orgasm like never before.( Hahahah, no I don't get any commisiion out of this).

Guess I will rest my boots again and enjoy the FRs from you guys.

Chow

Palm Eye
11-28-03, 08:57
Octopussy,

I had send you a private message, can you receive it ?

Just came back from Saigon, Vietnam. Girls over there are beautiful and fair... but I didn't have much time to explore further. In addition I was going with some of my business partners and could not bring girls from outside back to hotel.

1st exploration was in Vung-Tau, 2 1/2 hours drive from Saigon city. Went to a SPA in one of the 3 star hotel recommended by my Vietnamese friend. I paid 120k Dong (~RM26) for 1 1/2 hour massage. Waited for about 20 minutes and the mamsan brought me to one of the room full of local girls in uniform looks like nurse. Generally their age are from 18 to 22. Selected a Viet cutie , face (7/10), body (7/10), skin (9/10).

Took steam bath & shower in the massage room, suprisingly the girl did not join which is different from here. After that, lied on the massage bed and she started the massage from my legs and we were chit-chatting in broken English. 5 minutes gone and she started to play with my didi and ask if I would like to 'love' with her. Errr, she requested USD50 and I brought down to USD40 (no choice ma, 1st time).

Waited 15mins and in meanwhile she massage my head. We were then brought to a big room with 4 beds in it. It seem like the hostel room provided to the girls working there. I could see there are few girls playing cards in the next door sitting on the floor. She rub my didi and straight put on condom (only one condom she brought putting in a newspaper). Then she just drop her pants without take off her upper shirt.

I was on missionery position and could not get much focus because she just rush me to finish it fast! With that room environment and her attitude (somemore the room door is half glass where people can see through), I became du-lan (angry). I stop and went for a shower. bad experience.

BTW, I had a better experience in Saigon after 2 days later. Can tell you when we meet.

Cheerio,

Palmeye.

Haagendazs
11-28-03, 09:12
Chile Hotel is in Puchong.

Nicewan
11-28-03, 11:50
To Bro Nottynotty,

Chile Spa is located in Puchong. To get there you need to pass Sunway Tool (RM1) got straight up the ramp. Keep to your left once you come down from the ramp.

You will see Proton Edar & Guardian Pharmacy, take and immediat left, go straight down you will see a Resturant (mamak) on your right. Take the right turn after the mamak go down straight, you will see Chile Hotel (Spa) on your left.

There is ample parking behind the Hotel, make sure you pay the parking coupon. The Spa is on the 2nd floor.

Happy Cheongging;)

felix148
11-29-03, 13:33
To medicine man,

I received a message from WSG that I have a private message from you but unfortunately I couldn't view it. Can you resend?

I'm planning to go to Tanjung Malim soon.

MonsterFacial
11-29-03, 18:09
To Retired Sinner,
I tried Donna just the other day and her massage was just average.....and she is vey old and it shows in her attitude...but her breast massage is unbelievable.....the feeling of her tits between your legs in unforgetable.....even though she has small tits...to my taste (about c cup)....but she manages to keep constant preasure on your g-spot in the end...to say the least...I had a difficult time not cumming in her special......recommended for those hard to cum guys.....
she will even penetrate your asshole to stimulate you and it is a GOOOOOOOOD experience......but her speciality is when she rubs her tits while you are holding your legs in the air......it feel dawm good

Tango1One
11-30-03, 01:59
Hey Guys,

Going through your reports, I realise that you guys up North are more active than your counterparts down South ! You guys take your 'cheongging' seriously with great detailed reports.

Down here it is always only Geylang and OT.

I am going to be coming up to KL to entertain some German friends coming into town next week. They are like big tits ! Can anyone of you up there give me any recommendations ?

Thanks guys and keep the reports coming !

Tango1One

Traveller1138
11-30-03, 14:12
Ola Tango,

Since your German friends like women with large breasts, they might want to try the HC in the Federal hotel-mostly models, young and firm but they are expensive. Hope their pockets are REALLY deep.

Another would be the outcall services. They just might have the selection they need. Mostly local MAlay and Chinese; that's what I've heard.

I had Germans before and most likely they enjoy the company of lady-boys. Just ask if they would like to sample our selection. You can find them hanging around Chow Kit. Cheapo man.

Have fun. Adios.

Si Ma Yi
12-01-03, 05:15
Hi everyone,

I am retyping my earlier FR. I am so bored at the beginning of the month.

Anyway on the first of Hari Raya, I worked part time as a waiter for a caterer at Megat Junid's house in SS7. Saw many rich slim Malay girls in their colorful baju kurung. Wow! Damn horny and disregarded any rationale of me blowing RM100+ for a 45- minute pleasure after receiving RM80 for 5 hours of slogging. Its been 1 1/2 years since my last visit to any spa. I quitted this after getting burnt in a relationship with an Indon hooker.

I went to Season Health Center located at a 3-star hotel (forgot name) opposite The Mall. Its main entrance is facing the main road its logo with a lady smelling a rose is easily recognisable.

I took a seat at one of the many cubicles and the captain duly arrived bringing a chinese tea. The TV was on showing some handsome Thai singing. I had known that this HC isn't up to standard to many established spas in Puchong or Bukit Bintang area but I didnt want to travel any further than necessary.

The time was 3.15 pm and I was the first customer ( as I was informed). Captain introduced 2 Indonesian. Price was quoted as RM140. They didn't smile or acknowledge me. In my mind, they dont't have nice attitude. I ask for more parade but I knew the selection was limited when I reached there. Captain said he would bring a few Chinese lady from outside for RM168.00. I was surprised cause normally they would cost RM200+. I quickly said yes and he asked for 25 minutes of patience.

I switch my attention to tv as the Thai sings more songs. I was a bit nervous which was understandable. I remember Jordan Chan saying " the best part about fucking a hooker is not the fucking itself, but the waiting and selecting period". How right can he be?

As I looked at my watch again, he came with 2 China dolls. The one on the left wearing a tight red t-shirt with jeans and the right wearing some skimpy outfit which I couldn't care less. My mind was made up as I saw her clear piercing eyes looking at me with an inviting smile.

We (I and the beauty) followed the captain to a small room. She took towels and bedsheet at a cabinet as I entered the room momentarily faster than her. As she locked the door I undressed, starting some small talk in my lousy Mandarin. My friends call me Mr Banana. Her name is Leng Leng ( beauty beauty), 18 from Guangxi. She told me as she undressed in front of me, pulling her t-shirt, exposing a pair of average-sized breasts. She unpulled her bra and tadaaa! a pair of flawless white hooters to my liking.
She is at quite tall, at least 5" 6.

As I continued to marvel in the buff, my little brother is already showing his loyalty to the national anthem. She pulled her trousers down, showing a white panty. I waited in anticipation cause I hate girls with thick pubic hair. Thankfully she does'nt have those.

As we stepped into the small shower area, she unfolded my brother, cleaning my brother meticulously. But she didnt clean my ass-hole to my obvious displeasure. Cause no ass-rimming in my mind. I stepped out of shower first, drying myself properly and laid on the bed waiting anxiously. Its my first action for 18 months plus!!

At this point, many brothers out there must be thinking Emmanuelle will continue to narrate a mind- blowing sex session. Sorry to disappoint you guys.

Leng Leng came back, laid in front of me and said she just arrived over a week ago and she doesn't have much experience servicing men. I replied that firstly girls would give a bj first before the penetration. She duly performed one on me. It was just standard, nothing special. But I hadn't had one for so long and nearly climaxed after 1 minute! I asked her to stop and lay down as I wanted to service her. I wanted to start with some Frenching but she said no. So I switch my attention to her boobies. I grabbed both of them and sucked like a baby. Left one right one as she groaned slightly. I licked her stomach and her face too and started to feel that I am servicing her instead of the other way round. This action lasted around 5 minutes.

I wanted to get all my money's worth so I stopped myself from fucking her then. I dined at the Y and fingered her as she groaned louder. I did this for around 5 minutes too and she became really wet. I couldn't really tell if she orgasmed for real. She closed her eyes as I performed the paint-job, opening her eyes momentarily and showing a concerned look. This is priceless as I thought!

After that I asked for a condom and she rose up to grab one from her handbag. After putting it on she laid down as I began my action.

But damn!... as I serviced her I forgot that I too was getting a bit excited. The action lasted for 30 seconds the most, missionary style and it was so disappointing for me. Her pussy was real tight too.

I think she hid her amazement pretty well, just commenting on my good foreplay and not the duration.

We went to the shower again as I started my interrogation again. She said she is from Guangdong and she came to work as a hooker in Malaysia, obviously without her parents knowledge.

Its very hard to find work in China especially a for a female she added. She said she came willingly to work as a prostitute under the care of a mamasan who drives her around kl's healh spa. She will go home in 5 months time. As we towelled ourself dry I paid further attention to her naked flawless body. I asked for a second time but she rejected this saying she has priciple or something. I have a lousy command of Mandarin.

I left after bidding goodbye to Leng Leng. She is really beautiful. But if you buys are looking for service then she isn't for you.

As I left, I looked forward to my overnight stay with my friends in Genting at the weekend. My buddy was going to introduce me to some decent girls for me. Now it's Monday and trip is over. I had a nice time.

I wrote a long-winded grandmother story for you guys because I really don't know when I will "cheongin" again.

How is my story/FR ? Sorry if I have wasted your time if you find it disappinting.

Regards

Emmanuelle

Retired Sinner
12-01-03, 09:32
Monsterfacial,

You should have tahan and wait for the next one. Donna will ask you to go into the doggy position. She will massage you ass with her breasts and rub your asshole from behind. Then wank you until you come screaming and shivering. Hahaha.

Roger and Out guys.

Cruk
12-01-03, 16:14
This sucks,

Just spent two nites in KL - I goota say its such a downer after a week in Thailand.

I guess u gotta be around KL to know where to go - who to do etc but the only things I saw where 6's (max max) around the beach and HRC.

Maybe I should have my hump and bell removed!

Take care - have fun and go North!

The right dis-honourable Cruk

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid future delays, please use just one period at the end of sentences in future reports. Thanks!

Tango1One
12-01-03, 16:49
Ola Traveller 1138,

Muchos Gracias for the tips ! Been reading the older pages and got some tips too. I do not know if these reports are up to date or months ago so, there was a mention of a Crystal at the HC of the Hotel Lisa de Inn. Ring a bell to any of you guys out there ?

How far is PJ from KL ? Is it worth the trip ?

Thanks guys !

Tango1One

Davinci
12-01-03, 16:57
Traveller1138,

When you mean deep pockets for the models, how much are you talking about, if you don't mind??

Mambo Jack
12-01-03, 17:14
Hello all,

Can anyone can provide directions to a Tropicana health center/spa in KL/PJ?

Cheers! Happy bonking!

Puffy74
12-02-03, 02:35
Hi guys. Here's some more mini-reports from me.

1. Chili Health Spa, Puchong (27 Nov 2003): I went there at 5 p.m. and tried C51 (as recommended by OKT Steven, previously from Princess Inn). There were many guys around and the parades kept going on and on. It was amazing to look at so many girls in bras and panties. By the way, the two young Russians I mentioned the last time have left and have been replaced by two new Russians: a 20 something 6 foot tall blonde who smiled at me (I wanted to try her, but she was then booked) and a late 30s (she did look old) red haired gal (but OKT Steven would still recommend her service!).

C51 coloured her hair blonde and she had short hair. Her service was enthusiastic but I would still rate her as average (perhaps I've had too many gals in my lifetime) despite her excellent body, deep french kissing, excellent blowjob, vigorous woman-on-top (I exploded after about 2 minutes), and fingering of my anus whilst in the shower. The damage was RM198 + RM10 (i.e. RM208). Overall: 6 out of 10

2. Dora-dora, SS14, Subang Jaya (28 Nov 2003): I tried I49, her name is Arena from Kalimantan. Service is standard but with DATY, DFK, BBBJ, and the fuck (woman-on-top) was with rubber. Face is typical Indon, but I liked her hard boobs. The damage was RM138. Overall: 6/10

3. Rainbow Spa, Metro Inn, Kajang (1 Dec 2003): I went there yesterday and picked Wati, a 20 year old from East Java. Her boobs were like 'DD' size or something, really hard and big!
She provided DATY, BBBJ, DFK and woman-on-top but the thing that bothered me most was that my dick was soft when I tried to fuck her man-on-top. I guessed it must have been my high blood pressure rearing its ugly head. Overall damage was RM128 and I would rate her 7 out of 10 overall due to her boobs and GFE.

Kaki
12-02-03, 09:37
Dear all,

What a boring Raya week for me, and so I went to the Green Elephant for some action on the 30 November, here some info.

They have got lots (I really mean lots, perhaps 20?) of young, sexy Malays at their establishment. All the girls work in a 3 shift system, if you looking for beautiful local chinese go early before 3, 4pm. For Malays, go after 4, 5pm. Apparently GE operates almost 20 hours, from 12pm till 7am. I went there after 7pm and had a new Malay working girl from JB. I like her ass-licking and enthusiastic blowjob in particular.

name: Brandy, cant miss her as she wears a spectacle
look: 6/10, sweet young thing
body: 6/10
boobs: 6/10
tightness: 7.5/10, still fresh
BJ: 8/10
CIM: no
FJ: 6.5/10, like the blowjob and tightness
WIR: Yes, but not so soon as GE has increased price to RM198 from RM188. And to try other hot hoochi Malays

Facilities of GE are alright as the Jacuzzi, Sauna and Steam are working satisfactorily unlike some HC's. One great feature( and enjoyment) is to enjoy the hot steaming Jacuzzi while looking at the girls, as all girls will have to walk pass the Jacuzzi as they go to get the towels and stuff before they service their customers. You can even ask OKT to bring the girls to the Jacuzzi area for viewing.

My rating for Green Elephant would be 7.5/10 for the Malays they have, but for the less luxurious setting and price.

The Digger
12-02-03, 10:42
Puffy74,

How much were the Ruskies going for? Might try the 30+ Ruskie. Just hope they don't go M.I.A. Any OKT (+ tel. no. please) to reccomend so can make booking? Thanking you in advance.

Retired Sinner,
What floor is Topaz in? Really want to try Donna out and I do agree with you, younger girls do not possses them magic hands... comes with experience. Does the her 'special' comes any BJ? Maybe you can ellaborate further. Thanks.

Anyway, I made a visit to Mandarin Hotel Spa last week of a 'massage'. So ask my favorite OKT, Kevin to recommend. He said got the 30+ massuer. Her name's Wendy. Looks OK... but if you like mature ladies then it'll be real good. Went it to one of the many massage rooms. Waited anxiously, don't know what she'll look like. In came a 5'3" tall lady, mini skirt, small see-thru blouse with a pair of 4" or 5" platform high-heels. Small tits but nice solid body.

Then the usual, strip naked and lay face down. As she started to massage, I started to ask questons. Apparently she use to work as a massuer cum hooker in Singapore... but due to Singaporean's requirement she said, age 30 and above a bit difficult to 'cari makan'. So she came back. Ask her for 'specials', she said RM130 per shot + BJ with condom. But I manage negotiated for 2 shots for the same price. Massage ladies are quite easy going... or maybe she just like my good looks. Ha!Ha! Anyway, she suggested the we do 1 shot first, then massage and then followed by another shot. Who am I to disagree? She's afraid my didi cannot 'tahan'. BJ was quite good, cause she fill her mouth with warm water and plus a condom inside!! Don't know how she does it. As her mouth close in to my didi, the condom just slide in without filling a thing. Really amazed with her mouth. She'll also lick you all over. As for positions, very accomodating. Basically any style I like. I have always like screwing chicks with high heels on (just like in a porno), so she stood up, feet on the ground, face and body laying on bed with me banging her until I finally cum.

What a rush, and that's only round one. Can't wait for another. After cleaning up a little, we continued with the massage. This time she massage me naked! Toward the end of the massage, with my face facing up, she gently runs her finger nails on my body. This really got my didi blasting off like a scud missile. She then notice the new KL Tower and walk to the attach bathroom to do her mouth thingy. This time the BJ with condom was more intense. She spend more time on my didi until cannot tahan, had to screw her.

The screwing round 2 was just like the round 1, with me requesting for more position. So I won't repeat.

Total damage - Massage: RM60+ for 45 minutes, Her specials: RM130 (2 shots). But she's certainly worth it. Overall: 7/10 cause can cum twice!

Digger signing out.

Porn1437
12-03-03, 02:14
Kaki,

Where is the Green Elephant? I might try it!

Does Juliet Inn in bandar sunway provide sex service?

Shift
12-03-03, 03:46
Kaki,

Where is Green Elephant located?

Thanks

DaThinMan
12-03-03, 04:14
Hey Emmanuelle,

Interesting FR. Nice read. Keep it up.

Porn1437
12-03-03, 06:16
Kaki,

Where is the Green Elephant?

Viper Z
12-04-03, 02:34
Dear all who asked,

It is near Sg wang ler..

Viper Z

Member #1426
12-04-03, 02:41
Yo,

Its not near Sg Wang, its at the back Entrance.

The 1st turning to Imbi PLaza go straight for 50m and you will see GE on your right.

i4stell

The Engineer
12-04-03, 05:27
Dear all,

I was at Crystal de Palace near TGIF Jln Sultan Ismail on Sunday night at about 10 pm with a friend. The captain Jerry told us that all of the girls there were from PRC, and worse still all of them were fully booked at that moment.

We had to settle for an hour of average grade massage for RM 166 per person.

I think we can find better value elsewhere.

Nicewan
12-04-03, 06:03
The Digger,

This Mandarin Spa you wrote about is this "THE" Mandarin Hotel on Jalan Ampang? If I am wrong kindly direct me to it as I would like to try Wendy's massage and extras. So total you paid was RM190 right? Time limit 45 minutes or longer? Thanks Bro

Retired Sinner,

How much does Topaz at Sumit cost, the whole "package" I mean?

Thanks

Kama_S
12-04-03, 09:45
porn1437:
No sex service in Juliet Inn. Go to the other end, you will find Romeo Inn; this is the place for you to Cheong. There are 3 inns in Sunway Mentari Park that are Sun Inn, Juliet Inn and Romeo Inn. Only Romeo Inn provides sex service.

Does Juliet Inn in bandar sunway provide sex service?

Kama_S

Kaki
12-04-03, 10:01
Out of town, gee, sorry guys for the late reply.

Yes, as viper said, it is at the lower ground of Sg. Way shopping complex.

Say you are on Imbi road, where Time Square is on your right, go down the road say 70 m, you will notice a KTV on your left, situated at the T-junction, make a left turn at that T junction. another 50 m walk you sure would miss the bright lit signage on your right.

Good will Hunting.

Kaki

Viper Z
12-04-03, 10:11
Dear Kama_S,

The VIP (at the corner) seems to be happening...
Saw a few guys in black and white there...
Since u r so familiar insunway, there got any activities?

Viper Z

Kaki
12-04-03, 10:42
Dear all,

just return from my charitable trip to Genting on Tuesday.

On my way from the casino to the First world hotel lobby, I was approached by a PRC, free lance apparently. Did not bother as I was tired and hungry(for food, not sex) and rushing to hotel.

Why I post this then? Well, surprise, surprise, she gave me her HP number just like that.(good sale-woman ship).

She is bout 5'5', model like body(anyway, its the type I like). Apparently she was not dressed scantilly for good reason, as it was like7 pm then. Her look is somewhere 6/10. But I think she speaks Chinese only. Her name is Fei (she even wrote her name on the paper with her number.)

Hey anyone interested, do PM me...her number is 012 664XXXX

Kaki

NottyNotty
12-04-03, 12:21
Digger,
Nice FR on Wendy from Mandarin Court Oriental. Have u ever taken any of their package girls?

If u like slim, pretty model type, choose Jess.

If u want nice body, good service big tits, choose Cammy.

My next target is a new Malay chick, KK. Anyways, can you provide more info on Wendy's looks? Thanks.

Kaki,
How are the malay girls at Green Elephant compared to the girls from Deluxe Spa/Federal Hotel? The spas are under the same mangement.

Regards,
Nottynotty

Kama_S
12-04-03, 12:38
Dear Viper Z:
You notice that place also, not bad! hahaha…can’t say very familiar..just know a bit about those cheonging places there :). Regarding The VIP at the corner, I think that one is a papaya farm . My friends went there before. They told me got PRC and Vietnamese girls. I never been there before, so can’t provide you much information. You can go there have a try; I think more or less like F11 which is just located nearby Juliet Inn.

Dear Kama_S,

The VIP (at the corner) seems to be happening...
Saw a few guys in black and white there...
Since u r so familiar in Sunway, there got any activities?

Viper Z

The Digger
12-04-03, 14:19
Nottynotty,

Tried the packages before, but there is this malay chick... like freelancer, comes as she please. Can't remember her name. Do not take her! Bad experience. She wanted to bypass the BBBJ and dive straight in. She said she's not good at it... and she was right. Not accomodating.

I usually take the 'Full Course' girls. Got massage and then can 'cheong'. But Jess sound pretty interesting... how's the service? To me, service is more important that face, but of course do give me hound dog-lah! Ha! Ha!

Sorry bro, can't give more info about Wendy's face... but rating for a 30+ year old would be 6/10. I guess you can try the massage first, see if you like her face and etc. If you approve, then carry on with plan B. Not that damaging on the wallet, I hope.

Cheers!

Digger out.

Viper Z
12-05-03, 02:54
Kama_S,

Just noticed that VIP get raided quite often too.
Hehehehe
Anyway no more sunway for me. Too dangerous.
Will be going to hotels from now on. (they get raided less often)
All of this thx to the Selangor menteri besar. Sigh..

Viper Z

The Engineer
12-05-03, 03:29
Hi all,

I was at the Gaya Spa at ground floor of Nikko Hotel recently. The place is owned by an Indon and you will be attended by Indon ladies only.

Took a 90 minute package that includes aromatherapy and oil massage. Good ambience, private room, and a good no rush traditional massage by ladies mostly in mid 20s.

A good place to take guests for relaxation, but nothing sleazy.

The damage was RM 215.

Snoop Doggie
12-05-03, 03:29
Hi y'all,

Went to Gajah Hijau (Green Elephant) hehe last week and took up Brandy. Her stats have been posted here previously so I won't bother to repeat cos it's more or less the same. But her attitude is really great, willing to please like most malay women and her bj is excellent, good grip with her lips and the swirling of ther tongue was awesome. Really bodacious and worth every single penny. No rush service, and she allowed me to cum twice...yikes !! She told me that it depends on her mood really, so I guess I was lucky. The only drawback was the price, a bit steep : RM198.00. Will return next month. The funy thing is, Green Elephant's stock of amois and PRCs are a bit sad indeed, but just as informed by a fellow cheongster here, the malays are tip top.

On a slightly serious note, was wondering about Puffy74's infamous raw activities. I'm sorry to say this Puffy and I'm no way trying to be cruel or what, but I for one will not screw the girls that you've mentioned here due to your raw tactics. C'mon Puffy, all of us here have our dicks swaying and banging chicks, but at all times, WE have to be the masters of our desires. What I'm trying to say is : use your brain, do not let lust control you. Have you ever seen people with such diseases ? Have you seen their skin ? Have you any knowledge at all the hardships that they have to endure ? Jusk ask a few of the cheongsters here who have actually been diagnosed positive for STDs, they'll share you their stories.

I think it's a craying shame that you should use the reason that the girl is young..only 18 etc. Indons for example, are exposed to sex at a very very very early age and theu don't know hoot about STDs. Repeatedly fellow cheongsters here have asked you to undergo a med check. In the absence of your reply, I presumed that you have not done so. But on the good side, at least you're honest to actually admit to your raw tactics.

I wish you all the best Puffy74.

NottyNotty
12-05-03, 03:55
Digger,

There's a few malay girls work at Mandarin. Haven't tried any of them tho. The one I saw was wearing all black in miniskirt. Tall and hot body. Her name was Kaka. I dunno... I hope she's not the one you had a bad experience on... Coz I really wanna fuck her. Its hard to find hot looking malays... Except for the ones in Federal Hotel (I've bonk every malay they have there! Haha.. Looking for fresh meat now).

As for Jess... She's very pretty. Girlfriend looking. Young, slim and very model like. Her service I would rate about 6/10. Looks and body would be 15/10. Haha. Likes to talk and kinda whiny. But accomodating to everything i wanted her to do. I just didn't like the fact that i have to ask things twice.

The best service I've experieced from a local girl there is Cammy. Beautiful face and big tits. No complains and she didnt even rush after i cum. Just laid there... Nice.

I hope you remember the malay chick you had bad experience with. Cheers.

Best of luck,
Nottynotty

Retired Sinner
12-05-03, 05:48
Nicewan,

The Donna package at topaz is RM188. A bit steep for a body massage, but in my opinion, money well spent.

BTW, I was again "forced " to come out from retirement by a friend. He took me to Rumha Tumpangan A&M at Uptowm Damansara. I was not excited and did not expect much. But it turned out to be a nice experience.

RM 80 for a 2 hour Thai Massage. And you can choose the extra trimmings for dessert after the massage. Rooms are comfortable with attached bathroom. Clean towels. Desserts starts form RM50 to RM150..

All menu served by Thai gals from 23 to 35 yrs old...

Kaki
12-05-03, 07:53
Well, the Malays I can say are like 7/10 for Green Elephant.

For Federal Deluxe, I would say 8/10.

Those are my humble comparison based on looks and body. As for service, can't really tell.

Why don't you check it out? I mean Green Elephant. If you don't like what you see, hey, there are tons of HC within Bukit Bintang.

Cheers.

Kaki

The Digger
12-05-03, 10:09
Nottynotty,

Although I don't remember her name, but I'm sure its not Kaka. So I think you can project her. Ha! Ha!

I will take your suggestion on Cammy. I hate whiny chicks like Jess.

Anyway, thanks very much for the info.

Do write about your experience with Kaka.

Adious,

Digger out.

Kama_S
12-05-03, 12:22
Romeo Inn
Went to Romeo Inn tried this PRC girl. According to her, she is from Star Light. She told me, the wind is too strong in Sri Damansara, so she comes here works for a while.
Date of Testing: 5 Nov 2003 (Afternoon)
Girl Number: 101 in Romeo Inn ( 61 in Star Light, Sri Damansara )
Name: “An An” in Romeo Inn ( "JoJo" in Star Light )
Look: 6/10
Body: shape is quite good
Boobs :8/10 (one side is firm, and the other side a bit soft, feel a bit funny…shape is good but don’t know got silicon gel inside or not, so firm!?)
BBBJ :7/10
FJ: 7/10 (wet and quite juicy, but the hole is not tight, she likes me to attack from back)
GFE: 5/10
CIM & Ass rimming: Did not try.
WIR: No, will try other girls.
Cost: RM188
Overall: 6.5/10

Kama_S
12-05-03, 12:28
Viper Z:

Star Light , Sri Damansara get raided as well recently. Don't know Princess Inn get raided or not. Mind to tell me which Hotels you normally go :p ?

Kama_S

Kama_S,

Just noticed that VIP get raided quite often too.
Hehehehe
Anyway no more sunway for me. Too dangerous.
Will be going to hotels from now on. (they get raided less often)
All of this thx to the Selangor menteri besar. Sigh..

Viper Z

Mambo Jack
12-05-03, 17:02
Hi All brothers.

Anybody know where to find hot indian girls?

NottyNotty
12-05-03, 19:57
Digger,

I will take Kaka. Thats a definite! She's Gorgeous! Probably sometime next week. Well, like I said earlier... Jess is only if u feel like fucking a model. Cammy was definitely a good experience for me. Just wish Jess was the same coz I lurve fucking those skinny, pretty faced model types... When are u planning to go to Mandarin again? Maybe we can meet then? Cheers.

Kaki,
Green Elephant used to be my cheonging area about a couple years ago. but kinda stopped because their girls weren't very nice. As for the rest of the Bukit Bintang area... I've been to all of em. I only visit Federal Hotel once in a while if i feel like fucking sexy girls. But right now, I'm a fan of Prince Inn (PRCs) and Mandarin Hotel (local girls).

Cheers guys,
Nottynotty

Viper Z
12-06-03, 02:24
Dear Kama_S,

In KL normally will be Tropicana. (their rooms is like the WHOLE apartments - with tv, living room, of course bedroom).
In Klang - Goldcourse
In Town area - spa de palace - but it is too expensive compared to their competitors nowadays

Viper Z

Traveller1138
12-06-03, 03:15
Ola amigos,

Been reading the forum and there were mentions about a spa in Puchong area called Chile. Could you guys provide info about directions? Is it near the Tesco area?

Also about the Romeo Inn. I was there sometime ago and I asked about the packages. Th captain mentioned that they don't have the service anymore. I was baffled since you guys keep mentioning there were ladies there. Maybe I went ther at a bad time.

Also, does anyone know if Kathy is still working at Cititel spa anymore? I miss her man. Se was wild. If she's not at Cititel, wonder where she is now?

From the reports I've been reading, sounds like the Green Elephant is a place to go. Do they still have Russians available there?

Appreciate if anyone can help me out here.

The Digger
12-06-03, 03:44
Nottynotty,

Don't know when I'll be going, but my prime target would be Chile Spa, cause got Ruskies as one of the bro mention. Never experience a westerner before. Have you? Next will be either Summit for Donna or Mandarin for Cammy.

Don't know if you could help me out, but do have any info on the Ruskies in Chile Spa? Cause my questions were not answer on my previous FR.

Ciao!

Digger out.

The Digger
12-06-03, 03:57
Nicewan,

Ver sorry for the late reply. Must have miss your FR. Just saw it.

The one on Jalan Ampang is Mandarin Oriental Hotel, the one I was referring to is Mandarin Court Hotel, on Jalan Maharajalela. Damage was more like about RM200 for 45 mins., any longer they will charge you accordingly. Not much. You can add extra 30 mins. Check with her.

Hope this info is helpful to you. Happy hunting!

Digger out.

Kama_S
12-06-03, 07:53
Ola amigos,

Been reading the forum and there were mentions about a spa in Puchong area called Chile. Could you guys provide info about directions? Is it near the Tesco area?

Also about the Romeo Inn. I was there sometime ago and I asked about the packages. Th captain mentioned that they don't have the service anymore. I was baffled since you guys keep mentioning there were ladies there. Maybe I went ther at a bad time.

Regarding the location of Chile Spa, please refer to Puffy74 Report (http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/showthread.php?s=&postid=120219#post120219). He is the one who told me the location last time. Otherwise, I don’t know where the place is.

You are right; I think you went to Romeo Inn at the bad time. Not sure which month (June? July?), they stopped providing any packages at all because of “Strong Wind”. Now they start back their business as usual.

Kama_S

Kama_S
12-06-03, 14:24
Member #1425:

Hi All brothers.
Anybody know where to find hot indian girls?

I saw few Indian girls in Romeo Inn, but don’t know if they are hot…I never try. I did try one Indian mix Chinese Stewardess few months ago in this inn. She no more working there.

Mambo Jack
12-06-03, 18:52
Hi Bros,

I am enjoying the posts and the reports and wished I could have known about this forum earlier!

Erm back to business. Anyone there can provide directions to Prince Inn and anyone can help in rating the best place for malay babes?

Thanks,

Kama_S
12-07-03, 13:29
Haagendazs wrote:
Kama_S,
The stocks at Princess Inn doesn't seem to be all that great. Was there 2 weeks ago with some forumers. Went to Starlite Hotel opposite of Princess Inn instead. No42 seem cute and very bonkable. Friend took her. I took No97 instead.

I went to Star Light too, but the OKT there were busy, no time to greet me, so I went to Princess Inn instead. The OKT in this inn gave me warm greeting. So far the girls I have tried in PI are C212 (RM178), C207 (RM138) and new girl C510 (RM178). For service wise, C510 is not recommended; she is still very new and fresh.

Viper Z
12-08-03, 02:00
Kama_s,

I thought we 'were' supposed to hunt for fresh meat?

lol

Viper Z

Si Ma Yi
12-08-03, 03:40
Hi everyone

I was at Furama HC last night after winning a soccer bet. I have heard that Furama has value-for-money girls from my pals, i.e RM128.00 for Indon , RM138.00 for Vietnamese.

With regards to my earlier post where I prematurely ejaculated, I was determined not to let it happen again. What I did may be silly to other bros out there. But I had to do what I had to do! I jerked off at the Kota Raya toilet. I was determined to prolong my sex session!

After climaxing, the mood to visit HC deteriorated but I knew my mood would rise when I see those sexy ladies.

Was intoduced to about 10 Indons and Vietnamese and picked Winnie.

She is 20, originated from Ho Chi Minh. I picked her because she has nice eyes and white skin, something that I always crave for.

As she undressed, I can see she has flawless skin and nice tits with big nipples. We went to the standard shower and she focussed her attention to washing my didi.

Session starts as she sucked my nipples gently as she carressed me with her left hand. Proceeded to kiss my lower body and bj.

Bj was standard but still I nearly climaxed after a minute. I asked her to lay down as I too kissed her whole body but didn't DIY cause a bit bushy. Penetrated her and cum 1 minute later.

I tried not to focus on her, just thinking of other stuff like my work and sports but still I cum too quicky.

I am quite certain I have premature ejaculation. Bros how can I solve this? I have heard of some spray to numb the penis head but does this have any side effect? Or how to get one?

How about any other methods?

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Emmannuelle

Kama_S
12-08-03, 12:13
Viper Z wrote:
Kama_s,

I thought we 'were' supposed to hunt for fresh meat?

lol

Viper ZSupposedly yes, but most of the time, I got to teach them, got to guide them. I give this kind of free service to those fresh meats many times, sometimes I feel weird also. I like fresh meat because I like their wet pussy! ...is really different from those professional chicks.

I still remember one story which was email to me by my friend few weeks ago. That story is roughly talking about a cat (pussy) accidentally fell into drainage, and its whole body became wet! When one rooster (cock) passed by and saw the wet cat, it started laughing at the cat...anyway; I like the final part, so-call the moral of the story, which is:

"When a cock sees a wet pussy, it will be laughing" , this one I like.

This is my feeling when I Cheong those fresh meats, just want to share with you as follows:

If the girl can have wet pussy + good service + GFE; I and my cock will be very happy and laughing :D.
If the girl can have wet pussy + average service + average GFE; for me still ok too :) .
If the girl has wet pussy + bad service + bad GFE; I'll feel very disappointed :( .
If the girl doesn't have wet pussy + bad service + Bad GFE; then my face will be like this, :mad:.
Note: This is just my feeling, others might have different view, opinion, taste, feeling and so on.

Kama_S
12-08-03, 12:31
Chile SPA
Got lot of annual leave, in order to clear my annual leave at the end of the year, so took leave today. Didn’t know where to go initially, but finally decided go to Chile SPA.
I felt so horny this afternoon, asked OKT there to parade me some good stuff. I saw C56 looking at me and smiling, I look at her face, pretty, and looked at her boobs, wow! So big, and at the same time the OKT told me, she is a new girl. OK, Good! I took her finally.
Even though she was smiling to me outside, but inside the room, she felt like tired and shy, not much word. Quite cool when she came in the room...so cool..never mind....and in my heart, I told myself to give her a long shoot! But I did manage to ask her few questions.
After taking bath, hugged her on the bed, and at the same time she used her pussy to rub my cock. I felt my cock hardened so fast, and felt like wanted to ejaculate. As I mentioned earlier, may be at this afternoon, I was so horny! So I did not ask for BBBJ, so I tried to ask my cock to cool down, and just hugged her for another 3 minutes.
Asked her to put on rubber, and I started using missionary style to attack her. At first she was dry, hard to go in, after around 1 to 2 minutes of pumping, suddenly my cock saw a wet pussy, and my cock started laughing :D, so happy…her pussy was so wet until the rubber seems like coming out from my cock. Next time I’ll bring my own ultra thin rubber, 002 types, just in case! She has nice and big boobs; I like it very much, really! Did not know how long I poked her, finally she said gently (so nice and totally different from the attitude when she came in the room) to me that she couldn’t endure anymore, so I stopped the action. She started talking a lot with me, became so nice and so talkative; but just have around 3 minutes for us to talk (FJ took me lot of time). Overall, I satisfied with my performance, because under this horny condition, I still managed to cool down myself and gave the PRC girl a long shoot!

Dear Viper Z:
In term of service, I won’t recommend this girl, but if you like fresh meat, this one is for you.

Kama_S

Kama_S
12-08-03, 14:18
Emmanuelle wrote:
…...How is my story/FR ? Sorry if I have wasted your time if you find it disappinting.

Regards
Emmanuelle

DaThinMan wrote:
Hey Emmanuelle,

Interesting FR. Nice read. Keep it up.

Emmanuel, just read your long report, and I agree with DaThinMan that it is an interesting FR; I enjoy reading it.

Si Ma Yi
12-09-03, 01:30
Hi everyone again

Thanks to fellow bros who complemented me on my posts.

This time I just want to recommend a good read.

Go to http://www.bkk.gui.de/index.html.

The webmaster is a German who has travelled to Bangkok many times who wrote interesting stories on his experience. Click on the "stories" icon and discover yourself.

Some of his stories are very amusing and you learn a bit of Thai too. And it contains many advices for those first-timers who want to venture to the sex scene in Bangkok.

At least it can entertain you awhile until your next "cheonging" session. ;-)

Regards
Emmanuelle

Viper Z
12-09-03, 08:13
Dear Kama_S,

From that site I already have 2 contacts but I haven't try them yet. Scared of home minister. They charge around RM 200 per hour.

Viper Z

Kaki
12-09-03, 08:29
Yes notty you are right. I have been to G elephant a few times and I guess I was lucky to be able to spot hot Malays everytime. Some my friends who went there also dismayed with the stock quality cause they usually go there in the afternoon, and those hot Malays usually only arrive in the evening.

Apparently GE is also famous for its indian stock. This was confirmed by the massage ladies there.(Yeh, nothing to do so we chat during the massage). I did see 4 of them( not all of them)..omigod they have round, big tits, and I do mean round and big. Maybe you guys like to try them. I never did.

Kaki.

Kama_S
12-09-03, 09:14
Dear Viper Z:

Oh :eek:…you got a home minister already, no wonder you got the contact but dare not try. For my case, I don't have, still single :cool:. Next say you want to bonk her, RM200 is for the girl, plus hotel room charge, so total is around RM250 – RM280 per shoot (one hour), am I right? But…if you can make her feel happy and make her to achieve few orgasms, may be she willing to stay longer just with that amount…:D :D…this is just my imagination…:p

Kama_S

Member #3412
12-09-03, 11:35
This afternoon was driving past Jalan Alor, and while cruising slowly noticed a SW. She was staring at me and I stopped about 5 m away. She walked towards my car and and wound down the window. When she opened her mouth, I realised she is a PRC and
working as FL. Asked how much and she said RM250 for ST - 1hr.

I told her no way and wanted to leave, and she reduced to RM200.

I told her I am rushing and don't have the cash, I can only offer RM150, for at least 2 shots.. she agreed and I asked to hop on.

Went to a budget hotel and after the normal routine - bathe, catbath, some foreplay etc.. wanted to Daty but turned down by the overgrown bushes. Nevertheless, the nips are pinkish which is a real hard on.

Had two rounds in about 1hr 15mins and she asked whether I intend to stay longer in which I told her that I was exhausted fm the traffic jam and appointments earlier.

Paid her and she gave me her contact.
Overall 7/10
looks 7/10
BBBJ 6.5/10
FJ/ 7/10
Tits/ b cup 33

She will around until end of the mth.

Guys, try loitering there and you may spot her.

Lui Hunter
12-09-03, 17:56
Hi Kaki,

Can you give me the model like prc's at genting's phone no.? I will be at getting in on 14/12.

BTW, what is the damage rate at Mandarin Court hotel?

Thanks, and I am new here.

Lui Hunter
12-09-03, 18:09
SPA at Wisma Genesis

Hi all,

Has anyone visit the spa at Wisma Genesis? My fren recommand me to go there.

Can anyone provide more infos such as:

The quality of the gals.
The service.
Rate of damage.

Can we choose the gal inside?

I think this may be a good place beside Cititel where the gal like fast food, rushing like what.

Really need the information on this Wisma Genesis, All taicos please help!

Bbomberman
12-10-03, 01:43
Evan Dando,

Which part of Jln Alor u meet the PRC? and what is the time? budget hotel paid by u or the prc? i wish to try her 1 hour for RM150
heheheh

ReadOnly
12-10-03, 03:30
bro emmannuelle

>i am quite certain i have premature ejaculation. bros how can i
>solve this? i have heard of some spray to numb the penis head
>but does this have any side effect? or how to get one?

>how about any other methods?

you can do several things

1. yes there are some - spary which you can get at medicinal shops but long term effects not known. you can also buy gambir sarawak - pls search for posting elsewhere on details.

2. maturbate yourself before going to the hc - 30 mins wld be fine

3. you got to practise this regularly - everytime you feel the urge to [CodeWord111] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord111), hold on for a few more minutes. this should improve the muscles around your groin area.

4. try using durex performa .. this may help

peace

Dr Luv
12-10-03, 06:45
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum but enjoyed reading all the comments given so far. Its nice to note freedom of speach and "sex" is not that restricted in malaysia yet.

Anyway does anyone know any place to bonk in Pandan Jaya or Pandan Indah area?Lots of massage parlour here.

C More Butt
12-10-03, 09:42
Hello all,

Has anyone been to LISA de Inn - PJ lately? Any new papayas?

BTW who does

1) BBJ
2) CIM
3) Ass Rim

at LISA de Inn?

Cheers

Footloose
12-11-03, 06:14
Kaki and Notty-notty,

Read your escapades at Federal and Green Elephant. If you had two hours to spare in KL and have to choose between Federal and G/E which one would you choose. Btw, I prefer Malays, then Indians.

TIA

Zero Three
12-11-03, 11:08
Well I guess I new here, although I do keep track on what you all written for the past few months.

My favorite HC is Cititel. If I feel like going Cttel will be my 1st choice becouse I trusted 1 OKT there, he never let me down! What ever he recommended to sure I going tp pick (stick 2 the wall) 1!

Dora2 SJ, I really want to check this out since so many good words about this place! All along this Dora2 is low class HC, mostly doing Indon, Bangla biz.

Wow, that's new I didn't know that Jln Alor got FL there! But I hate that area BB & sg wang too. See you if you happen to be there. Maybe I'll make a round there! But where to Pinjam Room?

Last, what is Daty? I knew the meaning but what is the full sentence?

Happy bonking pal.

Lui Hunter
12-13-03, 07:53
Currently, those good gals in CitiTel are as below:

MunMun, Crystal, BhBh, Honey, Cartier, Yuki, Rolex.

Any bro here have different experience and good gals to share with?

NY Yankees
12-13-03, 12:14
DATY = dining at the Y.

Laser King
12-13-03, 14:59
Hello dro,

I've made no less than 2 attempts in tracing this fabulous place call Chile Spa mentioned by bro.

Anyone who can provide simple guidance on the location of this spa is most appreciated.

Thanks

Member #3412
12-13-03, 18:08
Dear all,

Went to Mandarin Court at about 3.30pm. Waited for a friend to park his car and when we took the lift up, there was this guy who pressed the level 9 whereas 3 of us who have not been to this centre before just followed suit.

Then the lift stopped at level 7 and waiting there was a PRC is pink sexy t-shirt and obvious push up bra. Very sweet looking, she wanted to come in, but my friend suddenly realised that this is the right floor and we went out.

We were greeted by OKT Sam and was brought to a room. Then he asked us whether we are ready for parade. Agreed and he called about 6-7 PRCs and 1-2 local who was from "outside".

One of the PRC was ok but the one I met at the lift earlier really caught my eye and told the OKT that we will go for sauna first.

After the sauna, another round of parade, 2 Ruskies, one of them is ok with darker hair, small size but ample bust. The other is a blonde not sure whether it is natural. Not my type though.

Then suddenly the PRC pink shirt girl came out from the lift again and I told the OKT - on!

I went first and my friends took their selection immediately as well.

The PRC hold me until the lift and when opened it was crowded but nevertheless I went in with her minus the hand bonding.

Took me to level 9 and very GFE. When the door was opened she told me the same thing that she saw me earlier when I came in. Hugged me and removed my clothes. Myself in return did her the same favour. Then both naked, standing in front of the mirror and posing .. and claimed that we are a perfect couple.. insisting that I am "suai". I sweet talked her as well as saying how beautiful she is, what perfect features she has etc.

Then I continued hugging her and I almost wanted to do her raw from the back at that instance, so irresistible the way she seduces you.

Then the shower at the tub where she caresses me and tease me a bit there.

She then pulled me to bed and wildly but passsionately french kiss for a good 2-3 mins. Good but not great.

Then the normal catbath, AR and BBBJ. After that was my turn, but she doesn't allow DATY, so fingered her instead.

Overall:
Looks: 9/10
Name: Jia Ling (real name Ka Ka)
Height: around 5'4.5"
Body: 8/10 (boobs just nice prob 32B but as usual buttless)
service: 8/10
BJ: 7/10 (Lots of slurping and her catbath with bites .. ouch..but interesting)
FJ: 7.5/10 (she was wet after much fingering and foreplay)
GFE: 9/10 (very friendly and talklative)
WIR: May return for her..
Damage : RM230 (for PRC a bit steep)

There were other local "outside girls" worth mentioning - Angie, Sukie.

Kama_S
12-14-03, 13:07
erato spa, damansara perdana

before going to singapore tomorrow morning, decided going to erato spa have a cheong there before “sex fasting” next whole two weeks.

i have read through haagendazs’s fr in delphi forum before going there. the place is like what he mentioned /described in his field report. i found that going to damansara perdana was very jam even on sunday afternoon, couldn’t understand why…:confused:

arrived there at around 3:30pm, the okts there were friendly. later i found that this place only provides local malay and prc girls, can’t find others. the quality of prc is not bad, but saw some old stocks transferred from star inn, putra inn and romeo inn. for the malay girls, no comment because they didn’t come to work.

took one prc girl and "raped" her pretty long in the room…came out from the room and saw another pretty prc girl; i’ll try her next time when i come back from singapore. overall i was satisfied :) and left the place at around 6:05pm.

Member #3412
12-15-03, 04:50
Laser ,

Chile is located opposite IOI Mall, Puchong. It is actually shoplots turned budget hotel. Behind Public Bank/Maybank.

If you turned in into the shoplots , immediately you will see EON car showroom of yr right , go straight until the end, at the cross junction turn right and CHile would be on yr right.

Have fun!

Zero Three
12-15-03, 10:35
Talking about Cttel you can ask for Jackie (OKT). Last visit he recommed Rebecca for my friend. She's Eurasian & really good. She will give a short deep BJ after FJ. These few weeks my friend try to ask for her but not available. Maybe thru phone call they don't want to say who's working.

Beside Rebecca, I myself met one named LaLa (PRC). She's also provided BJ after FJ.

Budak Bujang
12-15-03, 11:13
Great reviews guys,

I'm new in here so this is my first review. My friend took me to this HC at Puchong Utama. Forgot the name and actual address but I will give an update in my next review.

You can expect the usual in terms of setup, services and facilities if you've tried Romeo Inn and it's league. However, I noticed the selection of PRC at this place is good with at least 10 girls to choose from.

I think it's worth mentioning that one captain recommended a girl to me by the name of Yuki. This girl is really worth the RM I paid for.

You get the normal catbath, AR and BBBJ. PLUS, she does anal. It was my first time trying out 4-ways at a HC. The experience was to say the least fantastic.

Overall:
Looks: 7/10
Name: Yuki
Height: around 5' 4"
Body: 8/10 (slim and petite)
Service: 8/10
BJ: 9/10 (one of those specialty tricks using warm water and minty toothpaste)
AR: 9/10 (of of the best AR I've had. She was very enthusiastic with her probing tongue and even applied the warm water technique on my asshole)
Anal: 8/10 (very enthusiastic with her groaning and I can feel her squeezing my dick with her muscles until I shot my load in her ass- with condom)
FJ: 7.5/10 (enthusiastic enough)
Damage : RM188

That's all for now. Oh, I took a few pictures of her with my Sony camera phone. Anyone know how to upload it here from my phone?

Lui Hunter
12-15-03, 13:05
Hi All,

Need all bros's contribution and recommandation on Chile SPA good gals. Heard the this spa is the best in KL recently!

Can any bro who have experience there give some recommandation.

Thanks

DaThinMan
12-16-03, 09:59
Kama_S,

Damansara Perdana is jammed up because of Ikea and another new shopping complex that has just opened.

Laser King
12-16-03, 10:38
Hello Evan,

Thanks for the assistance.will provide details of my visit there.

Any bro. enjoy occassional forays into KTV sing and sex?

Please contact me via a private message using the WSG Forum's Private Message service.

I would like to organise once forthnightly visit to all these clubs in KL and perhaps compile a report on these seamy and underreported side of game in town.

Any takers?

Monster Seven
12-16-03, 14:01
Hi Bros,

Can anyone recommend to me any HC girls that have a very hairy and bushy pussy? I have a fetish for this.

Many thanks.

Lui Hunter
12-16-03, 19:20
Dear Monster Seven,

Go to Chile SPA at Puchong, look for no. 59. She is the type you are looking for!
Don't forgot to share with us your experience after bonking her!

Nangka
12-17-03, 04:00
Any recommendation for Cititel spa? They have Malay chick?. Anyone know whether Swiss Garden Hotel KL got action or not?

Thanks

Viper Z
12-17-03, 04:04
Dear all,

As those members of delphi will be able to guess by now, my nick in the mamak forum is vortexy. Anyway here is the reports:-

Report 1:-
Date : 10th December 2003
Time : around 2 am
Place: DD sunway
My fren and i were actually playing the Generals (C&C - Zero HOur) when it dawned us that it was already 1:30am. We circle sunway and I remembered bro MTO's FR. So we went there to check it out. Was greeted by OKT 'Boy'. He ask wanna chiu keng? So out comes 8 indonesian and 1 PRC (prc is RM 178). Ask for Aneka but she went home (they all stay in KLang) already. So was contemplating between ika and mayang. So my fren chosed mayang and I chosed Ika.
We went to our 'rooms' and waited. After 10 minutes, Ika knocked my door and ask me to strip. We went to shower (which was DAMN dirty - eww - didi nearly fainted by the view of the toilet). Then we proceded back to our rooms. She started licking me and later BBBJ me for 15minutes till I came in her mouth. Then hug hug and went to shower again. I thought what a waste of RM 138 when she suddenly pushed me down and started to bbbj me again. Once didi stood up, she used her faithful condom (she prefered straberry) and we pumped for nearly 30 minutes. I think it was the lateness of the hour coz or it could be that my didi should not work overtime so late ;P. In between the fucking the didi lembik a bit and naik again. After second shot was damn tired and rested (with lousy massage) till time was up. overall this is the summary :-

Name : Ika
BBBJ : Damn good (best I have tried so far) (9/10)
FJ : Ordinary (6/10)
AR : none
CIM : first shot (she really suck u dry (literally)(10/10)
Damage : RM 138 + RM 50 tips to her + RM 10 tips to OKT boy
WIR : Maybe coz they said new stock arriving on Thursday (11/12/2003)
and yet to sample aneka
P/s : They really should renovate the place.. It looked like a gansters den!

p/s: might check new stock on sunday night..
Any followers?

Report 2 :-
After much insistence from my fren and low keith, went to tropicana on Sunday night (around 12 midnight I think)
No more indons.. just locals n PRC
Note to self : coupon UNUSABLE after 10pm
after 4 times chiu keng i think, low keith took KIKI (local malay), I took Mun Mun (PRC) and my fren took You yOu (also PRC). ALl of us pay the RM 198 tag and proceded to our own apartments.
ANyway everything was SOP except that there were communication problem. Anyway the executie summary

Name : Mun Mun (PRC)
Bath : SOP (6/10)
BBBJ : None (too tired I think and was scared of the DD Sunway info - on std)
FJ : Ok, she was on top all the time. SHe knows how to ride u till u cum! (8/10)
After that hug hug, and she talk something about being her BF (my mandarin damn shitty). then wash up.
Damage : RM 198 (coupon cannot use after 10 - god damn it!)

anyway low keith give 2 thumbs up for kiki and my fren says the you you's bj damn good.

p/s: parking has been raised to RM 5 (but they refund you the RM 2 after u chop ur ticket after cheonging). So if u r only chiu keng (like bro delta).. hhehehhehe.. gotta pay RM 5 lor
p/s: kiki is value for money (for those into GFE)

Just Me #2
12-17-03, 10:38
First time joining the forum and pardon me if this question has been posted previously.

Been searching for more info on Lisa De Inn (SS2), I know where the place, but never been to the HC before. Could anyone tell me in more details like the floor it is in, what time do they operate (earliest so could give the fresh), which girl to recommend, phone number of HC/OKT, etc.

Any detail info also on Crystal Crown?

Thanks bros.

Handsome Dick
12-17-03, 11:05
Guys, I'm new here. By the way where is Tropicana and how to get there?

Adrian CT
12-17-03, 11:28
To Budak Bujang:

Try to use Bluetooth or infrared to transfer the picture into pc. Buy a Bluetooth usb adapter to connect to pc.

http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/communication/cmu/pro_cmu_list.php?kind=8&CHIP=39&NAME=AP11B

http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/communication/cmu/pro_cmu_detail.php?UID=326

Tayar Man
12-17-03, 16:28
To Karma_S & Member #1425,

Chinese Mix Indian stewardess is now in Summit Hotel.

Lui Hunter
12-18-03, 17:10
Have a serious question!!

Is it safe to visit SPA?

What happen when we are bonking, the police suddenly have operation on that SPA.

What will happen to us.

Of course no problem when we are drinking or shower outside....

but what happen when we are fucking the chick......

Will we in big trouble?

Love to Fuck
12-18-03, 20:10
Hello guys,

This is the first time I am posting my FR. Looks like I am a virgin when it comes to FR. So, to all the cheonging taikos, do comment if I am not doin it right.

This is a FR from Romeo Inn, Sunway.

Went there after dinner with my client. He wanted to find a place to release his load and asked me to accompany him. So ended up in Romeo. It was my first time there (but not for my client). Went up there and had some display but my client insist that I go for #94 PRC. Anyway, trusted his recommendation as he is also a experienced cheonger.

Waited in the room for 2 min & the door bell rang and #94 walked in. Wow, the smile melted my heart. Sat by the bed and give a warm GFE welcome ( like bf back from a long trip)

20 min of passionate foreplay. And the game begin.

No:#94 (PRC)
body: 8/10
boobs: small but nice pink nipples. Yes!! Pink.
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 (tight. she enjoys every thrust)
GFE: Fantastic. Anything will do. fingering, etc (and she's WET!!)
Moaning: 8/10 (natural)
Overall: 8/10
Damage: RM 188

BTW, married guys beware. She bites when she orgasm.

Hope it is informative. Happy cheonging.

Ken Elt
12-19-03, 03:05
Hi Lui Hunter,

I new here. Just wondering whether Cyrstal is still in CitiTel. She told me that she is not working there anymore.

Thanks

Blue Beard
12-21-03, 04:15
Hello,

I had the most brilliant experience at GE. It's true that they have Malay girls there and if your are patient, you will find one that is tall, pretty and has a lucious body. I was shown several girls, but came across her by accident, as she had already been booked for by someone for later in the night. It was absolute luck that she happened to pass by dressed in red, tall and lanky, with a sweet smile. Apparently, she is 19, a part timer at GE and a student. She was patient and held me like I was her most intimate lover. We went at it for an hour. Sorry guys, but I cannot for the life of me remember her name. Am planning to go again, and if I get her, I will certainly make a point of remembering her name and post it for you guys. Perhaps even get her number, huh?

Lui Hunter
12-21-03, 10:52
Hi Love to Fuck,

How many prc in Romeo?

Also what is the exact location for Romeo?

Planning to go there but need you recommandation.

Can we parade n the quality of gals are good?

Thanks

Handsome Dick
12-21-03, 19:02
Based on my latest visit to Chile Spa, Puchong ...

No. 63 - Perpetual dimpled smile, very sweet and gentle - but quite quiet during lovemaking.

No. 99 (Harbin) - Good stuff. Big boobs. Licks your ass and sucks your balls. Damn shiok! And moans and groans during lovemaking - genuine enjoyment. Check her out, brothers!

No. 109 - Based on my friend's feedback, a definite no-no. Attitude sucks!

Love to Fuck
12-21-03, 19:32
Lui Hunter,

Damage is RM 188 for PRC. Locate F-11 in Sunway Mentari. Romeo is at the end of the block. Quality is quite good. Parade allowed and my client chose #38 PRC. According to him, she's from Shanghai. Good it seems.So check it out and remember yr FR, ok.

Happy cheonging and Merry Christmas.

Diver69
12-22-03, 03:08
Hello all,

Just wanted to send a quick thank you to all who posted replies to my many questions a while back. Back home shovelling snow now - got 6 inches the other day.

It was a great trip - Malaysia, Philippines, China, Thailand. Met up with Dragon Slayer in Cebu at Club Exotica - great place. Hey, DS, sorry I didn't get in touch with you in SZ, got into town really late.

Will post report in the appropriate sections in the coming days, along with some pics.

Thanks again all.

Diver

Viper Z
12-22-03, 03:09
BLuebeard,

What does GE stands for?

Viper Z

Fatty Joe
12-22-03, 04:43
Viper Z,

Borther, green elephant laar.

Low Keith

NY Yankees
12-22-03, 05:37
GE = Green elephant

To Ken Elt,

your story doesn't make sense to me. If she told you that she isn't working there anymore, that means you've had contact with her after she stopped at cititel, so how would you not know?

Viper Z
12-22-03, 06:51
NY Yankees,

Thx mate.

Viper Z

Footloose
12-22-03, 22:06
I would like to visit Green Elephant and Ferderal Hotel next Sunday afternoon during my brief lay(ilaid)over in KL. I will be taking the KLIA Express into KL Sentral. I would like to know if the new monorail is operational and what is closest stop for the above places.

Any additional inof on specific Malay girls at the two places would also be appreciated.

Blue Beard
12-23-03, 06:13
Hello Mates!

Another GE report.

Went there yesterday, and was told that there was a Punjabi girl to be had. Asked to see, and she is tall and pretty to boot, though her boobs are nothing to shout about. Took her and let me tell you mates, it was a good experience. Her BBBJ rates a 10/10, and in terms of service, she will lead you and show you positions to try. Play it cool and let her take the lead. And if you want to DATY, let her know in advance. A definite yes to WIR. Damage RM230.00, but worth every penny! She won't be there long, so if you want a piece of her, check her out. The Indian chick was tall and more busty. Maybe I will try her next. So far, I have had two very good experiences at GE and my only complaint is that it's damn cold in the rooms, especially after you have had a shower. Beds are nothing to shout about, but they have a full length mirror so you can watch yourself in action!

Happy hunting!

Chutiya
12-23-03, 07:18
Hi

I would appreciate if anybody could recommed me some action filled places near Sheraton Subang.

Thanks

NY Yankees
12-23-03, 20:11
footloose,

how long is your layover?
If it's less than 8 hours, I suggest you forget about it. You'll be rushing waay too much and furthermore, it depends on what time you'll be in KL, remember, these girls aren't there 24 hours, another, there is no guarantee that you'll be able to have them right away once you get there. What if they are booked?

Let's say your plane lands at noon. It takes a while for the plane to port, and furthermore do not forget the immigration. The moment you step foot out of the arrival hall, let's estimate the time at marginally, 1.30pm.
There is a express train that takes you to KL sentral which runs at a 20min interval. It takes exactly 35mins by train to sentral. I'm thinking you'll be at sentral at around 2.15 ~30, if you are fast.
Take a cab to GE at sungei wang, will be there by 3pm if no traffic.
No lunch whatsoever, I'm sure you would like to get a parade. You'll get the usual chat with the OKT and time will be wasted there. Furthermore, using the facilities will only waste more time, but I'm guessing you'll need a good shower after that plane ride. If you are lucky and the girl you want is there right then and you don't waste anytime, your session will probably start around 3.30pm., that is if you don't take a dip in the pool or take a shower.
It's a 45min session. Will be done by 4.15pm unless you don't prematurely ejaculate :P(That will definitely be a waste of time and money).
You wanna make it back to KL sentral. Traffic at this time will be bad and might have a hard time hailing a cab. Anyway, you are lucky, got a cab and back to sentral. It'll definitely be around 5pm.
Take the train back to the airport. Will be almost 6pm. Remember, this is a layover and you stepped out of the airport, you'll need to check-in again at the counter I assume and if you are flying international you'll have to be at your gate 1 hour prior to departure. After check-in(I'm might be wrong about this) you need to pass immigration again.
If you are lucky you'll just make it for your boarding time, but you would have had nothing to eat and probably need to rush like mad the whole time....
I'm being very generous with the time here. Again anything less than 8 hrs is a high risk.

Monorail will be operational but you'll be wasting alot of time, and I don't know if there is a monrail from sentral to sungei wang. I think it's LRT only.

NY Yankees
12-23-03, 20:13
Blue Beard,

How come this punjabi girl is 230?

I thought GE is 198?

The only time I was in GE was about 3 months ago and they had many many chicks but the stocks were horrible. Never visit there since.

Ken Elt
12-24-03, 02:31
NY Yankees,

Sorry for not being specific. That was the last contact I got from her. After that I couldn't get through her phone. And I have not gone to cititel for sometime and didn't bother to call cititel too. Just that after reading Lui Hunter's posting, I thought she is still there.

Si Ma Yi
12-24-03, 04:24
Hello everyone,

Just want to wish fellow mongers an early Merry Christmas.

Emmanuelle

Footloose
12-24-03, 05:54
NY-Y:
Appreciate your input; I guess I'll play it by ear. I have been to KL a few times. so I am pretty familiar with the MO.

I have this fetish for different ethnic girls. I live in the US and there are plenty of asian places, but it is very hard to find a working malay or for that matter indonesian. There are a few indian girls, though.

Btw, I'll be there next Sunday, so hopefully the traffic won't be as bad as on a week day (of course even on a Sunday, I have seen traffic jams there!).

Kaki
12-24-03, 07:03
Hey Blue Beard, you must bring a notebook to jot down the girl's name next time. :). You got a good experience and forgot about us here hungry men?

Hey yes but I think RM230 is a bit steep, no matter how good the girl. Well, I just don't like the idea the HC over charging us cheongers some times, if that was the situation in your case.

And to some fellow brothers, as I mentioned a few weeks back you have got to be at GE at the right time and like Blue Beard said, be patient. Go for the pool dip or the sauna and wait for the parade to other customers, most their OKTs are not the rushing type. Hey do not forget your free smoke and free juice drink while your are enjoying the steaming jacuzzi. Well hey we pay 198 not 138 as with Dora Sunway.

As for Footloose I think you still can make it to GE if you take the limo taxi direct to GE. granted you need an hour from disembark and reach the arrival hall, 3.5 hour for the to and fro taxi ride(its pretty jam in the afternoon at Kuala Lumpur), and arriving at the airport 1.5 hour before flight, i reckon you still have like 2 hours to yourself.
But I suppose you may go to Ginza of Mint hotel, which is located just beside the freeway and you may avoid the city jam. I suppose then you may need about 2.5 hour for getting there and back.

kaki

Milrono
12-24-03, 13:52
Laser,

Did you manage to locate Chile SpA finally.

Anyway, the phone no is 03-58919143. Hope this helps.

TheTinMan
12-24-03, 14:29
Dear Footloose,

Just for your info, the new monorail is indeed operational.

From Sentral station, you will need to walk across the street to the monorail station.

The monorail has a station right smack in front of Lot 10/Sg Wang. There is a another station in front of the new Berjaya Time Square.

The journey from the Sentral station to Sg Wang will take you around 20 minutes and will cost you less than RM2.00

Footloose
12-25-03, 00:56
Tinman,

Thanks for the update re: monorail. On a Sunday afternoon which would be quicker, taxi or monorail. How often do the monorail run on Sundays?

I am looking forward to partake in GE. Will report back after my visit.

Lui Hunter
12-25-03, 03:51
Went to Chile HC with a fren last nite.

Too crowed there about 10pm.

I try the gal No. 88 n my fren go 69.

For 88(Xiao Yen), i wanted to say, the service and attitude is really SHIT. Not allow french kissing, no kiss on her neck, just try to rush you to cum.

SO, Don't try No. 88 in Chile even she look pretty n charmee.

For 69 (my fren) is ok, good in service and attitude!! but look a bit high in age, abt 25?

NY Yankees
12-25-03, 05:52
Footloose,

Sunday is usually not a good day to go if you are wanting local chicks. Granted, sundays are less packed with customers but that means there's less girls as well. However, I don't know much about GE so I can't really comment on that place, but there is a high chance that your choices might be limited.
BTW, which part of US are you from?

Kaki,

Yes 230 is steep in malaysia, but it's dirt cheap compare to other countries. Besides, I would rather pay 230 for a guaranteed good service than a standard service 198.
Granted, I've seen many bad looking 230 but no matter how cheap Dora might be it's not my cup of tea. There are even cheaper WLs to be had at really dingy places for below 100, but would you risk going to those places? I know I wouldn't.

No Diggity
12-25-03, 15:41
All,

I was wondering why there're so few FR on Skyriver? I have never been there myself, but recently a good friend of mine (Nickname Micky) paid a visit there. He went with a another friend and they were shown about 15 PRCs. According to Micky, he would rate at least 8 of them A class (Between A- and A+) and found it difficult to choose. He finally picked the tallest girl. I forgot the name of the girl, but here's the breakdown he gave:

Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10 (no extra fat, just pure elastic meat)
Skin: 9/10
Tits: 9/10 (more than a handful!)
Ass: 9/10
AR :9/10 (No need to ask, she did it automatically)
BBBJ:10/10 (she did it with tooth paste, warm water, cold water.)
CIM: didn't ask
WIR: Yes definitely.
Damage: RM198

One of the more impressive thing about the place is: the room is surrounded by 5 mirrors (including the ceiling!)

The bottomline is, he strongly recommended me trying it out, which I think I will do very soon.

But please forgive my curiosity, if the place is so damned good, why is it very seldom mentioned in this forum?

Happy New Year!

NoDiggity

Diver69
12-26-03, 03:02
Hi all,

Just got back from my trip. Stopped by KL for a day and dropped by Furama.
Asked for Ruskie, no Ruskie. Asked if they had Indian (was looking for exotic meat), no Indian. OK, then, please parade the Indo. Paraded Indo. One kinda caught my eye (Monica). How bout Thai? Paraded Thai. Nothing spectecualr from the Thai dept. So, asked for Monica.

Monica - can't remeber her age. Good fuck. Very friendly. ONe of the better fucks I had during this trip. Very wet. A little shy - wouldn't let me take nudie pic of her.

Damage: RM 128

by the way, the rooms at Furama still sucks and stinks like hell.

I was really hoping they had Ruskie there....anyone know where to find them?

Also check out my reports in the following sections:

Phi - Cebu
China - Shenzhen
Thailand - Pattaya, Hat Yai, BKK

Diver69
12-26-03, 03:05
And anyone has any suggestion to get girls to pose nude? As you can see from my pics, I had a hard time getting nudie pics. I'm soooooo envious of guys who can get pics of the girls nude, AND pics of their pussies.....What do you say to convince them?

Blue Beard
12-26-03, 03:36
Hey Kaki,

Yes I too considered RM230 steep, but went for it anyway. The Indian was standard rate. But considering the service I got, it was worth it, and I will certainly pay the same next time round. As NY Yankees said, I would rather pay a premium and get good service, than pay standard and be rushed to finish up.

Nyc Expat
12-26-03, 12:05
Diver69

Since I am a member of yahoo, I was able to see the photos in your album after first joining your group.

Honestly, why don't you just upload those pics to the appropriate thread here on WSG instead of all the formalities on yahoo. Not one picture falls under the category requiring censorship.

TheTinMan
12-26-03, 14:36
Dear Footloose,

If it is up to me, my best bet would be the monorail.

If you have travelled in KL taxis, you would know KL traffic is fraught with traffic jams. On top of that, you have to add the time waiting for a taxi. I believe you know that KL taxis would only take you if it is convenient to them. If they feel that the way to your destination is congested, they would decline and you would have to hail the next one that comes along. If it should rain, it is as if the earth has swallowed up all the taxis. They are nowhere to be found.

On the other hand, the monorail spares you all these inconveniences.

You can get comprehensive info about the monorail at this web site :

http://www.monorail.com.my/monorail-info.htm

You can get off at the Bukit Bintang station which is in front of the Sg Wang Plaza or you could get off at the Imbi station which is behind the Sg Wang Plaza. Either way, you can conveniently walk over to GE.

Hope you shall have a fruitrul trip so that we can get to read your FR later.

Blue Beard
12-27-03, 02:47
To all mates out there looking for Ruskies:

Stella at Romeo Inn. Nice Body & beautiful. Likes to play with herself while you are doing it to her. Rate RM250.00. Service so-so.

All in all, I would rather pay RM230 and take the Punjabi girl at GE. I got better value for my money.