PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2005 Kuala Lumpur Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Snoop Doggie
02-12-04, 05:19
Hi y'all,

Haven't been contributing to this forum for some time now due to work load and I haven't been to HCs for months. But last night I was feeling damn horny but was lazy to drive. Perused through the newspapers and read about "99 Massage" under Classifieds. I sms them on the rates and to those of you who are curious but never bothered to call well here's the breakdown:-

1) Chinese, Indian and Malay : RM250 per hour

2) Indon, Thai, Cambodian : RM200 per hour

3) PRC : RM230

Service it outcalls only.

Quality wise? Here's the best part, I really can't tell cos I fell asleep before I could actually called them up to make a booking heheheh...ended up doing manual this morning waahahah.

SE Asia Joe
02-12-04, 08:42
Been reading WSG for ages but this is my very First report - so apologies if I transgress etc.

Friends took me to the Mentari Business Centre in front of the Sunway Lagoon in PJ - and am wondering why no one here's report on this kind of mongering activity in KL. Basically there's a bunch of these little bars around there - i.e F11 etc and inside is like any other bars with a pool table - except that there's a bunch of ladies from all over the place just waiting for clients. I sat down and was immediately approached by a couple of them and the deal is that a gal will sit with you all night for RM50 - and you can just about feel her everywhere - or for RM200 the Mama will arrange for a room at the Juliet Inn or some other close by motel and you get FS.

Like I said, how come no reports on this type of activity - for even though I love the action in HC like Cititel etc - its all rather predictable and - dare I say it? - rather sterile! Did enjoy my little tryst at the Juliet as I had a chance to get a very good and long look prior to picking and choosing who I wanted. Perhaps others in this forum can also contribute other "methods' of acquiring services in KL. i.e. I've had a chance to pick up a couple good ones from the Beach bar and that Thai bar accross the street - but again I've not read too much about the other action in KL besides HC - HOWCOME?!

Sei_Nganchai
02-12-04, 10:19
To viper z,

Armada use to have a girl called carmen, heard she is a good f**k. Looks only average, heard she started work again. Can try her.

Anyway, my IT manager is pushing me to deliver infos on MIRI HELP me cheongsters.

Wildman94
02-12-04, 16:49
Brothers,

It is with great regret, I must report that Coco has resigned from Genesis. Went there to blow off some steam, asked for Coco, but OKT told me she had been sacked last week, due to her "itchy" fingers. Seems a lot of customers had complained.

Asked for Jojo instead, but she was booked. Anyway, went for Lisa at recommendation of OKT, nothing really great to report about, but here are the details:

Name : Lisa
Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10 (skinny, but tight)
Boobs : 6/10 (nothing spectacular)
BBBJ : 7/10
A/R : None
FJ : 7/10
CIM : didn't ask
GFE : No

WIR : not really, but beggars can't be choosers

There's another girl, recommended by OKT, by name of Miko. Big breasted beauty (36E), think I will try her next time.

Happy hunting!!

Viper Z
02-13-04, 03:50
To all ,

from tiunei (chile , puchong)

1. went on 5.30pm alone. Sit with one guy, he claim that he is korean he can't speak chiness when OKT asking us some question.I thought he is bro prinstrip.
2. many people around , ask OKT for parade they ar 18 girls on parade, everybody also very sexy, very model look.Anyway most of the PRC WL, some ar look alike some china actress..
3. was a little impatient come 2nd parade,intent to picked 55 as mention of some bro here she is good but hv to wait until 6.30pm (an hour). No choice just pick 57 look alike "Chow Wei"she smiled at me...
No: 57(PRC)
Name: Forget ask (I keep looking her face)
Look:8/10(for me) 6.5 for Bro Ice-cream
Body: 7/10 petite, slim tanned, 1 burn mark at knee,
Boobs: 7/10, not too bad. i think around 28
BBBJ: 3/10 very SOP and 6/10 take her time.
AR : 8/10 Brife but take about 10 minit her tounge at ur butt, very enjoying.
FJ: 5/10 pretty sure shes don't like fucking it, fingering her before FJ, she wanted to stop me for fingring, but i used my tounge to fuck her harder, and she kept moaning, and ask for me to continue until some white juice cum out from her.Then I just start FJ with normal position until I cum.
GFE: 7/10 friendly and smiling all the time, will chat if you chat with her. but no frenching but She allowed u to kiss all over her body and grab her anywhere you want at anytime.
Service 4/10 even she no rush, but she seem like very tire, she said that she never sleep for the whole nite.She miss her home town

Overall : ok for me ( her juice is sweet)

WIR: yes, her look like my dream gal.

Viper Z
02-13-04, 03:52
Yo Sei_Nganchai,

Miri I think the hotels do have it. Look for KTV at Saberkas (just romours, I have yet to experience it myself). Some hotels I think should also have those 'facilities'.

To SE_Asia Joe,

Mentari is having big wind. Becareful you are not one of the lockups by police. :)

Viper Z

Viper Z
02-13-04, 03:54
To all,

from bigmelon 1 (starlight, sri damansara)

Explored this place yesterday, to entertain my French supplier.
In fact, I was brought there by a friend of mine, another kwai lor ( Swiss ) whom has been staying in Malaysia for the past 13 years.
PLACE INTRO :
The place is rather small and I think it can accommodate only about 20 people in the lounge at any 1 time, because during " chiew keng ", there will be another 10 - 15 WL parading.
Fortunately, there were only about 10 people in the lounge when I was there. I notice also that the steam room and hot pool is very hot,
and I guess the management did it on purpose so that we will not hang too long in the facilities room, and just choose, bang and go...

STOCK REPORT :
The stock are ample and mainly are PRC with 2 or 3 Thai and Indonesian. The selection quality are not too bad.... Saw a few good lookers and delicious knockers.. but always wonder if its the wonder bra they are wearing.... The few that caught my eyes are like 96,
42,65 and 69....

WORKING REPORT :
Name : S/Yun ( no. 83 )
Origin : PRC
Looks : 7/10 but after a close look.. 5.5/10.. some marks on her
body & legs, said its chicken pox mark.
Body : 7/10 ( nice boobs - 35C ; I am a sucker for boobs )
Service : 7/10 friendly but language barrier
Catbath : 5/10
BJ : 5/10
FJ : 6.5/10 quite accommodating to try various style and all
along, my hands were busy squeezing her nice firm boobs..
In fact, whenever I stop squeezing her boobs, she will
take my hands and guide them to her boobs again..
Sound effect : nice sexy moan...think its real but not too
sure...afterall they are trained..
GFE : 6.5/10
WIR : yes, but will try the other stock...
Damages : 188 + 10 ( hotel room )

Bull Eyes
02-13-04, 04:35
Hello fellow cheongsters,

Been a regular follower of the forum but this is my first posting. If I did give too much info then just PM me and let me know ok. Please refrain from posting through the Forum because I think too much of opinions (of other fellow cheongster contains) will just flood the forum with unnecessary distraction. Thanks.

Putra Inn (Last week)

Extra info, Indon – RM168, Viet – RM178, PRC- RM188 and RM-198, asked OKT why the extra RM10, just told me for the automated mode and better service, seems doubtful. Went early right about 7pm and was shown with more than 24 PRC. Difficult to choose - the one - with those friendly faces and smiles so captivating. Not all the girls photo posted in the web and with minimal exposure to the body, really have to see in person to judge. Room a bit small and just one mirror - no shiok lah.

Like Chile with the colour coding but down to just two.

Yellow - No AR ,CIM and Frenching.
Red - All the above but need to confirm with OKT first.

So for the first time being there I choosed the RM 188 range.

Name : Bo Bo 107 (yellow)
Race : China - Tienjin
Height : 5'1" - 5'2"
Body : Petite
Boob : 8/10 ( C cup - well rounded and pinky, huge for her height, maybe just illusion, LOL)
Looks : 8/10 (sweet and pleasant looks)

Bath: SOP
Cathbath: 5/10

AR: none - expected
BBBJ: 5/10 (no deepthroat and just 3 mins, moderate technique)
FJ: 8/10. ( no lub needed, so damn wet and allowed mutiple position).
GFE: 7/10. (no rush and wash you up before you go, smile a lot)

Service : 8/10
Overall : 7/10

WIR: Yes, probably for other.

Damage : RM188

Comment: Her smile very sweet and did a little posing during the parade. She might be trying to go up the level so the service was better than I expected.

Putra Inn (sometime this week)

Arrrived at the famous Chile right about 9:15pm, the place was packed like mega sale - loss a bit of appetite, so left right after seeing the first parade with no PRC whom caught my eyes. Drove to Putra instead and this time told OKT that I needed the better service of RM10 and he suggested 118 ( did not wait for the parade) , no problem as I was kind of running late.

Name : Ying Ying - 118 (yellow)
Race : China - Sichuan
Height : 5'5"
Body : Athletic , ass was a bit on the flat side, sad.
Boob : 7/10 (B cup - perky, a handful)
Looks : 7/10 (friendly, talkative)

Bath: SOP
Cathbath: 6/10

AR: none - expected
BBBJ: 9/10 (good technique and a good 13-15 mins)
FJ: 7/10. (maybe her bump lack of fat, no shiok on doggie and woman on top but she was doin all hard work - automated).
GFE: 6/10. (no rush but only offer to help me undress when I was almost down to my undie, kinda late right)

Service : 7/10
Overall : 6/10 (read comment)

WIR: Yes, probably for other.

Damage : RM198

Comment : The sad thing is that I failed to cum for the first time with a lady, kinda sad and weird but she did try her best to help me. Told her it is alright and I will not complain to OKT because it is not entirely her fault, a reason I rather just ignore and forget.

Cheers on fellow cheongsters.

Puffy74
02-13-04, 09:36
Hi guys,

Here's my latest report.

Date: Friday the 13th February, 2004
Time: 2.20 - 3.20 p.m.
Venue: Dora-dora Sunway, P.J.

Girl's name:Aida (from Jakarta), number I199

1st fuck: After the shower, I immediately dined on her pussy and then fucked her raw! (man on top). I came after 2 minutes. Creampie!!!!!

2nd fuck: After the 1st fuck, she cleaned my dick and then sucked it well. When she suggested that I should wear a condom for the 2nd fuck, my dick became softer. She then put on the condom on my soft dick and she went on top. Because it was soft, I couldn't feel anything! After 5 minutes of her moving up and down my shaft, I got a hard-on and then we fucked hard for 5 minutes until I came. I found out that the condom had slipped off during the violent horse-riding and that I came in her pussy the 2nd time!

Face: 7/10 (cute)
Body: 6/10 (skinny & petite but sexy)
BBBJ: 7/10 (slurping, loud noises, up and down action, licking of the shaft)
AR: None
FJ: 8/10 (for both fucks)
Creampie: 10/10
Overall: 8/10 (value for money)
Damage: RM138 (plus RM50 tips), i.e. RM188 in total

U Max
02-13-04, 10:25
What the fuck.

Must black list this aida since she been fucked raw.

Everyone like to fuck raw but think of your wife and others bros out there. For me I'll never try gals that lets being fuck raw.

Anyone can please tell me where is the Mandarin Court, is it the Mandarin Hotel near the KLCC.

Sei_Nganchai
02-13-04, 10:37
To Viper Z:

Thanks for the tips bro.

LikeIt
02-14-04, 09:29
U Max,

Agree with you on that! I think there should be a list of WLs who allow raw in order for us cheongsters who do not wish cheong such WLs.

DaThinMan
02-14-04, 09:34
U Max,

Mandarin Court hotel is on Jalan Maharajalela. It's not Mandarin Hotel near KLCC.

DaThinMan
02-14-04, 09:51
SE Asia Joe,

Those places in Mentari have been discussed now and then; perhaps not in as much detail in this forum.

Anyway, I used to frequent those places but have stopped doing so as it is noisy (the music is extremely loud, especially on Fridays and Saturdays) and the girls are usually Indons, Thais and PRCs. In the past, they also had rooms/cubicles upstairs.

For RM200 you will get the same amount of action at a Health Centre. A bit sterile but IMO a nicer and cleaner environment. Some HCs also allow you to view before you select one.

Actually, I see the focus of HCs in here a good thing. We can base on the many FRs and know who to go for (and also who not to go for). Some of the WLs have become very popular after a favourable FR has been written about them. :)

Jaimito Cartero
02-15-04, 09:17
Howdy folks. I arrived in KL last night. Since all the hotels seemed to be booked for Valentine couples I had to stay out of the way for last night. I'm now at the Coronade in room 1607. If anyone wants to meet up, just give me a call.

Otherwise I'll start exploring the area this afternoon. I'm leaving back to Thailand on Tuesday afternoon.

Sainter
02-15-04, 10:23
Nice choice of hotel JC. Right next to Lot 10. I was in room 501 just 2 months ago. Go across the road to Sungai Wang. There's a noodle house at the main entrance where the roast duck is great. Small portions though.

It all depends on what you're after regarding girls. Try the Federal Hotel HS. That is usually a must do for me. Also, if walk out the door of your hotel, turn right, follow it down around 100m, you will come across the Skyriver HS. They have very nice Chinese girls in there.

Remember to check out Imbi Plaza and Low Yat Plaza for electronic stuff. The key word to remember is bargain bargain bargain. From your hotel, you are in the heart of KL's shopping district. Heaps of places for you to explore. I don't think you'll have enough time. Regarding sights, catch a cab over to KLCC. Great view from the top. Good photo opportunity.

Have fun. ;)

Whoops didn't notice your pm. Hope I've answered everything.

I think you should just stay at the Coronade. Too much hassle to move. It's not like you're staying long term.

Jaimito Cartero
02-15-04, 12:35
Sainter - You must know about my love for duck! I'll see if I can check it out before I leave. I know I won't be staying long, but figured I'll get enough of a taste for Malaysia to see if it's some place I'd like to come back. I come as much for the location, food and entertainment as for the ladies.

While not a bargain location, it seems reasonably priced compared to a lot of US locations. Thanks for the help.

Pro Hunter
02-15-04, 22:32
Hi,

I am a new comer here. I visit KL once or twice every month on business trip. Well, I am not familiar with KL, and Cititel Mid Valley is the only best place that my colleague think that I should stay coz it is very convenient to a person like me. Everything is there, food, shopping and etc. Anyhow, the stay is short, about 2-3 days per trip.

So, the health spa in Cititel has become my usual spot after work, and understand this spa is rated no. 1 in KL now, followed by Amanda and Crystal Crown in term of the setup, the food they serve and the service render. Can someone share?

Tried a few there

1. Jessica - 20+, the best so far ... professional !
2. Kim - 30+, really hard in massage
3. Diana - called twice, small , cute and very co-operative
4. Mona - quiet, but not when in business
5. Vanessa - nice to hold but a bit too skinny

So far, very satisfied with the service there, maybe I hv not been to any better place. Any good recommendation?

Last one, any pickup nearby within walking distance?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Plugger
02-15-04, 23:42
Jaimito agree with Sainter on that duck. You must try it there. Fantastic. Also, head down to Petaling St. There are a few men there who sell roast ducks from 3 wheel bicycles. Some of them have been doing it for over 40 years. Fabulous stuff.

Get down to the Hard Rock to pick up a FL. Mainly Indonesian and Malay girls though.

Jaimito Cartero
02-16-04, 00:03
I tried the duck out last night, and seemed quite good for 11 RM. I'm not doing very good on the girl front yet. I have yet to step foot in a HC yet. I'm either going on a short tour this morning, or going up in one of the towers for some sightseeing.

I did check out the mall a bit, but much of it was closing down last night, so I only checked out the ground floor and a bit of the bottom floor (seemed to be food only).

Nobbin
02-16-04, 09:02
Been to City Villa twice in the past week for Linda, an Indon girl (don’t know her number) who said she was 20, but may be a bit younger.
She has a round face and short gelled hair with a couple of straggly bits coming down over her forehead. She a nice firm body, bum and huge firm tits.
After the usual procedure of shower etc she got down to business, firstly rubbing those love knockers over my body, and then she began the BBBJ. This was excellent, and she kept going for more than half an hour, just changing position occasionally, and looking you in the eye whist she did it. I then asked her to turn around so I could see and eat her pussy. It was delicious, slightly trimmed, and fresh as the morning dew.
As time was pressing I though it was time for the real thing, so after placing the condom, we did the missionary position for a while, and then I flipped her over, and did doggie for about 5 minutes. I got bored with this, but could feel that her ass was nice and welcoming as I had inserted my thumb about an inch into it, so I extracted my knob from her pussy and placed it in front of her anal ring. There was no real objection so I slowly proceeded, and she seemed to like it. We did anal for about 5 minutes, but I didn’t push in all the 7 inches, as we had no extra lubrication. Then I got bored with this even though she seemed to like it OK, so I whipped it out, and she turned and lay down on her back, and then she proceeded to take my knob, and pull it towards her pussy again. I was surprised by this, and though she might first change the condom, but she just inserted my knob back into her pussy. I wasn’t going to argue too much, so gave her another good banging for about 5 minutes before shooting my load. By this time almost an hour had passed, so we quickly had a clean up shower, and just as we were drying ourselves, the Captain rang to say time was up. I can certainly say I got my money’s worth. I don’t usually go for anal, but now and again it is OK to try. However as most punters know, not many girls are willing to do it. So really this post s for the benefit of those who like big firm tits want a bit of ‘back door’ fun thrown into the mix.
If you try her do post you FR, and hopefully this experience didn’t trouble her to the point that she is put off trying it again.

Name: Linda
Race: Indon
Height: 5'1"
Body: Petite
Boob: 10/10 ( very big & firm)
Looks: 8/10 (sweet round face)
Shower: SOP
Cathbath:8/10. Rubs her fingers lightly over your body & balls
AR: N/A
BBBJ: 10/10 (a little deep throat and kept going and going, no complaints)
FJ: 8/10.
GFE: 9/10. (No rush at all even when almost 1 hour gone, smiles nicely)
Service : 9/10
Overall : 9/10

WIR for her: Yes, definitely.

Damage : RM140 + I tipped her RM20 first time & RM50 second time as she allowed the rear entry & as she was so good

Tom Schilders
02-16-04, 11:54
In the Hilton Hotel at Petaling Jaya there is a disco/bar. After having dinner I went down there to have a beer (it is on the left as you enter the hotel). As I already thought by judging from the crowd entering the place (mainly dressed up single women, looking like pro´s), the place is packed with working girls. Walking around the bar and the dance area twice, I got invited by an Indonesian chick (I later discovered this). But, I could have started talking with any chick, I think there were at least 15 or more pro´s in there. The name was Lucy (yeah, sure!). After 5 minutes talk I invited her to my room. She left her girlfriend behind who was talking to another potential customer.

In the room, immediately the french kissing started. Long, veeeeeeeeery long foreplay, then together into the shower. Complete rub down of the body (including the big brown eye), then back into the room. Now the real stuff started. First a massage (about 20 minutes), then the body licking, slowly to start with some anal rimming. Turnover over, it was time for good old Johny. In between sessions continued french kissing. As she really got me going I shot my load before I even got to penetrate, but overall I felt it was a good 1,5 hour spent. Paid her 200 MR (she wanted 300 first). In Dollars it was still not to bad I would say. She gave me her phone number, I´ll call her next week when I am back in KL/PJ

Jaimito Cartero
02-16-04, 15:17
I had a really great evening tonight. no_commit called me this afternoon and invited me out for drinks tonight. He dropped by my hotel. And then we had some very nice conversation, and talked about all the nice places we've mongered around the world. His attitude about sharing info mirrors mine, and is what makes the WSG such a great place.

I'd never been to a sexually orientated Karoke, and thought it woiuld be interesting. I thought an Indonesian girl would be nice, so we headed out to one that specialized in these girls. I'm not sure of the name or location, but will let no_commit fill in the blanks there, if he wishes.

I was surprised at the grilling you go through before they'll let you in. I guess they don't want to get busted, which I can understand. We thought they might not let us in for a little while.

We got the room, and they brought the jug of beer in along with some snacks. After a few minutes they brought in a couple of girls. One was hiding behind the other! This is usually not a good sign for me, as if they're too scared of me, no one is going to have fun.

I chose the one in front, a 20 yo Indonesian, I believe her name was Liean or sometime similar. She was moderately friendly, but no_commit seemed to have gotten the prize with Daisy. He offered a mercy switch of girls with me, but Daisy didn't want to be involved, so we stuck with them.

My girl was anxious to "check in" upstairs for the room. I wanted to experience the Karoke scene in our private room a bit, and get some moderate petting done. no_commit headed upstairs, and I was almost pulled off the couch my girl to go upstairs. I made her wait another song, and then we headed up.

You go up a couple of escalators in this mall, it was a little strange. Many of the walls were painted black, with black curtains covering some door ways. Reminded me a little of a haunted house maze I've been in before.

Once we got up a couple of floors, we come to the cashier. 148 RM, which seemed fairly reasonable. We went into the room, both undressed, and showered the "working parts", and then went onto the bed.

The room was a basic one. It had a queen sized bed, but seemed clean enough. This was up on the 4th floor (as I count them in the US, probably only the 3rd floor as counted in Malaysia).

My girl was pretty nice, small B cup, about 5' 1" so. She had her eyes done up with a lot of makeup, with bright red lipstick. More makeup than I've seen in Thailand, but very attractive. After about 5 minutes of a nice BBBJ she wanted to dive into the action right away.

I didn't want to be rushed, so kept kissing, and then wanted to DATY. She refused at first, but I just kept smiling and she finally gave in. Small amount of bush, but nice and clean. After about 10 minutes she couldn't take it anymore and made me stop.

We then moved onto the main event, and had a good time there. We the cleaned up, and got dressed. She didn't speak any English, but we still communicated nicely.

I'll repeat it again, this was a really great night. It's amazing that just a month ago, I was planning on a small side trip to KL to get some different views of the Asian world. Sainter gave me great info, and no_commit went far beyond what I expected for tonight. Thanks again, I really had fun!

Plugger
02-16-04, 23:29
Great to see the spirit of the forum shine through here(at least better than the Thai thread). JC, I'll be back in KL tomorrow(18th) if you're free to catch up. I'll take you to a HS and dinner afterwards.

Jaimito Cartero
02-17-04, 01:03
Plugger - We'll be passing each other. I fly back to Thailand this afternoon. Hopefully I'll be back soon, and get to explore the country a bit more.

Kun Pau
02-17-04, 02:50
Hi guys,

It seems that I'll be transfered to Bintulu as I am working in Oil & Gas co. So to all my dear FR Colleagues... any tips for me at Bintulu? I may expecting transfer there next month end.

Thank you

E_T
02-17-04, 03:03
I found a web site with a list of hotels with map around the golden triangle area.

http://www.kuala-lumpur-hotel.com/kualalumpur_maps/kualalumpur_map.htm

Doggy Gun
02-17-04, 03:43
Hey all,

Sifu there, any one has experience in outdoor service? Any good recommendation?

Doggy Gun
02-17-04, 03:44
Any recommendation for outdoor service?

Viper Z
02-17-04, 05:41
To all,

from coolcat66 (Kowloon hotel)

Name: Suzie
DOB: 13 Feb 2004
Nationality: Local Chinese
Looks: 5/10 average.
Height: 5'6''
Skin: Tanned but not so dark.
Boobs: Maybe B cup, firm.
Body: Slim, athletic & sinewy.
Attitude: 10/10 very pro & friendly
BBBJ: 8/10 CIM
Frenching: didn't try
AR : 10/10
FJ: 5/10 Could not finish because was tired
Moaning: Loud! Maybe faked
GFE: N/A
DAMAGE: RM158 + RM 20 tip for her efforts
WIR: Probably.
Asked OKT specifically for her. Did not have to wait as she was available. She arrived at room very promptly and asked why I chose her; I said friend’s recommendation. After undressing herself & helping do the same, she washed me and paid lots of attention to my private parts. She then proceeded with a warm water BBBJ in the shower while massaging my anus while I raba her tits; very nice. After a while she stopped and we moved to the bed.
She made me lie face down and started a sensual catbath from my ears to my toes. This was followed by the longest AR I’ve had; felt like she had the tip of her tongue up in there! If this is your thing, she’s your gal! She then pulled my didi until it was pointed to my feet and resumed BBBJ. Moved me into doggie position with her below still BBBJ til CIM! Wooooah what a feeling! She washed herself & I wanted to do the same but she stopped me and licked my cum clean. We lied down while she had a ciggie during intermission.
Round 2 started with me on my back and her doing catlick & BBBJ. She put on a rubber with her mouth & pulled me to the edge of the bed and did reverse cowboy followed by her standing bent over and me doing her from behind. She was making all sorts of noise but I got tired & could not finish. She told me I owed her a fuck!
Very unique experience and will probably return hopefully better prepared to complete the extra round.

Viper Z
02-17-04, 05:45
To all,

from metalfire (Erato Spa)

Date: 13th February 2004
Time: 7:00pm
PRC No: 101
Name: Tien Tien (as in sweet sweet)
Age: was told 16yrs old only, frm the looks my estimates around 20
BODY
Face: Above average,
Size: Petite, small frame. About 40kg, abt 5’2” in height.
Skin: Really smooth, scar at her right inner thigh.
Breast: 32A with round protruding nipples, brown color.
Tummy: nope!
Pussy: 5/10, not so tight
Wetness: 8/10, flood gates opened! Damn wet!
Legs: slender & smooth, nice!
SERVICE
Kissing: 7/10, didn't french her but can kiss on the lips.
GFE: 8/10, very friendly, warmth, playful.
Catbath: 4/10, nipple licking.
BBBJ: 7/10, good ball licking, paid a lot of attention on the feeling of yr smaller head.
FJ: 7/10, Fucking rabbit on steriods!
Fingering: Not allowed.
DATY: Not allowed also.
AR: None, didn't ask for it & not a fan of it.
HJ: 5/10, should teach her to maintain good momentum.
WIR: Yes! See ending.
Damage: RM189

Notes.
Not a ML for sure. She gives a heck of a ball licking and a good blow, focusing on yr head with a lot of feeling from her lips & tongue. I should have asked her to just blow me off right there.
With my member hard, capped on, action starts with her on top. The minute she slides her pussy on yr shaft (woman on top), she'll ride u like a fucking rabbit on steriods! First was woman on top, she cummed shortly when she squeeze her thighs together. She took my both my hands to grab her tits all the time. Second she pulled me towards her so that i can hug her (still woman on top) she then laid back a little with her hands supporting her from behind and pumped my shaft. She opened her legs wide so that she can lemme see the frontal action. Dunno whether she cummed or not but her luv juices were flowing until my balls could feel it. Next proceeded to mount her with me on top, pumped her hard & good which made her cummed uncontrollably & her legs went soft. Me still not satisfied, lifted both her legs together and start to pumped her. A good 5mins or so in this position didn't make me cum, but her juices were flowing. Then proceeded to doggied her. Not much to shout about. With me being almost tired and still unsatisfied, both of us laid down then she moved sideways and led me into a sideway doggy position. She lifted her legs so that I could see my shaft bonking her luv hole with one of my hands grabbing her tits, she sooned moaned, "I'm cumming again" in mandarin. We went in this position until I blew off my load finally. All the while, I dunno who's bonking who, she seems to be fucking me harder than I fuck her. No matter which position, as long as yr shaft is in her pussy, she'll start fucking u like there's no tomorrow. I told her she is one hellavu good bonker, in return, she said she could only cum with the guys she likes (dunno true or not) and also she promised on my next visit she'll blow me until I cum. Woa!

Viper Z
02-17-04, 05:46
to all,

from amin00 (dd ss14)

please pardon my format, this is my first posting
name : dina (no 60), the latest wl there from medan, about 1 week old
look : cute, innocent look, and yes with that schoolgirl charm
body : 7.5 (nice, about 5'4")
boobs : 7 (imagine someone who is still developing, firm and nice, about 34b, nipples are so so)
bbbj: not rated, so so coz she is inexperienced)
gfe : 9, very friendly, show some charm and she will be all over you, plenty of kissing and frenching
fj : 8 (only because she is so damn tight, action wise have to excuse her lerr, what to expect she is still inexperienced)
cim : no (never ask, but i doubt it)
wetness: i had to really warm her up becoz when fingering noticed that she is tight, had to get that initial lubricant out. after about two minutes of slow bonking, it was alright
wir : yes, this place is a stone throw away...
damage :rm138 + rm20 for tip

other girls worth trying:
1.juli: pretty, small boobs but the fj is damn intense, once she simulated a [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) scene (she [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) me, you know the rough style asked me not to move, held my hands backward, etc etc... enjoyed lol)
2.linda: a bit on the short side but with huge boobs. very manja and gfe

two new stocks coming today, will check it out later

Viper Z
02-17-04, 05:47
To all,

from KLguy1979 (StarInn)

Reached there alone in the midst of 3:00am, while waiting for my buddy, told OKT Marco to book 119 for me. A lil something about 119. She parades in pink, nice brown auburn hair but she doesn't smile! Anyway, during my chew keng few days prior to FJ day, I find her eyes and features nice, so there....
Date: 5th February 2004
Time: 4:00am
PRC No: 119
Name: San San

BODY
Face: Round eyes, but a little bagged maybe due to lack of sleep. Rabbit teeth. Other than that, she’s in the pretty category.
Size: Petite. About 45kg and 5’3” in height.
Skin: Smooth enough to caress.
Breast: 34A with really soft nipples. Love licking them.
Tummy: A little baby fat
Pussy: 6/10 (not so tight)
Wetness: 8/10 (very wet, but not the flowing type)
Legs: 6/10 (above average)

SERVICE
Kissing: 5/10 (dry kiss, allows frenching only when aroused)
GFE: 7/10 (loves tickling and laughing)
Catbath: 7/10 (all over the front body from neck to calf)
BBBJ: 5/10
FJ: 5/10 (she'll put on the condom using her mouth! Quite a turned off in the sense she keeps pestering you to go faster.)
Fingering: Allowed (but I didn’t)
DATY: Don’t know.
AR: 6/10
HJ: Didn’t try
WIR: Yes, but not for her again.

Damage: RM188 + RM10 for tip

No_Commit
02-17-04, 06:24
as jaimito cartero mentions in his post, i met up with him yesterday to enjoy his company.
just to fill in the blanks, we went to aero song song ktv on the first floor of the ampang city plaza near ampang point. 3 jugs beer package+tid bits+fruit+2 lady drinks was rm 222.
i have benefited a lot from the wsg community in the past (thanks jackson) and contributed on every new place i visit as much as i can. i have also met some people from the forum who turned out to be really cool guys i enjoyed hanging out with. jaimito was not an exception. i hope we can get together soon. god speed jc on your way back to los.
nc

Black Sex Magic
02-17-04, 17:14
Hi guys

This is my 1st here, so please guide me, okay.

I heard a lot of nice guy here.

Have a nice day guys.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Wantoknow
02-17-04, 17:54
Hi Viper Z, does Kowloon Hotel has any hot Indian providers?

Gathering from the privious posts, GE, Federal Hotel, Mandarin Court Hotel, and Holiday Villa Subang do have Indians.

Do you have any favorite among the places mentioned above?

Viper Z
02-18-04, 01:53
To all,

from ko801

Anyway went to Topaz at Summit today about 2 pm . OKT showed me about 7 girls . quite little when there is 30 + rooms . He recomended Gucci to me .Took her, paid the money and was showned the room. It was a corner room with a small single mattress on the floor next to a spa bath . Quite run down room with torn mattress ....
Gucci had a pretty face (girl next door ) kind of look .Her boobs were solid .. Had a shower , cold water as the water heater didnt seem to want to work .
She started immediately , kissing all over . I tried to touch her but she pushed my hands away ( saying my hands were cold - due to the cold shower ) . could not touch those lovely breast . Anyway she started BBBJ for about 3 minutes ,i stopped her as i was about to cum . The cap went on and she went on top with slight difficulty . Pump her , tried touching her but she sort of stop me as i had cold hands .. Nevertheless i came .

Name Gucci
Age 24 , from Seremban
Look - 8/10
Boobs - 8/10Reasonable but really firm
Body - 7 /10
AR - na
BBBJ - 7/10
Pussy - 7/10 reasonably tight .not very wet .
WIR - Probably yes but definetely with warm hands

Viper Z
02-18-04, 01:54
To Wantoknow,

I have Pmed you the reply

Viper Z

Kai Cheong
02-18-04, 02:22
Dear Metal Fire,

I didnt know 101 was so good. SHould try her out during my next visit. She looks shy when I went for the floor show. I have only tried 2 PRC in Erato. Heard that 125 allows anal as well but needs to pay extra RM50.

Kai Cheong
02-18-04, 03:00
Dear all,

Erato (Spa)

Last night after work I decided to pay a visit. The place was rather busy though it was a Tuesday nite. The captain greeted me and asked why did I not come for so long. He then called for the floor show. There were around 4 Vietcongs, 5 PRC and 3 Indons. I kept my eyes on 206. She's a Vietcong. PRC starts with the number 1, while Vietcong starts with 2 and Indon starts with 6. I decided to take 206.

She came into the room 5 minutes later. I was seated on a couch enjoying my cigarette. She sat on my laps and started to stroke my hair. She told me that she has seen me around the place and wanted to get to know me better in Mandarin. I was surprised by her words as the captain said that she is rather shy. Anyways, i gave her a kiss on the lips and then started to lick her neck. We headed to the bed straight without even taking a shower. She unzipped my pants while I removed her dress. She then licked my entire body. I pulled her up when she was about to blow me. Instead, I gave her a long french kiss while playing with her boobs. Then i began to lick her entire body. Most of the time I was focussing on her boobs. She was really turned on. She insisted that I start fucking her. I refused to do so. I licked her armpits for at least 10 minutes. Then I decided to do the missionary position. During the first time, I went in so deep that she moaned in pain. I was doing it slow but deep. She became out of control. As I was doing it I left love bites on her neck and arms. We never did doggy at all. Spend the entire 30 minutes doing the same position.

Once we were done, she lied on the bed exhausted. She commented that I was very strong. I grabbed a cigarette and returned a smile. Once I finished my cigarette we had our shower. She then escorted me down to the lounge.

By the way, in Erato PRC damage is 189, Vietcong is 178 and Indons are 168.

Corncake Quart
02-18-04, 08:32
Guys just help me a little,

DD is in Sunway or SS14. I'm a bit confused here. By the way, I'm new here. Enjoyed reading your reviews. It has help me on my selection.

Tks and regards

Dritz74
02-18-04, 08:51
To all,

Was browsing the Putra Health Spa website.. anybody has got FR on girl #211 name Vina of Summer Health Spa.

Appreciate you sharing some info.

Cheers,

Dritz

Kun Pau
02-18-04, 09:04
Any good recommendation on DORA-DORA SS14?

Viper Z
02-18-04, 09:31
Dear Corncake,

They are at both places! It is a string of franchise at Sunway, SS 14, Puchong (kinrara), Kelana Jaya

Viper Z

Pro Hunter
02-18-04, 17:44
Hi,

Can anyone provides info regarding Midway Spa in Cititel?

Thanks

Atuk
02-18-04, 19:21
Hi to all WSG members.

Long time did not summit my FR. Last Sunday went to Grand Season around 8.30pm because feel so damm horny.

Located at 10th floor. On Sunday only one Malay gal available. So the OKT called Hani or Honey for parade.

Face: 8/10 (sweet face)
Height: 5' 3
Boobs:8/10 - firm to hold
BBBJ:9/10 with pop sound
Pussy:Can feel the tightness.

Need to repeat the place again on weekdays because more Malay gal available.

Nobbin
02-19-04, 07:42
Quote "from ko801

Anyway went to Topaz at Summit today about 2 pm . OKT showed me about 7 girls . quite little when there is 30 + rooms . He recomended Gucci to me"

I wonder if this is the Gucci, I had in Eastin about 3 months back. She was bloody awful, also would not let me touch her and complained about everything. So much so that I went soft & couldn't cum. She really turned me off. I complained to the Captain, and tried to get a discount but with no success.

This report & my experience with a girl of the same name sounds like too much of a coincidence.

I guess if I was not the only one complaining about her the Captain probably told her to get lost!

I remember she was Chinese, but her hair was done in a kind of curly blond fashion.

Penang Boy #2
02-20-04, 03:52
Hi all,

Date:18-2-04

Heavy traffic jam nearby LDP, jam at the road nearly 1 hour dam tired leaw, finally at Chile spa. When I ask the okt 4 "Korean", the okt say the "Korean" was MC. Have some food n Chew Keng the PRC but all r old stock. Finally the okt say got 1 new girl, btu is a come from "Russian". Since I never try "Russian" then just try 4 it.

Name:Vita(I think so,the only 1 russian)
Body:9/10
Boob:10/10,36C(Pinky nipple,very nice 4 hold)
Look:9/10 (cuz age 19 ma)
Hair: brown
BBBJ:8/10
FJ:8/10(Wild)
Pussy:8/10
WIR:maybe, if the "Korean" still on MC
Comment: no very well in English,communicate problem so maybe will effect the service.

Damage:RM250.

Viper Z
02-20-04, 04:06
To all,

From Autophor (Crystal Crown)

Was feeling a bit boring after worked, decided to drive to CC and see who is working. Reached there around 9 pm. Initially wanted to book Amy/Angie but they are working. Asked the OKT whether Catherine/Sophea is aroud, Sophea was not in so decided to take Catherine because remember some brothers mentioned her name before. Followed OKT to the room and wanted for almost 15 minutes; damn long. Finally Catherine came in and not bad; about 5'5" tall. She said she's going home after this session, so early? Both of us took off our clothes ourself and went to the bathroom. Wash is SOP, really brief. Ask me to wash my mouth too; thought can french one but didn't allow during the session. BM me with her tits, quite nice. Allow me to play with her pussy. She gave me a BBBJ after few minutes of BM me. As for the BBBJ, I can say can't really feel a thing. Proceed to put on the cab after 3 - 5 minutes time. I want her on the top and she rode me for quite a while. I then do her missionary style, nice. Finally doggie her and cum in her. I cleaned myself up after the FJ. We chat for a while before I leave the room. She said she started working in night club at Singapore since 17 years old. She said she has working at CC for almost 3 years already. She also said her family member know her in this business too. She did mentioned now she stay in Pudu. Overall, quite GFE.
Statistics:
Name: Catherine
Look: 6/10 (normal girl look)
Appearance: 6/10 (wear sport outfit)
Body: 6.5/10 (tall enough for me, average body shape)
Boobs: 7/10 (i think is 33C, soft, nice to squeeze)
BBBJ: 4/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Pussy tightness: 7/10
Pussy wetness: 6/10
Damage: RM 188
WIR: yes to CC, to try out Amy, Angie, Sophea

BTW, any brother here try COCO, good huh? or any other good girls to recommended?

Member #1667
02-20-04, 04:34
Hello guys,

This is my first FR and incidentally, my FIRST "session". Got off work at about 7pm and headed to Genesis with my superior, JL. OKT Lee greeted my JL, and I asked myself for a second, how often JL visited this place. About 15 minuted later, we asked for the parade, though OKT wanted to recommend us someone. We have heard of kar yee but don't know how she look like. Anyway, during the parade I have chosen kar yee unknowingly.

Here is the statistics:

Name: Kar Yee (Local and a hardworking woman)
Looks: 7/10. Not gorgeous but pleasant, as long as she does not smile, as the lines on the face will show.
Height: 5' 2" approx.
Weight: Unknown. No weighing machine was available.
Body: 7/10. Solid, no loose parts, no obvious curves.
Skin: Tight and smooth but not silky smooth.
Boobs: 6/10. Perky, fits firmly in your palm.
BBBJ: 8/10. She sucked and sucked and sucked ... what can I say, good sucker.
AR: 5/10. I am not a fan of AR.
HJ: 6/10. She grabbed it hard and shook it madly.
CIM: Did not asked for it.
FJ: 6/10. She has the experience but the pussy is a bit loose, and most importantly, I did not hold long enough to try all kind of positions.
WIR: Yes.
Damage: RM208.

The room I was led to has only ONE mirror on the ceiling. An attached bathroom, and when you are in it, you are able to see the bed though a full-height glass. As she walked in, she called me "leng chai", I guess she called any Tom, Dick and Harry the same. She removed her pink dress immediately and prepared the bed. Then she squatted at the table beside the bed, and applied something on her pussy.

She asked me to come to the bathroom, cleaned my ears, my body, my ass, my toes and my dick, SOP. We moved to the bed.

She started by licking my ears, moving down and sucked my nipples, then further down and sucked my toes. She asked me to turn with my face facing the pillow. Again, she licked all over. That took about 7-8 minutes.

I felt like a child waiting for instructions. She asked me to lift up my butt with my face still facing the pillow. I almost wanted to tell her that she was the one to take my virginity (ass only ok!). She blowed me madly, yeah, she worked hard for the money. Deep inside I felt that she deserved my business. I almost cum, but she stopped when she heard me moaning. Quickly she put on the cap, after I turned to face upwards again, but still lying obediently like a child on the bed. She started to ride on me with her back facing me. And let me warn you, she rode madly. I was so excited until I moaned loudly. Then I cum after about 2-3 minutes of fast pace riding. At that moment, I thought, if she was a jockey, she probably break the back of a horse.

She cleaned me up and massaged me until the time to go. Guys,
she is a worker and if I were to asked for her again, I hope to do it with the song "She works hard for the money" played loudly in the background.

Viper Z
02-20-04, 08:02
To all,

From Goldragon51 (Prince inn - Sri Kembangan)

Was in Sri Kembangan a few weekends ago , hence decided to drop by and visit Prince Inn. It is one of my favourite place for PRC gals. Had many sweet memories from previous encounters with PRCs in Prince Inn . Anyway I entered into the hotel lift with three other cheongsters. Noted that they were Koreans when they started to talk in their native language among themselves. I was quite tempted to interrupt them and asked if any one of them is the infamous Pinstrips. However I did not asked them as I then remembered that Pinstrips have never written any article about spa in Sri Kembangan and therefore probably has never ventured into this area before.
Had a joint venture ‘chiew keng’ with the Koreans as about 25 gals mainly PRC in their underwear lined up in front of us. Suddenly one of the Koreans stood up and started to walk and inspected each one of the gals close up just like an army general inspecting his soldiers. Quite amusing to see each one of the gals try to look away from him as he stood in front of each of them. I guess all the gals must have felt intimidated by this as suddenly all the gals’ eyes started to gaze and make passes to me hoping that I will select them! Wow! This put me in a hotspot as I can only select one. I quickly selected a PRC based on the OKT’s recommendation and make my way up to the hotel room.
Later in the room, the PRC walked in and greeted me with a smile. Started first with a small conversation. Her name is Xiao Lay and she is from the Beijing area. I would describe her as very young, petite ,cute and very fair appearance. I have to admit that was the first time I have FJ a PRC from the northern part of China. Very rare to get PRC from Beijing. No wonder she has a very fair skin. Went through a SOP shower. Found out that she is the youngest and the only daughter in a family of six siblings. Wow! Make me feel privilege to FJ her.
We make our self comfortable and cuddle each other on the bed. While having conversation she started to run her small hands all over my body before holding on onto my didi and massaging it. As my didi grew bigger and harder, she placed herself over my body and started to lick my nipples. She continued with her catlick bath all over my body. Slowly she positioned herself in front of me with her face facing my didi.She grabbed hold of my didi and started to lick my balls. She then moved her tongue along my didi shaft before putting my didi slowly into her small mouth. It was a nice feeling for my didi to be inside her moist mouth with her tongue creating sensation for my didi. I do have an exotic view of her cute face giving my fully erected didi a frontal BBBJ. She continue her BBBJ by giving my didi the fire & ice treatment. She alternate between ice cubes and hot tea in her mouth to give my didi an extreme pleasure and sensation.This went on for about ten minutes before she took out a condom and placed it over my didi.
I indicated to her to ride on my didi first. She then placed herself over me, holding on to my erected didi and guided it slowly into her pussy. Even though her pussy is quite tight, she managed to slide my didi in as her pussy was very wet with her love juice. Like a well behaved cowgirl she started to ride slowly on my didi. However she increased her pace and started to moan while holding onto my shoulders. While she was riding I tickle her nipples and fondle her ample breasts. Although my didi felt like in heaven , I managed to control and prevent my didi from ejaculating. Eventually she felt tired from the continuous riding. Well! It was now my turn to perform.
I started to licked her breast . Then I moved on to lick her neck and her cheek. Slowly I continue to lick her ears .The smell of her feminine fragrance does aroused me as I put my didi slowly into her tight pussy. She started to gasp for air as I pumped my didi continuously into her wet pussy. We later change to doggy position right in front of a large mirror just beside the bed. As my didi inserted in and out of her pussy, my hands were manhandling her well rounded ass. The view of her long hair and beautiful face both in agony and excitement on the front mirror make my didi pumped even faster and harder. Occasionally she will plead to me not to penetrate too deep into her pussy as she moaned with pleasure. After about ten minutes of doggy action, I opt to finish off with her in missionary position. As my didi pumped into her pussy she allowed me to kiss and lick all over her face and breast. However she was reluctant to be French kissed. With her leg wide opened, I carried to FJ her while both of us hugging on to each other body. Eventually, I could not control myself anymore and ejaculated into her pussy my week supply of fresh semen. My didi was still throbbing in her wet and warm pussy as we hugged each other with exhaustion and satisfaction.
Name: Xiao Lay (No.#21 at Prince Inn)
Nationality : PRC , nearby Beijing
Height : 5'2" (approx.)
Body : 8/10 (Petite and pretty)
look : 7/10 (Cute)
Service : 7/10
AR : None
BBBJ : 8/10 (Good)
DATY: No
FJ ; 8/10 (Willing to try any position)
GFE : 7/10 (Friendly)
Damage : RM198
WIR : Yes . Interested to try some of the other PRC as well. Might find a gem among the many PRCs in Prince Inn.

Viper Z
02-20-04, 08:03
To all,

From Cybergov

Busty PRC
Went to StarLight at about 11.30pm on Wed 18/02/2004 after received a call from MoorkyFox who was dying to bonk any pussy that come across. Parade was limited to about 10 WL only, as OKT mentioned many are busy working. Saw two WL , 61 & 62 at RM198 that was reasonably good looking but does not have enough meat that I like (but not fat girl)

Saw this WL, 85 which has those meat I like, not skinny nor plumb. From outside, her bust looks slightly big for her frame size. MoorkyFox and I was commenting about the possible of push-up bra effects. There was much other choice, so Took Her.

Did some Ice-Breaking along the journey to the bonk room downstair. Due to my banana problems ( Yellow skin Chinese but Inside White man language, speaks only English and Cantonese with little mandarian) we were talking chicken and duck. Managed to grap her buttock, lempek tapi licin.

The door closed, open my hand to invite a hug. Did some minor frenching and began soul searching around her. Same pimples stains on her face which was well covered by makeup during the parade. Lifted her bra up, Walow-yeh. Solid bust, no sagging and firm, cute small tits dark brown. Tried squeezing hard, confirm 100% my choice asset. Turn her around, gave her suck on her nipples as she tries to undress me.

Dual bath as I suggest to soap me more since I finished some games before cheonging. Even help to scrub my hair. Rating 10/10 no rush and hand-over towel.

Went to the bed and she start catbath my nipples and ears. Went down for Blow Job but my dick got Blown Off. It was too fast and hardly any deep throat and she already took out the Ring and insert in. KNN Rating 1/10

Started with Rodeo. Was admiring her beautiful bust moving up and down. Since it was quite hard, it didn’t really bounce a lot. My hands was like glued to her bust. Suddenly she kissed me with memories of her during a BJ without washing her mouth. Imaging my dick stains on my own mouth. Sendiri BJ Sendiri. Ayuh. 9/10 but should be perfect if not for the kissing scene.

Turn her to doggie but was very fun so move to missionary. She hugged to lean me down toward her. After a few round, burst out. Talk cock on the bed while she a tissue to cleanup. Gave me some message and wash up later. Shared her Listerin to goggle mouth. Rating 7/10.

GFE : 9/10
Face : 7/10
Body : 7/10

Viper Z
02-20-04, 08:52
To all,

From Whitheet

Met Angie today
She is wht the other braders hv said; early 20s, fair, tall,,,but I digress with one brader who said she is average looking...she is not...she is VERY pretty :) Cute smiling doubled-dimpled face with nary a blemish on her smooth skin...and perfectly formed eyebrow...
And her legs...oh gawd..I dined and dined on her shapely smooth loooong legs.
Very GFE, very playful & we had a few laughs during the session. She came in and complained that a very fat customer in the session before mine nearly suffocated her..hehehe..anyone of u?

What's her down points? Flat butt, but well, typical of chinese gals I think. Tits? ok with me, suit her slim body. She is 5'6'; shorter than Kwai Mui.
But people, there is one feature of her which is absolutely mind-blowing, it nearly tempted me to do something which I promised never to do again..what is it? ;) Regulars can PM me, lurkers? well, post yr first FR and I will tell u..lol :D
Recommended? sure...WIR...emmm...yes if I can resist the temptation to not break my promise ;)
ps - CC's food is really good, had my dinner there :D and some jokers were playing indoor golf in there..haha

Jibai Tester
02-20-04, 19:05
Hello there Doggie Gun,

Try e-mail to [Email address deleted by Admin]. Heard over from other forums that they are setting up outdoor service.

Good Luck

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please use the Forum's Private Messaging system to communicate directly with other Forum Members. Thanks!

Wacko 04
02-21-04, 02:49
Hi to all fello bros,

I just want to ask where exactly is this DD and this Erato Spa located? Would like to go try out these 2 places judging from teh writeup reports here where the girls are foreign. Have not tried on Vietcong or PRC before.

Thanks and happy Cheonging fellow bros.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

U Max
02-21-04, 05:42
20/2/04, 8.30 pm. Chile Spa

Felt a bit horny as been meditating for almost 1 month. Call LDI-no more sasha, call mandarin court-Kar Ling not in, so decided to test the russian as mention by bro Penang Boy. Saw about 20 bros there waiting for chew keng. Any bros from WSG? I ask to chew keng the russian and decided to take her coz looks ok to me.

Heavy traffic jam nearby LDP, jam at the road nearly 1 hour dam tired leaw, finally at Chile spa. When I ask the okt 4 "Korean", the okt say the "Korean" was MC. Have some food n Chew Keng the PRC but all r old stock. Finally the okt say got 1 new girl, btu is a come from "Russian". Since I never try "Russian" then just try 4 it.

Name:Vita
Body:9/10
Boob:9/10
Look:6/10, 9/10(while fuck)
Hair: brown
BBBJ:9.5/10 (longest BBBJ i ever had)
FJ:7/10
DATY: since I have not taken my dinner so dine there for quite a long time (69)
CIM: Forgot to ask(tooo exited and cum in her b4 think of CIM)
Pussy:7/10
WIR:Yes
Damage:RM250.

This is the best fuck i had with 'guai po'(bad experience with mexican B4), keep giving me french kiss from beginning till the end. Ride me twice , she fuck me more then i fuck her. Good, save a lot of my energy.

After that, go for another round of massage at the massage center beside Chile Spa building (forgot the name but not flora coz flora fully occupied the gals). Opt for 2 hour, very good massage as i've been very tired especailly on my neck and shoulder coz using too much computer. Good value for money and cum again on special service after the massage. Damage: RM130

Total damage:RM250 + RM130 for 3 hour of action.

After that these action went to
See my next FR

U Max
02-21-04, 05:43
Go back to sleep lah. What else, tomorrow still have to work.

DaThinMan
02-21-04, 06:31
Belgium Lover,

Have you checked out the KLFaq and the General folder? There is a general overview about the whoring scene in KL. That should get you started.

Wildman94
02-21-04, 15:24
Hi guys,

Just got back from Genesis Spa, and here's my FR on Jojo, cute Malay girl, rather petite but not skinny. She's 23 years old, from Johor Baru.

Face : 8/10 - real cute face
Body : 8/10 - still nice and tight, with smooth skin
Boobs : 7/10 - rather small, i'd guess 32 B
Butt : 7/10 - bounces nicely when you doggy style her
BBBJ : 8/10 - phew, some real good sucking there
A/R : 8/10 - really tongued my asshole
FJ : 8/10 - her doggy style is incredible
Catbath : 5/10 - just did the back
GFE : Nothing special to report there
CIM : didn't ask
WIR : yes

It seems Genesis had a few fresh girls coming in, Whiskey and Gigi (if I'm not mistaken), but not recommended by OKT Joe.

There's another new girl, by the name of Dabee, a fair skinned Malay girl from Sarawak, young, petite, but well built where it counts. I'd rate her body, breasts, and ass as 8.5/10, face wise maybe just an 8/10. Man, I got a hard on just looking at her. Seems a lot of customers have gone home happy from that one, according to OKT Joe (he's never let me down yet). Will definitely try her next time.

Happy hunting!

Sex Manic
02-21-04, 15:30
I have not made much post but I feel this was a must. I don't want fellow cheongsters going with high expectations and regretting the experience.

To Viper Z and rest:

Well we have heard a lot about Ayu and Coco from Crystal Crown. Well Ayu used to be from Lisa De Inn and they call her a Legend there. Suppose to give very GFE like service. Well I personally have not tried her but she look quite pleasant and friendly. What that I want to bring up her is that about our dear COCO. I read a forum report about 1 week ago about Coco and was very impressed about her service thus decided to try her.

I have to agree that she has a ver good PR and so on. She is friendly as well like talking to you like she knows you for ages when she enters the room. Guess my luck was bad or she might have split personalities.

Here the story goes:

Coco come in and talk and behave very friendly. Then she ask to go for shower and then did a very detail washing of my DIDI. Well for one when in the bathroom itself she said my DIDI is big.Well I just smiled. Then we dried ourself and I lay on the matress which is on the floor. Well she starting skills was good. She uses her boobs to rub all over your body and didi. Well my didi erected quickly when she did that. After a while again complaingin that my didi is big, she want to give a BBBJ. Well I was waiting for that but it was a major turn off when she unwrapped the condom and inserted on my didi to give a blowjob. I told her that I don't like it that way and that's not normal.

She said that she usually does that and it's safer. Well I got pissed off but being a gentlemani acted cool. Just alloed her to do it the way she wanted as she insisted. I did not feel a thing at all with the BBBJ with the rubber attached. After that she tried to insert immediately with her sitting on top of me. It was a difficult entrance as the rubber was not moist anymore and she was not wet at all. Suddenly she said that it can't enter and wanted to put on some KY Jelly. I told her that I don't want it like that. She just kept quite trying to insert it and it did not goin in well. Suddenly she again decided to give me a blow. She was sucking till kingdoms come but nothing happened.

I knew that she just wanted to make me come and call it off. well for me if I wanted I could have cum but I just controlled. Well it's all MIND over matter. She was like blowing me for about 15 minutes non stop and all this while I was still laying on my back not moving an inch. The she stop , guess she was tired. I made her sleep and went on her. I lost my mood totally and my didi went to sleep. She was shocked and did not know what to do. Then she was shaking my didi trying to make it erect again. Then finally my bro decide to wake up as I was fed up with the whole incident. I just went on her and started to bang her. She was in pain as he pussy was dry and her hole is small too I guess.

Finally I carried her and was fuckling her while standing. She could not take it and was screaming like hell. This is when I finally came. She said that she have to go back after my session as too tired, which I did not believe. Well for me the whole experience spoiled when she put on the rubber when giving a BBBJ. Come on guy we are paying not for that and I believe you all agree with me on this.

Anyway I believe if your didi is big then you gonna have a screwed up experience with Coco.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

Kai Cheong
02-21-04, 17:43
Dear all,

Erato Spa is located at Damansara Perdana, Hotel Erato.

MonsterFacial
02-21-04, 18:37
To Sex Manic,

To tell you the truth...A BBBJ and A BJ with a condom feels no different....But sex with a condom and without one is another story.

Ever wondered why she insisted in giving you a BJ with condom for your own safety.....Don't wanna burst your bubble but maybe she just had a customer before you that had Herpes in the mouth area and the guy forced her to kiss him.....ever think about that?

Whitee
02-22-04, 00:58
Sex Manic,

You are the nightmare customer all WL fear. I have only sympathies for Coco, and I realise more than ever the challenges a WL have, especially with inconsiderate customers like you who keep on bonking her while she is screaming in pain.

I suggest you visit http://sex.perkel.com/escort/index.htm
to know how to behave as a customer to a professional service provider.

And please, dont describe yourself as a gentleman; you are not.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because", etc. Thanks!

Chris Mak
02-22-04, 05:48
I will be visit KL in next week for 2 days and stay in Doesett Regency, can anyone tell me the HC around??

Thanks in advance!

DaThinMan
02-22-04, 05:57
Poor Coco, someone should pay her a visit to see how she is doing.

Cheongsters with big organs should be more gentle. WLs and more specifically, their assets need to be handled with care.

Jeff O
02-22-04, 14:06
Refers to Nobbin FR on 02/16/04.

Linda at City Villa. However, OKT said no such WL whether Indon or local Malay, young or old. OKT also said of late many bros. are looking for this "Linda". OKT cannot explain whether mixed-up in names of hotel or what?

Hope Nobbin clear the air.

Thanks.

Viper
02-22-04, 19:11
Hey guys,

Saw in the news the today that there was a raid in one of the spa's in the Puchong area. Any of you lots know which one got raided.

Went over to Erato also yesterday and they had like only 3 to 4 PRC's on duty. Think there might be some kind of Operasi going on, Any ideas?

Member #1667
02-23-04, 06:50
To Sex Maniac,

I agree with Whitee. No doubt the girls are prostitutes, but they are still human. I am not saying that you should be sending them flowers or chocolates. Do understand that an artist needs a brush, engineers have their tools, and for the girls they have the "instruments", don't ruin them please.

Member #1667
02-23-04, 06:53
Hi Viper,

Yeap, there were raids in Puchong. It was announced in the papers that the police, with the assistance from the immigration, were conducting special operations on illegals and those who miused their stays in Malaysia. My advice to you, save up until the election is over. If you cannot control your instinct, try putting your brother in a bucket full of ice.

Just kidding.

Subang Guy
02-23-04, 06:55
That was Chile Spa in Puchong, around 40 girls get caught, mostly PRC. Someone related told me that KL spa is safer at present

Black Sex Magic
02-23-04, 07:27
Yeah, I agreed with Jeff O there's no such WL name as LINDA.

Can Nobbin clear the air?

Zee Dude
02-23-04, 09:40
Chris Mak,

You can try Sky River which is about 1 block from you. When you come out of Dorsett Main door, make a right and immediate right into the alley running on the left side of Dorsett. Pass by the food area/parking (on the right) and when the alley make a sharp right, make a left into the small alley way which is on the left. This time stay on your right and you will see Sky River. It is about a 2 minute walk from Dorsett. Alternately, make a right out of the door, go down one block and make another right. Keep going until you see Sky river on the corner as the road turns to the left. If in doubt, just ask anyone and they will point it out. Just be warned that Sky River closes at midnight so you need to get there early enough.

Zee.

Chris Mak
02-23-04, 10:46
Zee,

Thank you very much for your advised! Would you please provide more information about the prices and girls.

I will visit the Langkawi and Penang first and KL for 2 nts, hopefully I will have enough time to try!

Thanks again!

Chris

Corncake Quart
02-23-04, 12:24
Dear Kaki's,

I know where DD Kinrara and SS14 is but I cannot find DD Sunway and Kelana Jaya. Can anybody help me by giving direction to both. BTW, SS14 was closed last night when I passed by. Anyway just tried Carol fr Ginza, Mint so here goes,

Face : 7/10 (innocent look)
Body : 7/10 (so so only)
AR : No
CB : Yup but she gets horny very fast.
FJ : 9/10 The best so far. She is really horny and know how to enjoy
WIR : Definitely
Damage : 175 plus 50 for massage.

No Diggity
02-23-04, 15:30
Went to SunShine spa today (23 Feb) around 130pm, the girl I wanted was not working, the OKT recommended Connie - a chinese from Taiping - saying that she's now the hottest horse around. The captain asked Connie to come out for a parade. She's quite sweet, baby-face and innocent-look. I agreed to the recommendation and was taken to the hotel room by Connie. This is the first time I was at SunShine, wasn't quite impressed by the room quality, it's a typical RM80/night room.

Connie attitude is a bit cold, she's not that talkative, and won't initiate a conversation. It appears to me that she doesn't really like what she's doing. She went into the shower, asked me to join in and start washing me carefully, I tried to initiate conversation but get very little response from her. She gave me a BBBJ during the shower and she was moaning quite heavily but I have every reason to believe that it was pure faking and SOP - poor girl.

Proceeded to the bed, she lay me down face up, she started licking my whole body - from my chest down to my leg, both left and right sides. And then she flipped me over back facing up, and continue licking my back down to my legs, I must compliment her on her tongue skills, would give her an A+ for that, unfortunately everything was feeling too SOP. The body licking last about 10 mins. She then split my legs and shoved her head into my butt and perform an AR, it was a very good AR and lasted for about 3-4 mins. She then flip me back and gave me a hell of a BBBJ - very good skills. After another 5 mins of BBBJ I told her to stop and she put on the cap and start riding on me, for like 10 mins, she asked me to move on top so I did and start doing her missionary for about 10 mins. Though she's been moaning throughout the FJ but the lack of GFE simply cannot help me to reach any climate. I told her I'm tired and that's enough, she offered to do a HJ to me so I agreed, but her HJ is nothing like her tongue, it makes my DIDI felt very uncomfortable so I asked her to stop. She then took me to shower and sent me out. Overall, I can only said, she had very good skills with her tongue, but no GFE. She doesn't look happy at all and somehow I feel really bad for her. Maybe some other guy in this forum would have a different experience with her. Damage: RM230

Jeff O
02-23-04, 16:02
FYI all bros,

From some reliable sources that some heavy duty raids on spas and health clubs/centers are in place. All these due to coming erection, opps I mean election. The G need to look good especially on things moral. Need to show they are working hard.

Aiyaa, like this, little bro down there must hibernate for some time lo.

Kama_S
02-23-04, 23:32
Following the raid in Bandar Puchong Jaya...
Star Inn, Chile Spa, Putra Inn, Summer Inn, Star Light and Romeo Inn, all stop operation until further notice. I saw a notice stick on the front door of Star Inn yesterday, saying that the Spa is under renovation. If I am not mistaken, All the Dora-Dora branches stop their business temporally as well.

Kama_S
02-23-04, 23:40
Viper wrote:

Hey guys,

Saw in the news the today that there was a raid in one of the spa's in the Puchong area. Any of you lots know which one got raided.

Viper,

Dream World KTV and Chile SPA raided. Lot of pretty PRC girls get caught.

Kai Cheong
02-24-04, 02:26
Dear all,

For your information those SPA with imported gals are all closed for business until further notice. As for those with only local gals are still running.

Whitee
02-24-04, 02:55
Viper Z, aiya, not request but comment leh, and my PM to you request don't cover all la, just my FR. Other braders may still want you to paste leh... :)

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because", etc. Thanks!

Viper Z
02-24-04, 03:32
to all,

from blackbox7

a field report on armada hc
being in a boring sunday, so went there have a peek. heard that ex-ldi¡¦s cindy was there. so here i¡¦m and did some exploration. a rainy day has just spunk out my hormone ushered me to release some seed. being to the usual joint is not trilling enough because of nice looking stock falls short. i¡¦ve never been to armada. so decided for some assessment.
arrived there and parked my car at nearly 7.30pm. located at second floor at the plaza section. come inside and the attended by a young attendant. so he popped out the sop stuff, then i opted for full-package (m + s). a brief parade being shown, are all local que thew. but no sign of cindy. according to them cindy is a ml around 30+. or maybe she is not working this joint anymore. i was hesitating to get another choice. so i opted to try no 108 aka haze (which i never seen her b4). the setup is roomy, so i waited about 10min, then she came.

summery:--
name : haze no 108 or 8, i guess

looked: - a blonde dyed-curly-shoulder-length hair (if not shorter). so has given me a slight mature look with cheerful face. soft-spoken. 5 ft 6 tall. slight fair 6.5/10

background: live in kl. being work armada 2 years and 1 year in singapore. have her regulars she claimed. i assume she is christian, or would be christian wannabe. (noticed her cross necklace), anyway, whatever.

age: 27, there you got it. i sense that will she give me a very ¡§professional¡¨ approach. y¡¦know.

personality: quite talkative, easy going not much complaint here. talk cock and etc, etc. mostly unrelated bonk stuff. 7/10 (but does not run parallel with bonking)

massage skill: passable, seems she got adequate experience on this. 7/10

now here comes the main course:-

bbbj: 7.5/10 ¡v skillful with listerine

ar: not my cup of tea, but she did okay.

moan: very ¡§professional¡¨. you will know immediately, it is just a stunt. 6/10. feels like bonking a cyborg was programmed to do so.

ass: well, typical kue thew with flat arse.

pussy tightness: a bit loose 6/10 a bit bushy in this area but not widespread. trimming is a definite must for plus point.

boob: another disappointment here 32b i guest. 6/10 soft. light brownish nipple

fj (rubbered): slight passive, always hint you the timing (which i hate most). got an impression that she did not like being touched or cares sensually. always diverted my hand from pussy to boob. however, while care her boob, she always lay there (back facing me n stick to bed sheet). not easy to reach. so to said, very ¡§professional¡¨ without emotion element. manage to done, missionary, sideway n spoon. 5/10

cim: she¡¦s okay with it but not enthusiastic enough. 6/10.

overall: you are bonking with a professional with some lifeless ¡§professional attitude¡¨ elements for work sake here. not my meat. i give her a miss unless you like vendor machine attitude. a passable c- for this cyborg.

after that, i hang around the lounge area for some eye candy. overall, i found it rather dull and unappealing although they have younger gals and some malays. food is okay but normal as it looks nothing special. in terms of value of money, my rm240.00 is not well spent along with 45min full-package. oh well, here goes my salary in meaningless spending. ƒ¼ it¡¦s not totally bad. the quality of the service matter brought down the value the spending. got a picture? if is not i got some work to do this sunday, should have spend a long holiday weekend to up-north.

untill then, happy holiday.

Sex Manic
02-24-04, 03:46
Hmmm well seem that you my fellow buddies have been treating me like a unethical bastard who does not have respect and value for women.

I even have left a room without screwing even after paying cos of poor service and bad attitide.

Please guys you not paying your hard earned money just to get something which is not worth at all for 45 minutes. I believe we are paying customers and should get what we pay for at least.

Anyway maybe you guys are okay with paying that kind of amount and getting a screwed upservice or not up toyour expectation after reading a very good FR. Well everyone have their own view and point. As for me maybe the way I illustrated the incedent might be way out , but feel i did not acted unprofessionlly at all. I just expected what i paid for. Sometimes there a lot of girls just to make a fuss or just for name sake will tell aiyo pain laa, this laa that laa. Well i feel we can judge woh is fake who is real. It's not like ou a screwing a girl auntil she bleeds and still continue screwing her just because you still have not come. Well my report is just for information to other not to have too high expectations.

Remember one man's food can be another man's poison!!

U Max
02-24-04, 05:04
Hi bro,

Whitheet and Dathinman, any others bro that dont agree Viper Z to post the others forum to WSG, no hard feeling.

Just my point of view, I know that reading again the FR here is irritating but for people like me, I find it very good coz bro Viper have done this reading through the other forum and select some good one to post here. So you should be glad if your FR is repeated here because you have a good FR to share.

I do read both forum, but reading at the other forum really more irritating to me because a lot of newbies out there simply start a new thread and ask nonsense question, there are more than 100 threads to read at, looking for a good FR to read is something like looking for needle in the sea, spoilt the mood of reading as I don't have so much time to check out every thread for really informative FR.

Dont flame me. O.K. Just my point of view.

Viper Z
02-24-04, 10:15
U max,

Thanks bro.

Sex Maniac,

I am neutral on this cause sometimes I also got damn lousy services from the WLs but I don't force them, just screw the OKT until he give me a discount or free massage.
:)

Viper Z

Viper Z
02-24-04, 10:16
To all,

from likeit88

After reading the FRs on malay WLs, decided to try one at CC, either Norin or Coco. Called up and okt says both are available. So I rushed to CC, but when I got there Okt Desmond said that both not available. KNN. He recommended another Malay WL named VICKY. Said that service top notch and that body firm.
Ok, went into the room and waited for 10 minutes before hearing a knock on the door. Came in a rather petite lady with relatively nice boobs. Said our polite hellos and chit chat for a while. Seems pleasant. Then she took off her clothes. Damn! Boobs automatically became A cup from potential B or C cup. Loads of padding as I checked her bra later. Body not tight as what OKT promised. Her ass was quite flabby (and not firm) for someone so petite.

Shower was SOP. Nothing special. After shower, lied down and she did a cat bath. Nothing great again. BBBJ was not too bad. It was quite long and she licked my balls as well, while looking at me. No french kissing allowed. But she allows DATY. This was awesome, cuz she actually sat on my face and allowed me to DATY and all the while, she'd look down into my eyes in a CFM look.

After that was FJ. This was when the service changed from reasonable to lousy. She rode me for a while and then said that she was tired as she did not sleep last night, so she suggested missionary. And guys, I tell you, she just lied there like a dead fish. I was quite pissed not to get any gfe or any reaction during the FJ, that I just treid my best to finish it as soon as i could.

She did apologise profusely after that, for being tired, saying that she did not sleep at all last night cuz she was out drinking but I couldn't give a sh*t because I knew that I will NEVER come back for her again.

Face 7/10 (puts on CFM look when BBBJ and DATY)
Boobs 6/10 (loads of padding as mentioned above, but ok perky nips)
Body 6/10 (petite but not tight at all)
Butt 4/10 (cellulites..yucks)
Legs 7/10 (short but slim)
BBBJ 6/10 (lots of licking..balls too... but not much deep throat)
DATY 9/10 (one of the best I've had cuz she sat on my face and gave CFM look)
FJ 3/10 (two words...dead fish!!!)
WIR: NO WAY!!!
Damage RM188

Nobbin
02-24-04, 10:44
For those of you who PM me and don’t know where City Villa is the details below are posted in the Kuala Lumpar section under FAQ.

City Villa Kuala Lumpur, No 69 Jalan Haji Hussein, Off Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Tel: +603-292 6077 Fax: +603-292 7734 Email: anthol@po.jaring.my (Executive health club).

For those who specifically went there to try the joys of Linda, I apologise as I don’t know her number, but she did say her name was Linda, on the first visit. On the second visit the Captain asked me if I wanted the same girl again as he knew I was pleased with her the first time, and naturally I said ‘yes’, so I didn’t have to identify her by name or number. On the first occasion I went there about 10.30pm, and the second time about 3.15pm. The girls don’t live on the premises but arrive after 3.00pm. I suggest that until I get back to see her & get her number, you just ask for the Indon selection, and look out for the youngish girl, with the big tits, well rounded bum, short gelled hair, roundish face & the spiky fringe. Good hunting.

Laser King
02-24-04, 10:56
Hello Brothers

I think we should encourage Viper Z to continue his rapacious reports from Delphi. The majority of WSG members appreciates the enormous contributions by Viper Z -generously sharing his or members foray in mongering with us.

Not infrequently we overlooked the interest of the silent majority who relies on the information provided in this column to 'plan'our amphibious landing in health centres for the week or months ahead.

Viper Z -Pls. continue the excellent reports for the benefit of the unspoken majority.

Thank You

Hihihi2004
02-24-04, 11:28
Hi,

I'm new here. Next week I will go for Seremban for 3 days business trip. So I will stay around the seremban Terminal One area.

I need information about the FJ and others service there. Could anyone please share some information at there?

Thank you

PM me.

DaThinMan
02-24-04, 11:30
To Sex Manic,

Go back to your first report. I quote :-

"She was in pain as he pussy was dry and her hole is small too I guess."

"Finally I carried her and was fuckling her while standing. She could not take it and was screaming like hell. "

It does give the impression that things got a bit rough or tough going for her.

If she, make that any WL not only her, was in pain, providing good service would probably be the last thing on her mind.

But sure, you had a valid complaint about the covered BJ.

Just my RM0.02.

PS.
Safer to make sure a WL is sufficiently wet. After all, condoms do break.

Whitee
02-24-04, 13:09
Sex Manic,

You keep on whining that Coco is unprofessional. I dont see any part where she is unprofessional. Maybe the part which YOU think is unprofessional is she do only BBBJ, well, that's her option. And she tried to make you hard after you can't hold your erection. There was nothing in your FR which indicated she was purposely withholding her intended service or giving lousy service.

What everyone can read is you fucked her while she is screaming in pain. Yup, you are, in your own words; an "unethical bastard who does not have respect and value for women." You are nothing but a brute who dont even have brains in either heads.

Hairy Timun
02-24-04, 17:11
Dear No Diggity

Sad to hear that you have another bad experience! Hey, the girl look better than the ones at the Karaoke joint we use to go back East?

Maybe you should wait for me the next time you cheong! Anyway, do be careful as the raids are going on full force. Don't get blown away by the hurricane force winds. Just ain't worth it, baby.

Enjoy yourself.

Cheers,

Harry Timun

Tallboy
02-24-04, 18:21
Fellas,

Addresses, phone numbers and other contact details for most of the spas and HCs are in the Kuala Lumpur FAQ. I know it needs to be updated to accommodate the new spas opened after 2001. For any other oldies, please refer this FAQ first.

The following should be the final part of the KL FAQ. Somehow, Jackson missed to add this. Jackson, Can you please add this to the FAQ?.

Any spas/HCs specializing in black/African girls?. I have seen some black girls in the restaurants and presume they are students. I heard of the availability of this stock at a hotel near airport. Any more info?.
-Tallboy

IV. SPAS/HC’S SPECIALIZING IN DIFFRENT NATIONALITIES

A. MALAY
1. Holiday Villa Subang (Blue Apple HC), No 9 Jalan SS12/1, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Tel: +603-5633 8788 Fax: +603-5633 7449 Email: salesresv@holidayvilla.com.my or erms@po.jaring.my

2. Hotel Armada Petaling Jaya, Lorong Utara C, Section 52, Petaling Jaya, 46200 Malaysia Tel: +848 827 5839 Fax: +848-827 5840 (Near Crystal Crown and PJ Hilton)

B. THAI AND PRC
1. Genesis Health Spa/Wisma Genesis (HSBC building), Menara Genesis, No 33 Jalan Sultan Ismail 50250 Kuala Lumpur (It is the main street straight from Lot 10 & Sungai Wang)

C. PRC
1. Princess Inn (PI), Exit Sg Buluh/Kepong end of LDP. Keep left till junction with traffic lights. Avoid the right hand flyover, which will bring you to Kepong. At the traffic lights, Turn left is Sg Buluh. Don’t go there! U wants to go STRAIGHT to Sri Damansara 1-5 (that's what it says on the signboard). So go straight at the traffic lights into an area with houses and factories. Turn at the FIRST left, you would have seen a yellow/white sign showing Puchong Inn. Then turn again at the 1st left, you will see Alliance bank (Alliance bank, No 1, Jalan Tembaga SD 5/2A, Bandar Sri Damansara, 52100 Kuala Lumpur) at yr right. PI is right beside it. Tel: +603-6275 1705

D. INDIAN
1. Mandarin Court Hotel, No 55 Jalan Maharajalela, 50150 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Tel: +603-245 6270 Fax: +603-245 7163

2. PJ De Inn (near the PJ Hilton), No 4 & 6 Jalan 8/1E, 46050 PJ Tel: +603-7955 3535 Fax: +603-7955 3018

3. Federal Hotel, No 35 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Tel: +603-2489166 Fax: +603-248 2877(Deluxe Spa just walk in the front door, keep going straight and look to your right. It it’s downstairs and clearly marked)

4. Holiday Villa Subang (Blue Apple HC), No 9 Jalan SS12/1, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Tel: +603-5633 8788 Fax: +603-5633 7449 Email: salesresv@holidayvilla.com.my or erms@po.jaring.my

5. Cititel Hotel, Mid valley Mega mall, Mid Valley Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Tel: +662-643 8671 Fax: +662-643 1193, 246 2259 (Mid-Way Health Club is inside the Cititel hotel. Cititel hotel is in the Mid Valley Mega Mall)

Viper Z
02-25-04, 02:04
Tallboy,

Heard Princess Inn just got raided. It would be good advise to stay away from HC for a while till the wind settles down.

Viper Z

U Max
02-25-04, 02:40
whitee,

can you pm to the theard of fr only url.

last night a big wind blow puchong again, i was at the jazz pub near to the star inn, when i came out from the pub, wind is blowing the white collar pub, i saw the police is escorting quite a numbers of chic into the police truck and van. just wondering, why got so much people working there, is there any other services offered above the pub?

if wind continue to blow like this, i'm afraid the [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) cases will increase becaues many bro out there will start to fuck on anywhere.

Subang Guy
02-25-04, 03:30
Summit hotel HC offer local girl only, maybe it will be safer for us to bonk, since the raid mostly target at foreign chick. Of course, the best way for now is bonk your girlfriend, wife, even musturbate.

Politician is not the only person to act, we also force to take in role in this case, what the hell election.

Fresh Fish
02-25-04, 04:13
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum but I found it interesting & informative. I'll be coming back to M'sia in 3 weeks time so I'll definetely check out those places. Though for only 2 weeks but I'll be dropping by KL, Kch, Miri & KK. Looking forward to visit some of those places mention & sample some. Thank you very much & wish you all "the best service always".

Fresh Fish

Viper Z
02-25-04, 09:19
To all,

From Sanchez2003 (Not sure about the date as Chile was raided recently)

My captors, the cheongsters of the infernal city of Kuala Lumpur, continue to taunt me. They return from work at a reasonable hour and proceed to participate in hedonistic activities, whereas I am forced to slave over at the office and have an ‘al desko’ meal rather than the more pleasant ‘al fresco’ version.

The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape and achieving carnal satisfaction at HCs around the city. Like it or not, I suffer from Stockholm syndrome. My captors have shown me what pleasures that I may feel at such Meccas of hedonism. I am a prisoner of my own making as I am addicted to the pleasures of the flesh. I am a pleasure-junkie.

Tomorrow I may go to another HC, or tennis centre. Why do I consider them tennis centres, you ask? ‘Cheonging’, for lack of a better term, is just like a game of tennis because service is everything and love means nothing. I am therefore an avid tennis fan. Andy Roddick and the other players on the ATP would be proud.

My patience has run thin. My attempt to escape the torment of my captors almost succeeded, but I succumbed to my desires. Went to Chile Spa in Puchong today rather than later next week as planned.

Arrived quite late, just after midnight. Entered the innermost sanctum of my captors, and surveyed the area. No WLs about. My wait was not long as a group of lovelies sauntered into the room. My captors commenced their ‘Chew Keng’.

Saw a group of WLs and decided to pick number 62. She was smiling at me, and I couldn’t resist her looks. For the captors who prefer WLs with large assets, she would’ve flown underneath their radar. But in my eyes, she was worth my hard-earned cash. Paid the usual fee and proceeded to the room where my wait, even though it was not more than 5 minutes, seemed like an agonising eternity. Being in captivity for so long has driven me to the brink of insanity.

There was a knock on my door. Number 62 opened it and said hello. God, she was extremely pretty up close. Couldn’t wait to get my hands on her. It was my lucky day as she speaks a smattering of English. Told me her English name was Ada. Tonight, diplomatic relations between the People’s Republic of China and Malaysia would be improved. The civil servants at Wisma Putra owe me one for performing their jobs.

She grabbed my tool and pulled me into the shower where she gave me a bath. I couldn’t resist her touch and grabbed her small breasts and sucked them as if my salvation lay in them. She liked my enthusiasm and told me that she preferred Malay customers than Chinese ones. Well, I told her that I felt the same way about Chinese WLs. Must be the colour of their skin.

She dragged me into bed where she proceeded to give me a tongue licking. SOP, nothing special. But when she put my weapon into that cute little mouth of hers, I felt that tonight was really my lucky night. She looked at me 90% of the time when she gave me a BJ. I don’t know about my captors and their fiendish ways with WLs, but the sight of a beautiful woman sucking my phallus is too good an experience to describe in words. The slurping noises you hear when you are a participant of a sloppy BJ performed by a gorgeous woman is like Mozart’s symphonies to my ears.

Told her to turn around so that we were in a 69 position. Boy, her ass was beautiful. I confess, I am very much an ass-man. I cannot get enough of it. I especially like to rim asses. Which I soon did with number 62. It is an acquired taste, and I honestly believe that I am a connoisseur of asses. She at first hesitated, saying that she found it ticklish. But I dominated her, saying that I love to do it and would not settle for anything less. She gave in. I tongue-fucked her ass like my deliverance depended on it.

She then laid down on the bed and told me to fuck her. Which I did, gladly. She sighed in pleasure, and told me that she preferred guys with larger than average penises. She received a pounding from me. I was knackered after a few minutes and asked her to ride me. The sight of her riding me like I was her private pony was gratifying. I couldn’t stand it any longer. I wanted to cheong her doggy-style, which I admit is my favourite position. I am, like I admitted earlier, an ass-man. I slipped my dick into her crack and commenced my slow and steady race towards ejaculation. I fingered the crack of her ass, and she moaned. I pounded her hard and fast and f-ed her ass hard with my long forefinger. All this pleasure was too much for my five senses. I came. The taste of her ass was still on my finger. I proceeded to lick it in front of her. You may think that I am a dirty pervert, but nothing is too dirty for me when it comes to exorcising my innermost demons. In order for me to escape the clutches of my captors, I have to beat them at their own game. I have to understand their motivations. I must admit that she liked seeing me enjoy myself giving her a right good rogering. And the sight of me licking my ass-flavoured finger didn’t turn her off. What a true professional!

I overheard that my confinement was due to MY animal instincts between the sheets. Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage. Looks like another visit to a another tennis centre in KL beckons.

I am convinced that there are other captives like me in this Asian metropolis. They are, I reckon, flunkies and maybe snitches. I believe that one of my colleagues has got to be an informant, and speaks with my captors regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the hierarchy of the company I work for, his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time...

Name: Ada
Nationality: PRC
Boobs: 34A
Body: 8/10
Looks: 9/10
Service: 8/10 (Good)
AR: Was not performed
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 (Tight pussy)
GFE: 10/10
WIR: Yes, but since the raid, I doubt it.
Comment: Great experience. Shame that Chile Spa is shut for 3 months, or forever.
Damage: RM198 (well worth the experience)

Dthorn
02-25-04, 09:36
Hi all,

I had some free time this afternoon and thought of dropping by at Kowloon to check out Suzie. It was around 12.30pm when I called but the counter girl said that she wasn't in yet. I called about half an hour later and the girl said 'Yes, Suzie had arrived'.

I said OK and I would be right over. When I arrived there, there was one white guy with one OKT talking, presumably paying up since the mat salleh left soon after.

Anyway, I told the OKT that I was here for Suzie and he said I would have to wait, and so I sat on the sofa. He wasn't rude or anything but neither was he polite. Soon another 2 guys came in and after the OKT spoke to them, he came back to me and ask what time I booked. I replied that I had just called earlier but didn't specify an exact time.

Then that idiotic OKT said "Ahhh like that then you wait", very rudely while lifting his hands and mumbled some words in Chinese. Just then another guy walked in, and I guessed he was a regular because that damn OKT immediately went over to him, calling him 'Tai Kor' and stuff while chatting in a friendly manner.

I was rather pissed off and another OKT came, who was taller and skinny and he told me politely that I may have to wait another hour. I undertsand that maybe I was at fault since I did not cleary specify what time I would be in so I said that I would cancel since I didn't want to wait so long. However I do feel that the first OKT was extremely out of order with the way he spoke and the tone of his voice.

I am just voicing out my displeasure about the behaviour of the first OKT who is 40'ish and medium height (5'7"). I didnt catch his name but if anyone knows, could they please post it here. I have a good mind to highlight this to the HC owner. This isn't the first time, Kowloon has had rude OKT's. I remember one where MichaelTheOne from delphi had a similar experience with a very rude OKT. Hope the bros here don't mind me writing about this here instead of a FR.

Thanks.

Si Ma Yi
02-25-04, 10:26
How ironic it is for Sex Manic to act the way he did given his handle. LOL

Plugger
02-25-04, 12:00
This is interesting. From the Malay Mail.

Police are baffled how a Patpong-style vice den, which parades naked Chinese national callgirls inside a budget hotel in Bandar Sri Damansara, could have gone undetected for three months.

The nude women, each bearing a name tag, were displayed in a glass cubicle in the centre of the hotel before they paraded on a three-tiered stage to enable potential clients to pick their choice.

In a raid about 1am yesterday, a police team nabbed 40 patrons and seized five stacks of condoms amounting to 300 pieces, indicating that the vice den was a popular haunt.

Nine call-girls from China and four men believed to have been operating the vice den were detained at the 30-bedroom, three- storey hotel in Jalan SD16.

Judging by the number of patrons caught and the large number of condoms seized in a single raid, it is puzzling how the vice den managed to operate under the noses of the authorities since December.

Interestingly, the budget hotel is believed to be linked to the fugitive Petaling Jaya ‘vice-king?Lee Ah Chee.

Police believe the former police secret society expert was using it as a front for the vice den.

It is learnt that police are trying to ascertain who the hotel owner is, and its links to other similar establishments in the district, allegedly owned by Lee, 44, who is currently on the run with his family.

However, Selangor police declined to elaborate on their investigation into the vice ring.

Selangor CID chief Senior Assistant Commissioner II Abu Bakar Mustafa, who led the raiding party, said police were in the midst of identifying the hotel owner.

During the raid, police also discovered a secret chamber, built behind a toilet, to accommodate 20 people.

The door into the secret chamber is hidden behind a toilet roll dispenser.

Initial investigations revealed that the Chinese women arrived about two weeks ago.

The Malay Mail had reported that Lee, who was sought by police for vice activities, allegedlly owned similar budget hotels in the district.

Lee was a former policeman from Petaling Jaya, and an expert in gambling and secret societies. He resigned from police force three years ago.

On Sunday, police had identified him and issued his photograph in connection with another brothel raid in Pusat Bandar Puchong.

Daijek
02-25-04, 16:51
Hi all,

I am new to this forum, and this is my 1st posting. I'm a regular to Cititel.

Just drop by to say hello.

Wantoknow
02-25-04, 17:16
Hi guys, what the hell is going on with all these raids? Are the customers in trouble too when got caught in one of the raids?

Shit, I was going to do some mongering in KL for the first time in April, do I have to rethink it?

The reason KL attracts me is that there are different nationalities available there, Malays, Indo, Indians, PRC, Viets, and so on.

But any trouble with the authority is something that I can do without.

DaThinMan
02-25-04, 17:40
Wantoknow,

At the moment the raids are focused on places with foreign WLs. The places that have been raided so far are mostly outside of Kuala Lumpur. The customers are only 'screened' during the raid; i.e. their IDs are checked only.

Keep reading this forum for updates.

Black Sex Magic
02-25-04, 18:14
Hi guys!

I have been reading the Malay mail yesterday and what a raid! Front page guy, and I have been guessing if HC in KL area will be raid in near future.

If you guys out there have any info, pleased inform me and the others.

Got to be careful guys!

KL Guy
02-25-04, 20:02
Dear Forum Friends,

The raids are expected to go on for some time as the new KL Top Copper is out to show he's all buisness and will sweep KL clean of the PRCs & all foriegn. Mean whil lay low coz it can be quite embarresing to be going to the local Copper Station to be questioned!

Will update when more info is aqquired!

No Diggity
02-26-04, 02:26
Chile Spa,

I should considered myself lucky. I went to Chile Spa on Saturday 21 February and it got raided on Monday 23 Feb!

We went in a group of 4, it was raining heavily when we got to Chile around 5.30pm (guess the rain must have help to delay the raid). Let's just call my three other friends Mr. A, B, and C. This was the first time for all of us getting to Chile after all this while reading the FRs posted in this forum.

As we get off the elevator, got pass the counter and into the lounge, a parade was just on going, wow, at least 15 PRCs lining up right in front of us with their backs facing us ( their front facing a group of other customers which the parade was actually meant for). All the girls were wearing G-strings, tight bra, covered under a piece of transparent cloth, looking extremely "mengeraskan". Of all the HCs I went, I must said the quality of the parade is the highest in Chile. The one at Skyriver look higher class, but they don't let you see everything. Here at Chile, there's nothing to hide, you know exactly what you get!

We went to sit down, the OKT was busy entertaining the first group of clients who looked kind of undecisive (understandable).

When OKT finally came to us and call up another parade, this time we had a proper look at all the girls. Two of my friends saw a Korean and a Russian and got excited, they're not a PRC fan, so Mr. A picked the korean and Mr. B picked the Russian, both cost RM250. Mr. C and I go for the cheaper option of RM198, I picked No.105 and Mr. C picked No.68.

I must say although to me No.105 looked the best, big boobs, not too slim ( I don't like boney girls). The problem was she hardly smile during the parade. No. 68 smiled and giggled a lot, appeared quite pleasant compare to the other, but she's too slim for me.

Got into the room, 2 mins later No.105 came in. And what a relief, she turned out to be so friendly. Asking me all kinds of questions, am I first time here? When I told her that I got girlfriend already she started teasing me and calling me a cheater. She took off her cloth and came to give me a long hug, saying that she's cold - very good GFE!!

Took a shower with her, nothing special. Came back to the bed and we started chit-chating a little bit. She asked me if I knew she doesn't do AR, I said yeah, the OKT has told me that, but I don't really like AR. Then she started giving me a BBBJ for 6 mins, her BBBJ is better than the No.25 in skyriver. Then she put on the cap and asked me to ride on her missionary. She allow French kissing but I avoided it and only kiss her on the lip lightly. She's very pretty, and the boobs are big and excellent for both hands. I didn't get to change position, the missionary lasted for about 20 mins, during which I can sense that she has probably came twice, the pusy was so wet and I can feel the contraction in her virginal several times.

After I'm done, we both lay down and chit chat a little bit. Then shower and got off the room, I gave her RM30 tips.

Overall a very pleasant encounter, if I go to Chile again, she will still be my first choice. But god knows if she will still be around after the raid, sigh.....

No Diggity
02-26-04, 03:55
Spa de Palace

On the night of 20 Feb, me and 2 other friend decided to try out Spa de Palace. Mr. A had been to the place before and he recalled that they have top-class local girls, and he likes the VIP suite with 3 rooms and jacuzzi.

Arriving there, asked OKT for a parade, being shown about 11 girls ( 5 locals and 6 PRCs), damned, the quality has dropped SOOOOOO much according to my friends, none of the girls met the specification. Nevertheless, my other friend Mr. B wasn't that fussy, so he made up his mind in less than one minute, picking one PRC, a little bit plump/fat in my opinion, but according to Mr. B, she was right on his spec!

Mr. A and I didn't see any girls appealing to us. So we wanted to leave, the OKT begged us to stay and asked us to give him a chance and he will show more girls. So we waited for another 15 mins, then the next group of PRC (about 5 of them) came in, still bad quality so we said no. Then finally he brought in 2 more locals. OK, although the quality isn't that great but Mr. B was getting horny, so we decided to give in.

Went to the VIP room, it was poorly maintained. The jacuzzi is not even turned on. (Damned! should have gone for the cheaper RM198 option by using a separate room)

Went into the bed room with the girl, she took off her cloth and damned, she's so skinny. It was quite a turn off for me. She gave me a shower then we proceed to the bed and she started giving me a BBBJ ( better than all the BBBJ given by PRCs, so my friend MR. A is correct that local girls give better BBBJ than PRCs). Then proceed to missionary for 10 mins, her pussy was worn out..another turn off. Changed to doggie style for another 5 mins, I just couldn't come so I told her it's enough. Took a shower and went out. She asked me for tips, I was quite reluctant but gave her RM20 any way.

Overall, it was a disappointing session. Mr. A who took another local had a worst time, he ran her off after 20 mins because she's too rough on him.

Mr. B on the other hand had a great time, he said the pussy was fresh, one of the best he's seen, and he started claiming that PRC's pussy is top class. Well, we forgive him because he's still new to the cheonging world.

We all paid RM258 each, damned, should have gone for smaller room and spend only RM198.

Jeff O
02-26-04, 04:50
Refers to dthorn's report on one particular lousy-ass OKT at Kowloon HC.

Yup, the bro is right.

Myself encountered the s.o.b. OKT some time ago, maybe 2 or 3 months back. The thing is this OKT seem not to like any bros going for Suzie's excellent services. Not that the OKT is her buayafren or anything - although he did make a pushy pitch for others WL - he seem more annoyed because Suzie gives 2 kongs if the bros are up to it.
She started off with massive bbbj during shower and bros just exploded then and there. Then she would try her darnest to bring back little bros up for second helping - if within time cannot wake up - then too bad. But Suzie will rock the building trying.
the s.o.b. OKT lack manners, and seem a bit racist. He clearly demonstrated different services according to race, as if non-Chinese's money is in rupiah denomination.

Anyway, being a customer oriented business enterprise, HC must put customer first if to survive. Next time, don't deal with that bastardly OKT (act like we are spending HIS money), just shoved him off - like i did - nope, don't wanna talk to you, send me other OKT. If not, i walk off. and it worked just fine.

Viper Z
02-26-04, 05:31
To all,

from deltone88

One of the gals from Putra Inn called me last night and asked me to take her out as she was bored from staying home for the last few days. They are not allowed to go out by their OKT's but if will allow them if the "customer" is willing to pay.

Their rates are RM 300 for 3 hours or RM 600 for 12 hours, plus condition that they will send the gals to a big/reputable hotel (not included in the fees!!).

Any brothers care to comment/elaborate?

Regards,

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Viper Z
02-26-04, 05:33
To all,

From Rougenoir (Crystal Crown , PJ)

Whoa!
I guess you must like the 'au naturel' look. I had the pleasure of Angie's company yesterday - but I found her looks to be average only. Tall, smiley, friendly and leggy - yes, but very pretty? I'll have to disagree.

That said, her service is above average.

Face : 6/10 (natural, gal-next-door look)
Body : 6.5/10 (has a slight tum)
Boobs : 7/10 (I'm no boob-man, so take with pinch of salt)
Legs : 8/10 (I'm a legs-man, so trust me...)
Skin : 8/10 (fair, smooth and unblemished)
Massage : 6.5/10 (resonably hard, but knowledge of pressure points not quite there)
BBBJ : 7/10 (took her time, with good technique)
AR : 7/10 (again, took her time with teasing touch)
FJ : 6.5/10 (not many positions)

To put the above ratings into perpective, I'm into sultry/glam looks, slim and leggy bodies and naughty dispositions. Think more Nakashima Mika than Matsushima Nanako (for those familiar with Jap pop culture). Think Kate Beckinsale over Natalie Portman. More Elva Hsiao than Fish Leong... you get the idea...

Kai Cheong
02-26-04, 06:34
hi people,

now that the raids on vice dens are massive, is there anywhere safe to have fun?

damn, i feel the need for speed.

erato is definitely close.

editor's note: posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. to avoid delays in future reports, please use just one period followed by a blank space at the end of sentences. thanks!

Viper Z
02-26-04, 09:45
To all,

A tip on brickfields by facialImfan

Bros..
Oh beloved fellow fuckers.. he I come again to share my knowledge.. just like how I shared my knowledge about Lrg. Haji Taib sometime back, now to share my knowledge about Brieckfields. Yes.. Brickfields.

To start, let me explain the geographics of Briecfields red light area. First, of course, there are the main fuckshops in briecfields.. located in the main stretch, behind the Bumiputera Commerce bank (corner, opposite kl sentral, near the pondok polis info). Direction, when ur coming from KL, there is a traffic light just before the Bumi-Commerce bank, beside the big field/badminton court, turn right in the traffic light, and you will see a carpark on your right. Just after the carpark, there is the main street. Look at left and right, you will see fuck shops.

These fuck shops are the ones ranging from RM30 - RM100, usually in the circa of RM30 - RM50. Some of the chicks are quite hot, but don't expect super duper services. These are the places where you just pay, fuck and fuck off, thats how it is. Many of the girls dont bj, but you can ask them first. The stocks are usually sabahans, indons, some malaysians. Many of them would have fucked up attitude, and don't expect much from the rooms. Also, beware, some of them could be TV, who went through genital removal surgery, you may not even realize, but then, what you don't know won't hurt right? Don't go for the ones quoting above RM60, as I personally never thought that they are worth it.

There are also the smaller back alleys which has fuck shops, one is the alley behind the YMCA building, and another is exactly behind the Bumi-Comm back. These two small alleys have a few of the fuck shops, which offers girls with lesser quality.

General advice:
1) If you're not into dark dangerous alley fuck shops, don't go, unless you have enough confidence
2) Don't sit in each of the fuck shop too long and bargain too much, the guys there might not like it, you might get into trouble.
3) Be cool, don't act like a green boy
4) Don't carry too much of money, or wear a rolex watch, or expensive jewelleries [;)]

In my opinion, this place is not as dangerous as the Lrg. Haji Taib fuckshops, I think I have clearly explained the danger involved there in one of my early posts.

Hope my info helps.

P.S. FYI.. I'm an Indian.. but not a gangster.. [;)]

My Inspire
02-26-04, 10:58
To all sifu out there,

I plan to visit and make my first debut to the cheongster circle for the time. I heard thru this forum tat some good place has been raided.

Any suggestion where can I go then. I epecially keen on Malay and PRC.

p.s: I plan to gv myself a brithday gift by having a good fuck.

Jack Daniels
02-27-04, 05:53
My Inspire,

Do try out the local hotels such as cititel(midvalley), amarda(PJ),Federal(KL) holiday villa: blue apple (subang jaya), or few other hotels in KL. they are also provide good services. as for those HC, i think you better don't go as the raid is hot nowadays. Enjoy your birthday fuck mate! :D

Cheers!

Vigo
02-27-04, 07:09
Hi!

I will be spending next Tuesday night in KL.

Where is a good place to pick up freelancers at the moment?

Thanks.

Puffy74
02-27-04, 07:47
Hi brothers,

I can confirm that Orchid Spa, 7th Floor, Mandarin Court Hotel, KL still has PRC girls available. I tried Yuki today and she was excellent. Very GFE and pretty. Overall, 8/10 and the damage was RM240 (RM230 payment + RM10 for credit card processing fee).

Fatty Joe
02-27-04, 08:13
Better rest now, Mandarin Court Kena raid already.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Viper Z
02-27-04, 08:56
To all,

For those afraid of raids, this is your best bet!
:)

E_T
02-27-04, 10:58
Viper Z,

Any idea where I can get that huh?

ayuttaya
02-27-04, 11:08
Dear Puffy 74,

I read that Mandarin Court got raided last night. It must have been a near miss for you. Wind blowing towards Kl now.

Daijek
02-27-04, 17:54
To michael80 and all,

This is not a good time for action. As election are near the corner. Roti bakar & The Blue uniform army hard at work.

ADVICE.

If going, better go to HC only with local galss. Less raid and not so sensitive.

Mr Ed Wadd
02-28-04, 00:41
Nobbin wrote: For those of you who PM me and don’t know where City Villa is the details below are posted in the Kuala Lumpar section under FAQ.

I went to City Villa last night without luck. Just some old aunties, Malay, Chinese and Indian.

Without specifically asking for Linda, the OKT said no Indons were there. The place I went to was on the second floor.

There is also a hotel next door with a HC. maybe that's where he went?

Maybe wrong day lah.

Finchsifu
02-28-04, 07:38
Dude,

Those raid in Puchong really gave a lot of pressure to us nowadays but OKT Steven gave me a call saying if you want the old stock from Chile they do provide but due to the security reasons they will meet ya somewhere and bring you to a double story house.

Price is Rm200, Rm2 more expensive than the Chile Spa but all Standard and they dont divide it for Harbin and others. All standard prices. Anyway do email me if you want his contact number.

You can drive and follow his car if you want.

All the best to the cheonging brothers.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending remove email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

No Diggity
02-28-04, 08:01
All,

Anyone has Chile's spa phone number? I couldn't find it in the Kuala Lumpur FAQ section. I would like to call them to see if they're still in operation. Does any one know what will happen to the customer if he's caught during the raid? Will the police really send him to jail?

Thanks.

Hairy Timun
02-28-04, 19:14
To all the Tai Kos.

I maybe going to KL next month. Just wondering if the current wind is affecting the cheonging situation around the Bukit Bintang area. Went to Sky River before. Is that place affected?

And also what's the damage and type of girls. I mean, with the higher risk, will it cost more?

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Hairy Timun

Vigo
02-29-04, 10:09
Hi!

I will be spending next Tuesday night in KL. My first trip.....

Where is a good place to pick up freelancers at the moment?

Thanks.

KL Guy
03-01-04, 00:32
Vigo,

FLs are available at Hard_Rock_Cafe or at Beach_Disco both quite close! But get ready to haggle like hell! Mostly Pinas but some nice local selections but lthe better looking the higher the cost! All the best!

PM for more info!

Viper Z
03-01-04, 02:21
To all,

from wiwilie (EAstin, PJ)

Was at the Eastin on Thurs. at 2.30pm
Went to the spa and asked for Sheila, unfortunately she was not around.
OKT recommended Gigi, a Sarawakian instead.
Anyway went with the recommandation.

So here is the report.

Name: Gigi
Age 25
Race: Bidayu
Height: about 5'1"
Tits: BB (I think?)just beginning to sag but still nice. 7/10
Massage: 7/10 Quite alright considering that she is a package girl
BJ: 8/10 Nice
Butt: Nice an round, just starting to sag but still nice. 7/10
F/J: Nice soft moans, loves to place her head on your neck which is a turn on for me.
Anal: Probably not, did not like me fingering the hole.
WIR: Yes if Sheila's not around.
GFE: 8/10

Rafiq Gogo
03-02-04, 07:53
Hello, brothers.

For those who needs escort services in KL and SELANGOR area, I can be contacted at [Personal contact information deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of personal contact information in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post personal contact information in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to obtain personal contact information. Thanks!

My Inspire
03-02-04, 09:14
Dear All,

Went to LDI on Monday and try my luck there. Heard that wind blow strong as its getting near to election.

Anyhow, take my risk and find myself arriving at LDI after works to get some action. Not much people at 7:30pm and i sat down with the OKT asking for a parade. Only been shown 4 girls, I thought Cola as she smile at me (extra impression).

Then I was led to a room and waited not more than 1 minute. Here she she is. I can tell you I am a boob-man, and she is a bit let down, size A.

She massages me good.we have some chat. and come to action, she gave me a quick bath. I offer myself to undress her, G-string.

I couldn't wait for the moment when she gave me BBBJ with mint sugar. Oh god, that is just feel so nice. Okay I know its rather dangerous. but what heck. I just love it.

Catbath is good.

I can stand no more, and kiss her neck, down to the perky little tit. Still pinky. Nice, although I like big boob.

She cover my dicky while I suck on her tits. She is getting wilder and pushes me down to the bed, climb on me and directed my little brother into the warmth of her vagina.

She rode me and scream like a cat. Rode me on top. I decide to get back on her since she makes me so good. I fuck her in several ways. Missionary man on top, side way and finally cum.

It was a good fuck. She gave me a goodbye kiss.

Damage: RM200.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to fix dozens of simple writing errors including missing punctuation, peculiar punctuation, missing capitalization, multiple periods throughout the text, etc. To avoid delays in future reports, please proof-read your reports before posting them. Please review the Forum's Posting Guidelines (http://www.wsgforum.com/postingguidelines.html) for further information. Thanks!

Doggy Gun
03-04-04, 03:20
Gambir Sarawak or O2S Holy Water.

Hello all, sifu there, you know where to get those Gambir Sarawak /O2S Holy Water for long lasting performance?

Lancer Yup
03-05-04, 01:54
Doggy Gun,

Check PM on Gambir.

Lancer

Si Ma Yi
03-05-04, 02:27
On Thursday I and my salesman friend went to check out Royal Comfort Inn located near Ocean Klang around 3 pm to check out cheap chinese hos for Rm60-Rm100. I cannot describe the exact location of this budget inn cause it was my maiden visit. I was told it has three floors which offers different price range. We walked up the stairs leading to the counter and one Bangladeshi said to us the hos are not here at the moment.

Election time?

Disappointed we went to LDI. I asked for Evonne as I read about her on WSG but she wasn't in. But OKT said he will recommend someone young. I said okay and proceeded to a room while my friend waited for me at the lounge (too tired).

Pam came in a few minutes later and she looks in her mid 30.

Her massage was nice but not spectacular. She worked there for more than 4 years and claimed to work at Crystal Crown before.

The moment arrived for the climax of the evening....the hand-job

Damn! Just up and down motion. For such an experienced lady her hand job is so shitty. Better wank yourself than see her!

I left the room, proceeded to the lounge. OKT Ben came over and asked if we were first timers. I replied in affirmative. Asked him who is the most-sought after girl and he responded Evonne ( for massage), Yoko ( for package). Claimed that Yoko is so in demand that we need to call in first to book her, or else don't bother. There's also one part-time chinese school student aged 19 and a 25-year old part time housewife Ben claimed.

Effective marketing?

Friendly Ben can be contacted on [Contact info deleted by Admin].

Cheers :)

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending remove contact info in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post contact info in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Rajen
03-05-04, 07:09
Hi everyone,

Could somebody please give me the address for Dora Dora Section 14? Previously someone said it was near the 7-11 but when I went there I could not find it.

Thanks for your help

Si Ma Yi
03-05-04, 09:12
Dear all,

Since posting of cell phone number is in violation of WSG rules, then PM me for Ben's contact.

Austin
03-06-04, 05:20
Hi everyone in Kuala Lumpur.

Anyone looking for freelance cute chick or college girl in sunway area, please call me, Austin.

Have fun!

Lui Hunter
03-08-04, 18:28
Hi Austin,

Pm me your email address or mobile number, I am very interested in nice looking college girl and freelance chick.

Contact me asap.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please use just one period followed by a blank space at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Peanut Butter
03-09-04, 07:31
I was in the spa at the Mandarin Court yesterday.(March 8) It is quiet. I pick up a eurasian there. she is 20 and have nice skin. pinky tits and tight pussy. The boob is 32 a-b. but the butt is great, for doggy. The service is great, no rush and friendly. Oh, her name is Carol.

To all brother here should give her a try.

Happy hunting

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Samseng111
03-09-04, 08:37
I feel that we need more imported dolls in our homeland. Last week I checked out all those previous spas that provided PRC's, Viets & Thai's but they were all closed.

I decided to pay Eastin a visit as I read from the forum that they had some chicks there. Entered the place and an Indian OKT approached me. I asked him for floor show but he stated that its not their policy to have floor shows. He recommended three locals dolls to me whom he promised that they were good.

Waited in the room for more than 10 minutes, a below average looking girl entered the room. Her name was Sky. I told her I didn't want her but she said I can't change. Fine, I decided to give her a shot. Gave me a shower then we got to the bed. She put on the condom for me before giving me the blow. I stared at her asking her why is she blowing me with the condom on. She said it's clean and safer. I just let her carry on.

Once she wuz done I climbed onto her and she refused to let me touch her...I finally lost my patience. I just shoved my calibre into her vagina and pumped her continuously. She just closed her eyes trying to withstand the pain. I never did cum. But was exhausted after 45 minutes banging her. So I gave up took a shower and left the room.

Local dolls are shit compared to foreign ones.

Daijek
03-09-04, 11:48
Guess, Austin is just mouth talking balls enjoying. I PM him a few days ago, untill now still no respond.

Is Austin OKT?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the extra blank spaces before commas and periods. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not add a blank space in front of commas and periods. Thanks!

Babkenny
03-09-04, 12:44
Which is the Best Hotel to be near the action at night.

Which hotel should we ask for in KL.

What should be the cost of a nice room.

Thanks

Bab

Arul Visva
03-09-04, 15:25
Hi there,

Please tell your experience in Bukit Kayu Hitam.

Good and bad.

Recommended and not.

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Joday
03-09-04, 17:42
To Rajen,

Dora Dora Subang is at 91 Jln SS14/1 (the inner road running parallel to Jln Jengka). It is not in the block with the 7-11 but in the next block. It's located on the first floor of the shoplot next to the Pasaraya Supermarket (with the large green sign). There are two small basic signs in Chinese and Malay saying "Rumah Tumpangan" (not obvious from the street if you are in a car). However, like all establishments staffed by foreign girls, it has been closed over the past 3 weeks as a result of the recent raids by the authorities (not sure if this establishment was itself raided or simply taking preventive measures). For the benefit of the brothers, it's business as usual at HCs that provide local girls only. It's only those venues that have come to rely on foreign girls that have been affected. Wonder how long before we get to taste foreign food again? Man shouldn't have to survive on nasi lemak alone.

Notty Max
03-09-04, 19:38
Dear all,

Do you guys know that there are a bunch of freelancer operating their business in Hard Rock cafe. Man, Hard Rock has become a ***** house and you can easily pick up chicks over there. But one thing, it's way too expensive.

Any comment?

Jimmy Lts
03-09-04, 23:28
Hi all,

My first time posting a message here and I only have few experiences. I am learing much of what is being posted here. There are a few questions which I hope someone could clear for me.

1. Does FS (Full Service) in HC include massage service? Or we have to pay extra for it? Or it is up to her? As for myself, I never get any massage service in FS or package in my few experiences.

2. Any time limited (like max 1 hour) for FS in HC? Also any time limited for service outcalling to hotel room?

3. What is the best time to go HC? I once went to Concorde Hotel HC around noon and the activity is hardly available at that time.

4. Any one has the market price on outcalling service? is it between RM400-750?

Thanks to all helpful info sharing guys out there.

Palm Eye
03-10-04, 10:00
Hi babkenny,

I would recommend Concord Hotel in the KL city center. Free parking and free entrance to Hard Rock cafe. Walking distance to 12SI, Beach Club and Thai Club. I feel comfortable in the hotel room because every one needs a security card to enter the hotel lobby elevator.

Standard room per night cost about RM170 and ~RM130 for early birds. If you willing to pay more, stay at executive superior room which ranges from RM250 to RM350.

Have fun dudes.

Palmeye.

Blue Beard
03-10-04, 12:56
Hey Samseng111
Don't give up on the locals, man! Some of the best service I ever had was from locals, especially the Malays.
The point is that I would never accept a girl before seeing her first, and Eastin does not sound like my cup of tea. I like to know what I am getting before I decide. Anyways, looks like locals are the only action to be had until the, like one Bro said, erection oops! elections are over.
Oh by the way, does anyone know how much the FLs at Hard Rock charge, and if they are worth it? Any recommendations?

Member #1652
03-10-04, 19:15
Hehhe, not only Hard Rock. That day I went to Bliss with my friends. After that I saw one chick sitting alone at the bar. I already survey quite long that chick is not belong to any guy. She was quite pretty. I went to her and have a chat, found out she from Thailand. She says she is working at Bangkok Bank. It was quite hard to comunicate with her because I dun't how to speak Thai. After half and hour chat, I take her phone number.

After 1 week I call her to go Bliss. Then I went to meet her, that time only 2 of us. At Bliss we hugged and kissed. After 2 hours I brought her home (hehe, my parents already to relative house) and she ask me for RM 400. I say "WTF", and she said she work as prostitute. Oh my god, she say no agent don't scared. Then no choice because she at my home already I negoiated RM 300 for a nite. She agree, then she undressed her self and found her boobs damm good man. 34-B, body slim but the butt not so good. Then she undress for me, then she hug me and have a french kiss, then we go to bath. In the bath she kissed me few times, and my hand is busy to playing her tits. Very firm, but nipple not soo nice. Hehe.

We go to bed she started licking my body and my finger playing her pussy. After a few minutes I found her pussy getting wet. She started to BBBJ, quite slow and no rush. Damm good. Then she take her hand bag and take out the condom and she used her mouth to put it for me. She ride on top of me, start with a slow ride and my hand play with her tits. She have very very soft voice (ahhh). She ride faster and faster after 5 minute I feel want to cum. Then we change position to doggy. I bang her slowly, then her pussy get wet until the **** juice slowly drop to my balls. After a few minute I take out my cock and pull off the condom and cum to her butt. It seemed like a movie. Then I help her to clean the stuff. Then we went to sleep for a while. After half an hour rest, she go on top of me and started to BBBJ. After we bang 3 times I was getting tired and I say enough, need to rest.

When I wake up. I went to shower, after while she came in to the toilet and we bath together. Then she take to the bath tub and we start another session at the bath tub. This is my first experience in this seesion, lasted for a hour. Heheheh. Then I send her back, but she just ask me to take her to Puduraya, and she take cab home. I say I take her home, she says to let me know where she stay after one month. I want to book her again but can't get her. Maybe she went back Thailand? This my best experience TOO LONG STORY :)

KL Guy
03-10-04, 22:48
Jimmy lts,

My answers are in between your questions

1. Does FS (Full Service) in HC include massage service? Or we have to pay extra for it? Or it is up to her? As for myself, I never get any massage service in FS or package in my few experiences.

FS is supposed to include some form of massage but it all depens on you & the girl lah!

2. Any time limited (like max 1 hour) for FS in HC? Also any time limited for service outcalling to hotel room?

FS is normally around 1 hour whereby ST (hope this defination is correct!) is 45 minutes!

3. What is the best time to go HC? I once went to Concorde Hotel HC around noon and the activity is hardly available at that time.

If you go around noon many girls may not have arrived but differant places have differant rules. The safest time in my personal opinion is around 3pm.

4. Any one has the market price on outcalling service? is it between RM400-750?

What kinda outcall do you mean?

Thanks to all helpful info sharing guys out there.

My pleasure & hopefully the start of yours!

KL Guy
03-10-04, 22:52
Hi Notty Max,

Yup HRC FLs are expansive because thier target clientele is Kwai Lo aka foriegners. So if you're have the money and you're willing to pay check out Beach Club as well as Thai Club. All within the same area! I heard they're cheaper there!

KL Guy
03-10-04, 22:59
Hi babkenny,

If your're looking for FLs you're best bet would be either Concorde 3 Star Rating or directly opposite Shangri La 5 Star Rating. HRC, Beach Club & Thai Club are around that area.

I haven't been to the Concorde HC/Spa but it may contain some reasoanble action but beware as this is not a good time to go to HC/Spas unless you don't mind being caught & have your photos splashed over the papers & television but dont worry most of them will put a long black patch over your eyes!

Hope this helps!

Focus Four
03-11-04, 01:54
Happen to go KL for some official business on 09/03, after work done, went to Armada Hotel's HC at around 8pm, check with OKT whether there is any Malay Chick, Heng (OKT) recommended Linda, and claim that she doesn't work very offen, so, decided to give it a try.

Waited at room for few minutes, Linda knock on the door and came in, well, a very pretty 21 yo gals, body looks o.k., attitude charming and friendly. She claimed that previously work at Bintang Parade, but there was too many girls there and she earn only around RM300++/day, so decided to leave and join HC life.

After took off her cloth, found that she got a green dragon tattoo at her left rib (right under her big boob), look cute. Take a shower with her and check on her body, everything is just fine, and I personally like her butt, really good for doggy style.

Would say worth introduce to all cheongster who temporary can only cheong for local doll.

Asian Monger #2
03-11-04, 05:44
Focus Four,

What was the price for Linda in Armada?

Kulu Pludin
03-11-04, 07:03
Hi there!

I'm new here. Anyway, does any body know were can I get Japan chik..

Pls give me some info.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to fix dozens of simple writing errors including missing punctuation, peculiar punctuation, missing capitalization, multiple periods throughout the text, etc. To avoid delays in future reports, please proof-read your reports before posting them. Please review the Forum's Posting Guidelines (http://www.wsgforum.com/postingguidelines.html) for further information. Thanks!

Frequent Flyer
03-12-04, 06:30
Malaysian Grand Prix - Weekend of March 20th.

Hi KL people,

I will be headed to KL for the Grand Prix. Are there changes that occur during this weekend? Are the prices higher? Are there more girls in from other places? I'm curious as to how the GP changes normal business.

Thanks,

DT

GabanZ
03-12-04, 12:02
Focus Four,

Just wonder does Linda do bbbj, is she a GFE type and how much does the damage?

Cheers!

Miloz
03-13-04, 20:34
What? No more Chile spa? Damn.

Rajen
03-14-04, 11:50
Joday,

Thanks for the Dora Dora info.

Member #1701
03-14-04, 16:38
Hey guys,

I just heard from one of the girls that there is this medicine, that when taken, the guy can last for up to 5 hours without even coming once! Anyone knows what this is and how we can get our hands on it?

Privateguy88
03-15-04, 05:11
Perhaps I am the only one here, but why would you want to have a hard on for 5 hours and not cum?

Nobbin
03-15-04, 06:00
I have used the Eastin on 12 different occasions and had 8 different girls, but also never got to see a line up. The best you can do is interrogate the OKT a bit to make sure he gives you a good lady.
Out of the 8 girls, three were amongst the best I have ever had, one was very good and and one was the worst I ever had (see earlier report). The remaining four were just average/standard giving expected service but nothing special.

My point is that just because you don't get to see the girls first doesn't mean it will be a disaster. However like most of you guys I just like to see them first, and to know that a few minutes after you make your selection you will be have an very itimate experience with her..... a complete stranger. That is a great feeling.

Focus Four
03-15-04, 10:29
Dear Brother Asian Monger#2 & gabanZ,

Sorry for the late reply, the price for Linda is RM188 (excluding massage), and she did real good bbbj, as she claim that she watch a lot of 'Mad Sailor' blue film to learn the tactics, and forget to tell in my report that she did mentioned to me that she has a close friend also working at the same HC, both of them are famour there for providing two chick versus "Satu Batang", for cheongster who is interested, make a booking with OKT Heng.

Happy hunting.

Kai Cheong
03-15-04, 10:49
Well Nobbin, you are a risk taker. Not everyone is like you. Don't forget that you are paying RM188 per round. It is only normal that you make your money well worth. If it's 18.90 I would not even care who I take. Just make sure she has a pussy and two breasts. Some people work very hard for their money and they would definitely want to take a girl who can satisfy him. If that girl doesnt satisfy him it would be better that he masturbates at home and save the 188.

If I ever go to a spot where there is no floor show I will walk out of the place. They may have the prettiest girl in the world but if I don't get to see her I will not even pay a cent to lay her. Only idiots will do such a thing.

Remember, everyone's perception is different. What you are saying may be how you feel. You may be right in your own way but other people also have their own views/perception. You have no right to say that it is not important that you don't get to see the girl. For you it may be unimportant but for some others, it may be very important.

Focus Four
03-15-04, 10:50
Due to my job nature, I travel once or twice a month to KL or PJ, I used to visit places like Armada Hotel's HC and Cititel HC for local chick, and if I am looking for foreign girls, I will visit Newton Hotel (at PJ State) or Ava (near Sunway), but lately due to the 'Operasi', really feel like not much places to go if looking for PRC, Indon, Thai, or Viet. chick, too bad for our KL brothers.

But back in JB, we still have lots of places where you can find PRC, Indon and Thai Chicks, for those who happen to come to JB, try to visit Sakura Lounge at Tmn. Sentosa, around 40 Thai and 30 Indon Chicks there, and another hot spot for Thai and Indon is Golden Milliennium at Tmn. Sri Tebrau, or if you want PRC, get it from Sanctum Disco.

Wish brother who really feel sick after eating too many 'Nasi Lemak' should come down to JB to have some fun.

Jimmy Lts
03-15-04, 20:28
Thanks to KL Guy for answering my previous questions.

As I understand that most of the sex activities going on starts from afternoon to all night long. What about in the morning time when you wake up alone in a hotel room and wanting to hire some service? Do you think the bell boy in the hotel can help us if we ask?

Anyone has this kind of experience please share, and how much is one expect to pay for it?

Happy hunting. Thanks again.

Whitee
03-16-04, 01:48
Hello Frantic Devil,

Maybe you can be a wee bit less frantic and read Nobbin's mail again, and again, and again.

Nowhere was he was imposing his views on us nor did he say chew keng was not important, indeed, he said he prefers to view them first.

Don't be so uptight, and do improve on your reading and understanding skills before frantically posting angry retorts and making a fool of yourself.

Member #1701
03-16-04, 04:34
Bruthers,

Read somewhere in the US forum that cyber-police taps this wsgforum for locations and OKT tel numbers, then nabs them thereafter after setting up a sting op.

That actually brings to question how safe it is to reveal the information into the open. Even PMs will not be able to help much right? Don't really want to jeopardise my supply links but then again, if I don't share, then what's the use of the forum?

So, anyone wanna volunteer a reply on this issue?

LikeIt
03-16-04, 05:56
Nobbin,

Out of the 8 girls you have tried at Eastin, care to share the names of the good, the bad and the average?

Inrecent times, I have only gone to Eastin once... for Sheila. And I must say she is quite good. I had a great time with her solid body, butt and t*ts.

Cheers

Doggy Gun
03-16-04, 06:40
likeit:

I heard before that sheila is very good, I never been eastin before. mind to tell me , how much it costs for doing sheila? Is she friendly? still working there? Can cum twice with her?

Zacner
03-16-04, 07:02
Anybody knows what is happening at Season's Tower near Jalan Imbi. I heard that this place was once a "haven" with lots of chicks from PRC, Indon and locals. Is this place had been hit by the current "operasi' as well?

Zacner
03-16-04, 08:41
Anybody knows what happen to Season's Tower 8th Floor HC which used to be a "happening" place before. Is this place has been closed down due to the current operasi.

Let the forum informed of the situation now.

Hardwear
03-16-04, 10:11
Hi all. A newbie here. Have been reading the reports since the old WSG. Tried some of the places but not a specific WL though, not good in memorizing names.

One girl who I had, informed me that the reason for an operasi is mainly because they are having foreigners. So, for those who like foreginers, not a good time for you guys.

Secondly, but not a major reason, is the HC's licence. They want to check if they have a valid licence. Just like driving, if you don't have a valid licence, then they start checking here and there.

Babkenny
03-16-04, 11:37
Hi all.

Can anyone please let me know if "RENAISSANCE KUALA LUMPUR HOTEL" in the "New World Wing" I am getting this part of the Hotel, Is this hotel Guest friendly?

I would like to know so that I can fix this hotel room that I am getting, The rate offered is also very good.

Or can anyone tell me which Hotel is Guest friendly around this area.

Thanks

Bab

Sbanpunter
03-16-04, 12:15
Hi,

Does any know how to check pm messages in this forum? I have posted a few meassages to some buddies but I don't know how to check my in-coming mails. Can please help?

Please read the Forum FAQ for full instructions on using the PM system.

Also, where to find free lance girls? Can please PM me the details? Hope I can learn how to check mails as soon as possible.

Thanks

KL Guy
03-16-04, 16:34
Dear Jimmy Lts,

A pleasure to help a fellow forum member

Well as for morning service, you can get service but it is most likely that you'll wont be satisfied with the quality. The best bet if you're looking for local girls are in the afternoon till perhaps 11pm, after that would be foriegners i.e. China, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Thai & others.

As for the bell boy, not all of them can help and if they do they're on a heavy comission basis.

Here's a trick for all coming to KL. Buy the local papers like the Star or Malay Mail and look under services. There you'll find massage services 24 hours.

Call them and they'll perhaps be cheaper than dealing with the bell boy!But haggle. Tell them a local friend introduced you!

OK here's the secret of the trade!

China Girls RM600 and above for overnight service which normally start from midnite till 6 am and delieverd to your hotel room.

The other foriegners are RM400 to RM500.

Local girls rates are at least above RM1,000 minimum and most like unobtainable now!

How do I know all of this stuff well I entertained a lot of customers back in the 80s, 90s but now I entertain myself!

All the best!

KL Guy
03-16-04, 16:38
Dear Zacner,

If you're refering to the 3rd Floor Season's Tower HC as I dont know of any on the 8th, it is still open but only supplying local girls for the time being!

Check it out though but beware of the constant "operasi" aka raids session.

Kun Pau
03-16-04, 16:39
Hi all,

I just wanna need some favour from all the members.

Does anyone have any FL contact number. I am prefer local /malay.

Thanks lots

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

KL Guy
03-16-04, 16:51
Dear Member #1701 & forum friends,

I too have been informed that the cyber cops do moniter the WSG forums and we have to take a risk. I believe they are not after the customers but more so the providers themselves, therefore submit or PM at your own risk!

I really hope this is not true here!

I hope to get good info here as I travel a lot!

DaThinMan
03-16-04, 17:02
Jimmy Lts,

You can try asking the bell boy.

Another option is to head on down to Jalan Bukit Bintang at night. You will get approached by runners and pimps.

Some will even hand out name cards. Get their numbers and if the need arises in the wee hours of the morning, give them a call.

Haagendazs
03-17-04, 00:20
babkenny:

New World Hotel has a Spa which is "Guest Friendly", they have both local and foreign dishes. Stocks are pretty good, friendly customer service too. Been there once (almost 5 months ago), but I forgot the Spa floor. I'm sure you'll be able to locate it in the hotel directory or just ask at the reception. Good luck!

Haagendazs
03-17-04, 00:30
Doggy Gun:

I used to be a regular for Sheila (1-2 times a week). She is my bonk of the year for 2003. Never look her up since year 2004. She is still working but from what she told me, year 2004 will be her last. She wants to start a business. She is a friendly gal, loves to smile too. I can cum twice with her but I think this option is only available for her regulars, well, at least for me anyway, previously. Cost for one session is RM188. You might be charge RM238 also if you opt for the full package which include the massage.

Ayob99
03-17-04, 02:14
If you're for a WL who does great BBBJ & Ass Rimming, try Baby (age about 20+) in Mandarin Health Centre (3rd Floor, Mandarin Pacific, Jalan Sultan -opposite Uda Ocean).

Her looks is just average but service is great. If you a CIM fetish she allows CIM too but only if you're lying down (I would prefer standing up...).

Damage: RM168.00

Happy cheonging!

Teazian
03-17-04, 02:24
babkenny,
New World and Renaissance have a Spa at the basement and also a disco.
All hotels in this area, like Shangri-La, Concord, Nikko are girlfriendly.
You can go to the Spa, ask the OKT to see the goods and having him send the girl to your room. I did it recently at Concord and Nikko.

Babkenny
03-17-04, 06:03
Dear Haagendazs & Teazian

Thanks for the information,

I have confirmed the hotel. Will keep you informed after I come back.

I am going there in Mid April. All is fixed Now.

Thansk for the help

Bab

Member 30
03-17-04, 06:49
Frantic Devil,

I think your message seems contradicting and perhaps like whitee said, you need to read the message from Nobbin again and again.

He did not impose his view on other while you tried to teach him for not doing what he didn't, you yourself are imposing your view on other people like saying "Only idiots do that".

You are lucky that there is no other member like you otherwise I guarantee you get a big backlash.

Read carefully next time around.

LikeIt
03-17-04, 08:28
Doggy Gun / Haagendazs,

I have only tried Sheila once after hearing a lot about her. She is friendly and damn sexy in my opinion. Unlike Haagendazs, I only got to cum once, actually I didn't ask for seconds because I assume that usually with local girls, it's only once. Just wondering, Haagendazs, on your second rounds, does she charge an extra?

She is easy to get along with but I thought she was a little bit professional. Anyway, she is worth a try! Its RM188 for just the package (ie no massage). Its best to call up and book her first before you go.

Haagendazs
03-17-04, 08:38
likeit:

I don't get 2nd cum all the time, just sometimes when I tell her before hand that "I have a feeling today that I'm going to cum too quickly". She always smile and said to me "Cum 2 shots la". So I bonk her quickly and prepare for the 2nd shot. I don't get it all the time, depend on her mood actually. No money were exchanged hands for the 2nd cum. For your info, I give her RM50 as tips every time when I use her services.

And yes, I totally agree with you that she is a little too professional, which is good because you know she won't get attached to you or neither will you if you are her regular. Been a long time since I last use her services.

Doggy Gun
03-17-04, 11:52
Haagendazs/Likeit:

Do yo all have Eastin Spa phone number? I wish to book first before I go there. I must try Sheila :-)

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid delays in future reports, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. Thanks!

Smiley
03-17-04, 14:04
Hi,

Just checking! Does any one know if Armada Hotel in PJ is girl friendly. I mean, do they have a Spa or HC? Is so, are the girls available for room service.

Thanks

NottyNotty
03-17-04, 19:13
All this talk about Sheila of Eastin is getting me horny. HaagenDazs, can you please describe her? Is she voloptuous? Slim? Busty? Nice ass? Tall? Appreciate the help buddy.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Nottynotty

Whitee
03-17-04, 23:21
I called Eastin on Tuesday to look for Sheila. OKT said she's absent because sudah sakit. hmmmm.

Kai Cheong
03-18-04, 03:00
Ok if I did misinterpret I apologise.

Anyways, last nite went to check out cititel

The OKT brought out 4 gals for the floor show. Could only recall Benz, Jasmine, Yuki. Decided to give Yuki a shot. I think I saw her in Crystal Crownn before but never did order her.

She came into the room 10 minutes later. As soon as she closed the door she hugged me and gave me a kiss on the lips. We did not go for the shower. Instead, we undressed ourselves and jumped onto the bed. There was no BBJ, I did not want it anyway. We both had one helluva time. It was sheer fun. Will check out Jasmine the next time.

Anyone tried Jasmine before?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

CanonSter
03-18-04, 04:01
Tried Jasmine once. I had CIM and we also had a nice round of BBJ during our wash-up. Pick her up when I saw her from far and because highly recommended by OKT, I took her. I always go for the look first, and as for Jas's 'look', I would say she is not my type. If you like CIM, you can check her out. Please do not try no. 80. The worst service and painful BBJ.

Asian Monger #2
03-18-04, 04:37
Frantic Devil,

What's the price range the OKT in Cititel quoted you for the girls? I work in Mid Valley. Within walking distance for me!

Good to know that Cititel is back to a decent quality of girls.

Thanks for your report and names of girls.

Keep it up!
AM2

Kent Cave
03-18-04, 08:31
Hotel Malaya HC, any tips there (will be staying for the F1 seasons).

Please do share the numbers/names of wild girls (deep-throat, anal, hardcore, bj queen).

Thanks, currently only has PearlSpa and Cititel (megamall) as target.. (hmm the juagen was reportedly good).

Hardwear
03-18-04, 08:41
If I am not mistaken, most joints have almost the same rate. Maybe they have market analyst.

Cititel the last time I went was RM230 for full package. Tried Wendy. Friendly girl and nice service but not at the 'look' department. Small breast.

I think normal package should be RM188

Kai Cheong
03-18-04, 10:11
The price is 188 just service alone. Didn't ask about the massage. Kind of miss the PRCs' and Viets

Haagendazs
03-18-04, 10:17
Doggy Gun:

Eastin Hotel number is 03-76651111. Ask the receptionist to pass you through to Esteem Spa.

Nottynotty:

All I'm able to say is, she's a 9/10 girl.

Smiley:

Armada's Spa, 2nd floor, forgot spa name. Was there last week for some sensual massage. Saw some good quality WL, but have yet to try any of them.

Look4Freelancer
03-18-04, 11:46
In view of the strong wind currently going around, it would be a good idea to make use of FL

I have a few FL contacts such as chinese, malay, indian and spanish

Those with genuine FL may email me for a swap

Tks

Ricky90
03-18-04, 12:34
Look4Freelancer,

New member. How do I reach you for the FL contacts.

Tks.

Look4Freelancer
03-18-04, 17:08
You can contact me thru the PM function of this thread :)

Please understand I will only EXCHANGE FL contacts

Tks

Notty Max
03-18-04, 19:05
Guys,

Know any where that can get girls who let you cum on their face?

Thanks.

Asian Monger #2
03-19-04, 02:55
Canonster wrote :
had CIM and we also had a nice round of BBJ during our wash-up.

Canonster, if you had BBJCIM with Jasmine, I presume the deed is done because you came. Then does that mean you didn't fuck her as a second round?

AM2

LikeIt
03-19-04, 03:56
Nottynotty,

I actually wrote an FR on her some time ago. You can search for it...its probably end Jan or early Feb. I have got some ratings of her, which is probably more accurate in my FR then if I were to try to recall now.

Cheers

Johnny Depp
03-20-04, 06:53
Howdy!

Just to let you guys know that genesis was closed last Thursday (18th Mar). Guess places with locals only are also in the list now.

As I am staying in town wish someone will help me with some free lance numbers. Money is not a problem!

Kama_S
03-20-04, 17:43
johnny depp wrote:

howdy!

just to let you guys know that genesis was closed last thursday (18th mar). guess places with locals only are also in the list now.

wow! then why don't governments just close all the spas and massage centers (close all the pubs as well la). they don't need to raid anymore if they do like this and save lot of their energy. after that, they can focus on [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) case lah, murder case lah, robbery case lah and so on¡kgood idea man¡k

Goemon
03-20-04, 17:53
I am going to PJ next week from Singapore. I found an agent sends a girl to a hotel at the following rate:

Beautiful Chinese: RM500
Local Chinese: RM300
Local Malay: RM250

Can someone please input your comment if it's reasoble or higher than the local average?

And if Chinese girls can speak English? I can't speak Chinese.

Or any other recommendations around the area near Hilton?

KL Guy
03-21-04, 10:42
Wow Goemon,

The prices you were quoted are damn cheap for local girls. If it is true I would also like the contact!

The present rate that I know of is all above RM1000 for any locals!

I have a strong feeling the rates quoted to you are for:

Beautiful Chinese: RM500 aka Better Looking PRC - still a good price

Local Chinese: RM300 aka normal looking PRC - a good price of average looking

Local Malay: RM250 aka indon a very good price if average looking!

My afvice check first before oaying as I suspect although I may be wrong is that they're foriengers

Have a good time & looking forwatd to FR!

KL Guy
03-21-04, 10:45
Hi Johnny Depp,

Yup there is an all out war against vice especially foriegners.

As for FLs, I have a few, 2 local (expansive though) & 1 PRC. PM for more info!

Plugger
03-21-04, 12:50
Hey fella, the prices you quoted to my mind, are overly high. There's no guarentee whatsoever that those girls would be good looking, and can speak english. From where you are at the Hilton, you should stroll down the road to the armada hotel. They have a kickass health spa there where you wouldn't pay any more than RM250 for a great time.

Never ever use a telephone escort agency. They are the biggest rip off ever. Many of these girls work in the local health spa anyway.

Just a tip if you don't want to waste money. ;)

Omigosh
03-21-04, 15:03
Austin,

Your mailbox is full. Can you please pm me regarding the FL around the Sunway area especially those cute college chicks.

Ckone
03-21-04, 16:40
Read from the newspaper today that a HC located on the 3rd Flr in Jln Sultan has been raid by the MIB. Is the Mandarin Pacific Hotel located opposite McD?

KL Guy
03-21-04, 19:43
Oops I may have forgotten to ask Goemon if your prices are for short time or over nite service?

Apologies because your quote may be correct if it is short time but a bit on the high side. I tend to agree with Plugger that you should perhaps go to Armada but dont expect any good gfe experiance there as most of the girls are too proffesional in attitude!

As for bell boys the tip you leave them is nothing to compare with the cut they will get from the girls agent!

Be warned though, there is a syndicate in Malaysia that uses girls from China to spike thier breasts with chlorofom and when you passed out they will clean your room!

Therefore perhaps the Spas are still the safest bet!

Hopes this help!

Kai Cheong
03-22-04, 04:31
Checked out Jasmine in Cititel on Saturday. After taking a close look at her, she wasn't that good looking afterall. Channel & Mun Mun looks more attractive. Anyone tried Channel or Mun Mun?

LikeIt
03-22-04, 06:56
Goeman,

If the prices you quoted are for short time, then I think it is expensive. You'd be better off going to the hcs in some of the hotels.

If it for overnight, I think the deal is very good because as I understand, it is not easy to get locals overnight.

Look4Freelancer,

Hey man, you are back! Have not seen your name for quite some time. Still in the FL scene huh? Thanks for the FL contacts you gave me last time round.

King8008
03-22-04, 16:17
Hello bros,

Is the park inn in BB still got PRC?

TQ

Look4Freelancer
03-22-04, 16:23
Likeit,

Glad you still remember me and like the gals I intro :)

What happened to you la .. emailed u but you didn't reply. So do you still have any FL gals?

To the other brudders, I wanna clarify that I DO NOT give away FL contacts .. EXCHANGE only so pls do not email me if you do not have it

P/S - I think I did give a mamasan contact to FacialCimFan though :P

Fatty Joe
03-23-04, 01:18
The Season Tower Spa still operate. If any one interested pm me.

Kai Cheong
03-23-04, 09:11
Has anyone got serviced by Esther? She used to be working in CC but now heard that she works around in different spots. Anyone seen her around?

She is the best local gal that I have encountered. If ever get to know where she works I'll be back :-)

Zee Dude
03-23-04, 11:26
Hank Stram,

I stopped by GE about a month or so ago and did not like the quality of the girls offered. OKT was very friendly and open though, and gave me a card for Genesis for better looking China girls. There is actually quite a bit of information on Green Elephant (GE) in earlier posts.

Zee.

Johnny Depp
03-23-04, 12:46
Hi boys

I was at Genesis last week and guess what? Took Kar Yee after a lapse of 6 months and sad to say she is not who she used to be!

She was in a hurry to get things over (maybe she doesnt like me?) and her service was really SOP! She was loose and my dicky didnt feel much. maybe because she is so very popular that it has become loose.

Anyway it was a very bad experience this time around.

I should have hold the money in my left hand and jerk off myself, at least the money is still there after cumming!

So guys DONT look for her anymore!

CanonSter
03-24-04, 04:47
Frantic Devil,

Agree with you about Jasmine of Cititel, last time got her through OKT recommendation after I saw her from far when she walk passed to get tower and I was sitting at the lounge. Not bad but a closer look really something else. But how was your session went? Her service not bad, BBJ during wash up and allowed CIM. Half way through, she told me that if I am cuming let her know, so I did and she un-cap and finished up the session greatly. Anyway, I normally will go for the looks rather than anything, so Jasmine is not my cup of tea. Meanwhile, as for Chanel and Mun Mun is few of my favorites. Chanel is very good with her massage and Mun Mun is just good overall. Both of them worth a try!

Zacner
03-24-04, 04:54
Low Keith,

Can you elaborate in detail on Season's Tower Spa for the benefit of our forum. What type of chicks still available there.

Member #1652
03-24-04, 08:31
Guys do you know when Chile, Star Inn and Dream World when will open back? My hand is wanna play something. Hehehe.

Kai Cheong
03-24-04, 10:09
Cannonster,

My session with Jasmine was ok I guess. She did kiss me on the lips and did her best. But will not go back for her again. She was better than Benz anyway. Perhaps I'll check out Channel when I visit Cititel again.

Asian Monger #2
03-24-04, 10:20
How's the 'wind' or 'raid' in the HC since the electrions are over? The 'wind' died down/reduced?

Is it safe to come out nowadays with the usual mongering?

AM2

Damak
03-24-04, 10:26
Jibai Tester ,

Where is Putrahealthspa because I have enter site but did not have address and contact number because I want ask about charge massage and overnight?

Thank Jibai tester for info

ReallyaNiceGuy
03-24-04, 15:34
Hello everyone,
A couple of months ago, in advance of my first trip to KL, I did a lot of research here and got some great info and was ready to go. But now, just before I leave, I read about all the raids and shut downs.
What is a guy to do?
Will anything be open?

Staying at the Holiday Villa Subang and I will only be there a few days, 3-27 to 3-30, sure could use a little help.
Thanks,
Mike

Mega
03-24-04, 15:44
Damak,

Direct your question to this address below.
redpheonixv@yahoo.com

Daijek
03-24-04, 17:51
Cannonster & FRantic Devil

I'm a regular to cititel too, Benz are great on her look but too skinny.

Jasmine graduate from geylang (sin ) if not mistaken, she is very profesional.

Have you guys tried CK ? She'll ride you like a rollercoster and treat you as lover, worth a try guys.

Happy hunting

Teazian
03-25-04, 01:24
ReallyaNiceGuy,
Holiday Villa Subang has a nice HC with a lot of local chineses and malay as well.
To avoid being caught, go to the HC, ask the OKT to see the girls and let him send the chosen girl to your room. And do it nicely in your privacy.

Butterdog
03-25-04, 02:53
All,

The 'big wind' in KL is still blowing.

All the HC with foreign WL are still being raided one by one everyday. The best is to avoid these HC unless you are willing to take the risk & be caught pants down.

The safest is to head to the ones with local WL like Cititel, Genesis, Crystal Crown, Armada, Holiday Villa, Federal etc.

Cheers

Hardwear
03-25-04, 03:56
Hey Guys,

I don't know how strong is this, but do take a look at The Star's newspaper front page. I would like to say, be careful out there.

CanonSter
03-25-04, 04:02
To all,

It has been quite sometime since anyone post their field report. This is from CC, PJ.

Was at the CC on Thurs. at 4.00pm

Went to the spa and asked for Amy, and I was told that I have to wait, hellava busy and seems almost everyones was working. Was told to wait for 45 mins, no chioce. Waited until 4.45pm, OKT came and asked me to check out Mandy and Amy I have to still wait for 10mins. OKT recommended Mandy, a local. By the time Mandy reached the waiting area, everyone was looking and wanted her, but of the priority is mine. Since I over heard someone seated behind me wanted Mandy so I give no chance and took her. Can anyone tell me who is better between Amy and Mandy for those who tried both of them before.

So here is the report.

Name: Mandy
Age 23
Race: Chinese
Height: about 5'1"
Tits: BB firm and nice One of the best. 8.5/10
BJ: 8.5/10 Nice. Lasted for a long time and a slow one. Like it a lot.
Butt: Nice an round, but rather fleshy for her lower part 7/10
F/J: Nice soft moans, very strong grips and it was a turn on for me.
Anal: Probably not, did not like me fingering the hole.
WIR: Yes. But will check out Amy, Angie and Mun Mun first.
GFE: 8/10

Privateguy88
03-25-04, 08:49
Report on Eastin Hotel

Date: March 25, 2004 1:45pm
Name: Bibi
Race: Malay
Face: 7/10 Probably better looking 10 years ago.
Weight: 8/10 Slim, average height & weight
Breast: 8.5/10 A "B" cup, very firm, great shape & very nice nipples
Butt: 7/10 Nice but flat
Catbath: 7/10 Full range including arm pit, toes, & ass rim (!). Wanted more!
BBJ: 8.5/10 Lots of suction, good depth, good technique, could have shot load!
A/R: 9/10 Yes and seemed to like it.
Anal: n/a Did not try but fingered hole. (Not my thing)
F/J: 9/10 Her on top first, great penatration, nice grind, good rodeo, changed postion often, finished in missionary. SFL (Shot full load)
GFE: 8/10 Really seemed to enjoy herself. Like me sucking tits.
WIR: 8/10 Yes.

Damak
03-25-04, 09:05
Thank Mega for the email because my ie have problem mistaken that email :D.

Canonster what is mean CC and how much that service because i'm new here :D

Thank you :)

KL Guy
03-25-04, 19:48
Dear Forum Members,

I will not be able to entertain any more FL enquiry contacts as there has been some abuse to some of the FL contacts that I have passed on to some of the members. Contact me only if you have FL contacts to exchange and will not abuse the the FLs!

Blue Beard
03-26-04, 13:47
Hey fellas!
Any of you have any experience with Minyak Lintah? It's supposed to help prolong your experience.

Nobbin
03-27-04, 08:37
A little while ago I wrote about my experiences at Eastin, mainly in response to Samseng111’s comments about the lack of a floor show at this venue. I would like to thank Member 30 & Whitee for seeing my post exactly as it was intended, namely my view based on my experience. I did not expect the tirade from Frantic Devil (a relatively new member to the forum in terms of posts incidentally). I would have thought that Samseng111’s closing comments would have been more deserving of a rebuke as he stated “Local dolls are shit compared to foreign ones” – a generalization if ever I heard one.
However Frantic Devil, I accept your apology, but you did completely misinterpret my comments.
I state again, (and it is my view), that if one doesn’t get to see the girl first it doesn’t mean that you will end up with a dog, especially if you stress to the OKT what exactly you want, pretty girl, young, good service etc etc. Sure we all want the best. If he does send you ‘a dog’, and as in the case of Samseng111, she says you can’t change, I would simply walk out and demand to see the OKT, and perhaps lend him my spectacles;-)
Following on from this, if you do get a floor show, and pick the most gorgeous girl in the line up, it in no way means that she will provide a level of service equating with her beauty. She could be down right unexciting. There is no way of telling just by looks. I accept that if one gets their kicks by doing the business with a real stunner, that is fine also. Personally I would trade a beauty queen with average service for an average looker with excellent service any day. Just my preference & my opinion you understand

Wacko 04
03-27-04, 10:30
Any one know where is PutraHealthSpa?

Left my h/p to the contact in teh website but no sms reply yet.

Liked the girls no 30, 32 and 37!

Do PM me the place and location for those who have been there.

Thanks

NottyNotty
03-27-04, 16:54
CanonSter,

Is this the same legendary Amy of CC? The gorgeous HK actress looking one? I went there a couple months ago... But they told me she had left CC. Is she really back?

Do tell!

Cheers,
Nottynotty

NottyNotty
03-27-04, 17:01
Priv8guy88,

Have you tried Sheila of Eastin? How is she compared to Bibi? Thanks!!

Nottynotty

Damak
03-28-04, 08:13
Hai Wacko2004,

I have same problem like you, i have leave my Hp number but did not recieve sms? did any know where is putraspa please pm to me to ok .

Privateguy88
03-28-04, 10:37
Nottynotty,

First, I think the right way to spell her name is Bee Bee not BiBi as I previous said. My error.

No, I have not tried Sheila. I saw a previous report that she was good.

I did try Yuki the week before. She would give her a 2/10 rating. Only the 2 because she is young and realtively pretty and gave good conversation. But as far as service, she was a 1/10. Very rushed, no GFE at all, and obviously not having fun. I understand there are about 30 girls working at the Eastin. Personally, I find the best service with Malay or Thai girls and the worst with Chinese. Just my observation.

I can imagine that a girl may not really like the guy or she is tired or hates her job. But if you pay, you expect good service.

I also have tried a couple of girls at the Concorde Hotel. Ping Ping was about a 7/10. The other girl, I forget her name was about a 6/10 only gave HJ since I only asked for massage. Probably my fault.

I visted the Federal Hotel a few times, too. Always have a good time at the Federal! There is an Indian girl there that was 9/10. Good everything and GFE. I also visited Kitty, a local malay girl. Also very good at everything with good GFE. If you ask for a massage, you may get a middle aged malay woman with huge shoulders and small but. Great massage and HJ, but make sure the lights are down real low if you want more. Only offers a titty fuck. It's not pretty. I also got a massage from a old lady. Probably a grandmother about 50. Had really bowed legs. Just offered HJ, which I probably should have taken a pass, yuks.

I now have steady girl friends (free) in Shanghai and Singapore. Trying to get steady ones in Wuxi and KL.

NY Yankees
03-28-04, 10:49
Nottynotty,

Not the same Amy at all. I've never seen the original Amy however and I've not seen this new one either. But definitely not the same girl.
I think we can safely say that the previous Amy will not be in this business for sometime to come. Long long story as I've heard.

Acid Burn
03-29-04, 02:41
Dear all,

This is my first contribution to the forum. Just read the interesting post from Nobbin.

I have been trying different spots for a long time now. I do agree with you that the girls we choose do not necessary provide the kind of service we would expect. We never know, the girl might also be fussy.

Yets, I notice that there is a difference between locals and foreign. Most foreign girls tend to be more friendly compared to our locals. Friendly here means they do not have too much restrictions. Among the locals I tired, only 1 that I really enjoyed. She is non other than Ester from CC. She is attractive and also simple. Her service is not bad either.

If you all really want to have fun, drop by Thailand. It is a heaven there. The wind is too strong here now. Hard to get the kind of fun we used to have.

Sotong
03-29-04, 03:00
Hello everybody,

I am new here. I have been reading the forum for sometimes now and find it very exciting and informative. Congratulations guys.

I went to Ginza Spa in Mint Hotel once with a friend. But did not know anybody there. Has anyone been there ? Can anyone give recommendation ? Any good malay girls there ?

Thank you

QuikStrike
03-29-04, 06:11
Just curious, what happened to White Swan and the HC in MetroInn Kajang? Seems like no more news from these places.

Dummy Soul
03-29-04, 06:43
Have any1 try Dynasty Hotel before? Will be having a meeting in this hotel next week.

At the meantime to all report contributors, you all have done a great job here by sharing all sorts of info. It does helps a lot of us on our quest to seek fantasy beyond imagination.

Keep it up.

Regards,

Dummy

Kai Cheong
03-29-04, 07:01
kuala lumpur: the arrest last friday of the crime boss who ran a multi-million ringgit vice and gaming syndicate has sent shockwaves through the underworld as the suspect was believed to be an "untouchable" by his business associates and followers.

following news of his detention on friday afternoon, many of his lieutenants went into hiding. even business associates of this 48-year-old datuk, have gone underground.

still, police managed to pick up some 30 people over the weekend.

these suspects are being investigated to ascertain their link to the mob boss and just how extensive the datuk's operations were.

the datuk thrived behind a diversified portfolio of business fronts, including shares in public listed companies, local entertainment outlets and ownership of hotels overseas.

the malay mail learnt police raided some 10 entertainment outlets linked directly to the datuk in the city over the weekend and detained at least 30 people for documentation purposes.

several of the nightspots were also fined for various offences, including operating beyond the permitted time and allowing ****d patrons into the premises.

federal criminal investigation department director datuk musa hassan confirmed several people were detained over the weekend but stressed that these people were brought in purely for questioning.

he declined to comment on the number of arrests but added that most of the kingpin's right-hand men have taken flight.

"this is not surprising. they have all gone into hiding but we know who they are," he said.

"it's just a matter of time before they, too, are arrested." the crime boss, believed to have received the justice of peace award in 1999 and datukship the following year, is widely known in business circles and the underworld.

in the business world, he was a success story in the entertainment and development sectors.

he has several karaoke lounges, some of which were given multi-million ringgit facelifts. he is also said to be involved in a huge development project in penang.

police, however, believe that his legitimate business interests were used as fronts to launder his ill-gotten gains.

police nabbed him under the emergency ordinance last friday for allegedly being involved in violent crimes and actively promoting illegal gaming and vice activities.

in the underworld, the datuk was known as the "king of vice and gaming." with his arrest, many of his trusted lieutenants, who have been operating blatantly in the past, have decided to abandon ship.

currently a special team of investigators, armed with the anti-money laundering act (amla), is studying the datuk's financial trail with the intent of confirep001ing his ill-gotten gains.

musa had previously warned that police would use the amla to confirep001e ill-gotten gains of crime syndicate members.

the datuk is believed to be the first of several other kingpins on police's target list, but musa declined to elaborate on this.

"at the moment, it is still too soon to say if we are going to bring in anyone else. investigations are still on," he said.

the cops are doing everything they can to close down vice activities