PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2005 Kuala Lumpur Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

NottyNotty
03-29-04, 08:31
Priv8guy88,

Who else did you take from Federal? My favourite Malay is Tina. Great Ass!! haha... But I haven't been there in a while and never seen how Kitty looks like. Can you describe her?

I've also taken Norita, Sofia, and other Malays I can't even remember... :P

Send me a Private Message. We can discuss more on Federal :)

Cheers,
Nottynotty

Privateguy88
03-29-04, 11:49
The service in the Federal has been great but the place looks bad Not dirty but old and run down. The vinyl tile has big holes in it. Like a factory...

Kitty is a small, cute malay about 25 yrs old. When sucked my cock BBBJ, she pulls it out of her mouth real fast to make a loud "pop" sound. She probably thinks it sensual, I thought it was obnoxious. I think the indian girl's name is Sofia and she also did the dick "pop" thing.

A friend of mine said they have a "book" with girls pictures you can choose and they come to your room. I don't know as I always had service "in-house".

One funny thing, when I arrive, the OKT always asks if I want a massage or young girl for sex. I have to laugh.

I just returned from the Eastin. I needed a break and it is only 5 minutes away. Total trip took less than an hour.

I asked for Bee Bee or Shiela. Both were not working. I asked the OKT for a good service girl and he recommended Catherine. She is malay, too. She was great and I recommend her also.

Curious Tom
03-29-04, 23:21
I visit KL every month or so for business. Hence, got to know a lady from my previous job. She stays overnight with me and obviously, we do have a great time. Good in bbbj, ar and cim. Was wondering if anyone out there knows of anyone wanting a threesome, message me. She is game for it - preferably guy.

Awaiting your responses. I stay at either PJ Hilton or ShangriLa.

Jube
03-30-04, 03:54
Went to the Concorde last Friday and I have to say it sucked. No floor show, didn't see anything above 7. I forgot the name of the Malay girl, who was about 7/10. She told me they had 15 girls working and it looked to me that they were all working because I had to wait 20 mins.

On Sat. I decided to try the Green Elephant. They had some nice girls here, especially a tall Amy. Her face was bad, but it looked to me she had a great bod. My attention went to a girl Bibi and I forgot the other one that I finally chose. She was the shortest one in the lineup of 4 I was given, petite, skinny, but had a good set of racks and nice ass. Unfortunately they were not firm as I would like. She gave great catlick everywhere, except AR. Moaned like a pro and very flirty. I am going back to check out on Bibi later on this week.

Sunday I decided to hit the Beach club. The place was packed with FL it was not even funny. On the outside, all the not so pretty ones were lined up from end to end. I saw some pretty looking ones, 8-9/10 that were working the customers around for company. Heck, I even saw a white, old FL that looked to me like 40+. That freaked me out. Anyways, the lady who caught my eye was the waitress. Man, she was smoking! She had a gorgeous face and a tight body. Does anyone know if there's any chance she might be a FL after work?

Also, it looks like it's tough to find any foreigners around here in KL. If anyone can hook a brother up on a Japanese beauty, please PM me.

Thanks.

SSV
03-30-04, 15:54
Halo people in KL channel. I used to be in Pg channel, but I am going to KL and will be staying in Eastin Hotel. Anyone have any idea about the hotel, regarding the rate and good suggestions, 10q?

Viper
03-31-04, 04:36
Did it ever occur to you guys that the police could have this site address and even now as we speak, could be reading every details we put in.

They will know of every corner we go to and every girls name.

Hmm. Fill you guys in on a little something. I was previously just at a police station the other day bailing out one of my employee for shop lifting and had a chat with couple of the Inspector's.

Found out that one of them actually also logs into WSG forum to monitor the happenings. Great information site for a bust he says.

Thanks to the general public.

Well, just a warning to you guys.

Hi,

Your imagination is getting carried away. Local LE is too busy and to understaffed to get involved in this kind of Internet level investigation. It's pretty much all they can do to manage the streets and the various businesses with physical addresses within their own jurisdiction.

What's probably happening is LE may be using the threat of exposure to cast a pall over what's being discussed in the WSG Forum. This is an old, tried and true method of chilling people off. It's similar to using the local media to show their drug-sniffing dogs in action at local airports. They know that they can't possibly sniff more than 1% of all the luggage that goes through a major commercial airport, but if they can get a video clip of their drug-sniffing dog on the local news, then that image will stop a lot more people from shipping marijuana in suitcases than the actual dog could possibly check.

They use the same technique with heat sensing equipment that can supposedly find indoor marijuana gardens from the street, helicopters that can find marijuana patches from the air, etc.

Think about it: If local LE can post false messages on the Forum alluding that they are targeting the Forum members, then they might reduce the exchange of information taking place on the Forum without actually having left their seats. It's all crap, dude.

Jackson

Haagendazs
03-31-04, 05:08
Eastin Hotel. There's a spa at the 2nd floor, head toward the swimming pool (turn right when exiting the lift). The Esteem Spa is right next to the pool. You can't miss it.

There are a few gems over there. Sheila (malay, my favourite, looks, body, everything), Maggie (local chinese, good service), Joanne (malay, been awhile since I tried her but she provide good service as well), Cindy (malay, new girl, heard she's really good but I did not try her before), etc

Price is RM188 for 45mins. If you include the massage then package pricing is RM238 for 1hour.

Remember to post a field report. Good luck.

Nobbin
03-31-04, 10:45
Actually there are two banks of lifts facing each other, so it depends on which side you ascend on as to whether you turn right or left when you exit the lifts. Anyway as Haagendas says head towards the double doors to the swimming pool/gym area rather than through the double doors to the atrium of the hotel.
Alternatively you could climb one of the two curving stair cases directly opposit the main entrance, and you will arrive at the correct floor, but then you have to pass through both sets of double doors. It is easy to find, and have fun.

By the way the two girls who I found to give first class service were FiaFia & Vicky. Neither were stunning lookers (just OKlah), and if you like getting your toes sucked as well....then go for Vicky, and don't forget to post your Field Report afterwards.

Jube
03-31-04, 15:26
Does anyone know if the waitresses at the Modesto's bar do some FL??? The waitress I will go broke over is named Rose. She works both at the Modesto's and Beach bar.

Couldn't get her number since she was just getting off work. I am going to try tomorrow. If anyone knows any of those waitresses that do FL, please PM me.

By the way, is there any good action at the Shangri-La? It seems that we can't get anything at any of the four to five star hotels. The Mandarin Oriental, where I am staying, has just pure professional massage. No change in hell for anything other than that. What a waste of RM300.

Teazian
04-01-04, 02:40
Jube,
Did you go to the HC front desk yourself instead of calling them ?
I stay once at the Nikko, I went to the HC and asked for the massage. Then the Captain approached me and asked if I wanted more than regular massage. Finally, I had the girl, who was a nice PRC girl, sent to my room for 250RM.

Richard912
04-01-04, 03:04
Better be extra careful when cheonging. LDI got raided by MiB yesterday afternoon. Was told it happenned at 3pm in the afternoon!! Dunno what the situation is currently. Apparently, MiB truck was also seen rounding Eastin.

The future looks gloom.

Kai Cheong
04-01-04, 03:32
responding to viper's message,

don't get too worried about local le. there was once i went to cc and i even noticed 6 local le picking their girls. even they nid to satisfy their needs. at this moment the wind may be strong. give it some time and we shall be out there going ballistic once more.

in my view, its better to have vice dens and to have sex maniacs running on the streets [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) innocent victims. think about it. i rather go to the dens

Johnny Depp
04-01-04, 12:52
Hey Brudder,

Still looking for some FL's in KL. Any help out there?

Or any taxi driver's telephone number that can send to my place?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Hardwear
04-01-04, 15:48
Hi Guys,

Sorry for this repetition but the key word is LICENCE and FOREIGNERS. Failing this parameter will bring problem to the HC. Dont get cheated. Nice hotel does not mean nice HC. Most HC got nothing to do with the hotel. They are just renting space. I am sure you know your HC inside out since you frequent it. So, check out for this. Then you'll know whether to slow down or go ahead.

Jimmy Lts
04-01-04, 18:30
Hi all,

I was in KL last Sunday. I contacted putrahealthspa a day earlier and have a PRC sent to my hotel room for 10 hours service at a price of RM800. An advanced booking is required and you can pick up your choice of girls first from their posted site full of photos.

I will only give contact details to those who are really interested, preferably in exchange for some genuine FL numbers. No abusing on the contacts please, as we are all here to share a good time.

Happy hunting.

Jube
04-01-04, 20:42
Hey Teazian,

I just went straight to the desk. Anyways, I wanted a full massage since my neck and back were completely broken down.

By the way guys, stay away from the high scale karaoke bars. I went to the Superstar with my group and it was packed with gorgeous ladies...but they were all cockteasers. What a waste of RM300 just for some fondling, kissing, and eye candy.

Total damage for a group of 11 = RM12000

I might as well stick with the HC and FL at the Beach club.

Time to get drunk tonight.

Bear Foxtrot
04-03-04, 09:17
Come on Johnny, be reasonable! Kar Yee is a beautiful, sexy woman that has performed very well over time and pleased a lot of members here. Don't be too hard on her (forgive the pun), everybody has an "off" day. Personally, I'd take her over any woman in Ohio anyday. :)

------------------------------------------
Johnny Depp
"Hi boys

I was at Genesis last week and guess what? Took Kar Yee after a lapse of 6 months and sad to say she is not who she used to be!

She was in a hurry to get things over (maybe she doesnt like me?) and her service was really SOP! She was loose and my dicky didnt feel much. maybe because she is so very popular that it has become loose.

Anyway it was a very bad experience this time around.

I should have hold the money in my left hand and jerk off myself, at least the money is still there after cumming!

So guys DONT look for her anymore!"

Behkia
04-04-04, 04:39
What has happened to Dora Dora at Mentara Sunway? Appears to be closed. Is it going to be opened again? Getting short of places to go to. Tried Ginza at Mint Hotel and Topas Spa at Summit Hotel. OK, but no PRC.

Kaki
04-04-04, 17:32
Hey guys,

Thanks for keep posting even during the tornado season.

Well, here to share FR:

I went to check out Imperial, ParkInn and Putra Hotel last week, you can have your PRC, indo , thai, Myanmar or Viet over these places

I did not take any PRC but tried one Indon at Imperial. But she has went back to Indonesian since.

Name:Desi
Look: cute, 7/10
Body: pretty good, 8/10. She is short like 5' but sure got nice built, tits and butts
GFE: not too bad, somewhere 5-6, considering she was pissed off by some thing before she came in to service me. Talk about luck.
Action: went misionnary then doggie. She is wet under there and really enjoy herself.
Service: 6/10. BBBJ ok. But she really likes to play, asking me to suck her tits and finger her.
WIR: Yes, Imperial is alright. I did check out the PRC but decided on Desi.

Damage:148

Happy work out

Kaki

Jibai Tester
04-05-04, 02:14
What Jimmy Lts said is true. There is this people where they send gals to your place for booking at around RM 800 per 10 hours.

Just to mention, they currently have this per session going on as well at the price of RM 230 to RM 198. Contact the below to know more.

www.putrahealthspa.com/redpheonixv.htm

Viper Z
04-05-04, 02:38
BEhkia,

The DD group will be closing for around 3 to 6 months (that was what I heard from okt in January). But with the extra strong winds, it might not be revived.

PRC and other foreign gals will not be available openly for the near future. Trust me, you also don;t want to be near one the the MIBs come knocking at your door while you are humping your chick.

Viper Z

Junior88
04-05-04, 06:25
Hi there,

I'm new here, but had been watching the forum ever since my friend intro to me.

Currently I have info for PRC FL. They are located in Klang, asking only for RM100 per shot, they will provide everything including room and condoms etc.

My friend went last week, for only RM 150, you can try 2 gals in the same time, that is threesome. Have you all tried threesome before?

I guess I gonna try this week.

For those wanted the their phone number, please PM me.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

U Max
04-05-04, 08:30
Brother JT,

You post the website address here like this. I tell you tomorrow you'll see the website vanish into air. Why? Ask Damn MIB.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Jase 33
04-05-04, 13:01
Guys,

Know any good Karaoke with babes around? I been away fow a few years from Malaysia and don't really know the scene as well as i use too so which one is the best around?

Is Deluxe still open? he Putra website very good wonder if there is anymore?

Is the wind still blowing strong?

Kaki
04-05-04, 17:49
Hey all,

During the wind I did try Chinese food, Indo mee, also 1 Vietnam rice...Not a message to encourage all members to go right out and continuing the heavy bombing, but just a message saying that there are still imports to be had , if one have the guts to visit those HC.

Of course I did not go to those more famous outlets, I also don't want to be caught with my pants down, literally.

Happy work out.

Kaki.

Junior88
04-06-04, 08:20
Guys!

Enjoy fucking the PRC, but act fast because they are going back to China end of this week.

I heard they will be back also together with more babes. Perhaps next time can have foursome or fivesome, who knows!

For those who have the number, please keep it to yourself.

Junior.

Pink Lady
04-06-04, 08:54
Dear Junior 88,

Thanks for your information. I have try the two sister. To me Bobo is ok but her sister a little bit old. During threesome, Bobo doing the BBJ while her sister suck my tits.
Well , overall you all may try it because it is cheap. Rm 150 for two girl. But if you are looking for young & sweet PCL , they are not the type. for those interest in threesome at Rm 150 pls PM me, they will leave klang next 3 days,If you have others FL pls welcome to share.

LikeIt
04-06-04, 09:49
FR on Sasha.

Well well well, I finally get to try Sasha... FINALLY! Hahahahaha! What a great experience it was.

It was about 2 weeks back when I decided to try and give LDI a call. Prior to that, I have called a few times and was always disappointed. Anyway, this time I was lucky, so I fixed a time and booked her.

Went to LDI about 9 (the appointed time) but she was working. Have to wait for half an hour. KNN, what's the use of booking. Well nevermind, as I was sure the wait would be worth it.

At 9.45 (yea, not really half an hour wait), I was ushered to the room. Waited for another 5 minutes, then there was a gentle knock on the door and Sasha walks in. Not bad, looks quite sexy in her long white dress, pleasent friendly face with bj lips. Smiles and me and said "Apa khabar?". Chatted for a bit, then she put her things down and came over to hug me. Then she helps me take off my clothes. After I am completely naked, I help her unzip her dress from the back and start kissing her neck and trail my way down along her spine.

Her dress is off... tits? Not that great. Rather smallish for a nasi lemak and not very firm. She then asked me to lay facing downwards and started massaging my back. Massage was not that great, but better than most WLs. We chatted during this massage. After about 5 minutes, she started rubbing her tits on my back and tickling my back. Turned around and the teasing continues. Played with my balls and didi with oil.

Off to the shower and I tell you, bros, the shower scene was excellent. The best shower I have ever had with WLs (discounting those soapy massages in LOS). She soaped herself, and started applying soap all over my body with her tits and we started rubbing each others' body all over. Her hands went to my didi, balls and arse. My hands went to her tits and p*ssy. Then she took some warm shower water into her mouth and gave me a nice hot bbbj there.

Then I came out and let her wash herself. Lied on the bed, facing downwards again. She gave a nice and warm cat bath. Then turn over, more body massage and cat bath. She licked me nearly everywhere. Felt really great with her warm tongue all over my body (shit... am getting a hard on now). After that, came the bbbj and AR. I asked for 69 and she obliged. Fingered her pussy and she started moaning a little bit. Then, DATY and she moaned louder. I just love her sexy CFM moaning voice.

Condom came on and she rode me first, with her back facing me. What a turn on! After a while, she turned around without losing our "connection". Rides me for a while facing me. I played with her tits. Doggy style...ok...doggied for a while. Her butt is somewhat flabby, but the action was so erotic. I wanted to come there and then, but I controlled my movements as I didn't want it to end yet. Then she lied flat on her tummy with her ass sticking up, continued doggying her, she was sucking and licking my fingers.

After that, came missionary position. French kissed her and sucked her tits some more. After a while, she asked me whether I wanted another bbbj, so ok, took off the condom and she bbbj me with this really CFM look. Couldn't tahan, CIM. Wow! Excellent!!! Made my day. She kept it all in her mouth but didn't swallow. After cleaning me up, she took her listerine and when to the toilet to spit it out.

Rested and took a shower. Before I went, I told her that it had been difficult trying to book her, and she gave me her number and said to call her first as she doesn't go to work everyday.

Face: 6/10
Tits: 6/10 (smallish and not that firm, but nice nipples)
Body: 6/10 (she is quite tall but not the extremely shapely type. A bit flabby on the butt. Sexy enough for me though)
Legs: 7/10 (quite tall, so relatively nice legs)
Shower scene: 9/10 (would have been 10/10 if we had had sex in the shower)
AR: 7/10 (not very long)
BBBJ: 9/10 (what can I say...CIM)
GFE: 9/10 (allows french, DATY, anything of your fantasy. Very friendly and able to carry on a decent conversation too)
Overall: 9/10 (looks and body are not that great, but service is great. So depends on your type. This one is not a real looker but top notch in service)
WIR: Yes!

Junior88
04-06-04, 10:06
Bro,

Where is LDI?

PM me her number please.

Cpt Homer
04-06-04, 13:57
Where is the HC at the Holiday Villa Subang ? I stayed there a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't find it (mind you I was only there for one night).

Thanks,

Cpt Homer

Arul Visva
04-06-04, 21:02
Hi there,

Anyone would like to follow me to Bukit Kayu Hitam soon, maybe going this Thursday. 2 seats available.

PM me. Friday I will be back to KL.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Pluto
04-06-04, 21:37
where is Mr. Monsterfacial?
Missing your detailed reports my friend! :(

GabanZ
04-07-04, 01:57
Junior88,

Hotel Lisa De Inn (LDI), No 2 Jalan Harapan (17/47), 46400 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia Tel: +603-7955 3636 Fax: +603-7955 1117 (LDI is located between Universiti Malaya/UM nearer to ss2. Take federal from KL, go up the junction in front of old kwsp building, turn right to UM, just head straight. At the first roundabout take 12 o'clock, LDI is on your right in the second roundabout. The building is curvy at the front. The name LISA DE INN is big written on top of the hotel)

Cpt Homer,

The Blue Apple HC is at the lower ground that you can enter from the carpark... or you can just ask the reception he he he.

Holiday Villa Subang (Blue Apple HC), No 9 Jalan SS12/1, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor. Tel: +603-5633 8788 Fax: +603-5633 7449 Email: salesresv@holidayvilla.com.my or erms@po.jaring.my

Cheers!

Reverend
04-07-04, 02:41
Well Capt Homer,

The HC in Holiday Villa in Subang is BLue Apple Health Center. The location of the place is kinda difficult to find if you don't know the exact location of it. The main entrance is in the carpark. Lower level carpark. Why didn't you ask the receptionist when you were there?

Richard912
04-07-04, 02:57
Likeit,

You're a lucky fella. I have been by LDI on a few occassions and have had no luck in getting Sasha. Always ended up with Yvonne who can give a good HJ instead.

Can PM Sasha's hp#?

Sierra Papa
04-07-04, 03:49
Hey Junior88

You wanna know where is LDI, call me and we go together. You should have my number.

Viper Z
04-07-04, 07:06
Junior88,

LDI is at Seksyen 14 (near Sin Chew Jit Poh Roundabout)

Cpt Homer,

Holiday Villa Subang is actually at Apple.

Viper Z

Behkia
04-07-04, 11:23
Anyone can recommend girls who do good FS with GFE at Ginza and Topaz Spa?

ReallyaNiceGuy
04-07-04, 14:03
First Kuala Lumpur Trip Report
Monday, March 28, 2004, 4PM, Blue Apple

This is my first trip to Kuala Lumpur and thanks to this board I was able to hit the ground running. I was concerned about the crackdowns but was not going to travel this far and not give it a try. Thanks to the guys who PM me and sorry I could not get together with you. I just did not have the free time.
Got here on Sunday but after the grilling trip from Los Angeles to Hong Kong and then to KL it was late and I was tired so didn’t go out. I stayed at the Holiday Villa Subang.
On Monday I spent the day doing tourists things with the wife of a guy I was traveling with. We got back to the hotel around 4PM and told her I was going to rest before dinner. I did not have a lot of time before dinner so I stayed close to home and went to Blue Apple.
Walked in and I was asked if I wanted a massage. Told him I wanted the full package and was told it was 238 Ringgets. Told him that was OK but I wanted good service with full package. Then was asked if I wanted Chinese of Malay and I said Malay then I was lead to a room, waited a few minutes and in walked Ella.
I did not get any info on her but I guess she was late 20s or early 30s, average looks, a little larger lady but still a nice body, great tits and ass. We showered together and we washed every inch of each others body, I really liked that. I got out of the shower, dried off, than sat down on the edge of the bed facing the shower. When she got out she was standing right in front of me so I could admire and touch her body. After she dried off she got on her knees and gave a very good BBBJ. She then said now we fuck, I laid on the bed, she put on a condom and climbed on top. She did ride me really good. Then, with some hand signals, I was able to get her on her knees and pounded her really hard. When I was done she got up and took a shower, I got dressed and we were done. Overall I would say it was pretty standard service. Well other than the fact I was with my first Malaysian women, where else you going to get that.

Mike

Hardwear
04-08-04, 02:05
I sometime have to agree with those who says that locals are just not satisfying. Last Saturday I went to Ginza Spa at Mint. It was quite early but I needed a fuck. Went there and the door had the tag "CLOSED". Damn it, I think. Is this place really close? I walked in and discover that it's opened. OKT asked me and I straight away asked for a package. First I was offered a malay only to be told that she's working. Since I can't wait, proceed with a local chinese.

I was given Sugar. Quite nice looking, friendly but so-so body. First there was a short conversation, then bath. After all that she gave me cat bath. Licked all over me and even suck my toes. Then comes the BBBJ. Quite nice with her hand teasing my balls. A very nice suction was included.

Then the fuck. She rode me first. Not so god feeling. I sensed that this is not going to be good one when she didn't allow me to play with her nipple. Only can rub it together with the whole breast. Then I choose to do missionary. After some time I withdrew and asked for a change of position. Then come the most anti-climax, "Aiyaa.. belum habis". What the F!!?? I suddenly became soft because of that. I tried doing her from the floor (it was the raised bed) when I saw her boring face with the most fake soft moan. Damn it. I then stopped and asked her to do it with hand. This is worst. She can't give a decent HJ! Just with the end of four fingers and no more ball teasing. It hurts and I think I forced myself to cum.

Well.. I'm not good with the rating stuff but WIR? a definite no. at least not with her because when I walked out there's a cute girl just reporting to work. But hey, people said, some things are deceiving, until you know it better.

Kai Cheong
04-08-04, 07:18
Anyone tried Angie from CC? How was it? Was hanging out in CC last nite but didnt know who to take. There was another gal who has long back hair and attractive body, didn't get her name.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Privateguy88
04-08-04, 11:37
Report on Eastin.

I have visited the Eastin 4 times and only one was not worth it. That was Yuke. She is pretty buy gave 2/10 service.

I received FS from BeBe once and Catherine twice. Both provide excellent service with gfe and 9/10 attitude. Although I think BeBe has much nicer tits. Both are dark Malay girls.

The last time with Catherine, we were all done and started to get dressed. A knock on the door and her girl friend came in. I dropped my towel and brought the little solder to full attention. Her friend seemed quite impressed and grabbed it. They wanted me to do a three some the next time there. It was late and they had to leave so no further action was possible. So, I had to tuck the solder back into his pants. Damn.

ReallyaNiceGuy
04-08-04, 14:32
Second Kuala Lumpur Trip Report
Monday, March 28, 2004, 11PM, Crystal Crown

With dinner out of the way I got a taxi and I was off to Crystal Crown.

When I walked into the lobby there was load music coming from the bar on the left. As I walked around to get a feel of the place I noticed several hot women going in and out so I decided to take a look. There were about six to eight very hot women at the bar with men all around them. I sat and watched for a while but I am not one to spend my time trying to make it that way so I finished my coke and left.

Headed to the elevator and up to the fifth floor where the Health Spa is. Walked in and was greeted at the front counter. This felt like a nice place. Asked if I wanted a massage and told him I wanted the full package with a Malaysian. He said it would be 238 Ringgets and I agreed. I was lead to a room and was told to wait and she would be here in shortly. It was not maybe three minutes that I waited but you know it feels a lot longer when you sitting there wondering what would come through the door.
A knock at the door and in walked Terry, I think they said she was number 31. I stood when she entered, introduced myself and gave her a nice long hug and she responded well to that. She was beautiful and sexy looking to me. She had dark skin, very short, when she took her heals off, with a great little body.
She let me know that we were going to shower first and after she took off her two pieces of clothes she came and helped me undress. She hung up my clothes and everything while I admired and touched her body.

The shower was great with us both soaping up each other and she let me rub her bush and ass.

Out of the shower she dried me off and finished at my feet. Then with her on her knees she gave me a great BBBJ with her fingers playing with my sack and ass. I had to stop her because I did not want to finish so soon.

I laid face down on the bed and she gave me a so-so massage but hey I did not come here for a massage. She massaged my ass too. Then I turned over and she started sucking my nipples and running her hands all over my body. Next she gave me little kisses on my chest, neck, ears and my face with light kisses on my lips. Then she kissed her way down to my crotch and licked me all over driving my crazy. Next she moved around so we were in 69 positions and I dove in. She then moved so that it her back hole was in front of me and I grabbed her ass, spread her wide and stuck my toung in as far as I could. Then while I was at work on her she started doing the same thing to my ass. Nice. Really nice.

When we were done she put a condom on, climbed on top, guided me in and then very slowly slid down the entire lingth of my shaft until I was all the way in and she just stayed there for a moment. After she was used to my size she started riding me and it felt she was enjoying it. Then she acted like she came with her falling on top of me and shaking. After she had calmed down I positioned her on her knees and I took her from behind. I was thinking I would get anal but she guided me to the other spot. I grabbed her around the hips and gave her all I had. I pulled out a couple of times still hoping for anal but she did not put it in there. I finished and came hard but she did not quit she kept pounding me. I lay down next to her to rest and she massaged my dick. She then removed the condom and took my hand and led me back to the shower.

Again we washed each other all over. We got out and she dried me off. Then she helped me get dress. I stopped her several times and just gave her a long hug.

When we were ready to go she told me to pay her 150 and then pay the other 88 at the front desk. I paid her, gave her another hug and she kissed me on the lips and I left.

Mike

Kai Cheong
04-09-04, 03:28
Last night after work decided to pay CC a visit. I asked for Angie but she was fully booked. The OKT told me to take Ester. I tried her once last time. She was not too bad. So decided to go for her again. It was good, gave me 69 degree, good AR, the bbj was ok la. gave her a good round of doggie before cumming.

Next time I will definitely try angie as the OKT was saying that she is damn GOOD!

ReallyaNiceGuy
04-09-04, 09:00
Third Kuala Lumpur Trip Report
Tuesday, March 29, 2004, 4PM, Blue Apple

Again I spent the day doing tourists things with the wife of a guy I was traveling with. After returning to the hotel at about 4PM I wanted to take a quick trip and try out Hotel Lisa De Inn. But after checking with the doorman he said that at this time of day it would be a long trip with the traffic so I passed. With no other options I went back to Blue Apple.
Greeted as I walked in the door. Told him that I was there the day before and had the whole package with Ella and while she was really nice and I had a good time I wanted to see someone else.
He led me to a lounge like area and got me a glass of water. I would not drink that stuff; it looked green in the glass. We sat and I told him that I wanted a young Malaysian and great service. He said that I could choose and left the room. When he returned the girls paraded in behind him. He introduced each one and told me a little something about them.
I choose Lisa, I liked the way she smiled at me and the guy said I would have a good time with her. She was 23, about 5ft 5in with a great body and a cute face.

(Note: While I love writing the long reports, not sure if you like them or not, but I have to cut them down. I have so many reports left to do with three days in Bangkok and three days in Hong Kong still to do.)

She was a lot of fun in the shower. Gave a wonderful BBBJ. A little massage with body kisses all over. I finished with her on top. Overall a nice time and she was a nice girl. Total was 198 Ringgets.

Mike

Berti Botts
04-09-04, 13:42
Hi guys,

I'm coming over to KL shortly.

I was wondering whether any of you have recent updates on girls at Federal Hotel (where I will likely stay) and Green Elephant.

I would like to spend time with Indian girls, possibly also Malay, and am interested in longer sessions.

Any recommendations for places or FL (per PM) would be great. I can't swap FL numbers, I'm afraid, because I don't have any.

Cheers!

Local Fuk
04-09-04, 16:44
Hi guys,

I am new to the forum. Have been a casual browser for a while now and was really prompted to join after the worst HC experience of my life.

I have not been to HCs for a while. The last time was actually back in 1996 when the nice bungalow behind the Jump (Wisma Inai along Tun Razak) was still open. Back then, to gain access, you would have to flash your headlights three times before the auto gate opens. *sigh*

So much about the past! My calling came when I find myself having to entertain my prospect for a juicy contract. Hence we decided to go on a frolic and head towards a HC. Where on earth can we go? That was the million dollar question.

Given that we just had a late lunch at Lot 10, we decided to head towards Genesis. Heart beating as it has been about 10 years since I last did the honourable on another woman. My GF have been keeping me seriously worn over the years.

The lad with the walkie-talkies were polite and this particular gentlemen by the name of KK greated us with an impish smile. Perhaps it was because we were the early birds there at 3:30 in the afternoon when the whole world was busy typing away on the keyboards (possibly pretending to work whilst browsing this excellent forum). Anyway, he recommended a few chicks to begin with.

Along came Joanne, Coco, Amy, Gigi, Ah Girl, Ice and the list goes on. 6-8 of them was around, 3 at a time viewing. I have to admit that I am totally out of touch with my better instincts as it has been a while. Really.

The general maxim back then was to choose those with great bodies but with less than average looks to get the fresher goods and better service. I wondered if that still holds true.

But but but, the usual weakness for a seriously deep cleavage with a tight firm butt got the better of me. Coco it shall be. So I made my choice and uttered to KK.

I guess some people are born leaders and the rest followers. Well, I made my decision and my buddy chose Gigi from which he derived some serious amount of fun later on. My fate was not such that I will get to enjoy Amy! My customer wanted to have her and I ended up taking ICE on KK's recommendation.

We were ushered downstairs and was lead into a rather kinky room with a round leather bed surrounded by mirrors. I could have sworn that they were collecting $ from perverts who would just sit behind each mirror wanking themselves silly (too many Korean and Japanese movies of late I guess).

Waited for 5 minutes before ICE shown up. Rather cold reception. Told me to take off my clothes whist she crudely stripped near the entrance. What a turn off! Don't they train the girls nowadays on visual impact nowadays? Sex begins with your eyes and what you see is what you want to Fu#k.

Sadly, I am beginning to wish that my GF was here with me. She is one major F and a sight to behold. On the contrary, ICE had a big saggy bum, small A cup tits, a tired looking tatoo on her lower back and some funny sanskrit looking tatoo between her shoulder blades. So far so good as far as the prelude is to a lousy fu#k!

As I reminise about the last time back then at that no "26" bungalow where service was 1st class with real life GF experience where she flirted with me as she somehow miraculouly undress both of us before the shower. Wake up Boozo! This is 2004 in some dingy HC on level 10 with ICE.

No wonder she is called ICE. Sub-zero treatment. It's a wonder that I carried on with the tease or lack of it rather. Showered me, nothing special. Grabbed the towel and she told me to lie down.

Meow meow, lick lick. Guess the SOP is still the same with the exception that back then at "No 26", she sucked my toes, did AR, sucked my balls then went all the way down my shaft in a neat manner. You know that deep throat twisting motion just like you see in some of those good porn flicks. Well, well. There goes my expectations again. Yea, yea! She did lick me all over my torso for about 10 seconds a go only to pause momentary not to take a breather but to wipe her tongue with a darn tissue.

KK! You are one lousy pimp. Lick and wipe is one major turn off. Then she gave m one of the worst blowjobs ever. Wanking would have given me more pleasure. At this moment I was really beginning to lose interest and am beginning to relate to women wanting the act to be finished up in a jiffy. So ICE, hurry up, and let me out of here soon.

I told her that I am tired. Yes I lied! I was actually pissed off and decided to sleep. So ICE ICE baby, please do the necessary and ride the living daylights out of me whilst I have a nap. After 10 minutes she begun to complain that she was tired and told me to fuck her. Hey, I am paying you, you moron!!!

Reluctantly I did! How cum with her? It is impossible. This ain't no mercy fu#k. I am just not turned on at all. At this point, I felt like a real woman fu#king for the sake of pleasing the mate. *sigh*

She refused to lift her legs so that I can penetrate deep inside and for a moment, I started to imagine a row of frustrations building up should there be people watching behing the 20 or so mirrows. We want our money back! No doggie no nothing. Did the in out in out thing for another 10 minutes and I got bored. Took off the condom and told her to suck me dry instead!

That went on for a while before she started to complain again! That was it. She said that if I don't cum soon, we would have to shower. I said fine! Let's shower and get on with life.

Told KK soon after that she is one lousy deal and I will never come back again! My customer and my buddy had a time of their life with Coco and Gigi. Lady luck was not with me. Guys, I really had a bad time.

Sky Walker
04-09-04, 21:20
Hello there!

Good day! I am new to this forum, can say that totally new to this "industry" :p.

But I do get a lot of info from here. Just that haven't really go started "hunting". Hope that all the "taikos" here can give some tips or advice for a newbie such as me.

Thanks ya!

Street Car
04-10-04, 14:49
Hi there guys,

I used to go to Romeo Inn in Sunway. Good place,preety ladies. Lots of PRC,Indons,Russians and even Turks. Since the place was closed down about 1 month ago,Im still looking around for a place where I can find Russian gals,any idea guys?

Guy M
04-11-04, 08:44
Viper Z,

I was wondeing if you have any idea of the rate of those at WaterFront, Histana in Klang?

Viper Z
04-11-04, 17:37
Guy M,

Last time went there (when it was still waterfront) my friend paid for it (under his company account). PRC should be RM 198 I think.

Anyway with the wind blowing nowadays, advice is not to go there.

Viper Z

Street Car
04-11-04, 17:39
I just came back from Sunway just now,drove by pass Romeo Inn. Back in business. Hope they still got the Russian gal. Any other place they have Russian gals?

Ron H
04-12-04, 03:17
Correct me if I'm wrong because I don't know much about Malaysia's standard (shouldn't have use the word 'standard'). The girls in Macau are far prettier than the ones I get from our local spa. I won't say they are model standard, but they're something like a charming young new employee in your company. I haven't tried 'outside delivery' from OKT before, but I guess they are the same. Some said that the girls in PutraHealthSpa website are considered very good looking. In the Malaysian market, are they considered the best batch or just average ?

Cherasman
04-12-04, 04:46
Dear all, regards from the cheras mayor.

Happy cheonging and coughing!!!!

Smoking Wino
04-12-04, 05:23
Dear Cherasman!

Coughing all the way from Delphi! Hey, still waiting for your replacement contact for JQ..

PM me please!

SW

Kai Cheong
04-12-04, 07:31
Dear all,

The wind is still strong out there, the head of cops will continue to bust all vice activities in the country. So be careful when you do visit the spots

You don't want the get busted while you are lying on the bed nude

Focus Four
04-12-04, 09:54
Dear Cheras Mayor,

Really surprise to see you posting again at WSG, I really wish you can post more on WSG so that all other 'Junior Cheongster' like me can learn more from you.

Thanks.

Coughing (no blood).

Jigger
04-12-04, 10:06
Hi there guys,

Went to Crystal Crown looking for number 31 ( her name is Cherry ), but she hasn't come in yet and neither has Coco.

After reading ReallyaNiceGuy's report I really wanted to see for myself. Anyway settled for a malay girl Ivy, with her cute smile and nice body I just couldn't resist.

Gave me a so so massage, and asked if I wanted the service.

Of course I said yes. She has a pair of nice breast, a bit sagging but what the heck
with my hard on I am not fussy ; ). Her areolas are generous, with peanut size nipples. I just had suck them, gently of course.

My hand groped a bit, found that she has a cute little bush with fine hair. And she has a tight hole. Blow job with condom, nothing to shout about, then came with missionary. Can't say I had an exiting time, maybe if I see her again it could be different.

I shall try Cherry next time.

ReallyaNiceGuy
04-12-04, 10:35
Fourth Kuala Lumpur Trip Report
Tuesday, March 29, 2004, 11PM, Eastin Hotel

So now with some free time and traffic not an issue I head back down to see the doorman to get a cab to go to LDI. However when I ask him to get a cab to go there he asked me why I was going there. I told him I was going to the spa and he smiled and suggested the Blue Apple. Then when I told him I had been there earlier he said that I would like HC at the Eastin better and offered to call a friend of his there to set it up for me to have a good time. So off I went to Eastin.
Entered the HC and after being greeted at the front counter I was asked if I wanted a massage. I told the guy that I was from Holiday Villa Subang and that the doorman there told me to come here. He asked me to wait and left the room. He returned with another guy who came over to introduce himself as the manager. He thanked me for coming and told me he would get me his best girl if I could wait 10 min. Sure, why not for his best girl right.
And sure enough after about 10 minutes I was taken to a room and told Sheila would be in shortly. Then a knock at the door and before me is this beautiful sexy Malaysian girl smiling at me. She tells me her name is Sheila and I shake her hand and give her a hug. After she is undressed I see that her body is even better than I thought with nice tits and a great ass.
In the shower she washes me everywhere, getting my cock hard and she smiles when she sees the size of it, and cleaned my ass completely. Very nice.
Out of the shower we dry off and over to the bed. She gives me kisses all over and licks her way to my ass and spends a lot of time there probing inside several times. I turn over and she French kissed me and then more body kisses. She gave a great BBBJ and did her best to DT me. She was not able to take it all but she was having a great time trying. Some more French kissing before she put the condom on. Start with her on top then me on top and finished doggie. When I was done we just laid there awhile and then another shower before I left.

Well that is it for Kuala Lumpur, I am leaving for Bangkok in the AM. It will be my first time there too.

Mike

Guy M
04-12-04, 11:12
ReallyaNiceGuy,

Glad you had enjoyed yourself on your last day in KL. Mate,

What was the damage there?

Did she offered anal?

Would you be kind enough to give us the detailed report?

I'm not hungry for a Malay chick here in KL and will be in Phuket pretty soon. Me and buds are thinking abt gang bang just like we did twice in Crown Princess Johor where 4 of us high on alchohol bang this 19 yr old "charlie" on both the holds typical of a porno movie at only RM800 the whole night from 11pm till 5 am.

God that was exciting and believe me, neither of us sleep overnite in that room.

Cheers!

Kaki Cewet
04-12-04, 16:08
Many news reports in local Chinese papers and TV3 have exposed a number of PRCs were cheated and dragged into prostituition in Malaysia by gangsters and OKTs. Nevertheless, I believe the majority of them shall know what business they are in before landing on KLIA.

I think people like me (and many of kaki here too) is guilty and contributing to this sex slavery problem by creating demand for PRC chicks. I have no objection in paid sex business provided the girls are under the willing seller and willing buyer basis and not being forced into prostitution by mafias and gangsters.

Junior88
04-12-04, 17:00
Guys!

For those who has tried the two sisters at Crystal Crown Klang, plz post your valueble FR.

Again, the two FL PRC has gone back to China and heard that they will be back with a few more gals.

Junior

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to fix dozens of simple writing errors including missing punctuation, peculiar punctuation, missing capitalization, multiple periods throughout the text, etc. To avoid delays in future reports, please proof-read your reports before posting them. Please review the Forum's Posting Guidelines (http://www.wsgforum.com/postingguidelines.html) for further information. Thanks!

Freeman #2
04-13-04, 06:35
Hey there,

I just found a nice place that you guy can pick up FL for a nite, so are just out for a one nite stand and some are just making a quick buck if you are the right guy it is Merchant Pub in Armada Hotel, I met a Chinese lady about 30 just came back for a holiday and had a real nice fuck that nite.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid delays in future reports, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. Thanks!

Local Fuk
04-13-04, 11:29
Anyone of you lads out there had the same bad experience as I did with ICE from Genesis? Tissue paper blow jobs etc?

Input Output
04-13-04, 15:10
Hi Junior88,

Any phone number contact for FL from Mechant Pub in Armada hotel, please pm me.

Thanks.

KL Guy
04-13-04, 22:22
Junior88

This my FR posted earlier in another forum on the 2 girls!

Report:

Actually I have never given a FR but here goes. Visited Bobo in Klang and she ask me if I'll be interested in a sandwich package! Anyway out of curosity I said yes, even though I some how or rather had a feeling that it may not be that good, anyway I told myself what the heck coz the rate was RM160 only, cheap!

Bobo's friend Siew Ping or something like that bathed me but nothing special ! Then proceeded to the bed where Bobo gave my boy boy a BBJ while her frd proceeded to suck my nipples but not worth the time actually coz lame. Bobo's BBJ was also normal . After a very short BJ she then proceeded to put on the condom & went riding me with very fake moans but was humping like kingdom come (not to my liking though coz I like it slow & easy!) while her frd gave a very lousy job of stroking my balls. Bobo than changed position to the missionary style and asked me to proceed to go on top of her and her frd pushed my into her pussy real hard & fast (actually the reason they were doing this was because they wanted me to finsh fast so that the next customers could come in!) Then they switched & time to change the condom. Now this girl's service really sucks based on my standards and my boy boy went limp after a few minutes of same method being pushed hard & fast to finsh the job in her friend! I knew I wont come this way, so I ask for a change and Bobo decided to give me a really fast HJ hoping that I'll cum but I hate it when they do that to me! Anyway after a few mins I said change the condom & asked to come on top again. She tried again the same method but seriosuly I couldn't come! At last I told her let's finsih it doggie style but my God it was a real effort to come because honestly I was put off by thier efforts to get me to cum ASAP! I fantazie I was screwing Shi Qi doggie style & then I came with my eyes closed!

OK my personal opinion this session really suck but cheapest sandwich I have ever heard of, although this is my very first time.

Bobo's body is OK with a fair amount of baby fat i.e. not too fat but her partner in crime body truly sucks coz her body is really trashed major time!

So my opinion on the whole thing. may be a thrill for some espoecially newbies to cheonging but stay away if you expect good service or good gfe.

Anyway they're leaving this Sunday like a666a said. I truly wont miss them I truly wont ever use thier service even though it's cheap but it's a real traveling distance from Ampang to Port Klang!

Penang Boy #2
04-14-04, 05:21
Hi all Wsg brother,

Last nite visit to Romea Inn, cuz our member was report open again. But when we enter the hotel entrance the boy say still close do know when will open.

Any brother can give some info any Spa got PRC or, cuz my friend will visit me soon, so that I can take them for "Cheong"

Thanks for yr help!

P/S: Puchong (Chile Spa) close for rennovation, Mandarin Count(Orkid Spa) they aslo didn't have PRC.But Tropicana Spa the bussiness damm good a lot cheongster but they only have local,quanlity so so only.

Privateguy88
04-14-04, 10:44
Visited the Eastin hotel (ESTEEM Spa) yesterday. Tried to see BeeBee, Catherine, or Sheila but not in yet.

Here is my FR.

Time: 1:30pm (damn horny)
Name: Weekei - Chinese from JB.
Face: 7/10 Not great but not bad either.
Body: 5/10 So-so. Skinny, small tits, hunched shoulders, no butt
Massage: 4/10 Not very good and sometimes painful. But I liked the way she rubbed my cock to get it hard, went away, then came back again.
Shower: 4/10 Nothing special
Cat lick: 8/10 Lots of licking everywhere & toe sucking.
AR: 8/10 Really liked to stick tongue up in there. Not my thing, but others may enjoy.
BBBJ: 7/10 Not bad.
FS: 0/10 Told me too big (that is BS) but promised to do it next time.
BBBJCIM: 8/10 Yes. She refused FJ, so let her finish me with BBBJ and shot load with no warning. Don't think she wanted it.
GFE: 5/10
WIR: No, much better out there.
Cost: RM150+88 for massage.

BTW, I have noticed all the Eastin girls have the same routine. Must be coached. Lots of cat lick, AR, then on with the FJ.

Daijek
04-14-04, 12:44
To Local Fuk,

Did you find out the reason why Ice giving you a tissue paper BJ?

Did you wash your dick nicely?

The old long thick skin always carry and deposit loaded fishy smell.

My gal did complaint about the smell, after I wash nicely and rinse it all round , she s#cks until wanna swallow it all .

Sad to hear this incident disturbed you for few days.

Good days guy.

Kaki Cewet
04-14-04, 18:29
Any good "lobang" shops in Kajang? You can PM me if you worry about MIB.

Soccer Mate
04-14-04, 23:26
Had a great time in KL when I was here last back in 2002. Planning to make a trip again soon, any one know of a FL Jenna Tay- picked her at the beach club and had a great time. A bit fussy later on though it was good free fun minus a few RM spend on gifts and lingerie! Any help in tracing Jenna wud be appreciated!

Kai Cheong
04-15-04, 08:39
Yo people,

Last night while I was in CC I was a gal named Shamina. Has anyone of you tried her? How is her service? She looks friendly though.

Hardwear
04-15-04, 09:43
Dear Daijek,

I had that experience with Sugar of Ginza Spa too. It was a bad experience. I am circumsized and I doubt about the smell. After all, they did give us shower right? With lots of soap. If they take the tissue after they start giving BJ, then there may be something wrong down there. But if they have got the tissue ready from beginning, it's a bad sign.

Local Fuk
04-15-04, 10:12
Apparently she has a habit of doing that not due to anything else. Felt a but pissed off when she started washing herself immediately with dettol just after the fuck. I was told my a pal who did her sometime back when she was at Crystal Crown.

Chinky
04-15-04, 17:00
Hi all!

I am new to this forum. Anyone got info on FL contacts in K.L. or please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Orientalovers
04-16-04, 03:59
Dear Palm eye,

Quite a long period without receiving your email or private message. I did PM you a few times without your reply or our messages remain unread.

We (you should know who is she!) are returning home now for a month break. At present, we stay in my home at Country Height for a week. After then, we will spend most of the time travelling around Malaysia before we return to Beijing. Please send us a word when you read this message.

Kai Cheong
04-16-04, 09:43
latest updates on vice crakdown,

the head of cop deputy is personally leading his people to bust every single spot that holds foreign dolls. this guy used to be in the sabah team. this guy is aggresive. as long as he's around the won't be any hc with foreign dolls. the head of cop is emphasizing that he will not tolerate any hanky panky activities in the market. is he for real or is he nuts. prostitution is so common in most asian countries. it is better to have prostitution centers than to have to maniacs out on the streets [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) innocent women. i think the guy has a serious problem. someone better replace him real soon.

Zahna69
04-16-04, 12:38
Hi Fellow Cheongster,

I've posted some question under Thailand (Hatyai) forum since 9th April but don't seem to get any answer. I do know my fellow Malaysian friends here has a lot of experience in Hatyai and was wondering you could help me to answer them.

It will help as I'm planning to be there with 2 other friends from 28/4/04.

Thanks in advance and I'll surely report back on my trip when I'm back.

Adeos.

Mega
04-16-04, 13:54
A Zahn,

The answer to your question 13:

http://www.airasia.com/english.php?f=service&p=ground&PHPSESSID=ce6266aa3971b90a26f0e
17eb7d82126&PHPSESSID=07e5f58ca700d718b09eeb96c7
5efeef#a

Kaki Cewet
04-16-04, 14:21
Frantic Devil,

That head of MIB was transferred to Sabah after KL four underground kingpins bribed police head during the Mahathir's time. He is back now to take avenge against those kingpins.

I'm fully support some MIB actions to stop forced prostitution on foreign girls. I think Singapore model is a better way to control prostitution problem.

Zahna69
04-16-04, 18:13
Thanks Mega. I never knew that AirAsia provide shuttle services. It really makes travelling easier.

Nobbin
04-17-04, 03:51
Priv8guy88. At last I read a report which describes a girl whom I recognize. I think her name is Vicky, although her English is not too good, when she first said her name, I though she was walled ‘Wickie’. Your description of her performance is the exact same girl. I agree the body and posture is not ideal, but I enjoyed her service. I guess when I had her it was the first time I had experienced AR from a WL, and quite enjoyed it. I was also happy with the toe treatment as this is not that common as part of the service. However subsequently I have had better AR from other girls, and if having your toes feet sucked is a turn on then try a lady by the name of Porcin or something like that at Cittel, MidValley. She is not pretty, is quite tall and thin very small tits but compensated by big ears! At first I thought she might be a transvestite. It was funny because the OKT only showed me two girls, and I chose the other one. However when the girl arrived at my room it was Big Ears. I was about to reject her, when I decided “what the hell I’ll give it a go”. To be honest she really was nothing special although she was good if you like the foot treatment. I didn’t ask her to turn over for ‘doggie’ as her ass was almost non existent, so just pumped her missionary, shot my load, and got outta there, putting it down to experience.

Street Car
04-18-04, 11:27
Visited the LDI Friday nite yesterday. Tried to ShaSha,but OKT says not in. Showed me 5 different gal. Persuaded me to take CieCie,and until now I still dont know why I took CieCie.

Here is my FR.

Time: 10:30pm
Name: CieCie- Chinese from KL. I think she's lying,they always say they are from KL
Face: 5/10 Not great but not bad either.
Body: 5/10 So-so. Skinny, small tits, hunched shoulders, no butt
Shower: 2/10
Cat lick: 4/10 A cat could do a better job
BBBJ: 4/10 Terrible,tissue paper BJ
FS: 4/10 Horrible,didn't even moan,like dead fish.
GFE: 5/10
WIR: No way!
Damage: RM178

After she finished,she quickly wash her mouth with Listerene,not to be outdone,I ask her for the Listerene and gargeled too. She told me Im her last customer and she can now go home. No wonder OKT persuaded me to take her, to fill her daily quota maybe.

Avoid at all cost!

Kai Cheong
04-19-04, 03:08
i really pitty those dolls who are being brought in to work as prostitutes. some of them were so called 'forced' to come here and work whereas others came at their own will. nevertheless, they have to live in fear. they are not able to walk in shopping malls freely or go mamak or any other public places whenever they want to. instead, they have to hide and they have to move to different locations whenever there is a raid.

damn!! why cant those mib's just leave them alone?!! they are just ordinary humans like us. even they want entertainment and fun. i'm sure those arrested would be gang bang while they are in the detention centre.

curse those mib's!! they should be out there busting robbers and [CodeWord126] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord126)!! not busting prostitutions. we pay taxes so that we can live in peace.

Privateguy88
04-19-04, 03:58
Nobbin,

Vicky or Weekie. Sounded the same.

I visited the Eastin again Friday night. No Sheila, no Catherine, no BeeBee. So I tried Anna. Average face & body. Nothing special here. She is small.

Did the shower, catlick,etc. She gave a great BBBJ, but again said my dick was too big (which it is not). Probably just worn out from previous customer.

Ended up with BBBJ/ HJ / titty fuck. Really good at it.

Cost RM188.

Keikoh
04-19-04, 08:01
Can anyone recommend any good sites to download DVD movies? I've used Kazaa and other P2P software but there are mostly clips and quality is bad. I'm searching for DVD quality movies.

Thanks

Doggy Lover
04-19-04, 08:27
Hi! Guys,

I was real busy the last few months and did not have time to contribute. I did however visit a few places during that time. Sorry I'm not able to remember the details but if you have any specific questions I will try my best to answer them.

CC - tried Angie and Kellie(Callie?)
Both were excellent and had very good service.
Angie was tall (5' 9) and did a very slurpy BBBJ with nice bobbing of the head. It was not rushed too and she had an amazing grip on her pussy that coz me to come too fast to enjoy riding her doggie. what a waste. I have not had the chance to go back for a 2nd round but rest assured I will.

Ginza
Gigi - a nice serani girl with sharp features and nice tits. Her ass is a big saggy (looked good with dress on) but when riding her doggy... woo hoo. Blow job quite standard but good overall service. For those who want something other than chinese or malay.

JJ - Not too bad looking but small tits. Good BBBJ and very friendly. Loves doggy (my kind of gal)

LV - Small sized and chatty, I wonder if I can get her in a school uniform? Gives pretty good BBBJ but no doggy as her knee was hurt. One you bros rode her too hard? :-)

Sugar - small sized but with good sized tits and fair ass. Very GFE and I will return soon for her again. Good BBBJ with lots of slurpy sound and loves doggy. What can I do? I'm a sucker for those.

I know this is not the usual format that you guys are used too but I've been pretty busy lately. I promise my next report will conform to the usual standards.

Go Doggie!

Calatman
04-19-04, 11:52
Any bros have Genesis Spa (Menara Genesis) BB tel. nos. Can pm me. I heard its one of the best in downtown KL. Any latest FR?

Thanxs.

Soccer Mate
04-19-04, 15:07
I am back in this town full of beauties! and what a surprise last weekend in the beach club- the place was absolutely swarming with women for pick up- but only pay per view(!)- met some one called Ami- quite nice- english not so good- but decent for a one nighter. Body wise a bit cherubic but much doeable around 7.5. Her advances were met with my jetlag, never got down to nitty gritties of her business which i assumed it would probably be- looking at beach club how it has changed to be a 100% *****house- hardly a chance of a free pick up here.

How I miss Jenna Tay- any one with any contacts it would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Soccer

Acid Burn
04-20-04, 03:04
Last night decided to pay CC a visit. The place was rather busy. The OKT approached me and asked if I wanted service or package. I am not a fan of massage, so decided to only take the service. Read about comments posted on the forum about Angie. Decided to give her a try.

All in all not too bad. Rather friendly girl. She also gave me a good round of BBJ. Might try Shamina or Chris the next time.

Spawn Buster
04-20-04, 05:30
Hi people,

Can anybody tell me how is the weather in Pandan Indah?

Nobbin
04-20-04, 06:50
I ask for package if I want a girl just for sex.
I ask for a massage if I want to have a massage. The girl usually offers sex, and if you go for it, then you pay the girl or the OKT the extra charge!

Have I been using the wrong terminology all these years?

Priv8guy88, I am interested that you recently report that two girls don't want sex because you dick is too big. I don't think my dick is small (probably a bit above average as not infrequently a girl will say "Oh quite big lah!"), but she can still take it. We all know that a fanny can stretch to accomodate most penises especially if it well lubricated. I think I would be a bit pissed off if I paid for sex and then could not give her a good session, just because she 'thought' my dick was on the generous side!

Doggy Lover - I loved your comment about LV with the sore knee. You should have asked for a discount as she could not comply with your favourite position;-)
Nobbin

Doggy Lover
04-20-04, 07:13
Nobbin,

Heh heh heh while I could not doggy LV my usual style, I did manage to get her to stand up and bend over. Either way I never forgo my doggy :-)

Know anywhere to go for a good massage and BBBJ?

Not sex just the above.

Go Doggie!

Daijek
04-20-04, 10:39
To Nobbin, Priv8guy88 and all,

Being praised by girls for having a *BIG GUN* is girls daily business conversation. When she told you your penis is big, are you happy ? Well, sure all men are happy to hear from girls saying that their penis is big.

Ehhh , how long is consider big ?

Zahna69
04-20-04, 11:26
Posted at Hatyai forum but still no answer. Was wondering any Malaysian cheongster can assist. I've got the answer for Question 13 so far. Thank you in advance.

Hi fellow friends,

I've been a strong follower of this site. I'm a Malaysian residing in KL. Been around the KL SPA. Thanks for the great info on this site.

I’ll be going to Hatyai around end-April with a group of 4 person to have a great time.

I haven’t been to hatyai the past 3 years and would like to seek fellow friends on some update news or ways to move around Hatyai with the following questions :

Question:

1). Is See Kim Yong Soi 3 (SKY) still the best place to shop for ladies ?

2). Where to get fresh new ladies, is it at SKY or Wonderful Bar (Karaoke) ?

3). What’s the latest price like for a lady to accompany us (24hrs) for experience and good looking & also the price for fresh new lady ?

4). Is Regency Hotel & Lee Plaza Hotel (with the shopping complex next to it) a better place to stay ?

5). I plan to buy the hotel voucher when I reach Hatyai for the above mentioned hotel. Any idea which tour agent to buy from and what’s the voucher price going for ?

6). Is it okay to book the hotel room via internet and during check-in, hand them the hotel voucher that was purchased from the tour agency ?

7). Does Hatyai girls we pay for 24 hrs services actually provide BBBJ ? I heard most girls in Hatyai done perform BBBJ.

8). Anybody tried threesome before (two lady to a guy) ? If you take 2 girls, do you get it cheaper price for 24 hrs ? Will it be boring to go for threesome and what do we ask them to do ?

9). If we take tuk-tuk (taxi), how do we tell them to drive us to See Kim Yong Sai 3 (SKY) or Wonderful Bar (Karaoke) without them getting a cut (commission) from the establishment owner ?

10). For the two place (SKY & Wonderful), what’s the best time to be there for selecting your girl ?

11). I’ll be there from 29th April (Thurs) till 2nd May (Sunday). Is it peak period ?

12). Due to the recent bombing in deep south Thailand, is it safe in Hatyai ?

13). I'm flying by Airasia from KLIA to Alor Setar. Does the Alor Setar airport provide a taxi to the Thai Border and at what cost and duration of travelling. At the Thai border, how long will immigration take to check our particulars and what's the travelling disctance from the immigration to Hatyai ? Does the taxi from Alor Setar airport take us all the way to Hatyai ? What about coming back from Hatyai, where do you take a taxi back to Malaysia (Alor Setar Airport) ?

I'll come back with full reports and it'll also be my first taste of threesome experince. Ha Ha Ha

TQ

Privateguy88
04-20-04, 12:10
Nobbin,

Yeah, the "too big" comments make me smile and angry at the same time. I know I ain't no John Holmes since my regular girl friends (who are small) that have no trouble. But many of the asian girls say I am bigger then the chinese and japanese men. I don't know since I never saw a hard chinese or japanese dick.

Let's be honest here. Every guy loves to hear his cock is the biggest she has seen. But I always say, "the only one I am trying to satisfy with the size of my cock is me".

A girl once told me that any girl who says size does not matter is still a virgin.

Frankly, all this cock talk is making me horney.

Eddylane
04-21-04, 01:46
Last weekend I was in KL and had a fucking (literally) weekend. Had three local girls, one in Genesis, Allson, and Green something? I noticed the absence of PRC girls. All had been sent home because of a vice cleanup with a change of government. What a joke! They do it all the time. After sometime, it is business as usual. So those of you who are PRC lovers, be patient, they will be back.

MonsterFacial
04-21-04, 13:33
To Priv8guy88,
Just wondering becuse I went to Eastin A long time ago...actually the first girl that I tried was Sheila....but then Sheila was a Chinese girl.....
To make a long story short.....who are the good ones to try....I am thinking of getting into the cheonging scene again.....

Local Fuk
04-21-04, 14:32
Calatman, stay away from ICE. She is a dead fuck. Try Coco. Ask KK for details

Jigger
04-22-04, 05:25
Hi bros,

Visited Eastin on Monday 12th April, tried Sheila at last. Called to book beforehand at about 2. 30 pm and the captain there told me she would available at 5. 00 pm. She is popular.

I went there an hour earlier hoping that the will be a cancellation before, but I had to wait for that full hour. Anyway it was worth it, she has a sexy body, a bit skinny but still sexy, nice tits great ass nicely trimed bush and CFM look. Gave me a backbone massage, and I really mean just the backbone. She apologized for not doing it so well. Then came the shower, she washed my dick, my ass while I soaped her breasts and pussy kissed her a bit. (jeez I'm drooling already). On the bed she gives a mean cat bath licking all over my body, sending shivers down my body. The AR was good with some lapping and tounge probing. BBBJ till I nearly came, but she knew and she stopped. On came the condom and she rode me till she was tired. I tell you, the sight of her bouncing tits while she was on top is great. I told her to switch, and I did her while she kissed and licked my nipples. I promised myself beforehand that I will doggy her, but with her her licking and nipping at my nipples, her moans, kisses and her bucking I just had to cum, and cum I did. I had a great time. So there you are, brother MonsterFacial (sorry for butting in) it's Sheila the sexy malay girl in Eastin.

Palm Eye
04-22-04, 09:27
Yo Octopussy,

I did send you back PM and seem like you couldn't read it. Sounds weird eh.

Hmmm. How are you? And her? I hope you guys having joy in Malaysia.

hohoho, definately.

Cheers,

Palmeye

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Yogi Bear
04-23-04, 01:47
Hi All,

I am visiting Singapore an KL in June - Need some advice

1. Do I have fun in Sing at OT or wait till I get to KL

2. I am staying at Pan Pacific in downtown KL - are there any recomended places nearby?

Thanks in Advance,

Yogi

Nobbin
04-23-04, 09:10
[Quote Jigger
Visited Eastin on Monday 12th April, tried Sheila at last. Called to book beforehand at about 2. 30 pm and the captain there told me she would available at 5. 00 pm. She is popular. Un-Quote].

Jigger are you sure you understood correctly. Maybe the captain meant that she was starting work at 5.00pm.
I know some girls (including Vicky) start early say 11.00 or 12.00, but some don't start to 3 or 4.00, and then there are others who generally only come in for the evening shift.

Just a thought.

I mention Vicky as I swapped phone numbers with her, and I called her one morning at 10.30, and she came in at 11.30 for me. Trouble is, she called me again several times wanting me to come in and fuck her, must have been a quite time for her. Unfortunately for her, I like to fuch when I feel like it, not when she feels like it (which is probably all the time anyway)!
Nobbin

MonsterFacial
04-23-04, 16:28
On Thursday night decided to go to Eastin but somehow decided to detour to Crystal Crown.......instead.....parked my car right at the bottom and waited for a friend and went up....Did the usual SOP for Spa and booked a massage lady.....
Got a suprise when Wei Wei walked in and she was really young...about 20-22 years old and sexy as hell.....I disrobed and so did she.....At this point I was wondering about whether the Captain made a mistake in my booking....but she insisted that she was there to give me a massage.....
She gave a very nice relaxing massage and used her fingers a lot to press the back muscles.....and sometimes touched my balls and carressed my butt by "mistake".....To say the least she got me worked up enough for extra service....
I got a naked BBBJ from her and it was one of the best I have ever had....and she stopped for a while and used her mouth to put the comdom one my willie to say that it was one hell of a CIM was an understatement.....
It was only then that I noticed that most of the girls were under 30 and they all gave package or massage....I asked the captain and he did mention that sometimes when the package girls are free they will give massage sessions to meet their quota....

Total Damage RM88 for massage and RM100 for tip
WIR: next week here I cum...hehehe

Asia Lover
04-23-04, 22:58
Long time lurker, first time posting. (Should be of interest to travellers who get a short lay-over in KL airport)

Had a layover of 10 hours in KL recently. Malaysain Airlines put me up in the Empress Hotel in Sepang, a God foresaken place away from everything. After a shower and lunch decided to go to CC or Eastin for an afternoon delight. Found that round trip taxi fare cost RM 180 (almost as much as the cost of the session in HC!) After some hesitancy decided to go with it as there was no easy way to access public transportation from that hotel. The trip is nearly 45 minutes to 1 hour one way. So I asked the driver to go to Blue Apple in Holiday Villa in Subang which is closer. Traffic got bad once the taxi got into the local streets in Subang. Finally reached Holiday Villa after about 45 minutes. Asked the OKT for the package deal. Two pathetic looking Indian SWs were paraded as they were the only ones working in that afternoon (3:30 PM). My heart sank regretting my decision to skip CC or Eastin. Then saw an attractive Chinese girl collecting towels for her session with some customer. Asked the OKT about this new choice. He explained hat she does only massages (for 78 RM) and you have to negotiate for any additional services. I was not sure bout the negotiation part as I am not good at -- Had visions of ending up helpless lying flat with a roaring hard-on negotiating an offer of RM 100 for a HJ! Anyway decided to take the chance and asked to see the girls who offer the massage service. Was told that you cannot select the girl who gives you massage! So took another chance -- and waited anxiously in a room I was assigned to. Soon a pleasant looking Chinese girl knocked and opened the door. She told me that her name was Candy (where do they come up with these names!). She got to business quick, and asked me to strip completely and lie face down. A decent massage session followed with she doing it fully clothed. I sort of enjoyed it as I could use a real massage after an air flight which lasted more than 12 hours. After doing a thorough massage at the back I was asked to turn over. I decided to get to the main business and asked how much 'additional services' cost. Without any hestiation the answer was 50 RM for HJ, 100 RM for BJ and 150 for FS. Was surprised at the quotes as the 'package deal' with the Indian ho's was priced at RM 238-- so this was a much better deal! To cut the story short, had a great session with Candy who did BBBJ, and was quite accommodating in letting me play with her pussy (I resisted a strong temptation to DATY!). etc. Altogether had a great time. (Total damage RM 238, plus RM 180 for the taxi)

Next time, I am going to stay at the airport and take the railways to reach CC or Eastin.

Experienced Mongers in KL: Please let me know the directions for using Metro Link to reach Eastin or CC. I can use them on my return trip shortly :-)

Cheers!

Pete33
04-24-04, 03:13
Yogi Bear,

Personally, I prefer Singapore [especially what is available at the OT, like our regulat WalMart here in the States] to Kuala Lumpur.

You can get a much bigger and better choice at the OT, a one-stop-shopping place. Please do read the extensive FR done by our brothers in the Singapore section.

Besides, if you so prefer, Gaylang and Dasker Street is also available. By the way, all of the Hotels in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur are girl-friendly.

Enjoy your hunting.

Ciao.

Jigger
04-24-04, 03:27
Hi Nobbin,

I asked for 3.00 pm, but the guy told me she was booked for that duration and 5.00 pm is the available slot. Sheila told me she was there early and didn't get to work till 3.30 pm. Anyway, didn't want take any chances, so I called ahead.

Any bros. out there been to the Ampang HC in Sucasa serviced apartments on Jalan Ampang. It's on the opposite side of British High Com. going towards Ampang. It's before the lights at the junction to Jln Jelatek.

Had a girl by the name of Jennifer there, service is very basic with a good BBBJ. But she is a real looker, cute smile with nice teeth.

Don't know if she could speak English though, we spoke Cantonese that time. She has the cutest pairs of tits I have seen so far. There are some pretty malay girls there too.

The service girls come in after 4.00 pm, massage is available earlier. Check it out.

Jigger.

Privateguy88
04-25-04, 05:10
Visited the Esteem Health Club at the Eastin Hotel yesterday (Saturday). It was about 4:30 pm and only 2 girls were available. Pretty full up and brought to the first room which is very small.

The OKT described both girls and I took was the malay girl that it was her first day working there.

She was 28 yr old and her name was Jin Chat or something like that. She was a little heavy, wore jeans and a sweat shirt (!). More than a little fat in the ass and mid section.

Gave an adequate massage for about 40 minutes, but when the magic time came, she simply said did I want a “ball massage and masturbate”. It was pretty cold the way the question was presented. I said yes, of course or there would not be a report here.

She removed her sweat shirt and bra but not bottom, which in hindsight was probably the best since her ass looked pretty big. Her tits were just OK. She gave an acceptable HJ, but nothing more. Afterward, she helped wash me in the shower, but no additional stroking there. I was very clinical with zero GFE.

Mark it up to research. Never go Saturday afternoon late.

Cost was RM162.

Tamurlane26
04-26-04, 15:43
Green Elephant - History is Made

Amusing tale of woe - after many years of not going to GE - my time was when James was the okt !! Those days there was the lovely Jasmine - Malay girl who was divine from JB and Zaini but thatis too long ago!

After sightseeing the other day went back and was told Theresa was very good service.

From the outside this seemed a good choice but once in the room it was like being with a schoolmistress - dont touch dont do this - lie back think of England !!

So fed up told the OKT I wanted to change - this in itself was a first - anyway he did and replaced with a Malay girl called Kimmy - bit on the plump side and new to the game but a hundred times better service and more enjoyable

You have been warned this was a bad experience - but nonetheless the bombs were launched and the seamen found the target!

Tamurlane26
04-26-04, 15:46
Federal Deluxe,

A wasted opportunity here as took JJ who was so busy looking over her shoulder as to whether or not the boys in blue would break down the door that she forgot what she was doing there in the first place !!

Would recommend the Chinese Girls including one called Candy - for the Malay stocks take them up into the hotel and they seem safer from the winds that are blowing in our dear town these days

Following htis and the GE Experience, only matched with Cititel where the stocks were good but if you are bule then no pickings on the day that I went. Shall return to Jakarta and enjoy the soto ayam rather than the ayam percik!

Viper Z
04-27-04, 01:48
These few days better take Free Lance rather than Health Centers. You don't want to get caught with your pants down.

Viper Z

Hardwear
04-27-04, 04:08
Thank you viper for your advice. But to those people like me who don't have any FL, it's back to my good 'ol pair of hands I guess.

Anyway, went to Armada on Saturday. About 2.50 pm. Was informed by OKT not much girl available. Believable as there are quite a number of customers around. Given a chinese girl named Penny. So-so body with not so yummy breast. A bit sagging. Some bush. We strip and I was given a quick shower.

After that back to the bed and started with cat bath. Not so long. A BBBJ followed. Nice sucking and licking plus ball licking. Trying to make 'pop' sound. Then come the condom a she rode me. Makes moan sound. Of course it's a fake but still sounds ok. Continue to ride while I play with her breast. And so soon... "POOF!!", I came. What a F?? Damn. What a waste of my RM188. I relaxed a while and the got a shower after that.

I was not happy with the session not due to the girl but myself LOL.

Mark Kor
04-27-04, 16:27
Hello All!

Have been following forum closely since I joined the game 2 years ago, but today is my first FR.

LDI
Went there tonight at about 8.30pm. OKT showed me new chick AGNES.
Petite, friendly, professional, but fake moans.

Catbath : 6/10
AR : 8/10
BBBJ : in shower with hot water and on BED, 8.5/10
FS: 4/10
CIM : Yes and swalloed, she asked for it, which made me cut the bonking short
Boobs : petite, quite firm : 6/10
Body: 7/10
Damage: RM178
WIR: just for the BJ and cum in mouth

Will share past stories someother time, especially when nearly got caught with pants down!

Will be off to Haadyai this weekend, HAPPY VESAK to all!

Kaki Cewet
04-27-04, 19:37
What is the standard operating procedure for barber cum karoake shops in KL area? How I can know or approach their hanky-panky service? PM me also ok.

Viper Z
04-28-04, 02:00
Hardwear,

Too much DIY with 5 fingers is bad for health.
:P

Anyway those HCs with local meat only should be minimum risk.

Von Dutch
04-28-04, 04:44
There are many places that provide Traditional Massage these days around KL & PJ. I know some of these place provides extra service. Some of them provide pure massage although most of them provide HJ. Can anyone tell me which of these outlets provide package?

Pink Lady
04-28-04, 09:47
Hai Kaki cewet,

A good question from you. I am looking for the similar answer. I used to pass by this hair saloon, but not dare to go in just because no sure about what is their operation inside. Anybody can made a suggest to me?

Nobbin
04-28-04, 16:17
Went to Cittitel this afternoon, and was only shown two girls.
I took Michelle (I think that was her name), Chinese girl about 23 or so, quite pretty.

However it all turned out to be a lousey experience. In the room she was not at all GF, but quite 'pushy' & business like.

When she started unrolling streams of bog roll and folding it into sections, I know I had a 'spitter'.
The cat bath was very brief & including spitting, and then she wanted to put on the condom before the BJ. I stated I wanted a BBBJ and she said 'I'm scared'. Anyway I persuaded her to do the BBBJ and it was just OK. She wouldnt allow DATY or me poking around her asshole, and soon we got down to the bonk. Some fake moaning followed witha brief tweak of my nipples before she appeared to loose interest. I was riding away merrily when she suggested I was tired and she offered to pull me off.

I said 'no thanks, I can do that myself much cheaper', and then she started nagging about the time and by this stage I had lost my ardour (read - hard-on)!
I suggested she talked too much and then she went into a sulk, and soon after this, I gave up.
My advice - "Avoid at all cost" you are unlikely to get value for mony as her heart is really not in the job.

Viper Z
04-29-04, 02:22
Tarantula,

If you are looking for good massage (but not the traditional type) and Hand Job, go to Dorsett. <They got good food there too>

If you are looking for a so so Massage and Package, go to Lisa De Inn (Seksyen 14 roundabout), De Palma (Ampang), Summit Hotel (USJ).

Nobbin,

90% of Cititel girls are too professional. Since you are in that area might as well drop by Armada hotel , Crystal Crown PJ or Lisa De Inn. They have less girls but at least they spent 'quality' time with you.

:)

Viper Z

Smiley
04-29-04, 04:46
hi everyone,

for those of you who love to eat pussy, the report below is an interesting one. its a bit long but you would find it interesting.

enjoy it.

smiley
-------------------------------------------------
hey, i have a lot of respect for all you guys who like to eat pussy because there are too few of you out there. and i'm not the only woman who says this. furthermore, some of you guys who are giving it the old college try are not doing too well, so maybe this little lesson will help you out.

when a woman finds a man who gives good head, she's found a treasure
she's not going to let go of too quickly. this is one rare customer and she knows it. she won't even tell her girlfriends about it or that guy will become the most popular man in town. so, remember, most guys can fuck, and those who can usually do it satisfactorily, but the guy who gives good head, he's got it made. most women are shy about their bodies. even if you've got the world's most gorgeous woman in bed with you, she's going to worry about how you like her body. tell her it's beautiful, tell her which parts you like best, tell her anything, but get her to trust you enough to let you down between her legs. now stop and look at what you see. beautiful, isn't it? there is nothing that makes a woman more unique than her pussy. i know. i've seen plenty of them. they come in all different sizes, colors and shapes; some are tucked inside like a little girl's cunnie and some have thick luscious lips that come out to greet you. some are nested in brushes of fur and others are covered with transparent fuzz.

appreciate your woman's unique qualities and tell her what makes her special. women are a good deal more verbal than men, especially during love-making. they also respond more to verbal love, which means, the more you talk to her, the easier it will be to get her off. so all the time you're petting and stroking her beautiful pussy, talk to her about it. now look at it again. gently pull the lips apart and look at her inner lips, even lick them if you want to. now spread the tops of her pussy up until you can find her clit. women have clits in all different sizes, just like you guys have different sized cocks. it doesn't mean a thing as far as her capacity for orgasm. all it means is more of her is hidden underneath her foreskin. whenever you touch a woman's pussy, make sure your finger is wet. you can lick it or moisten it with juices from inside her. be sure, by all means, to wet it before you touch her clit because it doesn't have any juices of it's own and it's extremely sensitive. your finger will stick to it if it's dry and that hurts. but you don't want to touch her clit anyway. you have to work up to that. before she becomes aroused, her clit is too delicate to be handled. approach her pussy slowly. women, even more so than men, love to be teased. the inner part of her thigh is her most tender spot. lick it, kiss it, make designs on it with the tip of your tongue. come dangerously close to her pussy, then float away. make her anticipate it. now lick the crease where her leg joins her pussy.

nuzzle your face into her bush. brush your lips over her slit without pressing down on it to further excite her. after you've done this to the point where your lady is bucking up from her seat and she's straining to get more of you closer to her, then put your lips right on top of her slit. kiss her, gently, then harder. now use your tongue to separate her pussy lips and when she opens up, run your tongue up and down between the layers of pussy flesh. gently spread her legs more with your hands.

everything you do with a woman you're about to eat must be done gently. tongue-fuck her. this feels define. it also teases the hell out of her because by now she wants some attention given to her clit. check it out. see if her clit has gotten hard enough to peek out of it's covering. if so, lick it. if you can't see it, it might still be waiting for you underneath. so bring your tongue up tot he top of her slit and feel for her clit. you may barely experience it's presence. but even if you can't feel the tiny pearl, you can make it rise by licking the skin that covers it. lick hard now and press into her skin. gently pull the pussy lips away and flick your tongue against the clit, hood covered or not. do this quickly. this should cause her legs to shudder. when you sense she's getting up there toward orgasm, make your lips into an o and take the clit into your mouth. start to suck gently and watch your lady's face for her reaction. if she can handle it, begin to suck harder. if she digs it, suck even harder. go with her. if she lifts her pelvis into the air with the tension of her rising orgasm, move with her, don't fight her. hang on, and keep your hot mouth on her clit. don't let go. that's what she'll be saying too: 'don't stop. don't ever stop!' there's a reason for that, most men stop too soon. just like with cock sucking, this is something worth learning about and worth learning to do well. i know a man who's a lousy fuck, simply lousy, but he can eat pussy like nobody i know and he never has trouble getting a date. girls are falling all over him. but back to your pussy eating session... there's another thing you can do to intensify your woman's pleasure. you can finger-fuck her while she's enjoying your clit-licking talents. before, during or after. she'll really like it. in addition to the erogenous zones surrounding her clit, a woman has another extremely sensitive area at the roof of her vagina. this is what you rub up against when you're fucking her. well, since your cock is pretty far away from your mouth, your fingers will have to do the fucking.

take two fingers. one is too skinny and three is too wide and therefore can't get deep enough. make sure they're wet so you don't irritate her skin. slide them inside, slowly at first, then a little faster. fuck her with them rhythmically. speed up only when she does. listen to her breathing. she'll let you know what to do. if you're sucking her clit and finger-fucking her at the same time, you're giving her far more stimulation than you would be giving her with your cock alone. so you can count on it that she's getting high on this. if there's any doubt, check her out for symptoms. each woman is unique. you may have one who's nipples get hard when she's excited or only when she's having an orgasm. your girl might flush red or begin to tremble. get to know her symptoms and you'll be a more sensitive lover. when she starts to have an orgasm, for heaven's sakes, don't let go of that clit. hang in there for the duration. when she starts to come down from the first orgasm, press your tongue along the underside of the clit, leaving your lips covering the top. move your tongue in and out of her ****. if your fingers are inside, move them a little too, gently though, things are extremely sensitive just now. if you play your cards right, you'll get some multiple orgasms this way. a woman stays excited for a full hour after she's had an orgasm. do you realize the full impact of that information? the potential? one woman was clocked at 56 orgasms at one sitting. do you know what effect you would have on a woman you gave 56 orgasms to? she'd be yours as long as you wanted her. the last advice i have for you is this: after you've made her come, made her your slave by giving her the best head she's ever had, don't leave her alone just yet. talk to her, stroke her body, caress her breasts. keep making love to her quietly until she's come all the way down. a man can get off and go to sleep in the same breath and feel no remorse, no sense of loss. but a woman by nature requires some sensitivity from her lover in those first few moments after sex. oral sex can be the most exciting sexual experiences you can have. but it's what you make it. take your time, practice often, pay attention to your lover's signals, and most of all, enjoy yourself.

CIM Guy
04-29-04, 12:34
Hey Mark Kor,

Thanks for the info on Agnes of LDI, I thinks many CIM lovers out there will appreciate that especially when you say she swallows Will definately check her out

CIM Guy
04-29-04, 13:07
Hi Jigger,

Been to the place you mentioned in Jalan Ampang I agreed with you it's a nice place, and the way they operate, it's safe too during this windy season.

Never try Jennifer before, but the last time had a Malay girl called Linda Nice long straight hair, nice butt and small tits face about 6/10.

Was given a room downstairs with mirror on the wall When she gave me BBBJ, she will look into the mirror as if to see how well she perform. She even did the 69 position and I think she allow DATY too FJ was 6/10 with fake moans. Did the usual standard positions, missionary, girl on top and of course doggy.

When I'm tired of poking, and asked for BBBJ again (you know my intention. He he he he). She obliged and to my suprise, she asked me whether I want CIM Of course I say yes (but going to do it anyway even she did not ask) She asked me to lye down but when I do CIM, I always prefer to stand...the reason is if she pulls away at that very critical moment, then you won't shoot your load on your own body And she obliged and gets on her knees (another turn on for me) and start to pump my dick for semen with her thick lips When I finally came inside her mouth, she keep my softening dick in her mouth and started humming a sound, like karaoke.

Overall rating : 8/10 (because of Karaoke CIM)
Damage : RM 188
WIR : Why not if I can get CIM

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no punctuation. Thanks!

Viper Z
04-30-04, 03:53
To all,

latest update on gals at tropicana.

Name: Irene (nasi lemak campur thai)
Face: 8/10, CFM look.
Boobs: 4/10, A-cup (boobs man don't go for her)
Body : 8.5/10, Slim and tall, with firm long legs and flat tummy. (I get a hard-on looking at the legs with high heels.)
Ass : 8/10, great ass, curvy.
Cat lick: 9/10, she really knows where to turn you on! The best i had.
BBBJ: 9/10, passionate, long bbbj with ice/hot tea, with constant ball licking and hands all over my body... she said she wants to suck the hell out of me.
AR : 8/10, willing and long AR, i am not an AR guy, so ask her not to do it too long.
Shower: 5/10 SOP, nothing great.
FS : 7/10, not much water and just soft moans.
GFE: 9/10, very accomodating, very wild and willing to please! Excellent service.
Even ask me to fuck her second time but i don't. we have long pass the 1 hour and she don't give a damn.
WIR: Sure!

Name: Esther
Face: 8/10 (in dim light), 6/10(when in the room, maybe i am biased??)
Boobs: 7/10 (B-cup, perky and slightly pinky nipples, still in good shape)
Body: 8/10, tall and slim, well proportionate.
Ass : 6/10, didn't notice much, i guess it doesn't attract my attention.
Cat lick: 7/10, Quite good but professional like. No passion.
BBBJ : 7/10, slurpy bbbj, good skill and willing to suck.
AR : 8/10, long AR, tougue stick inside.
Shower: 5/10, SOP.
FS : 6/10, Got a lot of love juice, but complain that i make her pussy so painful, end up BBBJ/HJ till CIM.
GFE : 6/10, very professional but willing to service.
WIR : Nope, maybe to others she is very good, (one of the ang pai), but to me, it isn't.

p/s: Won't tell my resources are but just to let you all know the latest update.

Viper Z

Nobbin
04-30-04, 05:00
Went to Sky River HC at Brisdale Hotel yesterday, and the whole place was locked up and in darkness. Man I was disappointed as this is where I had the lovely Linda. I must apologise to my friends out there because I mentioned in my previous post that Linda was at City Villa. I go mixed up as City Villa is the Hotel next dooe also with a Spa.
As Sky River was closed and I had driven a long way in heavy traffic to get there I decided to check out if the Spa at City Villa was open or not, and it was, but very quiet.
I asked Captan if they have young sexy girl who give good service, and he suggested Emily a Chinese girl who was (I suspect) getting close to thirty.
She had quite a nice firm body with long nipples, and nice big bush. Her service was quite good, but she didn't spend too long on the cat bath and BBBJ. I had a few beers earlier, so I fucked her for a long time, missionary & doggie, but couldn't come. Then she took the condom off and wanked me, whilst I positioned her bush over my face, and soon I delivered the goods.
Afterwards the captain told me they do have PRC girls but the need to phone the agent, and they will bring them in a car, and if you don't like what you see you can send for some more. I guess this is a way round the current problems, but you would need to have a lot of time on your hands, if you were a bit fussy

Tasty1
04-30-04, 05:02
Some time since I was in KL.

Do they have places (like OT in Singapore) where you can have a "buffet" of girls and take one back to your hotel?

Closest (by taxi) place for FS from KL airport.

Is Deluxe at Federal still a good place and is it busy at 2PM.

Thanks.

Traveller1138
04-30-04, 13:04
Ola amigos,

Been around cruising the city streets. Went to the Radius (formerly the Park Inn) and sad to say they didn't allow me in there cause I look like a Malay. Showed them my passport-American by the way-and only then they let me in. Told the capitan that I wanted to see the parade; but el capitan was too scared to do so-said something about raids. Finally gave up and left.

Walked up to the Nova after dinner (those Chinese noodle soups near the Bukit Bintang is good) and found the place empty. Asked the guy there and he said the place is closed. PUTA MADRE!!

Man... cops here are sure making their rounds. Finally went to Chow Kit. Did some cheapo shopping and went to my hotel-The Legend. (Tried the HC there but it's legit there, man. No hanky panky, bros.)

Feeling dejected, finally negogiated with TVTS name of Jenny. She was nice enough to give me the night of my life. Paid her only RM150 for the service-but opted to spend the night cause she said I looked lonely.

Anyways, she left around 5am. Gave a RM50 for cab fare.

I need a nice pussy before I start to change my lifestyle. Guess I have to start looking for another port while the wind dies down.

MonsterFacial
04-30-04, 14:10
Went to Crystal Crown today and the place was packed as usual.....luckily I booked Wei Wei before hand.....waited in the room for almost 30 minutes..then suddenly this 30plus woman comes into the room.....A bit confused and asked her is her name was wei wei....She assured that she was wei wei...
WTF.....I approached the captain and he assured that I did indeed book Wei Wei.....
It seems that the first time I went I got a massage from a package girl that didn't have any customers that day.....I asked what was her real working name and the captain just couldn't remember......
Left the place ASAP......Now I remember why I stopped going there almost 2 years ago.....you pay good money and patronise a place ofter but the OKT's just plain suck and are not honest at all.

Tamurlane26
04-30-04, 19:01
Tasty1,

Amusing encounters - GE still rocks after the bad experience the other day went back and met Ronnie (all 13 years experience - brings back memories of Chong and James if anyone goes back that far in OKT Memory Lane.

Anyway Nadia - nice nasi lemak - great attitude as was Yuki the previous replacement for Theresa (dont bother with this dog as she lies back and does nothing !!) the other two are into experiences and jump and rock about for a real GFE

For the question on 2pm - yes would be good time to go there and can recommend Sabrina - she is choosy and the problem was the OKT was pissed off with me for not choosing the night before - why waste good money on poor quality - dont these people know about customer service!

If you are in Del - ask for OKT Wong and mention is there any "sexual activity" going on !! He will know who sent you! LOL

victorchin
05-03-04, 09:22
Hi all,

Just want to know how compare the babes between Federal and Cititel. If price is no problem, which HC would you recommend?

Federal or Cititel?

Tamurlane26
05-04-04, 17:48
Amusing question:

Price - Cititel is more relaxing on this issue and the spa is very comfortable therefore you can spend more time and chill

Girls - subjective - for an Ang Mo then Federal is a better bet as with the wind blowing so often Cititel is like the heart of KL - jammed at all hours and therefore harder to pick and choose ! Federal does not have the quantity though so you have to consider the options

Last FR from Federal is for Susan - very nice - a bit on the small size but good body and lovely legs - best of all a terrific attitude and GFE. BBBJ was sweet - gets my vote for the week!

SSV
05-04-04, 17:59
Hi people!

I was in Eastin hotel in the 2nd and 3rd of may, as promised earlier, I'll pose my field report here.

Arrived at Esteem spa at 10pm, the OKT lead me to a room, and I asked for Sheila, but not working, so he recommend me Sky, chinese, about 30+, massage was so so, FJ is moderate, not really satisfying, damage FJ 150, msg 82.

The next night been there again, even worst, most of them went back already due to no customer, then the OKT recommend me Cinta, an Indian girl, 26, but body size is terrible, very fat, no FJ, provide HJ 50, BJ + CIM 150.

Thanks to you people for providing info, PM me if you guys wanna visit Penang!

Kun Pau
05-05-04, 05:27
Hi all,

Have went to CC last week and try Amy.. quite petite but nice service and GFE
OKT give me key room on 11th floor after payment made.

But something spoiled my mood as saw few guys walking out of escalator, guess like police.

Anyway, anybody know how to book girl at GE/Tropicana/Season Tower, any phone number?

Thank you

Viper Z
05-05-04, 08:37
Michael80,

It is near jalan bukit bintang and jalan imbi

Actually it is at Seasons Tower

Just hope into a cab and tell him "take me to Seasons Tower to unload my precious cargo!" and the driver will know what to do.

Viper Z

Golden Boy
05-05-04, 10:37
Hi,

Is there anyone out there can help me to satisfy my need. I have been stay away from those HC for several months dur to the strong wind. Now, I think it is time for me to unload my bullet. I am more into malay stock so is there anyone can provide me some precious information on how I can get them. Especially some freelance. May i know also the price and the quality as well?

Thanks Bro.

Privateguy88
05-05-04, 11:52
SSV,

With regards to you report on the Eastin, sounds like you and I had the same girl. See my report on 4-25.

My rating for the Eastin has gone way down in my book. After about 10 visits, only 3 were worth it. I went on Friday and none of the girls I wanted were available. Sheila never is there when I show up. BeeBee was busy, Catherine was not there.

Summary
=========
Yuki. Very talkative, lousy massage, terrible FS. Dead fish. Avoid.

Anna. Small body just OK. But claimed I was "too big". Gave BBBJTC.

Vicky. Skinny, good cat lick, lots of anal (not my thing). Again claimed I was "too big" and gave HJ.

BeeBee. Excellent. Very GFE. Nice body and great tits.

Catherine. Excellent. Not as good as BeeBee but close. Did her twice.

Jin Chat (or something like that). Terrible. Big & fat, just average massage and HJ. Avoid.

Anita. Good massage, big tits, FS just OK. Fat and faked it. Avoid.

I may have to go back to the Federal where I had some good times before.

Pink Lady
05-06-04, 05:53
Dear friend,

Just a sharing here, last two week my friend pass me a phone for FL. the girl name Ally (chinese). Talked to her over the phone for two weeks and finally I able to date her out. Crazy, I get a free fuck two time that night after bring her out for dinner at Bukit Bintang. She is at the age of 24, young and tight. 34-26-35. Live at cheras/kajang. You all may try to call her up, but be passion, once she agreed to go out with you. you will appreciate my infor. She is valued to try. Just mention you are introduce by her friends in Muar.

Anyway, she prefer chinese and ANG Moh only, Malay may try if you are a god speaker. But remember you will only got her for one and the last time fuck unless you are able to satisfy her.

Oh ya, forget her phone # [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Wish you all good luck and try to share with me your experience by PM me.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Viper Z
05-08-04, 06:35
Golden Boy,

Malay stock plenty at Summit, Topaz

Viper Z

daduke
05-08-04, 08:33
Anyone been to the Seasons Towers lately?

Are the girls as pretty as mentioned in the FAQ? Any suggestions on girls?

Supmam
05-09-04, 13:21
Was in KL early May.

Went to Panorama Karaoke (30th Floor Menara Promet, Jln Sultan Ismail). Very expensive, luckily business account paid for the whole thing. Two beautiful girls kept three of us company. Lin, beautiful Malay Dancer, super thin and super sexy, and Veena Malay-Indian with great tits.

I understand you have to negotiate with the girls separately for their services, and I asked Veena to come up with me to KK, which I suppose if I had pushed a bit harder would have got her to think about.

Three hours of Karaoke, drinks, girls and food came to 850 Ringgit. Not cheap, but good fun. We all messed around with the girls so we all had fun. But anything else negotiate after hours.

Also stayed at Concorde Hotel for one night. Many hookers on Friday nights go to Hard Rock Cafe. Can see them lining up to go in. They are gorgeous, but I had a date for the night so no chance to *****. Also health club at Concorde is in the Wisma Concorde above Hard Rock (Relaxason).

Walked along Jalan Sultan Ismail - surprising number of TVTS. But not for me. Many hot, amazingly hot chinese girls at the nightclubs as well. If you are an old fat white man with money in Malaysia, these girls will fuck you till your brains explode. So many white men, with no chance in homecountry, are in KL with one, two or three hot asian girls. Just a little bit jealous, but everyone has their own niche market, right?

Avner68
05-09-04, 14:18
Hey guys,

Does anyone know where I can get PRCs in Klang Valley now that the wind is still blowing?

By the way, anyone keen on vcds by Sally Yoshino, Saori Kamiya, a jap who looks like Amber Chia, Ai Nagase (lesbian), Madoka Ozawa, Miho Nomoto (lesbian), Nao Oikawa and Rio Sannomiya (uncensored!).

Please PM me ok.

Thanks

Member #1652
05-09-04, 21:43
Avner68,

Those the famouse AV is normally censored one I have those like Mirai Hosizaki, Bunka all got censored one.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

TheTinMan
05-10-04, 08:24
To Asia Lover,

From KLIA, take the ERL (Express Rail Link) to SENTRAL STATION.

From there, take the PUTRA LRT (Light Rail Transit) to ASIA JAYA STATION.

Armada will be just across the street. CC and LDI are both just a short cab ride away although in different directions.

To go to Eastin, you should instead take the PUTRA LRT to KELANA JAYA STATION and continued with a short cab ride.

Hope this helps.

Kun Pau
05-10-04, 09:53
Guys, great articles and great tips from all.

I've been cheonging PJ and KL for some time now and I would like to say that for the money that you pay, you would also wanna get good value. I personally like Cristal Crown as the price for a full package is RM188. Their service there is excellent. The girls turn me ON everytime. The touch and licks are super refined and makes me jitter everytime they take me to fantasy land. I wouldn't be able to tell if the girls that I cheong are still there as many of the experiences happened last year.

Went to there yesterday. Had book earlier. Was given me upstairs room on level 8. Booked for COCO as per FR reccommendation. Very nice and GFE girl, telling she's 25th. yeargh maybe right may be not. Who knows as long I can fuck her.

COCO as per others' remarks is good. Well experienced and moans quite dramatically. doing it with her was interesting as she licks my ass and touches me with pleasure. But when I am IN her.

Ayu has a great body and having her was an experienced altogether as her PR skills makes you feel so at home and close to her. Put it this way, she enjoys every fuck she gets. She really enjoys it very much. It's great to have a person close to you and plays with you. Seroiusly guys, think about this place, its cheaper and better. I get good value there.

Just come back from TOPAZ Summit. Cheong many Malay girl there guess may be around 5 to 6 Malay.

I spotted a girl name Lady. Very pretti, fair skin. Looks like one of actress Sharifah Shora or what.

Think to try her but suddently my boss call my h/phone on urgent matter.

Anyone had an experience with her or any good TOPAZ malay girl pls PM me.

Think to try for Lady next time. Cannot tahan looking her loh. I think she's the prettiest I spot after Evon off Mid Valley Cititel.

Tamurlane26
05-10-04, 14:22
Supmam,

Here is the irony for you = in the HC world many girls wont take Ang Moh so they have to go and try for freelance and lose their wallet in the process. Safer to try the HC and the Karaoke and limit the damage than have a wallet chaser!

From an Ang Moh!

Latest disappointment was the loverly Sabrina in Federal but at least there were others to console this poor gweilo!

Mich69
05-10-04, 21:21
- Is anybody aware of a drug store in KL/PJ or JB which sells Viagra without prescription?

- Where are the better and cheaper girls - in KL or PJ? Where is Cristal Crown located?

- Regarding the "packages" - is it common to tip the girl on top and how much?

Mich69

CanonSter
05-11-04, 03:50
Hi Frantic Devil,

So how have you been doing? Long time no hear. Have not been checking out Cititel for quite some time. So are you still parking there on regular basis. Just to share with all, that last week I went lone hunting at Genesis, not only the stocks was bad, but OKTs there are simply not in the mood to work properly. Reached there, and told that wanted to chiu keng but then said that no need and they will get me one good one. Quite promising and follow lah the OKT to the room and waited. Knock knock....WAH, like pasar Ah Soh man. Walked out from the room and look for OKT and changed to another one named Fion after had another chiu keng session. Choosed a Malay..quite nice. But potong steam already lah. Anyway, stocks of the local has been limited and getting bad to worst. Missing the PRC era, sighhh.

Frantic Devil, please PM me and share some experience and exchage infor.

Thx.

Junior88
05-11-04, 05:14
Brothers,

The FL PRC Babes in Klang is back in action.

Lets go for threesome.

Ookami
05-11-04, 14:17
Crystal Crown is a hotel located next to a traffic light junction along Jalan Utara, Petaling Jaya. It is next to the Filem Negara.

DaThinMan
05-11-04, 19:28
To Mich69,

- Where are the better and cheaper girls - in KL or PJ?

KL and PJ both have the full range from expensive to the low-end. Ditto for dead-fish to excellent GFE.

-Where is Cristal Crown located?

PJ. Do you know where is PJ Hilton? If you do, then you will know where is Armada Hotel. Crystal Crown is further up the road. The road name is Jalan Utara.

- Regarding the "packages" - is it common to tip the girl on top and how much?

No. Tip only if you think the service provided is worth it. Also, if you plan to go back to her again.

Relay
05-12-04, 01:58
Hi all brothers,

New guy down for action here.

I agree with all of you that the lost of prc is a miss. Damn miss.

I visited the Season Tower. And try Esther.

WOW. Fanstasic. What a good BJ and CIM as me last too long according to her, but got to admit that the gal.

Is in 30s and quite GFE, so worth a try.

I will try to adopt to the normal report style in next report.

Ohya. Total damage is RM198.00

Worth a try.

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to fix dozens of simple writing errors including missing punctuation, peculiar punctuation, missing capitalization, multiple periods throughout the text, etc. To avoid delays in future reports, please proof-read your reports before posting them. Please review the Forum's Posting Guidelines (http://www.wsgforum.com/postingguidelines.html) for further information. Thanks!

No_Commit
05-12-04, 08:43
Over the past year or so, I have grown out of the Health Club (reads as Fuck Shop) scene of KL and became fonder of Karaoke joints (please refer to my earlier report on SongSong with Jaimito). I am lucky enough to belong to a group of friends who visit karaoke (KTV) joints in KL. Naturally, the objective is to get together, drink a few glasses of booze, sing (very badly in Hung style) a few tunes, and get friendly with the available hostess staff. I haven’t really reported on these establishments in WSG but I think it is about time considering the fact that KL can be a very enjoyable place if you know where to go.

Last night’s venue was Kelab D’Boss at Jalan Loke Yew in Pudu. The place is hard to miss on the left hand side of the street after turning to Loke Yew from Sungei Besi after the old F&N factory.

We were total 8 guys last night to check the place out. Rooms are spacious and comfortable but the in-suite toilet (which comes very useful later in the evening) was very small. For those real KTV buffs, the music selection and sound system is satisfactory as well.

We arrived at the place at 6 pm and were escorted to our room on the 3rd floor. Over the course of the night we had two beer packages and 2 bottles of Chivas with tid bits. There weren’t many girls available for everybody. I think I only saw 4 or 5 throughout the evening. One of the guys who happen to be a regular patron booked a girl for 3 hours (booking fee was MYR 50/hour). My close buddy and me opted for “butterflying” where there is no booking fee but you agree for her to butterfly with other rooms.

After a couple of hours and countless drunken songs, the regular guy took his hostess to the toilet for more intimate action. I followed suit but only after a very firm persuasion on my side. My girl was a petite Malay in her early 20’s. She had long smooth hair and very silky skin. And she was wearing long boots, which really caught my attention. A very skillful BBBJ and an unrushed FS on the toilet seat costed me MYR 150 tip, which she accepted very gratefully. I personally was satisfied within the 3 hours I spent there.

The bill for the drinks came to be MYR 150 per person including room charge.

Final verdict is D’Boss is an OK place but truth be told there are more reasonably priced places with more girls who are more fun. Mind you half of the boys last night only watched the action, which was not fair to them. Girls said that you have to visit the place a number of times before they become comfortable with you. I would not put this KTV high on my list. But there are surely worse places around as well. 6/10 (just because I got what I wanted)!!!

Jaimito Cartero
05-12-04, 08:51
No_Commit, thanks for the report. Is it still very difficult to get in these places if you haven't been there before? I know at SongSong, I thought we weren't going to get in. If someone was coming to Kuala Lumpur for the first time and didn't have a nice guide, what would you recommend?

No_Commit
05-12-04, 09:02
Hey JC,
Nice to hear from you again. I hope all is fine with you. Looking forward for an opportunity to hook up with you again somewhere in this wonderful region.

Good question and rather than replying with a PM, I think it's worthwhile to post the reply on the board as this may be useful information for future mongerers.

It is true that walk-in guests are not always welcome in more sexually oriented KTV's in KL. I guess the owners have a more long term view on their businesses' survival compared to short term cash which makes sense. If you don't have a guide who would give you the right of passage at the reception, best thing to do would actually be acquiring phone numbers of the mamasans (ask the WSG forum-after all we are all here to share info and experience) who run the joints and book for yourself a few hours (or a day) earlier. A booking would give you more chance at the reception. But I would not recommended patronising these joints alone. If you show up alone, chances are that you will not get a room. And it won't be a fun experience either.

Cheers
NC

Fatty Joe
05-12-04, 10:07
Bro Junior88,

Is it same contact number? Thanks.

Jibai Tester
05-12-04, 11:07
To Avnier68,

Try contact this fella: [Email Address deleted by Admin]

He's got contacts on PRC around Klang valley area and KL.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to obtain this information. Thanks!

CanonSter
05-13-04, 03:03
Hi Junior 88,

I tried the sisters after you gave me their contact infor. last time. However, I found that they aren't that good in terms of looks and skills. Worst still, I think I was the patrons after so many patrons rite, and they only have one towel my goodness sake. Do know how many thousand of cheongters have used it man. So 'pai seh' I used tissue, and blaredy 'mah fun'. Hey, heard that they will be bring friends, so have they for this time, and are they still using the same contact number?

Thanks bro

CanonSter
05-13-04, 03:05
Bro Jibai tester,

Can pm me the email address ah? Has been suffering with malnutrition with the local food.

Thanks bro.

Kai Cheong
05-14-04, 02:04
Hi Cannonster,

Havent had time to check out the forum. Been very busy lately. I have been cheonging in CC lately. Tried Angie, Chris & Mun Mun. Among the 3 of them, I prefer Angie. She looks attractive and friendly. As of her service, not too bad. Can compete against PRC's. You should check her out sometime.

Shima20
05-14-04, 04:36
Anybody try Cabana Inn beside Thai Club?

DaThinMan
05-14-04, 05:11
Bro No Commit,

If you know the mamasan, you need to make it clear from the beginning that you might want to go for the full service; i.e. you want to bonk. She will then get the right girls for you as not all the girls at D'Boss go all the way.

I am a bit surprised to hear that only 4-5 GROs were there to service 8 customers in the room. That's rather odd. I thought they had many GROs. And you went early some more. Maybe I will go check it out again soon.

Anyway, may I ask what other better places are you referring to? Thanks.

Diplomatik
05-14-04, 05:42
Hi guys, long time didn't contribute...well, any new updates on local spa that have big boobs/tits/gazangas bitches? anything will do for me...especially malays and chinese services..not interested in indians...

plus, also need good service...from my previous experience at Cititel, LDI, PJ De Inn...good body..but the face? cannot cum lah my freinds...need nice,big and firm boobs..all natural...

So whats' the market price now? still RM188? or is it gone higher..?hope the sifus are still contributing...monsterfacials where r u taiko?

CanonSter
05-14-04, 07:48
Hi FD,

Nice to hear from you again. Speaking of the devil, my lonehunting last was quite fruitful, I have visited Angie yesterday also, got a nice session from her. So far I have tried the tarantula, Mandy, Cath and of course Angie. From these four, my best is still the poisonous tarantula. Not only very GF but the stinging part was she treat me like a king and she always got me 'slave to a king' kinda service, that was the best part. In addition, you can ask for 'everything on the bed' from her. The session with her is like being hero in a french porn movie man. Had her couple of times already. While I was waiting for Angie, tarantula saw me and she she gave me a stingy look. Will go back for her soon. The catch for her is, she normally will post alot of questions, answer her with the answer that she expect, which is very easy to guess after her first few questions, then you can call your self 'wong seung', hehehe, how do that, sek ka ki lah.

I had a very long session with Angie and got summoned with extra hours charge. From the long session, it was quite worth it as I got the top hitlist fom Angie, namely, Miss M'sia (you need to pay extra RM50), Cecelia, Fire, Cath, Samantha, Mandy and Amy. There were few more n I can't recall. Last nite was told by OKT Desmond that there were 48 of them. Taking the opp and had a chiu keng session, mostly not up to my expectation. Those listed above was working. So you guys have to check it out urself. As for the report for Angie to all, she is within my top hitlist, worth it. From my findings, the catch for Angie is to crack some jokes, managed to do that, you can have her full.

Happy cheonging!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please use just one period followed by a blank space at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Tasty1
05-15-04, 05:43
It seems on this KL section everyone wants to give an account of their mongering without answering any questions posed by fellow mongers. Please read other posts and help each other out. Not trying to preach but to suggest.

Sanex
05-15-04, 16:13
Yo Guyz,

New here. Have been reading for quite a while. Anyway, Salute to you all.

Just curious about few things, like has anyone of you visit the Kelab Deluxe? Looks like a 'happening' place to me.

Saw a few 'kwai lo' at klcc the other day. good looking too! wondering whether we can get any ruskie or caucasian action around here? any info, do pm me.

Cheerz

Sanex

MonsterFacial
05-15-04, 16:15
To ifanonline
I am still around and just out of retirement.....As for big boob experience....Try Crystal for FJ at LDI...Josephine of Plaza Hotel for FJ.........but other ML.s were just too dissapointing in the breast area...for Package try the offerings of Diana of Crystal Crown....
Like you I am looking for big tit ecperience in Malaysia but with the BIG wind at the moment it is a bit hard

Rover Leon
05-16-04, 05:50
Hi,

I'm new here.

MonsterFacial, if you want big boobs, try Esther at Midah (Tried her last year 7 out of ten). I am not a boobs person but can anyone out there tell me how's the Midah scene there, and give some good recommendation.

LikeIt
05-17-04, 04:42
Who is a regular at Midah hotel? Heard some time ago, that Wendy who used to be from Wilayah is working at Midah hotel. Just want to confirm that! This Wendy is around 5" 2', not very fair but give really excellent service, complete with licks from head to toe and superb bbbj and ar.

Does anyone know of her whereabouts? MF, I think you have tried her too?

cheers

MonsterFacial
05-17-04, 06:36
With the present wind blowing....I won't be trying any package girls for a while.....Don't wanna get caught in the act.....very embarassing.....But see hoe things go I will drop by Midah this week to see their offerings......haven't been there in ages

Palm Eye
05-17-04, 07:36
MonsterFacial,

The boss of One Stop, Midah opened another outlet named JJ Spa, Residence Hotel (besides Wilayah). I would rate the environment 8/10 but chicks there were sucks.

BTW, I would rather get a hotel room and call girls in. The price for Asean girls now are rather cheap. PRC drop abit but still expensive. One side effect would be too much fucking jobs and laid-off for the next few days.

Have fun,

Palmeye

Xiao Ma
05-17-04, 13:08
Hey guys,

I'm just back from Beijing and Shanghai for business, any new recomandation?

PM

MonsterFacial
05-17-04, 17:53
Feeling really tired decided to get just a massage for the night and booked Winnie of LDI......I has been a long time since I got her massage so decided to pay a visit....Her massage skills are now out of the window....very lousy by my standards and she even did the pop pop pop with her hand towards the end of the massage......Just a lot of rubbing and no real pressing and that was a big let down......
Then it was turn over and name your poison......I was really tired and asked if BBBJ till CIM was possible but she insisted for a BBBJ and then a CBJ till CIMWC..........I agreed and the next 15 minutes was a sheer blur....She starts the session with a mediocre body massage with her very small but soft breast and it took forever for her to start her BBBJ....But when it started I was very suprised because she was happily using her tongue teasing my little soldier till I was about to explode...then she started to lick my nipples and lick my balls like there was no tommorrow......then she started to suck my little head raw for a good solid 5 minutes alternating between sucking and the licking and I was at the edge of me cumming....then she put the condom on and proceeded to give a BJ like no other .....A lot of ball sucking and carressing and tongur teasing...and then when I signalled her that I was about to cum....the real suprise came...believe me...she sucked even harder and she kept using her tongue....And as I was cumming she just kept on going with me in seventh heaven...and as you all know after cumming the head gets really sensative....and obviously she knew it...because she kept on the tempo with my already full condom in her mouth and she just kept on going using her tongue and she just kept on sucking until I actually came a second time.....So I came 2 times in just under 2 minutes...and she finished the job very well by sucking and licking my two nipples and taking off the condom at the same time........
I was about to push her away because she just kept on teasing me with her tongue after the session and proceeded to lick my little soldier and then lick my nipples for another solid 5 minutes.......
Massage session RM83.60 for a good solid 30 minute massage...
Then the BBBJ session and then CBJ session for another 30 minutes was RM100 tip.....
All in She came in at about 9:20PM and I left about 10:30PM....
And I left relaxed and satiated for the first time in a long time.....
That goes to show why some guys like dating older women.....they are like fine wine...they get better the older they get....but not all wine are the same

Male24
05-17-04, 19:12
What means by BJJJ and CBJ?

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Terms and Abbreviations" in the black menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the WSG Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. If you don't see the black menu bar, then you're probably not accessing the Forum through it's front page at www.wsgforum.com. Thanks!

Junior88
05-18-04, 07:16
Hi all brother,

I'm not able to pm you guys, sorry. Very buzy lately.

For your info, BOBO came back, and yes, with her old number, but I will post the number here if you want to.

Got that? sorry for the delay, happy hunting.

So far what I heard is, this time they have more friends came, but only 2 with bobo, the rest I'm not sure where they are, I think they are in different hotel because the are FL.

If you guys wanna try others, please call her and get number from her. by the way, she only speaks mandarin.

Standard price = 100 per shot (don't pay more then this)
Threesome price = 150 per shot (again, don't pay more)

I suggest to go afternoon, because less people, hence you can stay longer. If you go at night then you may need to wait. Sometime when you can't call in, means they are doing business. Wait for a while and call again.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because", etc. Thanks!

Mercenary Man
05-18-04, 08:53
<<So far I have tried the tarantula, Mandy, Cath and of course Angie. From these four, my best is still the poisonous tarantula. Not only very GF but the stinging part was she treat me like a king and she always got me 'slave to a king' kinda service, that was the best part.>>

Regarding the above Canonster: who are you referring to as the tarantula? Does this person, by any chance have a tattoo of a tarantula on her upper right shoulder? If so, which establishment did you visit? Do clarify.

Thanks!

Kun Pau
05-18-04, 10:23
Male 24

BJJJ = Blow job
CBJ = Condom Blow Job
CIMWC= Cum In Mouth with Condom

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Terms and Abbreviations" in the black menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the WSG Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. If you don't see the black menu bar, then you're probably not accessing the Forum through it's front page at www.wsgforum.com. Thanks!

Donkey80
05-18-04, 18:02
Just want to ask you guys as I'm new here,

Is it possible to have just a massage by the younger girls and maybe a HJ if i feel like it. Sometimes I don't feel like moving too much after a hard days work and would just prefer to lie there and enjoy the massage.

From what I read here, most massage are from aunties and they separate package girls and massage girls( I'm not sure abt this). Is there any HC that offers young pretty girls for massaging and what will the cost be like?

Does Cititel offer massage only package?

Tom Schilders
05-18-04, 20:47
Hi,

Just want to know if anybody knows the bar at the Hilton of Petaling Jaya, still offers some ladies at nights?

Tom

Hardwear
05-19-04, 05:11
Donkey80,

It is very hard to find beautiful young lady who only do massage. Most of them want to make the fullest out of their life and do package. Yes, it is true that most of them who do massage are auntie. But since they can't offer pussy, some of them has a good skill of HJ. You may want to try one in Summit. Ask the OKT for the massage + "urut bola". She gave a very damn good ball massage, to my standard.

However, some other choice is not to go to HC but go to Pusat Urut Tradisional instead. They will do what they call Urut Batin dan this means HJ. They are young girls but the face look may varies.

Blue Beard
05-19-04, 10:08
Hello everyone!
Have been lying low for a while, and I notice that most of the regulars have been out of action as well.
Am craving for some nasi lemak right now, and thinking of paying Topaz, Summit a visit. Any pointers from regular Topaz kakis? Also, what are the rates and is there a more discrete entrance?
While we are at it, any other joints offering classy nasi lemak?

Viper Z
05-19-04, 10:11
Blue beard, (you really have blue beard?)

For Nasi lemak

go to Lisa De Inn, Tropicana & Topaz

On the girls, one man's meat is another man's poison. So don;t dare to recommend.

Tom,

The girls at Hilton are usually ONS and Free lancers.

Viper Z

Blue Beard
05-19-04, 16:24
hey viper!
bluebeard is the legendary pirate, who raped and plundered.
i would never, ever commit [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), but i do plunder. :-)
thanks for the tip, man.
ldi and topaz i know, but where is tropicana located, please?
also, what is an ons? (note to jackson: it's not in terms & abbreviations, at least i couldn't find it)

Miao28
05-19-04, 23:49
ONS means One Night Stand, I think.

Si Ma Yi
05-20-04, 01:55
For a nice HJ, try Sharon -Genesis. She is 40+ but looks 30, fair-skinned and puts your hand on her lap while she expertly strokes your member. Very smooth leg with no hair but she doesn't do BJ and FJ. Tip for Sharon is standard RM50 on top of the RM70 massage. Nice HJ requires experience which 20+ gals couldn't have acquired.

Viper Z
05-20-04, 02:01
Blue beard (the plunderer),

Tropicana is located at Seasons Tower (near Jalan Imbi and Jalan Bukit Bintang).

ONS - One Night Stand

Viper Z

Guy M
05-20-04, 06:30
Guys,

Where do you think in PJ, Klang, or Subang area at this time, can i find Pusat Urut tradisional? And what are the rates now example per hour, 2nd hour etc?

I notice that most has been shut down as well due to the extra packages that's being offer.

Cheers & keep up the posting.

Jason01
05-20-04, 08:50
Hello guys,

I'm looking for FL in Klang valley.

Have been away in overseas for quite some time.

Where can i get this kind of informations?

Preferably chinese girls.

Thanks

Hardwear
05-20-04, 11:07
Guy M,

You need to do a little hunting because some places do not have a proper signboard and some are being operatoed in house. What you can do is to buy a local daily newspaper and look under the advertisement. Give them a call and ask them where there are. Malay newspaper - Berita Harian. English - The Star.

Viper Z
05-21-04, 04:15
Yo Guy M,

You want to massage only or massage + hanky panky?

Massage only :-

PJ - Aromatheraphy - near Taman Tun
Subang - Pusat urut tradisional - SS 15

Hanky panky then ......

Viper Z

DaThinMan
05-21-04, 05:27
Jason01,

FLs...you can try those night spots like Hard Rock Cafe, Beach Club etc.

Sometimes if you hang around pubs some of the GROs may also be inclined to go for a bonk.

Some brothers also have had luck on IRC, dating websites, etc.

Guy M
05-21-04, 10:04
Hardware,

Mate, most of the "masseur" in The Star are done by man. I will be VERY UNCOMFORTABLE being massage by a male. Anywhow, I'll probably try out the ones mentioned by Viper Z or probably trace back the previous posting to find the good place.

Pass by old DD and realised that it has his name changed to BALI, something. Decided to try out since i've not been there but was told that it is close for the day. Business hour from 12pm to 1030pm. I was there at 1045pm and manage to bump into a malay girl abt 21-25 yr old and as usual, her byfrd was there to pick her up. The byfrd looks like a drug addict and behaving like very strangely and the girl seem to unhappy as she was walking down the stairs and leaving the joint. Umh....might check this place out soon.

MonsterDoggie
05-21-04, 10:42
Guys, how are things going on? Been away from WSG for quite sometimes. mmm Does anyone have PRC FL contacts? Now hardly can find one in these big wind.

Fatty Joe
05-21-04, 10:54
Brother mosterdoggie,

I have please contact me.

Viper Z
05-21-04, 11:00
Hey monsterdoggie..

Aren't you the same guy that wants to meet up to exchange FL contacts over dinner?

Count me in!

Viper Z

Blue Beard
05-21-04, 13:19
Viper

Subang - Pusat urut tradisional - SS 15

Have you been there? If you have, would you recommend them?
Found them on the web, but have not had a chance to visit them.

Topaz - any recommendations?

MonsterFacial
05-21-04, 13:59
To Donkey80,
If you want a massage from a young girl (about 25) then try Ah Jean (Think that is the spelling of her name) of CC..... Tried her this week and She has a nice slim body and massages you while wearing just panties and a very nice colourful Bra......
As far as the HJ session.....I wasn't in the mood but since she was asking the question while stroking my willie how could I refuse......Good technique but to me very SOP.....
Give her a try and please post your FR

Guy M
05-21-04, 17:17
Bluebeard,

Subang SS15, can you explain further as to where the exact location and any particular signboard which we must look out for?

As for CC, the last time, abt 9 months back, had a local Ipoh girl called Fei Fei, very tight, little bush, slim body, 32B, abt 21-23, gorgeous.

Mate, I did her till her pussy area was beaming red and we ended up sweating as hell.

Even DATY her as i was the 1st for the day and her pussy, I can still remember, you can't even see the inside hole when you finger her.

The best i had in CC.Too bad she has moved on elsewhere.

Happy mongering!

Viper Z
05-22-04, 02:02
The Subang SS 15 massage is a legitimate joint (got 4 dino indons/malays there to massage you). It is near the silver surfer cyber cafe (the block adjacent to it).

Best bet (If you want a real massage) would be to go to Tropicana. They have REAL thai traditional massage by thai gals (but you can't fuck the massage girls). Then when you are really horny, there is always package girls available.

The second best place would be Dorsett - KL. The shy thing about going there is the captains are all GIRLS. Some of the massage girls ther can give HJ (for an extra fee of RM 100). The good thing here is the place and food - got chicken wing, soup, drumstick... :P

Viper Z

Lonely Ranger
05-22-04, 09:36
Went to Federal. Surprisingly the girls there are majority model quality. Ferrari is too expensive RM380. Was told she was nominated in Miss Malaysia competition. Never see the quality yet as she is always booked. Have to try your luck. Strongly do not recommend Michelle as she don't provide good shower or cat bath. When on the bed, she just act like a dead fish. Really spot my mood. Only Malaysian stock available. A place worth to check it out.

Curious Tom
05-22-04, 10:00
Hi

Couple of weeks ago, I made an offer for threesome. Many takers but finally found an interested party and now foursome, yahoo. Now - I am gonna be in KL again for a meeting. Meeting up with the lady and obviously the rest...you figure it out yourself. Need to know if there are interested parties. I will only entertain genuine ones .... get in touch with me via private messages and do let me know if you are able to get your partner to be along with this rendevous.

Tom

Rover Leon
05-23-04, 05:00
Hi Fellow Brothers,

Have enjoyed reading all your reportsing since lodging my first one last week.
MonsterFacial, did you drop by Midah ? What's your update ? There used to be a pretty SYT by the name of Karen who also did Thai massage very well apart from doing the full job. Don't know where she has moved on. She's still my No. 1 in my charts.

Since then, most of the girls there sucks. Wonder if there's any improvement these days.

Agree with Donkey80, young masseuse are hard to come by.So far, I find only the Aunties could do an excellent job including "Chap Kan". For this, I recommend Michelle at One Stop.

Anyone out there knows of any lubang at Sri Hartamas/Mont Kiara ?

MonsterFacial
05-24-04, 15:56
To Rover Leon,
I am most probably gonna hit Midah next week because of economoney.........hopefully I will get to clear my credit cards this month......I have a bad habit of spending more then I earn these days.......and most of it is on fine dining these days.....
Took home minister to Lafite Shangrilla......and dinner ended up in the RM500 region........one thing about Lafite is if there is a girl you wanna impress then this is the place....
Another favourite dining place is Shook in Star Hill

But I still never miss my weekly massage sessions.....but now it in mostly body massage and HJ's for me.....Gonna hit 30 pretty soon so I think a body can only do sooo much bonking..

Bear Foxtrot
05-25-04, 08:06
Does anyone have any new info or updates on Kar Yee from Genesis?

Von Dutch
05-25-04, 08:42
For Traditional Massage lover out there, here are some tips

There are many massage outlets around KL & PJ. I have tried many of them. If you want Local Malay, Chinese or Sabahan which are between 20-28. Go to Zen Aroma in PJ. Rate at RM40 per hr. HJ tip = RM30.

Scents Aroma also charged RM 40 per hr. HJ = RM 30.

If you are looking for indon, Thai gals massage u can heed down to Puchong. There are many outlets in Puchong. One of them in Kinrara also provide 'extra service'. Massage = RM 50 per hr. HJ RM30 per hr. 'extra service = around RM 100.

Where in CC btw?

Doggus
05-25-04, 13:27
Hey guys,

Might be in KL in July and have a few questions;

1. If I stay at the Concorde hotel can girls be sent to my room from the hc?

2. Can anyone recommend the Concorde hotel or any other hotel in that area (with good health club!) for about RM$180 per night

3. Are there plenty Freelancers in the Beach Club or Hard Rock cafe?

4. What are the consequences if a raid happens and you're caught in the act.

Many Thanks.

Doggy Lover
05-26-04, 02:01
Hi Bros,

Will be adding a new report later tonite.

Would like to know if there are any Hair Saloons in KL with "extras"

Thanks and I can't wait for my afternoon session :-)

Cheers

Aatee
05-26-04, 05:29
To Tarantula,

Zen Aroma located in which part of PJ?

Thanxz

Street Car
05-26-04, 11:39
Hey Cheongsters,

I've tried Sheila at Esteem. She's nothing compared to ShaSha. Shiela even gave me a tip, at Esteem Spa, Maggi (don't know the correct spelling) is the top of the breed. I chatted with other Cheongsters in the changing room, they were quite unhappy because Maggi was fully book that nite. Next visit to Esteem, I'm going for the instant noodle! Any of you guys thier her before?

Among all the Spa's,LDI has to be closes to the heart LOL. The OKT even takes the time to call you up to ensure you visit thier SPA often.

Do avoid GE, its like 7-11 and looks quite unhygenic. GE must be heavily 'protected' by the Demons of hell,even when the wind is blowing,it hardly closes down.

Any of you guys know where I can get Ruskies? The last Rusky I had was at Romeo Inn, but that was before the 'storm'. Do PM me if you have any info's on FL Ruskies.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space after commas and after periods. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after commas and one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Aatee
05-26-04, 12:23
Can anyone tell me where to find papaya farm in KL or PJ area.

Thanks

Mich69
05-26-04, 14:52
Report from Eastin Hotel, PJ:

Went today to ask fro Sheila, the sexy Malay. She was booked for another 45 minutes, so I was roaming around and came back on time. Before coming back, I did myself a HJ to be ready for a long fuck with Sheila.

Wen I saw Sheila - I was stunned about her body and face. Great eyes and sweet smile. I knew this will turn out to be a great experience...

I got room #12, which is the most popular room in the Spa (largest size and mirrors all over).

Sheila came and we undressed. I was already excited despite the fact that I just had my own HJ 10 minutes before.

Then she gave me great massage (back bone and legs). I was quite impressed. She told me that her father is Indian, mother Malay. She was from Penang.

After about 15 minutes of massage she asked me about special services for which she found an easy victim. We took a shower together- I washed her body - and she mine - especially "down there and down back there". I was already in the sky.

Then she started kissing and licking me. Great skills she has got! She licked my ass very tenderly - sending electric shocks through my entire body. Then she sucked in my dick by sitting on me and started moving and circling. Moaning was a bit faked but she did not overdo it. I was in a great condition - with my "private" HJ before, I was able to fuck her for a long time, at least for 20 minutes - in all possible and impossible positions. She started to get tired but I was so excited that I could hold on and compensate her calming down. I finished her in the doggy position, standing on my feet, while tongue kissing her like a GF. She appeared to enjoy it.

Finally I came - whow - it was a like a mind-blowing explosion. After a thousand moving ins and outs or so - as per Indian Sex theory - I was to explode like an A-bomb. I came in her with "after-shocks" for at least 20 seconds. I was really in ectasy with her and almost shot her into the mirror with my orgasm. You can imagine that she and I were both damn tired now. I had to rest for a few minutes, unable to get up. We showered again and then I left with totally weak knees, I could hardly walk out the hotel.

PS>: My offer for dinner to Sheila was turned down, but she told me I could take her to Penang next week if I wanted - well, a great idea- but I will be in Phuket that time. See you next time!

What a great experience with sexy Malay Sheila (Girl #8)!
Damage: 232 MYR

Mike69

Kun Pau
05-26-04, 15:31
Tarantula,

Interested on your FR.

Kindly PM me and give me details about that Kinrara Offers

Thank you

Tarantula wrote

"If you are looking for indon, Thai gals massage u can heed down to Puchong. There are many outlets in Puchong. One of them in Kinrara also provide 'extra service'. Massage = RM 50 per hr. HJ RM30 per hr. 'extra service = around RM 100"

Von Dutch
05-27-04, 07:53
Hi horny guyz out there,

I received about 10 mails regarding my last posting about massage.

Zen Aroma massage located near LRT station. If I'm not mistaken, the station was Taman Bahagia. If you go by car from Subang, you will see Kelana Jaya LRT Station than keep left and get out at the next exit. At traffic light, turn right.

On your left hand, you will see a few row of shop houses. The Zen aroma located on 1st floor of the shop house. Sorry can remember the add and phone no. But you can see the banner from the main road.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because", etc. Thanks!

Von Dutch
05-27-04, 08:46
Regarding Puchong Massage Centre.

If you familiar with Puchong area, just drive to IOI Mall. Opposite IOI mall, there are few blocks of shop houses.

There are at least 3 - 5 massage centres around that area. Just go behind Nasi Kandar PJ (near Maybank). Located on the first floor. Name = Aroma Mesra. Another one located above mamak Restoran Lima Bintang. Same group with aroma Mesra. Few row from Restoran Lima Bintang. There is another massage centre called Herba Aroma. Price RM 50 for 1 hr massage. Normally HJ at RM30.

Another one same group with aroma located in kinrara. Near Projet Puchong. From Puchong to Jln Kelang Lama, u will see Projet on your left. Turn left and you will see Hong Leong Bank. Turn right. Just search for Pos Malaysia. You will see the massage centre located in same row. You need to press the door bell. It appeared like it was closed but after you press the door bell, some one will open the door.

You can request whether you want a local, Indon or Thai. Go for a massage then HJ. You can ask for sex service at RM100 per shot but the massage lady are about 20++ - 40.

Last time they used to have young lady but after crackdown last year, only a few left.

Happy Massage

Jigger
05-28-04, 11:33
Hi Bros.

You were right about Sasha, she IS the best. Whatever she lacks in some areas she more than make up for it with her attitude and skill. I called to book her in advance, but had to wait for 30 mins when I got there, as she was working.

When she came in she gave me a hug and kiss, and undressed me and herself, then she gave me a good massage. After that she turned over and oiled massaged my balls and dick. Turned me over on my back again and she used her butt to massage my dick ( for a moment I thought I was going to get anal.... sigh! )

She was like a washing machine in the wash cycle, it was a really good feeling. After getting me hard she got up and took my hand and lead me to the shower. It was soapy body massage and some more BBBJ. Did you guys noticed she could suck your dick and lick your balls at the same time?

Talking about suction, she could pull me towards her during the shower scene by my dick in her mouth! ( I am 93 kg and 6 footer )

Back on the mattress, with me on fours, AR was an experience she fucked my butt with her tongue while playing with my dick and my balls. Then it was BBBJ again, this time she slip on the condom for me and guided me in doggy style. Woo hoo!

And I came. But before the orgasm peaked she stripped the cap and BBBJ me. My eyeballs were looking into my brain, it was the greatest feeling, I promise you. She let me soften a little before she pull my dick out of her mouth. Then we went to the shower again, and still she takes the time to wash me down carefully before she washes herself. This girl is something, she doesn't hurry you. And she makes you happy.

Jigger

Greetings and thanks to Street Car

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the forced hard returns in the text.

For those of you who may not be familiar with this concept, a "hard return" is created when you press the "enter" key while typing, thus artificially shortening the length of the text by forcing it to begin on the next line. Hard returns are also caused by some word processing and email programs.

More preferable would be a "soft return" wherein the text is allowed to continue automatically on the next line when it reaches the right side of the screen thus automatically adjusting to the varying width of each viewer's screen.

If your reports are being composed in a word processing or email program that is artificially inserting hard returns in the text, then please consider composing your Forum reports in another program or in the Forum's "Add New Report" window.

To avoid delays in future reports, please consider composing your report in the Forum or in a word processing program that does not insert hard returns in the text. Thanks!

Privateguy88
05-28-04, 12:55
Regarding the Eastin (Esteem Spa), I visited a few days ago and was serviced by a girl named "Money". Maybe it was Maggie mentioned by an previous monger.

Here is my FR:

Face: 7 Not great but not bad either.
Body 7 Tall & thin but fair to nice tits.
Massage: 8.5 Very nice. Slow, not too hard or too soft. Very thorough.
Shower: 5 Too business like
Cat Bath: 9 very thorough. Lots of anal (I don't care for it let her do it.
BBBJ. 5. not much. Put condom on using her mouth right away.
CBJ. 9. Very nice. Really knows what she is doing.
Anal. n/a Did not try.
FS. 9. Mostly on top. Very deep and long.
GFE. 7. A mixed bag. Shower not that much but rest was very good. She did not rush service.
WIR. Yes.
Cost. RM150 to her + 82 for massage.

Ookami
05-28-04, 17:38
Hi Jigger,

Shasha is from which HC? What was the damage? RM 180??

Please enlighten. Sorry for pressuring you.

CIM Guy
05-29-04, 03:01
Hey Jigger,

After reading your FR on Sasha, I can't wait to give her. Can I have the number of the spa so that I could book her in advance. By the way, do they accept cards or you got to trade in cash.

Thanks

Street Car
05-29-04, 05:54
Hi Cheongster,

I visited LDI last Thursday nite,tried to get ShaSha,but fully booked. One of you guys must have had her during that time LOL.

So the OKT gave me another gal,supposedly good as ShaSha, her name was Angel. Well, I won't go into details with Angel, I still prefer ShaSha. She small,talkative like ShaSha,Chinese lady 32 or age. If you prefer massage, try Janet. She's good with massage,age 36. I got fucking horny for the MILF after that and ask her for extra service,only costed me RM100. So massage and extra service RM80+RM100.

At Esteem SPA, her name is Maggi. I haven't tried her before but will go and try after reading our Cheongster's post. Anyone tried Yoko at Esteem, please post.

As my mood changes, I swap my taste for younger beautiful gals for older mature more experiece M.I.L.F (MOm I'd Like to Fuck).

Glad you guys like ShaSha! Happy Cheoing this weeked!

Street Car

Street Car
05-29-04, 20:24
Hey guys,

Any of you guys can recommend a gal from HC/SPA that takes it in the ass i.e anal?

Street Car

Blue Beard
05-30-04, 02:19
Hello all
After reading about the quality of nasi lemak at Topaz, I just had to try it out for myself. So off I went and to my disappointment, was told that there was none to be had and that all they had was local Chinese. Perhaps I was a little too early. Any of you Topaz regulars know what is the best time for nasi lemak?
Anyway, I decided to go with it and was given Vinnie, a 24 year old from Ipoh. The experience was only so-so, although Vinnie was obliging and did not rush me. I guess it was because I was very much looking forward to another dish.

Face: 5.
Body: Small but firm and nice.
Massage: 3
Shower: 5
Cat Bath: 5
BBBJ: 7 licks your balls as well.
Anal: Yes, even lifts your legs up so that she can get at it. She goes from your dick down to your balls and then...nice!
FS: 9. Not rushed. She holds you and french kisses while letting you try out any position you want.
GFE. 7. She did not rush service.
WIR. Yes, perhaps, with luck, for some nasi lemak.
Cost. RM238.00 including massage

Doggy Lover
05-30-04, 19:55
Its been awhile since I last reported. This is due to the big wind that is blowing and of course I was lucky enough to have two girlfriends for the past few months. Sigh. But had to end it or else the Home Minister would have been too suspicious.

Anyway after suffering from withdrawal symptoms for a few days decided to blow caution to the wind and visit Ginza. As I was very horny and as a birthday treat to myself, I decided to spend the whole afternoon there.

I walked in about 2pm and treated myself to a good soak and a nice long steam bath. After having a quick snack, decided to sit back and enjoy the view for awhile.

Due to the early hour, there was not many girls that caught my eye. Those that I did like already sampled before. As I was very horny and could not wait, I asked the OKT to recommend.

I must say that I should have picked Sugar or Gigi again but of course hindsight is always 100%.

Anyway to cut a long story short, it was not what I expected and of course after being spoilt by my GFs, it is very hard to get back into the mongering mode.

Anyway Ping (the OKT recomendation) walked into the room and straight away I noticed the lack of assets. Although I'm usually not fussy in the tits area, she was very small. I think I have bigger tits that she did.

Anyway, the lack of tits notwithstanding she was quite friendly and made small talked while she washed me up. She made sure that my rear end was clean to and I'm sure you guys knows what going to happen later.

Anyway she started with AR and after a very thorugh licking of my ass with no tongue penetration (I wonder if this is how ass kissing feels like heh heh heh) she went on to a standard catbath and went on to a nice slurpy blowjob with lotsa of head movemenrts and really good suction. I would have blown my load then if not for her annoying habit to stop and wipe her mouth with tissue. Not as bad as some of the other girls but bad enough.

She then capped me and asked me to go missionary. I asked for doggy but she refused. So I rode her for awhile and asked her again for doggy. This time she okayed it and then I got her to bend over the bed (I choose the room with the high bed) and did a standing doggy till I came. Needless to say that because of my horniness and long abstinence, it was sufficient to cause her to comment on the volume :-)

She then proceeded to wash up and more small talk.

I was still feeling horny but did not feel up to going for another round, I decided to go for 2 sessions of massage.

Eve was pleasant to look at and although a bit plump still was sufficient to get my little bros attention. She was very skillfull with her massage and it was soo relaxing that I managed to doze off.

She woke me to get me to turn over, and lo and behold, my bro was up and hard. She smled and asked me if I wanted additional attention down there. I told her it might take a lot of effort on her part as I just had the package. She was impressed that I was still hard and commented on the size (while I like to think it was sincere, I'm sure its SOP to make the client feel good)

Her HJ was quite good, not the best that I had, but considering that it took me almost 20 mins to get off, she did not complain. Her touch is light and heavy all at the same time, I had to look to make sure she was not giving me a BBBJ :-) not that I would have complained. Anyway she continued her massage after I blew my second load for the day. Over all I spend over 5 hours there and it was good value for money in my book :-)

The summary is as follows;

Date: Thursday 27th, 2004
Time: 2.00pm
Venue: Ginza
Girl: Ping Ping
Race : Chinese
Height : 5' 2"
Body : Slim
Look : 6/10 (pleasant to look at)
Breasts : very small As (and I'm being kind)
Pussy: Looks very well used
Service : 6/10 (overall alright)
Massage : None
Shower: Very Thorugh
AR : Quite a long one but no penetration (not that I like AR anyway)
HJ: N/A
BBBJ : 6/10 (the mouth wiping was a turn off otherwise an 8)
BJ wih cap: N/A
FJ : 6/10
GFE : 5/10
CIM : Did not ask
Anal : Did not ask
DATY: She allows but need to tell her in advance as she uses KY
Damage : RM188 + RM156 for 2 massage sessions and RM50 for a HJ total = RM394
WIR: For Sugar

Girl: Eve
Height : 5' 4"
Body : Slightly overweight
Look : 6/10 (pleasant to look at)
Breasts : Hard to judge with clothes on
Pussy: As above
Service : 7/10 (overall alright)
Massage : 8/10
Shower: N/A
AR : N/A
HJ: 6.5/10
BBBJ : N/A
BJ wih cap: N/A
FJ : N/A
GFE : 7/10
CIM : N/A
Anal : N/A
DATY: N/A
Damage : See above summary.
WIR: Good chance

Happy Hunting!

Cherasman
05-31-04, 04:58
There have been news that Sasha of LDI is moonlighting in Sri Kembangan in a new HC and even offers threesome. Not sure whether its true but it seems she is till working in LDI but on an infrequent basis.

Happy cheonging and coughing!

Joseph Hardon
06-01-04, 11:47
Is there not any action around Sunway anymore?

Look4Freelancer
06-01-04, 18:12
Just had an interesting meeting with a PART TIMER.

I was in irc and saw a familiar nick so I msg her. Actually I was
using a very innocent nick and I was surprised when this gal suddenly
go straight to the point. She said she needed money and would bonk
for it. So I get further details from her. As it turn out she's 22
f kl and supposed married and works in an office. Her stats is like 158cm and 50kg with measurement like 34 26 35. Anyway she said she needed money urgently and asked me to meet

We settled on meeting at a public place. As it was a big place it
was hard to identify her. Finally zoomed in on the location and
there she was. 1st impression was she's not bad looking but with
lots of pimples and slim body. As I began talking to her I find her
quite bitchy but at the same time very real. Her asking price was
RM1000 but I managed to nego down to RM500 ( I think can even further
go down ). At the end of the day, I didn't take her as I found her
price too expensive and her attitude too bitchy

If your taste is banging a real bitchy part timer then she will be
up your street :)

I'm willing to exchanger her info with anyone with genuine FL or part timers

Snoop Doggie
06-02-04, 01:38
Look4Freelancer,

Is the freelancer nasi lemak or kuew teow?

The Digger
06-02-04, 04:48
Greetings to all!

Was just catching up on the K.L. forum. Been quite a while since I came out for some fun.

Anyway, I think the HC mentioned by CHERASMAN is located in South City Plaza, and name of HC is SC Spa. I have just visited that place recently. Nice place coz still new. The best part about this place is the rooms. All have mirrors. There is this round room that has mirrors all round... interesting. There is also rooms for groups with jacuzzi.

Here's my report.

Massage Girls that do full package (the ones I sample):
Girl: Sally
Height : 5' 3"
Body : Just alittle chubby
Look : 6/10
Breasts : Medium
Service : 6/10 (overall alright)
Massage : Not bad
AR : Good
HJ: Did not try
BBBJ : 7.5/10
FJ : Did not try
GFE : 6/10
CIM : No
DATY: Did not ask
Damage : RM80+ for massage sessions and RM150 for a BBBJ/FJ.

Girl: Diamond
Height : 5' 5"
Body : 6/10
Look : 7/10 (M.I.L.F)
Breasts : Big
Service : 2/10 (overall alright)
Massage : Bad (uses a plastic toy-like thingy)
AR : Better don't do, just touch lightly
HJ: Did not try
BBBJ : 2/10 keeps on wiping/spiting. Uses lots of tissue.
FJ : 2/10
GFE : 0/10
CIM : Sure no-lah.
DATY: No
Damage : RM80+ for massage sessions and RM150 for a BBBJ/FJ.
Note: Real whinner. Can't play with her pussy, tits and etc. Lot of reasons given. Damn turn off. Like to talk nonsense, mostly lies about herself. Said that some Taiwanese is taking care of her in Penang and open a beauty parlour for her. Her boyfriend when on business trip, so come to KL to have some fun. What a load of rubbish. AVOID like a plaque. Don't be deceived by her looks. I was. It think she works in the Ministry of Health!

Anyway, there is this chinese girl by the name of Si Si (Package girl). Very pretty, small size, nice body. But face abit 'lan si'. But OKT said actually she's OK. If any of you guys try her. pls report.

And for you guys are looking for PRC, Look for OKT Steven at SC Spa. RM200 per shot. You guys have to get full details from him coz I did not try.

Cheers! Digger out.

The Digger
06-02-04, 06:57
Visited Orchid Spa(Mandarin Court) and Topaz recently.

Topaz to try Donna (finally). But while waiting for her saw quite a lot of nasi lemak... sexy. And then saw a massuer name Apple. Have any of you guys sample her before? Wanted to try her after Donna, but was booked by someone. Didn't want to wait.

Anyway, Donna was superb, just like you guys mentioned. Good attitude and quite willing to please. Her hands are magical.

Did you guys know she does BBBJ and FJ too for RM150? I shall not write anymore about her cause its probably a repeat of the earlier reports. Worth every penny.

As for Orchid Spa(Mandarin Court), when there with an open mind, didn't know what I want... package or massage. So decided to ask for parade. Not much as its still early. Manage to see 2 girls only. Chris caught my eyes. Tall girl, 5'7"(I'm always attracted to girls like that). OKT said she is one of the top girls there. I even ask him to compare with Cammy... he said Chris service was better.

So, Chris it was. Went upstairs and got a regular room. Made small talk. She's quite friendly actually. Undress on our own and went straight to shower. Washing was just regular. I was getting ready for a dissapointment. As soon we got to the bed everything change. I thought I was sleeping with my girlfriend. Attitude was really positive. Her move was smooth (unlike some move like a machine) and tongue movement was absolutely great. French kiss alittle. The came the BBBJ and AR. One of the best I ever had. I requested for a longer BBBJ and she nodded. No complains. AR was good too. Its all in the tongue! Allows DATY. I normally don't do this, but she didn't feel like a package girl at all. Like I said... just like my girlfriend. So best option is position 69. Moaning was subtle but erotic. Don't know if it real, but enough to convince me.

After about 10 minutes, she ask me politely if she could put on the condom. I just melted by her tone and manner. All I could say is yes. With me laying down, she came on top. Dispite DATY, she was not wet enough. Maybe I didn't eat the whole thing, I just dine at the tip (scare-lah). Anyway, she just put 2 fingers in her mouth to lubricate it and then softly rub her pussy. I was so turn-on. She rode me good. Then change position with her lying down this time. FJ was satisfying. I finally came. But suprisingly I lasted alittle longer this time. Usually I cum quite fast. Tried using Durex Peforma, no different that regular condoms.

We just lay there for a while, trying to catch my breath. Real GFE. I might just try her again.

Came out and complimented OKT Kevin for his reccomendation. And ask him for another parade so the nextime I can book earlier. Brought in 3 girls. Only one caught my attention, Apple (Yes, same name as the Topaz girl I mentioned... how ironic). If you guys got any other reccomendation, pls. do advice.

Trying to locate good attitude M.I.L.F. desparately. I'm a huge fan... pls. help.

Also another questions for my felloow cheongster is about LDI. Girls you have mentioned like ShaSha, Winnie and Janet... are the massage or package girls?

Cheers! Digger out.

chuamaster
06-02-04, 10:51
Brothers, I have taken Maggie of Esteem lately..she is okay only. Likes to check her watch as you bonk. Her standards have dropped drastically, not like before.

So be careful where you invest. Recommended there is Sheela, a better bet

Street Car
06-02-04, 11:31
Cherasman,

Please confirm your report,this will be very interesting for all of us. By the way, I have Sasha's hp number. Next time any of you brother bonk a gal,and she's superb,don't forget to ask for her hp number ok! Knowledge sharing is vital for survivability!

Stree Car

The Digger
06-03-04, 02:16
Need to make correction to my earlier report. The girl is saw in SC Spa is no SiSi. Her name is Cookie. So, for those who have tried her... pls. advise. :-)

Cheers! Digger out.

LikeIt
06-03-04, 07:26
The Digger,

Sasha is a package girl but her massage skills are good as well IMHO. However, her package skills are one of the best in the industry! :) If you have not tried her, its a MUST! But you will need to call up and make a booking first as she is not at LDI everyday, and even when she is there, she is booked up pretty fast!

I have tried Winnie only once. She is a massage lady with good hj and bm skills.

Janet, I have not tried but I understand that she is a massage lady as well.

Hope that helps!

Cheers

The Digger
06-03-04, 07:38
Thanks Likeit. Helpful indeed.

I will certainly try Sasha after your comment.

Cheers! Digger out.

Zero Three
06-03-04, 09:05
Digger,

What is the damaged in Orchid Spa.

Regards,

Mark Kor
06-03-04, 13:03
Dear All,

Sushi (Japanese Raw Fish) of LDI is a consistant sure bet. Good oral and FJ skills. Petite and looks like a young little girl fresh out of college. True age is 26.

Asked for Shasha but OKT says she comes when she likes, not for us cheongers to CUM when we like, bummer!

Any 3 some place or chicks? How is the the foreign affairs scene guys, PRC or Uzbek's around? How I miss Natasha who CIM and swallow and the two horny PRC's 148 and 150 whom I initiated into 3-sum, they were great and those were the days at KL's Park Inn, Jalan Alor.

Sigh, now too busy and not enough $$$$. Any good news fellas please share.

Am off to Penang middle of this month, any suggestions? Staying at the E&O, are they girl friendly?

What is Nasi Lemak and Kueh Teow? Malay and Chinese ah?

Any good leads please email me at [Email Address deleted by Admin].

Cheers!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

The Digger
06-03-04, 16:30
Greeting my fellow cheongsters!

I finally made my maiden visit to LDI. I actually called to book Janet in advance. But I was a little early, so ask OKT if Winnie is available. He gave me the green light and off we went to the room. Was quite eager to see how she looks. Anyway upon seeing her... well rather avarage but can't complain coz not package girls-mah.

Strip and got on top of the bed. Started to massage me. Her massage skills were rather good, just like what you guys mentioned. Likes to make small talk, just layan-lah right? After the massage, she pop the magic question... what service I prefer. I went with the Body Massage then the BBBJ and then the HJ. Well, I just rate her BBBJ slightly above average, coz can feel a little bit off her teeth on my didi. I can't help to notice that she have some kind of body odour. Not very pleasant. But what I like about her is that she never rush me, that made me feel more welcome. I shall not elaborate on her service coz I think there is enough said about her in this forum. After I unload my package I thought of trying Janet...heh! heh! heh! What to do, damn horny today.

As usual, ask OKT if she's available. If she's not then I'll probably head home. But it was meant to be... Janet available. Took the same room. Now, I was even more eager to see her, coz Street Car said if I like M.I.L.F., I will surely like her. True enough, Street Car was right (Thanks Bro!). Fair skin and very pleasant looking with a slight touch of sexyness. Good body for her age (30+). I was impress.

Again, off to the bed. Was quite nervous coz I felt her feelings were rather cold. So with a no fuck attitude, I just let her do her job. But slowly she started to warm-up after I made some conversation with her. I even complimented her looks, that made her smile. If she's happy, I be happier.

Anyway back to her massage skills, I really enjoyed it. Its as good as Winnie's. But Janet holds the upper-hand, coz went she massage my ass area. She will gently slide her hands on my didi. Quite erotic, I must say. Towards the end of her massage, she just played with my didi with me still laying face down on the bed. Then she ask me if I would like for her to rub my didi. WHO AM I TO DISAGREE! Just do it. Excellent skills with the hands. Then she ask me what service I would like. Just Body Massage, HJ or FJ. No BBBJ, AR and so on. I opt for the Body Massage + HJ (RM100). She got naked and got on top of me. Started rubbing her soft tits on my chest and then went down to my didi. Very thorough. Again, like Winnie, she did it nice and slow. No rushing.

With my hands having a mind of its own, it went exploring. Fingered her pussy, but to my suprise, she was a little moist. Continue to play with it until she became wet. Played with her tit with my tongue... she really enjoyed it. Keep on complimenting on my skills on pleasuring women. I hope she wasn't lying. She too return a favour with her tongue sucking on my nipples. Yummy! Thanks to my earlier escapade with Winnie, I manage to last very long and prolong the sensualness of her HJ and tongue play.

With time coming to and end, I decide to unload. I was exhausted. Went to shower with her helping me to rub my back and while doing that, she manage to play with my backside. But too bad cannot stand already. Have to retire for the day. All in all, money well spent on Janet. Although she does not give BBBJ like Winnie, I still enjoy it very much. More that the time I spent with Winnie. Very GFE. I will definitely visit her again.

Hope I did not offend anyone with my comments on Winnie. Just my two cents worth.

Try asking about Sasha, even the OKT does not know when she'll be in. Does anyone have her contact. Kindly PM me.

BTW, any other reccomendations on M.I.L.F.?

P.S. Did you guys notice that LDI massage bed without the bed cover looks like the beds in clinics?

Cheers! Digger out.

The Digger
06-03-04, 16:34
To LikeIt,

Thanks, very helpful indeed!

My special thanks goes out the STREET CAR. Can't wait for your next reccomendation.

Cheers!

Digger out.

Look4Freelancer
06-03-04, 18:34
snoop doggie,

She is chinese. I saw her again on irc the other day. She has mellowed down .....

Any takers? Trade only pls

Blue Beard
06-04-04, 05:58
Greetings
All this talk of Sasha made me head to LDI hoping for a lucky stroke (pun intended). Unfortunately she was not in. Was told that she comes and goes when she likes, so maybe cherasman's report of her working elsewhere may be true. By the way, if anyone knows how to contact her, I would really appreciate if you could PM me, especially if she is into threesomes now.
Anyway, since I was already there, I decided to go for it and was recommended Joanne (nasi lemak) from Melaka. This one was good. The best thing about it all was that she took real pleasure in it. Moans were fake though. Guys, she squeezes you down there with her honey pot as you cum, and keeps squeezing until you release her! And she is very obliging. You can try any position with her, in fact she recommended some as well.
Height : Short - about 5' 4"
Body : Firm with nice breasts (not big but satisfying)
Looks : 6/10
Service : 8/10
AR : Good (she lifts you up to get at it, like she can't get enough!)
BBBJ : 8/10 (she goes all the way from your balls up the shaft and squeezes your balls as takes the lil bro into her mouth)
GFE : 8/10 (Talkative but play along)
Damage : RM178

My Inspire
06-04-04, 11:36
Hi bro,

Its been sometime not active. I just went to a massage parlor and had myself an Indon.

She's petite. I had a good time fucking hard as she keeps on asking me to pump her and fuck her hard.

I cum along time. Nothing so special.

I need big boob. Preferably Chinese or Malay. Can anyone can recommend?

Thanks alot bro.

Happy cheonging.

PS. Any of you tried Vietnamese? is their service good? There was a vietnamese (D cup) but I heard service no good. so I opt for Indon.

The Digger
06-04-04, 19:18
To Member #1471,

My error. Forgot to post the price. It's RM230.

Cheers!

Nivea
06-05-04, 16:57
Hi,

We have talked so much on cheonging here and there!

For a change why not share something like "ons"(one night stand) !is free,may be sometime it cost some money, but definitely less than those from what we pay to the spa.

I have some to share if you all are interested.

Saint08
06-05-04, 23:14
Hi,

I mostly hang around in Ampang, Selangor area. Do you guys no any place in Ampang area that I can't check it out for some good service.

Chimes03
06-06-04, 16:26
Is there some good PRC left in the BB area?

Need some foreign dish after all the "nasi lemak" and "kuey tiow" for almost 2 months.

Thanks

Viper Z
06-07-04, 07:10
Chimes03,

PRC are available but for long sessions

ie RM 800 for a whole night

Viper Z

Prosal
06-07-04, 10:54
Hi guys, I will stop a few days in KL (Sheraton Imperial) on the way to Jakarta, ; Beside Beach Club and Hard Rock, what are the best bars/discos with freelancers in town, and is there is there any "after hours" place where the crowd meets at clubs closing time ?

Thanks in advance.

Pro

McHunter
06-07-04, 11:05
Hi Nivea,

Share with us! I haven't try 'ONS' before so I don't have much experience. Share it out so we can learn from you and if we got it, I'm sure everyone here would to share out too!

Happy ONS!

By the way, anyone know any Spa provide very very good massage with BBJ?

Thanks in advance!

Frenchhero
06-07-04, 12:25
Just opposite the Beach club, there is a bar that is more crowded with so many thai girls. The name is something like "country thai".
I was at the Hard Rock last month, and i noticed only a dozen of not that great looking girls with more punters around them.

Inside the Concorde Hotel, there is a lounge that hosts 4 bands every night and there are some cute girls inside too. Besides that, there is no entrance fee and you can even have a chat with the Fillipine girls who perform in the band.

I have checked the Kit Kat club from the Sheraton Imperial and it was nearly empty on a wednesday night; The Pub inside the Shangri La is nice but I did not notice any freelancers.

I have also been to Bar Flam in Bangsar and it was crowded with wild girls. None of them was a hooker, but they certainly seemed to be easily available.

Member #2063
06-07-04, 13:20
Hi,

I heard Putra Inn, Star Inn, and Chili is back to business. Is that true?

MonsterFacial
06-07-04, 16:19
To The Digger,
Try Josephine of Plaza Hotel, About late 20's with real big tits and the massage is about RM78 and her FJ session is RM100....A real good BBBJ and her titfuck is really good.....and she allow facials but only if you get her around 8PM because after that she leaves really earlier so she is not concerned about her make up.....
Also try Susie of Kowloon hotel....she allows 2 shots...one in her mouth and the other it is up to you...but for her please try in the afternoon before 5PM...and please book her before hand.....oh by the way Susie is about 40 and she is very slim and sexy but not good looking at all....but who is complaining when she is licking your asshole and sucking your dick while you are in doggy position....and then allows you to fuck her mouth till you CIM....

MonsterFacial
06-07-04, 16:30
To Digger,
Also try Crystal if you like just looking at huge tits as she HJ's you(RM100 Tip)....And if she is in the mood then you can fuck her for RM130 tip....but please get a hotel room if they have any available because then you can request for a massage with her in the nude.......but she has an attitude and her massage is really good with neck cracking and backbone cracking.....but she does not BBBJ or BJ for that matter unless you are one of her really regular customers....and even then it is up to her mood.....
But if you like BIG tits then try her for a massage session....I for one vouch that she has the biggest boobs in Spa history at the moment

Tamurlane26
06-07-04, 16:58
Fedex and PRamlee,

A quick sejourn to visit the boys from the Fed and found a real gem who even sang P Ramlee songs to me as he gave a pleasant BBBJ. For a GFE this was a real change and so good went back the next evening for another helping - although there was a Chinese girl there called Man U and for a Liverpool this was almost too good to miss - to screw Man U that would have been ironic !

Aishah
Height : Short - about 5' 6"
Body : Firm little on the small size but nice nipples which arouse her ladyship
Oral - loves to be attended to and this will raise the stakes on the enjoyment of phase 2 - nice abalone and oyster sauce !
Looks : 8/10
Service : 9/10
BBBJ : 8/10 - all the way and more ice cream than Haagen Daz
GFE : 10/10 - good fun and not in a hurry to run along !
Damage : RM230