PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2005 Kuala Lumpur Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

The Digger
06-07-04, 17:40
To MonsterFacial,

Thanks for the reccomendations. One question, where can I find Crystal?

If its not too much trouble, can you pls. give your 'professional' rating in terms of body, age, looks and etc.

You have provided me with an extensive selection which probably keep me busy for 2-3 weeks :-) Thanks, bro.

Cheers! Digger out.

Dipstick
06-07-04, 20:58
some forummers have inquired about zen aroma. the actual name is zen life services (tel 7877 6977, 11. 30am-10. 30pm). take the lrt; it's simpler if you don't know your way around pj. get off at taman bahagia station. see that tyre shop across the road. zen is along that shop row next to see bee tailor.

ask for hani, a malay girl, 26, who says she's from kelantan. one of the top masseurs there. the sabahan is annie.

hani is a pleasant girl to be with. easy to talk to. looks are quite decent. other than the handjob, no other hanky-panky will be entertained. she won't strip, hisap or lick you. the $40+30 "happy hour" deal is only before 1pm, otherwise it's $100 for the massage + hj.

her hj skill can be a tad monotonous, but she's willing to vary the speed and grip if you tell her. on the whole, not super duper but not too bad either.

she's known for her strong hands so if massage is the only thing on your mind, you won't go wrong with hani.

MonsterFacial
06-08-04, 02:06
To The Digger,
Crystal is from LDI
she is about late 30's, very friendly during the massage session but during the HJ or naked HJ session she will only allow you to touch her boobs towards the end at first....but after a few sessions she is game for anything except AR and BBBJ(BJ also)
boobs.....10/10 titantic
looks 5/10
body....a bit fat but trust me you won't be looking at her body

Josephine for Plaza Hotel
her massage session is okey but her extras and the best...she is one of the few Chinese locals that actually could make me cum with no control
Boobs......8/10 second to Crystal
looks 6/10
Body....about 5 foot 8inches tall and even taller in heels...nice body for a massage lady

The Digger
06-08-04, 02:46
To MonsterFacial,

Detail description. Appreciate it alot. Will post my report after my visit.

Cheers!

Haagendazs
06-08-04, 03:25
Bro Monsterdoggie,

This is about your queries on PRC. Just the previous Sunday, I was at Relax Spa, in this Cabana Inn, inside Wisma Tong Ah which is in turn just opposite Beach Club. The spa is on the 5th floor. They have a wide selection of PRC but all outside girls. Have to wait for them to send the girls up. Nice place to hangout though as their TV lounge is furnished with Ikea lazy chairs. I opted for the services of this "Liang Liang" PRC WL. Damage is RM218. They also give customers a RM20 discount coupon for the next session.

Am going to check out 42, Jalan Horley for PRC soon. The last time I was there, they have a wide selection of PRC. Will post further update on this joint.

Snoop Doggie
06-08-04, 05:21
Bro Haggendaz,

Thanks for the info. That place is veeerrryy near to my office so maybe I'll give it a try la. Haven't screwed for a long time due o big wind. Mostly I've been going to papaya farms in PJ during the day only, nite time in PJ for cheongsters is dangerous even nowdays.

LikeIt
06-08-04, 06:01
I have also tried Zen Aroma near the Taman Bahagia station. The thing with this place is that the rooms are divided by board partition which is only 80% of the room's height, so one can hear everything happening across the partition.

The girls there are generally good and reliable masseurs, but hanky panky is kept at a minimal. I have tried Hani and Nora (both nasi lemak) a couple of times and got good clean massages with batin at the end. However, they did not allow me to touch them at all. They are friendly and you can have a decent conversation with them during the massage session.

Overall, a rather clean massage parlour with girls looking around 5/10 - 6/10 tops.

Price:
normal massage - RM50 an hour (I think)
batin only - RM60 for 30 minutes
massage with batin - RM100 an hour

I am not sure of the happy hour mentioned here.

Kun Pau
06-08-04, 08:52
Likeit

How was those gilrs looks?

Any one of ya guys had an experience in this kind of Parlor which got hanky panky?

Thank you

Prosal
06-08-04, 09:54
Farang Steve, thanks for the info about bars and clubs

Cheers

Hairy Timun
06-08-04, 16:38
Yo, No Diggity,

Here's my fr. It's gonna be a short one as very busy lately. Hehe.

Place: Sunshine Spa (Really hard to find. You know it, you dawg!!)
Date: 03/06/04 (About 2.30pm)
Girl: Sau Man (insisted by No Diggity)
Body: 6/10 (too thin. No butt or tits but nice tatoos)
GFE: 8.5/10 (very manja one, hehehe)
Catbath: 8.5/10 (including toes!)
BBBJ: 7/10 (no enough suction but with Hack's sweet!! I'm really worried about ants attacking little bro!!!)
AR: 9/10 (really deep, I thought her toungue'll come out my mouth!!)
FJ: 8/10 (should be less but very energetic. Customer comes first is her motto)
Overall: 7.5/10 (If better body and tighter equipment, would be a 8.5 or 9)
Damage: 230

Saint08
06-08-04, 21:07
Guys,

Where I can get some nice Indian and Malay girls?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Relay
06-09-04, 02:14
Hi all brother,

What a disapointed outing last night.

As my client is staying in Cititel, Midvalley I got no choice but to visit the Cititel Spa. I've been hesistated to visit it as all my friends is condeming the girls and OKT, no profesional services and the okt is damn pushing and not friendly at all.

My experience yesterday is SUCK. The gal is WENDY. The f**ker OKT claim that she had a very good and pro service. Due to not many stock is available got no choice but to take her. Her service is really suck, I would say the worst I have ever try. When came in she notice that I came out from the spa pool she insited no need for another bath session. what a turn off.

Then for BJ, just after a few licking and sucking not more than 3 - 5 minutes, she started to wear on the condom; I requested more she her face turn sour and just do it unwillingly for another few licking. Then just go on top of me. when I asked for a change of position, she show another faces again. till this moment I relly turned off so just throw the condom to her face and wear my clothes and walk out of the room, when I open the door she is still naked and a few guys happen to pass by and notice her naked body. HAHAHAAHA I guess this the way for her to pay back.

F**k you OKT. If this the way to recommend than you are a really a son of the *****. my client recieve even worse service. Try go get the story from him today.

Highly Alert and Warning to all our brothers not to visit Cititel Spa.
But really wonder why so many guys is in there! Perhaps the strong wind force them to go?

Please someone let me know there is still something to tresaure in this F**king Spa!

Last warning don't ever go there unless u have try it before and don't take the OKT recommendation if you dun know him!

Relay

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

Member #1277
06-09-04, 03:17
Hi all,

It's been a while since I went out but finally decided to do so last night. I used to frequent Deluxe at the Federal several years ago and have not gone there for quite some time on the recommendation of a friend who said that the place has since gone downhill.

Anyways, I thought for old times sake I would give it a go again. Arrived kind of late (about 2am) and found a handful of girls still there. I remember fondly a local chinese girl called Victoria about 4 years ago who used to work there. I was her second client EVER when she started. To my surprise I found her there AGAIN last night (or is it this morning).

Nostalgia hit me and I thought I'd give her a go again to see if she had improved her skills since. Her body had sagged a bit since those years ago but she was still friendly. However, her service and skills were only still so-so. Shame really. Guess I was expecting too much?

Place: Deluxe Spa at Federal Hotel
Date: 09/06/04 (About 2am)
Girl: Victoria
Body: 7.5/10 (Sort of thin but enough meat to satisfy tit lovers)
GFE: 7/10 (minimal mouth to mouth kissing)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Nice suction but still uses a little bit of teeth)
AR: 5/10 ("Not interested in doing it but did it anyway" attitude)
FJ: 7/10 (okay service but nothing great to write home about)
Overall: 7.5/10
Damage: 260

PS. Guys, I recall that Federal used to have Russians. They seem to be pretty hard to find these days. Would REALLY appreciate anyone who could direct me to any of these girls. Been dying for some white pussy for some time now.

Asian Monger #2
06-09-04, 06:45
MonsterFacial,

What is the damage for Susie in Kowloon Hotel, how long is the session, and where is Kowloon Hotel?

Sorry,

AM2

Xiao Ma
06-09-04, 09:04
Xiaoma FR - Kuala Lumpur

Went to LDI today and have a girl call Cindy, late 20's nice and very friendly. Got a huge ass but sexy for those that like to do dogie.

damage RM 208.

Going Back to Beijing soon.

Mark Kor
06-09-04, 11:17
Snoop Doggie,

Papaya Farms in PJ? Pray tell where, I live in SS2 near LDI. Recommendations?

I have been to Zen Aroma twice. This chinese chick, Chris looks like MILF, urut batin, she purrs as she gosok your lil bro, first time she let me suck her tits, second time, fingered her **** and third time. Still planning when I can return, 2 hours only RM155.

Blue Beard
06-09-04, 13:29
Hey Bros
Just back from a traditional package massage (which includes a batin) at Zen. Had the pleasure of having Hani attend to me. A sweet, soft-spoken Kelantanese with strong fingers.
An excellent massage. Especially enjoyed having my little bro attended to. Enjoyed it so much, I could not hold back.
As mentioned, this place is strictly no hanky panky, but if you enjoy having your member massaged until he bursts then this is it.

Ousman
06-09-04, 13:32
Have been to KL some weeks ago.Stayed at Istana Hotel and tried the hotel massage which was not good at all with an old lady.But at night got some freelancers to my room and enjoyed it very much.All girls allow DATY and negotiated for the whole night for RM 400.

Went also to GE but selection was not good.

Wanted to try Federal but did not have much time.

Ookami
06-09-04, 17:31
Just tried my luck with my friend at LDI.

I took Honey [a Chinese girl] and my friend took Shasha [a sweet looking Malays girl]. Below is my FR:

Name: Honey
Local Chinese
Face: 6/10
Boobs: 8/10 [D cup without sagging]
BBBJ: 7/10
Catbath: 7/10
GFE: 7/10

Eventhough my package at RM 178 did not entail any massage, nevertheless, she massaged me a while [worth it, mustn't complain] She has the strength, should try her full package with massage at RM 203.

My friend was also very satisfied with Shasha eventhough her boobs were a bit small! Shasha is very hard-working and enjoyable. Would like to tyr next time.

Snoop Doggie
06-10-04, 02:25
mark kor,

basically i only know of 2 papaya farms in pj. one is klc and the other is emerald pub, both are located at seapark. the description and direction for klc has been explained this forum somewhere by either monsterdoggie or monsterfacial so i guess u'd better do some digging cos i'm not good in giving directions.

avoid klc. this place has indons so the raids are almost daily. no doubt it's cheap rm50 for a bbbj but it's not worth it. highly recommend that you to go to emerald pub. it's located at the opposite side of the road from klc but you'd have to go further downhill. it's located beside a tyre shop. if you go around 3pm and above, you could try your luck and ask for zila, a 30+ kelantanese with 36d boobs. veeeeeerrrryyy gf and would take her time in bbbj you. however, she won't bbbj you unless you've been circumcised.

also can try out sasha a sabahan and nora. both are also in their 30s. these 2 can do a tag team bbbj and cim. as for fj, i think you have to negotiate with them personally and get a room outside. they have asked me to book them outside for rm150 for each of them but i decline. i'd rather have 1 chick sucking mr. dick tracy and the other sucking the balls.

check out ina as well. a young kelantanese girl with a solid body.

word of advice : don't go there above 9pm cos most probably the girls would have gone back already plus the raids are conducted usually above 8pm, sometimes they take [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) samples too from everyone.

also don't flame me if the girls are not to your liking. don't expect models working in papaya farms.

LikeIt
06-10-04, 05:46
Kun Pau,

IMHO, the girls at Zen are 5/10 or 6/10 tops. I think the girls there are in the mid to late 20s but in terms of looks, there are no great lookers there. Furthermore, I have not experienced any hanky panky during the few times I have been there, but I think one of the bros just mentioned that he was able to raba one of the girls there. Anyway, it is still a good place for a nice and hard massage with batin at the end.

Ookami,

Your friend took Sasha yesterday... haha... that was why I couldn't book her then. I called up LDI to book her yesterday evening and was told that she had been booked up all the way till 10... :)

The Digger
06-10-04, 10:15
i have a question to all my fellow cheongsters,

what are the risks/dangers involving daty? do's and don'ts. it's just some things i need to know.

i do apologise for asking this question and i don't mean to be a party pooper.

all your answer is highly appreciated.

cheers!

Guy in Need
06-10-04, 15:31
Sorry, I'm a bit new here. Following all ppl here but still cannot follow. Can any one tell me what mean DATY? And where is LDI?

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Terms and Abbreviations" in the black menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the WSG Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. If you don't see the black menu bar, then you're probably not accessing the Forum through it's front page at www.wsgforum.com. Thanks!

DairyKing
06-10-04, 19:46
Decided to give a go at the HC scene as the wind nowadays toned down a bit, fair enough, I visited Corona Inn as I had not been there before.

Jalan Tengkat Tong Shing, which is the neighboring street, had cleaned up almost to a shocking theme. I thought I was in the wrong neighborhood as I expected this side of the town were dodgy.

Oh well, scenery later, urge to blow first…

As one would enter the Inn, take the immediate staircase to the right and the HC is on the first floor. Talked to the OKT and I asked him what kind of selections he got; he told me that he got *koff* northern chicks *koff* (hint..hint) and he calls out the girls. Not much of a parade, rather, it feels like a line up for an execution.

I asked him whether if there were any local menu, funny how he replied that he had to call (which takes time that I don’t want to wait) for those selections as they are not available at that joint. I gave him a skewed look as I though it should be the other way round.

3 girls lined up, my libido build up, picked the first one as she gave one of the most insincere smile (she looked more terrified rather than trying to attract…lol) in terror looking at me, the other two were boring. They all look fine, average 7-ish my guess, sigh, I missed those gals at Puchong.

Well, paid the fee at RM208 (198 for the service + 10 for the hotel room).

Girl: Shn Shn (she pronounces it Seng Seng)

We talked liked a couple of idiots in the elevator as failure to communicate with each other. (Note, it’s a shared elevator with the resident of the motel, it gets rather uncomfortable caught in between these folks).

Walked into the room, OMG, it was stuffy and reeks of smelly wet carpet. She turned on the AC and it slowly dissipates. The room was mediocre.

Let me sum it up in a quick jiff:

The shower was SOP, the BBBJ was somewhat in between pro and GF-like, capped FJ was so-so, but she was so small and light (oh yeah c-cup with skinny body and small butt, almost forgot to put in those details).

Now, as for my experience, the few pages this forum, the rest of the members had it better at SunShine, CC, and LDI…etc. compared to what I had. It was a boring session but with a few highlights.

[1] While doggy-ing her, she used her two tiny heels to hit my butt which some what increased the pace at her rhythm that she want. It hurts, but hurt good…heh.

[2] During missionary, there was one point where I spread eagle her and she was bobbing her head like she was head banging to Metallica for a good few minutes. OMG, this was sooo funny as she did that uncalled head moving 5 inches away from my face. I couldn’t keep a straight face and my lips were wiggling from cracking up.

Put it in, her head goes down, pull it out her head goes up… whoa, I know kung-fu.

[3] She came once as I was banging away, she almost tore my biceps off and left a good mark on both of my arms. Plus, the sudden whiff of fishy pussy-juice smell came up at the same time. She’s mean (T-T) but feels good.

[4] I could last quite a while and she gave up and decided to give me a HJ, she straddle my right thigh till my right leg fell asleep while giving a HJ with her right hand and very active with molding her breasts with the other.

[5] Remember no [2]? While she was giving me a HJ so fast that her hand went blur and I could have sworn she might have burned my lil’ bro, I couldn’t help it but finally I burst laughing and actually came at the same time. This experience was the first for me, but WTF, it was one surreal experience because usually I would give a stupid look when I came rather than looking like the Joker. Wow, chalk that one up for new experience.

Post-F/J- I was still laughing as it was kind of infectious, once start I could not stop. She profusely apologizing thinking she did poorly (which I dare say, average) and I told her not to worry while I was stumped on the bed holding my breath from too much laughter.

My next R&R probably at Tanjung Rambutan on my way to Hadyai.

Total experience – it was an expensive joke that usually cost me cheaper with only 2 six-packs of beer.

WIR – Mmm, Nah. Not till the quality of selections par better.

Feels like its going to be a slow pace for return of the good old days. But we're getting there.

DairyKing

Scott Steel
06-10-04, 23:16
Hi brothers out there. Anybody has had any experience at Concorde Hotel, KL? I am going to stay there.

Thank you

Zero Three
06-11-04, 05:24
Dear Relay,

Sorry to hear about your bad xperience in Cititel.

I was wondering why there are so many cheongster like me still visiting Cititel? Because I got a regular OKT & I trust him 100%, yes you are ritght, most of the OKT there suck. I hope OKT Jacky didn't served you the other day! I wont take any package girl if he's off or he's not in yet.

I went thr on 10/6, took Sammi (rate: 8/10 but only -A cup!). Others recommended is Pinky, Yoko & Koko. Connie is skillful but face is a let down. I took her last week, I'm more on svc, face or body is come last!

PM me if you want Jacky's hp number.

Arios!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because", etc. Thanks!

MonsterFacial
06-11-04, 15:39
To The Digger,
About DATY.....it is very good but only with someone you know....I myself don't indulge because I don't want my mouth to look like I just ate an over ripe tomato....So don't try unless you are really ugly or you like small red dots around your mouth once a month

MonsterFacial
06-11-04, 15:42
To Asian Monger #2,
I took Susie about 5 months ago and the rate may have changed.....Try looking up Kowloon hotel and ask for the Spa....then just ask for packages and you will know about their rates....But if you have about RM190 then you are covered for an hour with her ......and then it is up to your stamina

The Digger
06-12-04, 03:03
To MonsterFacial,

Thanks for your reply. Very funny descriptions.

Anyway, visited Mandarin Court, SC Spa and Zen.

Visited 3 places in 3 days. Here's my report:

1. Mandarin Court (Damage RM238)
Was there looking for Chris or Apple, but not working that day. So OKT reccomended Mei Yee. Sweet looking chinese girl, fair smooth skin, 5'5" and very slim. He claims her service is excellent. Off we went to the room.

She's very nice, very GFE. No rushing. Just what I needed. She basically listens to all my request i.e. Longer BBBJ, various positions, slower and etc. (But don't request unreasonable stuff-lah). Does AR too but no anal. I shall not go to details as got 2 other places to report. The important thing is that she treats me like her boyfriend. She's not always there, call to check if you're interested. She does FL too. She'll give you her number if he likes you... she like me... i think :-)

2. SC Spa (Damage RM238)
Looking for Cookies (Haven't try before, but damn hot looking), but again not there yet. So OKT reccomended Irene (Sabahan that looks like Malay, but can speak chinese). Looks quite ordinary, small tit, nothing to shout about body and about 5'4". OKT said she takes it nice and slow. He also said can exceed time by 10 -15 min. To me service is more important than looks... but hound dogs cannot-lah. Choose the round room again (My favourite).

First stop, into the shower. Quite standard. Then on the bed went. Gave me a light massage then proceeded to catbath, BBBJ and AR. There is nothing spectacular with her service, but willingness to satisfy her customer deserve a 10/10 rating. That was her selling point. While she was the BBBJ, I started to fingered her pussy then slowly sliding down to her anus. Try inserting one finger in, felt a little jerk. To my suprise, she did not object. Only said a bit painful cause a bit dry. So she said to apply a little cream. So with that settled, it was journey to the unknown (cause its my first time). She made an expression which I find quite a turn-on. Pain but pleasurable. After the foreplay, we proceeded with FJ. Attempted various position. Than I try to tease her by trying to put it in her anus. Again no objection, but just say to apply some cream. So in I went. Very tight. But suprisingly, I did not find anything pleasuring about anal and a little overated (Just my humble opinion). She later told me it is quite painful... but she goes the extra mile to be an excellent service provider. I felt a bit bad. All in all, she's quite GFE and willing to serve. Not very experience. You'll need to take lead and guide her.

3. Zen Massage Center (Damage RM130 for 1.5hrs massage + urut batin)
One of the brothers here reccomended Chris. So decided to try. Called to make booking. Successful. Greeted by a rather cold and not very friendly manager or owner. Lead me to this miserable tiny room. Undress and waited for my massuer. In came a 30+ looking chinese lady. Looks not up to my standards for MILF (No where near Janet of LDI or Apple of Topaz). But then again, it only a massage center and not a HC. Can't be too picky.

But there is a suprise installed. Will get to that later. Anyway, her massage was only so-so. Was actually looking forward for the urut batin. Then finally it came. It more like HJ rather that urut batin. While she was stroking my didi, she move closer to invite me to play with her tits. As usual, when given an inch, I want a foot. Decided to finger her on the outside. No problem. Then went inside. Damn wet... and the fingering only started a minute ago!! She really enjoy being fingered. Can even insert it in, if you like. She was in her world of her own. Pushing my finger deeper and directing my hands to squeeze her tits.

Quite weird actually cause she don't make eye contact. Always looking away. And when she looks at me, it'll be from the corner of her eye. Like a little scare, like possessed. Very strange lady. But her HJ is very good.

That should cover it all. Happy cheonging!

Cheers! Digger out.

p/s - Does anyone knows the tel. no. of Kowloon Spa? Kindly PM me, thanks.

Street Car
06-12-04, 06:44
Cheongster All,

Here is my report on Yoko from LDI
but before that if any of you are frustrated because you tried to book ShaSha from LDI and she's fully booked and not working,my best recommendation is Yoko. Yoko used to work at Genesis and use the name Coco. Her service is at par and if not better than Shasha. This gal does wonders and even give you a good massage if you take the 45 min package,Thai massage. She's a local Char Keoy Teow,but got the looks of HK Pop Star. Wanna know something else,she also does 3 some,yup you heard me 3some. At LDI,not all or very few ladies are open to that idea. The OKT and Yoko told me,the only other gal that allows 3some is....suprise...Shasha!!!! So next time,booked for 3some with ShaSha and Yoko. Her body is 8.5 nice firm butt and suffle breast. Catbath,even your toes and around the armpit. AR,she goes deep man,and I mean deep like she's mining you ass for gold. Her blowjob,sucks and swallow,like vacuum cleaner with a tongue. FJ,boy her pussy has strong muslce to squzee your junior. Massage,she has strong hands and prefers to massage after FJ. Her age,I'll let her suprise you guys. MILF lovers,you're sure gonna love her. Total score,9.8/10. Oh not forgetting,she also does special delivery to you destination of choice LOL but quite pricey RM500 for 3 hours.

BTW,some cheongster posted a report on Crystal with the biggest boobs in the business. I ask OKT to show me which one is Crystal. Just not my taste (no pun intended). She's quite meaty and short. I had the assumption that she was like Pamela Anderson LOL.

Happy Hunting!

Mark Kor
06-12-04, 11:24
Dear SnoopDoggie,

Went to Emerald just now at 2.30pm 12 June. Nora was not in but Sha Sha was there and another Penang Girl, fat and huge tittied!

Both sucked me dry for RM50 each, but dang! Towels were at RM5 each and they each took 2 i.e. RM20 for towels. Sha Sha was willing to take it all for RM100 and if Nora the X2.

VIP room, which was another section but still quiet open was additional RM15 and coke was free!

Ida came it to check us out as the 2 were sucking me left, right and centre, till I CIM of SS!

It was a dark and dinghy place. but for the experience worth it and will return. Hope to catch you in the act one day. Will visit it on weekends as less mongers.

Thanks again!

Daijek
06-12-04, 11:29
Dear Relay

Your experience at cititel sounds normal . And most horrible is you throw your temper CONDOM to Wendy face and walk out the room still loaded with your million sperm cell . And still you need to pay at the counter for the undone session when you leave. haha!

My personnel opinion , a gentlemen should know how to treat a women .

Cititel regular

Privateguy88
06-12-04, 13:41
Visited the Concorde three times. Two times with same girl. She was about a 7/10 in looks and 5/10 in service. She tried but zero for GFE.

Other time was just for HJ.

The HC is very nice otherwise.

No Diggity
06-13-04, 15:31
To the Digger,

Check out this Q&A from a website about STD. PM me if you want to check out some very good website regarding STD transmission.

============================================

Dear Alice,
How easy is it to catch an STD such as the HPV (genital warts) or genital herpes if one had been with a prostitute and practiced safe sex? Can one catch these diseases through exchange of saliva or vaginal fluids? Thank you.

Concerned

Dear Concerned,

We may be having differing opinions of safe sex, so Alice better clarify. Safer sex is being sexually intimate without exchange of bodily fluids -- blood, semen OR vaginal fluids. Very few, if any sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are transmittable through saliva, so that should reduce your worries about kissing, or oral sex on a man with no ejaculation (or pre-ejaculate for that matter). However, oral sex on a woman without a barrier is NOT a safer sex activity. You can definitely "catch" genital warts or herpes, and potentially even HIV in this way. Next time, cut open a condom and put it over your partner's labia, or use non-microwaveable plastic wrap or a dam when giving oral pleasure to your prostitute.

Alice
=============================================

Look4Freelancer
06-14-04, 09:11
All Bros,

I heard that the 'bitchy' FL that I posted may no longer be in service
as she seems to hv cut off her line. I felt obligated to tell u all
incase u still ask for her

Recently I have also known a young malay FL only 18 yrs. She's around
168cm and 60kg. Her body measurement is around 36b 30 37. She's very
sporting and love to have her pic taken !!! She can also do anal but
not really into it

Whoever have genuine FL pls feel free to contact me for exchange.

Those that DO NOT hv FL pls contact me AFTER u hv a fl. Thanks

Member #1277
06-15-04, 04:56
Hi Brothers

Guess I was especially horny yesterday as I decided to go for 2 girls (not at the same time). After the various reports about the Armada I thought I'd give it a go. Went in about 2.30pm and asked the OKT for a local chinese girl (I find that local girls are the best, be it chinese or malay).

He sent in a little girl called Kiwi. Ok looking but her teeth were a little crooked. She was also sort of shy and quiet but that was ok. Gave me a nice massage first then proceeded to wash me. She gave me a great BBBJ in the shower which continued in bed. She BBBJ skills were AMAZING, one of the best I've ever had! Guess my expectations were raised a little too high as her FJ was only average. Anyway, here's the rundown of my experience:

Place: Armada Hotel
Date: 14/06/04
Girl: Kiwi
Body: 7/10 (sorry brothers, thin but no tits on this one)
GFE: 5/10 (no mouth to mouth kissing but was willing to do most anything else)
BBBJ: 9/10 (AMAZING, would use her tongue, lips and deep throat simulatenously with skill!)
AR: 7/10 (pretty good and seemed to actually enjoy)
FJ: 6/10 (average service)
Overall: 7/10 (BUT if you want just BBBJ then it would be 9/10!)
Damage: 240

Anyways, later that night after a few drinks with my mates I guess I got a bit drunk so I couldn't drive home and decided to crash with pal in his hotel room. He wanted to keep drinking and I felt horny again so he said that he wouldn't be back until early morning and that I should get myself a girl (what a friend!).

So I decided to call one of the "massages" in the classified section of the New Strait Times for a bit of door to door service. OKT on the other side said that he only had Thai and PRCs left. I've had a bad experience with Thai before so I thought, what the hell, tried a PRC. In about 15 minutes the OKT was downstairs in the carpark with 4 girls in his car. Chose the best looking one there called Ee Yin.

Took her to the hotel room where she started telling me her life story and how she got where she was. I indulged her and listened and chatted for a bit. I did not want to be insensitive or anything. Then she just wouldn't stop talking, even when she was washing me and even during FJ!!! Her service was ok but man did her talking put me off. When it was all said and done, she gave me her handphone number and said that if I wanted to I could take her out shopping!! At that point I pretended that I was married and that it was not possible for me to meet up with her again. Any brothers out ther have a similar experience? Here's the summary for Ee Yin:

Place: Called "Private Massage by Pretty Girl" in New Strait Times classified
Date: 14/06/04
Girl: Ee Yin
Body: 6/10 (plump but surprisingly with little tits)
GFE: 4/10 (actually, 9/10 if you want a REAL GFE was keeps talking and nagging)
BBBJ: 4/10 (Used her teeth like a cheese grater)
AR: 0/10 (flat out refused to do it)
FJ: 5/10 (okay service but just would not stop talking)
Overall: 5/10
Damage: 250

Anyway brothers, many thanks for this forum. Without it I would be lost as to where to go.

Anyone tried a two girl service before? If so where and what was the experience like? Was offered this at Sunshine Spa but I didn't take up the offer.

Happy cheonging all!

Member #2063
06-15-04, 06:12
Hi,

Does anyone know is there any Japanese PRC available in Malaysia?

What is the damage?

Please kindly ping me.

MonsterFacial
06-15-04, 14:27
I just found out that I have PM...so I will get to it soon....I have like 30 messages to reply to.....and since my e-mail is gone for a while ...it is gonna be a while but stick in there....
I am off to Midah tonight to check it out...hehehe

Dipstick
06-15-04, 19:04
ZEn Massage, SS2, PJ

Between Nora and Hani, who's the better one at massage and batin?

In PJ, any other joints with great masseurs who's skilful, young and attractive? How does Amy of TTDI Jojoba rate against Hani and NOra?

Looking for great masseurs of the female sort.

LikeIt
06-16-04, 05:01
MonsterFacial,

Since you are going to Midah, pls check if Wendy (formerly from Wilayah) is working in Midah now. Heard rumours that she is there... not sure if true!

Cheers

Hardwear
06-16-04, 06:31
Hi all,

went to Topaz last week, was told that only a few girls available. recommended by OKT to take Gucci. Claimed to be new there. Anyway, not much choice, just accept it.

Came in Gucci, a sweet looking 20+ chinese from Seremban. Maybe I've read to much good reports that I don't know to describe a so-so one. This one is so-so. Nothing special to promote. Nothing bad either. The only compliment for me is that after doing her doggie, she laid down on her stomach for a while commenting, "banyak syok.." However the so-called good performance doesn't grant me a second as she says I need to pay with I wanna go extra round. Overall rating 7/10.

Miao28
06-17-04, 01:45
Why would a Chinese lady speak to you in Malay saying 'banyak syok'?

Blue Beard
06-17-04, 05:58
Hardware
Yes, I was disappointed with Topaz as well. Wonder what happened to all the nasi lemak, especially Lady, whom I recall someone here mentioning. The thing I like about Topaz, though, is the high massage beds. Allows you to do it in a standing up position.
Emerald Pub sounds interesting though, especially the double BBJ mentioned. Any directions?

dragonman
06-17-04, 11:23
Hi everyone,

It has been a while since i posted in the forum. Being a senior citizen myself, I am looking for mature plump massage ladies (30 or 40 plus) with big boobs who can give good massage and full service. Appreciate if anyone out there can give some recommendations and share our common preference.

KL Hunk
06-17-04, 12:07
To Digger,

Where is SC Spa ? Do you have the telephone number?

Thanks

MonsterFacial
06-17-04, 15:41
Well I did go to check out Midah but most of the package girls were busy and I was not shown a parade so left the place ASAP....WAs not interested because nowadays money is very hard to earn so decided against it......
Ended up in Topaz and had a massage from Maggie my regular masseur in Topaz.....very good with her massage because she uses her knees and elbows .....very painful but relaxing at the same time...maybe I was too tense at the time but all my shoulder aches were gone after her massage.......Her HJ session was really good after that and I like her attitude...very playful for a ML......."Wah fly all over the place"....was her comment after I came......

About Emerald in Sea Park........I read from Mark Kor's FR that there was a fat but huge titted women there from Penang....please elaborate about her and a name would be nice....fat is fine as long as her service is good.....but I am only willing to try after a trip to the nearby 7-11 for condoms brfore I try her BJ....just wanna play safe from now on....sounds boring but I am like that....wanna die old and happy is that wrong

MonsterFacial
06-17-04, 15:49
To Xiaoma
Yup Cindy is back in LDI but she has lost some breasts and has actually put on some weight......I had her last year and her service is really good but she seems a bit too full of herself....During FJ because she likes to look in the mirror and swings her hair ver so lightly while she is riding you....and her moans are fake as hell....Oh Yess...Oh Yesss you big man...stuff like that....get a grip on reality

Street Car
06-17-04, 16:00
LOL,that's really funny MonsterFacial. Maybe if I pay her extra I can make her moan 'What's my name biatch?'. I just love these funny make moans.

Any of you guys want to share you recently heard fake moans?

SC

The Digger
06-17-04, 17:39
To MonsterFacial,

What's the rating on Maggie of Topaz. Age, body and etc. :)
BTW, place like Emerald in Seapark was raided bigtime before. I think it was shown in 999 or Edisi Siasat. How safe is Seapark area?

Anyway just got back from Topaz myself. Took my regular Apple. Did not massage, just went straight to business. But before this, I ask her if can have 2 shots. She said no problemo! Ended up with one FJ and one HJ.

When we wanted to start FJ, to my suprise, she ask me if I wanted to take her raw (no cap). She said it was damn 'shiok' without cap??? I didn't want to risk that, not for any WL.

But just for discussion purpose, I just want to ask you guys opinion on why WL ask for things like that (no cap). I'm rather curious/ suspicious about this. Feel free to comment on this.

Cheers! Digger out.

Snoop Doggie
06-17-04, 17:52
mark kor,

glad u enjoyed it but a word of caution. seapark police dept has undergone some major shuffle up due to the existence of an unlecensed arcade game only a few meters away. also, since the revamp, there was a raid in one of the dangdut clubs in seapark. my advice is go there after 3:00pm and leave before 8:00pm. besides, the girls nowdays would leave around that time as well.

that place has also been subjected to [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) test. not just on the girls but whoever is in there at the time of the raid. just a reminder guys.

Asian Monger #2
06-18-04, 02:32
Digger,

Be careful if a WL asks you to go raw on her just because she says it's "shiok". Maybe she's got some STD that she wants to spread it. Well good for you to cap it.

Anyway, if you're in LOS, you'll know it's not a good sign.

I wonder if these WL, ML, or however the abbreviations are ever go for medical check-up regularly either by their own will or by some time of HC rules. You know, getting tested once a month for themselves. Wouldn't they wanna know if they've contracted any STDs??

I wonder.

AM2

Von Dutch
06-18-04, 03:17
What is Emerald? HC or dangdut? Can anyone the me more details about this place.

McHunter
06-18-04, 04:44
Have been following this thread lately but I still don't have any idea where is Topaz. Can anyone let me know where is the location, please? Would to get a massage there after seeing all the good comments about Topaz. This few weeks lately, my body really tired.

Please help.

Thanks!

Street Car
06-18-04, 12:21
Hello All,

It is the weekend again.

Im kind of bored tasting local flavors and Peking ducks, any suggestion where I can get exotic meats like Pakistanis, Arabs or Russians? Something for a changes bro's?

Street Car

Miao28
06-18-04, 17:16
Digger,

If the WL wanted you to do her raw, then she must have a death wish either for herself or for you. Perhaps she has caught a disease from someone, and in revenge wanted to pass it on to all the guys, blaming them for letting her catch the disease.

In any case, it is foolhardy to do someone raw, especially a WL. Therefore you are very wise to decline the offer.

It is better to be safe than sorry. Live to 'cheong' another day.

Miao28
06-18-04, 17:20
Snoop Doogie,

Police raids can happen anytime, but usually it happens just before the official closing hour for karaokes and dangduts and places with GRO. Of course, staying in these entertainment establisments after the closing hour is only asking to be caught by the MIB and being subject to interrogation and documentation at the local station.

It is therefore wise to leave before the stipulated closing time. Be sure not to take any drugs offered to you in such places. The penalty for possession or for consumption is very severe and at the minimum will see you several days in the local police lockup. It is not a nice place to be in.

The Digger
06-18-04, 18:11
To Asian Monger #2,

What you have mentioned was exactly my thoughts that moment. Maybe she's trying to spread something... who knows? I was alittle paranoid. This was the first time a WL ask me to go 'Raw'. Quite scary actually.

As for regular STD checks for WL, i have never heard any of them mentioning about it cause I did try asking some WL wheather they do medical checks, but not the answer I was looking for. They always say they're OK... I suppose who wouldn't.

Cheers! Digger out.

Daijek
06-18-04, 20:02
To all,

This is my 1st report . Went to cititel , the okt already standby hotel room and booked JOJO (new gal ) for me before I arrive. This is my priority I am enjoying at cititel for years.

Place = Cititel
Girl Name = JOJO (new girl)
Age = 24
chinese, nice figure, just her breast not big enough, but bigger then char siew pau, long smooth hair.

1st, she shower me, and she make sure all the sensitive corner of my body been bath nicely, she is kinda slow and steady, while my body full with shampoo, she hug me from behind, rub all over my body up and down real slow, giving you the feel of making love with real girl friend.

Then we were on the bed, she cat bath my back 1st , no rushing , no hurry, slow slow motion, when I turn around facing her, she dive her mouth into mine, our tongue do the talking for few minutes, from my neck she lick down all the way to my toes, and automatically she position herself to 6 and with no hessitation I'm on position 9. She has a nice and tight pussy, a well taken care pubic hair.

After all the oral, she is now a bit hurry for FJ, hurrying to cap me and trembling to force me to enter her flooded pussy, after a few thrusting I stopped, I can feel her pussy is like chewing my penis, this is the moment I lost my mind and control.

To rate this girl = overall 9.5/10
Damage = 248 including massage and hotel room
time = 1 hour

She is the best!

Try her guys, sure you thumb up to show here.

Fappy father day.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

Scott Steel
06-18-04, 22:23
I echo with Street Car. I would also like info on other races, particularly the Russians. Thank you.

Scott

No Diggity
06-19-04, 04:57
To The Digger,

I guess Apple must be thinking that you're his regular so she's willing to take the risk herself!

A friend of mine, have been doing it "raw" with WIN of Sunshine spa for the past 6 months, that is, after he had done her like 10 times, then WIN started to offer him the "raw" deal.

It's difficult to understand what a woman think, maybe she begins to like you already? Even FL needs a man to take care of her. Sau Man of Sunshine owns a Merc, and it is her boyfriend that drove her to work everyday. The only way to know the truth is the ask the lady directly.

Miao28
06-19-04, 16:02
No Diggity,

I wonder what sort of boyfriend would allow his gf to be bonked by many guys in a day.

Miao28
06-19-04, 16:42
The Digger,

It is not much good asking a WL if she is disease free as the answer will always be a 'Yes'. As for medical checkups, I dont know how many of the WL do actually go for regular tests to ensure that they are disease free. Some of these diseases may not manifest itself with any physical symptoms and thus would create a falsehood to the WL that she is disease free.

Those WL that offer a 'raw' deal is to be suspected of having a disease. Why else would a WL offer to do someone in the raw, albeit that she knows that customers for a long time? That is not an indication that the customer is not himself disease free.

Because of the high turnover of men that is being serviced by these working ladies, one would be prudent to take precautions to prevent transmission of any disease.

Mark Kor
06-20-04, 05:28
Go to Emerald Bar in Seapark PJ, down the road from Taiwan House, below it is a car mechanic shop. You cannot miss it, unless you wife took out your eyeballs.

Shasha is a 34 matured Sabahan divorced with 2 kids to fend and loooves sucking cock and swallowing cum. Then the fatty girl that sucked my balls is a married mom, who works at the Kuantan TLDM port, but was down for the weekend school holiday. Mum-in-law take care of kids, mommy cumms down to play in KV.

Overall the play is dark and dinghy, but as the other bro's mentioned get in there on a weekend at 3pm and out by 5pm, you should be safe! But then there are no guarantees how the wind blows.

For those who gave me directions and advice of Penang, was there last couple of days, but no FR coz wife decided to tag a long, at least had some la!

I am keen on the Penang page on the report spotting of Russian, Korean and Japs. all at RM200 only. Must make a return trip soon.

Any new hot chicks in KL let me know bros!

Astalla Vistaa Babe!

No Diggity
06-20-04, 06:28
Miao,

If I don't have any job and have to rely on her, and she make so much money and can take care of me, then probably I wouldn't say a word though she's a prostitute.

I think your analysis is probably correct, the girl may have already know that she got disease, e.g. she has already contracted Herpes, or Warts and since these are no-cured diseases, then she might as well offer "them" to the clients :)

No Diggity
06-20-04, 07:18
to the digger,

one important thing to note about std is that they are way more difficult to diagnose than we all thought. i have a friend who happen to be a skin specialist and he told me these:

(1)the vdrl test for syphillis in only accurate after 3 months of contraction. within 3 months, mis-test are very common. what it means is that if you are serious about testing for syphillis, you have to "fast" for at least 3 months!

(2) test for herpes. a lot of labs in malaysia will test you that they can test for herpes by drawing blood sample from you. again, the specialist said that these blood test are highly inaccurate and tell me not to waste my money. the only sure way of telling whether it is herpes or not, is when outbreak occurs, the doctor will take a sample from the affected area and then culture it. 30% people have herpes but no symptom.

(3) genital wart, again, no accurate blood test is available. the only way to tell is when outbreak occurs and these flowers grows on your genital area. again, many people have the virus but no symptom.

(4) chlamydia. test is easy, a [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) sample will do. however, 70% of women and 40% of men will have no symptom after contracting the bacteria. so, suggest we all go for test although we have no symptom.

i don't want to dwell too much on stds, suffice to conclude that asymptomatic stds are very common, diagnosis are not as easy as we all thought.

editor's suggestion: this is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the safe sex topic in the special interests section of the forum where it will benefit the forum members who are specifically looking for this type of information. thanks!

Gonad Man
06-20-04, 16:12
Hey fellow mongers,

Planning some nice R & R in KL in the next few weeks and am hoping to meet up with a few girls that I met online. They keep flirting and telling me that they "can't wait to meet in private" .. and I think i know what that means...

But I have heard that recently the islamic police have been pretty active with the hotels in kl and only the 5 star places don't get searched. A couple of the girls are malay and i'm worried that if someone reports it i'm going to be in serious trouble. I never had to worry before because the chicks I have been screwing have been either chinese or indos.

Does anyone know of any good no-questions-asked hotels I can stay? I'm maybe paranoid but even my malay friends tell me its quite common for raids and shit. I always have a habit of attracting trouble so I wouldn't be surprised. Does anyone else have this problem?

Miao28
06-21-04, 00:02
No Diggity,

I share the same sentiments with you that the WL with the Mercedes earn much more money than her bf and supports the bf. That is probably the reason why the bf does not object to her present line of work. I think he does not let his pride interfere when his girlfriend is bringing the bacon home.

I just wonder if the WL have a different feeling when bonking the bf than with her many customers. After so many bonks in a day, I wonder if she is desensitized to whoever bonks her.

The Digger
06-21-04, 03:55
To Miao28, Asian Monger #2 and No Diggity,

All of you have given excellent advice and opinions on my topic... really appreciate it.

I think to summarize what has mentioned is DO NOT TAKE WL RAW! Wheather you're her regular or not, it does not change the fact that WL have sex with huge amounts of patrons.

As Miao28 says: "It is better to be safe than sorry. Live to 'cheong' another day."

Cheers! Digger out.

Miao28
06-21-04, 05:31
Gonad Man,

You are only in trouble if you are a Muslim man and you are caught in a room with a Muslim women.

If you are a non Muslim and your companion is a Muslim, then she will be the one who will face troubles with the Islamic authorities.

Please don't be complacent that the authorities will not check out five star hotels. No hotels are immune from raids by the authorities.

Many Indon chicks are Muslim by religion. You must remember that Indonesia is the largest Muslim country in the world. However Indonesian Muslims are more liberal in terms of religious freedom.

Viper Z
06-21-04, 06:08
When speaking of raw, I always remembered Puffy74. He does it with most (if not all) of the WLs and even creampie (cum inside)

Really a brave guy.

:)

Viper Z

Miao28
06-21-04, 06:18
Viper Z,

Doing it raw is not brave but foolhardy. It is more like playing Russian roulette or having a deathwish.

What happens if this chap who does it raw actually have the dreaded HIV or AIDS? In any case, imagine if He does it raw with all the working ladies. Then you happen to patronise the same WL. Would you like to catch the same disease from the WL?

Asian Monger #2
06-21-04, 08:26
Whah, never heard of it in this line. Cum inside. WL allow meh? So dangerous?? Got such thing? Raw with most (if not all) WL is hard to believe much less to mention cum inside.

Blows my mind away. He must have spread many many seeds and receive lots of "flowers". No pun intended.

Safe cheonging!

AM2

The Digger
06-21-04, 12:02
Greetings Fellow Cheogsters,

Pay a visit to LDI for Yoko. I have not seen her before, its just a recommendation from Street Car. I manage to book her in advance. Anyway there I was waiting for her to arrive in my room. Rather nervous.

After several minutes, she came. And boy, was I shock. She looks absolutely beautiful. Her make-up was just sexy, very contrasting. Neatly pluck eyebrows. (Thanks, brother Street Car... this is exactly what I was looking for! No regrets!)

The surprises does not just ends there... off came the dress. Her body was damn hot. Curve at all the right places. Nice squeezable butt. Big boob (but fake). Really fair smooth skin.

Back to business, she offered me a massage first with both of us naked. Not a bad masseur too. With her smooth body rubbing against mine, I was feeling real horny. But during the massage, she keep on talking about the wrong topics i.e. what HC got lousy boss, who owns what and etc. (Who gives a fuck!)

After that, we proceeded to shower. Quite SOP. Dried off and when straight to bed. French Kiss alot. What luscious lips. Then came the catbath. Not bad, nothing to shout about. For me the BBBJ and AR was more important. When she proceed to BBBJ... that my friends was one of the best I ever had. The way her tongue rotate around my didi and my dynamic duo was simply mind blowing. AR was next on her list. Another shocker, her tongue was trying to penetrate... wah-low! Got breathing difficulty already, cause damn shiok! Then it was my turn, made her lay down and started to wonder around her tits. Not so good cause fake. A little hard. Then fingered her 'kow-kow'. Her moaning was semi-real (means sounds quite real but with a slight touch of fakeness).

This is when its like dejavu... Guys, she ask me if I wanted RAW! What the heck is wrong with this WL always offering RAW. It was starting to be a trend for me. WHY ME??? This was just my first visit with her. I there something wrong with me or them?

No bloody way I was going RAW! Cap on *****! Pump her like crazy. While doing that I ask her if I could cum twice. Just add extra RM100 and we're set, but all within 45min. Its a tough job... but somebody's got to do it, right? So after cumming for the first time, to my surprise, immediately after taking of the cap, she when to attack my aching didi. Without resting, I find it very difficult to erect. But she was pretty pressistant. Giving me another great BBBJ and HJ... I was singing the national anthem again. AGAIN SHE ASK ME TO GO IN RAW!! She was worried that I might not cum with the cap on.

Anyway, cum or not, cap must come on. After pumping her from the front, was so tired. ask her to come on top. Her movements was like choreographed. Sooooo good. Then she ask me to do doggy. I must say, with this kind of body, it was a real pleasure doing it from behind. Cause the curves on her waist and the nicely shape butt made it a joy. Then she suggested to BBBJ till I cum, cause taking too long... I think. And who am I to disagree. Off came the cap, on came her mouth. Again, just like a replica of the first BBBJ... it was just pure ecstasy. Mixing and matching with BBBJ and HJ, I couldn't hold any longer. It was blast-off number 2. Half on me, and the other in her mouth. I can't describe the feeling... it was just too good. Legs were dead tired.

All-in-all, it was just awesome! It seems like everytime gets better than the next. I will definitely visit her again. Total damage RM208 + RM100(for 2nd shot) + RM10 (One Tiger beer) = RM318. It was well worth in.

Cheers! Digger out.

Snoop Doggie
06-21-04, 17:36
Hey man, whatever happened to Puffy74?

Miao28
06-21-04, 18:38
The Digger,

I hope you are aware that BBBJ also carry a risk of getting some kind of STD.

Imagine if the WL suck some infected dick and transferred the bacteria or virus to you orally.

Asian Monger #2
06-22-04, 01:48
Not sure if this topic belongs here but a lot has been discussed about WL offerring RAW to fellow Cheongsters.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I once read, long time ago, that it's easy for male to spread HIV/AIDS to female and quite difficult for female to pass on to male. Then again, sounds illogical. Don't flame me. Just sharing what I read in the past. STDs on the other hand, can be spread vice versa.

Nonetheless, cap it and be safe. I know that the WL in HC up in Penang doesn't even allow fingering inside. They are afraid this might tear the internal tissues.

Anyway, Digger must have an invisible RAW word carved onto his forehead only WLs can see it and the rest of us can't see it. Getting so many RAW offers from WLs. Sorry, didn't want to joke on you like this.

AM2

Viper Z
06-22-04, 01:55
Miao,

Everyone has its views (of course I am with the 'cap on' side). Just that every time I think of raw with WL it reminds me of Puffy74. I tried asking the WLs he mentioned and yes, they do allow raw!

Those that are not so sure what the heck am I talking about, browse a few thread down (last year) and you will see.

AM2,

It all depends on the WL whether or not they allow raw with you. My advice is, those WL that allows raw is more prone to disease (though not necessarily).

At the end of the day, it is all up to one's individual opinion and stand.

Good luck to those doing it raw! (it facinates me everytime I say that)

:P

Viper Z

Tyelim76
06-22-04, 02:40
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. Been trying to be a part of this wonderful community for a while now. Thank you Jackson for this wonderful opportunity and hopefully we can share information. Ok, i was at LDI yesterday, and myself, being on the more adveturous side, tried a sikh mixed nasty lemak girl, Pinky anf here is my FR:

Looks: 7
Body: 4 a bit fat
BBBJ: 7
AR: yes
CIM: Requested but she said should have told her earlier then she would have prepared for it.
FJ: 5
WIR: not for this one, maybe the new girl called kelly.
DATY: you bet!

Well, i enjoyed the authentic part of doing it with a mixed girl, but i dont think i will return for her again, there were more beautiful ladies there, Carmen and Kelly. I advice all of you to call OKT DANNY and ask if Gigi is working. She is a college student trying to make a quick buck. Loads of fun as she is inexperience and lets you be the teacher. Tight ass as she allows anal. PM me for the OKT's number.

Well till this weekend, keep the reports coming.

P/S
Bro's, I drove to Ravi mamak in Seksyen 14 last weekend but i still cant find Dora DOra, can anyone tell me where the exact location is?. There were a few dodgy places there but i wasnt sure if it was the right place or not. Please advice.

Best Regards,

TL

Fetish
06-22-04, 04:01
Viper,

I think we must discourage raw instead of been neutral about it. Besides the fact that it is inline with WHO and our goverment's phylosophy, We want to have a healthy enviroments of WL. Like it or not, we are in the indusrty, as a cosumer that is.

This is my personnal opinion.

Butthole
06-22-04, 06:43
All this RAW talk bring back memories.

About a year back i used to frequent a WL quite often. She allowed me to do her raw and even cum inside her. But the fun goes away after a nasty STD episode. I tell you man, 3 shots of penicilin is NOT fun. Plus out of action for more than 6 months.

God, what was i thinking?

As a wise man once said: God gave us a brain and a dick, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

The Digger
06-22-04, 08:06
To Fetish and Viper Z,

I agree with Fetish. We all should protect our 'tools of enjoyment'. If any one of us who does not practice safe sex... it might spoil the whole crop. Don't you agree?

I hope I have not offended anyone here, just putting my two cents worth.

Cheers!

Miao28
06-22-04, 14:00
I agree with Fetish of the need to educate the WL not do do it raw with the customers. Customers also need to be informed of the dangers of doing it raw.

The Digger
06-22-04, 16:52
To Asian Monger #2,

Your closing statement made me burst out laughing :-) But seriously, its ONLY 2 TIMES I have been offered RAW. It just kinda weird that it happen back-to-back. Maybe you're right. Heh!Heh!Heh!

To Miao28,

I suppose you're right, so are you suggesting that we cap-on for every BJ or don't have BJ? How do you do yours? Please enlighten us all.

Cheers!

Miao28
06-23-04, 00:41
Viper Z,

Do you know what has happened to Puffy74? It is unlike him not to post here anymore, unless he has retired from the mongering scene.

Viper Z
06-23-04, 01:49
Fetish,

Since you put it that way then I have to agree

Viper Z

DairyKing
06-23-04, 02:42
feeling a bit peckish after a day's worth of urut batin in subang, i drove around to mentari business center in sunway to see what is available. scene was pretty much like before, almost like a dead town (it was on a sunday) except for alot of restaurants around. got to love the hot noon beer refreshments.

taking my walkabout, i reached to the back row of the business center (the one opposite the yellow "projet" gas station, it's on pjs 8/6). i noticed a small purple door that mentioned "butterfly traditional massage" was opened. bingo!

ascending a floor up, a black door was locked and i stared at it like an idiot thinking that there was a password for me to utter for it to open. then, i realized there was a (frikkin small, dinky) buzzer on the right and pressed on it once. holy crap! the ring echoed all the way down the stairs and freaked me out.

saw a faint figure behind that tinted ushering me in and i walked in expecting like a gambling den (eurocup and all...^^). a young boy (barely in his 20's) spew out the few details:

[1] thai massage -1 hour rm55 and 2 hours rm100

took only 1 hour deal to see whether it will be a good decent massage, i dare say it's close as the northen part, relieving. the girl that serviced me was pretty ok, a lil' plump (not fat, but huggable teddybear-ish) that goes by the name "suki". eh, as original as the jeans on petaling st.

mind you, the room i got was only divided with gypsum board and heavy drapes for a door.

looks - 5-ish
body - no idea, but nice butt.
hj - rm50, or "so-called" ping-pong by her. to me, it's hj

her hj skill wasn't that grand or anything, not my forte at getting off anyways.

during the last 10 min, i could have sworn that i heard the guy next door was getting a bbbj (-_-) the sound and everything was taunting me like hell. suki doesn't smoke which slightly (actually, big) disappointment.

i remembered this place had more rooms (private rooms) upstairs, i asked the boy before i left and he mentioned that they had just opened and being careful and all.

some other time i guess, will report in future if any changes here as the thai massage is pretty good and thinking getting it on more weekly basis for me.

dairyking

DairyKing
06-23-04, 02:54

By Tyelim76

Bro's, I drove to Ravi mamak in Seksyen 14 last weekend but i still cant find Dora DOra, can anyone tell me where the exact location is?. There were a few dodgy places there but i wasnt sure if it was the right place or not. Please advice.

Dora2 closed thier doors when the wind started to kick in many months ago. At that point in time they changed thier name to a simple "Rumah Tumpangan". Now that I think it's permanently gone from this district (confirmed that Sunway and the Subang branch is gone, not sure about the rest).

Heard some rumors that they shifted around in another guised name and no longer operating in shophouses, but it was just rumor and doesn't make much sense.

What other "dodgy" places? I was on a "urut batin" binge around a few weeks back and Subang barely had anything worth going to, that includes the one in SS14, 18 and 15.

Heard they had some places in Puchong, but the place was god-damn huge that discourages me from looking for parking and walk around that place. Any info from the rest is appreciated. Need to find a good "urut batin" or whatever extras in that area.

DairyKing

Suniman
06-23-04, 07:23
Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you would like to share with me contact info or place where I can get good local malay girl service. I've been longing for it quite some time.

Thank you for you info.

Ookami
06-23-04, 07:30
Ya,

I really miss those Indonesian Mee jawa and Thai Tom Yam fast food offered by Dora-dora group of restaurants. [Sigh!]

Viper Z
06-23-04, 08:43
Dora dora group now does 'delivery' services

That was like a month after they closed down.

Now not sure as the number that I called (ah boy - sunway okt) seems to be busy all the time

Viper Z

Member #2073
06-23-04, 09:39
I have been follow quite sometimes on the forum, but you guys say the urut batin, I'm really interested on it, Please any bro her can PM on the places and the price.

Thanks

Hardwear
06-23-04, 09:40
Hi all,

My 0.02 cents. STD stands for "Sexually Transmitted Diseases". The word sexually transmitted is the core of it. Hence, the chances that it will transfer from the mouth is low unless the WL is really 'dirty'. If it can really be transmitted through saliva, forget about BBBJ, french kissing is enough to bring damage. For BJ, it's up for you guys to decide to cover or not. When you are horny enough, even stroking with your pants on can make you cum. But for cheonging, I stongly agree that we should put the cap on.

Another thing. I've been following this thread for quite some time. I realise that there are a number of HCs that are being reported again and again and again. So far that I can recall are LDI, (the late) Dora-Dora , CC, Topaz, Ginza, Cititel, Esteem, Genesis. Reason I can see is that :

1. Most of us read here first, then give it a try
2. The regulars can't turn their dick away from the beloved WL that they regular
3. The service is so good that we think no other place can give such
3. RM188/238 is a big money. So we don't want to simply spend it at an unknown, unreported HC

Why I'm coming up with this matter is that I realise there are a lot of HC around Klang Valley. It is hard for you to find some store but you will surely come across at least one HC when you drive to KL. Why don't we get reports about these places? Is it because we really never visit such places? Or those who patronised there never log in here?

I am looking forward for a new place report. Btw, the reason why I don't go to other places is number 4.

Member #1714
06-23-04, 10:32
DairyKing,

Thanks for the useful info. Need to go and try the Sunway one day. Hope to see some recommendation from you.

Asian Monger #2
06-23-04, 10:54
Saw the Malay Mail yesterday that one HC was raided in Jalan Sultan. Wonder which one?

How none of the brothers here kena.

Safe cheonging.

AM2

KL Hunk
06-23-04, 11:08
To The Digger,

Hi, Can you please tell me where is SC Spa? Which Hotel?

Thanks Bro.

Junior88
06-23-04, 14:16
Hi there,

Can anyone give me LDI number so I can book a girl? Who should I talk to? Which girl is good? As I can see from here, Yoko, Shasha, then?

Thanks in advance, will give FR when going.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

The Digger
06-23-04, 16:32
To KL Hunk,

SC Spa is located at South City Plaza, Seri Kembangan. Its not in a hotel.

PM me if you need further details.

Cheers!

Mark Kor
06-23-04, 17:11
Dear Digger,

After reading your FR on YOKO, I went for her today! You are right about her body, sexy as hell. Massage not bad and BBBJ till CIM & S was out of this world!

Yup! she penetrated my ass! And what a FUCK!

All cheongers she is HOT STUFF in LDI, waiting list a mile long, I was just plain lucky, but she said call her and she will suck you dry and fuck you high!

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin] call from Noon onwards!. Good Fuck to all!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of telephone numbers in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly to via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Tissue
06-23-04, 18:15
Hi,

I have been following the forum for months and it gets interesting. I have not started my journey yet, but still gathering info on this. So is there anyone that I can tag in and lead me? I would appreaciate it and please pm me.

Miao28
06-24-04, 00:34
The Star newspaper gives the following report but did not mention the name of the Hotel too. Just be careful when you go cheonging at the hotels nowadays.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2004/6/22/nation/8270947&sec=nation

58 women, two men held in hotel raid

KUALA LUMPUR: Police nabbed 58 women and two men in an anti-vice raid on a two-star hotel in Jalan Sultan here, yesterday.

Besides six Malaysian women, there were 24 Indonesians, 12 Chinese nationals and eight Thais. There were also four Cambodians, three Uzbekistanis and a Vietnamese woman.

The women were found in eight rooms in different floors of the hotel during the evening raid led by Asst Supt Fadil Marsus and C/Insp Merbin Lisa.

A 40-year old man, believed to be a customer and a 20-year-old youth said to be the “caretaker” of the women were picked up to help in investigations.

Dang Wangi OCPD Asst Comm Hadi Ho Abdullah said the police team from the district anti-vice, gaming and secret society division raided the hotel at 5.45pm and detained the women from different rooms of the hotel.

Viper Z
06-24-04, 02:02
Asian Monger #2

The answer is Furama Hotel

Viper Z

No Diggity
06-24-04, 03:30
To Hardwear,

Actually Oral sex is not as safe as many people thought, just read this sentence:

"That may be, but it is indisputable that oral sex can transmit syphilis, gonorrhea, herpes, warts, and other diseases. (The city's health department recently noted a 50 percent increase in syphilis cases, mostly among gay men.) "

The full article can be accessed from the following URL:

http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0308/osborne.php

And the following webpage summarizes the risk of contracting each STD from oral sex:

http://www.managingdesire.org/sfdphoralsex.html

Cheers

Mango Jango
06-24-04, 04:24
Guys,

Please PM me with contacts in KL - I'll be more than happy to trade u contacts in Colombo, Sri Lanka.

Thnx,

Mango

Horny Man
06-24-04, 04:38
Dear DairyKing,

Wondering where did you get the Urut Batin in Subang? Can I have the contact or adress please? Is it any good?

Cheers,

Horny Man

Tyelim76
06-24-04, 06:40
Asian Monger 2, it was Furama Hotel. Was there with a fellow cheongster and when we saw the Roti car, we left for LDI.

To those whom i have given OKT Danny's number to, please take it easy on Gigi, she's just a college girl looking for some money. Be nice to her and you can be sure youre in for a fun ride!

I will be going to explore a new place in serdang with one of my buddies this Friday. We both dont know where it is but will try looking for it. Will do a FR if i find it. If you anyone knows where it is, please let me know.

Best Regards

TL

Zero Three
06-24-04, 07:33
Talking about "RAW" I did have a freaking xperience.

It was last yr went I visited one of the local HC, Undecypherable giberish deleted by admin.. I opted for hotel room. After 10 mins, there she is, a bit plum but with nice boobs & ass.

Started with shower, then catbath, I should say is SOP, then come BJ. I was really enjoying about 10 mins until suddenly she ride on top! I was cold sweating like hell is like end of the world, I thought that she's riding me RAW! Well one 1 of the member Undecypherable giberish deleted by admin., god only allow us to pump our blood to 1 of our head. In this case is my dick! After a few strokes from her, I'm in heaven. I can't control myself anymore, I just told myself Undecypherable giberish deleted by admin. fuck, Undecypherable giberish deleted by admin.

She was riding me around 5 mins, then I switched to missionary position. After pulling out my brainless head I saw some yellowish layer which look like condom. Double check it again, Thank God, it is a condom!

I must say that this is fucking good, she actually started BJ with condom in her mouth right from the beginning, but the stupid part I totally didn't realise it!

Thinking it back now, NO! NO! NO! I won't take it raw! That was a freaking cum heavenly experience.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to fix dozens of simple, idiotic writing errors. In fact, this report was so bad that I can only assume that you just don't give a damn about creating extra work for me. To avoid delays in future reports, please proof-read your reports before posting them.

Please review the Forum's Posting Guidelines (http://www.wsgforum.com/postingguidelines.html) for further information.

Thanks!

Tyelim76
06-24-04, 08:11
Guys,

Excuse my insufficient knowledge, but can someone explain what urut Batin is? Is it for the "barang" or is it something else, help me out here ok.

TL

The Digger
06-24-04, 08:19
To No Diggity,

After reading your report and also viewed the site provided... From now on, I will cap-on even for BJ. Just got alittle chicken after reading it.

Cheers!

p.s. No Diggity, its good that we get reports like this once in a while. Reality check, man!

The Digger
06-24-04, 08:37
Mark Kor,

Glab you've enjoyed it. Apparently Yoko is ex-Genesis. Maybe she goes by another name, who how knows.

To all Cheongster,

About raids on HC, I understand from certain sources that MIB only target places with foreigner i.e. Thai, Vietnamese and etc. But nowadays, you can hardly see any foreigner in most of the HC. Maybe its still safe to go hunting.

Cheers!

Hardwear
06-24-04, 09:26
Thank you for sharing, No Diggity.

Tyelim76, good instinct for you that day and good luck hunting. Maybe you want to look arounf south city plaza

Corncake Quart
06-24-04, 09:31
Dear Cheongsters,

Anybody know any good hair saloon that provide extra service. I'm game for a hair wash and BJ together in one package. PM me please. I've heard of one such hair saloon somewhere in Jalan Imbi but my search was unfruitful.

Miao28
06-24-04, 11:09
Horny man,

What sort of ladies usually perform the urut batin? Young or old? How is it different from a HJ?

Member #2073
06-24-04, 13:42
Dear DairyKing,

I also want to know where the Good urut batin.

Feel free Pm me.

Thanks

Doggy Lover
06-24-04, 15:03
For those that are looking for "urut batin" in the Puching Area can try the Traditional Massage outlets in the area. There are two notable ones near (the late) Chile.

This is directly opposite IOI Mall. Both are situated upstairs. One is called Flora Plus or something like that, the other is next to the 5 Bintang Mamak shop. Flora is located at the other end.

Massage is RM45 per hour and RM80 for 2 hours. Anything extra you can negotiate with the girl.

If you are going to Flora give Fara a try. BTW some of them call it lepas air? Don't ask me why.

If you need contact number for Flora give me a call.

I know of another place in TTDI called Jojoba. One of the girls there provide BBBJ as well. PM me for details.

Member #1714
06-24-04, 16:06
Tyelim76,

If you are looking for PRC at serdang, I recommend Prince Inn, went there last year 2 times, give me good memory. But I didn't been there for quite some time, not sure close down or not.

Near the Mines shopping center. Wish you good luck.

DairyKing
06-24-04, 16:34
The urut batin I had in Subang was from the info I had from the ads in the Malay Mail (weekdays editions).

Though a word of warning. It was merely a binge tryout and I dare say the ones I had SUCKED. The environment was utterly dodgy except for a few, the "so-called" urut batin I had barely passed the quality control. I barely mentioned the names of the places as I think its not worth the RM100 per hour of non-sense.

The only place I dare say that is close to decent was in SS18, but the place was almost as close to a crackhouse as it is more rundown than Dora2. I had 3 sessions in 3 different place in Subang within 4.5 hours... imagine how unsatisfied I was.

3 session=RM300 - for an equivalent to service my willie.

I could tune-up my car for less!

I will make it my grail quest to find a good and most importantly, CONFIDENT with the massuese before I post.

Take note: Urut batin is not to be taken lightly, if the girl(s) does not know what she's doing (also being called "pakai bantai saje..."), she will risk your lil' bro to a severely damage conditon till your next life.

Reason why I reported in about Butterfly massage center in Sunway was because enough women touched my willie to turn me into a rampaged horny bastard with those "so-called" urut batin.

I will post my finds as I plan to hit PJ or Puchong area next week or two to seek more on urut batin. I gave up on Subang area already. No idea about USJ area though.

DairyKing

DairyKing
06-24-04, 16:42
_______

Dora dora group now does 'delivery' services

by Viper Z | 06-23-04 14:43 |
_______

Oh my Buddha!! Delivery service?! Lol, sorry for the late retort Viper Z, that's funny as hell! 30 min delivery time or it's free?

Same import food I suppose.

(^^)

That made my day.

DairyKing

Main Steam
06-24-04, 19:25
Gents,

Just some info for those who aren't familiar with KL. Do not waste your time looking for anything in the Pan Pacific (one of the 'transit' hotels) at KLIA. You will be disappointed. I didn't have time to make it to one of my favorite spots (Subaru KTV) in the city due to flight schedules, so I had to stay over at the airport. Anyway, just an FYI to the out-of-towners: always go into the city for your cheonging.

Cheers,

Mainsteam

Viper Z
06-25-04, 02:37
For those looking for urut batin, better becareful as a wrong urut might cause your 'little bro' to malfunction a bit.

Dairy King,

Yes, as they still have to find means of making money. With the government recent clampdown, they have to 'improvise'

lol

Viper Z

Hardwear
06-25-04, 03:02
Guys,

Urut Batin term has been wrongly used nowadays. It is supossed to be a massage to fix problem like erectile disfunction, premature ejaculation and sometimes to add size. It is done traditionally. And I really mean "traditional". What we have now is a HJ done by young girls and single mother looking for money to support their children. So, just consider it as the cheaper version of HJ as you need to pay RM138 for a massage and HJ at a HC.

Some are really trying their best. How can I tell? They are using Minyak Lintah as the massaging oil and not just the Johnson & Johnson baby oil. Minyak Lintah is good for your brother. I have been to a few places but dare not to recommend. Maybe can just PM me for discussion

BlueApple
06-25-04, 03:56
With regards to Urut batin, I went to Zen yesterday and had a 90 minutes session with Hani. The massage was above average, and the batin was good, Hani is pretty skillfull.

Well, for those who wanted to compare Zen with Jojoba, I think Hani's batin skill is much better than anyone in Jojoba except Kathy who left Jojoba couple of months ago. Tisha/Amy/Sarah are just average. I prefer Tisha's massage at Jojoba, can forget about her batin, more like HJ.

The environment in Zen is not as nice as Jojoba, smaller and not enough of privacy, which Jojoba is trying to provide.

Anyway, RM130/90 minutes is pretty decent. I will return, just for a full treatment to gain more power. :)

Have fun.

Horny Man
06-25-04, 05:05
Dear Miao28,

Usually the age varies, but i think young ones are less experience, and they provide extra service, etc HJ, BBBJ.

As for older ones they just urut the air out of your weapon and I think you are not suppose to cum. And Viper Z is correct. the wrong urut might damage your weapon. and its not a HJ.

Horny Man

Member #1687
06-25-04, 11:27
Hi all who are interested in PRC.

Heard that they are still around, but in small numbers.

Main Steam
06-25-04, 15:01
Fellow Cheongers,

I'll be in KL at the Hotel Coronade on the 26th. Anyone care to join me for a drink or two and then hunt as a pack?

Thanks,

Main Steam

Rover Leon
06-25-04, 15:11
Hi Everyone,

The young ones who are essentially package girls are never good in "urut batin" or "chap kan" in Cantonese. If you're looking only for a good massage with "chap kan" thrown in, go for the veteran MLs. Try Michelle at One-Stop. You'll find it good experience.

Look4Freelancer
06-26-04, 05:12
ALERT! ALERT!

I just had a very weird experience in IRC.

As usual I was looking for gals in irc when suddenly a gal msg me and
started chatting with me. She said she'll consider $ for sex and ask
me for my hp number but I refused. Then suddenly she said she already
knew me and apparently have my hp number and my email !!! Some of the info she has is
quite accurate !

She said she will expose me as sex predators in the TV program Edisi
Siasat 7 (I think the chinese version since she mentioned Kam the TV
presenter although I hv never seen it b4). The strange thing is a few
days later I login as another nick and did not chat with anyone but
somehow she knew it was me and msg me but I just ignored her

Do u think she's for real. Does Edisi Siasat 7 have such authority?

Should I be worried? Should WE all be worried (who knows how many
other cheongster info she has with her)

BTW her nick is Ash^Ley. Maybe some bro would like to test her out.
She hangs out at KL channel.

Comments?

Astegrisk
06-26-04, 05:34
Hi,

Any one has plans to update the KL FAQ? It must be pretty out of date by now.

Viper Z
06-26-04, 05:50
Look4freelancer,

First of all, you should look left right (if you are at a cyber cafe) and see any girls there glancing at your screen (it happened to me once )

Unless..... you are surfing at home, then the girl must've a powerful tracking programme (that is why it is recommended you install a spysweeper at your computer)

or

she is with a government agency (those into censoring board or the MCMC (Suruhanjaya Multimedia dan Komunikasi). They usually tracks the IP of ALL transactions (including phone line).

<though VERY UNLIKELY as they have no time to IRC with all the work that they have to do>

Viper Z

Look4Freelancer
06-26-04, 06:15
Viper Z,

I am surfing from home and sometimes office.

Supposing she's from MCMC. What can she do?

Harimau Malaya
06-26-04, 08:38
Hello everyone,

Finally got in the forum. I would just like to know if anyone knows a place for hookers in residential areas. I heard the last from a friend of mine there is a house in Taman Desa, near Jln Klang Lama operates a few indon, burmese girls for about RM60-80/hour. Tmn Desa is primarily a chinese area, so I guess people are preety relaxed about it. I'm tired of going to Bukit Bintang area and paying so much for the same kind of pussy. Wanna try something different.

Memeklover

Miao28
06-26-04, 10:55
Look4freelancer,

Are you sure it is not just one of your irc pals having a little joke at your expense? Does any of your irc friends know your hp number and email? If so, there is your answer.

If not, then I would think that the next suspect would be your computer system administrator at your office who can monitor all the incoming and outgoing traffic.

The most ominous thought is that your pc has been compromised and there is a malicious hacker tracking you. Not very likely of course. Unless you have some enemies who are out to get you.

Junior88
06-26-04, 14:36
Hey all,

Bobo new phone number [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of telephone numbers in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly to via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Cabellaro
06-26-04, 16:51
Hello freinds,

I'm new here. Read a lot of your report b4. Can anyone guide me to LDI? I just want to know the direction to the place.

Miao28
06-27-04, 23:11
Me Mek Lover,

If you want pussies at the price that you mentioned, try the Brickfrields area near to the YMCA. Many cheap lodging houses there. Perhaps the pussies there may be different but I am sure you will get the same feeling when you come.

Hardwear
06-28-04, 01:22
look4freelancer,

how did you register when logging in? did you give all the true info? if yes, then, there's a loop on how she knows. btw, is she really a she?

secondly, not to worry much. you are looking for sex, which is true. but you get it voluntarily. you did not [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) any of the girls didn't you? and neither did you trick them into having sex with you. i don't think there a law forbiding us to find sex. the wrong thing is to solicit it from a prostitute. furthermore, you are not a paedhophile victimising on children ****. so, i guess, just cool off for a moment. after that go through other servers and channel.

viper z, can you recommend any spyware sweeper. i do not dare to simply use anything because the so called sweeper is installing the spy instead.

Viper Z
06-28-04, 01:59
Look4Freelancer,

Even if she is from MCMC, if you are surfing from the cyber cafe then it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to know that it was you.

(from home is a different story lar.)

Best bet is that she or a he pretending to be a she is someone you know.

If you are worried that someone is tracing your pc, then install a spy sweeper/ad sweeper.

Viper Z

Tyelim76
06-28-04, 03:28
Hi guys,

Sorry I havent posted any reports of the Spa in Serdang as promised because the "OPERATION" was cancelled due to some of my friends who were unable to get off work that day.

I visited Holiday Villa last weekend and had this nasty lemak. She was ok but I wont really recommend her unless youre a guy who only look for looks but not service. Wekll here is my F.R

Name: Nana ( I think)
Titties: small, 34B (I prefer small tits!)
Face: BEST! Damn Pretty!
BBBJ: ok only, spits on tissue.
DATY: Didny allow (SHIT)
FJ: quite good, very natural screams.
AR: Little bit
WIR: Blue Apple, you bet! But for someone else
Damage: RM 198

Well. it was a usual saturday, my home minister went out shopping with her friends and i told her i was going to play badminton with some friends, in Holiday Villa! Little does she know, that is the place where I was going to get my cock shuttled!

As usual, entered the carpark, smiled when i saw the "Blue Apple" signboard. When i went in, i was greetd by this young chap and i asked him for a package nasty lemak girl. He introduced Nana to me, and i know i confirmed that im gonna bang this one.

Went in to the room, somewhere on the 5th floor of holiday villa to get the party started. When she undressed, i was already aroused because of he tiny ass and small tits, I like smaller women, feels younger. Well the other stuff she did like the cat bath, BBBJ were nothing to shout about, but very GFE.

The FJ was good for me as i prefer inexperienced ones because i like to be the teacher. What the turn off was she stopped me from dogging her half way as she says it hurts. Yah rite, and im the only person who has done that to her. Since i was a bit turned off already, I did her missionary like a tractor and when i was about to come, i pulled off the connie and came all over her. She wasnt very please with it but as for me, thats what you get for not letting me doggy you!

If you guys are gonna visit her, please teach her that doggy is good for her!

ENJOY!

DaThinMan
06-28-04, 04:07
Cabellaro,

LDI is at Rothmans' roundabout. If you don't know where that is, do you know where is Jaya Supermarket?

Rothmans' roundabout is further down the road from Jaya Supermarket (the supermarket is on your left).

Snoop Doggie
06-28-04, 04:56
Good day,

I was on IRC (DALnet) on 26.7.2004 around 12:40 a.m. Went into #veteran and saw this nick "Part Time Lover F KL" or something like that. Pm her and she said she's 30 f KL. She also said that she's about to loggoff and gave her hp number. So I called, her name is Nina and claimed that she lives in a condo near Times Square (got aa ???) but for tonite she's in a hotel cos her gf brought her bf in her condo (whatever). She asked me whether if it's sex that i'm looking for ...DUH !! She asked me to quote a price. I told her before doing that I need some figure stats. So she quoted some figures and that her boobs are 34C and has 5'1 in height. I also asked her if she practises safe sex ? She told me yes and that her clients are all proffesional guys. So i told her for starters I'll go for RM150 for 1 hour which is reasonable i think. She agreed, and told me to go to Katari Hotel near Puduraya. My heart sank a bit cos I know that hotel is sort of cheapo hotel, but wtf, called my friend to tag along as security reasons (ofcourse he stayed in my car all the while). Parked the car and bought some rubber at the 7 Eleven nearby. My heart duk dak duk dak already. Called her from downstairs to inquire about her room number. She told me it's [Personal contact information deleted by Admin]. So off I went upstairs to [Personal contact information deleted by Admin]. Reached her room, and I could see that he door was not locked (expecting me already). I gave a gentleman's knock and she opened the door.

Complete turn off! She was wearing a baju kurung, tits not even anywhere NEAR 34C. Her hair was very messy..reeeaaalllyy messy and covering her foreheard and her eyes, much like the ghost chick in The Ring movie. The room was dinghy and check this out : her lips were swollen and I could see some white marks on her lips. She sat on the bed and asked me what did i buy (referring to the condoms la).

Awww maann...I was like saying to myself "hey man, this so not cool. I could get better WL or FL than this, should have gone to KTV".

I told her the truth "Look, I'm sorry, but you're just not my type, I think I have to cancel this" and straight away unlocked the door and cabut. I even took the stairs from 7th floor cos I just couldn't wait for the lift. Went inside my car, my friend asked me "waa cepatnya.." I told me "Just drive!".

Man, I'm damn sure that she lied to me about the whole condo, the men and stuff. I verily believe that she has STDs by the way her lips looked and the overall hygine of herself AND her room.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of personal contact information in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post personal contact information in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Member #2118
06-28-04, 06:04
Hi,

This is my first post here. If anyone into MILF or 30 years and above, try Fortuna Hotel, opposite Pizza Hut in Jalan B.Bintang. There is a health spa. Check out Apple, 30+years with a 36dd but she does h/j and no sex. Also, Eva, Michelle, June and Bobo. All of them are very friendly and also willing to do threesome's (which is my liking actually!)

Have fun!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space after commas and after periods. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after commas and one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Blue Beard
06-28-04, 10:01
A note of caution to FL seekers.
Be very, very careful, especially if they ask you to meet them at a venue arranged by them. I have heard stories of the "boyfriend" suddenly turning up at the most awkward moment and demanding compensation for "spoiling" their girlfriends. If you must, meet at a venue arranged by you, and even then be extremely cautious.
For me, I prefer to play it safe and just visit the centres.

Miao28
06-28-04, 11:07
I agree with what Bluebeard has said. Some of these girls are actually extortionists and once you are in a compromising position with them, the so called 'husband' or boyfriend will turn up and demand monetary compensation.

DairyKing
06-28-04, 12:02
Just recovered from high fever from the durian Binge I had in Muar last week, I decided to treat my miserable body and life to another session in Butterfly at Sunway.

Walked in casually around 2.30pm, (note: better to go in this place around after lunch because there's a mamak restaurant next to this place, don't want to state the obvious too much to the crowd what are you up to) and the details were pretty much as close as my last trip there.

This time, I took a 2 hour session and the kapitan Meng (the young boy, still felt surreal like being served by a high schooler) suggested me A-A (pronounce as "ei-ei" my guess). She's a thai girl with alot better looks than Suki, the last girl I had.

Overall, the massage was quite refreshing and hurts, which I like and I told her spare no mercy on me.

When it comes to the job, the "ping-pong" massage done by her was a real-deal and not the regular HJ. The difference?

She asked me to go to the toilet and take my leak because the massage start with your tummy, this was carefully done by her and it hurts somewhat because of the "angin". Fart prone customer beware... Lol. But I don't easily blow wind because I fed myself with good meal at lunch. Anyway, the procedure was slow and a mix of gentle and hard pressure. Any wrong move, one would suffer stomach pain like having constipation. She did well and passed with flying colors.

When it comes to the balls, she gently massage with folding the skin and massage it thoroughly...in short, she did it all with care and hit the right marks from her training in Bangkok. This had me convinced I no longer need any more adventure for urut batin for the next few weeks. Then the finale is pretty much same old, same old HJ, but it was nice and slow which I like.

Much better than I had in some HC or Pusat Urut Traditional where they HJ you till their hands turns blurry and I could have sworn my bro was smoking and smell like Korean BBQ.

Good experience for me and it's a rare treat to get a good massuese that actually knows "ping-pong" rather than the girl whamming your balls and penis that goes no further than a HJ.

Last notation, I talked to Meng and he told me the girls are pretty much on rotational basis and they go back toi Thailand every now and then. As I asked if Suki was there, she had gone home and will be back next week.

DairyKing

Tyelim76
06-28-04, 12:14
If anyone's got the info on the place in Tmn Desa that me mek lover, please please pm me. Sounds like an adventure going to a real "***** House". A bit tired of the SPA environment, would love to try something new.

And i heard that there are also Kongsi's (Indonesian workers make shift homes at construction sites) that provide cheap sex. Would want to visit one and see the offerings, any ideas anyone? The friend who told me about this is sadly now in jail, but if anyone knows anything, please please let me know also, we can go together.

The more dodgy it is the better it is for me!

Cheers Fellow Cheongsters!

TL

Jed Wordsmith
06-28-04, 13:28
Re: MCMC tracking

Guys,

I know some people in MCMC, and trust me they don't have the ability to track your internet or mobile phones. MCMC is just a regulatory body, not some kind of high-tech command centre - they don't have access to 'net connections or cellphone networks.

So if that girl claims she works there and is tracking you it's just bull***t. Most likely it's what the guys said - just a buddy or somebody sitting near you in a 'net cafe messing with your mind!

Member #2073
06-28-04, 14:40
Bro King,

How much it cost?

Ookami
06-28-04, 14:45
Dear brother cheongsters,

Over the news tonight a high ranking police officer was called up by the ACA for some "undisclosed corruption related allegations". This officer was apparently the force behind the recent active blowing of the wind that caused us the severe deprivation of Chinese paos, Mee Java and Tomyam!

Hopefully with the typhoon head being "dented", the typhoon will die down.

Cheers brothers. God bless those who spoilt our fun!

Nozua
06-28-04, 18:38
Does anybody know the status of the Chinatown area?

Dipstick
06-28-04, 19:01
Pearl Massage centre, ss2, PJ

Has anyone been there? along the same row as RHB Bank.

Rates and services and best girls review pls.

Looks like a new place as the signboard looks brand new.

Fetish
06-29-04, 02:34
ookami,

this is the best news in a long time. they are killing the economy of malaysia by the raid.

1. shy tourist away.

2. outflow of cash to neighboring country.

3. increase in [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) case.

4. reduction of effectiveness of male employee due to built up of tension.

5. more male taking leave to go to neighboring country resulting in lost of skill workers men hours in malaysia.

this guy should be detained under isa.

Harimau Malaya
06-29-04, 03:32
Hi all puki lovers,

Anyone interested going to Tanjong Balai, Indonesia. During my last visit there you could get a sweet indon girl for Rp. 180,000 excluding tips for the whole night. Cost per/F*** would be on your strength on how much you could do on one single day. The current exchange rate I think is around RM1 = Rp2450. Alcohol, cigarattes and cigar wee is pretty cheap too. Bir Bintang is my favourite indonesian beer. If you are brand conscious like typical M'sians please don't try anything. The place is located one 1 1/2 hours across from the coast of Johor. You can take boat ride and is pretty cheap. I'm going in late december or early Jan 2005 during my break. Interested simply notify me on the forum.

Thanks miao for your information, but Brickfields area wasn't like before, all the Indon and Filipina girls are gone. I haven't been to that area for such a long time. So I'm not sure whats going on there.

Sincerely pussy eater

memek lover a.k.a dee

FunSeeker696969
06-29-04, 04:19
Hi.

I am new to this forum and I'd like to know more about YOKO of LDI. Can someone PM me her mobile number? After reading various FR, I think I should give her a try.

Funseeker696969.

The Digger
06-29-04, 06:23
To DairyKing,

Can you please give directions to the place (Butterfly at Sunway) you've mentioned.

I'm suprise to hear they have Thai workers in their massage centre. According to most massage centre, they we not allow to have foreign worker cause worried about raids. The last place I manage to get thai massage girls was in Flora at Puchong. Upon my third visit, that place got raided.

Cheers!

Tyelim76
06-29-04, 06:45
Ok guys,

For some cheap thrill of looking at Cititel WL's, have lunch or coffee in The Coffee Bean. Me and a client was having lunch there and opposite our table sat 2 gorgeous women. Judging by their looks, and through my cheonging experience, im sure they are from the spa. True enough, when they finished their drinks, they walked straight through the side entrance to Cititel, and carrying that big bag!

Too bad my client isnt a fellow cheonger, if he was, i wont be writing this useless report but instead a happier FR. Well guys, if you were to go to Cititel Spa today, and you happen to take the girl who is very fair, kinda small size, orangy hair, small eyes, wearing denim shorts and black singlet, tell her the guy wearing the checkered shirt with white tie says Hi and will be coming to get you!

Cheers Guys, see you at my new meeting place.

TL

Von Dutch
06-29-04, 07:46
Someone earlier mentioned about Emrald in SEA PARK. Anyone can clarify what kind of place is this. SPA, Dangdut, Karaoke, Massage centre or Pub?

Anyone familiar with the hair saloon that provide Xtra service?

Shaky YK
06-29-04, 08:08
Dear brothers,

Really wonder where to find Ruskies and whats the damage like?

Cheers.

Street Car
06-29-04, 08:10
Cheongsters,

Someone posted a report on being cheated by irc gal. Here is my advice,if its to good to be true,it is too good to be true. If she's so such a hot stuff and has bf with a condo near Time Square, I don't think she'll give a RM150 price. Even a lady from a SPA I know charges RM500 for 3 hours.

For the bro who's being stalk and thinks it MCMC,its not. MCMC is a toothless tiger,doesn' have any powers to monitor network. Instead they're a regulatory body (nobody listens to them anyway) and issue licenses. Probably is someone close to you that knows your identity or a scriptkiddiots who has access to your logs.

Do keep your PC safe,and never check your emails or even do transaction from a CC. Keyloggers,trojanhorse,backdoor etc are things you should be afraid off. Here,go to www.moosoft.com and download Cleaner and scan your desktop/laptop for trojans. Then make sure your anti-virus pattern is updated,if not install a free but effective as the premiums version at www.avg.com. Do install a desktop firewall ZoneAlarm for added protection at www.zonelabs.com.

Just a suggestion, I think we should have a poll (on which SPA is the best service and which ladies offers the best service. Anyone up for this?

SC

Hi,

This is just a suggestion, so please don't take it the wrong way.

I appreciate the details in your report, but I know from experience that a lot of people find it easier to read a report if the paragraphs are separated by a single blank line.

I know how this happens: You're banging away at the keyboard, putting your thoughts into the report as fast as you can write them. However, if you could hit the return key TWICE at the end of each paragraph, your report would be much easier to read, which would certainly be appreciated by your fellow Forum Members.

Thanks,

Jackson

Member #2118
06-29-04, 09:17
Tarantula,

Emerald is a pub cum restaurant. It's better for you to go to a spa or health club.Seapark now has got a new OCPD in charge, meaning that they might have raids now and then.Went there last Saturday and I saw patrol car busy passing by. Better play safe for your own good!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space after commas and after periods. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after commas and one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

BASIC RULES for COMMAS & PERIODS
1. There is ALWAYS a single period at the end of a sentence.
2. There is ALWAYS a space after a comma or a period.
3. There is NEVER a space before a comma or a period.

Chimes03
06-29-04, 10:31
Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me the rates of WLs in KL now?

Thanks

The Digger
06-29-04, 11:25
To Tarantula,

Emerald in SEA Park is a Karaoke joint. I've not visit but just drove pass it several times. I think its the same standard as those 'Hair Saloon cum Karaoke' joints (Their sign board usually carries a Carlsberg or some alcohol beverage logo).

As for Hair Saloons that offers extra service. I've been looking for it 6-8 years ago. But no luck. I even tried the 'Hair Saloon cum Karaoke' joints. Not very nice. Quite a bit of uncles having cheap beer. All like to stare-cock. I think they cater mainly to regulars. But I did see some GRO or WL walking in and going straight to theback door, but was too shy to ask the shampoo girl.

But if you do find any, please share info. Need some change.

Cheers!

P.S. There are plenty around Pudu area... if you are adventurous :-)

Skyline
06-29-04, 13:49
Last night I was so bored and decided to go to Butterfly (Karaoke) in Sunway.

When I went in, I was really disappointed with the environment. But since i was there so just give a try.

The mummy there tod me that this is consider a papaya garden so the most is you can touch and kiss the girl only without taking off the cloth.

Because is already around 11.00pm so i just simply choose a malay girl which don't have customer at all.

After a few glass of bear, i asked the girl whether I can have sex with her in the room or not. Suprisingly, she said yes but provided no one will come into the room.

So I went out and told the captain not to enter my room if I didn't ask for anything. Then I have my good time in the room.

For your information, the girl does not look real good but consider acceptable. Figure is not so good. But one thing, I did for free of charge.

The whole night I spent about RM300 including the tips for the mummy and the waiters, 2 jug of beer and some fruits. Of course including the tips for the malay girl.

I had negotiated with the girl. In future, I will bring her out and go to hotel or whatever places, one whole day for RM150. She agreed with that.

So if anyone is interested, try your luck there. Make sure you give some sweet talk to her first.

Miao28
06-29-04, 13:52
The Digger,

Some of the proprietors of MP are not too discriminatory as to who they hire as ML. It is best to avoid parlors that hire foreign workers. However it is hard to know which parlors have foreign workers.

In the current situation, if there is a raid, you and the foreign ML will be brought back to the police station for interrogation. If found to be working without a permit, the foreign ML will be jailed and deported.

Blue Beard
06-29-04, 16:26
Hey Member #2118!
To quote you: "Also, Eva, Michelle, June and Bobo. All of them are very friendly and also willing to do threesome's (which is my liking actually!)"
Would be much more helpful if you could do a proper report, mate. Like quality of services, looks, how much, etc. At least then we can figure out whether we want to visit the place or not.
Thanks mate!

DairyKing
06-29-04, 16:51
Aaah, being outdoors again with clients that loves mongering is still a bless.

Not too far from the date I had in Butterfly, Sunway, I was being despatched to Summit for a lunch date with them clients. Cheeky smiles after the deal was sealed, we headed off to Topaz to see whats available for dessert.

Kind of tricky at first and also being silly as I never been here before, I managed to find the damn place after a good tour of the mall (shame on me, should have researched beforehand). It's kind of discreet entrance which was through the back elevator and located on the forth floor, which all of us were comfortable with that setup.

OKT's were there to greet us and smiled happily as 3 clients granted the audience. Me, try to be non-chalant (with no idea whatsoever what girls to pick). My clients picked Julia and Donna (heard this name before...no idea if she's good) and I get Amelia (nasi lemak). Thinking that I'll be getting an old hag as recommended to me by the OKT, I drag my butt to the so-called room.

The room was horribly simple and almost totally japanese. Which indicated cheap single bed on the damn floor, and an attached bathroom and air-conditioning blasted slightly warmer than the north pole, probably could stop my heart at any given minute.

About a half a cigarratte later, the girl finally walks in. OMG, she's HOT!!! I could have described her as a girl next door, but my neighbours were too ugly for me to recall for a pretty dame like her. In terms of numbers, pretty high scale my guess.

(Note: I still have no clue how to do numbers on girls as it's still very subjective, had too many girls and better if it sounds like I'm talking to a cheonging friend)

Her tits looked huge at first and I thought it was a D, but my heart cuss like hell when it drops to C. KNN, oh well, she's still hot gal with small lips which is useful.

She's slim with nicely trim bush and I noticed two lil bumps about the size of ping-pong balls on her chest when I grope it (is this breast cancer? kinda worried me abit), but unnoticable from the outside till you start fondling them.

The clean-up was pathetically SOP and also she's still new to the business. Barely a month and I can vouch for that as it goes along.

In terms of the FS, a little shy but needs constant pressure from my side, meaning initiative needed. It's like having FS with your gf for the 2nd/3rd time. I wish my gf looks like her (that old dildo...mumble..mumble...).

Kisses flying everywhere and turned her on and I expect no AR or good BBBJ, she didn't fare well on this as teeth gets in the way. Note: she's new gal.

Cap on and the ride goes on with ME incharge, a good change of pace as I always expected the other way but always disappointed. But this time, I am randy and horny as hell. All style comes out and OMG, if any of you guys try her, you should see her when doing the doggy style. Legs all out and her perky lil butt and slim figure just drove me crazy. Almost to the peak of climax, I pull out and uncapped, the damn thing was tight for my size and the condom flew across the room and hit the door with a disgusting wet sound.

That made me laugh as I sprayed her back and the cheek of her butt. "Macam orang gila..." that small whisper still stick in my head till now.

Sigh, now I definitely need to check my head at Tanjung Rambutan, getting worried as laughing while cumming at the same time lately.

All in all, loved that experience as I was in charge and felt good after.

I went to the reception and the OKT told me my clients had left (quick touch and go for the I assume...Lol) and the bill was on my tab...doh!!! Paid the sum and left with cursing in 3 languages in my heart but a smile on my face. Certified insane.

Called up my clients with them thanking me and reminded them the deal still stay and if not, their family will see me in the Star soon.

Package deal for me was RM188. The rest of the surcharges was my clients which is NOYB.

BTW, The Digger, sent you a pm.

DairyKing

The Driver
06-30-04, 01:07
Guys,

I am new to this forum but been reading it for few months. Keep on with the interesting reviews and tips.

Dairyking, your can really crack a good joke, laughed like hell... well written. Continue to do so.

Regards

Hardwear
06-30-04, 02:52
Guys,

This report may be a waste of space but I just want to share it. Go to Topaz Spa and ask for number 58. What to expect? Your door will be knocked by a short skirt, fit dress wearing... old, fat auntie! Who may also look like your neighbour's mother (or grandmother?) I could assure you that even after you strip, your dick will remain soft throughout.

After laying down, she'll fix the position of your forehead so that your body get a good position. Then begin the massage. The massage is rough and damn very very painful one. You are left with no mercy. I screamed without shy. While at it, this auntie will nag and nag about Chi la, energy circulation la, gravity pulling your force la and everything. The massage is torturous and seems like never ending. You will get your bones cracked at the places you never expected.

Then she'll ask if you want to massage your dick. As I was in agony, I just say go ahead. Same thing here. No sensual touch. She'll look for a point at your ball and see if the flow channel is clear. She said mine is blocked. And she did some fixing. Painful also. During this, I cummed without even having a full erection.

What did I get? A painful body of course. However my body do felt a bit lighter and more energertic. My tight knee joints are clear at this moment. No more pain while driving in the traffic jam. No more waist ache when standing too long. No tight shoulders. And that night, I slept like a baby.

Xiao Ma
06-30-04, 04:26
Xiaoma¡¯s Report,

Have not been writing for a long time since I'm back from China. When to LDI yesterday and try looking for Sha Sha, Yoko and Gigi. Sadly non of them are available. So end up with a Johor girl name Honey.

Good massage but lousy figure, fat and talk too much. Didn¡¯t take off her clothes during shower and she is so fake. I was really turndown. Cat abth was soso and she start by asking to do it from the back. She was all screaming and my god she was so fake. I came within 3 minute cos no more mode to skrew her just want to end it soonest possible.

This teach me a lesson, never trust OKT and always follow the recomandation from memeber.

Acid Burn
06-30-04, 04:26
Dear all,

Last nite went to Erato hotel to check out the place. The receptionist told me that the spa was closed. But if we want chicks we can order Ah Kit and he will send it to your doorsteps. I didnt order any after hearing about him sending the chicks to my HOME.

PM me if you want his contact number. He has PRC, Vietnam & Thai. Price RM200 per shot.

Member #2026
06-30-04, 05:09
For those thinking of going to Emerald in Sea Park,

Had the horns yesterday so I decided to swing by Emerald after reading the reports, whoa, spent in total of 5 seconds(That's too long already!) For those brothers who frequent HCs, don't even bother going to Emerald! These mamas look 30 years past their sell by date. Easily average age of 40+

I've got a cleaner in my office who is better looking!! hahaha

Just my 2 cents!

Xiao Ma
06-30-04, 08:17
Really want a good session in KL, but this not my playground.

Can someone PM me how to get a girl for anal, like gigi, which mentioned earlier.

Anyone going to Beijing or Shanghai, PM me. I can help.

Daeng
06-30-04, 08:47
Encounter of CoCo, Armada for the 2nd Time.

Brief Report :

Height : 5' 4''
Face : 7.5 (Looks Nice - Smile)
Body : 7
Boob : Woow that my kind of girl - lovely 34C
Legs : 6 - not the long type
Attitute : 7 (very friendly)
Kiss : Will allow french
AR : 5 Light
BBBJ : 7
FJ : 7 - All position
GFE : 7
WIR : Enough got others to encounter..
Damage : $188

Overall : If you like a lady to liking all your feet toe, she the one not one several times. Always wear black clothing.

Daeng
06-30-04, 08:55
Encounter Kiki of Mint Hotel

Name : Kiki (mix Blood with Thai - Ching Mai)
Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10 (nice)
Boobs : 7/10 (34C)
Ass : 6/10
Legs : 6/10 (normal height)
AR : Great...drilling all the way
BBBJ : 7/10 slurp, variety
FJ : 8/10 (accomodating)
GFE : 7/10
Damage : $187
WIR : May be....

Overall : Nice attitute.

Daeng
06-30-04, 09:03
Encounter Vivi (Nasi Lemak) at Grand Season Hotel :

Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10 (regular malay girl)
Boobs : 6/10
Ass : 7/10
Legs : 6/10
AR : Just a light service...
BBBJ : Great but she clean your dick each time bf
FJ : 8/10 Feeling VERY accomodating every each position
WIR : May be

Overall : Good attitute. I got her HP for happy hour.

Daeng
06-30-04, 09:19
Encounter Bibi - From Muar, Johor at Grand Season Hotel

Look : 7/10 Like Penang girl
Body : 7/10 Solid, typical Nasi Lemak
Boobs : 7/10 just nice to hold
Ass : 7/10
Legs : 6/10
AR : 9/10 She give me the best drilling of the hole ever.
BBBJ : 8/10 She suck all your damm cock
FJ : 8/10 Wow this girl is fucking me back until both of us sweat and cumming.
WIR : May be....

Overall : Good attitute and the most popular nasi lemak around the spa.

Skyline
06-30-04, 09:33
Went to LDI last night and try to look for Yoko and Gigi. But unfortunately, fully booked. So Ah Dick, OKT there told me that they still have 4 girls left and if I willing to wait, then once other girl came out then I can check them out.

So initially saw the 4 girls, Joanna, Susie, Honey and christine.

Joanna - look from far is consider acceptable.

Susie - Also more or less like Joanna, but I prefer Joanna figure

Honey - Big breast also big size.

Christine - A bit old and tired look.

So choose Joanna. Initially as you all know massage first. Really bad, this is the worst massage that I had never try. Well, after massage, take shower and Joanna talking a lot, my mood was turn down badly.

As what Xiaoma judge on Honey, both of them are almost the same. Very fake. Cat bath like according to the standard cat bathing procedure. But one thing good about her is that her pussy is real hot and tide. She scream very fakely, voice not nice at all so once finish take a shower again then quickly go back.

If you let me choose again, I would rather pay extra 100 again go to Butterfly and look for the iban girl again. (For correction on my last report, is a iban girl not malay girl)

For the Internet or IRC one, never trust them, my friend told me about a FL girl offer is like this, RM50 by deposit (Which is giving her a reload coupon with the reload number), once reloaded her hp, she will answer your call and arrange time to meet up. skrew her for one whole night as many as you can.

Because my friend is very horny that night, so he wanted to skrew her on the night so the girl requested on another RM50 deposit again. After giving her the 2 coupon reload number, he never receive anything again even call her also no answer.

So take this lession, beware of these girls (or maybe are guys, who knows)

Anyone here got FL girls somewhere around PJ/Sunway/Subang area? Please PM me. Thank you.

Sexagon
06-30-04, 10:07
Just wanna know where is Emerald??Anyone with good direction?
And whats the price for HJ, BJ and whatever service they provide?

To all the guys want good quality *****'s and the price is around rm 148 go to bintang area by the name of starlight HC. They got good variety of chicks.

Banana61
06-30-04, 22:21
Will be visiting KL later this month, probably staying at Sheraton Subang. Does anyone know if the massage girls at spa do extras (HJ or more)?

If not, are there any spas close by that do?

Thanks, B61

Jibai Tester
07-01-04, 02:08
I got the Ah Kit's contact number from Erato Hotel as well. Had bad experience with them cause his price is too high and choices are very limited ( only four gals ), the quality olso so so only. He charge me RM 300 per shot last time where he claim that the gal is a virgin ( which later I found out it's not true ).

I usually contact this guy where I got it from this website :
www.putrahealthspa.com/redpheonixv.htm

Where I can chiew keng online and order to send to my place too.

Heard that the website is upgrading and they are doing a testing phase. Check out on : www.putrahealthspa.com/redpheonixvtest1.htm
www.putrahealthspa.com/redpheonixvtest2.htm

Enjoy!

Daeng
07-01-04, 03:13
Lovely leg of Crystal at Armada, PJ

Went there after got a horny at my office seening my client panties (one nice nasi lemak). So cannot do anything
my office staffs just like grand maa...

So decided to check Armada with my fellow Geng.

Arrive there around 4.00 am. Saw a nice long leg lady wearing red clothing. Immediately book. The OKT said her name Crystal....
Well what the ****.

Height : 5' 5''
Face : 7/10
Body : 7/10 Slim, nice just like cream....hehehehe..
Boobs : 4/10....ops...need some adjustment and pumping A-Cup
not my cup of tea...
Legs : 9/10 if you are this kind of lady.....she yours..
Attitude : 8/10 Very friendly.....chat all along even during ****
Kiss : u may try...
AR : just a light AR....
BBBJ : 7/10 Good Technique
DATY : u bet...she allows
CIM : Never ask
FJ : 9/10 Ever position allows with Very good cooperation
even ask u what u or me ......try very hard to please u...
Never bother the time and no rushing..
GFE : 8/10
WIR : may be...but i go for pretty and boobs
Damage : $188 with enjoy all the facilities.

Overall : Satisfied.

Snoop Doggie
07-01-04, 05:00
To Member #2026:

Regarding your visit to Emerald, I think it's not fair to flame the place just because the ladies there aren't to your liking. Some of us here, (even those who frequent HCs) do prefer older women.

Member #2175
07-01-04, 05:50
Hi All, new here. Thus this is my virgin contribution.

Was at Histana a few weeks ago. Only 1 person was working. The OKT was not very helpful and was very pushy. So I left.

Anyone has any idea when the HC at CC Port Klang will reopen?

Thanks

Tyelim76
07-01-04, 06:11
Banana61,

Best bet is the hotel right next to Sheraton Subang, Holiday Villa. There is a health Spa called Blue Apple. All sorts of service go down there, but if you want straight up sex, please ask for a package girl and dont waste your time. Go for the Malays if youre a foreigner, im sure you'll enjoy it.

But if you want a massage then a BJ or HJ or FJ, ask for a young massage girl, but i would strongly suggest you go for the package girls, im sure you'll be horny after the preview ok. Just prepare like RM200 - 250, you'll have your fun.

Daeng,

Did any of the girls allow DATY or not, let me know. Many many thanks bro.

Anyone tried Gigi of late? I've receive tons of PM's looking for Gigi but no FR on her.

Till the next cheonging session

TL

S Man
07-01-04, 06:55
Does anybody know whether the incredible Josephine is still in Armada? If she is, is she still giving the same services?

Cat Scratch
07-01-04, 07:18
banana61,

No luck at the Sheraton. The closest place is the Blue Apple in the Holiday Villa (2 minutes walk from the Sheraton).

Frankly you would be better placed to stay in the Holiday Villa: its cheaper , the rooms are bigger and its just a quick trip down to the pleasure house in the elevator.

BlueApple
07-01-04, 07:29
Not so much of report, more a question.

Since we are in the subject of massage, for those that frequent Jojoba before, any idea what happen to Rose? she was my favorite. PM if you know.

And anyone tried Kathy before? If you like her, PM me too, I have her HP number. She is working in Selayang now

Mine Sweeper
07-01-04, 09:32
This is my first post here, although I've been following all the report here. Recently, I went to Buttefly Karoake Lounge and Zen Aroma Life Services.

Zen Aroma - massage quality is average more of light message (no breaking of knuckles etc) I have tried Hanni (on the recomendation of some friends here ) and also Yati. Both are thin and seems to be tired and worn out. Tried urut batin with Hanni but it was monotonous action and was painful. My penis never was up because of the rough handling and eventually the 1 hr was up. Cost RM50 for an hr, RM 40 before 1pm, batin will be RM 60.

Buttefly - massage was done by a thaigirl (didn't get her name ) - was good with knuckle breaking. RM 50 for an hr

Bufferly certainly better deal and the do have some nice chicks to bang too.

Minesweeper

Tanoshii
07-01-04, 15:38
First post here, nice meeting you all.

Went Esteem Spa at Eastin expecting some nice gal for me to release some stress after a long traffic Jam.

Asked by OKT "massage"? Replied Yes.

Lead to a room with a massage bed, expecting also a parade. BUT, an OBASAN with a pink dress namely Pinky came in. Damn dissapointed and tell myself to just enjoy a session of body massage. Offering me a HJ and agreed.

Damage: 100 for HJ + 82 for a 45 mins massage. Am I conned??
Massage & HJ: So so only and will never come back

Didn't bother to ask whether there is package girl or not. Is there?

Rather spend more time driving to Federal (Deluxe) to get Chris. Anybody tried her? She has a big pair of eyes, nice figure and a very fair skin. (Good Service as well)

Any other recommendation at Deluxe?

dragonman
07-01-04, 17:58
Hi Member #2118,

Your post on Fortuna Hotel really caught my attention as I am one person who go for older ladies. Appreciate if you could give more details about the MILF in Fortuna Hotel, like age, looks, body, rates.

Thanx buddy.

Guy M
07-01-04, 20:05
Member 2175,

Mate, not sure if it's open by now, however Waterfront and Gold Coast Hotel (I think if the name is right) is still open but only offering local char siew pau.

Rgds

Member #2175
07-02-04, 01:51
Nasi Lemak at Topaz Summit

Arrive there around 7.00 pm. Told OKT I wanted Nasi Lemak with good service. I came this this NS with a black sexy outfit and tried breaking the ice by asking her name. "Me girl, you boy", damm. That all. Cold all the way till end.

Height : 5' plus
Face : 7/10
Body : 7/10 slightly heavy but nice
Boobs : 6/10 almost C I think
Legs : Not bad
Attitude : poor
Kiss : u may try...
AR : nope
BBBJ : Asked for CBJ. Not bad.
DATY : No No
CIM : Never ask
FJ : 2/10 Rushing, and not very cooperative
GFE : 1/10
WIR : may be...but definately not this nasi lemak
Damage : $168

Overall : Below ave. Too bad she didn't give her call sign. Otherwise this FR would be a good indicator for fellow members to stay away from her.

Member #2026
07-02-04, 02:02
Hi Snoop Dogg,

Not flaming lar...if like that you call flaming..means we all might as well keep out mouth shut rite? That was my honest opinion. That was not the picture that was painted in my head when I read those postings on the places in sea park.

Anyway, to each his own, you like. Good for you!

Safe Mongering everybody!

Daeng
07-02-04, 03:34
The war of Doggie with Girl (Nasi Lemak - Armada 1/7/04)

Went there early as I arrived around 3.30 am. Just to make myself
relax before cokeng.

My fellow friend has taken this Girl bf as told me he satisfied with her.(This girl is the winning price of our snooker bet, as I lost to him)

Well it's my time now.

Before that I just relax and dip myself at the hot jacuzzi as I book girl at around 5.30 am.

At 5.35 the OKT said the line is clear.

Proceed to the room awaiting for the ****.

With blue clothing and nice smiling face come the ****.

Hey this girl play, so MANJA. Seduce me. To fuck her hard before
anything begin.

Shower ASAP while digging the hole while the water dripping.

Too cut short here the rating:

Name: Girl - Ipoh Mari but speak Kedah slang.
Height: 5'2''
Face: 7/10 - just like anakmami Penang.
Body: 6/10 - Slim
Boob: 6/10 - with bug erect nipple A-Cup
Legs: Normal nasi lemak
Attitude: 7/10 seduce you with acting and words
Kiss: not try.
AR: Nil
BBBJ : 7/10 just suck your cock with her eyes staring at you.
FJ : 8/10 - She prefered doggie, but I prefer all position even wall, on the chair, bed corner edge, standing, finish with a VERY LONG doggie on the edge of the bed until she pick up white flag surrender. He, he, he, he.

(I just fulfill her wish to have a hard doggie with aggressive F**k)
Damage : $188 with all the spa facilities.

WIR: Well if I like doggie.

Overall: Really satisfied. Got her HP. By the way saw my old time KT still around but she seem to be in the bad moods. Wonder what wrong? Previously she from Summer - a very good Horse.

To all: Any FL nasi lemak. I would like to try.

Happy Drilling

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to fix dozens of simple, idiotic writing errors. In fact, this report was so bad that I can only assume that you just don't give a damn about creating extra work for me. To avoid delays in future reports, please proof-read your reports before posting them.

Please review the Forum's Posting Guidelines (http://www.wsgforum.com/postingguidelines.html) for further information.

Thanks!

Acid Burn
07-02-04, 04:56
Jibai Tester,

Ah Kit cheated you then. He only charged me RM200 and he gave me a photo album to view the gals. He has got 10 gals on hand now.

Cumatose
07-02-04, 07:22
Just adding my 2 cents on Emerald Pub since there is so much chat on the forum lately. Emerald, it seems, has been blown totally beyond its true worth by a couple of over enthusiatic contributors who I do not doubt enjoyed themselves thoroughly during their visit there.

Personally I made a visit there with another friend as a result of a dubious recommendation from my car mechanic ( that already should have been the first warning sign)

On stepping in, we caught sight of 2 dark skinned ladies who weighed twice our size and looked to be pushing mid 40s. I immediately lost all my mood but my friend, brave soul that he is, decided to soldier on in the name of research and picked the gorilla ( instead of the hippo).

Being the voyeur that I am, I stayed in the room watching an obese Malay granny ( didnt note her name) suck my friend's cock dry. Her technique was extremely good and my friend lasted no longer than 3-4 minutes before exploding into her mouth. She happily swallowed every drop of jizz from my friend and even gave him a post-ejac blow job for about a minute as he slowly eased back to limp state.

All in he paid about Rm 60 including towels , blow job etc. and he was a contented man.

In summary, I would say that if looks and body shape is unimportant to you, then this is your place but it just didnt do it for me.

Cumatose

Hi,

This is just a suggestion, so please don't take it the wrong way.

I appreciate the details in your report, but I know from experience that a lot of people find it easier to read a report if the paragraphs are separated by a single blank line.

I know how this happens: You're banging away at the keyboard, putting your thoughts into the report as fast as you can write them. However, if you could hit the return key TWICE at the end of each paragraph, your report would be much easier to read, which would certainly be appreciated by your fellow Forum Members.

Thanks,

Jackson

Ez Vat
07-02-04, 07:25
Hi Snoop Dogg,

I reckon the purpose of this forum is to report findings through one's own eyes and obviously everyone's taste and preferences varies.

So, when a cheongster reports something that don't please others, I believe one has to take it constructively.

One don't like doesn't necessarily another won't.

By reporting Emerald as such by Member #2026, he was just trying to paint a clearer picture to fellow brothers on how the stock is over there so that we don't have to waste precious time. After all, some of us brothers have only a few hours to 'play badminton' like brother Tyelim76, LOL, so, we would want to make the best of it.

Cheers.

My Inspire
07-02-04, 09:55
I was in Zen Massage a few days back. I had Ani for the urut batin. She is good. I would recommend her to your all bro out there.

My little bro stands like a Malaysian flag singing national anthem.

Thanks.

You all enjoy

Street Car
07-02-04, 11:39
Guys,

Im a MILF lover too. Yoko from LDI is one fish you MILF lovers wanna thaw! Well, my mood also changes from MILF to innocent gal next door type,but I have been a MILF lover for the longest time. I just wish I could live the fantasy of meeting a hot MILF like those on www.mymomfriend.com or www.mysexteacher.com,but like I said,merely fantasy.

Street Car

Greetings to all MILF lovers out there!

Freeman #2
07-02-04, 18:02
Any one out there have any fun with Russian or black Afican Gal.

Pro Hunter
07-02-04, 18:58
Anyone visited Midway Spa in cititel recently. Need some updates and your view on their service lately.

Thanks in advance.

Member #1714
07-03-04, 01:30
Street Car bro,

Mind explain what does MILF means here?

Az Man
07-03-04, 03:43
I visited Zen Aroma and went for the RM130 deal which is the 90mins of massage and "urut batin". I had a lady by the name of Dian from Terengganu. I must say her massage was very comfortable and relaxing. At frst, I was a bit worried that she will be burping all the way as to "lepas angin" like I used to experience back in Kampung. Her "urut batin" was most excellent, very gentle and pushing the rights points. She even held your "batang" in a position which she claims is how a person would feel when the "batang" enter her sarung. It all sounded really funny but who am I to argue.

After all the "cakap-cakap" she even claim she had "urut batin" for 90 mins for one gentleman who wanted nothing but that. I hope it is not one of you members. I must also say the man at the front desk was very friendly and surprisingly speaks excellent English. I am not sure if he speaks BM as he spoke to me in English before I could even open my mouth.

I was told the lady who is in late 30s with quite a good body that they have 10 massage ladies with 6 specialize in "urut batin" while the other 4 is just "urut biasa". They are all locals coming from Sabah, Malay and chinese. As some of the members have said, there is no hanky panky here but if you want to relax and service your "batang" then this is a good bet.

I have heard about this jojoba place from this forum. Where is it and who is the one who gives BBBJ? If someone can reply, its appreciated.

Member #2118
07-03-04, 05:32
Hi guys,

It's me,the threesome man ! Okay,some of you are asking about my experience in Fortune Hotel.The rates are RM 65.00 for a massage and for a h/j,you will be charge RM 100. I took Mrs Apple and she gave me a very good massage.She has got a 38++ size breast but too bad,she does not allow sex or blowjob,only handjob and you will have to pay Rm 100.On top of that,you are allow to suck a big boobs and also raba-raba!Total damage is about RM 165.00 but it's worth it,considering that she is very experience massuer,friendly and have great tits too.Believe me,you will never ever forget the experience,just go and try it by yourself.

My next encounter is with Mary and Eva.Price is RM330(165x2).Service is great,with Mary ass rimming me with her tongue and me sucking Eva boobs.Both are not thin but medium size and tall,something like a matsalleh women ! And both even did a lesbian act in front of me !
There are other ladies that you can try like Michelle,June,Bobo,etc..

But please take note you can't find younger girls here,only MILF.Also,it's better to go between 4pm till 7.00pm as most of the ladies are there and this uncle OKT will allow you to choose the ladies.

Go on guys,check it out and my apology if i did not reply your messages to any of you.

Have fun.

Cheers!

Street Car
07-03-04, 07:44
Pro Hunter,

You call echoes mine. No russian or black african meat lately. Share some intelligence information guys!

SC

Testube Cock
07-03-04, 10:17
Can anyone recommend me FL nasi lemak?

Wish to try some : )

Harimau Malaya
07-03-04, 10:25
Hi everyone,

Its Memek lover again. There is a nice health club in Petaling St. near Kota raya. Its called Furama Hotel, with pretty reasonable prices around RM120-130 for Indon, Burma, Thai chicks, but local and Chinese girls are higher priced. The service was pretty good. Once I took a Burmese girl and we french kissed for almost 15 minutes and gave a good service. Once again I took an Indon girl and I managed to persuade her to f*** without 'sarung', what a great feeling and he also gave her number. But please do not tell to anyone because you will only get the girl in trouble for the contact number she has given you. Bye guys any new good places to screw out there. Can't wait, will be back in KL in Jan next year.

Sincerely pussy eater,

memek lover a.k.a dee

Menteng
07-03-04, 10:56
Ehm, never too old to learn, so can someone tell me what MILF means?

Malveros
07-03-04, 11:01
Menteng,

It means " Mother I had like to fuck ".

Regards,

Mal

Jaimito Cartero
07-03-04, 11:51
MILF=Mothers I'd like to fuck.

Usually refers to middle aged ladies and such.

Banana61
07-03-04, 16:15
thanks to all who supplied info.

Will post a report when I get back (if I manage to gve my wife the slip ....)

B61

Okido
07-03-04, 18:59
Does anyone know some good MILF joins around Klang Valley? Besides Fortune Hotel. I mean not just for massage but full services. Kindly please list the area, hotel names and price.

Gratefully appreciate!

Thanks

Frouk3
07-03-04, 19:37
Hi guys,

Just wondering whether Furama is still operational.

Heard that some strong 'wind' blew there recently.

Thanks for any info.

Rod Ram
07-03-04, 19:56
Hello,

I am coming to KL next week and staying at the Shangri la hotel. Looking to have have some fun nearby outside the hotel. Whats the buzz on the area? Massage parlours? Spa? Bars? Karaoke?

Or does one have to leave the area.

Advice appreciated.

MO

Cksafety
07-04-04, 02:59
Halo, halo,

First time here. Finally.

Visited Ginza for the last three time, and founded the quality is so so. I believe I should do a survey first next time before going there. With all the "shi fu" information, should be able to correct adequete information to find a good one for cheong.

May be all the "shi fu" can recommend me some suff in ginza which is good.

Visit Holiday villa last week and the place is suck. Not recommended.

Cabellaro
07-04-04, 08:32
Member 2118,

Don't mind if you can tell me where is the Fortune Hotel located?

Harimau Malaya
07-04-04, 11:11
Hi guys,

Updating info. on Tanjong Balai, my report is now probably on page 5 or 6 incase if you missed it. The last time i went there, me and my friend took a stroll on the streets of Balai town. We went to this bar called 'Santana'. It was pitch dark and music is too loud, but there are many girls inside. The ratio probably 4 : 1. Many girls there are into ecstasy, they will probably approach you to buy them one. But we managed to talk to one girl, persuaded her to follow back to our hotel and without much talk, gave her a couple of shots of liquor and we went down straight to business. We start doing a threesome and it was my very first time. There is no way you can this deal in malaysia. Next morning I woke and gave her tips and taxi fare about RM25 from both of us. What a deal! But however we considerd ourselves lucky, it might not happened all the time.

In the afternoon you can simply walk down the streets, usually in restaurants there are girls working. I had a couple of girls gave me an 'eye', I talked to her but i knew i wasn't going to stay there for long. You guys in KL shouldn't work so hard. Save up some money and go explore other places. There is plenty to see in South east asia and indeed is one of the best places in the world besides Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. Next time i'll comment on Chiang Mai, northern Thailand. See ya

Sincerely pussy eater
Memek lover

Member #1714
07-04-04, 12:53
Went to Prince Inn last night but found that the door is locked. Used to have lot's of GFE PRC experience there. Really hope that it will open back soon.

White Tiger
07-04-04, 18:36
Hi all,

First time poster looking for some information. I'll be arriving in KLIA at about 10p.m.

Just wondering if there is any action to be had in the KLIA area? Alternatively, I can travel to town and most likely be staying at cititel because there is a health spa in the hotel as mentioned by tyelim76.

Due to the fact that I'll be flying out the next morning, is it advisable to make this trip? Or can someone kindly provide some information on transportation to above mentioned location pls.

Thank you all in advance.

Regards,

Alex

Dipstick
07-04-04, 19:28
Basement straight Up

I'm looking for hotels around Jln Tunku Abdul Rahman, KL where u can park car in basement and straight go up to your room via the lift without passing the lobby.

Do Plaza and Continental hotels fit the bill?

Sam Yates
07-05-04, 03:46
Anyone out there can describe direction to Zen Aroma or other `urut batin' establishment by ladies masseurs. Asisstance appreciated.

Tyelim76
07-05-04, 06:05
Mullah,

I suggest for a good time, you can visit Concorde Hotel right opposite Shang-Ri La and go to the Spa. When youre there, ask for a package girl and dont pay anything more than RM220. The choice of chicks there are so so only. For better ones, you can take a cab ride to Federal Hotel, probably costs you RM 5 for taxi fare. There they have a selection of hot hot hot chicks but a bit expensive. Be ready to spend anything from RM230 - RM350. If money is no issue, you can go for Ferrari, pretty girl with lots of skill but expensive.

Most hotels in K.KL provides these services. Just go to the spa and tell them that you want a package girl. You can try Allson Genesis, Park Way, basically any hotel in K.L.

Well, dont forget your FR!

Cheers,

TL

Viper Z
07-05-04, 06:39
Member 1174 ,

Joints with PRC dishes has long been closed down (I think around 9 months already)

Anyway for PRC dishes, a friend of mine recommended the below

www.putrahealthspa.com/redpheonixv.htm

Good luck

Viper Z

Snoop Doggie
07-05-04, 06:46
I was at one of the many HCs in KL last Saturday and I was shocked to know from the girl that I took asked me about this website.

I am aware that in the past, some cheongsters have actually mentioned this website to WLs or FLs, but this girl told me that a particular cheonster had actually printed out certain portion of this website concerning her and actually showed it to her !! As a result, the girls often check this website every now on then.

To this cheongster, please refrain from doing this as there are many consequences to your actions which have been explained before in this forum some time back.

Tyelim76
07-05-04, 07:19
Mullah,

I suggest for a good time, you can visit Concorde Hotel right opposite Shang-Ri La and go to the Spa. When youre there, ask for a package girl and dont pay anything more than RM220. The choice of chicks there are so so only. For better ones, you can take a cab ride to Federal Hotel, probably costs you RM 5 for taxi fare. There they have a selection of hot hot hot chicks but a bit expensive. Be ready to spend anything from RM230 - RM350. If money is no issue, you can go for Ferrari, pretty girl with lots of skill but expensive.

Most hotels in K.KL provides these services. Just go to the spa and tell them that you want a package girl. You can try Allson Genesis, Park Way, basically any hotel in K.L.

Well, dont forget your FR!

Cheers,

TL

Tonsil Basher
07-05-04, 09:52
Tyelim76,

I was with Sofia and when I came out I saw Ferrari. Wished I had her racing and handling my stick shift. How much did she cost you?

Harimau Malaya
07-05-04, 11:18
Hi guys,

What's goin on? I would just like to know is Hotel Chile in puchong is still operating or not. I'm currently abroad and haven't come back home for quit some time. i have friends who told me about hotel Chile from my buddies who went back to malaysia for break. hotel chile has more 'value added services' as they are competing with other *****houses in downtown KL. Any puchong guys out there?

Pussy eater a.k.a dee

Blue Beard
07-05-04, 13:57
Sam Yates
Do a search for Zen and filter your search to Malaysia and you will find not just directions, but also recommendations. :-)
The forum search link is 4th from the top of the menu bar on your left.
But, to make it easy on you, Zen is along some shophouses next to the Taman Bahagia LRT station. Look out for a tailor shop on the ground floor. Easy to find!

Member #2073
07-05-04, 14:25
Bro,

Is tha tu mean Zen Spa, where is Tmn Bahagia, PJ ah?

TheTinMan
07-05-04, 16:11
Hi Blue Beard,

I too have been wondering how to do a search on this forum.

<Do a search for Zen and filter your search to Malaysia and you will find not just directions, but also recommendations. :-)
The forum search link is 4th from the top of the menu bar on your left.>

But I do not see any menu bar let alone a search link. Am I missing something?

Pro Hunter
07-05-04, 18:36
SC, Thanks for reply. Hope to get more updates on CitiTel Spa. Can someone contribute here?

Thanks a lot!

KL Guy
07-05-04, 19:26
Hi there Frouk3

Furama was raided recently & was in fact featured on TV3. But I heard that they're back in operations but only with local girls! Any regualrs care to update?

Frouk3
07-06-04, 00:42
Hi KL Guy,

Thanks for the info.

Hope to hear some update.

Frouk3

Horny Shy Guy
07-06-04, 02:33
TL,

I am suprise. Allson Genesis got package girl too?

Tell me more.

HSG

Ez Vat
07-06-04, 02:36
To All Who Wish To Know Zen's location,

If you are driving on the LDP from Damansara towards Sunway, exit at Taman Megah(the traffic lights before Kelana Jaya LRT station). After exiting, keep left and turn left at the lights. After turning left, go slow and turn your head to the left and look up. You will see a huge signboard that says Zen Aroma. You cannot miss it.

Snoop Dogg,

No way! Please fellow cheong bros, one must not blow details about this site. Especially to WLs or even OKTs.

Cheers.

Ez Vat
07-06-04, 02:39
Pro Hunter,

Hey Bro, a lot of FRs have been posted on Cititel. Do check previous postings. Some are good, some are down right bad ass! I haven't gone as its too open. I might see my auntie shopping or something! LOL.

Cheers.

Harimau Malaya
07-06-04, 02:46
KL guy,

Heh, what's up? Are you for real? Its sad that Furama is raided with all those international flavour is gone. I used to be a regular at Furama when I was back home. I don't think services from local girls is good and they are also much more expensive. They don't have any sexual instincts and they are not affectionate at all. They usually lay down like a 'dead fish'. If you put your little prick near their mouth for suck, they say "tak mau, tak mau....manyak besar".

Local girls has too much of morality. That's not good for having fun and even for marriage. A married couple should share their sexual desires and secrets with each other. I know many malaysian couples have not tried oral sex. Many malaysian girls think doin 'oral' is a sin and 'god' will punish those who do oral sex. Forum members please comment, I will allow you to slam your comments at me if you want.

Pussy eater a.k.a dee

Tyelim76
07-06-04, 03:03
Dear Tonsil Basher

Ferrari was around RM350, she was a birthday present from a friend of mine, and what a wonderful one it was.

Regards

TL

Viper Z
07-06-04, 04:16
What snoopdoggie said is true. DO NOT print postings from this site to show others.

Memek lover,

Chile is long closed.

Viper Z

Daeng
07-06-04, 04:52
Puchong Area Spa :

1. Chile Hotel - Closed
2. Star Hotel - Closed
3. Putra Hotel - Closed

Refer to previous report.

Wonder until when.

Balai Polis Puchong - 11 prisoners escape ?

Cream Pie Guy
07-06-04, 05:14
Does anyone got any source on Freelance student or Parttime College gal who want to make some money, want to support them!

Lets share the information you have with me. PM me !

Street Car
07-06-04, 05:23
Greetings all,

What's the funniest fake moans you guys ever experience? Here is mine.

Green Elephant - Angie
"Oh god,please more,please more. I can't take it". What's funny about this was, I haven't even started to do anything and my junior was still limp inside her mouth.

LDI - Can't remember her name,but from Sarawak
"You big man, give me more please etc" I was not sure to stop and laugh or to continue doing it. I was in a doggy position and she was humping me so hard that my junior came out of her pussy and she banged it againts her ass. That's when I felt a little pain.

Romeo Inn - Some Indo chick
" Aduh mas,sedapnya mas aduh2" Now, I was not quite sure wheter it hurts of pleasure or fake moans but it was still funny.

The bad thing is about fake moans, sometimes it interrupts my mood of sex and makes me want to roll over and laugh so bad. It's just like the catbath the ladies give you, I usually can't take it cause I'll be ticklish all over and start to laugh. Usually, I'll bite the pillow.

Street Car

Ez Vat
07-06-04, 08:20
Me Mek Lover,

Point taken. However, I'm sure it works both ways. I've had PRCs who were lousy big time! I guess one cannot stereotype. Maybe the locals you had happened to be one of the lousy stocks at that time or you happened to catch them in one of their stupid moods. You know, at the end of the day, they are still females. Hence, mood swings! I had one nasi lemak not long ago and she was not too bad. She initiated a lot of moves.

But I like to add, nasi lemaks are certainly much more accomodating than char kwey tiaos! I personally go for nasi lemaks as they are more fun. Not unless there's a good recommendation on the forum on non-nasi lemaks!LOL!

I totally agree with you on the sexual openess and oral sex. I seriously DO NOT know of any guys who don't like oral sex. Then again, I am only assuming! I cannot imagine anyone, male or female not liking oral sex! I reckon if a woman had never done or experience oral, we guys must make the initiative to start like doing DATY on them first. Then I believe they will reciprocate. For those who knows of friends who don't know oral sex, I suggest lending them a porn cd!LOL.

Cheers.

Street Car
07-06-04, 08:58
Does anyone got any source on Freelance student or Parttime College gal who want to make some money, want to support them!

Lets share the information you have with me. PM me.

Let's do our part by giving the college girls a 'helping hand'. I'm also feeling generous and wants to help them too, so do PM me and spread the joy of generousity!

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Milk Man,

Street Car

Tonsil Basher
07-06-04, 08:58
tyelim76,

i'll try her the next time i'm there. thanks.

furama's another place i used to go for a bang after office. i love the indon girls, ayu, julia, sofia and one cili padi called otak (i wonder why). ayu and julia did cim, otak i loved spanking as i did her from behind standing in front of the mirror. i've not been there for over two months now (been busy servicing the girls in hat yai).

local girls are more reluctant to suck you off, that i agree me mek lover. i only enjoyed that especially with girls in (not from) kota kinabalu (meaning that they're sabahans working in sabah).

street car - funny moans. was with a girl called mas at hotel malaya's venus a few years back. as i was cumming, i thought i'd add humour by shouting out, "ayoyo amma, ayo appa!"

she burst out laughing and peed.

Az Man
07-06-04, 09:01
I wish to add my 2 sen about Furama. It used to be value for money for package girls. From what one of the members have said, it looks like the rates are still about the same, RM120 for Burmese and Indon. The last time (late last year), a Russian girl was about RM250 but sadly it looks like its gone now. They used to carry a lot of foreign stocks and very good looking as well.

Ahhh, those were the days.

Viper Z
07-06-04, 11:42
To summarize it all,

ALL HC with foreign dishes are closed. Nowadays to sample Peking duck dishes you need to either call OKT or know the 'secret' hideouts.

Viper Z

Member #1714
07-06-04, 11:46
Street car,

Good post. :)

So far I haven't experience any fake moan that can fight with yours.

Blue Beard
07-06-04, 13:50
TheTinMan
In your web browser, look at the left and you will see a grey bar with links on it, titled "THE FORUM". Fourth link is "Forum Search".
A lot of information if you know how to find it. :-)

Laetitia
07-06-04, 15:33
Hello members!

I am new here. After a year reading the postings in this forum I decided to join because I wanted to loose my virginity.

I hope you guys can recommend me the most beautiful girl in HC that you ever fucked. She must be young and still working.

I want to loose my virginity to a very beautiful fair Chinese girl. Please recommend me the best because I am a virgin.

I beg you to help me and I will come back with my first virgin report because I never fucked a girl before and I want to make sure the first time is the best ever.

So, please recommend me beautiful girl. Nice body. Everything nice because I am very choosy.

Thank you.

Member #1714
07-06-04, 15:35
TheTinMan,

I didn't see the links that others talk about, so I do it in a more troublesome way,

Click on "Table of Contents" on the Top left, the link you bring you to contents page,

After that click on "View New Posts" on your top right, it will bring you to a page displaying a message "Your search is in progress ... bla bla bla..."

after the new post page, you will see
"Table of Contents > Search > Thread Results"

Click on "Search" link to look for what ever information you wish to get from this forum.

One more tips, in order to get more accurate + faster search result, do not forget to change the option belows from "Search All Open Forums" to "-- Malaysia" from the drop down menu.

It's a long cut, but it for sure.

Tamurlane26
07-06-04, 15:43
Tonsil and Tyelim

The Nasi Lemak is also very nice there - especially Aishah and Sarah.

For a longer service go to the land of the Green Elephant and you will find a very nice Nasi Lemak - long and slim and with nice wrap around legs!