PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2005 Kuala Lumpur Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Knight Sky
12-11-04, 02:16
First time mongering in Malaysia:

1. Are there separate gals for full package and for just massage + HJ?

2. We need to bring own protection?

3. Is it ok to tell the gal that I want covered BJ (safety reasons) even if she provides BBBJ? Will she be offended?

Fatty Joe
12-11-04, 04:09
Bro damage?

Feel horny, so took a drive to Flamingo Hotel after lunch. Reached there at 2.15 pm. Entered the HC, nobody around except for two male OKT. Ask for massage from my regular WL, Intan. She just came back to work today after a week off. I also asked for hotel room as the massage bed is very uncomfortable especially if you doing it doggy. What I like about this girl is the way she massage your butt all the way from your balls to your anus. Not to mention her voluptous butt and D-cup breast. Some of you may not fancy her body size, but I like some cushioning. She is a good masseuse, so I did not ask for package. I paid her separately for FS. She seems to enjoy the sex, but I cum in a bit more than 5 minutes. She said this was her first intercourse after a long leave including fasting month and Hari Raya leave. I made it up by fingering her pussy and anus.

Date : 10 Dec. 2004, 2.15 pm
Name : Intan. Nasi Lemak BBW.
Looks: 7/10
Bust: D cup but small nipple.
Body: BBW
Pussy: shaved.
Height: 5' 6"
Attitude: 8/10
BBBJ: Dont like BBBJ, make me cum to soon
GFE: 8/10
AR: Did not ask
CIM: Did not ask
Anal: No
Overall: 8/10
WIR : Of course, she is almost my regular WL. She is good and strong masseuse.

The Driver
12-11-04, 08:14
OK, now all puasa & raya are done, its time to go up again. Will be in HDY from 16th to 19th then off to Bangkok for 3 days. Any of your guys are up there, Tonsil or Member 2305, if you are in the area, can meet up. I know where will i be KISS or Kabuki.

Daijek, THB3.9K? I guess like what Ice Raj was saying, you may have picked them up early. I normally pay 2.5K

Driver

Harimau Malaya
12-12-04, 11:46
Does anyone here know where the hell is Tanjung Sepat village. I read an article in BBC.com, of a Malaysian brothel busted in a pig farm. It sounds so weird, read the following article in http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4081147.stm

Dee

Wirakl
12-12-04, 16:22
You can venture to Sunshine Fitness Centre if you are in KL but bit pricey @ RM 2.30. Service top notch and can get 8/10 pts in the looks dept.Happyman,

Where is Sunshine Fitness Centre ? Is it RM230 for 1 hr for package or massage only ? Hope to try their service.

Thanks for the info.

Zach Chang
12-13-04, 02:21
I go Chile on 10/12 1am but is close and I go Star, also the same. Does anyone know what happen? BG man you have the contact number? Pls let me know.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Daeng
12-13-04, 03:09
To those Bro...who PM me...!

I'm sorry... i don't have the contact no. with me.
Since i'm the one who also request from the original
Bro...Kindly PM him instead of me...

:(
TQ.

Daijek
12-13-04, 03:30
Hi Driver,

I read your report at hat yai before. mind to share with us how you pick at KISS with 2500baht for booking? Any magic words for discount?

Daijek

OK, now all puasa & raya are done, its time to go up again. Will be in HDY from 16th to 19th then off to Bangkok for 3 days. Any of your guys are up there, Tonsil or Member 2305, if you are in the area, can meet up. I know where will i be KISS or Kabuki.

Daijek, THB3.9K? I guess like what Ice Raj was saying, you may have picked them up early. I normally pay 2.5K

Driver

Tonsil Basher
12-13-04, 04:53
Me Mek Lover,

Tanjung Sepat is a coastal town some 15km west of the KL International Airport. If you go past the Formula One racetrack and go towards Port Dickson, you'll hit a small town called Sepang. At the T-junction, turn right. That'll take you to Tanjung Sepat.

Driver,

Unfortunately my friend, clients from Bangkok will be joining me in Langkawi during that time so I'll be stuck for a while. I'll most probably be in Bangkok in January, Bangladesh in February and Hat Yai after.

Hardwear
12-13-04, 08:11
Does anyone here know where the hell is Tanjung Sepat village. I read an article in BBC.com, of a Malaysian brothel busted in a pig farm. It sounds so weird, read the following article in http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4081147.stm

Deeit's a chinese village near morib, selangor. i think this entertainment is among their circle only not publicised

Az Man
12-13-04, 08:15
I went to LDI sometime last week. Inspite of all the advice given by the bros in the forum that for the top girls, booking is strictly required in LDI but I decided to just try my luck and to my disappointment all of you are right. I wanted to try Laguida but was informed by OKT that she is fully booked and I need to book her way in advance. Since, I was already there I thought I might as well ask for a parade. Only 4 girls available. Nothing very spectacular.

I chosed Dianne. This was one WL who is strictly business. She came in the room greeting you and then straight away she took out a note book and a pen. I thought what the hell is this some sort of interview or what. It appears she was taking down the number of customers for the day. She told me she used to work in Eastin. She is strictly business when she told me LDI is much cheaper in Eastin. I just kept quiet and thought I might as well enjoy her massage but it really sucks - picit here and picit there and it's all done.

Asked to go to the shower area. Her washing is very minimum so I know there is definitely no AR and also not to expect much from her. I went to the bed with my head facing down. She came to me and asked me to lie facing up so there you have it there won't be any catbath. She started quite promising by using her tits to rub you and her BBBJ was really good but it was all very short while. Out came the rubber, went on a couple of positions and that was it.

The consolation here is that her BBBJ was quite good with a lot of balls sucking and to be fair, she has quite a nice figure and reasonably tall but apart from that not a value for money for me. The damage is RM208. Also no CIM, she said she will vomit. Summary:-

Body:- 8/10
Face:- 6/10
BBBJ:- 8/10
FJ:- 6/10
GFE:- 0/10
CIM:- No
AR:- No

Those who want a quickie, she may be good for that but to pay RM208, I believe we need better quality service to justify the hard earned money.

Happyman Z
12-13-04, 09:24
Happyman,

Where is Sunshine Fitness Centre ? Is it RM230 for 1 hr for package or massage only ? Hope to try their service.

Thanks for the info.If you're on Jalan Pudu (from KL), look out for Pudu Jail. As soon as you see the jail, turn on the first left (this is Changkat Tamby Dollah). You'll see some second hand car dealers. Go to the end of the road and make a u-turn. You'll see Shaw Parade shopping complex on your left. Go on for another 50 metres and you'll see Jalan Baba on your left. Sunshine Hotel is at the end. There is also an open air car park besides it.

RM 230 is for 45 mins PACKAGE (NO massage) Younger gals
RM 188 for Package + Massage Older gals

BlueApple
12-13-04, 10:28
Just to inform fellow Rose fans that she will be on leave till after new year. if anyone have the alternate for massage in BT, please share it here.

Blue Beard
12-13-04, 14:57
Yes, I know, not LDI and Sasha again!
What can I say? After months of trying, I finally had the privilege of being serviced by the indomitable Sasha. She made me feel like it was my first time.
A bubbly, chatty character, she removes my clothes for me, and the action starts from the shower itself. And what action! Her BBBJ is divine, never had better! And she cowgirls me to the finish. And she doesn't jump up and rush to shower and change after that as most of them do.
Sasha is not in the beautiful category, but she gets an A for effort.
For detailed reports, search the forum. Enough has been said about her, and all of it is true from my point of view. I just needed to let you guys know that if ever you want an awsome experience, visit Sasha, if you are lucky enough to get an appointment that is.
blue beard is a happy chappie, for now that is. :-)

PJ Boy
12-14-04, 04:58
PJ Boy,

Seem like excellent service provided, how is damage?It was RM 240.00 for the Full package.

Asian for Me
12-14-04, 06:59
hi all,

i finally booked shasha on last saturday.

as she came into the room, she introduced herself as "harimau ganas". a wild tigress she is.

here's my fr about her:

look: 5/10 - her face is not very pretty. with a little bit thick lips. but the lips is divine for bbbj.
breasts: 5/10 - not firm. a bit sagging.
skin: a typical malay's dark skin. but i like the smoothness on her butt and thighs.
body: 8/10 - i like the bottom part of her body. firm butt, firm and meaty thighs although not too fat.
pussy: 9/10 - not very bushy. natural, never trimmed. pussy is still very tight. no butterfly pussy lips.
kiss: 5/10 - we didn't kiss much. but her kisses was hot. lips slighly open and tip of tongue sticking out. wet and passionate.
shower: 9/10 - besides using her hand to scrub my body, she used her breasts and buttocks too. one worth mentioning is that she used her butt cheeks and butt cleavage to rub my hardened dick with soap. she let me daty her in the bathroom, with one of her legs against the bathroom wall. i looked up watching her lusty expression while daty her. i think she cum in the end because i could feel her butt cheeks tighten and tremble.
massage 9/10: she used the massage oil. her skill is like the traditional thai massage but a bit erotic. at the end of the massage, i've got 3-in-1 special catbath-cum-massage. imagine this: she fucked my asshole with her oiled finger, used another oiled hand to massage my dick, and nibbled and licked my nipple. she used her breasts to massage my dick too.
catbath: 7/10 - this is the lowest score she got because i think angel is still the best in this department. but shasha has great effort in stimulating my nipple, like nibbling, lick, suck, kiss, rub.
bbbj: 10/10 - very wet, deepthroat. she literally swallow the whole length of my dick. i even had a hard-on while writing this fr because that bbbj moment is really unforgettable.
cim: i asked if i can cum in her mouth, she said no problem. so she pumped up her speed and stimulation from her lips and tongue. when i told her i have cum, she never slowed down but increased the stimulation. she knows that all men need this kind of special attention at this very moment.

this is the best part: after sucking me dry, she stood up and spit all of my cum on her chest. she lustily spread the cum all over her chest and back, as if it was an expensive and precious body lotion. she never wasted one single drop of my cum. while doing this, she looked at me lustily, with a thankful smile, like i have bought her an expensive body lotion.
fj: n/a - since i cim, so i will try her fj the next time i book her. she promised me that i will get an extraordinary, wild fj from her.
wir: definitely!!!! because i haven't tried her fj yet.

extra info:
1. she admits that she loves sex very much. she sometimes masturbates at home.
2. she allows her customers to cum twice in a single session, if the first cum comes too soon during the shower. without extra charges.
3. she doesn't like people sticking their finger into her pussy. but she enjoys being licked her external part of her pussy.
4. you can spend a full 60 minutes with her with rm208 full package, instead of the normal 45 minutes.

charges: rm208.

highly recommended, but not for the weak-hearted old folks.

that's all from me.

asian 4 me.

Asian Monger #2
12-15-04, 05:48
To Those Who Visited Sky River,

Could you advise if the place has the full spa facilities. My colleagues of 5 are planning for a bachelor nite for another ex-colleague.

We are planning to enjoy the pool first, enjoy the free food, and if game, then pick the PRCs.

Thanks,
AM2

Street Car
12-15-04, 08:25
PRC's are back,any chance of White Horses galloping in KL?

That is one of the item in my Xmas list,White Horses.

Daijek
12-15-04, 18:12
Here the info

Sky river is consider a SPA, jacuzzi, sauna, the facilities are old, but still in working order, bonking room are 95% mirror. for WLs all are PRCs. I heard that currently have new stock. Open from 2pm to 2am or late nite. Do have in house F&B included, chinese cooked soup and local dishes. Damage 218.

Visited twice, worth a try, as the PRC are young. Over all, 3 stars bonking center.

Daijek

Could you advise if the place has the full spa facilities. My colleagues of 5 are planning for a bachelor nite for another ex-colleague.

We are planning to enjoy the pool first, enjoy the free food, and if game, then pick the PRCs.

Thanks,
AM2

Sbanpunter
12-16-04, 04:07

Thanks,
AM2Sky river is a place that offer the most complete service I have ever been. (but I have never been to places like Life Centre, Genesis, Federal Hotel, etc) You can get body massage, foot reflex, facial treatment with hand and head massage, not to mention the normal free flow of food and PRCs. If you are there for a relaxed time, you can even watch Tiger Cup and Astro WLT (chinese channel, but not sure of the sports channel), and then, you can play chinese chess and international chess.

Sawomate
12-16-04, 05:29
G'Day Fellow Mongers,

Heard some bros are looking for MILF. Allow me to reccomend Ada from Mirama Hotel and Coco or Wendy from Mandarin Court. Both have appealing body and appearence too (IMHO). I'm a regular with Ada, so service is excellent :D

If you all have better reccommendation, please furnish me with some names and details :)

By the way, can anyone tell me more about the Jalan Kuching MP? Directions were given, but the stocks seems to be a mystery. So who ever post the location, please respond.

Cheers!

Digger out!

P.S. PRC also available in Mirama. Not my cup of tea, but I did saw a rather slutish PRC with big boobs. Unfortunately, didn't get the name. Check with OKT Mike.Hi Digger,

This Ada from Mirama, is she a WL or ML?

Thanks,

SM

Junior88
12-16-04, 07:31
Hi guys,

Long time never write FR already.

yesterday went zen with my friend, then the front desk ask for batin or normal, well, of course go for batin lar.

But one great things about the massage is, she perform the batin while i was still laying on my back... after cum, i tot, thats all lah.. no more lah, but to my supprise, she still continue massage my back then ask me to turn around and start massage my leg, body, hand and batin again!! wah, twice man!!! cum for second time. syok

Junior

Toton
12-16-04, 08:21
It seems that Shasha is very popular. I wonder how much she earns in a day.

MonsterFacial
12-16-04, 18:56
Made my booking thru the phone earlier in the afternoon.....Straight after work went back home and took a shower with time to spare....left for LDI like a bat out hell with anticipation...Finally got the hotel room booked and waited for almost 15 minutes but I was relaxing watching TV nursing a raging hard on....hehehe
Yoko walks in and there is some chit chat and I asked her to be more gentle with her manicured nails and she gets the picture....We take a shower together and she washes me from head to toe ....She then gives me a nice Fire and Ice BBBJ in the shower.....while rubbing her fingertips all over my asshole...nice
Then I dry myself while she showers herself.....I know the drill but feeling a little tired ask for everything but Fucking and she oblidges....So the rest of the session was her tongue licking me all over softly with a lot of moans...she then seperated my buttcheeks and gave one hell of an AR.....with her tongue fucking my asshole and her other hand tickling my balls....Then in the doogie position(me)... she alternated between sucking my willie and then licking my asshole....this was too good.....I felt like cumming so asked her to stop for a while......
I was getting tired so decided to lie down while she continued to give me one hell of a BBBJ all the way to the balls and she was even licking my balls one time or another...she then raised my legs up and sucked and tongue fucked my and I was getting there really fast with this horse....
She knew this and asked if I wanted to fuck her or shoot in her mouth....I asked if I could paint her face and she agreed......she lied down and I positioned my dick just over her head and she started sucking and stroking my willie with her hands.....When I was gonna cum I decided to take control of the situation...I started wanking while holding her forehead down and asked her to close her mouth and eyes.....
Lets just say I came she grimaced....some got in her hair but she had to open her mouth sometime or another because my cum covered her nostrils....
There a weeks worth of baby batter and her face was just covered like a wedding cake.....
we thru half of the toilet roll before she decided to get into the shower. I then asked for another BBBJ in the Shower for another RM50 tip without cumming and she oblidged...nothing like a BBBJ form a pro like her after cumming...made my knees weak again...luckily my two tanks were empty or I would have cum again..hehehe

Summary
name Yoko
Body 4/10
Breast 6/10
GFE 10/10 My girlfriend is never this slutty
BBBJ 9/10
AR 10/10
Cim Yes
COF Hell yeah
WIR Maybe
Price RM 183+ 10(Hotel room) + 50 Tip

Will try Angel next....and the OKT mentioned that See See has the biggest boobs for a package girl....had a look at her in her after work attire and she had some melons hanging infront of her......small little girl like her ....Big enough to titfuck...Anyone tried See See for a titfuck

The Digger
12-16-04, 19:02
G'Day Sawomate,

Ada is a WL and also a ML. It all depends on what you want. I always opt for her WL status. Cost less. RM190 for FJ. But if you require her for massage, it'll be RM70 something + RM150 for FJ. Lets face it, 45 min to cover massage and FJ is just simply not sufficient. Remember to inform the OKT/Cashier first i.e. your preference of either massage (FJ to negotiate in room) or FJ.

Cheers!
Digger.

Hi Digger,

This Ada from Mirama, is she a WL or ML?

Thanks,

SM

Asian Monger #2
12-17-04, 01:54
Junior88,

Do you mean the old Zen massage near the Kelana Jaya LRT? Which massage lady did you have?

Please elaborate. I guess you didn't ask for batin twice did you? Did you pay twice for the double batin? What was your total cost and how long was your session?

AM2

Dummy Soul
12-17-04, 03:28
Dear All fellow member,

Sorry for asking this stupid question but till today I still cant figure out what are those terms that are use here. Like WL, ML, MILF and such.

Some I manage to get the meaning from the list that Jackson have but I am lost on this. Could some one be kind enough to let me know. Thank you.

Regards.

Asian Monger #2
12-17-04, 06:04
Daijek & Sbanpunter,

Please help with the direction. I only know Lot10. Please describe from there onwards.

Thanks.

AM2

Master Diver II
12-17-04, 06:35
Isn't that at the back of KL Plaza. Just walk down the road between Starhill and KL Plaza until you reach the back of KL Plaza and you're there.

Happyman Z
12-17-04, 07:24
Daijek & Sbanpunter,

Please help with the direction. I only know Lot10. Please describe from there onwards.

Thanks.

AM2If you know Lot10, then go next door to KL Plaza. Then walk to the back and you will find it.

Daijek
12-17-04, 08:27
Daijek & Sbanpunter,

Thanks.

AM2OK, next to Lot 10 is KL plaza, just walk to back of KL plaza, follow the road to the back, don't enter from front of KL plaza, as you might have difficulty searching for a back door on this building.

Sky river is located at the back of KL plaza building. Or you can drive slowly round the building to scout around 1st. when you reach the back of KL plaza, is easy to look for.

If you can't find it with your eyes, then use your mouth (ask around) if still fail, i suggest you use nose (sniff around) haha...

Or call jacky the sky river OKT. the HP number will be in your PM msg.

And,after visit, make sure to keep us all up dated with your report on this place.

MErry bonking christmas to all

Daijek

Lustforthrust
12-17-04, 10:47
The 2nd trip in a week left me kinda ill. So bad that I had to call the Marriott's house-doctor. His fees would've got me a night of pleasure or 2 nights of 1 hour pleasure!

Anywho, towards the end of BB by the Novotel (pinkish building) the road narrows what with the merging traffic and all. Across from the Novotel about 200 yards or so there is a run-down hotel. Thats were you'll find some of the best PRC 238, Russian 300 and Indo/Thai 150ish. They also have outcall (except the PRC) - guy to see there is Balwinder, its run by Chinese pimps.

Mark Kor
12-18-04, 08:31
The last time she told me that on average she hits RM600 per day and works at least 23days a month, so she takes home RM13800 per month on average.

Anybody considering a career switch?

:)

Fly Guy II
12-19-04, 11:09
Thanks PJ boy,

Based on your report I went to Armada today and managed to book a double session with Jean.

In short she was all you reported and more. Really an excellent time and will repeat again for sure. Only thing I could possible add is that she likes her tits squeezed HARD. Not the nipples but the whole breast. She has 32B but she manages to lick her own nipples which with the look she had just blew me away.

She says that she is open to just about anything except anal "shucks", shes not perfect after all. Good work ethics. Says that she tries to provide the GFE to all customers thus maintaining a consistent level of service and many repeat clients.
Guys she is the real deal. Enjoy and report back.

Merry X-mas and keep Mr Happy, happy and hard for the new year.

F G II

Actionjun
12-19-04, 11:25
Staying at PJ Hilton for a couple of days. Any recommendations for fun near-by or providers willing to visit? Did a search on past postings. Didn't see anything.

Thanks.

DaThinMan
12-19-04, 11:29
Dear All fellow member,

Sorry for asking this stupid question but till today I still cant figure out what are those terms that are use here. Like WL, ML, MILF and such.

Some I manage to get the meaning from the list that Jackson have but I am lost on this. Could some one be kind enough to let me know. Thank you.

Regards.

WL : Working Lady. Sex worker.
ML : Massage Lady. Provides massages and usually extras. Extra to what level? Depends on her. Usually MLs are older, etc. you get the picture?
MILF : Mothers I Like to F$%k Older women. But then again, need not be too old if she had a kid early.

Junior88
12-19-04, 11:53
I pay RM100 only. 1 hr section. Very satisfy. I will go back again.

Papaya Reborn
12-19-04, 15:18
Sunday, 19/12/04.

Just drove past Skyriver (behind KL Plaza) and saw two santa marias with a couple of patrol cars. At least a dozen men in blue were outside the place with a dozen of on lookers.

Looks like a raid to me. Just informing you regular cheongsters.

BTW, the time was about 7pm.

Bogel
12-19-04, 19:37
Hi guys, I just got this from one of the sex groups. Wondering whether it is true.

Hi Guys

If you want a blowjob or good fuck, there is a lot of places along Jln Bukit Bintang. Malaysia Hotel is one of the hotel which has health centre attached to it. You can also have whatever u want, Indon, Vietnam ,Caucasian, Chinese or Malay at the hotel behind the car park infront of Federal Hotel. The charges is as explained by Matthias. Along the road there pimp who will ask you, it depends whether you want or you do not want. Vietnamese? Very white, bushy with big firm breast and hard nipples. The pussy was tight as hell and good at kemutt. The neg side is the teeth are blackish probably from opium and the communication is a little bit difficult. What the hell... the cock will speak and tell what it wants. I like the breast so much. Handful and firm. The blowjob? I am out of this world. She even swallow your juice like drinking ice cream. Wow! Mama mia!

I will try to give the phone number of the pimp if I still keep one.Later. Enjoy your fuck guys.

Dummy Soul
12-20-04, 03:06
WL : Working Lady. Sex worker.
ML : Massage Lady. Provides massages and usually extras. Extra to what level? Depends on her. Usually MLs are older, etc. you get the picture?
MILF : Mothers I Like to F$%k Older women. But then again, need not be too old if she had a kid early.Thank you for your information. At least I am on tune with all the forumers here. Once again thank you.

Regards.

DaThinMan
12-20-04, 03:10
Staying at PJ Hilton for a couple of days. Any recommendations for fun near-by or providers willing to visit? Did a search on past postings. Didn't see anything.

Thanks.

Across the highway is Armada Hotel. Further up the road is Crystal Crown Hotel. Both have Health Centres.

Palm Treo
12-20-04, 05:17
I pay RM100 only. 1 hr section. Very satisfy. I will go back again.First time posting here. Thanks for all the good advice from the sifus.

Agree with J88. Tried it too on Saturday @11 am. Her name is Len, from Sabah. If 2 hour session, she will go for 4 shots!!! (that's what she told me).

She's going back to Sabah for xmas on 24 and return on 26 or 27, I think.

Ani19
12-20-04, 07:21
Hi Guys!

I'm interested in Malay girls. Apart from Sasha at LDI, are there others out there? Would appreciate some assistance.

Also, can someone pls PM me LDI's no to book Sasha?

Thanks.

Master Diver II
12-21-04, 04:36
Fellow Bros,

I somehow became involved in a little birthday party last night. A friend of mine used a contact to make arrangements for some Thai girls to join my little group of friends at a service apartment in KL (try to figure it out from the photos). We brought our own bottles of Chivas Kahlua and Absolut together with the usual mixers and bags of ice. The contact went to pick up the first 2 girls May and Tong (with a softer t sound?) and we went doown to pick up the other 2 - AA and QQ (don't ask me they gave those names). The photos are in that order with the exception of May who managed to avoid the camera:(

Once the room service had delivered food the fun started; birthday boy initially picked QQ (had to give him 1st choice for his birthday) and May and I started playing with ice (running around the place trying - and succeeding - to put ice in each other's underwear) in her case I bent her over one of the beds and put it in her pussy. What a friendly girl:D. However Birthday boy (BB) was unhappy with his first pick and I passed him May (reluctantly but he's a bro and it's his birthday and he's done it for me before - if only I had pictures of that one).

We had brought some CDs so the usual dancing started. One friend took AA to one room and another took Tong to the other room leaving me and BB to get hornier dancing. Of course we had to disturb the guys in the rooms especially accidentally opening the bedroom door which wasn't locked. The Painter was there but did not take active part in the proceedings (however BB, Painter and another friend went to Mercury afterwards - so I'm expecting an FR Painter!).

Finally bith rooms became available almost at the same time. BB and friend took May and AA into the twin room for a little tag team party of their own which was an event by their description (they thought National Geographic would be interested in the ensuing event in nature).

I took QQ into the other room. She then told me, "I drink too much! No good!" which worried me for a minute but then the DFK started followed by the undressing and fondling. She was wet quickly but then we decided to have a shower. SOP but enjoyable all the same. Returning to the bed I started licking her all over. Her skin tends to get dry after the shower but I said worry about the moisturising lotion later - I give you some.

As I started sucking her clit she came, so she was nice and wet before moving to 69 so I could view her pussy while she licked and sucked me - yes BBBJ. She stretched her neck so she could give my balls a good licking which I of course apreciated. I let her slip the condom on and away we went - CG reverse CG, followed by leg gripping missionary, then knees by the shoulder missionary. Took a short break - 1 minute - and found out she had a girlfriend before. Hmmmmmm....... I asked if I could finish in her mouth. She asked me whether I would be able to finish that way, to which I replied I'll try:D.

So she started licking and sucking all over my dick and balls while I fingered her. After the girlfriend info I thought I'd try the old G spot stimulation (Bi girls seem to really like this) and sure enough she got even wetter. After she came, I shifted her head near the edge of the bed so I could really sit my balls on her face. G spot with 2 fingers now and she was flying. As she licked my balls and played with my dick, I felt thefamiliar stirrings so I switched and shaved my dick in her mouth while the fingering continued. The wet pumping noises from her pussy just fueled my coming in her mouth!

We washed up and then I noticed that the last round of stimulation had made her leave a serious wet spot on the bed, which I had to warn the next occupant to avoid. Haven't seen the bed that wet in ages. The saga continues.

MD II

Tanoshii
12-21-04, 08:40
Fly Guy II,

Thanks for the report and I were able to have a good session with Jean yesterday (20/12). Everything is nice. After all, you will feel worth spending your hard earned money of 240 bucks.

Tanoshii

Cabellaro
12-21-04, 08:57
Can anyone of blother provide me LDI phone no?

Cool Sinbad
12-21-04, 11:01
Hi Guys,

I'm travelling to Malaysia for the first time next week, and wanted to get some suggestions from all of you, as to where to go for some really hot stuff. I'm not the health club or spa type and prefer doing my hunting in disco, bars and clubs. I'm really into Indians and Malays, but top class girls - and I don't mind paying if I have to.

I would appreciate any and all suggestions from you. Thanks in advance.

Cool Sinbad

PJ Boy
12-21-04, 12:04
Hi Fly Guy,

Glad you enjoyed her services. Are those pics posted Jean. Do you have any good recommendation.

Merry X'mas to all bros.

Cheers and be merry.

Wirakl
12-21-04, 13:02
Just to inform fellow Rose fans that she will be on leave till after new year. if anyone have the alternate for massage in BT, please share it here.Blueapple,

I would highly recommend Zest in SS2, PJ. You should try Amy. You will not regret it if you try but will live to regret if not.

Cheers.

Ps. For Directions look at earlier post.

Asian Monger #2
12-21-04, 17:08
Yesterday was the excursion at Sky River. We had 4 buddies. Due to my time limitation for another appointment later in the nite and budget constraints, I opted for the regular massage that was included in the Rm79. That nite OKT Ricky was working the front so another OKT served my request for ML.

Guys this place gives one of the "straightest" massage I've ever had beside from the blind massage that I had one time few years back before I discovered this site. I DO NOT recommend to take the massage at Sky River cuz the ML I talked to said they absolutely don't do HJ. Damn no release.

2 of my other buddies took the PRC but couldn't get any satisfying info/details/ratings from them to share with you guys here. Sorry.

Asian Monger #2
12-21-04, 17:11
I pay RM100 only. 1 hr section. Very satisfy. I will go back again.
Junior88,

Please try to answer my questions lah!? I asked for the name of ML, which Zen place (Kelana Jaya?), and whether you paid double for the double batin?

With this info, this will guarantee that our brothers here, (for those who is a regular at BT Massage taking Rose), will get the so called "bang for the buck". However, I remembered that the real "bang for the buck" that one of our brothers here got was at Zest where the ML Amy does FJ for the price of HJ.

My point is, please share more info lah.

AM2

Asian Monger #2
12-21-04, 17:18
Was accompanying a brother to CC PJ this afternoon. When the WL walked in reporting to work, their normal clothing wasn't all that. However, when they changed to their sexy working clothes and comes out from the room for customer's viewing, I couldn't keep my jaw shut.

Malays are a few and local chinese are quite a lot. Oh BTW, all MILF. I tell you some of their ASSets are to behold if you know what I mean. Some of their breasts are HUGE. Then again, looks can be deceiving.

My brother took a part timer MILF so he finished the deed before the 45min session. He came out, sat down, take a drink and look see look see for more ML reporting to work and parading from time to time.

Charges :
198/45min no massage
238/1hr w/ massage

Haven't seen any report here about CC so dare not take any however it is mouth watering and "nose bleed" just looking at them booty walking past by. Alright enough is enough.

AM2 over and out.

Asian Monger #2
12-21-04, 17:23
Sunday, 19/12/04.

Just drove past Skyriver (behind KL Plaza) and saw two santa marias with a couple of patrol cars. At least a dozen men in blue were outside the place with a dozen of on lookers.

Looks like a raid to me. Just informing you regular cheongsters.

BTW, the time was about 7pm.

Papaya Reborn,
Checked with OKT Ricky at Skyriver last nite. No raid. He said the raid came out in the papers saying a disco joint in sg. besi. Who to believe? Anyway, I was fortunate enuf to get OKT's h/p number from a member here so I called in the afternoon to confirm the goods are still available. Indeed available and 11 of them working. First round of parade only saw 3 while 7 were working. 632 & 610 looks delicious. OKT recommended 632 & 633. Saw actual 632 and boobs are to behold but I didn't go for that package. Maybe next time.

Later,
AM2

Master Diver II
12-22-04, 03:06
This is the continuation of yesterday's FR where I left off at the bed with the wet patch.

After getting dressed and meeting the other guys in the living area of the apartment, I had to wait a little while before the Birthday boy (BB) and other friend emerged from their tag team party. Another guy whom I had just met earlier decided to persuade QQ to re-examine the bedroom ceiling. Fine by me, it was time to move on.

As the tag team came out of the other bedroom (with big grins on their faces) it was clear that they felt satisfied with a job well done. BB had been very happy with his birthday gift. I decided to let May rest first while the room was reoccupied by Tong and friend. BB, Painter and tag team partner were going to head off to Mercury and invited me but I figured I may as well sample May first.

12.10am QQ and friend appeared. She had gone into the mellow stage after all the booze and had been telling her sad story to him - so much so she was crying - oh oh. Don't need or want to get involved in that drama.

I jumped into the room with May and went back to to the old undressing with DFK routine. Somehow it's still the best way to get your clothes off. Doesn't feel like some old pro routine - ok take clothes off, now into the shower.... - you know the drill. Took off her bra with the catch on the side and proceeded with mouth to nipple stimulation. Her breasts were not as firm and from the not very noticeable stretch marks, it was clear she had a baby some time in the past.

Her pussy was clean and sweet though and I got her to sit on my face. After a good clitoris sucking and she came which of course meant I had to get her to lick my chin clean of her juices:D. After a very pleasant BBBJ I got her to sit on me CG style. She immediately got into it and came again (isn't it so much better when they enjoy their work?). I continued with CG but now with me sitting on the edge of the bed with my arms moving her. She looked exhausted after coming again - what did that tag team do to her:) - so I decided to finish off the same way as before. A nice BBBJTC with CIM while my fingers did some walking on the wild side. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! She kept sucking until I was milked dry. Veeeeerrry niiiiiicccce!

An exchange of phone numbers (I keep one number for these purposes) and then wondered if they are free to do business without the old papa-san. I would doubt it. Anyway no harm. I'll find out later. Anyway the total damage for 4 girls for 6 hours was an unbelievable RM1,200. Each girl brought 6 condoms tucked into their bras - in case the cops checked their handbags. All in all, it was very good and enjoyed by all, barring the incident with QQ which continued while I was enjoying my last round in the room.

Sadly no photos of May but some more QQ here. Till next time.

MD II

Master Diver II
12-22-04, 03:38
Hey guys,

I've been trying to apply for the upgrade to senior member but keep getting internal server error. Anyone else have the same problem? I emailed the system admin and I'm waiting for a reply but I was just curious if this was a common problem.

While I'm at it, how about it Jackson. 40 posts, 11 with photos and at least 11 more detailed reports; zero editing on my reports. Any comments?

MD II

Bamboozeld
12-22-04, 07:51
It's been a while since my last visit to Zen. Surprisingly, there's quite a number of new girls around. Asked James which one he'd recomend. Told me her name was Len. So tried her for an hour session. Good and relaxing massage. Did 'batin' on while lying on my back and proceed to front and finish of in front. Quite good for a newbie. Told me that she had 3 months training only. The only thing is, couldn't get to play with her breast. Will try my luck next time!

Damage : RM 100
WIR : Yup!

Daeng
12-22-04, 09:11
Bro..Master Diver II,

Relax and be patient. May be Mr Jackson a bit buzzy chokeng.

Anyway...I would like to say welcome as a Senior Member of WSG.
We have a priviliege to have a Bro like u be part of this community.
Ehek...Keep the energy and sent more of the contributions.

:) Daeng

Xiao Ma
12-22-04, 10:06
Just went to Armada today, actually looking for Jane 37 but she is not in so OKT ah Heng recomanded 52 (don't remember her name) man she is suck worst then doing it myself. Dont take her and do not trust OKT ah heng. Becos of that l'm going to LDI now for yoko. Just throw 240 into longkang Sh@t!!!

Asian Monger #2
12-22-04, 10:57
Agree with J88. Tried it too on Saturday @11 am. Her name is Len, from Sabah. If 2 hour session, she will go for 4 shots!!! (that's what she told me).
She's going back to Sabah for xmas on 24 and return on 26 or 27, I think. Well well well. Somebody is kind enough to share the name of the ML. As soon as I saw the name, I off my computer and headed for Zen this afternoon (22/12/01). Arrived there by 2:15pm, rang the bell, and a lady unlocked and opened the door. Asked if got appointment and I said no. So I said I wanted Len. Lady got shocked and I sensed something amiss. I asked her if she was Len and she confirmed. So that was a coincidence. The ambience was dark and dim at the reception; my first time.

She said the ML are by booking or else have to take turn. Anyway as she was working the reception at that moment, she obliged to take me. Showed me to a room with 2 very small cubicles. Ok so she's massaging me. Inside this room is even darker with them dark carpets. Again, the ambience is nice with a dim candle light and some stones at the corner of the cubicle.

So Len came to work on me. To compare her with Rose, Len is more chubby and more lemak. They are the same height. My purpose was to experience the double batin as mentioned here. Started talking to her and she said started working at Zen 3 months ago and indeed will be returning to Sabah on X'mas eve and return on 26th.

Quarter way, I asked for double batin being thick skin and she complied. When she was done with my back, she lifted my ass and started to batin. The pressure points are good. Looked like I'm going the kena anal while she batin my didi. So far so good. Legs got tired so no "keluar". Turn over and worked on my lower and upper body. I find that she can take the raba raba without any flinch unlike Rose who just nicely rejects it. Len took it pretty well but don't expect to find some firm boobs in there. Her bra was deceiving.

Now comes the batin report. Her "kung fu" is similar to Rose and also got the finger penetration. Here is what sets her to a higher level compared with Rose. She was moaning softly to stimulate that she enjoys batining us! Wow that's a first. Now comes the bonus. She batin the didi, then both hands move up my body to tickle my nipples to stimulate more. Then she alternates between right hand HJ while left hand tickling the nipple. Holy cow I was feeling good!! While feeling good I did some exploration too and she seems accompanying to it. Again lemak lebih lah brothers out there. After shot a whole load of cum, she press here and there for blood flow. 2nd batin the same thing and this time, since already exhausted the 1st round, she HJ harder and more stimulation on the nipples. For some time my did was dead from round 1 but round 2 eventually waken and "lift off!" Came the 2nd time in less than half hour. Both round 1 & 2 she was milking me dry.

Whoa! Lie there like a dead corpse with 2 back to back "keluar susu" so-called. Palm Treo was right. If 2hrs, she said will "milk" 4 times. Then she pull me up on sitting position and finish off with some shoulder massage. All this time our conversations are friendly and pleasant. I also found out from her that Hani & Dian are still working there while Amy has gone to Zest as some of you know.

All in all 100buck for 1hr w/ back-to-back HJ. I'd say worth every juice she can milk out of you. Oh don't forget the nipple stimulation and soft moaning from Len. Highly recommended guys but have to wait till next Mon when she returns. Call Zen at 03-7877-6977 for booking.

She sort of promoted to me that when she returns next week, she'll be brining 2 cousins with her to work in that joint. She emphasized on the age:17&18. Holy moly!! Fresh from the other side of peninsula. Ok I shall not reveal too much. Always got a bad habit of writing long essays.

AM2

The Painter
12-22-04, 11:33
Yo all and MD II,

I did not participate in the action that nite coz the no MILFs la. The Siamese girls were a bit too skinny for my liking...what to do la I'm a picky dude. I can tell you that MD II was at his horniest as he turned down an invitation to Mercury bcoz that would be sheer time wasting. He politely excused himself to bonk the other girl. The girl must have satisfied him enough for him not to go to Mercury afterwards.

For the record, I didnt participate either at Mercury. Dont know why la...just not in the mood I guess! It was surprising as the ratio of girls to guys was 10:3. Guess I'm waiting for the elusive Angel of LDI or even Jean of Armada.

Member #2757
12-22-04, 16:10
This is what I was talking about.Where is StarInn & Chile?

Wirakl
12-22-04, 17:50
She sort of promoted to me that when she returns next week, she'll be brining 2 cousins with her to work in that joint. She emphasized on the age:17&18. Holy moly!! Fresh from the other side of peninsula. Ok I shall not reveal too much. Always got a bad habit of writing long essays.

AM2[/QUOTE]Great Job in Reporting AM2.

I would say yours is the most detailed description. The only sad thing is that you didn't elaborate a little more on your 5 brothers (fingers) discovery of Len. I'm definately be the first in line at Zen on Monday. Just reading your report makes my lips wet already. Maybe you should teach the 2 cousins a think or two before we check them out.

Cheers.

Member #2177
12-23-04, 04:32
Asian Monger #2,

The place is actually pretty decent. The girls are reviewed regularly although not in this forum but another. There is another place further down the road at Rothman's Roundabout which is equally as good! You should go check it out the next time you're in the area.

Member #2177

Member #2177
12-23-04, 04:37
Mark Kor,

Don't forget it's all tax free and more often than not she's always fully booked from about 3pm till closing!

Member #2177

PJ Boy
12-23-04, 04:42
I was brought to a New massage place with Urut Batin whom this friend of mine is a regular. They have been opened for about 3 months now. A very nice looking and cosy place. Girls there look quite good. Price very reasonable the Massage is RM 48.00 and Urut Batin RM 40.00. It's the same row as the Police Station directly facing the famous SS2 mamak stalls. (small signage - got to look out for it, about 5 to 6 shops away from the Police Station).

I took Laura (Sikh mixed Portugese) very good massage but so-so Urut batin age 29. Fairly large in size and a 36C. Speaks good english.

Friend of mine went for reflexology which was quite good according to him.

Socal Boy
12-23-04, 05:04
Hey guys,

Will be in Kuala Lumpur for a 6-hour halt and wanted to make it a true "lay over." Please advise on places to visit during day that offer exceptional quality and reasonable proximity to airport.

Thanks in advance.

Asian Monger #2
12-23-04, 15:51
Wirakl,

I did mention that not to expect firm boobs inside and her bra was deciving. I just wanted to say that also 100/hr may seem kinda steep but if you can cum 'twice' then hey it's actually quite worth it.

In massage dens like these, how much is for a HJ? 30? 50? I know HC will cost 50. So for those massage dens in Cheras or Pandan areas, the cost could range from 45~48/hr plus HJ of 30/one time. If 2 HJ, it'll cost 60 if you don't negotiate hard enough. Thus 60 (2HJ) + 45~48 = 105~108 plus toll and gas?! In Zen, 100 to have Len "milk" you twice in one hour session is quite the "bang for the buck"! For those living in the PJ area, it would be our territory. For Cheras people, Pandan would be their territory. No offence to anyone here.

I remember I used to make trips all the way to Puchong Tesco just to get the HJ by Rose in BT Massage with them finger penetration. What about the LDP toll at Sunway and the gas mileage? I myself would have to switch my tactics now. Furthermore, Len gives you the "nipple" stimulation that Rose doesn't do. Now that's the extra mile Len goes to think for us male stimulation.

Now some of you might think that I'm getting something for such heavy promotion but on the contrary. I'm just doing my part as a WSG forumer so as many others have so kind to provide.

Just my 2 cents,
AM2

Asian Monger #2
12-23-04, 15:59
Asian Monger #2,
The place is actually pretty decent. The girls are reviewed regularly although not in this forum but another. There is another place further down the road at Rothman's Roundabout which is equally as good! You should go check it out the next time you're in the area.
Member #2177Member 2177,
Sorry not to offend you. I know about LDI and what it has to offer. I was once a regular until the bill really "HIT" me hard on my forehead! I've had Yoko, Angel, Michelle, June, Amy, and ML Janet. Almost had Lagita, the Portuguese beauty but she got sick last minute so my booking went to Michelle as replacement.

AM2

Daijek
12-23-04, 16:21
Whos HJ is the best?

I'll nominate MARADONA, he is the hands of god. He is the best.

If to masturebate?

I prefer my own hand.

Certain mongerer have their own satisfying style of cuming.

Let merry bonking X mas

Daijek

Hardwear
12-23-04, 17:41
Brother AM2 is doing a good calculation. Well.. I will see it that way too. But while doing that, few of us may need to sacrifice some $$ to venture new places. Or else we'll be queueing at the same place trying to get the same girl. I've had top my budget for this month venturing. Unlucky for me. Nothing good. I tried one shop at SS2 and another at Bandar Baru Klang. At SS2 I got massaged by a girl who end up "lecturing" me when she learned at that I do 'MP hoping'. At Bandar Baru Klang, it is a pure massaging place with nothing hanky panky. Total lost was RM115 since both place did not offer HJ.

Red Brake
12-24-04, 04:24
Just a short FR on my visit to the above place. Had to walk to really find the place. Its on the side of the road going towards KL. Very near to the pedestrian crossing, above the Sime tyres shop. I was dissapointed as they only had 3 choices, 1 malay, 2 local chinese. The malay looks good but too thin in figure, 1 chinese too large for me lol as I'm just a small guy haha, the other ok 5/10 with a little tummy. The charges are RM130 or RM150 depending on girls experience. I went for chinese no.2/RM150. She led me to the room thru a few secret passage doors to another shoplot next door. The room is like a RM20/nite type. I would not recommend a visit here as RM178 will get you a better bonk. Just my opinion.

Regards,

Red.

chuamaster
12-24-04, 07:38
>>I've had Yoko, Angel, Michelle, June, Amy, and ML Janet. Almost had Lagita<<

How good are this girl esp Yoko, Michelle and Lagita..appreciate alot

chuamaster
12-24-04, 07:47
Bro Fly II,

Bro, Read yr FR on Jean. I m keen on her Hows is her body structure / pussy /trimmed and does she french kiss? Appreciate a lot

Xiao Ma
12-24-04, 08:20
For those that have tried her, you know what I mean?

Asian for Me
12-25-04, 08:51
Xiaoma,

Do you mean the Angel from LDI?

I have tried her 3 times already. The 3rd time was on the X'mas eve.
She SMS me asking if she could play my "Ding Dong Bell". What a naughty girl.

The FR this time is not much different from before. But this time she really let herself enjoy the session. After giving me a long BBBJ, she lied down and her thighs widely spread, and told me to do my staff. She wanted to see if I am good at eating pussy.

She helped me to pull the clitoris hood and expose the little clitoris head. I wet the organ with a lot of my saliva and attack it with my soft tongue. She raised her body to see how I eat her pussy, so I could also see her lusty expression when the clitoral stimulation pleasure spread through her body. She really enjoyed the moment very much. Within 4-5 minutes, she cum. After she cum, she pushed me away because she told me the pussy is too sensitive to touch after she cum. After resting a while, she let me lick her again, and she cum hard the 2nd time. I had a very good look at her face when she cum hard. What a lusty look.

I can tell this is no fake orgasm. She was really enjoying it when she REALLY cum. I could feel her hands clenching my hand hard, her buttock muscle tensed, when she cum. She lost her consciousness for a short while.

Time was running out, so I slid my cock into her and pumped her hard. She cum again with my cock inside her. I cum shortly after she climax.

She thanked me for giving her 3 rounds of orgasm because she felt energetic again.

She promised me she will call me again when she want to fuck me. Probably in Jan-2005.

We kissed each other good bye and exchanged X'mas greetings.

That's all my FR for Angel of LDI.

Merry Christmas.

Asian 4 Me.

For those that have tried her, you know what I mean?

PJ Boy
12-27-04, 05:26
Bro Fly II,

Bro, Read yr FR on Jean. I m keen on her Hows is her body structure / pussy /trimmed and does she french kiss? Appreciate a lotWell, I will try to give you as much info as possible. Her looks may not be great but still fair (6/10). She has quite a good body with a handful of breast, she loves guys to grab them HARD. Her pussy is very well trimmed. She will french kiss you when she enters the room until she leaves. She be an unforgetable encounter, you have to try to know.

PJ Boy
12-27-04, 06:13
Wanted to go for Jean again, however she was fully booked until the next day. OKT Marcus recommended me another girl Kiwi (no.19). Not bad 'Kung Fu' but cannot be compared to Jean. Fingered her clit till she became very wet, did not allow to insert the finger in. We went into missionary position, she gave very fake moans, which was a turn off.

Name: Kiwi (No. 19)
Height: 4'10"
Bust: 32B
Pussy: Trimmed
Shower: SOP (5/10)
Catbath: SOP (5/10)
GFE: 6.5/10 (Very Friendly)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (with Hot Water and ICE).
AR: NO
CIM: NO (However, she will bbbj you right you have cum)
DATY: Did Not Ask
French Kissing: Not allowed.

Overall : Will go for Jean or try other girls.
Damage : RM 198.00 (Paid by supplier)

Asian Monger #2
12-27-04, 10:26
Asian for me,

Does that mean you didn't have the rain coat? Be safe!

Peace,
AM2

Xiao Ma
12-28-04, 14:49
Went to zen today, was really disappointed with the new girls, too young and only know how to rub oil. Well I can do that myself at home.

Left paying just 50 rm and really pissed off.

chuamaster
12-29-04, 05:57
Well, I will try to give you as much info as possible. Her looks may not be great but still fair (6/10). She has quite a good body with a handful of breast, she loves guys to grab them HARD. Her pussy is very well trimmed. She will french kiss you when she enters the room until she leaves. She be an unforgetable encounter, you have to try to know.Thanks bro for your info on Jean. How about this BMW. No 13 and Joey.

Member #2175
12-29-04, 07:52
Called up BT yesterday to inquire about Rose. Unfortunately she has quit the place. Anybody know her where abouts? Any good subsitute for a good n friendly ML like her?

Well I guess the saying "All good things must come to an end" also applies to ML.

Any suggestions are most welcomed.

rezut
12-29-04, 08:37
I went to Sri Rampai area yesterday and saw one MP opposite a clinic. Anybody had tried this MP before? Appreciate any report?

Dig04
12-29-04, 11:05
Being calling Mandarin Count for Yvonne (no. 33) for many many times but did not manage to get her.

Last week finally manage to get her and her massage & Service is still as good. Much try.

Name: Yvonne (No. 33)
Height: 5'5"
Breast 32D 9/10
Pussy: Trimmed
Shower: 7/10
Catbath: 8/10
GFE: 8/10 (Very Friendly)
BBBJ: 8/10
F/J: 9/10
AR: NO
CIM: NO
DATY: Did Not Ask

Overall : Very Good

Must call before going, she is very popular.

Daijek
12-29-04, 11:59
29/dec

A rainy afternoon, Been horny for week, and been searching for days for good WLs to release.

Having this 2 prcs, they claim themselves as FL, holding valid passport, no over stay, will be back to mainland after 1month stay on granted visa, and new batch of prcs arrive.

Those FL PRc stay around ipoh road, so I drive to jalan ipoh, check in to a hotel call LEO palace hotel, day use RM38 nett for 4 hours, hotel is ok, clean, tidy, not much ppl around, cheap, good for fast and temporary use, nice bonking bed. This hotel is located at opposite MEE LEE bar, and drive inner from the junction.

1st prc came, name YAR PENG age 25, I rate her as 28, a young MILF, with a pair of Punctured breast(a 3)
Good looking (a 6)
Semi body figure (a 6)
Skin are fair and slicky (a 8)
Pussy tight, no smell, trimmed (a 8) just a few flick to her clit, she tak boleh tahan. WET
Do French kiss, capped BJ , no cat bath, no AR
No rushing,

Damage 150 for 1 shot, and still can bargain if you are good in bargain hunting. My bonking session lasted about 35 min and chit chatted for hour.

See her at photo gallery

Daijek

Daijek
12-29-04, 14:49
29/dec

Tea time.

After my lunch session with yar peng, followed by tea time session with her fren name ah yong. Ah yong is taller, bigger in size, have a full bouncing C cup nen nen.

Her spec as follow
Body (a 5)
Look (a 4) can be transform to wild type, but disappointed
Breast (a 8) bouncing, and standing
BJ, Have a big mouth, with thick red lips, before undress, I thought she is a good sucking machine. BJ (a 2) under par
FJ, nothing special
Pussy, smelled fishy, my head bounce away from her pussy and concentrate only on her richest resource (breast)

See her photo at the gallery

Damage 150

Daijek

Daeng
12-30-04, 03:23
Me celebrate my X-Mas with 3 shots with her.

I pick her up at 2pm. Go to a Hotel for 4 hours booking.

1 shot at 2.30 pm.
Went in the room. Just relax and have a nice conversation.
Started with rubbing her 36C with her black bra still on.
Get change to towel immediately. She suck my john hard.
Wow what a good sucker. DATY for 5 min as her pussy is neatly shave.. Then go for missionary ended up with doggie. She love that.

15 minute relax. Then both of us in the shower, rubbing each
others with soap...i have my ever best BJ under ther shower
and she having her pussy with my finger. What a obsene events.
Both of us have a deep French Kiss like lover. Then proceed to
the bed for 2nd shot with Lust Cowgirl riding my manhood. Squeezing her boobs hard.She cum twice before i cum.

We relax for 15 minute.

I invited her for a afternoon tea with me. So we went to a near by fast food.
We chat a lot while having our tea.

Back at the room at about 5.30 pm. She get a nap for 10 minute until my
john became alive for the 3rd shot. Then it was a hardcore scene with deep
pumping on the bed with sound effect from missionary to the edge of the bed. It end for quite some time a both of us sweat as i cum. My john rest
inside her while we both regain our strengh back. It was a long and hard
fuck.

At 6.15 pm it was check out time. I sent her to the transit area as she wanna go to the north continue her classes.

Overall :

Damage : RM300.00 (3 shots)
Logging : RM50.00

:) Merry Chrismast and Happy New Year

Hope Malaysia win over Indonesia at Bukit Jalil.

Zero Three
12-30-04, 05:06
Don't get me wrong, hehe i'm not talking about ML & WL but i'm talking about HC in Town with the Best.

1. Food
2. Facility (pool, sauna, steam, gym, etc)
3. Atmosphere/Environment

I'll vote

Drosett Regency for best food
??? for facility
Cititel for Atmosphere/Environment (1 year ago but now like pasar ledi)

Long39
12-30-04, 07:08
Date: 29th Dec 2004
Time: 3:30pm
Venue: Cititel
Girl: Cash - local chinese
Height : 5' 3"
Body : 6/10 - nice and smooth skin
Look : 6/10 -
Breasts : 7/10 - pinkish pointy nipple
Pussy: 7/10 - nice gripping action
Service : 8/10
Massage : N/A
AR : 7/10
Catbath: 8/10 all the way to my kneecap
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 6/10 fake moans
GFE : 7/10
CIM : Did not ask
COF : Did not ask
Anal : Did not ask
DATY: Did not ask
Damage : RM198 + RM10 (tip)
WIR: For others - Sofia

Had some time to spare, decided to check out cititel. Called the place and was told up to 30 girls available, and not many cheongsters. This could be a good time as I always hate packed places. When arriced, asked OKT for parade. Was only shown 4 girls - Sammi, chris, elis, and cash. whatever happened to the other 26 girls? came the standard reply, all working now. Wanted to go for nasi lemak elis but she was already booked. Decided on Cash as her boobs were attrating my attention. Asked to pay first, maybe bcoz I didnt use the spa facility. On the way down, saw this sexy ass girl and asked her name - Sofia. Maybe my next target. Not today as she was having a flu. Waited in the room. Nice and spacious. With the side lamp, almost like in a proper room. After abt 10 mins, she came with cig in hand. Not an issue with me. Did some small chat where she asked if i wanted massage. Said no since I only wanted package. Didnt push further. We both strip, and saw her boobs with thick pointy pink nipples. Lovely! SOP bath and my hands roam a bit on her boobs. More small chat - quite friendly and polite this girl.

Then on the bed, she began with CB. Licked me all over, allthe way down to my kneecap - that's a first. My hands were playing with her boobs, with extra attention to her nipples.Then she began AR with long strokes, but no digging. What a feeling! Then she move on to my balls, licking and sucking them. Then the BBBJ. She started with licking slowly along the length and then began the BJ,but only 1/2 of the length. I was wondering if she will go all the way. Then she began to BJ deeper. I guess she was just priming me for the full course. Nice suction and very long BJ. I think abt 5 ~ 8 mins. Praised her for the effort. She then asked how to start the FJ, me on top or her on top. Of course her top first. I always like them to work for it first.

On with the CD, the she squatted on top and slide my dick in. Not too loose but not tight either. She started the ride and my hands were immediately on her boobs. Her nipples were magnificient. She was making this fake moans. I know coz the face didnt show any feel. But i just close my eyes, it sounded nice. After a while I lifted my mouth to her boobs and began to suck on those pink nipples. Then changed to doggie. Her ass were just right for this - fleshy but not sagging. Began the piston action but later changed with me holding still and I move her body. With this I wont get tired easily. In between breaks, she would grind her ass over my dick to keep the sensation. At one point I was crouching over her with both my hands grabbing her boobs. After a while, I felt like cumming and began pumping furiously and released the load. I then fell on top of her with one hand on her boobs. She then told me to relax while she cleaned up. Took off the CD and covered my dick with the bed sheet.

I lay there and lit my cig. she went to clean herself and then called me into the shower. She help me to clean up. Both of us got dressed. She then asked for some tip since she has been nice to me. I relented and gave RM10. Told her she could have gotten more if there was extra services. Maybe next time. Gave her a peck on the cheeks and left.

Final verdict - nice girl, willing to please but standard service. Plus point on her large pink nipples. Cititel - not a bad joint. Just hv to go early to beat the crowd.

Long

Lustforthrust
12-30-04, 07:20
Great pics MD II!

Hope it pans out.

Hey guys,

I've been trying to apply for the upgrade to senior member but keep getting internal server error. Anyone else have the same problem? I emailed the system admin and I'm waiting for a reply but I was just curious if this was a common problem.

While I'm at it, how about it Jackson. 40 posts, 11 with photos and at least 11 more detailed reports; zero editing on my reports. Any comments?

MD II

Daijek
12-30-04, 10:54
Mr daeng!

Am is morning and pm is afternoon, you mistaken the time, 1st i was confused, how cum having afternoon tea at 5.30am in the morning?

By the way, is your FL coll gal available? As i'm interested to have a ride with her and support her a few hundred for her expenses or as pocket money.

Daijek

I pick her up at 2am. Go to a Hotel for 4 hours booking.

1 shot at 2.30 am.

Wow what a good sucker. DATY for 5 min as her pussy is neatly shave.. Then go for missionary ended up with doggie. She love that.

the bed for 2nd shot with Lust Cowgirl riding my manhood. Squeezing her boobs hard.She cum twice before i cum.

We relax for 15 minute.

Back at the room at about 5.30 am. She get a nap for 10 minute until my
pumping on the bed with sound effect from missionary to the edge of the bed. It end for quite some time a both of us sweat as i cum. My john rest
fuck.

At 6.15 am it was check out time. I sent her to the transit area as she wanna go to the north continue her classes.

Overall :

Hardwear
12-30-04, 15:13
Saw a police series on tv just now. A HC in Klang was raided for having PRCs, Indon, Thai and Kemboja (it's Myanmar rite?) Never mention the hotel name but from the surrounding look I suspect it is the notorious Histana Hotel. 4 customers are also rounded.

Zimzum
12-31-04, 03:22
Bro Hardwear,

Last known info (about few weeks back), Histana don't have much stock at the moment. Probably it's other hotels. Histana is still in the 'OK' category. In terms of notorious, Goldcourse hotel still tops my list

Kemboja = Cambodia
Myanmar = Burma

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

ZZ

vey
12-31-04, 05:19
Man been ages since I've posted. Heck since I've cheonged even. Ok here's latest trip to Topaz spa, Summit.

Reach there around 6pm, crowded already. Was sharing table with other ppl too. All OKTs damn busy and then the chiew keng session came, the girls walked out and I saw Fion, about 5' 5", nice curvy body. Immediately call OKT "I want her". (this my second time with her)

Name: Fion
Race: Local Chinese
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (curvy)
Boob: 7/10
Tightness: 8/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10 (accomodating)
GFE: 7.5/10
WIR: Yes
Damage: $238 (full package)
Overall : 7.5/10

The room I got, matress was on the floor which was good. Started with massage. Lots of oil, she was giving more of sensual massage rather than standrad ML one. Lying face down, she would massage my thighs and stroke my balls and didi once in a while. After a while we showered, and then she gave catbath, a little AR then turn around for BJ. After so much toying with my didi during massage I told her to get down, I cannot tahan already. Kissed and carressed her body, and played with her clit for a bit then put on cap and inserted into her. Man she is tight! Love that feeling, but was about to explode. I varied my thrusts and finally came in missionary position. After taht she gave me a light head massage and then we showered. All in all a great time with her.

After the session hang out a while to see the stock. As a big boob fan, I saw 2 - one kuay teow who looked grumpy, another nasi lemak. Both quite meaty but what the heck I aint no vegetarian. For the more petite ones look quite worn out. Wanted to stay longer but the food was crappy, so changed and left.

Daeng
12-31-04, 05:24
Dear all Bro,

As expected i receive lot of PM but i ready to reply but not to all.

Before that i would like to inform the fact as follows :

1) She (Nasi Lemak) is studying in one of the known IPT. If too expose
i'm afraid she shall be expell from her study if her cover leak.

2) At the moment she just started her class and i would disturb her. But
i shall call her if during semester break.(Don't know when ?)

3) Some of our bro. pm me stated that "willing to sponsor her study"
My personal opinion is that "u may promise her with all the flying
colour but after you get her it get back to square one - just F**K"

4) Anyway i shall ask her consent 1st before i give her number. Then you
nego.

Exclusion clause : Anything that i reveal here is not related to anybody
dead or alive. Is just my 2 cent opinions.

Hey Daijek,

TQ for the comment i need that Bro....anyway nice FR of yours and
long39.

MD II,

You seem to quite..?

A moment of silent for the victim of Tsunami Tragedy. :(

:)

PJ Boy
12-31-04, 05:34
I'm not sure about both their services. I can recall their names mentioned to me by OKT but not the services. Why don't you try asking the OKT Marcus there. He may be able to assist you.

Dig04
12-31-04, 08:05
Hi Member #1471,

My vote

Menara CitiBank for best food (can't remember the SPA name)
Menara CitiBank for facility

Regards, Dig04

Dig04
12-31-04, 08:49
After reading all the FR on Angel of LDI, I try very hard to ride on her, calling for almost 3 week and finally get her time slot yesterday (30/12/2004), HA HA!

She is DAM good man, all the report on her is TRUE.

Get her H/P and next time can call her directly before she report to work for booking. HE HE.

Will try ShaSha next round.

Regards,

Dig04

Daijek
12-31-04, 10:44
1471 you have a point here.

AS Long39 reported, cititel are crowded like pasar malam this time around, but the jaccuzi is the best in KL or maybe Malaysia, cheongster can enjoy in the jacuzzi, stroking our own penis under the water while watching WLs pass by the glass wall. Some times when the glass was not visible enuff, cheongster on the jaccuzi will pour water to the glass to have better view when WLs pass by.

And if not mistaken, thus or fri do serve shark fin soup FOC. Lower grade one la, not grade A shark fin.

Daijek

Daeng,

You re most welcome, as if you do read my report, sure you can sense i'm a safe player, and know the consequance of our beloved WLs or FLs, no harsh decision or doing.

For the nasi lemak FL of yours, your respond to fellow cheongster are correct, her future might be ruined, if something bad happened to her.

I'll wait for your instruction(Daeng) when the time is rite to have a session with this FL.

To paying the sum of A support for her study, i think is too much for a bonk. I'm a willing spender, if do happen to me, she'll never complain of not enuff $$$.

Happy new year, Daeng and to all fellow WSG.

Daijek

Don't get me wrong, hehe i'm not talking about ML & WL but i'm talking about HC in Town with the Best.

1. Food
2. Facility (pool, sauna, steam, gym, etc)
3. Atmosphere/Environment

I'll vote

Drosett Regency for best food
??? for facility
Cititel for Atmosphere/Environment (1 year ago but now like pasar ledi)

Mega
01-01-05, 05:23
Hardware,

Kemboja = Cambodia

HHH
01-01-05, 09:49
Date: 1/1/05
Kow Loon Spa 3rd floor
Name: Joane
Height: 5'5"
Breast 32D /10
Pussy:3/10
shower: 7/10
Catbath: 2/10
GFE: 6/10 (Not Very Friendly)
BBBJ: 6/10
F/J: 4/10
AR: Yes
DATY: NO
Cost : RM 188 FJ+Massage
WIR: No

The room is dirty, but equipped with big mirror on top and side.

HHH

Michael80
01-01-05, 11:01
1st of all Happy New Year 2005 Hey! people i guess it have been since time i visited the Action place as i was busy with Year End accounts Closing and etc. As everybody say start the New year with a bang then what me and Daijek did..

i sms him around 12pm to check whether my partner in crime is free or not and he was when i pop the magic word. hhehe, So we decided to go at 2pm and when were there was greeted with OKT John and in my point of view not a good OKT as him focus was on the TV rather then the customers, but then suddenly a familiar face OKT Ricky which we know and the rest was smooth sailling.

After abit of chit chat we move to the parade room and was then greeted with 8 beautiful gals. After me n daijek decide but then just for confirmation we ask the girls to go out and me n daijek talk abit so i was down to 621 or 630 so i took 621 and off to the room

No.621
Height: 5'3"
Breast :size B / 7
Pussy:8/10
shower: SOP
Catbath: 7/10
GFE: 7/10 (Friendly)
BBBJ: 7/10
F/J: 4/10
AR: None
DATY: NO
Cost : RM 218 FJ

for me i'm happy with mine, so now it's off to Daijek for his reports..

Michael80 off

Jibai Tester
01-02-05, 04:18
I heard from other forum that there are a list of FL's contact being distributed .. can anyone acknowledge this ?

Happy New Year to all of you .. As of a new year .. I had launched a new system as I had previously discussed and promised to most of the bro's which met with me since the beginning of the putrahealthspa . Let me present you .. the FreeLancers's ... ( sorry bro's, < especially donhayone > for taking such a long time to make this work .. )

In the initial stage, I now will be sending out the contacts of FL's to 30 specific bro's which authenticated with me via SMS earlier on. These bro's contact are randomly picked by the FL's .. Hence these FL's will have the contacts of the 30 bro's and vice versa .. What so ever arrangements between you guys are solely up to you and the FL's .. Please do bear in mind that the FL's will not deal easily with any person beside the phone numbers from the list they picked as a safety precaution on their side .. As for the people which are abusing the numbers .. I'll post your number ( without name nor e-mail address ) on this forum as well as my web which classified you as Unwanted guest ..

Partial FL's contact : 016 - 329 XX7X , 016 - 3X7 6XX1
The 30 bro's will have the complete phone number ..

Hope you guys enjoy ..

P/S : The booking ( overnight ) price of FL's will be ranging around RM 550 .. negotiate from there .. ( wink .. wink .. )

Chinky
01-02-05, 11:01
Can I have her contact?

I pick her up at 2pm. Go to a Hotel for 4 hours booking.

1 shot at 2.30 pm.

We relax for 15 minute.

Back at the room at about 5.30 pm. She get a nap for 10 minute until my
fuck.

At 6.15 pm it was check out time. I sent her to the transit area as she wanna go to the north continue her classes.

Overall :

Monsoon
01-02-05, 11:44
This posting is more than a week old. I called LDI and asked for Yoko, turned out to be my lucky day. She had just come in and there was a slot available at 4pm. I said to have that blocked for me.

I showed up and pronounced my booking and was taken to a room. In under 5 minutes, she knocked and came in. She turned out to be more presentable than the images that I had conjured from the postings. Made small talk to get acquainted then it was shower time.

She did a good job cleaning me up then went to the bed. I didn't opt for the massage and made sure she didnt lose out financially. I told her what I liked and she rewarded me with my straight talk. She prefers men who know what they want. Her lips are full and what started out as gentle kisses got deeper and deeper.

She had me lie face down. She performed a good catbatch. Sucking on the toes and finger and other vital parts.

She turned me over and performed the same and started with the BBBJ. It was deep, slow and warm. Good rythmn and good use of hands. She spent a good amount of time demonstrating her oral abilities.

She laid down and it was my turn to explore her. More kisses and she was moist from all the action. Put on the condom and she clasped her tights around me. We bonked.

Suddenly the phone buzzes. What? Well, time flies when you are having fun. I sat up as she removed the condom and continued with the BBBJ. She continued to keep her thrusts when I exploded. She kept her head down (I think she will make an excellent golfer... keep your head down and on the ball). A true professional unfazed by the distraction and kept the discipline. I was totally spent by the time she took her eye off the ball. She was proud of her work. That makes her numero Uno.

While in the shower the phone buzzes again. She assures the phone we will be done. I tipped her generously she offered other means to connect again. Where is there time for a massage?

Be Good,

Monsoon

Indonesia68
01-02-05, 17:35
Is this just my imagination that many of the Indonesian chicks in Malaysia have suddenly disappeared for the past 3 weeks? Perhaps something to do with the Government strict policy to repatriate them back to Indonesia? The place I go regularly used to have 10-20 Indonesian chicks but nowadays only 2-3. Quite disappointing.

Hardwear
01-03-05, 04:57
Went to Mimosa on the final day of 2004. Very nice and cozy place. At this moment, massage and batin is at RM88. More girls to come. I had Laura. Same like PJboy. It seems this place would like to intriduce her first to new customers. Big breasted from Malacca. Nice massage. I can still feel it until today. Batin is also ok. Sorry brothers, no raba report. But she was wearing a t-shirt revealing much cleavage.

Room is nice. Change cover immidiately. But partition style. No full cover.

Sam Yates
01-03-05, 06:55
Dig04,

Dig04 nominate HC at Menara Citibank as the best HC in town for its facilities and food. I was wondering, where is the spa, as I went into the building often (only at ground level) and saw that all staff and visitors have to register before being allowed into the building. I would not want to register at the security desk if I am going to a spa.

Master Diver II
01-03-05, 10:14
Guys, I appreciate your recent reports as well as envying Daeng for his college girl. I wouldn't mind tasting some of that myself! Daeng, you could always ask if she has any friends who are willing too. No need to support their studies, just make a contribution - every bit helps right. Sorry I've been quiet Daeng - not my choice, just been too busy to go anywhere interesting. I should be able to get away later this week so that I will have something to write an FR about:) - any suggestions? I know you'll have a lot of PMs asking you for the girl's no so just PM me if you're not too busy.

Daijek, you've been busy too man. Next time though, bring a proper digital camera to take pictures. Those shots weren't clear at all. I have not had a chance to enter the new year with a bang yet, but it's coming.

On a plus note, I'm off to Medan ~ 18th Jan for a few days. There should be plenty to report again after that and hopefully I'll add to my picture collection:D In the meantime Happy New Year to you all.

MD II

Zero Three
01-03-05, 10:46
Hi Member #1471,

My vote

Menara CitiBank for best food (can't remember the SPA name)
Menara CitiBank for facility

Regards, Dig04never heard of Menara Citibank, which floor is tat? must pay a visit someday

Master Diver II
01-04-05, 01:44
If I'm not mistaken, Menara Citibank used to be Menara Lion and the spa was called Lion Spa. I went there when it was still Menara Lion. The food was good - nice satay - and they only served Haagen Dazs ice cream. BUT no hanky panky - only proper massage. Has that changed?

MD II

Street Car
01-04-05, 02:17
Hello guys,happy New Year!

Menara Citibank,adjacent to Niko Hotel and infront of Ampang Park.
If you're taking LRT,alight at Ampang Park station.

About having to write your name down,unless they ask for your ID,then you will have to provide details,else lie about it.

Any of you guys seen White Horses running around. I know few HC in Penang still have them.

Do PM me if you know where the White Horses are hiding in the nation's capital!

Street Car

Lupus
01-04-05, 06:43
never heard of Menara Citibank, which floor is tat? must pay a visit somedayYou can't miss it, just go thru the front of the building and follow the sign.

Daijek
01-04-05, 08:10
Sounds great if to snap photo with digi caMera, but i might be silly enuff to handy it as A sex toy, or probally some evidence to destroy myself, if forgotten to delete.

And, happy Medan mongering.

Daijek

Long39
01-04-05, 08:10
Last day of the year, decided to finished it with a bang since all the fireworks have been cancelled. Arrived at 2.15pm. I think there were only 6 - 7 guys there. This time decided to use the spa facilities to the fullest. Showered and had the hot pool all to myself. Not many WL around, only those facial ladies. Guess still early. After about 15 minutes,left the pool and took my lunch. OKT came around and I wanted a parade. Was only shown 3 girls. All not my type. Told the OKT I'll wait a bit. Can afford to wait as not many guys, and more girls starting to come in. 2nd round of parade. More girls but still not interested. Asked for Sofia but she wasn't in yet. 3rd round of parade - nice looking Chilli. Hope it would be fiery. Booked her for 3.30pm as I wanted to relax first. At 3.25 saw Sofia and immediately asked for her, but was told booked until 5.30. Just my bad luck. Came in early and still couldnt get the target. A bit pissed off with OKT.

Went down and Waited in the room. Nice decor as previous. Suddenly got call from the intercom, "Sir wait a bit aa. Girl is eating." WTF! Now already less mood. After abt 10 mins, she came in. Suddenly my phone rang. Call from my GF. S**t! Told Chilli to be quiet and answered the call. Some small chat, then hang-up. Ok, where was I? Some small chat. We both strip, and was dissapointed with the physical appearance. SOP bath.

Then on the bed, she began with BM. Rub her body all over, then CB. Licked me all over. She was giving extra attention at the groin area. My hands were playing with her almost non-existant boobs. Then she began AR with long strokes, but no digging. A bit of time there. What a feeling! Then she move on to my balls, licking and sucking them. Then the BBBJ. I think she had this Hacks inside but I didnt really felt it. She started with licking slowly along the length and then began the BJ. Nice suction and very long BJ. I think abt 5 ~ 8 mins. Then she asked me to stand up. She was kneeling and continued the BJ. It felt nice. Instinctively I moved my hips to f**k her mouth. It felt good. Then the FJ. She asked for missionary but I told her CG first.

On with the CD, the she squatted on top and slide my dick in. Not too tight. She started the ride and my hands were immediately on her boobs. I was really abusing her boobs, maybe hoping it would grow a size or two. Yeah right... I wish. After a while I lifted my mouth to her boobs and began to suck on those nipples. Lucky it was thick. Then changed missionary. Began pumping furiosly. She was moaning heavily. I was holding her shoulders to keep her still. I dont know how long I was pumping but still didnt feel any fireworks coming. Felt tired and colapsed on top of her. She asked for doggie. Her ass not meaty enough. Began the piston action but later changed with me holding still and I move her body. With this I wont get tired easily. Kept pumping but I felt the excitement leaving my dick. After some time, I just stopped. Asked her for BJ with CIM. She said can BBBJ but cannot CIM. Ok, what the heck. She did some HJ and some BJ, but I still couldnt get it up. She put in some lotion and did some furious HJ, still nothing. Then I told her to give me a good BJ. We did this in the shower after she cleaned the oil massage away. BJ and HJ together, but in the end I gave up. Really the fireworks were cancelled. HOwever I have to commend Chilli for her tireless effort to service me. No complaints from her at all.

She help me to clean up. Both of us got dressed. She asked whether I always didnt cum. Said no, this is the first time. She said must be becoz the GF called just now. Afraid of GF. I said no, I wasnt worried abt my GF. In my head I guess it was becoz I was disappointed with the her physical body. In any case, she was friendly all the time. Didnt even pulled a face or looked annoyed. Good service.

Final verdict - nice girl, willing to please but body not my type. Too bad no fireworks outside and even inside. Sigh... Happy new year to all!

Date: 31st Dec 2004
Time: 2:30pm
Venue: Cititel
Girl: Chili (something soound like cili) - local chinese
Height : 5' 2"
Body : 5/10 - nice and smooth skin but too skinny for my liking
Look : 6/10
Breasts : 4/10 - too small
Pussy: 7/10 - nice gripping action
Service : 8/10
Massage : N/A
AR : 7/10
Catbath: 8/10 all over
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 6/10 no fireworks
GFE : 6/10
CIM : Not allowed
COF : Did not ask
Anal : Did not ask
DATY: Did not ask
Damage : RM198
WIR: For others - Sofia

El Rond
01-04-05, 09:10
Can anyone enlighten me as to what's the deal at Bintang Palace? Quality of girls, $$$ - exactly how much?

Thanks!

Master Diver II
01-05-05, 02:40
I was supposed to go to Karaoke with my colleagues last night (someone suggested Atlantis in SJ). Last minute everyone couldn't make it. Initially I went to shoot some pool, but then at 10.30pm the devil spoke to me (no, not the Painter or his friend Big D - the devil inside your head) and suggested that maybe I shouldn't waste the opportunity since I had obtained a visa from the Home Minister to be out late.

First thought was to call a friend, but she was too tired. I then called Metro Spa, but they only had 4 girls (DoReMi, Annie, Kher Sing(?), prc) and closed at 11pm. So that was out. I called Esteem and asked what nasi lemak was available - hoping for Jessie - and was told there were 3 dishes: Bibi, Crystal and Sheila. Sheila gives a great catbath and BBBJ but is a bit detached so I asked if Bibi was free. Unfortunately someone got there before me so I decided to give Crystal a try.

I arrived at Eastin 10.45pm and rushed in to Esteem to pay first and take a room "upstairs". At 10.55pm Crystal walks in. I was a bit disappointed as she didn't seem to be that friendly but then it's never that great to find a last minute customer just when you want to go home. She got undressed to give me massage first. After 10 minutes of so so massage I told her time to shower.

In the shower, she cleaned me thoroughly but SOP really. She didn't allow me to clean her. Hmmmmmm..... not that friendly. We got onto the bed and she asked if I wanted to turn over (obviously an AR girl) to which I replied no need. She started with the catbath but I got her to focus on the BBBJ. Nice enough but I was losing interest. So she asked me what I wanted to do (smart girl!).

I immediately started on her nipples - small but very light brown - and was disappointed by how little they responded to stimulation. My hands wandered downwards and noticed her pussy was just slightly wet. After a short time I switched an had in doggy position with my nose almost fucking her pussy as I licked and sucked her clit. Now she was getting wet and finally making more realistic noises. I ended up almost licking sideways so I could breathe as she came.

She slipped the condom on and squatted on my dick - which to my mind is not cowgirl. No she was not going to grind it out, she was going to try and pump it out - but I'm not an oil well. Changed to missionary and then missionary with legs on shoulders but it wasn't working. I suggested BBBJ and she said OK. She didn't want to be fingered at the same time so I was getting bored until she got into giving my balls a good tongue lashing while playing with my dick. That's the spot:) finally I can feel something. She kept on going licking all the way down while her hands did not stop. After a little while I could feel the final build up to the volcano eruption. As the fluid started to fly out she clamped her mouth on my dick and sucked almost all of it out. The effect only spoilt by her spitting into tissue afterwards.

A quick clean and I was out of there. Got into my car 11.55pm - not bad timing. Next time I wont leave it so late. I find that early afternoon is much better. To summarize:

Date: 4th Jan 2005
Time: 10.45pm
Venue: Esteem (Eastin Hotel)
Name: Crystal
Height : 5' 4"
Body: 6/10 (Slim but somehow not my spec really)
Look: 6/10 (OK but not stunning and missing that X factor)
Breasts: 5/10 (I don’t mind small but the nipples were not responsive)
Pussy: 7/10 (trimmed, clean, smelt goodJ)
Service: 7/10 (no complaints but just missing the oomph)
Massage: 5/10 (so so)
Shower: 6/10 (SOP but clean)
AR: (she’s willing but I’m not into it)
Catbath: 6/10 (cut it short so it’s difficult to say)
BBBJ: 8/10 (read above)
FJ: 5/10 (so so)
GFE: 4/10 (what GFE?)
CIM: YES :D
COF: Did not ask
Anal: No
DATY: Yes J
Damage: RM248 (full service and room upstairs)
WIR: No, I’d try others like Jessie

The Digger
01-05-05, 02:58
G'Day Bros,

For more info about the 'THE SPA' at Menara Citibank, check out this website: http://www.cellboxstudios.com/spa/

Cheers!
Digger.

P.S. No hanky panky in this, don't think it'll ever change.

The Digger
01-05-05, 03:29
Buddies,

For those who have visited Kowloon, I'm sure you have met this a**hole OKT there. Don't know his name, early 40's, dark skin, talks quickly (like nervous), bit thin, about 5'5", hair combed from right to left flat. Not helpful of even friendly. Only friendly when you're paying the bill and on the way out. Don't expect any good reccomendation from this guy. When I was there he reccomended Joanne. If my memory serves me correctly, a bro here mentioned her service was like crap. So I told him to f**k off.

When there coz Midah's HC OKT told me there's lots of MILF there... Would appreciate if you guys can provide new grounds for good MILF. :)

Long39,

IMHO, just put the phone on silent mode when visiting HC's. That's what I normally do. I too would be totally put off if Home Minister decides to do routine spot checks. :(

Cheers!
Digger

Hardwear
01-05-05, 05:27
I would like to confirm with those who has visited the Citibank HC. My boss is a regular there and I always see his credit card statement with huge amount charged to that place. However, brothers here says that there is no hanky panky. Either they have a hidden hanky panky or they charge you a hell lots of money.

Member #2177
01-05-05, 06:34
Bintang Palace is a nightclub with GROs. They cost approximately RM70+ per hour just to sit and entertain you. Anything else is extra and a negotiation between 2 consenting adults. The drinks and room charges are separate. I have been there a few times and personally don't think it's worth the money. A leisurely night out for 2 guys could set you back around RM2k - 3k depending on what fun is organised. Hope that this enlightens you!

Can anyone enlighten me as to what's the deal at Bintang Palace? Quality of girls, $$$ - exactly how much?

Thanks!

Long39
01-05-05, 06:34
Digger,

Thanks for the idea, but it was already on silent. I just chose to answer it since I was already in the room and it was quite quiet in there. But she did ask why was there an echo. Just told her I was in a room, ie meeting room. She didnt press further. Normally I wouldnt answer any calls, period.

I didnt think that put me off. I guess I just wasnt physically attracted to the WL. That's all. That should be a lesson to choose wisely with your big head rather than the small head. The small head thinks every girl is sexy, specially with the sexy clothes. But once the clothing comes off, its your eyes, mouth and hands having the major effect. If they dont feel it, then the small head looses it. Just my 2 cents opinion.

Long

Ploughman
01-05-05, 08:55
Is the HC at the Furama Hotel in Chinatown still going? If memory serves they had lowest-tier nationalities at RM 128. Anyone been there lately?

Any other recommendations for sub-RM 160 encounters? Am partial to Indonesians if they haven't run them out.

Street Car
01-05-05, 09:47
Midah Hotel home of the MILF???

Bravo Digger,now I know where I can get my healthy supply of MILFs

Any WL in particular?

I know Winter isn't working there anymore,she's quite a MILF. Tried her once,damn she's great.

While waiting for her,I was standing infront of the tv. A knock on the door and she came in,I went back to stand on my spot on infront of the tv. Usually,the lady will tell you to go lie down or take off your clothes etc. Winter came to me,caress my,unzip my pants and began sucking my tool while slowly undressing me.

Anyone knows where Winter is working now?

Hey Digger,when is your next trip to a MILF joint?

Tck 306
01-05-05, 09:58

Thanks!Its a 5 star KTV. With not less then 100 girls working there, mainly local chinese and malay.

Quality is quite good but the charges are not cheap. For room booking, min 200up if you are not a member. Drinks charges are above average. The girls booking is around 50plus an hour. Min 4 hours but if you kena some mummy, will have to pay 8-10 hrs if you stay like from 9 to 2 am.

Extra will be from $1k to $2k for take away.

As I m a member there, if you are interested, I can bring you to my mummy. Just PM me and let me know at least 1 day in advance. Besides that, I also happens to frequent other KTVs in KL area. If you want to know more, just PM me for more info.

The Digger
01-06-05, 03:25
Bro S.C.,

No, buddy. I said I was in Kowloon because OKT from Midah directed me there. Sometime back when I was in Midah, manage to speak with one of the OKT and told him about my preference. He suggested Kowloon.

My next visit? Probably to Mandarin Court or Mirama. Was there yesterday (Mandarin), took Coco (ML but provides full course, to negotiate inside). Attractive MILF with nice slim legs. Unfortunately, service is not so good. Why? BBBJ not enough 'suction'. No FK. GFE is down to minimal. Damage: RM150 for services inside. Massage is charge separately.

Then again not all is bad in Mandarin, discovered Peggy (ML. Also doubles up as WL). Service is good. Though her looks is not as hot as Coco and body is slightly meaty. Massage is good. Dick massage from the back and the front too :D before asking what sort of service you require. Hell! After doing that, what the heck you think my answer was??? She controls her pu**y muscles very well. Tight grip. But what really turn me on was her moaning. Damage: RM130 for services inside. Massage is charge separately.

My MILF resources is running low. Appreciate so help from anyone.

Cheers!
Digger.

P.S. Winter sounds very interesting. If only you know her whereabout... :( Keep me posted.

Midah Hotel home of the MILF???

Bravo Digger,now I know where I can get my healthy supply of MILFs

Any WL in particular?

I know Winter isn't working there anymore,she's quite a MILF. Tried her once,damn she's great.

While waiting for her,I was standing infront of the tv. A knock on the door and she came in,I went back to stand on my spot on infront of the tv. Usually,the lady will tell you to go lie down or take off your clothes etc. Winter came to me,caress my,unzip my pants and began sucking my tool while slowly undressing me.

Anyone knows where Winter is working now?

Hey Digger,when is your next trip to a MILF joint?

Xiao Ma
01-06-05, 06:59
Wife out of town, dam horny so decided to got for some honey. first stop momisa. arrived there look at the entrance so many pair of shoes arrr, forget it. Next stop cititel, like pasar malam so many Ham Sap Lo like me, decided to leave. Shit pay 12 RM for 10 minute parking. Third stop Cristal Crown before stoping the car check parking full. Call LDI same same many people. So go home, watch Porn and " Chek Ka KI".

Man We need more action place in PJ.

El Rond
01-06-05, 08:27
Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated!

HHH
01-06-05, 12:03
Yeah u r right, never never take joanne, i try her service before and feel regret.

Buddies,

For those who have visited Kowloon, I'm sure you have met this a**hole OKT there. Don't know his name, early 40's, dark skin, talks quickly (like nervous), bit thin, about 5'5", hair combed from right to left flat. Not helpful of even friendly. Only friendly when you're paying the bill and on the way out. Don't expect any good reccomendation from this guy. When I was there he reccomended Joanne. If my memory serves me correctly, a bro here mentioned her service was like crap. So I told him to f**k off.

When there coz Midah's HC OKT told me there's lots of MILF there... Would appreciate if you guys can provide new grounds for good MILF. :)

Long39,

IMHO, just put the phone on silent mode when visiting HC's. That's what I normally do. I too would be totally put off if Home Minister decides to do routine spot checks. :(

Cheers!
Digger

Master Diver II
01-07-05, 04:23
Wife out of town, dam horny so decided to got for some honey. first stop momisa. arrived there look at the entrance so many pair of shoes arrr, forget it. Next stop cititel, like pasar malam so many Ham Sap Lo like me, decided to leave. Shit pay 12 RM for 10 minute parking. Third stop Cristal Crown before stoping the car check parking full. Call LDI same same many people. So go home, watch Porn and " Chek Ka KI".

Man We need more action place in PJ.What about Armada and Eastin hotels? BTW where is momisa? Or is it mimosa? Next time just park in the mid valley car park for Cititel - it's a lot cheaper! Just park near the Cititel end and you can take a lift straight up to the HC.

MD II

Xiao Ma
01-07-05, 14:12
lt have been a long time since l visit Cystal Crown so went there today after work. 5pm already many people. Done the usual and ask for a girl, was tired actually so ask for a package girl and told OKT not too young pls cos usually the young one dont know how to massage. Anyway Angie - no.91 turnsup 25yrs old 5'7'' tall white tiger (almost only little misai down under)lt was the most beautiful p@ssy l ever see in HC. She is great very accomodating BBBJ, AR (doggie position), knee cap sucking. l bang her till call time, she end up sucking till ! cam (no ClM !ar) Great service and almost forgot very good massage. She said l should also try some nasi lemak there but l forget the name.

Damage 238.

Male 44
01-07-05, 17:05
Dear All,

May I know what the greatness in prefering MILF over young girls?

List them down for debate?

Daijek
01-07-05, 19:10
WEnt to jalan ipoh again, this pair of sister just arrived to KL on jan/6, and she automatic have my horny contact, given by their friends of FLs. This group of FLs i rate them as grade C in quality, and tonite i manage to negotiate the price down to 100 to 120.

PM me if anyone want the contact.

Daijek

Hardwear
01-08-05, 05:02
What about Armada and Eastin hotels? BTW where is momisa? Or is it mimosa? Next time just park in the mid valley car park for Cititel - it's a lot cheaper! Just park near the Cititel end and you can take a lift straight up to the HC.

MD III believe it is Mimosa. It is at SS2 PJ. Same row with police station. The 2nd staircase if I'm not mistake. Current price is RM88 including batin.

Daijek
01-09-05, 05:26
Ok, a lots of demand for the PRCs contact from me, don't worry guys, you fella will have it. Report after wanking one, as lots of members asking for contact are zero posting. And please take note as below.

NOTE
I am not a pimp or okt, so please don't ask me to arrange the meeting or session, unless you are a close fren of mine.

For those married members, use a different HP no to contact them, as your contact will be spread to others PRCs after you proven you are a spending momgerer.

If any problem or incident happened between you and the PRCs, take your own risk, don't blame me for causing a trouble. Anyway theres nothing going to happen and you'll be satisfied and happy, if you guys play it rite.

Those PRCs FLs are all with valid travel document and is only stay 1 month and be back to mainland before their honoured date expired.

Happy bonking to all.

Daijek

Xiao Ma
01-10-05, 03:59
What about Armada and Eastin hotels? BTW where is momisa? Or is it mimosa? Next time just park in the mid valley car park for Cititel - it's a lot cheaper! Just park near the Cititel end and you can take a lift straight up to the HC.

MD IIDont like Eastin, quality not very good, as for armada same same too many people lar.

anyway i need to go back to cystal, it seem the girls there are really hot.

Nobbin
01-10-05, 08:32
KAJANG: Police from another district were mobilised to conduct an anti-vice raid at a karaoke lounge here to ensure that the target was not alerted.

Selangor CID chief Senior Asst Comm II Abu Bakar Mustaffa said the move was necessary as the outlet is only about 1km from the district headquarters here.

Ten CID personnel from the Gombak district headquarters were “borrowed” for the raid, which started at 2.30am yesterday, he said yesterday at a press conference here after the raid.

During the five-hour operation at the outlet, which occupied two floors of a five-storey building, police detained 18 foreign women, aged between 19 and 29.

SAC Abu Bakar said the women –11 Indonesians, four Thais and three Chinese nationals – were believed to be involved in prostitution.

Ploughman
01-10-05, 09:20
Easy questions for fans of the Lisa de Inn (LDI): What is the typical damage there? Do they offer different nationalities at different costs? Have been thinking of trying for a first time. Is it near any of the rail stations?

Daijek
01-10-05, 10:28
Wow, used more then 2 hours to reply you guys PM, and I'll like to say sorry to zero posting members, I give the priority 1st to those members that have more then 10 postings.

One more time, I'll like to inform all members that going for this FLs.

1. Bonk at your own risk.

2. Don't complaint to me if not meet your taste.

3. Make sure you guys report after wanking, we need more info about them.

4. I'm only giving out the contact, other then contact, you have to discover your ownself the rest of this adventure.

5. Highly alert for married members, use a different number to contact them, as your contact number might be spread to ithers PRCs after you bonked anyone of them.

This group of FL PRCs are all from Sichuan.

Hope all members play this FL safely, don't trouble them, this is a long term bonking contract we have here.

Daijek

lionheart
01-10-05, 23:07
Tried Amy of Zest, PJ. She's open to getting naked and do bj, but average performance. Too plumb, I'm afraid.

Are there other joints in PJ where the massage is good and the bj is even better? Strong hands and slim and cute are the best

combo.

dragonman
01-11-05, 02:36
Dear All,

May I know what the greatness in prefering MILF over young girls?

List them down for debate?One man's meat is another man's poison. Do not waste our time here for a debate.

I would prefer milf over younger girls. Reasons:- in general, milf provides better service, more skillful in love making, understanding, and is more willing to accommodate one's needs.

Hope I have answered your "concern."

My Inspire
01-11-05, 04:29
I had her for more than 3 times.

For your information, i had FJ for the price of BJ for the first time.

Then for the 2nd time, i had FJ again with her for almost 1 hour.

She maybe a bit plump and hairy..but she reli enjoy sex so much.

I pounded her dry and she keeps asking for more.

So, loose pussy but juicy though.

You can have to sweet talk abit and be gentle to her to get the most out of her.

Good luck.

Zero Three
01-11-05, 07:53
I hope this will help.

Summer & Winter (coincident name nia) look MILF to me, they are in Cititel.

Summer never turn up for parade, you have to ask OKT.

Simon01
01-11-05, 08:31
I just have some fun with a 18 years old young and cute Indo girl at Puchong. They are about 5 of them in the apartment and the damage is RM150 for 1 and half hour and RM350 for booking whole nite. PM me if you interest in the contact. Prefer to exchage with those who has good contact.

Asian Monger #2
01-11-05, 09:54
Dont like Eastin, quality not very good, as for armada same same too many people lar.

anyway i need to go back to cystal, it seem the girls there are really hot.Xiaoma,
Indeed the CC MILF are very the "hot"!! Don't know about their performance cuz nobody seem to have reports and recommendations.

AM2

chuamaster
01-11-05, 10:23
Bro, thanks for yr infor on this Angie..does she give French kissing

lt have been a long time since l visit Cystal Crown so went there today after work. 5pm already many people. Done the usual and ask for a girl, was tired actually so ask for a package girl and told OKT not too young pls cos usually the young one dont know how to massage. Anyway Angie - no.91 turnsup 25yrs old 5'7'' tall white tiger (almost only little misai down under)lt was the most beautiful p@ssy l ever see in HC. She is great very accomodating BBBJ, AR (doggie position), knee cap sucking. l bang her till call time, she end up sucking till ! cam (no ClM !ar) Great service and almost forgot very good massage. She said l should also try some nasi lemak there but l forget the name.

Damage 238.

Daijek
01-11-05, 10:27
I have received less then 58 PM, not as good as penang 9394 PM.

And yet to read a single report of the FL from fellow cheongster ... Dissapointed me ...

Daijek

Gambler88
01-11-05, 12:09
Easy questions for fans of the Lisa de Inn (LDI): What is the typical damage there? Do they offer different nationalities at different costs? Have been thinking of trying for a first time. Is it near any of the rail stations?Typical damage is RM 210 for full service. Don;t think different price for nationality difference. BTW, not aware of any exotic nationalities there. Not near any rail station.. too bad.. the closest is probably AsiaJaya LRT station, which is no where near.

happy bonking.

Jay Super
01-11-05, 12:38
Hi,

Did anyone know putrahealth spa websites address change? I browse the previous one that I use cannot go thru.

Who know could pls let me know?

Mark Kor
01-11-05, 14:51
May I know the exact where about is ZEST and apart from AMY who else is good and good looking? How much the damage?

Thank you for the info in advance. U can email me if you want to release info privately. Thank you

[Email Address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

HHH
01-11-05, 16:23
To All,

Already try the gal name xiao ching. the one in your early post in photo gallery

http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18212

I normally do not do per shot so ask her overnight what price, she said RM400, finally negotiate with her at RM 250

So ok rent room RM 68 and call her to room, after one round finish she said her sister (the 2nd one) ask her to collect the money then i gave her as what agreed.

After she took the money then straight dissapered. Call her HP as earlier works but failed also. So i just slept alone until next morning.

Dont know what to say, just feel like sudah jadi "sohai" for the first time in my cheong history.

Dont misunderstand, just my personal feel.

And advise for the brothers out there, be more careful dealing with the prc's, never handle the hard cash in advance if u r first time deal with them!

HHH

lionheart
01-11-05, 22:36
The cleaner, Linda, i think is a great looking middle-aged chick who has a hot body, but she doesn;t do massage.

Tak minat, she says. she's the one who answers the phone. ply her with enuf cash may turn her into fair game, try your luck. Hot looking firm ass even when covered.

My Inspire
01-12-05, 02:25
From SS2 take the road towards SeaPark, half way, you see a MOBIL station on your right.

ZEST now should be on your left handside.

Easy to spot. NExt door is ToTo or 3D and children clinic.

Normally you have to do booking for AMY beforehand.

Else you might just have to wait. PM me for the phone number of ZEST. :)

Happy hunting and good luck.

Remember to treat her well and she will return ur favor.

May I know the exact where about is ZEST and apart from AMY who else is good and good looking? How much the damage?

Thank you for the info in advance. U can email me if you want to release info privately. Thank you

[Email Address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Fatty Joe
01-12-05, 03:21
Bro Daijek.

Thanks for your contact. Have try the xiao ching service not bad. But here got 1 bro got con from them. Dunno why? Anyway i have a great one hour with her. Will arrange a orgy party with them anyway will update you. Thank you so much bro. The most impression for me is she said paid how many as you like. That time i already shock. Anyway will PM you my report.

I have received less then 58 PM, not as good as penang 9394 PM.

And yet to read a single report of the FL from fellow cheongster ... Dissapointed me ...

Daijek

Xiao Ma
01-12-05, 04:54
Bro, thanks for yr infor on this Angie..does she give French kissingCool, no French Kiss lar, never try not after she have lick my ass.

And report please. Must contribute abit.

Jack Daniels
01-12-05, 07:26
My sympathy towards you Triple H...must be one hell of fucking frus experience. Anyway, maybe next time should spilt the payment into 50/50. Like how we would deal in business, down payment and final payment.

Cheers mate! :)

Street Car
01-12-05, 07:41
I hope this will help.

Summer & Winter (coincident name nia) look MILF to me, they are in Cititel.

Summer never turn up for parade, you have to ask OKT.Bro,is this the same Winter from Midah Hotel? Quite tall,rounded breast.

If she is, then she's great!

Do verify.

Thanks!

Street Car
01-12-05, 08:48
One man's meat is another man's poison. Do not waste our time here for a debate.

I would prefer milf over younger girls. Reasons:- in general, milf provides better service, more skillful in love making, understanding, and is more willing to accommodate one's needs.

Hope I have answered your "concern."I'm a MILF lover too.

I score with MILF bigtime and often choose them to these young lads is due to my high expectancy.

SC

Digi123
01-12-05, 08:50
Only managed to log on to this site today. Had a lot mail asking for FL numbers. But rather prefer to exchange.

Had a session with Suzy yesterday. She is a bit old for my liking though. But her service was good. She allows CIM and she has a lot of BBBJ "styles". Very accommodation and no rush. If you come fast she will allow 2 rounds. Price is RM 168.

Enjoy.

Daijek
01-12-05, 09:33
To All,

Already try the gal name xiao ching. the one in your early post in photo gallery

http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18212

I normally do not do per shot so ask her overnight what price, she said RM400, finally negotiate with her at RM 250

So ok rent room RM 68 and call her to room, after one round finish she said her sister (the 2nd one) ask her to collect the money then i gave her as what agreed.

After she took the money then straight dissapered. Call her HP as earlier works but failed also. So i just slept alone until next morning.

Dont know what to say, just feel like sudah jadi "sohai" for the first time in my cheong history.

Dont misunderstand, just my personal feel.

And advise for the brothers out there, be more careful dealing with the prc's, never handle the hard cash in advance if u r first time deal with them!

HHHDear HHH

After you told me your incident with the prc, i phone to them to investigate. And found that siew ching and ah kuen been arrested by MIB at a hotel room. I strongly suspect at wsg here, have under cover MIB ( FUCK YOU ! 25 cai). You are destroying one of our play ground.

For PRC siew ching unprofessional act and her greedy attitute, she has meet her pay back for been arrested, (thankz MIB) her phone are dead, cannot get thru, and so do her sister ah kuen...

I'm stopping to give contact for awhile, let the wind calm dowm for a moment 1st. And will be no reply of PM from me. SORRY GUYS !

Daijek

Member #2118
01-12-05, 09:54
[QUOTE=Mark Kor]May I know the exact where about is ZEST and apart from AMY who else is good and good looking? How much the damage?

Mark Khor,

Zest is at SS2.Opposite mobile station.Land mark is between a Thai Restoran and ESH electrical shop.Also the sign board is quite big which says "ZEST TRADITIONAL MASSAGE"

Also the cost for one hour massage is RM 55.Hj is extra RM 50.Limited choices though.Tried a plump lady which sits at the counter.Service ok ,room is clean too.Allow me to raba-raba.Lick and suck her big tits while hj me.

Cheers!

Mark Kor
01-12-05, 13:06
Thank You Bro's for your input and info.

I had just tried Mimi, a big voluptous Kelantanese Girl, if you can look beyond the size, she's quite beautiful and her BATIN skills are "Explosive".

2hr massage = RM100 and BATIN = RM50, wouldn't mind "going" for the receptionist she's quite a Melayu Babe with a Bootilicous asset and face is ummmmm cantik!

WIR = to search for a BATIN BBBJCIM experience......Muahahahhahhaha!

Lee Fook Yew

Wirakl
01-12-05, 15:49
The cleaner, Linda, i think is a great looking middle-aged chick who has a hot body, but she doesn;t do massage.

Tak minat, she says. she's the one who answers the phone. ply her with enuf cash may turn her into fair game, try your luck. Hot looking firm ass even when covered.Lionheart,

Just to let you know that Linda is the owner's wife. She is a hot looking chick and to make sure she doesn't stray her father is always around in the front room to keep watch. Next to where all the girls rest. So don't try anything funny as they are half Kelantanese and half Thai. If you know what I mean.

Happy hunting.

MelakaSex
01-12-05, 16:34
Hi all,

I've just moved to KL recently. Actually continuing studylah at one of the college near Pudu. You guys knowlah where I'm from, my nick says all.

I stay in Cheras and today (at 9.00pm) on my way back to my room (I rent a room there) I pass a hotel (dint remember the name) opposite of Pudu Bus Terminal, to be exact the hotel is near to a gas station. I saw some 5 Indonesian girls, age between 18-21 with very sexy oufit were standing outside the hotel.

As I was russhing back home because I have to go back to my hometown tonite I could not "investigate". Any info from you guys about that area? I will check the area on friday after returning back.

Simon01
01-12-05, 16:44
I tried Amy once. At first a bit upset with her look (plump). However, she did allow FJ without condom which surprised me. Not very good BJ as she is more interested in you service her instead of she services you. The damage is 120 for FJ and 55 for massage if not mistaken.

If for massage, prefer Zen's MILF Lyn (Lan) because of her special batin massage. So far she is my favour massage lady over BT's Rose. Try her cousin before, so so service.

BTW, realise there are many kafe+salon in Puchong. Anyway brothers tried similar places before and what is the recommendation?

Simon01
01-12-05, 16:49
One thing to clarify here is that the Indo at Puchong is not local FL Indian and you need to go thru a OKT. One man's meat is one man's poison. Don't blame me if you don't like what you see or try. That's the rule!

Daijek
01-12-05, 17:33
Bro Daijek.

Thanks for your contact. Have try the xiao ching service not bad. But here got 1 bro got con from them. Dunno why? Anyway i have a great one hour with her. Will arrange a orgy party with them anyway will update you. Thank you so much bro. The most impression for me is she said paid how many as you like. That time i already shock. Anyway will PM you my report.

This evening, i got the real answer from HHH incident. Me also daeng, HHH and michael80 along for edisi siasat at jalan ipoh.

HHH is not been conned, his FL been nabbed by MIB when she walk out from HHH room, luckily not nabbed at HHH room.

I call out the FLs to question them, why your fren greedy about this little money, they tell us, xiao ching and her sister and a few more PRCs been arrested in their hotel room, on the nite HHH book xiao ching. This is some missunderstand by HHH, and now HHH has heard and know the real incident, maybe mike and HHH or daeng report on this evening will tell all.

Hey L Keith, report your bonking report here la, lets all know what happen, what her features, manual drive or automatic transmission, somemore xiao ching i never try before. but too bad, she been nabbed.

Daijek

Mark Kor
01-13-05, 04:05
Nanti kena KAPAK Kecik, hancur kepala koyak robak. dieeeee le. Can we kidnap Linda and kongkek her quietly ah? Ha ha!

Saw an old man there yesterday and he was smokin' Garam.....looks like the KB Tai Kor.

Wanna molest big titties go for IVY of LDI, real MILF and got susu experience too.

Have a Good Weekend ahead!

We all should meet up and go for BEERS la

Just One
01-13-05, 07:26
Brothers be aware that wind are quite strong on Massage Parlour - esp those without permit or license - Please do not go to those with foreign goods.

reported on Malay Mail 13/01/05

3 Thai women held for suspected vice
By Adie Suri Zulkefli
JAN 13, AMPANG
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Police raided a foot reflexology centre in Pandan Indah and arrested three Thai women yesterday.
Acting on a tip-off, the 10-man team raided the premises, believed to be a front for a vice den, at 4.45pm and caught the women with a customer each in three rooms.

Selangor CID chief Senior Assistant Commissioner II Abu Bakar Mustafa said police believed the double-storey shophouse was a vice den following the discovery of condoms in the rooms.

"We also found more condoms in the 28-year-old manager's office," said Abu Bakar, adding that the manager was also picked up.

The 10-room premises is above a workshop.

There was a toilet sign on one of the doors and the entrance had six surveillance cameras which are monitored in the manager's room.

Initial investigations revealed that only regular customers were allowed in and the women would only be brought in if there was demand.

The Thai nationals, aged between 27 and 31, had entered the country on social visit passes.

Abu Bakar said the owner had registered the company as a reflexology centre last year, but has no licence to operate.

It is learnt that each customer was charged between RM100 and RM120 for each session.

Police would recommend to the Immigration Department to blacklist the women from entering the country.

This was the second raid this week. A vice den in Kajang was raided early Sunday morning and police rounded up 10 women suspected of being involved in a prostitution ring.

Daeng
01-13-05, 08:04
Dear All Bro.

The summary of important key points the be bear in mind
when we are the one of player of this play ground.

1. Think twice when U write a FR and hide a bit of the
connection, networking, source or location. If other like
to fine more PM. Its up to the person to reply. Bear in mind
everybody read this forum including guest.

2. If u get con. let others know the situation or give some tips
to avoid the same occurance.

3. Try to know who are u dealing with. It may be MIB pretending
to a member of the forum. By getting all the sufficient info. any
"operasi" call become more succesful.

4. Ask for the senior opinion. U lose nothing for a good advice.

5. Avoid any suspicious event that unsafe. Leave immediately.

6. Try to meet between members and use your judgement and sense
to distinguish a mongerer or MIB.

7. When dealing play safe. Just give the advance monies and don't
give all. If too much just leave if not expect some unpleasence
events.

8. Ignore PM which only know to be 'spoon feed' but lack of contribute.

9. Be alert of any raid around u. Try to avoid that places. But if u like the
thrill. Go for it.

10. Be safe and secure always.

Tq to Bro. Daijek, Mic. 88 and HHH for spending some hours together.

Just my 2 cent note.

HHH
01-13-05, 10:15
Bro Daeng,

U r just in time to post this message to aware the rest of the member who still do not realize what they r doing. Good work!

HHH

Zero Three
01-13-05, 10:21
Bro,is this the same Winter from Midah Hotel? Quite tall,rounded breast.

If she is, then she's great!

Do verify.

Thanks!Slim & tall (5' 4' not that tall la) i might be wrong, Winter might be Summer & vice versa. a lot people that day so vision also Kelam-Kabut

Lupus
01-13-05, 10:22
Maybe we should all share information regarding raids connected to this forum. After all, if the places are being raided based on our forum information, then we know for certain that MIB are login on. Just my 2cent worth.

Zero Three
01-13-05, 10:29
To triple H, Daeng & all the Senior Member:

Enlightent us the do's & don't.

Zero Three
01-13-05, 10:36
Some of you still can recall this magic Gel? hey it's really work for me, now I can't have any action without it because i easily get exploded!

No need to apply to much, a small little scope is more than enough.

So far only tried on home minister only haven't tried on WL yet!

Small bottle easily can last for years unless expired, really worth for money!

From a true user's experience.

Tyelim76
01-13-05, 10:39
Good one bro,

Sorry i havent posted for long, been VERY busy lately with the year end closing and stuff like that. I havent cheonged in months, can someone PM me a new place or a new girl to try? Will be on the move again and you can bet I will be posting more reports soon.

Cheers Brothers!

MelakaSex
01-14-05, 13:38
Hi all,

I was thingking to book the "sisters" tonight then when I managed to contact the PRC "sisters" today, thanks to big bro Daijek (for the contact lah), but there is language barrier as they could not speak any english neither do I speak any chinese.. sigh.. It becomes like one talking "chicken" language and another "duck". So just an advise get a friend that could speak chinese at least so that you guys that dont speak any chinese like myself can make arrangement with the sisters. Still hoping that I can managed but hey I dont have any chinese friends arround.. sad.

P.S. Dont PM me asking the "sisters" hp number as I dont reveal any information about the sisters, you knowlah dangerous now. If u really need you must asked by yourself from big bro Daijek. Happy cheonging

Daijek
01-15-05, 08:36
Fri nite, went to sky river for fresh china abalone.

Picked 621, plum a bit, after she undress very turn off, sag breast, sag tummy, is a mom.

Shit! My lousiest pick of 2005. Well, the bonk must go on, no replay, no 2nd chance, no take 2. Just force myself to satisfaction and hide my unhappy pick. Anyway she does co-operate very much, give light CB, light BJ, very gentle kiss and lick she give me.

Cap on and way she go for the rodeo, after she tired, turn to missionary, then turn her to side way, then turn her again to doggy, while turning to doggy, my dick slip out from her pussy, OH MY GOD! I saw RED on the bed. Lucky I never lick her. She cum period while bonking. Been long time never hit this kind of jackpot. Then she tell me she can’t do anymore, need to off. And OKT Joe came to discuss with me, a change for new WL is a must he said. I agree la. And ask me to tips the 1st gal, ok no problem and I tips her 50, OKT Joe are happy as this issue been settle in good spirit, both party are happy.

Came a new WL number 600 name hung hung ( red red ) after seeing red, came a red name again, what a RED evening I have. This one are more experience, nice body, b+ cup of breast, nice curvy body shape, is a mata kerabau tits with small nipple head, rarely species, seldom encounter this type of boob. Was thinking to paint her love, but since the 1st incident still hunting my mind, dare not to paint her, scare might drank the special ribena.

She is a very experience gal, I only lasted less then 1000 second, she make me cum with her sexy snake bonking movement.

Overall worth a try on this 600 hung hung.

Damage 218 for 2nd gal and 50 tips for 1st gal.

RED RED NIGHT

Daijek

Zimzum
01-15-05, 12:25
Anyone whose willing to trade PRC FLs pls pm me. Only genuine contacts pls. I have 2 new contacts. Got to be hurry as they will be heading back to mainland on 20 Jan.

ZZ

Master Diver II
01-18-05, 03:05
I asked him where he intended to go. He suggested Holiday Villas but when we got there, there was no electricity (off between 12-3pm)! As we got back in the car, we decided better to call first. No girls yet at SuCasa, none at De Palma, none at Metro, so we ended up in Deluxe. Over the phone we were told there were 10 girls but on arrival there were only 4. Painter being an MILF hunter ended up witha ML. I took a local Chinese named 'For' or something like that, for some strange reason.

It was a looooong time since I had been there and I couldn't remember the rooms having an attap roof (only on one side) before! Double bed with a bath tub for cleaning - ok but a little bit dark and only a towel covering the glass panel on the door. A bit disconcerting as there is about 1ft of exposed glass at the bottom of the door. If someone got on their hands and knees, there would be nothing stopping them from seeing inside.

She seemed friendly enough and the shower was SOP. As she came out of the shower she reached for the little Lube bottle some of them keep handy. I said later but she still put some into her pussy. As the cat bath started and my hands wandered, I noticed that her flesh was very soft – not very toned at all – ok yes I’m fussy at timesJ but with a reason. If they’re not toned, but slim, they can be very lazy when the real action starts. She then started the BBBJ and licked all the way from ass to tip of the dick – hmmmm not bad at all – and kept it going for 5minutes or so. We switched to DATY – urgh KY, then cowgirl time (didn’t last long – told you no stamina) before missionary then doggy.

This was going to take forever (I was mentally affected by the KYL) so I suggested a BBBJCIM. She replied ok – RM50. It took her another 10 minutes but she took most of it in before the customary tissue spitting - ah well you can’t have everything. Overall 6/10 WIR: no, I’d try somebody else. She did tell me there are a couple of Indians and 4 Malay girls. One of the Indian girls is called Pepsi (there’s advertising for you) and she said all the Malay girls were attractive. I can only say that as I left, I saw one of the Malay girls coming in. Chilli Padi just my spec – I’m coming back here soon for that one! Painter says he will return just to take Pepsi and unravel the mystery of the name – or more like to paint new colours:D

MD II

HHH
01-19-05, 09:40
Skyriver spa
No 338

std procedure, locker, shower, chinese tea, gal
come in few prc, all looks very pretty, but choose
338 as her look innocent. Okt told she is just fresh, if one customer pick one hair then become bald pussy, not belive at the first.

Proceed to room, mirrors on sides, beds at the floor, she take of the cloths, wow! fair skin and the mini size breast i ever seen.

Hug first then i paint her, yum yum! fresh abalone, later found it was kY gel lah... damn.

The she blow me, not deep, just the head, cap up, then do missionary style, she give order, faster! faster!

within 5 minutes, kao tim liao.

Chat a while, then okt come to knock door, paid RM 218.

Type : Mini cooper.

end of report

HHH

HHH
01-19-05, 09:46
Skyriver spa
No 338

std procedure, locker, shower, chinese tea, gal
come in few prc, all looks very pretty, but choose
338 as her look innocent. Okt told she is just fresh, if one customer pick one hair then become bald pussy, not belive at the first.

Proceed to room, mirrors on sides, beds at the floor, she take of the cloths, wow! fair skin and the mini size breast i ever seen.

Hug first then i paint her, yum yum! fresh abalone, later found it was kY gel lah... damn.

The she blow me, not deep, just the head, cap up, then do missionary style, she give order, faster! faster!

within 5 minutes, kao tim liao.

Chat a while, then okt come to knock door, paid RM 218.

Type : Mini cooper.

end of report

HHH

The Painter
01-28-05, 04:11
Yo all,

It has been sometime since the Painter contributed and has the Painter PAINTED.

When I heard that PEPSI was a Punjabi mix from MD II, I had to have her la. Maybe thats the closest I'll ever get to Bollywood I thought. She did not disappoint at all. GFE was one of the best yet. I rate it a stunning 9. Since I have not bonked a long long time, I just had the missionary and followed with a CIM at no extra cost. All in RM230. And she loves being DATY'ed!

Pepsi is a definite WIR and I'm gonna change to PEPSI from Coke after this experience. Oh yes before i forget, her BBBJ is excellent with a loud popping noise (like when you open the PEPSI bottle mah!). Hehehe thats when I CIM liao.

Painter

Sam Yates
01-28-05, 04:41
I asked him where he intended to go. He suggested Holiday Villas but when we got there, there was no electricity (off between 12-3pm)! As we got back in the car, we decided better to call first. No girls yet at SuCasa, none at De Palma, none at Metro, so we ended up in Deluxe. Over the phone we were told there were 10 girls but on arrival there were only 4. Painter being an MILF hunter ended up witha ML. I took a local Chinese named 'For' or something like that, for some strange reason.

It was a looooong time since I had been there and I couldn't remember the rooms having an attap roof (only on one side) before! Double bed with a bath tub for cleaning - ok but a little bit dark and only a towel covering the glass panel on the door. A bit disconcerting as there is about 1ft of exposed glass at the bottom of the door. If someone got on their hands and knees, there would be nothing stopping them from seeing inside.

She seemed friendly enough and the shower was SOP. As she came out of the shower she reached for the little Lube bottle some of them keep handy. I said later but she still put some into her pussy. As the cat bath started and my hands wandered, I noticed that her flesh was very soft – not very toned at all – ok yes I’m fussy at timesJ but with a reason. If they’re not toned, but slim, they can be very lazy when the real action starts. She then started the BBBJ and licked all the way from ass to tip of the dick – hmmmm not bad at all – and kept it going for 5minutes or so. We switched to DATY – urgh KY, then cowgirl time (didn’t last long – told you no stamina) before missionary then doggy.

This was going to take forever (I was mentally affected by the KYL) so I suggested a BBBJCIM. She replied ok – RM50. It took her another 10 minutes but she took most of it in before the customary tissue spitting - ah well you can’t have everything. Overall 6/10 WIR: no, I’d try somebody else. She did tell me there are a couple of Indians and 4 Malay girls. One of the Indian girls is called Pepsi (there’s advertising for you) and she said all the Malay girls were attractive. I can only say that as I left, I saw one of the Malay girls coming in. Chilli Padi just my spec – I’m coming back here soon for that one! Painter says he will return just to take Pepsi and unravel the mystery of the name – or more like to paint new colours:D

MD III had an experience with a soft skin girl at the same HC as MD II mentioned. Her name is May, chinese, around mid thirties and friendly. Are they the same girl.

Daeng
01-28-05, 08:47
Dear Bro Jackson,

Well it's appear to me the upgrading works took lot of time.

Some of ours member here lost contact to each other. Except
for those have HP contact of each other.

So....Let's we start back what was being hang....for some time..

Daeng :)

The Digger
01-28-05, 09:40
greeting bros,

finally the site is back up. visited several locations for massage/fj. here's my mini reports:

1. green elephant: the worse looking ml i've ever seen. fat, ugly chinese lady. was in the room with her for 15 minutes only. practically ran out. her hands were so god damn rough not to mention lousy skills. will never go for ml here anymore. like 'kena' [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123). wasted rm78.

but i did spot this wl called theresa. captain said she kinda of the rushing type. dare not take. have any bro take her before?

2. corona inn: slightly better than ge. but still considered bad. ipoh ml. atleast i manage to finish the session. captain said prc available there. did not view as prc not my preference. will never go for ml here anymore.

3. kowloon hc: finally tried the famous suzie (late 30's). its true she offers 2 shots for the price of one (rm158). frankly, although i'm truly a milf lover, suzie does meet my requirement. face and body quite 'rundown'. quite a bit of scars too. apparently tried to commit suicide when her boyfriend dumped her. basically not feminine enough. gave me a bbbj/ar in the shower then on the bed till i cum in her mouth. she request me for a 2nd round. i just couldn't stand due to the facts i've mentioned earlier. chat for a while and left. she said i owe her one shot, so when my next vist, she wants 3 shots... look like it'll never happen.

4. mandarin court: took wendy (mid 30's ml). a bit slutty face with short hair (like punk hair style). real petite body and tiny titties. massage skills are acceptable. since i once was her regular, i always get 2 shots. so, massage for 20min then bj with condom till cum in mouth for 1st round. then massage again till i was able to stand once more. bj with condom, then she climb and did her bronco thingy. filp her down and pound her till i cum. massage for rm68. fj for rm120 (2 shots, this is for being her regular).

cheers!
digger

The Digger
01-28-05, 09:44
G'Day Painter,

How was your MILF in Deluxe? Hope you have better luck... :)

Cheers!
Digger.

MD II

Daijek
01-28-05, 11:08
jalan ipoh fl 19/01/05

check into dynasty hotel, deluxe room rate are 158, had to pay 250 as deposit. ok, very big room, big toilet, with bath tub and shower room, nice for cola play.

called the fl one day in advance.
fl xiao yuen , another milf.
breast =a cup.
look = so so only,( boleh la janji ada lobang )
attitude = very good, no rushing, shower together, playing cola.
very juicy pussy, no smell, never apply ky.

she likes to be fingered, at 1st 1 finger then follow by another finger, i can say she is not moaning at her highest moment, she is more on yelling when my finger thrusting go top speed. when she meet her orgasm, i can easily feel her pussy is gripping thigh, feel like her pussy is trying to swallow my finger, and her body twisting around the bed wildly protesting my finger still stuck inside her pussy.

while my hand still hanging around her pussy to relief her with soft massage and keeping her warm, she bj me harder and cap on, once i insert to her, she melted and look relax for scratching her inner itchy. then her 2nd orgasm cum in a short while.

damage 200 for 2 long shot and tips her the remaining 92 balance when she check out the room next morning.

then the evening follow by 1 buddy at 10pm same fl and follow by another buddy (wsg member) going for all nite long until the next morning also the same fl, same room.

daijek

Daijek
01-28-05, 14:42
27-jan

Went to Cititel with burning Mike, while on the way, phoned OKT for a quick booking of ML Ah Jen no:117. She once cured my back pain that haunted me for yearss, she has a great healing hand, great strength, she cure every inch of my protesting pain muscle. After head to toes massage, came the batin. Stick to batin rules, no cumming, keep in deep breath, in hale and ex hale for proper blood circulation. Very very hard penis after a few rubbing, like an iron rod. after the whole session, avoid bath or contact with water for 30minute, after that get a wet towel to rub off the massage oil. Was told that by doing this the air will never go into body (kena angin).

Damage RM236, 2 hours of massage and batin.

Mike was bonking a special edition, he keep saying very satisfied, very good, very good. The full FR need him to write and tell us how good it is.

Daijek

Tom Schilders
01-30-05, 13:53
Hi,
Yesterday my local business partner took me to Spa da Palace, in the centre of KL (TGI Friday´s is in the same building). The Spa is on the 2nd floor. First we hung around in the "wet" area, with hot tubs/saunas/steam baths etc. Then to the next door, were we had some drinks. After some TV watching, we were invited one floor up, were we had to go through many doors and hallways, and finally waited in the selection room. About 12 girls were presented to us. I opted for Alfa, a local Malay (with Indian blood somewhere) chick. Very good service! Uncovered BJ, good fuck, good licking everywhere, overall 8/10!
After the fuck, we had some normal massage and some other spa treatments. Overall damage for the 2 of us, after spending about 5 hours inside, and all the service was around US$ 150. Not bad I suppose
Tom

Male 44
02-01-05, 06:19
Dear members,

I am lokking for some 'susu" experience with an attractive MILF. Kalau ada jalan in any local HCs please PM me. I will be grateful.

ReadOnly
02-01-05, 10:50
Greeting Bros,

But I did spot this WL called Theresa. Captain said she kinda of the rushing type. Dare not take. Have any bro take her before?

Cheers!
Digger

Digger ... understand from MI-5 that she is new - just started. Part timer and can speak English.

So all you bananas - pls check her out and FR (cos that's not my area so can't test drive).

cheers
readonly

Daeng
02-02-05, 10:55
Daijek,

U good Bro,...

Plan well and execute as plan. Good Fr on Dynasty.

Male 44
02-02-05, 14:17
Can anyone verify this recommendation as I like to try her out!

Nanti kena KAPAK Kecik, hancur kepala koyak robak. dieeeee le. Can we kidnap Linda and kongkek her quietly ah? Ha ha!

Saw an old man there yesterday and he was smokin' Garam.....looks like the KB Tai Kor.

Wanna molest big titties go for IVY of LDI, real MILF and got susu experience too.

Have a Good Weekend ahead!

We all should meet up and go for BEERS la

Male 44
02-02-05, 14:40
Heh Guys, it seem a majority of you are MILFs.

I am also for this category of pussies but looking for one who is still having milk or is currently lactating. Any tips , please..I am hungry!

Would prefer in HCs or FLs around KL.

Snoop Doggie
02-03-05, 02:20
Just trying my luck, if any of you guys here have the contact number for Lisa or Umi who used to work at Mariam's Traditional Massage, please pm me.

Thanks

Kl Tonight
02-03-05, 06:46
All bro out there,

Just check out Hotel Chile and StarInn in Puchong. Both still provide service, but very low scale now. Accordingly, at any time, there will only be 4-6 WL in the hotel. All PRC, quality is not bad. RM220 for 1 hour inclusive hotel room. So if any bro wanna cheong in PUchong, still got la, but not like good old days.

LC

Pukiman
02-03-05, 09:55
Hi Bros

I am new here, just being upgraded by Jackson, thanks to the man, anyhow may be "going" to Kuantan and to be based there, anyone know of any "action" there.

Would appreciate any help on the matter.

Thanks

Pukiman

Steam
02-04-05, 10:24
I went there last Monday about 2 pm. Waited for Ayu, Noren, Azura or Julia. They not turn up. During that time others customer called for parade. I look Kaka (prc). She claim new smile & shake my hand. I not take her. Then Vicky (Malay) turn up, so decided to go for her because my intention to go for Malay that day.

Service no so 5/10

No AR
BBBJ
No cim

overall 6/10..coz not rushing

Anybody try Kaka pls tell.

Behkia
02-04-05, 13:23
Have been a lurker for quite a while.. thought all bros will appreciate an update on Ginza Spa in Mint Hotel. Went there last Saturday. Got a shock as the hotel is closed but the spa is alive and well. Have been a regular there for some time and the girls there are great with good looks and GF attitude (for me anyway!). Yuki and Channel still there and for me they rate 9/10 in overall performace and service.

Thought I want to compare with the legendary Yoko of LDI. Managed to book her yesterday (3rd Feb) at 5.30 pm. I was trying to compare the reports I read of her before. She has a nice body (8/10), breasts just nice (I don't go for big boobs), not too thin (8/10 for me). Carries on a great conversation ..boost your male ego alot. Her massage is too painful for my liking and it takes too long. Her shower after the massage is also too long. She takes too long (!!) in the cat bath and anal rim (I don't go for this stuff .. to each his own). My little brother died a few times as it was getting kinda boring. Luckily she revived it for the final fuck. I already lost the urge. Quick fuck, and out I go. Damage RM208. Captain rang the bell twice as she was taking too long. I prefer the fuck and suck to all that prolonged cat bath and massage. I rate her 7/10.

Male 44
02-06-05, 02:51
I am not sure what is happening to this forum. Sometimes especially these few weeks I am having a hell of a difficult time trying to log on!

Several emails & PMs to Mr. Jackson seems not going any where.

Any of you brothers facing this hell of a time?

Blue Beard
02-07-05, 16:19
To all my chinese friends out there, Gong Xi Fa Cai!
It's that time of the year again, and while you guys are celebrating, the rest of us have to put up with most of the good places being closed. LDI is closed for a week!
Anyways, had the pleasure of tasting Yoko. From all your posts, I expected an MILF, but IMHO she looks not only good, but young. Not so firm, but still delicious.
Yoko is one lady who loves to please, and she will do almost anything for you including CIM. And she is such a lady that she does not stop, unlike the others who quickly remove you and spit.
I noticed a new nasi lemak there, tall and slim. Looks good, but very sullen, so did not try. Anyone try her?
What happened to the college girl? She doesn't seem to be around. Maybe she made enough to pay for her tuition.
Anyway, have a good one my Chinese friends!

Gambler88
02-09-05, 16:46
Hello,

Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone. Sad to hear that LDI is closed for one whole week.

Was at Skyriver last week and OKT keeps reminding me that the place is OPEN throughout CNY. So for some desperate guys out there, you know where to head for direction for the next few days.

Supply of PRC is good at Skyriver though not as great as before.

Look4Freelancer
02-12-05, 15:52
Gigi is still available but she only comes in once a while, u need to check with LDI if she's in that day.

Has anyone tried Cherry of Green Elephant? Heard she's a tall Char Kuey Teow and service quite good

As usual anyone with genuine FL may exchange with me

Thanks

To all my chinese friends out there, Gong Xi Fa Cai!
It's that time of the year again, and while you guys are celebrating, the rest of us have to put up with most of the good places being closed. LDI is closed for a week!
Anyways, had the pleasure of tasting Yoko. From all your posts, I expected an MILF, but IMHO she looks not only good, but young. Not so firm, but still delicious.
Yoko is one lady who loves to please, and she will do almost anything for you including CIM. And she is such a lady that she does not stop, unlike the others who quickly remove you and spit.
I noticed a new nasi lemak there, tall and slim. Looks good, but very sullen, so did not try. Anyone try her?
What happened to the college girl? She doesn't seem to be around. Maybe she made enough to pay for her tuition.
Anyway, have a good one my Chinese friends!

Wirakl
02-12-05, 20:30
Hi Guys,

As usual not easy to log in now a days. Most of the time server is busy. Hope Jackson will improve this.

I went to Zen and had Len doing my massage. 2 hrs. Started with the usual stuff until she ask me to bend backwards and she started her first urut batin from the back. She just know where and when to. After shooting my first load then she started with the rest of the massage.

She asked me to turn over and started on the topside and ended with the final batin. Overall her massage is not as good compared with Rose in BT but her batin is better as she give 2 batin for the price of 1.

Rose looks better than Len as you could see that she is more matured. During the massage I tried to sweet talk her hopping to raba all over but unsuccessful. When we finished, there was still half hour left so managed to do a bit or hugging, kissing on her neck but unable to raba her breast without the bra. Maybe next time.

For those guys who don't want to travel to the other side (Puchong) can settle for Len. She only do massage with batin so make sure you call and book first.

Till the next adventure.

Wirakl
02-12-05, 20:41
Hi Guys,

I went to Zen and had Len doing my massage. 2 hrs. Started with the usual stuff until she ask me to bend backwards and she started her first urut batin from the back. She just know where and when to. After shooting my first load then she started with the rest of the massage.

She asked me to turn over and started on the topside and ended with the final batin. Overall her massage is not as good compared with Rose in BT but her batin is better as she give 2 batin for the price of 1.

Rose looks better than Len as you could see that she is more matured. During the massage I tried to sweet talk her hopping to raba all over but unsuccessful. When we finished, there was still half hour left so managed to do a bit or hugging, kissing on her neck but unable to raba her breast without the bra. Maybe next time.

For those guys who don't want to travel to the other side (Puchong) can settle for Len. She only do massage with batin so make sure you call and book first.

Till the next adventure.

The Digger
02-13-05, 06:32
Readonly,

Thanks for the info, bro.

Digger.

Digger ... understand from MI-5 that she is new - just started. Part timer and can speak English.

So all you bananas - pls check her out and FR (cos that's not my area so can't test drive).

cheers
readonly

Member #2769
02-13-05, 11:11
Happy cny to all the brothers.

Having a long vacation until Wednesday and feel very boring at home. I wish to try out Yoko from LDI since she is the legend in town. hahahahh. Can any brother please pass over the contacts of the OKT from LDI so that I can have advance booking of Yoko?

Or any of you who have any FLs contacts also "please" some to me and I promised to give you some "reply" in future. hahahhaha.

Thanks

Member #2769
02-13-05, 11:15
Can any bother pls pass me the contact no. of OKT in LDI? I was so hungry and wish to try YOKO since everyone says she's the ledend in town. Hahahahah.

Happy cny

Male 44
02-13-05, 14:24
I am noticing the KL thread is badly affected with few reports or postings currently

Bamboozeld
02-14-05, 05:45
Hi there. Been a bit lost due to problem with site. Really having difficulties to enter the forum. What's up? Anyway, had a chance to try Intan of Flaminggo HC. Really MILF. Not that good looking but i'll give an 'A++' on the service.

She gives a heavenly massage, damn good body massage and also good BJ. Best part is, we can opt for any service that we want. FR, BJ, body massage, HJ, batin what ever. And one more thing, she has the biggest boobs ever. Good proce though. RM 138 for massage + HJ, RM 168 for body massage + BJ.

Happy cheonging!!

Bamboozeld
02-14-05, 05:48
It's been a while since we have info on MP in Ampang area. A lot of the MP are around DAmansara, PJ and Puchong. Any infos on the Ampang scene? Got info on lousy MP called Mariam Traditional Massage. The news is that the place is out of massage ladies.

Appreciate if anyone could provide info!

Viper Z
02-14-05, 07:48
I bumped into a site recently . It seems that the guy who used to in charge of putrahealthspa had make a new website . the new url is

www.yellow69pages.com

Happy Valentine to all the ladies...

:P
Viper Z

Tonsil Basher
02-15-05, 08:24
First FR:

Nut sacks full with juice and had no where to go after the meeting. Called Mark Kor's MILF at PJ Hilton and went there to meet her. It's been a while and this time she's too busy I wonder if her jaws are going to look like Sylvester Stallone's after two more month...she's been giving blowjobs non-stop.

Anyway, took her in my car and since it was raining heavily, we just did it outside PJ Hilton in the rain. Her blowjob now's a bit hurried but still good, she still allows me to take off her blouse and play and suck her tits, and still lets me push her head until her chin was banging my balls. Good deep-throating and CIM.

Next time I'm gonna freshen up and try her arse in a hotel room.

Second FR:

One night after meeting at Mutiara Hotel, my colleague decided to go down to the Beach Club at 1.00am and asked me to drive there. Damn the traffic was bad that I had to make another round via Bukit Bintang. Second round and traffic was still bad getting into parking so I drove past Beach Club. At the end of the club I saw some girls hanging around being chatted up by africans etc, so my guess is money talks. I flashed a RM50 and shouted out to the girl that I needed a quick blowjob. She nodded, smiled and hurried to my car as other cars were already honking at mine.

Filipino.

Off we went to Corus Hotel and parked outside. I gave her the RM50. She french-kissed me before proceeding to open my shirt buttons and licked my nipples fast as her hand grabbed my dick and stroking it to make it extra hard. She then went down on me. I love looking at this 4 feet something long-haired girl trying to swallow my dick and smile at me at the same time. I love it wen her face looked distorted with a big dick in it. I face-fucked her a while before asking her if I could fuck her. She said for another RM200 I could. Okay, threw her the notes and before she could even touch one of them, pushed the seat down, off with her panties and in I go banging her bareback. Finally, I got up and stuck my dick into her mouth, bashed her tonsils a fair bit until she puked and came all over her face.

That was good. Her name was Mariedot and she hangs around that area quite often.

Read my exploits in OTHER AREAS

chuamaster
02-15-05, 09:49
Please be careful bros..she does RAW with lots of cheongster...wonder what she has in her now, if u know what I mean.

When she asked me RAW, that the last of me with her!!!!!!!!!
==================================================

Happy cny to all the brothers.

Having a long vacation until Wednesday and feel very boring at home. I wish to try out Yoko from LDI since she is the legend in town. hahahahh. Can any brother please pass over the contacts of the OKT from LDI so that I can have advance booking of Yoko?

Or any of you who have any FLs contacts also "please" some to me and I promised to give you some "reply" in future. hahahhaha.

Thanks

Male 44
02-15-05, 10:37
Yesterday went to check a MP in Kuchai Enterp Park opp the City Hall office. As I enter the joint notice the place was just nice...no soul accept for one Malay MILF on the sofa. Looks delicious so decide to try her out.

Check into the cubicle and strip down and lay down. Two mins later a ML came in and I did not notice that it was another ML who was not the one I saw on the sofa earlier. Started the massaging works on my back working down to my thighs and more than oftern her fingers were tickling my balls as she goes alongly. Ten mins later flip over and lay on my back with my johnnny up straight and crying for action!

She commented on my rod and whisper if I need to have it caressed. I nod my head and ask her how much. She reply 50 and and I tried to bargain. At the same same, my right hand was moving down her low cut blouse to check her nai nai. She was very accomodating and lift her blouse and pull out her big melons from her black bra. Boy oh boy! Very well developed and full. I reckon it would be around at least a 38 DD. My naughty fingers were busy working the her nipples to ereaction!

She would not give in to my price of 30 and added that she was accomodating to let me feel her nai nai. Okay lah, what the fuck, go man go. She start jerking my rod up and down ...up and down. I was so turn on my her melons that I move her chest closer to my mouth and my tongue was licking ther tits like no tomorrow! I rammed my face into the valley of boobs enjoying her warm soft flesh melting in my face!

Poor thing....My rod started to vomit tooo fast and game over... She clean me up with a towel and proceed to continue her massage on my head until time up.

Her face and body is not what you will appreciate if you are looking for a Miss World but if you are a boob lover. It worth the price for an hour of enjoyment! Too bad she could not lactate and is not lactating. Other wise, it would have satisfied me even more with milk rubbed massage . total damage RM 100.00 for the hour. Bye and to all bros, happy cheonging!

Doggy Lover
02-15-05, 13:15
Hi! All, after an absence of a few months, I'm back and raring to go. I've spent some time looking at the reports and noticed that there seems to be very little action going on or are you guys not reporting ;-)

Just kidding. I just want to know if there are any recommendations so that I can start the new year with a "BANG" heh heh heh

A belated Gong Xi Fa Chai to all you guys.

Cheers.
DL

Male 44
02-16-05, 02:52
Welcome back and happy Chicken year !

Its looks pretty quiet now in this forum unlike before. Are all you bros affected by the bad pockets or just simply not reporting.

Recommending is easy but since we do not understand what is prefered by the other party it might not be what he may like or going to enjoy. I prefer slightly matured chicks with good cutting and sytle. Preferably someone willingly and eager to please you for what they will be receiving from us, right?

Longman08
02-16-05, 05:54
Hi Guys,

Till the next adventure.Hi, Bro. Since Rose of BT is worth try, will try later.

BTW, where is BT? Any address and telephone no? what is the charges?

TQ

Behkia
02-16-05, 13:14
Phoned LDI yesterday (15.02.05) and Captain said Yoko and Michele (my favourite) were not working. Panicked! Need to get a WL to cool my little bro. Captain suggested new girl, Laquida (#20), a Portuguese girl about 25, with "a great body" (his comments). So I agreed and was not disappointed. Her massage was so so but has great GF attitude (8/10). Her cat bath and lip action on my little bro was out of this world (8/10 for me). Her body was great (9/10) with curves in the right places. She works out at a fitness centre apparently. After a long suck, we had a long fucking session. I tried several positions but little bro won't come. Guess I was overstimulated, if you know what I mean! I asked her can I CIM. She said OK. It took me another 10 minutes and did I blow myself! She took it all and still smiled the girl friend smile. The wash up was great with no rush. Damage RM218 (not RM208?) The sad thing is that she won't be working there long as she is going overseas to study. WIR? You bet!

Suniman
02-16-05, 17:44
Hi guys,

I've been out of the seen for sometime all the contacts I had seems to be out of date. so any kind sole out there willing to help out. Need some numbers for good provider. prefered local Malay if posibble or any pims you know good at arranging girls.

Please PM if you are willing to share I will share my contacts in other areas.

Thanks

Eagle Boy
02-16-05, 23:54
Any action going on at the hotels around KL airport? Will be stopping over for a night around 22 Feb.

Thanks guys

Palm Treo
02-17-05, 04:20
A couple of months back someone posted on the "miracles" of Superpsy Gel (sorry if I got it wrong in the spelling). Can any of the members remember the webpage given?

Want to try it outlah.

Thanks for the assistance.

Doggy Lover
02-17-05, 12:12
Dear Bros,

Went to BT last night for some relaxing massage. However was disappointed to find out that Rose was not there. Apparently she has been very naughty and have noty been turning up for work. Sometime she come for a few days and the disappear for a week, according to the receptionist lady. It started just before CNY.

So as not for it to be a wasted trip, I had a massage by Mimi. So-so only?

I'm quite sad and frustrated

DL

Bamboozeld
02-21-05, 06:31
Hello everyone,

I was horny on 18th February so headed up to LDI. Called OKT and asked wheather Yoko or Shasha was working. Bad luck! Both were on offday. Frustfrated! Then remembered one of our fellow forummer mentioned about this new hot portuguise girl Laguida. Asked OKT and he told me that she was working. Booked in advance.

Arrived at LDI and brought staright to the room. She walked in and WOW! Her body was damn hot!!! Can't wait to F..K her. The ussual bath and cat bath was so and so la. Nothing to cheer about. She does the blowjob with the famous POPPING sound.

Overall i can say her performance was OK. Nothing to shout about. She didn't allow CIM. That was frusfrating!! Anyway, she'snot gonna be long in Malaysia. Told me that she's taking Business Tech at a university in Sydney Australia. Will be going end of March. For fellow cheongsters that wants to try her out, go quickly!

DAmage was RM 198.00 usually RM 183.00 but due to CNY they have to pay the girls more or they won't come. After Chap Goh Mei, it will return to normal!

Happy Cheonging!

Tonsil Basher
02-21-05, 10:23
Didn't know what to do, wanted some cheap fuck. So revisited Brickfields and was hoping I could find my favourite busty MILF. Alas, she wasn't there. There were only two relatively attractive MILFs but I planned to stay safe.

Walked down the stairs and turned towards Hotel Lido. Some of the fuck-joints seem to have undergone some renovation since my last visit. Saw one with a counter much like ones in a cheap hotel. Went in and did my marketing, first door on the right was a playful chinese MILF, with handful tits (although I know it was the push-up bra that did it, but they were good in size). So I followed her into the room.

Name: Ann
GFE: Playful but no kissing
BBBJ: Yes but 4/10
FJ: Moans but I'd give a 5/10
AR: didn't ask but she liced and sucked my balls

She didn't rush it. I was only happy to shoot my load although I would still prefer my usual MILF.

TheTinMan
02-21-05, 11:17
you left out the all important info, her name leh.

Yesterday went to check a MP in Kuchai Enterp Park opp the City Hall office. As I enter the joint notice the place was just nice...no soul accept for one Malay MILF on the sofa. Looks delicious so decide to try her out.

Check into the cubicle and strip down and lay down. Two mins later a ML came in and I did not notice that it was another ML who was not the one I saw on the sofa earlier. Started the massaging works on my back working down to my thighs and more than oftern her fingers were tickling my balls as she goes alongly. Ten mins later flip over and lay on my back with my johnnny up straight and crying for action!

She commented on my rod and whisper if I need to have it caressed. I nod my head and ask her how much. She reply 50 and and I tried to bargain. At the same same, my right hand was moving down her low cut blouse to check her nai nai. She was very accomodating and lift her blouse and pull out her big melons from her black bra. Boy oh boy! Very well developed and full. I reckon it would be around at least a 38 DD. My naughty fingers were busy working the her nipples to ereaction!

She would not give in to my price of 30 and added that she was accomodating to let me feel her nai nai. Okay lah, what the fuck, go man go. She start jerking my rod up and down ...up and down. I was so turn on my her melons that I move her chest closer to my mouth and my tongue was licking ther tits like no tomorrow! I rammed my face into the valley of boobs enjoying her warm soft flesh melting in my face!

Poor thing....My rod started to vomit tooo fast and game over... She clean me up with a towel and proceed to continue her massage on my head until time up.

Her face and body is not what you will appreciate if you are looking for a Miss World but if you are a boob lover. It worth the price for an hour of enjoyment! Too bad she could not lactate and is not lactating. Other wise, it would have satisfied me even more with milk rubbed massage . total damage RM 100.00 for the hour. Bye and to all bros, happy cheonging!

Asian Monger #2
02-21-05, 11:32
Dear Bros,

Went to BT last night for some relaxing massage. However was disappointed to find out that Rose was not there. Apparently she has been very naughty and have noty been turning up for work. Sometime she come for a few days and the disappear for a week, according to the receptionist lady. It started just before CNY.

So as not for it to be a wasted trip, I had a massage by Mimi. So-so only?

I'm quite sad and frustrated

DL
DL,

I would agree with you. I called BT on Valentine's and they said she's not working. Then on 15th I called the front desk lady to book Rose and she said Rose hasn't showed up for work yet; it was lunch time. Then I left it. On Thu 17th, the front desk lady automatically called to tell me Rose was working and whether I wanted to book. Was busy so didn't go for it. Then ON Fri 18th, I had 1hr to squeeze into my hectic schedule and finally managed to book Rose. At last, I was able to get my release.

Haah, it was a wonderful explosion from her batin style.

AM2 out!

Doggy Lover
02-21-05, 12:28
BT is now quite far for me to just pop-over whenever Rose is working. I must now limit my range to PJ-Damansara. I have tried Zen and Zest and Jojoba. So far I have not been lucky. Any of you guys have any recommendation?

As for the mongering part, I have been quiet for a few months now and I am getting "itchy". Any of you bros had a recent experience that was above average that you'd like to share. I have read some reports on LDI - Gigi but apparently she is part-time. Any similar WL to recommend?

Thanks

DL

Asian Monger #2
02-21-05, 12:48
As for the mongering part, I have been quiet for a few months now and I am getting "itchy". Any of you bros had a recent experience that was above average that you'd like to share. I have read some reports on LDI - Gigi but apparently she is part-time. Any similar WL to recommend?

Thanks

DLDL,
Try Jean of Armada. Read some good reports on her. I hv yet to try.

AM2

Look4Freelancer
02-22-05, 05:27
U can ask OKT Danny for part timer. He's a friendly and helpful chap. He can intro to u and even call u when they r working

BT is now quite far for me to just pop-over whenever Rose is working. I must now limit my range to PJ-Damansara. I have tried Zen and Zest and Jojoba. So far I have not been lucky. Any of you guys have any recommendation?

Thanks

DL

Sawomate
02-22-05, 07:08
A couple of months back someone posted on the "miracles" of Superpsy Gel (sorry if I got it wrong in the spelling). Can any of the members remember the webpage given?

Want to try it outlah.

Thanks for the assistance.Yo Palm Treo

Try this :- www.pysupergel.com & www.long-lasting.com

SM

Az Man
02-22-05, 07:40
Has anyone visited Jasmine Aroma (an offshoot of Zen) at Damansara Utama? I was informed by a ML at Zen that Jasmine Aroma has bigger rooms with proper doors and other facilities such as Roman Milk Bath (wonder what is that?) and body scrub. It all sounded to me as this place may offer other "extras" apart from the usual batin. If anyone has experience anything different from the usual batin at Jasmine Aroma, please post your FR. Finally, to all my Chinese friends at WSG a belated "Gong Xi Fa Cai"

Al2
02-22-05, 10:38
I m in KL for few days staying in Shangrila hotel. Guys help me to find nice pussy.

Thanks

Testube Cock
02-22-05, 16:07
Is time for me to contribute. Last week went to blue apple (holiday villa). OKT recommended some China goods, quite pricey (rm 228) but worth it. All d girls r very nice n freindly jus like ur gf. Try on 1 name Xiang Xiang frm Guang zhou. Unexpected she speak Cantonese!!!! Looks sweet n pretty ( in my opinion she looks like a singapore actress call Fang wen fang espescially when she smile at u.....) She really gave me a wonderful Valentine! I do hav her contact, so any 1 interested can get frm me her contact. C yaa..

Male 44
02-22-05, 17:11
Sorry bros!

To those bros who have pm me on this also. You would not believe me but please you have to.

I was hoping for a good satisfactory massage only on that particular hot afternoon and it did not cross my mind to ask for her name except I know she is Chinese because she speaks Mandarin to me. I know very little and respond back in Cantonese. Guess my little didi was too excited and my big head never cross for a name...For those who are particular about the looks of the place, you can forget about this joint. Its looks rather run down....like the MPs I patronised wat back in the 70's ...yeah before some of your bros are still litte sperms in the making!

You would not miss her I think..if you enquired for choices. That is a small joint if you check it out patiently...over your drink.

Kenzof
02-22-05, 17:14
Is time for me to contribute. Last week went to blue apple (holiday villa). OKT recommended some China goods, quite pricey (rm 228) but worth it. All d girls r very nice n freindly jus like ur gf. Try on 1 name Xiang Xiang frm Guang zhou. Unexpected she speak Cantonese!!!! Looks sweet n pretty ( in my opinion she looks like a singapore actress call Fang wen fang espescially when she smile at u.....) She really gave me a wonderful Valentine! I do hav her contact, so any 1 interested can get frm me her contact. C yaa..Pls. provide details contact

Puffy74
02-23-05, 03:35
Dude, you're not worried? You like it bareback? So do I!!!
:-)

[QUOTE=Tonsil Basher]First FR:

Filipino.

...... I go banging her bareback. .......

Bamboozeld
02-23-05, 05:27
Has anyone visited Jasmine Aroma (an offshoot of Zen) at Damansara Utama? I was informed by a ML at Zen that Jasmine Aroma has bigger rooms with proper doors and other facilities such as Roman Milk Bath (wonder what is that?) and body scrub. It all sounded to me as this place may offer other "extras" apart from the usual batin. If anyone has experience anything different from the usual batin at Jasmine Aroma, please post your FR. Finally, to all my Chinese friends at WSG a belated "Gong Xi Fa Cai"Yo AZ Man. Been there a few times and yYES this place is much bigger and much nicer than Zen. It has proper romms and the rooms are spacioue with interesting decor. Just one thing though, this place does not offer extras! Just batn at the most. Didn't have any experience on it but did asked the ML about extras.

Only one thing bothers me. This place is a bit pricey. We have to pay more than the normal MP. Zest offers Massage + Batin for RM 85.00 Zen offers massage + batin at RM 100 and this place massage + batin for RM 110! What the heck? All they do is just jerk us off!!! Easy job man! Care to share any experience on MP?

IF you wanna give this place a try, try out Zura. She's OK

Lobo
02-23-05, 06:01
Greetings KL mongers,

Sorry for the newbie questions. It's been a long time since I've been in KL and I'm wondering if things have changed. I'm staying at the Westin for tonight. Are the main places still the Beach and Hard Rock? I went to the Beach before but if there were FL's there, I didn't see them. The WG's outside were disgusting.

Does anyone know if the massage provides full service at the Westin? Are there any health centers nearby?

Thanks in advance!

Lobo

Tasty1
02-23-05, 07:45
Beach Club and one across from it are full of FL and reasonable in price and 5-9 in looks. Westin does not provide full service. Don't even ask for it. Right next to Westin is a Spa, great PRC girls and good price. Look at my Nov 2004 report in this section.

Tonsil Basher
02-23-05, 08:14
Puffy 74,

Life is short. Make it shorter. Sometimes you have to take the chance and not waste a good screw.

Doggy Lover
02-23-05, 08:24
Thank you bro Look4Freelancer and Asian Monger #2

I will be posting my report soon. Will be going for Karaoke tonite. Will report that first ;-)

DL

Steam
02-23-05, 10:42
you left out the all important info, her name leh.can you pm me the no. becoz i try one time over there the girl, ML is young chinese & not provide hanky panky. What is MP name.

tq

Bamboozeld
02-23-05, 11:28
Hello there fellow cheongsters!

I have been regulars at Zen, Zest & Jasmine and we know that these places offers good quality services. Just wondering if there are any other MP's besides the one's that i've mentioned. Really appreciate if you guys could share.

Asian Monger #2
02-23-05, 15:42
Yesterday finally found Kowloon HC after calling OKT Tom incessantly for directions. For guys who may roll their eyes, save it cuz I'm a PJ person. Anyway, a fellow WSG member recommeded me to look for Tom and I did. He paraded Esther and Suzie upon my request and he did. Esther is for big boob lovers while Suzie is the older sister of LDI's Yoko. Esther is a bit meaty for my taste. Once again, I have to state that "one man's meat is another man's poison." To each his own; just to cover my belakang.

After the parade, Suzie suits my taste but I also knew the 2 shots were in store from her.

To cut short, she gave me a HOT BBBJCIM in the shower which I responded with an explosion. She commented it was a lot. She washed my asshole quite a many times so I knew what was in store. Before I forget, in the shower and after washing my asshole, she pushed me to the wall and AR me while I was standing up and she squatting. Then she asked me to face her so she could give me the HOT BBBJCIM. So that was first shot.

After that, cleaned up, wipe dry, she asked me to relax on the bed w/ my back facing up. He catbath is of course different from each HC girl. Her AR is not like Yoko's deep penetration though but good enough on my scale. BTW she AR me while I'm on doggy position; pretty normal as what Angel of LDI did to me. Then she asked me to do the full doggy position, spread my legs, and then she stuck her head under my crotch and BBBJ. I felt like I'm a dog bashing somebody's tonsils. She adds some fake moans.

After a few bashing/pumping down her throat, I still couldn't get it up. I told her I'm tired so I lie down facing up while she does more BBBJ. Her BBBJ I'd say is below avg. Then out of nowhere she lifted my legs up to the point of my knees touching my cheeks and doing AR and ball sucking. Then back down to BBBJ. Afterwards, she cap it w/ her mouth cuz I can see it on the side mirror. She asked me to move to the edge of the bed w/ my feet on the ground. She sat on my crotch, insert my awaken didi and turned circles. This is quite a sight cuz I could enjoy the view from the mirror on the ceiling. After a few circling, she dictated to doing doggy so I obliged.

I pumped her doggy style coupled w/ the fake moans of enjoyment. My thrust was getting harder and faster as she increased her volume of moans. Finally, release what's left of my second load in the little amount of time that my biology can create from.

Wash up was thorough and I'd say it was a unique experience for me.

After I came out, say a nasi lemak w/ solid body, boobs, ass, and waist in a red dress. Hot man! OKT Tom said she's 21y.o. Must try next time and report back to u guys or anyone faster go try and share w/ us.

AM2 out!

P.S. Sorry I always write long essays cuz I try to give a vivid experience to our members.

Hub
02-23-05, 18:08
taken from mamak spezial of delfyforums

Lisa De Inn PJ

Name: Sasha
Race: Malay
Body: Slim & Tall 70%
Look: Normal Look 60%
Breasts: 32B The only drawback 50%
Butt: Normal 60%
BBBJ: Long & Passionate 90%
FJ: Very responsive 90%
GFE: Very friendly 90%
Massage: Solid & Sexy
Overall Service: The best you can ever find for a Malay Lady 99%
WIR: Definately Yes!
Damage: RM300

Hub
02-23-05, 18:11
Allson Genesis KL

Supposed to pick up a friend at Puduraya around 4.00 pm on Saturday. Reach early, so went jalan-jalan at Sg Wang. After an hour, decided to pay Nova HC a visit. They have 6 PRCs & 2 Vietnamese on that day. After chiew keng, all the girls look like aunty, so say bye-bye and left and the OKT passed a remark saying that I'm here for pleasure and not looking for a wife. So, all cheongster out there, pls avoid this place.

Next, head to my next destination, ie. A1 Spa. It's been a while since I didn't go there and the whole place have changed. They used to have gym facility there but according to Ah Wai (OKT), they have so many girls now and not enough space, so convert to waiting room for the girls. Ah Wai said most of the girls are still on CNY leave and recommend Michelle to me. Here's the FR:-

Look : 7 (fair)
Body : 7 (smooth skin)
Boobs : 34B
Bath : 5 (just SOP)
BBBJ : 5 (Sucking & licking but just for a few mins)
FJ : 7 (on top of me, doggie and missionary)
Moan : 7 (very loud and high as if she very enjoying......as what she
claimed lar)
GFE : 7 (very quiet type but very accomodating)
Frenching: No
DATY: Yes
WIR : Yes, to try other girls
Damage : RM188 (package); if inclusive of massage is RM230

She is local and been working here for only 3 months. Previously she was working in Ipoh for 2 years.

For those who are looking for Indian girls, pay this place a visit.

Hub
02-23-05, 18:16
Name: Wine
Race: Chinese
Body: Healthy Skin ie. Athlete Type 90%
Look: A pair of beautiful eyes 90%
Breasts: Solid 34C 90%
Butt: Great for Dog Style 90%
BBBJ: The longest & most passionate I have ever experienced! 99%
FJ: Very responsive 90%
GFE: Very friendly 90%
Massage: Not Applicable
Overall Service: 99%
WIR: Definately Yes! But too bad she is only coming back in Mar 2005
Damage: RM230

Hub
02-23-05, 18:18
Name: Joanne
Johor Mali

Looks: cute and nice with long hair
Boobs: 8/10 (voluptous and firm)
BBJ: 6/10

AR: None
DATY: 7/10
FJ: 6/10

If u like a school gal type, go for her but do not expect great service. She is a bit fresh on that and inexperienced. But she is sweet and gorgeous. Not very tall.

Any bro here with a nice FL contact, pls pls help me here

Hub
02-23-05, 18:19
Dropped by Ginza about lunchtime. Was a bit early, eg 12plus but there were quite a few girls there already. Took ICE on the OKT's recommendation.
She's quite chatty and friendly. But professional too if you know what I mean. Service was quite good. I was happy with it. Licked all over a few time. Toes all the way up and down and repeat twice. Very wet licking with plenty of slurping noise. AR was deep and good. BJ was decent but a bit short. Think she spent too much time licking elsewhere already hahah

Her ratings:
Boobs: 7 (smallish but with nice pink nipples)
Butt: 8 (smooth, firm and the right size)
Overall body: 7.5
GFE: 5
BJ: 6 (good technique but a bit short)
AR: 7
FJ:7 (tight pussy)
CIM: Didn't ask
Anal: Didn't ask but OKT says no
DATY: Didn't try either
Fingering: Ok
French: Yes
WIR: Yes
Damage:188