PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

Sharka
03-01-21, 09:21
Hopefully criminally charged. People should be embarrassed for trying to double up on doses while others likely much needier that they are haven't received a shot. The most disgusting story I have read so far are the 2 Florida women who dressed up as old ladies to get to the front of the line for their shots.Haha, That story actually made my boring day more enjoyable.

The story itself was hilarious when you see the pictures but what was even more bewildering was the fact that these 2 women were trying to get their SECOND shot when they got caught.

So the real question should be how did they get the 1st shot?

GrapeMan
03-02-21, 21:56
What happens if you take both the Pfizer and the Moderna vaccines. Do you get double protection?Hearing some casual talk that there's a good chance a third "booster" shot for pfizer / moderna vaccines may end up being a thing to address other variants, or possibly instead just additionally get whatever the then-current J&J vaccine in additional to already having the other vaccines. Would not be surprised if in developed nations, in 2022 you may be able to just walk into a pharmacy and get the latest seasonal version. Not sure how this bodes for developing nations, they may simply have to accept whatever they can manage to get and get people to take and give free reign to tourists from developed nations.

TConor
03-03-21, 09:05
What happens if you take both the Pfizer and the Moderna vaccines. Do you get double protection?And your immune system may even fight of the 2nd vaccine thinking it is a CV-19 relative.

Downandup
03-03-21, 11:29
And your immune system may even fight of the 2nd vaccine thinking it is a CV-19 relative.Bonehead!

There is a belief that they want to test that two different vaccines will be better than one. Trials are starting around the world.

Zeos1
03-03-21, 11:42
What happens if you take both the Pfizer and the Moderna vaccines. Do you get double protection?They use the same technology, but probably target somewhat different protein sequences, so if you took one for your first shot, and the other for your second, it might. Might give you more protection. On the other hand it might give you less.

Just follow the current recommendations. As the data comes in from actual use of these vaccines some of this stuff will become clearer. Either one of these give you great protection.

There is increasing evidence that delaying the second (booster) shot of any of the two dose vaccines may actually increase their effectiveness. The original sequence was just one of the options that the Phase 3 trials used, but they did not test longer periods because all of these companies, and the whole world, were trying to get through these trials and get effective vaccines. So up to 6 months is now being looked at, and appears to be promising. But not yet the recommended practice as sufficient evidence is not in yet.

TConor
03-04-21, 02:12
Bonehead!

There is a belief that they want to test that two different vaccines will be better than one. Trials are starting around the world.That is why they are running trials. Grow up!

Francesco24
03-06-21, 19:12
I went to Whisky & GoGo in Nana Plaza just for a drink. Very little girls dancing (1-2) as every other girl (5-6) was drinking with costumers. It seems with just 1 ladydrink they would stay with customer quite long (the full 30 mins I was there at least), but the cute ones were already taken at 10:30 pm so I just did drink alone. Only bad point is that outside and inside they have many signs advertising beers at 99 bath but the bill was 150 b.

Outside Thermae after closing time (11:30 pm), I was quoted 2 k and 2.5 k plus the expensive hotel upstairs from 2 of the cutest / younger girls (I didn't try to offer less and they didn't too when I started walking away). Few days before a good looking but a bit older girl asked 1.5 k and quickly decreased to 1 k when I didn't accept straight away her first offer. I guess the best looking ones still have no problem finding customers. (as I left, one of them actually walked the same way with her friends to Soi Cowboy and entered Penny Black).

EihTooms
03-07-21, 04:19
I live much closer to Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza so I rarely go to Patpong but was curious to see what had reopened at this time on a Saturday night at about 9pm. The karaoke clubs on Thaniya Road had tons of girls lined up on chairs outside but very few customers walking by or going in. Even a farang like me got tentative smiles from some of the lookers.

3-4 go-go bars were open on Patpong 1 and 2. I went into Kings Castle 2 and a very cute girl from a fairly crowded stage made a beeline over to sit with me after her dance set. I was fine with that. There were only 2 other customers in the place.

During 1 ladydrink she agreed to what I wanted twice in the bar, including staying LT until morning for the 1,000 baht barfine plus 4,000 baht to her, down from the 5,000 baht she asked for. I probably could have negotiated for less but she caught me at a weak moment, looked great, felt great, agreed to my simple terms so happily (twice), went on about how I was her first interested customer since they reopened this past week and I liked her.

Long story a little shorter, after the shower and we were both naked in bed she completely reversed the agreement she made to me twice in the bar. A lively discussion about that followed.

She got dressed, I only gave her a generous 200 baht for taxi fare and walked her down and out of my building. I assume she just went back to her room since by then her bar was going to close in about 30 minutes. She might have tried to pick up another customer on the street I suppose.

Banana Boi
03-07-21, 05:01
I live much closer to Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza so I rarely go to Patpong but was curious to see what had reopened at this time on a Saturday night at about 9pm. The karaoke clubs on Thaniya Road had tons of girls lined up on chairs outside but very few customers walking by or going in. Even a farang like me got tentative smiles from some of the lookers.Thanks for the Patpong update and more so the Thaniya Road update. Nice to see there's still a lot of girls there. Nice that you got smiles from the girls. Do you feel that you would have been allowed to take one of the girls if you had wanted?

Only bad point is that outside and inside they have many signs advertising beers at 99 bath but the bill was 150 b.

Did you order a bottle or tap? Those cheaper prices usually reflect tap beer. I would have paid 99 baht and let them stop me at the door.

Danny Duck
03-07-21, 07:43
Thanks for the Patpong update and more so the Thaniya Road update. Nice to see there's still a lot of girls there. Nice that you got smiles from the girls. Do you feel that you would have been allowed to take one of the girls if you had wanted?.One of Bangkok's mystery. In the past before heading to Nana I used to watch the goings on for 30 minutes after a dinner.

Lots of Pretty Girls no doubt.

How do they make money just sitting or mingling on the side. The street is full of them.

Every once in a while 3 Asians actually agree to go inside.

Most times those that are leaving are leaving alone.

I'm a firm believer no customer no money.

That whole area just boggles my mind.

EihTooms
03-07-21, 08:07
Thanks for the Patpong update and more so the Thaniya Road update. Nice to see there's still a lot of girls there. Nice that you got smiles from the girls. Do you feel that you would have been allowed to take one of the girls if you had wanted?
... At one of the first clubs on the right as you walk away from the bts station the mamasan waved and walked over to try to convince me to "come inside, 1 drink." And a couple of good looking girls lit up with smiles. But that isn't so unusual for my walk down Thaniya Road during normal times whether I am alone or with another westerner, including an African American friend visiting Thailand. But not with all the clubs on that road.

When I walked alone past other clubs last night I would say many of the girls would have been fine with taking me as a customer but the older lady mamasans made no effort to look my way or acknowledge me at all. I did not investgate further because I was more interested in checking out the go-go bars.

EihTooms
03-07-21, 11:45
3-4 go-go bars were open on Patpong 1 and 2. I went into Kings Castle 2 and a very cute girl from a fairly crowded stage made a beeline over to sit with me after her dance set. I was fine with that. There were only 2 other customers in the place.
...A correction: I happened to be in the Patpong area again today and noticed the bar I barfined the girl from was King's Castle, not King's Castle 1 or King's Castle 2.

Detwing1
03-07-21, 12:30
Very vague bud, nana plaza all strip clubs open, or how may bars open more then half or just the bar on ground floor, because I heard some or all open on March 2 or 4th, thanks for any information on! Stay safe have fun!Didn't stick around long that day. Popped into 2 really quick. No customers, but open.

Last night a buddy and I hit up Billboards on the third floor, and it was hopping.

Plenty of girls and punters.

Detwing1
03-07-21, 12:49
I had a really sweet girl and she gave me the best blow job of my life. She grab my hands and put them behind her head insisting I pull her head towards myself; forcing my dick all the way down her throat. That was a great feeling. And when my dick wasn't down her throat, she was wrapping her tongue over the top of my dick and her eyes focusing on my eyes. It was truly amazing. She told me I was her first customer in 4 days. The blow job bar was her only way to earn money as she told me.

I can't wait for everything to get back to normal again. I am going to visit this place again for sure.Have to admit, I was struggling to believe this at first, coming from Lolitas. However, I can say with 100% certainty that this is accurate.

I had to verify this 3 times just to be sure, LOL. She's not much of a looker, but gives damn good blowjob.

Member #4698
03-07-21, 15:10
A correction: I happened to be in the Patpong area again today and noticed the bar I barfined the girl from was King's Castle, not King's Castle 1 or King's Castle 2.I am assuming you are reporting on the Kings Castle bar located on Patpong 1 closest to Surawong Road. KC 1 and KC 2 are next door to one another further down Patpong 1 and closer to Silom Road.

I am posting this to clarify the confusion caused a while back when the owners changed the name of Kings Corner Go Go to now Kings Castle. Kings Corner was a fairly large mixed Go Go. I am assuming Kings Castle is now exclusively a girl girl Go Go else why the fuck would management initiate the confusing name change.

I was never a fan of Kings Corner although it was a lively and popular bar among NE Asians. The 50/50 mix didn't work for me and I did not think at the time it worked for the girls either because the LB's there tended to dominate the bar with their overly forward personalities. I knew a demure girl that once worked there. I met her later after she moved to KC 2. She told me she did not like working in Kings Corner and I immediately understood why.

CockaSaurus
03-07-21, 20:27
I am assuming you are reporting on the Kings Castle bar located on Patpong 1 closest to Surawong Road. KC 1 and KC 2 are next door to one another further down Patpong 1 and closer to Silom Road.

I am posting this to clarify the confusion caused a while back when the owners changed the name of Kings Corner Go Go to now Kings Castle. Kings Corner was a fairly large mixed Go Go. I am assuming Kings Castle is now exclusively a girl girl Go Go else why the fuck would management initiate the confusing name change.

I was never a fan of Kings Corner although it was a lively and popular bar among NE Asians. The 50/50 mix didn't work for me and I did not think at the time it worked for the girls either because the LB's there tended to dominate the bar with their overly forward personalities. I knew a demure girl that once worked there. I met her later after she moved to KC 2. She told me she did not like working in Kings Corner and I immediately understood why.To my knowledge this sounds about right. KC2 is currently closed and only KC1 is open right next door and further down the road is KC is open as well.

When all 3 are open it is all going to be pretty confusing and they should really work on the naming.

EihTooms
03-07-21, 21:09
I am assuming you are reporting on the Kings Castle bar located on Patpong 1 closest to Surawong Road. KC 1 and KC 2 are next door to one another further down Patpong 1 and closer to Silom Road.

I was never a fan of Kings Corner although it was a lively and popular bar among NE Asians. The 50/50 mix didn't work for me and I did not think at the time it worked for the girls either because the LB's there tended to dominate the bar with their overly forward personalities. I knew a demure girl that once worked there. I met her later after she moved to KC 2. She told me she did not like working in Kings Corner and I immediately understood why.Yes, Natty, that is why I misremembered the name of the bar I went into. As you walk down Patpong 1 from the BTS side (Silom Road?), first comes King's Castle I, then King's Castle II, then keep walking to King's Castle. Huh? LOL.

And I remember when it was a mixed bar. For whatever reason, I had better results for my particular needs with the real females dancing there when it was mixed. I have no idea why that would be the case, but there it is.

Wow. Looking back over the years I'd have to say I have had measurably better results getting what I need to justify paying for it when I have met and negotiated with real female go-go dancers who happened to work in mixed bars rather than bars that were proudly touted as "100% All Girls." And, no, I never accidentally or purposely took a LB instead. Interesting.

I don't think the LBs in other mixed bars were nearly as aggressive and dominating as they were in that Patpong 1 bar before they changed the name to King's Castle and it eventually went all female. Usually the LBs tried to blend in as normal females in those mixed bars.

Paolo99
03-07-21, 21:22
One of Bangkok's mystery. In the past before heading to Nana I used to watch the goings on for 30 minutes after a dinner.

Lots of Pretty Girls no doubt.

How do they make money just sitting or mingling on the side. The street is full of them.

Every once in a while 3 Asians actually agree to go inside.

Most times those that are leaving are leaving alone.

I'm a firm believer no customer no money.

That whole area just boggles my mind.It might be that some of them are probably spending a lot on the drinks inside the bar.

Paolo99
03-07-21, 21:30
Have to admit, I was struggling to believe this at first, coming from Lolitas. However, I can say with 100% certainty that this is accurate.

I had to verify this 3 times just to be sure, LOL. She's not much of a looker, but gives damn good blowjob.Each time I've been in that place I had a quite good experience even though not as good as the one described in the previous post but I go there only once each time I arrive in Thailand at the beginning of my holiday.

I cannot say the same about Kasalong where all my experiences there were not worth the price I payed.

Detwing1
03-08-21, 04:18
Each time I've been in that place I had a quite good experience even though not as good as the one described in the previous post but I go there only once each time I arrive in Thailand at the beginning of my holiday.

I cannot say the same about Kasalong where all my experiences there were not worth the price I payed.This girl could give a clinic on blowjobs. Like I said, not so easy on the eye, which is typical of most Lolitas girls, but she knows how to suck cock.

Half tempted to have her train my GF.

For 800 thb plus tip, along with the convenience of not needing to take a girl back to my condo, I'm sold.

Banana Boi
03-08-21, 05:38
I am posting this to clarify the confusion caused a while back when the owners changed the name of Kings Corner Go Go to now Kings Castle. Kings Corner was a fairly large mixed Go Go. I am assuming Kings Castle is now exclusively a girl girl Go Go else why the fuck would management initiate the confusing name change.I remember the first time I went to Patpong. I didn't do much research since no one wrote much about Patpong other than ping pong ball shows back then. I did know to check out Kings Castle though but I didn't remember the name correctly. Happened that I walked by King's Corner first and went WTF. Guys want me to go in to a LB bar? I never visited King's Corner because of the LB. Didn't even know there were girls inside.

I assume King's Corner is owned by KC1 and KC2 otherwise how can they share the same name. To add to the confusion there's a King's Corner 2 bar as well.

KC1 is by far my favorite gogo bar in BKK. All girls super friendly. It was the best when it was in that large temporary bar with the large half moon sofas open when KC1 underwent renos. That was the best gogo bar set up I've seen. I'm guessing rent was too high to stay there. I much prefer the old KC1 to the new one. Much skankier.

Member #4698
03-09-21, 14:19
KC1 is by far my favorite gogo bar in BKK. All girls super friendly. It was the best when it was in that large temporary bar with the large half moon sofas open when KC1 underwent renos. That was the best gogo bar set up I've seen. I'm guessing rent was too high to stay there. I much prefer the old KC1 to the new one. Much skankier.KC 1 was a great bar with so many sexy young girls. I hope the bar can maintain it's high standards post quarantine.

On my last visit to LOS (so long ago it seems like an eternity 555) I also liked Billboard because they had the next best line up of girls after KC 1, RB4 because that's where I met Atomic in 2018, one of my favorite current and all time girls, and even RB 2 because that's where I met another little favorite sweatie pie (in 2019), a thin young girl with large natural ta ta's and a friendly personality, that I am very fond of. I am looking forward to seeing her again hopefully in the fall. KC 2 and Pink Panther were also on my good bar hit list. But all bets are off concerning which bars will re-emerge post pandemic with quality girls and good ambiance.

That reminds me of another Go Go that pre Wuhan that I really liked which BTW you turned me onto. I am talking about Pin Up Go Go in Pattaya. I fondly remember what a great place that small joint was overflowing (on the nights I visited) with friendly & attractive girls. I really liked the ambiance there as well. So, KC 1 and Pin Up IMHO had to have been the 2 best Go Go's in Thailand pre Wuhan with a distant 3rd place going to Bilboard (maybe) Ha ha. But, I have no idea what bars are going to be on top in the new era once the doors to the kingdom are open again. Nothing stays the same.

Banana Boi
03-09-21, 21:14
KC 2 and Pink Panther were also on my good bar hit list. But all Pink Panther used to have some nice girls but I almost stopped going because quality was not to my tastes the past 5+ visits. Black Pagoda was the other Patpong bar that was absolutely amazing. Same story. Where did all those cute young girls go? I remember my first visit there were about 50 girls and 25 of them were barfineable. Most unique gogo bar around for sure. I wouldn't even deem it as a gogo bar. More like a lounge where girls danced on poles around the club. Badabing never had many girls but they were overall a decent looking group and all very friendly. KC2 was more for raunch than the looks you found in KC1.

CockaSaurus
03-09-21, 21:27
That reminds me of another Go Go that pre Wuhan that I really liked which BTW you turned me onto. I am talking about Pin Up Go Go in Pattaya. I fondly remember what a great place that small joint was overflowing (on the nights I visited) with friendly & attractive girls. I really liked the ambiance there as well. So, KC 1 and Pin Up IMHO had to have been the 2 best Go Go's in Thailand pre Wuhan with a distant 3rd place going to Bilboard (maybe) Ha ha. But, I have no idea what bars are going to be on top in the new era once the doors to the kingdom are open again. Nothing stays the same.Curious but what is Wuhan?

Franciscass
03-10-21, 01:41
Curious but what is Wuhan?It's a name coined by sections of the US political spectrum alongside others such as Kung Flu or the China virus to describe Covid 19. Most likely the virus originated in a city in China called Wuhan and spread from there so those who use the term argue it makes sense to call it the Wuhan virus. Maybe that's true for some but if you look at the politician who used these ethnic titles to deflect responsibility from his ineptitude in dealing with the virus in his own country well you can make your own mind up on what the motivation is when somebody calls Covid 19 the Wuhan virus. Oops hope I haven't become invisible again.

Explorer8939
03-10-21, 04:00
KC 1 was a great bar with so many sexy young girls. I hope the bar can maintain it's high standards post quarantine.

On my last visit to LOS (so long ago it seems like an eternity 555) I also liked Billboard because they had the next best line up of girls after KC 1, RB4 because that's where I met Atomic in 2018, one of my favorite current and all time girls, and even RB 2 because that's where I met another little favorite sweatie pie (in 2019), a thin young girl with large natural ta ta's and a friendly personality, that I am very fond of. I am looking forward to seeing her again hopefully in the fall. KC 2 and Pink Panther were also on my good bar hit list. But all bets are off concerning which bars will re-emerge post pandemic with quality girls and good ambiance.

That reminds me of another Go Go that pre Wuhan that I really liked which BTW you turned me onto. I am talking about Pin Up Go Go in Pattaya. I fondly remember what a great place that small joint was overflowing (on the nights I visited) with friendly & attractive girls. I really liked the ambiance there as well. So, KC 1 and Pin Up IMHO had to have been the 2 best Go Go's in Thailand pre Wuhan with a distant 3rd place going to Bilboard (maybe) Ha ha. But, I have no idea what bars are going to be on top in the new era once the doors to the kingdom are open again. Nothing stays the same.Pinup is still going strong in Pattaya, one of the few gogos open on Walking Street.

Locamotive
03-10-21, 04:10
Curious but what is Wuhan?The origin city of COVID. Guess it would have been easier to say pre-COVID.

Member #4698
03-10-21, 14:22
Curious but what is Wuhan?https://www.wsj.com/articles/wuhan-lab-theory-a-dark-cloud-on-china-11615332235?mod=hp_opin_pos_2

CockaSaurus
03-10-21, 21:29
https://www.wsj.com/articles/wuhan-lab-theory-a-dark-cloud-on-china-11615332235?mod=hp_opin_pos_2Thank you.

I have heard some call it the China virus but never anyone call it Wuhan. Interesting.

Francesco24
03-11-21, 07:48
It's a name coined by sections of the US political spectrum alongside others such as Kung Flu or the China virus to describe Covid 19. Most likely the virus originated in a city in China called Wuhan and spread from there so those who use the term argue it makes sense to call it the Wuhan virus. Maybe that's true for some but if you look at the politician who used these ethnic titles to deflect responsibility from his ineptitude in dealing with the virus in his own country well you can make your own mind up on what the motivation is when somebody calls Covid 19 the Wuhan virus. Oops hope I haven't become invisible again.Better politician than any like you would ever be.

Downandup
03-11-21, 08:21
Thank you.

I have heard some call it the China virus but never anyone call it Wuhan. Interesting.There's still a lot of people calling it the Wuhan flu to distinguish it from other diseases that came out of China like bird flu, SARS and Swine flu.

Banana Boi
03-11-21, 08:38
It's a name coined by sections of the US political spectrum alongside others such as Kung Flu Which ignorant racist US politician coined that term? It's like people calling the UK variant the Mr. Beanflu.

There's still a lot of people calling it the Wuhan flu to distinguish it from other diseases that came out of China like bird flu, SARS and Swine flu.

Swine Flu originated in the USA and Mexico.

Detwing1
03-11-21, 09:28
Swine Flu originated in the USA and Mexico.So did the "Spanish Flu" of 1918.

Franciscass
03-11-21, 15:57
There's still a lot of people calling it the Wuhan flu to distinguish it from other diseases that came out of China like bird flu, SARS and Swine flu.Not trying to give you a hard time but along with the Spanish flu not having started in Spain, Covid 19 or as you like to describe it the Wuhan flu is actually not a flu at all. There are some similarities in terms of symptoms but Covid 19 or to give it its proper title SARS-DoV-2 is caused by infection with a new corona virus whereas flu is caused by influenza viruses. Maybe perhaps best to just call it Covid 19 which apart from a few misguided outliers most of the civilized world does.

Zeeker100
03-12-21, 15:53
Can we all please stop talking politics and conspiracy and disease origins and correct nomenclature?

Let's just focus on pussy!

Pleeeease?

Lefeu
03-13-21, 03:41
Can we all please stop talking politics and conspiracy and disease origins and correct nomenclature?

Pleeeease?Don't we have a "Stupid shit forum” for Bangkok? Maybe we should create one. We do have one related to American Politics. Where are the mods when we need them?

Franciscass
03-13-21, 04:14
Can we all please stop talking politics and conspiracy and disease origins and correct nomenclature? You are absolutely right Zeek. Couldn't agree with you more. Enough about correct Covid nomenclatures nonsense it's much more interesting reading posts complaining about posts on correct Covid nomenclatures.

MikeHuntHertz
03-13-21, 13:25
Which ignorant racist US politician coined that term? It's like people calling the UK variant the Mr. Beanflu.

Swine Flu originated in the USA and Mexico. Mr Bean flew? I thought he drove a Mini! :)
Swine Flu.. Didn't that come from the Bay of Pigs in Cuba?

Turgid
03-13-21, 15:50
Mr Bean flew? I thought he drove a Mini! :)
Swine Flu.. Didn't that come from the Bay of Pigs in Cuba?I've heard it called the Wuflu but who knows where it really originated?

Sharka
03-14-21, 07:45
I've heard it called the Wuflu but who knows where it really originated?All evidence (so far) points to China as the origin, with Wuhan being the most likely 1st hotspot. No word as to who was patient zero (1st person to be infected). Fairly certain it was accidental exposure due to cross over from some animal (bats, cats, pigs, panglions, Who knows)??.

The part that I don't believe is the damn conspiracy that it was deliberately released by some research lab. (Probably people who watches too many Walking Dead shows or Stephen King books)

Everyone blames it on the Chinese saying its them, but actually nobody knows for certain which animal originally made contact with humans and virus crossed overthis could've happen anywhere in the world with so much exotic animals being sold, transported, smuggled.

Just look at Ebola, started in Africa and still nobody certain where it originally came from or from what animal.

Yet, never heard everyone calling it the African Virus. ?

The original Swine Flu that killed tens of millions started in the USA from some farmer, yet never heard anyone called this the American Virus?

So to be fair, let's not discriminate, its just a matter of time viruses crossover from animals to humans. Dont know when, Dont know where, Dont know who. Latest data suggest this will happen about every 10 yrs or so. And so far time frame has been fairly consistent. (Bird flu, Mediterranean Flu, Ebola, SARS-1, SARS 2- Covid, just to name a few In the past few decades). So as long as people touch, kill, transport and eat any type of meat, the likelihood increases. Don't even think staying away from exotic meat will save you as something as simple as eating a steak infected by a cow with mad cow disease will do you in.
Just saying as its my take on this whole topic.-IMO

Cheers.

Tomasb
03-14-21, 16:09
This is off subject for Bangkok but since the country origin of Covid is being discussed, along with other of similar nature on these pages, let's also note that the Spanish influenza of 1918 did not originate in Spain. Instead, it is now generally thought that the influenza came from the state of Kansas in the US and probably was due to contacts with birds who had established migratory patterns through this area of the US Midwest. Fort Riley, which was a military base there, was probably where the disease really began to spread, and the troops stationed from this location were sent to Europe to fight in WW I. There is much evidence to suggest many local residents and troops were infected prior to any evidence of the disease in Europe.

Since censorship prevailed in many countries of Europe during WWI, the seriousness and nature of this influenza was not widely published and instead was downplayed by European countries in order to maintain order and not panic the general population. Sound familiar? The exception to this censorship was in Spain, who remained neutral during WWI and free of censorship, so much of the news of the disease were widely discussed in their press. Subsequently, Spain, at some point, got stuck with the unfair moniker and blame for the influenza.

LittleBigMan
03-15-21, 01:55
We have answers to these other problems and where they might have originated when it comes to Covid-19 and China we don't have that information for a reason.

Berrys66
03-15-21, 13:17
A nasty mutation has appeared in the PI it seems to be able to escape vaccines. Sooner will turn up in bkk.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/03/13/national/new-variant-philippines

GettingFedUp
03-17-21, 02:50
A nasty mutation has appeared in the PI it seems to be able to escape vaccines. Sooner will turn up in bkk.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/03/13/national/new-variant-philippinesBerrys66,

I can't see the part of the article which states that the new variant "is able to escape from quarantine facilities" or is "not normally detectable". As far as I can see these are the only two ways it is coming into Bangkok soon.

Jckgmn
03-17-21, 07:11
The part that I don't believe is the damn conspiracy that it was deliberately released by some research lab. (Probably people who watches too many Walking Dead shows or Stephen King books)
The US military has long believed China would release a bioweapon as a first strike so the conspiracy theory is not that far fetched. (It's possible the CCP feared US action to protect Hong Kong in late 2019 when the pandemic began. At least its not any farther fetched than the idea that the National Institutes of Health had information that chloroquine is an effective treatment for coronavirus since 2005.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16115318/

The AMA quietly added hydroxychlorquine back to its treatment protocols in late 2020 BTW.

But I understand if that is difficult for some to believe.

Franciscass
03-17-21, 15:54
The US military has long believed China would release a bioweapon as a first strike so the conspiracy theory is not that far fetched. (It's possible the CCP feared US action to protect Hong Kong in late 2019 when the pandemic began. At least its not any farther fetched than the idea that the National Institutes of Health had information that chloroquine is an effective treatment for coronavirus since 2005.

The AMA quietly added hydroxychlorquine back to its treatment protocols in late 2020 BTW.

But I understand if that is difficult for some to believe.OK, so the Chinese have this deadly virus that they want to unleash. Can you please explain why it makes sense to first infect Wuhan rather than New York or L. A.

ShiftTab
03-17-21, 18:31

Pleeeease?I agree. Does anyone know what Sukhumvit between Soi 21 and Soi 15 look like? Are there still freelancers there or have they all gone away?

I remember an area near Khaosan road that had girls that were patronized mostly by the locals. I never tried it but wanted to. I ran out of time during my last visit.

And there is Lumpini park after dark. Is the street around the park still loaded with freelancers? I haven't been in Bangkok for 5 years but hope to be able to return later this year or spring next year.

Allover
03-17-21, 19:43
OK, so the Chinese have this deadly virus that they want to unleash. Can you please explain why it makes sense to first infect Wuhan rather than New York or L. A.Another question is why did the Chinese stop flights from Wuhan to Europe and other countries but stop flights from Wuhan to other Chinese cities? I don't believe the CCP unleashed the virus to conquer the world but they took a lot of questionable actions.

Crocodilexp
03-17-21, 22:59
I agree. Does anyone know what Sukhumvit between Soi 21 and Soi 15 look like? Are there still freelancers there or have they all gone away?

I remember an area near Khaosan road that had girls that were patronized mostly by the locals. I never tried it but wanted to. I ran out of time during my last visit.

And there is Lumpini park after dark. Is the street around the park still loaded with freelancers? I haven't been in Bangkok for 5 years but hope to be able to return later this year or spring next year.Finally, someone asking the good questions.

Streetwalker situation on lower Sukhumvit is dire. Apart from a handful of girls in front of Thermae, it's bad. Half are ladyboys, half are homeless types, very few passable girls left. Soi 15-21 still has an occasional, but much fewer than 4 months ago.

The local area south of Khaosan is still active, it may well be the only worthwhile place for streetwalkers in Bangkok that remains. Plenty of girls have moved there from Sukhumvit since there were just no customers. The going rate is 500, but that's better than nothing at all. Fortunately, daytime action is solid, I don't care much for that neighborhood at night. Not dangerous, but not pleasant for sure. You do have to look at women carefully, some real dragons and hard junkies among them, which might not be immediately obvious at night. Service is much worse than on Sukhumvit, even if you arrange a full-hour multi-pop session at a nicer place.

There's also a similar local area near Yaowarat towards the Wong Wian 22 traffic circle. Pretty dire in 2021, not even worth a look.

I don't recall streets around Lumpini ever being loaded (not in the last 10 years). The most I've ever seen is roughly two dozen girls in small groups, stretched along a huge distance around the park. Not great for browsing, and not all that good for partaking either. These days, it's not too active at all, sometimes you'd find zero girls.

If you're back in a year, much might be different by then. However, the industry has been in decline for many years, and it's possible it will never bounce back to pre-Covid levels.

Tomasb
03-17-21, 23:56
Disappointing to hear about the lack of action in lower Suk. I left BKK early April 2020 and by the time of my departure that whole area was bereft of any worthwhile FL's, except for, as you mention, in front of Thermae, though you had to sift through the LB's to eliminate any unexpected surprises. There were a few gals on the new complex at Soi 7 so maybe that offers some hope for the future.

As far as Lumpini Park, I never heard or saw any action over there and used to go over during the last several years in the evening for events and other activities nearby. The only time I saw anyone was one night last winter when I came across several LB's lurking about near the Ped bridge that crossed Wireless.

It appears that on line may be the way to go as the country reopens (if and when) but I sure prefer meeting them in the flesh.

Finally, someone asking the good questions.

Streetwalker situation on lower Sukhumvit is dire. Apart from a handful of girls in front of Thermae, it's bad. Half are ladyboys, half are homeless types, very few passable girls left. Soi 15-21 still has an occasional, but much fewer than 4 months ago.

The local area south of Khaosan is still active, it may well be the only worthwhile place for streetwalkers in Bangkok that remains. Plenty of girls have moved there from Sukhumvit since there were just no customers. The going rate is 500, but that's better than nothing at all. Fortunately, daytime action is solid, I don't care much for that neighborhood at night. Not dangerous, but not pleasant for sure. You do have to look at women carefully, some real dragons and hard junkies among them, which might not be immediately obvious at night. Service is much worse than on Sukhumvit, even if you arrange a full-hour multi-pop session at a nicer place.

There's also a similar local area near Yaowarat towards the Wong Wian 22 traffic circle. Pretty dire in 2021, not even worth a look.

I don't recall streets around Lumpini ever being loaded (not in the last 10 years). The most I've ever seen is roughly two dozen girls in small groups, stretched along a huge distance around the park. Not great for browsing, and not all that good for partaking either. These days, it's not too active at all, sometimes you'd find zero girls.

If you're back in a year, much might be different by then. However, the industry has been in decline for many years, and it's possible it will never bounce back to pre-Covid levels.

EihTooms
03-18-21, 00:08
Does anyone know what Sukhumvit between Soi 21 and Soi 15 look like? Are there still freelancers there or have they all gone away?
...Since you were so specific about that particular section of Sukhumvit from Soi 21 to Soi 15, perhaps you were curious about some of the regulars who for years clustered on the corner of Soi 19 in front of the Westin Hotel and in front of the McDonalds and Robinsons department store a little further down.

If so, I have not seen any of those familiar faces there or anywhere else along Sukhumvit or down Soi 4 in many months.

Most days and nights there will only be 1 or 2 less familiar older ladies in their late 40's or early 50's and a couple of homeless people sleeping under the BTS skywalk steps at the Westin Hotel end and nobody hanging around in front of McDonalds/Robinsons other than 1-2 ladyboys.

EihTooms
03-18-21, 00:52
Disappointing to hear about the lack of action in lower Suk. I left BKK early April 2020 and by the time of my departure that whole area was bereft of any worthwhile FL's, except for, as you mention, in front of Thermae, though you had to sift through the LB's to eliminate any unexpected surprises. There were a few gals on the new complex at Soi 7 so maybe that offers some hope for the future.
... There is still a little FL action and the rare diamond in the rough to be found on Sukhumvit in front of Sofitel Hotel if your timing is just right. If she is not very hard on the eyes she is probably a stray refugee from Thermae who just gave up waiting for a paying customer to show up in that basement and decided to take it to the sidewalk instead. So, despite her new location, expect a serious resistance to dropping her price from the 3,000 - 2,500 range for ST, an unsolicted upfront assurance from her that absolutely everything will be and remain fully covered, hermetically sealed and forget about any DFK.

On that Soi 7 complex of bars, there are definitely more girls and livelier customer action to be found these days. But is it mostly serious drinkers looking for company to toss back a couple of dozen brews a night?

I ask because I rarely if ever see any of those Soi 7 customers leaving with any of those many girls in those bars. Are they just getting Line info and working it before and after their 5pm to aproximate 2am shift? Maybe.

But if my experience is similar to most, I would not hold my breath waiting for those girls to save the future for real punters.

I have met, chatted up, bought drinks for, asked to barfine and/or taken 4 girls in a row from those bars during these most dire economic times and have yet to experience a finished (for me) session. The reasons range from the girl suddenly becoming or just acting sloppy drunk in my room to the point of being unfuckable to her saying NO to anything resembling real sex (to me) to her outright admitting she only hustles ladydrinks and does not barfine and go with customers. Lol

As always, YMMV, of course.

But as far as getting a pleasant enough sexual experience to finish and, wonder of wonders, one good enough to remotely consider repeating, the girls in those Soi 7 bars have been a waste of my time and money.

Granted, it has only been 4 girls in a row over the past several months. But, to me, that indicated enough of a pattern of very disagreeable Bar Girl Culture in that complex for me to now merely stroll through there almost every night on my way to and from wherever, get huge smiles and aggressive lobbying to please come sit here to buy a drink and take me, but then to ignore practically all of it and move on to much, much better results with other P4P options.

ErsatzJulian
03-18-21, 08:36

But I understand if that is difficult for some to believe.Did you get your misinformation from Rush Limbaugh? Why anyone listens to that man is a mystery to me. Here is a tweet from the AMA regarding the use of hydroxychloroquine for COViD19, https://twitter.com/amermedicalassn/status/1339266283536314370?lang=en, where it explicitly say their position with regards to hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of COVID19 remains unchanged. As for your article from the NIH, read the title: it is a paper about the use of Chloroquine for SARS-CoV, a related but different virus.

Tomasb
03-18-21, 18:32
Interesting. I do have a local ex-Pat friend who arranged to meet up with a fairly attractive girl out of one of the bars on Soi 7 facing the street. He told me it was a waste of time and would not repeat. It was in the spring right after I left. We had met this girl and her friend a few weeks earlier and he then contacted her via Line. So you can add that negative experience to your four.

There is another bar on Soi 8 called Today Bar with a similar calibre of girls as Soi 7. And to me, they appeared to have the same MO, which is to entice guys to buy them drinks and engage in banal convo but not go out, or if they do, not deliver the goods. I live on Soi 8 during the winter so I used to go in there from time to time but refused to buy them drinks and eventually they got the message. I prefer sitting on the bar counter with some pals and just watch the activity and people watch rather than play that wasteful game. I have noticed year in and year out that the action on Suk has depreciated noticeably til the point it's almost all LB and MILF's.

I have had a few positive encounters with some of the massage girls on Soi 8 but that's after going for a normal massage first, telling them I live up the street, then they give you their LINE and it's game on.

There is still a little FL action and the rare diamond in the rough to be found on Sukhumvit in front of Sofitel Hotel if your timing is just right.

Granted, it has only been 4 girls in a row over the past several months. But, to me, that indicated enough of a pattern of very disagreeable Bar Girl Culture in that complex for me to now merely stroll through there almost every night on my way to and from wherever, get huge smiles and aggressive lobbying to please come sit here to buy a drink and take me, but then to ignore practically all of it and move on to much, much better results with other P4P options.

Papae Noel
03-18-21, 19:41
On that Soi 7 complex of bars, there are definitely more girls and livelier customer action to be found these days. But is it mostly serious drinkers looking for company to toss back a couple of dozen brews a night?
Can't say I have been to any place on Soi 7, but have been to Magic Table many times. And it's on Soi 7/1. No other bar attracted my interest, but if Magic Table has reopened, I am sure to return (but not for takeout).

Detwing1
03-19-21, 05:42
Can't say I have been to any place on Soi 7, but have been to Magic Table many times. And it's on Soi 7/1. No other bar attracted my interest, but if Magic Table has reopened, I am sure to return (but not for takeout).I haven't seen much on SOI 7 that peaked my interest, or at least nothing I'd pay for.

There were a couple decent lookers up front (before you walk into the bar alley), but that's about all I saw.

The Beer Garden just down from there is even worse for talent. I stop in there for a beer now and then, but that's the extent of it.

To me, SOI 7 is simply a place to have a few beers, and nothing more.

Sunlover2
03-19-21, 08:08
Did you get your misinformation from Rush Limbaugh? Why anyone listens to that man is a mystery to me.Rush died last month. Time to find a new boogeyman.

HCQ alone was never advanced as a treatment. Rather (like the use case for malaria) it is used as a prophylactic measure.

A cocktail of HCQ + AMZ + Az has shown some success for CoVid patients with milder cases: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.12.29.20248975v1.full.

And it has been determined that HCQ does not help CoVid patients with an advanced (hospitalized) case: https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/hydroxychloroquine-does-not-benefit-adults-hospitalized-covid-19.

SL.

Danny Duck
03-19-21, 18:53
Rush died last month. Time to find a new boogeyman.

HCQ alone was never advanced as a treatment. Rather (like the use case for malaria) it is used as a prophylactic measure.

A cocktail of HCQ + AMZ + Az has shown some success for CoVid patients with milder cases: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.12.29.20248975v1.full.

And it has been determined that HCQ does not help CoVid patients with an advanced (hospitalized) case: https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/hydroxychloroquine-does-not-benefit-adults-hospitalized-covid-19.

SL.The world would be a better place if it listened to Rush principles.

Biden letting Covid illegals Free into USA.

Why can't Thai say Bleep it and let's open up. LOL.

Covid really is just the Flu.

People who would have died due to flu died of C19 instead. Same same.

EihTooms
03-20-21, 05:37
Interesting. I do have a local ex-Pat friend who arranged to meet up with a fairly attractive girl out of one of the bars on Soi 7 facing the street. He told me it was a waste of time and would not repeat. It was in the spring right after I left. We had met this girl and her friend a few weeks earlier and he then contacted her via Line. So you can add that negative experience to your four.

There is another bar on Soi 8 called Today Bar with a similar calibre of girls as Soi 7. And to me, they appeared to have the same MO, which is to entice guys to buy them drinks and engage in banal convo but not go out, or if they do, not deliver the goods. I live on Soi 8 during the winter so I used to go in there from time to time but refused to buy them drinks and eventually they got the message. I prefer sitting on the bar counter with some pals and just watch the activity and people watch rather than play that wasteful game.
... Ah yes, I pass by that Today at 8 Bar or whatever the name is now (I think they changed it temporarily to Coffee and Food when bars were closed but restaurants could stay open) all the time and I have yet to see a punter walking out of there with a lady on his arm. But plenty of drinking going on. A popular spot for that.

I went in for a drink myself and met a girl there a couple of months after that bar first opened. One of the cuter, more doable girls there. I bought her a drink, chatted her up enough to find out it was No Go for anything I would have paid for and I never bothered to hit up any other girl there ever since. I still see her as I walk by almost every night drinking it up and getting shit-faced with some old farangs like me but never ever have I seen her leaving with a customer.

Maybe this apparent Ladydrink Hustle But No Sex culture in that bar and the newer ones on Soi 7 is a hold over from when many of those bars and girls moved from the old Queen's Plaza on Soi 22 to Soi 8 and Soi 7. I always got that same vibe at those bars; let's get drunk together but never have sex.

After I posted my previous "Strike 4" post I remembered a FIFTH fail to get a finished sex session with a girl I took from that new Soi 7 complex pre-Covid. Lol.

Breaking news, though, is one of the better looking girls in that complex who informed me she only hustles LDs and never barfines or goes with a customer Lined me out of the blue yesterday and asked if I am free Sunday, her day/night off, to meet. No discussion of date vs ST, money, sex or no sex or anything like that but just her day off and she wants to hang with me. I'll update here after.

But even if this one turns out great that's only a 16% success rate for me getting what I need sexually from those newish Soi 7 Bar Complex girls. Which is a piss poor rate, imo.

ShiftTab
03-20-21, 18:28
Finally, someone asking the good questions.

If you're back in a year, much might be different by then. However, the industry has been in decline for many years, and it's possible it will never bounce back to pre-Covid levels.Thanks for the information. It looks grim. I used to get off the BTS early and walk toward Terminal 21 on Sukhumvit going back to my room and would see many freelancers. I usually chose the ones who were non-pros and just making extra cash for the rent. I had met one who worked at Tesco and was making extra money for rent, and another one who worked at a gift shop at the airport. It's sad to hear only Thermae is the only place with girls.

About that place near Yaowarat, I used to go there after shopping at Chinatown and there would be one or two gems amoung the crowd. Sad to hear it's dead.

As for Lumpini park, I used to find clusters of girls on the east and west side of the park, and one of cutest freelancer I ever had was a dark skin slim girl at Lumpini.

Things in BKK don't sound good, but I hope it improves by next year.

Danny Duck
03-20-21, 19:01
Thanks for the information. It looks grim. I used to get off the BTS early and walk toward Terminal 21 on Sukhumvit going back to my room and would see many freelancers. I usually chose the ones who were non-pros and just making extra cash for the rent. I had met one who worked at Tesco and was making extra money for rent, and another one who worked at a gift shop at the airport. It's sad to hear only Thermae is the only place with girls.

About that place near Yaowarat, I used to go there after shopping at Chinatown and there would be one or two gems amoung the crowd. Sad to hear it's dead.

As for Lumpini park, I used to find clusters of girls on the east and west side of the park, and one of cutest freelancer I ever had was a dark skin slim girl at Lumpini.

Things in BKK don't sound good, but I hope it improves by next year.A girl who has sex to pay rent is a Professional.

Now I know why I can't get good girls. LOL.

My definition is a bit off.

I'm not a guy who thinks paying 3,000 for a girls taxi is a non pay encounter. She really just likes my company. Okie Dokie.

Sunlover2
03-21-21, 01:10
I used to get off the BTS early and walk toward Terminal 21 on Sukhumvit going back to my room and would see many freelancers. I usually chose the ones who were non-pros and just making extra cash for the rent. I had met one who worked at Tesco and was making extra money for rent, and another one who worked at a gift shop at the airport.I think they could be considered semi-pro's: meaning someone engaging in an activity for pay or gain but not as a full-time occupation. Not sure how you were able to determined that on sight, but YMMV.

Years ago I picked up an attractive little spinner on a Friday night on soi 4. She told me she worked in a toy factory during the week. When she took off her clothing she exposed the thickest Bush I had ever encountered. If I had a machete I could have put it to good use.

That is when I realized her story was probably true, as pro's tend to keep it neat and trim down there for hygienec reasons. And my belief was further enforced when she thanked me after her very obvious 'happy happy' moment.

SL.

Explorer8939
03-21-21, 03:40
The world would be a better place if it listened to Rush principles.

Biden letting Covid illegals Free into USA.

Why can't Thai say Bleep it and let's open up. LOL.

Covid really is just the Flu.

People who would have died due to flu died of C19 instead. Same same.Wow. How many lies can fit into a single post?

COVID is not the flu. You can ask 550,000 Americans, except they are dead.

BTW, despite the earlier lies from Rush, smoking tobacco causes lung cancer. You could ask Rush about that, except he's dead.

Explorer8939
03-21-21, 03:43
Rush died last month. Time to find a new boogeyman.

SL.Cherry-picking case studies is not useful. Rather, you should look at the scientific consensus which includes all case studies. HCQ has shown no benefit as a prophylactic. And, HCQ was often touted as a cure.

The two countries that were pushing HCQ were Brazil and India. That didn't work out so well for them.

Sharka
03-21-21, 07:59
Cherry-picking case studies is not useful. Rather, you should look at the scientific consensus which includes all case studies. HCQ has shown no benefit as a prophylactic. And, HCQ was often touted as a cure.

The two countries that were pushing HCQ were Brazil and India. That didn't work out so well for them.You left out President Trump as he was also a big believer. He even once said he took this every day as a prophylaxis for Covid.

Franciscass
03-21-21, 09:36
You left out President Trump as he was also a big believer. He even once said he took this every day as a prophylaxis for Covid.Sorry can't remember but was that before or after suggesting injecting disinfectant as a cure.

Sunlover2
03-21-21, 12:01
Cherry-picking case studies is not useful. Rather, you should look at the scientific consensus which includes all case studies. HCQ has shown no benefit as a prophylactic. And, HCQ was often touted as a cure.Your HCQ threshold seems to be high efficacy. Mine is mitigation, and credible studies have shown some net positive effect. I know multiple doctors who were taking HCQ as a preventative measure before the vaccines came along. You go with what you got.

SL.

Achmmc
03-22-21, 08:33
Did you get your misinformation from Rush Limbaugh? Why anyone listens to that man is a mystery to me. Here is a tweet from the AMA regarding the use of hydroxychloroquine for COViD19, https://twitter.com/amermedicalassn/status/1339266283536314370?lang=en, where it explicitly say their position with regards to hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of COVID19 remains unchanged. As for your article from the NIH, read the title: it is a paper about the use of Chloroquine for SARS-CoV, a related but different virus.My wife is an attending physician in three large south bay area CA hospitals. Chloroquine cocktails were used extensively until it became a political issue. The libtards who run the three large county hospitals banned the use of Chloroquine. People died because of it.

ErsatzJulian
03-22-21, 09:27
My wife is an attending physician in three large south bay area CA hospitals. Chloroquine cocktails were used extensively until it became a political issue. The libtards who run the three large county hospitals banned the use of Chloroquine. People died because of it.Can you prove that "people died because of it?" Did the hospital and your wife keep detailed statistics of who had the chloroquine cocktail, and who didn't; and subsequently who acquired COVID19 at the hospital and how didn't? I would take the word of the CDC and the AMA over the anecdotal evidence of husband of some unknown county hospital doctor any day. Leave the science to the people who actually understand it, and please keep your opinions to yourself.

Sharka
03-22-21, 11:37
Sorry can't remember but was that before or after suggesting injecting disinfectant as a cure.If memory serves me correctly then I believe it was before injecting yourself with Lysol. It was preventive first and if that didn't work then use the proven cure (which in theory should work if the Lysol didn't kill you first).

NicFrenchy
03-23-21, 10:35
Leave the science to the people who actually understand it, and please keep your opinions to yourself.On a forum 99% dedicated to sex? Good luck trying to enforce that one.

Ed Setra
03-23-21, 10:50
On a forum 99% dedicated to sex? Good luck trying to enforce that one.99%? If only it were.

Mostly these days it seems to be American politics, pseudo-loony science, amateur medicine theories and flaky opinions on global politics and economics.

What happened to the discussions on overpaying or how good it was in the old days or even posts with lots of acronyms?

ShiftTab
03-23-21, 20:17
I think they could be considered semi-pro's: meaning someone engaging in an activity for pay or gain but not as a full-time occupation. Not sure how you were able to determined that on sight, but YMMV.

Years ago I picked up an attractive little spinner on a Friday night on soi 4. She told me she worked in a toy factory during the week. When she took off her clothing she exposed the thickest Bush I had ever encountered. If I had a machete I could have put it to good use.

That is when I realized her story was probably true, as pro's tend to keep it neat and trim down there for hygienec reasons. And my belief was further enforced when she thanked me after her very obvious 'happy happy' moment.

SL.I couldn't tell by sight, but these two told me their regular day jobs at the first meeting. They gave me their phone numbers and I saw the Tesco worker every Saturday for two months. She stopped taking my calls, and I assume she found a better job that didn't require her to freelance to make ends meet. The second one I actually saw her once when I went through the airport on a trip, and I had visited her room near the airport several times, so I know she had a regular job but was just making extra cash. As you found out, the non-pro girls really appreciate it when you give them an orgasm, and the girl who worked at the airport would grab my head in her hands and pull me down onto her when she climaxes. She was the only girl that did this. .

JohnReter335
03-23-21, 20:44
Sorry can't remember but was that before or after suggesting injecting disinfectant as a cure.I think it was before.

Danny Duck
03-23-21, 23:39
Thailand should let in Covid invited people in.

Biden is letting Covid illegals Free in USA.

Come on Man- it's the Flu.

Let people decide if they want to go to Baccara or not.

Sharka
03-24-21, 03:07
99%? If only it were.

Mostly these days it seems to be American politics, pseudo-loony science, amateur medicine theories and flaky opinions on global politics and economics.

What happened to the discussions on overpaying or how good it was in the old days or even posts with lots of acronyms?Basically, our hobby has been diminished and sometimes shut down.

There is really not that much to discuss on this forum. Just look at some of the other countries listed here. Some have NO responses or reports for months, so except for a few reports here and there not much is happening.

Mostly people are posting to pass the time And perhaps trying to catch up on the latest until everything opens up and we can go back to normal. It's call boredom.
Just to be fair, I’m guilty of this too as I have not banged anyone in over 9 months as restrictions have mostly kept me home bound. So I have nothing to report so just to keep myself sane, I just answer some of the questions others have posted even if not hobby related. But in some ways many are related as keeping track of Covid news could provide when and how it would eventually end and we could get out and monger again.
Just my opinion of course.

Cheers.

John Clayton
03-24-21, 03:52
...Mostly people are posting to pass the time And perhaps t...I miss Myredbook.

DazeUp
03-24-21, 10:59
Basically, our hobby has been diminished and sometimes shut down.

There is really not that much to discuss on this forum. Just look at some of the other countries listed here. Some have NO responses or reports for months, so except for a few reports here and there not much is happening.

Mostly people are posting to pass the time And perhaps trying to catch up on the latest until everything opens up and we can go back to normal. It's call boredom.
Just to be fair, Im guilty of this too as I have not banged anyone in over 9 months as restrictions have mostly kept me home bound.

Cheers.LOL, no one at this moment is talking about under or overpaying because mongering is not really available, no one will have a problem with overpaying when it does, including me. I for one am not too keen on getting back to LOS as soon as it opens. There will be so many mongers with blue balls rushing to the airports when the lockdown is lifted. There will be lines outside of the massage parlors. Prices will sky rocket because of the demand and mongers would be happy paying due to a couple of years of savings.

I think I'll wait till things calm down.

CockaSaurus
03-24-21, 19:55
Thailand should let in Covid invited people in.

Biden is letting Covid illegals Free in USA.

Come on Man- it's the Flu.

Let people decide if they want to go to Baccara or not.Oh wow, I had no idea that the Flu killed 2.7 million people in a year.

Turgid
03-24-21, 23:00
...I have not banged anyone in over 9 months as restrictions have mostly kept me home bound.....Man you are phenomenal. When I arrived back home in March last year I decided to be celibate until the pandemic was over. I caved after 2 weeks and called a hooker over. I have had many since then. Caution thrown to the wind.

Danny Duck
03-25-21, 04:17
Oh wow, I had no idea that the Flu killed 2.7 million people in a year.Did you know 20,000 Thai deaths on the hiways and byways.

Maybe 30,000 if you add those that didn't die on the Scene.

Covid got 88 Thais.

It's possible see 19 just doesn't survive in Climate of Laos, Thai, Cambo, Viet.

Crazy4Thai
03-25-21, 14:44
Man you are phenomenal. When I arrived back home in March last year I decided to be celibate until the pandemic was over. I caved after 2 weeks and called a hooker over. I have had many since then. Caution thrown to the wind.If like me, perhaps he just doesn't have those options. It's been 14 long dry months. Where I live, in a not densely populated area of mid-America, one is charged with a felony crime of trafficking if caught in any mongering activity. I've remained on the lookout with zero results. I'll return as soon as I can make it happen.

Turgid
03-25-21, 15:45
If like me, perhaps he just doesn't have those options. It's been 14 long dry months. Where I live, in a not densely populated area of mid-America, one is charged with a felony crime of trafficking if caught in any mongering activity. I've remained on the lookout with zero results. I'll return as soon as I can make it happen.Damn, that sucks big time. I'm lucky my dad moved to NY State when we were kids back in the late 50's. If I were in your shoes I'd move to a friendlier state or city even if it means earning less. A life without sex is not a good quality of life.

CockaSaurus
03-25-21, 20:24
Did you know 20,000 Thai deaths on the hiways and byways.

Covid got 88 Thais.

It's possible see 19 just doesn't survive in Climate of Laos, Thai, Cambo, Viet.Oh wow, I also had no idea. You are just full of information.

But what does that have to do with the Flu which killed up to 600000 people in 2019. Maybe my math isn't as good as it use to be so someone help me out, which is higher 600000 or 2700000? Thank you in advance.

HorseTrader
03-25-21, 23:27

Covid got 88 Thais.
I admire the Thai leadership for restricting activities before COVID took control, as it did in other parts of the world. I also admire the Thai people for having the respect for their neighbors and are doing quite a nice job of following the rules. Yes, the economy is in shambles, but people are alive. The economy can recover in time, even the P4P industry.

Perhaps one day something will be done to improve traffic safety.

Horatio
03-25-21, 23:39
You're having trouble telling which number is bigger because you didn't use commas. Rewrite the numbers with commas and you can easily tell which is bigger. Hope that helps.

Oh wow, I also had no idea. You are just full of information.

But what does that have to do with the Flu which killed up to 600000 people in 2019. Maybe my math isn't as good as it use to be so someone help me out, which is higher 600000 or 2700000? Thank you in advance.

Run Mann
03-26-21, 01:52
You're having trouble telling which number is bigger because you didn't use commas. Rewrite the numbers with commas and you can easily tell which is bigger. Hope that helps.Read the whole exchange between those two and you will see that Cocka is sarcastically making the point that 2.7 M is '"higher" than 600,000.

SinfullyKorean
03-26-21, 02:09

Covid got 88 Thais.

It's possible see 19 just doesn't survive in Climate of Laos, Thai, Cambo, Viet.God, I hate getting into the Covid debates. But what you're saying is so stupid, I couldn't help it. You understand the reason these Asian countries case and death numbers are so low is because of the strict measures they're taking, right? Asians are also generally really good about following the instructions for social distancing and face masks. Vietnam literally locked down a whole region to contain the spread. It's so funny to see people who don't believe in Covid just attribute the success of countries, that are taking strict steps laid out by the CDC and people following the guidelines, to mere chance or weather.

Brazil's case numbers are crazy and their weather's similar to those Asian countries, hot and humid. Maybe it's the weather? Or maybe it's Brazil's president, Jair Bolsonaro, who basically shares your view of 19, saying it's a "little flu". It's also hilarious that the two countries with the worst covid outbreaks (Brazil and US)(source:https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2020/health/coronavirus-maps-and-cases/) are the two countries that have treated it very lightly (Trump and Jair Bolsonaro).

Or yea, maybe Asia has good weather against Covid.

Francesco24
03-26-21, 04:32
Asians are also generally really good about following the instructionsLet's hope they become good at following every other instructions too. Like rules to drive a car safely but that seem to elude them.

Sunlover2
03-26-21, 04:57
God, I hate getting into the Covid debates. But what you're saying is so stupid, I couldn't help it. You understand the reason these Asian countries case and death numbers are so low is because of the strict measures they're taking, right? Asians are also generally really good about following the instructions for social distancing and face masks.The CoVid situation has been manipulated (politicized) in many countries around the world, and the reported number of cases has been a cornerstone of this manipulation.

Some countries have been reporting very low case numbers. Almost impossibly low case numbers. These seem to be authoritarian regimes who want to demonstrate how the 'great leader' has handled the crisis with brilliance.

Other countries have reported very high case numbers. Some extremely high. These countries appear to want a nervous compliant populous, or the media is using it to push for political change.

Wether a country has a high case count or low case count, the resulting action seems to be the same:

Look our response is working = more authoritarianism.

Look our response is not working = more authoritarianism.

SL.

John Clayton
03-26-21, 05:42
The CoVid situation has been manipulated (politicized) in many countries around the world...Siddhartha Mukherjee had an excellent article in the New Yorker a coupla' three weeks ago. Check it out before you bring out your tinfoil hat theories:

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/03/01/why-does-the-pandemic-seem-to-be-hitting-some-countries-harder-than-others

Basically, there have been all sorts of disparities between predicted and actual infection and death rates all over the world -- disappointingly, there isn't a good explanation for them. One of the theories has been under reporting for political reasons, as you suggested; however, that doesn't seem to be borne out by any statistics -- like excess deaths. This is a very serious (if unsatisfying) article which examines many possible theories for the discrepancies. I said (for once correctly) at the beginning of the pandemic that we wouldn't really understand the epidemiology for five years after. Anyhow, I suggest you read the article before you spout off about this. It's complicated.

DazeUp
03-26-21, 11:57
I admire the Thai leadership for restricting activities before COVID took control, as it did in other parts of the world. I also admire the Thai people for having the respect for their neighbors and are doing quite a nice job of following the rules. Yes, the economy is in shambles, but people are alive. The economy can recover in time, even the P4P industry.

Perhaps one day something will be done to improve traffic safety.Great post! Hopefully other countries will learn from this for the next pandemic, if it comes around. But I believe nothing will change, another half million will die to give the few doubters the freedom of not wearing masks and not following other safety precautions.

SinfullyKorean
03-26-21, 23:52
The CoVid situation has been manipulated (politicized) in many countries around the world, and the reported number of cases has been a cornerstone of this manipulation.

Some countries have been reporting very low case numbers. Almost impossibly low case numbers. These seem to be authoritarian regimes who want to demonstrate how the 'great leader' has handled the crisis with brilliance.

Other countries have reported very high case numbers. Some extremely high. These countries appear to want a nervous compliant populous, or the media is using it to push for political change.

Wether a country has a high case count or low case count, the resulting action seems to be the same:

Look our response is working = more authoritarianism.

Look our response is not working = more authoritarianism.

SL.What you say might make sense if I wasn't so intimately familiar with the situation in S. Korea. They were one of the first (outside of Wuhan) to experience the outbreak. They didn't use their authoritarianism to battle covid. Instead, they implemented quarantine procedures, localized lockdowns, and contact tracing to keep the numbers low. Now, the country's more open than the most of the US. You know what the difference is? The people are actually wearing masks, washing their hands, and socially distancing.

When you say something like "I don't believe what's being reported. Gov't is using it to manipulate", there's no more point in even arguing with you because you will believe what you want to believe. There is nothing that will convince you otherwise because you don't believe in what's being reported. So you'll just go with your gut feeling without any kind of evidence. Any evidence provided to you to prove otherwise will be dismissed as fake evidence. So yea, let's just move on.

Stykler
03-27-21, 02:03
When you say something like "I don't believe what's being reported. Gov't is using it to manipulate", there's no more point in even arguing with you because you will believe what you want to believe. There is nothing that will convince you otherwise because you don't believe in what's being reported. So you'll just go with your gut feeling without any kind of evidence. Any evidence provided to you to prove otherwise will be dismissed as fake evidence. So yea, let's just move on.Brilliantly put! Well done.

Banana Boi
03-27-21, 05:46
There's 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Thanks ET for posting a few reviews.

Sharka
03-27-21, 08:06
Man you are phenomenal. When I arrived back home in March last year I decided to be celibate until the pandemic was over. I caved after 2 weeks and called a hooker over. I have had many since then. Caution thrown to the wind.Nah, just being practical and cautious. I'm not a young buck anymore And also have some health issues, such as diabetes, hypertension so I definitely fall into the "high risk" group with several comobilities. If I caught it, most likely be in ICU with a tube cut into my throat on a respirator.

Also, ALL the FL, hookers etc have no sense of trying to keep themselves safe. All the ones I've seen don't wear mask, many are druggies and don't care. Also, I like my BJ and can't do that with a face mask on.

So, I had to wait until the vaccine was produced, then available on the market, then wait my turn with many failed appointments as shipments were always disrupted.

Yeah, painful during this period but for me its trying to survive so I could joyfully go back to being a monger. Looking forward to having a stiff or a boner again, but not being buried in a coffin as a stiff.
Stay safe all

Cheers.

Paolo99
03-27-21, 16:26
Oh wow, I also had no idea. You are just full of information.

But what does that have to do with the Flu which killed up to 600000 people in 2019. Maybe my math isn't as good as it use to be so someone help me out, which is higher 600000 or 2700000? Thank you in advance.600 K people in 2019 and zero in many modernized countries in 2020, how is it possible? Please tell us.

CockaSaurus
03-27-21, 19:42
600 K people in 2019 and zero in many modernized countries in 2020, how is it possible? Please tell us.Oh I have no idea but you are asking someone who can't even tell the difference between 600,000 and 2,700,000. I even added the commas like someone suggested. Maybe you can help me out?

Danny Duck
03-27-21, 20:29
600 K people in 2019 and zero in many modernized countries in 2020, how is it possible? Please tell us.Correct me if I'm Wrong.

Flu and Virus same same Kind Of.

Die of Flu Hospital not get $35,000.

Die of Covid Hospital get $35,000.

Hmmmm. Follow the money.

About Asians following the rules. Haha. Haha. People need to be more Asian.

HorseTrader
03-27-21, 20:58
600 K people in 2019 and zero in many modernized countries in 2020, how is it possible? Please tell us.I don't know about zero flu deaths in 2020, but the COVID precautions of social distance, masks, and lock downs would also reduce flu transmission. It wouldn't be a surprise to me if 2020 had many fewer flu fatalities than prior years.

In my area people were encouraged to get flu vaccines in fall 2020, that probably helped too.

Detwing1
03-28-21, 04:25
Die of Covid Hospital get $35,000.

Hmmmm. Follow the money..Anyone with google, or who has friends / family that work in hospitals can debunk this load of crap.

Horatio
03-28-21, 04:36
Here's some info saying hospital gets more money if covid.

https://www.aha.org/advisory/2020-04-16-coronavirus-update-cms-releases-guidance-implementing-cares-act-provisions

Anyone with google, or who has friends / family that work in hospitals can debunk this load of crap.

Detwing1
03-28-21, 05:39
Here's some info saying hospital gets more money if covid.

https://www.aha.org/advisory/2020-04-16-coronavirus-update-cms-releases-guidance-implementing-cares-act-provisionsI partially agree with that, however, the hospitals aren't getting an automatic 35 K for every patient that dies of Covid.

The extra money is an add on to MEDICARE and meant for the care of Covid 19 patients.

Falsifying documentation to obtain additional Medicare payments is a crime that very few, if any reputable hospitals or administrators are willing to risk.

Would you risk prison time by stealing money for your boss?

To put a blanket statement out there that hospitals have a $35 K incentive to report every patient death as COVID is very misleading (something you would hear in a Trump rally).

EihTooms
03-28-21, 07:15
I partially agree with that, however, the hospitals aren't getting an automatic 35 K for every patient that dies of Covid.

The extra money is an add on to MEDICARE and meant for the care of Covid 19 patients.

Falsifying documentation to obtain additional Medicare payments is a crime that very few, if any reputable hospitals or administrators are willing to risk.

Would you risk prison time by stealing money for your boss?

To put a blanket statement out there that hospitals have a $35 K incentive to report every patient death as COVID is very misleading (something you would hear in a Trump rally).Exactly. A hospital might get away with an honest mistake here and there without paying too great a penalty. But a cursory review and investigation of records and interviews of patients or the dead patients' surviving family would easily turn up the hundreds of thousands of falsified "Cause of Death" or reasons for treatment documentation required to significantly skew the data. The worldwide lawsuits, fines, firings, career destruction, hospital or clinic closures and jailtime that followed would be horrendous.

Yes, that includes falsely claiming a motorcycle accident death of someone who also happened to be infected with coronavirus as "Covid-related." Ok, if someone died from a motocycle accident because there were no doctors or operating rooms available to deal with them due to overwhelming cases of Covid-19 in a particular hospital, that death could be considered "Covid-related." But not as an official Cause of Death.

Another simple Google Search would also reveal loads of reports on the number of people who here hospitalized and/or died of "the flu" during and since 2020, fully attributed to "the flu" and nothing else. It is far from zero. In the USA alone there were tens of thousands of them.

To be sure, the number was reduced by about 30-50% from some previous years in the new normal world of mask wearing and social distancing. But there is no reason whatever to suspect there has been wholesale falsifying of cases of "the flu" in order to purposely inflate cases of Covid-19 right up to today.

Berrys66
03-28-21, 13:34
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/covid-variants-lockdown-professor-paul-hunter-vaccine-135355044.html

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/covid-variants-lockdown-professor-paul-hunter-vaccine-135355044.html

Jimmy Nsubuga.

Sat, 27 March 2021,1:53 pm.

Penrith, England. March 25: Charles Hope from Carlisle receives the AstraZeneca / Oxford University Covid-19 vaccine at the Penrith Auction Mart Vaccination Centre on March 25,2021 in Penrith, England. Nearly 29 million people have received their first dose of a Covid-19 vaccine in the UK, with more than 2.5 million having received a second dose. (Photo by Ian Forsyth / Getty Images).

A scientist has warned new COVID variants 'could reinfect people every two to four years'. (Getty).

COVID-19 mutations could reinfect people "every two to four years", a leading expert has warned.

Professor Paul Hunter said we should expect new variants to emerge but they would not necessarily lead to serious illness in patients.

Hunter, professor of medicine at the University of East Anglia, said it was important we keep an eye on the mutations as "it's been very difficult to predict exactly what will happen with coronaviruses."

Sunlover2
03-28-21, 13:49
When you say something like "I don't believe what's being reported. Gov't is using it to manipulate", there's no more point in even arguing with you because you will believe what you want to believe. There is nothing that will convince you otherwise because you don't believe in what's being reported. So you'll just go with your gut feeling without any kind of evidence. Any evidence provided to you to prove otherwise will be dismissed as fake evidence. So yea, let's just move on.Therein lies the rub. Why the necessity to be argumentative with someone who has a different opinion? Please consider the possibility of civil discourse next time.

Maybe North Korea provides us the best CoVid era model for society. Zero reported cases there. They must be excellent hand washers! Sure there is not a lot of food or electricity, but their citizens are living in the most safe and orderly society on earth.

SL.

Turgid
03-28-21, 16:48
Therein lies the rub. Why the necessity to be argumentative with someone who has a different opinion? Please consider the possibility of civil discourse next time.

Maybe North Korea provides us the best CoVid era model for society. Zero reported cases there. They must be excellent hand washers! Sure there is not a lot of food or electricity, but their citizens are living in the most safe and orderly society on earth.

SL.True, but there are no hookers there. Give me Thailand any day.

EihTooms
03-29-21, 03:05
Breaking news, though, is one of the better looking girls in that complex who informed me she only hustles LDs and never barfines or goes with a customer Lined me out of the blue yesterday and asked if I am free Sunday, her day/night off, to meet. No discussion of date vs ST, money, sex or no sex or anything like that but just her day off and she wants to hang with me. I'll update here after.

But even if this one turns out great that's only a 16% success rate for me getting what I need sexually from those newish Soi 7 Bar Complex girls. Which is a piss poor rate, imo.I never did meet that better looking girl in the Soi 7 bar complex on her day off. I canceled the day before because I'd gotten an offer I could not refuse from an even better looking, sexier girl that involved a couple of days lounging around, relaxing, eating, drinking, no hassle real fucking and fully complete sucking at the beach (otherwise boring Koh Samet).

But I did stop to see the previous girl I'd cancelled with at her Soi 7 bar last night about 9pm in response to several Line messages about how much she missed me, please come see her, blah blah.

One minute in after buying her a LD she started grilling me about who was this or that girl she saw me walking with before the Koh Samet trip, And how so very tired and sleepy she was right now. So I stood up, paid my bill, thanked her for her time and told her to Line me again sometime when she is not tired, not sleepy and free to meet privately.

Sharka
03-29-21, 08:21

SL.Best guess.

Anyone found infected with Covid was executed and body burned. Follow up tracing means anyone in contact with infected also quietly executed and bodies burned. No more virus spreading so nothing to report. No bodies, no evidence, no Covid cases to report. Simple solution for a country like and. Korea.

Sharka
03-29-21, 08:22

SL.Best guess.

Anyone found infected with Covid was executed and body burned. Follow up tracing means anyone in contact with infected also quietly executed and bodies burned. No more virus spreading so nothing to report. No bodies, no evidence, no Covid cases to report. Simple solution for a country like and. Korea.

Ulalaulala123
03-29-21, 18:11
Any idea if the big soapies like La Belle and Poseidon, or even the smaller ones like honey bee, Bangkok passion etc have reopened in Bangkok?

I had some of best experience at these places. My last visit was in Dec 2019 right before Covid came to ruin the party.

Max Payload
03-29-21, 21:51
OK Thailand experts: when will a vaccinated monger can start visiting Bangkok? Without isolation upon arrival.

SinfullyKorean
03-30-21, 05:48
OK Thailand experts: when will a vaccinated monger can start visiting Bangkok? Without isolation upon arrival.These dates are subject to 70% of the region's residents being vaccinated:

July 1 for Phuket.

Oct 1 for 5 other regions (Krabi, Phangnga, Koh Samui, Chonburi (Pattaya) and Chiang Mai).

My estimate: 2022 Jan for the rest of Thailand once those 6 regions show they've opened safely.

1. 70% of residents need to be vaccinated before a region opens up.

2. If they see a surge, they will most assuredly close up / require quarantine again.

3. If CDC changes their travel guidelines, things might open up sooner.

Things are changing pretty rapidly. Just until a few weeks ago (even now), the mandatory quarantine period was 14 days. Starting April 1, it's supposed to be 10 days (regardless of vaccination). And some articles said Thailand will require 7 days quarantine for vaccinated tourists.

Detwing1
03-30-21, 05:52
OK Thailand experts: when will a vaccinated monger can start visiting Bangkok? Without isolation upon arrival.Yep, the quarantine really sucks.

It's so much better to be back in the states shoveling snow and watching Youporn, than to go through 2 weeks of quarantine.

Danny Duck
03-30-21, 06:58
These dates are subject to 70% of the region's residents being vaccinated:

July 1 for Phuket.

Oct 1 for 5 other regions (Krabi, Phangnga, Koh Samui, Chonburi (Pattaya) and Chiang Mai).

My estimate: 2022 Jan for the rest of Thailand once those 6 regions show they've opened safely.

1. 70% of residents need to be vaccinated before a region opens up.

2. If they see a surge, they will most assuredly close up / require quarantine again.

3. If CDC changes their travel guidelines, things might open up sooner.

Things are changing pretty rapidly. Just until a few weeks ago (even now), the mandatory quarantine period was 14 days. Starting April 1, it's supposed to be 10 days (regardless of vaccination). And some articles said Thailand will require 7 days quarantine for vaccinated tourists.Personally I don't think things in LOS are moving at all.

[Deleted by Admin]

Next is Astronauts will be let in to revive the economy.

For us Pervs I'm looking earliest Jan. 2022.

Turgid
03-30-21, 14:49
Yep, the quarantine really sucks.

It's so much better to be back in the states shoveling snow and watching Youporn, than to go through 2 weeks of quarantine.I'm not sure if the remark is supposed to be sarcastic but I'd rather be right where I am shoveling snow than imprisoned in a Thai hotel. I will not travel to any country that requires quarantine.

Detwing1
03-30-21, 15:30
I'm not sure if the remark is supposed to be sarcastic but I'd rather be right where I am shoveling snow than imprisoned in a Thai hotel. I will not travel to any country that requires quarantine.It was sarcasm, but not meant to offend anyone. To each his own.

In all honesty, the two weeks imprisoned in the hotel wasn't very enjoyable. The first 10 days weren't so bad, since I had a lot of work to catch up on. However, the final 5 nights were a drag. I felt like a kid waiting on Christmas.

Would I do it all over again? Absolutely, but that's just me. However, for someone who cannot stay long term and are chained to a physical office or assembly line, with only 3 or 4 weeks vacation a year, it would be a different story.

HorseTrader
03-30-21, 18:43
I will not travel to any country that requires quarantine.I understand your position. For me, it depends on the terms of the quarantine. I'm fine with 10-14 days quarantine to all of Phuket, provided Bangla road is more than 20% functional.

I don't want to be one of the first farang tourists to return. Part of the fun of Thailand is interacting with other travelers from all over the world.

Banana Boi
03-30-21, 20:06
I will not travel to any country that requires quarantine.The reality is that this may become the new norm. We aren't sure if the COVID issue is slowly resolving or if it will become way worse. I'm ok with guys wanting to stay home though.

The bigger issue is that a nice ASQ hotel was 3000 USD for 2 weeks. For the same time period the 5 star hotel could be booked on a hotel web site for 30 percent of that cost. For some reason there is a 70 percent surcharge for food and orange juice.

Depending on your hotel you are allowed to roam around after 7 days. Some hotels allow your gogo girls to bring you the food you want. Research your ASQ hotels if you want flexibility.

The Phuket sandbox sounds like the best and most realistic option if it were to ever happen.

JohnReter335
03-30-21, 20:34
I understand your position. For me, it depends on the terms of the quarantine. I'm fine with 10-14 days quarantine to all of Phuket, provided Bangla road is more than 20% functional.

I don't want to be one of the first farang tourists to return. Part of the fun of Thailand is interacting with other travelers from all over the world.Right even I'm OK with 2 weeks of quarantine, I can stay 14 - 15 days in that.

NicFrenchy
03-31-21, 05:53
The bigger issue is that a nice ASQ hotel was 3000 USD for 2 weeks. For the same time period the 5 star hotel could be booked on a hotel web site for 30 percent of that cost. For some reason there is a 70 percent surcharge for food and orange juice.It's a lot more complicated than that.

ASQ Hotels had enormous costs upfront to ensure they are ASQ Approved. And off the 3000 USD for 2 weeks, margins for the hotels are paper thin. It's the hospitals that make most of the money. (Every ASQ hotel must register partnership with a hospital).

Nounce
03-31-21, 06:39
It's a lot more complicated than that.

ASQ Hotels had enormous costs upfront to ensure they are ASQ Approved. And off the 3000 USD for 2 weeks, margins for the hotels are paper thin. It's the hospitals that make most of the money. (Every ASQ hotel must register partnership with a hospital).How do you explain why there are many cheap ones that cost less than 1000 USD? Can't the 3000 USD hotel register with the same hospital as the 1000 USD hotels?

Detwing1
03-31-21, 06:59
How do you explain why there are many cheap ones that cost less than 1000 USD? Can't the 3000 USD hotel register with the same hospital as the 1000 USD hotels?Cheapest ASQ's I saw were around 2 K USD, but the room pics looked something like what you would see at a budget motel. As mentioned, they are aligned with a hospital and have full time medical staff on site. When I was discharged, my paperwork was issued directly from the hospital. To my understanding, the ASQ is meant to function as a hospital.

Nounce
03-31-21, 08:06
Cheapest ASQ's I saw were around 2 K USD, but the room pics looked something like what you would see at a budget motel. As mentioned, they are aligned with a hospital and have full time medical staff on site. When I was discharged, my paperwork was issued directly from the hospital. To my understanding, the ASQ is meant to function as a hospital.

I googled "ASQ hotel cost so much" and found a site that lists hotel with prices lower than USD 1000. Maybe I read it wrong but others can check.

Do you think the hospital will cause the USD1000 difference between USD2000 and USD3000?

Tomasb
03-31-21, 15:53
Recommend that punters go to visit YouTube for ASQ hotel reviews. Here, one can see the vast discrepancy in various price points. It's one thing to pay 1000 bt for a budget hotel room when you leave for most of the day and explore the city and it's quite another when you are stuck in a shoebox 24/7 for two plus weeks (with bad food to boot). I also understand that many hotels have not adjusted yet to the new 7 day quarantine for qualified individuals and don't offer this shorter program stay.

I googled "ASQ hotel cost so much" and found a site that lists hotel with prices lower than USD 1000. Maybe I read it wrong but others can check.

Do you think the hospital will cause the USD1000 difference between USD2000 and USD3000?

Detwing1
03-31-21, 17:38

Do you think the hospital will cause the USD1000 difference between USD2000 and USD3000?Well at the time I booked and stayed at the ASQ, there weren't any for 1 K USD.

I'm not saying its impossible to find a 1 K ASQ at this moment, however, you get what you pay for. I know people over here who had spacious rooms with an outdoor patio on one of the spectrum vs guys who stayed in a room that resembled a budget motel with no windows. The only common denominator between all would be the bad food. I stayed at somewhere in between.

Nounce
03-31-21, 19:08
Well at the time I booked and stayed at the ASQ, there weren't any for 1 K USD.

I'm not saying its impossible to find a 1 K ASQ at this moment, however, you get what you pay for. I know people over here who had spacious rooms with an outdoor patio on one of the spectrum vs guys who stayed in a room that resembled a budget motel with no windows. The only common denominator between all would be the bad food. I stayed at somewhere in between.Just to clarify that I am not questioning the cost of the hotel. I was responding to an earlier post that associated the hotel cost with hospital.

EihTooms
04-01-21, 04:26
Well at the time I booked and stayed at the ASQ, there weren't any for 1 K USD.

I'm not saying its impossible to find a 1 K ASQ at this moment, however, you get what you pay for. I know people over here who had spacious rooms with an outdoor patio on one of the spectrum vs guys who stayed in a room that resembled a budget motel with no windows. The only common denominator between all would be the bad food. I stayed at somewhere in between.A USA friend of mine finished his 14 day quarantine at Citrus Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 6 a couple of weeks ago and had many more positive things to say about the room and food than others I'd heard about.

However, heads up and something that might be worth clarifying before anyone books a hotel or to confirm upon check in; although he was ok with the food they provided it was on his 12th day that the attendant he'd befriended along the way asked him why he hadn't ordered any food delivered from any restaurant, pizza shop or whatever in the area (some ASQ hotels are very restrictive about this) and, oh by the way, why hadn't he cleared out and bagged the daily replenished contents of his minibar every day to take with him on check out since he was entitled to it at no additional charge for each day of his stay.

Yeah, she didn't mention those things to him until day 12. Lol.

Nounce
04-01-21, 04:56
A USA friend of mine finished his 14 day quarantine at Citrus Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 6 a couple of weeks ago and had many more positive things to say about the room and food than others I'd heard about.

However, heads up and something that might be worth clarifying before anyone books a hotel or to confirm upon check in; although he was ok with the food they provided it was on his 12th day that the attendant he'd befriended along the way asked him why he hadn't ordered any food delivered from any restaurant, pizza shop or whatever in the area (some ASQ hotels are very restrictive about this) and, oh by the way, why hadn't he cleared out and bagged the daily replenished contents of his minibar every day to take with him on check out since he was entitled to it at no additional charge for each day of his stay.

Yeah, she didn't mention those things to him until day 12. Lol.Thanks for posting this. I just checked Citrus Hotel and the price is quite cheap compared to what I have paid in other countries for quarantine. It also says the quarantine will be 7 days for vaccinated guest. And the guest can go to the roof top. This condition is actually not bad. I don't want to do another 14 days but 7 days and be able to leave the room is something I can consider.

Stykler
04-01-21, 05:06
Thanks for posting this. I just checked Citrus Hotel and the price is quite cheap compared to what I have paid in other countries for quarantine. Just out of interest, how many other countries have you quarantined in?

Banana Boi
04-01-21, 05:35
the price is quite cheap compared to what I have paid in other countries for quarantine. Which other countries have you quarantined in?

Yes make sure your hotel allows food delivery. Makes all the difference in the world. Per my friend currently stuck in an ASQ hotel, I understand that effective today it's 10 day quarantine. So what that means is that if you arrived yesterday you still have 14 day quarantine and will leave later than those who will arrive today, tomorrow, or the day after.

Detwing1
04-01-21, 05:52
A USA friend of mine finished his 14 day quarantine at Citrus Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 6 a couple of weeks ago and had many more positive things to say about the room and food than others I'd heard about.

Yeah, she didn't mention those things to him until day 12. Lol.Well, if I had to do it all over again, there are definitely some lessons to be applied from my 15 day stay, such as get a hotel that allows food delivery.

My hotel would not allow food delivery, under any circumstances. I would also book a room with an outdoor patio.

Your friend is the first person I heard of who was ok with the food. I actually lost a decent amount of weight in ASQ, due to the food, and I didn't have much weight to lose in the first place.

EihTooms
04-01-21, 12:08
Well, if I had to do it all over again, there are definitely some lessons to be applied from my 15 day stay, such as get a hotel that allows food delivery.

My hotel would not allow food delivery, under any circumstances. I would also book a room with an outdoor patio.

Your friend is the first person I heard of who was ok with the food. I actually lost a decent amount of weight in ASQ, due to the food, and I didn't have much weight to lose in the first place.I was a little surprised to hear him say he was ok with the food, too. He is usually a picky eater. The only serious complaint he had was his breakfast eggs were cold, a common complaint I have heard from others under quarantine in other hotels.

So he let them know about it and then he changed the delivery time for his breakfast from 7am to 7:30am. He said that improved things considerably. It is possibile too many of the other 25-30 guests under quarantine at the time were requesting the same 7am delivery time so the food was lined up on a countertop in front of an air conditioner for several minutes before delivery.

I have no idea how the food is supplied and prepared in those ASQ hotels. But Citrus on Soi 6 already had a fairly popular restaurant on the premises during normal times while another hotel on Soi 11 (The Eleven?) that got atrocious reviews on its food from another friend did not have a restaurant on the premises that I had ever heard anyone chose to eat in during normal times.

Detwing1
04-01-21, 13:43
I was a little surprised to hear him say he was ok with the food, too. He is usually a picky eater. The only serious complaint he had was his breakfast eggs were cold, a common complaint I have heard from others under quarantine in other hotels.

So he let them know about it and then he changed the delivery time for his breakfast from 7am to 7:30am. He said that improved things considerably. It is possibile too many of the other 25-30 guests under quarantine at the time were requesting the same 7am delivery time so the food was lined up on a countertop in front of an air conditioner for several minutes before delivery.

I have no idea how the food is supplied and prepared in those ASQ hotels. But Citrus on Soi 6 already had a fairly popular restaurant on the premises during normal times while another hotel on Soi 11 (The Eleven?) that got atrocious reviews on its food from another friend did not have a restaurant on the premises that I had ever heard anyone chose to eat in during normal times.I think he may be right about the 7:30 am breakfast. I never thought of that, but he's right in that everyone has their meals prepared at the same time. My ASQ also had the cold, runny eggs, which I never ate.

I've got a buddy coming out in a couple of weeks, and I think he's staying on Soi 11. I've already prepped him on my experiences, but switching up the mealtime is another one I'll pass on to him.

NicFrenchy
04-02-21, 14:33

Do you think the hospital will cause the USD1000 difference between USD2000 and USD3000?Again, it's not that simple, but different hospitals offer different packages and so do hotels.

Price varies according to star rating, room type, comfort as well as the availability of a balcony.

I have many Hotelier acquaintances, and I have yet to hear a positive, profitable ASQ hotel so far.

SpringChicken
04-02-21, 23:05
I have yet to visit Patong, but intrigued after reading this review: https://bkknites.com/cowboy-nana-patpong-which-is-better-and-why/.

Are there short-term hotels near gogos in Patong?

Crazy4Thai
04-03-21, 12:28
I have yet to visit Patong, but intrigued after reading this review: https://bkknites.com/cowboy-nana-patpong-which-is-better-and-why/.

Are there short-term hotels near gogos in Patong?First this is about PatPONG in Bangkok. Patong is an area in Phuket. And yes, when you find bars and gogos there will always be short time places nearby.

SpringChicken
04-03-21, 13:53
First this is about PatPONG in Bangkok. Patong is an area in Phuket. And yes, when you find bars and gogos there will always be short time places nearby.Thank you, yes, Patpong. Do you know the names of the ST hotels near Patpong go gos?

Banana Boi
04-04-21, 02:18
Thank you, yes, Patpong. Do you know the names of the ST hotels near Patpong go gos?Each girl will take you to the one they feel the most comfortable with. Don't fight it. Better her feel comfortable than you taking her to an unknown place. Otherwise bring her back to your hotel.

EihTooms
04-04-21, 06:30
Thank you, yes, Patpong. Do you know the names of the ST hotels near Patpong go gos?IMO, the nicest one by far is called The Strand Inn Hotel on Patpong 2, a short walk from Silom Road. That is, if it is still open during this time. I have not used a ST hotel in Patpong for a couple of years.

It is more expensive than the others but you can use it longer. About 600 baht for three hours vs 350 baht or so for 1 hour at other places nearby.

Personally, I would go there over all others because that is the only ST option hotel I have been to in Patpong that wasn't a dreary, depressing dump.

If the girl insists on going somewhere else it might be because she gets a 100 baht kickback from the place for bringing her customers there. After she bids you farewell outside she will double back to the hotel desk to collect it. Of course, she might have that arrangement with The Strand Inn Hotel too.

SpringChicken
04-04-21, 14:11
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

NicFrenchy
04-05-21, 06:17
Better her feel comfortable than you taking her to an unknown place. Otherwise bring her back to your hotel.What would be the difference to her? Between an unknown place and your hotel? I wonder.

Most girls will be comfortable with any type accommodation as long as it's not a dump and has running water (AC is a plus).

Danny Duck
04-05-21, 07:43
What would be the difference to her? Between an unknown place and your hotel? I wonder.

Most girls will be comfortable with any type accommodation as long as it's not a dump and has running water (AC is a plus).I can see why a Girl is scared to go to a guys Hotel. Can't you?

Psychos everywhere.

In a short time hotel she surrounded by Thais.

T Chizzle
04-05-21, 17:46
I received a message from a bargirl working at Nana, and she just mentioned that the bars there have been ordered to close for 2 weeks.

This move by the Thai Government doesn't surprise me at all as soon as I had heard about the recent (Covid) outbreak linked to entertainment venues in the Thonglor and Ekkamai areas.

I can understand both sides in this approach to fight Covid. One side wants to minimize as many Covid-related deaths as possible. The other side just wants to live their life as they choose and please, and also risk it as they see fit.

I just wonder how many more of these instances (outbreaks / lockdowns) will continue to occur throughout this year, and what kind of effect it will play on tourist confidence to visit Thailand.

Let's see what happens.

Other source: https://ca.news.yahoo.com/thailand-confirms-coronavirus-outbreak-nightspots-094930235.html.

Danny Duck
04-05-21, 21:51
I received a message from a bargirl working at Nana, and she just mentioned that the bars there have been ordered to close for 2 weeks.

This move by the Thai Government doesn't surprise me at all as soon as I had heard about the recent (Covid) outbreak linked to entertainment venues in the Thonglor and Ekkamai areas.

I can understand both sides in this approach to fight Covid. One side wants to minimize as many Covid-related deaths as possible. The other side just wants to live their life as they choose and please, and also risk it as they see fit.

I just wonder how many more of these instances (outbreaks / lockdowns) will continue to occur throughout this year, and what kind of effect it will play on tourist confidence to visit Thailand.

Let's see what happens.

Other source: https://ca.news.yahoo.com/thailand-confirms-coronavirus-outbreak-nightspots-094930235.html.Even nutcase Hawaii resident s are saying open up already.

Hawaii govt might go stricter on Wednesday.

Tommylove
04-06-21, 01:25
Has anyone heard of any girls offering "quarantine companionship" services? This would require them to take PCR tests with you at the start, and stay with you for the entire quarantine period? It would be like the golf quarantine offering, except for pussy.

SinfullyKorean
04-06-21, 01:36
I can see why a Girl is scared to go to a guys Hotel. Can't you?

Psychos everywhere.

In a short time hotel she surrounded by Thais.If she goes with a guy to a hotel.

1. She gets into a taxi.

2. he takes her to a hotel, where she has to check in.

3. She's probably more familiar with the area than he is and will ask where the hotel is, so she'll know if he's taking her to a shady place.

I doubt most of these girls are afraid a guy will harm them. A foreigner harming a Thai national. If he ever gets caught, he'll probably spend most of his life in Thai prison and become a Thai bich.

Horatio
04-06-21, 01:49
My guess and it's only a guess. The Thai govt would have to approve something like that. And it would be embarrassing to have a law allowing prostitutes allowed in. So it's a no go.

Has anyone heard of any girls offering "quarantine companionship" services? This would require them to take PCR tests with you at the start, and stay with you for the entire quarantine period? It would be like the golf quarantine offering, except for pussy.

SinfullyKorean
04-06-21, 02:43
Has anyone heard of any girls offering "quarantine companionship" services? This would require them to take PCR tests with you at the start, and stay with you for the entire quarantine period? It would be like the golf quarantine offering, except for pussy.LOL no. I've never heard of such a thing. I doubt anything like this exists. The whole purpose of the quarantine is to isolate you. They're using yachts and golf quarantines to entice high spending tourists. But they're not going to use officially prostitution to bring in tourists.

XXL
04-06-21, 11:33
Has anyone heard of any girls offering "quarantine companionship" services? This would require them to take PCR tests with you at the start, and stay with you for the entire quarantine period? It would be like the golf quarantine offering, except for pussy.Legal wives only in ASQ. Girlfriends not allowed.

EihTooms
04-06-21, 11:52

Let's see what happens.

Other source: https://ca.news.yahoo.com/thailand-confirms-coronavirus-outbreak-nightspots-094930235.html.The beer bars on Soi 4 were closed today. Even Hooters. Except for Hillary 2 for whatever reason. Weirdly, my nearest bank branch was closed today too. Maybe a coincidence unless this is still another monk day holiday I am not aware of.

The calls from repeat go-go girls asking if they can come over anytime this week at a deep discount are already pouring in. I will try to oblige as much as my finances, libido and my schedule for the new special GF on a weekly payroll permits. Conveniently, she will be flying up to her province tomorrow morning to spend at least a week with her family for Songkran time 😉

T Chizzle
04-06-21, 13:24
The beer bars on Soi 4 were closed today. Even Hooters. Except for Hillary 2 for whatever reason. Weirdly, my nearest bank branch was closed today too. Maybe a coincidence unless this is still another monk day holiday I am not aware of.

The calls from repeat go-go girls asking if they can come over anytime this week at a deep discount are already pouring in. I will try to oblige as much as my finances, libido and my schedule for the new special GF on a weekly payroll permits. Conveniently, she will be flying up to her province tomorrow morning to spend at least a week with her family for Songkran time 😉LOL. Nice.

I would say for those that are in-country long-term, the best P4 P option has to be from your already established and regular contacts.

And this new 2 week lockdown shouldn't have any effects on those non-alcoholic P4 P venues and options (I. E. Massage parlors, online sites) and P4 P in general. There's still plenty of different options.

But this situation is just a big drag on BKK nightlife entertainment; Again.

Turgid
04-06-21, 15:55
Has anyone heard of any girls offering "quarantine companionship" services? This would require them to take PCR tests with you at the start, and stay with you for the entire quarantine period? It would be like the golf quarantine offering, except for pussy.I'd prefer quarantine companionshipS. A different girl and different PCR tests each day. Then I'll book my flight.

Tomasb
04-06-21, 17:17
I wonder if the movie serial ' The Serpent' is available to watch on Netflix in Bangkok? It's a new 8 part series based on the serial killer who terrorized south East and Central Asia during the mid 70's. The first episode is primarily based in Bangkok in 1975 and follows the killer's exploits in the city. There are some interesting things in the movie to watch for: in one scene a young Thai boy jumps into the Klong (canal), in another a passenger leaves his taxi and decides to walk in Bangkok's heat rather than sit in traffic, another scene features a go go dancer with what appears to be a small python. So it has some interesting takes on living during the mid 70's culture of Bangkok.

Since not all shows on Netflix always appear in every country and due to its sensitive nature portraying Thais, I am curious whether one can watch there. By the way, the killer, (his birthday is April 6,1944, he is now 77 yo) is a French citizen of Indian and Vietnamese ancestry and currently resides ona more or less permanent basis in a Nepali prison. This movie is based on novel from several decades ago called The Serpentine.

YetAnotherGuy
04-06-21, 19:47
The beer bars on Soi 4 were closed today. Even Hooters. Except for Hillary 2 for whatever reason. Weirdly, my nearest bank branch was closed today too. Maybe a coincidence unless this is still another monk day holiday I am not aware of.

...The bank closure is probably due to Chakri Day. Should be open tomorrow.

Crocodilexp
04-06-21, 20:12
Has anyone heard of any girls offering "quarantine companionship" services? This would require them to take PCR tests with you at the start, and stay with you for the entire quarantine period?Nobody heard of it because it doesn't exist. Guests are not allowed to join you in quarantine, PCR test or not. If you're arriving to Thailand with a wife (not GF) and kids, they can stay with you.

Idle hands at TAT proposed many different types of quarantine, but brothel quarantine is not among them.

JohnReter335
04-06-21, 20:26
Has anyone heard of any girls offering "quarantine companionship" services? This would require them to take PCR tests with you at the start, and stay with you for the entire quarantine period? It would be like the golf quarantine offering, except for pussy.Yes, I heard this first time from you, what the fish is this service (no one would like to take this service because no one know for how long this quarantine will take to end).

Engine Driver
04-06-21, 22:52
I wonder if the movie serial ' The Serpent' is available to watch on Netflix in Bangkok? It's a new 8 part series based on the serial killer who terrorized south East and Central Asia during the mid 70's. The first episode is primarily based in Bangkok in 1975 and follows the killer's exploits in the city. There are some interesting things in the movie to watch for: in one scene a young Thai boy jumps into the Klong (canal), in another a passenger leaves his taxi and decides to walk in Bangkok's heat rather than sit in traffic, another scene features a go go dancer with what appears to be a small python. So it has some interesting takes on living during the mid 70's culture of Bangkok.

Since not all shows on Netflix always appear in every country and due to its sensitive nature portraying Thais, I am curious whether one can watch there. By the way, the killer, (his birthday is April 6,1944, he is now 77 yo) is a French citizen of Indian and Vietnamese ancestry and currently resides ona more or less permanent basis in a Nepali prison. This movie is based on novel from several decades ago called The Serpentine.There are some wild inaccuracies in the series and the production values are generally low. I wouldn't believe everything you see, although most of the murders did happen. Charles Sobhraj was a born criminal and psychopath.

The planes shown in the series are twin-engined 777 or A330's. They weren't around in the 1970's. How hard would it have been to digitally create 707's or 747's for the take off and landing sequences?

The go-go bar scene with the snake leads to the girl having real sex on stage with the male dancer. Not sure that live sex (full intercourse) happened on stage in the mid-70's in Bangkok. I will defer to the older mongers who were around then.

Apart from Alain's 1969 Toyota Corolla which is in good condition, they use a range of totally beat up 1970's Japanese 4-cylinder cars on set. The thing is that those cars were meant to be newish in the mid-70's, not looking like wrecks, straight out of the factory.

The show does not criticise the Thai monarchy, so it is unlikely to be banned. Anyhow, nothing a VPN can't fix.

Houston Player
04-07-21, 06:48
The bank closure is probably due to Chakri Day. Should be open tomorrow.Yes April 6th was a public and banking holiday so all regular branches were closed. Just a tip if you need the services of a bank on a holiday or the weekend the branches in the shopping malls are always open. They were open yesterday and they are also open on Sundays.

Pwrmnd
04-07-21, 09:23
Can someone summarize the current lockdown situation in the Thailand mongering scene?

I couldn't really figure it out from the report. But it sounds like it might be just a bunch of bars (mostly for Thai's?) in Thonglor and Ekkemai. https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2095411/city-bars-in-three-districts-shut.

And so Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza are still fully operational? And massage places. I also gather that nothing has changed (yet) in Pattaya or Phuket (the latter is quite dead, except I hear Rawai is active).

EihTooms
04-07-21, 12:17
Can someone summarize the current lockdown situation in the Thailand mongering scene?

I couldn't really figure it out from the report. But it sounds like it might be just a bunch of bars (mostly for Thai's?) in Thonglor and Ekkemai. https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2095411/city-bars-in-three-districts-shut.

And so Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza are still fully operational? And massage places. I also gather that nothing has changed (yet) in Pattaya or Phuket (the latter is quite dead, except I hear Rawai is active).Today and heading into the evening, all beer bars are closed in the lower Sukhumvit area. Even borderline restaurant/bars such as Hooters are closed. There is also no sign of life for the gogo bars to open anytime in the next several days (14?) as evidenced by the calls I have gotten from girls who work in them. That includes Nana Plaza, the Soi 7 complex of bars and Soi Cowboy. I have not made the rounds in Patpong yet. Massage shops appear to be open but I almost never go to them so not sure about happy ending places, oilies and the like.

To elaborate on the mongering scene from my personal experience:

I thank my lucky stars there are still a few of my favorites, repeats and regulars from pre Covid normal times still around. Not many, but a few. With the rare exception of 1 or 2 new girls at the most, they are still by far the girls whose looks, demeanor and service standards are worth it for me to pay anything at all much less a repeat that I have met in the 13 months since the closures began.

And for the most part I have been out there on the hunt in beer bars, gogo bars and on the street at least 4-5 days and nights per week.

As always, YMMV.

T Chizzle
04-07-21, 15:03
I have not made the rounds in Patpong yet.There might still be a few places open in Patpong.

One of my Nana contacts said her work friend found a job ad over at Patpong and invited her to go along with her together to checkout the Patpong scene. She forwarded me some kind of job ad for coyotes / PR girls, and that they're still looking for girls (even during this lockdown). My contact's friend is going to check it out first and see how it goes before she decides to head over there as well.

This would not be surprising since what is put out in the news and what is "mandated and restricted" can be a total contradiction to what is actually happening in reality (ie. Bars staying open well over mandated closing times, lack of social distancing, disregard of wearing masks, etc.).

Someone always needs "tea money".

Tomasb
04-07-21, 16:51
I noticed one other inaccuracy, and not to be picky, but the year for the pool party Charles was having with his friends at his apartment complex was listed as 1975. During the scene, the background music is Joni Mitchell singing the song Coyote. I suppose somewhat of an apropos song for this seedy group of vagabonds that the director could not resist. However, the first time Joni sang a version of that song was December 4th, 1975 at a NYC concert venue. The song was not actually released on the Hejira album until November 1976. Maybe Cary would have been a better choice. LOL.

On You Tube now is a video by this fellow going by the old haunts of Charles S. Including his old apartment on Saladaeng in Sathorn, which has been torn down for a high end condo building. He also walks down Patpong but mentions the bar go go scenes were not filmed there but reproduced elsewhere, perhaps the UK. This was due, he says, because of a Covid restrictions. That's a keen observation you made about the airplanes in service at the time. Good point about the shoddy condition of the cars too. Perhaps, it's not so easy to find a mint 1975 Corolla either.

The Dutch consul, Herman Knippenberg, who helped solve the case is still alive too and loves the show according to reports. In fact, he says "the show is so accurate he starts to mix it up with his own memories of the events". (Moviemaker).

Since you appear to think some of it was widely exaggerated, I would like to know which parts since you did not elaborate. Not trying to pick an argument just interested in other discrepancies.

From what I read it is available to be viewed in Bangkok, and yes, so far at least, no mention of the King. No need to either as he played no role in these events.

There are some wild inaccuracies in the series and the production values are generally low. I wouldn't believe everything you see, although most of the murders did happen. Charles Sobhraj was a born criminal and psychopath.

The planes shown in the series are twin-engined 777 or A330's. They weren't around in the 1970's. How hard would it have been to digitally create 707's or 747's for the take off and landing sequences?

The go-go bar scene with the snake leads to the girl having real sex on stage with the male dancer. Not sure that live sex (full intercourse) happened on stage in the mid-70's in Bangkok. I will defer to the older mongers who were around then.

Apart from Alain's 1969 Toyota Corolla which is in good condition, they use a range of totally beat up 1970's Japanese 4-cylinder cars on set. The thing is that those cars were meant to be newish in the mid-70's, not looking like wrecks, straight out of the factory.

The show does not criticise the Thai monarchy, so it is unlikely to be banned. Anyhow, nothing a VPN can't fix.

T Chizzle
04-07-21, 16:57
There might still be a few places open in Patpong.

One of my Nana contacts said her work friend found a job ad over at Patpong and invited her to go along with her together to checkout the Patpong scene. She forwarded me some kind of job ad for coyotes / PR girls, and that they're still looking for girls (even during this lockdown). My contact's friend is going to check it out first and see how it goes before she decides to head over there as well.

This would not be surprising since what is put out in the news and what is "mandated and restricted" can be a total contradiction to what is actually happening in reality (ie. Bars staying open well over mandated closing times, lack of social distancing, disregard of wearing masks, etc.).

Someone always needs "tea money".Just remembered that Patpong (Silom area) is in the Bangrak district. That's why those entertainment venues are still open. So I guess I'll be hanging out over there for the next few weeks.

Tomasb
04-07-21, 18:37
This could lead to a slight resurgence in Patpong. Where there is crisis, there is opportunity. For the time being, it appears to be the only game in town until they get Covid cases, that is.

Just remembered that Patpong (Silom area) is in the Bangrak district. That's why those entertainment venues are still open. So I guess I'll be hanging out over there for the next few weeks.

Buksida1
04-07-21, 19:35
There are some wild inaccuracies in the series and the production values are generally low. I wouldn't believe everything you see, although most of the murders did happen. Charles Sobhraj was a born criminal and psychopath.

The show does not criticise the Thai monarchy, so it is unlikely to be banned. Anyhow, nothing a VPN can't fix.I never saw a live sex show on Patpong road in the seventies. However, there were shows held in small theater near Sukumvit. I was walking back to my hotel near soi 4 in about 1979 and I noticed numerous Chinese people going into the place so I paid a small admission and followed the crowd. There were mostly middle aged Chinese couples and a few single guys. I was the only farang and they got me a beer. A guy and a woman came out and did a live show for about 30 minutes. Full intercourse, everything! Guy did a good job considering there was no Viagra available. I guess he did 2 or 3 shows a day but maybe, they had other people to perform as well. Soon, a girl appeared by my seat and asked me if I wanted some action. In private not onstage.

There was a lady who did a snake show in Nana Plaza for years. She went from bar to bar. That was a while ago as well.

Jgm005
04-08-21, 00:52
Snipped ....

The show does not criticise the Thai monarchy, so it is unlikely to be banned. Anyhow, nothing a VPN can't fix.PLAYBOY Club Pat Pong 2, gone now and not affiliated with the States clubs back then, had live sex shows. It was a pretty raunchy place but a voyeurs dream.

One Eyed Man
04-08-21, 04:21
I wonder if the movie serial ' The Serpent' is available to watch on Netflix in Bangkok? It's a new 8 part series based on the serial killer who terrorized south East and Central Asia during the mid 70's. The first episode is primarily based in Bangkok in 1975 and follows the killer's exploits in the city. There are some interesting things in the movie to watch for: in one scene a young Thai boy jumps into the Klong (canal), in another a passenger leaves his taxi and decides to walk in Bangkok's heat rather than sit in traffic, another scene features a go go dancer with what appears to be a small python. So it has some interesting takes on living during the mid 70's culture of Bangkok.There may be historical inaccuracies, but it's a good story and well done. I'm watching it now. There is so much junk around that I'm happy to have found something halfway interesting to watch.

Berrys66
04-08-21, 15:47
There may be historical inaccuracies, but it's a good story and well done. I'm watching it now. There is so much junk around that I'm happy to have found something halfway interesting to watch.Didn't stay with it as it jumps back and forth in time. Gave up on it. Very depressing series as well.

Berrys66
04-09-21, 10:47
https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/2096975/pubs-clubs-in-bangkok-40-other-provinces-to-shut-for-2-weeks

Pubs, clubs in Bangkok, 40 other provinces to shut for 2 weeks.

Thong Lor cluster spread intensifies.

Berrys66
04-09-21, 10:59
Entertainment venues closed in the most at-risk areas after hundreds of COVID-19 cases were found spreading through the capital's clubs, bars and other hangouts.

A raft of new measures from health officials comes after more than 200 new cases across the metropolitan area – Bangkok, Pathum Thani, Nonthaburi and Nakhon Pathom – were linked to entertainment venues.

The restrictions targeting those places will be in place at least two weeks. They will be most severe in Bangkok, Pathum Thani, Nonthaburi, Samut Prakan and Nakhon Pathom, as they have been designated public health "red zones."

Bangkok faces 3rd nightlife shutdown after COVID hits Thonglor, Ekkamai.

Health officials said they were considering ordering all restaurants in the so-called red zones to close by 9 pm and stop selling alcohol for on-site consumption.

Bangkok has ordered closed nightlife venues including bars, nightclubs and sex massage parlors in three districts – Watthana, Bang Khae, and Khlong Toei – affecting 196 places until at least April 19.

They are allowed to operate as same as restaurants if confirmed cases aren't found there.

City Hall encouraged people who have been to venues including Krystal Club nightclub in Soi Thonglor 25, Barbarbar pub in Soi Thonglor 10, Ekkamai Beer House, The Cassette Music Bar (Ekkamai branch), Baan Phahon Cafe and Bar in Bangkok's Chatuchak district and entertainment venues inside the EmQuartier and Emporium shopping malls to notify health authorities via hotlines 02-203-2393 or 02-203-2396 or get a COVID-19 test.

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/what-we-know-so-far-about-bangkoks-lockdown-no-3/

Sharka
04-10-21, 06:55

.Yes, live sex shows did happen. I was there in the mid 1980's and shows were real. Full sex on stage for 5-10 min and finish with CIM. If I saw them in the 80's, then pretty sure they were around in the 70's too as that decade was even wilder. Funny as I don't remember seeing any snakes with girls on stage but do remember seeing a monkey though.

Cheers.

Sharka
04-10-21, 07:02
Has anyone heard of any girls offering "quarantine companionship" services? This would require them to take PCR tests with you at the start, and stay with you for the entire quarantine period? .Truth is, never heard of such a service. And even if such a service existed, I would NEVER sign up for this. Most likely the girl that shows up will be an old fat hag that nobody wants in the first place. Now that she's there, can't leave as she's now exposed to the customer.

Can't even imagine being stuck with something like that for 2 weeks or more.

And to add insult, after its all over, you have to pay the old hag for 2 weeks (or more) for her company.

Just my take.

Cheers.

Berrys66
04-10-21, 09:54
Supergirls had the best live show. One night the bloke couldn't get a hard on and it was called off. It was in the rolling stone mag.

TourduMonde
04-10-21, 15:28
Interested in the discussion about shows. I'm heading to Bangkok for the first time when things open back up for vaccinated tourists, and would like to basically try everything at least once during my stay and have found most of the info I want online.

My remaining question is where is a good place to go to see a show? I'm thinking of seeing something in the "only in Thailand" (pingpong, fish, razorblades, ribbons and so on) category but I don't have a specific thing like that I'm after.

I'm aware that following the touts to pingpong shows in Patpong is a bad mistake. Is there anywhere to go which is on the level and won't rip me off? Or should I watch the shows at the gogo clubs instead? If so what is (or was in normal times) a particularly good one?

CockaSaurus
04-10-21, 19:21
Interested in the discussion about shows. I'm heading to Bangkok for the first time when things open back up for vaccinated tourists, and would like to basically try everything at least once during my stay and have found most of the info I want online.

My remaining question is where is a good place to go to see a show? I'm thinking of seeing something in the "only in Thailand" (pingpong, fish, razorblades, ribbons and so on) category but I don't have a specific thing like that I'm after.

I'm aware that following the touts to pingpong shows in Patpong is a bad mistake. Is there anywhere to go which is on the level and won't rip me off? Or should I watch the shows at the gogo clubs instead? If so what is (or was in normal times) a particularly good one?I've seen the ping pong and razor blade shows in Suzy Wong on Soi Cowboy and it is a pretty legit bar. Not sure how often they do the shows though. Drinks were more expensive than other bars if that matters to you.

LinkAngel
04-10-21, 21:20
Has anyone heard of any girls offering "quarantine companionship" services? This would require them to take PCR tests with you at the start, and stay with you for the entire quarantine period? It would be like the golf quarantine offering, except for pussy.I don't think that's possible. I wanted to quarantine with a girl I really like and they allowed only married couples or couple that can prove they are together for quite some time.

Engine Driver
04-10-21, 22:12
Since you appear to think some of it was widely exaggerated, I would like to know which parts since you did not elaborate. Not trying to pick an argument just interested in other discrepancies.The show sure beats watching Married at First Site or re-runs of Tuk Tuk Patrol. Hahaha. This is not a criticism of the show, but I'm just a stickler for detail, so here goes:

1. Charles, Monique and Ajay went to Malaysia on a gem buying expedition. Charles took Ajay into the jungle. Only Charles returned, so it is believed that Ajay was murdered in Malaysia by Charles as he had no further use for him. Ajay's body has never been recovered. In the show, Charles drives Ajay to some desert area in Pakistan and leaves him there, which is not correct.

2. We see Charles making an international phone call to his mom in Paris from a public phone box in a slum area in Karachi. That was not possible. Pakistan in the 1970's was a dirt poor country with shit infrastructure. International calls were rare, very expensive and had to be booked through an operator. To make an international call in Pakistan / India / Bangladesh back then, you had to go to the Post and Telegraphic Office, fill out a form, get it approved by a clerk, and then get it connected by an operator. You then paid for the call using cash at the cashier station. Similarly, Charles gets his mom to call back at the same streetside phone box at the slum town. That was just not possible.

3. We see Charles and Monique leaving Pakistan and driving all the way to Paris in a brand new, right hand drive, Citroen CX2400 Pallas, which was the top French luxury car at the time. Even in my country, that car was quite expensive. The model was only released in France in 1974 and are we to believe that there was a Citroen dealer in Karachi offering a RHD version of the top model in 1976? Not possible. The model in the show looks like one from the early 1980's. Maybe if he drove across in a Peugeot 404 it might have been more believable.

4. Many of the passports in the 1970's were hard cover, yet we see all of the passports in the show are the soft fabric covers we have now.

5. A lot of the rank insignia used by the Thai / Indian / Nepalese / Pakistani police and immigration officials are inconsistent and wrong. Some of it has just been made up by the costume designer with no reference to reality.

TConor
04-11-21, 02:08
I don't think that's possible. I wanted to quarantine with a girl I really like and they allowed only married couples or couple that can prove they are together for quite some time.You'll need proof that you are married. At least I had to.

Jingo10
04-11-21, 08:09
The show sure beats watching Married at First Site or re-runs of Tuk Tuk Patrol. Hahaha. This is not a criticism of the show, but I'm just a stickler for detail, so here goes:

1. Charles, Monique and Ajay went to Malaysia on a gem buying expedition. Charles took Ajay into the jungle. Only Charles returned, so it is believed that Ajay was murdered in Malaysia by Charles as he had no further use for him. Ajay's body has never been recovered. In the show, Charles drives Ajay to some desert area in Pakistan and leaves him there, which is not correct.

2. We see Charles making an international phone call to his mom in Paris from a public phone box in a slum area in Karachi. That was not possible. Pakistan in the 1970's was a dirt poor country with shit infrastructure. International calls were rare, very expensive and had to be booked through an operator. To make an international call in Pakistan / India / Bangladesh back then, you had to go to the Post and Telegraphic Office, fill out a form, get it approved by a clerk, and then get it connected by an operator. You then paid for the call using cash at the cashier station. Similarly, Charles gets his mom to call back at the same streetside phone box at the slum town. That was just not possible.

3. We see Charles and Monique leaving Pakistan and driving all the way to Paris in a brand new, right hand drive, Citroen CX2400 Pallas, which was the top French luxury car at the time. Even in my country, that car was quite expensive. The model was only released in France in 1974 and are we to believe that there was a Citroen dealer in Karachi offering a RHD version of the top model in 1976? Not possible. The model in the show looks like one from the early 1980's. Maybe if he drove across in a Peugeot 404 it might have been more believable.

4. Many of the passports in the 1970's were hard cover, yet we see all of the passports in the show are the soft fabric covers we have now.

5. A lot of the rank insignia used by the Thai / Indian / Nepalese / Pakistani police and immigration officials are inconsistent and wrong. Some of it has just been made up by the costume designer with no reference to reality.Guys, the serpent is a made for TV drama, loosely based on a true story not a Hollywood blockbuster. Filming was also impacted by covid. Although it got a tad boring in the middle I did watch it all and I think it's worth a watch and found parts quite interesting. The final episode especially.

TonyIndian
04-11-21, 09:25
Met a girl last night who was 100% racially Vietnamese (not Lucky). A good conversationalist, although possibly somewhat full of crap, said she liked to dive and travel. Decent long duration blowjob and CIM, and very fair / pale skin of the Vietnamese variety. Easy going and witty. PM for link / digits.

Berrys66
04-11-21, 12:16
The coronavirus variant discovered in South Africa can "break through" Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine to some extent, a real-world data study in Israel found, though its prevalence in the country is low and the research has not been peer reviewed.

The study, released on Saturday, compared almost 400 people who had tested positive for Covid-19,14 days or more after they received one or two doses of the vaccine, against the same number of unvaccinated patients with the disease. It matched age and gender, among other characteristics.

The South African variant, be. 1.351, was found to make up about 1 per cent of all the Covid-19 cases across all the people studied, according to the study by Tel Aviv University and Israel's largest healthcare provider, Clalit.

The vaccine appeared to be less effective against the South African variant, researchers noted. Crucially, however, it the variant does not spread effectively, they say.

It is believed that this reduced effectiveness may also only occur in a short window of time. Results from the study showed that there were no reported cases of be. 1. 351 in fully vaccinated individuals who had received their second dose more then 14-days prior.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/coronavirus-news-covid-vaccine-astrazeneca-012155694.html

Crocodilexp
04-11-21, 14:36
Met a girl last night who was 100% racially Vietnamese (not Lucky). A good conversationalist, although possibly somewhat full of crap, said she liked to dive and travel. Decent long duration blowjob and CIM, and very fair / pale skin of the Vietnamese variety. Easy going and witty. PM for link / digits.Thank you man, finally some actual useful info. Your inbox is full, I couldn't send a PM. Can you please clear it?

Tomasb
04-11-21, 18:34
I have not made it past Episode 3 so did not know yet about the auto excursion from Pakistan to Paris in a Peugeot. In addition to your observation of the difficulty in securing that type of vehicle in Pakistáand then, it seems highly unlikely someone could safely drive a vehicle from Pakistan to the west. Imagine the type of dangers and poor infrastructure they would encounter on a long trip like that. In fact, even today, that type of journey does not seem possible.

And as you note, making an international phone call from a public phone booth in Pakistan to Paris during this time frame seems highly suspect.

Guys, the serpent is a made for TV drama, loosely based on a true story not a Hollywood blockbuster. Filming was also impacted by covid. Although it got a tad boring in the middle I did watch it all and I think it's worth a watch and found parts quite interesting. The final episode especially.

TourduMonde
04-12-21, 12:28
I've seen the ping pong and razor blade shows in Suzy Wong on Soi Cowboy and it is a pretty legit bar. Not sure how often they do the shows though. Drinks were more expensive than other bars if that matters to you.Thanks for that. I'll check it out when I get there. I don't mind the drinks being more expensive if it's worth it. If it's really bad I'll just drink slower I just don't want the feeling I was ripped off (e. G. By the pingpong touts).

I have not made it past Episode 3 so did not know yet about the auto excursion from Pakistan to Paris in a Peugeot. In addition to your observation of the difficulty in securing that type of vehicle in Pakistand then, it seems highly unlikely someone could safely drive a vehicle from Pakistan to the west. Imagine the type of dangers and poor infrastructure they would encounter on a long trip like that. In fact, even today, that type of journey does not seem possible.If anything that was more possible in the 1970's than now. Particularly because of the situation in Iran.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippie_trail

Also note that you wouldn't need to pass through any "full" communist countries, Yugoslavia stretched between Austria and Greece and was a bit of an in-betweener in some ways back then and western tourists often used to go there.

I haven't seen the show yet but if it's about some kind of criminal then there might also be crime-related reasons for bringing a vehicle overland.

Berrys66
04-12-21, 12:40
They casually drove from Paris to Pakistan in the blink of an eye and checked in at a seedy guest house in the rain.

SinfullyKorean
04-12-21, 23:56
The coronavirus variant discovered in South Africa can "break through" Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine to some extent...

Results from the study showed that there were no reported cases of be. 1. 351 in fully vaccinated individuals who had received their second dose more then 14-days prior.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/coronavirus-news-covid-vaccine-astrazeneca-012155694.htmlIf there aren't any cases of people getting the s. African variant 14 days after getting the Pfizer vaccine, why are they saying it can "break through" the vaccine?

GrapeMan
04-13-21, 16:14
Thanks for that. I'll check it out when I get there. I don't mind the drinks being more expensive if it's worth it. If it's really bad I'll just drink slower I just don't want the feeling I was ripped off (e. G. By the pingpong touts)Honestly, don't even bother with the ping pong show or any shit like that it. They do it occasionally during the night but its not what you think it is, its fairly dumb, then some guy goes on stage and paints the girls, which is also, completely stupid. Total waste of time and energy, even for the nostalgia of it. Its that stupid.

Suzie Wong also used to do occasional "lesbian shows" during the night as well, but after a long run, they've been gone for a few years. They were OK if you had a really good view, and much less enticing if you didn't. More or less, a dead eyed stripper going through the motions of being forced to lick some other dead eyed stripper, on stage, for a few minutes and for no money before they walked off stage completely uninterested in what just happened.

TConor
04-14-21, 07:05
Errors.

The following errors occurred with your submission.

TonyIndian has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Berrys66
04-14-21, 14:22
Mutant South African Covid-19 variant can 'break through' the Pfizer jab, study finds.

Scientists studied 400 people who tested positive at least 14 days after jab.

The variant was eight times more prevalent in those who had two jabs than none.

It was seen in 5.4% of people with 2 doses. But 0.7% of people without any.

Researchers said results suggest the South African variant cannot be combated by the vaccine as well as others.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9458761/Mutant-South-African-Covid-19-variant-break-Pfizer-jab-study-finds.html

Jsxyz
04-14-21, 15:08
I have not made it past Episode 3 so did not know yet about the auto excursion from Pakistan to Paris in a Peugeot. In addition to your observation of the difficulty in securing that type of vehicle in Pakistand then, it seems highly unlikely someone could safely drive a vehicle from Pakistan to the west. Imagine the type of dangers and poor infrastructure they would encounter on a long trip like that. In fact, even today, that type of journey does not seem possible.

And as you note, making an international phone call from a public phone booth in Pakistan to Paris during this time frame seems highly suspect.Apparently it was a pretty well-travelled route back in the day. Do a websearch for "hippie trail" and you'll find lots of info. There were regular busses, etc. That went back and forth for several years. Don't forget this was 40+ years ago, long before any political or religious extremism took hold in many of the areas along the route which westerners now wouldn't ever dream of travelling even with a phalanx of armoured vehicles.

Overall definitely some silly things in the show, but I thought it was quite well done and entertaining. Worth a watch IMO.

Nixonbd
04-14-21, 16:55
I've seen the ping pong and razor blade shows in Suzy Wong on Soi Cowboy and it is a pretty legit bar. Not sure how often they do the shows though. Drinks were more expensive than other bars if that matters to you.The best show I saw in BKK was in Crazy Horse a couple years ago. The bar is just around the corner from Soi Cowboy. Besides some really beautiful, totally nude girls, they had a show where some girls come out, lay on the floor and insert straws in their vaginas and shoot darts at balloons on the ceiling above the dance floor. Totally amazing! Not a single balloon was left!

Goatscrot
04-15-21, 12:54
The best show I saw in BKK was in Crazy Horse a couple years ago. The bar is just around the corner from Soi Cowboy. Besides some really beautiful, totally nude girls, they had a show where some girls come out, lay on the floor and insert straws in their vaginas and shoot darts at balloons on the ceiling above the dance floor. Totally amazing! Not a single balloon was left!The shows in the early 00's were pretty amazing.

Banana Boi
04-15-21, 20:24
I couldn't care less for any type of shows and yes I have seen darts, ping pong balls, etc. Want a lesbian show go to one of the skank Pattaya bars like Windmill or Crazy House and watch it every minute the bar is open. Bores me to tears unless I'm in the action. I'm just looking for good looking girls and girls who are cheerful and fun to hang out with and I get something worthwhile for spending my hard earned money for a lady drink. No shows needed. Just smile and don't look like a zombie on stage.

RacShack
04-15-21, 20:36
I couldn't care less for any type of shows and yes I have seen darts, ping pong balls, etc. Want a lesbian show go to one of the skank Pattaya bars like Windmill or Crazy House and watch it every minute the bar is open. Bores me to tears unless I'm in the action. I'm just looking for good looking girls and girls who are cheerful and fun to hang out with and I get something worthwhile for spending my hard earned money for a lady drink. No shows needed. Just smile and don't look like a zombie on stage.LOL buddy, I just had a flash back we were (and all the boys) were sitting in strip club and one of your favorites just came back from a date and kissed you a wet one right on your lips, you were pissed! LOL hope all is well!

Member #4698
04-15-21, 20:36
I couldn't care less for any type of shows and yes I have seen darts, ping pong balls, etc. Want a lesbian show go to one of the skank Pattaya bars like Windmill or Crazy House and watch it every minute the bar is open. Bores me to tears unless I'm in the action. I'm just looking for good looking girls and girls who are cheerful and fun to hang out with and I get something worthwhile for spending my hard earned money for a lady drink. No shows needed. Just smile and don't look like a zombie on stage.I couldn't have said it better, "just looking for good looking girls and girls who are cheerful and fun to hang out with" and good to make out with and passionate in bed.

Berrys66
04-16-21, 12:35
Thailand's Center for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) on Friday announced a series of new measures aimed at limiting the spread of the coronavirus.

The measures, many of which were already reported earlier, confirms that 18 provinces are now declared 'red zone' or highest control zones.

All other provinces are now 'orange zones' or high control zones.

According to CCSA spokesperson Dr Taweesilp Visanuyothin no province is in lockdown and no curfew has been ordered, despite erroneous reports in Thai media.

However, provincial governors have been given the power to authorize curfews if the situation in their province worsens.

Some of the measures introduced for red zone provinces include:

All bars, pubs, karaoke and entertainment venues closed.

Restaurants must close by 9 pm, no alcohol can be served.

Restaurants can offer takeaway until 11 pm.

Shopping malls must close by 9 pm.

Convenience stores / supermarkets must close from 11 pm to 4 am.

Schools and educational institutions closed.

Events with more than 50 attendees not allowed.

Amusement parks closed.

Children's play areas in malls closed.

Gyms and fitness centers must close by 9 pm.

Some of the measures introduced for orange zone provinces include:

Mostly the same as above.

Restaurants must close by 11 pm, no alcohol can be served.

Schools and educational institutions closed.

Events with more than 50 attendees not allowed.

Amusement parks closed.

Children's play areas in malls closed.

Gyms and fitness centres must close by 9 pm.

Provinces declared 'red zones':

Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chonburi, Samut Prakan, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Samut Sakhon, Pathum Thani, Nakhon Pathom, Phuket, Nakhon Ratchasima, Nonthaburi, Songkhla, Tak, Udon Thani, Suphanburi, Sa Kaeo, Rayong and Khon Kaen.

Provinces declared 'orange zones':

All other provinces.

Travel is strongly discouraged but not prohibited. People are urged to work from home where possible.

The new measures come into effect on 00:01 on Sunday until the 30 April 2021.

This is a developing news story. This post will be updated without warning.

Logo. Thumb. Jpg. 58700 f12 f9218149 b3 e2 f82126 b72 e4 d. Jpg.

Danny Duck
04-16-21, 21:01
Thailand's Center for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) on Friday announced a series of new measures aimed at limiting the spread of the coronavirus.

The measures, many of which were already reported earlier, confirms that 18 provinces are now declared 'red zone' or highest control zones.

All other provinces are now 'orange zones' or high control zones.

According to CCSA spokesperson Dr Taweesilp Visanuyothin no province is in lockdown and no curfew has been ordered, despite erroneous reports in Thai media.

However, provincial governors have been given the power to authorize curfews if the situation in their province worsens.

Some of the measures introduced for red zone provinces include:

All bars, pubs, karaoke and entertainment venues closed.

Restaurants must close by 9 pm, no alcohol can be served.

Restaurants can offer takeaway until 11 pm.

Schools and educational institutions closed.Really should go to number scale. 1. Utter devastation. 5. Only 8 virus floating around.

LinkAngel
04-23-21, 20:08
Hello guys,

During these tough times in Thailand, I wanted to tell you my experience with an Offdek / finfin girl named Tina https://finfin.vip/post/tina635..

I am actually half Thai myself and fortunate enough to barely know how to write and read with the appropriate tools. Basically I just added the said person to Line and asked a few questions: are the services were really fulfilled, can I make video phone call (denied) and what would happen if I found the girl not resembling what the photos showed. They told me I could just leave. No fees.

With that in mind, I booked 3 days in advance. It's not really in their habit to do so, so I had to confirm my presence the morning of the meeting.

Lovely room in a cosy hotel in Thonglor 55. The girl looked like in the picture. Teeth not perfect but I like a genuine smile too. The session was great. A bit less experienced but willing to please. I have no idea how her English is but she can write a bit. I took her Line just in case she is not working next time I am in Bangkok.

Tina used to be a working girl in Koreatown in a restaurant which allowed to take girls home but that was not regular. However with Covid, she is now doing this.

From our conversation, she told me that Girls keep the extra (s) and the money given by a customer but had a 600 commission to give to the person managing the Line account. So the longer you take with them, the more they get.

Will I repeat? Definitely. Even if Finfin and Offdek have a ton of girls now (probably due to recent restrictions), I had a great time. Personally it was more pleasant than my experiences at Thermae.

Zam007
04-24-21, 06:52
Hello guys,

During these tough times in Thailand, I wanted to tell you my experience with an Offdek / finfin girl named Tina https://finfin.vip/post/tina635..

I am actually half Thai myself and fortunate enough to barely know how to write and read with the appropriate tools. Basically I just added the said person to Line and asked a few questions: are the services were really fulfilled, can I make video phone call (denied) and what would happen if I found the girl not resembling what the photos showed. They told me I could just leave. No fees.

With that in mind, I booked 3 days in advance. It's not really in their habit to do so, so I had to confirm my presence the morning of the meeting.

Lovely room in a cosy hotel in Thonglor 55. The girl looked like in the picture. Teeth not perfect but I like a genuine smile too. The session was great. A bit less experienced but willing to please. I have no idea how her English is but she can write a bit. I took her Line just in case she is not working next time I am in Bangkok.

Tina used to be a working girl in Koreatown in a restaurant which allowed to take girls home but that was not regular. However with Covid, she is now doing this..Good report.

Tomasb
04-24-21, 17:29
You mean to say that there are restaurants in Korea town where you can find girls for take out?

Can you elaborate? How does that work? Do they only go with Asians? I presume you are referring to the so called Korea town on SUK near Asok?

Good report.

EihTooms
04-24-21, 19:45
You mean to say that there are restaurants in Korea town where you can find girls for take out?

Can you elaborate? How does that work? Do they only go with Asians? I presume you are referring to the so called Korea town on SUK near Asok?If you go to the upper levels of the Koreatown plaza area you are referring to on Sukhumvit at Soi 12 there are karaoke bars and drink/dance clubs up there. The restaurants are mostly on the lower level. I think they have mostly been closed for the past year or so, maybe open off and on. I never went to those bars and clubs so I can't say if they are Asian only but I have met and sessioned with a girl who said she worked in one.

LinkAngel
04-25-21, 10:38

Can you elaborate? How does that work? Do they only go with Asians? I presume you are referring to the so called Korea town on SUK near Asok?I don't know more than that. I would think the same as EihTooms.

She just told me she would stay with customers who are mostly Koreans and some Japanese. And sometimes customers would pay a hefty amount and take a girl out to party, eat, dance or whatever and a one shot session. I am not 100% sure because my Thai is not perfect. I compared the place to hostess club in Japan except you could take the girl home and she agreed.

I suppose that there are mostly Asian customers but can't tell if others are welcomed in normal times.

JuiceGuy
04-26-21, 13:26
I am going to post this here and in the Pattaya page. I am curious, Where is it best to travel to when tourism comes back? Bangkok or Pattaya?

NewImage
04-26-21, 13:36
I am going to post this here and in the Pattaya page. I am curious, Where is it best to travel to when tourism comes back? Bangkok or Pattaya?Ok my 2 cents. Go to Patts just to say you have been to the No 1 sex destination in the world. Stay half the time there and then come back to Bangkok for the other half.

Bangkok offers more to do and see. Plenty of pussy everywhere. Assume this is your first trip to Thailand.

NI.

Sunlover2
04-26-21, 15:09
I am going to post this here and in the Pattaya page. I am curious, Where is it best to travel to when tourism comes back? Bangkok or Pattaya?How do you prefer to monger? Massage parlors favors Bangkok. Beer bar casual favors Pattaya. Outcalls favors Bangkok. Enough of a Go-Go and street walker scene can be found in both. If budget is a concern Pattaya is better. If looks are more important IMO Bangkok comes out ahead.

I used to split my time between the two, but if I had to choose one it would be Bangkok.

SL.

CockaSaurus
04-26-21, 19:35
I am going to post this here and in the Pattaya page. I am curious, Where is it best to travel to when tourism comes back? Bangkok or Pattaya?I have never been to Patts as I love BKK but during this past year I've read a lot of Pattaya and watched many videos and whenever I'm next in Thailand I plan to go to Pattaya for a week to see for myself. Knowing me I will probably prefer Bangkok as I'm more of a city person.

ShiftTab
04-26-21, 20:03
I am going to post this here and in the Pattaya page. I am curious, Where is it best to travel to when tourism comes back? Bangkok or Pattaya?Like others have said, do both. I stayed in a nice hotel in Bangkok then took the bus to Pattaya on Saturday morning and found a small room in a guest house for two days. I spent Saturday night and Sunday night on walking street and checking out beach road and the sois off beach road. I forgot the name of the area but there are some bars and clubs named after a london metro and it was quite fun then. I took a bus back to Bangkok Monday morning and continued with my trip. Prices were a bit cheaper in Pattaya, but I didn't want to pay more for the hotel since I was staying only two nights. Pattaya was not for me and I preferred Bangkok.

Having said that, I don't know if anything is open or if you will have any luck at any of the traditional places. If Bangkok is closed down, at least you can still go shopping and see the Grand Palace, I think. If Pattaya is closed down, there's nothing to do.

Banana Boi
04-27-21, 04:35
Where is it best to travel to when tourism comes back? Bangkok or Pattaya?Simple answer. Both. They're only a 2 hour taxi ride apart. Fly in to Bangkok, stay 2 or 3 days, go to Pattaya for 2 to 3 days, then decide which you prefer. Most guys have a clear preference for one or the other.

Since all bars and massage places are "closed" now, Bangkok is the much better city to visit.

Nixonbd
04-27-21, 12:55
I am going to post this here and in the Pattaya page. I am curious, Where is it best to travel to when tourism comes back? Bangkok or Pattaya?If you are looking to relax: Pattaya.

There is nothing relaxing about Bangkok.

Lucky Nuts
04-29-21, 07:25
In normal times (pre-covid) does the number of Nana Plaza gogo dancers vary much from a weekend night to a Monday or Tuesday night? In Pattaya I'd say it's the same number every night (correct me if I'm wrong BB). Just curious if Bangkok is the same or if more girls can work on the weekends without the requirement of working on the less busy days.

Sunlover2
04-29-21, 10:18
In normal times (pre-covid) does the number of Nana Plaza gogo dancers vary much from a weekend night to a Monday or Tuesday night? In Pattaya I'd say it's the same number every night (correct me if I'm wrong BB). Just curious if Bangkok is the same or if more girls can work on the weekends without the requirement of working on the less busy days.Generally the gogo's have the girls under 'contract' for 30 days, and they have to be present every day (except during that time of the month) so pretty much yes every day.

They can always bar fine themselves, but that cost money, and they would rather be working and making money towards their drink and bar fine quota.

SL.

Nixonbd
04-29-21, 13:50
In normal times (pre-covid) does the number of Nana Plaza gogo dancers vary much from a weekend night to a Monday or Tuesday night? In Pattaya I'd say it's the same number every night (correct me if I'm wrong BB). Just curious if Bangkok is the same or if more girls can work on the weekends without the requirement of working on the less busy days.Every day in Thailand is a "weekend".

Danny Duck
04-29-21, 18:10
In normal times (pre-covid) does the number of Nana Plaza gogo dancers vary much from a weekend night to a Monday or Tuesday night? In Pattaya I'd say it's the same number every night (correct me if I'm wrong BB). Just curious if Bangkok is the same or if more girls can work on the weekends without the requirement of working on the less busy days.My eyes tell me huge difference between weekends and Monday Tuesdays.

The whole Scene in Thailand has been die-ing the last few years.

Tomasb
04-29-21, 20:23
Pre Covid, I would have to agree that the amount of dancers in Bangkok Go-go's on weekends are much higher than other days of the week, especially Monday and Tuesday. I think it's also true that the really smoking ones can be found more readily on the weekend though you had to be quick to avoid being beat to the punch by other punters.

I wonder if we will be asking that question again anytime soon? Now, it's just a vast wasteland.

My eyes tell me huge difference between weekends and Monday Tuesdays.

HorseTrader
04-29-21, 22:02
Generally the gogo's have the girls under 'contract' for 30 days, and they have to be present every day (except during that time of the month) so pretty much yes every day.
I've seen that concept posted before, but I've had several times where I bar fine a go go girl one day and see her independently for lower price a day or two later. That tells me that not all girls are on 30-day contracts.

On the other hand, Ive also had times where the girl told me that future dates must start in the bar.

Banana Boi
04-30-21, 04:02
My eyes tell me huge difference between weekends and Monday Tuesdays.

Smart gogo bars spread out the girls' contracts to start on different days so that girls are spread out evenly during the week. Which gogo bars do you find have the largest differentiation on girl numbers between weekdays and weekends?

Bit Siri.

Has it? When did you start going to Thailand and when we you last there?

Bit Siri.

Every day in Thailand is a "weekend".

Exactly! Which is why I'm asking Danny Duck on his expertise on which gogo bars are seeing the biggest number differences.

Sure there may be a few more girls working on a Friday or Saturday as many will continue to work on their "days off" if the days fall on weekends. However, I believe more girls are barfined on the weekends to offset the difference. At least this is what I find in Pattaya. I do realize this is the Bangkok thread though.

Generally the gogo's have the girls under 'contract' for 30 days, and they have to be present every day (except during that time of the month) so pretty much yes every day.
Wow I had no idea BKK gogo bars required girls to work on 30 day contracts. Thai bar girls willing to work 30 days in a row? In Pattaya it's normally only 7 or 10 day contracts.

So do girls owe the barfine fee for each day they miss in those 30 days?

In Pattaya I'd say it's the same number every night (correct me if I'm wrong BB).

Correct. See above.

YetAnotherGuy
05-01-21, 21:41
Wow I had no idea BKK gogo bars required girls to work on 30 day contracts. Thai bar girls willing to work 30 days in a row? In Pattaya it's normally only 7 or 10 day contracts.

So do girls owe the barfine fee for each day they miss in those 30 days?
At most bars, girls can choose to work either on a 30-day contract or day-to-day. A 30-day contract pays better, and the girl is paid at the end of the 30 days. For day-to-day, the girl is paid at the end of the night. A 30-day contract usually allows the girl one day off each week, though a couple of bars allow only one day off every other week. If a girl who is on contract misses a day when she's supposed to work, she gets fined on the order of 1500 baht. If a girl switches from one bar to another, and then wants to return to the original bar, she often must pay to return, on the order of 10 K baht.

BHawk
05-02-21, 23:46
Anyone tried Nyotaimori in BKK?

I'd like that on my next trip. Probably too messy for a hotel room. Maybe the big soapies have it?

Sam Sanuk
05-04-21, 04:17
I'm not sure if this post belongs in the BKK Reports group or the photo group. But since a lot of members have recalled experiences in the past, and I have nothing current to contribute, I thought I'd share a few memories from circa 1987-1990 and Soi Cowboy.

The photo of the dancers was taken inside Darling Bar. This is not to be confused with the Tilac across the soi. ("tilac" being the equivalent of "darling" or "sweetheart".) The Darling bar was one of the first of the large bars. The other two that I remember were Suzie Wong and Midnight. The Tilac followed and became even larger, with three shop houses across. As you can see, there were no problems taking photos at the time. And being before digital photography was available at "consumer pricing", every thing was captured on film. In the late 80's you could easily have your "pick of the litter" for 500 baht or less for all night (at the time, $20 USA) No discussions about "long time" or "short time" were involved. It was assumed by both parties that LT was a given. A beer at the darling was 35 baht; a lady drink was 30 baht. The Darling had the biggest and best line up on the soi. It was a double decker of sorts, with the ceiling open to the dance floor on the ground floor and a balcony bordering the walls above. Dancers would start their turns from the balcony level and work their way down a series of platform stairs until they finished their set. With the renovation and enlargement of the more "glitzy" Tilac Bar, many of the best Darling Bar girls moved to the Tilac with a few making their way to Suzie Wong. On a historical note, I recall that the Darling had the first "show". A shower set up that featured one of the dancers topless. (whoopee! LOL). The Darling Bar became Rawhide.

The photo with the girls in red robes was taken circa 1990 in Suzie Wong. Both had moved from the Tilac Bar, so I knew them for a few years. The one on the right was pushing 40 years; had a kid in high school. Two years later, she was topless at Lollipop (NP) and was still being barfined.

SS.

Bunky
05-06-21, 16:26
I'm not sure if this post belongs in the BKK Reports group or the photo group. But since a lot of members have recalled experiences in the past, and I have nothing current to contribute, I thought I'd share a few memories from circa 1987-1990 and Soi Cowboy.Awesome report from Mr. Sanuk. Kudos to him for taking the time to post. Loved seeing go-go girls who were fit and devoid of disfiguring tattoos.

By the way, I always thought those French cut panties looked hot on a slim girl. Reminds me of the "Girls Girls Girls" look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2XdmyBtCRQ

TonyIndian
05-08-21, 13:56
I am worried about potential contact tracing if I, a girl or someone in the hotel / spa tests positive for Covid.

What are the recommendations around this?

Especially in some condos they name and shame people, "check CCTV surveillance" and report movements and interactions. Just last week there was an article in the Bangkok Post about criminal charges filed against a Ugandan and his Thai wife for hiding their activities upon testing positive.

Are we better off letting things cool off for a month or so? How are you guys handling this. Very bad for our hobby. The girls are stupid enough to meet up any time and anywhere, but given the implications- if anyone tests positive you can bet that it will be us who will be blamed.

I really doubt whether massage parlors will be allowed to officially reopen even on the 17th. Most are still open "unofficially", just walk past Phrom Pong BTS Soi 24/1 and although all lights are off, it's full of motorbike taxis waiting in the soi- to take the girls home presumably. If you stroll down that soi they still offer themselves and will probably open the door for you. Very risky if someone tests positive, the witch-hunt will focus on the dirty foreigner for sure. And if you are colored / non white as I am, then god help you.

XXL
05-09-21, 04:33
Most are still open "unofficially", just walk past Pong BTS Soi 24/1 and although all lights are off, it's full of motorbike taxis waiting in the soi- to take the girls home presumably. If you stroll down that soi they still offer themselves and will probably open the door for you. Very risky if someone tests positive, the witch-hunt will focus on the dirty foreigner for sure. And if you are colored / non white as I am, then god help you.Not a good idea to get inside shops that stay open behind closed doors. Then cops appear out of nowhere and hit you with a 50k Baht fine while the girls themselves get a 3000 Baht fine which they don't pay because "no have".

I'm due to fly out of TH June 29th. I don't bet on anything reopening until then. I'll count myself happy if things don't get much worse.

MonkeyPaw
05-09-21, 16:21
I am worried about potential contact tracing if I, a girl or someone in the hotel / spa tests positive for Covid.

What are the recommendations around this?

Especially in some condos they name and shame people, "check CCTV surveillance" and report movements and interactions. Just last week there was an article in the Bangkok Post about criminal charges filed against a Ugandan and his Thai wife for hiding their activities upon testing positive.

Are we better off letting things cool off for a month or so? How are you guys handling this. Very bad for our hobby. The girls are stupid enough to meet up any time and anywhere, but given the implications- if anyone tests positive you can bet that it will be us who will be blamed SNIP...Like this one? Makes no sense to quarantine people that may have came in contact when they haven't even tested positive. Because that's pretty much all of Thailand. What do you? Mix them in with the ones who are but asymptomatic? Thailand is really confused. They are even spraying people while they ride bikes. Has anyone ever breathed in the fumes from disinfectants?

Tomasb
05-09-21, 19:39
I saw a vlog on you tube yesterday where they sprayed or de-fumigated a well dressed women entering a store. Never seen that before at least in western countries.

Like this one? Makes no sense to quarantine people that may have came in contact when they haven't even tested positive. Because that's pretty much all of Thailand. What do you? Mix them in with the ones who are but asymptomatic? Thailand is really confused. They are even spraying people while they ride bikes. Has anyone ever breathed in the fumes from disinfectants?

MonkeyPaw
05-12-21, 06:47
Not a good idea to get inside shops that stay open behind closed doors. Then cops appear out of nowhere and hit you with a 50k Baht fine while the girls themselves get a 3000 Baht fine which they don't pay because "no have".
I
Especially in some condos they name and shame people, "check CCTV surveillance" and report movements and interactions. Just last week there was an article in the Bangkok Post about criminal charges filed against a Ugandan and his Thai wife for hiding their activities upon testing positive.The experience of mongering in countries or places were prostitution is illegal helps when it comes down to this. I think most of us know by now, that prostitution is technically still a gray area in Thailand, allowing them to bust anybody at anytime and when the police see fit. See the prostitution raid on the Dark Side a few weeks back. So do what Monkeypaw does while in countries like USA or UK. There is no law in the world that prohibits two strangers from fucking or doing anything consensual that I know of. It's the exchange of money for that specific act, itself, that can make it illegal because it falls in line with illegal business activities, which authorities then have laws and statues against. Being lazy is how they get you. Way back then, when Monkeypaw was playing "catch me if you can" with the police, I was caught in a Motel 6 sting in Houston, near 59 and Bissonnet, with some undercover posing as a 25 year old hooker off BackPage. But all I got was a warning, lecture, and let go. How? I had a ziplock of pink magic beans with me on my adventure to do the deed. The magic beans took the danger out of meeting random girls from Craigslist and Backpage, notorious for stings. Monkeypaw enjoyed the thrill of the game. Walked in the door and when the girl ask for money first, I answer back "For what, sex?" Then proceed to tell her, "Money for sex is highly illegal. But I did find these magic pink beans in the parking lot. I think they belong to you. But I like them! Maybe they will grow into a giant beanstalk straight up to Heaven. And will give you $150 bucks for them. " Then HPD stormed in the motel room and ushered me into another room and gave me a 10 minute lecture. Use the brain, play smart, and do what NWA said.

"Fuck Tha Police".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51t1OsPSdBc

Danny Duck
05-13-21, 06:04
Twister NANA Plaza going down to the studs renovation.

Not a popular bar to begin with.

1. What evidence do they have they going to unseat the Rainbows. Did they steal the Mamasan?

2. Have they not noticed attendance has been in decline at the Plaza?

Just not Business Friendly environment for Adult stuff.

Can an insider Clue me in.

Franciscass
05-13-21, 13:02
But I did find these magic pink beans in the parking lot. I think they belong to you. But I like them! Maybe they will grow into a giant beanstalk straight up to Heaven. And will give you $150 bucks for them. " Then HPD stormed in the motel room and ushered me into another room and gave me a 10 minute lecture. Use the brain, play smart, and do what NWA said.

"Fuck Tha Police".Yes judge, I really bought the beans from her and yes judge she was so grateful she let me fuck her, not just let me, wanted me. No judge I'm not pulling your leg, it really happened.

Actually judge you would be surprised at all the interesting adventures I have had almost from the day I was born. I've been kidnapped umpteen times, never paid a ransom always managed to talk my way out of it, shipwrecked on a desert island at least 4 times, abducted by aliens at least half a dozen times, lived with them on two occasions in a galaxy far far away, incidentally just one of the hundreds of achievements I am credited with in the recent edition of the Guinness book of records, kidnapped by cannibals in Borneo where because of my legendary game I ended up marrying the daughter of the chief before being rescued by a team of crack Sas / Navy Seals / French Foreign Legionnaire mercenaries sent by my then adoring girl friend or girlfriends, can't remember which, so many women I get confused sometimes.

Now judge you might think all of this is fantastical but it's all documented in detail on the ISG forum mostly on the Thailand thread where my incredibly well written and hugely popular posts under the Monkey Paw handle are double and triple corroborated by my admiring best friends.

What, you don't believe me judge and sentence me to 180 days community service. Oh judge thank you thank you so much, Please judge can you make it 385 days, helping the local community is my passion it's what I do, it's who I am. I know some of what I get up makes me look like a bit of a rogue but I'm just having fun judge especially when I get up the noses of some members of the forum jealous of my talents as an essayist and being a man about town with a game they can only dream of. Take care judge and say Hello, to your daughter, tell her the Paw sends his regards.

DazeUp
05-13-21, 15:12
So do what Monkeypaw does while in countries like USA or UK. There is no law in the world that prohibits two strangers from fucking or doing anything consensual that I know of. It's the exchange of money for that specific act, itself, that can make it illegal because it falls in line with illegal business activities, which authorities then have laws and statues against. Being lazy is how they get you. Way back then, when Monkeypaw was playing "catch me if you can" with the police, I was caught in a Motel 6 sting in Houston, near 59 and Bissonnet, with some undercover posing as a 25 year old hooker off BackPage. But all I got was a warning, lecture, and let go. How? I had a ziplock of pink magic beans with me on my adventure to do the deed. The magic beans took the danger out of meeting random girls from Craigslist and Backpage, notorious for stings. Monkeypaw enjoyed the thrill of the game. Walked in the door and when the girl ask for money first, I answer back "For what, sex?" Then proceed to tell her, "Money for sex is highly illegal. But I did find these magic pink beans in the parking lot. I think they belong to you. But I like them! Maybe they will grow into a giant beanstalk straight up to Heaven. And will give you $150 bucks for them.O my daze. You want us to do all of that now?

Banana Boi
05-14-21, 02:49

Not a popular bar to begin with.I don't do Nana Plaza often but last time I was at Twisters it was busy. When were you last at Twisters?

Bit Siri.

Sam Sanuk
05-14-21, 07:46
Yes judge, I really bought the beans from her and yes judge she was so grateful she let me fuck her, not just let me, wanted me. No judge I'm not pulling your leg, it really happened....

Take care judge and say Hello, to your daughter, tell her the Paw sends his regards.Most entertaining and funny post so far in 2021. Loved it.

SS.

Tidihofa
05-14-21, 09:57
The experience of mongering in countries or places were prostitution is illegal helps when it comes down to this. I think most of us know by now, that prostitution is technically still a gray area in Thailand, allowing them to bust anybody at anytime and when the police see fit. See the prostitution raid on the Dark Side a few weeks back. So do what Monkeypaw does while in countries like USA or UK. There is no law in the world that prohibits two strangers from fucking or doing anything consensual that I know of. It's the exchange of money for that specific act, itself, that can make it illegal because it falls in line with illegal business activities, which authorities then have laws and statues against. Being lazy is how they get you. Way back then, when Monkeypaw was playing "catch me if you can" with the police, I was caught in a Motel 6 sting in Houston, near 59 and Bissonnet, with some undercover posing as a 25 year old hooker off BackPage. But all I got was a warning, lecture, and let go. How? I had a ziplock of pink magic beans with me on my adventure to do the deed. The magic beans took the danger out of meeting random girls from Craigslist and Backpage, notorious for stings. Monkeypaw enjoyed the thrill of the game. Walked in the door and when the girl ask for money first, I answer back "For what, sex?" Then proceed to tell her, "Money for sex is highly illegal. But I did find these magic pink beans in the parking lot. I think they belong to you. But I like them! Maybe they will grow into a giant beanstalk straight up to Heaven. And will give you $150 bucks for them. " Then HPD stormed in the motel room and ushered me into another room and gave me a 10 minute lecture. Use the brain, play smart, and do what NWA said.Good find.

Allover
05-14-21, 17:22

Not a popular bar to begin with.

1. What evidence do they have they going to unseat the Rainbows. Did they steal the Mamasan?

2. Have they not noticed attendance has been in decline at the Plaza?

Just not Business Friendly environment for Adult stuff.

Can an insider Clue me in.Twisters, Billboard, and Spanky's were all doing better than the Rainbows during my last visit pre-covid. Only one of the Rainbows was doing well at that time. The first floor Rainbow and the one upstairs in the corner were consistently empty.

Banana Boi
05-15-21, 05:02
Twisters, Billboard, and Spanky's were all doing better than the Rainbows during my last visit pre-covid. Exactly. However I won't judge and will wait for Danny Duck to answer my question on when he was last at Twisters to say Twisters was "Not a popular bar to begin with."

Danny Duck
05-17-21, 01:54
I find it hard to believe business down at Raibows and up at Billboards. So unsatisfying every time I go there.

Banana Boi
05-17-21, 05:03
I find it hard to believe business down at Raibows and up at Billboards. So unsatisfying every time I go there.Again, when were you last at Twisters? I'll now add when were you last at "Raibows"? when were you last at "Billboards"?

Bit Siri.

CIMguy
05-20-21, 12:05
I sort of get the impression reading the threads that there is still action in Bangkok. Is that the case?

Are the bars open in Soi Cowboy? Can you still use Smooci? Is there street action?

I ask because I'm going to be coming to Bangkok for my med check on the way to a new job. I want to know if I should bother to stay an extra week or two.

Kaskoraja
05-25-21, 10:08
Did anyone use sidegraphama.com or sidegra. Asia to purchase (deliver) the pills? Or are there any other alternative sources to get them. If so, can you share them here or on PM?

Ukman57
05-25-21, 16:47
I have never been to Patts as I love BKK but during this past year I've read a lot of Pattaya and watched many videos and whenever I'm next in Thailand I plan to go to Pattaya for a week to see for myself. Knowing me I will probably prefer Bangkok as I'm more of a city person.Pattaya has grown so much is just another Thai city now. At least it was before covid.

Crocodilexp
05-26-21, 21:28
Did anyone use sidegraphama.com or sidegra. Asia to purchase (deliver) the pills? Or are there any other alternative sources to get them. If so, can you share them here or on PM?It's a scam. Why would anyone want to buy Sidegra from that site for 2 x the price of a local pharmacy in Bangkok? 4 x50 MG pills was 100 baht last time I bought some, not 200 baht.

Kaskoraja
05-31-21, 08:28
It's a scam. Why would anyone want to buy Sidegra from that site for 2 x the price of a local pharmacy in Bangkok? 4 x50 MG pills was 100 baht last time I bought some, not 200 baht.Thanks for letting me know. I thought we need prescription to purchase sidegra in the pharmancy. Correct me if I am wrong.

Allover
05-31-21, 19:04
Thanks for letting me know. I thought we need prescription to purchase sidegra in the pharmancy. Correct me if I am wrong.Prescriptions are not needed for Viagra generics in Thailand. Also some meds you need a prescription for in farangland are sold here without prescriptions.

Crocodilexp
06-01-21, 00:07
I thought we need prescription to purchase sidegra in the pharmancy.Technically yes, you need a prescription for Sidegra, and some pharmacies will insist on it.

However, if you ask at 5-10 small pharmacies, you're almost certain to find one that will sell it to you without a prescription (as of March 2021, so not stale info). There's usually a cluster of a dozen or more small pharmacies in small sois around any major hospitals, so it you don't need to go all over the city to find one.

ShiftTab
06-01-21, 14:36
Technically yes, you need a prescription for Sidegra, and some pharmacies will insist on it.

However, if you ask at 5-10 small pharmacies, you're almost certain to find one that will sell it to you without a prescription (as of March 2021, so not stale info). There's usually a cluster of a dozen or more small pharmacies in small sois around any major hospitals, so it you don't need to go all over the city to find one.Several years ago, I bought some without a prescription at a small pharmacy on Rama IV road, about a km from Lumphini park in the direction toward the train station. Just walk down the street and ask at the pharmacies you encounter. The pharmacist and I both referred to it as vitamin tablets, after I showed him the packaging from an old package I had. *nudge nudge, wink wink*.

Member #4753
06-02-21, 15:34
Any of the small mum and pop farmacy around Nana or Patpong sell Sidegra (generic Viagra) & Apcalis (Generic Cialis) without subscription. I have asked a few big chains like Boots and Watsons around Patpong but they didn't seem to even carry it. So best to avoid them and stick with small mum and pop stores.

Sunlover2
06-03-21, 10:08
In lower Nana I always go to the pharmacy in Foodland on Sukhumvit soi 5. They have all the ED generics at good prices, and you do not need a prescription. Last time IIRC I paid 200 baht for a 4 pack of 100 MG Sidegra.

SL.

AmPervert
06-04-21, 01:24
If you have any reason to suspect that you might have heart issues, you should stay away from all ED products. Look it up before taking.

Also, make sure this is the solution. You might just be a little nervous which then compounds the original problem because you are worried / thinking about it. Do you wake up in the morning with wood? If you do, that is the first sign you don't need drugs.

Good luck. Be safe.

Any of the small mum and pop farmacy around Nana or Patpong sell Sidegra (generic Viagra) & Apcalis (Generic Cialis) without subscription. I have asked a few big chains like Boots and Watsons around Patpong but they didn't seem to even carry it. So best to avoid them and stick with small mum and pop stores.

Member #4753
06-04-21, 03:35
If you have any reason to suspect that you might have heart issues, you should stay away from all ED products. Look it up before taking.

Also, make sure this is the solution. You might just be a little nervous which then compounds the original problem because you are worried / thinking about it. Do you wake up in the morning with wood? If you do, that is the first sign you don't need drugs.

Good luck. Be safe.All good tips. Great advice for first time users and I do seriously mean that.

I know I only have a few posts under this account and appear to be a newbie but have been abusing / using dick pills for 20 years now and have it down to a science. This is what I do. I cut each pill into tiny pieces and then depending upon how much assistance is required I take a piece or 2. I tend to find if I take the whole pill it is way too strong and my dick is like a tube of concrete and almost impossible to cum. Just a tiny piece works great for me. 2 pieces if I have had a few drinks or a few pops in the day.

My old account had 1000 posts. I kind of got disenchanted with all the nonsense you have to deal with from time to time. Tend to have to search through a lot of coal to find the odd tiny diamond. Anyway, decided 1 night to enter a jumbled password and then did the same with a new email by blindly hitting keyboard. Old account dead for good I guess. No real regrets either.

My old account was "Bubba Boy" , even had my old Rio de Janeiro thread.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2191-Bubba-Boy-s-Rio-Guide

Vagabundo1
06-07-21, 19:03
Good to see you back. You're a legend.

My old account was "Bubba Boy" , even had my old Rio de Janeiro thread.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2191-Bubba-Boy-s-Rio-Guide

TourduMonde
06-08-21, 10:43

Good luck. Be safe.Second paragraph applies to me (sometimes, particularly with the "pressure" of a new girl). I thought ED drugs would be the solution. E. g. As a backup so I would know it was going to be fine this time. If ED drugs are not the answer what is?

Also if I have morning wood and basically runfine with regular girls, does that tend to rule out heart problems?