PDA

View Full Version : Nairobi

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Kc Me
06-05-10, 09:37
I honestly believe that you can have 80% of the hot bitches you see in Nairobi with a little effort and you get much more intelligent girls who appreciate a fuck more than the pros. Happy mongering brothers!That is absolutely true. After years in Nairobi I still don't really understand why. But please treat them with respect, most of them are smarter than you or I (well me certainly!), intelligent, funny, clued-up, beautiful and know exactly what is going on I am not suggesting you are, but for anyone else out there, please don't mess with their heads and screw it up for the rest of us! There are some very bitter girls out there who have been damaged by muzungus.

If we place nice it is paradise!

Hesekiels
06-06-10, 11:17
That is absolutely true. After years in Nairobi I still don't really understand why. But please treat them with respect, most of them are smarter than you or I (well me certainly!), intelligent, funny, clued-up, beautiful and know exactly what is going on I am not suggesting you are, but for anyone else out there, please don't mess with their heads and screw it up for the rest of us! There are some very bitter girls out there who have been damaged by muzungus.

If we place nice it is paradise!

Kc Me:

you are perfectly right! Nothing more to add!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Noguera
06-07-10, 23:41
Do any of you know how to contact any of the girls on the African Fuck Tours website? I am headed to Nairobi next month and would really love to meet with a couple of the girls on this site. Some of them are really quite sexy and gorgeous. Advice? Contacts? Thoughts on this?

Hesekiels
06-08-10, 11:23
Do any of you know how to contact any of the girls on the African Fuck Tours website? I am headed to Nairobi next month and would really love to meet with a couple of the girls on this site. Some of them are really quite sexy and gorgeous. Advice? Contacts? Thoughts on this?Noguera:

you can meet many sexy girls on the streets, so IMHO no need to use any website!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Mjuaji2003
06-08-10, 11:26
Just had my first non-pro and I strongly recommend the experience.

We met in downtown Nairobi, she had a great body and smile and I just gave her my business card and asked her to text me. Took her to dinner (to get the "I don't do it on the first date" out of the way), the next day shes in the hotel room.

The seduction of a non-pro is a much better feeling of conquest. Once we started touching she kept saying she wasn't ready for it but when I ask if she wants to stop the answer was always no...Her body didn't dissapoint and she has a habit of laughing when she comes which was fun.

I had a simmers girl during the trip and woke up to find her looting my briefcase - I had hidden all my valuables in the safe but it reminded me that you cant let your guard down with these bitches.

I honestly believe that you can have 80% of the hot bitches you see in Nairobi with a little effort and you get much more intelligent girls who appreciate a fuck more than the pros. Happy mongering brothers!Why would anyone fuck a pro in Kenya when there are so many non-pros willing to do you? I'm a local straight African guy by the way. Be nice though. This doesn't mean spending a fortune on the girl. It just means treating her like a non-pro, like a GF. It works out cheaper and safer. If you stay at a fancy hotel and dress like a businessman, then she'll think you're rich. But if you stay at a budget hotel / flat and dress like a student, then she'll be economical.

Ramuk Hsoh
06-14-10, 16:58
I am guy of asian-indian desent. Brownish skin. I don't booze or smoke. I have managed mongering abit in india. But how to do it nairobi without having to booze. BTW, I have booked at chester house. Is it gf friendly or should I bribe the guards.

Member #4148
06-15-10, 05:27
I am guy of asian-indian desent. Brownish skin. I don't booze or smoke. I have managed mongering abit in india. But how to do it nairobi without having to booze. BTW, I have booked at chester house. Is it gf friendly or should I bribe the guards.Your skin color is irrelevant. Saw men of all colors doing just fine in the usual haunts.

Chester House is entirely girl friendly without bribes. (With a double room rate, anyway).

You don't actually have to drink in bars, do you? And any girl is potentially approachable in any setting with a decent expectation of getting a number.

Hermes Pan
06-17-10, 14:28
I am in Cambodia. After 21 years exploring S.E. Asia I would like to try the black continent. I will publish a report in the Cambodia section to let all you guys know the current situation (horrible compared to 1993, very poor compared to 2005).

Anyway, the last two women I had in my bed were Vietnamese, 22 and 20 years-of-age respectively. They had both been on the game for about 5 years. They weighed 37 and 34 kilos respectively. One shaved and the other was naturally hairless.

Where is the best place in Africa for women who are both small stature (petite) and have very little body hair. I am concerned because when I was in Dominican Republic and Madagascar both of the negro girls has full bushes. I don't like to carry a razor.

Member #4148
06-18-10, 04:38
Where is the best place in Africa for women who are both small stature (petite) and have very little body hair. I am concerned because when I was in Dominican Republic and Madagascar both of the negro girls has full bushes. I don't like to carry a razor.I am hardly an African expert and I am certain a local can shed far more light on your question than I can, yet my empirical experience was as follows:

12 days in Ghana (girls in Accra and Cape Coast) in 2008: 7 "regular" girls and 2 conventional prostitutes.

14 days in Nairobi and surrounding small towns: 9 "regular girls" and 3 conventional prostitutes.

Every one with a shaved pussy.

Only one asked me beforehand what my preference is (hairless) and shaved before our date, informing me this was her preference too and that she had not shaved for some time only because she had not had sex in two years.

This seems a powerful statistical trend to me.

Hermes Pan
06-18-10, 08:53
Thank you Satyr

"Every one with a shaved pussy."

While, this is better than a forest, naturally hairless suits me better. Perhaps there is an ethnic group in Africa that needs no razor? In India this was a 'problem' too. I am used to S.E. Asian girls who except for on the head they essentially have no body hair.

Ramuk Hsoh
06-18-10, 17:13
Which one- Chester House and Natural Oak Apartment. I have reservation at both. I booked as I thought I might not get a place in August peak season and my plane lands around 8 pm at nairobi. Will the hotels be overbooked. I have informed them of my arrival time.

What about mongers perspective. Which is best. GF. I don't want to pay double room rate (already 100$ for room). Simmers seems to be close to chester.

What are taxi rates from simmers or good clubs to these places.

Expert1974
06-19-10, 05:06
Which one- Chester House and Natural Oak Apartment. I have reservation at both. I booked as I thought I might not get a place in August peak season and my plane lands around 8 pm at nairobi. Will the hotels be overbooked. I have informed them of my arrival time.

What about mongers perspective. Which is best. GF. I don't want to pay double room rate (already 100$ for room). Simmers seems to be close to chester.

What are taxi rates from simmers or good clubs to these places.I returned from Nairobi in March and stayed at Chester House. 100% GF, they will only register the girl/girls downstairs at the reception before you take them to your room, it takes only 3-4 mins. Chester is good value for money, Just be nice to the security guards at the entrance they will not make a scene about weather you have a Single or Double room. Simmers is like 5 mins walk but go to Madhouse, its right across the road and thats the best place in Nairobi. Cheers!

Mjuaji2003
06-19-10, 15:08
I am hardly an African expert and I am certain a local can shed far more light on your question than I can, yet my empirical experience was as follows:

12 days in Ghana (girls in Accra and Cape Coast) in 2008: 7 "regular" girls and 2 conventional prostitutes.

14 days in Nairobi and surrounding small towns: 9 "regular girls" and 3 conventional prostitutes.

Every one with a shaved pussy.

Only one asked me beforehand what my preference is (hairless) and shaved before our date, informing me this was her preference too and that she had not shaved for some time only because she had not had sex in two years.

This seems a powerful statistical trend to me.I'm a local and shaving pussies is the norm. Doesn't matter whether she's a doc or a cleaner. Not shaving is bad manners.

S2kylib
06-22-10, 11:43
Hi fellows,

I visit Nairobi coming July.

Is there anybody explore African beauties and play golf with me?

I'm an asian single in mid 30s. And a bogey player.

Ramuk Hsoh
06-22-10, 19:12
Hey guys,

This is really embarassing.

I'm a non drinker and don't know even what non alcholic beverages will be served in bar like Madhouse.

Cranberry juice or orange delight kind of stuff, will it be there.

What should I order for me and for the girl if I manage to pick one.

Will asking the waiter for non alcholic beverage be embarassing in front of the girls.

FoxesHunter
06-22-10, 19:13
Hi friends,
I don't know at all Kenya. I know Cameroon only. Can you tell me how much I will have to pay to get a normal girl (no pro) for one week in Nairobi? How much cost living in Nairobi every day (around)?
I'd like to get a girl friend experience.
thanks for some info

Bugger Boy
06-22-10, 21:59
Hi guys,

Am in Nairobi in mid July for 10 days. Anyone fancy a beer sometime, and also could anyone tell me whether Country Lodge is gf, as I'm being quoted pretty reasonable prices for there at the moment. Previously stayed at Kenya Comfort which is ok, Chester House isn't particularly cheap, but I need a little bit of comfort ahhhhhh.

Thanks guys.

Ze Gato
06-23-10, 03:54
Hey guys,

This is really embarassing.

I'm a non drinker and don't know even what non alcholic beverages will be served in bar like Madhouse.

Cranberry juice or orange delight kind of stuff, will it be there.

What should I order for me and for the girl if I manage to pick one.

Will asking the waiter for non alcholic beverage be embarassing in front of the girls.
Nothing to be embarrassed about. Nairobi is an international city and the bartender will hook you up with any drink that you want, coke, orange juice, red bull e.t.c. You can also ask for non alcoholic beer. Be careful though, as the girls drink like fish and rarely get drunk

Hesekiels
06-26-10, 11:00
Hi friends,
I don't know at all Kenya. I know Cameroon only. Can you tell me how much I will have to pay to get a normal girl (no pro) for one week in Nairobi? How much cost living in Nairobi every day (around)?
I'd like to get a girl friend experience.
thanks for some info

Well, costs for living purely depend on your individual standard. I would presume that it starts at about 20 USD per day (without hotel) and the sky is the limit. If you have a girl hanging around with you all day long simply double these costs. And to 'buy GFE' depends heavily on the expection of the girl. Sometimes it is good enough to buy her some clothes at the end of your trip, but sometime the cuty might expect additional cash. In order to avoid misunderstandings it would be no bad idea to make crystal clear what you are willing to spend - and this of course in good time.

Have a great time in Kenya!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Jmhsys1
06-26-10, 13:46
I am hardly an African expert and I am certain a local can shed far more light on your question than I can, yet my empirical experience was as follows:

Every one with a shaved pussy.I was thinking of going to Nairobi, or maby to Ghana (easy for english speaking people), but this makes me think otherwise. I totally love full bush, especially black one, and I prefer a black girl over asian. But this makes me think if I should go to Vietnam, 'cause they generally don't shave.

Does anyone know if there's a place in this world where the ebony girls have a fulls bushes more likely than a shaven?

Tonkazan
06-26-10, 21:54
i was thinking of going to nairobi, or maby to ghana (easy for english speaking people), but this makes me think otherwise. i totally love full bush, especially black one, and i prefer a black girl over asian. but this makes me think if i should go to vietnam, 'cause they generally don't shave.

does anyone know if there's a place in this world where the ebony girls have a fulls bushes more likely than a shaven?

i too prefer a woman with a bush. the bald beavers make me feel like am fucking a child (and am no ****!). unfortunately, every working woman that you meet will be shaved, dont ask me why. you could get one with a bush, but you would have to search for a non-pro.

Loso69
06-27-10, 03:03
Nairobi Girls

Service

Statistics

Kissing

DFK: 19 (100%)
Lips Only: 0 (0%)
No Kissing: 0 (0%)

Blowjobs

BBBJ: 19 (100%)
CBJ: 0 (0%)
No BJ: 0 (0%)

Overall

Great Service: 19 (100%)
Decent Service: 0 (0%)
Bad Service: 0 (0%)

Observations

How about that? Perfect stats!

The service in Nairobi is simply awesome! After a while, I figured I simply couldn’t make a wrong pick. And I never did.

Looks

I didn’t really know what to expect before traveling to Kenya. I was pleasantly surprised. Kenyan girls were prettier than I imagined them to be. I rarely had trouble finding a girl to my liking.

In any African country, you’ll find plenty of big booty. While most Kenyan girls were too big for my taste, I still had plenty of choice. And mzungu hunters are fully aware that foreigners tend to like skinny girls.

I often saw lilliputters with girls towering over them. For punters with a fetish for tall girls, Kenya is paradise. If you prefer, petite girls are also on offer.

LT vs. ST

While I had a 100% LT record, I didn’t have a single ST in 3 weeks in Nairobi.

Having read the insightful comments by The Lucky Guy, I was fully aware Kenyan girls preferred to spend the night. The money-grabbing “I can do 2 STs before I go LT” attitude is blissfully absent.

As an experiment, I told an ugly chick in Simmers that I was meeting a girl in Madhouse. That triggered the only ST offer I had in Nairobi. I could have used the same excuse with other girls. The odd ST would have been a welcome dessert complimenting my staple diet of LT encounters. But I figured coercing a girl into accepting a ST would lead to sub-par service.

Even the hardcore pros are not all about money. They prefer a guy who can show them a good time. Similarly, I want more than just a fuck doll. I also want a girl to party with on the dance floor. I want a girl to chat to in the smoking room. I want a warm body to cuddle up to in bed. I want a girl to cook my breakfast when we wake up. Play the part of the boyfriend, and any Kenyan girl will audition to be your girlfriend.

None of the girls left before noon. Most stayed until late afternoon or early evening. Mary hung around until 11 PM, then headed straight back to Madhouse. Kenyan girls are seldom in a hurry to go home.

Prices

Some punters say you should never pay more than 2.000 KES LT. I know for a fact that many businessmen won’t hesitate to pay 5.000 KES (or even 100 USD) for the pleasure of a pretty girl’s company.

Sharon (from Annie Oakley’s / Casablanca) was my 1st ever Kenyan girl and the only girl to talk finances in advance. After asking for 4.000 KES and pushing hard for 3.500 KES, Sharon finally settled for 3.000 KES.

Apart from a cutie from Florida 2000, all my other conquests were Madhouse pros. When I rewarded them with 3.000 KES, I thought I was being generous. To my surprise, most girls figured they deserved more.

While I had plenty of arguments about money, not a single girl ever got abusive or violent. With the patience of a saint, they calmly and repeatedly pleaded their case. Dealing with girls who took Zen Buddhism to a whole new level, I never raised my voice either. After arguing they had been adequately rewarded for their services, the girls left peacefully, but disappointed.

The girls’ behavior startled me. Was I overpaying or underpaying? Were their attempts to extract more money simple opportunism? Or were they really used to bigger pay checks? When I ran into them again, their behavior would be self-explanatory. If I was overpaying, the girls would be all over me once again, right? Guess again! Faced with that evidence, I upped the ante to 4.000 KES for top lookers & performers. That greatly reduced the number of arguments, but didn’t eliminate them altogether.

Some say you should always agree on the fee in advance. And after many an argument about money, I should have learnt my lesson, right? I happen to believe in a performance-based reward system. Of course, I could have negotiated a base fee, while mentioning the possibility of a bonus. But in fact, a totally non-violent argument about money suited me just fine. The sour ending after a great night awarded me a license to butterfly.

I’m a flashy dresser. I stayed in a fancy apartment. And I wouldn’t have it any other way. But it does put me at a disadvantage if the girls’ monetary expectations are based on what they think you can afford. Some bargain hunters have complained about their inability to obtain a BBBJ, while I had a 100% record. That confirms my suspicion that the service provided by Kenyan girls may depend on the (perceived) reward.

In conclusion, I would say that the best looking Madhouse pros expect and usually receive 4.000-5.000 KES LT. I paid 3.000-4.000 KES LT, and got great service from every single girl. Whatever anybody says, I’m happy with that!

Kids

13 mothers / 19 girls (68%)

Being a single mother is probably the worldwide #1 reason why girls become hookers. The good news is that stretch marks are a rarity. The bad news is that most mothers have sagging tits, though nature and gravity can be kind.

Kenyan girls will never use their offspring as an excuse to leave early. Finding someone to look after the kids is never a problem in Africa.

Condoms

Almost all pros will insist on protection. In a country where the HIV infection rate is 8% for adult women and 27% for prostitutes, you wouldn’t expect or want it any other way.

Hair

Kenyan girls are pure African, and typically have unmanageable, frizzy hair. Unlike in mixed cultures like Madagascar or the USA, few Kenyan girls have straightened hair. Most pros wear wigs. A few have hair extensions.

Somali girls are more Arab than African. They can have luscious long locks (straightened) and rarely wear wigs.

Venues

Annie Oakley’s: 1 LT
Florida 2000: 1 LT
Madhouse: 19 LT

On my first night in town, I met Sharon in Annie Oakley’s. I avoided Madhouse on reggae night on the 1st Wednesday, and found a girl in Florida 2000.

When I checked out various other places and asked myself: “Would I take this girl home from Madhouse?”, the answer was invariably “No”. Since I always ended up in Madhouse, I eventually lost the motivation to explore other venues. Madhouse is my Cheers in Nairobi.

Origins

Introduction

For girls of mixed parentage, half a point was attributed to each tribe/country.

Lisa is not included in these statistics. She claimed her origins were “complicated”.

Kenyan

Kamba (11% of pop.): 1 girl (6%)
Kikuyu (20% of pop.): 4,5 girls (25%)
Luo (14% of pop.): 2 girls (11%)
Taita (1% of pop.): 1 girl (6%)
Unspecified Kenyan tribe: 2 girls (11%)

Total: 10,5 girls (58%)

The Nairobi P4P scene is a smorgasbord of African queens, but the percentage of home-grown talent is probably much higher than 58%. That doesn’t imply I don’t like Kenyan girls. I just like variety.

Several sources told me Taita girls were the most beautiful in the country. My favorite Kenyan girl also happened to be from the Taita tribe.

Somali

Somalia: 5,5 girls (30%)

There are plenty of Somali girls in Madhouse, who are either ethnic Somali with a Kenyan passport or imports from Somalia. Their skin tone is much lighter than the local girls. Their facial features exhibit more Arab than African influences. Skinny girls are the norm.

Somali girls have a reputation for being feisty. When a cat fight breaks out in Madhouse, it’s usually between Somali girls. While Somali girls can be untamed tigresses, they can also be incredibly sweet. Kenyans are often wary of Somalis. Felis told me she could ride a matatu for free by angrily saying: “I don’t have money!”

Kenyan men often think all Somali girls have been cut, which definitely isn’t true. I did meet one Somali girl who’d suffered genital mutilation, though. Honey had the tiniest stub where her clitoris used to be. Everything else had also been cut away, leaving only a pink oasis in a barren dessert. Both the clitoral stub & pussy were still sensitive, though.

Somali girls often get bad press on monger boards. For me, their exotic beauty added spice & variety. I loved the Somali girls! Nairobi wouldn’t be the same without them. And if Somalia weren’t a war infested Muslim extremist shithole, it could be mongering paradise.

Other Imports

Uganda: 1 girl (6%)
Ethiopia (Oromo): 0,5 girl (3%)
Arab: 0,5 girl (3%)

Total: 2 girls (12%)

I fucked 2 half Ugandan girls. Girls from Tanzania, Ethiopia and Eritrea, as well as the odd French speaker from Rwanda or Burundi can also be found.

During my 1st trip, there were plenty of ethnic Indian girls in Madhouse on weekends. Though I like Indian girls, most were too fat to be attractive. Furthermore, they usually hung out with Indian guys.

One day, an Indian girl came on to me in the smoking room. She was proud to have fucked muscles from Brussels Jean Claude Van Damme – a decade ago when she was still skinny. No matter how deep she stuck the beer bottle down her throat, she couldn’t persuade me to follow in my illustrious compatriot’s footsteps.

Apart from the old pro who hangs out in Madhouse, you’ll see regular Chinese girls in the various bars & discos. The really ambitious can try hitting on the mzungu girls.

Languages

Apart from their tribal language, most Kenyans also speak both official languages: Swahili and English. Like the Flemish, Kenyans are perfectly trilingual.

The standard of English in Kenya is exceptional. Somali girls often have a less than perfect command of the Queen’s English. The locals view them as uneducated.

Nairobi P4P Scene

Freelancers

The Nairobi working girls are freelancers. There are no pimps, ladies’ drinks or barfines. You meet the girls in discos, bars & restaurants and take them home for a night of carnal delights. As discos are my natural habitat, the Nairobi P4P scene fits me like a glove.

Strippers and masseuses are employees. While they get paid to dance & entertain or kneed the flesh, they’re also freelancers when it comes to extra-curricular activities.

Businessmen

Sex tourists usually spend little time in the capital before heading for the beaches of Mombasa. I concentrated on Nairobi and gave the beaches a miss. That makes me one of a rare breed.

The majority of mzungu punters in Nairobi are in town on business. Quite a few girls enquired whether I had to work in the morning. They were relieved to hear they wouldn’t get an early wake-up call.

Local Guys

Expect to see way more local guys than foreigners in any place you visit. Especially on weekends, local Indians & rich Kenyans are on the prowl for pussy as well. I didn’t really view the locals as competition. Mzungus are at the top of the food chain.

Chinese Punters

The omnipresent Chinese are Africa’s new colonizers. The Chinese are also big players on the P4P scene. But even if they pay over the odds, they can’t wobble the mzungu throne. The girls like the money, but they don’t like the guys.

The lighter skinned Somali girls are particularly popular with the Chinese crowd, which partly explains why Somali girls tend to be greedier than their Kenyan sisters.

Time of the Month

I had the distinct impression there were more girls (with bills to pay) at the end of the month and more local guys (who just got paid) at the start of the month.

Rock Star Factor

A mzungu who goes hunting for gazelles in a Nairobi disco may be surprised to find he’s not the hunter, but the prey. Mzungus are prime targets for the night shift girls, and they’re in limited supply. A mzungu won’t last 30 seconds before an African queen aims her love arrows at his heart.

While the constant female attention can be flattering, you may not always be approached by girls you like. As in any country, girls lacking good looks try and compensate for their misfortune by being more aggressive. And they can be quite persistent!

The girls are very quick to pick up on signs you may like them. A simple smile is usually enough for a girl to be all over you within seconds. Once a girl has her claws on a mzungu, she won’t waste much time before going for the kill. Many a girl had her tongue down my throat within a minute of meeting me.

The mzungu adulation gives Nairobi the highest rock star factor of any place I’ve ever been to. I felt as if I was constantly in the limelight, and thoroughly enjoyed being the star of the show. It sure feels good to be Mr. Popularity!

Final Words

Only Nairobi has ever gotten perfect statistics across the board. It’s the only place in the world where this middle aged white guy feels like God’s gift to women. I love Nairobi!

Loso

Loso69
06-27-10, 03:05
timing

i was in nairobi:

june 26 - july 5 2009 (10 nights)
october 30 - november 3 2009 (5 nights)
november 25 - november 30 2009 (6 nights)

total: 21 nights

statistics

during my 21-day stay in nairobi, i had:

st: 0
lt: 21
girls: 19

one lt girl a day, who’s in no hurry to go home, is all it takes to keep me happy!

how often is a lt turned into a st? in my experience, it happens often enough to make a 21 day streak an unlikely event. my 100% lt record in nairobi is testament to the kenyan girls’ love of the boyfriend experience.

discos

black diamond

black diamond is located on mpaka rd in westlands. it’s an upstairs bar & disco with a large terrace, which can be seen from the street. getting up there is a bit of a challenge, though. a security guard showed me the way. the entrance is through a shopping mall on the right (bishan plaza). go up the stairs and you’ll discover the entrance to black diamond on your left. strip club red tape is just across the hallway.

the bar and dance floor are inside and non-smoking. the large terrace serves as the smoking area.

when i visited black diamond on a wednesday night, there were quite a few lonely girls, but nowhere near the quantity and quality you’ll find in madhouse on weekdays. not having found my dream date and with no fresh blood walking in, i left after 1 beer.

black diamond supposedly attracts a great crowd on weekends. then again, so does every disco in nairobi. there is no cover charge (on weekdays). beers are 170 kes.

casablanca

casablanca is an upscale nightclub with an arabian theme, located on nyangumi av, off lenana rd in hurlingham.

the campfire near the entrance is a great idea on cold nairobi nights. the extensive grounds surrounding the fancy villa serve as the smoking area. on a tuesday night, there was a decent crowd in the lounge area, with many people smoking shisha pipes. the bar & dance floor were deserted.

there were plenty of mzungus, including mzungu wives & single mzungu girls. i spotted quite a few arabs as well. there were only a couple of girls looking for company – i saw them in madhouse later that night.

several working girls told me casablanca is not as popular as it used to be. even though it was only a short walk from my apartment, i only visited casablanca once.

there is no cover charge (on weekdays). beers are 200 kes.

club dolce

club dolce is a basement club below cianda house on koinange st. a sign on the street shows the way. after walking through the archway, the entrance is to your left.

the shiny aluminum dance floor and leather couches give the club a unique look. the restaurant and pool table are in the back. i didn’t spot a smoking area.

when i visited club dolce on a thursday night, there were only a handful of customers and no unattached ladies. luckily, a middle-aged local businessman wearing a suit provided entertainment, with hilarious dance routines to the michael jackson tunes he’d requested.

i wouldn’t categorize club dolce as a p4p venue. there is no cover charge (on weekdays). beers are 200 kes.

florida 2000

the original florida 2000, located in commerce house on moi av, was the blueprint for new florida aka madhouse. the club is dominated by a huge rectangular dance floor. there are tons of comfy couches. the aquarium near the entrance is the smoking room.

both of my visits to florida 2000 were on weekdays. even though there were plenty of people, the club looked empty. several madhouse pros told me they didn’t like florida 2000 because it lacked ambience. the place is just too damn big!

the cover charge is less than in madhouse (200 kes vs. 300 kes). beers are cheaper as well (140 kes vs. 170 kes). yet girls and punters alike prefer the crazy party atmosphere of madhouse. having said that, florida 2000 does have its fans. the talent pool may be smaller, but that doesn’t mean you can’t uncover a gem, especially as some punters claim the florida 2000 girls are less hardcore.

new florida aka madhouse

this extract from the lonely planet guide made the girls laugh: “whichever night you choose, it’s usually mayhem, crammed with bruisers, cruisers, hookers, hustlers and curious tourists, but it’s great fun if you’re in the right mood (or just very drunk)”.

located on the corner of koinange st and market st, nairobi’s premier p4p spot is a magical place. the sight of the space station above the gas station is enough to make my heart skip a beat.

the entrance is to the right of the gas station. after paying the cover charge, you make your way up the stairs. the men’s room is on the mezzanine floor. the restaurant and smoking room are on the second floor. after climbing the final flight of stairs, you feel the magic in the air as you board the space ship.

beers were 170 kes during my first trip. the price had gone up 10 kes by my second visit. a coke was always 90 kes. the cover charge for guys is 300 kes any night of the week. frequent partiers can save money by becoming a member. i didn’t enquire how much a membership costs, but it’s probably only a good deal for expats.

the circular dance floor is buzzin’ every single night, and gets jam-packed on weekends. madhouse always exudes a party ambience. it boasts the largest and best selection of honeys any day of the week. if you can’t find a girl you like in madhouse, you don’t belong in kenya.

some reports recommend avoiding madhouse on reggae night (wednesday). even if you’re no fan of reggae music (like me), plenty of girls love it. madhouse attracts a great crowd on reggae night!

daily dance shows feature both male & female dancers. the same troupe also performs in florida 2000. during my first trip, a few of the dancers were total babes. each time i spotted them on the dance floor after the show, i was already committed to another girl. on my second trip, pulling a hot dancer was a top priority. alas, the new dance troupe had nothing but ugly girls.

when girls draw a blank in other venues, they often come to madhouse in a last ditch attempt to find a soul mate. if it’s getting late and you haven’t found a date yet, don’t worry. the girl of your dreams may walk in at 5 am.

i partied in madhouse 19 out of my 21 nights in nairobi. i pulled a girl from madhouse every single one of those nights. if they sold “i love madhouse” stickers, i’d buy them in bulk.

simba saloon

simba saloon is the disco adjacent to the famous carnivore restaurant. wednesday night is ladies’ night. located in the boondocks, near nairobi national park, i didn’t figure it was worth the expensive taxi fare.

simmers

simmers is the main early evening p4p spot in nairobi. it’s on the corner of kenyatta av & muindi mbingu st. an outside club is great idea… in a tropical climate. in nairobi, it’s just too damn cold!

there is no cover charge. beers are only 130 kes.

a live band playing african music draws in the crowds every night of the week. the area surrounding the stage (including the dance floor) is non-smoking. smoking is allowed along the wide path leading to the stage.

every time i visited simmers, there were plenty of girls on offer, but i never spotted any true beauties. even if it was still early, every girl i met was dying to spend the night with me. since simmers couldn’t match the quality on offer in madhouse, i was never tempted to take a simmers girl home.

for guys who like to hit the pillow by midnight, simmers is the place to go. night owls can do much better in madhouse. i rarely go to sleep before dawn.

bars & restaurants

annie oakley’s

located on milimani rd, a couple of km outside the city center, annie oakley’s is mainly an expat watering hole. early evening, a handful of girls made their entrance, but the quality was very low.

i got lucky when i met a group of girls having a drink before heading to casablanca. sharon was my 1st ever kenyan girl.

gypsy’s

gypsy’s is a popular bar in westlands, located on woodvale grove. many a madhouse pro mentioned the bar. i never made it there.

havana & bacchu’s lounge

on the same street as gypsy’s, havana is another popular bar/restaurant frequented by madhouse pros. when i checked the place out late on a wednesday night, it was deserted.

next to havana is the extremely popular bacchu’s lounge. even on a week night, people were packed like sardines. the crowd spilled over onto the pavement, which serves as the smoking area. while puffing away outside, i didn’t spot any mzungus or unaccompanied girls. as a result, i wouldn’t categorize bacchu’s lounge as a p4p venue.

tacos

tacos is an upstairs bar/restaurant on kimathi st. the large non-smoking section is often devoid of customers. the small balcony serves as the smoking area and gets very crowded.

reports suggested tacos is a place where university students go to make a few extra bucks. in my experience, tacos is mainly a meeting place for young kenyans. there was a table with 3 girls speaking english to each other. they were all fat & ugly.

reportedly, sizzles & taco bell also feature university students looking for pocket money. walking up & down kimathi st, i couldn’t find either place.

thorn tree cafe

the thorn tree cafe is part of the plush stanley hotel on kimathi st. it was supposed to have quality girls from afternoon until early evening, but i didn’t spot any single chicks looking for company.

strip clubs

club pango

club pango is a strip club associated with florida 2000. on the landing, take the 1st door on the right. the cover charge of 400-500 kes (depending on the day of the week) includes free entry to florida 2000.

the term strip club is a bit of a misnomer, as the girls don’t strip naked. they just perform dance routines around a go-go pole. the girls are happy to dance for you on the comfy couches, which can be quite erotic. tipping is appreciated, but optional.

private lap dances take place in a curtained off area of the smoking room. according to jamjam222, prices range from 1.000 kes (top only) to 2.000 kes (fully naked), which is pretty damn expensive.

club pango can be a fun place to spend a few hours before heading for the disco. you can ask the girls for their phone number and meet them outside work, but not all girls are available for extra-curricular activities.

red tape

red tape is just across the hallway from black diamond. it may be worth having a peek at the dancers before black diamond gets busy.

other strip clubs

jamjam222 told me he also visited lidos discotheque (on keekorok rd, off the kodhja mosque roundabout). he was the only mzungu there and all the girls were ugly.

apple bees (on gaberone rd, next to malindi dishes) and chillers club (on uhuru highway, near view park tower) are other strip clubs in the city center.

barrels, cock pit, psys & treasure are all in karen (langata rd).

massage parlors & streetwalkers

nairobi also has massage parlors offering extras. not at all my scene!

finally, there are the streetwalkers. apparently, every girl you see on park rd after 9 pm is a hooker, even though the girls are normally dressed. skanky hoes can be found in the very dangerous area along river rd. streetwalkers are also supposed to ply their trade along westlands rd, from woodvale grove up to museum hill. i didn’t visit any of these areas.

loso

Junior
06-27-10, 06:27
Hi Loso,

Thanks for a great report.

It is very helpful for my upcoming trip.

I am even more excited now.

Junior

Ramuk Hsoh
06-27-10, 09:00
Hi guys,

Land up at Nairobi late at 9pm and stay there for night. I am planning to go to madhouse and try my luck. I do not kiss(exchange of saliva), get cbjs and don't go for unprotected sex. I usually prefer GFE and try to stay away from pros.

I am very concerned that by loso report 27% pros are std prone and even 8% GFE are std prone. My questions are

1) For LT will the girl I pick up, have contraceptives. I want get them after landing in nairobi. But I am landing late and don't think will be able to do shopping. LOL. How easy is it to procure a condom late night. I don't want to be in a fix were I am with the girl and both of us don't have cover.

2) If I don't kiss will it be dampner for the girl as they might be used to it.

MarioMarengo
06-27-10, 12:12
Loso69,

I am in complete accord with youre report.

Perfect!

Member #4148
06-27-10, 16:20
Loso69,

Be prepared to receive a scolding PM from Willyboy. To wit: you are a sucker and overpaid...:) (I got one myself).

Great report.

Your and my likes and priorities could not be more divergent.

And yet I always enjoy your reports.

Member #4178
06-27-10, 17:27
Nairobi is much more commercial then mombasa and very busy.

Nightlife- For me, moving around the city with taxi was not practical due to the high cost. So, the bars around the city center are very nice but the crowds are normal People and Couples that are coming for a good time. Mostly i like the bars around Nandos. Pro's are rare there. For comparison in mombasa 95% of the ladies at clubs/bars are some sort of semi-pros with the exception of Bobs and black havana.

Clubs- I am not an expert.

Internet cafes- I am definitely an expert particular with the student populations also around Nandos. The trick is simple, when all the ladies are busy with email i just come around introduce myself and take a phone number. Most of them are student. Anyway taking the number is the easy part the more difficult thing is to schedule the date, this is because most of them live far from town and in practice date ratios are low. The students are the most prostitutes i know. they very eager for money and they start to ask after a few days.

In summary in Nairobi for non-pro you need to work very hard as opposed to mombasa. For Pro's i am not sure what better.

JP

Loso69
06-27-10, 23:58
Be prepared to receive a scolding PM from Willyboy. To wit: you are a sucker and overpaid...:) (I got one myself).I got 2 :)

Nairobi is much more commercial then mombasa and very busy.Beach P4P spots tend to attract a younger crowd. I prefer stuffy businessmen as competition ;)

Paranoid about catching a STDDon't they sell condoms in your home country? Anyway, you should check out this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YFC0O393DQ

Loso

Ze Gato
06-28-10, 00:34
Hi guys,

Land up at Nairobi late at 9pm and stay there for night. I am planning to go to madhouse and try my luck. I do not kiss(exchange of saliva), get cbjs and don't go for unprotected sex. I usually prefer GFE and try to stay away from pros.

I am very concerned that by loso report 27% pros are std prone and even 8% GFE are std prone. My questions are

1) For LT will the girl I pick up, have contraceptives. I want get them after landing in nairobi. But I am landing late and don't think will be able to do shopping. LOL. How easy is it to procure a condom late night. I don't want to be in a fix were I am with the girl and both of us don't have cover.

2) If I don't kiss will it be dampner for the girl as they might be used to it.
The pharmacies are open late - if not 24 hours. There is one next to Nakumatt lifestyle. You can get the condoms outside madhouse. most girls will ask you if you have CD (codoms) and if not they will direct you where to buy

Hesekiels
06-28-10, 16:04
... The students are the most prostitutes i know. they very eager for money and they start to ask after a few days...Correct, but I presume you mean "students start to ask after a few hours", or am I wrong?

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4178
06-28-10, 18:05
I was referring to university students as opposed to high school students.
Since all the internet caffes are loaded with them it easy to get contact and they play their role nicely. sometimes they dont ask for the money they just use the sex as a tool to deliver the message.

High school students are around 18 years old and they very sweet never ask for anything. its seems that when they get older they become something else.(on the negative side). by the way ,they have a killer body.

Mombasa students:

Opsss ,no students in mombasa unless you consider a hair style student as a student. But mombasa has a huge amount of Teachers. all classes are mainly during night time.

Denis1960
06-28-10, 21:33
Thank you Loso69!

A short warning, to the ones who (rightly!) will rely on the New Florida (Madhouse) for a vennue, that the place has (or is about to) close(d). I thought it had been mentionned here. (just trying to avoid disappointments).

Willyboy
06-29-10, 11:07
Every woman in kenya is involved with prostitution. Full, parthime. De wages are too low not to sit in the system. 's Openness on this subject is very varied. The fee is about varibel. Van 100-10000 kes. Many whites think tourists that she found true love to have, but they are just one of many in their collection. Unbelievable how many white tourists send money for their fake love. Regarding reimbursement of those girls everyone Fri But about payment arrived more dead girls this system. Normal work never get out with all the consequences. In very exceptional cases, hotel staff more than $ 5 per day ($ 100 per month). About Payment will result in tourists their toilet itself will need to clean after use. Also give I advice to charges of agreeing to any service you want to execute.. If not then you have weird surprises. Police eats so bad for you stupid act.

Willyboy
06-29-10, 11:29
fur been tutte women on stools in the mud alley paints their toenails. inviting nancy swings open the door of her house. we go directly to bed, more room is not there. she yawns. "nobody wants to know how hard our lives".

"any work is good work, and someone has to do", is at her crib yet. she asks fifty shillings for twenty minutes. "always they want to bargain, they complain that the former was cheaper. but less than twenty shillings i will not. " twenty shillings is twenty cents.

prostitution has many causes. in africa, poverty is the first but not the only one. because of changing lifestyles also change their sexual habits. nancy and her friend rose works in pumwani, a poor district in the kenyan capital. more than half the population of nairobi live in slums or other degraded areas. "our women will have no choice. men go in the crime, they rob banks or whites. prostitution is our only way out. "

prostitution is illegal in kenya and commercial sex workers to defend themselves against extortionate agents and difficult customers. sometimes, glue sniffing gear, some three hours after customers have not yet paid. the ladies are in danger of pumwani each other back and throw the customer out of the neighborhood. after an anxious half hour beats nancy rose's door. "a quick check of the man is sound, excuses herself, and plops down on the bed.

nancy and rose get the full hit rural areas around nairobi. they are now about forty years. nancy was a traditional husband assigned. like rose ran it to the big city. they tried to sell secondhand clothes on the street. "that guy is not profitable, " says rose. "you are always picked up by agents, you must have your capital to ransom. " that's why they put themselves in the market.

first in cheap clubs where she picked up men in dingy and small hotels where they are 'servants'. "men like it will always alcohol and women, " they say. "we never went to youth clubs, because children have no money. and not to expensive clubs, because they only want young girls. and the whites who come who do not love our fat asses. "

classes and grades. the cheap street prostitution are promoted to a town in pumwani, "our office". rose points to the pile of condoms under the bed. "usually customers come with their own condoms because they trust in us. " they may the desires of their clientele good estimate. sometimes they only want to be petted. "others want friendly chat. but i do shoot it on? i have children to look after. "nancy looks briefly touched. "if our men give something extra, they say: 'here, what to buy milk for your children. "

more girls now throng at the door of nancy. can they ever propose another life? sexual charm is waning. "oh, a husband i'll never find, " says nancy left. "sex voluntarily, no, that i can little imagine. 'she thinks for a minute. "but sometimes i see a guy and feel something strange, something from long ago. maybe that's love. "

and married? roaring in the alley. "african women have no say in men. " says one woman. "we are supposed to obey, 'exclaims another. "but here i give the orders, " nancy strikes with the hand on the bed. "in this business i have to say. i say: do your clothes. me say: do your condom. i say the time is up. outside this alley until i was back immediately to the men. they are the boss. "

at lunch with a good bottle of wine. in another world, but the same city. downtown stroll neat clerks at eateries. for a small and light snack, they should work again soon. formerly residents of nairobi ate a food kiosk in a heavy plate of maize meal with spinach for lunch, then spent hours sitting still almost nobody in office spaces by. with a modernizing economy are changing the eating habits. like sex. with growing incomes and an emerging middle class lifestyle changes and people start thinking differently about what is good and bad.

pamela listens to the story of a colleague in the insurance industry. she was called by rich men. who did want an insurance, when they first came lords 'pleasure'. pamela takes a bite of her salmon salad and sigh: "prostitution hear the last few years in business. expensive tourist hotels could not operate without **** and. like the chic clubs. "

we should not object to these changes, i will fall between the two. "ah, you white people. european women go directly loud scream and demand a better position for women, 'says pamela. "we africans do otherwise. secretly we abandon our men. failing that, we learn to live with our drunken husbands. we provide their food, spread our legs. humiliation that let us go on. "her colleague chimes. "yes, it is self-preservation. all african women are prostitutes, but we must obey the men. the only genius among us are women who ask for money. "

in a sleepy residential area sipping a parselelo kantai to a strong espresso in a coffee shop. yet another shift in habits: drinking a former kenyan coffee, there were no coffee shops and everyone was standing beside his bed at dawn alert. parselelo is a writer and journalist. last year, he's dong at the british caine prize for the story you wrecked me that starts with oral sex by a prostitute. "before, prostitution came from poverty. but kenya is changing rapidly. we have more money and when we do not have to do everything we can to get it. prostitution has become a lifestyle, "he says. "sex delivery is like pizza. men look on the internet and visit expensive striptease clubs. this was previously unheard of in kenya chaste. "

the best kind of prostitute does not in pumwani as nancy and rose. she dances in the life of a wealthy white man who has wings and takes her to europe. in the story of literary parselelo she is sixteen. she meets her belgian client on the terrace of a former colonial club where whites used to be rung on passing shots africans. now your sucking their penises for 500 shillings per half hour. the fruits of independence sometimes strange flavors.

"they want higher on the social ladder", says parselelo in his second cup of coffee. "they seek a better life, high life. prostitution is a choice for them. "the entertainment industry is the last decade grown dramatically, now runs 24 hours a day and by improved public transport at night for large groups available. the moral change. playboy used to be forbidden. late eighties, then president moi took a tv show with sexy and scanty clad women dancing in the pipe. in newspapers are now personals and ads for massage parlors and sex parties. an escort leads employed in dancing, swimming, languages, etiquette and deviant sexual habits of foreigners. graduates working in five star hotels for rich tourists and a tour through the game parks make.

a few years back for the first time journalists dared to write about visits from the randy mps infamous koinange street in nairobi. here in the night soliciting students. newspapers reports of pregnant school children. last week, the government organization for teachers about six hundred teachers who were dismissed for sexual relations with their students. "the sinful teachers were not prosecuted, " notes parselelo bitterly.

"yes, we do it with priests, muslim preachers, mps and businessmen, " betty laughs. they do not name names. that's professional. she displaces itself to the bar of a chic nightclub, with her business partner ann and penny. their glittering t-shirts, pointy high heels and short skirts, makeup, all these tools make the little girls of eighteen for the purpose a lot older. ann began her sixteenth.

betty was pregnant. she wants to talk about how popular she was with her clients with her bulging belly, how much respect they showed. "men are strange creatures, they treat you very well if you are pregnant. " suddenly she sees a white man come in and shoot off its prey. too late. "the competition today is great, " they grumbled. "here, there's even gay around, which make the lower our price. previously i did not agree that gay people exist in kenya. "

betty ann and penny call themselves moths. looking for the man who brings wealth. a friend went last month with a guy to dubai. next week is another germany, "a marine who is only in shorts. i wish he had chosen me. " they are proud of their profession. "i have a better life than before. i lived in a hole in the wall, now in a nice house with tv, "says penny. "and i take good care of my children and my mother, " adds betty.

they met in prison. "we had many similarities, our problems with customers and with the police. so we went together. "threesome, they founded the working collectively nurses night (night sisters) on. they agreed a minimum price of 3000 shillings, thirty florins for a turn. ten thousand for the whole night. they are mobile and are accessible to hire for hen parties. they are the modern face of contemporary kenyan prostitute.

bizarre stories they tell about their customers. but their tenderness. betty ann and penny call themselves sex therapists for married men. "men are sometimes too soft. then they only want to be held, nurtured without sex. "this gives the three satisfaction. "we meet a need. "

uninhibited they talk about sex. in a remarkably short for until very prudish country, where not share scheldwoorden geslacht zijn, where sex is not negotiable. "you must ask permission whole life, first your father, then to your husband, " says betty snierend. "that is why young people no longer want to marry, too often they saw how mothers fathers mistreated. rather than a fucking boyfriend a husband! "

business is business, our profession should be recognized, they find. betty staying three days a week with her boyfriend, other days she earns money. "if i release him and a client calls, i'm going to work. i would live richly. "the biggest problem is how the box to give. "since i worry about, " says betty. "only when i am super rich, i'll quit".

Ze Gato
06-30-10, 00:25
Every woman in kenya is involved with prostitution. Full, parthime. De wages are too low not to sit in the system. 's Openness on this subject is very varied. The fee is about varibel. Van 100-10000 kes. Many whites think tourists that she found true love to have, but they are just one of many in their collection. Unbelievable how many white tourists send money for their fake love. Regarding reimbursement of those girls everyone Fri But about payment arrived more dead girls this system. Normal work never get out with all the consequences. In very exceptional cases, hotel staff more than $ 5 per day ($ 100 per month). About Payment will result in tourists their toilet itself will need to clean after use. Also give I advice to charges of agreeing to any service you want to execute.. If not then you have weird surprises. Police eats so bad for you stupid act.You are an idiot, not every women in Kenya is engaged in prostitution you moron.

Give respect where respect is due!

Willyboy
06-30-10, 07:38
You are an idiot, not every women in Kenya is engaged in prostitution you moron. Give respect where respect is due!Wath you can do in Kenya with 5 dollar/day. Around 300kes. To pay 60kes for transport to your job (somethimes100kes) Pay schapaty, ugali, schips (50kes) during lunch. How you will pay your houserent?

In kenya, it is one must to find extra money. Ripp-off toerist end 1000 more systems. Many toerist having not idee how kenians survivel! You can not si this in simmers or madhouse. Maby one meter out of simmers, the grandparents stay with litthe baby from 3 weecks old. Naer the way out.

Visit more than 3 thimes in Kenya. End you will andestand more. Thoke with joung girls during night end not always bizzy about anal sex end special sexgames.

Member #4178
06-30-10, 07:48
Ze Gato :

"Not every women in Kenya is engaged in prostitution"
Sure, absolutely correct

Willyboy should say like that:

many kenyan ladies has a solid theoretical potential to get some sort of financial
support in exchange for sex.

Lets test it

i am white guy walking with a suit in a street of mombasa or any other city, talking to a random lady and introduce my self as a business man. Offer a monthly rental nice modern apartment to the lady over a dinner. When she will get the apartment keys or before you will get the best sex in your life.

Sex is extremely common and loyalty are very rare.

Willyboy is an expert and knows lots of things so in the end of the day if you have the right amount of money then, you will get almost every lady you want.

JP

Mukio
06-30-10, 14:37
Thanks Loso for the extensive report.

I must say it seems you enjoyed every bit of it.

Being a monger in nairobi, I can definitely tell you that you overpaid for your services.

I don't want to be a wet blanket but the gals skimmed you off. For 4k a night, you would have had much more done for you but the white skin comes with obligations of course ie they expect more cash from you.

I used to monger quite a bit until I realised that the working gals can be quite expensive. I now find it easier to go to clubs where there are more regular gals, you will be astounded as to how many are ready for one night stands.

If that doesn't work out, I get their numbers and have drinks a week or so later. They just want a good time with NO expectation of cash. Just do me I do you as they call it.

But then of course for a man with 21 days to burn, that isn't a long time to start developing contacts.

Great report once again.

Hesekiels
06-30-10, 21:12
... not every women in Kenya is engaged in prostitution ...

that's certainly correct! Although many (not to say 'most') girls will be most delighted to have sex with a mzungu they need not be pros, at least not necessarily!

Willyboy, do you agree?

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Willyboy
06-30-10, 21:23
that's certainly correct! Although many (not to say 'most') girls will be most delighted to have sex with a mzungu they need not be pros, at least not necessarily!

Willyboy, do you agree?

Cheers!

HesekielsVery rare that I am not agree with you.

Yes agree

Ze Gato
07-01-10, 02:49
Wath you can do in Kenya with 5 dollar/day. Around 300kes. To pay 60kes for transport to your job (somethimes100kes) Pay schapaty, ugali, schips (50kes) during lunch. How you will pay your houserent?

In kenya, it is one must to find extra money. Ripp-off toerist end 1000 more systems. Many toerist having not idee how kenians survivel! You can not si this in simmers or madhouse. Maby one meter out of simmers, the grandparents stay with litthe baby from 3 weecks old. Naer the way out.

Visit more than 3 thimes in Kenya. End you will andestand more. Thoke with joung girls during night end not always bizzy about anal sex end special sexgames.
My friend I know several Kenyan women in their 20-40 years old who make over 500,000 KSH per month. Some were educated in Europe and USA and wont touch a white person with a 10 foot pole. I also know several kenyan married to whites, and they cant wait to sneak out to find an african for sex. The bottom line is that most whites are mongering in Africa because of inferiority complex, and cant get any in their home country. You like being made superior....please do not abuse or get fooled.
I have been to over 60 countries and you should not get carried away.

S2kylib
07-01-10, 11:07
My friend I know several Kenyan women in their 20-40 years old who make over 500,000 KSH per month. Some were educated in Europe and USA and wont touch a white person with a 10 foot pole. I also know several kenyan married to whites, and they cant wait to sneak out to find an african for sex. The bottom line is that most whites are mongering in Africa because of inferiority complex, and cant get any in their home country. You like being made superior....please do not abuse or get fooled.
I have been to over 60 countries and you should not get carried away.You went too far. I agree with you that Willyboy exaggerated the ratio of prostitutes in Kenya.

But you made an personal attack.. 'inferiority complex'.. how can you say that to a member.

Though Willyboy made a mistake, you must not say that to a member... this is a mongers forum

Willyboy
07-01-10, 14:30

I have been to over 60 countries and you should not get carried away.The higher the inferiority feeling, the more you pay. Now I understand completely.

Ze Gato
07-02-10, 03:04
You went too far. I agree with you that Willyboy exaggerated the ratio of prostitutes in Kenya.

But you made an personal attack.. 'inferiority complex'.. how can you say that to a member.

Though Willyboy made a mistake, you must not say that to a member... this is a mongers forum
I apologize.

Fitnfun
07-02-10, 16:14
Any suggestions for agencies, etc. in Nairobi?

Thanks

Zircon
07-03-10, 06:10
Any suggestions for agencies, etc. in Nairobi?

Thanks
Hey man, just try tagged.com It is free and you ca nmeet a hundred women who will fuck you in an instant. Or afrointroductions. No need for pros, but it is your call. Best of luck, as it is a fun city.

Fitnfun
07-03-10, 09:34
Thanks for the info zircon.

Does that work even if you have only a few days?

IE meet for a drink and sex thereafter? Time is limited unfortunately.

Member #4148
07-03-10, 15:50

IE meet for a drink and sex thereafter? Time is limited unfortunately.Contacted five girls before I arrived and two after I arrived.

Sex with all but one on the first meeting.

Pretty good odds.

Hesekiels
07-03-10, 17:24

IE meet for a drink and sex thereafter? Time is limited unfortunately.

you bet your life, that works even in a couple of hours! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

LustyHombre
07-04-10, 04:21
Ze Gato,

I share your reaction to WB's comments, and I concur with you that many Mzungu mongerers in Kenya are obviously trying very hard to compensate for some inferiority complex or other. However, I suggest you think yourself into the mocassins of an unsophisticated retired expat pulling a pension of 2, 000 Euros or whatever; not much if you live in Europe but an almost princely sum if you move to Mwtapa or Ukunda; pretty hard not to feel like you are God's gift to a poor girl who has bills to pay and kids and parents and other extended family to look after and who is smart enough to blow sugar up a guy's ass and makes him feel like he is waking up under a Christmas tree every morning!

Loso writes that he feels like a rock star whenever he enters Madhouse. I am sure that's a sensation shared by many Mzungu expats or tourists in Kenya (and I've got to admit: that goes for me as well every now and then, even though I know the real score).

On the other hand, I can relate as well to what you describe as the attitude of many High Flyer African ladies. To me, it's just the other side of the same coin: now that they have THE POWER, a good number of them feel the need to make up in a hurry for so many of their Sistas having been on the receiving end for so long. Good Luck to them and Bless their Hearts for these possibly very sincere sentiments, but my experience has been (and I have been around for a while) that ultimately what determines how they react to you is not so much the color of your skin or your accent but whether you have substance or not. Believe you me, these high flyer girls have met so many fakes in their short lives (and very often Black Fakes!) that they are much more open-minded privately than they care to admit in public.

Remember: the mind is everybody's biggest sex organ, never mind your social status or the color of your skin.

Jamjam222
07-04-10, 13:39
Headed for Nairobi guys

I will be there in a few days. PM if you like to have a few beers.

I know Nairobi well

Kc Me
07-04-10, 20:32
Thought you may like to know that Madhouse apparently will stay open. Its lease has been renewed for 3 years.

I am now the proud owner of a "Florida Madhouse needs YOU" T-shirt. Although I am not sure where I will wear it!

Also, I wonder if I have a record? I was asked for 10,000 shillings for a terrible handjob!!! She turned quite aggressive when I fell about laughing.

I find I am getting less and less out of the pro's and getting much better return on my effort by investing a bit of time and money on total amateurs. They don't take a lot of effort and the rewards are usually in a different league in my experience.

Willyboy
07-05-10, 10:21
Ze Gato,

I share your reaction to WB's comments, and I concur with you that many Mzungu mongerers in Kenya are obviously trying very hard to compensate for some inferiority complex or other. However, I suggest you think yourself into the mocassins of an unsophisticated retired expat pulling a pension of 2, 000 Euros or whatever; not much if you live in Europe but an almost princely sum if you move to Mwtapa or Ukunda; pretty hard not to feel like you are God's gift to a poor girl who has bills to pay and kids and parents and other extended family to look after and who is smart enough to blow sugar up a guy's ass and makes him feel like he is waking up under a Christmas tree every morning!

Loso writes that he feels like a rock star whenever he enters Madhouse. I am sure that's a sensation shared by many Mzungu expats or tourists in Kenya (and I've got to admit: that goes for me as well every now and then, even though I know the real score).

On the other hand, I can relate as well to what you describe as the attitude of many High Flyer African ladies. To me, it's just the other side of the same coin: now that they have THE POWER, a good number of them feel the need to make up in a hurry for so many of their Sistas having been on the receiving end for so long. Good Luck to them and Bless their Hearts for these possibly very sincere sentiments, but my experience has been (and I have been around for a while) that ultimately what determines how they react to you is not so much the color of your skin or your accent but whether you have substance or not. Believe you me, these high flyer girls have met so many fakes in their short lives (and very often Black Fakes!) that they are much more open-minded privately than they care to admit in public.

Remember: the mind is everybody's biggest sex organ, never mind your social status or the color of your skin.Dear member,

Please stop your personal attacks in this forum. If you still need to have do it through private mail. Members Others do not have to read this nonsense. I do not write on the forum as it is for a person-oriented

Mukio
07-05-10, 17:26
Thought you may like to know that Madhouse apparently will stay open. Its lease has been renewed for 3 years.

I am now the proud owner of a "Florida Madhouse needs YOU" T-shirt. Although I am not sure where I will wear it!

Also, I wonder if I have a record? I was asked for 10,000 shillings for a terrible handjob!!! She turned quite aggressive when I fell about laughing.

I find I am getting less and less out of the pro's and getting much better return on my effort by investing a bit of time and money on total amateurs. They don't take a lot of effort and the rewards are usually in a different league in my experience.I couldn't put it any better. The non-pros & semi pros give much better service, @ much lower costs not to mention that repeat performances are guaranteed. Of cos I'm still a sucker for the smart pros who take time to seduce me instead of me seducing them. I find that when a pro does the chasing, she is much more willing to go the extra mile to give a good performance. Whenever i do the chasing, a large majority do it like a job rather than pleasure. I'm in the bar catching a few drinks & hoping to land a stunner given that tis only monday. Simmers dont let me down!

Travelguru
07-06-10, 17:35
Hello, fellow hunters,

I'll be in Nairobi next week for a badly needed (and well-deserved, I might add) holiday from work. Anyone want to hook up for a beer and canvasing for lovely chicas, please pm me. I'd rather not go everywhere alone.

All the best.

Tg

Hesekiels
07-06-10, 21:33
... Also, I wonder if I have a record? I was asked for 10,000 shillings for a terrible handjob!!! She turned quite aggressive when I fell about laughing...

well, indeed a ridiculous rice, but maybe she would have had accepted 3000 KHS for LT if you had asked? Just wondering!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Zircon
07-07-10, 05:42
you bet your life, that works even in a couple of hours! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels
Hesekiels is correct. There are women everywhere and they dig white guys (I wil assume you are white).

Create a profile on tagged.com. I suggest you upload a picture of yourself. Then use their search tool to find women in Kenya. You will meet many women this way, who will fuck you gladly for free. Dinners are appreciated, just make them feel good about themselves.

Uktraveler
07-11-10, 03:44
With respect to previously positive report(s) re the Kenya Comfort Hotel and Dev Towers here's a slightly differing opinion:

A) Kenya Comfort Hotel - $65.00usd for a double in that hotel is robbery without a gun. There are MUCH better options avail in Nairobi. This shit-hole (booked for me by a friend) drove me right back to the Central Park Hotel in short order - in my opinion the best hotel in town for the price...

B) Dev Towers (massage establishments - all floors) - If you go there expecting such things as DFK and BBBJ's as previously reported here, don't be surprised if you find only "limited contact" and "covered" services avail. On the other hand (pardon the pun), if getting a massage and a hand job for 2-3k (or whatever they can get away with) by a 5/10 or 6/10 caliber girl is your thing, then go for it...

Member #4148
07-11-10, 05:15
With respect to previously positive report(s) re the Kenya Comfort Hotel and Dev Towers here's a slightly differing opinion:

A) Kenya Comfort Hotel. $65. 00usd for a double in that hotel is robbery without a gun. There are MUCH better options avail in Nairobi. This shit-hole (booked for me by a friend) drove me right back to the Central Park Hotel in short order. In my opinion the best hotel in town for the price.

B) Dev Towers (massage establishments. All floors). If you go there expecting such things as DFK and BBBJ's as previously reported here, don't be surprised if you find only "limited contact" and "covered" services avail. On the other hand (pardon the pun), if getting a massage and a hand job for 2-3k (or whatever they can get away with) by a 5/10 or 6/10 caliber girl is your thing, then go for it.I liked Kenya Comfort. Good security. Al-Jazeera news 24/7 (the only tv station that worked, actually). Made out with the elevator girl (Esther?) every time I saw her in the elevator and would have met had my dance card been less full.

No doubt the DEV service is variable. When I had my two-girl session (5th floor, I believe) I got DFK from both but no BBBJ.

My massage-and-sex was DFK and BBBJ (3d floor, if I am not mistaken).

Caveat emptor.

Willyboy
07-11-10, 11:25
Hesekiels is correct. There are women everywhere and they dig white guys (I wil assume you are white).

Create a profile on tagged.com. I suggest you upload a picture of yourself. Then use their search tool to find women in Kenya. You will meet many women this way, who will fuck you gladly for free. Dinners are appreciated, just make them feel good about themselves.If you think that girls from datingsites tagged or afro ...fuck for free ,than you make super big misthake (it are internet malayas) Only the sun going up for free in Kenya .Contakts from internet are 3 thimes more expensif than disco girls .Pay to the point end aet your dinner alloon.

Hesekiels
07-11-10, 20:45
...fuck for free, then you make super big mistake ...

Willyboy:

I am pretty sure all of us know that there are no free lunches! For pros, semi-pros and even for 'local girlfriends' you have to pay either way!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Expat Kenya
07-12-10, 02:44
If you think that girls from datingsites tagged or afro. Fuck for free, than you make super big misthake (it are internet malayas) Only the sun going up for free in Kenya. Contakts from internet are 3 thimes more expensif than disco girls. Pay to the point end aet your dinner alloon.Just think Willyboy,

How can a malaya pay for a laptop and safaricom modum? Do you really think they are in a cyber late at night? No! Right! It is the higher price (up to 10 X) they get from their clients. Wand to pay too much for a fake profile on Tagged or Hi5? Try them. You get hooked up with a STD or a boyfriend hosting his girlfriend's profile.

Kenya is full of ladies willing to have an extra. Try the waitress, in an office or customer care centre of safaricom. Or go for a pro and get ripped off.

Member #4148
07-12-10, 04:30
Contakts from internet are 3 thimes more expensif than disco girlsWb,

Please consider that yours is not the only reality. And that others' realities may not be so rigid or susceptible to silly observations like the one you have written above.

Met many girls in Kenya through Afro and had my way with them, paying for NOTHING aside from drinks/dinner and cab fare (sometimes mine, sometimes theirs). And had many wondrous cultural experiences to boot.

It's a wild and woolly world out there, man. And your experience of it may be somewhat limited or influenced based on your unique financial bias/approach to carnal pleasure.

Willyboy
07-12-10, 07:47
Wb,

Please consider that yours is not the only reality. And that others' realities may not be so rigid or susceptible to silly observations like the one you have written above.

Met many girls in Kenya through Afro and had my way with them, paying for NOTHING aside from drinks/dinner and cab fare (sometimes mine, sometimes theirs). And had many wondrous cultural experiences to boot.

It's a wild and woolly world out there, man. And your experience of it may be somewhat limited or influenced based on your unique financial bias/approach to carnal pleasure.Kenya girls neeting money from older mzungu, not his sympathy. In the hart of kenya girls. Mzungus are white pigs with money. To many mzungus are to naief to andestanding this. The real love of kenya girl is black man with big dick. But terribel. No money. White man for the money. Black man for the big love. Sex for free after food. Maby you can giving her fake idee. I married with you end than shi will not ask money (only this) Not for your nice face.

Willyboy
07-12-10, 07:56
Insite this websites. 80 procent or photos are fake. Girls are bizzy with laptop from ex sponser. To find next extra sponsers. This website are compleet corrupt. Many girls are bizzy with same profile. Many thinks are wrong. Open your eyes. Datingsites are only good when you are not in Kenya. To having one wet draem. Somethimes sister of this girl is married in europe end open profile for her famelie. Many more thinks about this fake datingsites. Find out by yourself

Expat Kenya
07-12-10, 13:21
wb,

please consider that yours is not the only reality. and that others' realities may not be so rigid or susceptible to silly observations like the one you have written above.

met many girls in kenya through afro and had my way with them, paying for nothing aside from drinks/dinner and cab fare (sometimes mine, sometimes theirs). and had many wondrous cultural experiences to boot.

it's a wild and woolly world out there, man. and your experience of it may be somewhat limited or influenced based on your unique financial bias/approach to carnal pleasure.lets face it guys, kenian girls do not start f**c around only for fun, while life here in kenya is hard. they may enjoy the act but also have to pay school fees for sisters, house rent, and maintain themselves and family when there is no mzungu around.

it is true that sometimes a girl accepts to have dinner and drinks in return for free sex, or is it because she is a respective lady who does not wand to (can not) ask you? use your conscious guys. ask yourself: what is a girl expecting from you me if it is not money? girls are desperate to leave kenya and go abroad; would you think it fair, that she silently expects you to do that for her, or confront you later, while you have a different plan? you'll find out when you are at home… an email or phone call asking if you van send money, or if you can arrange a visa to your country, or if you have a friend who can marry her (if it’s not you). it would ruin my good memory; indeed sex is the mind is everybody's biggest sex organ, never mind your social status or the colour of your skin.

kenyan ladies would be very happy to exchange their social status and life standard with you, yes they do!! would you too??

the problem:

what started as an extra income for ladies, having sex with mzungu, has become one of the most rewarding industries. many intelligent schooled girls have exchanged their capabilities and made their career as a full time malaya. there is no use for education anymore, or to look for a job, wazungu men and women provide the daily need, pretty young girls are better of in the sex industry. as an indirect effect, ****d girls are being prepared by parents to get an mzungu, why would she go to school?

with no social structures in kenya such as welfare and a very big difference in income, it is self-evident that girls are exposed to greed. they can charge you very much, if it is not for daily needs there is also a fancy live, lived by many malayas, but can you blame them really?

what i am trying to say is, consider their live, their needs, their future, and reward with a fair amount. also consider the consequences.

sex industry is ruining capabilities girls can have, by not going to school, dreaming about going abroad while you do not intend to help her with that, the chance to have a decent job in kenya while she’ll never go abroad.

kenya is still a save haven where sex is accepted as an extra income by many. you have the privilege to enjoy that culture, though thing guys, what consequences your visit and fun may have to those ladies and the next generation to come. the more malayas, the higher the competition on the marked, and the higher the crime rates will be. girls trying to rip you from your belongings, setting you up with the police and the sooner the accepted privileges we now have now will be over.

accept to pay exceeding amounts, you help kenyan girls to depend on sex for the rest of their lives. you help them become greedier every time they meet a new mzungu, you help schooling to become useless, indirect you help paedophiles to enjoy in kenya indirect too.

i think willyboy is trying to tell the same story, willyboy??

Hesekiels
07-12-10, 22:16
Gentlemen, let's be honest, why should a young and pretty African girl provide stinking old bucks like us with free sex? Just because we are white? I would rather doubt it! :) I remember the very wise words from the great philosopher Ekspat, namely "play and pay, that's ok"! IMHO he was absolutely right!

By the way, after decades in Africa I got a 100% free service only once, but not in Kenya. Well, and this lovely Ghanaen woman I am talking about was happily married and drove with a brand new BMW on the roads of Accra while her husband was on a business trip in Dubai. No doubt she was rich and just looking for good sex in order to kill a boring afternoon! But I assume that this happens just once in a lifetime! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4148
07-13-10, 05:17
Even if the more economically hardcore and cynical among you are correct (and, indeed, I number myself among the least idealistic of people), then it makes sense to view the freebie experiences of myself and others as failed investments on the part of the girls.

I met whatever minimum criteria they had in order to couple with me, with the hope of some long-term or medium-term dividends, but the investment bore no fruit other than the fun they might have had being with me once or twice.

As for their penury and dire straits, I would say that if I wanted to stay with them or see them more than once or twice, then I would. And I would be willing to pay for the longer-term relationship. Seeing them once or twice, they get some nice meals and drinks out of the deal.

We shop. They fish.

What is so inconceivable or unacceptable about this view?

Hesekiels
07-13-10, 06:38
What is so inconceivable or unacceptable about this view?

nothing at all, brother!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Hermescali
07-14-10, 08:04
Insite this websites. 80 procent or photos are fake. Girls are bizzy with laptop from ex sponser. To find next extra sponsers. This website are compleet corrupt. Many girls are bizzy with same profile. Many thinks are wrong. Open your eyes. Datingsites are only good when you are not in Kenya. To having one wet draem. Somethimes sister of this girl is married in europe end open profile for her famelie. Many more thinks about this fake datingsites. Find out by yourselfI used afrointroductions in Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda and Kenya. Most girls I met were not asking me for money. And I made it clear from the beginning that I am married and would not provide them with a invitation to Europe.

Some might have still have some hopes, some might have been into it for dinner, dancing in nice clubs and a good hotel room for the night, but at least two were in it for the fun of it. Most were independent with good jobes, two had a car(sorry one of these was from adultfriendfiner) and even paied for some of the bills.

Of course, if you are not able to date attractive 30ish women in your country, attractive girls younger than 25 in Africa might only be interested in you for other benefits.

Member #4178
07-14-10, 09:03
100% Correct

Kenyan ladies are as any other ladies. They are looking for company, fun, sex, boyfriend and in particular an Excitement!

So Blame them just because you can't get them its better to re-assets your individual skills, capabilities and understand the limitation impose by your age and look.

JP

Camboblowshooter
07-14-10, 15:45
Hermescali

Insite this websites. 80 procent or photos are fake. Girls are bizzy with laptop from ex sponser. To find next extra sponsers. This website are compleet corrupt. Many girls are bizzy with same profile. Many thinks are wrong. Open your eyes. Datingsites are only good when you are not in Kenya. To having one wet draem. Somethimes sister of this girl is married in europe end open profile for her famelie. Many more thinks about this fake datingsites. Find out by yourself

I used afrointroductions in Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda and Kenya. Most girls I met were not asking me for money. And I made it clear from the beginning that I am married and would not provide them with a invitation to Europe.

Some might have still have some hopes, some might have been into it for dinner, dancing in nice clubs and a good hotel room for the night, but at least two were in it for the fun of it. Most were independent with good jobes, two had a car(sorry one of these was from adultfriendfiner) and even paied for some of the bills.

Of course, if you are not able to date attractive 30ish women in your country, attractive girls younger than 25 in Africa might only be interested in you for other benefits.Please pay attention!

On a number of occassions Willyboy has been attacted here. Do you know Willyboy personally? I do.

Moreover, do you know his WIFE? I do. And if you did, you would be godsmacked, and never again you would be negative comments against Willyboy concerning women. This man just laughs with you. I wish you could see his wife. She is actually from Poland. Pure cream.

I have wanted to post this for a long long time, but never did.

Now you know.

Bigbuttluva
07-14-10, 16:26

I concur with Willyboy. I have been using the website now for many years and have found that, while some of the girls are genuine, most of those I have encountered on the site are fake. If you use common sense, you may be able to detect the fake ones. For example, if the picture looks too good to be true (impeccable beauty), there is a good chance that the picture was hijacked from a beauty website and it is being used by an impostor.

Hesekiels
07-14-10, 21:22
Willyboy ... his WIFE? ... She is actually from Poland...

with all due respect, but do you think it is appropriate to disclose Willyboy's private affairs? Leave it to him to write about his family life! IMHO of course!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Denis1960
07-21-10, 21:57
with all due respect, but do you think it is appropriate to disclose Willyboy's private affairs? Leave it to him to write about his family life! IMHO of course!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Yes you are very right, except in my case I would tend to think that the fact that that Gal is from Poland is of no interest at all, I've had girlfriends from everywhere in Europe, USA or whatever, even if I would shag Obama's wife, who gives a damn (?), so the fact that she is from Poland is of no interest at all, except from the fact that there is a relationship here, in that in Poland the Gals are all *****s as well, lighter in skin tones, but *****s just the same. So what is your point here?

Denis1960
07-21-10, 21:59
The ***** get blocked, so we are of course here talking about Malaya.

Hesekiels
07-22-10, 11:21
So what is your point here?

Yes, you are right! Since his wife is not from Poland there is certainly no more point left here! :) Please excuse, brother!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Denis1960
07-22-10, 12:26
Yeah, and have a good day ! :-)

S2kylib
07-23-10, 09:32
Stayed Nairobi for 2weeks. Wonderful holidays

Here I report briefly about non-pro actions

Every mongers would have some fantasy for non-pros. But there must be 'cost'; time, money, patience.

I tried 3 times on the street. Just approach a nice looking girl and smile. Then fly a praise for her beauty and get phone number

100% succeed. But the followings are another story

#1 non-pro: didn't appeard at the restaurant. Just sent me a message "sorry, but my boyfriend came to work to take me home"

#2 non-pro: had a nice(and very expensive) dinner together. But refused to come to my hotel, asking 10, 000ksh(=125USD).

#3 non-pro: had a nice dinner together and came to my hotel next day. Spent 3nights with her during my stay

And I also met a chatting friend from Afro site. Her features were so so. But I really couldn't accept her way of kissing.

So didn't answered her call. But she kept calling me hundreds of times. Real stocker

My conclusion is that:

If you stay more than 10 days, give it a try. Just on the street. All that you need is bravery and manner

When the non-pro refuses to come to your hotel that night, just give up and jump to another girl

P.S.

I didn't take pics of them. Because they are not pros. But I took some pics of pros. Will post them soon.

Hesekiels
07-24-10, 08:17
#2 non-pro: had a nice(and very expensive) dinner together. But refused to come to my hotel, asking 10, 000ksh(=125USD).Gentlemen:

Keep in mind: African girls are used to be f*cked very hard by their local guys! Observe how quick those guys get straight to the point when they chat up a girl in a bar, on the streets etc.! To cut a long story short. You need not wine and dine them and actually they do not even expect it (a simple Tusker would be good enough!)! Sure most of them will enjoy a nice dinner, but see what happend then to S2kylib with his #2!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4148
07-24-10, 11:49
Gentlemen:

Keep in mind: African girls are used to be f*cked very hard by their local guys! Observe how quick those guys get straight to the point when they chat up a girl in a bar, on the streets etc.! To cut a long story short. You need not wine and dine them and actually they do not even expect it (a simple Tusker would be good enough!)! Sure most of them will enjoy a nice dinner, but see what happend then to S2kylib with his #2!

Cheers!

HesekielsAn alternate interpretation here is that he simply landed a harder-core, actually "pro" fish, than he at first thought while reeling her in.

I found in Nairobi that it was luck of the draw, the cards mostly dealt in my favor, and that whether sharing a beer or a meal, most times I was able to cash in with my clothes off (hers too) and without a fee to the house.

Forgive the mixing of metaphors, please.

Lantern1
07-25-10, 06:27
Well, now I know. There is no difference between Kenyan Ladies and ladies in the rest of the world. I am talking non pro ladies of course. After 1 year and many worries and a lot of checking up I know that they can just be as commited to and serious about a steady long term relationship as any other woman in the world. That is even though she does not allways reap any benefits from the relationship in "wordly goods" Actualy, I would say that I am the person that reaped 90% of all benefits. Not just sex either, but caring, compassion and love.

I must say though that in all my years I have not ever met a woman like this.
I think that through my mongering ways I just got incredibly lucky to meet this person.

Enough of this tear jerker. Kenya is and allways will be a paradise for the "sporting" gentleman. Treat the ladies with respect and who knows what might happen.

Andy Uk
07-25-10, 22:03
Hi All,

Have been reading through several great posts in this Forum but have not seen any references to girls working in any of the hotel bars - I find this to be so handy in other countries as you meet a girl in the bar and take her up to you room........are there no girls working in any of the Nairobi hotel bars? If so, would be grateful if you could let me know which hotels.

Many thanks in advance,

Andy

Member #4178
07-27-10, 09:54
Relationship between kenyan ladies and white are almost impossible. Many reasons
but the distance is to far to bridge. Kenyan ladies can fall in love with black
but not white.

Sure, is sound crazy even to me and no logic. But my experience and by talking to many ladies that separate from their European husband tells a different story.

When i lived in kenya i looked for serious stuff but the ladies can have porn grade sex but without any emotion at all. They will leave you instantly is something is not as they want.

The intellectual gap is a major problem even it they have a killer body. Any conversation more then small talk is hard to find.

In nairobi with students it was better but still the culture gap was a problem. in mombasa it is far worst.

Outside of clubs and bars in nairobi i saw the ladies eyes when they look to they affrican boyfriend. such a look can hardly find to any white even if you are 25 years old.

I have a great respect to kenyan ladies but a relationship with kenyan is more like an agreement then mutual emotion.

JP

Norweez
07-28-10, 01:03
Hi guys,

I'm only going to be in Nairobi for a couple of days and im most likely not going to have much time to monger. If some of you could pm me some numbers of WGs so that i may contact them i would be grateful.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience.

Lantern1
07-28-10, 07:10
Well, like I said, I must just have been incredibly lucky. My lady is not of one of the Kenyan tribes but Etheopian. I have never met a more soft hearted person and the intelligence is there, believe me. Things have been going rough financialy and she has been so patient and even buying me presents!

When you wake up 2am because some one is caressing your back or just holding you, I dont think that is porn movie stuff. Of course I agree that most Black ladies in the game will be there for other reasons than love. I have lived in Africa all my life so I realize there is a big gap in reasoning. When I get calls from her it is never in all this time to ask for anything, but just normal calls. Believe me, if this woman walks into any place all eyes are on her. She could have any rich guy that wants her for whatever reasons he might have. Why she sticks with me is the real question.

S2kylib
07-28-10, 09:34
A : half Ugandan. 21yrs. tall(6ft) and booty. in my opinion, she is the queen of the club

N : extremely curvy. 23yrs. best attitude. willing to do everything

J1 : a clerk at cosmetics store. only show up weekends. very tall(6.1ft), but attitude is bad

J2 : half Rewandese. 26yrs. incredible tits for her short(5ft) body. attitude is so so.

AfAsia
07-30-10, 04:40
S2kylib,

Pic four did it for me. Probably be the same bra-strain i had from madhouse sometime back? sure brings the "mammaries" back though. Big tits do it for me. You had me lusting all of yesterday and into the early hours of this morning. You swine, LOL. Nairobi in short time soon.

Polar1234
07-30-10, 22:19
My experience with at least one Kenyan girl is different.

She is in her late 20ies and has a well paid job (150 000 +). She is tall and slim and a true beauty.

I really feel true love from her, and she supports me when it is needed. Like today, she gave me her visa card since an incoming transfer to me was late and I was going abroad.

Or maybe I am just blinded by to strong feelings.

Expat Kenya
07-31-10, 08:20

She is in her late 20ies and has a well paid job (150 000 +). She is tall and slim and a true beauty.

I really feel true love from her, and she supports me when it is needed. Like today, she gave me her visa card since an incoming transfer to me was late and I was going abroad.

Or maybe I am just blinded by to strong feelings.If you are good for a lady, they are good for you. Money is what makes ladies feel comfortable in a world with no social securities. In fact, sexually it really turns them on, more than how you look and where you are from.

Watch out when she gives you her (almost empty?) visa card. She may try to gain your trust and you might wish to return the favour later with your full loaded credit card, guess what is next?

They know how to fish with bait.

If she is well off, does she have a rich African man with a lot of connections? Does she have a lot of connections? Does she create trust with guys, later with other intentions? How does she get money, and 95% of the people are suffering in Kenya?

When you think it is serious between you, always remember that before you go ahead you must have met the parents, met with her family, probably upcountry, know her tribe customs, and (at least) be in negotiation about dowry.

Relations in Africa are social events, sometimes social a decision, not individually like in Europe.

Willyboy
07-31-10, 12:53

Or maybe I am just blinded by to strong feelings.95 procent of workers having salery LESS than 10.000kes/month Plaese believe not all in Kenya .Salerys up to 20.000 are very rare .Only in the politiek are big salerys .Like 2.000.000 kes for the prisident +96 in parlement (this in one month)

Member #4178
07-31-10, 20:56
If she has money then she fuck someone that have money.

Some rich ladies do exist but they don't need a man in their life. They keep

22 years old african with a huge cock.

This is not my opinion its what my friend from Nairobi told me. She do a marketing stuff and get 25. 000 a month. (very smart lady)

Nairobi salaries are far more then mombasa from 10, 000 to 20000.

For mombasa is from 4000 to 10000 not more.

Safer to handle C4 then to trust kenyan ladies.

Polar1234
08-01-10, 07:44
95 procent of workers having salery LESS than 10.000kes/month Plaese believe not all in Kenya .Salerys up to 20.000 are very rare .Only in the politiek are big salerys .Like 2.000.000 kes for the prisident +96 in parlement (this in one month)It is true that most Kenyans have low salaries, however there is a growing number that makes more then minimum. This particular girl is an air hostess and they are paid well.

Actually airlines like Qatar and especially Emirates employ many Kenyan girls as cabin crew.

Expat Kenya
08-01-10, 11:31
It is true that most Kenyans have low salaries, however there is a growing number that makes more then minimum. This particular girl is an air hostess and they are paid well.

Actually airlines like Qatar and especially Emirates employ many Kenyan girls as cabin crew.Believe me, Quatar hires Kenyan Air Hostesses because they are cheep.

Because of her job, she has contacts with a lot of Mzungus, thats where the money comes from.

Ze Gato
08-01-10, 17:50
Safer to handle C4 then to trust kenyan ladies.[/QUOTE]

I agree, at least you know what you are handling with a C4

Willyboy
08-01-10, 18:07
Disco Florida Madhouse in Koinanga Street is closed!

Polar1234
08-01-10, 21:22
If she is well off, does she have a rich African man with a lot of connections? Does she have a lot of connections? Does she create trust with guys, later with other intentions? How does she get money, and 95% of the people are suffering in Kenya?

When you think it is serious between you, always remember that before you go ahead you must have met the parents, met with her family, probably upcountry, know her tribe customs, and (at least) be in negotiation about dowry.

Relations in Africa are social events, sometimes social a decision, not individually like in Europe.Thanks for your advice. I have met her parents at their home several times, (typical Kenyan middle class). We have been together for around one year. Her father claims that he is modern and is not looking for dowry, but who knows what will happen next. It could be that he is uncomfortable dealing directly with me.

It is true that a lot of muzungus approach her on the flights. I have seen her business card collection, and it is interesting to see where all the NGO / UN money is flowing. However, she is very open about it and I trust her.

Offcourse I will pay her back (She had 75 000 KSH on the card), and I pay much more for her then she does for me. However, it is very nice to have a girlfriend with money and at least for me it feels like a more balanced relationship then east african girls I have dated earlier.

I might be wrong, but I trust this girl.

FoxesHunter
08-02-10, 10:04
Hi, I have always thought to reach Mombasa in November but now I'm thinking to reach Nairobi. Close to Mombasa there is the beach but I don't like it very much, in fact I like more Mtwapa; I have just noticed in Nairobi there is a better temperature. I don't like the heat and heat wave. If you know both, can you tell me a suggestion about Nairobi and Mombasa?

I like to know more about these towns because I don't like pro girls (I like to fuck only regualar girls) and I ask you:
1) where is easier to fuck regular girls? Mombasa or Nairobi?
2) Where fucking is cheaper? Mombasa or Nairobi?
3) What town is cheaper for 10 days staying?
4) In your opinion there is a better climate and temperature in Mtwapa or Nairobi (November)?

Thanks a lot for making clear my ideas.

Funky Gallo
08-02-10, 16:08
Hi, I have always thought to reach Mombasa in November but now I'm thinking to reach Nairobi. Close to Mombasa there is the beach but I don't like it very much, in fact I like more Mtwapa; I have just noticed in Nairobi there is a better temperature. I don't like the heat and heat wave. If you know both, can you tell me a suggestion about Nairobi and Mombasa?

I like to know more about these towns because I don't like pro girls (I like to fuck only regualar girls) and I ask you:
1) where is easier to fuck regular girls? Mombasa or Nairobi?
2) Where fucking is cheaper? Mombasa or Nairobi?
3) What town is cheaper for 10 days staying?
4) In your opinion there is a better climate and temperature in Mtwapa or Nairobi (November)?

Thanks a lot for making clear my ideas.Me too. I don't like beach life and I hate the hot temperature of Mombasa, especially when I'm sweating like a pig while I'm fucking a local beauty, but I always go to mombasa because girls approach mzungu everywhere in the streets, shops, bars, clubs. So it's very easy to find company even for a shy man like me.

I think in Mombasa it's easier because there are a lot girls that came from many places(kenya, tanzania, uganda.) just to sell pussy for Mzungu.

I don't mind fuck pro girls in Kenya because I think it's easier and often cheaper than dating "regular girls".

Even if they are "pro" they don't hurry you and they stay as long as you want instead "regular girls" usually are busy with job/school so they can't spend all the day taking care of a mzungu.

But if you don't want to fuck pro girls probably nairobi it's better because girls are there for work or study so it should be easy to find the regular one.

I spent only few time in nairobi the last November the climate was perfect no need to stick to the air-conditioner like Mombasa.

Bulik
08-02-10, 17:16
Spent 10 days in Nairobi in early June. Had a great time. I stay at three different hotels, Olive Garden in Hurlingham (Way overpriced), Country Lodge (Very nice rooms, grounds and internet. The only problem is there is no restaurant on the premises and its location) and Chester House (This will continue to be my choice when in Nairobi, nice spacious rooms, good internet, great location and restaurant). I have been in Nairobi several times over the years so I already had contacts, but I did meet a couple of new ladies on the net that I chat with for a couple months before my trip. One was a no show and the other two turned out to be really nice ladies. I will be visiting them on my next trip in October for round two. As far as bars, the Chester house is located across the street from The Madhouse so I frequented Madhouse, many women. I also enjoyed the Pizza Garden in Westlands, decent food, live music and some single women also. I am not much on discos so I visited some smaller places my lady friend knew of. It is fairly easy to pick up non pro ladies in Nairobi, just be nice. A good way in the door is a nice wine and dine nite out, afterwards will be nice action. I was told that most (not all) local men only care about themself when it comes to sex, so foreplay will truely get them aiming to please. I have always enjoyed Nairobi, other than housing it is fairly priced and good beer!

Happy Hunting,

Bulik Out

FoxesHunter
08-02-10, 21:32
I think in Mombasa it's easier because there are a lot girls that came from many places(kenya, tanzania, uganda.) just to sell pussy for Mzungu.

Therefore are they "pro"?

Even if they are "pro" they don't hurry you and they stay as long as you want instead "regular girls" usually are busy with job/school so they can't spend all the day taking care of a mzungu.

Do you mean they can stay with me for one week all day?

But if you don't want to fuck pro girls probably nairobi it's better because girls are there for work or study so it should be easy to find the regular one.

I am not clear idea about Nairobi. Is it easier to fuck a regular girl than in Mombasa?

I spent only few time in nairobi the last November the climate was perfect no need to stick to the air-conditioner like Mombasa.

If you know both Nairobi and Mombasa, whath is your suggestion? I think Mtwapa is very cheaper than Nairobi. I am thinking right? Perhaps it is better sweating a little bit if Mtwapa is very cheaper than Nairobi. Is it true?
Thanks

Mjuaji2003
08-03-10, 01:25
Many of you are claiming that most Kenyans are poorly paid. That's true. But what about all the nasty traffic jam and flats costing 60, 000/- a month in rent? Where does that money come from? Well, those are managers / supervisors. No business can exist without them.

Mjuaji2003
08-03-10, 01:46
Thanks for your advice. I have met her parents at their home several times, (typical Kenyan middle class). We have been together for around one year. Her father claims that he is modern and is not looking for dowry, but who knows what will happen next. It could be that he is uncomfortable dealing directly with me.

It is true that a lot of muzungus approach her on the flights. I have seen her business card collection, and it is interesting to see where all the NGO / UN money is flowing. However, she is very open about it and I trust her.

Offcourse I will pay her back (She had 75 000 KSH on the card), and I pay much more for her then she does for me. However, it is very nice to have a girlfriend with money and at least for me it feels like a more balanced relationship then east african girls I have dated earlier.

I might be wrong, but I trust this girl.As a local, I'm pretty qualified to give you advice. The dad and the girl are genuine because they're not after your money. I advice you not to date girls who aren't supporting themselves. Screw, why not? Date or marry, hell no. If she can't support herself, then chances are she has relatives who can't support themselves so you're gonna have to support a whole village.

Although most Kenyan workers are poorly paid, every business needs managers. Managers are well paid and that why traffic is a nightmare and flats costing 60,000/- a month to rent are quickly snapped up.

Hesekiels
08-03-10, 03:42
An alternate interpretation here is that he simply landed a harder-core, actually "pro" fish, than he at first thought while reeling her in.

I found in Nairobi that it was luck of the draw, the cards mostly dealt in my favor, and that whether sharing a beer or a meal, most times I was able to cash in with my clothes off (hers too) and without a fee to the house.

Forgive the mixing of metaphors, please.

Like always excellently written, brother! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Junior
08-03-10, 16:05
Hi Guys,

My first trip to Nairobi is coming up next month. I will have a week to chase the local ladies - well hopefully being chased.

If anyone is around from sept. 18th onwards and wants to join me drop me a PM.

Having most of the pages in this forum I gather Madhouse and Simmers are the main avenues. Is this still correct? Any other places?

I will also be doing a safari in Kenya and Tanzania. Any expiriences with picking up ladies (staff) at the lodges?

Junior

Heymarky
08-03-10, 19:28
Disco Florida Madhouse in Koinanga Street is closed!Temporary or permanent

AfAsia
08-04-10, 02:16
Temporary or permanent
This is the golden question? chatting to a chick from Nairobi Sunday night, according to her, Madhouse has been shut by the government. It would appear to be long term. I`m sure mongers will keep us posted.

Mjuaji2003
08-07-10, 17:36
This is the golden question? chatting to a chick from Nairobi Sunday night, according to her, Madhouse has been shut by the government. It would appear to be long term. I`m sure mongers will keep us posted.It wasn't shut down by the government. The landlord wants to tear it down and put up a high rise office building so their lease wasn't renewed.

Jamjam222
08-09-10, 13:36
The real diamonds are all at Black Diamond these days.

Screwed Up
08-11-10, 15:18
Is that the place in the street with like 4-5 clubs close to each other?
If so I found the girls there more difficult to approach. They all hang in groups with friends.

Am I wrong?

Jamjam222
08-13-10, 12:40
Is that the place in the street with like 4-5 clubs close to each other?
If so I found the girls there more difficult to approach. They all hang in groups with friends.

Am I wrong?

Just walk up to them and start talking ;)

Track Cabbage
08-15-10, 19:52
Hi,

I will be in Nairobi Oct/Nov have at least two girls who are up for some group sex in this case two guys with one girl including Douple penetration so let me know if anybody is interested and around at that time.

Local Expert
08-17-10, 15:15

Well, but the BD is not really a w***e house like Florida and some others. For sure you can pick up girls there, but the atmosphere is more like a "normal bar". On top of that the dont let in girls below 26 years of age "unaccompanied".

Kc Me
08-22-10, 00:19
It wasn't shut down by the government. The landlord wants to tear it down and put up a high rise office building so their lease wasn't renewed.NO.

Madhouse is still going strong - I was there a few minutes ago (saturday night). There was the usual crowd with 1 or stunning girls. There seemed to be lots of Chinese men - they were perhaps 50% of the male clientele. Could be a trend?

Gesheft
08-22-10, 21:45
NO.

Madhouse is still going strong - I was there a few minutes ago (saturday night). There was the usual crowd with 1 or stunning girls. There seemed to be lots of Chinese men - they were perhaps 50% of the male clientele. Could be a trend?

Are you sure that we are talking of the same "Madhouse" Florida nightclub?
Somehow I doubt it ! It was boarded up & ready for demolition last week!

Kc Me
08-23-10, 21:46

Somehow I doubt it! It was boarded up & ready for demolition last week!That's very strange. Yes we are talking about the same madhouse! I was there at the weekend, fully operational.

There were rumors in the past that it was about to be closed, but then we heard it had been reprieved. And it really was open on Saturday night! I am pretty sure I wasn't dreaming!

AfAsia
08-26-10, 18:14
Well "open, closing" of Florida Madhouse is taking on the semblance of UFO conspiracy. Guess we wait for another sighting and confirmation.

Kc Me
08-27-10, 14:32
Well "open, closing" of Florida Madhouse is taking on the semblance of UFO conspiracy. Guess we wait for another sighting and confirmation.OK, there is a challenge. I will take another look this weekend and try for some photos, if you don't hear from me again it will be because one of the punters didn't take kindly to being photographed there. But I guess I will need to have a copy of the current daily nation in shot to prove the date!

Wild Rover
08-27-10, 16:10
Greetings all,

Valentine is a very hot and bisexual lady, up for threesomes, I got her cell phone number and email if anyone is interested, she sometimes goes to simmers, Please treat her good gentlemen, she is a real nice girl, and loves screaming orgasm's. PM for her details.

Wild rover

Ze Gato
08-31-10, 00:49
OK, there is a challenge. I will take another look this weekend and try for some photos, if you don't hear from me again it will be because one of the punters didn't take kindly to being photographed there. But I guess I will need to have a copy of the current daily nation in shot to prove the date!
Mad house never closed. I was there for the last two weeks. The gas station is closed but the club is open and clounded as ever! It opens at around 9.00 pm until early morning
Be safe

Ze Gato
08-31-10, 00:52
Somehow I doubt it ! It was boarded up & ready for demolition last week!
madhouse is open, it is the gas station that is boarded. The club is open as I sampled some girls over there. The quality has gone way down though and most of the women has been regular for at least five years....I sampled them 5 years ago

Bide59
09-03-10, 08:46
Even if we wanted to get in touch with her, we can't PM you since you are a Regular Member only.

Greetings all,

Valentine is a very hot and bisexual lady, up for threesomes, I got her cell phone number and email if anyone is interested, she sometimes goes to simmers, Please treat her good gentlemen, she is a real nice girl, and loves screaming orgasm's. PM for her details.

Wild rover

Jbond
09-06-10, 22:52
madhouse is open, it is the gas station that is boarded. The club is open as I sampled some girls over there. The quality has gone way down though and most of the women has been regular for at least five years....I sampled them 5 years agoAny more news on Madhouse?Are the girls still going there or somewhere else?

As I will be in Nairobi from the 14th,so I will need to know where the best hunting is....

Ze Gato
09-08-10, 01:08
Any more news on Madhouse?Are the girls still going there or somewhere else?

As I will be in Nairobi from the 14th,so I will need to know where the best hunting is....
The club is open with a lot of girls. However, most of the action is in westland (400 KSSH from Nairobi by Taxi). I would also recomend Carnival and diamond for better quality girls. You will have fun. keep in mind that Madhouse starts happening after 10 pm.

Jbond
09-08-10, 16:19
The club is open with a lot of girls. However, most of the action is in westland (400 KSSH from Nairobi by Taxi). I would also recomend Carnival and diamond for better quality girls. You will have fun. keep in mind that Madhouse starts happening after 10 pm.Thanks for the info,most useful for my forthcoming love safari.If you see a white mazunga,1.85 tall,fairish hair, blue eyes(I know probably not uncommon on the average night)in the chaos of Madhouse trying to work out which girl to go for come on over for a beer. As I was saying to the Mombasa guys always interesting to meet fellow hunters on their own turf.

Kc Me
09-10-10, 21:04
The club is open with a lot of girls. However, most of the action is in westland (400 KSSH from Nairobi by Taxi). I would also recomend Carnival and diamond for better quality girls. You will have fun. keep in mind that Madhouse starts happening after 10 pm.Thanks for the sanity check! Yes Madhouse is open and still hopping.

By Carnival I am guessing you mean Carnivore. Personally I loathe and detest Carnivore, it is overpriced and full of self-important pretentious whites and wannabees. It is not in Westlands but on Langata road close to Wilson Airport.

By Diamond I assume you mean Black Diamond. One of the currently very popular clubs in Westlands. Can be good fun, but can also be a lot of work for a simple hook up. There are many clubs within spitting distance and at night the whole area is absolutely heaving with every kind of person.

Thanks for the info,most useful for my forthcoming love safari.If you see a white mazunga,1.85 tall,fairish hair, blue eyes(I know probably not uncommon on the average night)in the chaos of Madhouse trying to work out which girl to go for come on over for a beer. As I was saying to the Mombasa guys always interesting to meet fellow hunters on their own turf.Drop a message here when you are around, I have never met up with a like minded person, but it could be interesting.

By the way, that is mzungu, not mazunga! Although in fact, one thing I have learned is that appearing a naive and dumb tourist is the right strategy. The girls treat you like you are stupid which gives some advantage (if you are not stupid that is!) In fact I speak pretty good swahili but never admit to that, I love to listen to myself being talked about, it gives a distinct edge in negotiations. And when you eventually respond in swahili, or better still kikuyu, the effect is hilarious!

Jbond
09-11-10, 14:10
Thanks for the sanity check! Yes Madhouse is open and still hopping.

By Carnival I am guessing you mean Carnivore. Personally I loathe and detest Carnivore, it is overpriced and full of self-important pretentious whites and wannabees. It is not in Westlands but on Langata road close to Wilson Airport.

By Diamond I assume you mean Black Diamond. One of the currently very popular clubs in Westlands. Can be good fun, but can also be a lot of work for a simple hook up. There are many clubs within spitting distance and at night the whole area is absolutely heaving with every kind of person.

Drop a message here when you are around, I have never met up with a like minded person, but it could be interesting.

By the way, that is mzungu, not mazunga! Although in fact, one thing I have learned is that appearing a naive and dumb tourist is the right strategy. The girls treat you like you are stupid which gives some advantage (if you are not stupid that is!) In fact I speak pretty good swahili but never admit to that, I love to listen to myself being talked about, it gives a distinct edge in negotiations. And when you eventually respond in swahili, or better still kikuyu, the effect is hilarious!Yes, apologies mazungu it is. Perfect, my thoughts were for the evening of the 15th Simmers from 10pm and Madhouse a couple of hours later. That is the itinerary for the evening and I will let you all know only if that changes or unless there is an amazing alternative.

I want a relatively easy first couple of evenings and I thought Madhouse would give me that in terms of picking a hottie up. I always think if you appear too dumb or naive, a malaya will try and up the rate before she lets you hide the sausage with her!

Kc Me
09-12-10, 07:11
Yes, apologies mazungu it is. Perfect, my thoughts were for the evening of the 15th Simmers from 10pm and Madhouse a couple of hours later. That is the itinerary for the evening and I will let you all know only if that changes or unless there is an amazing alternative.

I want a relatively easy first couple of evenings and I thought Madhouse would give me that in terms of picking a hottie up. I always think if you appear too dumb or naive, a malaya will try and up the rate before she lets you hide the sausage with her!Sorry, thats no good for me I will be out of town for most of the rest of September.

That itinerary will certainly find you plenty of malayas, if you are lucky you may find some hot/fun girls among them. Jienjoy!

I agree, don't look like a total idiot, but if you seem too confident and knowledgeable in the environment they get very wary of you; I guess they realise there is zero chance of hooking you as a long term 'sponsor'/husband/ticket out of there. I find saying 'jambo' is the perfect starting point. No Kenyan ever says jambo except to a tourist and so by using the word you are declaring yourself to be friendly, harmless, willing to try but distinctly naive.

[sorry to continue to be picky!! But its mzungu (singular) and wazungu (plural).]

Jamjam222
09-13-10, 20:30
Ok guys,

I am thinking about taking a trip to Nairobi around the 6-10 of October and staying for 1-2 weeks.

I will probably go to Mombasa after some days of arriving in NBO.

Let me know if you'd like to hook up for some beers and meeting some nice girls.

I have extensive knowledge of Nairobi, where to eat, where to have fun, and where to go looking for pros and "non"-pros.

Best Fucking
09-16-10, 13:46
Hello,

I have to stay on the budget and I like to know how much Nairobi is more expensive than Mombasa for sex, food, entertainment, living for 10 days, etc, etc, etc.

I'm waiting detailed news.

Thank you.

Ze Gato
09-17-10, 02:18
Hello,

I have to stay on the budget and I like to know how much Nairobi is more expensive than Mombasa for sex, food, entertainment, living for 10 days, etc, etc, etc.

Thank you.
Nairobi is cheaper if not free.

Best Fucking
09-17-10, 09:42
Nairobi is cheaper if not free.I think you like to make a joke. ;)

Is it cheaper for pro girls too? But I think living in Nairobi is more expensive than Mombasa.

Willyboy
09-17-10, 13:19
Hello,

Thank you.Take enough money with you for one Kenya visit. Remember, in kenya. Only the sun going up for free.

Member #4148
09-17-10, 17:11
Nairobi is cheaper if not free.Was in Nairobi for two weeks in May. Scored eight chicks (not counting MP experiences) and never paid for more than meals, drinks and cab fare (either for them or for me).

Glorious two weeks.

Willyboy
09-17-10, 18:58
Was in Nairobi for two weeks in May. Scored eight chicks (not counting MP experiences) and never paid for more than meals, drinks and cab fare (either for them or for me).

Glorious two weeks.Are you proud of these poor girls to have sex for free?

Bajoe2011
09-18-10, 01:19
Originally Posted by Best Fucking

Hello,

Was in Nairobi for two weeks in May. Scored eight chicks (not counting MP experiences) and never paid for more than meals, drinks and cab fare (either for them or for me).

Glorious two weeks.Along time ago I heard an old Chinese saying: Without money where can u go?

These 2 guys just give the answer.

I want to make my apolagises for the rest who is not freeriding.

Member #4148
09-18-10, 06:11
Are you proud of these poor girls to have sex for free?I am not proud. Nor were they scandalized or in any way abused or mistreated.

They ate and drank well, appeared to have a lovely time (as did I) and I am still in touch with a few.

For most of the rest of us, not everything is solely about commerce in every moment and in every thought, WB.

Or, in terms you might understand, they saw/see me as a potential long-term investment which simply failed to materialize without incurring a substantial loss on their end.

Is that easier for you?

Hesekiels
09-18-10, 14:59
Are you proud of these poor girls to have sex for free?

WB:

wow, what an amazing post from you! I was thinking that you are Kenya's greatest cost cutter!? :) No offence, brother! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

LustyHombre
09-18-10, 17:04
I am not proud. Nor were they scandalized or in any way abused or mistreated.

They ate and drank well, appeared to have a lovely time (as did I) and I am still in touch with a few.

For most of the rest of us, not everything is solely about commerce in every moment and in every thought, WB.

Or, in terms you might understand, they saw/see me as a potential long-term investment which simply failed to materialize without incurring a substantial loss on their end.

Is that easier for you?I believe what WB was trying to say is that he, the king of low cost mongering personified, would feel ashamed of taking advantage of these girls by not giving them ANY CASH.

That's a noble sentiment I fully support and applaud.

Let's face the facts: many girls, whether pro or semi-pro, will genuinely appreciate a good meal + drinks + the company of somebody with a sophisticated farengi background. BUT they live the demi monde life mainly to earn a living. They need cash to pay for stuff; a burp with a whiff of Sauce Bearnaise in it and the lingering aftertaste of a bottle of Pinot Noir won't do.

Satyr's trip reports as well as his subsequent posts suggest that he didn't come here to select a bride. Yet he seems to acknowledge that he may have created false hopes in the hearts of some babes. If he intentionally misled some girls to believe that he is looking for more than a free f**k, then I would say: Shame on You!

Member #4148
09-18-10, 21:24
I believe what WB was trying to say is that he, the king of low cost mongering personified, would feel ashamed of taking advantage of these girls by not giving them ANY CASH.

That's a noble sentiment I fully support and applaud.

Let's face the facts: many girls, whether pro or semi-pro, will genuinely appreciate a good meal + drinks + the company of somebody with a sophisticated farengi background. BUT they live the demi monde life mainly to earn a living. They need cash to pay for stuff; a burp with a whiff of Sauce Bearnaise in it and the lingering aftertaste of a bottle of Pinot Noir won't do.

Satyr's trip reports as well as his subsequent posts suggest that he didn't come here to select a bride. Yet he seems to acknowledge that he may have created false hopes in the hearts of some babes. If he intentionally misled some girls to believe that he is looking for more than a free f**k, then I would say: Shame on You!Piffle.

Had I lied or led girls on, you'd be right.

But I never did and never would.

And had I actually found a keeper I would have kept her. And paid.

The notion that a non-pro necessarily be paid actually objectifies and denigrates her in ways which actually reimbursing her do not. It suggests she is less than human and cannot appreciate a night out without expectation of recompense.

Bajoe2011
09-19-10, 02:59
@
Piffle.

The notion that a non-pro necessarily be paid actually objectifies and denigrates her in ways which actually reimbursing her do not. It suggests she is less than human and cannot appreciate a night out without expectation of recompense.You qualify them less human if they would take a few shilling after a night out with you?
What all the men on this planet would like, is for u, to tell us how to see the difference on a girls face between a pro and non-pro my friend?

You stated yourself you don't lie to the girls but I don't think you tell them the truth otherwise no girl who get with u if the knew that all they would get is a night out and some food for their pussy.

Member #4148
09-19-10, 06:25
at You qualify them less human if they would take a few shilling after a night out with you?

What all the men on this planet would like, is for u, to tell us how to see the difference on a girls face between a pro and non-pro my friend?

You stated yourself you don't lie to the girls but I don't think you tell them the truth otherwise no girl who get with you if the knew that all they would get is a night out and some food for their pussy.I must say that I don't know what "the truth" is when I take a girl out. Don't know if it's for a few hours, or a night or a week. It is almost always just for a few hours, but I do not rule out longer.

So which "truth" am I to tell her?

I never lie and, in fact, let her know that there will always be other women in addition to her. I think many appreciate the honesty.

And while we are on the subject, should I get angry with her for deviating from your rules of behavior when she takes offense when I offer her money? (It happened more than once to me).

Expat Kenya
09-19-10, 06:26
at You qualify them less human if they would take a few shilling after a night out with you?

You stated yourself you don't lie to the girls but I don't think you tell them the truth otherwise no girl who get with you if the knew that all they would get is a night out and some food for their pussy.Pro girls have fancy hairstyle, ask for much alcohol for themselves and friends, blackberry mobile at least with facebook, aggressive all-over-your-body approach, and dress indecent.

Semi pro or occasional girls dress more descent, normal phone, careful approach.

Non-pro (don't go looking in a bar or restaurant) no approach, maybe a simple phone, descent dressing, not asking any money or presents.

Free sex with with no less than 8 ladies is however shameful I think. Non-pros do not ask any money, but maybe they expect a bit appreciation which would be fair my friend! If they were profs, no way you got 8 of them offering you free sex, keep on dreaming. Semi-profs than?

Well, they have your contacts so expect a begging letter, call or sms at any time from now.

I question your integrity like WB.

Hesekiels
09-19-10, 12:49
[QUOTE=Bajoe2011...how to see the difference on a girls face between a pro and non-pro ...[/QUOTE]

Well, that's indeed a very good question and after many years in Africa I fear it's 'mission impossible!'

Cheers!

Hesekiels

LustyHombre
09-19-10, 17:38
Piffle.

The notion that a non-pro necessarily be paid actually objectifies and denigrates her in ways which actually reimbursing her do not. It suggests she is less than human and cannot appreciate a night out without expectation of recompense.Satyr,

I don't want to get involved in a hair splitting contest here, but I fail to recognize the logic behind your argument " Had I found a keeper. I would have paid (her) " versus suggesting that paying a non-keeper objectifies and dehumanizes her. If you are worried about how you come across toward a non-keeper, I would expect you to be much more concerned about the impression you make on a girl you'd like to see again.

My attitude has always been that I pay a non-keeper as little as I can get away with whereas I am more generous with whoever I want to repeat with. BUT they both get cash in order to get the message across that this is purely a business arrangement without any emotional involvement on my part.

Junior
09-20-10, 07:06
Hi,

I am in Nairobi at the moment and unfortunately not very impressed with the local ladies.

As I have other commitments while here I prefer to use the pro or atleast semi-pro places. So far I have been using Madhouse as it allows me to go in, have a look at the ladies while having a G&T or two and then leave with a lady within an hour or two. However the results have been far from impressive.

First night, picked Emma a hairdresser and clearly a semi-pro at best. She was very nice and quite civil, but unfortunately useless in bed.

Second night, picked Florence - works in moms shop, clearly a bit more of a pro. She is nice and ok in bed, even got a decent rimming and CIM. Nice braided hair which I like. Will repeat as she is the best I have had in Kenya so far.

Third night - utter disaster. Picked Nancy, nice enough in the club but did smell a bit too much of cigarettes. In the car back to the hotel she started uttering incoherent ramblings about god - that always spells trouble. Once we got to the room things got even worse. She started crying and sobing about her life, a western working in Doha who no longer emailed her ... I felt like I had entering the twilight zone or some weird roleplaying with me as Dr. Phil and her as a destirbed woman. So after about 15 minutes or so I asked her to leave, but the sob story just continued. I had to treaten to call security before I could get her to leave. When I walked her back to the reception she started to hug me and said she wanted to take care of me - fat chance - I rather sleep alone than to hear anymore miserable stories.

The hunt shall continue, although I am tempted just to hire Florence from the second night for the remainder of my stay.

Bajoe2011
09-20-10, 09:14
I must say that I don't know what "the truth" is when I take a girl out. Don't know if it's for a few hours, or a night or a week. It is almost always just for a few hours, but I do not rule out longer.

So which "truth" am I to tell her?

I never lie and, in fact, let her know that there will always be other women in addition to her. I think many appreciate the honesty.

And while we are on the subject, should I get angry with her for deviating from your rules of behavior when she takes offense when I offer her money? (It happened more than once to me).I don't want to be diggin in defenitions "truth, lies and deviating". It would make on feel better if a girl no matter her status (1hr/wk/yr) gets something

So that she can materialezed some of her basic necessity. What you posted that on multi occaisson you just pay for food, taxi and girl's even refuse to take money after you offered to them makes you one goddam special Guy on this

Forum. No you don't have to ask the answer is I'm not jealous of you.

I just operate with a norm called code of respect.

Azeb 411
09-20-10, 13:01
I heard this place closed down?

Is it true, or is it still open?

Local Noobie
09-20-10, 17:00
Any one been with this emmie gal of late? Used to be my favorite semi-pro house call a long while back. Can see she has a website now (guess the fibre optic cable is having some tangible effects on all spheres of life in Narobi)

SmallWorld21
09-20-10, 18:10
Pro girls have fancy hairstyle, ask for much alcohol for themselves and friends, blackberry mobile at least with facebook, aggressive all-over-your-body approach, and dress indecent.

Semi pro or occasional girls dress more descent, normal phone, careful approach.

Non-pro (don't go looking in a bar or restaurant) no approach, maybe a simple phone, descent dressing, not asking any money or presents.

Free sex with with no less than 8 ladies is however shameful I think. Non-pros do not ask any money, but maybe they expect a bit appreciation which would be fair my friend! If they were profs, no way you got 8 of them offering you free sex, keep on dreaming. Semi-profs than?

Well, they have your contacts so expect a begging letter, call or sms at any time from now.

I question your integrity like WB.Speak my brother, speak! What you have said is RIGHT ON!

Expat Kenya's reasoning is very wise & spoken from a true veteran of african girls. Having lived in africa myself this is exactly the way I see the different levels of african women. To my own experience in africa, nothing is free in Africa (or most other places on this earth for that matter).

Member #4148
09-20-10, 21:19
I don't want to be diggin in defenitions "truth, lies and deviating". It would make on feel better if a girl no matter her status (1hr/wk/yr) gets something

So that she can materialezed some of her basic necessity. What you posted that on multi occaisson you just pay for food, taxi and girl's even refuse to take money after you offered to them makes you one goddam special Guy on this

Forum. No you don't have to ask the answer is I'm not jealous of you.

I just operate with a norm called code of respect.For violating the unwritten rule that African women need to be reimbursed for sex, even if they request that it not be done.

For treating them as equals.

For enjoying myself.

A jaded bunch here on the Kenya board. In more ways than one.

Junior
09-21-10, 08:50
I heard this place closed down?

Is it true, or is it still open?

I have been there three times in the past week. Still open every night.

Junior

Expat Kenya
09-21-10, 10:45
Satyr,

I don't want to get involved in a hair splitting contest here, but I fail to recognize the logic behind your argument " Had I found a keeper. I would have paid (her) " versus suggesting that paying a non-keeper objectifies and dehumanizes her. If you are worried about how you come across toward a non-keeper, I would expect you to be much more concerned about the impression you make on a girl you'd like to see again.

My attitude has always been that I pay a non-keeper as little as I can get away with whereas I am more generous with whoever I want to repeat with. BUT they both get cash in order to get the message across that this is purely a business arrangement without any emotional involvement on my part.That’s the right way to do it Lusty. No matter if she accepts money or not, the deal is crystal clear for both! No emotional attachments and onto the next girl as free munger.

For violating the unwritten rule that African women need to be reimbursed for sex, even if they request that it not be done.

For enjoying myself.

A jaded bunch here on the Kenya board. In more ways than one.Satyr9, how do you define ‘equality’?

By making it a contest, the winner malaya may be rewarded as a keeper and gets paid after you’ve fucked 7 others for free who did not pass your test? If malayas knew you’d be coming to Kenya with intention to fuck 8 fellow ladies without any commitments or reward, you wouldn’t have fucked at all my friend. Try it again another time and you’ll meet the true nature of some of those ladies. You've played with fire!

At least you’ve enjoyed Kenyan cuisine.

SmallWorld21
09-21-10, 18:56
For violating the unwritten rule that African women need to be reimbursed for sex, even if they request that it not be done.

For enjoying myself.

A jaded bunch here on the Kenya board. In more ways than one.Don't sweat it Satyr9. I think everyone is just debating this interesting topic you brought up & not attacking you. You don't owe anyone an apology IMHO. What you did (fucking poor african girls for free) is not a crime. Most mongers here have probably fucked all over the world and every guy everywhere has tried to get pussy for free no doubt.

I for one, thank you for sharing your experiences & that is what this board is all about & keeps us coming back. As long as you didn't lead on the girls emotionally I don't think its wrong to fuck for free. However, I know from experience if you are a good looking mzungu in kenya most of the girls will want you as a boyfriend if they are going to fuck you, or else they will like to have some help (money, gifts, etc). The girls become attached to a mzungu quickly as in texting you & bombarding you with emails or unannounced visits. If they are not looking to a mzungu as a boyfriend why would they fuck him for free & risk disease, pregnancy, social stigma, etc?

I think it is a fantasy for us to believe that africa is filled with hot black chicks who crave white dick because it is "different" or "a fantasy" this is just a fallacy.

But nevertheless, fucking 8 girls in kenya for free is an admirable accomplishment and I can't imagine they are just jumping into bed with a mzungu just because we are young & good looking, because for me, I'm in my 30's, an athlete, very good looking, etc and it actually seemed to work against me. The girls were more shy I think & they wanted to be my girlfriend or wife & I had to lie just to keep from seeing them everyday. But I always gave them something as another monger said "to insure they knew this was strictly business". Maybe we just could learn alot about "dating" women from Satyr9 on how to do this properly without paying.

Even in america, it is VERY difficult to find & fuck nice girls for FREE. I have lived in LA, San Diego & Houston & even as an athlete & girls all around me, it is not easy to just get them to fuck as "friends" knowing they get nothing out of it in return. So how is "treating them as an equal" have anything to do with it?

I'm not attacking you because I like & respect your info & please keep up your fucking in africa & please tell us how to do it on the cheap if you don't mind. And if you ever think a girl is maybe wanting or needing something but she is just too respectful to ask you directly, then just offer her something as a "present" and maybe she will take it without offense if you do it in a nice way.

This may help to keep the african girls coming back to all of us mzungus in the future instead of avoiding us which is really the heart of this discussion if we really think about it.

Good luck to all,

Smallworld

Hesekiels
09-21-10, 21:36
My apologies to all for violating the unwritten rule that African women need to be reimbursed for sex, even if they request that it not be done. For treating them as equals. For enjoying myself. A jaded bunch here on the Kenya board. In more ways than one.

indeed a very smart post, brother! :) Keep the pen active!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4148
09-22-10, 05:46
Mid-40's. Fit and reasonably good looking.

Shy around women at the beginning, though quick to open up.

Nothing to learn from me about dating.

Met almost all the girls on Afrointroductions.

Money was neither requested, nor seemed expected and was on two occasions outright rejected when spontaneously offered, even though proffered subtly (I thought) and in the guise of future gift purchase/visa-fee deferral, etc.

October70
09-22-10, 15:37
Due to work I will have to stay some few nights at Coutnry Lodge in nairobi. Does anyone know if it is GF or....?

Thanks in advance.

SmallWorld21
09-22-10, 17:01
Mid-40's. Fit and reasonably good looking.

Shy around women at the beginning, though quick to open up.

Nothing to learn from me about dating.

Met almost all the girls on Afrointroductions.

Money was neither requested, nor seemed expected and was on two occasions outright rejected when spontaneously offered, even though proffered subtly (I thought) and in the guise of future gift purchase/visa-fee deferral, etc.Yes, afrointroductions can be a gold mine. I used it too and each african country I visited I already had like 5 or 6 numbers of girls waiting. Most of them I was never able to call because I kept running out of time & some of them I sent away due to bad looks/hygiene (with no money). However, the ones I fucked they also NEVER asked me for money. Usually as they were leaving I would just say here is some extra money for your taxi or tro-tro (ghana) or matutu (kenya, uganda) and I would insist they take it (usually equivalent of 20 or 30 USA dollars in local currency) and they always would.

I guess it is just IMHO that the girls on afrointroductions are looking for a boyfriend or sponsor or maybe a foreigner husband to change their lifestyle for the future (I think this is for many their dream) so I think maybe they (even the ones that don't ask for money) might be left disappointed once the mazungu leaves or stops calling them & they got nothing out of it except for a night out of fun with an interesting mzungu foreigner? And if they are left with a feeling of emptiness maybe they will not venture onto afrointroductions anymore or get into bed with the next mzungu (or obruni/west africa)?

Nevertheless, I can't wait for my next trip to africa, my top 3 cities are: kampala/uganda, accra/ghana & nairobi/kenya. All are FUN to be had! I will for sure be using afrointroductions beforehand & I also heard about the website 'tagged' and might try that too.

Good luck & keep up the posts!

SW

Willyboy
09-23-10, 13:30
Yes, afrointroductions can be a gold mine. I used it too and each african country I visited I already had like 5 or 6 numbers of girls waiting. Most of them I was never able to call because I kept running out of time & some of them I sent away due to bad looks/hygiene (with no money). However, the ones I fucked they also NEVER asked me for money. Usually as they were leaving I would just say here is some extra money for your taxi or tro-tro (ghana) or matutu (kenya, uganda) and I would insist they take it (usually equivalent of 20 or 30 USA dollars in local currency) and they always would.

I guess it is just IMHO that the girls on afrointroductions are looking for a boyfriend or sponsor or maybe a foreigner husband to change their lifestyle for the future (I think this is for many their dream) so I think maybe they (even the ones that don't ask for money) might be left disappointed once the mazungu leaves or stops calling them & they got nothing out of it except for a night out of fun with an interesting mzungu foreigner? And if they are left with a feeling of emptiness maybe they will not venture onto afrointroductions anymore or get into bed with the next mzungu (or obruni/west africa)?

Nevertheless, I can't wait for my next trip to africa, my top 3 cities are: kampala/uganda, accra/ghana & nairobi/kenya. All are FUN to be had! I will for sure be using afrointroductions beforehand & I also heard about the website 'tagged' and might try that too.

Good luck & keep up the posts!

SWPlaese explain to my. You pay 20 or 30 dollar for taxi or I pay 20 or 30 dollar for sex direktly. Wath is the different? You end my. Paying for same think. Sex

Bulik
09-23-10, 18:37
I stayed the Country Lodge back in May and had no problems brining ladies in. Although I reserve a double occupacy room so there would be no troubles. Nice rooms but just too far away from everything. I liked the city center better.

SmallWorld21
09-23-10, 20:08
Plaese explain to my. You pay 20 or 30 dollar for taxi or I pay 20 or 30 dollar for sex direktly. Wath is the different? You end my. Paying for same think. SexI am talking about the girls who do not ask for money or are too shy. If it is a non-pro who I know won't ask me for money because she wants me as a boyfriend I cannot say to her "take this money for having sex with me" or she will be offended & maybe could get angry. So, instead of fucking her & leaving her with nothing, I tell her to "take this money & use it for your taxi or tro-tro or matutu, or gift, etc" so that way she at least gets something. This is my point that if the girl does not ask for anything it does not mean we should not give her anything. It doesn't mean every time I fuck the non-pro I give her 20 or 30 dollars just it depends how many times I am seeing her and what we do or if we go out and also her situation, etc. There are many variables but I am not proud of myself if I just meet a bunch of chicks in africa and fuck them all for free. I am only talking about non-pros & not pros. With a pro I will negotiate up front and will never listen to their stories & I will negotiate hardline for the bottom price. I would rather give money more easy to a non-pro to keep her coming back.

LustyHombre
09-24-10, 03:19
Plaese explain to my. You pay 20 or 30 dollar for taxi or I pay 20 or 30 dollar for sex direktly. Wath is the different? You end my. Paying for same think. SexOf course you pay for the same.

The diff is purely for the girl's self-esteem: if you say " this is for your taxi " then we both pretend she's just a nice regular girl.

If you say " and here is your $20 " then it's abvious that she is just a regular ho'.

Expat Kenya
09-24-10, 12:05
Plaese explain to my. You pay 20 or 30 dollar for taxi or I pay 20 or 30 dollar for sex direktly. Wath is the different? You end my. Paying for same think. Sex
The diff is purely for the girl's self-esteem: if you say " this is for your taxi " then we both pretend she's just a nice regular girl. If you say " and here is your $20 " then it's abvious that she is just a regular ho'.
I am talking about the girls who do not ask for money or are too shy. If it is a non-pro who I know won't ask me for money because she wants me as a boyfriend I cannot say to her "take this money for having sex with me" or she will be offended & maybe could get angry. So, instead of fucking her & leaving her with nothing, I tell her to "take this money & use it for your taxi or tro-tro or matutu, or gift, etc" so that way she at least gets something. This is my point that if the girl does not ask for anything it does not mean we should not give her anything.The better you treat your lady, not necessarily in cash only, the easier it is for the girl to accept her position and willing to come back for more. The worse you treat them, the more difficulties you'll face.

Semi-pro and non-pro don't like to be treated referred as a ho. The respectful way we treat them with the same goal, regardless she is a regular, semi-pro or non-pro is a big reason to be with mzungu. And man, it doesn't cost us anything to be polite and respectful, so why not?!

October70
09-30-10, 10:18
Hi

Does anyon know of a MP near the Kenyatta Airport, where one could relax for some few hours in between connecting flights? Or do I have to go the whole way into Nairobi and back again?

S2kylib
09-30-10, 17:24
my top 3 cities are: kampala/uganda, accra/ghana & nairobi/kenya. All are FUN to be had!

SWRed your article. It seems that you are real guru. So I'd like to ask you something about destinations

I've only been to nairobi. And I plan to visit kampala or accra. Which one would you recommend under the criteria belows:

- prices (hotel, restaurant, taxi)

- girls (I prefer big girls; height, boobs, butts)

- securities (nairobi was not bad)

Greek Niko
10-01-10, 15:45
The better you treat your lady, not necessarily in cash only, the easier it is for the girl to accept her position and willing to come back for more. The worse you treat them, the more difficulties you'll face.

Semi-pro and non-pro don't like to be treated referred as a ho. The respectful way we treat them with the same goal, regardless she is a regular, semi-pro or non-pro is a big reason to be with mzungu. And man, it doesn't cost us anything to be polite and respectful, so why not?!Treat a Ho like a lady and a lady like a Ho and you cant go wrong.

Greek Niko
10-01-10, 15:51
Red your article. It seems that you are real guru. So I'd like to ask you something about destinations

I've only been to nairobi. And I plan to visit kampala or accra. Which one would you recommend under the criteria belows:

- prices (hotel, restaurant, taxi)

- girls (I prefer big girls; height, boobs, butts)

- securities (nairobi was not bad)I have been to Kampala and stayed at the Serena Hotel. Excellent hotel but pricey, there are other more affordable places close by. 1st night there I met a non WG and off we went for a few days, Also got to enjoy one of Ugandanas finest as she and her partner were on a special guard assignment on my floor protecting somebody. Invited her to my room at 0100 and a few minutes later her 9mm was on the dresser as she tried to F the S out of me-I wound up giving her a US Police Tee shirt which she loved- Sorry for PERSEC no pics of this one.

Hesekiels
10-03-10, 11:37
Yes, afrointroductions can be a gold mine.

Sure, it can be! But once I dated a girl who looked 'slightly different' than on the picture in afrointroductions! A little strange, isn't it? :) Anyway, since most African girls are available when you talk to them directly, I do not use this kind of web-based support anymore!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Bulik
10-05-10, 09:44
Treat a Ho like a lady and a lady like a Ho and you cant go wrong.Amen to that Greek.

Sounds like you know what your talking about!

Bulik
10-05-10, 11:29
Sure, it can be! But once I dated a girl who looked 'slightly different' than on the picture in afrointroductions! A little strange, isn't it? :) Anyway, since most African girls are available when you talk to them directly, I do not use this kind of web-based support anymore!

Cheers!

HesekielsI agree with Hesekiels on this statement. Just make eye contact and so interest when in Africa and you will be on you way to some good fun. I have scored as much just walking down the street or setting at a outdoor cafe were you can watch them as the walk by, if you something you like let her know and offer her a drink and let the games begin!!!! I am in Nairobi now, although I have a somewhat steady here, there are times that I am free and use the above method. I have worked all over Africa and it works everywhere. A nice smile goes along way on this continent.

October70
10-05-10, 21:37
I agree with Hesekiels on this statement. Just make eye contact and so interest when in Africa and you will be on you way to some good fun. I have scored as much just walking down the street or setting at a outdoor cafe were you can watch them as the walk by, if you something you like let her know and offer her a drink and let the games begin! I am in Nairobi now, although I have a somewhat steady here, there are times that I am free and use the above method. I have worked all over Africa and it works everywhere. A nice smile goes along way on this continent.I agree but what is the 'smoothest' way to invite them to your hotel or to suggest going to their place?

Hesekiels
10-05-10, 21:45
... I have worked all over Africa and it works everywhere. A nice smile goes along way on this continent.Indeed! That's exactly my experience too! Give a nice smile and the girl can hardly resist!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Hesekiels
10-05-10, 21:48
I agree but what is the 'smoothest' way to invite them to your hotel or to suggest going to their place?Quite easy! Invite them for one drink, be friendly and get straight to the point after, let's say, 30 minutes! Believe you me, the lady is as horny as you are!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Nxtgen Mgr
10-11-10, 14:28
If you have some local friends or have hired a very good local driver like mine he would be a good guide to take to various clubs and can have some good action out there.

Living Abroad
10-11-10, 19:28
I've been away from Nairobi for a while, and I heard a rumor they shut down the mud house / mad house (never really got the name right).

What's the latest?

I'll be there all week next week.

The place was crazy - very easy to hook up.

Any other recommendations?

Hesekiels
10-14-10, 11:37
If you have some local friends or have hired a very good local driver like mine he would be a good guide to take to various clubs and can have some good action out there.That's true, but please bear in mind that you have to pay for them too when you are 'barhopping' with them (drinks, food etc.). According to my experience they can drink Tusker gallon-wise! :)

If you don't care about it, then it's perfectly fine!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Dodgertrev
10-17-10, 07:21
My first post. I have been busily researching hotels for my forthcoming visit to Nairobi, using this site and others. I smiled when I came across this report on Trip Advisor regarding the Kenya Comfort Suites.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g294207-d1412888-r83452895-Kenya_Comfort_Hotel_Suites-Nairobi.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT

Some hotels just don't suit some visitors but looks right up my street!

Junior
10-17-10, 09:16
Sorry about the long wait but here goes for part 2.

I decided to quit searching for the ultimate lady and asked Florence from day 2 to stay with me for the remainder of my stay.

This turned out quite well as she took very good care of me. Since I was staying in a very nice hotel she stayed fulltime and did not really want to go home or elsewhere at all. Sex on demand and otherwise just relaxing - a guy could get to like this setup.

I wanted to do some shopping at the local market, partly some stuff for my apartment and partly some presents for my ladies for my upcoming trip to Pattaya in January. Anyway, I quickly realised that no matter how hard I bargain I still end up paying much more than the locals. A fact Florence, my new found girlfriend, was teasing me about. So I decided to make her my personal shopper for an afternoon and gave her the money to buy the stuff and take care of the price negotiations. Turned to be a very good decision as the pricer improved a lot and also she was much better at selecting the gifts than me.

I did manage to take some photos, but not nearly enough. It seems everytime she was naked I had other things on my mind. These were taken one morning, so not the most flattering I could have made. Anyway, here goes:

Zircon
10-17-10, 19:58
Sorry about the long wait but here goes for part 2.

I decided to quit searching for the ultimate lady and asked Florence from day 2 to stay with me for the remainder of my stay.

This turned out quite well as she took very good care of me. Since I was staying in a very nice hotel she stayed fulltime and did not really want to go home or elsewhere at all. Sex on demand and otherwise just relaxing - a guy could get to like this setup.

I wanted to do some shopping at the local market, partly some stuff for my apartment and partly some presents for my ladies for my upcoming trip to Pattaya in January. Anyway, I quickly realised that no matter how hard I bargain I still end up paying much more than the locals. A fact Florence, my new found girlfriend, was teasing me about. So I decided to make her my personal shopper for an afternoon and gave her the money to buy the stuff and take care of the price negotiations. Turned to be a very good decision as the pricer improved a lot and also she was much better at selecting the gifts than me.

I did manage to take some photos, but not nearly enough. It seems everytime she was naked I had other things on my mind. These were taken one morning, so not the most flattering I could have made. Anyway, here goes:

Junior, she has an awesome ass. I hope you tapped it.

Prashant
10-18-10, 03:17
Those are incredible pictures, Ben and the sheer pleasure she seems to display is in itself worth watching. Thank you for sharing the pictures. During my two trips each to Nairobi and Addis Ababa, it was really great fun mongering with fun loving African women. Unlike in many countries where the women seem to make it very obvious that they are doing you a favor while taking your money, African women really enjoy sex and do things for you while telling you in explicit detail what they like most.

Well done, Ben. Keep them coming.

Junior
10-18-10, 08:51
Junior, she has an awesome ass. I hope you tapped it.

A gentleman never tells - but being a naughty boy and not a gentleman I can confirm that her ass is just right.

She was quite skillful in addition to good body and looks.

Junior

Bide59
10-18-10, 12:07
Just back from a 10-day trip to Nairobi. Wow, wow, and double wow. Been to many destinations to SE Asia but this experience beats them all. First, let me tell you how impressed I was about the beauty of the women, their bodies and their bed-skills (and willingness). I think I wasted years of mongering in Pattaya, Bangkok, Angeles, South Korea, China and Vietnam without finding a woman with any nice ass or tits like they are available in Kenya. And once you got to know them, the real gf experience is not far away.

Anyway, landed in Nairobi by 2:00AM with Turkish via Istanbul. Could not get a SIM card since all stands are closed. Got picked up by the driver from Natural Oak Apartments where I stayed. 3500 KES a pure rip-off, but better to be on the safe side since this was my first time. By now I have so many phone numbers of taxi drivers I would get a taxi for 1500KES (the normal price). Stayed at the NOA in a studio (5500KES/night), very clean, with pool and more important: quite area. Thanks for the tip, DZIKUSEK! First walk to the security guard to get me a lady for the morning for 2000KES plus 500 taxi. Next day the hunt started. I followed the Facebook procedure, where I had about 25 "friends" on my FB account, of which I narrowed it down to 6 girls to meet. 2 never showed up, 2 were sexually speaking a miss but cool to meet, and 2 turned out to become my "gf" in parallel. What compashions, what beauties, and the energy they put in. Wow! And best of all, none of the two actually ASKED for money directly. Food, wine, beer, entrance fees and some shopping (shoes and cloth, max 1500KES/day) was all what was needed. Best of all, one of them insisted that we wouldn't rent a car and driver to go to nearby Nakuru national park but took her car instead. Reluctantly I agreed, never sure what kind of wreckage she was driving. In the evening before she turns up with a big motherf. Toyota 4x4 jeep with leather seats and all available junk inside. Not even I could afford a thing like that. Tells me it's her husband's car, a high shot at Safaricom, the telecom company in Kenya. Cool, hope he's not a member here. One of the girls also took me with her friends (nope, did not have to pay for them, only entrance but no drinks) to Florida madhouse, a bar close to the university and Galileo in Westlands, the latter I can recommend for cute but rich chicks. No easy mongering place though as in Florida, where only a walk to the rest rooms alone can lead to some grabs at your ass, some breasts stuck in your face or a short touch to your penis. Next time I will enjoy Florida on my own, this time was browsning with company only.

Some practical issues:

Phone card: get a SIM card at the airport or any shopping mall. It's easy and absolutely necessary to stay in touch with the girls

ATM: available at any shopping mall or bank. Found out not all banks take my CC, but others do. Guess it's all about agreements with your bank. Had some US$ with me and exchanged at the airport right at the luggage belts. Good to have a few 1000KES in the beginning.

Taxi: Make friend with one or two taxi drivers close to your hotel and negotiate from the beginning. From NOA to down or uptown it's not more than 400, to one of my girl friends in buru buru it's 1000KES, night time 1300KES, to the YAYA shopping center ot other distances up to 15 minutes drive it's 200KES. Downtown to the aiport it's roughly 1500KES. Just to give you an idea of prices.

Girls: There is an abundance of super hot bodies out there, with asses and forms one can only dream about, especially for me with Asian experiences. However, Kenyan women in general strike me as more educated and smarter than the average Pattaya/Angeles woman (please forgive my generalization here). So watch out, they can eat you in a heartbeat and suck you dry of money. Treat them nice, make jokes, give massages, pay for good food and some presents and simply have a nice conversation and the lady is yours. But don'd overdo it! In general, most of the are available if smiled at, talked to and rewarded. Heck, I even fucked the housekeeper at NOA twice after waking up with a boner and her knocking on the door. So willingness there is!

Safety: Be careful but not afraid. Just be yourself as you would be walking in New York or Beijing, no money showing but with a determined walk. Take a taxi at night whenever possible or walk with local company. We walked from the University to Florida at 11PM without any issue, but alone I wouldn't have done it.

Simmers: Many opinions on that place in previous posts. Can't really understand the fuzz about it, drinks are slightly overprized and the food wasn't that impressive. In fact, it's noisy and crowded and the ladies standing there ugly for Kenyan standard. Why going there if other options are available? However, good for an early afternoon shag if beauty is not the primary requirement.

Sightseeing: KICC tower, Nairobi National Park, Nakuru National Park, Kenya Museum, Florida mad house and any street with bypassing hot chicks.

Sex: yeah, well, enthusiastic and willing like I seldom have seen women before. Oral or anal almost non existing. Some do oral but not very skilled, anal a big no-no and believe me I tried. I had to train my Toyota jeep lady for a whole week until she got the idea of a well performed BBBJ, after that I couldn't get her off my pecker anymore. One more thing, they don't seem to be used to a good foreplay: a short massage, a bit of kissing or DATY and she will be going crazy. That's my experience. Oh one last thing, something I couldn't not do with the Asian iron boards: find a lady with a nice booty bubble ass, lube your dick and her ass crack and fuck her crack. Once I even succeeded to penetrate her ass up to my glans until she pushed me off. Do it on the bed or in the shower, it drove me crazy and made me cum many times. Maybe just a temporary phantasy of mine with these asses, but it was cool.

That was all dear mongers, any questions, just let me know!

October70
10-25-10, 12:30
Girls: In general, most of the are available if smiled at, talked to and rewarded. Heck, I even fucked the housekeeper at NOA twice after waking up with a boner and her knocking on the door. So willingness there is!
Hi Bide59,

Like your style that you even fucked the housekeeper at NOA. Just out of curiosity how did you angle that one? Did you just let her in and asked her or.... Please elaborate so I can copy your technique for next time.

Bide59
10-25-10, 14:58
Hi Bide59,

Like your style that you even fucked the housekeeper at NOA. Just out of curiosity how did you angle that one? Did you just let her in and asked her or.... Please elaborate so I can copy your technique for next time.It's quite simple, actually. For some reason, they always close the door behind them to clean the room (intentionally??). Once she was inside, I watched her and asked her if she could make me happy. She knew what I meant right away but was a bit reluctant in the beginning. But I showed her my hard pecker behind my bath towel and I asked if 1000KES would make her happy. Somehow we reached a mutual agreement here, she undressed after making sure the door was locked and here we went. Fucking all styles, including doggy and spooner. No BJ though, she didn't know how to do it and I didn't bother to show either. Ready after 15 minutes, she dressed, got payed and off she was. Repeated two times in total

Hesekiels
10-25-10, 19:28
It's quite simple, actually. For some reason, they always close the door behind them to clean the room (intentionally??). Once she was inside, I watched her and asked her if she could make me happy. She knew what I meant right away but was a bit reluctant in the beginning. But I showed her my hard pecker behind my bath towel and I asked if 1000KES would make her happy. Somehow we reached a mutual agreement here, she undressed after making sure the door was locked and here we went. Fucking all styles, including doggy and spooner. No BJ though, she didn't know how to do it and I didn't bother to show either. Ready after 15 minutes, she dressed, got payed and off she was. Repeated two times in totalExcellent, brother! I like your approach very much! That's exactly the way it can work in Africa, only in Africa I guess!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Bide59
10-26-10, 12:14
Excellent, brother! I like your approach very much! That's exactly the way it can work in Africa, only in Africa I guess! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Guess so, because the first time it happened I was surprised that they come to clean in the room even with you inside and closing the door behind them is something I've never seen before in any other country. In some Asian countries they even have two girls coming and cleaning when they see that you are still inside.
But this is exactly what I love with Kenya, the "moments", the unforeseen and unexpected scenes with girls you can't experience in other countries.

Hesekiels
10-26-10, 21:11
... In some Asian countries they even have two girls coming and cleaning when they see that you are still inside.And if that happens to you in Africa, then you simply take both cleaners for a great threesome! It would be an idea, wouldn't it!?

Cheers!

Hesekiels

October70
11-02-10, 13:21
Does anyone have experience with using Facebook to chat up Kenyan girls before going there?

MarioMarengo
11-02-10, 14:22
Does anyone have experience with using Facebook to chat up Kenyan girls before going there?
Yes i had with a girl of Malindi, i dont met her because without know her she starded askink gifts from Europe and when i write her i didnt buy she disappeared

Willyboy
11-02-10, 14:43
Yes i had with a girl of Malindi, i dont met her because without know her she starded askink gifts from Europe and when i write her i didnt buy she disappearedIf you meet girl from Kenya, in the street, datingsite, disco. End this girl is 20 jaers jounger than you. Than this girl going with you for money. If you think. My girl is different. Than you need flying docter.

For love. Kenya girls need black man. Mzungu lover. This is for money. Amen

Member #4148
11-02-10, 16:01
Does anyone have experience with using Facebook to chat up Kenyan girls before going there?Post #598.

Christ, man. Do a simple search.

Jamjam222
11-02-10, 16:20
Does anyone have experience with using Facebook to chat up Kenyan girls before going there?Of course. If you are not looking for hardened prostitutes this is a very good way to meet girls in Kenya.

But don't start talking about sex etc. Just ask to be showed around by her. The rest will follow unless you are a complete idiot! ;)

Hesekiels
11-02-10, 20:31
Yes i had with a girl of Malindi, i dont met her because without know her she starded askink gifts from Europe and when i write her i didnt buy she disappeared

Don't worry, that's quite normal! I guess the chance that she disappears then is about 98%. Just my personal experience!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4178
11-02-10, 20:49
The best exercise to get used to kenyan ladies culture is to buy a snake.

But this will not assure you a 100% readiness. For that you need to buy a mamba from the amazon forest and use it as a pet.

After a year of training you can reduce the risk of surprise (from kenyan lady) by 10%

I am shifting now to Colombia and peru. in colombia the black girls are much
more attractive due to a mix blood.

But kenyan ladies has one huge advantage:

They fuck instantly in a matter of minutes especially non-pro.

they are very easy to get if you are smooth and used to snakes.

Performance wise, they are average since no positive emotion involved.

so if you just escape from a prison and you want only sex go to Mombasa

JP

Vittu
11-02-10, 21:37
"Heck, I even fucked the housekeeper at NOA twice after waking up with a boner and her knocking on the door."
This is what once happened to me at a downtown Nairobi hotel that has since been redeveloped. My overnight guest had just left when the cute housekeeper -- who was well aware of my mongering activities -- showed up. Through her actions -- her smile, the sway of her hips and combing her hair -- she made abundantly clear without saying a word that she was available and would be mine for the asking. I would have been interested except that I had a terrible hangover and was not in the mood.
Which means that you should not insult any housekeeper. But take advantage of her willingness when it is evident and on offer. As it is surprisingly often.

Travelguru
11-03-10, 20:25
I've just arrived in Nairobi and if anyone wants to catch up for a beer and check out some of the fine ladies of Nairobi, just send me a message. (I'm American by the way)

Cheers

LuvDaPuss
11-04-10, 05:18
I admit I'm green with envy reading all of your posts. I'm a mid-50's Mechanical Engineer and I think I want to try the ex-pat gig for a while. Any PM's would be much appreciated as to details of your experience. LDP

Hesekiels
11-04-10, 12:48
"Heck, I even fucked the housekeeper at NOA twice... .
Which means that you should not insult any housekeeper. But take advantage of her willingness when it is evident and on offer. As it is surprisingly often.

Wow, great! Congrats, brother! I would be interested to know if she made 'the offer', of if you have asked her? Maybe you can explain us your approach? :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

MarioMarengo
11-04-10, 14:40
If you meet girl from Kenya, in the street, datingsite, disco. End this girl is 20 jaers jounger than you. Than this girl going with you for money. If you think. My girl is different. Than you need flying docter.

For love. Kenya girls need black man. Mzungu lover. This is for money. Amen
I know very well what they need this is why i never bring gifts from Europe but only Euro, I was meaning that is not a good idea to chat with a Kenyan girl in facebook before going there ,she will be not more friendly but more expensive for sure

Willyboy
11-04-10, 18:54
I was making 2 persons from mayself $20 different countrys in EU. One with home mail, one with gmail. Having 50 mailadresses from kenya girls. I contakt this girls with same mailtext. Five thimes /day one girls sending my mail to one mailbox. Text. I missing you evry moment. Than, same girl write to adder mailbow (one minute later) I pick you up from airport. My god. Maby good to play this love game with your p. C. But plaese. Verget this girls end look in disco. Spend not your thime for meetings (girls coming always 1h later than you. There is no different betweem Kenya malaya out of disco end the girls from internet sites.

Jamjam222
11-04-10, 20:13
1: Have class
2: Be groomed
3: Be handsome
4: Be nice
5: Spend money

If you haven't met a chick that this is the correct order for then you are not looking hard enough.

LustyHombre
11-04-10, 21:41
but this is exactly what i love with kenya, the "moments", the unforeseen and unexpected scenes with girls you can't experience in other countries.like last tue night at the hilton: riding up the elevator to my room on the 17th floor, initially with quite a bunch of people in it and then gradually thinning out while my eyes were fixated on this georgous mixed-race milf. at first, she was noticeably embarrassed but then thawed up and returned my smile. she got out on the 15th floor and flashed me her key card. i got out on my floor and caught the next car down. there she was waiting outside her door, quickly inserted the key and let herself and me in. lateron, after "the deed", she returned to being embarrassed and claimed that she had never done anything like this before. i consoled her and expressed my appreciation for the spontaneous expression of her (pretty wild!) sexuality. she must have liked that bcs she kind of raped me right then and there and we had another sweatdrenching encore before we fell asleep. i had a biz breakfast meeting to attend first thing in the morning and she had to catch a flight back to asmara/eritrea, where she lives. i guess it will be kind of hard to work out a credible alibi for me to visit her there (and chances are she wouldn't want me to anyhow bcs i am sure she has a reputation to defend).

let's see how long the "after glow" lasts; maybe we'll set up another tryste in a 3rd city, if mutually desired.

Willyboy
11-04-10, 21:43
1: Have class

2: Be groomed

3: Be handsome

4: Be nice

5: Spend money

If you haven't met a chick that this is the correct order for then you are not looking hard enough.Point 5 very inportent.

One minut ago in my mailbox. I was asking about salery from hotelworker to one datingsite girl. This girl write. 40. 000 to 50. 000ksh/month. I now good enough. From 6000 to 10. 000ksh. This girls are so big liars. You not believe this. Plaese inform you bifore paying (about real prices) FOR EVRY THINK WATH YOU PAY

Tanga2000
11-05-10, 08:07
Point 5 very inportent.

One minut ago in my mailbox. I was asking about salery from hotelworker to one datingsite girl. This girl write. 40. 000 to 50. 000ksh/month. I now good enough. From 6000 to 10. 000ksh. This girls are so big liars. You not believe this. Plaese inform you bifore paying (about real prices) FOR EVRY THINK WATH YOU PAYReally depends on the employer. salaries for hotel workers are not fixed, some high class hotels in Nairobi pay really well especially if the worker is from his tribe or a relative etc etc. I know of receptionists who earn 40,000/= a month for example.

Hesekiels
11-05-10, 12:26
Like last Tue night at the Hilton: riding up the elevator to my room on the 17th floor...

Excellent! You are a lucky guy and I am happy for you that you had such a great experience! Long live Africa! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Hesekiels
11-05-10, 12:49
Point 5 very inportent.

... I was asking about salery from hotelworker to one datingsite girl. This girl write. 40.000 to 50.000ksh/month. I now good enough. From 6000 to
10.000ksh. ...

Sure, Willyboy, they try to fool us, but it is their right to do so! And it is our duty to combat that! Agreed? :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4148
11-05-10, 13:46
Like last Tue night at the Hilton:Hope you gave her money.

Otherwise I will accuse you of abuse.

Vittu
11-05-10, 15:26
Hesekiels -- You are an experienced Africa traveler. As you know, women everywhere are available and signal their interest. If you misread their invitation, you can always apologize profusely. But don't be too sorry. Just tell them how beautiful they are and how wonderful their personality is. In more cases than not you will end up in ecstasy, or at least in trying to get rid of mutual curiosity and lust.
There used to be a saying in more conservative times: "Are you married -- or do you live in Kenya?" Either way, bull's eye.

Willyboy
11-05-10, 21:11
Really depends on the employer. salaries for hotel workers are not fixed, some high class hotels in Nairobi pay really well especially if the worker is from his tribe or a relative etc etc. I know of receptionists who earn 40,000/= a month for example.One person was giving information that in hilton hotel nairobi ...possibel 40.000ksh/month .But than must by the room valeu. Minumum 200 dollar/day (around 15.000ksh/day) But i find 3000ksh/day enough for my .

Jamjam222
11-05-10, 22:21
Point 5 very inportent.

One minut ago in my mailbox. I was asking about salery from hotelworker to one datingsite girl. This girl write. 40. 000 to 50. 000ksh/month. I now good enough. From 6000 to 10. 000ksh. This girls are so big liars. You not believe this. Plaese inform you bifore paying (about real prices) FOR EVRY THINK WATH YOU PAY

Not all girls are after money only.

If you cover 1-4 many girls would love to date you

Expat Kenya
11-06-10, 02:26

If you cover 1-4 many girls would love to date youSure not all girls are only after money, but they're after money too, what else? The ones who generally are not after money as their main goal, those do not go out. I've covered about 400 girls now and if they are not after my money, they hope I'll hook them up with a relative of mine who has money.

All girls?

No, about 1% is not after money

But who cares?

Willyboy
11-06-10, 09:13

If you cover 1-4 many girls would love to date youFor love. Black girls need black mans (without money) For poor kenya girls is money always better than love. Not only in Kenya. Al over the world

Jamjam222
11-06-10, 18:20
For love. Black girls need black mans (without money) For poor kenya girls is money always better than love. Not only in Kenya. Al over the world

Dream on if you think they only want black man for love

Jamjam222
11-06-10, 18:37
I had written a very long report about everything you guys need to know, but know every word is gone.

I found out today as I wanted to update it.

Mods?

Willyboy
11-06-10, 21:53
Dream on if you think they only want black man for loveMaby also for long dick? Without romance?

Expat Kenya
11-06-10, 23:35
Dream on if you think they only want black man for loveWillyboy is not dreaming, in fact, he is a very interesting personality and if you'd meet him in person, you'd be amazed about his knowledge of African life. The latest trend though is not a young black boyfriend but another girlfriend who also has one or two mzungus. Or both, this is Africa.

Poor black boyfriends are getting too expensive to maintain in their life-hood I guess.

I had written a very long report about everything you guys need to know, but know every word is gone.
I found out today as I wanted to update it.

Mods?Surprise me.

You must've remembered something?

Jamjam222
11-07-10, 11:49
Maby also for long dick? Without romance?

First of all, and not that I really care. But black guys aren't the only one with big dicks.

Jamjam222
11-07-10, 11:49
Willyboy is not dreaming, in fact, he is a very interesting personality and if you'd meet him in person, you'd be amazed about his knowledge of African life. The latest trend though is not a young black boyfriend but another girlfriend who also has one or two mzungus. Or both, this is Africa.

Poor black boyfriends are getting too expensive to maintain in their life-hood I guess.

Surprise me.

I can agree with the girl friend thingy.

Jamjam222
11-07-10, 11:50
Surprise me.

It took me tooooo long to write. It was extensive.

LustyHombre
11-07-10, 16:16
Hope you gave her money.

Otherwise I will accuse you of abuse.Satyr , since you don't seem to quite have developed appropriate sensitivity toward different pre-coital social situations , please let me spell it out for you :

1) you got accused by a few members of this forum of taking advantage of a few NBO girls who advertised themselves on Facebook or African FriendsFinder or similar websites , purporting to look for romance / friendship / marriage or whatever . You met a few , f***kd them and bade them byebye ( without discreetly slipping them a few bills into their purse on the nightstand , like I would have done ) , before going for the next one down on the list .

2) now you seem disappointed that I did not offer any money to a genuinely civilian and classy lady ( she has a double PhD, by the way ) ??

Summary : Ho's ( pro or semi-pro or wanna-be ) expect to be paid , whether you call it taxi money or whatever ; Female hobbyists ( if indeed she is one , and I honestly don't know ) just want to have some fun , exactly like we men do , and to offer her cash would be a deadly insult ( although, I am sure she would have accepted a Bvlgari bracelet or something like that, if I would have had it with me . This would have made her a ho instantaneously ; interesting how fluid the criteria are , isn't it ?) .

Hesekiels
11-07-10, 19:59
... she has a double PhD, by the way ...

wow, I am most impressed! Let us know, trom Harvard or University of Mombasa? Just curiousity! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4148
11-07-10, 21:34
[QUOTE=LustyHombreThis would have made her a ho instantaneously ; interesting how fluid the criteria are , isn't it ?) .[/QUOTE]My point exactly.

Thank you for encapsulating my argument so succinctly.

LustyHombre
11-07-10, 23:24
wow, I am most impressed! Let us know, trom Harvard or University of Mombasa? Just curiousity! :)

Cheers!

HesekielsUnlikely, since she is from Eritrea and this was only her 2nd visit to Kenya .

Vittu
11-08-10, 02:13
LustyHombre may be experienced, but needs to brush up his understanding of African economics. Expecting a gratuity does not define a ho; most African women would be insulted unless you gave them something. Just like most Africans of any standing in life (male and female) would regard you as a Cheap Charlie if you invited them to a meal and did not offer meat. Pizza is for weenies, salads for those who want to eat grass.
Come to think of it, several years ago most embassies were in the habit of paying a gratuity to Kenyans guests if they were expected to show up at receptions.

Hesekiels
11-08-10, 23:53
Unlikely, since she is from Eritrea and this was only her 2nd visit to Kenya .Oic, then maybe two PhDs from the University of Asmara? Anyway, maybe I should not disesteem it!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Sam Suffit
11-09-10, 20:21
Hi everyone,

I am due to stay at the Crowne Plazza in Nairobi in three weeks. does anybody knows if there is action in this hotel? Also what is a typical price for a girl there?

Thanks for your help,

Sam

Tonkazan
11-09-10, 21:30
oic, then maybe two PhDs from the University of Asmara? Anyway, maybe I should not disesteem it! :)

Cheers!

HesekielsWhy does it have to be Nairobi, Mombasa or Asmara? Cause she could not possibly have graduated from Harvard or Oxford? Or maybe if she did graduate from a "good" university, she could not possibly be living in Asmara? How condescending!

Hesekiels
11-09-10, 22:13
... How condescending!Why that? I was just wondering why a monger proudly underlines that the girl he had f*cked holds two PhDs? It simply does not matter! But you are right, maybe I am all too critical!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Bide59
11-11-10, 11:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bide59
But this is exactly what I love with Kenya, the "moments", the unforeseen and unexpected scenes with girls you can't experience in other countries.

Or did I mention the dinner with side effects I had with one of my facebook girls? Invited her for dinner to Natural Oak Apartments by SMS. Of course shy and didn't want to go in the room first thing. Kenyan girls don't do that, she said. Wwrriiight! Anyway, settled for dinner with wine and candles at the pool side. I had the wine, she brought the home cooked food. After dinner with some good glasses of wine I went to turn off the lights in the pool house before going back to the room, came back, unzipped on my way back to the table and took out my by then hard Willy. Pretended I was collecting the plates, put my dick next to her face and she smiled, giggled, grabbed it and started sucking on it. No a professional suck by all means but a nice one. Wow, what a feeling, getting a BBBJ by the table next to the pool with the stars reflecting in the pool water. While sucking and slurping on it I took off her blouse and bra and fingered her hairy pussy under the short skirt she had. After a while I couldn't take it any more, the environment and her sucking got me too excited, either a load in her mouth, on the big breasts or I needed access to her pussy. I took her by her hand and off we went to the pool house opposite to the pool, with my pecker sticking out. Went inside, pulled up her skirt and laid her on the locker room table with her pussy sticking up and gave her a good fuck with a creamy load in her pussy despite her asking not to come inside her. What an experience, half dark pool house, her sexy body and high heel sandals, big breast and a shot in the pussy. She found it funny too, wonder if the guards noticed anything, their voices from the guard house could be heard during the deed? Gave her 3k for the taxi ride back to her place, still didn't want to go to my room :-)

Nguvu2
11-11-10, 15:31
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a complaint about the safe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Safe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Safe Sex thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their Safe Complaints towards individual Forum Members. Thanks!

Nguvu2
11-11-10, 15:33
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a complaint about the safe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Safe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Safe Sex thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their Safe Complaints towards individual Forum Members. Thanks!

Local Nairobi
11-12-10, 10:50
Visited most of the ones found on http://www.hookup.co.ke/en/classified

Most of them only do CBJ. Looking for other options. kenya is easy

October70
11-12-10, 18:14
Visited most of the ones found on http://www.hookup.co.ke/en/classified

Most of them only do CBJ. Looking for other options. kenya is easy

Thanks for the info. Just out of curiosity are any of them 'worth' visiting despite that?

Member #4148
11-12-10, 18:34
Thanks for the info. Just out of curiosity are any of them 'worth' visiting despite that?Search this thread using "massage" and you will find several accounts, my own included.

Willyboy
11-12-10, 18:55
Thanks for the info. Just out of curiosity are any of them 'worth' visiting despite that?This website. Agencie for escort service. Prices 1000ksh for 30 minutes sex or 2000ksh for 1h sex.compleet ripp-off. By carfull.

Mjuaji2003
11-16-10, 21:39
Thanks for the info. Just out of curiosity are any of them 'worth' visiting despite that?I got a $450-a-night quote from some clueless pimp. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I got another one for 1,500/- for a BJ but I get the feeling that the girls aren't free agents which to me is a deal breaker.

I'll stick to the traditional pickup method of going to a club or even a shop.

Local Nairobi
11-19-10, 13:07
Went to some lady on Tom Mboya Street. Best sex I've had in a while. Raw BJ, hand job, massage. She rode me, we did doggy. Came on her face. She was in no hurry. Total damage 1000 KES. Definitely going back. She was called Emma.

Depends on how you negotiate. Some are expensive, some cheap. just how you negotiate with them.

Bide59
11-22-10, 13:59
Went to some lady on Tom Mboya Street. Best sex I've had in a while. Raw BJ, hand job, massage. She rode me, we did doggy. Came on her face. She was in no hurry. Total damage 1000 KES. Definitely going back. She was called Emma.

Depends on how you negotiate. Some are expensive, some cheap. just how you negotiate with them.Could you please be more specific, need to find a place like that next time in Nairobi. Where on Tom Mboya Street (it's a long one), was it her own apartment or massage parlor? What time of the day? More selections? Would appreciate your reply.

Willyboy
11-22-10, 15:36
Could you please be more specific, need to find a place like that next time in Nairobi. Where on Tom Mboya Street (it's a long one), was it her own apartment or massage parlor? What time of the day? More selections? Would appreciate your reply.Thake newspaper. The standard. You find many publcity about this girls. The prices are around 1000ksh. Somethimes in gasthouse in town.

Bagheera
11-29-10, 00:27
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was an obvious attempt by the author to taunt other Forum Members by bragging about his unsafe sex practices. Multiple Safe Sex Taunts will result in the author being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum Rules (www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php) for more information. Thanks!

Bahia 60
11-29-10, 15:51
I am new in Nairobi and I am looking for some place to have fun with sexy ladies.

Need some help.

Thanks!

Member #4148
11-29-10, 17:46
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a complaint about the safe sex practices of another forum member.

Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Safe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the following Safe Sex Complaints threads:

International Sex Guide Forum (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084)

Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their Safe Sex Complaints towards individual Forum Members.

Here's the full text of the reasoning behind this policy:

Forum Members wishing to criticize other Members for not following what they consider to be safe sex procedures may do so only in the Safe Sex Thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may not comment upon, criticize or confront other members on this subject in the general discussion threads. Any such "safe sex complaints" posted in the general discussion threads will be deleted without comment. However...

Forum Members may not repeatedly post or otherwise taunt other Members regarding their refusal to follow safe sex procedures. Specifically, references to having sex without a condom may be made only by incidental reference and shall not be the focus of any report. Such "safe sex taunting" reports will be deleted without comment.

If you want to criticize another member for not following what you consider to be safe sex practices, then send him a PM.

It does no good to criticize members for not following what other members may consider to be safe sex practices for the following reasons:

1. It's a disincentive for members to contribute.
2. It never serves to change any one's behavior.
3. It almost always leads to arguments.
4. It provides a "cover" for Serial Antagonists to provoke other members.

To address the usual arguments:

1. If a guy wants to engage in sex without using a condom, that's his risk and his business.

2. If a girl wants to engage in sex without using a condom, that's her risk and her business.

3. If YOU want to protect yourself from either or both of the aforementioned parties, then YOU should use a condom for sex all the time and thus YOU will be protected from the allegedly unsafe sex practices of the other parties.Thanks,

Jackson

Barri
11-29-10, 21:14
I am new in Nairobi and I am looking for some place to have fun with sexy ladies.

Need some help.

Thanks!Your bed. Or hers?

Mjuaji2003
11-30-10, 21:40

Need some help.

Thanks!Try 70 Peponi Rd, Spring Valley, near the OilLibya station. It's opened 24/7 and is a very discrete house in its own compound. They charge 3,000/- an hr but if you don't wonna fuck / bj / hj, you can sit at the bar and have a drink at a reasonable price (a beer is only 150/-) while chatting the girls. We found 4 girls but 1 was ugly. The bar was cosy with a nice fire and the music volume was low enough for us to have a conversation.

Bahia 60
12-01-10, 05:38
Your bed. Or hers?Both options are ok!

Willyboy
12-01-10, 12:14
Try 70 Peponi Rd, Spring Valley, near the OilLibya station. It's opened 24/7 and is a very discrete house in its own compound. They charge 3,000/- an hr but if you don't wonna fuck / bj / hj, you can sit at the bar and have a drink at a reasonable price (a beer is only 150/-) while chatting the girls. We found 4 girls but 1 was ugly. The bar was cosy with a nice fire and the music volume was low enough for us to have a conversation.3000Ksh/1h sex end housemaids in Kenya (salery start from 1500ksh/month) Where it will stop in Kenya? In Mombasa. Girls claining streets in Mombasa during night (250ksh/night) This is only information. Not injection for text from this text writer.

Mjuaji2003
12-02-10, 00:36
3000Ksh/1h sex end housemaids in Kenya (salery start from 1500ksh/month) Where it will stop in Kenya? In Mombasa. Girls claining streets in Mombasa during night (250ksh/night) This is only information. Not injection for text from this text writer.I went there for the 150/- boozes in a quiet homely environment with a fireplace and nice company instead of some chaotic bar. I didn't go for the sex. 3,000/- an hr is outrageous.

Cunning Stunt
12-02-10, 07:45
3,000/- an hr is outrageous.

Of course you are right but viewed in context, if you got one hour of fun for less than 30 euros in Germany or UK, you would post here on ISG crowing about it and guys would be either begging you for contact details or calling you a downright liar.

Jbond
12-02-10, 19:06
Black Diamond definitely has the edge at the moment,I met some great girls there and ended up with some awesome memories. Invariably with Meru and Masai girls. Although I have also been with sexy girls from most of the other tribes but the first two seem to have the edge.The most jealous was a half Somali/Meru girl totally insane!!

Apart from last wednesday hardly anyone in Black Diamond,so I went over to
Madhouse.Whoever said Madhouse on wednesday night(Reggae night) was not good is so correct.Full of guys and some very rough looking girls there on the Big Mamma side!! I suppose they turned up for the local guys who like the bigger variety of girl. My visits had been on other nights of the week and consequently there were some really sexy girls more suited for the mazungu market!