PDA

View Full Version : Mombasa

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Member #4379
10-05-12, 22:08
Hi Steve:

Have a good time. I was there before they finished the pool. If you get a 2BR the furniture is much better. I had a small 1 BR but it was fun.

Gentlemen; I booked the Luck apartments in Mtwapa; hope a.

Good decision. 2 nd floor; 65 sqm, balcony, kitchen and DSTV.

Cheers

Pete Benetar
10-06-12, 04:15
Why is this place soooo dead?Well at the risk of further polluting this fine board with only tangentially related "mongering", I can only offer "Cristen" of Oklahoma who had resettled from Kenya, though on a marriage based Green Card (same old song, trying to leave her American sponsor / hubby).

Sadly, though we had a very fine weekend together while "interviewing" her for a "permanent position", I deduced she would be a bit too demanding for permanent placement.

Did I mention, she IS Kenyan, LOL?

(Nice to read your posts, as always Lusty!)

Pete Benetar
10-06-12, 04:43
But wait, I got an alibi. Found a few more of my Kenyan for the evening and I'm feeling a little exhibitionist here (or with her anyways)

Hell, I honestly cannot even remember where in Kenya she's from. Maybe, just maybe. MOMBASA!

Happy Hunting this weekend boys (and a girl or two as well, I think.

Pete Benetar
10-06-12, 04:58
Sorry Lusty, but you REALLY asked for it this time, LMAO! By the way, in pulling all these pics out of my email "archives" I read her introduction to me and she IS INDEED a Mombasa native.

Muthaphuck me if I shouldn't have my pallid white arse over there with you all, haha.

LustyHombre
10-06-12, 15:49
Well at the risk of further polluting this fine board with only tangentially related "mongering", I can only offer "Cristen" of Oklahoma who had resettled from Kenya, though on a marriage based Green Card (same old song, trying to leave her American sponsor / hubby).

Sadly, though we had a very fine weekend together while "interviewing" her for a "permanent position", I deduced she would be a bit too demanding for permanent placement.

Did I mention, she IS Kenyan, LOL?

(Nice to read your posts, as always Lusty!) Thank you, Chevalier Benetar, for riding to the rescue!

What a fine specimen she is! She looks like she deserves more than just a weekend's attention. Unfortunately, once they know that they are close to a 10, many Kenyan girls tend to overplay their hand.

OKC you said? Wait a minute! I met a very attractive Kenya girl while visiting the Hobby Lobby headoffice about 14 years ago, but don't recall her name. And I didn't see her nakid either. Another rmissed opportunity, I guess.

Pete Benetar
10-06-12, 18:24
Thank you, Chevalier Benetar, for riding to the rescue!

What a fine specimen she is! She looks like she deserves more than just a weekend's attention. Unfortunately, once they know that they are close to a 10, many Kenyan girls tend to overplay their hand.

OKC you said? Wait a minute! I met a very attractive Kenya girl while visiting the Hobby Lobby headoffice about 14 years ago, but don't recall her name. And I didn't see her nakid either. Another rmissed opportunity, I guess.LOL. Add physical excellence and sexual prowess to green card (permanent resident) status and you've just gone over the tipping point for "Americanizing" or "Westernizing" these girls for the vast majority."In my experience." (that's clinical speak for exactly ONE case, haha) , I've found remarkable success in finding a very conservative and submissive woman who does NOT share these attributes. I do NOT think they are rare (I'm referring to the ONE I brought home with me) , but sadly they do not present themselves often if ever in typical mongering sources.

OKC? Damn dude, you seem to have spent more time in the USA than ME, haha. And now you reside in Cocoa Heaven. Bless you Sir Lusty.

LustyHombre
10-07-12, 05:02
LOL. Add physical excellence and sexual prowess to green card (permanent resident) status and you've just gone over the tipping point for "Americanizing" or "Westernizing" these girls for the vast majority."In my experience." (that's clinical speak for exactly ONE case, haha) , I've found remarkable success in finding a very conservative and submissive woman who does NOT share these attributes. I do NOT think they are rare (I'm referring to the ONE I brought home with me) , but sadly they do not present themselves often if ever in typical mongering sources.[Quote]

If ONE is all it takes to make you happy, then "mission accomplished" isn't too hard to come by. Lucky Bastard, You!

[Quote]OKC? Damn dude, you seem to have spent more time in the USA than ME, haha. And now you reside in Cocoa Heaven. Bless you Sir Lusty.

That I doubt very much , unless you are still a teenager ! Didn't know that Mombasa is called Cocoa Heaven (I guess that's code for something I don't partake in ). Come and visit sometimes and satisfy your curiosity!

Member #4364
10-07-12, 18:38
Interracial; thank you very much.

Mtwapa is a dream for our hobby; anybody using dating sites?

Something new in Mtwapa?

My favourite area is Bahnhof. There is a Club with pool at the end.

Of the town called Lambada; a good location?

Furthermare there are nice african restaurants around the 24 h supermarket;

Maybe I ll meet there one of our gentlemen.

Cheers

Member #4178
10-07-12, 21:45
My favourite area is Bahnhof. There is a Club with pool at the end.Bahnhof is an area as much as Berlin is a country.

It just a local club opposite Casaurina.

You are asking about Mtwapa in the forum since 2007, You should visit someday.

Member #4178
10-07-12, 22:01
Met on the beach, she was with her friend.

Well, the story is not very sophisticated so you can imagine the how its ends.

Pete Benetar
10-07-12, 22:24
Mtwapa is a dream for our hobby; anybody using dating sites?

CheersYes, (well, virtually anyways, lol)...there are many Kenyan ladies both coastal and inland areas using Tagged and there are a million on Afrointroductions as well, though the latter is paying. I think you can also meet girls on badoo for kenya and perhaps okcupid both of which also can be used for no charge.

FWIW, my impression wrt these dating sites, Afro is the best of the sites I've named albeit, not free. For the "free sites" (tagged, badoo, okcupid etc) , seems Tagged has got the greatest number of kenyan girls looking.

I've had dialogues with many ladies on these sites and IMO most are legitimate which you may cull from the nature of their photos and the comments exchanged in correspondence. Many ladies will only have one photo in their profile and to establish confirmation, I think it is good to exchange more photos.

Motivations and objectives of the ladies will vary of course with the majority I converse with being semi-pros or girls looking to date with benefits or even relationship.

Member #4364
10-08-12, 18:57
John; why are you provocating me?

I was many times there; and for you as "insider" you should.

Know that The Bahnhof is a bar; incl, the neighboor bars.

If you spend the whole night in Casaurina; it's your business.

To hang around like in Europe.

A town like Mtwapa is changing the fun area very quick; also.

The acommodation.

OK; John; my statements or questions are not made for you

Gauguin7
10-08-12, 19:00
I would like to ask the experts here whether visiting Mombasa at New Year's Eve is a good idea. Will the girls run home for holidays?

Thanks very much

Member #4364
10-08-12, 19:07
Thanks Pete; I ve heard abaout Tagged.

Africaintrodution; you ve to pay for the answers; for me.

Not a problem; but for sure for many african girls.

Cheers

Member #4178
10-08-12, 19:48
John; why are you provocating me?I find it strange that you always ask so many questions about a place that you said that you know so well.

Questions about everything with zero trip reports with same two lines of posting that gives no benefit to the forum.

Couldn't understand about a senior Monger asking for dating sites in a place similar to Pattaya. I mean the girls out number the fish in the sea and apartments has more dense concentration then sand in the desert. The area around luck apartments has more places to stay then Manhattan. 24 hours in Mtwapa and you know it inside and out and starts to provides answers instead of questions.

Whatever my point is understood or not, There will be NO MORE provocation.

Here is one of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" girls (Somalis). She tried to play jason bourne in bed but looks dead to me.

Pete Benetar
10-09-12, 00:20

Not a problem; but for sure for many african girls.

Cheers

My pleasure Steve. Most all paying sites, including Afro only require one of the members to pay.

So if you sign up for a month (or 3/6/12 month etc) and pay, then the girls can read and reply to you. But agreed, you will virtually never find girls there (in the realm you are seeking) who are able or willing to pay for the membership.

Pb

LustyHombre
10-09-12, 03:04
Bahnhof is an area as much as Berlin is a country.

It just a local club opposite Casaurina.

You are asking about Mtwapa in the forum since 2007, You should visit someday.Nice dry humor, John!

But the pics you provide are even better; keep them coming for all of us visual guys, please.

Pete Benetar
10-09-12, 03:29
Here is one of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" girls (Somalis). She tried to play jason bourne in bed but looks dead to me.LOL. Though I generally like the arabic twist of the Somalians I see around here (resettled refugee etc) , I think I would most prefer your MBA girl lollipoppin' on the beach. Her prop or yours? No matter, I'm sure it was soon replaced by the real thing.

Great pics!

LustyHombre
10-09-12, 05:57
I would like to ask the experts here whether visiting Mombasa at New Year's Eve is a good idea. Will the girls run home for holidays?

Thanks very muchIt's a bad idea bcs.

- all hotels go nuts from Dec 20 to Jan 10 and charge double their regular rates (some go even higher than that)

- most of the talent on the coast is from upcountry. Most of them disappear over the holidays to vist their families, meaning you're left with the bottom of the barrel who can't afford to go.

The smart thing to do is to visit from Jan 20 or so, when they all come back, totally broke.

Zircon
10-09-12, 06:18
My pleasure Steve. Most all paying sites, including Afro only require one of the members to pay.

So if you sign up for a month (or 3/6/12 month etc) and pay, then the girls can read and reply to you. But agreed, you will virtually never find girls there (in the realm you are seeking) who are able or willing to pay for the membership.

PbTagged is excellent and free. Afro is a pay site, not nearly as many girls.

Member #4364
10-09-12, 18:38
Gaugin; Christmas / happy new year the hotels re raising the prices 3 times more;

Many rich indians / arabians from Nairobi want to spend their time at the coast.

John. After so many years africa; YES; you can get a lot of apartments;

But for someone with a bit standard or equipement they re charging moon.

Prices on their websites; Big Tree charged me for my period 130000 ksh;

Behind Nakumatt 150000. And I got the Luck for a very fair price; under the.

Support of an other forum. And I feed up with the nice apartments; promising.

A good location and it's in the Bush. Kerstin's is maybe nice; what should I do.

There without a car?

Furthermore in these holliday destinations the towns are changing their face.

Every year. And if I want to ve information about the situation NOW; I'm using.

Such a forum.

Girls; as a non-drinker; sometimes it's not possible to find an african girl past.

10 pm which is not drunk. (Casaurina f. E.) so; why I can't asked about your experience.

About dating sites. Kenya is the right place; but sometimes the gems are hidden.

And John. I try to be a gentlemen; so no comment about the somalian woman.

Is somebody in the condition to teach a kraut to fix the text in the right way ?
John; i´m to stupid for that........

Pete Benetar
10-09-12, 19:26
Tagged is excellent and free. Afro is a pay site, not nearly as many girls.That's what I said about Tagged; I also mentioned badoo and okcupid as non paying sights but I would disagree on your bias AfroIntro has far fewer girls. Tagged is a good no pay fee but for a few bucks, Afro is my preference.

Even with the paying sites, such as Afro, you can always register without paying and surf or search and at least preview the population.

Member #4178
10-09-12, 23:40
Is somebody in the condition to teach a kraut to fix the text in the right way?Yes, just hit the "Backspace key" to fix the text. Always press on "preview report"

Merry Villa and luck apartments are next to the Catholic church. Both are good places to stay. Forget about Nakumatt, forget about website reservation just walk to luck apartment and negotiate. There is NO FIX PRICES in Kenya.

Luck apartment is one of the best places in Mtwapa. If you have money then one of the hotels on the beach will better place. You can mix one week in luck apartment and one week in kahama hotel.

SceticoBlu
10-10-12, 07:18
Merry Villa and luck apartments are next to the Catholic church. Both are good places to stay.Do you think it is save to walk at night from the mainroad to Luck? This apartmenthouse is about 500 m off the main road.

AfAsia
10-10-12, 08:21
Is somebody in the condition to teach a kraut to fix the text in the right way?

John; I'm to stupid for that.It is not necessary to use (; semi-colon) just make use of (, coma)

Use a coma when you want to PAUSE, and continue speaking. Make your sentences longer, write as if speaking to someone, ending with. (full stop)

Hope this helps, keep trying.

Member #4178
10-10-12, 19:41
Do you think it is save to walk at night from the mainroad to Luck? This apartmenthouse is about 500 m off the main road.99. 286% safe.

Member #4178
10-10-12, 20:28
Girls; as a non-drinker sometimes it's not possible to find an african girl past 10 pm which is not drunk.It's is possible.

Kerstin's is maybe nice; what should I do There without a car?Find two boda-boda drivers and take their phone numbers then give them a call when you want to get out. Also collects many phone numbers from the disco. Then call them and send them to the kitchen to cook for you. They have excellent skills in the kitchen.

Member #4379
10-11-12, 00:00
I've walked at night with no problem from the main road to Luck apts. It seems from this website that the beach at night is not safe.

Do you think it is save to walk at night from the mainroad to Luck? This apartmenthouse is about 500 m off the main road.

Member #4178
10-11-12, 19:18

Africaintrodution; you ve to pay for the answers; for me. Not a problemOnly Africaintrodution is proven to get laid but remember to change your country to kenya. Its will be half the price.

Member #4364
10-12-12, 19:47
Thanks John; but I vn't negotiated Luck; the price is really fair.
A currently german guest has written me an email; he said Luck is
a great decision.

I wrote "sometimes". At the weekend or at Cheers I found many
times drunken girls.

Gents; I tried tagged; looked very good; so waiting for reply
such a tool is much better than a local disco. The price of AI is
not the problem; but for "our" girls 1000 ksh; i doubt

Cheers

DylanGerman
10-12-12, 21:35
Forget tagged. You can find more willing ladys at daytime in the streets than on tagged.

Just my experience.

Thanks John; but I vn't negotiated Luck; the price is really fair.

A currently german guest has written me an email; he said Luck is.

A great decision.

I wrote "sometimes". At the weekend or at Cheers I found many.

Times drunken girls.

Gents; I tried tagged; looked very good; so waiting for reply.

Such a tool is much better than a local disco. The price of AI is.

Not the problem; but for "our" girls 1000 ksh; I doubt.

Cheers

Itchy36
10-15-12, 14:39
Hi guys,

I am planning on visiting mombasa next week but some body out there please tell me if its safe there. The last time I checked the MRC was causing havoc at the coast. What is the situation down there?

Member #4364
10-15-12, 18:27
Maybe Dylan; but if a girl is using the web, I think it's a better kind
of girls than these late night at Cheers f. E.
But you re right; daytime is hunting time

Tonkazan
10-15-12, 23:29
Hi guys,

I am planning on visiting mombasa next week but some body out there please tell me if its safe there. The last time I checked the MRC was causing havoc at the coast. What is the situation down there?Mombasa is still safe. Yes, there have been a few incidents involving MRC, but nothing to worry you. Their activities have been flatly rejected at the north coast, and a number have been lynched by the locals. In fact. Locals in places like Kilifi have sworn to lynch them whenever they set foot in the area. Their main base is south coast, but even there, their activities are in the local villages, not the towns or tourist areas. If you are travelling to Mombasa island or the north coast, you can monger in peace.

Itchy36
10-16-12, 16:58
Mombasa is still safe. Yes, there have been a few incidents involving MRC, but nothing to worry you. Their activities have been flatly rejected at the north coast, and a number have been lynched by the locals. In fact. Locals in places like Kilifi have sworn to lynch them whenever they set foot in the area. Their main base is south coast, but even there, their activities are in the local villages, not the towns or tourist areas. If you are travelling to Mombasa island or the north coast, you can monger in peace.Thanks tonkazan shakataka and tanduri used to be my places in the south coast but I will be in the north this time.

Member #4178
10-17-12, 09:44
Thanks tonkazan shakataka and tanduri used to be my places in the south coast but I will be in the north this time.South cost is a dream specifically Diani, if you can afford the high price hotels. I didn't find any reasonable medium cost accommodation.

Comparing to Diani mtwapa is a slum full of problems. Sure there are girls but you will not feel at vacation. If I had the money I am sure I would go again to Diani but until then I am staying away from north cost.

Things that I can stand in the past I can't stand now. I met one of the forum members years ago in Mombasa he told me that he hate the dirt and sand of mtwapa, I didn't agree then but now I understand and feel the same.

I have a very good memories from Diani beach I am sure I will come back but with plan B just in case that the glory past will gone.

Beno69
10-18-12, 11:42
. Then call them and send them to the kitchen to cook for you.Sorry your PM is full.

Do you have Phone Nr. Of this Beauty? Would be nice, if you could PM me.

Will be in Mombasa in Mid November.

Thanks in Advance.

Beno

Member #4178
10-18-12, 12:37
Will be in Mombasa in Mid November.

BenoBeno" Don't forget to bring "on the ground" reports and photos. Trip announcements are cheap and "some" guys here never travel! Just make a lot of noise with empty words.

She is from Kisumu just visits mombasa. I used to hunt around Posta in town while girls are waiting for Matatu. She was shy and serious but I took the mask out of her and made her to feel free then she transformed to a 183cm tall sex beast.

I was with her for more then a week without any money at all. I am sure she was looking for a husband. All my top girls as far as personality and body came from kisumu.

I had two cameras: a monster DSLR and a video cam for "behind the scene"

LustyHombre
10-18-12, 21:20
South cost is a dream specifically Diani, if you can afford the high price hotels. I didn't find any reasonable medium cost accommodation.

Comparing to Diani mtwapa is a slum full of problems. Sure there are girls but you will not feel at vacation. If I had the money I am sure I would go again to Diani but until then I am staying away from north cost.

Things that I can stand in the past I can't stand now. I met one of the forum members years ago in Mombasa he told me that he hate the dirt and sand of mtwapa, I didn't agree then but now I understand and feel the same.

I have a very good memories from Diani beach I am sure I will come back but with plan B just in case that the glory past will gone.There are 2 appartment hotels within 100 m of the best beach in Kenya for less than $50 / night. PM for contact info.

Similarly, there is a plethora of cottages available, but they'd run you around $ 90 for a 1 bedroom place. The more bedrooms, the cheaper (can you think group sex?) , like $120 for 3 bedrooms with A / C. I've stayed at a few of them and can look up some names if you PM.

Member #4178
10-18-12, 22:58
There are 2 appartment hotels within 100 m of the best beach in Kenya for less than $50 / night. PM for contact info.Good info Lusty, glad to hear that: Did find a good selection of mongering Opportunities?

Beach might be interesting sometimes.

Pete Benetar
10-19-12, 00:37
She is from Kisumu just visits mombasa. I used to hunt around Posta in town while girls are waiting for Matatu. She was shy and serious but I took the mask out of her and made her to feel free then she transformed to a 183cm tall sex beast.ROFLMAO. Haha. You obviously are a man with a hearty appetite, good taste of exotic cuisine, an appreciation for indigenous fare and for very, very fine dining as well.

I will instruct my nubian to commence perineal bathing forthwith, mindful of your exemplary illustration as I satiate my palate also! Bravo, thank you for sharing and congratulations on a job well done (or meal properly consumed?)!

Double Shooter
10-19-12, 07:01
It is not necessary to use (; semi-colon) just make use of (, coma)

Use a coma when you want to PAUSE, and continue speaking. Make your sentences longer, write as if speaking to someone, ending with. (full stop)

Hope this helps, keep trying.A "coma" might entail a longer pause than intended LOL.

Member #4178
10-19-12, 07:48
ROFLMAO. Haha. You obviously are a man with a hearty appetite, good taste of exotic cuisine, an appreciation for indigenous fare and for very, very fine dining as well.

I will instruct my nubian to commence perineal bathing forthwith, mindful of your exemplary illustration as I satiate my palate also! Bravo, thank you for sharing and congratulations on a job well done (or meal properly consumed?)!Thanks Pete for being very excited, and I am glad to reminds you a well known sex technique involving "non-pro".

As you know some other guys may already forgot you the good old parties before the prostitutes route.

Member #4178
10-19-12, 11:49
meal properly consumedTo the bone.

My point was that with a non-pro you may do different things than you normally do with a pro.

Naked Gunz
10-19-12, 13:03
Ok, so I'm browsing AI, and I see all these broads are seemingly serious about marriage! I hope all that is not the case upon arrival.

I hate dealing with hardcore pros and I like sweeter non-pros, semi-pros, but I don't want to deal with the USA version of courtship: Dinner and at least 3 dates before your in these panties!

Hey Vets, what's the deal, because I'm going this holiday season to Nairobi and/or Mombassa.

Pete Benetar
10-19-12, 15:25
Thanks Pete for being very excited, and I am glad to reminds you a well known sex technique involving "non-pro".

As you know some other guys may already forgot you the good old parties before the prostitutes route.Hey John,

Very much in agreement as ISG is not just for mongering pro sex but sexxing in general; superb pic with your girl laid out on the kitchen island next to the stove. Is she the appetizer, main entree, or simply dessert? LOL. She looks exquisite; keep her bro and allow your tongue to flagellate her into heaven where she deservedly belongs. HaHa, and please have a bite for me!

Willyboy
10-19-12, 15:59
It is forbidden to Kenya Law Kenya ladies NUDE photograph. If the Lady in question complaint. Then the consequences are incalculable. Pull your decisions.

LustyHombre
10-19-12, 20:49
Good info Lusty, glad to hear that: Did find a good selection of mongering Opportunities?

Beach might be interesting sometimes.I am strictly a day time mongerer and have no first hand experience of what goes on at night (but I have heard the place is hopping all over ).

I find my girl-for-the-afternoon usually on the beach at or near 40 Thieves, or in Isle 9 at Nakumatt or Chandarana, or on Beach Road flagging down a matatu

LustyHombre
10-19-12, 21:07
Ok, so I'm browsing AI, and I see all these broads are seemingly serious about marriage! I hope all that is not the case upon arrival.

I hate dealing with hardcore pros and I like sweeter non-pros, semi-pros, but I don't want to deal with the USA version of courtship: Dinner and at least 3 dates before your in these panties!

Hey Vets, what's the deal, because I'm going this holiday season to Nairobi and / or Mombassa.Many of the girls on AI and Tagged are freelance beach walkers or work in some house of ill repute, I. E. Most of them are some degree of pro, BUT when they go on AI and Tagged they all pretend to be normal good girls, just temporarily down on their luck, looking for a hubby to start a family.

You know what the real score is when you get all the goodies dished up during the very first meet already.

Enjoy guilt free!

Member #4178
10-20-12, 10:51
I appreciate your Photos very much, but the Girls mostely don't!

And if a Girl give me Photos and I promise not to put her on the Internet. Everyone has to respect that.

Specially, if you see the Face. It can be very bad for the Girls!Absolutly correct. All my photos are from girls lives near kisumu.

As far as I remembers no one asked me not to take photos or other restrictions as opposed to Thailand.

But my exprience is limited to mostly non pro from other provinces that came for a short visit.

Member #4178
10-20-12, 14:05
I promise not to put her on the InternetI never promise anything: particular during lunch time.

LustyHombre
10-22-12, 19:41
There are 2 appartment hotels within 100 m of the best beach in Kenya for less than $50 / night. PM for contact info.

Similarly, there is a plethora of cottages available, but they'd run you around $ 90 for a 1 bedroom place. The more bedrooms, the cheaper (can you think group sex?) , like $120 for 3 bedrooms with A / C. I've stayed at a few of them and can look up some names if you PM.Since I had quite a few more PM's than I have time to answer individually : please google WAYSIDE BEACH APARTMENTS, DIANI, KENYA to get all the info you need.

I spent a few nights there myself over the last few years. The place is a bit run down and some of the counter corners are chipped off etc, but the fridge is working and so are the fans, and the location simply can't be beat. 4,500 KES for a double presently, I believe.

There is a similar place right next door plus you will discover several others as you work the beach.

Member #4379
10-22-12, 21:49
Lusty Thanks for this, greatly appreciated.

Since I had quite a few more PM's than I have time to answer individually : please google WAYSIDE BEACH APARTMENTS, DIANI, KENYA to get all the info you need.

I spent a few nights there myself over the last few years. The place is a bit run down and some of the counter corners are chipped off etc, but the fridge is working and so are the fans, and the location simply can't be beat. 4,500 KES for a double presently, I believe.

There is a similar place right next door plus you will discover several others as you work the beach.

LustyHombre
10-23-12, 04:10
I never promise anything: particular during lunch time.Always good to see that there are some girls left who practice their kitchen skills!

Member #4178
10-23-12, 09:34
There is a similar place right next door plus you will discover several others as you work the beach.10 years ago I always stays on one of low cost hotels at bambori beach for 1000sh. Then prices went steep up so I move to Mtwapa but the downside was a compromise in accommodation security. The security guy (Askari) always sleep at night. Its so easy to break in or to pay 1000sh in order to hack as a legitimise guest. Then the attack will initiate from inside.

You can visit multiple times without problem only because of the nature of statistics. You can feel safe not only in the hotel but also as you walk at night to Casaurina. But this is an Illusion. Its like the Antelope herd crossing the river while the Crocodiles in the water. Sometimes the Complete their journey, sometimes they have small or big injuries and sometimes they totally out of luck.

I was working with the police multiple times when I was a resident so I have broad idea about what's going on. The hotel owners and the police will tell you that they have never heard about a single incident for the last 10 years.

For me only one of big hotels in Diani with more Guards then the CIA HQ in Langley will make me feel safe. Until then I will keep going and coming back safe from Asia or other African countries.

Keep mongering but wise.

Beno69
10-25-12, 11:36
. All my photos are from girls lives near kisumu.They are just great. I also find out, that the tall nice 'Gazelle' coming from Kisumu. (mostely)

And they speak so sweet. But that not means that more than 1% is true.

I'm little lazy to travel there (so fare). But one Day I have to do it.

Member #4178
10-26-12, 17:23
And they speak so sweet.With me they rarely talk. They busy with cooking, modeling and fucking.

Alessandro71
10-26-12, 22:53
I just booked a hotel in Bamburi, Kenya Bay Beach Resort for 4 nights. Does anyone know if it is girlfriendly? Or is it possible to speak to some guy in the staff that can help me out? And what about Lambada Holiday Resort in Mtwapa, GF? I'm going there for Christmas and new year, any mongers who wants to share a beer and a story?

Fritobugger
10-27-12, 06:17
With me they rarely talk. They busy with cooking, modeling and fucking.What a beauty. Thanks

Kailein
10-27-12, 08:29
I just booked a hotel in Bamburi, Kenya Bay Beach Resort for 4 nights. Does anyone know if it is girlfriendly? Or is it possible to speak to some guy in the staff that can help me out? And what about Lambada Holiday Resort in Mtwapa, GF? I'm going there for Christmas and new year, any mongers who wants to share a beer and a story?Kenya Bay and GF, forget it. Lambada possible if you book and double room, but very expensive this time. I was September and October there and Christmas / New Year again. I have booked an apartment in Mtwapa, similiar but cheap and for my girl and me enough. Where you come from? Shere a beer, why not?

Willyboy
10-27-12, 08:42
I just booked a hotel in Bamburi, Kenya Bay Beach Resort for 4 nights. Does anyone know if it is girlfriendly? Or is it possible to speak to some guy in the staff that can help me out? And what about Lambada Holiday Resort in Mtwapa, GF? I'm going there for Christmas and new year, any mongers who wants to share a beer and a story?In kenya bay hotel. This hotel is absolut NOT girlfriendly.

Kailein
10-27-12, 17:04
I just booked a hotel in Bamburi, Kenya Bay Beach Resort for 4 nights. Does anyone know if it is girlfriendly? Or is it possible to speak to some guy in the staff that can help me out? And what about Lambada Holiday Resort in Mtwapa, GF? I'm going there for Christmas and new year, any mongers who wants to share a beer and a story?Kenya Bay and GF, forget it. Lambada ist GF but expensive. I am from 21. Of December up to 05. Of January again there. If a beer interested, PM me.

LustyHombre
10-27-12, 18:42
With me they rarely talk. They busy with cooking, modeling and fucking.I like your taste in girls (slim, tall, dangerous curves) as well as the technical quality of your pics!

Please keep them coming!

Furthermore, you seem to have a well developed sense of humor, especially since English is not likely to be your first language.

MarioMarengo
10-27-12, 18:44
I just booked a hotel in Bamburi, Kenya Bay Beach Resort for 4 nights. Does anyone know if it is girlfriendly? Or is it possible to speak to some guy in the staff that can help me out? And what about Lambada Holiday Resort in Mtwapa, GF? I'm going there for Christmas and new year, any mongers who wants to share a beer and a story?Better if you go in KAHAMA

Pete Benetar
10-27-12, 19:12
Please keep them coming!Here, Here, Sir Lusty! JP's short quips both congenial and provocative. His photos, for better or worse, have now driven me into official "envy". Now I wonder. Might JP also provide marital (diversional thereapy) counseling?

Member #4178
10-27-12, 20:28
His photos, for better or worse, have now driven me into official "envy".I met a guy at the airport of my country heading to Zanzibzar while I was heading to mombasa. He shows me a DSLR he just bought at duty free and even didn't know how to use it. During the flight I persuade him to change his route from zanzibar to mombasa.

After 3 hours in Mtawapa he told me he can't stay there and want to feel like a tourist so I took him to kahama. The guy was new to africa and knew nothing about mombasa. In just only one day after he got there he was surrounded with 3 stunners and and for the entire time of his vacation there was always 3 or 4 different girls waiting for him at the pool.

His technique was simple, he used the security guys to spread the rumour that a generous mzungo new in mombasa is looking for fun and company. This guy didn't ask how much, what time and never read any forum before but was wise to make the girls works for him and spread the rumour even further. As a result he was surrounded with many girls without even getting from the hotel compound.

When I came to visit him from the slum I was staying, I saw him turning the pool to a studio and trying some Fashion and glamour photography with his new camera. Everyone works from him the hotel stuff, the girls drivers, hotel chef etc.

The point is simple, If you want mombasa to became a dream it will only be limited by your imagination and your ability and readiness to execute. Previous mongering or field experiences is not required.

Member #4178
10-27-12, 21:01
Furthermore, you seem to have a well developed sense of humor, especially since English is not likely to be your first language.Sense of humor has nothing to do with language. I was serious about cleaning, modeling etc.

LustyHombre
10-27-12, 22:38
Here, Here, Sir Lusty! JP's short quips both congenial and provocative. His photos, for better or worse, have now driven me into official "envy". Now I wonder. Might JP also provide marital (diversional thereapy) counseling?The pics posted by you, PB, aren't too shabby either, if I may say so out loud!

Although I get turned on mightily by provocative scenes, and while I have no shortage of them in my own mongering life, I usually leave my camera at home. Why? Maybe the gentleman in me (if he still exists, which I doubt quite often these days) doesn't want to expose my intimate companion of that particular day to the public (maybe one of her uncles or her cousin around 3 corners is an ISG member as well?) and I live here and have to be a bit more circumspect than somebody who is going to be gone tomorrow.

Chotu
10-28-12, 00:09
With me they rarely talk. They busy with cooking, modeling and fucking.John you get the best girls

Pete Benetar
10-28-12, 20:11
Maybe the gentleman in me (if he still exists, which I doubt quite often these days)Your post fools nobody Lusty! All your messages I've read show you an arbiter of compassion, sensibility and civility.

On JP's seriousness with respect to cleaning and modeling, I think we (or at least me) refer to the cooking and especially dining! .

In any case, the gravity of your messages, brother John, is well documented in your pictorials.

Alessandro71
10-29-12, 21:23
So if Kenya Bay is not GF, what are my best options? Being a newbie in Kenyas mongering scene I'd need some advice. Read somewhere that it's possible to rent short time hotel rooms, any good idea? Safe? Prices? Which places are close to Kenya bay? What about the massage huts? Prices? Any sex clubs around? As I understand sex in the beach is forbidden.

TheCable Guy
10-30-12, 17:22
So if Kenya Bay is not GF, what are my best options? Being a newbie in Kenyas mongering scene I'd need some advice. Read somewhere that it's possible to rent short time hotel rooms, any good idea? Safe? Prices? Which places are close to Kenya bay? What about the massage huts? Prices? Any sex clubs around? As I understand sex in the beach is forbidden.RTFF=Read the fucking forum.

HimKoi
10-31-12, 11:01
Has any one stayed at the white sands hotel. I have heard that they are friendly. I met someone on tagged that wants me to stay there. Any hunting grounds near the hotel. I prefer walking down and begining the hunt right away. Thats always fun.

Member #4364
10-31-12, 20:57
How many times. The tourist hotels re not gf.

Search our forum about the small hotels

Jiggydus
11-01-12, 09:50
Has any one stayed at the white sands hotel. I have heard that they are friendly. I met someone on tagged that wants me to stay there. Any hunting grounds near the hotel. I prefer walking down and begining the hunt right away. Thats always fun.Guy, those tourist hotels as SG pointed out are not at all gf. I have ran by Whitesands on numerous occasions on the beach and all I could see were beached whales. You will only find a man or woman with a local ONLY if that person CHECKED IN with that person. Otherwise, you will not be free to bring new trim in. You would be forced to do your mongering activity at a nearby guesthouse, which is not optimum or preferred. Ditto for Travelers or any other hotel that caters to tourists. I stayed once at Kahama (it is gf). First night I hooked up with one of my afro connects and she was screaming like a banshee, someone from next door banged on my door. I was so pissed that I hopped off that pussy and flung open my door (no one was there as the banging had been done on the door separating the rooms) with my package hanging out for anyone to see! The next morning when I heard someone exit out of that room, I hustled out to see who it was. It was a Euro guy walking toward the reception with his young son and daughter. I guess he didn't get the memo that fucking takes place at Kahama and he would have been better served to stay at Whitesands!

Tungsten2
11-01-12, 13:13
Just got back from a week in Mtwapa. It was my first time so I RTFF and stuck to it, so I don't have anything ground-breaking to report but thought I'd share.

Mtwapa is hot, humid, dry & dusty and not exactly pretty but there was minimal hassle as I wandered around. I meant to do a day trip to Mombasa but never left; in fact I had to force myself to go down to Big Tree my last day just so I could say I'd seen the sea.

I booked into Kendas Arcade my first night meaning to find somewhere better the next day but stayed out of sheer laziness. They play loud music till 5am but as I was out myself the first few nights it didn't bother me. There must presumably be action in the bar but the only time I ever went down. To buy water at 3am. It was practically deserted. (Didn't stop them playing the music though.) I looked at an apartment in Merry and they quoted me 2500. There must be much cheaper around because girls told me I should get one and save on the 1600 I was paying for a big room at Kendas. One took me to her (absent) German boyfriend's place and suggested I rent a room for 1000. I passed.

I was drinking loads while I was there; twice found myself ordering beers pre-10am, so what with that and the concussion I got later in the trip (see below) it's all a bit of a blur. I went to Bahnhof & Lambada & Eden & Bob's & Kahama etc but the point is that there were women everywhere; in bars, in shops, in matatus, waitresses etc. I liked them too; good to drink with, good to hang out with, although obviously don't believe a word they tell you.

I spent quite a lot of time at Eagle's Nest (out of Kendas, turn right). It's small and laid-back and a good spot to watch the street below from its terrace. More of a westerner's watering hole than a pick-up joint although my first night some girl told me she gave the finest bjs in town and to demonstrate she squeezed a big dollop of mustard into her palm and slurped it up with a wink. Quite impressive, but I went on to Casuarina with her friends.

I went to Casuarina my first 3 nights, twice with girls I'd already met and once alone (not for long). I don't even like African music much but I had a blast.

I visited Cheers a few times mostly in the daytime and it always had some action.

The reason I was there was because the ATMs in Mtwapa and around have a habit of malfunctioning and so I had to go to Nakumatt at least twice to find one that was still working. Definitely worth keeping a stash of cash in case of emergency.

Day 5 the motorbike I was hitching a ride on got clipped by a matatu as it overtook us. I walked away with concussion and seven stitches and we were very lucky, but that was the end of my mongering. I just wanted to sleep and hide away from the noise, heat and brightness and suddenly Mtwapa seemed a slum. But. I'm back next month

Member #4178
11-01-12, 19:26
I walked away with concussion and seven stitches .and suddenly Mtwapa seemed a slum. But. I'm back next monthAs I have said it a dangerous slum and not holiday destination but for mongering only. December is the peak season for hotels thefts. Never leave anything in your room!

HimKoi
11-02-12, 06:59
Hey have read many posts and getting kind of worried. Is Mombassa safe. I have met some people online and they want to meet up. But I don't want to get caught up in anything troublesome. I enjoy stress free mongering and it seems that mongering in mombassa would be filled with stress. Can the vertrens advise on safety. Also From what I gathered only guest houses are GF. But I like my comforts and accomadation is important. Any recommendation.

HimKoi
11-02-12, 07:02
[QUOTE=Jiggydus; 1343827]Guy, those tourist hotels as SG pointed out are not at all gf. I have ran by Whitesands on numerous occasions on the beach and all I could see were beached whales. You will only find a man or woman with a local ONLY if that person CHECKED IN with that person. Otherwise, you will not be free to bring new trim in. You would be forced to do your mongering activity at a nearby guesthouse, which is not optimum or preferred. Ditto for Travelers or any other hotel that caters to tourists. I stayed once at Kahama (it is gf). First night I hooked up with one of my afro connects and she was screaming like a banshee, someone from next door banged on my door. I was so pissed that I hopped off that pussy and flung open my door (no one was there as the banging had been done on the door separating the rooms) with my package hanging out for anyone to see! The next morning when I heard someone exit out of that room, I hustled out to see who it was. It was a Euro guy walking toward the reception with his young son and daughter. I guess he didn't get the memo that fucking takes place at Kahama and he would have been better served to stay at Whitesands!

Thank for the info. Every girl I have asked online says stay at the white sands, Now I know its no GF I must find something else. Is Kahama safe in terms of leaving your stuff in the rooom. Any recommendation on upscale hotels that are GF.

Willyboy
11-02-12, 12:26
[u]EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove what appeared to be an unannotated link to another website.

Please do not post links to other websites without some explanation as to what may be found at the linked webpage.

In other words, if you want to post a link to another website, please include some commentary describing what the link is to.

Member #4178
11-02-12, 16:28
I enjoy stress free mongering and it seems that mongering in mombassa would be filled with stress.Mombasa is a monger dream but prior to arrival proper threat analysis / risk management should be conducted. Here is my take:

5 is risky with high probability of occurrence

1 is low risk with probability of occurrence.

1. Getting involved with wrong Girls- 2.

2. Matatu at night- 2. (many accident drunken drivers may became violent)

3. Hotels theft- 4 (mtwapa only. High class seems fine)

4. Police- 1 they are OK as long as girls not complain

5. Physical attack at night-1 (not a problem as long you do not walk)

For medium class hotels I know indiana and "bamburi beach resort" being GF.

Willyboy
11-02-12, 17:03
Hey have read many posts and getting kind of worried. Is Mombassa safe. I have met some people online and they want to meet up. But I don't want to get caught up in anything troublesome. I enjoy stress free mongering and it seems that mongering in mombassa would be filled with stress. Can the vertrens advise on safety. Also From what I gathered only guest houses are GF. But I like my comforts and accomadation is important. Any recommendation.Everything is safe in any hotel in Kenya. So when it disappeared. Questions about security in kenya without response.

Leblon
11-03-12, 04:55
I just booked a hotel in Bamburi, Kenya Bay Beach Resort for 4 nights. Does anyone know if it is girlfriendly? Or is it possible to speak to some guy in the staff that can help me out? And what about Lambada Holiday Resort in Mtwapa, GF? I'm going there for Christmas and new year, any mongers who wants to share a beer and a story?My information from Lambada hotel is from one year ago. It is girl friendly, but my problem was that I had already African girl friend travelling with me. She did not mind me being with other girls, but hotel did not allow third one in the room. So I was visiting short time hotels and even one girl's home (scared when I woke up and realized how far away I was from main road).

Otherwise nothing bad to say about Lambada hotel, hotel stuff was very friendly and helpful, they felt like family.

I did not see ever anyone looking like working girl in the Lambada night club, or maybe I did not get eye contacts and they did not pay me attention since I was already with the girl.

I remember seeing middle aged western women there with their young african boyfriends, this was new to me. I liked the idea that women are starting to travel to africa for same reason as me.

Maybe next time (hopefully soon) I try this mongering hotel near beach, Kahama? I like to walk on beach on daytime, these mototaxes got me scared every time I went from Lambada to beach with them, so much that sometimes I just felt lazy and did not go to beach

LustyHombre
11-03-12, 09:27
Hey have read many posts and getting kind of worried. Is Mombassa safe. I have met some people online and they want to meet up. But I don't want to get caught up in anything troublesome. I enjoy stress free mongering and it seems that mongering in mombassa would be filled with stress. Can the vertrens advise on safety. Also From what I gathered only guest houses are GF. But I like my comforts and accomadation is important. Any recommendation.As long as you have paid for a double there should never be a problem bringing a girl into any hotel, incl. Serena and Whitesands etc. Of course, she needs to be dressed decently so as not to offend matronly sensitivities of the other female guests.

I can tell you that it makes me feel real good to parade a shapely young thing into the Serena dining room and stare down the disapproving glances of the old European ladies and bask in the obvious envy of their husbands.

Member #4178
11-03-12, 11:33
I remember seeing middle aged western women there with their young african boyfriends, this was new to me. I liked the idea that women are starting to travel to africa for same reason as me.They find the best boys instantly without a forum for telling them about "Boys friendly hotels"

I was always wonders if they have a camera to take nude photos of the boys to show off back home.

As far as I saw they stick to one boy and not changing every night. They are not staying in center Mtwapa cheap hotels like one of our ex-residents member complaining non-stop about security issues. Maybee its time to old dog to learn some new tricks.

Member #4364
11-03-12, 22:01
Tungsten; the Kendas A. Is really noisy; but you vnt looked into the forum.

YES; the hasseling is more in the tourist area; that's why I like Mtwapa.

A slum; not that; I like the atmosphere; ok; dusty and not europe but what.

I want? The real action.

Stealing; in the lodges / real apartment blocks I never heard something like that.

Attacks; who is walking in the late night. I'm in bed with her.

Police; hmhh. I never had problems; but I ask in advance how much the girls charging

Zimzam
11-03-12, 22:20
They find the best boys instantly without a forum for telling them about "Boys friendly hotels"

As far as I saw they stick to one boy and not changing every night. They are not staying in center Mtwapa cheap hotels like one of our ex-residents member complaining non-stop about security issues. Maybee its time to old dog to learn some new tricks.Actually there is a recent movie exactly about this topic by the Austrian filmaker Ulrich Seidl, shot on location in these hotels in Bamburi.

The movie gives a quite realistic, humouristic albeit rather cynical view on the kind of relations these elderly, mostly rather fat European women have while on holiday on the Coast.

More info here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise:_Love

Member #4178
11-03-12, 22:57
mostly rather fat European women have while on holiday on the Coast.Some are good looking for their age and seems Intelligent. Some are even young. I had a neighbor 25 years blond lived with the same guy for a year next to my apartment. One old slim lady used to change boys that looks like mike tyson twice a night for months.

I was exercised in a gym near Posta / Tourist police (closed 2 years now) and one of the trainer was one of that boys. I was so curious so I asked him about payment and sex. He was saying that they never talk about money but after a while the boys ask for rent money etc. It can be a lot of money. About sex I was asking how can you fuck thus ladies you look like a beast so he was saying that slowly with patience.

I downloaded the video via torrent but need to crack the password.

Trebel
11-04-12, 18:30
I meet this girls in Big Three on the afternoon and we do a thressome.

SceticoBlu
11-05-12, 09:36
During my recent northcoast holiday I stayed most of the time at Luck apartment / Mtwapa and the final days at kahama / bamburi.

Luck Apartment was fine, the only thing that disturbed me there was that most of the daytime it was more or less noisy. There is a neighbouring restaurant. At night at Luck arrive some cars. So you can wake you up several times during nighttime. About the restaurant I complained at the owner of Luck and 15 minutes his assistant went there and this noise problem was solved. So I want to say at Luck they try hard to have satisfied costumers. Apart from noise everything else was even better than expected. The apartment was well furnished and the building is solid. Your girl my enter without problems. I give this accomodation a 7/10 rating. The noise was there but not to such a degree that it made my stay a total desaster.

The final days in kahama were even noisier and cost twice. (4950 bobs for double). I think Africa is in general rather noisy. My oasis was the beach. The beachhotels may be entered from the beachside. I bought the guard a mango every day.

New for me was the modern citymall in the nakumatt complex with the sheba restaurant on top which becomes a club at night.

On the beach there is a new destionation called papillon, which according to a taxi driver is 3500 for bread and breakfest. I don't know however if also this beach location is not GF.

I think next times I will also consider Kerstins, which is twice as distant from the mainroad as Luck and cheaper. A motorbike to take me there is for 50 ksh. Are there any experiences concearning noise and neighbouring restaurants?

In the area of Luck and Kerstin there are many locations to choose, for example also mangroove. Co. Ke which was already mentioned here before.

Concearning savety I had no problems. Mtwapa seems save during daytime. I was advised to avoid the slum like areas on the left side of the road Mombasa. Malindi. The beach should be save at night near the tourist hotels, yuls etc. Because of the guards.

I only had two girls, absolut amateurs and for me real stunners, shy and attractive. It took me some time to find them. I gave them money, bought them presents but not directly for sex, which maybe wouldmay have been offensive for them.

When I read that every girl in mtwapa is available I have to smile. It reminds me of the joke that every woman in the world is available, it depends only on the price. With one of my girls I want to stay in contact. Why looking for a new one if I have such a great option for my next stay?

Member #4364
11-05-12, 20:53
Thanks Sceti. I booked the Luck. Daytime noise is ok; I'm at the pool or.
ieach. Only during the night is for me a problem cause after 1 or 2 o clock.
i want to sleep. The owner promised me that I ll gettin the 65 sqm apartment.
at the first floor; it will be quite. But the restaurant is closing for sure after.
midnight.

I hope the equipent is operating; freadge, SAT (Jazeera,BBC,MTV) aso.

Your info was helpful.

Cheers

DylanGerman
11-06-12, 00:22
I meet this girls in Big Three on the afternoon and we do a thressome.Do you have name or phone number? You can inbox me.

SceticoBlu
11-06-12, 08:13
Only during the night is for me a problem cause after 1 or 2 o clock. i want to sleep.As I wrote at night there is a slight disturbance by the cars which arrive at the building. The driver uses the horn as a signal for the guard to open the metal door. Afterwards you have the banging of the cars doors. This happens 3-5 times a night.

I hope the equipent is operating; freadge, SAT (Jazeera,BBC,MTV) aso.The fridge, and everything else was working. If not I am sure you will be assistet by the polite staff.

Occasionally there was no power. But they have a generator at the buildung.

They only have 5-6 TV channels. Citizen TV, KTN, family TV, Q-TV, no BBC, MTV or Jazeera. But the beforementioned channels sometimes switch to international channels.

Jiggydus
11-06-12, 17:12
[QUOTE=Jiggydus; 1343827]Guy, those tourist hotels as SG pointed out are not at all gf. I have ran by Whitesands on numerous occasions on the beach and all I could see were beached whales. You will only find a man or woman with a local ONLY if that person CHECKED IN with that person. Otherwise, you will not be free to bring new trim in. You would be forced to do your mongering activity at a nearby guesthouse, which is not optimum or preferred. Ditto for Travelers or any other hotel that caters to tourists. I stayed once at Kahama (it is gf). First night I hooked up with one of my afro connects and she was screaming like a banshee, someone from next door banged on my door. I was so pissed that I hopped off that pussy and flung open my door (no one was there as the banging had been done on the door separating the rooms) with my package hanging out for anyone to see! The next morning when I heard someone exit out of that room, I hustled out to see who it was. It was a Euro guy walking toward the reception with his young son and daughter. I guess he didn't get the memo that fucking takes place at Kahama and he would have been better served to stay at Whitesands!

Thank for the info. Every girl I have asked online says stay at the white sands, Now I know its no GF I must find something else. Is Kahama safe in terms of leaving your stuff in the rooom. Any recommendation on upscale hotels that are GF.The reason the local girls recommend Whitesands is because they know you will only be able to bring them, and only them, in with you. No exchange of girls. No parade of chicas. You would have to fork over extra money to take other dates to other guesthouses. Question then would be,"Where would your regular Whitesands allowed chica be staying that night?"

Member #4364
11-06-12, 19:44
Thanks SceticoBlu.

About the cars for sure it's only a few words to Mr. A and the problem is solved; furthermore.
I ll be there after the season. And he has given me the apartment at the back side.
Mr. A promised me that in the apartments equiped with on decoders to book the premium
channels; I'm round 5 weeks there and want to ve that; also the girl like the music Channel
as evening entertainment. Nothing is more boring as african tv.

Ohh; power cut. I was so many times in africa; if there is many times / hours no electricity
i ll shagging the hottie.

I know that there s africa; and not a perfect european building; if there is sometimes a problem.

I can live with that; BUT not with a nightclub in the same building givin me the horror every night.

Thank you very much

Willyboy
11-14-12, 16:28
One question I always ask after many visits. How is it possible that so many men send money to kenya working girls? Wash with kenya working girl in the night each month 40. 000ksh was sent, for 3 years. And they offer their services for 2000ksh. The world is full of naive men who have lots of money reserves. Good thing I do not for that money should work. Why many men believe in this false love. These working girls Kenya. Enjoy nights. Leave your brains in place.

Willyboy
11-14-12, 16:48
Afro encounters are good to waste money. These girls want your person free drinks and food. They lie and cheat. They are innocent before. Seeking false love. They cost more than disco girls sex without warranty. An appointment hours they do not know. You fustatie during the wait are endless. Better pay directly to the goal. Afro is just another form of prostitution.

Naked Gunz
11-15-12, 05:51
One question I always ask after many visits. How is it possible that so many men send money to kenya working girls? Wash with kenya working girl in the night each month 40. 000ksh was sent, for 3 years. And they offer their services for 2000ksh. The world is full of naive men who have lots of money reserves. Good thing I do not for that money should work. Why many men believe in this false love. These working girls Kenya. Enjoy nights. Leave your brains in place.Love my friend. Love, and that thing between their legs. Just ask David Petraeus.

Willyboy
11-15-12, 11:30
Love my friend. Love, and that thing between their legs. Just ask David Petraeus.Where is love in Kenya? I look only drinking end smoking girls. Making party from idiot mzungus money. This kenya is FAKE movie.

Willyboy
11-15-12, 12:42
In Kenya there are.

Drinking working girls.

Smoking working girls.

Party making working girls. These spend their earned money through western union to friends. They drink themselves to death the day after cash receipt. The next day, they have no money to buy toilet paper. A bottomless pit. Would a book write what I see. New visitors they have. These are good to be plucked.

Member #4364
11-15-12, 19:48
I'm enjoyin that fake because they made me happy.

Yes; if you re only hangin around the typical drinking places;

You ll get what you subscribed.

Kenya is a paradise if you want to ve fun

Alessandro71
11-19-12, 21:20
Has anyone any info on Club Lambada resort in Mtwapa? I heard it's GF. What is the procedure? Do the girl leave an I'd when we go to my room? Do I have to pay for bringing a girl? How much? The club itself, is it any good or is Bahnhof or Kenda's better if I want to meet sexy young girls?

MarioMarengo
11-20-12, 11:23
Has anyone any info on Club Lambada resort in Mtwapa? I heard it's GF. What is the procedure? Do the girl leave an I'd when we go to my room? Do I have to pay for bringing a girl? How much? The club itself, is it any good or is Bahnhof or Kenda's better if I want to meet sexy young girls?Forgive Lambada better Casaurina or Kendas, anyway its different in Kenya from Thailand, you never pay to take off a girl.

Jiggydus
11-20-12, 22:50
Forgive Lambada better Casaurina or Kendas, anyway its different in Kenya from Thailand, you never pay to take off a girl.And I hope no one tries to import that bar fine concept to Africa! I know it exists in Ethiopia to a degree but it is the primary reason I won't be re-visiting Thailand, Philippines, or Brazil anytime soon.

Polar1234
11-21-12, 15:13
In Kenya there are.

Drinking working girls.

Smoking working girls.

Party making working girls. These spend their earned money through western union to friends. They drink themselves to death the day after cash receipt. The next day, they have no money to buy toilet paper. A bottomless pit. Would a book write what I see. New visitors they have. These are good to be plucked.Hello Willyboy.

It is great to enjoy prostitutes from time to time, however Kenya is much more then that. If you really want to find a girl for love you can. I have several friends in good relationships with girls who make their own money. Offcourse, in Kenya a man is expected to be the main provider, but the women also contributes. I wonder why you have such a negative view on Kenyan girls.

Anyways, good luck.

Member #4364
11-21-12, 19:40
Gentlemen; these girls ve to feed their family and want to survive; prostitute is not
a nice subscription

LustyHombre
11-21-12, 20:54
My friend ASV (Mexican / Italian, early sixties, currently between his 5th and sixth marriage) maintains a beautiful villa in Diani Beach for the 3 months or so he spends here every year and was kind enough to invite me and 2 of our mutual friends for his annual bachelor golf weekend. One of them got stuck on his way to Kenya somewhere in Europe, and we therefore ended up just the 3 of us. I had, the magnamious guy that I am, encouraged my wife to go to Dubai for a week and do some shopping for the new house we are building, and was really looking forward to being totally unsupervised and un-nagged for a total of 6 glorious days.

Unfortunately, the mother of my new mistress just died the evening before my wife left and I was therefore a veritable double bachelor, all of a sudden! (I had planned to 'play house' for the first time with my new girl for a night before going to Diani, but that was not to be. I ended up spending the evening in the office instead and went to bed early)

I arrived at our host's villa Fri late morning and was introduced to 5 gorgeous model-like beauties who were to provide the weekend entertainment. Since the girls looked so inviting, and we 3 were all so horny, we agreed to have some fun first and leave the golf for later. We got to know the girls a bit by frolicking around with them in the pool and the hot tub before pairing off with the one each of us found most attractive; except that there were 2 girls left over. ASV asked one of them to join him and his temp bride, and Sean beat me to the other extra girl.

My choice was a tall and slender Nubian beauty with a narrow nose and high cheekbones dominating her face. Perky A cups and a pear shaped little ass sitting on top of a long pair of legs completed the picture. Her name is Claudette and she had this melodious little French accent, speaking a very precise English though, having gone to some posh boarding school in the UK (her dad is a Rwandese diplomat and she lived abroad for most of her 22 years ). She was a bit awkward and reserved at first but opened up nicely and became very passionate and demanding once the heat was turned up. We went 2 rounds with a snack (smoked sailfish on toast with cream cheese and capers. Mmmhhh) and a cold Whitecap in between and I didn't object at all when she guided my little guy into her tiny hole during round 2. Very nicely done, Claudette, and Thank You!

We all gathered around the pool again by about 4pm and made our way to the Leisure Lodge Golf Club where we played a quick 9 holes. The deal was that the lowest score was to have his choice of 2 girls for the night first, the runnerup would have 1 choice next and then would get the last girl as well after the bottom guy had made his 1 and only choice.

I ended up with the highest score. Claudette wasn't available anymore, but Agnes turned out to be quite the firecracker as well! She put me thru my paces during the night repeatedly. She was busy at work again getting my equipment ready for the day ahead when I woke up at 5. 30 am. We fucked like rabbits for the last time before I came again.

I then jumped into the pool to cool off and watch the sun coming up and, after a quick aerobic workout, sat on one of the underwater bar stools to enjoy a coffee in the first morning light. The peace didn't last long though because all of a sudden, Claudette came up for air right between my legs and went down on me immediately under water. I pulled her up and lifted her on top of me and fucked her very noisily and hard right then and there. Of course, there was no condom at hand but we both didn't mind. The sound of the water splashing around violently woke up Sean and his 2 temp brides who had overnighted in the downstairs bedroom. They came to investigate and it didn't take them long to join in.

Sean and I had more than our hands full to satisfy the 3 eager girls + Agnes who joined us as well sometimes during the melee.

ASV and his 1 remaining girl seemed to be totally oblivious to what was going on in the pool without his 'input' – the 2 of them joined the rest of us for breakfast only much later, at around 9. 30 or so. By the time we were done with breakfast, it was already too hot to go out on the golf course and we decided to just hang out at the house. Actually, I was so exhausted from the morning workout that I went back up to my room, set the A / C on low and cuddled with Claudette for what seemed like hours before we both fell asleep.

When we woke up around mid afternoon, all the others were gone. They had left us a note that we would find them on Congo beach. However, when we got there we didn't see them anywhere until we figured that the 6 tiny blips far away and over on the Tiwi side must be them. We worked our way across the Congo river and kept walking toward them. This part of the beach was totally deserted and Claudette and I went into the chest deep surf for a quickie before the sand swirling around in the water made things too uncomfortable for both of us.

(to be continued)

Willyboy
11-22-12, 17:00
Hello Willyboy.

It is great to enjoy prostitutes from time to time, however Kenya is much more then that. If you really want to find a girl for love you can. I have several friends in good relationships with girls who make their own money. Offcourse, in Kenya a man is expected to be the main provider, but the women also contributes. I wonder why you have such a negative view on Kenyan girls.

Anyways, good luck.You need more thime to undestand all. You are in your study period!

Willyboy
11-22-12, 20:06
Gentlemen; these girls ve to feed their family and want to survive; prostitute is not.

A nice subscriptionLook situation. How YOU want to look the sitution

Maby this girls want more expensif mobile phone than her girlfriends.

All thinks going for more end more. More smoking, drinking or more partys.

Willyboy
11-23-12, 09:31
Leave your brains at the right place. Do not leave them in your pants.

KiJang
11-23-12, 10:06
The final days in kahama were even noisier and cost twice. (4950 bobs for double). I think Africa is in general rather noisy.Kahama is noisy because it is frequently used by gangs of students from Nairobi on weekend getaways. The open ventilator design (opening directly to the corridors from the bathroom lets in all the outside noise). Even though the rooms are AC they are not sealed well.

Last time there was this older German bloke who lost his cool with the front desk. Repeated complaints about not being able to sleep and he was threatening to call the police if his money was not refunded.

MarioMarengo
11-23-12, 11:25
Look situation. How YOU want to look the sitution

Maby this girls want more expensif mobile phone than her girlfriends.

All thinks going for more end more. More smoking, drinking or more partys.At the end they are malayas.

Willyboy
11-23-12, 12:56
100% correct Analyses. But they are nice to fuck. And if you play the Game the same way. It's good Business for us!

By the way: you know who I am. But I don't know you. So, would be fair, if you see me in Big Tree to tell me:

Hey I'm Williboy. I saw some Italian there and 1 really look like a Spion. But I ask him: are you Williyboy.

So maybe he is good in Poker and say NO and I can't see under the Sunglasses, if he lie.The good spions in big tree are from Itali. Masters in the game +David f.

Pete Benetar
11-23-12, 19:38
This part of the beach was totally deserted and Claudette and I went into the chest deep surf for a quickie before the sand swirling around in the water made things too uncomfortable for both of us.

(to be continued) Waiting with baited breath for summation of a superbly narrated adventure. Inquiring minds wish to know Lusty Hombre!

(Hope your afternoon(s) in bachelor mode went well, bro) - pb

Member #4364
11-23-12, 21:26
But I don't know any single country which is better than Kenya
i´m happy with them

Africa2012
11-24-12, 17:53
I'm staying at the white sands next week and looking for some fun.

Any suggestions or recommendations for a new guy?

Paroma
11-24-12, 22:50
The pics posted by you, PB, aren't too shabby either, if I may say so out loud!

Although I get turned on mightily by provocative scenes, and while I have no shortage of them in my own mongering life, I usually leave my camera at home. Why? Maybe the gentleman in me (if he still exists, which I doubt quite often these days) doesn't want to expose my intimate companion of that particular day to the public (maybe one of her uncles or her cousin around 3 corners is an ISG member as well?) and I live here and have to be a bit more circumspect than somebody who is going to be gone tomorrow.LustyHombre, I respect your argument. Thanks.

Am a kenyan girl and I joined this forum recently.

To be honest, I like the fact that many people have respect.

However, sorry to those who expose the girls who served them nicely.

Why don't you please post a foto without a face to show you got a nice one.

What if girls took photos of you and exposed you in the forums? Would you be happy?

Others complain that all gals are prostitutes. I do not disagree but I say every woman is a prostitute of her man.

Most men make holiday in kenya and fly back to europe to their wives, galfriends, fiances etc.

Why shud the same men complain that gals are pros if they the girls also fuck their black boyfriends?

Sorry if am rude to anyone.

Tradewinds
11-25-12, 07:51
With me they rarely talk. They busy with cooking, modeling and fucking.Hi John, great photo, lovely girl, great jugs!

Cheers, Trade

Member #4178
11-25-12, 10:15
Hi John, great photo, lovely girl, great jugs!

Cheers, TradeThanks I am in Thailand now but the problem is that they don't like modeling naked so although its a lot of fun and sex it's much harder to make them became your private model. This is one of the reasons my next trip will be to Africa so I can get wild with the girls in front of the camera.

In asia you need to work hard or pay to keep them with you while In Africa you need to make an effort to make them go away.

Jiggydus
11-25-12, 16:33
LustyHombre, I respect your argument. Thanks.

What if girls took photos of you and exposed you in the forums? Would you be happy?

Others complain that all gals are prostitutes. I do not disagree but I say every woman is a prostitute of her man.

Most men make holiday in kenya and fly back to europe to their wives, galfriends, fiances etc.

Why shud the same men complain that gals are pros if they the girls also fuck their black boyfriends?

Sorry if am rude to anyone.Welcome to the forum Paroma. However, I do not refer to women in Africa as prostitutes. Rather I say they are women at Casaurina, Casablanca, Cheers, or just out and about who are looking for opportunity. All humans are looking for opportunity and there is nothing wrong with that. I refuse to allow the NGOs and governmental folks define something that is fine as bad and criminal. BTW, I am a American Black. I don't call myself African American since I have not traced back my particular ancestor who came from Africa, and I believe a white south african who becomes an American citizen is just as much an African-American as any black person merely born in US to American born parents.

Now off my high horse. Can I meet you when I come to Kenya? I am a normal guy.

Member #4379
11-25-12, 18:01
Welcome to the forum Paroma. However, I do not refer to women in Africa as prostitutes. Rather I say they are women at Casaurina, Casablanca, Cheers, or just out and about who are looking for opportunity. All humans are looking for opportunity and there is nothing wrong with that. I refuse to allow the NGOs and governmental folks define something that is fine as bad and criminal. BTW, I am a American Black. I don't call myself African American since I have not traced back my particular ancestor who came from Africa, and I believe a white south african who becomes an American citizen is just as much an African-American as any black person merely born in US to American born parents.

Now off my high horse. Can I meet you when I come to Kenya? I am a normal guy.

I have lived in Africa for over 8 years and I get sick and tired of these black Americans who have never been to Africa but demand to be called African Americans. It gets more funny when Africans go the USA and become USA citizens and call themselves African Americans which gets some of these black Americans upset. These particular black Americans are justifiably bitter given they, unlike most of their African counterparts, are descendants of slaves and still today, unfortunately, continue to experience discrimination in their own country. Deep down I think they resent the fact that Africans and Caribbeans, since independence, have had complete control over their countries while black Americans have not. Even Obama did not have the same negative experience of many black Americans with his Kenyan father not being a descendant of slaves and his mother being white. I wonder if a black American with both parents being black and born in the USA would have had the same success becoming President.

Nice to hear that you do not seem to harbour that same resentment and you are getting on with your life without worrying about who is an African American and who is not.

Member #4178
11-25-12, 18:49
Welcome to forum Paroma.You have a very short memory, they never fit to the forum. Arguments will start very soon and she will leave shortly.

I will quote myself when it starts.

Member #4480
11-26-12, 03:17
LustyHombre, I respect your argument. Thanks.

Sorry if am rude to anyone.Let me bottom line it for you sweetheart. Hookers want all of the benefits this lifestyle has to offer without any of the burdens. Don't kid yourself (or us) , these girls are not descendants of royalty or pillars of society. Truth being told, most (if not all) of their family and friends already know damn well what they're up to and also benefit (or try to) from this quick and easy money. Fact is, many of the parents themselves are nothing more than pimps.

The main reason they don't want face pictures taken is so they don't get caught by any number of Western Union boyfriends they're currently scamming.

Willyboy
11-26-12, 10:23
Let me bottom line it for you sweetheart. Hookers want all of the benefits this lifestyle has to offer without any of the burdens. Don't kid yourself (or us) , these girls are not descendants of royalty or pillars of society. Truth being told, most (if not all) of their family and friends already know damn well what they're up to and also benefit (or try to) from this quick and easy money. Fact is, many of the parents themselves are nothing more than pimps.

The main reason they don't want face pictures taken is so they don't get caught by any number of Western Union boyfriends they're currently scamming.If you visit many thime in mombasa. End visit places like big tree, cheers, causerina, casablanca. Than you falling dow from you saet. Serious or not serious. Girl hating mzungus coming many times in Mombasa.

Willyboy
11-26-12, 11:05
Enjoy this pussys from this kenya girls. Never start serious relationschip with this girls. Pay this girls for service. Remember that this girls are there for sponsering friends end famely. Never you will have money enough to give evrybody wath hi want from you.

Zimzam
11-26-12, 15:13
Prostitute escapes N*KED after seeing size of Mzungu's 'P*NIS'

For a woman of the night who operates in the 24-hour booming economy that is Mtwapa, the sight of a foreigner is always inviting, since most are said not to be as tight-fisted as the locals.

And if the foreigner has a car, his premium rises because the hustles of getting into a matatu early in the morning or in the middle of the day are eliminated. Besides, they pay lavishly, including taxi fare, and are not unknown to throw in a decent meal and drinks. Even better is that they could fall in love and sweeten the deal with a wedding ring.

But for one sex worker, the foreigner she met turned out be more than she had bargained for, causing her to flee from lady luck in her birthday suit.

'I readily agreed to his offer. I got into his car and we headed for a nice hotel past Mtwapa, '

'About 15 minutes after their entrance, we heard a woman screaming from somewhere inside the building, ' said a front-desk attendant at the hotel.

But before they could act, a naked woman bolted down the stairs and sprinted past the reception screaming, her clothes and shoes in her hands. She did not stop running until she was outside the hotel compound.

'Then a white man came out in his underwear, stood at the reception, looked at the running woman and burst into loud laughter, ' said the attendant, who had checked-in the tourist the day before.

'In response to the curious glances from hotel staff, other guests and a few beach boys who were around, he said, 'But I had not even started', ' the attendant conferred.

'I have been in this business for more than ten years but I have never encountered what I saw inside that room. That man is too 'big' for life! ' she said amid gasps of air.

'If I had not run away, I would have been dead within minutes or required stitches to repair the damage. Hawa wazungu kweli si mchezo (these white men are no joke) , ' she offered as the crowd went wild with laughter.

She, however, had no intention of refunding the tourist, saying she needed to be compensated for 'shock'.

Full story here:

http://www.kenyan-post.com/2012/11/prostitute-escapes-nked-after-seeing.html

Willyboy
11-26-12, 17:02
Let me bottom line it for you sweetheart. Hookers want all of the benefits this lifestyle has to offer without any of the burdens. Don't kid yourself (or us) , these girls are not descendants of royalty or pillars of society. Truth being told, most (if not all) of their family and friends already know damn well what they're up to and also benefit (or try to) from this quick and easy money. Fact is, many of the parents themselves are nothing more than pimps.

The main reason they don't want face pictures taken is so they don't get caught by any number of Western Union boyfriends they're currently scamming.Evry girl in prostitution having housemaid. Paying 3k / month. To claen her schit after nightservice. Many mongers having not idee how this thinks are working.

Paroma
11-29-12, 20:00
Welcome to the forum Paroma. However, I do not refer to women in Africa as prostitutes. Rather I say they are women at Casaurina, Casablanca, Cheers, or just out and about who are looking for opportunity. All humans are looking for opportunity and there is nothing wrong with that. I refuse to allow the NGOs and governmental folks define something that is fine as bad and criminal. BTW, I am a American Black. I don't call myself African American since I have not traced back my particular ancestor who came from Africa, and I believe a white south african who becomes an American citizen is just as much an African-American as any black person merely born in US to American born parents.

Now off my high horse. Can I meet you when I come to Kenya? I am a normal guy.Hi Jigydus,

I am happy to read your comment about our girls. Yes, you knw it.

It is always interesting to meet new people.

However, I was brought up in Europe and I work in copenhagen and just visits my homecountry.

Paroma
11-29-12, 20:50
You have a very short memory, they never fit to the forum. Arguments will start very soon and she will leave shortly.

I will quote myself when it starts.Well, trying to clarify my opinion once more.

Am not against this mongering at all. Especially due to the fact that it is mostly a win-win situation.

In general, most people will agree that almost everybody try to keep their "sexual adventures" as a secret. Me too-

For whichever reason the secret is kept, it should be clear that we are in a modern era.

Today. In the web and facebook world. With face recognizing software its too easy to get the name of the person behind a face.

Why don't we try to keep our nice adventures without publishing faces.

LustyHombre
11-30-12, 18:11
we ventured into deeper water to get rid of all the sand that had accumulated within and around our private parts and then made it back onto terra firma in time to join up with our friends on their way back to the house. they were all quite exhausted from having walked maybe 6 km or so in the deep wet sand.

after freshening up in our rooms for a while, we all gathered on the terrace overlooking the pool for 'sundowner' cocktails. after admiring the kaleidoscope of colors of the tropical sunset, we were served a sumptuous 'surf and turf' bbq (lobster and fillet steak for the un-initiated) which was prepared on the poolside firepit-cum-bbq right in front of our eyes. sean had brought along several cases of a private import malbec – the best one i have ever had in kenya to make for a perfect gourmet experience (i found a few surplus bottles hidden in my car when i got back to my house mon afternoon together with a note from asv, which i will treasure for some time to come ).

since we hadn't golfed today, we decided to play texas hold'em in order to determine who would get which girl (s) for the night. i was lucky to win the companionship of ella and carol, who knew each other well (more later) and took care of whatever mutual needs i wasn't capable of fulfilling any more. this i was told later bcs i fell asleep after the 2nd round already (pushing 70 and not being used to that much exposure to the sun any more obviously is taking its toll on the old body ). i woke up at my usual time (5 am) and found both girls asleep in each others arms, fully nakid. ella woke up just when i came back from the bathroom, and still drowsy and without a word, presented me with her gorgeous ass in the doggie position, what a trooper! i had a pretty decent morning hard-on, even without vitamin v, and didn't need any more encouragement to go to town on her. carol came to life as well after a little while and ultimately managed to push herself between ella and myself for a wild and crazy finish. while recuperating, the girls told me they both from uganda and had come to the coast 14 days ago to audition for berlusconi's visit to malindi (b is the disgraced former pm of italy who was caught with his pants down multiple times . not a big deal in italy, unless it involves **** girls as it did in his case ). ella was hired, maybe bcs she looks younger than her 23 yrs, whereas carol was not (she is actually way hotter looking than ella) carol thinks she was refused mainly bcs she's a bit choosy whom she does anal with, in addition to being fairly restrictive as far as condom usage is concerned.

turns out that claudette was in malindi as well for the berlusconi visit, but her agent is not the same as carol's and ella's, and she was admitted to the inner circle of b. and his billionaire friends (several of them are part time residents of malindi like briatore, the ex formula 1 guy) without having to go thru an audition first. goes to show how important it is to know the right people.

sunday was supposed to be my day : i had arranged for a charter to take us all from the ukunda airstrip to vipingo ridge, where we are building our new house, and which boasts a world-class ian woosnam sponsored golf course. unfortunately, the 12 seater had broken down in the mara the day before and we were only able to get a little cessna barely large enough for the 3 of us and our clubs. this turned out to be a good thing after all bcs we came across so many people i knew, on the course as well as in the club house, that i would have had a real problem as a future resident if we would have been accompanied by a bevy of gorgeous young girls. or maybe not? maybe i would have become the secret hero of all the guys and the devil incarnate in the eyes of all the proper and prim matrons? but my wife would have heard about it for sure, and i have no idea how i could have talked my way out of this hole.

anyhow, we left the girls behind in diani. 3 of them were happy to just hang around the pool while we were gone. the 2 others were chauffered around by my driver for an ice cream at leonardo's and lunch at black marlin or 40 thieves, or the other way around (i didn't listen when he told me ).

vipingo ridge is surely a great course, but, for reasons unexplained, we just didn't feel any hunger for the back 9 after lunch. i therefore called mba dispatch for a ride back to ukunda and we were back at asv's place by around 3pm.

i won the 9 holes we had played and therefore had earned the right to 2 choices for sun night. however, in recognition of my physical limitations – which had become very apparent to me by now – it sucks to get old!. i overrode lust and greed and selected claudette as my sole companion for the remainder of the weekend. she was just a doll, very considerate and pleasant to talk to with her cloths on, but capable to turn into a veritable tiger at the flip of the witch, with limitless energy and 0 zilch taboos. we fucked like rabbits for 1hr and 10 mins without a break (i wouldn't have believed it, had i not looked at my watch before and after) before i fell asleep. she told me next morning that she had tried to wake me up around 1 am bcs she was so horny; however, i didn't react at all to whatever she tried, so she gave up on me and knocked at asv's door behind which she had seen some light, and ended up as the meat in the sandwich in what must have been a pretty wild 4 some (asv + 3 girls ). she came back to my bed 2 hrs later, slept for a while and then needed action again, just when i woke up at my regular time. we made love slowly and tenderly, then jumped into the shower together, brushed our teeth and i put on my swimming trunks and she a skimpy bikini. i went up to the rooftop to watch the sun rise over the indian ocean while she went to the kitchen to make us a coffee. everybody else was still asleep and the first day light was just marvelous! we decided to go for a walk on the beach. surprisingly many wazungu were on the beach as well at 6. 15 already, obviously all residents (bcs they had their dogs with them ). we walked all the way to 40 thieves and swam out to the pontoon anchored maybe 150 m off the beach. exhausted, i flopped on the pontoon, but there was no rest to be had : her hands were inside my trunks immediately and there was no denying that we were dealing with a pretty serious erection (no v had been consumed since the afternoon before, which made me feel like a real macho man ). we fucked in the spoon position so as not to make it obvious to passers-by on the beach what were up. we both came rather quickly and remained pretty much motionless for the next 15 mins or so to relax. by that time (7. 30 or thereabouts) the sun had become quite powerful already, we swam back to the shore, i borrowed a phone from one of the askaris of 40 thieves to call my driver to pick us up.

back at the house, we enjoyed a power breakfast (steak +eggs+roesti) before going back to bed to celebrate monday morning.

what a great weekend! thank you, ladies, thank you asv!

Roginho
12-01-12, 16:18
Hi guys.

I read the RTFF and am thankful for all the information you guys provide. It's great! However I've one question: I read that Uziel apartments would be a great place to stay, among other things, because there are pros living there as well and they are for that reason easily accessible. I was in Kenya last May. I walked around Mtwapa but didn't find Uziel apartments. Also the internet didn't provide me this information. Can anyone please tell me where exactly in Mtwapa I can find Uziel apartments? Street name would be great! Thank you!

Roginho

Member #4178
12-01-12, 17:43
Hi guys.

I was in Kenya last May. I walked around Mtwapa but didn't find Uziel apartments. Also the internet didn't provide me this information. Can anyone please tell me where exactly in Mtwapa I can find Uziel appartment.

RoginhoCouldn't find your trip report, where it is exactly?

Pete Benetar
12-01-12, 21:09
IT SUCKS TO GET OLD!.What a great weekend! Thank you, ladies, Thank you ASV!Nonetheless, well played old timer. Nice to hear your ageism has not encumbered your procreative motivation in any case, haha. I'm sorry no pics JUST NOW (hey, it HAS been a while since I've been to the dark continent). But I have posted some pics on the PI boards lately, if you care for alternative racial persuasions.

Best Regards, pb

Pete Benetar
12-01-12, 21:27
Why don't we try to keep our nice adventures without publishing faces.If you take a photo of me naked you can do with it as you wish within legal constructs (yes, you may post it here on a sex forum and it will not disturb me but you have to take it first with my allowance ). I don't think Prince Harry or Paris Hilton or Lindsey Lohan or Kate Winslow etc, etc have had great misgivings or social impositions imposed by exposure. If you would be personally embarrassed or are a religious zealot, do not have your photo taken. I think celebrities gain more positive than negative exposure in the mainstream from such photos or videos.

Of course the plighted and manipulated victim of impoverishment argument will arise but then, if the culture is so conservative to condemn these photos (and sophisticated enough to peruse the ISG website) , then perhaps we should cease photography entirely. That seems a bit Orwellian or regressive for my tastes.

In any case, I don't think it has anything to do with Personal Integrity

Roginho
12-02-12, 09:22
Couldn't find your trip report, where it is exactly?Hello John Palmer, there is no report. I'm a new member and wasn't allowed to report at that time as a non-member. But I will from now on. That is also why I registered to share my information as long as it hasn't been said already. Next February or March I'm going to go back to Kenya, maybe with a sidetrip to Uganda. And I actually want to stay in Uziel apartments next time.

By the way, last May I had the impression that it was very quiet, even though it was low season. I stayed in Mtwapa for three nights. I just saw one other white guy in Casaurina at one occasion. Places like Eaglenest, Kendas, One Palm Resort and so on were quiet during daytime and at nights. Only Casaurina was busy.

Leblon
12-02-12, 13:59
Has anyone any info on Club Lambada resort in Mtwapa? I heard it's GF. What is the procedure? Do the girl leave an I'd when we go to my room? Do I have to pay for bringing a girl? How much? The club itself, is it any good or is Bahnhof or Kenda's better if I want to meet sexy young girls?Just spend night in Lambada.

I booked room for one, for the girl I had to pay 1000 extra. I'd is needed from the girl, need to leave that to reception.

I had only one girl, probably have to pay 1000 shilling for each girl if you have one in the afternoon and one in the night?

Club itself, there are lot people in Fridays and Saturdays, other days it is empty what I have heard.

Good show, but there are no working girls. If you want to find semipro or "normal girl", good be good place?

Otherwise, just go to Casaurina, in Lambada I just looked the show and then took mototaxi to Casaurina.

Lambada has very friendly staff, and rooms are good, only complain about badly working internet

Om Prakash
12-02-12, 16:21
Hi guys.

Can anyone please tell me where exactly in Mtwapa I can find Uziel apartments? Street name would be great! Thank you!

RoginhoI think the name of this Apartment has changed now. As you go from Posta towards the Catholic Church, the Right turn just before the church leads to this apartment. It ia about 100 metres from the main road. You can see the three storey building with the thatched roof from the main road. The new name I don't remembr. I stayed there last December 2011 and there are pros living there. Talked to couple of them but did not stay with any one because I had different company. Take rooms on the upper floors, they are airy.

Roginho
12-03-12, 07:46
I think the name of this Apartment has changed now. As you go from Posta towards the Catholic Church, the Right turn just before the church leads to this apartment. It ia about 100 metres from the main road. You can see the three storey building with the thatched roof from the main road. The new name I don't remembr. I stayed there last December 2011 and there are pros living there. Talked to couple of them but did not stay with any one because I had different company. Take rooms on the upper floors, they are airy.Hi Om Prakash.

Thank you! I appreciate that a lot. I'm going to have a look at it in February / March and will post the name here. Wow, what's better than live door to door with pros in case one doesn't have any other company.

Leblon
12-08-12, 21:31
So is there any cheap mongering in Daina beach?

Or should I just stay in Bamburi beach hotels and make daytrip to see the beach?

HeadRack
12-09-12, 08:20
Where is ground zero in for mongering in Africa? The main spot?

LustyHombre
12-12-12, 03:32
[QUOTE=Leblon; 1358227]So is there any cheap mongering in Daina beach?

/QUOTE]Yes, lots of cheapies come to Diani Beach.

LustyHombre
12-12-12, 03:37
So is there any cheap mongering in Daina beach?

Or should I just stay in Bamburi beach hotels and make daytrip to see the beach?Daytrip from MBA or Bamburi is not practical bcs of likely delays at the ferry. While the beach itself is way better than on the North Coast, you have to be a real beach bum to appreciate it. And if you are, you're likely better off to stay in Diani Beach in the first place, rather than in Bamburi.

Tungsten2
12-17-12, 11:31
Roginho, I'm here now and they are called Romi-Villa. There's no website but they have a mobile number if anyone wants to pm me.

Wambomilly
12-17-12, 14:40
Afro encounters are good to waste money. These girls want your person free drinks and food. They lie and cheat. They are innocent before. Seeking false love. They cost more than disco girls sex without warranty. An appointment hours they do not know. You fustatie during the wait are endless. Better pay directly to the goal. Afro is just another form of prostitution.Cry me a river Willyboy, it seems like some girl scammed you and you just won't let it go. Why do you keep going to Kenya if you dislike the girls so much?

Cheupe
12-19-12, 14:17
Cry me a river Willyboy, it seems like some girl scammed you and you just won't let it go. Why do you keep going to Kenya if you dislike the girls so much?Willyboy does not like prostitutes who pretend otherwise. If you are prostitute, you are a prostitute, be honest about it. If you are not, pole.

Cheupe

Roginho
12-22-12, 12:19
Roginho, I'm here now and they are called Romi-Villa. There's no website but they have a mobile number if anyone wants to pm me.Hey Tungsten2, what good news you got there! Thank you, I really appreciate it a lot. I guess you can't poste any phone numbers here. It's okay. Is it the directions that Om Prakash posted a while ago? If so, I'll find it and I guess it won't be fully booked. What's your personal impression, do you think that pros live in there too?

Have a good time!

Wambomilly
12-23-12, 01:46
Willyboy does not like prostitutes who pretend otherwise. If you are prostitute, you are a prostitute, be honest about it. If you are not, pole.

CheupeI am in fact a prostitute, so no need to be sorry, but a high end one (operating elsewhere now thanks to Afro) so guys like you and willyboy would not be my target. My point about willy is, if there are so many 'prostitutes who pretend otherwise' in Kenya, why does he keep going there?

Member #4364
12-23-12, 20:20
Wambo; don t be angry. He is maybe disapointed. I'm lovin the service.
And the nice body of the east african women. Ok. I ve my limits but if
i compare Kenya to many other countries like in asia. Mombasa / Mtwapa is
for me a dream and paradise for that

TheMentalist
12-24-12, 08:16
Any good advise for a god handjob blowjob in a massage shop at the beach in Diani.

I have tried already some, but nothing happened.

TheMentalist
12-24-12, 09:22
Hi folks,

Any good advice or suggestion for a good HJ or BJ in a massage shop at the Diani Beach?

Is anal possible?

I have tried some, but the girls seems to ignore clear signs.

Thanks

Africa2012
12-24-12, 13:36
I just visited Mtwapa and a few clubs. Lollipops is a no hold strip bar, you can get a nice lap dance for 1000 or private fuck for 5k. Visited Caesarea club, lots of fine women that like white men for a price of course.

Cheupe
12-24-12, 18:22
I am in fact a prostitute, so no need to be sorry, but a high end one (operating elsewhere now thanks to Afro) so guys like you and willyboy would not be my target. My point about willy is, if there are so many 'prostitutes who pretend otherwise' in Kenya, why does he keep going there?Wambomilly, I actually was not referring to you in person, I guess I meant to say "If a person is a prostitute, they should not pretend etc etc." I guess was saying it the way one could make a general statement and say "If you are going out in wet weather you should carry an umbrella. Etc etc"; without referring to anyone in particular.

About the high end thing; I think you are right, I cannot afford high end.

Cheers

Willyboy
12-24-12, 18:36
I just visited Mtwapa and a few clubs. Lollipops is a no hold strip bar, you can get a nice lap dance for 1000 or private fuck for 5k. Visited Caesarea club, lots of fine women that like white men for a price of course.This are mzungu prices. For locals is this 10 procent from this price. One coca-cola cost in lolipop 200ksh, In nakumatt 25ksh. Tusker is 300ksh. All are rip-off prices.

Taurus1
12-25-12, 20:16
I just visited Mtwapa and a few clubs. Lollipops is a no hold strip bar, you can get a nice lap dance for 1000 or private fuck for 5k. Visited Caesarea club, lots of fine women that like white men for a price of course.At the strip club of Kendas you pay 300 KSh entry with 2 free drinks (e. G. 2 beers at your choice).2 years ago Ksh. 1000- for the girl after end of the shift. No update for now.

They are all keen for lap dances with Muzungus but also locals (with big stomach). Not so into lap dance, but for the fun why not. Do not pay more than 100 KSH for good lap dance with beautiful girl. I say before kitu kidogo kidogo sana. Sometimes boring but you can take the beers down to Kendas at the first floor so no demage.

LustyHombre
12-27-12, 07:02
Hi folks,

Any good advice or suggestion for a good HJ or BJ in a massage shop at the Diani Beach?

Is anal possible?

I have tried some, but the girls seems to ignore clear signs.

ThanksJust walk the more deserted parts of any beach, and they will come to you like flies to rotting meat. The menu varies from girl to girl, of course, and so does the asking price. Usually, pretty much anything is available. Provided the Tourist Police is not around.

Tungsten2
12-27-12, 13:57
Roginho,

The turning is a bit before the Catholic Church but there is only one so you won't miss it. You can see the place from the main road. When I visited there was no one around to ask if it was originally Uziel's or if it was full of girls but it looked ok. Let us know.

Wild Rover
01-02-13, 08:34
Greetings all,

I shall be in Mombasa in February, if anybody would care for a beer or three, please pm me.

Temptana
01-02-13, 16:54
I am in fact a prostitute, so no need to be sorry, but a high end one (operating elsewhere now thanks to Afro) so guys like you and willyboy would not be my target. My point about willy is, if there are so many 'prostitutes who pretend otherwise' in Kenya, why does he keep going there?Hello Wambomilly!

I absolutely agree with you. I have read your other posts also. Yes, the people here are more about the price. I don't like it that way at all.

You'are opinion on several topics would be a great information for me, as I am looking for more the locals version of fun in citys like mombasa.

If you want to speak with a classy man who has been around. Don't hesitate to contact me.

Member #4178
01-02-13, 20:37
What's your personal impression, do you think that pros live in there too?Uziel is the full name of uzi (As name of the inventor of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzi

The place was a kind of a slum under construction 18 mounts ago when I last visit uzi. The place was full of pros probably only pros. Uzi had an idea to further build two more floors and a pool.

Uzi main advantage is that no need to look for girls just to open your door and your neighbours will shortly come.

Africa2012
01-03-13, 14:00
Gentleman,

You mentioned Kendas and Nakumatt are these in Motowapa? We are planning on staying at the Sarena any thoughts on that place? I know it's not the best but we have a approved stay list.

Thanks guys

AaronSperl
01-04-13, 13:18
Was in Mombasa middle of last month. I only had one day to spare and so flew down to Mombasa and booked myself in at the Kahama Hotel. Clean rooms with decent facilities. The girls at reception are quite hot and I tried flirting with them to get them to join me for a drink. They asked me to meet them at Cheers at 10pm when they were off duty. I got there and the place was about a 60:40 ration of WGs to men. Got myself a beer and sat down waiting for the reception girls to show up but they never came.

Luckily for me I started making eyes at one of the girls at the bar. Her name was Sophie. She was light skinned short girl that had a sweet countryside look about her. We got chatting and she told me she was only in Mombasa during the tourist season and then she would be going back up country where she was a student. At this point I'm not overly thrilled as I am sure I can find a better girl, but I am enjoying the conversation and so I figure why not keep her around for a bit. We have a couple of drinks and then I suggest to Causeirna. She is cool with this and so we get up and jump in the cab.

On the way there we are making out in the back and I slide my fingers up her thighs and begin to tickle her clit. She instantly responds by bending down and blowing me in the back of the cab. I don't finish by the time we reach the club. We walk in there and I'm blown away by the talent on display. There are some seriously stunning girls dressed to kill and gyrating on the dance floor. I think about dumping Sophie and moving on, I make excuses and go to the bathroom and ask her to wait for me at the bar. I talk to a couple of girls and think about switching, but the blow job she has just given me still lingers and so I figure I may as well see what else she can do. We agree on a price of Kshs 3000 for the night and we head back to the hotel. BJ in the cab on the way back too!

We get to the hotel, she has to leave her I'd at reception and then it is down to business. We undress, shower together and then get ready for action. She gives me one of the best blow jobs ever. Nice slow wet with ample attention to my balls and a little rimming as well. I go down on her but she gets a little ticklish so I figure fuck it she can just blow me. After 25 mins of BBJ I flip her over and begin pounding her doggy style and finish with her on top. We go at it again a couple hours later and in the morning I wake up to her sucking on my balls before we finish with another session. In the end I buy her breakfast before heading to airport.

Been to Nairobi numerous times but this trip to Mombasa was my first and I think I'll be back there again soon!

Paroma
01-04-13, 16:36
This trip to Mombasa was my first and I think I'll be back there again soon!

Muata8
01-04-13, 20:02
I am in fact a prostitute, so no need to be sorry, but a high end one (operating elsewhere now thanks to Afro) so guys like you and willyboy would not be my target. My point about willy is, if there are so many 'prostitutes who pretend otherwise' in Kenya, why does he keep going there?Hey Wambomilly,

My brother & I will be in Ghana next month & may arrange a side trip to Kenya. Please pm me with your contact info so we can communicate with you.

Keep telling the truth as you see it in this forum!

Muata

Polar1234
01-05-13, 15:26
This are mzungu prices. For locals is this 10 procent from this price. One coca-cola cost in lolipop 200ksh, In nakumatt 25ksh. Tusker is 300ksh. All are rip-off prices.I have been to a few stip clubs in Scandinavia. I would be glad if I onlye needed to pay 300 ksh for a beer there. If you want to save as much money as possible, why don't you just buy and drink your coke in Nakumat?

It is true that some Kenyans make 8000 KSH per month, but some make more then a million. Life for 8000 KSH is not fun. For me it seems crazy to pay 1000 euro for a flight ticket to Kenya, and then complain about the price of coke.

Anyways, thanks for pumping (a little bit of) money into the Kenyan economy!

Willyboy
01-05-13, 18:14
I have been to a few stip clubs in Scandinavia. I would be glad if I onlye needed to pay 300 ksh for a beer there. If you want to save as much money as possible, why don't you just buy and drink your coke in Nakumat?

It is true that some Kenyans make 8000 KSH per month, but some make more then a million. Life for 8000 KSH is not fun. For me it seems crazy to pay 1000 euro for a flight ticket to Kenya, and then complain about the price of coke.

Anyways, thanks for pumping (a little bit of) money into the Kenyan economy!If I am in Kenya. I not thinking howmatch the prices are in EU countrys. I look for Afrika prices. Why I must spend 1000euro for transport to pay same price than in EU or USA. Evry sextoerist try to having better sexprices than in his home country. If not. Sit than not in one aircraft for 20h or more. You will smile to pay 200ksh for one cola if you salery is 300ksh / day. Persons like you making life inpossibel if you are kenya citizens. This type of discusions coming always back. I have my on point of vieuw about this.

Sebans
01-05-13, 19:35
. We agree on a price of Kshs 3000 for the night and we head back to the hotel. BJ in the cab on the way back too!You overpaid.

KS 1000 ST and Kshs 2000 LT is the amount you should offer if you don't want to harm other mongers.

Member #4364
01-05-13, 21:15
Polar; you re right; but please do not compare our countries to africa; if; then
i'm stayin at home if I ve the same prices / standard.
And our FKK-Clubs re great and 2014 I'm stayin at home.

Muata; plse; side trip? Do you really believe you get a flight from Ghana to Kenya?

Yes via south or north africa / arabia; and for that money you can bang the hotties 3 weeks
all night long

AaronSperl
01-06-13, 09:31
You overpaid.

KS 1000 ST and Kshs 2000 LT is the amount you should offer if you don't want to harm other mongers.Ok Great. I'll keep it in mind for next time.

Member #4364
01-06-13, 15:40
It's everybodies decision to pay what he want; but if I take a girl really LT so round 4 weeks
i ve to feed and pay all the other things; so 2000 daily; never

Muata8
01-06-13, 17:37
Polar; you re right; but please do not compare our countries to africa; if; then.

I'm stayin at home if I ve the same prices / standard.

And our FKK-Clubs re great and 2014 I'm stayin at home.

Muata; plse; side trip? Do you really believe you get a flight from Ghana to Kenya?

Yes via south or north africa / arabia; and for that money you can bang the hotties 3 weeks.

All night longLOL-thanks Steve-still early in the "due diligence" & scheduling process & didn't check on flight possibilities from Accra. Sometimes I forget that you must assume nothing about anything in Africa.

Looking forward to getting back to Accra next month. Been using AfroIntro to make contacts in advance & it seems to be working; but again I assume nothing. Will contact fellow mongers via the Ghana forum on wheels down and send interim reports during the trip.

Muata

Wambomilly
01-06-13, 18:57
Hey Wambomilly,

My brother & I will be in Ghana next month & may arrange a side trip to Kenya. Please pm me with your contact info so we can communicate with you.

Keep telling the truth as you see it in this forum!

MuataHi there I'm in Europe now, but if you are interested I can PM you some numbers for kenyan hotties, but not for the prices I have seen here.

Jiggydus
01-07-13, 00:03

Yes via south or north africa / arabia; and for that money you can bang the hotties 3 weeks.

All night long.

Muata, Kenya Airways flies a non-stop flight between Accra, Ghana and Nairobi, Kenya with convenient hourly connections to Mombasa. Lowest price I have seen is $1, 000 for RT ACC-NBO (leg to MBA may be a bit more or less depending on the pricing algorithm in place at the time).

Muata8
01-07-13, 00:51
Hi there I'm in Europe now, but if you are interested I can PM you some numbers for kenyan hotties, but not for the prices I have seen here.Thanks. I appreciate it. I'm sure we'll work something out, LOL.

I've been in contact with others on this forum who are also interested in Kenya and getting contacts from you. Is your PM enabled? How would others also contact you?

Enjoy Europe. Look forward to your contact.

Muata

Muata8
01-07-13, 01:16

All night long.

Muata, Kenya Airways flies a non-stop flight between Accra, Ghana and Nairobi, Kenya with convenient hourly connections to Mombasa. Lowest price I have seen is $1, 000 for RT ACC-NBO (leg to MBA may be a bit more or less depending on the pricing algorithm in place at the time).Thanks, J, for the heads-up. Seems like a 'side trip' from Accra may not be cost-beneficial. We'll run the numbers on that vs. A separate but longer round trip from America & see what they say.

I'm a newbie. Glad to be a member to benefit from the experience of you and others.

SilverQuick
01-10-13, 02:22
Hello,

New to posting on here and have had much valuable information in the past.

Was wondering if anyone knew anything about Nightingale Apartments in Mtwapa.

There seems to be some good deals on the internet, the main thing to know is if they are GF, as I get the feeling they might be more family oriented.

Bottom Feeder
02-04-13, 21:55
Every night I went to Caperina Club and brought home (Luck Apts.) a girl two or three times. Always 1000 Shillings. I tried the girls on the street 5 or 6 times for 500. No real problems. It seems that the younger and prettier the more they watch the time. Actually only twice did they ask me to leave and not the other way around. I went across the ferry to other beaches and I must say its not worth the effort. I went to the clubs in Mombasa. But why bother when there is all the fun you can handle down the street in Matwapa. I only found the ideal milk girl on my last week but she was worth hunting for. I didn't take a camera this time. Damn. Next visit I think I'll explore Nairobi more and Uganda and spend at least 3 months. Crossing so many time zones are hell for an old American like me. There's no better way to spend you social security check than on Kenyan poon tang!

In my humble and always correct opinion. Kenya is perhaps the best Mongering country I've been to and I've mongered in 23 others.

Naked Gunz
02-05-13, 06:11
Been using AfroIntro to make contacts in advance & it seems to be working; but again I assume nothing.As I said in my NBO report, AI was a big letdown. Met (6) , (2) had fake photos, (3) were hot, (1) pic looked better than her, and (ZERO) for getting any of them in bed!

Hard for me to distinguish pros vs non-pro on that site. But I'm Black American, so I guess they were thinking I was looking for a real relationship, so better for them to play the good girl.

I hope they realized that strategy left them with nothing.

Pete Benetar
02-05-13, 19:00
As I said in my NBO report, AI was a big letdown. Met (6) , (2) had fake photos, (3) were hot, (1) pic looked better than her, and (ZERO) for getting any of them in bed!I don't recall if we've pm'd on this before but we might have exchanged comments on this before. BUT with all of these contacts we exchanged personal emails, photos and at least a few conversations confirming the girls were as they said they were, sent some pics to confirm AND that they understood in a subtle or tactful way I was interested in sex, physical intimacy blah blah. I also ALWAYS feed into the dialogue I'm there on a working or business trip and have other colleagues in the same hotel I am meeting with "in a few hours" or have a conference or dinner event to attend etc.

The gist is you can confirm pretty well most of these girls legitimacy (though you have to put some time and effort into it) and you can be comfortable they understand why you are inviting them to your hotel and that you have very real time constraints (which of course you can amend if you score with a real hottie that you like).

Of course Tagged unlike AI is free and that site seems to have more kenyans, whereas I used badoo in Ghana with good effect there (also free).

Muata8
02-05-13, 22:26
The gist is you can confirm pretty well most of these girls legitimacy (though you have to put some time and effort into it) and you can be comfortable they understand why you are inviting them to your hotel and that you have very real time constraints (which of course you can amend if you score with a real hottie that you like).Agree, PB. My thinking is to schedule time out before the trip to confirm legitimacy via webcam (if possible-many don't have one) , phone calls, Skype, chat on Yahoo Instant Message (it's popular with African women) before leaving for Africa. I'll have a ranked, prequalified list when I get there. I'll start from girl #1 & go down the list.

I feel like I'm on "borrowed time" when I hit the ground; every minute searching is a minute not spent banging some thick African ass from the rear. I'm about the GFE. I'd rather have some prepositioned pussy upon arrival, but with room for the random hookup.

Though I focused my AfroIntro search on Ghana for my upcoming trip, I've made confirmed contact with a fine Kenyan woman that will be a good LT for me when I get there. Looks like there's bunches of Kenyan women on AfroIntro you can link up with before your trip if GFE is also for you.

Pete Benetar
02-06-13, 06:45
I feel like I'm on "borrowed time" when I hit the ground; every minute searching is a minute not spent banging some thick African ass from the rear.LOL. Indeed, so many beautiful black bottoms. So precious little time. Sounds like you've got a great plan (let alone priorities!)

SexTouristSE
02-14-13, 23:22
Hi there I'm in Europe now, but if you are interested I can PM you some numbers for kenyan hotties, but not for the prices I have seen here.Wambomilly it can be interesting to hear what you think is a good price for all parts in Kenya? I don't know where you are working but in Denmark and in Sweden most black girls of Kenyan standard goes for 30 euro for 30 min, its very interesting to hear that some Kenyan girls think they can be worth 10 000 ksh and up.

Don't get me wrong I am happy you are here with us mongers and talk about our hobbie.

Happy valentines day, hope many donkeys gave you a nice valentines gift.

Hermescali
02-15-13, 16:07
Gentlemen; I want to make the trip by train Mombasa-Nairobi and return;

Don't know by air or train again. So maybe one night in Nairobi.

Some tipps? Sleeper? Booking at the central railway station?

It's only for fun to have the feeling of the historical train.

Every information is welcome.

16. 03-17. 04. In MtwapaTake a first class sleeper. Food and drinks are ok. As you drive most of the time through the night you won't see much. I took a girl (sleeper with 2 beds) and had a lot of fun!

Wambomilly
02-21-13, 16:12
Wambomilly it can be interesting to hear what you think is a good price for all parts in Kenya? I don't know where you are working but in Denmark and in Sweden most black girls of Kenyan standard goes for 30 euro for 30 min, its very interesting to hear that some Kenyan girls think they can be worth 10 000 ksh and up.

Don't get me wrong I am happy you are here with us mongers and talk about our hobbie.

Happy valentines day, hope many donkeys gave you a nice valentines gift.Are you trying to be offensive here (its very interesting to hear that some Kenyan girls think they can be worth 10 000 ksh and up.) Well what other kenyans think they are worth is none of my business but I know that I am worth a lot more. I was worth more than that even while still in Kenya.

Claudio
02-22-13, 18:23
This happened last Christmas time. Sorry for late report. Two friends of mine lost all the money in big tree. Some blacks rented a room, made a copy of the keys, and when the party starts down in the bar on christmes weeks later they went straght to the rooms and stole money, passports, etc. So take care, and bring your own locker. Lucio don't care. He even didn't go to the police with the guys. Demage: 4000 SF. Francis had to manage all. Wondy the new owner of the appartments gave one the guys the roomrent back.

Security is a bad thing in big tree! They realy don't care. Event at night, you can walk in and out very easy!

NOT A SAVE PLACE ANYMORE! Next time you have to bring your owne security, if you wanne be save.

Wenzman
02-23-13, 11:28
Claudio,

I would not stay in the big tree appartments. This area is open for anybody. It is impossibe to etablish a kind of security in the big tree area. But to be fair, that tells me my healthy people understand when I look at this place.

I even get robbed in a kind of secure place at kahama hotel by the room maid. Until this I'm super careful with my belongings in kenya (and in the rest of the monger world).

Wenzman

Member #4178
02-23-13, 19:50
Claudio,

I even get robbed in a kind of secure place at kahama hotel by the room maid.How? She stole from the room?

No room is secure in Kenya.

Willyboy
02-24-13, 10:57
Take care that no false declaration to girls of gold timepieces that they supposedly have forgotten your room.

Wenzman
02-24-13, 12:13
How? She stole from the room?

No room is secure in Kenya.You've just given yourself the answer.

Member #4364
02-24-13, 16:19
Not only in BT; I heard it many times that local guests made
a copy of the keys.

BT charged me for 4 weeks apx 120kksh; sorry; not for that equipement.
I ve booked the Luck Apartments in Mtwapa.

Claudio; I wondered that you re warning us about BT; you ll be there the next
month; and like 2 years ago; again with me to enjoy the seafood / pizza!

Cheers.

16. 03.-17. 04 Mtwapa/Bamburi/Mombasa

Claudio
02-24-13, 16:28
You are right, I spend most of my weeks in kenia there in BT- BUT you have to be carefull!

Just a warning about the place. I will be there ready for a good pizza end of March.

At night its paradise. Quite and save I think. Just was wondering about lucio. He realy don't care I think.

See you soon!

Take care

Bajuni
02-25-13, 17:45
A tv report about the cheap and dirty side of the business, check it if you want to see where you can get ST for 100 Shillings in Ukunda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeSL24YX3PQ

Willyboy
02-25-13, 21:23
A tv report about the cheap and dirty side of the business, check it if you want to see where you can get ST for 100 Shillings in Ukunda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeSL24YX3PQThis is not surprice it you now that. Streetclaeners during night in Mombasa town having 250ksh (from 8pm to 6am) This are joung girls!

Blond
03-12-13, 23:51
Is it quite or still going? Would you recommend two guys going down there at that time of the year? We figured we need some relaxation from just finishing our university studies then. Is it better to stay in Mombasa or Mtwapa? Or is it close enough to not matter.

Thanks for answer!

Willyboy
03-16-13, 10:14
After my visit in mombasa. I feel poor man.

Girls with smartphones, pc tablets, nice schoes end dress. All last new.

This grils drinking expensif drinks.

I with my 2k / night. I was going back to my hotel after disco. Alloon sleeping.

This girls not going with mzungu less than 5000ksh.

Adder mongers with big money was making all daed.

Member #4178
03-16-13, 18:26
I with my 2k / night. I was going back to my hotel after disco. Alloon sleeping.

This girls not going with mzungu less than 5000ksh.There are two separate issues as follows:

1. Price is raising all over the world. Things changed.

2. Girls now can choose the guy they like so if they don't like someone they quote unrealistic price. This is true for the opposite direction so if they like someone they can go even for free in the extreme case.

Kenya got spoiled and expensive, better mongering destinations out there.

NGong
03-16-13, 18:30

Adder mongers with big money was making all daed.Willyboy I never pay more than 1000/2000 Ksh but not in Mombassa / Nairobbi but in the small city's book a hotel in small city where the tourist onle passed and have a good time. I.

It is my place for fun and I get always what I want.

KiJang
03-16-13, 19:43
No prob finding it, but that means you limit yourself to maybe 30 or 40% of the talent pool. Furthermore, chances are high that she's a hardcore pro.

Civilian girls in Kenya have all been told by somebody that it's "unnatural" and disgusting and very very painful. Therefore, my success rate with non pros is very low, and I assure you, it's not for lack of trying!I know this reply may come very late, but there is this girl called Alice (kamba, hot body, very attractive face and smile, excellent english. 24ish yrs. 5"8".8/10) who asked me to do her up the arse. It came as a total surprise. She wanted it slow and gentle and seemed to enjoy it. This was my second trip and probably the third time we had met. First time I picked her in Florida (town) , and then next time at Il Covo (she called me there) and the last time we bumped into each other outside Casuarina. She's a bit of a hothead (had a territorial fight with other girls at Florida). Second time she came direct to my hotel and we shared a toke (joint)! Again totally unexpected. She was fun company although not GF material. Everytime there was an upfront demand for 4000 KSH for the full night but well worth it.

I think I have written about her here on ISG on my now defunct handle. Sirvankoff

Joe Perez
03-17-13, 04:01
Willyboy I never pay more than 1000/2000 Ksh but not in Mombassa / Nairobbi but in the small city's book a hotel in small city where the tourist onle passed and have a good time. I.

It is my place for fun and I get always what I want.Do you have examples of these small cities where you have been already. If it's possible with some info more.

Thanks

Chotu
03-17-13, 10:50
There are two separate issues as follows:

1. Price is raising all over the world. Things changed.

2. Girls now can choose the guy they like so if they don't like someone they quote unrealistic price. This is true for the opposite direction so if they like someone they can go even for free in the extreme case.

Kenya got spoiled and expensive, better mongering destinations out there.My last trip to Mombasa, I had no problem paying 1500 for girls in mombasa town. But I agree with John, prices are going up and its harder to find girls for KES1500. Two years ago I use to pay 1200 in simmer nairobi but now they all want 2500.

Member #4480
03-17-13, 16:59

Adder mongers with big money was making all daed.There's no sense in continually complaining about the situation in Mombasa. It's not going to change, nor can you as an individual influence change on this forum by ranting and raving about the prices paid by others. I think I speak for everybody here when I say that a change of venue is long overdue and you should start looking for cheaper destinations. I know that you tried Ghana sometime back with miserable results but West Africa is a different game, mentality and is not for everybody. Not to mention, far from cheap! Hopefully you've put that all behind you now and are ready to venture out of your comfort zone again and try another country?

If not, and you're still intent on coming back to Kenya with the same expectations, then spare yourself (and us) the frustration and about forget Mombasa. Instead, try looking up country in order to find small towns more conducive to cheap mongering. I'm sure others here are more informed than I as to the specific areas you should try. However, if you opt down this road, you might just find out that even cheap pussy in these places comes at a price in terms of time and travel on rough African buses, suspect safety conditions, marginal accommodations, the lack of beautiful beaches / bikini clad girls / Western style restaurants / pubs and most of all, the heart break of not being in the company of your beer guzzling buddies and the conversations you could of had going about other mzungus paying too much in Mombasa!

Willyboy
03-17-13, 18:56
My last trip to Mombasa, I had no problem paying 1500 for girls in mombasa town. But I agree with John, prices are going up and its harder to find girls for KES1500. Two years ago I use to pay 1200 in simmer nairobi but now they all want 2500.Girls starting in Florida Mombasa with 5000ksh / night/

The mans from port paying 50dollar +room / per h in rooms from florida. Rooms 800ksh)

In casablanca starting with 4000ksh / night.

In the weeck of election. No tourist. Prices was going down to 2000ksh / night.

Member #4480
03-17-13, 19:03
There's no sense in continually complaining about the situation in Mombasa. It's not going to change, nor can you as an individual influence change on this forum by ranting and raving about the prices paid by others. I think I speak for everybody here when I say that a change of venue is long overdue and you should start looking for cheaper destinations. I know that you tried Ghana sometime back with miserable results but West Africa is a different game, mentality and is not for everybody. Not to mention, far from cheap! Hopefully you've put that all behind you now and are ready to venture out of your comfort zone again and try another country?

If not, and you're still intent on coming back to Kenya with the same expectations, then spare yourself (and us) the frustration and forget about Mombasa. Instead, try looking up-country in order to find small towns more conducive to cheap mongering. I'm sure others here are more informed than I as to the specific areas you should try. However, if you opt down this road, you might just find out that even cheap pussy in these places comes at a price in terms of time and travel on rough African buses, suspect safety conditions, marginal accommodations, the lack of beautiful beaches / bikini clad girls / Western style restaurants / pubs and most of all, the heart break of not being in the company of your beer guzzling buddies and the conversations you could of had going about other mzungus paying too much in Mombasa!Willyboy, As long as I'm correcting a typo above, I might add that I'm somewhat like you. I would never pay more than 2k shs or the equiv in any 3rd world country. I ended up in East Africa because the African Americans fucked up the market so bad in the Dominican Republic (Sosua) , that I had to move on. All I'm saying is that you do the same, as things are not likely to reverse course.

I strongly suggest that you give Uganda a shot next. Cheers!

Willyboy
03-17-13, 19:55
Willyboy, As long as I'm correcting a typo above, I might add that I'm somewhat like you. I would never pay more than 2k shs or the equiv in any 3rd world country. I ended up in East Africa because the African Americans fucked up the market so bad in the Dominican Republic (Sosua) , that I had to move on. All I'm saying is that you do the same, as things are not likely to reverse course.

I strongly suggest that you give Uganda a shot next. Cheers!The new visiters (frech fish) making all daed in Kenya. More promotion about this website is one must.

Taurus1
03-17-13, 23:27

Adder mongers with big money was making all daed.Maybe the reason is also a structural change in the market. I have observed for at least 4 years that the classier / more beautiful girls tended to withdraw from places like Cheers, Casuarina and even Tembo when it still existed. They are relying on the eventual WU remittant and long distance boyfriend living a simple live with plenty of food and a decent roof on the head. They move within their Muzungu "boyfriends" as "good girls" making new friends and exchanging a frugal sponsor with a more generous one.

These girls don't want to have contact with the Muzungu residents that know them and also the seasoned visitors like Williboy, so they do not frequent the notorious pick-up

Joints. These girls are loking for the ultimate fix. I know some of them and they are aware they are getting older and the golden times will be soon over, so they are long term oriented and thereforre out of the circuit.

With the closure of Tembo the meeting place (also for semi-pros) has gone. Many girls and not so many customers so all in favour of the mongers. Many Tembo girls would neer go to Casuarina.

I think this factors have an influence for sure.

atWilliboy

The better girls ever had big wardrobes of clothes (hanging at a bar over their bed). All bought from the "boyfriends" at the obligatory shopping spree. They get not the fee for fucking but go eat Muzungu food, drinking, shopping and get a monthly allowance because working is useless because of the miserable pay.

For the tablets and phones you know that in every European country you get a new gear every 2 years when you renew the subscription to the phone company. I suppose these are the equipment you stated.

Long time ago I made also my shopping sprees with them (especially for buying a swimming suit) and then adding some more item LOL. But then I was in "love", I had special feelings, it was like a dream. When I buy some items in the shops (Momanemo or Lightex) I get upset about the increased prices. I do not regret anything, it was a good time,

And it was not so commercial like nowadays. Maybe this is a sign that the best times are gone.

I remarked also an increased influx of corporate tourism from Nairobi to Mombasa and I think Mombasa wins over Nairobi for partying, drinking and chasing girls. The sea, the climate, not so much crime. It is like holiday for them. And they have for sure some pocket money for fun and when they turn back to Nairobi broke.

If the number of committed mongers has kept stable the availability of reasonable or outstanding girls has dropped and this has had an impact on the price level. This is my analyse of the information I got from you, which I can not verify because I have not been to Kenya for more than a year.

Willyboy
03-18-13, 12:11
I note in mombasa that paid girls itself more and more in luxury pools. Houses of 25000ksh / month. Laptops by + 50, 000 ksh. Smart phones and I-phone. Their kledy is the last of the new fashion. Also their beautiful shoes. It gives the feeling that the diameter tourist no longer desirable. In fact spewed. The world word reserved for a higher class of tourist. The minimum 10 k per gift. So I came a tourist at that a maid of oegande left. Her tiket had a higher price (entebbe-mombasa) than are tiket of Europe (+ 500 euro)

Translate machine!

Member #4178
03-18-13, 18:48
I used to hang out at the street of Mtwapa getting girls for a long time. (no payment). It was fun while they cook, dance and and perform nicely in bed. However in the last years got disappointed from the ramp in crime, the quality of girls and the problems associates to a tourist area in its over mature life-cycle phase.

So had to move on, my favorite place now in africa is kampala which I will visit next week. I wish I will be brave enough to add mombasa to my route since I miss those killer bodies and the whoring alike culture.

Here is some screen shoots from my last video in Mombasa.

LustyHombre
03-19-13, 05:27
I note in mombasa that paid girls itself more and more in luxury pools. Houses of 25000ksh / month. Laptops by + 50, 000 ksh. Smart phones and I-phone. Their kledy is the last of the new fashion. Also their beautiful shoes. It gives the feeling that the diameter tourist no longer desirable. In fact spewed. The world word reserved for a higher class of tourist. The minimum 10 k per gift. So I came a tourist at that a maid of oegande left. Her tiket had a higher price (entebbe-mombasa) than are tiket of Europe (+ 500 euro)

Translate machine!Maybe you should try some smaller towns upcountry and do some pro bono development work with the next generation before they hop on the bus to the big city and turn into spoilt Mombasa and Mtwapa malayas?

LustyHombre
03-19-13, 05:35
I used to hang out at the street of Mtwapa getting girls for a long time. (no payment). It was fun while they cook, dance and and perform nicely in bed. However in the last years got disappointed from the ramp in crime, the quality of girls and the problems associates to a tourist area in its over mature life-cycle phase.

So had to move on, my favorite place now in africa is kampala which I will visit next week. I wish I will be brave enough to add mombasa to my route since I miss those killer bodies and the whoring alike culture.

Here is some screen shoots from my last video in Mombasa.As always, great pics. John!

I was in Uganda recently for 10 days. While many girls seem willing and eager to please, their bodies don't do it for me : too short and too much meat on the bone.

However, I've seen a few tall and stunningly beautiful and elegant angels in the malls and better restaurants, and was told that they are mostly Rwandese and Burundi girls. Go and explore the source of the Nile!

Member #4178
03-19-13, 06:49
While many girls seem willing and eager to please, their bodies don't do it for me : too short and too much meat on the bone.

However, I've seen a few tall and stunningly beautiful and elegant angels in the malls and better restaurants, and was told that they are mostly Rwandese and Burundi girls. Go and explore the source of the Nile!Your absolutely correct, We have a some kind of trade off in Uganda so the super models can be seen randomly in clubs and not at the streets or dating sites.

Can you be more specific? Which malls and what do you mean by the "Go and explore the source of the Nile!". My budget is not limited to any amount, while my goal is to bring the most sophisticated body created by god.

Here is another video of a student (Kampala) , which was eager to see me each time but too much meat and far Nairobi's / Kigaly deadly cheetah body type.

LustyHombre
03-20-13, 18:22
Taurus, Willyboy and Coalburner : Thank you for the interesting observations.

Being strictly a day time guy, I have very little firsthand experience of what goes on at night, but what you all are saying sounds plausible enough to me. .

A few days back, I visited BT for the first time in 2 or maybe even 3 years. Other than that the place has expanded considerably, nothing much seems to have changed : same arthritic mzungu retiree crowd, many with painful sunburns, and not much fresh blood among the girls either. Mostly 5's and 6's in my book. 2 of them even remembered my name, even though I had never done either of them. My Vodka and Tonic used to cost 200 or 220 in those days, now it's 300. I left the place after a single drink bcs, even though the location and the ambiance are great, the crowd they attract doesn't do it for me anymore, with my belief reinforced that I am better off prospecting for 9's and 10's anywhere else except in 'meat markets'.

I met my current main squeeze on Tagged in Aug 2012. She was living in a dump in Mtwapa at that time and claimed she was a struggling artist who had learnt to survive on next to nothing without compromising her Christian values. She was full of contempt for the malayas that lived in the other ratholes in the same compound and who went out to clubs at night and came home drunk and banged up in the morning with a few hundred shillings in their pocket. Inspite of her supposedly strict morals, she offered only token resistance when I started getting intimate with her within 30 mins and we ended up making wild love in no time flat! After a few more very satisfying sessions in a newly built and quite luxurious hotel just behind Kendas, she suggested we both would benefit if I would enable her to rent a proper apartment where she could entertain me henceforth. At first, I was reluctant to get tied down in this fashion, but soon gave in bcs she is very pretty indeed and just so impossible to argue with, especially when my dick is in her mouth + much better in bed than any of my other regulars at that time. So she moved into this new highrise in Bamburi and I am even saving some dough now (remember the ad 'the more you spend, the more you save'?) by paying 15, 000 rent pm instead of 36, 000 for a hotel room (3, 000 x 3 times per week ). Never mind that the landlord required 3 months rent upfront and that she needed some furniture etc to move in.

So, where are we now, almost 6 months later? I have become (almost) monogam and am quite happy with that status, at least for the time being. I was able to put together, from bits and pieces she mentioned here and there, that she had come to Mombasa from Nairobi as the GF of a British businessman who passed away shortly after they established residence together. When the money he had left her started to run out, she decided to rely on her killer figure and face to find a new guy. She went to Tembo a few times and had a few one-night-stands. She soon realized that the life of a malaya was pretty tough and figured she wasn't cut out for it. She had to give up the Nyali flat when the prepaid rent was used up and moved to the shithole in Mtwapa with her BF's computer and iphone and set herself up on Tagged and AI and badoo and I don't know what other dating sites. She met lots of overseas guys online, with many of them pretending they were preparing for a visit to MBA. Most of them were creeps who freaked her out by asking for nude pics and Skype sex as a pre-qualifier for a physical encounter once they get here.

Then I came along and, so she told me, she was so determined to catch a real guy, somebody who actually lives here fulltime, that she threw all her goody-two-shoes principles out the window and dragged me into her bed as soon as we met.

Well, she hooked me solidly, and has kept me until now by virtue of her pleasant personality combined with killer looks and body and the greatest sex I have ever had (honestly) , in random order.

She told me that she recently met an old acquaintance in the stairwell of her building, who used to be a WG in Mtwapa and who had met a German tourist who fell in love with her and had agreed to rent an apartment for her. The guy is coming to visit 2 or 3 times per year. This other girl suggested to my girl to replace me with an overseas guy so as to maximize her earning power by juggling 2 or 3 or even 4 foreign BF's simultaneously. In addition and for in between she has an African live-in BF! This is apparently quite common bcs my GF tells me that currently 5 out of the 40 apartments in her block are utilized that way.

Until now I trusted her not to have any other concurrent relationships on the go and therefore always felt comfortable doing some real kinky stuff with her which might mean certain death if performed by a regular WG. A recent incident, while I was on an extended trip out of town, and which she initially concealed from me, prompted me to do a reality check.

Since, on balance, I am very happy with her, I told her that while the absolute trust is gone, she gets a single chance to redeem herself.

What an idiot I am! I know that I can't trust myself in matters involving pretty ladies. So how can I trust somebody else so blindly ever again? Always remember what Comrade Lenin said : 'Trust is good, Control is better! '

Sure Thing
03-21-13, 01:40
Until now I trusted her not to have any other concurrent relationships on the go and therefore always felt comfortable doing some real kinky stuff with her which might mean certain death if performed by a regular WG. A recent incident, while I was on an extended trip out of town, and which she initially concealed from me, prompted me to do a reality check.

Since, on balance, I am very happy with her, I told her that while the absolute trust is gone, she gets a single chance to redeem herself.

What an idiot I am! I know that I can't trust myself in matters involving pretty ladies. So how can I trust somebody else so blindly ever again? Always remember what Comrade Lenin said : 'Trust is good, Control is better! 'A while back ago I would have agreed with you about being an idiot but I don't now and you shouldn't see yourself that way. I think you have learned a lesson and now will play it accordingly. I know guys who have women in Brazil, Columbia, Thailand, Philippines and call these broads their girlfriends and have the utter most trust in them being that they hardly ever see them doing the year and only see them when they're in their country. As a youngster I don't understand but will I change as I get older? Who knows, Maybe. I'm not saying at all that you fall in this category but some guys still need that feeling of being the only one and being loved as the only one and will even blindly pay dearly for it by believing the girl really loves him. I hope I don't fall for this and this story you just told helps to solidify this for me so I thank you.

You telling us your story may warn the next guy who may be going down the same road how to handle the situation. I would like to think from my experience that if I'm blessed to live pass 55 that I will not fall for the ultimate GFE these girls provide. That if my significant other is no longer around, my children are all living their own life that I will spend my twilight years having a blast and spending it with a beautiful woman that I know I won't score in the states unless I'm shelling out the green like a boss. I'm not Hugh Hefner.

I for one don't think you should completely cut her but if I was you I would keep my eye out for another. She completely broke the rule by not waiting at least for you not to be in the country to do her thing. For me what all of what she said in the beginning was an act and she caught you on the hook and that's ok. The reason that it is ok is because you didn't break the monger rule by marrying her and taking her out of the country to yours. So pat yourself on the back. I have heard worse horror stories but what happened to you most likely woke you up to the game. Think about it guys if we were in our 20's and 30's good looking would we completely give our self to an older woman pass her prime? No we wouldn't. I think we all should play our respective rolls if we should choose to play and everything will roll well.

By the way, everything she said her friends were doing she was doing it too. Her whole story to you was a game and I'm surprised you fell for it being a well seasoned vet. I know there is more to this story maybe but I really appreciate your honesty. We all have gotten fooled one time or another and it's good to hear about these experiences.

Nguvu2
03-21-13, 03:48
Thank you LH for the great insight. I am sure most of us have been there. Found my "regular" posted all over the ads on line. And we think we are the "only one baby"

Great report and thanks for helping us keep our feet on the ground. Most of the time, hopefully not all the time, there is a "local boyfriend" keeping the bed and body warm while you are away. And other "overseas boyfriends" at regular intervals. Isn't it amazing how when you are away and you try to call her there is network trouble all night long but it miraculously comes back to good full service around 10 am the next morning?

Member #4178
03-21-13, 09:52
'Trust is good, Control is better! 'Not when the guy is out of Kenya. Its all about sex, money and lies which inherent deep in the culture.

However, when I was a resident in mombasa I saw many "successful" relationship only when they lived together at the same house under tight rule which means if she fuck then she out without nothing. In all thus cases the kenyan lady has a child hence a responsibility. Eventually the guys got sick of the dirt of mombasa and took the girls to their country.

Happy end? Not really, it was some kind of a business deal. Also they took the girl from kisumu so if you a bit about kenya it should tell you something.

Neddy69
03-21-13, 19:10
I think it s not all about fu. Enjoy your time with your GF Lusty. I think for Africans to be faithful is hard.

Another guy on this forum put it this way. If she s your GF what does it mean. Nothing. As long as you don't pay the brides price at her parents home I. E. Goats or whatever they ask for, she can and will fool around.

If you are 3 months away from Kenya, what do the blinded lovers expect? She will sweat it out?

I have my share with long time GFs. They cost me a lot of money (the most an Israeli haha). Did I have a good time. YOU BET. It s all relative do I spend 1000. USD on 100 woman or on two. Its an individual decision. As long as you feel the vibes go with it. As Freddie Mercury sings: "One Year of love is better than a lifetime alone".

Even mongers fall in love occasionally LOL.

Neddy.

In love of black bootie

Willyboy
03-22-13, 10:34
I think it s not all about fu. Enjoy your time with your GF Lusty. I think for Africans to be faithful is hard.

Another guy on this forum put it this way. If she s your GF what does it mean. Nothing. As long as you don't pay the brides price at her parents home I. E. Goats or whatever they ask for, she can and will fool around.

If you are 3 months away from Kenya, what do the blinded lovers expect? She will sweat it out?

I have my share with long time GFs. They cost me a lot of money (the most an Israeli haha). Did I have a good time. YOU BET. It s all relative do I spend 1000. USD on 100 woman or on two. Its an individual decision. As long as you feel the vibes go with it. As Freddie Mercury sings: "One Year of love is better than a lifetime alone".

Even mongers fall in love occasionally LOL.

Neddy.

In love of black bootieIf visiters coming evry 2 months for one weck. Than you falling from your saet. The love end the sponsering must going on. In less than 24h, the girls making party, smirnoff vodca met cola. To spend your money in schort thime. The mzungu giving never enough money to enjoy this partys. Kenya girl are angels (malaika) in your eyes. End big duvel when you are going. Love is blind.

Blackypop
03-22-13, 13:41
Some confusing information about the prices of the girls.

What is the common amount for example in Causarina currently?

Blackypop

Member #4364
03-22-13, 17:53
No cofusion, in front there on the street it s cheap, if you want to a really beauty,

She knows her body and her price.

Currently in mtwapa

Blackypop
03-22-13, 22:35
No cofusion, in front there on the street it s cheap, if you want to a really beauty,

She knows her body and her price.

Currently in mtwapaAre you actually there?

Is 2000KSh still common?

Blackypop

Willyboy
03-23-13, 17:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Leblon
03-28-13, 12:42
Are you actually there?

Is 2000KSh still common?

BlackypopI had to pay 3000ksh for the casourinha girls, they never went with me lower prizes. Bigger prizes was always asked.

I always took girls for whole night.

In Big Three for afternoon short term fun, I paid 1000 ksh or 1500 ksh.

This was a week or two ago

Blackypop
03-28-13, 16:39
I had to pay 3000ksh for the casourinha girls, they never went with me lower prizes. Bigger prizes was always asked.

This was a week or two agoThat's are really bad news.

Blackypop

Leblon
03-29-13, 10:05
Some more info of my visit in Bamburi beach.

I stayed in the Big Three hotel. There were complaints about security in the reports here before.

They have new looking big locks in the doors, addition to the old locks. Keys of those don't look like they are easy to be copied.

I think Big Three is best mongering hotel in the Bamburi beach. Reason is that girls come there to look for customers in the day time and in afternoon. And after afternoon you can walk to nearby Cheers bar, there is always many girls there.

I also like that Big Three is on the beach unlike Kahama, and you have kind of like own home. Next time I try to book room from Big Three again.

Negative things about Big Three:

-no internet, not even in reception. You need to walk to Cyber next to Cheers bar to read your email (can't use your laptop)

-no mosquito net above the bed.

-cleaning water is little bit salty.

No place is perfect.

In previous trip I used Kahama hotel for my mongering.

Rooms are more developed than in Big Three, showers, mosquito net etc.

You need to walk a little bit to get to beach, but it is not so far away. And Cave restaurant at the end of the walk is very nice, and have good parties on weekends.

They have more control and security, I'd of the girl is always checked.

Negative thing there is that their bar has loud music until two, especially karaoke nigths are terrible. But if you go to Casourinha every night like I did this is not so big problem.

I really liked receptionist girls in Kahama, they felt like friends.

Web: www.kahamahotel.co.ke

Email: kahamahotel@gmail.com

I visited also Bamburi Beach Resort, it is little bit more expensive but it is best of these three, really nice rooms or more houses, and it is on the beach.

They told me that if you book room for two (same prize as for single) you can bring girls in the rooms.

I did not book room from there since I was happy with Big Three, and their prizes were little bit higher

Leblon
03-29-13, 10:33
Here is some more info of Mombasa from my trip a little time ago.

If you go to north part of the Mombasa, meaning Bamburi beach and Mtwapa town, here is all you need to know:

In night time go to Casourinha in Mtwapa town.

In morning / daytime / afternoon go to Big Three in Bamburi beach. If you don't see anything interesting walk to nearby Cheers bar to check that also.

However, I get bored easily, so I checked some other places also.

Near Bamburi beach is Nakumat shopping center. This shopping center has actually other name, Nakumat is only one shop there, but everybody talks about Nakumat. There are several bars there.

I liked most Bobbs bar (is that right name?). It is outside shopping center but you can walk there. You can find semipros, normal girls, and same girls which visit Big Three / Casourinha. In the weekend it is crowded. I visited there couple of times, then went to Casourinha.

Lounge is upstairs of the shopping center, there is also etiopian restaurant. It is supposed to be upper class place. I never really liked this place, but there are people at weekend, entrance was quite expensive if I remember.

There is some very snobby bar at the street level of the building, it is small but music was good. I forget the name (and I hope that I am not remembering wrong and that this was actually Lounge)

Near shopping center there was big African club, which you can see when walking from Nakumat to Bobbs. I wanted to check it before paying entrance, but door men did not allow, meaning that it was probably empty.

Now we can move to actual Mombasa town, here is my sight seeing trip there.

Bella Vista bar, was recommended me by some locals from Big Three. I walked it through, it looked boring, local place, no working girls, I did not even drink one beer there.

Next I went to Casablanca / Casanova. This was a fun place, upstairs is the Casablanca bar, lot of girls there, I met a group of girls which I had met before, some of them in Diani beach mongering place, some of them in Casourinha. This is worth of visiting.

Downstairs there is striptease place called Casanova, I drunk one beer there. Girls were dancing in the pole in bikinis, there was VIP area with extra charge, maybe they are naked there and lap dance, I did not want to check. Once in a night they have show there, like in Thailand, smoking chigaretts with pussy and that kind of stuff, I did not see.

Some 50 meters from here is some local place which name I totally forget, you can see it from the balcony of Casablanca. Girls told me that it is for local people, and girls there take 200-500 shillings for hour. Maybe some brave muzungu want to visit? I saw group of girls leaving the place and then coming to Casanova.

Next I went to Florida. It is in the beach, and there is really nice view, worth of visiting in daytime also. This is very big place.
There was same kind of shows like in Florida Madhouse in Nairobi, I have seen too many time, boring in my opinion.
There are striptease girls here also, not so many but prettier maybe. Lot of indians as customers.
There were not many girls here available, but this was during elections when every place was empty.

After doing this big sightseeing trip in Mombasa, last place Florida, me and my friend took taxi and went to Casourinha (long distance) , it was already 2 or 3 at night.
And we took girls from there.

Leblon
03-29-13, 11:22
There have been several comments about Diani beach that it is not worth of visit for mongering tourist. However, after visiting there I think that it is quite a nice place and good place for mongering, and I try to spend some time there next time that I visit Kenya coast.

North coast and Bamburi beach / Mtwapa are bigger places and more action, but what I like in Diani is that it is like a village, after some time you know everything and everybody there.

There is not so much action during the weeks, but a little bit at least, on weekends are the main action. Could be that elections have silenced this place also now.

You can fly to Diani from Nairobi directly, you just have to go to other airport than international, NAIROBI WILSON airport. There were three carriers flying to Diani, Airkenya at least, forget the name of two others, they are all in the net, look from kayak. Com.

Nice view of the Kilimandjaro on the flight to Diani.

My hotel there was Sophia Baharini, here is info of the hotel:

info@sophiabaharini.com/www.sophiabaharini.com

Friendly local guy called Erick is a manager there.

This is apartment hotel, good prize and no problems to bring girls in. This is not in the beach, some 100 meters from the main beach road. Walking distance to the Baharini super market. And walking distance in daytime to 40 Thieves.

If you go to beach hotels, you need to pay very big prizes, I heard even 300 dollars / night.

Now to actual mongering.

First place to visit in the evening is 40 Thieves. Girls go here in the afternoon and evenings. There is disco at night, in the weekends there are lot of young tourist girls dancing and some working girls. Very nice place in the beach, nice place to go with girl, you can lie on the sofa with the girl and caress her, nobody complains, and you can watch the sea and moon and stars and football at the same time.

Next place to go is Tandoor, almost walking distance from Forty Thieves, at night I took taxi or motobike always. Tandoor is open bar, meaning no walls, girls dancing a lot, some people playing billiard, disco music and african music.

After Tandoor you walk 50 meters to Shakatak disco (Shark Attack). All the girls from Tandoor will eventually come there also. This is small disco where all the Diani working girls come, also all tourists. This is the final place, although you can come here directly, there are many girls earlier in the evening also.

When Shakatak close there are only motobikes available, check your driver is not drunk, I got once really drunken driver.

I saw in Diani bars some girls which I knew from North beach and Casourinha, also when I moved to Bamburi beach later, I saw many of the girls that I had met in Diani in the Casourinha. Girls seem to make short visits to Diani.

On Sunday afternoon everybody go to Kim4Love beach bar, girls are there also in the afternoon in other days although not so much. They walk in the beach between Kim4Love and 40 Thieves looking for customers.

All the girls seems to be living in Ugunda, also visitors from Mombasa and Nairobi have some friend living there. Like in north beach, you can easily get phone number from waitresses, girls you meet in Nakumat, all of them seem to be interested of muzungus.

Diani beaches are more beautiful than north, more empty and much more longer, I though that I could walk Diani beach in an hour like Bamburi but I needed several days.

On my first day in the beach I met tall slim girl who suggested massage for me. We went to hub, where she gave me BBBJ with CIM, next day I went there again and then we did actual action in her massage table. I did not visit other beach massage places.
In Bamburi beach this is more difficult because it is so crowded, Diani beaches are empty.

That's all I guess

Blackypop
03-29-13, 13:53
Thanks for good information Leblon.

I was asking some guys staying there now about the money for the girls.

All of them saying 2000KSh is common price some stunner want more but that's business everywhere.

Blackypop

Cheupe
03-29-13, 17:43
Reports like Leblon's are the ones that make this place unique and very helpful to some of us. Thanks a lot Leblon.

Cheers

Leblon
03-31-13, 20:02
Thanks for good information Leblon.

I was asking some guys staying there now about the money for the girls.

All of them saying 2000KSh is common price some stunner want more but that's business everywhere.

BlackypopIs this 2000 for Casorinha girls, for whole night? Have I overpaid?

I always took girls for whole night, since often after leaving Casorinha it was so late and I was drunk, so I started to sleep after arriving to my hotel room, so actual action was only after waking up.

At least I never agreed to pay 4000 or 5000 that some of the girls were asking.

Claudio
04-01-13, 10:09
Hi Guys,

I'm comming here the last 7 years twice a year ore more. Sorry, but 1000 is ok plus some 100bills for taxi ore matatu. (max. 1500) And a small present they love. I bring parfume, bikini, a tanga for the morning, etc. If she is a stunner ore whatever she will LOVE it.

Met a girl from last year she told me. Ohhh claudio last year you gave me 1000 now I need 7000. I sayd congrat. You are 100% in the bussines now and I left. Sheeba, Bobs, Casaurina. Etc. If you use your brain and talk to the girls friendly-treet them nice, pay a drink ore more and you sadisfide the whole night and more.

But don't fall in love, even when the story of the girl is touching you. There is no sick grandam ore pa ore money for scool, ore a sick litle brother, whatever. There is only the bill on the table in her house: roomrent, power, food and alcohol and sexy shoes etc. So 1000 is more than good. Don't pay to much. The sallery of a waitrress is still not more than 4000-6000 a minth. (ore I'm wrong?)

Simian
04-01-13, 20:46
Now to actual mongering.

First place to visit in the evening is 40 Thieves. Girls go here in the afternoon and evenings. There is disco at night, in the weekends there are lot of young tourist girls dancing and some working girls. Very nice place in the beach, nice place to go with girl, you can lie on the sofa with the girl and caress her, nobody complains, and you can watch the sea and moon and stars and football at the same time.

Next place to go is Tandoor, almost walking distance from Forty Thieves, at night I took taxi or motobike always. Tandoor is open bar, meaning no walls, girls dancing a lot, some people playing billiard, disco music and african music.

After Tandoor you walk 50 meters to Shakatak disco (Shark Attack). All the girls from Tandoor will eventually come there also. This is small disco where all the Diani working girls come, also all tourists. This is the final place, although you can come here directly, there are many girls earlier in the evening also.

When Shakatak close there are only motobikes available, check your driver is not drunk, I got once really drunken driver.

On Sunday afternoon everybody go to Kim4Love beach bar, girls are there also in the afternoon in other days although not so much. They walk in the beach between Kim4Love and 40 Thieves looking for customers.

That's all I guessThe best most reliable place for mongering near Diani beach was Tandoori. Great kind of atmosphere with plenty of choice of pros and semi-pros and beers at 200 for a Tusker.

Forty Thieves was dead most of the time except when it was flooded with expats living in Kenya on Sunday lunch / early afternoon. Some girls go there but not many although I guess they know when it will be busy. Beer was expensive at 300 for a Tusker.

Shakatak was interesting. Apart from a couple of European idiots who wanted to start trouble over nothing, everyone was happy. But did not notice much pickup as such. Kim4love was not open during my entire stay but said to be interesting. A couple of other bars open that could have something going on from time to time.

IMHO, I think that a trip to the town (Ugunda?) is worthwhile and there are a few places in the bars from Barclays on the junction to the town where there may be some semi-pros there too. THe beach is also worth a look. The trouble with Diani is that once you get a girl, it can be difficult to get rid of her as there are only a few boy meets girl places. Not a place for someone who wants many partners in a very short time.

JuveStadium
04-03-13, 16:50
I had to pay 3000ksh for the casourinha girls, they never went with me lower prizes. Bigger prizes was always asked.

This was a week or two agoHow much is the regular taxi drive from the Airport to Bamburi Beach?

Willyboy
04-03-13, 20:16
The railway service Mombasa to Nairobi is out of service. There is not train sex possible at this moment.

LustyHombre
04-04-13, 05:38
THe beach is also worth a look. The trouble with Diani is that once you get a girl, it can be difficult to get rid of her as there are only a few boy meets girl places. Not a place for someone who wants many partners in a very short time.Simian, you are right on with your observations.

Ukunda is where many down-on-their-luck mzungus live very cheaply. They (barely) survive on the monthly transfer of their meagre pension plan from Europe. Of course, high class girls know better than to waste their time and talent in Ukunda, BUT they may live there if they need to conserve money "between assignments" and you can meet them in the supermarket, at the butcher or at Rongai.

The 9's and 10's which you see in Diani Beach (try Nakumatt, Chandarana and 40 Thieves in the afternoon, Leonardo's or The Cave or any of the hotel bars and restaurants in the evening) are usually contract girls from upcountry (often from Uganda or Rwanda) who are brought in by mzungus who have a holiday villa or cottage in Diani and want exclusive companionship during their stay. Many of them, at least during High Season, hang around for a while after their 'husband" has left, hoping to find somebody else for a short term relationship.

Yes, Diani is not as target rich and crowded as Bamburi / Mwtapa, but, if you prefer quality over quantity and have the luxury of time on your side, is likely to be much more rewarding in the long run.

Willyboy
04-04-13, 10:39
How much is the regular taxi drive from the Airport to Bamburi Beach?From 1800ksh (if you not are soft) to 2200ksh (if you coming first time in Kenya)

JuveStadium
04-06-13, 19:00
From 1800ksh (if you not are soft) to 2200ksh (if you coming first time in Kenya)Thank You for response, do you know some cheaper apartments in this area, for one month rent?

Neddy69
04-15-13, 13:28
Thank You for response, do you know some cheaper apartments in this area, for one month rent?Am right now in Mtwapa rent brandnew 2br apt 150 m from Posta 1500 ksh and I am first time here after I spent 2 nights for 3000 ksh in merry villas maybe I was lucky just met hustler and he showed me the place plus provided me with sweet big tit kamba girl right now I suck her tits total gf no smoke no drink low maint.

Pagal Chacha
04-15-13, 18:59
Am right now in Mtwapa rent brandnew 2br apt 150 m from Posta 1500 ksh and I am first time here after I spent 2 nights for 3000 ksh in merry villas maybe I was lucky just met hustler and he showed me the place plus provided me with sweet big tit kamba girl right now I suck her tits total gf no smoke no drink low maint.Hi Neddy could not PM you, can we please have name and location of the aprtment, I normally stayatMerryvilla

HumptyDumpty22
04-16-13, 18:03
Am right now in Mtwapa rent brandnew 2br apt 150 m from Posta 1500 ksh and I am first time here after I spent 2 nights for 3000 ksh in merry villas maybe I was lucky just met hustler and he showed me the place plus provided me with sweet big tit kamba girl right now I suck her tits total gf no smoke no drink low maint.Details would be appreciated, as I'm going there in 2 weeks and looking for accomodation.

Thanks

Member #4364
04-18-13, 18:15
Luckapartments. Com.
But gents; be fair. It's so noisy during the whole night in the local areas;
and without air; it can be a wet sex session

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was obviously written by bypassing the Forum's Text Cleanup Script.

The Forum's Text Cleanup Script automatically fixes a number of common writing errors like improper capitalization, missing punctuation, common misspellings, sentence and paragraph spacing, etc.

Here's the bottom line: If you're going to bipass the Forum's Text Cleanup Script, then your writing had better be letter perfect or I'm going to delete it. That means use correct punctuation, spell words in their entirety, capitalize the 1st letter of all proper nouns, capitalize the proper noun "I", double space between paragraphs, do not use repetitive punctuation, etc., etc., etc., and most important of all: Do not write like you're texting on a fucking cellphone.

Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Pagal Chacha
04-18-13, 22:09
I will be in Mombasa / Matawapa for 15 nights on above dates anybody who wants to join me beers and hunting PM me, this is my 4th visit

Member #4178
04-29-13, 19:18
16. 03.-17. 04 Mtwapa/Bamburi/MombasaAfter endless travel announcements, where is your first trip report on ISG?

Member #4364
04-30-13, 19:45
Hmhh; I don t know. I can only repeating the old stories
Mtwapa is small; it depends what you expect or you want to pay
the most important thing in Africa is the accomodation; not my thing
any longer. It was very noisy and without air it can be a wet session
and hunting; I think I can telling here only boring stories

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was obviously written by bypassing the Forum's Text Cleanup Script.

The Forum's Text Cleanup Script automatically fixes a number of common writing errors like improper capitalization, missing punctuation, common misspellings, sentence and paragraph spacing, etc.

Here's the bottom line: If you're going to bipass the Forum's Text Cleanup Script, then your writing had better be letter perfect or I'm going to delete it. That means use correct punctuation, spell words in their entirety, capitalize the 1st letter of all proper nouns, capitalize the proper noun "I", double space between paragraphs, do not use repetitive punctuation, etc., etc., etc., and most important of all: Do not write like you're texting on a fucking cellphone.

Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Neddy69
04-30-13, 20:29
Hi everybody it s time to give you guys a mission update.

Took the bus luxury class 1700 ksh from NBO to MSA, company MODERN Oxygen. After very comfortable ride arrived in the evening, took taxi traded him down to 1200 ksh to mtwapa. Stayed three days at merry villas, too expensive for what they offer. Moved to a brandnew two bedroom apt highly recommended, just walk past Posta mtwapa a narrow road for about 200 meters then fronting you is the building it s owned by two germans. Now in low season the place costs me 1500 ksh a day. I take only matatus. The locals say its very safe area to walk at night (around posta) just ask, I walked with girl 3 oclock in the morning I also use matatus from Big Tree and Bamburi at late night no problem at all. Matatu is around 30 to 50 ksh. Now to the girls, I look for nonpro, defining non pro as girl with regular daytime job, of course that border is flluent as we know. First night went around 1900 to Casuarina, only some pros here, just playing around was quoted 3000 ksh laughed all the way. Left the place, talked to 3 nice ladies from a beauty salon and chewing miraa. Went home with one, phweeh what a gusher when I licked her clit she came like three times. Big time squirter. Lovely. Next night I took the second one home very slim, sharp, goes off like a rocket when licked mmmh. Paid between 1000 and 2000 a night.

Mission update to follow.

Neddy.

In love of black bootie

DylanGerman
05-01-13, 10:59
Hey Neddy,

I will be in Mtwapa soon. Where is this appartment exactly? On the same road as merry villa or do you mean the small road after posta where you pass the hairsaloon and some buildings on the left? Does it have a name?

Hi everybody it s time to give you guys a mission update.

Took the bus luxury class 1700 ksh from NBO to MSA, company MODERN Oxygen. After very comfortable ride arrived in the evening, took taxi traded him down to 1200 ksh to mtwapa. Stayed three days at merry villas, too expensive for what they offer. Moved to a brandnew two bedroom apt highly recommended, just walk past Posta mtwapa a narrow road for about 200 meters then fronting you is the building it s owned by two germans. Now in low season the place costs me 1500 ksh a day. I take only matatus. The locals say its very safe area to walk at night (around posta) just ask, I walked with girl 3 oclock in the morning I also use matatus from Big Tree and Bamburi at late night no problem at all. Matatu is around 30 to 50 ksh. Now to the girls, I look for nonpro, defining non pro as girl with regular daytime job, of course that border is flluent as we know. First night went around 1900 to Casuarina, only some pros here, just playing around was quoted 3000 ksh laughed all the way. Left the place, talked to 3 nice ladies from a beauty salon and chewing miraa. Went home with one, phweeh what a gusher when I licked her clit she came like three times. Big time squirter. Lovely. Next night I took the second one home very slim, sharp, goes off like a rocket when licked mmmh. Paid between 1000 and 2000 a night.

Neddy.

In love of black bootie

Member #4178
05-01-13, 14:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Pete Benetar
05-01-13, 17:56
I look for nonpro, defining non pro as girl with regular daytime job, of course that border is flluent as we know.

Paid between 1000 and 2000 a night.

Neddy.

In love of black bootieWell played; look forward to your updates!

Member #4364
05-01-13, 18:24
I'm sure that I ve answered and written some reports; and about Mtwapa; ask; but it's small and.

Only the question of accommodation is an important point for us.

SceticoBlu
05-02-13, 08:44
I'm sure that I ve answered and written some reports; and about Mtwapa; ask; but it's small and.

Only the question of accommodation is an important point for us.So at Luckappartment it was also loud at night?

When I was there in autumn the loudspeakers of the neighbouring restaurant were put off after 12 pm. During the night there was the noise of the cars arriving. The owner also promised me another room on the backside of the building so I won't hear the cars at night. Noise at Luckappartment was nasty but all other things like equipment and service were very OK. I am not sure if I go there myself again because of the noise situation.

Willyboy
05-02-13, 13:36
So at Luckappartment it was also loud at night?

When I was there in autumn the loudspeakers of the neighbouring restaurant were put off after 12 pm. During the night there was the noise of the cars arriving. The owner also promised me another room on the backside of the building so I won't hear the cars at night. Noise at Luckappartment was nasty but all other things like equipment and service were very OK. I am not sure if I go there myself again because of the noise situation.Mtwapa is NOICE. 24h / 24h. Evry hotel. Enjoy

Jiggydus
05-02-13, 16:10
Mtwapa is NOICE. 24h / 24h. Evry hotel. EnjoyFor those who can only sleep in bank vault quietness, I highly recommend either staying at the non girl friendly hotels or buying some foam earplugs. If you opt for the former, then your mongering will have to be done in guesthouses, many of which are away from the noisy clubs. However, I had no problem sleeping at Merry Villa, Kerstins (way back in the boonies and quite inflexible should your travel plans change) , Kahama, or Bamburi Beach Resort.

Willyboy
05-02-13, 17:23
For those who can only sleep in bank vault quietness, I highly recommend either staying at the non girl friendly hotels or buying some foam earplugs. If you opt for the former, then your mongering will have to be done in guesthouses, many of which are away from the noisy clubs. However, I had no problem sleeping at Merry Villa, Kerstins (way back in the boonies and quite inflexible should your travel plans change) , Kahama, or Bamburi Beach Resort.Kahama. Noice end again noice. Only from 2am is it possibel to sleep. The sportbar will helping you. Not going to sleep bifore 2am. Maby good thime to com back from disco. With one malaya. But than. Noice of your bed.