PDA

View Full Version : Mombasa

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Mombie75
03-24-16, 17:36
First let me congratulate you for your clear, concise and no-nonsense reviews.

Following your experience, when I come to Mombasa in a month or so, I want to concentrate my attention to the Nyali area as opposed to the usual places in Mtwapa. On that note, I remember passing through Mombasa lat year and my girl took me to Tappaz club (the slightly classy place in the Naivas complex in Nyali). Most of the people there looked like Kenyan fellas with their regular girlfriends but there were a few lone women coming in and out. How is the club for a pick up spot? Are the girls there open for game?

P.S. : @showdown.

Sorry for the hard time. Sometimes a monger spot does not turn out the way one expected. Wishing you better times in the future.Nyali is an upmarket area in coast region. The few bars there will have locals in them who have cash but will also attract the odd lady looking for cash. These girls will be the very same ones from Mtwapa, Bombululu, Bamburi etc and not "Nyali" girls. They will be floating between these bars / areas looking for a man.

The thing with Mombasa is that you can literally find a woman any place any time.

Munich1976
03-25-16, 08:22
Mombie is right. You meet the same girls at 3 pm at big tree, at 6 pm at cheers, at 10 pm at Sheba or the lounge in Nyali, and at midnight in Casaurina.

Member #4178
03-25-16, 12:01
At Cheupe,

I don't go out at night. Now from my experience to get a good looking girl in Mombasa its very very hard. To hold that kind of lady for longer period its nearly impossible.

I am talking of the model type you often see in Nairobi or Kampala.

Most girls interested in tourist are single mum coming to Mombasa to look for some money support.

No wow ladies this season but maybe high season more talented will come from Kampala and Nairobi.

The difference from fucking a model type or normal coast girl is enormous.

Member #4178
03-25-16, 14:48
Same routine 3 pm to 4 pm to Nakumatt but nothing there at all. Dome days like that as cafesari steep price prevent many local ladies to sit. Seems that every soda start from 150 bob and even salad is 750 bob. Although I was before here and there a lady that do eat.

4 pm 20 bob matatu to pirates many locals are there but still nothing yo monger. Dome girls seems to ignore and not interested.

Even then I take phone number many reply after a day delay with no more then Hi waiting me to do the hard job but I don't. Just delete the number and move.

Mongering in Mombasa is time consuming now and need had work to get something worthy.

I am not surprised the my best girls came from Kisumu tall with rounded butt. Unfortunately this month is lacking options.

I know I am picky and very selective but I was spoiled in Kampala in the last 3 years and got used to better quality.

Don't get me wrong as Kenya has it big time but hard to find them now in Mombasa and even harder to get and hold them once you find them.

Member #4480
03-26-16, 03:59
I know I am picky and very selective but I was spoiled in Kampala in the last 3 years and got used to better quality.And yet after 85 posts on ISG and supposedly '3 years in Kampala' not a single post on the Uganda thread from you?

Cheupe
03-26-16, 09:21
And yet after 85 posts on ISG and supposedly '3 years in Kampala' not a single post on the Uganda thread from you?Check this out: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2682-Nairobi&p=1773825&viewfull=1#post1773825 written post #2357 on the Nairobi thread. Apparently DonOmar does not post everything he does out there on this forum. No need to be like that, lets just help each other to the pussy. Just ask him nicely to pm you for tips if you need any.

Amadeuss
03-31-16, 23:35
1> The concept of girl friendly is mostly by means of single or double room. If you book double then yes and you will get two breakfast. The main idea is to make your statment to the managament when bargening the deal.

Note. Price is not fix and open to disscussion as much as your idea to bring many ladies.

2 > The newer is jumbo travelers hotel which was open last week. 2600 bob for aircon room. Just behaind small tuskys.

1: I did experience that even if you book a double room, they ask you for the name of your companion on check in. Not really a good solution for our hobby.

2: Jumbo Travelers Hotel I only could find one near the airport. Is it that one? Or any more infos? I'll go to Momb soon.

Thanks.

Member #4480
04-01-16, 05:53
Check this out: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2682-Nairobi&p=1773825&viewfull=1#post1773825 written post #2357 on the Nairobi thread. Apparently DonOmar does not post everything he does out there on this forum. No need to be like that, lets just help each other to the pussy. Just ask him nicely to pm you for tips if you need any.I checked it out. Again posted on a KENYAN thread. Thanks for confirming my point:

You shit dog. I took those photos in uganda years ago.

Liar.BTW, I had another member contact me via P / M regarding the other names he's apparently used here as well. Still his Ugandan posts were hopelessly dated. Yet, he's a serial poster most notably on the Mombasa thread? If he has spent the 'last 3 years' mongering in Uganda, don't you think that somebody with his makeup would do the same on the ug thread? Just saying...

Lastly, I lived on and off in Kenya and Uganda for several years. I will not be asking anyone for 'tips'.

Cheupe
04-01-16, 09:06
1: I did experience that even if you book a double room, they ask you for the name of your companion on check in. Not really a good solution for our hobby.

2: Jumbo Travelers Hotel I only could find one near the airport. Is it that one? Or any more infos? I'll go to Momb soon.

Thanks.@Amadeuss.

When they ask for the name of the companion suppose you tell them that you do not know yet, but they will know when you do-would they have a problem with that?

@Coalburner69.

Am cool. But if he throws a "model type" my way, I will screw her / its brains out.

Amadeuss
04-01-16, 18:30
@Amadeuss.

When they ask for the name of the companion suppose you tell them that you do not know yet, but they will know when you do-would they have a problem with that?

.Yes, they did. Indian mafia who owns most of the hotels want to fleece you as much as they can. The receptionist told me that I did book with Mdm A, but now for Mdm be I need to pay an additional charge. F# at *ers.

I now stay in appartements or at the BigTree: there I never had any problems. But I am curious if new hotels with a relaxed policy coming up.

Mombie75
04-01-16, 19:21
When booking in Mombasa a place to stay simply ask them am I free to bring guests into my room. Some will and some won't. Big Tree, Sai Rock and most of the Mtwapa places will let you do as you please. The big hotels will not let you do that unless paying full fee for them.

Pokeris
04-02-16, 08:42
This is my short report from Mombasa first stayed at prestige holidays resort at Mtwapa. Its a nice place with swimming pool and security guard. Pay 3000 kesh per night.

Including breakfast, room is little bit small and hotel is little bit far away from main Mtwapa road maybe 10 minutes walk. The people who works there was friendly and helpful.

Was no problems to bring girls because I was staying at double room. Some nights when girls was leaving my room security guard come to ask me everything is fine. After 3 days.

Of stay I decide to move to other hotel calling Jambo travelers hotel at Mtwapa near Kenol petrol station just 2 minutes walk from small tuskys this place is brand new manager.

Told me they just opened 1 month ago. I highly recommend this hotel!! They have different type of room starts from 2200 kesh to 6000 kesh per night (you can see all price at photos).

I stayed at standard double room with ac including breakfast for 2 people 4000 kesh per night. The room was big everything new, good silent ac, balcony, free water every day, mosquito.

Net on the bed, TV, free Wifi,(room have no fridge). The hotel have swimming pool and good security. When girls was leaving the security guard always comeback with them.

To my room and ask are they allowed to go and everything is fine. Mostly I picked girls from sheba, Casaurina, lounge big tree some from tagged. Most sheba girls was asking 5000.

Kesh for long time but they agreed for 2000-2500 kesh for long time after some negotiate. For girls from Casaurina I gave 2000 kesh for long time or 1000-1500 short time.

And seems they all was happy. For other places I never paid more than 2500 kesh for LT and 1500 kesh for ST. Other places I have visited: club Hypnotica and Tapas at Naivas.

Weekend is full of people, the boxing lounge at Naivas always was empty, but inside they have new small strip club we pay 1000 kesh for entry, 6 girls inside was dancing with bikini.

But nothing special not worth to visit. Nakumatt shopping mall is good place to find women at daytime night time also.

The prices I have payed for transport: taxi airport-Mtwapa-2000.

Kesh. Big tree-lambada-400 nakumatt-casaurina-550 tuk tuk: nakumatt-casaurina-350 cheers-Nakumatt 150 matatu: Mtwapa-Mombasa town 70 mtwapa- nakumatt mall-40.

Mtwapa-cheers-30 boda boda: Mtwapa town 30-50 Mtwapa-shanzu beach Serena 100 P.S. This was my first time at Kenya and I don't know its a correct prices.

Paroma
04-06-16, 14:16
Gents,

As I know many of you guys use badoo to line up some girls before going to Mombasa, I wanted to give you a brief warning about the following chick:

https://eu1.badoo.com/0470387740/1315630190?p=100&folder=25

She's the girl that was asking for 200 Dollars after she couldn't keep up her story anymore. She's definitely cute when you approach her / she approaches you, but believe me. Things can get very ugly with her and she's definitely not more worth than 2500 KES a night, so please take care!

Now there's only the corrupt policeman left that I have to find on badoo and my revenge is done! LOL.

Can't wait to read more reports from you guys DonOmar and Chumpplum. Many thanks for all the info provided!In addition to the warning from Blacklabel, I realized the girl is also on tagged with the name Lizzar m.

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6026041555

Naked Gunz
04-07-16, 11:50
In addition to the warning from Blacklabel, I realized the girl is also on tagged with the name Lizzar m.This is why I just don't deal with Mombasa. I have yet to see a roadblock in Nairobi. I have yet to be robbed in my hotels, or robbed in the street. I still don't believe you guys that supposedly paid only 2 to 3 k and the girl went away happily. Lets see the REAL pics! If this is true, then she had to be the most nappy headed, fugly and stupid woman in Kenya. I fuck shapely, well-dressed, attractive women ONLY- and always get an earful the next day after paying the "negotiated" 4-5 k. Compare 4 k to what you get at home for the same thing, or to being, and I shutter as I think of it-Marriage!

The only Black Lablel did wrong was to go to Mombasa. Like I said before- Flying to Mom after arriving in Nai is like passing McDonalds to go McDonalds.

Mombie75
04-07-16, 16:04
This is why I just don't deal with Mombasa. I have yet to see a roadblock in Nairobi. I have yet to be robbed in my hotels, or robbed in the street. I still don't believe you guys that supposedly paid only 2 to 3 k and the girl went away happily. Lets see the REAL pics! If this is true, then she had to be the most nappy headed, fugly and stupid woman in Kenya. I fuck shapely, well-dressed, attractive women ONLY- and always get an earful the next day after paying the "negotiated" 4-5 k. Compare 4 k to what you get at home for the same thing, or to being, and I shutter as I think of it-Marriage!

The only Black Lablel did wrong was to go to Mombasa. Like I said before- Flying to Mom after arriving in Nai is like passing McDonalds to go McDonalds.Having lived in Kenya on and off since around 2002 and taking plenty of holidays there in between I have never paid more than 2 k, I usually keep a woman 1-2 hours and never overnight. No way would I pay 5 k in Kenya.

XBlackLabelX
04-07-16, 17:51
In addition to the warning from Blacklabel, I realized the girl is also on tagged with the name Lizzar m.

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6026041555Yap. That's definitely her. Please don't get fooled by the big and nicely shaped boobs on her profile pic. Her boobs were OK, but actually not as nice as it seemed on the profile pic. The pics of her booty are accurate though. LOL On a positive note I have to admit that she was really into sex, so she wasn't a dead fish at all. Thanks for pointing her profile out Paroma!

This is why I just don't deal with Mombasa. I have yet to see a roadblock in Nairobi. I have yet to be robbed in my hotels, or robbed in the street. I still don't believe you guys that supposedly paid only 2 to 3 k and the girl went away happily. Lets see the REAL pics! If this is true, then she had to be the most nappy headed, fugly and stupid woman in Kenya. I fuck shapely, well-dressed, attractive women ONLY- and always get an earful the next day after paying the "negotiated" 4-5 k. Compare 4 k to what you get at home for the same thing, or to being, and I shutter as I think of it-Marriage!

The only Black Lablel did wrong was to go to Mombasa. Like I said before- Flying to Mom after arriving in Nai is like passing McDonalds to go McDonalds.I think a little bit a wrong picture is drawn here. When I came back from my 3 week stay in Mombasa I wanted to write a comprehensive report about about my experience. For me this includes the good and the bad. As mentioned in my initial report I really had an amazing time in Mombasa with only 2 minor unhappy incidents. Let's say 90% of my stay was great and 10% was not so good. The fact that we were discussing a lot about the 10% negative experience makes it look like my whole holidays were crap. That's not the truth. Actually I had an amazing time with several girls and a lot of party in general. As also mentioned in my initial report I also don't want to put off anybody from going to Mombasa. OK, maybe Mombasa is not the best mongering paradise in the world. Maybe it's not the best mongering paradise in Africa and maybe it's not even the best in Kenya. However, it's still a mongering paradise after all IMO. Plus I just love the combination between beaches and bitches. LOL.

Naked Gunz
04-07-16, 22:39
No way would I pay 5 k in Kenya.OK well that explains a lot. If your a daytime monger for one or two hours only, then yes, no effin way would I pay more either. The Gunz, however, is usually arriving from sex prison USA, or some austere location while employed by my uncle. For those reasons my appetite is voracious, and I grind and pound mercilessly on the poor woman. I get them late in the night usually from a bar/club and two hours won't do. Oh and I have stayed at Sabai Inn on Soi 2 if you still want info on it.

Mombie75
04-08-16, 07:20
OK well that explains a lot. If your a daytime monger for one or two hours only, then yes, no effin way would I pay more either. The Gunz, however, is usually arriving from sex prison USA, or some austere location while employed by my uncle. For those reasons my appetite is voracious, and I grind and pound mercilessly on the poor woman. I get them late in the night usually from a bar/club and two hours won't do. Oh and I have stayed at Sabai Inn on Soi 2 if you still want info on it.I am actually off to Kenya tomorrow, from UK, I was going to go to Pattaya but change of plan at last minute Gunz. I stay at Centara pattaya in Thailand but fancied a change and a friend mentioned Sabai Inn to me but he was went AWOL for further info but thanks a lot anyways. All the Kenyans will ask 4-5 k from the get go but will accept 2 k unless they have someone else waiting. In the grand scheme of things 5 k is not a lot. Some pay 1 k in Kenya but for me that is not good and it exploiting them.

Naked Gunz
04-17-16, 01:35
This is probably the worst thing I have read about Kenya. I know the mongers here are not hard drug users. No better reason to wear condoms than this article. Gents, please be careful out there!

http://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21696963-parts-africa-get-richer-rich-world-problems-proliferate-emerging-drug

Mottov
04-22-16, 08:17
I visited Diani (south coast of Mombasa) last week. Just to report that there are plenty of pro semi pro and just ordinary girls looking for action.

You can see girls on the beach daytime and they are available. A great place on the beach for day time and night time hunting is Bidi Badu where you can have a beer and watch.

He girls parading around. Shakatak on the main road is completely dead avoid, but next door Tandoori bar is jumping. Great fun place but always check your bill.

The girls there as nearly always in Kenya is a mixture ordinary semi pro and pro.

Puunaanii
04-27-16, 09:44
Hi,

Somebody is going to Mombasa soon? From US, UK or Germany? Want to send some Amazon shopping to my Girlfriend. In change she could catch you at the airport.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Amadeuss
04-28-16, 15:59
Hi,

Somebody is going to Mombasa soon? From US, UK or Germany? Want to send some Amazon shopping to my Girlfriend. In change she could catch you at the airport.

PM me. If you can.

Mombie75
04-30-16, 12:42
I have just recently returned from Mombasa and not much has changed overall. Less girls about than in the heyday of 2004-2009 but there is still plenty to be got hold of. A few new bars have opened up, one behind Nakumatt Nyali, can't remember name as I am not one for noting names just where they are located. Also a couple of new bars in the Naivas supermarket complex though these tend to be visited by locals on their weekend off from work. The usual haunts are still the places to go, Cheers, Casarinhas, Lounge bar and Sheba, Big tree still has women during the day. I paid 2000 ks as I have for a good few years now for an hour or two as I never keep anyone overnight.

Naked Gunz
05-19-16, 13:52
I think I am going black.Just a gift from me to you to help your decision. Sorry, can't give out contact on this one. The last guy I did that for here had the girl reduced to tears, and she was sending me hate messages on whatsapp. I know this one is semi-pro, but pretends not to be. If anyone else has a copy of this pic PM me. ?

Amadeuss
05-19-16, 14:40
I think I am going black.

I keep looking at the Africa threads and talk about none pros.

However seems a bit dodgy in Nairobi.

Also Morocco seems great but looks dead expensive for hiring the ladies and hassles getting to hotels.Dodgy is an understatement. Last week, my friend walkin 3 afternoon at the parkside of Kipagne Road in central got mugged. Handphone, money.

If walking, only do it on busy roads daytime. Otherwise take a cab. Even to find streetwalkers. Hire a cab, don't walk.

But then, there are the black beauties, worth the risk.

Neddy69
05-19-16, 15:44
Just a gift from me to you to help your decision. Sorry, can't give out contact on this one. The last guy I did that for here had the girl reduced to tears, and she was sending me hate messages on whatsapp. I know this one is semi-pro, but pretends not to be. If anyone else has a copy of this pic PM me. ?Great natural ripe fuits, fantastitic tits. , would love to suck on them.

Increases my homesickness.

Neddy69.

Naked Gunz
05-19-16, 16:54
Great natural ripe fuits, fantastitic tits. , would love to suck on them. Increases my homesickness.Neddy69.Yep. Skinny as a rail except for those huge bra busters! Lets you pump in her all you want.

Member #4491
05-19-16, 23:08
Naked Gunz that is Amazing. If you could see it in your kind heart to share this, I will be forever grateful. No girl ever cried on behalf of Barba. I treat the ladies as ladies.

Speaking of ladies, me and my GF want to get a bit adventurous in June when I come back. We will hopefully invite one of her new found bisexual female friends. She also wants to try to be fucked by "two white guys". Anyone below 45 years and in reasonably good shape that wants to join in June 4 or 5? She wants to see a pic but blurred face is OK.

She 22 years old, petite and slim, so nothing for the big booty lovers. Things can get quite wet with her when she squirts. Condom required. PM me if your interested.

Naked Gunz
05-20-16, 03:39
Naked Gunz that is Amazing. If you could see it in your kind heart to share this, I will be forever grateful. No girl ever cried on behalf of Barba. I treat the ladies as ladies. Speaking of ladies, me and my GF want to get a bit adventurous in June when I come back. We will hopefully invite one of her new found bisexual female friends. She also wants to try to be fucked by "two white guys". Anyone below 45 years and in reasonably good shape that wants to join in June 4 or 5? She wants to see a pic but blurred face is OK. She 22 years old, petite and slim, so nothing for the big booty lovers. Things can get quite wet with her when she squirts. Condom required. PM me if your interested.This one is trying to play the semi-relationship angle and gets insulted when I probe into who else she is fucking while I'm gone. I really don't care. I just let her play her game because I get weak over those knockers. I almost cut off contact until she sent me the pic- delete has not been pressed. There is so much puzzy in Kenya to be had, you can easily find another with a body like hers. I have a similar contact in my phone whose body is almost the same as this one.

Member #4491
05-21-16, 01:16
NG,

I am a sucker for such supernatural jugs. Extremely grateful if you have a pair to share.

B

Naked Gunz
05-21-16, 02:56
Thanks for the thoughts but where do you go in Kenya for like 2 weeks and cheap hotel?I can't go too cheap because I need to be happy, and I am usually in Nai, not Mombasa. Cheapest I have done was Kenya Comfort, which is great location, but it really sucked for the most part. I stayed at Emerald in Westlands which was not that bad. I just don't like the walk of shame and the desk girl looks at me like she just found love.

PussyFeelsGood
05-23-16, 13:03
Hey guys,

I know RTFF believe me I have, I have read the last 15 pages and it is filled with ups and downs, it sucks its awesome, its not handed to me on a silver platter, a girl only replied to my text with Hi so now I will delete her number.

I have been living in the Philippines for many years, Philippines is pretty third worldish and I don't have that high of standards, but I really have no idea what to expect when it comes to Mombasa.

I am starting to want some variety after being with Asian girls so long and recently found out that flights from Bangkok to Kenya were much cheaper then I previously thought and that accommodation can also be cheaper then I thought.

However I don't want to take the time / effort / money to fly there if I am going to have the same opinion of the place as showdown, I am quite sure I am easier to please than he is, but if I do make this attempt it would be in hopes of living there for a long time, not staying for a week. I hate travel and don't want to burn a couple thousand dollars on a weeks vacation.

I think something like the girls will work itself out, I am not going to go to a bar for a couple hours, not find anything on 1 visit (LOL sample size) and write the place off, I am sure there are some hot girls around.

I am more concerned about these questions:

So there is a big mall in Mombasa right? Located in Nyala maybe? Is this like a modern mall and is there western food and a supermarket near by?

Is this in a safe area and if so could I rent an apartment here for $500 a month or less? Is this a safe option? Are there decent restaurants around?

Would this be the best place to live? I prefer day game and would do online game as well, probably wouldn't be out at the freelancer spots at night to often.

Is the internet usable? Would I be able to rent a place ($500 or less) with internet already installed?

If not would the mobile data be enough? I work online so I need at least Phils level internet (which is pretty low standards).

Is it possible to get the same things I am asking about in Nairobi? IE a safe clean somewhat modern furnished apartment near a nice mall in a good location? Budget up to $700 a month I suppose.

I know I know I am asking a lot of questions but that is because I am seriously considering this and truly hate travel and don't really have the budget to light a couple thousand dollars on fire if I will hate it and want to instantly leave.

Appreciate any replies.

Neddy69
05-24-16, 11:31
Hey guys,

I know RTFF believe me I have, I have read the last 15 pages and it is filled with ups and downs, it sucks its awesome, its not handed to me on a silver platter, a girl only replied to my text with Hi so now I will delete her number.

I have been living in the Philippines for many years, Philippines is pretty third worldish and I don't have that high of standards, but I really have no idea what to expect when it comes to Mombasa.

I am starting to want some variety after being with Asian girls so long and recently found out that flights from Bangkok to Kenya were much cheaper then I previously thought and that accommodation can also be cheaper then I thought.

However I don't want to take the time / effort / money to fly there if I am going to have the same opinion of the place as showdown, I am quite sure I am easier to please than he is, but if I do make this attempt it would be in hopes of living there for a long time, not staying for a week. I hate travel and don't want to burn a couple thousand dollars on a weeks vacation.

I think something like the girls will work itself out, I am not going to go to a bar for a couple hours, not find anything on 1 visit (LOL sample size) and write the place off, I am sure there are some hot girls around.

I am more concerned about these questions:

So there is a big mall in Mombasa right? Located in Nyala maybe? Is this like a modern mall and is there western food and a supermarket near by?

Is this in a safe area and if so could I rent an apartment here for $500 a month or less? Is this a safe option? Are there decent restaurants around?

Would this be the best place to live? I prefer day game and would do online game as well, probably wouldn't be out at the freelancer spots at night to often.

Is the internet usable? Would I be able to rent a place ($500 or less) with internet already installed?

If not would the mobile data be enough? I work online so I need at least Phils level internet (which is pretty low standards).

Is it possible to get the same things I am asking about in Nairobi? IE a safe clean somewhat modern furnished apartment near a nice mall in a good location? Budget up to $700 a month I suppose.

I know I know I am asking a lot of questions but that is because I am seriously considering this and truly hate travel and don't really have the budget to light a couple thousand dollars on fire if I will hate it and want to instantly leave.

Appreciate any replies.Short answer to all your questions: YES.

Otherwise RTFF.

Some people believe Africa is jungle and clay round huts. LOL.

Beno69
05-24-16, 12:02
Hey guys,

So there is a big mall in Mombasa right? Located in Nyala maybe? Is this like a modern mall and is there western food and a supermarket near by?...

Is this in a safe area and if so could I rent an apartment here for $500 a month or less? Is this a safe option? Are there decent restaurants around?...

There are good Supermarkets like Nakumatt Nyali etc. - but this is not the main problem.
The Girls are great. Sex is nr. 1 in the world - in my opignon. But I don't go there anymore, because Kenya is nr. 1 Mafia - starts from Girls - Hotel Manager - Police - to President...
They all work together and it's really dangerous. Maybe you are 10 times happy - but 1 day they will catch you!

So, never tell anyone when you leave - because mostly they rob you 2 days before you fly - and change Hotel for the last 2 nights - makes it a lot safer.

Mombie75
05-24-16, 21:30
Hey guys,

I think something like the girls will work itself out, I am not going to go to a bar for a couple hours, not find anything on 1 visit (LOL sample size) and write the place off, I am sure there are some hot girls around..Yes, the mall has western food etc in Nyali, as for renting an apartment your probably going to have to hunt around a little for what you want. Do not trust anything the locals tell you regarding if it is secure etc, your going to have to know the place really to work this out. You will find something within your budget. Interest is cheap and usually fine if you buy a local simply and a bundle for your phone. Most places have WiFi these days some are good some not so good. Lots of girls use badoo and WhatsApp etc you can easily arrange meets via this ear you will meet plenty wandering about during the day. Rentals are usually a lot higher in Nairobi and Mombasa is a a heck of a lot safer. Kenya is very different to Asia but the girls are there and available.

Member #4178
05-25-16, 18:31
because Kenya is nr. 1 Mafia - starts from Girls - Hotel Manager - Police - to President...
They all work together and it's really dangerous. Maybe you are 10 times happy - but 1 day they will catch you!

So, never tell anyone when you leave - because mostly they rob you 2 days before you fly - and change Hotel for the last 2 nights - makes it a lot safer.1/ Rent an apartment used bu locals not Mzungu apartment known as such by everyone.

2/ when you meet a girl talk half an hour make it interview. Ask if she have a child.

3/ put the phone on the table but in the background play the recorder.

4/ if any criteria is not met ask her to go home without having sex.

5/ they fear from recorders cameras.

Bulik
05-26-16, 00:01
1/ Rent an apartment used bu locals not Mzungu apartment known as such by everyone.

2/ when you meet a girl talk half an hour make it interview. Ask if she have a child.

3/ put the phone on the table but in the background play the recorder.

4/ if any criteria is not met ask her to go home without having sex.

5/ they fear from recorders cameras.Never had any problems in over 14 years in Kenya. Never even crossed my mind even a little in needing to record or interview any gal. Either she is what I am looking for or not. I have misjudged a few gals in the past but just let them go their own way and I replaced them within hours.

Naked Gunz
05-26-16, 03:40
Hey guys, I know RTFF believe me I have, I have read the last 15 pages and it is filled with ups and downs, it sucks its awesome, its not handed to me on a silver platter, a girl only replied to my text with Hi so now I will delete her number.Appreciate any replies.Looks like somebody has jungle fever! Tired of those petite teety t's, A-cups and looking for ghetto booty! I love pinays and have been fucking them for decades. The Phils is where I will probably settle, depending on the new strongman president. If I do settle there, you can bet your bottom dollar I will be on Emirates to NBO to pump up those Kenya bubble-butts as often as possible. The best way to learn a place is just go there. If you get jacked, lick your wounds and move on.

LustyHombre
05-26-16, 15:44
Hey guys,

Appreciate any replies.Nyali offers you all the 1st world amenities which make life comfortable and Mombasa is just a 30 min ride away whenever you feel like visiting the 3rd world.

I would book myself a beach hotel for the 1st week or so, select one of the hotel taxi drivers and make a deal with him to take me around for half a day to explore apartments etc. .

Go to the beach and spend time at Caffisserie or Java House to get the flavor of the local ladies, and take it from there.

Good Luck!

Member #4178
05-26-16, 17:35
Go to the beach and spend time at Caffisserie or Java House to get the flavor of the local ladies, and take it from there.

Good Luck!Nothing there.

Instead, hang around eagle nest bar at Mtwapa. All day up to 9 PM.

SerialFucker
05-27-16, 02:46
As few people say in here Tanzanian women are better looking then better to go Tanzania right?It was told by people who's never been in Kenya. I was in both countries and the best looking girls I saw in Nairobi. If you are walking along a Moi Avenue or Tom Mboya street in downtown you can see hundreds young good looking gals. In Dar es Salaam I saw much less girls on the streets, they are usually fatter than kenyan, only Swahili speaking and many wear a hijab. Mombasa (I mean the coast) has good looking girls too but there is often a line to the best ones due a lot of expats, random tourists and mongers.

Naked Gunz
05-27-16, 05:06
the best looking girls I saw in Nairobi. If you are walking along a Moi Avenue or Tom Mboya street in downtown you can see hundreds young good looking gals. In Dar es Salaam I saw much less girls on the streets, they are usually fatter than kenyan, only Swahili speaking and many wear a hijab. Mombasa (I mean the coast) has good looking girls too but there is often a line to the best ones due a lot of expats, random tourists and mongers.Even Kenyans know Tanz speak good Swahili bcos that's ALL they speak. Nairobi women have got the Beyonc, Nikki and Kim K look-alike fever. Hair, nails, shoes and dresses that emphasize that phat azz! CBD is full of them, they're kind of hard to meet in the street tho, maybe easier for white guys.

Member #4178
05-27-16, 17:09
I have misjudged a few gals in the past but just let them go their own way and I replaced them within hours.Some day you will face a dispute or misunderstanding and it may lead to police. This why interview is needed.

Amadeuss
05-27-16, 19:13
I m in preparation of my coming trip. I did start on Badoo 4 weeks ago. Got many of interesting replies to meet, more then on the Phillipine dating boards Pinalove or DIA. Chatting as usual, exchanging some pics and then got asked to add them on whatsapp. Got a separate smartphone as I didn't want to mix up those black beauties with my regular contacts.

And once I told them my watsapp number, hell broke loose: messages over messages, videos, pictures, nothing hiding anymore. BUT some of them know each other and I got scolded why I did chat with her friend. Catfight starting. I don't care, so many available. Also have 2 Bi girls, a virgin and one in sex on the balcony. Name it. Amazing black panthers.

I may not even need go to any bar, but will see how the complication of planning so many encounters will work out. If they have a time feeling as the Philippine girls, it will be a disaster.

Will keep you posted. Below a preview.

SceticoBlu
05-28-16, 09:35

Appreciate any replies.I don't think in Nyali or on the beach there is a good accomodation below 30 usd a day. With your budget you will have to go to shanzu, mtwapa and the like.

XBlackLabelX
05-28-16, 10:17
I don't think in Nyali or on the beach there is a good accomodation below 30 usd a day. With your budget you will have to go to shanzu, mtwapa and the like.It depends. If you are looking for a short term accommodation then you are totally right, probably it will be even in the range of 40 to 60 usd a day. However, as far as I understand PussyFeelsGood is looking for a long term solution and for this you can thoroughly find apartments in Nyali that fit in the budget.

Anyone who is interested in the contact of a real estate agent in Nyali, please send me a PM. He shows the available apartments for long term rent (with prices) on his facebook profile, E. G. a two bedroom apartment in Nyali for 30 k KES a month.

Of course you shouldn't rent from this guy over the internet, but it gives you at least a feeling of what type of accommodation is available and what the price is for it.

Naked Gunz
05-28-16, 14:52
I may not even need go to any bar, but will see how the complication of planning so many encounters will work out. If they have a time feeling as the Philippine girls, it will be a disaster. Will keep you posted. Below a preview.Tinder, Badoo, Tagged, Hi5, Afro, bars, clubs, behind counters, on the street-they're everywhere. I'm 8 weeks and already have my line up of old and new. Cheers!

XBlackLabelX
05-29-16, 08:01
Tinder, Badoo, Tagged, Hi5, Afro, bars, clubs, behind counters, on the street-they're everywhere. I'm 8 weeks and already have my line up of old and new. Cheers!Seriously? You will be back in Mombasa after all the tries to direct us to Nairobi? Seems like you want to have all the girls from Tinder, Badoo, Tagged, Hi5, Afro, bars, clubs, behind counters, on the street for yourself! LOL.

For me it's 7 weeks to go and I'm working on my line up!

Naked Gunz
05-29-16, 17:23
Seriously? You will be back in Mombasa after all the tries to direct us to Nairobi? Seems like you want to have all the girls from Tinder, Badoo, Tagged, Hi5, Afro, bars, clubs, behind counters, on the street for yourself! LOL.For me it's 7 weeks to go and I'm working on my line up!I'm only posting in Basa because Nairobi is so dead. I will be in Nairobi all the way. I'm seeing way to many robbery reports from you Mombasa mongers! Nairobi people work too hard to be robbing me, at least they have not yet. There is no way possible I can bang all the pussy in Kenya. Hell, my sack stared running on empty the last time I was there, and I still had Thailand to get to!

XBlackLabelX
05-29-16, 19:52
I'm only posting in Basa because Nairobi is so dead. I will be in Nairobi all the way. I'm seeing way to many robbery reports from you Mombasa mongers! Nairobi people work too hard to be robbing me, at least they have not yet. There is no way possible I can bang all the pussy in Kenya. Hell, my sack stared running on empty the last time I was there, and I still had Thailand to get to!What a pity! Would have been fun to see you on the coast Gunz! Any way I'm really looking forward to read about your next experiences in Nairobi. If I get bored in Mombasa (what is almost impossible) I'll give the capital a try as well this time.

Cheers!

Member #4491
06-11-16, 02:02
Last trip I used Uber a lot in Mombasa. Works great and saves me a lot of money. Just get a Safaricom with some data traffic.

I have had some "girlfriends" mainly in Mombasa this last year. Some of them where "serious". It naturally did not take long before truth unraveled. Interesting to read through Tagged or WhatsApp (with their permission after some mind fucking) where my "girlfriend" is entertaining other guys, more or less with my cum in her vagina. These Kenyan girls really are liberal. Another game than Asia, but all together just the same. We just have to take it all with a pinch of salt. These girls I met are student age 18-23. Some are reasonably well off even. As so many said before me, they all fuck around and are no better than us mongers. Good news, right? LOL.

Can't wait to go back.

Barba

Mombie75
06-11-16, 08:32
I'm only posting in Basa because Nairobi is so dead. I will be in Nairobi all the way. I'm seeing way to many robbery reports from you Mombasa mongers! Nairobi people work too hard to be robbing me, at least they have not yet. There is no way possible I can bang all the pussy in Kenya. Hell, my sack stared running on empty the last time I was there, and I still had Thailand to get to!Robbery is the wrong term as it implies they are stealing off you as you watch with menace or violence the incident happening, it is theft you need to take care of I. E. When you go for a shower they will try steal something that way. A little different in the way we call crime in UK anyways.

Member #4178
06-11-16, 08:53
. These girls I met are student age 18-23.

Can't wait to go back.

BarbaMost of them are students for basic hair styling, Forklift workers, microsoft office etc.

Most of them will fuck you when they not like you just for fun or habit. They always need to sleep at home because mama does not allow.

Communication, concentration and focus are not their main straight. Reliability? Loyalty? They even don't know what that's mean.

You live Kenya and you start to keep in touch but their mind are already diverted.

From other hand looking for fun? Music, fucking video clips. You are in the right spot.

Member #4491
06-11-16, 23:02
From other hand looking for fun? Music, fucking video clips. You are in the right spot.Thanks Don Omar! I am yet to make it out on some clubs and stuff. Always either in the resort fucking, fishing or on some trip somewhere. Passed Pirates last Saturday and it looked packed. Like a good place to find a woman and loose your wallet. What other places are good in Mombasa?

Member #4178
06-12-16, 06:09
. What other places are good in Mombasa?I came back 2 months ago for 3 mounts trip. I was mainly in Mtwapa but has visit everywhere from Diai to Lamu.

Pirates require a lot of patience luck to get a good girl. Mainly families but occasionally some 18 years old from Bamburi.

Get a sit and drink in the Pirates but very close to the entrance so you will be sitting in the Bottleneck next to the dust road when all are coming and going out of pirate beach. A strategic location ready to attack.

City mall was to far for me as I rarely saw something worth the effort.

So eventually I was focusing on the area next to eagle nest bar in Mtwapa all day long. I got a few super good looking girls.

I came with full force to Mombasa high end camera, JBL Xtreme Bluetooth Speaker, fully loaded laptop with both local and int music clips. Also many Lingerie gift. If you have money then mobile phone will be the ultimate gift for a girl you like. (around 12000 in a local store).

So mongering in Mombasa require time and effort but you will get it. Nightlife? I was hunting daytime and stay at home with the girls nighttime.

XBlackLabelX
06-12-16, 17:17
Last trip I used Uber a lot in Mombasa. Works great and saves me a lot of money. Just get a Safaricom with some data traffic.

BarbaMany thanks for coming up with this topic Barba! I was about to ask some questions about Uber to the forum but your post already helped me a lot! I think besides having the right accommodation and knowing the right places, knowing how to make your way around and how to connect with the girls is essential for having a perfect time.

During my previous visits I had some issues especially with the taxi drivers around city mall and bobs as they asked for ridiculous fares. The discussion often ended with me walking away looking for an other taxi. Interestingly I never had these issues with the taxis in Mtwapa. Of course they also try to make some additional money, but after some haggling I always could agree on a fair price with them.

Please excuse some stupid questions about this, but Uber doesn't exist in my home country and so I never had the possibility to use it. Usually you order a taxi on the app, few minutes later it comes and drives you to the defined location and the fare is automatically paid from your debit card, right? Is there a possibility to choose the taxi by a rating? It's not that I need a super friendly driver, I just would feel more safe with a driver a couple of ratings.

On another note: do the most important apps like whatsapp work just fine if you insert a local simcard? I used an old mobile with local sim card in the past in case it got stolen, but I would like to shift to my smartphone that I use daily at home as I'm too addicted nowadays of all its advantages! Lolz.

Sorry for all those standard questions, but I was really wondering about it for some time and the information I got on the internet was not very clear about this.

Amadeuss
06-12-16, 23:02
On another note: do the most important apps like whatsapp work just fine if you insert a local simcard? I used an old mobile with local sim card in the past in case it got stolen, but I would like to shift to my smartphone that I use daily at home as I'm too addicted nowadays of all its advantages! Lolz.

Sorry for all those standard questions, but I was really wondering about it for some time and the information I got on the internet was not very clear about this.All Apps will work if you change your simcard. The phone number is only needed for thr first registration. Therefore its triky to install watsapp on a tablet without simcard, but possible.

However. I keep my good Smartphone in the safe. Bought a ZTE for 60 bucks. Works perfectly fine and if stolen not much lost. Get a local sim, load some mb for data and use it most of the time on local wifi. Wifi is in Kenya almost everywhere. I did spent 500 Ksh and after 10 days still have credits.

Naked Gunz
06-13-16, 13:30
Here some more new cases:

Police was in the House, when American got robbed.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Crime-Henry-Atikisow-Robbery-Lavington-Nairobi/-/1056/2359492/-/jkumy5/-/index.html

Fresh Lamu attacks:
http://www.nation.co.ke/-/1148/1148/-/xvvu7uz/-/index.html.

Robbery is the wrong term as it implies they are stealing off you as you watch with menace or violence the incident happening, it is theft you need to take care of I. E. When you go for a shower they will try steal something that way. A little different in the way we call crime in UK anyways.No I mean robbery! As with gun and hands in the air! Theft I can deal with, as I don't have much, and use the safe. Never been robbed or had a theft-yet.

Member #4491
06-15-16, 21:47
XBlackLabelX, make sure your departure point is where you are at (sometimes the GPS / positioning is off a bit) by entering the hotel name or whatever. Choose "cash ride" (or credit card but I did not try that. Paypal not supported in Mombasa). Then I choose estimate price just to see what it will cost.

Once you press order car, Uber will do its Uber magic and pair you with a driver with high (est) rating. The driver almost always call you in Mombasa, I have noticed. You just say "yes, I am at XYZ, come here" and a few minutes later he shows up. I was never offered any car under 4, 2 stars, but if you are not happy there is some way to decline that ride and get a new. I do not remember how, but I think I did that in Singapore once.

With regards to WhatsApp it will work fine for any number as long as this was no registered on another device after the one you are using. The WA number can be another one than the one associated with the SIM you are using for data. For a pad you just request the code to your phone, enter the code in the pad, and then you do not register with that number on some other device, until you are ready to dismiss the pad usage of that same number. As soon as you register that number on another device, WA will start to want to verify the number on the previous device.

All other apps I use, worked fine as well. It is data traffic over 3 G /4 G or WiFi we are using, so SIM configuration is secondary in almost all cases.

B

Member #4491
06-15-16, 21:52
Than you Don Omar! Will try the suggested places.

In Mindanao I often find gems when I target non Internet users in the province. Same in Mombasa or they are too modern for this in Kenya?

Pokeris
06-16-16, 05:57
Anybody else tapping into this cute little thing?Her name is Van and she lives not far from Diani beach right?

Member #4491
06-21-16, 12:14
Pokeris,

Did you meet Van in person? She claims to be a "good girl". A real angel. LOL. I am curious to know how much of a BS artist she is.

Pokeris
06-22-16, 16:19
Pokeris,

Did you meet Van in person? She claims to be a "good girl". A real angel. LOL. I am curious to know how much of a BS artist she is.I not meet her in person yet. And she lives in Tudor not near Diani sorry my mistake. I chatting with her already few month and she happily agreed to meet with me and have sex on my next trip on July. She pretend also good girl for me but I don't know its truth or not.

Rwenotmen
06-23-16, 17:00
For all you lucky German travelers.

(23 June 2016) http://www.nation.co.ke/business/German-airline-launches-second--Mombasa-flight/-/996/3263056/-/bc52np/-/index.html.

Member #4491
06-25-16, 01:31
Some here just had to show Van this page. He lives in Mombasa and asked her out for dinner some days ago. Guess he wants Van as well. Not cool to out ISG but then again, many here are complete assholes most of the time.

Be

Pokeris
06-25-16, 11:20
Some here just had to show Van this page. He lives in Mombasa and asked her out for dinner some days ago. Guess he wants Van as well. Not cool to out ISG but then again, many here are complete assholes most of the time.

BeYeah more respect for a prostitutes than for normal people.

Naked Gunz
06-25-16, 15:01
Some here just had to show Van this page. He lives in Mombasa and asked her out for dinner some days ago. Guess he wants Van as well. Not cool to out ISG but then again, many here are complete assholes most of the time.BeNot cool at all. I have a semi-pro that somebody posted her naked ass and did not blur the face until I blasted him. Its bad enough these women sell their bodies to survive and provide for family, but they don't deserve to be humiliated on here, much less directed to the fucking page! I have never shown a face on this site.

Mushamisi
06-27-16, 05:03
2nd trip this side and it was again worth it for the most part. Thanks to the forum for sharing and providing great guidance. This time around stayed near big tree. I went during some week days so options were limited. That said got some numbers and each girl plays their game while I play mine. Tagged got some hits but mostly girls out of town or on the why back to town. Very slow to respond and I was not sure on performance so I might have to skip tagged while in Mombasa. Badoo showed but the wait for reply option stalled somethings. So, I went with an old contact I had keep on the line through Whatsapp. Spinner, less enthusiastic about performance and more about selling the whole relationship thing. I may have to dodge when next in town. That said she could be a bit adventurous just not enough to make it such that I go full exclusive. The next one was straight to business pro who strangely wanted a regular job after. Pricing was steep, she is a spinner light complexion, no chest, ok ass, very creative with her photos. We settled on 5 k for long time but she enjoyed it more than I did. So not sure if I will repeat but I am willing to refer (she seemed open to that). Unfortunately I don't have pics she declined to let me take. I will share digits with select members and will exchange digits that can be reached through whatsapp.

I almosted closed the deal with an Arab African but again asking price was too much, 10 K short time. I ran while I still had some sense. Spent most time with the relationship spinner so didn't get to taste a good sample but generally better than most. PM if your interested in exchanging digits (Please include short description). She has a very well taken photo on her WhatsApp, she has a cuter and taller friend who might also be willing to play. I don't do duos cause more risk on my part to wake up and find myself with nothing expect my life and an embarrassing story for my local embassy.

Pokeris
06-27-16, 08:04
Next week I will be at Mombasa and plan to stay at blue pearl apartments at Nyali. Anybody have been staying at this place before?

Naked Gunz
06-27-16, 14:52
tagged, Badoo, Whatsapp. very creative with her photos. Sorry your trip was not more epic. I'm doing very well with these apps. I have more on my plate, along with my girls I already know, than I can phuck in my allotted time. Always best to have more becos of no shows. Yes most on Tagg and Hi5 have pro pics with a little photoshop.

Member #4491
06-27-16, 23:23
Not cool at all. I have a semi-pro that somebody posted her naked ass and did not blur the face until I blasted him. Its bad enough these women sell their bodies to survive and provide for family, but they don't deserve to be humiliated on here, much less directed to the fucking page! I have never shown a face on this site.Yea my bad. It was probably a mistake. Well we live and learn. I will not post any more pictures here. For the record I will try to go (on) serious with Van. I could be wrong but pretty sure sure she is not a pro. A lovely girl anyhow.

On a sidenote. Do you know of any other place than Tamarind that do seafood? I would love to have some options for good sea food, and especially crab and lobster.

Cheers!

Barba.

Naked Gunz
06-28-16, 00:55
Do you know of any other place than Tamarind that do seafood? Sorry mate, can't help you with that. Am not a picky eater, and food is not my priority in Kenya. Even more so now, since I've been losing tonnage around the waist. Cheers!

Zimzam
06-28-16, 19:38
On a sidenote. Do you know of any other place than Tamarind that do seafood? I would love to have some options for good sea food, and especially crab and lobster.

Barba.You could try Il Covo on Bamburi Beach. They specialize somehow on sushi, but I never tried that. They serve a wide range of seafood. I particularly like their fish carpaccio.

SceticoBlu
06-29-16, 05:29
I remember that at Il Covo they offer lobster. One girl ordered it once for the mere fact it is the most expensive item on the menue.

Cheupe
06-29-16, 08:23

Pricing was steep, she is a spinner light complexion, no chest, ok ass, very creative with her photos. We settled on 5 k for long time but she enjoyed it more than I did. So not sure if I will repeat but I am willing to refer (she seemed open to that). Unfortunately I don't have pics she declined to let me take. I will share digits with select members and will exchange digits that can be reached through whatsapp.

I almosted closed the deal with an Arab African but again asking price was too much, 10 K short time. I ran while I still had some sense. Spent most time with the relationship spinner so didn't get to taste a good sample but generally better than most. PM if your interested in exchanging digits (Please include short description). She has a very well taken photo on her WhatsApp, she has a cuter and taller friend who might also be willing to play. I don't do duos cause more risk on my part to wake up and find myself with nothing expect my life and an embarrassing story for my local embassy.Please try casuarina in mtwapa. I was in casuarina last night. Went in at 2 am. Over thirty girls in there. Most of them ugly. But about 3 or so quite cute. I bought drinks for and chatted up one of the cuties. I bedded for nothing. She said there were no men in the club because ramadhan. Her body language was saying fuck me. I told her I had no money for a fuck. She insisted. I fucked her for zero. And she wants more tonight.

Bajuni
06-29-16, 12:23
Yea my bad. It was probably a mistake. Well we live and learn. I will not post any more pictures here. For the record I will try to go (on) serious with Van. I could be wrong but pretty sure sure she is not a pro. A lovely girl anyhow.

Cheers!

Barba.For the best seafood try Moonsoons in Mtwapa.

Run by an Italian and his local wife.

They have a nice small "private" beach and are located just behind the jumba ruins in Mtwapa.

A reservation is highly recommended especial on weekends!

Member #4491
06-30-16, 02:13
Thank's a lot guys! Will try those.

Barba

SceticoBlu
06-30-16, 07:33
My lobster experience was at Yul's Restaurant. I always mix up Yuls, Il Covo and Robertos (excellent place for pizza). All 3 of those Italian restaurants are at the Bamburi beach.

Cheupe
06-30-16, 13:42
I went clubbing last night in Club Nice Mtwapa (the one opposite Casuarina.) I met a very hairy woman, with a face of a man twice (a face enough for two men LOL). Judging from the amount of hair on her legs and arms, I thought she must have a clit one mile long. She didn't.

Despite the hairs, she had the perfect feminine airs about her, in the way she carried herself. We did a lot of dirty dancing too. So next time you are in Mtwapa and find yourself two balls deep in a hairy legged woman, don't say I did not warn you.

In the spirit of not posting faces, here is the clit.

Cheupe
06-30-16, 13:48
@ Bajuni.

Ya. I cosign. Monsoon for nice seafood any day.

Cheupe
07-04-16, 20:56
I think right now in North coast, Sheba in Nyali is the next best night pickup point after Casuarina. The number of girls there is almost but not quite as big, but there seems to be more girls of a slightly finer quality and are willing, even for free shags.

Zimzam
07-27-16, 09:49
Is there anyone who can give me the tel. Number or email of Romi Villas apartments?

I have searched on internet & on this forum but a tel. Nr. Is nowhere to be found.

Romi Villas is almost opposite the Eagles Nest, on the corner where is the bakery.

Please PM me if you know, thanks in advance.

Member #4178
07-27-16, 12:19
Is there anyone who can give me the tel. Number or email of Romi Villas apartments?

I have searched on internet & on this forum but a tel. Nr. Is nowhere to be found.

Romi Villas is almost opposite the Eagles Nest, on the corner where is the bakery.

Please PM me if you know, thanks in advance.Why do you want the phone for?

The price is 100 usd a week. The owner is Uziel, an Israeli guy.

No reservation needed. End of story.

Zimzam
07-27-16, 15:51
Why do you want the phone for?

The price is 100 usd a week. The owner is Uziel, an Israeli guy.

No reservation needed. End of story.You mean there is always place. ?

Member #4178
07-27-16, 15:57
You mean there is always place. ?Yes.

Next to Romi Vila there is another Israeli place. All are waiting to clients. I was in Mtwapa from Jan. To April.

Mekey1977
09-18-16, 16:58
I think right now in North coast, Sheba in Nyali is the next best night pickup point after Casuarina. The number of girls there is almost but not quite as big, but there seems to be more girls of a slightly finer quality and are willing, even for free shags.A lot of Casaurina girls frequent Sheba, especially on a week night. I've seen Wednesday nights packed on some occasions, same girls, pay a higher rate. Beware, they may act like regular girls, but you may get a hefty bill in the morning. If she is alone and switches seats every 15 minutes while slowly sipping that one or two drinks she's had all night, she's hustling. I stay away from WG personally (OK, I admit, picked up a stripper once, after that lap dance, I had to get some!) I prefer to make my contacts primarily from Afro. Has success on Facebook, I pick a Kenyan girl I know, check her friends list, pick the hottest one, check her friends list, pick the hottest one again, and follow that pattern a few times, then I pick my next squeeze. I just add them, 6 out of 10 times she'll reply, meet up and give it up on the first date. Hotel and bar staff are also game, or shops etc, but can come with a little stress sometimes with the give me, give me, give me mentality (I totally understand why some go the PRO route). But I've had a lot of success with regular girls, even a 3 some with a couple of bi girls. Cost = a nice toy.

Beno69
09-19-16, 08:44
A lot of Casaurina girls frequent Sheba, especially on a week night. I've seen Wednesday nights packed on some occasions, same girls, pay a higher rate. Beware, they may act like regular girls, but you may get a hefty bill in the morning..

Look, taste is personal and differs for every one! But your Girls on photos I would even not fuck for free. For this quality I can stay in Pattaya and save the money for plain and hotel. And it's much saver here!

Naked Gunz
09-20-16, 02:05
Look, taste is personal and differs for every one! But your Girls on photos I would even not fuck for free. If you agree that taste is a personal thing why are you attacking this man for what he likes, and shares on this forum? Yes, Pattaya hotels are a better bargain, but I dare you to wear a fat chain there and not risk having it snatched off your neck. Most of those "better quality" women have A-cups, with flat asses- in others words your basically fucking little boys, not a woman shaped like a woman. Most of those Pattaya women have pussy like a tunnel, having been plowed over, and over again, by the millions of tourists. Lastly, the prices are rising there in a big way. The best bargain are those Beach Rd. Skanks, (700 baht for short time) and half of them are men. That will get an all nighter in Africa. You know best quality will cost at least 2500 baht=$71 for short time for go-go girl. In Pattaya, I'm actually walking up and down the roads looking in the bars, while walking around the throngs of kids, moms pushing baby carriages, thousands of ladyboys, sweating my ass looking for quality. All the while some guy is hoarding the hot chicks away. In Africa, just a few mouse clicks, or a short visit to a bar will find me a well-dressed, curvy, sexy, English speaking woman that basically wants nothing to be with me all night. One mans trash is another man treasure, then you crap all over the man for trying to share his treasure with you.

Yeah, I'll take Africa over Pattaya most times.

Beno69
09-20-16, 11:55
...Yes, Pattaya hotels are a better bargain, but I dare you to wear a fat chain there and not risk having it snatched off your neck...

I don't need a Hotel. I live here. Then I also don't need to pay for my Flight! The big ass and big matiti Girls from Afrika you can get on BR for 700 THB ST, still much cheaper than to get robbed in Kenya. I lost about 7000 Euro! So for me this highly corrupt country is a no go!

SceticoBlu
09-22-16, 17:52
A few weeks ago in Mombasa a strange thing happened to me. My kenyan friend had to app 'Truecaller' on her smartphone and when I called her there appeared 'SceticoBlu ISG' on her phone, which is my username here in this forum. What makes things even more mysterious with the smartphone I was using I had never entered the forum nor with my kenyan sim card.

Bajuni
09-22-16, 19:47
A few weeks ago in Mombasa a strange thing happened to me. My kenyan friend had to app 'Truecaller' on her smartphone and when I called her there appeared 'SceticoBlu ISG' on her phone, which is my username here in this forum. What makes things even more mysterious with the smartphone I was using I had never entered the forum nor with my kenyan sim card.That app takes its information from other users who use the app, so someone out there saved your name under "SceticoBlu ISG".

SceticoBlu
09-23-16, 07:41
That app takes its information from other users who use the app, so someone out there saved your name under "SceticoBlu ISG".Thanks for the explanation. How can I change this myself? I gave a bunch of people here from the forum my kenyan number. Contacting all of them and asking them to change that name in their phone contacts would be clumsy.

Amadeuss
09-25-16, 10:12
For all you lucky German travelers.

(23 June 2016) http://www.nation.co.ke/business/German-airline-launches-second--Mombasa-flight/-/996/3263056/-/bc52np/-/index.html.Not competitive to book a flight only. About 1000 $ return. Kenia Air for half of it.

Condor works with tour groups all in travel arrangements and is not in the business for individual travellers.

Vittu
09-25-16, 13:38
Not competitive to book a flight only. About 1000 $ return. Kenia Air for half of it.

Condor works with tour groups all in travel arrangements and is not in the business for individual travellers.Flew from the USA To Frankfurt on Condor in the summer; no groups, just individuals, as far as I could see.

Cheupe
09-27-16, 18:46
Thanks for the explanation. How can I change this myself? I gave a bunch of people here from the forum my kenyan number. Contacting all of them and asking them to change that name in their phone contacts would be clumsy.On your smartphone or laptop browser, navigate to truecaller site. Enter your number and click on the option to block it from true caller. There is no reversing this so you need to be sure you do not want the phone number's ID on truecaller ever again.

Also just for fun, enter the numbers of the girls you have been out with and see what kind of crazy names it generates for their respective numbers. Before I blocked my numbers from truecaller, someone had saved me as "ethiopinbaby." I am not Ethiopian, and I am not by any means a baby. Hahahaaaa...

Member #4178
10-17-16, 15:45
Nothing much new and no tourist just a few expats.

ATM- some start to charge redraw fee. The one inside Canol does not charge. Remind me situation in Pattaya ATM charging 180 bht. As you simply walk into any bank show your passport and ATM Card and get the money no charge.

Accommodation- 1500 for a not A/C room 2500 A/C room but Hotel was never a good deal.

Apartments- 100 USD per week many of them around the catholic church.

Apartments without furniture- 10 K-to 18 k shilling.

If you are coming to Mtwapa then you should buy your own stuff and when you live you can rent a storage. Even for a year. Ask me how?

Girls- Like sand in the desert. I Came here from Pattaya and no comparison. Here if you smart you don't need to pay just to be creative.

Food- Again if you know where to go you can eat two course meal for 300 bob including drink. But quality vary so you need to know where to go.

I rarly eat outside as I like to cook in my own kitchen. A fillet is 650 bob per KG. Vegetable is cheap.

Sower hitter is around 12000 bob without installation. But a well know brand in Pattaya is 100 usd. I bought 60 KG of clothes, shower, bathing, electrical stuff from Pattaya to Mombasa from the shop next to Bog see extra. Many electrical cooking stuff as you can not get them here. I forgot the Capuchino machine.

Security is perfect in those houses with two peripheral iron gate. If you have a trauma about security just PM me I know every dog house in Mtwapa.

The area around "La Marina" is a tropical paradise you can rent a villa in the cost of a dog room in Pattaya.

I pass in the red light custom and ask the guy where is the exit. Hi help without even think to check my excessive stuff.

This a truly Paradise but has some limitation.

Fast Internet do not exist as "Orange" has Internet bundle for 5000 bob for 30 GB per 3 Months. Years back from Pattaya WiFi everywhere.

Girls are black good or bad? Millions of mongers get married in Thailand and no one come here. I mean no one. This is why you can own a land, a villa, open a businesses or do what you want.

OK I stop comparing it will be a book long but I like Mombasa more as a place to stay long time and Thailand for a one month vacation. Pattaya is the best place to buy stuff to Mombasa.

Naked Gunz -very nice report about Pattaya vs Mombasa from your report "Yeah, I'll take Africa over Pattaya most times."

Me to!

Member #4178
10-18-16, 07:57
The one inside Canol does not charge.

a from the shop next to Bog see extra. The one inside Kanol does not charge.

From the shop next to Big see extra. (ISG website change the see to see).

I am not Impress from Wechat, Badoo, Tinder which all use GPS to find you a company nearby. I just go out and get a better girls.

Naked Gunz
10-18-16, 12:06
Naked Gunz -very nice report about Pattaya vs Mombasa from your report "Yeah, I'll take Africa over Pattaya most times." Me to!Hi Don.

I have not been to MBA since 2005, it was more of a NBO v PTY. I just got tired of so many damn tourists being in the way. Not to mention baby carriages, more and more bus loads full of Koreans and Chinese, searching hi and low for a chick that has not been fucked by hundreds of guys in her young life that could speak even basic English. Yeah, those guys marry those hoes ad nauseum, and pay a hefty dowry sometimes. I will be back, I have a couple chicks there I miss fucking, but my PTY thrill is sort of gone.

LOL, people are scared of Africa, and think they will be attacked by lions right off the plane, the ignorance is stunning. That's ok, more sexy, big breasted, fat assed pussy for those who know what's up. Most Kenyan women, in my experience, can go either way, have a little fun for just a little in return, or purr like kittens under you for life. The choice is yours.

Thai women are pretty sneaky. Those women in Pattaya, as you know, are rejects from the Isaan area primarily. No Thai with money would touch them. Too dark, too uneducated. If not for the rest of the world coming to fuck, they would starve to death.

I seriously considered Thailand for retirement, and possibly the Philippines. No more. My choice now is Dubai. Expensive yes, but it has first world pussy, healthcare, entertainment, and food. I can buy a nice car, and motorcycle, not worry about being robbed, and you can jump a plane to anywhere in the world for cheaper pussy. Just my take, no big deal. Enjoy yourself.

Member #4178
10-18-16, 13:18
I just tried 4 countries for retirements in the last 6 months.

1. Madagascar- Not possible to retire unless you feel comfortable in Mars or the dark side of the Moon. Intelligent girls eager to get married.

2. Vietnam- very sexy ladies but they don't like sex. Same DNA as Chinese. Not possible as te county sucks.

3. Cambodia-Girls looking slimier to rats. Easy VISA, No more low cost of living highly congested by tourist.

4. Thailand- Tried to stay longer then 2 months but to many tourist expats. Chang -Mai was polluted and flooded with tourist. Bangkok is a concrete jungle and expensive. Pattaya its for two weeks. So where?

I did crack the retirement visa procedure. I know how to get it in a few minutes no paper work no bank deposit. Ask me how?

Some half European girls half Thai working in some malls. Tall white and sexy. But sex is hard to get so its a place for marriage or you will need tons of money.

5. Mombasa-almost perfect-Easy visa, businesses opportunities, amazing sea and coast. 150 USD rent per month willing girls to fuck now. I mean now.

But- slow internet and limited data download restriction even if you buy a router and dedicated line. Power cuts, malls are almost empty comparing to Thailand but the most important drawback is lack of white people. I feel isolated. Also somehow even the most stunner black girl can not compete with white girl. Its like that don't ask why.

Here I can fuck the best girl because I am a fashion photographer, no one has my skills and my Camera gear and girls need the photos for Baddo etc. They generate income from the photos so I have something they want. But even if you open a cloths shop all the girls will fly around you.

But let me be honest fucking a super model black girl its not the same feeling as fucking white snow. With white you fly high with black its somehow mechanical process. (For me). If someone want a child do you want him to be black?

So where to retired? For me its a combination of Mombasa and Thailand. (Krabi / Phuket).

One more news. Many Nairobi girls are coming to seminars as Mtwapa is developing. Some Tourist girls from Nairobi too.

SerialFucker
10-18-16, 13:33
Nothing much new and no tourist just a few expats.

ATM- some start to charge redraw fee. The one inside Canol does not charge. Remind me situation in Pattaya ATM charging 180 bht. As you simply walk into any bank show your passport and ATM Card and get the money no charge.

Accommodation- 1500 for a not A/C room 2500 A/C room but Hotel was never a good deal.

Apartments- 100 USD per week many of them around the catholic church.

Apartments without furniture- 10 K-to 18 k shilling.

If you are coming to Mtwapa then you should buy your own stuff and when you live you can rent a storage. Even for a year. Ask me how?

Girls- Like sand in the desert. I Came here from Pattaya and no comparison!I'm in Mtwapa too and what I'm seeing is a bit different from what you have written. Casurina is always full of white tourists.

And expats. Most of gals you see around is just rubbish, the best ones hunting in bBamburi where people with money stay. Anyway you can usually find some hottie who will do everything to pleasure you in bed hoping to become your GF.

Naked Gunz
10-18-16, 18:19
But let me be honest fucking a super model black girl its not the same feeling as fucking white snow. With white you fly high with black its somehow mechanical process. (For me). If someone want a child do you want him to be black?Damn Don. O. , am feeling a bit offended by your sentiments my friend. White snow. I did not know pussy = cocaine! FYI, to you and anyone else, Naked Gunz is Black, and to me, ALL pussy is good pussy. Yes, your getting clock watchers because they know how you feel about Black v White women. I'm sure it comes across in the way you talk, act and fuck them, so they are giving the same thing right back to you. I get very attractive women in Nairobi, that are usually smarter because its the big city. I suspect beach city girls are bottom of the food chain, just like Pattaya girls.

Your the only white in Mombasa? How can that be? Now you know how I feel in Pattaya as a Black man. I'm the only Black American (that I know of) in Kenya also, and a wingman, male bonding is sorely missed. For me, friendship in Kenya often translate to "Can you help me out?" I don't like supporting grown men.

The things you are not happy with is called "third world shit", and I can see in your post that it is following you where ever you are. I can take only so much of most places. Pussy is a good thing, but you can't do that all the time, and not miss the things you did (and had) before. Enjoy your trip.

Beno69
10-19-16, 08:33
..Here I can fuck the best girl because I am a fashion photographer, no one has my skills and my Camera gear...

...But let me be honest fucking a super model black girl its not the same feeling as fucking white snow. With white you fly high with black its somehow mechanical process.

Till now I didn't think that you are racist, when I read your postings. For good Sex it needs always 2 and in my opinion Kenyan girls and Thais are absolutely the best in sex.

I don't say that an Europe Girl that fucks you because she is in love is not good. But for paid sex I prefer Kenyan or Thai!

Vanilla4
10-19-16, 08:45
Till now I didn't think that you are racist, when I read your postings. For good Sex it needs always 2 and in my opinion Kenyan girls and Thais are absolutely the best in sex.

I don't say that an Europe Girl that fucks you because she is in love is not good. But for paid sex I prefer Kenyan or Thai!Since am living (as a mzungu) in Africa, I don't fuck white girls any more. White girls. You have to work on them. (Many) black girls. They work on you. (Of course I am aware of some of the reasons behind that, but I treat them with respect and get dedicated girl friends in turn.) I avoid the pure pros, though.

SceticoBlu
10-19-16, 09:24
ATM- some start to charge redraw fee. The one inside Canol does not charge.Are you talking about VISA Card or a card connected to a Kenyan bank account? For VISA Card withdrawal there was always a charge around 3-4% of the amount.

Member #4178
10-19-16, 09:26
my opinion Kenyan girls and Thais are absolutely the best in sex.Sorry that you miss understand my point, I have not referring to the ability to master the sex procedures I just said that from me! (only) I get more exited with the white even with inferior bed capabilities.

I also said the most white guys prefer white skin girls and somehow that true statement make me a racist ? Still you are the one that live in Pattaya running away from the crime in Mombasa. I am here enjoying what this amazing country and peoples has to offer. Twisting my report and make me a racist will not help you in your next visit to get more info on Mombasa and to avoid your previous amateur mistakes that cost you to loose 7000 euro.

Member #4178
10-19-16, 09:55
Are you talking about VISA Card or a card connected to a Kenyan bank account? For VISA Card withdrawal there was always a charge around 3-4% of the amount.For visa card there are "flat rate fee" regardless of the amount you redraw.

Not all ATM charge that but in Thailand all of them so this is why I came with the idea of entering the bank to successfully avoid it.

Just go to Kanol gas station in Mtwapa and it will be no charge of that fee.

Neddy69
10-19-16, 11:14
Fast Internet do not exist as "Orange" has Internet bundle for 5000 bob for 30 GB per 3 Months. Years back from Pattaya WiFi everywhere.

Girls are black good or bad? Millions of mongers get married in Thailand and no one come here. I mean no one. This is why you can own a land, a villa, open a businesses or do what you want.

OK I stop comparing it will be a book long but I like Mombasa more as a place to stay long time and Thailand for a one month vacation. Pattaya is the best place to buy stuff to Mombasa.

Naked Gunz -very nice report about Pattaya vs Mombasa from your report "Yeah, I'll take Africa over Pattaya most times."

Me to!When I rented my apt in Mtwapa I had fixed line for about 5000 ksh, not cheap but 2 mbit up / down UNLIMITED. It works via Wimax. For powercuts you need to buy a UPS battery, than you are good for at least some hours.

The comany I used does not exist any more, has been swallowed by this.

https://www.liquidtelecom.com/

Drawback was they accepted payment only by standing order through a kenyan bank account.

I also take any place in Africa!

Miss Mombasa but as I have a house in Gambia now I will explore Bissau and Conakry.

Fly on the 25th October, when I land in Banjul I will kiss the holy african earth.

Back in black pussy paradise.

BTW nice music video from Bissau.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PRchSMJZQY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-985UOXjhhg

There is guaranteed no package Tourists in Bissau. 50% Animists no religious BS :-)
Maybe some guys come to visit me in Gambia.

There is Kenyan Airways NBO to DKK Dakar.

Jambo.

Neddy.

Run Marathon
10-19-16, 13:06
Hi Don.

I seriously considered Thailand for retirement, and possibly the Philippines. No more. My choice now is Dubai. Expensive yes, but it has first world pussy, healthcare, entertainment, and food. I can buy a nice car, and motorcycle, not worry about being robbed, and you can jump a plane to anywhere in the world for cheaper pussy. Just my take, no big deal. Enjoy yourself.Dubai is a very good choice indeed.

I am living in Dubai since 2012 for all the reasons you mentioned above.

Yes, expensive, but no worry about criminality and a lot of pussy around.

Run Marathon
10-19-16, 13:13
After 3 years break I will come back to Diani in November.

Last time I paid appx 3. 000 KSH for a night (out of Shackattack,.).

Can anyone guide me about the prices 2016 ?

Thanks.

Taurus1
10-19-16, 13:45
Damn Don. O. , am feeling a bit offended by your sentiments my friend. White snow. I did not know pussy = cocaine! FYI, to you and anyone else, Naked Gunz is Black, and to me, ALL pussy is good pussy. Yes, your getting clock watchers because they know how you feel about Black v White women. I'm sure it comes across in the way you talk, act and fuck them, so they are giving the same thing right back to you. I get very attractive women in Nairobi, that are usually smarter because its the big city. I suspect beach city girls are bottom of the food chain, just like Pattaya girls.

Your the only white in Mombasa? How can that be? Now you know how I feel in Pattaya as a Black man. I'm the only Black American (that I know of) in Kenya also, and a wingman, male bonding is sorely missed. For me, friendship in Kenya often translate to "Can you help me out?" I don't like supporting grown men.

The things you are not happy with is called "third world shit", and I can see in your post that it is following you where ever you are. I can take only so much of most places. Pussy is a good thing, but you can't do that all the time, and not miss the things you did (and had) before. Enjoy your trip.At naked gunz.

Don Omar meant SNOW WHITE and not white snow. A small misunderstanding hehehe, nothing to with kokaine.

Pokeris
10-19-16, 13:46
After 3 years break I will come back to Diani in November.

Last time I paid appx 3. 000 KSH for a night (out of Shackattack,.).

Can anyone guide me about the prices 2016 ?

Thanks.LT 2000-2500 kesh ST 1000-1500 kesh. Some girls can ask more but I think its right price if you don't want overpaid.

Naked Gunz
10-19-16, 14:29
Dubai is a very good choice indeed. I am living in Dubai since 2012 for all the reasons you mentioned above. Yes, expensive, but no worry about criminality and a lot of pussy around.I am looking at the offshore investment resident visa option. If you know of a better option hit me up please.

At naked gunz. Don Omar meant SNOW WHITE and not white snow. A small misunderstanding hehehe, nothing to with kokaine.He made it sound like snow white pussy gets him high, which I don't understand why he come so often, and stay so long on top of Black women if he feels that way. Sure some women are hotter that others, but when the lights are off, and a woman is under you fucking good, great GFE, squirming and cumming, does her race really matter? Maybe he is coming to the birthday party without a gift.

Member #4178
10-19-16, 15:08
Still various girls around some Non-Pro from Bamburi town looking for all sort of proposals. In fact all my GF from Bamburi never from Mtwapa or Shanzu with a very good reasons.

Oh yes they black but where in the world you can pick up a Non-Pro 20 years old from the beach instantly? The answer is Mombasa.

Beno69
10-19-16, 16:20
...Twisting my report and make me a racist will not help you in your next visit to get more info on Mombasa and to avoid your previous amateur mistakes that cost you to loose 7000 euro.

Sorry Mr. Superman / Photographer with highest skills in the world. I went to Kenya at least 20 times over 10 years and I thought to know how to behave there. If they brake in my Room and no one in the Hotel hear it. But the next house could tell exactly when it happen. Then only Superman know how to avoid this! The Security / Manager / Police / some Girls / Taxidrivers etc. All working together to robb the last tourist there. All the best wishes for your next trips to Kenya.

If someone want a child do you want him to be black? -> this is not a racist question?

Member #4178
10-19-16, 16:52
If they brake in my Room and no one in the Hotel hear it. But the next house could tell exactly when it happen. Then only Superman know how to avoid this! Superman is here to help you.

I wrote so many times rent an Apartment! There is a iron grill then you put a huge lock that you buy from Pattaya. Now this is the interior gate as there is an external gate to the building which is also locked.

That kind of apartments are for monthly rent mostly for expats / locals with money. There are no sign or names to that apartments as opposed to commercial apartment such as marry villa. Its virtually non exist.

And there is no next trip I live abroad like you. Pack your fears and come back home to Mtwapa I will help you to find an apartment with two Iron gate and security officer which not mark on any website.

Naked Gunz
10-19-16, 17:25
Always fun, sweet, GFE, and wait for my return.

Member #4178
10-19-16, 18:32
A few more.

Zimzam
10-20-16, 16:27
At the moment things are rather quiet at North Coast, Casuarina busy as always in the weekends, as well as the clubs on the other side of the street, where there are less muzungus, but where you can find more live music in all 3 clubs.

Mtwapa still Little Germany, but I noticed some Russians and / or other East-Europeans as it seems that they are coming more & more now.

Girls available everywhere, as usual. You don't even have to approach them, they will approach you, on the beach, in the clubs on the street etc.

I had my first experiences with dates that I made beforehand at Tagged & Badoo and I can say they were very satisfying.

One girl so hot that she was immediately on fire from the first strokes on her breast and touching her pussy, started to shiver & moan and she was insatiable since then in all positions, so I made my usual mistake (to stay with her for a longer time.

Anyway I don't regret.

I found the new Hotel Jambo Travellers Hotel a pleasant place to stay. It is a very new hotel and everything was still very nice & clean & still working (well most of it) , there is even a brand new elevator.

The location is very convenient, nearby the main road and near all the places where it's happening in Mtwapa, so no need to use public transport, even in the night, as it is along the main road, just behind the Kenol fuel-station, so everywhere it is well lit and people on the street day & night.

If you negotiate directly with the hotel and don't book via Booking.com you will be able to get a good rate for a nice room, with sitting corner and balcony for about 2500 Ksh per night, including breakfast.

No problem in receiving visitors, as long as they have ID and do not take breakfast.

In fact the askaris will even ask you where is Madam if it happens that you return alone in the night.

The only set back might be that it is rather noisy if you stay on the side of the main road, as the matatus & trucks are fond of making a lot of noise day & night, but if you stay on the rear side the noise will be less.

I have visited quite a few other hotels & guest houses to have a look, some of them a bit cheaper, but mostly I found these places run-down an depressing, unlike the Jambo.

But it's true that the one thing I was missing was a fridge & a cooking plate, so that I would be able to make my own tea & coffee in the morning, so I think for my next visit I will look for an apartment, preferably not too far from the main road.

Talking about coffee, there are now two places where you can drink cappuccino. A decent one can be found at the Coffee Shop / Bakery next to Merry Villa, if you wish with a piece of cake, but the best cappuccino I found at La Follia, the Italian restaurant in the Big Tusky's shopping centre, just out of town, but I would rather walk a mile (or take a boda-boda) to have my morning cappuccino there.

Concerning the ATM charges: Barclays charges 434 Ksh, no matter if you withdraw 10.000 or 40.000 Ksh. I found that when using my Visa as a debet card, so putting money on my account before I leave, I get exactly the same rate as when changing monay at Cheers, in fact 111 Ksh for 1 Euro.

Zimzam
10-20-16, 16:51
I didn't even ask her if I could make some photos, she just wanted it herself very much.

Joe Perez
10-20-16, 18:30
I didn't even ask her if I could make some photos, she just wanted it herself very much.Bloody hot.

I hope you managed. She doesn't look like a chick that enjoyed 10 minutes job.

Member #4178
10-20-16, 19:22
Talking about coffee, there are now two places where you can drink cappuccino. I take my Cappuccino at Naivas Nyali but in the Morning I cook en Espresso coffee slowly on electrical grill with a Pot.

I buy coffee beans at Nakummat and cook it for 10 minutes. For black coffee all coffee shops in Mombasa will just will mix a Boiled water with ground coffee without cooking it.

Next time I get a Cappuccino machine.

Member #4178
10-20-16, 19:24
but I noticed some Russians and / or other East-Europeans as it seems that they are coming more & more now.Yes Russians. About 6 of them.

SceticoBlu
10-21-16, 08:08
Concerning the ATM charges: Barclays charges 434 Ksh, no matter if you withdraw 10.000 or 40.000 Ksh.Does it mean when you withdraw money both the VISA Company and Barclays charge you; which would be a 800 to 1.000 KSH charge for a withdrawal of 10.000 KSH?

Zimzam
10-21-16, 08:39
Does it mean when you withdraw money both the VISA Company and Barclays charge you; which would be a 800 to 1.000 KSH charge for a withdrawal of 10.000 KSH?If you use Visa card as a debit card (by putting money on that account before you leave) they don't charge.

Zimzam
10-21-16, 08:41
Bloody hot.

I hope you managed. She doesn't look like a chick that enjoyed 10 minutes job.You bet!

She's a Kamba chick, so she doesn't go for anything less than sweating "all night long".

SceticoBlu
10-21-16, 10:07
If you use Visa card as a debit card (by putting money on that account before you leave) they don't charge.Thanks for the answer though it contradicts what I was told by my bank in the meantime. They say a VISA card is only a credit card and cannot be used as a debit card at the same time. Anyway from the point of view of costs withdrawing money from a credit or a debit card would be the same (it is a percentage of the amount withdrawed).

Withdrawing with an ATM card is cheaper, they say, because its has a lower percentage. However my experience is that ATM cards don't work everywhere in Africa. Only on the airports of Nairobi and Addis I could use my ATM card.

Zimzam
10-21-16, 14:06
A Day at the Beach.

Naked Gunz
10-22-16, 04:05
A Day at the Beach.Nice body on that woman. Nice scenic pic too.

European Man
10-23-16, 21:13
Hi all,

I am analyzing the forum since some days about Mombasa and the main doubt that I have now is: to stay in the Bamburi beach or in Mtwapa?

What I have understood is that basically Mtwapa has only the Casaurina but here women are not available before midnight so basically or you sleep during afternoon or you don't have nothing to do during the day.

On the other side girls during the morning and afternoon pass on the beach close to Pirates and Big Tree but I did not understand if they came also in the night.

So where is better to stay?

Do you know girlfriend hotels on the Bamburi beach with rate around 20-40 Euro?

Moreover what is the approach with valuables in Kenya? Is it like other African countries where they are leaved at the manager at the reception against a receipt??

Thanks.

Member #4178
10-24-16, 06:28
I am analyzing the forum since some days about Mombasa and the main doubt that I have now is: to stay in the Bamburi beach or in Mtwapa?

You are Trolling for a few years now in all ISG Threads. Any retirements plans?

Neddy69
10-24-16, 12:51
Stop lurking and asking dumb questions like in the Gambia Forum, RTFF or otherwise I Just consider you as Troll.

Travel and contribute something useful to the community.

Like me. Taking off tomorrow to Gambia.
Best place for you to stay is Bombolulu.....

Taurus1
10-24-16, 13:38
Thanks for the answer though it contradicts what I was told by my bank in the meantime. They say a VISA card is only a credit card and cannot be used as a debit card at the same time. Anyway from the point of view of costs withdrawing money from a credit or a debit card would be the same (it is a percentage of the amount withdrawed).

Withdrawing with an ATM card is cheaper, they say, because its has a lower percentage. However my experience is that ATM cards don't work everywhere in Africa. Only on the airports of Nairobi and Addis I could use my ATM card.Most ATM bank kards have the funktion VISA plus or VISA Elektron. Look for this sign at the ATMs. There are plenty around in Kenya and also in Tanzania / Uganda, but not so many. YOU find These ATMs at Barklays Bamburi, Barklays Mtwapa, several Banks at Nakumatt Nyali also Stanbik Mombasa DIGO Road. This one takes also Masterkard.

Naked Gunz
10-24-16, 13:48
Hi all,I am analyzing the forum since some days ? to stay? Do you know ?at the reception against a receipt??Thanks.He's kinda right @EM. Most of your posts have more questions marks than an college exam. Time to give back my friend.

Stop lurking and asking dumb questions like in the Gambia Forum, RTFF or otherwise I Just consider you as Troll.Travel and contribute At least he does not have 1 post and asking stupid questions.

BobBlack
10-24-16, 16:11
Hi all,

What I have understood is that basically Mtwapa has only the Casaurina but here women are not available before midnight so basically or you sleep during afternoon or you don't have nothing to do during the day.

On the other side girls during the morning and afternoon pass on the beach close to Pirates and Big Tree but I did not understand if they came also in the night.

Moreover what is the approach with valuables in Kenya? Is it like other African countries where they are leaved at the manager at the reception against a receipt??

Thanks.You seem to be quite some guy them, you've been to Uganda and were surprised that the women in the street didn't come onto you, then it was Tanzania and again asking questions, now it's Kenya so as the guys have said give something worthwhile back to the community or just stick around RTFF. Waste of space, seems you want everything laid on a plate for you, a silver one at that.

SceticoBlu
10-24-16, 17:53
Thanks Taurus. My bank has unlocked the ATM card for foreign country withdrawals in the meantime. I hope it works for I prefer giving money to the girls than to the bank.

Amadeuss
10-25-16, 07:31
Thanks Taurus. My bank has unlocked the ATM card for foreign country withdrawals in the meantime. I hope it works for I prefer giving money to the girls than to the bank.Looks as if your card now accepts big change.

Similar to this one.

Boeing 787
10-25-16, 16:36
I just realized I had forgotten to write a report of my holidays I pass at bamburi beach in June.

It's clearly not the best period, it's empty, just a fews girls walking on the beach, some bars are empty but if you need girls, just go to Casaurina in Mtwapa, there are always some decents fuckables girls but not come before 11 PM. I'm a big amateur of very big boobs but this time I'm not finding what I want but I found a nice and beautiful young "masai" warrior, she had tiny tits but with a fantastic ass, look pictures.

P. S: some expert will recognize the room of the Kahama hotel.

Member #4178
10-26-16, 20:05
Its low season but always something around the corner.

Zimzam
10-27-16, 09:25
For the first time ever I used a taxi via Uber to take me from Mtwapa to the airport.

It was a very pleasant experience, a nice & comfortable car, a very polite driver (he even asked me if I did not mind to have the music on) and the rate, which you can see beforehand, even less than 2000 Ksh.

Now I even received a message from Uber that they have lowered the prices in Mombasa, so that same ride would cost only 1250 Ksh now.

Unfortunately it seems more difficult, or even impossible to order an Uber taxi at the Airport, as the other taxis drivers are not very enthusiastic about their presence at the Airport.

Run Marathon
10-27-16, 17:48
Hallo!

I will stay in a big and good beach hotel in Diani. I doubt, I can bring ladies wth me there.

Can anybody recomend a guestfriendly hotel or appartemrnt, where I can stay with a girl overnight or just fwe hours?

Vicinity to 40 thieves would be appreciated and also should be safe for tourist.

Thanks for any advice.

Harry.

Germany.

Mombie75
10-29-16, 13:51
Just returned from a few weeks in Mombasa. Spent time on north and south coast namely Diani and Bamburi areas. Plenty if women in Diani if you head to tandoori bar and shakatak night clubs, though the resort overall is very quiet. North coast Casarinahss as always still has plenty of women most nights, sheba lounge and lounge bar still has a share of women on the weekends, though the north coast is quiet overall with the huge downturn in tourism.

Same old prices of 2 or 3 k.

Member #4178
10-30-16, 07:36
Orange has bundles for Data but I am getting no more then 0.5 Mbps which on run any YouTube clip.

The most popular provider for line based connectivity is "JTL" known as "Faiba" which actually a deform spelling of "Fiber".

Although they claim to use the latest tech for access using fiber optics they offer no so impressive packages.

5 Mbps for 5 Kbob a month +15 K instillation.

10 Mbps for 10 Kbob a month +15 K instillation.

They are serving many expats and Kenyan in the resident buildings so when you see a WIFI in your room go to your neighbor and offer him to share the WIFI for half the cost and no instillation fee. JTL office is next to Java caffe in Naivas Nyali.

While 5 Mbps sounds super slow and the installation cost you must take into account how fast are the girls are. However this months is super dead as no one out there for mongering.

Amadeuss
10-30-16, 09:15
Hallo!

I will stay in a big and good beach hotel in Diani. I doubt, I can bring ladies wth me there.

Germany.It's a problem at those Indian-owned hotels (and most big resorts belong to that mafia). Provided that you have booked as a double room and are paying accordingly double price. She will have to have proper identification as her details will be taken on check in.

Not advisable for short time encounters and be prepared to get stares from the "Pauschaltouristen".

LustyHombre
10-30-16, 12:31
Hallo!

Can anybody recomend a guestfriendly hotel or appartemrnt, where I can stay with a girl overnight or just fwe hours?

Vicinity to 40 thieves would be appreciated and also should be safe for tourist.

Thanks for any advice.

Harry.

Germany.I would stay away from the big all-inclusive tourist hotels (unless you would enjoy the envious stares of hubby and the disapproving looks of all the matrons) .

I highly recommend The Blue Marlin. It's a bit farther South but offers nicely appointed rooms and excellent food and ambience.

It's been 2 years but I think I didn't pay more than 6,500 , double be&be.

Run Marathon
10-31-16, 13:25
Thank you all for your good advice.

I have already booked a good beachfront hotel together with a (male) friend of mine.

We will look at Shakatack and Tondoori, but.

We will need a small hotel, guesthouse, etc. , not beachfront, where we occasionally can go with our.

Girlfriend just for some hours or a short overnight.

Not every day.

The rest of the time we alonely will enjoy in our beachfront resort (with the Pauschaltouristen, LOL).

Maybe some suggestions?

Thanks.

Harry.

Amadeuss
10-31-16, 15:14
We will need a small hotel, guesthouse, etc. , not beachfront, where we occasionally can go with our.

Girlfriend just for some hours or a short overnight.

Harry.Diani is not a good place for that. Only option have a look at AirBnB to rent a cheap place for the entire time as "Second Home". Many cottages for 30 to 50 $ per night available. BUT: At night you may have a problem finding transport. Means you would need a car as well as Diani Beach is a very long stretch.

You could save all that hassle by renting with your friend together a 2 bedroom villa with pool, full privacy, a rent-a-car and cook / housemaid for less then 100. -$ the whole compound. The ladies love that place I can guarantee you!

Member #4178
10-31-16, 15:39
Diani is not a good place for that. !Its actually exactly for that.

Tandori club has 10 rooms behind the bar front for 1000 bob a night.

LustyHombre
11-01-16, 08:55
Its actually exactly for that.

Tandori club has 10 rooms behind the bar front for 1000 bob a night.

Affirmative!

You seem to be getting around , Don Omar !

LustyHombre
11-01-16, 09:30
I had forgotten my trusted electrical shaver in Diani Beach 2 days ago and needed a shave before visiting a customer in Nyali yesterday. I had been to Elixir Massage and Barber Shop before, but for massages only, and decided to try their kinyozi. Alas, Mondays is the guy's day off. However, the girl who broke the news to me needed hardly any effort to convince me to stay for a massage.

She was Agnes, visiting from NBO, a 3rd year Sociology student at UoN, 1. 70 m tall, maybe 48 kg, slim and trim and very shapely. Her cloths came off immediately, revealing an absolute killer body, and she didn't waste any time pretending that she was anything but a sex-hungry maneater! What an attitude as well!

Damage: 6 k, incl upcharge for premium room.

Back today for a shave and a repeat with Agnes before she returns to the Big Smoke.

Run Marathon
11-01-16, 16:43
There are a lot of good ideas, including massage)).

Thanks.

Tingholla
11-06-16, 20:32
Hello all,

After much internet research I feel Mombasa is the place to go for my next holiday! I have never been before and there is quite a lot of conflicting information on the internet, so could you please help me out.

What Hotel would you advise to stay in. Considering I will be wanting to pick up and bring back girls on a daily basis.

What is the cost of a nice girl in one of the bars. And also where are the best bars?

I would really appreciate the help. Thanks.

Naked Gunz
11-07-16, 02:02
Between Dubai, Nairobi and Mombasa, I will need some Vitamin V, or (C)! I understand that the chemists have it in Kenya. Which one is reputable in Mombasa or Nai? Thanks in advance.

BobBlack
11-07-16, 05:55
Between Dubai, Nairobi and Mombasa, I will need some Vitamin V, or (C)! I understand that the chemists have it in Kenya. Which one is reputable in Mombasa or Nai? Thanks in advance.The one opposite Nakumatt in City Mall are reputable and stock most of everything but maybe more expensive than other places but at least you'll know it's the real thing.

Mombie75
11-07-16, 09:44
Between Dubai, Nairobi and Mombasa, I will need some Vitamin V, or (C)! I understand that the chemists have it in Kenya. Which one is reputable in Mombasa or Nai? Thanks in advance.There is a chemist in the mall at nakumatt nyali, use that one.

Naked Gunz
11-07-16, 12:33
The one opposite Nakumatt in City Mall are reputableCool, thanks BB!

LustyHombre
11-07-16, 16:54
Between Dubai, Nairobi and Mombasa, I will need some Vitamin V, or (C)! I understand that the chemists have it in Kenya. Which one is reputable in Mombasa or Nai? Thanks in advance.Like many things in Kenya, what you get on the inside is often not what you see on the outside:

-genuine V 100 MG typically sells for 1,500 / pill (and they sell it in singles with the blister cut into 4 pcs).

-generic V 100 MG (origin India and Israel) 900 ea.

-generic V100 MG, trademarked as either Vega 100 or Kamagra 100.600 - 800 per 4 in a blister.

-generic knock-offs sell for 100/ pill.

I have had many disappointments with generic V and my pharmacist told me openly that even he can't tell the difference, especially because nowadays even many of the fake generics sport a hologram on the retail pack!

Obviously, if I spend generously on the lady, dinner etc I, I wouldn't want to risk it all by trying to save a few hundred bob on the performance enhancers.

Chris Bigdog
11-16-16, 15:21
Thanks for help help. Buddy and I are coming to Mombasa over 4th of July.

Diani is not a good place for that. Only option have a look at Air BnB to rent a cheap place for the entire time as "Second Home". Many cottages for 30 to 50 $ per night available. BUT: At night you may have a problem finding transport. Means you would need a car as well as Diani Beach is a very long stretch.

You could save all that hassle by renting with your friend together a 2 bedroom villa with pool, full privacy, a rent-a-car and cook / housemaid for less then 100. -$ the whole compound. The ladies love that place I can guarantee you!

Naked Gunz
12-26-16, 06:30
Kahama Mombasa. I can't direct enough venom at this foul hotel. This is one of the worst hotels I have stayed in Kenya. Not for the decor, which is somewhat comfortable. It is the attitudes of the staff, and the way Kahama hotels run such a nice place into the ground.

The constant loud music from the bars is just riduculous! Who in the right mind, on holiday, wants to hear a constant bass thump until 3 AM, or drunken karaoke versions of "My Way". The generator hardly works, you have constant power (AC) outages in stifling heat.

Food is horrendous! The mash potato tasted as if the thing was pulled straight from the ground and smashed on the plate. Hey chef, the recipe is milk, butter, stir, and serve you stupid fucking prick! Servers constantly leave you waiting for the simplist requests, however, this is a Kenya trait more so than Kahama. They just walk away and forget you! The pool is open to the public, so throngs of children are running and screaming and splashing in your face. I pay 10,000 for the privledge-they pay 500. Do the math? You just lost a customer at 9500 shillings to squeeze in a few more shillings-idiots! Finally the front desk staff can't even muster up a simple "Good Morning" as you walk by. It's as if they are jeoulus you have money to stay there.

Kahaha needs to be burned down!

Amadeuss
12-26-16, 17:59
Kahama Mombasa. I can't direct enough venom at this foul hotel. This is one of the worst hotels I have stayed in Kenya.

Kahaha needs to be burned down!Why you complain? Its Indian run. What do you expect, mate? They shake heads for a yes.

As a well known traveller you should know the better options in that area.

Tom Mabuhay
12-27-16, 12:52
Why you complain? Its Indian run. What do you expect, mate? They shake heads for a yes.

As a well known traveller you should know the better options in that area.Wrong, it's owned and run by a Kikuyu family. Same as Kahama Nairobi and K1 Club. Plus other activities by the same group.

Naked Gunz
12-28-16, 08:34
Why you complain? Its Indian run. What do you expect, mate? They shake heads for a yes. As a well known traveller you should know the better options in that area.HaHa! This dead fucking forum is very quick to criticize, but info sharing with fellow mongers happens at a snails pace. Mate, the only guy I know that is all knowing is Jesus. It's doubtful he is posting on ISG. I have not been to Basa since 2005. So spare me the poo-poo and let me share my experience with people so they know what to expect.

Wrong, it's owned and run by a Kikuyu family. Same as Kahama Nairobi and K1 Club. Plus other activities by the same group.Which explains the poor level of service this place. I have a Kikuyu in my bed now that is running down Luos and saying how they will steal everything if given power. Kenya might not be the place to be in Aug. 2017!

Bob9111
01-07-17, 21:50
A Day at the Beach.You only took one?

Leblon
01-08-17, 13:07
Hi all,

Thanks.Go to Bamburi beach. Mtwapa town is not for the people who come to Mombasa first time. Big Tree hotel, best for mongering, but that is very basic hotel, shower is cold and salty water, and worst is that no mosquito nets. And no airconditioning, just the ventilator. Still my choice everytime, because girls come to Big Tree to look out muzungus. Kahama, but problem is that there is loud music played in the bar every night, but you have aircon and mosquito net. One more is Indiana in the Bamburi beach, that is maybe best for you, there is aircon, mosquito net etc. Look prizes from internet. Indiana has I think both apartments and normal hotel rooms.

Mombie75
01-08-17, 14:01
Best bet is to stay at Sai Rock apartments on Bamburi beach, it is 100 yards walk to Big tree and right beside Cheers bar which has picked up again the last few months.

You are then right in between Mtwapa and Casarinhas which is a 5 min drive up the road and also Nakumatt supermarket is 5 min drive down the road which also has a few bars for the night too.

Rebel Monger
01-09-17, 04:11
I just realized I had forgotten to write a report of my holidays I pass at bamburi beach in June.

It's clearly not the best period, it's empty, just a fews girls walking on the beach, some bars are empty but if you need girls, just go to Casaurina in Mtwapa, there are always some decents fuckables girls but not come before 11 PM. I'm a big amateur of very big boobs but this time I'm not finding what I want but I found a nice and beautiful young "masai" warrior, she had tiny tits but with a fantastic ass, look pictures.

P. S: some expert will recognize the room of the Kahama hotel.Buddy, that's a fine piece a booty. I never been in Africa but for what I can see in this forum, I would love the place. Thanks for the pictures!

Willyboy
01-09-17, 12:27
Best bet is to stay at Sai Rock apartments on Bamburi beach, it is 100 yards walk to Big tree and right beside Cheers bar which has picked up again the last few months.

You are then right in between Mtwapa and Casarinhas which is a 5 min drive up the road and also Nakumatt supermarket is 5 min drive down the road which also has a few bars for the night too.Hi there,

I have just spent 5 nights at Sai Rock Hotel. Here are my experiences:

In some internet forums it was described for about 3000 KSH a night you get a room including breakfast. I am very experienced in Kenya. I have been in Nairobi many times, also Nanyuki, Meru, Maua, Eldoret, Kisumu, Machakos, Isiolo, Nakuru, Embu and others. As my Mombasa experience is long time ago I decided to follow the recommendations of the forum. Last time (6 years ago) I was in Mombasa town at Royal Court hotel and in a apartment at Diani Beach. Never any problem.

OK, when I arrived I was alone and checked in as single. When the receptionist told me the price is 7. 000 KSH I was shocked according to the expected 3000 KSH. I could just negotiate it down to 5. 500 KSH but only if I book and pay 5 nights in advance. More was not possible, really. Now is middle season, but the hotel is almost completely empty, maybe 3 rooms are occupied and sometimes guests in the restaurant. Ok, all in all the hotel was OK. The door to the balkon could not be closed, I had to call someone to fix it. And some other small things in the service were "Kenya like", but all in all its a nice place. On the seconds day my girlfriend came, her ID was copied, nothing else and she had breakfast with me every morning and joined me to the pool. For breakfast I expected maybe 500 KSH extra per night and maybe another 500 KSH for using the pool what is a normal price for a nice pool in Kenya. All in all I expected an extra of 4000 KSH for 4 nights when I told them to extend for another 2 nights. But instead they told me they want 3.250 KSH for each night, meaning for the last 4 nights they wanted 13.000 KSH.

I was shocked and asked how we agreed on that. I did not sign anything and it was never written somewhere so I expected the normal price for a breakfast and use of pool. When we did not come on a solution I got upset and told the receptionist I will come back after 5 minutes and I expect a solution then. When I came back I was just sent to the cashier. I expected he might present a decent solution, but he did not know of anything and called the receptionist 5 meters nearby by phone. After 5 minutes hearing them to talk I went back to the receptionist why he is discussing with the cashier instead of talking with me to solve the situation. Now the receptionist went to the cashier and they talked personally. Now I got angry and told him once again that I am the one to be talked to solve the problem. I got a bit loud and disappeared in my room. After 2 minutes the manager knocked at my door and discussed with me and suggested to reduce to 2.500 KSH for a night, which I could not agree and told him that and that we will have the lawyers clear the case and sent him off.

Now my girlfriend asked me to allow her to solve the problem. She has now some severe family problems and did not want any further problems. When she came back she said she agreed with the manager to 2. 000 KSH per night. I did not agree really but to give peace for my girlfriend I agreed. Of course I could not continue my stage in the hotel what I intended to and my girlfriend had also informed the manager about it already as a part of the agreement. But when I went to the cashier to pay the 8.000 KSH to end the case, he started again that I had to pay 3250 KSH per night, also the receptionist told me that unless I don't stay another 2 nights what was unacceptable to me. Now I really got loud. The receptionist informed the security not to let us go and so on. My girlfriend now talked to the manager again, he called someone (the owner?) and after another 10 minutes I lost any patience and announced to go now. Finally the manager let us go and agreed on the 2.000 KSH he had agreed long time before already.

Naked Gunz
01-09-17, 12:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Mombie75
01-10-17, 08:16
3000 ks per night is prices from 10 years ago, now as I am a regular there and know the manager very well I don't even get 3000 ks a night, if you bargain well you will get 5000 ks. I have never known any extra charges for guests overnight in my room, though that maybe different if they were using the facilities of the hotel too, I've never done this, I bring a girl back, do the business and then she is gone next morning. I can understand what has happened to you th9 ugh as this happens in many hotels in Kenya, they have no concept of customer relations etc.

Hi there,

In some internet forums it was described for about 3000 KSH a night you get a room including breakfast. I am very experienced in Kenya. I have been in Nairobi many times, also Nanyuki, Meru, Maua, Eldoret, Kisumu, Machakos, Isiolo, Nakuru, Embu and others. As my Mombasa experience is long time ago I decided to follow the recommendations of the forum. Last time (6 years ago) I was in Mombasa town at Royal Court hotel and in a apartment at Diani Beach. Never any problem.

OK, when I arrived I was alone and checked in as single. When the receptionist told me the price is 7. 000 KSH I was shocked according to the expected 3000 KSH. I could just negotiate it down to 5. 500 KSH but only if I book and pay 5 nights in advance. More was not possible, really. Now is middle season, but the hotel is almost completely empty, maybe 3 rooms are occupied and sometimes guests in the restaurant. Ok, all in all the hotel was OK. The door to the balkon could not be closed, I had to call someone to fix it. And some other small things in the service were "Kenya like", but all in all its a nice place...

Tom Mabuhay
01-10-17, 12:16
Hi there,

OK, when I arrived I was alone and checked in as single. When the receptionist told me the price is 7. 000 KSH I was shocked according to the expected 3000 KSH. I could just negotiate it down to 5. 500 KSH but only if I book and pay 5 nights in advance. More was not possible, really. Now is middle season, but the hotel is almost completely empty, maybe 3 rooms are occupied and sometimes guests in the restaurant. Ok, all in all the hotel was OK. The door to the balkon could not be closed, I had to call someone to fix it. And some other small things in the service were "Kenya like", but all in all its a nice place. On the seconds day my girlfriend came, her ID was copied, nothing else and she had breakfast with me every morning and joined me to the pool. For breakfast I expected maybe 500 KSH extra per night and maybe another 500 KSH for using the pool what is a normal price for a nice pool in Kenya. All in all I expected an extra of 4000 KSH for 4 nights when I told them to extend for another 2 nights. But instead they told me they want 3.250 KSH for each night, meaning for the last 4 nights they wanted 13.000 KSH..The whole hotel situation at bamburi beach and mtwapa is simply bad. Nothing comparable with Asia!

Sai rock: old rooms! Overpriced as you said.

Indiana: they show nice pics at the website, but don't go there. Poorly maintained, smelling rooms, managed by Indians.

Kahama: see the ealier report, which is totally correct. The author should publish it at tripadvisor!

And Kahama gives discounts up to 50% to locals, but to Mzungus. Try it. LOL.

Kenya bay: much worth than Kahama!

Pappillon: what a joke, that place.

Bamburi beach resort: LOL. Try to book there by package tours. You will be surprised how much they charge for 'visitors'.

Cannot really recommend one hotel there. Including Mtwapa. All poor compromises.

Willyboy
01-10-17, 17:11
The whole hotel situation at bamburi beach and mtwapa is simply bad. Nothing comparable with Asia!

Sai rock: old rooms! Overpriced as you said.

Indiana: they show nice pics at the website, but don't go there. Poorly maintained, smelling rooms, managed by Indians.

Kahama: see the ealier report, which is totally correct. The author should publish it at tripadvisor!

And Kahama gives discounts up to 50% to locals, but to Mzungus. Try it. LOL.

Kenya bay: much worth than Kahama!

Pappillon: what a joke, that place.

Bamburi beach resort: LOL. Try to book there by package tours. You will be surprised how much they charge for 'visitors'.

Cannot really recommend one hotel there. Including Mtwapa. All poor compromises.There is not one hotel from Mombasa city to Mtwapa with more value than 10 euro or 10 dollar / night. This for hotels what you book without tour operator. (fly end hotel together).

Zimzam
01-10-17, 17:36
I can recommend the Jambo Travellers Hotel in Mtwapa. I stayed there a while ago and had a good large room, with some extra chairs & a balcony for 2500 per night, including breakfast. I stayed for some weeks. There is no problem bringing a guest for the night, no extra charge, as long as she is not having breakfast.

The Jambo Hotel is still quite new & everything is still nice & working, including the elevator.

As it is located right in the center of Mtwapa along the main road you can walk to the clubs any time of the day or night. There is a modern pizza & hamburger shop right at the door.

The only problem for some might be the noise of the matatus & the trucks using their horns frequently. It wil be better if you have a room at the back though.

Anyway for me I don't have to worry about hotels anymore as I rented a Penthouse (with a view) which at the long run works out much cheaper, more comfortable and more pleasant than staying in a hotel.

Member #4178
01-13-17, 13:00
The whole hotel situation at bamburi beach and mtwapa is simply bad. Nothing comparable with Asia!Price sky high in the last 4 years and the reason is simple. Corruption.

But how Corruption can affect hotels private sector?

Most of the hotels in Mombasa belongs to government officials including the President. And the costumers are also government officials from Nairobi.

Hotels owner can raise the price as high as they want become the customers can pay. How they afford it?

Simple, they steal the money from every possible source. Contractors, projects, bribe name it.

Ok both the hotel owners and tire costumers are official and none Mzungus but how that can happen?

The is no "anti corruption unit in the minister of justice" no one check the Ministers MP's prison authority official, court members etc bank accounts.

But in Mtwapa there are hundreds of expats. What they do?

They rent apartment for 10 K-20 k per month and buy their own furniture.

Tom Mabuhay
01-16-17, 04:31
Price sky high in the last 4 years and the reason is simple. Corruption.

But how Corruption can affect hotels private sector?

Most of the hotels in Mombasa belongs to government officials including the President. And the costumers are also government officials from Nairobi.

Hotels owner can raise the price as high as they want become the customers can pay. How they afford it?

Simple, they steal the money from every possible source. Contractors, projects, bribe name it.

Ok both the hotel owners and tire costumers are official and none Mzungus but how that can happen?

The is no "anti corruption unit in the minister of justice" no one check the Ministers MP's prison authority official, court members etc bank accounts.

But in Mtwapa there are hundreds of expats. What they do?

They rent apartment for 10 K-20 k per month and buy their own furniture.Yes, true: the corruption allows those guys to pay the inflated rates. But the same time the hotels pay for it with less and less tourists. I don't care anymore. Enough of Kenya!

About Mtwapa: the apartments are more or less all bad. You get what you pay for.

Again: much worse than the situation in Asia!

The. In another post. Recommended Jambo Travellers Hotel is new, but very strange atmosphere inside. A hotel for a vacation? No way!

And look at those "expats" staying there. You see them hanging around at the usual spots, drinking / consuming nothing or just one soda or coffee the whole afternoon or night.

Wanderer442
01-23-17, 09:33
Guys,

Can anyone recommend a monger-friendly hotel in Diani area.

From reading the threads it looks like Tandoor and Shakatak are the places to go?

Cheers,

Tony.

Zimzam
01-24-17, 12:13
Recommended Jambo Travellers Hotel is new, but very strange atmosphere inside.

What do you exactly mean by "very strange atmosphere " ?

Balanitico
01-24-17, 14:16
Hi,

This has been my first experience in Kenya. I decided to fly using Ethiopian Airlines, not the best company anyway I did not have delays.

Arrived in Mombasa I paid 2200 Shillings for a taxi until the hotel that I chosen. Basing on reports that I found on internet I decided to stay in Bamburi at the Big Tree. I paid 3500 shillings for day with the exception of 1-5 January when the price was 55000.

Food.

For eating I tried the restaurant of Big Tree, Cheers, some places in the City Mall, Monsoon at the Jumba ruins, Eagle pub, Coba Cabana and Moorings.

The best was Monsoon but prices are not cheap.

Women.

I contacted many women on Afrointroductions, Tagged, etc. But I met only few of them. I met some others among Big Tree and Cheers. It was requested at least 1500 for short time while 2000 for long time was more or less always refused asking for more.

Security.

It was robbed within my room just by the first girl. She took my medicine for Malaria but not money.

Transport.

Generally I paid 40-50 shilling for moving from cheers to Mtwapa with the Matatu while 100-200 with tuk tuk.

Night clubs.

I tried just Casaurina and Cheers but in my opinion the best choice is to walk during 10:00 am to 17:00 pm around the post office in Mtwapa. A lot more choice than during the night or than in bamburi.

Police.

I was never been stopped by police but I heard rumors that if you don't have your original passport they can ask you money (also a lot).

Next Time I would to try directly Mtwapa avoiding Bamburi. I found very interesting Jambo travels hotel and Hibiskus Lodge that I visited for asking prices. Somebody has tried them?

Mombie75
01-24-17, 16:17
I have used African dream cottages in the past, google is your friend.

Guys,

From reading the threads it looks like Tandoor and Shakatak are the places to go?

Cheers,

Tony.

Zimzam
01-24-17, 23:08
Hi,

I found very interesting Jambo travels hotel and Hibiskus Lodge that I visited for asking prices. Somebody has tried them?Just go 6 posts back (No. #3423) to see the answer to your question.

Mombie75
01-25-17, 08:19
Just go 6 posts back (No. #3423) to see the answer to your question.Hibiscus lodge in Mtwapa? If so I know the place, cheap and basic.

Member #4178
01-25-17, 10:09
Generally I paid 40-50 shilling for moving from cheers to Mtwapa with the Matatu The price is 30 bob.

Zimzam
01-25-17, 15:52
Arrived in Mombasa I paid 2200 Shillings for a taxi

Since I am using Uber taxis from airport to & from Mtwapa I have never paid more than 1250 Ksh.

But when arrived at the airport I prefer to have a coffee at the restaurant at the departure hall and wait for the Uber taxi there.

I don't think it's a good idea to take that Uber taxi among the other taxi drivers as they don't really like them, the same as everywhere else in the world.

The "normal" taxi drivers always start to ask for 3000 Ksh or more and you always have to negotiate.

Donnachaa
01-29-17, 16:16
I loved Hibiscus so much.

But my room was broken into. 2 secure locks smashed.

There were no security guards on the premises. In fact. I have never seen any security there.

To make matters worse. The Manager showed not interest whatsoever in my plight. Everything was stolen.

Beautiful Place yes. But serious security problems.

Beno69
01-30-17, 09:47
I loved Hibiscus so much.

..... The Manager showed not interest whatsoever in my plight. Everything was stolen.

This has nothing to do with Hibiskus. It's howl Kenya: Mafia from the Girls / Taxidrivers / Hotel Managers / Police to the President....
I told here many times: it's not worth the risk anymore to go to Kenya. Just fuck the same Girls from Afrika - Asia - Russia in Pattaya!
Much less risk, nice, cheap Hotels or Apartments to rent and good Food!

Naked Gunz
01-30-17, 11:26
Just fuck the same Girls from Afrika - Asia - Russia in Pattaya! Much less risk, nice, cheap Hotels or Apartments to rent and good Food!Ewwww! I would not phuck those Ugandan skanks for the 5000 baht they are demanding with my dead daddys dick. Only one in 5 look good, but the prices they try to push off on the Gunz make me utterly insulted! Just because there are only a few ducks on a chicken farm, doesn't make the ducks rare and priceless. Tho I heartily agree with you on the rest. Go to Thailand to phuck Thai, and Africa to phuck Africans.

Member #4178
01-30-17, 17:03
it's not worth the risk anymore to go to Kenya. Just fuck the same Girls from Afrika - Asia - Russia in Pattaya!You almost there.

Its true Kenya is over for the classic mongering but not due to crime.

The are many others african countries for good GFE. Kenya is no longer one of them.

Leblon
01-30-17, 21:09
Guys,

Cheers,

Tony.I have always used Sofia Baharini. It is not in the beach, but it is a walking distance from beach. http://www.sophiabaharini.com/.

Not far from Tandoor and Shakatak. Remember to visit Forty Thieves also, when there is still sunshine.

Tandoor and Shakatak have action on Friday and Saturday, other days they may be very quiet.

Beno69
01-31-17, 11:13
.... I would not phuck those Ugandan skanks for the 5000 baht they are demanding with my dead daddys dick.
... Go to Thailand to phuck Thai, and Africa to phuck Africans.

Maybe it's because I'm a sexy man. - they charge me 1000 Thb for ST. If they ask 3000 Thb first and you pay it. It's your fault!

Naked Gunz
01-31-17, 12:36
Maybe it's because I'm a sexy man. - they charge me 1000 Thb for ST. If they ask 3000 Thb first and you pay it. It's your fault!Ooohhh sexy man! I've never paid, but I have no problem with 1000ST. For big Afro tits and ghetto booty sure, hehe! Gunz pumps like a power piston in the pucci, so a 100 lb. Thai sometimes just won't do. The only time in five years I pulled more than 2000 baht out of my pocket was when I had a so-call Thai girlfriend! WTF was I thinking? That shit was worse than marriage.

Member #4178
01-31-17, 13:32
- they charge me 1000 Thb for ST.Mtwapa ladies charge 700 bob at the bars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3w5EiZOJSM

A few weeks ago TV doc review Mtwapa and what it is. Part in Hebrew but the interviews in English. Very updated Mtwapa video.

Cheupe
02-03-17, 20:13
Mtwapa ladies charge 700 bob at the bars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3w5EiZOJSM

A few weeks ago TV doc review Mtwapa and what it is. Part in Hebrew but the interviews in English. Very updated Mtwapa video.Wow. Thanks Don. Unique video. I watched that and wished someone could translate the audio into English subtitle. Of interest is the issue of biracial children. I have met a few Mtwapa women friends who have biracial children with tourists. Many tourist men have a soft heart. Local women pretend to love them and get pregnant to get to their money. Many of these women get pregnant in an attempt to trap some unwary tourist with a child and the whole thing falls through when the tourist finds out their plot. Some of the women come to Nairobi hunting for rich men to marry them so they can fleece them to support their kids. They think tourist men are stupid. Then when they realize tourists are not that stupid, they turn to local men for support. I saw in the video that one of the women says she got pregnant after two weeks! Two weeks!. At this day and age when there are so many options for birth control one wonders what that woman was thinking. And yet the guys presenting that TV feature find in themselves the heart to sympathize with those hookers!

Member #4178
02-03-17, 21:13
Wow. Thanks Don. Unique video. I watched that and wished someone could translate the audio into English subtitle. Let me translate the key points from Amnon the TV guy.

1. Mtwapa is horrible place-shit hole, hot, poor, extremely dangerous etc.

2. Woman are exploit and being a victim.

3. its a place for sex tourists both man and Ladies from Europe / Canada etc.

4. the guy / lady in that was talking were said "I am not relevant in my country I am a walking dead only here I am someone (with regards to ladies).

5. "Atsmon" the main interview was the star of the saw. Amnon told him that he his a since he was admit he fucked his wide since she was 13. Atsmon replies "True-so what".

6. Atsmon lives in KIkambala not Mtwapa.

let take a look behind the scenes.

1. Amnon pays around 5 KUSD to Atsmon for the interview.

2. Amnon twisted most things to create a drama and increase the impact.

3. there is no exploit in Mtwapa since the ladies them self are the head of the snake. But it look good on TV.

4. Atsmon did not cut the head of the attacker-just a story.

5. AmNON Choose the wrong man for the interview leader as he was a drag lord, convicted with minor.

6. The show illustrate Mtwapa in very bad manner with is not true, however some things are true and most got out of proportion.

7. The TV team know nothing on Mtwapa as they where here for 3 days and got their info from Atsmon. (single source-all other persons got money to talk and selected by atsmon.).

So what is Mtwapa 2017 is really all about?

Its a shadow of its past, a sin city that transformed to a business town which many people got rich and a white has no edge anymore.

Tourist and Mongers stops to come and replaced by expats that stays at least 6 month per year. Still a good place for the average age here which is around 67 years. Cost of living is ridiculously low and a good place for that 60+ years age to enjoy fake love.

Mtwapa is also a hard place that dead is around a corner. Any corner. The difference between paradise and hell is thin. A much better place may be Nyali around Mombasa beach (which is located in nyali not Mombasa town) and nayali beach which is 2 km south of Mombasa beach.

Atsmon said that Mtwapa its the top sin city in the world but on private he will tell you that this place dies years ago. Still cheap ST fuck for 700 to 1000 bob can be obtained depend on your age and look.

To fully understand the DNA of the place and its African ladies psychological profile you need to live here but in two words its all about money and the art of deception.

Neddy69
02-04-17, 01:24
African love is simple. As long as you pay cash the chicas love you. That does NOT mean you own the pussy. Its merely leasing. When you out of country they shag somebody else. Quite normal. Capuccino kids are sweet. African love has nothing to do with romantic western BS. Its about paying cash. If you stop paying you don't love them any more. Quite simple. The only reason africa chicas love wazungu is they are more responsible when it comes to child support.

The black man takes off and disappears in the jungle and doesn't pay.

That said in subsaharan africa there is pussy in abundance. So why bother.

Neddy.

Who likes to go bareback and fathers a couple of sweet capuccinos or zebras.
Birth control ?? Dont kid yourself..... Most chicas dont even have cash to buy phone credit.....

Beno69
02-04-17, 07:55
Mtwapa ladies charge 700 bob at the bars.

And flight / Hotel etc. Is for free.

I agree. Pussy are the nicest and cheapest in Kenya. But the rest is no more worth to go there.

Beno69
02-04-17, 08:11
.... I saw in the video that one of the women says she got pregnant after two weeks!...

I know 1 Lady. She sued 3 Man to be father of her (same) baby. From 2 she gets money now every month. She was probably also involved in the robbery that happend to me on my last trip to Kenya. Daughter of a high ranking Police.

Zimzam
02-04-17, 15:14
I know 1 Lady. She sued 3 Man to be father of her (same) baby. From 2 she gets money now every monthI can see crocodile tears coming up after a while, when the interviewer insists.

But it seems she finds instant consolation from the interviewer who takes her in his fatherly arms.

Another thing is that sometimes I can hear something said about Kibbutz, does it mean the two main characters in the documentary grew up in a kibbutz, or something like that, where they were used to share things with others. ?

Neddy69
02-04-17, 17:54
1. Mtwapa is horrible place-shit hole, hot, poor, extremely dangerous etc.

Yes I love it.

Just lock up everything. Naiz, Banhof, Kendas (ugandan strippers) Club Legends sweet lingala band and Casuarina and then the bad side of the road. Hehe.

Sweet bongo vibez. Magic swahili culture.

Neddy.

Who is sometimes homesick.

Cheupe
02-04-17, 21:19
1. ....Naiz, Banhof, Kendas (ugandan strippers) Club Legends sweet lingala band and Casuarina and then the bad side of the road. Hehe.

Sweet bongo vibez. Magic swahili culture....The names of those places brings memories I can't put in words. Heheheee. I hear you. The sweetness of Mtwapa is not easy to comprehend unless one has been there. Sometimes one is homesick, but the mention of the names of those places makes me Mtwapasick as I sit here typing this. One has to have been to Mtwapa for those short words you typed to connect. Cheers.

Zimzam
02-04-17, 23:52
. The sweetness of Mtwapa is not easy to comprehend unless one has been there. .It's very true. There are no logical reasons why one should like to be in Mtwapa.

There is one chaotic, busy, smelling, noisy main road. When it is dry, there is dust everywhere, when it rains, there is mud everywhere.

In the morning you are woken up by the horrible, poisonous smell of burning plastic.

Some places the roads are just covered by a carpet of plastic bags and rubbish, even compared to other places around it's worse in Mtwapa.

So it can only be that when you are hooked to Africa that you like this place, most of the time it's relaxed, even compared to other places in Kenya it is relatively safe.

And when the relation with your lover of the moment comes to an end, most probably because of money-related problems, well, another sweet ebony lover is standing at the door & you'll give it another try.

Almost certainly another GFE.

Entertainment of all sorts always nearby, beaches, North or South reached within minutes.

Cheupe
02-05-17, 06:58
It's very true. There are no logical reasons why one should like to be in Mtwapa.

There is one chaotic, busy, smelling, noisy main road. When it is dry, there is dust everywhere, when it rains, there is mud everywhere.

In the morning you are woken up by the horrible, poisonous smell of burning plastic...covered by a carpet of plastic bags and rubbish...relation with your lover comes to an end...money-related problems...you'll give it another try....

Entertainment of all sorts always nearby, beaches, North or South reached within minutes.Not so much the plastic bags, the mud or the dust and definitely not the lover (I am one to believe there are NO lovers to be had in Mtwapa). The nostalgia for me comes from a rather different ambience in Mtwapa. Mostly night scenes, music, girls of all shapes and sizes and social backgrounds: (hookers, students, bankers, beauticians, smokers, shooters, sniffers, snorters, kempt, unkempt, smelly, fragrant etc).

I find the way Don dissects Mtwapa in his previous post: ". Exit the monger, enter the 6 month expat, money and the art of deception" to be spot on.

I think Mtwapa is a place for one to land in the night, visit the night spots, extract a beautiful fuck buddy / ONS, take her down to Shanzu or Nyali, and fuck the brains out of her. And return the next night for a different flavor.

Mombie75
02-05-17, 13:20
Mtwapa is a place to find a woman during the day or at night. Other than that stay out in Nyali or on Bamburi beach. It does have a ambiance during the day to hang out if you want to get the feel of an African town, but 6 months there? That would grind you down due to the noise and dust.

As stated below, drag the ladies off when needed. You can rent month by month cheaply here so many expats use it for that reason. They have made big improvements on the road last year.

Member #4178
02-05-17, 20:10
I agree. Pussy are the nicest and cheapest in Kenya. But the rest is no more worth to go there.Its about money. In Mtwapa a monthly budget of 1000 USD will let you live in comfort and fuck every night different girl. (including rent, food etc).

In Pattaya you will need around 3 KUSD. Beach is polluted so its urban and chaotic jungle. You eat street food baby size at double price and fuck baby size ladies if you are lucky. For Tall big butt ladies, stunning beach and low cost of living there is no comparison.

Here a few shoots from Mombasa beach in Nyali. (Not to be confused with Pirates beach. Goggle Map "Mombasa beach hotel".

Beno69
02-06-17, 06:11
....In Pattaya you will need around 3 KUSD. Beach is polluted so its urban and chaotic jungle. You eat street food baby size at double price and fuck baby size ladies if you are lucky....
Here a few shoots from Mombasa beach in Nyali....

Sorry, you know ZERO about Pattaya.

And the Shots from Mombasa are also getting worse. I remember your photos from Mombasa and Madagaskar with very nice Girls. - that's over now?

Naked Gunz
02-06-17, 07:12
Sorry, you know ZERO about Pattaya.No, I have to agree with him about Pattaya. He forgot some other things: Too many damn tourists. Gunz spends too much time dodging around bodies and baby carriages on tiny Patt sidewalks. -Why do Russians bring so many kids to Patt? -Ugly well fucked Thai women that no Thai man would look twice at. Thais living, pissing and shitting on the beach. Rats running around the beach. Tiny 100 lbs women with tiny T / A. Prices going up on hot GOGO bar women. Language barrier. Ladyboys as far as the eye can see. Food is great though, and great hotels for great price. No walk of shame as with judgmental Kenyans behind the counter.

Cheupe
02-06-17, 08:14
Sorry, you know ZERO about Pattaya.

And the Shots from Mombasa are also getting worse. I remember your photos from Mombasa and Madagaskar with very nice Girls. - that's over now?Looking at entries from mongers for the earlier times in Mtwapa, it is obvious things are not the same in Mtwapa. And they will never be the same. The girls in Mtwapa are no longer the same. The mongers have also evolved to match the new breed of hookers.

That said, there are still nice girls to be had.

BTW Beno69, when was the last time you were in Tapas Cielo?

(@Don, if the you have contacts for the girl in the beach posing for you, please PM me).

Member #4178
02-06-17, 09:09
BTW Beno69, when was the last time you were in Tapas Cielo?

(@Don, if the you have contacts for the girl in the beach posing for you, please PM me).You got it wrong as this guy only goal is trolling, being bitter from is last armature trip to Mombasa loosing 7 K Euro. And the girl in the photo does not represent Mtwapa simply because she is not from there and does not involve with any Mongers, bars etc. Just a girl coming from Nairobi for a few days vacation.

Beno69 like to criticize but his only report was "I came to monger but before I even started I lost $$$ due to lack of experience mixed with my fare share of stupidity".

Member #4178
02-06-17, 18:14
Tiny 100 lbs women with tiny T / A. Prices going up on hot GOGO bar women. Language barrier. Ladyboys as far as the eye can see. Food is great though, and great hotels for great price. 100% True.

The best sex bomb from Thai is outperformed by any school girl in Kenya. From this age girls here look bigger with more curve. When they fully grows they have the size of 3 "seven eleven" girls. Street food small quantities and not good. For good food you need to go to Mall or restaurant and pay accordingly.

Mtwapa still have supermodel bodies but since more money is flooding they are not desperate to go with a Mzumgu. They have a job for 7 Kbob which is nothing but many are to proud now. Some monger can overcome that by slow ongoing flirting and suggestion of making for them there own shop. (10 K rent per month for Saloon).

For Pros at any night the bars opposite Casaurina offers abundant fillet of fresh meat.

Cheupe
02-07-17, 09:16
You got it wrong as this guy only goal is trolling, being bitter from is last armature trip to Mombasa loosing 7 K Euro. And the girl in the photo does not represent Mtwapa simply because she is not from there and does not involve with any Mongers, bars etc. Just a girl coming from Nairobi for a few days vacation.

Beno69 like to criticize but his only report was "I came to monger but before I even started I lost $$$ due to lack of experience mixed with my fare share of stupidity".Thanks @Don. Sorry about Beno's story, wishing him better times ahead. Women can be bitches (or should I say women are bitches heheheeee). I appreciate the quick response. Nice girl though. Big up man. Too bad for me she is out of circulation. Like they say, "nitakula kwa macho tu" ("I will just eat with eyes" Cheers.

Beno69
02-07-17, 12:25
You got it wrong as this guy only goal is trolling, being bitter from is last armature trip to Mombasa loosing 7 K Euro.
Beno69 like to criticize but his only report was "I came to monger but before I even started I lost $$$ due to lack of experience mixed with my fare share of stupidity".

You have a very big mouth, like always! You know that I was in Kenya at least 20 times during 10 years. And I fucked the most beautiful girls there - Girls you will never get - even as the best photographer with the best camera and blabla - as you wrote here in the forum. You should not attack People testing this market for years - not like you, just try to find a place to stay cheap when in pension.

You wrote many nice stories, but not many with real usable information...
If someone is still a big fan from Kenya and Mtwapa - he is maybe in business with the police mafia working there. Even a German is involved.

Member #4178
02-07-17, 14:20
You should not attack People testing this market for yearsAgree.

However, you are the one start to say that the quality of the girls drops base on a single photo I have posted.

" I remember your photos from Mombasa and Madagaskar with very nice Girls. - that's over now?" but my interpretation is that this as an attack.

Now if you ask seriously I will tell you that I get stunners here but I don't post any photos of them since I live in Mtwapa as an expat. I also knows the Mtwapa head of police in person and I can't post to the public any of my photos.

As I have said many times the quality of the girls did not drop just the girls playing the game. The reason is simple more money came to Momnasa and even when a girl get 7 K per month she will not fuck for money. So the ability to get the stunners has been drops significantly. 5 years ago porn sex models would call you around the clock but its over now.

As an expat I don't use Pro services I get them for free but it become very hard now as they both have more money and I am not become younger every year. If you read carefully my post you will see that alot of info about Matatu price, apartment price, food price and more Expat related stuff. Rarely a Pro related stuff.

Hotels? Its over they unsecured although a new high standards hotels are popping and they are not in the internet. I can provide info but I am oriented to expat life and not to tourists. Look at the photos by a Member #4178 previously known as John palmer.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2681-Photo-Gallery/page7

Its hard to an expat to re-post what he did when the situation was different, wilder and un-controlled with poor economy. But that the same with Thailand 20 years ago. I was fucking girls in BKK getting them in the bus station next to soi Nana. From the bus stand we went directly to bed. Can I re-do it now? Yes but give me a "Time-Machine" first. Time change even Madagascar girls are harder in the Era that every poor girl are connected to face book with her African version of Smartphon.

How is my life as an Expat in Mombasa? Its cheap I have said 600 USD per month including rent and everything for a Non-pro guy or 1000 USD for a monger that like Pros every night in his bed. Not including beers or smokes. That price is being agreed by other Expat in my Building. We are 5 expat in the same building. So I have talked about the pure and unspoiled beach such as "Mombasa Beach" "Kikambala beach" or even around Cobacobana beach.

Wants to avoid the Dust? Rent In Nyali for 30 K per month without furniture. Not to be confused with the more expensive "Apartment hotels" which are ready to move in. Furniture is low cost. Mattress 15 K heavy duty type high density. Bed 8 K. Frig 25 K Bambu table and chairs around 1 K all of them.

Medical Care-I got sick and got to Swiss hospital in mtwapa to Dr Eric. I got 3 kind of Swiss Antibiotics (The original brand)+500 bob diagnostics and the total was 5 K. Malaria is around 1500 Bob.

In the end of the day you want to leave cheap, swim in a crystal clear water and fuck porn star girls. Yes you can under 1 KUSD per month. You want Thai Massage? No problem put your ass in Kenyan air multi stops flight which continue to Madagascar. Two destinations One price.

Food: sometimes I cook 1 KG of Beef fillet is 650 bob, Grouper fish is 400 bob per KG and a meal in local place is around 200 bob.

Want to get wild non disco girls? Buy a new Motobile off road cost 130 Kbob 200 CC engine. And drive to Majengo kikambala etc. No need a stamp from immigration.

Your 3 month visa is over? Go to town put 2300 bob on the table and get more 3 month. No need to put 800000 baht in your bank account and fill endless documents.

Is Mombasa perfect? No! But for SSS (Sun, sex sea) no competitor yet.

Cheupe
02-07-17, 17:28
....If someone is still a big fan from Kenya and Mtwapa - he is maybe in business with the police mafia working there. Even a German is involved.I know sometimes Don comes off as rather rough around the edges, not a reason to judge everyone who is fucking girls in Mtwapa as Mafia. Most of us are just simple mongers getting laid when we get lucky and having bad days in other times. There is no need to assume people are Mafia just because they are having some success where others have not.

Beno69
02-07-17, 17:45
I know sometimes Don comes off as rather rough around the edges, not a reason to judge everyone who is fucking girls in Mtwapa as Mafia..

Did you read, what kind of lies and sh.... he tells about me?. So, please just clean Mtwapa from this kind of people.
I never told that everyone who goes to Mtwapa is Mafia - I just said everyone will get sooner or later robbed or even worse! - Enjoy. Don't worry eat curry -be happy.

Member #4178
02-07-17, 18:48
I know sometimes Don comes off as rather rough around the edges, not a reason to judge everyone who is fucking girls in Mtwapa as Mafia. My friend you need to understand the guy is full of hate for everyone that connects to Mtwapa. 7000 Euro was stolen from his room. He wants to burn this town to the ground.

Cheupe
02-07-17, 20:12
Did you read, what kind of lies and sh.... he tells about me?. So, please just clean Mtwapa from this kind of people.
I never told that everyone who goes to Mtwapa is Mafia - I just said everyone will get sooner or later robbed or even worse! - Enjoy. Don't worry eat curry -be happy.I hear you bro. Cheers. I suspect you have more mongering experience around the world than I will ever have. But if you have had a bad turn in Mtwapa, I think that was just an unfortunate circumstance.

Cleaning Mtwapa from "this kind of people" is not as easy.

The reason I go to Mtwapa is that I get laid by a good looking young women any day without fail and at little cost, sometimes at no cost. I have never been robbed and I have never fallen in love. I have met girls there who have followed me to Nairobi to try to push for a long term relationships, some have even followed me further up inland with the pretense that they were looking for just my dick (very flattering). And they know how to act to make it appear like they are really interested in the sex, and they go ahead and act all excited, very kinky in bed, very eager to fuck. They may even orgasm and all. But after all is done, money will come up. Inevitably.

So pump, give 2 k, and dump. Next.

My simple rule is just to never trust any woman who is not my biological mother, or fall in love with a woman, least a WG, or any woman that I have picked up from the street, or bar, or eatery, or supermarket to fuck (for money). In fact, never fall in love with any woman or trust any woman with anything of value that you do not plan on losing.

BobBlack
02-08-17, 08:17
I hear you bro. Cheers. I suspect you have more mongering experience around the world than I will ever have. But if you have had a bad turn in Mtwapa, I think that was just an unfortunate circumstance.

Cleaning Mtwapa from "this kind of people" is not as easy.

The reason I go to Mtwapa is that I get laid by a good looking young women any day without fail and at little cost, sometimes at no cost. I have never been robbed and I have never fallen in love. I have met girls there who have followed me to Nairobi to try to push for a long term relationships, some have even followed me further up inland with the pretense that they were looking for just my dick (very flattering). And they know how to act to make it appear like they are really interested in the sex, and they go ahead and act all excited, very kinky in bed, very eager to fuck. They may even orgasm and all. But after all is done, money will come up. Inevitably.

So pump, give 2 k, and dump. Next.

My simple rule is just to never trust any woman who is not my biological mother, or fall in love with a woman, least a WG, or any woman that I have picked up from the street, or bar, or eatery, or supermarket to fuck (for money). In fact, never fall in love with any woman or trust any woman with anything of value that you do not plan on losing.Very well said.

Seems like after reading the back and forth chats between members that we all have different views on our so called hobby. Some guys like myself prefer the (may I say more comfortable accommodation where prices are rather inflated but very safe), some will stay in the cheaper places where they have a place as a base and somewhere they feel safe in.

The women, who in some cases can be trusted but only to a degree, are after the same as us, a good time with someone looking after them, feeding and sometimes clothing them, entertaining (which is a very open subject) they entertain you and you them, although sometimes that isn't always the case.

My own personal opinion is that they all get greedier the longer you stay with them, and you don't stay with them if they're not good for you. The rule of thumb for mongers in Kenya is find them, fuck them, forget them and whether it costs 3 k or 30 k makes no difference, if you pay it you've wanted her. The end result may or may not be to your liking, you may get fleeced by some who will steal what they can, but I use these words rather loosely, those of them who steal aren't worth the time.

Mtwapa has been getting quieter now for at least the last 3 years, and the noticeable drop in tourists any time I've been there is becoming more evident. There doesn't seem to have been a drop in women when visiting Causarina at a weekend but it seems that weekends are the only time it's busy now as I can't speak for 10 years ago or more when apparently it was a paradise for mongers.

As for the guy who had 7 k in Euro's stolen (sorry I forgot his name) because it must've been his first time in Kenya and he can only be stupid enough to have carried such an amount with him or left it in an open place for it to be stolen, you just don't do that. I call that being wise after the event has happened which we have all done before. I withdraw 30 k from the ATM at City Mall usually three times a week which buy me food and drink for my apartment and it also pays for eating out and other things of interest I want to do. Maybe to some that may seem a lot but I think it's average. Money I have is left in the safe in my apartment if it's a new visitor coming in, or in the case where I have known her for sometime it's either in the safe or in my pocket or lying around in the open. Maybe I'm fortunate in that I have never had any money stolen or taken in those situations which leads me into another open field. Do these women not steal because they're being looked after or is it because they know they're onto a soft touch. I'll leave it open for you guys.

Beno69
02-08-17, 11:21
My friend you need to understand the guy is full of hate for everyone that connects to Mtwapa. 7000 Euro was stolen from his room. He wants to burn this town to the ground.

Sorry Don you are just a crazy storyteller! 1. I got robbed near Shanzu. Just search and you will find it! 2. they brake up very solid Hotel door. In the next house they hear the noise in my Hotel the security didn't hear anything. Etc. Etc. I'm not here to repeat this story 50 times because you arn't able to read or understand. So just continue to fuck around and shut up and enjoy! Till they take you.

Naked Gunz
02-08-17, 17:04
Some guys like myself prefer the (may I say more comfortable accommodation where prices are rather inflated but very safe), .As do I. I am slowly making my way to Mombasa after a very long absence (10 years) as I prefer Nai women. Smarter, prettier, not as ghetto. I always stay in guarded hotels, and lately ABB. Nothing ever taken. I counted today how many women I have fucked in my visits the last four years, and its 33, many multiple times. None has ever stolen from me, and I leave out wallets phones, laptops, clothes and yes some cash while we slept. It might be best to not lay with desperate 2 k women. Most, if not all, want a relationship with me, and try to prove they can be trusted.

I withdraw 30 k from the ATM at City Mall usually three times a week which buy me food and drink for my apartment and it also pays for eating out and other things of interest I want to do. Maybe to some that may seem a lot but I think it's average. Money I have is left in the safe in my apartment if it's a new visitor coming in, or in the case where I have known her for sometime it's either in the safe or in my pocket or lying around in the open. Maybe I'm fortunate in that I have never had any money stolen or taken in those situations which leads me into another open field. Do these women not steal because they're being looked after or is it because they know they're onto a soft touch. I'll leave it open for you guys.That's what I get also from the ATM, however, Mpesa is very convenient to use. I go from the ATM to MPESA purchase to limit cash holdings. I have to think its also how you treat these people. I mean, I freely buy people drinks, buy women dinner (who wants to eat alone anyway), bags. One young lady I met in Westland's pulled out fucking 20 year old phone! After three dates of seeing this piece of shit phone I felt sorry for her and gave her my old Motorola phone that I hated. I'm pulling in six-figures, so give some away-it isn't getting buried with you. I can tell scammers and bullshitter from people that have nothing. One guy on here talked about how he fucks, but disrespects black women, they aren't as good as white women, blah blah. I think its the guy whose shit got stolen. Don't you think that attitude is easily picked up on, then they have no problem robbing you. If that's how you feel, don't go to Kenya because its cheap.

Willyboy
02-08-17, 17:12
I was staying in Kenya with 100 euro / day. Without fly ticket or accommodation. I was with feeling like very poor person. I was paying never more than 2 k for night company. For one pizza in big tree with cola. It was more than 1 k. If one expat staying there for 600 us / dollar / month with accommodation. Than no Mtwapa for my.

Neddy69
02-09-17, 13:21
I was staying in Kenya with 100 euro / day. Without fly ticket or accommodation. I was with feeling like very poor person. I was paying never more than 2 k for night company. For one pizza in big tree with cola. It was more than 1 k. If one expat staying there for 600 us / dollar / month with accommodation. Than no Mtwapa for my.It always depends. There is British pensioners surviving on 400 £ a month as well as the other end. The well to do expat lives in Nyali. Shanzu is sort in between. Mtwapa I rented a very decent 2 BR unfurnished for 180€. If you cook at home than it works out around 150€ a month. Githeri on the street is about 80 cents. If you have one GF which you shag and is low cost 100€ to 150€ a month is more than sufficient. The rest you can spend on some beers. It is advisable to have a reserve of 5000€ stashed for emergency medical or flights. Of course no own car included. I spent on furniture about 500€. You can buy everything used at the rehani. Only mattress new around 100€. So everybody on its own. That's what I like about Africa. You can survive on 100 $ a month or you can waste 5000 $ a month. Up to you. Chicas I pay no more than 1000 ksh. I have been robbed only once. The Chica took the suitcase while I was out on breakfast. I lost about 2000€ in hardware and cash half which was covered by insurance. Since than I improved on security measures. Since I live in Gambia I lost only one smartphone.

That's my 2 cents.

Neddy.

Willyboy
02-09-17, 13:59
It always depends. There is British pensioners surviving on 400 a month as well as the other end. The well to do expat lives in Nyali. Shanzu is sort in between. Mtwapa I rented a very decent 2 BR unfurnished for 180. If you cook at home than it works out around 150 a month. Githeri on the street is about 80 cents. If you have one GF which you shag and is low cost 100 to 150 a month is more than sufficient. The rest you can spend on some beers. It is advisable to have a reserve of 5000 stashed for emergency medical or flights. Of course no own car included. I spent on furniture about 500. You can buy everything used at the rehani. Only mattress new around 100. So everybody on its own. That's what I like about Africa. You can survive on 100 $ a month or you can waste 5000 $ a month. Up to you. Chicas I pay no more than 1000 ksh. I have been robbed only once. The Chica took the suitcase while I was out on breakfast. I lost about 2000 in hardware and cash half which was covered by insurance. Since than I improved on security measures. Since I live in Gambia I lost only one smartphone.

That's my 2 cents.

Neddy.I think that there is big different between expat or tourist for 10 days. Kahama hotel cost 5000 ksh / day. Big problem for tourist to have normal food for less than 1000 ksh for one dinner. My friend was paying for 2 persons in moorings more than 10 k (10.000 ksh)(100 euro).

Chris Bigdog
02-09-17, 14:21
A serious question:

There are a host of videos on YouTube about Mtwapa / Mombasa discussing child sex tourism so I want to be 100%, absolutely sure any young lady I might meet on vacation is at least 18 and preferably in her 20's.

One video in particular interviews girls all dressed up to go out, but in their early teens and the interviewer very accurately points out how much older they actually look.

In any event, is there a Kenyan National ID card that girls carry (with date of birth) and when a girl checks in to my hotel on the North of Mombasa Coast is she asked to leave it at reception until I check get out, as in the case in some other destinations?

Thanks!

Neddy69
02-09-17, 15:33
A serious question:

There are a host of videos on YouTube about Mtwapa / Mombasa discussing child sex tourism so I want to be 100%, absolutely sure any young lady I might meet on vacation is at least 18 and preferably in her 20's.

One video in particular interviews girls all dressed up to go out, but in their early teens and the interviewer very accurately points out how much older they actually look.

In any event, is there a Kenyan National ID card that girls carry (with date of birth) and when a girl checks in to my hotel on the North of Mombasa Coast is she asked to leave it at reception until I check get out, as in the case in some other destinations?

Thanks!Loads of fake ids around. Hahaha. Even genuine ones.

Girls just borrow IDs. Don't worry. Unless its a setup. Than its costing you a couple of 1000€ to get out of jail.

Forget the hotels. Rent apartment. Book flight only.

Who cares. Most underaged girls are deflowered by their uncles teachers etc.

Neddy69
02-09-17, 16:09
I think that there is big different between expat or tourist for 10 days. Kahama hotel cost 5000 ksh / day. Big problem for tourist to have normal food for less than 1000 ksh for one dinner. My friend was paying for 2 persons in moorings more than 10 k (10.000 ksh)(100 euro).You are right. Big difference. Moorings. They are crazy. They try to raise prices. The less tourists are coming the more they try to rip off the remaining ones by raising prices. Until the end.

Cheupe
02-09-17, 19:44
Loads of fake ids around. Hahaha. Even genuine ones.

Girls just borrow IDs. Don't worry. Unless its a setup. Than its costing you a couple of 1000 to get out of jail.

Forget the hotels. Rent apartment. Book flight only.

Who cares. Most underaged girls are deflowered by their uncles teachers etc.Who care? I am a local. A few years ago, I fucked a high school girl who came on to me. Nothing came out of it. I was not caught. But I am not kidding you when a local is caught fucking an [CodeWord902] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord902), a few pangas may fly, someone could be doused with kerosene and be torched. I happens. Avoid high school girls if you can. Never mind the "uncles" and "teachers". May be they know how to deal with pangas and kerosene.

Neddy69
02-09-17, 20:23
I heard that's reserved for thieves. They usually get a burning tire around the neck. Maybe if the locals suspect outright [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123). Cases of street justice are common. By the time a kenyan girl goes to high school I would estimate the virgin rate to be 1. 8%. Of course if you are at the wrong place at the wrong time. You might get killed if you are not resued by kenyas finest.

Neddy.

Who is lazy and not always ask for ID.
Just read that below.... I wonder who shags them...

In Homa Bay County, 33.3 % of 15- to 19-year-old girls are pregnant or have given birth, well above the national average of 18 percent, according to the 2014 Kenya Demographic Health Survey. Kilifi County has rate of 21.8%

According to research conducted by Plan International Kenya (2012) child marriage stands at 47.4%, cultural practices such as village dances and funerals are largely to blame for the rising teenage pregnancies.

Looking at above statistics the risk of getting killed cant be that high......
Village dances and funerals WTF.....hehe

Cheupe
02-10-17, 11:48
.... I wonder who shags them...

In Homa Bay County, 33.3 % of 15- to 19-year-old girls are pregnant or have given birth, well above the national average of 18 percent, according to the 2014 Kenya Demographic Health Survey. Kilifi County has rate of 21.8%

According to research conducted by Plan International Kenya (2012) child marriage stands at 47.4%, cultural practices such as village dances and funerals are largely to blame for the rising teenage pregnancies.

Looking at above statistics the risk of getting killed cant be that high......
Village dances and funerals WTF.....heheI agree. The socio-cultural gap between the west and Africa is huge. Many Africans still believe the sole purpose of a woman of menstruating age is to bear children. Many of those pregnant 15-19 year olds in Homabay and Kilifi are actually married. In the west girl child education is better protected, so the girls fuck the lucky quarterbacks through college and marry the studious shy boy in their thirties for his money. After they have already enjoyed the college age cumulative of one mile-long party dick. They divorce the shy but responsible upstanding guy after seven years for the lifetime of alimony and child support money even when the children belong to Mr. Quarterback. True. Most African men will kill such a biatch before they can part with a cent.

Kib123
02-10-17, 15:05
I agree. The socio-cultural gap between the west and Africa is huge. Many Africans still believe the sole purpose of a woman of menstruating age is to bear children. I beg to disagree, most men (regardless of background, race, location, or cultural sophistication) believe the purpose of a woman of that age is for shagging. Child bearing is an inconvenient consequence they would rather live without. All that keeps men from behaving like animals are laws, and maybe social norms.

Also the teen pregnancy thing is far lower in the West because of ready availability of safe abortion and birth control, not less teen sex.

Chris Bigdog
02-20-17, 02:16
Is what it is.

If you have the money, why stay in a shithole if you prefer not to do so?

I try to enjoy my life and don't fault a man who worked hard for his money to spend it any way he likes.

No point in trying to explain some guys love to waste their money like that but they don't see it as waste. They see it as fun. There is maybe some reasons as to why they will pay money for a plane ticket, providing food and lodging plus going through the trouble of a visas?

Maybe they are sick of the women in their country?

Maybe they aren't use to getting the specific type of women in there home country?

Maybe they are hoping it will turn into something more? (Which most guys won't admit).

What ever the case man let them do whatever. No point in telling them not to waste their money. Guys want to ship women back and forth or be with one or two chicks for one month so be it. Maybe they don't have much luck where they're from so to them it's a good investment. So be it. But while they're spending all this money Ill be smashing their girl's backs in for a little of nothing but maybe dinner and little charm. Hell most these girls just looking for something different and some fun. I'm not their hero, once they find that out they go with flow.

So have fun. I have a chick who flies on a visas to see some guy who got it for her. We FK in the parkinglot of the airport before she goes to see him, lmao. Come on guys don't be taken so easy.

Naked Gunz
02-20-17, 10:33
I have a chick who flies on a visas to see some guy who got it for her. We FK in the parkinglot of the airport before she goes to see him, lmao. Come on guys don't be taken so easy.If he lives in DXB, and flying her round trip from Nairobi for 2-4 weeks of fucking actually saves him money. AED 1200 will get you only one night of top shelf pussy in Dubai. Its more of a bargain to fly in an African to most expensive cities, as long as you don't take her shopping, which I'm sure she will whine and moan about eventually. Its all relative my friend.

Bajuni
02-20-17, 13:33
http://barakafm.org/2017/02/20/police-arrest-several-people-in-likoni-brothels-crackdown/

They claim pricing starts at 50 bob.

Neddy69
02-20-17, 23:46
Likoni is not the best area. Mombasa town near ferry. Crackdowns on illegal brothels are common. Nothing special there. These places are on the bottom of the food chain. Purely for locals. BJ probably 50 bob. Shag maybe 200 bob. Wouldn't touch with a pole. No white man goes there.

UselessWebsite
03-04-17, 04:55
It was kinda hectic coming to a place like Mtwapa as a youngster. I remember expecting so much worse of Mtwapa before I arrived. The official.

Guidelines was "Avoid being outside when its dark", "Increased risk of terrorism" etc. Didn't help that my boss told me about incidents involving grenades being thrown at religious people.

My boss arranged that I was picked up from the airport by a driver and driven to Mtwapa for 2000 KES. I see now other forum members suggest Uber for a better price.

So I will use Uber for my second visit later this year. When I arrived in Mtwapa I was installed into a flat and went out to drink a beer with my boss and his girlfriend. My boss was around 60 years old I believe.

And he had a very beautiful and cute girlfriend of 20 years or so. He found her on some dating website (maybe kenyancupid?) and she had taken the bus to Mombasa to meet him. He original lived in the center of Mombasa before moving to Mtwapa.

The first month I wouldn't go out and drink because I had no one to hang out with. But after 1 month I met an expat. We went to Casaurina and we had an amazing time. And after this we would nearly every night go and party at Casuarina. We would drink too much (not smart) and take home a beautiful woman.

What I remember back then is that there was obvious "pro" girls who would quote a price. But there was also girls who just came to you and talk and drink with you and kiss with you. In the end of the evening I would bring this girl with me on a motorbike if I felt for it and in the morning I would sent this girl home and give her "money for taxi"(My boss recommended giving taxi money).

Now I read people talking about 500 KES for ST and 1500 KES for LT. But the girls back then never asked for money. So I'm curious how much the scene have changed?

Neddy69
03-06-17, 18:38
Times have not changed. Its still called taxi money. 500 to 2000 kes. And young fellows pay less taxi money. And pros of course tell you its 3000 kes. Negotiating shows only that you have no idea about taxi prices. LOL.

Cheers,

Neddy.

Mombie75
03-06-17, 19:57
Times have changed little. The girls are more savvy now and ask for 5 k but easily settle for 2 k unless a better offer is around, I always pay 2 k and only ever more if I know them and they have good attitude. I do know some paying 500 but I couldn't, if you can't give a girl £15, $20, €18, then have a good look at yourself.

Uber have been having problems with local drivers lately not sure if its settled down yet, big prob in Nairobi with it.

It was kinda hectic coming to a place like Mtwapa as a youngster. I remember expecting so much worse of Mtwapa before I arrived. The official.

Guidelines was "Avoid being outside when its dark", "Increased risk of terrorism" etc. Didn't help that my boss told me about incidents involving grenades being thrown at religious people.

My boss arranged that I was picked up from the airport by a driver and driven to Mtwapa for 2000 KES. I see now other forum members suggest Uber for a better price.

So I will use Uber for my second visit later this year. When I arrived in Mtwapa I was installed into a flat and went out to drink a beer with my boss and his girlfriend. My boss was around 60 years old I believe.

And he had a very beautiful and cute girlfriend of 20 years or so. He found her on some dating website (maybe kenyancupid?) and she had taken the bus to Mombasa to meet him. He original lived in the center of Mombasa before moving to Mtwapa...

Mushamisi
03-07-17, 17:25
I was in Mombasa a while back and learnt a lot. I was introduced to a good contact in through ISG and will probably make this my main vacation spot for a long time. I am obviously visiting other places but I have learnt that really Mombasa is the place to be. I was tempted to try UberX but nothing can beat a good contact who know what you are there for. That said Mombasa people stick together for the most part so will have to be a bit firmer when it comes to the girl following through. The girls do ask for a lot more than when I first came around and you have to balance expectations out overall. Anyway. I spent time with one girl the entire time while building some contacts with a few. I got some great head (someone different than the one I spent most time with) on my first day but tragically didn't have any condoms so couldn't hit that.

It was a rough few days cause my phone screen broke (ended up having to buy a new phone). That said I also learned a lot about the options I usually overlooked. An example the burkah wearing options. Also some arabs and hindi options. I plan on going back in June twice. The first visit will be purely for multiple hook ups and getting some practice when it comes to making sure to ask for what I want. The next will be to build up a possible long term option (the current option is not very good at all).

I will also probably try UberX from the airport depending on what I decide on arrival.

Anyway muslim girls can be found in town for the most part. Sheba and Florida are also good places. Big tree is always good and I didn't even have to try to pick up a girl. I had a few give me their number in the day. Girls are much more proactive when it comes to hunting on Bamburi Beach. I will take full advantage of this when I comeback. That said almost all the girls warned that things will be thin closer to elections.

ThisIsARandom
03-08-17, 03:22
Times have changed little. The girls are more savvy now and ask for 5 k but easily settle for 2 k unless a better offer is around, I always pay 2 k and only ever more if I know them and they have good attitude. I do know some paying 500 but I couldn't, if you can't give a girl 15, $20, 18, then have a good look at yourself.

Uber have been having problems with local drivers lately not sure if its settled down yet, big prob in Nairobi with it.So when do they ask you for 5 k? When they leave in the morning?

Cheupe
03-08-17, 06:30
I plan on going back in June twice. The first visit will be purely for multiple hook ups and getting some practice when it comes to making sure to ask for what I want. The next will be to build up a possible long term option (the current option is not very good at all).

Anyway muslim girls can be found in town for the most part. Sheba and Florida are also good places. Big tree is always good and I didn't even have to try to pick up a girl. I had a few give me their number in the day. Girls are much more proactive when it comes to hunting on Bamburi Beach. I will take full advantage of this when I comeback. That said almost all the girls warned that things will be thin closer to elections.I also will be in Mombasa over June. May be we might meet and exchange notes. I think Muslim girls can be found everywhere, including Mtwapa (I wrote a report up-thread about a threesome I had with two burkarred cousins I met in Mtwapa).

Pre election violence is uncommon. What one should be more concerned about is post election violence, if any group is dissatisfied with the outcome.

However, as Neddy69 said, it is wise for tourists, (especially white people) to avoid some areas like Likoni and the like. Those who stay in upmarket neighborhoods like Nyali and Kizingo have less to worry about.

Zimzam
03-26-17, 19:42
Can anyone recommend me a good place for a serious massage in North Coast area? I mean someone who really knows the job. I am talking about massage of neck and shoulders. Not withstanding that if it could be followed by a more erotic massage that would be an extra bonus.

Mombie75
03-26-17, 20:59
Can anyone recommend me a good place for a serious massage in North Coast area? I mean someone who really knows the job. I am talking about massage of neck and shoulders. Not withstanding that if it could be followed by a more erotic massage that would be an extra bonus.Yes go to the beach, just take a walk and the girls with the white uniforms will find you. 1 hour is 1000- $10.

Superb they are as well.

Zimzam
03-27-17, 06:47
Yes go to the beach, just take a walk and the girls with the white uniforms will find you. 1 hour is 1000- $10.

Superb they are as well.Thanks mate!

I always notice a bunch of them around Il Covo, Yul's etc.

Was wondering if they had any formal training.

I"ll give it a try.

Mombie75
03-27-17, 08:34
Thanks mate!

I always notice a bunch of them around Il Covo, Yul's etc.

Was wondering if they had any formal training.

I"ll give it a try.They do a small coarse to get qualified but it won't be anything like what we in the UK or Europeans would call "trained". I work in sport and they are on par if not better than the masseuses in other countries who make a living from it. I get one most days when in Kenya.

SceticoBlu
03-28-17, 11:54
Another place for massage can be found in Shanzu next the Safari Inn. There are several shops and skillfull massage girls within.

Willyboy
03-28-17, 16:43
Four years ago cost massage 600 ksh /1 h. But you need shower after massage end there is not. 1000 ksh is overpriced. But it is always your money.

Leblon
03-30-17, 14:43
I also will be in Mombasa over June. May be we might meet and exchange notes. I think Muslim girls can be found everywhere, including Mtwapa (I wrote a report up-thread about a threesome I had with two burkarred cousins I met in Mtwapa).

Pre election violence is uncommon. What one should be more concerned about is post election violence, if any group is dissatisfied with the outcome.

However, as Neddy69 said, it is wise for tourists, (especially white people) to avoid some areas like Likoni and the like. Those who stay in upmarket neighborhoods like Nyali and Kizingo have less to worry about.Many of the girls in Big Tree, Cheers, Casorinha etc. Are muslims. But you don't notice that unless you ask them. Sometimes when they have come directly from home to see me they have used scarf and other clothes, since they are coming from their neighborhoods, people are expecting them to use those clothes there. Same in the Dar Es Salaam. But they don't use these clothes in bars of course.

Amadeuss
03-30-17, 16:19
Many of the girls in Big Tree, Cheers, Casorinha etc. Are muslims. But you don't notice that unless you ask them. Sometimes when they have come directly from home to see me they have used scarf and other clothes, since they are coming from their neighborhoods, people are expecting them to use those clothes there. Same in the Dar Es Salaam. But they don't use these clothes in bars of course.I did ask a date to come dressed in her hijab to my room. Undressing her is such a lecherous task and what is worn underneath can be a big surprise.

Naked Gunz
03-31-17, 04:12
I did ask a date to come dressed in her hijab to my room. Undressing her is such a lecherous task and what is worne underneath can be a big surprise:Looks like she is about to wage a holy war on your crank! Thanks for sharing.

Mombie75
03-31-17, 07:24
Four years ago cost massage 600 ksh /1 h. But you need shower after massage end there is not. 1000 ksh is overpriced. But it is always your money.For more than 15 years it cost 500- for a massage at the beach "clinics" until a couple of years ago when they doubled the price. They doubled it due to a lack of clients with the decline in tourists, the girls also formed a better union for themselves. Out the 1000- they put aside around 200- for the rent and upkeep of their workplace and 100- for the union. 700- which is not much for an hours work is for themselves. They may get 1 massage a day if they are lucky. They know as well as we do that 1000- is tremendous value, a quarter of the price back home.

Willyboy
03-31-17, 16:21
For more than 15 years it cost 500- for a massage at the beach "clinics" until a couple of years ago when they doubled the price. They doubled it due to a lack of clients with the decline in tourists, the girls also formed a better union for themselves. Out the 1000- they put aside around 200- for the rent and upkeep of their workplace and 100- for the union. 700- which is not much for an hours work is for themselves. They may get 1 massage a day if they are lucky. They know as well as we do that 1000- is tremendous value, a quarter of the price back home.Many mzungus paying rent for this places. If one girl not have sponsor Mzungu, than this girl pay to this girl with mzungu.

Lemmel
04-01-17, 16:55
Hi,

Can you get cialis in Mtwapa or in that era?

Zimzam
04-01-17, 23:30
Hi,

Can you get cialis in Mtwapa or in that era?Yes, in about every pharmacy, which are called " Chemist" here (& there are many).

They have the generic type, that costs 100 ksh per tablet (about 1 $) and the original one that costs about 1100 ksh per tablet, so that's more than ten times more expensive.

Lemmel
04-02-17, 20:05
Yes, in about every pharmacy, which are called " Chemist" here (& there are many).

They have the generic type, that costs 100 ksh per tablet (about 1 $) and the original one that costs about 1100 ksh per tablet, so that's more than ten times more expensive.Thanks for replying. Then I know.