PDA

View Full Version : Mombasa

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

Edward5
09-22-21, 04:44
Onyx82: In your post you mentioned that you decided on Kenya instead of Rio. I am also trying to decide between the two countries and really change my mind often.

Brazil seems to offer much more diversity in girls, you can have white, black, Spanish, and since prostitution is legal it seems to be overall an easy place to find girls and choose what you like best.

Kenya will not have the diversity in girls and worse housing and apartments.

I am wondering why exactly have you decided on Kenya over Rio?

Tinte
09-22-21, 12:21
Hi Onyx82.

If you read the forum it should bee clear that Brasil and Kenia are two pair of shoes- you might like both of them. Live goes nice on you just have to fit in, good luck.

Edward5
09-23-21, 21:27
From what I can determine it seems you need some pickup skills in Kenya. I guess most of the guys who hit up Kenya and take the risk of going to the country have some skills when it comes to picking up girls.

What I think is if you are the typical Thailand monger, the fat old guys that I see walking around, you probably will find it difficult to pick up anything in Kenya.

If you are however younger, 30's and 40's, decent looks, have some balls just to go down to Kenya and take the risk in a dangerous country like that, you will probably have not that many issues picking up girls. Most of the pictures posted here of Kenya, where the guy is in it, shows the guys with decent bodies and looks, also younger.

Even in the Nairobi thread, someone just posted he has no luck with Tinder and is having a hard time getting laid, someone quickly told him that he needs to go out and pick girls up.

So I'm wondering if it is like this, if you have no game, fat and ugly, old, no confidence, then go to Brazil where you just pay a prostitute.

If you got some game, don't mind talking to strangers, have confidence, then you will do OK in Kenya.

Since I'm crazy enough to actually go to Kenya to try and get laid, For me it will be an adventure to go to Kenya, but I'm in my 40's, I'm not that bad looking, maybe too skinny. The whole risk of the thing is what draws me, it is downright scary when I think about actually traveling there alone. But the risk taking is what will make me actually try and pick girls up.

Mombie75
09-24-21, 16:50
Not quite Edward.

This is how it works, Kenya is not complicated.

If you want to get a non pro then it will matter on your age and looks, occasionally it will with a semi pro depending on what bills she has coming.

No matter how you look, if you go to the likes of Black Diamond in Nbi or Cheers in Msa then money dictates, you will have no probs.

Leblon
09-25-21, 03:09
From what I can determine it seems you need some pickup skills in Kenya. I guess most of the guys who hit up Kenya and take the risk of going to the country have some skills when it comes to picking up girls.

What I think is if you are the typical Thailand monger, the fat old guys that I see walking around, you probably will find it difficult to pick up anything in Kenya.

If you are however younger, 30's and 40's, decent looks, have some balls just to go down to Kenya and take the risk in a dangerous country like that, you will probably have not that many issues picking up girls. Most of the pictures posted here of Kenya, where the guy is in it, shows the guys with decent bodies and looks, also younger.

Even in the Nairobi thread, someone just posted he has no luck with Tinder and is having a hard time getting laid, someone quickly told him that he needs to go out and pick girls up.

So I'm wondering if it is like this, if you have no game, fat and ugly, old, no confidence, then go to Brazil where you just pay a prostitute.

If you got some game, don't mind talking to strangers, have confidence, then you will do OK in Kenya.

Since I'm crazy enough to actually go to Kenya to try and get laid, For me it will be an adventure to go to Kenya, but I'm in my 40's, I'm not that bad looking, maybe too skinny. The whole risk of the thing is what draws me, it is downright scary when I think about actually traveling there alone. But the risk taking is what will make me actually try and pick girls up.Rio especially and South America in general are more dangerous than East African countries, in my humble opinion. Opinions may differ. Where did you invent this that Kenya is dangerous and you are big hero for traveling there?

Being slim is an advantage for some girls, but many girls like if guy is fat, same way that African men like fat girls. I have heard that if some girl grow up to be very skinny people say that this girl is for musungus, which is often true, for example I like slim girls.

Also musungu being old is not a problem for many (most?) girls in Kenya.

Brazil and Rio are boring place to go at the moment, that is what I have heard from people travelling there recently, from people who have been also in Mombasa area first very recently. They said that Mombasa is much better. Again, opinions may differ.

In Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda people speak English, in Rio you need to find a seasoned girl to speak English. Or well educated, but that is another story. Even before covid Rio was quite boring place for mongering, good times ended when that idiot governor closed discoteca Help, many years ago. He is still rotten in prison for corruption.

But what is true, if you want variety, Brazil really have it. Only thing missing are Asian girls. Dubai has it all, but I don't know what is situation there now. In East Africa it is black girls only (which I prefer).

Last, I always say that everybody should visit Rio once in their lifetime, because it is most beautiful city in the world (Cape Town second).

Amadeuss
09-25-21, 23:33
What I think is if you are the typical Thailand monger, the fat old guys that I see walking around, you probably will find it difficult to pick up anything in Kenya..With a happy attitude and able to communicate with the ladies in a way they enjoy plus dressed in a way the lady will be proud to walk out with a gentleman -- you not have a problem with your looks or age.

As young guy, macho attitude, smelling like garbage. You won't score however.

Onyx82
09-26-21, 17:30
Onyx82: In your post you mentioned that you decided on Kenya instead of Rio. I am also trying to decide between the two countries and really change my mind often.

Brazil seems to offer much more diversity in girls, you can have white, black, Spanish, and since prostitution is legal it seems to be overall an easy place to find girls and choose what you like best.

Kenya will not have the diversity in girls and worse housing and apartments.

I am wondering why exactly have you decided on Kenya over Rio?Hi,

Sorry about the late reply have had much at work so haven't logged in.

I decided for Kenya over Rio for several reasons:

1. Covid rules in Rio (from what I read they enforced some vaccine passport rules).

2. I've always been interested in trying a black woman (at least last couple of years the urge has grown more and more).

3. They are good at English.

Only downside I've seen to find is that they don't seem to do anal as much as the Brazil girls, sure I prefer pussy but I like the option.

So I just chose Kenya, booked up some shit and applied for my holiday time for 7 w or so in Kenya.

My boss just laughed. Because I always apply a long time before, so it's easy for him to plan it.

Run Marathon
09-27-21, 07:53
Thank you for Info about Diani and covid. Helpful.

Oiste
09-28-21, 11:27
I want to ask a question about the sea as I spend half of my day in the sun. Would it be a happy choice if I decided to stay in Mtwapa? I tried to search but the organized beaches (with umbrella and sun bed) and don't seem so beautiful to me, maybe is just my impression. I say this because Mtwapa intrigues me and I would also have found a good accommodation at Merryvilla for 50000 for a studio, but from there I have absolutely no idea of the distances to reach a beach with little expense. Of white sand equipped. Thank you and good day for yours help.

Leblon
09-28-21, 19:08
I want to ask a question about the sea as I spend half of my day in the sun. Would it be a happy choice if I decided to stay in Mtwapa? I tried to search but the organized beaches (with umbrella and sun bed) and don't seem so beautiful to me, maybe is just my impression. I say this because Mtwapa intrigues me and I would also have found a good accommodation at Merryvilla for 50000 for a studio, but from there I have absolutely no idea of the distances to reach a beach with little expense. Of white sand equipped. Thank you and good day for yours help.Serena beach, or those beaches near Serena beach hotel. It is cheap and fast to go there by motobike taxi. Or it is nearest nice beach at least. There is Copacabana beach in Mwtapa but it is not for sunbathing, people go to drink and eat fish.

Mombie75
09-28-21, 21:41
Oiste.

As below Serena would be an option.

Or, you could stay on Bamburi beach at Indiana, Sai rock, or Kahama.

I would stay Mtwapa end myself but as I like the beach it is too much hassle going to and from it everyday.

Zimzam
09-29-21, 05:43
It is true that while staying in Mtwapa there is not a beach really nearby.

If you like swimming and I mean really swimming some distance you depend very much on the tide. Basically on many places you can only swim at high tide.

At high tide you can swim at Big Tree, or at Continental in Shanzu, which is nearest to Mtwapa, where you have to spend at least 600 ksh and in fact everywhere at Bamburi and Nyali beaches.

Even at Cobacabana beach you can swim, especially at the Southern end at the Crab's Den, a very remarkable beach bar, dug out from the rocks.

Unfortunately the water at other parts of Cobacabana beach can be quite dirty, as there is a lot of seaweed, mixed with waste from the crowd floating in the water.

In fact the only place where you can always swim is at the Northern side of Cobacabana beach, near the Beach Bar in Maweni, which is unfortunately still closed now. As this place is the mouth of the Mtwapa Creek you will always find water that is deep enough with easy access from a sandy beach.

If you really like to visit some fine and quiet, pristine beaches you can go to Kikambala, a few kilometres North of Mtwapa, where you can find some unspoilt beaches and even a place for snorkeling.

And they will grill freshly caught fish for you on the beach.

I say unspoilt for now, as big money is busy grabbing land there and building more large & luxury resorts now, leaving not much room for the common man.

Amadeuss
09-29-21, 07:46
....I tried to search but the organized beaches (with umbrella and sun bed) and don't seem so beautiful to me.Those maintained public beaches you won't find there. Some beaches you can go for a swim, as you can read in the posts before. But to laze for a day?

If you keen on that, only option is to book one of the luxury hotels with their own garden facing the beach. There you have a deckchair, umbrella, pool and service. But: they will charge horrible "joiner"-fees for your ladies.

NemanLion
09-29-21, 21:44
Got 5 days in Mombasa next week.

Easiest way to get good girls to hotel?

Any decent websites / apps?

Or even contacts to share??

Will update after my visit.

Radical Guy
09-29-21, 23:58
Got 5 days in Mombasa next week.

Easiest way to get good girls to hotel?

Any decent websites / apps?

Or even contacts to share??

Will update after my visit.I settled on a beautiful 22-year-old hottie about 2 weeks before my trip. We met on Tinder, and communicated / video called for a couple of weeks. I reserved a room for two at the Sarova Whitesands resort, and had no difficulty bringing my lady. We had an awesome time!

Growtek
09-30-21, 14:35
With a happy attitude and able to communicate with the ladies in a way they enjoy plus dressed in a way the lady will be proud to walk out with a gentleman -- you not have a problem with your looks or age.

As young guy, macho attitude, smelling like garbage. You won't score however.I've had freebies. They're usually not free. I'd rather have an upfront no bullshit experience. As Bukowski once said "You don't pay them to stay, you pay them to leave".

The best mongering trip to Thailand was at the age of 57, a couple of years ago. I am slightly overweight and dress casual professional. I speak Thai, and can sing a few songs in the language. But I've been able to do that for decades and still my younger experiences were not as stellar as this trip. The environment, the fun I had and I didn't pay through the nose. It didn't hurt I was staying at a very nice hotel (Marriot) and had a beautiful city view we could relax and enjoy. I feel a lot of it was due to my fun attitude and quiet confidence in myself at this stage in life.

Can't wait for my upcoming trip to Nairobi and Mombasa!

Oiste
10-01-21, 14:15
I want to ask a question about the sea as I spend half of my day in the sun. Would it be a happy choice if I decided to stay in Mtwapa? I tried to search but the organized beaches (with umbrella and sun bed) and don't seem so beautiful to me, maybe is just my impression. I say this because Mtwapa intrigues me and I would also have found a good accommodation at Merryvilla for 50000 for a studio, but from there I have absolutely no idea of the distances to reach a beach with little expense. Of white sand equipped. Thank you and good day for yours help.Thanks for all the responses I have received.

I think the best choice would be to stay at the Big Tree for ten days and then, if I am not satisfied, I would move to Diani Beach. Big Tree is a strategic point but I would like to know what I could find once I leave the resort. I mean ethnic restaurants closed to there, shops, and places to take a walk without getting killed. I repeat that I don't like nightlife and that I spend half of the day on the beach. Maybe it would be better to go directly to Diani? The rule is true that you have to read the whole forum but now the information in my head is too much!

Leblon
10-04-21, 20:58
Thanks for all the responses I have received.

I think the best choice would be to stay at the Big Tree for ten days and then, if I am not satisfied, I would move to Diani Beach. Big Tree is a strategic point but I would like to know what I could find once I leave the resort. I mean ethnic restaurants closed to there, shops, and places to take a walk without getting killed. I repeat that I don't like nightlife and that I spend half of the day on the beach. Maybe it would be better to go directly to Diani? The rule is true that you have to read the whole forum but now the information in my head is too much!You can walk on the beach, that is what everybody do, safe as long as there is light. You can walk on the roads, but there is too much traffic. Traffic can actually kill you, that is biggest danger. On the beach you can find restaurants, or you can go to Nyali shopping center. Ethnic food, I don't know. Relatively Near Big Tree there is very popular beach restaurant, forgot the name. For shopping, same Nyali shopping centers. For everything basic, there is gasoline station very near, safe walking, in the same complex as Cheers. You get all the basic stuff from that gasoline station shop, water, beer, bread, etc.

Mombie75
10-05-21, 12:07
Oiste,

What is Big Tree going to charge you per night? It is a basic place and there is much better value around if yiu give your budget I can advise.

Day time you can go anywhere it is safe, as below the biggest danger is traffic. Mombasa is not the place for great food really. I find cafeserie the best but its not as cheap. Plenty local cafes if you rough it a bit but tasty Biriyani etc can be had, good chicken in a few places too.

I am headed to Mombasa next week for 3 weeks and will be there in Dec for 3 weeks.

MastermindF
10-05-21, 21:43
Oiste,

What is Big Tree going to charge you per night? It is a basic place and there is much better value around if yiu give your budget I can advise.

Day time you can go anywhere it is safe, as below the biggest danger is traffic. Mombasa is not the place for great food really. I find cafeserie the best but its not as cheap. Plenty local cafes if you rough it a bit but tasty Biriyani etc can be had, good chicken in a few places too.

I am headed to Mombasa next week for 3 weeks and will be there in Dec for 3 weeks.Please advise! Last year I was staying in Bamburi cowrie shell hotel quite good but far from everything. When I was there I visited Big tree, Indiana and ziwa beach hotel but very basic / dirty hotels. May be I'll go back next winter but would like to find a decent room not too far from everywhere. Any advise?

Leblon
10-05-21, 23:28
Normally I always go to Big Tree, when I go to Mombasa. Lately Mwtapa, because there are some places that stay open whole night.

Bad things about Big Tree:

-no mosquitos nets, because architecture of the hut don't allow it. Well in hotels that I have visited in Diani and Mwtapa, there has been mosquito nets, but full of holes from smokers or too small, so no difference. That is what you get when going only cheap hotels.

-water from shower is salty, but that is same in many places in coast, including Mwtapa. Nowadays some rooms have hot water, but not all.

-no air conditioner, just a ventilator. Same like in many cheap hotels. Breeze from sea helps, sometimes it is even cold.

Good things:

-this is a place where girls come to hunt musungu customers. Many white people from Mwtapa and around come to Big Tree for sun bathing, especially on Wednesdays when there is pizza offer. So you can conveniently take a girl from there directly to your room. Sometimes it is silent, sometimes more girls. When the sun goes down everybody leave.

-Cheers is on a walking distance. This is more popular place for girls to look for customers, and this is busy until curfew time. And you can buy most of the stuff from gasoline station 24 hours.

-Big Tree in on the beach, and it is cheap, compared to most of the hotels on the beach. I like the atmosphere there, in the evening / night it is nice to sit with a girl under the palm trees. I like also hotel staff there.

It would be interesting to know what are daily rates there right now.

Zimzam
10-06-21, 04:54
Mombasa is not the place for great food really. I find cafeserie the best but its not as cheap. Plenty local cafes if you rough it a bit but tasty Biriyani etc can be had, good chicken in a few places too.

There is a new place called Char Choma, just next to White Sands and on walking distance (also over the beach) from Big Tree.

As for now they don't have a signboard yet along the main road.

It is a large restaurant with a wide variety of food, especially all kind of meats, which you choose when you enter. Very clean and well organized, reasonably priced.

And yes, they serve a good cappuccino too.

It is a hotel also, but I don't know their rates.

Otherwise the Safari Inn in Shanzu serves good food at reasonable prices.

CrazyMan
10-06-21, 09:40
It would be interesting to know what are daily rates there right now.Voila:

https://www.thenewbigtreebeachresort.com/the-rooms

Mombie75
10-06-21, 21:12
Big Tree rooms have been updated on that site and look good value if you are on a budget.

Indiana, there the beach side rooms and the car park side rooms. The trick is to check several rooms and pick the best one. It is secure, GF, good location, nice breakfast but the same everyday, a great massage just outside as well, a gym for a work out, good WIFI. A friend of mine can get b&b beach side rooms for 3500 ks. There bungalows at the front but I've never checked them.

Sai Rock, was my go to place, I got a super low rate for the last 15 yrs on the apartments but the manager has gone now who gave me it and the rate with him sadly. Large bedroom, kitchen, living room, hot water, (starting to look tired now), air con, secure, GF friendly, very good location with cheers and big tree 30 secs away, gym, nice pool. WIFI hit and miss. I know the new boss so I'm sure I can still get a good rate. , they advertise at 6 k but I know I can get less.

Kahama I used to take the 2 bedroom apartment on top with a friend for 10 k a night, was good but I travel alone now so that's out. Nice place, good WIFI, GF, good location.

A side note I found Indiana the quietest at night as Sai you can hear Cheers and Kahama has its own bar going.

There is a good Airbnb in Bamburi apartments similar to Cowrie but these two places are over priced / not good value.

Mombie75
10-14-21, 19:11
Landed in Nairobi couple of nights back and now in Mombasa.

First day here I unpack and then head off to the supermarket to stock up on water, soda, some food, pack of blobs.

About a year back I spotted a cute and horny looking thing on a friends fb so I dropped her a message and we started to whatsapp a few weeks before I was coming here. She asked me to bring her a camera, wtf she wants that for I don't know, where do you buy a camera these days with phones having them. Anyways I said if I bring you a camera what do I get in return, her answer was I will suck your cock and lick your balls.

So, She finishes work and it is 7 pm and arrives at my apartment around 8 pm, we have an hour then she has to be on her way to beat curfew. We sit on the couch and I catch her eyeing me up and down several times with a lingering look at the dick area.

I ask how much for this, she says 3 k, I reply with you can have 2 k and some fare home. No sooner had I got the words out she pulled down my shorts and started to suck me off and lick my balls. Camera, She has forgot that request, just well as I don't have one. After a few minutes we head off to the shower, when you soap these African girls up with their smooth skin it is super erotic. Then to the bed for 10 minutes of good cock sucking, deepthroating, and ball licking and then the pounding begins in missionary.

She was a sexy horny little fucker this one, 5 ft1 with African proportions. I then get her on top, she rides like fuck and cums twice over 10 minutes with some nice groans and twists, I am just laying back thinking it is not a bad day 1 as I see this perfect body going at it. I then lay her flat on her stomach and get in from behind and think I will hit this until I shoot my load, she is bucking back and squeezing her pussy on me and after 4-5 minutes I shoot. We lay for a couple of minutes to recover and then as she gets up for a shower she is on wobbly legs. Job done.

2 k, 200 bob for motorbike, end of day 1. She will get a repeat. She added she is bisexual and has a couple of playmates, I said that is good as I am buy sexual as well up to 2000 ks. I am not really bothered about a 3 some as I like to put my energy into one but always fancied a double BJ. Will likely do it by the end of my trip.

Day 2 now, mainly rest and refresh after travelling.

Day 3 I will invite a strong Luo I know from Bamburi over for a pounding.

Asante sana, kesho.

ChocolateHuntr
10-15-21, 15:04
Was in Casaurina and the DJ announced they will resume the Sunday ladies dance (twerking) competition this Sunday, 17 October. A pleasant surprise considering it's been months without their hugely popular event.

Current weekly twerking lineup:

- Casaurina in Mtwapa – Sunday

- Hypnotica in Nyali Center – Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday

- Club Legend in Mtwapa – Wednesday

- Standard Grill in Mtwapa – Wednesday

These competitions bring nice crowds, and provide some entertainment to distract from Kenya's ongoing 10pm curfew

Spaced69
10-16-21, 18:09
Recently single after a horrific marriage to a visa hunting Jamaican woman. I'm 50 and love my black women. I'm tempted to give Kenya or Ghana a try. I've never ever travelled alone. So a bit concerned.

I'm also not super flush with cash, so will be on a budget.

Best / safest place to go.

Accom recommendations for 2/3 wks.

Expected rate to pay for pussy or two (yea I'm a cheapskate and also greedy).

Any other advice greatly appreciated.

Neddy69
10-17-21, 15:27
Recently single after a horrific marriage to a visa hunting Jamaican woman. I'm 50 and love my black women. I'm tempted to give Kenya or Ghana a try. I've never ever travelled alone. So a bit concerned.

Any other advice greatly appreciated.First of all. Before you ask any more questions. Read the last 500 to 1000 posts in the Mombasa forum. Or if you like more condensed Infos. Use the search function go through all my posts in the Mombasa Forum working backwards. In addition check out Mombie75, Zimzam and Leblon posts. After you have done that, 99% of your questions will be answered. For the remainder of the 1% you can use trip advisor. I'd start with Kenya assuming you have never been to subsaharan Africa. Mombasa is the place. Start by marking all the places you read about in Google maps so you get an idea of area. That's how I started. 1000 $ a month gives you food, board and pussy as much as you'll ever get.

You shall cry upon departure. By far the best therapy money can buy.
To get you in the right mood watch following educational video. That was filmed on Mtwapa River.

https://youtu.be/aZiNxJ9rLX0

Neddy.

Mwalimu.

Mombie75
10-17-21, 18:54

Any other advice greatly appreciated.Whats your nightly budget for accom?

Pussy you can pay $10 upwards, I pay $20 as its cheap and fair. You go too cheap it is more likely to bring a problem.

It is all safe in daylight at night be more careful. Uber or bolt is cheap.

Dg8787
10-17-21, 21:47

Any other advice greatly appreciated.My advise is don't be so cheap and greedy.

Tottem
10-18-21, 13:03
I contacted most All Inclusive hotels on the coast and received this result:

"Hello! Is it possible / allowed to change your companion / guest each night if you book room for 2 people? If it is possible / allowed will there be any extra fees to pay?"

Diani.

Hotel Sonrisa. Yes you can, but please just note that every Guest must be checked-in (registered by the receptionist on duty who must obtain copy of your Guest's ID) everyday, and checked-out before each guests leaves.

If you book double room, there are no extra charges for that.

Lofta Resort Diani. Yes, of course you can.

Diani Star Villa. Yes, of course you can.

Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort. If you will book a room as double there is no extra charge, but every guest should register at the reception before going to your room.

Searinity Beach Villa. Yes as long as you pay for 2 people during your entire stay with us it is allowed.

The Villa Luxury Suites Hotel. No problem, but registration will be done for security purposes.

Southern Palms Beach Resort. Unfortunately it is not possible.

Baobab Beach Resort & Spa. No.

Leisure Lodge Beach & Golf Resort. It is not allowed to change your companion each night.

Diani Sea Resort / Lodge. You are allowed only one room partner in your booked room for your full stay (When room is booked for 2 pax) Have you already booked with us? We are looking forward to hosting you.

Pinewood Beach Resort and Spa. No answer.

Neptune Village Beach Resort & Spa All Inclusive. Unfortunately, below request is not possible (book as a Single).

Leopard Beach Resort and Spa. No answer.

Papillon Lagoon Reef Hotel. No answer.

Swahili Beach Resort Limited. Yes we do allow joiners at an extra cost of $100 / kes. 10,000 per night.

Diani Reef Beach Resort. Please note our as per visitor policy every guests needs to register with the valid identification card and also we charge KES-5000/ per day.

Mombasa / bamburi.

Voyager Beach Resort. No answer.

Plaza Beach Hotel. Greetings from plaza beach, mail well received yes this is possible so long as your partiners will have proper dentification documents and they are adults and this room will be charged double occupancy.

Sun Africa Hotel. There will be no extra additional charge as long as the number of guests in the room remains the same as booked.

English Point Marina. Yes you can change your companion, just that you are required to register them at the reception and give their identification details before going into the room.

CityBlue Creekside Hotel & Suites. We will not charge for changing the person if you have already paid for double occupancy.

PrideInn Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa. Yes it is allowed, They will need to check in at the reception and share their identification card. "Does this apply to all your properties?" - Yes.

Bamburi Beach Hotel. No Sir the companion you book has to stay until you check out.

Sun and Sand Beach Resort. No answer.

Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa. This is not allowed.

Bliss Resort. Hello! And thanks for your email. Yes you can change your companion and you pay extra ksh 2000/= per night.

Kenya Bay Hotel. No.

Travellers Beach Hotel & Club. Thanks for your mail. I am sorry this is a family hotel we don't allow that.

Severin Sea Lodge. Am sorry we do not allow change of companion each night it's strictly the companion you book with is the one you stay with.

PimpGreen
10-19-21, 10:57
I contacted most All Inclusive hotels on the coast and received this result:.Plenty of lovely Airbnb's in Mombasa, why even deal with the rigmarole of hotels?

ChocolateHuntr
10-19-21, 15:58
I'm also not super flush with cash, so will be on a budget.Mombasa can be very budget friendly. As Neddy recommended, it's a good idea to read the last few years of this forum to discover more about the Kenyan coast.

Also note "Mombasa" not only includes the proper city-island (locally referred to as Mombasa town) but also the towns to its north and south such as Nyali, Bamburi, Shanzu, Mtwapa, Kikambala, Diani, etc. Each of these places has pluses and minuses (cost, quality of beaches, access to public transport, ladies, nightlife, etc.) so it's up to you to determine which factors are the most important.

Mtwapa is generally recommended if you're here for a few weeks and want safe and affordable fun. Read the forum, and you should have all the answers you need.

Leblon
10-19-21, 18:52
Mombasa can be very budget friendly. As Neddy recommended, it's a good idea to read the last few years of this forum to discover more about the Kenyan coast.

Also note "Mombasa" not only includes the proper city-island (locally referred to as Mombasa town) but also the towns to its north and south such as Nyali, Bamburi, Shanzu, Mtwapa, Kikambala, Diani, etc. Each of these places has pluses and minuses (cost, quality of beaches, access to public transport, ladies, nightlife, etc.) so it's up to you to determine which factors are the most important.

Mtwapa is generally recommended if you're here for a few weeks and want safe and affordable fun. Read the forum, and you should have all the answers you need.There were these very good maps that somebody made. Where have they disappeared? I thought that they were in the Reports of Distinctions folder.

By the way of the hotels, threesomes disappeared from the menu some years ago, now it seems that all of them have only one visitor. Or those hotels that I know of. For that activity apartments are better.

Or maybe that short time hotel opposite of Casourina in Mwtapa, that place was more flexible.

AddisDude
10-19-21, 19:20
I contacted most All Inclusive hotels on the coast and received this result:

"Hello! Is it possible / allowed to change your companion / guest each night if you book room for 2 people? If it is possible / allowed will there be any extra fees to pay?"

Diani.

Hotel Sonrisa. Yes you can, but please just note that every Guest must be checked-in (registered by the receptionist on duty who must obtain copy of your Guest's ID) everyday, and checked-out before each guests leaves.

If you book double room, there are no extra charges for that.

Lofta Resort Diani. Yes, of course you can.

Diani Star Villa. Yes, of course you can.

Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort. If you will book a room as double there is no extra charge, but every guest should register at the reception before going to your room.

Searinity Beach Villa. Yes as long as you pay for 2 people during your entire stay with us it is allowed.

The Villa Luxury Suites Hotel. No problem, but registration will be done for security purposes.

Southern Palms Beach Resort. Unfortunately it is not possible.

Baobab Beach Resort & Spa. No.

Leisure Lodge Beach & Golf Resort. It is not allowed to change your companion each night.

Diani Sea Resort / Lodge. You are allowed only one room partner in your booked room for your full stay (When room is booked for 2 pax) Have you already booked with us? We are looking forward to hosting you.

Pinewood Beach Resort and Spa. No answer.

Neptune Village Beach Resort & Spa All Inclusive. Unfortunately, below request is not possible (book as a Single).

Leopard Beach Resort and Spa. No answer.

Papillon Lagoon Reef Hotel. No answer.

Swahili Beach Resort Limited. Yes we do allow joiners at an extra cost of $100 / kes. 10,000 per night.

Diani Reef Beach Resort. Please note our as per visitor policy every guests needs to register with the valid identification card and also we charge KES-5000/ per day.

Mombasa / bamburi.

Voyager Beach Resort. No answer.

Plaza Beach Hotel. Greetings from plaza beach, mail well received yes this is possible so long as your partiners will have proper dentification documents and they are adults and this room will be charged double occupancy.

Sun Africa Hotel. There will be no extra additional charge as long as the number of guests in the room remains the same as booked.

English Point Marina. Yes you can change your companion, just that you are required to register them at the reception and give their identification details before going into the room.

CityBlue Creekside Hotel & Suites. We will not charge for changing the person if you have already paid for double occupancy.

PrideInn Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa. Yes it is allowed, They will need to check in at the reception and share their identification card. "Does this apply to all your properties?" - Yes.

Bamburi Beach Hotel. No Sir the companion you book has to stay until you check out.

Sun and Sand Beach Resort. No answer.

Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa. This is not allowed.

Bliss Resort. Hello! And thanks for your email. Yes you can change your companion and you pay extra ksh 2000/= per night.

Kenya Bay Hotel. No.

Travellers Beach Hotel & Club. Thanks for your mail. I am sorry this is a family hotel we don't allow that.

Severin Sea Lodge. Am sorry we do not allow change of companion each night it's strictly the companion you book with is the one you stay with.Thanks for this detail report, planning on visiting in Mombasa soon.

Spaced69
10-19-21, 20:31
First of all. Before you ask any more questions. Read the last 500 to 1000 posts in the Mombasa forum. Or if you like more condensed Infos. Use the search function go through all my posts in the Mombasa Forum working backwards. In addition check out Mombie75, Zimzam and Leblon posts. After you have done that, 99% of your questions will be answered. For the remainder of the 1% you can use trip advisor. I'd start with Kenya assuming you have never been to subsaharan Africa. Mombasa is the place. Start by marking all the places you read about in Google maps so you get an idea of area. That's how I started. 1000 $ a month gives you food, board and pussy as much as you'll ever get.

You shall cry upon departure. By far the best therapy money can buy.
To get you in the right mood watch following educational video. That was filmed on Mtwapa River..Thanks for the info. I have read back a bit. But obviously we gone from total lockdown to starting to open. I was thinking of staying at big tree in Mtwapa. But now considering Airbnb apartment as drf would want threesomes.

I'm guessing Mtwapa safe enough and more fun. But I do know a cpl young girls who stopping in nyali.

So may head there for a few days.

Was looking at flights. 16 hrs UK to Kenya. Dam. Thought Thailand was a long flight.

But I will keep reading reports here. Hoping to start seeing new recent reports to see if things still affected by covid restrictions.

Thanks to all who replied so far.

ChocolateHuntr
10-20-21, 12:30
Kenya's president just announced that the 10 pm curfew is over. Effective immediately. Let the nationwide celebrations begin.

Leblon
10-20-21, 16:16
Thanks for the info. I have read back a bit. But obviously we gone from total lockdown to starting to open. I was thinking of staying at big tree in Mtwapa. But now considering Airbnb apartment as drf would want threesomes.

I'm guessing Mtwapa safe enough and more fun. But I do know a cpl young girls who stopping in nyali.

So may head there for a few days.

Was looking at flights. 16 hrs UK to Kenya. Dam. Thought Thailand was a long flight.

But I will keep reading reports here. Hoping to start seeing new recent reports to see if things still affected by covid restrictions.

Thanks to all who replied so far.Curfew ended and I am not there. Damnation.

Spaced69, Big Tree hotel is in Bamburi beach, not in Mwtapa. They are quite far from each other actually, Bamburi beach and Mwtapa. Now if curfew is finished I personally would maybe go to some Bamburi beach hotels again.

Somebody who have time could look that excellent map that somebody made and put it to Reports of Distinction. It is very confusing that Diani, Mombasa town, Nyali, Bamburi beach, Bamburi community and Mwtapa are all considered as "Mombasa", although there is some more than 50 kilometers or coast included between Diani and Mwtapa. I remember when I travelled first time travel agent told me that I should visit both North coast and South coast, I did not understand what she was talking about.

Neddy69
10-20-21, 19:54
Kenya's president just announced that the 10 pm curfew is over. Effective immediately. Let the nationwide celebrations begin.Holy moly! Time to party!

Asante Sana Rai's Uhuru! Before he raked in another 2. 3 billion Dollars in Covid Aid. LOL. They probably told him that's the last installment. No reason to keep up the curfew and commit economic suicide.
But now comes the catch. Read the fine print:

https://citizen.digital/news/bars-to-close-by-7pm-despite-curfew-lift-police-n285433

Bars still to close 7pm.... Plus still mask mandate. That means police will still rake in bribes ranging from 1000 to 5000 kes for not wearing mask in public....

Mwalimu.

Himbersaft
10-20-21, 21:29
Holy moly! Time to party!

Asante Sana Rai's Uhuru! Before he raked in another 2. 3 billion Dollars in Covid Aid. LOL. They probably told him that's the last installment. No reason to keep up the curfew and commit economic suicide.
But now comes the catch. Read the fine print:

https://citizen.digital/news/bars-to-close-by-7pm-despite-curfew-lift-police-n285433

Bars still to close 7pm.... Plus still mask mandate. That means police will still rake in bribes ranging from 1000 to 5000 kes for not wearing mask in public....

Mwalimu.Casurina in Mtwapa today open until morning.

ChocolateHuntr
10-21-21, 00:13
Casurina in Mtwapa today open until morning.Can personally confirm this is correct. After visiting Club Legend and Zodiak Lounge last night, I arrived at Casaurina. It was packed with music blasting and ladies everywhere. People were still pouring in as I was leaving at 2 am. It felt like a Saturday (even though it was a Wednesday).

I asked the servers at all 3 places about their closing times. All said the same thing. They will remain open until 4 am-6 am the next day.

While it's true that masks are still required in the streets, this is a small inconvenience. Mtwapa has roared back to life.

After my first ever Kenyan night without a curfew, I can say without a doubt that Kenyans sure know how to party.

Zimzam
10-21-21, 01:21
. Read the fine print:

Mwalimu.https://www.the-star.co.ke/business/kenya/httpswwwthe-starcokebusinesskenya2021-10-20-restaurants-bars-to-resume-normal-operating-hours-cs-balala/

The article says:

Operations in the hospitality industry are back to normal, Tourism and Wildlife CS Najib Balala has said, with the lifting of the nation-wide curfew by President Uhuru Kenyatta.

This means the 7 pm closure time that had been in place for bars, restaurants and night clubs has ended.

So which one is true now?

Of course extracting money from the people has become the core business for the police. For sure they don't want to give up this goldmine.

Zimzam
10-21-21, 06:00
President Uhuru Kenyatta in his Mashujaa Day address to the nation today lifted the 10 pm 4 am curfew, which has been in effect since March 27,2020.

He, however, remained silent on the operating hours of bars and nightclubs.

The Standard reached multiple Government sources for clarification on the operating hours of bars after the President's speech remained silent on the matter.

Spokesperson of the National Police Service Bruno Shioso told The Standard that the lifting of the dusk to dawn curfew essentially means bars and other entertainment joints of a similar kind can operate outside the earlier stipulated time restrictions.

The time limit placed on bar operating hours was because the dusk-to-dawn curfew was in place. Now that that restriction has been lifted, it essentially means bar operating hours revert to pre-curfew times 5 pm to 11 pm on weekdays and 2 pm to 11 pm on weekends, said Shioso.

The police spokesperson, however, said that that was his interpretation of the President's speech, but would seek further direction from my seniors.

The only measures to be observed in bars and hotels are social distancing and wearing of face masks, he said.

Not all bars operate between 2 pm-or-5 pm and 11 pm; there are those that have licenses to operate overnight in their respective regions of operation.

From The Standard newspaper.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/national/article/2001426771/police-clarification-on-bar-operating-hours-after-uhuru-lifts-curfew

ChocolateHuntr
10-21-21, 09:56
The police spokesperson, however, said that that was his interpretation of the President's speech, but would seek further direction from my seniors.

The only measures to be observed in bars and hotels are social distancing and wearing of face masks, he said.

Not all bars operate between 2 pm-or-5 pm and 11 pm; there are those that have licenses to operate overnight in their respective regions of operation.

I can't speak for all of Kenya, but Mtwapa is open for business. I talked to my boda-driver friends this morning. They worked all night, said that Casaurina and Naiz were busy until the sun came up.

See my report from last night.

Zimzam
10-21-21, 12:54
I can't speak for all of Kenya, but Mtwapa is open for business. I talked to my boda-driver friends this morning. They worked all night, said that Casaurina and Naiz were busy until the sun came up.

Let's hope it will stay like that.

SceticoBlu
10-22-21, 04:28
Meanwhile your Excellency Health Minister Kagwe announced bars have to remain closed from 11pm. Bar owners might observe it since like mask controll this means potential income for the policemen.

ChocolateHuntr
10-22-21, 06:58
Meanwhile your Excellency Health Minister Kagwe announced bars have to remain closed from 11pm. Bar owners might observe it since like mask controll this means potential income for the policemen.I heard rumors of this yesterday so I asked the workers when I arrived at Casaurina. They told me that they have a license to operate as a nightclub so the 11 pm rule won't affect them. I left around midnight, but one of my girls stayed until 4 am. She said the party was still going strong.

SceticoBlu
10-22-21, 07:17
I heard rumors of this yesterday so I asked the workers when I arrived at Casaurina. They told me that they have a license to operate as a nightclub so the 11 pm rule won't affect them. I left around midnight, but one of my girls stayed until 4 am. She said the party was still going strong.According to the BBC article it includes nightclubs. You can try maybe it works but don't be surprised when the police charges not only the clubowner but also the foreign guests.

Neddy69
10-23-21, 09:49
According to the BBC article it includes nightclubs. You can try maybe it works but don't be surprised when the police charges not only the clubowner but also the foreign guests.Clarification on closing hours from the horses mouth itself.

https://youtu.be/a9xvjcooZb0

Mwalimu.

Who will shun Kenya until the stupid mask mandate in the open is not revoked. Totally useless.

Mombie75
10-23-21, 21:38
Cheers and Causarinha still going strong after 11 pm tonight. (Saturday).

Kavkaz
10-24-21, 12:14
Greetings!

I plan to spend few days in Mombasa. I prefer apps like Badoo or Tagged instead of bars or clubs, but I see many girls say no hookups and want long term relations. What is best approach. Pretend to want LTR and hope for sex? Be clear that it's only for few days and fun as holiday girlfriend? Or just ask up front for hookups?

MtVadose
10-24-21, 13:22
Cheers and Causarinha still going strong after 11 pm tonight. (Saturday).Good to hear! I'm in Mombasa in a couple weeks, hoping the nightlife is back up and running, had a lot of fun nights in Club Hypnotica 2 years ago.

Oiste
10-24-21, 16:46
Well, I will arrive in Mombasa with a Lufthansa flight on November 6th and I will stop for a month between Bamburri and Diani. I I printed the e-Visa in color as required and filled out the online health monitoring form needed to generate the "QR code" but I'm having trouble with the alphanumeric "Trusted Traveler" code (TT Code) in QR format too. I guess I have to fill it out after receiving the negative pcr test. How much bureaucracy! Can you advise me which is the best phone sim to buy? Thanks.

Zimzam
10-24-21, 18:22
Well, I will arrive in Mombasa with a Lufthansa flight on November 6th and I will stop for a month between Bamburri and Diani. I I printed the e-Visa in color as required and filled out the online health monitoring form needed to generate the "QR code" but I'm having trouble with the alphanumeric "Trusted Traveler" code (TT Code) in QR format too. I guess I have to fill it out after receiving the negative pcr test. How much bureaucracy! Can you advise me which is the best phone sim to buy? Thanks.They are asking for a code in numbers, but the Kenyan eVisa is using alphabet letters, which are not accepted.

But I just filled in a telephone number and then it was accepted.

TailPipe
10-25-21, 20:20
Clarification on closing hours from the horses mouth itself.

https://youtu.be/a9xvjcooZb0

Mwalimu.

Who will shun Kenya until the stupid mask mandate in the open is not revoked. Totally useless.So there is still is a mask mandate. I need a holiday and I don't fancy having to wear a mask when I don't have to wear one in the country I live. What are the well known African sex destinations without restrictions right now? The Gambia, Tanzania any others?

Radical Guy
10-25-21, 21:46
Greetings!

I plan to spend few days in Mombasa. I prefer apps like Badoo or Tagged instead of bars or clubs, but I see many girls say no hookups and want long term relations. What is best approach. Pretend to want LTR and hope for sex? Be clear that it's only for few days and fun as holiday girlfriend? Or just ask up front for hookups?Why not simply be vague about your intentions? I never promise long-term or marriage, but just say I'm "open to anything" if things click with the right woman. Then, the ladies are motivated to prove they are the right one. Who knows, one of them could possibly capture my heart, so I'm not being dishonest here. 😊.

Tungsten2
10-26-21, 03:59
Tailpipe. No one wears masks in Diani.

Neddy69
10-26-21, 08:48
So there is still is a mask mandate. I need a holiday and I don't fancy having to wear a mask when I don't have to wear one in the country I live. What are the well known African sex destinations without restrictions right now? The Gambia, Tanzania any others?You summed it up. Kenya the mask police is still on the take. If you negotiate well. 1000 Kes contribution to the police retirement fund.

Mwalimu.
Diani is ok. But Mtwapa.....

Member #4740
10-27-21, 00:57
I need a holiday and I don't fancy having to wear a mask Mombasa is not a holiday destination anymore, sure you can go to nyali but I was there two month ago everything is broken in hotels / apartments. And good luck with girls as you will need plenty of luck.

Instead I would suggest you go to Colombia its super cheap with white and also black girls. I am there at the moment. If you want details just ask me.

Mombie75
10-27-21, 17:37
Mombasa is not a holiday destination anymore, sure you can go to nyali but I was there two month ago everything is broken in hotels / apartments. And good luck with girls as you will need plenty of luck.

Instead I would suggest you go to Colombia its super cheap with white and also black girls. I am there at the moment. If you want details just ask me.I have been in Mombasa the last 3 weeks, leave for Nairobi tomorrow. Mombasa is certainly not what it was a decade ago as nightlife is pretty sparse now except the odd night here and there. Still enough girls around though, not sure why you say you need luck Nio?

Get up to Mtwapa or to Cheers, Casarinhas, Safari inn, not sure about the club's at Hand as as I haven't been to them but there are plenty of girls to get a hold of.

Colombia is set to on my bit list for 2022 but the limited English puts me off a little.

Member #4740
10-28-21, 01:58
why you say you need luck Nio?

Colombia is set to on my bit list for 2022 but the limited English puts me off a little.In my last trip I was shocked by the rise of the middle class girls, you can see them driving in Mtwapa with Mazda CX5 or owning a bar or even have a stand for hotdog and eggs. The reality is that the good girls even if they sell coffee in the street (you can see then hanging around) they will not go with you. So you will go with hard core since the party is over.

Of course many poor girls around but you will need a connection to get them which is not a big problem but its take time. Colombia mop the floor with Kenya for everything food, hotels coffee shop and have some serious sex bombs. No need to collect numbers from friends.

Its just not for me now, I stay in 5 star hotel in Colombia in a executive suites for 55 USD per night including breakfast then I go to a "Casa" and fuck a white pornstar for 20 usd. Why I come back to Mombasa? Getting a real Capuchino in Starbucks why I go the the German bakery when he reduce the coffee to near zero? Then you have nothing to eat there to make you feel happy, 8 PM police go to a hunt if you not wear a mask. Who need it. Colombia is flooded with Venezuela's girls a real porn show.

To be fair if you want LT as the primary trip objective and you don't mine the shit country which hit you non stop then maybe you go Mada not Kenya. You can see some photos from the bakary. Any way good luck.

SceticoBlu
10-31-21, 10:12
What are the well known African destinations without restrictions right now? The Gambia, Tanzania any others?You can add Ethiopia. I am walking around without a mask in front of policemen without consequence. Some wear masks themselves, some not. In the minibuses I put the mask on.

TailPipe
11-01-21, 15:28
Mombasa is not a holiday destination anymore, sure you can go to nyali but I was there two month ago everything is broken in hotels / apartments. And good luck with girls as you will need plenty of luck.

Instead I would suggest you go to Colombia its super cheap with white and also black girls. I am there at the moment. If you want details just ask me.I speak some Castellano but not fluently. Maybe I will visit Latin America one day. Haven't studied it well enough to have an opinion on it. I remember being a bit put off by some of the prices that where being paid but they may have been inflated as 'some' of the tourists have a habit of paying a bit more. I have considered Haiti in the past and recently read someone advising the Chiapas region in Mexico as an economical destination. Dirt cheap A-class hotels and pretty cheap ST but I prefer quality LT. What is the LT in Colombia?

Member #4740
11-01-21, 17:49
What is the LT in Colombia?No such thing. Colombia is for "Casa" and ST. (with the exception if you own Tesla stocks).

For LT you already know where to look. Hint: Go back to Mada and this time play it safe.

NIO, whos planning to go next month to Mada.

Member #4740
11-01-21, 17:55
I prefer quality LT. I know Amazing GF girl in Mombasa she don't care LT / ST give her 1500 bob per day and she will stay with you around the clock. Super calm personality and below zero risk.

Now take hotel on bambury beach and stay with her a week or two far away from the shit in Mtwapa. It is an option. I can send her WhatsApp.

She is 22. No kids.

MtVadose
11-02-21, 00:27
I'm in Mombasa next week, just planning my trip.

Is there any nightlife in Diani midweek or only worth going there on a weekend?

Same in Malindi, any nightlife there or I should take someone with me?

I was in Mombasa two years ago, back then I was paying 3 k for LT, mainly girls from Tinder. Should I expect to be paying anymore this time?

Thanks!

TailPipe
11-02-21, 10:54
I know Amazing GF girl in Mombasa she don't care LT / ST give her 1500 bob per day and she will stay with you around the clock. Super calm personality and below zero risk.

Now take hotel on bambury beach and stay with her a week or two far away from the shit in Mtwapa. It is an option. I can send her WhatsApp.

She is 22. No kids.Sure, please do. Add some pictures if you have any. Btw, your inbox is blocked you can’t receive pm’s.

Jersey86
11-02-21, 14:07
I was in Mombasa two years ago, back then I was paying 3 k for LT, mainly girls from Tinder. Should I expect to be paying anymore this time?I was in Shanu two weeks ago and I paid 3-4 K for LT girls from Tinder.

Member #4740
11-02-21, 15:19
I was in Shanu two weeks ago and I paid 3-4 K for LT girls from Tinder.Girls price in Mtwapa is 1 K to 1.2.

The Israelis around catolic church / Bakary never pay more the 1 K. And the girls are not from Tinder, even not one.

Zimzam
11-04-21, 10:51
It seems that Club Legend in Mtwapa had closed for now.

The American guy has gone.

Meanwhile the manager of Zodiac is building a nicely decorated kind of beergarden along the circle road behind Jambo Travellers hotel, just next to Mtwapa Luxury Apartments.

I don't know if the luxurious habitants will be so happy now, with a mosque at a few meters distance on one side and the new club on the other side.

Member #4740
11-04-21, 21:06
with a mosque at a few meters distance on one side and the new club on the other side.You want quit? Mtwapa is the worst place in the world for peaceful life. For building there are no laws what so ever. Just go to see the new section of Merry* Villa it touch the road, and the distance to the Mtwapa palms hotel is one meter. You can't sleep at night as they put the TV loud all night just next to you ears. The construction noise is non stop and can disturb a dead person.

But why you mention noise in Mtwapa? Its like saying that Dubai / Toliara residents will suffer sand storms and it may get cold in Bogota.

Donnachaa
11-11-21, 06:15
I know Amazing GF girl in Mombasa she don't care LT / ST give her 1500 bob per day and she will stay with you around the clock. Super calm personality and below zero risk.

She is 22. No kids.Am interested. Would love to contact her.

Jalle
11-16-21, 22:54
Am staying in Bamburi starting from 23 Nov. Initially planned to stay at Big Tree but they've no AC rooms available on my arrival date. Yeah I know it's easy to get used to the heat, but after a long flight I prefer AC for a couple of days.

Could someone recommend accommodation near Pirates beach in 40-70 USD range?

Mombie75
11-17-21, 18:14
Am staying in Bamburi starting from 23 Nov. Initially planned to stay at Big Tree but they've no AC rooms available on my arrival date. Yeah I know it's easy to get used to the heat, but after a long flight I prefer AC for a couple of days.

Could someone recommend accommodation near Pirates beach in 40-70 USD range?Sai Rock apartments have AC, 100 yards north of Big Tree. Mosque over the road calls out at 6 am but couldn't wake me up, get a bit of noise from Cheers next door, some people complain of them.

Indiana hotel have AC too further up the beach.

Both GF and safe.

Could look at Kahama as well.

If you want more info pn these let me know.

Pcdilwj
11-17-21, 20:19
I spent one week in Nairobi took the the SGR to Mombasa for my 2 week trip to Mtwapa I love the training very relaxing. I stay at Prime comfort hotel and Apartments I was very happy there breakfast was include I paid 3500 a night since the dollars is strong now when I pay my credit card I always paid in shillings so 3500 is the same as 31.50 dollars with a nice breakfast and a big Apartments and the air con work I will stay there again. I was in Mtwapa during the curfew I just focus on online girls I was very happy with the girls I met. The hotel had a nice club called Pinnacle bar and grill they were able to stay open after the curfew so a lot of would show up after the other bars had to closed. After 2 weeks took the train back to Nairobi for my last 2 weeks.

MtVadose
11-18-21, 21:37
I'm recently back from Mombasa.

I stayed at Cowrie on Bamburi beach, good location, not far to get a taxi to either Mtwappa or Nyali at night.

Cheers and Safari Inn are early spots in that area, then later around 11 pm people move to Causarina. Causarina on a weekend will be packed at midnight and there are enough options to find something you like.

In Nyali, Sheeba is closed which I visited last time, went Tapas once which is chill but no good options. I like it in Hypnotica, gets busy, though they tried to overcharge me and the twerking competition wasn't that good compared to last time I was here 2 years ago. Moonshine has live music on Sunday early evening, I was with a girl but didn't seem to be too many options. I think Mtwappa probably has the better options if you're out on your own and then go Nyali on dates, that was my strategy at least.

Jumeriah, AJ's and English point apparently have options but will be more expensive in those places.

I paid 1. 5-3 k depending on the girl and time. All but one I didn't discuss money and they were happy. Did meet one girl who asked if I could give her 5 k, so I said I would just take her number and then she straight away said could I do 3 k and she has a car, so we don't need taxis, so we went.

I've still never had a bad experience with a girl in Africa, but I find I don't often have amazing sex here either. Compared to my experiences in South America or North Africa, you will have bad experiences to work through but when it goes well the sex is much better in those destinations.

I'll definitely be back to East Africa though; nightlife is great and girls are always hassle free.

Also does anyone know what bank ATMs have no fees, last time I definitely found one but I tried maybe 3 different ones this time and all had $5 or 400 shilling withdrawal fee. Not much but I'd rather avoid it.

MtVadose
11-18-21, 21:47
Was in Diani just one night midweek.

Seems people go Manyatta club first, outside was busy at 11 pm but inside almost empty. People later move to Tandori down the road but never really gets busy there either.

I decided to just go home after a few beers, there was only three I likely across both bars and after speaking to them, two seemed too pro for me and the other had kids so I left it.

One of them did say to me 5 k for the night, I had a girl in Mombasa say the same, but when I say I will take their number and think about it they go straight down. This girl then said 3 k and then something like ' I want you to be happy, so you tell me', I'm sure many go home alone so they need a client. I wasn't interested so just went home after this.

Member #4740
11-19-21, 19:04
Also does anyone know what bank ATMs have no fees, .https://goo.gl/maps/xEsAuxAazb7zxkTW9

Just be careful I would go to this branch only in Nyali. Sometimes it need 3 minute processing and you might think something wrong and your card is gone, I also saw blue screen and all of bizzar shit. So just go to this branch in Nyali mall.

Mombie75
11-19-21, 21:21
I use the ATMs at the back of Cafeserie at City Mall. There are 4 or 5 together. One of them gave me free withdrawals the others wanted to charge the 400/- but I can't remember which was which sorry. I just went down the line in them to find my free one.

Zimzam
11-20-21, 09:12
I use the ATMs at the back of Cafeserie at City Mall. to find my free one.The Diamond Trust Bank doesn't charge.

There is also a branch in Mtwapa Mall.
And the bank there on the upper floor also doesn't charge.

SceticoBlu
11-20-21, 10:05
Equity ATMs have good rates.

MtVadose
11-20-21, 12:03
Thanks! I've made a note of these ATMs for next time.

PookyMan
11-21-21, 05:54
Using a debit card (with a Maestro logo in my case) your 'home' bank charges you a forex commission (usually a %) + a fixed fee. For me it is 0.5% on the mornings actual EUR / KES rate and a 0 fixed fee. But most banks charge more.

The Kenyan bank whose ATM you use often charges you a fee as well. I found Equity, I&M and CoOp don't charge a fee, although I haven't used I&M for some time now and only use CoOp, since it's nearest to where I stay. CoOp only started accepting Maestro debit cards less than a year ago, I think. Equity and I&M 'always' worked. Equity seems to have less reliable ATMs, although even when it didn't dispense money, in about a week's time I always got my money back. I&M has much more reliable ATMs, it seems, and (in the Mtwapa mall) could the one time such an issue occurred fix it right there and then, when I went to their customer service desk inside the branch office.

Neddy69
11-22-21, 10:51
Read that.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/no-beer-no-travel-this-festive-season-without-covid-19-vaccine-certificate-3626642

Borderless idiocy.

The highlight:

I want to let Kenyans know that next month drivers, and boda boda riders will be required to ask that you show proof of being vaccinated before you can travel," said Mr Kagwe.

Everybody who knows Kenya laughs his head off. 90% are unvaccinated and there's not even by far enough vaxx doses. Hilarious.

The two groups who will rake it in. The police and the forgers of vaccine certificates.

In essence you might as well close all bars and nightclubs again. Most girls will not be able to enter Casaurina. The vaxxed mongers will sit around and will bore themselves to death.

Mwalimu.

Who will never understand, why Africans have to copy all the useless western rubbish. But with an African twist. LOL.

Leblon
11-22-21, 22:35
Some years ago, I arrived to Mombasa airport, coming from other country. I tried to to took in airport bank Barclay ATM maximum amount of money, forty thousand Kenyan shillings, I think that was around 400 dollars at that time also.

ATM told me that transaction succeeded, and then rebooted, without giving me any money.

I found out later that money was really taken from my account. I did all I could to get money back, I went to Barclay office first in Bamburi then in Mombasa, couple of times, spend a lot of my holiday time for this. They did not know what to do really. I filled all kind of paper applications, send emails to them regularly. Process took long time and got so far that they would have paid me back if that bank where my account was, HSBC, would have sent them some proof that money was taken from my account. HSBC refused, they said that so long time has gone that they don't have log. And HSBC were uninterested to help anyway me, their account owner. What a rotten bank.

So, I have paid 400 dollar fee once in Mombasa to take money from ATM, you guys are worried of some 0. 5 percent fees.

That same Barclay ATM machine is still there in airport I think, at least before, I have even used it often on other trips when arriving. Barclay bank itself may have left the country?

PookyMan
11-22-21, 23:05
That same Barclay ATM machine is still there in airport I think, at least before, I have even used it often on other trips when arriving. Barclay bank itself may have left the country?Barclays has become Absa now.

No longer linked to the UK Barclays bank.

Neddy69
11-23-21, 07:57
Barclays has become Absa now.

No longer linked to the UK Barclays bank.I used to have an account in Bamburi when Barclay's was not defunct. It was a franchise. At that time they had an ATM in Mtwapa which was sort of working. They hit me with big time overdraft.

Some money tips. Always have a couple of 100 or Dollar banknotes cash. Only change cash on the airport or else you run into trouble not getting cash out of the ATM. On African airports there's either no cash in the ATMs or they're defunct. I always change a 100 $ to have enough local currency to pay for taxi and the like and withdraw later.

For Kenya Uganda and Tanzania I use exclusively Diamond Trust or Equity where you can withdraw fee free. Always change cash near a bank branch and only during business hours, so if the ATM swallows the card you can retrieve it straight away.

In Madagascar I use only BMOI or SoGen ATMS.

Neddy.

Zimzam
11-23-21, 13:40
I Always change cash near a bank branch and only during business hours, so if the ATM swallows the card you can retrieve it straight away.

.Yes, very true!

Once my card was swallowed by the Barclays ATM in the cabin along the main road in Mtwapa, next to the fishmonger.

I had to travel 2 times to the main office in Mombasa, over flooded roads in the raining season to get it back.

And no way to get the costs compensated.

SceticoBlu
11-29-21, 08:15
Be quick to take the money out from the ATM. If putting back your card into the wallet takes to much time (something like 30 seconds and not ages) the machine swallows the money again. This happened to me once in the City Mall. Had to go to the branch and was handed out the money instantely however.

Zimzam
12-07-21, 10:06
Casuarina more than fully packed on Saturday night, just like in the old days.

Club Legend has reopened, but any activities or special nights are not yet announced.

The new ' Yacht Lounge', a few metres away from the main road opposite Lambada is fully operating.

They made it look like a nautical environment, the upper floor is quite nice, with comfortable couches etc.

MikeyW
12-13-21, 14:18
Hi all,

Haven't been to Kenya before and religiously read most of the recent Mombasa reports before posing this question.

Is there any action to be had on the beaches, as in girls wandering around specifically looking for white guys for casual paid fun or up for it after conversation?

Any and all feedback welcome.

Cheers.

Kommissar1231
12-13-21, 14:48
Getting ready for a big time whoring tour in March of next year. First stop Nairobi, 2nd Mombasa and 3rd Kampala.

Can anybody give a girl friendly hotel recommendation for Mombasa and maybe Kampala? Around $50/ night, secure, comfy and top WiFi is a must.

Neddy69
12-13-21, 15:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Mombie75
12-13-21, 18:40
Hi all,

Haven't been to Kenya before and religiously read most of the recent Mombasa reports before posing this question.

Is there any action to be had on the beaches, as in girls wandering around specifically looking for white guys for casual paid fun or up for it after conversation?

Cheers.Approach any girl anywhere anytime. Majority will go for money.

Mombie75
12-13-21, 18:41
Getting ready for a big time whoring tour in March of next year. First stop Nairobi, 2nd Mombasa and 3rd Kampala.

Can anybody give a girl friendly hotel recommendation for Mombasa and maybe Kampala? Around $50/ night, secure, comfy and top WiFi is a must.Indiana or kahama maybe.

MikeyW
12-14-21, 05:40
If you claim you read the forum? Recent reports? The last 10 or so? Why do you ask? Read the last 1000 reports. Is the pope a Catholic?

Neddy.

And the price for the top 10 dumbest questions goes to...Wow, such an aggressive little sausage. Haven't been getting your rocks off lately?

I probably don't need to respond to your obviously rhetorical questions but out of amusement will do so:

1. If you claim you read the forum? Yes.

2. Recent reports? Yes, back 12 months. A lot changes in 12 months, not much point in going back further.

3. The last 10 or so? At least 300 and including a search on keyword "beach," I. E. Every post in past 12 months that mentions the word.

4. Why do you ask? Well duh, for information? Talk about top ten dumb questions LOL.

5. Is the pope a Catholic? Google is your friend. Use it wisely.

6. Read the last 1000 reports. Why? Because you say so?

If you don't have anything to add then I suggest you just move on. Nothing to be gained from making smartarse comments. I'm not here to get into a pissing competition with wankers.

Kommissar1231
12-14-21, 13:01
Indiana or kahama maybe.Thank you!

Gutenberg1
12-14-21, 13:27
Indiana or kahama maybe.Can you confirm that the Indiana Beach Apartments are GF?

Because I was thinking of booking them for my next visit.

Member #4740
12-14-21, 15:58
Hi all,

Cheers.Dear,

Mombasa has been evolve from mongering paradise to something different. The nail in the coffin was the COVID which most of the period the public beach was closed. Now open again.

Your best bet is to go to Casaurina club in Mtwapa. The days that girls was hunting at the beach are long gone. And since its two years that no tourist coming the hotels are all rundown no money to renovate.

Mombie75
12-14-21, 16:55
Can you confirm that the Indiana Beach Apartments are GF?

Because I was thinking of booking them for my next visit.As long as girl has ID.

Mombie75
12-14-21, 16:59
In October there were the odd few girls hunting on the beach each day.

I also don't understand when a poster replies to a question with read the forum. If you don't like the question don't answer it.

The purpose of a forum is to keep it up to date info which is fluid.

Leblon
12-14-21, 17:52
Hi all,

Cheers.There are massage girls, at least some of them offer full service in their small huts. Ask before agreeing to take massage. You don't have to look for them, just walk by beach, they will contact you. They are not models, though.

You may find girls walking on beach who go for example from Big Tree to Jules or some other place of back, but I don't think that there are girls walking whole day by beach.

Easiest is to walk by beach to Big Tree, girls go there. You can also drink water in the kiosk in front of Big Tree, sometimes some girl sit there.

Leblon
12-14-21, 18:00
Can you confirm that the Indiana Beach Apartments are GF?

Because I was thinking of booking them for my next visit.It has always been, and in last January it was at least.

To be 100% sure, call the reception before booking, from your own country. Ask about visitor policy. Tell that you are looking for girl friend, so you will have visitors, maybe different ones. They will explain you what is policy. Ask do you have to book room for two.

It has happened to me, I don't remember where, that I booked room for one, although room for two would have been same price. Then I had to pay extra for every girl that visited me.

Receptionist, although ladies, are used to this kind of questions.

It has happened to me also that hotel has told that girl friend is OK, but second one has not been accepted anymore. But I don't think this is case in Indiana.

MikeyW
12-14-21, 23:53
There are massage girls, at least some of them offer full service in their small huts. Ask before agreeing to take massage. You don't have to look for them, just walk by beach, they will contact you. They are not models, though.

You may find girls walking on beach who go for example from Big Tree to Jules or some other place of back, but I don't think that there are girls walking whole day by beach.

Easiest is to walk by beach to Big Tree, girls go there. You can also drink water in the kiosk in front of Big Tree, sometimes some girl sit there.Brilliant, thanks for your reply. This is precisely the type of information I was seeking. It also provides some bearings as to where I should find accommodation that is local to that area.

Much appreciated.

Pity another senior member believes the sole purpose of his existence on the forum is to abuse anyone who doesn't have any knowledge of the area and to discourage questions.

Cheers,

Mikey.

MikeyW
12-14-21, 23:57
In October there were the odd few girls hunting on the beach each day.

I also don't understand when a poster replies to a question with read the forum. If you don't like the question don't answer it.

The purpose of a forum is to keep it up to date info which is fluid.Thank you Mombie, much appreciated and I'm pleased that most members aren't offended by someone asking questions.

MikeyW
12-15-21, 00:02
Dear,

Mombasa has been evolve from mongering paradise to something different. The nail in the coffin was the COVID which most of the period the public beach was closed. Now open again.

Your best bet is to go to Casaurina club in Mtwapa. The days that girls was hunting at the beach are long gone. And since its two years that no tourist coming the hotels are all rundown no money to renovate.Thank you Nio, all information gratefully accepted.

I was booked to come Oct 2019 then COVID hit. I was very disappointed but it looks like we will be able to return (from where I live) early next year.

I have a female friend who is Kenyan from Nairobi who recently visited Mombasa. She mentioned there were plenty of foreigners with local girls on the beach but of course they may well have met them elsewhere and gone to the beach for the day.

Cheers,

Mikey.

Gutenberg1
12-15-21, 10:47
It has always been, and in last January it was at least.

To be 100% sure, call the reception before booking, from your own country. Ask about visitor policy. Tell that you are looking for girl friend, so you will have visitors, maybe different ones. They will explain you what is policy. Ask do you have to book room for two.

It has happened to me, I don't remember where, that I booked room for one, although room for two would have been same price. Then I had to pay extra for every girl that visited me.

Receptionist, although ladies, are used to this kind of questions.

It has happened to me also that hotel has told that girl friend is OK, but second one has not been accepted anymore. But I don't think this is case in Indiana.Thanks for the Answer but I just realized that I meant Sai rock apartments but I read somewhere that they are GF.

Is there a different between Sai Rock Beach Hotel & Spa and Sai Rock Beach Hotel Apartment?

Mombie75
12-15-21, 18:05
Thanks for the Answer but I just realized that I meant Sai rock apartments but I read somewhere that they are GF.

Is there a different between Sai Rock Beach Hotel & Spa and Sai Rock Beach Hotel Apartment?Same place, they have hotel rooms and apartments. Yes, GF with ID. Only thing these days with Sai is the apartments WIFI is on / off and the new mosque nearby calls out early morning.

SceticoBlu
01-01-22, 12:25
The Kenyan bank whose ATM you use often charges you a fee as well. I found Equity, I&M and CoOp don't charge a fee,

Equity charges now 5 USD for each withdrawel with an international card. The machine annonced this before usage so I stopped and went to DTB. There no warning was issued.

Monday I will see on my account if it was a good idea to use DTB. At least on the receipt no additional fees are mentioned.

ChocolateHuntr
01-14-22, 13:48
For anyone who's spent time on the West Africa, I'm curious if that coast has any cities similar to Mombasa:

Bored, beautiful girls

Nice beaches

Affordable

Monger friendly

(Language doesn't matter)

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Neddy69
01-14-22, 18:15
For anyone who's spent time on the West Africa, I'm curious if that coast has any cities similar to Mombasa:

Bored, beautiful girls

Nice beaches

Affordable

Monger friendly

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.Sierra Leone comes to my mind. Nigeria for sure. Cote the Ivoire. But there's a host of other problems. Visa. COVID restrictions. Expensive and complicated flights. For the time I'd consider user friendlier countries. I. E. Kenya or Tanzania.

Neddy.

Who'll suffer a couple of months more in cold COVID / sex prison.

DarkNite76
01-14-22, 22:32
Sierra Leone comes to my mind. Nigeria for sure. Cote the Ivoire. But there's a host of other problems. Visa. COVID restrictions. Expensive and complicated flights. For the time I'd consider user friendlier countries. I. E. Kenya or Tanzania.

Neddy.

Who'll suffer a couple of months more in cold COVID / sex prison.Any ideas on where you'll head to next?

Mars01
01-15-22, 00:18

Bored, beautiful girls

Nice beaches

Affordable

Monger friendly

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.I have the same problem like you I can go in February and really don't know where to go. I think Madagascar is not possible in daressalam I was 5 times the last years. Kenya seems difficult because of the corona thing so I thought about Senegal. France quoted it as a green country also no visa or pcr test if you have vaccine. But I not know if mongering is good there the forum is not active there. Let us know where you decide to go. Mars.

Neddy69
01-15-22, 10:31
Any ideas on where you'll head to next?I have a rather short short list. Many west African countries still have current COVID restrictions in addition to crappy Visa regimes. Take your pick.

In general the more user friendly countries in terms of ease of Visa and accessibility are in East Africa. Uganda looks promising if the promise of M7 holds to reopen clubs on Jan 24th. Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda are also currently ok. Ethiopia but with a big question mark as well as Madagascar.

West Africa currently possible is Senegal and The Gambia where you get also 3 months Visa or like Senegal Visa free access for many countries. Most other West African countries either crappy COVID restrictions or Visa expensive hard to obtain etc.

But I have also short listed Angola, Sierra Leone, Guinea, Liberia and DRC. Let's see.

Neddy.

Univelton
01-16-22, 11:04
Equity charges now 5 USD for each withdrawel with an international card. The machine annonced this before usage so I stopped and went to DTB. There no warning was issued.

Monday I will see on my account if it was a good idea to use DTB. At least on the receipt no additional fees are mentioned.No cash withdrawal can be free of charge. You can check the tariff guide on DTB website. It might be cheaper than Equity Bank. But it cannot be free. Never.

Univelton
01-16-22, 11:10
Sierra Leone comes to my mind. Nigeria for sure. Cote the Ivoire. But there's a host of other problems. Visa. COVID restrictions. Expensive and complicated flights. For the time I'd consider user friendlier countries. I. E. Kenya or Tanzania.

Neddy.

Who'll suffer a couple of months more in cold COVID / sex prison.Without considering COVID related restrictions, my list will be Sierra Leone, Ghana, Senegal, Nigeria, Cote the'Ivoire, and Togo? By order of user friendliness only.

Of course, Tanzania in East Africa is the most open. In Southern Africa, I think South Africa is most open if you have your visa.

SceticoBlu
01-16-22, 18:07
No cash withdrawal can be free of charge. You can check the tariff guide on DTB website. It might be cheaper than Equity Bank. But it cannot be free. Never.For Kenyan cards withdrawel is still without fee.

Equity did not have the 5 Dollar fee for international cards till March 2021.

In the meantime I tried out DTB. They still have no additional fee but they calculate a lower exchange rate.

So the best for me in 2022 is withdrawing the maximum amount of 40.000 from Equity and pay the 5 USD.

Another way would be opening an Kenyan account. They have 8% p. A. interest rates for deposits.

Member #4740
01-16-22, 22:04
Another way would be opening an Kenyan account. They have 8% p. A. interest rates for deposits.Best way to bring USD and change it. Forget everything else. Don't open bank account unless you want to live there.

Rates in the exchange opposite Ethiopian Air in town is very good.

Leblon
01-16-22, 22:44
I have the same problem like you I can go in February and really don't know where to go. I think Madagascar is not possible in daressalam I was 5 times the last years. Kenya seems difficult because of the corona thing so I thought about Senegal. France quoted it as a green country also no visa or pcr test if you have vaccine. But I not know if mongering is good there the forum is not active there. Let us know where you decide to go. Mars.Kenya is difficult why? In Mombasa there is no curfew, and I haven't seen police asking mask anymore, you can walk freely on beach. Most of the people don't use mask anymore. Situation may be different in the streets of Mwtapa, maybe police is still looking there extra money. But like leaving Casourina, no need to put mask on anymore.

If you refer Covid situation in Kenya, I have not followed so I don't know.

There was Nigeria mentioned as place to visit. Getting visa there may be easy if there is Nigerian embassy in your home country, or in a country where you are resident. But if there is not, then it get's very difficult. I spend lot of time and money to try to get visa there in 2018, and did not succeed. I hope better luck to people in this forum who try it.

Mombie75
01-17-22, 07:12
I have been in Mombasa the last month. Mask wearing on the beach is nil, I still carry one and if I see Police I will pop it on and have at times been spotted and they say nothing. In Mtwapa / Nyali etc it is not worth the risk so I just wear it there.

Casarina still gets busy at midnight as well as Big tree during the day, but Cheers has been pretty quiet lately. I have never been but Volume was busy over Christmas / NY but with the Nairobi crowd gone now I am not sure if it still attracts.

DTB and NTSB bank charges me no withdrawal fee with my UK credit card.

Mombie75
01-17-22, 07:14
What I do is bring cash an change it with Mike at his Bora Bora exchange shop, I then go and put all that money into my mpesa, no need to have any cash then apart from the odd few thousand shillings in the pocket. Much easier.

PookyMan
01-17-22, 16:07
Best way to bring USD and change it. Forget everything else. Don't open bank account unless you want to live there.

Rates in the exchange opposite Ethiopian Air in town is very good.Maybe for an American. For a European I would recommend using a Maestro debit card and withdraw money at CoOp. Maybe DTB too, I never used it. My EU bank uses the actual exchange rate (yes, I checked) and only charge me 0. 5% forex fee. CoOp really doesn't charge anything. At least, not yet.

Univelton
01-17-22, 21:01
Kenya is difficult why? In Mombasa there is no curfew, and I haven't seen police asking mask anymore, you can walk freely on beach. Most of the people don't use mask anymore.The same in South Africa.

Zimzam
01-18-22, 05:55
Casarina still gets busy at midnight as well as Big tree during the day, but Cheers has been pretty quiet lately. I have never been but Volume was busy over Christmas / N
d.These days the Eagle Nest atttacts very few customers, it seems the owner (Jesus) has fallen in disgrace.

Also the places opposite the Birchtensgaden Bar have disappeared.

The Goldfish next door gets a lot of customers these days.

There is the Yacht Lounge opposite Lambada which is quite nice and comfortable but I heard that in the evening you have to pay 1000 and then they put 4 beers on your table. You are not allowed to change them for cold ones after a while.

Zimzam
01-18-22, 07:01
There is a Jamaican guy who has been very busy building up a very large place out of wood, makuti and a container next to the old beachbar, which unfortunately still remains closed.

The whole complex consists of several bars on different levels and on the other side several basic rooms out of makuti and stonebeds, which seemingly have to serve as short time accomodations.

Now the problem with the location is that it can be easily reached via the beach from Cobacabana beach when the water is low, but at high tide the place can only be reached via extremely bad roads through Maweni.

At the time I visited the place there were no cushions available, so we had to sit on the bare concrete benches, byt maybe that has improved now.

Mars01
01-18-22, 13:41
Kenya is difficult why? In Mombasa there is no curfew, and I haven't seen police asking mask anymore, you can walk freely on beach. Most of the people don't use mask anymore. Situation may be different in the streets of Mwtapa, maybe police is still looking there extra money. But like leaving Casourina, no need to put mask on anymore.

If you refer Covid situation in Kenya, I have not followed so I don't know.

There was Nigeria mentioned as place to visit. Getting visa there may be easy if there is Nigerian embassy in your home country, or in a country where you are resident. But if there is not, then it get's very difficult. I spend lot of time and money to try to get visa there in 2018, and did not succeed. I hope better luck to people in this forum who try it.Thank you Leblon it seams Keniya is not so bad then I thought. Maybe I will try it. If its bad I can easy go to Tanzania.

Member #4740
01-18-22, 19:28
My EU bank uses the actual exchange rate (yes, I checked) and only charge me 0. 5% forex fee. CoOp really doesn't charge anything. At least, not yet.Which bank gives you 0.5%?

PookyMan
01-21-22, 13:33
Which bank gives you 0.5%?I use Knab, a Dutch bank. They're the main reason I stopped using ING. ING charges 1% plus 2.75 EUR per withdrawal.

Leblon
01-25-22, 10:27
I haven't been in Eagle Nest for very long time, but I met ex-waitress from there. She told me that management has changed there, new owner. So maybe there will be changes, location is good at least.

Volume in Shanzu continue being very favourite place, it is full every Friday and Saturday, of other days I don't know. Most favourite place in the region now.

For me problem in Volume is volume, they play music too loud, sound is breaking, I get headache there even without drinking, ears ringing.

Most of the girls there are so called common girls. Lot of big matakos. I see many casourina girls also there also, later they come to Casourina, not always.

I like to go there, buy a beer, maximum two, and then leave to Casourina. Motobike drivers are asking all the time higher prizes, now it is already 200 hundred to go to Casourina, but they take 150 after little talking. Taxi drivers ask 500 for this short trip.

Safai Inn has lot of people on Tuesdays and fridays. I visited there one Tuesday, it was kind of OK, live band, music not so loud. Later most of the people could be found from Casourina.

Zimzam
02-01-22, 05:48
Man loses Sh596,000, after night out with Mombasa lady.

After having several drinks alone, the man got attracted to one of Mombasa's beautiful girls.

The man met the woman only identified as Wambui in Mombasa county on Saturday while partying at the newly launched VIP Club Volume in Shanzu.

He passed out until Sunday afternoon when the apartment's steward knocked on his door.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-01-31-man-loses-sh596000-after-night-out-with-mombasa-lady/

Neddy69
02-01-22, 10:17

After having several drinks alone, the man got attracted to one of Mombasa's beautiful girls.

The man met the woman only identified as Wambui in Mombasa county on Saturday while partying at the newly launched VIP Club Volume in Shanzu.

He passed out until Sunday afternoon when the apartment's steward knocked on his door.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-01-31-man-loses-sh596000-after-night-out-with-mombasa-lady/I also found this gem. Scopolamine called devils breath. The good thing in Africa. The vultures don't discriminate. Black man, White man, Indian, Chinese. All equal opportunity robberies.

Mwalimu.

Who always drinks out of original sealed bottles in clubs. Always let the bottle be opened in front of you and never leave it unattended. Either take it with you to the loo or let a wingman watch it over. Of course don't get senselessly pissed. I make it a rule. Either get drunk and sleep alone or stay sober and take a bedwarmer.

Neddy69
02-01-22, 10:35
Beware of chips Funga they call it in sheng.

https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/gents-here-is-how-to-spot-a-chips-funga/

Mwalimu.

Member #4740
02-01-22, 17:36

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-01-31-man-loses-sh596000-after-night-out-with-mombasa-lady/Go to the israelis hotel in Mtwapa and colect phone numbers of a "Recommended Girls" with zero issues.

Member #4740
02-02-22, 00:25
There are 3 Israelis hotel in Mtwapa as follows.

1. Royal Apartments own by Israeli but not so popular due to higer price https://g.page/royal-apartments-mombasa?share.

2. Romi Villa own by Israeli "Uzi" same aley as the previous link. Very good hotel full of girls that rent room for longer time. If you not find girl there I may suggest you to drink poison and fly back home.

3. Mtwapa palms- this hotel is just opposite *the bakary https://goo.gl/maps/H5ziY5gqxAjAJ5vo7 and the owner is old man from new Zealand, but most of the clients are Israelis mongers. Looking for girls is like searching for water in the sea.

Or just sit in the bakary, then you see a girl with a man sitting, just buy them coffee or soda and talk. The reality is that soon they will not be together *so her *number will be circulated. I met a guy that kicked *one of the girls who woke up in the night and looked into the closet. She was out of the list of the recommended girls but my friend still took her only for a short time under 100% supervision.

Zimzam
02-02-22, 08:40
Some weeks ago I heard that one Israeli owner of a hotel died suddenly from a heart attack.

I'm not sure from which hotel though.

Leblon
02-10-22, 21:57
Big Tree hotel got full and I forgot to make bookings for more days. No rooms for next three weeks. So I made a walk and asked info about other hotels in the area.

All prizes in Kenya shillings. Prizes, they change. And you can get easily better prizes than me, I am not good negotiator, with hotels or with girls.

Azul Margarida, that is hotel next to Big Tree. For single room, 4000 shillings, 5000 with breakfast. 2000 shilling for visitors.

If you book room for two, 6000 no breakfast, no problem with visitors. No fridge. Later they offered me single room 5000 wuth fridge and cooking, but still visitor fee.

Aircon, mosquito net, tv, hot water included in all rooms.

Sheratton Beach Villagio. Yes with double t. I asked, they told me that they have never had problems with actual Sheraton hotel chain.

Single room 4500 no breakfast, 5000 with breakfast. Visitor fee 1500.

They finally offered me double room 5500 with breakfast, 5000 without breakfast. Then no problem with visitors.

This was the offer that I finally took.

Both of these hotel, there is no problem if several different girl visits during the day, if they have ID. For two girls at the same time I did not ask.

In Sheratton hotel breakfast, local people usually, sometimes musungus.

Aircon, mosquito net, tv with netflix, hot water included in all rooms. Wifi seems to be working ok mostly.

Next, Salt and Sun. It was fully booked for a one month ahead. They have separate apartments, some of them have AC. I could not visit any, since they were all occupied.

The guy who walked with me told that girls were ok to visit, if there is not too many visits. I guess they don't want wild parties. 5000 for one bedroom.

Sai Rock next. I remember long time ago they had signs that No Alcohol and something else NO in their swimming pool, when I walked past. Now they have brand new restaurant and some other bars serving alcohol.

Room 5000 single with deluxe ocean view with breakfast, 4500 standard. Problem is that visitor fee is 3000 shilling. Room for two is 8000.

There are apartments more near the big road, 4500 no breakfast, I guess there is kitchen. And there is no visitor fee at all. No wonder they were fully booked.

So better check carefully if you book apartment or room there.

Next in the beach would be CharChoma, they have rooms also, did not go there.

Sarova Whitesands for rich people, so not for me.

Ziva beach resort, I went to see that place one year ago to check, I liked that kind of tower that they have built there, room rates just were high. That is girl friend hotel also.

And next to it, Indiana, big and girl friendly hotel, and cheap. And then there is Kahama, good place unless you are in cheap rooms and there are many people in the bar, noise until late.

I walked to the other direction, after Pirates beach there are two hotels. Some people asked me to check Lido hotel. In Lido they told me that almost all rooms are two bedroon or three bedroom apartments, only three apartments are studios. I forgot what the room prize was, maybe I did not even ask. This place is favoured by muslims, especially somalis, I saw lot of them. I guess families for those big apartmens. Nonalcoholic bar. I did not ask visitor policy. When I left to beach one guy in the port told me that he owns some of the single apartments which are not offered from reception, he is renting for 10 000 per day or 120 000 per month.

Milele hotel in Milele beach, that was last one in the direction after Pirates. Non-alcoholic hotel. I talked with the beach guard, I forgot what was it that I wasn't interested to even go to see the hotel. I guess I was tired of watching hotels.

There are some other places that I did not notice or don't know how to access, when I looked from Google maps.

I would say that Sheratton and Azul Margarida are both good choises if Big Tree is full, or if you get tired of problems that Big Tree has, like mosquitos, only ventilator in your room, or something else. They are more expensive but there is more luxury, like aircon every room, Big Tree has just in some rooms. These two hotels seemed to have lot of free rooms also.

Himbersaft
02-17-22, 21:01
Some weeks ago I heard that one Israeli owner of a hotel died suddenly from a heart attack.

I'm not sure from which hotel though.Was one of the guys from Royal Apartments.

Slowalk
02-21-22, 13:23
This is a bit more than Mombasa but Ill post it regardless.

I'm living in West Kenya and decided it was time to take a trip to Mombasa. Normally, I'm not the "tourist type" but since this was my first time to the area, I booked a resort right on Diani Beach for the peace of it while I explore. For many reasons, even though it was a 15 hour ride through the night, taking a KSh 2 k bus was my best option.

The temperature varies across Kenya. To the west of Nairobi, Nakuru and especially Eldoret are high altitude cities. The temperature is reasonable in the day and cool (Eldoret is cold) at night. The altitude gradually decreases westward past Webuye and Bungoma to the Uganda border. Bungoma is dryer and warmer during the day but cool at night. East of Nairobi, the road descends to the coast and becomes hot and humid. Between Nairobi and Mombasa, the road passes through Tsavo where I saw many Zebra, Baboons, Monkeys and Elephants along the road.

After an all-night fifteen hour bus ride across Kenya, I got off my bus in Mombasa. Mombasa Island is a "One Day That's Enough" destination. However, the nearby coastal areas are significantly better but all roads go into Mombasa. I took a 2 hour KSh 30 k taxi ride south to Diani Beach. All vehicles traveling south of Mombasa must take a ferry between Mombasa island and the mainland. Wait times vary drastically. We waited 20 minutes going but 2 hours returning just to get on the ferry then 45 minutes more for the ferry to wait and cross. The drive was then another 1-1/2 HR to Diani-Ukundo.

The next time I go to the coast, I will find a place in Ukundo near Diani. Diani is dominated by the resorts whereas Ukundo has many expats, retirees and tourists. There is much more quality food, shopping and entertainment in this area than most African locations. I could exchanged dollars at the grocery markets at rates better than banks (the worst), airport or forex. I'm sorry I can't give many details or places because I simply drifted about looking for things a resident not a tourist looks for. I found the women generally prettier than away from tourist spots.

Carousing in African countries is nothing like carousing in Thailand or the PI or the DR. In most locations, you don't go to nightclubs and find women. African nightclubs don't pay women to attract foreign men. Nightclubs are filled with African men who sometimes might take their girlfriend and her friend with them {never his wife (s)}. However, if you do go, nearly every woman will subtly or openly try to get your attention. African women are sensitive to gossip. The coastal areas where tourism is high is slightly different. Most Africans there aren't local and have no fear of slander. They are there to hunt.

However, like most of Africa, the daytime is better than night time to score. The best way to meet a quality person is to walk around during the day and look for a good looking woman. Don't expect to find someone you are attracted to immediately. Africa has a lot of ugly and even more stink. When you see someone you want, be polite and make conversation. Don't be pushy or embarrass her in front of others.

Africans expect foreigners to have a certain look and behavior. Don't over dress or think you are going to draw positive attention with your moves on the dance floor. You are simple and embarrassing to everyone around you. Also, don't under-dress. The "Homeless Look" will bring you only disrespect. African men never wear shorts; foreigners wear shorts. If you are black and want to be recognized as a foreigner, wear shorts. You are are likely light skinned to Africans and they will call you white anyhow.

Generally, African women prefer older foreign men. In every country in the world, young people, especially foreigners, are more attractive to locals. However, even in the villages, Africans know that young men make for poor relationships. Older men are seen as better providers. This is a subtle concept: African men give money to their women. They are not paying them to be their women; they are providing for their care. If you respect an African woman, give her money. If you don't understand that, go practice your moves on the dance floor.

RULES:

1) Getting Her Will Be Easy; Getting Rid of Her Will Not: One of the Posters here had a good method. Walk her to a taxi, tuktuk, moto, matatu or bus and give some security money then see her off.

2) Be Self-Sufficient: Most Africans have no concept of how to manage anything such as money or time or even their own lives so don't EVER depend on them.

3) Never Bring Her Home: The goal for an African is to establish a love relationship with a foreigner and leave Africa. Once there, it is guaranteed that they will even abandon a wealthy, young and very good looking relationship for something different. But then again, you can't help but love someone who admires your moves on the dance floor.

John Auro
02-21-22, 15:47

I'm living in West Kenya and .................................. dance floor.Hey- thanks so much for this great text. Asanti Sana.

John.

John Auro
02-21-22, 19:03
Apartment Theft.

"Stupidity gets punished" about 4000 EURO gone by it. (phone and a camera 2500 EURO, cash 1500 EURO). Some Apartment / Condominum (near Bamburi, Mombasa) has a reputation to be a save place. Some foreigners rent the spacious apartments per year and they sub-rent them, mostly for 4000 KSH per day. I even spoke to a lady at the ground floor, as she leaves doors and windows open even if she is not around, however the gate with the watchmen is nearby. (But as she later told me, of course she does not leave valuables like camera, smartphone and money hanging around!

I rent one room inside of one of the flats of a Kenyan woman. We shared kitchen and bathroom together, and we came along well. She was hardly closing the second door at the entrance with a security lock, the 1st door just worked with a simple key, and I was going to tell her that this lock can be easily opened with a pick lock / skeleton key, but I did not tell her finally.

There was a flat opposite. On the day before the theft, 3 Africans persons (2 mature men, 1 mature woman) moved in and left next day at about 16.00 according to the watchman. I left at 15:30 with the woman from the flat to do some shopping.

When we left, the woman from that flat opposite was sitting on the balcony and was seeing us leaving.

As another suspect, the watchman at the 2nd gate. He was seeing us leaving too.

When we returned 2 hours later, the flat door was not locked any more and the valuables above stolen, including the 2 laptops and expensive perfumes which belonged to the apartment lady.

The Police visited the place and were kind of helpful and friendly, but quite obviously there is little hope that something comes out. The lady went far upcountry some days later to get a witchdoctor working on it. Me myself, I am an experienced traveller, but I just got lullabied by being a guest at a well-equipped flat and its owner around and staying at a condominium which had a good reputation.

Lessons learned.

Slowalk
02-22-22, 03:16
When we returned 2 hours later, the flat door was not locked any more.Don't just do nothing; that's what the perps are hoping for.

If the security guard works for an agency, have the owner contact them. There will be ramifications.

Look for someone free spending. Africans can't help themselves.

Someone saw it. Other residents don't want thieves among them either.

I was surprised at how many Africans can pick locks. The caretaker of my compound lost the key to the tool shed. I mentioned it to a TukTuk driver one day in a conversation. When he dropped me off, he got out with me, walked to the shed, took a nail from his pocket and picked the lock in less than 30 s. He's not a criminal, it's simply necessity.

Leblon
02-22-22, 20:59

I'm living in West Kenya and decided it was time to take a trip to Mombasa. Normally, I'm not the "tourist type" but since this was my first time to the area, I booked a resort right on Diani Beach for the peace of it while I explore. For many reasons, even though it was a 15 hour ride through the night, taking a KSh 2 k bus was my best option.

The temperature varies across Kenya. To the west of Nairobi, Nakuru and especially Eldoret are high altitude cities. The temperature is reasonable in the day and cool (Eldoret is cold) at night. The altitude gradually decreases westward past Webuye and Bungoma to the Uganda border. Bungoma is dryer and warmer during the day but cool at night. East of Nairobi, the road descends to the coast and becomes hot and humid. Between Nairobi and Mombasa, the road passes through Tsavo where I saw many Zebra, Baboons, Monkeys and Elephants along the road.

After an all-night fifteen hour bus ride across Kenya, I got off my bus in Mombasa. Mombasa Island is a "One Day That's Enough" destination. However, the nearby coastal areas are significantly better but all roads go into Mombasa. I took a 2 hour KSh 30 k taxi ride south to Diani Beach. All vehicles traveling south of Mombasa must take a ferry between Mombasa island and the mainland. Wait times vary drastically. We waited 20 minutes going but 2 hours returning just to get on the ferry then 45 minutes more for the ferry to wait and cross. The drive was then another 1-1/2 HR to Diani-Ukundo.

The next time I go to the coast, I will find a place in Ukundo near Diani. Diani is dominated by the resorts whereas Ukundo has many expats, retirees and tourists. There is much more quality food, shopping and entertainment in this area than most African locations. I could exchanged dollars at the grocery markets at rates better than banks (the worst), airport or forex. I'm sorry I can't give many details or places because I simply drifted about looking for things a resident not a tourist looks for. I found the women generally prettier than away from tourist spots.

Carousing in African countries is nothing like carousing in Thailand or the PI or the DR. In most locations, you don't go to nightclubs and find women. African nightclubs don't pay women to attract foreign men. Nightclubs are filled with African men who sometimes might take their girlfriend and her friend with them {never his wife (s)}. However, if you do go, nearly every woman will subtly or openly try to get your attention. African women are sensitive to gossip. The coastal areas where tourism is high is slightly different. Most Africans there aren't local and have no fear of slander. They are there to hunt.

However, like most of Africa, the daytime is better than night time to score. The best way to meet a quality person is to walk around during the day and look for a good looking woman. Don't expect to find someone you are attracted to immediately. Africa has a lot of ugly and even more stink. When you see someone you want, be polite and make conversation. Don't be pushy or embarrass her in front of others.

Africans expect foreigners to have a certain look and behavior. Don't over dress or think you are going to draw positive attention with your moves on the dance floor. You are simple and embarrassing to everyone around you. Also, don't under-dress. The "Homeless Look" will bring you only disrespect. African men never wear shorts; foreigners wear shorts. If you are black and want to be recognized as a foreigner, wear shorts. You are are likely light skinned to Africans and they will call you white anyhow.

Generally, African women prefer older foreign men. In every country in the world, young people, especially foreigners, are more attractive to locals. However, even in the villages, Africans know that young men make for poor relationships. Older men are seen as better providers. This is a subtle concept: African men give money to their women. They are not paying them to be their women; they are providing for their care. If you respect an African woman, give her money. If you don't understand that, go practice your moves on the dance floor.

RULES:

1) Getting Her Will Be Easy; Getting Rid of Her Will Not: One of the Posters here had a good method. Walk her to a taxi, tuktuk, moto, matatu or bus and give some security money then see her off.

2) Be Self-Sufficient: Most Africans have no concept of how to manage anything such as money or time or even their own lives so don't EVER depend on them.

3) Never Bring Her Home: The goal for an African is to establish a love relationship with a foreigner and leave Africa. Once there, it is guaranteed that they will even abandon a wealthy, young and very good looking relationship for something different. But then again, you can't help but love someone who admires your moves on the dance floor.Slowalk, Thank you for a report.

Diani and Ukunda are generally considered as part of the Mombasa, also in this Forum. They are South Beach. Administratively they belong to different county, but so does Mwtapa.

I was there in Diani also in a weekend and I was planning to write a report but often I am just too busy and lazy, maybe I will write now that I mentioned it here.

You wrote that you paid 30 k for a taxi drive, from Mombasa? Surely there is extra 0 by mistake, since you paid 2 k for your bus drive from Nairobi?

You can get there with 4000 shillings from Bamburi beach, even from Mwtapa, even that could be musungu prize?

Slowalk
02-26-22, 08:16
You wrote that you paid 30 k for a taxi drive, from Mombasa? Surely there is extra 0 by mistake... Thanks for catching my error: I paid KSh 3 k for the taxi. But I used the taxi to go around Mombasa such as Ft Jesus, etc... as well. I paid KSh 2 k bus ride from Malaba (Uganda-Kenya border) to Mombasa.

Zimzam
03-02-22, 08:31
A well-known figure in Mtwapa, the German owner of the Eaglenest Bar, known by the names of Jesus or Hallelujah, because of his long beard and inseparable hat, has died.

Already his ailing Eaglenest is being renovated now by new owner (s?

Slowalk
03-02-22, 10:47
I see most posters are staying in Mtwapa. What do you see is the advantages? I assume you've considered both north and south Mombasa.

Mombie75
03-02-22, 14:47
South coast, Ukunda, can be pretty quiet at times.

North coast, Nyali, Bamburi, Shanzu, Mtwapa is busier.

Leblon
03-02-22, 18:21
I see most posters are staying in Mtwapa. What do you see is the advantages? I assume you've considered both north and south Mombasa.Diani in south is like peaceful village. Beautiful beaches, calm, small paradise. But after short time you know already all the people there. Night life is good in Friday and Saturday in Manyatta and Tandori. Girls are coming from Ugunda, Likoni, some from Mombasa town.

I like to visit Diani but after a while there I get bored, better just to visit on Saturday or for a weekend.

North, like Mombie write, has much more action, and much more people. Many places to go.

Zimzam
03-02-22, 22:26
I have never really considered to live in South Coast. As already mentioned the scene there is not very extended and things are not centered.

I find Mtwapa very convenient to live. Rents are cheap and almost everything I need is within walking distance.

For Kenyan standards the place is quite safe.

To my surprise I just saw recently that the population should be around 90.000 but there is still a village-like atmosphere and within few kilometers you can find the real African countryside and even unspoiled beaches.

Unfortunately the Cobacabana beach has changed drastically over the last few years Into some noisy kind of disneyland.

And yes, girls can be found Iitterally everywhere.

Now that Casuarina is open again you can see an endless parade of long legged chicks there.

Leblon
03-11-22, 18:11
I heard that starting from today, masks are not anymore required in Kenya. Not even in supermarkets, which was last place where I have been using them, when entering to market.

I feel sad for Mwtapa police if this is true. They were still working hard and extracting money from people that were not using masks. Which should have been easy since nobody was using masks anymore.

What will police do now, I guess even they don't remember what was their purpose before?

Luckily they can start to arrest motocycle taxi drivers. There was some incident in Nairobi, some group of boda boda drivers harassed female car driver, was she even raped?

Now boda boda drivers are harassed by police especially in Nairobi, but also in Mombasa, in whole country maybe. If no proper documents, to the jail and have to pay 5000 shilllings to get out. Or even if papers are OK to the jail.

Drivers don't have that money of course.

MadDin19
03-11-22, 20:40
I feel sad for Mwtapa police if this is true. They were still working hard and extracting money from people that were not using masks. Which should have been easy since nobody was using masks anymore.Was at Bamburi / Mtwapa in February for 2 weeks. No mask required, only in shopping center. Police not check mask.

Mombie75
03-11-22, 23:30
No PCR test required before travel if vaccinated as well.

Apparantly the lady in Nbi was a diplomat for at the Zimbabwe embassy so Police acted quickly in arresting the culprits. Now the fall out is it is fair game hitting the bodas in the name of cleaning up the errant ones. Just Kenya being Kenya.

Zimzam
03-12-22, 05:22
NAIROBI, March 11 (Reuters) - Kenya lifted its remaining COVID-19 restrictions on Friday, including a ban on large indoor gatherings such as religious services and a requirement to present a negative COVID-19 test for arriving air passengers.

Mopar Man
03-12-22, 20:07
NAIROBI, March 11 (Reuters) - Kenya lifted its remaining COVID-19 restrictions on Friday, including a ban on large indoor gatherings such as religious services and a requirement to present a negative COVID-19 test for arriving air passengers.Thank you Zimzam and Mombie75 for locating this news. This is good news and makes travel simpler, easier and removes an additional expense. I was in Mtwapa from September of last year till this past January. A test was required coming and going. I figure it added at least $200 usd to my travel expenses as well as the inconvenience.

I just booked a ticket to return to Mtwapa in early April and stay a couple of months again. So this is nice news.

I'll attach the link to the Kenya Ministry of Health announcement from March 11.

Cheers to all.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hiiuro1j7w15csm/Kenya%20Ministry%20of%20Health%20-%20Update%20on%20Covid%2019%20%26%20Response%20Measures%2011th%20March%202022%20-%20Brief%20712.pdf?dl=0

Albert9989
03-13-22, 13:05
Hi,

I will go to Kenya again for an organized safari ending by mid August. Then my plan would be to spend 1 more week around Mombasa, I plan to bring there a girl from Nairobi which I am chatting with since sometime.

I am trying to define where we should stay, one option could be to be an some kind of apartment where we can have a kitchen and cook meals.

So, we should have shops around not so far to buy some food to cook.

Beach should be also close as much as possible.

Or we could stay at hotel also.

Having the possibility to get some massage on site, in room would be also something I could like.

Budget for house or hotel can be around 50/60€ for two.

I have done some reading back in the forum but not so easy to get some clear idea of where to stay, Mtwapa, Diani. Or more quiet places?

Would be nice to have also some tourist activities around, things to visit.

So, I know that this will not be real mongering stay, but for those who have a good knowledge of this area, all advices about where to stay and what to rent will be very useful.

MtVadose
03-13-22, 13:47
Back from Mombasa again. I spent most of my time with the 1 girl from my last trip, gave her 16 k total for the 6 days / nights we were together, but cost me more on drinks, food and activities every day we were together, we went Malindi for a couple days too. I've never spent that much extended time with the one girl before, definitely great for most of it but she got a bit too comfortable at times too. I think best to rotate a bit more in future.

Nothing much has changed from my trip last November. The plane to Kenya was full this time but it didn't feel any busier on the ground. In Malindi most places were almost empty, we went for dinner in one resort and didn't see a single other guest.

Some new places I tried: Kingston beach lounge, nice spot but not that busy at 11 on a Friday, I didn't really see any opportunities. Volume club, super busy here Friday and Saturday, seemed similar crowd to nyali clubs plus some tourists in there. Standard Grill was almost empty between 10-11 on a Wednesday so didn't go in, club legend was closed when I tried it on a Wednesday too.

I used Diamond trust bank atms, no fees.

I went to Bamburi during the day with the girl I mentioned above, to see her place. My first time in this area, there seemed to be plenty of cool bars about from the outside at least, near the bamburi navidas supermarket. I would of liked to try some one night, though it's super local, I got stared at a lot while around there.

I think next trip I'll try somewhere else in Africa for a change of scene, but direct flights and less covid restrictions make it easier to visit Kenya than most other places currently.

Rwenotmen
03-15-22, 04:50
Sorry to be the spoiler here, but there is no update on the Kenya Embassy in the US that the PCR or any Covid restrictions have been removed. In fact, it's business-as-usual: https://ke.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/

Same with the front page of Kenya's Ministry of Health site: https://www.health.go.ke/ -- nothing stating any restrictions have been removed.

Worse, the file in that dropbox is not an official government announcement unless it get promoted to the higher levels of GoK bureaucracy. Where did you even get that? Why not just link to the official source?

Also why no direct link to the Reuters article?? Here it is: https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/kenya-lifts-remaining-covid-restrictions-2022-03-11/.

Despite what's written there, it doesn't mention the Ministry of Health at all. Reuters used to be so good. Are they becoming Fox News??

I cannot find ANY OFFICIAL statement by GoK that travel restrictions have been lifted. You would think the airlines would be the first to promote this, but I can't find anything.

Fair warning, so that you who will be traveling to Kenya soon (like me, by end-month, inshallah) won't be improperly informed. No worries, your airline won't even let you onboard if you don't meet the proper requirements, but still best to be prepared anyway.

Mombie75
03-15-22, 10:08
Gov. UK entry to Kenya says vaccinated travellers do not need a PCR test for entry. They are usually on the ball with these things.

Neddy69
03-15-22, 10:31
Sorry to be the spoiler here, but there is no update on the Kenya Embassy in the US that the PCR or any Covid restrictions have been removed. In fact, it's business-as-usual: https://ke.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/

Same with the front page of Kenya's Ministry of Health site: https://www.health.go.ke/ -- nothing stating any restrictions have been removed.

Worse, the file in that dropbox is not an official government announcement unless it get promoted to the higher levels of GoK bureaucracy. Where did you even get that? Why not just link to the official source?

Also why no direct link to the Reuters article?? Here it is: https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/kenya-lifts-remaining-covid-restrictions-2022-03-11/.

Despite what's written there, it doesn't mention the Ministry of Health at all. Reuters used to be so good. Are they becoming Fox News??

I cannot find ANY OFFICIAL statement by GoK that travel restrictions have been lifted. You would think the airlines would be the first to promote this, but I can't find anything.

Fair warning, so that you who will be traveling to Kenya soon (like me, by end-month, inshallah) won't be improperly informed. No worries, your airline won't even let you onboard if you don't meet the proper requirements, but still best to be prepared anyway.Forget all these embassy pages. They'll be updated sometimes or never. If you board a commercial flight to Kenya the Check in agent verifies the requirement against the IATA home page.

See attached. Further the Dropbox publication states clearly that it is an official government publication of the GOK. Ministry of health.

Mwalimu.

Attached current IATA requirements to be allowed boarding to Kenya. As of today:

Univelton
03-15-22, 11:05

Despite what's written there, it doesn't mention the Ministry of Health at all. Reuters used to be so good. Are they becoming Fox News??.You might not have checked thoroughly the website. Of course, sometimes this requires a little bit to update all stuff and all stakeholders to be on board. But the link for this document can be found here: https://www.health.go.ke/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Covid-19-Update-11-March-2022-1.pdf..

I'd not go to Reuters, US embassy etc while I have not yet exhausted the primary source of information for an educated monger.

No need to panique, welcome to the top sex destination in Africa. Kenya is open now to its fullest.

Even the information is not yet available on all platforms, I'd go with its copy and show it to any individual who might make themselves the imposter to control the hoax Covid.

Mopar Man
03-15-22, 17:20

Despite what's written there, it doesn't mention the Ministry of Health at all. Reuters used to be so good. Are they becoming Fox News??.Good day,

I agree with the poster, it is important to search for up to date and hopefully accurate information.

I am told and have read that the IATA requirements are a very good source of current information as to what is required to enter a country or location.

Also Trip Advisor can have very good, up to date information from people making similar inquiries and / or actually travelling to the locations in question.

I will include a couple of links for those who wish to broaden their search inquires and acquire more information with which to help understand what is going on.

https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/world.php

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g294206-i9216-k13856660-No_PCR_tests_for_Vaccinated_passengers-Kenya.html

I plan to return to Kenya in early April, I am watching developments pretty closely. I think before I travel a reasonable clear picture of what is required will have been established if it is not already. I haven't tried to search the Gov't of Kenya websites yet but will do so. However I am lead to believe that is where IATA gets it's guidance from.

If a person really has doubts about reliable information they could just get a PCR test prior to travel and have all the bases covered so to say.

OK, good luck to all and good travels.

Albert9989
03-16-22, 11:01
Good day,

I agree with the poster, it is important to search for up to date and hopefully accurate information.

I am told and have read that the IATA requirements are a very good source of current information as to what is required to enter a country or location.

Also Trip Advisor can have very good, up to date information from people making similar inquiries and / or actually travelling to the locations in question.

I will include a couple of links for those who wish to broaden their search inquires and acquire more information with which to help understand what is going on.

https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/world.php

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g294206-i9216-k13856660-No_PCR_tests_for_Vaccinated_passengers-Kenya.html.Here is what I found on Foreign Affair website from Kenya:

- https://mfa.go.ke/#info-foreigners bottom of the page there is a link to Covid19-Entry Advisory, then goes here.

- https://kcaa.or.ke/covid-19 you can see the link to Covid-10 Travel Requirements which opens a PDF.

- https://kcaa.or.ke/sites/default/files/covid-19/documents/COVID-19_TRAVEL_REQUIREMENTS_13.3.2022.pdf.

In which it is written:

1. All travelers arriving into Kenya through any point of entry must have a certificate of COVID19 vaccination. The following categories of travelers are exempt from the requirement: etc.

2. All travelers coming to Kenya who are fully vaccinated shall be exempt from the requirement of a PCR test.

3. All eligible unvaccinated travelers arriving at any port of entry into Kenya, must be in possession of a valid COVID-19 negative PCR test certificate conducted within 72 hours before departure regardless of the route of entry.

So, vaccinated travellers doesn't need a PCR test.

But I agree that its quite difficult to find this and many website have not been updated up to now.

SceticoBlu
03-16-22, 19:38
There was some incident in Nairobi, some group of boda boda drivers harassed female car driver, was she even raped?

The victim was a female diplomat. She was robbed, undressed and filmed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.africanews.com/amp/2022/03/14/boda-boda-attack-on-woman-ring-leader-arrested/

Rwenotmen
03-17-22, 04:58
Everyone, thank you for the sources of info that help people to plan their travels, especially during these trying times.

Even though ISG & its members are masters at mongering advice, this ain't no friggin' travel website. So it's important for critical stuff like this to link to original sources. And legitimate sources. And share it properly, not lock it in dropbox or attachment or whatever. (Even on that Tripadvisor thread, again with the friggin' dropbox link!

And the airport is the worse place to discover that you've followed the wrong advice!

Worse than that, you get to Kenya, then they pretend you and your airline missed something, you now have to go thru stupid 'security theatre' to confirm you're not a health risk (or, they offer you convenience to 'pay chicken' to avoid that aggravation). So to all who provided DIRECT links to GoK sources, Thank You!

I don't put blame on forum members for the confusing instructions. The ultimate blame goes to all of GoK sources, who in typical blockhead fashion don't get their fcuking info straight, so as to be consistent and prevent nonsense. Then again, as the saying goes: "This is Kenya" so Nonsense is their bread-&butter, even processes that can bring them more tourists, more business, more money, they fcuk that up too.

And some blame got to go to e. G. News services like Reuter. That article is terrible. Like a kid wrote it. At least with Fox you know you'll get faux news, but at least it'll be consistent to all the pandering local Fox channels.

Alright, enough ranting.

Eventually GoK sources will be align.

Til then, I say follow this advice from the Tripadvisor thread: "IATA was updated today so airlines should update soon if not already, but I would absolutely make sure to stick with whatever your airline says, even if it's more stringent than the official requirements. If the airline isn't sure you meet the requirements (even if they are incorrect) they will not board you as they risk a massive fine if they get it wrong. Mostly this information comes to the airlines from IATA, but it can vary a bit and when rules update it can depend a lot on human judgement at the check in desk, irrespective of what the official rules say. ".

And, oh look, the link! https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g294206-i9216-k13856660-o10-No_PCR_tests_for_Vaccinated_passengers-Kenya.html.

So Brother MoparMan, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for that IATA source. I never knew about it. It's reassuring to know this is what the airlines use, so that's now my preferred first source.

OakTownPaul
03-17-22, 06:37
Hi,

I will go to Kenya again for an organized safari ending by mid August. Then my plan would be to spend 1 more week around Mombasa, I plan to bring there a girl from Nairobi which I am chatting with since sometime.

I am trying to define where we should stay, one option could be to be an some kind of apartment where we can have a kitchen and cook meals.

So, we should have shops around not so far to buy some food to cook.

Beach should be also close as much as possible.

Or we could stay at hotel also.

Having the possibility to get some massage on site, in room would be also something I could like.

Budget for house or hotel can be around 50/60 for two..I recently stayed at the Kahama Hotel (in the Bamburi Beach area) for 5 days with my friend that I met in Nairobi. $315 USD for 5 nights. A very nice place, but not over the top. No kitchen, but you get a good buffet breakfast every morning. There is a restaurant 20 yards next to the hotel where you can have dinner, or you can have your food delivered to the pool. The pool is very clean. This food situation worked for me because my girl and I only ate two meals a day. What I really liked is that the staff was friendly (treated both of us well) and they were cleaning the buffet and pool area all day, everyday.

There is a nearby path that will take you to the beach, but it is a 7-10 minute walk. (Except for a few paths, Beach access is restricted by the hotels that front the beach.) Also, there was always a taxi parked nearby that would take us wherever we wanted to go. The vibe is mixed. I saw other guys at the hotel who had obviously invited women to meet them by the pool. I also saw Kenyan families visiting with their children. So, for me, a good place to vacation with a girl I met elsewhere. In the end, I had a great time with the the girl who accompanied me. If I did not like her, it would not have been great as we spent a lot of time together.

Albert9989
03-17-22, 11:25
I recently stayed at the Kahama Hotel (in the Bamburi Beach area) for 5 days with my friend that I met in Nairobi. $315 USD for 5 nights. A very nice place, but not over the top. No kitchen, but you get a good buffet breakfast every morning. There is a restaurant 20 yards next to the hotel where you can have dinner, or you can have your food delivered to the pool. The pool is very clean. This food situation worked for me because my girl and I only ate two meals a day. What I really liked is that the staff was friendly (treated both of us well) and they were cleaning the buffet and pool area all day, everyday.

There is a nearby path that will take you to the beach, but it is a 7-10 minute walk. (Except for a few paths, Beach access is restricted by the hotels that front the beach.) Also, there was always a taxi parked nearby that would take us wherever we wanted to go. The vibe is mixed. I saw other guys at the hotel who had obviously invited women to meet them by the pool. I also saw Kenyan families visiting with their children. So, for me, a good place to vacation with a girl I met elsewhere. In the end, I had a great time with the the girl who accompanied me. If I did not like her, it would not have been great as we spent a lot of time together.Thanks a lot, that's exactly the kind of advice I expected. Could be a good option for me!

How did you reach Mombasa from Nairobi, buses?

I saw Modern Coast Express that could be a good option.

And are the ATM's far away from the hotel?

IHeartIpa
03-18-22, 03:11
My first trip to Kenya is a week away, flights and hotels all booked but Kenya eVisa website won't accept payment from any of my cards. Have tried using multiple browsers also. Any tips for getting payment to go through?

Neddy69
03-18-22, 19:41
My first trip to Kenya is a week away, flights and hotels all booked but Kenya eVisa website won't accept payment from any of my cards. Have tried using multiple browsers also. Any tips for getting payment to go through?You are not by any chance Russian.

Mwalimu.

Neddy69
03-18-22, 20:05
My first trip to Kenya is a week away, flights and hotels all booked but Kenya eVisa website won't accept payment from any of my cards. Have tried using multiple browsers also. Any tips for getting payment to go through?See below.

I'm done with Kenya as long as they don't revert to EVisa AND VoA.

What I'd advise everybody. If you do EVisa attach a fake flight reservation and a fake booking. If your payment doesn't go through you don't loose any money. After your payment goes through you do the actual booking.

Mwalimu.

Who'll fly to TZ again. Pussy mengi. Kabisa.

IHeartIpa
03-19-22, 05:21
You are not by any chance Russian.No haha. After 20 min on the phone with my bank and me trying to process the payment while on the phone it finally went through. I'm all for fraud protection but cmon its only $50 just let it go through!

Didn't book a return ticket yet, hope I don't need one for a while: the.

Neddy69
03-19-22, 08:42
No haha. After 20 min on the phone with my bank and me trying to process the payment while on the phone it finally went through. I'm all for fraud protection but cmon its only $50 just let it go through!

Didn't book a return ticket yet, hope I don't need one for a while: the.Well you might be asked to produce one. Thankfully there's low cost solutions.

Outright fake reservation:

https://www.fakeflighttickets.com/faq

Actually real reservation which can be checked on airline booking systems:

https://onwardticket.com

I thought it had something to do with fraud protection.

Mwalimu.

Mombie75
03-19-22, 09:50
Thanks a lot, that's exactly the kind of advice I expected. Could be a good option for me!

How did you reach Mombasa from Nairobi, buses?

I saw Modern Coast Express that could be a good option.

And are the ATM's far away from the hotel?Use NBO-MBA train (SGR) or fly, buses are accident / death traps. If you must use a bus do not do overnight travel.

Albert9989
03-21-22, 12:28
Use NBO-MBA train (SGR) or fly, buses are accident / death traps. If you must use a bus do not do overnight travel.Yes, sure, road is a bit special there, I am used to travel by road from Nairobi to Masai Mara or Nakuru and even Baringo, surely the road is not a peaceful road, especially right after Nairobi going toward narok!

But train or flight are good options, yes, I checked train, 3000 KSH one way, that's a good option, 5 hrs travel.

And flight 83 Euros go and back and 1 hour duration.

Depends if we like to see some countryside or not if we prefer the speed.

Thanks for answer!

Slowalk
03-23-22, 08:31
My first trip to Kenya is a week away, flights and hotels all booked but Kenya eVisa website won't accept payment from any of my cards. Have tried using multiple browsers also. Any tips for getting payment to go through?The same thing always happens with mine. My credit card is refused the first time. My credit card company sends me an email and / or text message asking me to confirm that I'm the one actually making the purchase. I confirm then resubmit the payment.

You may have to set up your credit card protection for email only and not your phone. If you try to use it out of the country, the verification will go to your phone only and you may not be able to access it if you changed SIMs.

Mombie75
03-23-22, 15:08
I have done 3 online visa in the last 6 months. When I have input all my info and credit card details it opens a pop up box on my browser that says payment is going through, however this pop up box never moves forward and stay like this. I just close it down and my payment has always gone through okay without a confirmation on the screen. Typical Kenya the website / procedure is crap.

Leblon
03-30-22, 10:29
Now that I read this report, it went on reverse order by time. Hopefully not confusing.

In Diani on Sundays, Bahari Dhow Beach Villas is a place to go in the afternoon. There is a live band first, then there is very good dancing group, only men unfortunately. Then audience can join the dancing with dancing group, and they will, for rest of the evening / night.

Very nice place. Working girls are there with customers, some of them looking for customers. This is still more family meeting, lot of kids, like Big Tree in North on Sunday. But some girls are there.

I started my Sunday afternoon by going motobike taxi to Kongo River. Beautiful place, there are many people there on Sundays, worth of visiting. River (kind of), ocean, beach, big trees, some kind of restaurant.

I walked to direction of Bahari Dhow. Massage lady offered me massage, it was tempting but I refused.

There is Sunday party also in Golden Sand? Hotel, more sophisticated. I continued walking.

I arrived to Bahari Dhow. There was massage ladies also there, this time I did not refuse anymore. 1500 shillings for very good massage with mouth, with happy ending. Girl was 23 years old (she showed ID) and she did it without clothes. She would have been been doable even for actual intercourse. All this was happening in the small kiosk / cabin just 50/100 meter from the party place / beach bar.

After that to party. I collected couple of phone numbers, one from the working girl and one from the common girl (I think).

I don't know where the night party is on Sunday in Diani, I left around 19.30. From Dhow I continued to North and Casourina Sunday dancing competition, most busy day in Casourina. Dancing competitors, they are wild.

In Diani, I was there only on Saturday night. It is like before, first you go to Manyatta club. And from there to Tandoori. What is right time to go to Tandouri. Some say one o'clock at night, some say at midnight. It is difficult to get any place to sit if you go too late. But nowadays because no curfew, you can go outside to sit, order beer and get out of noise. Also girls are hunting outside.

On Saturday night I was in Tandouri until 6 or 7 in the morning, sun was shining already. There were still people when I left.

Saturday afternoon, I went to Nomad beach bar. Boring. I walked to Amigos. I like that place more, I was just there too late. From there I walked to Manyatta, but it was too early for that place yet.

Taxi driver told me that road to Diani would finish on April / May. We will see, I doubt. Then we would get rid of ferry, that would be left for tourist only.

Leblon
03-30-22, 10:42
Now that I started to write something finally, some info where to go on which day in North Beach.

Monday: I don't know. Casourina at night is always safe bet.

Tuesday. Safari Inn has live band, starting maybe 19 ? Many people go by night afterward to Casourina. In Hypnotica there is something, dancing competition? I don't know about Hypnotica so well. Thursday / Friday / Saturday are best days there, I have heard.

Wednesday. Big Tree has two pizza by one prize, lot of girls and people in the daytime. Big Tree is best place in daytime anyway in other days also, but Wednesday is busiest. Night time? Cheers? Casourina?

Thursday. Don't know any special place. Big Tree daytime- Cheers evening. Casourina night is safest bet, like in any day. Including Monday.

Friday. Safari Inn again have live band, making Cheers empty, like on Tuesday. Volume is very crowded. Casourina may have many people or then not. Yacts, if you like that place.

Saturday. Cheers is full, sometimes very full if there is some special band. Volume is even more full than on Friday, if you like that place (I don't). Casourina may be very good place.

Sunday. Afternoon there is live band in Big Tree, lot of kids, lot of people, some girls. There is something in Moonlight, dance show. Hypnotica have some dance competition. Casourina has dance competition after midnight, most crowded day for a week, big party after competition finished.

SceticoBlu
03-30-22, 16:57
In Diani the massage scene is more informal compared to the North Coast where the girls recently are in white uniforms and have to have a badge. Otherwise they get fined. Prices rose massively and are standardized. Yet they are negotiable more however in Diani. To get half hour for KSH 500 which I paid in 2020/2021 is now result of hard bargaining. This year they ask double.

Leblon
03-30-22, 18:43
In Diani the massage scene is more informal compared to the North Coast where the girls recently are in white uniforms and have to have a badge. Otherwise they get fined. Prices rose massively and are standardized. Yet they are negotiable more however in Diani. To get half hour for KSH 500 which I paid in 2020/2021 is now result of hard bargaining. This year they ask double.Which part of the North Coast? Some massage place near Serena? Or near some big expensive hotel in Bamburi beach. North Beach means so many places. Those massage places that I visit near Big Tree area, they are very informal.

There is also very long Nyali beach, of which I don't know anything, what kind of massage is there, if there even is.

SceticoBlu
03-31-22, 02:58
"Which part of the North Coast? Some massage place near Serena? Or near some big expensive hotel in Bamburi beach" (Leblon).

Thats the places I meant.

Between Big Tree and Sai Rock on the narrow path from the beach to Cheers there are still some shags. Of course many Kenyan girls will offer 'massage' coming to your house or take you to their house when asked for it but that's not what I call massage business.

Mombie75
03-31-22, 11:35
Serena is not an area I know well but there is a massage place just 10-20 yards along from Safari Inn on the road with usually several girls there.

The cut off from the beach by Sai Rock also has a couple of massage shacks.

By the entrance on the road side of Bamburi Beach hotel / Indiana beach hotel you have the regulated girls in white uniforms and badges who also sit by Yuls on the beach.

Further along the beach by the old Il Covo restaurant you have massage girls either side of there usually in uniform or with their badge on the lanyards.

Then on top of that you have the chancers who offer massage around and about when you bump into them.

Nyali beach between Voyager hotel and Reef hotel have a few massage girls too.

Jersey86
04-18-22, 20:35
Lets say you managed to save up 100 K USD in your home country and you wanted to live in Mombasa (or anywhere along the coast really) for as long as possible until the money runs out. How would you go about it? How long do you think you could stay in the country living comfortably? (what ever that means to you).

Assuming you couldn't work remotely, would you try to establish some kind of business, like Airbnb or a bar.

Where and how would you live? Rental or buy property?

Neddy69
04-20-22, 17:29
Lets say you managed to save up 100 K USD in your home country and you wanted to live in Mombasa (or anywhere along the coast really) for as long as possible until the money runs out. How would you go about it? How long do you think you could stay in the country living comfortably? (what ever that means to you).

Assuming you couldn't work remotely, would you try to establish some kind of business, like Airbnb or a bar.

Where and how would you live? Rental or buy property?Living comfortably. Up to you. To give you an idea. 1000 USD a month puts you in the top 3 % income bracket in Kenya. I. E. 100.000 KES a month. Of course you can spend as much as 2000 $ a month living in an Expat bubble. Or live like a local on 500 $.

Never do any kind of business. Except remote.

Never buy any kind of property.

Only rent.

Neddy.

Leblon
04-20-22, 17:33
Serena is not an area I know well but there is a massage place just 10-20 yards along from Safari Inn on the road with usually several girls there.

The cut off from the beach by Sai Rock also has a couple of massage shacks.

By the entrance on the road side of Bamburi Beach hotel / Indiana beach hotel you have the regulated girls in white uniforms and badges who also sit by Yuls on the beach.

Further along the beach by the old Il Covo restaurant you have massage girls either side of there usually in uniform or with their badge on the lanyards.

Then on top of that you have the chancers who offer massage around and about when you bump into them.

Nyali beach between Voyager hotel and Reef hotel have a few massage girls too.I think me and SceticoBlu have different approach with massage. SceticoBlu probably wants to to have real massage, to relax muscle etc. At least in beginning. Me, I don't even like massage, it hurts my muscles. I am just interested of happy ending, in some form, hand, BJ normally, or maybe even real action. If lady starts to give massage to my muscles I ask her to stop. So I visit places like those shags near Sai Rock that SceticoBlu mentioned. There is now bar also by the way.

I don't know Serena Beach massage either except couple of my regulars from Casourina have told me that they are working there in daytime, doing just normal massage work (sad ending). Pretty girls both.

Leblon
04-20-22, 17:46

Where and how would you live? Rental or buy property?Go to Mwtapa and rent cheap apartment. I guess mongering is also in your plans since you write to this forum. Again Mwtapa. There might be some calculations in the Mombasa forum if you go through pages long enough, I remember reading something long ago, not sure though.

If you find something write in the forum some estimates and info, that is interesting topic. There are many variables, how much to rent? To girls, to support girlfriend (s), to drink, to travelling.

Food?

Member #4740
04-21-22, 08:16
Go to Mwtapa and rent cheap apartment. I guess mongering is also in your plans since you write to this forum. Again Mwtapa. There might be some calculations in the Mombasa forum if you go through pages long enough, I remember reading something long ago, not sure though.

If you find something write in the forum some estimates and info, that is interesting topic. There are many variables, how much to rent? To girls, to support girlfriend (s), to drink, to travelling.

Food?LOL mongering forum has all the wrong answers.

You buy Tesla stocks with that 100 k and after 4 years you retire everywhere you like.

IHeartIpa
04-21-22, 09:36
Living comfortably. Up to you. To give you an idea. 1000 USD a month puts you in the top 3 % income bracket in Kenya. I. E. 100.000 KES a month. Of course you can spend as much as 2000 $ a month living in an Expat bubble. Or live like a local on 500 $.

Never do any kind of business. Except remote.

Never buy any kind of property.

Only rent..I'd say you can spend quite a bit more in an expat bubble, due to how expensive western style accommodation can be.

Good advice not to open a business. The sexpat dream of moving abroad and opening a bar / restaurant rarely works out in any country.

Jersey86
04-22-22, 21:37
Thanks for all the responses. I guess comfortable for me would be small apartment with good AC, okay internet (could also be mobile), small kitchen, bathroom, etc, I don't really need much more than that. I spent 2 weeks in Mombasa (Bamburi) back in October, of course ID like to have women around, but I'm not sure how much money that would require long term. It could be like 2-3 K per night if I wanted a new girl every day. But if I did more long term relationships, I feel like I could away with way less per day on average. Of course the trouble would be then to get rid of the girls when I grow tired of them.

Neddy69
04-23-22, 15:54
Thanks for all the responses. I guess comfortable for me would be small apartment with good AC, okay internet (could also be mobile), small kitchen, bathroom, etc, I don't really need much more than that. I spent 2 weeks in Mombasa (Bamburi) back in October, of course ID like to have women around, but I'm not sure how much money that would require long term. It could be like 2-3 K per night if I wanted a new girl every day. But if I did more long term relationships, I feel like I could away with way less per day on average. Of course the trouble would be then to get rid of the girls when I grow tired of them.Wrong thinking. LTR comes with a lot of problems, strings attached. A rule of thumb. Anything more than three nights in a row you are already considered husband. And works out a lot more expensive than short time lease. I'd go for the harem model. Choose 3 to 5 pussies. Rotate at your leisure. Kick out in the morning. Plus you can shag the maid or mama nguo. And another warning. Pussy might be very hard to get rid of. Pussy should be part of your budgeting process.

Another word of advice. Try to live without A / see. To operate an A / see can be as much as heating costs in Africa. The cost of electric power increases drastically with higher consumption.

A one bedroom can range from 120 to 150 $ a month. Unfurnished and no A / C in Mtwapa. Up to furnished in gated community in expensive area like in Nyali can cost easily 500 $ including A / C and Broadband Internet.

Neddy.

Radical Guy
04-24-22, 18:00
I'm considering booking a room at the Sarova Whitesands resort, with full board. How restrictive are they about bringing girls to the room? I know I could check in with a girl and stay as a couple, but what if I switch girls? Do they care if the included meals are for different girls on different days?

SceticoBlu
04-25-22, 07:23
I'm considering booking a room at the Sarova Whitesands resort, with full board. How restrictive are they about bringing girls to the room? I know I could check in with a girl and stay as a couple, but what if I switch girls? Do they care if the included meals are for different girls on different days?Bringing a guest after another is not against the hotel rules. But you can not keep the staff from rolling their eyes when there come different girls in a short while.

Mombie75
04-25-22, 16:20
I'm considering booking a room at the Sarova Whitesands resort, with full board. How restrictive are they about bringing girls to the room? I know I could check in with a girl and stay as a couple, but what if I switch girls? Do they care if the included meals are for different girls on different days?I am doubtful they will allow you to keep changing guests even if booked on a double. You may want to check with them.

Leblon
04-26-22, 09:26
I'm considering booking a room at the Sarova Whitesands resort, with full board. How restrictive are they about bringing girls to the room? I know I could check in with a girl and stay as a couple, but what if I switch girls? Do they care if the included meals are for different girls on different days?Call White Sands reception or reservation and ask what is their Guest Policy. Say that you have a girl friends, or actually several them, and you would like to sleep with them, so you will have more than one. Ask detailed questions like this breakfast thing. Ask also if it is problem if more than one guest come at time (you may get an idea to have threesome).

I am sure that they will tell you, hotels are used to this kind questions.

Or send them email.

Radical Guy
04-28-22, 01:40
I'm planning a two-week trip to Mombasa in May, and I've got about 14 gorgeous 18-22 year old Tinder hotties all wanting to stay with me during my time there. I much prefer a girlfriend experience rather than a series of 2-hour encounters. I'm really torn on which hottie to select. Decisions decisions!

Aganex01
04-28-22, 12:49
I'm planning a two-week trip to Mombasa in May, and I've got about 14 gorgeous 18-22 year old Tinder hotties all wanting to stay with me during my time there. I much prefer a girlfriend experience rather than a series of 2-hour encounters. I'm really torn on which hottie to select. Decisions decisions!What are the typical rates? Care to share?

Radical Guy
04-29-22, 05:43
What are the typical rates? Care to share?There's never any talk of rates, they all just want to be with me during my time in Mombasa. Obviously, it's understood that I'll pay for food, drinks, etc. , but that's it. I mean, these chicks are all 9’s and 10’s, mostly students, who are all stammering to be with a white guy. And I thought the Philippines was great, but these Kenyan babes are amazing!

Neddy69
04-29-22, 09:44
There's never any talk of rates, they all just want to be with me during my time in Mombasa. Obviously, it's understood that I'll pay for food, drinks, etc. , but that's it. I mean, these chicks are all 9s and 10s, mostly students, who are all stammering to be with a white guy. And I thought the Philippines was great, but these Kenyan babes are amazing!Dream on. Food and drinks. You've never been to sub-Saharan Africa.

Better RTFF which you obviously didn't.

Mwalimu.

Himbersaft
04-29-22, 20:57

Where and how would you live? Rental or buy property?I stay last year for 2 times a 3 month on the coast, here my average cost:

Apartment with AC in the Sleeping room, hot water in the badroom, Wifi, Big TV, full kitchen, livingroom, washing machine toghter with Cleaning, power, etc. 50 000 KES.

Girls (5 nights a week) 48 000 KES.

Cost of living (food, drinks, transport, gym, etc.) 60 000 KES.

It was a typical lifestyle of pussy hunters on a good level for 158 000 KES a month, with a fantastic fun.

Radical Guy
04-30-22, 16:55
Dream on. Food and drinks. You've never been to sub-Saharan Africa.

Better RTFF which you obviously didn't.

Mwalimu.They are obviously ultimately hoping for a marriage proposal. I don't mislead them or anything, but merely say that I'm open to all possibilities, which is true. That prospect motivates them a lot more than any short-term profits.

Mombie75
05-01-22, 08:01
I'm planning a two-week trip to Mombasa in May, and I've got about 14 gorgeous 18-22 year old Tinder hotties all wanting to stay with me during my time there. I much prefer a girlfriend experience rather than a series of 2-hour encounters. I'm really torn on which hottie to select. Decisions decisions!The majority of them you won't meet, they may say they are in Msa but won't be. Anyways that is by the by as you are going to have no probs meeting ladies. Some won't ask for money if you are buying drinks and food etc as they will quietly play the long game. However, don't mess them around as they can easily bring you a problem or two. I just explain clearly up front they will get 1500/2000 a session and that will be it, no GF, no dating, just short time deals.

Never had a problem this way.

Bajuni
05-01-22, 13:55
I stay last year for 2 times a 3 month on the coast, here my average cost:Do you have a foursome 5-days a week?

Leblon
05-01-22, 21:34
Do you have a foursome 5-days a week?48 000 Kes per month, and girl in 5 nights per week, that is 20 days. So with my laptop calculator, it makes 2400 Kenia shillings per girl / night.

That is reasonable price, can be easily achieved.

ChocolateHuntr
05-02-22, 10:01
Apartment with AC in the Sleeping room, hot water in the badroom, Wifi, Big TV, full kitchen, livingroom, washing machine toghter with Cleaning, power, etc. 50 000 KES.
What is the name and location of the apartment that you rented for 50.000 kes per month?

Pcdilwj
05-07-22, 08:57
In Mtwapa now its pretty slow raining ever day still able to meet girls from online sites I'm staying at prime comfort hotel when I arrive they only had 3 customers. I'm still having a good time the most I paid for short time was 1700 I knew her from before gave a little bit extra.

Tottem
05-08-22, 13:59
I quote this from another forum. This is something that goes on daily now that the easy covid money are drying up for the corrupt police.

"Sexual Offences Act" is a must read for every traveler to Kenya.

It says stuff like.

Exploitation of prostitution. 12 no. 3 of 2006 Sexual Offenses Act Rev. 2009].

17. Any person who.

(a) intentionally causes or incites another person to become a prostitute; other.

(b) intentionally controls any of the activities of another person relating to that persons prostitution; and does so for or in expectation of gain for him or her self or a third person, is guilty of an offense and is liable upon conviction to imprisonment for a term of not less than five years or to a fine of five hundred thousand shillings or to both.

If you interpret it narrowly, you are already potentially there if you lure the "good girl" with money (and travel).

You should refrain from producing written evidence in advance in any apps if you want to minimize the risk.

Or.

6. A person who intentionally and unlawfully compels, induces or causes another person to engage in an indecent act with -.

(a) the person compelling, inducing or causing the other person to engage in the act;.

(b) a third party;.

(c) that other person himself or herself; or.

(d) an object, including any part of the body of an animal, in circumstances where that other person -.

(I) would otherwise not have committed or allowed the indecent act; or.

(II) is incapable in law of appreciating the nature of an indecent act, including the circumstances referred to in section 43, is guilty of an offense and is liable upon conviction to imprisonment for a term which shall not be less than five years.

Where indecent act is defined as follows:

"indecent act" means an unlawful intentional act which causes.

(a) any contact between any part of the body of a person with the genital organs, breasts or buttocks of another, but does not include an act that causes penetration.

(b) exposure or display of any phonographic material to any person against his or her will;

In plain language, grabbing the wrong person's tits and buttocks (in a drunken state) without being asked can cost you dearly.

The wording regarding pornography is also tough, as it opens the floodgates for problems should someone turn against you with whom you once watched a clip.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to paint it black here, but it can't hurt to know which scenarios are also possible if you / someone / the wrong person wants you bad."

SceticoBlu
05-09-22, 13:25
Relax, the fact that for horror stories it is necessary to quote from other forums shows how unlikely this is to happen. Kenyans don't do harm unless the Muzungu has behaved inappropriately before. Thats is a general line and missfortune can happen everwhere in the world.

In 11 years I had one scary encounter with policemen and it resulted in paying two Tusker after being threatened by a Kalashnikov for one hour.

Tottem
05-09-22, 14:14
Relax, the fact that for horror stories it is necessary to quote from other forums shows how unlikely this is to happen. Kenyans don't do harm unless the Muzungu has behaved inappropriately before. Thats is a general line and missfortune can happen everwhere in the world.

In 11 years I had one scary encounter with policemen and it resulted in paying two Tusker after being threatened by a Kalashnikov for one hour."Relax, the fact that for horror stories it is necessary to quote from other forums shows how unlikely this is to happen" - you can look at previous posts in the Kenyan thread and you will find many such incidents. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Most people that it happened to will not write about it.

"Kenyans don't do harm unless the Muzungu has behaved inappropriately before. " - that is the stupidest response I read in a long time. What in the behavior of the Muzungu in question was inappropriate? Or by harm you mean physical harm?

"That's is a general line and misfortune can happen everywhere in the world." - I see this response all time in threads for different destination as soon as somebody reports an incident that happened. Someone that has been lucky and never had something happened to him then he sits on his high horse.

My posts are a reminder to those how goes to this thread expecting everything will be fine when they visit. Yes it may be unlikely this specific scenario will happen but scams in Kenya are around every corner.

SceticoBlu
05-09-22, 17:49
What is the use of pasting stories from other forums without having experienced the situation oneself?

Me and many others never paid 10 K to the police for nothing. They can demand it but paying are mainly those who call others stupid.

Neddy69
05-10-22, 06:49
What is the use of pasting stories from other forums without having experienced the situation oneself?

Me and many others never paid 10 K to the police for nothing. They can demand it but paying are mainly those who call others stupid.What Totem is drawing at. It was a setup for which Bamburi Police is known for decades. I know of plenty of people who paid through the nose. What is key is the Tourist Police has no power to actually arrest you. Of course as a unsuspecting tourist you don't know that.

Obviously this madam was in cahoots with Bamburis finest.

The whole thing can land you in hot water, though. But the main goal is to blackmail you into handing over substantial sums of money. If you're tough and refuse, they might call over the regular police, which does have the power to arrest you. But then again they cannot blackmail you any more. You go into a nice stinking cage over night. If you're unlucky they book you Friday afternoon. That means they have to time work on you until Monday morning, as there's no judge available over the weekend. Also in Kenya you can be arrested only for 24 hours legally, before you have to be presented in front of a judge usually in Shanzu law court. Now then it's where is getting interesting.

The tricky question now is if the madam with her "minor" 20 year old will actually risk to testify, which I don't believe she will. Because then SHE goes to jail as pimping according to the same sexual offences law is also an offence.

So it's a good 'ol police scam. If you threaten them with police oversight, they will go to jail and lose their jobs.

But best is to avoid this very easy scam. When I read Totems story, it smelled like set up 1000 miles away.

Mwalimu.

Minty Polo
05-13-22, 14:45
If staying in Nyali what are the best pickup spots as haven't found too much to my liking on Tinder around Mombasa. I've been to Casuarina in Mtwapa and found that hit and miss. I also picked up from Sheba in Nyali but was pretty quiet during the week. Found Hypnotica had more BBW size girls which I'm not into.

Radical Guy
05-13-22, 20:54
If staying in Nyali what are the best pickup spots as haven't found too much to my liking on Tinder around Mombasa. I've been to Casuarina in Mtwapa and found that hit and miss. I also picked up from Sheba in Nyali but was pretty quiet during the week. Found Hypnotica had more BBW size girls which I'm not into.I'm with you. I prefer more of the slim, spinner-type girls myself. Ironically, it seems that most local men prefer the BBW types with big asses. They can have 'them.

Gutenberg1
06-03-22, 01:48
I'm planning to go to Kenya later this year is Bamburi still the place to go or is dani now better for some fun?

Neddy69
06-03-22, 16:29
I'm planning to go to Kenya later this year is Bamburi still the place to go or is dani now better for some fun?Bamburi is perfect. Just give a wide berth if you see somebody in uniform armed with an AK47 or G3. Or you prefer a pristine beach with the occasional hookers thrown in, then choose Diani.

Mwalimu.

Schneemensch
06-07-22, 17:48
I'm planning to go to Mombasa in the summer holidays. Do you guys have some girlfriendly hotel recommendations? I was thinking of the Kahama Hotel, but their website seems to Nairobi exclusive, their link to the Mombasa branch goes nowhere.

Mombie75
06-07-22, 22:05
I'm planning to go to Mombasa in the summer holidays. Do you guys have some girlfriendly hotel recommendations? I was thinking of the Kahama Hotel, but their website seems to Nairobi exclusive, their link to the Mombasa branch goes nowhere.Email Kahama Mombasa, it is GF or at least was several years ago when I was there as long as they had ID. http://www.klubhouse.co.ke/kahamahotelco/location.html.

Indiana is also close by and GF with ID.

Leblon
06-08-22, 09:59
I'm planning to go to Mombasa in the summer holidays. Do you guys have some girlfriendly hotel recommendations? I was thinking of the Kahama Hotel, but their website seems to Nairobi exclusive, their link to the Mombasa branch goes nowhere.I write a report of the hotels nearby Big Tree, read my previous messages. Then there is Big Tree itself of course, you don't have to go to look for girls because they come to Big Tree.

Rooms are simple. But it is cheapest of the beach hotels.

Albert9989
06-08-22, 12:45
I write a report of the hotels nearby Big Tree, read my previous messages. Then there is Big Tree itself of course, you don't have to go to look for girls because they come to Big Tree.

Rooms are simple. But it is cheapest of the beach hotels.I checked on google maps and I can see Big Tree hotel, but also The New Big Tree Beach Hotel, are they the same? Or two different hotels? And which one do you speak about?

I see this website for The New Big Tree https://www.thenewbigtreebeachresort.com/welcome with quite affordable rooms.

Mombie75
06-08-22, 17:09
I checked on google maps and I can see Big Tree hotel, but also The New Big Tree Beach Hotel, are they the same? Or two different hotels? And which one do you speak about?

I see this website for The New Big Tree https://www.thenewbigtreebeachresort.com/welcome with quite affordable rooms.Same place.

Albert9989
06-08-22, 22:02
Same place.Ok, thanks, I have to spend 4 or 5 nights there, I guess north beach will be fine, want to relax, and maybe with a GF from nairobi.

I saw 2 options, Kahama which look not so bad, but Big tree looks quite interesting if I can get a room with Aircon.

It looks really on the beach which is nice.

But Can we consider it as a safe place, I mean for things I will have in the room, mainly camera and lens in my bag, used for the safari just before.

SceticoBlu
06-09-22, 13:04
But Can we consider it as a safe place, I mean for things I will have in the room, mainly camera and lens in my bag, used for the safari just before.They have special lockers inside the restaurant. But who can give you a guarantee for expensive stuff even there?

Schneemensch
06-09-22, 17:21
Thank you for the replies.

Can you tell me how to differentiate the professionals from the "normal" girls? I'm a guy that prefers the GFE.

Albert9989
06-09-22, 21:16
They have special lockers inside the restaurant. But who can give you a guarantee for expensive stuff even there?Yes really not easy, I think I would maybe prefer to keep them with me in my luggage, really not easy.

SceticoBlu
06-10-22, 05:07
Yes really not easy, I think I would maybe prefer to keep them with me in my luggage, really not easy.One can have a nice holiday but some things have to be observed. One is not to take expensive equipment. I would not take the risk. And that you lose your stuff is not the worst case.

Albert9989
06-10-22, 07:52
One can have a nice holiday but some things have to be observed. One is not to take expensive equipment. I would not take the risk. And that you lose your stuff is not the worst case.Yes sure but I do a safari during the 2 weeks before so I will have all with me. I don't need to use them during this last week in Mombasa.

Or renting a safe in a babk? For 1 week?

Zimzam
06-10-22, 08:20
They have special lockers inside the restaurant. But who can give you a guarantee for expensive stuff even there?Those lockers at Big Tree are a joke, just some mini size padlocks. It would just take a screwdriver to remove the whole lock.

In the daytime it is rather safe, because many people are passing there.

But I would not leave anything there in the night.

SceticoBlu
06-10-22, 09:07
Those lockers at Big Tree are a joke, just some mini size padlocks. It would just take a screwdriver to remove the whole lock.

In the daytime it is rather safe, because many people are passing there.

But I would not leave anything there in the night.You are right. They are ment to leave the wallet while one goes swimming.

Apart from the lockers in the restaurant they installed lockers in the rooms 1-2 years ago. But again. I would not risk it.

In Ukunda a man with a diving camera was murdered. They followed him on his motorbike. Just in front of his house he was shot.

Albert9989
06-10-22, 23:49
You are right. They are ment to leave the wallet while one goes swimming.

Apart from the lockers in the restaurant they installed lockers in the rooms 1-2 years ago. But again. I would not risk it.

In Ukunda a man with a diving camera was murdered. They followed him on his motorbike. Just in front of his house he was shot.All encouraging.

But maybe right.

And so, would you recommend other hotels maybe, than big tree?

Where my belongings could be more safe?

SceticoBlu
06-11-22, 06:25

Concearning safety I don't regard BigTree very different from other locations I know. In fact I have not heard of any robbery there - only in the neighborhood.
Me I just don't take expensive equipment. It is enough for me to worry about the some hundred dollars cash I take on my trip.

I wear a 60 Dollar watch and Asics shoes. Even this lead to envious looks and remarks about my wealth. Then I refer them to their countrymen driving new Range Rovers.

Albert9989
06-11-22, 12:52
Concearning safety I don't regard BigTree very different from other locations I know. In fact I have not heard of any robbery there - only in the neighborhood.
Me I just don't take expensive equipment. It is enough for me to worry about the some hundred dollars cash I take on my trip.

I wear a 60 Dollar watch and Asics shoes. Even this lead to envious looks and remarks about my wealth. Then I refer them to their countrymen driving new Range Rovers.I understand.

My goal is not to go outside with my camera, I don't need it there, it will just stay inside my luggage, hidden as much as I can, so no risk to make envious looks.

Ok. I will see how I can manage that.

Anyway thanks a lot for your answers and help.

MadDin19
06-11-22, 16:12
I've been to the Big Tree 5 times. I'm alive and nothing has been stolen from me. You worry too much. Use your common sense. Don't wear a Rolex and put your laptop away when you leave the room.

Albert9989
06-12-22, 01:09
I've been to the Big Tree 5 times. I'm alive and nothing has been stolen from me. You worry too much. Use your common sense. Don't wear a Rolex and put your laptop away when you leave the room.Thanks that's what I plan to do in the end. Nothing will be visible.

Leblon
06-12-22, 11:39
I've been to the Big Tree 5 times. I'm alive and nothing has been stolen from me. You worry too much. Use your common sense. Don't wear a Rolex and put your laptop away when you leave the room.I have been in Big Tree very many times and long periods. Only robberies that have happened are girls who have visited my room for short time or for night, and have taken something without me noticing. Usually I have noticed this only after long time, so I don't know who of the many girls was the guilty one. Otherwise no robbery in Big Tree.

These robberies have happened me during long period of time, generally those working girls don't steal. But don't give them too much temptations, keep your valuables in your locked luggage.

Don't take girls that don't have identification card, if girl ID number is written down to security guys logs, that stops them planning anything.

Mombie75
06-12-22, 12:00
If a girl has no ID never ever under any circs go with her to your room or any other room. It is not worth the risk of leaving yourself open to all sorts of corruption when women are plentiful in Mombasa with ID.

SceticoBlu
06-12-22, 17:55
If a girl has no ID never ever under any circs go with her to your room or any other room. It is not worth the risk of leaving yourself open to all sorts of corruption when women are plentiful in Mombasa with ID.
I did it twice and was aware of the risk. All in all it reduces the fun when you are always a bit scared.

Quite a lot of girls around 20 don't have an ID. It costs money and takes them months to overvome the burocracy. What some do is to borrow the ID from a friend. In this case I think the Muzungu is off the hook.

ErikStrange
06-13-22, 14:25
I prefer Cowrie Shell Beach Apartments. Nice rooms, secure and very easy to bring girls.

All encouraging.

But maybe right.

MadDin19
06-14-22, 14:05
If a girl has no ID never ever under any circs go with her to your room or any other room. It is not worth the risk of leaving yourself open to all sorts of corruption when women are plentiful in Mombasa with ID.This is completely the wrong approach. Can you verify an ID? The girls borrow an ID from their sister or friend. At least that's how they do it in Germany to get into a nightclub. Just be charming and the girl won't steal anything from you because she hopes to see you again. Life can be so easy.

Mombie75
06-16-22, 17:29
This is completely the wrong approach. Can you verify an ID? The girls borrow an ID from their sister or friend. At least that's how they do it in Germany to get into a nightclub. Just be charming and the girl won't steal anything from you because she hopes to see you again. Life can be so easy.You are trying to tell me after 20 years living in Kenya that is wrong approach?

I have witnessed the amount of shakedowns the last few years on tourists become a lot more frequent. It started with covid fines and now plenty other reasons as they have seen how easy tourists cough up instead of going to the station or walking away, 5 years ago they hardly bothered the mzungu on holiday. If you take an no ID girl who is in cohorts or friendly with a local Policeman, which they often are, you are inviting a big chunk of your holiday money being donated to the local Police station. Once a girl presents an ID, hers or not, to a reception you have covered your bases as she is now in the wrong. The girl and cop would not attempt a shakedown in that scenario and she would happily be on her way with the deal arranged.

Charming a girl and she won't steal. This is Kenya, leave 1000 bob on the table and let her leave of her own accord, that 1000 bob will go with her. A mzungu is purely cash to these girls.

A lot of long term ex-pats have left the last couple of years, yes covid played its part, but many are sick of the hassle from the local authorities now, again that never happened until the last few years.

I am not trying to put anyone off going, it is still good for plenty of cheap women, just be aware the risks are greater than a few years ago for problems.

Gutenberg1
06-16-22, 23:18
I prefer Cowrie Shell Beach Apartments. Nice rooms, secure and very easy to bring girls.Big tree gets visited buy a lot of working girls. How is it at cowrie?

Albert9989
06-17-22, 00:18
I prefer Cowrie Shell Beach Apartments. Nice rooms, secure and very easy to bring girls.Thanks for the advice, I checked, but finally I saw the Sheratton Beach Villagio and I booked a room there for 53€ / night including breakfast fully cancellable and payment on arrival.

It is just close to the Big Tree, hope their guest policy is a good one, but I have asked them.

MadDin19
06-17-22, 05:18
If you take an no ID girl who is in cohorts or friendly with a local Policeman, which they often are, you are inviting a big chunk of your holiday money being donated to the local Police station. Once a girl presents an ID, hers or not, to a reception you have covered your bases as she is now in the wrong. The girl and cop would not attempt a shakedown in that scenario and she would happily be on her way with the deal arranged.Oh I see. Girls with an ID never cooperate with the police? But I've heard other stories.

The point is that an ID is not insurance. It has nothing to do with Kenya, it's the same everywhere. I don't trust any ID. I trust my common sense.

I stayed at the Big Tree for 2.5 weeks in February. I took 10 girls with me. An ID was only checked once. Nothing was written down and no copy of the ID was made.

Whether or not you get in trouble with the police certainly doesn't depend on whether a girl has an ID.

Leblon
06-17-22, 08:07
Thanks for the advice, I checked, but finally I saw the Sheratton Beach Villagio and I booked a room there for 53 / night including breakfast fully cancellable and payment on arrival.

It is just close to the Big Tree, hope their guest policy is a good one, but I have asked them.Excellent choice, Sir. If you read my reports, you will find an investigation that I did hotels nearby Big Tree, because Big Tree was full, some months ago. I ended up take room from Sheratton also.

Like I wrote in that report, book room for two. If you book room for one, you need to pay extra every time that you have visitor. I guess you need to pay every time, like two times if you have girl for afternoon and for night? I don't remember, maybe it is written in that report, I am too lazy to look for that report.

I booked room for two with breakfast, I could take girl also to breakfast with me.

Big Tree is best daytime mongering place of North Beach, meaning Bamburi Beach, Nyali, Bamburi, Mwtapa. Especially girls from Bamburi community come there because it is so close. Also many Mwtapa girls frequently visit there. So if visiting mongerer plans to have many girls, Big Tree or those hotels in easy walking distance are good choice for accommodation.

I take room from Big Tree always if it is possible. It is cheapest of beach hotels, and it is so easy to take girl from Big Tree bar to my own room. Seems like hotel guests are mostly mongerers like me. And it is normal there that some fat, old, bald, ugly guy is with very pretty girl. Rooms are very simple, so for more luxury go to Sheratton or Blue Azul. Or Sai Rock even.

Also Cheers is very near, and from petrol station shop you can buy basic stuff and some food. Jambo Bora Bora is good restaurant in that petrol station complex.

If you have some local girl friend, then Diani alias South Beach is more beautiful and romantic place to spend time. But it is quiet place compared to North Beach.

I asked from Sheratton receptionist if they have ever have problems about name with Sheraton hotel chain. She said no, and they even have another Sheratton hotel, was it in Mombasa town? So they have their own Sheratton hotel chain.

Albert9989
06-17-22, 09:34
Excellent choice, Sir. If you read my reports, you will find an investigation that I did hotels nearby Big Tree, because Big Tree was full, some months ago. I ended up take room from Sheratton also.

Like I wrote in that report, book room for two. If you book room for one, you need to pay extra every time that you have visitor. I guess you need to pay every time, like two times if you have girl for afternoon and for night? I don't remember, maybe it is written in that report, I am too lazy to look for that report.

I booked room for two with breakfast, I could take girl also to breakfast with me.

Big Tree is best daytime mongering place of North Beach, meaning Bamburi Beach, Nyali, Bamburi, Mwtapa. Especially girls from Bamburi community come there because it is so close. Also many Mwtapa girls frequently visit there. So if visiting mongerer plans to have many girls, Big Tree or those hotels in easy walking distance are good choice for accommodation.

I take room from Big Tree always if it is possible. It is cheapest of beach hotels, and it is so easy to take girl from Big Tree bar to my own room. Seems like hotel guests are mostly mongerers like me. And it is normal there that some fat, old, bald, ugly guy is with very pretty girl. Rooms are very simple, so for more luxury go to Sheratton or Blue Azul. Or Sai Rock even.

Also Cheers is very near, and from petrol station shop you can buy basic stuff and some food. Jambo Bora Bora is good restaurant in that petrol station complex..Thanks a lot, I found your report, so I think I will be in a good place here.

I plan to use the train between Nairobi and Mombasa, can we use Uber for taxi there easily?

Or ok to take taxi, or maybe ask hotel to send one?

SceticoBlu
06-17-22, 19:17
In Kenya better than Uber is Bolt.

Albert9989
06-17-22, 21:56
In Kenya better than Uber is Bolt.Thanks, done, and I remember having read that before here.

Master1960
06-18-22, 13:58
Peace! I'm debating between these 3 destinations for a trip, I'm looking for a place that will have girls who work relatively cheaply but who do everything (I like BDSM and am looking for submissive girls).

MadDin19
06-18-22, 17:16
Peace! I'm debating between these 3 destinations for a trip, I'm looking for a place that will have girls who work relatively cheaply but who do everything (I like BDSM and am looking for submissive girls).DR not good for you. LOL.

MadDin19
06-18-22, 18:05
Peace! I'm debating between these 3 destinations for a trip, I'm looking for a place that will have girls who work relatively cheaply but who do everything (I like BDSM and am looking for submissive girls).DR is the worst case. Just my 5 Cent.

SceticoBlu
06-19-22, 06:49
DR is the worst case. Just my 5 Cent.My 5 cents are that Kenya is no good too. One rather finds girls who give the girlfriend illusion and who have the illusion of being a girlfriend of a white man who will care for them in the future.
And bizarre sex games might be ending up in troubles with the police.

Mombie75
06-19-22, 12:11
Peace! I'm debating between these 3 destinations for a trip, I'm looking for a place that will have girls who work relatively cheaply but who do everything (I like BDSM and am looking for submissive girls).$20-30 I guess that is cheap for short or long times, easily achievable in Mombasa.

BDSM, imo you are running a big rosk of inviting trouble. Leave a few marks on one of those girls and there is a high chance the $$$ will be ringing in her ears and if not her friends will sharply inform her of it.

Minty Polo
06-20-22, 12:06
Have things changed up massively in Mombasa? Two years ago, I was picking up girls from Casuarina in Mtwapa for 2 K for the night and picking up from Sheba for 2-4 K depending on looks and how they performed. Now Tinder girls don't want to go for less than 4 K at a push.

DzikaBomba
06-20-22, 18:10
Have things changed up massively in Mombasa? Two years ago, I was picking up girls from Casuarina in Mtwapa for 2 K for the night and picking up from Sheba for 2-4 K depending on looks and how they performed. Now Tinder girls don't want to go for less than 4 K at a push.Tinder is different from face to face. They are looking for idiots there, who agree to this prices.

Tell them 2 k and most of them will agree to that, even when not directly, but after some time.

Maybe today because of the inflation you can give also 2,5 k for LT. The times changed much in the recent two years.