PDA

View Full Version : Mombasa

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22

Mombie75
06-20-22, 19:15
Have things changed up massively in Mombasa? Two years ago, I was picking up girls from Casuarina in Mtwapa for 2 K for the night and picking up from Sheba for 2-4 K depending on looks and how they performed. Now Tinder girls don't want to go for less than 4 K at a push.You can still easily get girls for 2 k anywhere in Mombasa. Sheba closed down and is long gone. There is no harm in a girl trying her luck for 4 k and especially so if she is not hard up at the time. The same girl will soon rock up for 2 k when the rent is due or her hair needs doing.

Onojdi
06-21-22, 05:22
I plan to spend a week in Diani and to "import" some girls from Mombasa, but sending them Uber will be costly. I guess locals use some kind of buses and vans kind of transportations. Are you familiar is that so and what is the usual price? I will get bored if I am with the same girl for a week in Diani so I prefer not to bring company with me from Nairobi. Best to meet Mombasa girls for 1-2 days and then try something new. So wondering how much it will costs me to pay them the transport from Mombasa to Diani. Thanks for the info!

SceticoBlu
06-21-22, 06:12
The minibus from Mombasa to Ukunda varies between Ksh 100 and 150. To this you have to add Ksh 30 for the tuktuk to the supermarket.

Onojdi
06-21-22, 11:44
The minibus from Mombasa to Ukunda varies between Ksh 100 and 150. To this you have to add Ksh 30 for the tuktuk to the supermarket.Perfect. Thanks for the info.

Gutenberg1
06-22-22, 16:53
Excellent choice, Sir. If you read my reports, you will find an investigation that I did hotels nearby Big Tree, because Big Tree was full, some months ago. I ended up take room from Sheratton also.

Like I wrote in that report, book room for two. If you book room for one, you need to pay extra every time that you have visitor. I guess you need to pay every time, like two times if you have girl for afternoon and for night? I don't remember, maybe it is written in that report, I am too lazy to look for that report.

I booked room for two with breakfast, I could take girl also to breakfast with me.

Big Tree is best daytime mongering place of North Beach, meaning Bamburi Beach, Nyali, Bamburi, Mwtapa. Especially girls from Bamburi community come there because it is so close. Also many Mwtapa girls frequently visit there. So if visiting mongerer plans to have many girls, Big Tree or those hotels in easy walking distance are good choice for accommodation.

I take room from Big Tree always if it is possible. It is cheapest of beach hotels, and it is so easy to take girl from Big Tree bar to my own room. Seems like hotel guests are mostly mongerers like me. And it is normal there that some fat, old, bald, ugly guy is with very pretty girl. Rooms are very simple, so for more luxury go to Sheratton or Blue Azul. Or Sai Rock even.

Also Cheers is very near, and from petrol station shop you can buy basic stuff and some food. Jambo Bora Bora is good restaurant in that petrol station complex..How GF friendly is Blue Azul? Do you have to pay a fee?

Leblon
06-23-22, 09:16
How GF friendly is Blue Azul? Do you have to pay a fee?Yes you have to, book room for two.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2683-Mombasa&p=2666466&viewfull=1#post2666466.

Gutenberg1
06-23-22, 15:04
Yes you have to, book room for two.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2683-Mombasa&p=2666466&viewfull=1#post2666466.Thanks for the link.

Do youknow how much the fee is buy chance?

And can I change the girl any night if I want or is there a limit?

Leblon
06-24-22, 08:07
Thanks for the link.

Do youknow how much the fee is buy chance?

And can I change the girl any night if I want or is there a limit?It is in that report, it is 2000 shillings. No problem for change of girl every night. As I wrote on that report, prizes change, that report was written in February:

"All prizes in Kenya shillings. Prizes, they change. And you can get easily better prizes than me, I am not good negotiator, with hotels or with girls.

Azul Margarida, that is hotel next to Big Tree. For single room, 4000 shillings, 5000 with breakfast. 2000 shilling for visitors.

If you book room for two, 6000 no breakfast, no problem with visitors. No fridge. Later they offered me single room 5000 wuth fridge and cooking, but still visitor fee.

Aircon, mosquito net, tv, hot water included in all rooms. ".

Zimzam
06-25-22, 13:09
They have special lockers inside the restaurant. But who can give you a guarantee for expensive stuff even there?Actually there are no lockers available at the moment, and they could not find the keys as well.

However I must say that the recent renovation turned out to be quite nice.

There is a new bar, the interior is re-organized, two new pool tables, new toilets, new outside showers etc.

Even a signboard " Big Tree, since 2001".

Neddy69
07-02-22, 12:39
For all those overpaying tourists out there. There's the official new rates of the Mombasa hookers association. Take note that there'll be disciplinary action taken against members who do not adhere to the new rates.

The Standard: Mombasa sex workers announce new terms of service, as the going gets tough.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/peter-kimani/article/2001449269/mombasa-sex-workers-announce-new-terms-of-service-as-the-going-gets-tough

Mwalimu.

Mombie75
07-03-22, 09:32
For all those overpaying tourists out there. There's the official new rates of the Mombasa hookers association. Take note that there'll be disciplinary action taken against members who do not adhere to the new rates.

The Standard: Mombasa sex workers announce new terms of service, as the going gets tough.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/peter-kimani/article/2001449269/mombasa-sex-workers-announce-new-terms-of-service-as-the-going-gets-tough

Mwalimu.Typical Kenya, nothing ever surprises here.

My offer is always the same, in Mombasa 2 k, Nairobi 3 k, for a 1-2 hrs, at least 2 pops. I don't do overnight.

I never meet the same girl more than twice.

MicheHyde
07-06-22, 11:52
Excellent choice, Sir. If you read my reports, you will find an investigation that I did hotels nearby Big Tree, because Big Tree was full, some months ago. I ended up take room from Sheratton also.

Like I wrote in that report, book room for two. If you book room for one, you need to pay extra every time that you have visitor. I guess you need to pay every time, like two times if you have girl for afternoon and for night? I don't remember, maybe it is written in that report, I am too lazy to look for that report.

I booked room for two with breakfast, I could take girl also to breakfast with me.

Big Tree is best daytime mongering place of North Beach, meaning Bamburi Beach, Nyali, Bamburi, Mwtapa. Especially girls from Bamburi community come there because it is so close. Also many Mwtapa girls frequently visit there. So if visiting mongerer plans to have many girls, Big Tree or those hotels in easy walking distance are good choice for accommodation.

I take room from Big Tree always if it is possible. It is cheapest of beach hotels, and it is so easy to take girl from Big Tree bar to my own room. Seems like hotel guests are mostly mongerers like me. And it is normal there that some fat, old, bald, ugly guy is with very pretty girl. Rooms are very simple, so for more luxury go to Sheratton or Blue Azul. Or Sai Rock even.

Also Cheers is very near, and from petrol station shop you can buy basic stuff and some food. Jambo Bora Bora is good restaurant in that petrol station complex.

If you have some local girl friend, then Diani alias South Beach is more beautiful and romantic place to spend time. But it is quiet place compared to North Beach.

I asked from Sheratton receptionist if they have ever have problems about name with Sheraton hotel chain. She said no, and they even have another Sheratton hotel, was it in Mombasa town? So they have their own Sheratton hotel chain.Hi,

I am going to Kenya, Mombasa, for the 1st time in August. I plan to stay some days in Mombasa and some probably in Diani. I like very good accomodations, I am thinking to book the Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, and I can book for 2 persons. Do you know if I can bring girls in my room without problems?

Vector313
07-06-22, 17:28
Hi,

I am going to Kenya, Mombasa, for the 1st time in August. I plan to stay some days in Mombasa and some probably in Diani. I like very good accomodations, I am thinking to book the Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, and I can book for 2 persons. Do you know if I can bring girls in my room without problems?Whitesands has multiple garden buildings with the rooms, none of which are connected to the main lobby building. You generally will not have to pass through any areas where anyone would see you bring a girl to your room. Its easy peasy. Once you exit your taxi in the parking lot, you just walk to your building; you don't have to pass through the main building. In fact, you can order in online and the girls will just proceed to your room from the street.

Albert9989
07-06-22, 19:04
Hi,

I wanted to book the train from nairobi to Mombasa on their website for next mud August but they ask for a Kenya mobile phone.

So right now I can't book but when I will arrive I will buy a local sim on the 1st and will be able to book.

If any of you has already experience of booking for the train, do you know if 15 days in advance can be ok or if we really need to book far in advance?

Or if anyone on the ground now maybe you could help if you already have a local sim.

Radical Guy
07-06-22, 19:22
Hi,

I am going to Kenya, Mombasa, for the 1st time in August. I plan to stay some days in Mombasa and some probably in Diani. I like very good accomodations, I am thinking to book the Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, and I can book for 2 persons. Do you know if I can bring girls in my room without problems?I stayed at the Sarova Whitesands last month for a week. No problem bringing girls. I highly suggest that you book full board or at least half board. Food is great.

Pcdilwj
07-07-22, 02:02
Hi,

I wanted to book the train from nairobi to Mombasa on their website for next mud August but they ask for a Kenya mobile phone.

So right now I can't book but when I will arrive I will buy a local sim on the 1st and will be able to book.

If any of you has already experience of booking for the train, do you know if 15 days in advance can be ok or if we really need to book far in advance?

Or if anyone on the ground now maybe you could help if you already have a local sim.When I was in Nairobi in may I book the sgr the day before I left since it was a holiday weekend I had to ride 2nd class I paid 1000 shillings so I don't think you need to book 15 days in advance since they have 3 trains a day going to Mombasa if you book a mid week train trip.

Neddy69
07-07-22, 05:15
Hi,

I wanted to book the train from Nairobi to Mombasa on their website for next mud August but they ask for a Kenya mobile phone.

Or if anyone on the ground now maybe you could help if you already have a local sim.No you need to pay with MPesa. No need to book in advance. There's usually always empty seats in Economy. In fact on the website you see the available seats. Be aware the security is a pain in the ass. Worse than on any airport. They took my trusted swiss knife. Morons. Be aware on August 9th are elections. There's already violence upcountry.

Mwalimu.

Albert9989
07-07-22, 08:09
When I was in Nairobi in may I book the sgr the day before I left since it was a holiday weekend I had to ride 2nd class I paid 1000 shillings so I don't think you need to book 15 days in advance since they have 3 trains a day going to Mombasa if you book a mid week train trip.Ok, Thanks, and second class was nice enough?

Based on the cost I was planning to buy 1st class which seems quite nice.

MicheHyde
07-07-22, 08:25
Whitesands has multiple garden buildings with the rooms, none of which are connected to the main lobby building. You generally will not have to pass through any areas where anyone would see you bring a girl to your room. Its easy peasy. Once you exit your taxi in the parking lot, you just walk to your building; you don't have to pass through the main building. In fact, you can order in online and the girls will just proceed to your room from the street.Thank you very much!

Mombie75
07-07-22, 08:50
Hi,

I wanted to book the train from Nairobi to Mombasa on their website for next mud August but they ask for a Kenya mobile phone.

Or if anyone on the ground now maybe you could help if you already have a local sim.If you are booking first class, 3000 ks, just keep checking there are seats left every week.

You should be okay a week before and even up to a day or two before any class.

Pcdilwj
07-07-22, 17:15
Ok, Thanks, and second class was nice enough?

Based on the cost I was planning to buy 1st class which seems quite nice.I was blessed when I took Economy or if you prefer saying 2nd class which are the same it wasn't full a people so it was nice enough I would have prefer 1st class but it was full yes 1st class is nice.

Minty Polo
07-08-22, 08:31
In Mombasa, I have only stayed in Nyali which gave me access to Mtwapa, Bamburi for girls. This time round was looking at staying in Diani. What are the different dynamics of staying in Diani and finding girls. Personally found the Nyali area a little boring apart from punting.

Mombie75
07-08-22, 18:35
In Mombasa, I have only stayed in Nyali which gave me access to Mtwapa, Bamburi for girls. This time round was looking at staying in Diani. What are the different dynamics of staying in Diani and finding girls. Personally found the Nyali area a little boring apart from punting.Few years since I have been to Diani but it was and still is a lot more quiet than the north coast I believe.

Zimzam
07-12-22, 13:33
According to these articles the professionals operating from Casablanca etc. Are now facing a stiff competition from so-called Mama Nguo (the women who sit on the street waiting for a job to wash clothes) and college girls, who are asking for much lower rates.

MadDin19
07-14-22, 06:38
In Mombasa, I have only stayed in Nyali which gave me access to Mtwapa, Bamburi for girls. This time round was looking at staying in Diani. What are the different dynamics of staying in Diani and finding girls. Personally found the Nyali area a little boring apart from punting.I stayed in Diani for a week last month. It's dead. Saturday night at midnight in Shakatak 8 people. You can actually only go to the Manyatta every evening. And the few girls who are looking there are not the prettiest. After four days I invited a girl friend from Bamburi to spend the remaining 3 days with me in Diani. In summary: Forget Diani when you're on the hunt.

Leblon
07-14-22, 22:57
I stayed in Diani for a week last month. It's dead. Saturday night at midnight in Shakatak 8 people. You can actually only go to the Manyatta every evening. And the few girls who are looking there are not the prettiest. After four days I invited a girl friend from Bamburi to spend the remaining 3 days with me in Diani. In summary: Forget Diani when you're on the hunt.Shatakak has been dead already couple of years, since pandemia started, I wonder why they keep it even open. It is Tanduri where you should go on Saturday, that is main place there. And not outside, you should go inside to the disco, it is big place.

Many people go to Backpackers nowadays, I haven't visited but that is place where tourist girls and musungu girls go. And some other people. That is some distance of other places.

In daytime and afternoon, Soul Breeze looked nice beach place to chill out, and there were some interesting girls. That is not so far from Backpackers.

In the weekend, go first to Manyatta, then around midnight, move to Tandori. I have met some very good girls there, but then sometimes (or often), I have decided that in next time I take somebody from North beach with me.

In one week or two week, you start to get familiar with everybody, Diani is small place. Some people like that but I personally start to feel suffocated seeing same faces every day.

In weekend there comes girls from Ukundi, Likoni and also from Mombasa town. And Nairobi tourists girls come to ask big money. Also you meet often there girls from North, visiting there for one night just like me.

It is nice to visit there for a Saturday or a weekend, I recommend to go there are least once. Beaches are beautiful and Diani is peaceful compared to North. North is better for mongering, for sure, also girls ask less money there. In Diani girls asks sometimes so crazy prizes.

My information is now two or three months old, that is when I visited there last time.

On Sunday people go to Bahari Dhow beach villas, I like Sunday there, also some girls go there. I go to eat to Havana or Apero in Baharini shopping center, there you can sometimes see girls also.

Albert9989
07-14-22, 23:55
No you need to pay with MPesa. No need to book in advance. There's usually always empty seats in Economy. In fact on the website you see the available seats. Be aware the security is a pain in the ass. Worse than on any airport. They took my trusted swiss knife. Morons. Be aware on August 9th are elections. There's already violence upcountry.

Mwalimu.Thanks Neddy,

I will check for seats when I will be on the ground starting 1st August.

The worrying thing is that I will have my luggages from safari. With cameras.

But maybe I will travel with 2 Ugandan GF which could join me in Nairobi, maybe easier for some eyes on luggage.

MadDin19
07-15-22, 09:13
It is Tanduri where you should go on Saturday, that is main place there. And not outside, you should go inside to the disco, it is big place.Yes, I was inside on Saturday evening. For exactly 3 minutes. It's so loud I wonder how anyone could stand it in there any longer. I had a headache after those 3 minutes.

Not my world.

Minty Polo
07-16-22, 01:12
I stayed at the Sarova Whitesands last month for a week. No problem bringing girls. I highly suggest that you book full board or at least half board. Food is great.So they want stop your guest (s) and ask for a joiner fee? I'm looking at booking Sarova Whitesands for 2 but will be checking in just myself and having guests come visit me which I presume should be fine as I have booked and paid for two guests.

Radical Guy
07-16-22, 23:14
So they want stop your guest (s) and ask for a joiner fee? I'm looking at booking Sarova Whitesands for 2 but will be checking in just myself and having guests come visit me which I presume should be fine as I have booked and paid for two guests.Well, I checked in with my Kenyan girlfriend, and she stayed with me the entire time. But we left and returned a lot during our stay, and never once did they ask her for ID or anything. I doubt they would've noticed if I had returned with a new girl, since there was always a lot of hustle and bustle around the entrance.

Radical Guy
07-16-22, 23:18
I'll be staying at the Diani Reef resort next month. Is that a girl friendly hotel, or will they cause difficulties if I bring in a different girl than the one who checked in with me?

NickDaStick
07-16-22, 23:34
I'll be staying at the Diani Reef resort next month. Is that a girl friendly hotel, or will they cause difficulties if I bring in a different girl than the one who checked in with me?They charge if you bring a girl in late. They I. The. All guest. You can sneak a girl in from the moon club that's attached to the resort at night. But they run a tight ship.

Zimzam
07-17-22, 05:55
You can sneak a girl in from the moon club that's attached to the resort at night. But they run a tight ship.This is correct for another hotel with almost the same name, namely the Reef Hotel in Nyali on the North Coast.

So not for the Reef Resort in Diani.

Minty Polo
07-17-22, 11:47
They charge if you bring a girl in late. They I. The. All guest. You can sneak a girl in from the moon club that's attached to the resort at night. But they run a tight ship.Guess it's best to stick with an airbnb apartment. Would have been nice to spend time on the resort.

Leblon
07-18-22, 10:53
Yes, I was inside on Saturday evening. For exactly 3 minutes. It's so loud I wonder how anyone could stand it in there any longer. I had a headache after those 3 minutes.

Not my world.For Tanduri and Manyatta good thing is that you can go outside part of the place when the loud music start to bother you. For most of the places you just have to stay inside and suffer. Music is played too loud in almost all the places. Worst is club Volume in Shanzu in my opinion, I like to visit there but leave after one beer because volume is too high. In Hypnotica, even in toilet music is too loud. Casourina, Cheers. I have been considering starting to use some kind of hearing protection when visiting bars. In Big Tree, I complained many times about too loud music. Management just tell me that local people like loud music.

Only place that I know with decent volume levels is Safari Inn, maybe because there are so many musungus there. That is Tuesday and Friday place, little bit boring place but there are many girls on those days.

Minty Polo
07-18-22, 13:08
This is correct for another hotel with almost the same name, namely the Reef Hotel in Nyali on the North Coast.

So not for the Reef Resort in Diani.Are there any nice hotels / resorts that are completely girl friendly with no joiner fees in Mombasa (especially around Nyali area)?

Albert9989
07-18-22, 14:29
How much would you estimate your daily spending for food at restaurants in these areas, Diani or Niali.

I mean mainly breakfast and if it is a good one, some days only another meal at evening, and sometimes something in between.

I know this is mainly linked to each one taste, but I could stay around Big Tree or maybe a bit North close to Go Kart or Seville Residence, for Nialy.

But if some average can be estimated.

Tottem
07-18-22, 16:08
For Tanduri and Manyatta good thing is that you can go outside part of the place when the loud music start to bother you. For most of the places you just have to stay inside and suffer. Music is played too loud in almost all the places. Worst is club Volume in Shanzu in my opinion, I like to visit there but leave after one beer because volume is too high. In Hypnotica, even in toilet music is too loud. Casourina, Cheers. I have been considering starting to use some kind of hearing protection when visiting bars. In Big Tree, I complained many times about too loud music. Management just tell me that local people like loud music.

Only place that I know with decent volume levels is Safari Inn, maybe because there are so many musungus there. That is Tuesday and Friday place, little bit boring place but there are many girls on those days.I always bring earplugs to the bars. M3 or Comply.

Albert9989
07-21-22, 10:06
I just checked taxi or transport costs from SGR Railway station of Mombasa to Diani beach just south of Unkunda Air strip.

My hotel proposes to send a car for 6 K, so I checked Bolt and I see possibilities starting at 6. 2 K (from the Train Station inside Mombasa). But with another trial I see an option at 3. 4 k (from SGR Railway which is far after Airport!

I saw in the forum that close to the SGR Station they are some transport companies that could take less but when we arrive at 8 pm may be it will be safest to get the car sent by the hotel.

Or is it realistic to try Bolt and get good rates on evening like this? (I will make some other trials from here to test.).

Anyway I am surprised by these quite high costs, but it seems also that's its a long trip. About 60 kms through Mombasa and the Ferry.

Neddy69
07-21-22, 15:19
I just checked taxi or transport costs from SGR Railway station of Mombasa to Diani beach just south of Unkunda Air strip.

My hotel proposes to send a car for 6 K, so I checked Bolt and I see possibilities starting at 6. 2 K (from the Train Station inside Mombasa). But with another trial I see an option at 3. 4 k (from SGR Railway which is far after Airport!

I saw in the forum that close to the SGR Station they are some transport companies that could take less but when we arrive at 8 pm may be it will be safest to get the car sent by the hotel.

Or is it realistic to try Bolt and get good rates on evening like this? (I will make some other trials from here to test.).

Anyway I am surprised by these quite high costs, but it seems also that's its a long trip. About 60 kms through Mombasa and the Ferry.When I arrived in Miritini there's shuttles. To north coast quite comfortable ride in 8 seater mini van for 400 kes. I didn't look but there should be to south coast too. Bolt gives you good promo rates if you use new sim card. Like in my case Airtel. They have good internet rate 1000 KES for 1 month 1 GB daily limit.

Neddy.

Regular Taxi or hotel most expensive option.

MadDin19
07-21-22, 17:24
I always bring earplugs to the bars. M3 or Comply.Of course, if you don't want to have any contact with the girls, that's a good idea. My hearing is bad. I even wear hearing aids at home. But on vacation (without hearing aids) I would like to talk to the ladies.

Albert9989
07-22-22, 09:44
When I arrived in Miritini there's shuttles. To north coast quite comfortable ride in 8 seater mini van for 400 kes. I didn't look but there should be to south coast too. Bolt gives you good promo rates if you use new sim card. Like in my case Airtel. They have good internet rate 1000 KES for 1 month 1 GB daily limit.

Neddy.

Regular Taxi or hotel most expensive option.Thanks Neddy that's exactly what I thought and needed as advice.

Shared shuttle seems the best choices, or bolt also.

But is the sgr station well enough organized to be able to find the right shuttle without too much harassment?

Are they kind of shops or counters / desks for shuttle companies?

Neddy69
07-22-22, 15:26
Thanks Neddy that's exactly what I thought and needed as advice.

Shared shuttle seems the best choices, or bolt also.

But is the sgr station well enough organized to be able to find the right shuttle without too much harassment?

Are they kind of shops or counters / desks for shuttle companies?Just walk outside. As you leave the building. First there are the expensive taxis. People will just scramble to highjack you. Then there's shuttles with signs on it. Don't worry they'll approach you.

Mwalimu.

SceticoBlu
07-22-22, 19:39
For some reason Bolt is very expensive if the fery is involved. Their app yields even higher prices than regular taxis.

Albert9989
07-22-22, 21:22
For some reason Bolt is very expensive if the fery is involved. Their app yields even higher prices than regular taxis.

Just walk outside. As you leave the building. First there are the expensive taxis. People will just scramble to highjack you. Then there's shuttles with signs on it. Don't worry they'll approach you.

Mwalimu.Thanks again, ok, so I will have to cross that first line, which looks like what we have in every arrival points in Africa, and other countries too.

But yes, maybe the ferry could play a role in the Bolt costs, I saw 6 k when I tried a call by relocating my GPS there. But once I got 3.8 or something like that. But all Ks.

And I was surprised to see that Bolt gave me some proposal with a french phone number but a GPS correctly located in Miritini.

Mombie75
07-22-22, 22:59
Locals use Little cabs app these days I am told.

PookyMan
07-25-22, 14:24
Locals use Little cabs app these days I am told.I have had the Little App for a few years now. I put 1000 kes in my Little wallet. Never managed to use it, it's still there. Gave up trying.

Uber and Bolt usually work just fine in NRB, but north coast. Not so much luck. They often never show up. So mostly using pikipikis there.

Oh, not a local.

Zimzam
07-30-22, 07:49
Bit by bit more airlines are offering direct flights to and from Mombasa.

Now there is also the Italian company, NEOS AIR, that flies from Milan to Nosy Be on Madagaskar and from there with a stop in Mombasa back to Italy.

Minty Polo
07-31-22, 23:55
Looking for the best pickup places not the best value places. Where can you pickup where the quality (looks and body) of girls is in high proportion in Nyali / Bamburi / Mtwapa?

MadDin19
08-01-22, 12:48
Looking for the best pickup places not the best value places. Where can you pickup where the quality (looks and body) of girls is in high proportion in Nyali / Bamburi / Mtwapa?Easy to answer: Casaurina in Mtwapa.

Minty Polo
08-06-22, 15:59
I am arriving in after midnight into Moi Int airport, would there be anywhere to buy a sim card with data at that time of night?

AfAsia
08-07-22, 07:02
What astounds me is nobody appears to frequent Casablanca or report there of. My absolute favourite hangout when I was last in town some years back now admittedly. I recall it being full of girls and some lovelies at that. Casablanca still around?

Neddy69
08-07-22, 09:17
What astounds me is nobody appears to frequent Casablanca or report there of. My absolute favourite hangout when I was last in town some years back now admittedly. I recall it being full of girls and some lovelies at that. Casablanca still around?The reason is simple. Logistics. You really want to stay on island? I don't know of a single muzungu who lives on island. Traffic hellhole and dangerous as hell after nightfall. If the gangs don't rob you, the girls will. Hahaha. Nyali Shanzu Bamburi Mtwapa. That's where you stay.

Depending on the distance you pay a bigger or lesser fortune for transportation.

Why would you go there? There's pussy on tap ANYWHERE. Its Africa. And in town usually pussy is more dear. In the good old days when a mariner spent days or sometimes weeks in the port there was bristling business in Florida and Casablanca.

Nowadays? Dead as a dodo. In the heydays of the coastal dhow trade back up to the seventies Mombasa was known as the best quality hooker town in the whole Indian Ocean.

Mwalimu.

Who finds no need to frequent night joints to find pussy. Night joints are to have a few beers with your rafikis and look at some ass and take some numbers of fresh meat.

Mombie75
08-07-22, 11:26
I am arriving in after midnight into Moi Int airport, would there be anywhere to buy a sim card with data at that time of night?I doubt it at the airport but may be some kibanda open on the way out someplace.

Mombie75
08-07-22, 11:28
What astounds me is nobody appears to frequent Casablanca or report there of. My absolute favourite hangout when I was last in town some years back now admittedly. I recall it being full of girls and some lovelies at that. Casablanca still around?Probably as most peolpe head to north or south coast and do not stay on the island. It is a few years since I was there but it was always a good night. It is still open as far as I know. It is known as a bit of a more hardcore place.

AfAsia
08-08-22, 07:10
Why would you go there? To boogey woogey, have a good time, meet some really nice girls there. Come now, its not that dangerous, nowhere as dangerous as where I come from, Kenya is fairly safe, provided you be sensible for an experienced African such as myself, I say go there Gentlemen, once inside nobody is going to spook you, enjoy, dance, meet down to earth locals, get pissed and shoot the bullshit. This Island you talk about, go on Youtube and look up Sabatical, I believe he rented a room in the area and lived to show you the story. Casablanca would be the first club I would go to when back in Mombasa.

Leblon
08-08-22, 10:05
Casablanca is alive, one girl told me a week ago that she went there. But she did not tell anything else, no report. I don't go to centrum places because they are so far from places where I stay, as was written here before.

By the way, some girls told me already some months ago that they went to Legend dancing competition in Mwtapa. So hopefully that place is alive again.

Reasons for me to go centrum or "Town" as locals say: airport trips. Diana trips. Immigration office. To repair computer or buy some hw for it.

For touristic trips there is that castle Fort Jesus, and Old Town. And there is that nice walk away nowadays, Mama Ngina Waterfront. They have concerts there often in the park, free concerts. That could be an experience, to go there to concert, maybe as an only musungu?

Albert9989
08-08-22, 17:32
I doubt it at the airport but may be some kibanda open on the way out someplace.It was impossible for me to buy a sim card, safaricom, on the road to amboseli.

The shop should be equipped with new solution to be able to sell to foreigner.

I finally succeeded in a big safaricom shop in narok.

Albert9989
08-18-22, 13:48
Now in Mombasa, first in Diani but didn't stay long as it is so quiet there, very nice to relax but need to be with your girl. And I was, a beauty turkana, Kenya has a lot of good surprises!

Now changed for bamburi, Sheraton, very wide room, very correct and now discovering the big tree area, best place to be for sure!

Zimzam
08-20-22, 19:57
There is now once a week on Wednesday a direct flight from Roma, Italy, to Mombasa, leaving late at night taking just over 7 hours and direct back Thursdays, leaving around 11 am.

By NEOS, prices from 700 euro upwards, No extra charges.

Laxman281
08-21-22, 08:52
Hey guys,

I've always had a fantasy about mongering in Africa and getting blown / screwing the hotel maid / cleaner. I just read a report from the 2005-2006 thread where a guy did just that.

Was wondering, does it still happen there days? If so, where would be the best hotel to go to for this type of jiggy jiggy? It is such a hot fantasy I have to experience it in my life.

Recommendations and advice would be appreciated!

Minty Polo
08-22-22, 14:46
Anyone know of any good places to smoke shisha in Mombasa? I use to go Sheba lounge but that closed down and Hypnotica isn't really too comfortable.

Zimzam
08-23-22, 19:27
Anyone know of any good places to smoke shisha in Mombasa? I use to go Sheba lounge but that closed down and Hypnotica isn't really too comfortable.I don't smoke myself, but I was offered a pipe in the Yacht Lounge and I believe also in Volume club you can smoke.

SceticoBlu
08-24-22, 18:32
There is a ban for shisha in Kenya. It provides another opportunity for the police to bother tourists. And they actually do. I have seen a group of arabic shisha smokers carried on deck of a truck to the police station.

Zimzam
08-24-22, 21:18
There is a ban for shisha in Kenya. It provides another opportunity for the police to bother tourists. And they actually do. I have seen a group of arabic shisha smokers carried on deck of a truck to the police station.Yes, the police can bother tourists if they want, but the management of big clubs like the Yacht Lounge have ways to keep the police at bay, even if owners of other clubs report them.

That's Kenya, you know.

DerTyperb
08-26-22, 18:18
Hello everyone.

1.) Its my first time ever in Africa so I decided to visit Mombasa and Nairobi for 2 months. Booked a cheap flight. Maybe taking the train from NBO to MBA, but security might be too strict with checked luggage (allegedly throwing away all liquids and sprays). Didn't know the hotels were that expensive. Heard a lot about the Sarova Whitesands (which is expensive as f.) and the Big Tree. I'm a cheapskate so I'm wondering if it is OK to book the cheapest room in Big Tree or will it scare the girls away? Also, I'm avoiding beaches because I don't like them. My understanding is that a lot of areas of the resort are covered in sand or are directly on the beach, is that correct? Sex in Mombasa may be cheaper but I'm asking myself if there is enough else going on, avoiding the beach without getting bored.

2.) I saw a lot of posts that Tinder plays a significant role in pulling girls. I got a few matches already but what do you tell them? Most are looking for a relationship and no hook ups, so I am wondering if I should introduce myself as a monger and be very direct and upfront about what I want. I'm not interested in the long game, I just want sex and don't want to waste my time on dinners and meetings with false expectations. Should I tell them about my intentions? Also I don't know if offering money could get my Tinder profile reported and banned.

3.) The last (but not least) thing I want to address is that I don't want to use any condoms, but of course protect myself against HIV with PrEP pills and testing kits. In Germany I can't get it without a prescription (and it is usually issued to gay men), is there a way to buy it at a pharmacy in Kenya? Any advice on locations and product names?

Becko81
08-26-22, 23:52
You fucking pussy. Worrying about your luggage? Let me guess your butplug? Staying at sarova luxury hotel. They won't accept your girls. Unless you pay extra! And fuck tinder man you are capable talking to some girl or you need a screen? Just go out and enjoy. And with hiv you can get tested in every local hospital. Reliable and cheap you can leave your medicine cabinet at home. Just make sure you don't impregnate a girl against her will yes?

Becko81
08-26-22, 23:54
You are free to do pretty much anywhere. Try mogoka or mirra.

Becko81
08-27-22, 00:04
You pay food for their kids. Is normal.

Yes, the police can bother tourists if they want, but the management of big clubs like the Yacht Lounge have ways to keep the police at bay, even if owners of other clubs report them.

That's Kenya, you know. !

Becko81
08-27-22, 00:14
What I have been reading here is really fucked up and funny at the same time. Asking about hiv protection but not using condom? Bringing your own testing kits. Wtf! You can get tested in Kenya both together with a reliable result in 30 min. Staying at Sarova or some other high end place. Worrying about your luggage. Mombasa is very safe you **** just don't wear your rolex everyday. And am sure you fucking without condom you make some girl pregnant you will take responsibility yes rich boy?

Leblon
08-27-22, 01:51
Hello everyone.

1.) Its my first time ever in Africa so I decided to visit Mombasa and Nairobi for 2 months. Booked a cheap flight. Maybe taking the train from NBO to MBA, but security might be too strict with checked luggage (allegedly throwing away all liquids and sprays). Didn't know the hotels were that expensive. Heard a lot about the Sarova Whitesands (which is expensive as f.) and the Big Tree. I'm a cheapskate so I'm wondering if it is OK to book the cheapest room in Big Tree or will it scare the girls away? Also, I'm avoiding beaches because I don't like them. My understanding is that a lot of areas of the resort are covered in sand or are directly on the beach, is that correct? Sex in Mombasa may be cheaper but I'm asking myself if there is enough else going on, avoiding the beach without getting bored.

2.) I saw a lot of posts that Tinder plays a significant role in pulling girls. I got a few matches already but what do you tell them? Most are looking for a relationship and no hook ups, so I am wondering if I should introduce myself as a monger and be very direct and upfront about what I want. I'm not interested in the long game, I just want sex and don't want to waste my time on dinners and meetings with false expectations. Should I tell them about my intentions? Also I don't know if offering money could get my Tinder profile reported and banned.

3.) The last (but not least) thing I want to address is that I don't want to use any condoms, but of course protect myself against HIV with PrEP pills and testing kits. In Germany I can't get it without a prescription (and it is usually issued to gay men), is there a way to buy it at a pharmacy in Kenya? Any advice on locations and product names?Just short answer. In Big Tree, it is possible to avoid sand. You go from your room to restaurant there is no sand, or one path with sand one without sand.

You don't need to go to sand beach to get girls, you can get them from Big Tree bar, Cheers, Casourina.

I don't remember ever that happening that mentioning Big Tree would have scared any girl coming. But then again I am cheap guy also, I don't pay for most expensive girls.

I don't use tinder at all or any internet dating services, I just go to those bar that I mentioned.

To question number three I don't know anything.

Radical Guy
08-28-22, 17:07
Hello everyone.

3.) The last (but not least) thing I want to address is that I don't want to use any condoms, but of course protect myself against HIV with PrEP pills and testing kits. In Germany I can't get it without a prescription (and it is usually issued to gay men), is there a way to buy it at a pharmacy in Kenya? Any advice on locations and product names?Most girls on Tinder claim to be seeking a "relationship," but are really happy to just have fun with any foreigner they can get. I don't lie to girls, but I'm intentionally vague about what I'm seeking. I'll say that we should get together and just see where things lead. Obviously, they're hoping you'll ultimately fall in love and want marriage, and will do everything possible to capture your heart. And for me, that's the awesome part, since I'm not interested in professional prostitutes.

I absolutely abhor condoms also. The HIV test kits are available in any pharmacy, and are very inexpensive. The results are available in 30 minutes. As for the risk of pregnancy, that's up to you. Personally, I'll settle on one or two babes well in advance, and send a few bucks for them to get a depo shot before my visit. Obviously, that won't work if you're simply picking up chicks at a bar. Good luck.

RG.

Mombie75
08-28-22, 20:51
In Mombasa at the moment and the place is as depressing as I have ever seen it in 20 years, albeit it maybe just the places I am going.

Big Tree during the daytime around 2 pm has hardly any decent women in, maybe it picks up a bit later?

Few times I have passed by Cheers it has been quiet.

10 street has been busy but it is usually a crowd from Nyali that you could hit on but you need a bit of game not just point and take like Cheers / Casaurinha.

Some past girls I know here and in Nbi are asking stupid prices like 20-30 k and even one idiot 100 k, I can not bothered to negotiate so just pass them by.

Long gone are the days of the mid 2000's.

Minty Polo
08-31-22, 00:37
In Mombasa at the moment and the place is as depressing as I have ever seen it in 20 years, albeit it maybe just the places I am going.

Big Tree during the daytime around 2 pm has hardly any decent women in, maybe it picks up a bit later?

10 street has been busy but it is usually a crowd from Nyali that you could hit on but you need a bit of game not just point and take like Cheers / Casaurinha.

Some past girls I know here and in Nbi are asking stupid prices like 20-30 k and even one idiot 100 k, I can not bothered to negotiate so just pass them by.

Long gone are the days of the mid 2000's.Stupid question but where is Big Tree is it Big Tree Resort? Is there a bar that's popular? While Tinder is good, their appearance in many instances falls short in reality so would like to meet girls. Also Cheers is that just past Sarova Whitesands?

Mombie75
08-31-22, 04:58
Stupid question but where is Big Tree is it Big Tree Resort? Is there a bar that's popular? While Tinder is good, their appearance in many instances falls short in reality so would like to meet girls. Also Cheers is that just past Sarova Whitesands?Cheers is not far from Whitesands, it is on the main road opposite Bamburi Police Station. You then walk through the petrol station, do a right turn at the bottom to head along to Big Tree which is a beach front bar / restaurant and hotel. I stooped by Big Tree at around 6 pm yesterday briefly, there were 5 or 6 quite tasty women in as it happens.

Minty Polo
08-31-22, 08:16

Long gone are the days of the mid 2000's.I am paying much more than I did last time I was in Mombasa but I am picking them from Tinder rather than clubs.

Albert9989
08-31-22, 08:56
Stupid question but where is Big Tree is it Big Tree Resort? Is there a bar that's popular? While Tinder is good, their appearance in many instances falls short in reality so would like to meet girls. Also Cheers is that just past Sarova Whitesands?Here in attachment you have a global view for New Big Tree and a detailed view with both Cheers and Big Tree.

Leblon
08-31-22, 15:17
Stupid question but where is Big Tree is it Big Tree Resort? Is there a bar that's popular? While Tinder is good, their appearance in many instances falls short in reality so would like to meet girls. Also Cheers is that just past Sarova Whitesands?Yes it is New Big Tree Resort, it is same place. There is bar that is popular in the afternoon / evening until sunset. Cheers is a bar on a walking distance from there, on beginning of small road that goes to Big Tree. Look from Google maps.

Mombie75
08-31-22, 16:41
Stupid question but where is Big Tree is it Big Tree Resort? Is there a bar that's popular? While Tinder is good, their appearance in many instances falls short in reality so would like to meet girls. Also Cheers is that just past Sarova Whitesands?I replied but maybe did not hit send.

Cheers is opposite Bamburi beach Police station. If using a matatu ask for Bora bora.

Big Tree you reach by walking through the petrol station in this same area and then you turn right and walk on down to the beach. Big Tree is a beach bar / restaurant.

Minty Polo
09-01-22, 20:35
Just a word of warning that the girls you see on Tinder seldom look like their photos. In most instances, they drop by 2 so what appears a 8 will be a plain jane 6. Better to meet in person or atleast video call. Better to meet in person or go somewhere you can meet girls so you have a better gauage of how they look like and their body.

TailPipe
09-03-22, 20:48
3.) The last (but not least) thing I want to address is that I don't want to use any condoms, but of course protect myself against HIV with PrEP pills and testing kits. In Germany I can't get it without a prescription (and it is usually issued to gay men), is there a way to buy it at a pharmacy in Kenya? Any advice on locations and product names?If there is a prep prescription program in your country they will often only prescribe if you belong to an at risk category. Simply tell them the truth. Tell them you often visit Africa and have sex with multiple partners in areas with high HIV levels.

I got myself enrolled in a program that is nearly exclusively geared towards gay men. I was asked if I was the active or passive partner LOL. Told me I was the only non gay participant they knew. But in the end it doesn't matter. I'm getting what I want and at a very cheap price.

Zimzam
09-03-22, 22:42
If there is a prep prescription program in your country they will often only prescribe if you belong to an at risk category. Simply tell them the truth. Tell them you often visit Africa and have sex with multiple partners in areas with high HIV levels.

I got myself enrolled in a program that is nearly exclusively geared towards gay men. I was asked if I was the active or passive partner LOL. Told me I was the only non gay participant they knew. But in the end it doesn't matter. I'm getting what I want and at a very cheap price.As far as I know there is the Oasis Medical Centre in Mtwapa where they used to supply the Truvada pills.

It is located a bit outside Mtwapa along the road to Malindi, past the Danka Club.

This is their website:

https://oasismedicalcentre.org/

Radical Guy
09-04-22, 08:06
Just a word of warning that the girls you see on Tinder seldom look like their photos. In most instances, they drop by 2 so what appears a 8 will be a plain jane 6. Better to meet in person or atleast video call. Better to meet in person or go somewhere you can meet girls so you have a better gauage of how they look like and their body.I found my 19-year-old hottie on Tinder two weeks before arriving in Mombasa. She met me at the airport and looked even more delicious in person than in her very amateur photos or even video calls. We checked in together at the Sarova Whitesands resort, and are still here now. My lady is insatiable! Last night, out of the blue, she told me that she wanted to try getting fucked in the ass for the first time, and wondered if I'm willing. It was an awesome experience.

My lady is a college student, and has never once asked for money. She a slim, petite hottie, exactly my type, and has a habit of waking me up at 2:30-3 am asking me to lick her pussy, something she says she never experienced before me. So yes, there are some treasures to be found.

RG.

Tottem
09-04-22, 11:15
I found my 19-year-old hottie on Tinder two weeks before arriving in Mombasa. She met me at the airport and looked even more delicious in person than in her very amateur photos or even video calls. We checked in together at the Sarova Whitesands resort, and are still here now. My lady is insatiable! Last night, out of the blue, she told me that she wanted to try getting fucked in the ass for the first time, and wondered if I'm willing. It was an awesome experience.

My lady is a college student, and has never once asked for money. She a slim, petite hottie, exactly my type, and has a habit of waking me up at 2:30-3 am asking me to lick her pussy, something she says she never experienced before me. So yes, there are some treasures to be found.

RG.The all want to appear like virgins. Do not believe a single word about their sexual experiences.

Neddy69
09-04-22, 15:30
I found my 19-year-old hottie on Tinder two weeks before arriving in Mombasa. She met me at the airport and looked even more delicious in person than in her very amateur photos or even video calls. We checked in together at the Sarova Whitesands resort, and are still here now. My lady is insatiable! Last night, out of the blue, she told me that she wanted to try getting fucked in the ass for the first time, and wondered if I'm willing. It was an awesome experience.

RG.Basically she has 2 weeks free holiday at your cost. In one of the best hotels on North coast. Why would she ask for money? That probably will come at the end of your honeymoon. A suitable contribution to her college funds. Of course she met you at the airport, lest you look for other pussy.

Only the sun is free in Africa. Not my words.

Enjoy.

Mwalimu.

DzikaBomba
09-04-22, 15:34
Hello everyone.

3.) The last (but not least) thing I want to address is that I don't want to use any condoms, but of course protect myself against HIV with PrEP pills and testing kits. In Germany I can't get it without a prescription (and it is usually issued to gay men), is there a way to buy it at a pharmacy in Kenya? Any advice on locations and product names?Just buy your Prep online. No need for going to docotrs.

I always order here: https://getpreponline.co/.

Last week I got my new 3-Months supply. I also live in Germany and never had Problems with the delivery. They deliver from Spain, so no problems.

The price is good an these indian Generics are good also.

It can not be easier. Enjoy!

Pokeris
09-04-22, 16:23
Just buy your Prep online. No need for going to docotrs.

I always order here: https://getpreponline.co/.

Last week I got my new 3-Months supply. I also live in Germany and never had Problems with the delivery. They deliver from Spain, so no problems.

The price is good an these indian Generics are good also.

It can not be easier. Enjoy!https://www.greencrosspharmacy.online/prep-ukld

I am buying from here always delivering from India seems some brands much cheaper than your website.

Radical Guy
09-04-22, 17:42
The all want to appear like virgins. Do not believe a single word about their sexual experiences.She never pretended to be a virgin. And even if I wasn't the first one to get her ass, so what? None of that makes her any less ravishing or wild a lover in the sack. If I was looking for a virgin, I'the be frequenting convents. LOL.

RG.

Radical Guy
09-04-22, 17:50
Basically she has 2 weeks free holiday at your cost. In one of the best hotels on North coast. Why would she ask for money? That probably will come at the end of your honeymoon. A suitable contribution to her college funds. Of course she met you at the airport, lest you look for other pussy.

Only the sun is free in Africa. Not my words.

Enjoy.

Mwalimu.Obviously, none of our activities are free. For that matter, going out with a chick at home isn't free either. In my case, I booked full board for two at Sarova Whitesands, so any incremental expense of having my lady with me is negligible. I much prefer a girlfriend experience than a cold sex for cash transaction with some seasoned pro. And having a hot chick acting jealous and possessive about me is frankly quite a turn on.

Albert9989
09-04-22, 18:13

My lady is a college student, and has never once asked for money. She a slim, petite hottie, exactly my type, and has a habit of waking me up at 2:30-3 am asking me to lick her pussy, something she says she never experienced before me. So yes, there are some treasures to be found..I did the same, met her on tantan, nice slim, tall Turkana, beautiful breasts, slim waist, nice ass, and hot as a hell.

She met with her beautiful small friend in Big Tree, that one has a foreigner BF, but these two were the queens in Big Tree for some days!

I was in Sheraton and had sex as much ass I could, that's also my best GFE since some time.

No money involved, except obviously that she was fully invited at my expenses, but what a pleasure.

I was surprised to find a so beautiful body after some searches in tantan which gave a lot of wide asses girls. Really not my taste, but I saw that in Mombasa its mainly the place for slim girls, they know that foreigners looks for slim.

At the end she had a great gift, sure, and now we still talk but I know that, even if I warned her that she will not ger anything more from me except if I come back, I know that she will have hard time when she will be short of money to pay her home.

But she is fully aware.

Kenya has been a very great discovery for me, I am not into clubs and pros, and here I really had what I was looking for!

Mombie75
09-07-22, 06:09
Quick update.

Over the years things change quickly in Kenya in terms of places tend to come and go in popularity all the time.

Big Tree seems to be the place for a quick find at the moment in Mombasa. From around 1-2 pm onwards to 6 pm you have a dozen or so women there. Cheers has been dead every time I have passed by, in the evening only a few women there.

I had an evening walk about in Mtwapa, 5-7 pm and there are plenty in local shops or strolling around to hit on to take for a drink or get numbers.

Casaurina from midnight you can get something as has been the case for many a year now. Safari inn has been dead when I have been except the one night on a Tuesday when live band was on, was a fair selection on that night to be had.

I got a little hottie from Big Tree, dark smooth skin, petite and ended up a superb fuck with good BJ skills and a right pussy. She asked for 5 k for 1-2 hours but came down to 3 k after 10 minutes or so when she realized I was prepared to walk away.

Gutenberg1
09-10-22, 01:30
Has anybody experience with the Kenya Bay Beach Hotel?

Is it GF, fee etc.

SceticoBlu
09-12-22, 15:18
Has anybody experience with the Kenya Bay Beach Hotel?

Is it GF, fee etc.Usually those beach hotels are family oriented and muzungus varying their company are not very welcome. Goes also for Bamburi Beach Hotel, Travellers, Severin, Serena etc. Maybe in times of downgoing tourism on the north coast they overthink their strategy.

For your purpose Cowrie, Kahama, Big Tree are better beach options.

Mombie75
09-12-22, 16:50
Usually those beach hotels are family oriented and muzungus varying their company are not very welcome. Goes also for Bamburi Beach Hotel, Travellers, Severin, Serena etc. Maybe in times of downgoing tourism on the north coast they overthink their strategy.

For your purpose Cowrie, Kahama, Big Tree are better beach options.Sair rock, Indiana, Ziwa, Sheraton are GF beach hotels, Kenya Bay could be GF but the ones listed by Scetico are not for this hobby.

Leblon
09-12-22, 17:23
Usually those beach hotels are family oriented and muzungus varying their company are not very welcome. Goes also for Bamburi Beach Hotel, Travellers, Severin, Serena etc. Maybe in times of downgoing tourism on the north coast they overthink their strategy.

For your purpose Cowrie, Kahama, Big Tree are better beach options.Kenya Bay Beach hotel. Was this the hotel that one guy once complained me that he had problem even with her wife, who is local girl. Guards took long time to believe that she is not a beach girl, but a hotel guest.

Better call to Kenya Bay Beach hotel or email them, and ask what is their visitor policy.

I wrote an report of hotels near Big Tree, it can be found from this same forum. Hotels next to Big Tree have better rooms but more expensive, and need to pay for visitors except if you book room for two. I liked more Sheratton than Azul.

In addition to those hotels that are near Big Tree and in that my report, there is also Indiana and hotel next to it, one of the Bamburi named hotels, I think I mentioned that also. And SceticoBlu listed Kahama and Cowrie.

My favourite is Big Tree, but that is not for everybody, rooms are very basic and simple.

MtVadose
09-21-22, 11:09
Has anyone bought the 'East Africa Visa' before, I've just got mine and It looks the exact same as the single entry Kenya visa except the reference starts with EAV rather then SEV, no reference to other countries? I'm slightly worried they won't let me in Uganda with it? Anyone have experience to confirm?

Neddy69
09-21-22, 18:30
Has anyone bought the 'East Africa Visa' before, I've just got mine and It looks the exact same as the single entry Kenya visa except the reference starts with EAV rather then SEV, no reference to other countries? I'm slightly worried they won't let me in Uganda with it? Anyone have experience to confirm?I had a Visa Sticker. But I figure everything Electronic now. You're ok. Don't worry. They still might affix a Visa Sticker as you enter Kenya Of course if you buy a Kenyan EATV the first country you enter should be Kenya.

Mwalimu.

Oiste
09-22-22, 13:05
Hello everyone,

You confirm that full covid vaccination is still required to enter Kenya?

I have read that without vaccination only the PCR test is accepted but I am not convinced.

Thank you.

MtVadose
09-22-22, 19:59
I had a Visa Sticker. But I figure everything Electronic now. You're ok. Don't worry. They still might affix a Visa Sticker as you enter Kenya Of course if you buy a Kenyan EATV the first country you enter should be Kenya.

Mwalimu.Thanks this is very helpful! I didn't actually know you had to enter Kenya first if you buy the Kenya EATV, good to know.

Zimzam
09-24-22, 16:37
Hello everyone,

I have read that without vaccination only the PCR test is accepted but I am not convinced.

Thank you.I took the first time a direct flight from Rome, Italy to Mombasa, with NEOS.

Now they would not check you in if you could not show a QR code from some organization called GlobalHaven. Org.

When flying with Ethiopian just showing the Green Pass was enough, but they insisted that I showed this QR from global haven. Even when I told them that nobody at Mombasa airport would be asking for it.

So I had to spend some nerve wracking time to get this code.

This site was very difficult to understand and you had to give all details about the vaccinations you had, including the dates and the batch numbers.

Fortunately I managed to get this damn QR code and they let me check in.

On top of that during the flight they distributed some old forms to fill in, about customs etc, that nobody in the airport wanted to see.

But after all the flight with NEOS was good and only lasted 7 hours without having to change flight in Addis.

Neddy69
09-24-22, 22:53
I took the first time a direct flight from Rome, Italy to Mombasa, with NEOS.

Now they would not check you in if you could not show a QR code from some organization called GlobalHaven. Org.

When flying with Ethiopian just showing the Green Pass was enough, but they insisted that I showed this QR from global haven. Even when I told them that nobody at Mombasa airport would be asking for it.

So I had to spend some nerve wracking time to get this code.

This site was very difficult to understand and you had to give all details about the vaccinations you had, including the dates and the batch numbers.

Fortunately I managed to get this damn QR code and they let me check in.

On top of that during the flight they distributed some old forms to fill in, about customs etc.that nobody in the airport wanted to see.

But after all the flight with NEOS was good and only lasted 7 hours without having to change flight in Addis.In Nairobi the health authorities ask for the global Haven COVID certificate on arrival but nobody actually has a QR card reader. Ya it's a bit a pain in the ass. Officially it's still a requirement.

Mwalimu.

Bajuni
09-25-22, 14:44
Hello everyone,

Thank you.Yes you are right, even though some "experts" claim otherwise.

You can always find the actual requirements here:

https://www.kcaa.or.ke/covid-19/covid-19-travel-requirements

It's so easy, I don't understand people coming here ranting about a missing QR Code.

Zimzam
09-25-22, 22:19
It's so easy, I don't understand people coming here ranting about a missing QR Code.Because if you don't have that code some companies will not let you board the plane if you can't show that code.

Zimzam
09-28-22, 06:40
These days the police in Mtwapa are stopping people on the streets to check if they carry their ID or passport and they also check if you have a valid visa.

I heard about cases of people being be taken to the police station.

Mombie75
09-28-22, 12:26
These days the police in Mtwapa are stopping people on the streets to check if they carry their ID or passport and they also check if you have a valid visa.

I heard about cases of people being be taken to the police station.Probably better off carrying something that Kenyan law states. The constitution states you do not have to carry ID.

Mombie75
09-28-22, 12:35

I heard about cases of people being be taken to the police station.By law you do not need to carry ID.

However, a police officer can detain you if you do not produce ID when required if he has reasonable suspicion of something, for example are you in Kenya legally?

So if your stopped for ID you either pay something to get rid of the officer or you go off to the station if you stand your ground. You have not broken a law by not carrying it but you will then have to produce that ID, such as get someone to bring it to the station.

Neddy69
09-28-22, 14:22

I heard about cases of people being be taken to the police station.There was a big Razzia by immigration weeks ago. They deported a couple of long term resident wazungu. Expired passport. Expired Visa. No work permit.

I heard also the famous baker in Mtwapa was deported.

I never carry my passport. Never heard that it is mandatory.

Mwalimu.

Himbersaft
10-11-22, 19:47
There was a big Razzia by immigration weeks ago. They deported a couple of long term resident wazungu. Expired passport. Expired Visa. No work permit.

I heard also the famous baker in Mtwapa was deported.

I never carry my passport. Never heard that it is mandatory.

Mwalimu.Yes, this was a razzia from the immigrtion not from the local police and there know witch place to check.

Muzungu there don't can show the passport to the immigration officer, was escortet to there apartment and then there can present the visa, all Muzungus with correct Visa don't pay any money.

Dick Milhous
10-30-22, 14:40
Yes you are right, even though some "experts" claim otherwise.

You can always find the actual requirements here:

https://www.kcaa.or.ke/covid-19/covid-19-travel-requirements

It's so easy, I don't understand people coming here ranting about a missing QR Code.Looks like vaccine is NOT required IF you have a negative see-19 PCR test within 72 hours of travel. Any non-vaxxers gone to Kenya lately?

Neddy69
10-30-22, 21:24
Looks like vaccine is NOT required IF you have a negative see-19 PCR test within 72 hours of travel. Any non-vaxxers gone to Kenya lately?Yes technically correct. But you have to register the PCR Test with Global Haven. If not. See below. 1000 KES.

Mwalimu.

Dick Milhous
11-01-22, 21:59
Yes technically correct. But you have to register the PCR Test with Global Haven. If not. See below. 1000 KES.

Mwalimu.Thanks Neddy.

Bajuni
11-03-22, 19:12
Yes technically correct. But you have to register the PCR Test with Global Haven. If not. See below. 1000 KES.

Mwalimu.Not true, just use the link I provided below.

Globalhaven is no longer a must but a can.

Dick Milhous
11-05-22, 16:13
Globalhaven is no longer a must but a can.Thanks Bajuni; dated 9/9/22 -.

General travel requirement.

1. All travelers above the age of 12 years arriving into the country through any point of entry.

Will be required to show proof of either COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 PCR.

Test conducted not more than 72 hours before departure.

NB: Vaccination means having received the prescribed doses of specific vaccine latest shot.

At least fourteen (14) days before arrival (not including the day of vaccination).

2. Travelers below the age of twelve (12) years shall be exempt from the requirements of a.

Vaccination certificate or Pre departure PCR test.

3. Any traveler above the age of twelve (12) arriving at any point of entry with no proof of.

Vaccination or a PCR test or those with flu-like symptoms shall be subjected to a rapid.

Antigen test at their own cost of 30 USD. Any person who tests positive on antigen RDT will.

Be subjected to entry PCR te.

Zimzam
11-06-22, 21:27
Globalhaven is no longer a must but a can.Now, what about if the airline company doesn't let you board the plane if you can't show this damn QR from Global haven.

Even if you try to explain to them that nobody in Kenya will ask for it.

Mombie75
11-07-22, 00:50
Now, what about if the airline company doesn't let you board the plane if you can't show this damn QR from Global haven. ?

Even if you try to explain to them that nobody in Kenya will ask for it.You can't rely on the airlines and the kenyan requirements to be aligned. Do all you can to make sure you fly for the time being.

Airlines get big fines if you are refused entry and have to return you so they can be strict about letting you fly.

Dick Milhous
11-07-22, 02:07
Now, what about if the airline company doesn't let you board the plane if you can't show this damn QR from Global haven. ? No direct experience with Kenya yet but 4 trips into TZ post COVID and, from USA, airline has always been happy with paper copy. I do not see anything in the language for that link or Kenyan consulate requiring uploading anything covid pre departure.

No immediate plans to get another VISA but I would / will explore in more detail either directly with the airline or in person at the air terminal (I had a 12 month visa 18 months ago but KY was requiring vaccines at the time so I happily ended up back in Dar).

MadDin19
11-07-22, 10:24
Now, what about if the airline company doesn't let you board the plane if you can't show this damn QR from Global haven. ? Even if you try to explain to them that nobody in Kenya will ask for it.I am just back from Kenya. It took me 15 minutes to generate my QR at globalhaven. After sending it, it took me 2 seconds to get it. The code was checked at Mombasa airport.

I don't understand all the fuss about 15 minutes work. Just do it.

Neddy69
11-07-22, 10:29
Now, what about if the airline company doesn't let you board the plane if you can't show this damn QR from Global haven. ?

Even if you try to explain to them that nobody in Kenya will ask for it.Very easy. You show them the IATA page I copied in general questions.

Mwalimu.

Leblon
11-09-22, 14:08
I just arrived to Mombasa, couple of days ago, with Lufthansa flight.

I had my European Union Covid Vaccination Certificate printed, I showed that in the Health Inspection. No questions about anything else. I did not have any QR-code from Global Haven.

Like it has said and I have also written, airline companies know if some certificate or document is needed or not because they are in so much trouble if passenger is rejected in immigration.

So follow your airline company instructions, if they allow you to get in plane, immigration should be easy. I have been rejected to enter a plane a few times, and nearly rejected many times, because airline company has thought that my documents are not good enough for immigration in destination country.

SceticoBlu
11-09-22, 16:22
Leblon I think you are not right. I was flying with KLM and they asked me for the QR code already in my homecountry. And at Nairobi airport I had to show it again.

Leblon
11-09-22, 16:34
Leblon I think you are not right. I was flying with KLM and they asked me for the QR code already in my homecountry. And at Nairobi airport I had to show it again.Different airport, different airline. I was not asked from Lufthansa when doing checking or in Mombasa health check. Confusing.

How long time was this, SceticoBlu? I arrived on last Sunday.

If that QR code is so easy to get, then better to get just in case. And if airline operator like KLM demands it, then you need to have it, otherwise they will not let you board to plane.

I did not arranged it because it was not demanded by Lufthansa in their travel documents section, I wrote to General board already what Lufthansa was demanding in their website.

SceticoBlu
11-09-22, 17:26
My arrivel in Nairobi was 4 weeks ago.

I saw some people without QR code held up. I am sure they somehow managed to get in but I don't need negotiations with greedy officers after a 8 hrs flight.

Leblon
11-10-22, 17:02
One friend arrived to Mombasa on this week Tuesday, with Etiopian Airlines. Lufthansa and Etiopian are only airlines that I know that travel from Europe to Mombasa, instead of Nairobi.

Same thing with him, just this Covid Vaccination Certifigate print, nothing else.

But as I said, make QR code print, maybe they ask in Nairobi. Or maybe sometimes even in Mombasa.

This Lufthansa info that I put in General forum folder. It was something like this: Vaccination certifigate OR prove of corona test in 72 hours OR you will be taken tests in the airport.

According that you could arrive without any corona document. I don't recommend though.

Zimzam
11-11-22, 02:54
Lufthansa and Etiopian are only airlines that I know that travel from Europe to Mombasa, instead of Nairobi..Nowadays NEOS Air operates direct flights from different cities in Italy to Mombasa.

Once a week, soon it will be twice a week, on Wednesday and Thursday.

In September they refused you to board without the QR from global haven.

I don't know if they still have that policy now.

Neddy69
11-11-22, 06:57
Nowadays NEOS Air operates direct flights from different cities in Italy to Mombasa.

Once a week, soon it will be twice a week, on Wednesday and Thursday.

In September they refused you to board without the QR from global haven.

I don't know if they still have that policy now.Some airlines are sleeping and using outdated information. Show them the IATA Travel centre page. That's what ALL airline check-in staff are using. And there it states VERY clearly that Global Haven IS NOT required any more by the Kenian health authorities. PERIOD. If some creative health official wants to capitalize on misinformed people and make a quick buck that's a different matter.

The most trouble I always had was with dumb check in staff of the airlines. Same as Visa policy. Insist that they're going to check with their supervisor in case they give you trouble. Thanks God this COVID BS comes to an end. Except for the Chinese. LOL.

Mwalimu.

Zimzam
11-14-22, 08:01
I am just back from Kenya. It took me 15 minutes to generate my QR at globalhaven. After sending it, it took me 2 seconds to get it.

I don't understand all the fuss about 15 minutes work. Just do it.Yes, actually it's true that once you understand the structure of the global haven site and what they want it can be finished in short time.

But you have to fill in the dates, the batch numbers and the brand names of the vaccinations that you received & a photo of the green pass that you already have.

So even if you don't need it any more it is a small effort if you want an extra to be on the safe side.

MadDin19
11-14-22, 13:47
But you have to fill in the dates, the batch numbers and the brand names of the vaccinations that you received & a photo of the green pass that you already have.I can read all this information in my vaccination card and only need to copy it. 5 minutes. Scanning my vaccination card another 5 minutes.

So even if you don't need it any more it is a small effort if you want an extra to be on the safe side.Who says you don't need the QR anymore? I am German and follow the instructions of the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs for trips abroad. There you need the QR. So I get the QR.

Bajuni
11-15-22, 00:09
Who says you don't need the QR anymore? The relevant Kenyan authorities.

Always better to get the information from the source than from some 3rd parties that don't keep their site uptodate.

Leblon
11-15-22, 13:37
There is high season in hotels for Christmas / New year in Mombasa. That means that hotels double their room rates, so many visitors coming from Nairobi and foreign countries. Looks like this high season has started already, some hotels are full already. And I heard rumours that Cowrie Shell for example raised their room rates already. That was just a rumour.

Big Tree hotel management told that they have high season nowadays all the time in visitor point of view, hotel is booked all the time. But they double their room prize only in 15 Dec, until 5 of Jan.

So make your hotel bookins in advance.

MadDin19
11-20-22, 14:21
The relevant Kenyan authorities. And who exactly is that?

I have the impression that in Kenya every government agency has different information. So I prefer to rely on the information from my home country's government.

I entered Mombasa on October 20th and was explicitly asked for the QR code.

My printout of the code was retained.

Again, it only takes 15 minutes to generate and print that damn QR code. But rather you spend hours in this forum to find out how to bypass the code. I do not understand that. Just do it. And if you really don't need it then you've lost nothing.

Cadmus
11-29-22, 21:26
For Tanduri and Manyatta good thing is that you can go outside part of the place when the loud music start to bother you. For most of the places you just have to stay inside and suffer. Music is played too loud in almost all the places. Worst is club Volume in Shanzu in my opinion, I like to visit there but leave after one beer because volume is too high. In Hypnotica, even in toilet music is too loud. Casourina, Cheers. I have been considering starting to use some kind of hearing protection when visiting bars. In Big Tree, I complained many times about too loud music. Management just tell me that local people like loud music.

Only place that I know with decent volume levels is Safari Inn, maybe because there are so many musungus there. That is Tuesday and Friday place, little bit boring place but there are many girls on those days.I was in Bamburi and Mtwapa in summer of 2021. In those covid-times, Casourina was empty, quiet and closed most of the time. Big Tree restaurant was mostly empty. Cheers was livelier but chilled, with comfortable noise levels.

So are those places currently more busy, meaning also higher noise levels?

Martin00
11-30-22, 13:57
Hello,

Does anyone know how is the situation around Ukunda / Diani Beach in terms of massage parlors? Of course looking for proper places with all the extras that we like! :-the.

Thanks.

SceticoBlu
12-02-22, 03:27
Martin, if the shacks on the beach are not too low for you there are lots of girls between Baobab and Kongo offering massage. A small number even has a white uniform. Price starts from 500 for 1/2 hour but for this you have to negotiate.

Wrx2005
12-02-22, 08:57
Was leaving Tanzania on a 1 hour flight to Nairobi on the 29th of Novemeber (2022). I had the GH QR code handy if requested, along with my vaccination cert. The only reason I knew about the Global Haven website is because my travel itinerary through Kiwi.com, informed me that I needed to certify my vaccination. And complete it through the Global Haven portal. So I completed it.

At Tanzania airport, Tanzania Air had their staff pre screening passengers passports, checking vaccination status, before allowing you to get to the ticket counter. Ticket counter never asked to see a QR code, nor asked to see my vaccine card. They just concentrated on ticketing and baggage drop off. At Tanzania immigration, I had to fill out a departure card for my stay in Tanzania.

I get to Nairobi, and way before you are allowed to get to Immigration, staffers are just outside of the building asking for vaccine certs. This was a quick process that took seconds. They were not spending any time closely examining vaccine certs. I showed my vaccine card which was quickly glanced at and then I was allowed to go straight to immigration. I'm not sure if there were any individuals who volunteered to show a Global Haven QR code instead. But showing a QR code obviously wasnt required.

At immigration there were NO arrival cards required to be filled out (Like I had to do in Tanzania). I showed my 5 yr e-visa, was asked how long was I staying this trip in Kenya. Was then advised that since I have a 5 yr visa, I should go to the US embassy in Nairobi to get my passport stamped so I won't have to rely on the paper copy of my e-visa for subsequent visits.

Another thing I was happy about, is that no other vaccinations were required to enter Kenya, namely not needing a Yellow Fever certification. Entering Kenya was a very smooth process, same as it was entering Tanzania. Not having to wear masks in these countries, on their planes or within their airports was a very welcome change to what I was used to.

Wrx2005
12-09-22, 14:47
At immigration there were NO arrival cards required to be filled out (Like I had to do in Tanzania). I showed my 5 yr e-visa, was asked how long was I staying this trip in Kenya. Was then advised that since I have a 5 yr visa, I should go to the US embassy in Nairobi to get my passport stamped so I won't have to rely on the paper copy of my e-visa for subsequent visits.My misunderstanding occured at immigration control at arrivals. My buddy who arrived earlier to Kenya had the same misunderstanding I had about going to the US Embassy to obtain his 5 yr Visa stamp into his passport. We both recall the immigration officers in the airport saying we needed to go to the US Embassy.

That was false information. I went there, ended up speaking to a representative on a phone call ( who spoke perfect english, as if they were from the US ), that told me the US embassy there doesn't have anything to do with immigration services like what I was asking. So.

DO NOT GO TO the US EMBASSY in Kenya to get your visa stamped in your passport. Go to their Immigration office. The one in Nairobi should be found in the link. Other locations should be listed as well https://kenyanmagazine.co.ke/immigration-offices-in-kenya-contacts-and-their-locations-full-list/.

Immigration Office In Kenya:

Nairobi Immigration Offices.

Department of Immigration Nairobi.

Physical Location:

Nyayo House 9th floor, Kenyatta Avenue / Uhuru Highway.

P. O Box 30191,00100 Nairobi.

Phone Number:

+254-20-2222022, +254-20-2217544.

Email; dis@immigration.go.ke.

Now after providing this heads up. My personal opinion now is, it's not really necessary to waste your time going to get your visa stamped in your passport. Just so you don't have to carry the paper copy you printed out from their immigration website. Just make a couple of copies and keep it in your luggage. Better yet? Make a color copy and get it laminated.

You can even shrink a copy so its not so big. Put it in a pocket of your luggage, so it will already be there when you intend to return to Kenya. And lastly, the Visa printout has a QR code. So one can also save a copy of the visa on your phone. The QR code can be scanned from the phone or your copies ( laminated or paper ).

MadDin19
12-12-22, 14:55
My misunderstanding occured at immigration control at arrivals. My buddy who arrived earlier to Kenya had the same misunderstanding I had about going to the US Embassy to obtain his 5 yr Visa stamp into his passport. We both recall the immigration officers in the airport saying we needed to go to the US Embassy.

That was false information. I went there, ended up speaking to a representative on a phone call bla bla bla.... It seems you don't really know what you're doing. Can this be? It is then of course fatal to give other tips.

Mombie75
12-12-22, 18:42
It seems you don't really know what you're doing. Can this be? It is then of course fatal to give other tips.In Kenya it is most common for people in supposed authority, like immigration staff, to have no idea on correct procedures. Far better off getting info from ex pats.

Slowalk
12-15-22, 03:06
My misunderstanding occured at immigration control at arrivals. My buddy who arrived earlier to Kenya had the same misunderstanding I had about going to the US Embassy to obtain his 5 yr Visa stamp into his passport. We both recall the immigration officers in the airport saying we needed to go to the US Embassy.

That was false information. I went there, ended up speaking to a representative on a phone call ( who spoke perfect english, as if they were from the US ), that told me the US embassy there doesn't have anything to do with immigration services like what I was asking. So.

DO NOT GO TO the US EMBASSY in Kenya to get your visa stamped in your passport. Go to their Immigration office. The one in Nairobi should be found in the link. Other locations should be listed as well https://kenyanmagazine.co.ke/immigration-offices-in-kenya-contacts-and-their-locations-full-list/.

Immigration Office In Kenya:

Nairobi Immigration Offices.

Department of Immigration Nairobi.

Physical Location:

Nyayo House 9th floor, Kenyatta Avenue / Uhuru Highway.

P. O Box 30191,00100 Nairobi.

Phone Number:

+254-20-2222022, +254-20-2217544.

Email; dis@immigration.go.ke.

Now after providing this heads up. My personal opinion now is, it's not really necessary to waste your time going to get your visa stamped in your passport. Just so you don't have to carry the paper copy you printed out from their immigration website. Just make a couple of copies and keep it in your luggage. Better yet? Make a color copy and get it laminated.

You can even shrink a copy so its not so big. Put it in a pocket of your luggage, so it will already be there when you intend to return to Kenya. And lastly, the Visa printout has a QR code. So one can also save a copy of the visa on your phone. The QR code can be scanned from the phone or your copies ( laminated or paper ).You have a lot of posts. I assume you think you're an experienced traveler. I haven't read anything you wrote before this do I can't say. However, how could you possibly think you get your passport stamped for a foreign at the US embassy?

Oiste
12-17-22, 10:29
Good morning to all of you!

In mid-January 2023 I will return for the second time to Mombasa and this time I will stay in Mtwapa. The previous time I was at the Big Tree and I honestly say that I enjoyed it a lot because its location, besides in the face of the ocean, is strategic. But the resort is really destroyed, the rooms are dilapidated, and you can not spend 600 euros per month for an absent service. It will be fine only to enjoy the beach and the sea.

So Mtwapa. I read that the Romi Villa is a good structure, has small apartments with kitchen and I am waiting for their answer.

My question is just a. How dangerous can Mtwapa be? I don't come home drunk at night, I don't use drugs, so I don't go looking for troubles, I don't wear jewelry, I don't wear flashy clothes, but we're still in Africa. My worries are exaggerated?

Thank you.

Mombie75
12-17-22, 17:28

In mid-January 2023 I will return for the second time to Mombasa and this time I will stay in Mtwapa. The previous time I was at the Big Tree and I honestly say that I enjoyed it a lot because its location, besides in the face of the ocean, is strategic. But the resort is really destroyed, the rooms are dilapidated, and you can not spend 600 euros per month for an absent service. It will be fine only to enjoy the beach and the sea.

So Mtwapa. I read that the Romi Villa is a good structure, has small apartments with kitchen and I am waiting for their answer.

My question is just a. How dangerous can Mtwapa be? I don't come home drunk at night, I don't use drugs, so I don't go looking for troubles, I don't wear jewelry, I don't wear flashy clothes, but we're still in Africa. My worries are exaggerated?

Thank you.Plenty of wazungu stay in mtwapa without much trouble. Watch out for motorbikes whizzing along, malayas wanting to steal from you, sleep under a net, carry your ID.

And remember everything the locals tell you is a lie.

IamElvis
12-17-22, 21:00

Thank you.Just wondering when you were there last. I was there for a few beers last month but didn't check out the rooms. Thinking of staying there next time in Mombasa. As far as I know its be recently renovated but don't want to have a dump of a room.

Bajuni
12-18-22, 07:27
And who exactly is that?

I have the impression that in Kenya every government agency has different information. So I prefer to rely on the information from my home country's government.

I entered Mombasa on October 20th and was explicitly asked for the QR code.

My printout of the code was retained.

Again, it only takes 15 minutes to generate and print that damn QR code. But rather you spend hours in this forum to find out how to bypass the code. I do not understand that. Just do it. And if you really don't need it then you've lost nothing.I posted the link here already.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2683-Mombasa&p=2747149&viewfull=1#post2747149.

Oiste
12-18-22, 10:28
Just wondering when you were there last. I was there for a few beers last month but didn't check out the rooms. Thinking of staying there next time in Mombasa. As far as I know its be recently renovated but don't want to have a dump of a room.I was there last year but I was sleeping at the Big Tree where I'm not going back, dilapidated rooms and crazy prices. Just today however I read that the rooms of the Romi Villa are microscopic, like the Bed Sitter, practically bed and kitchen in the same small room and no. I need a small living room at least. The problem is the budget because I have to reconcile my maximum limit of 400 euros with a minimum of comfort. It's not easy.

Mombie75
12-18-22, 14:54
I was there last year but I was sleeping at the Big Tree where I'm not going back, dilapidated rooms and crazy prices. Just today however I read that the rooms of the Romi Villa are microscopic, like the Bed Sitter, practically bed and kitchen in the same small room and no. I need a small living room at least. The problem is the budget because I have to reconcile my maximum limit of 400 euros with a minimum of comfort. It's not easy.Have you looked on Airbnb to see what is available in Mtwapa.

IamElvis
12-18-22, 16:37
I was there last year but I was sleeping at the Big Tree where I'm not going back, dilapidated rooms and crazy prices. Just today however I read that the rooms of the Romi Villa are microscopic, like the Bed Sitter, practically bed and kitchen in the same small room and no. I need a small living room at least. The problem is the budget because I have to reconcile my maximum limit of 400 euros with a minimum of comfort. It's not easy.Does anyone have any info on rooms at big tree since they have renovated. Just wondering if the rooms are a wreck as described.

Thanks.

Albert9989
12-18-22, 17:00
I was there last year but I was sleeping at the Big Tree where I'm not going back, dilapidated rooms and crazy prices. Just today however I read that the rooms of the Romi Villa are microscopic, like the Bed Sitter, practically bed and kitchen in the same small room and no. I need a small living room at least. The problem is the budget because I have to reconcile my maximum limit of 400 euros with a minimum of comfort. It's not easy.Look at Sheraton just close to Big Tree, good prices, huge rooms, and big tree just close, 2 minutes walking, best choice for this area I think.

Martin00
12-19-22, 10:07
Hello,

I'll have half day to kill and staying in Mombasa old town. Do you know any tested massage place where to get full extra (meaning massage and full sex) with some cutie lady?

Google map is returning some places but many of them do not even work the phone number.

Thanks.

Oiste
12-19-22, 10:46
Look at Sheraton just close to Big Tree, good prices, huge rooms, and big tree just close, 2 minutes walking, best choice for this area I think.I just wrote that my budget is 400 euros and you propose the Sheraton that asks 1950?

Leblon
12-19-22, 12:52
I wrote once report of hotels near Big Tree, because Big Tree was full, I walked through all of them.

I chose Sheratton finally.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2683-Mombasa&p=2661757#post2661757.

If you are coming now, it is Christhmas season, room prizes are double at least, until 5th of January.

Big Tree is cheapest of beach hotels in that area and best for mongering purposes. But rooms are simple.

Mwtapa is cheaper but that is totally different world. Not for anybody who comes to Africa or developing country first time. It is better go to these beach hotels.

Zimzam
12-22-22, 08:32
According to the Nairobian newspaper Bamburi has taken over the title of "Sin City" from Mtwapa.

(See attached scans).

Mombie75
12-22-22, 12:00
Has anyone had a night out on that Bamburi strip? I have not done so, will maybe do it next week.

Neddy69
12-23-22, 09:45
According to the Nairobian newspaper Bamburi has taken over the title of "Sin City" from Mtwapa.

(See attached scans).Well. Yes. I figure for the local market. Kenyans coming from Nairobi. Accommodation cheaper and not so far to travel from Nyali or Island. A wazungu staying in Bamburi town will probably tarred and feathered unless he's an old African hand. And the KKs will stay in Mtwapa. And the clueless Sex Tourists will continue to stay at Bamburi beach and Shanzu and are waiting to be ripped off by enterprising malayas in cahoots with bamburis finest.

As long as you're in the big ass market Bamburi is worth a try. Casuarina will be the place for slim Luo chicas who target the low end wazungu and KK market.

Mwalimu.

Harry1217
12-23-22, 11:49
Interesting articles on Bambura being a 'Sin City'. They are saying hookers cost an 'arm and a leg' at high end places like Nyali (upwards of 10000 shillings). That does start to defeat the purpose of visiting places like Kenya.

(See attached scans).

Mombie75
12-23-22, 19:01
Interesting articles on Bambura being a 'Sin City'. They are saying hookers cost an 'arm and a leg' at high end places like Nyali (upwards of 10000 shillings). That does start to defeat the purpose of visiting places like Kenya.The more upmarket bar / area you go the more you are likely going to pay. There is plenty of women in Kenya looking for £ so getting hot young 20's for 2 k-3 k is never a problem.

Rwenotmen
12-24-22, 18:22
Interesting articles on Bambura being a 'Sin City'. They are saying hookers cost an 'arm and a leg' at high end places like Nyali (upwards of 10000 shillings). That does start to defeat the purpose of visiting places like Kenya.No-- it means stay away from places like Bamburi & Mtwapa during high-tourist seasons, UNLESS you already had your chicas set-up before arrival. Too late now if anyone is already there!

(And yes / no-- isn't Nyali always expensive, but the quality is also more upscale?

I know this is frustrating to the short-term tourist, trying to get your dream-mongering-experience locked-in a short amount of time. But Economics doesn't care about our feelings, it still exists and rules; especially in places that offer nothing else but tourism.

Leblon
12-24-22, 21:30
No-- it means stay away from places like Bamburi & Mtwapa during high-tourist seasons, UNLESS you already had your chicas set-up before arrival. Too late now if anyone is already there!

(And yes / no-- isn't Nyali always expensive, but the quality is also more upscale?

I know this is frustrating to the short-term tourist, trying to get your dream-mongering-experience locked-in a short amount of time. But Economics doesn't care about our feelings, it still exists and rules; especially in places that offer nothing else but tourism.Room prizes are high during holiday season. There is no other reason to stay away. Lot of girls from Nairobi and elsewhere come to Mombaza for vacation and having fun. And local girls are still there. Or many of then visit village maybe. But I don't see any reason to stay away if you can pay high room rates, or find some reasonable prized room.

On the contrary, there could be more fun on holiday season.

Leblon
12-25-22, 11:28
That newspaper article about Bamburi. I don't know what are they talking about? Asian girls in Naivas places? What is that massage in beach, there is no beach in Bamburi commity. And not so much massage in Bamburi beach that it would be worth of mentioning. (notice that Bamburi beach is not in Bamburi community, confusing).

Some years ago I knew all the bars in Bamburi really well because I went there to see couple of waitresses, I was drinking with them (separately) in Bamburi bars. No success ever with them but it did not matter since I went to Casourina always after that.

I visited Bamburi bars again not so long time ago, seems to be same. There are no musungus there ever, there are local people in groups. I have heard also that that there are lot of Nairobi people now, locating to Bamburi on vacation.

In Bamburi there are no white people living, you don't see any walking in the street or in the bars, they are in Nyali and Mwtapa and Sanzu seaside. I would not want to live there either.

My personal opinion of the Bamburi bar scene is that it is boring and not worth of visiting. Those girls who looked pretty for me I knew already from somewhere else. If you want to see slim pretty Bamburi girls that are interested of musungu company go to Big Tree and Cheers, you find them there. Or casourina. Beach in front of Big Tree is good place to find Nairobi tourist girls or not so professional girls. Also by swimming there, in the sea, go to talk to girls.

In Bamburi public beach near by, Pirate beach, I have never managed to find anything although it is so crowded.

Very high prizes in Naivas bars. I know one girl that goes there and she has told me that some tourist guys or Diani guys are really paying her big money, suprisingly high, don't remember exact amounts. However with me she still goes for 2000 thousand shillings per night, in idle days.

Slowalk
12-26-22, 22:57

(See attached scans).It's obvious that the author has never been to Vegas. Nothing in Africa will never even remotely resemble Vegas.

Oiste
01-06-23, 14:58
What are the local Afro restaurants where to eat well in Mtwapa? A good gym? Thank you.

Zimzam
01-07-23, 05:55
What are the local Afro restaurants where to eat well in Mtwapa? .If you mean local restaurants, a good one is the Zero-Five place along the tarmac road known as Beachway Road. Follow the left bend it's opposite the large Mango liquor store. They offer different kinds of grilled meat with chips or ugali. If you are lucky they have mutton.

The best grilled chicken is made by the guy who is grilling chicken on the Goldfish terrace.

And very fresh grilled fish in different places on the Cobacobana Beach (but not at the original Cobacobana restaurant).

If you want to economize on the cost of beer (which has reached 400 ksh now at Casuarina) try the dark Senator beer from the handpump operated kegs. Available on different places starting from around 50 ksh per glass.

Leblon
01-08-23, 12:25
If you mean local restaurants, a good one is the Zero-Five place along the tarmac road known as Beachway Road. Follow the left bend it's opposite the large Mango liquor store. They offer different kinds of grilled meat with chips or ugali. If you are lucky they have mutton.

The best grilled chicken is made by the guy who is grilling chicken on the Goldfish terrace.

And very fresh grilled fish in different places on the Cobacobana Beach (but not at the original Cobacobana restaurant).

If you want to economize on the cost of beer (which has reached 400 ksh now at Casuarina) try the dark Senator beer from the handpump operated kegs. Available on different places starting from around 50 ksh per glass.That guy in Goldfish terrace, I haven't seen him for a while. Christmas vacation in village?

In Cobacapana, be ready to wait for your food two hours minimum. I don't understand why it takes there always so long. Also, that beach works with mpesa, there is no change. Your bill is 950 but bar don't have that 50 shilling to pay back from 1000, that has happened couple of times. If you pay by cash they go somewhere to look for change, forr a long time.

I think Casourina is back for normal prizes, Christmas season s finished.

MadDin19
01-08-23, 12:58
In Cobacapana, be ready to wait for your food two hours minimum. I don't understand why it takes there always so long. Also, that beach works with mpesa, there is no change. Your bill is 950 but bar don't have that 50 shilling to pay back from 1000, that has happened couple of times. If you pay by cash they go somewhere to look for change, forr a long time.
I ate there three times in October. It never took more than 30 minutes. And if I get a bill for 950 kes and pay with 1000 kes, then I certainly don't want any change back. We're talking about 40 cents. LOL.

At Oiste:

There is a good gym in the Posta, behind the Kendas Hotel. (From Kendas half way to the Country club then on the right side).

Oiste
01-11-23, 11:19
I ate there three times in October. It never took more than 30 minutes. And if I get a bill for 950 kes and pay with 1000 kes, then I certainly don't want any change back. We're talking about 40 cents. LOL.

At Oiste:

There is a good gym in the Posta, behind the Kendas Hotel. (From Kendas half way to the Country club then on the right side).Thank you very much!!

Leblon
01-12-23, 14:34
That guy in Goldfish terrace, I haven't seen him for a while. Christmas vacation in village?

I think Casourina is back for normal prizes, Christmas season s finished.

Goldfish guy, he did not go anywhere. He just moved to other side of the street because Goldfish manager lady did not want him there anymore. So he has hist own business space in other side of the Goldfish.

In the street level, on the front of the Eagle Nest, therre are many small restaurants and cafes. You can sit in one and order stuff from other one. So I have often drring beer in one, order chiecken from other, pojo from yet another and tea from yet another.

Goldfish manager lady seems to be tight ass, no more chicken to her bar, although that guy was before kind of working there

DonMAskarpone
01-20-23, 14:43
Hey guys,

Any idea where is model type of girls? Maybe you can say me name of clubs or bars near Mombasa?

Oiste
01-23-23, 08:13
This is my second adventure in the chocolate factory and, if you have traveled around the world for a while, by now we learned quickly what little there was to understand about this country. No choice was better than getting an apartment in Mtwapa. 1600 shillings for a nice large and clean apartment including Wi-Fi and cleaning, I could not ask for more. If I think that last year I got robbed by the big three I feel like slapping myself. The big tree as I see it today is truly a place for desperate losers. Rooms falling apart, neglect, bitchy maids, nine sunbeds on the beach, at least three of which are broken and with the mattresses gnawed by mice, €28 for a room infested with mosquitoes and with salt water, you have to be mongoloid morons to stay here. But right now next to me is a laid-back septuagenarian who is having lunch hand in hand with some kind of thing (a woman, perhaps) and so I can understand. Casaurina works well even if it only fills up on weekends with its usual review of cheap working girls, eagle best always full in the evening and perhaps the karaoke a little too intrusive but that's okay anyway. As far as prices are concerned, I don't find big differences and women cost based on where, how and when you met them, but this is a rule that applies everywhere in the world. Obviously I'm doing well by keeping foreigners away, Italians first, there are a couple who live permanently in Mtwapa and who feel they are the most beautiful and smart of all. Of course there is a reason why they ended up here where a person with a modicum of balance comes just to have fun and then goes home leaving it all behind. At Goldfidsh the chicken is always good and the employee nice, the gym behind the Kendas is ok, we are always in Mtwapa on the other hand. The model girls that someone asked for are instead found in the usual places where luxury working girls roam. I don't know, in my country there are millions of them and looking for them here makes me smile a little. No working girl will ever make me really happy in bed, that's their job, while I like beautiful women but with a normal life. Matter of taste. Tomorrow I start my English school, at least people will stop laughing when I speak.

MadDin19
01-24-23, 13:29
The big tree as I see it today is truly a place for desperate losers. Rooms falling apart, neglect, bitchy maids, nine sunbeds on the beach, at least three of which are broken and with the mattresses gnawed by mice, 28 for a room infested with mosquitoes and with salt water, you have to be mongoloid morons to stay here. I've been to the Big Tree 8 times and I really don't think I'm a loser.

It's a matter of your own expectations. If you don't like Big tree, go somewhere else.

But insulting people just because they're not like you sucks.

JohnDarkSmith
01-24-23, 19:17
This is my second adventure in the chocolate factory and, if you have traveled around the world for a while, by now we learned quickly what little there was to understand about this country. No choice was better than getting an apartment in Mtwapa. 1600 shillings for a nice large and clean apartment including Wi-Fi and cleaning, I could not ask for more. If I think that last year I got robbed by the big three I feel like slapping myself. The big tree as I see it today is truly a place for desperate losers. Rooms falling apart, neglect, bitchy maids, nine sunbeds on the beach, at least three of which are broken and with the mattresses gnawed by mice, 28 for a room infested with mosquitoes and with salt water, you have to be mongoloid morons to stay here. But right now next to me is a laid-back septuagenarian who is having lunch hand in hand with some kind of thing (a woman, perhaps) and so I can understand. Casaurina works well even if it only fills up on weekends with its usual review of cheap working girls, eagle best always full in the evening and perhaps the karaoke a little too intrusive but that's okay anyway. As far as prices are concerned, I don't find big differences and women cost based on where, how and when you met them, but this is a rule that applies everywhere in the world. Obviously I'm doing well by keeping foreigners away, Italians first, there are a couple who live permanently in Mtwapa and who feel they are the most beautiful and smart of all. Of course there is a reason why they ended up here where a person with a modicum of balance comes just to have fun and then goes home leaving it all behind. At Goldfidsh the chicken is always good and the employee nice, the gym behind the Kendas is ok, we are always in Mtwapa on the other hand. The model girls that someone asked for are instead found in the usual places where luxury working girls roam. I don't know, in my country there are millions of them and looking for them here makes me smile a little. No working girl will ever make me really happy in bed, that's their job, while I like beautiful women but with a normal life. Matter of taste. Tomorrow I start my English school, at least people will stop laughing when I speak.What exactly are you trying to demonstrate with your post my man? I'm not sure I got it to be honest, are you saying that we should not go in Mtwapa? Are you sharing any kind of useful info with the forum users? Where exactly are we going here?

JohnDarkSmith
01-24-23, 19:24
Hey guys,

Any idea where is model type of girls? Maybe you can say me name of clubs or bars near Mombasa?Define model type of girl? As there are different types of models.

In casaurina, I have been speaking with a girl who for me, could easily be a model, but a model in Africa, could be different from a model in Europe for example, what are you looking for?

My observation still is, you will find all type of shapes everywhere you go anyway, but big / round / large curves are usually very frequent (and I do not mean obese, I really mean strong & firm curves). There are some slims, not the majority from what I have seen.

I believe if you're ready to pay the european / foreigner price, you may find some "top model" girls on escort sites. I have only seen a few of these during my time there when I was moving around, very few.

Neddy69
01-25-23, 06:47
What exactly are you trying to demonstrate with your post my man? I'm not sure I got it to be honest, are you saying that we should not go in Mtwapa? Are you sharing any kind of useful info with the forum users? Where exactly are we going here?There is a very good feature on this forum. It's the "ignore" button.

Mwalimu.

Leblon
01-25-23, 17:31
I have always said that Big Tree is not for everybody. Apartments are simple, aircon is just in a few rooms, not all rooms have hot water. More hot water rooms than before though.

For me Big Tree has been many years choise for accommodation. There are nearby hotel Sheratton (yes, two t), that is more expensive but has higher standard rooms. Also Azul, but I liked Sheratton more. Remember book room for two.

Big Tree bar area has been improved lately a lot, by one Italian investor, it is better than before. And people have noticed, there are much more people in daytime and evening time than before. So there are more girls also. And there are shows in many days. Big Tree is a place to go at the moment.

Leblon
01-25-23, 17:45
I have been missing short time hotel for long time, in Big Tree area. Now I heard from one girl short time hotel.

There is a petrol station in big road, where you go to Big Tree. Area is called Bora Bora, Bora Bora petrol station, Bora Bora police station other side of the road.

There is restaurant opposite of petrol station called Jambo Bora Bora. Good food, you get it fast and it is cheap, lot of choises for juice.

In this same building where is Jambo Bora Bora restaurant, is also hotel. This is the short time place. I have been hotel guest in that hotel many years ago, when Big Tree was full. Rooms were very simple, if you were in big road side there was lot of noise. These problems don't matter for short time purposes.

When I visited in reception, it was open but no one there. Security guy from restaurant came to ask me if I needed room. I said that in some other day I will maybe need.

He said two thousand for hour, I said one thousand. Then he said one thousand five hundred. I left, but motobike guys told me that one thousand per hour is right prize.

This was good to know, I was planning to rent massage cottages for an hour for my purposes, but they are not convenient. I know Bamburi has many places but it is too big step to go there, with some Big Tree girl. And I don't know where they are in Bamburi community.

Zimzam
01-26-23, 05:12
I have been missing short time hotel for long time, in Big Tree area. .Long time ago, must be more than 10 years ago, when you found a chick in Big Tree she would know a place to go for short time in one of the nearby holiday houses, owned by Indians from Nairobi.

As the owners were not there you could make a deal with the askari to use the bedroom in that house to do your thing. For that you had to give the askari something of course.

It was quite good to fuck in a comfortable bed in a nice place.

But I guess those days are over now.

Oiste
01-27-23, 07:06
I don't have to prove anything, I am noone, I just express my ideas as anyone in this forum does, if you don't agree ignore me as I do with many users of this forum who believe they are Jesus Christ.

Anyway my English is terrible and maybe I expressed myself badly, I am to much HAPPY to stay in Mtwapa. The Big Tree for me is a loser place about the rooms, I'm sorry if anyone gets offended but if you like showering with sea water, sleeping in rooms with mold on the walls, infested with mosquitoes, with perpetually broken bathrooms and paying an exaggerated price for it, then ok.

Booking a (shabby) room at the Big Tree is good for lazy tourists who are happy to have the usual working girls that everyone has been fucking in the space of a week. It's good for me just to spend the day at the beach, have a drink and enjoy the beach and for thematic evenings. Much better go to the beach of the Continental in Shanzu. Women, if you're not a beta man, are around. Millions.

Leblon
01-27-23, 18:18
I don't have to prove anything, I am noone, I just express my ideas as anyone in this forum does, if you don't agree ignore me as I do with many users of this forum who believe they are Jesus Christ.

Anyway my English is terrible and maybe I expressed myself badly, I am to much HAPPY to stay in Mtwapa. The Big Tree for me is a loser place about the rooms, I'm sorry if anyone gets offended but if you like showering with sea water, sleeping in rooms with mold on the walls, infested with mosquitoes, with perpetually broken bathrooms and paying an exaggerated price for it, then ok.

Booking a (shabby) room at the Big Tree is good for lazy tourists who are happy to have the usual working girls that everyone has been fucking in the space of a week. It's good for me just to spend the day at the beach, have a drink and enjoy the beach and for thematic evenings. Much better go to the beach of the Continental in Shanzu. Women, if you're not a beta man, are around. Millions.At least me I don't get offended, I am in Mwtapa myself now. But I very seldom go to beach in Mwtapa, it is takes too long time and too much effort to go to Continental. Or Copacabana.

In Big Tree you are on the beach all the time, you just walk to the ocean and then back to your room to shower.

Bit Tree is cheapest of the Bamburi beach hotels, at least those hotels that allow girls.

Your English is not terrible.

SceticoBlu
01-29-23, 04:37
Some things I see differently. Over 10 years ago girlfriendly Kahama was already there and for a low rate about 1,5 - 2 K. So no need to bribe anybody.

Yes there are millions of girls but for guys who are a bit selective those good and available for a reasonable effort are not so many . Concearning merely girls there are better places than Mombasa.

The economical situation has slightly improved in the last decade. Only in rhe last two years it was deteriorating again. This might be one of the reasons for now showing up again of more girls in Big Tree.

JohnDarkSmith
01-31-23, 07:38
Not much to say, same old same old.

Been pretty lucky to be honest, although not as busy as I initially imagined.

Casablanca is fine, it slows down a bit early in the night.

Big tree was well populated on Sunday afternoon, nice atmosphere.

Mtwapa these days is also fine, pretty busy but it's good, I like the shapes, also it slows down later than the other joints around.

There is a total gas station in bamburi, there is a "normal" club in front, the place is half outdoor, half indoor, with lots of youngsters, having a drink with friends. You may find a gem in the audience.

PookyMan
02-04-23, 07:11

There is a total gas station in bamburi, there is a "normal" club in front, the place is half outdoor, half indoor, with lots of youngsters, having a drink with friends. You may find a gem in the audience.
That place is Club Mios. On Thursday evenings they have a rhumba live band, Ambro la Musica. After around 10 pm it gets busier and bc rhumba is mostly liked by older (and more monied) people it attracts women looking for that too. They seems to have rooms there these days.

Sam 14
02-19-23, 15:25
Just occurred to me I been lurking the shit out of the Africa forum for a decade but never contributed a word. Special thanks to Neddy for your tireless wisdom, and all the others. Shout out to Naked Gunz too, hope you're still cool! Last I heard you got a GF?

So here's a recollection of my first trip to Africa. The year was 2016 I think, October.

Warning: It's a bit long and dumb.

I'll just praface with this: I'm not anti-prostitute. I just don't have enough letche and money to waste on a bad experience. If they cut it short, or rush me, or any of that bad-hooker bullshit I'm going to be pissed. Plus I like eating pussy. And furthermore, I haven't seen a rubber since 2011 when I moved to the Philippines, and I don't intend to ever see one again. I wouldn't know what to do with it anyway.

A master monger friend of mine from the Davao forum gave me the idea, and hooked me up. I got a bitchin apartment in Nyali, and a local style workhorse motorbike. Honda 150 Something or other.

Signed up on Afro, and found what I was looking for pretty quick. This chick looked hot, and pretty, and wanted a relationship which is fine with me. Said she hadn't been fucked in many months. We chatted a lot, traded pictures, and my dick was ready. I'm only there for a month, but if we like each other I'll come back or extend the trip for this hot stuff.

By the way, I always use that approach because it's true, I like having a relationship. Meaning more than just pump and dump. Plus it weeds out the hard-core putas that just waste my sperm and money. There's all kinds of ways to phrase it without lying, so no one gets burned.

1st date. Two hours late, from Mombasa Town, but lookin super hot. Paydirt! Very pretty face; short skirt; chocolate brown legs; great ass popping out; awesome little tits. This chick is a smokin black beauty. Smart girl. Very talkative. Sat in my apartment for 3 hours of conversation: Our lives, religion, politics, culture, music, GMO food, on and on. I'm the perfect gentleman. Since it takes her 3 rides and 2 hours to get there, and we didn't eat, I kick her about $15 dollars for transportation and her dinner.

She digs me and I like her. This shit is going to be on like a pot of chicken. The weather is perfect, the beach is awesome. I'm fixin to have the best sex holiday of my life. I never had an African before, and this chick is going to break my bed.

2nd date. More about ignorant, arrogant Americans. Blah blah blah. (she hates Americans except for Barack Obama). "If you gave me a free ticket to America, I'd throw it away. " I said I know, America is run by organized crime and Americans are mostly stupid. We've established that. Now let's go fuck.

2 more hours of this talking bullshit, but I'm a nice fuckin guy. I drag her into the bedroom, but seeing as I have a beautiful balcony, she plants her fat ass on the chair overlooking the pool. I'm trying to keep my patience, and keep trying drag her ass back onto the workbench. But it's going to take a little more work. She's been single for a long time, that hot stuff is for her boyfriend. Next time she's going to come earlier and spend the night (Her idea, not mine). I don't want to sleep with her, I just want to eat her pussy and fuck her. But whatever.

3rd date: Finally shows up after making me wait all day (well, I was swimming and trolling Big Tree for pussy). I'm already pissed. And every date she's dressed worse and worse, this time she looks like shit. Looks like she just crawled out of bed. And she's in the middle of a hair change so she's bald. And she's still wearing that stupid nose ring. Bla bla, fuckin bla. More sitting on the couch and talking about stupid shit I couldn't care less about. Now my patience is running out.

Oh yeah, and the overnight thing was already canceled because of her busy schedule starting at 7 AM.

Then she start painting her fucking fingernails! I couldn't believe it. I should've left right then. I hate the smell of that shit, I hate the looks of painted nails, and now it has to dry! WTF. Then it's the toes.

She knew damn well was pushing me to the limit. I'm pulling all this romantic shit that usually gets them going, kissing her back, her legs; but it was like kissing a goddam brown coffee table.

Somehow I kept my cool and didn't snap, Later she apologized and admitted her behavior was rude.

So there would be another attempt. Meanwhile of course, I hadn't been idly waiting, I'the been everywhere listed on this board. But I don't want to blow this insane sexathon that's about to commence if I just don't blow my cool.

Last Straw. I realized now there was a fourth date, and this must be the time she showed up looking like she fell out of an ugly tree. Wearing a snow cap! Now "her throat is bad. " That's from the honey in the tea I gave her. More bullshit talk talk. I'm either going to have to gag her mouth, throw her on her back and flog her, or throw her out the damn door. But I'm not feeling the former. Breathe deep. There's still a glimmer of hope, I'm 98% there.

She won't take off the stupid fuckin beanie. My honey had shit in it, so now she's on antibiotics. Next it's about my vitamins again. "Africans don't need vitamins because we eat right". (You showed me a picture of your food, Sweetheart. Doubt if youve had a healthy meal in your life). And about me; how my life is boring because I don't watch TV. (I unplugged it after she kept trying to open it). Fuckin jabbering more horseshit, and watching some stupid shit on her phone. This ho is rattling my cage like she wants me to smack her. "Keep talking while I do this", she has the nerve to tell me. I'm not talking * I'm now realizing your legs are too thick. And you got a belly on you. And your front teeth might be sticking out.

I'm going into fight or flight mode. My cortisol is rising and the pressure is about to blow.

Then she finally says "so what's your talent?" What the fuck you talking about bich! I laughed and said "what's my talent? Is listening to you a talent? Can't you remember anything we talked about for the last three days?" I remember now at some point earlier, since I'm a drummer, she wanted me to play some beats on the table. Like I'm a wind-up monkey. I couldn't take it no more.

She said talent is something you're born with. "Google talent" she says. That's when I snapped. I stood up and pointed at the door and said "OUT! I don't like you. And you don't like me. Out!!”

I finally figured out what her problem was. Later she text, and told me "you're abusive. " "Verbal abuse leads to physical abuse. " That's what it was, all her boyfriends used to beat the fuck out of her, I'm sure of it. That's why she'the been single for so long. That was the first and last time. Two minor infractions now and they're evicted.

Anyhow, sorry about that. If you're still reading, I did salvage the trip.

I recall a run-in with a bubble-butt virgin with malaria, and a Bikini model from Nairobi. But my biggest thrill was another one from Afro. She'the come whenever I wanted, stay as long as I wanted, and do whatever I wanted. No rubbers, good pussy munching, lotta 69 action. Small donation, never talked about money. Pretty enough. Obvious wig. One of them butts you could set a beer on if she was standing up. That was my first experience with that kinda bubble, and I'm hooked!

I assume she was kindof a semi-pro, down from another part of Kenya. "staying with a friend". There must be a lot of that, they come to Mombasa because they know it's a good place to catch tricks.

I didn't see anything good in those seedy places at Mtwapa; bottom of the bureau, imo. But I'm sure things change. YMMV. Always freelancers at Big Tree but I didn't see anything I'the fly to Africa for.

The air was warm and the sky was blue every day. The water was warm and crystal clear. But shallow, at low tide it's a half mile walk out to waste deep water. The best beaches are south of the river but they're a pain in the ass to get to. The ferry was a super hassle at the time.

Mombasa could almost be that dream beach-pussy destination everyone is looking for, but there's a few reasons that don't check all the boxes for me: Things like the restaurants and supermarkets were lacking. (Maybe that's par for Africa). And right after I left, I heard it rained for a month straight. And also it seems like most any chick we're bound to come across in Mombasa are probably on the prowl. Meaning I'd be leery to trust anyone. Wouldn't go there looking for a wife. Haha. But I don't know, my experience is exactly 30 days.

Nairobi was cool but it was election time. So everything was dead, the malls were a ghost town. Walking CBD, didn't see any hot girls to speak of. I'the like to go back but I'm not allowed. I'll trust my immune system to vitamin C over experimental gene therapy for now. So I'll keep searching another place. Been to Rwanda, Uganda, and Ethiopia. I should write something in those respective threads. Thanks for the great discussion in the Africa General Information thread!

Final thought: if you can get your hands on a motorbike, I'd highly recommend it. Great way to get off the track, and see how the real people live. Took a long ride up towards Somalia and stopped in that place where Italians hang out, forget the name.

Zimzam
02-26-23, 13:52
There is a new club, called ZERO ONE, on top of the roof of the City Mall in Nyali, , this is the mall where the Carrefour shop is.

It is on the place where the Sheba Club used to be.

I was told it is for the same owner of the Yacht Lounge in Mtwapa, so it has the same high standards and also shisha pipes can be smoked there.

Bide59
02-26-23, 21:15
Just came back from a 14 days stay in Mtwapa.

- stayed at Kahamas Hotel: relatively inexpensive, clean, decent room, pool, close distance to the beach, friendly staff. More importantly, girl friendly and quite.

- Friday to Sunday evening Casaurina time. Filling upp with chickas after 10 pm, mostly skinny pros. Sunday evening Ladies night, a must see show.

- Rest of the week Big Tree afternoon to evening: decent food, a beer, some ladies, good shows.

- Tried Cheers one afternoon / evening: go there if you want to sleep while drinking, but don't expect any action. Saw one Mzungu lady with her local boyfriend playing pool. She was pretty much the only excitement.

- Rooftops always closed. Why??

- Had to go for a doctor: can recommend the Aga Khan clinic at the Mtwapa Mall.

- Some "finer" grocery shopping can be done at City Mall Nyali, like Carrefour.

- Always used a thuk-thuk or taxi, never motorbike. Same price for all distances. 150-300 bobs.

Stay safe out there. Bide.

Tungsten2
02-27-23, 12:15
Rooftop Lounge closed down. It was never busy and the staff were stealing. The mzungu owner gave up.

Mombie75
02-27-23, 20:53
Just came back from a 14 days stay in Mtwapa.

- stayed at Kahamas Hotel: relatively inexpensive, clean, decent room, pool, close distance to the beach, friendly staff. More importantly, girl friendly and quite.Did you get a good price off them or the website rate?

Leblon
03-01-23, 19:51
There is a new club, called ZERO ONE, on top of the roof of the City Mall in Nyali, , this is the mall where the Carrefour shop is.

It is on the place where the Sheba Club used to be.

I was told it is for the same owner of the Yacht Lounge in Mtwapa, so it has the same high standards and also shisha pipes can be smoked there.I have tried to go to Zero Zero One couple of times, in weekend. I don't know how early you need to go there to get place to sit. Both time I was walking around the place, everywhere very crowded, I did not even try to buy a beer. Customers are like in Yacts or Volume, local people in groups. I could drink one beer there but buying one looked too difficult. So go early if you go there.

Volume is quite quiet nowadays, not so many people anymore.

Leblon
03-01-23, 20:34
More club news. Legend club opens again, on coming Friday. Legend is in Postal street in Mwtapa, very near Eagle Nest.

New owners and new management. On Friday there is at least twerking competition. I have visited inside, looks quite same, also men toilet is still worst in the town.

Lets hope that it gets some success. Eagle Nest is quite full during weekdays, maybe Legend will be full in weekends.

Many places try to get customers with twerking competition, and then give up when there don't come enough customers. Casourina Sunday competition is best in my opinion, Hypnotica has them on Thursday and Sunday. When you see enough of them it starts to get boring, also in Hypnotica many of them are big mamas, locals like big matakos. Also it is same girls usually going on all places.

There is also group dancing competition called "Piano dancing", that is nice to watch especially if there are girls in the group. Hypnotica on Wednesdays is most interesting in my opinion, somehow that place is good that kind of disco dance competition. Same groups and same people you can see on Sunday in Big Tree, that is good Sunday show.

Also same groups are on Thursday in Moonshine club, I went there once. Six big dance groups, and six customers. Also Moonshine has Friday twerking competition, I went there once. More dancers than customers. But that hotel has lot of money I think.

Pool parties, girls dancing in pools. Big Tree has good one on Friday, nice party, worth of visit. And twerking contest of course. Hypnotica has pool party every Tuesday, very boring.

Places that have tried twerking competition but given up: Roof Top, Standard Grill, Bistro, Country Club.

Dancing girls, some of them are available, mostly not. You can find some of them from Casourina. These Piano dancing girls, they are difficult to get but some of them are possible.

Legend twerking shows were very good in Curfew time, lets see how it goes now.

Oiste
03-31-23, 13:28
Does anyone have news about the veracity of an italian man who died on a motorbike in Mtwapa?

Radical Guy
03-31-23, 20:21
Does anyone have news about the veracity of an italian man who died on a motorbike in Mtwapa?I haven't heard anything about any Italian guy, but I came extremely close to getting killed by a motorcycle racing around the corner while I was crossing the street to Nyali Centre. Scariest moment of my life!

Leblon
04-01-23, 09:34
Does anyone have news about the veracity of an italian man who died on a motorbike in Mtwapa?

Seems to be true. He had accident with motobike, other rumour tells that he hit the truck near Mwtapa bridge, other rumour that he hit other motobike near Shanzu.
He said to the friends that he is fine and did not go to hospital, instead went home. Next morning he was dead. This is current rumour.

I never talked with him but I saw him everyday in Big Tree with other Italians. Handsome, youngish guy, name starting with letter R.
That is enough rumours from me, Rest in Peace

Oiste
04-05-23, 13:49
Seems to be true. He had accident with motobike, other rumour tells that he hit the truck near Mwtapa bridge, other rumour that he hit other motobike near Shanzu.
He said to the friends that he is fine and did not go to hospital, instead went home. Next morning he was dead. This is current rumour.

I never talked with him but I saw him everyday in Big Tree with other Italians. Handsome, youngish guy, name starting with letter R.
That is enough rumours from me, Rest in PeaceYes, his name was R. And he was from Milan. A very good boy but crazy for motorcycles, he ran as if he had the devil behind him. Crazy to have a motorbike in Mombasa and ride without a helmet like everyone else does. RIP.

SceticoBlu
04-06-23, 07:47
Was this the guy who played billards frequently?

Some weeks before an Italian woman had died in a fire at Watamu.

Wrx2005
04-06-23, 09:05
It seems you don't really know what you're doing. Can this be? It is then of course fatal to give other tips.Hmmm, interesting. You just described Fauci, Walensky, and Biden. The ones that gave us tips on what was supposed to be safe and effective.

Wrx2005
04-06-23, 09:25
You have a lot of posts. I assume you think you're an experienced traveler. I haven't read anything you wrote before this do I can't say. However, how could you possibly think you get your passport stamped for a foreign at the US embassy?You ask how could you possibly think you get your passport stamped for a "foreign" at the US Embassy. Your handle fits you. You copied and quoted a response to the reason why, and then ask a question where the answer was already provided. I'm in the Twlilight Zone, I know. But I will provide the reason again for the Slow people.

Immigration officials at the airport told me and my buddy (both 1st timers to Kenya) the same information. We both arrived the same day, but on separate flights. That was how it was possible to think that. I can see one person getting the wrong information, but two people getting the same misinformation on the same day? For all we knew, Kenyan immigration may have had offices within or near the embassy grounds / complex. So after that blunder, I went and sought the correct information.

Leblon
04-06-23, 18:10
Yes, his name was R. And he was from Milan. A very good boy but crazy for motorcycles, he ran as if he had the devil behind him. Crazy to have a motorbike in Mombasa and ride without a helmet like everyone else does. RIP.Not only people drive without helmets but they drink and smoke and then drive motobikes and cars. That is biggest reason for these accidents for foreigners, also for locals I guess. I don't know how it was in this case.

Those other cases that I have known during the years, drivers have been drunk. I am often drunk but I don't drive any vehicle. But motobike taxi guys are sometimes high or drunk at night.

Zimzam
04-07-23, 23:53
Not only people drive without helmets but they drink and smoke and then drive motobikes and cars. That is biggest reason for these accidents for foreigners, also for locals I guess. I don't know how it was in this case.On top of that most drivers, for boda boda and cars alike, are talking on the phone while driving, even Uber & Bolt drivers.

Slowalk
04-08-23, 09:34
This brings me to this subject:

I live in Western Kenya and ride motorcycles on both dirt and paved roads from town to town, within the city and to and around the villages. I'm a novice rider and not all that young. This is what I learned: If you want to ride, apply the same safety rules as you would everywhere. Even if you disregard safety in your own country, take it seriously and be extra vigilant in Africa. I recommend you bring a well broken-in helmet and calve-high boots as a minimum.

Forget all the rules you ever learned of legal right of way. The biggest vehicle has the right of way. African drivers don't see motorcycles as traffic. Motorcycles are seen obstacles and not as human beings on two wheels. African drivers often just stop their vehicles with lights off in intersections and the middle of the road to check their phone, talk to another vehicle or yell to a vendor on the other side of the ditch both day and night.

I learned the hard way that riding at night should be strongly discouraged. Instead of road signs, there are unmarked non standard size and shape speed bumps everywhere. Some are small but some will bottom out and ruin the suspension of any vehicle that doesn't creep slowly over them. Also, shop owners may create an unmarked private dirt and rock speed bump in a matter of hours on either side of their shops. There is no paint or warning signs for these bumps. Off the main highways, there are no shoulders but there can be 4 ft deep stone wall ditches on either side of the narrow road. Flash floods are common and they leave deeply rutted or washed out bridges and roads.

Still their are numerous advantages of owning motorcycles. Cruise along and see an interesting lady then maneuver to creep along and chat or give them a lift. Linger while parked and you will draw attention the ladies attention. This is the number one way I score. You have the freedom to explore and not depend on boda boda, tuk tuk, taxis, etc. Mechanics and parts are available everywhere.

I do not recommend you buy a boda boda style bike. Even if you are a novice rider, you will outgrow it in a couple weeks. IMO; the best type of bike is a 200-250 CC dual sport / enduro or go as high as 450 CC if you plan on using highways and adventure riding across borders. I believe 500 CC and above is unnecessary. You will appreciate the suspension and lightweight agility of dual sport bikes. There is no loss of pride riding Chinese and Indian dual sport bikes in Africa. They do not cost much more than boda boda bikes.

John Clayton
04-08-23, 16:29
...and calve-high boots as a minimum...What are they for -- brush, dogs, what?

Gafa Pilot
04-08-23, 18:00
What are they for -- brush, dogs, what?Fractures of the fibula and tibia (the two bones in the lower leg) account for nearly 95% of motorcycle leg injuries combined. These bones are much smaller and weaker than the femur and are subjected to more torque in crashes.

Here's an interesting article on injuries: https://www.sallymorinlaw.com/motorcycle-accidents/common-injuries/leg-injuries.

As an avid & longstanding motorcyclist myself, when riding motorcycles (anywhere) it should always be a case of 'ATGATT' (All The Gear All The Time). I. e. A helmet (preferably a full face version), motorcycle boots, riding jacket and riding gloves.

And of course (for Africa) the golden rule is "Do NOT drive (or ride) in Africa at night!

Slowalk
04-08-23, 18:39
What are they for -- brush, dogs, what?I should've posted in General but I'm well off topic for this forum:

Your ideal helmet and boots are not easy to come by in Africa and both take some time to break in. That's primarily why I recommend these two gear. My boots are broken in but my new helmet I brought from US was not. Most motorcycle injuries occur to riders' boot region. Look at the MSF sites and they can explain better why boot protection is important. Here in Africa, I would say brush, road debris and setting your feet down while riding are the biggest causes of lower leg injury but I've taken some stones off tires to my shins (and face shield) too. They pave roads with tar and chip so stones hurled off tires can be dangerous. These roads are nothing like NA and EU roads. Because of peg location, many bikes' engines will burn unprotected legs and pants.

Today I rode Busia - Malaba - Bungoma - Kitale - Kakamega. In Malaba, I was pressed between a matatu loading riders on the shoulder while the oncoming car used my lane and pressed me into the matatu. My handlebar ripped the mirror off his car. The car honked as if it was my fault. Neither me nor my bike were damaged so I kept going. No way could the car turn around and give pursuit. I had to slow several times for goats and cattle in the road during the entire trip. I had to emergency hard brake in Bungoma. Livestock is herded by dragging ropes tied around their necks. In this case, the loose end snagged on a bridge while the bull crossed the road. The rope tightened across the road neck high. There were countless times I had to move to the shoulder because oncoming passing vehicles expect motorcycles to give way. I had to pick a strategic road exit twice because there were three oncoming vehicles side by side by side filling both lanes of the two lane road as well as the shoulder. I had to slow the bike and jump a ditch the first time. The second time I saw a bridge off the road and made it to it in time. Count on dodging livestock and moving into the shoulder every time you ride.

Not today but, once I had to outrun what I suspected was a rabid dog in an alley in Kumasi on a 125 CC boda boda. In Okundo, I hit a monkey on a borrowed 200 CC Hawk.

John Clayton
04-08-23, 18:42
I should've posted in General but I'm well off topic for this forum:

.Awesome, thanks! Post a picture of your bike.

TigerZtyle
04-09-23, 17:52
Hey newbie here. Any recommendations for a girl friendly hotel / apartment in Mtwapa or somewhere close? Prefer some higher ends with sea views and lots of privacy.

Leblon
04-11-23, 17:45
Hey newbie here. Any recommendations for a girl friendly hotel / apartment in Mtwapa or somewhere close? Prefer some higher ends with sea views and lots of privacy.For me Sheratton is highest end that I use, if Big Tree is full. Notice that it is Sheratton, not real Sheraton. It is cheaper end of the hotels but it is girl free for sure and it has all basic stuff like aircon and mosquito net. Is you book for Sheratton book room for two.

Highest end is Sarowa Whitesands in the Bamburi beach area. There was discussion about it in the forum some time ago, read older messages, I think it is girl friendly, not sure.

Nyali beach hotels are high end but I don't know if they girl friendly.

Serena Beach hotel and nearby high end hotels, I don't know.

Radical Guy
04-11-23, 18:57
For me Sheratton is highest end that I use, if Big Tree is full. Notice that it is Sheratton, not real Sheraton. It is cheaper end of the hotels but it is girl free for sure and it has all basic stuff like aircon and mosquito net. Is you book for Sheratton book room for two.

Highest end is Sarowa Whitesands in the Bamburi beach area. There was discussion about it in the forum some time ago, read older messages, I think it is girl friendly, not sure.

Nyali beach hotels are high end but I don't know if they girl friendly.

Serena Beach hotel and nearby high end hotels, I don't know.I've stayed at Sarova Whitesands on two occasions, for 9 days each time. Beautiful place. I definitely recommend getting full board or half board, as their buffets are fabulous.

MadDin19
04-13-23, 15:59
Hey newbie here. Any recommendations for a girl friendly hotel / apartment in Mtwapa or somewhere close? Prefer some higher ends with sea views and lots of privacy.Book a room for 2 people and you will never have any problems.

If you book an all-inclusive hotel for one person and then bring someone with you, then of course there are problems. Just turn on your common sense.

Bajuni
04-15-23, 08:48
Book a room for 2 people and you will never have any problems.

If you book an all-inclusive hotel for one person and then bring someone with you, then of course there are problems. Just turn on your common sense.If you book yourself into one of the tourist / family hotels at the beach (eg Bamburi) and show up with a different lady each day, you will face problems for sure.

No matter if you booked a single or double.

Radical Guy
04-15-23, 18:08
If you book yourself into one of the tourist / family hotels at the beach (eg Bamburi) and show up with a different lady each day, you will face problems for sure.

No matter if you booked a single or double.When I was staying at the Sarova Whitesands in Bamburi beach, no one paid any attention to who I was coming or leaving with. But when we had the buffet, they'd simply check that my full board plan included 2 meals.

RG.

Leblon
04-16-23, 15:53
If you book yourself into one of the tourist / family hotels at the beach (eg Bamburi) and show up with a different lady each day, you will face problems for sure.

No matter if you booked a single or double.This is true for some of these hotels. I remember one white guy, she had problems even with her wife who was Kenyan, security did not want to let them enter from beach although they had room in hotel. They thought that he had found her from beach.

Girl friendly hotels have been same for years, me and others have been listing them here in this forum.

There is easy way to check if some hotel is girl friendly. Call them before booking. Ask about visitor policy, and explain that you have girlfriends there who want to come to sleep with you, is that a problem. Hotel receptionists are used to this kind questions, and they will tell you if it is allowed, if you need to pay extra, or if it is better to rent room for two.

Since you are calling, nobody see if you are blushing, face to face with receptionist girl this is more uneasy task.

Works in every country, not only in Kenya. If calling is too expensive, send email.

Radical Guy
04-18-23, 21:34
It amazes me that Kenya, in general, and Mombasa in particular, doesn't have the mongering interest here that places like the Philippines still do. I've been to the Philippines numerous times, and still do occasionally. But the Philippines is but a shadow of what it once was. In many ways, Kenya is now like what the Philippines was in years past. I can't wait to visit Mombasa again next month. My biggest problem is deciding which of the numerous young hotties I've lined up to choose to spend my time with. They've all agreed to not shave their pussies and stay natural the way I prefer. 😊.

RG.

Neddy69
04-19-23, 15:04
It amazes me that Kenya, in general, and Mombasa in particular, doesn't have the mongering interest here that places like the Philippines still do. I've been to the Philippines numerous times, and still do occasionally. But the Philippines is but a shadow of what it once was. In many ways, Kenya is now like what the Philippines was in years past. I can't wait to visit Mombasa again next month. My biggest problem is deciding which of the numerous young hotties I've lined up to choose to spend my time with. They've all agreed to not shave their pussies and stay natural the way I prefer.

RG.The whole of Asia is finished. But. In terms of quality accommodation and food Asia is still good. But for pussy. Pussy is in abundance in subsaharan Africa. And that's not bound to change any time soon. And a number of African states are very good at chasing away tourists. EVisa is just the tip of the iceberg. Before the 2000's Mombasa north coast was swinging. Now? A shadow of it's former self.

There's a number of reasons for that. After the riots of 2007 tourism went down. In the old days you could jump on cheap charter flights or packages for less than 500 £ a week from the UK. That's all over. Don't forget. Mombasa is a predominantly Muslim town. It's a port city. It always had a lot of prostitution since centuries ago the coastal dhow trade was booming. The heydays are over since the 1970's.

And most countries are not suited to the pampered asian style sex tourist. There's no bar fine. No organized sex trade. It's free enterprise. Actually to run a brothel is prohibited in Kenya. So is pimping. Tanzania and Rwanda prostitution is prohibited.

So it's not Asia. If you don't adjust to your new environment you'll fail miserably.

Mwalimu.

DzikaBomba
04-19-23, 17:59
It amazes me that Kenya, in general, and Mombasa in particular, doesn't have the mongering interest here that places like the Philippines still do. I've been to the Philippines numerous times, and still do occasionally. But the Philippines is but a shadow of what it once was. In many ways, Kenya is now like what the Philippines was in years past. I can't wait to visit Mombasa again next month. My biggest problem is deciding which of the numerous young hotties I've lined up to choose to spend my time with. They've all agreed to not shave their pussies and stay natural the way I prefer..You should be happy about that.

Nowadays Americans are competing with Koreans in AC. You can read this here in ISG. Barfines 5-7 k php is "very cheap" for the American Costa Rica monger.

Or paying FL 3 k ST. Very cheap, ad he is used to paying 150 $ ST. An Environment American mongers have built for themselves.

They want a second Costa Rica far away from Home.

We don't need an additional Costa Rica in Africa.

The whole of Asia is finished.That sums it up. Nothing to add.

Radical Guy
04-20-23, 16:50
The whole of Asia is finished. But. In terms of quality accommodation and food Asia is still good. But for pussy. Pussy is in abundance in subsaharan Africa. And that's not bound to change any time soon. And a number of African states are very good at chasing away tourists. EVisa is just the tip of the iceberg. Before the 2000's Mombasa north coast was swinging. Now? A shadow of it's former self.

There's a number of reasons for that. After the riots of 2007 tourism went down. In the old days you could jump on cheap charter flights or packages for less than 500 a week from the UK. That's all over. Don't forget. Mombasa is a predominantly Muslim town. It's a port city. It always had a lot of prostitution since centuries ago the coastal dhow trade was booming. The heydays are over since the 1970's.

And most countries are not suited to the pampered asian style sex tourist. There's no bar fine. No organized sex trade. It's free enterprise. Actually to run a brothel is prohibited in Kenya. So is pimping. Tanzania and Rwanda prostitution is prohibited.

So it's not Asia. If you don't adjust to your new environment you'll fail miserably.

Mwalimu.I don't know anything about the prostitution market in Mombasa, as such. I've visited there three times since last year, and I've been using Tinder and Badoo exclusively. I prefer girlfriend experiences with non-pros, and have been inundated with prospects each time. I generally chat on WhatsApp with 3-4 prime prospects, all agreeing to (1) no condoms and the HIV rapid test, (2) a depo shot, paid by me, and (3) no shaving. I've had tremendous success with this method, and none of the girls ask for money, though I do give them a nice cash gift when we part ways, plus a nice time at restaurants, etc. While I'm there. Even with my very picky demands (e. G. Under 23, no one with kids), the response is overwhelming, and the hardest part for me is making final selections. They are all so awesome and delicious, but no time to fuck them all.

RG.

Mombie75
04-20-23, 18:06
I don't know anything about the prostitution market in Mombasa, as such. I've visited there three times since last year, and I've been using Tinder and Badoo exclusively. I prefer girlfriend experiences with non-pros, and have been inundated with prospects each time. I generally chat on WhatsApp with 3-4 prime prospects, all agreeing to (1) no condoms and the HIV rapid test, (2) a depo shot, paid by me, and (3) no shaving. I've had tremendous success with this method, and none of the girls ask for money, though I do give them a nice cash gift when we part ways, plus a nice time at restaurants, etc. While I'm there. Even with my very picky demands (e. G. Under 23, no one with kids), the response is overwhelming, and the hardest part for me is making final selections. They are all so awesome and delicious, but no time to fuck them all.

RG.You are not getting non pros, you are getting pros who work another way than going to bars or do both. Most women in Kenya are getting fucked by a few men every month. TIA.

None ask for money. They don't need to, they know they will get it after the deed or a other meet. Some like to play it cool to weigh up their potential providers.

I have lived on and off in Kenya since 2002 and it is rare I go to a club for girls, I did use badoo and tinder for some years as well but nowadays I just get what I need as I move around. If I spot something nice in the supermarket, shops, beach, street, malls etc I just swap numbers.

Radical Guy
04-21-23, 02:50
You are not getting non pros, you are getting pros who work another way than going to bars or do both. Most women in Kenya are getting fucked by a few men every month. TIA.

None ask for money. They don't need to, they know they will get it after the deed or a other meet. Some like to play it cool to weigh up their potential providers.

I have lived on and off in Kenya since 2002 and it is rare I go to a club for girls, I did use badoo and tinder for some years as well but nowadays I just get what I need as I move around. If I spot something nice in the supermarket, shops, beach, street, malls etc I just swap numbers.Well, I'm not deluding myself into believing they're with me because of my good looks, charm, or sexual prowess. But they're at most semi-pros. One was a student who needed to attend a few classes, another was a stylist at a salon, and others from various walks of life. They weren't hardened street hoes, out peddling ass on a full time basis. And I'm fine with that. I'm not looking for virgins, after all. LOL.

Ribogor1
04-21-23, 17:35
Hey, kind of new to this, but was lurking for awhile. Planning to go to Mombasa for a vacation and looking at my options. Found these sites, https://rahaescorts.com and https://bedescorts.com, are these sites legit? Some of the girls offer no condom sex, I contacted them to get some details, they mentioned test kits that they use. Are these tests reliable? How much of the risk is it?

Mombie75
04-21-23, 21:13
Hey, kind of new to this, but was lurking for awhile. Planning to go to Mombasa for a vacation and looking at my options. Found these sites, https://rahaescorts.com and https://bedescorts.com, are these sites legit? Some of the girls offer no condom sex, I contacted them to get some details, they mentioned test kits that they use. Are these tests reliable? How much of the risk is it?Fake pics.

Ribogor1
04-22-23, 13:05
Fake pics.What about the tests? Are they reliable?

BPalacio
04-24-23, 20:37
You should be happy about that.

Nowadays Americans are competing with Koreans in AC. You can read this here in ISG. Barfines 5-7 k php is "very cheap" for the American Costa Rica monger.

Or paying FL 3 k ST. Very cheap, ad he is used to paying 150 $ ST. An Environment American mongers have built for themselves.

They want a second Costa Rica far away from Home.

We don't need an additional Costa Rica in Africa.

That sums it up. Nothing to add.This may be me just speaking out of my ass because I haven't stepped foot in Africa yet, but I think it's just an issue of quality of life outside mongering that deters people from ruining Kenya. The cheap lodging, cheap food, safety, etc of Thailand is massively appealing to people. If you work remotely, my understanding is that the infrastructure difference between Kenya and Thailand is night and day. That being said, my most recent trip to Thailand I partook in enjoying several black pussies. IMO, they fuck better and they have much better bodies than most Asian women. I will be in Kenya soon to enjoy them at the source.

Radical Guy
04-24-23, 21:26
This may be me just speaking out of my ass because I haven't stepped foot in Africa yet, but I think it's just an issue of quality of life outside mongering that deters people from ruining Kenya. The cheap lodging, cheap food, safety, etc of Thailand is massively appealing to people. If you work remotely, my understanding is that the infrastructure difference between Kenya and Thailand is night and day. That being said, my most recent trip to Thailand I partook in enjoying several black pussies. IMO, they fuck better and they have much better bodies than most Asian women. I will be in Kenya soon to enjoy them at the source.I have been to Asia numerous times, and recently to Mombasa, Kenya three times. If I could use one word to sum up the difference it's "attitude. " Kenyan girls don't have the same religious or cultural hangups I've seen with the Asians, and can even be aggressive sexually. For example, my most recent girlfriend in Mombasa really enjoyed being a "boss lady. " She started commanding me to eat her pussy, ordering me to fuck her certain ways, and got a kick out of waking me up in the middle of the night by just sitting on my face or sucking me. Asian girls are generally too shy or submissive to act like that.

Mombie75
04-24-23, 21:27
This may be me just speaking out of my ass because I haven't stepped foot in Africa yet, but I think it's just an issue of quality of life outside mongering that deters people from ruining Kenya. The cheap lodging, cheap food, safety, etc of Thailand is massively appealing to people. If you work remotely, my understanding is that the infrastructure difference between Kenya and Thailand is night and day. That being said, my most recent trip to Thailand I partook in enjoying several black pussies. IMO, they fuck better and they have much better bodies than most Asian women. I will be in Kenya soon to enjoy them at the source.I go to Kenya frequently and Thailand once a year. Everything in Thailand is better by far. Hotels, roads, internet, restaurants, malls, shopping, hygiene, etc and all cheaper too. There is also a heck of a lot more to do in Thailand as well and far more choice.

However, women in Kenya are cheaper, have better bodies and fuck better as you say. Also English language is spoken well by all in Kenya.

IHeartIpa
04-25-23, 05:33
I go to Kenya frequently and Thailand once a year. Everything in Thailand is better by far. Hotels, roads, internet, restaurants, malls, shopping, hygiene, etc and all cheaper too. There is also a heck of a lot more to do in Thailand as well and far more choice.

However, women in Kenya are cheaper, have better bodies and fuck better as you say. Also English language is spoken well by all in Kenya.I spend most of my time in Thailand but visited Kenya last year. Girls DEFINITELY fuck much better, also so many more are available who aren't fulltime pros. Taking a girl out for dinner and paying uber was all that was needed for many. So many young, cute, regular girls hoping to win the white guy lottery, whereas those days are long gone in Thailand.

What I dislike about Africa in general is how expensive decent accommodation is. I would say at least twice as expensive if not more for similar places in Thailand. If you can stay like a local then yeah you save alot in Kenya, but otherwise the money you save on girls you end up spending on room and getting around. No such thing as a decently nice room with wifi, air, etc for $200 that I could find. Maybe a local can but anything western standards is crazy overpriced. At least in Nairobi it seemed like so many foreigners were NGO workers or teachers at expensive international schools.

AttilaTheHun
04-25-23, 09:19
It amazes me that Kenya, in general, and Mombasa in particular, doesn't have the mongering interest here that places like the Philippines still do. I've been to the Philippines numerous times, and still do occasionally. But the Philippines is but a shadow of what it once was. In many ways, Kenya is now like what the Philippines was in years past. I can't wait to visit Mombasa again next month. My biggest problem is deciding which of the numerous young hotties I've lined up to choose to spend my time with. They've all agreed to not shave their pussies and stay natural the way I prefer. 😊.

RG.I visit the Philippines regularly and you are right, the traditional mongering places are not what they used to be and way overpriced, thanks to the large influx of Koreans. You could go to Africa and follow Neddy's advice, or you can just get away from Angeles and try places such as Davao. Try to be more adventurous and pull girls from GenSan and expand your hunting ground to South Cotabato and try the local Tiboli, Blaan girls. It's more adventurous for the curious type and cost you much less. They are hungry to try white men. You can always move to the less traveled path, in the Philippines. Africa is for a different experience. I need both. As someone said, and I agree, African girls have better bodies, better personalities and more open-minded and crazier about sex. I'm a large dude, a six-footer, and sex could come with limitation for me. The torque in doggy could be just too "extreme" for a Filipina. I've got angry looks back at me and asked to switch to cowgirl to save the mood. Never ever had a black girl complaining about me being too strong. Even a short Black girls can naturally handle me without any issues. They are just a better match for me. They seem to have less controlling issues and less drama and no problems with sharing you, and they are just sweeter. However, I like the Philippines for its beaches, and islands and enjoy taking eager little spinners with me (cowgirls) on my adventures. However, to be free and have the best sexual experience, I need Africa.

AfAsia
04-25-23, 16:45
My two cents. I still visit Thailand for holidays, being from Africa, I have to agree with sentiment that Thailand, Philippines are great countries to visit, however progress there has reduced the mongering scene to one of being for the better off financially, wise. Bangkok is off the scale now even more expensive than my current UK. I plan to retire to Thailand though. Africa is better for sexual encounters, of course black chicks need to be your taste. I always tell guys to visit Africa for sex instead of dealing with the African skanks that you see in Thailand.

MohdirFan82
05-18-23, 18:06
Never been to Kenya or Africa. I would like to know if anyone here came across to somali FLs?

A friend of mine told me huge population of Somalia live in Nairobi and Mombasa.

Any locals or my fellow mongers have any experience with Somalias.

Almost all Somali girls in US have major GPS syndrome but I am big fan of their big bundas And bodies.

Gas6459
05-20-23, 19:21
Never been to Kenya or Africa. I would like to know if anyone here came across to somali FLs?

A friend of mine told me huge population of Somalia live in Nairobi and Mombasa.

Almost all Somali girls in US have major GPS syndrome but I am big fan of their big bundas And bodies.What is GPS syndrome?

Aussie Fella
05-21-23, 12:49
However, women in Kenya are cheaper, have better bodies and fuck better as you say. Also English language is spoken well by all in Kenya.I've seen a few people talk about the African girls having better bodies than Asians now. Is that because they have fat arses which those guys are into or is it something else? I tend to prefer thin girls with small arses so I'm wondering if Africa is the right place for me or if I should just stick to Asia.

Rwenotmen
05-21-23, 20:05
...I should just stick to Asia.You already answered your own question. Kenyans and majority Africans do not have the waifish bodytype of Asians, men or women. Oh, you can find examples close even exact to Asians, but you'ld be searching for donuts in a hardware store. Don't go to Africa if that's what you're looking for.

My nitpick about bodytype of Kenyan women is that majority don't have full-size breasts, except the big mammas, which is not anywhere near my preference. Sure nearly all Kenyan ladies have asses 'Made in Heaven'. So many kenchics I've had, little or barely any tits, but their asses--to lose your mind over. Again, you will find a few that have the full-size gifts but it's a lottery. Once I do, I tend to stick to them as it's just like hitting jackpot.

MohdirFan82
05-21-23, 23:37
Golden Pussy Syndrome.

What is GPS syndrome?

SaltyGrunt
05-22-23, 01:13
What is GPS syndrome?GPS = Golden Pussy Syndrome. A woman that thinks her pussy is gold. More valuable than it is. A stuck up *****, Usually.

Neddy69
05-22-23, 07:53

Almost all Somali girls in US have major GPS syndrome but I am big fan of their big bundas And bodies.I had a few over a number of years. In fact muslim girls are my favorite. You have to go to Nairobi Eastlands. Kenia has a big Somali community historically. The north east of the country was in fact Somali territory. Plus they have huge refugee camps. Wajir. Mandera. In Kenya theres no GPS. Abundance of women.

Mwalimu.

Neddy69
05-22-23, 08:02
You already answered your own question. Kenyans and majority Africans do not have the waifish bodytype of Asians, men or women. Oh, you can find examples close even exact to Asians, but you'ld be searching for donuts in a hardware store. Don't go to Africa if that's what you're looking for.

My nitpick about bodytype of Kenyan women is that majority don't have full-size breasts, except the big mammas, which is not anywhere near my preference. Sure nearly all Kenyan ladies have asses 'Made in Heaven'. So many kenchics I've had, little or barely any tits, but their asses--to lose your mind over. Again, you will find a few that have the full-size gifts but it's a lottery. Once I do, I tend to stick to them as it's just like hitting jackpot.For big tits head to Uganda. For tall slim killer bodies Rwanda and Burundi is your way to go. But in Mombasa you get all shapes and sizes imaginable. But it's not Thailand. I've shagged girls from most East African countries in Mombasa. As far as Eritrea. Another excellent place is Kampala. Why? Loads of refugees from South Sudan (Tall dark gazelles) Rwanda, perfect place to shag Eastern DRC pussy if your french is up to scratch of course. If you live in East Africa you live in eternal.

Pussy paradise. If you come for 2 weeks holiday it's lottery.

Mwalimu.

Leblon
05-22-23, 15:41
I've seen a few people talk about the African girls having better bodies than Asians now. Is that because they have fat arses which those guys are into or is it something else? I tend to prefer thin girls with small arses so I'm wondering if Africa is the right place for me or if I should just stick to Asia.Most of the western men (musungus) prefer slim girls, not all of course. Most of the African men like big mamas, not all but majority maybe, they think slim ladies are not sexy. So you just go to places where musungus go, those slim ladies come there since they know that there they are wanted. If you look girl friends of the most of the foreign men in Mombasa, Mwtapa, Diani, those girls are slim, sometimes tall. That is what is considered as model type in North.

I also like this kind of girls and most or all my girls are slim or maybe curvy, I don't like big ass.

Then there are musungus who like big ass, for them Africa is heaven, there are so many big ass ladies around. But, slim girls, they are there, just visit musungu places, there are plenty of them around.

Zimzam
05-26-23, 06:51
I've seen a few people talk about the African girls having better bodies than Asians now. Is that because they have fat arses which those guys are into or is it something else? I tend to prefer thin girls with small arses so I'm wondering if Africa is the right place for me or if I should just stick to Asia.If you want to have an idea of how Kenyan girls look like, have a look at this site.

You can see all sizes, colours, etc.

stripchat.com/ girls / kenyan.

MadDin19
05-26-23, 13:34
I've seen a few people talk about the African girls having better bodies than Asians now. Is that because they have fat arses which those guys are into or is it something else? I tend to prefer thin girls with small arses so I'm wondering if Africa is the right place for me or if I should just stick to Asia.I like skinny girls. That's why Kenya is my number 1. Of course there are also fat girls there. But there are also in asia. Kenya is my number 1.

AttilaTheHun
05-26-23, 17:59
I had a few over a number of years. In fact, Muslim girls are my favorite. You have to go to Nairobi Eastlands, Kenya has a big Somali community historically. The north-east of the country was in fact Somali territory. Plus, they have huge refugee camps. Wajir. Mandera. In Kenya theres no GPS. Abundance of women.Neddy, what is it about Muslim girls that you like so much? You have tried girls from most of the tribes of East Africa, and Muslim girls are still your favorite? Aren't most of them cut? How does it affect the experience?

Neddy69
05-26-23, 18:10
Neddy, what is it about Muslim girls that you like so much? You have tried girls from most of the tribes of East Africa, and Muslim girls are still your favorite? Aren't most of them cut? How does it affect the experience?Somalis. Yes. Many are cut. Or even sewn up. The ones I had were Kenyan Somalis. They're more progressive. Several tribes practice FGM. Especially Samburu and Massai. Coast muslim girls know how to fuck your brains out. The girls of Tanga are well known. For example. But Muslim girls you can find anywhere. Had Ugandan and Kenyan Muslim chicas. Hey. They change into hot pants you won't know difference. Only if they mention their names. During the day they visit you with buibui and ninja. That's great for privacy. I even heard a Muslim woman working for CID. She went investigating with buibui and ninja. Hahaha.

Mwalimu.

Radical Guy
05-29-23, 12:38
I've seen a few people talk about the African girls having better bodies than Asians now. Is that because they have fat arses which those guys are into or is it something else? I tend to prefer thin girls with small arses so I'm wondering if Africa is the right place for me or if I should just stick to Asia.I've been to Mombasa several times and have had no difficulty finding spinner chicks with delicious slim bodies. But even the ones with small asses are more shapely than Asian girls, and more adventurous in the sack. My most recent visit, two weeks ago, was with a slender hottie with a delicious bubble butt that was shapely, but firm and tight. I used to enjoy Asian spinners, but they definitely can't compete with African sugar.

AttilaTheHun
05-29-23, 22:18
Somalis. Yes. Many are cut. Or even sewn up. The ones I had were Kenyan Somalis. They're more progressive. Several tribes practice FGM. Especially Samburu and Massai. Coast muslim girls know how to fuck your brains out. The girls of Tanga are well known. For example. But Muslim girls you can find anywhere. Had Ugandan and Kenyan Muslim chicas. Hey. They change into hot pants you won't know difference. Only if they mention their names. During the day they visit you with buibui and ninja. That's great for privacy. I even heard a Muslim woman working for CID. She went investigating with buibui and ninja. Hahaha.Mwalimu.Neddy, how do you meet them in the first place if during the day they wear buibui and ninja?

Mskofmsk
06-01-23, 11:32
Guys can anyone suggest a luxury villa where we can stay and party.

Thanks in advance.

MaddTraveler
06-02-23, 19:10
Fake pics.https://bedescorts.com/ and https://rahaescorts.com/.

Heading to that area in few weeks, been to few dating sites for E Africa and managed to video chat for several days with many women from that area, they do look that good many of them. So are you saying fake pics based on experience, or you're just assuming that the 1000's of profiles are all fake pics and too good to be true?

MohdirFan82
06-03-23, 02:42
I am heading to Kenya in July end for the first time.

Hope you post your educational info on here of your visit.

https://bedescorts.com/ and https://rahaescorts.com/.

Heading to that area in few weeks, been to few dating sites for E Africa and managed to video chat for several days with many women from that area, they do look that good many of them. So are you saying fake pics based on experience, or you're just assuming that the 1000's of profiles are all fake pics and too good to be true?

Mombie75
06-03-23, 10:06
https://bedescorts.com/ and https://rahaescorts.com/.

Heading to that area in few weeks, been to few dating sites for E Africa and managed to video chat for several days with many women from that area, they do look that good many of them. So are you saying fake pics based on experience, or you're just assuming that the 1000's of profiles are all fake pics and too good to be true?Living in Kenya for the last 20 years I can tell by the look of the girls, the back ground in the pics, the style of the pics that most of them are fake.

If you want to use online sites to hook up then use tinder, badoo, xhamsterlive / stripchat.

MysteryOcean
06-10-23, 23:35
Living in Kenya for the last 20 years I can tell by the look of the girls, the back ground in the pics, the style of the pics that most of them are fake.

If you want to use online sites to hook up then use tinder, badoo, xhamsterlive / stripchat.Hold on, xhamsterlive? Please let us know how you do that? That seems really interesting.

Mombie75
06-11-23, 10:16
Hold on, xhamsterlive? Please let us know how you do that? That seems really interesting.Go on the website and click on the "live sex" tab. Choose the category for Kenya and chat to the women on there.

You need to make a profile.

Zakmo
06-11-23, 15:08
Hold on, xhamsterlive? Please let us know how you do that? That seems really interesting.On stripchat and xhamsterlive, you can have private shows with models. From there you can get their contact / whatsapp number. However, it's a pricier route to go as you have to buy tokens to get into the private shows. You can easily find those type of cam girls on ground in Kenya and for the same price as the tokens you're buying. The girl you meet will likely upcharge you as well knowing you've shelled out money just to get in contact with her.

I don't suggest this route unless there's some particular cam girl you've been following and you want to "treat" yourself. At the end of the day, that same cam girl is moonlighting at some bar.

Mombie75
06-11-23, 15:42
On stripchat and xhamsterlive, you can have private shows with models. From there you can get their contact / whatsapp number. However, it's a pricier route to go as you have to buy tokens to get into the private shows. You can easily find those type of cam girls on ground in Kenya and for the same price as the tokens you're buying. The girl you meet will likely upcharge you as well knowing you've shelled out money just to get in contact with her.

I don't suggest this route unless there's some particular cam girl you've been following and you want to "treat" yourself. At the end of the day, that same cam girl is moonlighting at some bar.Just go in the chat room and chat away. I have had a load of contacts from there and met them. Never tipped them. You do need tokens to chat to some of them. Just join once and keep 1 token in the account.

MxTH9
06-12-23, 17:43
Hello,

I hesitate a lot between going to Madagascar or Kenya.

What is best for Kenya? Mombasa?

Is it safe?

How much does a girl cost? In ST and LT?

Where to stay?

Thanks.

Leblon
06-16-23, 16:38
Neddy, how do you meet them in the first place if during the day they wear buibui and ninja?It is long time ago that any girl with muslim clothes visited me, but at some point many years ago there were many of them. They were just the same girls that were in the bars at night time with same sexy clothes as other girls. But if they left their conservative neighborhoods in daytime, then they were in these black clothes which hide everything and having veil for hair. So they came to see me in my hotel with those clothes, then we did our things, and then they went back to their home.

For me this is nothing special but I remember once in this forum one guy asked especially how he could find those girls, he wanted to undress girl with that kind of clothes. I don't know, except asking girls in bars and clubs (like Casourina) if they are muslims, and then convincing them to visit at hotel with those clothes. Girls born in coast, many are muslims. But girls in bars, many (most of them?) are from other parts of the Kenya like from Kisumu and Christians. Or from Uganda even.

Leblon
07-05-23, 23:09
Seems like yet another mongerer gone, because of the Mombasa traffic. I have seen now in two different girls social media accounts photos of this guy, who they say was knocked by the car.

In one photo he is lying on the ground, head covered by shirt, lot of blood. Or that is supposed to be him.

I knew this guy, even said hello to him always. He was German I think, girls are writing name K- in photos. He was true mongerer, so many pretty girls always.

If this is really true and not false rumor, I would be interested to know how and where this happened. To avoid same kind of end life.

I am not in Mombasa now.

Radical Guy
07-06-23, 19:37
Seems like yet another mongerer gone, because of the Mombasa traffic. I have seen now in two different girls social media accounts photos of this guy, who they say was knocked by the car.

In one photo he is lying on the ground, head covered by shirt, lot of blood. Or that is supposed to be him.

I knew this guy, even said hello to him always. He was German I think, girls are writing name K- in photos. He was true mongerer, so many pretty girls always.

If this is really true and not false rumor, I would be interested to know how and where this happened. To avoid same kind of end life.

I am not in Mombasa now.I'm not familiar with this particular (alleged) incident, but in my experience, it's particularly dangerous being a pedestrian along the roadways. I came within an inch of my life crossing the street to Nyali Centre a couple of months ago. A tuktuk came around the corner at high speed and I had to hurl myself to the shoulder to avoid getting run over. Mombasa drivers seem to not care if there's someone crossing the street, even in crosswalks.

RG.

Leblon
07-07-23, 19:15

I am not in Mombasa now.I heard that on Tuesday, this guy was crossing the road somewhere near Nyali shopping center. Big truck or lorry came and knock him down. End of life.

Truck drivers, since they have bigger car than others, they don't care about others, no stopping or checking others. I hope that they got that driver.

I am often walking in that area, it could have been me.

Traffic is real and biggest danger in Mombasa, Kenya, East Africa. For me it is motobike taxis. They are so cheap and easy that I often use them, but each and every time I am scared for my life.

Tabones 69
07-07-23, 19:24
I heard that on Tuesday, this guy was crossing the road somewhere near Nyali shopping center. Big truck or lorry came and knock him down. End of life.

Truck drivers, since they have bigger car than others, they don't care about others, no stopping or checking others. I hope that they got that driver.

I am often walking in that area, it could have been me.

Traffic is real and biggest danger in Mombasa, Kenya, East Africa. For me it is motobike taxis. They are so cheap and easy that I often use them, but each and every time I am scared for my life.I heard he drove a Motorbike and was hit in the back of a high speed Truck. The Truck belongs to a big Companie they will / want to pay for the funeral and the transport back to Germany.