PDA

View Full Version : Mombasa

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]

SuperChuck
12-14-23, 09:53
I just received my e-visa, which I applied and paid for last Friday. I'm visiting Kenya in January. I wonder if they'll also make me pay 30 bux for the new travel authorization.It just arrived, good. Now I just have to decide where to go to sleep because the memories I have of mtwapa push me in that direction. Never mind if there is traffic on the Malindi Road.

Mombie75
12-14-23, 21:12
It just arrived, good. Now I just have to decide where to go to sleep because the memories I have of mtwapa push me in that direction. Never mind if there is traffic on the Malindi Road.The road is not as bad as it could be. It is safer as they can't drive as fast. Between City Mall and where I stay on Bamburi beach is not really taking a lot longer than usual. Normal road is 5-10 minutes. Now 10-15 minutes.

Leblon
12-15-23, 01:26
I stay on Bamburi beach, either Sai Rock or Indiana beach. I find it it much more pleasant than dusty Mtwapa. I just keep a few numbers and call the girls in to me. The odd trip to Mtwapa over my few weeks is enough to find new faces.If you are new to Mombasa, or even to Africa, or even to developing countries, best thing to do is to go Bamburi beach and book yourself to girlfriendly hotel.

Mwtapa is too much for new visitors. And Nyali is boring sometimes.

I made some research of hotels near Big Tree, already some time ago but probably mostly valid, Call or email to your hotel before booking and ask "what is your visitor policy".

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2683-Mombasa&p=2661757&viewfull=1#post2661757.

Neddy69
12-15-23, 03:24
I herewith pronounce the patient dead. Actually not dead. The body is decomposing already. Gone are the days where you could snipe at girls in broad daylight. Upper posta road is dead. Most joints closed. And the ones which are left are almost empty. Kenyan nightlife shifted to Bamburi town. Gone are the days of 24/7. Can you get laid? Absolutely. If you prefer aged hard core hookers past their prime? Some still ply their trade. It's different times now. Different generation. Kenya has changed dramatically. To get laid go to the countryside. Gone are the days where girls flocked to Mtwapa in search of a muzungu husband. Why? Lack of Wazungu. The long term residents on tourist visa all have GFs of course. Don't come here for 2 or 3 weeks holiday. Unless you have contacts prepared or deep pockets. Since COVID times have changed dramatically. Plus super dumb government policies like introduction of eVisa. Now too little too late. Mtwapa became another booming boring middle class suburbia of Mombasa. The bright side. To live here is DIRT cheap. But to get high quality girls you need to spend now a lot of more time and effort. In tinder or Badoo. As I said sniping days here gone here. Try your luck in one of the middle class joints like the very fancy upmarket Screenshot where the middle class hands out on Saturdays. My take is. Kenya is getting too rich and boring and westernized. At least Mombasa and Nairobi. I'd try second tier cities. Or get the hell out. Uganda is still good. So is Rwanda. Even Dar es Salaam was good to me.

My conclusion. Don't come here for 3 weeks unless you have quality contacts prepared. There's no shooting in the barrel any more. If you have 3 months you can find gems.

Mwalimu.

Reiner Otto
12-15-23, 03:54
If you are new to Mombasa, or even to Africa, or even to developing countries, best thing to do is to go Bamburi beach and book yourself to girlfriendly hotel.
Being on low budget, 2 months ago a had an appartment in Bamburi, Fisheries, from AirBnB. No problem with guests; tuktuk to Bigtree 200-300. However, the surrounding was a bit "local".

Slowalk
12-15-23, 18:49
THE LADIES CIRCUIT.

MON Rosada Beach Party. KSh 700 entrance fee.

WED Olympia Beach Party.

THU Malaika Club. I'm told it's hit & miss.

FRI Rosada.

SAT Paparemu Beach Party in Watamu.

AFTER HOURS.

Vintage Night Club south of Malindi Complex.

LOCAL CLUBS.

Dhome in Majengo.

Kienyenji in Majengo.

Mebeste north of Malindi Complex. Twerk contest on Sat.

HappyFarang
12-16-23, 14:44
Good review. Can I just ask how was the road to Nyali during the day? Traffic impossible or acceptable (given the work in progress)?Not too bad during the day, I wouldn't say impossible. I was using Uber or Bolt. Bolt is usually cheaper and quicker than Uber. In Mombasa you really need both.

HappyFarang
12-16-23, 14:45
I stay on Bamburi beach, either Sai Rock or Indiana beach. I find it it much more pleasant than dusty Mtwapa. I just keep a few numbers and call the girls in to me. The odd trip to Mtwapa over my few weeks is enough to find new faces.How much per night in Indiana beach (is this the name of a hotel) or Sai Rock? Do you have to take transport to reach a super market?

DzikaBomba
12-16-23, 20:01
I herewith pronounce the patient dead. Actually not dead. The body is decomposing already. Gone are the days where you could snipe at girls in broad daylight. Upper posta road is dead. Most joints closed. And the ones which are left are almost empty. Kenyan nightlife shifted to Bamburi town. Gone are the days of 24/7. Can you get laid? Absolutely. If you prefer aged hard core hookers past their prime? Some still ply their trade. It's different times now. Different generation. Kenya has changed dramatically. To get laid go to the countryside. Gone are the days where girls flocked to Mtwapa in search of a muzungu husband. Why? Lack of Wazungu. The long term residents on tourist visa all have GFs of course. Don't come here for 2 or 3 weeks holiday. Unless you have contacts prepared or deep pockets. Since COVID times have changed dramatically. Plus super dumb government policies like introduction of eVisa. Now too little too late. Mtwapa became another booming boring middle class suburbia of Mombasa. The bright side. To live here is DIRT cheap. But to get high quality girls you need to spend now a lot of more time and effort. In tinder or Badoo. As I said sniping days here gone here. Try your luck in one of the middle class joints like the very fancy upmarket Screenshot where the middle class hands out on Saturdays. My take is. Kenya is getting too rich and boring and westernized. At least Mombasa and Nairobi. I'd try second tier cities. Or get the hell out. Uganda is still good. So is Rwanda. Even Dar es Salaam was good to me.

My conclusion. Don't come here for 3 weeks unless you have quality contacts prepared. There's no shooting in the barrel any more. If you have 3 months you can find gems.

Mwalimu.Nice try to keep the Asia-Tourists away. We will see if it works.

There are aleardy many many overpayers around and arriving more and more in Kenia.

You are right this is not an good development.

Slowalk
12-17-23, 08:58
I made a 2-HR bike ride from Malindi to Mtwapa late November where I was able to meet with Neddy. My observations were similar to his. Although I prefer not to find ladies at night in nightspots but just doing normal daily activities, we visited some of his old nighttime haunts and secret hideaways. These places have deteriorated over the years according to Neddy. Mtwapa has an abundance of worn out women and gossiping old men. During the day, I could still get numbers from attractive ladies working their day jobs. But these ladies were much more "needy" than the ladies in Western and even Malindi. The deterioration may be due to the road construction but as of now, Mtwapa wouldn’t be my first choice. South of the bridge from Mtwapa, Big Tree was too crowded with wazunga for my taste. I regret not visiting Pirates.

Zimzam
12-17-23, 10:48
I believe it's not that bad in Mtwapa, there are still a lot of things " to do" and I am coming here for almost 18 years now.

And for those complaining about the costs: you have to realize that after the devaluations of the kenyan shilling 20 euro equals instead of 2000 before now 3000 shilling and today even more.

Slowalk
12-17-23, 15:39
I never said there's nothing to do or complained about cost. I can find things to do in the Western region where I'm the only mzungu and Mtwapa and the coast offers much more opportunity than those remote places. The exchange rates have made all of Kenya cheap. However, I felt I was as being "watched" by boring old gossiping men and Mtwapa wouldn't be my first choice. I felt the beach area was much better than Mtwapa town area.

Zimzam
12-17-23, 17:08
I never said there's nothing to do or complained about cost. I can find things to do in the Western region where I'm the only mzungu and Mtwapa and the coast offers much more opportunity than those remote places. The exchange rates have made all of Kenya cheap. However, I felt I was as being "watched" by boring old gossiping men and Mtwapa wouldn't be my first choice. I felt the beach area was much better than Mtwapa town area.These "gossiping old men" , are they muzungus, or africans. ?

So who cares. ?

I have never been interested in meeting muzungus here, even when I understand most of their languages.

Especially the crowd gathering at 6 am in the bakery and in the Berchtesgaden Bar in the afternoon.

Slowalk
12-18-23, 11:48
These "gossiping old men" , are they muzungus, or africans. ?

So who cares. ?

I have never been interested in meeting muzungus here, even when I understand most of their languages.

Especially the crowd gathering at 6 am in the bakery and in the Berchtesgaden Bar in the afternoon.Yes Zim, you nailed it. I think the area is known as Posta. What old wazunga say and do is irrelevant to me also and my response is not meant to offend anyone. However, I shared my impression as a visitor. During my travels, I like to meet other travelers and exchange knowledge. I feel I can learn something from everyone. In Mtwapa, I felt the presence of cliques, something I dislike about NA and EU. I only explored other areas of Mtwapa briefly. The rains were heavy and the bridge washed out north of Mtwapa causing me to focused on preparing for my motorcycle ride the dirt roads and trails through the swamps, hills and jungle to get to the C107-C111 intersection near Kololeni. Another story for another forum.

MrJibb
12-21-23, 19:53
Hey fellas, thought I'd post something here with some questions as I'm visiting Africa and Kenya for my first time in January. I'm going down 2 months, for kitesurfing (renting a place in Diani) and have as base while moving around the area, coastal region, Mombasa, but also travel around Kenya, Nairobi, probably Uganda and Rwanda as well. I'm a very experienced traveller and adventurer, just came back from 2 months in Cuba and spent the last 20 years travelling around the world for work and fun. As it's my first time in Kenya I literally have no idea what to expect (well, I have some idea reading the previous posts) so here goes:

1. Money: Do I bring / carry cash USD / EUR to exchange to KES in Kenya, at the offices or in the street best? Used to the strange monetary situation in Cuba hence the question. Better to simply withdraw cash from the machine using my european debit / credit card? Restaurants / bars and such all accept credit cards? Any other tips regarding money?

2. Products: Also a bit damaged from Cuba, where you literally have to bring almost everything you want to be sure it's available. In Kenya, can you get "regular" products like shampoo, shower gel, sun lotion, moisturizer, deodorant, tooth paste and regular normal stuff (which can be difficult to find in Cuba) from regular brands like Nivea, Dove, Hawaiian Tropic, Colgate and similar? What about medicines, pain killers, other various medicines? I've also travelled a lot in Brazil and also there it can be difficult to find "quality products".

3. Safety: In Cuba I'm used to be able to freely move around anywhere, everywhere, any time. It's what I love, but is it possible in Kenya, and the other places mentioned? Can I walk or ride a bike freely without getting mugged, robbed, kidnapped? I'm a surfer and look like a bum, but I am Muzungu so obviously they know I could carry money or other items. Any input is appreciated.

4. Sex: The interesting part, hehe I've read A LOT in this forum about the situation there and seems very exciting and fun. I also did some "pre-swiping" on Bumble and Tinder in the region and literally within minutes have hundreds of matches with women writing me. The take initative, they are very charming and fun. Everything from 18-40 year olds, unemplyed to business women, wanting everything from a quick hook-up to making babies to getting married to offering other women, sisters, daughters, almost anything. Who are these women and how "true" is it? What are known scams one should avoid? I'm more for the daytime pickup, just walking around (hence the question about safety) talking to people, exploring and meeting "real" people (women) in the street to take them out (or home). I'm not for the strip-joints or full on WG places, it's not my style. Any input about this matter would be cool.

5. Health: Anything I should bring in terms of medicine, vaccine or similiar? I understand there's pretty much everything going around, from malaria to dengue to HIV to yellow fever or whatever. What's this "Prep" medicine I hear about and where to get it? Food and water is generally consumable? I like to eat cheap, good, local food in the streets, when not going to a fancier place.

I also read the "Eat F*ck Love: East Africa:" which is a great book, but I honestly think it's EXTREMELY spiced up, but I'm looking forward to finding out.

Any answers will be appreciated and any other input that can make my stay a bit more fun, free and safe would be greatly appreciated.

Aloha.

Neddy69
12-22-23, 08:13
I read Jiggi Browns book. Let me tell you one thing about Africa. Nothing is "spiced up". The gospel is the truth nothing but the truth. This is Africa. Further. Kenya is a DEVELOPED country. Just draw money from the ATM. It's of course not as safe as Cuba. Read my security Tipps. People get drugged and robbed here on a daily basis. Karibu Kenya. Bring sun tan cream from home. Darn expensive. Everything else you get here.

Mwalimu.

Oiste
12-22-23, 10:53
Hey fellas, thought I'd post something here with some questions as I'm visiting Africa and Kenya for my first time in January. I'm going down 2 months, for kitesurfing (renting a place in Diani) and have as base while moving around the area, coastal region, Mombasa, but also travel around Kenya, Nairobi, probably Uganda and Rwanda as well. I'm a very experienced traveller and adventurer, just came back from 2 months in Cuba and spent the last 20 years travelling around the world for work and fun. As it's my first time in Kenya I literally have no idea what to expect (well, I have some idea reading the previous posts) so here goes:

1. Money: Do I bring / carry cash USD / EUR to exchange to KES in Kenya, at the offices or in the street best? Used to the strange monetary situation in Cuba hence the question. Better to simply withdraw cash from the machine using my european debit / credit card? Restaurants / bars and such all accept credit cards? Any other tips regarding money?..Hello, I speak to you from personal experience since I have been living in Cuba for 20 years as a resident and I know very well what we are talking about.

1. money. In Kenya all the Cuban bullshit does not exist, money is exchanged in offices, banks and shops (there is one in Bora Bora, ask for Jhon). I always carry cash and some of it I transfer to Mpesa using Sendwave software but you can do it directly in one of the many Mpesa stores. You can pay for the matatu. But all the Cuban credit card crap to buy even a miserable bottle of water is not here. It seems strange but Africa is more civilized than Cuba.

2. Products. As for all kinds of products and medicines in Mombasa find anything without problems, forget about the Cuban Locura.

3. Security. In Cuba security is overrated because in Santiago assaults are at the order of the day and I doubt Havana is different. In Mombasa the situation is calm if you do not go looking for troubles, if you do not get drunk at night and go to Casaurina or Hypnotica at 3 in the morning, if you use drugs or do not give importance to the age of the ladies. I think even in brothels you may have problems, in brothels go the tourists more "weak", those who have the obsession of pussy, and therefore more attackable in my opinion. So in general a quiet situation but we are always in Africa boy, here life has a different value than in your country. Being a seasoned traveller is relative. I have traveled all my life from the Americas to Australia, Asia and then stopped in Cuba. I come to Mombasa to disconnect a little. I do not know if my experience is greater than yours but I, however, I never feel really safe and therefore I am careful.

4. Sex. There is little to say. If in Cuba some inexperienced can still have the illusion of having met a "good girl" here the story is different. They are all, I say all, well disposed to open their legs after a few minutes. Just pay of course. If you are blind, deaf, lame, toothless and dying, they will all fall in love with you. Students, workers, teachers, policewomen, nuns. Even death does not back down. And yet there are still those who marry them but ok, their problem.

5. health. At the health level you find excellent facilities, many pharmacies, a good medical insurance will help you and it is not Cuba where with the dipirona cure both colds and cancer. I'll tell you what I think about Prep: an imbecility. Even if it really works, what do you care about covering yourself up for AIDS when there's syphilis, gonorrhea, hepatitis, clap, etc? Condom and go, no doubt. Of course, if you're an old man and you don't have an erection with a condom, I understand, but that's why I always wear it.

These are just my considerations, it is not said that I am right but I think so. So take these words just as a cue and and forgive me if I speak and write badly in English but you studying it has never served me so much. Have fun boy.

SuperChuck
12-22-23, 10:58
I've never brought any dildos with me. However, as I've succesfully purchased dildos and all kind of sex toys from Jumia while in Kenya, I doubt there's much interest for such things by the police as selling such products seems perfectly legal.I guess I'll do the same. How many days did you get it?

MedsBase1
01-05-24, 14:49

1. Money: Do I bring / carry cash USD / EUR to exchange to KES in Kenya, at the offices or in the street best? Used to the strange monetary situation in Cuba hence the question. Better to simply withdraw cash from the machine using my european debit / credit card? Restaurants / bars and such all accept credit cards? Any other tips regarding money?

2. Products: Also a bit damaged from Cuba, where you literally have to bring almost everything you want to be sure it's available. In Kenya, can you get "regular" products like shampoo, shower gel, sun lotion, moisturizer, deodorant, tooth paste and regular normal stuff (which can be difficult to find in Cuba) from regular brands like Nivea, Dove, Hawaiian Tropic, Colgate and similar? What about medicines, pain killers, other various medicines? I've also travelled a lot in Brazil and also there it can be difficult to find "quality products".

3. Safety: In Cuba I'm used to be able to freely move around anywhere, everywhere, any time. It's what I love, but is it possible in Kenya, and the other places mentioned? Can I walk or ride a bike freely without getting mugged, robbed, kidnapped? I'm a surfer and look like a bum, but I am Muzungu so obviously they know I could carry money or other items. Any input is appreciated.

4. Sex: The interesting part, hehe I've read A LOT in this forum about the situation there and seems very exciting and fun. I also did some "pre-swiping" on Bumble and Tinder in the region and literally within minutes have hundreds of matches with women writing me. The take initative, they are very charming and fun. Everything from 18-40 year olds, unemplyed to business women, wanting everything from a quick hook-up to making babies to getting married to offering other women, sisters, daughters, almost anything. Who are these women and how "true" is it? What are known scams one should avoid? I'm more for the daytime pickup, just walking around (hence the question about safety) talking to people, exploring and meeting "real" people (women) in the street to take them out (or home). I'm not for the strip-joints or full on WG places, it's not my style. Any input about this matter would be cool.

5. Health: Anything I should bring in terms of medicine, vaccine or similiar? I understand there's pretty much everything going around, from malaria to dengue to HIV to yellow fever or whatever. What's this "Prep" medicine I hear about and where to get it? Food and water is generally consumable? I like to eat cheap, good, local food in the streets, when not going to a fancier place.

I also read the "Eat F*ck Love: East Africa:" which is a great book, but I honestly think it's EXTREMELY spiced up, but I'm looking forward to finding out.

Any answers will be appreciated and any other input that can make my stay a bit more fun, free and safe would be greatly appreciated.

Aloha.5. Health: Anything I should bring in terms of medicine, vaccine or similiar? I understand there's pretty much everything going around, from malaria to dengue to HIV to yellow fever or whatever. What's this "Prep" medicine I hear about and where to get it? Food and water is generally consumable? I like to eat cheap, good, local food in the streets, when not going to a fancier place.

DM me if you need help to get Prep or simply click on the banner in this forum. You can purchase there Prep without any prescription.

SuperChuck
01-07-24, 07:07
Hi everyone,

I just got to Mombasa and I have a little problem. I do not like the apartment I booked and I would like to change it but the owner is not available and demands that in case I leave it I have to pay the full amount. How things work here in Kenya, I ask the experts. He sent me a booking confirmation form but no deposit.

In addition. "casually", indeed "very casually", that day was there with her a Tourist Police officer who intervened in the discussion. My other question is: do the Tourist Police officers have to show identification? Because he didn't have it.

Now I'm not really a moron but I always try to stay out of troubles.

Thank you everyone very much.

Slowalk
01-07-24, 18:53
Hi everyone,

I just got to Mombasa and I have a little problem. I do not like the apartment I booked and I would like to change it but the owner is not available and demands that in case I leave it I have to pay the full amount. How things work here in Kenya, I ask the experts. He sent me a booking confirmation form but no deposit.

In addition. "casually", indeed "very casually", that day was there with her a Tourist Police officer who intervened in the discussion. My other question is: do the Tourist Police officers have to show identification? Because he didn't have it.

Thank you everyone very much.For me, I'd leave on principle. You're not committing any crime and Tourist Police won’t track you down. I doubt he was a police anyhow. Get a hotel then find an apartment finding agency to help you find an apartment.

Neddy69
01-08-24, 04:36
Hi everyone,

Thank you everyone very much.Nobody cares. First rule in Africa. Whatever you have paid is gone. Usually not recoverable. If you did not pay just leave. Of course for the night you have to pay. Tough luck for the owner. Walk away. All is good. Tourist police in plain clothes does not exist. Either an impostor. Irrelevant. Or an off duty police man. Also irrelevant. Tourist police on duty carries uniform and an ID. As this is a civilian dispute they have no leeway to intervene. That's just bullying. Did you make reservation in writing? Did you pay deposit? I'd just walk away. One more thing. Always whatever you rent or paid ask for a written receipt. If you don't have one. Some Africans are just lying. So if you have no proof of payment. Tough luck. Here in Kenya you can be accused of anything. So. Be very careful. But be also assertive. Don't take any bullshit. Ask for ID. If he doesn't have any tell him to fuck off. Africa is not for the faint hearted or pussy footed people. They'll be either constantly ripped off or taken advantage of.

Mwalimu.

SuperChuck
01-11-24, 13:40
Nobody cares. First rule in Africa. Whatever you have paid is gone. Usually not recoverable. If you did not pay just leave. Of course for the night you have to pay. Tough luck for the owner. Walk away. All is good. Tourist police in plain clothes does not exist. Either an impostor. Irrelevant. Or an off duty police man. Also irrelevant. Tourist police on duty carries uniform and an ID. As this is a civilian dispute they have no leeway to intervene. That's just bullying. Did you make reservation in writing? Did you pay deposit? I'd just walk away. One more thing. Always whatever you rent or paid ask for a written receipt. If you don't have one. Some Africans are just lying. So if you have no proof of payment. Tough luck. Here in Kenya you can be accused of anything. So. Be very careful. But be also assertive. Don't take any bullshit. Ask for ID. If he doesn't have any tell him to fuck off. Africa is not for the faint hearted or pussy footed people. They'll be either constantly ripped off or taken advantage of..Not being really a fool I preferred let things go, ask this ID and then pretend nothing has served everyone to take measures. I got another apartment in the same building at the same price. Basically I'm happy. The building is safe and comfortable. The owner greets me with more enthusiasm (also you can see that she is struggling). Then if in a couple of months I'm tired and I want to change I realized I can do it without drama or blackmail. For the rest everything as usual and Mombasa offers great opportunities for dating as usual.

MrJibb
01-12-24, 12:09
What banner are you talking about? Can't see any regarding Prep.

DM me if you need help to get Prep or simply click on the banner in this forum. You can purchase there Prep without any prescription.

SuperChuck
01-14-24, 07:14
What banner are you talking about? Can't see any regarding Prep.Sorry to intrude, but it must be clear to everyone that Prep is a slice of ham on the eyes. Aids is just one of the problems. Syphilis for example. Hepatitis see. And all the company. There are so many nice diseases that can make you live very badly for so many years. Screwing without a condom using Prep and thinking you're safe, in Africa, is not very healthy. But it's my opinion.

MrJibb
01-15-24, 08:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Euphori
01-15-24, 10:19
I'm surprised to hear how naive and narrow minded people can be, especially here. As if "screwing" is the only way to contract HIV.

You really need to get your facts and numbers in order and possibly even mind your own business if you have nothing productive or constructive to add.The discussion was about prep and medicine to keep one safe in Africa, and he made a very relevant point that it will do nothing to prevent other sexually transmitted diseases. Seems pretty informative and on topic to me (and anyone else who values advice from actual medical professionals).

MrJibb
01-15-24, 18:07
Yeah great. Then we probably shouldn't wear seat belts driving either as if you run off the road in to a lake you will drown and the seat belt is not going to help you either. So many other ways to get injured in a car accident so what's the point of using the seat belt then? Pretty much the same reasoning these additions made.

There was no "discussion", I merely asked about prep, which as I'm sure most know is for HIV. I don't see the point in then commenting that I won't do anything for other diseases. Oh wow, really?! Thanks. Stick to the topic instead.

The discussion was about prep and medicine to keep one safe in Africa, and he made a very relevant point that it will do nothing to prevent other sexually transmitted diseases. Seems pretty informative and on topic to me (and anyone else who values advice from actual medical professionals).

MamaGuevos
01-17-24, 14:02
///

5. health. At the health level you find excellent facilities, many pharmacies, a good medical insurance will help you and it is not Cuba where with the dipirona cure both colds and cancer. I'll tell you what I think about Prep: an imbecility. Even if it really works, what do you care about covering yourself up for AIDS when there's syphilis, gonorrhea, hepatitis, clap, etc? Condom and go, no doubt. Of course, if you're an old man and you don't have an erection with a condom, I understand, but that's why I always wear it///A word about health. Its true that condoms work better than PrEP to prevent HIV but don't prevent other diseases. But HIV is different than the other STDS. It can be prevented, but once you get it, it can be suppressed but not cured. Getting HIV is a forever illness and people still die from AIDS. In contrast, penicillin still works for syphilis and although gonorrhea requires a shot now, it's still a one time treatment. There is a vaccine to prevent HepB and HepC is now easily curable (at a large cost, however). So if you go bare, take your PrEP but get checked for the other diseases when you go home. There is far too much discussion on this site on the subject of BBFS (usually focused on infections but occasionally mentioning that PrEP doesn't prevent pregnancy), but getting the information on PrEP is easy enough if you read even a few pages on this site (or use google).

There is no malaria in Nairobi, but plenty in Mombasa, Kisumu, much of Uganda and Rwanda. There are a lot of drugs to prevent malaria available. The easiest to take (from the standpoint of side effects) is malarone, but it is expensive. Doxycycline doesn't go well with my intestines, causes rashes when sun exposed and mefloquine gives people nightmares (I have tried it and it is insanely toxic. I suppose it is fine for some people). I suggest you use your Western health insurance to purchase malarone before you leave Europe or the USA. Remember that Africa is famous for fake medicines when it comes to malaria. Buy your malaria drugs at a reliable pharmacy, and only purchase drugs that come in a box or package from a real pharmaceutical company, like Pfizer or Merck. If you actually get malaria, this is even more important as this is a bad disease in people who have never been infected before. I had a friend who told me that the first time he got malaria, he went from having a fever and chill to unconscious from cerebral disease in 6 hours. He was lucky to have survived. Of course, there is nothing for dengue, so you should avoid mosquitoes if you can; DEET is relatively effective.

I am curious about the dipirona comment. I tried to get sleeping pills in Nairobi, and there wasn't a single pharmacy that would sell me as much as a single Ambien for my plane flight home. I am doubtful that one could get a codeine tablet for a migraine or even a fractured foot in Kenya (as was the case for me when I was injured once in Brazil). Oiste, am I mistaken here, or is this simply a matter of needing to go to a doctor for a prescription? Will doctors actually prescribe restricted medications to a foreigner?

SeanBenz
01-17-24, 17:44
A word about health. Its true that condoms work better than PrEP to prevent HIV but don't prevent other diseases. But HIV is different than the other STDS. It can be prevented, but once you get it, it can be suppressed but not cured. Getting HIV is a forever illness and people still die from AIDS. In contrast, penicillin still works for syphilis and although gonorrhea requires a shot now, it's still a one time treatment. There is a vaccine to prevent HepB and HepC is now easily curable (at a large cost, however). So if you go bare, take your PrEP but get checked for the other diseases when you go home. There is far too much discussion on this site on the subject of BBFS (usually focused on infections but occasionally mentioning that PrEP doesn't prevent pregnancy), but getting the information on PrEP is easy enough if you read even a few pages on this site (or use google).

There is no malaria in Nairobi, but plenty in Mombasa, Kisumu, much of Uganda and Rwanda. There are a lot of drugs to prevent malaria available. The easiest to take (from the standpoint of side effects) is malarone, but it is expensive. Doxycycline doesn't go well with my intestines, causes rashes when sun exposed and mefloquine gives people nightmares (I have tried it and it is insanely toxic. I suppose it is fine for some people). I suggest you use your Western health insurance to purchase malarone before you leave Europe or the USA. Remember that Africa is famous for fake medicines when it comes to malaria. Buy your malaria drugs at a reliable pharmacy, and only purchase drugs that come in a box or package from a real pharmaceutical company, like Pfizer or Merck. If you actually get malaria, this is even more important as this is a bad disease in people who have never been infected before. Your take on prep e and HIV is spot on. Every other shite is annoying and might be painful, one won't need to take a daily pill (s) for the rest of their live. Although injectables long acting ARV are now available I am told.

Slayer94
01-25-24, 02:58
In early February, I am going to Mombasa. First time there, can any recommend a reasonable Airbnb or hotel close to a decent beach?

Reiner Otto
01-25-24, 12:16
In early February, I am going to Mombasa. First time there, can any recommend a reasonable Airbnb or hotel close to a decent beach?Was in Cowrie Shells Appartment (booking com) last year. Girl friendly, directly at beach, but at the end. Walked to BigTree, for girls, or Char-Choma, for excellent BBQ. Was also in AirBnB, for low price, about $20, in Bamburi. Although appartment was OK, the surrounding was not so pleasant. And several power outages, because no generator. Short trip via tutktuk or bike-taxi to BigTree.

Next time Cowrie Shells again, I guess.

Mombie75
01-25-24, 15:09
In early February, I am going to Mombasa. First time there, can any recommend a reasonable Airbnb or hotel close to a decent beach?Sai rock have or at least had an apartment on Airbnb. Whatsapp them direct even, around 5-6 k a night I think? Much closer to Big tree and the mall etc than Cowrie shell, Cowrie is better apartment quality though.

Slowalk
01-26-24, 17:29
There is no malaria in Nairobi, but plenty in Mombasa, Kisumu, much of Uganda and Rwanda. There are a lot of drugs to prevent malaria available. The easiest to take (from the standpoint of side effects) is malarone, but it is expensive. Doxycycline doesn't go well with my intestines, causes rashes when sun exposed and mefloquine gives people nightmares (I have tried it and it is insanely toxic. I suppose it is fine for some people). I suggest to you use your Western health insurance to purchase malarone before you leave Europe or the USA. Remember that Africa is famous for fake medicines when it comes to malaria. Buy your malaria drugs at a reliable pharmacy…. Sleeping pills: Bring them from home. You need a doctor's prescription and even then, they're hard to find. Sex helps me sleep.

Prep: Ask the pharmacist (chemist) to set you up with a doctor. Hospitals give HIV medication out free.

Malaria: I caught Malaria in Nairobi. Wherever there's mosquitoes, there's malaria. The pharmacist sells malaria medication cheap. I pay approximately KSh 300 for P Alaxin brand. Once I recognize the symptoms, I take P Alaxin and am cured in two hours. I always take only 3 of the 9 pills recommended.

Azithromycin cures chlamydia, gonorrhea and food poisoning and much more. It's about KSh 200 for Indian mfg generic.

If you go the chemist, get every medication for a fraction of the price you can in USA And EU and it's not 'fake'. I do all the time.

Malarone is for the gullible inexperienced African traveler and the stupid.

Leblon
01-30-24, 19:07
In early February, I am going to Mombasa. First time there, can any recommend a reasonable Airbnb or hotel close to a decent beach?If Big Tree is full like it nowadays always is, and I want to be in beach, I book Sheratton. Yes it is with double t. That is almost next to Big Tree. Also Azul is girl friendly, that is directlry next to Big Tree, but I liked more Sheratton.

In both hotels, book room for two, then you don't have to pay for each visitors, and you can your girl even to breakfast.

Mombie75
01-30-24, 21:14
If Big Tree is full like it nowadays always is, and I want to be in beach, I book Sheratton. Yes it is with double t. That is almost next to Big Tree. Also Azul is girl friendly, that is directlry next to Big Tree, but I liked more Sheratton.

In both hotels, book room for two, then you don't have to pay for each visitors, and you can your girl even to breakfast.How much they charging these days, Azul and Sheratton?

Oiste
01-31-24, 17:34
Sleeping pills: Bring them from home. You need a doctor's prescription and even then, they're hard to find. Sex helps me sleep.

Prep: Ask the pharmacist (chemist) to set you up with a doctor. Hospitals give HIV medication out free.

Malaria: I caught Malaria in Nairobi. Wherever there's mosquitoes, there's malaria. The pharmacist sells malaria medication cheap. I pay approximately KSh 300 for P Alaxin brand. Once I recognize the symptoms, I take P Alaxin and am cured in two hours. I always take only 3 of the 9 pills recommended.

Azithromycin cures chlamydia, gonorrhea and food poisoning and much more. It's about KSh 200 for Indian mfg generic..Mhmmmm.

Co-Arinate FDC take once you have contracted malaria. Heal 48 hours. Always buy them and take them with you when you go home.

Slowalk
02-01-24, 13:58
Mhmmmm.

Co-Arinate FDC take once you have contracted malaria. Heal 48 hours. Always buy them and take them with you when you go home.Can you get it in Kenya for 300 - 600 KSh?

I'm in Rwanda now, I'll check.

MamaGuevos
02-02-24, 02:23
Sleeping pills: Bring them from home. You need a doctor's prescription and even then, they're hard to find. Sex helps me sleep.

Azithromycin cures chlamydia, gonorrhea and food poisoning and much more. It's about KSh 200 for Indian mfg generic.

If you go the chemist, get every medication for a fraction of the price you can in USA And EU and it's not 'fake'. I do all the time.

Malarone is for the gullible inexperienced African traveler and the stupid.I know you are trying to share your experiences with malaria, but for someone who has never had malaria before, you might end up killing them. One day of P Alaxin may work for you (because you have some degree of immunity), but it is not enough for someone who has no immunity.

Gonorrhea is almost all resistant to azithromycin these days. This is no longer a good treatment (althogh it was a decade or so ago). Malarone is a great drug. If you are an American with health isurance, it will cost you $5. 00 for the co pay. It is not for treating malaria. It is for preventing malaria. Its easy to take. Why would you have to be stupid and gullible to take malarone?

Slowalk
02-02-24, 16:20
I know you are trying to share your experiences with malaria, but for someone who has never had malaria before, you might end up killing them. One day of P Alaxin may work for you (because you have some degree of immunity), but it is not enough for someone who has no immunity.

Gonorrhea is almost all resistant to azithromycin these days. This is no longer a good treatment (althogh it was a decade or so ago). Malarone is a great drug. If you are an American with health isurance, it will cost you $5. 00 for the co pay. It is not for treating malaria. It is for preventing malaria. Its easy to take. Why would you have to be stupid and gullible to take malarone?Have you ever been to Africa?

MamaGuevos
02-02-24, 17:22
Have you ever been to Africa?I have posted in the Kenya section before. I have been to Kenya and Uganda many times. That is a strange question to ask, because one doesn't need to travel to Africa to know the correct therapy for a disease.

Slowalk
02-02-24, 18:06
I have posted in the Kenya section before. I have been to Kenya and Uganda many times. That is a strange question to ask, because one doesn't need to travel to Africa to know the correct therapy for a disease.Everyone just listen to him. I'm retiring from this site.

BPalacio
02-03-24, 04:56
*Apologies to all the guys who have had to deal with all my questions in the Nairobi thread. It is very much appreciated, and I won't forget to contribute intel when I return from my short maiden trip to Kenya.

So, I will be landing in NBO late in the evening on a Tuesday after a 8 ish hour flight from CDG. It will be in business class, so I hopefully will be able to rest and hit the ground running. Or at least hit the ground not a complete zombie.

My question is is it ill advised to immediately take the 11:00 PM flight from NBO to Mombasa? I would be arriving in Mombasa at 1:00 AM. Would there even be Ubers around available to take me to my hotel / AirBnB? Would this be safe, especially as a newbie to Africa?

I presume it's probably a safer and more advisable move to just stay in Nairobi for my first night and not board another flight immediately after my long CDG-NBO flight. I just wanted to spend time in Mombasa first to experience the mongering scene there before spending maybe 2-3 days in Nairobi before my return flight. I don't have much time on this trip, and I wanted to get exposure to Mombasa to see if it's more enjoyable than Nairobi.

It seems like the girls are cheaper and more agreeable to pay for play in Mombasa than Nairobi. I am basing this off of interactions / basically scheduling hookups with girls off of dating apps like Tinder and Badoo. Nairobi girls are far more likely to demand higher prices and scoff at an initial offer of 4-5 K KSH, and they seem much more rude and untrustworthy. Mombasa girls have largely been fine with offers of 4-5 K KSH for a couple hours and they have been much friendlier and seem like they'd probably provide better service. Again, this is coming from a newbie, so this might prove largely untrue and to be a foolish assumption. That being said, I am aware that I am to NOT trust these girls. And I don't. It just seems to me that Mombasa girls seem a bit friendlier.

Anyway, can I call again on the Kenyan vets here to give their thoughts on taking a midnight flight to Mombasa the same day I come from Paris? Also your thoughts on if Mombasa girls are indeed cheaper and provide better service than their Nairobi counterparts?

Zimzam
02-03-24, 05:42
After arriving at Nairobi airport you will have to pick up your suitcase yourself and walk to the other side of the airport to check in and board the plane to Mombasa, so that will take some time.

At Mombasa airport you will always find some taxis, but at night they will most likely ask for higher prices.

Drifter86
02-03-24, 07:56
After arriving at Nairobi airport you will have to pick up your suitcase yourself and walk to the other side of the airport to check in and board the plane to Mombasa, so that will take some time.

At Mombasa airport you will always find some taxis, but at night they will most likely ask for higher prices.If time wise you can make it, keep going straight to mombassa.

As mentioned, you will have to collect your suitcase and passport check can easily take an hour or more at that time, but it's easier to keep going if you can. The day of travel is gone anyway and if you have to travel again the next day, you loose as least half a day again.

Arriving at mbs at 1 is not a problem. They might charge a bit more, but not as much more, but some additional USD 5 max. If you negotiate well. Better still, book an Uber or bolt after landing or share a taxi with a fellow mzungu.

Best of luck.

P.S.: if the connecting flight is on the same ticket, def. Keep going as the risk of missing the connecting flight is on them and often they even make the domestic last flight if the day, wait for the international connection.

Mombie75
02-03-24, 08:09
*Apologies to all the guys who have had to deal with all my questions in the Nairobi thread. It is very much appreciated, and I won't forget to contribute intel when I return from my short maiden trip to Kenya.

So, I will be landing in NBO late in the evening on a Tuesday after a 8 ish hour flight from CDG. It will be in business class, so I hopefully will be able to rest and hit the ground running. Or at least hit the ground not a complete zombie.

My question is is it ill advised to immediately take the 11:00 PM flight from NBO to Mombasa? I would be arriving in Mombasa at 1:00 AM. Would there even be Ubers around available to take me to my hotel / AirBnB? Would this be safe, especially as a newbie to Africa?

I presume it's probably a safer and more advisable move to just stay in Nairobi for my first night and not board another flight immediately after my long CDG-NBO flight. I just wanted to spend time in Mombasa first to experience the mongering scene there before spending maybe 2-3 days in Nairobi before my return flight. I don't have much time on this trip, and I wanted to get exposure to Mombasa to see if it's more enjoyable than Nairobi.

It seems like the girls are cheaper and more agreeable to pay for play in Mombasa than Nairobi. I am basing this off of interactions / basically scheduling hookups with girls off of dating apps like Tinder and Badoo. Nairobi girls are far more likely to demand higher prices and scoff at an initial offer of 4-5 K KSH, and they seem much more rude and untrustworthy. Mombasa girls have largely been fine with offers of 4-5 K KSH for a couple hours and they have been much friendlier and seem like they'd probably provide better service. Again, this is coming from a newbie, so this might prove largely untrue and to be a foolish assumption. That being said, I am aware that I am to NOT trust these girls. And I don't. It just seems to me that Mombasa girls seem a bit friendlier.

Anyway, can I call again on the Kenyan vets here to give their thoughts on taking a midnight flight to Mombasa the same day I come from Paris? Also your thoughts on if Mombasa girls are indeed cheaper and provide better service than their Nairobi counterparts?Your flight from CDG will arrive 20.40 the NBO-MSA KQ flight leaves at 23.59, you can catch that no problem getting you to MBA at 01.00. I use the AMS to NBO flight arriving at 2200 and still get the 2359 to MBA.

Then get uber or bolt to your hotel from Mombasa airport.

Girls are more willing and easy to grab in Mombasa.

Easy as that.

Reiner Otto
02-03-24, 10:45
I would be arriving in Mombasa at 1:00 AM. Adding 1 h drive from airport, arrival after 02: AM I would only dare in high class hotel, because of security.

Or at high class AirBnB. I would either stay directly at NBO in a cafe, to take first flight to MBA, in case early checkin possible, or stay a night in hotel in NBO.

I did that once, unfortunately my reasonably priced hotel close to airport was not very convenient.

You might consider doing the visit to NBO during first days of your trip.

Oiste
02-06-24, 16:35
Can you get it in Kenya for 300 - 600 KSh?

I'm in Rwanda now, I'll check.If I remember well 800 ksh.

Litmus Smut
02-11-24, 16:38
Hello,

I am looking to venture to Kenya (Mombasa and Nairobi), been doing some research here by RTTF and online via news articles, YouTube. While I am getting an idea, a lot of gaps remain so I would like to get explicit answers to my questions, not just get a vague, soft feel before I commit.

Is there anyone here I can PM directly to ask probably some 5 to 10 questions?

Please let me know. I'd be glad to make a friend and share my experiences if you got questions for me.

Radical Guy
02-11-24, 23:43
Hello,

I am looking to venture to Kenya (Mombasa and Nairobi), been doing some research here by RTTF and online via news articles, YouTube. While I am getting an idea, a lot of gaps remain so I would like to get explicit answers to my questions, not just get a vague, soft feel before I commit.

Please let me know. I'd be glad to make a friend and share my experiences if you got questions for me.Sure, I just returned from Kenya about a week ago. I was in both cities with my hottie girlfriend.

Mombie75
02-12-24, 09:17
Hello,

Please let me know. I'd be glad to make a friend and share my experiences if you got questions for me.Sure, feel free.

Neddy69
02-22-24, 06:37
I just stumbled across this YouTube video. The arrival of our Russian brothers in Mtwapa. An accident waiting to happen. Not even command of the English language.

For your entertainment.

A REAL GEM.

https://youtu.be/FOitKOgiPEc?si=ouV0MTmRC8kpKkFv

Mwalimu.

Llantarnam
02-24-24, 12:05
I just stumbled across this YouTube video. The arrival of our Russian brothers in Mtwapa. An accident waiting to happen. Not even command of the English language.

For your entertainment.

A REAL GEM.

Mwalimu.Ideal way to avoid having to fight in Ukraine.

MrJibb
03-03-24, 14:41
What an absolute tool and ridiculous and stupid video. It serves no purpose, poorly filmed, just the same clips looping, awfully narrated English. I don't understand the purpose of this?! Sob story? Make us think he's good, bad? Such a stuuuuupid clip, regardless what it's trying to convey.

For your entertainment.

A REAL GEM.

Mwalimu.

Leblon
03-04-24, 11:09

For your entertainment.

A REAL GEM.

Mwalimu.If somebody wants to find Russkiy Mir and talk Russian, below Eagle Nest there is street bar. Lot of Russian language can be heard there. Russian brothers have arrived to Mwtapa already long time ago.

Oiste
03-06-24, 06:40
What an absolute tool and ridiculous and stupid video. It serves no purpose, poorly filmed, just the same clips looping, awfully narrated English. I don't understand the purpose of this?! Sob story? Make us think he's good, bad? Such a stuuuuupid clip, regardless what it's trying to convey.Regardless of who published it. The Russians have been in Mtwapa for some time. Only those who sleep soundly now notice. Anyway, he seems like a rich guy trying to live an alternative life. He knows that once back home he can resume his comfortable life. If it is true. And I don't think he's here in Mtwapa not to be forced to fight in Ukraine. Russians have a great sense of country. They are not forced to fight wars by proxy threatened by a small former Nazi cocaine comedian. I think this guy is here because he probably wants to live like a pauper and try the abreast. I've known several like him around the world. However, they are always welcome rather than the Israeli genocides and the Nazis of Eastern Europe.

Questner
03-07-24, 03:56
BTW Swahili is now taught in a few public schools in the RF as a second language.

MrJibb
03-08-24, 08:31
FYI, as has been discussed previously, sexy toys are illegal in Kenya and bringing them in to the country, through customs, for visiting your lady or finding one or a few to spend time with, is not advisable as it will be confiscated and you'll be slapped with a hefty fine. I've been 2 months in Kenya now and found my special lady here, which I'm greatful for. She's running her own business here selling sex toys in Kenya out of her shop / shelfspace in Nairobi as well as through social media to local women mainly, but obviously I thought of this forum as it's been a topic of discussion before.

If anyone is interested in getting one or a few items for some extra spice, send me a message and I can hook you up. Fast shipping can be sorted to any location country wide, hotel or local pick up point. I know many girls (and guys) would like some extra spice and fun playing around but it's quite difficult to find these items in Kenya. Payment can be made through mpesa, paypal / similar or through crypto for more anonymity if required. Not trying to make any money for myself, just helping my lady out making some money on her own. Aloha.

Radical Guy
03-08-24, 23:45
FYI, as has been discussed previously, sexy toys are illegal in Kenya and bringing them in to the country, through customs, for visiting your lady or finding one or a few to spend time with, is not advisable as it will be confiscated and you'll be slapped with a hefty fine. I've been 2 months in Kenya now and found my special lady here, which I'm greatful for. She's running her own business here selling sex toys in Kenya out of her shop / shelfspace in Nairobi as well as through social media to local women mainly, but obviously I thought of this forum as it's been a topic of discussion before.

If anyone is interested in getting one or a few items for some extra spice, send me a message and I can hook you up. Fast shipping can be sorted to any location country wide, hotel or local pick up point. I know many girls (and guys) would like some extra spice and fun playing around but it's quite difficult to find these items in Kenya. Payment can be made through mpesa, paypal / similar or through crypto for more anonymity if required. Not trying to make any money for myself, just helping my lady out making some money on her own. Aloha.I've brought sex toys into Kenya numerous times in my checked bag. I've never had a problem.

Xpartan
03-09-24, 05:23
And I don't think he's here in Mtwapa not to be forced to fight in Ukraine. Russians have a great sense of country. They are not forced to fight wars by proxy threatened by a small former Nazi cocaine comedian. I think this guy is here because he probably wants to live like a pauper and try the abreast. I've known several like him around the world. However, they are always welcome rather than the Israeli genocides and the Nazis of Eastern Europe.True. Russians do have a great sense of country. Such a great sense actually that over a million of military age Russians are now gone from the motherland and frontlines. Those who don't have a great sense of a pure fascist state Russia has turned into, are either walking into meat attacks or already fertilizing Ukrainian soil.

And no, no, no, you and your fascist buddies aren't welcome anywhere except Gaza, Iran and North Korea. That sums up all your friends left in the world.

MrJibb
03-09-24, 05:28
I've brought sex toys into Kenya numerous times in my checked bag. I've never had a problem.Yeah great buddy. Obviously I'm not saying it's impossible to smuggle them in, obviously, like with anything illegal. , I'm just informing and offering an opportunity to buy them here. Not everyone are outside the country either.

JKTBanger
03-11-24, 09:20
Hi all,

Maybe a bit of an unusual question, but I thought I would ask. I'm planning to visit Mombasa in May with my girlfriend who is Korean (I'm western) and also my hotwife. We're keen to do all of the usual partying, but I'm also keen to watch her with other men. Wasn't sure if anyone has any recommendations on nightclubs or places that we can do the deed, ideally without needing to bring people we just met back to our hotel? Ideally, there is a nightclub that has a private area, or doesn't care, or backs up to a beach or outdoor area, or something like that? I was looking around on Instagram and found Moonshine Club and also BigTree, which look like they might have some possibilities but I wasn't sure if there are better places to find a informal gangbang after some drinks? We're open to white or black or brown men, no real preference as long as they are polite and have a good vibe.

Appreciate anyone's ideas. Cheers,

DanielDuran
03-11-24, 14:58
Hi all,

Maybe a bit of an unusual question, but I thought I would ask. I'm planning to visit Mombasa in May with my girlfriend who is Korean (I'm western) and also my hotwife. We're keen to do all of the usual partying, but I'm also keen to watch her with other men. Wasn't sure if anyone has any recommendations on nightclubs or places that we can do the deed, ideally without needing to bring people we just met back to our hotel? Ideally, there is a nightclub that has a private area, or doesn't care, or backs up to a beach or outdoor area, or something like that? I was looking around on Instagram and found Moonshine Club and also BigTree, which look like they might have some possibilities but I wasn't sure if there are better places to find a informal gangbang after some drinks? We're open to white or black or brown men, no real preference as long as they are polite and have a good vibe.

Appreciate anyone's ideas. Cheers,Black man should not be too difficult to find.

When I traveled, I love to fuck all social classes, but in Kenya I did not. Why? HIV.

My recommendation, don't make it sex only. Kenyans who do this in clubs are so much more likely to have HIV. Find a nice guy on tinder, go have a drink with him the afternoon. You will quickly find out if he has manners or not. Then go back to your hotel. You will have no problem.

JKTBanger
03-12-24, 03:44
Thanks for the reply, appreciate it. I understand what you're saying, but I guess the Tinder date thing isn't really what we're looking for. My question was more toward where are the wildest places to party, where I can show off my girlfriend (who is young, super hot, and is comfortable wearing next to nothing in a club) and ideally hook up inside the club. Not meet someone at a club to go back to a hotel. I wasn't sure if there are any clubs that this kind of thing happens inside of, or any that are on the beach where it's easy enough to take a quick walk outside? Something more along those lines. I like watching another guy or two use her, and after they are finished, then I jump in for my turn. Where are the clubs, bars, beaches, or nightlife where this is possible?

I hear you on the HIV concern, it is a risk everywhere. We both take PrEP, which yes I know doesn't protect against everything but it does protect against the scariest thing. Day to day we live pretty conservative and boring lives, so we like to go crazy on our vacations where we have a new environment and no one knows us. .

Black man should not be too difficult to find.

When I traveled, I love to fuck all social classes, but in Kenya I did not. Why? HIV.

My recommendation, don't make it sex only. Kenyans who do this in clubs are so much more likely to have HIV. Find a nice guy on tinder, go have a drink with him the afternoon. You will quickly find out if he has manners or not. Then go back to your hotel. You will have no problem.

Oiste
03-12-24, 12:14
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

Radical Guy
03-13-24, 00:03
Drinking wine under the sun won't help you think better. Your dirty imperialist war has no future. Your master, demented imbecile Biden, and all his Satanist paedophile clique, they are really very sad but the truth is only one: you took him in the ass. We are all eager to see your children return home in a coffin, fighting for your disgusting idea of violence-based democracy. I hope they get tens of thousands, the ticket home is free.Sounds like you seriously need to get laid. Too much time on your hands? LOL.

Zimzam
03-13-24, 21:30
As both the president and especially the vice-president are non drinking religious zealots there are many new anti-alcohol decisions made in Kenya, as they say they don't want to rule a nation of drunkards.

I heard that in Mtwapa bars are are only allowed to start selling alcohol after 5 pm.

In the daytime they are only allowed to sell food and soft drinks.

Heavy fines are given to those who break these new rules, even for customers. 15000 for the seller and 5000 for the customer.

Radical Guy
03-13-24, 22:01
As both the president and especially the vice-president are non drinking religious zealots there are many new anti-alcohol decisions made in Kenya, as they say they don't want to rule a nation of drunkards.

I heard that in Mtwapa bars are are only allowed to start selling alcohol after 5 pm.

Heavy fines are given to those who break these new rules, even for customers. 15000 for the seller and 5000 for the customer.I don't care about the alcohol, as long as there are no restrictions on pussy. LOL.

Neddy69
03-14-24, 06:09

Heavy fines are given to those who break these new rules, even for customers. 15000 for the seller and 5000 for the customer.Yes. That goes for bars. Regular Restaurants may serve alcohol during the whole day. Like Paradise where the minimum pensioner drunkards have their morning tusker.

Mwalimu.

MadDin19
03-14-24, 07:44

I heard that too. But that was 14 years ago. When the prisons were overcrowded in a few weeks (no one could pay the fine), they gave up again. Like I said, 14 years ago.

Mombie75
03-14-24, 10:47
It was announced that drinking dens can open 5 pm to 11 pm weekdays and 2 pm to 11 pm weekends. Hotels no time limits.

I am not sure if this has been adhered to as I am a non drinker / bar-pub goer. These silly ideas usually last a few weeks then revert to normal.

We shall see.

Oiste
03-15-24, 06:05
[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Slowalk
03-17-24, 14:53
It was announced that drinking dens can open 5 pm to 11 pm weekdays and 2 pm to 11 pm weekends. Hotels no time limits.

I am not sure if this has been adhered to as I am a non drinker / bar-pub goer. These silly ideas usually last a few weeks then revert to normal.

We shall see.I stayed out until 2:30 this morning in Nairobi. I was one of the first to leave. Where was this announced?

Oiste
03-17-24, 17:28

We shall see.Here in Mtwapa all the bars serve beer and alcohol from morning to night without any limitations. Goldfish Eagle's Nest Paradise. No one cares about this arrangement.

Mombie75
03-17-24, 17:35
I stayed out until 2:30 this morning in Nairobi. I was one of the first to leave. Where was this announced?https://www.k24tv.co.ke/news/kindiki-orders-closure-of-bars-in-residential-areas-132885/quote

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2024-03-06-kindiki-order-bars-within-residential-areas-schools-to-be-shutdown/

They changed it to residential areas. Some bars and customers in Mtwapa have been fined.

SuperChuck
03-17-24, 19:36
https://www.k24tv.co.ke/news/kindiki-orders-closure-of-bars-in-residential-areas-132885/quote

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2024-03-06-kindiki-order-bars-within-residential-areas-schools-to-be-shutdown/

They changed it to residential areas. Some bars and customers in Mtwapa have been fined.Terrible day today without electricity from nine in the morning until eight in the evening in Mtwapa. I had a beer at Goldfish at 2 in the afternoon. Other customers were drinking beer with me. Samantha the waitress says are jokes. In Africa nothing is as it seems.

Zimzam
03-17-24, 23:08
Here in Mtwapa all the bars serve beer and alcohol from morning to night without any limitations. Goldfish Eagle's Nest Paradise. No one cares about this arrangement.Those are the typical bars for muzungus.

The government doesn't care about those drinking & spending their money.

The new rules are aimed at the locals drinking in the daytime.

CumALot012
03-26-24, 21:40
MR profile.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mombasa/babe-g

Damages and VFM?

Tonsillol
03-27-24, 12:32
MR profile.

Damages and VFM?Nice one, definitely but the price per hour is a huge turn off for me. Just my opinion.

Mombie75
03-27-24, 14:21
MR profile.

Damages and VFM?Why does anyone need this kind of service in Mombasa? No girl you see anywhere in Mombasa is going to turn you down for that silly money of 10-15 k an hour.

Just go outside and find one you like.

MadDin19
03-27-24, 14:58
MR profile.

Damages and VFM?15 K / hour. LOL. I need 1 hour to find a young sexy cutie for 3 K / night.

Rat Traveler
04-03-24, 01:05
I've been meaning to post a few reports about Mombasa as I traveled there recently. A lot of folks on here helped me out and answered questions before my trip, so I thought I'd return the favor and post some updates and things. I'll post two reports, but for now, I'll add a few helpful things for fellow first time visitors.

One question I had before visiting was about where to stay. I was torn between finding a place in Mtwapa or staying at Big Tree (or any other cheap hotel near the beach). I decided on Big Tree even though I had some concerns before my visit about the hotel and traveling back and forth from Mtwapa as I figured that's where the good clubs were. As many pointed out, the rooms at Big Tree arent great, but staying on the beach was great. I can understand why many people on here decide to go the Airbnb route in Mtwapa as there were much nicer rooms at better prices. Just a warning, I spent a night in Diani and rented a place on Airbnb from a person with only a few ratings that accepted my request to rent and then immediately messaged saying that the room wasnt available but they had a different room. Classic bait and switch, and it can be a pain in the ass to cancel with airbnb as you need to call them. This whole thing wasted a few hours of my time but I was able to cancel it.

Finding rides from Big Tree to Mtwapa was easy enough at all hours of the night. Quite a few times, I used a matatu for only 50 ksh. It's easy to find a motorbike or tuktuk but be prepared to negotiate. During the daytime, you just tell them you want to pay 150 and they'll accept it, but during the night time or if it's raining, they triple the price and stick to it.

If you're concerned about exchanging currency, I figured out quite a few options. Once you arrive at the airport, you can purchase a safaicom sim which allows you to use the Mpesa app. The safaricom agent will use your passport to establish your number. Mpesa is great! I wish other countries all had similar apps, especially Thailand. What makes Mpesa great is that you have a vitual wallet that everyone accepts, even the girls. If you do pay girls, keep in mind they will see your name, if that matters to you. I decided to bring a significant amount of cash with me as I didn't want to use a foreign ATM. When exchanging cash, you can easily get the market value at a local banks (Naivas in Nyali has a few nearby). I also found that there were local bora bora shops that were willing to pay above market price. I was surprised by this because they actually paid me 155 ksh per USD when the market price was onlky 150 ksh. Handling cash can be a risk, so I brought the cash to City Mall and transferred it to my Mpesa account. It's also possible to use any popular transfer app and send money to an Mpesa account which elimates the need to bring cash or use ATMs.

Anyways, just a few tips for anyone new to Kenya. My next post I'll talk about the experiences with the girls, prices, and clubs.