PDA

View Full Version : Mombasa

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Hesekiels
09-26-09, 20:04
The only freebies in Kenya are the sun and the smiles of the girls. Every Kenya girl is a gold digger and she knows 100 ways to separate you fools from your money. For real love she has a black boy friend with a big dick.That's absolutely true and there is nothing more to add! I am just wondering if anybody here is not familiar with this fact?

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4379
09-28-09, 06:47
Once they get a foreigner to marry them and get them out of the country, their memory of you and those great sex sessions will disappear. I know from personal experience where I had this sweet Nzema girl from Ghana named Mercy since she was 19 for 5 great years of 3somes, expert deep throating, and anal sex. Once she found her Swedish husband on Adult Friend Finder and he married her and took her back to Sweden where she got quckly pregnant after just 2 visits, she completely forgot my name. Please edit if protocol has been broken.

That's absolutely true and there is nothing more to add! I am just wondering if anybody here is not familiar with this fact?

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Peter Gonecase
09-28-09, 09:32
Once they get a foreigner to marry them and get them out of the country, their memory of you and those great sex sessions will disappear. I know from personal experience where I had this sweet Nzema girl from Ghana named Mercy since she was 19 for 5 great years of 3somes, expert deep throating, and anal sex. Once she found her Swedish husband on Adult Friend Finder and he married her and took her back to Sweden where she got quckly pregnant after just 2 visits, she completely forgot my name. Please edit if protocol has been broken.If she really loves her man for taking her out of the system she should not even answer to her our clients or flings and this shows her commintment which I give her 100% marks.

Kudos Mercy.

PolyOrchid
09-28-09, 16:41
........and not all african women are like that. Everyone has to understand they also need money to survive and thus to term them all as gold diggers would be inappropriate........I appreciate your "heart", Peter. And let's remember that although these girls may be "golddiggers", to them, we are just interested in the pussy much of the time.

I agree with you that showing respect and human kindness is never a bad idea, anywhere and anytime.

Member #4364
09-28-09, 18:19
Gentlemen; the people want to survive in whole Africa.

That's all; and the reason why they make us happy in bed. Since the tourists stay away from Africa life has gotten harder.

As I was in Asia; I got a worse sex service.

Fslag338
09-28-09, 20:27
I have taken hundreds and hundreds of girls over the years in SE Asia Africa and Europe.

And you know what? Of these 100's of times I have had maybe 10 times a bad experience (in the sense of not good service). It does not matter if she is from Kenya Russia or Thailand. If you treat her well as a person, are nice too her and respect her as you want to be respected yourself. Then you will be paid back with good service in general and you will have a good experience yourself. Maybe some of you could rethink their own attitude also a little.

Hesekiels
09-28-09, 21:31
If you treat her well as a person, are nice too her and respect her as you want to be respected yourself... then you will be paid back with good service in general and you will have a good experience yourself. Fslag338:

I agree, but for the sake of good order I would like to add one tiny little issue: "if you treat her well as a person AND if you pay her a fair amount ... !" There are no free lunches and it would be unrighteous to ignore this fact. IMHO of course!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Peter Gonecase
09-29-09, 09:53
I appreciate your "heart", Peter. And let's remember that although these girls may be "golddiggers", to them, we are just interested in the pussy much of the time.

I agree with you that showing respect and human kindness is never a bad idea, anywhere and anytime.I do thank all of my fellow members for the contributions on this topic. I have seen that some of us do have a heart. I would request we can stop this discussion as i have found someone who is as i have stated below Kind, loving and Trusting.

LustyHombre
09-30-09, 12:56
Plaese start to laern. In kenya for free. Only sun end the smile of girls. The system to thake your money have 100 ways. Evry kenya girl is golddigger. For real love. Black boyfriends enough with long dick.
I have read so many priceless contributions from WB that I feel fairly certain that what he intends to say goes something like this:

" The only freebies in Kenya are the sun and the smiles of the girls. Every Kenya girl is a gold digger and she knows 100 ways to separate you fools from your money. For real love she has a black boy friend with a big dick "

Since he has visited here about 20 times by now, he surely has earned the right to teach us all, especially the guys who live here full time but lack his clarity of vision and might get all mushy over their unequal relationships with the poor local ho's.
That's absolutely true and there is nothing more to add! I am just wondering if anybody here is not familiar with this fact? Cheers!

HesekielsHesekiels:

The quote you cite is not attributable to me at all; the credit should go to Willyboy instead. I just translated his pronouncement from a few days earlier into plain English.

It seems that my tongue-in-cheek comment following that translation was thoroughly misunderstood by you and possibly others as well.

I therefore want to point out that I fully support Peter Goncase in this case. I strongly believe that all these girls should be treated with respect. Obviously, some are always more more deserving than others.

Just equate your dealings with these girls with any other fee-for-service situation. I am sure you treat your accountant or your lawyer with proper respect (chances are you wouldn't have hired him/her otherwise in the first place anyhow).

Remember, these girls do provide a very personal service to us, much more so than any accountant and most lawyers ever will. Whenever you are horny, you trust them with your precious little guy but after you've cum you think it's ok to disrespect them. Why? Simply because you pay them? Or because you now feel disgusted with yourself and you need to abuse somebody to get the anger out of your system?

You've got to be pretty naiive to expect quality GF sex if you treat her like a KES 500 trash ho.

If all you want is quick relief, then any hole will do and you might not care whether the provider's feelings get hurt or not.

If, on the other hand, you aim at maximizing your own pleasure (as I do)then it behooves you to rather carefully select your girl and to invest effort and time and money into her to help her reach the level of performance you desire.

Obviously, this only makes sense to develop where you live, not where you visit. The rewards can be extraordinary, but there are a few risks involved as well, exactly like in other other personal relationship.

As far as the gold digger comments are concerned: It's a rough world out there, and especially for these girls (single motherhood, unfinished education, no hope to generate a reasonable income any other way). As long as she offers me what I want (good wild sex and pleasant companionship) I don't mind being generous to her every now and then; chances are that what makes her happy is really only pocket change to most of us anyhow.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Nullnull
09-30-09, 19:59
Can someone recommend any of the following hotels?

Travellers Beach
Travellers Club
Reef
Mombasa Beach
Bahari Beach Club
Sun'n Sand Beach Resort
Bamburi Beach Hotel (I think it's not the similar named resort)
Indiana Beach
Severin Sea Lodge
Voyager Beach Resort
Sai Rock Hotel

Which of them are girl-friendly and close to the action?

In November I am planing to go to Mombasa. Being a newbie to Kenya I think about booking a package including hotel allthough I know many of you recommend only to buy ticket and then search for a hotel on your own.

Thanks in advance

Zimzam
10-01-09, 10:06

Reef

Bamburi Beach ResortI would say the Reef is definitely a No-No as I read this comment on the tripadvisor site:

http://nl.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g294210-d624924-Reviews-or10-Reef_Hotel-Mombasa.html#REVIEWS

"The Hotel was nice , but i was treated like a prisoner my girlfriend who is local was treated rudely by security . I was constantly followed by security everywhere . They do not allow guests pariculary Kenyan women."

The Bamburi Beach Resort (not the Hotel!) is OK, but you risk to have to share your veranda & kitchen with Indian families, staying in the room next to you with a countless number of persons & cooking curry all day long.

Claudio
10-01-09, 10:22
I found this good page.

http://vomitorium.t35.com/index.html

Sometimes its god to remember and taking care day and night.

Claudio

Hesekiels
10-01-09, 11:59
QUOTE=LustyHombre]Hesekiels:

The quote you cite is not attributable to me at all; the credit should go to Willyboy instead. I just translated his pronouncement from a few days earlier into plain English.

It seems that my tongue-in-cheek comment following that translation was thoroughly misunderstood by you and possibly others as well.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

LH:

with all due respect, but what exactly is the dissent now? Just curiousity!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4364
10-01-09, 18:29
No hotel in Kenya is girlfriendly only the short time "hotels" in the city.
Use the search function

Member #4379
10-01-09, 23:53
Use the search function
I thought girls could come and go at the Terminal Hotel in Nairobi for a double , not so?

LustyHombre
10-02-09, 07:10
I thought girls could come and go at the Terminal Hotel in Nairobi for a double , not so?Yes, you are right , but NullNull was asking about beach hotels in Mombasa.

LustyHombre
10-02-09, 07:29

Travellers Beach
Travellers Club
Reef
Mombasa Beach
Bahari Beach Club
Sun'n Sand Beach Resort
Bamburi Beach Hotel (I think it's not the similar named resort)
Indiana Beach
Severin Sea Lodge
Voyager Beach Resort
Sai Rock Hotel

Which of them are girl-friendly and close to the action?

In November I am planing to go to Mombasa. Being a newbie to Kenya I think about booking a package including hotel allthough I know many of you recommend only to buy ticket and then search for a hotel on your own.

Thanks in advanceThese are mostly "family hotels", I. E. You'd cause a lot of negative vibes on the part of the female tourist guests as well as the hotel management and staff if you parade a young shapely local girl around (especially if the is not the same, day after day). On the plus side: most of the male tourist guests would envy you and wish they were in your place!

Overall: not recommended.

I suggest Kahama if it has to be a reasonably good hotel, maybe Sai Rock is ok as well (looks like it might be from its location but I have never stayed there). Otherwise step down a star or two to places like Big Tree or the new Kenda Inn in Shanzu, where you can change girls every day and nobody is ever going to bother you.

Member #4364
10-02-09, 19:10
Gentlemen; you canīt compare the town hotels in Nairobi with the
beach resorts in Mombasa. Sai Rock; also for visitors you have to book a
double; iīm not sure if itīs possible to change the girl

Lusty is right; these hotels are not for us. i heard also that Kahama a bit more
tolerant.

Chuckes
10-03-09, 08:49
Hello,

I booked a double room in Kahama for march 2010.

They told me, that is no problem to bring a lady in a double room.

Hope it will.

Its my first time in Kenya.

Hesekiels
10-03-09, 12:23
... I heard also that Kahama a bit more
tolerant.

Steve is right, but indeed "just a bit"'! When I came with my third girl I was asked "why don't you have a steady girlfriend, Sir?" :) However, no problem to bring the cuty to my room after she registered at the reception! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Concarne
10-03-09, 16:02
I thought girls could come and go at the Terminal Hotel in Nairobi for a double , not so?

That was my experience. Had multiple girls in one day and it was never a problem.

However I would not stay at that hotel again. I am pretty low maintenance but I have a one roach per room limit.

I thought the Embassy was better (still not all that) but just a few hundred Ksh more.

LustyHombre
10-04-09, 05:36
LH:

with all due respect, but what exactly is the dissent now? Just curiousity!

Cheers!

HesekielsCuriosity is always a good thing, Hesekiels, because it is behind all the great discoveries mankind has made (as well as all the small inconsequential ones).

I guess I was trying to be a bit too cute and subtle with my attempt at irony, so here it goes "in black and white":

I do not have not much tolerance for people who, by virtue of having visited here a few times already and who seem focused only on finding the lowest price fuck regardless of quality (last year it was 1, 000; this year somebody beat them to it and found a shithole for only 300), make pronouncements from the pulpit like " ALL Kenya girls are such and such " and " DO NOT pay more than xxxx" and try in other ways to tell the rest of us what to think and do.

Willyboy
10-04-09, 07:55
Curiosity is always a good thing, Hesekiels, because it is behind all the great discoveries mankind has made (as well as all the small inconsequential ones).

I guess I was trying to be a bit too cute and subtle with my attempt at irony, so here it goes "in black and white":

I do not have not much tolerance for people who, by virtue of having visited here a few times already and who seem focused only on finding the lowest price fuck regardless of quality (last year it was 1, 000; this year somebody beat them to it and found a shithole for only 300), make pronouncements from the pulpit like " ALL Kenya girls are such and such " and " DO NOT pay more than xxxx" and try in other ways to tell the rest of us what to think and do.In living is the tollerenen of to think or of do and leaving other people a large matter. A lot of persons in the history did not allow that. With large wars to consequence (translate machine babelficks)

Hesekiels
10-04-09, 16:50
... I do not have not much tolerance for people who, by virtue of having visited here a few times already and who seem focused only on finding the lowest price fuck regardless of quality (last year it was 1, 000; this year somebody beat them to it and found a shithole for only 300), make pronouncements from the pulpit like " ALL Kenya girls are such and such " and " DO NOT pay more than xxxx" and try in other ways to tell the rest of us what to think and do.

LH:

fair enough, brother! Just some tiny little remarks: if somebody writes "all Kenyan girls ..." you should not take it all too narrow since there is always an exception from the rule. However, if a vast majority behaves in a certain way then I would not have a problem to accept a word like "all"! But honestly spoken, that's pretty much banal, isn't it!? :)

In terms of prices I partly agree. Sure we should always pay a fair amount, but please without being abused, agreed? For a mzungu 400 KHS would be indeed too less, but the often demanded 4000 KHS are also ridiculous, or am I mistaken?

Last but not least: sure, everybody has the right to decide what to do/ think/ pay! However, if somebody gives us an well meant advice not to pay more than, let's say, 2000 KHS for LT then it serves exactly the purpose of ISG! If somebody disagrees and pays double as much, well, then it is first and foremost his problem. But keep in mind that it might become a disadvantage for all of us if he “spoils the market”! :)

IMHO of course!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

LustyHombre
10-05-09, 06:12
In living is the tollerenen of to think or of do and leaving other people a large matter. A lot of persons in the history did not allow that. With large wars to consequence (translate machine babelficks)I hope you take your own wise words to heart and conduct yourself accordingly in future !

LustyHombre
10-06-09, 18:21
I hope you take your own wise words to heart and conduct yourself accordingly in future !I am really curious to know how this might sound after it gets translated by "babelfick"?

LustyHombre
10-08-09, 22:55
LH:

fair enough, brother! Just some tiny little remarks: if somebody writes "all Kenyan girls ..." you should not take it all too narrow since there is always an exception from the rule. However, if a vast majority behaves in a certain way then I would not have a problem to accept a word like "all"! But honestly spoken, that's pretty much banal, isn't it!? :)

HesekielsYour's is the voice of reason, Hesekiels , and I appreciate your comments .. What I'd like to emphasize though is that you should reasonably expect a pretty big difference in the findings of somebody who lives here 10 months a year and gets around a lot and has what statisticians would call a large upmarket sample size versus what somebody else might perceive who visits maybe twice a year for 3 weeks at a time and restricts himself to the lower range market segment .

Fun And Sun
10-08-09, 22:59
Chaps

Can I ask a couple more questions since my trip is coming up in about three weeks? Apologies in advance if they can be found by RTFFing, but have RTFFed and not found the answers... Mostly on logistics around the trip.

1. Which ATM is the best one to use? How much can I get out per day.

2. Where is the best place to exchange money, and do you get a good rate for currencies other than $ or is it best to change into dollars before going?

3. Is there a good hotel with a short term rate where I can bring girls for threesomes and the like and just rent a room for a few hours? (In the day time, and not one in one of the clubs.)

4. Any recommendations for good places to eat? (Both expensive ones as well as ones that have cheap food but that is also decent.)

5. Any recommendations for "must dos" and "avoids" on the mongering scene obviously appreciated! :)

Fun and Sun

LustyHombre
10-08-09, 23:30
LH:

In terms of prices I partly agree. Sure we should always pay a fair amount, but please without being abused, agreed? For a mzungu 400 KHS would be indeed too less, but the often demanded 4000 KHS are also ridiculous, or am I mistaken?

Last but not least: sure, everybody has the right to decide what to do/ think/ pay! However, if somebody gives us an well meant advice not to pay more than, let's say, 2000 KHS for LT then it serves exactly the purpose of ISG! If somebody disagrees and pays double as much, well, then it is first and foremost his problem. But keep in mind that it might become a disadvantage for all of us if he “spoils the market”! :)

IMHO of course!

Cheers!

HesekielsSure, you should have no prob finding lots of pretty decent looking girls for LT anywhere between 1.5 and 2.5 k for standard service (CBJ or BBBJ, LFK, MCFS). If all you want is a receiptacle for your jizz, you can find such for just a few hundred bob pretty much anywhere.

If on the other hand you want model looks, a personality etc. Like I do. Then be prepared to pay accordingly (4 or 5k). The same goes if you are looking for Greek, ATM, BBFS, FMF, MFM or whatever else you might fancy. That's my experience. And I never negotiate beforehand. I just pay what I feel she is worth after the fact. Rarely only do I need to argue. And whenever I find one I like, I repeat with her a few times, and of course the other girls notice that and compete for my attention.

LustyHombre
10-09-09, 08:00
Chaps

Can I ask a couple more questions since my trip is coming up in about three weeks? Apologies in advance if they can be found by RTFFing, but have RTFFed and not found the answers... Mostly on logistics around the trip.

1. Which ATM is the best one to use? How much can I get out per day.

2. Where is the best place to exchange money, and do you get a good rate for currencies other than $ or is it best to change into dollars before going?

3. Is there a good hotel with a short term rate where I can bring girls for threesomes and the like and just rent a room for a few hours? (In the day time, and not one in one of the clubs.)

4. Any recommendations for good places to eat? (Both expensive ones as well as ones that have cheap food but that is also decent.)

5. Any recommendations for "must dos" and "avoids" on the mongering scene obviously appreciated! :)

Fun and Sun

1. Barclays (British) and Standard Chartered ( South African/Chinese ) are the only international banks with branches and ATM's in Kenya .Check with your bank prior to departure whether they have fee waiver agreements in place with either of them . If not , you will get hit with

a) ATM fees by the Kenya bank which owns the ATM.

b) Foreign Withdrawal fees by your bank back home.

c) Unfavorable exchange rate by your own bank.

Daily limit is KES 40,000.

2. There are lots of Forex offices all over as well as informal street-corner money changers ( need I say : be careful ?? ) . In general , I find Shaban in the Cheers Plaza to be most competitive .

3. Big Tree or a few others in Bamburi and Shanzu .

4. Italian : La Veranda , Il Covo , Roberto, Arturo
International : Tamarind or Carnival
Steaks : Hunters
plus of course restaurants in all the better hotels .

5. You'll be fine as long as you use the Big Head to do most of the thinking .

Have Fun in the Sun !!

LustyHombre
10-09-09, 08:38
Chaps

Fun and SunForgot to mention Misono ( Japanese ) and Golden Chopsticks (Chinese )

BTW : all the places I mentioned are in Nyali or Bamburi .

There is a wide variety of additional restaurants in the city proper , of course.

Hesekiels
10-09-09, 18:28
... And I never negotiate beforehand...

LH:

Interesting! And with this approach you never had any problems? At least I had often very unpleasant situations in the morning when I gave the girl 2000 KHS 'for the taxi'! I have learned my lesson and always agree on the price beforehand now!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Willyboy
10-10-09, 06:41
LH:

Interesting! And with this approach you never had any problems? At least I had often very unpleasant situations in the morning when I gave the girl 2000 KHS 'for the taxi'! I have learned my lesson and always agree on the price beforehand now!

Cheers!

HesekielsNobody from hotel will helping you. End if shi broke your tv of adder stufs than MZUNGU will pay the bill. I can tell you storys. You will not now about this. How you will handling if you think 2000kes end your girl want 200 dollar. Hotel will call the police end will thake your money. End after 1 jaer. Discus in the kenya court.

One thime in Gambia. Dicussion BIFORE SEX in the room.10 thimes more than I have in mind. It during 3h bifore the girl was out. Wath will coming if discussuion after sex. I now one stituation that girl lock door outstide en the man in gail in his on room. It cost him lot of money to open the lock end new lock. The fist weeck after this problem. Hi was sleeping ALLOON

LustyHombre
10-10-09, 08:41
LH:

Cheers!

HesekielsI won't (and didn't) say that I never encountered " Is that all you think I am worth? " after the fact, but very rarely only.

Please consider as well that I do daytime ST's only, never an overnighter. Therefore, if she is a pro and relies on her nightly activities for an income, whatever I pay her is kind of "found money" anyhow. Furthermore, I target only the best looking girls who must be able to do kind of a verbal striptease during the get-to-know drink so that some sexual tension builds up. If her performance is up to my expectations, I do not hesitate to give her 1.5 to 2k for standard service and another 500 or so if real passion develops with DFK and maybe Greek.

Hesekiels
10-10-09, 13:52
... Discussion BEFORE SEX in the room. 10 times more than I had in mind. 3 hrs before the girl was out. ...

WB is right, that's exactly the risk! Never forget: when both of you are in the hotel room you are already lost!!! I had the very same experience not only in Kenya but in Ghana and Gabon as well!

Gentlemen, play safe and avoid 'misunderstandings'!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Hesekiels
10-10-09, 14:03
... if you think 2000 KHS and the girl wants 200 USD...

Sorry, I forgot to add: that's EXACTLY the ratio you might expect if things run bad!

So, please be wise and avoid such a worst case scenario!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Willyboy
10-10-09, 14:28
Sorry, I forgot to add: that's EXACTLY the ratio you might expect if things run bad!

So, please be wise and avoid such a worst case scenario!

Cheers!

HesekielsProblems about money appointments are not different about that you thake one girl ST or LT. End also if you have appointment. Than you can have problems. Only you can hope that the girl is correkt. One thimes I was giving one kenya girl 500kes to laeve my room after one minut. I was smelling the problem from far away. This girl thoke only about her money without thinking to giving my sexplaisir. End I now lot of storys not belong to my. In 2007 one girl was trying to stiel 26000kes +krediet card. The sicurity stopping her. I was togetter with this girl 4 full days end I was thinking. I can trust her. Big misthake. Sorry for my bad english. I am not from UK.

By the way. Appointments with taxidrivers can by more wors than with girls.

Member #4178
10-11-09, 04:20
Agree with 97% probability.

few ladies however really after white boyfriend assuming you are around 30 years old and they like you. its hard to find them but its not rare.

As A general rule the statement is perfectly correct.

Member #4178
10-11-09, 12:36
Just back from an amazing trip to mombasa north-cost

Lets cover the new changes and insights.

Girls: as many visitor i like to pickup ladies during daytime to avoid the club ladies. The best places are near POSTA Mtwapa between 6pm-8pm and Nakumat mall.
outside nakumat at the coffe-shop all pros has new tricks to pretend to be a regular working class lady. they brings books, laptop etc.(They know that some muzungus are looking for a serious relationship so they come with new lies and tricks)
Inside the supermarkets some non-pro stunners, but its take some time and experience to find and identified them.

Girls comes from Mtwapa/Sanzu can be classified as pro/semi-pro while bamburi village, (not to be confused with bamburi beach), normally has some decent ladies.for thus who fancies Somalies ladies tall with light skin try "pirates beach" at Sunday from 5pm to 8pm.

Flights: Ethiopian airlines has new direct flights to Mombasa from many European countries,

Apartments: as always, i took an apartments for 800ksh a night in Mtwapa. Mtwapa is the hub for pro and non pro.

tourists- New trends of 25 years old muzungu ladies. They can be seen around club and town. Many of them are lesbian. Its funny to watch them trying to pick the black ladies at disco.

Prices:food and transport about the same. Ladies cost as much as they think you can pay. so if you are very interested and exited and old the price will be very high as much as 4000ksh.
if you are cute and good looking and you know how to talk and make them laugh they will fuck you for free. (500ksh will be very welcome gift at the morning).

DVD: i took my laptop and rent some of the latest movies for 50ksh from many DVD shops at Mtwapa. very nice to watch a movie with your lady.

Internet-Safaricom has new prices for 3G wireless internet for laptops. any 3G phone can be used as a modem.

Phone calls-Its seems that Safaricom dramatically reduce the price of a phone calls so most of the ladies now can call you instead of the Annoying "please call me thank you "messages.

photos and videos-I have some impressive photos/videos taken from a gorgeous looking models.

One last observation, all ladies are available from discos but during day time only 70% from the non-pro are available. Some of them are not interested or their initial interest can not always be translated to sex. (may be busy or somehow hesitate or has already a rich boyfriend)

Mombasa are the best place in the world for fun. Kenya its not a country its a parallel universe. For maximum fun you just need to accept the limitations of the culture and not get frustrated.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Hesekiels
10-11-09, 14:30
Agree with 97% probability.

As A general rule the statement is perfectly correct.Gentlemen:

The following information might be useful for newbies.

Another bad thing can happen to you (at least I had this experience a couple of times). You agree beforehand on - let's say - 2000 KHS for LT and in the morning you have nevertheless a discussion that "this is too less! Give me more, or I will not leave your room!"

Anybody with a similar experience?

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Willyboy
10-11-09, 18:16
Gentlemen:

The following information might be useful for newbies.

Another bad thing can happen to you (at least I had this experience a couple of times). You agree beforehand on - let's say - 2000 KHS for LT and in the morning you have nevertheless a discussion that "this is too less! Give me more, or I will not leave your room!"

Cheers!

HesekielsI have this problem more than one thime. You can only pree to GOD to help.

Hotel workers will not helping you. The girls now very well this type of situation. Only one winner. The girls. Only the mzungu will giving more to stop the problem. But I now problems bigger than this.

Member #4364
10-11-09, 18:41
Yes; " you banged me more times; pay more". I said we fixed the time and the
money; o.k; here you have 200 more but iīm here 4 weeks; you will never
come again. At Cheers a few days later "spend me a drink"; i said go away
or i call the waiter. The girl have "bush drums"; they give themselves
informations about us; so the next learn the lesson.

Willyboy
10-11-09, 18:54
If one girls was staying with you. The next day. Evry girl in cheers will now wath you was giving. After 2 days. Than you have not name. But you recived names like. The man from 2000kes of the man from 3000kes or more. This mombasa is like radio. Wath you was saying in your room. Al information the day after in the radio.

Kampala3030
10-12-09, 10:35
Honestly you make Mombasa sound like as much fun as a stock exchange style trading pit with a pitbull fight thrown in for fun. If I didn't know better I'd be seriously put off by these postings.

Generally you can avoid 90% of trouble by not behaving like a dog in a dog fight. If you offer some good conversation, ask about their lives (many have interesting stories to tell, some may be bullshit, but a story is a story), a few drinks and maybe even a meal rather than going straight for the "how much for a fuck" routine you might enjoy yourself more. Those that just want money or are too out of their heads will make themselves clear and more than once its possible to make a sharp exit prior to committing yourself (note: stuff Ksh 200 for a beer then get to that meeting you gotta make!).

Think what the hooker thinks? This man just wants a fuck, so I'd better get everything I can. Or this is a nice guy who possibly could do with a fuck, so lets treat him like a human being.

I find postings, such as below, as essentially dehumanizing of the local WG population, not conducive to fun on either side, and making what is and can be a relaxed, fun and pleasant place sound like mindless scrum.

Fun And Sun
10-12-09, 22:04
1. Barclays (British) and Standard Chartered ( South African/Chinese ) are the only international banks with branches and ATM's in Kenya .Check with your bank prior to departure whether they have fee waiver agreements in place with either of them . If not , you will get hit with

a) ATM fees by the Kenya bank which owns the ATM.

b) Foreign Withdrawal fees by your bank back home.

c) Unfavorable exchange rate by your own bank.

Daily limit is KES 40,000.

2. There are lots of Forex offices all over as well as informal street-corner money changers ( need I say : be careful ?? ) . In general , I find Shaban in the Cheers Plaza to be most competitive .

3. Big Tree or a few others in Bamburi and Shanzu .

4. Italian : La Veranda , Il Covo , Roberto, Arturo
International : Tamarind or Carnival
Steaks : Hunters
plus of course restaurants in all the better hotels .

5. You'll be fine as long as you use the Big Head to do most of the thinking .

Have Fun in the Sun !!

Lusty, another big thank you for answering my questions. Not that long left for Fun and Sun, to enjoy some fun and sun now... :)

LustyHombre
10-13-09, 20:29
Honestly you make Mombasa sound like as much fun as a stock exchange style trading pit with a pitbull fight thrown in for fun. If I didn't know better I'd be seriously put off by these postings.

Generally you can avoid 90% of trouble by not behaving like a dog in a dog fight. If you offer some good conversation, ask about their lives (many have interesting stories to tell, some may be bullshit, but a story is a story), a few drinks and maybe even a meal rather than going straight for the "how much for a fuck" routine you might enjoy yourself more. Those that just want money or are too out of their heads will make themselves clear and more than once its possible to make a sharp exit prior to committing yourself (note: stuff Ksh 200 for a beer then get to that meeting you gotta make!).

Think what the hooker thinks? This man just wants a fuck, so I'd better get everything I can. Or this is a nice guy who possibly could do with a fuck, so lets treat him like a human being.

I find postings, such as below, as essentially dehumanizing of the local WG population, not conducive to fun on either side, and making what is and can be a relaxed, fun and pleasant place sound like mindless scrum.Righton, Kampala.

Treat them with kindness and consideration, and chances are you will be rewarded in kind.

Case in point: I had booked my 1st repeat with a new discovery for last Sat afternoon. I had just about only 1, 000 cash in my pocket which would just barely be enough for the hotel and 2 beers and therefore stopped at the Bamburi Barclays ATM to get some spending money. However, the machine "ate" my card because I allowed too much time to lapse before completing the withdrawal (my phone rang and I couldn't get off the call fast enough I guess). The bank was closed because it was Sat afternoon and I had left all my other cards at home. When I called the girl to cancel, she was gracious enough to say " I'm not after your money, Darling, I want YOU ".

Even though I have little illusions about my physical attractiveness and otherwise, she got her hooks deep into me because of this spontaneous display of human decency. I picked her up, took her to the same inn were we did our thing the first time around, we made real love this time and fucked each other crazy like horny adolescents; in short: we had an all-out marathon session and we both had a phantastic time (or for the cynics out there: I did and she just pretended; but the performance was worth an award). I dropped her back to near where she stays in Mtwapa afterwards with the promise to make it a threepeat sometimes next week when I am back in town and to then pay her appropriately for # 2 and # 3.

These are the kind of memories I would like to recall a few years from now when all the blow-by-blow details have become blurred into the fog of old age forgetfulness.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Chotu
10-23-09, 03:21
Coming back from Mombasa, I had a great time for a week. The girls on Mombasa Florida club are very classy but expensive. Girls are not going for less than 3500. They start will 5000 and rather go home alone than negotiate lower than 3500, which is not the same for Nairobi florida. But Casablanca and other clubs you can find cheaper girls.

Willyboy
10-23-09, 07:48
Coming back from Mombasa, I had a great time for a week. The girls on Mombasa Florida club are very classy but expensive. Girls are not going for less than 3500. They start will 5000 and rather go home alone than negotiate lower than 3500, which is not the same for Nairobi florida. But Casablanca and other clubs you can find cheaper girls.3 months ago. One girl ask also 5000kes, I was smiling with her. Girl number 2 was coming end say. I now about this girl end her price. I go with you for 1000kes /night (yes florida mombasa) The girls making not the price. You make the price. In casablanca Mombasa. Girls going for 300kes (ST) +price room down in casablanca. But 500kes is standard price. Laern to handling cultur end prices. Never pay more than 33 procent from asking prices. End somethimes 1/5 is enough. Schoeclainer will ask for you 500kes end the price is 20kes. Very inportent in Kenya. Laern prices from all stuffs end service. End do control about evry bill.66 procent of waiters making wrong bill for you. Special if you have girlcompany end special in casablanca disco. Advice. Give not premision to thake empty bottles from tabel. So you can make bill by yourself bifore waiter coming with bill.

Member #4148
10-23-09, 11:08
Righton, Kampala.

Treat them with kindness and consideration, and chances are you will be rewarded in kind.

Case in point: I had booked my 1st repeat with a new discovery for last Sat afternoon. I had just about only 1, 000 cash in my pocket which would just barely be enough for the hotel and 2 beers and therefore stopped at the Bamburi Barclays ATM to get some spending money. However, the machine "ate" my card because I allowed too much time to lapse before completing the withdrawal (my phone rang and I couldn't get off the call fast enough I guess). The bank was closed because it was Sat afternoon and I had left all my other cards at home. When I called the girl to cancel, she was gracious enough to say " I'm not after your money, Darling, I want YOU ".

Even though I have little illusions about my physical attractiveness and otherwise, she got her hooks deep into me because of this spontaneous display of human decency. I picked her up, took her to the same inn were we did our thing the first time around, we made real love this time and fucked each other crazy like horny adolescents; in short: we had an all-out marathon session and we both had a phantastic time (or for the cynics out there: I did and she just pretended; but the performance was worth an award). I dropped her back to near where she stays in Mtwapa afterwards with the promise to make it a threepeat sometimes next week when I am back in town and to then pay her appropriately for # 2 and # 3.

These are the kind of memories I would like to recall a few years from now when all the blow-by-blow details have become blurred into the fog of old age forgetfulness.

What an elegant installment.

Who's to say this ain't love, too?

Well said.

Member #4364
10-23-09, 19:03
@ chotu; maybe. I īm spending so many years my vacation in Kenya; stay
away from the clubs and you ll find a really hottie; but not for 3500.
Mostly i find a darling and get a great service

Try it; go to Mtwapa/town/beach

Chotu
10-24-09, 07:28
I never pay more than 1500 but I am saying that was the girls in florida was asking.

Willyboy
10-24-09, 09:49
Little girls of Kenya do to chat in the next manner. They place himself on the cybercafe chair. They open their knife-narrower chat and look at we there online is of their large adresbook. Then the game starts.. How are you. Hi. Wath you doing. Then for a long time nothing. They are still busy with others. A subject to conversation does not introduce them. Only okay. Ok. Ok. It is be annoying for this way busy. This way they want find someone for truth love. After 10 minutes their cyber money are on and are them suddenly gone with one or other stupid reason.

Mauriceyep
10-25-09, 18:15
I booked a double room in Kahama for march 2010I can see on the website of this hotel, that they ask for a full payment in advance.

Is it reliable?

Has anyone done this before?

Thanks

Chuckes
10-29-09, 17:55
I can see on the website of this hotel, that they ask for a full payment in advance.

Is it reliable?

Has anyone done this before?

ThanksI will pay at arriving.

Mauriceyep
10-31-09, 18:37
This week Ethiopian Airlines started to fly from Brussels to Mombasa.

I booked a ticket for the end of decembre: 560 euro (332 + taxes/fuel charges).
Not bad.

Kahama hotel raised their prices exactly 3 times (!) from 18th decembre until the beginning of 2010, compared to the normal prices. After january 4th again normal prices.

Guyt2007
10-31-09, 23:33
This week Ethiopian Airlines started to fly from Brussels to Mombasa.

I booked a ticket for the end of decembre: 560 euro (332 + taxes/fuel charges).
Not bad.

Kahama hotel raised their prices exactly 3 times (!) from 18th decembre until the beginning of 2010, compared to the normal prices. After january 4th again normal prices.The most places will raise their prices: normal x3

Willyboy
11-01-09, 12:55
Today I fly non stop Brussel. Mombasa (jetair) for 336 euro.

Yestoday booking. Today fly

Member #4364
11-01-09, 19:23
Yes; in that time; all the hotels trippeld their prices; but i ve written that.
i ve also booked Ethiopian Air; mid of march.
But they are delayed often; so i hope i ll get my connection flight to Mombasa.

LustyHombre
11-01-09, 23:24
Yes; in that time; all the hotels trippeld their prices; but i ve written that.

i ve also booked Ethiopian Air; mid of march.

But they are delayed often; so i hope i ll get my connection flight to Mombasa.I imagine, you can easily do worse than gettig stuck in ADD. (like Lusaka or Mbora or some other non-descript places)

Actually, Addis used to be the sex capital of East Africa in the 70's, when I used to get around a lot. Lots of lovely Amharic and Tigre Girls in all those little bars with red lightbulbs over their doors. Sweet memories.

Maybe it's time for a trip down Memory Lane now hat Ethiopian flies direct to MBA?

Slim 2500
11-02-09, 01:04
Well guys after looking through the forum I have decided to pay a vist to kenya next year and it will be my first time there it will be my first stop as I travel onto Thailand

Now as I said I have looked through and read most of the posts in the kenya forums and also the pictures very nice indeed. From what I have read I think I have my mind set on mombasa for a few days ok let me say I am a little confused with the going rates of the girls what would be the correct payment for a L/T and from the info I know about tembo and the beach areas and other pick up places would anybody recommend a hotel to stay for a few nights which is girl friendly and kind of decent and safe and not to much momey apart from that what is the best way to get from the airport by taxi to a hotel should I talk money upfront with the driver and agree on a price first well guys please help a virgin to kenya manythanks.

Slim

Hesekiels
11-02-09, 12:58
... I am a little confused with the going rates of the girls what would be the correct payment for a L/T ...

Slim 2500:

Don't worry, I am also a little confused now! I was thinking that the 2000 KHS I pay for LT is the going rate, but I have learned that some guys find it ok to pay double as much, whereas other mates insist that 500 KHS would be more than enough. However, I would recommend to ask the girl beforehand about her expectations and if you feel comfortable with the amount, simply pay.

Cheers!

Hesekiels

LustyHombre
11-02-09, 18:53
Slim 2500:

Don't worry, I am also a little confused now! I was thinking that the 2000 KHS I pay for LT is the going rate, but I have learned that some guys find it ok to pay double as much, whereas other mates insist that 500 KHS would be more than enough. However, I would recommend to ask the girl beforehand about her expectations and if you feel comfortable with the amount, simply pay.

Cheers!

HesekielsIn general, you might be right on with 2, 000 for the average LT arrangement (in terms of cars: say a Chevy), but I believe you've got to allow quite a bit of leeway for the ones who think they are a Caddy or a Lexus or a Merc.

If you are really tempted to think they might be as good on the inside as the exterior suggests, then be prepared to spend double that or more (factor in menu items as well like BBBJ which is not always standard in Africa, and be prepared to pay add-on premiums for BBFS, Greek, ATM, MFM, FFM and whatever else you fancy).

To avoid surprises, ask beforehand and negotiate if neccessary.

Please keep in mind that I may not be the best person to give advice on LT bcs I always do short afternoon sessions only without any prior negotations and rely upon my ability to talk myself out of trouble in case she has more substantial expectations than what I am willing to invest (happens only very rarely, though).

Coogee
11-02-09, 20:15
Ouch KShs 12,850 a night at Kahama destroys my New Year Eve plans, the normal price challenges my budget this destroys it.

Any advise to help a cash strapped traveller who wants a girl friendly hotel.

Do hotels triple there costs of rooms throughout kenya over christmas and new year. I had planned to travel Nairobi-Mombassa- Malindi-Lamu-Malindi-Mombassa-Nairobi in a rushed 10 days.

Thanks

LustyHombre
11-03-09, 04:59
Ouch KShs 12,850 a night at Kahama destroys my New Year Eve plans, the normal price challenges my budget this destroys it.

Any advise to help a cash strapped traveller who wants a girl friendly hotel.

Do hotels triple there costs of rooms throughout kenya over christmas and new year. I had planned to travel Nairobi-Mombassa- Malindi-Lamu-Malindi-Mombassa-Nairobi in a rushed 10 days.

ThanksXmas time (Dec15-Jan15) is the wrong time of year to go on safari for folks who are on a budget . Most hotels , if not all , double or even triple their regular rates . Absolutely shameless , but that's the ugly side of how a Free Market Economy functions .

If you absolutely have to go anywhere at that time of year , I'd go without reservations and just try my luck when it comes time to find a bed for the night . Even "fully booked" hotels usually have night clerks who will find you something , for the right inducement of course .

AfAsia
11-03-09, 10:12

Any advise to help a cash strapped traveller who wants a girl friendly hotel.Comiserations, regarding your New Years Eve desire. The question you ask is indeed troublesome. All rates are through the roof this time of year i`m afraid. Your best bet is talk to your girl upon arrival or taxi driver. The locals i`m sure will point you in the right direction, bare in mind you being a budget traveller, well, you going to have to slum it mate. This is about the best advice one can give. If you read the forum you will note, cheaper budget hotels are up Matwapa way, a little way north of Bamburi.

You only staying ten days. I think your itenary looks too hectic. My advice would be to stay in Nairobi and a couple days in Mombasa, forget the others. Ten days is simply not enough.

Willyboy
11-10-09, 20:23
Prices for sex

Girls starting to ask craesy prices.4000kes for ST end 10.000kes full night.

But I thake very nice girl for 1500kes/full night.

Plaese my brother. Go not for this high prices. Say. Better notting than small.

My roomclaener work for 210kes/day (2 euro)

I now that sex is not normal work.

1000kes/ST end 2000kes/full night is enough.

LustyHombre
11-11-09, 18:59
Prices for sex

Girls starting to ask craesy prices.4000kes for ST end 10.000kes full night.

But I thake very nice girl for 1500kes/full night.

Plaese my brother. Go not for this high prices. Say. Better notting than small.

My roomclaener work for 210kes/day (2 euro)

I now that sex is not normal work.

1000kes/ST end 2000kes/full night is enough.Why does WB usually manages to get under my collar with his posts?

Because he links factual info (like: "girl asks 10,000 full night but I found 1 for 1,500" and "room cleaner gets 210/day") which I appreciate at face value, with attempts to control the behavior of us other forum members (like: " Go not for this high prices. Say such-and-such. 2000 Kes/full night is enough").

We are all (hopefully) big boys who know how to decide what is right for ourselves based on our individual circumstances and needs.

Enough of the rant. Maybe in reality he is quite a nice and reasonable guy and it's just his lack of mastery of the English language which makes it look like he is an arrogant Mr. Know-it-All?

Willyboy
11-12-09, 10:12
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Tonkazan
11-12-09, 22:50
Why does WB usually manages to get under my collar with his posts?

Because he links factual info (like: "girl asks 10,000 full night but I found 1 for 1,500" and "room cleaner gets 210/day") which I appreciate at face value, with attempts to control the behavior of us other forum members (like: " Go not for this high prices. Say such-and-such. 2000 Kes/full night is enough").

We are all (hopefully) big boys who know how to decide what is right for ourselves based on our individual circumstances and needs.

Enough of the rant. Maybe in reality he is quite a nice and reasonable guy and it's just his lack of mastery of the English language which makes it look like he is an arrogant Mr. Know-it-All?

Thanks, Lusty, for saying what I would have loved to say, but could not get the right words. It really ticks me off when a member assumes that everyone else is an idiot, and proceeds to give the kind of lecture you reserve for nursery school kids.

Fun And Sun
11-24-09, 23:04
Having finished uploading the pictures I figure that I'll start working on my trip report.

Since Mombasa is pretty small and there are a few ladies that I really liked and want to see again, I have omitted their pics and details of my adventures with them.

The omitted story does include a GFE that I nicknamed the moviemaker since she enjoyed filming me getting busy with her friends! It's a great story, but not sharing it since I hope to star in movies with her friends (and her) again during my next trip.

It will take me a while to type the report up, but the last "Adventures of Fun & Sun" from LOS with pics is on below link:

http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=907783

Fun And Sun
11-24-09, 23:24
Touched down in Mombasa on Friday morning, quick taxi ride to my hotel, followed by a check-in process that took forever, and was ready to head out for some "Fun and Sun".

Exited the hotel, and caught a matatu to Big Tree. It's a pretty quick ride, but most matatus don't know where Big Tree is, but if you say Bora Bora then they will drop you at the right spot. Then it's just a three minute walk down the road towards the beach.

Anyway, ordered a beer, and sat down to look at the beach. It was still pretty early, so the selection wasn't all that great, so despite being desperate to blow my load I decided to wait a bit. Ordered some food, and after a little while Flora walked past. A smile and a friendly wave in her direction was enough to bring her over to my table, and we had a drink together and talked a bit. Long story short, I complemented her on her beautiful lips, said that I would love to feel them around me, and five minutes later we were in a taxi on the way back to my hotel.

Undressed, and Flora could tell that I was horny so took me in her mouth right away. I could feel the stress and frustration of my trip melting away... :) Blew a huge load over her face, then collapsed onto the bed. Talked a bit, rubbed her butt, and the subject of anal sex came up. Turns out that while she says she isn't a fan of it, she does it. This gets me hard right away, and we proceed to have a bit of anal fun which was really good. Blow my load, we talk a bit. I decide to go for a swim and she comes with me, we walk the beach a bit, then head back to my room again for some more anal fun.

This next anal session with Flora we get a bit more creative with the positions, and I realise that some muzungu (or several) has spent a lot of time doing her this way since she takes it without too much difficulty.

Send her home, she is a bit reluctant to leave but I say I have to work... Hey, mongering is working. I sleep a bit, head out for some dinner, and then go to Casaurina where I meet Lydia.

Lydia is being really nice and sleep, and after 10 minutes I am declared to be the love of her life... Am tired, so we head back to my room quite early. We take some BJ pics (which she seems to enjoy! :) and then I blow my load and fall asleep. Wake up in the late morning, early morning sex, then tell Lydia that I have to work so she needs to leave. A bit of protest at this "I can stay in your hotel room while you work" "No, it is a top secret call with the big boss" goes back and forth, but then she agrees to leave if I promise to call her again after I am done working... Hmmm...

Flora (pics from this part of trip report, not all of them)

http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=955739
http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=950054

Lydia

http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=958076

Hesekiels
11-26-09, 18:45
Touched down in Mombasa on Friday morning, quick taxi ride to my hotel, ...

awesome pics brother, truly awesome! Many thanks for sharing!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Fun And Sun
11-26-09, 23:35
During the daytime I got to know the moviemaker, but sorry, not details...

In the evening I decided that I wanted to avoid bumping into Lydia, so I headed to Tembo. Really liked Tembo, talked to a lot of girls, some of them can be very pushy and insistent but I didn't mind too much. Settled for Puri after a little while.

We decided to grab a drink and a late night snack in the upstairs seating area before leaving. Now, one thing I learnt over several visits is that the waiters and bartenders in that area are a bunch of scum that always shamelessly overcharge for everything and every time. Very interestingly it was Puri that made the biggest scene over this rather than me, which was very different from other destinations I have mongered in. I did appreciate that and she argued our bill down to what it was supposed to be.

Headed back to my hotel, finished our food, I photoed her doing a little striptease for me, and then for some really good sex. Woke up in the morning since she needed to go to church. I was still hungover from the night before and wasn't really in the mood for sex since it was still early, but she was very insistent and even stayed for an extra hour until I had slept a bit more. We rigged up my camera, and then filmed ourselves getting it on. Was really good.

Obviously my ego likes to think that it was my sexual performance that made her insistent on doing it in the morning, but the sense that I got throughout the rest of the trip is that once or twice in the morning is pretty much standard which is different from for example LOS and Brazil where a morning pop is by no means guaranteed.

Puri didn't want to go to church in the red shirt in the pics (understandable...) so asked to borrow one of my shirts. I was hesitant but then gave in and let her borrow one of my beach shirts. She promised to bring it back at six.

Slept a bit longer, then went for breakfast. Took a matatu to Big Tree, totally empty, hung out for a while but then gave up and headed back to my hotel. Read through my trip notes and decided to walk to Ya'mas to check that out. Got there in the early afternoon, was quite a lot of mongerers there but they seemed to be with their "GF for a week" and didn't see any attractive girls by themselves. A few female mongerers were there too, wonder if they read this site... :)

Went for a massage at one of the little massage places, nice massage by one of the girls who I don't want to name, no possibility of "very nice massage" in the little shed, but she promised to come to my hotel for this the next day which sounded good.

Headed back to the hotel to get my shirt from Puri, and figured a BJ too... Waited around for about 45 minutes in my room, but Puri was a no show. Oh well, decided to check out Cheers for dinner and have a few beers.

On my way out from the hotel what I thought was one of the girls that worked in reception ran after me and asked if she could ride with me in the taxi since she was going the same way. This turned out to be incorrect and led me into a bit of a difficult situation that it took me a while to get out of...

To be continued...

Pics of Puri:

http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=957766
http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=957765
http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=957762

Part 1 of story:

http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=958106

LustyHombre
11-29-09, 14:20
Touched down in Mombasa on Friday morning, quick taxi ride to my hotel, followed by a check-in process that took forever, and was ready to head out for some "Fun and Sun".

[/url]Glad to learn that you seem to have enjoyed your visit to MBA.

While it is obvious from your pics that your and my preferred body types are not the same , I'd be curious to know whether you agree with me that Kenya girls , even the hardened pros on the Tembo-Casablanca-Casuarina circuit , are much less mercenary in their attitudes than the typical Thai and Philly pros and Rio garotas .

In my experience, most of them are out to have genuine fun themselves ; of course, the money helps (often greatly).

Fun And Sun
11-30-09, 23:36
Glad to learn that you seem to have enjoyed your visit to MBA.

While it is obvious from your pics that your and my preferred body types are not the same , I'd be curious to know whether you agree with me that Kenya girls , even the hardened pros on the Tembo-Casablanca-Casuarina circuit , are much less mercenary in their attitudes than the typical Thai and Philly pros and Rio garotas .

In my experience, most of them are out to have genuine fun themselves ; of course, the money helps (often greatly).

I have to totally agree with you on that one Lusty. The girls in Mombasa are on a different level in terms of the experience they will provide as standard than the harder girls of Rio or Pattaya. It's more like really renting a GF for an evening or a few hours than renting a working girl in Mombasa. A few of the girls I developed a nice friendship with during my trip (they aren't in the photogallery and will only be mentioned in passing in the trip report I'm putting together) and we e-mail a bit from time-to-time.

Some examples of differences is that they don't leave in the morning until you ask them to leave pretty much, a morning bang/BJ seems to be offered as standard, they are really happy to join you for breakfast or come hang out for a few hours if you give them a call. My experience was that they seem to insist on matatu money no matter what, but I can afford the 20 KES charge for this.

On the negative side they can be a bit clingy: calling several times, sending batches of text messages, staking out the hotel reception... But I didn't find that too hard to deal with.

Fun And Sun
12-01-09, 23:27
Heading out of my hotel a girl came running after me, I thought it was one of the receptionist ladies so I turned around and smiled at her. She was not a looker, but she asked if she could share a taxi with me since she was going the same way. Figured why not, and we shared a taxi towards Cheers.

When we got to Cheers I had realised she wasn't one of the receptionist girls since she had started rubbing my leg. We were having a nice conversation though, and sometimes mongering can be a bit lonely so I suggested that she could join me for something to eat at Cheers plus a drink or two. We had dinner, she talked about supporting her sister and so on, and after dinner we agreed that I could help her support her sister by letting her blow me in my hotel room for 500 KES. I always like to support a worthy cause... :)

We take a taxi back to the hotel, she starts doing what she had agreed to do, but does a lousy job at it and keeps complaining. I'm increasingly annoyed at her poor attitude, I don't want to f-ck her, just want to get an after dinner BJ before I go out for the evening. Decide to just jerk myself of over her face, which she is less than delighted about, but oh well. No pics since I didn't think she was very pretty plus I had turned the camcorder on so had it all on film.

Protracted discussion now to get Sarah to leave. Demands 2,000 KES, and we argue back and forth. She knows that filming is illegal in Kenya, but doesn't explicitly threaten to call the police, just points it out. I pretend to "demagnetise" the disc by moving my mobile phone over it, and that convinces her that the movie is now deleted...

Still struggling to get her to leave, but I am not paying her 2,000 KES for that performance. In the end she is convinced to leave with 500 KES, but this girl would come to bother me several more times during my trip, will detail it all in chronological order throughout the trip report.

With Sarah finally gone I grab a quick shower, then decide to go to Black Havannah. This place was totally dead, so I head to Casaurina, were I am approached by Lydia. I'm nice to her since she is nice to me, and we talk and have a few drinks, dance a bit, and generally enjoy our evening. The time she had come with me before she had refused anal on the grounds of being an anal virgin, but this time I am able to convince her that we should have a bit of anal fun... So we head back to mine.

I am sure that many of you have heard from non-pros and pros that "this is their first time doing anal with anyone" but the way she reacted to it I am pretty convinced that this was the first time that she tried it. After multiple attempts we do it successfully, but she is grumpy afterwards so i turn of the lights and go to sleep.

Next morning we go to breakfast together, then back to the hotel room were she insists on giving me a BJ and is offended when I don't set up my camcorder to film it like the other times she did it! Crazy, but there we go. Refuses CIM since "she just ate" but oh well. Struggle a bit with making up a story for why she has to leave, don't have it in my notes what I told her, but give her a bit of money to get food since she has invited me to her house the next evening and wants to cook dinner for us.

Then I head to the pool for a bit of "fun" and wait for "massage girl 1" to arrive as we had planned...

Part 2 of story:

http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=958889

Jim01
12-04-09, 01:12
Anyone wanna hook up for a beer?

Done this before with some ISG members. Was fun.

Claudio
12-05-09, 12:59
Thanks for the report "fun and sun".

Look at the link below:

http://vomitorium. T35.com/index.html

You where lucky with the girl.

For me I don't photo ore filming. I'm on the road 3 month a year. Tree times in Kenia and Summer in the Phiilipines ore Cambo/ Lao, etc.

When I'm in Kenia:

Nice staying privat with friends in Mtwapa, ore even in Mombasa.

Girls: everywhere on the streets, in the shops after 5PM on every Matatu Station in Monmbasa, on the way home.

Going out:

Shure Tembo, Casaurina, some Bare in Mombasa, Bamburi, etc. Bahnhof and Ceers are NOT my places.

And:

The rest of the country:

Nairobi, Nakuru, etc. Friendly people, nice girls everywhere happy for some support.

Claudio

Wolfy81
12-08-09, 04:38
Anyone have the email address for the Kahama Hotel. Want to make a reservation but every time I try the email address from there website.

reservations@kahamahotel.co.ke

I Keep getting a Delivery Status Notification error message.

Fun And Sun
12-08-09, 17:09
Anyone have the email address for the Kahama Hotel. Want to make a reservation but every time I try the email address from there website.

reservations@kahamahotel.co.ke

I Keep getting a Delivery Status Notification error message.

I successfully made my reservations through kahamahotel@gmail.com

Funky Gallo
12-09-09, 10:26
I successfully made my reservations through kahamahotel@gmail.comdid you book without advance payment?

In the web site is write that is necessary to pay first but seem impossible pay with credit card so I don't know how i can book a room in kahama from my country.

Wolfy81
12-09-09, 10:39
Thx Fun And Sun,

the website I was on did not have that email address.

I will give it a try.

Fun And Sun
12-09-09, 23:44
did you book without advance payment?

In the web site is write that is necessary to pay first but seem impossible pay with credit card so I don't know how i can book a room in kahama from my country.

I just told them that I will pay on my arrival, but I also called them to confirm my booking. They ask for advance payment but was fine with me not giving this so just call to verify I would say

Concarne
12-18-09, 02:41
Hey fellows!

I am beginning to think about my next visit to Kenya which will be split with a trip to Uganda.

I was thinking about flying directly into MBA. I was wondering if anyone knows which airlines or from which european cities I can accomplish that from? Same question regarding flying into Nairobi, I rather fly into MBA but I would not mind spending a couple of days in the big city.

Alternatively if someone thinks it may be easier to fly into Uganda and then getting to MBA I am all ears.

TIA

Loso69
12-18-09, 03:09
Jetairfly has recently added direct flights from Brussels to Mombasa:

http://www.jetairfly.com/en/

Click on the flags at the bottom of the page and you'll find that there are also direct flights to Mombasa from Germany (TUIfly), UK (Thomson)...

Loso

LustyHombre
12-18-09, 08:39
Jetairfly has recently added direct flights from Brussels to Mombasa:

http://www.jetairfly.com/en/

Click on the flags at the bottom of the page and you'll find that there are also direct flights to Mombasa from Germany (TUIfly), UK (Thomson)...

LosoThese are charter flights which do not operate year-round but only Oct. Mar or Apr!

The only year-round charters I know of are offered by Condor and LTU (Germany) and Thomsons (UK).

I am thinking of trying something new next time I go to Europe (2nd half Jan, BRRRRR.): MBA-ADD on Ethiopian N/S, 2 nights layover there to stroll down Memory Lane, and possibly do the same thing on the way back.

Willyboy
12-19-09, 10:18
These are charter flights which do not operate year-round but only Oct. Mar or Apr!

The only year-round charters I know of are offered by Condor and LTU (Germany) and Thomsons (UK).

I am thinking of trying something new next time I go to Europe (2nd half Jan, BRRRRR.): MBA-ADD on Ethiopian N/S, 2 nights layover there to stroll down Memory Lane, and possibly do the same thing on the way back.This fly. Every weck. From 1/11 till beginning of April.

I have my ticket in hand with this fly 3/1/2010. Pay 435 euro

LustyHombre
12-20-09, 06:19
These are charter flights which do not operate year-round but only Oct. Mar or Apr!I actually wrote "Oct hyphen Mar or Apr" intending to say " Oct until Mar or Apr ". Seems the Mod doesn't like hyphens and substituted my "-" with a dot ". " even though that changes the meaning and gets me into hot water (again!) with WB.

With all due respect and acknowledging his right to do as he pleases on his board, I found out a long time ago already that he doesn't like multiple dots either at the end of a sentence and replaces them with a single dot instead.

Pity, bcs I don't know how to otherwise signal that this is a trailing thought of mine.

Lastly, I was taught to use "I. E. " in school (admittedly, many decades ago) in order to explain a preceeding word. It stands for "id est" which means "that is" in Latin and I always thought it's part of Common English inspite of its esoteric origin. Well, maybe not so.

Guyt2007
12-20-09, 08:31
Hi guys

We talked alot about prices of the ladies and we all know, during high season the hotels/appartments have horrible prices.

But what with the ladies? Are the prices we talk everyday also valid during high season?

Willyboy
12-20-09, 12:10
I actually wrote "Oct hyphen Mar or Apr" intending to say " Oct until Mar or Apr ". Seems the Mod doesn't like hyphens and substituted my "-" with a dot ". " even though that changes the meaning and gets me into hot water (again!) with WB.

With all due respect and acknowledging his right to do as he pleases on his board, I found out a long time ago already that he doesn't like multiple dots either at the end of a sentence and replaces them with a single dot instead.

Pity, bcs I don't know how to otherwise signal that this is a trailing thought of mine.

Lastly, I was taught to use "I. E. " in school (admittedly, many decades ago) in order to explain a preceeding word. It stands for "id est" which means "that is" in Latin and I always thought it's part of Common English inspite of its esoteric origin. Well, maybe not so.My english is bad. But I write. No nonsens like beginners in kenya. I now the rates of sex. End making the market not end for adder plaiser runners.

End not run in Mombasa city for schaep bleu pills.

Willyboy
12-20-09, 12:22
I actually wrote "Oct hyphen Mar or Apr" intending to say " Oct until Mar or Apr ". Seems the Mod doesn't like hyphens and substituted my "-" with a dot ". " even though that changes the meaning and gets me into hot water (again!) with WB.

Lastly, I was taught to use "I. E. " in school (admittedly, many decades ago) in order to explain a preceeding word. It stands for "id est" which means "that is" in Latin and I always thought it's part of Common English inspite of its esoteric origin. Well, maybe not so.In a forum it is not important concerning solecism, points. I try in my own possibilities correct of supplying information and not always busy concerning solecism of other people. For that existence other forums. These LH spent more time to make living people acid concerning solecism then concerning correct information to leave. In my country speak one normally none English. Normally have not been obliged this language correctly are possible.

Member #4364
12-20-09, 19:27
How many tourists are in Kenya; and how many girls are there ?
If i canīt get what i want; i ll going to the next one...........

Cheers

LustyHombre
12-22-09, 00:48
How many tourists are in Kenya; and how many girls are there?

If I can't get what I want; I ll going to the next one.

CheersChristmas week thru approx End Feb:

Mombasa and North Coast Beach hotels. About 22, 000

Malindi and Watamu. About 9, 000

Diani Beach. About 8, 000

Note: these are total visitor numbers; no idea how many of them might be looking for action while they are here, but I believe to have seen some hubbies who left their families at the hotel to do some "shopping".

I guess the girl / monger ratio at 2/1 or better on the beach in the afternoon / eve and at least 3/1 at the night spots.

Member #4364
12-22-09, 19:31
Ahhhhh 22000 in Mombasa/North/Mtwapa......... i hope i get a chair at Cheers;
sorry: after the last riots they fight about every visitor; then we have the
hughest economy crises we ever saw and if i have a look about the age;
many of them are above 65 years.

But you are right; during the christmas week and mid of january are many
visitors; also the rich Kenyans at the coast; but most of them with their
partner.

I have time; mid of march i can bang how much i want

Cheers

LustyHombre
12-22-09, 23:48
Ahhhhh 22000 in Mombasa/North/Mtwapa. I hope I get a chair at Cheers; sorry: after the last riots they fight about every visitor; then we have the hughest economy crises we ever saw and if I have a look about the age; many of them are above 65 years.

But you are right; during the Christmas week and mid of January are many visitors; also the rich Kenyans at the coast; but most of them with their partner.

I have time; mid of March I can bang how much I want

CheersAlways remember: During the rainy season, there is no need for the wild animals to visit the all-night-illuminated water hole in front of the safari lodge. But they have no other choice during the dry season, and the shallower the water hole gets the easier it will be for the lions to make a kill.

Member #4364
12-23-09, 19:59
We ll see; i was one time during the christmas season; 2003; they trippeled
the hotel prices; never again.
Watching animals ? For 200 USD/day ? Sorry; in my hometown i ve to pay
5 bucks to see the big 5 in our zoo.
And nobody can promise you to see something at a safari; my buddy saw
only antilopes...................

Hope to see somebody at Cheers in march/april; the retiered men are sometimes
a bit strange........

Chuckes
12-24-09, 08:08
We ll see; I was one time during the Christmas season; 2003; they trippeled the hotel prices; never again.

Watching animals? For 200 USD/day? Sorry; in my hometown I ve to pay 5 bucks to see the big 5 in our zoo.

And nobody can promise you to see something at a safari; my buddy saw only antilopes.

Hope to see somebody at Cheers in March/April; the retiered men are sometimes a bit strange.Hello, Steve, I will be there from 26. 3. To 7. 4. Hope we can meet (I am not retired)

Claudio
12-27-09, 12:40
WILL BE THERE FROM 19.3. until 10 of April. (Im not retired. But anyway hopefully its a still a good spot when I am.)

Zimzam
12-30-09, 11:11
I just read on another forum that the Casuarina in Mtwapa was on fire (literally).

Can anyone confirm this?

Rolff
12-30-09, 21:11
I just read on another forum that the Casuarina in Mtwapa was on fire (literally).

Can anyone confirm this?I was like 2 weeks ago there, when did it happen?

Willyboy
12-30-09, 21:38

Can anyone confirm this?Not coreckt. Small parking fire (band of carr in fire)

Member #4364
12-31-09, 20:26
Hi Chuck, currently in Gambia

cy

LustyHombre
01-02-10, 06:33
The last 2 weeks saw a great influx of guys and girls from upcountry, not only NBO, but from as far away as Uganda and Rwanda at all the typical mongering meeting places on Nyali and Bamburi Beach in the North as well as in Diani Beach.

Was twice at Ali Barbour's 40 Thieves Bar around noon time and picked up a real suave (and I suspect semi-pro) from Kigali 1 day and a NBO girl a few days later. Both were quite sophisticated young ladies, gifted with good looks and great bodies and bedroom skills, who seem to have run low on cash while holidaying (little wonder seeing what hotels and restaurants charge these days!).

On the North Coast I did not do quite as well; there were lots of girls whom I had never seen before and who will all be gone again in a few days, but no real stunners except for a 3 holer from Kisumu at Yamas who offered, right off the bat, to do it wthout protection!

What did surprise me was the large number of overweight and fugly European women who had come to the beach trawling for toyboys. Quite a disgusting sight, I might add, even for somebody who takes no offense seeing the roles reversed, I. E. Flabby old muzungus frolicking around pre-coitus with young black lasses.

Mauriceyep
01-11-10, 08:25
What did surprise me was the large number of overweight and fugly European women who had come to the beach trawling for toyboys. Quite a disgusting sightYes, I saw them too. Together with many overweight, ugly and fat European guys looking for young black ladies. Indeed a disgusting sight!

Funky Gallo
01-11-10, 22:58
Yes, I saw them too. Together with many overweight, ugly and fat European guys looking for young black ladies. Indeed a disgusting sight!Maybe you didn't notice but they are working girls they care only about money so it doesn't matter if a mzungu is ugly or handsome.

why do you judge the ugly europeans? they don't force anybody, those black ladies prefer to earn money fucking an ugly man than working honestly for a week or more.
Now I'm young and decent looking but probably one day I'll be a ugly old man and I would like to keep mongering without the look of disaproval of people same you.
Is this still the internationalsexguide forum or it is the sexual morality forum?

LustyHombre
01-12-10, 06:42
hy do you judge the ugly europeans? they don't force anybody, those black ladies prefer to earn money fucking an ugly man than working honestly for a week or more.Pls keep in mind that the vast majority have no access to what you refer to as "honest jobs" .

To my way of thinking, honesty has nothing to do with your occupation but is a character trait just like reliability and pleasantness .

Compared to the other 6 countries I have lived in over the last 35 years , most of the local WG's are of good character and are honestly dedicated to providing you and me with a true ( but temporary ) GFE .

Funky Gallo
01-12-10, 10:19
please keep in mind that the vast majority have no access to what you refer to as "honest jobs".

To my way of thinking, honesty has nothing to do with your occupation but is a character trait just like reliability and pleasantness.

Compared to the other 6 countries I have lived in over the last 35 years, most of the local WG's are of good character and are honestly dedicated to providing you and me with a true (but temporary) GFE.I wrote honest only to distinguish between their job and a "normal" job not because I think they are dishonest, I appreciate their service very much and it wasn't my intention offend our "provider".

Maybe you are right but I saw many ladys working hard for a little pay and I admire them more than the "working girl" of every clubs/discos.

I think that they can choose but of course a part of them prefer work with mzungu a night than clean hotel rooms for 2 week.

If the ugly bad mzungus only want exploit the girls why those poor innocent ladys approach them everywhere.

Wolfy81
01-12-10, 10:24
Hi,

I stayed in kenya over a year ago on Bamburi beach and travel there again on the 30/01/2010. This time I have decided to stay in Mtwapa as I have read on this forum that the hotel prices are alot cheaper there.

Can anyone recommend a good place to stay. I read before kendas hotel and joy guest house are good options and are GF is this still the case and is there better options. Also can you book any of these places online.

Also dose anyone know if the ATMs over in Kenya accept switch cards although I will be taking cash with me I get paid while I am over there into my switch card account.

Willyboy
01-12-10, 12:29
Rapport. More malayas. Asking startprices 5000kes startprice (with thanks to my mzungu brothers). Service from girls doing down. Evrything wath you give is. Small. Small. Never it is enough. Reakt plaece with. Better notting than small.

Willyboy
01-12-10, 16:27
My security man in hotel

7000kes/month. 72h working in one weeck

Dayschift 1 weeck than night schift

One day free in one weeck

Salery for one h. 19kes

Married man with 2 kids. Wife not working

Pay 2000kes rent in Likoni

Pay schoolfees. 400kes/month

Girls in casablanca start now with prices 5000kes/night. More. I will not explain.

Willyboy
01-12-10, 17:31
This hotel is good for hunters. Also good in price. But always the reception chief is bizzy with corruption for braekfust systems.

Double room (kingsize bed)3750 for one person. 3950 for 2 persons

But. Never you now bifore. Sleping alloon of not.

Extra braekfust cost 500kes extra.

This reseption make always 3750kes. End than try to make 500kes extra.

Chief of reception making daels with restaurant (black money).

Ask receipt from braekfust (this500kes)

The guys by way out are from maasa-mara. The hotel pay 4000kes/month for this mans. This mans always bizzy to asking food.

Concarne
01-12-10, 18:31
Hey fellows

Looks as if I will be around all of May this year. I may split to Uganda for a week or so.

Hope that I can hook up with some of the locals in the Mombasa/Bamuburi and north of that area.

Luckyguy, I will pm u, hopefully we can meet for some food and drink.

Willyboy
01-14-10, 09:40
Greetings Everyone,

I deleted this "report" because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

Thanks,

Jackson

Taurus1
01-15-10, 02:07
Yes, I saw them too. Together with many overweight, ugly and fat European guys looking for young black ladies. Indeed a disgusting sight!

This are mostly elderly people and they are residents in Kenya. Also
most of them are from lower classes and they escape Europe because
the pensions for the small people are too low for a decent living.
Also early retirement because the wages have shranked, so many
prefer to take the pension instead to work hard for a small salary.
And for a desemployed is even better than to take the benefit of
the insurance. The good old days have gone, where you could take
more out of the social security than you put in. The banks and
the advisors take more than 20% and the State is almost
bankrupt.

So in Europe many people take this option, which our American
counterparts do not consider so much, indeed the life in
Flint and the inner cities, some suburbs etc. is not so easy anyway
and the pay from the US Government is even smaller than in Europe.
I do not comment the physical look of this people.

About disgusting, I remember you Hugh Hefner, several fat and ugly
Congressmen and Senators, pastors, millionaires etc. which indulge also.
And the legion of hypocrites and well-to-do, who take advantage of
their position to screw.
Why you blame the poor people when they make the same on a lower
level. You get also old, fat and maybe not so wealthy, so you will be happy
to have a relief from the shitty life.

no

Most of this people are OK, indeed some behave like barbars and
the occasional visitor see only the bad sides

en

en

LustyHombre
01-15-10, 04:56
If the ugly bad mzungus only want exploit the girls why those poor innocent ladys approach them everywhere.I suggest you might want to be a bit more careful with the words you use (unless you don't fully know what they might mean in various contexts, which I suspect might be the case here. OMG I hate to come across as a patronizing SOB, but I say it nevertheless):

Ugly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Bad. That's absolute. I hope to not being stereotyped as "bad" simply because I am a Mzungu, (relatively) old and (relatively) rich.

That label will stick, as soon as people see me "exploiting" (in whichever way that might manifest itself) a shapely (and of course much younger) black girl, and especially if she is a "poor innocent lady".

You must be heartless, if the tears aren't flowing by now.

My approach to mongering is: I am looking for guiltfree experiences, which brighten up my day and help me realize what a porn star I could have been if I had lived my life differently. In return, I treat the girls with kindness and respect, sometimes develop interest in them personally on a temporary basis, and remunerate them discreetly (put the banknotes in her purse. While she sees it. Or bra, not offer them to her openly) and at least fairly (and sometimes generously).

Tonkazan
01-15-10, 16:57
whats' this crap about "bad ugly mzungus exploiting poor innocent ladies?"

I am a local. I am black, ugly, and old. I also visit the same places that mzungus visit, and screw the same girls. So does that make me a bad ugly African?

In my opinion, there's nobody good or bad in mongering. The "poor innocent girls" are not dragged, kicking and screaming, from their homes to your hotel beds. They come there on their own free will. Many of them travel long distances, from other parts of Kenya, to Mombasa, with the sole intention of selling pussy to us. How does that make them innocent? They sell pussy because they want to, and I buy it because I want to. Like LustyHombre, when I go mongering, I look for guilt-free experiences.

If there is a member among us who feels guilty about fucking these "poor innocents", then he has my total sympathy. For the rest who dont suffer from guilt attacks, Karibu Kenya!

Funky Gallo
01-16-10, 00:00
Ugly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholderI agree with you but you and Mauriceyep are those that judge "a disgusting sight" when ugly mzungus enjoy with black beauties.

With my previous posts I wanted only make you notice that those "Ugly disgusting mzungus" as you define them don't force anybody to fuck them, in fact the girls themselves CHOOSE to approach them.

I don't see anything disgusting about ugly men fucking beautiful girls that ACCEPT to earn money in that way. But maybe your opinion is that only handsome men have the right to pick up nice malaya?

Whats' this crap about "bad ugly mzungus exploiting poor innocent ladies?"maybe I was misunderstood cause my bad english but that wanted to be an ironic phrase just to said that noboby exploiting nobody and both the parts(mongers and ladies) just do what they want.

Mauriceyep
01-16-10, 14:42
Funny!

My responding "about those ugly and european guys" was just a reaction on the quote from LustyHombre.

What did surprise me was the large number of overweight and fugly European women who had come to the beach trawling for toyboys. Quite a disgusting sight, I might add, even for somebody who takes no offense seeing the roles reversedWith other words: why are women not allowed to do the same, as we men. Still. Do at a certain age?

If we judge these women, then we should judge men in the same way. I don't care, everybody should do what he wants: men and women! It is simply a fair trade: money against sex. Age is not important.

-

Something differently: I was 2 weeks in Mombasa and I met a girl over there that I was writing before trough Afro. We had two great weeks together. Great sex and good company.

I was surprised how she. And friends of her and other black girls in the hotel. Were treated when they were in the company of a white guy. Apparently a black lady in the company of a white guy is seen as a hooker and some think that is a reason to be rude and impolite. She was sometimes treated very rude in hotel and restaurants. How silly. Do you guys recognise this?

LustyHombre
01-16-10, 17:32
I agree with you but you and Mauriceyep are those that judge "a disgusting sight" when ugly mzungus enjoy with black beauties.

With my previous posts I wanted only make you notice that those "Ugly disgusting mzungus" as you define them don't force anybody to fuck them, in fact the girls themselves CHOOSE to approach them.

I don't see anything disgusting about ugly men fucking beautiful girls that ACCEPT to earn money in that way. But maybe your opinion is that only handsome men have the right to pick up nice malaya?

maybe I was misunderstood cause my bad english but that wanted to be an ironic phrase just to said that noboby exploiting nobody and both the parts(mongers and ladies) just do what they want.Cool down, Funky Gallo, please (BTW: nice nick!).

I wasn't all that serious either when I posted my original comment which went like this, more or less:

It triggers disgust in me when I see fugly Mzungu broads looking for toyboys on the beach, yet I have no problem whatsoever seeing flabby old Mzungu males frolicking around with shapely young girls.

Obviously, I realize that this is not a Politically Correct statement to make these days; but I don't care because I am not running for public office, and that's just how I feel, honestly.

J

Fun And Sun
01-18-10, 23:25
Something differently: I was 2 weeks in Mombasa and I met a girl over there that I was writing before trough Afro. We had two great weeks together. Great sex and good company.

I was surprised how she. And friends of her and other black girls in the hotel. Were treated when they were in the company of a white guy. Apparently a black lady in the company of a white guy is seen as a hooker and some think that is a reason to be rude and impolite. She was sometimes treated very rude in hotel and restaurants. How silly. Do you guys recognise this?

I saw this type of behaviour once in a while, but not that frequently on my trip.

Somewhat controversially: lots of malayas know about afrointroductions and other similar sites and have profiles on there. Spoke to quite a lot of them about it when they asked me how they could find a nice mzungu husband and most are on there. (I am not saying that your GFE falls in this category.)

Also, and sort of funny in my view: None of them think of themselves as a malaya since they don't go to casaurina that often, only go with mzungus they like, only need a little bit extra money, are really looking for a husband, etc, etc.

Vittu
01-19-10, 01:58
Pls keep in mind that the vast majority have no access to what you refer to as "honest jobs" .

To my way of thinking, honesty has nothing to do with your occupation but is a character trait just like reliability and pleasantness .

Compared to the other 6 countries I have lived in over the last 35 years , most of the local WG's are of good character and are honestly dedicated to providing you and me with a true ( but temporary ) GFE .

Hear, hear. One reason why Kenya is messed up is that more than 60 percent of the population is under 21. No jobs. I haven't been there recently but was always pleasantly surprised how regular many of the p4p girls were. Just trying to eke a living.
One of my eternal regrets was not doing a maid at a hotel near Florida. My overnight guest had just left and she came to the room, primming her hair, ready to any invitation. But I was badly hung over.

LustyHombre
01-19-10, 15:23
Also, and sort of funny in my view: None of them think of themselves as a malaya since they don't go to casaurina that often, only go with mzungus they like, only need a little bit extra money, are really looking for a husband, etc, etc.Thank you for pointing this out, F&S!

I'd imagine they managed to convince themselves that what they are doing is to allow themselves to be "testdriven" by a succession of temp boyfriends in the hope that one fish, sooner or later, will bite.

Maybe that would explain why so many of them come across as being so open and genuinely friendly rather than being guarded and unemotional and business-like as the North American sexworkers I am used to, are.

Come to think of it, in the 2 years I have been living here now, I had carnal knowledge of at least 2 girls who actually did manage to find a Mzungu hubbie or BF and left Kenya for colder climes.

IvoryEbonyLover
01-19-10, 20:59
Thats how Willyboy writes English all the time and we are used to it. Hahaha.

But I take issue with him still when he tries to compare the wages for maids and garden boys with the payment a girl should get for sleeping with a stranger. Its like saying a doctor should accept the same rate as a cleaner. He or she obviously would not be willing to do so. Therefore we should not expect nice girls to spread their legs for one hour, for one days wage in Kenya which would be maybe 300 shillings. There is no comparison. Even in Willyboys own country he would find that *****s charge well over double or triple per hour what a cleaner would charge. Personal services to the body DO always command higher pay than impersonal services.

But what I think Willyboy means is that outsiders who are USED to paying MORE for pussy, should not fly in and ruin the going rates for paid sex. That makes the girls used to getting very high amounts for a sex about and therefore spoils the market for others who want it for the local rate.

But in Kenya the best sex is obtainable by being a charming man and act like a potential boyfriend. Don't mention money up front because the girl will not fuck you well if its just for money. Thats my experience anyway. Of course, you can still give her some money as she is leaving. So it doesn't make much difference but the experience is bed is sweeter if she thinks you could be a potential husband.

Greetings Everyone,

I deleted this "report" because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

Thanks,

Jackson

Fun And Sun
01-19-10, 22:57
Thank you for pointing this out, F&S!

I'd imagine they managed to convince themselves that what they are doing is to allow themselves to be "testdriven" by a succession of temp boyfriends in the hope that one fish, sooner or later, will bite.

Maybe that would explain why so many of them come across as being so open and genuinely friendly rather than being guarded and unemotional and business-like as the North American sexworkers I am used to, are.

Come to think of it, in the 2 years I have been living here now, I had carnal knowledge of at least 2 girls who actually did manage to find a Mzungu hubbie or BF and left Kenya for colder climes.

Hi Lusty,

That's the sense I have to, that many of them are under the illusion/have convinced themselves that they are really searching for a husband/BF/sponsor/benefactor, etc. That was something I really liked about the scene in Mtwapa/Bamburi, actually developed (some sort of) meaningful person-to-person relationships with a few of the girls I "played" with. Even keeping in touch with a few over e-mail. This is totally different from the much harder scene in places like LOS or Copa, and really enjoyed that.

I also got the sense from hotel workers, taxi drivers, girls, and so on that you are "expected" to settle for one girlfriend after a little while for the rest of the trip (although you can cheat on her as long as you don't get caught, by her). Didn't do this, and got some mild criticism for it a couple of times. Favourite line was that I changed girls as often as I changed shirts... :)

On the topic of the word "malaya". They do like to refer to each other as that when they have fights, and any other girl that I had been with was always a no good malaya. Two funny stories on that actually which I will include in rest of trip report when I get around to writing that, which I will soon. :)

Mauriceyep
01-20-10, 11:28
That's the sense I have to, that many of them are under the illusion/have convinced themselves that they are really searching for a husband/BF/sponsor/benefactor, etc.Why is it not possible that a part of them is really searching for a white husband? I am not talking about the girls that you find on the beaches, but in general:

1. White guys are attractive (for a certain part of the girls, just like black girls are more attractive for some of us)

2. Most white guys are more reliable in a relationship then Kenyan men, a Kenyan man will cheat on a girl for sure, or will marry a second wife (and probably all the white guys that travel to Kenya will cheat them also, but ok.)

3. A white guy can give them a better secure (financial) future.

Kampala3030
01-20-10, 14:04
Hear hear, F&S, IvoryEbony and Lusty

Its entirely possible (though always desirable) to form longer term relationships with girls in Mombasa. Most of them are looking for someone to take them away. Even those who have long since given up hope still wouldn't say no to the offer. There are many language schools in Mombasa. The local girls learn german and italian not just because of the tourists but because it makes them potentially more exportable.

If however, you make it quite clear you only want one thing the girl is going to be very aware she only needs to give you one thing to get the money. Which is why I so thoroughly disagree with WB's approach. They probably all know him and despise him for it, though occasionally be so strapped they have to go with him, and quote him high prices because its not a pleasurable experience.

Hi Lusty,

That's the sense I have to, that many of them are under the illusion/have convinced themselves that they are really searching for a husband/BF/sponsor/benefactor, etc. That was something I really liked about the scene in Mtwapa/Bamburi, actually developed (some sort of) meaningful person-to-person relationships with a few of the girls I "played" with. Even keeping in touch with a few over e-mail. This is totally different from the much harder scene in places like LOS or Copa, and really enjoyed that.

Funky Gallo
01-20-10, 16:14
But in Kenya the best sex is obtainable by being a charming man and act like a potential boyfriend. Don't mention money up front because the girl will not fuck you well if its just for money. Thats my experience anyway. Of course, you can still give her some money as she is leaving. So it doesn't make much difference but the experience is bed is sweeter if she thinks you could be a potential husband.I agree with you but this can be a risky approach to mongering.

Usually is like you said but it can happen that the girl ask you absurd amount of money especially if after sex she understand that you want only a fuck and not a serious relationship.

So i prefer sacrifice a little of romanticism and discuss the deal first the sex to avoid bad surprise later. It's just my point of view.

Hesekiels
01-21-10, 19:44
So I prefer sacrifice a little of romanticism and discuss the deal first the sex to avoid bad surprise later. It's just my point of view.And IMHO this is the very best approach in order to avoid 'misunderstandings'! I had some unpleasant experiences because I missed to discuss the 'taxi money issue' in good time!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Willyboy
01-21-10, 20:26
To pay in Kenya high sexprices is not difficult.

But to pay small.

This is national sport of Kenya. Not only for sex

Concarne
01-25-10, 17:10
I am a local. I am black, ugly, and old. I also visit the same places that mzungus visit, and screw the same girls. So does that make me a bad ugly African?

In my opinion, there's nobody good or bad in mongering. The "poor innocent girls" are not dragged, kicking and screaming, from their homes to your hotel beds. They come there on their own free will. Many of them travel long distances, from other parts of Kenya, to Mombasa, with the sole intention of selling pussy to us. How does that make them innocent? They sell pussy because they want to, and I buy it because I want to. Like LustyHombre, when I go mongering, I look for guilt-free experiences.

If there is a member among us who feels guilty about fucking these "poor innocents", then he has my total sympathy. For the rest who don't suffer from guilt attacks, Karibu Kenya!In my trip to MBA I met a PYT who gave me total GFE. I posted her pic (shows her back straight hair). She took me to her family's home in NBO. To my dismay the father and rest of the family started talking to me as if marriage was a given!

Make a long story short: I felt that is was somewhat of a decent family. The girl sounded like she wanted to continue her studies. I by no means felt that I wanted to stay with her as there were sooo many more fish to fry. But I also felt that it would not be too much burden for me to pay for some nursing studies for her, I figured it could be an interesting social experiment. So the arrangement was made as follows: she will stay at the family home in NBO, the father and daughter would make inquiries re school/tuition and they would provide me with school contacts so that I could confirm the schooling, etc. This began but quickly broke down due to lack of follow up on their part. The girls went back to MBA and asked me to send money, etc. Then it was "will attend school in MBA", 'will go back to NBO but live at hostel' and crap like that. I stuck to my guns and contacted father and daughter reminding them of the original deal. Have not heard of them again.

She is probably there doing one of you lucky fucks. I may do her once or twice if I see her just for old times sake.

But what is up with that? A golden chance at getting a payed education thrown away. She wanted to party it up, not work hard and sacrifice for a while. Now, unless she marries some clueless dude, she will be hating her choice in what. 3-5 yr max? What is the shelf life of Kenyan malayas? Seems like by 24 or so they are used up.

Realeasygoing
01-27-10, 06:35
So is this true? Am I hearing it is the Kahama hotel and that is all for Mombasa? Besides girl friendly what else about this hotel makes it good for mongering. What other activities can be done from there besides whoring?

Please for give me for my ignorant questions I know this is not LP Thorntree.

Use the search function

Member #4364
01-27-10, 19:18
You have to ask in advance or book a double; but remarking not the same

Girl. Kahame is very popular for that

You can't say "Mombasa"; there are more beaches and the town; up to you

What you want

You can look animals; 200 bucks/day; called Safari. I can see all these animals

In my hometown zoo; 4 bucks/day.

What do you expect in Africa. Sorry; only the nature and the girls.

In March/April in Mombasa/Bamburi/Mtwapa

Willyboy
01-27-10, 20:02
I was staying 4 nights in Kahama in period 5/1/10 till 9/1/10.

Ready to give information

Fun And Sun
01-27-10, 23:21
So is this true? Am I hearing it is the Kahama hotel and that is all for Mombasa? Besides girl friendly what else about this hotel makes it good for mongering. What other activities can be done from there besides whoring?

Please for give me for my ignorant questions I know this is not LP Thorntree.

I stayed at the Kahama. Barri has also put together a good guide to hotels in Bamburi:

http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=698205

Mauriceyep
01-28-10, 18:55
Am I hearing it is the Kahama hotel and that is all for Mombasa?I stayed in Catle Royal Hotel in Mombasa, in the evening when I went to my room, they just checked if I booked a room for two persons. I registered on my passport, no question about ID for the girl.

After that I stayed in another hotel on the beach, close to Kahama hotel.

The "bad" thing about Kahama is that there is no view on the beach, but the hotel is located very close to the beach and even in the beginning of January they had rooms available.

Funky Gallo
01-29-10, 11:46
I stayed in Catle Royal Hotel in Mombasa, in the evening when I went to my room, they just checked if I booked a room for two persons. I registered on my passport, no question about ID for the girl.

The "bad" thing about Kahama is that there is no view on the beach, but the hotel is located very close to the beach and even in the beginning of January they had rooms available.How much is the rate for a double room in the Castle Royal Hotel?

I never took room in town but I saw many malayas along digo road at night so maybe next time I'll try to stay a few days in town.

Local Expert
01-29-10, 16:13
Gentlemen, a quick question regarding visa:

I am German and I live in Turkey. Since there is no Kenyan embassy in here, I will need to get my visa at the airport in Nairobi. On several websites I read that this is apparently quite a hassle. What exactly is the "hassle" ? Is it due to lazy f..... policemen at immigrations who drink tea while hundreds of foreigners are waiting in line or do they want us to fill out tons of papers plus ask for bribes, or what is it ? Do I need to bring special papers next to my passport and get fined if I didn't ?

Any help from you guys would be highly appreciated !

Thanks - LE

MadMax1
01-29-10, 20:03

I am German and I live in Turkey. Since there is no Kenyan embassy in here, I will need to get my visa at the airport in Nairobi. On several websites I read that this is apparently quite a hassle. What exactly is the "hassle" ? Is it due to lazy f..... policemen at immigrations who drink tea while hundreds of foreigners are waiting in line or do they want us to fill out tons of papers plus ask for bribes, or what is it ? Do I need to bring special papers next to my passport and get fined if I didn't ?

Thanks - LEThe process is quite straight forward:

- Fill in an A4 size Visa application form with the usual info...name, passport no, nationality, where you are staying etc.

- Hand over $50 Visa fee (I dont kno if this amount has changed?)

- Wait in que while 3 staff deal with over 300 passengers, stamping each passport, dating entry date & length of visa & Visa fee receipt

All in all, it takes appox 45mins

Max

Funky Gallo
01-29-10, 22:40

Thanks - LEI did not have problem to get my visa, I just filled the entry card and paid 20 euro but maybe I was lucky.

Concarne
01-30-10, 17:33
I stayed in Catle Royal Hotel in Mombasa, in the evening when I went to my room, they just checked if I booked a room for two persons. I registered on my passport, no question about ID for the girl.

The "bad" thing about Kahama is that there is no view on the beach, but the hotel is located very close to the beach and even in the beginning of January they had rooms available.

Hey buddy!

Can you give us a little more info re this hotels you mention above? Price, quality of rooms? What other hotel did you stay at? Your recommendation?

Thanks!

Concarne
01-30-10, 17:34
I was staying 4 nights in Kahama in period 5/1/10 till 9/1/10.

Ready to give information

Your comments and recommendations re this hotel and others will be appreciated!

LustyHombre
01-30-10, 18:18
Somebody from the ISG fraternity recently asked me for a few contacts / recommendations for his upcoming MBA visit and I was happy to oblige.

After yesterday's session with my current fave Winnie, I told her that I had given her phone # to a foreign "friend" who is looking for some quality company while visiting soon.

Rather than getting an "Asante Sana" for my over-and-above help to keep bread on the table and pay her bills, she got very upset and asked me to pull over and stop the car for a little talk: She made it very clear that while she admits that what she does for a living makes her a malaya in everybody's eyes, she will never sleep with just anybody just for the sake of money.

There has to be mutual sympathy and attractiveness first to generate a good deal of sizzle before she will open her legs. She tells me that while she fully realizes that there is no other way for her to make enough money to support herself and her baby and to accumulate a nest egg for lateron, her self-respect would just not allow her to act otherwise and maintain her sanity.

She claims that there are many evenings when she goes home to sleep in her own bed after rejecting guys who didn't tickle her fancy.

I was quite impressed by how well she reasoned her points and I must say that I came away with a lot of new found respect for her. Our next session is just going to be a totally crazy non-stop fuckfest. Can hardly wait till Wed!

Member #4364
01-30-10, 21:44
@ Funky; really now Euro ?
Kahame; never been there by myself. Only buddies.
Castle; BUT in town. The grand old colonial hotel; refurbished; looks nice.
The Cafe/bar downstairs great www.castlemsa.com i asked; walkinn 3500;
but forgotten if itīs for a double; for sure; longer than 2 weeks you can
make a deal

Cheers

Funky Gallo
01-31-10, 00:36
@ Funky; really now Euro ?yes they accept euro at least in the nairobi airport. I brought a few dollars to pay the visa but they were useless.

IvoryEbonyLover
01-31-10, 03:05
Of women, Lusty Hombre. So unpredictable! This has happened to me too! And its not just the Girlfriend type. Even the so called hardened ***** will often surprise you with the same lofty ideals. They do still hope to be able to choose their prey, just as we do. But once they are over the initial sense of indignation that they are a piece of meat to be shared around by men, they soon change their tune if you tell them the guy coming soon is a really handsome hunk and that he is loaded. I had one such gal last year in Mtwapa. Totally slutty when with me. She would even chat openly about the various guys she slept with. But when I gave her phone number to a fellow ISG-er, she was shocked and annoyed that I could do such a thing! Or acted that way. I once had her overnight and the very next day I saw her in Mtwapa with an older white man. Queried this with her some days later and she said he was just a friend. Me I wouldn't have minded if she had told me the truth. In short, most gals are pretty much as devious as we male mongers when it comes to fucking around and having fun. C'est la vie "mombasa"-style! I will be there again next Friday (5th) in case anyone fancies hooking up. I have escaped the British winter and soon to be back in East Africa.

LustyHombre
01-31-10, 08:17
Somebody from the ISG fraternity recently asked me for a few contacts / recommendations for his upcoming MBA visit and I was happy to oblige.

After yesterday's session with my current fave Winnie, I told her that I had given her phone # to a foreign "friend" who is looking for some quality company while visiting soon.

Rather than getting an "Asante Sana" for my over-and-above help to keep bread on the table and pay her bills, she got very upset and asked me to pull over and stop the car for a little talk: She made it very clear that while she admits that what she does for a living makes her a malaya in everybody's eyes, she will never sleep with just anybody just for the sake of money.

There has to be mutual sympathy and attractiveness first to generate a good deal of sizzle before she will open her legs. She tells me that while she fully realizes that there is no other way for her to make enough money to support herself and her baby and to accumulate a nest egg for lateron, her self-respect would just not allow her to act otherwise and maintain her sanity.

She claims that there are many evenings when she goes home to sleep in her own bed after rejecting guys who didn't tickle her fancy.

I was quite impressed by how well she reasoned her points and I must say that I came away with a lot of new found respect for her. Our next session is just going to be a totally crazy non-stop fuckfest. Can hardly wait till Wed!I forgot to add that her self-esteem mandates that she be the one who usually initiates contact ( the hunted in reality becomes the hunter ) and that she would therefore never go on a blind date .

Willyboy
01-31-10, 10:05
For double room 5500kes (50 euro). Royal court 6000 for double. Good option dancourt hotel (3000kes-double-airco) If good costumer 2500kes. Lotus hotel 3000kes/double. Koinoor, the best, but only. You must sleep alloon.

Mikle
01-31-10, 11:57
yes they accept euro at least in the nairobi airport. I brought a few dollars to pay the visa but they were useless.Yes, confırmed! they accept euro at the ınternatıonal aırports to get the vısa (20 euros)

Local Expert
01-31-10, 14:55
Gentlemen, thank you very much for the usefull information !
Cheers - LE

Mauriceyep
01-31-10, 18:55
Hey buddy!

Can you give us a little more info re this hotels you mention above? Price, quality of rooms? What other hotel did you stay at? Your recommendation?

Thanks!Castle Royal Hotel is around 55 euro per night (85 euro high season), then you have a good double and airconditioned room with everything you need: a safe etc.

The other hotel is Sarova hotel, it is less usefull for taking girls with you, allthough it is possible and more expensive.

Concarne
02-02-10, 17:08
For double room 5500kes (50 euro). Royal court 6000 for double. Good option dancourt hotel (3000kes-double-airco) If good costumer 2500kes. Lotus hotel 3000kes/double. Koinoor, the best, but only. You must sleep alloon.Are this all in downtown Mombasa or by the beach?

Thanks!

Member #4364
02-02-10, 19:12
Yes; but the town is defenitely no tourist area at the evening.
Koh i noor; you can ask; they allow girls

Cheers

Willyboy
02-03-10, 09:20
I stay ALWAYS in town. Evry day 10 minuts to casablanca(walk) end 10 minuts tuk-tuk to florida. Also Rio club. Naer tusk is now new club (I not remember the name). KO-I-noor is muslim hotel. If you not exchange your visiter always. Than no problem

For casablanca to my hotel 50kes met tuk-tuk.

If I walk to my hotel. Than I meet 20 street girl. Reddy for 500kes ST (moi ave).

Mikle
02-07-10, 21:51
In the middle of the city center I stayed at 'excellent guest house'.

Very cheap (1300, double, I always managed to stay with some girl in the night)

Very central, at 2 minutes walking from casablanca. Clean room, without a/c. Big bathrooms.

They never asked or said anything about my companies.

They even have a massage parlour inside during the day, with some (4 or 5) veeeery interesting petit and young attractive girls.

(never done the massage, so cannot say anything, but clients were mainly african and all male)

Mikle
02-07-10, 21:58
Casablanca runs!

I have been there a couple of nights. During the week.

Always full, wall to wall of nice, young, beautiful and sexy ladies. All available. All forms and shapes, all colours and style.

I entered one night and every girl on the stairs and the bar was looking, winking and calling. Some of them with very sexy outfit.

Seated at a table in the street side-veranda. Girls were coming, presenting, dancing a little showing some of their blessed good, and going.

I think I touched and caressed more small perky tits and nice ass in this disco than in go-go bars in bgk! All the girls very funny, smiling and not insisting.

Some were touching my ass while dancing for joke! And some my boy for business.

Standard rate is 500 for short time, during daytime.

1500/2000 for long time. The beautiful young ones.

Mikle
02-07-10, 22:07
Forget to say.

On the ground floor of Casablanca disco there is.

- A casino

- A short-time hotel for fucking the girls just found upstairs (in the morning and in the day, I gave 500 to the girl, and she paid for the room too. 3 different times)

- Casanova nightclub. You enter paying 100 Ks. Nude dancing, table dancing, striptease, touching around, quite a hard scene. A lot of public fingering and private blowjobs and. (in the side rooms). I took down a girl from upstairs, she went crazy, half undressed, touching and fingering the other dancing nude girls. Then rented a small room and have got a double BBBJ from 2 mouths

Mikle
02-07-10, 22:14
Girls everywhere!

Nice, sweet, beautiful, young girls everywhere!

I checked the notorious places mentioned in this forum (like bigtree, tembo disco, savannah,.).

In big tree you find girls at every time of the day. They are just waiting to be picked up, to be asked to come to your room for some a/c and massage.

Price is 1000 or 1500 after bargaining.

But I found girls everywhere, in every shop, internet cafe, telephone boot, open air restaurant, hotel and guest houses' receptions and terrace restuarants-bars.

When I arrived the first day a beautiful, high and slim girl joined me in the street in the way between the matatu and the hotel at public beach!

Also, there massage girls all over in the beach. They work for hotel or massage joints. No need of them. Every girl you take from bigtree or any other pub, restaurants for the same price will have sex with you and. Make the same massage! (just remember to have the massage oil in the room. And the condoms)

Enjoy

Mikle
02-07-10, 22:29
i went to directly to mtwapa. enjoyed the scene there.

the moved to bamburi where i was litterally abducted by a young sex maniac. she couldn't stay without sex 5 hours. i was in paradise.

she was blowing bareback, allowing me to come in her mouth, on her face, on her pussy. she is crazy, coming 4, 5, 10 times on the row. she was rubbing her pussy and ass on my body and face for ages.

also she wanted to try new things: we tried anal, but it was too painful, we tried domination games, tied sex, blind sex, public sex in the veranda of the bungalow, bbbj in the beach and in nyali-cinema hall.

i also asked her to hold my boy when pissing one day, and after 3 days she was kneeled in the tube touching herself while i was peeing on her perky tits.

we stayed together 10 days. i took her with me to lamu-island and to nairobi.

i gave her 10. 000 cash and maybe the same in small gifts, dresses, coiffeur, telphone charges.

absolutely gorgeous!

but. don't ask for her name and number, as she didn't allow me, yet. she claims she love me so much, she cannot do it with others, she is not one of those gilrs. i know i know. as soon as she tells me i will give you her number.

this report is just the example of my dream experience in kenya. i still cannot recover to come back in the gray, frustrating and boring lands of europe.

n. b. there is only one bar in lamu, with a few girls. they were not very nice btw, and also i am not even sure they were available. so, best thing. bring a girl there with you from mombasa and have a nice. honeymoon.

n. b. 2 lamu is very beautiful!

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Mikle
02-07-10, 22:55
Her name is SUSAN.

She is beautiful, young, with a great body, perky small tits strong and tight, an abundant sweet ass, a dream responsive pussy, a wide welcoming smile.

She has long hair, with nice style (who doesn't!).

I was walking near the entrance of the first guest house next to bigtree (I don't remember the name, but on the left, looking the sea).

This nice lady approached me with a smile, elegant dress, interesting figure. Not very sexy outfit, but very intriguing light dress.

She aked me if I want a massage, a special massage. She also says she will not make intercourse sex with me, but the experience will be very erotic and satisfying. She explains she will not stop till I don't come, and maybe she will come too.

I was impressed, and also very embarrassed to walk in the beach, with this lady with a obvious erection.

Went in the room. Naked. Shower together. She soaped me and herself, ans washed my legs with her ass!, then my body with her tits. She concentrated washing my boy and my arse (good sign!)

On the bed she started a splendid erotic massage with her body oiled. It was paradise. She was very nice with this difficult and tiring technique. She maybe was some unexperienced sometimes, or too concentrated in have her own orgasm. But I made her practice and gain experience!

She was rubbing her ass, her pussy and her tits on every part of my body.

Rubbing the pussy on my (hairy) legs she was definitely enjoying. Her pussy on my back was great! Such her firm tits everywhere, but especially in my arse one time and again and again.

It was a wonderful erotic experience, much more fulfilling then many fucks and blows around, in public toilets of pubs and discos.

Like the ones you can get in bgk special massage parlours. Something special in kenya and in africa, as far as I know.

At the end she was massaging my cock with her small tits and hot pussy till I exploded.

I am sorry she didn't provide intercourse, and not even oral sex. But at the end she was my most intense orgasm in 2 weeks in mombasa, with many many different girls, and the body I enjoyed more, and the girls who in some way was understanding my next desire and need.

I gave her 2000, and I called her three times.

The 2nd and 3Road times, even if she still didn't have proper sex with me, she stayd naked in my room for hours, speaking, laughing, drinking and smoking, and making me come 2 times, with the same technique.

I have this black pearl's telephone number. And she agreed me to spread it around. I need freelance contacts in istanbul, but MP me for SUSAN's contact even if you don't have them.

Unfortunately she didn't agree me to post her picture.

Enjoy

Likmiballs
02-08-10, 10:50
Her name is SUSAN.

She is beautiful, young, with a great body, perky small tits strong and tight, an abundant sweet ass, a dream responsive pussy, a wide welcoming smile.

It was a wonderful erotic experience, much more fulfilling then many fucks and blows around, in public toilets of pubs and discos.

I am sorry she didn't provide intercourse, and not even oral sex. But at the end she was my most intense orgasm in 2 weeks in mombasa, with many many different girls, and the body I enjoyed more, and the girls who in some way was understanding my next desire and need.I must say that I am certainly one to understand what you are saying! There is great pleasure in having an intense orgasm when you are totally relaxed. Please send me her number as I'll be there for 2 weeks in March and would certainly love to try her magic fingers.

Great post!

Member #4364
02-13-10, 20:39
Hi Gents; iīm at mid of march 4 weeks in Mtwapa; apartment.
It would be nice to meet a member f.e at Kendash/Eagelnest/Bahnhof;
the nightclubs are not my business.
Also any information about a beach/bar for daytime relaxing/swimming in
Mtwapa; the Bamburi Beach is a bit disturbing.

Cheers+thx

Hesekiels
02-17-10, 15:09
They never asked or said anything about my companies.Mikle:

But you had to register your visitors at the reception, right?

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Luvem n leave
02-17-10, 19:37
In a previous message you mentioned a Guest House in Mombasa city Centre for 1300Ksh.

What is the name of the guest House, please.

LustyHombre
02-18-10, 05:32
Also any information about a beach/bar for daytime relaxing/swimming in Mtwapa; the Bamburi Beach is a bit disturbing.

Cheers+thanksThere is a beer bar/ choma joint off the rough road leading past Aquamarine, at the far end, pretty much at the mouth of Mtwapa Creek, but I don't believe it has much of a beach. Been there a few years ago on a 4-wheeling trip, and it's about as rough and dirty as everything else in Mtwapa, BUT cold Tusker was only 80 and the more of those we had the better the place looked to us.

The closest by real Beach Bars I know are on Bamburi Beach (Yamas / Yul's / Big Tree).

Maybe there is one in Kikambala as well?

Willyboy
02-18-10, 12:41
In a previous message you mentioned a Guest House in Mombasa city Centre for 1300Ksh.

What is the name of the guest House, please.In the middle of the city center I stayed at 'excellent guest house'

Mikle
02-18-10, 14:24

What is the name of the guest House, please.I mention excellent guest guest house, not because it is excellent.

It is the actual name of it. 'Excellent G. H.'

Keep in mind that it has no a/c, and the price it without breakfast.

Member #4364
02-18-10, 19:17
Not sure for 1300; but one "backpacker destination" is the Glory Guest House;
itīs in that area; subscribed below

Cheers

Concarne
02-22-10, 05:49
as rough and dirty as everything else in Mtwapa, BUT cold Tusker was only 80 and the more of those we had the better the place looked to us.

The closest by real Beach Bars I know are on Bamburi Beach (Yamas / Yul's / Big Tree).

Maybe there is one in Kikambala as well?

I feel like a moron cuz I could not find Yamas nor Big Tree. I probably walked right past them.

I was staying at the Indiana and walked back and forth between there and Pirates beach...so where are those bars?

Also a recommendation on an apartment or another place to stay where they may be a little bit less nazi re IDs would be nice. Anyone?

I do not mind it but some of this chicks never take the time to get one or forget them...one time I spend 30 minutes convincing the desk at Indiana to let my chick in (who had been there the night before!)...as she had left her ID at home and it was way too late for me to want to go back to get it somewhere in the Mtwapa boonies

LustyHombre
02-22-10, 08:31
I feel like a moron cuz I could not find Yamas nor Big Tree. I probably walked right past them.

I was staying at the Indiana and walked back and forth between there and Pirates beach...so where are those bars?

Also a recommendation on an apartment or another place to stay where they may be a little bit less nazi re IDs would be nice. Anyone?

I do not mind it but some of this chicks never take the time to get one or forget them...one time I spend 30 minutes convincing the desk at Indiana to let my chick in (who had been there the night before!)...as she had left her ID at home and it was way too late for me to want to go back to get it somewhere in the Mtwapa booniesAt the beach turn left (North) for Yul's (100 yds) and Yamas (1/2 mile) . Tide permitting, continue past Yamas and you will reach a secluded bay with lots of caves which serve as makeshift massage parlors for a few beachwalkers.

Turn right and you'll get to Big Tree eventually, just before Pirates.

Don't expect any mercy as far as ID for overnight guests is concerned . I have difficulties even when I rent a room for an afternoon fling for few hours, unless I accept a 3rd tier motel or guest houses ; However, you should have no such issues at all at an appartment building.

Member #4364
02-22-10, 19:12
Hard to believe; ask a girl; all of them ll show you; or use www.wikimapia.org

Cheers

Wild Rover
02-22-10, 23:01
Hello, one and all,

I will be in Malindi, and North Coast, from March5/2010, for three weeks, I would appreciate any advice and information re chicas, bars, hotels, etc, etc.

Thank you, wild rover.

Wild Rover
02-22-10, 23:17
Hello, one and all,

I will be in Malindi and north coast from March 5/2010 for three weeks.

I would appreciate any information, and advice re chicas, bars, hotels, etc, etc.

Thank you, wild rover

Member #4364
02-23-10, 19:17
The government deported many europeans (italians); most of the hotels are
closed. I hope you ll find a good girl; otherwise it will be a bit lonesome.
The "Pattayatime" is finished there.
Furthermore whole Africa lost tourists; iīm happy everytime to find in Mombasa
a few buddies

But enjoy

Concarne
02-23-10, 23:08
closed. I hope you ll find a good girl; otherwise it will be a bit lonesome.
Furthermore whole Africa lost tourists; iīm happy everytime to find in Mombasa
a few buddies

But enjoy

When did this all happen?

I supposse is still worth it to hang out at the beach...the beach is better vs Bamburi yes?

Donnachaa
02-24-10, 01:23
Hi Guys.

Am in Nairobi and Mombasa last week of March and first week of April if anyone would like to hook up for a beer.

Take Care.

LustyHombre
02-24-10, 01:52

Closed. I hope you ll find a good girl; otherwise it will be a bit lonesome.

Furthermore whole Africa lost tourists; i'm happy everytime to find in Mombasa

A few buddies

But enjoyDid you croak on a cockroach or what happened to you?

Somebody must have fed you a lot of bull, bcs

1) I am not aware of any spike in the # of deportations (happens all the time bcs lots of Europeans who lose their job at home come here bcs of the lower cost of living and overstay their visa until they get found out. Apart from drug related or other criminal offenses)

2) I don't know a single hotel which is closed for lack of biz (African SafariClub and Alliance have probs of a different nature), au contraire: all the ones that matter to the statisticians seem to be doing a bit better than 4cast.

I live here and see what's actually happening on the ground.

One needs to be aware that even though Kenya has a free press nowadays, there seems to be a lot of anxiety hangover going back to the pre-Kibaki admin, which sometimes causes grotesque rumours to grow and spread mainly in the local Indian community, but apparently within some European expat circles as well.

Member #4364
02-24-10, 19:24
why are you so angry; the german residents in mtwapa told me the stories;
the locals/matatu drivers sai that only the eden rock is still open.
they kicked most of the italians out because about searching ****d girls.
i believe the stories; as i was there 2001 is was much quieter than mombasa;
but read my tip; find a nice girl friend there itīs maybe ok.
but donīt expect to find there a lot of buddies to drink a beer.
and the beach in malini; sorry..........not my type

cheers

LustyHombre
02-25-10, 11:45
why are you so angry; the german residents in mtwapa told me the stories; the locals/matatu drivers sai that only the eden rock is still open. they kicked most of the italians out because about searching ****d girls. i believe the stories; as i was there 2001 is was much quieter than mombasa; but read my tip; find a nice girl friend there it's maybe ok. but don't expect to find there a lot of buddies to drink a beer. and the beach in malini; sorry. not my type

cheerswhy didn't you insert "malindi" under "report title" so that everybody knows which city you are referring to?

i have no firsthand knowledge of the situation in malindi, but i am pretty sure i would have heard something if they really kicked out "most of the italians" (there are supposed to be about. 6, 000 longterm italian residents in malindi).

you are right about the malindi beach though; very disappointing.

Guapoloco
02-25-10, 13:27
I've been in January in Diany beach for my first time in Kenia. Let me only to say that this country is reallly wonderfull and can't really wait to come back. In my plans there was to go on the night to mombasa or to north coast but this plan went down because just in Diany there are 2 places where to get really nice girs every night: shakatak disco and Tandoori bar. No really problem to get different girl every night. Standard Price: 1000 ksh!

I only one time went in Tembo discoteque and was shockeed: for 1 man you could count not less than 30 girls!

But. No problem in Diany to know not prof girl, eating out and fuck all night long. I've been many times in Thailand and also in Brasil but Mombasa is really an other League, is really top class for mongering!

Member #4364
02-25-10, 19:13
Ok. but he asked about Malindi; i was in the past many years there; but
since 2001 itīs not like mid of the 90ties.

DIANI: For sure a beautiful area; the tropical gardens of these hotels are great;
but i was there one week; it was not possible to bring the local girls inside.
And there were only couples or lonesome white sl.... so i moved; the North Coast is the right place for me.

In 2 weeks in Mombasa

LustyHombre
02-28-10, 06:56
I've been in January in Diany beach for my first time in Kenia. Let me only to say that this country is reallly wonderfull and can't really wait to come back. In my plans there was to go on the night to mombasa or to north coast but this plan went down because just in Diany there are 2 places where to get really nice girs every night: shakatak disco and Tandoori bar. No really problem to get different girl every night. Standard Price: 1000 ksh!

I only one time went in Tembo discoteque and was shockeed: for 1 man you could count not less than 30 girls!

But. No problem in Diany to know not prof girl, eating out and fuck all night long. I've been many times in Thailand and also in Brasil but Mombasa is really an other League, is really top class for mongering!Glad to see that you had a good time !

I am in Diani 2 or 3 days times per week (daytime only) and there are indeed a few gems to be found ; however , Diani just can't hold a candle to the "target rich" environment of Nyali/Bamburi/Mwtapa.

Since you seem to be an Oase fan ( haven't been there for a few years myself but just loved it , and hope to make it back soon ) another comparison might be appropriate : FKK's are like zoos ( you are guaranteed to get what you want without waisting much time ) whereas Mombasa is more like visiting a National Game Park ( you've got to work for it , and you need patience and good luck ; however the excitemement from the Thrill Of The Hunt lingers on long after the semen is spent ) .

LustyHombre
02-28-10, 19:09
why are you so angry; the german residents in mtwapa told me the stories;

the locals/matatu drivers sai that only the eden rock is still open.

they kicked most of the italians out because about searching ****d girls.
i believe the stories;

cheerswhether you believe the stories or not doesn't concern me; you are at liberty to believe whatever pleases you.

what gets me hot under the collar though is when somebody as seasoned as you passes off hearsay stuff as if it were the gospel truth without attaching a caveat like " my friends in mtwapa tell me that. "

as far as the malindi italians are concerned: i have been told that a few got deported bcs they were caught entertaining themselves with young boys in their villas. **** girls don't normally trigger the same response from the police/ kenya immigration bcs public opinion seems to be that anything you do with a girl beyond puberty is ok, whereas homophobia is an absolute "verboten" in african society.

LustyHombre
03-01-10, 07:29
as far as the malindi italians are concerned: i have been told that a few got deported bcs they were caught entertaining themselves with young boys in their villas. **** girls don't normally trigger the same response from the police/ kenya immigration bcs public opinion seems to be that anything you do with a girl beyond puberty is ok, whereas homophobia is an absolute "verboten" in african society.correction : homosexuality is "verboten" in african culture , homophobia seems hard wired into most african belief systems .

Member #4364
03-01-10, 19:16
Lusty; Mtwapa is not far from Malindi; the residents ve had contacts to
Malindi; and also the locals told me that: Malindi is death; it was only a tip
from me; but for everybody: Take a bus from Mombasa to Malindi; round 3 h
and have a look.

Cheers; i stay in Mombasa/Mtwapa

Concarne
03-02-10, 21:49
Glad to see that you had a good time !

I am in Diani 2 or 3 days times per week (daytime only) and there are indeed a few gems to be found ; however , Diani just can't hold a candle to the "target rich" environment of Nyali/Bamburi/Mwtapa.

Since you seem to be an Oase fan ( haven't been there for a few years myself but just loved it , and hope to make it back soon ) another comparison might be appropriate : FKK's are like zoos ( you are guaranteed to get what you want without waisting much time ) whereas Mombasa is more like visiting a National Game Park ( you've got to work for it , and you need patience and good luck ; however the excitemement from the Thrill Of The Hunt lingers on long after the semen is spent ) .

Great quote and observation re the FKK vs MBA. I rather experience the second for sure but a visit to the Zoo can be convienient and fun.

Lusty: where in Diani do you usually hang? My trip in May is on, tix have been bought. I think I want to explore a bit further than Nyali and Bamburi this time. Did spend some time in Mtwapa and probably will go game hunting there again.

What are your thoughts re Malindi vs Diani?

TIA

LustyHombre
03-03-10, 07:58
Great quote and observation re the FKK vs MBA. I rather experience the second for sure but a visit to the Zoo can be convienient and fun.

Lusty: where in Diani do you usually hang? My trip in May is on, tix have been bought. I think I want to explore a bit further than Nyali and Bamburi this time. Did spend some time in Mtwapa and probably will go game hunting there again.

What are your thoughts re Malindi vs Diani?

TIAUsually at 40 Thieves (Beach Bar affiliated with Ali Barbour's Cave Restaurant. Great food + ambiance for a casual elegant evening out!) or at Ushago (in the Chandarana Supermarket Plaza).

Have been to Malindi only once in the last 2 years for just a few hours and therefore have no basis for comparison. The fact that there is hardly any mention of Malindi on ISG would suggest to me that either.

A) there isn't much going on at all.

B) that non-Italian speakers are virtually shut out.

Am inclined to believe b) but lack the pioneer spirit to investigate.

LustyHombre
03-04-10, 08:22
Usually at 40 Thieves (Beach Bar affiliated with Ali Barbour's Cave Restaurant. Great food + ambiance for a casual elegant evening out!) or at Ushago (in the Chandarana Supermarket Plaza).To avoid misunderstandings :

40 Thieves is just a plain and simple barefoot beach bar, open days and eve's, with a band on weekends. Very popular with resident Europeans and upper class local people , many from upcountry.

Ali Barbour's Cave Restaurant has a dress code and offers fairly classy continental cuisine in a romantic setting ; great for an elegant evening out with your S.O.

Guapoloco
03-04-10, 11:58
Ok. but he asked about Malindi; i was in the past many years there; but since 2001 itīs not like mid of the 90ties.

DIANI: For sure a beautiful area; the tropical gardens of these hotels are great;
but i was there one week; it was not possible to bring the local girls inside.
And there were only couples or lonesome white sl.... so i moved; the North Coast is the right place for me.

In 2 weeks in MombasaYou are right Steve, not possible to take the girl inside the hotels in Diani but there are few guest houses available at a very cheap price and also I went to the girl's accomodation.

But for sure my next time in Kenya will be in the north coast if I succeed in getting a decent flight and not the usual package flight+hotel as usual.

Willyboy
03-09-10, 10:54
Al thinks are same this moment. Prices. 1000kes for 1 or 2h. Or one night 2000kes. It is possibel to have lower prices. Now. Big tree have live music band Sunday afternoon. Lot of girls running than after mzungu. End or best girlfriend Flora. Also in big tree. I did test with her one night. I was staying in Kahama.

MarioMarengo
03-10-10, 12:11
How much for a double room in Kahama?

Before was 3750

LustyHombre
03-10-10, 16:15
Al thinks are same this moment. Prices. 1000kes for 1 or 2h. Or one night 2000kes. It is possibel to have lower prices. Now. Big tree have live music band Sunday afternoon. Lot of girls running than after mzungu. End or best girlfriend Flora. Also in big tree. I did test with her one night. I was staying in Kahama.Good for you, WB! Seems some things will never change.

The emphasis is always on the low price, he never talks about the "quality of the encounter", which is always my main criterion (never mind that there is very likely somewhat of a discrepancy between what different people accept as " good quality " versus "poor quality".

LustyHombre
03-10-10, 16:40
With the wife gone on a shopping trip to Dubai, Rome and who knows where else, I have some spare time to invest these days.

Big Tree has undergone some big changes since the previous owner passed away: the new team is now represented by a ripped and tatooed bodybuilder type blond Italian. He has increased the seating capacity by maybe 50% and introe'd a live band some eves. The place has definitely lost its cozy athmosphere (never mind that most of the previous waitresses are gone. I miss especially Evelyne with her well-shaped tits bouncing provocatively under her immaculately starched white uniform shirt. Anybody knows where she is working these days?) and the quality of the freelance talent is 2 or 3 notches below what it used to be as well. I guess I will give the place a miss for a while.

I found myself doing a fair amount of business lunches in town over the last few weeks and have checked out the upstairs bar at Casablanca afterwards a few times: a good selection of pretty attractive girls who all seem to be hungry for some extra cash before the evening shift. The ST rooms on the groundfloor in the back are very convenient for that at 300 each. My only worry is that, since this place seems to be quite popular, I will bump into somebody I know sooner or later. Oh well, chances are good that he will be as embarrassed as me.

Member #4364
03-10-10, 19:20
And not forget; Big Tree is only a daytime bar

Member #4148
03-11-10, 08:06
Good for you, WB! Seems some things will never change.

The emphasis is always on the low price, he never talks about the "quality of the encounter", which is always my main criterion (never mind that there is very likely somewhat of a discrepancy between what different people accept as " good quality " versus "poor quality".LH, are you unfamiliar with the aristocratic women in all parts of the developed world who have too much time and money on their hands and pursue with great dedication the avocation of pursuing and finding "bargains?"

Their hunt and their joy is procuring clothes, trinkets, etc. for a song, even though they can afford much more. They search, they bargain furiously, they badger and they wear down the purveyor. This is their great pleasure - the process, not the find itself.

Now, all of us have our sexual pecadillos, even our full-blown perversions and lifestyle choices.

So I suggest that Willy Boy may derive the bulk of his sexual pleasure from finding and driving hard bargains.

Twisted...but there are worse things.

Labadi
03-11-10, 13:15
With the search function I didn't get actual information about a question which comes up now as I am heading to Diani Beach next week: What's the best option for 2 persons from the airport to Diani Beach in daytime? Is there a reliable taxi-service?

I am not sure if I will have the chance to get much fun over there (2 persons!), but in case I will bring back some nice photos in return

Thx

LustyHombre
03-11-10, 15:40
LH, are you unfamiliar with the aristocratic women in all parts of the developed world who have too much time and money on their hands and pursue with great dedication the avocation of pursuing and finding "bargains?"

Their hunt and their joy is procuring clothes, trinkets, etc. for a song, even though they can afford much more. They search, they bargain furiously, they badger and they wear down the purveyor. This is their great pleasure - the process, not the find itself.

Now, all of us have our sexual pecadillos, even our full-blown perversions and lifestyle choices.

So I suggest that Willy Boy may derive the bulk of his sexual pleasure from finding and driving hard bargains.

Twisted...but there are worse things.Of course, everybody should be at liberty to pursue whatever avenue leads to one's satisfaction.

As far as bargain shopping is concerned, it seems to me you are missing out on the value component: Regardless of how little you have paid, a bargain will only be appreciated as such if its value (in the eye of the beholder) is significantly greater than what you actually paid for it. Consequently, there are bargains to be had for $1 as well as for $10 mio and a low price on its own doesn't make for a bargain.

Whether I or somebody else es has the

Willyboy
03-12-10, 12:19
Of course, everybody should be at liberty to pursue whatever avenue leads to one's satisfaction.

As far as bargain shopping is concerned, it seems to me you are missing out on the value component: Regardless of how little you have paid, a bargain will only be appreciated as such if its value (in the eye of the beholder) is significantly greater than what you actually paid for it. Consequently, there are bargains to be had for $1 as well as for $10 mio and a low price on its own doesn't make for a bargain.

Whether I or somebody else es has theIt is a part of the game. The greatest pleasure for the lowest price. The highest price paid for losers of the game.

Learn to play the game.

Concarne
03-12-10, 14:58
I found myself doing a fair amount of business lunches in town over the last few weeks and have checked out the upstairs bar at Casablanca afterwards a few times: a good selection of pretty attractive girls who all seem to be hungry for some extra cash before the evening shift. The ST rooms on the groundfloor in the back are very convenient for that at 300 each. My only worry is that, since this place seems to be quite popular, I will bump into somebody I know sooner or later. Oh well, chances are good that he will be as embarrassed as me.

Hey Lusty...hopefully the wife will not break the bank! LOL

Re Casablanca: how much time do you get for the 300 and how much assistance do the chicks expect?

TIA

LustyHombre
03-12-10, 18:40
With the search function I didn't get actual information about a question which comes up now as I am heading to Diani Beach next week: What's the best option for 2 persons from the airport to Diani Beach in daytime? Is there a reliable taxi-service?

I am not sure if I will have the chance to get much fun over there (2 persons!), but in case I will bring back some nice photos in return

ThxAny of the airport taxis will take you to Diani , but you might be looking at a KES 3,000 fare or thereabouts .

LustyHombre
03-12-10, 18:48

Re Casablanca: how much time do you get for the 300 and how much assistance do the chicks expect?

TIAAbout an hour or so. The unattractive girls ask for 500 and the ones who look and behave like they are worth my juice ask for 2 or 3k, but you get them to come down to 1k pretty easily.

LustyHombre
03-14-10, 06:46

IAShe's spending our kids' inheritance .

He/She who , upon death, has more than 10k in the bank is a FAILURE .

Donnachaa
03-17-10, 01:46
The big problem with Big Tree these days is that it has become too expensive.
A small room with no net and cold salt water shower and no breakfast now costs 3000 kes. Really you would be much wiser to go to Mtwapa. There are many places there for less than 2000 with hot shower, good room and breakfast. You can get a matatu to Bamburi Beach for 20 shillings.

Willyboy
03-17-10, 09:28

A small room with no net and cold salt water shower and no breakfast now costs 3000 kes. Really you would be much wiser to go to Mtwapa. There are many places there for less than 2000 with hot shower, good room and breakfast. You can get a matatu to Bamburi Beach for 20 shillings.Kahama hotel ask now 3950kes. Why not. Same if with girls. Mzungu will pay more end more.

Member #4364
03-17-10, 18:58
Yes, everytime the older generation die, Luciano, the younger one is
dreaming, 3000 for these rooms is ridicolous

LustyHombre
03-18-10, 05:14
Mtwapa is just too filthy and overcrowded for my taste.

Shanzu Beach (the plaza across the gate of Serena Beach hotel) is worth exploring. There is a newly built Kenda (very nice rooms and facilities, but 2, 500 overnight and 2, 000 ST, and they didn't ask for ID both times I've been there) which seems to have more staff than patrons until now.

Then there is Safari Inn: ST used to be 500, then they upped it to 1, 000 during Christmas and only reduced it to 750 afterwards. The rooms are clean and adequate (king size beds, fan and shower). Don't know their overnight rate but expect it to be 1, 500 or so. Their bar and restaurant ("Schweizer Kueche") seems always packed with local mzungus; lots of WG's hang out at the bar. There is a real funny sign out front the next door barber shop cum massage advertising "Deutscher Wertarbeit"!

A few doors down is Pistaccio (never been, but looks quite attractive) and another 2 or 3 inns with accomodations (forgot names) further toward the African Safari hotel properties.

The drawback for matatu users is that it's about. 2 miles off the Bamburi/Mtwapa road (but there are tuktuks aplenty). A bonus for people who drive themselves is that you will be let in by the gatemen at the Serena and all lesser hotels without questions (I'd imagine they are much more strict toward people on foot) so you can spend some quality time on a nice beach before or after "the deed".

LustyHombre
03-22-10, 20:00
Mtwapa is just too filthy and overcrowded for my taste.

Shanzu Beach (the plaza across the gate of Serena Beach hotel) is worth exploring. There is a newly built Kenda (very nice rooms and facilities, but 2, 500 overnight and 2, 000 ST, and they didn't ask for ID both times I've been there) which seems to have more staff than patrons until now.

Then there is Safari Inn: ST used to be 500, then they upped it to 1, 000 during Christmas and only reduced it to 750 afterwards. The rooms are clean and adequate (king size beds, fan and shower). Don't know their overnight rate but expect it to be 1, 500 or so. Their bar and restaurant ("Schweizer Kueche") seems always packed with local mzungus; lots of WG's hang out at the bar. There is a real funny sign out front the next door barber shop cum massage advertising "Deutscher Wertarbeit"!
Note: there is virtually no "walk of shame" at the new Kenda bcs their parking is fully enclosed and there is usually nobody else in the lobby except for you and your bride.

On the other hand, the Safari Inn is always busy and you and your date get scrutinized by 20 lecherous mzungus plus maybe 30 jealous malayas while you walk from the parking lot to the check-in desk.

Omega2017
03-22-10, 20:20
I will be for a week in Mombasa and most of the time working. So for the fun part I need to get oriented pretty fast. Some questions:

1. I can't bring girls back to my hotel. So I will need short time room or a cheap overnight room which I can rent at night if I find a girl. It seems Casablanka has short time room on the premisis. Any other places like that? Or any recomended short time hotels?

2. Which clubs/places do I go? I don't want to go out and dance. I want to go out, find a girl without much effort and then eat, drink and go back. Or go back straight away.

3. I like Pattaya Soi 6. Anything goes. Are there bars like Soi 6 in Mombasa?

4. After work I will stay some days on the beach. I was thinking of Kahama hotel. Is is girl friendly and in a good location, for beach & fun?

Thanks for your help!

Member #4148
03-23-10, 16:44
Discovered the Chester House in Nairobi for 85 dollars a night.

Anything in Mombasa?

Jamjam222
03-24-10, 10:12
Discovered the Chester House in Nairobi for 85 dollars a night.

Anything in Mombasa?

So you took me up on my advice?

Member #4148
03-24-10, 11:58
So you took me up on my advice?

Jamjam discovered the Chester House in Nairobi...:P

Might Jamjam know of a similarly equipped hotel in Mombasa?

Concarne
03-24-10, 13:48
It would appear as if the prices at the Chester House have been increased recently.

At a $100 for a studio I am a bit reluctant to pull the trigger on that one...

Member #4148
03-24-10, 14:06
It would appear as if the prices at the Chester House have been increased recently.

At a $100 for a studio I am a bit reluctant to pull the trigger on that one...

fill out the online form, 1-2 days later you will get confirmation from gladys of 85 dollars for a king bed and 2 people.

Jamjam222
03-24-10, 15:31
Jamjam discovered the Chester House in Nairobi...:P

Might Jamjam know of a similarly equipped hotel in Mombasa?

Haven't been to Mombasa in many years. So I'm afraid not!

LustyHombre
03-24-10, 16:36
discovered the chester house in nairobi for 85 dollars a night.

anything in mombasa?no need to rely on what a hotel might provide you with (and charges you dearly for) you have hi-speed internet anywhere in and around nairobi and mombasa , wherever you get a g3 cell phone signal , even in cheap guest houses and on the beach , by purchasing a g3 wireless modem from either safaricom or orange for around 3,000 ( check who is running a promo when you arrive at either nbo or mba ).

LustyHombre
03-24-10, 16:50
i will be for a week in mombasa and most of the time working. so for the fun part i need to get oriented pretty fast. some questions:

1. i can't bring girls back to my hotel. so i will need short time room or a cheap overnight room which i can rent at night if i find a girl. it seems casablanka has short time room on the premisis. any other places like that? or any recomended short time hotels?

2. which clubs/places do i go? i don't want to go out and dance. i want to go out, find a girl without much effort and then eat, drink and go back. or go back straight away.

3. i like pattaya soi 6. anything goes. are there bars like soi 6 in mombasa?

4. after work i will stay some days on the beach. i was thinking of kahama hotel. is is girl friendly and in a good location, for beach & fun?

thanks for your help!sorry, nothing like the soapies here. prostitution is illegal in kenya (but there is virtually no enforcement, like with the speed limits or the seat belt law).

assuming you stay downtown, i'd suggest you go to casablanca and/or florida and be guided by the girls you meet as to what the best st places might b.

no doubt, kahama is going to fit the bill for you.

Member #4148
03-24-10, 23:27
no need to rely on what a hotel might provide you with (and charges you dearly for) you have hi-speed internet anywhere in and around nairobi and mombasa , wherever you get a g3 cell phone signal , even in cheap guest houses and on the beach , by purchasing a g3 wireless modem from either safaricom or orange for around 3,000 ( check who is running a promo when you arrive at either nbo or mba ).

for those of us who are techno-retards:

1. do you mean g3 or 3g (third generation cellular...)
2. is this relevant only to cell phones or will such a modem interface with my laptop as well?

LustyHombre
03-25-10, 04:00
for those of us who are techno-retards:

1. do you mean g3 or 3g (third generation cellular.)

2. is this relevant only to cell phones or will such a modem interface with my laptop as well?my mistake: it's 3g (3rd generation) which allows for large volume data transfer, not g3 (believe that's the nato standard assault gun).

the modem plugs into your laptop so that you can access the internet over the 3g network of a cell phone company. with other words: wherever their 3g signal reaches, you have high speed internet. you are no longer dependent to be in a hard wired building or within reach of a wireless router.

you buy the modem from any phone shop + a min 300 mb credit which sets you back another 1, 000 and you are ready to go.

3g service is currently available in and around all major cities. you can use the same modem even in the boonies, except the speed is much lower.

Member #4148
03-25-10, 06:57
my mistake: it's 3g (3rd generation) which allows for large volume data transfer, not g3 (believe that's the nato standard assault gun).

the modem plugs into your laptop so that you can access the internet over the 3g network of a cell phone company. with other words: wherever their 3g signal reaches, you have high speed internet. you are no longer dependent to be in a hard wired building or within reach of a wireless router.

you buy the modem from any phone shop + a min 300 mb credit which sets you back another 1, 000 and you are ready to go.

3g service is currently available in and around all major cities. you can use the same modem even in the boonies, except the speed is much lower.

...and a beer or five or six are on me.

cheers.

Tonkazan
03-25-10, 21:49
For those of us who are techno-retards:

1. do you mean G3 or 3G (third generation cellular...)
2. is this relevant only to cell phones or will such a modem interface with my laptop as well?

The 3G service is currently available only on Safaricom network. Zain and Yu have GPRS, which is much slower that 3G. Orange has 3g+. It's faster than GPRS, but still slower than 3G. So, if all you want is to read and send e-mails, any network would do. However, if you want a fast link, I suggest you get a 3G modem from Safaricom. The signal was initially in Nairobi and Mombasa, but in the last year, it has been expanded to cover the whole of Kenya.

For the sake of clarity, you can get a 3G signal on some cell phones (the manual will tell you if it has 3G or GPRS). If you have the data cable and the right connection software, you can hook it up with your laptop, and it will work as a modem. On the positive side, it saves you having to buy a modem. On the negative side, the battery might run out when you are chatting with a potential date....

Member #4178
03-26-10, 14:05
no need for modem if you have any 3g phone. most of the phones today has 3g support.

no need for any cable between the laptop and the phone. just make a standard bluetooth connection.

the cost?

safaricom is not cheap many packages but the only one is the "unlimited"

means stay connected around the clock and you can download as many "mega-bytes" you like for a period of one week. after a week the "package" will expire.

speed?

its not that fast like wired adsl or cable technology but its far better then any internet caffe in kenya. speed are nice for "skype" or any other tasks.

the main safaricom office is in "nakumat" compound north of mombasa.

i was very happy with the service but not with the price.

jp

Zimzam
03-27-10, 16:17

A small room with no net and cold salt water shower and no breakfast now costs 3000 kes. Really you would be much wiser to go to Mtwapa. There are many places there for less than 2000 with hot shower, good room and breakfast..Yes Big Tree is expanding a lot, they have one big covered area now & a dance floor, some nice Lingala & other bands play there, but sometimes now they charge an entrance fee, which can be up to 300 Ksh this coming Easter.

As there is no wall yet there will be a crowd of watchers standing on the beach, a crowd so thick that you can't even see the ocean any more.

In Mtwapa there is still GEORGIAS, they charge 1200 for a double, for which you get a small room with a double bed, a fan, a mosquito-net, a shower & toilet & even a romantic breakfast for 2.

They ask for ID from the one who is booking the room, not from the girl.

Member #4148
03-30-10, 08:39
A non-mongering question, but I have RTFI (read the fucking internet) and answers are few.

I am an avid motorcyclist and am fond of seeing foreign countries on two wheels.

Anyone know anything about availability/rentability of motorcycles or scooters to tool around the coast between Mombasa and points north-east?

I know in advance that drivers are crazy and that roads are crap, etc etc.

Zimzam
03-31-10, 10:23
Anyone know anything about availability/rentability of motorcycles or scooters to tool around the coast between Mombasa and points north-east?I have rented a motorbike @ Southcoast & rented a scooter @ Northcoast, but I guess that the opposite will also be very well possible.

Wild Rover
04-03-10, 00:38
Greetings all,

I was in evening guest house mombasa three weeks ago, avoid this place, overpriced, bad service, too much noise and rooms very smelly due to open toilets and showers in the double rooms, 1, 500ksh, the courtyard at rear is secure parking lot from 8pm to 8am, non stop opening and clanging of gates, very loud security guards, and constant car's beeping for admission, at all hours, security guard opens gate, it sounds like gunshot as he slides the bolt across, then trails gate along concrete yard, car enters and gate closes

Repeating same noise again, infuriating.

Lovely Tina in reception, slim sexy and shaved tight pussy, is into 50 yr old foreigners, she will not go in rooms in guest house for obvious reasons, call to reception on pretext, you are looking for friend Mr Brown, she works 24 hrs on and 24 off, if she is not there return 24hrs later, buy her a soda and turn on the charm, she likes meal out and a little gift, then she is all yours, treat her kindly, evening guest house is directly across from mombasa sports clup, 2 mins walk from casablanca, and moi avenue, good hunting fellow mongers.

Nigel Graham
04-03-10, 12:36
I have rented a motorbike @ Southcoast & rented a scooter @ Northcoast, but I guess that the opposite will also be very well possible.Hi,

I have a 110hp 2009 scooter for hire in Bamburi area, north coast, near to Big Tree and Cheers. Deposit 10, 000 kenya shillings and 1, 000 per day. Scooter is 3rd party insured only, so you do so at your own risk. Helmet available, [Email address deleted by Admin] you should be able to work out the address or [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Nigel Graham
04-03-10, 12:43
Hi, I dont think this is the best advise for mombasa. I have been living here for two years and casablance and florida are the last places i would go! They are full of sailors, the girls are hardened and steal often.
You are better to get out of the town to the bamburi area, there you have Tembo, Casaurina, Bobs, Banhof, Cheers and Big Tree.

As for accommodation Bamburi beach resort does a big bedroom with outside kitchen at 3,500 KSH.

I live right on the beach near big tree and have a double ensuits room, with breakfast and tea coffee for the same price. There is also a house girl to do clothes, ironing etc.

You also get good advise while you are here. My only condition is NO SMOKING. [Email address deleted by Admin] you should be able to work out the e mail address or tel [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

LustyHombre
04-03-10, 16:15
With Easter upon us and MBA being overrun by people from upcountry, I wasn't able to secure a room for my today's afternoon delight at any of my regular hideaways.

I drove up and down some side streets with shuttered ASC hotels on them until I chanced upon the "Millbrook Luxury Resort", situated just North of the Continental Hotel. By no means is it a resort, nor is it luxurious, but they offer pretty decent and spacious double rooms with nice beds (thick foam mattress imbedded into a concrete base) and a powerful ceiling fan and a clean bathroom for 1, 500 ST incl of 2 beers.

Their room service menu is pretty extensive and I was tempted by a few TexMex items which I haven't had for some time (Fajitas, Chalupas, Chimichanga, Gorditas) but, in order to avoid likely disappointment, settled for some true Kenya nyama choma (good fillet!) instead.

Their overnight rate is 2, 500 but I got the sense that they are willing to negotiate off that.

Not a bad location for those who like it quiet and secluded.

Member #4148
04-04-10, 08:13
Would be happy to know more about your place and your scooter, but it is not possible to PM you and you may not post your phone number or email listings.

Perhaps you can PM me? (Been a while since I was a regular member and I do not recall whether you can do this or not...)

Or simply give the physical address of your place so a body can knock on your door...?

Jan30
04-04-10, 09:21
Hello,

What are the names of the clubs, bars in Bamburi Beach and near, please?

LustyHombre
04-05-10, 05:24
Hello,

What are the names of the clubs, bars in Bamburi Beach and near, please?Thanks for your 1st post, Jan30!

Golden rule for newbies: what makes you think any of us busybees would bother to answer questions which are easily answered just by browsing the last couple of pages of the forum? Come to think of it: it's actually quite an insult, though, hopefully unintended (since he said "please").

And if you are not from here: take Malindi Road North from Nakumatt Nyali until you get to Lambada in Mtwapa and you'll know.

Hesekiels
04-05-10, 12:34
I just received the following funny e-mail: "... during your last visit you made me pregnant! I gave birth to our mutual son on xx.xx.xxxx! Since you have to support your son from now on send me some money ...!"

Fantastic! Despite of having had a vasectomy a couple of years ago plus having used condoms all the time, even the due date of the baby did not fit to my respective stay! :)

To make a long story short: gentlemen, please be a little careful if a cuty surprises you in a way like that! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

MarioMarengo
04-05-10, 14:51
Me too had a similar experience, but the baby was completely black, the girl only want 2000 kes to buy milk for baby.

Mauriceyep
04-05-10, 16:08
Despite of having had a vasectomy a couple of years ago plus having used condoms all the timeYou simply underestimate your own power.

I have to say: a creative way of trying to "collect" some money!

Member #4364
04-05-10, 18:27
No, because i made nobody pregnant...................

S, currently in Mtwapa

Concarne
04-06-10, 04:16
Would be happy to know more about your place and your scooter, but it is not possible to PM you and you may not post your phone number or email listings.

Perhaps you can PM me? (Been a while since I was a regular member and I do not recall whether you can do this or not...)

Or simply give the physical address of your place so a body can knock on your door...?

I would be interested in the same info Nigel...PM if you can or email me.

Concarne "4 weeks to go!"

Concarne
04-06-10, 18:19
Dudes...

Will anyone be around in May?

I mean I do not need to be held by the hand or nothing like that but would not mind sharing a brewski or nama choma with some of the local experts and see if I can get some tips.

Promise I will not flirt with your chosen girl of the night...

LustyHombre
04-07-10, 09:56
A non-mongering question, but I have RTFI (read the fucking internet) and answers are few.

I am an avid motorcyclist and am fond of seeing foreign countries on two wheels.

Anyone know anything about availability/rentability of motorcycles or scooters to tool around the coast between Mombasa and points north-east?

I know in advance that drivers are crazy and that roads are crap, etc etc.There is no commercial bike rental in MBA left ( no money in it, I guess ).
There is a French guy renting quads (ATV's) in Diani for 3,500/day and there is another one in Malindi as well , I've been told .

I can put you in touch with a MBA motor bike dealer ( friend of a friend , so you won't get shafted ) who would sell you a new mid-size Chinese bike for abt 45,000 and pre-arrange a buy back after a few week's use . This should be much more economical than paying for a rental (which is likely to be abt 1,500/day if it were available) .

LynnMan
04-07-10, 13:42
Hi mongers,
I was in Bamburi in March, and stayed for 4 nights at the Kahama. First of all, it's not at the actual beach, but about one block from the beach, past Kenya Bay resort, the security guard was kind enough to point the way, and on my last day the guard carried both my bags to the bus stop without being directly asked to do so.

The staff was very repectful, they have two types of room, the cheaper one has two small beds, which I pushed close together, to sort of make a big bed (Kshs 33000- bed and breakfast) the larger one has one big bed (Ksha 3900). The food was good, and they have projection TV for foootball fans at the bar.

Another thing I noticed when walking from the hotel to the beach is informal shacks offering massages, mostly ran by local women, with welcome signs in various languages. They had pink shacks for ladies, and blue for guys, there was a flimsy curtain at the door and windows, not my cup of tea, but definitely waorth noting. The charges were posted outside from about Kshs 400 for hand massages to Ksh 800-1000 for full body.

By the way staff at Kahama, never batted an eyelid despite the different ladies I brought in. I would try it another time.

LM

MarioMarengo
04-07-10, 13:49
Me too like Kahama never had problem with any girl I drop in is a great place for a good price

Jim01
04-21-10, 22:37
My pseudo african GF in Mombasa is trying to guilt trip me by saying she has had to take a job as a stripper in Tembo to make ends meet.

But she's bullshitting as there's no strippers in Tembo, right?

LustyHombre
04-22-10, 07:09
My pseudo african GF in Mombasa is trying to guilt trip me by saying she has had to take a job as a stripper in Tembo to make ends meet.

But she's bullshitting as there's no strippers in Tembo, right?FYI : there is indeed a strip bar in a separate building , with 8 girls or so, complete with curtained-off lapdance booths and ridiculously overpriced drinks.

I am intimate with a built-for-sin girl who used to work there and she claims to have made 20k in a good night .

Let her do it and she'll be able to provide for you, rather than the other way around !

Willyboy
04-22-10, 07:23

But she's bullshitting as there's no strippers in Tembo, right?Tembo. Strippers. Yes. Naer entrance (step downstairs)

New special room. With stripprs

Concarne
04-22-10, 15:39

But she's bullshitting as there's no strippers in Tembo, right?

I walked in that place last year as I was at Tembo on a slow night. A handful of kenyan dudes there...you would have thought they were at a primo Vegas joint the way they were acting.

I had a very expensive drink while texting...bored out of my mind. The quality that night was weak.

Jim if you really want to know if she is telling the truth PM me and give me a description and i will confirm for you if you wish.

Nutter1
04-23-10, 12:32
Hi Guys,

I am arriving in Mombasa on sunday 25th april for 10 nights. It is my first time in Kenya( although well travelled) Just wondering if there are any people around who fancy a beer that will be in Mombasa. I am from the U.K.

Cheers

Member #4364
04-23-10, 18:53
Back since 2 weeks; low season; hard to find somebody now. Try the
location at the north coast; Cheers, be early otherwise all are drunk

Have fun

Nutter1
04-23-10, 19:16
I thought the case may be that there may be no other board members at the mo in Mombasa.

I suppose as long as the beer is cold and there are women around..that all that matters!

Nutter1
04-23-10, 19:53
Looked through the various reports etc on this site. Very informative. Any guys on here have a particular girl they would recomend me to to try? A good laught too be with etc etc.

Cheers

LustyHombre
04-24-10, 07:43
Looked through the various reports etc on this site. Very informative. Any guys on here have a particular girl they would recomend me to to try? A good laught too be with etc etc.

CheersJust go to Big Tree and/or Cheers anytime after 3 pm and wait until you get accosted and then take it from there. I've watched many a shy first timer getting reeled in by one or more of the girls there.

I'll bet you'll do just fine on your own and if you don't, send me an SOS and I will give you some #'s to get you started, but remember: individual tastes will vary.

Concarne
04-24-10, 14:49
Back since 2 weeks; low season; hard to find somebody now. Try the
location at the north coast; Cheers, be early otherwise all are drunk

Have fun

How is that even possible? You can find the chicks everywhere....walk thru the Nakummatt, go into some shops...

Member #4178
04-24-10, 14:56
Same Same

I will be there from 26 for 10 days.

Its not my first time.