PDA

View Full Version : Mombasa

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

KuntaKinte
04-24-10, 17:23
Back since 2 weeks; low season; hard to find somebody now. Try the location at the north coast; Cheers, be early otherwise all are drunk

Have funI'm here at the moment and its the exact opposite. Fun to be found literally almost everywhere you look.

KuntaKinte
04-24-10, 17:26
Looked through the various reports etc on this site. Very informative. Any guys on here have a particular girl they would recomend me to to try? A good laught too be with etc etc.

CheersProblem being there are so many to choose from you won't need any recommendations I'd reckon. Just head to the clubs and you'll know what I mean, its like a night Safari.

Member #4364
04-24-10, 19:30
I thought he asked for a buddy to drink a beer ? I had an apartment in Mtwapa
..........Nakumatt i was only for shopping.........don´t worry........girls,girls,girls
in Mtwapa but hard to find a good guy to talk or relax at the beach

Cheers

Himbersaft
04-24-10, 21:38
but hard to find a good guy to talk or relax at the beach

CheersSteve,

Hold on.

I arrive on 29. May for 10 Days. I think I stay in Kendas again, so this my second Mombasa Trip.

Cheers

LustyHombre
04-25-10, 06:14
I thought he asked for a buddy to drink a beer ? I had an apartment in Mtwapa
..........Nakumatt i was only for shopping.........don´t worry........girls,girls,girls
in Mtwapa but hard to find a good guy to talk or relax at the beach

CheersWhat a strange world!

I'd readily expect to, every now and then, find a guy complaining about having a hard time getting pussy (even though that's as easy a shooting fish in a barrel in Mombasa); but connecting with fellow punters should be a cinch, I'd think, thanks to the PM function of ISG.

Member #4364
04-25-10, 18:17
Yes in may; you have to stay in Kendash; because rain rain rain

Cheers

Claudio
04-26-10, 13:37
Yes in may; you have to stay in Kendash; because rain rain rain

CheersYea. Forget about MAI- this year rain will be very strong I heard!

And. Froget about big tree. Many girls are still working with police in Bamburi P. Station. Last week we had a lot of trouble there. Without asking the price-the 2 girls asking for 6000. In the end the two guyes where on the policestation for "investigation". 4000 each after 2 hours hard work. And the police came to check the room!

So take care in the of season. No tourists no money. So the girls and the police are going to be more creative to make money.

LustyHombre
04-26-10, 19:09
Yea. Forget about MAI- this year rain will be very strong I heard!

And. Froget about big tree. Many girls are still working with police in Bamburi P. Station. Last week we had a lot of trouble there. Without asking the price-the 2 girls asking for 6000. In the end the two guyes where on the policestation for "investigation". 4000 each after 2 hours hard work. And the police came to check the room!

So take care in the of season. No tourists no money. So the girls and the police are going to be more creative to make money.Claudio, I haven't been to the New Big Tree in a while, but Common Sense tells me that there is close to a 0 chance of collusion between the girls and the cops, regardless of the location.

Why? Any half smart WG knows that Kenya's Finest cannot be trusted to honor any promises made and especially not to share the spoils of a sting. They keep 100% of all moneys they extort (after all, their bosses expect the lions' share for themselves anyhow and set a hard-to-reach daily minimum collection target for all their underlings) and there is no recourse the WG would have in any case bcs prostitution is illegal in this country.

Fun And Sun
04-26-10, 22:52
Gents

Am hoping to head back to Mombasa in the not too distant future. When I was last there I had a chat with a waiter at a restaurant where I ate several times to get an idea of what he thought where the good clubs/discos to head to on the South Coast, and these are the ones he wrote down:

- Shaka Taka Club, Okunda Town Centre, supposedly the biggest club on the South Coast?

- Club Willo, Beach Road, also Okunda Town Centre

- Club Zimba, right before Club Willo

I didn't get a chance to check these out, but are they worthwhile to head to on my next trip?

LustyHombre
04-27-10, 12:26
Gents

Am hoping to head back to Mombasa in the not too distant future. When I was last there I had a chat with a waiter at a restaurant where I ate several times to get an idea of what he thought where the good clubs/discos to head to on the South Coast, and these are the ones he wrote down:

- Shaka Taka Club, Okunda Town Centre, supposedly the biggest club on the South Coast?

- Club Willo, Beach Road, also Okunda Town Centre

- Club Zimba, right before Club Willo

I didn't get a chance to check these out, but are they worthwhile to head to on my next trip?The #1 is undoubtedly Shaq Attack in Diani Beach (not Ukunda) with Tandoori Bar (5 mins earlier on the same road) not far behind and Carnival (another 5 mins earlier on the same road) a distant #3.

Have never been to Club Willow, but heard it's pretty slow and haven't seen or heard of Club Zimba.

Diani has a much better beach than Bamburi (wider, whiter and less crowded) but I doubt whether any of the tourist hotels would allow you to bring a "temp. Guest" to your room. On the other hand, there are several fully furnished and quite comfortable appartment hotels/bungalow complexes (most with billboards on the road leading to Shaq Attack) renting for between 3, 000 and 4, 500 per night who couldn't care less how often you change your companion.

Tonkazan
04-27-10, 22:31
Claudio, I haven't been to the New Big Tree in a while, but Common Sense tells me that there is close to a 0 chance of collusion between the girls and the cops, regardless of the location.

Why? Any half smart WG knows that Kenya's Finest cannot be trusted to honor any promises made and especially not to share the spoils of a sting. They keep 100% of all moneys they extort (after all, their bosses expect the lions' share for themselves anyhow and set a hard-to-reach daily minimum collection target for all their underlings) and there is no recourse the WG would have in any case bcs prostitution is illegal in this country.

I totally agree with you, Lusty, no girls with half a brain would try such a stupid move, as she will get marked, and will find it very hard to find clients in future. In any case, the cops cannot be trusted to share the loot, so how does she benefit? However, to avoid such situations, ALWAYS agree the price before the game. If she asks for 6000, just dismiss her, and get another! It's the low season now, so no girl will ask for such a ridiculous amount, unless you made the mistake of not asking first.

Himbersaft
04-27-10, 23:17
Thanks for the Weather Infos.

When I think about the Streets in Mtwapa and then heavy rain., no thanks.

So I think better to change my travel destination in May. AC here I come.

My next paid holidays in August, so the question how is the situation on this Time?

Himbersaft
04-27-10, 23:27
Here a small present, for your assistance.

Zimzam
04-28-10, 10:50
My pseudo african GF in Mombasa is trying to guilt trip me by saying she has had to take a job as a stripper in Tembo to make ends meet.

But she's bullshitting as there's no strippers in Tembo, right?I found this info on another forum in another language, I will try to translate:

Lollipop (This is the name of the strip-club annex to Tembo):

Hard job for the girls, dancing in the cold bar upstairs, then naked down under in the restaurant for dancing.

It is done with "Colonizer-manie" (these are the exact words used).

The girls are not fond going there. The chicks have to be present from 6 in the evening until 6 in the morning if there are enough customers.

Income: 15.000 Ksh per month fixed salary

Blackwhite99
04-28-10, 18:09
Here a small present, for your assistance.

You'd break your neck falling down that!

Lantern1
04-28-10, 20:54
One of my good lady friends sugested a what she calls a 'train'. I was a bit shocked when she explained what she wanted, but then I started thinking about the idea and I would be willing to give it a try. She has the fantasy of having more than one guy. One after the other that is not at the same time. Coming from her it was quite strange as she is not what you would call a working girl.

She would make a fortune if she was as she is a stunner!! So this is only for fun and not business.Any ideas guys?

Mombasa area.

LustyHombre
04-29-10, 04:05
Thanks for the Weather Infos.

When I think about the Streets in Mtwapa and then heavy rain., no thanks.

So I think better to change my travel destination in May. AC here I come.

My next paid holidays in August, so the question how is the situation on this Time?Welcome to the board and thanks for the pics! I wish all new folks would introduce themselves this way! (When I lived in Germany a few decades ago I remember new people were expected to give an "Einstand", quite a nice custom)

To answer you question: Dry and pleasant, avg temp around 24 Celsius (now that I got used to 33-35 and high humidity, I have to wear longsleeved shirts and even light sweaters to stay warm Aug-Sep!).

BionicMan
04-29-10, 08:36
Here a small present, for your assistance.nice shots
it looks she did assist you as well!

LustyHombre
04-29-10, 22:42
One of my good lady friends sugested a what she calls a 'train'. I was a bit shocked when she explained what she wanted, but then I started thinking about the idea and I would be willing to give it a try. She has the fantasy of having more than one guy. One after the other that is not at the same time. Coming from her it was quite strange as she is not what you would call a working girl.

She would make a fortune if she was as she is a stunner!! So this is only for fun and not business.Any ideas guys?

Mombasa area.If she really is a stunner, I'd be game !

Look forward to your PM, I'll be back in MBA in a few days and live here 10 mos out of 12.

C

Himbersaft
04-29-10, 22:54
Welcome to the board and thanks for the pics! I wish all new folks would introduce themselves this way! (When I lived in Germany a few decades ago I remember new people were expected to give an "Einstand", quite a nice custom)

To answer you question: Dry and pleasant, avg temp around 24 Celsius (now that I got used to 33-35 and high humidity, I have to wear longsleeved shirts and even light sweaters to stay warm Aug-Sep!).Thanks for the Info, Sounds good.

Think is a better Idea to visit Mombasa in August.

And yes the pics, are my " Einstand".

Mr Scand
04-30-10, 06:46
Hi guys,

Anyone who have traveled with train (1st class) between Nairobi and Mombasa and could tell me how it was? Is it worth the effort?

Will be in Nairobi and Mombasa for my first time in end of june and beginning of july. If any one want to meet up for a tusker, send me a PM

Have a nice day

LustyHombre
04-30-10, 20:40
I found this info on another forum in another language, I will try to translate:

Lollipop (This is the name of the strip-club annex to Tembo):

Hard job for the girls, dancing in the cold bar upstairs, then naked down under in the restaurant for dancing.

It is done with "Colonizer-manie" (these are the exact words used).

The girls are not fond going there. The chicks have to be present from 6 in the evening until 6 in the morning if there are enough customers.

Income: 15.000 Ksh per month fixed salaryNo idea what "colonizer-manie" might refer to.

Does it have anything to do with "colon" or rather with "colonizing"?

In any case, I understand Walter (the Teutonic owner) is a pretty tough taskmaster.

I know a girl who used to work there: according to her they got 12k/mo basic plus 50% of whatever they sold like lapdances (1, 000 regular or 5, 000 "special" and the same % on any of the overpriced "ladies drinks"). She says she walked out of that place many a times with 20-30k on a good night (and with 0 on a bad night, of which there are many these days, as she has been told by the girls who are still hanging in there).

Zimzam
05-01-10, 11:24
(I found this info on another forum in another language).

This person seems to be quite well informed about the different clubs, again in translation:

Kendas: The owners have connections with the police & have to pay some bribes. However sometimes they find a way.
The first 3 chicks that roll in in the evening get 500 Ksh, if anything at all. Other girls may also come and dance if they wish, but they only get the money that they catch. Shown is everything, also when couples get inside (upper floor). Beforehand the lady-partner wil be asked for permission.
The sad thing is that also touching is allowed. The gentlemen are indeed used to wash their hands before eating, but here it is not required.
The girls have a bone-hard job. Often they come from far, have to be fit for the whole night and early in the morning they go home with a few hundred shillings to their babies, if they didn't get customers for more.

Cheers: Every now & then also shows with Tabledancing on the bar, but (normally) not completely undressed, as they are opposite the Bamburi Police.
There the chicks get 1000 Ksh per shift. And for example a bottle of Schnapps beforehand, to loose up a bit ...

Farassi
05-01-10, 14:24
Hi guys,

Anyone who have traveled with train (1st class) between Nairobi and Mombasa and could tell me how it was? Is it worth the effort?

Will be in Nairobi and Mombasa for my first time in end of june and beginning of july. If any one want to meet up for a tusker, send me a PM

Have a nice dayOnce it was great but no longer.

Crap food, endless delays (24 hrs plus) so take a plane.

Local Noobie
05-01-10, 17:17
Here a small present, for your assistance.Great Shots buddy. The lady looks rather familiar, did you met her in Nairobi?

Mr Scand
05-01-10, 22:19
Once it was great but no longer.

Crap food, endless delays (24 hrs plus) so take a plane.Ok, good to know, thx

Hesekiels
05-02-10, 10:56

Crap food, endless delays (24 hrs plus) so take a plane.If you want to have a kind of 'adventure' then book it, but for one way only! However, regarding the delays Farassi has a valid point! BTW, the food is IMHO not all too bad.

If you have to save time while traveling then the bus or the plane is certainly the much better option.

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Himbersaft
05-02-10, 11:03
Great Shots buddy. The lady looks rather familiar, did you met her in Nairobi?No, pick up the Girl in Casaurina Disco.

Willyboy
05-02-10, 17:22
I recived mail that. Fire in disco.

Nobody having more information?

KuntaKinte
05-03-10, 15:01
I recived mail that. Fire in disco.

Nobody having more information?I was there Sat night til about 2:00AM, no fire seen.

Willyboy
05-07-10, 13:56

Crap food, endless delays (24 hrs plus) so take a plane.KENYA RAILWAYS TRAIN BOOKING AND SEAT RESERVATIONS TRAVEL SERVICES ( Online Booking and Ticketing For Nairobi – Mombasa with Kenya Railways )

Kenya Railways offers train services throughout the country, primarily between Nairobi and Mombasa. Passengers who chose to travel via rail have the option of traveling either by first or second class. A trip from Nairobi to Mombasa usually takes around 13 hours during which a variation of wildlife can be seen at a relatively close distance when passing through Tsavo National Park. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are also served on the train’s dining carriage. Tickets can be purchased at local travel agencies.

we offer train ticket bookings and seat reservations services for first and second class passenger traveling between Nairobi – Mombasa and Kisumu, enjoy this train travel services between Nairobi – Mombasa and Kisumu with Rift Valley railways. Nairobi – Mombasa train operates on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, Train from Mombasa – Nairobi operates every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. We are trusted and approved train travel agents in Kenya.Train travel to Mombasa is one of the most scenic way to travel.

Night Train Nairobi to Mombasa.

The train serves an economical way to travel to and back from the coastal areas. The journey is a night ride both ways and the ticket cost includes, Dinner, Breakfast and Beddings.

Why book the Train?

Kenya train travel is one of the most scenic way to travel.Kenya railways provides the classic and very enjoyable way to travel between Nairobi – Kisumu and Mombasa
The night train Mombasa – Nairobi – Mombasa is the best regular train in entire Africa, well maintained, safe sleeping compartments, three – course Dinner and English Breakfast. Highly recommended. Try the sleeper train Journey which is easy, comfortable at the lowest fares in East africa rail travel.

1st class sleepers (2-berth), and 2nd class sleepers (4-berth) with restaurant car serving full meals, snacks, drinks and beer. Advance reservation is required.

The reporting time to board at the Nairobi or Mombasa train station is by 6.30 p.m. The train to Mombasa or to Nairobi departs at 7.00 p.m.
The most scenic way to travel to Kenya’s Coast through Tsavo National Park, dinner, and breakfast on the vehicle cabin,a great and Relaxed view of the coastal approach!!!

Fares One Way:

First Class: US$ 65 One way per person sharing (Adult) Two beds with a toilet and a sink ( washbasin). Price includes Dinner, Bed and Breakfast.

First Class: Child 3 – 11yrs US$ 45 One way.

Infants 0 – 3 years free of charge

Second Class: US$ 55 One way per person sharing.
Four beds with a toilet and a sink. Price includes bed and breakfast.

Second Class: Child 3 – 11yrs US$ 35 One way.

Infants 0 – 3 years free of charge

Meals ( Dinner / Breakfast ) and Bedding are inclusive on first and second class only.

First Class Coupe ( 1st class 2-berth sleepers) will accommodate two persons and the Second Class ( 2nd class 4-berth sleepers) will accommodate four persons with sleeper beds.

Book online and pay online with credit card or wire transfer and secure your seat.Train rates are 65US$ Bed, dinner and breakfast.

Contact us for your Nairobi – Mombasa Train travel and enjoy the train adventures on the way!!!

Leave a Reply

Hesekiels
05-08-10, 14:03
Kenya Railways offers train services throughout the country, primarily between Nairobi and Mombasa. Passengers who chose to travel via rail have the option of traveling either by first or second class. A trip from Nairobi to Mombasa usually takes around 13 hours during which a variation of wildlife

Willyboy:

Tx for the information and congrats! Your English is getting much better! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

LustyHombre
05-08-10, 16:54
Willyboy:

Tx for the information and congrats! Your English is getting much better! :)

Cheers!

HesekielsPresumably , it's thanks to "cut and paste" but nevertheless : I add my appreciation as well for the 1st really informative post I've seen from WB !

Belsie
05-08-10, 21:19
Be careful giving your credit card information to this site, you might end up paying more than you think you have agreed. I paid initially 1$ for a trial, but they also charged be £29 which I do not think I agreed to! Unfortunately credit card companies are very little helpful, they have got their fee and then they are happy!

Willyboy
05-09-10, 08:51
Today. I fly frankfurt to mombasa. To find out. The last new rip-off systems from kenya persons. To laern better my englich. But I new 5 langwitches. Not perfect.

Lantern1
05-09-10, 15:10
Be careful giving your credit card information to this site, you might end up paying more than you think you have agreed. I paid initially 1$ for a trial, but they also charged be £29 which I do not think I agreed to! Unfortunately credit card companies are very little helpful, they have got their fee and then they are happy!Same happened to me.

LustyHombre
05-15-10, 19:29
I recently "broke up" with one of my regular girls bcs she got too demanding moneywise (wanted rent for a more upscale appartment, a better school for her kids) and since my No. 1 girl is currently visiting her folks upcountry, I had 2 empty slots in my 4 girl rotation to fill.

I gave Big Tree a try again in the hope that all the increased promotional activities by the new owner would attract some new girls; and sure enough I met the new girl S**** early last week. She is petite, pretty face, big soft breasts, well spoken and dared me to find out how hot she is inspite of her tender 23 years. She kisses very passionately and her BBJ is pretty good (even though she seems afraid of gagging). After the preliminaries, she asked for a condom whereupon I told her that that's the girl's responsability to provide. Since I didn't have one and there was none provided by the hotel on the nightstand and she didn't have one in her purse and didn't want to interrupt the flow of events, she suggested we just do it without!

My wife wasn't home yesterday at lunchtime and since the sun was out and the wind was calm I took my latest Economist and went to Big Tree to read it over lunch. A few new girls tried to hit on me but none of them tickled my fancy and I paid my bill and got back into the car at about 3pm. On the way out I saw an absolute stunner walking toward Big Tree (very pretty light skinned face, 5'8" maybe 110 #'s, nice chest, a wasp's waist, swaying hips and a nice full ass). I stopped dead in my tracks, cursed my bad luck for getting late for a business appointment and quickly got her phone # before heading out. For the remainder of the day I had visions of Luigi and his gang leeching on to her and preventing me from getting hold of her today.

Called her at noon today and, surprise surprise, she was actually waiting for my call and all ready to go. Lateron, she confirmed my premonitions but told me that the Italian gang just creeped her out and that she was quite disgusted by their advances and left by herself after 1 drink.

I told her that in all honesty, I want exactly the same as the Italians and that she should just tell me right there and then whether she is game or not. Little Miss Proper then dropped her act and told me "with you it's different" (Yeahh, right!) "let's go ahead". I took her to a different Have-a-Nap-Hotel and she performed like a champ: DFK like I haven't had in a long time, a gorgeous body with nice A cups (in a stuffed bra!) and long sensitive nipples and a Brazilian waxed pussy (I had no idea they know about this stuff in Kenya. But she is from NBO and quite sophisticated. A beautician by trade as she claims) a sloppy BBJ without any hand support and BLS with her finger going into my anus while she wiggled her own over my little finger and went deep without any hesitation.

To be continued.

LustyHombre
05-15-10, 20:03
I asked her to ease off so that I could get de-excited a bit in order to prolong the festivities .

She did so masterfully , while maintaining my ready-to-turn-it-up-again status for the next 10 mins or so while I worked her nipples and wet pussy and carefully widened her very tight asshole.

When I turned her around , she asked for a condom . Same answer " that's your department , I don't carry any " whereupon she said " well , we can't stop now - then just forget about it and fuck me straight in the ass " !!!!

That's 2 for 2 in the last 7 days !

I've read a few stories recently to the effect that many health care practioners agree that the AIDS fear has been way overblown by the WHO propaganda machine and consequently lost its credibility among the cognoscenti a long time ago .

I find it deeply worrying to see otherwise quite intelligent WG's to take such chances with casual acquaintances like me ( in mitigation : I consider myself quite a stud and a desparate WG might mark me as a "good catch" bcs of my free spending nature )

Zircon
05-15-10, 23:15
I asked her to ease off so that I could get de-excited a bit in order to prolong the festivities .

She did so masterfully , while maintaining my ready-to-turn-it-up-again status for the next 10 mins or so while I worked her nipples and wet pussy and carefully widened her very tight asshole.

When I turned her around , she asked for a condom . Same answer " that's your department , I don't carry any " whereupon she said " well , we can't stop now - then just forget about it and fuck me straight in the ass " !!!!

That's 2 for 2 in the last 7 days !

I've read a few stories recently to the effect that many health care practioners agree that the AIDS fear has been way overblown by the WHO propaganda machine and consequently lost its credibility among the cognoscenti a long time ago .

I find it deeply worrying to see otherwise quite intelligent WG's to take such chances with casual acquaintances like me ( in mitigation : I consider myself quite a stud and a desparate WG might mark me as a "good catch" bcs of my free spending nature )You are the man Lusty. My little Kenya n wouldn't let me fuck her ass.

Blackwhite99
05-16-10, 18:30
You are the man Lusty. My little Kenya n wouldn't let me fuck her ass.

Can't comment on Kenya, but in Nigeria virtually every girl - pro or amateur alike - asks for a rubber. Very few would do A first time, but plenty will after a few in the front bottom. And very sweet bum holes they are too....

Guyt2007
05-17-10, 06:47
Lateron, she confirmed my premonitions but told me that the Italian gang just creeped her out and that she was quite disgusted by their advances and left by herself after 1 drink.What is the "Italian gang"?

Claudio
05-17-10, 16:49
Hey lusty hombre.

Nice to hear- you got the same girl I had last month.

Will be in B. Tree next week for another session this year.

Hopefully the Island Vulcano will not fuck me.

Take care

Bigcebu
05-17-10, 20:45
What is the "Italian gang"?

The Mafia!

Doppel One
05-18-10, 08:41
Hi Guys,

I'm planning a trip to Kenya July 2010 and I need some advice about mid-range hotels outside of Mombasa.

Going back through the thread the Kahama Hotel in Bamburi sounds like my sort of thing, GF and the right sort of price.

Can anyone out there recommend similar places in Mtwapa or Nyali? I don't need to be right on the beach, simply not too far away.

Excuse my ignorance but out of Bamburi/Mtwapa/Nyali which is the pick for mongering? Any standouts at the moment?

Also, is there a safe brothel district down on the coast. I don't mind tin huts or shacks, in some respects the seedier the better, but I do like safe.

Thanks for the advice guys!

Member #4364
05-18-10, 18:14
You need no brothel in Kenya...... You are in Africa; don´t expect a
good kind of hotel in Mtwapa; only a few bars and discos.
Only some apartments in Mtwapa are good for westeners.
Outside ? Mombasa town; Club Rio and Casablanca

Hesekiels
05-19-10, 11:16
I recently "broke up" with one of my regular girls bcs she got too demanding moneywise ...

LH:

yeah, according to my experience it's indeed just a matter of time till the demand rises sky high! A very wise decision to "break up"! Some years ago I did exactly the same! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

LynnMan
05-19-10, 13:50
During my most recent trip to Kenya, I have noticed a changing attitude on both working and regular girls. First some background, I'm Kenyan born, but live in the west, previously I could not get BBBJ from regular girls, and only CBJ from massage parlour girls. This year it was different, three times I was offered BBBJ by three different girls, in two cases to completion with CIM, and in the third case as a start before FS.

What struck me was that it was actually the girls taking initiative to do the BBBJ. In the case of working girls, one girl did it upon prompting, while another onejust stared on her own, and she offered to finish with FS, or CIM that was up to me. Previously BBBJ has been like introducing a foreign concept to most non-working girls. I know for a fact some of these girls would perform pretty much anything a tourist-type or caucasian guy wiuld request, but have a different standard for local guys, I fully understand and respect that. From the girl point of view, word can spread around what she does, and that's not good for her (regular girl).

All in all glad to see that the girls are opening up, I think it's for the better.

LM

Taurus1
05-19-10, 22:03
During my most recent trip to Kenya, I have noticed a changing attitude on both working and regular girls. First some background, I'm Kenyan born, but live in the west, previously I could not get BBBJ from regular girls, and only CBJ from massage parlour girls. This year it was different, three times I was offered BBBJ by three different girls, in two cases to completion with CIM, and in the third case as a start before FS. What struck me was that it was actually the girls taking initiative to do the BBBJ. In the case of working girls, one girl did it upon prompting, while another onejust stared on her own, and she offered to finish with FS, or CIM that was up to me. Previously BBBJ has been like introducing a foreign concept to most non-working girls. I know for a fact some of these girls would perform pretty much anything a tourist-type or caucasian guy wiuld request, but have a different standard for local guys, I fully understand and respect that. From the girl point of view, word can spread around what she does, and that's not good for her (regular girl).

All in all glad to see that the girls are opening up, I think it's for the better.

LMMaybe also because the high season was not so good for tourism and the girls especially. Only these ones with a guy who send them money from Europe can survive decently. The other ones are really struggling to make ends meet. They really do everything to get some cash. Down at the entry to Pirates beach there are girls providing for sex in the car. Costs 100 to 200 KSh. Many girls are really eager to please and treat us well but there are also other ones who try to extort money with the threat to go to the police or steal your belongings.

Willyboy
05-20-10, 19:47
I warring evrybody. In big tree are lot of bad girls. Evry girl making agreement with bamburi police. Try not to pik-up. Girls from this places.

Willyboy
05-20-10, 21:26
Hi Guys,

I'm planning a trip to Kenya July 2010 and I need some advice about mid-range hotels outside of Mombasa.

Going back through the thread the Kahama Hotel in Bamburi sounds like my sort of thing, GF and the right sort of price.

Can anyone out there recommend similar places in Mtwapa or Nyali? I don't need to be right on the beach, simply not too far away.

Excuse my ignorance but out of Bamburi/Mtwapa/Nyali which is the pick for mongering? Any standouts at the moment?

Also, is there a safe brothel district down on the coast. I don't mind tin huts or shacks, in some respects the seedier the better, but I do like safe.

Thanks for the advice guys!Plaese. Stay not in Friday end Sunday in kahama. You will not sleep bifore 2am. Live band music. Craesy noice.

Doppel One
05-21-10, 08:35
Plaese. Stay not in Friday end Sunday in kahama. You will not sleep bifore 2am. Live band music. Craesy noice.Thank you for the adive Willboy and Steve German.

Do you have any other suggestions for hotels in (or around) the same location as Kahama?

Thx

LustyHombre
05-21-10, 16:23
I warring evrybody. In big tree are lot of bad girls. Evry girl making agreement with bamburi police. Try not to pik-up. Girls from this places.This is classical WB again , simply telling the membership at large what to do or what not to do, without stating his reasons.

Why don't you tell us instead what happened to you and then allow the guys to draw their own conclusions?

Himbersaft
05-21-10, 16:39
Sleep before 2am on Weekend? What to Hell you do in Kenya?

On Friday an Saturday is a rule to visit Tembo Disko and on Sunday go to Casuarina Disko or Bahnhof, so no problem with any Live Bands.

Another question, how the weather qurrently in Mombasa?

Willyboy
05-22-10, 14:43
Sleep before 2am on Weekend? What to Hell you do in Kenya?

On Friday an Saturday is a rule to visit Tembo Disko and on Sunday go to Casuarina Disko or Bahnhof, so no problem with any Live Bands.

Another question, how the weather qurrently in Mombasa?I sleep from 8pm to 2am, Than I exchange my slip. To going out till 8am.

Willyboy
05-22-10, 17:17
Saterday is also free entrance for girls. But nobody.

Days during weeck. Tusker 150kes in disco.

Lolipops (stripclub) Drinks are 100kes more expensif than in disco (tonic 200kes-300kes smirnoff ice)(no entrance tiket)

For 5000kes. This girl will giving you all. But no fuck.

Salery for working ladys. 12000kes/month (from 8pm-6am). For extra service. The girl have 50procent from the money.

Himbersaft
05-23-10, 22:03
When I stay there in January:

Tembo Disko 200KES entrance for the Disco, Tusker 190 KES.

Saturday Ladynight, free entrance for the Girls.

Friday and Saturday from 0: 30am to 3:30am a lot of Girls.

The Strip Club I have a look, but verry boring.

Casuarina Disko 100KES entrance, Tusker 140KES.

For Girls every Day free entrance.

Kendas Strip Club 300KES entrance but you get 2 Tusker for that.

Willyboy
05-24-10, 08:49
When I stay there in January:

Tembo Disko 200KES entrance for the Disco, Tusker 190 KES.

Saturday Ladynight, free entrance for the Girls.

Friday and Saturday from 0: 30am to 3:30am a lot of Girls.

The Strip Club I have a look, but verry boring.

Casuarina Disko 100KES entrance, Tusker 140KES.

For Girls every Day free entrance.

Kendas Strip Club 300KES entrance but you get 2 Tusker for that.Friday is topday for ladynight ,saterday is also ladynight but only 20 ladys

Zimzam
05-24-10, 09:29
I sleep from 8pm to 2am, Than I exchange my slip. .

Yes, I agree it is always very important to wear clean underwear ......

LustyHombre
05-25-10, 17:03
They operate 7 days/week from 9pm till whenever the last client leaves (usually between 4 and 6 am) and have between 4 to 8 girls working, depending upon what day of the week it is and whether it's tourist season or not.

The girls get a basic salary of 12k/mo plus 50 % of all what all they sell (lap dances and ladie's drinks). There are 2 types of lapdances: the basic one sells for KES 1, 000 and takes place in a semi-private cubicle and lasts for about 20 mins. Alternatively, you can book 1 hr in a private cubicle (the same cubicle but with the curtain closed) for 5k.

You are not supposed to touch the girls (but who is there to enforce the rules? Not the girl if she either likes you or has had enough to drink, nor the bar man if he wants to safeguard his tip) whereas the girl can do with you pretty much all she wants. Walter has spy cameras installed in the cubicles and while he is unlikely to monitor them all the time, he does so every now and then and fires girls who have been too obvious. The girls he sacks usually end up at Kendas where they have to hustle 3 times as hard to get a fraction of the money (because that's where all the cheap Germans hang out).

Obviously, the 5k option makes only sense for somebody who needs to get rid of his spunk PDQ and won't be around tomorrow anymore.

Over the last few years, I've taken some girls for a 1, 000 testdrive and found quite a few who were promising enough to ask for their cell #.

I've just ended a 4month relationship with the girl who used to be their star attraction (petite body, pretty pussy with incredible muscle control, gorgeous ass, very smart, very high sex drive, very wild in bed, incredibly flexible). She is sharp enough to have made partner at one of the better NYC law firms (except that she dropped out of secondary school when her dad died) and I feel very sorry for her that circumstances denied her that opportunity. I honestly wish that she will meet Mr. Right someday.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Msfun
05-31-10, 14:27
Hello,

I'm planning a trip to Mombasa

what are the current courses for ST / LT - courses in the discos ?

I am looking for a hotel up to 2500 KES wich is girl friendly?

Willyboy
06-01-10, 11:43
Hello,

what are the current courses for ST / LT - courses in the discos ?

I am looking for a hotel up to 2500 KES wich is girl friendly?If you not will pay more than 2500kes/night for hotel. Than you having only low-classe hotel. Full of risk. Go to kahama end pay litthe bit more!

Willyboy
06-03-10, 14:14
Hello,

What are the current courses for ST / LT - courses in the discos?

I am looking for a hotel up to 2500 KES wich is girl friendly?Paying for accomodation very smal money, but for girl without limits.

LustyHombre
06-04-10, 06:05
Hello,

What are the current courses for ST / LT. Courses in the discos?There are courses for Beginners as well as Advanced Courses.

They are held at various locations (Tembo, Casuarina, Casablanca, Florida etc) and are hands-on (all) and one-on-one (mostly) and begin whenever you are ready.

Good Luck!

Norweez
06-04-10, 16:22
Hi guys,

I have read through the forums before asking, ive never been there before but plan to be there within a month.

I was wondering if it is possible to rent a car without a credit card in Mombasa by leaving a deposit.

Also, if i call one of the massage girls to a hotel that im staying at, is that going to be a problem, can she come right up to my room or do i have to go the reception and let her in.

Just trying to avoid the walk of shame if i can, i hate those.

Are there hotels where girls are available in the lobbys or escort web pages that any of you know of?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Willyboy
06-04-10, 21:01
Girl to your room without going to reception?

Somethimes, the reception will do phone call to your room end asking to you. Visitor with name xxx is on the reception. This ok for you?

Or you inform the reseption. The girl with name xxx is coming, let her coming to my room.

But best of all, go to reception to pick her up.

Guyt2007
06-05-10, 09:02
Girl to your room without going to reception?

Somethimes, the reception will do phone call to your room end asking to you. Visitor with name xxx is on the reception. This ok for you?

Or you inform the reseption. The girl with name xxx is coming, let her coming to my room.

But best of all, go to reception to pick her up.I absolutly agree, that is important for your self, that your lady go trough the reception. If not, she is free to do what ever she want (like taking your money) and nobody knows who was in your room.

Once, a lady left my room early in the morning (I agreed that), after 5min. The security came to my room, to ask me, if it's ok that the lady is leaving. Fantastic, yes? Just for your own security.

Hesekiels
06-05-10, 13:59
But best of all, go to reception to pick her up.

I second that!

Actually it is quite normal that any visitor makes a proper registration at the front desk. It's just a matter of security.

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Vivago
06-06-10, 14:29
I hope to be visit Kenya in September and would like to enjoy some dusky pussy whilst in country. I will be spending time in Nairobi, Mombassa and Malindi so expect that the easiest and most convenient way of meeting girls would be in nightclubs where most of the available girls are, I guess, mostly pro or semi-pros.

However, one thing that concerns me is the health aspects. A cursory check online reveals a scary incidence of STD's, particularly HIV in the country with the highest percentage occurring amongst sex workers. Obviously I would take precautions with just about everything covered but it is still remains a concern.

Do these girls every get any sort of regular screening or would that be too bad for business? How do you frequent players out there reconcile with the health issues without totally spoiling the pleasure?

I know that this hobby is a risk sport and I'm no wussy and have mongered all over the world. I am just interested to hear the views of members on this issue, hopefully without too much in the way of flaming.

Hesekiels
06-06-10, 22:14
However, one thing that concerns me is the health aspects.

what more than taking the 'usual precautions' can one do? If one condom is not good enough for you then take a second one. :) If it's still too risky for you, better stay at home. Or is there another option? :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4148
06-07-10, 16:26
I hope to be visit Kenya in September and would like to enjoy some dusky pussy whilst in country. I will be spending time in Nairobi, Mombassa and Malindi so expect that the easiest and most convenient way of meeting girls would be in nightclubs where most of the available girls are, I guess, mostly pro or semi-pros.

However, one thing that concerns me is the health aspects. A cursory check online reveals a scary incidence of STD's, particularly HIV in the country with the highest percentage occurring amongst sex workers. Obviously I would take precautions with just about everything covered but it is still remains a concern.

Do these girls every get any sort of regular screening or would that be too bad for business? How do you frequent players out there reconcile with the health issues without totally spoiling the pleasure?

I know that this hobby is a risk sport and I'm no wussy and have mongered all over the world. I am just interested to hear the views of members on this issue, hopefully without too much in the way of flaming.This is precisely what is so wonderful about Kenya.

THERE IS NO NEED TO BE WITH PROSTITUTES!

Lovely regular girls who will give you sex with a cultural dimension and insight which cannot be had with Florida girls.

Usual precautions.

Perfect.

LustyHombre
06-08-10, 03:54
This is precisely what is so wonderful about Kenya.

Lovely regular girls who will give you sex with a cultural dimension and insight which cannot be had with Florida girls.

Usual precautions.

Perfect.Satyr, I am glad to know you had a wonderful time in Kenya . While I don't want to rain on your parade , I need to point out though that the distinctions between Lovely Regular Girls and Semi Pros aren't that clear cut in Kenya :

Quite a few of the girls I frequent have profiles up on AfroIntroductions etc. trawling for "Mr.Right" posturing as "Regular Girl struggling to make ends meet" . In reality . they work in MP's or sit around in Books First or Dormans or Big Tree , waiting to be picked up for a casual fling ( and extend that to a repeat and then a threepeat leading to a semi-permanent relationship ) with people like me , so that they can pay the rent , put bread on the table etc.

AND maintain the Regular Girl posture toward any potential "Mr. Right" and then offer a freebie to , hopefully deserving, people like you .

This is not to say that they are not genuine in their desire to better themselves , quite au contraire !

This is just the reality of life in Kenya , with way toooo many flies trying to get to the honey pot .

Aminamark
06-08-10, 10:21
This is precisely what is so wonderful about Kenya.

Usual precautions.

Perfect.Buddy,

The health risks are extremely high. Ladies die regularly in Kenya. HIV is common. Use condoms always. Trust no one on what they say or who they know. They are prostitutes and don't forget it. I have 10 years experience in East Africa. You will have a good time but be prepared because they have an excitement and passion that is difficult to find elsewhere. Don't get surprised by it.

They lie like shit about money. If the story has a connection with money don't be fooled. Pay and go, buy a drink and chat. The ladies all have men that send money to them, don't think they wear nice clothes and shoes, telephones and wigs on a few nights income. You can enjoy.

Hesekiels
06-08-10, 11:31
Satyr, I am glad to know you had a wonderful time in Kenya . While I don't want to rain on your parade , I need to point out though that the distinctions between Lovely Regular Girls and Semi Pros aren't that clear cut in Kenya ..

LH:

that's not wrong! According to my experience one has to make crystal clear what one really 'wants' from a girl. I believe it is best and fair to tell her that one wants to have a 'great time', but no serious relationship. And it goes without saying that we treat the girls nicely and with respect!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4148
06-08-10, 15:57
Satyr, I am glad to know you had a wonderful time in Kenya . While I don't want to rain on your parade , I need to point out though that the distinctions between Lovely Regular Girls and Semi Pros aren't that clear cut in Kenya :No, wait. My parents always taught me that saying "duh" is rude.

You are, of course, absolutely correct. Many a cogent argument has been adduced that even the holy institution of marriage is the ultimate form of prostitution.

I am referring, of course, to differences of degree and not of kind.

Let's say an entirely altruistic girl looking for sex and love as part of life's fulfillment with no expectation of material compensation lives on level 10 and that the Simmers girls who grab my junk as I walk by bide their time on level 1.

I am talking about the wonder of Kenya in terms of the accessibility of girls on levels 2-9.

Can't be beat.

Member #4178
06-08-10, 16:05
In am visiting mombasa every 3 months for the last 15 years and always get them 4 free.

My best place for hunting is in town opposite posta. The girls are waiting 4 the matatu to get home and while they standing I just ask some questions with a few jokes and get a phone number.

Most of my best girls are from bamburi or ones that visiting some relatives.

Here is an example.

LustyHombre
06-08-10, 17:41
LH:

that's not wrong! According to my experience one has to make crystal clear what one really 'wants' from a girl. I believe it is best and fair to tell her that one wants to have a 'great time', but no serious relationship. And it goes without saying that we treat the girls nicely and with respect!

Cheers!

HesekielsYou are exactly right, Hesekiels!

I have heard from lots of girls that many of the Facebook and AfroIntroduction farangi pretend that they came to Kenya looking for the Love of their Life, whereas in reality, all they want is a quick free fuck.

No wonder that girls who make this experience get bitter as a consequence, but the total lack of options forces them to still keep on playing along in the hope that not all men are like that (seems that every malaya kows of a girl who used to hang out at Big Tree and ended up meeting a nice young man from "Switziland" who took her back to his cold Heimat, where she is really happy now. Bless her soul!)

The M. O. For a permanent resident like me, who is in the market for somebody new every now and then, should be: make it clear upfront that you are not interested in anything serious, that you believe that variety is the spice of life, but that you are prepared to pay a fair price as you go along. This way you don't raise false expectations which will bite you in the ass sooner or later, and you develop the reputation of being a "desirable catch".

Member #4148
06-08-10, 17:59
In am visiting mombasa every 3 months for the last 15 years and always get them 4 free.

My best place for hunting is in town opposite posta. The girls are waiting 4 the matatu to get home and while they standing I just ask some questions with a few jokes and get a phone number.

Most of my best girls are from bamburi or ones that visiting some relatives.

Here is an example.Thanks for reminding me of what I already knew - now that I am back home, the dark and lovely continent behind me.

You are a cruel bastard.

In the words of Homer Simpson: DOOHHH!

Hesekiels
06-08-10, 21:29
... always get them 4 free ...

JP:

how do you manage that? Would be quite interesting to know and to learn from you! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4148
06-09-10, 11:35
JP:

how do you manage that? Would be quite interesting to know and to learn from you! :)

Cheers!

HesekielsOnly fee was appropriate cab fare on occasion.

For them and for me.

Martin2002
06-09-10, 13:30
I warring evrybody. In big tree are lot of bad girls. Evry girl making agreement with bamburi police. Try not to pik-up. Girls from this places.You are right!

Forget about big tree.

Lucio is getting drugget every day and the girls are more than grazy-everyone is working is working with Bamburi_police station. So you have to take care whatever you do with the girl.

Forget about it. The kitchen is bad, the prices are more then upscale etc.

I went to Mombasa down town. Near Posta is a good place in daytime.

And arround the city you will find all the girl you need. Local freelancers from everywhere.

Member #4364
06-09-10, 18:07
.......and the girls want to survive with their families; what are
1000 ksh for us if i can spend a great evening with them in my
apartment.....

Cheers

Hesekiels
06-09-10, 21:40
...But if you are around 50 or more then you loose the window of opportunity and the ladies will not capture you as a potential serious boyfriend...

I tend to disagree! At least my experience is totally different! I had, however, always the impression that in Africa age does not matter!

JP, do not discourage the gramps here! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

LustyHombre
06-10-10, 06:27
We cover the issue of when to get them and the answer was out of the business trail where normal girls take a break from the office or on their way back home.

But if you are around 50 or more then you loose the window of opportunity and the ladies will not capture you as a potential serious boyfriend.

So nothing is mysterious here. In mtwapa some ladies fuck me for a single night and then they do not want any contact after that. (most of them do it for fun and they married to white muzungu that live in europe and send them a lot of, money)

But for me the situation will be more difficult in 5-10 years when I will be older. Until then, they hunt me more then I do.

The following is my typical lady type 182 cm tall.Jp,

I share your taste in women (slim, tall, prominent ass)!

I agree as well that it's incredibly easy to strike up a conversation with good looking "civilians" leading to a pick-up almost everywhere. I've been successful at the dentist, at my lawyer's, while lining up to pay my electricity bill, waiting at a red light (me in a car, she on foot) etc.

I have good news for you though: age really doesn't matter in Africa. Just go to Nakumatt and observe how many gramps with Parkinson's pay for groceries in carts pushed around by pretty young maidens.

What is likely to change though with progressive age are the girl's financial expectations. But then chances are good that an older guy can easily afford what might be prohibitive for a young buck.

Member #4178
06-10-10, 13:09
They all love my coffee.

LustyHombre
06-12-10, 04:49
No, wait. My parents always taught me that saying "duh" is rude.

I am referring, of course, to differences of degree and not of kind.

Let's say an entirely altruistic girl looking for sex and love as part of life's fulfillment with no expectation of material compensation lives on level 10 and that the Simmers girls who grab my junk as I walk by bide their time on level 1.

I am talking about the wonder of Kenya in terms of the accessibility of girls on levels 2-9.

Can't be beat.Your parents are right ( except that they are likely to be way tooo old to even know who was the originator! I don't know for sure either , but I guess it's Homer - just from remembering what my kids used to watch 20 years ago ) .

Your level 1 - 10 anology is right on the mark ! With the caveat that nobody is on level 10 , BUT that there are lots on level 5 and 6 (likely to pretend to be 9's or 10's during the first meet - after which YOU fly back home as a happy puppy whereas people like me stick around - but would come down notch by notch during subsequent meetings as they open up about their real lives and wants and needs and how you are the one to make it all happen for them .

At least that's my experience as a "Serial Dater" .

Norweez
06-12-10, 20:14
So exactly how do you spark up a conversation with a local girl while giving her the hint that you are only interested in a one night stand.

Also, how do I go about getting myself a car over there as I don't want to be catching cabs or walking.

Lastly, is anal taboo or are most girls open to it.

Thanks guys.

MarioMarengo
06-13-10, 13:17
Somedy know where i can find her in bambouri?

Thanks a lo for any help.

MarioMarengo
06-13-10, 16:15
Where is she? please if you know send a report

Fun And Sun
06-13-10, 23:38
Where is she? please if you know send a report

You can't receive PMs, so I can't give you her cell number. I met her at Big Tree in the day time, others might have seen her in other places. Do post some pictures of her. :)

LustyHombre
06-14-10, 05:14
So exactly how do you spark up a conversation with a local girl while giving her the hint that you are only interested in a one night stand.

Also, how do I go about getting myself a car over there as I don't want to be catching cabs or walking.

Lastly, is anal taboo or are most girls open to it.

Thanks guys.If you are too shy to take the initiative , then just send her a smile ; chances are good she'll approach you .

There's Avis and Budget etc at the airport . Or check the ads in The Standard or The Nation for deals ( especially this time of the year ).

Anal used to be quite uncommon but is catching on fast , especially among Muslim girls whose society places a premium on virginity .

Member #4178
06-14-10, 06:08
Got recently my new Asus and took it to Mombasa.

Use it for music, (with external JBL speakers), and movies.

Girls love it.

Member #4178
06-14-10, 06:14
Here it is.

JP

James Tott
06-14-10, 09:18
Hi Chaps,

I have week's holiday in September and I am trying to work out where to go Mombasa or Manila. I have few questions for the forum member who have visited both destinations.

1. Cost* for hotels,transport,food and drinks etc.

2. Quality of hotels* My budget is about 60.00$ per night

3. Quality of girls* GF experience and compliance ie Anal,BBBJ,CIM etc.

4. Scams* Police,Add on to bill, any other scam.

5. Non pro Action* I prefer non pro action if possible.

6. Safety* How safe do you rate Mombasa or manila?is it safe to use public transport at late night?etc.

I have read the forum for manila and Mombasa but not sure where to go..

Any help will be appreciate.

Thanks,

J

Lantern1
06-14-10, 12:33
Gentlemen,

I have been back in Kenya now for three weeks and I am tired but happy! I am in the lucky position ( no pun intended) to have a LT relationship with a very nice lady. I think that one of these days I will be moving here permanantly.

Any new guys in Mombassa or Nairobi that would like to meet for a beer and swapping war stories?

MarioMarengo
06-14-10, 14:11
Thanks my friend I will be in Kahama from 17 July hope to meet her

AfAsia
06-14-10, 22:46
Hi Chaps,

I have week's holiday in September and I am trying to work out where to go Mombasa or Manila. I have few questions for the forum member who have visited both destinations.J

Since you only have a week, go to Mombasa. Firstly, spend a day or two in Nairobi. Philippines will be a far greater experience with more time on your hands at a later date. I will gladly offer you advice via PM.

Member #4178
06-15-10, 15:38
Mombasa's restaurants are not Considered to be particularly tasty.

This is one of the motivation to cook at home.

JP

LustyHombre
06-16-10, 08:01
Mombasa's restaurants are not Considered to be particularly tasty.

This is one of the motivation to cook at home.

JPWhile MBA does sport a few quite decent restaurants , who cares for the food if a delicious dish like the cook is available herself?

Thanks for sharing !

Member #4178
06-16-10, 15:48
When renting an apartment in Mombasa, The Kitchen may look a bit different then you might think.

JP

Hesekiels
06-16-10, 17:51
Hi Chaps,

... I have read the forum for manila and Mombasa but not sure where to go..

Any help will be appreciate.

Ask yourself what you like better, brown or black!? Then you will know where to go!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4364
06-16-10, 18:11
Asia is for vaccation; Afrika for beach and girls; that´s it.
One week ? Go to Mombasa

Hesekiels
06-19-10, 17:43
Asia is for vaccation; Afrika for beach and girls; that´s it.
One week ? Go to Mombasa

I would slightly rephrase SG's post: "Kenya and the Philippines are both for beaches, vaccations and girls."

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Bigcebu
06-19-10, 19:37
I have week's holiday in September and I am trying to work out where to go Mombasa or Manila.

If you thinking of a sex vacation in the Philippines, Manila is a wrong choice.

Angeles City is the place for a sex vacation, Manila is very expensive.

Member #4178
06-19-10, 20:31
Its a bizarre place good for commercial and expensive sex. Possible to get wrong to end up with a ladyboy. You don't want to visit manila its a dirty and ugly place.

The island for beach vacation such as burakai are very expensive! (full of Japanese and Korean), and the ladies are short and ugly.

I will not come back to Philippines, its no my cup of tea.

Mombasa is a clear winner.

Hummer Bird
06-19-10, 21:51
When renting an apartment in Mombasa, The Kitchen may look a bit different then you might think.

JP
Thanks a bunch for the humor, and the kick ass photos!!! Love em, and can't wait to see more. Just curious was the remodeling job free, or did you have to pay for that fantastic sculpture?

Cheers, and "keep it up"
HB

GoodEnough
06-20-10, 00:58
Its a bizarre place good for commercial and expensive sex. Possible to get wrong to end up with a ladyboy. You don't want to visit manila its a dirty and ugly place.

The island for beach vacation such as burakai are very expensive! (full of Japanese and Korean), and the ladies are short and ugly.

I will not come back to Philippines, its no my cup of tea.

Mombasa is a clear winner.
Thanks for the many excellent posts and the pictures. Granted, there's a huge difference between the Philippines and Kenya, but both surely have their charms, and it's inaccurate, I think, to dismiss an entire country on the basis of your reactions to Manila.

Mombassa, like most of Africa, is much more "in your face" than the Philippines. The women are more aggressive, more open, and far less gentle than their Filipina counterparts. Conversely, Filipinas are much gentler, smaller, less busty, but equally available.

It's true that most parts of Manila fit the "dirty city" category. However, Makati, around the Green Belt area is strictly first-world, with great shopping, great restaurants and lots of places to go to practice the hobby. Like anywhere else, a lot depends on the local knowledge of the punters regarding the best--and the worst--places to frequent.

Remember too, that the Philippines has more than 7,000 islands, each one different from the others, so Manila is hardly characteristic of the whole country.

GE

Bigcebu
06-20-10, 09:12
The island for beach vacation such as burakai are very expensive! The value for money is still better than in Kenya, espc. the hotels are a far better deal.

BTW: Burakai?? Have you ever been to Boracay?

Hesekiels
06-20-10, 11:51
The value for money is still better than in Kenya, espc. the hotels are a far better deal.Absolutely true! And the girls in Angeles City are certainly not more expensive than in Kenya!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

LustyHombre
06-20-10, 14:38
A few weeks ago, both WillyBoy and Martin (a new member) warned mongerers to stay away from The New Big Tree. At that time, I didn't attach any credibility to the warnings bcs neither of them gave any reasons, and I thought that maybe they brought it upon themselves, whatever might have happened.

Then last night, while we were watching a FIFA world cup match, my best local friend confided in me that he had a very scary experience earlier this week: somebody had called his cell in the morning claiming that he had taken pics of my friend screwing one of the Big Tree girls in one of the rooms at that place, and asked for money failing which he would send those pics to my friend's wife.

My friend was shocked and disconnected the call, only to receive an SMS a little while later, spelling out the black mail attempt. My friend didn't quite know what to do at first. The extortionist kept on calling every half hour setting new deadlines for an MPesa transfer. My friend overcame his embarrassment and went to his lawyer, who advised him to play along for a while, to tape a few of these conversations and to make an MPesa part-payment so that the police could track the recipient.

After my friend did so, he sent an SMS to the extortionist warning him that 1 more attempt to contact him would trigger my friend's lawyer to hand all the proof over to the police. The lawyer warned my friend NOT to get the regular police involved (especially NOT the Bamburi Cop Shop!), he knows somebody high up in the Mombasa CID who can be trusted to be efficient and discrete.

What dumbfounded my friend especially was that the lawyer, after listening to the tape, was quite certain that the guy on the other end sounded more like an Italian than African.

Thanks God, my friend's wife had just left the country and won't be back for 2 or 3 months, I. E. This whole thing will hopefully be brought to a conclusion without her ever hearing anything about it.

Bye, bye Big Tree forever!

Hesekiels
06-20-10, 20:55
Bye, bye Big Tree forever!

And that's the moral of the story? Well, I am just wondering how somebody can get taped during the deed and how a local guy/girl can have the telephone number from a mongers wife? Very, very strange isn't it?!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

LustyHombre
06-22-10, 05:43
And that's the moral of the story? Well, I am just wondering how somebody can get taped during the deed and how a local guy/girl can have the telephone number from a mongers wife? Very, very strange isn't it?!

Cheers!

HesekielsNot so strange if the extortionist is an insider at Big Tree ! Use a hidden surveyance camera for the taping and Bluetooth to capture phone numbers !

Martin2002
06-22-10, 10:39
Not so strange if the extortionist is an insider at Big Tree ! Use a hidden surveyance camera for the taping and Bluetooth to capture phone numbers !Thanks for reporting,

I heard about this story-and I will be back in July.

And hopefully the "mafia" in big tree is quite like the last years. Normaly the buissenes is going on with the blacks. But now I think there are a few europeans out of money. Filled up with drugs (Kocain/ Ecstasy)and they wanne have fun as much as they can. Hopefully your friend told Lucio what happened. He is the "only" one you can trust in this shitty place.

I'm new here thats right. After Central SE Asia, South and central america I found Kenia. I allways go for the locals. Streets in Mombasa and everywhere in Africa are full of beautys. LT/GFE its so easy! But not in bigtree, CasaURINA, Tembo, Casablanca, etc. Railways, and Masters in Bamburi are much better. But the best are the small shops in Mombasa!

MarioMarengo
06-22-10, 13:58
So what do you mean? Is better to avoid Bt, and where to find the girls, at Cheers? Its a pity I loved Big Tree when the owner was Luciano I always met pretty and hot girls.

Member #4178
06-22-10, 14:54
In addition to the surveillance camera with mobile capabilities they also have direct access to NSA satellites. Unfortunately a wrong image was capture.

JP

Member #4178
06-23-10, 11:39
Its seems I was wrong, security is not as tight as its seems and another photo from surveillance camera was leaked.

JP

LustyHombre
06-23-10, 18:25
Its seems I was wrong, security is not as tight as its seems and another photo from surveillance camera was leaked.

JPThis is the kind of leaks I like ! BTW, nice high water fall!

Do you have more to share?

Martin2002
06-28-10, 12:44
Hey I like the way. We can handle it!

See you in B. T. with our AM- (AntiMAFIA) satelite-security-equippement!

Martin

Member #4178
06-30-10, 08:08
Wellcome martin:

Can you tell us about the place. I like very much bamburi ladies. (Bamburi Cement / Village not to be confused with Bamburi beach)

I have new photos from BT anti terrorism unit and i may post then upon demand.

JP

LustyHombre
07-06-10, 11:57
Wellcome martin:

Can you tell us about the place. I like very much bamburi ladies. (Bamburi Cement / Village not to be confused with Bamburi beach)

I have new photos from BT anti terrorism unit and i may post then upon demand.

JPMasters and Railways are bars and nyama choma places located in the Vescon area behind Bamburi Cement . That's were many of the Bamburi Beach girls live and hang out with their local B/F's while "off duty".

Masters has very nicely furnished and clean rooms (1,200 for ST) , 2 classes better than Railways.

Member #4364
07-06-10, 18:57
And this area and the village is so beautiful; I can't wait to show my friends these area.

Be fair; stay at the coast

Martin2002
07-07-10, 14:49
Yes I remember the clean streets, palmtrees everywhere, friendly people sitting on there chairs beside the streets in front of the small collerful huts, children playing with the cats and dogs and the bamburi cement is bussy like hell. See you soon guys.

Martin

Ratbutt
07-11-10, 20:48

JPCareful, you are bringing back good memories & reminding me of future plans.

I will be back soon to donate my cream.

Member #4178
07-12-10, 14:51
Yap, unfortunately not all memories were good i had ones a problem of cats hanging around my garden.

Very disturbing.

Martin2002
07-14-10, 09:26
Hey John,

Yes I remember this lovely kikuyu cat. Came every evening in my garden in Bamburi. Playing with me and my litle dog.

Cunning Stunt
07-14-10, 12:35
Is anyone familiar with this hotel? Any good and would it be GF?

Thanks.

Member #4364
07-14-10, 19:07
I spent many vaccations in Mombasa; i only
know The Castle Hotel; the Grand Old one...

Willyboy
07-15-10, 08:11
I spent many vaccations in Mombasa; I only know The Castle Hotel; the Grand Old one...This hotel ask 1000kes extra for nightvisiter. End lot of adminnistation.

Cunning Stunt
07-16-10, 09:51
This hotel ask 1000kes extra for nightvisiter. End lot of adminnistation.

Is it the usual practice to charge a joiner fee in Kenyan hotels? Are most hotels GF?

Looking for decent, safe, reasonably priced digs (about $50-80) in Mombassa, Bamburi/Mtwapa, Malindi and Nairobi. Is this doable and does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you.

Hesekiels
07-16-10, 11:46
Is it the usual practice to charge a joiner fee in Kenyan hotels? Are most hotels GF?

That's indeed the usual practice if you have booked a single room. If you pay for a double room then your visitor can normally stay for free, but she has to register at the reception. That's for your own security!

BTW, I have not seen any hotel in Kenya that was not GF, but I am sure that Willyboy knows here some exceptions!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4178
07-16-10, 12:07
For $50-80 in Mtwapa you can have the best room and fuck the entire stuff.

Willyboy
07-16-10, 13:32
That's indeed the usual practice if you have booked a single room. If you pay for a double room then your visitor can normally stay for free, but she has to register at the reception. That's for your own security!

BTW, I have not seen any hotel in Kenya that was not GF, but I am sure that Willyboy knows here some exceptions!

Cheers!

HesekielsWillyboy say. Problems will coming in Koinoor Hotel, Chown Hotel, Glory Hotel.

Most of the hotels with muslim owners or managers.

Hesekiels
07-16-10, 17:46
For $50-80 in Mtwapa you can have the best room and fuck the entire stuff.

JP:

and did you do that? :) Tell us a little more, ok!?

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4178
07-16-10, 20:04
Geography:

Mtwapa is a village is located 25km north of mombasa town. The tourist beach is called bamburi or kenyata beach and is located about 15km north of mombasa town. The entire area called mombasa and mombasa city called "town". Administratively mtwapa belong to kilifi district but is practically part of mombasa.

Seasons:

From August to December all mombasa area are folded by ladies that comes from all over kenya and uganda as well. This I'd the high season and the best time to meed ladies in large quantities.

Tourism:

Most of the tourist stays on bamburi beach hotels. This area is the heart of the sex industry. This hotels offers sun, sand, girls (which comes to the reception or the beach). This hotel however charge international prices for food and accommodation. Distance for the discos is about 5 minutes by car.

For a detailed about hotels policy just PM to WILLYBOY is the number one expert and visit more then 46 times in mombasa area.

Mtwapa General:

The supporting local community for tourism stays at town, Bamburi village or Mtwapa. Mtwapa grows rapidly and becomes a relatively huge place. Mtwapa has cheap hotels, bars, nightclubs, girls and cheap restaurant.

Mtwapa hotels:

Mtwapa hotels serves local kenyan while in vacation and a few expert mongers. Thus mongers knows the kenyan culture, ladies behaver and there psychology inside-out. They know every damm thing and often they think as a black man.

Hotels prices are from 1000 to 2000 kes witout aircon. One or two hotels has aircon but they are located in the north part of the village.

Most of the ladies in mtwapa are a sort of semi-pro to pro by western standard. From August there is huge amount of them hanging around the post office area at anytime. They hunt as Arnold Schwarzenegger in "predator" (1987). No need to go to a nightclub to get a lady.

Mtwapa apartments

The more experience mongers including myself stays in apartments. Did you see my kitchen?. I can't give details. We like to keep it.

Nightlife:

Casaurina http://www.Casaurina.com/ is the main place full of pro. Opposite there is another big bar. Kendas hotel has big bar with erotic dancers. Many other small bars less commercial are available.

I rarely go to out at night this is because I get as many ladies as I want during daytime. This allows me to get the lady better and its not on a commercial basis. I rarly take a lady from Mtwapa they are to pros for me but sometimes some of them comes to me for a fun. They all know me and they know my policy. Some ladies has a car, house and husband that lives in Europe. Thus ladies need sex and they are not after small money.

Gym

Mtwapa has one gym now. I am working out there on a daily basis. Its 1000 kes per month.

Restaurants:

For one dollar you can eat well. Meat and rise combination called pillau. Its the same food as the 12 dollar on the beach but serve differently. Since I have my kitchen as you all know, I cook or take-away.

Summary:

What ever if you are first comer or a world class monger, Mtwapa offers an alternative to the beach vacation. Perfectly fit for budget tourists that wants to experience a true tourist oriented African village. Ladies are the last thing you need to worry about.

JP

Cunning Stunt
07-17-10, 09:06
Geography:

Mtwapa is a village is located 25km north of mombasa town...

JP

Thanks, useful info for noobs, such as me.

Few things:

1. Do apartments rent by the night? What would be daily rent for a short term stays - say 4-5 days? Any recommendations?

2. If not, what might be the best hotel choice? I've read that the Sweet Heart Lodge is the best B & L.

3. Are there plenty of taxis around or would I be reliant on Matatu? What would be a reasonable taxi fare from the airport to Mtwapa and from Mtwapa to Bamburi?

Sorry, too many questions!

Member #4178
07-17-10, 10:07
1. Do apartments rent by the night?

Some of them. Yes

What would be daily rent for a short term stays. Say 4-5 days?

Apartments are from 1000 kes and above. For 5 days its better to take a guest-house, most of them are around 1000 kes. 12US$

No single double room concept.

Any recommendations?

They all looks the same without aircon, but comfortable. Mtwapa serves local kenyans so you can't find "hilton" class. At the north part of the village there is one good hotel complex, not very expensive. All others hotels are more like a charming guest-house.

2. If not, what might be the best hotel choice? I've read that the Sweet Heart Lodge is the best B & L.

Go to kendas orcade hotel. Remeber the real-estate number one rule.

Location, Location, Location.

This hotel is the core of the business here. Its has the perfect GPS coordinates that you will be surrounded by huge amount of ladies in any part of the day/night.

3. Are there plenty of taxis around or would I be reliant on Matatu?

Matatu for me, I am on budget. Taxies will charge you like hell.

What would be a reasonable taxi fare from the airport to Mtwapa and from Mtwapa to Bamburi?

Reasonable is a logical process inside the taxies driver head. The pricing scheme is based on the driver assessment on how much he think you may pay. In mombasa as a rule if you ask any question it will put you in a position as a one that do not know, otherwise you would not ask from the first place.

Pricing is all about knowing the price and insist that you know it, not bargaining.

I never take a taxi only from Mtwapa to the airport. Not from the airport to Mtwapa. The real price is 1000kes but unless you convinced that this is the real price they you will never get it less then 2000kes.

So you ask yourself what is the difference for a lifetime trip between 12 dollar to 20? Not much!

But for us the expats is a matter of principle nobody will charge us more then a damm cent then the real price. But I lived here so others don't have this head scratch that I have.

Summary:

Mtpawa has milions of ladies, a little "Thai Pattaya". On the downside:

The village is not paved so you will walk in the sand. Also flyes are more common then the beach. Power cut are common so remember! You will face much less class then staying on the beach.

JP

Willyboy
07-17-10, 10:15
Thanks, useful info for noobs, such as me.

Few things:

1. Do apartments rent by the night? What would be daily rent for a short term stays - say 4-5 days? Any recommendations?

3. Are there plenty of taxis around or would I be reliant on Matatu? What would be a reasonable taxi fare from the airport to Mtwapa and from Mtwapa to Bamburi?

Sorry, too many questions!Taxi price airport. Mtwapa 2000kes. All prices more than 2000kes (ripp-off)

Distance airport. Town(9km) town-mtwapa 22km) Airport. Mtwapa (around 30km)

Mtwapa to bamburi (400kes)

My hotel choise is Kahama hotel in bamburi (3950 kes double king size bed)

Mtwapa hotel is not so expensif. But lower kwality.

Pay litthe bit more for your room. It is your holiday.

Rates 1 euro. Around 100kes.

Hesekiels
07-17-10, 10:22
... Mtwapa is a village is located 25km north of mombasa town...

JP:

a great post with a lot of useful information! Tx, brother! BTW, did you really f*ck girls who worked in your hotel? :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Guyt2007
07-17-10, 10:29
Geography:

Mtwapa apartments

The more experience mongers including myself stays in apartments. Did you see my kitchen?. I can't give details. We like to keep it.

JPThanks for these great report. Can you give some informations, which apartments are okay?

GT

Member #4178
07-17-10, 10:57
Thanks for all

I strongly advise you to visit mombasa. I can tell from your posts history that you want to go but for some reason not yet.

Its reminds me a guy blastoff a few years ago that was very active in the forum and eventually visits kenya and south africa. When he returned he was posted many photos. I miss this guy

So a week visit will give you a knowledge worth more the years of posting.

As you know I have an apartment so I stayed in hotels many years ago. Any kenyan lady will fuck a white guy that is a good looking for free. Instantly.

Yes I got them from hotels but not so much because they can loose the job.

I remeber south coast ukonda village the lady that collects the money for the room knock on my door at 11pm. Less then 5 minutes she was inside the bad. But this is also applied to bars stuff as well.

Remember mombasa is a different universe and ladies are very hot and if they see a good looking white that dress properly they can get crazy.

Regardless of your previous experience in kenya all members are equally welcome.

Cunning Stunt
07-18-10, 21:00
Thanks for the useful info JP and Willyboy. Just another thing. Are these Guest House safe for your stuff? Do they have secure storage for valuables (passport etc) or is that left up to you?

This Kahama Hotel at Bamburi gets good reviews on tripadvisor and looks interesting. Doesn't appear to have a website so cannot get any definitive info on room rates/booking.

Cheers!

Hamlek
07-18-10, 21:04
Thanks for the useful info JP and Willyboy. Just another thing. Are these Guest House safe for your stuff? Do they have secure storage for valuables (passport etc) or is that left up to you?

This Kahama Hotel at Bamburi gets good reviews on tripadvisor and looks interesting. Doesn't appear to have a website so cannot get any definitive info on room rates/booking.

Cheers!www.kahamahotel.co.ke

Hesekiels
07-18-10, 21:14
I strongly advise you to visit mombasa. I can tell from your posts history that you want to go but for some reason not yet.

JP:

Thanks for your recommendation! BTW, my last visit at Mombasa (from a total of 6 or so) was 8 months ago! It is indeed a great place and highly recommendable! And yes, one week in Mombasa gives one more insight than any post! Insofar I second your piece of advice! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Hesekiels
07-18-10, 21:21
Doesn't appear to have a website so cannot get any definitive info on room rates/booking.

CS:

Try this one: www.kahamahotel.co.ke

I was always highly satisfied with the rooms and the service there. The only little downside is that you have to walk 5 minutes to reach the beach. But that's IMHO no big deal.

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Cunning Stunt
07-19-10, 09:29
Sounds to be an OK place at the price. How did I miss their website when I googled them ... durr.

How about security? Is there lockable boxes at Reception or safes in the rooms?

Take it if I pay the extra few hundred for double occupancy of a room, then their will be no nonsense about joiner fees? Do reception check a visitor in or take their ID, as happens in LOS and P.I?

Thanks again for the heads up.

Member #4349
07-19-10, 09:48
Nice set of "rooms".

Got anymore photos?

Hesekiels
07-19-10, 11:36
How about security? Is there lockable boxes at Reception or safes in the rooms? Take it if I pay the extra few hundred for double occupancy of a room, then their will be no nonsense about joiner fees? Do reception check a visitor in or take their ID, as happens in LOS and P.I?

CS:

Security is perfectly fine since they have guards. Boxes are available at the reception. I have always booked a double room, so no additional costs for a visitor. And yes, they used to take the ID's from the girls.

Have a great stay!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

LustyHombre
07-19-10, 14:12
Is anyone familiar with this hotel? Any good and would it be GF?

Thanks.The Castle is an old colonial style hotel (1920's?) in the center of town, recently purchased by the Sentrim Group. Never been inside it, but all hotels here are GF provided you have booked a double.

Ideally located for daytime hunting (just hang around the entrance to any of the nearby office towers during lunch hour and then again around 5pm. Lots of civilians to ogle at and undress in your mind. Not hard to chat up one or the other stunning **** for a quickie).

At night, you are within walking distance of Casablanca (a bit seedy, but lots of variety on offer) whereas the much classier Florida is a 5 min taxi ride away. Enjoy!

Martin2002
07-19-10, 16:47
Here I am:

Next Friday 30 in Mombasa by Eth. Air from Addis.

John P.! Hopefully we can see each other for a drink.

Normaly I'm in big tree at 5 PM for a quite afternoon.

And thanks for good advice about Mtwappa.

Martin

Red Label
07-19-10, 19:04
Some rooms tends to be dark (without natural sun light).

You may need to physically take a look if you care about that. Otherwise nice rooms and pool.

I wouldn't book anything through the internet in Africa.

Not yet :-)

JJP,

I just felt in love with the boobs of this lady! Thanks to your detailed room description, I now booked a room at Kahama Hotel. :) Can't wait to stay there in September!

On this occasion, I also want to thank you all for posting all these good advices on this forum - it was an unbelievable big help for me to make the decision to go to Kenya!

Hope I can give a little bit back to you by sharing my experiences of my holidays!

Thank you.

Member #4178
07-20-10, 11:14
Going to Big tree is a "super big mistake" for every monger. The place has a major surveillance systems full of cameras.

Are you a police officer from bamburi office.

Fun And Sun
07-20-10, 19:17
I liked this hotel to add my two cents to the discussion.

At most I had three girls in my room, and never any problems. Got asked by a receptionist once: "sir, you don't have steady girlfriend" but otherwise totally GF.

Safety box process is a bit of a hassle, since they seal your stuff up in an envelope, tape it, staple it, you sign it, and then it goes in the hotel safe so it's annoying to get your things when you need to, but easy to get around by keeping one ATM card, one credit card, plus a bit of cash in a locked suitcase in the room.

Here are some pics of how the inside of one of the hotel rooms look like. It seems like Kahama suffers from the same problem that JP's garden does... :)

Hesekiels
07-20-10, 22:43
I liked this hotel to add my two cents to the discussion.Nice pics, brother! By the way, where did you pick these cuties up and what was the damage?

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Mertert1
07-21-10, 19:42
Hi,

How far is Kahama from the beach?

What part of bamburi beach is Kahama lokated? Near public beach?

How far from the main road?

I can not find it on google earth, maybe you post a link.

Thanks

Hesekiels
07-21-10, 21:41
Hi,

How far is Kahama from the beach?

What part of bamburi beach is Kahama located? Near public beach?

How far from the main road?

I can not find it on google earth, maybe you post a link.

Thanks

Brother, if you decide to book Kahama Hotel don't worry about the distances! It's maybe 100 meters from the main road and 300 meters from the beach with some restaurants there. Of course these are just rough estimations!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Norweez
07-22-10, 14:09
I will most likely be in Mombasa in about 2 weeks, i have a few questions.

1. I wasnt able to get a flight to mombasa, the only thing i found was to nairobi. Is it easy to get from nairobi to mombasa by plane or train or is it too much of a hassle.

2. Is it a busy season at mombasa right now? Am i going to find hotels fully booked or is it kind of slow.

3. About the car (sorry for asking this question again, but i really want to be driving around). I am not going to use my credit card to rent a car, had a bad experience in the past where my bank was sending me messages of numerous attempts to access my bank account after i returned from a vacation.

The question is, can i leave a cash deposit before renting the car and take back my deposit after dropping it off like some third world countries do.

Thanks

Hesekiels
07-22-10, 20:07
- I wasnt able to get a flight to mombasa, the only thing i found was to nairobi. Is it easy to get from nairobi to mombasa by plane or train or is it too much of a hassle.

- The question is, can i leave a cash deposit before renting the car and take back my deposit after dropping it off like some third world countries do.

Norweez:

you can, but you need not take a plane from Nairobi to Mombasa! A couple of good bus companies operate both cities and the ride takes about 7 hours time if I remember correctly. And the big pluspoint is that it's much cheaper than an air-ticket! :)

Alternatively you can also go by night train, but only if you have plenty of time! However, for me it was always an entertaining and funny way to travel (met very nice people on the train. Having had great conversations and some bottles Tusker in the restaurant car from midnight to 3am!), but beware, it can be a long, long journey! Last time it took me 24 hours due to technical problems! :)

I never had problems with my Visa Card when renting a car, but I am pretty certain that the companies would accept your pre-payment in cash as well!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

LustyHombre
07-23-10, 02:47
I will most likely be in Mombasa in about 2 weeks, i have a few questions.

1. I wasnt able to get a flight to mombasa, the only thing i found was to nairobi. Is it easy to get from nairobi to mombasa by plane or train or is it too much of a hassle.

2. Is it a busy season at mombasa right now? Am i going to find hotels fully booked or is it kind of slow.

3. About the car (sorry for asking this question again, but i really want to be driving around). I am not going to use my credit card to rent a car, had a bad experience in the past where my bank was sending me messages of numerous attempts to access my bank account after i returned from a vacation.

The question is, can i leave a cash deposit before renting the car and take back my deposit after dropping it off like some third world countries do.

Thanks1. Hesekiel is right on the money

2. Hotels will be 95 % full due to local holidays thruout Aug, meaning you will find a room but no bargains.

3. You need a credit card to rent from the likes of Avis, National etc. Reputable local outfits like Glory, Ketty and Kuldip may ask for a pretty hefty cash deposit if you do not want to use a CC (you can trust all 3 of them with your data. I can vouch for them). Alternatively, cut a deal with a freelancer taxi driver to be available at your beck and call thruout your stay. This way you just walk away in case your driver gets into an accident. Be warned: Traffic here is crazy and without rules, similar to Tehran, Mexico City and Jakarta!

Have fun & enjoy your stay!

MikeM488
07-23-10, 05:13
This from a visit in late May/early June during slow season. So it may be different during high season.

Casanova.Busy Thursday-Saturday. 200 people only 2-4 foreigners. Good looking girls will approach you. Tusker 180 sh. No entrance fee (still has 50-75 people at 6am. (I went back after I got short time my only time). Sunday thru Wed. About 75 people.

Florida-Busy Friday and Saturday. Saturday got real crowded about 1:30 am with a couple hundred people. Sunday thru Tuesday 75 people- good looking girls will approach you. 300 entrance fee every day. 200 entrance for girls. Tusker 180 sh.

Tembo- Thursday and Friday night crowded because girls get in free. Guys pay 200 sh. Tusker 190 sh. Good looking girls will not come up to you. Saw at least 10-15 good looking girls. Probably 300 people on Thursday/ Friday. 150 people on Saturday. Only 5 good looking girls Probably 50 foreigner.

Bob- Just before Tembo if coming from town. Didn't go in Friday but looked about same amount as Saturday. 150 or 200 sh. Entrance fee. 160 sh for Tusker. Only 2 foreigner. Girls ignore you. Probably 250 people. Table are set up in a parking area. People dance at their tables. No sign out front that say Bob. But their is a sign for another restaurant.

MikeM488
07-23-10, 05:32
Stayed at Manson hotel. No safety deposit box. The cleark takes an inventory of the items in the back office with you, then gives you a copy, staples the stuff in an envelope, then puts it in a safe. Alternative is the two clothes closet that have key locks in your rooms. Both ways suck.

Most rooms do not have tv. Tv has cnn from 1230 am to 1130 am. There are ten other Kenya channel.

Rooms are clean. You are a five minute walk to the main street. Their is usally two guards. Plus there is anothe guard at another place about half way up to the main road. I walk that route all the time around 1130pm at night. No problems. Plus there is hardly anybody around at that time. Casanova is about 8 to 10 minute walk.

If you want a decent chicken sandwitch with fries for 100 sh. Trys Ken chick. It is down by Casanova,main road on the other side. It open I think 24 hours. Also a decent hamburger. Their is always customers in there. You order and pay and then pick up and eat inside. Place seats about 50 people.

Cashing currency. The banks give a terrible rate. There are currency exchange. I use to walk toward Casanova from my hotel and keep going about three more block on the main road. Then you come to a busy cross street. There is a currency place right on the corner that pays good. They have an ad sign in the median of the busy steet right in front of the currency exchange.

Paid 700 sh from Airport to Manson. I came in a connecting flight from Nairobe. Plane was full at 11 p.m. Thought it would be a hassle. I don't think anybody was using a taxi. There were about 7 guys with signs. Got a laugh when the guys pull out a list for prices. Of course they were very high. I said to my self . Deja vu its the Philippines. Then I just walked away laughing to my self.

Mertert1
07-23-10, 19:21
Ok, I find kahama on my map. Its located just near bamburi beach hotel and indiana hotel. On the 2nd row behind the big hotels

So for the beach and to meet daytimewalking girls there (illegal for them to go but any one do it) its a good location. Just go a little up the beach or down to public beach (there its alowed for local peoples)

A little italien restaurant (I don't remember the name) just bevor pirates on public beach is a good location to meet daytime girls.

- for those who don't like to stay the nightlong on a bar and miss the daytime beauties of sun and beach..

I don't recommand to rent a car in kenia. If your not able to negociate w corrupted policemens so you can loose a lot of money and have much trouble.

Taxis are very expensive but safe.

If your able to ride a motorbike so its a good to do this. Your more flexible to run off the trouble.

Happy Africa. Happy Kenia.

LustyHombre
07-26-10, 04:52
The new tourist season must be upon us bcs the "migratory birds" are back: had several phone calls over the last few days from girls from Uganda and Kisumu who had gone back home for the off-season and are back in MBA now, ready for action. Most of them are 3 holers, 2 of them among the very best I have ever had anywhere!

I love it when there is this kind of competition for my money!

They are telling me that the Tourist Police has declared Bamburi Beach a No-Go zone for girls and beach boys all the way from Pa Pweza to Yamas, however Mon-Fri only, to minimize harrassment of tourists.

I suppose the WG's will now be double stacked at Big Tree and Pirates, at least until the enforcement of the new rules slackens off.

Martin2002
07-26-10, 09:30
Going to Big tree is a "super big mistake" for every monger. The place has a major surveillance systems full of cameras.

Are you a police officer from bamburi office.Thanks for advice!

You are right! Yea I saw the cameras all over the place. One on the gate, two in the restaurant and two outside near the speakers. Will try to connect it with my laptop. Wireless. He he he. See you!

LustyHombre
07-26-10, 21:35
Thanks for advice!

You are right! Yea I saw the cameras all over the place. One on the gate, two in the restaurant and two outside near the speakers. Will try to connect it with my laptop. Wireless. He he he. See you!Try to capture the feed from the cameras in rooms 4 and 5 . You'll find those much more entertaining than any others !

Fun And Sun
07-27-10, 00:00
Nice pics, brother! By the way, where did you pick these cuties up and what was the damage?

Cheers!

HesekielsHi Hesekiels,

Sorry it took me a while to write back, but haven't logged in for a few days.

The girl in the bathroom is Jessica, from Cheers, KES 2,000 for LT. The other girl that is undressing is Puri, from Tembo, KES 2,000 for LT. The two other girls are, if I remember their names correctly, Irene and Sylvia. KES 1,500 each for short time three some, including some lesbian action. They were a little treasure I stumbled upon by luck, but to protect the innocent I can't share all the details on the forum. Drop me a PM if you want their cell number or want to hear a bit more about them.

F & S

Norweez
07-28-10, 00:51
The new tourist season must be upon us bcs the "migratory birds" are back: had several phone calls over the last few days from girls from Uganda and Kisumu who had gone back home for the off-season and are back in MBA now, ready for action. Most of them are 3 holers, 2 of them among the very best I have ever had anywhere!

I love it when there is this kind of competition for my money!

They are telling me that the Tourist Police has declared Bamburi Beach a No-Go zone for girls and beach boys all the way from Pa Pweza to Yamas, however Mon-Fri only, to minimize harrassment of tourists.

I suppose the WG's will now be double stacked at Big Tree and Pirates, at least until the enforcement of the new rules slackens off.Please keep us posted on this situation, its good but also bad news. I was looking forward to walking the beaches and picking the WGS, but now you say WGS are banned from the beaches?

Martin2002
07-28-10, 07:47
Will be there next weeks.

Update soon!

Member #4178
07-28-10, 09:15
Tourist season starts when the rain stops. From august but September will be a better bet.

Yap, from empty streets and clubs mombasa will be packed with all sort of exotic birds and become African number one safari. So if you a nature lover,birds photographer or animal researcher just hang around mombasa town, bamburi beach at evening time or visit mtwapa daytime/Casaurina night-time.

Try to stay Off The Beaten Track(the hard-core places), The kahama hotel area you will find everything just spend the rummer at the beach that you are looking for company. Soon the ladies will start to come to the lobby or the pool.

Other hotels as bamburi beach resort and Indiana are full of girls at anytime but also at evening. this area is about 500m long so if you take a drink in a few places you will meet many ladies.

Bamburi beach resort and Indiana ( low/medium cost places) are actually on the beach so you can watch any lady that pass.

Police or not! From the evening time no force on earth can stop the birds from hanging around the hotels.

Member #4364
07-28-10, 18:15
Yes; since last year; but from Big Tree to Pirates (local area)
all is there; weekend.

Steptoe
07-29-10, 13:31
Hello All,

I have read all the posts thoroughly but do have one query which hopefully someone may be able to reassure me about.

I have concluded that the Kendas Arcade Hotel in Mtwapa will suit me very well and have emailed and phoned them. I didn't receive an reply and their landline number wasn't answered. The sweet-voiced lady who answered the mobile number said yes they have a room available on the date I arrive but didn't ask my name!

I am not at all worried about this as it just confirms that this is the sort of hotel I should be in, but do they usually have rooms available on spec?
Obviously as I will be arriving with all my cash & cards on me, I don't want to be traipsing around searching for a room (I'm travelling this month)

On a similar theme, if I book a taxi via the airport desk is this likely to be a reasonably secure way of travelling there?

Apologies for the newbie questions, I'm a Pattaya veteran but this will be my first time in Kenya.

FoxesHunter
07-29-10, 18:52
Hi, I'd like to know some news about difference between Mombasa and Nairobi. Price of girls, price of staying, about beauty of girls, girl friend experience, etc. etc.
Thanks

LustyHombre
07-29-10, 19:00
Please keep us posted on this situation, its good but also bad news. I was looking forward to walking the beaches and picking the WGS, but now you say WGS are banned from the beaches?Don't panic!

Firstly, there is still the beach between Pirates and Big Tree.

Secondly, in this country there is often a big difference between what is supposed to be versus the reality on the ground. Rules and regulations without proper enforcement are totally meaningless.

Fun And Sun
07-30-10, 00:41
Hello All,

I have read all the posts thoroughly but do have one query which hopefully someone may be able to reassure me about.

I have concluded that the Kendas Arcade Hotel in Mtwapa will suit me very well and have emailed and phoned them. I didn't receive an reply and their landline number wasn't answered. The sweet-voiced lady who answered the mobile number said yes they have a room available on the date I arrive but didn't ask my name!

I am not at all worried about this as it just confirms that this is the sort of hotel I should be in, but do they usually have rooms available on spec?
Obviously as I will be arriving with all my cash & cards on me, I don't want to be traipsing around searching for a room (I'm travelling this month)

On a similar theme, if I book a taxi via the airport desk is this likely to be a reasonably secure way of travelling there?

Apologies for the newbie questions, I'm a Pattaya veteran but this will be my first time in Kenya.

I am not a Kenya expert by any means, but I would call again if I were you and then make sure that she writes down the reservation while you wait on the phone. Then call again after two days to confirm the reservation, then call again two days before you are arriving to confirm again. Then maybe call again...

I know this sounds ridiculous, but the sense I have gotten when I travel in Africa is that making a reservation for a hotel is not like when you make a reservation in US/Europe at all so you got to be a bit insistent that you want a room, and there is still no guarantee that they will still have a room for you to be honest.

In terms of taxis, the ones that you get from outside the airport are perfectly fine in my experience. There isn't a reservation desk at the airport if I remember correctly, but all the licensed drivers stand around just outside and they gather around "taxi coordinators". Keep your wits about you, but this I found pretty safe, although it is easy to overpay. When the taxi coordinator pulls out his price list (which is like, really official, it is laminated...) smile and say "I have been here many times, African price please." Act bored when he insists that these are official prices and he will reduce it a little just for you. I forget what I ended up paying to go to my hotel, but think it was like 1,000 KES which is still way too much.

Incidentally, if this is your first Mombasa trip I don't know why you are staying in Kendas since this is in Mtwapa. Plus I think that Kendas is flipping loud with the disco going and also the onsite strip club. I go to Pattaya a lot too, and Mtwapa is sort of like staying on "the dark side" of Pattaya (you will know what I mean) so not for your first trip. I would just stay at Kahama or one of the other girlfriendly hotels in Bamburi if I were on my first trip. This has much more tourist infrastructure, is closer to the beach, and, controversially, I think it is a bit safer, especially for the first time monger.

It will take you a bit of time to get your bearings in Mombasa, and it is more complicated and less safe than Pattaya, but, to use the language of LOS "up to you mister". :)

Enjoy your trip, and please post a trip report.

F & S

AfAsia
07-30-10, 04:05
Definitely second what F&S has said. The big problem with Mombasa is transportation come the hours of darkness. Taxis are somewhat expensive getting around on average 2000kes, i have not been for some time, don`t know the exact rates now.

Stay in Bamburi. Mtwapa is further north, getting around at night is a lonely road with only the odd car headlights for comfort, otherwise, all is dark. Forget Pattaya, this is way different. Mombasa has a essence of timelessness about it, takes a bit of getting used to, very lonely feel about it interrupted only by the nocturnal nightlife creatures sending their mail(callings) to and fro.

On a negative note, staying in Matwapa means travelling the Mtwapa road. Whenever i ventured from Bamburi up to Casuarina, inevitably the cops ruined the evening for me on several occasions. They are a pestilence and can be somewhat unpredictable, drunk and troublesome. Twice they pitched at the club and summarily closed it down for the night, then attempt to extort money from you to exit. You want to avoid these fuckers. I don`t know if this is still ongoing, i have not read so, but one never knows. Always remember, they hate us foreigners fucking their women.

Most of your nightclubs are in the vicinity of Bamburi, and you surely will want to go to town, Mombasa, fifteen minutes ride to Casablanca(my favourite) and Florida night clubs are in town. Steptoe, African virgin LOL you are in for the experience of a lifetime, we would like to read your story on return. I miss the continent of my birth, home for 39 years. All very special.

AfAsia
07-30-10, 04:19
One can gather "intelligence" from this vantage point, Bamburi Beach Resort. Ideal! beer and sunglasses, essential.

Bajoe2011
07-30-10, 07:05
This is my first trip to Kenya landing in Mombassa 1 March 2011.

My interest is first off al making fish trips and catching me a few black or blue merlins.

By luck a struck on this website and I can combinate my hobby and pleasure together.

Anyone here can tell me where to book a good boattripdeal please leave some info.

Now one the female side I hope to put my adventures here, for you just like I've enjoyed some of your sweet stories.

A newbie fan thanking you.

Steptoe
07-30-10, 09:36
F&S, Noddy,

Thanks very much for your excellent advice, especially the bit equating Mtwapa to Pattaya's darkside! (I recently had to find my way back from an unknown location in the depths of the darkside with only about 100 baht left in my pocket so I know just what you mean)

Oddly enough Bamburi Beach Resort was my first choice but I was dissuaded by the mention in this forum of the police chasing the girls off the beach, assuming I might get more hassle from them (police not girls!) there, and thought that Mtwapa, being off the main tourist run, would 'safer' (from police)

I will take your advice on board and try to make a reservation at Bamburi Resort or Kahama and after a week or so, when I've got my feet under the table, make a daytime reconnaissance mission to Mtwapa. Incidentally Bamburi Resort gets a real slagging from TripAdvisor reviews so hopefully there will always be room at the inn for me. No problem for me, my standards are not high, years ago I used to stay at the 100 baht per night huts on Ko Samet, so I'm hoping for a similar environment at Bamburi beach. I'm not a night owl, so would be happy to stay in or in the vicinity of the hotel after dark rather than spend a fortune on night-time transportation.

Once again I'm grateful to you both for taking the time to respond to an 'African Virgin', LOL, and if I survive the experience, will certainly put up a posting about it. Incidentally when I wrote that I was travelling this month, I fear that excitement had got the better of me and was thinking that it was already next month, I'm actually due to arrive there towards the end of August.

Taurus1
07-30-10, 18:38
Definitely second what F&S has said. The big problem with Mombasa is transportation come the hours of darkness. Taxis are somewhat expensive getting around on average 2000kes, i have not been for some time, don`t know the exact rates now.

Stay in Bamburi. Mtwapa is further north, getting around at night is a lonely road with only the odd car headlights for comfort, otherwise, all is dark. Forget Pattaya, this is way different. Mombasa has a essence of timelessness about it, takes a bit of getting used to, very lonely feel about it interrupted only by the nocturnal nightlife creatures sending their mail(callings) to and fro.

On a negative note, staying in Matwapa means travelling the Mtwapa road. Whenever i ventured from Bamburi up to Casuarina, inevitably the cops ruined the evening for me on several occasions. They are a pestilence and can be somewhat unpredictable, drunk and troublesome. Twice they pitched at the club and summarily closed it down for the night, then attempt to extort money from you to exit. You want to avoid these fuckers. I don`t know if this is still ongoing, i have not read so, but one never knows. Always remember, they hate us foreigners fucking their women.

Most of your nightclubs are in the vicinity of Bamburi, and you surely will want to go to town, Mombasa, fifteen minutes ride to Casablanca(my favourite) and Florida night clubs are in town. Steptoe, African virgin LOL you are in for the experience of a lifetime, we would like to read your story on return. I miss the continent of my birth, home for 39 years. All very special.

That cops make razzias at the clubs is very very seldom and than at a
major political of sports event. The last one I remember was the
cross athletic world championship when they refurbished the
Mombasa- Mtwapa Road 4 years ago. Then all Mtwapa had a kind of curfew at 09.00 p.m. for a couple of weeks. Casuarina was open but even them, that have good connections were a little harassed by police.
Noddy you had simply bad luck.

Normally you don't have more police harassment in Mtwapa than elsewhere.
Problems may occur when the girl is working with the cops and it is has
been stated several times at this forum that Bamburi girls are con
artists working with the police. Also in Mtwapa it happens.

For transportation at night I almost always take the matatus. They
run frequently the main road Mombasa-Mtwapa. Never had a problem.
They can be flagged down and you can be dropped at every point of the road. Mtwapa town, Cheers, Mombasa Posta are safe places to take a
matatu.

Taxi prices:

Bamburi-Mtwapa = KSh 600,00 (also to Tembo)
Mtwapa - Shanzu Safari Inn = KSh 300,00
Bamburi - Mombasa = KSh 600,00
Mtwapa - Airport =KSh 1500,00

If a driver wants more walk away to another one. He will accept quickly your offer.

Member #4364
07-30-10, 19:31
I was so many times in Kenya; never had problems
with the police/government ( in the opposite to Germany !!!)
And my advice: In whole Afrika; as a white person, what are
you doing late night on the street ?
I had an apartment; and after 11 pm at home........with Gretchen.
Dancing in a Disco and spending expensive drinks i can do at home

Cheers

LustyHombre
07-30-10, 20:35
Definitely second what F&S has said. The big problem with Mombasa is transportation come the hours of darkness. Taxis are somewhat expensive getting around on average 2000kes, I have not been for some time, don't know the exact rates now.

On a negative note, staying in Matwapa means travelling the Mtwapa road. Whenever I ventured from Bamburi up to Casuarina, inevitably the cops ruined the evening for me on several occasions. They are a pestilence and can be somewhat unpredictable, drunk and troublesome. Twice they pitched at the club and summarily closed it down for the night, then attempt to extort money from you to exit. You want to avoid these fuckers. I don't know if this is still ongoing, I have not read so, but one never knows. Always remember, they hate us foreigners fucking their women.

Most of your nightclubs are in the vicinity of Bamburi, and you surely will want to go to town, Mombasa, fifteen minutes ride to Casablanca(my favourite) and Florida night clubs are in town. Steptoe, African virgin LOL you are in for the experience of a lifetime, we would like to read your story on return. I miss the continent of my birth, home for 39 years. All very special.Sorry to hear that you had probs with Bamburi's Finest more than once, Noddy.

Having lived here now for about 3 years, I've NEVER been in a situation from which I wasnt able to extract myself easily, using a combination of courteous banter and serious demeanor to signal that I am not one to mess with. Of course, driving a substantial, but not overly flashy car helps, although I am quite sure that I won't get any heat in the back seat of a cab either.

Have never heard of them shutting down any club either. But then, I've got to admit that I don't get around that much at night.

FoxesHunter
07-30-10, 20:53
Hi, does anybody know if is easy or difficult to find a furnished apartment in Mombasa above all in the coast where is very easy to find girls for 10 days? Are they cheap? How mch money it costs?
Thanks

Expat Kenya
07-30-10, 22:17
Hi, does anybody know if is easy or difficult to find a furnished apartment in Mombasa above all in the coast where is very easy to find girls for 10 days? Are they cheap? How mch money it costs?

ThanksIt is very easy to get a girl for 10 days in Mombasa. You do not have to take her out every night, many girls become alcoholics and addicted to a fancy life. Girls do not like to stay in places such as Safari Inn and other sex-toerist popular places. Spend a little bit less on drinks, make sure you have a nice apartment.

Sometimes you meet a girl who has her own apartment, rented for them by a 'partner' from abroad. They give you good price for all-in package: apartment, washing clothes, food, sex etc, 10 days about 200 euro. At their own omes they feel secure, which is much better for their performances. Watch out and take care of your belongings well and have a great time

AfAsia
07-31-10, 01:27
Embroiled in debate i wish not to become. You have to make use of private taxi after 7pm, the Matatu(taxi) cease to run. Perhaps their hours have become more flexible?

Steve, as a white man, you have every right to be up and about after 11pm. Dump Gretchen. There is much honey about lol. I sleep four hours a day, the rest, i`m up to much goodness(smilie is not doing his job)

FoxesHunter
07-31-10, 09:30
It is very easy to get a girl for 10 days in Mombasa. You do not have to take her out every night, many girls become alcoholics and addicted to a fancy life. Girls do not like to stay in places such as Safari Inn and other sex-toerist popular places. Spend a little bit less on drinks, make sure you have a nice apartment.

Expat Kenya,
thanks for your reply ... but I'd like to book a furnished apartment before my departing from Europe. Is there some web sites where I can book it? In your opinion what is the best place to rent an apartmet?
thanks

Expat Kenya
07-31-10, 11:14
Expat Kenya,

thanks for your reply ... but I'd like to book a furnished apartment before my departing from Europe. Is there some web sites where I can book it? In your opinion what is the best place to rent an apartmet?

ThanksMtwapa is the place to be. Any girl you see on the street or supermarket is a potential girls for you. Start with one night http://www.Hibiskuslodge.com/ for about kes 1000 per night. Small, clean, secure, quiet. Bahnhof, just at the road, has profs and amateur girls without too much competitive atmosphere. If you wand a fresh leaf, go to the smaller bars around. Cassaurina is getting more and more for prof malaya but nice to go out. Ask around if you wand to stay at another apartment, or with a girl at home. The longer you stay with one girl, the lower the price you can agree, or better, do not agree a price at all, just give something in between and on the end of your holiday.

Any man can offer a sister, give him a beer and tell what you wand and have fun. If you see a young white man walking around in Mtwapa, mid 30s, just tell me what you wand and I'll guide you a bit.

LustyHombre
07-31-10, 15:44
You have to make use of private taxi after 7pm, the Matatu(taxi) cease to run. Perhaps their hours have become more flexible?Some of my workers live in Mtwapa and they take a matatu at 4.30 am to be in Likoni at 5.45 . I would therefore assume that matatus operate rund the clock nowadays .

Whether they are safe to use for a foreigner after dark maybe another story altogether although I havent heard anything bad for a long time .

Willyboy
07-31-10, 16:41
11Pm is the thime to exchange my dity underwaer. End than new claen underwaer. Up to disco tembo in Friday. 180kes for one tusker. This is not end of life. Plaese enjoy Mombasa after 11pm. Transport. Pay 5 euro end say goodbay matatu. Thake taxi.

FoxesHunter
07-31-10, 18:05
Mtwapa is the place to be. Any girl you see on the street or supermarket is a potential girls for you. Start with one night http://www.Hibiskuslodge.com/ for about kes 1000 per night. Small, clean, secure, quiet. Bahnhof, just at the road, has profs and amateur girls without too much competitive atmosphere.

Thanks for your precious news. On a different forum some guys tell very fine about about Bamburi. In your opinion what are the differences between Bamburi and Mtwapa?
Thanks again

FoxesHunter
07-31-10, 18:20
http://www.Hibiskuslodge.com/[/url] for about kes 1000 per night

Hi friend, I'm sorry if I disturb you but I have just noticed that Ibiskus Lodge has not furnished apartment but rooms only. Will be easy to find an apartment with kitchen? I'd like to prepare some meal.
But will be easy to find apartment with kitchen at Mtwapa? Or will it easier at Mamburi?

Guyt2007
07-31-10, 19:47
Thanks for your precious news. On a different forum some guys tell very fine about about Bamburi. In your opinion what are the differences between Bamburi and Mtwapa?

Thanks againMaybe you can tell us, where they talk fine about Bamburi. Or just send me a link. Thx.

GT

Member #4364
07-31-10, 19:48
Bamburi is a beach with hotels; furthermore a village
inside the contry. Mtwapa is a town north of.
Furnished aprtments; use google: Koh i noor/Glory villas
in the City. At Bamburi the apartments of Sai Rock
or Bamburi Villas
Make your decision and ask about your choosen location

Himbersaft
07-31-10, 22:16
I stay early this Year 3 weeks in Mtwapa, Matatus runs all a round the clock.

I use matatus to all Day and Night Times without any problems.

I go on Night time from Mtwapa to Tempo and return, very easy, Ok sometimes in Front of Tempo you have to wait for 15- 20 Minutes for the next Matatu but you not alone, Girls wait with you.

AtExpad Kenya,

See you end of next week in Buffalo or Kendas.

Fun And Sun
07-31-10, 23:19
F&S, Noddy,

Thanks very much for your excellent advice, especially the bit equating Mtwapa to Pattaya's darkside! (I recently had to find my way back from an unknown location in the depths of the darkside with only about 100 baht left in my pocket so I know just what you mean)

Oddly enough Bamburi Beach Resort was my first choice but I was dissuaded by the mention in this forum of the police chasing the girls off the beach, assuming I might get more hassle from them (police not girls!) there, and thought that Mtwapa, being off the main tourist run, would 'safer' (from police)

I will take your advice on board and try to make a reservation at Bamburi Resort or Kahama and after a week or so, when I've got my feet under the table, make a daytime reconnaissance mission to Mtwapa. Incidentally Bamburi Resort gets a real slagging from TripAdvisor reviews so hopefully there will always be room at the inn for me. No problem for me, my standards are not high, years ago I used to stay at the 100 baht per night huts on Ko Samet, so I'm hoping for a similar environment at Bamburi beach. I'm not a night owl, so would be happy to stay in or in the vicinity of the hotel after dark rather than spend a fortune on night-time transportation.

Once again I'm grateful to you both for taking the time to respond to an 'African Virgin', LOL, and if I survive the experience, will certainly put up a posting about it. Incidentally when I wrote that I was travelling this month, I fear that excitement had got the better of me and was thinking that it was already next month, I'm actually due to arrive there towards the end of August.

Hi Steptoe,

Glad to be of help, and hope that you have a good trip.

Couple of more little pointers:

Bamburi is very very spread out along the beach, so you will need to travel around a bit to go to restaurants, go shopping, find girls etc. The distances are too far to walk realistically, but you can take matatus (these are local vans that run up and down the road, you flag them down, get in, and then pay). It costs 20 KES to go to Nakumat Mall from Kahama, and also 20 KES to go from Kahama to Mtwapa. Carry coins for this.

A driver will drive you around all night for 2,000 KES, so this is a good option if you are going to one of the night clubs in central Mombasa for example. Going to Casaurina or Tembo will cost you 200-300 KES, and much more to get back since the drivers waiting outside collude since they know you got no other way to get back. Get the number of a driver and call him when you want to head home.

Matatus run at night, but there are also stories making the rounds about bad things that have happened to people in matatus at night. As a general guide, don't take them after it is dark, and if you do look very carefully who is in the matatu before you get in. (If it is five males in their twenties only, don't get in since this smells of a set up for a robbery. If it is a woman with her kids, two girls in uniforms returning from work, an old person, etc it is probably fine.)

AfAsia
08-01-10, 03:58
Hi friend, I'm sorry if I disturb you but I have just noticed that Ibiskus Lodge has not furnished apartment but rooms only. Will be easy to find an apartment with kitchen? I'd like to prepare some meal.
But will be easy to find apartment with kitchen at Mtwapa? Or will it easier at Mamburi?
Fox,

Not the best photo. Bamburi Beach Resort has meagre cooking facilities, you can see what looks like the oven to the right. Fridge also. The only drawback is sharing the cooking facilities with your neighbour from upstairs, this is not a hassle. Generally, if you are there during non holiday periods all should be quiet, everything to yourself. When i was there several years back, i only had crazy Willie from Germany as near neighbour, apart from him, all was to myself and the chick. Think i payed 2500kes daily.

Tonkazan
08-01-10, 11:38
Some of my workers live in Mtwapa and they take a matatu at 4.30 am to be in Likoni at 5.45 . I would therefore assume that matatus operate rund the clock nowadays .

Whether they are safe to use for a foreigner after dark maybe another story altogether although I havent heard anything bad for a long time .

I agree with Lusty, matatus to Mtwapa and Bamburi operate 24 hours. Those on other routes may close earlier, maybe around midnight. About a foreigner taking a matatu late at night, I would not advise it. Early evening is okay, but from 10pm, take a taxi. If its a short distance, like within Mombasa town, there are three legged vehicles called Tuk-tuks. They will charge 50-100 KES. Why take the risk if you can afford safer transport? The risk of being mugged is real, even for locals like me.

Hesekiels
08-03-10, 03:34
It is very easy to get a girl for 10 days in Mombasa. You do not have to take her out every night, many girls become alcoholics and addicted to a fancy life.

very much true! I am, however, wondering why should one stay with the very same girl for a longer period of time when there are so many other cuties available? One of the biggest pluspoints in Kenya is that we can have as many different girls as we like! IMHO of course!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

FoxesHunter
08-04-10, 11:30
Hi friends,
I'm a newbie there is a lot of talk here about Nairobi and Mombasa (Mtwapa) but I don't still understand fine. I'm sorry, may be I am obtuse, I'm sorry for it!
I't like talk about Mtwapa and I have to declare beforehand I don't like "pro" girls. Every guy here speaks very fine about Mtwapa because a lot of girls approach muzungus to get sex and a little money. This place is a heaven for shy blanck guys. OK! I know the subject .... but if a lot of girls stay at Mtwapa for approaching a muzungu, they are "pro" or semi-pro. I think there isn't doubt.
So I will reach Nairobi becaise it is a more enjoyable town ... but I am a very curious man about Mtwapa.
Can you clear my confused ideas once and for all, please?

LustyHombre
08-07-10, 03:05
Hi friends,

I'm a newbie there is a lot of talk here about Nairobi and Mombasa (Mtwapa) but I don't still understand fine. I'm sorry, may be I am obtuse, I'm sorry for it!

I't like talk about Mtwapa and I have to declare beforehand I don't like "pro" girls. Every guy here speaks very fine about Mtwapa because a lot of girls approach muzungus to get sex and a little money. This place is a heaven for shy blanck guys. OK! I know the subject. But if a lot of girls stay at Mtwapa for approaching a muzungu, they are "pro" or semi-pro. I think there isn't doubt.

So I will reach Nairobi becaise it is a more enjoyable town. But I am a very curious man about Mtwapa.

Can you clear my confused ideas once and for all, please?I guess you realize yourself that you are not expressing yourself clearly, but I deduce that what you are asking are really 2 questions:

1) "where is it easier to find a civilian GF, NBO or MBA? "

2) "what is the allure of Mtwapa? "

My answers would be

1) NBO, no doubt! Just hang around in the lobbies of office highrises during rush hour and ask whoever tickles your fancy for her cell number to establish contact after work. Very easy for many of us, but unlikely to work for a "shy blanck guy"

2) Mtwapa is a filthy, stinky, overcrowded slum community packed with pros and semi-pros. IMO, just the right place for a "shy blanck guy" to get picked up by a stunning variety of girls. Warning: they are all pros or semi-or at least quarter-pros, BUT what is wrong with that? We all have to make a living somehow, and it's pretty tough out there at the fringes of society.

Expat Kenya
08-07-10, 09:18
2) Mtwapa is a filthy, stinky, overcrowded slum community packed with pros and semi-pros. IMO, just the right place for a "shy blanck guy" to get picked up by a stunning variety of girls. Warning: they are all pros or semi-or at least quarter-pros, BUT what is wrong with that? We all have to make a living somehow, and it's pretty tough out there at the fringes of society.Wouldn't agree on that too much, it is the place in Mtwapa where you are looking for a local girl. Like in Nairobi you can approach any working girl for a cell number, many girls don't go out to bars because of the semi - and pros.

Mtwapa has new arrivals, not-yet malaya's, every day from upcountry. And yes, to get a girl like that you have to look beyond the dominant pros and make a little afford to get them.

There is no such thing as to get non-pro girls without afford any more.

FoxesHunter
08-07-10, 09:50
Finally you have understood my bad english. ;)

I have now understood everithing. My worry now is: are 10 days too many days to spend in Mtwapa?
A last question:
in Nairobi what is the best area (quarter) where there are many bars with a lot of girls?
Then a meditation .... if in Matwapa October-November-Dicember are mongering sesason, may be is it better to reach Matwapa? (on high season there is the migration of girls from interior to coast).
Thanks for clearing my ideas.

Member #4178
08-08-10, 06:27
Mtwapa is a filthy, stinky, overcrowded slum in one side of the road. The place when most locals lives.

However, the side toward the beach start from kendas starts to be very nice and become a breathtaking jungle with upper class accommodation.This is the place the white guys stays.

Most of the ladies should be avoided by the one who wants a normal GF. But a monger with a good talent can filter the new arrival or the good one. There always new girls comping from all over kenya at that time their agenda/policy are not well defines.

In any of may vacation i get around 5 ladies (restaurant workers, married, hair salon owner and so)

Just before i am about to leave i get the stunner,(normally not from mtwapa-from town or bamburi village). they tall slim and sexy.

How easy it is? well, very easy if they think you are a potential candidate for something serious. it this is the case then you need to play music cook and tell jokes. no more.

If you are not a strategic candidate then some stories. money mix with a positive approach will do the job.

Just dont look like a dog thats hunts, just relax and it will be just fine.

LustyHombre
08-09-10, 06:50
Mtwapa has new arrivals, not-yet malaya's, every day from upcountry. And yes, to get a girl like that you have to look beyond the dominant pros and make a little afford to get them.

There is no such thing as to get non-pro girls without afford any more.You are overlooking an important aspect: The new arrivals in Mtwapa don't pick that town for its scenery but bcs they heard that Mtwapa is the place to be if you want to make it big as a malaya.

They are just inexperienced and maybe a bit clumsy at first, but certainly very eager to learn. With other words: no effort needed in Mtwapa at all, regardless of whether she is established or a newbie. I had one of the recent arrivals yesterday (incredible body, 22 yrs old, no baby as yet, Nubian/Massai mix from Kibera. Looking for a parking at Nakumatt the day before, I saw her walking toward the Safaricom office, ogling her delicious ass, she spotted me eying her and was she there as soon as I had found a parking spot. " Sorry, no time now, but give me your phone no for later " and I met her at a bar near her apptmnt in Mtwapa next day and was in the sack with her after the first drink. As I said, incredible body, beautiful full A's or maybe small B's, very willing to try whatever but totally unexperienced) Verdict: nothing for me. Let somebody else invest the time and effort to teach her the ropes while she does it for free or next to nothing. I rather pay the going rate or beyond for a top-of-the-line performance, without getting invested emotionally.

Expat Kenya
08-15-10, 16:34
You are overlooking an important aspect: The new arrivals in Mtwapa don't pick that town for its scenery but bcs they heard that Mtwapa is the place to be if you want to make it big as a malaya.

They are just inexperienced and maybe a bit clumsy at first, but certainly very eager to learn. With other words: no effort needed in Mtwapa at all, regardless of whether she is established or a newbie. I had one of the recent arrivals yesterday (incredible body, 22 yrs old, no baby as yet, Nubian/Massai mix from Kibera. Looking for a parking at Nakumatt the day before, I saw her walking toward the Safaricom office, ogling her delicious ass, she spotted me eying her and was she there as soon as I had found a parking spot. " Sorry, no time now, but give me your phone no for later " and I met her at a bar near her apptmnt in Mtwapa next day and was in the sack with her after the first drink. As I said, incredible body, beautiful full A's or maybe small B's, very willing to try whatever but totally unexperienced) Verdict: nothing for me. Let somebody else invest the time and effort to teach her the ropes while she does it for free or next to nothing. I rather pay the going rate or beyond for a top-of-the-line performance, without getting invested emotionally.Thanks for that post Lusty, enjoyed reading it really.

Tastes of girls are different I guess and this may create slightly different point of views. There are the professional malayas who are in the business for many years and easy to find in bars, Nakumat-Nyali and other popular meeting points. Their contact with their families and community is often not so well because their lifestyle has been known and not considered very respectful.

Girls, new arrivals from upcountry are very eager to learn indeed. Their motivation to come to Mtwapa is mostly is not to end up in the business for many years but to build a live abroad with a good husband who will provide for them and so that they can cater for their families living upcountry. Their family think she may work as a waitress or any other respectful job which she sends her money for their parents at home.

Personally I find those are more appealing because they express more natural innocence. Prof malayas hunt like men, often carry grudges, jealousy and unfortunately not only in their expression but also in their acts too. Again it is a matter of personal taste and I prefer to go for girls with more feminine characteristics.

Before judging on all girls doing sex-trade in Mtwapa, consider there are also respectful resident ladies raised in Mtwapa-village with their family living nearby. To get one of those you will have to take some time and afford, nothing is impossible but they are not as easy going as girls from upcountry. These you won't find in places where you go as a tourist.

How does the migration works; in Mtwapa it is the year round.

Girls drop out school or can't find a job in Kibera slum and try to find one coast. If they succeed or not is not a very big issue, Mtwapa is nearby and soon they end up in the bars. You can imagine they dream of a (white) man who cares and provides, rather than being a malaya. Pressure from family to help financially is fairly big, they end up in the bars.

Many residents guys living here make promises and try to get them before a mzungu does, as she may provide something for him later too. As time goes by and no husband is yet found they continue their sex-trade for an income and one of the few direct connections they have with whites is trough continue sleeping with us guys.

Bajoe2011
08-15-10, 17:36
Who has xprience staying in Bamburi Resort?

Can I bring girls to my room without getting in problems with hotel staff / management?

I'm just wondering if there a zero tolerance policy if I bring a guest to spent one day or night with me.

How can inform me a little bit?

Member #4364
08-15-10, 19:22
Not possible; but at night you can bribe the staff.

I was in Indiana Beach; and at the evening sometimes in the beachbar of the BR.

Bajoe2011
08-15-10, 23:21

I was in Indiana Beach; and at the evening sometimes

In the beachbar of the BRThank you so far for your reaction STEVE GERMAN, it's NOT possible to bring or receive a guest at BR during the day-time.

But tell me what's going on at Indiana Beach and the Beach bar of BR.

I'll a first time visiter (3/2011), so you have to fill me in on that part off your answer.

Many thanks in advance.

Zimzam
08-16-10, 11:13
Who has xprience staying in Bamburi Resort?

Can I bring girls to my room without getting in problems with hotel staff / management?I never had problems with that. As long as you pay for your double room you can take your girl with you.

If your room is near the beach-side it's also easy in the day time, you go for a drink with your girl on the beach side terrace, then you go to your room and next your girl goes to the toilet, to sneak out to your room.

Only if you are unlucky you will have an extended Indian family staying next to your room, sharing your veranda & kitchen, which they will use from dawn till evening.

Member #4364
08-16-10, 19:06
Yes; double booked; but then you can't change the girl.

Kenya lost many tourists; at the evening sometimes I was the only one. Sit there, look down to the beach tables; the girls can only come upstairs if you ll inviting them. After the drink ask the security; but maybe not possible for the whole night. 100 ksh for the guard is OK.

Willyboy
08-17-10, 09:53
Please make reservation for Kahama hotel. All rooms Full.

I go to indiana beach. Plaese go not in this hotel (full of corruption about visiters. Extra money)

Willyboy
08-17-10, 09:55
This hotel ask my 12.000kes for double room (craesy price).

Willyboy
08-17-10, 09:57
Ask 6000kes. But only married persons can sleep in this hotel.

Not possible to sleep in this hotel if color from skin in not same.

Bajoe2011
08-17-10, 10:14
Since I've booked as a single, I'll will probably get a single room on arrival.

Upgrading to a double room is to obvious. Guess I'll just pay the guard something in the evening.

Thank u gents for all support.

Willyboy
08-17-10, 10:44
Ask for Punda Milia Paradise (prices from 1800 to 2500kes)

Willyboy
08-17-10, 10:54

I was in Indiana Beach; and at the evening sometimes

In the beachbar of the BRI was paying 4000kes for appartment.

I need visitor card (1000kes /one weeck)

But my plan was staying one night end also asking 1000kes extra.

Than I thoke with reseption. Hi ask 300kes (for his pokket).

The day after (I was staying second night. Not possibel return to kahama). End again problem about 1000kes extra.

I was full of fustration end laeve hotel after 2 nights.

Always problems with indian oners.

To pay 5000kes for one room in kenya (without braekfust). This is for fouls

Willyboy
08-17-10, 10:59
Malayas are more end more craesy about mzungu end money.

I was going from casabanca to new Rio club end asking for night company to one street girl. This girl asking my 10. 000 kes for one night. My security man from my hotel Dancourt have 7000kes/month. I was sleeping alone.

Willyboy
08-17-10, 14:37
I was finding in town hotel COAST SAFARI HOTEL. Not bad. For room with fan end tv 1200kes. Braekfust 200kes extra. Aria around bus stop.

Little bit local situation. Out of hotel. Many persons for busses to nairobi end adder citys. Real new hotel (outside)insite. No information

Best Fucking
08-17-10, 22:45
Anybody tell me what are the best months precisely for meeting a lot of girls at Mtwapa?

LustyHombre
08-18-10, 06:53
Anybody tell me what are the best months precisely for meeting a lot of girls at Mtwapa?Most of them are there 12 mos every year, but there is a seasonal influx of maybe an additional thousand from upcountry and Uganda from Jul/Aug thru Mar/Apr (the main tourist season) .

MarioMarengo
08-18-10, 06:59
Anybody tell me what are the best months precisely for meeting a lot of girls at Mtwapa?
Are august and January but good fucking anytime,enjioy

MarioMarengo
08-18-10, 07:01
Malayas are more end more craesy about mzungu end money.

I was going from casabanca to new Rio club end asking for night company to one street girl. This girl asking my 10. 000 kes for one night. My security man from my hotel Dancourt have 7000kes/month. I was sleeping alone.
No more than 2000 or 3000 all night ,it depends if is pro or semipro(less expensive)

MarioMarengo
08-18-10, 07:03
Ask for Punda Milia Paradise (prices from 1800 to 2500kes)
Shantzu is good and cheap much more better than Mtwapa too much busy and noise

MarioMarengo
08-18-10, 07:06
Ask 6000kes. But only married persons can sleep in this hotel.

Not possible to sleep in this hotel if color from skin in not same.
Also good and very friendly PAPILLON (ex FONTANA)

MarioMarengo
08-18-10, 07:08
Please make reservation for Kahama hotel. All rooms Full.

I go to indiana beach. Plaese go not in this hotel (full of corruption about visiters. Extra money)
Me too i was in Kahama the last two of July i fear soon will change also completely GF is New big tree

Hesekiels
08-19-10, 11:46
This girl asking my 10. 000 kes for one night. My security man from my hotel Dancourt have 7000kes/month. I was sleeping alone.Willyboy:

Didn't you find somebody else? I think there should be enough girls who do LT for 2000-3000 KES! Or am I wrong?

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Willyboy
08-19-10, 12:31
Willyboy:

didn't you find somebody else? I think there should be enough girls who do LT for 2000-3000 KES! Or am I wrong?

Cheers!

HesekielsI pay never pay more than 2000kes/night.

Hesekiels
08-20-10, 22:35
I never pay more than 2000kes/night.

fine! But no girl around who was willing to spend the night with you for this amount? Just wondering!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Ratbutt
08-21-10, 00:49
In my experience 2k is more than enough. For 3k she would have to be a model and offer anal or some other freaky shit to earn it.

For 2k I've had all night gfe service, unlimited pops many a time.

Willyboy:

Didn't you find somebody else? I think there should be enough girls who do LT for 2000-3000 KES! Or am I wrong?

Cheers!

Hesekiels

MarioMarengo
08-21-10, 11:17
In my experience 2k is more than enough. For 3k she would have to be a model and offer anal or some other freaky shit to earn it.

For 2k I've had all night gfe service, unlimited pops many a time.
Thats true but in july 2010 all ask 3000 we should be strong and come back to 2000 for all night

Hesekiels
08-21-10, 13:24
Thats true but in july 2010 all ask 3000 we should be strong and come back to 2000 for all night

ok, then let's negotiate accordingly! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Red Label
08-23-10, 18:28
Gentlemen, only three weeks to go and I finally arrive in the promised land! After months of pleasant anticipation I can’t wait to finally be there. Due to the fact, that I always need to plan everything (or at least need the feeling, that I have a plan^^) I collected a lot of information over the last weeks – but to get a final picture I require your help for the following points:

- Strip clubs. I heard of Lollipop and that you can get there a lapdance for 1000 Khs…is this also possible at Kendas? Am I right in expecting, that in both clubs the strippers won’t be totally nude? Are there any further clubs, that provide lapdances?

- Massage. I’m really into body slide massages. I heard, that providers can be found in the local newspapers, but are there also salons, that provide that service? How much are they going to charge me?

- Clubbing. Of course there’s a lot to do on the weekend, but where is it best to go under the week to find semi-pros in your opinion?

- Kahama hotel. I booked a room with single occupancy there, cause I’m not planning to have a girl every night – only in 4 or 5 nights out of 14 nights. Can I pay the surcharge for the second person nightly or won’t they generally allow a ‘girlfriend’ then?

That’s it. Sorry for the many questions, but I really did my best to find out the most by my own, only for these 4 points I despaired! Any help would be HIGHLY appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

LustyHombre
08-23-10, 18:33
Thats true but in july 2010 all ask 3000 we should be strong and come back to 2000 for all nightAnd in Florida Nightclub even plain Janes ask for 5k for ST and the good looking girls up to 10k , and much more when the US Navy is in port ; all depends upon where you go ( LOCATION, LOCATION , just like in Real Estate : Many of the top Florida girls live in Mtwapa or Bamburi village and do their shopping at Nakumatt Nyali early afternoons . They are happy to do a ST later in the afternoon near where they live for 2k or thereabouts , always with BBJ , and many will offer BBFS and anal once they figure you as a potential repeat client .

Somebody like me is "incremental revenue" for them . At night, they invest an hour of their time plus matatu money to get downtown to compete for the real money .

Taurus1
08-24-10, 15:19
Gentlemen, only three weeks to go and I finally arrive in the promised land! After months of pleasant anticipation I can’t wait to finally be there. Due to the fact, that I always need to plan everything (or at least need the feeling, that I have a plan^^) I collected a lot of information over the last weeks – but to get a final picture I require your help for the following points:

- Strip clubs. I heard of Lollipop and that you can get there a lapdance for 1000 Khs…is this also possible at Kendas? Am I right in expecting, that in both clubs the strippers won’t be totally nude? Are there any further clubs, that provide lapdances?

- Massage. I’m really into body slide massages. I heard, that providers can be found in the local newspapers, but are there also salons, that provide that service? How much are they going to charge me?

- Clubbing. Of course there’s a lot to do on the weekend, but where is it best to go under the week to find semi-pros in your opinion?

- Kahama hotel. I booked a room with single occupancy there, cause I’m not planning to have a girl every night – only in 4 or 5 nights out of 14 nights. Can I pay the surcharge for the second person nightly or won’t they generally allow a ‘girlfriend’ then?

That’s it. Sorry for the many questions, but I really did my best to find out the most by my own, only for these 4 points I despaired! Any help would be HIGHLY appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

At Kendas they wear bikini but when they are over you, you can touch
them at the private parts (if you want to). Under the week often boring not so many clients. Friday/Saturday night often full. Best time is at midnight.
Location is at the 2nd floor, a big room where the clients sit on sofas.
The girls dance on the stage and on the tables. The clients are local
blacks, a white guest is an exception. So prices very low and is good to
keep them so. Entry 300 KSh and you get two drinks, i.e. two beers.
This is almost the price of two beers downstairs at Kendas bar.
Lap dance very good, the girls are eager to make a little money with
small tips. So if you want, you promise a tip. After performance you give
100 KSh. KSh. 200 would be a blast for the girl.
Hopefully they will not be spoilt by overtipping because the friendliness
and devotion for the work would be harmed. So paying more get you less
at the end.

For Lolipop one beer is KSh 300 and the girls are keen to get offered a
drink. Normally a Tusker malt which is 300 KSh. Price of other drinks I
do not know.
KSh 1000 for a lap dance is too high. As they know that you pay such
amounts you pay at least the double for everything.

Red Label
08-24-10, 18:23
At Kendas they wear bikini but when they are over you, you can touch them at the private parts (if you want to). Under the week often boring not so many clients. Friday/Saturday night often full. Best time is at midnight. Location is at the 2nd floor, a big room where the clients sit on sofas. The girls dance on the stage and on the tables. The clients are local blacks, a white guest is an exception. So prices very low and is good to keep them so. Entry 300 KSh and you get two drinks, I. E. Two beers. This is almost the price of two beers downstairs at Kendas bar. Lap dance very good, the girls are eager to make a little money with small tips. So if you want, you promise a tip. After performance you give 100 KSh. KSh. 200 would be a blast for the girl. Hopefully they will not be spoilt by overtipping because the friendliness and devotion for the work would be harmed. So paying more get you less at the end.

For Lolipop one beer is KSh 300 and the girls are keen to get offered a drink. Normally a Tusker malt which is 300 KSh. Price of other drinks I do not know. KSh 1000 for a lap dance is too high. As they know that you pay such amounts you pay at least the double for everything.OMG. 5k ST is ridiculous! I chatted up a real cutie on facebook. After a few messages it was pretty clear, that she is a total pro and she stated, that she stays sometimes with her friend in Kahama at the weekend, if she doesn't find a 'bf' for the night and if her hangover is too big to go back home in MSA. I was wondering how she can afford it. But now it's clear!

Thanks for the detailed information Taurus1 – very, very helpful! Of course I got your message on non-overtipping and I will take care not to do that! Sounds like Lollipop is a real rip-off compared to Kendas, but on the other hand it's much easier to access for a newbie like me (next to famous tembo; more mzungu customers). Well, we will see where I end up and I will keep you up-to-date about that!

Does anybody has an idea about the bodyslide/body-to-body massage thing? The rest I can find out by my own.

Tonkazan
08-24-10, 22:20

You are right bro, from july the rates have gone up. The reason is simple - the tourism season has begun, so you can expect the rates to remain high until december or january. But, as Lusty says, LOCATION matters a lot. If you choose to go to Florida, you should expect to hear ridiculous prices. The most expensive malayas work there. If you are with the us navy, and have been at sea for months, 10k per night might seem a fair price. For the rest of us regular mongers, 2k LT and 1k ST is fair. If she refuses, let her go, you will get another. See, that's the beauty of this place. The malayas are so many at this time of the year, so nobody should make you overpay, unless you want to, or she is a supermodel or something. And, IMHO, the supermodel types are usually pretty lousy in bed. They figure that you paid for their beauty, so they don't have to make any effort to please you.

LustyHombre
08-25-10, 20:04
Does anybody has an idea about the bodyslide/body-to-body massage thing? The rest I can find out by my own.The massage scene here is very unsophisticated: there are lots of salons offering a supposedly erotic massage but all the girls I've encountered so far didn't waste any time and iniated sex straight away. I enjoy a real erotic massage (so much more satisfying than mechanical sex!) but know only one girl here in MBA who does it half well. PM me for her phone no.

I've had body slides only ever in Montreal, Houston and Toronto, never in Europe, never here.

Member #4178
08-28-10, 08:16
At mtwapa during daytime many ladies are available for 500.

The places are small bars around kendas specifically EAGLENEST BAR this is a bar that has a open roof at the second floor.

Around that area lives more then 200 semi to pro that hang around the street after 4pm. (but at any other time)

If you luck to rent an apartment at one of the building they lives, then you can fuck around the clock at very small cost since they will know you.

Disco at casaurina prices are from 500 to 1000 and no cost for the more advanced mongers. (but with some risk)

Many new mongers around 30 years old are around that area.

Also freebabes are around but not looks stunning as some of the disco ladies.

Thus guys that hang around with me stops to ask "how much" after 24 hours. Its a begineers issue for the guys that never visit kenya or ones that hangs out in the more expensive and wrong places.

Have fun

Willyboy
08-28-10, 17:44
At mtwapa during daytime many ladies are available for 500.

The places are small bars around kendas specifically EAGLENEST BAR this is a bar that has a open roof at the second floor.

Around that area lives more then 200 semi to pro that hang around the street after 4pm. (but at any other time)

If you luck to rent an apartment at one of the building they lives, then you can fuck around the clock at very small cost since they will know you.

Disco at casaurina prices are from 500 to 1000 and no cost for the more advanced mongers. (but with some risk)

Many new mongers around 30 years old are around that area.

Also freebabes are around but not looks stunning as some of the disco ladies.

Thus guys that hang around with me stops to ask "how much" after 24 hours. Its a begineers issue for the guys that never visit kenya or ones that hangs out in the more expensive and wrong places.

Have funThanks for this correct information. Many guys don't know the prices end giving wrong information

Beginners paying always to much end the guys coming many times to Kenya are the suckers.

Member #4364
08-28-10, 19:14
John; Mtwapa is nothing for a beginner; it´s made
for us; the hardcore freaks; last year i banged them all.....
But it´s defenitely nothing for an average tourist.
If i would show some photos of Mtwapa at home; sorry
they ll getting mad

Expat Kenya
08-28-10, 22:05
At mtwapa during daytime many ladies are available for 500. The places are small bars around kendas specifically EAGLENEST BAR this is a bar that has a open roof at the second floor. Around that area lives more then 200 semi to pro that hang around the street after 4pm. (but at any other time) If you luck to rent an apartment at one of the building they lives, then you can fuck around the clock at very small cost since they will know you. Disco at casaurina prices are from 500 to 1000 and no cost for the more advanced mongers. (but with some risk) Many new mongers around 30 years old are around that area. Also freebabes are around but not looks stunning as some of the disco ladies. Thus guys that hang around with me stops to ask "how much" after 24 hours. Its a begineers issue for the guys that never visit kenya or ones that hangs out in the more expensive and wrong places.

Have funVery correct information!

Especially the non-prof girls are very happy with 500 to 1000 shilling to give nice massage and a good fuck. Many mzungus build their house or appartments here and stay around with their partners. Why would it not be for beginners? Here in Mtwapais where girls get into the business, most of them stay and become profs. Others get a white man/wife and go abroad.

There are girls for any man's wishes, hakuna matata.

ReneFunder
08-29-10, 16:04
Hi Lusty,

That's the sense I have to, that many of them are under the illusion/have convinced themselves that they are really searching for a husband/BF/sponsor/benefactor, etc.I was in Nairobi 3 times last year. To times I met with the same girl. And yes it very quickly developed into a quasi relationship. If she didn't hope for marriage she hoped for being connected to someone (a contact of mine) who could provide her with a better job.

The relationship also resembled a real relationship (but it was not, I paid her) in the sense that she was not very willing to sex in the evening. But in the morning she was very horny I really fu. The like she was totally horny.

In the end this type of mongering relation is more rewarding but also more demanding. And not always succesful.

LustyHombre
09-02-10, 01:56
Here is an illustrated example of what I was talking about earlier:

S., around 30 yrs, very shapely and smart, well spoken and mannered, 2 kids 10 and 8 (real cute and sharp as tacks) lives in Vescon Estate (beyond Bamburi Cement). She rents a 2 BR flat for 24k, nicely equipped and furnished, her kids go to private school (dad is a penniless artist vagabonding around Zanzibar and Pemba and hasn't visited for 2 yrs) and she just bought her first own car! How does she do it?

Florida 2 or 3 nights per week (Merchant Mariners mostly, 5k for ST in the massage area on premises. CBJ, mish, 1 SOG). 2 guys on a slow night, 5 when it's not, I guess.

In addition, she has me as a regular afternoon client, maybe twice/week at 2k with DFK, BBBJ, MSOG (BBFS and ATM on the menu). And I'm sure I am not the only one.

For me this is much preferrable over dealing with a 20 yr old beginner whom you teach the ropes, and in return you have to deal with all her drama etc.

Willyboy
09-02-10, 07:45

S., around 30 yrs, very shapely and smart, well spoken and mannered, 2 kids 10 and 8 (real cute and sharp as tacks) lives in Vescon Estate (beyond Bamburi Cement). She rents a 2 BR flat for 24k, nicely equipped and furnished, her kids go to private school (dad is a penniless artist vagabonding around Zanzibar and Pemba and hasn't visited for 2 yrs) and she just bought her first own car! How does she do it?

Florida 2 or 3 nights per week (Merchant Mariners mostly, 5k for ST in the massage area on premises. CBJ, mish, 1 SOG). 2 guys on a slow night, 5 when it's not, I guess.

In addition, she has me as a regular afternoon client, maybe twice/week at 2k with DFK, BBBJ, MSOG (BBFS and ATM on the menu). And I'm sure I am not the only one.

For me this is much preferrable over dealing with a 20 yr old beginner whom you teach the ropes, and in return you have to deal with all her drama etc.I have one friend .Hi send evry month 1000 euro to his girlfriend ...without sex ,but with western union

Jbond
09-02-10, 21:58

For me this is much preferrable over dealing with a 20 yr old beginner whom you teach the ropes, and in return you have to deal with all her drama etc.I have always said to friends that the girls deserve a fair price but at the same time us fellow mongerers shouldn't be over charged. Everyone is talking about 1000-3000 for the company of a girl.Whereas you are talking about in between 5000-10000 which seems to be even more than prices back home!!

Some of the girls over the years have agreed a price with me but have then told clients and friends that they were paid a lot more. Certain clients seem to believe these stories and are then caught up in a spiral which have ruined some destinations. A way to judge an imbalance is where a girl could be earning what an average kenyan would earn in a month for a small period of time with you.

I have also been involved in the business and it is my observation that the way destinations flourish is when the girls receive a fair price and punters are not over charged.

LustyHombre
09-03-10, 06:22
I have one friend .Hi send evry month 1000 euro to his girlfriend, without sex ,but with western unionThere is more to life than just sex and money , especially if you have an abundance of both .

Some may think that he is an utter fool , but maybe your friend is happy to know that he is able to help her entire extended family?

MarioMarengo
09-03-10, 06:41
I have one friend .Hi send evry month 1000 euro to his girlfriend ...without sex ,but with western union
This friend is a stupid and blind man,of course the girl dont stop fucking around,never do this kind of things,i fucked many girls who was receiving money from Europe,the same was happening also in Cuba you just pay for her Chulo(magnaccia)Open your eyes dont do crazy things,if you really like the woman marry her or bring her to your country

Willyboy
09-03-10, 07:24
This friend is a stupid and blind man,of course the girl dont stop fucking around,never do this kind of things,i fucked many girls who was receiving money from Europe,the same was happening also in Cuba you just pay for her Chulo(magnaccia)Open your eyes dont do crazy things,if you really like the woman marry her or bring her to your countryCompleet agry, but I am not this man.

Love is blind!

Jazz123
09-03-10, 09:01
I have one friend .Hi send evry month 1000 euro to his girlfriend ...without sex ,but with western union
The world is complex with all kinds of people. A few are happy to pay 1000 monthly Euros for a long-distance "relationship"; maybe they are keeping up some kind of dream that way and if they're loaded it might seem a reasonable price. Live and let live.

Personally I think they are suckers ;-)

Willyboy
09-03-10, 10:59
This friend is a stupid and blind man,of course the girl dont stop fucking around,never do this kind of things,i fucked many girls who was receiving money from Europe,the same was happening also in Cuba you just pay for her Chulo(magnaccia)Open your eyes dont do crazy things,if you really like the woman marry her or bring her to your countryNoboby work in Mtwapa. Evrybody wait till first of month end go to western union. The group of mzungu. Sending money is extremly high. Maby one mzungu must open one school. How I open eyes of mzungus. Of better not. Again lot of girls living in poor houses. But it is always very funny that girls explain during night about her sponser mzungu. Better that Hi not visit, but sending money in thime.

Member #4178
09-03-10, 13:45
Huge number of hotels, large number of apartments and few short term apartments make Mtpapa accommodation selection very attractive for every needs.

Uziel Apartment

1000 kes per night in a building that has more then 60 pro. For a quickie just open the door for 30 sec and one of your neighbour will come to say Hi. (HOT WATER INCLUDED)

Merry villa:

1500 kes a full Furnished App in a new building. Not many pro in the building but its offer a very nice value and standards.

Direction: near catholic church:

HEVENS App:

Oposite Uziel with 50 pro only in the building

Daveliz:

The place for choice for monger, More monger their then anywhere else.

Luck app

A new building opposite merry villa next to catholic church

Thats it: sorry but I am not going to reply to any questions. Photos was taken a few days ago by myself

Bajoe2011
09-04-10, 01:12
A knew I guy he had a girl living in South America, sending all his money to her every month. But this guy had a smallll wee wee. He was happy a women made him believe he was the only one for her.

Yes these guys exist. You and I can't help them.

Member #4178
09-04-10, 06:40
First I have a keybord issue so its Mtwapa and not Mtpapa

Merry villa does not have for now hot water. (one of the ladies touch the pipe and get electric charge so the building hot water wiring was disconnected.

Daveliz is a hotel not an standard apartment. (but with kitchen)

Prices for all is from 800 to 1500 per night.