PDA

View Full Version : Mombasa

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Sir Van Koff
10-08-11, 17:53
Tried booking Nairobi-Mombasa flights for early November. Kenya Airways is asking for crazy prices online. Was USD 355 last week when I checked. Today it's at USD 423. WTF! Just booked now on Fly540 for USD 192. Hope this airline is reliable.

Nguvu2
10-08-11, 18:43
Tried booking Nairobi-Mombasa flights for early November. Kenya Airways is asking for crazy prices online. Was USD 355 last week when I checked. Today it's at USD 423. WTF! Just booked now on Fly540 for USD 192. Hope this airline is reliable.Fly 540 is fine. You should have no problems. Enjoy Mombasa.

Willyboy
10-08-11, 19:22
Fly 540 is fine. You should have no problems. Enjoy Mombasa.I was flying with JETLINK for 3999ksh (around 40 dollar) This was promotion tarif. But 4999ksh is medium rate

Member #4364
10-08-11, 20:06
Otto; google Danpark+Mtwapa

Willyboy
10-10-11, 14:19
If persons having no problem to fly last minut. Open your eyes. Prices from 339 euro are possibel.

www.ltur.com

Hotzo
10-11-11, 14:57
If persons having no problem to fly last minut. Open your eyes. Prices from 339 euro are possibel.

www.ltur.comFly tonight for 10 days. And it's less than 300- Euro. Munich Mombasa return flight! Crazy.

Hotzo

LustyHombre
10-16-11, 04:57
Fly tonight for 10 days. And it's less than 300- Euro. Munich Mombasa return flight! Crazy.

HotzoIf an airline experiences a sudden drop in demand, and figures it's of a temp nature only (in this case :maybe bcs the Short Rains came early and will go on for another 3 wks. Or maybe the Lamu abductions?) , then it makes more sense for them to sell some seats at a steep discount, rather than fly them empty.

That's why you can find the best deals whenever the season is either ramping up or down rapidly (for Kenya : Apr / May and Oct / Nov ).

LustyHombre
10-18-11, 07:13
All you pervs out there. Be warned!

However, it appears this guy knows some people powerful enough to get him off the hook. How disgusting is this?

(sorry, can't figure out how to link the article. You can look all the gory details up in The Star newspaper of 16 Oct under local news Mombasa ).

Himbersaft
10-18-11, 19:48
All you pervs out there. Be warned!

However, it appears this guy knows some people powerful enough to get him off the hook. How disgusting is this?

(sorry, can't figure out how to link the article. You can look all the gory details up in The Star newspaper of 16 Oct under local news Mombasa ).Here the link :

http://www.the-star.co.ke/local/coast/44844-mombasa-minors-hotel-room-drama-with-german-grandpa

And the news:

http://www.the-star.co.ke/local/coast/45034-german-tourist-in-sex-scandal-freed-on-bond

Willyboy
10-20-11, 17:22
4 Weeks ago. Forum writer was giving information about higher prices. I was starting discussion about this. From 1okt the prices up for evry type of room with +1000Ksh. This will say. 5000ksh / night. The lower price klasse, kahama not giving to mzungus. Prices are now 3950, 4950; 5950.

For my. This is one bridge to far. I look for adder accomodation. I hope that boss also give +25procent more salery for hotelworkers.

Meow2011
10-22-11, 22:17
I'll send you a PMI didn't get anything, maybe cause I am free member. Can you please send me an email instead to [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thank you very much in advance.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

DylanGerman
10-23-11, 19:30
4 Weeks ago. Forum writer was giving information about higher prices. I was starting discussion about this. From 1okt the prices up for evry type of room with +1000Ksh. This will say. 5000ksh / night. The lower price klasse, kahama not giving to mzungus. Prices are now 3950, 4950; 5950.

For my. This is one bridge to far. I look for adder accomodation. I hope that boss also give +25procent more salery for hotelworkers.Was in Kahama last January and the price was ok. I will be there in December, but this prices are to high, will also look for other accomodation.

Any suggestions for cheap akkomodation in Mtwapa? Heard something good about Hibiskuslodge.

(sorry for my bad english, I'm still learning)

Greetz Dylan

MarioMarengo
10-23-11, 20:45
Was in Kahama last January and the price was ok. I will be there in December, but this prices are to high, will also look for other accomodation.

Any suggestions for cheap akkomodation in Mtwapa? Heard something good about Hibiskuslodge.

(sorry for my bad english, I'm still learning)

Greetz DylanYes is becoming too much expensive but the standard is good

LustyHombre
10-23-11, 21:19
A few weeks back, with nothing better to do, I decided to explore some avenues which I had never used before, and signed on to Adult Friend Finders and Afro Introductions.

While AFF seems to attract all the hardcore mercenaries, Afro seems to be more of a mixed bag, as far as I can tell so far.

A few days ago, I was contacted by an Afro girl with an obviously phony moniker who shows a lot of leg on her profile pic. I figured she must be at least a semi pro and was not disappointed when I saw her yesterday afternoon. We really hit it off and had a blast of a time!

Unfortunately, I had some urgent biz to attend to and had to cut the session short.

With some time on my hands again today, I sms'the her at noon and asked her to come to one of my fave hideouts (Kenda's Oceanview in Shanzu) in an hour. She sms'the me back to confirm and then sms'the me again about 1 ½ hrs later to come pick her up outside the hotel. I thought that was a bit strange, but complied and went to the gate. Surprise, surprise : I'the never seen the lady who stood there smiling at me, but after regaining my composure invited her in for a drink nevertheless. She seemed quite shy and kind of cute facially and behaviour-wise, but her firm small tits and bulging ass trying to burst out of her clingy dress really won me over!

The story she told me was that she had borrowed her phone to her 'sister' yesterday and that, when my today's sms came and her friend wasn't around, she decided to take care of biz herself, so as not to disappoint me! And disappoint she surely did not! She knows how to DFK like a champ and wiggled her tits right into my hands while we were smooching while rubbing her humongeous ass against my little guy after turning around. Off came our clothes and without much talking she went straight into doggy position and pulled her ass cheeks apart for me. I promptly obliged but was pleasantly surprised when she pulled me out of her pussy after a few strokes already and redirected me into her cornhole. Since I had had a good morning fuck already, I had a lot of staying power inspite of the incredible sight and feel of her bouncing ass! During the intermission, she told me her life story (the usual tear jerker : orphan from Tanzania, abusive adoptive parents, sent to work as house maid at 13, abused some more, ran away and now trying her luck in the Big City ). Shortly thereafter another exquisite BBJ followed by another roaring climax in her bung hole.

Are there more like that on Afro?

Member #4148
10-23-11, 21:53
A few weeks back, with nothing better to do, I decided to explore some avenues which I had never used before, and signed on to Adult Friend Finders and Afro Introductions.Someone obviously never read my plethora of posts about the benefits of Afrointroductions.

And damn you again for causing me to miss Kenya.

LustyHombre
10-24-11, 01:35
[QUOTE=LustyHombre; 1209570]TWith some time on my hands again today, I sms'the her at noon and asked her to come to one of my fave hideouts (Kenda's Oceanview in Shanzu) in an hour. She sms'the me back to confirm and then sms'the me again about 1 ½ hrs later to come pick her up outside the hotel. I thought that was a bit strange, but complied and went to the gate. Surprise, surprise : I'the never seen the lady who stood there smiling at me,

Wiped out the "unquote", sorry for that.

Seems the automatically "correcting" Spelling Nazi is at it again : I had written " sms apostrophe the " and everytime it changed it to " sms apostrophe the ". It did the same again when I typed that I had never seen that lady before.

Admin : can you please just kill that thing? It irritates the hell out of me!

LustyHombre
10-24-11, 01:40
[QUOTE=LustyHombre; 1209570]TWith some time on my hands again today, I sms'the her at noon and asked her to come to one of my fave hideouts (Kenda's Oceanview in Shanzu) in an hour. She sms'the me back to confirm and then sms'the me again about 1 ½ hrs later to come pick her up outside the hotel. I thought that was a bit strange, but complied and went to the gate. Surprise, surprise : I'the never seen the lady who stood there smiling at me,

Seems the automatically "correcting" Spelling Nazi is at it again : I had written " sms apostrophe the " and everytime it changed it to " sms apostrophe the ". It did the same again when I typed that I had never seen that lady before.

Admin : can you please just kill that thing? It irritates the hell out of me!And the saga goes on : for the umpteenth time, I had NOT written "apostrophe THE", but "apostrophe D", like in the for Dorothy!

Is this what happens when you allow computers to run the world?

Meow2011
10-26-11, 18:56
Just arrived Mombasa today, if anyone that visit or live here want to meet up for few drinks and chat free to call or sms: [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Cheers, Rami

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Willyboy
11-02-11, 12:53
Conclusion. More end more idiots paying 5000ksh end more. Ono mzungu buying for 6000ksh only drinks for girl in nakumatt. The girl say. Sorry. I have not refrestirator. End this mzungu buying also this 12000ksh. + one table for the drinks. This prostitution girls around big tree. Smiling to the floor with idiots mzungus. Evry big tree girl staying now in vescom 1or 2. Why to work in Kenya for 7000ksh / month?

Melissitta
11-05-11, 16:27
Just arrived Mombasa today, if anyone that visit or live here want to meet up for few drinks and chat free to call or sms: [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Cheers, Rami.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! I know this is not a dating site but 'people meet people' anywhere in the world. I relocated from Nairobi to Mombasa three months ago and have no much knowledge of the area though I'm a Kenyan girl, who is working. If you would like us to meet, please reply and tell me where! I'm actually looking for a relationship which is looooong lasting if there is someone in a similar situation here.

Willyboy
11-06-11, 09:25
One girl was coming from Malindi to mombasa (7pm) to meet my in kahama

After conversation about wath this girl want.

1) dinner from my bill.

2) going out from my bill

3) inpossibel sleep in same bed than my (want to sleep in sofa)

I was giving her 2000ksh (without any kiss) I was very happy to by free 9h30 pm.

Reddy to go disco if hunter.

I losed 2000ksh with this stupid girl.

Meeting with afro girls is like LOTTO. But no garantie that your balls are emty in the moning.

Willyboy
11-06-11, 09:35
During my last visit in kahama

The reseption starting to make copy from I'd card from my visiters

This was new roule.

El cabab. Kenya becaim craesy from this.

During Sunday. With dogs around tig tree, special control for cars (entrance-nakumatt)

Sir Van Koff
11-08-11, 08:58
During my last visit in kahama

The reseption starting to make copy from I'd card from my visiters

This was new roule.

El cabab. Kenya becaim craesy from this.

During Sunday. With dogs around tig tree, special control for cars (entrance-nakumatt) Willy. It's Al Shabab! El Cabab sounds like a tasty new kebab dish.

First 2 nights I had no problem with I D (Tembo girl, Casuarina girl). Both times I returned after 4am and walked right past reception. On the third night my accomplice (19 yr old Afro girl from last time) got stopped and had to wait 5 mins for I D scan. Next day, my afternoon delight had the same treatment, I D scan. No problems, but you have to do the "walk of shame". No problem if you are shameless like me. Definitely not a problem, if you are with a presentable and smart girl. If you want to drag a dog in, avoid Kahama.

Lots of fresh mongers in Kahama now. They look and appear green, young and impressionable (no problem there, I was once too). Parading girls to breakfast, looking very impressed with whatever bullcr@p The hotel staff tell them, and generally acting like they're god gift to afrika. LOL! Fun to watch. I usually don't take my last nights catch to breakfast unless it's someone special. Make it a point to boot her out by 8 am.

Typing this post with my new Orange 3G modem. Only 1700- at Nakumatt with first 500mb free.

PS: The extra pink shirt security at the front gate are a joke! Try coming back at 6am, they will wave the car right through. No checking.

Afterthoughts - I feel Willys frustration about overpaying Mzungus. One good looking russian MILF (total 3) walks into Orange shop to get her laptop checked. Shop assistant (dumb as a door nail) tries for 5 mins to figure out the problem. Can't offer any solution except "we can send it to our service centre" Russian MILF forcibly offers her 1000 KES for doing next to nothing. Russian MILFS and other dumb mzungus, PLEASE KEEP CHARITY WORK AND NORMAL SERVICE TIPS SEPARATED!!

Beno69
11-08-11, 16:50
. More end more idiots paying 5000ksh end more.

This prostitution girls around big tree. Smiling to the floor with idiots mzungus.I don't know what you speak?. You are a Senior Member?

I allways pick up very nice, jung Girls in Big Tree or walking around on the Beach or Mtwapa.

If I like them, they can stay longtime. 1000 KSH a Day if not they are out after 2 Hours!

If good Shorttime I pay them also 1000 KSH. If just Stress 500 KSH.

Sometimes I prefer Shorttime, because this horny Girls make me very tired, if they are good.

Willyboy
11-08-11, 16:54
I don't know what you speak. You are a Senior Member?

I allways pick up very nice, jung Girls in Big Tree or walking around on the Beach or Mtwapa.

If I like them, they can stay longtime. 1000 KSH a Day if not they are out after 2 Hours!

If good Shorttime I pay them also 1000 KSH. If just Stress 500 KSH.

Sometimes I prefer Shorttime, because this horny Girls make me very tired, if they are good.I have the wrong color on my face?

Fun And Sun
11-12-11, 00:35

Admin : can you please just kill that thing? It irritates the hell out of me!Lusty, the autocorrect thing is pretty easy to work around. Just type your report, copy it into a text file, then post it. Then click edit report, paste the content of the text file into the form, then re-post. The autocorrect doesn't edit edited posts.

Sir Van Koff
11-13-11, 18:27
Florida seems like the place to be if you are into mixed arab / indian girls. Saw a bunch of them for 2 nights in a row. The DJ plays quite a bit of Indian and Arabic music too. One cute little spinner Aisha was all over me. She was trying to get me away from the hot black chick I was giving a lot of attention to (I'm brown, and this girl keeps teasing "Don't mix with these black girls, you can do better". Later she is on me, hands going everywhere, another girl walks up to me and goes "whatever you do, wherever you take her please take good care of my cousin". I was like WTF! We're not going anywhere.

Hooked up with the very smart (but mercenary) Kamba girl that night. Didn't take her that night because she was drunk and legless. She took my number and called me the next day. Saw her for 2 nights. She loves to go out to some of the better places (Il Covo, Tembo, Florida). Educated, good tastes, but loves to carry and smoke happy plants. Got to be careful about that. We shared some one night though. On call now anytime I want.

-

There is this tall, amazonian beauty with amazing ass (hanging out of her jeans) who I saw at Tembo 2 nights in a row. She's very upmarket, and from Kampala. Must be atleast 6 feet 4 inches with her heels on. Short hair, model like figure and the ass brings tears to my eyes. Drinks and dances and leaves alone for 2 nights. Spoke to her and had some dry humping action at Tembo. She suggested we leave together but I didn't due to her mercenary drink extracting attitude (KES 750 within 30 mins of knowing her). Was worried she would bleed me dry if I took her back. Said she has just applied for med school.

The first time I saw her I was with an Afro date who is bi and was extremely turned on by her.

Jojoscully
11-14-11, 03:32
Does anyone know if Comfort Inn (near Jevanjee Gardens) or Hotel Kipepeo?

Are they Girl Freindly?

LustyHombre
11-14-11, 04:50
Florida seems like the place to be if you are into mixed arab / indian girls. Saw a bunch of them for 2 nights in a row. The DJ plays quite a bit of Indian and Arabic music too. One cute little spinner Aisha was all over me. She was trying to get me away from the hot black chick I was giving a lot of attention to (I'm brown, and this girl keeps teasing "Don't mix with these black girls, you can do better". Later she is on me, hands going everywhere, another girl walks up to me and goes "whatever you do, wherever you take her please take good care of my cousin". I was like WTF! We're not going anywhere.

Hooked up with the very smart (but mercenary) Kamba girl that night. Didn't take her that night because she was drunk and legless. She took my number and called me the next day. Saw her for 2 nights. She loves to go out to some of the better places (Il Covo, Tembo, Florida). Educated, good tastes, but loves to carry and smoke happy plants. Got to be careful about that. We shared some one night though. On call now anytime I want.

The first time I saw her I was with an Afro date who is bi and was extremely turned on by her.They are all mercenaries, my dear Sir; that's how they manage to put bread on the table, afterall!

However, as soon as they realize you are a local, the smart ones (and there are quite a few of those) drop the tourist act and become the "almost next door regular girl ". I've been thru quite a few, and some very rewarding (not only for her) , relationships this way with some gorgeous women.

Of course, you pay for the priviledge, but that's we are here for, isn't it?

Hesekiels
11-15-11, 00:32
Does anyone know if Comfort Inn (near Jevanjee Gardens) or Hotel Kipepeo? Are they Girl Friendly?Yes! But you have to register the girl at the reception!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Globalnomad5
11-19-11, 22:26
There is a recent report on TA about new police scams in Bamburi:

"Last week a very lovely elderly man who has visited Kenya for over 22 yrs. Left his wife on the sunlounger and as always took his usual walk along the bamburi Beach. Stopping for a breath (as always) two little children came up and touched his arm and leg. No words were spoken, IMMEDIATELY two policemen appeared and said he had asked the children for se$ and he had to pay 12, 000 swiss franks or taken to the police station, shocked. Upset. He returned to the hotel where the "policemen" met there match when the wife appeared. Many of us were horrified to see this poor man distressed but so happy to hear the tirade from his wife (who could give Peggy Mount a run for her money) and fellow swiss friends.

Another "scam" staring up is a Massage in the back room of the beaches. These used to be very good cheap and NO NONSENCE. Now in the last three weeks. As the men have their proper massage the girl very smartly yanks the pants down and plain clothed "policemen appears saying he demanded se$ and demanding 10, 000- or $50"

I'm planning my first trip there and this is enough to make me reconsider the coast as a mongering destination. I mean, how do you protect yourself from something like this?

DylanGerman
11-19-11, 23:45
That sounds terrible, hope this is not going to be habit-forming. Will be in Mtwapa on December. Never heard that storys before.

There is a recent report on TA about new police scams in Bamburi:

"Last week a very lovely elderly man who has visited Kenya for over 22 yrs. Left his wife on the sunlounger and as always took his usual walk along the bamburi Beach. Stopping for a breath (as always) two little children came up and touched his arm and leg. No words were spoken, IMMEDIATELY two policemen appeared and said he had asked the children for se$ and he had to pay 12, 000 swiss franks or taken to the police station, shocked. Upset. He returned to the hotel where the "policemen" met there match when the wife appeared. Many of us were horrified to see this poor man distressed but so happy to hear the tirade from his wife (who could give Peggy Mount a run for her money) and fellow swiss friends.

Another "scam" staring up is a Massage in the back room of the beaches. These used to be very good cheap and NO NONSENCE. Now in the last three weeks. As the men have their proper massage the girl very smartly yanks the pants down and plain clothed "policemen appears saying he demanded se$ and demanding 10, 000- or $50"

I'm planning my first trip there and this is enough to make me reconsider the coast as a mongering destination. I mean, how do you protect yourself from something like this?

LustyHombre
11-20-11, 03:18
That sounds terrible, hope this is not going to be habit-forming. Will be in Mtwapa on December. Never heard that storys before.Haven't either, but nothing seems to be too far-fetched for some desperate folks these days.

One tip : always ask for their Service I'd and ask them for a piece of paper to write it down (a real policeman is supposed to always have pen and paper handy ). That alone will make them very careful, especially if they really are part of "Bamburi's Finest".

LustyHombre
11-20-11, 03:24
Haven't either, but nothing seems to be too far-fetched for some desperate folks these days.

One tip : always ask for their Service I'd and ask them for a piece of paper to write it down (a real policeman is supposed to always have pen and paper handy ). That alone will make them very careful, especially if they really are part of "Bamburi's Finest".The L. A. Slum Grammar Nazi is at it again!

I used the common abbreviaton for " identification " and it made " I would " out of it!

Dars Veider
11-20-11, 15:01
Kahama raised the rates – effective Oct 01. A Superior King Size Bed Room w / one bed now 4. 950 KES (before 3. 950 KES).

But IMHO it is still the #1 option at the Beach north of Mombasa:

100% GF.

Friendly staff.

Clean and spacious rooms.

AC.

Negative:

WIFI sucks (sometimes it works, but most of the times there was no network available)

TV channel selection very poor. But who comes there for watching TV. LOL.

Cheers.

DV

Sir Van Koff
11-20-11, 18:50
wifi sucks (sometimes it works, but most of the times there was no network available)

buy an orange 3g modem from nakumatt. kes 1800 only (500mb free). high speed broadband equivalent speeds if used in kahama (transmission tower right behind the hotel). top up with 1 gb data for another 800. will easily outlast 2 weeks even with heavy usage.

Globalnomad5
11-20-11, 22:11
Haven't either, but nothing seems to be too far-fetched for some desperate folks these days.What about the option of staying in (Mombasa) town and using Casablanca and Florida as your hunting ground? Assuming of course you're not going there for the beach. I understand it may cost a little more, but what about the selection, and hassle factor?

MarioMarengo
11-20-11, 22:44
Kahama raised the rates – effective Oct 01. A Superior King Size Bed Room w / one bed now 4. 950 KES (before 3. 950 KES).

But IMHO it is still the #1 option at the Beach north of Mombasa:

100% GF.

Friendly staff.

Clean and spacious rooms.

AC.

Negative:

WIFI sucks (sometimes it works, but most of the times there was no network available)

TV channel selection very poor. But who comes there for watching TV. LOL.

Cheers.

DVThanks a lot for the updating many of us like Kahama

LustyHombre
11-21-11, 03:15
What about the option of staying in (Mombasa) town and using Casablanca and Florida as your hunting ground? Assuming of course you're not going there for the beach. I understand it may cost a little more, but what about the selection, and hassle factor?There are quite a few decent downtown hotels with A / C in the 4-5 k price range, I believe.

Casablanca : believe is quite a dump these days, frequented by low class wg's and whoever is attracted by their kind.

All the upscale girls work Florida (and most of them seem to live in Mtwapa ). There are quite a few stunners among them. BUT they charge an arm and a leg for a quickie if you hire them at their place of work (like 5 to 10 k, depending upon which Navy is in port ). What has worked for me quite often is to get to know them over a drink, leave with their cell # and then meet them next afternoon at regular prices. Warning : some of the stunners look pretty ordinary in day light though!

Wenzman
11-21-11, 07:47
I think the Hotel Kahama is very overrated. For the high price I will not stay there again. Before I book a hotel in Mombasa Town, why not in Mtwapa direct? There live there most of the ladys. So you can meet them easy in the daytime on the streets and there are many new affordable Apartments.

Wenzman

Member #4364
11-21-11, 19:29
So tell us some good apartments. ; very hard to find some

Wenzman
11-21-11, 20:03
So tell us some good apartments. ; very hard to find someSteve. Don't be lazy. Scroll a few pages down and you find some. For example Luck Appartments or Merry Villa. Let us Germans here in the forum not look as stupid people who can't find anything.

Wenzman

Willyboy
11-21-11, 20:19
So tell us some good apartments. ; very hard to find someGoogle appartments mtwapa. Lot of information

DylanGerman
11-21-11, 20:46
Yes, let us know about the new affordable Appartments. Where to find?

I think the Hotel Kahama is very overrated. For the high price I will not stay there again. Before I book a hotel in Mombasa Town, why not in Mtwapa direct? There live there most of the ladys. So you can meet them easy in the daytime on the streets and there are many new affordable Apartments.

Wenzman

Globalnomad5
11-22-11, 01:34
There are quite a few decent downtown hotels with A / C in the 4-5 k price range, I believe.Thanks for the info LustyHombre. Would you know which of these hotels are GF?

LustyHombre
11-22-11, 18:11
Thanks for the info LustyHombre. Would you know which of these hotels are GF?They all are, as long as you pay for double occupancy.

None will ask for a copy of your marriage certificate, but some will want to keep a copy of any of your visitors personal I'd.

Most of the ones which are more relaxed will however ask you to come down and meet your visitor in person at the reception. I guess that's how the "walk of shame" came into being.

Member #4364
11-22-11, 19:47
Sorry; I ve written good apartments. I'm so pissed about what I get in whole Africa;

In Asia the people would be shocked about the standard

Wenzman
11-23-11, 07:11
Sorry; I ve written good apartments. I'm so pissed about what I get in whole Africa;

In Asia the people would be shocked about the standardSo. Tell me please if you are so pissed about Africa, why you go there? By the way I have a booking from 18. 12. 2011 in Bangkok (50€ per night Accor Promotion) :

http://www.grandsukhumvithotel.com/

But I don't compare Asia with Africa.

Yes, let us know about the new affordable Appartments. Where to find?If you are not able to read the forum, or to find apartments in Mtwapa. You better stay at home or book an all inclusive Hotel. This topic has been discussed here many times before.

Greetings from Germany.

Wenzman

Willyboy
11-23-11, 14:07
I was starting to sending mail with one.

I was writing that I not have interresting in long thime relation.

But holiday company for one weeck with sex. It was my proposel.

I write. First thime in Kenya

The girl was asking for 100. 000 KSH for this weeckcompany.

Better to look in disco for 2000 ksh than this afro girls

Member #4148
11-23-11, 14:26
So. Tell me please if you are so pissed about Africa, why you go there? By the way I have a booking from 18. 12. 2011 in Bangkok (50€ per night Accor Promotion) :

http://www.grandsukhumvithotel.com/

But I don't compare Asia with Africa.

If you are not able to read the forum, or to find apartments in Mtwapa. You better stay at home or book an all inclusive Hotel. This topic has been discussed here many times before.

Greetings from Germany.

WenzmanUziel's apartments. Perfectly reasonable, safe, clean accommodation for 1200 a day. And if you stay long-term, even cheaper.

And you're living among the locals.

Lovely.

Member #4364
11-23-11, 19:33
Bangkok is the capitol; and the environment; . Like in Mtwapa?

I'm only pissed about the apartments

Wenzman
11-23-11, 20:46

I'm only pissed about the apartmentsTo discuss with you is hopeless. I think it is better you stay in Asia.

Willyboy
11-23-11, 20:52

I'm only pissed about the apartmentsI am agree. Wath toerist will find in this SCHIT-HOLE, I don't now

Different persons. Different mind

Hesekiels
11-24-11, 19:33
I was starting to sending mail with one.

I write. First thime in Kenya. The girl was asking for 100. 000 KSH for this weeckcompany. Better to look in disco for 2000 ksh than this afro girls.You should have told her: 'I had visited Kenya more than 20 times'! You bet your life, the price would have dropped to 10, 000 KSH then! .

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Member #4364
11-24-11, 20:08
For sure not; Afrika is the hot spot; only the accommodation is not.

What I expect. Merry Villa; ve you ever looked inside?

And YOU ve given an example; and compared it to Africa

Willyboy
11-24-11, 20:28
For sure not; Afrika is the hot spot; only the accommodation is not.

What I expect. Merry Villa; ve you ever looked inside?

And YOU ve given an example; and compared it to AfricaYou have good accomodation in Kenya, like siam rock, but you must pay 8. 000 / night. But depens of prices. The kwality is very low. Kahama is 5000ksh. But you can choice, full cold water in chower or 90gr. Sanitair in kahama is catastof. End than I not thoke about the toilet.

Barski
11-29-11, 11:46
Sir Van Koff matter to you? The girl in the story below was not called Serah and she wears glasses?

And then I stole the money the only one.

Hooked up with the very smart (but mercenary) Kamba girl that night. Didn't take her that night because she was drunk and legless. She took my number and called me the next day. Saw her for two nights. She loves to go out to some of the better places (Il Covo, Tembo, Florida). Educated, good tastes, but loves to carry and smoke happy plants. Got to be careful about that. We shared some one night though. On call now anytime I want.

plopplop
12-01-11, 19:54
Talking about hotels or places to stay does anybody now the situation on December a mean is it possible to come to kenia and stil find some place to stay or is the chance big you have to sleep on the streets I wanted to come on 19 December.

Willyboy
12-01-11, 20:19
Talking about hotels or places to stay does anybody now the situation on December a mean is it possible to come to kenia and stil find some place to stay or is the chance big you have to sleep on the streets I wanted to come on 19 December.If you have money enough. You must not sleep on the streets.

Willyboy
12-02-11, 10:54
If you have money enough. You must not sleep on the streets.If it is one must to sleep on the street.

Naer bleu room restaurant. There coleckting of streetsleeper. More than 100. Never you feel alloon. But by carfull. Males on one site of the street, famales on the adder site of the street. No mix end no publik sex. Afcourse. You blanket, you bring by yourself. END. It cost notting, no braekfust includid.

Member #4364
12-02-11, 20:59
Plopp; forget that. Round Christmas week; the price raised up to 3 times more;

Many people from Nairobi are spending their time at the coast

Himbersaft
12-02-11, 22:33
Talking about hotels or places to stay does anybody now the situation on December a mean is it possible to come to kenia and stil find some place to stay or is the chance big you have to sleep on the streets I wanted to come on 19 December.I agree with Williboy, is just a question of money! But is not a problem to find a Hotelroom.

Some hotel require 20% to 50 % more other Hotels (Beach) I agree with Steve German there price is 3 time more.

But on this time a round the world is high session.

LustyHombre
12-03-11, 05:44
Talking about hotels or places to stay does anybody now the situation on December a mean is it possible to come to kenia and stil find some place to stay or is the chance big you have to sleep on the streets I wanted to come on 19 December.Normally, Dec 20 to Jan 10 rooms go for 3 times the regular rate (reason : the few rooms not occupied by overseas tourists are snapped up by people from NBO who roll in the dough, it seems ). This year might be different bcs the charters are only 3/4 full and the flow of milk and honey in NBO has slowed down a bit as well.

This year your chances are pretty good to get a room wherever you fancy, but expect to pay about twice the normal rate nevertheless.

LustyHombre
12-03-11, 05:53
If it is one must to sleep on the street.

Naer bleu room restaurant. There coleckting of streetsleeper. More than 100. Never you feel alloon. But by carfull. Males on one site of the street, famales on the adder site of the street. No mix end no publik sex. Afcourse. You blanket, you bring by yourself. END. It cost notting, no braekfust includid.WB, I have new-found respect for you : You really seem to know your stuff re. Street people, and I like your off-the-wall humor!

Keep it up and share more of your insights, other than the current price for this and that!

Willyboy
12-03-11, 12:39
WB, I have new-found respect for you : You really seem to know your stuff re. Street people, and I like your off-the-wall humor!

Keep it up and share more of your insights, other than the current price for this and that!Chrismas coming very soon. It is good to make paece!

Emenems
12-13-11, 11:49
Chrismas coming very soonHello, everybody"s, thanks for all the information.

I have just some questions, it will be my first trip in Mombasa (and Kenya) .27 December to 4 January, I would like to know :

- The period is good? New year is not a problem?

- Someone have a map with nightclub, hotel, etc. ? (because I read a lot about Big tree exemple but I don't know where is it ).

- About Hotel, so I checked some hotel GF, but during this period it's high price, if someone can recommended an GF Hotel around 35€ per night, thanks in advance.

- Sorry for my bad english, but I'am french, and I would like to know if they are some guys in mombasa during my dates who would like to meet me?

Thanks

Willyboy
12-13-11, 20:12
Hello, everybody"s, thanks for all the information.

I have just some questions, it will be my first trip in Mombasa (and Kenya).27 December to 4 January, I would like to know :

- Someone have a map with nightclub, hotel, etc. ? (because I read a lot about Big tree exemple but I don't know where is it ).

- About Hotel, so I checked some hotel GF, but during this period it's high price, if someone can recommended an GF Hotel around 35€ per night, thanks in advance.

- Sorry for my bad english, but I'am french, and I would like to know if they are some guys in mombasa during my dates who would like to meet me?

ThanksPlaese, look litthe bit in this forum. Lot of information!

plopplop
12-13-11, 20:52
I don't find mutch on the forum about brothels or private places whit girls or there any good ones in mombasa or mtwapa or bamburi it would come in handy if you stay in a not gf hotel if there are where to find them.

Himbersaft
12-13-11, 22:42
Hello, everybody"s, thanks for all the information.

I have just some questions, it will be my first trip in Mombasa (and Kenya).27 December to 4 January, I would like to know :

Thanks1. No / same problem then cristmas, high prices for Hotels.

2. One map in the forum you have to search (big tree on bamburi beach)

http://bigtreekenya.com/hotel/

3. Better you raise your budget

Jiggydus
12-14-11, 00:11
3. Better you raise your budgetNo need to raise your budget. Check out the apartments instead, but I would recommend you contact them pronto as a lot of the Kenyans from Nairobi are starting to stream into the coast and are staying at the very apartments to avoid the price gouging hotels. Merry Villa Flats, Daveliz Apartments, Luck Apartments, Hibiscus Lodge are all located down the road from the Postabank in Mtwapa and are a 5 minute boda boda ride from Casaurina or a 10 minute walk from there. Georgias Hotel and Kendas Hotel are also in this same area, but I preferred the cleanliness and quietness (except for the occasional moans of passion coming from some of the rooms) of the apartment.

Kerstin's Apartments is another inexpensive option.

I am not certain there are any inexpensive (less than 35GBP or 56USD) options in the Bamburi area as most all of those hotels escalate their rates as do the better hotels in Mombasa City. Shanzu would be the closest bet but I was not encouraged when I called Breezes and the receptionist could not speak English.

*Kertin's Apartments Bar & Restaurant, Mtwapa- www.kerstinsapartments.com; cell 726 221 925/736 219 586; 1, 200ks GF.

*Kumbe Hotel, Malindi Road, Mtwapa 41 5485054/0721 278 999/0722 632 444-1, 200ks double w / ceiling fan, no hot water

*Manson Hotel, A / C. 80 yards from Tusks on Moi Avenue-2, 000ks-be nice to barman & seek hook up with hotel cleaner girl.

*Breezes Hotel Shanzu, Karisa Maitha / Bush Bar Road, Mombasa- www.breezeshtl.com; sales@breezeshtl.com; tel 722 159 347/522 241/738 288 481; 1, 500ks

*Merry Villa Flats, Mombasa; 2, 000ksh (was quoted 2, 500ksh but got down to 2, 000ksh) – tel. 0727 430 469, 0711 683 338; e-mail: Merryvillaflats@yahoo.com

Luck Apartments, Mombasa – tel. 0719 146 195.

Daveliz Inn Guest House & Apartments, Mtwapa / Mombasa – tel. 0710 134 998/0727 300 099; accommodation, B&B, refreshments.

Hibiskus Lodge, Mtwapa- www.hibiskuslodge.com; hibiscus_lodge@web.de; tel 202 330 437 / mob 734 763 962/721 624 505; 1050ks.

Glory Villas, Mombasa – tel. 020 3575381; mob 0722 823143, 0733 224246.

Rick Seaside Villa-near Nukamat in Mombasa.

Headquarters Lodge or any guest house, Mtwapa-300ks.

Any Guesthouse-150ksh – 1600ksh.

Uziel's (Romis Villa? Which is off road leading to Merry Villa Flats and Apartments).1600ksh; clean; place where locals stay.

Geogias Hotel (opposite Kendas) , Mtwapa – 1, 200ks

LustyHombre
12-15-11, 04:36
I don't find mutch on the forum about brothels or private places whit girls or there any good ones in mombasa or mtwapa or bamburi it would come in handy if you stay in a not gf hotel if there are where to find them.1. Check out the classifieds in CoastWeek under "massage"

2. Jump into a taxi (hit or miss if it's an indie. Corporates are better bets bcs they have dispatchers who are supposed to be fountains of knowledge)

Jiggydus
12-15-11, 08:40
I don't find mutch on the forum about brothels or private places whit girls or there any good ones in mombasa or mtwapa or bamburi it would come in handy if you stay in a not gf hotel if there are where to find them.There are plenty of cheap guest houses you can take a girl you meet on the street or at any of the nightclubs / bars. I really don't see the need for frequenting brothel like setup in Kenya. If in Mtwapa, just pass by the One Palm Resort bar and you will have any number of the ladies there propositioning you for ST in rooms behind that joint. If you just want to bust a nut, then go that route. But I would say that experience pales in comparison to what you can have by picking up chicks during the day or by not treating them like working girls when picking them up from the nightclubs / bars. The only non gf hotels are those that cater to the UK tourists. All others are game though you will have to pay the per person fee. So just score a pickup and go to any of the many guest houses nearby with your chica.

Willyboy
12-16-11, 09:50
http://www.kenia-punda-milia-paradise.com/

Member #4364
12-16-11, 19:58
Gents; Mombasa is a paradise for us; I never searched for a brothel.

Hey; this is Africa

Blackypop
12-18-11, 22:01
http://www.kenia-punda-milia-paradise.com/Is it recommendable?

Girlfriendly?

Blackypop

LustyHombre
12-19-11, 18:01
There are plenty of cheap guest houses you can take a girl you meet on the street or at any of the nightclubs / bars. I really don't see the need for frequenting brothel like setup in Kenya. If in Mtwapa, just pass by the One Palm Resort bar and you will have any number of the ladies there propositioning you for ST in rooms behind that joint. If you just want to bust a nut, then go that route. But I would say that experience pales in comparison to what you can have by picking up chicks during the day or by not treating them like working girls when picking them up from the nightclubs / bars. The only non gf hotels are those that cater to the UK tourists. All others are game though you will have to pay the per person fee. So just score a pickup and go to any of the many guest houses nearby with your chica.With all due respect, Jiggy D : "different strokes for different folks" might apply in this case as well.

You're an overseas visitor, I suppose, and you don't mind sitting in a pick-up joint for an hour or two watching the "parade".

Maybe the guy who asked is afraid that he might be recognized in a public place? Or maybe he is sneaking away from the people he is with for a quickie and therefore doesn't have the time to waste on any preliminaries?

James02
12-23-11, 03:18
Having now read this page.

I have read nothing about the prices for taking the girls back for ST and LT

Willyboy
12-23-11, 10:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Willyboy
12-23-11, 11:44
Information on Afro contacts.

These ladies have been sponsors. They collect funds for additional sponsors to have. Their housing and their mobile phones, laptops, there are proof. Also their clothes and shoes. Haartooi. Het They are ladies who work in prostitution, but always dreams of becoming a good husband and a flight to abroad for better life. Do not fall into this dangerous trap. I have had many encounters. Use your eyes and your heart.

James02
12-26-11, 04:29
http://www.kenia-punda-milia-paradise.com/I have now read the link.

Shame its in German and not English.

Is the place girl friendly and by that I mean if you book an appartment can you walk in there without being seen by the hotle staff.

And can you get cheaper appartments in the area?

Member #4364
12-26-11, 23:11
The web is offering translation solutions; am I right; Kikambala?

This is far away from Mtwapa; our paradise

MtwapaHouse
12-27-11, 09:58
Now Big Tree have raised the rates to 5000 ksh pr night.

[QUOTE=LustyHombre; 651758]The high season rates are

- 2, 500 / night for a king size bed w. Kitchen and shower

- 2, 000 / night for same w / o kitchen but at least a small fridge.

They don't charge extra for a 2nd "guest".

The rooms are "hard furnished" I. E. Very basic but clean.

The manager's name is Francis Njuguna. His office # is +254. 41. 548. 6359 or email [Email address deleted by Admin]

MtwapaHouse
12-27-11, 10:02
You can rent a 3 bedroom apartment in mtwapa with pool for only 50 euros.

Here is easy to bring ladies and have fun.

Owned by white man.

Call me at [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Willyboy
12-27-11, 10:06
The web is offering translation solutions; am I right; Kikambala?

This is far away from Mtwapa; our paradiseNO 3km bifore mtwapa, if you come from town. Very near ex disco Moonlight.

James02
12-29-11, 05:56
First off which is the best street (or streets) in the area to find the bars girls.

And can anyone recomend a Mombasa tourist guide, thats a person who gives advice to tourists where to go and protection

MtwapaHouse
12-29-11, 08:46
First off which is the best street (or streets) in the area to find the bars girls.

And can anyone recomend a Mombasa tourist guide, thats a person who gives advice to tourists where to go and protectionHi.

I live in Mtwapa for now 3 years and you are welcome to call me and I.

Can guide you a bit when you arrive in Mtwapa if you want just call me local at [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Tonni.

Manager at Prestige 3 bedroom apartments with pool in Mtwapa

Anzac
12-29-11, 13:01
Hello, Gents,

Has anyone stayed at the Campers Haven Hotel, on the beach just past Pirates and Big Tree?

Wondering if the location is handy and what the rooms are like?

Cheers. A

Jiggydus
12-29-11, 13:27

And can anyone recomend a Mombasa tourist guide, thats a person who gives advice to tourists where to go and protectionMombasa is unlike the Philippines, DR or Thailand. If you make it to the Bamburi or Mtwapa area, you have passed on the only road where the action is. Just pick your bar, be it Casaurina, Big Tree, Cheers, Pirates, or Tembo. Now the daytime action tends to be on that street and the beach as well as the other restaurant / bars up in the Mtwapa area. If you venture down into Mombasa City, then you can choose from Casablanca or Florida, but again those venues are more happening at night time. If you want to go to a nice restaurant / sports bar during the day, you can also check out Bella Vista (there are two with the newer one being on Digo Road; the other one is more upscale and caters to the upwardly mobile Kenyan crowd whereas the new one caters to the young folks who have a little money to spend). All the places in the Bamburi and Mtwapa area are "guaranteed" pickup joints. You can also pickup winners (and dancers) at Florida and perhaps Casablance (can't speak to the dancer thing since I never frequented Casablanca at night time). Bella Vista has a more regular mix so if you are looking for the guaranteed score, the other two might be your better option. But I like the atmosphere and food at Bella Vista. Plus I know the owner. Casablanca is right off of Moi Ave in Mombasa and Florida is along the coast a little ways away from the ferry crossing on Mama Ngina Drive. I forget the street the upscale Bella Vista is on but it has Sheikh in the name and you can see at least one mosque from it. But as far as bar girls go, you won't find bar girls in the sense that you find them in Asia. The girls do not work for the bar in Mombasa so no bar fine (and please, please, please, I hope no one tries to introduce that concept in Kenya, Uganda or anywhere else in Africa where it is not a fixture). But you will find chicas hanging out at bar during day at Cheers, Big Tree and I think Pirates. Casaurina is pretty dead during the day, but don't be afraid to explore the back dirt roads in the near vicinity. You will find something to your liking if you do this. Otherwise, you will have to compete with the expats and other punters for the chicas to show up at the night club (around 11PM or so).

MtwapaHouse
12-29-11, 13:31
Hello, Gents,

Has anyone stayed at the Campers Haven Hotel, on the beach just past Pirates and Big Tree?

Wondering if the location is handy and what the rooms are like?

Cheers. AHi.

Campers haven is just like 10 min walk from Big tree and the rooms there is very nice.

Even better condiotion than at big tree.

Look at the website I just created for Campers Haven.

www.campers-haven-hotel-mombasa.com

You can enter the place from the beach

Or at the road intrance just oposite the bamburi junction.

Tonni

MtwapaHouse
12-30-11, 06:57
You want airport pickup off a very hot girl with own car who goes all the way.

Just book here.

You can book right here.

http://bookhotelsinmombasa.com/you-want-airport-pickup-off-a-very-hot-girl-with-own-car-who-goes-all-the-way/

Willyboy
12-30-11, 13:21

Just book here.

You can book right here.

http://bookhotelsinmombasa.com/you-want-airport-pickup-off-a-very-hot-girl-with-own-car-who-goes-all-the-way/The manager from Big tree is good bizzy to make clients for his accomodation. The girl for pik-up airport will by the name Hellen with white dog.

Norweez
12-30-11, 14:29

Just book here.

You can book right here.

http://bookhotelsinmombasa.com/you-want-airport-pickup-off-a-very-hot-girl-with-own-car-who-goes-all-the-way/Can she 'go all the way' on a car date on the way to the hotel?

That would be the full satisfaction mongering experience. Get serviced before you even check into a hotel on your way from the airport and then serviced again after checkout on your way back to the airport!

You can call it the A-Z package!

Willyboy
12-30-11, 18:43
Can she 'go all the way' on a car date on the way to the hotel?

That would be the full satisfaction mongering experience. Get serviced before you even check into a hotel on your way from the airport and then serviced again after checkout on your way back to the airport!

You can call it the A-Z package!The car trip from airport will by cost you lot of money. End sex in the car is inpossibel during traffic in mombasa. My sex friend, by carfull with this. The person will rent out his appartment in Mtawapa for 50 euro / day (craesy price). This person will have lot of profit if you think between your leggs. There are girls enough for sex after your first schower in the hotel after the airport. I find this thype of publicity not normal for this forum. You can put the phone number in google. Than you now from where this thinks coming.

MtwapaHouse
12-31-11, 07:56
Rent an apartment in Mtwapa and be able to make your own private photo sessions at the pool.

The apartment have 3 bedroom on big one with fancy mirrors in front of the bed.

Acess to your own pool in the garden where you are private and able to make private sessions.

The apartment have : Aircondition. Kitchen. Big screen TV. Internet 24 hours Wireless. Kitchen.

Big nice sofa and a balcony with wiev to the garden and your pool.

Reservation or request a quote for your stay.

http://bookhotelsinmombasa.com/hotels-an-resort-in-mombasa-kenya/prestige-apartments-with-swimming-pool-in-mtwapa/

Owner is from Europe

MtwapaHouse
12-31-11, 08:05
The car trip from airport will by cost you lot of money. End sex in the car is inpossibel during traffic in mombasa. My sex friend, by carfull with this. The person will rent out his appartment in Mtawapa for 50 euro / day (craesy price). This person will have lot of profit if you think between your leggs. There are girls enough for sex after your first schower in the hotel after the airport. I find this thype of publicity not normal for this forum. You can put the phone number in google. Than you now from where this thinks coming.The girl who takes care of the pickups in Airport is who ever you want her to be

If you just want a safe nice drive

She will take you from airport to Mtwapa for a normal rate around 2000 to 3000.

This you will be able to negotiate with her self direct.

The rate 50 euro is not a high rate for what we offer an 3 bedroom Luxus apartment with all equipment.

Acess to your own pool in the garden where you are private and able to make private sessions.

The apartment have : Aircondition. 3 bedroom. Fan. Kitchen. Big screen TV. Internet 24 hours Wireless. Kitchen.

Book here.

http://bookhotelsinmombasa.com/hotels-an-resort-in-mombasa-kenya/prestige-apartments-with-swimming-pool-in-mtwapa/

Blackypop
12-31-11, 10:51

Just book here.

You can book right here.

http://bookhotelsinmombasa.com/you-want-airport-pickup-off-a-very-hot-girl-with-own-car-who-goes-all-the-way/Any experiences about this house?

Blackypop

Jiggydus
12-31-11, 17:58
The girl who takes care of the pickups in Airport is who ever you want her to be

If you just want a safe nice drive

She will take you from airport to Mtwapa for a normal rate around 2000 to 3000.

This you will be able to negotiate with her self direct.

The rate 50 euro is not a high rate for what we offer an 3 bedroom Luxus apartment with all equipment.

The apartment have : Aircondition. 3 bedroom. Fan. Kitchen. Big screen TV. Internet 24 hours Wireless. Kitchen.

Book here.

http://bookhotelsinmombasa.com/hotels-an-resort-in-mombasa-kenya/prestige-apartments-with-swimming-pool-in-mtwapa/The price for the airport pickup is fair as 2000ksh is not much considering the distance. Hell, I might even be willing to pay the 3000ksh if the female driver is fine enough. I just returned from a 45 day trip that encompassed Kenya (Mombasa and Nairobi) , Uganda, and Malawi, and I will post trip reports soon. Right now I am catching up on work, taking care of things I couldn't for the past 45 days or so, and trying to get my body readjusted to winter weather and 9 hour time difference (it is so much easier to adjust to warm climates regardless of the time difference).

Why the next time I come to Mombasa I might even check this place out. Being a Yankee, I am just hoping the Euro continues to come back to parity or lower than the USD. In that case, I would be more than happy to fork over 50 Euro per night! That notwithstanding, the list of amenities are worth 40 to 50 USD, though I am wary of public WiFi in Kenya (just found it did not work too well, if at all many times. Exceptions are Java Houses in NBO and 5 star hotels, but we are talking about Mombasa here, and those 5 star resorts in Mombasa are not particularly hobby friendly).

On a side note, I was perusing You Tube last night and came across some sax tourizm stuff (intentionally misspelled so Googling femanazi's can't find my post here) and it is interesting that the "documentaries" about sax tourizm that involves men is cast as wrong and bad. But the documentaries about white women sax tourists make it seem like it is alright when they do it, and that the world should feel sorry for them when the young black stud bolts shortly after setting foot in UK, US, or Canada. I also found some stuff about different cultural practices, but we all know that many cultural practices that don't fit the mold of Euro-American ideals is seen as backwards or wrong, so I won't even mention what I read. Just think of it like Arsenio Hall used to say,"Things that make you go Hmmmmmm!"

Bareback Jack
01-01-12, 07:42

Just book here.

You can book right here.

http://bookhotelsinmombasa.com/you-want-airport-pickup-off-a-very-hot-girl-with-own-car-who-goes-all-the-way/Seems like pretty desperate measures to market the place of your boss! Then again, I understand the competition is stiff and this place looks like pretty abandoned most of the time. Regarding the girl. Looking at the pics in the forum you can see that people have very different opinions of what is hot and not. Why don't you post a pic of the girl with the car in the forum and then at least we can check out if she is worth the consideration?

MtwapaHouse
01-01-12, 08:04
Seems like pretty desperate measures to market the place of your boss! Then again, I understand the competition is stiff and this place looks like pretty abandoned most of the time. Regarding the girl. Looking at the pics in the forum you can see that people have very different opinions of what is hot and not. Why don't you post a pic of the girl with the car in the forum and then at least we can check out if she is worth the consideration?Hi

Sure youe are right but for the airport pickup is 100 percent on the girls own account.

I just give her details of when to pick one up in airport then she settle herself with the client.

And as I said previous she also do normal pickup just for the normal taxi fee from Airport to Mtwapa.

I told her to sent pictures and she will do it in one of the first days.

LustyHombre
01-01-12, 09:09
Rent an apartment in Mtwapa and be able to make your own private photo sessions at the pool.

The apartment have 3 bedroom on big one with fancy mirrors in front of the bed.

The apartment have : Aircondition. Kitchen. Big screen TV. Internet 24 hours Wireless. Kitchen.

Reservation or request a quote for your stay.

Owner is from EuropeSounds like a very good deal to me, even if the place isn't quite as luxurious as our new friend here purports it to be (I have my doubts bcs of the general location. Whatever I have seen in Mtwapa so far is dingy and substandard ).

I rented a similarly equipped villa in the DR in '98 and rewarded myself and my 2 best customers with a week of hedonistic pleasure. Boy, what a blast we had! The amenities of the place were comparable to a 5 star boutique hotel and offered each of us a choice from a bevy of beauties (keep the same girl for as long as you want or change every day. The last night we even had an orgy with all 10 girls!). Sweet memories indeed.

Willyboy
01-01-12, 09:24
Any experiences about this house?

BlackypopAirport to Mtwapa. If you are not first trip in Kenya. 1600ksh (I can give phone number)

Appartments in Mtwapa. For 100 euro / MONTH. I giving you very nice appartment. (long staying)

If schort thime (one weeck) than is 20 euro / day. Big price

50 euro / day. This is for smiling.

But yes, one monger pay 100 euro / night anather one 20 euro. If you not now wath to do with your money PAY all wath kenyans want. By carfull that you underwaer is not going. Next trip. I will call my safe driver. Hi wait my in the airport. 30 minuts in company from man driver. It will by not one problem. (for half of price)

Member #4364
01-01-12, 19:23
Lusty; check it first: How far from the main road; sorry; Kerstin f. E.

Is nice; but you need a car

MtwapaHouse
01-01-12, 19:44
Airport to Mtwapa. If you are not first trip in Kenya. 1600ksh (I can give phone number)

Appartments in Mtwapa. For 100 euro / MONTH. I giving you very nice appartment. (long staying)

If schort thime (one weeck) than is 20 euro / day. Big price

50 euro / day. This is for smiling.

But yes, one monger pay 100 euro / night anather one 20 euro. If you not now wath to do with your money PAY all wath kenyans want. By carfull that you underwaer is not going. Next trip. I will call my safe driver. Hi wait my in the airport. 30 minuts in company from man driver. It will by not one problem. (for half of price) Willy,

Some times you should think a bit on the people here in Kenya.

Yes you can get it for 1600 ksh but then you are realy squezzing them to the edge and they are not realy happy but take the trip cause they are hungry.

If you pay like 2000 to 3000 is so small money extra but means a lot for the locals.

20 euro waht kind of a small room is that.

Don't compare a small one room house with nothing.

With a 3 bedroom house with own pool for only 50 euro.

Member #4148
01-02-12, 05:36
To all posters for whom English is a second (or third or ninth) language:

Please include links to the contents of your posts in your native languages so that we may subject them to the ministrations of various online translating services in an effort to understand what the fuck you are writing.

(Steve German and Willyboy please take special note of this request).

Thank you.

Willyboy
01-02-12, 08:54
Willy,

Yes you can get it for 1600 ksh but then you are realy squezzing them to the edge and they are not realy happy but take the trip cause they are hungry.

If you pay like 2000 to 3000 is so small money extra but means a lot for the locals.

http://bookhotelsinmombasa.com/hotels-an-resort-in-mombasa-kenya/prestige-apartments-with-swimming-pool-in-mtwapa/If you will sponsering the poor persons in Kenya. Make accomodation prices 10 euro lower en give it to poor kids. End if you give kenyans double prices, than next thime you will pay 3 double. It will by never enough.

MtwapaHouse
01-02-12, 09:43
To all posters for whom English is a second (or third or ninth) language:

(Steve German and Willyboy please take special note of this request).

Thank you.Yeah ideed its some times dificult to understand what they mean.

New pictures taken this morning fra The Apartment with pool in Mtwapa.

We still have space for guest in January. February. Marts- April. Maj.

Se the pictures

Llantarnam
01-02-12, 17:55
Thinking of visiting Bamburi later in the year, but am a bit confused exactly where the action is.

It appears from the maps that most of the popular hotels are located in the strip of land between Malindi road and the beach. I was thinking of staying at Kahama Hotel (which is located in the strip). Are all the bars and clubs located in the same strip or are they somewhere else?

I would prefer a hotel within walking distance of the night time action

Fun And Sun
01-02-12, 18:33
Thinking of visiting Bamburi later in the year, but am a bit confused exactly where the action is.

It appears from the maps that most of the popular hotels are located in the strip of land between Malindi road and the beach. I was thinking of staying at Kahama Hotel (which is located in the strip). Are all the bars and clubs located in the same strip or are they somewhere else?

I would prefer a hotel within walking distance of the night time actionBamburi Beach is where a lot of the action is for first time visitors, more experienced mongerers that have been to Kenya before, or at least to Africa before, can also head to Mtwapa and Central Mombasa to get lucky. Kahama Hotel is smack in the middle of Bamburi Beach.

Bamburi Beach is long and spread out, so you need to take matatus in the day, and dependent on your level of experience you need to take taxis or matatus at night too. It is too far to walk in the day time, and at night it can also be outright dangerous to walk along the main road.

I prefer walking to the action as well, but this really isn't doable in Bamburi Beach / Mombasa since distances are just too far. Several of the key venues like Casaurina, Tembo, etc are really far apart. Taxis really aren't that expensive, you can get individual rides for around 200-300 Kenyan Shilling, and being driven around all night costs about 2, 000 Kenyan Shilling.

And yes, you can live in Mtwapa if you want to and walk around there at night, but you will miss out on a lot of cool venues if you spend your whole trip there, plus accomodation really is third world there too.

Fun And Sun
01-02-12, 18:35
Willy,

http://bookhotelsinmombasa.com/hotels-an-resort-in-mombasa-kenya/prestige-apartments-with-swimming-pool-in-mtwapa/One Kenyan Malaya took me to her apartment once, this was a nice apartment with one bed room, nice furniture, decent A / C, in a nice and secure building in Mtwapa. For this she paid a monthly rent of 10, 000 Kenyan shilling including bills. I prefer staying in hotels when I am in potentially dangerous locations that I am not very very familiar with though, so I have not looked into staying at an apartment in Mtwapa. I do usually go for apartments when I am in Rio though.

Willyboy
01-02-12, 18:55
Bamburi Beach is where a lot of the action is for first time visitors, more experienced mongerers that have been to Kenya before, or at least to Africa before, can also head to Mtwapa and Central Mombasa to get lucky. Kahama Hotel is smack in the middle of Bamburi Beach.

Bamburi Beach is long and spread out, so you need to take matatus in the day, and dependent on your level of experience you need to take taxis or matatus at night too. It is too far to walk in the day time, and at night it can also be outright dangerous to walk along the main road.

I prefer walking to the action as well, but this really isn't doable in Bamburi Beach / Mombasa since distances are just too far. Several of the key venues like Casaurina, Tembo, etc are really far apart. Taxis really aren't that expensive, you can get individual rides for around 200-300 Kenyan Shilling, and being driven around all night costs about 2, 000 Kenyan Shilling.

And yes, you can live in Mtwapa if you want to and walk around there at night, but you will miss out on a lot of cool venues if you spend your whole trip there, plus accomodation really is third world there too.If you paid for the gasoline. Then renting a car and driver available for 2500ksh. This for 24h. It is not a big luxury car. I carried this out in practice. Not one year ago. If you are dating a fellow sex runner (s). Then it's almost free. What do visitors have much to learn from this Kenya. They try just prices in Europe or USA by pressing for goods and services. Take them to outwit. Ask your well with connoisseurs of this country. Coca Cola 25ksh why pay more. It is often an inscription beverage kiosk.

Member #4364
01-02-12, 20:38
Everytime I'm staying one month in Africa; so 50 / night is not possible.

I never squeezing somebody out; but my offer; 700 €/month is good money

Member #4349
01-03-12, 00:38

I would prefer a hotel within walking distance of the night time action"The action" is spread pretty much over the whole continent of Africa.

More specifically in Malindi the Kahama is central.

1) Mtwapa is a dirt road shanty town with several roadside bars, and as in a lot of africa they're stocked with pussy. There is a pretty beach nearby where eveveryone will try and get you a new "mama".

2) Behind the Kahama is a small sand road leading to the beach. The road is lined with huts and girls offering massage services. Although the massage services are legit, arrangements can be made for later.

3) You will have to travel to the bars\nightclubs as they're all spread out. Its 45mins to Mombassa, if you want to visit Casablanca. Actually next time I'm ttthere I'll probably get a overnight hotel to make the logistics easier. Any suggestions from the experts?

4) Its only a few shillings to mtwapa and a few mins travel by auto rickshaw taxi etc. I wouldn't stay at Mtwapa as its such a dive. You could stay on the outskirts, but then you'd have to get a taxi at night anyway even for short distances. The bars, Big Tree, Cheers etc are all beyond walking distance. Accept you will have to get taxis, they're not expensive and there are always lots in the little forecourt area of Kahama. They will start 3 to 4 times correct price hoping you'll halve it and they'll get paid double.

If you can't handle the bargaining, Kenya may not be for you.

The whole experience is pretty extreme. Its dangerous, dirty, the food is second rate (by western standards, pretty good by african standards) , the facilities are poor, or non existant, a lot of the locals haven't got access to washing facilities and smell bad. Seriously its not Disneyland for Adults. (BTW HIV will be rampant, scan the room at Casaurina and try to guess who has and who hasn't. You're looking at 1-in-3 or 1-in-4 probabilities, this is the sharp end of the market right there).

Having said that you can get a 20 year old big titty beauty and bang her outrageously all night for around 1500ksh. There's very little these girls won't do for cold hard shillings. Thankfully.

Does that help set the scene?

PS Mtwapa is basically a truck stop for Kenya's largest cement factory "Bamburi Cement"

http://www.lafarge.co.ke/wps/portal/ke/2-Cement

Which tells you something.

MtwapaHouse
01-03-12, 05:15
Everytime I'm staying one month in Africa; so 50 / night is not possible.

I never squeezing somebody out; but my offer; 700 €/month is good moneyHi.

Yes 700 is a good offer and you can get a small nce room for that.

But if you want a big nice apartment with pool like I offer its a bit more expensive.

But stiil my offer 50 euro pr day is cheap imagine just having your own pool where you can play with the girls.

And look what you get.

Aircondition – Kitchen – Big screen TV – DVD. Internet 24 hours Wireless – 3 bedroom – Big nice sofa and a balcony with wiev to the garden and your pool – BIG dining table – Washing maschine.

And short distance to all the nighclubs and bars in Mtwapa

Blackypop
01-04-12, 13:08
Mtwapahouse open a door for us in ISG.

I will stay in Mombasa in April / May for 20 days.

What will be your offer for 20 days.

Best regards.

Blackypop

Member #4364
01-04-12, 19:48
Hmhh; a small room. Maybe more. I need no apartment; but.

The owners need customers. I can stay at home

MtwapaHouse
01-04-12, 19:53
Mtwapahouse open a door for us in ISG.

I will stay in Mombasa in April / May for 20 days.

What will be your offer for 20 days.

Best regards.

Blackypop[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

MtwapaHouse
01-04-12, 19:55
Hmhh; a small room. Maybe more. I need no apartment; but.

The owners need customers. I can stay at homeHomest I don't understand what you mean.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Member #4364
01-05-12, 20:24
We ve the largest financial crisis since 1945; it's not a must.

For me to fly in holliday.

Please; don't be angry; as a one month visitor; 50 / day ist not possible.

Good luck

James02
01-06-12, 05:13
Mombasa is unlike the Philippines, DR or Thailand. If you make it to the Bamburi or Mtwapa area, you have passed

On the only road where the action is. Just pick your bar, be it Casaurina, Big Tree, Cheers, Pirates, or Tembo. Now the daytime

Actiontends to be on that street and the beach as well as the other restaurant / bars up in the Mtwapa area.

If you venture down into Mombasa City, then you can choose from Casablanca or Florida, but again those venues are more happening at night

Time.

If you want to go to a nice restaurant / sports bar during the day, you can also check out Bella Vista (there are two with the newer one

Being on Digo Road;

The other one is more upscale and caters to the upwardly mobile Kenyan crowd whereas the new one caters to the young folks who have a

Little money to spend).

All the places in the Bamburi and Mtwapa area are "guaranteed" pickup joints.

You can also pickup winners (and dancers) at Florida and perhaps Casablance (can't speak to the dancer thing since I never frequented

Casablanca at night time).

Bella Vista has a more regular mix so if you are looking for the guaranteed score, the other two might be your better option. But I like

The atmosphere and food at Bella Vista. Plus I know the owner.

Casablanca is right off of Moi Ave in Mombasa and Florida is along the coast a little ways away from the ferry crossing on Mama Ngina

Drive.

I forget the street the upscale Bella Vista is on but it has Sheikh in the name and you can see at least one mosque from it.

But as far as bar girls go, you won't find bar girls in the sense that you find them in Asia. The girls do not work for the bar in

Mombasa so no bar fine (and please, please, please, I hope no one tries to introduce that concept in Kenya, Uganda or anywhere else in

Africa where it is not a fixture).

But you will find chicas hanging out at bar during day at Cheers, Big Tree and I think Pirates.

Casaurina is pretty dead during the day, but don't be afraid to explore the back dirt roads in the near vicinity. You will find

Something to your liking if you do this.

Otherwise, you will have to compete with the expats and other punters for the chicas to show up at the night club (around 11PM or so).Good report there.

I have been doing a lot of reserch on the clubs you mentioned.

And found 3 big areas of the bar you have mentioned from the google map.

Bamburi Mtwapa and Mombasa.

Please add a report if you think what I have posted is wrong.

Day time action.

1. Big Tree is in Mombasa http://bigtreekenya.com

2. Pirates bar is near the shanzu teachers college and in the middle of Bamburi and Mtwapa http://pirateskenya.com/home.html

3. Tembo is near Bamburi

Tembo Entertainment Plaza.

Mombasa.Malindi Road, PO Box 82491-80100, Mombasa, Kenya.

http://www.tembodisco.com/en/contacts.htm

It is hard to make out from the po box; but Is this the correct spot?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Tembo+Entertainment+Plaza&hl=en&ll=-4. 016758, 39. 728279&spn=0. 02179, 0.042272&sll=-3. 963201, 39. 742913&sspn=0. 021792, 0.042272&vpsrc=6&t=m&z=15.

4. Bella Vista in Mombasa.

Is Bella Vista on Digo road or moi ava and if not what would I find on Digo Road?

Night time action.

5. Florida nighe club in Mombasa.

http://www.cemkenya.com/florida/direct.htm

6. Casablanca is in Mombasa.

Casablanca is right off of Moi Ave.

Casaurina in Mtwapa http://www.casaurina.com

Casaurina is pretty dead during the day, but don't be afraid to explore the back dirt roads in the near vicinity. You will find something to your liking if you do this.Do you mean the back streets in Mtwapa?

And if so do you have some or an area in mind?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Mtwapa, +Coast, +Kenya&hl=en&ll=-3. 963201, 39. 742913&spn=0. 021792, 0.042272&sll=53. 800651-4. 064941&sspn=13. 231382, 43. 286133&vpsrc=6&hnear=Mtwapa, +Coast+Province, +Kenya&t=h&z=15.

What is the going rate for ST and LT in the bars mentioned above and are the day spots easyer and cheaper to pick up.

And onto the back streets mentioned above, for that matter are they any cheaper and what could I expect?

Thanks.

James02

James02
01-06-12, 05:19
Hi.

I live in Mtwapa for now 3 years and you are welcome to call me and I.

Can guide you a bit when you arrive in Mtwapa if you want just call me local at [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Tonni.

Manager at Prestige 3 bedroom apartments with pool in Mtwapa.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! Yes please send me a PM

MtwapaHouse
01-06-12, 12:38
We ve the largest financial crisis since 1945; it's not a must.

For me to fly in holliday.

Please; don't be angry; as a one month visitor; 50 / day ist not possible.

Good luckI am not angry you are free to take a small house.

This apartment is good because its big free and nice an you have your own pool.

So you are free to have fun

James02
01-07-12, 06:50
I see this thread is aimed at Mombasa

And in the Kenya subtitle thread there is only Mombasa and Nairobi to chose from

I don't see other areas of the Kenya coast as a topic of discussion but I hear a lot of Mtwapa which is not in Mombasa right!

Which other areas of the coast are cheapest and easiest to score?

Sir Van Koff
01-11-12, 01:59
I see this thread is aimed at Mombasa

And in the Kenya subtitle thread there is only Mombasa and Nairobi to chose from

I don't see other areas of the Kenya coast as a topic of discussion but I hear a lot of Mtwapa which is not in Mombasa right!

Which other areas of the coast are cheapest and easiest to score?For the sake of mongering, Mtwapa, Bamburi, Nyali can be considered part of Mombasa. Maybe even Likoni and Diani beach area in the south.

Most mongers posting FR's here are living / playing in Bamburi beach and Mtwapa.

Pirates, Cheers, Big Tree, Tembo, Il Covo. North coast Bamburi beach.

Casuarina, Lambada, Kendas Arcade etc. Mtwapa

Willyboy
01-18-12, 17:08
There is story that TEMBO disco going closed after 3 months.

Story correckt of not?

Florida madhouse Nairobi. Same story 1 jaer ago. But I was visit 3days ago. It is always open.

Willyboy
01-18-12, 18:36
I was buying tiket for 6999 ksh (110 ksh. One euro) (one way). Luxe bus cost now around 1500ksh (one way).

Member #4364
01-18-12, 19:28
Gentlemen; for the first days; anybody knows the emailadress of the Hotel Dorse;

In Mombasa City?

Thanks

Blackypop
01-18-12, 21:38
There is story that TEMBO disco going closed after 3 months.

Story correckt of not?

Florida madhouse Nairobi. Same story 1 jaer ago. But I was visit 3days ago. It is always open.Yes it will be closed in about 2 or 3 month.

What hotel do you stay in Mombasa?

Everything right for you there?

Blackypop

Rio2005
01-18-12, 22:44
Gentlemen; for the first days; anybody knows the emailadress of the Hotel Dorse;

In Mombasa City?

ThanksI don't think it's allowed to post emails here but put together hotel and dorse to one word and then after "at" put africaonline. Co. Ke.

Or search by google "hotel dorse mombasa email"

You'll find it there.

Don't know if it's working though.

Butzelmann
01-18-12, 23:42

In Mombasa City?

ThanksDorse Hotel.

Mombasa, Kwa Shibu Road, Off Moi Avenue.

Tel: 041-2312310, 2222252/2314846.

Mob: 0770 050116 Mombasa Tel / Fax: 2224552.

Email: hoteldorse@africaonline.co.ke

Member #4364
01-19-12, 19:49
Thanks Butzelmann; I used google; no success
Yes; email adress between members; but of a hotel
it´s like a website; information for all

Nutmeg 22
01-29-12, 15:22
Hello fellow party animals,

I am going to Mombasa on 22nd February & will be staying for a week or so before moving on to Tanga, Tanzania to visit a friend. Is there anyone in Mombasa that I can connect up with while there?.I will be coming back to Mombasa after a long weekend in Tanzania. I have done the package tour to Mombasa before & it was expensive & not girl friendly (& I.

Ended up sacrificing my expensive room on many occasions!). I have some concerns & I am sure they have been covered before in previous postings but any updates would be.

Much appreciated :

Transport from airport to Bamburi, Nyali or Mtwapa. Is it safe to just negotiate at airport?. I have heard rate is around 3500 ks?

Hotel or apartment. I guess for short stay, hotel is best. Any recommendations?

Cheap hotel or apartment. Is there somewhere safe to put cash / other valuables?

Best spots for girls these days?

Any assistance would be much appreciated. Especially if someone local or expat can help while there.

Sir Van Koff
01-29-12, 19:49
Hello, fellow party animals,

I am going to Mombasa on 22nd February.

Any assistance would be much appreciated. Especially if someone local or expat can help while there.I'll be there. Booked at Kahama Hotel in Bamburi.

Transport to Bamburi. Airport taxi asks for 2500, I offered 1700 (what I paid last time). Split the difference and settled on 2000. I think the real price is 1500 though.

Hotel? Only one suggestion. Kahamas.

Best spot for girls? Everywhere! Start at Tembo, Il Covo, Casuarina, Florida (in town) etc. On the weekends.

DylanGerman
01-29-12, 21:00
Just negotiate. 1800KES should be ok from airport to bamburi. Imo Kahama is the best for a short stay. Rate is 3750KES per day.

Cheers, Casaurina and Tembo are the best mongering places at nighttime. Daytime Pirates and big tree.

Enjoy your holiday!

Hello, fellow party animals,

I am going to Mombasa on 22nd February & will be staying for a week or so before moving on to Tanga, Tanzania to visit a friend. Is there anyone in Mombasa that I can connect up with while there. I will be coming back to Mombasa after a long weekend in Tanzania. I have done the package tour to Mombasa before & it was expensive & not girl friendly (& I.

Ended up sacrificing my expensive room on many occasions!). I have some concerns & I am sure they have been covered before in previous postings but any updates would be.

Much appreciated :

Transport from airport to Bamburi, Nyali or Mtwapa. Is it safe to just negotiate at airport. I have heard rate is around 3500 ks?

Hotel or apartment. I guess for short stay, hotel is best. Any recommendations?

Cheap hotel or apartment. Is there somewhere safe to put cash / other valuables?

Best spots for girls these days?

Any assistance would be much appreciated. Especially if someone local or expat can help while there.

Willyboy
01-30-12, 09:06
Just negotiate. 1800KES should be ok from airport to bamburi. Imo Kahama is the best for a short stay. Rate is 3750KES per day.

Cheers, Casaurina and Tembo are the best mongering places at nighttime. Daytime Pirates and big tree.

Enjoy your holiday!Airport to Kahama is 1600ksh, the rooms from 3750 ksh, te reseption giving this rooms to black visitors, there are only 8 rooms for this price.

Sir Van Koff
01-30-12, 19:10
Airport to Kahama is 1600ksh, the rooms from 3750 ksh, te reseption giving this rooms to black visitors, there are only 8 rooms for this price.A double superior is 4950 KSH.

Nutmeg 22
01-30-12, 23:36
I'll be there. Booked at Kahama Hotel in Bamburi.

Transport to Bamburi. Airport taxi asks for 2500, I offered 1700 (what I paid last time). Split the difference and settled on 2000. I think the real price is 1500 though.

Hotel? Only one suggestion. Kahamas.

Best spot for girls? Everywhere! Start at Tembo, Il Covo, Casuarina, Florida (in town) etc. On the weekends.Thanks Sir Van,

It would be good to touch base with you while I am there. I have just subscribed to be a member so hopefully I can give you my details in 24x hours or so.

Regards.

Nutmeg

Nutmeg 22
01-30-12, 23:37

Enjoy your holiday!Thanks DylanGerman

James02
02-03-12, 00:34
Are there any street cleaners working at night in the Mombasa area that you can pick up.

Willyboy
02-03-12, 10:33
Are there any street cleaners working at night in the Mombasa area that you can pick up.Go for better option or go to Sabasaba, there is aids includid.

Schaep can by very expensive.

Chi123
02-06-12, 21:17
Thanks DylanGermanI always paid 1. 000- for taxi. It is enough!

Sir Van Koff
02-07-12, 11:29
I will be in MSA next week (for a couple of weeks). I'm looking for a reasonably priced taxi service with a good clean car, and a good knowledge of ST hotels and such. Would anyone here care to give me the number of reliable driver? Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

LustyHombre
02-09-12, 20:43
I will be in MSA next week (for a couple of weeks). I'm looking for a reasonably priced taxi service with a good clean car, and a good knowledge of ST hotels and such. Would anyone here care to give me the number of reliable driver? Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.You might be way better off financially, and especially in terms of freedom of movement, If you were to rent a self-drive car for your multi week stay. Once you are behind the wheel yourself, it's way less scary than if you are being chauffeured around. I speak from experience (actually MBA is a piece of cake compared to Rome, Istanbul, Tehran, Mexico City, Jakarta etc.).

I can put you in touch with several rental outfits I've done business with before, if you are interested. Expect to pay 2, 500 / day for a small Toyota and 500 more for a midsize.

EssexBoy
02-12-12, 21:35
Airport to Kahama is 1600ksh, the rooms from 3750 ksh, te reseption giving this rooms to black visitors, there are only 8 rooms for this price.Hi mate.

I just booked flight to arrive on December 21 stay 2 weeks.

Kahama is 10,000 a night can you help me with somewhere else near to the action that is cheaper please?

Thanks EB

Chotu
02-12-12, 21:52
I will be in Mombasa for 10 days. I am thinking of spending few days in Malindi. Do you know how much action in Malindi this days.

Thanks

Sir Van Koff
02-13-12, 11:59
You might be way better off financially, and especially in terms of freedom of movement, If you were to rent a self-drive car for your multi week stay. Once you are behind the wheel yourself, it's way less scary than if you are being chauffeured around. I speak from experience (actually MBA is a piece of cake compared to Rome, Istanbul, Tehran, Mexico City, Jakarta etc.).

I can put you in touch with several rental outfits I've done business with before, if you are interested. Expect to pay 2, 500 / day for a small Toyota and 500 more for a midsize.Thanks Lusty. Drinking and driving is something I prefer not to mix. Hence this option for me is out.

Himbersaft
02-13-12, 14:38
I will be in Mombasa for 10 days. I am thinking of spending few days in Malindi. Do you know how much action in Malindi this days.

ThanksWhen you from Italy its a good idea, otherwise your fun is limited.

There are 3 - 4 Hotspots, Price for the Girls twice then in Mombasa.

Fermento Disco.

Stardust Disco.

Rosada Beachparty.

Stars & Garters Beergarden

Chotu
02-13-12, 16:34
When you from Italy its a good idea, otherwise your fun is limited.

There are 3. 4 Hotspots, Price for the Girls twice then in Mombasa.

Fermento Disco.

Stardust Disco.

Rosada Beachparty.

Stars & Garters BeergardenThanks, I really appreciate. I will probably skip Malindi.

Bareback Jack
02-13-12, 17:14
Thanks Lusty. Drinking and driving is something I prefer not to mix. Hence this option for me is out.Very noble Sir Van Koff, but please remember that drunk driving is a national sport in Kenya and that your taxi driver might be even more drunk than you are.

Uptown Hustler
02-13-12, 19:29
My usual place is booked out. Anyone know if Kerstins apartments in Mtwapa is GF?

Thanks

Himbersaft
02-13-12, 20:25
My usual place is booked out. Anyone know if Kerstins apartments in Mtwapa is GF?

ThanksEasy answer: YES

Nutmeg 22
02-15-12, 22:12
Easy answer: YESHello, guys,

I am having difficulty booking accommodation in Mtwapa but will be heading for Kahama hotel on 23rd February. I have confirmation that room is available but have been unable to.

Confirm booking. I am looking for something for about 10x days but will be going to Tanzania for a few days in between. Anyone in Wtwapa / Bamburi around this time?

Uptown Hustler
02-17-12, 09:52
Easy answer: YESThank you. That is excellent news.

Member #4364
02-17-12, 20:49
But Kerstin is in the Bush; you need a car or everytime a taxi

Sir Van Koff
02-20-12, 17:57
Tembo didn't have a good crowd this weekend. The german owner has sold it off and the news on the street is that it will be demolished to make way for an apartment block. This apparently is the reason for its declining popularity with the local crowd. I wonder why? When news spread about Rattlesnakes impending demise in Dubai, people flocked to it more than ever to enjoy the last few months of the legendary Rattler. Over here, the opposite. People are trying to kill it off before its end date.

So what's the latest hotspot on the north coast?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3268-Rattlesnake-Revamp

Nebel Spalter
02-22-12, 09:19
Thanks, I really appreciate. I will probably skip Malindi.Don't skip Malindi. It's worth visiting, nice beach, exuberant city. From Mombasa, Bamburi, Mtwapa fast express minibusses run to Malindi. And from there back to M, B. And M. And fast means rrrrreally fast. O_o So it's a one day trip. But my advice: prefer Mombasa area as homebase.

Beno69
02-23-12, 06:24
Don't skip Malindi. It's worth visiting, nice beach, exuberant city.You are right, don't skip Malindi, if you have time and like a change.

But:

1. The Beach is not great in Malindi. If you travel 10km it's oK.

2. Malindi is a sleeping (Mafia) - Village, everything more expensive than in Mombasa Area.
If you like to speak Italian - it's great!

3. Girls are nice like every where in Kenya, if you can pick them. But much less to choose in Malindi.

MarioMarengo
02-23-12, 10:37
You are right, don't skip Malindi, if you have time and like a change.

But:

1. The Beach is not great in Malindi. If you travel 10km it's oK.

2. Malindi is a sleeping (Mafia). Village, everything more expensive than in Mombasa Area.

If you like to speak Italian. It's great!

3. Girls are nice like every where in Kenya, if you can pick them. But much less to choose in Malindi.I ve been there once and I completely agree with you even if I am italian [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin] I also want remember you that is much more easy to fall in tricks or troubles between bitches and corrupted policeman

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Willyboy
02-24-12, 17:21
Today, I did chat with afro girl. This girl doing notting in her life. One mzungu pay all. Giving her one car. End the girl try to find more mzungus idiots. Doing the same. I can not belived!

Wenzman
02-25-12, 07:08
Today, I did chat with afro girl. This girl doing notting in her life. One mzungu pay all. Giving her one car. End the girl try to find more mzungus idiots. Doing the same. I can not belived!Good Morning,

Willy cool down. We are talkining about *hores. That's life. Have fun and *uck them hard.

Wenzman

FoxesHunter
02-25-12, 08:56
Hi friends, I don't know Tanzania and Kenya and I don't know if I will go to Mombasa or Dar es Salam. If you know both, can you tell me more about devotion to sex of kenyan and tanzanian girls. Then I ilke to know about price for living and fucking.

Thanks a lot

Member #4364
02-25-12, 20:38
Beno is right about Malindi; forget it; also the beaches.

I hope the racial rules are made are also for the browns.

Fox; you need a bit standard; maybe a buddy for a pool / beach session;

Forget africa outside these locations. Only like Mombasa; and the girls.

Are cheap enough

Chrischi
03-01-12, 00:50
[Deleted by Admin]

LustyHombre
03-01-12, 19:37
Beno is right about Malindi; forget it; also the beaches.

I hope the racial rules are made are also for the browns.

Fox; you need a bit standard; maybe a buddy for a pool / beach session;

Forget africa outside these locations. Only like Mombasa; and the girls.

Are cheap enoughGibberish postings like this make my head spin!

I've figured out by now what WB tries to get across, at least most of the time, but must admit that I am totally without a clue as far as this one is concerned, other than the comments re. Malindi (which I fully agree with, BTW ).

Suggestion to Steve : pm me what you want to say in Deutsch and I'll translate it into proper English and send it back to you.

LustyHombre
03-01-12, 19:47
Hi friends, I don't know Tanzania and Kenya and I don't know if I will go to Mombasa or Dar es Salam. If you know both, can you tell me more about devotion to sex of kenyan and tanzanian girls. Then I ilke to know about price for living and fucking.

Thanks a lotTanzania girls are as easy to get into the sack as Kenya girls, but I found Kenya girls, in general, to have far less inhibitions than the former (maybe bcs most Kenyans are Christians whereas Islam predominates in Tanzania?).

In addition, there is more variety in MBA compared to DAR.

Prices are roughly the same in both cities.

Uptown Hustler
03-02-12, 09:13
But Kerstin is in the Bush; you need a car or everytime a taxiTrue, but a 50 bob ride to town doesn't break the bank. My main issue is that whilst it is GIRL friendly. It is not GIRLS friendly. My 2 nieces denied access for afternoon playtime.

Member #4364
03-02-12, 20:24
Uptown; sorry after so many years. If you re in the night in town the drivers now that you need a taxi;

And the re makking the price; so 200 I believe.

Kerstin; in such Lodges the security ecpect a small tip; it's not like the large hotels

SunSeeker
03-03-12, 12:07
True, but a 50 bob ride to town doesn't break the bank. My main issue is that whilst it is GIRL friendly. It is not GIRLS friendly. My 2 nieces denied access for afternoon playtime.Yes this is true. They have a limit of two people per room, which rules out afternoon threesomes. From my experience, there's only one guy who enforces the rule. The rest will take 'something small' and let you in (one guy seems too shy to even say anything to you).

For the price you can't complain though, and a motorbike ride accross the sandy roads to get there can be quite an adrenaline rush!

FoxesHunter
03-05-12, 20:27
Hello, friends, can you tell me how much is easy to fuck regular girls for a good looking 55 years old? In Camerun was very easy. Is Kenya the same?

Thanks!

LustyHombre
03-06-12, 01:39
Hello, friends, can you tell me how much is easy to fuck regular girls for a good looking 55 years old? In Camerun was very easy. Is Kenya the same?

Thanks!Is super easy!

FoxesHunter
03-06-12, 06:53
Is super easy!But how much time is it necessary to fuck a beautiful girl? A courtship of some hours or one o two days?

Jiggydus
03-06-12, 12:39
But how much time is it necessary to fuck a beautiful girl? A courtship of some hours or one o two days?Like stated, it is too easy to score in Mombasa. I have met some ladies (matatu pick ups were some of my best hook ups) , hung out with one for about an hour at Tembo, then took her back to my place (Kahama) and banged her sugar walls. Another occasion one of the guys I went to for money exchange noticed that a fine young lady passing by his shop had caught my eye and asked me if I wanted to meet her. I would have stepped to her even without his introduction. I didn't hook up with her after having a drink with them (money exchanger, the girl and her friend) as I had another hook up to get to, but I got the digits and called her over the next evening and had a good time. So that is why I say it could be hours or even minutes before you are into some good stuff.

But if it takes you days, that chick should not be preoccupying your whole day. You may encounter some who will not give it up on first meeting, and there is an even smaller number that won't give it up until they know a future together is firmly feasible. But if you meet a chick at a bar, nightclub, beach, any even the street, the chances are good you will be getting some good good that day / night. Just remember to wrap it up G.

LustyHombre
03-08-12, 16:02
But how much time is it necessary to fuck a beautiful girl? A courtship of some hours or one o two days?Permit me to be blunt : your line of questioning suggests to me that you are quite unsure as to what kind of a first impression you make upon other people, and especially girls or ladies.

It all depends upon your personality, how you project yourself. If you are outgoing and engaging and somewhat goodlooking you'll need a fly swatter to get rid of them. If, on the other hand, you are shy and obviously not smooth, you'll wait for ages before you get laid. However, even if you are fat and ugly, as long as you flash some green in the right night clubs, you'll be propositioned pdq.

Whether she is beautiful or not is solely for yourself to decide, though.

Bugsy1966
03-10-12, 21:26
I'm making my first trip to Mombasa and Nairobi next week and have gleaned loads of useful info from this forum (thanks to all) but there are a few things that either I haven't been able to find out or the info is a little dated. Before I get to the questions though here's a contribution of my own regarding NBO-MBA flights.

As most will be aware, Kenya Airways like to charge inflated prices on the route. Sometimes, as currently, very inflated. The alternatives (Fly540 and JetLink) are more reasonable. Currently around $130 return. But their times didn't work for me so I was facing paying KA approximately $480 which I thought was outrageous. It then occurred to me that their flights are codeshares with KLM so I checked prices on the KLM website not really expecting much, if any, difference. To my surprise, I was able to book the exact same flights that KA were selling at $480 for $126. So that's the way to go. Just log in with Kenya as your country and bingo. It's a quarter of the price!

Onto the questions.

It seems that Casaurina remains the place to go and the time to get there is around 11. 30-12. 00. There isn't much mention of where to go before then I. E. 8.00-11. 30. Is Cheers the best spot? I'm only looking for somewhere convivial to have a few warm-up drinks perhaps with some music on the odd night. Any recommendations? Later alternatives to Casaurina now that Tembo seems to be on the slide?

I'll be using Taxis and hate to get gouged. I've seen numbers around the 300-400 mark from Kahama / Sai Rock area to Casaurina. Is this still roughly the going rate? Still the same on the return or is it a seller's market on the way back? Also, at night, is 200 from Kahama to Cheers / Big Tree about right?

Finally, any recommendations re food? There's lots of info of bars and girls here (!) but not much on where to eat. Someone not long ago recommended Bella Vista which sadly isn't on the otherwise excellent google map I've been using to acquaint myself.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=h&msa=0&msid=116175881348651311466.00047fef351d82a5e810a&ll=-3.997835,39.730682&spn=0.193163,0.308647&z=12

But there isn't much more info. I like to have a decent lunch and just snack after that. Are there any places near to or on the beach that are worth trying in the afternoon?

Thanks for any tips and I'll post a report of my trip when I get back. I've been to a number of other African countries but this will be my first visit to Kenya. Can't wait.

LustyHombre
03-11-12, 17:00
Onto the questions.

It seems that Casaurina remains the place to go and the time to get there is around 11. 30-12. 00. There isn't much mention of where to go before then I. E. 8.00-11. 30. Is Cheers the best spot? I'm only looking for somewhere convivial to have a few warm-up drinks perhaps with some music on the odd night. Any recommendations? Later alternatives to Casaurina now that Tembo seems to be on the slide?

I'll be using Taxis and hate to get gouged. I've seen numbers around the 300-400 mark from Kahama / Sai Rock area to Casaurina. Is this still roughly the going rate? Still the same on the return or is it a seller's market on the way back? Also, at night, is 200 from Kahama to Cheers / Big Tree about right?

Finally, any recommendations re food? There's lots of info of bars and girls here (!) but not much on where to eat. Someone not long ago recommended Bella Vista which sadly isn't on the otherwise excellent google map I've been using to acquaint myself.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=h&msa=0&msid=116175881348651311466.00047fef351d82a5e810a&ll=-3.997835,39.730682&spn=0.193163,0.308647&z=12

But there isn't much more info. I like to have a decent lunch and just snack after that. Are there any places near to or on the beach that are worth trying in the afternoon?

Thanks for any tips and I'll post a report of my trip when I get back. I've been to a number of other African countries but this will be my first visit to Kenya. Can't wait.Thanks for the KLM tip! I'll try that next time I need to go to NBO.

Don't know much about what is going on here after dark, but you might want to try Bob's as well before you hoof to Mtwapa.

You'll find good lunch time food at Il Covo, Roberto@Indiana Beach, Yul's, La Caffisserie@Nakumatt Nyali, and quite often something to feast your eyes on at the same time and place as well.

Have fun and report back now, you hear?

LustyHombre
03-11-12, 17:09
@Bugsy re Bella Vista.

I guess you didn't find it on the map bcs it's right downtown, not in Bamburi!

You might want to try that place after office hrs only bcs it attracts a crowd of yuppies as well as some cuties from the neighboring UofN campus.

Bugsy1966
03-12-12, 20:30
@Bugsy re Bella Vista.

I guess you didn't find it on the map bcs it's right downtown, not in Bamburi!That would explain it!

Thanks for the food recommendations. I'll report back as promised.

If anyone else on the ground has anything to add on the better places to go at night it would be appreciated as would any info on current taxi rates.

Beno69
03-13-12, 06:53
That would explain it!

Thanks for the food recommendations.Also very nice Restaurant on a Boat- The Moorings:

'http://themoorings.co.ke/welcome/#menu-item-27'

Open Tuesday through to Sunday and all Public Holidays; from 10am till 11pm
0736 547923/ 020 2138281 / 0723 032536

Not cheap, but really nice Food and excellent for a Rendezvous with a Beauty.

Willyboy
03-13-12, 14:08
From yestoday back from my trip number 29 to Mombasa. One girl was asking my 5000ksh for thaking one PHOTO from her. End this girl say. This is pinuts for mzungu. I was with plan to give 50ksh, but delete in her face end walk away.

From 11 nights. I sleep only one alloon. All the rest 2000ksh / night. Not less not more. Always sms after night togetter. Thank you mzungu.

Tip. After exchange date from domistic fly tiket (fly540). Ask always check from penalty (1000ksh). It was giving my lot of trubbels with check-in. This check in girl want again 1000 from my. But not with this Kenya kimbo (flying up en down to Kenya)

I was paying 420 euro (return Amsterdam to Nairobi) end 13500ksh (return with fly 540 Nairobi to Mombasa)

The Euro rate was around 105ksh.

Member #4148
03-13-12, 18:39
Finally, any recommendations re food?Where to eat:

I am a foodie. A stickler. My priorities when I travel are sampling the best fare of which natives partake when they dine out or do takeaway. The 'fancy' restaurants in unfancy places are almost always disappointing and therefore uninteresting to me unless highly recommended by other foodies. All this being said:

Mtwapa Central Pub serves delicious nyoma choma and great spinach and chips. Nice chapati. The ugali is so-so (African polenta and an acquired taste, even when it's really good). Eat like a pig, have a Tusker, almost no white faces to be seen and all for 600 shillings. Leave Kenda's, hang a right, walk a block or two until you see a disco / restaurant / bar whose name I forget on the left and turn left. It's a couple of yards in on the left.

Little Chef on the Mombasa Road just north of the Posta interchange on the east side of the road. Delicious native fare. Chicken curry first rate. Greens delightfully done. This plus two soda waters (no alcohol) and nice roasted potatoes for 400-500 shillings. Crazy cheap and tasty.

AfAsia
03-14-12, 02:01
From yestoday back from my trip number 29 to Mombasa. One girl was asking my 5000ksh for thaking one PHOTO from her. End this girl say. This is pinuts for mzungu. I was with plan to give 50ksh, but delete in her face end walk away.Mate, share your photos? LOL.

W2W, i have not been to kenya for several years now since the Asian girls bit me, you have raised an important issue. Food. Also being a foody, the standard of food in Mombasa was low, reading from your encouraging report this has now been addressed by the locals who being Africans are big meat eaters. It was difficult to find your greens when i was tripping locally. Now, if only i had the time.

Bareback Jack
03-14-12, 18:12
Finally, any recommendations re food?If you like mbuzi, the mbuzi choma in Palm City is wicked and comes with a great tasting kachumbari. For Kienyeji chicken try Geogias in Mtwapa. They don't have it always, but if they do its usually great. If you like fresh water fish and don't have time to go lakeside, try the Tilapia in Casablanca. Its one of the best in Mombasa and the only reason for me to visit Casablanca from time to time. If my taste is for swahili dishes I found the food in Club Rio downtown to be quite tasty.

If you are more interested in non-local taste: The lobster in Yul's is great. La Veranda has in my experience the best Carpaccio and by far the best tasting italian desserts, however the espresso macchiato in Roberto near Indiana is better than anywhere else. The food in Cafesserie is very decent too. The Salmon bagel with ginger is wicked to be honest. But the coffee is less exciting than in the neighbouring Doorman's coffee shop that just opened recently. However the staff in Cafesserie makes up for it, plus you might have better chances to get lucky there. I have picked a few dates from there with both guests and staff and wasn't disappointed.

Smugler
03-20-12, 20:27
Hey guys,

I am new on this forum. I was in Kenya last week, had a problem with ATM my last day. Enough cash to get a cab to the airport, nothing for the girl. I wand to send some cash but she has no bank account, western union is expensive send small money. Anyone have any ideas of a cheaper way to send?

Butzelmann
03-20-12, 22:52
Hey guys,

I am new on this forum. I was in Kenya last week, had a problem with ATM my last day. Enough cash to get a cab to the airport, nothing for the girl. I wand to send some cash but she has no bank account, western union is expensive send small money. Anyone have any ideas of a cheaper way to send?There is nobody in the family, who has a bank account?

Expat Kenya
03-21-12, 09:05
There is nobody in the family, who has a bank account?Banks take big commissions too, especially on smaller amounts.

Try babawatoto. Com or http://tuma-pesa.com (cheaper option) , they send money through paypal to mobile phones in one or two hours time.

All you need is name and telephone number of receiver.

Cheers!

Expat Kenya
03-21-12, 09:09
Also very nice Restaurant on a Boat- The Moorings:

http://themoorings.co.ke/welcome/

#menu-item-27'

Open Tuesday through to Sunday and all Public Holidays; from 10am till 11pm

0736 547923/020 2138281/0723 032536

Not cheap, but really nice Food and excellent for a Rendezvous with a Beauty.La Marina and Monsoons in Mtwapa are also worth while for rendezvous, around 3000 shilling Pp

Bulik
03-22-12, 16:38
Hey guys,

I am new on this forum. I was in Kenya last week, had a problem with ATM my last day. Enough cash to get a cab to the airport, nothing for the girl. I wand to send some cash but she has no bank account, western union is expensive send small money. Anyone have any ideas of a cheaper way to send?Money Gram also works well, you can use your credit card / debit card right from your PC.

Smugler
03-24-12, 14:59
Money Gram also works well, you can use your credit card / debit card right from your PC.
Banks take big commissions too, especially on smaller amounts.

Try babawatoto. Com or.

http://tuma-pesa.com

(cheaper option) , they send money through paypal to mobile phones in one or two hours time.

All you need is name and telephone number of receiver.

Cheers!@Bulik@Expat, thanks for the suggestions.

I used http://tuma-pesa.com, best option from my country to send 5000 shilling. It took half an hour time.

Blackypop
03-31-12, 09:54
Does anybody know Planet apartments in Mombasa?

Blackypop

Himbersaft
04-01-12, 16:51
Here the link:

http://www.coastweek.com/3513_flash_02.htm

Zimzam
04-02-12, 14:43
Here is what I found on another site:

Last Saturday after the bomb-attack in Mtwapa several events were canceled, for example the Beach Party at Big Tree was ended at 22. 00 hours. Also Casuarina was said to be closed. For several hours no matatus were running, even though there were customers enough, as everybody just wanted to get home as fast as possible.

FoxesHunter
04-05-12, 15:20
Hi friends, I'd like to reach Mombasa and before my departing I have tried chatting with 2-3 girls on the net (Tagged and Hi5). I have noticed girls are very cold when they answer to my simple questions.

I have much experience about chatting with south america girls and chatting with them there a lot of fun.

Why in Kenya are they so cold? You have not tell me I wrong approach because from the very beginning I ask them easy questions and they do not seem interested to know me.

LustyHombre
04-06-12, 05:13
Hi friends, I'd like to reach Mombasa and before my departing I have tried chatting with 2-3 girls on the net (Tagged and Hi5). I have noticed girls are very cold when they answer to my simple questions.

I have much experience about chatting with south america girls and chatting with them there a lot of fun.

Why in Kenya are they so cold? You have not tell me I wrong approach because from the very beginning I ask them easy questions and they do not seem interested to know me.From my (admittedly limited and dated experience) Latin girls are much more flirtateous and like to play hard-to-get whereas African girls are much more direct and in-your-face.

Maybe they are wondering why you are asking all these questions instead of just coming and enjoying yourself and (most importantly) paying them their just rewards.

EssexBoy
04-06-12, 15:23
Here is what I found on another site:

Last Saturday after the bomb-attack in Mtwapa several events were canceled, for example the Beach Party at Big Tree was ended at 22. 00 hours. Also Casuarina was said to be closed. For several hours no matatus were running, even though there were customers enough, as everybody just wanted to get home as fast as possible.I was there 2 weeks ago looks like I left just in time.

I went to Casarina every night for a week and so many ladies to choose from every night.

Just booked a ticket to go back for Christmas can't wait LOL

Wenzman
04-16-12, 19:03
Hi,

Can somebody help me for my next trip with the actual Matatu prices from:

Mtwapa to Hotel Kahama.

Mtwapa to Cheers Bar.

Mtwapa to Tempo Disco.

Mtwapa to Nakumatt.

Mtwapa to Mombasa Posta.

Thanks.

Wenzman

Beno69
04-17-12, 13:54
Hi,

Can somebody help me for my next trip with the actual Matatu prices from.

Sory, do you have Money to fly to Kenya and then you care about 20 Ksh or 30 Ksh?
They will not ask you 1000 Ksh, even if they want to cheat you!
If you have correct Amount - you give them 20 Ksh and they will not insist for more...
for Kahama / Big Tree 50Ksh. Better save Money on Hotels and Restaurant - they overcharge!
not the Matatu Drivers for 20-50 Ksh. It's ridiculous!

MarioMarengo
04-17-12, 14:32
Hi,

Can somebody help me for my next trip with the actual Matatu prices from:

Mtwapa to Hotel Kahama.

Mtwapa to Cheers Bar.

Mtwapa to Tempo Disco.

Mtwapa to Nakumatt.

Mtwapa to Mombasa Posta.

Thanks.

WenzmanIam still back from Mombasa, I was in Kahama and me too think that is not matatu price the problem, everything is much more expesive than two years ago, sometimes you pay the double than before, for me Mombasa is no more a good destination, too much expensive, and the quality of girls has fallen down, look for other places!

Member #4364
04-17-12, 18:30
The Matatu prices are not my problem; sorry; I can't understand this question;

We re talking about a vacation for 2000+ €.

Mario; hard to believe; and don t forget; we getting good money for our.

Currency; a few years ago I got 70; now round 105

MarioMarengo
04-17-12, 19:57
The Matatu prices are not my problem; sorry; I can't understand this question;

We re talking about a vacation for 2000+ €.

Mario; hard to believe; and don t forget; we getting good money for our.

Currency; a few years ago I got 70; now round 105Sorry you don't believe me we have been in Kahama in the same periods years ago and fucked the same ugandan girls, and I tell you again that you will be surprised for how much is become expensive Mom I wait for your report

Wambomilly
04-17-12, 21:34
From my (admittedly limited and dated experience) Latin girls are much more flirtateous and like to play hard-to-get whereas African girls are much more direct and in-your-face.

Maybe they are wondering why you are asking all these questions instead of just coming and enjoying yourself and (most importantly) paying them their just rewards.We are not cold, personally I do not like the many questions and asking for pictures and stuff. For me its pretty easy, we get in contact, if you are coming we meet, if you don't like what you see, there are plenty more to choose from. Infact I could go ahead and fix you with someone. For me its no hard feelings.

Wenzman
04-18-12, 05:48
I asked a simple question. For useful answers, many thanks. To all the other stupid comments.

How and for what I spend my money on holiday is none of your business.

Just creep back into your holes and get a life.

How14
04-19-12, 22:38
Hey guys,

I am new on this forum. I was in Kenya last week, had a problem with ATM my last day. Enough cash to get a cab to the airport, nothing for the girl. I wand to send some cash but she has no bank account, western union is expensive send small money. Anyone have any ideas of a cheaper way to send?Yes I have a great idea on sending money, simply don't send it, you are just another ATM, they see you as a mug, forget it and save your money who do you think she is with now? She will be servicing another punter, yes punter, because that's what we are. Punters

MarioMarengo
04-20-12, 14:07
Yes I have a great idea on sending money, simply don't send it, you are just another ATM, they see you as a mug, forget it and save your money who do you think she is with now? She will be servicing another punter, yes punter, because that's what we are. PuntersNever do this. Is plenty of sugar daddies who send money to the them don't be another one, if you send, they will think you are a stupid muzungu and they will smile a lot on you.

Willyboy
04-20-12, 19:19
Never do this. Is plenty of sugar daddies who send money to the them don't be another one, if you send, they will think you are a stupid muzungu and they will smile a lot on you.It is always very funny that during the sexuel game. Signal from SMS going. With the western union number from anather stupid man. I can not believe that this mans believe in the real love from this malayas. Go around first of month to Mtwapa, western union office. You not believe your eyes. I now one girl very well. End evry month coming 200 euro in western union. This is more than 2 months her salery. This girl rent for 15k her appartment. Lux appartment! This girl tolt my. The game must going on with this stupid mzungus. Good for us. God was giving us gold between leggs. Why not thake profit from this.

Member #4364
04-21-12, 20:41
Sorry Wenzman for that; you re right

Fedy2
04-21-12, 21:21
Those women go to see badaga doctor for love. Means devil worship, she make you to eat something or take a part a clothes from you and every thing she tell to the phone you will (means you will fall in love with her voice). Believe or not.

Willyboy
04-22-12, 04:39
Those women go to see badaga doctor for love. Means devil worship, she make you to eat something or take a part a clothes from you and every thing she tell to the phone you will (means you will fall in love with her voice). Believe or not.This is correct information.

Tonkazan
04-23-12, 23:53
Those women go to see badaga doctor for love. Means devil worship, she make you to eat something or take a part a clothes from you and every thing she tell to the phone you will (means you will fall in love with her voice). Believe or not.Badaga doctor? Who is that?

Member #4349
04-28-12, 01:35
Looking for a hotel in Mombassa for a couple of nights, maybe only the one.

Last time I stayed in mtwapa, but thought the girls of mombassa needed a chance to get to know me.

Too much travel to get back to mtwapa.

Maybe book a local hotel for a day or so.

Something suitable for the hobby and safe, close to the action which seems to be around a couple of nightclubs casablanca, florida? and the street between them. Any other areas I'm missing?

Amadeuss
04-28-12, 04:25
Did anyone on the board here rent a car in Mombasa?

If so. Any contact and rates?

(please don't teach me that driving in Africa is dangerous. Thanks)

Meow2011
04-29-12, 19:40
Did anyone on the board here rent a car in Mombasa?

If so. Any contact and rates?

(please don't teach me that driving in Africa is dangerous. Thanks) Nelly +254 722 808601 She is at the airport, working for Distancetours. I was renting car from her for 10 days, good service and price (I think I paid something like 2-3K per day)

Amadeuss
05-01-12, 12:16
Nelly +254 722 808601 She is at the airport, working for Distancetours. I was renting car from her for 10 days, good service and price (I think I paid something like 2-3K per day). Will try it out to go around north and south of Mombasa without the hassle of cabs, but having the chance to give a lift to "good" girls. LOL

Smugler
05-04-12, 11:24
It is always very funny that during the sexuel game. Signal from SMS going. With the western union number from anather stupid man. I can not believe that this mans believe in the real love from this malayas. Go around first of month to Mtwapa, western union office. You not believe your eyes. I now one girl very well. End evry month coming 200 euro in western union. This is more than 2 months her salery. This girl rent for 15k her appartment. Lux appartment! This girl tolt my. The game must going on with this stupid mzungus. Good for us. God was giving us gold between leggs. Why not thake profit from this.Western Union is very expensive, I used http://tuma-pesa.com/ Several times now, its much profitable.

Member #4364
05-04-12, 22:19
Biffa; google Summerlink Hotel, Dorse and Glory (Grand?)

Zimzam
05-08-12, 10:28
TEMBO TO FINALLY CLOSE ITS DOORS.

16 years on the game and now its time for the wrap up. TEMBO DISCO, One of the oldest and the top entertainment spots in Mombasa will officially be shut down on the 2nd of June after a night dubbed THIS IS IT. Tembo disco is or rather will be one one off the largest and most recognized entertainment spots in East Africa.

Tembo has hosted some of the most attended concerts in the history of this country's showbiz, hosted some of the greatest international artistes and lasted a life time.

This comes as a major blow to the Mombasa entertainment industry.

FleeToKenya
05-08-12, 15:06
TEMBO TO FINALLY CLOSE ITS DOORS.

16 years on the game and now its time for the wrap up. TEMBO DISCO, One of the oldest and the top entertainment spots in Mombasa will officially be shut down on the 2nd of June after a night dubbed THIS IS IT. Tembo disco is or rather will be one one off the largest and most recognized entertainment spots in East Africa.

Tembo has hosted some of the most attended concerts in the history of this country's showbiz, hosted some of the greatest international artistes and lasted a life time.

This comes as a major blow to the Mombasa entertainment industry.I move to Mombasa the 8:th of June, so typical that tembo is closing. Best place in Mombasa. Well I hope they will open someting new soon. Need a nice place to bing my friends when they come down and visit.

If anyone has heard something of a "new" tembo please send me a text.

Zimzam
05-10-12, 23:25
So the "LOLLIPOP CLUB" will continue operating, but that's of course not an attractive or adequate (& expensive) alternative.

There are rumours that the whole place will be torn down to build an apartment-complex at that place.

Below is the managers message on their facebook site:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tembo-Entertainment-Plaza/151104541586367

Dear friends of TEMBO DISCO MOMBASA,

It is with deepest regrets and lots of pain in my heart, that I have to announce that after providing Kenyans and International Visitors to Kenya for 16years with High Quality Entertainment, the Final Curtain will be falling for one of. East Africas largest and most recognized Entertainment Centres.

Tembo Disco will continue operating ONLY for another 5 weekends and will cease its operations after the last party on Sato. 5th June 2012.

I would like to thank all our friends, members and esteemed patrons for the support they gave Tembo for the last 16 years. ASANTE SANA.

So make sure you come and party on the last 5 weekends to come. Be part of Kenyan Entertainment History and say. I WAS THERE. I WAS PART OF IT!

Up to the Final Party on 2nd June, Tembo Disco will still be open every Friday and Saturday.

Bavaria Beer Garden and Lollipop will also be operating every day EXCEPT on Mondays.

LOLLIPOP MTWAPA will continue as usual. 7 days a week. 365 days a year, from 9pm to 5am.

However Sad the matter is. Where there is an ending there's always also a new beginning! Tembo is not out of the picture. As we are looking for new premises for a new Tembo Disco and many more Lollipops.

So until then, thanks again and take care of yourselves!

Walter

Wambomilly
05-16-12, 00:25
Today, I did chat with afro girl. This girl doing notting in her life. One mzungu pay all. Giving her one car. End the girl try to find more mzungus idiots. Doing the same. I can not belived!I am an afro girl too, (I have blocked you on afro by the way) what choice do we have considering how cheap everyone has become? And there I don't even have to fuck someone to earn money. I Just sit on my laptop and tell them sweet nothings. Afro is just the best, I have even traveled to Europe several times because of afro. Willy I almost once met you physically after chatting on tagged, but you wouldn't agree to pay my taxi upfront so I decided not to leave the house, boy would I have been sorry. Anyway I am learning alot from this site. Continue teaching me your cheap tricks, I have always known how to spot and stay away from cheap guys but now I will try to warn my friends.

James B2
05-17-12, 14:17
Hi,

I'm new on this board, read quite some of this thread, but some information is a few years old, however might still be up-to-date. So I dare to ask for your help.

I'm planning to spend two weeks in Kenya to relax and have a good time off work. Given the information I found here I'm looking at hotels along Bamburi Beach. But which ones are girlfriendly, preferably not just for the night but also accept the girl joining for breakfast. I'm kind of the romantic type and love to have a good time with a girl maybe for some days not just an hour or two.

I found some decent offers online (flight + hotel) for the following:

- Severin Sea Lodge.

- Travellers Beach.

- Travellers Club.

- Reef.

- Bamburi Beach Hotel.

- Kenya Bay Beach.

Also, what are current price levels for.

- LT till next morning.

- LT multiple days

- drinks like Gin Tonic, vodka orange at restaurant, bars.

- taxi drives.

- safaris.

- day sail cruises.

Are there any good shopping malls for.

- polo shirts.

- shorts.

And last but not least.

- can you easily get cash from ATMs and if so how much is their limit

Thank you very much for your help.

James

Willyboy
05-17-12, 20:51
I am an afro girl too, (I have blocked you on afro by the way) what choice do we have considering how cheap everyone has become? And there I don't even have to fuck someone to earn money. I Just sit on my laptop and tell them sweet nothings. Afro is just the best, I have even traveled to Europe several times because of afro. Willy I almost once met you physically after chatting on tagged, but you wouldn't agree to pay my taxi upfront so I decided not to leave the house, boy would I have been sorry. Anyway I am learning alot from this site. Continue teaching me your cheap tricks, I have always known how to spot and stay away from cheap guys but now I will try to warn my friends.I will not crying. Somany girls want my. I can not choice. Evryday one hunderd girls waiting for my.

MarioMarengo
05-18-12, 07:25
Hi,

I'm new on this board, read quite some of this thread, but some information is a few years old, however might still be up-to-date. So I dare to ask for your help.

I'm planning to spend two weeks in Kenya to relax and have a good time off work. Given the information I found here I'm looking at hotels along Bamburi Beach. But which ones are girlfriendly, preferably not just for the night but also accept the girl joining for breakfast. I'm kind of the romantic type and love to have a good time with a girl maybe for some days not just an hour or two.

I found some decent offers online (flight + hotel) for the following:

- Severin Sea Lodge.

- Travellers Beach.

- Travellers Club.

- Reef.

- Bamburi Beach Hotel.

- Kenya Bay Beach.

Also, what are current price levels for.

- LT till next morning.

- LT multiple days

- drinks like Gin Tonic, vodka orange at restaurant, bars.

- taxi drives.

- safaris.

- day sail cruises.

Are there any good shopping malls for.

- polo shirts.

- shorts.

And last but not least.

- can you easily get cash from ATMs and if so how much is their limit

Thank you very much for your help.

JamesI have been there in this last months, something has changed: more expensive (much more) no more friendly the people, more dangerous, take care!

Carlos Primeros
05-18-12, 08:52
James. I can recommend the Severin Lodge hotel, I stayed there several times and they are GF. Only please book a double room.

Carlos

James B2
05-19-12, 05:41
James. I can recommend the Severin Lodge hotel, I stayed there several times and they are GF. Only please book a double room.

CarlosThanks for the feedback. What about Travellers? On Tripadvisor I read that in the evening girls sit at their bar to pick-up guys?

Wenzman
05-20-12, 06:48
I am an afro girl too, (I have blocked you on afro by the way) what choice do we have considering how cheap everyone has become? And there I don't even have to fuck someone to earn money. I Just sit on my laptop and tell them sweet nothings. Afro is just the best, I have even traveled to Europe several times because of afro. Willy I almost once met you physically after chatting on tagged, but you wouldn't agree to pay my taxi upfront so I decided not to leave the house, boy would I have been sorry. Anyway I am learning alot from this site. Continue teaching me your cheap tricks, I have always known how to spot and stay away from cheap guys but now I will try to warn my friends.You can block me also, because I will not fall for your cheap tricks. One girl told me she arrive with a taxi. But I see her coming in a matatu. Baby we are not so stupid, you are spoiled for me.

Poufet
05-20-12, 21:13
Hi Guy,

Will have an opportunity to go to Mombassa in July for a professional trip and will be interested to extend a few days for mongering. Any advice for girlfriendly hotel, nice hotel close to the beach and hotspot?

Thanks for your help!

DylanGerman
05-22-12, 20:19
Hi Guy,

Will have an opportunity to go to Mombassa in July for a professional trip and will be interested to extend a few days for mongering. Any advice for girlfriendly hotel, nice hotel close to the beach and hotspot?

Thanks for your help!Kahama or Indiana Hotel are perfect. Near the mainroad and the beach. It's between cheers, tembo and casaurina best mongering place's.

They girlfriendly and affordeble in the low season.

Bareback Jack
05-24-12, 17:59
And there I don't even have to fuck someone to earn money. I Just sit on my laptop and tell them sweet nothingsI can see what is in it for you but I fail to understand why any man who has been here before would bother to waste their time on any of those dating sites. I haven't seen any girl on there that would tickle my fancy more than those I can meet here face to face any given day. Only a minority of profiles are verified so you never know if a particular girl looks anything like on the photos. I'd rather take my chances out on the street any day. It's not like there is a shortage of cute girls anyway.

On another note I do understand your resentment for what you call cheap guys, but then again every girl has the choice to simply say no. In a free market it should be possible for like minded people to meet. Cheap can meet cheap and not so cheap can meet their counterpart to. One man's meat is another man's poison?

Bareback Jack
05-24-12, 18:14
So the "LOLLIPOP CLUB" will continue operating, but that's of course not an attractive or adequate (& expensive) alternativeYou can say that again. Lollipop is the lousiest excuse of a strip club I've ever seen in my life. Most of the girls in there are totally not attractive and certainly don't know how to move their body. The only ever half way talented girl I've met in there was not a Kenyan but a Senegalese. My very limited French however made the conversation very difficult.

I'd be really tempted to create a much more sophisticated version of a strip club but I really doubt there is a market here for this kind of entertainment. Given that most guys here expect to get laid for 2k, selling an illusion with the option to get laid seems to be really far fetched

Bareback Jack
05-25-12, 18:40
So I sit alone in Yul's one evening just to have a quite supper on my own. Low season and that place is dead, so just exactly what I was looking for as I wasn't looking for any action. I had just paid my bill and was ready to go when two girls came to get some ice cream. I had to pass around the cute one and because she had a fairly prominent behind I moved touched her arms softly, said sorry and moved her gently a bit to the side. She looked at me and said nothing and I said nothing either but for some reason I was fairly sure that she would follow me anyway. I walked slowly to my car, took my time and about a minute later she stood in front of me. We had a fairly nice conversation, but I wasn't in the mood for talking so I just shut her up by kissing her deeply and biting her lips a bit. Somehow it was strange because her body isn't what I was typically looking for. She definitely had a few pounds extra and I normally do only go for very petite women with cute faces and good boobs otherwise I don't waste my time. However it was different with this one. There was something special about her face and her lips and kissing her gave me an instant hard on. She offered to do it in the backseat of my car but hey for various reasons I don't need that kind of publicity. Also, somehow I feel a bit playful and want to build up a bit more tension. So, I tell her that's enough for the day, take her number and leave her there.

I call her 2 days later and the tells me she is a student and asks me whether I will pick her up from campus. Luckily I'm in town but I told her that I was hungry and ask her to take a matatu and meet me for a drink and some food in Rio. She agrees and 15 minutes later she is there. She looks immaculate but I'm still worried about the few extra pounds. She starts to get drunk on strawberry wine and while she gets more tipsy by the minute she becomes naughtier and naughtier, telling me her damn fantasies and constantly putting her tongue either in my mouth or my ear while grabbing my dick under the table firmly with her hands. After one hour of foreplay I can't take it no more and drag her to a nearby place (nothing to write home about).

She insists on condom and for various reasons I agree to let go for once of my desire to bb this woman. However the only brand I could get my hands on (bad planning I know) was about as thick as a winter glove. All set we make our way to the room and she starts washing her punany for half an hour. I'm standing in front of her with a full erection and tell her to get the fuck out of the bathroom, push her on the bed, put the protection on and start to fuck her really hard. After about 10 minutes of pumping I pull out and know I won't cum this way. Fucking condom won't make me feel a thing and the sight of flab moving doesn't help either. So I tell her I'm not feeling anything and I just don't want to continue. She tries to convince me that she is feeling fine and that she wants the carrot back but I tell her I don't give a damn and if I'm not feeling her its really a pointless exercise. She was a good girl and knowing that I like her face and her lips, she rips off the condom and starts to suck my dick while she looks at me with these beautiful eyes. 2 minutes later I unload big time in her mouth. Excellent BBBJ, her technique is superb.

10 minutes later I'm out of the room after leaving her something small to cover her expenses, heading back home. Not sure if I will go back to this experience, but I might just do that to get some photos of these lips and another BJ. In summary cute face is nice for BJ (at least for me) but for anything else I can't stand the sight of a gram of flab, just can't deal with it.

Wambomilly
05-26-12, 12:29
I can see what is in it for you but I fail to understand why any man who has been here before would bother to waste their time on any of those dating sites. I haven't seen any girl on there that would tickle my fancy more than those I can meet here face to face any given day. Only a minority of profiles are verified so you never know if a particular girl looks anything like on the photos. I'd rather take my chances out on the street any day. It's not like there is a shortage of cute girls anyway.

On another note I do understand your resentment for what you call cheap guys, but then again every girl has the choice to simply say no. In a free market it should be possible for like minded people to meet. Cheap can meet cheap and not so cheap can meet their counterpart to. One man's meat is another man's poison?At least you understand where I'm coming from, most men here resent me for saying what is true, I can get that men here root for their own interests. It is just the same on my side, I'm rooting for my interests.

Sir Van Koff
05-26-12, 12:52
The dating sites are useful when you're looking for. Say someone from Kenya, who lives in your country. Here in the middle east I have landed a stewardess, an embassy worker, a waitress and a salesgirl. You know they're the top layer, because they've made it professionally (the first 2 at-least) . However they can be quite a hit on your pockets. Anyway, this is how I got started, having got a good introduction to African delights I took my first trip to Kenya last year and have been coming back ever since.

I do agree with you that dating sites are a bit of a hit and a miss when it comes to pulling women in Kenya while in Kenya. Have had a couple of good ones, but most are just part time / glorified hookers.

I can see what is in it for you but I fail to understand why any man who has been here before would bother to waste their time on any of those dating sites. I haven't seen any girl on there that would tickle my fancy more than those I can meet here face to face any given day. Only a minority of profiles are verified so you never know if a particular girl looks anything like on the photos. I'd rather take my chances out on the street any day. It's not like there is a shortage of cute girls anyway.

On another note I do understand your resentment for what you call cheap guys, but then again every girl has the choice to simply say no. In a free market it should be possible for like minded people to meet. Cheap can meet cheap and not so cheap can meet their counterpart to. One man's meat is another man's poison?

Willyboy
05-26-12, 15:27
The dating sites are useful when you're looking for. Say someone from Kenya, who lives in your country. Here in the middle east I have landed a stewardess, an embassy worker, a waitress and a salesgirl. You know they're the top layer, because they've made it professionally (the first 2 at-least). However they can be quite a hit on your pockets. Anyway, this is how I got started, having got a good introduction to African delights I took my first trip to Kenya last year and have been coming back ever since.

I do agree with you that dating sites are a bit of a hit and a miss when it comes to pulling women in Kenya while in Kenya. Have had a couple of good ones, but most are just part time / glorified hookers.Afro girls fishing in big lake. If one idiot giving money in the name of love (fake). Than this girls buying laptops to finding more idiots. To having more money. End than buying black berrys. To having more idiots. This cirle with never stop. Than becaim big money lady end smile with working class (5 dollar / day)

DylanGerman
05-27-12, 01:08
Afro girls fishing in big lake. If one idiot giving money in the name of love (fake). Than this girls buying laptops to finding more idiots. To having more money. End than buying black berrys. To having more idiots. This cirle with never stop. Than becaim big money lady end smile with working class (5 dollar / day)Of course they do. If I were an kenian girl I would do the same (LOL)

That's the only way to make money for them.

Willyboy
05-27-12, 11:31
Of course they do. If I were an kenian girl I would do the same (LOL)

That's the only way to make money for them.The thime will coming that not one girl will claening your hotelroom for 7000ksh / month, like in kahama. Special if new visitor paying this amount for one night.

Bareback Jack
05-27-12, 11:36
At least you understand where I'm coming from, most men here resent me for saying what is true, I can get that men here root for their own interests. It is just the same on my side, I'm rooting for my interests.During a long life I learned to understand the different viewpoints that people have and that everyone is looking for something. It's a free world and I have never resented anyone for telling it how it is (in their opinion) , but I have resented many people for being hypocrites, pretenders and so on.

My own version of the truth is the following: Men will be men. They are hunters and they will want to sleep with as many gorgeous women they can get their hands on. Men will always pay for sex in one or the other way. They pay if they stick around and get married and they pay if they just have casual sex. Now, when it comes to sex it is just like with food. There are many men who would never eat their meal in a fancy restaurant because they don't care much for a superb taste but just look to fill their stomach and are happy with a fast food meal or something simple. Others will savour every bite of a delicious meal and rather sleep hungry than compromise. Same with sex. If somebody is happy to accept what they get at the lower end of the range, why on earth would I try and convince them otherwise. Who would give me the right to do that? As for myself, I can forego a mediocre event and rather shell out for something spectacular. But spectacular has to be just that: Looks 10/10, GFE 10/10, enthusiastic and very open minded. Whoever can give that deserves a premium. But experience tells, these girls are very rare, even here.

Bareback Jack
05-27-12, 13:36
A while ago I sit in a well known coffee shop. A real stunner comes in with a friend and sits down at a nearby table where one very fat mzungu is already seated. She looks my direction and as I catch her eye I make a gesture indicating my desire to know whether she is with the fat guy. She shakes her head. A minute later I ask the waitress to go up to her and ask her for her number on my behalf. A few minutes later both ladies go to the bathroom and once they come back the waitress passes me a paper with her name and contact number. So far so good. I establish contact and we were supposed to meet the very next day in town. I call the meeting off because I happen to have an accident and instead sit at home licking my wounds. I agree to re-establish contact as soon as I feel better. Unfortunately a few days later I get mugged at gunpoint and my phone was gone. I hadn't backed up the phone and lost most of my contacts. Now the only thing I remember is the name and the first few digits of the phone number. However, I'd really like to bonk that girl before I leave the country. So if anyone knows a tall, slim, light skin girl that goes by the name of Nash, I'd really like to get the contact details.

Member #4364
05-27-12, 19:00
And this well known coffee shop is inside the nakumatt.

Wambomilly
05-28-12, 02:13
The thime will coming that not one girl will claening your hotelroom for 7000ksh / month, like in kahama. Special if new visitor paying this amount for one night.Willy when that time comes, cheap men like you in particular will no longer afford to monger in Kenya, which is good for us. If I can get 100Euro a night, why would I clean your room for less than that in a month? The players in the hotel industry will also raise the minimum wage so its good for everybody. Enjoy while it lasts.

Willyboy
05-28-12, 07:31
Willy when that time comes, cheap men like you in particular will no longer afford to monger in Kenya, which is good for us. If I can get 100Euro a night, why would I clean your room for less than that in a month? The players in the hotel industry will also raise the minimum wage so its good for everybody. Enjoy while it lasts.The mongers with money making always the sex prices. It is not inportent howmatch you can have from adder mongers. Kenya is always promotion prices. The supermarkt is overlaeded from black pussys. This make prices DOWN.

One girl in causerina told my. I do for 300ksh transport. 100ksh entrance +cola from 80ksh. 2am I can choise, going with mzungu for 500ksh (with nice bed) or losed 500ksh to visit causerina end sleep up matrasfloor. Girl say. I choice first option. 500ksh end lets go.

MarioMarengo
05-28-12, 08:52
Willy when that time comes, cheap men like you in particular will no longer afford to monger in Kenya, which is good for us. If I can get 100Euro a night, why would I clean your room for less than that in a month? The players in the hotel industry will also raise the minimum wage so its good for everybody. Enjoy while it lasts.Believe me this time is arrived, Kenya now is too much expensive and quality of SW is very low.

Bareback Jack
05-28-12, 09:17
Willy when that time comes, cheap men like you in particular will no longer afford to monger in Kenya, which is good for us. If I can get 100Euro a night, why would I clean your room for less than that in a month? The players in the hotel industry will also raise the minimum wage so its good for everybody. Enjoy while it lasts.There is no doubt that wages will go up along with commercial development and that the price of mongering will increase too. Exploitation at current levels will have an end sooner or later. The only people whining about this are the ones who are that cheap that they can't afford a pop in their own country.

For comparison: the minimum wage in UK is about 6. 50 per hour, but a decent escort will take anything between 100 and 500 pounds sterling per hour and between 800 and 2, 000 pounds for an allnighter. On top she will not make you feel half as nice as a pretty Kenyan girl if you spoil her a little bit.

Pete Benetar
05-28-12, 20:39
There is no doubt that wages will go up along with commercial development and that the price of mongering will increase too. Exploitation at current levels will have an end sooner or later. The only people whining about this are the ones who are that cheap that they can't afford a pop in their own country.

For comparison: the minimum wage in UK is about 6. 50 per hour, but a decent escort will take anything between 100 and 500 pounds sterling per hour and between 800 and 2, 000 pounds for an allnighter. On top she will not make you feel half as nice as a pretty Kenyan girl if you spoil her a little bit.The macro picture or "forest from the trees" is getting a little blurred here by sentiments, global outsourcing, recessionary forces at work etc. The issue of developed world guys being pw'd is just old and certainly every bit as commonplace in the US as the UK. I'd like a girl interested and interesting, otherwise to me, just for me, it's a waste of time.

In the latter half of the 20th century the population in Africa tripled. It's now what, about a billion now give or take? With advances in health care, agriculture, natural resource management, commerce etc the proliferation of life in "The Dark Continent" will continue, unabated. Some growth estimates put Africa's population at SEVEN BILLION by the end of the 21st century.

In that stunning growth, there WILL be the few (precious few, I'm afraid) that will be able to prosper and a few hundred dollars or euros will be nothing; the least of which to the guys willing or able to pay them. OTOH, life for the majority will continue to be cheap. Dirt Cheap. I don't say this with relish or glee. I've dimed more than a few of my own humanitarian missions and Sex is, has been and always will be the very smallest of fractions I pay out to be happy and for those around me to be happy. But for guys who dig Africans, I do not believe things will change much at all, or perhaps become even significantly MORE opportunistic save those few centers of commerce and power such as highest class areas of Capital cites, Commerce centers etc.

GOL to all and for anyone celebrating, Happy Memorial Day!

AfAsia
05-28-12, 20:39
Just £25 = 3000ksh for a shot on goal here in London, Jack. You want them all night; well, you pay's the price. Mongers, remember you pay the money, you dictate the market. You have the power.

Exploitation? Heavens, the monger is surely the loser when in Africa. Power to Willyboy, one of the few who sussed this out through sexperience in Africa.

Member #4364
05-28-12, 23:32
Sorry Mario; I'm too long on my way in Africa; less tourists; economy / euro crisis;

And so many girls. Maybe you spent your time at the wrong place.

In Mtwapa I'm sure; 2000 / night I ll getting what I want.

Cheers

Jiggydus
05-29-12, 10:35
The mongers with money making always the sex prices. It is not inportent howmatch you can have from adder mongers. Kenya is always promotion prices. The supermarkt is overlaeded from black pussys. This make prices DOWN.

One girl in causerina told my. I do for 300ksh transport. 100ksh entrance +cola from 80ksh. 2am I can choise, going with mzungu for 500ksh (with nice bed) or losed 500ksh to visit causerina end sleep up matrasfloor. Girl say. I choice first option. 500ksh end lets go.Willyboy is the man! Those African girls are smart. They will of course try to take as much as one is willing to give, and if you are a sucker, they will easily and gladly take a C note from you (100USD+). But they are also smart enough to know that something is better than nothing. The smart monger is able to get GFE from these type of women just the same as those doling out big bills. The price you pay does not always equate to a better experience. Just ask Sir Paul McCarthney, Tiger Woods, or even some big high roller mongers like I see getting played in the clubs in Nairobi and AC (Philippines).

Wambomilly
05-29-12, 12:51
Willyboy is the man! Those African girls are smart. They will of course try to take as much as one is willing to give, and if you are a sucker, they will easily and gladly take a C note from you (100USD+). But they are also smart enough to know that something is better than nothing. The smart monger is able to get GFE from these type of women just the same as those doling out big bills. The price you pay does not always equate to a better experience. Just ask Sir Paul McCarthney, Tiger Woods, or even some big high roller mongers like I see getting played in the clubs in Nairobi and AC (Philippines).If by smart you mean sleeping with Willyboy and his ilk for 500kshs, then you have not met the really smart African girls.

Bareback Jack
05-29-12, 13:32
Just £25 = 3000ksh for a shot on goal here in London, Jack. You want them all night; well, you pay's the price. Mongers, remember you pay the money, you dictate the market. You have the power.

Exploitation? Heavens, the monger is surely the loser when in Africa. Power to Willyboy, one of the few who sussed this out through sexperience in Africa.Do you happen to have a picture of a woman that goes for £25 a pop in London? I bet not, cause she will most likely be one hell of an ugly thing.

Bareback Jack
05-29-12, 13:37
The mongers with money making always the sex prices. It is not inportent howmatch you can have from adder mongers. Kenya is always promotion prices. The supermarkt is overlaeded from black pussys. This make prices DOWN.

One girl in causerina told my. I do for 300ksh transport. 100ksh entrance +cola from 80ksh. 2am I can choise, going with mzungu for 500ksh (with nice bed) or losed 500ksh to visit causerina end sleep up matrasfloor. Girl say. I choice first option. 500ksh end lets go.I have seen the women hanging around at 2am in Casaurina. Not worth getting your dick out. Not even for free

Bareback Jack
05-29-12, 13:49
The mongers with money making always the sex prices. It is not inportent howmatch you can have from adder mongers. Kenya is always promotion prices. The supermarkt is overlaeded from black pussys. This make prices DOWN.I guess I can see from the majority of the posts in the photo gallery what the girls from your glorious supermarket look like. I see a lot of average faces and bodies, a lot of flab and skin that hasn't been taken care of. 200lbs fatties are not for me

LustyHombre
05-30-12, 02:21
I guess I can see from the majority of the posts in the photo gallery what the girls from your glorious supermarket look like. I see a lot of average faces and bodies, a lot of flab and skin that hasn't been taken care of. 200lbs fatties are not for meMust be low season again, seeing that you guys are re-hashing the " but I managed to find a lay for less than you" thread.

I am happy to concede the bragging rights to this title to WB and others who are motivated by price and nothing but price, even though I'd like to point out that, in reality my gardener might deserve the crown bcs he only pays 100 or 200 at Kongowea and Saba Saba.

I fail to understand how some mzungu monger can allocate maybe 7 days of his annual vacation plus at least 600 Euro for a bargain basement ticket plus a similar amount for hotel and food only to then go for girls at the bottom of the barrel. Wake up guys and realize that you can get a top notch girl for just a fraction of what you would pay at home! The few days you spend in Kenya are too precious to waste on anything less than a first class experience. ,

I grew up on North American pricing ($ 20 per 3 min dance at an SC + VIP fees if you desire privacy and / or between $200 and 500 per hr for an escort) and now that I live in Kenya I am happy to pay whatever I feel is adequate to reward top drawer talent (please consider that I am old and ugly and can't compete with all you young bucks anymore in the optics dept ). The girls in my rotation all know how to present themselves well, are reasonably well educated and are all slim and pretty and, in general, a pleasure to be with in or out of the bedroom.

They know that the hotel where I meet them charges me about 3k for the room. I would feel very cheap if I were to offer them anything less than that for 2 hrs of no holes barred sex, after the 2nd or 3rd repeat, once she becomes a regular. Of course, it's a pure biz relationship all around, but who says we have to be mean about it and take advantage of the fact that there are 20 others waiting to take her place for maybe half of what she is getting used to getting by now.

LustyHombre
05-30-12, 13:32
I would like to add that, for me at least, mongering is all about feeling good about myself.

I accomplish that by making love to a very attractive young woman who would not even look at me in a normal dating environment. Obviously, she does it for the money, pure and simple.

If she is smart (and most of the ones I know are real smart!) she is likely to verbalize sooner or later that she has developed an affection for me. That means : " open your wallet wider, old man!"

Since I know that I only live once I don't get off on saving money (my wife tells me after every major shopping trip " the more I spend, the more YOU save " ).

I don't mind being a willing victim, provided she keeps on stroking my ego commensurately and keeps on delivering the goods in the bedroom.