PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Traveler1234
07-17-06, 18:45
Another great time had in Guangzhou....but Ramada Pearl hotel is a no no now...just too clean. Had to go into the city to get fresh supplies

great pix, luv the details

suggestion - re-size to around 70-85 kb size, anything more than 100+ kb takes more time to download to view.

tried to pm rather than post but your box is full, you might want to empty :)

T1234

Eaglestar
07-18-06, 13:56
Another married lady that I found on Asiafind.com. She just left my apartment about an hour ago.

A little more pudgy than I normally like but it was a real GFE.

I have chatted with her for quite sometime but I think she had another BF until recently. She has about 12 or so "friends" in her AFF network and I suspect one of them is him. Did not pry into it.

ES

HappyChap
07-19-06, 16:19
Sorry chaps, did keep any mobile because there are so many gals to be had there.

I stayed at Ramada Pearl but had to go into the city to pickup the girls. Just go to the Garden Hotel area at about 9.30 to 10 pm, particularly around the Elephant & Castle Bar or directly on the opposite side of the road. The girls will approach you...no additional mamasan charges. The good ones will still go for 500 RMB for overnight session.

Quality is never assured, as there are no mamasan or company control identity that are responsible for them. If they ask for money first, don't give. If you are really forced to, give them the money but lock up their blouse or skirt (when they are in the toilet) so they can't run off without you been satisfied or when you are sleeping after a good session.

Always negotiate for overnight. If they want to go early, fine, but ou an then trade for a good photo session. This balances the deal.

Phantomtiger2
07-19-06, 22:39
Quality is never assured, as there are no mamasan or company control identity that are responsible for them. If they ask for money first, don't give. If you are really forced to, give them the money but lock up their blouse or skirt (when they are in the toilet) so they can't run off without you been satisfied or when you are sleeping after a good session.

Bro, thats a new one I never heard of--locking their blouse and skirts in the safe--ha ha -good one. Dont know whats more valuable, their panties or my passport.
But seriously, IMO--all freelance SW (anywhere in the world)should not be paid in advance (at least not totally paid in full) until the required time or deed is finished. If you want to give a small deposit --thats fine but never in full. Less chance of cheating on you. If she refuses, then from my experiences something is not right about the whole situation and I will take my leave at that time and seek others.
Also, even if she is honest ,if she have the money, then there is no incentive for her to perform.
Again this is from previous experiences from SW elsewhere but should also apply to China--IMO

PT

Crazy Swede
07-20-06, 01:05
Hi Board Members .. this is my very first post in the Chinese section as i usually post in the Thai part of this great site :)

Having my hands full trying to bring my Thai G/F over to Sweden i recived a message from AFF .. cant´ say i have had much use of AFF as im not paying for the membership there .. anyway there was a message from a chinese girl in Guangdong Province who calls her self Jazmin .. does it ring any bells ?

I know many of you out there use AFF frequently to get layed in China and some of you may have come a cross her while looking for pussy , so any one reqognize her ?!

Im just curious as i have better things in mind for the moment but she knows im going back to Thailand in Dec. and will stay for 6 month so of cos´she invited me over all ready after just 3 email !

Sean many sweet Chinese pussie in this section thanx to you guys .. maby i can return the favour one day ;)

Cheers!

CS//

Csun213
07-20-06, 05:48
[QUOTE=But seriously, IMO--all freelance SW (anywhere in the world)should not be paid in advance (at least not totally paid in full) until the required time or deed is finished. If you want to give a small deposit --thats fine but never in full. Less chance of cheating on you. If she refuses, then from my experiences something is not right about the whole situation and I will take my leave at that time and seek others.
Also, even if she is honest ,if she have the money, then there is no incentive for her to perform.
Again this is from previous experiences from SW elsewhere but should also apply to China--IMO

PT[/QUOTE]

I agree with never give money upfront. The girls usually know that there is almost no chance that we will cheat them out of their money however once they got the money then some girls will think up excuse to leave early. One girl even goes as far a provide very bad service to a friend of mine who got mad and kicked her out early. She of course did not return any of the money. I know she did this on purpose because another one of my friend took her for short time a few days later and said that she was great. Did everything he wanted plus more. He was so happy with her that he give her an extra 100rmb tip.

Badboy27
07-20-06, 22:25
Sorry for a stupid question but what is 'AFF'?

Blunderer
07-21-06, 00:37
Adult Friend Finder
http://adultfriendfinder.com

Buko Max
07-21-06, 00:45
In this case it stands for Asia Friend Finder, which is affiliated with Adult Friend Finder and a host of similar websites.

Csun213
07-21-06, 01:00

Or Asian Friend Finder. Website for online match making.

www.Asiafriendfinder.com

Eaglestar
07-21-06, 04:10
I sometimes have a hard time connecting to Asia Friend finder in Shanghai so most of the time I use asiafind.com. This will take you to the same web site.

FYI

ES

Csun213
07-21-06, 04:38
I sometimes have a hard time connecting to Asia Friend finder in Shanghai so most of the time I use asiafind.com. This will take you to the same web site.

FYI

ES

Yes, they are the same site.

Platonic
07-21-06, 07:53
Hi Board Members .. this is my very first post in the Chinese section as i usually post in the Thai part of this great site :)

Having my hands full trying to bring my Thai G/F over to Sweden i recived a message from AFF .. cant´ say i have had much use of AFF as im not paying for the membership there .. anyway there was a message from a chinese girl in Guangdong Province who calls her self Jazmin .. does it ring any bells ?

I know many of you out there use AFF frequently to get layed in China and some of you may have come a cross her while looking for pussy , so any one reqognize her ?!

Im just curious as i have better things in mind for the moment but she knows im going back to Thailand in Dec. and will stay for 6 month so of cos´she invited me over all ready after just 3 email !

Sean many sweet Chinese pussie in this section thanx to you guys .. maby i can return the favour one day ;)

Cheers!

CS//

Hello,

If you look closely, this picture has been edited.

Platonic

Open to Explore
07-22-06, 05:16
Some Pics from the other day

Bull Dozer
07-23-06, 21:09
Guys,
Spent the evening at Hui Hua KTV & what great fun did we have , rest pictures can tell the story. Great Fun, I wish it would never end.

GO Joe

Bull Dozer
07-23-06, 21:12
Continuation of Party July 11th at Hui Hua KTV, Chang Ping.Still dreaming about it.

Go Joe

Faidenk
07-25-06, 08:01
It’s Sunday and I woke up with a woody this morning, the best indication one is in the pink of health. I did my chores and finished by 1pm. The weather was too hot and humid to be out. I went out to the mailbox to retrieve the letters, amongst them a stack of calling cards distributed by the Clifford Estate vice syndicates, mentioned in Panyu Titbits 2.

On the TV, of the 33 or so free-to-air TV stations I could received, the only program worth watching was some inane American Idol type of contest, on account of some of the female contestants who were, hmmm.. enticing to say the least. I watched the show and the introduction of every new contestant had my loins stirring. I knew I was fighting a losing battle and finally selected a card from the collection from the mailbox at random and called, reminding the lady at the other end to send a prettier one. 10 minutes later, she was in my apartment.

She wasn’t particularly pretty but she had good skin, sort of like HK singer Sammi Cheng. But unlike Sammi Cheng, she had 2 things to more than make up for it. She sat on the sofa, eyebrows raised as she waited for me to make my first move. I sat besides her, she replied, Ah Lan, to my question, and massaged my thighs. She 21, from Guizhou, she answered to my queries, and had been in Panyu about 4 months. Are those real? My eyes on her formidable bosom, at least a C cup, or dare I venture a D? She took my hands and placed them on her, as if daring me to prove they’re silicon. Oh, my, my hands could not unstrap her bra fast enough and she did not disappoint. They’re so fair they’re almost transparent, and far from throwing me off, the barely visible green veins accentuate their beauty and vulnerability. And the nipples, I swear, for texture and chewability, are unsurpassed.

She sensed my hunger and reached over to disrobe herself. Let’s go to the bedroom, I told her. The bedroom’s already cooled. Have I already showered? Yes I have. Do you mind if I do? Go ahead. I like a clean fuck. While she’s in there, I went out to get my camera and laid it carefully on the bed where she can see it. Then I went in to join her. She made space for me and applied some very moisturizing Dove on my chest and hardness. I turned her around, press against her generous but firm buttocks, and made a slow circular movement. One of my hands went to massage her breasts, careful to titillate her nipples, so smooth with Dove. My other hand slipped between her thighs and oh my, it already so lubricated my fingers went almost all in even without trying. She moaned and grind back at me.

We dried ourselves. Do you mind if I took some photos to remember you by? Err.. a moment of hesitation. I promise your face won’t show. She quickly took a small towel from the side table and covered it over her face, I snapped off 2 quick ones then she decided that was enough. I showed the results to her and she was more curious about the camera than the photos. Her body was decisively photogenic.

On the bed, I can vouch that a sucker was borne 21 years ago. She went at it with a fervor I’ve not seen before. Not the hard sucking out the life from your dick, trying to make you come in a jiffy, no teeth, no hard jerks, I hate that. With her it’s all slow long licks around the head, light and teasing feathering along the underside of the shaft, balls cupping and massaging, the works. I like her to come teach all the girls I’m fucking in the future. I struggled to keep my cool, she will not triumph. Sensing my eventual and fast approaching demise she eased herself slowly away from my cock, like music fading into the background and straddled me. I was already capped. She slid in easily.

Although I prefer to bed beauties (and who doesn't), I am now slowly learning to appreciate the also rans, those in the second or third rungs. Like Avis, they simply try harder, they’re more used to giving. Some of those beautiful bitches think you should kiss their ass for letting you have some, although thankfully not all of them are like this.

This angel took her time to drain me completely and then took her time to give me a very passable back massage. Recovered now, I asked her about her setup. Contrary to what I thought, they, all the syndicates and there are about a dozen of them, are all based inside Clifford. She told me there are 5 girls in her outfit and that I’m welcome if I want to pick my girls there. Could I go see? Sure, if you want but nobody’s in now, they’ve gone out shopping or play mahjong. OIC. It’s good to know they’re not a tightly controlled outfit. Can I still go? Sure.

Her apartment is just 6 streets down the road. It’s a 2-bedroom apartment, about 70sqm, several large posters of couple in very erotic poses scotch-taped on the wall. She switched on the aircon and TV and we talked for a while. After a while, she came on to me again, very slowly tickling my dick through the trousers with her fingers. When I achieve an erection, she asked whether she could blow me again. I gave her permission in view of her earlier good performance. She suggested the bedroom. I stripped while she switched on the aircon. Although I knew I could not come again within such a short time, I was nevertheless intent on pleasing her. Starting with missionary, interlude with doggie, and finally, tired, I let her straddle me so she could set her own pace, till she came.

She gave me her mobile and asked if I’ll call her again, I said yes and you know what, I really mean it.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for directions for posting a link to a specific report.

Denis
07-27-06, 15:01
Nothing special in this chubby girl take away for 200RMB from one of the BBS near the motel 168 previously reported
Ice and fire BBJ and FS.
Denis

Denis
07-30-06, 15:07
Small framed girl which came to my room at the Fuqing Sunshine Hotel in Fuquing, after she called to ask if I needed a massage.
nice small body but too tight! damage 250rmb.
Denis

Faidenk
07-31-06, 04:57
Faidenk,

Congrats for the report.

I believe you forgot to post pictures of "this angel".Yes, I believe I did, and here they are -

[Link to Photo deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting links to photos on other websites. If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Erik
08-06-06, 01:09
Not much of Chinese cuties to show you on this otour, maybe this one from the Wa ethny, in Yunnan, so that you can enjoy the cute pair of black boobs. Unfortunately, in the darkness of the room, I had not noticed that she had already put that white powder on her face, because these girls are so ashame to be born half black (not good for business because the Han Chinese men hate dark skins) that they paint their faces so that they look like zombies.

Member #1210
08-06-06, 05:05
My GZ girl. Have known her for sometime- Just a phone call away. She is not a pro.

Eaglestar
08-07-06, 02:08
Have not posted this lady for quite a while. Had some marvelous sex this weekend with her again.

03 & 03 a - BJ
04 - Rimming
07 & 07 a - The deed
08 - DATY (she was squirmming so much she could not take a good pic, this was the only one that turned out, he he he)
010 - Enjoying the moment
011, 012 & 013 - Ride 'em cowgirl

This lady is a little chunky but I will swear she is a top 5 sex partner. Nothing she won't do for or to me with GREAT excitement, enthusiasm and fervor. She even complains and gets humorously angry sometimes if I don't CIM. GOD ! !

Eaglestar
08-07-06, 02:26
These five pics were the same lady as below but taken last month.

01 & 03 - BJ
02 - Rimming (she loves it)
04 - Reverse face fuck
05 - Cleaning me up after CIM

This is private stock gentlemen so I cannot furnish contact info. Also she has a rather high profile job and is married so I must conceal her face.

ES

Erik
08-07-06, 23:36
A nice threesome in Kunming. Both students, originary from the Naxi ethny in Dali, according to them most of their classmates sell sex for extra money. They even offered me to introduce some virgin classmates, but that's not my type. I'll certainly will keep in touch with this school...

Eaglestar
08-10-06, 15:30
Maybe this is enough chatter about my post. Lets move on to posting pic here.

I will start it off with a Xianese I did for a couple of years when I lived there. She was one of my AFF freebies. (Cheap SOB that I am)

She is in the US now so no need to ask me about contact info.

ES

Member #1210
08-11-06, 14:11
A friend of an office friend. When my friend went to ladies room, she passed on her mobile. I kind a guessed she had nice tits, but when I saw them in flesh, I was happily surprised.

Eaglestar
08-16-06, 03:27
I posted a report and pics on this gal May 17th, post number 3981. She called me yesterday afternoon and was in town and needed a crash pad. I told her "Come on Down!"

She is moving to S'pore and from what she said will turn "Pro" there. I told her about the forum and she asked me to post some pics showing her face in hopes that some of you might find her in S'Pore.

Here are a couple of shots from last night and a few reposts showing her face.

Post here and in S'Pore thread but without pics in S'pore thread.

ES

Eaglestar
08-27-06, 00:30
I have been chatting with this 22 y/o on AFF and Yahoo over the past 3 or 4 weeks. She recently moved to SH just started a new job. Said she has no friends here so I offered. My steady lady was going out of town for the weekend so I asked if she would like to come to my apartment.

She said "I feel adventurous" and arrived about 9:00 PM last night.

Did her DATY (very sweet) mish and cowgirl and she finished me off with BJ. As I was about to cum I asked if I can CIM. "As you like" was her muffled reply. I loaded her down.

Look forward to a return match.

ES

Dog Day
08-29-06, 01:28
Had a great time last week with my best friend...she was so tired after

Dog Day
08-29-06, 01:33
A slim sexy body, silky skin, and a pussy so tight and wet, what else would a man need on a week-end?

Rayman
09-01-06, 18:28
Not often i post these days but Blacklisted has posted one of the best remarks ever on this forum. (....but these beautiful, intelligent and loving girls deserve more)

Why anyone would go with a pro without a condom is simply staggering. This lady wasn't a pro but she was african and i found her in a bar.... and that's enough for me to be persuaded to wear full body armour!

Admin
09-02-06, 19:18
Greetings everyone,

I have move the last several dozen text reports to a new thread titled "Photo Gallery Chit Chat".

The China forum has separate threads for discussing safe sex, hotels, chica strategies, etc. Let's keep this thread preserved for reports that actually include photos.

Thanks,

Jackson

Erik
09-03-06, 14:40
Very good initiative, Jackson, but, ehr... actually, my last post was regarding the last picture. Now it is on a separate thread linked to no current subject of discussion, so who is going to feel concerned and answer it ?

Bill Lee
09-03-06, 16:00
You can go back to your post and link the last picture to it and continue the discussion?

No?

Bill

Almost forgot to throw in a pic here. Fellas. That's the way this little honey looks. white powder face. What a active person in bed. Well worth the 150RMB and more.

Very good initiative, Jackson, but, ehr... actually, my last post was regarding the last picture. Now it is on a separate thread linked to no current subject of discussion, so who is going to feel concerned and answer it ?

Dino Jay
09-04-06, 00:40
Blimey, what a pair of boobs she has. Nicely shaped to have an extended sucking-session. Yumm

You can go back to your post and link the last picture to it and continue the discussion?

No?

Bill

Almost forgot to throw in a pic here. Fellas. That's the way this little honey looks. white powder face. What a active person in bed. Well worth the 150RMB and more.

Blacklisted
09-04-06, 02:38

You see Erik, at the end of the day, it all comes down to money.

There are several marketing initiatives I believe Jackson is employing to enhance the profitability of his forum.

1. ROD: Anyone who posts a half decent report goes immediately to the reps of distinction. This assists 'ownership': helps make newbies feel a part of the forum, thereby encouraging them to return and purchase memberships.

2: Senior memberships: After ten reasonable posts (is this right?) you become a senior member, once again, 'ownership' is the key word.

3. Photo Gallery: Because people now pay to look at the pics, they don't want to read a whole lot of pic related drivel (even though it's supposed to be a forum). Also, we don't want to go upsetting the pic suppliers, who provide the content upon which money is made.

Simple really, and who can blame Jackson? Everyone's got to make a buck, right?

Sorry, I will immediately post this in the General section, please feel free to delete.

Dog Day
09-04-06, 03:38
200 take home as usual.
Nice sweet smile, great fit body.

Dog Day
09-04-06, 03:40
What can i say?
Really great fit body..

Dog Day
09-04-06, 03:43
Tight pussy to that, and just enough hair.
Will rate an "8".
and worth a second helping.

Wei Ni
09-04-06, 08:21
As usual, Dog Day, great work !
Thanks

HappyChap
09-04-06, 16:14
Two wonderful chicks. Had 2 sessions with each...now they have flown away...what a shame...but the photos and memories are great..

One from Fujian....nothing comes close. But it gets dangerous when they call you "lao kung" when they come. Both came 4-5 times each overnight sessions. Just unbelievable!!!!

HappyChap
09-04-06, 16:17
A Shenyang chick....mmmmm...great

HappyChap
09-04-06, 16:19
Shenyang chick

HappyChap
09-04-06, 16:24
file too big

HappyChap
09-04-06, 16:28
sorry chaps for the disjointed pics

Tiger 888
09-04-06, 17:13
I do agree that no chat without pics should be posted here. Took two of the girls back and the first thing they asked for was a shaving session in the shower.

Straycat
09-04-06, 19:03
You see Erik, at the end of the day, it all comes down to money.

There are several marketing initiatives I believe Jackson is employing to enhance the profitability of his forum.

1. ROD: Anyone who posts a half decent report goes immediately to the reps of distinction. This assists 'ownership': helps make newbies feel a part of the forum, thereby encouraging them to return and purchase memberships.

2: Senior memberships: After ten reasonable posts (is this right?) you become a senior member, once again, 'ownership' is the key word.

3. Photo Gallery: Because people now pay to look at the pics, they don't want to read a whole lot of pic related drivel (even though it's supposed to be a forum). Also, we don't want to go upsetting the pic suppliers, who provide the content upon which money is made.

Simple really, and who can blame Jackson? Everyone's got to make a buck, right?

Sorry, I will immediately post this in the General section, please feel free to delete.The way I see it -- it doesn't really matter how many Fr's are submitted but what kind of content exists in the FR. This is a guide to global sex, not an old boys club -- if your not blazing new frontiers and adding value, then why bother... Technically I'm new here, but i believe i'm adding the same value (maybe more) than those who have many more shallow writeups and both fail to share and horde cell numbers. My prick has more wrinkles than a pitted prune and with more miles than a commercial jetliner -- I only wish I was new.

Erik
09-04-06, 21:07
Amazing picture !

Can I have six glasses of strawberry milk please ?

Oops, sorry about the comment on this thread.

Bill Lee
09-04-06, 23:15
Tiger

This is a real professional shot. What kind of equipment or software did you use to get such natural skin tone?

Bill

Here's a blast from the past. Dec., 2005 at CP.

I do agree that no chat without pics should be posted here. Took two of the girls back and the first thing they asked for was a shaving session in the shower.

Tiger 888
09-05-06, 02:04
Can I have six glasses of strawberry milk please ?
Erik, why worry about the glasses?

Tiger
...What kind of equipment or software did you use to get such natural skin tone?...The secret is to use an indirect flash (not possible with the built in). The camera I used is a Nikon D200, but similar results should be possible with any of the newer reflex cameras.
I use one of the best lenses Nikon has, 18-200. Makes it very easy to get closeups without getting too close. I attach one shot from a Bangkok Party a couple of months back. There again you see what a difference heavy makeup makes.

More interresting lighting could be achieved by an external flash away from the camera. But who would want to carry all that stuff.

Eaglestar
09-06-06, 09:31
Well guys she resigned her job and husband came to pick her up. She goes home next Sunday. These were from our last time together last Monday afternoon. :( She told her husband she was getting a manicure :)

Damn, I am really gonna miss her. Not a Miss China at all, but without a doubt the best long term sex partner I have ever had. I have been doing her for about one and a half years. Incredible BBBJCIM and when she goes cowgirl she really rides. Glad she never did buy any spurs :)

ES

Tiger 888
09-10-06, 06:11
It really seems to get quiet here with no more chit chat allowed.
Here are some pics from another trip to Shenzhen.

Kelentit
09-11-06, 01:15
Excellent shots Tiger1... I'm impressed with your camera.. you shoot with high ISO 1600 but the noise are nearly unnoticeable.. good job.

Tiger 888
09-11-06, 01:58
Excellent shots Tiger1... I'm impressed with your camera.. you shoot with high ISO 1600 but the noise are nearly unnoticeable.. good job.
That iso1600 was set accidentally from nightshots before, forgot to reset. Totally unnecessary for the flash pics. But with this camera (Nikon D200), eventhough I have experience with many cameras before, without manual you are completely lost.

As you see the noise in pic 03, at that time I regrettet the setting.

I add some pics that I have shot from my appartment being bored not being able to go out. They show the full capabilities of the camera.
But you will need to see the 18mm shot in comparison to understand.

No nudes, sorry.

HappyChap
09-11-06, 14:47
Are you using the Vibration Reduction telephoto 70-200mm? It is an incredible lens...more expensive than the camera body.

Tiger 888
09-11-06, 15:02
Are you using the Vibration Reduction telephoto 70-200mm? It is an incredible lens...more expensive than the camera body.No, its the 18-200 lens. I don't want to change lenses, since the chip is very sensitive to dust.

Veconicau85
09-11-06, 22:22
I posted a report and pics on this gal May 17th, post number 3981. She called me yesterday afternoon and was in town and needed a crash pad. I told her "Come on Down!"

She is moving to S'pore and from what she said will turn "Pro" there. I told her about the forum and she asked me to post some pics showing her face in hopes that some of you might find her in S'Pore.

Here are a couple of shots from last night and a few reposts showing her face.

Post here and in S'Pore thread but without pics in S'pore thread.

ESES,

I want konw how to find her, I'm in Singapore.

Thanks

Dog Day
09-12-06, 05:14
Had great week-end fun in a hotel with a new friend, 22, slim, porcelain skin, cute, and very horny. She brought her camera, and wanted to see how her pussy looks like..here goes.
Nice scent, soft, sensitive clean and tight...had a great sucking/fucking session after.

Dog Day
09-12-06, 05:19
She was too exhausted after, she had to relax in the tub..for a warm soak to relieve her body..This time used my camera phone...

Eaglestar
09-12-06, 11:14
ES,

I want konw how to find her, I'm in Singapore.

Thanks

Have not heard from her. Typical I guess. I have no idea where she is now. Hell, she may have been lying and went to BKK. China mobile phone does not work now.

Sorry///// If I hear from her I will post here.

ES

Dog Day
09-13-06, 03:27
Met a girl from internet, she was HOT. First meeting so I was not expecting to get laid. Walked her home, but got horny so went to my regular pussy take-out for a quick dongbei fix. Cute, active, 20 year old girl bred for frenzy fucking. 200 damage plus taxi fare as usual.
Just a cute smiling face as she did not want nudie pics taken.

Player88
09-15-06, 03:59
Been awhile since I have posted any photos. Have not been too active lately as far as pics are concerned but here are a few from freebies and semifreebies.

The first ones are of a chubby BBS gal that came by after work for a real round. Really got into it and made me work. She really rocked. Had a couple hour session where we did a double, chatting and playing in between, before we crashed out until noon that weekend, then did a quickie before I headed out. Met up a few more times and each have been better than the previous. Seems she skipped town so here are the pics.

The second set is of a sichuan gal with a nice clean trim. Amazing BBBJ and the tightest little box. Squeezed everylast drop out of me. Often found around XTD, though not so sure with a reccent round of entrapments happening there.

The last another freebie that I met while dining out one night. Sweet young thing, not too experienced but is now hooked on climaxing. Luckily not from Shanghai so not around much.

Charlie Driggs
09-16-06, 18:02
No, its the 18-200 lens. I don't want to change lenses, since the chip is very sensitive to dust.Nice photos, Tiger1. If you are using the built-in flash, do you have any problem with the lens causing a shadow at some settings? I get that with my 17-55 lens.

Stargm
09-21-06, 04:44
Not knowing my way in Shanghai I called an 'old friend' from Fenwicks HKG who was on a Visa run.

Good fun even if not local flavour!

Cap Iota
09-21-06, 08:48
been awhile since i posted any photos. just did my girl for the 2nd time in 2 days so i thought i post a pic. she's about 165cm, skinny everywhere except D cup breasts and an ass that says "STICK IT HERE"... 200rmb.

cap iota

BQ Bear
09-21-06, 23:23
Where did you find this girl?

been awhile since i posted any photos. just did my girl for the 2nd time in 2 days so i thought i post a pic. she's about 165cm, skinny everywhere except D cup breasts and an ass that says "STICK IT HERE"... 200rmb.

cap iota

Calico
09-22-06, 06:37
Cap Iota,

She is a beautiful girl ! Nice to be a company around town.

Could you introduce her to me ? calico127 at hotmail ?

Thanks

cap iota

Admin
09-23-06, 02:20
Greetings Everyone,

I have read your comments regarding the Forum report that you would like for me to review and/or edit.

I am always willing to review problem reports and effect the appropriate action, but with everything I have to do to maintain the Forum on a daily basis, I find it somewhat time-consuming to hunt down and identify an exact report in the Forum from amongst the thousands of reports. Therefor, I would ask your assistance in helping me identify the report by asking you to please use the "Report this Post to a moderator" link at the bottom of the report.

When you select this link, the program will display a dialog box wherein you may enter your comments about the report. After that, please select the "Send Report Now" button at the bottom of the screen, and the Forum software will send me an email with your comments and a link directly back to the report. This makes it very easy for me to read your comments, and then go directly to the report where I can effect the appropriate response.

Thanks,

Jackson

Fenix1006
09-23-06, 02:26
I live at a nearby place with some friends, but wouldnt mind getting into some action, is there anything else in the area you might recommend?

Any help would be appreciated.

Small framed girl which came to my room at the Fuqing Sunshine Hotel in Fuquing, after she called to ask if I needed a massage.

Nice small body but too tight! damage 250rmb.

Denis

Eaglestar
09-24-06, 03:44
I have reported on this lady previously but have not seen her for several weeks due to her business travel. She called Friday, said she is back in town and wants to come see me. Sooooooo

28 Y/O, not a real beauty but loves sex and gives an excellent GFE. BBBJ is 7/10 but was not able to take pics in the throughs of the passion.

One thing about her is her "pussy farts". I have experienced this a few times in the past but pretty rare. With her it is an everytime experience and not just once or twice during the deed but several times.

Anyone else experience "pussy farts"? What causes it?

ES

Ticktock
09-24-06, 04:24
Enjoy your posts Eaglestar.

As to pussy farts. It's just you squeezing out air. Which you probably know or guessed.

What causes it? Not sure of the mechanics, but these are some triggers:

1) Position matters a lot. Usually its doggie.
2) Pulling out and sticking it back in.
3) Loose pussy after hours of sex.

Try lube or different positions or background music if it bothers you too much. Never had a girl that consistently did it though.

Albert Punter
09-25-06, 12:26
Narsus already explained some possible causes.

Allowe me to mention one more.

Many years ago a girl I had the chance to drive to my place started the meeting by offering her pussy to DATY.
I was surprised of that sudden offer, other that not very expert on what to do, so I blowed air into it.
Pussy started to fart.

So, Eaglestar when you DATY don't blow !

P.S. Sorry for no pics. I will post some soon.

Dash
09-25-06, 18:01
Does AFF mean adult friend finder?
Those capiota pics are fabulous, wow.

Eaglestar
09-26-06, 03:58
Does AFF mean adult friend finder?
Those capiota pics are fabulous, wow.

In my case it is Asia Friend Finder (asiafind.com).

ES

Albert Punter
09-29-06, 14:37
Enjoy some pics from a freebie I recently met.

Some stats about her:

height: 165 cm
weight: 55 kg
face: 8/10
body: 7/10 , a little overweight but acceptable
hair: long
skin: very soft
skills: 8/10
passion: 9/10
foreplay: very good
kissing: deep
showering together: yes
BBBJ: excellent
CIM: no
swallowing: no
COF: no
AR: no
DATY: yes, she enjoyed a lot
FS: yes, various positions
ANAL: not requested

Eaglestar
09-30-06, 05:39
AP's freebie looks a lot better then mine :( On the other hand mine is also very good and I can rationalize that anything over a mouthfull is wasted :)

She came again last night kinda late so only had one session but it sure was nice.

ES

Silly Puppy
10-01-06, 14:00
You can get similar girls for 100rmb as mamasan fee is another 100. I got her # then later called her during the daytime. After the deed I gave her 150 and she was so happy. Her pussy hair is fine and coarse which to my delight is perfect.

Nircomm
10-01-06, 15:46
You can get similar girls for 100rmb as mamasan fee is another 100. I got her # then later called her during the daytime. After the deed I gave her 150 and she was so happy. Her pussy hair is fine and coarse which to my delight is perfect.It is most important information - the price and quality.

Please explain the exact place.

Silly Puppy
10-01-06, 20:00
It is next to the Shangri-La hotel near Lowu train station. You can find many reports about this area in this forum. Basically, if you walk out of the hotel and turn right you will see a few mamasans and pimps asking you to have a massage. They talk in Chinese but you knwo what I mean. They will normally ask for 600 but just laugh at them and be firm on 200 or even 150. I think it is difficult but not impossible to get a girl for 150, though. Then they will take you to the nearby alley and after 10 minutes a half dozen young girls from 17 to 21 will come down from the tall apartment next to a massage place center. Then you just bring the girl to your hotel and ask her phone number. Make sure she remembers your room so when she comes back next time she won't get lost. Tell her you'll give her 130 next time and tip her 20 if she allows you to take pics. Work like a charm to me. I asked the girl to bring along another friend and they were so fun to play with.

Nircomm
10-01-06, 22:10
It is next to the Shangri-La hotel near Lowu train station. You can find many reports about this area in this forum. Basically, if you walk out of the hotel and turn right you will see a few mamasans and pimps asking you to have a massage. They talk in Chinese but you knwo what I mean. They will normally ask for 600 but just laugh at them and be firm on 200 or even 150. I think it is difficult but not impossible to get a girl for 150, though. Then they will take you to the nearby alley and after 10 minutes a half dozen young girls from 17 to 21 will come down from the tall apartment next to a massage place center. Then you just bring the girl to your hotel and ask her phone number. Make sure she remembers your room so when she comes back next time she won't get lost. Tell her you'll give her 130 next time and tip her 20 if she allows you to take pics. Work like a charm to me. I asked the girl to bring along another friend and they were so fun to play with.Thanks - clear information.

Alex Rock
10-01-06, 23:21
Great pics !!

Why not ask her to take pics of you giving DATY??

Petemcc
10-02-06, 01:28
It is next to the Shangri-La hotel near Lowu train station. You can find many reports about this area in this forum. Basically, if you walk out of the hotel and turn right you will see a few mamasans and pimps asking you to have a massage. They talk in Chinese but you knwo what I mean. They will normally ask for 600 but just laugh at them and be firm on 200 or even 150. I think it is difficult but not impossible to get a girl for 150, though. Then they will take you to the nearby alley and after 10 minutes a half dozen young girls from 17 to 21 will come down from the tall apartment next to a massage place center. Then you just bring the girl to your hotel and ask her phone number. Make sure she remembers your room so when she comes back next time she won't get lost. Tell her you'll give her 130 next time and tip her 20 if she allows you to take pics. Work like a charm to me. I asked the girl to bring along another friend and they were so fun to play with.Try 13802571230, she is called Kelly and hangs out where you are talking about, just outside the Shangri la. She has access to loads of young girls, though her shagging accommodation is dingy! Cost me 130RMB first time and 100RMB second time for young Chinese girls- which is what she says 'you want young Chinese girl?' She speaks reasonable English and is a cutie herself. Apart from her there are shit loads of mamasans in the alley ways just off the main drag, but we all know that. The real purpose of this post was to say they on my very first mongering experience in China I got 130 and 100 as prices for girls there, and if I can get that, anyone can- trust me, I couldn't sell water to a rich thirsty man!

Eaglestar
10-02-06, 03:20
Great pics !!

Why not ask her to take pics of you giving DATY??

Yeah I should. She will be back in SH 10/6 so maybe then.

ES

Albert Punter
10-02-06, 14:23
Eaglestar,

Don't worry about girl's appearance.
When mongering service and fun are priorities, and I think that you get those.

AP's freebie looks a lot better then mine :( On the other hand mine is also very good and I can rationalize that anything over a mouthfull is wasted :)
ES

Undercoverh
10-04-06, 03:43
I know some of you will only go with 9s, but ofter an ordinary looker can provide better service. Attached photos are a case in point. From Shenzhen in the pink high rises. See Shenzhen thread for details.I have viewed your PICs over the past year, excellent PICS--keep up the good work! Also, I agree with your comments that an ordinary looker can provide better service. When I was a young guy, on my first trips to Asia, I always paid more for 9's and 10's. That was 10 years ago. Now, I pay less and get much better service from ordinary Asian ladies in China and Thailand.

Arctic1
10-06-06, 18:37
Second-year student at a university in Chongqing, thanks to banwan.com

Wei Ni
10-07-06, 02:36
Wow, nice ass, Arctic1, did you had time to take more detailled pictures ?

Silly Puppy
10-07-06, 20:00
I'll call Kelly. Thanks for sharing.

Superforce99
10-08-06, 01:53
Try 13802571230, she is called Kelly and hangs out where you are talking about, just outside the Shangri la. She has access to loads of young girls, though her shagging accommodation is dingy! Cost me 130RMB first time and 100RMB second time for young Chinese girls- which is what she says 'you want young Chinese girl?' She speaks reasonable English and is a cutie herself....

I called "Kelly" and the name "Jan" came up on my phone! Ha ha...that means
the number is the same one I posted a long time ago in the SZ thread for the
"sister" of the infamous Icy (I'm sure OAH is chuckling now).

Icy was a former English teacher who ran an apartment brothel with her husband
in the Shangra La area. I still fondly remember standing at the McDonalds with
OAH waiting for her nervous, neurotic self to meet us and push us to pick a girl.
And it was always a bit jarring to see her little 4-year old kid running around the
place while young *****s played cards and Icy's mother mopped the floor....
hilarious and surreal. When she went back to her village, she gave me the number
for "Jan", her sister.

Anyway, I haven't tried to use the services of "Kelly/Jan" in a while, but I still
remember that she always offered young, fresh gals who were just starting out
in the SW business. Not necessarily good looking or good service, but once in a
while, you'd find a gem amoung the fresh country bumpkins and Kelly/Jan was
always nice and provided safe services.

J

OldAsiaHand
10-08-06, 09:16
Johnny:

I don't think the old lady was really her mother was she? I know she told us that, but I had my doubts. I think Icy just used the place to keep her girls and offer the bedrooms. I had my share of good and bad from Icy too.

I remember that the "mother's" place was clean and well kept up, not "dingy" as Pete describes it.

Are you sure we are talking about the same mama? I am sure some of the apartments offer better accomodation than others so one should insist on a clean place.

Just my POV.

OAH

Mijn Muze
10-08-06, 19:13
You wrote:

"Cost me 130RMB first time and 100RMB second time for young Chinese girls"

Is this the fee for the "mamasan" only and what to pay to the girls?

Albert Punter
10-09-06, 12:15
Sorry friends but this is Photo Gallery.

Move your comments about pricing to Chit Chat thread or appropriate city thread.
Thanks.

Eaglestar
10-09-06, 16:23
Alex asked for some pics of my and my Mongolian freebie whilst I DATY. Some DATY attached along with others from our tryst night before last. IN one (006 I think) she really did get a hard nipple in the pic.

Hey Rock, the nipple looks like a rock.

Damn I love the way she rolls her head back and grunt and groans when I am shagging her. She does get off on DATY also.

Once again we experienced pussy farts, but in the mish position, hmmmmmm?

ES

LexLuther
10-09-06, 23:09
Eaglestar,

Do you have a big mustache or is that all pussy hair?

Nice pics and thanks!

:)

Lex

Eaglestar
10-10-06, 01:30
The annswer to your question is a resounding YES:)

Alex Rock
10-10-06, 13:24
Boy !!! Well done. Did she like taking the DATY pics?

Eaglestar
10-10-06, 16:13
Boy !!! Well done. Did she like taking the DATY pics?

Hard to say she was grunting, groaning and purring all the time. Maybe that is why she took the unknowing pic of her nipple :)

I did not realize how red in the face I was until I look the second time. Maybe the vitimin V effect??? LOL

Alex Rock
10-10-06, 16:31
Are you grunting and breathing heavily when you take pics too?

Le Baron
10-11-06, 09:33
It has been a real long time since my last visit to China...
When I see all the pics on this forum, all I can say is I miss them xiaojie...

Juno Audio
10-11-06, 16:02
Went to a place that offers Red Ropes FS during the holidays, and here are the results.

Ace Gallant
10-11-06, 16:23
Went to a place that offers Red Ropes FS during the holidays, and here are the results.

Is this place Waves Sauna in Wu Zhong Lu, Shanghai?

Looking at the photos, it is like Waves.

AG

BenDover57
10-12-06, 00:09
Nice report !!! I have always wanted to try the "Red Rope" and will definitely do it on my next trip to China. I hope it is half as good as it looks. Keep your powder dry.

Blacklisted
10-12-06, 06:03
Nice pics there, even looks like a few extra bondage bits and pieces up there as well.

Fun, fun, fun!

Bear X
10-12-06, 12:19
wah... the red rope is like Stunt Sex.. ahhaha..... good work...

Kelentit
10-14-06, 11:30
Juno
Great action and great pictures! This is something yet to be experience by me. Will definitely try in my China trip next year!

Andrew 2
10-14-06, 17:15
Have a Shanghai friend who decided it would be fun to try something with a lady for a change. I've got approx 40 clips of them in action, The question is how do I upload these and or pull clips/frames from the clips to post .

Albert Punter
10-14-06, 18:13
You may want to try with sexuploader.com and give us the reference so that who is interested can watch the clips.

Have a Shanghai friend who decided it would be fun to try something with a lady for a change. I've got approx 40 clips of them in action, The question is how do I upload these and or pull clips/frames from the clips to post .

Andrew 2
10-16-06, 00:34
A friend who now likes to try a LOT of different things took approx. 1 year to cultivate this maybe considered a freebeeeeeeeee except for the weekly shopping trips so in other words nothing is free.

Buko Max
10-16-06, 00:47
Thanks for posting the vid clips but #3 link is unavailable

Netter
10-16-06, 08:12
http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=5IAG158

http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=5IAG1580 ??

Thanks!!!

Le Baron
10-18-06, 10:03
Hmm, vey interesting, this Red Rope place.
I wonder where it is.

And nice pics....!!!

HappyChap
10-20-06, 12:32
Had these 2 Chinese girls for 2 nights each. Incredible service include wonderful professional massage and fun..everything was possible and they climaxed just as much as I did. Such a rare find...all good things come to an end...mmm

Clandestine782
10-20-06, 13:30
Great photos!!! (I know it is off topic, but I couldn't help but comment on the nice work.)

HappyChap
10-20-06, 16:14
These days...a good time has to be combined with good images. It is a must for me. In later years, you can still continue to enjoy your adventure thru the photos....when China is too far away...a cup of warm coffee and flipping thru the pix can bring a smile and nice memories. Enjoy.

Great photos!!! (I know it is off topic, but I couldn't help but comment on the nice work.)

Albert Punter
10-22-06, 10:56
These are some pics of a Japanese freebie I had recently dropped to switch to a wonderful Russian freebie.

Some stats:
height: 150 cm
weight: 40 kg
face: 6/10
body: 7/10
hair: short
skin: soft
skills: 10/10
passion: 10/10
foreplay: good
kissing: deep
showering together: yes
BBBJ: excellent
CIM: yes
swallowing: yes
COF: yes
AR: yes
DATY: yes
FS: yes, various positions
ANAL: not requested

Albert Punter
10-22-06, 11:07
More from this girl I met in Shanghai.

Intransit
10-22-06, 12:59
Alberto,

That's just not fair. You show us the pictures, you give us the description, and then you rub it in by saying you DUMPED her to be with a Russian chick that you don't describe and of whom you post no photos? That's cruel man, just cruel.

Darmour88
10-22-06, 18:41
Went to a place that offers Red Ropes FS during the holidays, and here are the results.Whoa, what the heck? I've never seen that before. They've got those over there? Where do i find those?

Intransit
10-22-06, 19:25
Best place I know of for the red rope is Shanghai and specifically the sauna at the Shanghai Hotel. Anybody have a better recommendation, would love to know.

Gualtier Malde
10-23-06, 01:00
Best place I know of for the red rope is Shanghai and specifically the sauna at the Shanghai Hotel. Anybody have a better recommendation, would love to know.

There is much discussion of this on the Shanghai forum. Shanghai Hotel is great, but so is Da Tang Yu Jing and several others. Also 500 Wuzhong Lu. Anyway, a search of the Shanghai forum for "red rope" will certainly be revealing.

Have fun!

GM

Albert Punter
10-23-06, 03:52
Yes, I may agree with you it is a little cruel to make things appearing so easy.
In actual facts they are not, as getting a chick is a long work sometimes.

As far as more info about new girl, I think I won't post any in this case. Sorry.
And if I post photos, you may say I am even more cruel ....

Alberto,

That's just not fair. You show us the pictures, you give us the description, and then you rub it in by saying you DUMPED her to be with a Russian chick that you don't describe and of whom you post no photos? That's cruel man, just cruel.

Ace Gallant
10-23-06, 04:58
There is much discussion of this on the Shanghai forum. Shanghai Hotel is great, but so is Da Tang Yu Jing and several others. Also 500 Wuzhong Lu. Anyway, a search of the Shanghai forum for "red rope" will certainly be revealing.

Have fun!

GM

This is my take on the few regularly discussed Saunas:
(Overall Scores)

Shanghai Hotel = 6/10 service, girls 6/10, Price 6/10, facilities 7/10
500 Wuzhong = 6/10 Service, girls 7/10, Price 8/10, Facilities 6/10
Waves = 500 Wuzhong = 7/10 Service, girls 7/10, Price 8/10, Facilities 8/10
Hitech Plaza = 7/10 Service, girls 7/10, Price 5/10, Facilities 8/10
Da Tang = 6/10 Service, girls 6/10, Price 7/10, Facilities 6/10
Yu Ping = 6/10 Service, girls 6/10, Price 6/10, Facilities 5/10

AG

MikeMurer
10-23-06, 05:11
Can only confirm about the quality of "Su&GF" Both very nice and the service is great. Only problem was that you have no chance to meet on the "nice titty" one. Now AFF is down but still contcat to them.

Hooked up with a woman and her partner I contacted via AdultFriendFinder. They're pros, but what do I care?

The girl who's the boss was ok, decent body, but face is a 3 or 4. Her partner was better looking, about a 6, but great tits and a delicious pussy. Nice GFE with her, the other was more like backing vocals. Senior Members PM me for contact details.

Hopefully this is the first of a series of Intransit reviews and photo series. In this particular case, I had a non-participating female friend with us taking pictures. These two are available in Beijing.

John Siron
10-26-06, 16:14
This is what it says when you try downloading from within China: "All download slots assigned to your country (China) are currently in use. Please try again later. "

Are there any other better services out there?

http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=T3NILIYU

Hopefully this will work, if so, then I will try the others

Bull Dozer
11-05-06, 02:41
Hi guys, I landed up at Happy Inn on Oct. 18th evening & got myself 2 girls for 400RMB for 2 hours, but the trainee performed better than the trainer. Experience was so so. I would not go back there again. Spend a little more money & get better service at other hotels in Houjie or go to CP. Have fun. I had another freebie in Houjie works at a local Clothing store was a great performer all night better than most of the pros out there, was 18 years old what a sweetie she is/was. Sorry can't put up her pics as I promised not to reveal her identity awsome girl speaks good english. Can't wait to go back.

Pointpanic
11-05-06, 14:11
Hi guys, I landed up at Happy Inn on Oct. 18th evening & got myself 2 girls for 400RMB for 2 hours, but the trainee performed better than the trainer. Experience was so so. I would not go back there again. Spend a little more money & get better service at other hotels in Houjie or go to CP. Have fun. I had another freebie in Houjie works at a local Clothing store was a great performer all night better than most of the pros out there, was 18 years old what a sweetie she is/was. Sorry can't put up her pics as I promised not to reveal her identity awsome girl speaks good english. Can't wait to go back.

Glad to see that you made it to HouJie. Did you get to CP? What's the status with Hui Hua and Hui Mei. Miraton okay? Good attempt at Pics. Just come in a little closer on those poses. We'll be there Dec. 10 for a week. Post More! Where are those Ya Lan girls!

Arctic1
11-06-06, 11:03
A 22-year-old senior in a vocational college in northwest Hubei Province, eager to please. I convinced her to shave, as her pubic hair was so thick I had trouble finding the merchandise.

Kim Chee Kane
11-06-06, 12:24
A 22-year-old senior in a vocational college in northwest Hubei Province, eager to please. I convinced her to shave, as her pubic hair was so thick I had trouble finding the merchandise.

Yep. Way better when its clean. Sweet.

GlazedHuman
11-06-06, 21:44
A 22-year-old senior in a vocational college in northwest Hubei Province, eager to please. I convinced her to shave, as her pubic hair was so thick I had trouble finding the merchandise.O neat, :) nice gal you got! How u manage to?

Bull Dozer
11-07-06, 02:10
Waikiki Bob & Guys,
Spent one night in CP also on my last trip, had a great time with a girl from Yalan BBS, it was awesome, next day I spent early afternoon at the Miraton Sauna with a beautiful Hunan girl that brought out the tiger in me. We screwed 1 hour nonstop it was just great. Miraton Sauna has some good stuff. I was there on Oct.16th. Miss it real bad.

GJ

Glad to see that you made it to HouJie. Did you get to CP? What's the status with Hui Hua and Hui Mei. Miraton okay? Good attempt at Pics. Just come in a little closer on those poses. We'll be there Dec. 10 for a week. Post More! Where are those Ya Lan girls!

Dog Day
11-08-06, 07:02
Here is my friend teasing everybody today. Had great time with her last week-end.

Tried a shuang fei last time at Da'Village and had a grand time with 2 great horny girls. Had no time pressure and I gave up! I can't make it stand any more after 2 rounds each of endless sucking, munching and what-ever. A mus try.

Arctic1
11-08-06, 20:35
These two showed up at my door in Changping at the same time due to a miscommunication. So I had to entertain both. Two hundred RMB each, but the second one stayed the night since it was late.

Arctic1
11-09-06, 14:04
Not much cooperation from this subject, named Chen Yanzi. Nice rack. Two hundred RMB in my room, plus 20 RMB carfare.

Arctic1
11-10-06, 02:46
Unexpected nice rack on this little girl.

Arctic1
11-11-06, 00:49
Feifei is a bit of a whiner.

Erik
11-11-06, 13:58
I was very surprised to find this Mongol ethnic girl far deep in Yunnan at the Burmese border, but then I remembered that a very old settlement of Mongols had occured in Yunnan around the XIII century, when the Mongol dynasty invaded the Chinese empire. She still has the Mongol features, fair skin, small eyes. They still speak Mongol in her familly. Aged 18, she is completly illiterate. But very sweet and hot in bed.

Erik
11-11-06, 14:00
Forgot the most important :

Member #1210
11-11-06, 16:00
I was very surprised to find this Mongol ethnic girl far deep in Yunnan at the Burmese border, but then I remembered that a very old settlement of Mongols had occured in Yunnan around the XIII century, when the Mongol dynasty invaded the Chinese empire. She still has the Mongol features, fair skin, small eyes. They still speak Mongol in her familly. Aged 18, she is completly illiterate. But very sweet and hot in bed.

Sweet Indeed. What a find.

Doczee
11-12-06, 00:52
I meet the sisters pair in a KTV. Cost me 1,800 RMB for both.

Sgt Pecker
11-12-06, 07:03
I meet the sisters pair in a KTV. Cost me 1,800 RMB for both.I got worried when I saw 1,800 RMB, but I must say that, even though 900 a person is more than I would normally spend, I admire the selection, and would probaby do the same.

Was is LT or ST? Which city and KTV were you in? Did you negotiate in English or Chinese?

Ganoosh
11-13-06, 04:17
Nice pics, any more of these cuties!?!? ;)

I meet the sisters pair in a KTV. Cost me 1,800 RMB for both.

Smma0717
11-13-06, 08:36
Finally I figured out how to post pictures correctly. Here is the one I mentioned back to July Beijing forum. I spent tremendous effort to let her in Sheraton Great Wall. RMB 500 damage

Ashuram Marmo
11-13-06, 15:03
I meet the sisters pair in a KTV. Cost me 1,800 RMB for both.<Sigh>, this is what I would very much like to get one day also. Well going to Shanghai again in 3 weeks. Don't know how to get the girls willing to pose for photo shoot however.

Devilguy
11-16-06, 19:06
Houjie in Dongguan

Devilguy
11-16-06, 19:06
Cinese hotel, Houjie Dongguan

Erik
11-20-06, 00:11
I really wanted to have some pictures of this last threesome in Kunming. I insisted but they were hidding, so no hope. All I could do is to take this picture from my window once they were down in the street. Too bad. The one in jeans had really huge boobs ans was sweet and obliging, I will call her again. The one on the left was more of a lazy *****, although with a more beautiful face. Yet again, there was one more beautiful girl witha so so body and not too good technical skills and attitude, and one less beautiful face but with stunning body and more willing to please. I guess you cannot have everything in only one Chinese girl. That's why you need two. At least.

Ks457
11-20-06, 04:02
I really wanted to have some pictures of this last threesome in Kunming. I insisted but they were hidding, so no hope. All I could do is to take this picture from my window once they were down in the street. Too bad. The one in jeans had really huge boobs ans was sweet and obliging, I will call her again. The one on the left was more of a lazy *****, although with a more beautiful face. Yet again, there was one more beautiful girl witha so so body and not too good technical skills and attitude, and one less beautiful face but with stunning body and more willing to please. I guess you cannot have everything in only one Chinese girl. That's why you need two. At least.

LOL!...look at the guy on the bicycle staring at them...They must've been pretty hot! I wonder if he eventually ran into something?

Doczee
11-23-06, 04:41
I got worried when I saw 1,800 RMB, but I must say that, even though 900 a person is more than I would normally spend, I admire the selection, and would probaby do the same.

Was is LT or ST? Which city and KTV were you in? Did you negotiate in English or Chinese?It was for the night. I was with the younger Sister at KTV, when she told me that her older sister got her started in KTV. It took me some convincing to get her to introduce her older sister to me. Once I saw her, I couldn't refuse them. It was all done in Chinese.

Member #1983
11-24-06, 09:49
Visited this roadside bbs several times and had two little sexies, but seperately. Every time the gal recommened a "doule-fly" which I denied due to previous uncomfortable experiences at other bbs or saunas.

Felt very horny this afternoon and had a blue pill beforehand. called a 3some. Services include BBBJ, AR, DATY(which i am the service provider), CIM.

Demage: 400RMB. See the pics.

Ramekin
11-24-06, 14:15
2 Hunan gals that I met while walking home last night around the Garden Hotel. Damage 600 2 hrs. They were fun to play with but 3some was more of a gimmick than real deal. I think they know a 3some is every guys fantasy. But definitely a good end to my evening. Sorry no action shots.

Ramekin
11-24-06, 14:21
Photo of the 2nd girl. More chatty than the first, gave good BBBJ and even spoke a little english. I might give her a call back.

Lilojo
11-25-06, 08:58

I found that it is better if you ask the trainer if she likes to have a trainee involved and then ask her to pick the trainee herself.

Intransit
11-25-06, 14:06

roadside bbs where?

Arctic1
11-25-06, 17:03
Posted pictures of this girl before. I revisited the scene in northwest Hubei where she shaved a few weeks ago. That hair grows fast!

Arctic1
11-26-06, 06:11
A few more shots.

Arctic1
11-27-06, 02:19
People are probably tired of this one by now.

Member #1983
11-27-06, 02:40

roadside bbs where?Beijing, between the north 2nd & 3rd ringroad. PM me if you need exact add.

Zimroel
11-28-06, 21:06
Advertising for the sauna center in the elevator of my hotel.

Zimroel
11-28-06, 21:10
Small girls with very big chebs from Cindy bar.

Zimroel
11-28-06, 21:12
Massage joint

Zimroel
11-28-06, 21:16
Ugly girl from SYH, Nanping

Zimroel
11-28-06, 21:24
Girls from the shop in front of the Holiday Inn.

Intransit
11-29-06, 02:16
The girl on the left in Zimroel's double-fly photos has so much white stuff on her face she looks like a ghost. Reminds me of the girl in the movie "Audition."

Blacklisted
11-29-06, 06:05
Felt very horny this afternoon and had a blue pill beforehand. called a 3some. Services include BBBJ, AR, DATY(which i am the service provider), CIM.

Demage: 400RMB. See the pics.

How can one resist viewing a pic entitled 'Ass'?

Lovely work there 1983, and Arctic.

Thanks.

Transporter
11-29-06, 10:50
Its been a while since I posted any pics here.
Just got to figure out where I left off..

Transporter
11-29-06, 10:54
Yes all of the pics I have ever posted are from the same place

Arctic1
11-29-06, 18:30
These last couple of days were spent at the Guangdong International Hotel, not to be confused with the Guangzhou Asia International Hotel across the street. I was surprised to find staff stationed on each floor, just like in the old days. The Chairman would be pleased. One of the staff on my floor even challenged me at 8:00 p.m. in the evening when I brought in a female friend. I emphatically told that person I was not going to register a visitor at 8:00 p.m.! Later I brought the girl pictured below into the hotel well after 11:00 p.m., but no one said a thing. Go figure.

MarkFalcon33
11-29-06, 19:43
Its been a while since I posted any pics here.
Just got to figure out where I left off..We all look at pictures and think, would I do her or not. Never seen one that you had fucked that I couldnt. Nice tits, how was the taste. hehehe:)

Keep up the good work.

Transporter
11-29-06, 20:25
Just a few more pics before I head off to work...Got to keep this section going.

LexLuther
11-30-06, 02:35
Transporter,

Lovely work. I especially appreciate the closeup photos showing glistening, clean, crisp cunny hair. Although I know some folks have the opposite preference, to me there is nothing like a naturally hairy pussy. All this crap about bald pussies, landing strips, etc., is so much silliness.

LexLuther

TheGun
11-30-06, 03:36
Give me a bald beaver anyday.

Peter Eastwest
11-30-06, 12:45
I hope that this posting do not violate the rules.

Guys - check out the babes pictured at www.xmissy.nl (not the videos - just the still pictures called xmissy babe etc) and tell me that a hairy puss is better than a shaved one.

I don't think this is a competitive site. If it is, I apologise to Jackson and will remove immediately.

PE
PS Looking forward to ShenZhen/Guangzhou next week and week after that following my week in Russia. Awful place for mongering and so overpriced!

Give me a bald beaver anyday.

Petemcc
11-30-06, 12:56
I hope that this posting do not violate the rules.

Guys - check out the babes pictured at www.xmissy.nl (not the videos - just the still pictures called xmissy babe etc) and tell me that a hairy puss is better than a shaved one.

I don't think this is a competitive site. If it is, I apologise to Jackson and will remove immediately.

PE
PS Looking forward to ShenZhen/Guangzhou next week and week after that following my week in Russia. Awful place for mongering and so overpriced!

You had better see your doctor about getting an increased dose of medication.

Transporter
11-30-06, 22:28
I would have to say I have a preference for less hair...Keep in mind I am not talking about shaved, just no hair....hairless if you will.

Peter Eastwest
11-30-06, 23:10
Hey Guys - Given the option of having a session with Transporter's three lovlies or sticking to my "no hair preference" I think I might settle for the hair option.

Transporter - you are one lucky dude. THREE gals? I still haven't managed to get TWO. (Not because they aren't available - I just haven't found a pair of gals that have the right chemistry.) Looks like these three gals had that chemistry. :)

Two weeks in Shenzhen and Guangzhou coming up so I might be able to find a couple to fit my requirement.
;)

I would have to say I have a preference for less hair...Keep in mind I am not talking about shaved, just no hair....hairless if you will.

Wei Ni
12-01-06, 02:38
Transporter, do you please have more details and pictures of the girl on the left ?

Crazy Guide
12-05-06, 12:32
ZhuHai Chang An Good World. Very decent hotel room at 288rmb. Same for the sauna on the 2nd floor there. Enjoy!

Eric Emp
12-06-06, 14:45
Report in Shenzhen section, 100 RMB ST

Siao Vast
12-10-06, 02:53
ZhuHai Chang An Good World. Very decent hotel room at 288rmb. Same for the sauna on the 2nd floor there. Enjoy!What a cutie! thanks CG!

Eric Emp
12-11-06, 09:02
Visited again Seibu BBS area Last Saturday, The asking was same 150/- ST I sticked to 100/- and finally they agreed.

Open to Explore
12-18-06, 02:29
Not sure which this should go into. Anyway 200RMB (100 each) for this pair in Foshan. Forgot to add extra 10RMB for the pictures.

TheGun
12-21-06, 04:26
Just a few more pics before I head off to work...Got to keep this section going.Nice one, they seem like fun.

Double your trouble double your fun.

Arctic1
12-25-06, 06:20
She was walking down the street carrying a couple of small packages. She made good eye contact, and I persuaded her to accompany me to my lodgings. Half Hui and half Han, 25 years old, 500 RMB.

Wei Ni
12-25-06, 08:24
Arctic1, seems that 25 y.o. very nice !
Did you spent a good time ?
Is that your xmas gift ? ;-)
If you have more pictures of her, I'll happy to see that !

Et888
12-30-06, 09:35
She was walking down the street carrying a couple of small packages. She made good eye contact, and I persuaded her to accompany me to my lodgings. Half Hui and half Han, 25 years old, 500 RMB.I had the same experience also, but not directly with the girl.

After finisned dinner with client , since the hotel is abt 15 minuts away from the hoteh, so i decided to walk back. Half way through i meet a guy who can offer FL with RM400.I order a local FL to my hotel. Waited 10 minuts together with the runner and te girls arrived. So we went back to my room.Chit Chat a bit and action start ( will report the detail action later).

So who able want the runner's contact no. pls PM me ,but you must able to speak Mandarin.

Arctic1
12-30-06, 11:13
This 22-year-old visits regularly. She quit singing in a KTV a few weeks ago in favor of a daytime job as an assistant cashier.

Arctic1
12-30-06, 16:25
Pictures of a girl previously posted shaved. Strictly in the interests of science I returned to check on how much had grown in the last several weeks. It turns out to have been quite a lot. This would have made a great high school science project.