PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2006 General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Clandestine782
10-14-06, 10:42
Is it just my imagination, or do some women like to be hit? What experience do you guys have with this?

I was just eating dinner last night and saw a couple across the street misbehaving. It proved to be one of the most annoying things that I'd ever seen and I had to stay there the whole time because my chicken had not finished being barbecued.

They were somewhere between 22 and 25 years old , and the man wanted something that this girl had. He followed her down the street saying something , and finally he grasped ahold of her and slapped her across the face three or four times. Hard. Then she gets up off the ground and hugs him (I wanted to vomit by this point) and they walked off together. What the fuck? i described this scene to my students (because you'll see women and men fighting in the street all the time here) and they told me that it was "love."

How many times have i seen women pass over men that had nothing wrong with them to be with a jerk like this? It just seems like it never ends and women don't get any smarter. Oh , the stories that I could tell you. If I didn't know that I had a 98% chance of getting rejected , I'd write a book about this bullshit.

If anyone ever tells me that the statements made by lawrence summers (former president of harvard) about women not being represented in the hard sciences for some logical reason is "biased , " I want to slap them in the face with this evidence of large numbers of women failing to process obvious things.

If anyone ever tells me about women feeling "a victim of low self-esteem" and having "internalized the hatred of the abuser ," I want to slap them in the face with my bare hand.

Could it be true what chris rock has said? "Once a woman knows that you won't hit her , it's all over"

Juno Audio
10-14-06, 10:58
Clandestine, one can never understand the Asian mind set with the Western mind set, and that's all I'm going to say about that.

Phil1980
10-14-06, 11:06
If anyone ever tells me that the statements made by lawrence summers (former president of harvard) about women not being represented in the hard sciences for some logical reason is "biased , " I want to slap them in the face with this evidence of large numbers of women failing to process obvious things.

I would recommend the great essay "On Women" by famous German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer, who also had a lot of respect for the Far East.

http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/schopenhauer02.htm

"Women are suited to being the nurses and teachers of our earliest childhood precisely because they themselves are childish, silly and short-sighted, in a word big children, their whole lives long: a kind of intermediate stage between the child and the man, who is the actual human being, ‘man.’ One has only to watch a girl playing with a child, dancing and singing with it the whole day, and then ask oneself what, with the best will in the world, a man could do in her place...

There can be no argument about polygamy: it is a fact to be met with everywhere and the only question is how to regulate it. For who is really a monogamist? We all live in polygamy, at least for a time and usually for good. Since every man needs many women, there could be nothing more just than that he should be free, indeed obliged, to support many women. This would also mean the restoration of woman to her rightful and natural position, the subordinate one, and the abolition from the world of the lady, with her ridiculous claims to respect and veneration; there would then be only women, and no longer unhappy women, of which Europe is at present full."

Superforce99
10-14-06, 15:22
Wow, I can't believe I recieved half a dozen PM about this condom thing. But
anyway, they are awesome and I want more brothers to know about them.

I actually just bought a few boxes, so I've taken a pic so you can see what
the box looks like. I had to take it without a flash because the box has a
metallic reflection.

Again, I've only seen these condoms available in HK and Macau. 7-11, Mannings,
Watsons, and most pharmacies carry them. Try them once and I don't think
you'll ever go back to other condoms.

J

Santa
10-14-06, 16:38
I think the reason you have only seen them in HK is because of western government regulations. Health Department regulations require them to be a certain minimum thickness and they must pass an air pressure test, etc.

Ultrathin condoms are NOT suitable for anal, therefore governments are reluctant to ok them.

Are they available in lubricated and non-lubricated?

Santa
10-14-06, 17:39
I would recommend the great essay "On Women" by famous German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer, who also had a lot of respect for the Far East.

http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/schopenhauer02.htm

I very much enjoyed reading that essay. I read it twice. Thank you.

Any opinions?

1. The nature of the female.

2. Female truth. Their lack of a sense of justice and want of rationality.

3. Feminine charms.

4. Absence of genius.

5. Insipid women-veneration.

6. Monogamy and prostitution.

7. Polygamy.

8. Property and inheritance.

Superforce99
10-15-06, 04:14
I think the reason you have only seen them in HK is because of western government regulations. Health Department regulations require them to be a certain minimum thickness and they must pass an air pressure test, etc.

Ultrathin condoms are NOT suitable for anal, therefore governments are reluctant to ok them.

Are they available in lubricated and non-lubricated?

Sorry Santa,

There are no minimum thickness requirements for "western government health
departments". They do need to pass certain quality testing proceedures, but
isn't necessarily correlated with condom thickness. This is directly from "Mr. Condom",
my nickname for a condom sales rep I used to monger with.

I only discovered the "0.03" in the past 5 months or so and haven't been back to
the US in that time, but I bet they are sold in the US. Also, I've never seen
ANY government "seal of approval" for ANY condoms for anal sex, ha ha...I can
only imagine what kind of sales, or lack of, this seal would actually cause...

I'm a fan of Japanese technology in general, and I have used these superior
condoms for anal sex and it was just as great as for vaginal sex. Don't think
that thin=weak, too. These new plastics are pretty high-tech...

J

Santa
10-15-06, 05:10
My post was based on something I read on the internet. I had done a google search and found a couple of posts on The Front, Sexuality www.montrealmirror.com

The articles said Health Canada was switching to the international standard which would reduce the thickness requirements and that the condoms would not be available in Canada until approved. Also, said they are not suitable for anal, so they are reluctant to approve them.

I wrote, "I think", because I was not certain, just speculating, based on something I had read.

A few years ago I bought some thin Okomato Condoms in HK that were recommended by someone on this website. Unfortunately, they were non-lubricated and so I didn't like them. Are the 0.03 lubricated?

Thanks JohnnyKon for the information and photo, I will buy some. And thank you for the great Zhuhai posts.

PimpChimp
10-15-06, 07:03
When BBS girls and massagegirls ask where you live, is it "smart" to give that away?

PimpChimp
10-15-06, 08:33
Is it smart to tell girls from massages en BBS where you live? Or better not?

Gilby
10-15-06, 13:35
I can't actually believe that anyone would seriosuly subscribe to this nonsense, after all it was written hundreds of years ago. Slavery was also in place at this time. I think we have moved on for the better even if it does mean that women have an unfair advantage in some areas of life. Santa would you rely on medical practice for STDs that was devised hundreds of years ago? Thought not.

While that essay would be nice to believe in some ways, I think it is very outdated by now and those views are so backward I hope most of us here don't follow it too closely. However having said that, there are some interesting points raised! Essentially women havent changed since then, so..

Any opinions?1. The nature of the female.

Most of this is can be agreed on, especially the part about logic.

As above.

3. Feminine charms.

Their main quality and strongest selling point.

4. Absence of genius.

This is a bit mean and generalizes. I don't think they are any less intellegent than men, they just have other things called emotions which cloud an otherwise good intellegence. There are many intellegent women, they just have an abscence of those other factors that retard women's intellect.

Not really sure what thats about.

This never occurred to me, but if women were not so monogomous, men would not have to seek out prostitutes to satisfy their needs, instead they could just satisfy them by 'loose' (in our society) girls. But here is the double standard, I wouldn't want a wife/partner going with other guys. Why? because she can't seperate the emotional crap from the sex, but that goes back to previous points about their lack of rationality.

7. Polygamy.

I think the point that all men need multiple partners would be unanimously endorsed on a site like this so probably not too controversial.

This is so old fashioned, if your a stupid mugg who lets a women take half his property..well you know the saying, fools are soon separated from their money.

Santa
10-15-06, 16:58
Just want to make it clear, I did not give an opinion. Phil1980 posted the Schopenhauer essay and I said, "I enjoyed reading the essay".

I didn't say I agree or disagree.

Schopenhauer believed that, "woman by nature is meant to obey". Any opinions? Just as most of us think children should be submissive and obedient to their parents, should a woman obey her man?

Since many of us do not like western feminists (Hillary types), and we may prefer the more submissive and docile asian ladies, I expect there might be support for Schopenhauer's views. Any answers?

Moody
10-15-06, 17:06

Yeah, it's real smart... about as smart as when the coyote strapped that Acme rocket to his ass to catch the roadrunner....

Ace Gallant
10-15-06, 20:24

Strange PC, why will you post the same question 3 times, 2 in this general info thread and once in Shanghai thread? Hopefully nobody notice and you just increase your post count by 3?

AG

DayNight
10-16-06, 02:43
When BBS girls and massagegirls ask where you live, is it "smart" to give that away?

"Where do you live?" is a common small talk question. I ask that often too. The expected answer is a country, city or maybe district. Not a streetnumber, floor and flat #

Blacklisted
10-16-06, 06:14

Any opinions?

3. Feminine charms.

4. Absence of genius.

7. Polygamy.

I guess this was posted because of the girl getting slapped in the street. I've seen this happen before too, but in the West, with the same results. Of course, both participants were fucked off their heads on something.

Basically, they are the lowest common denominator of human beings, and this refers to both the Western girl-beater and the Eastern, as well as the girls.

Just because these people are a little short in the intelligence department, does not relate to an entire sex.

The essay is ridiculous and most likely written by a homosexual.

Yes, women certainly are delightful creatures to look at, despite their stuntedness (??), hips, etc. but they are much more than that.

If you ask professors and lecturers who the more intelligent sex is in this day and age, with equal access to education in most developed countries, I'm sure the answer would be difficult to provide, although none would claim males more intelligent than females.

In many cases, females are also more didigent with their studies.

Sure, I agree they are emotional, and perhaps more so than males, but I think men downplay their own emotions to a great extent as well and try to believe they have none, or very few.

Polygamy is where he makes a couple of good points, but as others point out, who would argue on such a website.

JMHO.

-BL

PimpChimp
10-16-06, 10:43
"Where do you live?" is a common small talk question. I ask that often too. The expected answer is a country, city or maybe district. Not a streetnumber, floor and flat #I live accros those places and never know what to say.

PimpChimp
10-16-06, 10:44
Yeah, it's real smart... about as smart as when the coyote strapped that Acme rocket to his ass to catch the roadrunner....Why is that?

Albert Punter
10-16-06, 11:03
For the little I know about Western men and Asian women, I have a theory: perfect match for Western man is Asian woman.

All of us know that for western man situation is difficult, as women want to be independent and are not submissive anymore.
I agree that women situation had to change and they deserve same rights and opportunities. Also, they must be treated with respect and not like some “animals” among us are used to do.
However, this change in role at least puzzles us and it is difficult to tolerate for many.
Just think about those men forced to help woman in houseworks ……..

Probably ideal woman for our nature is the Asian one, who is educated to take care of her man and to respect him, is strong but submissive.

On the other side, Asian woman is used to men who generally do not respect her, who demand a lot without giving. In addition, it does not seem to me that Asian men are gentle, romantic, passionate and caring: this is what women appreciate more !
In general women like men who “cuddle” them physically and mentally.
So probably, an average Western man would be the ideal for Asian woman.

As I said at beginning, this is a theory, but practice may differ a lot .....

Since many of us do not like western feminists (Hillary types), and we may prefer the more submissive and docile asian ladies, I expect there might be support for Schopenhauer's views. Any answers?

Manfest
10-17-06, 18:20
Here is a news story from today. This is the most obvious reason for covering up little didi. Anyway, most members are probably aware of this growing issue in China.

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=healthNews&storyid=2006-10-17T135215Z_01_SP178040_RTRUKOC_0_US-CHINA-AIDS.xml&src=rss&rpc=22

Phil1980
10-20-06, 16:48

Any opinions?

3. Feminine charms.

4. Absence of genius.

7. Polygamy.

Schopenhauer lived in the 19th century, still if he lived today he might post here now.

I feel he portrays women quite well as the less intellectual and less just, but more caring sex, that is meant to support men in their youth, middle and old age.

They stay pretty for a couple of years, during which time they play with men. Afterwards they mostly want money, as he points out. The most reasonable and just arrangement would be to support the(those) women you impregnated and when she(they) grow(s) older and you have enough money, to live with another, younger one.

Schopenhauer is the 13th most influential Western philosopher in world history according to Charles Murray.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment

Old Mean Dog
10-21-06, 04:06
I have been on ISG for some months now and have contributed a little to the forums and photos, but it always baffles me about a couple of things:

1. Why do some blur the faces of the prostitutes they shag? Is this girl wanted by local law authorities?, are the cop's paying members of this website? Are her parents or old schoolmates paying members of this website? is it to protect the identity of a prostitute from? And why, oh why does one only blur out only the eyes of an Asian girl? Are they born with eye colors other than brown (black as they say)?

2. Why do some guys blur their penis' in the photos? Is his penis wanted by local law authorities?, is his penis camera shy? is he embarrased for having a little one? Does he think his wife or girlfriend could recognize him just from an action shot of his penis inside a prostitutes mouth/vagina/arse?

3. I can understand blurring out your own face if your married and/or have a lot to lose from being caught, but if this is the case, why even take a photo of yourself in this kind of situation, and if your so inclined to do so, why post it on ISG for the whole world to see?

I always seem to get a chuckle out of this when looking at the photos and since I am a newbie here, maybe one of you seniors could explain this to me?

This is to be considered light-hearted and should not be considered a personal attack on anyone. It's just my twisted sense of humor.

Have a great weekend!

SZE

Tiger 888
10-22-06, 03:47
I have been on ISG for some months now and have contributed a little to the forums and photos, but it always baffles me about a couple of things:

1. Why do some blur the faces of the prostitutes they shag? Is this girl wanted by local law authorities?, are the cop's paying members of this website? Are her parents or old schoolmates paying members of this website? is it to protect the identity of a prostitute from? And why, oh why does one only blur out only the eyes of an Asian girl? Are they born with eye colors other than brown (black as they say)?

2. Why do some guys blur their penis' in the photos? Is his penis wanted by local law authorities?, is his penis camera shy? is he embarrased for having a little one? Does he think his wife or girlfriend could recognize him just from an action shot of his penis inside a prostitutes mouth/vagina/arse?

3. I can understand blurring out your own face if your married and/or have a lot to lose from being caught, but if this is the case, why even take a photo of yourself in this kind of situation, and if your so inclined to do so, why post it on ISG for the whole world to see?

I always seem to get a chuckle out of this when looking at the photos and since I am a newbie here, maybe one of you seniors could explain this to me?

This is to be considered light-hearted and should not be considered a personal attack on anyone. It's just my twisted sense of humor.

Have a great weekend!

SZEWell, Giotto (Giottos Forum, Thailand) once reported about a bargirl, having her pictures published in the web. Somebody who knew her parents came to know about this, showed it to her parents and they both committed suicide. Should be enough reson. Prostitution in China is still illegal and in Thailand immoral to the "good ones". In my eyes publishing an identifying picture requires the consent of the subject. And this might only in very rare cases been given.

Albert Punter
10-22-06, 10:11
Reply to your post seems to me quite obvious and well Tiger 1 explained a possible reason for blurring faces.

I would simply reply as follows:

1. I used to post faces too, then it came out the possibility of being tracked and requested for money by these girls.
I am sure most of you remember the quarrel about my photos of (in)famous Samantha.
Then I thought is always better not to create troubles to these girls and I have decided not to post faces anymore.
In recent times, I am meeting almost only freebies.
So, in these cases I don't post faces as I don't want to put these "normal" girls into hassle.
What would you think about a girl taking pic of your during the deed and posting somewhere without your knowledge ?

2. Sorry, but I dont remember to have seen penis blurred.
If someone did, it is maybe for reason poster don't want in any way to be identified.

3. We continue to post pictures even if we can be identified because we want to contribute to the forum.
So, we calculate the risk.
What do you think about those members who, even if they don't post pics, have given so many personal information about them that they could be easily identified ?

DayNight
10-23-06, 02:55
....publishing an identifying picture requires the consent of the subject....

I agree 100%

One should also remember that the typical sex worker in China works in the job for a couble of month, safes money, and returns. We do get already such a good deal in China and should show some respect to the girls too.

....Are her parents or old schoolmates paying members of this website?...

It's a bit naive to believe that pictures only stay here and are only seen by paying members. Many people rip them from here and post them elsewhere. Copyright is even less looked after in China then sex work.

Gilby
10-23-06, 11:41
Hey,

I'm just wondering how interested people are in this, I'm thinking of writing a post to help newbies about ways to find girls in china online. Not talking about escort websites, but more ways to find freebies etc. There have been a few posts in the past, but it seems to be a bit fragmented and time consuming for people to find out. I see the Phillipines has a whole thread devoted to this subject, I think this would also be a very good idea for China too, given that almost 99% of girls there are online. AFF is by far the most effective and most of us know it, but there are other resources out there too, (although in chinese) should be accesible to everyone with a little practice.

Albert Punter
10-24-06, 10:28
I had posted a couple of times about my experiences of mongering on-line, including details of websites used and stats of success.

Please update us with yours.

Hey,

I'm just wondering how interested people are in this, I'm thinking of writing a post to help newbies about ways to find girls in china online. Not talking about escort websites, but more ways to find freebies etc. There have been a few posts in the past, but it seems to be a bit fragmented and time consuming for people to find out. I see the Phillipines has a whole thread devoted to this subject, I think this would also be a very good idea for China too, given that almost 99% of girls there are online. AFF is by far the most effective and most of us know it, but there are other resources out there too, (although in chinese) should be accesible to everyone with a little practice.

The Corn Hole
10-26-06, 20:48
Some are drooling over this .03mm line but there are actually two other types that are thinner.

Sagami 0.02mm and Pasante unique (which is at present time the thinnest in the world at 0.015mm). The Sagami brand is made from polyurethane thus it doesn't stretch like latex. Pasante is made from some other material (don't have personal experience with this brand).

There are many international companies that carry these types and deliver overseas.

one2fit.com is a company in the US that stocks both .03mm and Sagami 0.02mm condoms.

TCH.

Phil1980
10-28-06, 00:39
AFF is by far the most effective and most of us know it

No, AFF is not most effective. Chinese dating websites are far more effective than AFF, since as a foreigner you don't have competition from other foreigners. You just have to be able to read Chinese reasonably well.

Believe me in this, I have been an AFF member since Summer 2001, but I don't use them anymore. Now that I know enough Chinese I only use Chinese dating websites. There are practically no Westerners on those websites. On AFF every attractive woman gets 500 mails, mostly from Westerners, on the Chinese websites she may also get 500 messages, but you will stick out among them, since 499 will be from other Chinese guys.

Let's say 10 percent of young Chinese women like White guys. Since there are no Westerners on those websites, if you're Western yourself it is very easy to find women if you just contact enough of them, since you have no competition from other Westerners, in contrast to AFF.

I won't name any sites here, since I can't use additional competition there. Just go look for yourselves.

In the worst case you can just use some really shitty tricks like "I teach you English, OK?" etc.

Three I
10-28-06, 05:18
Pasante Unique

I ordered some of then and they feel great!
I got them from England and ordered them online.

Some are drooling over this .03mm line but there are actually two other types that are thinner.

Sagami 0.02mm and Pasante unique (which is at present time the thinnest in the world at 0.015mm). The Sagami brand is made from polyurethane thus it doesn't stretch like latex. Pasante is made from some other material (don't have personal experience with this brand).

There are many international companies that carry these types and deliver overseas.

one2fit.com is a company in the US that stocks both .03mm and Sagami 0.02mm condoms.

TCH.

Gilby
10-28-06, 10:44
No, AFF is not most effective. Chinese dating websites are far more effective than AFF, since as a foreigner you don't have competition from other foreigners. You just have to be able to read Chinese reasonably well.

Believe me in this, I have been an AFF member since Summer 2001, but I don't use them anymore. Now that I know enough Chinese I only use Chinese dating websites. There are practically no Westerners on those websites. On AFF every attractive woman gets 500 mails, mostly from Westerners, on the Chinese websites she may also get 500 messages, but you will stick out among them, since 499 will be from other Chinese guys.

Let's say 10 percent of young Chinese women like White guys. Since there are no Westerners on those websites, if you're Western yourself it is very easy to find women if you just contact enough of them, since you have no competition from other Westerners, in contrast to AFF.

I won't name any sites here, since I can't use additional competition there. Just go look for yourselves.

In the worst case you can just use some really shitty tricks like "I teach you English, OK?" etc.Well I would say that AFF is the most effective for most westerners who don't know any Chinese. Obviously if you know Chinese you have a distinct advantage. Another advantage of AFF is that the ratio of girls looking to meet foreign guys there is much higher than 10%, for many it is the main reason to use AFF since they are probably tired of the Chinese sites and wanting to try something new. The girls would also tend to be more educated and westernized. I don't think competition is necessarily a bad thing either, it gives the girls a chance to interact more with westerners and the combined effort of all the foreigners has the effect of making the girls more liberal. Having no foreign competition would be a bad thing, since just imagine China 30 years ago, you probably wouldnt have much chance of getting anywhere (maybe only 1% of girls would be interested in a westerner.). Let's face it the amount of competition is never going to be too much in China, by population alone, even all the guys in the US went to China, they would still be a minority. Parts of Shanghai might get more competitive, but I think even this would be balanced, by the fact that much higher numbers of women would be interested in a laowai as a result.

There are hundreds if not thousands of dating sites in China, why not name the ones you use, the competition will not be a bad thing. One of the main obstacles to getting anywhere on a native site is getting the girl on the other end to believe you are actually foreign and not a Chinese pretending. Since they seem to find it almost impossible a westerner could be accessing a chinese site. Have you not come across this problem?

Phil1980
10-28-06, 13:37
one of the main obstacles to getting anywhere on a native site is getting the girl on the other end to believe you are actually foreign and not a chinese pretending. since they seem to find it almost impossible a westerner could be accessing a chinese site. have you not come across this problem?

yes, frequently, the same if you use qq (chinese im software), most of the girls there are very astonished to encounter a foreigner. love.qq.com is a fun site to use, if you know some chinese, just has a crappy connection speed when accessed from abroad, like all sites in china. has girls as young as 15, if you are into those kinds of things.

one of the downsides of chinese sites i encountered is that it is often difficult to become a paying member if you are outside of china, e.g. cn.personals.yahoo.com has many girls, but at least in the past required you to have a chinese mobile phone number to pay and be able to contact girls. also the internet connection speed is normally very slow on those sites, if you are not in china, which makes their use rather cumbersome.

btw, regarding aff, the site was blocked when i was in china in summer 2004. at the time the chinese government seemingly blocked the site in china. you are right about most of the girls on aff knowing english, which is not the case on chinese sites.

another possibility for westerners who don't know any chinese are regular international dating sites like match.com etc., that don't specifically cater to chinese women, since most of the western men on those sites are looking for local women in their countries, so there is not much of a problem with competition. the problem i see with aff is that all men on there are looking for chinese girls, so it's difficult to get the pretty ones to answer you, unless you are tom cruise.

Gilby
10-28-06, 15:05
yes, frequently, the same if you use qq (chinese im software), most of the girls there are very astonished to encounter a foreigner. love.qq.com is a fun site to use, if you know some chinese, just has a crappy connection speed when accessed from abroad, like all sites in china. yeah i think qq is a bit of a gamble, you don't know what girl your getting, but every now and then you find a real honey. that's part of the fun i think although it can be frustrating when you put in the effort to get the girl to show you her cam, only to see she has been a waste of time. there is an english version of qq now, so even if you don't know any chinese you can try your luck , you can use an online translate site like google's even. as for the qqlove i found that mostly to be a waste of time, not only is it really slow but a lot of the pictures are actually fake.

if you do end up chatting with a girl always insist on seeing her on webcam, that way you know if she's for real. not having a webcam is no excuse, she can easily go to a net cafe. this is also problem though, since most girls don't have a pc in their home, you will never see much of their body in a net bar :(

i have had some successes from qq, maybe 3 or 4, probably only represents about 5% success rate. the funny thing is usually these successes are often unplanned, every now and then i get a girl adding me to her list having got my number from a friend or a friends friend (and i reward them for such initiative). even most working girls have qq nowadays, since they are working away from their family and friends, they use it as a way to communicate with back home, and they dont do much during the daytime anyway. got a few girls working in ktv, some from bbs that i talk to. good thing about this is that they usually go to the net bar with their coworkers, so you get a chance to branch out (if they are hot, chances are their friends are too). usually the girls are quite keen to 'show off' their foreign friend...i'm sure i have caused some broken friendships cos of liking the girls meimei friend even more.
i have had some good gfe from girls who travelled to see me (at there own expense) after chatting for only a few hours, one stayed for about a week and then left when i told her to go. another girl i would rate 9 is always so horny, she has called me and tried to have phone sex in chinese, my chinese isnt good enough for that, but she told me she was watching porn and i could hear it in the background! some really cool girls on there!

just the other day i had a girl add me to her list, she is from dongbei but working somewhere in anhui? says she is selling clothes..well i don't know why anyone would go to anhui to do that, but i won't push her on the specifics of her job (some don't mind talking about it, others try to be a bit secretive, but its not too hard to work out).i will put in some work with her and might take the time off to see her next time i'm in that area. here are some pics, as a chinese friend corrected me, not only ugly girls use the internet.

finally does anyone have expereince using a program called chinese love garden or something like that? maybe aiqing huayuan in chinese, i was recommended it by a chinese guy who says its a great place to find girls (its sort of a game or something) but havent been able to find it.

Phil1980
10-28-06, 19:39
a lot of the pictures are actually fake.

If you do end up chatting with a girl ALWAYS insist on seeing her on webcam, that way you know if she's for real.

I have found that pretty girls who are for real mostly have several pics of themselves in their QQ gallery or some other photo gallery on the net, since they like to show off their prettiness. Basically if a girl has only one stunning looking photograph of herself online, it is most likely fake, a pic of some Chinese pop star etc.

Over the years I have developed some expertise in judging these photographs:

- don't trust studio photographs taken by professionals, they make the girls look prettier than they are

- best to have some pics of her standing on the street or in a natural environment where you can see the whole body, not in a photo studio

- using a webcam is very practical to judge how she looks

- you can judge whether she is fat or not by looking at her arms, if you can't see the whole body

- girls who smile in pics often look prettier than as if they make serious faces, so don't be fooled by that etc.

Old Mean Dog
10-29-06, 02:41
I have found that pretty girls who are for real mostly have several pics of themselves in their QQ gallery or some other photo gallery on the net, since they like to show off their prettiness. Basically if a girl has only one stunning looking photograph of herself online, it is most likely fake, a pic of some Chinese pop star etc.

Over the years I have developed some expertise in judging these photographs:

- don't trust studio photographs taken by professionals, they make the girls look prettier than they are

- best to have some pics of her standing on the street or in a natural environment where you can see the whole body, not in a photo studio

- using a webcam is very practical to judge how she looks

- you can judge whether she is fat or not by looking at her arms, if you can't see the whole body

- girls who smile in pics often look prettier than as if they make serious faces, so don't be fooled by that etc.Interesting conversation. I actually work in China for one of the largest International Marriage Agencies in the world and will certainly agree with your comments.

I have personally come in contact with at least 200+ girls who are our clients and would say approx. 85% of the girls look nothing like their studio photos. Hell, I even had some photos taken here for general purposes (i.e. visas, passport, etc.) and it's amazing what I look like without a double chin and wrinkles.

I always tell the male clients, who are coming to China, never put your eggs in one basket! I have seen it many times where a guy will spend a wad coming over here, to meet the girl of his dreams, and end up being severly disappointed when he finally meets her face to face.

I have also busted female members who use models/actresses/singers photos on their profile. Some of these photos are not even limited to Chinese girls, I have seen Taiwanese, Korean, Japanese stars...I even had one who used the photo of the famous Aisan transexual as their own photo....

Always try to get at least 3 photos of any girl! If one is a studio shot, then the other 2 should not be. If all are head shots, request her to send you a profile photo. Most Chinese girls, who have been told they are pretty at least once or twice, have MANY, MANY photos of themselves.

-SZE

Phil1980
10-29-06, 16:13
Yeah, typically fake profiles look something like this, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to tell that this girl is not for real:

http://love.qq.com/cgi-bin/userinfo?userid=135337428

Night Cat
11-02-06, 19:43
Well, Giotto (Giottos Forum, Thailand) once reported about a bargirl, having her pictures published in the web. Somebody who knew her parents came to know about this, showed it to her parents and they both committed suicide. Should be enough reson. Prostitution in China is still illegal and in Thailand immoral to the "good ones". In my eyes publishing an identifying picture requires the consent of the subject. And this might only in very rare cases been given.
I agree. They have a serious need for secrecy. They do nothing to blow our cover, so why not help them maintain theirs? As to those ISG members who think it's "no big deal," why don't they post photos of themselves, naked and in the act, with identifiable faces? Oh, I see, now it's a big deal.

Sorry to sound preachy, but I think it's worth considering. I wonder what our WG friends on ISG think about this.

Petemcc
11-03-06, 02:37
As to those ISG members who think it's "no big deal," why don't they post photos of themselves, naked and in the act, with identifiable faces? Oh, I see, now it's a big deal.

maybe because of big bellies, little dicks.

Csun213
11-03-06, 03:08
Interesting conversation. I actually work in China for one of the largest International Marriage Agencies in the world and will certainly agree with your comments.

I have personally come in contact with at least 200+ girls who are our clients and would say approx. 85% of the girls look nothing like their studio photos. Hell, I even had some photos taken here for general purposes (i.e. visas, passport, etc.) and it's amazing what I look like without a double chin and wrinkles.

I always tell the male clients, who are coming to China, never put your eggs in one basket! I have seen it many times where a guy will spend a wad coming over here, to meet the girl of his dreams, and end up being severly disappointed when he finally meets her face to face.

I have also busted female members who use models/actresses/singers photos on their profile. Some of these photos are not even limited to Chinese girls, I have seen Taiwanese, Korean, Japanese stars...I even had one who used the photo of the famous Aisan transexual as their own photo....

Always try to get at least 3 photos of any girl! If one is a studio shot, then the other 2 should not be. If all are head shots, request her to send you a profile photo. Most Chinese girls, who have been told they are pretty at least once or twice, have MANY, MANY photos of themselves.

-SZE

Just to let you guys know that a lot of fake pictures are posted by the site themselves. You have to join their membership before you are allowed to contact the girls therefore the more prettier girls they have, the more you are likely to join in order to try and meet these girls. After you have joined and found out that these girls don't exist, they have already got your money. Look closely at the very pretty girls on the sites, you will find most of they are of models, singers, actors, etc. There is no downside to posting fake girls because the site can always say that the fake pictures are posted by the female members and not be them but how do you know?

Superforce99
11-03-06, 03:55

I have had some successes from QQ, maybe 3 or 4, probably only represents about 5% success rate. The funny thing is usually these successes are often unplanned, every now and then I get a girl adding me to her list having got my number from a friend or a friends friend (and I reward them for such initiative). Even most working girls have QQ nowadays, since they are working away from their family and friends, they use it as a way to communicate with back home, and they dont do much during the daytime anyway. Got a few girls working in KTV, some from BBS that I talk to. Good thing about this is that they usually go to the net bar with their coworkers, so you get a chance to branch out (if they are hot, chances are their friends are too). Usually the girls are quite keen to 'show off' their foreign friend...I'm sure I have caused some broken friendships cos of liking the girls meimei friend even more.

I have had some good GFE from girls who travelled to see me (at there own expense) after chatting for only a few hours, one stayed for about a week and then left when I told her to go. Another girl I would rate 9 is always so horny, she has called me and tried to have phone sex in Chinese, my chinese isnt good enough for that, but she told me she was watching porn and I could hear it in the background! Some really cool girls on there!

.............I totally agree with Gilby, it's crazy how many girls are using QQ specifically to pick up guys. You have to remember that it's basically a "sexual revolution" type atmosphere in China for the past 5 years or so in my opinion, and will probably last another 5-10 years.

And I would add that 99% of the working gals, in Zhuhai anyway, are using QQ almost every minute they are not working. Most of the time, they'll be playing online games and chatting to friends and family at the same time, but a good number of them are trying to find cute/interesting guys, too. One of my favorite working girls told me blatantly, "You like cute girls and I like cute guys! "

I guess it's probably more thrilling/satisfying for these working gals to snag a guy they can see/chat with first, compared to their customers.

Good luck in finding the jewels out there.

J

DayNight
11-03-06, 04:42
There is no need to be too agressive with QQ. Have a good number of girls - and wait. They will come. Don't worry.

I only do casual chatting, and how funny, often the topic turns to "relations". So far I had some successes, and a few "things would happen when meet" on file.

BTW, QQ is great for learning written Chinese. I use english Xp and just had it setup to write Chinese (I was befoer never interested in characters), and now after 2 weeks know already 100+. If it goes on like that I can write a book in Chinese next year.

Intransit
11-06-06, 04:36
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2006-11/06/content_725198.htm

Expo pours cold water on sex views
By Qiu Quanlin (China Daily)
Updated: 2006-11-06 06:41

GUANGZHOU: Once regarded as "bold and open," Li Yinhe's views on sex, particularly topics such as "wife-swapping," got a frosty reception from experts at the fourth Guangzhou Sex Culture Expo.

Addressing last year's festival, Li, widely acclaimed as China's foremost female sociologist on sex issues, said wife swapping was a normal kind of entertainment and all couples should have the right to do it if they wanted to.

However, this year scholars and experts at a forum held in conjunction with the ongoing expo rejected her easy-going views.

"Wife swapping should not be promoted to the public as it will lead to the spread of HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases," said Zhang Feng, director of the Guangdong Provincial Population and Family Planning Committee.

Zhang added that neither the sex forum nor the expo should provide a platform for advertising bold and "unacceptable" views to the public.

"These views should be discussed as academic issues rather than widely acceptable social issues," said Zhang.

Zhu Mingxi, deputy director of the Guangdong Sexology Association, said: "There is only a meager amount of couples who accept Li's views, as most people still have more traditional and moral attitudes about sex."

Themed "building moral sexual attitudes," the ongoing expo is designed to promote general sex awareness, knowledge, and academic discussion and co-operation in sex studies.

An exhibition organized as part of the expo includes ancient relics from museums around Guangdong Province.

The event drew more than 60,000 visitors to its first day on Saturday, 10,000 more than the last session's opening day.

Besides the exhibition, other highlights will include a special report on sexual health from Hu Peicheng, a psychologist and serologist from Peking University.

"As China is undergoing the so-called 'sexual revolution,' we are attaching great importance to promoting traditional moral ideas about sexuality," Duan told China Daily.

"China has a totally different attitude towards sex from many countries. We should not only promote a bold, open attitude, as in Western countries, but also preserve healthy, traditional views on sex," said Duan.

Blacklisted
11-09-06, 10:47
Hope I can disgust a few of you with a new fetish I found (never to old to get new ones!).

Actually, quite surprising to discover. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them recently?

It happened with a Mongolian lass in Beijing after the trip to Maggies.

I think it was because of these lovely long white socks, up to the knee, which must have been brand new. I think they were pure cotton as they had something to that nature written on the sole.

It was as if she knew the effect they would have on me as well, as she removed every item of clothing except for the socks.

While engaging in the deed, her feet somehow ended, soles first, in my face.

I have to also mention, we had been drinking and dancing all night! he he he (disgusted yet?)

But the smell was incredibly erotic, and combined with the softness of the socks and the size of her feet...

Now I think I may have another fetish to add to the list!

:)

-BL

Nightwing88
11-09-06, 12:03
Actually, this is an interesting topic. I've found that I am now into tattoos on girl's bodies. I especially like the discreet tattoos that girls put on themselves, say around their tummies, or on their backs (right over the cracks of their butts) or on their inner thigh. I think there's something really sexy with a girl that has a tattoo on her body, because it is a part of her that she gets to show off to you in private, versus all the clothing that they normally wear on the outside.

Long socks or fishnets are attractive too, as long as they come with a short miniskirt or hot pants. The girls' butt and figure have to match so that she can show off the entire sock down the length of the leg. However, ankle socklets or off-color stockings that look plasticky or fake are a real turn off for me!

Nightwing

Guy I
11-10-06, 08:50
Hope I can disgust a few of you with a new fetish I found (never to old to get new ones!).

Actually, quite surprising to discover. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them recently?

It happened with a Mongolian lass in Beijing after the trip to Maggies.

I think it was because of these lovely long white socks, up to the knee, which must have been brand new. I think they were pure cotton as they had something to that nature written on the sole.

It was as if she knew the effect they would have on me as well, as she removed every item of clothing except for the socks.

While engaging in the deed, her feet somehow ended, soles first, in my face.

I have to also mention, we had been drinking and dancing all night! he he he (disgusted yet?)

But the smell was incredibly erotic, and combined with the softness of the socks and the size of her feet...

Now I think I may have another fetish to add to the list!

:)

-BL

BL - I am getting more and more sure that I did the same Eegi a while back... She was a great performer. I actually posted a pic back then of the 3 girls (check my old posts). Is she one of them? Nice to know she is still around and I will make sure I pick her up next time I am in BJ - with or without the socks. Cheers and hope to meet up again in SH sometime.

Albert Punter
11-12-06, 01:21
Ahh BL,

I am sorry but I am not with you.
In Beijing I had same experience with a young nice girl, but socks smell was a little difficult to tolerate.

Do I like any fetish ?
No, I don't or simply no one comes to my mind now.
Maybe another smell, coming from fresh and clean p***y.

-BL

Blacklisted
11-12-06, 09:05
BL - I am getting more and more sure that I did the same Eegi a while back... She was a great performer. I actually posted a pic back then of the 3 girls (check my old posts). Is she one of them? Nice to know she is still around and I will make sure I pick her up next time I am in BJ - with or without the socks. Cheers and hope to meet up again in SH sometime.

Sorry Guy, different Eegii. Must be a popular name up there. Took me a while to get the pronounciation worked out!

I like the chick in the middle, very sweet.

From what I gather, they are usually on a 3 month visa and need to go back. Does not mean they won't return I suppose.

Sure, PM me when in Shanghai and we'll have a beer and chat about those Mongolian sweet hearts.

OldAsiaHand
11-12-06, 14:32
Since we are telling secrets here, I have a fetish about high boots. As winter is approaching, the girls are starting to wear them. I took a girl in CP a couple of weeks ago from Anhui. She was wearing a pair of short white hot pants and high white boots. I asked her to put the boots back on after we got out of the shower. Doing her doggie propped up over the edge of the bed looking down at her ass and those boots was fantastic.

OAH

Yankee 617
11-14-06, 11:12
I was talking with Santa and he mentioned that he has not had any problems with mail-order pharmaceuticals to a US address from this online pharmacy

http://www.xlpharmacy.com/

Its supposedly a Canadian Pharmacy but shipments are directly from India.

I notice that they sell Cialis at a price of 226 USD for 8 pills (20 mg each) but they sell the generic equivalent, Tadalifil, at a price of 140 USD for 30 pills (20 mg each).

Obviously, the generic is a lot cheaper. But my earlier research indicated that Cialis was still covered by a patent so the generic version is "not available"... at least I know that I can't buy any generic version from my local pharmacy.

What do you fellow mongers think of the risks of ordering such a generic form of Cialis? Is it as safe and effective as the brand name? Of course, if you go to the Cialis web site they will warn you against these "knock-offs" but they have a profit motive to spread fear/uncertainty/doubt (FUD) - so I don't trust them. Does anyone have experience with this "generic Cialis"?

Gualtier Malde
11-15-06, 01:22
I was talking with Santa and he mentioned that he has not had any problems with mail-order pharmaceuticals to a US address from this online pharmacy

I notice that they sell Cialis at a price of 226 USD for 8 pills (20 mg each) but they sell the generic equivalent, Tadalifil, at a price of 140 USD for 30 pills (20 mg each).

Obviously, the generic is a lot cheaper. But my earlier research indicated that Cialis was still covered by a patent so the generic version is "not available"... at least I know that I can't buy any generic version from my local pharmacy.

What do you fellow mongers think of the risks of ordering such a generic form of Cialis? Is it as safe and effective as the brand name? Of course, if you go to the Cialis web site they will warn you against these "knock-offs" but they have a profit motive to spread fear/uncertainty/doubt (FUD) - so I don't trust them. Does anyone have experience with this "generic Cialis"?

I'll tell you for sure within a month. I just ordered some from them. India doesn't respect US patents, so they make them without a care. I bought the generics from them, expect delivery at the end of the month (they have a 28 day ship time to the US). I normally use the real Cialis from a reputable provider. I'll let you know if this stuff works as well (or at all).

In the mean time, you can get real Cialis from www.edrugstore.md. I can vouch for its reliability and fast shipping. Their prices for the real deal are better than xlpharmacy's prices for the real stuff. I think xlpharmacy's pricing is intended to steer you to the generics.

GM

Kunshan
11-16-06, 02:37
According to "Rules for handling re-education cases for Liaoning Provice security organizations", the following 14 classes of individuals will not be given re-education for their involvement in prostitution:

First-time offenders;
Those under 18 years of age;
Those above 60 years of age;
Those afflicted with contagious diseases other than STDs;
Pregnant women, or those nursing a child under 1 year of age;
Those who were coerced or tricked;
Those who volunteer information;
Those who voluntarily surrender and describe details of their involvement;
Divorced individuals or those whose spouse has died or is in prison, and who are responsible for the care of a minor;
Those with the responsibility to support or look after a seriously ill individual in need of attention;
Those who are blind, deaf, or mute;
The mentally ill who have not entirely lost their ability to reason or control their own actions;
Those who have paid and initiated the act but have not yet commenced sexual intercourse;
Those at KTV parlors and other entertainment venues, or at service establishments such as saunas and massage parlors who, out of business motives, engage in masturbation or oral sex.

Big Mao
11-16-06, 16:59
See this link for more explanations and comments (too bad it looks like this rules only apply in Laoning, not in Guangdong!):

http://www.danwei.org/ip_and_law/prostitution_exemptions.php

According to "Rules for handling re-education cases for Liaoning Provice security organizations", the following 14 classes of individuals will not be given re-education for their involvement in prostitution:

First-time offenders;
Those under 18 years of age;
Those above 60 years of age;
Those afflicted with contagious diseases other than STDs;
Pregnant women, or those nursing a child under 1 year of age;
Those who were coerced or tricked;
Those who volunteer information;
Those who voluntarily surrender and describe details of their involvement;
Divorced individuals or those whose spouse has died or is in prison, and who are responsible for the care of a minor;
Those with the responsibility to support or look after a seriously ill individual in need of attention;
Those who are blind, deaf, or mute;
The mentally ill who have not entirely lost their ability to reason or control their own actions;
Those who have paid and initiated the act but have not yet commenced sexual intercourse;
Those at KTV parlors and other entertainment venues, or at service establishments such as saunas and massage parlors who, out of business motives, engage in masturbation or oral sex.

Juno Audio
11-16-06, 17:27

Alright, so what will the government do when they catch one of these?

Gualtier Malde
11-16-06, 21:38
Alright, so what will the government do when they catch one of these?

No re-education - they'll just take them out back and shoot them...

;-)

GM

Ace Gallant
11-16-06, 22:43
No re-education - they'll just take them out back and shoot them...

;-)

GM

Nah... this is what they will do:

First-time offenders;
Those under 18 years of age; If female; Keep them for personal use in the station. If male, just send them hard labour or the Army.
Those above 60 years of age; Send to work in fast food joints.
Those afflicted with contagious diseases other than STDs; Shoot them and report in the newpapers of their "wrong doings".
Pregnant women, or those nursing a child under 1 year of age; Keep them till the kid is 5 years of age and recalled them to work in Scam bars.
Those who were coerced or tricked; Send them back to their village and tell the whole village about it as this will make it an example. But this will also force shame on the person which therefore they will hang themselves eventually.
Those who volunteer information; Is there such person?
Those who voluntarily surrender and describe details of their involvement; Make them a hero!
Divorced individuals or those whose spouse has died or is in prison, and who are responsible for the care of a minor; Send them a congratulation note.
Those with the responsibility to support or look after a seriously ill individual in need of attention; Do nothing
Those who are blind, deaf, or mute; Send them to work at the Blind massage parlour.
The mentally ill who have not entirely lost their ability to reason or control their own actions; Send them to write in the ISG forum and give them a handle of "Dashing Don" or "Bareback Bill" or "Stanley Ho"
Those who have paid and initiated the act but have not yet commenced sexual intercourse; Get them to finish the act while they are filmed and sell the film as porn movies in the black market.
Those at KTV parlors and other entertainment venues, or at service establishments such as saunas and massage parlors who, out of business motives, engage in masturbation or oral sex. Increase their tax by upgrading their license to provide Full service.

:D
AG

Of course I am joking!

Blacklisted
11-17-06, 06:36
:D
AG

Of course I am joking!

Bastard! You made me spit up my lunch milk I was laughing so much!

King Jack
11-17-06, 09:56

What do you fellow mongers think of the risks of ordering such a generic form of Cialis? Is it as safe and effective as the brand name? Of course, if you go to the Cialis web site they will warn you against these "knock-offs" but they have a profit motive to spread fear/uncertainty/doubt (FUD) - so I don't trust them. Does anyone have experience with this "generic Cialis"?I was in India a couple of weeks back and bought Tadalifil from a drug store. They are manufactured by reputed pharma companies in India. Cost about 4 USD per park of 4, 20 mg pills (1 USD per pill) Have used the and can verify that they work well.

KJ

Santa
11-18-06, 08:23
AG, you have me laughing so hard my gut hurts!

Cebu Local
11-18-06, 10:14
AG
Great report,A report of Distinction Defenitely

Juno Audio
11-18-06, 16:36
AG, that's the best report I've read so far in this forum....

Dino Jay
11-19-06, 06:23
Lunch milk? That is for children at kinder garten! Are you sure you are at the right forum?

Bastard! You made me spit up my lunch milk I was laughing so much!

Wanabee
11-19-06, 23:45
Hello fellow mongers,
I am asking for some help. My mandarin is at about the intermediate level. I can chat on msn or yahoo in chinese with the help of dictionaries and other tools, but in a somewhat limited and slow way.
Well my problem is, I plan on visiting China in January, but i no longer find many prospects via Yahoo search as i used to. The college girls seem to have disappeared. I hear talk of qq but I cant get started. Would someone be willing to give step by step instructions on creating an account on the best site for college girls (qq?)? Thanks I would really appreciate it.

Blacklisted
11-20-06, 06:13
Lunch milk? That is for children at kinder garten! Are you sure you are at the right forum?

This is the international socks guide, isn't it?

;)

DayNight
11-22-06, 10:19
Hello fellow mongers,
I am asking for some help. My mandarin is at about the intermediate level. I can chat on msn or yahoo in chinese with the help of dictionaries and other tools, but in a somewhat limited and slow way.
Well my problem is, I plan on visiting China in January, but i no longer find many prospects via Yahoo search as i used to. The college girls seem to have disappeared. I hear talk of qq but I cant get started. Would someone be willing to give step by step instructions on creating an account on the best site for college girls (qq?)? Thanks I would really appreciate it.

all QQ answers: http://qq.bur.st/

Phil1980
11-22-06, 12:10
Hello fellow mongers,

BTW, it's only really practical to use QQ, if you are a paying member, costs 10 RMB a month, then you can contact girls.

DayNight
11-23-06, 02:31
BTW, it's only really practical to use QQ, if you are a paying member, costs 10 RMB a month, then you can contact girls.

There are usually 10mio users logged in at any given moment. You can just go to the chat rooms and find 1000's. There are 4 or so English rooms under "education". There are also a few "Country" boards for US, JP, UK, KR, FR, DE and a few more. You have to read some Chinese though.

As a paying member you can probably go to love.qq.com - but remember the dangers getting mixed up with girls that look for long terms friends.

Phil1980
11-23-06, 04:24
There are usually 10mio users logged in at any given moment. You can just go to the chat rooms and find 1000's. There are 4 or so English rooms under "education". There are also a few "Country" boards for US, JP, UK, KR, FR, DE and a few more. You have to read some Chinese though.

Is there any way you can see how the girls in the chatrooms look, I mean can you access their profiles from the chat rooms?

DayNight
11-23-06, 04:30
Is there any way you can see how the girls in the chatrooms look, I mean can you access their profiles from the chat rooms?

Ask them to send a picture.

Phil1980
11-23-06, 04:31
Ask them to send a picture.

Which address do you go to? chat.qq.com ?

Blacklisted
11-23-06, 06:50
Hey boys,

This is a topic we were all talking about on the general thread a while back and I really wanted to try these condoms out that several distinguished members wrote about.

The call was that they were only available in HK, Taiwan and Japan.

Well they came out today in the Kedi near my place.

Damn expensive though, at 40RMB for a 3 pack, which is double to price of other condoms.

Still, I have not had a chance to road test them as yet, although based on others reports, they should be fan-fuckin-tastic.

Will let you know.

DayNight
11-24-06, 11:49
Which address do you go to? chat.qq.com ?

In the QQ client, open the chat room. Note: you can only get files in a 1 to 1 chat from "buddies" - just like in other chats.

It sounds like you havn't used QQ. Used it first and then ask the remaining questions,

Phil1980
11-24-06, 14:42
In the QQ client, open the chat room. Note: you can only get files in a 1 to 1 chat from "buddies" - just like in other chats.

It sounds like you havn't used QQ. Used it first and then ask the remaining questions,

I have been using QQ since 2002.

Ok, so I looked at a chatroom, seemingly you have to click on "进入聊天室" in the Chinese version. I still don't see any advantage versus love.qq.com, since you don't have any idea what kind of girls you are talking to, while in the QQ friendship center you can choose to only chat up the ones you like.

Personally I'm only interested in meeting pretty Chinese girls, not any of the multitude of peasant sluts which are dime a dozen in China today.

Basically you know you've found the right one, if you walk down a street in China with her and Chinese men give you hateful glances.

LittleGoomba
11-24-06, 22:52
Personally I'm only interested in meeting pretty Chinese girls, not any of the multitude of peasant sluts which are dime a dozen in China today.

Basically you know you've found the right one, if you walk down a street in China with her and Chinese men give you hateful glances.

Nah, it couldn't be that you get more enjoyment from belittling Asians than you do actually having sex? No, I don't a sense of that at all from this post nor some of your previous ones, especially the fun story about the taxi driver who drugged you with a toked up cigarette.

Trust me, you give a fuck about this more than the average Chinese guy does. Oh, and next Chunghwa is on me. Enjoy!

Phil1980
11-25-06, 01:10
Nah, it couldn't be that you get more enjoyment from belittling Asians than you do actually having sex?

So a Black guy who walks along the street with an attractive White woman and gets hateful stares from assorted White racists is belittling Whites?

And I would understand if the guy found this situation, where assorted racist pricks look at him out of the corner of their eyes, while not having the balls to directly challenge him and start a street fight amusing.

Albert Punter
11-26-06, 15:36
I believe in this case you have found a girl that Chinese men like.
That's it.

It doesn't necessarily mean this girl is a stunner in your/our standards.

Lilojo
11-27-06, 12:22
The Oriental Sun newspaper has reported on a new offensive against the sex trade.

Those arrested are fined and charged for a very expensive medical check up and held to wait for the test results. The test results are then forwarded to family members.

This is a brand new report and the offensive seems to be targeting ShenZhen for now. But ChungKing is also being targeted.

Maybe somebody else can verify this but be careful out there.

King Dong
11-27-06, 21:00
I have some general China questions, would be great if i could get some enlightment.

1 I worked through Pimsleur Chinese CD 1-3, does any of you have an oppinion on the general response I would get from the local when trying and completly failing at saying, asking, understanding something on this ultra limited and certainly not yet well spoken basis of mine? or does this vastly differ from region to region?

2 From reading the Forum i get the impression that in China there yet arent many hotels below the 15 dollar a day level. If that is right, is the monthly rent outside of the most expensive citys on a higher level then, for example Thailand and indonesia? Or just, is it better to go the outskirts of the rich parts of China or going to the towns of the less fortune regions? Just in regards to affordable living and nonpro girls.

3. From one of the age of consent charts i got the number 14 for girls having consesual sex with men. Does this also apply to european men and prostituion or what are the differences and what is beeing enforced.

(I am totaly fine with 18-30 year old women and girls, but would like to know the situation anyway)

Gualtier Malde
11-28-06, 06:29
I'll tell you for sure within a month. I just ordered some from them. India doesn't respect US patents, so they make them without a care. I bought the generics from them, expect delivery at the end of the month (they have a 28 day ship time to the US). I normally use the real Cialis from a reputable provider. I'll let you know if this stuff works as well (or at all).

In the mean time, you can get real Cialis from www.edrugstore.md. I can vouch for its reliability and fast shipping. Their prices for the real deal are better than xlpharmacy's prices for the real stuff. I think xlpharmacy's pricing is intended to steer you to the generics.

GM

I finally received and tried the generic Cialis from xlpharmacy.com. I can vouch for their potency. They are indistinguishable from real Cialis in terms of shape, color, and results.

I like the packaging much better too. If you order real Cialis over the web, you are shipped a regular perscription jar with the tablets contained loosely within. The generics come in blister packs, each pill in its own pack. It is thus more compact, and the pills are subject to less damage.

And, they are about 1/3 the price.

Good luck!

GM

Lao Ma
11-28-06, 14:08
No, your Pimsleur series is not going to cut it.

re: your age question: why in the world would there be a different age for european men, as opposed to other parts-of-the-world's men ? that has to be the strangest question I've heard in ages. About the 14 year old age of consent, in my opinion, if you are asking if that is true, than means you want to test those waters, and as you will find if you read my past posts, to me that means you are a sick pervert. Reading your similiar post in the Thailand section, where you asked if 15 years old is okay, that just proves it. I don't care if the age of consent in China is 8, having sex with teenagers is sick and if I ever met a man bragging about that I'd probably smash a bottle over his head. You are 21, you can certainly find older ladies.

If Jackson deletes this post, so be it - I have a zero tolerance policy myself on men who want to have sex with children, and a 14, 15, 16, or 17 year old is a child. Just because some countries laws allow kids to have sex doesn't make it ethical or morally right. I'm a pretty laid back guy, and don't like to stir the pot, but if anyone here wants to claim that if it's legal it's okay, regardless of age or that particular mongers native country's laws and ethics, I say that person deserves massive non-lethal pain delivered to their body repeatedly.

Moody
11-28-06, 16:26
I have some general China questions, would be great if i could get some enlightment.

1 I worked through Pimsleur Chinese CD 1-3, does any of you have an oppinion on the general response I would get from the local when trying and completly failing at saying, asking, understanding something on this ultra limited and certainly not yet well spoken basis of mine? or does this vastly differ from region to region?

You will probably receive a puzzled look and they'll probably say something like, "shenme??" There is of course, the potential that you might inadverdently say something offensive, like saying "xuebi" wrong. They'll still just give you a puzzled look and ask, "shenme."

2 From reading the Forum i get the impression that in China there yet arent many hotels below the 15 dollar a day level. If that is right, is the monthly rent outside of the most expensive citys on a higher level then, for example Thailand and indonesia? Or just, is it better to go the outskirts of the rich parts of China or going to the towns of the less fortune regions? Just in regards to affordable living and nonpro girls.

There are tons of hotels under $15. They all suck though.

3. From one of the age of consent charts i got the number 14 for girls having consesual sex with men. Does this also apply to european men and prostituion or what are the differences and what is beeing enforced.

Age of consent is 18 and anybody telling you otherwise is lying. For foreigners, it's 20. These are also the ages at which a female may marry without their parents' consent. Don't think it's a coincidence. Prostitution is ILLEGAL in China, there is no age of consent for prostitution.

(I am totaly fine with 18-30 year old women and girls, but would like to know the situation anyway)

It's better if you stick to women 20 and above.

Josh H
11-28-06, 19:31
Age of consent is 18 and anybody telling you otherwise is lying. For foreigners, it's 20. These are also the ages at which a female may marry without their parents' consent. Don't think it's a coincidence. Prostitution is ILLEGAL in China, there is no age of consent for prostitution.What if the foreigner is under the age of 20, do the same rules apply?

DayNight
11-29-06, 03:51
1 I worked through Pimsleur Chinese CD 1-3, does any of you have an opinion on the general response I would get from the local when trying and completely failing at saying, asking, understanding something on this ultra limited and certainly not yet well spoken basis of mine? or does this vastly differ from region to region?

I did 1-3 too. IMHO Pimsleur is REALLY great for pronunciation. However, the vocab is very limited to a few 100 words in a certain context. Ich manages I-III well then your vocab is still very very limited and you can consider yourself still a green newbie.

Pimsleur WAS the best on the market, till recently. Now I prefer http://www.ChinesePod.com

You can D/L MP3 lessons of all levels free of charge, you need to pay (US$250/year) only if join up and get more information, scripts, etc. The ChinesePod lessons are far more lively and fun to listen too.

If you take offense that I called you a newbie then listen to one of CPods Intermediate lessons - you will be completely lost.

I can fully recommend ChinesePod, it's really the very very best on the market right now.

Blacklisted
11-29-06, 06:19
this website does not allow peodophilic sickoes to spread their poisoned bullshit around.

don't try to hide behind legitimate questions, you're completely transparent.

i hope if you do practice this kind of degenerate shit, that you are caught, humiliated in your own country, thrown in jail and repeatedly arse raped by an aids infected gang of thugs.

take your shit elsewhere, you are not welcome in china.

Lao Ma
11-29-06, 15:27
josh h, you are making a nice entrance to isg. in this thread you seem to be wanting to be another **** pervert sick puppy and screw children. in an earlier post on another thread you asked how does one convince a girl to have sex bare back. nice. classy.

are you american ? there's plenty of 16 year old crack hoes who will fuck you without a condom in any big city there. please do us all a favor and stay the hell out of china. either that or start acting like a man.

King Dong
11-29-06, 17:55
No, your Pimsleur series is not going to cut it.

re: your age question: why in the world would there be a different age for european men, as opposed to other parts-of-the-world's men ? that has to be the strangest question I've heard in ages. About the 14 year old age of consent, in my opinion, if you are asking if that is true, than means you want to test those waters, and as you will find if you read my past posts, to me that means you are a sick pervert. Reading your similiar post in the Thailand section, where you asked if 15 years old is okay, that just proves it. I don't care if the age of consent in China is 8, having sex with teenagers is sick and if I ever met a man bragging about that I'd probably smash a bottle over his head. You are 21, you can certainly find older ladies.

If Jackson deletes this post, so be it - I have a zero tolerance policy myself on men who want to have sex with children, and a 14, 15, 16, or 17 year old is a child. Just because some countries laws allow kids to have sex doesn't make it ethical or morally right. I'm a pretty laid back guy, and don't like to stir the pot, but if anyone here wants to claim that if it's legal it's okay, regardless of age or that particular mongers native country's laws and ethics, I say that person deserves massive non-lethal pain delivered to their body repeatedly.Well. I did like the beautiful 14-18 year old girls, the same as 18 and above, when I was 10 and 11 and 12 and 13 and 14 and 15 and 16 and 17 and 18 and 19 and 20 and now that I am 21 I still like beautiful girls and women. Simple as that.

If you think thats sick. So be it.

I don't have a preference for childish looks or attitude though, and sexually men and boys don't cut it for me, so. I simply like beautiful women and girls.

But now back to learning sounds and signs.

So. Then. I have

Gualtier Malde
11-29-06, 19:53
What if the foreigner is under the age of 20, do the same rules apply?

It has been sufficiently stated that we all think sex with someone under 18 in China is a crime against humanity, and the forum doesn't want discussions of such acts. I do not condone it either. I'd like to merely present some basic facts to the forum on the legalities in question.

Many western countries, including Great Britain and the US, have established laws that create levels of tolerance of behavior of their citizens when they are traveling abroad. Since the acts in question happen outside the jurisdiction of those countries, they have a tenuous legal thread on which to enforce them, but they do have that thread, and it is strong enough to put the perpetrator in prison for many years if convicted.

Here is a basic layman's summary of what you can and cannot do according to US law. copied from www.ageofconsent.com. If you follow this, you will not be in legal jeopardy with the US for any actions in China or elsewhere:

1. Traveling to have sex with someone under 12: ILLEGAL
2. Traveling to have sex with someone between 12 and 16, and you are less than four years older: LEGAL if local provisions allow so
3. Traveling to have sex with someone between 12 and 16, and you are more than four years older: ILLEGAL
4. Traveling to have sex with someone 16 or over: Legal if local provisions allow so

Note however, the "if local provisions allow so". In China, the age of consent is 14 (in Hong Kong, 16). Therefore, local provisions do not allow sex with someone 12 or 13 years old, even if rule 2 above would apply in your case. Also note that prostitution is illegal in China, so any of the above cases that say "if local provisions allow so", DO NOT allow so.

Also note that while the above covers up to 16, the (somewhat hard to follow) US statutes further cover age up to 18 in the overall law. Basically, if you are engaged in commercial sex with someone under 18 in China, and you are a US citizen or a citizen of a number of other western countries, you are in some sort of legal jeopardy not only in China (commercial sex is illegal there) but also in your home country.

The tenuous thread used by the US is the fact that you must "engage in international commerce" in pursuit of having the sex. What this appears to mean is that if you just happen to be a US citizen living in China, and you somehow fall in love with someone less than 16 but above China's age of consent, and you have consensual sex (you didn't pay her or anyone else for the privilege), then you are not in violation of the statute, and should not be convicted in the US (though you may be charged, and put in jail pending a trial when you come back to the US).

However, if you go to China on a sex vacation, the US is going to be all over you with the "international commerce" aspects of your action. I'd bet they can get you merely by claiming your hotel room purchase as conducting international commerce in pursuit of the sex.

Another thing to keep in mind about China: their sex laws are riddled with words and phrases such as "Forced labor", "minimum 5 years imprisonment", "life imprisonment", and "death".

(Dragon D, you should also note that there are severe penalties for trafficing in women (they call it "whoring women"...) under the age of 24!)

GM

King Dong
11-29-06, 20:22
I knew that the european numbers listet on the age of consent chart are correct, but I did not understand the attitute in this forum about the magic 18 and the claims of the 18 regarding China.

(Dragon D, you should also note that there are severe penalties for trafficing in women (they call it "whoring women"...) under the age of 24!)So much for the magic 18. Do you know if this is enforced in any way?

=========================================

Hi King Dong,

Let me explain why having sex with persons under the age of 18 is reprehensable:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1073

Thanks,

Jackson

King Dong
11-29-06, 21:57
I did 1-3 too. IMHO Pimsleur is REALLY great for pronunciation. However, the vocab is very limited to a few 100 words in a certain context. Ich manages I-III well then your vocab is still very very limited and you can consider yourself still a green newbie.

Pimsleur WAS the best on the market, till recently. Now I prefer http://www.ChinesePod.com

You can D/L MP3 lessons of all levels free of charge, you need to pay (US$250/year) only if join up and get more information, scripts, etc. The ChinesePod lessons are far more lively and fun to listen too.

If you take offense that I called you a newbie then listen to one of CPods Intermediate lessons - you will be completely lost.

I can fully recommend ChinesePod, it's really the very very best on the market right now.I would not understand a person taking offense on such a great recommendation. The audio material is great and if I should become alot more serios about chines or if I just have the funds to do so(,?) I will certainly enjoy the additional services and support the team. As I just did with this Forum, but the photos arent really worth it to me, except the maps provided sometimes.

Josh H
11-29-06, 22:44
This is what moody said:

Age of consent is 18 and anybody telling you otherwise is lying. For foreigners, it's 20. These are also the ages at which a female may marry without their parents' consent. Don't think it's a coincidence. Prostitution is ILLEGAL in China, there is no age of consent for prostitution.

I was just asking what he ment about the foreigners and the consent age being 20. my question was what if the foreigner is under the age of 20, do same rules apply?

Gualtier Malde
11-30-06, 06:44
So much for the magic 18. Do you know if this is enforced in any way?

I know this is enforced. Pimps get busted, and busted severely, all the time. Damned if I know why they set any age limit for that, frankly. I guess they just view women over 24 still doing that as pathetic, or that pimps who pimp women >24 as not worth wasting time on because they are incompetent (what pimp worth his salt can't find a woman <24 years old to pimp?) Or maybe they think a pimp who pimps out a woman >24 is doing her a worthwhile service, and cuts him some slack...

Who knows? China has some strange laws...

GM

Lao Ma
11-30-06, 13:08
jackson's link on his policy is a great read, and he articulates prefectly why it's such an important issue.

king dong is a **** - pure and simple. not an inch of wiggle room on that point. if jackson enforces his zero tolerance rule, than i am satisfied. if he does not, and kong dong is allowed to post here, then i want nothing to do with this forum or the isg, as that would mean i participate in a forum where ****s are allowed to post, and by logic, that i condone ****philia.

i realize 99.99 % of the members could really give a shit if i come or go off this site, but still it's worth stating on the record that zero tolerance on ****philia means zero tolerance on ****philia, and if he stays, i simply cannot look at myself in the mirror if i continue to contribute.

same goes for you josh h, you sick fuck.

it's a damn shame that one or two people can ruin it for everyone.

Albert Punter
11-30-06, 13:23
i agree 100% with lao ma.
zero tolerance is a must in case of ****philia.

Moody
11-30-06, 14:15
This is what moody said:

I was just asking what he ment about the foreigners and the consent age being 20. my question was what if the foreigner is under the age of 20, do same rules apply?

The age of the foreigner is of no concern. A Chinese girl must be at least 20 to consent to have sex with a foreigner, which is also the same age a girl must be to consent to marry a foreigner.

Sammon
11-30-06, 14:34
There is no age of consent to marry. To have a child the girl should be 20, otherwise they will forcibly abort the child. The fathers age should be 22.
There is no written rule for foreigner. So I guess same applies to foreigners as well. Although a pregnant foreign girl would not be stupid enough to be subjected to Chinese law. All she has to do go to Hong Kong or any other country.

Sammon
11-30-06, 14:42
Also there is no written law about the age of consent in Chinese society. I guess because historically Chinese men have married girls who are 13-14 years of age to ensure virginity.
There is no age of consent law written for prostituition since prostituition is illegal. I guess if a foriegner gets into trouble they will sure to enforce universal above 18 age.
For chinese men this does not seem to faze them . They seem not to care how old the girl is. They seem to follow natural law that is if she is in the business she must be old enough.

King Dong
11-30-06, 20:32
Hi King Dong,

Let me explain why having sex with persons under the age of 18 is reprehensable:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1073

Thanks,

Jackson[/blue]So, I guess you will follow my advice and include in the rules that asking for the laws and enforcement regarding sexual activity of and with females below eightteen are not allowed to be postet or answered.

I think I formulatet that one quite good, but please ad commas as you wish ;-)

==============================================

Hi King Dong,

If you don't have any intentions of engaging in sexual activity with persons under the age of 18, then what do you need that information for?

Thanks,

Jackson

Gualtier Malde
11-30-06, 20:43
The age of the foreigner is of no concern. A Chinese girl must be at least 20 to consent to have sex with a foreigner, which is also the same age a girl must be to consent to marry a foreigner.

and

There is no age of consent to marry.

and

Also there is no written law about the age of consent in Chinese society.

Just where do you two get these facts? None of the above statements appear to be correct. See http://www.ageofconsent.com/china.htm for a good summary of China's laws regarding all the above. Either your statements are incorrect or else the sources I've provided are bogus. The sources seem pretty credible to me.

GM

Phil1980
12-01-06, 20:05
all the guys talking about "****philia" of josh or king dong here, they were talking about girls aged 15-18, ****philia refers to prepubescent girls, you idiots. in most european countries the average girl loses her virginity at the age of 13-14 years, so there must be damn many "****s" here.

imo, many girls aged 15-18 are young adults regarding their physical development, not children anymore and being attracted to them is not "****philia", which is not to say that i approve of prostitution of girls that age.

Petemcc
12-02-06, 00:08
all the guys talking about "****philia" of josh or king dong here, they were talking about girls aged 15-18, ****philia refers to prepubescent girls, you idiots. in most european countries the average girl loses her virginity at the age of 13-14 years, so there must be damn many "****s" here.

imo, many girls aged 15-18 are young adults regarding their physical development, not children anymore and being attracted to them is not "****philia", which is not to say that i approve of prostitution of girls that age.ok, the age of consent in most of the western world is 16. fair enough. but bear these points in mind. if you fuck a girl who is 15 years and 364 days old, you are a paedophile- that's what the law says. if you fuck an **** girl in any country, that is what you are. now, consider this, girls are getting older quicker, looking like 20 year olds when they are 14, etc. so fucken what, they are still kids. attitudes may change, forwardness may change, risk taking may change, but maturity doesn't and hasn't changed. the 16 year old you see today who is full of herself is because of society and the way they are allowed to express themselves. mentally, despite how she acts or looks, she is still a young immature girl with a not completely developed brain- and i can quote references for this if you require. 16 year olds seem to know more than when we were 16, and actually they don't, they know a lot less, but that is all bullshit and bravado. they are still kids inside an adult body and an outwardly adult persona. even 18 is verging on the dodgy in a p4p environment. think back, at 18, fair enough you may have been a soldier, a cop, a manager, but were you really that mature? mature enough to decide to be a sex worker?- it's up to you that one

this is just my pov, and don't get me wrong, i like young women- around 20 ish, but i was on my nursing course this week. there were two girls who my wife taught only 2 and 3 years ago. they are well above the age of consent for sex, marriage and voting here, and both are such pretty girls, but you know what, despite their new chosen profession, they are still little girls. i spoke to them at length, and they are clever girls, and switched on girls, and they desperately want to be nurses, as plenty of 20 year old girls have done before and succeeded, but they are immature in the ways of the real world, and really apprehensive, and why not, they are kids, they shouldn't have to deal with shit. i admire them a lot. i was a cop at 22 and dealt with major shit, and grew up pretty fast, despite the fact that i had been to university, in a foreign country and thought i was mature and as hard as nails- wrong!

in the old days, where fucking young to have kids young, and as many as possible, then to die young, was the norm, that was the standard. there was little respect for individuals, it was all task orientated. these days, individuals count. a wg is a human being, not a piece of meat to be used. these days we are meant to consider others' feelings.

i can see the arguement- well if i don't fuck her someone else will! fine, let them do it, but how about your own conscience? does that matter? i know for some members it doesn't!

getting back to the point, if you fuck an **** girl in that country, you deserve to be labelled as a paedophile. if you fuck a girl in a country where the age of consent is lower than your home country, and your home country has laws about that, then you are a paedophile. if you fuck a girl who is 15 years and 364 days old in the uk and australia, you are a paedophile, simple as that. if as a monger/human being you fuck a p4p girl under 18, then shame on you, really, just think about it!

sorry for the lack of coherant english, i've been awake for 40 hours and had a few drinks, but the meaning should be there.

Lao Ma
12-02-06, 00:15
phil, you just don't get it. you're splitting hairs here on what words we use to describe perverted, sick, and unethical behavior by men towards teenagers and **** girls. words mean nothing; behavior is everything. you've got some screwed up logic regarding 13 to 15 year old girls in europe. are you naieve enough to suggest that girls in europe who may (i haven't seen data that suggests your claim is true) lose their virginity at age 13, 14, or 15 are losing it to grown adult men ? i'll counter with my belief that those young girls are overwhelmingly being deflowered by boys at or near their age, which is a shame, but i realize it happens. not adult men. i suggest you read jacksons' link. you obviously haven't, or if you have, you are just to stupid to understand it. or, to borrow one of your words - you are an idiot.

again - try very hard to understand this, because it's plain to see that you don't : adult men having sex with girls under 18: sick and perverted. what in the fuck does the word i used to describe this abhorant behavior have to do with anything ? are you a lawyer or something ?

please, be my guest - continue to support the king dong's of the world.

Phil1980
12-02-06, 00:48
editor's note: this report was deleted in accordance with the forum's policy prohibiting any references to any persons under the age of 18. this action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

i am aware that the vast majority of references to **** girls are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup an **** girls, the potential dangers of being caught with **** girls, etc. however, past discussions in the forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

please do not post references to **** persons in the forum. please read the forum's posting guidelines for further information. thanks!

King Dong
12-02-06, 01:00
now that i read a little bit in the chinese language section i know maybe a little part of why lao ma is so angry.

so in order not to seem too offensive i might change my name.

but just as i don't think that i will ever become religious, i dont think that i will ever take the same oppinion. i am only sad for all the real ****s that never hurt anybody and have to live in a world with hateful persons just as lao mao.

regarding petemcc's post:

i feel the same way, not about the age, but about forced prostitution and a lot of other labour, be it because of physical threats or poverty.

i am just happy that you are not like a religious fanatic just seeing the number 18, but still the girl or women behind the number.

Lao Ma
12-02-06, 01:31
A couple of things:

1. I've forwared your last post to jackson - he has a zero tolerance poplicy on adult men advocating or talking about having sex with girls under the age of 18, so if he is a man of his words, congratulations, you will be banned from the forum. If he doesn't ban you, then have fun here.

2. To the non-pervert members of the forum: I'm not comfortable at all participating in the ISG forums any more. It's obvious there are a lot of sickos and pervs here. Whether or not you wish to participate on such a forum is your business, not mine. Good luck, happy mongering, and best wishes. I am 100% out of here.

Phil1980
12-02-06, 02:15
a couple of things:

1. i've forwared your last post to jackson - he has a zero tolerance poplicy on adult men advocating or talking about having sex with girls under the age of 18,

i think jackson was referring to prostitution **** 18, not about consensual sex not based on prostitution, which is what i have been talking about.

i can think of a lot of perverted things to do, having consensual sex with a 16 year old girl is not one of them.

Sammon
12-02-06, 07:01
I am no legal expert. I got the info by talking to local people , many of whom know the legal system. Your info obviously published by some international group. What is written and what is enforced is two different things. Perspective is being what it is we go by what is enforced at the present time in China. Unlike my country,good old USA here the written laws are not enforced universally. Same holds good for many of the other countries especially many Asian countries.

Gualtier Malde
12-02-06, 12:51
I am no legal expert. I got the info by talking to local people , many of whom know the legal system. Your info obviously published by some international group. What is written and what is enforced is two different things. Perspective is being what it is we go by what is enforced at the present time in China. Unlike my country,good old USA here the written laws are not enforced universally. Same holds good for many of the other countries especially many Asian countries.

This I agree with - there is always a difference between what is written and what is enforced, and that even includes the good old USA.

China is in the process of developing its legal system. Many of the statutes regarding sex with minors, etc., are fairly new. As recently as the 80's the laws were quite vague and sketchy, but they have matured since that time. This is probably due to pressure from the world community around human rights and China's desire to be included in trade agreements.

GM

Albert Punter
12-02-06, 17:06
.... who only expressed their ideas

......., you idiots.

Anyhow your posts show who is idiot.

Josh H
12-02-06, 21:53
Why was I even included in this? I asked a simple question and now Im classified as a petafile? Í asked what if the foreigner was under the age of 20, would I only be able to be with 20 year old and older women? That was my question. I do not know how I even got involved in the petafile argument.

King Dong
12-03-06, 00:48
.... who only expressed their ideas

Anyhow your posts show who is idiot.Please stop that childplay way of dissing each other.

But the word used by Phil is still easy going compared to the "sick" and "perverted" that were thrown at me and Josh.

I guess i decided on going to Malaysia and Indonesia. I think there I will have a much higher chance of attaining a useable level of of the language before quitting. And while i am there i might work my way through the chinespod lessions aswell.

I hope I will have some good motivation to continue working or learning before the money runs out.

Rantandravela
12-03-06, 06:54
I was at a club with some friends the other night, and we met a couple of Chinese girls through playing foosball with them. They stayed with us for close to three hours, told us they were students, and spoke pretty good English. I hit it off great with one of the girls, and by the end of the night I had her phone number, we were kissing a bit, all of that. She told me she had the big university English exam coming up, and I agreed to help her with it.

Right before they're about to leave, I have her on my lap, we're kissing and talking, and then somehow she says, "Do you want to come back to my place tonight?"

I say, "Yes."

She says, "Do you want to pay me?"

I was more than a little put-off - feeling duped. I tell her that I "wouldn't feel right about it" or something to that effect, and she says "I'm just a student, I don't have much money. In China if you take a girl home from a bar, you should pay her."

I decline, wondering "What the hell?" Trying to sort out whether they were professionals the whole time, just playing the "we're students" bullshit.

They leave about the same time as us anyway, and we're walking out as the two girls are at coat-check. I approach her a final time and say, "Do you really want help with your English exam?"

She says, "Of course. Call me."

Has anyone else had experiences like this? Could she actually really be a student who just turns a trick from time to time? Should I meet with her and see if I can close it for free? Is this sort of thing common? Will any girl who will actually put out want money for the favor? I thought they invested far too much time and effort if they were just true professionals.

OldAsiaHand
12-04-06, 15:33
"No Discussion of Sex with Minors: Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that refers to any person(s) under the age of 18 years. Any person violating this policy will banned immediately."

It does not matter how old you are, what your opinions are on the morality of the issue, what the age of consent is in any country or whether it applies to consensual or P4P. This is not the forum to discuss it.

Just my POV.

OAH

King Dong
12-04-06, 16:39
"No Discussion of Sex with Minors: Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that refers to any person(s) under the age of 18 years. Any person violating this policy will banned immediately."

It does not matter how old you are, what your opinions are on the morality of the issue, what the age of consent is in any country or whether it applies to consensual or P4P. This is not the forum to discuss it.

Just my POV.The clarification after the Forum Rule part would be important. But regarding JOSH's Question, he really only asked wether he, as a westerner, would also be excluded from the 18 and 19 year old women, since another poster mentioned 18 for Chinese and 20 years for not chinese.

And the question to the enforcement of the law should be important, since the "whoring" of women below 24 is also illegal and prosecuted.

Jackson's comment to my post clearly indicates that he shares your opinion, but to avoid further confusion I advise for a clarification or re-writing of the concerning forum rule.

Santa
12-04-06, 18:40

Just my POV.

OAH

Jackson's rules. So, no more questions, accusations or opinions.

DayNight
12-05-06, 02:30
King Dong stirred up flames by asking a while ago:

Honestly, I can't see how that question can be offensive, or how can anyone read out of it that that sex mith minors may be implied. It's a legitimate question of common interest. It's also not THAT relevant what the chinese laws says, because when it comes to sex with minors many countries now have laws to handle offenses out of their juristiction.

BTW, I don't smoke, but I am still interested in anti-smoking laws and how they are applied in different juristiction. Does not mean I wil lstart smoking when the legal situation is favourable.

Santa
12-05-06, 17:13
Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that refers to any person(s) under the age of 18 years.

OAH

I agree that too much has been made of this post by King Dong.

However, this is Jackson's website and it's his rules that count. He has his reasons.

So, I think we should just end this topic and avoid another flame war.

Everybody agree?

Santa
12-05-06, 17:28
From the Shanghai Daily.

1. Jinjiang Inn. 69 outlets
2. Home Inn. 75
3. Motel 168. 20
4. Hotel Home. 25
5. East Travel. 23
6. Xinyu Inn. 18
7. Super 8. 17
8. Citi Home Hotel. 7
9. Yangtze River Hotel. 13
10. 7 Days Inn. 6

Bill Lee
12-06-06, 07:57
can someone here recommend a national wifi service in china. i'll be mostly in guangzhou, panyu, zh, dg and cp areas. but i might travel outside to bj or sh.

i have been checking out the china mobile and china unicom services and even did a test at a local store in tianhe with someone's computer that just had the wifi service installed but found the speed insufficient for my use.

my use is to attach a www.vonage.com v-phone to my notebook and be able use the internet to make calls back to the states.

i know this setup works in a local spr coffee shop and starbuck coffee shop in guangzhou.

i'll probably use this only for a month in china before heading back home. i'm willing to pay the big bucks so i can maintain communications with my clients back home.

anybody here can help me on this? recommendations on the service company and the equipment needed?

bill

Superforce99
12-06-06, 16:16
can someone here recommend a national wifi service in china. i'll be mostly in guangzhou, panyu, zh, dg and cp areas. but i might travel outside to bj or sh.

i have been checking out the china mobile and china unicom services and even did a test at a local store in tianhe with someone's computer that just had the wifi service installed but found the speed insufficient for my use.

my use is to attach a www.vonage.com v-phone to my notebook and be able use the internet to make calls back to the states.

i know this setup works in a local spr coffee shop and starbuck coffee shop in guangzhou.

i'll probably use this only for a month in china before heading back home. i'm willing to pay the big bucks so i can maintain communications with my clients back home.

anybody here can help me on this? recommendations on the service company and the equipment needed?

bill

i checked out both cm and cu services and ended up getting the cdma wifi service from cu
because it's supposed to be faster, and in tests, it was just a bit faster.

when i connect, the network is supposedly 230.4 kbps, but in actual use, it's about as good
as 56 k. good enough, barely, to check my email on the road/airport, but impossible for internet
phone calls, online video, and other broadband apps.

maybe someone else has a better experience/service than this?

j

Alex Rock
12-06-06, 18:41
So, when refering to your HJ at 400RMB and FS at 800RMB think again about how big is your brain. Stop berating people - it doesn't take any intelligence to do it. Try going to the Cheap Sex in China thread and try to write a decent report. I've left some writing tips for you there.

Santa
12-13-06, 14:18
There was a story in todays NYTimes about the Shenzhen crackdown.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/13/world/asia/13prostitutes.html

Santa
12-14-06, 12:08
A lead story in the NYTimes claimes that circumcized men are less likely to catch or spread viral infections.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/14/health/14hiv.html?_r=1&th&emc=th&oref=slogin

Petemcc
12-14-06, 23:46
A lead story in the NYTimes claimes that circumcized men are less likely to catch or spread viral infections.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/14/health/14hiv.html?_r=1&th&emc=th&oref=sloginHi Santa.

I saw that report on the TV last night, and I must say that it does worry me.
I accept the possible biological explanation behind it, but as the story points out, there are many other important sociological factors.

My biggest worry is that circumcised men as the story suggests, will take this as carte blanche to have sex without a condom, or at the very least decide that they are only at half the risk of circumcised men.

I really believe that this finding will come back to haunt mankind because I have no doubt whatsoever that the stupid and /or reckless will have bare back sex with WGs. I think one thing that wasn't mentioned, and again, I could be wrong, that the studies were probably carried out in a population where the participants had a relatively low number of sex partners. Sex with a WG is, as they say like having sex with everyone she has ever had sex with, and let's face it, the good ones are probably into 4 figures.

Look, if this is indeed a true result, and I have little doubt for the study group that it is, it is good news for the people of Africa, and good news for the other third world countries where ignorance or lack of money, or religeon, or whatever reason leads to unprotected sex. That aside, the fact remains that the only way to stop the HIV epidemic is to stop its spread, and thus far, apart from total abstinence, condom use is the most effective method.

I am sure that most guys here will continue to do the right thing.

Pete

Cebu Local
12-15-06, 00:30
Hi Santa.

I accept the possible biological explanation behind it, but as the story points out, there are many other important sociological factors.

My biggest worry is that circumcised men as the story suggests, will take this as carte blanche to have sex without a condom, or at the very least decide that they are only at half the risk of circumcised men.

I really believe that this finding will come back to haunt mankind because I have no doubt whatsoever that the stupid and /or reckless will have bare back sex with WGs. I think one thing that wasn't mentioned, and again, I could be wrong, that the studies were probably carried out in a population where the participants had a relatively low number of sex partners. Sex with a WG is, as they say like having sex with everyone she has ever had sex with, and let's face it, the good ones are probably into 4 figures.

Look, if this is indeed a true result, and I have little doubt for the study group that it is, it is good news for the people of Africa, and good news for the other third world countries where ignorance or lack of money, or religeon, or whatever reason leads to unprotected sex. That aside, the fact remains that the only way to stop the HIV epidemic is to stop its spread, and thus far, apart from total abstinence, condom use is the most effective method.

PeteThere is always the option of being Circumsized AND using Condoms.That way you should be really safe

Petemcc
12-15-06, 00:35
There is always the option of being Circumsized AND using Condoms.That way you should be really safeTrue, but I am attached to my foreskin, in more ways than one. I believe that American women are fascinated by them, not that I plan to show mine to any American women, I'll stick to Asian, and my darling Scottish wife.

Cebu Local
12-15-06, 00:53
True, but I am attached to my foreskin, in more ways than one. I believe that American women are fascinated by them, not that I plan to show mine to any American women, I'll stick to Asian, and my darling Scottish wife.I respect that,But I got circumsized as an Infant and I have ALWAYS used Condoms with working girls and Freebies whose Sexual History is not Clear.I guess thats Why I have been Lucky so far.Wonder what the Aids rate is like with Jewish Guys compared to other groups.

Petemcc
12-15-06, 01:20
I respect that,But I got circumsized as an Infant and I have ALWAYS used Condoms with working girls and Freebies whose Sexual History is not Clear.I guess thats Why I have been Lucky so far.Wonder what the Aids rate is like with Jewish Guys compared to other groups.I wonder? Just read something somewhere, maybe on another forum that Israeli girls are worse than American girls, so maybe Jewish guys monger more, then again, maybe their religeon stops them! There are huge sociological influences here. As for lucky, as I say to my missus about me shagging BGs, if electrons can't get through a condom, the HIV virus can't!

Gualtier Malde
12-15-06, 04:23
Hi Santa.

PeteI hope that this at least convinces some who would already be prone to unsafe sex to at least get circumsized.

I suspect those who are already practicing safe sex will continue to do so. This report doesn't say you *won't* get HIV, it just says the odds are reduced. 50% reduction still meant a lot of guys got HIV in their controlled studies. I am hoping that those of us who decided long ago that condoms were smart will continue to maintain that belief, and won't go shedding such an obvious defense.

It does appear that this news (first reported a year ago) resulted in a LOT of African men getting circumsized. That's good news. I don't think it has increased condom use though, so that's not good. But on the other hand, there have not been reports of DECREASED condom use at this time, so maybe that is good news.

GM

Santa
12-15-06, 10:00

PeteThat was my immediate thought when I read the story. Guys who lost their little skins will now think that the odds are in their favour.

Most of us on this forum, who have a higher education, are more concerned about the spread of infections, so we are more likely to continue using condoms.

An irish cop in New York asked a jewish boy "what do they do with the skins when they circumcise you little jewish boys, ha, ha, ha". The boy replied, "they send them to Ireland, plant them in the fertile soil you have there, and when they grow up to be big pricks, they send them to New York to become policemen, ha, ha, ha".

Woxiangyao
12-15-06, 12:34
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

Petemcc
12-15-06, 23:36
That was my immediate thought when I read the story. Guys who lost their little skins will now think that the odds are in their favour.

Most of us on this forum, who have a higher education, are more concerned about the spread of infections, so we are more likely to continue using condoms.

An irish cop in New York asked a jewish boy "what do they do with the skins when they circumcise you little jewish boys, ha, ha, ha". The boy replied, "they send them to Ireland, plant them in the fertile soil you have there, and when they grow up to be big pricks, they send them to New York to become policemen, ha, ha, ha".

Ii's circumCISED as in circumCISION to cut ( incision). Circumsize implies that it has something to do with size, and maybe it does, having a bit of your dick cut off!
I am glad so far that those who have posted are sensible, but I am sure we know of a few who will, as I said, exploit this finding, and maybe bullshit a few WGs, which is also a worry!

Blacklisted
12-19-06, 06:20
Gents,

Much apology for the delayed update on the thin condom info I posted about 3 to 4 weeks ago. It has been that long since I've had any action as I have semi-retired from the WG scene and embedded myself in the freebie scene.

At the moment I'm still not that interested in whoring, although I'm sure that it won't last forever. :)

Well, the condoms are pretty good, yet considering their price, almost double that of the nearest competitor, they are not value for money. Also, they are a very tight fit, definitely slimmer than Durex, so if you are well hung, these would not be an option at all. In my case, there was only slight difficulty in removing them after the deed was done.

I've yet to test one side by side with a Featherlite from Durex to provide a definitive analysis, but from memory, I'd say the difference in negligable.

Bottom line is, condoms are still condoms and will never feel anything like bareback, but they are great for peace of mind.

I still have to try the 5 or 6 varieties from Ace Gallant, supplied by another board member. I think they are quite rare Durex varieties and I have only selected ones like sensitive, ultra-thin, etc. as the thick ones that hold off orgasm are horrible for me, I have trouble coming at the best of times.

Will try to keep you up to date with further experiments as they occur.

Old Mean Dog
12-19-06, 11:09
Well, the condoms are pretty good, yet considering their price, almost double that of the nearest competitor, they are not value for money. Also, they are a very tight fit, definitely slimmer than Durex, so if you are well hung, these would not be an option at all. In my case, there was only slight difficulty in removing them after the deed was done.

I also bought a box of these in Hong Kong a couple weeks ago after reading some reports about how great they were. The price is twice is much as Durex and you only get 10 in a box instead of the dozen via Durex. I would also have to say that these are quit snug and I didn't really see much if any difference in feeling.

Superforce99
12-20-06, 02:48
Ha ha...it's interesting to see how many people actually use the information and recommendations
posted on the board! I definately love the 0.03 condoms and they are the only ones I use now.
They are somewhat tighter, but I think it's on purpose. I would also recommend that you add
a drop or two of lubricant to the inside and the outside of the condom before you start the action.
This makes any condom action much better, but especially so with the 0.03. I used to use the
Durex featherlite condoms and had ample opportunities to test out "0.03" vs "Durex" and I would
say there is a definate, but not extreme, difference. It feels like the Durex is stronger and stretchier
while the 0.03 is thinner and less elastic. I think both condoms are good, but I prefer the 0.03 if there
was a choice.

All the gals I've been with (pro/non-pro) with whom I've used this condom immediately notice the
difference and ask me what kind of condom am I using, so I guess women can feel a difference, too.
Several working girls of mine have also made it a habit to steal/beg for extra everytime we see each
other. But then it could be that I just know lots of conniving, lying b*itches who are too cheap to
buy condoms...

Also, I look at $1 USD per condom as cheap for excellent, premium condoms that make sex
better. Now if only they could start selling them in Mainland China so I don't have to come
back from HK/Macau every couple weeks with a bulging bag of condoms...

J

Blacklisted
12-20-06, 04:11
Also, I look at $1 USD per condom as cheap for excellent, premium condoms that make sex
better. Now if only they could start selling them in Mainland China so I don't have to come
back from HK/Macau every couple weeks with a bulging bag of condoms...

J

Just released last month man. Not sure where you are, but in Shanghai, you can pick them up with a pack of ciggies at the local KeDi.

Yes, they are 70kuai per 10 or 40kuai for 3.

Thanks for the comparative study, now I don't need to worry. Will take your advice and stick with them then.

Cheers Johnny, by the way, heard much about your exploits from our bestest buddy OAH!

Look forward to eventually hooking up! :)

Admin
12-21-06, 19:12
Greetings everyone,

In recognition of his many great contributions to the Forum, I have given Midea his own thread titled "Midea in China".

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2576

Those of you who wish to join him in the discussions in his new thread are welcome to do so.

Thanks,

Jackson

Albert Punter
12-22-06, 14:12
Jackson,

This is an excellent idea.
So Midea can be considered very successful member, as he made you create 2 threads: Cheap Sex in China and Midea in China.

Can we eliminate Cheap Sex in China thread which is useless IMHO ?
Thanks.

Greetings everyone,

In recognition of his many great contributions to the Forum, I have given Midea his own thread titled "Midea in China".

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2576

Those of you who wish to join him in the discussions in his new thread are welcome to do so.

Thanks,

Jackson

OldAsiaHand
12-23-06, 04:49
I finally tried the 003 compliments of Bill Lee who passed a couple my way on our recent roadtrip in S. China. I'm not bragging, but I did find them a bit tight a fit. Having said that, I didn't think they were that much better a feel than other "thin" options such as Featherlite etc.

Just my POV.

OAH

Just released last month man. Not sure where you are, but in Shanghai, you can pick them up with a pack of ciggies at the local KeDi.

Yes, they are 70kuai per 10 or 40kuai for 3.

Thanks for the comparative study, now I don't need to worry. Will take your advice and stick with them then.

Cheers Johnny, by the way, heard much about your exploits from our bestest buddy OAH!

Look forward to eventually hooking up! :)

Santa
12-23-06, 15:29
Just finished a Guangdong road trip with OAH, Bill Lee and AG. We had lots of fun mongering and a few side trips to an ethnic minority village and a fishing village.

OAH said he would file a report.

Thanks for the trip OAH. You the man!

Ace Gallant
12-23-06, 16:03
Just finished a Guangdong road trip with OAH, Bill Lee and AG. We had lots of fun mongering and a few side trips to an ethnic minority village and a fishing village.

Thanks OAH for the driving and the company of Bill Lee with Santa. The trip has not ended yet as we dumped OAH back home to Guangzhou and headed to CP on ourselves (Santa, Bill Lee and I).

Its been a great trip, as we were exploring into unreported areas on ISG. Above all, we had also enjoyed our drive on a brand newly opened highway, the drive onto countryside road where the villagers were amazed by the sight of this four foreigners with two are White guys!

AG

Santa
12-25-06, 06:24
Budget Tips.

If you are checking in late into a hotel and only staying one night, then please remember that most hotel saunas have private rooms which you can use over night.

So, let's say you pay 300 for the room and 300 for the girl. But since it is past midnight you can stay the whole night for the same price with a 12 o'clock morning checkout. Prices and times vary of course.

Also, if you already have a room in the hotel and want to take their sauna girl to your own room, then the sauna should give you a discount of let's say 150rmb. Why? Because why rent a sauna room if you already have a room?

OldAsiaHand
12-25-06, 13:04

I am posting the report here but also on the Zhuhai and S. China threads since those places were visited.

Bill Lee and I drove down to Zhuhai from Guangzhou to hook-up with One Wing Low, Santa and AG. As it turns out, Santa missed the train from Shanghai and came in the following morning. Johnnykon666 had booked the GDH on the corner of YueHai and LHL for us. We paid 400RMB for deluxe rooms with great views of the bay. Bill, OWL and I met at LHL to check out the SW action while waiting for AG to come over on the ferry from Hong Kong.

As a laowai, I get an inferiority complex on LHL since 90% of the girls only approach the Asian guys. I reckon as high as 50% do not do white guys at all; YMMV. There was this one Hubei girl that approached OWL that I wanted to do, but she was not very laowai friendly. However, she hung around since I guess she was on the fence about it. OWL and Bill made their choices so I grabbed the Hubei girl anyway. It was all downhill from there. Service was rushed, after which she showered and dressed quickly. I gave her the standard 200 RMB and she threw the money at me. I picked it up and gave it back. She threw it on the floor again. She was pouting and started to tell me that foreigners pay her 300, 400, even 800 sometimes. I kept telling her that I was not them and I pay the same as Asian punters. She got very nasty and refused to leave. I called Bill over for reinforcement and after an extended shouting match and a bit of a struggle; Bill picked up the phone to call hotel security as she ran over and disconnected the line. This effort evidently scared her enough to ask for 10 RMB taxi fare (go figure) which I gave her as she stormed out of the room. I find myself in this situation a few times a year when I do not agree on the price upfront even though the rate is standard 200 RMB on LHL. Having said that, OWL paid 500 RMB evidently not understanding when Bill told him it was only 200 beforehand.

After AG and Johnnykon666 showed up, we had an excellent massage on LHL, followed by a great seafood dinner. One of Johnny’s regulars showed up and she was close to a 9. OWL and Bill were drooling and they both decided to do her later in the evening. Johnny obliged being the true gentleman he is. We took a tour of the BBS area and AG and I pulled some girls for 150 ST after the one I wanted to do attempted to extort 300 RMB from me thinking I just arrived in China the day before. My BBS girl’s service was again disappointing although I have to give her an “A” for effort. It was just a matter of inexperience on the job.

Santa showed up in the morning and OWL split. We met Johnny again for Dim Sum before hitting the road for Kaiping. We arrived at the legendary hotel in Shui Koh only to find that it had been raided a week earlier and shut down. We decided to stay in KaiPing at the Ever Joint Hotel. Nice hotel, but a bit pricey and out of the way. Batman gave us a local contact and he showed us the BBS area. We made our selections and headed back to the hotel. What followed for me was in the top 10% level of service I’ve had in China. She was not that hot looking but total GFE. The whole 9 yards including DFK, DATY, Deepthroat BBBJ and every possible position you could imagine. Flame me for spoiling the market, but I gave her a 50 RMB tip.

The next day we wanted to do some sightseeing so we tried to find a Pagoda perched on a hill. We ended up taking some back scenic roads across the mountain and a dirt road back to the highway. We pulled into a couple of small villages one of which had a very cool old school building. The kids all gawked at the laowais and the headmaster gave us a grand tour of the place.

Back on the highway, we headed for Yangjiang. We stayed at the Yutian Hotel downtown which may have been a mistake. One taxi took us to see some BBS where the quality was 2-3. AG & I stumbled onto a FS sauna for 100+300 tip, but they would not let us see a line-up so we split. One motorcycle taxi driver took us back to our hotel and 5 girls came out of a no stay hotel across the street for a line-up on the street. I wanted to do one of them, but the other guys were not keen so we went to a BBS. Santa and AG picked girls while I headed up the road and found another shop. I took a girl with a big rack who turned out to be so fat that I couldn’t even pop with her. Bill took another girl from the same shop.

After dinner, we stopped into another Sauna on the main drag. I got impatient as AG was beating around the bush with the lady manager about whether FS was available. “Well, I will send some “open-minded” girls, etc.” I just asked her directly if they fucked or not and the next thing I knew we were back on the street. I guess one has to be subtle sometimes.

Later that evening, I went back to get the girl from the hotel (Haona) across the street.
She was young and inexperienced, but was very tight and at least I popped. She told me that there are 10 girls in one room that are normally for the guests of the hotel.

Next day, we started back. We stopped in a little fishing village for lunch and had a freshly caught seafood lunch there. We decided to stop for the night in Jiangmen and saw a BBS area as we were driving into town. It was a bit early so we checked into the hotel (Palace International Hotel) Hotel had a Sauna. Rate was 138 + 300 tips. As usual, I lost the one I wanted to do by letting the line-up go to see more. She was gone. Bill and AG made their selections and Santa and I left. Santa and I checked out another legit sauna nearby, but he was sick and went to bed after. I went back to the hotel sauna and the selection was very limited. I ended up with terrible service from a Henan girl. It was a total waste of time and money. I should have hit the BBS area we saw earlier. Live and learn.

Next day, Bill, Santa and AG headed to CP and I went home for Christmas.

With the exception of the GFE in Kaiping, I must say that I was not so happy with the P4P service I found (Maybe the other guys had better results to post) , but the great company made up for this. We all agreed to do it again soon.

OAH

Cappy
12-30-06, 02:54
I don't think it's much of a secret to anyone that it's very difficult if not impossible for our asian colleagues to reach or post to the ISG server from overseas.

For my sake I'll sure be glad when the cables are fixed or data rerouted, whatever. It sure gets boring rereading the 2004 archives for excitement.

JohnnyK - you'd better have lots of interetsing experiences and stories saved up to share with your worldwide fans for when things return to normal. ;-)