PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2006 East China - Shanghai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Shanghai Mj
01-30-05, 08:17
Hi fellow members,

I haven't posted in a long time and haven't posted too often. Here's where I return the favor.

I can speak both Chinese pretty fluently and have been working parts of Pudong pretty well and have found some very willing but inexperienced girls to work for me. I'm from abroad obviously and just found the perfect little girl who's got the tightest little pussy in the world. She can be taught with patience. She's agreed to bring me other girls and start pimping them out together. What a deal.

I'll post her picture on the photo gallery. PM me if you're interested in trying her out.

Roversman 999
02-01-05, 07:50
well I know if I write this post after the most recent one post , then asia expat site wil be flooded with our brothers. Anyways, I found an interesting ad on asia expat and replied..several emails followed all of which indicated our common interest in matters physical.. however in this case the date was very specifically for one night only. Luckily wife was away.
Lady was from an another asian country so figured she must be here on business...only catch was she wouldnt send a pic.. and in my experience that means a 10% chance of beauty and a 90% chance of ugly.
Met at the apppointed time and place in a Pudong hotel and she was gorgeous. 27, 5ft 6, slinky and very attractive. Had drinks, went out for dinner... lots of funny conversation, came bck to hotel and thought i was going to get rejected at the door.sweet talked my way in.. and some 30 mins given a lovely blow.
The lady was a flight attendant and she even used her allowance to pay for my dinner. Absolutely lovely night.. a real nice expereince. Of course tonight I will go to a BBS to get back to my more normal experience but I did have one super night. Thanks asia expat.

Roversman 999
02-02-05, 02:54
didnt mention saturday nights freebie . Had earlier met an old friend online. She has been looking to meet me for a while. but she used to get a bit clingy so i suggested i was only free for dinner and a hotel. She readily agreed. Had dinner in Citic Plaza then hunted for a hotel that had parking space. Ended up in Zhongshan Road West with a RMB 500 room.. three hours of good solid sex and drove her home.
And last night.. met up with another old chat friend. About 18 months ago she told me she never wanted to see me again and was going to get married etc. Well she had dinner with me last night in Zu Jia Huai, and had happily indicated it would be nice to ride in my car. Shes about 5.ft 4, 44 kgs but has a great soft rack. Very prominent and it looks strange as she has a very soft pixie face. Drove to Huashan then fuxing lu and somewhere there found a quiet street. A few passers by but not many and car has good tinting. Nice kissing and we got in the back. Lo and behold she blew me ( she never did that to me before) nd tho difficult I managed to have very good sex with her... steamy windows and hard to get clothes on after wards.
Tonite is a break but ready for action tomorrow night... yeah baby...

Dashman
02-02-05, 14:30
Yes, It looks like No.7 at 3911 Hongmei Lu. No massage, Poor CBJ, Rush FS and too much time for setting-up. Avoid her.

Dashman

Well, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose.

Visited 3911 Hongmei Lu again yesterday, as this is the one closest to my house.

Despite my exciting first experience there, yesterday was not even close as enjoyable. After walking over to the area with the private room, there was already a lineup of the girls in front of the rooms. Apparently the lineup was arranged for 3 Chinese guys who stood there undecided about which girls to choose. I waited for 2 minutes and the guys just couldn't make up their minds.

All of a sudden, the manager spoke to one of the girls, which then came over to me to grab my arm and lead me to one room. I thought I might have to wait there for my lineup as soon as the other guys finally had decided. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. The girl came back to the room with her utensils and indicated she's ready to start. I was caught by surprise but did not complain about it, as he looked quite attractive and had a promising rack. She also had a great smile, and I was hoping her attitude would be just the same. She was giggling all the time, playing with my Dick, indicating she liked the physical attributes she saw.

Turned out that the overall experience would not be good at all. When I indicated I want a massage, she did not want me to lay down on the massage table but directly on the mattress next to it. She undressed immediately and made me do so as well. The massage was terrible and rushed. AR was not hot either and the BJ was covered.
When I asked her to get on top of me, she did but barely moved, suggesting my Dick was too big. Same thing continued in all positions. She would try to position herself in a way I could not get too deep into her. Her pussy was by no means really tight and she was also sufficiently wet, so I don’t know what this was all about. Anyways the face she made was not turning me on at all but I decided not to let her go that easy and chose to fuck her for an extended period of time – I just didn’t care anymore at that point in time. Every 5 minutes she mentioned that I should have chosen 2 girls instead of one.

So to make the long story short – not good. Worst thing is that I forgot to ask for her number to post it here. On my way out the manager asked me about the quality of service. I told him that I was not satisfied this time but very satisfied last time. He apologized but it did not stop him from charging me the full rate.

So all in all, Skyline Sauna so far remains to be my favorite one. I am seriously looking into the possibility to create some kind of Short-list for Sauna places. Any suggestions from you guys would help. I will try to explore new places and post them here shortly.

Albert Punter
02-03-05, 13:21
I confirm that you can have interesting meetings with girls advertising in Asiaxpat and ICQ.
Of course you need a little bit of patience and you have to be ready for some disappointment.
Also, I may agree that sometimes girls are not model type, but how many times we even pay for same type of girls !
However, in my opinion it is more satisfactory than just puntering because we feel the taste of the conquer.

Expat
02-11-05, 11:24
Dear All,

Just moved to Shanghai, and need an education. Anybody have time for a beer? Im free most evenings and taxis are cheap as you already know.

Expat

Albert Punter
02-11-05, 17:25
Many times we choose a couple of girls to have fun.
I was never able to enjoy them in a sapphic mode. Not even touching or caressing.

Does anyone know a couple of gilrs that are willing to perform some lesbian action ?

Please PM contact info.
Thanks in adavnce

xmathguy
02-12-05, 09:54
Over a couple of days, visited a few places on Xuanhua Lu, between Dingxi Lu and Jiangsu Lu (about 5-10 minute walk from Mayfair Hotel on Dingxi Lu (Zhongshan Park).

Found several places with only hand job on menu (50-100 rmb), perhaps better Chinese or 2nd visits will increase options.

Walking east on Xuanhua and quickly found 2-3 places on left (just past Dio Coffee), but skipped these. Another 5 minutes brought me to a cluster of 5-6 places on both sides of the road (around 88 Xuanhua Lu).

First place on left, gave a decent hand-job (50 rmb) by competent young lady, but bad breath and request for more money to a little oil lubrication left me with annoyed feeling.

Much better was the 3rd one on the left where friendly, classy young beauty in nice skirt and nylons offered skilled, patient hands, generous feels and ended with a sensual french kiss. Worth the 100 rmb (seemingly non-negotiable) and left me hungry for more - but not else seemed on the menu. Will visit again and hope for take-out.

Across the street, visited the shop with about 8 or more ladies wearing simlar skirts, like a uniform, and a little crowded together. All seem 6-7 or above. Picked one wearing rather shimmery sheer hose (you can see one of weaknesses). Again skilled but a little rushed and the chatter between the girls annoyed me, too bad since she had looks and talent for more (50 rmb).

Didn't visit first shop on the right, but it seemed a little more relaxed and perhaps more available.

Layout of 3 places seemed the same. Back room had massage beds, separated by curtains.

Cheers.

MS Fun
02-13-05, 14:12
I was 2 times at the Carefour, once during daytime and once after dark. Guys don't try to find it during the day, coz ur missing the purple glow, and there is no other useful sign like the spinning wheel. But sadly just after dark the street can be full there, just beside was a lots of people chatting and that made me backing off. (I know I am chicken, who the f**k cares if 20 out of the 20 million here see you go in there. Just I have all eyes of the people on me most times, since I stick out extremly.)

Then tried to find the village. I guess the wuzong lu is actually wuzhong lu and hangzong lu was also not known, but hongzhong lu. Anyhow, when I got out at the corner I could find some gates, but no big gate and no lights behind a gate. Hongzhong lu is actually starting from Wuzhong lu. Is it the right street?

Matteo Ricci
02-14-05, 10:22
In earlier posts, I have mentioned good and bad experiences in the stretch of 15 or so BBS on Eshan Lu heading East from Pudong Nan Lu over two blocks. Well I found a pretty good place.

In the second group of BBS on the right heading east from Pudong Nan Lu there is a BBS with cute young girls all dressed in a kind of uniform of white shirt and black skirt.

I tried it over CNY. I picked a nice girl from Henan with a great rack. The rooms in the back are relatively private and clean. After a quick cuddle, we did it mish and doggy style, followed by a quick kiss. Fairly mechanical, but all in all worth the 300RMB.

Ciao. Matteo.

Dragon D
02-15-05, 05:14
This intersection is correct as I have been there twice in the last two weeks. Once after Superbowl at hooters and once while over there on business in the automotive parts village. All the places are located across from the parts village. Good hunting.

China Girl Love
02-15-05, 10:10
Was in Shanghai in January, unfortunately not much time for the hobby.

Had a lot of problems to reach WSG (server always too busy!?!). Last week wrote my report online, and again problems, so it disappeared. Today I try it again, and this time I made a copy before!

Went to Shanghai well prepared with print-outs from the forum! So thanks to all contributors for their great inputs! Especially to those who gave detailed directions.

Had some problems to find the factory the first time (like MS Fun), so here again detailed directions on how to go there (initially given by the Captain I think).

Take metro line No 1 Lianhua Lu Station. When you go out of the station, cross the street by the overpass direction big shopping centre (McDonalds, Carrefour, HomeMart etc.). Wonderful to go there for the hobby and then for shopping.

Head direction HomeMart on the left hand side of the shopping centre (you can’t miss it). Instead of going in, just continue along the entrance wall until you come to a small street/alley.

There’s another alley entering the HomeMart alley and just at the corner of the two alley, there’s the famous Candy shop (FS Factory). It’s also just across the street from the HomeMart corner. If you go there after dark, you will see from inside the purple light, so you can’t miss it at all.

Well, went there the first time during early afternoon, so no purple light and I missed it (shame on me!). Went further down the alley which is going along HomeMart building, on your left hand side you have a lot of small shops. Nearly at the end of this alley I saw another shop (third shop before the end) with some girls sitting inside, doing nothing. Outside no indication (no BBS pole/spinning pole), inside I could hardly see two barber chairs, but no clients at all.

Went inside after checking the situation twice, saying hello in Chinese (nearly all I know), pointing to one of the girls (about 25 years old, nice rack, good tits, not skinny), saying “massage” and making some gestures with my hands. Big giggling, the girl lead me through a backside door to another room with 4 cubicles separated only by curtains, containing a massage bed.

The cubicle was well heated, agreed quickly on the price for FS (150 Y, initially asked for 200) and off the clothes. Unfortunately no BBJ, no DATY, no DFK, only some fondling and FS. Actually I like DATY very much, but she was stinking like an old fish down there (don’t they wash?).

First missionary, then doggy, cowgirl and so, but couldn’t come quickly, because on this narrow massage bed it was very uncomfortable. After about 15 minutes she was complaining about the time I needed and so tried to explain, no chance. Another 15 minutes in various positions and I filled my little raincoat!

All the time she was (fake moaning). Actually not the best experience, but needed to empty my nuts.

After giving her the money, I little kiss from her (nice) and out I went the way I came in. Outside big shock:

3 police officers standing there! But nobody even took a glimpse of me!! I guess they pay enough for their little business not to be hassled by the cops.

Two days later I went to the real factory, but that’s another report.

China Girl Love
02-16-05, 09:00
Was in Shanghai in January, unfortunately not much time for the hobby.

Had a lot of problems to reach WSG (server always too busy!?!). Last week wrote my report online, and again problems, so it disappeared. Today I try it again, and this time I made a copy before!

Went to Shanghai well prepared with print-outs from the forum! So thanks to all contributors for their great inputs! Especially to those who gave detailed directions.

Had some problems to find the factory the first time (like MS Fun), so here again detailed directions on how to go there (initially given by the Captain I think).

Take metro line No 1 Lianhua Lu Station. When you go out of the station, cross the street by the overpass direction big shopping centre (McDonalds, Carrefour, HomeMart etc.). Wonderful to go there for the hobby and then for shopping.

Head direction HomeMart on the left hand side of the shopping centre (you can’t miss it). Instead of going in, just continue along the entrance wall until you come to a small street/alley.

There’s another alley entering the HomeMart alley and just at the corner of the two alley, there’s the famous Candy shop (FS Factory). It’s also just across the street from the HomeMart corner. If you go there after dark, you will see from inside the purple light, so you can’t miss it at all.

Well, went there the first time during early afternoon, so no purple light and I missed it (shame on me!). Went further down the alley which is going along HomeMart building, on your left hand side you have a lot of small shops. Nearly at the end of this alley I saw another shop (third shop before the end) with some girls sitting inside, doing nothing. Outside no indication (no BBS pole/spinning pole), inside I could hardly see two barber chairs, but no clients at all.

Went inside after checking the situation twice, saying hello in Chinese (nearly all I know), pointing to one of the girls (about 25 years old, nice rack, good tits, not skinny), saying “massage” and making some gestures with my hands. Big giggling, the girl lead me through a backside door to another room with 4 cubicles separated only by curtains, containing a massage bed.

The cubicle was well heated, agreed quickly on the price for FS (150 Y, initially asked for 200) and off the clothes. Unfortunately no BBJ, no DATY, no DFK, only some fondling and FS. Actually I like DATY very much, but she was stinking like an old fish down there (don’t they wash?).

First missionary, then doggy, cowgirl and so, but couldn’t come quickly, because on this narrow massage bed it was very uncomfortable. After about 15 minutes she was complaining about the time I needed and so tried to explain, no chance. Another 15 minutes in various positions and I filled my little raincoat!

All the time she was (fake moaning). Actually not the best experience, but needed to empty my nuts.

After giving her the money, I little kiss from her (nice) and out I went the way I came in. Outside big shock:

3 police officers standing there! But nobody even took a glimpse of me!! I guess they pay enough for their little business not to be hassled by the cops.

Two days later I went to the real factory, but that’s another report.

Dickie Robert
02-16-05, 09:36
Was in SH right before CNY and stayed at Hengshang Hotel (on Hengshang Lu, next to Regal East Asia). Got bored around 11 so I decided to check out the sauna on second floor.

Typical sauna routine, undressed, showered, steamded, showered, steamed, got dressed in ugly PJs with these paper underwear, and sat down upstairs with a nice steaming cup of tea. Then mamasan came by to show me to a room. I rejected the first girl, too plump. The girl was just right about a 7 - 8. Great body, specially the ass.

Lie down on tummy to do the massage. Not too shabby. Then started to take off my clothes. Then she took off her clothes. Shen took out this bottle warm oil and started to rub my ass with it. OH MY GOD. My ass has never been rubbed like this before. WOW! She rubbed oil all over my back and rubbed it in with her nice, firm tits and then it was back to the ass again. Did I say OH MY GOD already? It was totally awesome. She then took an ice cube and started to rub my ass with it. I am talkling about fire and ice for your ass! Sensing that I was totally horny, she reached under and jacked me off with one hand while rubbing my ass with the other.

Flipped me over and repeat the process on the front. The only difference is a nice, long, CBJ with fire and ice, then she jacked me off. No FS for the first timer I suppose, but it didn't matter, because it was one of the best orgasm I've ever had, so it was a two cup action in about 90 minutes.

Afterwards, a little cuddle and GFE, not back. She gave me her phone number. Will definitely call her when I go back to SH later this month.

Total damage RMB700 a bit steep but it was a two cup and OH MY GOD! it was completely worth it.

I rate this place better than Alice.

Cap Iota
02-16-05, 12:01
The carrefour BBS (lianhua lu subway stop off of line#1) is ok. It is owned by the same owners as the old skool factory. They actually have three shops now. when ur at the carrefour BBS, ask for Ming Ming...u won't be dissappointed :)

da captain

Roversman 999
02-18-05, 12:05
like many of our brothers have had a reall hard time getting into WSB lately.
Anywaya.. before Chinese new Year.. managed the deed in my car twice on two separate nights...near new Gubei flower market contruction site.
One day walking home from work was approached by a lovely lady.. saying can she walk back with me to subway station..she was funny, older than 25 but confident. Dont know if she wanted to practice englsih.. anyway we walked along holding hands.. got her fone number and will call her tomorrow....a strange experience.
Was in Philippines for Ch New Year.. did the usual three tropical ladies in four days. All in a motel that only cost US$15 for three hours.. why arent there any such places here.
Just before I left for Ch New year, took one to hotel here.. somewhre in Zhongshan Road WEst.. darn..was RMB 550... only stayed three hours.. but she was cute compliant, very white skinned and happy to see me heheh..
Realise havent been in a BBS for over 3 weeks.. time to change that tomorrow.... glad to be back on the board.

Ahodesu
02-19-05, 05:02
Hi all,

I'm staying at the Okura Garden Hotel for a short trip next week. Anyone have suggestions for good saunas w/FS in the area?

Thanks!

China Girl Love
02-21-05, 17:50
First of all I would like to thank Jackson very much for all his effort making the Forum running again as smooth as before!!!

Sorry for having posted part one twice, but with all the problems before I was never sure if everything went through correctly!

So here finally second part of FS factory.

Went there again a few days later, this time it was around 7 pm and the place was very easy to spot with the purple light inside (see directions part one!).

This time, there were 3 cops standing directly in front of it, so decided to roam about the street stalls until they were gone. A few minutes later they were walking down the little alley along HomeMart, so I could turn back and slip into the Candy shop.

Inside around 8 girls sitting around, chatting and smoking and one mamasan. Without saying much (no wonder if you don’t speak Chinese!) I did choose the girl with the biggest tits. Not slim and bony like all the others, but not chubby neither and also not that much make-up (which I don’t like at all). She lead me directly in the room behind the main/entrance room (maybe all rooms upstairs occupied?). Quite a big room with a nice bed, well heated.

We begun to strip each other, little kisses (but no DFK) and hopped on the bed. She was around 25 to 30 years old with very nice, big (and hanging) tits. There I first got a nice BJ after she had cleaned my little member with a wet tissue (well, she asked another 50 Yuan for BJ, so all together 200 Yuan, I wasn’t really in the mood to negotiate hard and accepted. Sorry, brothers!!). After that, some fingering (also only after cleaning the fingers with a wet tissue!), tits sucking and also wanted some DATY, but again, she was stinking like an old fish down there (do I always have bad luck or do they not like DATY so to prevent they don’t wash??).

Then she put on the little raincoat, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and so on. After this first round I asked for some more BJ and wanted to take away the raincoat, but she refused. But she accepted to give me a CBJ, so directly from her stinking pussy into her mouth!! You can imagine that after this I didn’t wanted to kiss her any longer!

After that, second round of gymnastic and still not ready to shoot my load! After about 25 minutes she got tired and exhausted (no endurance these girls!), maybe they should avoid all this fake moaning! She made signs with two of her fingers and I misinterpreted it to pay as negotiated the 200 Yuan. I nodded and then she was calling another girl into the room!

She asked again and because this would have been my first experience with a threesome I accepted. The second girl was also in her (late?) twenties, much skinnier, but not bony and also with quite nice tits, not very big, but a nice mouth- and handful. Unfortunately too much make-up and no DKF or other kissing (was afraid that I would ruin her make-up). But she gave me another BJ (taking away the raincoat and more cleaning), which was nice.
After that some more fingering and also some DATY, because this one didn’t smell at all (finally good luck!). Then put on a new raincoat and some missionary etc. with the first girls fingers playing with my nuts. It was a little bit too hard, so I could last another 15 minutes before I finally emptied them. Unfortunately there was no girl-girl-interaction as in most of the blue movies!

Actually a nice experience, but not that exciting! Two girls would not mean double pleasure, in my opinion! But definitely something to repeat if there would be good girl-girl interaction!!

After that, they cleaned me and themselves again, helped to put on my clothes and finally I paid them 200 Yuan each. Happy smiles and soft kisses before I left.

I tried to get some pictures, but again as the first time, no way! Maybe if you can speak the lingo!
So I’m really jealous about the other members with more success! You all are doing a great job!!

Cronin
02-24-05, 11:17
I just found out I will be travelling to Shanghai on March 15 for biz. Never been to Shanghai before, sooo looking forward to my visit. Smile, Shanghai girls, uncle Cronin wanna do your snap. Anybody up there want to come out to play? PM me.

Cronin

Bill Lee
02-24-05, 19:38
For god sake Cronin!

Is there a spot in this country that you have not marked as your territory?

Bill

Super Tim
02-25-05, 17:39
I have a good friend coming from the US and we will be in Shanghai and Yi Wu as well as Shenzhen for a trade show, and, of course, some fun!!!

I've been to SZ but had the gf there with me, but it is my first trip to Shanghai and Yi Wu. Are any of the brothers familiar with these 3 places?

What are the great clubs and eats that give a bang for the buck. Also any can't miss spots, massage places, and taxi information. How about going prices, etc.???

I appreciate it! This is a great site!!!

Gam bei!

ST

Stew2
02-26-05, 13:25
Thanks to reports I read from a number of guys here, I visited Skyline and Yu Ping saunas while I was recently in Shanghai. Was staying at the Holiday Inn, and Skyline is indeed a stone's throw away. I won't repeat all the details, except to say that I had read in earlier reports that at both places the girls use the bars hanging from the ceiling to hang upside down and do 69 - which sounded pretty intriguing. But in niehter case did they offer that for me, and when I hand gestured to the bars asking what they use them for, the girls I had laughed and indicated they didn't do that. So if you really want that on your visit, you might want to be sure to ask for it before they select the girl. Other than that, the experiences were great! Nice good looking girls, good service, friendly staff help.

Enjoy

Xeroxin
02-28-05, 02:25
I'll be in Shanghai from 5th March to 9th March, anyone can lead me to some NICE place to PLAY around ? Hope to get some feed back soon, thank you very much!

Mock A Bee
02-28-05, 06:19
I'll be in Shanghai from 5th March to 9th March, anyone can lead me to some NICE place to PLAY around ? Hope to get some feed back soon, thank you very much!Xeroxin,

Everything you need has already been posted. What do you think this forum is for?

Try reading previous posts like everyone else!

MAB

Lacamer
03-01-05, 18:28
I spent a week in Shanghai and try to experienced some of the parlour mentioned in the different messages

First I went to Skyline after having taken a shower and wait in a small room, I was guided to a room where a nice girl (pretty face, small tits, nice ass but no other choice) was waiting. She starts to lick me from the feet to the shoulder very slowly. It was good. Then she makes me a good back massage, after she turns me on the back and started special BBBJ’s first normal, then with ice water in the mouth, then with hot water and normal again. No very exciting in fact, normal remains the best. Then we have made all the usual things, 69, all different position, taking our time. We spoke a little (she new very few English), but was OK. She was kind. It was a good moment.

When we were finished about 45 min later I was guided again in a room with a drink and I was asked if I wanted a foot massage what I agreed. A nice thin girl came, very pretty face and eyes. She started from the feet and toes and slowed when up, the legs, the thighs and suddenly she caught my c**k and started a fantastic HJ. This so called “foot” massage took again about 45 min.

I took again a shower and went out. Damages 800Rmb

Second, based on the good experience of the first day I decided to go again at Skyline but this time I asked for a specific girl which number was mentioned in one of the WSG message. Again I was guided to a waiting room and after a while a girl shortly enter the room and when out almost immediately. Apparently the number I have asked for do not agreed to come with me (I am European).After a while I was guided to a room where a nice but a little fat girls was waiting for me. This time, no hot and ice BBBJ, all very normal and very professional. The rest was very pleasant, very exciting. She seems to enjoy. All possible positions were experienced. 45 min of real pleasure. This time no foot massage.
I took again a shower and went out. Damages 600Rmb

Third, I went to Yu Ping massage parlour. Again after a shower, a man makes me a vigorous massage during about 20 minutes and then I was guided to a room where a nice girl, little fat, with nice reasonable tits was waiting for me (again no chance to choose a girl). She was very kind and started to lick every inch of my body. Each toes. Most of the time, with hot water in her mouth. To go to every part of my body it took about 40 minutes. Finally, this “hot water” technique is surprising but not really exciting again. Then she started a BBBJ, well done and we made love rather rapidly because of the time left. Good but could be better.
I took again a shower and went out. Damages 850Rmb

I was about to experienced also BBS shops. I was located in Pudong at the Intercontinental and I have find some shops not far away, on Weifang road between Laoshan road and Dongfang road in front of the Supreme Tower and the Court Yard Hotel. Very nice and pretty girls but seemed very young. Very noisy when calling you to come in. I don’t know if they are 18.

I am looking forward to come again in Shanghai for further adventures. All the messages of WSG helped me a lot to spend good times.

Roversman 999
03-02-05, 08:03
got to HK on Sunday.. had arranged to meet my Filipina "friend" in my hotel lobby. At the appointed time she was a no show. Sent her SMS.. she said her boyfriend was so nervous about letting her leave him as the navy was in town. Hmmm.. i was horny for her. OK , out ot Laguna where everyone can score on a sunday when its filled with hot indonesians. Found me a cutey.. not the best looking but alone and obviously looking.. albeit shyly. Easy to chat too.. and after a drink in Laguna and a drink in Bridge we went to my hotel. Some time later i was feasting on her lovely pussy when her fone rang. : I could hear, "hi this is Joe, Ive just arrived at Shangri La.. I miss you, can we meet". Hmmm.. she was embarassed and I kindo of stopped munching.
Then my original friend sent me sms and ased if she could come to my room... darn what to do. I said i was sleeping.....
Then my indo friends fone rings again and its Joe.. " Joe wanted to know if she was going to visit him. " He said he had a gift for her.... " Smart Joe.. anyways my gal ups and leaves me at midnight.. she said Joe was kind to her and always helped her. So sent sms to first one, and she catches the late ferry and meets me at 1.00am...
Interesting night.....

OldAsiaHand
03-02-05, 16:43
Xeroxin,

Everything you need has already been posted. What do you think this forum is for?

Try reading previous posts like everyone else!

MAB

Mock A Bee,

Well said! Guy with 2 posts total does not even bother to read any of the posts that we all have contributed to the forum. If he is a Senior Member, with contributions on other threads, I may offer some guidance. Or, if he asks specific questions about one of my previous posts to clarify something. However, such general queries really [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) me off after 700+ posts. Am I wrong to feel this way?

Just my POV.

OAH

Gaolei
03-02-05, 18:49
I saw more SWs on this trip to Shanghai than any previous trips. On Julu road near the girly bars, there were 4 to 6 girls working the street on Saturday Night. Sunday night there were 6 on Huashan across from the Hilton and 2 more near the new Tongren bar area.

Inside the Flashback Bar on Julu, there were 3 girls that were working the bar looking for a sleepover. They actually were trying to cover this bar and Maoming area. They had been in Maoming, came to Flashback and were heading back.

Hilda's Bar had the usual number of about 6 girls working the bar. Most were available for take-out.

I stopped in the new Judy's on Tongren and found it very slow. Some of the bars in the new complex have already folded. I guess business is not so good.

AGL
03-02-05, 20:02
Mock A Bee,

Well said! Guy with 2 posts total does not even bother to read any of the posts that we all have contributed to the forum. If he is a Senior Member, with contributions on other threads, I may offer some guidance. Or, if he asks specific questions about one of my previous posts to clarify something. However, such general queries really [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) me off after 700+ posts. Am I wrong to feel this way?

Just my POV.

OAH
OAH, I think you are wrong. 3 reasons.

1. There is already too much anger, hatred and arrogance in the world.
2. Some people don't LIVE in this web site and don't have the time, patience or possibly expertise, to research so thoroughly.
3. Maybe it's the guys first time to China and is just lost with all the unusual names and places.

I feel a little more diplomacy with Xeroxin could have been a bit more productive and friendly. I agree it would have been good if he could have at least suggested he had done some reading and was lost, but none the less, you guys are just plain rude and unwelcoming.

agl

Kunshan
03-03-05, 01:50
Dear AGL,

Your first sentence seems to go against/re-inforce your point 1 (that I fully agree).

One thing about China and its cities is that they are large and very different, even different parts of the cities are completly different. People's ideas of fun are also different.

If Xeroxin had read one or more pages of the Shanghai site then he could at least know what was on offer, an indication of which area in Shanghai he will be active in would be the very least for anyone to offer any advice.

Also OAH was offering his point of view, which seems to me to be quite neutral.

Regards,

Changshu

Moody
03-03-05, 02:39
I don't really have a problem with newbies asking stuff. There are two main reasons for this. The first reason is that this thread is 3000 posts long. You can't very well expect a guy to read through all of it. Furthermore, a newbie might not be familiar with the city. A place like Shanghai is big and when someone refers to Nanjing Lu or the Bund, a newbie might not have the slightest idea what they are.

Another reason is that information is often dated. What may have been a great place may now be a crappy place. To add to this, the nature of the business is that it's quite often in transition because of law enforcement. An establishment that may have been open last month may now be closed due to unfortunate circumstances. A newbie might very well read through all 3000+ posts only to find the place he's looking for is now closed.

I was a newbie once, and I had to learn all my stuff the hard way because I didn't find this site until way after I became familiar with China. I probably would have appreciated some help on the way.

Comrade 2255
03-03-05, 02:46
I tend to agree with AGL that diplomacy should be the first option.

OK I'll get back in the shadows now :-)

Prince Leo
03-03-05, 07:34
I have been reading this forum for over 3 years now. Not a noob at all. I find that if the newbies would read anything in SH, BJ, GZ, or SZ, for the past 2-3 weeks, he can really get the feel of where to hunt. This is like an open-book test, the answers are in the forum.

Xeroxin
03-03-05, 10:21
First, I have to say sorry to those who point me out that I should read the posting before I ask, then I must thank all those who stand on my site and help me defence.

I'm a totally newbies, I kind of lost after I read all the posting in this forum, some more all the road names are actually in chinese and here we use english translations, kind of lost actually, thats why I ask one silly question that day.

My main purpose is to ask if any of the senior members here could help and give a clear direction to me so I can save some time searching as I only visit Shanghai the first time, and I only heve 2 nights free time on my own.

Hope all my big brothers here can help me, Thanks

St Germain
03-03-05, 13:19
I had given up on the sprawl of BBS on Eshan Lu in Pudong. I had cased most of the joints, and only HJ and BJ available. Never FS.

So when I saw Matteo Ricci's post a couple weeks ago about his good luck at a BBS with uniforms on Eshan Lu just off Pudong Nanlu, I had to try. I think I found the place, the girls were all in uniform, this time in white tops and white skirts.

But no FS for me. Maybe it's because I'm caucasian. Or maybe I just got the wrong night. Anyway, my pathetic track record of no FS on Eshan Lu continues unbroken. If anyone has any more luck on Eshan Lu, please let me know.

If asked to generalize about FS in Pudong BBS, I would say that it gets better the farther northeast you go. I've had FS along Shangcheng Lu, including the corner with Fushan Lu and also the corner with Yuanshen Lu. Also had FS on Yuanshen Lu up near Pudong Dadao.

Another good place for FS is on the north side of Pudong Dadao. If you go west along Pudong Dadao from the intersection with Yuanshen Lu, the second BBS on the north side of the road is good for FS. They take you out the back and across to an apartment building, so the overall feeling is safer. My darling Xiao Li has left. But you might want to try Xiao Yang. She's all about the money. But she's cute and very good with the BBBJ. Then she does some funky kama sutra stuff with her vaginal muscles. Hard to keep from unloading before the shot clock is up. But last time she had a bit of a smell down there. I haven't had any adverse effects, but at least check it out before you dive in. And always always go in with the raincoat on.

Count

Papadum
03-03-05, 14:07
My advises:

For the Newbies-
1. When you ask...ask something specific. Guys here are not your travel agent, they couldn't plan a three day trip full of surprises for you.
2. This is a SIG, if you can arouse their interest to answer....they will be more than happy to express their POVs, and you will be getting what you want.

For the rest of us:
1. Forgiving.

OldAsiaHand
03-03-05, 14:11
Gentlemen,

I don't want to take up too much bandwidth with this subject since the purpose of this forum is the provide useful information on mongering opportunities. However, I will say this:

1) I agree with AGL's first point about hate and anger and have not intention to promote the same on this board.

2) I do visit this site often, however, do not live here. My contributions span 2-3 years.

3) I travel extensively and always read 3-4 pages of the latest posts for current information before posting a request for more info. Recent case in point is a post of mine on the Manila thread. I was there last week.

4) I do not mind helping a newbie should it be obvious that he has done at least some research beforehand. Case in point is a recent post of mine on the Guangzhou thread in response to a request for info in and near the Marriott Hotel. Most posts refer to this hotel as the China Hotel so I guessed he might not have made the connection or came up with Marriott in a thread search. I am also usually available to hook-up with newbies in my usual hunting grounds and show them around. In fact, I rather enjoy doing it. There are many members of this forum that can attest to this.

Finally, my biggest beef with Xeroxin's post was the generality of it. How could one respond anyway? The opportunities in Shanghai are endless as evidenced by the numberous contributions on this thread. How long is a piece of string? Maybe if he had been a bit more specific, I could be more tolerant.

Just my POV. Now I've said my piece. Let's get back to more useful information. My apologies for getting off the most important subject of this forum.

OAH

Jack Spratt
03-03-05, 16:00
OAH

You don't need to defend yourself. The guy appears to have done no research, and I don't think deserves the benefit of the many hours work that others have put into this serious subject.

jack

Moody
03-03-05, 18:35
OAH,

You're one of the class acts on this board. You, of all people, don't need to defend yourself. Hope to see you on my next trip.

Moody.

Gaolei
03-03-05, 19:34
One of the problems I find in researching a new city is there is just so much superfluous stuff to go through before finding any meat. By the time I get to the meat, the post may be so old that I doubt its veracity. This is when I post a general, "can anyone help me" request.

AGL
03-03-05, 19:56
All -

Sorry, this has been a LONG time coming. Way before this subject came up yesterday. So bare with me as I just have to get this off my chest and now is as good a time as any.

It's always interesting for me, to see the various opinions in response to the many debates that come up on this web site. I read several threads on occasion depending on my travel schedule and it really stands out to me how different yet still very much the same people are around the world. There always seems to be one common denominator, that being Human Nature and all its complexities. In any event there are about as many different opinions as there are people in this world. As I am sure there will be about this post.

First let me just say in response to Changshu's observation that it was OAH's POV, you'll notice in his post he asks the question "Am I wrong to feel this way?" So he did solicit for a response. Otherwise I may also have directed my point at Mock A Bee as well who basically was the rudest – and that’s just my POV. Obviously OAH is more reasonable in that he was curious to know how others felt about his POV and wasn’t ashamed to ask.

But just to reiterate my point regarding Newbies vs. long time posters. What I meant by my comment about some people "living" here is that, I notice some individuals (and I am NOT pointing fingers on this thread necessarily) tend to get an almost "ownership" perspective of this web site. And certainly the ones who spend more time in the destinations specific to their preferred thread. Then they tend to become quite arrogant about their knowledge and local information, their conquests, etc.

I don't believe this site is necessarily for the proprietary use of ex-pats, resident locals or those who travel to somewhere so frequently that they have a geographic working knowledge of the "lay of the land" (no pun intended). And when I see some insensitive jerk prick comment thrown at someone who obviously meant no original malicious intent, it just plain pisses me off.

And for those of us who drop in from time to time it can be a bit bewildering when they see certain names and places that obviously only a more frequent visitor can have a handle on. Case in point would be Count G's post just today. And I think it is a great post but I am just saying that, all those street names and generalizations are quite confusing to allot of people. People such as myself who make it to Shanghai once or maybe twice a year. And even at that I only get about 2 or maybe 3 days to "hobby" around. So I need to maximize my ROI and it is always my hope to find posts that “spell it out” very clearly to me as best as possible so I don’t have to read back through “3000+ posts” Certainly all of us with a job and a life can understand that. And THAT is the fundamental point of WSG.

Sitting at my desk scrolling through the myriad of posts with my note pad at my side, drawing little maps, WEB searches for referenced names, etc., all while trying to do my job at the same time, is quite tasking. And English is my native tongue. Not everyone reading here has the same command of the language as allot of the posters do. But that too seems to be ignored. For all we know Xeroxin could have spent half an hour just preparing his post in English.

So in my opinion I think Moody hit on it about the best in his first response post. Shit changes. And again I agree with Changshu’s further point “If Xeroxin had read one or more pages of the Shanghai site then he could at least know what was on offer, an indication of which area in Shanghai he will be active in would be the very least for anyone to offer any advice.” I had stated a similar comment previously.

All I am trying to say is, chill out people. One can still advise Xeroxin to do some homework or at the very least, be more specific about where in Shanghai he is staying, but seriously, telling him: “Everything you need has already been posted. What do you think this forum is for? Try reading previous posts like everyone else!” is just plain being a prick.

IMHO!
-agl

Mock A Bee
03-04-05, 05:23
OAH - Thank you for understanding where I am coming from!

AGL - Hey, c'mon, lets take it easy! How can you answer general and open ended questions without a specific question to answer?

Papadum and Prince Leo - Thank you.

We all start out as newbies not knowing anything, but hey, doing a little homework to show us you are serious and not just looking for an easy answer is very much appreciated. Simply asking a very general and open ended "where can I find girls?" gets old, and is very hard to address.

In previous posts I have offered direct answers to direct questions. I am very much willing to help out as much as the next guy, but again, showing you did a bit of homework first is very much appreciated.

MAB

Matteo Ricci
03-04-05, 08:56
Count G and others,

My directions on the Eshan Lu FS place were not accurate enough. I know the BBS with the girls all in white - that's not it. The girls there are pretty good looking, offer CBJ and usually a bad attitude.

The place I mentioned is further away from Pudong Nan Lu. You have to keep going past the first street parallel to Pudong Nan Lu (don't know name). Then you will see more BBS on the right hand side. The one with FS is about the 4th or 5th one.

Further down the block on the opposite side, set back from the street, is an interesting massage / BBS with the girls in long, black dresses. Looks like FS too .

In general agree with count g's assessment that this area can be disappointing.

Ciao. Matteo.

Mighty Mark
03-04-05, 13:11
Let's move on here.

Agree with AGL, newcommers to the site are not going to troll through thousands of comments. Simply, if you want to reply to a comment do so, if not don't. Hopefully those new to the site who get info will come back and share their experiences so we can all learn. China changes everyday - how many times have you been back to your favorite BBS only to find it has been knocked down.

Finally, I know Shanghai having lived there before but anyone can update me on a good serviced apartment that is girl friendly. Is City apartments or the City Hotel a good choice.

Appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Mighty

Albert Punter
03-04-05, 14:02
Let me add my brief point about this subject.

Do not forget that all of us have been newbies and have asked some indications first time we touched a destination.
So, let us help as we have been helped.

What is desirable is that newbies read a few pages (in case of Shanghai thread is impossible to go through all of them !) and make specific questions.
Xeroxin, do not be generic, otherwise we do not know from where to start in order to answer.

Anyhow, in case you do not like the question, simply do not reply and do not lose time for a debate which IMHO is not reason this forum exists.

Suzhou
03-04-05, 15:35
I have just been to this place which is new to me,I think it had been open for some time. Sauna's Name is Fu Du Yuan, The phone number is 62408218, the address is xuan hua road No.311 6 floor.

If you go head south from Ding Xi road, Mayfair is on your right, after passing through Mayfair, U will see Kentucky Fried Chicken on your right, Xuan Hua Road is just opposite KFC, once u go into xuan hua road, the Sauna is on you right hand side, go up six floor.

The renovation and management style is the same as Skyline, The food mainly on fruits and also since I was a bit dizzy I took some coffee. The ear digging is nice coz the lady will lie next to you, basically they wear nice Cheongsam, so while she was digging my ear, My naughthy hand roams around the boobs, in n out of the pussy.After that they Lady captain will lead you for full body massage, they offer 60 minutes massage inclusive of bbbj,and the rest is the same as in Alice.The total expenses is RMB 780. A bit pricey compare to skyline and Alice.

I still prefer Alice as they have side mirror and top mirror where we can view the action while the ladies slurp us up.whereas both skyline and this fu fu yuan don't have.Yu ping, I haven't tried out as I think that it was too far away from the place I stay.

2 days ago did manage to visit the BJ factory at 688 huang pi nan road, same as others it was adventurous trip looking for the factory as it was 10pm at night and the temperature was low.

Globe Trots
03-06-05, 11:53
Here's my report:

Directions
No offence to the various people who have posted directions here, but it wasn't particularly clear to me. In fact, I only found it when I spotted 3 guys smiling happily, and walking out of the place. So for the sake of other explorers, I'm going to give some rather detailed directions, so bear with me. Anyway, it's on Huang Pi Nan Lu itself, and somewhere around the number 691. But I couldn't find any building number on the building itself, so merely relying on the building number is not going to work. Walking south from Huai Hai Lu, passing Xin Tian Di, some construction site, a couple of junctions, and finally the He Fei Lu junction (it's a 15min walk), you'll notice a building with a string of yellow lightbulbs (very long, all the way in). It's together with a building with signs advertising a card parlour and some foot massage. Going under the arch (ie. 1st floor is an alley, 2nd floor is some shophouse) and following the yellow lights, you'll come to the very end of the alley (not very far, maybe 15m). There, you will find a full-height turnstile on your left (ie. floor to ceiling). Go through that, and walk on slightly further, and you'll see some stairs. Up the stairs, and you're in.

Experience
So I walked in, and this rather friendly chap smiled, said good evening and waved in inwards. Inside, I find a room with about 15 girls, all dressed in relatively short dresses, or a skirt/top combi. They ranged from about 4-8, and I picked the one which was most attractive to me. I'd say she was about 1.7m, slim, shoulder length hair, and as I later discovered, with A- cup breasts.

She guided me to another room, where I saw about 6 little curtain seperated booths. In each booth was a reclined chair and a footstool. She got me to sit down (well, almost lie down because the chair was almost flat), and she went to get some of her equipment.

Came back, pulled my pants down (feet on footstool), and hiked my shirt up. She then proceeded to wipe my chest and groin with some wet tissues, before commencing with heavy nipple licking and bbbj (starts with warm water; very nice!). I must say that she worked quite hard at it, but wasn't very good. So after about 15 minutes, she asked if she could rope in some help. I agreed (knowing that the price would increase), and she brought in her elder sister! (Well, at least they said they were sisters... dunno probable that is, what with China's 1-child policy and all... but they look similar, were friendly with each other... so well.. heh). I should note that in the period between her calling her sis over, and her sis actually arriving, the 1st girl continued her service. Points for dedication and professionalism! So eventually, the situation was the elder sis giving the bbbj, and the younger sis doing the nipple licking. It ended with a CIM and the girls flopping over me (abit dramatic.. quite funny).

RTF? - Sure, great place for quick relief when you have some time to kill before dinner, etc.

A few finishing points
1. Do not put anything on the floor under any circumstances because the girls spit saliva, warm water, etc on it.
2. The rate is RMB150 for 1 girl, RMB270 for 2
3. There didn't seem to be any time limit. Till you blow your load.
4. There is very little privacy. I heard lots of very loud noises from next door. No attempts by the girl to lower their volume of moaning simulation whatsoever. I even heard an argument between a client and a girl in the next room over whether he had cum. Hilarious.
5. Yes they take credit cards
6. The girls will tell the cashier to give a discount if the customer is a regular. The cashier may also automatically lower the price if he recognises you. The discounted price is RMB250

Globe Trots
03-06-05, 12:16
Hi,

This is a story related to me by a close personal friend of mine. While it is undoubtedly merely hearsay, I consider this story most probable and would advise others to err on the side of caution. This occurred sometime in Dec '04.

The Story:

My friend was on business in Shanghai, and due to various reasons was alone one evening. He went over to Heng Shan Lu with the intention of grabbing a beer or two at Bourbon Street and possibily picking someone up.

Upon alighting from the taxi, he was approached by a tout, asking him to come along to a KTV, with the usual promises that the girls there were young, pretty & liberal. That drink prices were reasonable. And that going with the tout would mean that the room charges were waived. My friend prudently refused.

He then went inside Bourbon Street and had a couple of drinks, and after surveying the scene, concluded that there was nobody he was particularly interested in, and stepped out with the intention of going home.

Outside, the tout recognised him, and reiterated the offer. Being slightly tipsy, and letting his groin have the better of him, my friend agreed. The tout and him then boarded a taxi and after a short 5 minute ride, arrived at the location. Unfortunately my friend could not recall the name of the establishment. Going in, he saw a rather large place, with a large dance floor and private rooms on the 2nd floor overlooking the dance floor. He was ushered to a room, and several girls were brought in, of whom he chose one. The usual proceeded, small talk, ordering some alcohol, petting, and finally FS (FS was initiated when one waiter came in and asked my friend if he would care to use the more private area at the back of the club). After the deed, my friend asked how much in tips the girl thought she deserved, the girl coyly told him to tip whatever he felt like. He offered RMB400, the girl declined on the basis that it was too much (!), and the final sum agreed on was RMB300.

My friend then returned to the private room, to which the mamasan came in, together with some of the waiters, and according to custom, my friend tipped them (total about RMB160 iirc, RMB100 to mamasan, 20 each to the waiters).

Now, up to this point, it all looks like a rather good night out. In fact my friend considered the FS he had to be one of the better ones he's ever had.

THE PROBLEM
My friend then asked one of the waiters to go get the bill for the drinks, fruit platter and so forth. After about 20 minutes (during which more light petting with the girl continued), the manager came in. The manager then sent everyone out and asked my friend if he had had FS with the girl. My friend said yes, to which the manager said that there was a major problem. That the police were cracking down on places that provided FS and that he would have problems if a disgruntled member of the staff told on him, and so forth. Eventually, the manager demanded RMB10000 in order for the manager to cover everything up. This was obviously a shocker for my friend, who whilst expecting to pay considerably more for the use of the tout, did not anticipate the scale of the scam. After some bargaining, he 'got away' with a 'mere' RMB6000. Now, many of you would think my friend a fool, but consider the situation. He was alone, in a KTV somewhere in a foreign country, and the time was about 4am. Now to be fair, at no time did the manager or any member of staff threaten him in any way, and I think it was my friend's relatively calm attitude that let him obtain the 'discount'.

MORAL OF THE STORY

1. Do not, under any circumstances, follow any of the touts along Heng Shan Lu. For that matter, given the ease of picking up independent P4P in Shanghai, use touts at all.

2. If, for whatever reason, you end up in some KTV or establishment after having been lead there by a tout, ask to take the girl back to your place. If they quote an extorbitant prices, you can just leave. There is a limit as to how much they can charge you for drinks, etc.

3. Finally, if you've completely ignored the 1st 2 points, and end up being presented with a bill for RMB10000, please be calm and reasonably amicable towards the scammer. You are already at a major disadvantage, and there is no point in taking the risk of physical violence, and you might even get away with a little less fleecing.

Hwwd22
03-06-05, 19:43
I've not been to Shanghai before but I will be staying at the Silvercourt Serviced Apartments in Xintiandi in 2 weeks. Will report back whether it's gf or not. Unless anyone has already found out?

Brewster

Let's move on here.

Agree with AGL, newcommers to the site are not going to troll through thousands of comments. Simply, if you want to reply to a comment do so, if not don't. Hopefully those new to the site who get info will come back and share their experiences so we can all learn. China changes everyday - how many times have you been back to your favorite BBS only to find it has been knocked down.

Finally, I know Shanghai having lived there before but anyone can update me on a good serviced apartment that is girl friendly. Is City apartments or the City Hotel a good choice.

Appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Mighty

Comrade 2255
03-07-05, 09:46
Globe Trots

I discovered that scam the hard way years ago...twice (I blame the second time on booze)

On each occasion I realized early on something wasn't right and told them I wanted out, and got a bill of around 1000rmb each time (for 10+ minutes of chat with a cutie and a plate of non-solicited fruit)

There should be a warning at the top of each WSG China forum - IGNORE THE TOUTS WHO LOITER OUTSIDE HOTELS AND BARS!

AsiaTraveler2
03-07-05, 13:23
What's the distances between the Yu Ping, Alice, and Skyline Spa's in relation to the Hengshan hotel. I only have a very short stay in Shanghai, and I'm wondering if the Hengshan hotel is conveniently location to each of these places. Cost of taxi fare between these spots would also help.

Thanks,
AT2

Jim U
03-07-05, 14:46
Dear buddies,

I am going to Shanghai next, and have seems quite a number of posts describing massage places like Alice, Skyline, etc ... Can anybody share the addresses for these places?

Regards

Globe Trots
03-07-05, 18:14
Asiatraveler2,

The 3 places you mentioned are all relatively near from Hngshan Htel. The starting rate for taxis in Shanghai is RMB10, and are really cheap by western standards (you'll know what I mean if you've ever taken a taxi in London!). Even with some light traffic jams, it is unlikely that you'd end up spending more than RMB15.

Jim U
03-07-05, 18:24
Dear buddies,

I am going to Shanghai next week, and have read a number of posts about the massage places like Alice, Skyline, etc ... I just can't wait to have a try :)
Could anybody share those addresses with me? As well as the expected charges?

Regards,

Gaolei
03-07-05, 18:35
It seems to be GF friendly. I have never had a problem there. The thing I don't like is the new internet fees. 20 RMB min + 2 per min, 60 per hour and 100 per day. Choose one. It seems a little high to me.

There is a new hotel at 106 Shanxi Nan Lu called Jinchang Grand Hotel. I saw a suite and it looked great. A nice, clean, new, large room with internet and a low price. It is 450 RMB for the best room and 280 for the worst room. I only saw the best. It is A Chinese (Vs Western) oriented hotel and there is no hotel restaurant, but is next to a good one. I don't know if it is GF friendly.

Bill Lee
03-08-05, 07:40
If you're new to a place. It's best to invite a member with you to go on a hunt. We're all here to help each other. Pick a member who has considerable knowledge of the area based on his postings.

Never hurt to thank a member by dropping off couple of Vitamin V like I have in the past. Don't forget how cheap China is, so why not treat your experienced member to dinner, a beer or cab ride. Now, there's the incentive for a member to take a newbie out.

You get more out of your trip when you're hunting with an experience member. Rather than asking for help on where to go, why not ask who wants to come and play with me?

Later,
Bill

Dragueur
03-09-05, 15:14
I noticed that most posts in Shanghai forum are for west and south parts of the city, like Changning, Minghang, Luwan, Jing'an and Xuhui districts. If there is somebody that is interesting in north and east parts of the city, like Hongkou, Yangpu districts?

Westex
03-09-05, 18:59
it seems that Alice and Skyline are two well-reviewed saunas here, but I can't find an address for Skyline despite reviewing many posts. maybe I'm an idiot and missed it, but can anyone help w/this? All I can find is that it's near the Holiday Inn.

Also, can anyone give me an idea of usual sauna hours? are they open late?

back to Shanghai this Saturday and I CAN'T WAIT. thanks to all for the great info.

Levitian
03-10-05, 03:02
Bonjour, Draguer,

I would look into Zhapu Road. This is somewhat an amusement street, with a lot of restaurants, and I heart, also with program.
Then, I would look around the Ocean Hotel. Last time I went there I saw many BBs in this corner, But, then again, this was a couple of years ago, I could imagine there is heavy construction going on there by now.
You can find many bars and some BBs along Dalian Road.

For the freebie scene, I probably would check out the bars and restaurants around the Tongji- and Fudan-University. And: Wujiaozhang (the 'Wutsch') has changed dramatically over the last years, with many bars, restaurants, etc. Check it out.

Levitian

Bai Yang
03-10-05, 16:37
Tian Mu Xi Rd corner of Chang'An Rd...one block from the station...

Tall building with Skyline sign, 4th Fl

it seems that Alice and Skyline are two well-reviewed saunas here, but I can't find an address for Skyline despite reviewing many posts. maybe I'm an idiot and missed it, but can anyone help w/this? All I can find is that it's near the Holiday Inn.

Also, can anyone give me an idea of usual sauna hours? are they open late?

back to Shanghai this Saturday and I CAN'T WAIT. thanks to all for the great info.

Philo
03-11-05, 13:39
.... A place like Shanghai is big and when someone refers to Nanjing Lu or the Bund, a newbie might not have the slightest idea what they are......

Disagree.

I read yesterday at the shanghai expat forum that Nanjing Lu has cheap hotels. It took me two minutes to find it on the net (I will spend the summer in Shanghai (my first trip to The Middle Kingdom)).

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/mapshells/north_east_asia/shanghai/shanghai.htm

http://uk8.multimap.com/wi/browse.cgi?client=public&X=13523500&Y=3641500&width=500&height=300&gride=&gridn=&srec=0&coordsys=mercator&db=&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&zm=1&scale=25000

http://www.travelchinaguide.com/map/shanghai/shanghai.htm

Unless the newbies are desperate in lack of time, let them do their homework ...

Jman90024
03-13-05, 09:10
Well, Sina chatrooms get shutdown and I haven't gotten time to check new chatroom for apt. girls. Plus, I haven't been in Shanghai much these days. Sorry to the bros who still PM me about apt. girls.

The sauna Bilihu in Hongqiao area has been mentioned a couple times in the forum but I think it deserve more coverage. The place is clean and well decorated and the quality and service of the girls are excellent.

OldAsiaHand
03-13-05, 09:50
Never hurt to thank a member by dropping off couple of Vitamin V like I have in the past.
Later,
Bill

Bill Lee,

I can vouch for that. A few Cialis, as well, if I remember. Thanks buddy. I put them to good use!

OAH

Willie Joe
03-14-05, 11:05
Does anyone have numbers for take aways? I had a few but only one is still working.
also any good massage parlous within walking distance of the Portman. I have tried Happy Garden already, I heard the Holiday Inn has a good spa but which Holiday Inn.
PM me if you can help.

Thanks to all and keep up the good work.

Xeroxin
03-15-05, 05:44
During my visit to Shanghai last week I manage to visit the BJ factory at Huang Pi Nan Lu No.688, it was a good experience as we visited that place 11.30pm at night and the temperature was very low. Thanks to Suzhou for his help and guide.

During the last night in Shanghai I visited this Sauna named Ming Quan Sauna, The phone number is 62076088, the address is An Yuan Lu No.509.

I went there with a friend of my and we asked the boy at the lobby, but shit.. He said here only massage, no others... kind of disappointment for us, but we decided to just go for a massage and back to hotel after that, so we agreed with it.

After change of shoes, we were ask to go up with the lift, and we came to a spa. We continue to take a shower and think of go in and watch some movies then proceed with the massage, just before we enter the mini theater, a guy talked to us and asked what we want, my friend asked if they provide special service here. The answer is YES, so we skipped the movie session and went straight to the room, a pretty supervisor lead us to our room and called 2 girls up to serve us, my friend took an average girl but mine was a bit too short for me even her boobs are huge! I decided to ask for another one, as I call the supervisor the big boobs gal dropped the towers and walked away angrily, then came another 2 for me to choose, I took a talk and thin gal even her boobs are small.

She came into the room and start talking to me, surprisingly she have been working in the my country before, she ask if I wanted special service, I said SURE, and she took off her clothes and started to serve me, she started with the whole body licking and she did lick my asshole for so long! then she used her nipples to scratch my back and that made me really horny.

Then she asked me to turn to in front with my P*N*S standing and she started to give me fire and ice (BBBJ), after that only we did it on the bed and before I came she asked me to throw all my loads in her mouth, I said of course! No problem!
I ended up with my load in her mouth and I'm sure she swallowed some of it. hehehe :)

The total expenses were RMB 530, is this cheap or expensive?

Bblover
03-16-05, 01:03
Saw you post on the sauna, looks interesting... I am into girls with big breast so I will go and check it out. Do any other members have any other leads where I can find a girl with really big boobs in Shanghai?

Levitian
03-16-05, 10:12
BBlover: There is a 'Hooters' Restaurant in Shanghai, it is very successful, but certainly not because of the food.

Crash
03-16-05, 15:29
Thanks, Bai Yang, for the address of Skyline. Found it easily be getting off the cab in front of the Holiday in and continuing along Tia Mu Xi Lu until the next big crossing. Took the overpass and on the other side you can see the big blue sign "Skyline Sauna Center" already. But that's probably not the interesting part.

After the usual shower, sauna, dress for massage and waiting in the TV room proceeded into one of the private massage rooms where a nice girl waited. No. 603. Massage was good, BBBJ (Fire and Ice) was ok, but short, rest of service good, not spectacular.

According to a previous post price should have been RMB 780, however, paid only 600 (apparently Saturday discount, correct?)

Overall Sauna is quite nice and reasonably clean, recommended. Just need to get lucky with the girl.

Ace Gallant
03-16-05, 16:34
BBlover: There is a 'Hooters' Restaurant in Shanghai, it is very successful, but certainly not because of the food.They are newly opened (less than six months) only some girls are nice, but the problems is those with big boops are usually a little fat.

I managed to hook up with one of the waitress, great girl, act naived, but in Bed.... great! I a little fat. Bo Bo. But she quit working early last month and went to work for mobile sales company down town near the Bund.

I still contact her and see her for great nights when I go back there the recently. Somehow she wants me to marry her.

Anyways... my objectives is to tell members that it is easy to "hook up" woth waitress in Hooters. They get off work at 12am.

Ace Gallant
03-16-05, 16:42
I been to Shanghai a couples of times now. I found this place in Tong Ren Lu, Malone's American Bars. Lot of White man goes there and lots of Hooters hanging in the bar. Also possible to flirt aournd with the waitresses and managed to slept with one of them. "Ice" but somehow, she quit not long after I slept with her and not able to contact her.

Malone's is a nice place but further down Tong Ren road there are couple of new bars in which I saw has equal amount of girls but not as much activities (hunters like us). Maybe if any brothers are in any one of these bars can write a report or else it have to wait till I try them in my next trip to Shanghai.

St Germain
03-17-05, 02:52
Matteo Ricci, et al.,

I found the BBS on Eshan Lu in Pudong that you mentioned. The girls were all in black tops and black skirts. It's the 4th one to the east of the intersection between Eshan Lu and Nanquan Lu. I walked in, but I didn't see much interesting on the menu that night, so I walked back out again.

Good thing too.

Further to the east about 300m or so, on the other side of the road, is a massage place with girls all in long black dresses. It turns out to be a factory of sorts. Quite an operation there. I'd guess they have about 10 separate rooms and about the same number of girls.

I took the straight FS option for 200. But you can get more too. I was quoted FS + BBBJ for 300. FS + BBBJ + fire and ice and everything nice for 500.

There's also 50 RMB taifei on top of these prices.

The wall between my girl's room and the adjoining one didn't extend all the way to the ceiling, so I could hear very clearly the slurp slurp of some guy getting fire and ice. And I'm sure the other guy could hear pretty clearly the oohs and ahhs (mostly fake probably) emanating from my girl as I gave her a solid pounding. But the bed was nice and soft and springy, perfect for a good pumping.

Although it is set a bit back from the street, this place still seems so open and obvious that I figure whoever runs it must be in awfully tight with the police.

Anyway, I am sure I will be a repeat customer.

Enjoy.

Count

Filou
03-17-05, 13:22
This message adds some more information about directions to the FS Factory to China Girl Love's excellent directions posted in February. The place is really easy to find. Take the metro to Lianhua Lu (Lu = Road) station (line 1, direction Xinzhuang). Use the north exit and take the overpass to cross the street. You will see a big shopping mall called Brilliance South Shopping Mall. Go to the left side of it and you'll find a HomeMart. As China Girl Love said, don't go in but continue to the left and you'll come to an ally. It's about 10m from there and it's really easy to see. It is very pink at night and you cannot see through the windows, which should give plenty of hints. Actually, there's a small (about 10 cm) strip at the door handle where the window is not covered and I could see some girls sitting around through that.

I went in and there were about 10-15 girls sitting in a small room. One of the girls took me to a room and we negotiated the price. As someone has pointed out, they might ask 150 RMB for FS plus 50 for BJ, but if you negotiate (just point at her mouth and pussy and write 150 on a piece of paper) you will get both for 150. I thought the lady who took me to the room would then send in other girls so I could pick, but I eventually figured out that she wanted to perform the duty herself. I didn't like her, so I simply went outside to the room again, pointed to a girl and she got up and took me to another room.

Note that nobody spoke English. The door says it's open from 9-12. Some of the girls looked really pretty.

Dunderhead
03-17-05, 18:32
Hi mate. I'm here in Shanghai. Are you sure Eshan Lu is in Pudong? Eitherway, is the massage parlour you mention open tomorrow in the afternoon?

Rab
03-17-05, 21:43
I been to Shanghai a couples of times now. I found this place in Tong Ren Lu, Malone's American Bars. Lot of White man goes there and lots of Hooters hanging in the bar. Also possible to flirt aournd with the waitresses and managed to slept with one of them. "Ice" but somehow, she quit not long after I slept with her and not able to contact her.

Malone's is a nice place but further down Tong Ren road there are couple of new bars in which I saw has equal amount of girls but not as much activities (hunters like us). Maybe if any brothers are in any one of these bars can write a report or else it have to wait till I try them in my next trip to Shanghai.

Hey #3196, was the girl "Ice" maybe in her 20's, very thin with short hair and cute face, with kinda a high pitched laugh???? She maybe worked at Long Bar about a year ago???

Rab

Bad Boy Billy
03-18-05, 00:26
Come on all you permanent or regular Shanghai visitors - some up to date info please on bars etc where we can find quality ladies - not everyone is interested in those dirty shitty BBS.

Yes I know there is no Maggies equivalent in Shanghai but surely some of you guys are frequenting locations where good types can be found for overnight company.

Locations?

Prices?

Quality?

St Germain
03-18-05, 03:49
Hi Faulk. Yep, Eshan Lu is in Pudong. It's a bit toward the south. In case you can read Chinese and have a Chinese map, the "E" is the character with "mountain" on the left side and "me" on the right side.

One simple way to get there is to take the subway to Dongchang Lu station and then follow Pudong Nanlu straight south. I figure it's a good 15-20 minute hike, maybe a little more. On the way, you'll pass Weifang Lu and Pudian Lu. When you finally get to Eshan Lu, hang a left and then pass the first intersection (Nanquan Lu) and then keep going east another several hundred meters. The place is on the left back from the street behind some trees. Just look for the girls in sexy long black dresses hanging around the foyer.

The girl I had told me the place usually opens around 10am and closes around 2am.

Count

Matteo Ricci
03-18-05, 04:26
Apart perhaps from the new place, scoped out by Count G, most of the places on Eshan Lu are not worth traveling far for. Some nice looking girls, but attitude and prices a little high compared to Puxi's best. As previously mentioned, some of the BBS on nearby Pudian Lu are definitely to be avoided, as they are occupied by insane over 30s who literallly try to drag you in off the street - unpleasant experience.

Jman90024
03-20-05, 10:11
BBlover: There is a 'Hooters' Restaurant in Shanghai, it is very successful, but certainly not because of the food.

Well, there is a good reason that Hooter isn't spelled as HOOter in Shanghai. Went there with a buddy for lunch, damn, can get BJ from girls with bigger boob and prettier faces for less then a chess burger there.

Hmm... maybe there is a big business opening a BBS serving beer, chicken wing and big screen TV for footballs in Shanghai. ;)

BJ Boy
03-20-05, 13:19
All this mention of Hooters and nobody mentions where it is located! Can anyone help?

Ace Gallant
03-20-05, 17:09
Hey #3196, was the girl "Ice" maybe in her 20's, very thin with short hair and cute face, with kinda a high pitched laugh???? She maybe worked at Long Bar about a year ago???

RabNope, Rab that's not the one. Ice is 25, (I checked her ID), Average built Long hair and she worked in Malone's for the last 5 years. She has low voice and laugh without letting out any sound. I finally got in touch with her yesterday and she is working as a Office lady now.

I think the girl you are talking about is Peggy. Another one that I had "fun" with not long ago.

Ace Gallant
03-20-05, 17:20
Well, there is a good reason that Hooter isn't spelled as HOOter in Shanghai. Went there with a buddy for lunch, damn, can get BJ from girls with bigger boob and prettier faces for less then a chess burger there.

Hmm... maybe there is a big business opening a BBS serving beer, chicken wing and big screen TV for footballs in Shanghai. ;)Hey Jman90024,

You went there for the wrong meal! It should be Dinner that you should be going for. Not Lunch. Because the managment knows that the dinner is a better time for people they had the better girls in Dinner shift. But again as I said before; usually those girls that have bigger boobs are a little fatter.

Also if you noticed, the better girls are all wearing Gold color name tags because they are the Pioneers staff and they were voted good by the guest.

Ace Gallant
03-20-05, 17:23
All this mention of Hooters and nobody mentions where it is located! Can anyone help?Unit B1, Shanghai City Center, 100 ZunYi Road, Shanghai, China

Tel: 0086-21-62370080 Fax: 0086-21-62370090 Email: fun@hooterschina.com

http://www.hooterschina.com

Roversman 999
03-21-05, 02:13
hooters is in gubei near the sheraton grand b1790 Shanghai City Center 100 Zun Yi Lu, Yanan Xi Lu.
For information about locations, suggest you try the information number ..885074. Type in the name of place you are trying to find, send to that number and you get sent an sms usually with name and address. Its not foolproof but works most of time. Thats where i got the Hooters address from.

Been sending saucy yahoo IM messages to a lady recently, and we decided to meet. I knew from the content of our messages it was going to be a Sunday fun day. The only slight thing out of the normal was that the lady was 6ft 1. Im only 6ft so we made an interesting couple. Went out to She San by car for a drive.. found a carpark and began some kissing. We were gettting too hot there so headed back to Shanghai.. went to Conch Hotel near Zhongshan road east where for RMB 300 you can get a basic room which is all i need for three hours. Never seen a girl so tall...figure was generally good but she had all these corsets and girdles... no idea why as her figure was good but man.. she was tall. I think I prefer the 5ft types.

Xiao Ma
03-21-05, 10:14
Long time no see, just drop in for a visit and check things out.

Some memeber have been asking about Sina.com, this side have been changed due to the ad post by all our sweet heart, so the next best thing is QQ chat, but then again you can only fish some chic if you know chinese.

I manage to score some chinese girls studying in Malaysia. It was fun, but they are a bit crazy and try to track me down everyday. Luckly I use a diferrent phone number.
It is sad for me not going back to China, I miss it so much. So for you guys in China...

Enjoy, be safe and have fun.

Member #4038
03-21-05, 10:35
I want to admit that I'm a totally 100% newbies. I want to take this good opportunity to exted my special thanks to Jackson who has upgraded me to a regular member. It's wonderful that I can post. And all your bros who has posted these good experiences to share.

I will be in Shanghai for 6 months, in Pudoong. I got sent by boss. I will PM some of the senior members hoping to get some contact numbers.

Fun for Us
03-21-05, 14:22
I have seen a few girls in front of the Holiday Inn in PuDong offering massages and FS for about 400 RMB/hour. Does anyone have any expereince with them?

Member #4038
03-22-05, 02:41
I have seen a few girls in front of the Holiday Inn in PuDong offering massages and FS for about 400 RMB/hour. Does anyone have any expereince with them?Are you talking about SW or gals in the MPs. So far I never see a MP around Holiday Inn. St Regis that offer this service. If you refer to SW or freelancers, you can try that.

Just one quick note: Do not try the inhouse massage at the 4th floor in Holiday Inn. Too expensive ( around RMB778 to get an oil rub and HJ)...another RMB300 to get breast /body massage. You can be a KING with these money spent in PuXi.

Enjoy.

Douglas23
03-22-05, 05:54
Bad Boy Willy,

I only had four nights in Shanghai but had a blast - I'd recommed Park97, and the bars on Hengsham Road - also I hear rojam is good as well, but on Thurs night that I went, it was mostly very young crowd, and I was only Westerner there.

Park 97 has unique mix of sophisticated locals, a restaurant connected to smallish bar, and freelancers who will make eye contact and you take it from there - I loved it - it has the feeling of a pickup bar, with somewhat guaranteed hit rate. In the meantime, the vibe of Park 97 will keep you occupied as you check the girls out. I found a freelancer factory worker who gave lousy service but only 600 RMB - she seemed to be very new to game.

Hengsham Road has bars and the one I went to was Bourbon Street - rockin bar with pool tables and seemed to be plenty of freebie opps - I was with onewhom I met on Dating China website www.linkstochina.com/dating and had a night to remember.

Hope this helps.

My advise ? hit a BBS first to get in the relaxing mood (one of the factories), then enjoy the night, hunt for freebies or P4P in bars.

D23

Tman777
03-22-05, 21:53
After many visits to SE Asia and South America, I'll be visiting Shanghai in May for the first time. I've gotten lots of great advice from this site, but would be glad to meet up for a drink and....?

If anyone's in Shanghai in late May, message me and we'll arrange to meet up.

Jman90024
03-23-05, 13:22
When to the BBS at the corner of WuDing Lu and Chang De Lu and found a girl from Chongqing with a nice pair, probably 36DD and great service. Thought I share the info for the breast men in the forum.

Tamelio
03-23-05, 17:36
I visited the sauna in this hotel, 3rd floor. They offered full package at 888 rmb. The girl from Harebin, #5, is not bad. Great BBBJ, allowed frenching, allowed fingering of both opening. Good GFE, the only shortcoming is that her massage skill is not good.

Over all good, but too expensive!

Philly D
03-23-05, 19:07
Where is the best place to find in Shanghai?

Levitian
03-24-05, 02:08
I know this one. The thing with her is, she is too "mechanical", too professionel, not really nice and gfe. There was a not-so- nice comment about her earlier in this thread, and I do completely agree, even she is probably the most pretty girl in this junk.

Levitian

AKA Man
03-24-05, 10:37
I'll be visiting Shanghai in a few weeks. It seems from postings that only the 4-5 star hotels are girl friendly. Anyone know if more modest 3 star businesses are as well? Any general recommendations for the Jing'an area would be most welcome, too. I prefer personality over purely physical attributes (within reason, of course). Speaking Chinese is no problem. Oh, for a short visit, are any of the chatrooms or personals worth checking out at all?

TIA.

AM

Picaresco03
03-24-05, 11:48
Hey Shanghai experts. I just found out that I will have a quick business trip to Shanghai this week. Any recomendation for quick relief around the Bond area.

Thanks

Rab
03-24-05, 14:07
Nope, Rab that's not the one. Ice is 25, (I checked her ID), Average built Long hair and she worked in Malone's for the last 5 years. She has low voice and laugh without letting out any sound. I finally got in touch with her yesterday and she is working as a Office lady now.

I think the girl you are talking about is Peggy. Another one that I had "fun" with not long ago.

Thanks buddy, but I don't think Peggy is the girl "Ice" I am talking about. The one I am talking about was working at Long Bar about a year ago. VERY skinny girl with short hair, she likes to color it different colors sometimes. But cute face and fun personality.

Thanks for the feedback though.

Damn I miss Shanghai....been way too long now, have to get back soon.

Rab

Philly D
03-24-05, 19:23
I know this one. The thing with her is, she is too "mechanical", too professionel, not really nice and gfe. There was a not-so- nice comment about her earlier in this thread, and I do completely agree, even she is probably the most pretty girl in this junk.

LevitianCare to share detials?

Levitian
03-25-05, 07:12
Phil,

http://www.*************.info/forum/showpost.php?p=312847&postcount=2849

Read there, that's what I meant. I believe it is the same girl. She is petite, big, but slightly hanging boobs, a very pretty face, but some bad attitudes. After the deed she will offer you her cellphone number for private fun. She might be a little bit more relaxed, then, I didn't try it out.

Re: Russians in Shanghai ... never heart about, but I would try the big hotel bars (e.g. the Jazz Bar in the Ritz-Carlton), you might find Mongolians there.

Levitian

Satyr
03-27-05, 06:17
Spent a few days early March in Shanghai on business trip and managed to pick up a good-looking freebie, 22yo, at Starbucks on Huahai Zhonglu. My impression always was that quite a few girls go there to meet a foreigner. After dinner I persuaded her to accompany me back to the hotel room. Her English was minimal, but enough to maintain a simple conversation. I spent two nights with her and she was very sweet. However, the language barrier was very annoying. [Note to myself: learn more Chinese.]

Fun for Us
03-27-05, 09:19
Where in Shanghai can you find SW's?

I have see some in PuDong at the Holiday Inn. Anybody knows of any other place to go?

Or do you have to go to a BBS, KTV, factory, etc.?

Thank you!

Tamelio
03-27-05, 23:58
The sauna is located on 9th floor in Golden Bell plaza , HuaiHai Zhong Road, called City Sauna. The décor and environment of this place is very grand and high end.

After bathing and change to their bath robe, was lead to the massage room where the lady on duty is already waiting. Found out later that she is No. 87 from Haerbib, a petite lady , average boob, good body and very chatty and friendly, all out to please customer attitude.

She started with the back , massage with aromatic oil , really good and relaxing. Once turn over, she started to tease me with soft touches and rubbing my dick, very sensual , no rush at all. I started to massage her boob, no objection, I went ahead to unhook her bra and take off her shirt, she protested a bit but went along. I then started to take off her skirt , same routine, a bit of resistant but she was naked soon, so while she HJ me, I suck her nipple and finger her, she is wet ! Then I ask her to stop HJ, I put her on the massage bed and started to DATY her , wow, she tasted sweet and she loved it , lots of love juices flowing, then we changed to 69 position, I DATY her while she HJ me with oil, she could not do BJ because she have already applied a lot of oil on my dick, I exploded after a while and I believed she came too.

This is my best experience in sauna, and I will go back to book her again.

The total damage is 768 RMB inclusive of sauna, drinks, food , massage and HJ , as for DATY, you have to use your charm la.

Andy Cheng
03-28-05, 03:35
For last few days I have been reading about Rosie Out Call Massage Services and one more of such classified advt in Shanghai Daily. Has any one tried out their services? Any comments?

Levitian
03-28-05, 08:13
Andy,

Why don't you try it and report your experiences then here?

Levitian

St Germain
03-28-05, 11:39
I've been to the Eshan Lu factory twice since I last posted about it. (It's in Pudong. If you want directions, check my recent posts.)

Pretty much the same drill as the first time. 200 for FS + 50 taifei. Don't let the girl get away with charging you more. They tried it each time, and each time I had to talk them down to 200.

But the girls' uniforms seem to have changed. The first time they were all in long black dresses. But the past two times they looked very sporty in white polo shirts and blue or black shorts. I felt like I had walked into a tennis club.

Girl quality is mixed. Don't expect any raving beauties. But it's enough to get the job done.

Last time, I had one with a nice slender body, but the horizontal C-section scar on her tummy showed she was a mommy. That's not such a big issue. But unfortunately if she had been any looser down there, I would have fallen in, never to be heard from again. YMMV indeed.

Based on my sample size of 3 visits, I find the beds in the back are the springiest. Easier to get a good rhythm going, if you like that kind of thing.

Count

A-Todd
03-28-05, 17:06
Two years ago when I first started to visit this area of BS’s, you could have 45 min of massage with a da fei ji (HJ) for 30-50 RMB. Some of the places offered FS for 150.

The sinner will always return, and lately I’ve been visiting some of ‘my’ old places. After talking with some girls it seems like they all trying to run the same pricing. Massage with HJ 100 RMB. FS for local a Chinese is 200, They manage to get 400 of many of the foreigners who comes there, and in most places they are told by the mama/papa-san to never go below 300 for a foreigner. Maybe this is one of the bad things with this forum, as soon as an area gets too many happy paying foreigners, prices goes up. But I guess that’s an OK price to pay for all valuable info you’ll find here proved by many great posters.

Time changes, prices increases, but there will always be new areas to explore, areas where the skin is smooth and the prices are the same for a foreigner as for a local.

-Todd

BJ Boy
03-28-05, 17:06
Andy, part of the fun is not knowing what you are going to get or even if you are going to get anything. Sometimes it starts of legitimate and you think there's nothing on offer and then ..... wow! And even if you try again it's not exciting because you know. So just try and see and let us know.

Levitian
03-29-05, 04:35
BJ Boy,

very diplomatically formulated.

Levitian

Bill Lee
03-29-05, 04:54
What if someone here had a bad experience with the ad. Isn't what this forum is all about too? To share the good and bad experiences.

I mean if someone asked me about the action in Macau, I rather tell him to try this and be careful of that.

Yes. I know he's a newbie. (Please OAH, don't come down on them too hard). Like BJ Boy said, How about writing back to Andy and all the other newbies with their first postings: "We haven't try it. Why don't you check it out for us?"

Just my 2 cents....

Bill

Ji Rou
03-29-05, 07:48
Hey boys,

Long time reader, First time poster. for those of you who have yet to discover it, here's a gift. Wulumuqi Lu, about half way between Jianguo lu and Zhaojiabang Lu on the east side of the street about 20 paces south of Ming Massage. Follow the BBS sign and walk into the little alley, then a left into their sliding glass door.

Basically the deal is reasonable massage (if you insist) and a PHENOMINAL BBBJTC-CIM for 200 RMB. There are several girls, but only 2-3 during a shift. There was a real cutie kinda pudgy, a nice round ass and perky tits who was amazing.

The girls are chill, you can do whatever you want while they are taking care of business.

The place is a is a tiny SHITHOLE, so have no illusions about going there if you decide to go.

PLEASE DONT PAY ANYTHING MORE THAN 200 RMB or you will ruin it for everyone.

Have fun!!

BJ Boy
03-29-05, 10:47
Okay let me try again. I haven't tried the Rosie outcall so I can't comment, so if you get the chance to try it out please do report back.

I've tried the Huang Pi BJ factory and it was as described here. Wonderful fun at a reasonable price.

The fun is in the trying!

Shanghai Mj
03-29-05, 11:28
Hi everyone,

Been out of town and realized that I may have left of a few of your hanging with my "perfect little one" post.

So here's my deal: I can speak Chinese and English fluently, from the States and have built some trust from local BBS. They listen to me and even come out of their BBS to my house. I don't know if you have had this experience - they ask me to pay a little more than usual but it's worth it for the comfort of my own home.

Also, I live close to these girls. So anyhow, many of these girls are willing to fly solo and allow me to pimp them out. This is awesome however since they are in Pudong, they are inexperienced but interested in foreigners. They are really tight and don't know shit about giving blow jobs, so if you like to be a "teacher" type, then these girls are perfect for you. My thought is that you can come out here to pick them up or set up in a hotel and I'll send them over.

When I get enough response (so PM me please), then I'll set up some meets with these girls. I will include pictures later, the last time I tired, my pictures were too large to fit.

Happy Hunting.

Bill Lee
03-29-05, 14:20
Now, that's what I mean. Adding on a recommendation was a plus.

Sometimes even a senior will ask about a new place he has not heard of and a bad review is just as important as a good review.

Bill

Okay let me try again. I haven't tried the Rosie outcall so I can't comment, so if you get the chance to try it out please do report back.

I've tried the Huang Pi BJ factory and it was as described here. Wonderful fun at a reasonable price.

The fun is in the trying!

Albert Punter
03-29-05, 17:12
Let me try to put all POVs together.

It is understandable to ask, and then to weigh good or bad comments about a place, deciding what to do.
However, in case you do not get any feedback, try it yourself, be a pioneer and post.
This is a way of giving a real contribution.

Albert Punter
03-29-05, 17:16
You can find SW in Hanshan Lu in front of Hilton or in Julu Lu, just round the corner from Hilton, outside of the many bars.
Otherwise, you can try Xin Tian Di area.

Member #1604
03-29-05, 17:51
Also, just outside Sheraton Hotel (in Hongqiao Area), you can find SW easily or someboby will be eager to help you to get there.

Bill Lee
03-30-05, 13:40
Andy.

With all these information here, you better post or you'll get no respect from us. And not when you have return home. But soon after the deed while it's fresh in your mind.

Good hunting.
Bill

For last few days I have been reading about Rosie Out Call Massage Services and one more of such classified advt in Shanghai Daily. Has any one tried out their services? Any comments?

Shanghai Mj
03-30-05, 15:31
Ok, new strip of decent BBS opened on FaHuaZhen Road near Xin Hua Road and farther West. There's the Radisson Hotel there so a few BBS have opened. Shortest skirts I've seen but not as comfortable since they are mostly small boutique places (just a curtain separate you from the next).

On another note, I'm getting some good responses about PuDong Fun. Describe to me what kind of girl you like and please be willing to come to PuDong. This is probably one of the main reasons for my success: I AM CLOSE.

I will not rip you off as some local pimps will do. I figure if I benefit you, you will in turn hook it up for me. Mutual benefits right?

Happy Hunting.

MJ

Bill: great pictures by the way.

Vinnie01
03-30-05, 17:07
Resent business trip took me to Shanghai for a few days. We stayed at the Intercontinental-Pudong.

On another subject dear to all our hearts, the hotel serves three buffets a day. They are all extremely high quality and an endless selection of dishes from around the world. Above any hotels meals I have had around the world and above hotels like the Four Seasons, Ritz in the US.

Walking outside of the hotel at night we were constantly stopped by young ladies on the street. This is a recent development since I have stayed there
many times before and have never even seen a SW. All of the girls were attractive and exceptionally dressed.

The Purple Mountain Hotel is across the street and two blocks down. It is about a thirty story building with Purple Mountain in bold purple letters on the top. Directly across from the front of the Purple Mountain is a 5 story hotel. The front looks like the entrance to a Las Vegas Casino. As you enter the lobby there is an open area to the right that looks down to a large dining area
and the front desk to the left. The main foyer is straight ahead and has two sets of elevators.

The closes set to the front of the hotel look like they service the retail floors
and the rear set are for the guest rooms.

Take the front elevator to the 5th floor. It will say Spa.

They will walk you in and give you a locker. They will also provide you with a small water tight plastic envelope and a wrist key. The envelope is for any personal items you might want to take with you and not leave in the locker.
Although it seemed quite safe.

You undress, obtain slippers and proceed to their showers. After the shower there are numerous types of saunas and steam baths. There is about a 40X50
hot spa and numerous Jacuzzi type spas.

Another shower and then off to the rest area. This area has individual lounge type sofas with a small flat screen TV. They will offer you a drink and some
personal hygiene options like nails clipped etc.

After you relax and are ready for the massage they take you through winding hall ways and a pleasant private room.

Your girl comes in and gives you an hour sensual massage. It is not as deep as the strictly massage/spas but nice and soothing.

By now you have negotiated the happy ending and they seem to want to make this another hour event. They spend a lot of time kissing your nipples, light touches to your groin area trying to build up your need.

After the Happy Ending she produces a large full body wet/hot towel and lays it on you. I am still trying to figure where that came from and how it was still so hot.

Cleans you up and then massages your head.

When your legs return to life you are escorted back to the spa area for a shower or more use of the spa facilities.

The cost for the spa is around 350-400 RMB. The cost for the girls was 400 RMB but can be negotiated down if you are so inclined.

Enjoy

Papadum
03-30-05, 18:25
Andy.

With all these information here, you better post or you'll get no respect from us. And not when you have return home. But soon after the deed while it's fresh in your mind.

Good hunting.
Bill

Reminder: Bring along with a notebook with GPRS card. Better yet take pictures and upload instantly while they are still fresh.

Bill Lee
03-30-05, 18:48
Andy a/k/a "The Scout"

And don't forget to get their telephone number and the exact address that you went to. Get landmarks, like English names of stores and shops.

Don't forget like everywhere, money talks. Pay extras for the extras.

Bill

Ace Gallant
03-31-05, 02:39
Also, just outside Sheraton Hotel (in Hongqiao Area), you can find SW easily or someboby will be eager to help you to get there.There are some Tout hanging around the cross street, from the Sheraton Hotel Main Exit you turn left. You can get them to get girls for you but be careful of thier prices. Since we are foreigners, they will sometime ask for 3 times the actual price!

Happy Hunting!

Levitian
03-31-05, 03:20
Mate, you might know about Pudong, because you are "so close", but you have no idea about Fahuazhen Road.
The Xinguo Radisson is on ....- guess what - Xinguo Road, corner Huashan Road. There is no bbs around this place, or at least no recommendable.
The hotel you probably mean is the (Holiday Inn) Crowne Plaza, This hotel is located on Panyi Road, corner Fahuazhen Road.
The "new" strip of bbs you are quoting do exist since ages, do provide hj, but seldomly anything else. There are also some girlie bars, just vis-a-vis of the Crowne Plaza, which were discussed extensively on this board. Those sticking to this board since quite a while might remember the amazing adventures of "Blanknamecruiser" in those places.

Levitian

Big Boss Man
03-31-05, 05:34
Anybody have a brief review of the Grand pacific Suites? Most importantly are they guest friendly? If not, what is the best hotel in the $100 to $150 range. I am making my first trip to Shanghai but have posted in the South America section.

Also I will be on three week trip. I have decided on Shanghai and Bangkok. (I need to go to Bangkok for business reasons.) Can anyone recommend a third stop that would be compatible with this trip and a fun place to visit?

Thank you for your help and advice.

OldAsiaHand
03-31-05, 10:45
Yes. I know he's a newbie. (Please OAH, don't come down on them too hard).

Bill

Bill,

He asked a very specific and legitimate question. If I had tried the place, I would certainly respond and share as you say. I only come down on newbies when they ask general questions or request information that has already been contributed on the thread and can be easily found with a little reading or a thread search e.g. "I will be in Shanghai, where can I get laid?"

Just my POV.

OAH

Bill Lee
03-31-05, 12:48
So true and perfectly put.

Bill

Bill,

He asked a very specific and legitimate question. If I had tried the place, I would certainly respond and share as you say. I only come down on newbies when they ask general questions or request information that has already been contributed on the thread and can be easily found with a little reading or a thread search e.g. "I will be in Shanghai, where can I get laid?"

Just my POV.

OAH

Tschak28
03-31-05, 15:07
Hi there,

I wanted to go there yesterday but couldn't find it.

Golden Bell Plaza: How to go to ninth floor? The elevator doesn't stop there.

Is there a special entrance or something?

Please help me, as i really want to go there!

Of course I will post!

Roversman 999
04-01-05, 04:05
Yes guys I know this is totally off thread, my apologies for that.
About 6 years I realised that I needed to start gettting HIV tests about every 6months given the lifestyle I have and the playing around that I do. I was living in Philippines then and getting a test in that highly Catholic country wasnt always easy and whenever you asked for one you were viewed with a great deal of suspicion. I always used a wrong name too. Anyways went through lots of anxiety waiting for results.
Last week I heard about a job in a new country that would require a new visa and therefor new medical. Oh dear.. I started to think that I hadnt had a test for a year. I counted 7 girls that I had unprotected sex with ( all friends, no bar or BBS girls) but lots of uncovered oral in BBS and started to worry. Even looked up the stories of guys living with HIV, thought about how i could tell my wife in event of a bad result etc. Really scared the hell out of myself. Made all sorts of bargains with myself that if result was ok I wouldnt screw cuties any more.. etcetc
Got the nerve to go to Worldlink this week and got tested. Used a wrong name and adddress.
Got results today and Im nice and NEGATIVE..but man.. one hour of pleasure and so much worry later. Yeah.. moral of story is no more unprotected stuff.. not even with my closest sex friends. Phew.. safe once again!!!!!

Plane Guy
04-01-05, 06:37
Has anyone had any experience with a “nice girl who is 25'o ,can speak English well” named Zina from the AsiaXPAT site? If so I would like to compare notes. Send me a me a message.

Dragueur
04-01-05, 07:22
Hi there,

I wanted to go there yesterday but couldn't find it.

Golden Bell Plaza: How to go to ninth floor? The elevator doesn't stop there.

Is there a special entrance or something?

Please help me, as i really want to go there!

Of course I will post!You may find elevators on the south side of the building, i.e. side of Huai Hai Road. You can reach ninth floor by these elevators.

Plane Guy
04-01-05, 07:44
I had a strange experience with a girt named Zina I meet on asiaexpat. Would like to compare notes if anyone had met her? Send me a message.

AGSen03
04-01-05, 12:25
Anybody have a brief review of the Grand pacific Suites? Most importantly are they guest friendly? If not, what is the best hotel in the $100 to $150 range. .........................

Thank you for your help and advice.BBM,

I have once stayed in the The Grand Pacific Suites, last year. It is definitely not a GF hotel. The front desk/reception area is nothing but a 45'x30' hall and locates right next to the only entrance door. There is no way around but pass through this front desk/reception area before reaching the elevator. Also, the security staff is present around the clock from my observation.

However, high standard hotel; worth for the money. Also, its location - right at the end of the Shanxi Nan Lu - is very convenient for the BBS mongering. From the hotel heading north, there are at least 10 BBS on this Shanxi Nan Lu.

Good luck,

PS: Only one minor issue with this hotel. The higher the floor the room temperature is getting hotter, in the cold season. I had to switch the room to the lower floor at the middle of the night, after adjusting thermometer and opening the windows.

Jim U
04-01-05, 18:48
I have heard about some bars in Shanghai which you may seek for freebies, such as "Rojam", "Maya", etc. Do anyone have the address list for such places? Any experience can be shared?

Plane Guy
04-02-05, 02:09
For the past few weeks I have been trying all the BBS along Xuan Hua Lu starting form the Jiangsu lu end( the east). There are at least 5 or 6 BBS in the section up to Ding Xi Lu. One or two have closed since I started. All offer only hand job and lowest price I have gotten was 50RMB most of the time its 100RMB. Take out is sometimes available but restricted by my limited Chinese price in the 200- 250 RMB range Girls all in the 3-7 range. Have seen only one 9 on my way back home and she was not there the next time.

If coming from the west Mayfair Hotel end you go head south from Ding Xi Lu Mayfair is on your right, after passing through Mayfair, You will see Kentucky Fried Chicken on your right, Xuan Hua Road is just opposite KFC, once you go into xuan hua road,

There is a new Massage place opening up just south of Xuan Hua Lu on the east side of Ding Xi and BSS that I get my hair cut at the next lane. Last week one on the girls in there gave me a hand job as part of the massage as we were the only ones upstairs. First time after probably 20 visits, She indicated that take out was available, all in the price of the massage 120RMB for 1 ½ hours, probably because I am a long time customer. I Plan to take her up on it this weekend. And will offer a good tip because I don't want her to get sticky as most freebies do. Will try for a photo shoot during or after the deed.

Ace Gallant
04-02-05, 06:16
I have heard about some bars in Shanghai which you may seek for freebies, such as "Rojam", "Maya", etc. Do anyone have the address list for such places? Any experience can be shared?Maya sound familiar. I had a Shanghai girl named Maya, about 1.67m tall, long hair, fair skin about 25+ . She was hanging around in Malone's one evening at the bar counter when I met her, after a couple of drinks we headed for my hotel with a all night long fun.

I met her for 3 times in my trips to Shanghai last year and she said she want me to marry me and take her out of China. After that there was a period of 2 months that I stop going back to Shanghai and lost contact of her.

I wonder if that girl is the one you are talking about?

Ace Gallant
04-02-05, 06:18
I had a strange experience with a girt named Zina I meet on asiaexpat. Would like to compare notes if anyone had met her? Send me a message.Like to share with us what was the strange experience? Plane Guy?

Jim U
04-04-05, 02:11
Maya sound familiar. I had a Shanghai girl named Maya, about 1.67m tall, long hair, fair skin about 25+ . She was hanging around in Malone's one evening at the bar counter when I met her, after a couple of drinks we headed for my hotel with a all night long fun.

I met her for 3 times in my trips to Shanghai last year and she said she want me to marry me and take her out of China. After that there was a period of 2 months that I stop going back to Shanghai and lost contact of her.

I wonder if that girl is the one you are talking about?Sorry, what I mentioned "Rojam" and "Maya" are the names of bars.

Levitian
04-04-05, 09:26
Jim U meant the bar "Maya', not a girl.

Levitian

Plane Guy
04-04-05, 10:19
Like to share with us what was the strange experience? Plane Guy?Has to do with her having her purse stolen while making out with me in the park and wanting compensation. I had the felling it was a set up ( poor college student) and I walked away. She always responds to adds on asianexpat. So post an add and I wam sure ahe will meet you pizza hut at Xujia Hui. Take a walk in the park near there and see waht happens. Let me know. she is a 7

S Times
04-04-05, 10:21
Saw several BBS on yanping road in Puxi. Has anyone had any experience with those? It's around the 300 block.

Ace Gallant
04-04-05, 13:22
Jim U meant the bar "Maya', not a girl.

LevitianSorry, I only know a girl by the name of Maya. Not the bar by that name.

Ace Gallant
04-05-05, 05:51
Has to do with her having her purse stolen while making out with me in the park and wanting compensation. I had the felling it was a set up ( poor college student) and I walked away. She always responds to adds on asianexpat. So post an add and I wam sure ahe will meet you pizza hut at Xujia Hui. Take a walk in the park near there and see waht happens. Let me know. she is a 7Plane Guy, although I had not met this Zina, I know that its an old story these girls use so that they can get you to simpartise them and get some more money from you. Ignore them!

I am use to that all the time they will try to say that they lost something, or have no money to pay their school fees, wants to go home to their home town but have no money to buy train tickets, Grandmother is ill bla blah blah.

You give in, I am sure they will be back for more!

Albert Punter
04-05-05, 20:54
I do not know the bar Maya but I know Rojam very well.
It is a disco at back of Hong Kong Plaza: very good place to pick freebies.

Horny Girl
04-06-05, 05:09
Hello everyone,

I am a local native chinese from Yangzhou Jiangsu province. And I really like you all come to have a visit to my hometown Yangzhou which is one of the most beautiful city in China. Moreover Yangzhou city is famous for its raising many beautiful girls in China. 300km away from shanghai,100km away from Nanjing. As I am an English teacher, so I can speak very good English. I will be your tour guide free of charge. Koz we are friends. Beautiful scenery beautiful girls for you. Wanna my contacts PLs PM me.

Levitian
04-06-05, 06:51
The "Maya" was/in on the corner of Huahai and Fuxing Road, I never went there, it was/is not frequented by foreigners.
"Rojam". "Pegasus" and "Park'97" are certainly "first-row"-qualifiers for Freebie-pick-ups, followed by the bars in and around "Xintiandi".

I so far did not go check out the bars in Tongren Road. Any comments, recommendations here?

Levitian

AGSen03
04-06-05, 13:57
Hello everyone,

I am a local native chinese from Yangzhou Jiangsu province. And I really like you all come to have a visit to my hometown Yangzhou which is one of the most beautiful city in China. Moreover Yangzhou city is famous for its raising many beautiful girls in China. 300km away from shanghai,100km away from Nanjing. As I am an English teacher, so I can speak very good English. I will be your tour guide free of charge. Koz we are friends. Beautiful scenery beautiful girls for you. Wanna my contacts PLs PM me.So called "Horny Girl",

I do believe you got the message from our fellows, in the Photo threads, and have made a move. Sharp guy you are!

To make our ordinary mongers' life less miserable. Do us a favor, take another extra step of yours and move the advirtisement to Classified Ads & Personal Endorsements section, where it belong. Greatly appreciate!

I would also to take a liberty to represent all of our fellow mongers here, to express our gratitude in advance towards your "free of charge" offering. Very generous "English teacher of China" you are!

Best regards,

Ace Gallant
04-06-05, 14:33
The "Maya" was/in on the corner of Huahai and Fuxing Road, I never went there, it was/is not frequented by foreigners.
"Rojam". "Pegasus" and "Park'97" are certainly "first-row"-qualifiers for Freebie-pick-ups, followed by the bars in and around "Xintiandi".

I so far did not go check out the bars in Tongren Road. Any comments, recommendations here?

LevitianLevitian,

You may want to check out Malone's Amercian bar at Tong Ren Ru. Lots of Girls and Freebies. Once you are there regularly, you will notice regardless of any day of the week, that seems to be the only bar that is always clowded whilist the rest of the bar will be quiet on Mondays and Sundays. Need I tell you why?

Rolando

OldAsiaHand
04-06-05, 15:54

Levitian

Levitan,

If I remember correctly, Maya was on the corner of Baoqing Lu, not Fuxing Lu, and Huahai Lu, across the street from Peregrine Plaza. Did they move it? It has been awhile since I've been by there.

OAH

Percent99
04-06-05, 20:52
Was in shanghai last week for 1 night and it was the first time for me. I had a stroll just to get the feel of the city in the main road.

I was approached by 2 girls telling me that they were visiting the city but of coarse I was very suspicious but I went along. They said they wanted to walk with me. Ok small talking and walking and then they are hungry. I offer diner to them they say ok all places I want to go they don’t like.

And now I am getting it they want to take me to specific place. We go to a building 4 rth floor and they are insisting on having diner there. (I suddenly say no I don’t like and walk out) they are pissed and leave running not even saying bye. When they leave I go back and check the place out. It’s a low life place to eat (not even dead I wouldn’t eat there.)

So I left and that’s the story. Iguess they take a commission from this .Strange experience.

Levitian
04-07-05, 02:02
OAH,

You are correct, it's Baoqing Road, not Fuxing Road, just in the opposite of the Peregrine Plaza. Sorry!
I don't know if the place still does exist or have business. I am passing it quite often, when going downtown, never went in.

Levitian

Player88
04-07-05, 03:44
Levitian,

You may want to check out Malone's Amercian bar at Tong Ren Ru. Lots of Girls and Freebies. Once you are there regularly, you will notice regardless of any day of the week, that seems to be the only bar that is always clowded whilist the rest of the bar will be quiet on Mondays and Sundays. Need I tell you why?

Rolando

Interesting perspective. Sundays and Mondays are slow even at Malone's. But overall, I think the Bar itself has good business because, well, its actually a nice bar with decent food and music too. As far as the ladies go, there are many people there to play and some for pay but mostly on weekends when the bar is packed. The fun is in sorting out who is who! many regulars there too so sometimes its good to go in a few times to get your bearings lest you pick the wrong gal to hit on. :o

I think there is more gal selection these days at Manhattans on TongRen Lu, especially on the weekend. The bloke who runs that bar seems to let the hotties in but be advised that some are quite pricey.

Matteo Ricci
04-07-05, 03:49
I had a plane delay out at Honqiao airport. I noticed that there is a line marked "Short Distance Taxi". 12 RMB later I was at "Hang Hua Xin Cun" also known to WSG-ers as the Village. You can tell the driver to go to Wuzhong Lu and take a right, and then right again when you see a white entrance gateway. From the airport really is a most convenient way to get there. Otherwise it is a bit of trek.

I have never been to the Village during the day, and it really is busy. There must be 20 BBS in the area around the garages. The main business must be punters who come in to get their car washed, and then pop into a BBS while they are waiting.

The quality of the girls is much higher than you would expect with the prices. If you look round, there are some really nice girls. I picked a sweet-faced 21-year-old, with short hair, and tight gold top. Upstairs through a fake door into a reasonably clean back room. No other customers at that time of day (2PM). I got good service with a CBJ ( my preference), a little "fire and ice", and finished with my girl riding cowboy. All for 150 RMB. (Thanks to all for keeping firm on prices.)

So next time, you are either going to, or coming from the airport, why not make this little detour? Ciao!

Ace Gallant
04-07-05, 04:38
Interesting perspective. Sundays and Mondays are slow even at Malone's. But overall, I think the Bar itself has good business because, well, its actually a nice bar with decent food and music too. As far as the ladies go, there are many people there to play and some for pay but mostly on weekends when the bar is packed. The fun is in sorting out who is who! many regulars there too so sometimes its good to go in a few times to get your bearings lest you pick the wrong gal to hit on. :o

I think there is more gal selection these days at Manhattans on TongRen Lu, especially on the weekend. The bloke who runs that bar seems to let the hotties in but be advised that some are quite pricey.Thanks for the info on Manhattans Players88,

Will check that out in my next trip to Shanghai.

You are right on Malone's the problem is to sort out who is who. For me been a regular there, I don't go for the girls hanging around there anymore; play or pay, I go for the waitresses. I think it is more of a challange that I am out for from the waitress. Well yes beside the facts that they are 1) Less used, 2) they are free! But also the part of keeping them happy so that they will not try to hook onto you and not leave!

By the way the owner of the place is my friend and has another music bar not too far away. M-Box. The place is more a bar for the locals so if any one of you guys interested in Local bar PM me, I may write a posting on M-box than.

Ace Gallant
04-07-05, 04:44
I heard that Hard Rock Cafe in Shanghai is reopening in July.

I been there twice before they close for renovation last year. I hope it is the same as before. Lots of local girls, Freebies, Play or pay girls.

And because they charge a entance fees after 9pm, the quality of the girls are much better.

Any fellows mongers have any comments or experience on the past HRC in which you like to share?

Levitian
04-07-05, 06:23
Percent 99, this is a familiar story, and you are not the only one who had this experience.
To all of you coming to Shanghai: beware of those girls around major tourist spots, the Bund, Nanjing Road, etc., approaching you, trying to push you into some conversation (e.g. for the purpose to improve their English...). They will take you to a restaurant, bar, whatever, they will order for you, and the bill (which you have to pay) will be outrageous. The girls are working together with the bar, and normally, there are also some "gorillas" at the door making sure you will not run away. Pls. take care and avoid those traps!!!!

Levitian

Ace Gallant
04-07-05, 07:01
Percent 99, this is a familiar story, and you are not the only one who had this experience.

To all of you coming to Shanghai: beware of those girls around major tourist spots, the Bund, Nanjing Road, etc., approaching you, trying to push you into some conversation (e.g. for the purpose to improve their English...). They will take you to a restaurant, bar, whatever, they will order for you, and the bill (which you have to pay) will be outrageous. The girls are working together with the bar, and normally, there are also some "gorillas" at the door making sure you will not run away. Pls. take care and avoid those traps!!!!

LevitianYes! I know of a friend's (Guy) sister know works as such a job! She basically dress up nicely, hangs around the restaurant areas waiting for prey. Pulls the prey up the restaurants, they got their commission after their prey got hit with a fantestic bill.

Albert Punter
04-07-05, 10:26
Yes, they tried to rip you off !

I have been approached many times by girls trying to drive me to bars or karaoke. Normally they travel in pairs.

I had realized they were trying to rip me off first time I followed two girls, together with a friend. They were really nice and we were horny (i.e. weak).
We got to a place but we felt there was something wrong and went out immediately as you did.

So, be extremely careful.

Ace Gallant
04-07-05, 11:53
There had been a couple of PM from Fellow members asking about the local bar I mentioned "M-box" which is also own by the same owner of Malone's. So I decided to write a little about it.

Address: 3F Peregrine Plaza, 1325 Huaihai Road.

It is a typically bar to chill out after a hard days work. Nothing very special happening. Lot of local girls (OL) to look at. Most of them speak very littlle English. The band sing the same songs everynight. (Obvisously I was there almost every night).

Interesting part:

Attack one:
I like to flirt around with the waitress there. The waitresses do speak English (broken ones). There are a few occassion we go Karaoke together after they close off at 3am. Sing Karaoke till about 6am and ended sleeping on my bed in my hotel after that (Of course! one at a time!) The best part is that I think they do not know among themselves who had been sleeping with me!

Attack two:
Because I was there almost everynight and buys the drink by the bottle, I became a VIP. And the good thing about been a VIP is that you sit in the VIP section and the singers will hang around there too! The manager of the bar introduce the lady singer to me and we started "dating" outside her work time. Well.... Wish her bed skills was as good as her singing. Need I say more? But occassionally they will have guest singers from other bars in which I was planning to make my moves on these girls in future if they are cute looking.

Attack three:
One occassion I was drinking at the bar counter (that night was packed and I was alone - normally I was at the VIP section), there was these 3 girls that was sitting on the table facing the bar counter, looking bored. As usual everyone will noticed that I was never left alone (even if I go there alone) The managers or waitresses or owner (if he is around) will sit me me to "entertain" me. These 3 girls went into staring at me, smiling started talking between themselves and after sometime one of them was bold enough to stand up walked to me and asked me in Mandarin: "Are you the boss of this bar?" Well.... she started the conversation and I continue (details cut!) What happened was we exchange name cards and two night later we met and we had a good time! I still keep her as a spare tire whenever I go back to Shanghai.

Attack four:
There is a Night club on the 5th and 4th floor of the same building. Likewise: All night clubs: you typically go there for a drink, (sometime get ripped off!) and pay 1000 - 2000 to take the girls out. So if you like and do not want to drink at the night clubs (and get ripped off!) Ask the manager John to arrange and call mama san from the night club to send you a girl, enjoy some drinks and music with her in M-Box and off you go back to hotel. Damage is about 1000 - 2000 depending on the girl, (age, beauty, blah blah blah) plus drinks you consume in M-box. I never tried the girls from the night club but I had ever asked John to arranged for a few girls for my overseas friends and they looks not bad! Also my friends feedback was good!

So what I am trying to say is that is it not totally no activities but, it depends on your luck.

If you go there look for Manager John or Kelvin, tell him you are a friend of "Roland the businessman from Japan" they will give you a better place and maybe some discount.

Lastly. You got to speak Mandarin in order to enjoy this place!

Cheers!

Percent99
04-07-05, 15:12
Thanks Levitan and Albert:

Those girls who tried to take me to "Diner" were not the only ones that stoped me on the street ...just the first .But I was on to them from the begining. (maybe if they were beter looking I would be more naive.I even took picture of them witch I can't post. (am I the only one having problems with pics lat week? I cant open any pics or post any.

Anyway at least 5-6 times again other girls stoped me and I told them to get lost(and guys offering from sim cards to taking me to massage girls.

Only one followed me when i told her i was going to diner but got DISAPOINTED after a while and ran off also.

Percent99
04-11-05, 09:26
Does anyone know of any hotels that have service massage (and more?).

Also any hotels with bars that girls hang out? (pay or not) Whole night or not?

Mock A Bee
04-12-05, 04:18
The Haungpi Lu Factory continues to be a great value.

150rmb for a BBBJ CIM experience. After I was there last, they have since taken down the office partitions and now have bamboo screens between "stalls". Less private but the only light burning back there is a red light anyway.

I had a great little Sichuan girl in a white dress, sorry didn't bother to ask for her name. Very firm, large tits, don't know if they were real or not and quite frankly didn't care. I don't care for large tits, but that was what was available this time. Knock yourself out if you do. She had a nice svelt and tight almost althletic body with nice curves. Delicious.

I asked her if I could see her "xiao mei mei" and she said "sure!". She took out a towelette, and wiped down my fingers then my "xiao di di" and balls. I guess she assumed I would want to put my fingers inside her "xiao mei mei" and "anticipated the customer's needs" - what great service!

She took her panties down for me, and lifted her left leg over me with her "Xiao mei mei" smiling at me literally in my face so I could play with her. Very nice.

She took in some hot water from a plastic cup, and did a little fire with me, then spit it out and went to work on me without any water.

She had a great attititude, and was fairly GFE though the Factory is not really the place to cuddle but she was fun and I suspect if she does FS with anyone off premises, she would be very GFE.

Does anyone know if the girls at the Huangpi Lu factory work off premises after their shift? If so, do you know how much they charge?

By the way, for those needing a landmark to find the Huangpi Lu Factory, just south of Xian Tian Di, there is a Shanghai Art Glass store just a few meters from where you turn to go into the Factory on Huangpi Lu. You can easily see the glass wares they sell in the big picture windows. If you know your way around a bit, you can also go a little farther down the street where there is a guarded gate and office building and enter from there instead. I did that this time instead of going through the turnstile.

Great value and service with a smile! What more could you ask for?

MAB

Billy Bishop
04-12-05, 11:18
Hello gents,

I'm coming to Shanghai in September to work as an English teacher and I'm looking forward to enjoying the nightlife as a single, horny westerner. Thanks for all the valuable information you provided so far! I'm looking forward to adding my adventures to this forum. I don't speak a word of Mandarin, though and I'm a little worried that might severely limit my fun. Any advice or thoughts on the best places to go for a good time without getting ripped off? From what I've read I'm guessing that nightclubs are a better bet than massage parlours.

Cheers!

Starchild2012
04-12-05, 11:36
There seems to be much excitement now, around places were the "wild west hangs out", as Douglas mentioned.

The English and the western way of life will always be on demand anywere on this planet earth, from shanghai to senagal. Thats the way it is, a new global super power has to follow the same path. Lucky for english speaking mongers :)

Got all details from wsg, as time was at a premium, hence, centred myself to places mentioned here.

I had only three days, was on urgent business trip but could not hold myself to the action the new wonderland promises.

Went to Park97, the beauty about this place is there is less competition more eye contacts, all beauties around 18-20, as far as i can see, If i can make the move, I could be booked for all year long.

Two Cuties sat next to me and the look they gave me was enough for less talk and more action. I always love to go to extreme, took both of them for 800 RMB, no talk of short or long period, I know if i tip them in between , they would stay whole night.

The service was above average, but the BBBJ, was worth a note after the deeds, they stayed extra hrs and i gave them additional 200 RMB worth it !!.

As compitition amoung the mongers grows, the price and the quality of P***Y may go down :), so don't waste any more time, just be in here ASAP, there are plenty of action lots of places to venture.

SATYR,

Don't kick youself buddy, who has the time for learning when the dollar speaks for itself, well, to be on practical side, I found a mobile language translator which translates english to chinese automatically, just speak up to the device in english and it translates it to chinese and vice-versa. No hiring a translator, Smart barganing from ..... you know :), with this device your cheating percentage in the streets of shanghai will be almost zero :), You can get more info from this site http://www.ectaco.com/?refid=2155

The days seems to getting shorter and shorter in here and for the long happy night's I wait.

Albert,

You did right, we are talking about 1.25 billion here, with compitition fast catching up in communist china, the days are not far ahead, when we get freebies by the dozen, its really gonna be limit less :)

German Shuaige
04-12-05, 12:17
Suggest you try Holiday Inn Vista, 700 Changshou Lu.

Nice rooms and rainforest showers, call the massage service in the hotel, they send you full service gals.

Tamelio
04-13-05, 00:16
Another satisfying massage experience in Shanghai. Visiting City Sauna on 9th Floor, Golden Bell Plaza , HuaiHai Zhong Lu, booked 87 again. This time around, she gave me a solid one hour of back massage with aromatic oil, really soothing and relaxing. Then to my surprise, she ask whether I like to have HJ or BBJ, ofcourse I opt for BBJ. She stripped and started the erotic massage , very arousing , and then BBJ me from a 69 position, while I had a feast for her sweet abalone, she BBJ to the peak and CIM, she swallowed all in style !! what a feeling !

She told me that her good friend #28 is as pretty and as good !

Enjoy !

Percent99
04-13-05, 08:12
How much did you pay?

Percent99
04-13-05, 08:41
Please analize "full service gals" so its crystal clear if you can.

Thanks

Shanghai Mj
04-15-05, 13:57
Hey guys,

Had this girl the other day. Man, she had big ones, was a full girl and really beautiful. I didn't get her name or number, but she loved to flirt and may go out after work willing.

Ok, so she had big ones, about D's and was willing to kiss her friend, girl, in front of me while they were taking care of me. They are on WeiHai north of Yan An, it slants there. Only one on the street. Nice break from shopping on Xiang Yang or Nanjing. Anyhow, will post more when I find out.

Also, found the best petite girl in Pudong. Man, she is great. If you want, go to Zhangjiang Pudong, it's far, but she and her BBS are definitely worth a visit if you like young, naive girls. She'll keep kissing you and will take care of you very well if you're a gentleman.

I'm still getting my list of call girls out and will contact all of you once they are ready. Keep me posted of your interest.

Later,

Shanghai MJ

Musta Pekka
04-16-05, 21:38
Please advice if one can be in town only for three days, i.e. good adresses for action, type of place, quality of providers, damage etc.

Anybody holding that kind of information?

Andy Cheng
04-17-05, 03:02
In last few days the police in Shanghai has become very active against the prostitution in the city.

Please be careful before picking anyone at night clubs like P97, DKD, Rojam, Babyface. There is a high possibility that its a trap to which many ppl like us just walk into. If you find a very attractive deal from a very attractive girl then most likely its a trap and you'll end up paying a very high price to the corrupt police personnel.

I'm not trying to scare off but lately many such incidents have happened and the safe bets would be bbs.

Roversman 999
04-18-05, 06:29
Hey, have you guys noticed that a lot of BBS are providing uniforms for their staff. Use to be they would just be in shorts and t shirts etc.. but recently noticed some are in black shorts and white t shirts, some are yellow shirts and white shorts, others are in long black evening gowns and one place near Gubei flower market is in pink satin nightdresses ( at 3pm)... its intersting to see this change. Definately makes for a more upmarket look.

Comrade 2255
04-18-05, 07:23
In last few days the police in Shanghai has become very active against the prostitution in the city.

Please be careful before picking anyone at night clubs like P97, DKD, Rojam, Babyface. There is a high possibility that its a trap to which many ppl like us just walk into. If you find a very attractive deal from a very attractive girl then most likely its a trap and you'll end up paying a very high price to the corrupt police personnel.

I'm not trying to scare off but lately many such incidents have happened and the safe bets would be bbs.Someone PLEASE reassure me this is is a very short term thing. I'll be there shortly and I will be MOST pissed off with fate if I turn up the same time as a crackdown "show".

Albert Punter
04-18-05, 12:31
Thanks for warning.
However, if it is really the case of police very active against prostitution, how can be BBS the safe bet ?

Da Dan Gao
04-19-05, 15:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was deleted because it contained descriptions of homosexual activity in the text. In the future reports, please do not post homosexual references in the Forum. Thanks!

Satyr
04-19-05, 16:58
Magnificent Plaza Hotel seems to offer good rates. Is it girl-friendly? Thanks!

Douglas23
04-19-05, 17:50
Desperately hoping someone can advise if Courtyard Pudong is G Friendly.

If not - my alternative is Rennaissance Yangtze.

Comments? Help?

BTW - I have been compiling a "best of" for Shanghai that I will post shortly - so that folks can quickly score relevant info - I put together sheet for my first trip - this one is a lot better and for newbies will be a decent one stop source of info.

Stay tuned. And help? Re: Courtyard and crackdown? P97 is one of my fave haunts.

D23

Dave21
04-19-05, 17:53
Anyone know some good night spots to pick up girls, also a cheap girl-friendly hotel.

Thanks to all replies.

Andrew 2
04-20-05, 05:07
To Mock A Bee, the Huangpi Factory is well worth the effort, I spent a grand total of 1 full day walking the total street to finally locate, went in via the side entrance then though the turnstile and I was directed to the second floor and then to a room containing 4 nice ladies.

I selected one I believed named "Ana" ?? extremely large breasts and very very friendly. Provided exceptional service .

I however was not able to get similar pricing as I had to end up paying 170 rmb for approx. 1 hour's worth of entertainment.

For me the directions would have been easier had it noted that it was 2 blocks from the south end of Huangpi Road on the West Side.

On visit number 2 the next day selected a slimmer lady would again provided exceptional service. Again my price was 170rmb as I speak no Chinese I was not really about to complain.

It was indicated that Yes I could have a visitor to a hotel for approx. 400rmb to which I declined.

Member #1604
04-20-05, 05:18
Desperately hoping someone can advise if Courtyard Pudong is G Friendly.

If not - my alternative is Rennaissance Yangtze.

D23Hi D23,

In my POV, Rennaissance Yangtze is absolutely gXXX friendly. Please send us your reports with pics and movies. Many thanks in advance.

Dog Day
04-20-05, 05:54
There seems to be a crackdown of sorts. The Village BBS seems to be all closed down last sunday, but they all opened up again today.

Douglas23
04-20-05, 08:15
Will be in Shanghai April 25- May 1, and have never done the KTV thing.

I read that it is expensive venture alone due to fixed costs (room, girl, etc), so if anyone(s) interested in a night out for laughs and women , please PM me.

D23

Percent99
04-20-05, 08:55
Can someone tell me what meant by "Factory"?

Matteo Ricci
04-20-05, 11:54
More on the BBS uniform phenomenon. The girls in the FS uniform BBS on Eshan Lu are now all wearing revealing bright pink / silver dresses. May be quite fun for a threesome if you are into that sort of thing. Ciao!

Shanghai Mj
04-20-05, 15:34
There's a girl: Xiao Hong who works out of the Yuan Sheng Lu and Pu Dong Da Dao BBS. She can swallow your entire dick! And she has a doll face.

Highly recommended. It's the first BBS on the right on Yuan Sheng Lu. It's a small BBS with about three chairs but you walk in and down about three steps, really low ceilings. Then go upstairs to a private room. They may even recommend going to another location for more privacy. Enjoy guys.

Shanghai MJ, Happy 420.

Alex Rock
04-20-05, 15:41
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Tell me what you think of her.

She's a very high class

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of telephone numbers in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly to via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Mock A Bee
04-20-05, 16:31
Re: Andrew 2 and Huang Pi Nan Lu experience,

Sorry, I don't live in Shanghai and don't know the addressing system very well, I forgot to say that it is Huang Pi Nan Lu. Though, I did note that it is just a couple of blocks south of Xin Tian Di.

I am not sure why your pricing was 170rmb. I went, got serviced, gave them my 150rmb, and went on my way. I did this two days in a row with the same girl. So if the official price has changed, they certainly didn't tell me.

Thanks for reporting that you can get take-out for 400rmb.

MAB

Bblover
04-21-05, 01:24
Could you give a more accurate location of the girl with big ones? Thanks.

Hey guys,

Had this girl the other day. Man, she had big ones, was a full girl and really beautiful. I didn't get her name or number, but she loved to flirt and may go out after work willing.

Ok, so she had big ones, about D's and was willing to kiss her friend, girl, in front of me while they were taking care of me. They are on WeiHai north of Yan An, it slants there. Only one on the street. Nice break from shopping on Xiang Yang or Nanjing. Anyhow, will post more when I find out.

Also, found the best petite girl in Pudong. Man, she is great. If you want, go to Zhangjiang Pudong, it's far, but she and her BBS are definitely worth a visit if you like young, naive girls. She'll keep kissing you and will take care of you very well if you're a gentleman.

I'm still getting my list of call girls out and will contact all of you once they are ready. Keep me posted of your interest.

Later,

Shanghai MJ

Da Dan Gao
04-21-05, 14:15
Just visited a nice BBS on WanHangDu Road, close to WuDing Road. 5-6 Girls available and nice and clean back room. Full service was available, however opted for a BBBJ which the girl stripped completely to perform allowing plenty of fondling and touching. The damage was 200 RMB.

Dan

Wicked SH
04-21-05, 19:55
After a long time of playing it strait with a GF she crushed my heart and left me for a French guy.

Who would be interested in joining me for a night of debauchery on Friday night? PM me if interested.

I think grab a nice dinner at about 7pm, then some BBS or Suana action then prowel for a freebie or two is in order.

Wicked

Shanghai Mj
04-22-05, 12:53
Hey bblover,

I don't know how much more descriptive I can be. Weihai intersects Yan An just West of Shan Xi. So if you go North on Shan Xi from Huai Hai, you make a left on Wei Hai. If you go South on Shan Xi from Nanjing then you make a right. Either way, walk on Wei Hai until you are just about to hit Yan An and it'll be on your right. The only BBS there. Wei Hai slants into Yan An so maybe that's what's throwing you off.

You should see her, she's about 5'6'', about a 9 in my books and got great big titties.

Enjoy and let me know if she's willing to come out and play.
MJ

Tinybobo1002
04-22-05, 22:38
Wicked SH, still looking for freebies? I have stopped, cuz I don't want them to crush my heart or empty my pockets anymore. I always have bad experience. Good luck.

After a long time of playing it strait with a GF she crushed my heart and left me for a French guy.

Who would be interested in joining me for a night of debauchery on Friday night? PM me if interested.

I think grab a nice dinner at about 7pm, then some BBS or Suana action then prowel for a freebie or two is in order.

Wicked

Batman
04-23-05, 21:46
The powers that be are going to let me out of the batcave for a week durring the May holiday.
I will be in Shanghai (Hongzhou and Nanjing)for at least one night with some Guangdong friends. Anyone feel like hanging out and showing me where the bargains are in any of these cities?
PM me or reply here.

Da Dan Gao
04-24-05, 01:44
Just went into a BBS on Changle Road, just accros the street from the summit centre office building. Big mistake, no FS, BJ just the usual handjob with plenty of oil in a dirty back room with no privacy.

Give this one a miss.

Beijing ABC, the BBS is on the other side of the petrol station a little further down the road if you come from the city centre.

Dan

St Germain
04-25-05, 03:08
Tried a new BBS over on Laoshan Donglu (in Pudong). A few "firsts" for me.

First time I ever did it on the floor in a BBS. No back rooms with beds as far as I could tell. Instead, they take you upstairs and open a secret door that leads into a narrow crawl space behind the wall. If you are tall, you won't be able to stand fully erect in there. There's a blanket on the floor and just enough room to lie down. And the space is just wide enough for the girl to spread 'em. It was kind of fun.

First time I ever got FS in Pudong for 150. Maybe I've been doing things all wrong, but I usually pay somewhere between 200 and 300, figuring that's about the best a white guy with a big nose is going to get.

First time I ever did a girl from Shaanxi. Still trying to collect all the provinces. A little more than halfway there by now.

First time I ever got FS on Laoshan Donglu. This is a north-south street. If you head all the way north on Laoshan Donglu, past Qixia Lu, to where it turns left in an upside-down "L" shape, you will see a very dimly-lit BBS on the west side (on the inside corner of the "L"). This is the one.

But YMMV at this place. The first time I scoped it a few weeks ago, there were only 4s and 5s, even with the lights low. So I gave it a miss. This time there was the new girl, whom I'd say is a 7, even if you haven't been drinking.

Enjoy.

Count

@sh
04-25-05, 10:28
hey bblover, if you intend to visit, try leaving a report...it'd be great for the rest of us because i can only recall you asking for tips, but not giving anything up on your experiences. i'm not trying to be vindictive or anything, but just share the wealth a bit. thx.

Shakespearean
04-25-05, 15:55
My first time in Shanghai, currently staying over in the Shanghai JC Mandarin Hotel for a few days. Is anyone out there willing to share on what to do and where to go? I mean somewhere nearby to the hotel, and whether that hotel is GF? I'm thinking of getting somewhere nearby at perhaps get lucky and ended with a freebie or waitress, and bring her back to my room. Any early 20s chinese or white gals to pick up would be best. Or someone wanna meet up and have a drink?

Please help me, I'm suffering here. Hehe!

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Levitian
04-26-05, 01:22
Cross the street, walk to the Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai Center, go to the "Long Bar" (second floor) and you will find company. If you are still bored, walk further down the road until Tongren Road (3 minutes away from Ritz-Carlton), turn right and go to "Malone's".

Levitian

Shakespearean
04-26-05, 06:47
Thank you very much for your suggestion. I may just take a walk later tonight and see what Imay "catch" later, hehe!

Wish me luck!

Sanshiro
04-26-05, 07:08
On Tongren Lu and check out the new bar strip, starting with Manhattan.

Percent99
04-26-05, 07:48
Any action at Sofitel Hyland Shanghai?

Bar girls- sauna -massage?

I stayed at Sofitel Pudong and there was nothing.

Thanks

Deep Fritz
04-27-05, 01:12
O yes, there is always action at Sofitel Hyland at the bar!

Usually you will find there always the same group of girls between 10pm and midnight.

They are nice, but the prices they try to squeeze out of you are a little bit high since they get spoiled by hotel guests who stay there a short time and dont take care about prices.

If you get in a good conversation with the girls the prices are always negotiable to a reasonable level at later hours.

Roversman 999
04-27-05, 02:27
In answer to last question about Sofitel Hyland..theres no action. THeres lots of two girl groups on Nanjing Road pedestrian road who will approach you but seems they only want free meals...buyer beware.
Anyways.. last week met a new lady on ICQ.. we then started chatting on MSN and got on well. Humour works well when the girls English is good enough.We agreed to meet for dinner last sunday which went fine. I can always tell if one is potential when she walks close enough to touch you..arm to arm etc.
Anyways had nice meal, walked around hand in hand, went into a large coffee place that had booths and kissed for a long time.. we both knew we wanted more.
Met last night for dinner and walk around the Pudong part of Bund. Then back to the car which was in a quiet car park about 400 metres from Pearl Oriental Tower ( I could see the flashing lights from it in back seat of my car).. anyways one kiss led to four led to lots more and after 3 hours we had had sex twice in all the positions you can get into in a Buick. At one stage I was thinking about how many girls Id had in the car when she asked if this was the first time Id had sex in the car.....thankfully no thunderbolts arrived.
Anyways dropped her at home at 1am. And arranged anothr date for a weekend... think tho this time we need a hotel.Damn, two adults in one small car is really hard.....

Blue D
04-27-05, 05:32
You are steps away from lots of action - depends on ur cup of tea. West on Nanjing Rd, first pass Portman (bar action) to Tong Ren rd, right turn is Malone (amateur + semipro), Happy Garden (FS sauna), left turn on Tong Ren Rds is the new bar strip (last I seen several on the sidewalk outside). Tong Ren Rd continue south pass Yan An overpass to Fu Ming Rd, several BBS on that street; right turn on Julu Rd from Fu Ming Rd u come across another bar strip just before Hau Shan Rd (barG, semi, + pro on the street), turn right at Hua Shan across Hilton usually have a few on the street. Along Julu Rd and the next street Changle Rd @ Shiang Yang Rd are manay BBS.....

If u r still bored there is always Mow Ming Rd & Park 97. I've not been to Mow Ming Rd for sometime so not sure the action level these days, winter hibernation.

My first time in Shanghai, currently staying over in the Shanghai JC Mandarin Hotel for a few days. Is anyone out there willing to share on what to do and where to go? I mean somewhere nearby to the hotel, and whether that hotel is GF? I'm thinking of getting somewhere nearby at perhaps get lucky and ended with a freebie or waitress, and bring her back to my room. Any early 20s chinese or white gals to pick up would be best. Or someone wanna meet up and have a drink?

Please help me, I'm suffering here. Hehe!

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Blue D
04-27-05, 05:41
Hi Wicked,

Sorry to hear that. Read this post too late to join U. Will be happy to join u another time. PM me when you like.

Wicked

Mark17
04-27-05, 06:12
Can anyone tell me is the Hilton girl friendly?

I wanted to take a girl back with me, from a bar on the street nearby, but when she asked me what hotel I was staying at, she said my hotel, (the Hilton) would not let her go to my room with her.

It was late, and the bar ontop the Hilton was closed.. so we could not say we were going to the bar.

Any experience here or advice?

Are any of the massage parlors in the rear of the Hilton any good for BJ or FS?
I went in one, and was just treated to a regular massage, and not offered anything else.

Thanks for the help

Percent99
04-27-05, 09:33
Deep Fritz Are you sure about Sofitel? I mean do you have experience ? Can anyone else confirm? thanks.

How about Sofitel PUDONG?

Manatsu
04-27-05, 17:07
I am from the States. Born in China. Speaks OK chinese and fluent English.
I flew in from Wenzhou and Shanghai was my last stop ( vacation stop ) before heading back to the states. It was the auto expo so the hotel rates were sky high.

Called a friend to get me something reserved and he did. Motel 168 at Zhou jia zui lu. About 204RMB per night. Staying for 2. Room was really small but enough since I wasn't planning to stay in the hotel too long. First stop on the first night is Babyface. My friends took me there opened a table and the fun begin. This place is 1 of the top 3 clubs in Shanghai. There were cutie girls all over the place. It is a rather expensive place to be if are getting paid by RMB standards. To open a bottle of Chivas is 480RMB + tea. It was my first time in the club so I had tons to learn. On my way to the restroom I was astonished or rather shocked. The restroom was a Mixed Restroom. Girls and Guys uses it. Interesting eh?

On the way back from the restroom I was grabbed by a cutie named joanna and After some talks and found out that she was alone cause her BF ditch her and she wanted to have some fun. So naturally I invited her to my table. After 3 hours of drinking and dancing my friend took me and her back to my Motel 168. Went up to the room and both of us just couldn't stay on our feets. I was puking my guts out ( opened 3 bottles of chivas by the end of the night ) and we both fell asleep before we tried anything.

I woke up later on around 9AM and she was still sleeping. I rubbed on her and woke her up and start to go to work. She gave a great great great BBBJ. when we tried to fuck I couldn't find any cover! Ran down stairs to the lobby and the vending machine was selling it. Bought some did the deed and went back to sleep. When i woke up she was gone and lukily my money still all in tact!!! She did leave a thankyou note.

Later that day I went to Xin Tian Di as advised on the board. To my surprise I couldn't find alot of BBS around the area but did find alot of Foot Massage shops. Did the trend of BBS now became foot massage parlors? FMP???
By now i am already completely lost and decided to just pop in one of the shops to see. I got in and saw 3 girls sitting around one of them with blond hair and nice sets of racks got up and greeted me. I inquired for FS service and she said up stairs we talk. Went up and she said 300RMB. I didn't know what price to go for so went OK with it. She cleans my brother up and puts on a cover for some really passionless CBJ. Everything was rushed so i didn't get a good vibe. Just tried to do her and get out. The place was called Dream something something. about 4 blocks from Xin Tiand Di.

Later on that night I decided to wonder around my motel 168 and man! There was FMP all over the area!!! Don't have to goto Xin Tian Di. They are right behind my street! I walked around a 4 block radius and found at least 30 of them!! Remember the street is Zhou Jia Zui Lu and the parlors are behind the street out from the view of main street. Now please understand that this is more of a Local area. I went into 2 shops and were quoted 200RMB to start. But because of my time constrains I couldn't really try them out.

Got on a flight back to states in the morning.
Good traveling mates! Shanghai is a place that I will go back again!!!

BTW a good restraunt recommendation is
FUMOTO SUSHI
108RMB all you can eat sushi etc etc
located behind the Kotai movie theater.
I was lucky enough to meet Sophia the owner. Tell her Jim from LA send ya over :)

Yellow Fever #2
04-27-05, 18:12
This is my first time looking for BBS in Shanghai.

I am staying in the ChaoShou road area near the train station.

I found an area in the Xikang/Anyuan road area with about 30 BBS shops.

I (Over?)paid 200RMB for TWO girls to give me a BBBJCIM. I think it was fair. However I would never pay that much in Shenzhen for the same service.

I don't think FS was on offer as it was a small massage place with 2 tiny rooms in the back. however some of the other shops are larger with large staffs and probably offer more.

I saw 1 SW on Xikang road too. She was gone in less than 5 minutes.

There are many places in the area especially on Xikang Road from ChaoShou to Beijing Road and almost all the side streets from Xikang Road. I think the area is quite large and this must be well known on this board.

I normally monger in Shenzhen so Shanghai is a little different.

Anyone here have experience with a place called Wonderful Dream World? I did not go in but I am interested. You have to go upstairs and there is some japanese on the sign as well.

Deep Fritz
04-28-05, 02:05
Percent,

yes, I am sure since I know the main "actors" there for almost a year and I passed bye many times around midnight to meet with one of the ladies there.

But just for mongering I would not go there. There are much more interesting places in Shanghai than the bar of Sofitel. As I mentioned, like all the hotel bars, the game is too much focused on people who stay there a short time and don't take care about the money they spend for one-night. I am not playing in this league.

Beside the BBS scene - the choice is much better at all places which have been mentioned here for a long time (P97, XTD, HengShanLu, TongRenLu).

..... but coming back to your initial question: there is always activity at the bar of Sofitel, its not dead!

If you have more detailed questions, just PM me!

Percent99
04-28-05, 22:30
Picture of the 2 girls that tried to "take me to diner" Posting it now as i had some problems with uloading.
Quoting Levitan:
Carefull.

Cebu Local
04-29-05, 01:31
Hi to the regulars
For those who frequent the Philippine board.you know me as the regular travel advisory page to Cebu and the rest of the Philippines.But this will be my first trip to Shanghai so i have a couple of specific questions.I will be in the Howard Johnson on Nanjing road and I was wondering if the place was girl friendly and if there was any services available inhouse??The factory and the BBS sound real fascinating,would this be difficult for someone who speaks no chinese to attempt???or would a healthclub or MP be better for a first timer??I will be then going to stay at the HoJo Hangzhou???Is there any truth to what they say about the Hangzhou girls being better in attitude to the Shanghai girls???I saw that there are extra services available at the HOJO HC,But would you recommend inhouse or going out for a firsttimer?Hope somebody can help Best regards

Roversman 999
04-29-05, 04:28
Hi Cebu local.. kumasta. Im also present on this board and Makati boards.. having spent too many evenings in P Burgos, every Aninto hotel in Manila, and having been a regular in Jakosalem street and Mango Ave in Cebu.. so welcome to our town and our BBS way of life.
Howard Johnson is fine.. big lobby but almost no staff after 11pm and never seen anyone care there.
Theres so much info on the board but basically, with no chinese its stil leasy to get what you want..even if down to pointing at parts of the anatomy, and rubbing thumb and finger together to indicate money.
If you need handjob "da Fei Jie" ( to shoot the clouds) is a useful phrase to know...other translations are all here on the board.
Its a real safe city so feel free to wander around.. theres BBS everywhere.
The Factory is ok with no english as long as you can get there.
Have a great time pare...

Cebu Local
04-29-05, 06:21
Hi Cebu local.. kumasta. Im also present on this board and Makati boards.. having spent too many evenings in P Burgos, every Aninto hotel in Manila, and having been a regular in Jakosalem street and Mango Ave in Cebu.. so welcome to our town and our BBS way of life.
Howard Johnson is fine.. big lobby but almost no staff after 11pm and never seen anyone care there.
Theres so much info on the board but basically, with no chinese its stil leasy to get what you want..even if down to pointing at parts of the anatomy, and rubbing thumb and finger together to indicate money.
If you need handjob "da Fei Jie" ( to shoot the clouds) is a useful phrase to know...other translations are all here on the board.
Its a real safe city so feel free to wander around.. theres BBS everywhere.
The Factory is ok with no english as long as you can get there.
Have a great time pare...
Thanks Roversman,Do drop me a line if you ever decide to spend a few days down in the PI ,I commute regularly between Manila and Cebu.Maybe I can buy you a beer either in Rogues in Burgos or somewhere on Mango Avenue.I will post how my adventures turn out best regards and Salamat

Calico
04-29-05, 08:03
Dear Manatsu,

Thank you for the report you posted.

Just a quick question, do you know the address of the Babyface ( KTV ? ) ?

Thanks and regards,

Calico

[QUOTE=Manatsu]I am from the States. Born in China. Speaks OK chinese and fluent English.

I flew in from Wenzhou and Shanghai was my last stop ( vacation stop ) before heading back to the states. It was the auto expo so the hotel rates were sky high.

Called a friend to get me something reserved and he did. Motel 168 at Zhou jia zui lu. About 204RMB per night. Staying for 2. Room was really small but enough since I wasn't planning to stay in the hotel too long. First stop on the first night is Babyface. My friends took me there opened a table and the fun begin. This place is 1 of the top 3 clubs in Shanghai. There were cutie girls all over the place. It is a rather expensive place to be if are getting paid by RMB standards.

Sh Captain
04-29-05, 17:33
Shanghai is alive and well. The monger scene is too good to be true.

The famed Ming Hang "factory" has been changed over the last 6+ months to 3 locations, all close enough to sample each in 1 nite.

The dirtiest location is on a crappy street near the lian hua subway exit by the Carrefour. It typically has 10-15 girls, various types from many regions of China. Petite Hangzhou girl, tall big Xin Jiangese all everything in between. Price is 150.

Across the street and thru a small tunnel is what we refer to as "the apartment shop" factory. It is in an apartment building, but similar to a regular BB shop. Also 10-15 girls. Here the rooms are much cleaner. Same price.

Down the street (liu xiu lu) to the end is what we refer to as "The Strip". There are many bb shops here including the 3rd "factory" location. This shop is momentarily closed as the cops were cracking down before May holiday. Typically there are 10-15 girls for 150.

Service is typically vvery good. you will get a dud girl here and there. If you are a "lao ke ren" (old customer) and are disappointed with a girl the mama san will typically send another girl up to replace the one you kicked out faster than you can get your pants back on. this only happened to me once (out of countless visits)

The famed "sichuan sisters" are BOTH back in the Carrefour shop. They are the ones who made the Factory so great back in the day when it was on San Zhong Xi Lu.

The odler sister is temporarily here working as she actually is living in hangzhou now.

Too much fun for a guy to have.

Sh Captain
04-29-05, 17:39
The Strip in Ming Hang has many other tasty places to try aside from just the 3rd factory location. There are 2 blocks of shops. Most are FS, there is 1 shop of HJ only with all tall thin girls wearing matchin uniforms.

There is a BJ shop with girls all wearing black jeans and white Addidas shirts. This shop has GREAT unrushed BJ service for 100. A few of my monger budies including CapIota and SHSboy have both managed to flip their girls on the side to do FS.

Close tot he facvtory on the strip are a range of varying quality BB shops. The best of the other shops we call "The Spiral Staircase" This one has a great selection of cute girls. The upstairs room is clean and also 150 for FS. There is a girl who looks half Filipina who will rock your socks off with her service. Full bodied.

This whole area takes a full weekend of triple shots per day to experience.

Sh Captain
04-29-05, 17:42
There is a new beautiful petit chong qing girl who has very tan skin at the BB shop just before the spiral staircase shop. She has long permed dark hair, and the boss claims she is Filipina. She is not, but she is a sweet gentle doll. If you make it down there, she is usually sitting closest to the door, as she is a realy bit of eye candy.
Be sure to try this girl out. Also only 150.

She wont rock your world, but she is more the reserved gentle type.

Manatsu
04-29-05, 19:17
Calico, Babyface is not a KTV its a club ;)

Here is the address

http://www.cityweekend.com.cn/en/shanghai/stories/Babyface_2003-21

Dear Manatsu,

Thank you for the report you posted.

Just a quick question, do you know the address of the Babyface ( KTV ? ) ?

Thanks and regards,

Calico

Dragon D
04-29-05, 22:06
to all memebers who enjoy the 150 rmb fs with cute shicuan girls, the bbs's across from the car parts area moved from the front of the street to the back alley. it is beside what looks like a lumber yard. the one i usually go to renovated the rooms so you get a reclining chair as you would when you go to get a foot massage and now they have locking doors instead of a drape. also a nice thing is that it is now more sound proof then in the past. also have heard from a few friends that there are now a number of apartments housing hot girls for about 300-500 when i find out more i will let you know. in canada now and miss the fun in china.

have fun and keep screwing.

Sh Captain
04-30-05, 05:26
Hung Hua or "The Village" as many refer to it did move a little. Only the first front shops moved. The second block has another 15 shops still there. The fisrt front shops moved just near by.

The shop with the hot often requested "Yang Yang" from Yunnan is in one of the shops that moved. She is actually temporarily in Kun Ming.

The very first shop on that front block is still open in the same spot. There is a cute Guang Xi girl there named La Jiao. She has great service. I will post her pics for you soon.

Sh Captain

Percent99
04-30-05, 08:08
Sh Captain :
Please try to enlighten me because i am lost.
What ecxactly is meant by "factory"?
"The famed Ming Hang "factory" has been changed over the last 6+ months to 3 locations, all close enough to sample each in 1 nite".

AsiaTraveler2
04-30-05, 08:36
I know this is a bit off topic, but I am going to be in Shanghai with a group of friends and one of them is Japanese. I know there's some anti Japanese sentiment in China. Will this be a problem for him?

AT2

Hitman2
04-30-05, 09:19
Yu Ping Sauna - overall no good experience
I am still on my quest to find the best Sauna places in town; I recently tried out Yu Ping Sauna.

It is not too far away from Hongqiao where I live. It started with the usual sauna routine and I was led into the shower area. I felt somewhat uncomfortable with the location of the showers as they are single showers alongside a big area and all of the guys were staring at me while I showered. I think Skyline Sauna has a more favorable layout. There are several massage tables right next to the showers and I was asked by a guy to lie down on the table when I left the shower.

I was wondering what this was all about but did as he said. Next thing I know is that the guy takes off his shirt. I started to worry that I might have entered the wrong place and may have ended up in a gay club. Turned out the guy wrapped a towel around his arm and started to give me some kind of massage while drying my back.

After he finished I was led into a huge room with many armchairs. I sat down and was asked about drinks, etc. This is another thing I like better at Skyline – you have your private lounge there, not a huge hall for everybody. English was not at all available but somehow I managed to order my drink.

After sitting there for 5 minutes a guy came walking by and asked me to join him. He led me to another area where a girl was waiting for me. She indicated I should follow her and walked by some rooms that looked similar to the Skyline massage rooms. We reached some stairs and entered one level higher. She opened the door to a room with a massage table. This room was pretty run down compared to what I know from Skyline or Hongmei Rd. 3911.

The girl itself was pretty with nice natural boobs but was not really enthusiastic. What followed was just standard. BJ only covered, poor AR and just a so-so overall experience.
Don’t think I will go back, nothing for the short list….

Hitman

Hitman2
04-30-05, 09:23
Did anybody ever try the 2 girl package at 3911 Hongmei Rd.? The last ouple of times I have been there the girls always asked me if I was interested in "Liang ge Xiaojie". How much do they charge and is it worth the money?
They are one of the few sauna places with a real mattress on the floor, so technically there is plenty of room to do a nice threesome......

Mock A Bee
04-30-05, 10:40
Can someone detail precise directions to the Skyline Sauna? I tried to look for it but have not found it yet.

Thanks, MAB

Matteo Ricci
04-30-05, 10:58
Just a small clarification on Sh captain's directions to 'the Strip'. The street name in pinyin is Luoxiu, not liiuxiu.

This seems to be something of a street of shame. There is a continuation of Luoxiu running East from Hongmei Lu (further East from the strip). Just by Hongmei Lu there is a further strip of ten or so BBS, with a couple of good factory style places. I was just there on the week-end, and the quality seemed pretty good.

Certainly, our thanks should go to Blankie, the Captain and others for unearthing this area. Quality is better, prices cheaper than elsewhere, and the area is even reachable via subway.

Ciao!

Cebu Local
04-30-05, 11:00
I know this is a bit off topic, but I am going to be in Shanghai with a group of friends and one of them is Japanese. I know there's some anti Japanese sentiment in China. Will this be a problem for him?

AT2
For what its worth,A Philippine tourist from a prominent family was knifed to death in Tianamen Square last week.The fellow was the former IT manager of Shell Philippines.The poor fellow looked Japanese and was mistaken for one.The killer was an unemployed urban worker just worked up with Anti Japanese hatred.Being in the travel business,I subscribe to a Travel website TTG Asia that reported 50% of Japanese groups have cancelled.My Japanese friend who works in Xiamen bought some stickers of the Korean Flag and put them on his car and the door of his apartment.Reminds me of the advice to Americans to pass themselves off as Canadians in the Middle East

Cap Iota
04-30-05, 12:06
So I'm sittin' in my office and I'm reading thru WSG and I think...damn, I need to nut. So I walk to the subway, take line one down to Lian Hua Lu station, get out on the South side entrance, then make a right, keep walking for about 5 minutes and the apartment factory is on your left (all this took about 20 minutes). If you guys exit the North side, you will see Carrefour and to the left of Carrefour is the Carrefour FACTORY.

For those that don't know, this is part of the FACTORY chain of shops around this area. All three FACTORIES are owned by the same owner and the gurlz get switched around between these three shops. SH captain provided some good details so go read up on his posts.

I walk in, pick out my cutie, go up, bbbj + DFK + DATY + FS, nut, come back down and then go back to the office and back to work in under 2 hours! 150rmb + r/t subway (4rmb) = 154 rmb total.

The 100rmb BBBJ place that SH captain mentioned is great but be warned now. These cubicles don't feel clean at all. I wouldn't want to even pull my pants down cause I'm afraid my ass will get rashes...go in, nut, get da hell out.

cap iota

Sh Captain
04-30-05, 14:03
Percent99 and others who have not been on the board for long.

The factory was originally the best nasty high volume BB shop around. FAst paced, lots of girls, and 130rmb.

You walk in, pick a girl, go upstairs to a room full of individual beds seperated only by thin curtains. We often would open the curtains and take pics of our buddies doing the deed and post them on the board.

You can alwasy hear the sound of skin slappin and thumpin, followed by the fantastic uhh uhh uhh uhh of the girls. it was a rush just to walk into that place.

We called it factory because it was continuous assembly line of the same thing in and out for a low price.

Now that location has moved to the now 3 locations. It has lost its original factory appeal, but has a new appeal of large selection, private rooms, and prices so low you can hit more than one a night for the price of most other shops. It is fantastic.

The Sichuan sisters were the ones who made that place so great for us. They are hot girls with great service. They were the 2 who made 30,000 per month working there because they never sat down. Customers come in and wait for them, it was amazing.

I have spent a lot of time out of the shop with them and they have managed to keep a great personal attitude. They are a rare type of girl.

BJ Boy
04-30-05, 14:07
Mock A Bee,

Tian Mu Xi Lu junction of Chang An Lu, just past the railway station same side of the road. You will see the sign in lights. It's on the 4th floor.

About 880 RMB for foot massage (ending with HJ) and full body massage (with a different girl) or 680 RMB just full body, 380 RMB just foot massge (with HJ).

The combo is good value if you can manage two rounds and have lots of time because each session is 2 *hours* (that means 90 minutes) each.

Jman90024
04-30-05, 16:49
Have you tried BiLiHu Sauna just behind The Door on Hongqiao Lu? It's in my opinion best sauna in Shanghai. Very good facility and accommodating girls.

Yu Ping Sauna - overall no good experience
I am still on my quest to find the best Sauna places in town; I recently tried out Yu Ping Sauna.

AsiaTraveler2
05-01-05, 00:08
For what its worth ... reported 50% of Japanese groups have cancelled.My Japanese friend who works in Xiamen bought some stickers of the Korean Flag and put them on his car and the door of his apartment.Reminds me of the advice to Americans to pass themselves off as Canadians in the Middle East

Cebu;

Thanks for the info. I guess we will need to keep an eye out for him and be cautious.

AT2

Sh Captain
05-01-05, 19:46
Walked all over the several blocks between Dan Shui Lu, Madang Lu, Huang Pi lu and Sun Chang Lu, thru He Fei Lu and Jiang Guo lu.

There are a ton of BB shops open late around there. I went into a ton of them. Most are HJ/BJ shops.

I went into one on He Fei Lu which was and still is a HJ shop. I went in because a few years ago I got FS from a girl who later became a 6 month freebie.

Well again I got FS from some other chick. I had to promise not to tell, blah blah... she kept saying now, but let me pull down her pants, then she willingly walked over to the other side of the chair and beding over so I can stick it in. Only paid her 125, and she said "Xie Xie with a smile on her face since that is more than she would get for a HJ.

Over all if you are seeking FS, this aint the best area, most part are BJ/HJ shops.

Sh Captain
05-01-05, 19:47
Not sure if I mentioned, the sure thing full service shops are on Huang Pi Lu, Zi Zhong Lu and Fu Xing lu.

Sh Captain

Sh Captain
05-01-05, 19:56
Went to The Village "Hong Hua" - (sp?)

Went with Cap Iota and SHS boy. We found the first block shops. They all moved to directly behind the building they were in before. When you get out of the taxi at the corner, you can see the corner shop which has LaJiao (from my recent photo gallery post)

Walk back the small alley and there are about 6 shops. Lots of cuties. The last shop on the left is shop to the much desired, passionate Yang Yang. Unfortunately she is not there now. She is in Kun Ming. Anyways, there are a lot of great looking girls to choose from.

Walk a full block further down Hang Zhong Lu and you will see about 15 more shops. Starting on the left, then eventually on the right. Varying quality, generally a bit lower. There is a small side alley street that had a very passionate kissing girl that Cap Iota took. She is a cuddler too, so I may have to go back and have a taste.

This area is generally 150. I had a skinny small Sichuan girl who has been in SH for 4 years. She seems to have the shanghai girl disease of asking for extra money. She asked me for 200 which I denied so fast you would think it was a natural reflex.

I strongly recoommed the first block behind the car repair shops and small restaurants. Check out the last 2 shops for what I think are the cutest girls.

burak
05-02-05, 14:10
Sky Line is a very hit and miss. First time I went there, I had below average service from the girl.Cant remember her no. Second time, number 622: she was increadible. She was dedicated and very professional.

Later I tried the foot massage (HJ)with number 722: she couldn't finish me off !!! Unbeliavable.

Holiday Inn Downtown sauna has 3 girls. I tried one in my room. She gave great head. Really used her.

Ace Gallant
05-02-05, 15:14
Had anyone tried this place Called "Waves" Translated from Chinese: "Hai Lang" in Zhong San Xi Lu?

If not I may make a posting on my findings.

I been there a couple time before and found that it is a hit everytime.

Sh Captain
05-02-05, 18:30
Burak,

Strange. I recently tried Holiday In Sauna. Went there about 2am and they had about 6 girls to choose. They apologized that they had so little as it was so late. Normally supposedly have about 10-15.

I chose a sweet Dong Bei girl who provided fantastic full service. Caring and active. She sms'd me many times later and said she can come to my apt.

The price here is high compared to the other saunas because of the hotel.

Sh Captain
05-03-05, 20:27
Hit a shop on Huang Pi Lu on Mon nite. Anhui sichuan etc... Not much to write home about. Small and dirty with gross rooms. FS is for sure but dont make a special trip for it.

Go to Ming Hang or the WuDing Lu Clean shop.

Sh Captain

Sh Captain
05-04-05, 06:45
Went to Ming Hang yesterday with Cap Iota and SHS Boy. We hit the factory, but the sichuan sisters are on holiday. :-( boo hoo. So we went to the strip and checked out some honeys. The girl I really like from spiral staircase was blowing me off. I cant figure out why. She is a cutie, rail thin and small from Chong Qing. I guess she dont love me anymore. Hehe or my red maos.

I went to a shop close by that a sweet smiling girl was nodding me in. She ended up being a fantastic replacement for the girl who was dissing me.

I will post the pic.

Sh Captain

Sh Captain
05-04-05, 06:54
Hooked up with Bat Man from GZ board.

We checked out a lot of shops around Jing An. Ended up at the clean shop, but they had so many customers we would have to sit there all night. Back in the taxi with CapIota and Bat Man and off to Ming Hang for round 2.

Hit the Carrefour Shop and then over to the apartment shop where the girls are plentiful and cute. We both took a few pics we will post up.

150 per girl, no rush no trouble.

Lao Ma
05-04-05, 07:03
Gimme a break. Just because someone reads something on the internet doesn't mean it's true. I live in Beijing and go to the square most every day - it would be virtually impossible for a killing of any type to happen there. On Tuesday the square was mellow, the protests were on the weekend and were not anywhere near Tiananmen Square. You can't as much as unfurl a banner on the square without being swarmed by security.

I did an interent search on this supposed killing and could only find one obscure, out-there website that even mentioned such nonsense.

Percent99
05-04-05, 08:20
How about the Crowne Plaza Hotel SHANGHAI?Does this have massage service or not? burak had the girl(was fs or just bj?) in his room and captain went downstais ?and how much did you guys pay?

Sh Captain
05-04-05, 15:55
Percent 99,

I was at the Holiday Inn, it was a sauna on 4th or 5th floor. I cant recall.

The Crown Plaza does not have a sauna that I am aware of. There I used to get girls from Charlies Bar, but the picking is hit and miss on quality.

Not sure what else you are asking about "downstairs".

Sh Captain

Paris_20001
05-04-05, 16:50
Hi,

After having red most of the reports on Shanghai I was not able to find out what I'm looking for.

I'll be back in Shanghai next week and will stay at the Sherathon.

I'm looking at a great place (ready to spend $$), wher you can have bath with the girl... Spending more time and can cum more than once.

Let me know if you know anything like that.

I'm also open to have that in my room, if I can have shower/bath time with the girl.

Thanks

SHtraveller
05-04-05, 19:47
For those dummies like me, who find it still hard to locate the skyline sauna just print out the business card and show it to the taxi driver :D

SHtraveller
05-05-05, 07:31
@ SH Captain:

I have been at the Min Hang strip but was unable to find Ming Ming. Do you remember if the store was in the begining / middle or end of the strip? Would be thankfull for some more infos.

@ ALL
MIN HANG in general will costs you RMB 150 for a short time. However the short time is so much limited that I was unable to finish within, so I needed to extend the session to a double. Taking out is possible as SHnoon#2 found out that day, but it obviously has to be after 11:00 pm. Takeout will cost around RMB 600 for overnight. Quite a deal in my opinion...

SHtraveller
05-05-05, 07:35
BTW @ Min Hang girls do not seem to have any problem with photos. But watchout not to show your Cam obvious while entering the establishment. The boss may not like the idea. However some rooms are very dark so make sure to bring your own lighting studio with you.... ;)

Sh Captain
05-05-05, 19:34
SHTraveler,

Ming Ming is not in any shop at the strip. She is in the Carrefour shop. Also the last several days since begining of May holiday she has been on vacation. Also her sister went to Hangzhou and will be back in a few days.

If you have trouble hooking up with her I will call her and nail down a time that works for you.

Let me know

Sh Captain

Sh Captain
05-07-05, 07:57
Had my regular cute Sichuan girl from the clean shop. She has large brbeast, but I unfortunately dropped the ball and didnt take any pics.

After I saw her in the shop last night, paid the 200rmb, left the shop she called me and spent the night. The overnight was free.

Very nice to warm up these girls.

Sh Captain

Sh Captain
05-07-05, 20:32
I found a new area full of shops in Ming Hang. I only got thru half of them today.

They are not actually new, but newly found for me. Also not seen them mentioned on the board.

I was driving from Hong Qiao to Ming Hang with SHS Boy and we are driving down Cao Bao Lu near Lian Hua Lu. All of a sudden in a few blocks, TONS of shops!

We tried out several with mixed results. Some are FS, some are HJ, and some have really cute girls in it, and others have real dogs.

I hope to finish up that strip tomorrow. I will try to get more specific cross street, count the shops and take pics.

Sh Captain