PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2006 East China - Shanghai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Santa
12-06-05, 05:29
David. I sent you a PM last saturday and another today.

Ace Gallant
12-06-05, 07:08
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=414241&postcount=3237

I didn't hear from you guys - figured you were frozen on some street corner or something, so I took matters into my own hands and headed out to Bourbon Street. The fish were definitely biting at that spot. Click the link to see what I caught...

Darkman2 is occup. by GF last two nights. Sorry about that. I am free tonight, can gather up the group again tonight. Call you on your cell

David, Santa, Mock-A-Bee, Tripper and Ramsey we are game for hunting tonight?

Our usual meeting place at BAngels before heading out? Call me.

DK2

Ducan Brother
12-06-05, 10:38
It is not bad experience, totally RMB670, full massage services (90 minutes)

Hey guys,

I am looking for adresses of saunas, BBS or massage near Renaissance. I did a search with no luck. Appreciate some help.

Cheers,

Ducan Brother
12-06-05, 11:03
Entirely agree, more chinese girls assume westerner may pay them much more than local, so you are much welcome! of course language is the problem, therefore one guy speaks chinese is really helpful.

More Chinese guy are available to involved in such situation in Shanghai except often takeway seems much over their income.

Darkman,

I agree with you when you say that hanging around with a local or a ABC can help you pick up girls, but I don't agree with you when you say "If not your chances are slim but; There are still a couple of girls that like Westerners."

In my experience most Chinese girls are interested (to various levels) in western men, but often they worry about language problems and won't approach, or be nervous that they can't speak English if you approach.

Having an Asian looking guy with you can give the girls the confidence that he can at least help to smooth the conversation. As a westerner if you speak Chinese then you need to make sure the girls that you see know this.

Just my opinion,,,

Ducan Brother
12-06-05, 11:12
You will have maxmium lines up choices if you may arrive between 3Pm to 5Pm normal working days, and 7Pm to 8pm is not bad, on Saturday and Sunday it is better.

Been following the forum for awhile and want to ask about sauna. I would like to try some of the establishment others have recommended (skyline, yuping...) but am wondering what time I should go for maximum selection and minimum wait time (for weekdays and weekends)?

Gualtier Malde
12-06-05, 11:19
Thanks for the SMS message Darkman. I replied, hope you got it. I've got a dinner engagement tonight, but I don't know if it will last very long. Keep me posted on your whereabouts by SMS and I'll try to catch up. By the way, SMS me with who to look for when I come searching you guys out.

Ducan Brother
12-06-05, 11:22
Regularly it is not the problem, you just say she is my friend, and will disappear sooner, and you can give girls your room Num, she will check , that is all. but remember let them go at such hotel below 3 star for security purpose.

I've seen a lot of conflicting reports - a lot of people talk about bringing girls to the hotel overnight, but in some places they say that the hotels are monitored and guests after 11pm are prohibited.

(1) Is it possible to bring a girl to the hotel overnight from outside the hotel?

(2) If (1) is no, then same but from the hotel bar or massage service?

Thanks a lot,

Xyzzys

Blacklisted
12-06-05, 12:44
Play nice now!

The Governor
12-07-05, 02:59
It is not bad experience, totally RMB670, full massage services (90 minutes)Ducan Brother,

Does that include FS and red rope trick?

I hear it is inside a hotel, is that right? Thanks for your help.

Cheers

M Valentine
12-07-05, 11:55
All,

I've searched the forum and have tried on two separate occassions to have a truly meaningful threesome, but I've found in both of my experiences that the girls didn't coordinate the action well, definitely weren't into each other, and were way to mechanical. Any ideas where / how one can find two lovelys who are into each other plus know how to please as a team?

Dovetail
12-07-05, 12:55
Cannot help noticing some concerns about bringing girls to the hotel room in China. My thoughts after being in and mongering in China for more than 5 years are as follows:

For 4-Star hotels and below:
These hotels normally have beauty salon, massage center, or? They are nothing but window dressing for pleasure providers. So, no need to worry about getting those girls into your room.

For 5-Star hotels:
Some of them do provide "limited" pleasure called "release". So, there should not be any concern of allowing the girls into your room.

Bringing Outside Girls:
Depending on the situation, but most hotels in China will turn a blind eye. After all, any problem will incite negative publicity and in China that means a loss of revenue and the hotels will certainly be concerned about revenue.

So, the issue is not bringing girls into your room. The issue is WHO you bring into your room. Trust your judgment. If the girl is trouble to begin with, then kick her out right away and do not listen to your little head. Hotel security? Never back off! After more than 5 years in China I only had one occassion where the hotel security tried to stop the girl I was about to bring into my room in a 4-star hotel. I contacted the Hotel Manager right away and complained that his staff had disrespectfully touched my girlfriend! The manager apologized and even sent me a fruit platter.

Now, let's get back to share about where to hunt for pussies, cost, etc.

Dovetail
12-07-05, 13:14
I have been absent for a long time due to in-house provider. This week her cousin got married and so I am a bit free. In my earlier posting I suggested that we need to get back to the treasure hunt and I have to contribute too.

Watering Holes: for those who like to hunt for freebies, semi-pro and pro. Just make sure you do not get robbed by the Shanghai Roses.
1. Park 97 on Fuxing Lu
2. Zapatas: close to Portmann Hotel
3. Malone's on Tong Ren Lu
4. Manhattan on Tong Ren Lu
5. M Box on Huai Hai Lu
6. Cash Box: Across from Park 97
7. Paulaner on Fengyang Lu
8. Rojam: in Hong Kong Plaza

Factory: for BBBJ (some offer FS) - please do not upset the local economy by paying too much: HJ50-100; BBBJ150; FS200-250
1. 385 Danshui Lu
2. 143 Nanchang Lu
3. 441 Kangding Lu
4. 1401 Kangding Lu
5. Corner of Weihai Lu and Maoming Lu: 4th floor.
6. BBS on Shanxi Lu, close to Henan and Haining Lu
7. BBS on Fuxing Lu, near Suchang Lu
8. BBS along Xuanhua Lu, near Jiangsu Lu

Saunas, Bath Houses, etc. (Between RMB500-800, depending on location)
1. Sauna inside Purple Mountain Hotel
2. 399 Changhua Lu
3. 50 Jinzhu Lu
4. Da Xi Yang Sauna on Huashan Lu near Jiaotong Univ.
5. Skyline by the Holiday Inn
6. 74 Dongzhuanbang Lu
7. Either 2911 or 3911 Hongmei Lu
8. 1281 Zhongshan Xi Lu

Ok, for those with wider selections than above, let's expand the list for our shared enjoyment.

Wolf
12-07-05, 13:31
Dovetail,

This is good. Thank you for the team.
Now, though I guess everybody can figure out where the watering holes can be found, it come to be harder when talkind about the BBS and the Saunas.

What we need is a map where all these can be located clearly. I have personaly no idea of where most of the street you mentioned could be found.
Can one of our fellow mongers assist here and help putting all these points on an intelligible map ?

I have visited myself several points here and am always eager to discover new ones. Sauna have my preference but I appreciate the change from time to time.

I commit to test for the team each and every points we shall put on this map.
It also will be much easier for the team to refer to one place after the deed by simply explaining where on the map it can be found. You know the B4 location or H7 on a gridded map is easy to get, isn't it.

Who can help here ?

The Wolf

Theojr
12-07-05, 14:05
The best map I have found is noted below. Interactive printable.

http://www.smartshanghai.com/en/travel/sshamap.php

Also this one is good.

http://uk8.multimap.com/wi/browse.cgi?client=public&X=13522500&Y=3640500&width=500&height=300&gride=&gridn=&srec=0&coordsys=mercator&db=&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&zm=1&scale=25000

Dunderhead
12-07-05, 18:38
I took Shsdlux advise and headed to the Pudong barber shop near the Eshan road junction on Pudong Lu. Two sisters or maybe twins, were available for 600 rmb. Both nineteen y/o but both kind of fugly and both wearing dustman's caps. However, both were 19 year old bodies and for RMB600 they seemed to enjoy their job. Had both doggy with the same condom dipping in from one to the other. Nice to see how they kept talking whilst waiting their dip. Finished up with the one with big tits in \./ missionary with her sister rimming me and pushing me in deep. That's Shanghai!

Dunderhead
12-07-05, 19:01
I can confirm that China will in fact sell their grandmothers. An old hag was offered to me outside of my Pudong hotel this evening, she must have been 55+. Asian values, my arse. Selling daughters is ok, but keep the grannies off the street please.

Jami 57
12-07-05, 19:24
I will be at the Marriott Hong Qiao in Shangai 4 days next week.

Any action close by this area?

What works well?

Thanks

Jami 57

Zealander
12-07-05, 23:14
Hey Jim,

Was there beginning of November last time. It is still open and same game as usual. In my opinion they start with quite high prices for BBBJ (last time she asked for 400 !), and more is not possible.

Negotiate before she has the joker in her hands :-)

Zealander

Hi folks,

Does anyone know if the massage joint opposite Hilton is still in business?

Cheers Jim

Jami 57
12-07-05, 23:31
I will be at the MArriott Hong Qiao for 4 days next week

Any recomendations close by this area?

Thanks,

Jami

Jami 57
12-07-05, 23:46
Is there anything going on in the area of the Marriott Hong Quiao?

Jami

Albert Punter
12-08-05, 00:48
Like, you, in China I had never found two girls into each other.
They may please you a lot, they may provide service as a team, but do not even touch each other.

Therefore, I invite other members who found girls who are available to some sapphic action to share experience (and possibly contact).

All,

I've searched the forum and have tried on two separate occassions to have a truly meaningful threesome, but I've found in both of my experiences that the girls didn't coordinate the action well, definitely weren't into each other, and were way to mechanical. Any ideas where / how one can find two lovelys who are into each other plus know how to please as a team?

Albert Punter
12-08-05, 00:55
Go to http://www.mapmatrix.com/tmhtm/htmtm/19104.html and download a .pdf map

Wolf
12-08-05, 09:10
Anybody for a Sauna session tonight. The wolf is out and want to sweat...
Intend to knock the door at 74 Dongzhuanbang Lu or any better suggestion.

Cheers

The Wolf

Ace Gallant
12-08-05, 10:03
Anybody for a Sauna session tonight. The wolf is out and want to sweat...
Intend to knock the door at 74 Dongzhuanbang Lu or any better suggestion.

Cheers

The Wolf

You meant the so called "Japanese Sauna" mentioned sometime back?

A friend of mine visited it twice last week and told me that the first time he chose the best girl available and she is only a 5/10 and the second time, he basically walked out of the door after viewing the girls!

May be you have better luck and report it on forum.

Cheers!

Wolf
12-08-05, 11:38
Darkman,

Now you scared me !....
Should I go to Skyline where I know what I shall find (which is not so bad in fact...) ?
Or would somebody lead me to a place I yet need to discover ?
Any suggestions ?
Are you out tonight ?

The Wolf

Ace Gallant
12-08-05, 11:45
Darkman,

Now you scared me !....
Should I go to Skyline where I know what I shall find (which is not so bad in fact...) ?
Any suggestions ?
Are you out tonight ?

The Wolf

Well... a friend of mine said so... I wasn't there so I don't know...

In fact... I found Skyline far worst in terms of service!

Why don't you try Da Tang, Yu Ping or Waves?

I am taking a rest tonight, after continous mongering since last 30th Nov!

Also, the gang will be meeting for more mongering tomorrow night, so I better take a rest while I can!

Cheers!

Soujourn
12-08-05, 13:56
I concur with Darkman -- as probably the first non-chinese visitor to Skyline (you can read my opening report here) I can sadly say it has drifted steadily downhill from its past glory. Last time I went it seemed so much like factory assembly line with over-tired and hagged out girls. Compared to the first when the staff was really helpful, nothing rushed and the service outstanding.

If this is what happens when a place gets popularized by posting, then I'm gonna refrain from anymore specifics and just stick to generalised info. A few senior members have benefited by my tips and intros, and I have been in turn, helped out alot by them!

So, gentlemen, let's be a little careful about general posting and conserve natural resources.

On the other hand - pretty much everything I've seen in China bounces back even better - just in another place or way .. so who knows. maybe it's just natural selection at work ..

Many happy dreams!

S.

Ace Gallant
12-08-05, 16:11
Guys,

Blue Angels at Tong Ren Lu is having their first Anniversary this Saturday. 7 -10pm all drinks and food are free! (Except food for the Gods! - Girls)

Just watch out for those girls they will be the ones that will pester you to buy them drinks after drinks and you will end up paying more than if your drinks and food are chargeable!

Anyways, I am now kind off stuck in Blue Angels as a first drink before setting off for mongering in the night, so if any fellows wants to meet up with me there, just drop me a PM and I'll let you know how to find me there!

Cheers!

Frisk
12-08-05, 16:22
These days the mercury is down and the SW are harder to find.

The ones that are avilable are soso. If it starts snowing it must be very desolate.
Picked up one SW up in front of Zapata's, she looked a bit older but real petite. Now it is harder to tell how their body looks, she was wearing two pair of pants and a pair of shorts and a couple of coates. She looked good in the shorts for the pictures.

Very good service and not expensive, long session with her on top.

She left her phone number and wanted to come back, offered anal for rmb 1000 extra. Allowed BBBJ and CIM.

Would like to see her agian but she had some smelly feet. I made her shower before but not much change.

Next night it was ladies night at Zapata's. It did not take long for somone to join me at my table. Asked for money to buy her a drink because she did not like margarita's. Told me right away she would go to the Hotel with me and even spend the night and drop me of at the Airport next day. Finally asked for RMB 1500, dropped to RMB 1000 later. She turned me so off constantly asking for money that I did not even wanted to bargain. She read me well and took off but not before asking for Taxi money, what was she thinking?

Streets were almost empty walking back to the Hotel exept for some really old SW's.

Next time I will go back to happy garden sauna or call an outcall.

Can you pick up sales girls from the illegal copy goods market? The big one up the road from Zappata's.

Ace Gallant
12-08-05, 16:27
Mongered with the group at Wu Zhong last night. Ended up in a non-FS BBS. These are the ones with uniforms and clean rooms unlike those from the Village.

My girl gave me a full massage and asked for a tip to do HJ. They are already charging over price of 100 for 45mins and asked for a 20 for HJ. After a little negotiation, she agreed for no extra. But unfortunately for her, after 15mins she just could not "relief" me. So she started on CBJ. She was working hard! I decided to let her off after anither 10 mins of CBJ.

I got the number of one of the girl (not the one that serviced me, but the one that service my friend) And she said she wants to be my GF. Called her today and she is on her way to my place. Did not talk about the price but I am going to play by the same tactics if she is asking too much; I will kick her out! After all it a long way from Wu Zhong Lu to my place!

I know 100 is over price to pay for a HJ and BJ...but hey...there I was the only Chinese speaking guy with 3 another fellows member that speak little or no Chinese westerner! I guess I have to adjust the price for my friends downward while I adjust my price a little upwards.

There are a couple more BBS long Wu Zhong Lu but they are spread out so you need to do a bit of walking and hunting.

Zarkoff
12-08-05, 22:28
For the Shanghai experts...

I've gone to Waves Sauna (mentioned many times at 1281 Zhongshan Xi Lu) from time to time, enjoying the three part VIP foot massage. Anyone know if the other saunas offer something similar? I stay in Pudong and the hike across town can be a bit much.

I have to agree with how the cold affects checking out the SW'ers! But even with three layers of clothes, they still look pretty good!

Jim Daili
12-08-05, 23:20
Is there any chance to score in the Hyatt ? Is it girl friednly ? Is there any bar or disco inside the Hyatt where I can get some actions ? Anything to expect from their massages ?

If there is no action inside the Hyatt is there a place right next to it to have some actions knowing that I don't speak a single word of chinese

Thanks in advance for your info.

Dovetail
12-09-05, 07:56
Darkman,

Now you scared me !....
Any suggestions ?
Are you out tonight ?

The Wolf

Wolf, go to Yu Ping as it has plenty of selections, though the waiting period can be upward of 30 minutes. Addr. 448 Zhunyi Lu. Also from Yan An Road toward Hong Qiao airport from the city, take a right turn on Wuyi Lu and on the right hand side on the first block, there is Sal Massage. Looks promising but I did not go in. I happened to see it after someone at Yuping polished my pole. Did not know my pole could be so shiny, he...he!

Ace Gallant
12-09-05, 11:56
Any one been to the Village this week?

I was there on Wednesday and 90% of the BBS was closed. Someone told me that Wednesday is a rest day for BBS - Not 100% sure about this.

Just found out that 2 seperate friends, caught Herpes from BBS in the Village!

I spoke to another Police friend and they said that they shutdown several BBS because of suspect for Herpes outbreak in these BBS. - Have not verified with higher authorities.

Anybody have better verification on this?

Not been paranoid but, I am staying away from the time been....!

Safe Mongering!

Ducan Brother
12-09-05, 14:33
Sure, you also can check other brother's real report,have funs there.

Ducan Brother,

Does that include FS and red rope trick?

I hear it is inside a hotel, is that right? Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Ace Gallant
12-09-05, 19:36
For the Shanghai experts...

I've gone to Waves Sauna (mentioned many times at 1281 Zhongshan Xi Lu) from time to time, enjoying the three part VIP foot massage. Anyone know if the other saunas offer something similar? I stay in Pudong and the hike across town can be a bit much.

I have to agree with how the cold affects checking out the SW'ers! But even with three layers of clothes, they still look pretty good!

You stay in Pudong and travel halfway across to HongQiao to Waves saunas??? Wow, you sure have a lot of energy and money to spent on the Taxi or travelling!

I don't know about PuDong, but I am sure there are some Saunas like waves there. If not, try Da Tang Yu Lin, Zhi Hui Chuan, Yu Ping or Happy Valley. They are nearer to central Shanghai and definately nearer to PuDong. These are mentioned in previous postings. Search this thread.

Happy Travel!

Ace Gallant
12-09-05, 19:41
Guys,

Blue Angels at Tong Ren Lu is having their first Anniversary this Saturday. 7 -10pm all drinks and food are free! (Except food for the Gods! - Girls)

Just watch out for those girls they will be the ones that will pester you to buy them drinks after drinks and you will end up paying more than if your drinks and food are chargeable!

Anyways, I am now kind off stuck in Blue Angels as a first drink before setting off for mongering in the night, so if any fellows wants to meet up with me there, just drop me a PM and I'll let you know how to find me there!

Cheers!

I forgot to mention the party from 7 to 10 is for invited guest only. But any fellow members interested, PM me, I have a few free invitation passes to spare for fellow brothers. Tripper and Santa got one each from me so you can get to meet these guys there as well.

Ace Gallant
12-09-05, 19:56
I noticed there are stretch of at least 20 BBS along the street near my new apartment. (Chang De Lu) The most concentration is between Chang Shou Lu and Beijing Lu.

Have not check them out yet but a brief drive pass, I saw quite a number of cute girls inside most of the BBS. Average line up of at least 5 to 8 girls in each of them.

For those who love BBS... I think that is another good place to explore.

Happy Hunting!

Ace Gallant
12-09-05, 20:11
Mongered with the group at Wu Zhong last night. Ended up in a non-FS BBS. I got the number of one of the girl (not the one that serviced me, but the one that service my friend) And she said she wants to be my GF. Called her today and she is on her way to my place. Did not talk about the price but I am going to play by the same tactics if she is asking too much; I will kick her out! After all it a long way from Wu Zhong Lu to my place!

She was here last night and that was a total GFE experience! I think she is commited to satisfy me so much so that I can be her suger daddy or marry her! There was 6 hours of continuous sxx non-stops and I think she had use every single trick in the Kama Sutra! She finally fell drained at about 5 - 6am in the morning and sleep till 11pm when I finally chased her out of my house!
What I did not like was in one of my shots she took off my rubbers without my consent just as I was cumming and took the load into her mouth, proceed to clean me dry with her tongue and swallowed the whole load! Yuck! I better get a Herpes or VD check tomorrow.

Here is the best part: When I chase her out of my house, I asked how much she wants, she refuse to accept money??? In the end she only took 100 for taxi money.... what with her??? She really want me as her suger daddy? I hope not as I am stuck with too many. The reason why I am not staying in my own house in Hongqiao and rented a seperate apartment is because my cannot get rid of my so called "GF" who moved into my house! And I am stupid enough to have all these girls coming into my apartment!

Wish me luck.

Gualtier Malde
12-10-05, 01:27
She was here last night and that was a total GFE experience! I think she is commited to satisfy me so much so that I can be her suger daddy or marry her! There was 6 hours of continuous sxx non-stops and I think she had use every single trick in the Kama Sutra! She finally fell drained at about 5 - 6am in the morning and sleep till 11pm when I finally chased her out of my house!
What I did not like was in one of my shots she took off my rubbers without my consent just as I was cumming and took the load into her mouth, proceed to clean me dry with her tongue and swallowed the whole load! Yuck! I better get a Herpes or VD check tomorrow.

Here is the best part: When I chase her out of my house, I asked how much she wants, she refuse to accept money??? In the end she only took 100 for taxi money.... what with her??? She really want me as her suger daddy? I hope not as I am stuck with too many. The reason why I am not staying in my own house in Hongqiao and rented a seperate apartment is because my cannot get rid of my so called "GF" who moved into my house! And I am stupid enough to have all these girls coming into my apartment!

Wish me luck.

Darkman, if they want you that much, push it one step further and tell them that they have to join your harem and make love not only to you but to your other harem girls with you as well, whenever you ask. You can't lose then - either you have an ultimate fantasy orgy-on-demand, or they freak out and disappear.

Good luck man, see you next trip.

Ace Gallant
12-10-05, 02:12
Darkman, if they want you that much, push it one step further and tell them that they have to join your harem and make love not only to you but to your other harem girls with you as well, whenever you ask. You can't lose then - either you have an ultimate fantasy orgy-on-demand, or they freak out and disappear.

Good luck man, see you next trip.

Oh no.... I will get rid of them using some other methods... I live in Shanghai and in China people talk... I don't want girls going around telling people what a monster I am! But it is ok for girls going around telling others that I have a lot of girlsfriends or I am great in sxx , this will attract more girls and tell them that I am available. But if become a monster it will turns girl away.

I had experience where I had three girlfriends one after another from the same bar. They knew each other and they knew that I am a playboy but they still wants to be my GF although they know that they will get dumped sooner or later. The thing is they just wants to try and grab every single opportunity to have a suger daddy and get away from these low pay jobs.

If I am still staying Japan now, I will use your suggestion because Japan girls are into orgies and group play... they love it! And furthermore Japanese girls, they are reserve, they don;t talk to each other.

Cheers and have a good trip back!

Jman90024
12-10-05, 07:29
It's hard to find girls into each other in China. The only experience I ever had is No 98 in Da Tang Yu Jing which I reported earlier. Hope to hear more report from others.

All,

Deep Fritz
12-10-05, 09:48
Is there any chance to score in the Hyatt ? Is it girl friednly ? Is there any bar or disco inside the Hyatt where I can get some actions ? Anything to expect from their massages ?

If there is no action inside the Hyatt is there a place right next to it to have some actions knowing that I don't speak a single word of chinese

Thanks in advance for your info.Girls in the Hyatt is not a problem.

Beside the main building you will find in the entertainment complex "PU-J's" as a bar and disco. There are always FL's, but the expected prices are in accordance with the room rates in the Hyatt, which means more than a little bit to high!

Its much better to take a short walk to the Shangri-La Hotel and hunt in the basement at B.A.T.S. The selection is bigger and the prices negotiable down to Shanghai levels (800 LT).

If you search you will find some reports on B.A.T.S here.

Hitman2
12-10-05, 14:14
Decided to spend some quality time at Da Ta Yu Jing Sauna / Hongmei Lu today.
It has kind of become my favorite place as it is both close to where I live as well as remarkably clean. Moreover the have the double size massage tables there which gives plenty of room to play. Most important though is the ever pleasant attitude of the girl in this place. I asked for my favorite (758) who was not in today. The manager offered me a some alternatives and brought 3 girl into the room. I decided to choose one with a beautiful face and smile.
As usual she led me to the room and asked me to lay down. She started to play around while I was still dressed and for the first time ever in this place I was asked weather I was interested to have 2 girls. This time I decided to give it a try and said “yes”. She informed me that the extra cost for another girl would be 300 RMB and whether this was okay. I thought it was and I let her know. BTW this is also something I like about this place – the commercials are handled absolutely accurate and transparent.
She left me to get the other girl, which had big (fake) boobs and a very pretty face. Her body was just “so so”. The threesome was less than expected for the same reasons mentioned before in other reports. The girls just are not at all into each other. They had an ongoing verbal coordination going on as to who would do which part next – which I found quite amusing. All the sucking and licking took place double and I did not know where to put my hands as the girls where all over me. “Technically” they did a decent job but the experience was just not what I expected. When I started banging them, they changed the condom when I turned from one of them to the other. All in all it was just not as fluent as I hoped it would be.
They tried some nice tricks, including a new variant of the red rope action. One Girl was sitting on the rope swing and they winded up the swing so it would make some turns when released. The second girl adjusted my position and the girl on the swing would put my dick into her. I guess you can imagine what’s next: when they released the swing the girl turned around several time with my dick still in her – amazing…
Afterwards I got a short massage from both of them, which was also not worth mentioning, but at least they showed their good will. One year ago I would probably have considered this to be a decent massage – now I know Dragonfly massage and the likes – I guess I am really spoiled.

Fredo24
12-10-05, 15:33
Was in Shanghai Thursday night and decided to check out Bourbon Street, which is one of my favourite pick-up places. Very crowded, good band, but all dogs. Maybe the beauties had gone already as it was close to 1 AM. After half hour hesitated to go back to the hotel (in Pudong) or go to Maoming Lu. Fortunately decided on the latter. Went into Judy's and was first attacked by a Chinese girl wanting me to pay for her expensive drinks (watered down wodka, can you believe it). Bought her one to get rid of her. There were a few good looking Russian girls, but if I want Russians I'll go to Russia (and their attitude tends to suck anyway). And a gang of Philipina girls. I could say "I'll go to Manilla for that", but Philippinas are fun everywhere. They were obviously having a great time and I started dancing and playing around with one of them. She didn't want me to buy her drinks but started acting like my girlfriend (so typical). Anyway, we ended going home together at 4 AM and I had a great time for 700 RMB. Her name was Annabel, but unfortunately she was going back to Phil this weekend and not planning to come back.

It looks like Judy's may be turning into a Shanghai Maggie's. Or has it been like that for a while? It has been some time since I visited.

They are moving by the way, I believe to Tongren Lu (forgot to pick up their card though so I'm not sure of the new address).

Krum Lov
12-10-05, 15:50
Hi guys, so sorry to bother, but will be in Changning soon and wondering if this is an ok area for bj factories/bbs. I've never been to Shanghai before. (Changning is just west of Luwan and Xuhui by the looks of my map). So any suggestions (with well-known landmarks nearby) would be greatly appreciated! thanks.

The Governor
12-10-05, 23:59
Does anyone has experience or information on Angel massage across from Sheraton on the corner of Zunyi and Maotai?

Cheers

Zuzon X
12-11-05, 04:22
Hi Guys,

You do a great job taking your time in giving all of us so much information with your great reports.

I got a question and if you guys don't know wonder who possibly would.

Is there a similar Sunday scene as in Hong Kong? Every Sunday afternoon and evening in Wanchai the discos and pubs are packed with girls (mostly domestic helpers from Phil and Indonesia) who just want to have fun and a good time which may or may not end between the sheets. And the nice thing is they don't have your wallet necessarily in mind. Not that I want to save money but it's more fun to win a girl because she likes you and not because she is judging the size of $ in your eyes.

Do we have a similar fun scene here in Shangahi?

Thanks,

Zuzon X

LittleGoomba
12-11-05, 10:55
Hi,

Looking for a bit of help from The Shanghai Gang and others who would be in the know concerning Japanese girls, pros and non-pros in Shanghai. I'm going to be town in a few weeks (working in Qingdao right now) and I'm looking to brush up on my "Japanese". Though I haven't posted Shanghai I been lurking for a long time and don't recall any specific posts concerning Japanese (or Korean) providers. Thanks in advance.

Bill Lee
12-11-05, 11:02
Read and search the board but can't find anything close to me. I'm in the Shanghai Xingyu hotel in the HuangPu District and looking for quality service and girls in the area. I can't leave my gf for more than 1 hour. Any help here for a nearby sauna or BBS?

Bill

Visi001
12-11-05, 15:27
Any suggestion for Xintiandi area or nearby?

Gualtier Malde
12-11-05, 18:07
Oh Bill! And I thought *I* had a bad situation! (As Darkman, Santa and Tripper know, I was on a phone leash last week - had to call in once a night. It wreaked havoc on my mongering plans... )

David

Read and search the board but can't find anything close to me. I'm in the Shanghai Xingyu hotel in the HuangPu District and looking for quality service and girls in the area. I can't leave my gf for more than 1 hour. Any help here for a nearby sauna or BBS?

Bill

Bill Lee
12-12-05, 01:36
She's the only person I would BB with and I just don't want to lose that. Haven't seen her in five months and just don't want to fuck up the situation at hand. But any info of nearbys locations would be appreciated.

Bill

Oh Bill! And I thought *I* had a bad situation! (As Darkman, Santa and Tripper know, I was on a phone leash last week - had to call in once a night. It wreaked havoc on my mongering plans... )

David

Sweetkisser
12-12-05, 10:50

Thanks in advance for your info.

On the first floor of adjacent structure to the Hyatt where Pu-J is, The Royal Spa does have extra service by their late night shift. It's 400-500 tip on top of what massage you ordered.

Sweetkisser

Sweetkisser
12-12-05, 11:03
Thank Noble Gent for the phone number of the apartment girl in Jin An.

I called the girl and she told me the address. It's in a fairly nice service apartment. It's a mixed use building where there are a lot of offices as well. She opened the door and she was in her early 30's. Sh told me that most of her girl don't do full service so If I want full service she will need to call someone else. I didn't want to wait so I said a HJ will be fine. I proceed to take a shower first and after that went back to the room where there is a queen size bed. She had already laid the disposible bedsheet on top for me so I laid face down naked. She started to massage me in the next 60 minutes from head to toe using massage oil. It felt very good. Sha than ask me to turn around and started with my chest and belly proceeded by what she called kidney massage. after another 30 minutes, she started a slow had job. she did allow me to feel her all over and squeese her tits,but ask me not to play with her nipple.

Over all it's a nice experience for 250 RMB. I think I will go back again. She told me that there are 10 such places around town and it's a franchise operation. haha....and this is a communist country.

Sweetkisser

Marcusau
12-12-05, 11:40
Following advice from fellow members, I finally visited Waves sauna last night. I like the setup, clean and straightforward service. I requested a 442 RMB leg massage from girl number 709 (also following another member's recommendation). What a cutie! She is quite pretty, very sweet and also giggled at times whenever she drew a reaction from me with her perfect fingers. The foot massage started in the public lounge area, which concerned me, but after a while we moved to a private room. It seems that the rooms were all busy for a while.

She started by massaging both feet then repositioned herself on the stool between my legs for the leg massage. After a few gentle "accidental" touches she started a very gentle, slow massage of my tackle and arse which was a lot like the balls massage I occasionally enjoy in Bangkok. After keeping me on the edge for over 30 minutes she put all her concentration into a perfect finale!

After cleaning me up she washed her hands and started massaging my legs again. It was impossible for her to ignore that I was back to attention so she started stroking me again. While not as slow and attentive as the first HJ, this time she moved in really close, laid her head on one of my thighs and seemed to be thoroughly fascinated with my cock while she stroked it just a few inches from her face. It was extremely intimate and eventually delivered the desired effect.

By now we were in overtime but she seemed unconcerened about time. After a little more leg massage, she oiled me up and tried for number three. Despite her efforts, I just couldn't get hard enough for another shot! She was giggling her heart out at this stage when I told her I was very sorry but I couldn't do it again. She massaged me some more, wiped up all the oil (she uses lots, something else I appreciate) and walked me back to the shower area after about two hours in the room. I was completely relaxed and satisfied but my legs were trembling!

I am a real fan of rub-n-tug and often find it much more relaxing and satisfying than FS and this girl is exactly the reason I feel this way. I can highly recommend Waves, especially girl number 709. I will definitely return again later this week when I am not so busy. Please be nice to her, it would be a tragedy if she is hardened by thoughtless customers.

Albert Punter
12-12-05, 13:20
Bill,

maybe you can take a taxi to ZY Pub, which is 1771 XinZha Lu.
I am sure you heard about that place.
Quality and passionate BBBJ for RMB 350 or FS for double.

Enjoy your short "free time".

Bill

Albert Punter
12-12-05, 13:21
Just curious as this abbreviation does not appear in ISG page

She's the only person I would BB with and I just don't want to lose that. Haven't seen her in five months and just don't want to fuck up the situation at hand. But any info of nearbys locations would be appreciated.

Bill

Bill Lee
12-12-05, 14:03
Sorry. My short for Bare Back as in BBBJ. Who does not enjoy Bare Back with the right person? Eh?

Bill

Just curious as this abbreviation does not appear in ISG page

Albert Punter
12-12-05, 18:30
So, if she is the right person for BB, why looking for others ?
In one hour only you may end up with more stress than fun.

Anyhow, enjoy !

Zealander
12-12-05, 21:08
Hey Albert Punter,

There are 2 Girls on Tongren Lu in front of Manhattan and Blue Angels Bar sometimes. They say that they are sisters. Well, my colleague has taken these Girls home and he told me that they doing good action. One as sitting on his face and the other one riding him. I have to take them home next time for myself .-)

Regs,

zealander

Like, you, in China I had never found two girls into each other.
They may please you a lot, they may provide service as a team, but do not even touch each other.

Therefore, I invite other members who found girls who are available to some sapphic action to share experience (and possibly contact).

Bill Lee
12-13-05, 00:43
I'm very weak for pussies. So weak for new young sweet pussy. That's the bottom line for me. Life is good and I'll NEVER do BBFS with providers.

Bill

So, if she is the right person for BB, why looking for others ?
In one hour only you may end up with more stress than fun.

Anyhow, enjoy !

Marcusau
12-13-05, 04:19
I just realised that I forgot to follow up with a FR about the vibrator I bought for my girlfriend. The one I chose is an ordinary cock shaped vibrating silicon dildo. She had never played with a vibrator before and really liked it! We had two great sessions with our new friend. It is slightly larger than my own tackle and we alternated between using the vibrating action on her clit and pump fucking as a dildo, which she particularly liked. After our second session, she told me that she prefers the feel of me inside her and is also afraid of becoming addicted to the vibrator, so she decided to give it to another friend. Good news for me I suppose but I will miss playing with our little toy.

The store where I went shopping is on the corner of Shaanxi Lu & Ju Lu and is called Shanghai Huaguang Sex Health Product Shop and it is open from 10:00am to 10:00pm. Don't be shy because you'll be served by a very helpful older lady wearing a white doctor's coat!

Albert Punter
12-13-05, 17:04
I do suffer same weakness !!!

I'm very weak for pussies. So weak for new young sweet pussy. That's the bottom line for me.
Bill

Picaresco03
12-14-05, 06:18
Shanghai experts,

How much time and money would it cost me to go from Pu DOng airport to Da Ta Yu Jing, I was planning on making a stop during a layover in SHanghai this Thursday.

Take care!

Robert1
12-14-05, 11:35
... on Wuyi Lu and on the right hand side on the first block, there is Sal Massage. Looks promising but I did not go in. ... Don't bother with Sal Massage on Wuyi Lu. Was there early this year and it seems to be mainly a gay place ! Tried the one female provider and it was bad.

A lead in Pudong close to Courtyard Marriott Hotel. Near corner Dong Fang Lu and Wei Fang Lu. Massage place less than 100 meters East of Dong Fang on North side of Wei Fang. Take stairs up one level. Have rooms with beds on which they place disposable sheets. Prices are 198, 298HJ, 398?BJ and 598FS. Worth a try.

Albert Punter
12-14-05, 13:23
Thanks for the info, but can you reply to above question ?
Basically that is what I look for.

Otherwise, in case I want two girls taking care of me at same time (but not of each other) I already have some alternatives available.

Hey Albert Punter,

There are 2 Girls on Tongren Lu in front of Manhattan and Blue Angels Bar sometimes. They say that they are sisters. Well, my colleague has taken these Girls home and he told me that they doing good action. One as sitting on his face and the other one riding him. I have to take them home next time for myself .-)

Regs,

zealander

Santa
12-14-05, 15:08
I was sitting in a restaurant a few nights ago with Trigger, Darkman and Braziliano. It was around the corner from Maoming Lu. We had just come from the barbershops and were jovially drinking beer, laughing, talking about prostitutes, blowjobs, handjobs, boinking, anals and so on.

I suddenly realized that there were three young american ladies at the table next to us listening to our conversation. They were silently munching on their vegetables with looks of contempt and disgust. I mentioned it to Trigger. He looked at them and said out loud, "who gives a fuck about them!".

Hey Marcusau, if I see the american girls again, I'll tell them where they can buy those large vibrating dildos for christmas. I'm sure they will be very greatful for the useful information you posted. Thank you buddy!

Albert Punter
12-14-05, 15:21
Santa,

I assume those ladies are ugly.
Otherwise, why to suggest were to buy the plastic ones when they can have the real ones ?

I was sitting in a restaurant a few nights ago with Trigger, Darkman and Braziliano. It was around the corner from Maoming Lu. We had just come from the barbershops and were jovially drinking beer, laughing, talking about prostitutes, blowjobs, handjobs, boinking, anals and so on.

I suddenly realized that there were three young american ladies at the table next to us listening to our conversation. They were silently munching on their vegetables with looks of contempt and disgust. I mentioned it to Trigger. He looked at them and said out loud, "who gives a fuck about them!".

Hey Marcusau, if I see the american girls again, I'll tell them where they can buy those large vibrating dildos for christmas. I'm sure they will be very greatful for the useful information you posted. Thank you buddy!

Theojr
12-14-05, 17:49
Staying on Wu Song thie weekend. Anything of interest close before heading over to Tong Ren Area?

Tx.

Zealander
12-14-05, 23:18
Hey Albert,

I ask my colleague who had fun with these girls. If I remember they do, but let me first verify :-)

I fly back to SHA next friday to see my lady... I can't wait to see her....

Zealander

Thanks for the info, but can you reply to above question ?
Basically that is what I look for.

Otherwise, in case I want two girls taking care of me at same time (but not of each other) I already have some alternatives available.

Zealander
12-14-05, 23:21
Hey Darkman,

I have same problem with a waitress from same street. I hope its not the same waitress :-)

I fly next friday for just 3 days back to Shanghai to see her, i count the seconds until then.

Zealander

Just a quick one;

For those conquest lover.

I managed to "break in" another virgin from Bar in Tong Ren Lu recently. She is a 18 year old waitress. I am not too much into Virgins but that's another mark on the side of my plane.

Problem:

I think I am in love with her! Never had this sort of feeling before..... I know she was in great pain, bleeding, but she bite the pillow and just let me entered her again and again. Total GFE. I keep her for a while and if I really like her, I'll marry her. But the means it may be end of my mongering days!

Conclusion:

It is totally possible to pick up freebie virgin waitresses in Shanghai Bars, but it is getting rid of them that is difficult; on both sides. The girls refuse to let you go and this case; I think I do not want to let go too... !

Sorry no names mentioned for now as she might become my wife!

DK

Zealander
12-14-05, 23:25
Hey Darkman,

They must be the Twins from TongrenLu. My colleague had them in his Hotel quite far away from this street. They asked me last time when I came out of "my" bar for massage.

Regs,

Zealander

ZR,

Are you talking about the twins or the two "Vultures"? The two vulture are always "hunting" for prey together. They claims to to be sisters but don't don't really look alike. Ramsey tried them before, maybe you should ask Ramsey how are their services?

The Twins... they are identical twins. they also hang around Tong Ren Lu outside the bars area. Tried them before, not too bad... but no GFE, I think their objective is to make you "cum and go" THey do not like to do LT and do not like to go to Hotel that is too far from Tong Ren Lu because after ST with you, they will come back from next customer.

In fact most SWs in Tong Ren Lu or even Hookers in Bars there prefer to ST because they will make much more within the same night.

Enjoy.

Shkingpin
12-15-05, 02:30
Just a quick one;

For those conquest lover.

I managed to "break in" another virgin from Bar in Tong Ren Lu recently. She is a 18 year old waitress. I am not too much into Virgins but that's another mark on the side of my plane.

Problem:

I think I am in love with her! Never had this sort of feeling before..... I know she was in great pain, bleeding, but she bite the pillow and just let me entered her again and again. Total GFE. I keep her for a while and if I really like her, I'll marry her. But the means it may be end of my mongering days!

Conclusion:

It is totally possible to pick up freebie virgin waitresses in Shanghai Bars, but it is getting rid of them that is difficult; on both sides. The girls refuse to let you go and this case; I think I do not want to let go too... !

Sorry no names mentioned for now as she might become my wife!

DKWell, what can I say, these things happen more often than we might think. It often happened to me to "fall in love" with freebies I thought would just be one night stander. Be careful when you start to involve emotions it is painful for both sides.

Now if you stick with her and you think she might be the "one", then congrats to you man.

Krum Lov
12-15-05, 11:54
Hi Dark Man 2, thanks for your reply. But again, I've never been to Shanghai, so when you mention those street names, I have no idea where they are. Can you please be more specific where these BJ factories are exactly, especially in relation to the area i said i will be staying? Much appreciated!

Krum Lov
12-15-05, 11:56
Darkman 2, where are De Lu, and Dong ZhuAn Bang Lu exactly? As in, which district of shanghai, and near which major hotel, etc? thanks again!!

Albert Punter
12-15-05, 13:32
Sorry if I jump in the middle of your conversation with Darkman, but maybe downloading this map will help you in identify location of some streets he mentioned to you http://www.mapmatrix.com/tmhtm/htmtm/19104.html .

Again, sorry for intruding.

Bill Lee
12-15-05, 14:10
but could not find Dong ZhuAn Bang or De Lu. But great map just the same. Like the search feature of PDF files.

Bill

Sorry if I jump in the middle of your conversation with Darkman, but maybe downloading this map will help you in identify location of some streets he mentioned to you http://www.mapmatrix.com/tmhtm/htmtm/19104.html .

Again, sorry for intruding.

A-Todd
12-15-05, 16:10
Bill Lee,

The one who search, will find..

Streets marked in the attached photo .. Good hunting
Dong = East.

/T

but could not find Dong ZhuAn Bang or De Lu. But great map just the same. Like the search feature of PDF files.

Bill

Albert Punter
12-15-05, 17:46
Darkman, you are right.

If my memory serves me well, weeks ago someone posted a link to an interactive website were BBS too are marked.

For the BJ factories, please read back reports as there are some very good directions and I don't want to repeat or confuse anyone.
Happy hunting!

Guy I
12-16-05, 00:10
Went to the subject place the night before last on the recommendation of a local. He said that it is better than Paradise which was supposed to be very good but is going downhill. The address is 191 Songyuan Rd. It is definitely a high-end place. It was a wednesday so they had "only" 250 girls instead of the usual 400...

I was not disappointed - stunning lineup! I picked a 19 year old named Ja Ja. It was 3 of us and the total bill including LT takeout for all 3 was about 6600RMB. Pretty decent for Shanghai considering we stayed almost 4 hours and had a LOT of beers. I think the takout fee itself was 1200/ea. Service was excellent - overall a strong 8.

Recommended!

Cheers!

Neo Fan
12-16-05, 04:22
Was going to go out tonight on the prowl but thought I'd give the services noted above a shot. Called the first one, Yuki - 13818983400. Started at 1, 000 but got delivery for 600 and 2 hours. Couldn't move her to 500, but it was worth it. A little lovely from Yunnan, said she was 18 and had the biggest set of real tits I've come across in China on such a small girl (great proportions, 8 body / 7 face). Here name is Apple. As noted by King Xavier, you get the Sauna treatment. Massage (not bad), Cat Bath w/ water (although the short trips to WC to spit out the water was a bit of a turn off), AR (almost could feel her tongue in my throat) that went on for what seemed like forever (best in SH so far), great BBBJ w/ continued AR and attention to the 'nads, then FS multiple positions, good vocals. After a long exhausting day of meetings, I was not up for going out on the town, so I called up Yuki and asked for Apple. The woman on the phone said "Oh, you hear on computer". For whatever reason, I said no, a friend recommended her. 1000RMB. No way, 600 for 2 hours. She said OK and said Apple would be there in 30 minutes.

Sure enough, she was right on time. BTW, I'd giver her about the same grade as you did, maybe a little better on the face.

Got naked and she was right into pro-mode. Posing, licking, absolutely ready to go. So I laid down on my stomach for a little massage action (figuring we've got 2 hours, what's the hurry?). She jumps on top and starts licking everywhere. Makes her way down to my ass and WHOA! I've experienced AR before but Apple is the AR queen. She holds absolutely nothing back. Fantastic. Went at it for a long time. Flipped over for a BBBJ. She didn't make the period run to the bathroom, she just brought some hot water in (love that fire) and would spit into the trashcan she placed at the end of the bed. Classy!

Eventually covered up and went at it missionary. Figured since she liked eating ass so much she might not mind some anal play herself. Got a finger up there, then another and asked if I might not substitute one cock for two fingers. No dice. Not for more cash or anything. Bummer.

But the fuck was very good. Fairly tight and good mechanics. Had a great orgasm and collapsed.

Oh, during almost this entire time her cell phone rang and rang. After I was done coming and laying on the bed she checked her messages. Apparently, a friend really needed her ASAP. What the fuck? Am I supposed to believe that? Anyway, she was only there an hour so I held out 300. She promised she'd come back, etc. etc, but needed the cash. What the fuck, 300 more is really nothing to me and I didn't need the hassle. Paid the 600 as it was worth it (aside from the fact that that wasn't what was agreed upon).

Would I have Apple delivery again? Yes, but I'd be damn sure we were straight on time for money beforehand. And I'd personally turn the phone off.

Neo Fan
12-16-05, 04:37
Visited a BBS that I found thanks to some kind soul's posting an "idiot's guide" to finding one from the Hilton (sorry, couldn't find it through search function or I'd quote or add it here). It was on Beijing Lu / Huashan (I think).

Anyway, I'd been there once before in August and it was pretty good. 400RMB, small cramped room with a sheet on a plastic mattress. Hotter than Hades. But the girl was very nice, good looking and looking to please. Almost no English, but we knew what we were doing.

This time I actually took a pass by and tried to get a look at the girls that were there so I could do the nod-and-walk-up-the-stairs-like-I-own-the-place thing. (BTW, I'd passed several other BBSs but the girls were either sullen looking or not that great, I wanted some variety but ended up back at the only other one I'd visited.) Saw a number of hotties, there were at least a half dozen I'd have gone with but one in particular caught my eye. But as I was walking in, one of the girls that was leaning forward as she was sitting leaned back and I saw one I hadn't seen. Amazingly cute. Great tits and the cutest smile, couldn't have been too much older than 18. Gave her the nod and went upstairs. 400 again.

Started off with a BBBJ. OK technique (although I could have done without her spitting all over the floor, but there you go), but you could tell she was inexperienced. It was quite fun trying to communicate with her as she had not a word of English. Nada, zip. Fresh off the farm

Enjoyed the head for a while and then covered up (I brought my own, but she had some of the smaller local brand if you pop in unprepared (no pun intended)). Went at it mish, doggy, back to mish. Started playing around with her ass. A little spit and I had my thumb up there as I was doing her doggy style.

Tried to communicate that I wanted to put something else up there. She wasn't wild about it, but when I offered 200 more, she agreed to try.

TIGHT! Tighter than tight. It took some doing but I finally got my cock up her ass to the point where I could start to stroke it in and out. Fantastic. For whatever reason, we were in an odd position where I was kind of doggy, kind of to the side. But it worked out great. Mind-blowing orgasm. Outrageously good.

Next time I'm in town I will definitely be back and I may try for takeout. Those tiny little closets are so cramped its almost too small to fuck. I'd love to have had her stretched out on the bed. Yum, 600 for anal with a very hot young girl. Sweet.

AKA Man
12-16-05, 06:48
Any one been to the Village this week?

Just found out that 2 seperate friends, caught Herpes from BBS in the Village!

I spoke to another Police friend and they said that they shutdown several BBS because of suspect for Herpes outbreak in these BBS. - Have not verified with higher authorities.

Safe Mongering!Be safe, indeed. Not to preach here, but after two full-contact encounters with protection last summer, I developed some symptoms that gave me quite a scare. At this point, I'm waiting to do a second test (it can take quite some time for seroconversion to take place, especially if you already have cold sores, thus the retest after a negative initial test).

But in the meantime, I learned a lot about H. In short, it's more often than not impossible to tell by visual inspection alone if someone can infect you. Even those who use protection are not immune since you're not fully covered. It's a cunning little virus and quite prevalent. To paraphrase an old Eddie Murphy routine "Herpes is like old luggage, you keep that shit forever. AIDS kills motherfuckers; what'll it be next, just stick your dick in and explode?"

Jumbo88
12-16-05, 07:05
Dear Friends,

I was at Da Tang Yu Jing yesterday afternoon. There is a brand new line up. I talked with the new mamasan "Li Na" (Shanghainese). She informed me that the new line up is from other branch shops. The boss wanted to bring some freshness so he has deceided to do a rotation.

Girls quality are the same. The red rope is still part of the service. Very amusing and very entertaning.

Just wanted to share this info to fellow mongers.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Jman90024
12-16-05, 14:34
I got a call from a girl working there and from what she told me that the boss got into a big fight with the mamasan and decide to fire the mamasan along with all the girls with her. Most of the girls left with the mamasan. Well, just some useless knowledge. ;) Happy weekend.

Dear Friends,

I was at Da Tang Yu Jing yesterday afternoon. There is a brand new line up. I talked with the new mamasan "Li Na" (Shanghainese). She informed me that the new line up is from other branch shops. The boss wanted to bring some freshness so he has deceided to do a rotation.

Girls quality are the same. The red rope is still part of the service. Very amusing and very entertaning.

Just wanted to share this info to fellow mongers.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Visi001
12-16-05, 14:37
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a hotel / hostel around the Xin Tian Di area?

I do have a place in Shanghai but do not want to bring girls there. And I guess I really need a better, cleaner and warmer place than a regular BBS offers.

Gifuboy
12-16-05, 14:47
Hi,

I don't post here often but since this is my first time in Shanghai I thought I could share my experience.

First about me:
30 year old caucasian, Chinese speaking.

I was wandering around Metro(MaiDeLong) near LongYang station on line 2 when I saw this BBS. There were a few girls inside and I wanted to see if there was more than hair cutting. Went in and asked the LaoBan directly if there is ShangChuang(sex) and she said there's everything. Of course she asked me where I was from and I told her I was from a developing eastern european country where the living standards are similar to Shanghai.(Didn't want to tell her I am from a developed country). Seems like the trick worked, FS 200 RMB!! 25$ US! Got this decent looking girl from AnFei, sex was ok but I definitely felt she was "working". Anyway, no extra money, just 200RMB. As this price I'll be going there again! I had a freebie I met on the net a few days ago and the sex was about the same though I had to spend time with her, take her for dinner etc.! I'd rather pay 200RMB and no waste of time/strings attached!! Anyway, highly recommended!!!

Good luck to you all.

Frankle
12-17-05, 04:23
Who is the idiot who posted pictures of Samantha here not once but TWICE, even after he found out after the first occasion that she was upset by this? Good work, now she has quit the business in disgust.

Well done sir.

Blazin Asian
12-17-05, 06:26
Hi Everyone. I'm a VERY long time lurker, and this is my first post. First of all, thanks to Darkman2, Tripper, Ramsey, Santa for making Shanghai rate as the best city in the world in my book!

I just had to share this experience I had just after leaving one of my favorite BBS's on Kangding Lu near Xikang Lu:

Everything went great with the girl, she was a stunner and performed beyond my wildest dreams!

But as I walked out of the shop, two strange guys in leather jackets rode up to me... on bicycles! They tried to drag me into an alley saying things in Mandarin like, "You know you did bad things, come with us..."

Of course, I told them off. Then I whipped out my cell phone and pretended to call the cops.

Everything's fine, but it was pretty obvious they had been there a while and were preying on guys who were leaving the shop.

So watch out fellow mongers! If anyone goes there again soon, please tell the shop bosses. It's a shame, it was one of my favorite places in Shanghai, but I just crossed it off my list.

Santa
12-18-05, 18:28
I'm not having any problems getting bbs girls for 130 rmb and 150 rmb, for a fuck. If you search and bargain you can find. If you cannot find, then keep looking.

I see some of you are paying 400rmb for a quick one. That's the price I paid a few nights ago for a barbershop girl to stay overnight at my place, and she was young and very pretty.

If you don't search and bargain then you pay the higher prices.

Gualtier Malde
12-19-05, 01:41
Dude, it's your first post, and you come out guns blazing. Nice way to make friends... Just what photos are you talking about, care to share a link? And can't you see from the post who the "idiot" was, and PM him if you've got a beef?

The standard way to handle this is to send a note to Jackson asking for the photos to be removed.

Who is the idiot who posted pictures of Samantha here not once but TWICE, even after he found out after the first occasion that she was upset by this? Good work, now she has quit the business in disgust.

Well done sir.

Me10
12-19-05, 03:56
Are we talking here about the famous advertised "virgin" Samantha? If it is the same one, her services are not good at all, overrated, mechanical, and it is good for fellow mongers to see that she is no Britney Spears as she thinks she is. This is only my opinion but I do know other people who agree with me. In my point of view, no great loss if she retired from the trade.

Santa
12-19-05, 10:52
I think Frankle is right, if that girl doesn't want her picture posted, then it shouldn't be posted. She has a right to her privacy, just like you and me. I don't want my picture posted! Do you?

David is also right, you should send the guy a PM and ask him to remove it, and\or direct his picture post to Jackson's attention and ask him if he thinks it should be removed.

This is the problem with posting pictures. The vast majority of the girls wouldn't know or wouldn't care, some would very be proud and excited to discover they have achieved some fame on this fabulous international website, but a few would be very angry.

I would suggest members avoid posting pictures of girlfriends, university students, or girls who do sex work only part-time to supplement the low incomes from their regular jobs. Full-time bargirls, especially those who speak good english, learn about this website from each other, I can see where a few of them might get angry, while others might appreciate the free advertizing. I believe many of the girls living in Beijing Maggie's and Hardrock Cafe know about this site.

Use discretion and common sense.

FRANKLE. Welcome to the club. Don't mind David's barking, he's a friendly guy behind that growl.

I'm not trying to preach the proper rules here, that's Jackson's job. And a great job he does. Trying to keep the peace and settle disputes must keep him busy and occupy his thoughts. As far as I'm concerned, I'm glad it's not my job! Just giving my 2 cents worth.

Albert Punter
12-19-05, 13:48
I can't resist and from time to time I visit ZY Pub.

A few nights ago, I had first meeting with a new girl known on line. It was promising, but it was not possible to drive her to bed.
I ended up horny and said the girl I was tired and wanted to go back home.
However, on the way back I showed ZY Pub card to taxi driver and diverted there.

I was welcomed by some nice looking girls. We know you do not find stunners there, but their qualities are others.
Mama san choosed for me (as usual) and we went to the cubicle in the back.
She started to ask "F**k ?" but I kept saying no.
Then when she undressed me and started to BBBJ and I undressed and touched her, she asked me again "F**k ?".
At this stage, I replied "Yes, but where ? Here ?", She replied "Yes". No, I did not want to do it there. Simply I did not feel confortable. So I said to her to move to my place and she agreed.
We got dressed and we moved.
It was funny going out, taking a taxi and entering my place with my hard-on.

Once in my place, I had about three hours of extremely passionate sex. All my requests were accepted (with the exception of anal). All this for only RMB 700.
I say "only", as it was money very well spent for service obtained.

I have tried girls on premise many times and this is second time I go home with one of these girls.
They do not act as pros and are extremely willing to please you in every possible way. Best attitude I ever tried.
I would like to congratulate publicly the man who selects or trains them.

Gualtier Malde
12-20-05, 07:00
Don't mind David's barking, he's a friendly guy behind that growl.

Woof! Woof! I'm just an old horn-dog... (Thanks Santa - I know I've been naughty this year, can I still get my little Chinese Christmas present?)

Ace Gallant
12-21-05, 03:20
Woof! Woof! I'm just an old horn-dog... (Thanks Santa - I know I've been naughty this year, can I still get my little Chinese Christmas present?)

Good doggie doggie......but you will still get your Chinese Christmas present not to worry....

Dragueur
12-21-05, 03:47
Please give me the address of Da Tang Yu Jing. Thanks.

BTW, I posted some pictures of a girl I fucked last week in "Photo Gallery", please enjoy.

Krum Lov
12-21-05, 11:36
Albert, no, you're not intruding at all. thanks for the map, it's helped a lot. it seems like the area to go walking in is the "french quarter", around the hilton hotel, near shannxi metro train station ... does that sound right? streets like maoming and kangding etc are in this area, from what i can tell. here's what one post said from here:

1. 385 Danshui Lu
2. 143 Nanchang Lu
3. 441 Kangding Lu
4. 1401 Kangding Lu
5. Corner of Weihai Lu and Maoming Lu: 4th floor.

The above seem to be the area i described ... let me know if you can. cheers.

Albert Punter
12-21-05, 13:38
Good job.
Some of the streets you mention are not far from Hilton, some others are.

However, you can find BBS almost everywhere.

Why do you call that area "French quarter" ?
This is first time I hear it.

Traveler1234
12-21-05, 15:48
Good job.

This is first time I hear it.

Prior to WWII, Shanghai had sections/areas that were occupied/split in multiple foreign enclaves, eg French, Russian, British, Japanese, US. In essence, if you were a foreign national and lived in your respective enclave, it was like living at home - Chinese had literally no rights over you.

Shanghai historically has always been a very international city and some say it might return to the 'old' days, although I suspect (and hope) the Chinese govt will have something to say about that.

Cebu Local
12-21-05, 16:52
Good job.

This is first time I hear it.Because that area used to be the French concession in Shanghai,Actually It is called french concession in most of the tourist maps also

Albert Punter
12-21-05, 18:08
Friends, thanks for the explanation.

I never looked at tourist maps here (maybe because I am not a tourist).

BananaNl
12-21-05, 20:27
Although experienced in mongering (thailand, cambodia, vietnam) I am green as grass regarding china.

In February I want to visit a girlfriend in Shanghai.

I am also a few days on my own. Reading this Forum my heart was beating faster and faster. Never knew the possibilities in China.

From this forum I've written down some interesting places I have to visit (thanks).

But are hotels girl friendly? And if only some are, could you recommend a nice girl friendly hotel.

I appreciate recommendations and will return the favour by posting my adventures.

Cun Ling 2000
12-23-05, 11:51
Gents,

Being a first time visitor to Shanghai (arrive in the middle of January for 1 week), I would appreciate the benefit of your advice as to best place to hook up with some young, good looking Shanghai girls for a night or two of full servicing!! I am staying at the Shangri-La, so some advice as to bars, clubs, etc. in the general vicinty that cater for the Western gentleman looking to have some serious fun would be greatly appreciated.

CL

Mock A Bee
12-24-05, 06:03
Gents,

Being a first time visitor to Shanghai (arrive in the middle of January for 1 week), I would appreciate the benefit of your advice as to best place to hook up with some young, good looking Shanghai girls for a night or two of full servicing!! I am staying at the Shangri-La, so some advice as to bars, clubs, etc. in the general vicinty that cater for the Western gentleman looking to have some serious fun would be greatly appreciated.

CL

Cun Ling 2000,

Did you bother to RTFF?

MAB

Mock A Bee
12-24-05, 06:06
Although experienced in mongering (thailand, cambodia, vietnam) I am green as grass regarding china.

In February I want to visit a girlfriend in Shanghai.

I am also a few days on my own. Reading this Forum my heart was beating faster and faster. Never knew the possibilities in China.

From this forum I've written down some interesting places I have to visit (thanks).

But are hotels girl friendly? And if only some are, could you recommend a nice girl friendly hotel.

I appreciate recommendations and will return the favour by posting my adventures.

Banananl,

Did you RTFF?

There seems to be a lack of effort on too many of you guys who have never posted. You get better answers if you put in more effort.

MAB

Cun Ling 2000
12-24-05, 06:49
Mock A Bee, thanks for all the help mate!!! My question was quite simple. I haven't got a frigging clue as to the street layout in Shanghai, so I was trying get with advice that didn't mean that I had to take a chinese language, map reading course!! You try reading the fucking forum with the eye of a first time visitor! I did last night before posting the original message. CL

Dragueur
12-25-05, 08:28
Anybody knows the address of Da Tang Yu Jing? Thanks and Happy New Year!

Member #1588
12-26-05, 09:16
I've been a member/lurker on this board for some time now. I've been around to most of the places mentioned on this board and but still find the experience somewhat lacking. I'll have to say that I'm looking primarily for young hotties. What I'm getting at is that I am looking for girls that look like club hotties, not farm girls. I want to get girls outside of my "league". Suffice to say, it seems like many board members are over that and looking for a more "quality" experience.

Being as such I would like to trade info etc. with other like minded individuals. I have a couple of numbers but moreover, I have a wealth of experience in SH and China. I've lived here for 5 years and can be of assistance in things other than "mongering". (ie. business, partying, smoke, etc)

I do't want anyone to think I haven't been putting in the leg work so below are a few quick reports. The main problem is that there are relatively few "high quality" walk-in, full service places. For example:

Beijing lu @ wanhangdu lu: Most are 25+ of varying quality. I would say 2 out 10 girls are 7s; The rest are below. Theres a new one in RED thats pretty cute. I can't get serviced there anymore though, because they say I am too big for their girls. They say they've only ever not allowed 2 people there: one laowai and me (a chinese guy). They claim I've sent 3 girls to the hospital.

Yuki, the massage mamasan, (posted a few days ago): I called her last night and had her send girls 3 times. All were sub-par (5-6's). 2 were in their mid 20s, 1 was in her early 30s. I gave them each 50rmb and sent them on their way.

Conch/Waves Sauna: There are maybe 15-30 girls, all are below 24. Some ok to cute girls, but pretty much farm style. No standout hotties; They are doable 5-7s. #903 was pretty hot up until she left a month ago. The new #903 is very "child-like" in appearance but not my cup of tea.

Hanghua Village: I have the number of a really cute chick there, but she has crazy scars on one of her legs from an operation, plus hairy pits. Most of the girls I've gotten from there are usually young and cute but have some "strange-ness" that makes we wonder, especially the recent herpes outbreak.

BBS's: The ones with passable girls only offer HJ. Furthermore, most of these places have very poor sanitation. Yu yuan lu @ jiangsu lu has the hottest girls I've seen so far, HJ only.

In any case, I'm hoping I can trade numbers/hook-ups with anyone who knows hotties, mama-sans, ktv-girls, etc. Like I said earlier, I can trade my numbers/hook-ups, random business contacts, club events, smoking stuff, etc. I'm pretty good at haggling, so the price doesnt really concern me so long as the girl is hot. PM me if you're interested.

PS: Are there more places like Beijing lu & wanhangdu lu? (ie. slightly higher price (300), better selection of girls, cleaner facilties?)

Farmboy5
12-27-05, 02:08
After all these years in Shanghai, I finally got to the ZY Pup on Xin Zha Lu last week. I was early and the mamasan was not there, so was met at the door by Xiao Mi, a Zhejiang native, who I would guess is in her mid 20's. She had unmodified boobs as big as I have seen anywhere in China.

After a short chat in the bar area, we moved to the small cubicle in the back for a relaxed BBBJCIM with all the accompanying services. FS was offered but I was not in the mood and since I was early, it was cold in there.

There were several other choices of xiaojie there, none of which I would have turned down at first look.

Cost was 350rmb, including a beer as stated here many times before.

I understand what all the fuss has been about and I will go back.

Ace Gallant
12-27-05, 02:24
After all these years in Shanghai, I finally got to the ZY Pup on Xin Zha Lu last week. She had unmodified boobs as big as I have seen anywhere in China.

Cost was 350rmb, including a beer as stated here many times before.

I understand what all the fuss has been about and I will go back.

Question (Just curious): How do you know it was "unmodified boobs" ? Had a good feel of it? 350RMB is a little expansive for a BBBJCIM with a Beer, actually for 350 you should be able to get a FS isn't it? So how much she offered for FS than?

Cheers!

Ace Gallant
12-27-05, 02:37
Mock A Bee, thanks for all the help mate!!! My question was quite simple. I haven't got a frigging clue as to the street layout in Shanghai, so I was trying get with advice that didn't mean that I had to take a chinese language, map reading course!! You try reading the fucking forum with the eye of a first time visitor! I did last night before posting the original message. CL

The problem recently is that there are a lot of lazy new posters on the forum that don't want to RTFF. It is so very common that we get a posting "New in town, wants to get information." "Coming to town, can anyone tell me....."

There are a lot of information already posted on the board and they are put there by many good fellow member who spent time to put them there. If the purpose of using the board is to get a quick information and use it like FAQ, than you can try using the Search function and if you don't get your answers just PM the person which made that particular posting.

Everyone has no time and not many people sits around doing nothing just to read the forum. We should appreciate fellow members in spending time to put those information up there and not treat the fellow members like we owe you for information.

If you PM the person nicely and directly it is likely you will get better information than to try to hit with a quick FAQ question on the board. You will find fellow members on the board be willing to help more if youhave personal touch.

FYI: I am back in USA for Christmas and New Year and will be back on the second week of next year. I may not be reading the board that often but if you have any question please PM me and I will try to answer them ASAP.

Happy Holidays and keep the good work up fellows!

Farmboy5
12-27-05, 10:09
Darkman2

1. I know "unmodified" boobs by the look, feel and taste. Maybe with enough years experience you can learn too.

2. If you had RTFF for the past two years, you would know that 350 rmb is the "standard", unbargainable price for the BBBJCIM at the ZY Pub and that many members have reported favorably on ther experiences.

FS is available for 700rmb, eat in or take out.

I was just trying it out based on others recommendations.

Ace Gallant
12-27-05, 10:35
Darkman2

1. I know "unmodified" boobs by the look, feel and taste. Maybe with enough years experience you can learn too.

2. If you had RTFF for the past two years, you would know that 350 rmb is the "standard", unbargainable price for the BBBJCIM at the ZY Pub and that many members have reported favorably on ther experiences.

FS is available for 700rmb, eat in or take out.

I was just trying it out based on others recommendations.

I don't mean to question your experience but the benefits of those reading the forum:

1) There is a such a thing where they take the fats from their legs and pump them in their boobs. It is a proven technology from Japan. By doing so, Not only they get big boobs but also they get slim legs. Such modifications also makes the boobs looks very natural and only can be detacted by the small surgerical marks on both sides of each boobs. It cost basically the same as having implants and that is why it is getting popular in Shanghai now. Sorry for my "Inexperience".

2) RTFF? I guess I should shutup... after all, I only posted very little in the past one year after joining this forum.

3) Non-bargainable? I believe that if you are local or some very experience mongers like the few I know on this board; OAH, AP etc... they will be able to get away with better prices and help by tell others about it.

There is a posting not long ago about people over paying for good services... I think we should try to keep to that.

Mock A Bee
12-27-05, 11:32

Cun Ling 2000,

You know what? The first time I read the forum, I read a whole year's worth of postings within a week. I took that knowledge and used it to find some action.

Dude, how about taking a dose of ritalin?

Guess what? We are not here for the service of others! None of us get paid to find action and post it here. We do this all voluntarily, most of us work, some of us even have families.

Only a fraction of the people who post can read and speak fluent Chinese. Guess what? I am NOT one of them. Most of the postings give pretty decent instructions on how to find places, the cost, what to expect, etc.

I simply read what others posted and figured the rest out on my own.

There is an incredible amount of information posted here - a goldmine of information from people who have many years of experience. I suggest you read the postings, you will get more out of this forum if you do. I did, just like the thousands of others who read this forum regularly.

It takes some time to read through the postings, but you only really need to read maybe a month or two to get a good handle on all of this. A lot of the postings are even fun to read.

I suggest you do a bit of homework first before asking questions like the rest of us did when we were newbies. If you ask thoughtful questions you get thoughtful answers.

MAB

Bonzo1
12-27-05, 13:39
Writing long-winded msgs about how you don't have time to given an address is not only obviously self-defeating but also wasting others' time and tons of space on this forum (not to mention we all clearly have enough time by virtue of presence here alone).

Hence the acronym RTFF (short and sweat, and no further expl. needed). Think about it.

Bonzo1
12-27-05, 13:45
825 Ya'an lu ... I forgot the name of the place, but close to Shan xi nan lu

Damage: 600 RMB (at least in afternoon...not sure about night, but it's a fair priced place, I believe)

Service: FS, including red ropes thing (at least some provide that...it is indeed really cool)

Time: 1.5 - 2+ hours...very low pressure

Condition: fair. a bit shabby, but not dirty.

Quality of Service: in my experience, B+ to A+, depending on the girl.

Rec's: 911 ... only fair looking, but fantastic service...particularly the cat bath. that was out of control!!

English-speaking: not really, but you shouldn't have a problem.

Albert Punter
12-27-05, 14:55
Friend,

What you post is the evidence you do not RTFF.
Recently I have posted a link to a downloadable Shanghai map .pdf format in English.
That is what you need to indetify where the places mentioned here are located and to move around.

Enjoy

Albert Punter
12-27-05, 15:12
I think you mention me.

I must admit price seems not to be bargainable at ZY Pub.
I do not have Chinese language skills but I am a sort of regular, at least Mamasan remembers me, and I can tell you that despite my efforts I was never able to get a discount.
Anyhow, considering the service you get there ........

3) Non-bargainable? I believe that if you are local or some very experience mongers like the few I know on this board; OAH, AP etc... they will be able to get away with better prices and help by tell others about it.

Blacklisted
12-27-05, 16:21
It would want to be some of the best damn service on the planet! If not the universe, considering FS is $130.

Ace Gallant
12-28-05, 02:09

Damage: 600 RMB (at least in afternoon...not sure about night, but it's a fair priced place, I believe)

Service: FS, including red ropes thing (at least some provide that...it is indeed really cool)

Rec's: 911 ... only fair looking, but fantastic service...particularly the cat bath. that was out of control!!

600 is a good price... keep up the good work!

Ace Gallant
12-28-05, 02:13
I think you mention me.

I must admit price seems not to be bargainable at ZY Pub.
I do not have Chinese language skills but I am a sort of regular, at least Mamasan remembers me, and I can tell you that despite my efforts I was never able to get a discount.
Anyhow, considering the service you get there ........

Never tried ZY before , I;ll think to will take up the Challange when I get back early next month.

AP...hey... you left thing hanging half way.... What about the service you get there? Good or bad?

In your past reports ont hat ZY , it seems that you like it a lot...

Ace Gallant
12-28-05, 02:18
Darkman2 where are you?

Did not reply my PM. Did not see any new post from you.

I will be in Shanghai next week and be honored to meet you again.

Kanpai!

Sorry JMan... I am out of town and did not read my PM, not especially I am watched by my girlfriend back home here in USA. May be you can get in touch with other fellow members, Tripper, MAB, Santa, (AP ?)... they are in town next week; I think, they are nice people, I might all of them (Except AP)

But I did mentioned in my post that I am out of town.... didn't RTFF?

Cheers and Enjoy Shanghai!

Gualtier Malde
12-28-05, 02:30
I can also vouch for AP's experiences. ZY Pub is not a BBS, per se. It is a bar with a side room for extra pleasure. I've not yet found a BBS where I can comfortably sit and sip a beer, with one of the tender ladies or two, and then retire to the couches for a leisurely BJ or whatever, with my beer if I like.

You know, Shanghai is not just about how little money you paid for the service, at least for me. For me it is also about novelty, variety, attitude, and adventure. Sometimes I want to splurge on a hot model type who is, pricewise, at least an order of magnitude more expensive than the cheap BBS fuck. (Some may remember a pic I posted a few months back, with one such stunner. She cost considerably more than 130RMB...) But then, it is because I want to spend quality time with the hot model type, and not in a BBS.

All that said, I fully support Darkman2's call for negotiated arrangements to keep prices under control. I also fully support Tripper's desire to find the cheapest, sleaziest sex possible in Shanghai (and I've accompanied him on one of those adventures, though we both admit the fish weren't biting well that night...).

ZY Pub is not cheap, but if you've got a few RMB to spend, it is worth a trip once, just to enjoy the experience. But if it is pure bargain fucking you want, avoid ZY Pub.

Gualtier Malde
12-28-05, 02:35
Pretty sure you mean 825 Yan An Lu, which is how I think it is printed on the maps.

Been there, done that, got the same price, and I agree with your review. See my previous review. If they know you only speak English, they are likely to send "the fat girl", who, if you like them Cherubic, can really rock your world, and speaks very good english. I've forgotten her name, and am too lazy to search my previous posts to see if I put it there... But if you don't mind soft, with big natural tits, she's a lot of fun.

Paxsie
12-28-05, 07:39
Sounds like a place I'd like to pay a visit. I can't seem to find any recent posts regarding the ZY pub. Could someone post directions, or address? Mucha gracias.

Shadowsama
12-28-05, 08:28
Was there a name to the place? What's a good cross street?

Thanks,

SS

Pretty sure you mean 825 Yan An Lu, which is how I think it is printed on the maps.

Been there, done that, got the same price, and I agree with your review. See my previous review. If they know you only speak English, they are likely to send "the fat girl", who, if you like them Cherubic, can really rock your world, and speaks very good english. I've forgotten her name, and am too lazy to search my previous posts to see if I put it there... But if you don't mind soft, with big natural tits, she's a lot of fun.

Haiguish
12-28-05, 10:32
Hi All,

I read an old report from Roversman99 about Hongsong Lu in Hongqiao/Gubei and forgot to read the time stamp. It no longer exists.

Went to Songyuan Lu cnr of Huangjing Cheng Dao to a BBS. Theres around 6 stores and 2 BBSs. Girls were from Fujian province (like the ones on Wei Hai/Yan An Lu - note that this one does not exist anymore either). Not bad service, though there were 3 cubicles. The 2 girls (1 insisted as I was the first customer of the day at 2pm) were both 100rmb each - bods were 8, faces were 7 - 8, were 22 - 23 yrs old. Not bad, and I asked the cute one if she saw customers on her days off. She said yes, and got her number. Will try her next week. The room was pretty new, and ok, not as dirty as Wei Hai Lu (the only other BBS that I have tried).

Noted that further down on Wuzhong Lu starting from Guilin Lu in the old part of Gubei that there are a lot of upmarket BBSs with girls in long white dresses etc. Anyone tried it out there ? I have a client out there, and will stop by before my next meeting.

Albert Punter
12-28-05, 12:17
First of all we are talking RMB and not US$ (but I believe you meant the first).

Second, I would like to say that you should balance price with service.
BBBJ is normally available here in BBS for 200 (or at least this is what I was able to negotiate). So paying 50% more may seem crazy. But the difference is atmosphere/service (David Xyzzy's post is explanatory).
At ZY Pub you experience something different and service is always TOP.
I prefer paying 300 and be satisfied than paying 200 and leaving unsatisfied.
Better worded, I prefer to spend well 300 rather than wasting 200.

Just try it once and let us know your comments.

P.S. I have just learned that in places called Catacombs (in GuanDong area) 15-20 min. FS is available for 30 RMB. Looking at this even your 130 seem crazy.

It would want to be some of the best damn service on the planet! If not the universe, considering FS is $130.

Albert Punter
12-28-05, 12:21
Sorry, but I thought I was clear in my previous posts.

Service there is excellent. Girls are not KTV type but goog looking. Very little English. They know how to please men and they put in practice. They are the most passionate I ever tried.

Recently I tried FS, at my domicile, with them and I can tell you that it is very good too. Those girls are very hot: hurricanes in bed.
This is the case you think they really enjoy what they do.

Never tried ZY before , I;ll think to will take up the Challange when I get back early next month.

AP...hey... you left thing hanging half way.... What about the service you get there? Good or bad?

In your past reports ont hat ZY , it seems that you like it a lot...

Gualtier Malde
12-28-05, 19:40
I haven't taken one out, but I agree with AP that the service there is very good. I think I may try to take one out.

However, I will note that last time I went, one girl's breath smelled like she hadn't rinsed between BJs, so kissing was just out of the question! She (and her friend, who joined in) were definitely hot though.

Hey AP, what sort of takeout price did you get?

David

Sorry, but I thought I was clear in my previous posts.

Service there is excellent. Girls are not KTV type but goog looking. Very little English. They know how to please men and they put in practice. They are the most passionate I ever tried.

Recently I tried FS, at my domicile, with them and I can tell you that it is very good too. Those girls are very hot: hurricanes in bed.

This is the case you think they really enjoy what they do.

Mock A Bee
12-29-05, 02:54
P.S. I have just learned that in places called Catacombs (in GuanDong area) 15-20 min. FS is available for 30 RMB. Looking at this even your 130 seem crazy.

I know a real estate agent in Beijing who told me he has been to a place in Tianjin where the girls are all RMB40 for FS and they are attractive. It is supposed to be like a "Village" where there are incredible numbers of girls to choose from.

Regarding prices for FS, obviously the decor and location has a lot to do with prices. Everything is relative.

MAB

River146
12-29-05, 05:15
I just comeback from shanghai and stay there for one more month. The information I share here I think nobody shared before.

Anyone tried go bathhouse(shanghainese call it "Zhao Tang") in shanghai? Where are place for civilian get bath. Compare with sauna house, which cost much low, but low facility too.

I tried a number of them in Jing_an, Chang_Ning and Xu_Hui district. They all offer sex service. The service is depends on different girl. The common price is:
Bath fee--15-20RMB
massage(or oil massage)--about 40 RMB
massage+HJ--about 100 RMB
massage, breast massage(Xiongtui) and HJ--150 RMB
above + tong bath(Manyou),AR +BBBJ(CBJ for some girl)--200 rmb
FS-- 250 RMB

Most of girls looks there are 5/10, but if you luky, you still can find 8-9/10.

If you like BBS type, you should try this. The same price as BBS. You got absolutely privity room. The service is much much better than BBS. There is no rush at all for most of girls. Before and after, you can get shower, or you make nap there. For the 15-2-RMB cost bath, there always is small sauna room inside(wich can accommodate 3-4 person).

I always got 200RMB for GFE service when I second time go there. Only thing I will remind you if you want try. You better make clear what kind of service you wnat get before the deal. I may share some detail later.

Farmboy5
12-29-05, 05:52
Paxsie -

ZY Pub is at 1799 XinZha Lu. XinZha Lu is one block north of and parallel to Beijing Lu, behind the Portman Ritz Carlton, if that helps.

ZY is west of Changde Lu on XinZha Lu near the intersection with another street that I do not remember the name of.

Hope that gets you there.

Rayzor
12-29-05, 05:54
Sounds like a place I'd like to pay a visit. I can't seem to find any recent posts regarding the ZY pub. Could someone post directions, or address? Mucha gracias.ZY Pub
No. 1771 XinZha Rd

Below link from Cronin's post on 03-24-05 in Photo Gallery. Jpeg of Map is attached to post.
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=348249&postcount=1895

Visited there in August. Walked in with large printout of the above map. Mamasan saw the map and asked if my friend sent me there.

Sorry to all for not posting my experience, but it wasn't anything different than what was already posted in the past.

Krum Lov
12-29-05, 14:41
albert punter, where exactly is Catacombs (in GuanDong area)? which street (and cross st) in shanghai?

Haiguish, in regards to your experience with 2 girls at Songyuan Lu cnr of Huangjing Cheng Dao BBSs ... was that 100rmb for fs or bbbj or handjob?

also, can i just be clear about something? am i right in saying it's about 100rmb for hj in bbs, 150rmb for bbbj? (i haven't been to shanghai before). just to add to the overpaying policy, i totally agree it's crazy to be paying anything more than 150rmb for anything. i was in qingdao about 6 months ago. some posts on the site in that section were quoting 600rmb for fs. no way!! i had a 19-yr-old stunner (i'm talking 9.5/10, i kid you not) for 100rmb. it was in the port are in one of those little bbs type shops. so ... we must be careful here. anyway, just my opinion ... thanks

Dragueur
12-29-05, 15:17
Where is Da Tang Yu Jing?

Thanks

Krum Lov
12-30-05, 06:13
haiguish, i can't find Songyuan Lu or Huangjing Cheng Dao on any shanghai map. can you pls give me another major road that's right near those directions/bbs? thnx.

Haiguish
12-30-05, 07:23
Hey Krum Luv, wassup?

Its 50rmb starting point for HJ & you can cajol the girls into a little play.

I tipped them another 50rmb as I want to go back for extras - they live in the shop and open 9am - 1am, so a little hard for 'eat in'. I have one of the girls number, but have yet to find a chance or a location to try her out.

There is another massage place next door which I havent tried, and if you continue down Songyuan Lu heading away from Hongqiao Lu theres a few more.

Wuzhong lu & Guilin Lu (just tell the cab driver) has plenty more, in clusters of 5 along a main road (3 lanes each side). These look new, and do not have frosted glass. All ladies dressed in gowns and stuff, looks pretty crazy.

I dont live in Hongqiao, so only get to venture there during the day if I have a client meeting along the way.

黄金城道 (Huang (1) Jing (2) Cheng (3) Dao (4))

靠近宋圆路 (Song (2) yuan(3) Lu) - This road starts off Hongqiao Lu - look for the Song Qing Ling Mausoleum signage in English

Good luck, and PM me if you need more info.

Cheers & Happy New Year !

Aerosmith2007
12-30-05, 10:18
This week I paid my first visit to Da Tang Yu Jing, together with a friend. I got there at noon, so we were the first customers of the day. Nice feeling to have the whole place for ourselves! They actually made us wait before they brought the line up, because they said some of the ladies hadn't showed up for work yet :-)
We got a line up of five ladies, my friend picked a tall and beautiful one (face 6, body 8), I picked a skinny lady with a great smile (face 8, body 6). She didn't give good massage, but she did a great cat-bath, great body massage with her B-cup hooters and a suction massage I haven't experienced before. It felt like she was sucking my skin off, pleasure and pain in the same time. I got the BBBJ with the head hanging downwards from the rope, great site and decent BJ skills. Full service was good, she allowed different positions. I asked about "flying man in air" service: sit on the dick and turn around spinning the rope, but she said that they are not allowed to perform that service anymore, since two customers at Yu Ping sauna got their dicks injured during this kind of activity. WOW, I wonder if the story is correct of just BS, maybe some fellow monger could confirm that. She finished with an average quality massage.

During the whole time her service was very GFE. Overall I had a very pleasant experience. However, my friend was not that satisfied and he told me afterwards that his lady complained about the size of his "unit" and she performed too mechanically. So, I guess it really depends on the girl, and the looks are not a guarantee of the service.

Total damage: 750 RMB (650 for first shot, 100 second shot). I find that great news, as some places would charge double for the second shot.

Aerosmith2007
12-30-05, 10:19

ThanksTo Dragueur: Da Tang Yu Jing is on 3125 Hong Mei Road, just North of Wu Zhong Road intersection.

Herr Pollon
12-30-05, 11:56
Hello Guys,

I'm new in Shanghai, I've been in the city for about a week, but haven't got any GOOD action YET. Anybody interested in joining me tomorrow on my quest for nice girls to welcome the new year?

As I said, I am new and don't know much people, but I love to have a lot of fun!

Sweetkisser
12-30-05, 12:53
haiguish, i can't find Songyuan Lu or Huangjing Cheng Dao on any shanghai map. can you pls give me another major road that's right near those directions/bbs? thnx.

Songyuan lu intersect with Hong Qiao Lu. near the Shanghai Radio Station Building. It's on the outskirt of Gu Bei.

Sweetkisser

Sweetkisser
12-30-05, 13:03
It was 3:30 in the morning when I got out of my office. I feel tired and wanted a massage. most of the massage and sauna place have closedso I choice to go to one of the BBS I been to before. This one is on the corner of Xi Kang Lu and Kang Ding Lu. I had full service there before for 170 RMB. But this morning I didn't feel like getting ful service at all. So I just ask the girl to stroke me softly after 30 minutes of massage which she did. It was kind of nice without releasing my load. cost me 50 rmb for a full hour of relaxation. Not bad if you just want to kill some time. The only thing that bother me is she keep asking me to get the full service which I decline. in any case, I still get to feel her up and down.

Sweetkisser

Shaolin Monk
12-30-05, 21:42
Was there a name to the place? What's a good cross street?

Thanks,

SS

I have previously posted this place already to help you guys (#3947), please use the search function!

Here is it again!

Place - Shu Yi Quan Sauna Center 舒怡泉
Telephone - 62897417
Address - 825 Yan An Zhong Lu, South East corner of Yan An Zhong Lu and Wei Hai Lu, between Wei Hai Lu and Shan Xi Lu, Da An Guang Chang (Da An Plaza) Ground Floor
延安中路825号, 威海路, 一偻 薘安广场
Service - Massage, Fire & ice, AR, BBJ, Red Rope, Stockings (New), FS.
Damage - 600 rmb, 2 girls 1200 rmb (Add 50 rmb for invoice)

Shaolin Monk
12-30-05, 21:52

Thanks

Here is the address to help you guys:

Da Tang Yu Jing (大唐雨景)
Phone: 54224988
Facility: Excellent, new and clean!
Price: 700RMB "Red Rope"
Open from: 11am to 4am

Please report back.

River146
12-31-05, 00:37
Hi All,

I read an old report from Roversman99 about Hongsong Lu in Hongqiao/Gubei and forgot to read the time stamp. It no longer exists.

Went to Songyuan Lu cnr of Huangjing Cheng Dao to a BBS. Theres around 6 stores and 2 BBSs. Girls were from Fujian province (like the ones on Wei Hai/Yan An Lu - note that this one does not exist anymore either). Not bad service, though there were 3 cubicles. The 2 girls (1 insisted as I was the first customer of the day at 2pm) were both 100rmb each - bods were 8, faces were 7 - 8, were 22 - 23 yrs old. Not bad, and I asked the cute one if she saw customers on her days off. She said yes, and got her number. Will try her next week. The room was pretty new, and ok, not as dirty as Wei Hai Lu (the only other BBS that I have tried).

Noted that further down on Wuzhong Lu starting from Guilin Lu in the old part of Gubei that there are a lot of upmarket BBSs with girls in long white dresses etc. Anyone tried it out there ? I have a client out there, and will stop by before my next meeting.I tried this area last month when I stayed in Shanghai. I can confirm your information in Huangjing Cheng Dao area, but tell you some I tried in Wuzhong Lu.

The BBS I tried one is just behide bus stop on north side of Wuzhong Lu. All the girls are in long white dresses. Massage is 40+40 (regular in shanghai). I just ask for BJ, which is cost 200 RMB at first time and 150 RMB at second time and later. service are different girl dependent. I noted that about 1/3 of girls there are 7~8/10 in looks. I especially like the #1, who is come from Nanjing. She is very good looking in face and have good silk skin, only regret is small breast. She is so sensitive when you strok her breast and FIV or FOV. She reach her high tide when I lick her ear. She tell me there is her most sensitive site in her body. I don not think they have FS at there because it is not allowed by manager. But still have some girls can do it since I was asked by two girls (one asked for 200 and another for 250RMB, but I did not take it).

Tinybobo1002
12-31-05, 01:53
I know a real estate agent in Beijing who told me he has been to a place in Tianjin where the girls are all RMB40 for FS and they are attractive. It is supposed to be like a "Village" where there are incredible numbers of girls to choose from.

Regarding prices for FS, obviously the decor and location has a lot to do with prices. Everything is relative.

MAB

MAB,

Absolutely agree with you. I would not go near Catacomb in CP, Dongguan. 30 or 40 rmb is nothing, not sufficient for a breakfast in North America. For pros, my maximum age limit is 25 and for internet dates, 35.

In CP, we can find a young, tight pussy for 150 to 200. In shanghai, 50 to 100 more.

Just watched James Tran's picture of 80 years old woman for 3 dollars. Masturbation relatively is fun and free.

Ace Gallant
12-31-05, 02:10
MAB,

Absolutely agree with you. I would not go near Catacomb in CP, Dongguan. 30 or 40 rmb is nothing, not sufficient for a breakfast in North America. For pros, my maximum age limit is 25 and for internet dates, 35.

In CP, we can find a young, tight pussy for 150 to 200. In shanghai, 50 to 100 more.

Just watched James Tran's picture of 80 years old woman for 3 dollars. Masturbation relatively is fun and free.

Every city have different pricing. Shanghai is considered one of the highest, we cannot compare Apples to Oranges. In some cities there are much better, sweeter, prettier girls for half the price or less.

Unfortunately one of the reason why the prices in Shanghai is much higher is because girls are much more "Eductated" here, because they know people, especially foreigners will over pay or pay higher price for their pussies. That is also the reason why they would travel hundred of miles from their home town to Shanghai to "sell" themselves. Of course I am not saying this is the only reason why, there are other reasons why they charge higher, but in general, Supply = Demand, Market Price = Market buying power. If everybody can over pay than obviously the price will not be negotiatable. Other elements are just supplimental.

So, in order not to fall into their trap, we should try to keep the price down. I remembered there were some posting a while back about overpaying and "spoilting the market".

I still think we should stick to the rule of keep the price at a reasonable level and not overpay the girls so that fellow member do not get ripped off.

Enjoy and to a better 2006!

Gifuboy
01-01-06, 06:25
Hi,

Been in Shanghai a few weeks. Reporting on BBS action near DongChangLu on the subway line 2.

Me: Caucasian, 30 year old Chinese speaking.

Directions: Get out at exit 2 of the DongChangLu station in Pudong on subway line 2. Walk around and you'll find lot of BBS, all offering FS.

I was there twice last week, got a nice girl from SiChuan for 200. Since it took me a while to finish she asked for a tip, gave her 250. Prices seem to range from 200 to 300 for FS. Quality varies, service seems to be bad at some places. I recommend going to a few places and try to bargain for a descent price. As someone said here, don't push up inflation too much.

I would also like to warm you about those girls that give you their phone no. and ask you to call them to have dinner etc. They are most likely after your money! I got one who told me we can spend the new year together etc. We agreed to go shopping together, then I was smart enough to ask her if she wanted me to accompany her or if she wanted me to buy her clothes. When I said I wanted to just accompany her she said she had work and we cancelled the date, smart move on my part. My advice is pay your 200-300, have fun then go home, don't be tempted no matter how nice the girl is, you might end up spending a lot more than you should.

Have fun!

Ducan Brother
01-01-06, 07:43
Hi Guys,

I am planning have two days short trip to nearby Small city in Jiangsu Province(four hour bus trip from Shanghai) sooner, supposed on coming weekend.

That is great fun over there, just been there last week, we can find much beautify but as cheap as RMB200 (message & KTV).

you need pay return bus ticket about RMB150,one night accommodation RMB100, for funs up to your appetite.

Drop me PM and i will send you my contact info, BTY i am chinese.

Albert Punter
01-02-06, 08:43
I have generated some curiosity.

Actually, I got the information from the forum so I should say to everybody RTFF, but I don't as I am polite guy.

Please refer to
http://www.internationalsexguide.in...&postcount=3341

and to

http://www.internationalsexguide.in...&postcount=3346

and to

http://www.internationalsexguide.in...&postcount=3360

It does not seem my type of place.

albert punter, where exactly is Catacombs (in GuanDong area)? which street (and cross st) in shanghai?

Haiguish, in regards to your experience with 2 girls at Songyuan Lu cnr of Huangjing Cheng Dao BBSs ... was that 100rmb for fs or bbbj or handjob?

also, can i just be clear about something? am i right in saying it's about 100rmb for hj in bbs, 150rmb for bbbj? (i haven't been to shanghai before). just to add to the overpaying policy, i totally agree it's crazy to be paying anything more than 150rmb for anything. i was in qingdao about 6 months ago. some posts on the site in that section were quoting 600rmb for fs. no way!! i had a 19-yr-old stunner (i'm talking 9.5/10, i kid you not) for 100rmb. it was in the port are in one of those little bbs type shops. so ... we must be careful here. anyway, just my opinion ... thanks

Weelock
01-02-06, 09:14
Albert Punter:

Your url links to the webpages are dead?

For the cheap price there are restrictions. For example, NO BJ, no bathroom, NO air-conditioning/heat, NO clean sheets, and a time limit of 15-20 mins. Well, maybe a BJ for more money. It's like stone age conditions. It's a factory assembly line located in Guangdong, Southern China. Low grade girls do 10 or more a day. You might also find older ladies that will be very happy to serve you ( 80 yr plus ). You are surely to DIE afterwards from the experience or a disease. I have NEVER been there but this should cover it.

I agree with Prince Abert Punter. The information is on the forum on the China section just this week. Please RTFF.

Weelock

PS You can do a search for more info on "catacombs".

I have generated some curiosity.

Actually, I got the information from the forum so I should say to everybody RTFF, but I don't as I am polite guy.

Please refer to
http://www.internationalsexguide.in...&postcount=3341

and to

http://www.internationalsexguide.in...&postcount=3346

and to

http://www.internationalsexguide.in...&postcount=3360

It does not seem my type of place.

Albert Punter
01-02-06, 16:35
Thanks Weelock for pointing out about dead links (don't know what went wrong).

Please go to the photo gallery and read some posts about catacombs, other than watching at nice pictures.

Santa
01-02-06, 17:49
I agree with Trigger, there is no need to pay 350 rmb for blow job only at ZY Pub.

After a New Year's Eve classical music concert we went for another bbs hunt in a different area.

Trigger said his girl wasn't any good, guess it's always hit and miss no matter where you go.

I had a lovely Sichuan bunny who gave me excellent full service. She was slim, pretty and tight. 150 rmb. I wouldn't have found her without Trigger's help. He seems to have pussy radar built into his DNA.

Where? Read the forum, it has already been posted.

Krum Lov
01-04-06, 12:22
santa, that really doesn't help. can you please state address of the place you visited for 150RMB?

Krum Lov
01-04-06, 12:24
if anyone has been to these below, can you pls give your experience, including costs, etc? thnx kindly:

BJ Shops:

1. 385 Danshui Lu
2. 143 Nanchang Lu
3. 441 Kangding Lu
4. 1401 Kangding Lu
5. Corner of Weihai Lu and Maoming Lu: 4th floor

Farmer Joe
01-04-06, 16:28
Recently checked out the above. A quiet night with me as the only customer. Works as described. Girl wasn't great looking, but a good rack and quite friendly and accomodating. Offered FS for 500, which I declined.

Even offered a receipt, so I suppose you could have a BJ instead of dinner and claim it back from your company.

Haven't seen this come up in reviews, but there is a similar place opposite the Hilton Hotel. Can't remember the name, but it's in the row of seedy girly bars, almost directly opposite the hotel. You can't really look in from the outside, but if you go in, you see about three or four bar tables and stools, a corner wall-mounted TV and a staircase. You can sit and drink with the girls at very reasonable prices and then 'go upstairs'. There is a sofa upstairs and you get some nice fondling, HJ or even BJ action, depending on the girl. I've gone up there with two of them on a slow night, one was a nebie that was being trained ...

Cost is not too high, two drinks for going upstairs and a 200 - 300 cash tip for the girl. Girls are so so, have seen some pretty ones, but they don't tend to stay. Mostly a bit seedy, just like the whole place, but friendly.

Gualtier Malde
01-04-06, 19:50
Interesting. All the seedy bars there have an upstairs, but not all of them offer service, from what I've seen. One of them has a nice Indian Restaurant upstairs - I recommend it. The other ones I've been in (I haven't been in all of them) just offer drinks with cuddly drink girls.

Farmer Joe, if you can be a little more specific about which one offers extras, I'll try it out and report when I'm there this month. I don't particularly want to have to try each one, since that would potentially involve a lot of drinks...

David

Recently checked out the above. A quiet night with me as the only customer. Works as described. Girl wasn't great looking, but a good rack and quite friendly and accomodating. Offered FS for 500, which I declined.

Even offered a receipt, so I suppose you could have a BJ instead of dinner and claim it back from your company.

Haven't seen this come up in reviews, but there is a similar place opposite the Hilton Hotel. Can't remember the name, but it's in the row of seedy girly bars, almost directly opposite the hotel. You can't really look in from the outside, but if you go in, you see about three or four bar tables and stools, a corner wall-mounted TV and a staircase. You can sit and drink with the girls at very reasonable prices and then 'go upstairs'. There is a sofa upstairs and you get some nice fondling, HJ or even BJ action, depending on the girl. I've gone up there with two of them on a slow night, one was a nebie that was being trained ...

Cost is not too high, two drinks for going upstairs and a 200 - 300 cash tip for the girl. Girls are so so, have seen some pretty ones, but they don't tend to stay. Mostly a bit seedy, just like the whole place, but friendly.

Farmer Joe
01-05-06, 16:24
Sorry David, really forgot the name of the place, but if you cross the road from the Hilton entrance and turn right, it's the rightmost of the places. It's got a small window with a poster partly covering it and a brown door, so you can't really look inside from the outside. If you open the door, the bar is to your left. It's quite small, the size of someone's living room. You recognize it when you see it.

As I said, upstairs entails HJ or BJ, depending on the girl. Girl quality is soso, sometimes a young hottie, but i suppose they move on to better things, e.g. KTVs.

Farmer Joe
01-05-06, 16:32
This has probably been reviewed here already, but maybe too far down the thread. For anyone interested in Sauna/ Massage with a Happy Ending, Legend Sauna is a good choice.

It's on Huahai Lu, opposite Times Square, on the 9th Floor of a building with a shopping mall called 'Wa' (you see the large blue sign) on the ground floor (there's also an apparently famous KTV in the building, but haven't had a chance to check that).

Service is Y898 for 90 min of usually very good massage with a good old HJ and, depending on the girl, some full body fondling. Some girls offer BJ with a showercap as protection (they are very strict about 'no FS').

You can also get the usual nail cutting, ear cleaning and other services, plus small snacks and drinks. They have Thai Satellite in the waiting room, so you can catch Star Sports and HBO while you're resting.

Overall, not cheap, but a good, clean, friendly environment for a relaxing two hours.

Haven't checked out other saunas, but heard the one in Shanghai Hotel is decent for Y650/ 60 minutes. No address for that, but I am sure it's easy to figure it out.

Unknown One
01-05-06, 19:58
Called Julie from ZY Bar to come to my hotel a couple of nights ago. She happily showed up and immediately threw her arms around me for a long kiss. Albert Punter is right about one thing, the girls here are very passionately trained. At least the one I been screwing is. I havent been able to find a way to ask for one of her friends, seeing that might make her unhappy? All in all, full service 700 RMB but she stayed with me for 4 hours. First she came in, kissing, and then she went to take a shower, 20 minutes, more kissing and clothes coming off, 20 minutes, foreplay including oral, kissing and alot of touching, 30 minutes, kissing while I masturbate her 20 minutes, sex in missionary position 15 minutes, she came and said " baby, dont touch me down there, its too sensitive right now..." we kissed, talked, she continued to blow me until I popped. We hung out some more, took in the scenary of Huang Pu river and the Bund, 30 minutes later, she was polishing my pole again until I popped once more before she said she had to go. Now she wants to invite me out dancing. Ahh...any ideas on how to also get with some of her friends? Seen some other ones that also seem really cute from there. Anybody want to head out together sometime? Will be in Shanghai until the end of the week before heading out again.

Unknown One
01-05-06, 20:18
Welcome to Shanghai first off. Nice city it is, really. To get you started if you are looking to find your own action, because you enjoy the hunt, then I suggest you try some easier grounds such as Xin Tian Di down by Huai Hai area. It is a newly developed area that specifcally caters to foreigners, while locals also like to go there. It has a fantastic western atmosphere, as well as western prices of course. Check out the club Luna for some good rock music if that is your thing, they play pretty well for most of your cover song needs while you sit back and choose your poison. The key is that there are usually anywhere between 5-10 girls that like to dance up front, and they are more than happy to meet foreigners. Other clubs there also serve the same purpose. Be careful while hunting around here though, I often see foreigners act brash in China and I guess the Zhu Lian gang is starting to take claim to Xin Tian Di area, they also like to go there for drinks. This applies to all foreigners. They are one of the local large gangs in Shanghai. I have seen them in Luna before. Well dressed in suits, and also act like they own the place. Dont like foreigners who act like the shit in China.

If you want more straight to the point action, its the same everywhere in China, look for the barber shop swirl with pink neon lights on the streets. Take a stroll out at night and go window shopping if you will. Whenever I go to a foreign city I always take a 2 block radius walk around the hotel. There are usually bbs right around the hotels on the side streets.

For a truely challenging experience. you can always stake out the foreign language university and its local establishments like a coffee shop around there and try to pick up on a girl that may want to chat with you in English in the evening, and polish your knob for you at night.

Good luck and welcome again to this wonderful city! If you have any other inquiries, feel free to contact one of our friendly staff who I assure you will be more than happy to serve!

Unknown One
01-05-06, 20:31
If possible, do you have any info on some of the other girls in ZY? Pictures for example? Nothing erotic, more shopping catalog. I find it hard to go in there to try out other girls when I got a girl there that sees me as belonging to her, so Im thinking of doing take out with them. I remember seeing some other ones that were really quite nice.

If you dont mind sharing some info of course.

Santa
01-06-06, 10:24
Where??? In The shops you and others have already listed. Just go and hunt. Go early, take your time, no hurry. Politely negotiate and leave if they want to overcharge. If you don't find the one you want and at the right price, then get the map back out and jump in a taxi. The rule is, don't be in a hurry and don't over pay. Does that help? Happy hunting.

Krum Lov
01-06-06, 12:14
sorry to be pedantic, santa, but no, not really.

what i'd like to know is the address of the place where you had a "lovely Sichuan bunny who gave you excellent full service. She was slim, pretty and tight. 150 rmb." i (and i'm sure many other punters) would love to know. thanks again.

Ace Gallant
01-06-06, 12:56
Where??? In The shops you and others have already listed. Just go and hunt. Go early, take your time, no hurry. Politely negotiate and leave if they want to overcharge. If you don't find the one you want and at the right price, then get the map back out and jump in a taxi. The rule is, don't be in a hurry and don't over pay. Does that help? Happy hunting.

Bad Santa.... stop teasing him....

You must be talking about the Village.

1 more day...! Man of the Dark will be back in town...

Cheers!

Mianbao
01-06-06, 15:05
In terms of what Farmer Joe is talking about, there is another one further down towards Huaihai Lu if you walk out of the Hilton and turn right, and then keep walking for 10 minutes. It is in an alleyway and has a Budweiser sign outside - you cannot miss it. Small bar area just inside with girls sitting waiting - very obvious. Quality was 4/10 when I checked a couple of months ago though so I gave it a miss, but I suspect that there are dozens of this kind of place waiting to be discovered. Presume this might be available on Julu Lu strip near the Hilton as well.

Santa
01-06-06, 15:51
No it wasn't. But I'll send Krum Lov a PM and tell him where I found the Sichuan Bunny.

Welcome home Darkman. Went to Tong ren Lu and saw guys looking intensely at your girlfriend. She really is a beauty!

Ace Gallant
01-06-06, 16:56
No it wasn't. But I'll send Krum Lov a PM and tell him where I found the Sichuan Bunny.

Welcome home Darkman. Went to Tong ren Lu and saw guys looking intensely at your girlfriend. She really is a beauty!

Well... she may not be working there soon.... you still in town?

Tripper planning a night out tomorrow, MAB is also in town. looks like the most of the gang except for DavidXyzz.. are in town! Its ok dave...we'll do a few more on your behalf! And when you get back we can let you know where are the betterones!

Cheers!

Ducan Brother
01-06-06, 16:59
Tonight about 8:Pm found four to five SW at the corss of Pudong avenue and Jimo Road (side road nearby Orient hospital, Pudong), average 5-7, elder or young, ML for RMB50, rent room with air-conditioner, five minutes walk.

Bigguy49
01-06-06, 18:02
Well, this is my first post here.

I am about 10 years in China already but only few days on ISG, and will contribute soon to this board with some experiences.

But, one thing I would like to know, where is this 'village' many of you are referring to??? Never ever heard about it!

Your humble

Bigguy49

Well... she may not be working there soon.... you still in town?

Tripper planning a night out tomorrow, MAB is also in town. looks like the most of the gang except for DavidXyzz.. are in town! Its ok dave...we'll do a few more on your behalf! And when you get back we can let you know where are the betterones!

Cheers!

Albert Punter
01-06-06, 19:55
I think you should go in and get another girl: that shouldn't be any problem.

After taking out a girl, I went back some time later.
When I went in, that girl came to me and asked me to take her to my place, but I had seen another interesting hottie and I wanted her.

So I asked her to follow me.
First girl had to accept and also for mamasan it was OK.

If possible, do you have any info on some of the other girls in ZY? Pictures for example? Nothing erotic, more shopping catalog. I find it hard to go in there to try out other girls when I got a girl there that sees me as belonging to her, so Im thinking of doing take out with them. I remember seeing some other ones that were really quite nice.

If you dont mind sharing some info of course.

Pmk6666
01-07-06, 05:47
First time in Shanghai and I want to sample the local goodies.

If anyone has the phone number of a outcall girl that provides a good service, please PM me.

Unknown One
01-07-06, 07:21
You are right, she has to be ok, you are the main player of course. However, she might still be upset about it, and I dont want it to ruin her "spirit" with me the next time I go back to her. Girl's do get jealous you know. Even with pros. It was just a thought, I prefer more...discretion. Either way thanks for the PM on some new names.

Oh and this to everybody out here: Do not pick Luo Jing from Shichuan, she has seriously natural bad breath. Nothing could get rid of it, and she kept trying to kiss me and it just killed everything. Had to nicely ask her to leave afterwards because I really didnt want her to stay anymore. Guess that is taking one for the team eh? Im guessing this just might be the girl that David Xyzzy ran into. It didnt smell like she didnt gargle, she just has naturally bad breath. You can smell it by just talking to her. AVOID HER!

Ace Gallant
01-07-06, 10:00
You are right, she has to be ok, you are the main player of course. However, she might still be upset about it, and I dont want it to ruin her "spirit" with me the next time I go back to her. Girl's do get jealous you know. Even with pros. It was just a thought, I prefer more...discretion. Either way thanks for the PM on some new names.

Oh and this to everybody out here: Do not pick Luo Jing from Shichuan, she has seriously natural bad breath. Nothing could get rid of it, and she kept trying to kiss me and it just killed everything. Had to nicely ask her to leave afterwards because I really didnt want her to stay anymore. Guess that is taking one for the team eh? Im guessing this just might be the girl that David Xyzzy ran into. It didnt smell like she didnt gargle, she just has naturally bad breath. You can smell it by just talking to her. AVOID HER!

I think she need to see the dentist to get her cavities fix. Human don't get natural bad breath...hehehe...

Thanks for telling us on the post!

Santa
01-07-06, 12:19
Some guys like "freebies" from discos, others like 5 star hotel saunas where they pay $100 US for a nice relaxing massage and wank. This not my style.

I have learned to love the very sordid life. I want to hunt for kunt down dirty alleys. I don't just want to be a bottom feeder, I like to wallow in the muck.
I like the pink lights and naughty ladies; the smell of dirty knickers, spit and spunk.

I love the smell of a dirty Shanghai 'horehouse!

Woody Allen said "sex isn't dirty, unless you do it right!". I agree with that.

I posted a poem about Shanghai in the Living in China thread.

Mianbao
01-07-06, 15:10
I am just back from the 'Japanese' Sauna on Dong Zhuangbang Lu that was covered in this thread some time ago. It is at #74, near a strip of BBS in the area near Jiangsu Lu subway station. Signs outside are in Japanese, entrance through frosted glass doors (not the wooden door to the left). If you are outside and look a bit lost a staff member on the sidewalk will ask "Sauna?" and point you inside.

The hot tub/shower area is more run down than Yu Ping or Waves. I arrived at about 7.30pm, and a chubby guy slumped over the back massage table looked up, and then promptly went back to snoring. No 'in your face' service such as at the above mentioned alternative saunas - which for me is a positive. The hot tub was mirky green, but I soaked for 20mins first anyway and do not seem to be suffering from any side effects, so guess it was harmless!

After showering I had barely sat down in one of the foot massage rooms (no open waiting area like at the others), when a hot babe in tight jeans and black leather boots came in and said they were ready. At first I thought I was going to be serviced by her, which I was more than a little pleased about! When arriving at the room however there was another girl waiting in the typical low cut dress. No lineup offered but she had a large rack so thought what the heck. She claimed that she prefers laowai so I guess she might have volunteered, and her service attitude was very good. The usual routine of breast massage, the hot and cold water thing, the red ropes, and then a few different positions. A lot of loud fake moaning on her part and claims to have came twice, before time was up. I requested another five minutes and got it, which turned out to be more than five as I believe by this point she was starting to genuinely enjoy it. I still wasn't done however so a terrific HJ followed, following which the time limit was raised again.

She handed over her mobile number which she had prepared on a slip of paper, and told me she works every day but when business is slow they get off early (midnight instead of 2am), so hopefully there will be a follow up. She also said that when finishing off early a group of them will hit Tongren Lu for laowai hunting, I presume to supplement their income.

Compared with my experiences at Waves and Yu Ping I would rate this one in the middle, although at RMB550 the price advantage balances that out for me. The time limit seems to be strictly inforced, which was an hour. Possibility of outside follow up is an extra bonus.

Hours of operation are 1pm - 2am and Saturday is the slow day.

Overall I would recommend it and I will be going back again.

Fast Eddie 48
01-07-06, 17:55
Some guys like "freebies" from discos, others like 5 star hotel saunas where they pay $100 US for a nice relaxing massage and wank. This not my style.

I have learned to love the very sordid life. I want to hunt for kunt down dirty alleys. I don't just want to be a bottom feeder, I like to wallow in the muck.
I like the pink lights and naughty ladies; the smell of dirty knickers, spit and spunk.

to santa

If you like skanky girl go to the catacomb in chanping dongguan , if will love
this place , do not get any skanky than this , I will pass on all the girl and save them just for you .

fast eddie 48

Gualtier Malde
01-07-06, 23:53
I can certainly vouch for Santa that he loves to wallow in the muck! I've seen him do it! :-) And more power to him. For me, sometimes it is fun, but it isn't what I live for... Sometimes a wank in a 5 star hotel can be a lot of fun!

Hey Santa, see ya in a week! Until then, have fun!

David

Ace Gallant
01-08-06, 00:53
I can certainly vouch for Santa that he loves to wallow in the muck! I've seen him do it! :-) And more power to him. For me, sometimes it is fun, but it isn't what I live for... Sometimes a wank in a 5 star hotel can be a lot of fun!

Hey Santa, see ya in a week! Until then, have fun!

David

Yah Agreed.... we know Santa...

And agree with him fully too! Different person like different things, different types of girls, places etc.

I just like to try everything... and pick my preference... sometime back I like freebies but after a while got tired of spending double the amount of time getting rid of them than the time needed to get them! I still do some not so troublesome freebies... I just tell them up front that I am a "Bad Man"

For those new to this forum:

Once you monger around Shanghai, you will find very quickly it is not difficult to pick up girls, for free or wth money. There are also different standrads of BBS...

But all in all... the center of all the information for these can be found here in the forum. So for those of you that are new, please RTFF before asking.

Welcome back to Shanghai in a weeks time David!
Enjoy Shanghai!

OldAsiaHand
01-08-06, 06:24
Santa,

You must meet Cronin, Blankie and Johnnykon666. These guys are the kings of the muck. I've also been known to be a fan of it myself. The sleazier the better! Come on down to S. China soon and we will hunt in the muck together! There is plenty of it down here.

OAH

Mianbao
01-08-06, 08:33
Well I think the good thing about Shanghai is that it has the whole range, the muck and the top end (cannot compare it to down Guangdong way though).

If you walk north up Zhenning Lu from the intersection with Yuyuan Lu (Jiangsu Lu line 2 metro area) there is a row of BBS on a side street off to the left. About three legit hair cutting places and three of the type people here are more interested in.

The one closest has rooms out the back for FS. Went there last night and the girl kept asking for RMB500, to which I kept replying no way. I stuck to 300 for ages as I felt that was enough (too much in other parts of Shanghai), but eventually settled for 350. Face was average but nice slim body with perky frontal area. Got her number and she will do take out, but for a bit extra she says.

Down the other end of the row is a HJ only place, curtained area is off to the left after you enter. They try to jack up the laowai price here. Not sure if it is because of the area or desperation to earn a bit more before going home for CNY (have been told at two separate BBS that business is slow this winter by the way - so should be possible to bargain hard).

Immediately to the left of the above (furtherest away) is another. Entrance is to the rear after you have entered. Only seemed to have HJ while there but pricing was RMB40 room fee and then pay what you like. Was very pressured into taking two of them though.

Quality in all of these places are mixed, some hotties and some not so.

Cheers,

Mianbao

Troc
01-08-06, 10:56
Sorry David, really forgot the name of the place, but if you cross the road from the Hilton entrance and turn right, it's the rightmost of the places. It's got a small window with a poster partly covering it and a brown door, so you can't really look inside from the outside. If you open the door, the bar is to your left. It's quite small, the size of someone's living room. You recognize it when you see it.

As I said, upstairs entails HJ or BJ, depending on the girl. Girl quality is soso, sometimes a young hottie, but i suppose they move on to better things, e.g. KTVs.Was walking home down Huashan Lu last night in front of the Hilton and had a guy approach me and ask me (in Mandarin) if I wanted to have a girl come home with me. Said all the girls in his bar were available for take out. I told him I was interested as I had just spent 1.5 hrs at the Japanese sauna on Yannan Lu near Shanxi Lu and had just stuffed myself at Brasil Steakhouse (Nanjing Xi Lu across from Jingan temple) and was ready for a good night of sleep. Forgot to ask which bar he was working for as it was too cold for me to stop and chat with him. Will stop by next time to check it out.

Troc

Troc
01-08-06, 11:20
Possibility of outside follow up is an extra bonus. Mianbao,

Most girls will give you their phone number if you ask for it. Helps if you can speak Mandarin. Good way to setup outcall service if you find someone you want to see again.

Troc

Santa
01-08-06, 12:46
Went to a barbershop and negotiated outside with the laoban. Price 130 rmb for full service. walked inside and picked a girl.

In the little back room she said to me "wow, it's so big, it's too big!". I told her "ting bu dong Zhongwen", that is "I don't understand Chinese".

So we do the dirty deed and I give her the 130rmb.
She then shouts to a girl in another cubical "hey, +++++ is that you?".
The other girl replies "yeh".
Then my girl replies in a bragging tone, "I just did a waiguoren and he paid me 130!"
The other girl shouts back "really? wow, that's great!" and then says, "did he have a big one?".
Then my girl shouts "no, it was small, he was easy!".

You see, poor Santa gets no respect.

Ace Gallant
01-08-06, 17:41
Went to a barbershop and negotiated outside with the laoban. Price 130 rmb for full service. walked inside and picked a girl.

In the little back room she said to me "wow, it's so big, it's too big!". I told her "ting bu dong Zhongwen", that is "I don't understand Chinese".

So we do the dirty deed and I give her the 130rmb.
She then shouts to a girl in another cubical "hey, +++++ is that you?".
The other girl replies "yeh".
Then my girl replies in a bragging tone, "I just did a waiguoren and he paid me 130!"
The other girl shouts back "really? wow, that's great!" and then says, "did he have a big one?".
Then my girl shouts "no, it was small, he was easy!".

You see, poor Santa gets no respect.

Well... that's the problem... they purposely pretended that they you scared of you and wanted more money. At the time of negotiation you are horny and they try to give you the impression that they will not do you just to get their negotitation power up. After you agreed on a higher price, they ripped you off.

That is why the negotiations is important and most important we don't get ripped off or over pay.

Poor Santa...

Red Rock II
01-08-06, 20:05
Santa,

Was it a real story of yours? Or you just made it up? Whatever it was, it was a good one! Very funny!

Gualtier Malde
01-09-06, 01:58
I think I missed this one when you posted it FJ. Thanks, I know which one you are talking about. I'll have to check it out next week.

Thanks!

David

As I said, upstairs entails HJ or BJ, depending on the girl. Girl quality is soso, sometimes a young hottie, but i suppose they move on to better things, e.g. KTVs.

Gualtier Malde
01-09-06, 02:00
That guy always seems to be out there. I always just ignore him, because I think that if he is in the loop, you are certainly not going to get the best deal. But if you get a good deal from him, let me know, and maybe I'll stop ignoring him!

David

Was walking home down Huashan Lu last night in front of the Hilton and had a guy approach me and ask me (in Mandarin) if I wanted to have a girl come home with me. Said all the girls in his bar were available for take out. I told him I was interested as I had just spent 1.5 hrs at the Japanese sauna on Yannan Lu near Shanxi Lu and had just stuffed myself at Brasil Steakhouse (Nanjing Xi Lu across from Jingan temple) and was ready for a good night of sleep. Forgot to ask which bar he was working for as it was too cold for me to stop and chat with him. Will stop by next time to check it out.

Troc

Diver98
01-09-06, 04:16
Just got back from 3 days in Shanghai. Stayed at Holiday Inn Downtown as on previous trips. The sauna is on 3rd floor in Plaza Wing (Hotel is divided into two seperated Wings connected by an underground garage). Sauna is rather dingy, 30 RMB for Shower, Steam, etc., then you go into a relaxing room with lounge chairs, TV, etc. You then choose from available girls for massage (100 RMB for 45 minutes). While I was there in early afternoon, only 5 girls to choose from, all in white massage track suits. I chose smaller girl, turns out she is from some town in Szechwan Province. Her face was incredibly cute, body was great. She started regular massage inside of 3 minutes was tugging at my cock and trying to negotiate in Chinese, which I speak only a dozen words or so. She started by asking for 1000 juan, naturally. I laughed and offered 100 finally. She kept talking, started dropping price to 700. I offered 200 and stopped negotiating. She kept playing with my cock, kept dropping the price, finally agreed to 200. I suspect some foreignors would have paid that, it would have been even more in the states for a girl like that!

She took off her top, nice firm titties, dark nipples, perfect, light smooth skin. Guessed her age at 19, found out afterwards she is 21.

Gave a very credible covered blow job (I had no desire to go bareback with a sauna girl!). My hands roamed her body while I thought of baseball, etc. Probably lasted 6 or 8 minutes, enjoyed it, but not a gfe. She cleaned me up, wanted to rush me out, but I pointed to watch so she gave a mediocre massage for remaining time. All in all, good experience but a bit rushed and mechanical, but enjoyed playing with a such a pretty girl.

Opium
01-09-06, 09:40
Ya that guy came up to me too. I was staying at the Shanghai Hotel which is back to back with the Hilton. As I was crossing the street he came up to me and said “do you want a nice chinese girl for fucking?” I ignored him and kept walking. He kept following me talking to me. I finally stopped and held up my hand and said “see this?” and then made a fist. He just looked a bit stunned and said “oh, ok” and walked off.

Foolishly I followed these pricks on 3 different occasions. The first time I went to a bar where there were some idle threats as I refused to drink or pay for a 40 yuan can of beer which smelled of rip-off from the start. I escaped by telling them that if they didn't let me go, I would never ever, not in a million billion years, come back again.
2nd time I walked before we could seal any type of arrangement.
The third time I thought we had an agreement which ended up being dodgy, I paid for 2 drinks (115¥) and tried to leave. Anyway they said that I owed another 150 (100 for room + 50 for girl's time) I told them to fuck off and tried to leave. The resident gorilla grabbed me, I shoved him and a full scale rumble ensued. I drifted the ape a couple of times but got dragged off by the bartender then pinned by the ape. The bartender slugged me twice then the boss finally broke it up. I got out without paying anything extra as I took off my jacket and told the bartender that he would have to fight me again for it. The boss laughed and the bartender backed down, since the ape didn't want anymore, he had no back-up. It was as funny as fuck.
I thought that I could have negotiated a good time if I kept calling them on their tricks such as minimising lady drinks, refusing the overpriced fruit bowls and tried to keep everything moving forward. The tip off really though was that as I initiated intimacy the bird would keep pulling away and insisted on more lady drinks.
Anyway lesson learned. In the immortal words of George Bush:
“fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

Opium
01-09-06, 10:38
I had no luck getting laid in Shanghai. I did check out many of the BBS's but hj's were only on offer. Those hj places, though, can actually be a lot of fun. The first time I went I was led to the back room and was expecting sex. This hj only policy was a novel concept for me. I had two girls back there fondling, feeling and fingering away. I was half pissed and fully horny. Anyway we were all giggling and I indicate that I want sex. They just kind of waved their hands and said mayo. Shit. Anyway I rolled with it. Couldn't cum. Too many distractions I think. The fake moans. The dingy atmosphere. They were jibbering away like a couple of Star Wars characters trying to get optimal positioning on my cock. I started laughing as it was like getting jacked off by a pair of ewoks. It was all quite weird and funny. I was focussing my attention on one of the girls, got her hot but could not persuade her into the tunnel of darkness. Relinquishing a crisp 100 yuan note for their services, I staggered out of there and stumbled into another joint not a block away.
There I was greeted by a hot bird from Guangzhou. She tried to sell me on the idea of having her friend participate. Not wanting a replay of the last experience, I opted out. Anyway she was able to complete the job that the other two started but were unable to finish. It was weird though because as she was whacking away, I was able to do anything to her and I did. Fingered her, licked her, got her to sit on my face, kiss her. Anything went really. Just at the point of coming the entire room began spinning. I think it was from those punches the night before but it was a really weird sexual experience. Total cost was the lao wai rate of 100 rmb.
The next night I was determined to get laid and set out once again and again had no success. One area I wandered must have had 40 bbs's with the frosted glass variety. I sauntered into one, sober this time, and was led to the back room by these two girls. They looked so young I was having second thoughts. I asked them their ages, they said 21 and 22. My apprehension was soon steadied by a firm but friendly hand down my jeans and a tongue on my nipples and another in my mouth. Christ these girls knew how to work it. Well without choice or regrets I was in for the duo. Nothing was going to unhinge me this time, the jibber jabbering and fake moans were just undistracting background sounds. No dizzy spells or other moments of weakness. While the handjob hunnies were cleaning me of my mess they caused, one of the other girls came into the room grabbed my still hard erection, whispered something in my ear and kissed me on the mouth. I have no idea what she said. It was a pretty nice experience being surrounded by these sweet girls, naked, vulnerable and comfortable.
To my surprise, they asked for only 40 yuan a peice. That was the fee. I told them to split the hundred I handed over, kissed each on the cheek and left for other adventures.
The same night I went to the famous ZY pub and was greeted warmly by girl in heavy make up. Can't remember her name but 'Tammy' rings a bell. She was all over me from the start. Anywas after a bit of talking and teasing she convinced me to go to the side room for a little fun. 350 got me what was supposedly a bbbj but was a lot more like a handjob with occaissional and brief mouth contact. The experience was nothing too exciting and will probably be excluded from my memoirs. I thought the experiences at the BBS's were much better and even at the same price would opt for them over the ZY Pub.

Farmboy5
01-09-06, 10:49
I was out walking around the XuJiaHui area and got pulled into a BBS on Xietu Lu. It going south on TianYaoQiao Lu, Xietue Lu is a small street between NanDan Lu and LingLing Lu.Turn left and first small BBS on the right with 4 or 5 enthusiastic girls inthe 5-6 range.

Went to the back, got offered two girl HJ for 100, declined and started one girl for 50. As the action proceeded, she offered BBBJ for 100. At that point, I accepted. Skill was mediocre, but she finally completed the deed and I left depleted, if not ecstatic.

Goldshang
01-09-06, 10:53
I just came across this website www.viplily.com. Looks interesting!!

Apparently, they are offering some kind of high class social companionship by subscribing to some membership.

I will be in Shanghai early next week and am thinking of trying this out. Before I do that I would appreciate some information if anyone has any experience with them or is this a rip-off joint?

Thanks very much!

Ace Gallant
01-09-06, 12:23
Santa,

Was it a real story of yours? Or you just made it up? Whatever it was, it was a good one! Very funny!

Santa is bad but he is good man! Why would he made that up?

In fact, his story is common and happens all the time. Once I was in a bbs and I can hear my girl speaking to another girl next door serving a foreigner... the other girl was saying to my girl about the same thing as what Santa faced. In fact, I remembered, that girl said (In Chinese) "These whiteman, are easy target, they think that they can kill us with their dicks... I can take double that size man!!!"

So my advice.... when dealing with them... there is no mercy!

Mianbao
01-09-06, 15:49
I had no luck getting laid in Shanghai. I did check out many of the BBS's but hj's were only on offer. .The way I have found FS BBS is simply by trial and error. I think I have been to about 3 HJ only places for each FS BBS I have found. I suppose I could just ask before going in, but I hate hanging around the entrance. Anyone know if there is a way to tell? I used to wonder if it was frosted glass vs clear, but that obviously doesn't make much difference.

Farmer Joe
01-09-06, 19:28
As my name suggests, I am always interested in meeting the local farming population (or at least their daughters) and what better place to go for this than Shanghai BBS.

Had a very interesting experience in a BBS on Shaanxi Road, two or three blocks behind the Ritz/ Portman (there are two next to each other on the right hand side if you walk away from the Portman, it's the second one).

Got there quite late and so things weren't to busy. Started with two girls, to have a bit of variety, but was soon joined by a third. Thought, what the heck, three are better than two to sow the seeds and plough the fields. Had barely settled into these three, by now all barebreasted, when girl number four showed up and wanted to join the action. Wasn't too keen at first, but soon gave in to her pleading. Felt just like back home in Dairy Central, with four pairs of bouncy boobies in front of me. Good clean fun! Paid a bit too much in the end, giving each of the girlies their 100, but so what, they sure brought home the harvest.

Santa
01-09-06, 19:55
True story. Stinky little strumpet! Wretched little harlot!

But still I love em, I'll forgive em, and I'll go to em where ever they are.

OAH. Would love to meet you and those guys. Maybe I'll be in Shenzhen soon and I'll send you a PM.

Santa
01-09-06, 20:15
If you guys want more than a handjob then you have to ask.

Have a very quick look in the window. If you think it might be ok then go into the shop, they don't like you hanging around out front gawking in the window.

Now here's the hard part and where I also have trouble, and this is why we need a "useful phrases thread". Mongering conversation is not in your "let's learn chinese" book. Ask what's on the menu and how much? You need to chat in a very slow and casual way with the laoban or the girls, as if you have been to many shops and know what you are doing.

That's how you get what you want at a reasonable price. You don't just go into the back room and hope for the best. You might get lucky that way but you probably will not. The situation is to her advantage to get a big price out of you for crap service.

Hope that helps. I know for some of us it's not easy, but that's the answer.

Chili Padi
01-10-06, 08:28
Just got back from Shanghai and the weather was cold and wet. Stayed at the Hilton but didn't really have much time to walk the streets that much. Did see a few BBS along Julu Lu and Fuming Lu but did not seem too interesting at that point.

Called for a massage from the MP (JB Massage) behind the hotel. Very good (though at times a bit painful) Chinese-accupressure massage. Done very professionally by a pretty mid 20s girl. Didn't get any extra. Not sure if she would offer but didn't ask. 150rmb for 1.5hrs done in your room.

Called one of the outcall massage service advertised in the Shanghai Daily. 2 hour massage and FS for 700rmb. Thinking that since do not have much time to source around, went for it.

Pretty (probably a 7) young girl arrived in half an hour. Speaks English with sort of a Japanese accent ( but she is from China). Said she is 20 y/o and still studying part-time.

Opted for an oil massage. More stroking then a massage. Body then legs and eventually the a**hole itself. Quite sensual. After the massage, took a shower and started with the fun part. She did more ass stroking and balls massage before she capped my little bro and lowered herself onto it.

She felt tight and told me to take it slow. Let her ride me at her pace and then took her doggy for a while before ending in the missionary.

700rmb seems a bit steep for a very basic massage and nothing out of an ordinary f**k but time was not on my side. Next time must get an extra day to at least sample some of the BBS I have heard about.

Chili Padi

Blacklisted
01-10-06, 11:33
Fucking bang on mate! Take no prisoners!!! Fully agree.

Nicely written opium, loved the line about leaving it out of the memoirs! But you're paying too much! They whack off Chinese dudes for 20RMB I'm sure. Even 50 for a laowai is a great fucking deal for them!

Santa is bad but he is good man! Why would he made that up?

In fact, his story is common and happens all the time. Once I was in a bbs and I can hear my girl speaking to another girl next door serving a foreigner... the other girl was saying to my girl about the same thing as what Santa faced. In fact, I remembered, that girl said (In Chinese) "These whiteman, are easy target, they think that they can kill us with their dicks... I can take double that size man!!!"

So my advice.... when dealing with them... there is no mercy!

Blacklisted
01-10-06, 11:36
The way I have found FS BBS is simply by trial and error. I think I have been to about 3 HJ only places for each FS BBS I have found. I suppose I could just ask before going in, but I hate hanging around the entrance. Anyone know if there is a way to tell? I used to wonder if it was frosted glass vs clear, but that obviously doesn't make much difference.

Guaranteed filth and definite full service. Details are in this thread. Do some research. Don't pay more than 130 for FS. And happy hunting! I'm over the joint, think I've fucked anything half descent out there already... Hope that doesn't ruin it for you!

Opium
01-10-06, 12:14
Ya thanks for the info Tripper. I actually did a few visits around china on this trip and downloaded the relevant threads on to my PDA before leaving. Sadly I completely forgot to save the Shanghai thread so I was lost. I also didn't really have time to waste in internet cafe's so it was kind of like starting from scratch. I also couldn't locate an English map so that just added to my disorientation.

Anyway Shanghai is a fun place. Its weird because during the day I didn't find it too interesting and rather boring but the nightlife was grand.

Don't know if I can steal away for another year but next time I return I'll certainly be downloading this guide.

Ace Gallant
01-10-06, 15:19
Guaranteed filth and definite full service. Details are in this thread. Do some research. Don't pay more than 130 for FS. And happy hunting! I'm over the joint, think I've fucked anything half descent out there already... Hope that doesn't ruin it for you!

Come on Tripper.... there are few dozen BBS there at the village, and the girls come and go... you need to be doing at least 5 everyday in order cover those half decent ones out there! hehehe...

Hey guys... I was kidding... the village is tripper's second home man... he love that place and I tell you he really knows the way around there....

Blacklisted
01-10-06, 23:43
Nope, it's true, and Santa will vouch for me!!

So for all those poor lost souls stuck in internet cafes, jump in a cab and tell him (or her) you want to go to Wuzhong lu and Hangzhong Lu ge lukou. Ensure he knows it's not Hongzhong lu (which is close by, but not walking close by).

To make sure he definitely knows where you're talking about, you might mention it's "Hangdong lu, hangxi lu, hangnan lu, hen jin, hen jin" and that will defintely get you where you want to go. When you see a big white arch that you drive through as you turn off Wuzhong lu into Hangzhong lu, you know you've hit paydirt. Jump out there and start walking up hangzhong lu, then wander down sidestreets, it's a veritable gold field.

It's a 30-50RMB cab ride from city, so you might go as a team, but I would try to keep it to no more than 2 laowais, as you may tend to attract a bit of attention. People out there will also ask how the fuck you know about this place, so just tell them you are a Shanghai ren.

FS: 130
BBBJ: fuck knows as this can get you some nasties out there!
HJ: why would you?? You're in the fucking village man! It's cheap!

Have fun, and for christ's sake, be safe@!

Shadowsama
01-11-06, 00:39
Hi Tripper,

I thought the Police shut those guys down in NOV or something,
cuz of a herpes outbreak... Did they get reopen? Have you
been back since?

-SS

You're in the fucking village man! It's cheap!

Have fun, and for christ's sake, be safe@!

Ace Gallant
01-11-06, 01:04
!

I believe you! as I said....

By the way.... he you get around to try those BBS long Chang de Lu? I pass by that road everyday on the way home... I am not much of a BBS guy but the magnetic power is getting stronger everyday.... I counted there must be at least 20 odd BBS there!

Blacklisted
01-11-06, 05:00
sussed them out, but not much to report. i think all the bbs are much of a muchness. occasionally you find a hottie, but most of them are working at ktv. there are a few good ones out on dalian lu though that are worth a look. bit out of the way for most peeps though.

happy hunting!

Blacklisted
01-11-06, 05:02
Hi Tripper,

I thought the Police shut those guys down in NOV or something,
cuz of a herpes outbreak... Did they get reopen? Have you
been back since?

-SS

A few of the boys went out there and that's how we found out, huge disappointment to poor Dave who thought we were pulling his leg! But it only lasted for a day or so as far as I was aware, and now there are more than ever. Darkman may know more, but they certainly are business as usual for the last month or so.

Ace Gallant
01-11-06, 05:06
A few of the boys went out there and that's how we found out, huge disappointment to poor Dave who thought we were pulling his leg! But it only lasted for a day or so as far as I was aware, and now there are more than ever. Darkman may know more, but they certainly are business as usual for the last month or so.

Yap they were shutdown for a day or two only... as far as I know.. the following weekends after the shutdown, they were back in Business!

How can those Police let those poor girls starve to death? They need us to feed them in both mouth! Hehehe...

Santa
01-11-06, 17:19
The other barbershop areas were also very good.

In the city, Trigger and I never paid more than 200rmb and that was only on one occasion. We usually paid 150rmb and often got excellent service.Two girls we had at Dalian Lu were real champs and I found my Sichuan Bunny on Fuxing Lu. Because we didn't have to travel as far, and because it was cleaner and safer, the shops nearer to the city center were often better.

The real reason for our success was Trigger. It was his years of dedicated study of the language, his fine negotiation skills, and his very careful study of the forum. He was a cool diplomat, very much the pedigreed professional. If mongering were an olympic sport, I think he could take home the gold for the ISG Team. Jackson would be proud!

I would just stand in the shop with saliva dribbeling from my lower lip, just like one of Pavlov's dogs anticipating his next morsel of fresh flesh. On a couple of occasions Trigger had to reprimand me for gawking and slobbering.

My favourite gal was the one picking her nose in front of me and flicking her green snot across the room. Yes, my kind of girl. Sweet thing. A true kindred spirit! She recognised me for the dirty, degenerate mongrel that I am.

Thanks Trigger. That was a Christmas Season I'll never forget. Good on ya mate!

Gualtier Malde
01-11-06, 20:53
That wasn't you guys pulling my leg, Tripper, it was the old ball and chain! I had to bail early for my phone call. I have to say that particular night was a disappointment, but I certainly understand now why things were all boarded up.

I guess you have to give the police credit, that they shutdown places because of a herpes outbreak, rather than because of illegal prostitution!

See you guys next week!

David

Dog Day
01-12-06, 02:08
Well..DA VILLAGE, it closes and opens..but now seems back in business.
Went there twice this week.
First met a really pretty girl from Xiamen named Xiao Pang, 20 yrs (8 looks-9 body) One real hot looking irl who moans and groans and I can feel really likes shagging. No hurried sex and she moves her body following your strokes. She said she will go home on the 20th and will not go back. 150 damage.
That shagging made me miss Xiao Pang, so came back two days later but it was late and she was not there. Settled for a 6 look-8 body 21 yr old girl with huge titties. This time brought her to my apartment for 200 damage. WOW! She might be so so looking, but she made this up in bed. Vacuum strength BBBJ, Wild horse rodeo type cowgirl, hoohee! While doing her doggie put my thumb in her other hole. Thumb tip, then the whole deal while my dick was in her wet pussy. She did not complain but instead moaned. This made me so horny that I moved my covered dick from her pussy to that tighter hole. That was super tight! Fuck that hole doggie than mish. I asked her if it was painful and all she says was shufu! shufu! I can not control anymore so I wanted to come in her pussy. She changed the condom, and I moved my dick to her pussy which was now flowing with her cum. Hate it, my bed was soaked with her juices! Well it was less than a minute and I blew my load..What a night that was.

Legal Lad
01-12-06, 03:41
Sounds you had a great time Dog Day. Did you get any personal info you would be willing to share via PM? ::hint hint::

'lad

Blacklisted
01-12-06, 04:00
That's an amazing price. Santa and I couldn't get them to budge below 400 for take out, so you have done exceptionally well. They seem to love the sisterhood in the shop far too much to want to leave.

Cheers back at ya Santa, it was a season to be jolly, that's for fucking sure! My elephant gun is back in the rack, and my safari suit is at the cleaners for some time. I'm sure the urge to hunt will soon invade my dreams again, but I may wait until the village is refilled with next seasons fresh meat before venturing back into that neck of the woods again!

Ace Gallant
01-12-06, 06:00
That's an amazing price. Santa and I couldn't get them to budge below 400 for take out, so you have done exceptionally well. They seem to love the sisterhood in the shop far too much to want to leave.

Cheers back at ya Santa, it was a season to be jolly, that's for fucking sure! My elephant gun is back in the rack, and my safari suit is at the cleaners for some time. I'm sure the urge to hunt will soon invade my dreams again, but I may wait until the village is refilled with next seasons fresh meat before venturing back into that neck of the woods again!

As it is Chinese new year time, most of the girls who made their big bucks wil be heading to their hometown. These will be the popular ones, pretty ones, sexy ones... so what are left behind? those not so popular ones or those who are here working for less than 6 months. I tried calling some of the cute ones that I know (from BBS, KTV, Bars, etc) and they are all telling me they will be off in the next few days or by end of next week!

In other words..... there will not be a lot of good choices in the market. Tripper you did chose the right time to take a rest! As Santa said; you are the king of BBS!

If any hunting season starts after Chinese New Year! In the mean time..... I guess I go back to my freebies GFs that seem to be here for good!

On the part about sisterhood.... this is my experience.... they do not wants to leave straight away with you while you are at the shop.... many a time I found that an exchange of cell# and you call them to meet up on their "Off" day work better for them. Of course, their "off day"... can becomes any day! I never face any girl I came across that I called them the day after or at random day that it is not their "off day"! They seems to be ready to meet you as long as you call them in the afternoon or morning. Just remember to ask what time is their work hours and you make sure you call them an hour before or after their work hours and you will be sure the following day will be their "Off day"! Sort of gave me a feeling that they stay off work just to meet you. Also the other thing I found pretty strange is that these girls doesn't seems to want your money??? I got a lot of freebies from these... So if money is not the thing they are after...than what? Or it is just their long term investment on me? Give me sxx sxx sxx and they struck on to me; pay back time is later??? I tend to think that way because... I got one that is struck in my Hongqiao home...never wants to leave!!! As far as freebies is concerns as I said in my previous postings.... easy to get.... hard to get rid...... Any other fellow member inputs on this????

Cheers!

St Germain
01-12-06, 09:43
GF away for a day means Mr. Happy comes out to play.

My first stop was the Merrylin Hotel (美林阁) here in Pudong. It’s located on the corner of Zhangyang Lu and Laoshan Donglu, just a bit north from the Purple Mountain.

In the back of the building there’s an entrance for a sauna/massage place, with a sign in Chinese, Japanese and English (“Body Massage”). I’ve walked by it many times, but this was my first chance to check it out.

At the entrance I was quoted 1,000 for full service. I countered with 600. They came down to 800 but wouldn’t budge from there. Since I know I can get good service at other saunas for 550-700, I walked out. Has anyone ever tried this place?

While on my way to a nearby BBS to empty the tank, I suddenly remembered a post by AZN Man from a few months ago about the Renhe Hotel (仁和宾馆) on Pudong Dadao. So I hopped in a cab and was there in a few minutes. The sign is huge, so you can’t miss it.

Sauna is on the second floor. I arrived at about 10pm and there was almost no one there. It’s not as nice as some of the other saunas in Shanghai, but then again I am not there to enjoy the furnishings. List price for FS is 618, but they discounted this to 560. First girl they sent in was a 7. I asked to see another. So in came a solid 5. So back she went in return for the 7 again.

No preamble massage. Right down to business starting with the usual catbath. Then some reasonably good AR. Then a vice-grip CBJ and then FS in any position.

The girl (#91) was not a stunner, but good attitude helped make up for that. She was accommodating with lots of AR. She said I was her first foreigner ever and so she was a little nervous. I worked her over for quite a while but she was a real trooper throughout with no complaints.

This place is not worth a cross-town trip, given the other options available around town. But if you are in the area and want to get your end away in something better than a BBS, then this place isn’t bad.

Thanks, AZN Man, for the tip.

Count

Gualtier Malde
01-13-06, 07:36
In case you haven't been tuning in to Sugar Baba's photo forum, you might be interested in the subtopic starting at the link below:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=424410&postcount=1057

David

Edit: Just realized that only takes you to one post. Well, go to the forum and scroll down to message 1057, read up from there.

Santa
01-13-06, 13:50
Take away price can be 200 + return taxi fare, for short time, if you don't take her too far. 500 for overnight, 400 if you take her after midnight + taxi fare. On site is 130. Please do not pay more. If they want 150 then walk to the next shop. We think we should not tell you guys about this place because we think you will pay higher prices and fuck it up. So again, do not pay more! Suggest 100 and reluctantly move up to 130. Before you go to do the dirty deed, make sure they understand that you expect a fuck for that price.

If it's earlier in the evening, and she's the most popular girl, then she may refuse the take away offer.

As Trigger said, the local scruffs get a HJ for 20 and FS for 50 to 70. 100 max.

We pay more because we are well dressed waiguoren. Don't dress up.

As for Darkman getting them for free, well, he's the expert at that. I would say they see him as a potential boyfriend sugar daddy. Why, because he's a local asian guy, fluently speaks the language and knows how to charm the knickers off 'em. Lucky bastard!

He gets all the respect, I just get laughed at. Sometimes life sucks like that.

BJK
01-13-06, 16:02
Hi,
I'll be coming to Shanghai for a week from the 22nd.
Given this is just before CNY what are the best options?
I gather that many BBS girls will go home, what about the sauna's and hotel beauty parlors, will they have talent?

I have mongered in China before but not in Shanghai and don't speak much Chinese. Hopefully there is someone with experience of this time of year that can give tips for best types of places to home onto.

Cheers,
BJK

Mike666
01-13-06, 18:11
Hi,

I gather that many BBS girls will go home, what about the sauna's and hotel beauty parlors, will they have talent?

I have mongered in China before but not in Shanghai and don't speak much Chinese. Hopefully there is someone with experience of this time of year that can give tips for best types of places to home onto.

Cheers,

BJKDon't know about beauty parlors, but you can probably expect sauna to operate as usual. I know of 2 places in the downtown core that will continue to operate during CNY. BUT you can expect to see more new faces. Girls with "senority" (been working in the establishment for a while) will go home while new ones fill in. If you are anxious to meet your regular, better call ahead.

Opium
01-13-06, 20:38
Not the girls of course but the mongers? All I hear is "PLEASE don't spoil it" and all that other whining bullshit? "Please don't overpay." Do you fuckers really have such low self respect where you would actually waste your time quibbling over such a meager amount? I mean fucking hell, paying Xiaojie 50 yuan more for a good time equates to less than 3 pounds sterling. I can't whack for 3 pounds stirling.
My perspective. Flame away Santa

Ace Gallant
01-13-06, 21:02
Not the girls of course but the mongers? All I hear is "PLEASE don't spoil it" and all that other whining bullshit? "Please don't overpay." Do you fuckers really have such low self respect where you would actually waste your time quibbling over such a meager amount? I mean fucking hell, paying Xiaojie 50 yuan more for a good time equates to less than 3 pounds sterling. I can't whack for 3 pounds stirling.
My perspective. Flame away Santa

I don't mind paying the price but:

I don't see why anyone want to pay 200 when you can pay 100 for the same product? what worst is the feeling of been ripped off. You think the girl appreciate it? I guarrantee you they will be laughing at you and calling you Stupid foreigner the moment you walk out of the shop. I don;t see the logic here... you rather pay more and get to be call stupid foreigners or You pay less and been called curse to be a "old Shanghai" (Smart monger).

Apparantly you do not know Chinese culture well. You give them 150 now, they ask for 200 tomorrow. You give them 200 tomorrow they ask for 250 the day after. What will the price be a month later? In no time it will be as expansive as Tokyo to go mongering.

IMHO: It is not the money that matters, it is the principals.

Happy mongering!

Ace Gallant
01-13-06, 21:09
Hi,

Cheers,
BJK

As mike said; the older more experience ones are home for CNY. Those fresh faces... are also limited in choices. And hit rates are low too!

I am saying this because I visited Saunas, BBS and Bars during CNY period over the last 3 years. Basically CNY time there are nothing to do, so where you head for? Furthermore, the operators knowing that CNY are low periods... they will not have so many girls working. Except for BBS, they get paid Salary too!

My best bet is still the Disco like babyface where there are local girls.

Good Luck!

Opium
01-13-06, 21:23
Lao Wai? I've been called worse. Is the self esteem of mongerer's that fragile that you must quibble? Treat them well, sincerely, what goes around, comes around. If you don't think so, you may either need to hug your inner child or be on the recieving end of a ***** slap.

Spider916
01-13-06, 22:08
Hi guys,

After RATF quite extensively I still have a question:
In February I will be in SHA for two days staying at the St. Regis in Pudong and since I will not have much time to venture into other areas of SHA and because I will be with some pretty conservative colleagues I would like to know if there is any action to be found in that hotel, i.e. bar or massage parlor or in the vicinity of the hotel.
Many thanks

Strato

Santa
01-13-06, 23:49
I really don't give a fuck what you pay them, pay whatever you like. But Darkman is exactly right. He knows this game better than you or I. Read his post again and listen up.

In China it's about money and face. If you overpay the girl, she does not think you are a really nice guy because you paid a little extra, she thinks you are an ignorant fucking shit. Does she think "wow, he's a nice guy, he paid 300"? No! She thinks she out smarted you and that you are a fucking moron. That's the game.

As you leave the brothel she thinks "there goes a really ignorant sucker!".

She very much admires the the guy that negotiated the right price and got the best service. She thinks he is really cool. Smart! Experienced! Couldn't fool him!

That's the reality of China. That's the way I have learned to perceive it. That's the hard reality. Not flaming you buddy, just letting you know that's the way I have learned to perceive it.

Correct me if you guys think I'm wrong, but I think the guys who know China will agree.

Ace Gallant
01-14-06, 01:08
Hi guys,

In February I will be in SHA for two days staying at the St. Regis in Pudding and since I will not have much time to venture into other areas of SHA and because I will be with some pretty conservative colleagues I would like to know if there is any action to be found in that hotel, i.e. bar or massage parlor or in the vicinity of the hotel.
Many thanks

Strato

Here is a good indication: Most 3 or 4 start hotel has a Sauna or KTV within the hotel. If your doesn;t than you are better off staying in another hotel. If your does, than you don't have to wonder too far or waste time hunting. These hotel with KTV or Sauna usually you will get a call in the evening asking whether "you want massage?" So again you don't have to waste time even walking down stairs.

But be careful, there are several scams in Pudong where some girls who do not work in the hotel KTV or Sauna will call up to your room saying that they are guest or they provide sexual services. There are cases where myfriends got rob. Ask them if they are from the hotel and if they said they are, ask them to call back 5 mins later because you will call the hotel manager to verify. If they are really from the hotel they will call back otherwise that the last time you will hear from her.

By the way Motel 168 mentioned in the thread has many outlets and most of them has in-house services.

Enjoy and be safe!

Ace Gallant
01-14-06, 01:17
I really don't give a fuck what you pay them, pay whatever you like. But Darkman is exactly right. He knows this game better than you or I. Read his post again and listen up.

In China it's about money and face. If you overpay the girl, she does not think you are a really nice guy because you paid a little extra, she thinks you are an ignorant fucking shit. Does she think "wow, he's a nice guy, he paid 300"? No! She thinks she out smarted you and that you are a fucking moron. That's the game.

As you leave the brothel she thinks "there goes a really ignorant sucker!".

She very much admires the the guy that negotiated the right price and got the best service. She thinks he is really cool. Smart! Experienced! Couldn't fool him!

That's the reality of China. That's the way I have learned to perceive it. That's the hard reality. Not flaming you buddy, just letting you know that's the way I have learned to perceive it.

Correct me if you guys think I'm wrong, but I think the guys who know China will agree.

The feeling is those girls that are sincerely thinks that you are a nice guy are the ones that ends up on your bed free. They are the ones that really wants you as a long term boyfriend. For these... I know I am feeling guilty for having too much Freebies!

Other than these the rest just wants get to most money out of you, if they don't have to service you and just get your donation the better! Just take your money and they want you fuck off! Santa is totally right about his experience!

In China, these girls have no mercy!

It is matter of principal again! Of course anyone have the rights to give lots of charities and donations!

As far as concern, if I give donations, I want the person to appreciate it and not get a kick in the back for been stupid. Regardless of whether I get anything in returns or not. But just don't get reverse effect is enough!

OK enough of these rattering on a few buck matters... this forum is for discussion of good mongering places and not on principals.

Happy Mongering, and stay safe!

St Germain
01-14-06, 09:13
Hi guys,

In February I will be in SHA for two days staying at the St. Regis in Pudding and since I will not have much time to venture into other areas of SHA and because I will be with some pretty conservative colleagues I would like to know if there is any action to be found in that hotel, i.e. bar or massage parlor or in the vicinity of the hotel.
Many thanks

Strato

I know the Holiday Inn next to the St. Regis has a sauna/massage center. It's something like 750 RMB for 2 hours, which probably includes a HJ. I haven't tried it myself, this is just what I have heard. But definitely no FS available there. The St. Regis probably has a similar massage place.

Outside on the street you will find plenty of SWs, if that's your thing. In front of the Holiday Inn seems to be a popular place for them to congregate.

If you are willing to try BBS, there are some on the east-west cross streets nearby, particularly Pudian Lu. (Walk south from the St. Regis to Pudian Lu and turn right...can't miss 'em).

For a massage parlor with FS, you can try the "Body Massage" place in the back of the Merrylin Hotel, which I posted about only a few days ago. The Chinese name of the hotel is "Mei Lin Ge" and it's on the corner of Zhangyang Lu and Laoshan Donglu. I'd say it's about a 10 minute walk (or 3 minute cab ride) from the St. Regis.

I went in there a couple days ago and asked if they have FS. I was quoted 1,000, which subsequently dropped to 800. I didn't try it since I didn't feel like paying 800 that night. But anyway, I know that FS is available there and it seems like a decent place. I will probably try it someday.

Good luck in finding what you want.

Count

Albert Punter
01-14-06, 10:25
Opium,

I must admit I agree 100% with Santa and Darkman.
In China you must bargain to get consideration.
When I go to Shanghai Xiang Yang market in Huai Hai Rd., even though I do not understand Chinese, by looking at their faces I understand the comments of the shopowners about foreigners who overpay goods.
You may say that a fake bag or a fake watch is not the same that a real pussy.
Well, it is exactly the same. This is mentality here.
I have learned this after years of business negotiations.
Actually, mentality is similar in other regions/countries.

Anyhow, in my opinion money has nothing to do with respect.
When you say we should treat them well. Maybe we do it already, in other ways than paying more or less money.

Lao Wai? I've been called worse. Is the self esteem of mongerer's that fragile that you must quibble? Treat them well, sincerely, what goes around, comes around. If you don't think so, you may either need to hug your inner child or be on the recieving end of a ***** slap.

Cebu Local
01-14-06, 10:46
Opium,

I must admit I agree 100% with Santa and Darkman.
In China you must bargain to get consideration.
When I go to Shanghai Xiang Yang market in Huai Hai Rd., even though I do not understand Chinese, by looking at their faces I understand the comments of the shopowners about foreigners who overpay goods.
You may say that a fake bag or a fake watch is not the same that a real pussy.
Well, it is exactly the same. This is mentality here.
I have learned this after years of business negotiations.
Actually, mentality is similar in other regions/countries.

Anyhow, in my opinion money has nothing to do with respect.
When you say we should treat them well. Maybe we do it already, in other ways than paying more or less money.You have to learn the difference between projecting a "GOOD HEART" and projecting "STUPID".I am a nice guy,but my Chinese business partners have adviced me overpaying or tipping does not have the same effect as Western Culture.If you want to project GOOD HEART,Try driving a hard bargain to gain"Face" then throw in bonuses.Example I get a Freelancer at the going rate of 200RMB then after the service,I tell her you have made me happy I will add 100 RMB bonus,When all she was expecting was 200RMB.That way She strives hard to earn the bonus.Anyway just my 2 centavos opinion

Dragon419
01-14-06, 11:00
I stayed in the Jianguo Hotel and tried the 2 massage places around the corner (out the entrance, to the left). Got HJ at the most for 200 rmb. Also went across the street and down a few blocks past the McDonald's to another massage place and still no luck. Does anyone have suggestions? I'm staying at this hotel again in a few months.

Ace Gallant
01-14-06, 11:02
You have to learn the difference between projecting a "GOOD HEART" and projecting "STUPID".I am a nice guy,but my Chinese business partners have adviced me overpaying or tipping does not have the same effect as Western Culture.If you want to project GOOD HEART,Try driving a hard bargain to gain"Face" then throw in bonuses.Example I get a Freelancer at the going rate of 200RMB then after the service,I tell her you have made me happy I will add 100 RMB bonus,When all she was expecting was 200RMB.That way She strives hard to earn the bonus.Anyway just my 2 centavos opinion

Totally Agree! I think they appreciate it more in form of reward rather than thinking that they had ripped you off!

Pentathelete
01-14-06, 14:15
Hello Cheongster,

Visited Vista Holiday Inn for two occasions - once on 4th and 5th January 2006. Great place 6 star hotel with equally great actions at Skyline Sauna. Upmarket place with special package $888 including 1 hour full service with a lady No.18 with service No.10 and face No.8. Her tonguing power is excellent so i revisit her again a day after. better service during afternoon as she is fresh from start at 1pm. The price includes complimentary spa and sauna and free scrubbing and traditional massage by young guy.

Peter

Pentathelete
01-14-06, 14:19
Dear Cheongsters,

This place is located at 7th floor called "Atlantic" to westerners.

Price negotiated to $630 include full service of ladies to be chosen by you. One young one with piercings (forgot the number). Great ar rimming but overall no where near the service offered in Vista Holiday Inn Skyline.

Peter

Blacklisted
01-14-06, 14:44

That's okay, it happens to us all. Cebu local summed it up well, and if you stick to the price that Santa has been good enough to inform you of, then add 'bonuses' for excellent service, this improves the entire scene for everyone involved, as service will likely improve. If you upfront overpay, then this spoils the scene for everyone involved, as the girls will think they can give shit service and still get big money. A couple of squid to you may be chicken feed, but to them it's big money and adds to the illusion that we are all rich bastards who don't give a shit about money.

I don't think your 'treat them well and sincerely' policy works with Chinese hookers. They are for the most part sharks, and as the other boys have mentioned, will laugh at you behind your back, or even to your face in some cases.

All in all though, Santa is only trying to help, and there are plenty of johns who visit China and fork out 1000RMB for a hand job anyway. It will always happen, but at least the more informed john's here should be aware of the going rate, and make every attempt to stand by it.

Have fun and be safe!

Gualtier Malde
01-14-06, 16:13
Hey guys, I'm back!

Decided first thing to check out that bar across from the Hilton mentioned earlier. It is largely as originally described. Little bar with an upstairs where you can get frisky.

Unfortunately, they want 200 for HJ, 400 for BJ, and that is after they ask you for 100 for going upstairs (but that price includes two drinks).

And frankly, it just doesn't hold a candle to ZY Pub, which has this drill wired.

So if you are going to pay those prices, go to the ZY Pub. Or save money and go to a BBS if you don't want the drinks.

David

Ace Gallant
01-14-06, 18:03
Hey guys, I'm back!

Decided first thing to check out that bar across from the Hilton mentioned earlier. It is largely as originally described. Little bar with an upstairs where you can get frisky.

Unfortunately, they want 200 for HJ, 400 for BJ, and that is after they ask you for 100 for going upstairs (but that price includes two drinks).

And frankly, it just doesn't hold a candle to ZY Pub, which has this drill wired.

So if you are going to pay those prices, go to the ZY Pub. Or save money and go to a BBS if you don't want the drinks.

David

Welcome back!

Santa
01-14-06, 18:15
W.C. Fields said "never give a sucker an even break". I think these girls would agree with that.

He also said, "never be a chump". I agree with that.

A chump is a guy who gives a girl a lot and gets very little in return. It can also mean a guy who pursues a girl while she is not interested in him. He sends her flowers and love letters, she throws them in the trash.

I know what it is to be both a sucker and a chump. Been there, done that.

Who was W.C.Fields. Old Hollywood comedian, black and white movies. Chubby guy with a cigar. If you see his short movie called The Dentist, you will laugh until it hurts. The dentist, played by Fields, gives his pretty female patient an orgasm by extracting her tooth. It was banned in America because of it's sexual content. You might find it in your public library archives.

Opium
01-14-06, 19:42
Thanks for your diplomacy in this matter. Perhaps the tone of my post was a little caustic but I just don't understand how someone can quibble over a few yuan. I always push for 130-150 but quite often get price resitance the reasoning is that she thinks I'll be too big (its a ploy I only stand 5'6"). However I just don't think its worth my time or money or energy arguing for 10 minutes to save 3 quid. If I like the girl I will pay the 200 but get her to throw in a BJ to seal the deal. If they ask for anymore than 200 and don't move, I don't waste my time because at that point I feel they are simply taking the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140). This of course is just a rule of thumb and exceptions apply (although very rarely).

I am a business person too and am well versed in negotiations but really I like to be practical at the same time and wasting a whole lot of time to save a little money doesn't really add up. Just my 2 cents.

OldAsiaHand
01-15-06, 05:32
IMHO, BBS girls get 100 RMB regardless of the city or the shop. The difference is what the shopkeeper is taking, normally 30 or 50 RMB. So, the total is 130 or 150 RMB. If you agree to pay more with the shopkeeper, there is a good chance the girl still gets 100 RMB. If you give the girl a tip directly, she gets to pocket it. I must admit that I will somtimes give a BBS girl up to an extra 50 RMB if the service is exceptional.

There are places, not BBS, where locals pay as low as 30 RMB such as the catacombs in CP or similar in other towns, but I have not seen these places in SH.

It is natural to try to charge foreigners more if they can get away with it, especially if you are a first timer there. Some will refuse to service you at the local prices regardless. I just walk away. There are plenty that will.

Just my POV.

OAH

Cebu Local
01-15-06, 07:50
IMHO, BBS girls get 100 RMB regardless of the city or the shop. The difference is what the shopkeeper is taking, normally 30 or 50 RMB. So, the total is 130 or 150 RMB. If you agree to pay more with the shopkeeper, there is a good chance the girl still gets 100 RMB. If you give the girl a tip directly, she gets to pocket it. I must admit that I will somtimes give a BBS girl up to an extra 50 RMB if the service is exceptional.

There are places, not BBS, where locals pay as low as 30 RMB such as the catacombs in CP or similar in other towns, but I have not seen these places in SH.

It is natural to try to charge foreigners more if they can get away with it, especially if you are a first timer there. Some will refuse to service you at the local prices regardless. I just walk away. There are plenty that will.

Just my POV.

OAHOAH is a pro wherever he is,I was just with him in Burgos Street in Makati,Philippines last week and He was getting the local rate.Try to bargain well and good luck

Fast Eddie 48
01-16-06, 04:58

Just my POV.

OAH

to oah

I once got p4p in shenzhen for 80rmb 2 yr ago , last year I got offer from a
mamasan at a house near lo wu for 60 rmb but I pass the girl is only a 5 and
look too young for me .

fast eddie 48

Aerosmith2007
01-17-06, 11:06
I visited Yun Shan Hot Springs for the first time. Went there during lunch time, great time to monger since I can have the whole place for myself! There is a clear sign hanging over the entrance, but once you are in the hallway it feels a bit weird, kind of run down. You have to climb up to the 4th floor (no elevator), on a shabby stairway.

Once inside, the standard sauna service (shower, sauna room) then they take you to long corridor with private rooms. I got offered free beer and/or free Pepsi, but I declined since I wanted to get straight to "action". The service is mediocre, and the quality of the decorations ain't as nice as Yu Ping or Da Tang Yu Jing. Good news for the non-Chinese speakers: the mamasan at the reception speaks enough English to be able to communicate your needs and be charged the right price.

Once in the room I was offered a line up of three ladies, one 6 and two 5. I decided to pick the 6 (#11), since she had kind of a cute smile. In each room there is a massage table and one mattress directly on the floor. There is also a wall-mirror next to the mattress, nice for watching when getting BJ or doing it doggie. All the 3 ladies were looking very sleepy, later #11 told me they work late until 4-5 AM, and they just got woken up by the manager.

The service was nice but quite professional style, not really GFE. She did the cath bath and the AR, then she offered me the option of CBJ or BBBJ. I decided to go bareback on the BJ, nice "fire and ice" performance. She didn't allow me to finger her pussy though. Covered FS with multilple positions followed, she seemed to enjoy it, though I am sure most of the moaning was fake. About 10 mins massage followed, skills were just average.

Overall, I would say it was an interesting experience, but I am
not sure I would go there a second time, since the other places
I mentioned above seem to be better quality (both hardware and
"hotware" wise).

Total damage: 550 RMB/one shot (1,100 RMB for 2 shots, no discount offered); price includes free beer and/or Pepsi

Address: 3911 Hong Mei Road (50 yards North of Hong Mei Road and Yan'an Road intersection). The name of the place is clearly marked in Chinese, Korean and Japanese. Inside the main hall there is also a sign with the name in English.

Remark: Please do NOT confuse the entrance with the "Massage parlor" which is literaly next door. I am not sure if it is legit or "special service" massage, but the one lady that was standing at the entrance looked extremely sexy and kind of scantly dressed.

A great CNY fun to all mongers!! Cheers!

Aerosmith

FrenchK
01-18-06, 05:04
Hi guys,

I will be in Shanghai 6 to8 th of February, it is my first time here any good adress? for a good services with very pretty girls? where I can found good hunting places pub? bar? disco?

Thx for your help

Sanshiro
01-18-06, 05:28
I recently tried the Piano Bar in the Mandarin. To the point, it is managed by a mama. She brings you the girls (selection broader if you speak Chinese but there are quite a few English speaking). There is no minimum but you need to buy drinks while you are in there. The Charge for takeout is 600 RMB. The charge piad to the girl for FS is 1,500 all night (no negotiating).

Service was excellent.

I would say this is a good place to go if you are looking for a quick and easy solution to your evening.

The Mandarin is not going to tolerate a rip off establishment on the premises.

Sweetkisser
01-18-06, 13:42
I went to the village yesterday at 9. I was raining like hell but suprisingly 8 out of 10 rooms were ocupied. I guess no outdoor activities were available. I went to the the first shop on first alley closest to Wu Zhong lu. There were about 15 girls. I pick one skinny big tits girl from Chongqing a 7 face, 8 1/2 body. We went upstair and having a hard time finding a empty room. After I took my pants off she went immediately down starting bbbj, there were fire but no ice. finish off in missionary. this was definitly no GFE. but again it only cost 130 big mao for 45 minutes of pure lust. The lounge chair were too narrow, I almost fall off it couple times. I guess you get what you pay for. Going to make some more money so I can go stay at The JC Mandarin.

Sweetkisser

I recently tried the Piano Bar in the Mandarin. To the point, it is managed by a mama. She brings you the girls (selection broader if you speak Chinese but there are quite a few English speaking). There is no minimum but you need to buy drinks while you are in there. The Charge for takeout is 600 RMB. The charge piad to the girl for FS is 1,500 all night (no negotiating).

Service was excellent.

I would say this is a good place to go if you are looking for a quick and easy solution to your evening.

The Mandarin is not going to tolerate a rip off establishment on the premises.