PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2006 North China - Beijing

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

TeleWhip
02-07-03, 23:21
Ms. K**** is someone special. She is not a knockout and rebuilt babe. She is approximately 165 cm and 53 kg, a nice average build and shoulder length hair. What makes her special is that she has a very pleasant personality, intelligent, dresses well and does not come off as a loose lady. The best thing is that she is very sensual.

If one is just looking for a hole to place your member into for the cheapest price, you will find many choices. But will you be coming back for more? It depends on what you are looking for. A quickie or someone you enjoy being with for more than one reason only.

Find what wets your whistle....be it one or two ladies at a time. It is your choice to enjoy or not. You are the customer and paying the tab!

DavidC
02-07-03, 23:26
I've seen pictures of this girl they are talking about, and
from the picture she looks nothing special at all, NOTHING
but people have said she isn't good looking already and
they still love her, so she must know her way around the bed

but 500US for a night?? when her info first came up on this
board it was 1500RMB for a night, which is less than
200, so her price has gone up 300%?? perfect example
of what this board could do if you hype up someone
like this.

bokep, no you can't get into maggies alone if you are
asian, I'm asian american and I got rejected at the door
but a girl from there later on told me she could take me
in, so if you know a girl you could take her there

Zambo
02-08-03, 00:29
Hi Andy,
Please do not spent so much money for Miss K****. She offered me 1600- up to 2000 RMB. That is also too much. She is not looking so good and it seems, that she starts to tricking. If I would like to have a nice conversation with an intelligent Girl, than I pay usually nothing. Miss K**** can for example not work at Maggies bar. Than she would get maybe 500 RMB for the night only:) Sex is international and how to do is also known. Other Girls are maybe much better.
Miss K**** is maybe getting too much customers through this board. I think, the supply and demand is giving her the feeling to ask for more money now. Stop it, or the prices in BJ will be out of control soon.
Write a E-mail to: gunsmokekimo@hotmail.com.
He will support you to find a nice Girl for a reasonable price.

Travlnglawyer
02-08-03, 06:37
Hi Everyone, this is my first post on this board. I confess--I am one of the people who lurk around the board and suck informaiton out. So this is my contribution. I am surprised that anyone thinks that K**** has become a trickster. My expericnece with her is that she is very professional and certainly not that type of girl. Please remember that K**** is not for everyone and is not forcing anyone to pay the prices she is asking. You have to decide as,TeleWhip stated below, as to what you want. For some people K**** is ideal. For others perhaps she is not what they wanted. You have to decide, but it is your choice, lets not "disrespect" someone who is only giving us a choice as to what we want.

On another note, I suggest that people check out the "Casa Cabana" which is one block down from the Hard Rock. It has a great band for dancing if that is your thing and a number of working girls, who, if they put half of their energy into pleasing you as they do into dancing will be too much to handle. Try it out.

KidNova
02-08-03, 07:01
Greetings once again to all my fellow men stricken with yellow fever. I haven't posted in awhile as I've been travelling and all and now I come back and I check the board and I see how everything's gone all to hell. This illness of ours is taking over our minds as well as our bodies. Granted, I only looked at a few of these posts, but JESUS! You guys are paying way, way, WAY too much. I am seeing 500 for K* a nite? 800 for a Maggie's girl? I mean, what the shit? This is getting more expensive than an American wife for crying out loud. I'm probably one of the youngest and horniest posters on this board, but hell, even I know for the desired end result, it ain't worth that much. Let's try to get these prices back to respectable levels, please.

Thanks and Happy Hunting.

KN

Timeoff
02-08-03, 10:40
Originally posted by vinfalco
Yesterday I wen to "The Den", I found a young girl about 18-19yr quite pretty, her Name is Ali.
I

Hay vinfalco where is "The Den"?

Timeoff
02-08-03, 10:42
Has anybody experienced difficulty getting into Kerry Centre Hotel with a girl?

Any recommendation for a good business hotel near Maggies.

Zambo
02-08-03, 19:39
Hi, sorry, I have to say it again. It is not a kind of "disrespect". But If you read $500 for a night with K****???. That is totally out of control. And what she is offereing is only standard Sex.
Of course, she is kind and intellegent. Is there someone in love with her and is celebrating her as hero??:)) Hey, she is offering SEX only and not wonders. Let's come back to resonable prices!!! And this board should help us, that "nobody" of us all will be ripped or?????

TravInglawyer: $500 is ripping!!!

Tomcat2
02-08-03, 21:27
Guys, here is my 2 cents: $500USD is kind out of limit, but it's possible for few hot models. There are some people making several thousnads dollars a month, but lots of people just make couple of hundreds. As a real monger, the best price is roughly $50/hr. Remember, only few girls will do anal, so you need ask first, and pay extra. Have fun.

Cambodia Pro
02-08-03, 22:13
Originally posted by supertomcat001
$500USD is kind out of limit, but it's possible for few hot models. .

$500??? Only if you plan to marry her. Or she does something a woman has never done before. Specially in China, you can have beautiful young cuties in Southern China for $10 to $20. I always give them more, I feel guilty otherwise. But nothing like $500.

Tomcat2
02-09-03, 03:43
Man, please read my whole post. There is always some possibility. Beijing is a huge city with twenty millions population. Like I said, $40-50USD is a good deal. Yes, you can get gals for $10-20USD in some cities, but you need speak Chinese(or understand).

Travlnman
02-09-03, 05:06
On the Ms. K**** 'debate'.....some folks buy a Mercedes....some buy a Ford....both make some fine cars (as do many others)......most will get you where you want to go. It is much the same with working girls....some are expensive..and some are not....many (but not all) can get you to where you want to go.

In the case of Ms. K**** she is closer to a Porsche than a VW...not to everyone's taste...and not to everyone's budget.

That's what free markets and choice are all about....as for me I have made a follow-up appointment with Ms. K**** for my next visit to BJ & I am looking forward to it.

I am sure I could find another girl for less money....but based on considerable experience in a number of locations around the globe I confident that my money will be well spent....YMMV......

AsiaTraveler2
02-10-03, 02:23
Originally posted by davidc
bokep, no you can't get into maggies alone if you are
asian, I'm asian american and I got rejected at the door
but a girl from there later on told me she could take me
in, so if you know a girl you could take her there

davidc;

That's too bad. I was planning a trip to Beijing, and had plans to visit Maggies as well. Seems like one of the few nice options there. I'm Asian American as well, and if Maggies is not an option, It would be a disappointment. Why the anti-asian policy? China LE?

FloaterinAsia
02-10-03, 04:24
I read somewhere that Asians can get into Maggies, so long as they tell the doorkeeper they are not from China. Waving the passport might do it.....

AsiaTraveler2
02-10-03, 05:53
Guys;

For those who have experienced both Beijing and Shanghai, which would you recommend. Rate both the mongering and other things (general night life / tourist things). I like to get alittle of both. Look forward to your expertise on this subject!

DavidC
02-10-03, 07:30
asiatraveler2
I don't think they are afraid of chinese LE, as I'm sure
they pay the right people to be quiet. but I heard somewhere
that something happened to maggie's a while ago and
it was started by a chinese customer, so since then
they stop letting chinese go in there unless you have a
special 'pass'. there is a sign at the door saying members
only, but white guys dont need a pass to go in

TeleWhip
02-10-03, 07:42
Originally posted by Travlnman
On the Ms. K**** 'debate'.....some folks buy a Mercedes....some buy a Ford....both make some fine cars (as do many others)......most will get you where you want to go. It is much the same with working girls....some are expensive..and some are not....many (but not all) can get you to where you want to go.

In the case of Ms. K**** she is closer to a Porsche than a VW...not to everyone's taste...and not to everyone's budget.

That's what free markets and choice are all about....as for me I have made a follow-up appointment with Ms. K**** for my next visit to BJ & I am looking forward to it.

I am sure I could find another girl for less money....but based on considerable experience in a number of locations around the globe I confident that my money will be well spent....YMMV......

Ditto, well spoken! Zoom Zoom Zoom!

Intransit
02-10-03, 10:50
Well well well, I see some newbie's been trying to upset the Beijing apple cart while Intransit was literally in transit.

Zambo is certainly entitled to his opinion. The masses are not always right. However, considering I've never read a lukewarm review of K****, nor have I ever had less than a red-hot experience with her, I would say that time will show that this was an extremely isolated incident.

As for the pricing issue, K**** is the first person to admit that she is not for everyone. There are guys out there who like it down, dirty, quick, and cheap. That's entirely cool. There's some amazing pussy to be had for RMB 500 out there. That said, I'll save my change and wait for one night with Kitty rather than have four or five Mongolians. That's just my preference.

I have the same approach to scuba diving. Some guys wanna dive every weekend, doesn't matter if it's in a murky quarry or their own bathtub. That's cool. Me, I prefer to go every three or four months to some place where I'm going to see lots of sharks or wrecks or some other really spectacular sight. The great thing about the Beijing (and China) market now is that it has matured to the point where there's something for everyone (except maybe poor Telewhip, who's still in the hunt for BDSM folks).

Asiatraveler2, I would recommend Beijing over Shanghai. I haven't tried excessively hard, and I have turned down a couple of peasants, but I never managed to get laid in Shanghai in my last two trips. Better variety, and probably cheaper (unless you go with K****).

Travlnglawyer
02-10-03, 13:32
Hello to all:

I am also a newbie as this is my second post on this board. However I am happy that I agree with the more senior posters on K*****. Intransit and Telewhip must be brillant because their opinions agree exactly with mine. ;-)

Yes US$500 is a lot for a night in Beijing, but it all depends on what you want and what you get. No one is forcing anyone to see K***** or pay her price. Everyone can make their own choice--I know what mine is. In NY, London, Paris and other big cities you can easily pay US$5,000 and up for one night with high level working ladies.

Price and value are matters of opinion. However I really don't think K**** is a "trickster." If there was a problem with an appointment, there must have been a reason. In my dealing with K**** she is more professional than a lot of the "professionals" I deal with in my "profession."

Good forum--Hope I can contribute a little after lurking around for a few weeks.

AsiaTraveler2
02-10-03, 14:41
Originally posted by intransit
Zambo is certainly entitled to his opinion. The masses are not always right. However, considering I've never read a lukewarm review of K****, nor have I ever had less than a red-hot experience with her, I would say that time will show that this was an extremely isolated incident.

Asiatraveler2, I would recommend Beijing over Shanghai. I haven't tried excessively hard, and I have turned down a couple of peasants, but I never managed to get laid in Shanghai in my last two trips. Better variety, and probably cheaper (unless you go with K****).

intransit;

Thanks for the feedback. Shanghai does sound a bit trickier. I also did contact K****, so it would be nice to have something already in the works, since it would be a first time for me. I think Zambo just got unlucky. Everything has been positive so far. We have been chatting ocassionally, and she even sent me a "thinking of you" e-card. I do agree, though, that the pub she is getting on this board, has pushed her rates up a bit.

My only potential disappointment with Beijing so far is Maggies "no Asian" policy, which would be a problem for me. Hopefully I can get something worked out there. Looking forward to a new experience though. Thailand, Korea, Phillipines and Japan are fun, but it's been a few years since I've done something different.

By the way .. I posted an opinion on your post on the AC board about where the money goes.

Thanks again for the input.

Papadum
02-10-03, 14:53
May I say something about Miss K****, from a different perspective - Marketing? (I am a marketing guy..... business opportunities welcome :)

Miss K**** is ovbiously a good ISP (Intimate service Provider) by analysis of all informations provided by folks here (if you believe in stat.). SHe has her own clienteles, guys if she's real good, don't underestimate WOM (word-of-mouth) effect - the most effective marketing tools. And plus all the hypes (nothing negative here) and advertorial-like reports (don't get me wrong here again, I mean they are supposed to be true reports by many trustworthy senior members but they are also as good as advertising) in this board. Who doesn't want to experience it personally? .... So she should have as lot of enquiries and that makes her difficult to handle every prospects and need to be selective/or turn down business in a nice way(she got one body anyway, isn't it guys? I don't know).
She's not a machine, shes only an unfortunate human being who needs to sell her body and dignity in return for a more comfortable life for her family or herself in the future, I'm sure she has a plan when to stop doing this. (and fortunately she knows how to market herself by providing unexpected service from run-of-the mill working girls). She needs to take a rest somehow every now and then, otherwsie how can she provide attentive service to you guys?
Ok, make the story short and jump to two possible conclusions:
1. She may be overbooked at the time but choose not to turn you down blatantly by saying soory, I'm busy, but instead she's taking this opportunity to maximize her income by offering a higher rate to "bokep888".
2. Or, "bokep888", may be she simply doesn't like you. Quoting a high enough rate is a way to turn down a business without saying "No". If you are willing to pay, then the money is good enough for her hasle to rearrange her life. Viable though. (I know a girl she used to play strings at the Starbucks on weekends, and she hates to play songs by request by the guests there. Upon every request she always answer "US$100 for one song". May be you and I and most sensible/normal people won't do that, but I am telling you the truth, some dummies paid and she really doesn't mind playing whatever you like for a hundred bucks.
make sense?

Papadum
02-10-03, 15:14
Who says Chinese-look cannot go to the Maggie's?

There are two ways:
1. Bring your foreign passport if you have one.
2. Bring the VIP card (metallic in gold color). How to get one? Go to Maggie's Two (it doesn't require membership since they have virtually no customers, if they are still in business) at the back of Hilton for a few time, as they recognize you they would give you one. (The lady's drink is expensive though)

Please be reminded that Maggie's is infamous as the prime Mongolian Hookers Take-Out Centre, any one go there has only one objective (any one disagree?). and local Chinese are not prospective customers. And yes, there has been unfavorable incidents caused by locals too. Therefore they just close the doors for locals.

I would do the same if I were them.

BJ Boy
02-10-03, 17:48
the 3rd way to get in to Maggies is to go with a westerner although i know for some of you that's not possible. but i have to say, they may not welcome asians, but in general, asians also do not really go for those mongolians either, so it's mutual. some are really ugly but the white guys have a different perspective on what is attractive. generalisations, i know, but i think there's some truth there.

as for k****, i thought she was good, but i DO NOT think the price is worth it. that's my opinion. on the marketing issue, she IS amazing and has a great strategy. if she worked the bars, she would NEVER get that kind of money for one night. i commend her on this and she is a nice person too.

DavidC
02-10-03, 19:22
I didn't try showing them my US passport, although I did bring
it with me, damn it! do you know for sure it works or is it a
guess?
someone on this board said they(white guys) went with
their chinese friends and they were let in but their friends
were stopped outside.
Actually it's not just mongolian chicks inside, there are
chinese girls available for takeout also. I met a couple
of chicks that go there sometimes but aren't mongolians.

FloaterinAsia
02-10-03, 19:43
To Woovictor or any helpful friends,

Well, darn. The people who are paying me to go to Beijing want me to stay in a more business-like hotel than the Bamboo Garden. Do you know if I can bring girls from outside into the Tianlun Dynasty at any hour? Would the Wangfujing Grand be better?

All the best to everyone.

BJ Boy
02-10-03, 20:11
i've never been stopped when i am with white friends. they don't want the white people to know about their policy so they may not like it but they won't stop you.

yes, there are chinese girls too, but most of the working girls are mongolians while the chinese are just tips girls who will drink with you but won't go out. there are some exceptions.

showing your passport may get you in it may not. i once got in, another time they did not care, still refused me.

are u really so determined to go? personally, there are so many places to pick up girls that i would rather go somewhere where i did not have to prove i was not chinese. i only go when i am with white friends and they absolutely have to go.

DavidC
02-10-03, 22:57
I wanted to go pretty bad that night because henry j bean's
was almost dead and so was the den, that or I don't know what to look for

I speak perfect chinese but I've been gone from beijing for
so damn long I don't know where anything is, where's a good
place to go if you are native??

Intransit
02-11-03, 02:57
Papadum,

You're absolutely right--as a freelancer (writing) myself, this is a classic strategy. You never turn down work or say know to a potential client. If you have too much work, you either farm it out to other people and do quality control, or you raise your rates. That way people have the option of paying more, and you as the service provider can always toss them a discount.

I love that phrase: ISP. Perfect. I like it so much better than the derogatory phrases used to describe women in the industry.

KidNova
02-11-03, 04:08
hope i didn't rock the boat or anything. i was just putting in my two cents the other day. i think it was intransit who says about the "guys who like diving every weekend"...that was good and more my speed. what can i say, i'm young.

as for those who like to have a sure thing awaiting your arrival, i can provide you with a few phone numbers and/or emails and you'll still be paying in the neighborhood of 400-600rmb (if she likes you).

papadum -- you said you were in marketing? i was curious if you could drop me a line? (or anyone else who wants some contact info/wants to go trolling for trim in the next few days) at camp7749@hotmail.com

be safe out there, players, as the cops are really cracking down in this post-new year time. take it sleazy.

kn

Papadum
02-11-03, 05:51
Intransit:
The "ISP" idea was kind of inpulsive.... that post was written in the middle of my desk research on Sun Microsystems business and marketing direction.... I was relutant to call K**** a H, or a W, becuase she isn't exactly the same of the others, and the term ISP came up.... and bingo....!

Davidc:
A foreign passport (with a overseas Chinese look, of course) can get you in, believe me. And there's no arguement necessary here, if any one look/dress like a local, he might have trouble getting in.... the guards/bouncers can tell who is local who is not.
AND, going with white guys is definitely not a license to get in. That is not a "way". if a local can get in that way it was likely by the fluke.

bokep888:
Yes I station in Beijing, I came to China two years ago.
And, you were probably confused by different info re issues at Maggie's related to Chinese. Why Maggie's is not a place for local Chinese:
1. Most of the takeawayable girls are Mongolians, if not all. Which is not most Chinese's cup of tea anyway. It's not that Mogolians don't like Chinese.
2. Local Chinese has different ways to get laid, going to a bar late night with a hope to pick up one is not really necessary for them, and fiancially not their way of life. And of course, the girls there hope to make more money from white guys (whish is paradoxical.....)
3. Maggie's management don't want locals to get in because Maggie's is primarily a Hookers Despatch Center that the whole world know about (there are two places all my visiting friends want to go: 1. Passion, 2.Maggie's. Not Tianamen Square or Wanfujing.). While the locals are not there for the particular objective, it's better to keep them out of sight of what's happening there. And, by the same token, Maggie's has bever been catered for local customers in terms of pricing and atmosphere, there were disputes and they didn't play ball, they played brawl.
4. Maggie's is most of the time packed-jamed-full at their prime time, if you were the magagement there, what would you do to screen out some customers?

kidnova:
I will send a mail to your email

Papadum
02-11-03, 06:18
bokep888: Answers to your queries

if you can speak some Chinese, you can forget about Maggies. This place is really primarily catered for foreign visitors who can't speak any Chinese. Like the bars on Lockhart Road in Hong Kong.

If you are a first timer in BJ and you want to see the most beautiful girls in China, you want to go to the disco of Passions at Sheraton hotel. But they are expensive (rmb500 for chatting and drinking with you) and might not even go out with you. Chinese are very welcome there becuase of those Taiwanese big spenders.

If are not in a "urge-to-merge" mood, karaoke is a viable way to fine girls, you muight spend a liitle more for the room and tipping, but if you go with a buch of people then the additional spending is not big deal. You tell the mamasan on your objective and choose a girl you like, spend a couple of hours there and there you go afterward.

If you want to skip the karaoke part, you can call a karaoke mamasan (they would give you their phone number the first time you're there) and she can arrange delievery to your hotel, but you don't have a choice on the girl though. The cost of karaoke girls are of course more expensive then picking up one on the street becuase there is a middle person.

If you want to get laid instantly any time of the day, go to Wangfujing Grand hotel Sauna. rmb1,800 for FS on the spot. I personally don't favor this. I only like girlfriend feels.

I hope you would have a happy time in BJ.

flyingmind
02-11-03, 14:37
I am going through this forum and it is quite intresting to know about the activity in diffrent places.

We shuld be carefull while giving the figurs in dollars & RMB as we are mainly looking for GFE not for the commercial sex

I enjoy reading your post and I also write in near future

Take care
Enjoy hunting

Flying mind

WooVictor
02-12-03, 01:43
To FloaterinAsia,

That's even better because both Tianlun Dynasty and Wangfujing Grand have nightclubs with a couple hundred of girls to choose from. Simply take the one you like upstairs. There is no problem bringing girls from outside before 11pm, but as KidNova says, the cops are really cracking down and it's better to stay in these hotels as police generally won't bother with them. Travelling at night with a Chinese girl whose name you can't even pronounce is a difficult thing to explain to the police.

Play it safe.

longbow
02-12-03, 07:10
Yes I need to know if the Lido is still a hotel for shopping. I have heard the P&W has been cleaned out. I would like to stay there for the real shopping because where I am going on assignment has no Western food at all. Also no girls so I would like do my shopping all in one fell swoop. I will just stay there one or two days passing through. So I would really take any info you can give me.
Thanks

Papadum
02-12-03, 19:07
longbow:
lido for shopping? shop what sir? there is a bar has good deal of mongolians though. the supermarket is comparatively small and it's the most expensive in town. you can take out a starbuck coffee though and nothing much otherwise.
kempinski has the best bread and deli imho. but the adjecent yansha department store is the most expensive in town. but it has german, italian, texmex and korean restaurants, with all those inside the hotel probably you have choices of ten or so, under one roof. and, casa cabana is a good place to kill you time in the evening. and their fajita is not bad. filled with live latin music and some (a few) isp rep001tering around the bar.
for designer labels, go to traders or china world.
for grocery, carefour. i can even buy guacamole dip and some rare cheese there. good price.
for passion fruit, stay at the sheraton.
happy shopping.

BJ Boy
02-12-03, 19:48
Papdum, I think it's SALSA CABANA not Casa Cabana!

Haven't been for a while. Since Latinos opened, many Salsa Cabana regulars moved over to there. But I am sure there are still quite a few people around since the hotel provides a constant source of customers.

Sammy_T
02-12-03, 20:12
The Lido has been dead for a while now. They got a new manager that is not as willing to look the other way (or pay off the cops) as the last manager was. He even closed down their little disco, Freezers. In the old days the pub and Freezers would be full of girls, both Chineses and Mongolian, but now they are not allowed to come in. You may find 1 or 2 Mongolian girls taking the risk, but it is no longer the hunting ground it once was. I have see 2 or 3 Chinese girls sitting over at the Baskin Robins around the courner from the pub, and when the weather is nice you can sometimes find them on the Starbuck patio. They will try to catch your eye, but will not approach you, you will need to approach them. All in all not worth the trip unless you are staying at the hotel and you want to take a quick look before heading somewhere else.

Eros
02-14-03, 09:02
Note that miss K..... is getting mixed reviews these days. Last time I was in town I tried to book her but she explained she would be away. However she offered to fix me up with a friend.
Called her on arrival to fix meeting with friend for two days later. However she said wasn't doing anything at that moment and offered to come round.
It was nice to see her again but her hair was still wet from her last appointment and all I got was a quick BJ before she rushed off to her next booking. To add insult to injury she not only insisted on 1,600 RMB but also hustled very aggressively for 200 rmb "taxi" money.
I wouldn't have minded if she had said right at the beginning that it was just a quickie (and qouted an appropriate rate) but it was the fact that she said nothing until she was ready to bolt for the door that really annoyed me.

Bye the way - "friend" turned out to be a piece of dead meat whose idea of "all night" was one session and then off to sleep! She also demanded RMB 2,000.

Intransit
02-14-03, 17:25
Eros,

Your post regarding K**** is simply not believable. She came in, gave you a quick BJ, then bolted for the door as she hustled you for taxi money? No way. That's not her style. If you have a bone to pick do it with the facts.

As for anyone else that works with her, can't vouch for that, haven't tried them.

I find it interesting that every since that crank Zambo or whatever his name is complained about K****, suddenly everyone else wants to get on the bandwagon with something bad to say. It seems the more experienced members of this board, i.e. Papadum, are satisfied customers. Hmmm.

Bigboy22
02-14-03, 20:48
Hello, you guys. This is my first time in this forum. There seem a lot of discussion about K****, recently. I was wondering if she is the only working lady in such a big city as Beijing? I know a lot of beautiful girls in that city.

Thor
02-14-03, 21:42
intransit, it is possible that other people have different experiences/perceptions than yours.
Frankly, as someone who has never seen her, and never will, given her high 1st World price in Bejing, it seems that you are somewhat biased, as you have gone on record as to being her friend, in addition to paying for sex with her.
Why would eros, or anyone else, have any reason not to provide an HONEST version of their encounter with her, whether it disagrees with your version, or not?
Are you perhaps getting some freebies/discounts for being her white knight/ defender on WSG?
Inquiring minds want to know!

DavidC
02-14-03, 22:08
thor my man you said exactly what I thought!
intransit has been a long time poster and no doubt
made some valuable contributions to this board, but
I really can't agree with his tone

whether eros is lying or not, one thing is for certain,
this board has pumped up the price of a hooker who
was charging 1500RMB all night and now is charging
500US??? WTF!

Sammy_T
02-15-03, 00:42
I met a young, beautiful Mongolian girl in 1998. She was on her first trip to Beijing, and we spent 2 wonderful weeks together. I have seen her on a regular basis (but not exclusively) for the last several years. In the beginning we would spend 24 hours a day together when I was in Beijing, but slowly she started spending the early evenings with her "friends", meeting me after 10:00 pm in my hotel room. Then she would want to see me during the day, with various excuses as to why she could not stay all night. Finally it clicked for me that her "friends" were other customers. Understandable, it is what she did for a living, but I didn't like being lied to, so I stopped seeing her. I had dinner with her on my last trip to Beijing and I cannot not believe how much she has changed. In the beginning she didn't smoke or drink, and she would only spend a couple of months of the year in Beijing, returning home with the money she saved to give to her family. Now she is a regular "city girl", and has spent the last 9 months in Beijing working, but just can't seem to make enough money to go home. It is sad to see it happen, and I hate the knowledge that I have contributed to it.

intransit: I recently re-read your post regarding bar girls and the money they make. I am sure they all fall into the same trap as my Mongolian friend: get to the big city, start making money, start eating good meals, partying with their friends, buying new clothes and jewelry, and so on. Soon they can no longer live on a normal Chinese budget, and they have to keep working to support their lifestyle. This is when the sex turns from a nice diversion to a job, and you can usually see it in their change in attitude. I have first hand experience in how a beautiful young girl can become dejected and hardened over time. If k**** is as busy as everyone claims, who can blame her for changing? Once the girls have adapted to the big city lifestyle the only way out is for her to marry a westerner. While I have truly fallen in love with a couple of these girls, marrying her and bringing her home is a completely different story. Have you considered taking k**** "intransit" with you? On the other hand, I have talked with girls that will marry a guy, leave China, and then when they come home for a visit, or if they stay in China, when he is out of town they will show back up at Hard Rock or Maggie's. They are no longer as desperate for the money, but they just can't pass up the opportunity. Perhaps you should advise your friend k**** to take the money and run before she becomes too use to the big city life, and too hardened to return to a normal Chinese life.

Travlnglawyer
02-15-03, 15:11
I am a relative newcomer to the board but would like to put in my 2 cents on the discussion of K***** that has started and some questions of Intransit's objectiveness on the issue.

First, we should all read Sammy_t's comment below. It is a heartfelt warning to the Chinese girls and to all of us, as to the effects of girls being in the profession too long and why we should show some understanding and compassion to them.

Speaking of profession, as you may gruess from my "handle" I am a member of the world's second oldest profession. The discussion below about K**** interests me since it invoves weighing opinions and examining facts to reach a conclusion without having any clear proof.

Full Disclosure: I have been with K***** on a commercial basis twice and found her both times to be EXACTLY as represented by the senior posters on this board, including Intransit. So my personal perspective is that she has acted towards me very professionally.

I think we need to seperate the issue into its two parts: cost and customer service. I will talk about each.

1. Cost--what can I say. Everyone wants more and cheaper. We all have choices and there are a lot of them available in Beijing. The girls have have prices we can pay them, negotiate or go somewhere else. We also have the right of all consumers to complain about high prices. And yes K***** has become expensive (by Beijing standards). But this is different from customer service (and where I agree with Instransit).

2. Customer Service. My own perspective on K***** is that I was completely satisified that she was providing top level service and so I was surprised to hear a negative report on her.

Since this seemed so different from my own experience, I thouhgt about it a bit. From my experience there is usually at least 2 sides to every story---we have only heard the EROS side of the story. We will never hear from K***** what happened from her perspective.

I then went back to the board and noticed that EROS had posted about this meeting in NOVEMBER 2002!!!! Look back at the thread and you will find the posting. EROS if this was such a bad experience why did you wait so long to post a diatribe about K****? Inquiring minds want to know. :-)

I also noticed that these complaints began only after the recent price rise. Naturally people don't like higher prices and that has caused some comments, but I would like to be fair to all the girls (as well as K*****) and treat customer service and price negotiation as different issues with our ISPs.

And I think ISPs is a great new term to use---am I surrounded by techno-geeks here?

Well that's my 2 cents. Lets move on to some other topic and not get into attacking each other. There are a lot of senior posters here that have given a lot of good info to me as I "lurked" around the board and I want them to keep it up. Glad I can make a small contribution.

Good Board, Good Discussion and Good Hunting Gentlemen!!!

BJ Boy
02-16-03, 12:45
sorry intransit, have to agree that your experience with k**** does not mean that other people had the same experience. my experience was fine too and she was very "professional" in the nice way, that means i paid what was agreed, she was on time etc. but if someone else had a different experience, i think you should accept it. they are not insulting your mother, they are just exchanging their own experiences which is what we are all here for.

Papadum
02-16-03, 16:26
Originally posted by Bigboy22
Hello, you guys. This is my first time in this forum. There seem a lot of discussion about K****, recently. I was wondering if she is the only working lady in such a big city as Beijing? I know a lot of beautiful girls in that city.

Doesn't matter Bigboy22, this place is for fun. not a paid site for hunting resources. Have not you seen long thread on ear/hand/whatever body part sizes' relationship with women's sexual organs? May be next thread is the ph value of the water from her brook....

Papadum
02-16-03, 16:35
Guys:

I have a thought based on the posts in the last few days on K****.....

How can one be sure if you K**** is the same K****? You haven't seen her before and you don't really know how does she look. When some one's at the door saying "I am K****!" then you let her in? For the on time one most likely is the real K****, and the late and messy one is probably not?
Next time, check her ID! Or let's create a password for her..... or yes, finger print, may be intransit can help to get the genuine finger print sample and share with the fans.....

Take it easy man.

Happy Devil
02-16-03, 16:37
Yes, yes, yes... everybody makes different experiances and surely girls have good days and bad days too.

I made the experiance myself that girls change over time and it is kind a sad to see that sweet little thing which was so cute a couple of month ago turned into a cold hearted pro. - but guys isn't it us contributing to this change in a girl??? Yes? So don't complain!

There is also no question that some of the guys posting here add a little to the story or make it completely up - but thats just how it is and it will never change. Thanks to all the guys who put down their honest comments and even better.... some real insight info. and reports.

With that said - there are some other girls and places out there that are surely a report worth - famous K**** isn't the only one (I never met her so can't really tell what she's like).

I have unfortunately not spent too much time hunting the last couple of weeks, but was last week again at Maggies (still the safest bet in town). I was a bit surprised to see that Maggies has less and less girls and more and more guys hanging out there. Also the girls have changed a lot and it seems to get more difficult to find some real cute ass there.

Anybody any idea where they all went?

I checked out Hard Rock, but couldn't really find any acction there too and Henry J. is the same old boring place as ever.

Was told that Suzi Wongs really hits it off now - any experiance???

Be nice to each other and keep the board for what it is - information exchange.

Happy hunting

Happy Devil

BJ Boy
02-16-03, 18:52
papadum > yes, there are many many people using the name k****, but i think we are all talking about only one k**** if you read all the previous posts - her address is ireallydigyou@**** so no way anyone else can pretend to be her. we are not talking about meeting a girl in a bar and if she is called k**** it's the same one. we are talking about e-mailing ireallydigyou@**** and arranging a session. there is only one of these k****.

happy devil > 100% agree with your sensible comments and of course the same girl can behave differently on different days or with different people, just like all of us.

KidNova
02-17-03, 10:15
To Happy Devil and others;

I have been eager to try some new places. I find myself getting involved at the same old places (Bean's, The Den, Minder's and Maggie's) and seeing the same girls. I would gladly troll for trim at Suzi Wong's, but I am unfamiliar with its locale. Drop me a line at camp7749@hotmail.com and let me know where and when and what prices to expect. Or maybe some of us can hook up and troll together. There is bargaining power in numbers :-)

As far as reporting goes, went to Maggie's last Thursday and what a horror show that was. The girls there were nothing special. The first one that accosted me scared the living [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) out of me as it appeared she had an alien fetus of sorts growing on her nose. She wanted 800RMB and I laughed my balls off. They were all asking for 800RMB, and the only one who was up for negotiation was this behemoth of a woman who was grinding on my nuts. I wasn't enjoying though, because I thought she was just trying to distract me before she would eat me. The only women there who looked remotely worth that initial asking price (not final price) were [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) drunk. It was all kind of sad and pathetic.

I know this board is for sharing information, but I'm sorry guys, there wasn't much happening this past weekend. At least nothing noteworthy. I've tried to help those of you who have emailed me but I don't have any new info. Minder's was happening on Friday nite after 1AM, but I was already with a lovely woman and had no need for price checks.

So with that, I will take my leave. Remember my friends, Victims of the Yellow Fever Unite -- bring them prices back down.

Take it sleazy, gentlemen.

KN

Eros
02-17-03, 12:13
Sorry, Intransit. Its true. Yes in and out in 15 mins and did hustle for taxi money (and full rate). Agree she is usualy very nice and worth the investment.

That time was very disaappointing and left me with the strong impression she can't handle all the business we are bringing her.

By the way, are there any other girls in BJ?

SeattleGman
02-18-03, 04:15
Kidnova

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience at Maggies. When I was there in December, the pickings were not too bad between 11PM-1AM. After that, it went downhill. I am surprised to hear the going price was 800RMB. I hear what you are saying about the scary ones. I saw a few and had to fend them off, but my experience was not as bad as yours. Perhaps most have not returned from Chinese New Years yet.

AsiaTraveler2
02-18-03, 04:44
Originally posted by Eros
Sorry, Intransit. Its true. Yes in and out in 15 mins and did hustle for taxi money (and full rate). Agree she is usualy very nice and worth the investment.

Guys;

I am currently discussing possible plans with K****. Shall I relay some of the recent disappointments to her? It may affect my plans with her, but if it will help everyone else, I would be willing to do it. I run a business, and know how word of mouth can affect future income. I would approach it as just helpful advice to her given my background, and will be very tactful about it. I won't do anything without the blessing of those who use her. I won't mention the board or anything .. I will just mention that I had a couple of business partners that mentioned it. Let me know what you think.

KidNova
02-18-03, 04:47
SeattleGMan,

It's not like it was an awful experience -- I had a delicious Budweiser and the music there is always top notch (hell, they played Pearl Jam). I have always found it to be hit or miss, but for the last 2 months it's been more misses than hits. But as most guys say -- it's the last ditch effort. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. No worries my brotha, tomorrow is another day...

KN

Intransit
02-18-03, 14:40
Gentlemen,

First of all I would like to thank all of you for keeping this discussion so civil. I've seen other boards dedicated to our hobby that are nothing but one continuous flame. (i.e. "What, you don't like Cuban girls? FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER!")

For that reason I will say to Eros, I may have been a bit harsh in my tone, and for that, I apologize. To answer another poster's accusation, no, I don't get any kind of discount or freebie from K****. It's been a little while since I've been with her--I'm not making a ton of money these days and that makes her more of a special treat than a staple. Those of you who said that opinions vary are absolutely right. What concerned me most was that Zambo, who was a new poster, had a bad experience and it unleashed a sudden tide of negativity about K.

I relate to K because we have a similar approach to work. We are independent, we make our own hours, for the most part we like the people we meet at work, and also for the most part, we enjoy the work. I'm not an exotic dancer or stripper or anything like that, but when she and I first met, we hit it off because it was obvious our work ethic was essentially similar.

Asiatraveler2, I can assure you that K**** is aware of what's written about her on various boards, including this one, and I'll leave it at that.

Sammy_t, thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear about your Mongolian friend. My current girlfriend is an ex-ISP (thanks Papadum) from Wanchai in Hong Kong. I got her out of the business. To be more specific, I made it my mission in life to get her out of the business. She's pretty, hot as hell, sexy as sin, but not quite smart enough to know when she's being dangerous to herself. That's why I had to get her out, because she was going to get hurt or sick, and as I fell in love with her over time, I knew I couldn't let that happen. So I know where you're coming from. I don't care about her having done the work--it should be legal and regulated anyway. Do I worry that she's on the game back in the Philippines? No, actually. She lives with her parents. I knew her feelings for me were for real when I didn't see her for seven months, and she didn't ask me for anything--not one red cent, absolutely nothing. She took a job for US$100 per month--less than she used to make in one night--and never complained. She knows she's better off now. It's a brutal transition but I'm glad I helped her make it.

In case anybody cares, I asked my beloved if she thought it was better that the girlie bars in Wanchai (or just about anywhere else, I guess) existed, giving the girls a chance to make some money, or if they were all closed down. She said without hesitation, "Closed down." I know she was the busiest girl at the bar. She is the best lover I've ever had (although K**** is second by a nose), and she cums quickly. But don't think that just because they may enjoy it, at least some of the time, that it doesn't take a toll.

Why don't I do the same for K****? Just about anyone's who has met her will tell you she's very smart. She knows what she's after. The day she decides she doesn't want to work anymore, that will be it, we'll never hear from her again. I get the impression she has certain financial and other goals, and once she reaches them, I'm sure she'll walk away from it. Actually, I'd love to have her as a business partner but I'm afraid she's probably smarter than I am and would eventually push me out just for being stupid.

Anyway, thank you again, gentlemen, for maintaining a civil discussion. I will keep my own tone moderate in the future in hopes that we can continue sharing information on this strange hobby of ours.

Some fuel for the fire: anybody hearing anything about or doing anything at Suzie Wong's? Heard it's now a new, good alternative to Maggie's. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Papadum
02-18-03, 18:33
Intransit:

Thanks for the credit, I need it!

Thor
02-18-03, 20:18
intransit-good response!
This topic has probably been worked through enough!
I'm returning to BJ in May, and want to hear about some good possibilities.
Has anyone personally, ever had good non-secretary related times with Fun In China? I'll be off the beaten track for part of my trip, and I'm curious. I've heard a lot of anecdotal tales, but not much real 1st hand information. Thanks. thor

Travlnglawyer
02-19-03, 00:57
Intransit,

Excellent expression of opinion and thoughtful reply to some issues raised. I think we need to weigh opinions ourselves and not to be too judgmental. After all the final judgment might come down on us, not the girls we are with for a short time.

There seem to be a lot of people who still think K***** is the greatest (if not the cheapest).

Thanks for keeping the conversation at a worthwhile level, now and before. I'm interested in the thoughts of you senior gentlemen who have been on the Asia scene for some time.

Kinesics
02-19-03, 03:55
Intransit,

Since you are such integral part of this board from the perspectives of information and guidance, is there anything we or I can do for you to better your financial situation? I'm not certain about your exact profession which you could have indicated on this board earlier. Don't take this wrong way and simply good intent and gesture. I also can be contacted at out2golf@hotmail.com if more appropriate.

Most of my business focus has been shifted to Asia from Europe and South America. I have already used the information off this board. Thanks to all.

You articulated very well with appropriate expression of willingness of toning down. Your write-up reminds me of myself leaving "come to Jesus" meeting many years ago when I was young. See you around.

AsiaTraveler2
02-19-03, 04:51
Asiatraveler2, I can assure you that K**** is aware of what's written about her on various boards, including this one, and I'll leave it at that.

Intransit;

Thanks! In my e-mails to K****, I have found her a joy to chat with. That's why I wanted to be sure she was aware of the recent events, and the potential impact it would have on her. Being in business myself, I can relate to getting tunnel vision periodically, when seeing the $ signs and losing focus on what brought you to the dance so to speak. I still plan on seeing her .. got my fingers crossed!

Intransit
02-19-03, 11:35
Gentlemen,

Thank you once again. Golf, I certainly appreciate your offer of assistance. I am not really hurting for money or employment, but I also can't call K**** as often as I'd like to. It's a question of using resources properly.

Now, for a very frank question: has anyone found a girl or girls in Beijing who do anal consistently? I haven't done it in a while and wouldn't mind having a go.

AsiaTraveler2
02-19-03, 12:20
Guys;

I have a 2 day stop over planned for Beijing. For a first timer, what would you recommend. While I am working out details with K*****, I would like to assume 2 free days .. just in case. Since it's only 2 days, I want to be sure I don't waste them and want to have a backup plan. I arrive late at night .. about 10:00pm, so technically I have 3 nights. What's my best bet that night .. Maggies? I enjoy massage parlors, and it seems most of the major hotels have them. Is that over simplifying it? Any internet cafes, so I can refer back to the WSG? Is the WSG site available or blocked? Just trying to get a feel. I'll continue to go through the prior posts and archives. Nice to have a Frommers type .. "If you only have 2 days" type of guide from those with experience though. I don't care for SW's, so I'm looking for others like K****, massage\hj places, pickup joints, or fishbowl setups if they exist (From the posts, I gather they do not). Thanks!

Intransit
02-19-03, 19:30
What nights are we talking here? Midweek, or weekend?

Maggie's would be a good pick for the first night. By the time that you arrive at your hotel, freshen up, etc., it'll be Maggie's prime time, at least if it's midweek. Where are you staying?

I recommend that whichever night you have closest to Saturday night be spent in the Chaoyang Park area. There could be some amateurs to be had at Latino's, or you could see who's on the game at Suzie Wong's. Even if you're not there to buy, Suzie Wong's is cool.

One night of Maggie's, one night in Chaoyang Park, and one with K**** and that should be quite the experience. What other kind of recommendations are you looking for?

As for Internet cafes, bring your laptop if possible. There was a fatal fire last year in Beijing that led to the closure of approximately 3000 cafes nationwide, so they're pretty hard to find. If no laptop, try the hotel business center. WSG is available here.

BTW, Asiatraveler2, I'm writing a guidebook to Beijing (although not for Frommer's), so feel free to hit me on intransit2003@yahoo.com if you have other questions.

AsiaTraveler2
02-19-03, 23:09
What nights are we talking here? Midweek, or weekend?

Maggie's would be a good pick for the first night. By the time that you arrive at your hotel, freshen up, etc., it'll be Maggie's prime time, at least if it's midweek. Where are you staying?

intransit;

I don't have anything locked up at this point, in terms of hotel and plans. I arrive on a Thursday and leave on Sunday morning, on my way to Japan. I have a Frommers guide and also using the internet of course, to locate some hotel choices and to get a feel for the layout of the city. Of course, the first surprise in any first time visit to a city, is how big or small it is. Maps can be deceiving at times. China's a big place, and I'm starting out with the assumption that Beijing is a very spread out city. The options that you laid out sound good. I'll continue to look for contingency plans as well. Thanks again!

AT2

Intransit
02-20-03, 03:42
AT2,

For planning purposes, when considering Beijing in terms of size and transport, think Los Angeles or Moscow.

Apac Boy
02-20-03, 08:36
AT2,
i'm going to be in beijing too...but going to tokyo first..what's ur schedule like? i need a mongering buddy in both cities.

tapioca
email me

tapioca1688@hotmail.com

Papadum
02-20-03, 11:21
Asiatraveller:
For your sole objective, forget about Beijing, just remember Chaoyang. I'm sure you will not, and absolutely not necessary, to go out of Chaoyang. It's not really too big then.

You can choose to stay at Sheraton or Landmark (Landmark is about 25% cheaper). they are side by side in Yansha area. The good thing is, you still have a lot of options to do when you are going back to the hotel:
-The famous/infamous PASSIONS is downstairs Sharaton.
-There is a karaoke in the basement of Landmark. Some girls would go out with you but you have to tell the mamasan beforehand then they would bring the ISPables only for you to choose. This place is not cheap though.
-There is a sauna/message place, also in the basement of Landmark, this is a legitimate message place, I mean you are getting profession massage, but most of the girls there would jerk you off for a tip. They would hint it, but they wouldn't sell this sevice agressively, I mean they won't arouse you by touching your sensitive area.
-Hardrock is also in the same complex but with different entrance.
-Salsa Cabana is a mere few minutes walk towards North.

Intransit
02-20-03, 14:46
For our viewers who are not familiar with Beijing, please allow me to elucidate on Papadum's post, as it is a good one:

Chaoyang refers to the Chaoyang District, the center of the hobby in Beijing and the center of just about everything else in Beijing, also. If you were to divide Beijing into four quadrants, with the center of Tiananmen Square at the absolute center, then Chaoyang District would roughly be the northeast quadrant.

The Yansha area is in the northeast part of that quadrant. "Yansha" is Lufthansa Center, a large, Sino-German complex that includes a department store, the Kempinski Hotel, and some offices and apartments. The original location of Maggie's was just west of the Lufthansa Center, for those of you with longer memories. The Great Wall Sheraton (which is nowhere near the Great Wall) and the Landmark Hotel are a short walk south of Lufthansa.

Papadum--good point. I had never considered that the Landmark/Sheraton complex is essentially an "entertainment" complex unto itself, and should make for easily shuttling oneself and one's ISPs back and forth.

One of the best stories I ever heard about the hobby in Beijing comes out of the Sheraton. As you may know, the hotel across the street from the Sheraton, the Kunlun, was once the THE center for prostitution in Beijing. As a JV hotel run by the PLA, it was a safe haven. You could get girls there, take them to your room, whatever. In any case, at some point the Kunlun tightened up its policy, and the Sheraton, for a time, was overrun with working girls. A friend of mine was walking through the lobby one night, and a girl called to him from nearby, but certainly within earshot of many of the people there, and said, "80% off!" He laughed and refused, and told me that he thought to himself, "why not buy one get one free instead?"

Tapioca and AT2--coordinate your skeds, and if you're both going to be here at the same time, fuck, we'll get some kind of WSG event going. Papadum, you up for that? You other gentlemen interested? We can do a tour of Beijing nightlife--Henry J. Beans, the Hard Rock, Passion, Suzie Wong, and end up at Maggie's. Hell, I may even be able to get K**** to make a non-sexual cameo. Hit me on intransit2003@yahoo.com, I'll coordinate.

AsiaTraveler2
02-20-03, 15:24
Thanks for the info everyone. I hear Tapioca's in Japan next week with Beijing to follow. My dates don't line up with his.

needgirl
02-20-03, 17:10
Asiantraveller2, you may wrote to me at yypk77@hotmail.com, I'd like to recomend you sth.

needgirl
02-20-03, 17:52
First post: anyone wants to hunt together?

DavidC
02-20-03, 20:18
Anyone actually spent at passions?? as in they paid the bill themselves not the chinese businessmen that took them
that place is legendary, and I heard the chicks are amazing, just wondering how much blood I have to sell before I can go in there

Apac Boy
02-20-03, 21:46
kewl..intransit..check ur email dood..

tapioca

Laogua
02-21-03, 03:51
davidc,

My limited experience is 500RMB for chatting and the price tag to take someone to your room is about 3,000-5,000 RMB.

needgirl
02-21-03, 11:39
Asiantraveller2, you may write to me at yypk77@hotmail.com, maybe I can give you some details. I am in BJ now.

Intransit
02-21-03, 11:47
If any Mandarin-speaking members of the board want to go on a field trip tomorrow night, I'm headed out to Get Lucky Bar, aka the Rock and Roll Bordello, for a performance by one of China's great rock bands, Cold Blooded Animal.

Get Lucky has good live bands, brews its own, tasty beer, and has lots of northern girls on offer. But be advised, they are on offer in the karaoke-type format, as the back half of the bar is a karaoke. Bar fine is 300 RMB; that's only to take the girl out, you cut a separate deal with her later. You can't just walk in and say, hi, I'll take this one, here's three Red Maos, later. However, for those of you who read this board last autumn, this is where I found "The Domino's Girl," she who showed up hot and fresh in 30 minutes or fewer.

So, show starts at 9:30, I want to get there at nine. Max # of participants (people getting a cab with me) is 3, others can find their own way there although it's tough to find.

Three ground rules: 1) Domino's girl is off-limits to anyone but me. I will identify her upon arrival. 2) Mandarin speakers only this time--this is a local scene, and you'll be on your own. 3) Behave yourselves. Many of my civilian friends who don't know that my interest in Get Lucky extends beyond the music will be there.

Hit me on intransit2003@yahoo.com for more info. If you're not a Chinese speaker, no problem, we'll have other excursions in the future. Anybody up for an orgy?

Papadum
02-21-03, 17:37
Intransit: have a good one pal, I wish I could join you guys but I have a "date" Sat night.
Be cool.

Intransit
02-21-03, 19:51
Brothers! We have done it!

As of tonight, China has surpassed the Philippines to take third place as the busiest board in Asia, after Malaysia and Thailand, respectively. Well done, China Fuckers!

Joeyt
02-22-03, 02:39
back up laogua's answer to davidc's question. girls in passion are above average... but, they don't try very hard ... cause they know they will get 500 just by sitting with you... and taking them out later... i think i have posted this earlier... a buddy took one back and spent over 3k! and he got a discount! dude, you will be selling A LOT of blood!
if you have never been then you should try it for the experience... but, i'd rather spend my money somewhere else

Apac Boy
02-22-03, 09:02
intransit,
i emailed u...u get it?

tapioca

Intransit
02-22-03, 23:03
So, Intransit got exactly ZERO takers for the field trip Saturday night, which is just fine. Turns out he had the date wrong, and Get Lucky was featuring death metal bands instead of Cold Blooded Animal. This means that WSG FIELD TRIP---BEIJING is rescheduled for Feb. 28.

In any case, Intransit went out to said locale, and did not see said Domino's Girl. He waited until about 12:30, watched some bands, etc., then, when the girls started to leave at 12, which is three hours ahead of the bar's closing at 3:00, he decided to bail.

I then headed over to the ever-popular Maggie's. Long story short, made eyes at girl, she was with some other guy. She leaves with other guy. Before she leaves, she comes over and gives me her mobile number. I say, what's your name? She says, "Pocahontas," as she's leaving. I laugh hysterically.

Time passes. After considering other candidates at that there Maggie's, Pocahontas reappears, and I feel more like John Smith all of a sudden. She comes over to me, I ask, what happened, what happened to the guy? She said, he went to another bar and then let met go. Maybe he's a minute man. What the hell do I know?

We hang out for a bit. The downside is, I've been drinking all night, and my sildenafil citrate is back at home. This could be problematic. She's hot...and she claims she's Korean. My biggest concern is not if she's Korean, but I'm beginning to wonder whether or not she began life as a male.

So, she's hot, she's Korean, she speaks English well. I say let's go. We get in the cab, she says, you have to give me money. I said, of course. I inquired as to how much, she suggested 1000, I said we'll see.

Long story short, we get back to my place, we roll around, she claims she cums. She was not a man at any point in her life, although she oughta lay off the make-up a bit. I had beer dick, 50 mg of Viagra didn't counteract it, she leaves after two hours, I give her 800. Hey, not her fault I'm not entirely functional. But I've got her phone number (she works daytime in a beauty salon) and with a name like Pocahontas, yeah, I'll try her again.

Dick Johnson
02-23-03, 00:17
If no laptop, try the hotel business center. WSG is available here.

WSG is definitely NOT available at Sheraton Hotel's(where Passions is) business center.

Knobrm
02-23-03, 08:42
I did not know that some of the gals in mongolian embassy are Korean - I thought almost all Maggies girls are from Mongolia topped by couple of russians (who I am not into at all)

Dropped by at Maggies also on Sat night and ended up leaving with gal who said her name is Lara (I think she said her mongolian name was Tuksa or someting like that, do not remember for sure) and was 25 years. Short roundish (but not really plumpy) gal with longish hair and nice boobs. She said she was a college student back in Mongolia, and comes to BJ every now and then to make some $$ to continue life back home; who knows...Anyway went to his apartment that was in Wangjing area; decent 2 bedroom chinese apartment that she shared with her fried (who presumably is long timer in BJ and also works at maggies); that night her fried was staying in some other place; customer's hotel room I guess.

Did the usual tricks; after some talking & keeping her well, she actually turned hot & wet, and we had good times on both sides I felt; did 3 long sessions before checking out around 8AM. Fair BJ as well, she was into it without hesitation. Anybody else have experiences of her?

Intransit
02-23-03, 17:52
Are you referring to Maggie's as the Mongolian Embassy? That's hilarious!

KidNova
02-24-03, 02:01
Goodmorning to all my fellow hunters! After an average weekend in Beijing I am back in my office, pretending to do work and already planning for next weekend. Hell, it's only 4 days away.

I see you have all been rather busy over the last few days with posts. Intransit and I have been corresponding through email and it is my understanding that the field trip will be this weekend, February 28th-March 2nd. I know of two people interested right now. So I guess we need to organize where and when to meet -- I tend to think Bean's is as good as any to start around 9PM. The music is good and there is always some trim to troll for...so I guess either hit me up at camp7749@hotmail.com or intransit on his hotline...shake it easy boys and stock up on them proteins!

KN

Knobrm
02-24-03, 15:21
That's how many local expats call it - pretty good nickname isnt't it?

Wonder whether North Korea and Mongolia will have common embassy in BJ soon...

Are you referring to Maggie's as the Mongolian Embassy? That's hilarious!

Paris_20001
02-24-03, 18:14
Hi,

I'll stay at the Hilton in 2 weeks. Anything around ?

Last time I was there, I wanted to have a massage, but seems like they don't provide girls, but only boys :-(.

Any tip for good massage (BJ, HJ , FS) around ?

Thanks

Intransit
02-24-03, 21:29
It's time we had a Beijing FAQ. Anyone want to help contribute?

Found It
02-25-03, 05:33
intransit;
Sounds like a great idea...count me in.

Just Me
02-25-03, 05:40
Intransit,
Thats a great idea.
Yea, u can count me in also.

Funny, I haven't been able to log into at all coz of AOL.

The freebie was a little disappointed. She said she shaved, dressed sexy, didin't wear panties (that was my request) and now she's at work. haha.

No problem, let's hook up and i told her next month.

c ya

just me

needgirl
02-25-03, 09:46
paris_20001,
If you want, you may contact me at yypk77@hotmail.com, maybe we can hunt together. I live nearby Hilton in Chaoyang District.

Intransit
02-25-03, 17:38
Just Me,

Nice to see you on this board. I'm sorry to disappoint, but I'd prefer to do it before we get started than after. I'll be cool once you and I meet. I'm experienced but still a tad shy. Thanks again and we'll hook up when you're back.

JTL
02-26-03, 07:55
I was wondering if anyone knows if the Downtown Holiday Inn is close to the action?

Just Me
02-26-03, 08:08
If you're talking about the Holiday Inn/Crown Plaza at the end of Wangfuxing walking street, then there are a couple of options there.

The walking street will always have girls that come up to you and ask if you want a massage. I've never taken one of the girls, but it's an option.

Also, there is a KTV place at the end of the walking street and the girls will go out of there (I've heard this but I haven't takenone).

But, the taxi ride from there to the "action" will only be about 10-20 minutes, depending on traffice and time of day/night, andprobably about 20-25 rmb.

Just me

Intransit
02-26-03, 11:07
The Downtown Holiday Inn isn't close to anything.

Just Me
02-26-03, 11:43
Paris,

If staying at the hilton, there are a couple of things around you.
One is Maggies II which is just to the east of the Hilton, within about 200 meters. It's a bar that is like Maggies (near Workers Stadium) but not quite as good. It's smaller and has less choices.

As for a good massage. You can go to the basement of the Landmark, which is south of the Hilton by about 1/2 kilometer on 3rd Ring road. But, it's a little expensive. It is a sauna with massage girls. good place, but I think it's 450 rmb for entrance, plus a tip of 500 rmb to the girls for an OK HJ. Nothing great but expensive.

Also, there is another massage place right across from the IKEA store on 3rd ring road (near the Badaling expressway) that is good value.

On a Saturday or Sunday afternoon they have something like 40% off. So, for about 280 rmb, u get the use of the facility (sauna, whirlpool, GREAT lounge). 1 1/2 hours of massage (typically the last 30 mins if play time). This 280 includes the tips for the girls. Not a bad deal. It's about 5 km away from you on 3rd ring road. Don't know the name, I'll look it up and post later. This one is actually my fav. But, they don't speak English there (I know Intransit, so how do I get by? I just do. haha)

The Hilton is within about a 10-15 rmb taxi ride to many good places. Also, try the Duck restraunt in the complex just to the north of Hilton. It's fantastic.

Just me

Paris_20001
02-26-03, 15:57
Thanks to everyone for your help. Unfortunatly my trip is postponed :-(.

Intransit
02-26-03, 19:19
Just Me,

Hey man, I admire anybody who can get around China without speaking Chinese well. I've been studying Chinese for a long time and some days I don't even know how the fuck I get around.

Papadum
02-26-03, 20:01
Intransit: how are you going to celebrate your 100th posting?

AsiaTraveler2
02-26-03, 22:21
Originally posted by paris_20001
Thanks to everyone for your help. Unfortunatly my trip is postponed :-(.

paris;

I know how you feel. I had a change of plans as well. All that work, and I'm not going to make it. Thanks everyone for the info .. I feel certain that I will make it to Beijing before the year ends.

Intransit
02-27-03, 06:11
Question: was it someone on this board that slept with K****'s friend, the competitive swimmer? If so, how was she?

Papadum, to answer your question, I hadn't thought about it or even noticed the upcoming milestone. However, since I'll be spending the night with K**** tonight, I'll use my 100th post to talk about that.

Loafer
02-28-03, 05:21
Hadn't been to Maggies for a few years, so I decided to check it out again. It was disappointing. Quite a few girls there at 1:30 am, but none who could be called at least semi-cute! I am really not that picky normally, and I had had quite a few drinks that evening which normally helps to make the girls better looking, but this time I couldn't help but go home alone.

Quite a few people have complained having trouble getting into Maggies. Guys, if it is always like on the evening I went, you are missing nothing! There are better places in Beijing to get happy.

field1973
02-28-03, 07:04
Will be staying at Shangri-la (sp?) hotel for a week during my business trip. Is that hotel lenient in terms of letting girl in?

Another thing... Is there a good place (MP, barber shop, etc) near by Shangri-la? I've read a lot about Maggie's, but it sounds like it is on the other side of town. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Intransit
03-03-03, 12:28
Just a word to the womanizers: it's National People's Congress time again here in Beijing, and that means there is a crackdown in progress. Expect reduced action until the middle of March when the NPC ends. Our dear K**** told me of the crackdown today, and she should know--she has friends who are placed well enough to have access to that information.

And for those of you who'd like to see and learn a little bit more about her, please visit www.nkasian.com.

CA Traveler
03-03-03, 16:35
intransit, thanks for the info on the NPC. I'm arriving in BJ on the 14th on my way to Chongqing, but back again on the 18th. Hopefully the crackdown will be fading out by then.

K****** does look nice! I'm envious...

Kodak JS
03-04-03, 07:19
I stay at the shangri-la all of the time and never have a problem. As a matter of fact, they greet my girlfriend warmly when she comes because she is there with me often.

One thing to help avoid difficulty is to register for two when you check in.Just tell them that your friend has not arrived, and that you will bring her Id when she arrives. Of course you do not do that.

Another option is to request a second key claiming that you locked the first in the hotel room.Then give the girl a key so that she can go up by herself with no difficulty.Lots of asian women stay at shangri-la, so there should not be a problem.

This is tolerated much better than at china world hotel.Hope that information helps.

Gaolei
03-04-03, 15:51
A few years ago I was in a new hotel in Qing Dao. I became friends with the hotel manager and staff and often had dinner with them. The result was I got a personal view of the guest problem.

The manager said that the hotel computers were linked to the security police via modem. All guests information was forwarded to the police on registration. Twice a week, the police visited the hotel and would randomly search a room or two. They also searched the employee quarters looking for illegals, those who did not have permission to be in the city, and those women who were pregnant and hiding in a relative's room to avoid the 1 child policy.

Any infraction could cost the hotel its license to operate. That is why the manager would not allow guests into rooms. If your high paying job as manager of the Hilton or Crown Plaza was at stake, would you allow unauthorized guests into rooms?

In some of the lesser hotels, women are pimped by the managers, who get a cut of their activities. In a hotel in Weihai, the girls would call rooms at any hour. After calling every man in the hotel at 2:00 AM, everyone complained to managment. They sent a memo around telling guests how to block rings at night by dialing a code.

This was a few years back and things have slacked up a lot, but don't get fooled into thinking it is OK to have a sleep-over guest. Some of the girls work for the police and they make their money from the bribe money you will pay when you are caught. I'm just saying, be carefull out there!

Apac Boy
03-05-03, 02:38
Ok, decided to go to that sauna that Just Me mentioned a few posts earlier (the Sauna across from Ikea). Here's my report...

Found Ikea with relative ease since my cabbie knew where it was...problem was that to walk across, need to go over a bridge which is like 100 yds down towards the Badaling. Anyways, I saw the sauna and went in. Was immediately ushered in to the lockers where I unloaded my stuff. I thought I get a towel but no towels came so I asked for one. They all looked at me like I'm crazy and I found out why...everybody walked around in the lockers naked. I got some tats on my bod and all these boyz in there were looking at me weird and that made me nervous a lil bit.

Took my shower and as I was looking around, I didn't see any lounges. So as I was getting out, this guy took me out near the spa area and said something in Chinese about "quai gu". I thought he asked me if I wanted a massage so I nodded. Instead, he took me into this room where there were like 2 guys and one of them asked me to lie down face flat, naked, on the massage table. He then took off his shirt and poured some soaped water on my back...fuck, I thought I was going to get some body to body soapie from this half naked chinese guy. Thank god it was only some rubdown with a towel wrapped around his hand. But still, it hurt like a ***** and I wanted to leave right there. I thought that maybe I went into the wrong sauna until I got back into the shower and saw some guys come out of this door. This guy dried me off and gave me some of those ugly massage clothes. BTW, I HATE it when they touch me to dry me off...

Went up the stairs and saw the lounge, very nice...got asked by a hostess if I wanted "bao jian..." something something...I nodded and she led me to one of the rooms. Told the guy that I don't have a specific choice, just bring one. This gurl comes in...about a 6 in looks, 7 in body type...I nodded and she proceeds. Rest of the massage was just like all the other massages I have ever gotten in an Asian establishment in the Asia Pacific. Only difference was that they have a lil tv thru the hole where u stick ur head in.

All this time, I was talking to her in my chinese to see if she can just get to the good parts. My body was still aching from that sandpaper rubdown by half naked chinese man (did I mention that the fucker touched my nuts so he can rub me down in my crotch region??) She said to hold on and the "legit" massage is almost over...heh heh...

Ok, now the good parts...she sat behind me with me lying on my back and put my legs on top of her thighs leaving my boyz and my stick in good position for her hands. Poured some oil on my ass and started working my ass...then my hole, then my ballz...then the whole package...goddamit...that felt fucking good. She kept working up to my ass, then down...then up...I told her why she didn't just do this massage for the whole hour and she said it was cause I didn't ask. I told her I'm going back in on Saturday so she can just do this for 1.5 hrs...

She continued this great rubdown for about 5 more min...then asked me to turn over...I got on my back and she poured more oil on me. I thought the rubdown on my dick and my ballz were good from behind, it was even better from the front. She really knew how to work that thing and my tapioca ballz... I couldn't just lie there looking at the ceiling so I got up to watch her work. While she was rubbing my boyz, I asked if I could touch her. She thought about it and said "well, what do u think?" I shook my head and said prob not...she said "well, if u do it gently...." aha! Felt her up while she was giving me this great handjob...Did this for about 15 more min. I asked her how much longer do I have and she said about 5 more min. I said I better cum or else the little boyz down in the lockers would all laugh at me cause I'll be sportin' wood for the next 2 hours. She did it faster and I came so hard my nuts hurt. ow...it really hurt...but it was good pain...not like that sandpaper rubdown from half nekid man...

Told her I be back Saturday afternoon (she said it was cheaper if I go before 5pm). Went back down, got another shower, got my stuff, and paid...total price for 1.5 hours of massage, sandpaper rubdown (yeah, I had to pay for that shit), use of shower, sauna...628 rmb (almost $80USD). I think it's expensive for just a handjob but i felt it was good value since it was a great hj.

What was funny was that there is a sign in Chinese in the massage room that says "please respect the rulez of this country and refrain from any illegal activity". Is a HJ a illegal activity?

I'm def. going back on Saturday to see if she'll do just the good parts for 1.5 hrs...

tapioca

Wang
03-05-03, 07:45
Hilarious report on the guy massage, tapioca. Laughed my ass off reading it. Try this on Sat : get on your knees on all 4s, then get her to reach for your jewels between thighs. You can watch from a comfortable position. Kinky and satisfying HJ but careful you don't mess your face.

Intransit
03-05-03, 08:38
Wow, everyone's been busy. Tapioca, great report, but why spend that kind of money even for a great hand job, when you could get full service for about that price?

Apac Boy
03-05-03, 11:15
intransit,
i can't bring a chick back to my room so the only places i can go is massage palours or saunas.

if i'm spending too much, can u recommend a cheaper alternative or another option where i can just do it there instead of bringing a chick back?

tapioca

Dick Johnson
03-05-03, 11:43
You know Tapioca you can get full service for less then that. Great post btw. There's a place near Wangfujing, if youre going from the direction of the huge bookstore near Macdonalds and further inside the walking street turn right on an empty street and go a few blocks it is on your left side. You will see a couple of guys guarding the front. And the girl is cute. Sorry my directions are not good. You can get a rickshaw to take you there but he will get a commision, just describe the place and said you've been there before. He will attempt to talk with the guard and the guard will let you in. But he may still get a comision outside. If you dont go for it you will have to tip at least 20rmb(to the rickshaw) and he will be pissed. At the beginning just tell him you've been there before and you paid 350rmb for everything(lie). It might cost more though. Just missed you online.

Just Me
03-05-03, 13:07
tapioca,

pretty funny report. sorry if i led you astray.

as for the prices you paid, you must have done something else there.

the first 45 min of massage is 198 rmb. the second 45 min of massage is 138. the use of the health club is 88 rmb. i'm not sure what the cost of your "manly body scraping" was but i think it's about 90 rmb.

if you want to get to the fun stuff faster. you can take only one session in the massage room, which will be for only 45 mins, they will begin on the jewels immy since it's only one session.

also, they give great head and neck massages (ask for number 25) in the lounge area. nothing like it. i think the head/neck massage is about 90 rmb. it's pricy compared to a barbershop. but for 45 mins of great service, it's not bad.

as for the girl in the room. i've always had the girls unzip the top half of their dresses and get the tits out on their own with their bra off. that's about standard there. have not been able to get more, but still trying.

as i said before, on saturday afternoon, all prices are 30 to 40 perct discount and this become a great way to spend a sat afternoon. hardly anyone is there. great service.

sorry for the late explanation.

if anyone wants to go, i'll be back in town for sat/15th and will be there in afternoon.

dick j, i read your post in the china classified adds and had to look at the shifen photos. i'm pretty pissed at you for putting the website here. it was a little horrifying. but, i've come to think that the whole argument awhile ago was for nothing. are we sure the asking prices are in us dollars? by looking at the photo's it would be more appropriate that her asking prices are in rmb. so, maybe it was just a little miscommunication. you know, these things happen.

see ya,

just me

Intransit
03-05-03, 17:15
Tapioca, sorry, I'm not really a sauna guy, didn't know your premises were constrained.

For intransit's latest adventures, check the Macau board. If it's not there, wait a little bit and try again.

Gaolei
03-05-03, 22:15
I am heading for Hangzhou this month, Any advice?

Dick Johnson
03-06-03, 01:20
just me, my apologies making you lose your appetite with that website. Also as you can tell the currency is clearly stated as Japanese Yen.

intransit, I am, like yourself, not into hj. And those prices are high for a hj. But I'm sure you understand a couple of posts on hj won't hurt especially if it is from colorful writers like victor woo or Tapioca.

As to my last post about that rickshaw thing , I wanted to add that rickshaw riders can get pretty aggressive. You might want to tell him you just want to take a look and pay him to take you there. But let him know there is no way you'd want to get any service today. That way you can back out and just pay him 20rmb or so for taking you there. You can always change your mind and take the service or go there again yourself without him taking a commision.

BJ Boy
03-06-03, 06:12
tapioca,

i used to go to jiangsu hotel sauna and one of the girls there moved to the place opposite ikea, so i tried that place and found it to be very similar, except, if it's the same place, they accept women clients too. jiangsu is only for men. oh, one thing i did not like was that the door had a glass panel so people could see inside while i am having my hj! the girl covered it slightly but i still felt there were gaps where people could look inside.

oh, next time, tell the taxi driver you want the opposite side of the street. he can take a better route so you end up at the door so you don't need to walk so far.

yes, hj in sauna can be a VERY pleasant experience, sometimes better than a bad FS session as the girls are very skillful. so, i do enjoy the occasional sauna session. i would never have the manly back run though and if you miss that part, it will cost you less too.

ok, now i feel like a relaxing session myself. perhaps this weekend ....

Fishmonger
03-06-03, 08:04
Tapioca - great post dude, I laughed my ass of too. The half naked guy sandpaper massage sounds rather nasty, but at least you didn't get a soapie from him! Yeah, I great HJ can be a fantastic experience. What I like about it is that it is all about your pleasure ... all you do is ly back and she does everything. One of the most memorable experiences of my life was a tag team HJ from 2 really hot young Puerto Rican girls in San Juan, man was that an experience! I know what you mean about cumming so hard your balls hurt ... it is indeed a nice pain.

Didn't you post something about coming to Japan? Any luck with J. babes?

Apac Boy
03-06-03, 08:19
just me, can i get a head and neck massage from #25 in the lounge area and get the gurl I had before in the room?

So I guess I did pay too much...oh well...cum and learn...cum and learn...

DJ,
thanks for those directions dood. I've been to wanfujing 3 times but didn't see that place u mentioned. is there a sign somewhere or just look for 2 guys standing in front?

tapioca

Dick Johnson
03-06-03, 13:17
Tap, my directions totally sucked . I'll try giving the directions again but it will not be very precise since I'm not a Beijing native. And therefore it will be better to get a rickshaw who knows the massage place to take you there. From Mcdonald's go further into walking street for a few blocks. Make a right into a street perpendicular to walking street. Soon the street will look rather empty and there are a couple of I'm not sure KTVs or saunas, and the place I went to was a just a little bit further down. There were one or two guards who will politely let you in. The girl I got was really cute. And the packages can get expansive(1000rmb+) if one were to add fire and ice, rj etc. Straight FS was under 800. Not sure how much rickshaw guy takes. If you can find better options for a quick session(since you have company) just forget my post. Most of my sessions were inside my hotel so I'm not that helpful here. Also, you might by already leaving BJ for another city.

I've booked my tickets (there are one or two things that might hold me back from my trip, and if not, I'll be in Asia very soon).

saopy ROFL, fishmonger.

Jack Spratt
03-06-03, 13:59
Tapioca,

There is a massage/HJ place in Guandongdiannan St (about 200m north of the Kerry Hotel, Eastern side of the street) where you can get a 45 minute HJ from very pleasant company, for between Rmb160 - 200. The price seems to fluctuate. Make sure you get a private room, or they may try to put you in the massage room, which is relatively open. Enjoy yourself.

"Nothing is ever as it seems in China"

Just Me
03-06-03, 18:08
Tap,
Yes, you can have #25 in the open lounge area and then ask for your girl in the massage area. Ask for your massage girl by number. Do me a favor though, don't ask for #9, as I can't fathom the thought of my Sauna wife having her hands on your johnson as I know she's faithful to only ME.

The girls live in the building, so if she's not working that minute, she's only a phone call away.
As for a glass window in the door, I've not been to one of those rooms. There is a room (it is NOT a suite) that has a mattress in it and not a table. Ask for that room, there is no additonal cost and you can get more comfy with the girls. the mattress is just laying on the floor in the room, and it is hidden from the door.

BJ Boy, yes there are women clients in this place, not often, but they do appear, so I'm sure it's the same place.

Intransit, where is your macau post? I want to hear about your dupla. And when we meet the freebie, don't forget the duct tape!!

KidNova
03-07-03, 01:58
"Nothing is ever as it seems in China" -- You can sure as hell say that again Jack Spratt.

Ok -- because Tapioca lost his balls in that intense naked male sandpaper soapie, :-D it looks like I may be flying solo tonite. (That is of course, till i pull some ass). Anyway, I am up for kicking back a few beers with some others who are interested in trolling for trim...

My short ass will be at Henry J. Bean's around 8:30 sitting by the stage. From there, anything is possible, whatever my fellow brother's stricken hard by the yellow fever are up for, I am game.

Who knows, maybe Tap might even grace us with his presence, right brah?

I wish you all an orgasmic weekend!

KN

Dick Johnson
03-07-03, 08:28
I was in Beijing and looking for Hardrock and the cabbies told me it was closed. Turns out that another place that has a similar name was closed. That place is called (in Chinese 'Gunshi')which means "rock&roll". That Chinese name is used as the name for Hard Rock in some other countries. The name in China was 'Inshi', which means solid or hard rock. So anyway I've been there a few times and while the selection was not enormous, I did pick up a girl once and there were occasionally quite acceptable choices, incl a tall gal from Russia or Eastern europe once.

I rarely saw the place even filled to half capacity the times I was there but I would not be surprised that sometimes there are much more people there. Often there's a Filipino band that's not bad performing. I see Filipino bands a lot in Singapore, Taiwan etc.

Most of the girls there who are not with male company, standing by themselves or chating with a female friend appears to be available. On the down side I never saw too many girl there, not anything like in Thailand's freelancer's discos, where' it's packed with girls. It's pretty easy, just grab a drink and move closer to a girl and start some chit chat. Pretty soon you'll find out if she is available.

I talked to a girl from Yunnan, about 24, medium height and built, I'd rate her a 7. She was pretty pleasant to talk to. Pretty soon she mentioned 800rmb to my place. I said 600 and she said it's ok and off we went. At my hotel, she showered and and later gave me a covered bj and then FS. I blew pretty hard. She was quite pleasant throughout and we have some conversations before she left. All in all not a bad session. She gave me her phone number but I never called her back due to my tight schedule.

BJ Boy
03-07-03, 22:55
dick johnson > actually, gunshi (rock and roll) has reopened already but changed location from chaoyang park to sanlitun, near to the comfort in and pacific department store.

just me > okay, it's the same place. last time i saw a couple eating together in the dining area. they were the only people in the whole place other than me, so it was pretty quiet. so #9 is off limits for us? have u got any other recommendations??

Just Me
03-07-03, 23:51
bjboy,

I've had #9 on quite a few trips there, but on the last trip there I had another girl as #9 was seeing another husband of hers.

This girls was great. Good massage, great hj. Got her out of the top of her dress immediately and played with the goods. Did some kissing on me on the nips and neck. All in all, a good time was had by all. Now, here's where i turned into a dumbass. I didn't get her number. Shit, what a sauna rookie.

I enjoy that place as it doesn't really get croweded, and on sat/sun afternoons, it's fairly inexpensive.

just me

ChuckPinoy
03-08-03, 07:27
Was looking forward to Beijing as the first time had a great Maggies experience. Must offer my first big disappointing Maggies report. This time i went about 11:30 -- weak selection, this one girl from Turkey kept asking if I was Muslim -- not a strong selling point for her.

Finally settled for a cute 28 year old -- nice sweater and jeans. She really tried -- just not up to my standards from the Philippines. BBBJ and GFE, just not a good lover. Opted out @800 for ST.

Back to Maggies at 2:30. Chose a striking brunette. Gods gift to safety in the sex worker industry. No fun except she was actually nice to sleep beside. Some feeble efforts at various positions, did stay to 8. 1000 paid upfront (not my norm in Asia).

Shifting business to Shanghai!!

Apac Boy
03-08-03, 08:44
i went to guen shi 3 days ago with my buddy...right when we went in, we were accosted by the hos...didn't ask for price cause they were purty old...

met up with kid nova yesterday at The Den...dood...sorry about not being able to hang last night...i just couldn't leave that chick i was with...

Just Me,
dun worry dood, i won't be asking for #9...I had #6 if ur interested...

tapioca

Happy Devil
03-08-03, 09:21
Went to check out a new massage place last night with a buddy of mine. The place is called "Tong Yue Hai Bath Kingdom" and is oposite of Ocean paradise at the 4th ring road (east of Soho).

We had been told that there is more to the place than just massage and happy ending so we checked it out - horny as we are.

The place has a rather flash entrance and beside the fact that every inch of the wet-zone area was wet (even the bloody towels) it looked big and kind a stylish, with plenty pool area (the also have to Jacuzzis - gosh would I love to jump in there with 2 hotties a drink and a cigar and feel like Havner for an hour), but it was all a bit dirty and not too well taken care of.

After the shower we headed for the massage rooms and got 2 room at the end of the corridor, which kind a indicated that the boy got the message for what we were looking. They got 2 cosy looking massage beds and a telly in there.

After about 1 smoke and zipping through all the chinese tv chanells the girl came. She was about a 6 to a 7, with a pretty smile and asked me to get on my back. She started gently rubbing my legs with oil and then started tickling me on my back.

I wasn't quite sure what went on here, but when she pulled off my pants and started rubbing my ass I was kind of surprised to realize that she started the whole session backwards. Of course I was ready for battle in no time and turned arround.

She poured an other can of lub on my jackson and started to rub it. It wasn't real good and so I tried to get under her shirt to find some stimulation. She kind a let me but when I wanted to take her bra off she refused.

Man I had to come up with the memories of my porn collection to finally shoot my load. The girl didn't have much idea of how to put the happy ending to the beginning of my session, but eventually I shot my load.

She cleaned me up, went to wash her hands for 10 Minutes (I didn't shoot that much cum?!) and then started with what I hoped to be a massage.

It turned out the girl didn't only not know how to give a hand job, but she also didn't read the book "10 steps to a good massage" and so it was a quite akward thing when she had me turn around about 5 times in an hour to start all over again with what I guess she learned from hearing.

We had booked 2 hours, but after 70 Minutes the girl said all was over, so I left for the showers.

My friend was also very dissaponted as he had hoped for more than only a massage and certainly more than a bad hand job. Apparently his girl was even worse.

We took a shower, while the guys were cleaning up (at 1 am) and then went to pay the bill.

A bit of a shocker when the presented us with a bill of RMB 576 for 2 session, plus RMB 110 to use the shower and RMB 200 tips for what I could have done better myself.

Of course we refused to pay this unrealistic amount saying that we had only a 70 minutes massage and not a 120 minutes massage as promissed not to mention that it sucked all the way.

The result was a big argument that lasted about 40 Minutes, with them waking up the boss and couple of goofies trying to hold me back (I am 110 kgs and 190 cm tall). We refused to pay and they did the typical Chinese tactics of looking stupid and waiting until the idiot foreigner eventually looses patience and pays.

We ended up paying RMB 700 each, just to get out of there and a big promiss never to come back to this dump (we came with our car and didn't want to end up with the police knoking on our doors in the morning).

The only positive thing about this place I can say is that I made an other experiance to stick to places recomended by serious buddies or this board.

Stay away from there.

Now, still being horny - does anybody know a massage place where one can get more than just a hand job. I'd really love to get a nice professional blow job or even a good fuck for once after a nice proffessional massage - or is it just too much I ask for?

Happy hunting

Happy Devil

BJtemp
03-08-03, 23:01
Hello Brothers (and/or Sisters):

Just wanna say hi. I have been hanging out over at ICERED and was introduced to this board recently. Looks like you've got a nice network here.

Hope to contribute in the future also.

BJ Boy
03-09-03, 09:55
just me > your replacement girl sounds good. are you sure you did not get her number and just don't want to share! okay, i'm going to give the place another try before crossing the road to ikea to get some bits for my apartment.

happy devil > that place was recommended a while back on another forum, but from your report, i guess it's gone down hill a bit so your update is very valuable.

AsiaTraveler2
03-09-03, 20:24
Originally posted by tapioca
Ok, decided to go to that sauna that Just Me mentioned a few posts earlier (the Sauna across from Ikea). Here's my report...

...fuck, I thought I was going to get some body to body soapie from this half naked chinese guy.

Tap;

What's your take on Beijing. Would you recommend it, to someone who has never been there? I had some last minute changes in plans and could not make it to Beijing. I ended up in Bangkok again. I just got back a few days ago from Japan. Did you make it to Japan? Did you get around ok? Your post about the half nekid chinese guy was hilarious! Since I speak no chinese, I can only imagine what I would do if that happened to me! Talk about freakin out! Just wanted to see how you rate Beijing, compared to other destinations you have made it to.

AT2

Just Me
03-10-03, 04:53
BJ Boy,

No, I'm not holding out on you, I'm just a moron for not getting her number. She removed the top part of her dress faster than any of the girls that I've been with at this Sauna. She's a keeper, except I forgot who to keep. Sorry.

just me

BJ Boy
03-10-03, 14:49
just me > that's okay. sounds like you were too distracted to get a number. i'd probably be the same! anyway, i did not make it yesterday, maybe next weekend. oh boy, it's only monday ...

Apac Boy
03-10-03, 15:01
bj was kewl...wouldn't go back though...rather be in bkk

i'm in shanghai right now...any recommends or shall i goto the shanghai board?

tapioca

BJ Boy
03-10-03, 19:30
just me > couldn't resist, went along tonight to the sauna place. wow, amazing and wonderful. it's been a long time, but i think i will be going more often from now on. i'd say the feeling was for me better than actual sex. she took her time, almost not wanting me to cum so quickly and by the time i did, i exploded. 554 rmb is great value - 198 first hour + 138 second hour + 200 tips and about 10 rmb for the disposable underwear. very reasonable.

Just Me
03-10-03, 20:00
BJ Boy,

uh oh. I think I forgot to tell you that the girls tips are included in the price of admission. She's gonna love you. I've never tipped there as it's included. The other place that I go (basement of Landmark) the tip is not included and you have to give extra to the girl. That place is expensive though, the girl expects 500 rmb.

At the Ikea place, it's all included in the massage price.

But, if you are talking about the tips to the shower boys and towel boys, then 200 is too much.

Glad you liked it.

just me

BJ Boy
03-10-03, 20:17
just me > no no! the massage is 198 and 138 which is 336. that's what it would be without the hj. then the girl gets you to sign a form for 200 (fixed price) for the hj and then pay 336 + 200 all in all at the desk. that is 536 which is i think very cheap. are you saying you can just pay 336 rmb with the hj? i don't think so but if that's true then great! remember, i went at night. during the day it is cheaper of course.

Meaty
03-12-03, 06:53
Hey guys,
new to town, at the lower end of the budget, any good, clean, barber shops? living near shanghai centre. Any info is appreciated, have flicked through previous posts but not seen any info.
Cheers
M

Jack Spratt
03-12-03, 17:41
Meaty, best info is to put your message on the Shanghai site!

Just Me
03-14-03, 06:07
Ciao,

Are you Fxxxing kidding?

There are alot of bad things in life that I can think of, and a Chinese jail ranks right up there at the top of my list of bad things. You're offering to find drugs in China to the WSG members here? Not in my lifetime here in China!!!

Fellas, I woul not recommend taking up Ciao's offer at all.
As for his offer to take you "around". Read the board. Tons of info, with specifics.

Don't bother paying a fee.

My opinion.

just me

SeattleGman
03-14-03, 08:02
I agree, sounds like bads news to me. One can find a girl in Beijing without any help...with or without knowing Chinese language. Why chance dealing with drugs, especially in a foreign country.

Papadum
03-14-03, 10:49
I think any one wanted to make some dough from memnbers here should stay away from the board. The purposes of the board is to share info and help each other. Following a stranger to odd places in a foreign country is dangerous. By the same token, don't follow those pimps in and around places like Salitun.......

coolwood
03-14-03, 11:51
Just a newbie question...maybe it has been discussed here again and again...comparing access to sex services and the prices, Beijing and Shanghai, which one is better?

Knobrm
03-14-03, 16:01
Back to BJ this Tuesday. ended up to Maggies on Wed, and found this Mongolian tuksa gal again there, and after some haggling we got to her place again; she was firm on 800RMB. Had a good night with her, only problem was that was damn tired next morning when had to go to work...

Think will check out the place again on Sat.

I checked Suzie Wongs couple of weeks ago, but no real action then, few girls but seemed to be out with their friends. Do you have any recommendations for places of the same type as Maggies in BJ?

SeattleGman
03-15-03, 04:26
coolwood

I don't think it is a matter of which one is better, as they are rather just both different. There are plenty of access to girls in both cities and prices are comparable as long as you shop and negotiate. I have sex in Shanghai for as low as 300 RMB, but as high as 1100 RMB. Seems like 800 RMB is the going rate in Beijing, but I have less experience there. Beijing has the Mongolian girls that you do not see in Shanghai. So, I think it is a matter of taste than which one is better.

Just Me
03-15-03, 05:05
Knobrm,
There a quite a few places in Beijing for the gals. None really like Maggies I as this is a Mongolian hang-out. Maggies II (which is just east of the Hilton Hotel off of 3rd Ring road) is a little like Maggies I (which is near the East gate of Workers stadium) but doesn't have the quantity of the size of Maggies I.

Other places to go:
Minders (on Sanlitun South Bar Street)- usually has 10-15 girls starting around 10 pm or so. Not great quality, a mix of Mongolian and Chinese.

Henry J Beans- Starts at about 8-9 pm for the early bird gals. Typically gets less crowded later as the gals will move on.

The Den- Upstairs will usually have girls there starting after about 11. Also, depending on the night, there will be some girls strolling thru the small downstairs bar area

Hard Rock Cafe- Really a tourist place. Easy pick up place. After 11 p.m, if there is a girl in the place, she's probably working. Unless, she's in a big group of gals there to dance. If she's walking around by herself, or one friend, she's on the game.

Salsa Cabana-(near the Kempinski) after about 9 p.m. will havfe some girls at the bar.

These aren't all of the places, just the easiest, but if you don't spend alot of time in Beijing these are the easy targets for you to hit. There are other places that may be better, but are a little more difficult.

There is a bar that I've just gone to for the first time near SciTech center called Bananas. It's an upscale nightclub type place, but when I went there were 10-15 working girls that were very agressive inside the 2nd floor disco. This place is very large and has 3 different bar areas.

good luck.

just me

Marc221
03-16-03, 09:05
Few month ago I discovered this site by accident and this is my first posting. I have been travelling to China for the last 10 years but I spend more time in Beijing. I never had any problem of finding girls and getting them in my room. Try to do it before 11PM. For the last few years I stay at the Kunlun hotel, (just accross from Lufthensa shopping center) and I never had any problem there. Most of the time you can found girls in the lobby bar. I have been around to a lot of places in Beijing and this hotel is quite convenient.

After all of this I am going steady for the last 2 years with this girl that I found very very good, at least to my taste and expectation.

I like to try new face from time to time but I alway go back to this girl with great pleasure. Maybe as one get older, the hunting instinct is not as strong!

Should anyone would like more information, please contact me at marc221@msn.com

Marc

Knobrm
03-16-03, 10:30
Was weak already on Friday and ended to Maggies around midnight. Came accross to a small size & slim Mongolian that had not seen before, chatted for a while with her. She was claiming having arrived on Friday to continue her studies in Beijing. 23 yo she told, called herself Jennie or something close to that.

After some haggling accepted the 800 RMB she was asking, and agreed to go to her place. She had earlier said that she has an apartment, but when we arrived to her place, it was actually
mid-low class hotel room (next to melody karaoke place near landao) that she shared with someone. She said that she is looking for apartment, but need to stay in this for few days; somehow I felt she is not telling full story. Told her friend propably comes back in the morning (working also). Undressed & took a shower. She had pretty good body, small boobs but nice still, haird down shaved short. Told she liked it that way - me too... Finally got to bed. From very beginning she acted like real GF, frenching. BJ (protected), pussy licking, 69; in all that she was REALLY good. She came at least once when in 69. After some half an hour of playing got to real action, and that was as good as the foreplay - we enjoyed together for quite a while, I think she came twice before I finally did.

Showered and went to bed, talked this and that. Suddently somebody knocks on the door; before she gets out of bed door opens and her friend came in WITH A CUSTOMER! Guy came in first and when noticed us in the bed (still naked), he turned back mumming something (cursing I guess) to the other girl; they did not expect us to be in the room. Guy & the other girl went out for a short time and argued about the incident. did not really hear what they discusssed, finally the guy went away and the girl came in. She was quite drunk, and talked with loud voice with my girl in Mongolian. she was seemingly angry to my girl taking the room (without telling her I guess), and screwing her business for the night. After a while they (mainly the other gilr) told I should leave. I resisted saying we had agreed overninght; then my girl said she could join me to my place. I said can not take friends to my apartment (colleagues living in same building, absolutely not want them to see me taking girl to my place). Then it seemed that there is not other way than to leave alone, dressed and was about to leave; she started to ask about money, insisted 800 RMB. I told absolutely not for 2 hours instead of allnight. We argued shortly, I finally gave her 400 for the one time (it was well worth the 400 due to GF quality) and went home for sleep.

Went again on sat night to see if she was in Maggies; indeed she was as was her friend; they both had company. She noticed me an came to say sorry for the last night, also her friend was more sober; was smiling to me but did not come to talk. Took a bier and went home alone after having a chat with couple of gals which did not meet my spec (small & slim).

Interesting experience as such. Can recommend this girl to anybody if you can take her to your place. Real GF service and she enjoys the act as much you do. Will check her later for allnighter if pssible...

Meaty
03-17-03, 07:06
Jackspratt>
Apologies, i am refering to Beijing, the place i meant was the "First Shanghai Centre Office Building", didn't mean to confuse. Based on that is there any info anyone can give me?
cheers
M

Sammy_T
03-20-03, 12:44
i have been doing the hard rock / maggie's thing the last few days. the crowd has been pretty thin at each, but last night i had the pleasure of taking the beautiful zula home. i met zula for the first time about a year ago on her first trip to beijing, but let me tell ya fellas: she has matured like a fine wine. her english is much better now, actually able to carry on a conversation, and i have to admit she is a tiger in bed. we had a great session last night when we got back to the room, and then she stayed with me all day today, initiating sex 3 more times. i was receiving a wonderful bbbj with cnn on in the background as bush gave his speech. oh how i love those mongolian girls! the only down side was that at the bar she told me $100us, but she hit me up for $150us when she left. to be honest, i didn't fight it too much. after her performance she was certainly worth it.

i will stay in this evening and recuperate, but if you guys are up for a hunting party friday night i am game. since i am a non-chinese speaking white guy i would suggest we start at henry j. bean's, then to salsa cabana, the den, and finally maggies. anyone up for it? just name the starting time and place and i'll be there.

chlgfan
03-20-03, 16:47
Hi,

I will be visiting Beijing next month and would be grateful if anyone could recommend some cheap accommodation in the city.

Thanks and cheers.

Apac Boy
03-21-03, 08:20
hey, i know this is a sex forum, but i have one question...

i really like beijing and am wondering what the job prospects are there...how did u expats find jobs there?

if any of u guys have any info for lil tapioca, i would appreciate it much...please email me:

tapioca1688@hotmail.com

i can give nothing in return just yet...maybe free beer all night when i do find a job in bj and go over there...

tapioca

Dick Johnson
03-21-03, 09:32
email me too richard_johnson@angelfire.com

kitaro
03-21-03, 10:59
Hi

After reading all 45 pages I must say that this really is a good forum to get information. Also I must admit that I have been able (or lucky) to experience most of the places and most of the things mentioned here.
But there are few things that I'm still missing. Someone mentioned this "ice-fire" massage service. Could someone tell me where (name and address of the massage places) to get that and which girls are doing that if you know their numbers or names.
The other thing really turned me on was Zambo's report on 7th of Feb. He mentioned some extremely good girl from maggie's who gave BJ already in a taxi.
Zambo, if you do know the girl's name or phone number please share that with me!!!!

Intransit
03-21-03, 13:28
Gentlemen:

E-mail me directly at intransit2003@yahoo.com

As a general rule, opportunities are now limited for non-Mandarin speakers. However, there are exceptions.

Gaolei
03-21-03, 21:08
I am not an expert in Beijing hotels, but last time there, I stayed in the Asia hotel. It is near the worker's Stadium, which makes is a short taxi from everything. The goom was great and the price was reasonable. A side benefit - at the entrance to the stadium down the street is an Outback Steak House! After being in a small Chinese town for a month, there is nothing like a good steak dinner.

Marc221
03-22-03, 09:14
I think it would be a good idea when one got lucky to meet a great girl like Zula with Sammy_T that one could post the tel. no. unless of course she is part of a "private reserved collection".
It's just a suggestion.

Just Me
03-22-03, 14:19
Tap,
I'll second what Intransit says (my god Intransit, your alive, where have u been brother?) regarding jobs here.

I've opened a division here so that's how I got here. But, if you came and tried to interview in Beijing without knowing the language, I think you might be SOL. Good luck though.

Intransit, had the freebie this afternoon. Showed her a porno of a threesome. She was a little overwhelmed by it and now says she's off the market for threesomes. Sorry. I'll keep trying though.

just me

Dick Johnson
03-23-03, 05:10
On the other hand, who want to compete with thousands(tens of) of hungry college grad Chinese willing to work for a few hundred dollars a month?

Even though I read and speak fluent Mandarin. Fahgetboutit.

Apac Boy
03-23-03, 10:04
i speak fluent mandarin and english...

intransit, i'll send u an email...

tapioca

Zambo
03-23-03, 23:40
Hi kitaro,
can't remember her name. Because that was really unimportant during this expiriences :-).
Please tell me your e-mail address. I can give you some....

BR, Zambo

Marc221
03-24-03, 08:30
Is anyone know about a swinger club or swinging organized parties in Beijing?

Marc

Dick Johnson
03-25-03, 01:09
Monday, March 24, 2003
Beijing grads invest heavily in job-hunting

A PROSPECTIVE college graduate in Beijing spends at least 3,000 yuan (RM1,372) preparing to get a job, the Beijing Morning News reported.

The newspaper found at a graduate job fair that all students who entered their information on the registration list posted their mobile phone numbers.

About 20 of them said they bought mobile phones so they could be easily contacted when seeking jobs while admitting they could not afford expensive and chic ones.The devices still cost from 1,000 to 2,000 yuan (RM456 to RM916).

Most students had made two versions of their resumes. One was a simple version with less information for their second-choice employers. The other version costing RM4.60 each, the ~{!0~}luxury version~{!1~}, is for their first-choice employers.

Students also invested heavily on their appearance. A student surnamed Ma had spent 5,000 yuan (RM2,288) to cure his short-sightedness.

kitaro
03-25-03, 03:31
Zambo, here it is: kitaro@sunpoint.net

chlgfan
03-25-03, 03:56
Hi, I am a newbie in the forum, so I hope that the information I need is not trivial. I will be going to Beijing in April 2003 and would need some advice whether it is safe to bring a girl to my room if I am staying in a 2 or 3 star hotel. If not, are there any alternatives such as going to the girl's place? If possible, send the reply to chlgfan@hotmail.com.

Cheers.

Ricky197101
03-26-03, 03:31
Hi, I will be in BJ this weekend, do you guys any hotels in XiChen District areas have actions? or any Barbarshop, Sanua,or KTV?

chlgfan
03-26-03, 04:37
Hi, Zambo, I will be going to Beijing next month. Would it be possible to give me the email contacts which you will be giving to kitaro? My email is chlgfan@hotmail.com

Thanks.

SeattleGman
03-26-03, 04:44
chlgfan

I don't usually stay at 2-3 star hotels, but I don't think you have anything to worry about. Regardless of the quality of hotel, you should always watch your personal belongings. Lock your valuables in the room safe (if it has one) before you bring a girl to your room. Don't leave your wallet in your jacket our pants pockets. Just use common sense and you will be fine.

svirgo
03-26-03, 04:55
Going to Beijing on March 31, 2003. Can anyone tell me of any place near Men Tou Gou District for some fun?

Just Me
03-26-03, 05:10
Ricky,

The Xichen district is in the northwest/west area of Beijing and is a little off the beaten path for most info here.

It's out near the Summer Palace area.

I don't know of any sauna's etc in that area, but with a 5 dollar cab ride you can be near a number of sauna's with a little action.
There is one across from the Ikea, on 3rd ring road (where Badaling Expressway crosses 3rd Ring). That's the closest that I know to that area as I don't monger in the west part of Beijing.

good luck

Jman90024
03-26-03, 13:50
I am going up to Beijing this weekend. Stay in JingHai Hotel. Any fun places around the area? Thanks.

BJtemp
03-28-03, 21:21
With the mystery flu raging and now spreading to Beijing, you guys are not concerned about going there??

I was to go on April 3rd, but I canceled my trip....I'd like to hear your opinion.

Thanks.

coolwood
03-30-03, 09:35
I heard yesterday that the flu is in control right now. But if you are worried about that, you should be worried about STD too. It's always your own degree of risk aversion.

Papadum
03-31-03, 04:32
mr. coolwood, sars in control? are you up to speed with the world? it's absolutely scary.... if the situation don't improve and continue as it is, hong kong would be isolated from the rest of world in a month...... china is in fact even worst!
read the latest time, it should be out in the market any time.
only local chinese nationals would believe sars is in control

Lion
03-31-03, 04:36
I'll be staying with my girlfriend (a mainland Chinese) in Beijing and was wondering what the rules were like about us registering together in the same room.

11 years ago they wouldn't let us go past the lobby together, but I know things have changed a lot since then.

Any mid-class (say $50-$75/night) places that are convenient to downtown would be appreciated.

AsiaTraveler2
03-31-03, 14:37
Originally posted by bjtemp
With the mystery flu raging and now spreading to Beijing, you guys are not concerned about going there??

I was to go on April 3rd, but I canceled my trip....I'd like to hear your opinion.

Thanks.

bjtemp;

I agree with you. I have to disagree with coolwood. There's a big difference with SSAR's and STD. You know what your risk is with STD's and you don't know the severity of SSAR's yet. SSAR's could be overhyped or it could potentially kill millions. There's too many unknowns at this time to risk it. If 30+% of an apartment complex in Hong Kong can get it, I'd say it's pretty contagious. How many times of you heard of 30+% of an apartment complex passing on an STD. I have put off all plans to visit Beijing, Shanghai, or anywhere else in China and Hong Kong for now. I think a major problem is China's reluctance to openly discuss the extent of the problem.

AT2

Intransit
03-31-03, 16:24
Svirgo,

Men Tou Gou District? Wow, that's the ass end of nowhere.

Papadum
03-31-03, 20:48
No intransit, it's just on the way to Timbuktu......

BlnkNameCruiser
04-04-03, 15:19
Lion,
You will have no problem. I do it all the time with my Chinese GF and many other one night girls. Never had trouble. I even have been in hotels taht say noone after 11pm. Still no problem.

blanknamecruiser

Lion
04-05-03, 03:30
Thanks for the tip.

One travel agent told me the Novotel Peace Hotel wouldn't allow a Chinese to stay with a foreigner, but he named a few others which said OK.

Senu
04-07-03, 13:06
No problem these days, choose a hotel in the centre and if asked as you go in just ignore the guy and keep walking, he wont have the nerve to stop you by force (this only happens in the 5 star hotels away from the entertainment centres anyway).

I normally book in with my chinese gf even though I ask for a room for 1 adult.

Sammy_T
04-07-03, 20:49
I recently had a nice surprise in Beijing. I had seen this one cute Mongolian girl sporadically at the Hard Rock and Maggie's. She always sat alone, and I never saw her approach guys or talk with the other girls working the bar. This particular evening I noticed her at the Hard Rock, and then latter that night at Maggie's. The pickings were slim that night, so I decided to approach her. She spoke very good English and said she was a student in Beijing and only went out on the weekends (it was a Thursday night). I have heard this story before a hundred times, but from what I already had observed I tended to believe her. I offered to buy her a drink, and she asked for a bottle of water. After a short chat I asked if she wanted to go with me. She told me she was waiting for her boyfriend, who was currently at the other end of the bar chatting up another girl. It was still early (for Maggie's anyway) and I told her that if she changed her mind just let me know. I went about my business but did not find anyone I could not live without. Right as I was about to leave she came up to me and asked if I still wanted her to go with me. It seems she was upset that her boyfriend was talking and flirting with another girl and completely ignoring her. I said sure, and off we went.

I could tell she was upset, and probably just trying to make her boyfriend jealous, so I decided to play the nice guy and told her we did not have to mess around, she could just come back to my hotel and sleep. That is not what she had in mind. Once we got back to my room it was all I could do to keep up with her. We had one of the best GFE sessions I think I have ever had in China. She must have been part Russian because she had a little razor stubble on her legs. I love the smooth skin of the Asian girls, but I must admit that this little bit of stubble also turned me on. She fell asleep in my arms and nuzzled close all night. In the morning she woke ready to go again, and we had another nice session. When she saw the time she quickly got dressed and she said she had a class she could not miss. She asked me for taxi money, but when I tried to give her 800RMB she would not take it, saying she was not a working girl and only need money for the taxi. In the end she took 100RMB from me, kissed me goodbye, and left.

Working or not, it was a very nice experience, and it goes to show that freebies can even be found at Maggie's if you are in the right place at the right time.

WooVictor
04-09-03, 01:52
i went to beijing for a few days a couple of weeks ago and stayed at xidan’s guangzhou hotel, which i reported on in january. the first night there i went swimming on the fifth floor. the pool was tiny, four strokes and you reached the other side. i also found out from the pool staff that there’s a gym on the third floor and that they also provide massage service there. after swimming i went to the gym just to take a look. there was only one massage room, next to the hair salon and a bar. it was tiny, perhaps eight feet by four feet, and spartanly decorated - certainly not an attractive place. so i went back to my room, took a shower, called up the sauna place at the basement and asked them to send a masseuse up. and in five minutes this girl, wearing the standard sports suit that all masseuses in china wear, came knocking on my door.

she’s an ordinary looking girl of about 22, medium built, from hubei in central china. she said her last name was wei, and told me her number but i’ve forgotten it. she’s not very chatty but our conversations were okay. her massage skills were good but nothing spectacular, and she finished me off by hand, saying she did not provide full service and i didn’t insist. the damage was 400 yuan for two sessions, payable to the establishment, plus a tip of 300 yuan to her for the hand job.

the following night i didn’t bother to go swimming but called up the gym and asked for an in-room massage service. a couple of minutes later, before i could finish shower, someone knocked on the door. when i went to answer the door i saw a young girl in high heels, tight jeans and a low-cut blouse out there – obviously she didn’t come to give me a massage.

i let her in. she followed me to the bed and instructed me to lie face down. i did as told, and she peeled off the top of my bath rob to expose my back. then she asked exactly what i wanted her to do, stroking my ass as we talked. i asked what she had to offer, and she listed out the menu: fire and ice, body massage, and sex, 1,500 yuan all in. i negotiated it down to 1,200, she agreed, and began to take off her clothes. she’s very slim but not the sickly thin type, yet there was not a trace of fat on her body. her tits were small but well proportioned on her body. her last name was liu, and she’s from chongqing.

i took her to the bathroom and washed her thoroughly. she was not too enthusiastic about washing me (perhaps because i had just finished shower on my own), saying that she would make me more comfortable in bed. after the shower she took two glasses of water, one hot and one cold, and we went to bed together.

she had me completely stretched out on my back, then knelt between my legs and put her tongue to work, slowly licking my whole body from my feet up to my face. every once in a while she would take a sip from one of the two glasses and come back to work on me, kissing and licking, with the water serving as a lubricant. then she came to my cock, which she swallowed up with a mouthful of warm water. the sensation was just too much for me. so i stopped her, told her to put a condom on me and then ride me. i didn’t last very long.

afterwards i asked her to give me an oil rub, which she happily did, rubbing me not just with her hands but also her tits. after a thorough oil rub she put a condom on my dick and slowly blew me to completion. then we showered together before she left. the whole thing lasted almost two hours, and the money was well spent.

i had wanted to keep her for the night, but she said the gym would charge me 1,200 yuan: 150 yuan per 45 minute session, eight sessions for the night, no discount. that wouldn’t make sense, so i had to let her go. clearly the gym’s boss expected her (and the other two girls working there) to offer sexual service, though she said he never expressly discussed her range of service with her.

Lion
04-09-03, 08:07
A question for all you Beijing experts:

Where would you go if you wanted to impress a GF and have a good time (dancing, restaurants, bars etc...) She's Chinese (age 30), but not from Beijing, so her knowledge of the city is more work related than party-related.

Just Me
04-09-03, 18:21
Lion,

One of my fav restraunts to take a Chinese girl is the revolving restraunt on top of the Kunloon Hotel.

the food is just OK, nothing great, but the view at night is nice. Gives you something to talk about as the view continues to change, (360 degrees every hour) and it's a little romantic.

After that, you'll want to make sure you take her out to places that aren't really frequented by hookers as that will make her feel like one.

So, maybe some of the places near South Gate of chaoyang park. Maybe Vic's at North Gate of workers stadium, Sanliutun North street could be ok..
If she's into music, an acceptable music venue is CD Cafe on 3rd ring road. sometimes they've got good local bands.

Good luck.

just me

Happy Devil
04-10-03, 12:21
Victor - great report again. Fire&Ice gosh how I miss this since if am in Beijing - hard to find here while in the South this is available in every good joint.

Lion - ask her if she wants western food or chinese - she will think you are very considerate to ask this question. Some of my favorite restaurants are:

courtyard - uperclass western food (right next to the forbidden city) make sure to make a reservation so you can get a window table to look on the water.

Nuage - vietnamese - quite a nice place

Hatsune - japanese restaurant - makes the best shusi rols in world (quite a stylish place)

Mediterano - western food, a bit busy maybe if it's your first date

Metro - home made pasta, not too busy, and everybody likes pasta anyway.

Ashanti - spanish, not too busy and a pitcher of sangria does the job usually (sweet, but dangerous)

Pink loft - vietnamese, thai mix kind a thing, very cool looking, women normally like the place

Well, whatever place you go, let us know how it went. Good luck

Lion
04-11-03, 07:28
Thanks for the tips on where to take a woman. I think the revolving restaurant appeals to me.

As for the GF, she's been overseas to about 6 countries (2 with me), so it's hard to know whether I should try to give her a Western experience with me or let her give me a Chinese one.

Anyway, I'll take your suggestions under advisement and let you know which worked best.

Bikpela
04-12-03, 04:55
Hey WooVictor-

After several trips to China for business and pleasure, I stumbled upon this site once returned to the States.

Of course I was narcissistic enough to think that my experiences were wholly my own and I had found a new paradise. One thing that really struck me was that I read through the archives that in 2001 you met a girl across the street from the Sunshine club named Chen Xiao. You said her and her friend were hospitable to you on your visit.

In June of 2001 I met a Chen Xiao Qing at the Sunshine club. She was also very forward and had a great smile. And also 20 years old. I am wondering if she is the same one? Although I don't remember her being short.....but my memory.

Anyway, I lost her phone number. we emailed for awile and then I lost track of her. I was wondering if you still had the number or? I sure wouldn't mind meeting up with her again. Any help appreciated.

By the way...are you from Singapore?

Bikpela

Papadum
04-12-03, 18:31
Guys:
Street actions identified in city north. From around 22hr to 3.

I am personally not into that, but if any of you guys are having an urge to merge once in a while, let me knwo an I will let you know where about by email. I won't do it here since big brother is watching.......

I am only into GFE. especially non pro. Quality over quantity for me. Any info appreciated.

Knobrm
04-13-03, 07:40
papadum pls drop me an email to knobrm@yahoo.com to tell where.

went to Bananas (in Scitech hotel) last night to see the place. was approached by few pros (chinese) when sitting in bar. but at least on weekends the place is full of young seemingly non-pro girls, so if not tried that, go for a hunt.

Papadum
04-13-03, 10:27
Knobrm: you've got mail.

Knobrm
04-14-03, 16:13
I had some further questions, pls check your mail. Forget the question about time...

Originally posted by Papadum
Knobrm: you've got mail.

Papadum
04-14-03, 18:19
knobrm: If you still can't find it....I'll go with you.

Papadum
04-16-03, 16:37
Guys be careful re SARS.

Avoid Guo Mao ground floor(where the infamous local's to-see-and-too-be-seen-Starbucks is),
Oriental Plaza W3,
Pacific Cyber... 19/f....
Peking U too, one admin staff down.
Beijing Broadcast U one student down.
One CCTV cameraman down.......
That's what I know and what I know is for sure minimal

Vinfalco
04-16-03, 17:32
Yesterday I went to my favourite bar, The Den.

Finally I took a gal named Linda to my room (600 RMB for 45 mins)

She is slightly plump face but slim body, very friendly.

Action started while she was in the shower with me.....move to my back and started soaping my back, arse and my dick from behind....it was heavenly....then moved to my front , knelt down and took some hot water in her mouth and gave me a hot water bj.

I tried to find out how deep she was willing to go and press her head gently to deep throat me...she didn"t resist so i grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth in the showers....man this gal can suck....

Next when we dried up the action went onto the bed.....the usual licking and kissing and sucking of my tits, while her hands were playing with my balls......she doesn't stay idle but was active throughout

She gave me a sitting blow job, got me to stand up and perform a bj on me while i was standing, then got me to lie down....i stopped her from ass rimming me as i didn"t like that......but we soon got into a 69 position and she was sucking while i was busy digging and examining her ****.

Soon i shifted into a position where she was still sucking me
but i was able to push on her head to really fuck her mouth....yeah....this will shut you up for now....I thrust and thrust till i finally came in her mouth..... she waited till i had completely emptied my swimming tadpoles in her mouth bfr she moved away from my dick.

I lied back shacked out and she gave me a pretty good massage.....really good and friendly service....

Name : Linda
Category : 600 RMB/45 mins
BJ : 9.5/10
Looks : 7.5/10
Body : 8/10
Overall Service : 8.5/10
Phone: 13520556990

Senu
04-16-03, 23:13
Sounds good, 600rmb / 45 min....not to me. Hey guys, in China mainland 500 to 700 rmb gets you a 12 hour partner and if your a nice guy 600rmb will get you a 24 hour gf if thats what you want. Either way 45 min 2 to 300rmb max if you have time to shop otherwise no more than 400rmb for short time please.

Apac Boy
04-17-03, 00:44
i found the card for that sauna across from Ikea, in case u guys want to go:

Dragon Sauna
18 Bei SanHuan Zhong Street
West City District, Bijing

tel: (010) 82085588

tapioca

WooVictor
04-17-03, 01:57
Bikpela,

I know what you mean by being narcissistic, guess we all need that feeling once in a while. Anyway hard to say if we met the same girl but I'm afraid I haven't got her phone number either. Sorry about that. I do think that it is good to keep a girl on reserve so that you can meet her once in a while, depending on how often you go there. It is surely a business relationship but I think you can share a more intimate feeling with her. Good luck next time.

Worm
04-17-03, 07:05
Was at Maggies the other night and ran into a very attractive Russian girl. She wanted $100. I was not in a position to accept at that time, so she gave me her mobile number. Anyone have any experience?

Sammy_T
04-17-03, 22:36
In my mind this board has 3 primary purposes - first, to provide information to the new guys who are traveling to an area for the first time. They want to know where to go, what to expect, and how much to pay. Second, once you know the lay of the land you will want to know which specific girls are a good deal and which are a rip off. It always amazes me how the same girls are at the same bars, night after night, for years on end. Finally, I read this board when I am in the USA looking for names and places for which I am familiar. It allows me to relive the Beijing experience when I cannot experience it first hand.

Worm - What was her name? I had a very nice experience with a Russian girl named Elena who can be found at the Hard Rock and sometimes Maggies. Generally speaking the Russian girls have a much more "Professional" attitude that the Asian girls, but there are some gems out there. On more than one occasion when I have approached a Russian girl and said hello she has responded with: "$100US, sex 1 time at your hotel room." This just turns me off. I expect a little conversation so I can evaluate her personality to determine how she will treat me once we are alone.

Regarding price - Can we all agree that there are different price ranges for different girls? The girls at Passions charge high dollar (asking 2000RMB to 3000RMB), but they are also some of the most beautiful, young girls in the business, and almost all of them speak fluent English. On the other end, you can girls fresh off of the farm who do not speak any English at all for 300RMB. Then you have the girls at places like Hard Rock who are in the middle - from 600RMB to 1000RMB. The key is to know the price range for the girls at your particular pickup spot.

Regarding phone numbers - If I meet you in a bar and you seem like an OK guy I'll be happy to share some phone numbers with you, but I will not post a girl's number, or blindly email them to anyone I don't know. The reason for this is simple - If I have had a good experience with a girl I hope I will see her again, and I don't want to expose her to someone for which I cannot personally vouch. On the other hand, if I have had a bad experience I am certainly not going to recommend her to others.

Know the price range for the girl you are pursuing. Over paying just brings up the prices for all of us. Settle the price before you head to your hotel room, but if she gave you an excellent session go ahead and pay her a little more - good service should always be rewarded. In the end only you know if you got your money's worth. Share the information with others. Post your experiences on this board, and if you are in a known pickup spot and you see a guy come who looks totally lost, but obviously looking for action, say "hi" and let him know the going rate. This will keep the prices in control for all of us.

Senu
04-18-03, 00:31
Hi Vilfalco,

Cool it my friend, Just trying to say the prices some guys pay is way over the top, got ta negotiate in a nice way. One thing for sure if I have a good time Ill pay way over the agreed price by way of a tip and if you had a good time then thats fine, both parties benifit which in my book is the definition of a good contract ie win-win.

have fun!

suprgeek
04-18-03, 10:51
First time to Beijing. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn (not sure which one... chang feng?). Called for an in-room massage. Less than 2 minutes later a reasonably attractive girl showed up, fake D's, spoke decent english. Washed me in the shower, then gave me a 30 second massage and wanted to go right to it. Very nice. At the end she said I was her very first foreigner and had no idea what to charge. I paid her 800 for ST. Too much?

Anyone know the area where I am and can help out with suggestions for hunting fairly close by?

Thx. geek

Ralph Kramden
04-18-03, 15:24
suprgeek

You may be in what is considered the Downtown Holiday Inn. If so, I was there in December with a girlfriend. There seemed to be no action in the neighborhood and I am surprised about the great room service you received. But if you want to do some shopping there is a hellacious department store across from the hotel. Go out the entrance to your left and take the overhead walkway across the street. The store is next to McDonalds and about 6 floors high and full of small booths. I bought an unbelievable winter coat there for about $12. There are some pretty good restaurants in the area. I enjoyed it there. Have a great time.

jose-acapulco
04-19-03, 00:34
Ok folks, just back from Beijing. Stayed at the Jiglun Hotel and was propositioned as early as 8:00 withing 100 feet of the front door of the hotel. Walking anywhere in front of any of the hotels from the China World Trade Center to the Beijing Hotel will get results. Take your time, pick what you like. There are plenty to choose from. Also in the lower level of the Jinglun is a club, girls meet you at the door, get you settled, sit with you, get you drinks, etc. Make an offer and you are out of there.

Another neat little are is about two blocks toward the square and across the street. I have no idea what it is called, but it has a large entrance in old CHinese style. Inside is something like an old China Town in Chicago or LA. Clubs all over there. Everybody inside gets their own bartender and girl. Make an offer.

I met a 28 year old (and she looked younger) with a great ass, tall for chineese, 5'6" very thin, nice tits athough they may have been fake (who cares) who spoke fair english and had a lot of class about 100 yards down from the entrance to my hotel.

Going rates. $60 us will get you all night. Good service. In fact at $60 -$80 you will have trouble getting rid of her. She will want to be your girlfreind. Stay with you for up to a week. Take you places, go shopping, to the opera, to eat. If you find one that speaks at least fair english this can be a good deal. I had mine leave every morning so I could go about my business, but she was waiting every evening when I got back to the hotel. Would shower with me, bath me, blow me before we would go out. Then we would go out for a while (of course on my dime) but good food, good bargins shopping, knew the right places to go etc. Then back to the room for several hours of fun.

I paid the first night $80 us, paid for everything where ever we went (but hell, that's what I do at home) and gave her $100 at the end of 5 days. I thought she was going to get into my suitcase and come with.

She told me there are lots of other places to find girls, and they like americans. She told me Chineese men have small dicks. (no idea if she was giving me the usual line) But I from what I can see outside the hotel lobbies is the best place.

Just my experience.

suprgeek
04-19-03, 02:56
I checked, not in the downtown Holiday Inn, but on more north called Chang Feng Rd.. Anyway, I completely struck out in a couple of local "Discos" which were more like KTV. Great looking girls, but I couldn't get one to do much and certainly not leave with me. I was a little shocked to be honest. Luckily I didn't spend much. Returned to my room at 2:30 am and called room service massage again. Girl about a 6/7 showed up, no english whatsoever, but knew exactly what she was there to do. Excellent service, BBBJ, nice hand work, MPFS, if a little unenthusiastic. Again 800 rmb. Tonite I'll definitely try and hit the hot spots.

geek

Cavechu
04-19-03, 05:18
Originally posted by jose-acapulco
She told me Chineese men have small dicks.

wow..an asian working girl with bias toward asian pecker size.......what is the world coming to next?

Brighton 2003
04-19-03, 21:41
Tell me some Russian girls in Beijing please.

Mighty Spearsman
04-21-03, 21:35
Originally posted by suprgeek
First time to Beijing. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn (not sure which one... chang feng?). Called for an in-room massage. Less than 2 minutes later a reasonably attractive girl showed up, fake D's, spoke decent english. Washed me in the shower, then gave me a 30 second massage and wanted to go right to it. Very nice. At the end she said I was her very first foreigner and had no idea what to charge. I paid her 800 for ST. Too much? While one or two posters may rant and rave about 800 being too much, actually you did ok if you had as good a time as you indicated. You also did the rest of us "foreigners" a favor - if you had tried to nickle'n'dime her, she may then refuse to service non-Asians in the future, but now that you've broken her in and treated her right, she'll be sure to take care of us in the future. A sincere thanks!

BJtemp
04-23-03, 16:17
Beauties will be there all right. The question is, are they safe? Is the environment safe?

kitaro
04-26-03, 02:21
Hi Guys

How about the prices at the moment. I bet that the demand is quite limited so also prices are probably reasonable.

At least when shopping any other goods at the moment it really is buyers markets...

What are your experiences?

OldAsiaHand
04-28-03, 04:22
Fellow Mongers:

From what I see in the news everyday from Beijing, you have to be crazy to even think about it!

Just my two cents worth........

Be very careful guys!

OAH

Cavechu
04-28-03, 05:34
Originally posted by vinfalco
Hi friends,

I heard that the SARS situation in Beijing is terrible, is it true? what about our historical bars such as Minder, Den, Maggies?
Beauties are still there?

Thany you in advance for your kind updating!

I would multiple the SARS situation in CHINA by a factor of 15 to 20 cause it is a no win situation for the chinese government or its suffering people.

Happy Devil
04-28-03, 09:03
I do agree that SARS is a serious thing and we should all be very careful about it, but freaking out isn't the solution either. Catching all sorts of possible disease from HO's has always been an issue (naive who didn't think so).

The working girls are for sure exposed to a higher risk of getting SARS due to their very close contact with a rather big group of people (a bit like the problem with health workers).

I for my part go a bit low on the girl sessions - poor girl that has to deal with me when it is all over - but you all have to judge this for yourself and balance your horny-level vs. the risk factor.

Prices definitely came down a lot as the demand has dropped, but is it really fair to have the girls pay for it as they are already exposed to a higher risk? I don't think so, but again you have to decide this for yourself.

You all stay healthy - be safe.

Happy Devil

Dick Johnson
04-28-03, 13:06
Originally posted by AMPGuest
I would multiple the SARS situation in CHINA by a factor of 15 to 20 cause it is a no win situation for the chinese government or its suffering people.

Yeah. It is also in many other provinces. And since they under reported the numbers of SARS in Beijing by a factor of ten, I will not be surprised if the same was done in the other provinces.

CA Traveler
04-28-03, 17:10
It's being reported in the USA press that Beijing has closed down all "entertainment" facilities, like KTV, etc. How has this impacted the local mongering spots?

Dick Johnson
04-28-03, 20:26
They've closed down movie theaters, internet cafes as well. Beijing is kind of a ghost town now. That's the right thing to do actually.

suprgeek
04-28-03, 23:19
To mighty spearsman:

Thanks for the reply. Looking back, the service was fantastic. She ended up giving me her cell number. Called her the 2nd night where she came back and said she couldn't wait to have sex again! Stayed for 6 hours of great fun, this girl really new how to have give herself a great time, which made it all the more fun for me. Came back shaved too! Ended up giving her another 800. The Holiday Inn, Chang-An West. Name was Annie.

Geek

Foreigner
04-29-03, 06:50
The SARS paranoia is getting pretty tiring these days, with each progressive overreaction Beijing is slowing down to a masked crawl.

Ignorance is the primary culprit.

With luck the SARS media attention will drop away as awareness of the risk factors and transmission channels, etc becomes better understood and disseminated.

It still won't be gone but at least most people will know enough about it to stop stressing, compare SARS to HIV where it's estimated the number of cases in China is in the millions and still climbing fast due to the fact that less than one in ten people is informed as to how it is actually transmitted, not a topic the official media likes to get into frenzy over so most people don't even know enough to get stressed.

Do agree with the earlier post that the working ladies are at a much greater degree of risk than most and should be given some slack if you are the type who likes to go into bargaining mode.

Vinfalco
04-30-03, 15:17
In spite of SARS paranoia, yesterday night, in Sanlitun street, I got two beauties to my room.

Price was 600 RMB for one hour.

The girls had a great body, nice ass, partially shaved pussy, nice sized, (BIG!) breasts, one 20 years and the other one 25.

I imediately started to suck the younger and play with her pussy, while the older gave me bj.

Then the younger started to suck her, I grabbed the younger and made her sit on my face. Where I played with her beatiful 20 year old pussy and a-hole. The older then hopped on my cock facing the younger. It was so exciting that I blew my cookies within a minute.

Too soon I thought because I still had 20 minutes on the clock.

But within 5 minutes I was ready to go again (not bad for a 45year old, actually a tribute to the girls) I was able to come again as they took turns sucking me off.

Great bargain for less than $80!!

Intransit
05-02-03, 10:54
Vin, where on Sanlitun Street?

Intransit
05-02-03, 17:20
Vin, any phone numbers? Hit me at intransit2003@yahoo.com. Thx.

Intransit
05-06-03, 03:59
Anyone know or ever booked a stripper in Beijing?

Vinfalco
05-08-03, 17:15
Hi friends,

Yesterday night I went to Minder.
Very hot gal there.
She sits with me and starts playing drinking dice games.
She is hot and i think coming on to me. We get little drunk.
She speaks a tiny bit of english.
I am touching her leg under the table, she is so hot.
After midnight, I tell her to meet me outside in 15 minutes.
I wait, she comes out, i take her back to my room. Great sex. Really well shaped, tight pussy. Moans like i never heard before.
After sex, she washes and massages me in the shower.
This is almost as great as the sex. She sleeps over.
I gave her $50.

kitaro
05-10-03, 03:58
Hi

I was in Maggies last night but only very shortly. Not so many girls inside, it seems that SARS it unfortunately effecting to this business also.

One suggestion, there is many good reports in this forum. Can we start t add girl´s number also for these reports so also other can reach these lovely girls if needed.

Drummer Guy
05-12-03, 02:48
Hi Guys,

I will be visiting Bangkok & Beijing later this year. I'm just waiting for this SARS issue to settle down.
I'm interested to know of a resonably priced hotel in Beijing that is close to the freelance action. Where would you suggest & what sort of price would I expect to pay for the room?

Also, having never been to Beijing before I would be keen to meet up with someone who can show me some of the bars etc where I could expect to pick up a girl for the night.

If any of you are ever in New Zealand I can certainly return the favour having visited vertually all the venues over the past 20 years.
DG

Rayman
05-12-03, 06:41
SARS may have stopped the KTV places, and some of the barber shops but you will still see some hot girls looking for action in the large department stores or walking idly in the street etc, check out the big smile and a look straight into the eyes. They won't neg. on the street but indicate a quite place and they will follow.

Anonymous
05-13-03, 14:18
I am an expat here in Beijing, and can really say that there are plenty of opportunities to find the right girl. First of all, I understand that prostitution is (still) illegal in China, and Police is tracking down on these poor girls. This makes the situation even harder: The girls on the street will not give you too obvious signs that they are available, it is mainly up to you to make the guess. Best is if you simply ask them something, even if most of them wont understand english.

Once this contact is made, the girl will make sure that you understand what they offer. They will state their price mainly by hand sign (as there is an obvious language barrier). Usually (and this is quite typical in Chinese way of conducting business). They might start with high prices as high as 800 RMB (about 100 USD), others will start at 300-400RMB (about 40-50 USD). You can then bargain down to about 200RMB (about 25 USD). AS I was staying in a rather expensive place (Lufthansa Center), I presume that in more "local" areas you get much lower. 200RMB will bet you a short time stay, but one that you wont forget. They give you the full service, and know no taboos. I usually gave them an addl. tip if I was happy with them, and this is highly appreciated. If youare into oral sex, this is the place. To receive a blow jobs incl. swallowing is no problem. If you pay a little more, you can keep the girl over night.

Be aware that there are many "agents" walking around, offering you a girl. This is not convenient, as they charge for themselves a provision of min. 200 RMB, so your total expenses are higher while the actual girl gets less. And besides they claim that they have 40 or 50 girls, but they have no pictures of the girls where the client could choose from. So I can only warn you to avoid these services, eventhoug they are confortable to use (you can call them from your room and they send you your "princess" straight to your room.

Clandestine782
05-19-03, 06:44
What do you guys know about scams pulled on men who are seeking marriage?

I took out an ad in a paper and got some strange results:

1. A response from someone whose name was not the same as the emails box name.

2. Someone who seemed overly eager to jump into this arrangement.

It would not surprise me if, in this land of awesomely corrupt people (with lots of nice looking girls), there was some service that introduced such girls to prospective husbands so that they could complete the paperwork and then run off as soon as it was finished. Have you guys heard of any marriage services?

MondaysChilde
05-21-03, 00:37
Lemas -

You stand a marvelous chance of getting scammed online, by anyone at any time.

The only safe way to do it is to go to the mainland yourself. Don't do anything like that online, or even begin the process.

Csun213
05-21-03, 06:27
Hi Lemas Mitchell. just want to give you my 2 cents worth. It is easy for Chinese girls to go for foreigners. I have been to China quite a few times and about 5 of my friends have found their wives in China. If you are a nice guy with a steady job, have a good temper and is serious about finding a wife then China is the place to go however you do have to go to China and meet the girls. You don't need to join any kind of dating service. Just go to China and you will meet a lot of girls that will be interested in knowing you. But you must take your time and get to know the girls. Marriage is a serious thing, you don't want to marry a girl and then find out that you guys are not right for each other.

OldAsiaHand
05-21-03, 07:49
lemas mitchell,

after living in asia over 20 years and married to a chinese girl, i agree with csun213 completely; come here and take your time.

i would also ask what are your expectations? my two cents worth:

take the time to meet family and friends. family values and peer pressure are very strong here. make sure you have "genuine" family support, if possible.

be prepared to compromise. there are major cultural and language differences which need to be overcome. you need to understand the culture to make it work.

don't think chinese women are meek and subservient. they can be just as strong willed as anywhere in the world.

be prepared to learn some chinese. conversational language ability is one thing, communicating in a relationship is deeper.

i hope i am not scaring you off. the same as csun213, i also have many friends with chinese wives and fantastic marriages.

good luck!

oah

p.s. latest offer for the runaway type is us$65,000 for a green card. if you take this route, get paid for it! just joking, it is still illegal.

DavidC
05-21-03, 09:29
I've heard stories of guys getting paid dough to get married in china and bring a wife back to the states and getting paid for it

it typically runs like $25k for like 3 years or so, hey when you are short on cash anything goes!

MondaysChilde
05-21-03, 18:53
My wife is Han Chinese, from Beijing. I think Lemas is interested in the real thing.

I would recommend a lady from China to anyone prepared to flex their cultural boundaries. Not everyone can handle interracial marriages.

Papadum
05-23-03, 18:15
Guys, I am not joking, a 20 year old Chinese girl of about five foot five, figures' not bad(a C...or may be C++...) , not a beauty but definitely not ugly, a 7 to me.... (really in the eyes of the beholder...), extremely intelligent/smart for the age (almost gifted, a law grad and now working on a master on International Trade). She's bored to death these days and been bugging me every time we chat in the past minth to introduce a boy friend to her. You may say why I didn't go for it..... well, the truth is her current man is my friend (A local who has his own family and been supporting her financially in the past two years and their relationship is fading....he doesn't mind if she calls it quit and she really what a boyfriend to be with her)
To make a long stort short, if any of you guys are interested and serious to have a girlfriend in Beijing, I can pull the string but mind you, she's not a working girl nor having done anything close to that, except the she's been financially suppoted by a man for two years, and this is not a "takeover lease" nor an auction..... She wants a boy friend, I hope this is clear.

Papadum
05-24-03, 18:07
Gentlemen:
I've just know about a bad news.......and I am leaving tomorrow for a meeting in Hong Kong and back on Wednesday......tough luck!!!
IF you are not aware of.....Beijing is having a new SARS measure for incoming passenger from HK, Macau and Taiwan.
We need to have a check up at a community check point (I don't know what it is) before we can go home, and then 7 days body temp check...(is that enough hassle?) for foreigners residing in Beijing (not including those staying in a hotel)
If any of you are planning a trip....watch out.....
I hope I am wrong about the news.... any one out there working in the hotel industry can get me a reservation slip so that I can get away from it when I'm back?
Take care dear friends.....

BJ Boy
05-24-03, 18:10
20 seems a bit too young to be a graduate already. so basically she had been supported by a married guy so it sounds a bit like a second wife arrangement to me. may i ask how you got to know her? is it through her current b/f?

BJ Boy
05-24-03, 18:13
hk has just been removed from the list of areas to avoid travel so i wonder if that means beijing will review this policy. i think it should be the other way round - hk arrivals from bj should be monitored since there are more cases here than there these days. in any case, sars has certainly caused a lot of inconvenience in many aspects of life. let's all hope it goes away soon.

Papadum
05-24-03, 18:45
Originally posted by bj boy
20 seems a bit too young to be a graduate already. so basically she had been supported by a married guy so it sounds a bit like a second wife arrangement to me. may i ask how you got to know her? is it through her current b/f?

Yes, he's a business friend of mine..... and yes, she's young for a graduate....hard to believe, but it's true.
He's paying the rent, utilities/bills, tuition, and some pocket money. Whatever you call the relationship, but definitely not serious as a "second wife". This kind of relationship is not unusual in China anyway.....

Papadum
05-24-03, 18:51
Originally posted by bj boy
hk has just been removed from the list of areas to avoid travel so i wonder if that means beijing will review this policy. i think it should be the other way round - hk arrivals from bj should be monitored since there are more cases here than there these days. in any case, sars has certainly caused a lot of inconvenience in many aspects of life. let's all hope it goes away soon.

My dear friend you are trying to put me in a two way quarantine?!?! (Smile!)
I know what you mean, I hope Beijing could be that reactive and responsive to lift this new measure immediately....... but we all know.......:-(

BJ Boy
05-25-03, 06:21
i see what you mean - 4 weeks total quarantine both ways. now that would be quite something. anyway, let's hope none of this is necessary soon.

fredthefrog
05-25-03, 20:31
Papdum,

I may be arriving to Beijing within a month or so. Perhaps you could set me up with this rather intelligent 20 yr old. I'm a 32 yr. old american looking for some women of the asain persuasion with intellect. If she's up for a meeting in Beijing.
(Hey the worst thing that happens is that she gets a free dinner).
Not sure as how to communicate email/telephone for contact.

Thanks,

Fred

Papadum
05-28-03, 20:16
[QUOTE]Originally posted by fredthefrog
[i]Papdum,

I may be arriving to Beijing within a month or so. Perhaps you could set me up with this rather intelligent 20 yr old. I'm a 32 yr. old american looking for some women of the asain persuasion with intellect. If she's up for a meeting in Beijing.
(Hey the worst thing that happens is that she gets a free dinner).
Not sure as how to communicate email/telephone for contact.

Thanks,

HI:
give me you email address so that we can get in touch.

Apac Boy
05-28-03, 23:06
damn papadum...
i hope she ain't a good friend. there are many krazies on the net.

i'll be in beijing again in August...Nova...if ur still reading this, sorry i had to bail like dat last time. i'll make it up to u if i see u again...

tapioca

hangong
05-29-03, 04:06
Hi guys,

I will be in BJ this summer and would like to explore the wonderful places mentioned in this forum, such as Maggies, the den, etc. Could anyone provide me the exact address of the above places, so that I won't be lost? If anyone has some phone numbers of gals, I would appreciate it if you could send to me at hangong2000@yahoo.com. I can speak Mandarin, so maybe we can go hunting together.

Thanks.

Papadum
05-29-03, 09:10
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tapioca
[i]damn papadum...
i hope she ain't a good friend. there are many krazies on the net.

Tap: there are still some bona fide ones....

Knobrm
05-29-03, 14:10
Have been out of china since mayday; will come back on the weekend. Is the nightlife still down (venues closed) or already getting back to normal? Mongolians going strong in maggies or gone back home?

Senu
05-30-03, 00:08
Beijing is quiet but plenty of action for the number of hunters. Maggies stays open and the gals are there but not so many, enough to give a choice. Most mongolians are working, they cant afford to be away so long....Go enjoy and dont be to hard on the gals they need the business and they will give you a good time if you treat them good.

Vinfalco
05-31-03, 10:59
Hi Hangong,

You can get full information and precise location of the maggies bar on their web site: http://www.maggiesbar.com
The Den is 10 minutes walking from the Meggies closed to City Hotel, all the other bars are nearby...for the gals do not warry, afer one day of nighlife you have minimum 20 phone numbers

Enjoy and let us know!!

Just Me
05-31-03, 11:31
Hangong,
Addresses don't do alot for you in Beijing. They do a little, but not alot.
Most Taxi drivers go by major Landmarks (Bridges, hotels, large office complexes, etc).

So, familiarize yourself with the larger landmarks of the bars or areas that you want to go to and that will help you out immensly.

Like Maggies. You can tell them you want to go to East Gate of Workers Stadium. dongmen gong ti

Once they get close, you can tell them Maggies Bar , or mah jie jiuba. They may kinow it once you get close. If not, just walk south from east gate about 100 meters and you can't miss the big red MAGGIES neon sign.
Have fun

just me