PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2006 North China - Beijing

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

hangong
06-01-03, 23:38
Vinfalco and Just me,

Thank you for all your help and information. Have fun this summer and hope to get together if we can.

Intransit
06-03-03, 02:16
Papadum,

I don't know where you got your information about that community check-up, but that is not accurate. I just got off a plane from Hong Kong on Sunday, and received no such information. I filled out a form on the plane, in addition to the normal health declaration, and that was it. Once I was on the ground, no one took my temperature or even looked at me twice.

needgirl
06-03-03, 11:12
Fredthefrog,
You may contact me (yypk77@hotmail.com), and I'd like to recommend you a cutie.

Cheers,

Michael

Papadum
06-03-03, 11:49
Intransit:
You are right, no specaial procedures....
That info was from newspaper on Wednesday, since WHO lifted travel warning for Hong Kong on Friday, they might have cancelled the exercise....

Just Me
06-03-03, 16:01
Papadum, Beijing is not nearly that smart. I've been travelling in and out of PEK during this time and they have had the same approach thruout.

Next,
Let's title this: "God Bless ICQ and Free aint Free"

In the last few days, I've been chatting with this local chinese girl, 26 and married to a doctor. Nice girl, trade pic, etc etc etc.
Says she wants to meet me and have dinner.

At no time was there any discussion regarding sex/intimacy or anything like this.

I'm thinking, fine, she's really cute from her pic and I can have a good dinner with a beautiful chinese gal.

We meet at a hotel near my apartment. We go to my apartment to watch a dvd and get some dinner afterward.
WE did talk about her giving me a head and shoulder massage and I would inturn give her a back rub. With that discussion, I had some thoughts in mind, but nothing else was ever said.

WE get to my place. I give her the tour, and there's alot of incidental contact that lingers. Good sign.

Luckily, my bedroom has a nice view of general life in beijing with a bay window that we can sit at. so we do.
have a beer and water.
I offer her my massage skills.
She lays on the bed.
Start massage.
Well, without giving details, 4 hours later. She's orgasmed 8 times (her words not mine) and taken two from me (face of course).

She obvioiusly doesn't get any kind of attention from her loved one as she continually asks me to hold her during all this.
She cojld have been the wettest and most compliant girl i've ever been with. And she was beautiful.

About 3/4 of the way thru. She tells me that we may not be able to see each other any more because she's falling in love with me. As Chris Farley used to say "MOTHER OF GOD"!!!!!
Not at all what I was looking for, not what she was looking for either but she said it.

So, 4 hours later, sweat dripping from both of us, she hopped in her little preppy car and left me with the promise maybe /maybe not. Good enough for me

2 days on icq and giddyup.

Good luck all. Beijing is wonderful.

Intransit, the othe freebie is still waiting. wink wink.

just me

Superforce99
06-03-03, 17:33
Just me,

Were your icq sessions in Chinese or English?
Thanks and glad you got an big time score!

Johnny

Lucky888
06-03-03, 17:49
Just me: that's a fantastic adventure! Congrats. Now, if you never mentioned sex and weren't really expecting it when you met her....just what did you talk about on ICQ that did the trick? Or was it just that she was sooo lonely for any kind of companionship that you conquered her so thoroughly?

Just Me
06-03-03, 18:39
Guys,

Well, since I've got the looks of Cruise, and the Red Mao's of Gates, and the personality of ............... oh forget about it, it's all lies.

All chat is in English. If it was in Chinese, it would be a hell of a short chat for me. It might be more like a stutter.

She didn't come across as lonely when I was talking with her. It was just more friends. And I really thought that we were going to get dinner and nothing more.

But, if a chinese girl says she's willing to come to my apartment, u know there must be more to it than that. But, we didn't talk about sex (other than the flirty massage thing). It wsn't really obvious what was going to happen. The move was, she went to wash her hands, I got he a towel and dried her hands for her. She didnt' let go and let me dry her hands for a few minutes. The little head started thinking immediately.

I've had a few scores withICQ. and there could be another 6, if my damn stalker would leave me alone. There should be a video out. instead of Girls Gone Wild, it should be Freebies Gone Bad. Yup, I'm being stalked. I should have listened to Intransit months ago. Ugh, the tits were just too perfect to pass up though. I digress.

Well fellas, give it a shot, just be careful because as I said, Free aint Free.

good luck.

just me

Papadum
06-03-03, 19:15
Good stuff Just ME! And guys, freebies are somewhere out there through internet emails and chats. It takes time though, it's like sowing seeds in Winter time and the flowers' bloom in Summer. I had three scored last year through match. I have Scored two from That's Beijing in the first half this year, and now, one in Shanghai and one in Kunming are waiting for me when SARS' over. Both are scorable confirmed by conversations, and both are U grad with proper jobs.
It is proven that chatting can really build a relationship, for all my encounters were absolutely free and GFE....and they are even more eager to meet than me.
Do it guys, with patience, and tell your stories....
Just Me is lucky he scored it quick.....

Just Me
06-07-03, 03:02
Fellas,

Entitle this, ICQ is wonderful.

So, here I am getting home from the office at about 9:30 pm for the fourth night in a row. I log on and chat with a gal that I've chatted with for about 3 weeks.
I tell her of my crappy week and tell her i need a good massage.
She says, do you want to see me tonight? It's 10:00 pm at this time. I tell her ofcourse.
She takes a taxi, from the WEST SIDE of Beijing to my apt on the east side. Gets there at about 11. WE watch a movie. I didn't think it was goinganywhere, as everytime I tried a move, it was rebuffed. Holding hands, touching, playfulness was there, but nothing more.
So, the movie is over and she says she owes me a massage.
She starts to give me a head and shoulder massage.
I tell her it's time for me to reciprocate.
Well, you get the picture.
Afte 30 minutes of playful kissing, touching, her getting into the mood. She's naked. Pick her up, take her to BR. Find out that she has JUST shaved completely. Yup, the runway was clear of debris. Tells me she was ready for this.
She turns out to be the biggest screamer I've ever seen. I think she woke up Mao. If not, certainly the neighbors.

In the morning, I was off to the airport for a business trip, and she was off to home. I gave her the taxi money as I had told her I didn't want her to take the subway.

Funny thing is that when she was driving over to my place, I was chatting to another gal that I've known for a bit, and she wanted to come over also to take my pains away. I've met her before, but nothing happened then. Next time though, she says things will happen.

The nice thing about this is that there is soooo much GFE. It's great.

Update on the Doctors wife: they are separated for a month. Makes me feel better, except now she might start thinking. WE chat still and she wasnts to come back for more. She even tells me she knows there is no future for us, but the sex was great and wants more.

So fellas, the moral of the story is:
Plant some seeds and see what happens. This week: 2 for 2
And, I could be 3 for 3. I'm in Thailand now, and there is a gal that wants to come here and "do it all" as she says it.
Not a pro, she's an office gal.

Good luck to all.

just me

Knobrm
06-07-03, 06:34
I just registered to this ICQ. Can you tell which section of it is
best to get in touch with girls in Beijing?

Intransit
06-07-03, 06:46
Just Me,

Hit me on the e-mail again, intransit2003@yahoo.com, I'm ready for your friend if she is.

Int

Just Me
06-07-03, 09:12
Knobrm,
Feed a man a fish , teach him to fish.............. etc. u know the rest

OK, I'll do it but the fish pond may become slim pickings.

Simply go to "Find Users", and then put in the keywords that you want to search on.
Make sure that you search for the onces that are online.
So, I've simply put in:
china
female
age that you're looking for
beijing (since that's where i live)and
then hit search.
A list will come up.
Then, I go fishing.
Write up a simply Hi, I'm XXX, i live in xxx, i'm from xxx, how are you.
then, type it once, copy it so u can paste it. And send it to as many gals as you want. Go fishing, and u'll get some responses.
Chat slow, they don't like talkinga bout sex right off. But, they will eventually. I've found the gals in Beijing are a little repressed and eager to chat about some minor things.

OK, that's my story.
Good luck.

Intransit, I talked with her yesterday. She's up for it. It may be another month or so. I'll hit ya soon.
You back in town now?

just me

OldAsiaHand
06-08-03, 06:20
Gentlemen:

I will be in Beijing middle of June. It's been over a year since my last visit, so I am out of touch. I've read a lot about Maggies, The Den, and other bars on this thread with different prices. Are these the best places to go if I am only in Beijing for one or two nights? What should I expect to pay for ST?

I will stay at the Holiday Inn, Lido. There used to be some barbershops across the street offering FS. Are these places still operating? What are current prices and offers?

Any other suggestions? If any of you guys would like to hook up with me in Beijing, you can backchannel me at oldasiahand2003@yahoo.com. I am most pleased to reciprocate should you be down South.

Thanks.

OAH

Just Me
06-08-03, 11:28
OAH,
There are a few places to hit when here for just a couple of nights
1. The Den- still has some pro's andlots of non-pros
2. Maggies- still has some girls, not as many as before, but stillsome are there
3. Minders- Open and has some girls (it's on Sanlitun south bar right around the corner from The Den)
4. Henry J. Bean's- Not sure if it's open or not as I don't get to Guo Mao area often.
5. I've heard that there are plenty of street girls on Jianguomenwai (near Guo Mao and Henry J. Beans). In the past summer months, they'll stand outside of the Jinglun, Jianguo, and 4 Seasons hotels just waiting.

6. Since alot of the saunas are closed down (although they are slowly starting to open back up) the street action to the north end of Sanlitun as had some girls there. Never seen them there before. Plus, up and down the block of the Kunloon Hotel has some SW's.

Places like Hard Rock and Salsa Cabana are currently closed due to SARS issues. Have heard that Hard Rock will open up around middle of June, but not sure.

Happy Hunting,

Just me

Intransit
06-08-03, 18:25
Just Me,

Sounds good, I'm around. What changed her mind? Have fun in LOS.

Pluto
06-09-03, 05:02
Just Me -
Are you really getting so lucky everytime or are you making it all up? Sorry but your stories sound a bit too much like a fantasy!!
In any case, you're a lucky guy!! Enjoy and pls report more! Also, can you please share few email ids of some good girls there?
(Beijing is too far away for me, how about girls' ids in shenzen? )
thanks,
HK Man

Just Me
06-11-03, 03:01
HK Man,
All I can say is you've got balls.

You don't know me, we've never met, you question the validity of what I'm reporting and telling me it's a fantasy, AND THEN YOU ASK FOR ID'S FOR GIRLS FROM ME???? You've got balls.

As for your statement ".... am I getting lucky everytime...". Haha, nope. I've talked to over 100 girls. Have about 10 girls that either I've met, or want to meet with me. So the answer is no, the hit ratio imo is not great. But, for me it's worth it. For you, I guess this is just my fantasy and I won't be reporting any addtional details for you. Good luck to you.

just me

Pluto
06-11-03, 03:07
Just Me -

Apologies - I think the way I asked my question was wrong. Didnt mean to say you are lying but man, it's hard to imagine girls there are so hot coz I've never seen any yet :(

Anyway - thanks for confirming it's all possible. If not for me, pls report for others' sake :)

Take Care

Hk Man

OldAsiaHand
06-11-03, 03:20
just me,

Thanks for the guidance. I will be up there middle of next week and will report back on my adventures.

OAH

P.S. Should you ever come down to Shenzhen, just let me know. I will certainly put you in the right direction.

Papadum
06-11-03, 05:48
Just Me: there are some street picks you can try outside of Kempinski. just stand outside the front on curb side at night, they would walk up to you and some of the girls are in a van.....an alternative of low cost choices, direct from the farm.
Cost:200/500 local currency. But don't expect English ability.

Just Me
06-11-03, 07:30
Papadum,
I'll assume that it's the same gaggle of gals that walk the sidewalk along side the Salsa Cabana. They never go in, they look like farm girls but I've never gone with them.

Even with Salsa Cabana closed (not sure when it's re=opening) are the girls still there?

I was there either Friday or Saturday night and there wasn't the usual street walkers along the sidewalk in front of Salsa Cabana, but I could have just missed them.

I'm sure that if they are gone, they'll be back as things open back up.

good luck.

just me

Papadum
06-11-03, 07:46
JM:
may be or may not.... the van parked there, it was around 10:15, I was waiting for our shuttle bus ready to go home last night, I was early therefore I walked along the curbside, a girl asked me if I wanna fxxx (for Y200), or bring one home(Y500), she showed me the grils in the van, altogether four in there..... one girl is ok, they are really farm looking, not my cup! Why I believe that they are hot from the farm? Because the girl soliciting me was a fat girl in a pajama-like blouse with an innocent look and sweet smile!... together with her sister.

Papadum
06-11-03, 08:03
Guys:
I can almost manifest Just Me's stories....I had more or less the same rendezvous experiences with net friends quite a few times....and I've been refused quite a few too, since they sent pictures to me and I opt out upon that.
I myself have scored a couple of them this year and two to go in the next 30 days(planned and scheduled). Some are still nurturing......
Don't just believe me, also believe Just Me (What a name!)

"Just do it!" And you can tell similar stories in time.....with no sweat.

Intransit
06-11-03, 09:56
F everyone's I,

I had a romp with our old friend Kitty the other day. She's been off the market recently because of SARS, but she's available once again. Time off has not diminished her extensive skills and she left me spent and exhausted as always, and I remembered how wonderful she is to be with.

Any first timers want to give it a go, reach me at intransit2003@yahoo.com, I can put you in touch. She's not for the light of wallet, but you won't forget her, that's for sure.

Roversman 999
06-11-03, 10:37
hi to papadum and just me. Im active in Shanghai..in past three months have scored 8 times all thoru yahoo and icq friends.
Lived in manila before for several years and "honed my technique" there.. and basically once wed got to the first meeting, I rarely failed. Treat people nice in chat.. give some intrigue, be even nicer when you meet for first time, invest time and it will all come back multiplied.
I have regular monday wednesday and friday sex here in shanghai with three different yaho friends.. life is good.. get chatting guys!!!!

Papadum
06-11-03, 17:28
welcome to the club roversman99!
I have one waiting for me to meet her in your homebase-Shanghai, she's 25, and already told me her usual period of the month so that I can avoid those days when planning my trip.....

BJ Boy
06-11-03, 20:59
papadum > wait a minute. so you have just chatted online and never met but she is already indicating that when you meet, there will be sex??!!? wow, that is amazing!! i've met a few through thatsbeijing classified but i got the impression most were looking for serious relationships. guess i need to explore a bit further. have to say my main fear is wasting time because some of them are REALLY unattractive but you still have to sit through a dinner with them if you don't want to appear rude, or maybe i am just too polite.

Erik
06-11-03, 23:01
Papadum,
On which chat room or website do you find these girls who chat with, please ?

Just Me
06-12-03, 09:14
Erik,
Loot about 10 posts ago for some suggestions on how to start and find the gals. Trust me, it works. Ya gotta go slow though.

BJBoy,
You have to trade pics first. That way you know if you want to invest any time.
In fact, one gal about 8 months ago here in Beijing didn't have a pic.
But, we had talked alot about everything including sex. She was just plain old horny.
I arrived one night. she came to my apartment. at 1 a.m. !!!!!
You know what's gonna happen when you have a girl coming to your place at 1 a.m.

She wasn't a beauty, but I didn't know this up front.
Yes, we did it. Not that pretty, but great bbbj skills. Sex was a not great, so I ahven't seen her yet.

I've got two married women in GZ that want to get together (separately) with me when I'm there next.

just me

Papadum
06-12-03, 18:01
Originally posted by bj boy
papadum > wait a minute. so you have just chatted online and never met but she is already indicating that when you meet, there will be sex??!!? wow, that is amazing!! i've met a few through thatsbeijing classified but i got the impression most were looking for serious relationships. guess i need to explore a bit further. have to say my main fear is wasting time because some of them are REALLY unattractive but you still have to sit through a dinner with them if you don't want to appear rude, or maybe i am just too polite.

bjboy:

Yes we chat online and SMS...and I can tell you, SMS can do wonder in building the feeling between two people. And, to answer your question: definitely she's anticipating sex.... and in fact she would have came visit me and stay in my home in Beijing for thwe week during Labor Day holiday but cancelled the idea because of SARS last minute. And to make sure I am not waiting my time, we have exchanged pictures for as couple of time....

As far as That's Beijing is concerned, I have scored two. And there were a few I did not have time to follow up.

And last but not the least.... we should always be polite. Therefore my suggestion is, you should tell her that you have an important dinner afterward and suggest to meet at Starbucks for coffee (that's what Starbucks is for!). If she's up to your liking as as she appeared in front of you, you can always say the dinner's been cancelled so that you have the whole evening free.

Papadum
06-12-03, 19:19
Erik:

MSN, Yahoo, AFF and talkmatch(used to be good)
Kiss.com is good if you are looking for more mature women (around 30 and up). High reply rate and high score rate. I didn't try it myself (I opt for younger ones) but my friend scored a few through this site.

but That's Beijing is quick and dirty ....I got nothing to do on a Saturday afternoon, I posted an ad there...I was kind of careless about it and didn't take it seriously, therefore I wrote a creative and cool piece and posted it. I got my first response within 24 hours and a few more the week thereafter..... Scored two after 4 months and a couple of meals and hours of online chat ( thru MSN or Yahoo).

Papadum
06-12-03, 19:24
Just Me:

Consider changing your name to Trust Me.

Intransit
06-12-03, 19:29
Was at Maggie's Thursday night. First time I've been in there in a long time and certainly the first post-SARS. Crowd was a tad thin, but wasn't lacking in talent.

Has anyone fucked the really tall Mongolian girl with smallish but nice tits? Last night she had on a black and white zebra striped dress that exposed a lot of her back and was sufficiently loose that you could see most of her tits from the side. Friend of mine took her out and said she was not heavy on the customer service side. Then again, he paid her upfront, so that may have tainted the sample. Interested in any feedback, she looks like she's worth fucking.

Sammy_T
06-13-03, 00:29
intransit:

if you are talking about Nem-He than I would say she is worth your time. I have never gone with her short-time, but I have taken her a couple of times for all night and I have always had really good service. Her body is even better without clothes :) Each time I paid her $125US after the fact, and always got excelent service with multiple encounters. I know this is a little high, but I am a firm beliver in "you get what you pay for".

What was the Mongolian population of Maggie's like? Still quite a few girls, or have a lot of them gone to other places to ride out the SARS problem? If everything else is closed I would be interested to hear where all of the girls are going BEFORE Maggie's? Are they just staying home until midnight, getting to Maggie's eariler than normal, or is there some other haunt?

Intransit
06-13-03, 03:10
Sammy,

I didn't talk to her, I just looked on and listened to my friend describe his experience with her. I was a bit surprised that she had no takers--especially since a lot of other girls went out--but I thought maybe she had a reputation among regulars for a bad attitude or something.

I also saw that Pocahontas, the Korean girl who wears a tad too much make-up, is back, or maybe never left. She had said to me she was leaving in April, but alas, there she is.

Last night at about 11, when my friend and I arrived, it was fairly dead, the older German guy to Mongolian lass ratio was fairly high, although it picked up somewhat later on. There was one girl there that interested me but my place was a mess and I'd had at least one beer too many for proper functionality. I may head back tonight to get her now that my apartment is slightly more presentable.

Intransit
06-13-03, 19:30
WSG had an event of sorts Friday night: Just Me and Intransit met up at Maggie's and did a bit of note comparison. Place was weird--the psycho index seemed to be up a couple of notches, and overall, the talent wasn't overly impressive. Intransit wonders if the Mongolian chicks that seem to be at the top of the Maggie's pecking order--the ones that get the corner of the bar, close to the DJ--are too plagued with attitude to be worth taking out. Anybody with any thoughts?

Sammy_T
06-13-03, 21:31
intransit -

I have also noticed that some of the better looking girls are often not taken at the end of the night, or leave Maggie's "early" alone. A few years back I spent some time with a young, tall, drop dead gorgeous Mongolian girl, and I asked her why she is often alone at the end of the night. She told me that it is sometimes harder for the better looking girls because even though they are working girls men are still sometimes intimidated by their beauty. I am sure that part of it is because guys assume that since she is so attractive she must be more expensive, so they don't even bother approaching her. Add to this your assumption that if they are so beautiful, but not already taken, then they must provide bad service, and you can see how they may endup alone. In addition, attractive girls are typically less forward than the average girl because she is use to having men come to her. I am also of the opinion that by the time these girls have gotten to Maggie's they have probably already "worked" one time that night for a premium price, and are less likely to take a low ball offer from just any guy - in other words they would rather "work" once for 1000RMB than twice for 500RMB each.

I wish I was currently in Beijing to hook up with you guys! You must have just got home. I know WAY too many Mongolian girls, and entirely too much about the life at Maggie's. Which girls were at the bar? Give me some names or some descriptions and I'll be happy to add my 2 fen worth!

Go tomorrow night and stand just to the left of the DJ booth (when your back is to the dance floor). Get your self a beer and a bottle of Tequila. If memory serves it should cost you about 300RMB. This is not a bad investment, because you are about to get all of the numbers you will ever need. You and JustMe sip the beers, and offer shots to the girls at the bar. The bottle will last you all night, and you should be able to weed the girls with positive attitudes from the negative ones really fast. Next time I am in Beijing I'll buy the Tequila, and we can all make a night of it!

I sorry, but I dont remember if you and JustMe are Asia-American, or Caucasian. I have been told on a number of occasions by the girls at Maggie's that they dont like going with Asian guys. But have no fear! They have told me that a lot of Mongolian girls hang out over at the Hollywood on Ritan Lu, and they don't have any problem going with Asian guys. I have stuck my head in the Hollywood a couple of times, but I was alone and felt I needed a wingman. Maybe next trip.

Apac Boy
06-14-03, 02:44
this is off topic...but i promise to contribute more reports when I get there in September..

Anyways, I"m looking at places to stay and goddamit, they're so freakin' expensive. I know these places I'm looking at are for foreigners but I'm Chinese and I speak fluent mandarin (ie. I want the local price). Any ideas on how I can find better apt rates while all the way over here in the States?

Any good sites for locals? I can read Chinese too...

tks a bunch.

tapioca

Papadum
06-14-03, 08:20
Originally posted by tapioca
this is off topic...but i promise to contribute more reports when I get there in September..

Anyways, I"m looking at places to stay and goddamit, they're so freakin' expensive. I know these places I'm looking at are for foreigners but I'm Chinese and I speak fluent mandarin (ie. I want the local price). Any ideas on how I can find better apt rates while all the way over here in the States?

Any good sites for locals? I can read Chinese too...

tks a bunch.

tapioca

Tapioca:

I don't know your idea of expensiveness...... what's your budget?
Anyhow I can give you some ideas:
-Some of my staff with smaller housing allowance stays at SOHO, kind of convenient near the Guo Mao area (where the famous/infamous Henry J. Bean is...I don't know how familiar you are with BJ city). Depends on the size of the apartment, ranging from US$800 to 1,500(very large). I don't like this place...like a resettlement.....
-Sunshine 100 is ok, convenient (near Salitun). from $600/700
Phoenix City is rather new, north of Yansha/ilton area, about 2 year old, from $600/700
-International City, one year old. Just a bit further north from Hilton by the airport highway, from $500/600

I think most of these apartments don't have much international channels (correct me if I'm wrong if anyone know about it), to some, TV channels is a priority of considerations. only apartments catered from foreigners have international listing. for example, where I live can receive many movie channels that you won't get bored at home (HBO, AXN, Cinemax, Hallmark, Star movie etc..... ), plus CNN, BBC, ESPN, German, French, Japanese Korean, Italian...etc.

My advise is, you can stay in a service apartment upon arrival, and look for a permanent one when you are here. If you need an agent I can get you some to choose from. Just shout.

Ace of Spades
06-14-03, 08:46
Hi guys,

I will be arriving in Beijing in two weeks. Does anyone know any cheap hotels in the Haidan district? I mean around 150-200 RMB.

btw, It has been two years since I was last there, I am just wondering if there is anything new?

I never quite made it to Maggies, Harry Bean's last time Can someone give me directions? or the the CHinese names in Pingyin.

Is Beijing safe these days? Should I bring a mask?

Ace of Spades

Vinfalco
06-14-03, 09:25
Hi Ace of Spades,

Welcome to Beijing.

For the hotel at the price you ask there is:
SHANG YUAN HOTEL, N° 4 Cixiansi, Gao Liang Qiao Lu, Haidian District, 100044 Beijing.

This hotel is recently renewed.

About Maggies you can go to: http://www.maggiesbar.com and get all the information you need.

Happy hunting!!

Foreigner
06-14-03, 11:38
If you mean Nemekh, tall with a tattoo in the small of her back definitely worth the time and money.

Don't think she'd be too happy hearing you refer to her tits as smallish she paid good money for them.

Only time she's ever been "off her game" as far as I know, was just after receiving a major beating from the police.

Originally posted by intransit
Has anyone fucked the really tall Mongolian girl with smallish but nice tits? Last night she had on a black and white zebra striped dress that exposed a lot of her back and was sufficiently loose that you could see most of her tits from the side. Friend of mine took her out and said she was not heavy on the customer service side. Then again, he paid her upfront, so that may have tainted the sample. Interested in any feedback, she looks like she's worth fucking.

Intransit
06-14-03, 12:32
Tapioca,

Are you talking about apartments or hotels?

If you're looking for hotels, try www.ctrip.com.

Hello2003
06-14-03, 22:55
Hey all,

Was just thinking that one year ago today I arrived in BJ for a three month visit in which I had some of the most crazy experiences, many of them thanks to info learned in here.

I just found out I am going to be directed back to BJ for a while. Although after the first month of going on the prowl I ended up with a great GF that took care of my needs, the hunt is still the thrill.

I look forward to catching up on what's going on since I left and will be reading this forum weekly for some time now again.

I am experienced in staying at 4-5 star hotels, renting a flat, and visiting the usual haunts. I will only comment on things I find to be a little bit untrustworthy.

So far, the pages I have read seem to be pretty acurate.

:)

Ace of Spades
06-15-03, 02:40
Hey guys,

MAGGIE'S AND HARRY BEAN

Are there any "secrets" or tips to scoring with the Mongolian or Chinese girls at Maggie's or Harry Bean? I am terrible at the club scence, so much much easier to just get one on the outside for free. The ones in the bars are far more experianced and sexier.

Does anybody have the address for HARRY BEAN?

Anyway, what is the going rate at these places to take a girl out?

SARs

Is Beijing currently SARs free? I have not heard much discussion about SARs in China for several weeks (on the news), things must have improved considerably. I am having trouble getting a direct flight from Canada in light of the SAR issue. Air Canada cut direct flights because of the limited demand. This means I have to fly through the US and pay higher than normal fares.

DISCOS AND BARS

Does anybody know any forienger friendly discos or clubs? I am not talking about the high end places like Maggie's or Harry Beans, I mean a place where amateur Chinese girls can be found cheaply and in abundance.

I had some bad experiances at the Rock Disco. I found that the girls were so arrogrant and stuck up they would not talk to me. I don't know, this might have been a color thing, I am black. One girl tried to rip me off by getting me to buy her a drink and she split. NEVER AGAIN

Ace

Apac Boy
06-15-03, 05:55
sorry i wasn't clear..i'm talking about apartments. i'm going to stay there for at least 6 months (i can get a working visa no problem).

Papadum,
it looks like da cheapest u got there is about $600...I'm looking at about $300-400/month. I'm sure there are middle income locals getting good places to stay for about $300-400USD/month.

oh, I don't have to live near 1st ring...2nd ring, 3rd ring is kewl too. and if it's close to the rail, dats just gravy...

tks for da help!
tapioca

Papadum
06-15-03, 07:15
Tap: you are talking about a furnished apartment....... for a 6 month least....for US$300-400....in Beijing?

Jack Spratt
06-15-03, 22:23
There is a massage/HJ place in Guandongdiannan St (about 200m north of the Kerry Hotel, Eastern side of the street) where you can get a 45 minute HJ from very pleasant company, for between Rmb160 - 200. The price seems to fluctuate. Make sure you get a private room, or they may try to put you in the massage room, which is relatively open. Enjoy yourself.

============

Went to see my favourite girl, Ali, at this place yesterday. Unfortunately it has closed - they never give you any bloody notice here when things will close, although would probably help if I could read chinese.

Anyway, I had already seen another place which looked promising, so visited there. In Jintaixi Rd, halfway bewteen Chaoyang and Chaoyangbei Rds. It is next door to a very fancy looking hair salon.

Typical sauna place, with a tiny thin handtowel to dry after you have showered, then upstairs to a very dimly lit room with a couple of massage beds.

Price was Rmb318 all up, including 200 for the HJ, 60 to feel her tits and pussy, and 48 for what I am not sure. Too expensive for my liking.

Girl was OK, but wasn't happy when I tried to slow her down, because I wanted to get my money's worth. I wasn't happy when I check my fiddlin' finger out in the daylight, and found blood all over it.

Not sure I would go back, when for Rmb400 you can grab one of the streetwalkers in Guo Mao for FS.

Apac Boy
06-16-03, 00:12
papadum,
def. not furnished...i'm looking at 1 bedroom places. i'll go get my own stuff after i rent da place. I've been to the Ikea near Dragon Sauna and they have really good prices on furniture (with delivery too).

i guess i should just go there first and stay in a hotel for a week or so and look for a place then.

btw, u guys ever goto Rock n Roll (guenshi)? right across the street from sanlitun, on the 3rd (or 4th) floor.

tapioca

Ace of Spades
06-16-03, 06:41
Tapioca:

I have been to Rock and Roll Disco before, it was not a very pleasant experience on several different attempts. I just found the girls too stuck up for my liking. Sure the girls look nice, but if you want a piece of their ass, you gotta pay the money. If I recall, lots of local Chinese girls, Mongolians, and the odd foreigner. Reminds me of the time, I met this girl from the US and she just tuned me out. One other time, I approached this Chinese girl at the bar for a chat and she said "bye bye." BTW, most of the girls there are prostitutes. I think you would be hard pressed to find any “normal” ones there. Of them all, the ones sitting at the bar or on the dance floor are the worst.

As I said in my previous posting, race might have been a problem for me. I have never seen any blacks there before. As this place is high end in nature, black skin does not represent money for these girls. It would not surprise me that one night with one of these girls will cost you 500 RMB or more. Thats if the girls will even fuck. Anyways, be careful of the money scams. If a girl asks you to buy them drinks or ask for payment in advance before doing the deed, walk away.

I am considering going to Maggie’s, Hard Rock Cafe and the Den, I hope to god the girls are not “funny acting”as the Rock and Roll Disco. There was a posting sometime ago by a black who had success at Maggie’s, I am optimistic. :-)

If you plan to go, let us alll know if it works out.

Ace

Barbershop Goer
06-16-03, 06:49
Originally posted by kitaro
Hi

Someone mentioned this "ice-fire" massage service. Could someone tell me where (name and address of the massage places) to get that and which girls are doing that if you know their numbers or names.
I only have this experience in Shanghai. If you need the name and address of the massage place, please provide your e-mail address, I will send it to you. I do not know the number or the name of the girl who is doing that. Please request this before the mamasan.

Just Me
06-16-03, 07:48
Tap,
First, If it's the Rock and Roll disco that Ace of Spades is talking about, that is not across the street from Sanlitun, but it is at South Gate of Chaoyang Park.
Rock and Roll disco has quite a few normal girls, but some pros too. I've really never found it that much to my liking, but to each his own.
Getting a girl out of there for 5 Red Mao's? No way. I don't see it happening. Hell, the hostess girls want 3 Red Maos just to chat and let u play with them.

Intransit, good to get together with you on Friday brother. Certainly the quality was down there, but it's always a fun gathering spot.
Also, the wonderful freebie called me today and is anxious to get this going. I've got a trip coming, so maybe early July. I'll get with ya.

Ok, freebie problems of the day: Enjoy, flinch, and learn fellas.
I go home on Saturday night, a good boy, after playing cards with the boys.
Sleep til 9. Stalker number one arrives unannouced and makes it thru security and knocks on my door. She's a great gal, just way too possessive. So, she's there. We make plans on going to Starbucks. But, a nice morning blowjob would be good, right? So, while it's on going. Last weeks freebie starts ringing the phone from downstairs.
The problem is that there is a video screen in the apartment that shows who is calling. So, while stalker has my unit near he teeth, she looks up and sees this girl calling me from the video screen. Flinch if you want to, I sure as hell did.

I don't answer.
Put my clothes on and go downstairs.
She sees that I'm dishevelled and hands me my CD and says she will go. oh, great.

Back upstairs, I forgot my key in the apartment.
As I approach the door, I hear it locking. Ok, flinch number 2, I did.

She lets me in. Quick conversation about stalker number two. No big deal.
finish bj.
go to Starbucks.

Did everybodies Sunday morning start this way, or was it "just me".

So, freebie number 2 sms's me today and wants to make sure that I'm not mad at her for just showing up. Life is good.

Good luck all.

Apac Boy
06-16-03, 18:18
if ace of spades talks about how blacks dun get no play in some parts of town, what about chinese looking guys like myself???

shit, i can't even get into maggies and the things that just me talked about can never happen for me. those chicks just want white guys...

i could have swore guenshi was right across from sanlitun. i walked across that big street, turned left towards that big hotel and it's in that area...took like 2 min. to walk there from sanlitun.

tapioca

BJ Boy
06-16-03, 18:59
guys, things chage quickly in beijing. guanshi / rock and roll disco used to be at chaoyang park south gate but it moved several months ago to sanlitun just like banana moved to the sci tech centre in jianguomen from it's old location near lan dau. it isn't even that recent, we are talking at least 6 months.

jack spratt > i am not sure but i am almost sure your place is gone too because that whole road by kerry centre hotel has been widened and is now a brand new smooth tar road that is very pleasant to drive down.

tapioca > are u hk chinese or american chinese or what? i've been to maggies many times. you need to go with WHITE guys to ensure you get in without any problem. i also once showed my passport and got in but i don't think this is a guarantee. but to be honest, you cannot complain. you may not get in there but foreigners also may find it hard to get some local action which lets face it is more vfm. and without disrespecting white guys, the girls in maggies are more appealing to some of them and may not appeal to your tastes.

there are some regular guys there but mostly they are older middle aged types so even when i am there i don't really feel i fit in that well. maybe in a few years.

ace > get yourself down to MIX or VICS. loads of girls there who would probably dig a brother like you. those girls are a bit more wordly than the farmers daughters that you get in rock and roll.

so you see, something for everyone!

Apac Boy
06-16-03, 22:05
u can say i'm american chinese...

did u guys know that Beijing is considered the 5th highest cost city in the world??? Obviously, Tokyo is #1 but Beijing #5???. As such, in terms of living cost : pussy cost ratio, I would say Beijing is a good place :p

i got my info from http://www.msnbc.com/news/927312.asp

tapioca

Ace of Spades
06-17-03, 01:51
Tapoica and all:

With "normal" or "average" girls in Beijing, I have not had any problems. They honestly don't seem to care about color. I am sure you will agree that the race related problems occur at the high end places.

If you are in Beijing, we should grab a beer and do some whoring around town. Send me an email with your contact information: jeanmichelde@hotmail.com. Last time I was in Beijing, I didn't have a wing man and I lost out on some oppourtunites because of this.

As a black man, do you think I would have trouble getting into Maggie's? Something tells me, I have be to looking the part.

What are the addresses for MIX and VICS? How about the Chinese names?

Apac Boy
06-17-03, 02:07
u can be chris tucker and i'll be jackie chan.

tapioca

Just Me
06-17-03, 02:59
Ace,
Vic's is just inside the north gate of Workers stadium.
(bei men gong ti)
Go Wednesday nights, it's ladies night and the gals drink for free for awhile. It gets pretty good.
It's an upscale crowd, the local Beijing wannabe's are there.

just me

kitaro
06-17-03, 05:31
Where can I find this ICQ place?

Papadum
06-17-03, 10:36
Tapioca:

For non furnished there is a decent new high rise rented for around 3,500 rmb, 5 min. cab from Guo Mao (south of GM).....but I am not sure about 6 month lease.... let me know if you need more info.

I think the place is called Shuang Hua Yuan....just happened a frined of mine lives there.

Jusr Me:

You are not that updated about Bejing.....Rock 'n' Roll closed for quite many months already, that sub-division now is almost dead(post-SARS), except The Big Easy is still open daily with considerably ok business.

Papadum
06-17-03, 11:04
Originally posted by Ace of Spades
Tapoica and all:

As a black man, do you think I would have trouble getting into Maggie's? Something tells me, I have be to looking the part.

What are the addresses for MIX and VICS? How about the Chinese names?

Ace::
you will have no problem getting into Maggie's. If they suspect that you are a local Chinese disguised under a dark skin color - show them your passport.....

And don't mine the Chinese name for MIX and VICS, probably they don't ahve one or no one knows, and you can't get there by telling the cab driver the Chinese name either.... like Just Me said, just tell the cabbie "Gong Ti Bei Men" and look for Outback, right beside it.

Ace of Spades
06-17-03, 11:11
Tapoica:

The best thing to do is email me and let me know where we can meet. Your cell number is Beijing is helpful.

jeanmichelde@hotmail.com

Ace

Senu
06-17-03, 12:23
ACE

No problem with the black guys getting into Maggies, I meet a lot in there but dont dress to hip, remember maggies is more for the middle age crowd (like me).

Some of the girls are not to keen on the black guys to be honest but that sort of junk you will have come across before. Dont worry though plenty of the girls have no problem if you have the rmb in your pocket it will be business as usual.

Just Me
06-17-03, 13:56
Papadum,
Yup, ur probably right when it comes to that area.
Since I moved from outside of third ring a year ago, I rarely go to the Chaoyang Park areas any more so I didn't realize it was dead. Maybe last time I was there was 6 months ago.

Ace, you will have no problems at Maggies.

Good luck all.

Just me

Apac Boy
06-17-03, 19:37
papadum,
tks for the info. shuang hua yuan sounds more like a flower garden than a new high rise building :)
got a # by any chance? i'll give em a call...

tks,
tapioca

Papadum
06-18-03, 09:35
Hi guys:

Anyone got info re Kunming, Dali and Lijiang? I am off to Kunming tomorrow...my first timer.
thanks
papadum

(I couldn't locate any info under South China or others or whatsoever......)

Jumbo88
06-18-03, 17:23
Papadum:

Kunming is a coool city! Girls available pretty much everywhere. Any major hotel's saunas, bar, night clubs. Prices varies depending the quality and location. It ranges from the cheap 200s to like high end 800s level. It's safe!

Be more careful in Lijiang! Lots of tourist traps. My friend got in trouble there once, paid like 5-600 to get out of it. My suggestion: Just enjoy the scenery there, have your fun in Kunming. Also watch out for the altitude.

Sorry no knowledge about Dali. it's like the second city of the province after Kunming. My guesses is that it should be like Kunming.

Have a good one!

Papadum
06-18-03, 17:31
Jumbo88:

Thanks, but do you mean Yunnan is at high altitude? if so, what should I do? Or what should I be careful about?

Papadum
06-18-03, 17:44
bj boy, Erik, Just Me, Roversman99....et al"

I am going for a "blind trip" tomorrow....through chat. no pic exchanged. But based on the conversations and self descriptions, I think it's worth the trip. Anyhow......
It's like playing Lotto 649.....but exciting and fun enough.....wat the heck.....

I will report afterward......Stay tuned.

OldAsiaHand
06-19-03, 03:34
Papadum,

Try the bar in the lobby of the Holiday Inn in Kunming. The girls can speak some English. I found a very nice Chongqing girl there for 400RMB ST. There were 10-12 girls in the bar the night I was there.

OAH

kitaro
06-19-03, 05:32
Barbershop Goer: My e-mail address is kitaro@sunpoint.net

Originally posted by Barbershop Goer
I only have this experience in Shanghai. If you need the name and address of the massage place, please provide your e-mail address, I will send it to you. I do not know the number or the name of the girl who is doing that. Please request this before the mamasan.

OldAsiaHand
06-22-03, 03:12
Gentlemen,

I will be in the "Nation's Capital" for two nights from tomorrow, Monday. I would specifically like to try some Mongolian girls. I plan to try the bars you fellow mongers have graciously recommended. Can you guys tell me which ones are good earlier vs. later so I can plan my hunt? What time can SW be found on Sanitlun? Is this the best area for SW?

I will extend my earlier offer to buy the first round should any of you like to show me around your fine town. If you have some time, drop me an email at oldasiahand2003@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

OAH

BJ Boy
06-22-03, 06:56
OAH > Maggie's is definitely THE place for Mongolians and I think you will be very satisfied. They are unbelievably sexy in a way that Chinese girls cannot match (I still love Chinese girls but they are different). I found the Mongolians are much more in to the sex too. Usually gets going late, around midnight or 1am. Enjoy!

OldAsiaHand
06-22-03, 15:35
bj boy,

Any places you sugget to hit earlier than Maggies? Thanks for the help.

OAH

Senu
06-22-03, 20:49
Before Midnight and Maggies try Salsa Cabana or Suzy Wong, the den livens up 10ish. Harry Beans is not bad about 9ish.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Found It
06-23-03, 00:41
A bit off topic for the Beijing board, but do any of my fellow mongers in BJ know where to find any action in Changchun? I have been to this hellhole at least 6 times now and came up dry 5 out of 6! I am beginning to think I am going to have to BYOW.

BJ Boy
06-23-03, 20:15
OAH > Yes, the Den is always interesting at the weekend and I understand hard rock has opened again.

Suzie Wong is still kicking (just had their one year anniversary party last Thursday).

Maggies is usually the last stop around 4am, but you can go any time after 1am for a reasonable crowd.

Mix and Vics at the North gate of workers stadium is great but much younger crowd. Lots of HOT girls but maybe a little harder to pick up.

senu > Salsa Cabana has been closed for about 2 months. Opens July 1st according to the notice on the door.

OldAsiaHand
06-24-03, 04:35
bj boy.

Thanks again for the tips. I was in The Den last night for a quick look. The talent was a bit older than I prefer. Frankly, the best I saw was 5-6. Could be that it was a Monday? Ended up at Maggies in the end since I wanted Mongolian.

Where is Suzi Wong? I will try that tonight. Does it get going earlier? Maggie's is really way past my bedtime.

OAH

Just Me
06-24-03, 20:52
OAH,

Suzi Wong's is at the West Gate of Chaoyang Park. It's on the 2nd and 3rd floor a building and there is a restraunt on the first floor. There is a sign showing the bar.

It does get going earlier than Maggies or Den, but not much earlier than The Den.

On the weekends, it will be very crowded and will be a mix of local yuppies, expats, and some working girls.

Nice place to go with a couple of people and just chill.

Just me

Just Me
06-24-03, 20:53
Papadum,

How was the blind date from the net????
Details my friend, details...

just me

OldAsiaHand
06-26-03, 11:02
First, I would like to thank the BJ posters again, especially just me, bj boy & senu, who so graciously put me in the right direction for my recent visit to Beijing.

Second, I would like to say that you guys in Beijing are lucky to have Mongolian girls. I tried twice and found the level of service in both cases to be better than what I generally get down here in the South even from the likes of many Sichuan girls, my favorite. In comparison, I reckon Mongolians are better in raw performance, but Sichuan girls are more tender and eager to please. It may be that the Mongolian girls are used to western guys, got one from Maggies, other from The Den, or that I am paying 4X what I pay in Shenzhen barbershops. Maybe a bit of both. Both gave excellent BBBJ and one even TCWS, which has been a rare find for me in China.

BTW, I think I saw the Mongolian girl that I have heard so much about on this thread, but she was occupied when I arrived at Maggies. Definitely sticks out from the rest.

In addition to Mongolian, on the advise of a fellow monger, I picked up one Dongbei SW on the block just south of Sanlitun Bar Street. Only cost me 300RMB. She was a 8/10 on looks and body, but only 5/10 on service. May have been since her first offer was 500RMB. Did not see any westerners wandering down that way, but I did not have any problems, except for the touts and their consistent sales pitches.

I had a drink in Henry J. Bean's around 9-10, but saw nothing I would recommend. There were a few SW on JiangGuoMen, as well. A couple were not that bad. I did not make it to Hard Rock or Suzie Wong.

Happy Hunting!

OAH

Papadum
06-26-03, 19:14
Was at the Hard Rock and they had a power outage just right after midnight..... Not too many poeple, and a few girls.....but my point is: you guys need to go and keep these places alive, it's a chain effect, when the gilrs see less prospective customers, they would just go away, and when you step into the place, you can't find enough quality girls there, then you would not go again..... when it's a chicken and egg situation (no pun intended...), we'd better be an egg to go and attract the chicken..... I am contributing..... I was there last night and tonight....the band's good anyway......

Just Me:

Stay tuned for my report on the blind date in Yunnan. I am a bit tired right now.....

Sex Fan
07-01-03, 05:43
I am a chinese but work in Italy as a area manager of chinese market. I have many advantage in front of foreiner who does not express himself in Chinese. I never go to find a working girl and never pay for sex (but I pay a lot of money for gift to girls). It is not very difficult to find a normal Chinese lady in normal life and put them on bed if you work in the right way. I can tell you one of my experience. One time I went back to Beijing from a small city by train and I met one pretty lady 26 years old. We got on the train in same station Baoding City. I help her bought a soft seat. we have a very pleasant chat in the train. I told her a lot of thing in Italy and I introduce Italian food to her. Finally she agreed to go with me for dinner in an italian restrant near the Great Wall that night in Beijing. She enjoy very much the Italian food. After dinner, I invite her to my room and to drink some Grapper, she agreed. I promise her to bring to very good gift for her and fucked her in my room. The girls is really nice in the bed, i can not forget her voice. and she like sex so much.. Next time, I came to China, I brought Digital Camera for her (cost Euro 250). She was very happy. In the following few month, at least i fuck her 20 times for 250 EURO. Then she was so like me and want to marry me. I have to run away, I did not contact her for 1 years and take a new girls and she phoned me one time. I did not tell her my chinese mobile phone no. I tell her my italian mobile phone no. It is too expensive for her to phone me.

My rule for the people like me is

1. Find a young (arround 25-30) girl who like the westen style of life but not rich. These girls are been fucked and do not care be fucked again and not married.
2. Lead her to a very good westen style and romantic restrant where she has never been to
3. Promise her a gift if she agree to go to bed with you. (Be patiant it is not always the first time you can put her on bed). And you must make her happy in the bed.
4. Do what you promise to her.
5. Never tell her meet your chinese collegue or you office. Just tell her your international telephone (mobile) she will not phone you because the cost. Never tell her your chinese telephone no. otherwise she will phone you too much.

Now the girls is yours, U can fuck her until you tired of her.

Bonbon John
07-03-03, 09:12
Hi just me,

I think it was you who gave some advices how to get girls thru chat.

Can you give more information about those Chat places that you have mentioned before. Which are those web pages, I'd like also try what I can get...

BR

john

Intransit
07-03-03, 16:49
Very interesting, Sex Fan.

As we've seen from Just Me, the free puss is out there, no question. But I think for myself and some other guys, it's not about free fucking necessarily, sometimes it's, "i'm so horny I'm ready to fuck a dog," and therefore the pay-to-play option is very handy.

Papadum
07-03-03, 17:19
yes right, freebies are out there anywhere, and don't need to buy digital cam for them.....

By the way Intransit, around the airport there are numerous "Shampoo" places as low as $300 overnight..... I tried the day before.....20, from Dalian.....

I am just trying to protect the dogs in China!

Just Me
07-03-03, 21:17
BonBon John,

If you take a look at a post I made on 6-7-03, this will give you all the info that you need.

good Luck,

Just me

Boom
07-04-03, 00:42
For those of you newbies that are headed to China, it is much different than you would expect. Suprisingly clean and nice. However, if you are going for girls, you're better off going elsewhere. Prices are ridiculously high, and while the girls are pretty damned hot, they don't justify the price. Most girls in the bars wanted $80-$100 US. I cracked one night and got one from the Hard Rock just to get the feather in my hat, but that was the last one. Stay away from Bananas or whatever it is called as well unless you don't mind buying expensive drinks for a girl that will leave immediately after she is done drinking. You are better off going to the barber shops, which are pretty cool. Finding them, and even more so, finding ones with girls that speak even a little english is difficult. Shanghai seemed better for this. Go to see the Great Wall, but don't go to monger girls.

OldAsiaHand
07-04-03, 03:59
Boom,

One should not judge the book by the Beijing cover. Yes, BJ is more expensive for mongering in most of the clubs. And yes, there is expensive pussy all over China. However......there is plenty of "value for money" around if you look for it.

In Shenzhen, I can show you over 100 places where you can get FS ST for 150-200RMB, as well as, almost as many where it will cost you over 1,000RMB, and just as much in between. There is a full range for all budgets. This applies in various proportions all over the country.

Just my POV....

Happy Hunting!

OAH

Rayman
07-04-03, 07:39
OAH,

I think Boom has a point, me and you have been hanging around here for years and know the place, but for a solitary monger visit it is hard going due to the language and 'customs' and Police. Thai, Phill are much better for the sex tourist.

Bonbon John
07-04-03, 08:35
Hi just me

Sorry to bother you again. I actually looked that before I wrote my previous mail. You mention there about this ICQ place, but where can I find this particular ICQ place. Any web address?? Or is this totally stubid question, sorry but I just didn't get that from your earlier post.

john

OldAsiaHand
07-04-03, 11:50
Rayman,

Absolutely, China is not the place for a sex tourist, and Beijing, in particular, is short of good value. I paid way too much myself when I was up there last week.

OAH

Senu
07-04-03, 12:46
Thing I like about China is all nighters are normal and I think these are good value although nothing beats SE Asia for sure.

Papadum
07-04-03, 19:05
Bonbon John:

Since I am here before Just Me (May be he;s still hanging around Maggies' or whatsoever...I am jst back home from Susie Wong though...). I can answer you on his behalf.
You really seems like a tenderfoot in this game..... but that's ok, you can go to www.mirabilis.com or any download sites such as www.download.com (isn't that easy?) to download and install ICQ.
You should also install MSN Messenger and Yahoo Messenger. By the same token, sign up an email address there and you will be prompt for an option to install.
Having difficulties or still disoriented? Just shout.

Papadum

Clandestine782
07-04-03, 20:37
Question for you guys:

This may seem a bit off topic, but I was thinking about bringing some East Asian muff back from China on a permanent basis.

I've gotten some very helpful information about the Philippines.

What can you guys tell me about bringing someone back from China?

Better yet: What do you know about matchmaking services? I'm working with one of those now. And it is composed of a man and his wife (he is Western, she is Chinese), and they are helping other couples do the same thing that they did. For a small fee, or course.

Do these girls tend to disappear? Or is there anything different about them to what ther would be about Philippina girls?

(Actually, China took the cake for lousy sex. There were some people that were very into their work, but I wonder: Are they all as afraid of the Xiao DD as most of the girls that I had?)

Intransit
07-06-03, 02:01
Looks like Intransit may be joining the freebie world. Met a girl via AdultFriendFinder, chatted with her on MSN. We exchanged pictures. Finally, off-handed the other day I sent her a message and said, "when are you going to bring those perfect tits over to my place so I can lick and suck them?" She replied, "how about Tuesday morning?" Full report to follow.

Ace of Spades
07-06-03, 03:24
Lemas and others:

I arrived in Beijing last night and I was eager to check out Maggie's based on the reviews of others. The funny thing is that I was not allowed to enter the building. The doorman said since I did not have a membership card, I could not enter. I saw quite a number of other foriengers enter the building with no problems. I think my problems had to do with race, I am black. Even when I was escorted by other expats, I was still denied entry.

I saw some earlier postings on the WSG indicating that Maggie'
s sometimes won't let blacks or local Chinese in the door at times. Can someone confirm this? I have heard conflicting reports about the situation at Maggie's. I heard that places that frequent Mongolian girls tend to be "funny" about who let in.

Clandestine782
07-06-03, 04:07
That sounds about right. But aren't there other places that have moist young holes available?

JMJ: I wouldn't waste any time worrying about it. I a country with so many hundreds of millions of other people, there has to be someone who is willing to take your money.

I'll admit, though, that I don't know what the scene is like in Beijing.

Hello2003
07-06-03, 09:15
Lemas Mitchell,

What do you mean by "bringing someone back"?

If you are there for any length of time past a couple of weeks, a girlfriend experience is likely to happen.

Getting a real GF is the best thing at "bringing someone back". I've had relationships with non-pro woman that were great while in BJ, but I don't want to bring them back. I just enjoy being a man while there. If you want to go shopping like you were going to purchase someone as a souvenier and bring them back, it would be better to stick to the pros and fly back often.

Papadum
07-06-03, 13:38
Originally posted by intransit
Looks like Intransit may be joining the freebie world. Met a girl via AdultFriendFinder, chatted with her on MSN. We exchanged pictures. Finally, off-handed the other day I sent her a message and said, "when are you going to bring those perfect tits over to my place so I can lick and suck them?" She replied, "how about Tuesday morning?" Full report to follow.

Intransit: Welcome to the club!

Ace of Spades
07-07-03, 01:58
LPM:

Yes, you are right . There are many places that are happy to take my money. I heard from another source that the bar that rejected me is one of the most expensive in the city, in terms of whoring. By not being allowed to enter, I don't think I am missing much. NO FREE LUNCH.

If you are making plans to come to Beijing, I know a great place where you can stay that is clean and comfortable for about 150 RMB per day. The room comes with a TV, desk, phone and a big bed for your erotic pursuits.

Once your degree is done, why dont you look for a job in Beijing. Although I have only been here for a short period of time this go around, I am really having fun. The life here is pretty good unlike the filth and the maggots found in Formosa..

Clandestine782
07-07-03, 03:06
I meant as in bringing back a girlfriend.

Not bringing back a hooker.

If anyone had any experience bringing a girlfriend back to the US, do they turn into the EvilUglyAmericanBitch that is already infecting the US?

Some people in the Cebu forum gave me some very detailed information about how to handle bringing a wife back here if that was my ultimate goal.

FastFreddy
07-07-03, 08:49
Originally posted by Ace of Spades
Lemas and others:

I arrived in Beijing last night and I was eager to check out Maggie's based on the reviews of others. The funny thing is that I was not allowed to enter the building. The doorman said since I did not have a membership card, I could not enter. I saw quite a number of other foriengers enter the building with no problems. I think my problems had to do with race, I am black. Even when I was escorted by other expats, I was still denied entry.

I saw some earlier postings on the WSG indicating that Maggie'
s sometimes won't let blacks or local Chinese in the door at times. Can someone confirm this? I have heard conflicting reports about the situation at Maggie's. I heard that places that frequent Mongolian girls tend to be "funny" about who let in.

I'm pretty dark skinned myself and have never had a problem entering Maggie's. Neither have my African Colleagues ever been hasseled about getting in. I do know that they frown on locals though.. Hope that this is not a new trend at Maggies.. I guess I'll find out tonight !!

Drummer Guy
07-07-03, 21:17
Hi There everyone,

I'm staying in the Harmony Hotel. are there any areas where street walkers that ply their trade in this area? Also, any suggestions for where I might pick up a free lancer in a bar that is close to my hotel?

Thanks

DG

Phantomas
07-07-03, 22:21
Hi boys and girls,

I am oing to Beijing next month and I have absolutely no idea where to go or what to do. Worst of all, I don't speak Chinese :(
I scanned this thread and read something about Maggie's but I can't find its address in the lonely planet guide. I admit i only scanned the first 5 pages but if anyone could put me in the right direction, i would certainly appreciate it!! Apart from the adress of Maggies, ALL information and tips are welcome. Where to meet the girls? How to differentiate a real shampoo shop from a 'shampoo' shop. All tips welcome!

Thanks in advance!

Intransit
07-08-03, 08:05
ah, the land of the free.

just me, papa, my hat is off to you.

so, i wake up early because my place is a shithole and i need to clean up. i also need to buy water and condoms. she's supposed to call me at 9 or 10, so i've cleared my morning.

10 o'clock goes, i'm watered and condomized and nothing. i begin to think, i'm going to get blown off, and i think, this is why i pay for sex; in fact, it's why i pay for most things.

11 o'clock comes, i begin to consider other options for tonight. at this point, i'm ready to fuck a small animal. this girl has sent me pictures before, really nice largish tits, cute bush/puss, so i'm ready to see the goods, and it's been a few weeks since i got any, so it's time.

finally, i get a short message, i just got up, can i still come over, is it too late? i said, c'mon over.

so she calls me from the main gate, i tell her where to go. i use binoculars to see a girl walking in, somebody with a friend. i think, hmm, maybe nervous, or maybe this is better than i had hoped. a couple of minutes later, there's a knock at the door. i peer through the peephole, and sure enough, it's a different girl.

longer story short, she comes in, we talk. as usual, mandarin is the language of love. if speaking french is like wiping your ass with silk, then a foreigner speaking chinese must be like licking a clit with a magic wand.

by the time she leaves at 14:30, we've had a lot of laughs, i've sucked her gorgeous tits at length, gone down on her, drove her insane, and received an invitation from her to go to europe with her. eating puss is just about as good for me as horizontal mambo, so i was pleased, and she certainly was. now i remember why having a girlfriend and gfe aren't quite the same.

do the free thing, guys, it's cool.

BJ Boy
07-08-03, 17:15
intransit > i am a bit confused. it was a different girl? not the one you were contacting in the beginning? you seemed to mention there were two girls but later seems like just one! sorry, maybe i completely misunderstood.

Papadum
07-08-03, 20:13
it's not your problem BJ Boy...I have the same confusion. It's certainly Intransit's problem......may be he's still having after shock and not dober enough to write - since he's always having an urge to merge, seldom have a chance to enjoy GFE freebie....

Just Me
07-09-03, 05:19
Intransit,
Glad to hear things went well, good luck with her in the future. It will be fun, I'm sure. Back from SG in a week, we'll grab a beer then.

BJ Boy/Papadum,
What Intransit said was that it was a different girl who showed up at the door than who he was seeing through his binoculars, NOT a different girl than who he has been communicating with.

Just me

BJ Boy
07-09-03, 15:42
thanks for clearing that up. it was not very clear at all, but your explanation sounds about right.

lots of action on the streets last night. more than i have ever seen. on sanlitun bar street north, towards the end, at least 10 girls lined up along the west side of the street waiting for business. then along yan sha / kempinski, same deal. i was with company or i would have stopped to investigate. some looked pretty hot!

i have been working the classifieds too but seems most are looking for serious boyfriends. maybe it's just my bad luck!

Intransit
07-10-03, 04:49
Just Me,

Thanks for your translation. Yes, that's correct: the girl I saw in my binoculars was not the girl who arrived at my door, but based on her tits, she was the same girl with whom I was communicating.

Ah, Singapore. Now THERE'S a place where I'd like to grab me some freebies. What the fuck is in the water there?

Ace of Spades
07-11-03, 02:44
Although I find this board interesting and contribute on a regular basis, I can't understand why some guys pay so much for sex here in Beijing. I have given up paying directly for sex, I prefer to hunt girls outside of the bars/brothels. I found there were more ripoffs than everything. In addition, the service was questionable most of the time. I feel it it is better to "wine and dine" a girl outside of the bars/brothels and get sex on demand for next to nothiong. These girls are more likely to be virgins and to be STD free.

Ace

European
07-11-03, 03:52
I have read from Shanghai forum that Barbershops are good places to get good (HJ, BJ) services. Is there someone who knows some good barbershops in Beijing?

Thanks for your infos.

Loafer
07-11-03, 03:59
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ace of Spades

These girls are more likely to be virgins and to be STD free.

I'm not sure where you come from when you appear to have a preference for virgins. I give you the benefit of doubt, but suggest that we keep virgins out of the discussion to avoid misunderstandings.

Just Me
07-11-03, 04:34
Ace,

I must jump in here.
At this time, I agree with you on the freebie route as it's a little more satisfying, but takes more time.

As for the girls being "virgins".
For the most part, I'm not going to say all but I'll get to about 99%), if the girl is out with a laowai, and is being wined and dined and about to go to bed with you she has probably done this before. And I'll bet my left nut that she is not a virgin.

As for STD free, I'll say they are less likely to have any STD's, but it's no guaranty. Depends on her safety with the ones before you and her watchful eye.

For a previous question you had regarding Maggie's and allowing people of color, I've seen many many many men (and a few women) of color at Maggies over the years. So, not sure what happened on the night you went, but that is not typical.

goodluck all.

just me

Carlos Primeros
07-12-03, 15:05
When I am in Beijing I usually stay at the Lido Holiday Inn. The bar there called "The Pig & Whisle" is well know with the Xpats and a lot of girls are there. Usually not Chinese but Mongolian or Russian girls. Going price for a quicky is around 50 US. The hotel management does not tolerate if you take a Chinese girl with you, but for the others they do not care as long as you do it decently.

Sammy_T
07-13-03, 05:45
I have stayed at the Lido for years. Once upon a time there were more working girls in the Pig & Whisle (and the disco around the corner, Freezers) than there were guys, but it has been dead for some time now. The story I heard was the hotel got a new manager who was not as tollerent of the girls and security started giving them static. The girls stoped coming, and the Freezer even shut down. Too bad, because the girls usually started showing up around 7:00 pm, making The Pig a good place to pickup a girl without having to wait around until after 11:00 pm. The only other "early" spot I am aware of is Harry J. Beans.

I'll usually stick my head in the Pig before I head somewhere else, and I have not seen any girls in there in over a year. Carlos - has this recently changed, or is your info out of date? Does anyone recommend another pickup place that the girls frequent eariler in the evening?

Intransit
07-13-03, 11:19
Gentlemen,

Anybody been to Sanya recently? Anything to report, anywhere worth visiting?

Intransit
07-13-03, 11:24
Gentlemen:

Seeking public opinion and level of interest on a couple of things.

How would you guys feel if there were a big-titted blonde girl around, available for parties as a stripper? Would anyone be interested in that, for bachelor parties and stuff? What about if she were also available for sex?

What about group sex events? 10 guys, 20 girls, food, in a large apartment or hotel suite?

An entrepreneurial young lady is interested in expanding her empire and these could be potential areas of expansion. Thx for your input.

Wolf
07-13-03, 15:12
Intransit
I was in Sanya some months ago (actually back in March).
Action was quite interesting and prices very reasonable.
Several places to go in a lot of hotels. You have the usual massage places on the basement or the first floor of several Chinese hotels. Girls are real interesting. You can ask for private strip show first. For 1 to 4 guys, 2 girls will provide a very interesting show, dancing and getting naked, then playing with water bottles and finally projecting their contents (previously "swallowed" into their pussy) high in the air. They even succceeded to aim and hit the face of my friend at a distance of 4 meters !!! Impressive. Then you have the special for which you can decide whether you want the separate room or everybody in the same. Not all the girls accept the special all together. Be aware to have your own condom as theirs are of very poor quality (apparently made in Vietnam...).
BBBJ not available. Only covered. But you can fuck their tits with no condom (I had one with very advantageous breast who seemed to love it and arranged to revenge my friend - she did not like it too much but did not complained too much neither when cleaning her lovely face and hair...). Depending on the girl, it can be as much as you can within the allowed 45 mn or only once. I was authorized to twice. Lucky Wolf.
Also, despatch to your hotel room seems to be quite normal.
Sorry but I do not have names or numbers to supply as everything was arranged by the tourist guide who lead our group. This is good as he took us straight to where we wanted to end up. But bad in the sense that I am sure that we paid for a commission for him, plus he stayed during the strip show so there I am sure I paid for him being in the group.
In the country side, I found, when visiting local ethnic villages, some girls very eager to make extra money. Proposals were very direct. One of my friend went and commented it was ok. No BJ though, just straight covered sex (within 20mn). But the girl was really cute with a very nice breast (she showed it to each of us)...

Now talking of your friend in desire of putting up a business to entertain poor business visitors, please let me know how I can be in touch. Is this only for Beijing or also available in Shanghai ?

Enjoy !

Wolf

Papadum
07-13-03, 15:15
Intrasit:

My opnions:

No no for the blonde, this is not an idea at all, no marketing sense. Why dhy not maximizing the resources and opportunities and cost while we are in China? A $2.99 beer can watch table dance for hours back home.....

As for the orgy, I am not very interested on it, for that you and I can organize one easily next weekend. But I just love GFE......with a reasonable fee, I am interest to be in parties with selected, non pro Chinese girls. I mean, a private club-like activities with overseas men and local non pro women. It's up to the man's charm and skill to fish the fishes.

For having fun between men and women, there are in fact more interesting ideas than those you (or your friend....;-) ) suggested.....

OldAsiaHand
07-14-03, 14:47
Intransit,

What is the difference between the big-titted blonde and some of the Russian girls working in China? I doubt there is much market for strippers among us westerners, but the local market might be ripe for something different.

I might consider the group sex thing one time as a lark, but I doubt there is a steady demand for it. Are there any swinger clubs in China?

Just my POV.....

OAH

Rayman
07-14-03, 15:13
Intrasit,

I guess there will be a lot of interest from the local chinese, but it would be highly illegal and she may find herself in a poor position.

Intransit
07-14-03, 16:08
Thanks Gents. Was wondering about these various topics and now my advice will be much more direct.

Member #1068
07-16-03, 05:01
Anyone with experience in Beijing Tian Shang Ren Jian (Heaven on Earth)?

Senu
07-16-03, 13:15
Maggies access policy:

Having advised ACE that he would have no problem at Maggies a few weeks back I must also say that a few Chinese male and female friends are now having a few problems here.

A few locals and expats actually use the place as a bar (as I do on occasions) as its late closing and the music is good.

I guess the management are cracking down to try and recoup some revenue after SARS, hope it lightens up a bit!

Papadum
07-16-03, 14:58
Guys, Just Me et al:

This is regarding my report on meeting with net-friend in Yunnan.

I have written up a 3,000word report last weekend, in details...... but when I hit the "submit Message" button, a window pop up saying that I am not following a valid link (wrong! but anyway...), and what I had written disappeared!
Don't blame me, it's the technical problem here..... and I am not going to write that lengthy again, I spent a good two hours.....

In the following passage, "The Background" was from the original I have written. I have that achieved because I saved it in Notepad, but not "The Trip", which I an going to write right now.....

Originally posted by just me
Papadum,

How was the blind date from the net????
Details my friend, details...

just me

A long due report I owe it to you guys....Just Me, Erik...et al

The Background:
I registered a profile in AFF, as a non paid member a year ago, I really hve no right to do any offensive act by sending out mass mails to other members, I therefore written up a nice profile/self description...with depth, in order to lure prospects.
Early this year, this girl, 24 turning 25, from Kunming, sent a mail to me saying that she has the same feeling about life and things as mine.... and would like to exchange mails with me. I was taking it easy and told her I was very busy but promised to write to her on the weekend...there she was waiting for my mail.
In the next few months, we chatted in MSN, not too frequent, just a couple of times a week since she doesn't have a computer at home. she usually SMS me and asked me if I can get online when she's at an internet cafe.
In May, she said that she might be getting married later this year, to a nice man she doesn't really have much feeling as a lover, but he can be a good husband, she said he's a good man and she has the confidence that he can give her the "family" she wants.
Yet she said, I am her dream, she likes the way I talk, my thinking and philosophy of life...., and she understand that she and I would not have any future, but if she doesn't get to see me before she gets marry she would probably regret for the whole life.

The trip:
Anyway, we met in Kunming, she's a girl of around 158, petit size but in right proportion, a seven for both face and body. My plane delayed therefore we missed the flight from Kunming to Lijiang. There's no alternative but to take a 5 hours of bus trip to Dali and stay there till the morning and another 2.5 hour trip to Lijiang.
On the way to Dali we chatted for a while and she felt asleep on bumpy road, I put my arm around her and she leant against my shoulder. I kissed her foreheadf and she held her head up then I know she's ready for the lips..... , it was dark outside and everybody else were resting, we kissed and I touched her breasts naturally......firm.....
To make a long story short, it was a three day trip, five condoms used. She was quite shy but react naturally on bed, she moaned all the way and screamed "too deep...." when I entered her from her back...... the whole process was 100% GFE.
The problem is....she felt in love with me now....but she knows....we don't have a future.

My next report will be on the coming weekend, again, a Shanghai net-friend through AFF.

Apac Boy
07-16-03, 20:12
wut da hell...i couldn't get one chick to write me in AFF...
well, one did from LOS but she looks like a katoey.

i knew i should have put myself down as a white guy instead...
then when we're suppose to meet, i'll tell da chick that i couldn't go but my boss will go in my place..

hey papadum, i'll be in beijing next month..if u see an asian guy arguing with the doorman at maggie's...help a brotha out.

tapioca

Intransit
07-17-03, 02:18
No major update from Sanya yet (I will also post to South China if that time comes), but one thing's for sure--no action at Sheraton Sanya. Doesn't matter, actually--hotel is gorgeous, water is fantastic. But would be nice to have a lithe young body filling up that bathtub...

DavidC
07-17-03, 02:19
haha good one Tapioca
but forget maggies!! that place pisses me off
so many other places to get chicks, I ain't going to maggies
no more

Papadum
07-17-03, 08:58
Tapioca: If you really havng problem getting into Maggie's, let me know. I'll go get you in.

My rendezvous this weekend in Shanghai will be a blind date....it is agreed that she will come to my hotel at 9:30...I will turn off the lights before she came...we will just meet and do what we are anticipating....in the dark....isn't that fun......!

Bonbon John
07-18-03, 05:25
Hi everyone

A small warning to all you out there. This is quote from yesterdays Shanghai Daily:
"Beijing police actiong on tips, raided a downtown brothel on wednesday, arresting 9 prostitutes and 3 male customers in a recreational spot known as the "Green Forest Bathing Center". Center employed 10 girls and has began business after SARS came to end. Beijing Police have launched a 3 month campaign agains prostitution, gambling and porno VCD"

So be carefull out there when searching fun. It seems that there is many places that we still haven't found. At least no one has mentioned anything about this center in WSG. Pity that we didn't have chance to visit this place before closing.

FastFreddy
07-18-03, 09:37
I don't know what all the fuss is about us colored (or multi-hued if you prefer!) folk -- asian or otherwise at Maggies. Was there last night and there was a pretty diverse crowd of people. A good time was had by all -- well except for the guy who got tossed out cos he had waay too much to drink and was starting to get a little belligerent... Never had a problem so what's up Tapioca ?

Hammer_15213
07-18-03, 12:14
Help!!!. I need to find some girls in Beijing......... Need some help. :-)

It seems like everybody goes to Maggie's..... is there anywhere else?

Please list asap... I have 2 more nights in Beijing and I want to get as much action in asap... Please provide prices and if it's standard.... like in the south.. at KTV's it's usually 2-5-8...

200 to sit 500 for quickie and 800 overnight.

what is it here in beijing? I was here over 2 years ago and found a non-pro and she wouldn't accept money from me... but that took too long........ need sure and fast things :)

I'll be in Shanghai next and then to Shenzhen where I'm much more familiar with the territory.

thanks.........in advance

Papadum
07-18-03, 17:00
Hammer: at average KTVs (not low ends and not high ends) it's 300 for tipping drink and play with you, 1,200-1,500 for overnight. It's expensive in BJ. HIgn ends are 500 for tipping, 2,000+ for overnight.
I don't know low ends.
I can give you mamasan numbers for you too call to deliver. Price differs.

Hammer_15213
07-18-03, 17:10
Papa,

Please do.... What are the prices from the mamasan? How are the girls?

It's always easier to pick the one you like from a lineup... :)

vinfalco,

who's number are those? mamasans or individuals....

thanks

Hammer_15213
07-19-03, 10:45
vinfalco...

what are the rates? will they just come to the hotel if I call them? are they independents or pro's? should I say someone recommended me...

anything they know you by? :)

thanks again!!!...

will probably be using the numbers this evening... but one of the family friends is taking me out tonight.. if it gets boring... contingency plans are nice. :)

Vinfalco
07-19-03, 10:51
The rates are from 600 to 800 RMB for 2-3 hours.

Yes, they will come to the hotel if you call them.

They are independents.

Is does not need you say someone recommended.

It is better you phone in advance this afternoon, sometimes they are busy.

Papadum
07-19-03, 11:00
hammer: give me your email address.....I am not sure if it's ok to put phone number here.....

Hammer_15213
07-19-03, 11:08
hammer_15213 @ yahoo dot com...

thanks guys :)

Just Me
07-20-03, 14:37
Brothers,
Need some help.
Am going to Xi'an.
What's the story? Where to find 'em?
Can you hook a brother up?
Thanks,
Just me

PS: Vinfalco, email some phonenumbers to me also, if you will please. ukiddinme8 at aol dot com

thanks

Bonbon John
07-21-03, 05:15
Hi Papadum (also others)

John would also like to have those numbers and short description about the girls
bonbonjohn69@hotmail.com

Intransit
07-22-03, 03:51
Vinfalco,

You're right about those numbers being busy: called last night but didn't get through to either. Do these ladies have nicknames or something, so that when I call I can say something other than "uh, hi, can you come by and boink me?"

What's the overall quality you guys have been receiving at Maggie's? I have my eye on two girls there but am wondering if it will be worthwhile. One looks out of place there--she seems more like a college student than a working girl. Attractive, wears thin gold wire-framed glasses, which really are the hook of her appeal to me. She always dresses well, and frankly, could pass as a legitimate girlfriend in this market. Any info. on this one?

Found It
07-22-03, 04:03
Just Me;
You got mail! Xi'an is not as dead as it might seem. Tell Liu Lin that her old friend from Shanghai recommended her.

Have fun and stay safe.

Sammy_T
07-22-03, 06:03
Intransit -

On my last trip to Beijing I think I went with the girl with the glasses you are refering to. She told me she was a music student in Beijing (from Mongolia), and I have seen her may times at Hard Rock and Maggies, but had never actually seen her leaving with anyone. I caught her on a night when she was angry with her "boy friend" (a guy who was at Maggie's chatting up another girl) and she went with me for free. I really enjoyed my experience with her, and I got the impression she is there more looking for a western boyfriend/husband rather than customers, but you never know. Lots of girls start out this way, and then endup working the bars full time....

Who is the other girl you have your eye on?

Intransit
07-22-03, 07:27
Sammy,

Thanks. That sounds like her, if looks are any indication.

The other girl I'm looking at is slightly shorter. She has a bit more of a Central Asian look to her. I saw her Saturday night, she stood against the column closest to the DJ stand, where most of the primest trim hangs out. She had big hoop earrings on--that really killed me. I really wanted to take one or the other, but one too many Belgian beers at Hidden Tree had guaranteed that it would be a waste of time, so I bagged it. Maybe tonight. Thanks for the tip.

Intransit
07-22-03, 09:52
Thanks Vin.

Intransit
07-22-03, 19:39
What I I learned at Maggie's tonight....

As noted in earlier posts below, I have had a difficult time, one would even say a HARD time, getting said "music student" out of my head. I decided I would go over to Jin Hu, the Golden Lake Cafe at the China World (near Tower 2), eat, a read a magazine, and then decide.

After eating, I thought I would go home, but wanted to walk off my full stomach first, so I headed west, down JianWai more towards Gongti and not anywhere in the direction of my place. There's almost no one on the street--no one, that is, until I encounter two tallish twenty-something girls who give me the eye and the "hello" while veering into me. I shrug it off and keep walking.

Then about a block down, just before the Jianguo Hotel, a woman starts coming after me with the hello, massage routine. Again, I shrug it off, but she persists, saying, "I'm mamasan, I call beautiful girl for you." I should have gotten her number for future reference, but I was too busy getting rid of what I saw as another annoying person speaking annoying English to me.

I continued down to the Guiyou intersection, and turned right to head north. For those of you not familiar with the area of Beijing about which I'm writing, let me say something: it's probably too far to walk from the China World to Maggie's. I'm not sure how long it took me, but for some reason I thought I was only walking from Jianguomen to Chaoyangmen, and not almost to Dongsi.

As I was reaching Landao, the fucking pesticide trucks were out. The hell with SARS--when is somebody going to own up to the health risk posed by tanker trucks spraying pesticides onto trees with firehouses, with no prior warning and no protection for residents or workers? Who knows what the fuck that shit is.

So I continue north and arrive at said Maggie's Bar. I walked in just before midnight. Girls outnumbered guys. Music Student was there. She looked lovely. Tasteful black dress, nice jewelry, those glasses that just bury me. If I had a cocktail party to go to I could take her.

First order of business was to head for the men's room. I went in and shook hands with the Little Brother. His reaction was, "Fuck off! I'm already asleep." I expected this. I figured I'd go to Maggie's, scope the scene, have one drink, and leave.

I was about 7/8 through my soda water, sitting in an unoccupied booth reading material from an upcoming course. I know, fucking geek. But I'm not great at standing around looking stupid, so I thought I'd at least do something while I was sitting there looking stupid. At this point, a young Chinese girl comes up to me.

Of course, I know this deal. At the first sign of an English conversation, I'm ready to dash out the door. However, we switch quickly to Chinese. She starts telling me her story. Nothing heartbreaking or even slightly sad. In fact, it was very interesting. She's been working at Maggie's 10 days, comes from Yunnan, she's 19, a second-year university student studying some kind of management that I didn't quite hear.

What she told me that was interesting was that she got the job by answering an ad posted on the bulletin board at her university. She said the ad made it sound great: Western restaurant (yep, that's how they described it), foreign clientele, good pay, good opportunities to get to know the clientele and practice English. I said, well, that is certainly all true, and we both laughed. I ended up buying myself and her another drink.

"I never thought this kind of place existed in Beijing," she said. Well sweetheart, neither did I. I still don't believe it most times. But it surely is amusing.

One thing she told me I didn't know is that Maggie's has 10 other outlets in Beijing, although they are mostly KTV places but cater to foreigners. She said the Chinese girls and the Mongolians actually get along well because their intents and interests are different.

I finished my drink and left. Nice girl. I'll give her my phone number next time and see if she's looking for any outside work or "English tutoring."

And I still want to pick up the Music Student. Maybe tomorrow night if the Li'l Bro is up for it.

Questions I still can't answer about Maggie's:

- Where the fuck are all these girls before they arrive a Maggie's? Do they really confine their working hours to 11-5? I can't imagine they're not trying to do some earning before the 11 pm hotel curfew goes into effect?

- Who the fuck are all these guys in Maggie's? I've lived in Beijing for the better part of seven years. It used to be that every time I went in there, I recognized somebody. Now I don't recognize anybody, ever. Are these business travelers, and if so, who are their partners that they can be up until 3 or 4 in the morning drink, THEN fuck and THEN get up for work? Where are they staying that they can saunter in in the small hours with a girl and not get stopped?

- Why is Maggie's the only bar in town that plays decent music?

As always, it was a learning experience.

Apac Boy
07-22-03, 20:10
Bananas plays good music intransit...

my lil bro was up 3 times in TJ last night! i never drink and "drive" at the same time.

tapioca

Arcman
07-23-03, 05:39
Hi, I am a Beijing virgin arriving there for my first trip. Middle-aged Aussie businessman. They tell me the Den is the place, but in browsing this forum many people mention Maggies.

Any recommendations? I am staying at the Prime Hotel and am not sure if these places are in proximity to my hotel.

I can speak kindergarten level Mandarin

Arc

Arcman
07-23-03, 06:06
I am a Beijing virgin, visiting there for first time on Friday 25th July. I am middle-aged Aussie businessman with kindergarten Mandarin. Have heard about the Den - any recommendations for this place?

My time is limited so I merely want a sure-fire sample of Northern Chinese women. I am staying at the Prime Hotel - does anyone know if this is close to the Den?

Arc

Papadum
07-23-03, 07:25
Intransit:
I was at the Maggie's last night too.....when I was on the way out the gold-frame eyeglasses was jusy walking in..... it was just a bit before twelve. were you there more or less the same time? and you are right there were very few people and no one on the dance floor only a few guys playing pool.....quite a few girls though but nothing interested me/us........
We walked over to the Den, second floor was dead too...... we (three guys) were having beer and chicken wings, a girl cam in siitng next to our table, ordered a dish of smoked salmon, we noticed the buying signal but we didn't break the ice..... (we were guessing who she was and why came to the Den after twelve, ordered smoked salmon and paid the bill rightway but keep sitting there for 20 minutes.....) eventually she couldn't wait (I thin she was wondering why these guys didn't approach her with all her buying signals..), she then say to us if she can try our fries (what a bad excuse, want to eat fries after smoked salmon?), sure, we said.....to make along story short, she said she has a super beauty, 21, probably the most beautiful in Beijing. Asking for three thousand rmb a shot, she said this girl usually charge 5,000 and some customers even gave her 10,000. The lowest she can offer the service is 3,000. Did any one of your guys met with her selling a top beauty at 3,000 for a single shot? If any of you don't mind paying 3,000 for an ecstasy for an hour or so , I can give you her phone number..... she said I have to see to believe how pretty she is...... and we said we are too poor to be their customers......

Intransit
07-23-03, 08:16
Papa,

I was the guy reading. Glasses Girl was already there when I arrived, so we must have just missed each other.

3,000? Nah. I'm off that high-priced stuff. I'm ready to cut a swath through Maggie's a bit. There was another girl there last night that I thought was just a knockout. I'm really disappointed in the Li'l Bro last night; the place was so empty, I could have walked up to Glasses Girl and had her out of there in seconds, no drinks necessary.

Is chat mandatory at Maggie's, or is a proposal enough? Hi, shall we go?

Just Me
07-23-03, 08:40
Intransit,
As for the takeout at Maggies, you can do it either way.

I've walked in there, after a night out with the boys, and had the first question to the girl "do you want to go to my apartment now". Without even a hello.
Either way, although there usually is a Tsingtao and some slight conversation for me. I guess just so I can see if the breath is going to turn me off. haha.

As for where the girls go prior to Maggies, probably a few places. You'll see the girls starting to show up at The Den at about 9 or so, then you'll see some of the same ones over at Maggies.

Also, there is a grouping of Mongolian girls at Minders that arrive a little earlier.

Papa,I've tried Banana's a few times and it just hasn't hit me yet. Has anyone taken a girl from Banana's? They pounce on you as soon as you walk in the door, but have never imbibed or asked the question. I'm usually with some of the boys that work for me, so don't feel like answering THAT question.

Just me

Intransit
07-23-03, 09:35
JM,

Thx. BTW, the one with the glasses I'm talking about is not the girl you pointed out that night, the one you said had a hot bod underneath those clothes, the one with the Anastacia-type look.

Papadum
07-23-03, 09:58
Just Me and the other guys invloves in previous discussions on net friends:

A short report on my Shanghai rendezvous (call it a tryst):

Date: July 19
Place: pre-arranged to meet at the hotel, during my trip in Shanghai
Source of the girl: AFF
Social Economic Status: U grad, OL(office lady), Typical Shanghai middle class, appropriately dressed-contemporary/modern.
Physique: 160-165, small waist (23"), big bottom (35"), small tits. Nice legs, strong back muscle.
Remarks: We agreed to dim the light as much as possible for the whole rendezvous. It was really a nice experience though....
What happened: Her period came just the date before..... therefore no real action done the night through, she belly-dance for me (she's taking a latino dance lesson) and we dance a bit, and then we felt on the bed, kissing touching and fondling and went to sleep......when the morning came and it was the morning-hard time at 8am....she felt it, and since I had a breakfast appointment at 9am, she was dressed and reading to go......I kissed her good bye but my l'il bro was still saluting, she felt it by her hand while I was french kissing her, obviously she was getting excited and then she murmured : " do you want to enter my back? but it's still virgin there....do we have time" I said, of course , time is not important...." anyhow, I put some lotion on.......But, unfortunately, her hole was too small and my l'il head was too big, tried to push in, my l'il bro was was hard at the beginning but soften after an unsuccessful try, she used her hand to help him stand up again......Once, twice, three times-a-lady....couldn't get in...! And I said I surendered..and time was getting tight for my appointment.......and then we dressed and part.
But a sequel is agreed during my next visit.

Papadum
07-23-03, 10:00
Intrasit:
The gold-framed eyeglasses was kind of....old...comparing to most other girls.....I mean 28/29..isn't it? It was just a shoulder-passing glance, may be I'm wrong.....

Intransit
07-23-03, 12:18
Papa,

I honestly don't know, but if so, it doesn't matter. She's just the wholesome librarian type that will rock my world. It's always the girls that look out of place that interest me the most.

OldAsiaHand
07-23-03, 14:35
Intransit,

I had the same questions about Maggie's when I was last in Beijing. However, I also saw some of the same girls in The Den before I ran into them again in Maggie's. This may answer one of the questions.....

OAH

Frank Africa
07-23-03, 15:46
Originally posted by Papadum
Intransit:
I was at the Maggie's last night too.....when I was on the way out the gold-frame eyeglasses was jusy walking in.....to make a long story short, she said she has a super beauty, 21, probably the most beautiful in Beijing. Asking for three thousand rmb a shot, she said this girl usually charge 5,000 and some customers even gave her 10,000..... she said I have to see to believe how pretty she is...... and we said we are too poor to be their customers...... And I am also too poor to pay those ridiculous prices! Even 3,000 is already too much, and any guy who gives a girl in Beijing 10,000 RMB is simply a fool.

Intransit
07-24-03, 07:58
Some of our friends in the industry would do well to read this article, even if it is meant as a joke:

http://www.theonion.com/onion3928/in_sex_sales.html

Rayman
07-24-03, 12:12
Nice one Intransit - so true.

As for the 3000 rmb stuff, don't be surprised if she is telling the truth. I've been to some top class private places in GZ in the late 90's and the girls charge that and more. In fact I was kicked out of one with the words "Gwailo, you can't afford us" . Spot on.

You see there are a lot of super rich chinese living of Deng's reforms - spot the BMW's and Mercedes yet?

A Chinese?Malay mixed girl I once knew in HK reckons she earns between HK$ 50-60k per month. Why not indeed.

Papadum
07-24-03, 18:16
Rayman:

Let alone the other points.... IMHO, Chinese cross bred with Malay can be the most beautiful Asian mix......

Intransit
07-25-03, 00:48
I'm with you on that, Papa. Rayman, are you still in touch with her? Does she still do the work? Might be interested in trying that out.

Rayman
07-25-03, 06:06
I found her in the Big Apple in HK. She has 2 other sisters and they are all on the game. She is tall, playboy type figure and very sexy. However the actual romp was a let down though - perhaps I was over eager.

Papadum
07-25-03, 11:07
who says the net cannot be a place to start something? I mean freebie....
Again, I put up an ad in That's two weeks ago..... so far I didn't have enough time to reply and meet up with all of them....

Sample of mails received:
"I guess I am really into fitness and would like to meet men who don't just settle for pint glass bicep curls! Anyways, if you get this..... drop me a line. Could be interesting to see what happens! "
"Hi ...... nice to hear from you....And i think we can meet, what about this weekend somewhere around sanlitun area, i mean i can make from tomorrow on."
"hi, I saw your message and I am curious a little bit, I am 30 years old professional lady, tall and slim, black long hair, funny and independent, would like to get to know a nice and honest and not too bad looking guy......"
".....i'd like to know about u, same reason maybe just 4 the plain boring life. btw,i make a living by myself,i'm a shanghainese.and, i like jass as well.....let me know if you are in Shanghai again...."
"hi! i'd like to know you more to give me a chance to meet nice people...i am single and live by myself too.i am going to 25 very soon. i am a chinese girl...bye for now...ciao"
".....I just parted from my pre-boyfriend. We had kept the good relationship for more than three years, but he works in another city far from Beijing and he is unwilling to come to Beijing, so I have to abandon him. Anyway, I believe I will be better. How about you? Tell me more in detail..."
"hi, happen to see your ad on that's Beijing.may i have your email address so that i can write to you and communicate with you easier,thanx! cheers"

Intransit
07-26-03, 02:26
Fuck.

Well, tonight sucked.

So the saga of the Mongolian Music Student goes on. I depart a friend’s birthday party at Jazz-ya around midnight, ready for Maggie’s. I stop at a conveniently located ATM on the way (there are two, across the street, north of Maggie’s, between the Kang Bao building and the City Hotel) and make a withdrawal. I’m armed and ready.

The planets are aligned. For the first time in a while, my bathroom and bedroom are clean, so I feel ok about bringing someone back to the place. And so I enter Beijing’s most notorious nightlife venue in search of my prey.

I buy a Coke and look around. I see neither Music Student, nor the other, more Central Asian-looking girl that caught my fancy last weekend. There are, however, a ton of people in the place, it’s just about 12:30, and I think, well, I’ll listen to some music, drink my Coke, then take off.

Over on the dance floor is a group of summer exchange students, who obviously thought it would be really clever to go to Maggie’s. Well, fuck you, college students.

About 15 minutes of watching pool and listening to music later, my quarry arrives. As usual, she looks tasteful. Glasses, white top, jeans. She could still pass for anybody’s girlfriend, no problem. I decide that when I’m ready for a refill, I will approach her.

I wonder for a moment: is my question, would you like to get out of here? Or is my question, would like something to drink, or would you like to get out of here? Or do I try to act like a real guy in a real bar and just ask for the drink. I ultimately choose the latter.

The time comes. In the back of my head, I hear Darth Vader’s voice: “I have you now.” We make contact. She’ll have an apple juice. We move over closer to the pool table, so that we’re not bowled over by the crush of people moving back and forth and towards the restrooms. Names, countries, etc., the usual I-don’t-know-what-else-to-say-except-how-much-will-this-cost banter.

About five minutes into this, I am thwarted by Han Solo. Now, this was not some dashing, rogue hero type Harrison Ford lookalike. This was more like Chewbacca. He had a good thirty or forty pounds on me, which is really saying something, and disheveled and sweaty on top of that. Well, Music Student, whose name apparently is Donna, was all over this guy. She hugs him, kisses him, and in moments, they’re gone. There was a slight hand gesture in my direction, but there were certainly no words. I thought, well, that was different. And then I remembered exactly why I don’t pull amateurs—because usually, money eliminates most possibilities of rejection.

Ten or 15 minutes later, she returns. I had written her off, so I thought, well, maybe this will be a salvageable evening after all. She says to me, “I’m really sorry.” I said it was ok. She turned and moved a couple of meters away to the coat check, and I realized that she wasn’t sorry for the interruption, but sorry for the fact that she was leaving with Chewbacca. She didn’t even look at me again when she left.

I thought, well, that was different.

I picked up my drink and did a quick stroll around. No Central Asian exotic babe with whom I could salvage the remnants of the evening. One last swig of Coke and I was out the door.

I’m sorry, but I thought it was awfully unsporting of big fat sweaty guy to do that. It’s the free market, but it’s also first-come, first-serve (or maybe in this case first-come, first cum). Now I really regret not asking her to leave with me as soon as I walked up to her. But Big Fat Sweaty Guy, if you’re ready this, you and I have unfinished business. That was a bullshit move. To put it in simple terms, that was downright Chinese. I felt like I was trying to wait in line at the post office or the train station and was pushed aside by some motherfucker from Anhui.

Of course, Donna apparently needs to read that Onion article regarding customer service and the sex trade. If she had said even, “next time,” or “we’ll do this another time,” or “here’s my phone number,” any of those, I would feel a lot better than I do now. Shit.

Sometimes I feel like my involvement with the hobby is generating diminishing returns. Although I enjoy my occasional romp with Kitty, and although the Domino’s Girl was fresh, hot fun that arrived in 30 minutes or less, Beijing has not been great. I enjoy the city less and less as each week passes, as I see more and more examples of the institutionalized stupidity that is entrenched in this country. I feel like I’m treating myself as a second-class citizen by living in a second-class place. I despise the people of Hong Kong with a passion, but their city certainly was a cornucopia of delights.

I often wonder about the nature of northern Asians vs. southern Asians. The Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, Mongolians—these are not people known for their warmth or tolerance. The Thais and Filipinos, these are people who inhabit the places where we vacation. Have the northerners overrun the southerners because they’re simply just not nice people.

Little Bro goes back in his cage until the next time. When the fuck will that be?

Orient Xpress
07-26-03, 05:47
Intransit,

That was one of the funniest stories that I've ever read. Word up to the "Chinese" reference! Although I'm Chinese myself, we share the same intolerance for mainlanders who don't wait in line.

What's the big deal with Maggie's anyway? I was in Beijing a few months ago and I never even heard of the place. Instead I frequented this place called "House" next to the Peace Hotel. Evidently that was the place to be in Beijing. How come none of you ever talk about this place? I was pretty blown away by the quality of chicks there. I hooked up with a Dalian girl that eventually became a GFE for about a year. She is the best lay of my life. I really miss her.

Check out the talents at House and let me know what you think.

OXpress

Just Me
07-26-03, 10:21
Intransit,
Well, all I can say is I feel your pain. Sorry to hear about the grubby looking buy doing the cock-block on you.

It's amazing how some of the most illogical things are simply part of everyday life here. Truly frustrating.

Forget McDonalds, KFC, HardRock, Walmart, Pepsi/Coke, endless cell phones with silly ass rings, to better civilization here. Can we get them to stand in a God Damn line for once??????????? All I'm asking for is ONE SIMPLE QUEUE!!

Well, good luck tonight, hope things go better.

If I go out, I'll SMS you to see if there's a hook-up in our future.

See ya.

Just me

Papadum
07-26-03, 10:26
are you having your period Intransit?

Certainly you are more handsome than Chewbacca, but don't forget at Maggie's it's more or less an auction place....did you raise you hand to say "I want you"?
I am sure you would have cum first if you have said "how much?" instead of "care for a drink?"
All men know why the girls are there, but not all women know why all the men are there....there are men looking for picking up ONS for free..... certainly you are not, but you haven't indentify yourself that you are not.

Forget Darth Vader, remember Ralph Nader - remember consumerism. it's economy, market, demend and supply that counts. you have you right as a consumer, the big fat guy too.

Next time when you see your prey again, start with .... "How much?"

Cool man!

Intransit
07-26-03, 10:38
Papa, Me,

Thanks. Yes, I guess it's that time of the month. I just thought it was a bullshit move on that dude's part. I always try to be a nice guy about these things, and in this case, I was too nice. Now I know that my opening line is, "you wanna leave?"

Just Me, the sad part about the guy not standing in line was that he was as white as the driven snow, at least skin-wise.

I admit that I violated one of my primary rules of hobbying, which is not to bother on Friday and Saturday nights. My schedule is flexible, I rarely have to be anywhere at 9 am, so at Monday night is no problem for me, and as my earlier posting mentions, there's almost no one at Maggie's at 11:30 on a Tuesday night.

In any case, my attention will be focused on Central Asian Looking Girl this time, maybe she understands more about customer service.

Papadum
07-26-03, 10:39
there are two queues Just Me.
One would ask "Care for a drink?"
The other: "How much?"
Unlike on the net, at Maggie's it's better to be agressive. Intransit would have been the choose one if he have shown his legal tender.
what th heck, she's on the self every night, go line up at eleven and be offensive....may be you can do a better job tonight with one more day saving of load....and shoot'em all over.....

P.S. I am not the grubby big fat gross Chewbacca.

Intransit
07-26-03, 11:37
Papa,

That's it: "Fire at will, little brother! Fire! Fire!"

Intransit
07-26-03, 12:03
As the acrid smell of desperation surrounds me, I share one more tale of woe.

I take VinFalco's advice and call both the numbers he supplied below. The first one, Ami, was busy, so I sent her a text message: "Call me if you want to make some $." She responded two hours later: "Call you [sic] wife." WHAT?

I also called Lisa at the second number. When she answered, I said, in Chinese, "Wo zhao Lisa." (I'm looking for Lisa.) She says, "What? Pizza?" Then she starts to laugh hysterically with some friend in the background, and says, "He said Lisa, I thought he said pizza." In the meantime, I'm sitting there on the phone, unacknowledged. I hang up.

What the fuck is going on? Wasn't there a thing called SARS a couple of months ago when these girls didn't make any fucking money? Did it suddenly become a sellers' market and no one noticed? IS IT OBVIOUS I NEED TO GET LAID IN A HURRY?

This is how I remember the hobbying seen from long ago--women gave you such a hard time [not in that way] that one actually wondered whether or not they wanted to make any money.

If my friend K**** were not on her monthly vacation, I can assure you where my phone call, and my money would be going. Except for last autumn's Domino's Girl, she's the only reliable woman I've found in this whole city.

And with that, I disappear into the void of Saturday night...

Orient Xpress
07-27-03, 00:08
Fellas, go to HOUSE! It's next to the Peace Hotel. Really nice talent there. You'll see.

OXpress

Rayman
07-27-03, 00:41
Sorry to hear your woes Intransit. Go to the Holiday Inn, sure to be some hanging around.

Don't worry tomorrow is another day (or perhaps today is a new day).

Intransit
07-27-03, 07:01
Maggie's: Redemption

I roll in about 2:45. At this point, it was a tad too irresistible not to go, and after a half-bottle of Jack split with a couple of old friends, the spirt was extremely willing.

I look around. Music Student wasn't there. Central Asian woman wasn't there. I thought, cool. I move towards the pool table to get away from the ridiculous crush in the main entryway.

The guy playing pool was there the night before. Apparently he's there every night. While I'm standing there, Central Asian girl walks by. I gently grab her arm, say hi, and hand her RMB 100 and told her to go get herself a drink. She resists playfully a couple of times, I figure, if she comes back, fine, if she doesn't, fine.

She comes back and gives me my change, and says, I don't like this place. I said, you mean the pool table, or Maggie's? She said the pool table. So we move over to the Hot Corner there at the end of the bar.

She's talking to some other guy. I decide, this isn't happening. I leaned over and said to her, "We'll do this another night" and moved away.

My plain Coke was running out, and so I thought I would use that as a chance to talk to Wendy, the cute girl from Yunnan that I met earlier in the week. I walked up to her and gave her the eye, followed by, "How come you're ignoring me?" "Because you're ignoring me," which is exactly the answer I suspected. I gave her a red Mao and told her to get me another Coke and herself a whatever.

We talked until about 4:30. She's really cool. She asks good questions, she's philosophical about working at Maggie's, and she doesn't say stupid things about foreigners. She's also easy on the eyes and is quite affectionate. I gave her my card. I hope she calls me sometime.

I left not caring about the attitudes of various Mongolian girls, and definitely not caring that I was going home alone.

Now THAT'S customer service.

European
07-27-03, 07:08
Hi Orient Xpress

Your post sound interesting
Where is this place named 'House'?
Where is the peace Hotel?

Thanks

Papadum
07-27-03, 08:53
I salute you on your attitude this time....cool.
(did you wear a Rayban?)

One thing for sure Intransit......your period is over.

Don't you fee easier and less grudges this way.....?

Enjoy life....
Life is...taking it easy!

I bet you had a good sleep last night.....

Rayman
07-27-03, 09:11
Could this be the first wsgforum open wedding.

Intransit and Wendy..........hey hey hey....nice ring to it.

Intransit
07-27-03, 12:30
Yes, it seems the blood has stopped flowing for the moment. And yes, I feel a lot better.

No, I was not wearing Raybans. White shirt, mustardish color pants.

I may just go again tonight to see Wendy. She's cool.

Found It
07-27-03, 19:24
Not wanting to get in the middle of some of the greatest Gonzo journalism (Intransit's catharsis) I have read on WSG...just a small report on some puss...

I finally succumbed again to pony up the cash for another stint on AFF. Yes Papadum, I have done the That's route and you are right..some interesting freebies can be had with the right words and moves, but being an absolute moron financially when it comes to the hobby, thought I would go commercial. Anyway, long story short, hooked up with the "Special Guide". This is after a fucking disaster getting from Shanghai to Beijing (3.5 hours on the ground in the plane...the usual riot, etc..) and arriving in my hotel roughly 5 hours late. Its now close to 2:30 in the morning, my balls are aching after three pops so far, and she is peacefully sleeping in the bed beside me as I write. Not sure what the morning will bring, but..hey, who the f..K cares!! More details to follow...I think

Happy Hunting and stay safe!!!

LoveAsia
07-28-03, 01:37
PHunter,

I have found AFF a good way to meet ladies too. I won't debate you on the moral reasoning that you are looking for a freebie. There is no such thing, you either have to pony up financially or emotionally. There are some pro and semi-pro on there.

How many guys here have been told about a sick mother, sister, etc...or no place to stay...?

I think that some of these girls read from the same script.

Did no hunting this past week...had a nasty flu which I am still recovering from thanks to amoxicillin. Its funny how I now can sense where the "bu hao" can be found....OAH..would that be called using the "p" force?

Will post any new places soon.

LA

Orient Xpress
07-28-03, 05:04
European & the fellas,

Below is the address for House. It is near the most popular shopping street, "Wong Fu Jin Road". Just tell the Taxi driver Peace Hotel in mandarin "Heh Ping Fan Dien" and he should be able to take you there. It's immediately right of the Peace Hotel. Huge neon sign "House" at the entrance. You can't miss it.

Tsou Yang Chiu, Jing Song 7 Chiu,
Number 721, 5 Men
Tel: 10-65122217

Go tonight and let me know how it goes. Look forward to reading your posts.

OXpress

Sparkie
07-28-03, 09:52
Hey fellas,

This is my first posting here, although I've been in BJ for 18 months. I have gone to Maggies twice now, mostly because of what I've read here. I was up there Friday night with a buddy of mine. The place was great, absolutely beautiful girls. There was one, however, that really stood out because she was so TALL! This girl must have been over six feet-easy. So I went up to her to say hello, and was getting nowhere with her! It was almost painful! Finally, she said she thinks I was in the wrong place, she said I was "too young" to understand!! What was that all about? I am 33 yo, so I really appreciated hearing this at first. Then I realized it was a total brush off, and was pissed! What's going on?

Orient Xpress
07-28-03, 17:50
I don't know about you guys, but the story that my girl told me was so ludicrous that I actually believed her! She said that her parents have been out of work for quite sometime and has decided to start up a new venture. They're now living in the sticks and need money so that they can get into the dog breeding business. Her pitch was so unusual that I decided to inject some capital into their business. Needless to say that not only did I not recieve any type of return on my investment, but also that follow on commitments were soon sought after. I should have never committed as an angel investor. Instead i should have waited and gotten in at a later round....

Eventually since the business could not generate the required internal cash flow, I just couldn't continue to chase bad money with good money. I cut my ties with her. While I still really miss her, she needs to find other sources of funding now. I might have a last right of refusal though. We'll see.

OXpress

DavidC
07-29-03, 18:43
yo intransit
you got cock blocked by a big sweaty chinese dude?
relax, shit happens, and it happens everywhere
'you got get yours before I got get mine', just wait
until you see him next time at maggie's and snatch
his girl away, simple, no point fussing about it

loveasia and phunter, what is aff??

Apac Boy
07-29-03, 19:05
AFF = www.adultfriendfinder.com

tapioca

Intransit
07-30-03, 05:38
DavidC,

Perhaps I was not clear. I was not cock-blocked by a big sweaty Chinese guy. Most Chinese guys are not allowed in Maggie's. I was cock-blocked by a big fat sweaty white guy who acted Chinese by not observing certain Western customs such as first-come, first-serve. That's what pissed me off. If he had been a mainlander, I would have expected that kind of behavior and remonstrated with him.

Doesn't matter. I had an experience last night after which I couldn't even remember where Mongolia was, so they can all go to hell.

OldAsiaHand
07-30-03, 06:48
Sparkie,

I've only been in Maggie's twice, but I am sure I know the girl you are talking about. She has been the topic of discussion on this thread in the past. She was occupied both times I was there, but it was very obvious from her appearance and behavior that she was a *****. IMHO, I do have to admit she is very attractivre though.

OAH

Hello2003
07-30-03, 10:58
Guys, relax on the AFF thing. If you will be in Beijing for any length of time longer than a week you will have plenty of opportunities to wake up with some sweet girl crying outside your hotel room door.

Unless you are serious, and I mean really serious about hooking up with a Chinese girl for basically ever, stay away from AFF, and stick to he usual haunts where you pay a girl 80-100 USD for a nice night of sex.

If you are a short in Beijing, you can't go wrong with maggies or even the hard rock. Sonner or later you will find someone there who gives you a bone.

Taht whole AFF trip is for people so lonely they will spend hours and $ on chatting up some chick who will kiss them on the cheek and then freak big time when you decide not to call them.

What do you want? Good short sex or a longterm relationship that goes nowhere? I know you will figure it out.

Pretty much every ***** I have had in China has left me her cell number. This is much more convenient than wishing for some GFE, which can be so much trouble.

Remember what your purpose is and be a man. Enjoy it.

Intransit
07-30-03, 11:05
Sparkie,

I know exactly the girl you mean. More and more I'm beginning to think the girls at Maggie's act like they're paying us to fuck them. Yeah, sure.

I'll be there tonight around 12:30 to see my friend Wendy.

Sammy_T
07-30-03, 17:53
I believe if you approach Maggie's with the right attitude you can have more fun there than anywhere else on Earth. While I am not the famous "cock-blocking big fat sweaty white guy" Intransit encountered, I AM a 35 year old big fat sweaty white guy. I abide by the unwritten rule that if a guy is talking with a girl she is off limits, but I have, on occasion, had a girl leave the guy she is with to come up to me and say hello. Does this make me a *******? Well, maybe if I intentionally stand in her line of sight and try to get her attention. :)

To be honest, I have never had a problem with any of the girls at Maggie's, Chinese or Mongolian, and I have a girl-friend like experience every time I take a girl from Maggie's. These girls may be *****s, but they do not want to be treated as such. I treat them like real people, and have been around long enough to be considered a regular (at least when I am in Beijing). The girls know I am an OK guy, so no matter how crowded the bar, it is always a "buyers market" for me. I am not looking for a wife or a girlfriend, I just want a little companionship for a short while, and I am willing to pay for it. In my mind the only difference between these girls and a "straight" girl is that in the end I am giving her 800RMB instead of spending 800RMB on her before hand by taking her out for dinner/movie/dancing, ect. As has been said many times before, we do not pay them to stay the night, we pay them to leave the next morning. Working girls have a lot of baggage, and I have no desire to get emotionally involved with one.

Nem-he (the tall Mongolian girl) may not be paying us to screw her, but she does have a product that is obviously in demand. This will probably change next year when a new, young star comes down from Mongolia, but for the time being the bar is a "sellers market" for her, and she can afford to pick and choose her clients. As a customer I have 3 options - get to know her/charm her (take her to dinner, buy her drinks, ect), pay her more money than the going rate, or ignore her and pick someone else. No use in getting offended, after all, business is business.

Hello2003
07-30-03, 19:50
Every girl I have been with from Maggie's is into horses. What's up with that?

Tom 8383
07-31-03, 00:50
Maybe it's because all the girls there are looking for guys hung like a pony.

Intransit
07-31-03, 04:05
hello2003,

That's pretty funny. Are you implying something about the size of your cock?

Sammy,

I'm glad you have that kind of experience at Maggie's. I've done that at other places or with other girls, where I would get good service any time. Like I said in one of my posts, I violated a chief personal rule, which is going fishing on Friday and Saturday nights. Last night, I went to see Wendy, but I could have had any girl in the place, it was dead.

Orient Xpress
07-31-03, 17:28
Guys,

Why don't any of you respond to my posts? Are you guys intentionally ignoring me?

Have you guys been to the House yet? Go check it out. I'm telling you its the place to be. You won't be disappointed. That place has hundreds of girls from the shorty pudgy type all the way to 6 foot models.

OXpress

Sammy_T
08-01-03, 00:34
Orient Xpress - I remember reading somewhere that House is a good pickup spot for Chinese freelancers, but that it was a locals hangout. Since I do not speak Chinese I have never been there.

Hello2003 - the mongolian people were/are very rural and nomadic. I think this expains the girl's interests in horses - I have seen many pictures of mongolian beauties in their homeland on horseback.

Intransit - I know what you mean, on the weekends the male/female ratio tends to make it a sellers market. I kinda like the weekends though, because you are more likely to find girls who work a regular job during the week (or are actually students), and are out to make a little extra money on the weekend.

Huckleberry
08-01-03, 00:49
Friends,

Haven't been to China for two years now--my trip this summer got sarzed--but I am already planning ahead. And first off, thanks to Jackson and to all of you for this site, which is about as good as it gets. I have lurked my last. Two questions: Does anyone have much experience with the various inexpensive escort services, like http://www.chinaescorts.org/, or http://www.funinchina.com/ipa/index.htm? Looks interesting, and a nice and easy way to begin one's stay.

Second, I don't see much discussion of what has been my usual route in Beijing, the late night calls one inevitably gets in one's hotel. I've always had good service, including the most beautiful woman I've ever been with, though I suppose it's a bit on the pricey (and dicey) side. I suppose, as well, the fun of the hunt is absent with these ladies--though there's something to be said for the element of surprise.

I look forward to giving detailed reports next summer--and to having the tales to tell. And thanks in advance for any thoughts on these topics.

H.

Orient Xpress
08-01-03, 01:41
Sammy,

Go check it out. I believe you will find that the high quality of talent there will more than make up for their relatively weak english speaking ability. I've seen many foreigners there so I doubt that it'll be a problem. There are plenty of girls who work for the House and also professionals who enter as customers but end up leaving with clients. In either case you will not be disappointed by what you will see.

Go tonight and tell us all about your experience tomorrow!

OXpress

BlnkNameCruiser
08-01-03, 11:26
Orient Xpress,
I finally have a free nite on my trip here. I will head out now and check it out.
blanknamecruiser

Senu
08-01-03, 16:23
Love the horse stuff but sorry most of the Mongolian gals come from Ulan Bator. Only met a couple from outside the main city.

Houise is fine for Chinese and Westerners alike.

Papadum
08-01-03, 17:44
Orient Express:
House is just another KTV night club....all of them in town are more or less the same, frankly, not really a big deal. there are tens of hundreds out there....

By the way, Hard Rock is hot tonight......

Orient Xpress
08-01-03, 20:52
Papadum,

While it is a ktv night club, I believe it is one of the best in all of Beijing. The night club/dance floor/stage area has plenty of pros lurking to pick up a date for the night. These girls are not House girls so they're relatively affordable. Of the ktv night clubs that I've been to, House is by far the best.

I think you guys will have a good time there. Enough about Maggies.

OXpress

Sammy_T
08-01-03, 21:50
Senu - most of the Mongolian girls move from the country side to UB looking for work before heading to Beijing. Ask 'em where their mother and father live, and typically they will say in the countryside....

Orient Xpress - I would love to go to House tonight, but I am currently in the USA. Maybe when I am in China next month.

There has been some discussion about where to go before 11pm to meet girls. I would guess that the girls will go where ever they think they can find customers. Nobody shows up at Maggie's until after midnight, but they actually open their doors much eariler. Let's spread the word that on Wednesdays (or some other specific day of the week) we all show up at Maggie's (or some other bar) at 9:00 pm. Once guys start showing up early, you can bet the girls will start showing up early too. Maybe we can even get Maggie's to offer 2 for 1 beers or something similar before 11:00 pm. What do you guys think?

Hello2003
08-02-03, 03:07
With regards to my horse comment, I mean that literally. Not referring to myself, although I'm hung okay. I noticed this after awhile. Either the girls have a photo or two of them with a horse, or they have bruises above their ankles that at first concerned me. All commented they ride horses in Mongolia.

I can't handle real GF in Beijing. I have tried, but as I stated, I end up wanting to experience more variety. I have found that long term the girls are just too emotionally attached, and yes, I really have had them crying outside the hotel room while security talked to them, but left them there to cry and dial my room on the cell phone. And this has occurred not because I did anything wrong, but because I told her I had another plan for the night.

My usual length of visit it from 6 weeks to 3 months. I also would have gone back in June if not for the SARs scare.

Maggies is a great place especially late at night when you haven't found anything. I don't spend a long when there, just find one and get out. Sometimes it is way too crowded to browse.

With regards to the early at night thread - anywhere you can talk to girls in any bar-like atmosphere has worked for me.

BlnkNameCruiser
08-02-03, 08:34
WOW! Great (but WEIRD) fun in Beijing. Some Free, some pay.

Cruise #1 I went to lurk around Sanlitun. Checked out the Den. It was lame on a Thurs. I think Fri and Sat after 11:30 is better.
After declining many tasty choices around the big beer mug, and on Sanlitun South, I wandered down Sanlitun N. toward the embassies.
I ended up looking and talking to a drunk very cute girl. We ended up wandering around together, stopping and kissing alot, then off to my hotel. When I suggested it she was actually excited. I was trying to figure out the deal, but her English is non-existant and my Chinese is very limited.
At my place we took seperate showers. She shyly got in my bed hiding her body from me, although her legs were GREAT, and her face was adorable. Almost the best I have seen in a long time. (my preference at least.)
I ended up DATY and FS. We later fell asleep together and she never charged me. We agreed to meet at 9 that night to see each other again. - NO CHARGE!

Cruise #2
I went to Wang Fu Jin to check out "House". I was wandering around shopping and minding my own business. Some girl started talking ot me. I suspected her to be one of the so-called "students" who want to "practice their english" then actually convince you to buy some bull shit "ART" from them.
Well, instead she asked me if I want massage. I never had this happen on this street. I was a bit reluctant because she was really nerdy looking. Almost because she was such a nerd I was attracted to her. Eventually I took her up on it. I was also hesitant because it was only an hour and a half until that hot girl from the night before was meeting me in my hotel.

We went to me hotel and showered. She began a BS massage. Shortly I got down to biz. She then said she preferes to suck me off. "NO" I prefer sex. She says, "but I am bleeding" I didnt care but she wouldne let me. THEN GET THIS.... SHe ASKS ME to do her ANAL! weird. I never had a girl ask ME to do her Anal.

I did it, finished really fast. it was so damn tight. Just as we were cleaning up, the cute girl knocks on my hotel room door! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now what? The nerd girl thinks it is the police so she remains very quiet. I SMS the girl that I am not there yet, and to meet me at 9:30. She fell for it.

So me and the cute girl take off from the lobby at 9:30 and get dinner. She drinks a beer, not food. I ate and we wander around then back to my place for round 2.
Once it was the next morning and she is ready to leave she very shyly asks me for money. Strange turn of events. I dont know what her real deal is. A real pro would never not ask for money the first time in hopes to get it from you someo ther day. I paid ehr 500 and she was happy. NOw she is SMSing to me sweet talk.
I am not sure what to make of her.

Either way I had a great time in Beijing. The street walkers are much better quality then in Shanghai where I live.

blanknamecruiser

Intransit
08-02-03, 08:43
BNC,

Either you're lying or you've got something the rest of us would slay for. Glad you had a good time and welcome back to Beijing.

BlnkNameCruiser
08-02-03, 16:09
Intransit,
No lie. (Not sure which part you dont believe) The anal part is true and the freebie girl pay later was true.
I have scored freebies on several occasions. In Shanghai I got the girl from the Teppanyaki place. Been workin on the chef there too.
Strategies other guys use regularly is Yahoo messenger. I am sure that works too. I have run an ad and had more dates tahn I knew what to do with. One girl at my apartment that same day.
It is out there, it is just a decision you have to make if putting in the usual hard work is worth it, or if you prefer to pay. I usually prefer to pay so there is no residual expectation.

This Beijing girl is barraging me with SMS now that I am back in Shanghai asking me if I can get together again, she says she is falling for me blah blah.... This is the hidden cost that I usually prefer to avoid.

blanknamecruiser

BJ Boy
08-02-03, 23:12
i've been in china several years now and none of what blnknamecruiser says sounds unusual at all. i've had much stranger things happen. that's what's great about china - you never know what to expect, anything can happen. i've also had luck online and got lots of dates, but this is not an efficient way in terms of time because you definitely will meet some girls who are either not very attractive or not really looking for fun.

anyway, the free girl asked for money the second time so it's not that unbelieveable. it's if they never asked for anything ever that i would get suspiscious. i have also been with girls who are obviously hookers but they did not ask for money and my guess is they are hoping maybe you will make them your girlfriend instead. that's their mistake of course but i still take the freebie!

OldAsiaHand
08-03-03, 02:48
In order to add more credibility to his post, I received a SMS from Blankie at 12:51 am on the night in question and I quote...."I just nailed a skinny drunk girl" to which I replied.."A freebie?"...the response was..."Yup". I imagine this dialogue took place right after the deed. The details match his post, except the "skinny" part, but I assume it was the same girl.

OAH

Uqam
08-03-03, 10:20
Da Jia Hao! (Hello All)

My first post on this forum: I would like to take this opportunity say one more word about BlnkNameCruiser's encounter with the drunk freebie girl. Hope you don't mind.

Since I'm Beijing-born-Chinese, I can somewhat understand why she didn't ask for paying at the first place. Obviously she wasn't quite professional, from your point of view, which perhaps is true. But I think that she did expect you pay for her after the round 1, even she didn't ask. Only she would make it in her Chinese way. In Chinese convention, YES doesn't always mean yes, Nor NO. This kind of sense is hardly read by Westerners, but it exists inside Chinese society, though it has been disappearing since recent years economic booming. In this case, the girl might think you were someone with Chinese brain too. So next time if the same thing happens to you again, and you don't want to make any further relationship with her, it's better say NO straightforward by paying her to leave. Nobody hurts.

On the other hand, that cutie shouldn't want RMB and relation together, as the Chinese proverb says "You never get the fish and the bear's palm at same time". She may expect you playing the role of Richard Gere in Pretty Woman ;-).

IMHO

MondaysChilde
08-04-03, 05:31
Gentlemen - What is the scoop on the Full Body Massage places outside the H.I. Lido? I am staying out North and the Lido looks to be my oasis.

I am presently in the area near the south entry gate of Tiananmen - immediately South of the square. It is noon and I saw some nicely dressed ladies walking through a narrow alley near the old roasted duck place - maybe they work for a KTV (or maytbe just a restaurant!). Anythig in this area? My Mandarin is very limited and there a lot of touts down here. Thoughts are appreciated!

P.S. This cafe is on the third floor of a shopping center near the KFC when you emerge from the main south entry road. The price is only 20 RMB for one hour and the connections are quick. It is clearly bannered, "INTERNET CAFE" from the street.

MC

Intransit
08-04-03, 10:53
Monday,

Whatever you do, DO NOT FUCK AROUND WITH TOUTS unless you want the highlight of your trip to be getting robbed, roughed up, and not laid.

Tamade
08-04-03, 12:54
There's a place outside BJ where all the badass mofos do their entertaining. It is a gated villa complex, and let's just say from the moment you arrive everything is taken care of. I doubt they cater to foreigners though. I was taken there last year, don't recall exactly where it, but it was a heavenly experience

Senu
08-04-03, 13:02
Mondayschilde,

Lot of small shops down those lanes, some welcome forigners, some dont. Take a walk in the day and youl soon see who is friendly.

Agree with Intransit, if approached by a tout decline politely and move on, no need to try and deal with them

The cafe is good, I understood 26 for forinners and 6 for localsl

MondaysChilde
08-05-03, 05:59
Thanks for the replies. I know enough from previous travels to avoid the touts, but the repeated emphasis is well-taken.

That cafe is actually in the Old Train Station.

Stay cool!

Intransit
08-05-03, 08:07
Tamade's post sounds suspicious. If someone took me to a gated compound outside Beijing where "everything was taken care of," and few if any foreigners are admitted, I'd remember very specifically where it was. I remember the details of most of the girls I've ever been with, and the ones that were great, I can tell you what they wore.

Hamia
08-05-03, 12:01
Intransit,

From all your reports you must have a damn good memory. I drink a bottle of yanjing beer a day (at least) and I can barely remember what I did last week!

OldAsiaHand
08-05-03, 13:31
MondaysChilde,

I used to stay at the H.I. Lido and managed to get BBBJ in the shops across the street, down past the shopping arcade. If I remember, there were 3 shops...the one in the middle was the best. I also was able to get the mobile nos. from some of the girls and they would come to the room too. I paid 300RMB ST.

OAH

Tamade
08-05-03, 14:25
Originally posted by Intransit
Tamade's post sounds like bullshit. If someone took me to a gated compound outside Beijing where "everything was taken care of," and few if any foreigners are admitted, I'd remember very specifically where it was. I remember the details of most of the girls I've ever been with, and the ones that were great, I can tell you what they wore. Intransit,

You've got a lot of balls to be calling me a bullshitter. If you don't believe my post, ask anybody who's anybody in BJ and they'll confirm it. Some things are too good to be true. I've been w/so many girls I've lost count, and yes, even the "ones that were great" I don't remember what color g-string they were wearing when I turned them out and put them away wet.

Intransit
08-05-03, 16:27
Hamia:

One word for you--WARNING.

K Zero
08-05-03, 22:33
Hi,

I am new to the forum, and new to the scene in Beijing. I've been taken once to Tong Zhou, but thats it, and I forgot how to get there now.

Can anyone tell me where to get girls at decent price in Beijing, lets say within 4th ring road?

The place Tomade said was also mentioned by one of my local friends. I am not sure if we are refering to the same place, but my friend says that most of the girls there have 18-ways to deal with men, it would be a challenge to withstand it all, hehe.

BTW, I am Chinese in heritage, and been living in Beijing for quite sometime. It is now time for me to have some fun. It is nice to find such a place that people can share their same interests :)

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Arcman
08-06-03, 04:40
Hi Guys,

I am coming to Beijing on my 2nd trip (was there 2 weeks ago). I did the Den but was disappointed in the quality. Went to the Dynasty KTV and landed a stunner (6 foot tall and pretty as hell), but 1,500 RMB for the night.

What is the deal with the House KTV and where is it?

Arc

Apac Boy
08-06-03, 10:08
for a 3rd world country, Beijing sure has freakin' expensive hotels. Can any of u expats that live there recommend a good hotel around $30-50/night around wangfujing area?

Should I book over the internet or haggle when I get there?

tapioca

Lobo
08-06-03, 14:00
Greetings fellow mongers,

Any information on Sanlitun. I checked out BlnkNameCruiser's recent report and it sounds pretty cool. Is it alright for a westerner to go there alone and wander around? Is it anywhere near the Hard Rock or Maggie's? I've been to Maggie's once and enjoyed it, but I was with a Chinese friend (who they were openly hostile to at the bar). I got the directions to Maggie's from the website but the taxi had trouble finding it. If my friend hadn't been with me, we never would have found it. My Mandarin is non-existant. Has anyone else had problems or did I just have a lame cabbie?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm in Beijing all week and would love to get out of this hotel room. I'm not into the idea of being stranded in a large city where I cannot communicate with anyone.

THanks in advance.

Lobo

Papadum
08-06-03, 14:17
Tapioca:
So you are not renting an apartment now, right?
There is a small local motel-type hotel chain with a "Best Western" look-alike logo. they have one just a block next to Kun Lun Hotel in the Yin Sha area. I think they are asking for $30/40 a night. I am not sure about the quality though... but the area is clean and convenient...walking distance to Salsa Cabana, Hard Rock, Passions...to name a few. And $2-3 cab can get you to sanitun, Den and Maggie's alike in 10-15 minutes.

Sammy_T
08-06-03, 16:17
Lobo:

Below is Sammy's "beginners guide" to Beijing. No big secrets here, but if you are alone and do not speak any Mandarin it will keep you from sitting in your hotel room! You can do this itinerary just about every night of the week, and all of these places take credit cards so you do not have to walk around with a big wad of cash.

Start at the Great Wall Sheraton hotel. Every taxi driver in Beijing should know where it is. Take a look in "Passions". You will have to pay a cover to get in, but this includes the cost of your first drink. When you walk in the door there is a bar. Sit down at the bar and get your first beer. You may not see any girls, but they are all off hiding in the shadows near the dance floor. They will get up and do a lap around the bar, or go to the bathroom, so you will get to see them all. Here you will find some of the most beautiful girls in China (all Chinese), but they will expect you to tip them at least 300RMB just for sitting and talking with you, so dont let one sit down just to be polite. They all speak good English, and most will give you there cell number to hook up with you later, but they will want 2000-3000RMB. Too rich for my blood! Pick one out, and have her sit next to you at the bar and teach you how to play the dice game. It is a nice way to kill time, and will cost you about the same prices as 2 lap dances would cost in the USA.

Next, walk across the street to the Hard Rock Cafe. People will start showing up around 11:00 pm. It is right across the street (north). Again, you have to pay a cover to get in. They usually have a band playing that is not too bad. Hang around the bar, every girl there is working, and they can all speak some English. Here you will find Chinese, Mongolian, and some Russian girls. Talk, flirt, enjoy the view and the music. If you find a girl you like they will be happy to go with you. The girls have to pay a cover to get in every night, plus they must pay security monthly or they will be turned away at the door, so expect to pay 800RMB for them to go with you. Between Midnight and 1:00 am everyone will head out to Maggie's. Every taxi driver in front of the Hard Rock at midnight will know how to get to Maggie's, and it should cost you only about 15RMB to get there.

At Maggie's (no cover charge here!) you will again find Chinese, Russian, and Mongolian girls. Almost all of the Chinese girls in Maggie's work for the bar - their job is to sell you drinks, and get you to buy them drinks. While it is possible to hook up with a girl who works for Maggie's, I have found it is rare. Maggie's stays open until everyone goes home. There have been times when I have walked in, found a girl, and left quickly, and other times I have not left until the sun came up. The main attraction of Maggie's is the Mongolian girls. You can bring them back to your hotel at any hour, and as long as they have a passport they can register at the front desk and go to your room without getting hassled by security. Expect to pay from 600RMB up, but because it is so late the girls will almost always stay the night with you.

Optional excursions:
When leaving the Sheraton and walking North towards the Hard Rock Cafe, keep walking. You will cross a bridge and see a large shopping complex off to your right (east). This is the Lufthansa Center. Salsa Cabana is in the Northwest corner of this building. The Kempinski hotel is right behind (East) the Lufthansa Center.

When the taxi driver leaves the Hard Rock he will be heading north, but he will turn around under the 3rd ring road to head south. To drive by The Den have him take a right (west) at the first stop light (Dongzhimenwai dajie) The Den will be about half way down the block, on your left (South). To continue on to Maggie's he should take a left (south) at the next stop light. You will see the Workers Stadium on your left (west). Maggies is just south of the East entrance of the Workers Stadium.

You have now been from the top of the Beijing market to the "bottom". Ok, Maggie's isn't truly the bottom, but it is as low as I want to go!

Just Me
08-06-03, 17:53
Papadum et al,

The small hotel near the Kunloon is called "The Home Run Inn" and it does have a Best Western looking sign on it.

I'm sure there are alot of Home Run's hit there because that is Street Walker Central at around 9 pm.

The hotel is on the South side of the street, in between the Kunloon Hotel and the Hua Du hotel.

As for pricing, I'm sure you're about right. I've never been in it, but by looking at it, it seems about right. It looks clean and recently had some remodeling done.

Tap, this hotel is a ways away from the Wanfuxing area though, so it might not suit your purposes.

Just me

Xxxplorer
08-06-03, 23:33
Friendship Hotel? Could some expert Beijiners share their opinion on this hotel? Unfortunately I have no choice on where I am staying.

How far is this hotel from the "action". How much should I expect to pay to get to the action (taxi), how long to get to the action, and the cost for the action. Is the hotel guest friendly?

Thanks for your suggestions.

I will be there in early October.

Lobo
08-07-03, 01:00
Sammy,

Thanks for the excellent post. I am looking forward to heading out already! I noticed that you didn't mention Sanlitun at all. I've been to Hard Rock and Maggie's before and while I had good times at both, I was hoping for something a little more "Beijing" if that makes any sense. I get the impression that Sanlitun is more bars where the girls aren't really working but are partying and having fun so that you might get lucky. Is that accurate?

Thanks again.

Lobo

Apac Boy
08-07-03, 04:09
Papadum, Just me...thanks for da help....I need a couple of days so I can look around for my apartment. Anyways, Chaoyang seems like a fun place to hang out....

tapioca

Lobo
08-07-03, 06:50
Just me,

Is the "Street Walker Central" have decent girls? I know the SW's in Shanghai aren't too great - it's much better to go to the clubs and bars. Do you think it's easy to negotiate with a SW and take her back to the hotel?

Thanks.

Lobo

BlnkNameCruiser
08-07-03, 06:54
Lobo,
Maggies is very close to Sanlitun. It is very odd the Taxi had a hard time. They all know this whole area.
Have the taxi take you directly to Sanlitun. He will drop you off near the big beer mug on the street. Walk away from all the bars and that few blocks is where all the girls are.
then you can walk down sanlitun and at the other end, where all the embassies are and it is a bit darker are also girls.

Also if you walk toward Maggies from here you will pass Sanlitun South. There is a small selection ususally sitting at the bars.

blanknamecruiser

Arcman
08-07-03, 09:21
Last trip I stayed at the Prime Hotel on WanFuJing road. Went to the Dynasty KTV in the hotel basement. Weird place, with strange (to me), very Chinese-style entertainment.

However the girls were absolutely sensational - mostly tall and elegant and willing to go the full monty for the night. Settled on a 6 footer for 1,500 RMB for the night.

Biggest drawback was their poor english - my Mandarin is kindergarten level, so conversation was limited.

I am back in Bejing in 2 weeks with US colleague (I am Aussie businessman). Any recommendations from members for other KTVs where the quality is high, English is more widely spoken, and price is around 1200-1500 for the night?

Papadum
08-07-03, 12:15
Sammy_T's Guide is mostly accurate except:

Passion's "chat fee" is basically rmb500, not 300.

Not all the girls at Hard Rock are working girls, most of those sitting/hanging around the bar and staying at the back of the restaurant are. But there are also many legitimate lady guests there (Unlike the Maggie's, all girls there are working girls). Don't embarrass yourself.
There's no monthly security fee for the girls at the Hard Rock. there's no security guards rigidly man the gate(unlike Maggie's), only waitress taking the entry fee as you go inside.
The girls just pay the flat entry fee. (unlike Passions, men pay more-with a drink and girls pay less-no drink)
Girl's are not allowed to go inside before 11pm, since it is a family diner with kids running around.

No entry fee at maggie's but "the drink" for the Chinese girls there is expensive. insist to buy them beer only if they ask you to buy them a drink.

Lobo
08-07-03, 12:36
500 rmb just to sit with you?! I pay about the same in Hong Kong for a KTV girl for 2.5 hours and there I can basically touch them all I want (and they touch me). Doesn't sound like it's worth it.

The one time I went to Hard Rock I got there around 10:30 and there were about 10-15 girls there already. I don't remember paying a door fee - maybe because I ate dinner there I didn't have to pay.

My one time at Maggie's taught me that while definitely hotter than the Mongolians, the Chinese girls were only there to take money out of my pocket. All they cared about was getting me to buy them drinks. I bought one - a margarita for about US$10! Needless to say I might be stupid buy I learn quickly. I ditched the Chinese girls and spent the rest of the night with the Mongolians and a very cute Russian girl.

Thanks for all the info.

Lobo

Papadum
08-07-03, 13:53
yes, at Passions, mb500 just for talking. These girls are supposed to be the top quality girls in town. Most of them can speak some English...if they can't they wouldn't approach you. Most these girls are tall, dressed up nicely(some are to their own taste of course). Not every one of them go out with you. These girls are having the basic expenses: entrance fee, rmb90, I think. return cab fare....adds up to around 130-150 already. therefore only the higher quality ones would survive..... I one chat with girl....170, smooth white skin, good figure....but she didn't want to do anything except chatting there.

AT Hard Rock, they don't charge entrance fee during dinner time...and you can just stay there....

Sammy_T
08-07-03, 16:56
Lobo - I understand, it is always nice to sample the local cuisine! My first few years in China I had a Chinese girl friend, but I found that maintaining her was getting in the way of my work. The only reason I travel to China is for business, so now I tend to stick to the pay to play scene. I personally find the Mongolian girls to be much more passionate than the Chinese girls, so I do not spend very much time on Sanlitun. Sometimes I will start at the north end and walk all the way down to the south end, stopping in at a bar here or there for a beer. You can get by with very little Chinese, and there are many Chinese girls around to flirt with, but I have no idea if they are straight or working girls. The Den and Minders are the only 2 bars on (south) Sanlitun I have noticed Mongolian girls, so those are typically the only 2 at which I spend any time.

I typically stop by Passions with customers just to show them the high end before going elsewhere. I tell the girls that I will be paying for all of us, and we will only stay a short time. I agree to buy their drinks and to pay them 300RMB each. They have always agreed, and never rushed us to leave. Passions does have KTV rooms, and I am sure the ultimate goal of the girls is to get you into them. I have only entertained customers in there once, and the total charge for a group of 6 guys and 6 girls was around $5,000. That's US Dollars, not RMB. This is too much for me to pay out of my pocket, and a difficult expense to justify to my boss (Luckily he was with me that time!). Of course, once you are in the KTV room anything goes, just like in most KTV rooms.

Papadum is correct, not all of the girls at Hard Rock are working. It is a big tourist trap, so many people come to just check it out. You will often see groups of westerners there drinking and dancing together, but it is easy to tell the pros from the tourists. I don't know what time they start charging the cover charge, but if you get there early for dinner and just wait around you can avoid paying it. Regarding security - you do not see uniformed security guards in Hard Rock, but they are there in their little Hard Rock knit shirts. I have been told by several different Mongolian and Russian girls that unless they pay off security they will be turned away at the door. Once, right after I paid to get in, 2 really cute girls went to pay the cover charge and were turned away, and I remember thinking "damn, I wonder where they are going now!"

Just Me
08-07-03, 17:00
It is correct that the gals at Hard Rock must pay a monthly fee to someone. Not sure who it is, mgr, bouncer, ??.

But, the fee was 2,000 rmb per month.

just me

Lobo
08-07-03, 19:38
On my last night here in Beijing (at least for this week) let me first extend warm thanks to everyone who so courteously and quickly responded to my posts with accurate information. I travel all over the world and use WSG all the time and I think the Beijing board is by far the most helpful and friendly.

Thanks to everyone, I started at Sanlitun tonight. As Blnknamecruiser so aptly predicted, the taxi dropped me off at the giant beer mug. I then crossed the street as I was immediately hit by a bunch of touts (they're everywhere!) and walked past all the clubs and down past the embassies (just checking everything out before I quenched my thirst). I saw a whole lot of girls in the dark across the street from the embassies but I wasn't ready yet so I walked all the way to the next light (about 10 minutes or so). There's a club at the corner called Cappucino's. I sat at the outdoor bar and had a fantastic time. Luckily the bartender spoke very good English and all the waitresses were exceedingly friendly to me. I think if I had wanted to invest the time, I could have had a freebie for sure. Unfortunately, I have a very big day tomorrow (I too travel to Beijing for work just like Sammy) and I need to be up early, so I decided to walk back past the SW's since I had 3 beers in me. There were probably about 10 or 12 of them, some of them quite nice but they obviously had no interest in this quai lo, so I walked back past the clubs, considered going down Sanlitun south but thought better of it (it's hot out there) so I grabbed a cab to Maggie's. Maybe a 5 minute ride - very easy.

Maggie's was good, but not as good as last time. Many more men than women. As usual, the second I sidled up to the bar, a cute girl was with me. The first thing I asked her was where she was from. She said Beijing. I asked her if she worked at the bar. She said yes. I then proceeded to ignore her (I work hard for my money and while I don't mind treating a girl to anything she wants if she's coming home with me, I know this girl was out to milk me). I then cruised around a bit. Met a beautiful girl from Hong Kong who I was thinking of leaving with right away. However, I made a comment about how I love women - all women - Thai, Chinese, Mongolian - I don't really care. She *really* hates Thai women it turns out (I'm living in Thailand right now). As soon as I said it, she turned to ice and started flirting with someone else. Fine with me - it's not like I love her or anything. I cruised around the dance floor and met a really cute and perky Mongolian girl with an absolutely knockout body. I bought her some drinks, we flirted for awhile then she went off to chat with her friends. Maybe I'm getting old but I started thinking about that 6AM wakeup call (it was already 2AM), the conference call with my boss in the U.S. later in the morning and I realized if I took her home, I'd have no sleep at all, so, like the worthless slug that I am, I ditched her and crawled home eager for bed - a first for me. Am I a pussy? Probably so, but I like my job and I can get a girl anytime. I'll be back in Beijing in the next week or so and be back out when I don't have any important meetings the next day.

Thanks again for all the support. If you're ever in Philadelphia, Bangkok, San Francisco, New York or Hong Kong and you need some advice, let me know!

Lobo

DavidC
08-07-03, 20:49
Lobo, let me just say you have my dream job!!
I need a job where I can travel between Beijing, LOS and the states!!

Marc221
08-08-03, 06:12
In Transit:
Have you received any comments on your message dated 07/13/03 re: groupe sex party?. It sound fun to me.

Papadum
08-08-03, 09:46
Good stuff Lobo.....even though you didn't score but I'm sure a good time was had in all those places...

Guys, I need a dream job too....to travel to other cities within China would already be fine for me....a couple of time a year for conference in anywhere North America is perfectly ok.....

Senu
08-08-03, 13:14
Just me,

I don't know about Hard Rock but the girls tip the bouncers at most places or they don't get in. This is how the guys make their living, the money from the bar is not much more than a retainer in most cases.

Apac Boy
08-09-03, 02:48
me three...

let's start our own company then...we can take turns doing sales.

tapioca

ps...i found this awesome apt. on soufun.com in East Chaoyang...too bad it's near 4th ring though... :(

MondaysChilde
08-10-03, 03:14
I went into a barber shop/massage joint down at the end of the little strip outside the H.I. Lido the other day. Very basic amenities - I almost tore a curtain down taking my shoes off b/c I leaned into it thinking it was a wall!

I drew a v/cute 20-yr old who gave me a careful tho unskilled oil massage for RMB 300 w/ a happy ending. I tipped her an additional RMB100 which she clearly was pleased with. SMoked a cigar at the Starbucks and checked out the working girls. Would like to sample one of these tall beauties but d/n know if I will get the opportunity.

OldAsiaHand
08-10-03, 06:09
MondaysChilde,

Check out Passions at the Great Wall Sheraton Hotel. Plenty of those tall stunners available. Make sure to ask in advance if they go out. Otherwise, you may end up just paying 500RMB for conversation. They are pricey. I paid 1,500RMB ST about a year or so ago, but it was one of those cases where I had to have it. Maybe some of the regular posters on this thread can tell you the current going rates for them...

OAH

Xxxplorer
08-11-03, 00:18
I am heading to Beijing in October. It will be my first visit and unfortunately I do not speak the language.

Unfortunately my Chinese partner has set me up at the Friendship Hotel which from what I can see in the map is located far away from the action.

Can some expert Beijiners share some tips? I will have two weekends to play in Beijing. During the week, it will be mostly work but maybe I can swing a quick late night escape here and there.

Considering that I am staying at the Friendship Hotel does anyone have some tips for me? Or should I simply give up the idea of having some fun near the Friendship Hotel and just take a taxi to all the places discussed in previous posts: Den, Hard Rock, Passions, Maggie’s, etc. How far will it take me to get from the friendship hotel to the action? Are taxis expensive?

I would prefer some choices near the Friendship hotel. Are there any?

Is the Friendship Hotel guest friendly?

Thanks.

Gringo Mojado