PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2006 North China - Beijing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Arcman
08-11-03, 01:45
What's with this board? I have posted 2 requests for some basic advice on KTVs in Beijing and they never get answered.

As per my last post, I had (expensive) success at the Dynasty KTV in Prime Hotel, but the girl speak very little English. I am looking for recommendations for good KTV places in WanFuJing area, with high quality gals (1,500 RMB is fine), and reasonable English.

Can one of you senior members pls help?

MondaysChilde
08-11-03, 03:48
Thanks OAH. Is a ST hotel available in the area? I like this city but I miss the sport****ing amenities of Bangkok.

It is already clear to me that one needs to know their way around here. This is not a turnkey environment like Sukhumwit. Also already abundantly clear that there are ladies in play almost everywhere. 'Waiting for the bus' along the third ring road. NUrsing a starbucks coffee at noon at the world trade center.

I would really like to have the full-on KTV experience someday. There are apparently entire compounds if not villages here dedicated to this enterprise. But I have heard too many horror stories to wish to venture in w/out a sherpa.

Rayman
08-11-03, 10:16
Arcman,

Beijing is fairly big so perhaps none of the members know much about the area you want particularly if in this thread no one has written anything. The best thing to do is to get on yer bike and look around the area one evening, enter as many places as you can, stroll around, act fairly innocent and just walk out again. (Don't worry about being polite, just smile is enough)

Gringo M.

Check out this site. http://cbw.com/hotel/friendship/ - note the sauna and massage areas.

I would suggest there is plenty of action around that place, as i have never been to a top hotel in China without action either inside or around the streets. Demand gives supply. As for the Hotel regs, no un-signed in guests after 1100pm is the normal routine. So arrange things early evening or just sign her in as your girlfriend (best to tell them in advance that a guest will be coming that night etc). Read back all the notes on this Beijing board and you will get all the info you want. Take some Hotel business cards with you with you room number on the back. If you intend to take a girl back bring a lockable suitcase........one never knows.

Hope this helps

Rayman
08-11-03, 10:18
Taxis have meters and are cheap compared to any other place i've been to. I think about 2 rmb per kilometer sounds about right

Papadum
08-11-03, 10:32
I tlooks like some people are interested in KTV experience in Beijing. And it seems like money is not object to some.
I can provide some benchmarks, for a typical better quality KTV. But my friends, the cost is not only the price for the girl to go out with you. Basically you have to know the total expense:
Room-
usually minimum charge applies, depending on the place and slize. The smallest room From around 1,000/1,200 up to few thousands. A Black label around 1,200rmb a bottle, a bottle of beer could cost 60rmb, and a fruit plate 2-300rmb.
Tipping-
300rmb for the mamasan, 300rmb for the waitress, 100 for the "towel" boy, and 300-500rmb for a girl drinking and chatting with you there.
You are going to spend at least 3,000+ even without bringing a girl out.
For example, at the Dynasty, smallest room could be 1,600, 300 for the mamasan, 300 for the waitress, 100 for the boy, 500 for the girl. It's already 2,800 before you bring the girl out....and, it's the lowest threshold only.
At Passions, no room is under 2,400 minimum charge. and the girls would cost 2,000 and up for going out with you.
And, per my own experience, don't expect English speaking at KTV, even if you can find one, she might not go put with you, or she's too old and most likely. they are not pretty at all.
For English.... go to Maggie's, Hard Rock and the Beans. Forget about KTV.

Papadum
08-11-03, 10:50
Taxi is comparably cheap in Beijing, but there's something for visitors to know:

There are three different fare level for taxi in Beijing:
2.00rmb per km (mostly VW Santana or Hongqi)
1.60rmb per km (mostly Citron and Hunydai)
1.20rmb per km (Xali...almost wreck....but still do the job)

The metre would add 50% for the fare after 15km, and
The metre would add 20% at night(I don't know since what hour....)

Rayman
08-11-03, 12:45
Have to say entering a KTV never enters my head unless someone else was paying.

Traxx
08-11-03, 12:57
Originally posted by Gringo Mojado
I would prefer some choices near the Friendship hotel. Are there any?

Is the Friendship Hotel guest friendly?

Thanks.

Gringo Mojado [/i]A couple of options available to you near Friendship hotel.

If you speak a little Chinese or can get by with some sign language, you might consider going to Millionaire Sauna which is less than 5 minutes away. It is called "Da Foo How" and the address is "Wei Gong Chun". This place has been reviewed by another member in this forum and it offers only a handjob for a total of about 700 rmb if my memory serves me right.

The other alternative is Yu Long Ge (Jade Dragon Pavillon) which is at north 3rd ring road opposite the Ikea furniture store. Its a little cheaper at about 600 rmb for a hand job package.

For full service, there's this place just a little further off where you are staying called Crystal Palace (Shui Jing Gong) at Shuang An just behind the multiplex cinema. Just go behind the cinema away from the main road and turn right at a small alley behind the cinema complex. Full service package is about 700+ rmb.

As for whether Friendship Hotel is guest friendly, I've got no experience and will leave it to other members to answer that.

Xxxplorer
08-11-03, 13:28
Thanks Raymand and other for your feedback. I notice that the Friendship hotel is near two major universities.

Are there bars and nightlife action catering to the university crowd that may be of interest?

I am familiar with Sukhumvit's area in Bangkok. Yes when you don't speak the language, you can be completely loss in a new place.

Again thanks to you all.

I look forward to share my tips here on my return.

OldAsiaHand
08-11-03, 13:36
MondaysChilde,

I have to agree with the census of opinion here. KTV is ridculously expensive in BJ. You can just hang out at the bar area at Passions and do not need to open a private KTV room. I am not a big fan of KTV anyway. I can't sing and prefer to skip the romance and just get down to business. Sorry, I am not familiar with any ST hotels in the area.

OAH

European
08-11-03, 17:06
I would like to add some comments about KTV. I fully agree they are to expensive. They just sell dreams. I only go there with customer if they like.

I made experiences is better to go to Sauna. there you can get at least a HJ. As an example two hours with very nice oil massage and happy end you pay around 700--900RMB.

But you rather must go to the south (below guo mao).

You rarely will find foreigner there. if you don't mind just try it.

Sammy_T
08-11-03, 17:42
Archman - The problem is that since you are a "regular member" your messages are not posted for 24 hours. Because this board is so active your 24 hour old messages are scrolled off the bottom by the time they are posted. I read this board a couple times a day, and never even noticed your requests for information - I just look at the top of the board to see if any new posts have been added. I suggest you go to the request for senior membership forum and get your account upgraded.

Sammy's Beginner KTV Guide:
The easiest (and most expensive) KTV is the one in Passion's, but as has been noted it can cost you upwards of $1,000US per person, so unless you have deep pockets it will not become one of your regular spots. One of the most Western friendly KTV's I visit on a regular basis is in the Yan Xiang Hotel (right across from the Holiday Inn Lido, A2 JIANG TAI RD DONG ZHI MEN W). It is a Chinese 3 star hotel, but has a nice KTV place on the 2nd floor, and a good restaurant on the 1st floor. You will not pay local prices, but they take credit cards so it is easy to turn it in as a business expense.

There are 2 major costs associated with KTV'ing - The room, and the girls. When you first arrive you will be quoted a price for "the room". This price is based upon the size of the room, but think of it as a minimum purchase - if they say it will cost 1000RMB, that means you will need to purchase at least 1000RMB worth of food/snacks and drinks. This does not include the tips for "the girls". Once you get settled the Mamasan will bring in a lineup of girls for you to choose from. If you do not find anyone you like she will probably have another group for you to choose from. I always ask the group if any of the girls speak English. Finding an English speaking girl at a KTV is rare even in Beijing (and non-existent out side of Beijing), and the Yan Xiang always seems to have a couple girls who can speak some English. A KTV Tip: Once you find a girl who speaks English it is wise to get her mobile number, that way, if you plan to go to the KTV in the future you can give her a call and she will wait for you instead of joining the line-up for other guys. I have noticed that most of my Chinese friends all have "regular" girls they call before we arrive at the KTV bar so their girl will be waiting for them. Once you have picked your girl she will wait on you, pour your drink, toast you, offer you food, ect. If you get stuck with a non-English speaker that ask to play the dice game. You can usually do this without knowing any English, and it allows you and her to drink and flirt together. I have been told that these girls expect you to do just about anything but penetrate them, so feel free to let your hands roam. The girl will typically respond to your cue - if you are bold, she will be bold, if you are shy, she will be shy.

When it is time to go you will be brought your room bill. Have your Chinese buddy review it and make sure you are not getting cheated. If the place takes credit cards you can typically add the tip onto the room fee, and they will write you a receipt that says "meal" or "food" in Chinese. I have been to several KTV places in Beijing, and never tipped anyone but the Girl who sat with me (and the girls of my customers if I am entertaining them), and then a max of only 300RMB. I have been told by my Chinese friends that 100RMB minimum, 200RMB average, and 300RMB if you had a good experience. Maybe I am being too cheep, but the girls never seem to get angry or complain. I will typically buy the Mamasan a drink, but I do not give anything to the waitress or towel boy.

I think everyone should do the KTV thing at least once, especially if you are entertaining Chinese customers. They love it! If you really want to impress your Chinese business partners, give them a call and tell them to meet you at the Yan Xiang around 7:00 pm. Eat dinner at their restaurant, and then head upstairs to the KTV around 9:00 pm. Spend a couple of hours there. The last time I was at the Yan Xiang there was myself and 5 Chinese customers and I spent about 3,000 RMB (about $60 per person). This included the room, beer, fruit plates/snacks, ect, as well as the tips for the girls. We stayed for about 2 hours. As Papadum notes - this tip does not include any take out fee, but I have never encountered any type of "bar fine" as found in Bangkok. It is typically a mater of just convincing the girl to go with you, and then you pay her the going rate. At the end of the night send your Chinese friends home and grab a taxi to Maggie's!

Just like everything else, I think the key to good service it to become a regular customer at some bar/KTV. The first few times you go have your Chinese buddy look over the bill and make sure you were not cheated, but once the Mamasan recognizes that you will come back, and bring other potential customers, then she will never try to cheat you. Next time I am in Beijing we can all meet at the Yan Xiang and give it a try. You will all just have to pretend you are interested in my products so I can write it off :)

Arcman
08-12-03, 01:38
Sammy, Rayman and Pappadum

Thanks for the replies. Since I will be in Beijing regularly I will apply for senior membership, so I can hopefully share some cool experiences with you guys.

On my last (and first) trip to Beijing I went to the Den but was disappointed in the quality of the girls (who said Australian are easy to please?). Maybe I am spoiled because my business associate owns 5 bars in Bangkok (Nana Plaza) so I get to cherry-pick when I am there.

Personally I find the taller northern Chinese women irresistible, and am looking forward to trying out the Mongolians.

Can anyone recommend the best place to sample Mongolian women? Anything different about them I should know about?

Thanks

Papadum
08-12-03, 11:17
Sammy_T:
I've been to Yan Xiang...but I had one of my worst experience there...... all pork chops!!!

Archman/Mondayschilde:
If you want urban-look girls of about average quality and don't mind to pay more, go to the one at the basement of Landmark, the service apartment complex just opposite to Sheraton Great Wall (and where the infamous Passions is..). This place is owned by the same management of Dynasty, they have a tighter quality control of girls, tipping is 500rmb, 2,000+ for a room, not cheap though, but much cheaper than Passions

One more point for KTV goers: book the room beforehand, better book with a mamasan (they have quota for room-booking) then she could offer you discounts...just don't walk-in......if you don't know any mamasan....shout here....someone could help.

Intransit
08-12-03, 18:14
What's with all the new members all of a sudden?

Sammy_T
08-12-03, 23:48
Papadum - One of my Chineses business partners is a regular at the Yan Xiang and knows the mamasan very well, so perhaps I have been lucky. I have seen some pork chops, but find the tall, thin girls out number the pork chops 2 to 1. Oh well, as they say, your mileage may very...

I have never visited the KTV in the basement of the Landmark. Upon your suggestion I will give it a try the next time I am in Beijing.

Arcman - Maggie's is by far the best place to find Mongolian girls. It is within walking distance from the Den, but as has been noted, does not become crowded until after 1:00 am. Next time you are in Beijing you should check it out.

Glad to see so many posts! The more information we share the better it is for all of us!

Intransit
08-13-03, 03:46
Have a look at the Hong Kong thread to read about Intransit's near encounter--YIKES!!!--with a white woman.

Papadum
08-13-03, 08:31
Sammy_T:

You might have been lucky...... Yin Xiamg is one KTV I will never go again....it was so bad that we (four of us) have to play dice to choose a girl....and the girls were forced by their management to drink and push us to drink as much alcohol as possible....in order to make more money.

All KTV varies.... the rule of thumb is, you have to know the manager or mamasan in order to get the least damage....they can sign for complimentary beer or fruit plate...at least.

We can have a tour together for whoever's interested....if we feel right and when timing's good for all. The more go together the less we share.

Hello2003
08-13-03, 16:10
This past weekend I realized something that has always sort of bothered me.

Ever notice how when you are in the "sex" zone, either at your hotel or at the girls place, she immediately takes off all her clothes and runs around either totally naked or almost naked?

I noticed this with both paid service and girls that went with me just for fun.

With the girls I haven't just picked up or paid for time, I don't mind so much, it's just their thing. But I finally had to tell one of my "girlfriends" to cut that out. I like the mutual undressing practice. Maybe it is just the humidity. I'm not sure.

The constant shower thing is a trip also. No, I don't want to shower. I just showered two hours ago. Let's get it on! Shower after!

I'm not sure if anyone will even know what I am talking about - but see if you notice this and agree. I had a talk with one girl - very nice, just thinks I am her "boyfriend" about this. It's kind of weird. I made sure we got the AC fixed in her apartment. Again, I don't mind nakededness running around me, but I do like the ritual of undressing. Just a thought.

BTW, at Maggies this weekend, I saw two white Russian girls. Both blonde and fair-skinned. One was all tattooed looked kind of like Courtney Love. No personality but a wicked smile, great teeth and ums all flashing.

And another was a girl next door type. She was gone in minutes.

I also met a Chinese woman who wanted to emmigrate to Australia. She was actually allowed in Maggies. Knew the owner. She came by and said hello, but then she was gone.

What a weird weekend I had. I guess life could be more difficult than worrying about keeping clothes on!

Enjoy being a man!

BJ Boy
08-13-03, 21:42
Well, I also prefer to shower BEFORE getting down to business especially in this weather. Even if I have been out just 30 minutes I am very sweaty and surely a BJ would be quite unpleasant for the girl in that condition. I also like to eat pussy but no way i would do that if she just arrived from outside without first cleaning up. Of course, nothing wrong with showering after as well.

I'm with you on the getting naked issue but again, not all girls do that.

Intransit
08-14-03, 01:54
Chinese women are allowed in Maggie's. especially if they enter with a foreigner. If it were to get to the point where there were too many and it was attracting attention, it would be controlled, but the occasional Chinese woman does not upset the balance.

Dadadou70
08-14-03, 05:35
Hello guys,

I’m going for the first time to Beijing early next week and would like to thank you all for the great information that you posted on this board, now I'm not blind anymore. I’m looking forward to share my own experience with you when I get there.

2 quick questions:

I’ve booked at the Great Wall Sheraton (before knowing about Passions:-) ) and would like to know what is the policy about bringing girls in the room there. Any tricks?

Do they let you plug in your own laptop at the business center to access the net? If so, is there any restriction in accessing the WSG forum?

Thank you in advance

Arcman
08-14-03, 09:20
Thanks to the Senior Members for their advice. I am in Beijing in 2 weeks' time (although I have to dodge my personal tour guide - a genuine one - from my last trip who is a 23yo virgin and wants to marry me!!!).

I will try Maggie's since these Mongolians sound intriguing - what's the going price for a full night full service gig? Also how do they perform in the sack (wild, passive, what?). I will have my China Country Manager with me to help smooth out any wrinkles with mamasans etc. at KTV.

I must admit as a regular traveller to Bangkok, esp at my friend's bars, I do prefer the bar scene to the "unnatural" KTV scene - especially when your voice sounds like two cats fighting.

I promise a full trip report esp after 3 nights in Shanghai.

Joeyt
08-14-03, 11:16
Havne't posted for awhile. Seems like Beijing and Shanghai are all back to life since the SARS period.

Did a lot of the KTV thang in Beijing and Shanghai when i first arrived in China over a year ago. However, the fun kinda wore off after awhile! cause i am thinking why pay all that cash for someone to sit and drink with you and then there's no guarante they will put out afterwards!

The first time i went to Passion, was blown away by the amount of girls they had... a lot of pretty cute! However, paying 400-500 for the pleasure of them just sitting with you... hmm... once or twice is ok... and then the thought of another at least 1,500+ to take them home... unless they were drop dead gorgeous and a must have... not my kind of thang!

Some KTVs for you guys to try out:
1. 2nd floor of the Zhaolong hotel, they have around 30 girls... and if you have your own room ... they get pretty wild! Had some of them half naked by the end of it. They will go home with you as well.
2. This place is a little obscure. It's a opposite the restaurant called "bellagio" off sanyuanqiao lu. The number is 64649136. There are around 40-50 girls there.... Not the greatest looking but they sure make sure you have fun! The mama-san comes in and basically lets you grop her! Some will even offer to blow you for no extra cost right there in the room!... and they definitely put out!

Went to Maggies for the first time and really didn't think much of it...i think i will stick to the GF experience...

Senu
08-15-03, 11:04
Joeyt,

Thanks for the tip about the Zhaolong hotel, I did not know about this even though I stay there a lot. This by the way is a good girl friendly hotel, always happy to give a second key for the girlfriend and willing to change the sheets and towels a couple of times a day (leave you guys to work out why its needed).

Going rate for an all night maggies take away is 500 to 800rmb. Basicly you get what you pay for, pay well and the girl will stay a long time and not rush off in the morning. The Mongolian gals tend to be pretty active at first but still cooperate just fine at any time you choose to wake them up for a session.

Member #1068
08-15-03, 13:11
Is there a list of girl-friendly hotels?

Hello2003
08-15-03, 16:48
Dadadou70,

With regards to your laptop/internet access question.

You can indeed access WSG from your hotel. I don't know about the lobby, but in your room you can access the web.

Beijing provides free internet access via dialup. I forget the dialup number, I can look at my laptop - but it is in all the tourist books.

That's pretty cool when you think about it. Free dialup.

I have not had restrictions to any sites.

Sammy_T
08-15-03, 23:26
I have only stayed at the Great Wall Sheraton once, and that was several years ago. I think the key to taking any girl back to your hotel is to let them know whre you are staying. They always know the "ins and outs," and some have connections with the security guards. If you tell her your hotel and she suggests going back to her place then I would not try and take her back to your room, even if you took a girl there the night before. Perhaps she has gotten in trouble in that hotel before, or she simply may not know any of the security guards. Either way, find another girl or go back to her place.

I am not a big fan of the short-time experience, but I have on occasion gone back with a girl to her apartment. I have always been afraid that once we arrive her big boyfriend will be there to beat me up, but that has never happened. Actually, on a couple of occasions I have been asked if I wanted her roommate to join in (always for extra money). If you have never been in a local Chinese apartment you should go with one of these girls sometime and see how they live. You will be a lot less likely to dicker with them over a few hundred RMB.

Most of the Mongolian girls have apartments in Beijing. They all come to China on 30 day tourist visas and typically share an apartment with several girls: 2 girls spend 30 days in the apartment, then go back to Mongolia while 2 girls come from Mongolia and stay in the apartment. Since they have passports they can register at any hotel, and some of the newer girls share a room at some cheap Chinese hotel. They would of course rather go back with you to your room since there are probably several girls all staying in their hotel room. Since they have passports you can also register them at your hotel. I know, it is a little intimidating taking a girl to the front desk of your hotel in the middle of the night to register her, but don't worry, the front desk staff does it several times a night. They will just ask to see her passport, write down her name and passport number, and then ask you if it is for 1 night, or multiple nights. I have found that if I say multiple nights then it gets entered into the computer and you can then bring a girl back the next night without hassle. Even if it is a different girl they do not know the difference. If the guard gives you a hard time tell him to check the computer. If it is after 11pm just be sure and ask them if they have their passport with them, and if it is valid and you are all set.

Mahal
08-16-03, 19:02
i am now staying at the great wall sheraton (know as the great wall hotel, most taxi drivers do not seem familiar with the sheraton name).

i am writing this from my room, so indeed you can connect. you get high speed for $10/day but you need your own cable, although i did get a spare from the front desk.

went to passions tonight. the first girl would not accept any less than 3000 rmb for all night or 2000 for short-time. my mistake is that i did not discuss the price before i chat with her for a while (and did the dice game thing) so still had to pay the bar fine after we agreed to disagree. next girl i talked to accepted 2000 rmb for "longer-time" supposedly 2-3 hours. she started dressing up after 1 1/2 hour, probably a third of which she spent on the phone with her friends. now she wants to call me tomorrow. no way. her name is liu biun, not recommended.

the girls at passion have to pay 200 rmb to security at the sheraton. they try to bypass by walking up to the second floor to catch the elevator. in her case it did not work and she got stopped anyway, which is how i found out.

hope this is of help.

OldAsiaHand
08-17-03, 04:12
Member #1127,

Thanks for the Passion update. How was the overall quality of the girls in there? Any Russian girls hanging out? Sounds like prices are over the top there for only mediocre service? I must admit that I had one of the best looking girls I ever had the pleasure of in China from Passion. As I remember, the service was just fair, but just looking at that perfect creature was worth the 1,500RMB. As I think back, I now realize I could have 10 girls ST in the Shenzhen barbershops for the same investment. Was it really worth it?

OAH

SeattleGman
08-17-03, 06:16
Originally posted by Member #1127

The girls at Passion have to pay 200 RMB to security at the Sheraton. They try to bypass by walking up to the second floor to catch the elevator. In her case it did not work and she got stopped anyway, which is how I found out.

Hope this is of help.

Member - I stayed there in December 2002 and didn't have any problem with security. I always just hold their hand like they are my girlfriend and they never question it. You can also walk them down on the way out so they don't get hassled on the way out.

You are paying way too much for poon in China. Try Maggies for better pricing and enthusiastic Mongolian girls. Much is posted here about that.

Also the Hard Rock next door is okay hunting grounds. I think girls there can be had for 1000 RMB max for all night, but given the all night market price at Maggies was 500 RMB, I didn't go for it.

Mahal
08-17-03, 18:30
OAH & SeattleGman

The girl from Passions was talking to my Chinese business contact who escorted us to the room. They got stopped on the way up, argued with security and ended up paying. But yes, I saw tonight a girl walk in hand towards the elevators with a man who was probably not her father and they did not get stopped.

Did not see any Russians at Passion but there were plenty at the Hollywood KTV tonight. 800 RMB for 1 hour or so, there again, I did not pick, my contact took me there. I wish I could have gone to Maggie but did not get a chance in this trip. Overall quality at Passions was great looking girls, many of which I am told are students, but high prices and I got mediocre service for the price.

The Hard Rock was quite empty at midnight tonight, nothing there.

Had the greatest massage at a private club that apparently does not have a name. No idea what the price is. The girl gives you a complete massage, including AR and BBBJ to completion. The kicker is that she massages you entirely with her mouth. Quite a treat I must say.

Found It
08-19-03, 17:24
Weird Experience with Freebies No. 2:
Hey guys, figure this one out?!

Some weeks back I got an anonymous email from some young "mixed Asian" gal claiming she heard I was coming to Beijing and that she was eager to meet me. She was a bit aloof on details but claimed she was a beauty who I would never forget. Offered to bring a bottle of "unique" French wine to my room for tasting..and whatever else might transpire. All I had to do was show up and pay for the wine. First impression was to run away from this one in a hurry, but the small head convinced the big head-hey, why not see what happens. Long story short after a couple of misses finally hooked up last Thursday. Well, the "beauty" at the door was not exactly as advertised but definitely interesting. She was a bit more hefty than my normal tastes but had a huge rack that was certainly well displayed and a witty and quick mind. We engaged in a bit of small talk, opened the wine (it was not bad..) and after about 20 mins or so had her out of her clothes and Mr. Happy firmly planted against her tonsils. Some great oral action, me all over those sweet melons and then, 20 secs from blowing my load, she hops up, says it is late and asks me when we can meet the next time. What the F....!!! After a lot of effort trying to convince her otherwise I pay for the wine (RMB 150) and she leaves!! I have no idea what this was about..anyone else ever had a similar experience in BJ?

It was now about 1:30 am and I was really ready to rock. Called one of my old regulars who showed up in 20 mins for the finale..which in itself was quite good, but, could not get my mind off of those giant boobs...

Dadadou70
08-20-03, 16:41
Hello everyone, and thanks for your previous feedback.

I just had my first Chinese experience in Beijing tonight. I’m staying at the Great Wall. After diner at around 9pm, I started walking around, discovering the area for about 30min, and was called upon a few times by girls in the vicinities of big hotels. One looked ok from 10meters and had a nice tight figure, but coming closer, she was a bit too old. She told me that she was a Mamasan and had many young girls to call upon. Since I’ve read the board, I knew better than fall for that one.

Frankly, the girls I saw were not quite interesting. However, in front of the Kepinski hotel (next to the Lufthansa shopping center) a cute one came to me and proposed a massage. I asked for price and she told me 1000. As I rolled my eyes walking away, she grabbed her cell phone and typed 600 on it. So I took it from her hand and counter offered 400, and she accepted. Walked back to the hotel, entered it holding hands and nobody stopped us (it was 9:40 by now).

We immediately got undressed (no bad surprises) and went through the shower routine and got to bed. She asked for a condom and seemed to want to start right away with the action. I requested a massage and got a not-too-great back rub. She then put on the condom and laid on her back. A little surprised I pointed at my mouth asking for oral, but she said no (Oh well, too bad, I guess that was not included in the price). We went through a few positions, kissed a bit, had a pretty good time (nice very tight pussy, which is an unusual feast for me) and finished off in the spoon position. I didn’t tip her since I didn’t get any oral but she asked me to accompany her out of the hotel.

Does anybody know where to get nice, affordable, friendly, willing girls to take back to the hotel room for all-nighters before 11pm? From most of the posts, it seems that things only start closer to midnight. Which is a pain during the week if one wants some sleep.

BTY, on the east side of the GW Sheraton, I saw a couple of places with big signs with restaurant/sauna/KTP. Anything naughty going there? Any ideas about prices? Does one have to go through the cat strangulation (singing) bit before the fun action?

Cheers to all

Akiwi
08-21-03, 03:19
Hi Dadadou70

Good that you had very nice experience around the Sheraton/ Kempinski area. I did not have much luck before around there.

I do have some places in the East side of town. I don't know how long it takes to get this message posted on the board as I am leaving Beijing Friday 21st. Then will be back in BJ in a couple of weeks. Would you be interested to exploring the East town together? If so, can you please send me your contact detail to my email akiwi@mail.hongkong.com.

European
08-21-03, 17:46
Hi Dadadou70

Go to Maggies near westgate of workers stadion. You may find some kind Mongolian girl you can take to your Hotel. As well there is a bar beside Lido Hotel. I was told there you also find the Mongolian girls.

Good luck

Teazian
08-22-03, 01:53
Originally posted by vinfalco
Dear Friends,

There is a cost effective hotel nearby the action area, the name is Hua Du Hotel.

Someone knows if it is girl friendly or not?

Thank you in avance for your support and...good hunting!
Vinfalco,
Hua Du used to be the first hotel for overseas chinese.
Back in 98, Hua Du was quite girl friendly. I remember that they had a barber shop at the first floor which provided also massage.
I got massage there several times during afternoon, get a HJ and then make appointment with the girl for the evening. They ran in 2 shifts. So if you go the afternoon, you can privately book the girl for the evening. If you go in the evening, then you may get the girl for the next day afternoon.
I left Beijing few years ago after living there for a while. Now I return to Beijing only 3 or 4 times a year and didn't check out this place recently.

Member #1068
08-22-03, 02:34
Will visiting BJ from 8/29-9/1.

Anyone in hunting together please email at lifetourist2001@yahoo.com.

Traxx
08-22-03, 09:32
Dear Friends,

There is a cost effective hotel nearby the action area, the name is Hua Du Hotel.

Someone knows if it is girl friendly or not?

Thank you in avance for your support and...good hunting!

I've not tried the place but I heard that the barbershop on the ground floor has girls that go up to the rooms for FS. I'll try to verify this and report back.

Pluto
08-24-03, 02:27
Can anyone please upload a mongolian girl's pic for the benefit of us guys who dont even know how to distinguish between a chinese and a mongolian girl. Thanks fellars!

Teazian
08-24-03, 03:53
Dear Friends,

First of all thanks to Traxx and Teazian for their anwers.

Let me better explain what I mean for Girl-Friendly Hotel.

My meaning is that I can go in the room at any time with a girl, even after 24:00.

If Hua Du Hotel allows this, it should be OK.

Thanks in adwance for the answers.

Vinfalco
In Beijing, I did it at the Grand Hyatt, Shangri-la Kerry center and Hilton in the past. No problem at all.
Be nice with the girl, ask her to hold your forearm, talk to her in chinese or english while walking along the lobby and continue the talking all the way to the elevator. In the other hand, the girl should have an appropriate dress code, don't dress like a real pro or KTV girl.

Shiofuki
08-24-03, 06:18
Originally posted by HK Man
Can anyone please upload a mongolian girl's pic for the benefit of us guys who dont even know how to distinguish between a chinese and a mongolian girl. Thanks fellars! The adult film actress Tolly Crystal was a Mongolian. Just do a search on any popular adult video site. Sadly, I belive she died in an auto accident or something several months ago or last year. For the few videos she did, she seemed to be into anal.

Apac Boy
08-25-03, 11:56
Hello fellow Beijiners...tapioca has joined da fray. So I went back to Dragon Sauna last night hoping to get the same chick I had back in March. Talked to one of the hosts there and since SARS hit, their business took a hit too. AS a result, prices have gone down. Instead of about 600rmb, it's like 465 rmb for 1.5 hrs of massage including a HJ.

Found me a pretty cute chinese gurl. Gave me a pretty good massage for an hour and I told her I didn't come for the back massage :) She smiled...and started to use the babyoil...damn, what came next was better than what I had last time. This chick really knows how to jack a guy off. She was even sticking her tongue down my throat as she was jackin' me off...felt her up and she jacked me off for about 20 min. and I told her I was about to cum...she said "yeah, just shoot it all over me, I like to see"?!?! Damn..this chick is wild. She cleaned me up, help me up cause I couldn't do it by myself, then put on my clothes.

As I was going to leave, she asked if I wanted her mobile. hmm...this might be interesting. I asked her what are we going to do if I call her. She said I can massage her next time and gave me a wink!

I then went to Sanlintun and to the first bar that's opened all night. Got approached by ugly hookers and shooed them off pretty fast. I didn't ask for a price for u guys cause they were really ugly and old.

last thing, anybody wanna meeet up with me here in BJ?
tapioca1688@hotmail.com

tapioca

Traxx
08-25-03, 13:45
Here's a FS sauna for all to check out.

It's called Long Tao Jun and its near Pan Jia Yuan (the antique market). I'll get a photo of the place some time later now that we got this picture upload function going (thanks Jackson).

Introduction:
An all-in-one entertainment complex with a sauna, KTV (within the sauna), and restaurants.

Getting there:
I normally go by Jin Song Road (going west of Jin Song Bridge on the East Third Ring Road). At the first traffic junction from the bridge you'll see a department store (Jin Song Department Store) with a KFC on the side. Turn left (heading southwards) and keep going for about 500-600m till you see this big building with bright lights on the right hand side of the road.

The procedure:
At the lobby on the ground floor, you indicate to the greeter that you're headed to the sauna and she will guide you to the basement where you remove your shoes and head into the locker room and showers. Shower, pool, steam room, and scrub later, you're sent to the lift where you have a decision to head to the 2nd floor (normal sauna) or the 3rd floor (VIP suite and KTV). Decision time. HJ (2nd floor) or FS (3rd floor)?

The 2nd floor's also where you can get a foot massage or a Chinese medical massage in the open hall. It also has 4 massage rooms where the massage + HJ takes place.

The 3rd floor's has KTV (presumably with hostesses available for takeaway after to the suites) and the VIP suites. The VIP suites are pretty decent looking hotel style rooms with satellite TV (nice to be able to catch CNN, ESPN or HBO as well).

Price:
The massage is charged by 45 minute sessions and each segment is 200+ RMB or thereabouts. Tipping for FS is accomplished by signing extra sessions. The FS I did was paid for by signing for 5 sessions (total damages was about 1200 RMB including sauna fee etc.).

Performance ratings:
Deed: Massage, covered BJ, FS in multiple positions
Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Attitude: 6/10
Summary: As you can see, I didn't really get a great session but then different people have different expectations and I don't expect to have a 10 more than 10% of the time.

Variant
08-26-03, 03:07
Hi,

This would be my first post. I have read the posts here for quite a time, and it's kinda fun, including the Beijing reports. Been to Beijing, and if you're just looking for a quickie, I think you guys have been paying too much if it is more than RMB100. Last time I asked the taxi driver to drive me around and he showed me a lot. You can even have a girl for RMB250 for a night. Of course, this only applies for the thought of "price for value".

I, myself, gave a tip of RMB400 to that girl who noted our lunch order in a seafood restaurant. :)

thunder_brother
08-26-03, 08:16
Was interested to know other people's experiences at a club called Banana in SciTech. I was there on Saturday night and saw many working girls. Talked to a few and they are asking for 200rmb just to dance and drink with them in the bar. Has anyone met a girl there?? What was the price?? Most seem to be young and "students" that are interested to practice their English skills.

John 001
08-27-03, 08:14
Recently I arranged a date with Naughty Kitty in Beijing. She was pretty, charming and kind.

We had a most memorable time together. Had a delicious dinner. Went several night clubs to enjoy music of different varieties. We even visited the Maggies once Kitty learned that I had not been there. Kind of interesting.

Finally we went back to my place. We had a great time together.

Kitty was very considerate. We exchanged email messages frequently, and she has always answered my email promptly. A rare gem.

Highly recommended! Please treat her well and with respect.

John

Dick Johnson
08-27-03, 09:03
Originally posted by Tapioca
u can say i'm american chinese...

did u guys know that Beijing is considered the 5th highest cost city in the world??? Obviously, Tokyo is #1 but Beijing #5???. As such, in terms of living cost : pussy cost ratio, I would say Beijing is a good place :p

i got my info from http://www.msnbc.com/news/927312.asp

tapioca

The list is odd. How does Vietnam and China get to be more expensive than Singapore or even Los Angeles? Perhaps they take Per Capita Income into account.

Talking about Los Angeles, many mainland Chinese are moving here and buying houses. If they are smart they make sure they get the good school districts.

Traxx
08-27-03, 11:06
Originally posted by Dick Johnson
The list is odd. How does Vietnam and China get to be more expensive than Singapore or even Los Angeles? Perhaps they take Per Capita Income into account.

Talking about Los Angeles, many mainland Chinese are moving here and buying houses. If they are smart they make sure they get the good school districts.

I think they used it based on an American standard of living (cost of fast food, steak, coke, etc.). Imported stuff is relatively expensive in China and I think the list didn't take into account locally produced substitutes either. I don't think they take into account per capita income though. I think its more like an expat cost of living list.

Jman90024
08-27-03, 13:49
Originally posted by Traxx
I think they used it based on an American standard of living (cost of fast food, steak, coke, etc.). Imported stuff is relatively expensive in China and I think the list didn't take into account locally produced substitutes either. I don't think they take into account per capita income though. I think its more like an expat cost of living list.

I think that's what it is. I have seen another report, maybe it's last year's report which rank Shanghai at #5 spot. Living in Shanghai could be expensive if one insisting on living it the "Western" way. Shop at the imported gorcery store, goes to expensive resturnat, get real brand products instead of conterfeit, go to movies instead of getting $1 DVD and etc.

I can understand if you live in Tokyo or Hongkong where the per capital income is comparable to the West. However, Beijing and Shanghai?!? However, there are a lot of things in China that can't be used in a survey like this: pirated DVD is an example.

What surprises me is that who buys the report? It costs $495 for a report on two cities?!?

I think with all the experiences in this site, we should go into business competing with them with real info on cost of living in all city around the world with special section on " entertainment. ;)

Intransit
08-27-03, 15:42
Jman,

Do I know you? Did you work in Beijing about 6-7 years ago?

K Zero
08-27-03, 17:21
Regarding the living cost calculation, I think it is based on the buying power of an average citizen of the city. For example, how many cans of coke can one buy with his one month's salary, or how many Big Mac meals one can buy using his/her one month's salary. Bear in mind that an average white collar worker in Beijing earn about 3000-5000 (undergraduates) per month, and a can of coke from a standard vending machine or stall cost RMB 2.50-3.00, while a Big Mac meal will set you back for about RMB 19.00 in Beijing.

Now, consider an average white collar American, how much will an American earns in New York? and the cost of a can of coke and Big Mac meals? Though, that just my intepretations.

Now, back to what the forum is for. I've been staying in Beijing for the past 2 yrs, however, due to my work and time constrains, i hadn't been in the paid sex scene in Beijing before, most of my adventure are none-paid. However, i find these troublesome and time consuming, I want some fast food.

I know most of you guys recommend places like Maggies, but, I rent an apartment here, and I don't want to bring anyone home, and getting a hotel room seems too expensive for me just for sex (unless it is a special girl). So, what do u guys recommend? or any veterans with my situations? or are there any brotels in Beijing city? I know there are a few in TongZhou.

Thanks

Apac Boy
08-28-03, 03:32
I went to Banana last Sunday night. Those drink gurlz are employed by the bar. If you get there early enough, u can see all of them line up, go to the back room together in a line, do their "pre-game" pep talk, then come out. Pretty funny actually. Sort of like an NFL team going to a huddle and coming out in formation. The gurlz all go to their own spot and "search" mode comes on.

Going out with the massage gurl tonight. I'll be at Guen Shi cause they have very dark corners.

tapioca

Variant
08-28-03, 09:07
I went to Banana last Sunday night. Those drink gurlz are employed by the bar. If you get there early enough, u can see all of them line up, go to the back room together in a line, do their "pre-game" pep talk, then come out. Pretty funny actually. Sort of like an NFL team going to a huddle and coming out in formation. The gurlz all go to their own spot and "search" mode comes on.

Going out with the massage gurl tonight. I'll be at Guen Shi cause they have very dark corners.

tapioca

Go to a bar (a real bar is really really rare in Beijing, huh!?) called The Den's. It's located in Beijing City Hotel. Got a bunch of pretties there. Some are just guests, though.

Good luck.

European
08-28-03, 16:06
Hi Tapioca

Where is this Dragon Sauna you mentioned?

Thanks for the hint.

Papadum
08-28-03, 19:54
Originally posted by Variant
Go to a bar (a real bar is really really rare in Beijing, huh!?) called The Den's. It's located in Beijing City Hotel. Got a bunch of pretties there. Some are just guests, though.

Good luck.

Variant:
what do you mean a real bar is really really rare in Beijing my friend?
The Den is one famous spot here, the easiest way to hook up with working girls, stay by the bar downstairs.
Sounds like you are visiting or new to Beijing.... Do you need some directions?

Papadum
08-28-03, 20:02
K Sero:
Why you can't bring them to your apartment? You have a family here? IF you nee to just do it somewhere outside your home, barbershp is one option but most of the places are like shit, cheap though. another option is message place. there has been some posting in the board by other members, I've been to the one downstairs Tian Lun Dynasty Hotel at Wangfujing, message/FS at very comfortable environment, but expensive.

Papadum
08-28-03, 20:20
Originally posted by K Zero
Regarding the living cost calculation, I think it is based on the buying power of an average citizen of the city. For example, how many cans of coke can one buy with his one month's salary, or how many Big Mac meals one can buy using his/her one month's salary. Bear in mind that an average white collar worker in Beijing earn about 3000-5000 (undergraduates) per month, and a can of coke from a standard vending machine or stall cost RMB 2.50-3.00, while a Big Mac meal will set you back for about RMB 19.00 in Beijing.

Now, consider an average white collar American, how much will an American earns in New York? and the cost of a can of coke and Big Mac meals? Though, that just my intepretations.

comparison based on a can of Coke or a Big Mac meal could be compared between NY, HK, Tokyo, Paris, Toronto, London, so on and so forth. But definitely not valid if China is included. To all those cities, Ther golden arch is an affordable low cost meal alternative, but in China it is not the case. People here don't eat them everyday because to them it's not an affordable alternative. This case is not apple to apple. They even take the McDonald's as a respectful place for business appointment. (Ditto Starbucks)

There is a rediculus article in That's Beijing on how expensive it could be to have a weekend in Beijing - thought screwed - totally out of the blue

DavidC
08-28-03, 21:27
I think it's mostly based on cost of living, especially for foreigners, not too many cities u have to pay over 1000USD for a crappy one bedroom shack with no furniture

mcdonald's in china is like chinese food here, more expensive than the fast food places but way cheaper than a good dinner place

I saw the article in thatsbeijing too, somewhat interesting,
but if it was me I could definitely spend more than her in one weekend, haha

Variant
08-29-03, 06:37
Originally posted by Papadum
Variant:
what do you mean a real bar is really really rare in Beijing my friend?
The Den is one famous spot here, the easiest way to hook up with working girls, stay by the bar downstairs.

Sounds like you are visiting or new to Beijing.... Do you need some directions? Hi, Papadum,

Yes, I am pretty new in Beijing. Have visited only 3 continous week-ends this month. My driver has shown me the place to pick up girls. Even those dark street at night where you can have a girl for RMB250 for overnight, and most he shown me is KTV, almost nothing like bar and club, except Hard Rock Cafe and The Den's.

Are you in Beijing? I always stay at The Palace Hotel, you know where it is?

Apac Boy
08-29-03, 10:03
So I finally went into Maggie's last night after Thunder Brother accompanied me. The place reminds me of Thermae, Grace, BeerGarden in Bangkok. Just a collection of drunk visitors/expats dancing/talking/groping da women. There were a couple there that I can see myself bargaining with and taking home. It was a pretty interesting experience.

We were at Hard Rock cafe earlier and that was pretty kewl...

Has anybody gone with the touts in Wanfujing? KTV gurlz for only 100rmb tip??? Also, there were two gurlz asking to show us their "artwork"...

tapioca

OldAsiaHand
08-29-03, 11:18
Tapioca,

Interesting comparison to Thermae, a Bangkok institution, and one of my favorite "after hours" bars in the world. However, I do believe the quality of the talent in Maggies is one cut above Thermae.

Just my POV....

OAH

Jman90024
08-29-03, 15:03
Originally posted by Intransit
Jman,

Do I know you? Did you work in Beijing about 6-7 years ago?

Nope. I just came to China about two years ago and I am in Shanghai.

KingPeter
08-29-03, 17:20
Anyone know a good place to stay in Beijing, reasonable rate. I will be there for the holiday.

Thanks in advance.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Traxx
08-30-03, 03:56
[QUOTE]Originally posted by KingPeter
[i]Anyone know a good place to stay in Beijing, reasonable rate. I will be there for the holiday.

Really depends on what you consider as a reasonable rate. I've stayed at the Xin Qiao Novotel near New World Center at Chongwen Gate. The place looks relatively new and clean and costs about $40+ per night. There's a link below and the price on Novotel's website is a little higher than can be gotten at some agents. I've seen this place going for $40 before, or at least in the low 40s.

http://www.novotel.com/novotel/fichehotel/gb/nov/3641/fiche_hotel.shtml

Hope this helps.

MpfsLover
08-30-03, 06:58

Has anybody gone with the touts in Wanfujing? KTV gurlz for only 100rmb tip??? Also, there were two gurlz asking to show us their "artwork"...

tapioca

I have. In one of my much earlier trips to BJ, I walked up the WanFuJian street and there were a lot of girls coming up to you in pairs or alone, asking if you want to go to their KTV. Feeling kind of bored for the evening, I went with them for a look. They claimed it is only a short distance away, some turned out to be many blocks away and it would be a good long walk. I went with this girl and we finally took a taxi for about 5 - 10 minutes. Went into a small alley, and there was this small KTV inside an old run down hotel building. This seems to be more for locals than for foreigners.

Inside there were less than 10 rooms, small and dark with karaoke machines and TV. There is a group of girls, most are a bit older, some wearing nightie or bikini. Overall quality is low. I didn't find them attractive and bail out.

On the taxi ride back, the young girl who took me there in the first place told me that they get commission for bringing customers to the KTV. I believe the bar tab is quite high and can cost up to a few thousand rmb.

My advice: Save your money and go to SZ. you'll have more fun there.

Mpfslover

WooVictor
08-30-03, 07:20
Couldn't agree more with Mpfslover but even in SZ I went into such a trap unwittingly only a couple of weeks ago, despite my experience of hunting all over China for 10 years. I haven't written about it yet because I've been working like crazy these past few weeks but should be able to do that soon so check out the SZ section in the next few days.

Anyway I have a question for those who live in Beijing. Is there a revolving restaurant in Beijing, one that serves European food? Appreciate any advice in the next couple of days. Further, can anyone name the best French and best Italian restaurant s in town?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Papadum
08-30-03, 08:25
Originally posted by woovictor
Anyway I have a question for those who live in Beijing. Is there a revolving restaurant in Beijing, one that serves European food? Appreciate any advice in the next couple of days. Further, can anyone name the best French and best Italian restaurant s in town?

Thanks for your suggestions.
Kun Lun Hotel has a revolving rest. Also explore their other rest. on ground and second floor too, all new this year...they are really nice but quite expensive.

The Sichuan restaurant on top of Sheraton has nice view too....but you ahve to revolve yourself.

Fro French restaurant, consider Hilton and Jian Guo Hotel's

For Italian, I hven't really had a good one so far (including Adria where people said it's good), all are crappy to me. May be I haven't been to the right place.

European
08-30-03, 20:16
Hi Woovictor,

The best Italian Restaurant is in St Regis Hotel. It is near Jiang Guo men. It is excellent but also very expensive.

There is an other one I can reccomend its name is Peter Pan. It is just beside the SOS clinic in Sanliztun area.

European
08-30-03, 20:26
The KTV I mentioned in my earlier post is named Qian Xi Club, opposite of Swiss Hotel (HK Macao Center). Do not go there they cheat you in any respect.

European
08-30-03, 20:29
I just had an other bad experience with KTV in Beijing.

The KTV is opposite the Swiss Hotel (HK Macao center) inside the second ring. The name is Qian Xi Club.

We were 4 persons and they brougth in finally 7 people waiters and models and mamasan and... We paid finally for 7 persons. The girls were really reserved and even to touch them was not easy. As well they tried to cheat us with the served beer.( so better check always the bill).

Except a expensive bill there was nothing. So you better do not go to this place.

Next time I will go to the south again and I try to find out the name in Ping Yin of the good KTV there.

Vinfalco
08-31-03, 09:53
For Italian restaurant, I recommend Peppino's at the basement of Shangri-La Hotel.
Food is excellent but unfortunately also the price is high, not less than 100$.
It is open only in the evening, and there is a guy that sing for you during the dinner.
It is a very romantic atmosphere, useful to shock a girl or any of your guests.

FastFreddy
09-01-03, 03:42
Was at Maggie's last night - Sunday. Place was dead until around 1:00 am, when the ususal cast of Mongolians showed up. They seemd more interested in chatting with each other and catching up than in anything else. Really cute Russian girl showed up a little later. Got really interested and started chatting with her. Calls herself Maria, and could pass for a 15 year old without trying. This needless to say got me a little concerned and I passed. Anyone else had any experience with her ?

WooVictor
09-01-03, 09:57
Many thanks to you all for your advise on the revolving restaurant and the Italian restaurant. Now that Vinfalco mentioned it, I do remember Peppino's at the Shangri-La. I nice one indeed, but I was there to entertain Chinese government bureaucrats many years ago and they were not the least interested in the atmosphere, nor the food.

Check out the Shenzhen section for my lousy night in Shenzhen couple of weeks ago.

Lobo
09-01-03, 11:27
FastFreddy,

I was with a very cute Russian girl from Maggie's named Maria. She was from Uzbekistan I think...Anyway while young, she certainly looked older than 15. She was also deaf although I didn't realize until we were back at my hotel. She charged me 800 RMB for 12 hours - she was nuts in bed - I could barely walk the next day.

If this is the same girl, I highly recommend her.

Lobo

Vinfalco
09-01-03, 14:56
Yesterday evening, I have got a 20 years old Chinese girl at the front of Comfort Hotel for 300 RMB.

When in the room, she took off her top and her pants while I was undressing myself.

I began to touch and lick her beautiful tits, then her natural pussy.

She gave me a covered blow job and I came in her mouth (with condom!). I asked her for a second session and she agreed.

I began to fuck her on top position, after that I touched and kissed her tits while she was touching and sucking my cock.

Then she moved on top and she began riding on me. Thanks to this position I could see her wonderful tits moving continuously. I also caressed her back and her beautiful ass.

At the end of the second session she began masturbating me, even if with condom on.

She licked my nipples (a lovely sensation!), so I came for the second time while I was masturbating my cock and touching her tits.

Vinfalco

Horny Toad
09-01-03, 20:25
Hey guys, any of you goin to be in Beijing from Sept 9th to the 11th or 12th? Was wondering if you guys wanted to meet up, hang out and have a drink?

Horny Toad
09-01-03, 20:26
Has any of you heard of a rainbow set? a ping pong set? fire & ice set? & a garden salad set? I heard its the great attractions of Beijing

Lobo
09-02-03, 01:00
I've seen lots of mention of The Den on this list - can someone give me the low down? I remember passing it once in a taxi while headed to Sanlitun, but it's pretty far still to Sanlitun. Are there other clubs nearby? Are there lots of working girls there? I'm a Westerner and my business associate is from Hong Kong - do they like Chinese men there? The girls at Maggie's were not very nice to him and I prefer to take him somewhere the girls are friendlier.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Lobo

Intransit
09-02-03, 03:54
Lobo,

She's deaf? So, how did you get things going? Interesting, definitely interesting.

Marc221
09-02-03, 07:37
I just came back from 1 week in Beijing. The Kunlun revolving restaurant is closed for renovation. I never found the food to be good there. I like the Shanghai restaurants (1 on main floor and the other one on 2nd floor). They worth checking. Same with the Korean and Japanese restaurants. The new decor at the Japanese and the Shanghai restaurants on main floor is very good. The one on 2nd floor is more formal.
Also at the Kempisky try the Italian "Gondola" restaurant, food not too bad. The one at St. Regis (Giannelli, I think) the best!

Insider001
09-02-03, 09:28
If you live in Great Wall Sheraton, you can have a walk around that area (there is a Landmark Hotel nearby). There are sometimes some girls of very good quality walking outside and try to approach men coming out of these hotels.

I think maybe they don't want to pay the entrance fee of the Passions Club, but they are quite good, and of course of less price.

Senu
09-02-03, 09:59
Lobo,

The Den is a great bar and close to Sanlitun. Its very friendly and the food is good. I welcomes all nationalities and the owner Paul is a great guy.

Working girls get in about 10pm and are in the main Chinese with the odd "outcast" Mongolian. The bar shuts very late like 6am and upstairs is a small dance floor.

Dont expect to see the volume of girls Maggies gets but then again a lot of customers are only there to eat and drink. Also remember that not all the girls are working and may even be with boyfriends. Sit at the bar and you and your friend will soon hook up.

Small bonus no drinks girls so if a girl chats you up she is either interested or working not just after your money.

Variant
09-02-03, 10:43
Just got back from Beijing again. This time I had what I wanted! We went to dinner at Beijing Wharf in Wangfujin area then I slipped RMB400 for the rest captain with the hotel and room number. She called me. It was kind of a surprise for me. Then she took me to eat at a place (can't tell, can't really remember the name of the street...it is a street with many many restaurants on the street, and many teenagers walking around. Reminds me of Orchard in Sing). Then we went back to hotel and made love like we are lovers. I may really be in love with her if meet her too often.

Anyway, again, my notes: Don't go to any KTV if you are just looking for girls. There's one infront of the hotel I stayed. Spent quite a bit for nothing.

Papadum
09-02-03, 11:47
Lobo:

Senu said it.
Maggie's is a one of a kind meat market that every single woman there are up for grab. Don't expect the same at any other places. As far as The Den is concerned. stay by the bar, or sit on first floor alone, and wait for the incoming calls. Unlike Maggie's many girls are legitimate guests at The Den. Ditto Hardrock, Minders, and the Beans.

Papadum
09-02-03, 12:00
European:

If you want to play the Karaoke game, you have to understand the game rules, which applies to most KTV places (with exceptions):

Yes, you have to pay the girl (Xiao Jie), the mamasan, the waitress, the mamasan has no income except your tippings and, if you bring a girl out, she would get a cut from there. mamasans could make a lot of money though, because she would handle many rooms at one time, and gets tipping from every room. The waitress has no income except your tipping. They also have to pay for their uniforms, late/mistakes penalty,etc. and a minimum room booking quota on monthly basis.

Not all KTV place are equal, don't EVER go to a KTV which a tout on the street brings you. For KTV experience, go with a Chinese friend to a place he knows. Some KTV are very expensive, some are worth the money.... but a minimum of 300 for the girl, 300 for the mama, 300 for the waitress, 100 for the towel boy is unavoidable....unlike the world we are familiar with....all of them don't get a pay check on Friday!

If you want to go but couldn't get any help from your friends...shout here. Some one would help you to find a legitimate one to explore.

Three I
09-02-03, 19:26
Hey guys I am looking for a job in China teaching English can someone help me out! threex@theinbox.org

Senu
09-02-03, 23:48
Papadum,

If you dont mind just a small point. Maggies has 3 types of girls....hookers....bar or drinks girls who can and will take exception to being touched up and finally, yes even at maggies you will get a few girls who come with boyfriends for the drinking and music and are not available.

So generally your right but if a girl says no at maggies its not always a hooker turning you down so please dont get uptight.

Intransit
09-03-03, 00:09
Lately I feel more and more like a cop on these boards, pulling people over for exceeding the bullshit limit. I don't want to do that, but Intransit's gotta call a spade a spade. Mostly it's the questionable posts coming from guys who have 20 messages or fewer.

Variant, why would you slip the restaurant manager 400 RMB? You do realize that any monetary gift in a denomination of 4 is considered bad luck (due to the number's assocation with death)? Beijing Wharf story sounds a tad fishy.

MondaysChilde
09-03-03, 05:52
OAH et al., thanks for the good info. back in the States now. I checked out Passions but frankly the cake was too rich for me there. Those blokes running around in dark suits and headphones, like an upper-end strip club in Houston, is like a red flag money alert! I drank up and left.

ALso checked out the irish pub @ Lido the same night, but the talent looked a little worn.

Wound up at yet another beauty salon out front of the Lido, fondling the perfect weighty b-cups of my massage attendant. Beijing is a wealth of b-cups, my personal favorite.

Anyway, had to lay low this trip. Will be back.

MC

Vinfalco
09-03-03, 14:56
Hi guys,

Yesterday night, around 11, I got a SW just at the front of Minder.

Very young Chinese from Chengdu.

We negotiated for 250 RMB one time.

In the room she washed my cock with soap (very enjoyable). Then we adjourned to the bed for an enthusiastic BBBJ, followed by equally enthusiastic fucking (with condom) in a variety of positions, followed by more BBBJ. I finished by jacking off into her mouth (carefully removing and using a towel at the right moment).

Superb quality and value.

Lobo
09-03-03, 15:11
Gents,

I checked out Sanlitun again last night. Not so good this time. My friend and I arrived around 11 or so and we first walked away from the bars and saw exactly 0 girls. Then back to the bars and around the embassies exactly two girls looking nervous. I then noticed a large group of uniformed men - I really don't know how Beijing policemen dress but they looked more like Army - green uniforms and hats and they were carrying billy clubs but no guns. I also noticed a very large Police van parked near the embassies. Awhile later we went back and the girls were gone, although a few braver ones were across the street from the bars with the pimps approaching the cars for them.

We then hit the Den and it was absolutely dead. Upstairs, there were two women dancing - they were probably in their 50's and I would need all the beer in China to even think about touching them. Downstairs it was groups of people except one western looking blond girl who was staring at the wall and chain smoking. She had tight red leather pants on but that alone does not make a girl working. She completely ignored everyone so I didn't approach her. We then hung out outside on the street for a little while. About 3 or 4 other girls went in but nothing to write home about.

My friend split because I wanted to head to Maggie's and he's CHinese. We had a bit of a problem there last time (they were extremely rude to him). Anyway, as usual, the ratio was terrible. Lots of guys, some girls but not enough. A few lookers but all in all not too good a selection. The same HK girl that blew me off three weeks ago was all over me so I blew her off (bitterness can be so fun sometimes!). I also saw the same cute Mongolian although she cut her hair and she was with some guy already. My only options were a pudgy but sexy and stacked Mongolian girl or head home and sleep. I chose the latter as I only had a few beers.

Heading home again I saw several groups of these uniformed guards walking in the streets. Anyone know what's up out there? Terrorist threat? VIP in town? News in Beijing is kinda hard to come by.

Lobo

P.S. Where is Minders? Also, can anyone give me the scooop on Suzie Wong's? Thanks!

European
09-03-03, 15:40
Hi Papadum

Thanks for your hint. I also have been to Karaoke many times.
Almost together with Chineses. There are some realy great places out there. We have had a lot of fun.

In such places I do not regret to pay the girls or the mamasan or even the waiter because it is worth the money.

But the place I mentioned in my post is one of the places
which is only expensive. No special attraction, the girls were
somehow reserved and even the price was much higher than at other places.

So you better avoid to go to this place.

OldAsiaHand
09-03-03, 15:53
Originally posted by MondaysChilde
OAH et al., thanks for the good info.
Anyway, had to lay low this trip. Will be back.
MC

MC,

If you manage to get down South on your next trip to China, backchannel me on oldasiahand2003@yahoo.com. I'd be happy to show you around my regular turf.

OAH

Just Me
09-03-03, 16:04
Lobo,

For Minders, you were very close if you were at The Den.
Minders is the first bar on the west side of the street as you walk down the Sanlitun South bar street.

From The Den, you would walk out the door of The Den, turn right, turn right at the street, then walk about 100 meters and turn right down the alleyway (past Passions). Walk about 50 meters and Minder's is on the right hand side.

For Suzie Wong's, it's at the West GAte of Chaoyang Park. It's a little "high brow". Lots of expats and upscale locals.
Some working girls, but not as many as you would think there would be with so many expats there.

good luck.

Just me

PS: Is the Police presence the beginning of the National Day crackdown? It's a little early for that isn't it? Usually starts about a week before.

Dadadou70
09-03-03, 16:27
I had an interesting first experience at Maggie’s last week. After a good drinking evening, I was in the mood for something more fun, so I went to Maggie’s at about 2am on Friday, and after a short time a quite decent looking girl, about 160-170cm tall, approached me. After a little bit of dancing together we agreed to go back to my hotel (Great Wall) for 800RMB. I asked her on the way out if she had her passport with her. She said yes, and that she was Japanese (anyone heard of one at Maggie’s?) Anyway, we get to the hotel, got in holding hands, and just before getting in the elevator, a security guy stopped us and pointed at the small sign that said that all guests most be registered after 11pm to stay in rooms. No problems I though, she has her passport, but then, she did not want to show it! So, out we go, and got back to Maggie’s. In the cab, she was quite upset, and started to mumble something about wanting some tips (I said no, I didn’t get any service) and was complaining that now it would be too late, that prices are now lower (it was a bit after 3 by now) and that it was bad for her business.
So, I am back to Maggie’s for a second try. Walking around the bar, I saw the same girl again, who was so mad at me that she actually slapped me on the cheek (Oh, well, you can’t have friends everywhere).

Now a cute little Chinese girl (said her name was Florence, and could even speak a bit of French) start chatting me up. She wants some drinks and offer to sit down. Now I knew from WSG what she was after, but she was so bubbly and nice that I didn’t care. About 30min latter I gave her 100RMB, she seemed happy, and I went back to hunt.

Next, a Mongolian girl (Oyuna), not the most pretty one, but cheerfully convinced me to take her out. I asked for the price, and she said 100. I couldn’t believe it but she repeated it, so, we’re back into a cab for a second try at the hotel. This time there was nobody around in the reception area (about 4am). I had a very good service, and got multiple positions, BBBJ, CIM/COF. She said that it was the first time she’d let someone do that to her :-) She ended up with one eye a bit red, but was still smiling (so was I). It was only when seeing her face when I paid her that I realized that she had meant 100USD not 100RMB. I guess it was obvious, but late in the night; I do tend to believe in fairytales.

Lobo
09-04-03, 01:37
Thanks Just Me. I'll have to check it out.

This may be a stupid question, but I find myself with some free time later today. Is there anywhere to find some action during hte daytime?

Thanks in advance.

Lobo

Variant
09-04-03, 06:07
Intransit,

Well, forget that until read your post, but still that time it gave me luck. *lol* Oh yeah, there's something pretty unique in Beijing...waitresses and captains are not allowed to have tips. Is that true? Our Beijing guys said it is to improve the "service equality". Have you been long in Beijing? I have only visited Beijing 4 times & always staying in the same hotel, The Palace Hotel, you know the place? A lot of actions there?

Beijing Wharf, don't go there if you are not interested in "exotic food" (come with interesting bill, of course). I am an Australian born Chinese, yet I can't eat the stuff there, too exotic for me.

Horny Toad
09-04-03, 08:09
When is national day?

Peter
09-04-03, 08:35
Went to Maggies about a week ago. Classic Rock is the music, the drinks are OK, its a comfortable ex-pat bar. Lot'S of ladies, but hardly any lookers. I saw one Chinese girl I liked, but she was always with other guys. Had some approach me, talked for a short time and checked the price structure. They will quote you 800RMB, which made me think that 600 RMB isthe pretty sure rate to get.

Generally no headturners, but if you are horny enough you could do a couple of them. Then I see this little blonde girl, who I thought was chinese with dyed hair, she was standing at the other end of the bar. She was turning guys down which I found interesting (later she told me it was a really drunk guy and she doesn't like drunk guys). She kept looking at me and I at her, but she didn't approach me as I hoped shewould. Then she started dancing with a guy, but after one sog she sent him away. Then a young (20?) british guy asked her something and she walked away. Non-pro I thought for a second. Then I danced with her and we danced a little closer, but she is not eally that friendly. She went back to her drink, and I was tired and wanted to get back to the hotel. I aksed her ow much and she said $100US. I didn't want to haggle and I liked her style so I said OK, let's go. No small talk, just clear the price and get to action, that is how I like to do it.

Her name is Maria, she is 26 from St. Petersburg Russia, about 5'2" with a cute little figure. We talked in the taxi. Getting into the Hotel was no problem, just put my arm around her and walked straight to the elevators. Got to the room, took a quick shower, sadly not together, but she did wash me a little. Had a decent session, she spent a good half hour giving me a thorough BJ, including a lot of ball licking, which was good. For the first 15 minutes she didn't want to take the head into her mouth, but then she deep throated with the best of them. Even put her hair into a clip so I could look at her face while my rod was plunging into the middle of it. She complemented my penis because it was a good medium size, she doesn't like the really big ones. Sort of aback-handed compliment, but it's the opinion of a lot of girls out there and a saving grace to the non John Holmes' out there. Then we put the condom on and I told her to get on all 4's. I got behind her and I could see us in the mirror. She was looking at the mirror too. It was great. I kneaded her ass, then smacked it a little andreally rode her gangster style. All in all it was a good session. Then I asked her to get dressed and I brought her down to get a taxi.

Don't complain about what I paid, I didn't want to haggle.

Her mobile is Maria: 0135 2064 5856, tell her Myaslatzka says hi!

Peter

Papadum
09-04-03, 10:27
Last night Hardrock was alive....

Remember, the best bets are Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Never on Sunday and don't take it as priority on Monday and Tuesady.

Worm
09-04-03, 12:57
Went to Dragon Spa today as it rained all day.

Nice way to spend an afternoon. This is the place across the street from IKEA, and just a bit west. No English on the sign, but you can see the dragon.

My Chinese is not so hot, and no one in this place speaks a word of english. But, they know what you are there for. This is a really high class place for China.

When I entered they escorted me immediately from the reception to a locker room. Remove all your clothes and lock them up. Sort of explains that no further fee negotiations will take place. Then it was off to the Sauna. A big room, I was there in the afternoon and there was no one else there. Sweated for a while, and then came out.

When I exited they took me immediately to an open massage table. A big, strong, tall Chinese man took off his shirt and motioned for me to lay down. He then wrapped wet towels around his arms like a boxer might, and gave me an intense rubdown. I began to wonder if I had picked the wrong place as he worked the area around my dick, but he did not go further. He then beat the shit out of my back, to the point where I was about to say stop. Amazing massage, microderm abrasion, and beating.

Then it was back to the shower, followed by a rather funny exercise where they had me put on disposable underwear and shorts. Then up to the second floor. I ordered some tea, and they put me in the foot massage chairs with a big screen tv. Then a long discussion with several people about what I really wanted. My chinese failed me, but we finally focused on the universal word massagee. Off to a private room, and a discussion of price - RMB 468. I agreed. A few minutes later the manager comes back with a girl. A 9, a real babe. Tall, maybe 5'7" slim legs, short skirt, nice chest. Maybe 20 years old.

Looks good to me.

Nice long massage. She then walks on my back. Then the shorts come off. I am on my stomach, and she climbs under my legs facing me. She then starts a massage unlike any I have ever had. She works down the buttocks, up the asshole, and reaches under to fondle my goods.

This goes on forever. I finally need to move things along. I rollover, and signal I would like to give her the bone. She tells me I am too da (to big) for chinese girls. Nice compliment, but probably not real. I take her bra off and enjoy her beautiful c cups. I get my hand down her pants as she brings me to heaven. Best hand job in my life.

I am ready to go, but she says we have 15 more minutes. So all this fun gets followed up by a great head massage.

Highly recommended. Total cost 552 RMB.

Lobo
09-04-03, 15:58
Had something new happen tonight. I was in my hotel room trying to decide whether to venture out and try my luck at the Den or HRC, but since I have a very early flight out of Beijing tomorrow I wasn't sure. Anyway, headed down to the Chinese Restaurant for dinner. I'm at the Kerry Centre and the restaurant is out in the Kerry mall (upscale shopping center and office building). I was headed over when a very good looking Chinese girl gave me a huge smile and a wave. I was a bit surprised because it seemed like she was working, but I thought to myself there's no way. I've stayed here many times in the past and never seen any girls. Besides, many stores were still open although the mall was pretty empty.

Had my dinner and headed back to the hotel when a different girl came up to me and asked me if I wanted massage. She wasn't too bad but not as good as the first girl. I looked around for the other girl but she was gone. I told her that I wasn't interested and as I kept walking she ran up to me and said she could come to my room and have sex with me. I asked how much and she said USD $100. I told her too much and continued walking. She then grabbed my arm and told me 500 RMB. Seemed like a pretty good deal as she had a nice bod so I said ok.

She gave me a long hand job, covered enthusiastic BJ and a great lay. Typical of this kind of girl, she took my water and fruit as she headed out the door, but for 500RMB I'm not complaining.

See you all next time.

Lobo

Intransit
09-04-03, 16:29
National Day is Oct. 1. It kicks off a week-long national holiday in which huge numbers of Chinese travel domestically and internationally. Expect it to disrupt transportation and services significantly, and don't schedule any business meetings for that week, you can forget it.

Intransit
09-04-03, 16:33
Lobo, Vin, Peter:

Looks like it was a good week for Beijing. Glad everybody had a good time. My friends and I all report an inexplicable spike in the number of babes spotted on the average patch of sidewalk this week. The approach of autumn? Mars's close pass to Earth? Don't know, don't care, bring on the ladies.

Apac Boy
09-04-03, 18:09
Hey Worm,
You should have read my report on the sand paper rubdown. I too was fooled by the half nekid guy armed with a towel.

So here's my report...I went out tonight cause I was bored senseless. Didn't want to try the new sauna that just opened next to me cause me and Thunder Brother made a pact we will both do it at the same time next week.

Where to go...oh Where to go for tapioca....without Thunder Bro, tapioca coudn't get into Maggies...Also, didn't want to goto Dragon Sauna cause it's too far from me. Then I remembered some reports of massage action across from the Lido.

I went to the Lido, stopped by Pigs and Whistle. Def. some hookers in there. None interesting and prob overpriced since Lido is full of foreigners. Then I went to get a hair shampoo for 20rmb thinking they might offer a HJ or something afterwards. No such luck so I went next door and it looked kind of shady. So I went in and got the hour long massage for 180rmb. No HJ again dammit although she did touch my wee wee when she was trying to stop blood flow to my legs. woohooo!!!!

I'm 0 for 2 and I thought...no way, WSG can't be wrong, I must be in the wrong section so I walked the other way and I see a row of barbershop poles. Something def. is going on cause so many gurlz give u that look when u walk by. Kept walking until the last one when the gurl told me they have an oily. Kewl, my third massage within 2 hours but I knew I was going to get a HJ now.

I go in to this kind of dirty room with a dirty bed and lie naked except my boxers. She started the oily...it would have been good but after two massages already, i was ready to just nut and leave. She asks me if I wanted a massage "down there". I said that's why I'm here but how much. She said that people usually pay 500-600rmb. Oh please...I told her I'm a local and I can goto a sauna for about 300rmb for everything. Then I told her I'll give her 5rmb and she can give me some massage oil and I can go home and do it myself. She started to cave and finally said yes to 300rmb. The house gets 150rmb and she gets the rest. Ok oily HJ, Dragon Sauna lady was much better though. Paid and got out of there cause the damn mesquitoes were fucking all over me.

So...I won't be back and I hope none of u go either.
all in all, 500rmb got me 3 massages, 1 head shampoo, 1 HJ, and 5 mesquitoe bites. Rather spend that money on a pro from the HRC/Den

tapioca

Apac Boy
09-13-03, 20:54
Sauna Report:
Me and Thunder Brother went to this sauna that's located right next to where we live. Nice roman architural design from the outside...too bad the experience wasn't as nice. The place is in the east 4th ring Chaoyang Lu, 15 min. walk east of HuaTang Xiang Cang.

Long story short, it was a shower, salt rubdown by a guy with his bare hands (it's even more perverted than this sounds. The guy really does rub salt on your balls. This is one ball massage you will not forget), 1 hour of gently touch massage, and then the HJ. Since I spoke mandarin, I think I received better service than Thunder Brother. IF you guys do go, the money you paid at front only covers the 1st hour. They will call you and ask if you want to add another hour, if you want to get a HJ, then say yes. Total cost: 450 rmb. Not worth it unless you like fresh from the country side gurlz that do not know how to give an oily massage or an oily HJ.

Barbershops:
The longer I'm in this city, the more barbershops where they only offer massage services I see. I don't even know where they are, but they're like in these small alleys. You'll know when you walk by and you see lots of women with tight clothing and lots of makeup just staring at you. I got quoted 200rmb for a massage/hj but I declined cause I know she was trying to rip me off.

Clubs:
Forget Bananas unless you want to meet really hot gold digging bitches that will slowly drain your savings. Seriously, gurlz here are really hot. I wouldn't call them pros or even semi pros. But indirectly, they are prositutes...

Passions: err, 120rmb to get in...500rmb to talk but one gurl offered 300rmb to a friend. Also, 5,000rmb to fuck but they will take 3,000rmb for the whole night. Good to go in and watch all the babes walk around...but save the money and get 300 handjobs...

tapioca

Apac Boy
09-14-03, 15:40
is Tapioca the only one getting laid in this town or the only guy with no life and checks WSG every 2 hours???

ok...here's another report:

Me and Thunder Brother were just strolling Sanlitun. Was walking towards the embassies when we see this gurl in hooker gear standing on the other side. Tapioca gives her the come hither wave and she walks over.

After the uncomfortable 20 seconds of introductions, we talk about where she works, why she's out here, where her friends, blah blah blah. Anyways, she's a KTV gurl but business is bad and she needed to make rent. 1,000rmb by tomorrow night is her target. So I asked her how much and she said 500rmb/ST.

I then said 300rmb, then she countered with 400rmb. Off we go to my apartment. As we were in the taxi, Thunder Brother wanted a piece of that too for 400rmb so I asked her if she wanted to goto his apartment afterwards. She asked why I won't be sad to send her into the arms of another man?!?!? Err...baby...ur a "prostitute". Anyways, she really wanted to be my gf. She kept saying how she wished we didn't meet like the way we did.

Actual sex was just ok. She couldn't really do a good BJ so went for missionary, CG, doggy, then finished with missionary. It took me 20 min. and she still said it was too long. Stuffed 400rmb into her back pocket, then walked her out so she can take a taxi and make another 600rmb by tomorrow.

Willl report more on this gurl cause she says next time we party, it will not be business and she will bring her KTV friends...

oh, I posted a pic of her in the Photo Gallery

tapioca

Txexec98
09-15-03, 00:33
I have been to Beijing alot, but am interested in Russian girls. I have been to Maggies but no luck. Where are the best bets to meet and shag one?

Dadadou70
09-15-03, 03:37
I had a bad experience the other day. I went back to my hotel (Sheraton) at around 9ish and I was standing in the lounge area, where a band was playing, for about 30sec when this girl can to me and asked if I’d care for a drink with her. She was decent looking, soft-spoken, a cute smile but could loose a few kilos. Soon she mentioned that she could come up in my room. I inquired about prices, but she said that we would talk about it upstairs. Back in the room, her opening price (for one hour) was 2000RMB. I just couldn’t help but LOL. Since I wasn’t too motivated, I offered 600 and agreed after a few minutes of discussion.

The bad news came when she got undressed. She had a big, recent looking, scar in the lower stomach area and bad looking breasts. Since her attitude was not too good, didn’t want to give me a BJ, and was not even doing a good job at a HJ, the little bit of horny-ness that I had left just disappeared. So I traded sex for a massage, and got a reasonable one.

Twenty minutes latter, she got dressed, and asked me too come down with her or give me 100RMB more to pay the elevator guy in the lobby. Apparently the Chinese guys a not too nice to girls on the way down if they are not with someone. Since it was nowhere close to 11pm, did not quite believe her and couldn’t be bothered, I thought that in any case, 500RMB for a massage would be more than enough. So, farewell it was…

Here is a picture of her, stay away.

Alroy
09-15-03, 03:59
Had some recent action here in Beijing near the Sheraton:

Met two girls outside the Lufthansa center who were willing to let me do them both for 500 RMB -- they did not speak much English and were not the prettiest girls around but still an acceptable 6 ish. They were not seriious professionals as they did not want to give me a blow job and looked a little inexpereinced but let me screw each of them repeatedly (changing to the condom each girl used) until I came. Took a while as I have been kind of active recently. NOt the best that I have had in Beijing but still pretty good action for not that much money.

I also met another woman who had a couple of girls in a car and finally decided to take one up with me for 500 -- she had a nice body and gave a great blow job and then we did it for quite a awhile in many different positions until she said she couldnt take any more so I agreed to let her finish me off with a hand job.

Also saw some pretty aggressive mamasans who were asking men to check out a few girls they had standing with them. I have noticed that the prices they ask are much lower than they used to. Must be SARS or business is just bad.

I have noticed much more street action than the last few times I have been here -- any suggestions for other great action in the vicinity?

Bonbon John
09-15-03, 05:55
Hi Vinfalco

Do you, by any change, have phone number for those two good girls in HRC? I'll have a friend coming to visit and this is what he has been looking for.

John

Bonbon John
09-15-03, 06:04
it seems that there is two mamasans in Guo Mao area. I was walking to Henry J Beans for dinner and was approahed twice. Both said that they have girls nearby if I'm interested in.
I said no and at this time they weren't annoying at all.
Otherone gave her phone number and that was all, quite decent behaviour

Le Baron
09-15-03, 13:05
Since I will be logging in and out of this site often and hopefully post many reports I thought I would give a very brief description of myself. I am a Korean male, 41, 170cm, 83Kg, I don't speak Mandarin (a few words only), and I visit Beijing about 3 times a month.

I started going to Beijing since March 2002, and I have been there about 40 times since then ( I counted the red stamps in my passport) and stayed about 3 days in average per trip.

During my initial trips to Beijing I used to go to Chinese-Korean owned KTVs, just like a all other Koreans visiting China. But it was quite expensive, although I could have a lot of fun.

But soon I started making Chinese friends and I started to go to Chinese KTVs. Much cheaper and as much fun as well. You have got to learn the dice game "Xia Zhi" or something like that. It is real fun and it is extremely helpful to get close with your partner.

Well, I guess this is good enough for my self-introduction. From my next post, I will give you some details and photos of various KTVs in Beijing.

Xxxplorer
09-16-03, 04:00
How about organizing a group of mongers for next Saturday, September 20?

This guy is not very familiar with Beijing. I don't speak a word of Mandarin. Besides what I read here, I have no clue how to even order a cold tall one. I need help from some of you Beijing pros.

I am not interested to show my dark side to my local supplier, so it would be kool to meet some like minded wsg readers to start the night's party at the "right" Beijing pubs.

Anyone out there who knows what and where please organize this September 20 Chang Bang. Just mention September 20 Chang Bang post the name of the place. Let's say at midnight and let's show up ready to have some fun. Don't choose a place that is too packed by 24:00 or the group will not be easy to recognize.

Come on Beijing party animals! Remember what happens in Beijing stays in Beijing (well sorry Vegas but it seems appropriate). Come on guys Saturday is mid weekend and the gals will be there waiting until you are ready to say goodnight.

Intransit
09-16-03, 17:14
Show them your dark side? Sorry Gringo, but when people start talking about their dark side it's not a terribly appealing invitation. You have fun now.

69Dawg
09-17-03, 01:19
Spent the 10th - the 14th in Beijing and missed catching up with Tapioca on the 13th but I had a great time after all.

Stayed at the Grand Hyatt and was approached almost every night in the lobby and tried on for 500rmb the second night in town. Light massage and bounce off the wall sex for a while finishing with a shower together was a nice touch. She was not a stunner but a solid 7 that was worth the money. I had no issues at the hotel and was actually smiled at by the guy by the elevator on the way up. I do not know if she was hastled on the way out though.

My last day I got stuck with my business partners until late but caught up with a Brit I met early who wanted to hit the Bar street. I met him at his place St. Regis hotel and hit a taxi to the John Bull pub for a beer and a bite to eat on the way.

Arriving at the bar street was quite interesting and we tried starting at one end and having a beer as we went but had t slow down soon. We ran into a group of Canadian and U.S. ladies at a bar #64 and chatted them up until we saw no future in it. They were leaving and so we tagged along anyway as they were going to some place called Club Mix.

Decent disco bar packed with people and wanted a 30rmb cover so we entered. Many beers later we hit pay dirt with 2 local ladies and back to the hotels we went as it was now 3am. Standard BJ/FS nothing exceptional but a hell of a last night in Beijing.

If I ever get back I will have to spend some time with you local guys to show me the ropes of the Barber shops. I past many during my stay but my language skills a limited and did not want to chance it.

K Zero
09-17-03, 03:02
Alroy, do you happen to have contact number of those 2 girls that you had action with? RMB 500 for 2 seems to be a very good deal. :)

Bonbon John, do you happen to have the number of the mamasan handy? I am relatively new to the scane in Beijing, and would like to have some few adventures myself.

my email is kzero2020@yahoo.com

Apac Boy
09-17-03, 04:32
BBS in Beijing is not as open as that in Shanghai. I found some but it's never on the main street. I never tried cause the rooms look really really bad.

69dawg...did u just meet the gurl in the lobby of the Hyatt? in that lounge area outside or the new Bar inside?

tapioca

ps. can't make the 20th. I'll be in Taiwan

Xxxplorer
09-17-03, 05:43
Dark side is simply that which we would not want to be know back home. Simple as that dude.

I for one try to separate the mongering from business at least until I get to know and trust the business partner well.

I still hope one of you "Beijiners" will set something up for Saturday. I just arrived - I am jet lagged and have no clue.

If no one comes to the plate to organize the Saturday Sept. 20th Chang Bang, I will follow tips from previous posts and head to Maggies a little after midnight. Look me up. I'll be the 35 year old white guy with cold beer in hand and looking VERY lost.

Clueless in Beijing!

Ahodesu
09-18-03, 16:04
Can someone provide an update on the sauna scene in Beijing? Haven't seen sauna posts in awhile. I'm a big fan of Macau style saunas, and don't mind paying a bit more for clean places with good facilities and good service. (And good providers, of course.) Will be in Beijing in October, and would appreciate any insights.

Thanks!!

Bonbon John
09-19-03, 16:58
Hi

Just let Zula out of my door. I must say that this girl really has good attitude and great boobs. The face is not 10 but still good, at least 7. The body got few extra kilos but what the hell, how else could someone have so great tits.

She don't rush things but spents a lot of time with you and knows what to do. And great BJ she knows...I thought I'm done after first round but with that BJ it's just matter of time when you back in the saddle.

We did it three times in differrent positions and then when she was leaving I said that I might want to have new round...so of the clothes and back to bed. Think, she got all clothes on and didn't mind at all.

I have seen much worse attide back in home and I must say that I really don't want to go back there but in Mongolia if everyone these is like Zula.

Totally worth of money even you might find better looking girls from bars but I have seen much worse attitude.

Bonbon John
09-19-03, 17:01
Hi again,

Sorry about this other mail, but I forgot to mention that today there was 4 mamasans around China World. They are all offering same format services, girls nearby and very "young".

SO we really don't have to look sex, it's just coming from every direction, god bless us with all that money to spent.

69Dawg
09-19-03, 20:31
Tapioca... It was in the new bar called "Red" I think is the name.

WooVictor
09-20-03, 07:26
Just spent two nights in Beijing’s Grand Hyatt Hotel during the first week of September. The first day in Beijing was a particularly lousy day. First, the Dragonair flight from Hong Kong was delayed for almost three hours because of mechanical failure and we had to change to another plane. By the time we landed it was already 2pm. I had scheduled two meetings for the afternoon and so was forced to postpone the first one by two hours and reschedule the second one for the next day. I then head straight for the meeting without checking in to the hotel. But when I arrived at the first client’s place the person I was supposed to meet had gone out for an “important function”, despite the fact that she just agreed to the meeting barely an hour ago.

So I decided to call it a day and checked into the hotel, without even going to my office located next door. After checking in I went for a swim. The Grand Hyatt has a fantastic in-door warm-water swimming pool at its basement, 50 meters long and decorated like a tropical forest. It is certainly the best in China and easily one of the best in-door hotel pools in the world.

After swimming I called up (through the operator) the massage centre on the 18th floor and asked them to send a “female doctor” to my room for a massage. Unfortunately she was engaged and would not be available for almost an hour. But the receptionist who took my call told me to check back in about half an hour to see if she might be back early. So I took my time and had a shower, and then called up the massage centre at the appointed time. Indeed the female doctor had just come back.

She knocked on my door in about five minutes, and I let her in with a towel around my waist. She was more than 30 years old and looked okay. I couldn’t quite discern the shape of her body as she was wearing a doctor’s overcoat. She instructed me to lie on my tummy, placed a large towel overall my body, and removed the wet towel that I had wrapped around my waist.

Her massage skills were indeed very good. Her personality was also quite easy going, and our conversation was light-hearted. But I didn’t have any expectation for anything “extra” as she appeared to be strictly professional, just like the other “female doctor” that I had had several months ago in the same hotel. After she had done with my back and thighs I turned face up, and she proceeded to work on my chest, tummy and arms while sitting on the bed right next to me. But when she massaged my hand she held it too close to her chest and so I decided to test if she was giving me any hint. I stretched myself, pretended to yawn, and then casually dropped my hand on her thighs. She didn’t protest, and after holding still for a while I began to slowly caress her thighs, then moved up to her belly. It was then that I noticed that her tits were quite substantial. After she had done with my upper torso and my arms, she moved to massage my head, kneeling behind me. I stretched my hands over my head to caress her arms first, and then moved to centre stage to grasp her tits. She made a weak protest and I just ignored her.

Somehow our conversation turned to foot massage and I asked her to do it. This she did with a body moisturizer that she applied on my feet, which is standard procedure. I commented that the moisturizer was great, and suggested that my body also needed an oil rub after swimming. She agreed, but noted that the hotel rule strictly prohibited any oil rub. After I promised not to tell anyone, she had me on my tummy again, and then lifted the towel that had completely covered me all along. I was therefore completely naked before her, and she proceeded to rub my back and then my ass. With her hands on my ass she asked if I needed anything else. I asked what else she could do, and she said that as time was running out she could give me a handjob. We agreed on a tip of 500 yuan for the massage and the handjob. As she jerked me off I removed her T-shirt and bra to fondle and kiss her tits. After I shot my load she helped me cleaned up my mess and left me her phone number before leaving. I suspect she might be willing to go all the way but time was running out.

But I don’t think I want to see her again because it is a bit expensive. The hotel charges 250 yuan for a session of massage, and I had had two sessions – hence a total damage of 1,000 yuan. More importantly, she’s really a bit old (probably in her mid-30s I suspect), and her tits were saggy. I did it because I really wanted a massage after swimming for an hour almost non-stop, and also because I like that flirting process.

The next day I finished my meetings at about 5:30pm and headed to Shishahai-Houhai, the latest trendy spot for bars and cafes. If you go there from due south (I’m not sure of the street name) you will see a lotus market (didn’t go in, so don’t know what it is), and next to it is a boating company called River Romance (it actually has an English sign facing the lake. It offers a one-hour excursion for 180 yuan, complete with a boat boy who will do the rowing for you. The boat can accommodate up to 10 persons, but the rate is the same. You can have dinner on the boat for 50 yuan per head. I was on my own and took the excursion with dinner, plus a bottle of Tsingtao beer for 10 yuan. It was an extremely pleasant and tranquil experience, if a bit cool after the sun had gone down. In the middle of the lake was a small “island” with a beer garden but I didn’t try it.

After the boat trip I went to the Bamboo Garden Hotel a few blocks away and visited my favorite teahouse. As I have reported here may be over a year ago, the teahouse has six small rooms equipped with TV and karaoke players. It also has girls dressed in Qing dynasty costume to keep you company. The basic charge is 500 yuan, which includes the use of the room for the whole night (until it closes shortly after midnight), a bottle of local red wine (Great Wall, I think), a fruit platter and some crisps. Not too bad. The girl expects a tip of 200-300 yuan.

Generally speaking, the quality of the girls here is reasonably high – mostly 7-8 with an occasional 9. I picked a well-built girl of about 1.75 meters from Liaoning named Wang Qi. She’s only 20 and joined just a couple of weeks ago. Previously she worked at the Poly Theatre (owned by the arms trader Poly Group) in Chaoyang district but was laid off a couple of months ago because of SARS. We had a great time chatting and listening to music, but she didn’t sing much (and I just cannot sing). I spent almost two hours there and was finally able to convince her to go with me to the Grand Hyatt for a short time. She would not spend the night with me, saying that she had to go home to her boyfriend, who like all of her friends had no idea what her real job was.

The mamasan warned her that the police was cracking down, and suggested that we could have a room in the hotel for short time at 320 yuan. My girl was nervous, and I suggested we could go in different taxis. She couldn’t understand why, and I had to explain to her that sometimes police will set up road blocks in the city and when they see a man and a woman sharing a taxi they will interrogate the two separately to see if they really know each other well enough. Clearly she’s really new in this business, and later (after we had had sex) she would tell me that I was her third client. We got to the Grand Hyatt at about 10:30 and the security guard didn’t even raise his eyebrows when we walked past him.

Wang is well endowed with a pair of 36C tits and 22 inches of waist, if a bit heavy at 130 pounds. But unlike most Northeastern girls her skin is quite dark, just like the southern girls. She’s too shy to allow me to undress her, though she allowed me to wash her up in the shower. She is not very adept at pleasing men, though she tries hard. But she was very responsive in bed – her kisses were passionate, and she moaned when I kissed and squeezed her melons. When my fingers found her pussy it was already soaking wet.

Sex was great and she was almost screaming all the time. I gave her 1,000 yuan as agreed, and she would not stay for the night even when I offered to give her all the Chinese money I had on me (I didn’t tell her how much I had). She left me her mobile number, but repeated that she still would not spend the night with me next time. May be she really lives with her boy friend.

Soujourn
09-20-03, 08:43
Just returned from Beijing. Stayed at the Traders. No problems bringing girls back, just about any time! I tipped the doormen and security a little each day - about 50RMB. Thanks to WSG I saved alot of cash on my first trip to Beijing. KTV touts everywhere tried to lure me in - no way! The strip around the Trade Center was packed with WG of all types. Amazing notes:

1) Hard Rock Cafe - best little *****house in China after 11pm
2) Kentuck Fried Chicken - second best *****house in China fom 9pm - 12am

In 4 days I had 5 girls. Started to lose track of them. The best was a girl about 24 definite spinner. She gave excellent massage, a real pro, then shower. Followed by BBBJ, DATY, you name it. Everything except anal. After all that - about 2.5 hours worth - she offered to stay the night. I had payed her 600RMB total (500 plus 100 tip because the massage was so great). I declined having to get up early. She happily stayed another hour or 2. Finished the night by straightening the room, buffing my shoes and giving me one more BBBJ. Damn!

Costs:

Girl 1 - 300RMB, BBBJ, FS, 2hr, including dinner!
Girl 2 - 500RMB, BBBJ, FS, 1.5hr, not great but nice body (over paid)
Girl 3 - 500RMB, BBBJ,FS, 2.5hr
Girl 4 - 400RMB, CBJ,FS,1hr, not good, inexperienced and a bit of ROB
Girl 5 - 600RMB, 5hr, the works!

I'll definitely visit Beijing again soon. Much better than Taiwan and the girls are mostly enthusiastic. However, they are learning to be ROB pretty quick. My guess is another year or 2 and the naivete will be worn thin. I love the amateur, girl from the country, and they still exist!

Dickie Robert
09-20-03, 12:11
This is my first visit to Beijing and was introduced to the sauna scene. Am pretty sold on the experience.

Went to a local (and I mean local) sauna place close to Chaoyang Park South Gate.

Got into the locker room, changed and then strolled around the bath naked with a bunch of guys. Not something that Texans would do. Definitely takes some getting used to.

Changed into this PJ type of clothes and was taken upstairs where my friend and I had some tea and snacks. Then my friend ordered a room with 2 beds in it.

Then these two young girls showed up and proceed to give me a great back and front massage. Totally awesome. Haven't been "felt up" like this before. The funny thing is that my friend is over on the next bed and we were chattering away while we were getting "felt up".

What shocked me next was the "fly the airplane" experience. The girls asked if we wanted to extend our stay. Kinda hard to say no when they are rubbing your balls. They then took these sheets and covered us with them and then proceed to give me a HJ with some really great GFE. Totally awesome as she was half naked and no inhibition regarding where my hands want to go.

This is better than any strip joint or modeling studio in Texas!

What really blew me away was the price: RMB 300 for over 2 hours of personalized attention! I love this place!

Dadadou70
09-20-03, 14:27
I went to Dragon Spa in front of IKEA last Monday afternoon at 3pm. Although my Chinese is only one month old, and I couldn’t understand much of what people told me, I got what I wanted, thanks to just me, Tapioca and Worm who had posted good descriptions about the place.

Actually, there was one lady at the entrance who did speak a little bit of English, but since she only stayed at the counter with 4 other girls (Have anyone ever wandered why they have so many people behind counters in China?) that didn’t help inside the place.
After the shower, pool, sauna routine that took about half an hour, I politely declined the big-guy-sand-paper-nut-rubbing experience, and was taken upstairs to a small room with a massage table. Two minutes later, a nice girl comes in dressed in a yellow T-shirt, and a white mini skirt, quite cute, about 1m65.

She instructed me to lie on my stomach and gave me an oil rub on my back since my skin was a bit dry. During the classic massage bit that followed (and was pretty good) she at one point kneeled down in front of me while I was faced down looking through the hole in the table, and got a nice view up her skirt. She was wearing some white loose cotton shorts under the skirt, and some stockings. The view was rather nice, and I made sure to tell her with a big smile.

About an hour into the massage, she started asking me something that I just could not understand, but her smile made me suggest that it might be something naughty, so I said yes. She then removed my disposable short while I was on my back, and started making some very funny noise at the sight of my dick getting harder. I then got back on my stomach legs opened, and she slided behind me riding the table. I then had a wonderful sensation as she poured some oil on my scortum and massaged my ass, dick and balls. After a few minutes of this royal treatment, I turned around, and she started giving me a soft, slow and very oily hand job. I motioned to her breasts, and she agreed so I pulled her T-shirt up, unhooked her bra, and started playing with her very nice and firm C-cups. I tried to kiss them, but she wouldn’t let me, so I licked my fingers, and played with her nipples.

I was in heaven; she accelerated her movement, and started making little simulating pleasure noises. I couldn’t hold any longer, and shoot all over myself while she was smiling at me.

Back at the counter, I was presented a bill of 468RMB. It was now 5pm, and I had spent a very memorable 2 hours there. One of my best experiences in Beijing! Not the cheapest place, but certainly one to awaken the senses. Here is a little picture of the place to help people find it.

Three I
09-20-03, 23:18
Hey you paid $41 for a HJ in CHINA!

K Zero
09-21-03, 05:09
Soujourn, LOL, let me get this straight, you found a WG at KFC, and went to your room. After the fun, she buffs your shoes? As in giving your shoes a shoeshine?

China Hunter
09-22-03, 14:29
Vinfalco:

There are several hotels you can try depends on your budget. I have stayed at the 4-star hotels like Asia Hotel, Poly Plaza Hotel. They are all girl-friendly. Another choice will be Jing Guang New World Hotel (5-star). All of them are not too far from Sanlitun.

Tieji
09-22-03, 14:45
Noticed some posts recently that seem to suggest bringing back "guests" to the hotels in Beijing these days is reasonably OK. Any hints on the hotels in/around Sanlitun area? I'm likely to be staying in the Sheraton or Hilton on business soon, but I'm not sure what they're like in that respect (and am in town for such a short stay, I'd prefer not to lose time on bad scenes with hotel security types).

I have to confess I used to live in Beijing a few years ago, but at the time I had an apartment, so I never had to think about getting into hotels. I had the impression some places were OK, others terrible - I remember the girls that used to hang out at the Lido bar being really uptight about the Lido Hotel security after about 9pm . . .

Thanks

Tieji

Lobo
09-22-03, 16:54
Why does it always rain when I get to Beijing? Anyway, staying at the Traders for the first time (usually across the street at the Kerry Center) and had to run down to the underground mall around 8PM because I forgot my toothbrush and deodorant. NOTE: it's damn near impossible to find deodorant at all in China so make sure you bring some. Anyway, sure enough there must have been 5 or 6 different girls that I noticed giving me the eye and trying to hit me up for massage. Then in the lobby of the hotel there was another. Then walking down to Henry J. Beans for dinner there were two more. This area is hopping! I'm quite pleased because my work load this week is quite heavy and I don't have the time or energy for the late night Maggies full-of-beer binge. This is quite convenient. Picked up a hottie at Beans, talked her down to 600rmb, took her to my room, had a thorough workout and now I'm off to bed, all before midnight. Why didn't I check this out before?

Lobo

Marc221
09-22-03, 17:02
Vinfalco,

In this area I find the Kunlun hotel be a good value (5 stars) and next to it Hu Ha Du, reasonable and clean. Both are GF but you will find more girls at the Kunlun lobby bar or at the bar.

Good luck.

Netter
09-22-03, 17:34
Hi folks,

I would like to share my (rather modest ) Chinese experiences with you, even though many of you are much more knowledgable about mongering in Beijing. I visited Bj a couple of months ago, before I learnt about this message board. From my guide book I figured that the Sunlitun area features various kinds of entertainment and that Maggie's bar in particular is the kind of place where a lonely foreigner can find some female company for the night. Actually, I didn't even enter Maggie's, I was just walking down the street wandering if I should enter anywhere, when a cute girl around thirty came up to me and suggested to go to the Hard Rock Cafe together. I paid the cab and her cover charge at the Hard Rock. We danced a little bit and when we had finished the drink included in the cover charge, she suggested to move on. I was (still am) relatively unexperienced, so I didn't ask any questions, but just went along with her, to see what would happen. After we had arrived in my hotel room, she told me that she needed some money and asked me to make an offer. Comparing with you reports I paid quite a lot, 500 RMB and 50 Euros in addition. She told me that this must be her lucky day, because am neither old nor fat and not stingy, and that all the girls at the Hard Rock cafe who saw us where jealous. We took a shower together, had sex two times and chatted for a while. The talking was kind of a turn down, she told me about her daughter and her husband, who left her. After the two numbers I was getting kind of sleepy and since I had all my money and papers in my room, I didn't want her to stay overnight. So I was quite relieved when she suggested to leave. She wanted to fix a rendez-vous for the next day, but I was busy, so I turned her down.

The more interesting experience was with a very cute girl who I met on ICQ. From the photo she had mailed me before, I thought she was very skinny, but when I saw her, it turned out, she was perfectly built. Unfortunately, I didnßt get anywhere with her. I don't know, if this was done by her on purpose or if it just turned out like that because I didn't stay long enough. On the first date I kind of flirted with her and tried to get closer, but she turned me down. On the second date, I didn't try anything, but we had a great conversation, walked around in Bj, had dinner together, etc., she walked me towards her place, but just before we got there, she changed her mind and put me into a cab and sent me back to my hotel. The next day on the phone she told me that she would be busy for the next couple of days, but that she would like to see me again before I left. So met again on my last day, again for dinner. But this time there was little room for improvisation, she had a guide book of Europe and asked me plenty of questions, because she told me that she was planning to visit Europe. Alse, she had another appointment afterwards, so after dinner she just took me to the subway. When we said goodbye she asked to hug her. The next day she sent me an email saying that she only realized how much she liked after I had left. What a bummer... ;)

Well, she has been sending me email since, more or less regularly, and tells me that she likes me a lot and misses me. And from time to time she still mentions her plans to come to Europe and to visit me. I am married and she knows this, to I don't know what she really wants and how much of it is show.

I have been suppressing my desire to go to Beijing again to meet her, but if I get another opportunity to go there for business, I will certainly try to meet her. Am I in danger of making a fool of myself? Or is she honest with me? In which case I would be the mean one, since I am happily married and intend to stay happily married, so I am not looking for more than an adventure.

Bone is Hard
09-22-03, 23:00
While we're on the subject of hotels, I'm booked at the Landmark Hotel in a month from now,which also houses the Hard Rock in the same complex. Haven't stayed there before but does anyone know their "girl friendly" rating. Seems it should be a breeze since they operate the HARD Rock bordelo there. Looking forward to another wonderful China trip in a month. GZ...BJ..SH. Just what the doctor ordered- stress relief.

Bone is Hard

BlnkNameCruiser
09-23-03, 14:58
Beijing Report and Summary of where to get SW's. (from my experience)

this trip day one. Called the nerdy travel agent who I picked up from Wangfujin last time. Remember she is the one who insisted I do her up the ass. :-o
I am officially over her now. My nerd fetish has ended. She is really dorky. 300rmb

Day2 met a really cute little thing called Xiao Li. She is thin and young. got her for 300rmb at her apt from the Lufthansa Center.

What Beijing Lacks in BB shops, it makes up for in ramdom street walkers.

Summary of where to get street action:
• Outside at Lufthansa Center
• Ritan Bei Lu
• Sanlitun Bar street at each end.
• WangfuJian (sp?) Shopping street
• China World Towers shopping Mall and Henry J Beans on Jianguomen
• on Jianguomen in front of Jinglun and Jianguo Hotels and sitting at the Starbucks by those hotels.
• The Malls at Oriental Plaza - in and around the outside.
• The street that connects Tibet hotel and the Wu-something Petroleum Hotel. - this is a bit more locals area, but still available.

blanknamecruiser

European
09-23-03, 17:30
Hi Goldwind

I sometimes go to Shanghai.

Can you tell me some good BBS near Hilton Hotel in
Huashan lu?

Thanks

By the way you should try the Mongolian girls in Maggies.

Bone is Hard
09-23-03, 23:15
Fellow Mongers,

For you that like to know where youre going before you get there, here's a link to a website that has a fantastic map of Beijing. It's in pdf form so you can zoom in to about 800x but 200x is readable and it gives a wider view. Not all of the hotels are listed but most of the streets are as are the important landmarks. You can also print certain sections that you want. I dont think I can download the pdf like a picture since the only accepted downloads are picture extensions.

http://www.mapmatrix.com/tmhtm/htmtm/02101.html

You'll need Acrobat reader to open it. If you have trouble with it, like a box with a red X shows up, then right click on the download text and "save target as" to your desktop.

I'm also posting a SH map in SH forum.

Bone

Soujourn
09-24-03, 11:13
Hello all!

Glad to see my fellows out enjoying the trade near Traders! After all it seems to live its name!. I'll be visiting there again soon. As far as KFC goes, it can't be missed - its basically just around the corner from Traders in the strip mall on Jianguomen. I saw so many girls gathered there each night. Then when the female tout led me to the action I knew what they were all about. Initially I thought they were just students enjoying a cheap meal and place to study! Forget the tout - you can hook them up directly with a smile! Don't forget to tip your hotel staff! I've never been questioned by anyone at that hotel and I have brought women there at all times - sometimes 2 each nite! I definitely want to try a more 'locals' area - thanks for the tips blnknamecruiser, but I need to improve my chinese language. At least knowing Japanese helps with some of the reading, but it doesn't go far in the conversation and I was surprised that alot of Chinese found it a bit rude!

Bone is Hard
09-24-03, 14:59
Sorry, I lied. You cant print the maps. They are print protected. Just tried a few ways to by-pass but couldnt do it. Just commit it to memory, although my upper head becomes void of grey matter when the little head takes over.

Bone

Variant
09-25-03, 11:16
Bone Is Hard:
Actually, it is very easy. Download the file using any download manager application, i.e. GetRight. The address for your download is http://www.cityofnanaimo.com/asia/China/Beijing.pdf. The file size is 671K.

After the download, you can play with it anyway you want.

Cheers.

Alroy
09-25-03, 17:46
Had some more fun last week in Beijing.

Met a very nice Mongolian girl called Erica, kind of small and skinny with very thick long black hair, at Maggies who provided a very nice GFE and moaned often of how she was ejoying the sex. I went to Maggies too early (before 11pm) on a very quiet night and was assaulted by the bar girl staff but luckily ran into Erica -- actually onle 1 of 3 girls that were working at that time. Maggies is a late night place if you want any selection at all. I like the Mongolian girls becuase they can speak some English -- my Putoghua is non-existent.

The next night I met a very attractive Russian girl called Katrine I think at the HRC. She is well built and has huge boobs by any measure but especially in China. She was very businesslike but certainly worked hard for her money -- as I have been pretty active of late it can take a while to cum but this was no problem for her -- she hardly paused in 90 mins. of continuous sex all kinds of positions. Finally CIM on a BBBJ --we were both sweating by then. She is an aggressive and enthusiastic lover but very firm on the price. She is a striking platinum blonde -- natural I think and if you have 800 RMB and are in the mood to really screw I would recommend her. She will attract attention when you walk with her as she is pretty striking and I think you can catch her at the HRC for the next month or so.

Had a bad experience with a girl offered by one of the female touts outside the Sheraton -- she looked OK but was very coarse and not so clean. I really pounded her but did not really enjoy it and kind of kept away from any serious oral / kissing action. Avoid these touts outside the Sheraton while they are cheapish and convenient 400-500, she does not provide girls who will give you a good experience -- also no possibility of communciation as they are from the country and do not know a single english word.

Also went to Hollywood -- a good place to pick up Russian chicks though very few were friendly there were some stunning girls there. One girl came up to me and said "Do you want to f.***?" I declined as even in my whoring I need a little more finesse. Finally went home with a Korean/Mongolian girl who was very orgasmic -- she looked like she was in pain and crying every time she came -- she was great but complained that I took too long and now she would not be able to get another customer. Hollywood is good pickup place for exotic girls from about 10:30 to 1 -- even some really nice Chinese babes but asking for ridiculous amounts -- 1000 or 1500. The Russian girls are pretty standard 800 for one shot and Mongolians easily available for 600. It was interesting that the girl told me that she does not like HRC and Maggies as the girls have to kind of buy access to these places and if they do not have a connection it is very difficult for them to get in without hassles from the other girls mainly.

Beijing is great - I should check KFC and the other cheaper places next time since I would be able to try a lot more of the local lovlies.

Frank Africa
09-26-03, 21:28
Dear netter: Thanks for your detailed and candid report.

Based on what I've read, I would advise you to just forget about the second girl and move on; at the very least I would not go out of my way to contact her. If you're in Beijing again soon and want to give her a call, go ahead, but I wouldn't expect too much. She sounds more like a cocktease who's looking for help to get out of China and may end up driving you nuts. There's always the possibility that she could show up standing in front of your front door in Europe someday, broke and looking for help.

Since you're already happily married and don't plan to change that status, focus in on the girls like in your first story - lots of fun and good sex, but no commitments or head games. There are tens of millions of young single girls in China - why waste time with one who doesn't give it up? I guarantee you that next time you go to Beijing, you'll find a girl who looks a lot like your second girl, and will be just as nice a person, only this girl will give you an award-winning BJ and ride you cowgirl style the night you meet her!

This story is about a girl from Haiti but is relevant here. I was visting Haiti a few years ago and hooked up with a very attractive girl who turned out to be a charming cocktease, just like your second girl. We went to the beach, to the movies, etc., great company but nothing more than a kiss on the cheek. We stayed in touch occasionally over the years mainly through postcards.

All of a sudden, one day she called me on the phone, said she was in Miami and was heading up to the New York area and could she stay in my apartment for a few days? (I live alone). I said yes, so she showed up all flirty but again didn't give me anything other than a kiss on my cheek, sleeping on my couch the first night while I slept in my bedroom. Got to talking the next morning at breakfast and it turned out that she had just enough money to buy a plane ticket back to Miami to see an uncle (or so she claimed), but not enough to get back to Haiti, and she needed to buy presents for her family back in Haiti, and could I help blah blah blah.

The discussion got sillier and sillier and finally I told her that she had to pack her bags up and leave. She refused and I ended up having to call the police to get her to leave. Their proposed compromise was that I call her a cab to drive her to the train station, pay for the cab and buy her a one-way ticket to Manhattan, which I did. So I got off fairly cheap (around $20 total), but all in all I would have been better off telling her to not bother to come see me at all.

Rayman
09-26-03, 23:03
Netter,
If you are happily with someone, forget her completely. Unless you just want a barrel load of emotional problems down the line. btw, what ever she tells you she probably has a dozen such 'internet' guys hanging on her word.
Ray

Orientalovers
09-27-03, 07:27
Dear Friends,

I visited Beijing about six times since 2002. Lately, I had been visited Beijing again on 10 September till 18 September,2003 for my business trip. This visit created a memorable and unforgetable scene in my mind forever. I am confusing about my 'miracle' and my feeling for her. I dont even know what can I do to her.

I represented my company and was invited to Beijing for signing a trade agreement with one of the leading company in Beijing. My Chinese partner arranged me to stay at Jing Guang New World Hotel near Sanliton. My first few days was filled up with appointments and discussions, meetings. During the first three days, at night, they brought me to night clubs and massage parlour for relaxing. They introduced a few chinese girls for me, I had fun with them , but I never brought them back to hotel for overnight. I told them I prefer a young, cute, beatiful sweet Chinese to stay with me overnight, most important not familiar with sex trade. This will make me felt more comfortable and safe.

Finally the agreement was settled on the third day afternoon. After a gorgeous dinner with all partner near WangFuJian, they brought me back to hotel at 11pm. I was shocked when I saw a Chinese girl sit on the sofa in my suite room. My Chinese friend just smile at me and said this was arraged on behalf of their side for me. She will stayed with me for the rest of the weeks if I desired.

She is very very young, beautiful, white complexion, long hair on shoulder. My Chinese friends really know what is on my mind.

Orientalovers
09-27-03, 08:21
She is so beautiful and sweet like the Hong Kong actress 'Irene Wan'. The only different is she is younger and petite than Irene. I was surprised when I opened a bag that my friend gave me before he leave. Inside the bag, there was a bottle of red wine and a bottle of XO, together with a tube of KY lubricant.

She was very shy and nervous when I sit next close to her. Her pinky face turned red when I hold her hand. I told her just relax herself and chat with me as friend. She felt more comfortable and relax after a nice chat with about an hour.From the spot, I knew she is fresh and new. I offered her a glass of red wine. She just leave it on the table without drinking. She is 18, just had her 18 birthday two weeks ago, from a small town near Haerbin. Anyhow, she was sweet, like a true girlfriend to me. She just sit on the sofa when I asked her undress. I took almost fifteen minutes just to help her undress. I could heard her heartbeat and felt her body shivering terriblely. She was very shy and kept her head down when I hold her hand to the bathroom.

After shower, she just closed her eyes since she laid on bed. I touched and kissed her whole body. I could felt the warm from her. I knew she was scared and frightened when I tried to widespread her legs. I saw a nice, pinky pussy in front of me. I tried to insert one finger to her, she was shivering and refused me by close her legs tight. She cried softly. Oh my god, I knew what was happened to me and her. I also knew why my friend gave a KY for. I asked her and she answered she is a virgin. I felt depressed and sympathyed her. I dont think I could fuck her at this atmosphere. I told her I wont touched her if she felt scare and nervous. I like sex, but I respect willingness without force. I like to have sex in gentle, care situation. I couldnt make love with a crying girl in front of me. Finally, she trusted me as she smile at me and willing to give her virginity to me. She said I should have her whatever I like anyway she had to face it sooner or later. She preferred to give her virgin to me. She begged me to be gentle to her when I fuck her. I asked her for a condom, she just shook her head and said she didnt have any. I was shocked at that moment how could I fuck a virgin girl without cap. She told me she was prepared for this and instructed to take pill before she came. Finally, I took her virginity with a lot of effort.

She stayed with me for the rest of the weeks. I really enjoyed together with her. I gave her a lot of money and wanted her to stay clean. I will be returned to Beijing next week, I will meet her again. But my feeling is I dont know what can I do something better for her and how long she could stay clean for herself . I will feel very bad for such a nice girl have to become a hooker.

Apac Boy
09-27-03, 17:46
Octopussy, u need to marry her now. Just do it and don't think about it.

tapioca

Cavechu
09-27-03, 22:10
Octopussy

Enjoy your good fortune. I hope to hook up with such gitl when I am in Beijing next. Thanks for sharing your exp. Keep it coming...

Loafer
09-28-03, 08:40
Maggies: Went there reasonably late, 2 am. About 10 to 12 Mongolians there, only 4 of them decent looking. Some of the others were really ugly. I got pestered by a fat monster even at the time when I was already holding hands with another girl.

The one I chose was not a particularly good looking one either, but the good ones were all taken and I wanted to get settled. I notice, by the way, that timing is particularly important in Maggies: if you go too early, it's dead, and if you go too late, you either get a dog, or you go home alone.

The one I took home was quite drunk and not particularly good in bed. We had agreed on 900 for the night, but the next morning she asked to give her 500 more. "Misunderstanding", she said. I kicked her out.

The Chinese bargirls look ten times better, and I guess they can be taken out as well, if you try hard enough.

My conclusion (in line with my previence experience there): Maggies and the Mongolians are overrated. For those of you who had trouble getting in: forget about the place. You don't miss much.

Orientalovers
09-28-03, 09:02
Tapioca,

Thanks for your reply. Do you really think I should marry her? I am a Malaysian, it is very difficult for me to bring her back home, as problem of applying her citisenship. I am thinking of supporting her in Beijing. How much I have to pay? I am puzzling.

Orientalovers
09-28-03, 09:07
AMPGuest,

Are you familiar the surroundings of Beijing? I will be in Beijing in the middle of October. Please let me know where should I bring her to. I hope I can do something better to make her happy and enjoy. I called her just now, she is waiting for me and stay clean for me. I think I am in love.

Thanks.

Orientalovers
09-28-03, 09:11
Tapioca, AMPGuest,

Forgot to say thank you for reading my FR. Actually I can wrote more detail about my FR, due to lot of members distrusted me and unbelieved my previous FR as a true . If members still trust me, definitely I will posting more FR for all of you.

Best regards and Happy Fucking.

K Zero
09-28-03, 13:06
Hmm, Maggie's discriminate against yellow men?

Orientalovers
09-29-03, 08:41
Hi Friends,

I am a Malaysian and would like to internet chat with some girls in Beijing, but I couldnt connected. Which servers ( MIRC, ICQ, or Yahoo) and which channels should I connected? Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Octopussy

Tieji
09-29-03, 15:02
Loafer

I think you'll find that, for the most part, the Chinese bargirls employed by Maggie's, as opposed the Chinese freelancers that show up sometimes late at night, are actually pretty hard work to bed. I heard the odd claim of success when I lived in Beijing, but my own impression was they were extremely reluctant to go out with customers. Their job was to con the punters into buying them outrageously expensive "lady drinks", and they saw themselves as a real cut above the Mongolian (obviously) and the Chinese hookers.

I doubt if this has changed much, but look forward to finding out when I'm back in Beijing soon. Maggies used to be my favourate haunt - I'll be disappointed if it's fallen off as much as your post suggests.

Tieji

OldAsiaHand
09-30-03, 03:25
Loafer,

I had excellent service from the Mongolians I pulled out of Maggies. Could it be you just had a bad night?

OAH

Loafer
09-30-03, 07:17
It was the third time in a row that I got disappointed in Maggies, and the last time. I don't think I go again.

Perhaps the Mongolians are just not for me. I will stick with the Chinese in future.

Alroy
09-30-03, 21:30
Maggies has been very consistently good for me also, but you do have to go after midnight and I have found always thatthe Mongolians provide the best service for westerners especially.

They speak a little English. They seem to enjoy the work for the most part and are not as mercenary -- if you make them cum you can get all kinds of special favors and extra time They are less inhibited and much more skillful with blow jobs though I think the best blow job I have ever gotten was from a Chinese girl at the Jinghua Hotel KTV in the basement

But there are times where the pickings are slim. I would not give up on it

Also try Hollywood and HRC as they have more selection earlier in the night.

Timeoff
10-01-03, 08:43
Woovictor:

Do any of the girls at the Bamboo Hotel Tea House speak English?

Orientalovers
10-02-03, 09:12
AMPGuest,

I will be in Beijing on 13 october for a week. I have her photos with me, but without her consent, I will not email her photos for you. Sorry! But I will let you know her decision, OK?

If you would like to sketch her look, you may surf the HongKong actress named 'Irene Wan', at least 85% close on face appearance. For the body wise, sorry I am not that lucky and never seen Irene's body before. So, I cant tell you the different between them. :P

Octopussy.

Orientalovers
10-02-03, 09:16
Dear Friends,

I had posted a request on 29 September @15.41. Until now I yet had any reply from members. If you think you can solve my problem, please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards from Malaysia, Octopussy

Spider269
10-02-03, 14:32
3 some or Swing

Hi I am a Expat male in China and love to introduce, nice lady friend of mine for 3 some or swing. They like expat men and pls. email me with facial photo and I will reply.
Beijing only. Stricly no money only fun. spider269@hotmail.com

Alroy
10-02-03, 17:21
The odds of finding an English speaking girl at Bamboo Garden are very slim.

I think it is the kind of place that you should go with Chinese friends and is more expensive than HRC, Maggies when you factor in the KTV costs.

But having said that I had one of my best sex experiences in China with a girl there. She was not a pro and was a truly GFE and was incredible sexually.

I dont speak Chinese but we had no problems communicating on the essentials.

European
10-03-03, 18:11
Recently I went to the dragon spa near IKEA.

It is realy a good place. Clean, friendly people, good service and even noudle soup is free of charge.

Wolf
10-04-03, 03:31
European (and/or others)
Couild you explain how to find the Dragon Spa near the Ikea store.
Indication of package price would also be appreciated as well as what to expect in terms of services.
Thanks a lot

Wolf

Dickie Robert
10-04-03, 11:28
Does anyone have any information regarding Asia Hotel and the night life scene there? Am staying there for a couple of days and I know that they have a health spa and a night club on premise.

Just Me
10-04-03, 14:21
Wolf,

The Dragon Spa is discussed quite a bit thruout this thread.

It's on the North 3rd Ring Road (on the SOUTH side of the street) directly across the street from the large IKEA store on North 3rd Ring Road.

It's attached to a hotel, the entrance is directly off of the street, just to the left of the hotel entrance when looking at it.

Like most other sauna's, the program is the same.

You walk in, they take you to a locker room, remove your clothes, take a shower, go to the sauna. From here, you can get in the huge whirlpool in the center of the men's locker room (althought, that's not for me as I don't want to sit nude in the same water that the rest of the world has been sitting in). Or, you can get a body rub by a big chinese dude (also not for me, there is an extra fee for that, dont know how much as I haven't had it done).

You can then go upstairs and just chill out in the TV room. This is one of the best TV rooms that I've been to in a Chinese Sauna. I't swell set up, the gals are terrific as they're right on top of you getting you whatever you want. Sometimes they'll even have good movies in English playing on the big screen.

When you're ready, mama-san will take you into the massage rooms. There are a couple massage rooms (as you walk into the massage rooms area, turn left at the first hallway) that are mattresses on the floor, instead of the small massage tables. I've always gone to the mattress rooms as you can get a little more comfy with the gals.

You'll get a great massage here, then a good handjob, nothing else.

The fee will be about 600 rmb.

Good luck.

just me

Patrick
10-04-03, 17:20
I am thinking of making a trip to Beijing in December,
could I have some pointers about the place, what are
good hotels, where to look for women and what is the
going rate, does the practice of taking women back to
your room happen, are there lobby girls as in Russian
hotels. Anything that may be useful information for a
first time visitor looking for a little fun in China.
Thanks.

European
10-04-03, 20:50
Hi Wolf

Here you get the namecard of the dragon spa.
Show it to the taxi driver he will bring you there.
Enjoy

European

Wolf
10-05-03, 15:48
European, Just Me
Thanks Folks. This is what the Forum is to be for.
Let's provide good and straight information.
To be return if and when you need in other places where I know my way better. Just ask.
Cheers

Apac Boy
10-05-03, 16:18
Surprise HJ at BBS:

There is a row of about 20 BBS's across from the Ito Yokado supermarket at the East 4th ring road. Thunder Brother and I have walked up and down that road prob like 5 times and have gone into a BBS once together. I also went into 3 more BBSes by myself and nothing was ever offered...until today...

Went into one with an older lady cause all the other shops had guys getting their hair washed. I really only wanted a hair wash for 10rmb today cause I couldn't do it at home (no hot water dammit). So she washes my hair and was massaging my neck and shoulders when she asked if I wanted a full body in the enclosed curtain for 50rmb. Told her I didnt want a full body massage cause I don't like it. She starts massaging my neck and shoulders again for another 5 min. Then she whispered: then how about a HJ for 60rmb? Didn't really want to do it cause she was old but I "reluctantly" agreed cause I was kind of horny after she offered it.

She called another gurl over to watch the shop while we went to the back. She put on some lotion and whipped it out. Throughout the HJ, she kept saying "hurry....u hurry" ERRRRR...fuck....I hate that...oh well, should have known that from the beginning. Finished in like 3 min. Gave her 60rmb and she gave me the tissue that has my cum in it. Told me to throw it away for her!?!? Great souvenior for all u perverts out there.

Total damage: $9USD for a hair wash, neck shoulder massage, and a poor HJ.

When Thunder Brother gets back, we will def. hit that strip again to see if anything more than a HJ is offered.

tapioca

European
10-06-03, 20:38
Is there someone who knows a club named
'Oriental Pearl' in Wangfuying?
It shall be on the 4 th floor.

The girls shall be exceptional beautiful.

Please inform.

Apac Boy
10-07-03, 04:43
i bet 5 maos that any club or ktv in the wanfujing area is a ripoff.

tapioca

Papadum
10-07-03, 07:37
guys you won't believe it (I didn't believe it either....)
It's my third year stepping into the fourth in China and this Labor day is the first time in a week-long holiday that four girls initiated to spend the week with me: One from here in Beijing, 21, a 3rd year student. One from Henan, 24, a U grad last year now working and ready to go to abroad for post-grad in December. Two from Shanghai, both 24 and both U grad and are secretaries now.
I choose to spend the time with the Hunan one (for a number of reasons) and told the rest that I would be on vacation away from Beijing.
It happened that, the girl I spent the time told me that she's a virgin as we went to bed after some caressing/kissing on the first night , then I told her that I would just hold her to sleep and I won't go all the way(I was sincere really...), so nothing happened through the night. On the second night, in the middle of the night as we I hold her and caressed her, she said she wanted to try, I asked her if she's sure about it.....and the rest is history.

All the girls are from the internet, all educated, all are not looking for money....

Waht I can say is: Internet is wonderful.

Orientalovers
10-07-03, 09:09
Dear Papadum,

Read your posting, realized that you are quite happy in Beijing. :)

Recently, I travel to Beijing quite often due to business trip. I had been requested for help to connect IRC chat to China. Since you had mentioned you surf in internet for Chinese girls, does this mean that you are in IRC or ICQ chat. If so, please let me knowwhich server, which chat room and what channel should I go in order for me to chat with those Chinese girls, especially in Beijing.

Hope you can help me solve the problems.

Enjoy your stay in China, keep on report us the FRs then.

Thanks in advance and best wishes from Malaysia,

Octopussy

Crazy Hare
10-07-03, 15:59
I am going to Beijing for around four days in November. What are the most girl friendly hotels? Where are the best places to find women? I'd rather pay more and have a good time than pay less and not have as much fun. However as a monger in NYC I know sometimes the you can spend a lot and get less sevice. Any advice would be helpful.

Crazy Hare

European
10-07-03, 19:04
Hi Papadum

Gongratulation you must be a very happy and lucky men.

I am also realy interested in the Internet site you got all those
angels delivered.

Thanks for sharing your Heaven.

European

Papadum
10-08-03, 06:02
Vinfalco/Octopussy/European:

I've never chatted IRC or spent time in whatever chatroom, it's haywire in the chatroom in China, and 99+% of the girls are in Chinese chatrooms. The most popular site is called QQ, a Chinese substitute of ICQ. it's really good but it's for the locals, you are getting nowhere in those Chinese chatrooms....

To be specific, these are the info of the four girls who asked if they could spend the holiday with me:
The one from Wunan - hotmail.com friends search
One of the Shanghai girl - asiafriendfinder.com
Another Shanghai girl - thatsbeijing.com
The one studying in Beijing - Sohu.com

For AFF/hotmail, etc. you need to be patient, you need to build a 'feeling" with them first by exchanging mails, get the phone number, and SMS with them(this is really a good tools to build the necessary "feeling", and you may need to meet with them a couple of non-scorable times to meet them feel good about you before you can hit the homerun, don't steal base, the chances to score is slim, rarely a safe, when you're out, you're out. I would risk the chance. For example, for the Wunan girl, I meet here once last time while she was in Beijing for visa application, then we kept MSN messaging, scored the second time(the National Day holiday). For the student in Beijing, The first time I met here ofr a tea, second time dinner at HRC and dance the night out, third time scored. For the Shanhgai girls...I've never met with them but chat MSN for a few months already and exchanged pictures....

There is another girl, who's aBeijingese, studying master in Wuhan, I have MSNed with her for three week and she came back to Beijing for the holiday and agreed to meet up. She called me while she was here and we went out for a coffee and then dinner, she was heading back to Wunan on the second day(last Monday), I sent her a SMS saying "when will we meet again", she said "may be today before I go". I then met her and sent her off at the train station.... and I can tell that the next time we meet would be a going, going gone...! (it would be the new year time).

In a nutshell, you need time to "massage the feeling" beofre you can acore...and the scoring is easy, no resistance at all, and in most of my cases, they connotated/initiated it!

IF you want quick turn-around time, That's Beijing is the way to go, a few weeks ago I even got one woman wanted one night stand with me....I asked for a picture....she's not a "pork chop" but again she's not my cup, so I didn't respond further since I can have younger and better ones to spend time with around that time (she's 33)

Internet is wonderful.

Senu
10-08-03, 10:52
Thought I would try the Apartments in City Hotel next to the Den on my next trip. Can anybody advise if they are any good as the price is reasonable and also any problems taking the girls into the place?

Patrick
10-08-03, 18:36
Crazy hare & senu,
I had requested similar information as you a couple
of days ago about Beijing, but it would seem that there
is no-one willing to help out a first time visitor to this
city with some practical advice for hotels & sex!!!

Just Me
10-08-03, 20:31
Patrick,

Please don't get your feelings hurt that "nobody wants to help you", but soooooooo much info is available to you just be reading the previous threads.

It seems like every 2 weeks or so, someone comes on here and says "hey, coming to Beijing in two weeks, where should I go, where should i stay, what hotel is girl friendly, etc etc".

How many times can this get answered?

City Hotel is an OK hotel, nothing great. yes, it's girl friendly and probably the closest hotel to alot of action (Den, maggies, Sanlitun south bar street, Sanlitun, need I go on?)

the scene doesn't change alot in Beijing.
Early places to go: Henry J. Beans near Guo Mao is about the earliest.
In summertime, streewalkers on Jianguomenwai in front of Jian Guo hotel and Four Seasons hotel looking for fun.

Can find girls at Hard Rock after 11.
girls at Den after 10 or so
girls on south bar street, etc
etc

just me

Lucky888
10-09-03, 05:10
Tapioca, next time you go to Taipei....don't bail at Carnegies on a Wednesday night. See my post for what happened after that first night with the freebie.

Give a shout next time you're in Shanghai - I owe you one !
Lucky888

Papadum
10-09-03, 11:59
To: Patrick and guys who want hotel info

You are not ignored, but hotel situation in beijing don't change every other months.... !!!

There have been many messages answered on hotels: cheap, ceonvenient, long-term, girl-friendly...you name it, all answered, and many valuable advises there...just spend a few minutes scroll back and you can find all the answers you want....

If there's anything you couldn't really find, or in doubt of the info, shout again....your new queries would certainly be answered the best we can.

By the way, there are no 100% "girl-friendly" hotal in China. when you are in a hotel room with a local girl after 11pm, you are already infringing the law and you are taking certain risk. It you really want 100% safe.go to a service apartment that the 11pm curfew doesn't apply. End of last year, police raid a hotel and there was an under-age girl in a guess room, both the girl and the mamasan who introduced the girl to the guest were in jail. I don't know that happened to the hotel guest...since this incident was told by a mamasan I know. she know the girls but not the guest.

Patrick
10-09-03, 18:13
Okay guys thanks for the information.

Found It
10-10-03, 05:59
Cruised over to Maggies early this morning more out of curiosity than anything else as the recent posts have been a bit on the negative side. After a couple of drinks a very young, very sexy looking, very blond Russian babe started dry humping my leg and oh boy...away we went.

Name is M****, and, my god!! If you have the stamina this girl is one hot F**king machine. My room looked like a condom recycling center this morning. All positions, all places, all whatever...I just hope she is as old as she claimed..though I guess doing the deed itself is already crime enough in China.

Cost was 7 and 1/2 Red Mao's (which I know is a bit much) but we didn't even discuss price in advance and after this experience, to me it was an unbelievable bargain! Have her cell # for those so inclined.

Stay Safe and Happy Hunting!!

Senu
10-10-03, 12:39
Thanks Just me, Im a frequent visitor to BJ but thought the city hotel looked good value. In my experience Most of the hotels are okay about the girls now but just wanted to check.

Orientalovers
10-11-03, 03:16
Dear Papadum,

Thank you very much for your information about internet sites meeting Chinese girls. Your efforts is very much appreciated. I have link with some Chinese girls on 'thatsbeijing.com', indeed we corresponse quite well.

By the way, I have connected to IRC-china #english, still try to find out some fun chat with those Chinese girls. Once again, the Chinese girls are friendly and loving chatty.

Thanks again,

Best regards from Malaysia,

Octopussy

K Zero
10-11-03, 10:48
Phunter,

Could you please post the number please?

To be honest, I never been to Maggie's. I am Asian (yellow skin), and speak fair good Mandarin. Does anyone think I would have problems getting in?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Weelock
10-12-03, 08:50
To PHunter:

Please post the name and number of the Russia babe. I might be going next year and looking for someone interesting to show me around. It be my frist time over to Beijng.

Thanks,

WHEELOCK

European
10-12-03, 17:45
Have started to search for good barbershop in Beijing.

So far I have not found a one I can recommend.
The one I visited today the service was weak.
Only HJ but much to fast.

Hope being able to tell you better story soon.

Apac Boy
10-13-03, 04:12
European,

u got lucky u even found one that does a HJ....they're pretty rare.

where is it btw???

tapioca

Bonbon John
10-13-03, 05:03
Hi PHunter

Please send that number (Russian girl) to me also.

[email deleted by admin]

Thanks in advance

John

I deleted the email address in the above report. The Forum policy regarding the posting of email address is that if a member has information to share with other members, then that forum member must post their email address and invite the interested persons to send an email directly to them.

This policy is necessary because otherwise the Forum will experience a flood of one line "reports" that are nothing more than additional requests for the information along with an email address, all of which do nothing to enhance the value of the Forum. By asking the provider of the information to post their email address, then everyone who is interested in receiving the information can contact the provider of the information without cluttering up the Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

European
10-13-03, 17:30
Hi Tapioca

In Dongzhimenwai Xie jie there are some. But as already mentioned they are not the yellow from the egg.

But I think there must be some good ones in Beijing. Lets see!

European
10-13-03, 19:04
Does someone knows what
'dup' means?

Thanks

Papadum
10-14-03, 13:19
K Zero:

If you are not a local, bring your passport and show them, no problem. (As long as you don't look and behave like a local)
This same question has been asked and answered numerous times in this thread already.

Sammy_T
10-14-03, 16:25
Guys -

It is silly to post phone numbers in these forums. While you may think you are doing her a favor, what I have found is that when a girl gets her number posted she ends up getting a flood of calls from guys who are not really potential customers, and she changes her number. This happened to one of my favorite girls, Zula. Someone posted her number here, and on my last trip I had to hunt her down at Maggie's to get her new number. I hate to be a *******, but if I post a number for a girl I like (like beautiful Maria from St. Petersburg) then the next time I want to call her I will probably not be able to get her. I'll give you all of the numbers you want if we meet in person, but I'm not going to post any.

This forum is for sharing information, but you have to get off your butt and do a little research yourself. Take 1 night out of the week when you are in Beijing and visit the Pig (see update below), Hard Rock, The Den, or Maggie's. Trust me, you will collect enough numbers to keep you busy for the rest of your trip. When in Beijing I am happy to show new guys the ropes, as are most other guys on this forum. If I am going to be out running around I almost always start off with a couple of beers at the Pig, then move to the Hard Rock around 11 pm, and then to Maggie's around 1 am. Guy's at these places typically know what's what - just strike up a conversation with them and you will quickly be filled in as to the current situation.

As I recall, Wednesday is "retro" night at Hard Rock, and they do not charge a cover. I suggest we establish Wednesday as "new comers" night to Beijing. All you guys seeking information show-up at Hard Rock around 11 pm on Wednesday (you can show up earlier, but 11 pm is when the girl's start to show up). Hang out by the stair case behind the bar. This gives you a good view of the bar, where all of the girls circulate, as well as the dance floor. If I am in town and see a lone guy hanging out by the stairs I'll say hello and try to help you out. I suggest the other experts on this board adopt a similar attitude. The biggest problem with new players is that they tend to over pay, raising the market price for all of us. If we share our information we can keep the price in check, and find out which girls are worth the money, and which are not. If you get some helpful information from a stranger, offer to buy the guy a beer. It's the least you can do!

Pig and Thistle/Whistle Pub in the Holiday Inn Lido:
Several years ago the Pig and Whistle was a real hot spot. You could find girls there starting at 7 pm, perfect for those of us that have to work for a living. Then the Holiday Inn got a new manager who did not like all of the girls bothering the customers, so he ran them off. Plus, the rumor was that he refused to pay off the cops, so they kept raiding the disco behind the hotel (Freezers) to the point where it has now been shut down. On my last trip I noticed that the girls are back in full force. Chinese, Mongolian, and sometime the odd Russian girl can be found at the Pig from around 7 pm until they close at midnight. It seems the current management has a more open policy - either that or he realized that once the girls left, so did most of the patrons, and the pub was not making any money. Either way, it is worth a look.

Apac Boy
10-14-03, 18:57
I can confirm that there are def. working girls at the Pig and Whistle at Holiday Inn Lido. I got da stare from more than 5 girls when I went in last time about 2 weeks ago...

tapioca

BJ Boy
10-15-03, 17:44
Hard Rock was pretty dead when I passed by today around 11pm, so I just left without having a drink. You are right though about the lack of cover charge so at least I did not feel I wasted anything.

Popped over to P&W at Lido and that was pretty quiet too, but I guess that was pretty late for a place that is usually busier early.

Those barber shops opposite the Lido REALLY look interesting though. All the girls were dressed in very slutty outfits and dyed red / pinkish hair. I somehow felt uncomfortable though as there were a lot of police patrols around the area for some reason so I'll leave it for another day.

Apac Boy
10-16-03, 16:33
Bj Boy,

do NOT go to those BBS across from Lido. They start at 600-800rmb for a HJ!?!? I went 4 weeks ago and got a crappy oily massage, 10 mosquito bites, and an ok HJ for 300rmb...AND I SPEAK MANDARIN. The girl was telling me that they regularly get 600rmb easily from foreigners...

tapioca

OldAsiaHand
10-17-03, 04:22
Tapioca,

Things do change. I received a BBBJ for 200RMB in one of those BBS across from Lido a couple of year ago, and the girl was willing to come over to the hotel after work for only 500RMB all night. Somebody has definitely spoiled them.

OAH

Drummer Guy
10-17-03, 07:49
Hi Guys,

I just spent a week in Beijing and it was the most memorable time of my life.

Prior to my visit I hooked up with a 31 year old girl via the internet. She meet me on my second day & we spent the next 5 together. On my last 2 nights in Beijing she stayed over in my room at the hotel. It was unbelievable. I actually think she was a virgin. She asked a lot of questions regarding sex and I really got the impression it was her first time.

I remember fingering her for about 10 minutes. She just gushed with warm juices and orgasimed multiple times. When I entered her she panted like a wee puppy dog - just amazing really. Missionary, doggy, she on top. Fantastic!

She is 31 & looks about 20. I would rate her a 6-7 in looks. But at the end of the day she made my total trip a memory I will cherish for a long long time.

Like big Arnie says, I'll be back!

Jack Spratt
10-17-03, 20:02
The Pig & Thistle at Lido is definitely where it is happening early. Was there tonight from about 10 - 11.30, and would have been at least 20 working ladies. Mainly Mongolians, but also some locals. A few gems amongst them. Quoted US$100, and she wouldn't shift, other than a discount down to Rmb800. Hello.

If no business, she told me they were off to Maggies. And they did, moved as a group at closing time at midnight.

BJ Boy
10-17-03, 21:27
i have already tried a few of those a few months ago. yes, the cost is higher than the more local places and it is no doubt due to the high proportion of travellers that pass by, but if you bargain hard it's not so unreasonable. i like it because there is a whole strip of them and they look very slutty which for me helps set the mood.

Orientalovers
10-20-03, 06:16
Dear Friends,

At last, I returned to Beijing again. I arrived Beijing on 13 October. The weather here was bit of chill, light cold wind, a nice weather for me to walk around Sanlitun area. This time I came alone without accompany. Stayed in Grand Hyatt Hotel is a nice environment. My Chinese girlfriend, name 'xiao fang', brought me to a few of the places where some of the places our member mentioned before, it look that all are very active and hot. I didnt hit any action with the girls around, because my present trip is mainly reserved for my girl only.

Xiao Fang stayed with me for a week. If you still remembered what I had posted previously, she still fresh and sweet to me. She stayed alone with me for the first two nights. We did have a very good time for fun. She still willing to do anything I like with her. She told me she will gave me a surprise later. On the third night, Xiao Fang brought along her best friend, a petite, beautiful young Hangzhou girl age just 18, name 'Xin Yuan'. A real fresh girl same as the first time I met Xiao Fang. For the whole night, three of us stayed together. I really cant believe Xiao Fang brought me another virgin girl in front of me. At first I told Xiao Fang, I wont make love with a virgin in front of her. But she insisted and wanted me be nice to her best friend. At the end, Xin Yuan lost her virginity in front of Xiao Fang. Looked at Xin Yuan's face, I knew she was really painful and excited. Xin Yuan is a cute petite, her tightness I ever had before in my life. This was the first time I did make love with two sweety together. In a 2 in 1 situation, I did spent a great time with them.

Two sweety stayed with me before I departured yesterday. They also promised to stay together for my next trip.

I promised my girls I will be back very soon. Indeed I really enjoy my trip to Beijing again and again.

Octopussy

Papadum
10-20-03, 09:48
are they shutting down google again... my goodness...what's wrong with google? what's wrong with them?

nothing related to this thread...just grudges....sorry.

Jack Spratt
10-20-03, 13:54
Looks like Google is (shut) down again, along with a number of other sites, including the Oz Broadcasting Commission (ABC), which I (used to) look at almost daily to see what is happening back home. I suspect it has something to do with APEC - maybe they think the dreaded F***n G*ng will put in a guest appearance in Bangkok.

Dear oh dear, it really is pathetic.

Intransit
10-20-03, 19:31
Google was down but now seems to be back online.

European
10-22-03, 17:12
Had recently a good experience with a girl from the street.
I found her by accident when I was looking for more
barbershops.

I meet her near Capital Mansion (where the Xindonglu
crosses the Liangma river.

We went to her appartment near by.
Cost 300RMB for BJ and FS.

Papadum
10-23-03, 01:59
European:
In case you don't know..... that Kun Lun Hotel-Hua Du Hotel-Capital Mansion-KFC strip are full of them at night...you did not run into them by accident. In fact you can't avoid running into them if you walk around that area by night.

BlnkNameCruiser
10-28-03, 11:40
I agree... that area they all seem to hang around in the dark part of the street. Maybe that is why if you only drive you never noticed. Walking there I have almost been assaulted ;-)

blanknamecruiser

European
10-28-03, 18:16
I rarely walked during nigth time in this area.
I did not know about this street before.

What I appreciate on the girl I have meet is that she is
not a stressed professional.
She always has a lot of time when I visit her.
She actually allways want me to stay overnight.
She is friendly and happy and
as well the price is reasonable.

Will visit her again.

Apac Boy
10-29-03, 16:31
That girl that I picked up from Sanlitun awhile back called me (yeah yeah...i gave her my cell....) to see if she could come over. I was like "noo..i'm really tired and I have no money". She said "It's ok, i like u...free of charge"?!!?

Of course, being an experienced monger, I declined. Nothing's free fellas.

tapioca

OttoGraham
10-29-03, 17:48
I wanted to point out to everyone the ability to send Private Messages using the software on this site has now been activated. It works well.

However, there is no default "On" setting. You need to physically turn it on by following the instructions on the site.

-Uncle Otto

Please don't forget to donate to www.wsgcharities.com! For every two dollars you contribute between now and November, I will match it with an extra dollar's contribution. Make your Pay Pal or snail-mail contribution by visiting www.wsgcharities.com, and emailing me with your contribution amount and "I'm a friend of Uncle Otto" in the subject thread at "Ottograham@hotmail.com"

Intransit
10-31-03, 19:14
Den was absolutely rolling thick with ladies of the evening tonight. I was there in the company of the illustrious K***y, although just friendly. Regardless, it's always a pleasure.

BJ Boy
10-31-03, 20:56
kitty in the den? i never thought i would see her there. yes, den was packed tonite. too packed! i came home early.

Will John
10-31-03, 22:32
I was offered services by this very unattractive WG last night out the front of the Goose and Duck. It is the first time this has happened to me. Can anyone tell me if WG's are usually available in this area? I would have thought not.

ReallyaNiceGuy
11-01-03, 03:02
This was my first trip to China and so this will be my first post.

The first two nights in Beijing it was midnight before I was done with business and back at the hotel. Well it was late and I was alone so I just went out walking around the area of Beijing International Hotel where I was staying. I guess that I was looking for an area where there would be some BBS but I didn't have any luck. I did go down some alleys where I saw barber poles but did not see the kind of women in them that I thought I would see so I passed.

On the third day, Saturday10-18-03, I had a business dinner at Beijing Landmark Towers.

After dinner we, I was with a guy friend that spoke Chinese, went to Passion to check it out. They let us look around the club, without paying the cover, but there was not a lot going on at 10:30PM. But on the way out we saw lots of girls getting out of cabs and going in the club.

Next we went around the corner to check out Hard Rock.
All of the women inside looked like they were in groups and just hanging out.

Back to Passions, paid the 120 RMB cover, and found the place packed with beautiful girls.
After sitting down we were covered with them, they all wanted to know if we wanted to pay for talking and dancing. Keep telling them that we didn't but we were loving the attention. Finally I met one that I really liked, she was so sweet and nice and sexy and beautiful. Her name was Wang Dan Yang and I have her number and a photo. I came right out and told her it was my first time to Beijing and I was only looking for sex. She said it would be $500 USD to go back to my hotel. I just smiled and told her that I must be in the wrong place because I only wanted to spend $100 USD. Well she didn't go away and after some talking we settled on $200 USD.

At the hotel she asked if I wanted to take a shower with her and I agreed. It was great with a lot of touching each other and drying each other off. In bed she was wonderful and there wasn't anything she wouldn't do or let me do and we did it all. When it was all over I had three pops in three and a half hours.

Next I'm off to some other cities China so other post will be in different areas of the board.

reallyaniceguy

Mike

Intransit
11-01-03, 08:01
Gents,

Any place in Beijing that's a reliable source of Xinjiang girls? I was at 1001 Nights for dinner last night, and a couple of the customers were just ridiculously stunning.

SeattleGman
11-01-03, 21:14
Mike -

Do some research here before shelling out the $. I don't mean to be rude, but you are ruining the market price. I think your $100 USD should have been your top offer. Certainly $200 is over priced for Beijing and the rest of China. I realize that in other countries, $200 is cheap or average. Girls always argue that the money is nothing for westerners, but the market price is the market price. Just my POV. I'm always for tipping great service though.

OldAsiaHand
11-02-03, 02:25
SeattleGMan,

Have you been to Passion? My normal ST price is 150-200RMB (see Shenzhen thread), but even I have paid 1,500RMB out of Passion. The girls are absolutely gorgeous; some could even be on the cover of Vogue magazine. IMHO, this is the best of the best in China.

OAH

Mike, can you post the pic to support my POV?

Intransit
11-02-03, 03:28
I'm with OAH on this one.

Gman, I think to say there is one market price is like going to a market and expecting all "fish" to be one price, regardless of whether it's salmon or catfish. $100 is A market price for a certain type of girl for a certain length of time, but it's not the only one.

Apac Boy
11-02-03, 06:14
I don't think those old janitors at Passions will fuck for less than 500rmb. :)

Was in Sanlitun area and decided to goto Rock and Roll. Didn't get mobbed by drink girls like I thought I would so I was just drinking and watching. Stayed till about 5am and was about to head out when this 7 followed me and asked "if I wanted to play". Well, it was 5 and I was tired but decided to ask if anything else was possible. Told her I only wanted to play at my apt..She smiled and said that's possible too, for 800rmb!!! I'm sure I could have negotiated that down to 200-300rmb but I was tired anyways...

tapioca

pekingdog
11-02-03, 16:50
Compared to the (mostly) ugly, expensive girls at Maggies, the beautiful but more expensive girls at Passion are a not such a rip-off.

Beijing is getting too expensive these days. I figure it is better to go to Beidaihe for a weekend and nail little massage girls for 250 RMB. I've had a couple of 8's there for only that much.

Any other weekend escapes that fellow hunters could recommend?

Lucky888
11-02-03, 18:59
Noted that Mike said he had 3 pops in 3.5 hours with the Passions girl. Good work, Mike. That's pretty good use of the money if she was a real passions-caliber girl. Sometimes you just want (and really value) fantastic service, eh?! Hope you can post the pic of her for all to see.

Cheers,
Lucky888

Bad Boy Billy
11-03-03, 01:31
Will be in Beijing Nov 20 - 22.

Passions is located in Sheraton Great Wall Hotel? Are these the best ladies? What is the reasonable rate that will get success?

What bars should we head to for the Russian girls?

SeattleGman
11-03-03, 01:42
Intransit and OAH -

You guys are the experts, so if you guys think Mike paid a fair price then okay. Mike said it was his first time in China, so I ignorantly thought he got taken (because I never paid that much before). I have never been to Passions so I don't know the going rate there. The highest I paid in Asia was in Macau, and it was 2000 RMB, but for overnight. The highest short time was in Shanghai for 1300 RMB. I agree that market price varies in accordance to city, establishment, quality, etc. I think I enjoy the hunt and the process of negotiating a good, fair price. Thanks for POV. I don't have any problem with being corrected here. That's what makes this forum a great resource.

Frank Africa
11-03-03, 16:00
Dear ReallyaNiceGuy:

I'm glad that you did not give in and pay that chick Wang Dan Yang $500 US. Even high-class US escorts don't ask that much! The $200 that you actually paid is still a little high for China, but at least you got 3 pops.

Three I
11-03-03, 18:22
You guys are paying too much for these girls I only tip $60 for the girl in China town USA. What are you guys thinkinmg over there! No wonder why some of these women are so bit*hy when they arrive in the states, because some westerners spoil them! China is a poor country/per capita income so pay accordingly.

Pinay Lover
11-04-03, 00:36
Dear ReallyaNiceGuy,

I hope you do not think $100 is a market price in China, Beijing included. But your really hurting the budget travellers like me when doing business in China. For $200 you should have had an all day experience, tip included. But, you must have been dressed in a business suit and the sorts for the women to assume such a price. And girls at Passion are deifnitely gorgeous and argueably model quality. 3 pops for 3.5 hours, can't argue with that with Beijing getting expensive lately.

Since we do all have different budgets, price for quality makes for good and heavy conversation in the forum. I'm sure many other posters and readers await more of your experience waiting to be told.

Gweilo
11-04-03, 04:00
Any tips for a Sunday night out in Beijing? Are the usual places (Sanlitun, HRC, Maggies, Beans, etc.) totally dead or same as other nights? What are some good places (and good times to be there)? Or is it hopeless?

Thanks

ReallyaNiceGuy
11-05-03, 06:12
Thanks for the comments and the support.

This being my first trip to China I wanted to make it a memorable one.

When this happened it was my third day in Beijing and it was my last night, it was late, I don?t speak Chinese and I was not going to leave the city without having sex with a Chinese girl at least once! The girls I saw at Passions were the most beautiful I had ever seen and I think that they can get away with charging whatever they can get. They were there and I wanted one real bad.

I have to tell you that from my point of view I had a wonderful experience with great sex with a beautiful Chinese girl and I got a great deal.

All together I was in China for 14 days and I do have more to post just trying to find the time. I will tell you that I had fun in Yantai, Wuham, Huangshi, Yichang, on the Yangtze River and in Shanghai.

Mike

reallyaniceguy

Papadum
11-05-03, 07:08
SeattleGman, Pinay Lover, Frank Africa, Three X et al:

You guys need to understand the ball game before you comment. and Three X, come to Beijing for a week before you talk.

You are get a room at a motel for $39.99 and you can also get a room at the Four Seasons for $399. you just need a bed to sleep on right?

Many girls at Passions are definitely gorgeous. Some of them just don't sleep around. period. You just can't talk them in. Some don't want to go to bed with customers but couldn't refuse an indecent proposal. Some are ready to go at the goabout price at Passions...and there are some average/not pretty girls would accept lower offers.

RMB2,000 (us$250) is already anegotiated price. RMB1,500(US$180) is a good price for overnight. If anyone can get a girl out for less than RMB1,000(US$120), then either you are extremely lucky or the girl is not of Passions' ISO2003 quality!

You can pay 99 cents for a beef jerky, or you can pay $19 for an A grade Angus beef. Passions is one of a kind, don't take that as market going rate. And anyone pay a little more there would not ruin the market price. Because girls are Henry Beans, Rark Rock, The Den, etc would jump around all htese places. Typical Passions girls wouln't.

At passions, you can definitely see some most beautiful girls in China. (some bad ones too, of course)

Intransit
11-05-03, 08:34
Consider this the opening round of the flame war.

I love it when guys who don't know Maggie's from McDonald's are gonna roll into town and tell ME, or Just Me, or Papadum, or any of the other long-timers that we're "ruining the market" like we don't know what fucking day it is.

I've been here seven years. I know EXACTLY what my money buys me, and I spend it accordingly. If you think it's too expensive, either get a better job or go to Cambodia on your next trip. I frankly couldn't care less whether I'm ruining the market for travelers or not. What, we have backpacking *****mongers now? Does Lonely Planet tell you where to get a blowjob with your muesli?

Papadum is exactly right--what's next, we're going to be told we're paying too much for noodles, that we shouldn't have spaghetti because we're ruining the market?

The market price is exactly what I say it is. If I want to spend 1000 or 2000 or 10000 RMB that's my money and my business between me and the lady.

Let me know where you live, and next time I'm in town I'll tell you that you're paying too much for groceries.

Tamade
11-05-03, 10:11
I agree with the "senior" members of this board. Excluding certain fine establishments in Macau, Passions is without a doubt the best in terms of quality south of the Great Wall. Premium product comes at a premium price. Though 1,500rmb to turn a 9+ chick inside out is not a bad deal.

Arbat
11-05-03, 10:30
Intransit:

YOU ARE A LEGEND!

Everywhere in the world is full of these people who pretend to know how to make business and how to get the best prices and how they could do better if they were you. But they either don't live where you live and where the market is, either (when they come) they just look for cheap prices forgetting about quality and service (just to support their convinctions).

And please let me finish in this way: if a girl likes you and goes back home with you FOR FREE or for a ridiculous amount of money, is she ruining the market for the other girls? I don't think so.

Apac Boy
11-05-03, 16:31
I just paid 60rmb for 12 chicken wings at KFC in China. Not everything is cheap here and it is def. not the case for Passions. Did you guys check out that article in that's beijing about living here either on a budget or lavishily? Each is possible here and Passions just caters to the latter.

tapioca

Gweilo
11-05-03, 16:58
Intransit and Papadum, I'm with you. I live in HK and get to various Mainland cities every month. It really cheeses me off when people who have never been to the places in question feel as if they have to add their uninformed comments about what they think someone has done wrong.

The price is whatever the seller thinks the market will bear and whatever the buyer is willing to spend, and your mileage may vary. And even within cities it varies according to looks, mileage, location, services and dozens of other intangibles.

Yeah, in all these places, you can find someone for 25 bucks, and if you're lucky she'll still have three of her original teeth and there will be cures for whatever diseases she's carrying.

(Still need some tips for a Sunday night in Beijing tho!)

Rab
11-05-03, 22:23
Hi Guys,

Been reading the last days or so posts and have a question for you all.

Do any of you know of a place like Passions in Shanghai? Now before you cut my gones off for posting here, I have been trying to find info from the Shanghai area for a few days and haven't gotten any feedback yet at all.

I am more than willing to pay the quoted prices (1,500RMB) for someone awesome. Shoot I pay double that in the states for one hour.

I will be in Shanghai in late Jan. and really would like to find someone special to spend a night with that is awesome and clean, and I don't want to do the BBS thing at all, that just isn't me. I don't mind a good party at all but not in an BBS or American AMP either.
so any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

In advance I wil says THANKS FOR THE HELP!

Rab

Just Me
11-06-03, 02:45
All,
I, along with Intransit and others here, find it hilarious that someone who has probably never been to our fair city trashes all of us for paying too much.

ThreeX, all I can say is you are clueless about Econ 101. Supply and Demand buddy, look it up.

It is true that Passions has great looking women, but I just don't like it there for some reason.

Waiting at the door for an ICQ cutie to come in, have some great sex, and then take off is more fun for me than Passions. That anticipation is great. But, that's just me. Hence the name.

I don't mind paying for it, I just don't feel like forking out a bunch of Red Mao's when I don't need to. Can find it cheaper thruout the city, with enough quality and value for me.

Good luck all.
And to Three X, get a clue.

just me

MpfsLover
11-06-03, 07:15
Agree with Just Me, Intransit and Papadum.

Passion is a high class, high end KTV night club. With that status, comes with higher prices, and higher quality girls.

I went there once, and I was taken a bit by the establishment, with all those ladies lining up in long silk dresses greeting you.

I brought a girl with me, so did not pick up anyone inside. I was told Passion girl will sit with you and chat for 500rmb.

Hey, this is Beijing, and this is THE Passion. The higher value comes with the territory.

cheers,
mpfslover

Apac Boy
11-06-03, 11:11
u can negotiate the fee from 500rmb to about 300rmb for the talking...in case u want to chat in the future

tapioca

Will John
11-06-03, 12:16
I hear heaps of you guys talking about Passions. Where is it? What exactly is the scene there like?

Thanks.

WJ

pekingdog
11-06-03, 17:56
I must agree with the majority of the recent posters. If some fellow mongers view sex as purely a commodity product, then they are free to pursue the cheapest options available.

For those of us who need a life-long memory of a tryst with a 9+ model on rare occasions, there is Passions. Believe me, when you've shagged a hundred women, you don't have pleasant recollections of the mediocre one who was #42. A girl from Passions can make up for a bad year at work and almost make you forget your divorce settlement.

For some hobbyists with healthy bank accounts to spend 2k or even 3k for Passions take-out, this will not at all affect the prices of the downmarket hags.

In reality, sex is not a commodity. Just as a six year old Santana is not a new Ferrari, Passions babes are a cut above the Hard Rock Cafe girls. You pay more for quality- but only if you want to. Those who aren't interested are free to head elsewhere.

Bad Boy Billy
11-07-03, 03:08
Advice required please.

Can somebody who really DOES know what goes on in Passion and at WHAT price the ladies CAN be bought please advise.

The RIGHT information only please.

What locations are best to find the Russian girls?

Are girls at Beans and Hard Rock compareable?

Den is a nightclub?

I will be in Beijing for 3 nights - we all know how precious opportunities must be fully utilised so would REALLY appreciate advice from those that DO know.

Intransit
11-07-03, 04:19
WillJohn,

Go back a page or two and read the posts. It's at the Great Wall Sheraton Hotel.

StudFarm
11-07-03, 11:36
Hi,

I am visiting Beijing and Shangahai during early Dec. What is the mode of operation at PASSIONS? Do the girls approach us or should we make the move? Advice from experienced mongers requested. Is ther any problem in bringing Passions girls to the rooms at Great Wall Sheraton.

Papadum
11-08-03, 16:26
To those who are interested to try out Passions:

Don't expect to take just any one out for RMB 1,500 - that is not the average going rate, many would ask for much more.
IMHO, RMB 1,500 is considered the threshold for the real Passions quality. For many, they just would go with you for that rate.

Papadum
11-08-03, 17:36
Interesting enough that those guys over at the Shanghai thread have been much more interested in BBS, while guys over here wants to talk more about the Passions.....isn't that too extreme....?

Anyhow, personally BBS is not my cup.

Intransit
11-09-03, 15:15
Fess up: if any of you authors picked up two girls outside of China World Tower 1 Starbucks (across from Henry J. Bean's) around 9:30 Sunday night, let me know. I saw you and the two girls, don't worry, I won't photo ID you, just wanna know if they were any good. Seemed to be quite a few SWs around the China World.