PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2006 North China - Beijing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Huangtou
06-26-04, 15:31
Gentlemen,

Greetings & thanks to the honorable Jackson for finally approving my membership. I have been a fan and reader of this section for quite some time and am finally able to make a journey to the middle kingdom after an absence of almost 20 years. Needless to say there have been many changes as evidenced by your writings. I hope to be a contributor soon after my arrival in a couple of weeks, but I need some assistance.

Has anyone come up with the often mentioned Hotel List or Beijing FAQs? I’d greatly appreciate it if anyone would please pm me their suggestions for reasonably priced, girl friendly hotels in Beijing. Also the latest suggestions and locales for finding friendly and willing pro and non pros in Beijing would be a big help. Perhaps I could repay the favor with a round or two at St. M’s or somewhere else. Or, if you fancy something only available in the states, I might be able to bring it along for you. Keep up the good work and play safe.
Thank you and good luck to you all!

BJ Boy
06-27-04, 07:27
For those of you who are ethnic Chinese but from overseas and want to sample the delights of Maggies, here's another idea - it's a short one hour plane ride to the Mongolian capital, Ulaan Bataar where there is an endless supply of hot, willing Mongolians. And unless you forget to get a visa, you WON'T be refused entry! Just an idea. Oh, and make sure you go before the winter which is very long and bitterly cold.

Intransit
06-27-04, 08:29
Citizens of many countries do not require visas for Mongolia, including the United States and Singapore.

BJ Boy
06-27-04, 10:01
Yes, that's true, but if you are a Canadian or UK citizen for example, you will not be allowed to enter without a visa, so best to check first.

Noble Gent
06-28-04, 01:50
Guys,

I am heading over to Nanjing for a week tomorrow, can someone give me some suggestions? BBS or pros that can spend the night will be great. Thanks a lot, I will definately report. Please PM me with the info.

NG

Mock A Bee
06-28-04, 03:44
Regarding getting into Maggie's if you are ethnically Chinese or Asian, the easiest way to get in is to go in with a lao wai friend, or walk in like you know what you are doing and speak only english if they ask you questions.

Best of luck.

Kunshan
06-28-04, 07:58
A Chinese friend of mine came in with me and another Laowai mate on Sat night, no problems from the guards, but its better not to look like you know the guards might stop Chinese people, a little confidence required.

The Jello
06-28-04, 08:34
I'll be in BJ tomorrow night.

I need some Mongolian bbq.

Is it ok on Tuesdays at Maggies?

Tks guys!

The Jello

Kilmarnock
06-28-04, 16:41
Hi all,

Free at last to post. Life's small joys.

If anyone is up for a drink or two in Beijing over the next week please contact me. It'll be my first visit there, and I am looking fwd to it. Maggies seems like a hot spot, but anyone up for going more local as well?

After almost two decades in Bangkok, the change to China is refreshing. These Chinese women can be very sexy, can't they?

Hope to here from fellow adventurers.

When in Bangkok, I am happy to return the tour.

Out.

KM

BJ Boy
06-28-04, 18:32
If you are Chinese and you go to Maggies with a laowai then it doesn't matter if you look confident or not, the guards will not dare to stop you in front of your friend, only if you are going solo they will block the entrance and say something like "members only" and ask you for your card. This is of course just a tactic (there is no membership card).

I don't think looking confident will help if you are alone. I've still been prevented from entering until I produced my foreigners residents permit then they waved me in. Other times I HAVE been allowed in without any trouble but that I think only happened once.

Member #2113
06-28-04, 18:50
I am coming to Beijing for a month in August. I am learning Mandarin at the Beijing Chinese language and culture University. I am getting a serviced apartment, and wonder is I will have a problem bringing up girls, as I plan on meeting a few. ha ha.

Anyone know if any action in the Haidian district?

Thanks

Soujourn
06-28-04, 19:30
Beijing breifly,

1) Maggies this weekend. Flooded with Mongolians. Had a great time in the <=1000rmb range.

2) Other clubs to have a great time - Scitech Bulding, MIX,Vics, Hard Rock (Rock and Roll) not <the> Hard Rock next to Sheraton, though if you are lazy and just want an easy pickup - it's good.

3) Ultra guestfriendly hotel - Wanfuching near the Oriental Plazq downtown.

Etaoin2003
06-30-04, 00:30
Is there a typical "look" for the Mongolians that is different from the ethnic Han Chinese? Can anybody summarize, or even point to a photo from the gallery?

Far East Andy
06-30-04, 02:38
Nobel Gent,

If you are in Nanjing, head over to the Irish Bar in the Sheraton, no problem picking up there.

Also go to a club called Scarlet, loads of students up for a good time.

There is also a good report under the Nanjing section about a massage place there, if I remember correctly they charge about 300 rmb for the full monty.

Good luck

FarEastAndy

Knight
06-30-04, 03:56
Check this out. I got from Mongolia board. In my opinion, they are very similiar as ladies from North East China.

http://gallery.bultuush.net/gal/categories.php?cat_id=4

Intransit
06-30-04, 04:41
http://mongolgirls.narod.ru

These are pretty typical-looking Mongolians.

Alex Rock
06-30-04, 20:01
I find the Mongolians eager and "cheap" but Maggie's is usually my last place, after trying the higher end places, but give me the girls of Passion for better skills and technique any time. Lily is back at Passion after being away for a few weeks. She's tall and sophisticated looking and speaks English. She gives a superb sophisticated afternoon session for 3000 - her techniques are incredible - and then if you tell her what else you want to try she'll arrange to get you any type of girl you want within an hours notice. I end up paying more but - these Chinese girls give much more than the Mongolians. The Passion girls start at 5000 a night but will come down to 3000. The best time to go is 1.30, when the remaining girls will drop their prices. In my book, at Passion, you definitely get better quality.

The SW's were back in huge numbers last night.

Beijing Xiber
06-30-04, 21:08
One afternoon this week, I was driving southbound on Anli Lu just south of the 5th ring road and saw one bbs after another. They all were one room with a bored looking girl out front. Anyone ever checked this out?

Miclac
07-01-04, 02:28
I think these prices are crazy. 5,000 a night?!! Really, in the usa you can get a pretty hot girl for that much and this is China. I think I need to avoid Beijing. I just don't believe these girls can be hot enough or good enough to be worth that kind fo cash.

The Jello
07-01-04, 07:14
Well I went on my own on Tuesday and sat by the pool table to check the girls there.

I dont agree with Alex Rock when he says they are eager and cheap. Maybe if you are chinese you may like better the local girls but as a laowai I find Mongolians better meat for my teeth.

Anyway after few rounds of gin-tonic and a couple of cigars i made up my mind and went for a tall girl named Tuya.

She has meaty lips and rides the horse like a warrior.

Total satisfaction guaranteed!

I'll be coming back in August and if you down to Xiamen pm me!

I'll show you around. No mongolians sorry!

Gr8Lenny
07-01-04, 10:44
Dear friends,

As a complete newbie (both here and in China), please excuse my questions.

I intend to spend three nights in Beijing commencing on July 7, and then move to Shaghay for 5 nights.

Naturally, I would welcome any help you may wish to give.

If anyone is up to 'joining forces' when I am in Beijing, please PM me.

Is it common to get anal sex in China?

Many thanks for your bother,

Soujourn
07-01-04, 12:03
imo - i think it's all ymmv when it comes to any girls in china - whether mongolia, sichaun, north, south whatever. i've had great experiences and poor experiences at all prices and variety.

lately i go more the semi-freebie who are out on the prowl for a cool bf and a little extra spending money or shopping. they are usually found at the non cash-girl clubs - like inner affair, suzy wongs, 798, etc.. the places less known for obvious mongering.

the best pickup line i have ... "i'm shopping for gifts, can you help me?" it works for the cuties working at the nice stores especially !

but - i've had some rip roaring times with a fowl mouthed mongolian who had a vengence to to take out her 'bf break up' with me by f* like her life depended on it for over 6hours! talk about rodeo sex - the room in the hotel (sheraton) was nearly trashed - every piece of linen and towel was spent, the mini-bar completely emptied and rep001tered remains of torn clothes everywhere. damn it was fun.

s

OldAsiaHand
07-01-04, 14:46
Alex Rock:

I'm sorry, but I just think that RMB 3-5k is absolutely ridiculous for P4P in China, no matter how good they are. I have been to Passions on several occasions and I do admit some of the talent is top quality. I could not resist one girl and paid RMB1,500 ST from there a few years back. Yes, she was a real stunner, but the service was only mediocre.

Just my POV.

OAH

Sammy_T
07-01-04, 15:57
I have to agree with OldAsiaHand. I am not cheep, but the most I have ever pay a girl is $150US (1250RMB), and that was after agreeing to pay 1000RMB, but having such a great experience I thought she deserved more.

To agree to pay 3000RMB to 5000RMB for an hour session with a provider without even knowing how she will perform seems like a really big gamble to me. In my experience the real stunners know they will get business just because they look good, and 9 times out of 10 they will not preform. Of course, that 10th one I will reward based on her performance. For 3000RMB I can have you taken care of by a beautiful, young Mongolian girl all weekend long, and for 5000RMB she would probably service you all week - thats 24 hours a day for 7 days.

On the plus side, Passions is known to be high price, so over paying here will only affect the price of other passion girls, not the over all market in Beijing. Just remember that each time we over pay a girl we are slowly raising the average cost. The key is to pay what the service is worth, not what the market will support.

By the way, I have heard that the old freezers behind the Lido hotel is going to open back up under the name Black Rose. They are going to try and compete with Passions for the high end market. Should open sometime this month. If anyone ventures in please post your experience.

Red Rock II
07-01-04, 18:36
Hello everyone!

Being away from China for almost 20 years, I am still be able to speak perfect chinese. However, I feel that I am a totally a stranger when I try to tour around the town. I went to Maggie's a couple of days ago, but I was stopped by the guard. On my way back to where I stayed, I saw about 20 to 30 sw on the west side of East 3rd ring near Chaoyang Bei lu. Has anyone tried them out? Please share some experience of yours.

BJ Boy
07-01-04, 20:32
I've had a reasonable amount of experience with both local and Mongolian girls and in my experience the Chinese girls cannot compete with Mongolians for service and enthusiasm in general (of course there are exceptions, but overall this is my experience). There is no way Chinese girls have better technique and skills as a general rule in my opinion. Of course Mongolians aren't everyones taste and that's fine. They tend to be bigger and wilder. I enjoy both Mongolians and local Chinese and I personally don't have any preference either way, mainly because I enjoy variety.

I'll be honest, I've never taken a girl from Passions mainly as I cannot justify handing over the kind of money they are asking for, so I will not say they aren't worth it, but I have heard several friends who did try and remarked that the girls were undoubtedly stunning, but the service was very ordinary.

Tequila Kid
07-01-04, 21:06
I have been out of action for 1 1/2 years (busy in the states). I return to China end of July for 2 weeks.

I know about Maggies, but the action gets started a bit late for my taste. Where do the mongolians hang-out before they arrive at Maggies?

ER

Angel Eyes
07-02-04, 01:17
Hey guys,

It's starting to feel like you're "rushing" Alex Rock. As far as I can tell, it's probably just that he's in a position where he can pay that kind of money, without hurting too much. The fact that you prefer to pay the 1000 RMB or so at Maggie's, doesn't make you "right".

Alex Rock, despite what I just wrote, please notice that I've been reading this forum for a while now, and it seems everytime someone wrote about taking a girl out from Passions, he wrote about the service being medicure. So it's not just for you they write it, it's probably true, in general. I hope for you you can find the exception to that.

This all comes from a guy who won't even pay Maggie's prices. But, if my income was different, my outgo would probably also be different.

By the way, although they have a price, freebies are still cheaper, cleaner (meaning considerably less chance for disease), and more likly to be more enthsiastic. However, they're time consuming.

Mock A Bee
07-02-04, 02:31
IMHO 3,000-5,000rmb is a rather high price to pay. There are options out there, such as maggies for less, and just as good. as well an even better value are the freebies for the cost of dinner, for a pretty good GFE - an obvious GREAT value for what you pay.

In fact for that much money, you can get a GFE to stay with you all month.

IMHO, way too much for China. But I guess if you have to have the babe with the super stunning drop dead gorgeous looks, tall and with silicone, then I guess you know where to shop.

Best of luck!

BJ Boy
07-02-04, 04:30
Yeah, Alex, sorry if we seemed to gang up on you. I for one am just a little jealous as I can't afford to pay those kind of prices for a stunner like you described. And sounds like you were happy so well done!

Jack Spratt
07-02-04, 06:33
ER

Pig & Whistle, Holiday Inn, Lido.

BTW, this information is easily found by using the "Forum Search" function.

jack

The Jello
07-02-04, 08:58
BTW,

I heard some Mongolians venturing into Shanghai.

Does any one knows where do they hang out?

A year an half ago I met a girl named Solongo at Lido and i lost her number, is she still around?

Kunshan
07-02-04, 10:35
Just my POV,

If a guy like Alex Rock has such a good budget why doesn't he keep a few mistresses instead, much much better service and at similar prices.

If you got the money why not use it.

Beijing Xiber
07-02-04, 11:37
I think you can get the price down at Passions if you juts treat the girls like real people. A few years back, I had to take a guy from Thailand there cuz he had heard so much about it from guys in China. Well when we got there, as usual there were some stunners and the opening offer was 5k.

With an incredulous look on my face, I told her with a straight face that she could pay me half the price and I guranteed her satisfaction and if she wasn't satisfied, she didn't have to pay at all!

Well, she almost fell out of her chair laughing so hard. She stayed with us the rest of our time there and by the time we were ready to go, she told me to pay her what ever I wanted if I took her out ST or LT!

Too bad we had to catch the midnight flight to Thailand. It would have been fun to see what price she would have been happy with. But what ever it would have been, I'm sure it would have been more than what I paid for all weekend in Thailand. And that's another story.

So treat them nice and you'd be surprised what can happen when they like you as a person and not just as a customer!

Vinfalco
07-02-04, 17:42
Hi friends,

I went to Hard Rock last trip. One of my best encounter was with the girl named Katrine, who was from one of the Eastern countries I believe. I took her to my hotel. She was quite young, no more than 23, sort of innocently looking, blond hair, with amazingly hard and slim body, with tits, legs and ass to die for. She spoke a good English and we laughed and behaved silly enjoying ourselves for almost an hour, during which I came twice. (All for the single price of RMB600) When we were playing and joking she became very very wet naturally and were tremendously enjoying my caressing whilst sucking my willie. I banged her hard in doggie style and her tight firm tiny waist was a heaven to grip and control the fastening gyrations. She was growling with pleasure and begging for more. Second time after I caught my breath (which only took a few minutes - given how lovely the gal was) we did it in the missionary position just moving slowly like a couple of long-time lovers. I only paid for one shot but she was more than willing to do me again (no lubricant, again, was required). I looked into her most beautiful eyes and explored with my externals all the cavities and depths of her fantastic body. She was definitely one of the most mindblowing gal I ever had my business to do pleasure with. I tried to find her again, on several occasions afterwards, but to no avail. Maybe I just dreamed her up (nah, of course I didn't)!!

Big One
07-02-04, 17:48
Mongolian women versus Chinese women

This is a question for you mongerers that have sampled Mongolian delights (ie: at Maggies) here in Beijing! I realize that it is always difficult to make generalizations about a group of people, as everyone is different. But, how would you compare the personalities/behavior of Mongolian women compared to Chinese women? I have heard it said that Mongolian women behave more like “hardened” Russian women (albeit with Asian features). Is this true? Also, physically, do the Mongolian women look identical to women from Northeast China? I have heard it said that Mongolian women are identical but have better asses and breasts.

Big One

Sammy_T
07-02-04, 20:14
First, I want to apologize for dog piling on Alex Rock - everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and we all have different needs and desires which are certainly satisfied by a wide variety of women. I just hate to see a brother get ripped of, but hey, if you have the money, spend it!

I am addicted to Mongolian women, so my opinion regarding Chinese vs. Mongolian is probably a little slanted, but I will do my best to remain neutral.

I do not find the Mongolian women to be hardened like the Russians - on the contrary, I find my experience with them always to be of the GFE variety. Of course it comes down to the individual girl. Most of the Russians I have been with are very professional, one-shot and your out the door kind of experiences, but I have had some nice GFE experiences with Russians. The same is true for the Chinese girls I have been with - a majority have been very professional, but a few GFE's. On the other hand, I can't remember a single "professional" experience with a Mongolian girl - they have all be GFE. That does not mean they were all great, but they did all stay the night and try their best. Perhaps this is because the Mongolian girls travel to Beijing for a month or 2 to make money, then return to their regular live in Mongolia. I am never paying them for their service, but instead giving a little money to a friend to help her out.

In my opinion Mongolians have better bodies then Chinese, but I find the classic Chinese facial features to be much more beautiful than the Mongolians. If you are a tits-and-ass man, then you will probably prefer Mongolians, if you are a face and legs man, then you will probably prefer Chinese. Something else that I find unusual and extremely attractive is the fact that most Mongolian women have very little body hair - their body and legs are perfectly smooth without any stubble. For me this is also a real turn on.

It is best to judge for yourself. Anytime you are in Beijing PM me or one of the other Maggie's regulars and we will all be happy to show you around and point out who is Mongolian and who is Chinese. Once you see them side-by-side it is easier to pick up on the differences.

For those of you who travel to Hong Kong, but not Beijing, it is my understanding a lot of the same girls who work Maggie's also work some of the bars in Hong Kong, so you may be in luck as well!

Good Luck!

Sammy

Gobi Nomad
07-03-04, 04:37
I would like to add to the dialogue on Mongolian women. I too am now addicted to Mongolian women and this comes after lots of time in Thailand, China and Mongolia where I have had the opportunity to sample the delights wide and far. Chinese that I have picked up/paid for in bars/hotels/barbershops in Beijing, Chengdu, Urumqi by and large come across as too aggressive and professional. Many of them are very cute, but are such a hard sell -- almost demanding that you take them -- and my experience has been that generally back in the room it is "wham, bang, thank you" even if they had agreed to long time before you left. I would say that only about 25% of the Chinese ladies I have had will perform BJ, either covered of bareback. Once they leave, I am usually left feeling like I just paid too much for a mediocre experience (I will qualify that tho by saying I have had a few memorable experiences with some Chinese ladies, but they have been few and far between compared to the consistency of great times with Mongolians.

Now, having been to Mongolia numerous times and speaking a little Mongolian, of course is a big hit with Mongolian ladies I meet in Beijing (Maggies, Lido, Henry J Beans and Hard Rock). Except for only two mediocre experiences with Mongolians (and both of them were still beautiful to look at) my experience with Mongolians has been consistently good. 85% of them will do BJ, many of them BBBJCIM and 95% of them will spend all night and are a GFE.

Another thing to keep in mind is that Mongolians have a totally different education system that Chinese. 70 years of Russian rule gave Mongolians a eastern European style of education, so for the most part they think much the same as Westerners. This is in contrast to the Chinese who have a Chinese education system and grow up with the concept that they are the Middle Kingdom -- the center of the world -- and better than everyone else. Also, most of the Chinese wear a mask -- you never really know what they are thinking. On the other hand, the vast majority of Mongolians are frank and upfront -- you know where they stand.

As far as looks, once you have been around both Mongolians and
Chinese it becomes quite easy to tell them apart. Part of it is in the face and eyes. They are quite distinctive.

Also, it just seems that Mongolians were born for sex. Maybe some of it comes from the nomadic background. The Mongolians just know how to ride. I have never had a Chinese do a reverse cowgirl, but many Mongolians are pros at it.

Anyway, my two cents worth.

Let 'er buck!

BJ Boy
07-03-04, 05:53
Yes, it's all down to personal taste. But definitely Mongolians I have been with have been great in terms of attitude and I have to say they either act very well or genuinely get in to the sex which generally Chinese pros I've been with do not. I don't think Mongolians look anything like northern Chinese girls - they have very distinct features that are unmistakable once you get used to it, but of course there are exceptions and some Mongolians do not look so typical.

But for some reason, Chinese girls also have something very special so I can't say I'm loyal to one group - I love them all!

As for Russians, I've heard they generally are very much more professional and not really warm, but I have to be honest and say I have never tried and am quite happy to stick to Mongolians and the lovely Chinese chicks.

OldAsiaHand
07-03-04, 11:12
Alex Rock,

I am sorry to have started such a rage of posts about the price you paid out of Passions. These girls are probably the best lookers I have ever seen anywhere in China. Just call me cheap, looking for value for money, or after quantity. I can do 20 girls ST for the 3k you paid at my normal hunts.

On the Mongolian vs. Chinese question, I almost always do Mongolians when in BJ. I have never had a bad experience. I cannot say that about Chinese girls whereby half are below average in service in my POV. Unfortunately, I do not know where to find Mongolian talent in S. China.

Almost all Russian girls I have had were in a hurry and very commercial. Service was professional.

OAH

Intransit
07-03-04, 15:12
My man Sammy T has already chimed in, so the best I can do is echo his sentiments.

A few things--first of all, although statistically Chinese women are the most sought-after in the world, (based on number of women to men) outside of Beijing, when does one even encounter a Mongolian woman, never mind get a chance to have passionate sex with one?

I have not had the wide variety of experience with Mongolians as Sammy has, but the early returns are good.

My affair with Central Asian Girl continues. She is the Wild Horse that her Mongolian name suggests. After four days of arguing due to a bout of jealousy, last night she collapsed into my arms, drunk as a skunk, tears streaming down her face. I hate you but I love you she said. Her devastating and devastated eyes told me everything I needed to know: you hurt me so much and I still want to be with you. The Mongolians are North Asians, but they are in no way the introverts that their neighbors the Japanese, the Koreans, and the Chinese are. I highly recommend a ride with a member of the Golden Horde, especially for the uninitiated.

El Mujerista
07-03-04, 15:42
Intransit has hit on something one needs to be watchful of with Mongolian women...(at the risk of generalising,) they do tend to drink, sometimes too much. As I'm sure we all know, drunk women can be, umm, unpredictable.

I'd have to say the majority of pros I've met hardly drink anything, if anything. And while my experience with the lovelies from Mongolia has been far from vast -- only two -- they both liked the suds. (As noted in a previous report in the general section, my first experience involved one who won a contest chugging a beer with no hands.)

Good to a point, just not to be overdone. Something to keep an eye on.

As Intransit mentions and as I also brought up in the general section, it is a pity there doesn't seem to be much Mongolian action outside of their home land and Beijing. They can be damned hot.

Happy Hunting,

EM

Beijing Xiber
07-04-04, 10:17
The SW along the east 3rd ring road came out in force last night after the rain had stopped. Saw at least 40 to 50 on the west side of the 3rd ring road and about 20 to 30 on the east side. Mose looked a bit battle weary for my taste, but I saw about 5 to 10 keepers in the lot - fresh looking.

My friend who was with me opted out of doing take out from there so instead we went to Henry Beans around mid night. Must have been about 20 girls working the place but most were a bit on the healthy side (plump).

So after listening to the live band for a set, we were off to go back to the Den where we had started the night hours ago. BY then the place was cooking and the women were in fine form,

Beijing Xiber
07-04-04, 10:31
Friday night went to Wudakou and Baishi Qiao/Zhongguanchun areas and found absolutely no action. Is it true the west side is a waste land for mongerers?

If anyone knows of any west side action, let me know. The only place I know for sure ithat has action on the west side is in the basement of the Century Golden Resources Hotel (CGRH), a 5 star hotel. The basement is a hugh complex that is decorated like Ceasar Palace in Las Vegas. You've got to see it to believe it.

Anyways, there is a nightclub, ktv, sauna and disco with tons of girls all located around the fountain just off the escalator. A friend of mine from overseas did take out up to his room in CGRH a few months back. She was sweet looking. My friend asked how much to pay, I told him about 1000 st would be fine but the other guys there really ragged at me that would spoil the market and 500 would be enough. So the friend takes the girl, does the deed, pays her 500 and then comes down to see us, in a panic, down in the club. Apparenlty she had taken a shit on his bed! Never laughed so hard in my life. We told him to check into a new room and pay for the sheet which is waht he did!

Kunshan
07-05-04, 04:45
Yes, Drunk Mongolians can be a bother, once while at Maggies a drunk Mongolian girl came up to me while I was sitting on the couch and started yelling at me that I was a bad person and that I should go home straight away, then a few minutes later she came back, sat on my knee and started crying.

Anyway I didn't need any of this especially as my boss was with me at the time.

Tequila Kid
07-05-04, 15:38
The Zhaolong (Great Dragon) hotel on 3rd ring road opened a new spa/massage center this year. Anybody try it out? Appreciate a report on girls and prices.

Thanks,

ER

Kilmarnock
07-05-04, 16:18
Tried the Henry J. Beans, Starbucks, Traders Hotel, and Aria circuit last Friday, given that all are near my lodging and w/in a short walk of each other.

Beans had its fair share of women, but most were average or below on looks. Aria had some hotties, but the whole scene there is very expensive. Nothing at all happening in the Traders Hotel Bar. Lastly, Starbucks had little on offer except for its coffee. All in all, not much happening in this next of the woods.

K

Alex Rock
07-05-04, 17:52
I got ripped up for saying I paid 3000 for Passion girls. I've tried the mongolians, including a mongolian student for 200, a new arrival on her first night for 780, but in the end I'd rather pay more for the class and the girls decked out with designer gear and who have nice apartments. Try Shan Shan, Wang Qian (Great English) or Yanzi, they treat you like a king, they're never in a rush and seem to know lots of little tricks the mongolians don't.

The passion lookers seem to have friends they'll refer you to - any time of the day. The mongolians or the girls at Henry Bean's seem more independent or competitive.

Anyhow, I'd rather pay more for a great girl on Satrurday Night and have her stay with me throgh Sunday afternoon, than a mongolian or cheaper girl for 2 hours.

Wicked SH
07-06-04, 01:50
Alex, I don't think anybody was really ripping on you. A number voiced their opinions that you overpaid, and everytime one of us overpays it helps to raise the average price. You probably can get the same girl for 1500 or less. Which is still a lot of money in china. I know that in Shanghai the classy well dressed girls can be had for as low as 800, and sometimes even 400, but the 800-1000 is more normal. I have been told that Shanghai is the most expensive area of china for mongering.

You seem like the kind of guy that treats the girls nice and makes them feel good. If you have that reputation you can certainly get a girl for 1500 that matches your requirements. Because as a number of people posted 3000 is alot for a girl even in the U$ of A.

I certainly want to come up to Beijing with you guys and check out a few mongolians in the not too distant future.

Levitian
07-06-04, 01:56
Changshu,

You took your boss to Maggie's? Courageous!

Levitian

Mock A Bee
07-06-04, 03:54
Regarding Mongolians vs Chinese girls,

I have found that it just depends on the girl. Thanks to Xiaoma's recommendation, I tried Xiao Yu (Chinese girl) several months ago, and she was wetter than wet. She placed my finger just right on her clit so I could masturbater her. She was literally dripping on the floor! DFK, CBJ, GFE, no rush, 600rmb. She was definitely getting into it with me.

The few Mongolians I have tried were into the sex as well, DFK and GFE for sure.

Just my two fen.

Mock A Bee
07-06-04, 04:00
Ok, to change the subject from Mongolians vs Han Chinese girls a little,

I am in Shanghai this week. I visited the BJ factory the Shanghai forum speaks of and is a good value for quick service. Only 130rmb a shot for a bbbjcim. A great experience to recommend for those who travel to Beijing.

Anyone in Beijing have a report on a place like "The Factory" on Huang Pi Lu (at Fuxing Lu) in Shanghai? I dont' mean a BBS either. Most of those places in Beijing are repulsive.

Thanks

Member #4643
07-06-04, 11:39
I have read a lot about the Pig & Whistle at the Holiday Inn, Lido. Is the Holiday Inn a girl friendly hotel? It seems that given the fact that the P and W is on premises, it might provide the mongerer with convenient accomodations.

Beijing Newbie
07-06-04, 11:59
Hi all,

I've been in Beijing for the past few days & wanted to share my experiences based on the info that I have gleaned from this forum.

First experience:
Checked into the Hyatt in the evening & asked for an in-room massage. A girl (clad in a white doctor's coat) came to my room (RMB 250/45min). She was probably in the late 20s, medium built & ok looking but she was friendly & chatty. Tried to convince her on "happy ending" & to cut a long story short, at the end of a 2nd session, she had my cock in her hands & I had my finger on her clit. She was very shy & I got the impression that she normally does not do this as she looked as if she was shamed & could could burst into tears at any moment (my instincts have been honed in years of making out in Asian massage parlors (AMPs) in M'sia, Singapore, HK, London & US). Sad thing was we ran out of time (she could not extend for another session) before I got my release!!! Damn!! Tipped her RMB 200 though.

Second experience:
The next day, I needed to get laid badly, so I decided to head towards the sauna/massage at Grade View Garden Hotel (I got the impression from a post here that the girls are willing). To cut a long story short, the salt rub & massage was great. My masseur had a CFM look & great set of tits - we ended up rolling on the bed for about an hour (I extended the session) & she gave me a great HJ but no FS & no touching her clit.

Third experience:
By this time I was thinking about what I guy need to do to get laid in this town. So, I checked out the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner & hopefully dessert. I was there from 10pm till 11pm - hardly any action except for a few ok looking girls plying their trade to teh westerners in front of the bar. Quite disappointed so left the place & walked towards Sheraton. Got stopped by a mamasan who showed me about 4 girls. Picked a young little spinner (reminded me of a young mainland chinese spinner I partook in Mongkok years ago) for RMB800 for the nite. However, after a delightful session, she wanted to leave to help out a friend who she claimed is in trouble. Said that she will be back in 30mins. I let her go as firstly, I already gave her the RMB800 & secondly, even though I suspected that she will not return, I gave her the benefit of the doubt. So, had one mediocre session (no CBJ etc) for rmb 800 - still cheap compared to the US but I had better for the price in S'pore.

Fourth experience:
Got into a cab last nite at about 11.30pm & spent about 2 hrs trolling the streets for a SW. Saw at least 30 along the roadsides & finally settled for one that asked for RMB200 ST & RMB400 for the nite. She was ok looking but quite friendly & chatty (my mandarin is not that good & could only understand like 50% of what she said!). She's in her mid-20s & from Harbin. After a shower we hit the sack. I asked for CBJ & DATY but she said it was not available. Offered her additional RMB200 for the additional service & I thought we agreed but the moment she got the money, she said she never does it - not for any price. When I said in my broken mandarin that I just gave her RMB200 for it, she said it was just a tip for her. Shit - with my enthusiasm dampened, I decided not to argue & just fucked her. I had no idea why but after 30mins of vigorous action with me drenched in sweat, I still could not cum. In the end I asked for a HJ & I had a finger in her pussy. Towards the end, she was dripping onto my had & I had 3 fingers in her when I came in her hands. She was so wet that she left a big stain on my sheets! As it was already 3am, she asked if she could leave. As I had to be in the office in the early morning, I acquiesced. Total cost was RMB600 + RMB200 for the cab drive = total RMB800 for one screw!

After these mediocre experiences, I need some advice on where to find true GFEs for less that US$200 (my favs in California costs only US$160-US$180/pop - irony is that they very pretty mainland chinese girls & they provide BBBJ & DFK!

Apac Boy
07-06-04, 16:44
the only BBS places that I can think of that are like the BBBJ factory at Huangpi Lu are the BBSs near east 5th ring (by Er Wai).
it's 100rmb a pop

tapioca

BlnkNameCruiser
07-06-04, 19:34
Nice to be back in friendly girl Beijing!

My first night I arranged a freebie 3 some with a girl who participated in the 4 some last time. (not my usual) - (thanks to the intro by Tapioca)

Took her out to a club for about 30 minutes. Only one drink later she wanted to go home.

I put her in our car and took her to our place despite her weak attempt to go home.

In our place I kissed her a little while my tag team pal took a shower. That is all it took to get her ready.

She took it like a champ. 2 holes filled at all times, and she was loving every minute of it.

She came twice and got us both off.

What a great 1st night back in Beijing.

blanknamecruiser

Deque669
07-06-04, 23:23
I could definetely say that Beijing is a wonderful city... and I say this after only being here for 5 days but after visiting some very interesting places like Passions, Downtown, Happy House, Success, Maggies and Latino's.

1) Passions (as per prior postings) is a place where you will meet gorgeous girls.. a bit expensive but it's worth it every cent.

2) Downtown/Happy House/Success: great for few drinks and chat with cute girls.

3) Maggies:well known place and great for Mongolians.

4) Latinos: great latin band and if you dance a bit of salsa and merengue, you are IN!

Hopefully this is a good start for those new arrivals..

Soujourn
07-07-04, 05:05
BJ Newbie,

I've been down that path before! Here's what I learned:

1) Most SW around the popular ex-pat areas will try pretty hard to bait/switch you. Don't think they are as innocent and misunderstanding as you guess. So don't bother with the 'pay you more for LT' stuff. 9/10 they won't stay or deliver. YMMV alot.

2) If you really want LT or negotiate something they don't gladly offer, then just pay half, and tell them the other half is when the session is complete - like after breakfast tomorrow. They might complain, but you won't pay for service not rendered. Don't worry about performance -- most girls only have 1 way of doing the task and it doesn't matter if you pay them 20rmb or 2000rmb, once they start, it's always the same technique.

3) GFE type experiences usually will come from, well, a GF. There are many women in BJ happy to have a BF for the night or forever. Visit the popular clubs THEY go to! Not Maggies, HR, Lido, etc. Go to the 'Other Hard Rock', Bananas, Inner Affair, MIX, Vics, Suzy Wongs, etc. One of my regular BJ GF came from Maggies, but I took her clubbing away from Maggies - hence she didn't associate my behavior with the usual Maggies pickup. BTW - she no longer goes to Maggies because she's disgusted by the behavior of the Mongolians and other 'cash girls'. Hehe - but she DOES go to places like Passions, Suzy Wongs, etc. go figure.

So my main advice is this -- go do the things YOU like and the girls around those places will probably be receptive to hanging out with you. If they are cash girls, then they'll prolly be also having a mutually fun time and therefore better experience. SW, Maggies, HR, etc are into pretty much one thing -- your pockets. Some exceptions, but harder and harder to find as the flood of economy 'enlightens them'.

Also - try the unexpected - like doing some shopping and asking some girls to assist you or go with you because your mandarin is bad.

Last but not least. Make sure you have a mobile phone and can SMS. It is the ultimate hook up device.

Based on the latest UNAIDS report I'd clearly stay away from 'high volume' sex workers - especially SW who are largely migrant and likely to come from other areas with high incidence of infection. Stay Safe! It's YOUR responsibility - I've found ALOT of Chinese women ready to go BB without a second thought!!

Ciao!

Mock A Bee
07-07-04, 05:43
All,

This is an article from the New York Times about AIDS in Asia. It seems to be getting a lot worse, not just in Thailand, but in China as well. Though of course due to government policy about reporting statistics, it is extremely difficult to know the exact extent of the problem in China.

http://nytimes.com/2004/07/07/international/asia/07aids.html?8hpib

El Rond
07-07-04, 09:41
An avid reader here, this is my first post and unfortunately it is a first-hand account of a rather harrowing experience. Thought long and hard about posting it, knowing I will get flaks from all quarters for my stupidity, but felt the need to warn other “it couldn’t happen to me” mongers, and anyway I’m still fucking pissed at myself after the whole affair, and I fully deserve whatever criticisms dished out.

Was in Beijing in April, and happened I was wondering around Wangfujing area near Novotel. Was looking for a pub with live football on TV, and just as it was quite apparent I couldn’t find any English-type pub there, I was approached by a guy touting his name card and contact number. Learning I was from Asia (I’m an Asian Chinese) he was very keen to show me his establishment, saying I could just check out the girls and recommend it to my friends back home if I’m satisfied, since they cannot advertise openly and rely on word of mouth from people like me. And he said they have cable TV there, so I can just watch my footie if I wanted.

So I agreed and we popped into a cab. On the way he called on his phone and told the mamasan to get ready the best room, saying that he’s got someone who can bring some business in future, etc. etc. The place is less than 5 km south from Beijing International Hotel where I was staying, RMB 15 from Wangfujing (which he paid), and we reached there about 11pm. There were no obvious signs of what the name of the place is, as we seemed to got in through the back door, and is housed in what looked to be some kind of a building under construction. It is actually a standard KTV lounge inside, and once we got in he asked 3 girls to come in, and I selected one. Before I could ask him about football, he left the room, and the girl started groping me all over. I thought – since there’s no football on telly, what the heck, let’s go for it. Asked the girl if it is safe (how stupid can you get?), and she said the attendants won’t come in unless called for, and that the most nondescript places like this is also the safest. So we did our groping, then continued to FS.

Just as I was getting the condom out, 2 attendants rushed in (sounds familiar?) Emptied my pockets including wallet, passport and hotel key, and told me to wait for the manager. The manager came, and went through these bullshit as to how prostitution is illegal, I could get in jail, won’t be able to leave the country (in 2 days’ time), my career would be wrecked, I will not be able to come to China again, etc, etc. I told him straight that I’m aware of these scams from the internet but didn’t expect this to be such a place, and reasoned that it was his employees that led me into this. Obviously he pinned the blame entirely on me, and reiterated that I will go to jail if this cannot be settled privately. So I asked for the price, he went all around the bloody bush before coming up with – RMB 30,000, about USD 3,600! I said there is no way I can pay that, and he could have whatever’s in my wallet (about RMB 1,000 and USD 150, close to USD 300 in all). I offered to settle using credit cards, so he went through my cards, and said they cannot take my signature, but I can use the PIN on my Visa and Diners Club card to withdraw cash from the ATM. Told them that I’ve never used the PIN on the cards (true enough), so even if there are PINs there’s no way I can remember them (actually I know the PIN to the Visa, but managed to convince them otherwise because the card issue date was 10 years ago). Asked about money in the hotel room, how I’m paying the hotel bills, and whether I’ve got a return flight – just to assess whether I have more cash stashed away (which I did).

He left the room an in came another manager, and we repeated the same story both ways, except that this is the “bad guy” - rather tougher in spelling out the consequences, and upfront in saying that he is a businessman, all that’s needed to resolve this problem is cash. Left me alone in the room with an attendant for a long time, and both tooks turns coming in to tell me to think hard about how I propose to settle this. Mostly they were grilling me about the PINs to get me to use the cards, with tactics ranging from being helpful (saying maximum withdrawal from ATM is only RMB 10,000, so they can give me a discount), to anger (throwing my cards on the table), to threats (asking an attendant to call the police, then the other manager came in whilst apparently telling the attendants to entertain the cops, and asking why I made his boss – the other manager – so angry?).

When the time came for the place to close (2 am), another manager came in. I told him the cash in my wallet is all I can offer, and he hinted that if they accompany me back to my hotel room and found more cash there, I would be in trouble. That got me worried, but I decided to take a chance and said that I already have more than enough cash in my wallet for a 2-day stay, so why should I have any more cash? He counted the cash, asked how much are my handphone (USD 300) and watch (USD 120), whether it’s OK for them to take them (yes, he actually ASKED!). I knew the end was in sight, and told him that I would gladly give him both as a gesture of my sincerity to settle this, although it would inconvenience me greatly without the phone, and if that’s the case can I have the SIM card back? He said OK, and even allowed me to transfer the stored phone numbers onto the card, and erase all pictures stored in the phone, before setting the phone to Chinese language for him. Then he changed his mind and said I can keep the phone, but he’ll take the watch. On top of that, he asked how much I need for my remaining stay here, and left about RM 200 and USD 7 on the table for me. I obviously pretended to do some mental arithmetic, and asked about taxi fares, airport tax, etc to show that I really do not have any cash left at the hotel. He put another RMB 100 on the table, and had the cheek to ask several times whether I have any grievances (question here: will they get into trouble if I’m stupid enough to report this to the police?) I told him how grateful I am, how sorry I am for breaking the law, blah, blah, and he said he should be thanking me instead for the cash! I was then escorted out to a waiting cab back to the hotel.

So that’s my experience, just to confirm that this scam still exist. I knew it was only money they were after, and all this while I reasoned that it’s not in their interest to make this into a police case, so whatever I have is still better off for them, than calling the cops and getting nothing. Was I being crazy to call their bluff? I’m certainly not advising anyone here to do the same if you found yourselves in the same predicament, but I knew that even with the money in my hotel room it is still nowhere near the amount they wanted, so there was really nothing I could do much about. During the 3 hours I had lots of time to think about worst-case scenarios (locked up in police cell or beaten up), and showed my emotions ranging from trying to be smart (it’s their employees too) to utter desperation and frustration in the end (wanting to get out of the situation badly but simply have no access to cash). What I had feared was them retaining my passport and asking me to raise the cash the next day (I was there for a meeting) to redeem it. Either it didn’t occur to them (unlikely), or it’s more trouble to them than it’s worth (they may get into trouble if I had the opportunity to seek local advice?). Anyway, I know I got off very lightly this time and have learnt my lesson very well - just have to treat it as having paid the price for not remembering the warnings in these forums.

The following night I headed straight for Passions, hooked up with a girl that I met previously but did not bring back, and had a great time for RMB 3,500. Expensive, yes, but considering it was money I recovered from the night before – what the heck!

Beijing Lover
07-07-04, 10:59
Hi everybody

I will be going to Urumqi in Setember and desperatly need information on the place.

please pm urgently.

beijing lover

Batman
07-07-04, 11:35
Thanks Sammy T for showing around in Beijing when I was there. It is so different in Bejing (North China) From Guangdong
(South China).
Sammy showed me the bar scene in Bejing which there is none of where I live. Hard Rock where I scored one (300 short time at her apartment ON THE 7TH FLOOR), Maggies where there was plenty of action (Lots of Mongolans)and The Holiday Inn (The Pig) where everything female in the bar was for sale.
I found that Bejing was a bit over priced (300 short time)but I am sure if you are a regular there that the prices would come down.

Sammy and I also tried a couple of BBS's and it was complete bullshit typical bait and switch stuff. But it was an education for us and them.
Thanks again SammyT for showing me around and hanging out with my sister.
See you for the olympics

Intransit
07-07-04, 15:15
Mock A Bee,

Thanks for posting that. I was just writing to someone I know about this exact subject today.

Organizations like UNICEF don't benefit if they put
out statistics that indicate that HIV/AIDS is hitting
a plateau or declining. I would never detract from the good work that UNICEF and other organizations do, but remember, just because they're non-profit doesn't mean they're not businesses. NGOs want to have a significant presence just as much as Microsoft or General Motors or Wal-Mart.

I attended an HIV/AIDS conference last November in
Beijing. The NGOs tried their darnedest to make it
sound like China's on the edge of an AIDS epidemic,
but the fact is, the evidence doesn't support it. The
leading means of transmission of AIDS in China is
still IV drug use. That isn't discussed publicly very much because it means that China would have to address not only an HIV
problem, but a drug problem as well. Touting an
epidemic makes for great headlines, as we know, but
the evidence simply is not there.

HIV growth among heterosexuals was destined to become
the next growth market. It's like smoking among women.
There's no place to go but up. China's economy
continues to grow on a large percentage basis because
look where it was and even still is.

I've done the research. I've looked at the evidence.
I've considered the risk. I will continue to use the services of ladies of the evening. By comparison, I will NOT bungy jump or skydive. I'd be much more concerned about contracting herpes,
which can affect the entire genital area.

Crash
07-07-04, 15:16
Gentlemen,

Thanks for previous advises. Could so far well use it as this is my first time to BJ. Tried out Passion. Nice band, stunning girls, however, asking for RMB 500 tip, just to sit with me at the bar (+drink) and quoting 3000 for taking her out, seemed a bit high priced.
Is it worth it? Probably, I have to find out sometime by myself.

Intransit
07-07-04, 17:48
Generic sildenafil citrate for everyone!

China Overturns Viagra Patent

By PHELIM KYNE
DOW JONES NEWSWIRES
July_7,_2004_12:18_p.m.

BEIJING -- Chinese regulators have overturned Pfizer Inc.'s patent there for Viagra, in what foreign executives described as a blow to the protection of intellectual property rights in the country.

Pfizer said the State Intellectual Property Office has overturned the U.S. company's domestic patent for sildenafil citrate, the main ingredient in the popular treatment for erectile dysfunction.

Pfizer plans to appeal the decision; the patent will remain in effect until the issue is resolved. Pfizer "is extremely disheartened by this recent action," the company said.

Beijing Newbie
07-07-04, 17:57
Soujourn,

Thanks for the advise. I was actually approached by a cute colleage girl when I was at the Forbidden City & she asked if she could be my guide for RMB150. I said sure & spent a great 2 hours with her in the Forbidden City. Took her out to lunch (cost me a bomb but I think it was worth it) & got her cell phone number & the number of her residence hall as well :-)

Problem is my chinese is not very good & her english is pretty bad too. She offered to take me site seeing again - this time it was a place she wanted to visit very much but too bad as I'm tied up in meetings all this week! But to your advice, good things can happen when you least expect it. :-)

Jetlagged
07-07-04, 19:43
First trip to Beijing coming up. Have scanned over the back pages here but could you regulars give me a quick idiots guide.

Passions - in which hotel ?
Maggies - Near where ?
Hard Rock Cafe - where ?
Pig and Whistle - Hilton - is there only one Hilton.

Thanks. Anyone need info on Russia, Ukraine and other EE, I will return the favour.

Just Me
07-07-04, 21:52
Jetlagged,
I know I've put together a listing of these locations in previous postings, but I'm feeling quite magnanomous and will do so for you now.

Passions:
It's in the Great Wall Sheraton Hotel. This hotel is on East Third Ring Road (dong san huan) and is on the east side of the street. It's right next to the Hard Rock Cafe and Landmark Hotel and Towers. Also, near the Lufthansa Center (Yan Sha)

Hard Rock Cafe:
See above

Maggie's Bar:
It is near the Workers Stadium and is on Dong Da Qiao Lu (at least I think so, the street might change names again at that area but I beleive it to be on Dong Da Qiao Lu). Also, the best way to tell a taxi driver is to take you to the "EAST GATE of WORKERS STADIUM". "Dong men gong ti"

Pig and Whistle
It's' in the Holiday Inn- Lido hotel. You can just tell a taxi driver "lido fandien" and they will know it. The won't know the Holiday Inn.

Hope this helps.

just me

Diver98
07-07-04, 22:25
Sorry to hear about Elrond's experience! That sounds like a pure scam to me. I had the experience in Shanghai in November of last year where I went with a girl to a "coffeeshop" which had dark and almost completely enclosed booths ideal for groping. Was served coffee, kept asking how much for the coffee but never got a straight answer. Finished up with the girl, paid her (200 RMB) and then the coffee shop manager came with the bill which showed 400 RMB! I started yelling, threw down 60 RMB, and made my way to the door, with all of them yelling at me. They were upset that their scam did not work, but did not really try to stop me.

I can't imagine that they would have been willing to call the cops to get me to pay that ridiculous bill.

Jetlagged
07-07-04, 23:26
Just Me

Greatly appreciated

Angel Eyes
07-07-04, 23:39
The other face to the problem.

There sure have been a lot of talk about where to find P4P and how much to pay and how's the quality. But I thought up a different face to the fact P4P is so common here.

If you want to find a freebie, where can you go? It seems to me that in all the clubs and bars, so many girls are working, that it's pretty hard to find those that don't. I'm sure that being a foriegner has something to do with it.

So how about it? Where do you find them? How do you know on sight if they're working or not? And what would increase your chances of finding a girl that speaks at least a little English?

P.S. I find the talk about STDs troubling. Very troubling. I'm putting on hold my P4P, for all those diseases that a condom doesn't stop.

Member #4643
07-08-04, 03:08
Just me: I appreciate this information too.

El Rond
07-08-04, 08:47
Another long report, just to continue the discussion on AIDS. This is lifted from the recent edition of FEER:

ASIA IS IN DENIAL: The region's governments believe HIV/Aids is under control. They couldn't be more wrong.

A volatile mix of emerging and established risks threatens to transform Asia's current HIV/Aids epidemic into a full-blown pandemic in the near future. A dangerous sense of complacency and a deeply ingrained social stigma surrounding the disease are major stumbling blocks to stemming its spread. But most alarming: Governments are neglecting the major breeding grounds for HIV/Aids--drug users and commercial sex workers.

As Aids experts and activists converge on Bangkok for an International Aids Conference on July 11-18, a just-released 18-month study compiled by the Asian Development Bank and UNAIDS, a special body set up to coordinate the United Nation's response to Aids, concludes that it is "make or break" time for Asia. More than 7 million people currently live with HIV/Aids in the Asia-Pacific region. HIV/Aids causes around 500,000 deaths per year. The cost to Asia: around $7.3 billion in 2001, according to the report.

As long as Asia stays in denial, those costs will rise. If governments fail to substantially increase spending on HIV/Aids-prevention programmes and on care and treatment for sufferers, the costs will add up to 10 million new infections, 750,000 annual deaths and an estimated $17.5 billion in associated financial losses per year by 2010, according to the report.

"Asian governments need to act now," says Swarup Sarkar, one of the report's researchers. "Every country runs the risk of being grossly under-resourced."

HIV/Aids activists and experts hope that the Bangkok conference, which will be attended by heads of government as well as global experts, will sound the alarm in Asia. Already millions of people have been impoverished by HIV/Aids there. And the cost of inaction on the region's society and economy is growing as the epidemic matures and HIV hits people in their prime.

It was once hoped that Asia would escape the kind of Aids scourge that has devastated large parts of Africa, where prevalence rates can be as high as 40%. But public-health experts warn that complacency and denial are covering up a huge danger to the region, which now accounts for one in five new HIV infections worldwide. "We're still dealing with new epidemics and the old ones are still ongoing," says Dr. Chris Beyrer, director of the Johns Hopkins Fogarty Aids International Training and Research Programme in Baltimore in the United States.

Because of Asia's massive population, plain percentage comparisons with sub-Saharan Africa mask the huge human toll of HIV/Aids in the region. Consider the world's two most-populous nations: India has 4.58 million people living with HIV--that's second only to South Africa, which has an estimated 5 million cases. And in China, where official estimates put the number of infections at less than 1 million, the ADB/UNAIDS report warns that the number could reach 10 million by 2010 without more aggressive action.

For Asia's larger populations, a small increase in prevalence rates can substantially boost total numbers. Notes Beyrer: "3% or 4% of an adult population living with a fatal disease is a disastrous epidemic."

Asia is wealthier than sub-Saharan Africa, where the horror of Aids is conveyed by the haunting pictures of its orphans. But Beyrer, who has worked on Aids issues in Asia, argues that from the perspective of epidemiology, Asia's story is still unfolding--and it is tending to follow a pattern well-established in the West.

INJECT, INFECT
Take the case of Indonesia, where as recently as a decade ago, there were virtually no Aids cases. Today, Southeast Asia's most-populous country, with around 216 million people, faces a surging epidemic stemming from an alarming rise in intravenous drug users.

Indonesia is an example of how swiftly an Aids epidemic can erupt and spread. A 1996-97 study of some 800 commercial sex workers in Jakarta conducted by a U.S. Navy medical team found that not one was infected with HIV. They were looking in the wrong place. In 2002 the Indonesian authorities estimated that among 160,000 intravenous drug users, 85% were sharing needles, and half of them are believed to be infected with HIV.

Aids epidemics in Europe and the U.S. spread rapidly among drug users, says Nick Crofts, a professor and director of the Centre for Harm Reduction at the Macfarlane Burnet Institute for Medical research and Public Health in Melbourne, Australia. They catch HIV using dirty needles; then they pass the disease along to commercial sex workers. "The epidemic among drug users feeds a sexual epidemic," he says.

While countries such as Thailand have trumpeted success in reducing heterosexual transmission of HIV through safe-sex campaigns, many governments tend to ignore or deny the existence of other risk groups at the core of their epidemics--like the estimated 4.5 million injecting-drug users across Asia. In Thailand, for example, the 2003 crackdown on drug dealers has forced many drug addicts into hiding and inhibited proper epidemiological surveillance of the problem. Hong Kong is one of the few places in Asia with an effective provision of clean needles for addicts.

The trouble is that the number of intravenous-drug users is on the rise in Asia. "The economic crisis in 1997 gave the drug trade a huge boost," says Crofts, with more people turning to the habit as an escape or as a means of making money. Patterns of drugs exports from places like Burma and Pakistan have changed with rising demand, with smuggling by sea to avoid crackdowns along their land borders.

Ironically, there are also dangers stemming from success in combating the disease. In Thailand, which was credited with reducing infection rates through its HIV-prevention campaigns, complacency is creeping in. The government is spending less on prevention--activists say it has not paid enough attention to the stubbornly steady number of infections among drug users, and the safe-sex message that was once loud and clear is now failing to reach some sex workers.

Consider Bombuey, a Thai teenager with long bangs that shroud her face and obscure the dark circles under her eyes that are a sign that she has full-blown Aids. "Where you from?" she asks a visitor in bar-girl English. When asked how she is feeling, Bombuey flits off with a practiced prance. Bombuey is over her tuberculosis, says Father Joe Maier, the director of the Aids hospice in Bangkok where she has been treated. "In a couple of weeks she'll be back in the bars of Phuket for a last hurrah," he says. "She'll give a few people Aids. Then she'll come back to die."

Thoughts are divided over how to tackle the Aids challenge in Asia. Institutions like UNAIDS and the ADB favour throwing money at the problem, even while many countries' public-health systems are ill-equipped to efficiently disburse and target big budgets.

They say if governments take action now, new infections by 2010 can be brought down from an expected 10 million to 4 million, saving the region $2 billion annually in the process. The new report stresses that as the epidemic evolves, governments will need to secure and spend $5.1 billion each year from 2007 to 2010 to contain its spread, representing a massive increase from the current level of $200 million Asia's governments now spend.

SIMPLE SOLUTIONS
Smaller non-governmental organizations prefer a more nuanced, less costly approach. Some experts say it's best to focus on specific behaviour that's causing the most infections. That's the tack advocated by an international network of epidemiologists and public-health professionals in a group called Monitoring the Aids Pandemic Network, which will issue a report making that case in mid-July.

One of the authors, Elizabeth Pisani, is an epidemiologist with Family Health International's Asia regional office. "We know how HIV is spread in Asia and we know what to do about it," she says. In her view, a massive focus on providing clean needles for drug addicts and condoms for sex workers will reduce the likelihood of epidemics spreading beyond the high-risk populations. "Most Asians do not engage in behaviours that put them at risk for HIV. It is critical that we focus our prevention efforts on providing condoms and clean needles to the minority who do."

The trouble is that the people catching HIV in Asia are mostly on the margins of society and often on the move. This poses problems for treatment with more readily available antiretroviral drugs. Treatments with these drugs must be taken rigorously and under medical supervision; they are not suited for drug users living unstable lives, points out Crofts. What's more, he says, "poor compliance with ARV treatment can promote the rise of drug-resistant strains of HIV."

It's also hard to persuade governments to counsel drug dealers and commercial sex workers where a strong social stigma makes it tough to recognize the problem. If a drug user in Nepal can find a needle to share in a public toilet, or an Indonesian addict can seek solace in the arms of a streetwalker for less than $10, preventing a full-blown HIV/Aids pandemic in Asia won't be possible without a strong, concerted regional response.

El Rond
07-08-04, 08:53
This report from the same issue specifically on China:

FINALLY, CHINA IS waking up to Aids. After years of failing to take the disease seriously enough, Beijing has become a late convert to the cause of HIV/Aids education, prevention and treatment. That's too late for those already infected, but could save millions of lives in future.

In recent months health authorities have stepped up plans to distribute free condoms, promote needle exchanges, distribute free antiretroviral drugs to patients and boost Aids awareness through education campaigns. Beijing's budget to stem the spread of Aids has more than tripled this year over last year to 390 million renminbi ($47 million), and will rise to 470 million renminbi next year, Vice-Minister for Health Wang Longde told a June 29 press conference in Beijing.

But Beijing had better be ready for an epic battle if it is to avert a full-scale crisis. Already, more than 200,000 people have died of Aids in China and a further 840,000 are living with HIV/Aids, according to the United Nations Joint Programme on HIV/Aids, UNAIDS. China is currently not on track to meet the United Nations Millennium Development Goal of halting and reversing the spread of HIV/Aids by 2015. The UN warns that, unchecked, the disease could claim 10 million victims by 2010.

That time-frame--just six years--suggests that China is on the brink of an explosion in HIV cases. And given a sharp rise in intravenous drug use, prostitution and casual sex in this rapidly urbanizing society, that scenario is plausible, say experts. There are over a million intravenous drug users in China, according to official state news agency Xinhua, as well as millions of prostitutes.

Even if the turnaround in government policy succeeds in pulling the country back from the brink, it comes too late for some. There were tens of thousands of rural innocents in Henan and other provinces, for example, who sold their blood plasma to government-connected companies in the 1990s and were infected with HIV because of unsafe procedures. One common practice saw donors, ignorant of the risks, allowing their blood to be drawn into centrifuge containers that typically held the blood of up to 12 people. Once the plasma was extracted, the blood--now all mixed together--was returned to the donors. Already dying in large numbers, they are only now beginning to receive limited government care.

Almost 20 years after the first HIV case was discovered in China, ignorance about how the disease is transmitted remains widespread. Disseminating knowledge of how HIV is and is not transmitted, and finding ways to cheaply distribute antiretroviral drugs for infected patients, are among of tasks facing health authorities under Vice-Premier Wu Yi.

A key battleground lies at the local level, where grass-roots activists are prone to intimidation by officials and reporters are arrested for attempting to conduct interviews.

Even at their most open, officials remain reluctant to share their problems with outsiders. For example, the REVIEW applied through 11 separate provincial governments to visit any of the Ministry of Health's 51 so-called "Model Districts for comprehensive prevention and treatment of Aids." With one exception, the locals were "too busy," "in meetings" or even out "fighting floods."

The exception was Shanyang county in Shaanxi province, but officials were reluctant to allow this correspondent, after arriving there, to meet anyone with HIV or Aids. It was clear that an interview with a local health official was all that was permitted, and photography was tightly controlled. Local officials said there were five cases of HIV/Aids in the county, and later strongly disputed independent reports that rates in that part of Shaanxi were far higher than officials concede.

It's not just officials who are wary of the issue. Many ordinary Chinese are horrified at the thought of coming into contact with people who have HIV or Aids. For example, several photographers based in Zhengzhou, the capital of Henan province, refused to go to take a photograph of an HIV-infected person for this article, fearing proximity to the disease.

But things are changing. The Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome crisis last year, and the social and economic panic surrounding it, underlined the dangers of trying to sweep infectious diseases under the carpet. The defining shift in the official approach came with a televised visit by Premier Wen Jiabao and Vice-Premier Wu to Beijing's Ditan Hospital on December 1, International Aids Day. There they talked to and shook hands with Aids patients.

HIGH-PROFILE MOVES
These were the most high-profile steps to date in debunking some of the myths that surround the disease in China. Unlike the previous leadership of Jiang Zemin, this top team is confronting the problem. "Primarily it's a realization that dealing with it now can only be easier than dealing with it in the future," says says Odilon Couzin, director of China Aids Info, a Hong Kong-based non-governmental organization.

So while China is coming late to the Aids war, Beijing can choose to benefit from the experience of other countries and avert disaster. "HIV/Aids is a problem that has a solution," points out Khalid Malik, the UN resident coordinator in China, who believes that China has the power to prevent a catastrophe. "Look at how South Africa has fared compared to Thailand. They both started from a similar base 10 years ago--now Thailand's numbers are starting to go down."

China can also benefit from the increased global funding and willingness to share expertise that is available today. At the end of June, the Global Fund to Fight Aids, Tuberculosis and Malaria approved up to $63 million for an effort to limit the spread of HIV across seven provinces in China. The World Health Organization is also helping to channel funds from donor countries, and former U.S. President Bill Clinton's foundation is promising technical assistance and testing kits. Microsoft founder Bill Gates listened to the views of health experts at a round-table discussion in Beijing on July 1 with a view to funding HIV/Aids programmes in China through his private $27 billion foundation.

Then there's China's vast and efficient propaganda machine, which gives the country the means to get the message out. Asked what is the most important tool in the fight against Aids, Xi Hubin, head of the Health and Anti-Epidemic Station in Shanyang unhesitatingly replies: "Propaganda."

That approach has already worked well with other public-health campaigns. Xi's bureau distributes simple educational booklets dealing with how Aids is transmitted--sex, sharing needles, illegal blood sales--and how it is not: kissing, sharing food, shaking hands. On half a dozen national health days throughout the year, his bureau decks out a "propaganda vehicle" with banners and drives around the county on an educational tour to hand out the booklets, he says.

Such grass-roots activities will clearly help in the drive to curtail the spread of Aids. But this is China, and clear threats from the top levels of government are effective--a message that is being conveyed to potential donors. "They made it clear that if you are governor of a province and your Aids rate goes up . . . you are going to lose your job," Gates told the REVIEW.

Mock A Bee
07-08-04, 09:48
Question for any members with a lot of China experience:

Do you have any advice on how to best deal with a bad situation like "El Rond's" predicament?

For those not in the know already, the intersection of Sanlitun and Gongti was rife with touts who will extort money from you.

Lately they have been told to move on, but this scam is obviously still going on elsewhere.

Caveat Emptor

BJ Boy
07-08-04, 14:15
El Rond, yes a familiar tale indeed. In answer to your question, I think basically once they let you go they won't expect you to return because as soon as you get out and discuss with someone you will realise it is a scam and may even consider returning with the police. So, that's why they won't hold your passport (while you go get more money) which is worth nothing to them. They only want to get whatever they can from you while you are in the room and vulnerable.

Only one thing is I don't agree 100% that you got away with a lot less than they wanted. Even 200 USD is a great night's work for them even if their opening gambit was for 30,000 RMB or 50,000 RMB. It's just a figure and they have nothing to lose by aiming high first.

My advice is do not mess with them. If things turned nasty you can't guarantee (although unlikely) that they will not get violent and although of course if the police were involved they would be in big trouble but you never know if they know some "bad" cops. Once you are out though, you're pretty much free regardless of what you might have promised in the room.

That's my opinion anyway. The other good point is that it's unlikely you will ever do the same thing again! And you did get to bang the girl so deduct that from the total amount you paid!

Member #2113
07-08-04, 15:43
Just me, still feeling magmanomous? Hope so.

Can you tell me if there is anything close to the Haidian district? I will be at the BCLU later in the year studying Mandarin. I have done several searches, and this area does not appear to get alot of "face time". Thank you very much for the help.

Intransit
07-08-04, 17:50
El Rond,

Thank you for your post. It is tough to admit sometimes when things go wrong, but we all appreciate this reminder that these kinds of scams are still out there.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: DON'T GO WITH TOUTS IN CHINA, especially if they speak English. If they speak English, they're looking for foreigners because they know we are more likely to fall for this game. This applies not only to touts offering girls, but anything else: carpets, hotels, taxis, whatever.

You need to get laid in Beijing? The boys from WSG can help you. Touts can't and won't.

Kunshan
07-09-04, 01:45
This case with El Rond reminds me of the UK guy that was killed while walking at the Great Wall, the cops just found his body.

A few weeks later the killers tried to rob another laowai, AND THIS is the tip that saved his life: He said he had a lot of cash in the hotel so they took him to his hotel, also in the Great Wall area, this most likely saved his life as the hotel staff helped him.

If you are in this type of trouble tell them (robbers/girls/whoever) that you have a lot of cash in the safe in your room, act as if you are not at all worried about paying, they in their greed will take you to the hotel, once in the hotel lobby grab a hotel employee to help you.

If you are a foreigner and are caught in this type of situation don't worry about getting the police involved, but its better that you have the hotel or any third party call them rather than the robbers involved. Especially as the hotel will most likely call the police that are assigned to helping laowai.

And as Intransit says touts are nothing but trouble.

Wicked SH
07-09-04, 02:00
Ya, the touts are evil men and women. If you are ever down in shanghai stay away from Palimino 777. Kinda the same game, they will rip you off if you give them the chance.

My experience is always call the bluff. In your case El Rond you are talking to managers not police. So you know they are extorting you. So why give up anything since you didn't get any service and can plead that you thought the girl really liked you if the police do come. Deny everything say you were not looking for P4P, they came in and started all this extortion game.

I always keep money hidden and only chump change in my pockets, and never anything in my wallet. I keep a few hundred RMB in one pocket which is good for most things. I keep several hundred in another pocket, and then if I think I need an emergency fund I hide some money in the shoe or somewhere that most people won't look. So in the event I get into a situation I can hand over the first pocket and if I still am in need I play the this is all I have and I am broke if you take it game. Not that they care of coarse but if you act like you have more money they will keep digging.

The real problem for me is that I have a Phone, a digital camera, and electronic English / Chinese dictionary on me most of the time. So I have to be careful that I don't loose my toys since it would be quite expensive to replace them.

I always try to go out with at least one friend. Safety in numbers.

DayNight
07-09-04, 03:09
El Rond
I never go with touts (just like you in the future). But one little thing I do sometimes:

I do carry a purse with some old russian rubles, in fact quite a big stack. Plus a few gold whatever cards. My idea is to hand that over if getting mugged. In a situation where the scum is under time pressure I guess it would work. In your situation probably not....

Jumbo88
07-09-04, 03:59
El Rond,

I really feel for you man! It really sucks when this kind of thing happends.

Some of my advises:

1. Never go with touts just as Daynight Intransit said.

2. If in trouble, don't panic. Call the police, what can they do? You have not yet committed the sex act and money has not changed hand. It's your word against theirs. You are a foreigner here in China. In big cities such as Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou, the local police can't touch you unless you have committed grave felony on sight. Otherwise, you will be treated by the Foreign Affairs Dept. of GongAn. In the China's major cities, you are protected.

3. If taking a SW to hotel, make sure you do the following 3 rules:

A. Ask the SW to turn off the phone once the deal is made and into the room. No more outside contact.

B. Ask her to put all cloths, purse and personal items on a visible place, where you can monitor. So, she wiull think twice before stealing anything.

C. Do the naked body check for needle marks and/or STD signs. For health reasons.

4. If ever caught on the spot. Deny! deny! deny! Claim she is your girlfriend, fiance whatever... Never admit money changed hand.

5. Always find out the girl's age, name, astrology sign(birthday). You also give the girl your name, age and sign. You also set up alibi on where, when and how you met. One night stand is not illegal in China!

The above are just some of the tactics I usually use. Hope that this is helpful to you and to the rest of new guys in China.

Happy hunting! Good luck!

Jumbo

DayNight
07-09-04, 04:40
One of the dangers is petty theft. Put all your stuff in the hotel safe.

If you have loose money in your pockets, take your trousers to the bathroom while you have a shower.

Theft is always an oppertunity crime. Whatch your stuff all the time. And that's why I don't really like LT, who knows what she's up to when you sleep?

Joeyt
07-09-04, 05:06
Me and my buddy a couple of years, upon arriving in Beijing. Decided to check out the local KTV scene after having a great time in them in Shanghai.

So, we jumped into a cab and told the taxi driver to take us somewhere! Anywhere! We were fairly gungho about it. Anyway, we were taken to a place between the north 3 and 4th ring road. It was a relatively dingy place. We were told that the room was RMB200 and we would only have to tip the girls RMB200. We thought... great! We picked her girls in a comfy but old and stale room. The girls weren't bad and we weren't really there to sing! We ordered a few bottles of bud and maybe some water. To cut a long story short, when it came to paying the bill. We got hit with a charge of RMB900! in addition to the tips for the girls. Somehow the cost of a beer went from RMB20 to god knows what figure! We were stunned! The waiter then had the nerve to ask for a tip! Anyway, me and my buddy looked at each other and instead of making a huge fuss, we thought better of it. We paid up and got out quick! It cost us over RMB1,300 for that little adventure... and didn't get anything more than a quick grope out of it. Oh well, you live and learn!

BlnkNameCruiser
07-09-04, 07:28
Joeyt,
And your taxi driver went on vacation.

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
07-09-04, 07:29
Anyone notice how damn many chicks are out on 3rd ring and around Lufthansa these days? Is this a summer thing?

blanknamecruiser

BJ Boy
07-09-04, 13:20
Yes Blankie, welcome to summer in Beijing. I've seen groups of twenty or more in some places being very blatant and waving down passing cars. The range is quite big though and some look ok from afar but when you get them home you start to think it was not such a good idea!

Just Me
07-09-04, 15:14
Member 2113,

Always ready to help out.

Unfortunately, Haidian is not known for it's mongering.
There are a few sauna's that I've been to there and a couple of great KTV's in Yayuncun (right next door to Haidian) but that's about it.

I'm sure there are some local BBS' but I have not partaken in that area.

In Yayuncun, there is a small "bar street" near the Sunshine Plaza (or maybe Happy Plaza, i forget the translation) that may get some girls there, but probably not as this is not a real foreigner area, it's very local.

I've heard that there are a few bars in Haidian that are inhabited by the local college scene, but I've never gone to them either.

Just me

Member #2197
07-09-04, 15:22
at the suggestion of vinfalco, and to generate more exchanges (of contact details), i have decided to post my first report after months of benefiting from the site's many wisdoms.

much has been said of the ready availability of mongols and the chinese at maggies, hr cafe, passions, etc. that one does not really need to resort to massage parlors and bbs in bj. however, if getting a deeply sensual hj is your game, you might want to try out the sauna at the basement of the landmark tower/hotel.

if you take the escalator down to the basement, you will pass the niteclub where you might glimpse sequined angels tempting you at the front door. knowing that this was probably going to cost more than i was prepared for, i passed up on the niteclub and walked down a short narrow passage to the sauna.

the sauna has a number of private rooms and two vip room. thinking that the vip rooms would give you more privacy, i opted for it ¡_ it was after all only about rmb 250. for the selection, i asked for a ¡°young and pretty girl¡± which i had hoped was the signal that i was not looking for a deep tissue swedish massage.

luck has it that indeed a sweet young angel of not more than 21 years called ¡°jinni¡± was summoned. jinni was one of those that i would actually die to go out on a date with. with a 5¡¯ 6¡¯¡¯ slender frame, she had a waist that i could easily wrap one arm around, with room to spare. dressed in a white nurse¡¯s blouse, she began by gently but firmly kneading you from head downwards. to speed things up, i told her that where i needed it most was the lower spine and upper thighs, and guided her hands there. once in the vicinity, she needed not further signals, playfully brushing her hands around my dick and balls as she moved from one part of the body to another.

then she made her move. as she stood next to me on the massage table with her back to me, she massaged her way down towards my ankles. this not only emphasized her nicely shaped buns exposed by the lifted skirt, it also brushed her face against my already erect member. after a number of such brushes, i was already begging for relief! alas, being a first timer, she was not willing to offer fs there and then, but suggested that she could come to my hotel room after her shift. as it was not convenient to do that then, i opted for whatever she could give onsite, which was a rmb 500 ¡°oil treatment¡±. as it turns out, the oil was for that special part of your body that allowed her hands to glide sensuously up and down your pole. after one of the most extended and pleasurable climax, i reluctantly ¡°let it go¡±. total damage was about 250 for the room, 600 for the massage, 300 for the ¡°oil treatment¡±, plus some tips for the attendants. a bit on the high side for a hj i know, but i would sooner spill my load on an angel than fuck a girl i do not care for very much.

next post, i will share my experience with ¡°hot lips¡± tina who is not much to look at, but has lips that were made for bjs twice over! stay tuned.

richard

Norse Kaiser
07-10-04, 04:35
Just me, the place near Ya Yun Cun you were talking about is named Sunshine Plaza, located at the western extreme point of Chao Yang district, and yes, it is quite local, most of the actions in Beijing may focus in Chao yang.

Norse Kaiser

OldAsiaHand
07-10-04, 09:19
El Rond,

I'm sorry to hear about your bad fortune. I never follow touts either and generally follow the, "If is sounds too good to be true, it usually is" rule. Too many similar scams going on here in S. China, as well.

Having said that, I think you played it right by standing firm with, "Take what I have, no more". I believe that they just scammed you and would have never gone anywhere outside with you or turned you over to LE. I am also a firm believer of never taking more money or valuables than I am willing to lose when I go out mongering. I never carry a wallet, but do have a phone and watch which I am starting to think about leaving behind next time after your post.

IMHO, never fight in these situations. Just try to negotiate the best deal on the spot and get out of there as fast as you can.

Just my POV.

OAH

El Rond
07-10-04, 09:21
Thanks guys,

I guess wasn't very clear on that - I DID have FS with the girl. Just that I cringe just thinking about it now because it's like an ever present reminder of my own stupidity. I was literally caught pants down, used condom in hand.

Member #2135
07-10-04, 12:23
Hi fellow mongers,

Please PM me and give me some good numbers of girls in Berijing. I am going to visit the city soon.

Thank you very much.

Monger73
07-10-04, 16:26
Monger73 reports from Beijing.

This is my first report. After reading the reports in WSG for a few months (in preparation for my Beijing trip :) ), I’m finally in Beijing for short term work. I’ve been here for a week and was dying for action. Finally I picked up the phone and called to Xiaoma’s recommendation. I tried YaoYao, Wangling however no one answered, then I tried out XiaoYu and she was available. To cut the story short, we met at GuoMao (I told her Xiaoma recommended her) and I brought her to my room in China World and we had a great foreplay, CBJ and FS. Her looks was okay with great boobs and good service with CBJ and followed by FS. She was great in the pussy department and very wet and ‘powerful’ pussy. She was very hard working and good attitude with GFE. The rating by Xiaoma in earlier post was pretty accurate. She told me she was doing the direct selling and no fix job and needed some extra cash. She seems to be innocent and non complicated type and willing to show me around in Beijing the next time I call her. The damage done was RMB600 for 3 hours, I promised to call her again when there is a need. As I will be here for a few months, I’m sure there will be more action in future. If you need the quantitative rating and contact number, please Xiaoma’s earlier reports.

Xiaoma, do you have latest Wangling contact as I would like to try someone with slim build and pretty face as you described in your reports. I’ve this fantasy for slim girl (normal size boobs are enough, big boobs will be a bonus) with pretty face and good service. Any other good contacts will be appreciated as I do not go into the massage center, sauna or barber shop. I will write report after the encounter.

Member #4643
07-10-04, 17:55
It seems to me that El Rond's experience could have been avoided if he had had decent hotel to return to with the girl. That is why information on girl-friendly housing is so critical (and why this board is so useful). As a frequent visitor of Brazil, one forgets how incredibly convenient it is to have a legal place to bring the ladies.

I have never been to Beijing, but plan to spend a four night, three day weekend there focused entirely on having sex with Chinese and Mongolian women in November (financed with mileage that I accrued going to Brazil on business. Sometimes, life can be beautiful!). I have now booked a hotel room at the Peninsula Place in Beijing on Excit3's advice, and will report back on whether it remains friendly to the mongering man when I return. I urge Beijing board members, when reporting on their mongering activities, to remember that the China novices like myself have two major questions: where can I find a nice lady and where can I take her to have sex in a safe and comfortable environment. By providing these types of details in their reports, in addition to the stories on conquest and woe, they earn themselves life long admirers.

If I avoid touts, and have my own room to use for my sexual encounters, the chances of being blackmailed like El Rond appear to be negligible. That being said, I wonder if any of the Beijing experts can tell me if there are other scams that the savvy mongerer with a girl friendly hotel room needs to be aware of.

El Rond
07-12-04, 10:31
Forest,

I can agree with your comments, but I wasn't particularly looking for action that night, and the girl I had wasn't exactly my ideal type to bring home for the night.

By the way she and the attendant put up a good show - he dragged her from the couch, gave her a few hard slaps, and she cowered in a corner covering her head. When I was alone with the attendant later, I was so tempted to ask the attendant sarcastically about the necessity to use such force just to put up a show for me, but thought better of it.

Monger73
07-12-04, 16:02
Just wanted to add this after seeing Forest's comments. I stayed in China World Hotel without any problem bringing in the lady. However the price is a bit steep and frankly I won't be staying here if I've to pay myself and not by my company. The bar (Aria) does not have any action too. Anyone stayed in China World Hotel and know nearby action place? Someone told me there are beautiful girl wondering around near China World Hotel but I seem to unable to find those. Any comment and hint will be appreciated.

BJ Boy
07-12-04, 17:12
Forest, this is a scam so even if you have a hotel room they would not let you take the girl out because the girl is part of the scam! Of course there are other places where you can take girls out but NOT from these scam places. They are only set up for one purpose - to con and rob you.

Laxman1960
07-12-04, 21:38
I tried the famous Mary yesterday. I landed around 10am and was at my hotel checked in by 11am. I had sms'd her to set up to meet and we got together around 3pm.

She had no trouble finding or getting to my room in the Traders. She is a sweet and fun girl and pretty wild in bed. Face is ok not gorgeous not ugly and she has a nice body.

She performed well as described, a bit loud but not too loud. She started after her shower by a nice licking all over and a lot of time on my little brother and my ass too. Good thing all was clean, if not it sure was after she was finished. She has good technique and is a lot of fun.

She then gave a me a nice massage, hung out a bit and watched some TV too. She had to rush off so only stayed a bit over an hour but that was fine as I was still jet lagged.

Total damage including tip was 600 RMB. She promised to stay a lot longer if I had more time today or Wednesday, not so sure I will take her up on this or not.

Xiao Ma
07-13-04, 01:11
Hi guys,

Sorry for MIA for sometime as I was back home in Malaysia and manage to "Secured" some freebies both in Shanghai and Beijing so not much action. Anyway below are some contacts I have, I didn't try them all and I got them from the chat room so good luck

amature/partimer

+8613070158498 xiaoyun 800 for twogirls-ST/anal included¡C

+861086667048 yuanyuan¡A23¡Cpartimer 400/St

+861086384050 600/ST, anal

+8613070150515 tiantian,400ST800LT (good!!! )

+861081938246 jiang 500ST

Pro

+861086733241 keyu
+861086733241 xiaoyu
+861086733948 lijiayi
+861080638899 wenwen
+861086585748 jingwen
+8613051429069 yangyang

* I have not try all of them, even if i have I cant remember, hehehehe.........too many girls too little memory.

Good Luck, Happy Hunting

Norse Kaiser
07-13-04, 03:01
Guys, to avoid any set up, you'd better speak a little mandarin or any other local dialects whatsoever, plus you also had better go to local establishments with a local friend who knows the entire area. That way it will work out much better I think.

NK

Member #4643
07-13-04, 03:28
el rond's reply reminds me of a guy who tried to get me to go out with an **** girl in cuba (she looked 21, but was still 17). the setting in china sounds alot like cuba- prostitution is illegal, and the hotels are usually not friendly to mongering activity (in cuba, you cannot take a cuban girl to a hotel legally. most mongering guys rent casa particulars when they are in cuba. if they are stuck in a hotel, they rent an illegal casa particular by the hour whenever necessary. indeed, the girls usually arranged the room). i was in a hotel, and would have had to rent an illegal casa.

fortunately, i was not interested in the girl, as i always feel very uneasy around pimps, and it suppresses my libido. but the young tout persisted in trying to sell me his girllfriend anyway. when i checked out the girls id, which lists the girls date of birth, i caught on to the scam. had i taken the girl to an illegal casa, i would have been vulnerable to blackmail- big time! alternatively, i would still be sitting in a havana prison, practicing frequent anal sex (as a recipient).

since then, i have been obsessive about avoiding young looking girls of uncertain age. in brazil , i absolutely insist that the girls register with the hotel, as the hotel staff will not let an **** girl go up to your room. while this often costs me an extra $10-15 us, its protection that i appreciate.

its not just china: touts are bad news, and should be avoided at all costs. it helps to know what types of scams are out there, in order to avoid being victimized.

Gobi Nomad
07-14-04, 05:41
Regarding girl friendly places to stay in Beijing, I have used the Yu Yang Hotel for years and have never, ever had a problem. Altho recently a friend of mine told he was stopped at the elevator trying to bring a girl in. He told me he later moved to the Landmark (I think it is called LiangMa -- running horse -- in Chinese) located right behind Hard Rock Cafe.

As far as other posters inquring about where to find girls where you do not have to worry about touts and scams, I have had good luck at Henry J Beans -- action starts there about 8 PM. By 10 or 11 the girls that haven't been picked up already move to Hard Rock Cafe and then around midnight is the time to hit Maggies. Most of the girls at these 3 places are "working girls". You just have to find one you click with and see if it works. If it does, hang on to her for a couple of days. If it dont work, find another one. It can be expensive experimenting around until you find a good one. The vast majority of Mongolians I have latched on to have all been great.

Keep it up

Xiao Ma
07-14-04, 11:15
Many bro have asked me about contacts, as I have mentioned I have been MIA for some time so not much info so my advice as follow

1. Those that understand Chinese, go to Sina.com (chat room), you can get some pro or partimer and if your are lucky (like me) you can get some freebie and i have some are still in school, heheheheh.

2. Those that do not understand Chinese can try MSN chat room or try your luck in Sina chinese chat where you will notice english handle, these girls that use english handle usually can understand english and you have a good chance of securing them as freebie, i got a few by doing that.

3. Those that have no time with limited fund please go to the pud or bars as mentioned in the forum, you got a better chance there but it is up to your negotiation skill and luck.

4. Those that have the money to spend then your option is better, try the local high class KTV (Passion for example) you can get very good quality girls almost actress look a like. Try to push the price down and you can get a lower rate if it is near closing time. (from RMB 1500 to 3000 pending on quality and time)

Hope i have answer some of the PM for you guys and happy hunting

As for me I just nilled a Korean student (20yrs/1.65M/49Kg) from Sina last night for free. hehehehe.

I love SINA.com

jedkoh
07-15-04, 11:34
As a newbie in the mainland China scene, may i know where is ÑÇÔË´å(Ya Yun Chun)? From my understanding, it is in Beijing right? Should i avoid this place while mongering there. Do really hope sumbody help me on this.

Just Me
07-15-04, 22:40
Jed,

Ya Yun Cun is a district in Beijing and is in the northern area of Beijing.

It's between 3rd ring (maybe starts closer to 4th ring) and 5th ring roads.

It is dry when it comes to mongering, although I've been to a few good KTV's there and a couple of spa's. But, as far as looking for girls in bars, not much is there.

just me

Norse Kaiser
07-16-04, 02:28
Ya YunCun is simply the chinese for Asian Games Village, which is located in the western part of ChaoYang district of Beijing, it is a compound of buildings including some gymnasiums, stadiums, tennis court etc.

After the Asian Games in the early 90's, most of the buildings was redecorated and turned into office buildings. Presently, a lot of Korean and Japanese reside around that area.

NK

@sh
07-16-04, 05:45
Xiao Ma,

Could you provide a link to the sina.com page you are talking about? thanks.

Xiao Ma
07-16-04, 08:24
Aiya ÕæÂé·³!, many bro ask me again and again about how to go into Sina, which I and some of the member here have posted few months ago. Search the forum you can easily get 15 posts. Ok lar following is the step by step again.

1. Go to http://chat.sina.com.cn/homepage/outside.shtml
2. Register an account (Free).
3. log in
4. Start fishing

Now about how to catch some fish, it is solely pending on your style and skill but to start you should have a very catchy handle like ¡°Big dick¡±, ¡°Oversea Chinese¡± or something like that.

You will also notice some similar name as mentioned but from the female side go chat with them.

Have fun, good luck and happy fishing.

Intransit
07-16-04, 11:13
Nomad,

You're right. The Yu Yang ain't cheap, but they're more than happy to rent rooms short-time, or at least not make a fuss when you check in around noon and out around 3 pm.

The way the rooms are mirrored makes for great voyeurism. I met Beijing's top escort there about 18 months ago for a post-lunch romp, and it was superb. Good venue.

James Cook
07-17-04, 11:27
Sh,

The sina chatroom gals do not reply on net, I think you need record their phone numbers which is directly shown on the screen and give them a call to tell your hotel name and room number. Very easy.

JC

Alex Rock
07-17-04, 23:25
Intransit,

Curious which "Top Escort"?

Cheers

K Zero
07-18-04, 05:13
Hi guys,

I had not login in for many months, since my girlfriend came to Beijing to visit me, but now, I am back. I need some help, I am a bit rusty on my shorthands here, and I also notice alot of new shorthands. I recall there is a page or thread that explains what all the shorthands are, could anyone be so kind to point me to it? Thanks.

PS: shorthands like LT, SW, etc etc.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Terms and Abbreviations" in the black menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the WSG Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. If you don't see the black menu bar, then you're probably not accessing the Forum through it's front page at www.wsgforum.com. Thanks!

Latin
07-19-04, 03:20
Hey Guys,

I like submissive girls and would like to try role play. Do you have any phone contact or suggestions in Beijing?

Many thanks for your help,

Latin

Monger73
07-19-04, 11:41
K Zero,

Try this: http://www.wsgforum.com/WSGTerms.html

Very comprehansive list from Jackson.

Ruda Beggah
07-19-04, 14:25
Hey,

First Post, I am in Beijing right now, but I am leaving in a couple of days. I want to get some action before I leave. I saw the contacts that were listed, have not tried them all, but did not get through to one, and the other was an auto response. Anyone have any contacts that can speak a bit of english?

Might get a room in Lido, or down by the landmark in the next day or so, any one have specific girls they would reccomend in thse areas? contact info?

You can pm me or e-mail, [Email Address deleted by Admin]

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Ruda Beggah
07-19-04, 15:45
Sorry I did not include this in my last post, hey I'm a rookie. The BBS in Wu Dao Ko near the train station open 24 hrs... is legit, you dont even get an offer, even at 3am.

That being said, given my current living situation, I would like to find a good quality, safe BBS. My previous post still stands, but I think I would prefer a BBS if there are any good ones.

Thx.

Mock A Bee
07-19-04, 19:09
Just visited a BBS across the street from the Lido Holiday Inn. They are VERY agressive at literally pulling you into their BBS. So if you are not careful, you may literally get dragged in. The shops are in serious competition with each other for nabbing customers, so I should have been more firm with negotiating. It should be a buyers market.

Anyway, I negotiated first and made sure they understood the total amount I was willing to pay. I got a cute girl who had a large rack, though I think they were fake. I think I felt a large firm lump in each. She first quoted 150rmb for the mamasan, and 200rmb her service. I settled on 200rmb total for a HJ including whatever they divi up for the house. Though I later learned a small chested girl is 50rmb less. They don't do BJ's or FS.

The small room had a fan but was still a little too warm for comfort. She oiled me up and went to work. I had her take her underwear and bra off and show me her tits. When I checked out her pussy, she had little white bumps in a few places, including on her labia. I am not an expert at identifying STD's, but I am pretty sure she had someting. No way I would want to stick my little brother inside of her, even with a condom on.

Her technique was ok, a little rushed but she did the job. Not so sure I would want to return to that set of BBS's though. They are way too agressive, not much fun, no chance to flirt or check them out beforehand.

Be careful of STD's out there!

K Zero
07-20-04, 18:19
Thank you everyone for the pointers, I got them. I hope I will be back in the game soon.

Xiao Ma
07-21-04, 17:45
Xiaoma report.

Long over due report I guess, since I have my freebies and spend more time back home in Malaysia I have not been active at all.

Well last night while I was busy with my work in the office my customer called me up to go for a gathering. He is a runner for a very high raking officer in Beijing even tough I was dead tired but still can not turn him down. So I drag myself to meet him at a private club near people stadium.

This private club is own by a big mafia in Beijing, a very pleasant man. The club is exclusive and you can hardly notice it even during day time, it just look like a normal office building but it is not.
I arrive there about 11:30pm and the place was already full with chic and ¡§horny men¡¨. Brother Zhou immediately came and greed me, he pull me into the dance floor where there are about 5 girls dancing naked. (normal¡K.) I have seen it many times.

I dance a while, was not to keen in the action as I was dead tired. Bro Zhou then drag me a site to talk business when suddenly a girl just came and sat on my lap I look at her my god she is really beautiful and sexy plus she was naked. She look like she was already high from drug and she was grabbing me and start French kissing me. So we move to the next floor (yes they have rooms prepare for all this ¡§lao ye¡¨.

Nice chic, nice breast skin was excellent, we have a good session she was too high to do much but I was happy cos later I found out that she was not a working girl but a Hotel staff from Shanghai. Cool¡K¡K¡K¡K

Girls data
Name ¡V Jennie (yes can speak very good English)
Age ¡V late 20¡¦s I guess, I never ask
Hair ¡V silky black
Boobs ¡V 34 D I guess
Ass was firm about 36
Height ¡V 165Cm
Weight ¡V I guess about 55 kg
She was a bit drunk from drug so not much action, but was really wet. Anyway I got her number, will call her when I¡¦m in Shanghai next.

So happy hunting my friend.

Joeyt
07-22-04, 06:24
Over the weekend, after another drunken night... headed to my usual sauna place on chunxiu jie.

Asked for a body massage... and then was sent a very buxom young lady from heilongjiang... from the russian border apparently... anyway, she got into straight away... before long she was massaging me between my legs... by this time... i managed to place my hand on her thigh... and then moved towards her panties... absolutely no resistance... she then started to get pretty wet... and managed to slip a couple of fingers inside her panties... at the end of it... she gave me a lingering hug and said next time i go she will do a little extra for me... she said that the deal they are offering at the moment is you can get 2 girls to work on you at the same time! i think that's worth thinking about for the next weekend!

total damage = rmb500. cheaper than last time and much more action. will definitely get her phone number next time.

Member #2113
07-23-04, 16:22
Hey guys, I am coming for a month studying Mandarin in the Haidian district. Hotels are out because they are too expensive for that amount of time. I found a serviced apartment at wuwoo.com for about 1200 for the month. It is too expensive, but if I am there for a month I want to be comfortable. Here is my question:

This apartment is in a highrise. How hard will it be to get a girl in? Can they even tell me no?

Thanks

Will John
07-24-04, 06:50
Member #2113,

How long is a piece of string? Is that 1200RMB or US$1200? If it is 1200RMB it is probably a dump and you will be getting a real "local" experience. If it is US$1200 your digs may be OK.

As for getting chicks in, it depends on the guards. A big red mao here and there won't hurt your chances, but generally if you take the time the build up a rapport with the guards you should be OK.

My building has guards and I have Chinese female workmates and clients coming to my apartment in Chaoyang for work all the time. Even when they weren't with me all they needed to do was show their ID cards and tell the guards who they were seeing and what they were doing there. They could quite easily have been hookers and the could quite easily be bullshitting the guards and the guards wouldn't know.

Good luck.

BJ Boy
07-24-04, 22:18
There should be no problems with apartments in terms of bringing in guests. It is only hotels where Chinese law prohibits any visitors in the guest rooms AFTER 11pm. Before that, even in hotels you are perfectly within your rights to have a guest.

Miclac
07-24-04, 22:21
Wow, that Xiaoma is one lucky man. The gangster guys I know are all boring and like to mostly stuff their faces and drink cheap beer. I guess I am lucky that I have been taken to some saunas for freebies but nothing like a club with naked chicks dancing, he he.

South Gate
07-26-04, 00:09
I have not been mongering for some time since I found a nice girlfriend. Unfortunately, that is not working out too well due to differences in age. So I have been perusing these pages to see what is going on.

This may sound a bit naiive (It is, I am). Near my home, I found a KTV. I have not been to KTVs before (cant sing) and finally, I got up the courage to go inside. A bit dirty with private rooms and a few guys directing you to take one of them. Some nasty looking girls that invite you to join them. THey look like they know how to do more than sing. I did not stay but am still curious as to how this works and would like to return.

Do you negotiate up front a price to stay with the girl for a certain time or what? Can you take girls out to your home? How does it work?

Xiao Ma
07-26-04, 04:57
I have received many posts regarding private clubs in Beijing, so some details as follow

The are mainly 3 types of mafia in China (Beijing),

The Business man type ¡V They have strong connection with the government and the business they do is legit so it will cover they others activities, mainly Money laundry.

The Normal type ¡V involve with prostitution, drug and other activities, they connection is limited.

The runner type ¡V small time business mainly in drug distribution for the bigger head.

The Mafias I knows is the business man type. Look professional and work like a pro.

The clubs they own is not open for business but for entertaining themselves, customers and friends.

I cant bring anyone as I need to be invited too, It took me 1 and a half year to work on this kind of arrangement and I¡¦m lucky cos the business I do give me the opportunity to establish relationship with them.

As someone said, it all come down to money talk¡K¡K¡K

So guys happy hunting and have fun.

Member #2113
07-26-04, 15:39
Hey, it is 1200USD. This is a serviced apartment. The company told me that I can have visitors, but I am wondering if they are just trying to make a sale. I would hate to drop the cash, and then have to rent ST rooms. That would suck, and not in a good way.

You guys think that I can take women all the way across town to my apt? Will they go that far?

Member #2113
07-26-04, 15:45
One more question.

XE.com has the RMB at 8.28 but all of the banks or online currency exchanges here in the US will only give me about 6.00. Can I open a bank account there in Beijing from here, or has the government pegged the rate to stay. I want to get the most bang for the busk so I can afford those Pasions girls. Oh yeah.

Bull Dozer
07-26-04, 19:08
Guys,

I was at Maggies 3 weeks ago, walked in at 1:30AM & the bar was full, There were quite a few older Mongolian girls trying to persuade customers to buy them drinks,Any way there were plenty of fish in the pond, so I started looking when I saw this young gorgoues Japanese looking girl walking around with her friend, after buying her a drink,she spoke decent English, all of a sudden she planted a big kiss & we were tongue locked for a long time. Her passion just started to drive me nuts. We danced for about 10 minutes then headed to my hotel. As soon as we entered the room, she jumped up & locked her legs around my waist & we were to a good start. We went into the shower , before I knew it she was sucking me off, I was out of control we were doing it bare back, I know it is dangerous, but it felt so good, once in bed we repeated 4 times till about 5AM before going to sleep. that night I went back, called her on her cell phone to meet me, & we were back to my hotel for a repeat session for a 2nd night. After 5 times I was totally worn out. Her name is SUKI, one great girl.

GJ

Shaolin Monk
07-27-04, 15:46
Xiaoma,

Any chance of sharing the number? I have been posted to Shanghai and in need for some good company ! Please PM me.

Cheers

Member #2113
07-27-04, 19:28
What do you guys think of the possibility of a working girl coming across town to my apartment in the Haidian district for short time? Do they go that far?

The apartment is about 15 minutes from the beijing zoo on the north 3rd ring road.

BJ Boy
07-28-04, 08:12
Member 2113 : Just come to China and change it and any bank. USD to RMB is no problem. RMB to USD is harder. You'll get much more than 6.0 RMB for your buck. Around 8.2 to 8.3.

Will a girl go to Haidian? Why on earth not? Unless you want her to walk there. What's the difference between 10 minutes in a taxi and 20 minutes in a taxi.

Go Joe : Yes that sounds like Maggies alright. Alot of the girls there are shall we say, not shy!

Angel Eyes
07-28-04, 08:53
Go Joe,

Was a price discussed, or was it a total freebie?

Bull Dozer
07-28-04, 19:45
Angel eyes/BJ Boy,

Maggies was great, a little expensive compared to South China, yes she asked for 1000 & I told her 800, no problem she said, & off we went. The best part of it is both days I gave her a $100 bill it was folded down, she did not even look at it I could have given her Blank paper, she was a GEM of a girl, she even gave me her home telephone # ,address & email in Mongolia & wants me to go there, but I have lost the damn paper. I hope to catch her again around August 24th , I will be back in China.

Any one would like to meet up with me please PM, need to have fun life is too short.

BTW I have been a frequent visitor of Brazil, Rio, Sao Paulo, Curitiba, I thought Brazilian girls were the best, I think they are still the best in my opinion, been there 20 times in the last 3 years, but definitely this girl SUKI was as close to a brazilian girl experience as it gets. I would like to find out if there are other places like Maggies, & also any good SAUNAS in Beijing reasonably priced.

Ciao

GJ

Discovery Channel
07-29-04, 01:32
Hi All,

Planning my to head to Beijing in 2 weeks, can you guys pm me about the places to pick up overnighters?

Can you also let me know what hotels to stay at?

Thanks in advance.

Miclac
07-29-04, 04:11
Xiaoma,

I know what you are talking about as far as taking a long time to build up guanxi. It is pretty tough and you can't just casually bring people to drop in on places like that. That is why I wasn't event tempted to pm you and ask about it. Just give us the details about your adventures.

Xiao Ma
07-30-04, 12:17
Miclac,

Thanks

Sammy_T
07-30-04, 21:29
Angle Eyes/Go Joe:

I personally think Suki is evil, but to each his own. As I recall her all night rate is 1000RMB, but you can probably get her down to 800RMB. She can be found at the Hard Rock and then Maggies almost every night. She is a true "professional" and will typically take as many men as she can each night, so if you want her to stay over you will need to catch her at Maggies after it gets late. Her mobile number: 136-9101-6060.

Sammy

Bull Dozer
07-31-04, 00:08
Sammy_T,

The Suki I spent two nights with is not even 1% evil, infact one of the sweetest girls I have ever met in the past 20 years of mongering, unfortunately I misplaced her #, I have it in my apartment in China, I will be headed back August 24 & look forward to seeing her again. I am sure there is another Suki by that name. My Suki's # I remember is 1352275xxxx I forget the last few #s. I will post her # once I am in China, next month. Do you live in Beijing, PM me.

Go Joe

Angel Eyes
08-01-04, 16:42
Sammy T,

In my book, 'proffesional' and even 'cold-harted' are still not close to 'evil'. Care to explain?

If you just mean no GFE and a proffesional attitude, well, you can't help it, you're bound to meet those. But for me, 'evil' is a very harsh word.

Angel Eyes

Tequila Kid
08-02-04, 18:43
Expert mongers,

I've been to Beijing often in 2001/2002. Sometimes staying at Holiday Inn Lido. The rates, facilities and location was convenient for work. But the Lido was not girl friendly.

One of my best scores was a cutie I picked up at the bar adjacent to the hotel (Freezers?). Went to her place - close by - and was treated to excellent GFE for the night.

Anyway, I am back this coming September. From previous post, appears Pig and Whistle is a happening place. Is the Lido now girl friendly? (I prefer bringing them hotel room, until after I've gotten to know them).

ER

Sammy_T
08-04-04, 07:15
Angle Eyes/Go Joe:

I have posted about Suki in the past - but a quick summary: She lured her sister-in-law to Beijing with the promise of a straight job, then once she got there told her the only work was at Maggies. She then over charged her for rent, and when the girl finally saved enough money to get back to Mongolia, Suki locked her out of the apartment and stole her money. She finally got the landlord to break into the apartment so she could get what was hers and took a bus back home. In my mind this qualifies as evil.

I heard the story first hand from the sister-in-law, a very sweet girl, about 6 months ago. She was not playing on my sympathy for more money - she stayed with me a week for no charge just to get away from Suki.

Maybe you met a different girl, but I have only come across one girl named Suki (actually Masuki) who is half Japanese and half Mongolian. Just be careful. If she will screw over family, who knows what she will do to you.

Elegante Rei: I have never had any problem with the Lido. The Pig and Whistle is still an early stopping point for many girls. The key is to get them to your room before 11 pm, or wait until much later after visiting Maggies. If you try to take a girl back to your room 11pm and 1am you will probably get stopped. On the plus side, if you are with a Mongolian girl who has a vaild passport you can register her at the front desk at any time and be on your way. All they will do is write down her passport number and make you sign a piece of paper saying it is ok for her to stay in your room. This can also be a little safer for you as the girl knows that the front desk has her passport number, so she would be foolish to try and steal from you.

I have heard that the Freezer has re-opened under the name The Black Rose. Has anyone checked it out yet?

Sammy

Angel Eyes
08-04-04, 10:22
Sammy_T,

I didn't remember that story.

Definatly evil. If I knew that about a girl, I would be very reluctant to spend time with her.

Angel Eyes

P.S.

Thanks for all the info.

Bull Dozer
08-04-04, 20:17
Sammy_T,

Thank you for your advice, I will definitely be more cautious of SOKI, I checked it is not Suki the one I know, one has to be careful with all the girls, because you don't know who is crooked.

Is there a security check device available to scan a girl if she is crooked like they do at the airports. Oh well life goes on. Have fun. I will keep in touch as to when I will be Beijing, Got your PM, thanks.

GJ

Hello2003
08-05-04, 03:48
Member #2113,

All the ATMs I have used to withdraw RMB from my US account have given 8.28 per dollar. As do the hotels, and I believe the exchanges in the airport. I don't recall if the hotels or airport exchanges charge any fees, but if they do, they were small enough for me not to take notice.

I prefer using the ATM, beats carrying cash.

Call your bank and ask them what the rate will be for withdrawing RMB in China with your card, and if there are any associated fees.

I'm assuming you are from the US, but again, just call your bank and ask.

Far East Andy
08-05-04, 05:22
Mock a Bee,

Just a few comments on the BBS on Jiang Tai road near the Lido. I have been there many many times myself and I totally agree they are agressive at first. Don't knock them down too quickly my friend, I'm not sure which one you went into, but I have tried them all including the ones further down after the traffic lights. I can now go in have a cup of tea or even take a beer in, chat with the girls until I decide which one I want, if I don't want any it's out the door and on to the next. Also depending on what time you go in there some of the girls will actually go home with you for about 400 rmb. I've had BJ's in there but never FS as the girls say the place is not big enough and the noise goes straight through the walls.
Give it another go, there's some stunners in there.

Good luck

FarEastAndy

K Zero
08-07-04, 12:14
Hi guys,

About 3 years ago, when I just came to Beijing. Few friends of mine took me to TongZou (formaly known as TongXian). They have a street there, full of BBS. After the customer found their girl, the girls would lead them back to their apartment, and do their stuff over there. Damage about 150-250 per FS. However, I can't find the contacts of my friends anymore, so, my question are:

1) Anyone know the street I am talking about? I wasn't familiar with Beijing back then, so I won't know where that place is.

2) Are there similar establishment in Beijing City (within 4th ring road) ?

Thanks.

Travel Sex
08-08-04, 15:33
Hi Guys,

I just joined this forum because I just got into a job which I travel to different countries pretty regularly... ;)

Will be going to Beijing on the 18th, staying at the Hilton. Can anybody be kind enough to direct me to the nearest funspot in the area? Any BBS-es or?

I'll be more than glad to contribute my FRs and any wonderful finds I come across wif everybody! :D

Thanx in advance!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

BJ Boy
08-08-04, 20:17
Dude, three weeks is a long time in Beijing, 3 years and hardly anything stays the same! Back then I guess Tong Zhou was a separate town but now it's more or less part of Beijing. I'm sure there are places around there and it's just a matter of exploring if you have a good eye for "interesting" places.

But actually I don't know of any FS BBS personally, only the ones where HJ and BJ are available. In SH there are lots though and again it's just a matter of exploring a few and you'll soon find some good ones.

Jack Spratt
08-09-04, 10:01
TS

Congratulations on the new job.

I think the best funspot to start on the forum is the "Forum Search" section in the panel on the left hand side of the screen. I am sure the words "Hilton plus Beijing" will keep you occupied for hours.

Have fun

jack

Ambler
08-11-04, 15:54
Strolling southwards on Wngfujing pedestrian street on Monday afternoon. Was approached by 'Mary' - a sexy-looking, over made- up slutty type who spoke pretty good English. Was obvious what was up at first glance.

She engaged in idle chit chat and then invited me to her hotel room for a massage (100) or for a sex massage (500). Talked her down to 300 and we were on our way.

She had a room in one of those cheap Chinese guesthouses just off Wangfujing, convenient. Once the door was shut she started going at me. This was clearly a case of one of those semi-professionals. She seems to really enjoy sex and the money is bonus.

After a bit of enthusiastic BBBJ I she readily accepted some DATY which I was really tempted to do because of her nicely shaved pussy. We were into that for a good 15 minutes and she kept on telling me not to stop. It's nice and somewhat rare to be with a professional in China that is so into sex and really gets off on it.

When it came time to do the nasty I had to remind her about the condom. After a bit of the old in and out I blew my load pretty quickly.

While cleaning up she got a call from a German guy, so I could see that she is pretty active.

She is short, with a nice body - flat stomach, perky medium-sized tits and that sweet shaved pussy. Her face is a little odd with those shaved eybrows and pencil ines for replacement but her "hotness" made up for all that.

Hope to see her again.

Xiao Ma
08-12-04, 05:03
Ambler,

Hahahahaha. Mary is a pro liar.

Search the forum you will know.

Xiao Ma
08-12-04, 05:05
Ok, I decided to post some picture for your guys.

Enjoy!

Vinfalco
08-13-04, 08:18
Yesterday evening I have taken a Chinese girl at KFC in the front of City Hotel

Name: Luna
Look: 9/10
Chat: 4/10 moody and too concerned about her own look
Pay & shower in advance
Foreplay: 5/10 too cold but professional
Attitude: 4/10 first approach, which turned into a 9/10 during session
Kissing: forbitten while foreplay
Covered BJ: 6/10
Cunnilingus: forbitten!
Cunnilingus 2nd try: kindly avoided
First bang: 7/10 changing positions
Cunninilgus 3rd try: appreciated with enthusiasm and changed her mood
Second bang: 9/10 (french kissing allowed) until she comes
Uncovered BJ: 8/10 with passion (because I didn't come yet)
CIM: Just happy to come on her gorgeous boobs!
Performance: 6/10 beginning, 9/10 after all
My favourite: lips and boobs, very clean.
Didn't like: moody personality
Total damage: RMB 600 for 1,5h session

Final comment: I gave my phone number and I wish she calls when she feels in a good mood.

El Frances
08-13-04, 11:35
After benefitting from informations from this forum, here is my first report.

First night (a sunday at the beginning of July). We begin the night in Latino's: no working girls, but it was not the objective as I wanted to finish the night at Maggie's. Very good place with an efficient latin band. It's so funny to see chinese people dancing salsa, but some of them are quite impressive. After that, we go to Suzie Wan. In fact we did not go there, we went to a place in the same building as Suzie Wan. It was very lively with good music and big beers. A few girls looking like working girls, but most of the girls seemed to be there only for innocent fun. We came back to this place again during the week, but it was always empty. Finally, we went to Maggie's. The place looked smaller as I expected, but quite friendly. One good point is that the girls are not pushy. After some time we end up talking with two girls. But I found they were drinking too much...and had a strange feeling. Suddenly I remembered reading in this forum that the chinese girls are there only for drinking ! I ask them, and they confirm it. Maybe they will sleep with us but only after they finish working, around 4 or 5 am.

Too late for us, and we don't want to pay them drinks for hours. So we come back to mongolian girls. My friend finds a young one, supposed to be new, called sara. I begin to feel upset, because there are only maybe 4 or 5 girls to my taste (I don't like strong girls !), and they are already busy with other men! After a few beers, I take Zula who was sitting near sara, and come back to our hotel, with my friend and sara.

These girls seemed to be up to the reputation of mongolian girls: my friend was very impressed by the enthusiasm of sara. Zula was too strong for me to be too excited (OK, very good job and friendly attitude). She was offended I only scored two times with her and looked angry. Very funny!

In brief, If you go there, be quick because the few beautifull girls will be quickly busy. For me, I definitely prefer the beauty of chinese girls (wait for next reports...)

Intransit
08-14-04, 02:44
El Frances,

What was too "strong" about Zula? She's such a dork, I really like her.

Sara--really pretty, young?

Tequila Kid
08-14-04, 03:02
El Frances,

Sounds like a successful venture into Maggies for you. Does 'too strong' mean not really GFE?

Sometimes the girls at Latino's can friendly. But this also is hit or miss.

Intransit,

I've had Zula a couple of times. My comments same as yours. She can be fun.

ER

Yummy16
08-14-04, 11:15
Hi,

I will come to beijing next week for business. Can anybody give me suggestion where to stay? Should be near from the exhibition center and girl friendly location.

Thanks,

Yummy16

Teazian
08-15-04, 11:04
Yummy,
Try the Radisson, it's about 50m from the International Exhibition Center, on Dong San Huan.

El Frances
08-16-04, 09:05
Hi,

Zula was quite friendly, it's just that I prefer slim girls. Sara was a small young girl, pretty but not too much, a little shy (but not in bed it seems). Anyway, as one contributor previously wrote I am more "face and legs" than "tits and ass", so it leads me to report n° 2.
Monday. My friend is too tired after his night with Sara, and we have to wake up early the next morning, so I go out alone. Being in china, I eat chinese food, and also want chinese pussy. Around 11 pm, I go to the Den. There are a few people downstairs, the disco upstairs is completely empty, and the music seems rather kitsch. I drink a beer, get approached by a mongolian girl, and decide to leave for another place. Monday doesn't seem to be a good day.

I take a taxi to go to Qi Xing Dao in Ritan Lu, as it was advised as a good pick up place in this Forum. In fact the foreign name is Hollywood disco. It is very funny, the place is surrounded by russian restaurants, with neon signs in cillyric alphabet.

First impression, the staff at the entrance is unfriendly. It's 40 rmb for entrance fee, and a big beer is also 40 rmb. The place is nearly empty of customers, but full of girls. It's rather gloomy and sad, rather like a meatmarket. I don't know how it is on weekends, but during the week, don't expect fun there!

About maybe sixty girls, mostly russian or eastern europe girls, some mongolian girls and a few chinese girls. My neighbour tries to sell me his girlfriend, "no thanks !". I don't know why so many girls go there as there are only a few potential customers. It looks like a waiting place for them?

Finally, I spot a chinese girl that seems ok (I would rate her7, in her early twenties). I go to talk to her, but she doesn't speak english. Her friend translates for me. She asks me: "why did you come to her ?" "Wy do you ask stupid questions" (I didn't tell her that, I am too polite !). Anyway, she asks how much I give her for short time (I have to wake up early). I said 700, she answers 800. OK. (As I experienced, always give a price 100 or 200 cheaper than you expect to pay. I did not know at that time!).

We go to hotel, standard service, nothing special, and her pussy was not wet (I always check). ST is obviously one shot only. Mongolian service is much better, but I prefer chinese girls. Next report for the following of my search for THE chinese girl.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Bull Dozer
08-17-04, 00:29
Hello Friends,

I was looking some information, does Heihe have a lot of Russian girls to play with, what are the places to visit in the BORDER town for pure MONGERING activities, I was planning to go there for some fun. From there I wanted to visit Mongolia, or a BORDER town of Mongolia/China does anyone have any experience with that, is it worth visiting those areas. Please send info soon about Mongering places, BBBS & Hotels/Saunas as I leave USA for China on August 23rd. Any one care to join me on this adventure please PM me.

Thank you,

GJ

Ambler
08-17-04, 03:56
i think i got rectal gonorrhea from doing daty with mary of wfj .

last week my [CodeWord113] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord113) was bloody, it's cleared up now.

aparantly it is rare that gonorrhea is passed on through cunnilingus but bloody [CodeWord113] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord113) is a symptom and it started right after my session with her.

moreover, she was willing to 'do the do' without a condom so i suspect there may be a range of microorganisms hosted in her tight little snatch from all those that had come and gone before me.

time to pop those cipros that i brought from home.

Edgar Smythe
08-17-04, 12:56
I've been in BJ for a few days but no action so far. I'm sharing a hotel room with an associate so I can't bring anyone home with me, so I need places that are on-site.

I thought of trying a barber shop today, and did pass some where the girls smiled and nodded at me, but I'm not sure what goes on in those places exactly, have read conflicting reports.

I also tried a foot massage place and got a foot massage, but no other action there either.

So where can I go get something good on-site for 1000 RMB or so (or less)?

Any hints?

Crazy Jim Wood
08-17-04, 14:10
Ambler,
How can you get rectal gonorrhea from DATY, unless you tongued your own ass?

Besides, gonorrhea probably takes a few days to set in, so if it was right after it was probably something else.

Try eating soft foods, avoid a diet rich in meat and alcohol, and drink lots of water, see if that takes care of your ailment.

Or perhaps you had an adventure on the hershey Highway before Mary you are not telling us about and she is just the scapegoat?

Jimbo

Vinfalco
08-17-04, 14:19
Hi friends,

My last fun was a very attractive girl aged about 20 and I picked her from the Minder Bar.

Her name is Jan and she's tall about 165cm, black straight hair on her shoulders, thin and with a 2nd size of breast! She looks like a model! She told me she's korean mixed.

As soon as I got in the room, she asked me to lay on the bed with her and we started chatting, kissing (also french-kiss!!) and touching each other! After about ten minutes of petting, we went to the bath to wash each other. I washed her pussy and she washed my hard cock!

After that we came back to the bed and we started "working". I licked her tasty pussy for 10-15 minutes, touching her body and sometimes putting 2 of my fingers in her pussy!! She seemed having fun!

Then she put me the condom on my dick and started a wonderful CBJ. After a CBJ-session of about 10 minutes, we continued kissing each other and I put my hard cock in her sweet pussy in the classical missionary-position while our tongues were dancing a rumba inside our mouths!!
Then I asked her to fuck her in doggy-position and I did like this for other 5-10 minutes and I finished my job like this!

At the end of everything we washed again each other and kept kissing, touching and chatting for a while in the bed!

It was simply wonderful! She's not very cheap (800RMB), but I think it's absolutely better to pay for that kind of service, instead 400RMB for a fast service without any partecipation!

Soujourn
08-18-04, 01:39
Hello - quick BJ FR.

1) Landmark is no problem for girls - just be confident and I usually bring a small A4 portfolio for them to carry. <assistant>

2) Lots of SG along the main street from Lufthansa extending well past the HRC. Offered anywhere from 200 - 800.

Enjoy!

Worm
08-18-04, 07:49
Hollywood:

Wandered into Hollywood near Yao Bao Lu early the other evening. My first trip. My yellow fever had broken and was in the mood for some white meat.

There were more than 50 Russian girls sitting in this bar. No Asian girls in site.Hardly any customers. I ordered a beer and just walked around for a while. Some sitting at the bar, most were sitting at tables together. None seemed to pay much attention to me - certainly not the laser lock you get at Henry Beans. The quality is all over the map. Some are pretty good looking, others have been ridden hard and put away wet.

I went up and talked to one of the better looking ones. She had long, frizzy blond hair and was about 5'9. She told me she was from Zimbabwe, which was bullshit. She was straight from Moscow. She got right to business. $100.

I took her home. I had not been with a white women for a while and I now remember why I gave them up. She was not bad, the body is different that Chinese girls, and the big breasts were nice. BBBJ and a full sized vagina.

Not sure what the story is here. I was early, and maybe the action picks up later.

Ambler
08-19-04, 09:57
Crazy Jim Wood,

I'm no doctor. My flawed rectal gonorrhea diagnosis was derived from Google searches. (Your Hershy highway crack was funny, my doctor suspected the same thing).

What diseases can one get from DATY? Whatever infection I got caused bloody stool and general weakness. Was it dysentery?

It's cleared up now and I am restored to my old self. I will be much less reckless in my mongering ways from now on.

Perhaps any further discussion of this topic should be taken to the General Info board.

Bad Boy Billy
08-21-04, 01:09
Beijing regulars?

Will be in Beijing for a week Aug 25 - Aug 31.

Am hoping to catch up with a few regulars at Maggies.

Will you be around Intransit?

Will definitely be at Maggies after 12 on Wed Aug 25 to select a delectable little Mongolian angel for the night so would love to have a beer or two with any regulars who might be there also?

Rgds

Billy (Australia)

Mike Bang II
08-22-04, 07:17
Yu Ping Sauna,

Went to Ding Xi lu for Sina girl. Quoted price 800 for 1 hour. The girl was not worth for that. Went to the next station, 12 RMB taxi ride - Yu Ping. I had a nice Hunan girl for 650. BBJ I had was the best so far. She is an expert in titfucking. Finally finished with a doggy. The firt round finished in 30 minutes. She syarted giving me a normal massage. I again asked for a BBJ. She had no probs. Did for another 20 minutes and finally finished with hand.

Thanks for the reccomendation. The service was top class and the girls was obliging. Worth visiting again. I tried to fix the price at 600. No, the final price is 650.

MB

El Frances
08-23-04, 15:39
Worm

I see you had the same impression as I did about Hollywood. There is some "mystery" about this place: why so many girls in an empty disco?

Worm
08-24-04, 16:25
Afternoon Delight

Nominations requested for the best places in Asia to get laid before 8 pm. I will post this to several cities. My early nominations:

Beijing Wang Fu Jing Hotel
the sauna will deliver from 3 pm with good quality for $200.

Bangkok Eden Club
two-fers for a reasonable price in the hotel next door anytime after noon

Shanghai?

Macau Darling
My view this is the best afternoon delight in Asia. HK$1300 for a playmate. From noon.

Tokyo?

Seoul?

Let's hear your ideas

Far East Andy
08-25-04, 03:53
Hi guys,

Just been relocated from having spent 5 years in Shanghai to Beijing. Haven't had much time to monger about but one place I have got used to is a bar/cafe called the Cafe del Mar.

This bar is on the front of Hairun International Apt buildings opposite all of the massage places towards the top end of Jiang Tai Road.
The bar itself is pretty boring although after enough drinks it can be entertaining with their belly dancers and snake charmers, also cheap drinks if you like beer.

Anyway down to the sex. After about 8pm there are about 12 massage girls in there, more on a weekend. Not all of them give full service but the ones that do are great. I have tried pretty much all of them, 2 are bisexual and will always go together if you want. The house fee is 80rmb for the massage downstairs (they have a good set up) prices are 100 HJ, 200 BBBJ, and 300 FS.
They also do take away but you need to speak to the manager (Adam) and he will sort you out. In the past I have also asked him to bring me in another girl for a good time and in 30 mins there she was, and what a shag, very good.
Two of the best girls, don't know the names are great we call them:
Tatto girl (Obviously why)
Ball Gown girl
The bisexual is Ball Gown girl and another girl who has very short hair, very pretty.

Anyway give it a try, I have only had one bad experience in there and that's when the girl started crying as it was her first day on the job so quickly got rid of her, no cost and back to the norm.

Happy hunting

FarEastAndy

Mock A Bee
08-25-04, 07:37
Far East Andy,

What neighborhood in Beijing is the bar/massage place you just posted? Sorry, call me ignorant, but I guess I just don't recognize this place.

Thanks

Beijing David
08-26-04, 03:07
Looking for a little info:

Last week driving from Shiller's II towards Riverside Cafe (along Liangma river), there were 4 or 5 good looking girls trying to waive down my car after seeing two males in the front. Unfortunately, I was with mixed company and thus unable to stop, but has anyone else seen these girls and if so, any info? They were not in front of any restaurant, so not staff sent out to drum up business of that sort.

Thanks

Far East Andy
08-27-04, 02:21
Hi Mock,

The bar is near the Lido, come out of the reception area of the Holiday Inn with the indoor market directly opposite you and turn right, its about 200 m on the same side as the hotel.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

FarEastAndy

Norse Kaiser
08-27-04, 03:44
Mock a Bee,

Perhaps you could try Sanlitun or Houhai for a start, some freebies you might score with in those places. The latter is a relatively new bar area in the northern part of the city.

NK

Mock A Bee
08-27-04, 12:26
Far East Andy,

Thanks for the directions.

MAB

Soujourn
08-28-04, 08:57
Visited Beijing for a few days and hit the regular places like Den, Maggies, etc. with some foreign business clients. They scored and I had fun showing them around. Then I went off the track to some local bars - can't even begin to say the names because it was all chinese kanji. But around the areas of San Li Tun - not the main bar street, but near there. Here's what I brought home. Mmm, mmm, good!

Don't overlook the off the beaten path places, guys. Just find a local friend to take you where the non- laowei bars and clubs are!

Ambler
08-29-04, 15:46
Sojourn,

Why would you pixelate your cock? Afraid someone will recognize the vein patterns?

Are you sure this isn't a screen capture from a Japanese porno movie?

Ferolga777
08-30-04, 04:46
Oh, no!! Pixelated penis!!! See what happens when you don't wear a condom!

Fun Lover
08-30-04, 07:03
I am planning to go to Inner Mongolia. Hope someone could give me a hint or contact there. Many thanks in advance for all friends in this forum.

Worm
08-30-04, 07:30
The college girls will begin arriving from around the world for their semester abroad in the next few weeks. Give it a couple of weeks and the easiest quality pussy around will be available.

Last year I learned that if you hang out near campus in the afternoon and evening, these girls get so homesick they nearly attack you. Be nice, offer to take them out for a western dinner, and you will have a regular fuck buddy for the semester.

All the schools are good, but I had my best luck at QingHai art school.

ThaiDude
08-30-04, 09:15
Funny comments from both Ferolga777 and Ambler. Got a good laugh for sure.

However, I don't think it's a capture from Japanese porn because the girl's clit area would also be pixellated as well. Moreover, I do not recall ever seeing Japanese AV actress with the trim job this girl has in her nether region.

Just my comment.

DayNight
08-30-04, 10:12
thaidude
I basically agree. But I just bought a japanese uncensored DVD where one of the gals had such a 'Arafats beard' hair cut.

It was "Body Research" by Joydel.net

http://www.dokidokinet.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=23&products_id=562

So nice, in Hong Kong you can by the pirated porn DVD for US$ 2.60 per disc if you know where....

Norse Kaiser
08-30-04, 10:27
Thaidude,

You make some sense by saying that there's no pixelation around the girl's clit area hence it is probably not a Japanese porn, still what's the point bluring the image of the dick? I have no intention of offense whatsoever.

NK

Mock A Bee
08-30-04, 17:30
Re: Norse Kaiser,

Have you had any luck with freebies in Sanlitun or Hou Hai?

I am familiar with Hou Hai and Sanlitun, though my experience in these areas is most girls I see are with guys aleady, though that is not necesarily bad. Perhaps I don't stick around long enough to figure out who the freebies are.

Mind giving more details on technique?

Thus far, I have gone out with a few pre-freebies found online. One turned out to be a girl just looking for a husband. A few I have had email conversations with and one other I am still working on... more to come hopefully.

Thanks, MAB

Norse Kaiser
09-01-04, 02:38
Mock a bee, I can only tell that patience is the critical issue, which you can not afford to ignore, plus, have tenderness and sincerity with them, for sure conditions vary from individual to individual, but those are supposed to be general principles.

Honestly, I assume you know them, hence just practise n go for it.

Good luck

NK

Singapore Ian
09-02-04, 06:38
Hi Fellow Mongers!

My first trip to Beijing is coming up.

I'll be staying in the Freindship Hotel, are there places near by? Any advice on Escort services (English sepaking)?

Thanks!

John C
09-05-04, 01:41
Hi guys,

Though I've been in Beijing for about a year, I'm a complete newbie in terms of mongering. After skimming the messages on this board, I decided to check out the action near the Sheraton.

So as I was walking past the Sheraton, a mamasan (let's call her "A") comes up to me and makes me an offer. 200 yuan for massage/sex at their place, and 400 yuan if I take the girl back to my place. Being wary of touts after reading the messages on this board, I decide to pass on the offer.

Despite being in Beijing for a while, it's my first time around this area since I live in Haidian. So I do a little exploring around the main streets of the area, and then I go into the Hard Rock Cafe at around 9pm. I hang around the bar for an hour, but there's not much in the way of action. At least as far as I can see.

I decide to check out Passions at the Sheraton. However, before I can actually get inside the hotel, mamasan A finds me again and starts talking my ear off. She's also joined by mamasan B. They try to get me to go to their place to check out girls. I mutter something about safety. They reply that I don't need to go to their place; they have some girls waiting in the back parking lot.

So I decide to follow their advice. At least it would be probably cheaper than Passions. In the back parking lot, I'm shown a lineup of 5 girls. I would rate all of them as 5's or 6's. I choose a 6. She says her name's Li li, and she's from Harbin. 400 yuan for her to go to my place.

We go to my place by taxi. It's around a 20 minute ride. She undresses, showers. She puts a condom on me, and we go straight to it. Her on top (5 minutes), me on top (15 minutes).

Then she starts complaining it's taking too long. She's only supposed to be here for one hour. And by the way, the taxi ride is part of that one hour. However, she suggests that she can stay longer for an extra 200 yuan.

I decline. She dresses and leaves. All in all, it was unsatisfying. Perhaps next time I should try to get more of the details spelled out in advance. But my Chinese isn't so good, so it's not easy. Verdict: hygiene: great; GFE: no.

John

Soujourn
09-05-04, 03:47
Hello! Any tips about purchasing viagra in BJ? Please PM me. Here's a nice one from Maggies ;)

ThaiDude
09-05-04, 11:05
Daynight...plan to be in HK in couple weeks so I might need your guidance where I can get those DVD. Arafat cut...that's classic.

NK...you made a good point. It's all good as far as I'm concerned. I would still rather see picture than not if you know what I mean. Certainly I would prefer it non-pixelated.

Norse Kaiser
09-06-04, 03:30
Singapore Ian,

So far as I am concerned, there is nothing much going on near the hotel you are staying in since most of the bars and pubs are located in the eastern part of the city.

NK

Feliz
09-06-04, 14:56
Following Soujourn's photo post I wanted to check out the SWs in the Lufthansa area. They were very easy to find, walking on a street next to the center a group of three young girls started to talk with me. The problem is that they speak very little English.

I concentrated on the prettiest one of the three, who just said "Let's go" and grabbed my hand in a nice way. We started walking and turned out her English was almost nonexistent. Anyway she was 20 yrs old and joined me in a taxi which took us to my hotel after I showed her the Chinese spelling of the hotel name. She was quite affectionate and continued holding my hand all the way there.

In my room she started undressing me, making nice comments and starting sucking my nipple. After she had undressed I tried to touch her clit up but she was very unenthusiastic about being touched there. As she didn't give me a BJ on her own initiative and I was pretty horny I proceeded to get a condom on (she had one of hers but I used mine) and have not-too-bad intercourse with her. She was enjoying to some extent.

All this time we hadn't talked about money, so after I had finished she mentioned it (by saying "money" :). I tried to give her 400 but she wanted 500, ok I said and off she went.

Summary: Looks 7.5 (nice face and tits, rest of body average) Service: 7.5 (tender, BJ lacking)

South Gate
09-08-04, 03:48
For quite some time, I had a steady girlfriend and did not participate in this game. However, that has ended so I took a trip to Lufthansa a week ago. I was walking along casually and there she was, short, long hair, beautiful big eyes, nice breasts showing through her tight shirt. She spoke no English which gives me an opportunity to practice my Chinese. We negotiated 500 at my place which is probably high but I live a 40 minute cab ride from Lufthansa.

She is worth it. Beautiful round beasts and butt. Big juicy nipples. Tasty kisses and pussy. Loves BBBJ and licking my balls. We fuck for hours. I ended up spending the whole nite for 1000 and then another two nites. Now she says she loves me and sends me poetic messages in Chinese that challenge my dictionary. She wants me to meet her sister who she says is a virgin. She offered her little virgin sis for 10,000 which is ridiculous in my book. I told her I would give her sis and her together 2000 total to spend the nite with me.

I think I have broken some of Xiaoma's rules so I am going to take a vacation from her for a while.

Soujourn
09-08-04, 17:26
hello! took a short walk from the lido (exit right down the main road) to do some shopping (dvd and clothes) passed along the row of bbs and was dragged into a couple of them by the over enthusiastic girls - so yes - they are definitely laowei friendly.

went into one with a cute little pixie-witch and followed the maze upstairs to the foil lined (how quaint) massage <er> rooms. she tried to get me to pay 300rmb to the mamasan which i refused. bargained the house payment down to 50 and then she started to bargain me for the massage. i indicated (my mandarin is very poor, so indicate is the proper term) that i paid for the massage. she half hearted started a crappy massage and in between thumps i had to fight off the mosquitos.

we got around to negotiating for the good stuff and she started with 500rmb - haha! i countered with 50 and settled on 100rmb for bj and ?? whatever. she started yanking my johnson with such ferocity that i had pulled her hand away and told her to use her mouth - as that was what i paid for! damnit - she spat on my cock and began to chew the head like it was a piece of jerky! screw that!

i got her shirt off and revealed yummy, pert breasts with nasty little hard nips. so - not about to give up just yet - even though being jerked and chewed on by her and the mosiquitos was just nearly enough to get me outta there - i squirted some oil the little lovelies and began a nice russian. concentrating on those and i was just ready to finish when she grabbed a filthy rag and wrapped it around my cock! i pulled it away and just mad enough to keep the adrenaline going managed to give her a nice load across her breasts and bra which was pulled down!

i wiped up with the towels i had in my pocket and tried to leave. i say tried, because just then another girl came in the room and blocked my way out. strocking and rubbing my deflated crotch. i literally had to peel her away from the door and make my way back through a gauntlet of groping sirens. i felt as ulysses must have - in the midst of beauty and hell. finally made it out the door, admonsihed the mamasan and still 2 of them were hanging on to me as i tried to get clearance from the shop!

results:

1) little shop of whorrors - 9
2) sanitation - 2.5
3) mosquitos - 11
4) price - when in hell , don't ask!
5) performance - are you sure this is fun?

consolation prize:

staggering back to the hotel i found a pharmacy on the same side of the road. went in to get some condoms and discovered they have a nice stock of vitamin v. i bought some (will report later) and also some zithro just in case. oh, made some good deals at the clothes place (the long, multi-shop building).

puma shoes - 50rmb
dress shrits - 30rmb ea
dvd's - 6rmb ea

i state these 'non-associated' prices just to give my fellas a benchmark for experiences both mongering and bargaining. as for the former - i'll stick to the freebies and my regulars. a little more pricey, but real gfe and i love to be with someone i can take anywhere.

Xiao Ma
09-09-04, 03:40
Hello all,

How's life? I just got a call from xiao xue that she has changed her mobile phone number.

Following in the new number C 13522244470.

For those that want to know more about xiao xue check my post.

Some update of my self, no more pro action for me now I got some freebies both in Shanghai and Beijing. They are great and one of them agreed to let me take some picture and video next time we meet. I will post it as soon as I get them.

Happy hunting and have fun

Intransit
09-10-04, 05:58
I gotta put this one out there.

Friend just calls me and says he was at his favorite sauna in Maizidian last night. During the massage, they offer handjob, etc. He says, no, thanks. Then the massage girl says, we have some new services, and then goes on to describe "ball-shocking," where they shock your balls with some mild electric current. He asked, "do a lot of people do this?" She said, "yes, it's very popular."

So brothers: has anyone heard of this, or done this?

Xiao Ma
09-10-04, 09:57
Sorry guys,

Is "Xiao Yu" not "Xiao Xue"!

My bad.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

European
09-10-04, 19:52
The nigth before I went to a new sauna named Shen buo xiang.
They just opened 1 month ago. It is very clean, nice people, nice girls. All included food, sauna, massage in VIP room with very very nice hj around 650RMB. It took 2 to 3 hours.

The location you can gey from the attachment.

Discovery Channel
09-10-04, 21:29
Hi All,

I want to thank all the members for the great post here which help me on my recent trip to China. I Spend 4 days in Beijing and didn't sleep much because of it.

Here is my report:

Day 1

I stay at the Lido. 1st day the cabbie from airport was pist at me for going to Lido and did some circling. So after this, I want some relaxation. Went to the BBS to the right of Lido. (north on Jingshun Lu and make a right after the Lido. You will be going east on Jingtai Lu. On the left (north) side of the street, just before Beijing United Hospital (south) you will see 3 or 4 BBSs.) Before I went in, I did some window-shopping. Saw a hottie I cant give up on in the first shop. She had D cup, curvy body and a look to die for. Got everything possible for 500. Massage, Oil Massage and a hand job. I then later realize I can get the handjob for 200 with out the others. I also was able to bring her back to Lido for 300.

Later, my friends and I went out to see the bar seen. The stupid cabbies can find HRC. So we wonder a bit and went to Maggies. Lots of women but they were too afraid to approach us as we were drinking smoking and looking like gangsters. (60 a mix drink).

After a while we left and went to the Oriental Plaza (Dong Fang Huang Gong). Got FS there with 2 hours of massage. Total cost 866. My girl want to go home with me, I didn’t want her. We all got their numbers.

Day 2

Went out looking and did not turn out to be a good night. Try the Pigs at Lido, but the place is so small and no hotties to be found. So as the night wears out, we went across the street to the 24hrs bar where there is a bbs next to it. Drank among us friends and chatted with the bbs girls.

Day3

Met up with a local friend, took us to a KTV. All of us pick up some a couple of hotties and my friends brought them back to Lido. I was not in the mix, since the girl I was with was not turning me on. I think I turn her on more instead. Total cost for 5 girls and the room was about 2200. Plus 800 more for one take out.

Day4

Met up with our local friend again, brought us to another better KTV. We all went in and it was this big dark dance floor. But there stands 200 beauties standing there as we walk in. I had never ever never seen something anything so beautiful. We went to our room, got the ladies to come in 10 at a time. We all pick couple of hotties. Later on the Fu Mu Ren can’t understand Bacardi Rum in English, and I don’t know how to say it in Chinese, so I want out to the bar to have a look. As I was going there, I saw this girl that I absolutely must have (D+ breast, crazy tight body and smells wonderful). So I grab her too.
Total cost of night 3300. I brought my 2nd girl back to Lido, but there was no extra room so I went to Rosedale hotel which is next to lido. She spent the night. But I must have her longer, so I offer her 8000 to spend 8 days with me. She, I and along with my friends flew to shanghai, Guangzhou and got some free bonus time in shenzhen.

Now, I am back in the US but reminiscing the great times in the beautiful China.

Please see the other locations for my reviews there.

Soujourn
09-11-04, 09:52
Little shop of whorrors - Part 2.

Several trips down the street with all the sirens grabbing and singing and I couldn't resist. I had to manage a success in one of those places! Especially after an especially appealling little pixie cajoled me with pert bouncies and random displays of affection.

So - into the shop I was dragged - yes dragged by not less than 3 of them. My sweet object of affection then began the standard negotiation routine. We finally settled on something like 50RMB for the house and 200RMB for her -- minus of course the eventual 'shoufei' <??> or tips.

We went acoss the street to a different place more suitable to an extended period. She finally stripped down to reveal a lusious lithe body and began to give me a great body-to-body rub. Then nearly without warning she grabbed me and tried to insert without condom. Luckily I had my wits about me and pulled away just in the nick. Unfortunately -- neither of us had a suitable wrapper! Another unfortunate thing was that she reeked! How could such a sweet flower put out such an odor! Damn!

I settled for pleasuring myself and finishing over her silky stomach and mound. She cleaned up with a bit of tissue that she had stuffed into her pocket. I pulled my pants on, one leg at a time.

The sirens had won again!

BTW - directions for the great chemist:

1) Exit Lido (Starbucks side)
2) Turn left and go to main street with shops
3) Turn right and walk up left side of the road
4) Avoid the call of the sirens and walk through the intersection (there is a great DVD store on the corner)
5) Past the mini-mart and about 3or 4 shops later you should see the chemist on your left. Fully stocked with every goody and open late.
6) They have a special price for Chinese generic Viagra and also sell non-generic brand (expensive) I tried the Chinese version and it was marginally acceptable. The tablets say 800mg but are probably 90% filler leaving an effective dose of about 50 -80mg.

Other note - the store does stock a good variety of Durex condoms (original) and some chinese brands.

nightseeker
09-11-04, 14:52
Hey,

I have a friend that go to Loyola University in Beijing. She hang out at the 24hours noddle place. She is a real beauty with a great personality. "She a lady on the street and freak in the bed." lol...I'm back in the States and can no longer enjoy her company. P.M me if you want her info.

Nightseeker

Loafer
09-11-04, 16:28
Cafe del Mar (near Lido):

Very tricky place. They will ask for 200 RMB/hour house fee if you don't know the ropes. And some of the girls there do provide nothing more than a lousy HJ and don't even lift their shirt.

I heard that the BBS near the Lido must close, as some redevelopment of the area would start soon. Just hope this isn't true, as there is already so little BBS action in Beijing.

Intransit
09-11-04, 19:09
Loyola University in Beijing? Where the hell is that?

Joes
09-12-04, 15:34
Review - Yao Yao

I'm in Beijing and have tried a number of the leads from this forum, I have to say that Xiao Ma's leads are the best for me. I did Yao Yao twice:

First encounter:
She was OK looking with a full body and very nice big tits. Her service was exceptional, nice Rim job and BBBJ, no kissing though. I had a great time, we went on for 20 min in several different positions. She then give me a very nice massage. All in all, a great exoerience, she may be young, but sure can give a very PSE.

Total damage: RMB800 for 1 shot and a long message, not cheap but one of the best experience for me.

Second encounter:
It just get better, I think she likes me, told me last time that I'm a lot better than all her Beijing customer's at the sauna, that I and Xiao Ma are the best, hehe! This time, she deep french kissed me and we had the kind of high school s--, she was really into it, and to top it up, a great BBBJ/RJ combination. she also "play" hard-tp-get, cross her legs, telling me "I don't want it, don't f--- me, man, it was fun.

I did her twice, I was "in the zone" with the seond shot, after she cum twice, she raised the white flag and beg me to stop, hehe!

Great lady, a must see. See Xiao Ma's previous post for contact. You must be able to speak Mandarine.

Thanks again, Xiao Ma.

Joe

Soujourn
09-12-04, 16:30
BJ Wrap up:

Day 3 - Picked up 2 Mongolians at the Den. Used their squat for several hours of attempted fun. They play great in the same room, but not together as I was hoping. 1 was a previous encounter so I did the rest of the evening with her. Total 600RMB (both)

Day 4 - Stopped in at the Pig and Whistle for a quick beer before heading out with friends. A tallish girl who I've seen before at the HRC intercepted me. Took her to KTV to meet my friends, then after back to hotel. 3 or 4 rounds later, dead tired! Wake in morning then another 2rounds. She said it was her first sex in over a week (yeah). Good personality, 7 in bed, 5 on the streets after the beer wears off. 500RMB 18hrs worth, all 3 holes.

Day 5 - Met my regular for a dinner date. Ended up with play (as always). I have to pay her because if I don't she'd fast become my girlfriend! Dinner plus taxi money for her. 400RMB

Intelligence:

1) Many Mongolians in town and they say it's been hard to pick up work. So the prices are lower than average and the qty higher. You can play the 500 a night range unless she's a super stunner - then probably in the 800 range. Note - Mongolians like to bail even though they say 'all night'. So - just pay half and tell them they get the rest in the morning. Alot of times they'll bail anyways and lose 50%!

2) Lido BBS are for the intrepid souls that want to brave the roughest waters. Be prepared to encounter all sorts of pestilence on your way to pleasure. IMHO - just not worth it when right around the corner is a 'sure thing' with much higher quality girl.

Salami
09-12-04, 19:16
I stayed at a nice business hotel last week, in Beijing. They had "in-room" massage, so I called to get a girl. Twice. Both times, the girls arrived within about 120 seconds of my phone call to the in-house extension (they hang out in the "Fitness Center", where you can also get a massage). They quoted RMB200 for a straight massage, and extra RMB500 for oil massage, and an extra RMB1500 for sex. I was surprised that they were so open about offering sex. I was also surprised at the high price.

Anyway, I did sex with one girl, and it was OK but not worth that much money (at least not given the other options in China). The other girl I just paid RMB700 for the "oil massage", thinking that would be a HJ. Nope, she did massage me nude with oil, but no HJ.

So, my conclusion is that unlike the US, you can have a hooker in your room within minutes by calling an in-house extension. Unfortunately, it appears that you pay a huge premium for the convenience. I wouldn't recommend it, unless you have lots of money and are really in a hurry. One bonus is that Mandarin was not required. They also offered to put it on the hotel bill, which I guess could be an advantage, but I didn't want it to apepar on my receipt so I declined.

The girls were young and reasonably cute, but not spectacular.

One caveat - these two girls are the total of my experience with hotel massage girls. So I have no way of knowing if this is typical or not. As always, YMMV.

Happy hunting,

Salami.

SkmSteve
09-13-04, 15:03
Hi all,

I will be in Beijing and xian next week. Can any body suggest a good hotel in Beijing, which is guest friendly? I am thinking of staying at the Marco polo hotel in the centre. Is this a good location for the hobby? And is it guest friendly.

Thanks in advance.

Soujourn
09-13-04, 15:30
Golden Horde --

I've been getting alot PM's about where to find Mongolians, etc. All I can say is this:

1) My Mongolian <girl>friends are saying that now it's quite hard to meet anyone - so they are anxious to meet.

2) Many Mongolian women are visiting now in Beijing. They will make this their usual first stop in coming from Ulan Bator to earn some money. Then on to Shanghai, Hong Kong , etc. Who wants to spend winter in Beijing?

3) Since Beijing is a 'cash stop' for them, they are motivated and working hard. You find rare girl who will actually spend all night, unless you can double her asking tip.

4) Mongolians are passionate, expressive and wonderful people. They fall in love too! You might find your 24hr girlfriend as attached to you as you are to her! Under the thick skin of this hard work lies a very sensitive and creative person - be utmost respect of that.

5) Beijing has many locations to meet these girls. But currently it seems that Den, Maggies and the Whistle are popular. You can always ask any girl if she has friends in town and where they like to go.

6) Mongolian girls (and guys) come to China to study. They are not all p4p - bear that in mind. Sometimes they just look for some extra assistance to help them through difficult times. A generous friend is gladly rewarded.

Joes
09-13-04, 16:12
Review - Xiao Yu

Another one of Xiao Ma's recommendations. As usual, great experience. She is a 6 in looks, has a full body and hugh boobs, especially for Chinese. She was very sweat and loves the s--. I got a real girl friend treatement from her. Deep French kiss, great BBBJ (she knows what to do!) and many different positions. We spend 2 hours together and we both enjoyed it. That is the advantage with part-timers if you click with them. The damage was 600 for 2 shots.

Joe

Member #2570
09-14-04, 23:03
Hey guys, this is my first post on WSG and I look forward to contributing many more reports.

Two days ago, I had dinner in a place north of Ya Yun Cun (Asian Games), off of North 4th Ring Road. After dinner, I strolled around a bit and stumbled on a bbs not far from where I ate. I just recently started reading WSG, so needless to say, I'm a rookie. I've picked up a few SWs near Lufthansa and the Kun Lun and brought them back to my appartment, but that's it. I've never tried bbs before so I decided to give them a shot.

When I walk in, I gave the mamasan a good smile and asked about massages. From what I've read, asking for tui you (oil massage) is the best way to get some action. I asked for one and the quoted price was 150/hr, which I bargained down to 100.

From what I've read, when you ask for a massage you usually pick the girl. The mamasan said there was only 1 masseuse working, so I didn't have any other choice. She wasn't very attractive, may a 5-6.

She asked me to strip down to my undies and lie face down. She then slathered on the baby oil and massaged my back, ass, neck, shoulders, and legs for well over half an hour. When I asked when it's time to massage the front, she said they don't massage the front. I ask her why and she said it's the policy. So I ask her to break the policy just once, but she still wont do it. Pissed, I reach for a towel and I wipe the oil off my back. Fuming, I get dressed and leave, paying the 70rmb.

Obviously, the place was a legit bbs. How do I keep from having these unpleasant experiences? How do I distinguish from legit bbs and ones that offer bj, hj, or even fs?

I hope having a negative report for a first post wont mean bad luck in the future.

Tamade
09-15-04, 08:09
Tried out a sauna by the Asian games village. Not sure of the exact address but it north of the street infamous for SWs. Bright neon lights on a wide street so hard to miss. There is another sauna in a high-rise apartment around the corner-has any one tried?

The place looks clean as they have both male and female facilities. The shower area is fairly clean and the sitting room is spacious. Ask for the full body massage and you will be led down the hall to private rooms. The rooms look like 3-star hotel rooms with single beds and TV. The papasan will bring a few girls for you to choose from. Once you choose, the girl will immediately offer you FS for 800. This includes BBBJ, fire/ice, AR, T&A oil massage.

Much cheaper than sauna in Wangfu hotel and the quality is similar.

Etaoin2003
09-15-04, 08:12
Upscale hotels have BBS in them -- and the girls do room service. All I got from BBS service was a nice rubdown and some cock rubbing and nice smiles. Do they provide FS or BJ on room service?

Xiao Ma
09-16-04, 17:36
Yao Yao Picture Finally! And Video Too (Sorry My own collection)

More in Photo Gallery

Submariner
09-17-04, 01:51
Here is to report on the mamasans in front of Jianguo hotel and the services they provide. I remember some posts about them but I cannot find them anymore.

When walking from China World/Guomao to Jianguo hotel at night, 2 ladies will be waiting for you proposing girls for massage. They manage a small number of girls. If available, I recommend Amy who is a young beauty, great body, very correct BBBJ, good FS, and she can speak English (but seems reluctant to do so in front of her mamasan).

The mamas (an old one and a younger cutie, who apparently is not available for services, the reason offered being that she was the mamasan and she had a baby already - so what?) ask for 700-800rmb for the girl to go to your hotel. Can easily be negociated down to 500-600 (I simply told them I dont want the massage, just sex!). Don't hesitate to be very specific about what you want - for me its BBBJ, everything else is optional. I am told that the girl gets only rmb200 whatever the price negociated with mama... If you like a girl, the best might be to get her number afterwards and contact her directly next time.

I have the number of the mama, but the best is to get there and meet them, see what girl is available, etc.

And now for something completely different: did I really see a team of ladyboys roaming around Guomao? Do you guys know anything about such creatures in China? They were not so good looking, by the way.

Sub - just back from Beijing

Submariner
09-17-04, 01:59
A note about "An Xiao Jie" who can be seen around Guo Mao Hotel (around the corner between the hotel and Starbucks/HJ Beans). She used to be near Kempinski, if I remember well. Nowadays she tends to wear black dress and boots. A very short lady, good tight body, speaks no English although she likes to pretend she does, which can be confusing - she will just say yes and smile and say lets go. The first time I asked her if she gave good BBBJ (I have not learnt this Chinese word yet), she said yes, we left, and it turned out she only gave a very passable covered BJ. But the rest is ok, good FS and nice small body the way I like them. 400-700rmb depending on negociation skills and time.

Jack Spratt
09-17-04, 07:21
Some pleasures close to home!

I live in an apartment complex (western) very close to the CBD (if you have some history of posting useful information, PM if you want details). There are a number of BBS and massage places within the complex, and I have tried most of them without any success for extras.

Recently I got wind of a massage place that allegedly had "chickens" working there. I tracked down the phone number, and gave them a call. Was asked if I wanted chinese massage -Rmb80, or body oil massage - 180/1 hour. Chose the latter, and within 5 minutes a very presentable lady was at my apartment. Tall, nicely built, about late 20's I would guess.

I got naked, and she gave a reasonable massage for about 45 minutes. She started with my back, where there was some promising light touching of the nether regions, and strong rubbing of my ass.

I then turned over and she did chest and legs, with a lot more touching of the increasingly engorging old fella. At 45 minutes she indicated it was time to concentrate on my cock and balls, which I totally agreed with. Very sensual and practised. She allowed me to touch and suck her unwrapped B cups, but only rub her pussy through her jeans.

I suggested a BBBJ, she resisted, but out of curiousity, asked how much I would pay her - I said yeebi (100), and she thought I meant US$. I soon put her straight, and said yuan. Asked her about sex, and she said no, but indicated one of the other girls may be interested - I will try that later.

Total damage was as originally quoted - Rmb180, plus I think she is a good possibility for a BBBJ next visit, and there appears to be FS available virtually next door.

Bloody good news with the winter rapidly approaching.

jack

Kinge
09-18-04, 09:40
Hello all,

I just came back from a holiday in China (Beijing, Xian, Shanghai). Before leaving on my trip, I consulted WSG for the best spots to score. I was concerned because I read some posts complaining about the cost of the girls and thought that it might be expensive to indulge during my trip (I knew nothing about the exchange rate before leaving).

First night in Beijing, I accidentally score with one of the most beautiful girls I've ever been with in my life. She was hanging out at the bus stop a block away from the Sheraton in the Chaoyang district. As I was strolling along, she comes up to me with a smile. She spoke no english (I speak no chinese) but that did not matter. We settled on 500 yuans and took a cab to my hotel. I'm still in heaven after that night. She was so soft, sweet, and accomodating. She gave me her name, but I could barely pronounce it. I regret not taking a photo.

Unfortunately, I was not able to score again for the rest of the trip for a variety of reasons. But I will say one thing, you guys in China having nothing, and I mean nothing, to complain about when it comes to the price or the girls. I can tell you that a gal like the one I had in Los Angeles would be an easy $250-$300 instead of the $60 I paid.

You guys are lucky! Sometimes it takes an outsider like me to remind you how good you have it.

Joes
09-18-04, 17:11
Help!

I have had luck with the contacts provided by Xiao Ma and scored well with a number of the hot Chinese ladies in Beijing. I was looking for more fun and since I love Mongolians (did a few in Macau sauna and they were great), I follow the advice of some posters here and headed out to the Den tonight (Saturday). What a disappointment. I was there from 9:30 to 11:30 and there were no Mongolians, it was very dead, and there was a fat Russian and a lot of guys with their girlfriends. Was I too early? (I did not want to go to Maggies as it will be too late for me).

Anyone with contact numbers of hot Mongolians please PM me.

Thanks,

Joe

Intransit
09-18-04, 18:47
Intransit's seven-month ride with a member of the Golden Horde known as Central Asian Girl has finally reached an end. Frankly, Intransit was looking for a way out, and things just ended organically.

She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen; Sammy T and Just Me will certainly verify that. I will never forget what it was like to look into her eyes. She is funny in a very strange way, and exceptionally warm. That said, she's jealous to a fault. I think we just outgrew each other.

In any case, those of you who live in Beijing or travel here should not miss the chance to ride with the Horde.

Shed not a tear for Intransit, my brothers. Any of you who have been following Inty's posts in the Philippines Photo Gallery will see that he has dismounted his Wild White Horse in order to focus his attention on this mocha-skinned beauty that has been his love interest for almost three years now. Never a dull moment.

Guguy26
09-19-04, 02:45
Long time reader, first time poster. I am planning a trip to Beijing in the spring of '05 to study Mandarin. Does anyone have any personal video footage of Beijing/other parts of China? I'd especially love to hook up with some footage of a University, the downtown scene and the markets. Anything would be appreciated and I could return the favor with a package from the states of the supplier's request. Please PM me if you're interested.

A question to all: Given the choice of student of Mandarin or teacher of English, what is the best way to meet 'friends' and have a good old time?

Thanks in advance,

Chase Lance

K Zero
09-19-04, 18:32
Guys, need a little help here.

For various reasons, I am not able to have my way of fun during the night, I can only go mongering during the day, so, I would like to ask some information from you guys.

1) Any information on establishments that open during the day (after 1pm) would be appreciated.

2) Anyone have contacts for foreign (white, black,etc.) SW in Beijing? I know I can get them at HRC or The Den, but, I think I forfeited my right to do so few months back. So, any help would also be aprreciated.

PM me for the contacts, so that it would not clogged up the forum.

Thanks

Member #2206
09-20-04, 23:37
Jack Spratt,

Do you have the telephone number or Girl's cell phone number ? Thanks

Jack Spratt
09-21-04, 07:31
#2206 and others who have PMd me.

On reflection I have decided it may not be a good idea to reveal the number of the provider in my apartment block - unless you can demonstrate to me that you are living there.

However, I have a large collection of massage service "business cards" which have been placed under my apartment door over the past 12 months. They all offer 24 hour door-to-door service, and I would be happy to share these if you are interested. Please note I have not used these services very much, so offer no warranties or money back guarantees.

I actually posted them on the forum last night, but then remembered Jackson's rule about no phone numbers, so immediately deleted the post.

There are about 20 numbers, plus more details from the cards. If you are interested, please PM me.

And if you do use them, please post your experiences (good and bad) on the forum, so we can all benefit.

jack

Denis
09-21-04, 14:05
I back for 10 days in China but this time with my wife, so I have to behave.
Anyway I escaped this afternoon for half an hour and find a tiny BBS on the rear of my hotel , the Grand Hotel ,
Asked if they spoke English , no, so I made them understood what I wanted , when to back room of the shop with a very nice young lady, had a good massage and a fantastic BBBJWCIM and a good poke at her sweet pussy, paid 100RMB , will go back tomorrow if I have a chance as I am sure you can get FS if they know you.

Denis
09-22-04, 10:52
I went back to this tiny BBS and showed the nice girl, condom and 200RMB, after a little hesitation she took me to the back room and I had a good doggy style FS.
So it prove that if a BBS knows you, you have a fair chance to get what you want when you return.

Ass to Adore
09-23-04, 11:12
HI to all Beijing hunters,

will go on a short trip to Beijing in about a months time and have only one night so I better make that one a good one.

Will do a search of this huge collection of contributions in this Beijing section but have to ask one question straight away: do you know of any outcall girls in beijing that will allow you access to their little bunhole or is this particularly pleasuring way of fun as hard to find in beijing as it is here in Hong Kong?

Thanks in advance and I'd appreciate a few replies (contacts by PM).

A2A

Mock A Bee
09-23-04, 14:13
FYI, anyone interested in reading an excellent article on AIDS and heterosexual men, here is a link to a reprint from Details Magazine, March 2004.

It is a very well written article with a lot of information and details about your risks of contracting AIDS. As well, for those of you who enjoy DATY on pros, it also touches on the risk of oral sex.

Basically it summarizes the fact that it is very difficult for men to contract aids from heterosexual sex, even without a condom. However, because of other STD's you should absolutely still use a condom.

Whatever Happened to AIDS and Straight Men?
By Kevin Gray

http://www.aliveandwell.org/html/risk_realities/whatever_happened.html

BJ Boy
09-24-04, 18:42
Ass to Adore,

It's rare to find Chinese hookers that will allow ass play so it's going to be very hit or miss.

If you had more time (you don't) you could develop a GF relationship and then gently persuade her to try.

I'd even say it's easier in HK. Just go to Mong Kok walk ups and tell the keeper you want "four flavours" which will include back door action.

BJ Boy.

BJ Boy
09-24-04, 18:44
Chase Lance,

I'd say English teacher will get you more opportunities as those female students will look up to you and want to hang out with you more than if you are the student.

Just my POV.

Worm
09-25-04, 00:39
a week or so ago i took a ride on my bike to enjoy the nice weather. i remembered a posting some time back about a strip of barber shops at the "west end of the airport expressway" (the west end would be the city end). i recalled there was some confusion about the location, and now understand. in my view the airport expressway ends at the third ring road. but the road does continue on into the city. i road around for a bit, and was about to give up when i ran straight into the place. i would give different directions to find it. if you go to the new moma (museum of modern art) apartments entrance, turn around 180 degrees, the shops are right in front of you about a block or two. most of them are across the street from an indoor wet market. there are some construction materials companies on the street. there are four or five barber shops rep001tered on both sides of the street. not much haircutting going on here. the girls are aggressive, just like the ones on jiang kai lu. the quality was variable, not as high as jiang kai lu, but...

i parked my bike by the wet market and walked down the other side of the street. stopped in the second or third shop when a pretty girl caught my eye. she wasted no time getting me in a stall in the back, curtains and a six foot wall. it was pretty apparent i was not going to be getting a haircut nor a massage. she offered rmb400, and i was not in a mood to bargain. no sooner did i get my shirt off and there was another girl at the door. how about a threesome? for rmb800. i said no, because i really don't enjoy those, and she dropped the price to rmb600. still no, and she left. clothes off, and she is giving me a bbbj like a pornstar. it was really good, and i have not had many good ones in china. after a while i wanted to drive for a while, so she screams for a condom which comes in over the wall. good lay, she had large, for chinese, breasts that were authentic, and a little softer than i am accustomed.

nice thing to do in the afternoon.

WR Slade
09-25-04, 11:20
I have a few questions:

1. Does Beijing have a very good selections of women?

2. In general, how much is an average girl for short time and long time in Beijing? In US $ please.

3. Is Thailand (Pattaya) or the Phillipines a better place for mongering than Beijing?

4. What is the place in the world with the BEST VALUE for your money?

Thanks

Angel Eyes
09-25-04, 18:27
BJ Boy,

What, exactly, are the other three flavours? (I could think of two, but then I got stuck. Maybe 'flavour' here has a different meaning than what I think)

Ruf66
09-26-04, 06:55
Having read 6 pages of reports - I have to ask a question.

Will be staying at the Hilton next month for 4 days - any action in the hotel or near the hotel. Is the hotel girl friendly or like the last hotel I stayed in - no guests after 11pm??

Was in the Hard Rock a few weeks ago but very quiet.

Thanks

Will John
09-26-04, 07:55
Ruf66,

You will find a few hookers inside the Hilton Hotel in the foyer from about 6pm and in the bar from about 8pm.

Just look around and look like you are looking for some action and they will soon find you. The best hooker I have ever had I found at the Hilton in Beijing a few years ago.

The hotels girl policy is a hit and miss affair, but a few red Mao's go a long way towards solving any problem you may have.
Go for it!

WJ

Intransit
09-26-04, 08:50
There's Maggie's 2 across the street from the Hilton, but unlike the mothership they don't do take-out.

Hard Rock is up and down. On the guest policy, just get her in there before 11.

Intransit
09-26-04, 11:37
Normally I would do this via private message but in this case, I feel that a public expression of gratitude is in order.

Xiaoma, you are the man. Just finished my first roll with Yao Yao, and she is terrific. For all of you who are fans of Mary, this is Mary without all the acting. Mary feels like she's running through a script; for YY, it's more natural.

I've been looking for delivery-style Chinese puss for some time, and now it looks like I'm on my way. I'll call Xiao Yu next, courtesy of that new phone number. Thank you, Xiaoma. You have served the brotherhood well.

Rudit
09-26-04, 12:52
Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me where I can get a special massage within close walking distance of the Grand Hyatt in Beijing? In asafe place no costing too much.

Cheers guys

Sammy_T
09-26-04, 17:05
Ruf66:

Nothing hapens at the hard rock before 11pm, that's when the girls start showing up. You can sometimes find girls hanging around in front of the Luftansa Plaza eariler in the evening, and also between the Sharaton and the Agraculture Expo Center. Mandrin skills are probably needed for these girls.

If you are looking for an early score I often find girls at the Pig and Thistle in the Holiday Inn Lido beginning around 7. Usually the more desparate girls show up early, but you never know. Recently there have been 2 very cute chinese girls showing up at The Pig every day right at 7. Don't know their rate, but they may worth a tumble.

You are not going to find any Mongolian girls at the Maggie's by the Hilton (Maggie's Club), and as a rule the Chinese girls from either Maggie's will not go home with you. If you just want to drink and flirt (and spend money), this is your place, but if you are looking for take out, you need to head to the location near the Workers Statium.

Happy Hunting

Sammy

Ruf66
09-26-04, 22:23
Thanks for the info.... Will report back as usual..

Xiao Ma
09-28-04, 05:03
Intransit,

Thank you for your compliment, I will try to get some more contacts.

Lately I'm not so active cos too many freebies and too little time so no time to hunt but with your compliment i will get some new ones.

and for those who wants some info on contact espeacially the newbie please do introduce yourself to us, as we are not doing this as a fulltime job, we do have our normal life be respectful.

have fun and happy hunting.

Soujourn
09-28-04, 10:33
Hello! FYI - LOTS of mongolians at P&W last couple nights. Doubleheader -- first at 9pm then at 2am :)

Ruf66
09-29-04, 21:46
Been told I am staying at the Sheraton - heard there is a good bar / disco there - any action?

Norse Kaiser
09-30-04, 03:02
Ruf66

I assume you are talking about Passion, which is situatated right in Sheraton, it's expensive, but the quality of the girls is quite good, famous one.

NK

Sammy_T
09-30-04, 03:44
Ruf66:

Passions is in the Sheraton. Lots of beautiful Chinese girls, but these are all high dollar girls (think 3000RMB per night). You can pay the cover, sit at the bar, and preview the tallent, but if you talk with a girl for any extended period of time they will expect you to tip the 300RMB. Most of the girls will not go out with you that night, but will give you their number and meet you the next day.

Hope this helps!

Sammy

Papadum
09-30-04, 04:38
Sorry Sammy_T et al, I have to correct you. The damage at Passion is 500 red mao for chat.

Soujourn
09-30-04, 08:23
Horde delight. After going to KTV with clients and playing all the fun games - including the hj-behind-the-cushions ones, I left the cute hostess (far too 'pro' imho) and went to Maggies. No less than 4 horde members I've spoke of in these reports were there - all vying for my hard earned attention.

In the midst of this, a chinese girl that had only seen me at another hotel meeting a few days earlier, slipped me her number along with a gentle squeeze at the right place.

Decisions, decisions. It was like a reunion of the golden horde - most of the family members there. I bought drinks as consolation prizes and left with one of my favorites. Her name is Anna and she has a beautiful almost tom-boy figure. Sweet, passionate and nothing but gfe all the way.

I might try the number, but honestly, with best times in my memories given by these wonderful women of the north, it would be hard to consider!

I do have a couple numbers to share, btw, but ONLY with very regular posters and gentlemen that I can trust to treat these women perfectly.

As for compensation. I usually provide some small gifts and appreciation that amount to 500 - 1200rmb.

Ciao,

S

p.s. -- with 10/1 rapidly approaching many of the women will move on to other areas. So the next few days may be golden opportunity for a little while. A couple of women I know have already departed for Shanghai and Hong Kong. Check out the bar at the Portman in the next few days and you'll know.

Miclac
09-30-04, 23:02
You guys must all be rich. In my mind, 500-1,200 rmb in china is no small amount.