PDA

View Full Version : 2002-2006 Jakarta Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

TheWad
06-01-04, 09:51
Menteng, Great story!

I'm surprised that no one hear has mentioned the new bar in blok M that seems to have taken the place of Lintas Melawi. It's been a while now since I've been back to Jakarta, so I've forgotten the name, but I think it's called Q bar. It is just down the road (about 7 doors down) from D's. This place has a pool table, is seems quite classy (from a decor point of view). They hire dancers (ones that typically would win the dance contests at D's) to dance on the dance floor, and they even do some shows up on the bar.

Anyway, this is the place to go, after you've struck out at all the other bars (not that you ever really need to strike out). Lots of lovely's. Essentially it's the same crowd as used to gather at Lintas Melawi, but now in a much nicer venue.

Bulai69
06-01-04, 11:08
The hotel I mentioned near Atrium Mall is Oasis Amir (+62 21386 3060) - ideal location for taking girls from the Mall at 130k (under USD 14)

A point for the less experienced regarding Atrium: there are a great many "kucing" (cats) hanging around waiting to prey on unsuspecting individuals. I was approached by one but fortunately I realised what was going on. This guy approached me with his (male) friend asking (in poor English) if I spoke any bahasa Indo and asked what I was looking for. I said "no" and was vague about my purpose in life. He said he could "serve me" and get me "good blow job"- he then turned to his friend and said (in Indonesian) he was (roughly translated!) going to "suck me and fuck my arse!!". I turned to them and said politely in his language that I preferred young pretty girls and better he finds another arse to fuck!!

The basic message is: avoid middle men in Jakarta - you just don't need them. If you haven't found what you want, wait or look somewhere else.

Bulai69
06-01-04, 11:23
Hope I'm not boring readers - I'm bored myself sitting in airport (sadly). A question: has any body tried the massage at the Airport Transit hotel ? Very annoyingly I intended to try it last trip and again forgot to arrive in time. It's 200k for 1.5 hours (expensive !) but may be a good way to pass the time if provides the usual Jakarta service.

Actually I managed to "score" in the course of making enquiries! As I was looking at the price list outside a girl (from the hotel) asked me if I wanted massage. I said "with you?", she said "sorry not now". I replied "so maybe when I come next time at my hotel". You'd get knee'd in the bollocks for that in UK ! - but not here - "why not" was her reply! Telephone number duly noted. A good result but I'm still no wiser about the massage facility.

On the subject of massage, out of curiosity, I tried the Health Centre at the Sahid Jaya hotel yesterday - a good massage but no extra's at all - out of the question. Also the place is very clean but each bed is seperated only by a hanging sheet. So forget it is my advice on that.

HKferry
06-01-04, 14:49
Sorry to be OT but does anyone know the names/contacts of some top modeling entertainment agencies? My friend wants to get into modeling/entertainment industry in JKT, i couldnt think of anywhere else to ask, i appologize in advance. Thanks very much.

HkFerry

John Aldrich
06-01-04, 15:21
For the first time I went to Oscars last nite. The band was average. Just ordered a drink. I asked the bar maid whether I could request the band to sing a song and she immediately got a piece of paper and told me to write the song and she gave it to the band to sing the song. She then came back and asked me whether I could offer the band a pitcher of beer. I said yes I would love to if she could get me a "good girl". She smiled and asked me "Is it Good Girl or Good Looking Girl Sir". I said "Good in the bed girl", and I would be delighted to have you. She said, sorry sir, "I am married and my husband would be here to pick me up after the show:. She vanished and came back with this cutie by name Susi in her early 30's. Look like a connosieur in her elegant executive dress. And the bar maid asked me, "can I offer a drink to the band now, sir". I offered the band and her a drink too. Susi and myself were off for a great session. She was absolutely fantastic in the bed. BBBJ and CIM. And a great fuck. Three rounds through 3 hours. And she wanted to leave.. I offered her Rp 500k . She took it without complaining.I felt 500K for three rounds and a BBBJ with CIM was a good deal indeed. Apparently she comes into Oscars or Topgun once in about 10 days. She agreed for this pix but not a nude one. And I told her about this forum and told her I am going to post the pix here and I am sure the forum members would benefit and in the process she would. She agreed. And here she is. Guys, CATCH HER IF YOU CAN. SHE IS A GREAT SPORT IN THE BED!!!!!!!

FoxesHunter
06-01-04, 17:59
can you tell me Oasis Amir hotel email, please?

John Aldrich
06-01-04, 19:00
JAD,

you are absolutely right. It was I who posted about the girl in Aryadutta. Actually the post has been removed after I complained to Jackson. There was one of these guys who made just one posting. And it was about this girl. I know the name of the girl and now she is my friend, but dont want to post it here. He said she was working as a bar waiter in Tavern and posted her number. I called her up and asked her how much she would charge for ST and LT. And she was like shocked. But she called me back and asked me how I got the numbers etc. I told her about our forum. She goes to a Net cafe and logs in calls me back as to how to access the forum. I guide her how to reach the post which had come in about her. She breaks down and wants to meet me and calls me to tavern. I go there that night and meet her and realise she is a receptionist and not a bar maid. I introduce myself and she tells me that she can meet me there 30 minutes before the music show ends. She comes in with her fiancee.

She introduces me to her fiancee and explains to her fiancee as to what happened and she asks me how to remove the post. I tell her I will write to Jackson. I did. Next day I call her up to tell her I have complained to Jackson. Guess who picks up the phone. Her Mom.She tells me her daughter attempted suicide and is in Medistra in Gatot Subroto. And she does not know the reason.I rush there. She was fighting for her life. After recovery she tells me that the very night she introduced me to her bf, the guy went with his friends somewhere and one of his friends told him about this post. The guy who looked very supportive to his fiancee that night when he was introduced to me, became upset and decided to call off the engagement. Because he felt that she is now open to scrutiny by one and all despite he beleiving she is innocent.

Then I complained to Jackson again and he banned the post. It is there in banned list with my complaint.

Anyway the good news is that, she found an expatriate bule guy and married him. That guy has now been posted in Turkey. But she is here for her first child delivery. He is a bule and is also a member of the forum here. In fact he found my report here about the episode and went to see who this girl was. They are happily married now. Thanks again to the forum.

That is why, I make it a point to solicit the girls permission before I put up her pix.

Even the girl whom you introduced to me, I told her about this forum. And also told her that guys do post pix. But I told her that I will not take her pix, becuase I promised JAD that I will never ever do that to her.

And when I have not taken permission or taken the pix with my HP, then I post it here only when I am doubly sure that it is going to benefit her. This comes out during the conversation that she is a full time pro and expects customers. The more the customer the more the money, must be her motto. When I beleive that is her motto, then you can see her pix here.

Anyway JAD, I am so glad you are here. Where is empat empat madura. I would like to go there. let me know.

Tamurlane26
06-02-04, 06:44
John and JAD,

A worthy cautionary tale for all who might mistakenly believe that their dollars translate into trading flesh like "smarties".

There is of course a natural dilemma here in that fieldreports are posted with abandon numbers via pm's however photos touch on another area altogether as recognition is the name of the game.

Whitening out the face is also another option and in that way the photographer has his pleasure and those viewing are left to imagine.

Let us retain some sense of honour in our chosen ways and ensure that whilst we may leave footprints we dont leave scars.

Cloggief
06-02-04, 15:23
Hi all,

I am afraid I am going to ask a question. Again on a flying visit to Jakarta, no time to go beating the streets or even go on a trip with JAD. How do I get a lady to keep me company in my hotel. I understand it will probably cost a little more but that is not a real problem. Getting in contact with one is my main problem at the moment.

Thanks for any advice, I am staying in the Hilton.

Bulai69
06-02-04, 17:23
Foxeshunter - Re Oasis Amir hotel - I got a brochure but it only had the phone number which I posted. If you call they will speak English I'm sure and maybe they will give you an email address. They have no website either.

Mango Jango
06-03-04, 05:01
Hi Guys,

Some suggestions on Jakarata hotels and rates please. Neet good guest friendly hotels that are also clean, safe and plesant.

Hotel URl/tel.numbers will help.

Thanks

Manjo

Tamurlane26
06-03-04, 05:49
Cloggief,

There should be no problem if money is no object ! As you would have the evening free simply go to Batz in ShangriLa or to Tigapuloh in Le Meridien and smile sweetly - the answer to your conundrum will then be a matter of choice !

We only ask that you share your joy with us once you have dined at the pleasure table that is Indonesia !!

Jkt After Dark 2
06-03-04, 07:21
John Adrich,

Empot - empot Madura is not an erotic establishment. Madura is an Island on north of Surabaya. Empot - empot Madura is authentic Maduranese pussy musle control trick. The lady can massage your monkey while you are inside.

Sales Promotion Girl agency normally hires teenager - 24 yo. Many classification. But, the cheapest rate is 150K for 1 shift (6 hrs). Their rate can go to 1 million for 1 shift. SPG, usherette, product test, and more are just functions. Agency normally charges 10% agency fee to the user and cuts 0 - 25% of the rate. Top class SPG are very refine. They normally make at least 350K for 1 shift in any exibition. Only automotive, cigarette, and oil companies normally use these top class SPG. It is clear they are not those mall/factory working girls who earn 700K a month.

John. I think you should provide private tutorial to certain individuals on how how to treat a soft hooker. You should teach them that giving a soft hooker 50K is a very cruel joke. Knowing you ... this is why I only share my amateur and soft hooker telephone book with you. The truth is I only passed your number to them. After calling and meeting you. All of them spoke well of you, your treat, and your generousity.

Cheers,

Jakarta After Dark the born again Satanist

John Aldrich
06-03-04, 07:45
Cloggief.

Call up either Vicky or Djody or Rudy. They will line up the girls for you to choose from. PM me for the numbers. Have fun

Backdoor Ball
06-03-04, 08:21
Hi everyone,

I'll be going to Jakarta for a week at the end of june. It'll be my first time there. I'd appreciate if you seasoned campaigners would help advise me on the following:

1. Where to stay - I'd like to stay near one of the major entertainment areas, so that i can just walk to the bars, clubs etc. and back. 4 or 5 star girl friendly hotel.

2. Where can I find a map of the entertainment area or areas, showing the establishments.

3. Where and how do I go about looking for girls who do anal. Please email me the contacts, photos etc., if any.

4. When we book a girl overnight, what time do they leave the next day?

5. Anyone experienced in the jakarta sex scene wants to show me the ropes?. All expenses on me. Email me your info.

Sorry but I'm new to Jakarta and this whole scene in general, so any help will be appreciated. I'm looking to have the time of my life there.

Thanks

Member #1005
06-03-04, 08:51
Quote from John Aldrich: 6/01/04 “And I told her about this forum and told her I am going to post the pix here and I am sure the forum members would benefit and in the process she would."

A question, why would you want to tell a girl about this forum regardless or whether you are going to post her photo or not? I have posted many photos and I never discusss how I will use them, if the girl is afraid her family will find out I shade her eyes, but please guys let's just keep this amongst ourselves here.

John Aldrich
06-03-04, 17:08
Juniour,

I see your posts are mostly from out of Indonesia. I do not know whether you have visited Indonesia. All girls are not professionals here. Some of them just enjoy sex. Some of them need the money. And some come in for the sake of adventure. Sex here is unlike Thailand or Phillipines, where the girls are professionals.While it is openly available, the society still would like to beleive that it is not happening in their house. They beleive it is in the neighbourhood and that their house is clean.

And when they let you take a pix, or you take it in clandestinely, does not give one the permission to publicly portray something for which permission has not been sought. I would like to be ethical on this front. I do have pictures of numerous girls, not all in nude though, but I do not post them here because I do not have the permission to do so. I would not like to misrepresent the fact to them when they beleive I am going to keep the pic with myself.

And like JAD mentioned, most girls have a family and a private life to lead. Their families would not even know that they are into fucking around the town. While Indonesia may be liberal as long as their family does not know, in case the truth is found out, then the girl could be ostracised. And I guess we need to respect their privacy.

And in terms of spreading word about the forum, I think it is a good thing that people know about this forum. I guess, if mnore people know about the forum, the more info we get about the mongering scene.

And lastly, this is my personal opinion. I respect your opinion and personally beleive I am no one to influence your opinion and get into an active debate with you. I guess that leads to mutual respect when it is reciprocated.

Wantoknow
06-03-04, 20:12
Say, guys, are people of Chinese descent safe in Indo? Jakarta?

I am a Chinese American, but can speak Chinese. I use to know a Chinese Indo college girl here in the U.S. She loves sex. We have since broke up. But I still dream of those Indo pussies often and would like to monger in Jakarta.

Any comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Backdoor Ball
06-03-04, 20:25
Hi everyone, I'll be visiting Jakarta for a week in end of June. As i've never been there and also being new to this sex scene (recently divorced), I'd like help on the following:

1. Where can i get a detailed map of the entertainment areas, showing the bars, clubs, hotels etc.

2. I'd like to stay in a 4 star hotel (girl friendly) which is within walking distance to the best entertainment establishments.

3. I like girls who do anal (girls only). Where and how do i go about looking for these girls. If you got any papasan, mamasan, girls contacts, please email me.

4. Lastly, any of you 'old timers' wanna meet up and show me the ropes?. I'll pay for all your expenses.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bulai69
06-03-04, 20:35
I 100% agree with John A's comments around posting pictures. Many girls I know love to pose but would have a big problem if it was known what they are up to. Pretty naive of them to do it you might think - but that's the way it is. They would certainly be thrown out of school / university etc - even though the man throwing them out will certainly be screwing around every day of the week, probably with some of his own students. Of course many others are delighted that their photos are posted on the net (that's all I say) and I've been asked a few times how many telephone numbers I can get for them. I'm not in that business!

Wantoknow - There are many Chinese in Jakarta. As you may know Chinese business's have been targets for violence at times of agro and it must be said that there is some antipathy for Chinese people from some quarters - but equally there is some antipathy to many ethnic groups - especially black African/Americans. On the whole, I would say it's a non-issue from a mongering perspective. When the subject has arisen with girls I've picked up I can tell you that the only point that has ever been made is that they perceive Chinese men to be willing and able to pay more than native Indonesian men !

T Poet
06-04-04, 15:12
What's up with the antipathy towards African Americans I was on my way to Indo do you think that will effect me getting play? What about the Philipines? Appreiate the low down.

TP

Bulai69
06-04-04, 21:32
T Poet - Can't comment on Phillipines regarding this issue. If you are African American, I will be frank, there will be some girls who won't want to know. Girls I've been with have been rude and disrespectful about black people they've seen and they are unconstrained by what we would recognise as political correctness in the West. However, given the number of girls available even if 95% were ruled out there would still be sufficient to take you into the next century! Also there are girls who are particularly keen on black men - I can think of 2 I've met who have expressed this view.

FoxesHunter
06-04-04, 22:21
Discreet hotel close to Atrium mall

Hello,
I am departing for Jakarta and I like to sleep at a hotel near
Atrium mall.
Do you know a good but cheap and dicreet hotel (3-4 star)?
I always will take with me two-three girls at the same time :)
and I don't like to pass by reception. I am ashamed. :)
I like a discreet transit and I don't like always to go through the reception.
Do you know such hotel?
I thank you

T Poet
06-05-04, 04:06
Thanks for the Info as usual you guys come through anyway hope to have a report or so in a month.

Thanks again

TP

Hawaii
06-05-04, 04:08
T Poet,

Some Indonesian girls might have problem with African (African American) due to some bad experience with people from Africa. Some of those guys made girlfriend and then ask them to be a drug courier. Some of them already convicted to death penalty.

But in general most Indonesian girls are nice and do not have racial hatred toward black people. Only the one that have bad experience before. Just treat them with respect and dignity, eventhough some of them sell sex but still need to respect other human being.

Member #1005
06-05-04, 06:07
John Aldrich & Bulai69

Gentlemen, I can understand your arguments about posting the photos and not wanting to ruin the market so to speak because yes, what is the point of us identifying the girl, after posting a great report about her if she is then going to be out of the circuit and not available to our fellow mongers?

But I am confused, as I have also posted photos of several girls what I can’t understand is if you are genuinely concerned about their welfare then why not simply conceal her identity? If I understand this correctly, if the girl is happy for her photos to be used in this way all well and good but you can still conceal her identity by blurring the face or masking the eyes. If anyone is interested in contacting the girls then we do have PMs. Please note that for a journalist in for example Jakarta, could after reading your post and looking at the photo track down this girl in hours, with photo, name and where she hangs out, as I am sure any good journalist could do in most countries. With masked eyes Susi can say “no, it wasn’t me!”

However, that said I still don’t believe you should be telling them that you are posting them on the WSG.I mean on this site there are some much stronger photos that I personally think are too strong and get into a grey area, such things as intercourse, anal or pissing on someone’s face, which is not the type of photo I would post myself. But if a girl is telling people that her photo can be found on this site and someone finds let’s say a hardcore photo, then won’t they also assume that this girl must be some hardcore pro? The question you should ask is what does the girl get out of this more business?

All the girls I have posted I have never revealed their true identities, the ones that specifically said their families don’t know what they do, I have masked the eyes, a couple have said if I will post their photos on the internet and posed accordingly.

PS: This is not personal criticism but my opinions

Finally, Susi does have rather unusually large manly hands for a girl, however, a nice girl all the same.

Dick Nasty
06-05-04, 06:57
About posting picture, one should use their own judgement. The girls in Jkt aren't all that secretive about what they are doing. If you pick up a girl that you can bring home the same day and have sex with, she is not an angel either.

I have been in Jkt too many times, I enjoy reading the post here and I must say that all the girls that i encountered aren't shy or embaressed either what they do. I know the culture very well in Jkt and Indo because I was raised for many years and still have manny friends who are now all grown up. If you want to test me how much I know about Indo I am ready.

Although I don't post many of my encounters in this post is because some of you have already cover similar encounters. But if you ask me how these girls operate, I know from A-Z. I asked some of you in the past how you approach these girls because I am curious what style do you use on them. As for me, I have my own style and I speak bhs Indo as fluent as a local, inlcuding all the slang and "bahasa gaul" if you know what I mean.

I don't think by even showing their faces here will cause problems. Like juniour said, this post is about sharing and the truth is about sharing girls or sharing your fuck stories. If that is not what you think it is why is this post called "World Sex Guide"? many girls ask me to give them customers. Most girls that I have met don't ask for money either because I treat them well, but give them money anyway. This is what they do monegers, they may tell you they go to school and some do, or work in some place. Many of them don't want you to think they are prostitutes, that is why they tell you that they have a job. That is the culture. I have been to soem high class ***** house in Kebayoran who charges arms and legs to take the girls out. But I see the girls sometimes in a club or mall and end up going with them without paying the high price.

Go to clubs like BATS, CJ, 30, malls and discos. The girls are not discreet about trying to get you, they are all open. I hear their conversation talking to one and another about getting anyone to get hired for the night. They openly ask questions such as, where do you stay, with whom, can I come with you tonight, do you want to fuck me? And let you touch anywhere you like, that has always been my experience. I have gone out with countless girls during my stay, to the point that there is no single night that a girl would not call me to go out. I am not bragging but I am just telling fellow mongers these girls aren't discreet.

If you have special feelings for these girls and want to hide their identity that is your choice. But if I want to post girls even showing their face it is my choice too. I personally think everyone on this board would like to see the girls completely and that is what this board is about. my 0.2 cents

John Aldrich
06-05-04, 08:59
Juniour

This is Jakarta and not any other country. The cops know where to find the girl even if she is not in this forum. I have had fun with girls who have later done porn modelling and also porn films. The Psyche here is unlike any other country. What you say may hold good to any other country but not here. I sugest you first travel to Indonesia have some fun with girls here in Jakarta, understand their psyche and the psyche of the people, understand the society here and then give an opinion which would be extremely valuable. If not it would be like a blind man touching the tail of an elephant and trying to describe the elephant and finally lands up describing that the "elephant is like a whip". ( No offence meant here)

This is again my personal opinion and am not trying to influence your opinion neither is my intention to get into an active debate about this. Neither am I going to convince you about my opinion and I am going to continue to be telling the girls that I am posting the pix here in WSG and will post only if she so desires. About whitening the face, I am not going to do that since the forum rules permit me to publish the pix in full. In case Jackson decides to modify the posting of pix rules, then I will follow the guidelines. This is again my personal conviction and I go by my personal convictions.

Any way thank you for your views. I am sure it would set people thinking too.

John Aldrich
06-05-04, 12:05
Backdoor Ball

Just contact JAD. He owns a travel agency which takes you around the night life of Jakarta. It is known as Jakarta after Dark. JAD being the king of night life in Jakarta, you would not get a better mate. And I doubt whether anyone of us can give you a better overview than him.

In this posts you will find only those experiences in most common places such as 6th floor in Melawai and Tigah Puluh and Bats etc. And of course the malls. But very little info on the bordellos, escort agencies and other exciting and sexciting joints of Jakarta after Dark.

Check out the classified section for his contact details. And beleive me, once you use his service, you would have known what night life is all about in Indonesia. And I can vouch for his service. Because the best part of it is that he accompanies you to every place and gives you total orientation on how to go about picking up a girl, the pricing etc. He literally takes the Horse to the pond!! And you just need to drink the water.........the juices I mean!!!!!!!!

Have fun

Bulai69
06-05-04, 20:03
Backdoor Ball

- most 4/5* hotels have maps showing all main buildings, hotels, bars etc. Certainly you can get them at the Grand Hyatt (which ajoins Plaza Indonesia mall)

- all hotels will let you in with girl(s): not a problem ever.

- you can get anal at Pink House - it's down market I must stress. See my postings on this a few months back. Be careful if you use a middle man/woman who promises the girl he provides will do it - they'll say anything to get your money. As I've said before in the forum: you don't need middle men in Jakarta, there are girls everywhere who are very easy to find

foxeshunter - it will be hard to find a decent hotel where you don't pass reception. I mentioned Oasis Atrium which is 3 mins walk from Atrium - that's not too bad in that respect as you can walk straight in and across to the lift to the rooms with the reception desk well to your right. Another thought on this: why be ashamed !

Juniour - I know what you mean and I have posted pics and not shown their faces as you may have noticed. My approach is to take each case on its merits. If, for example a girl has a picture posted on a dating web site and makes it clear what she is after then I have no problem posting it again in here.

John Aldrich
06-05-04, 20:19
JAD

"You should teach them that giving a soft hooker 50K is a very cruel joke"

Unquote

Thanks for the compliment. Its really sad that people pay 50K to a soft hooker. I have always beleived that one needs to take care of the girl before and during and after the communion. It is very essential. The psychological frame of the girl need to be positive. Before the act, I firmly beleive that one needs to make her feel important and nice. It does not matter even if she is a prostitute. This will motivate her to feel and share the love aqnd warmth duriong the act, even though it is short lived. And after the act, be good and she will want you again.
Even in Maribaya, when I go there, I pick up a drink. I have a set of girls with whom I have had sex in the past. They all run and come around me. I pick up my drink and offer these girls a drink too. And chat up with them And normally these girls either pick up an energy drink or a soft drink which hardly costs anything. I then tell these girls the type of girl I want. They find the girl I want and get her to me. and make her sit next to me. I buy her a drink too. And the next few minutes we chat and joke. Sometimes I sit there and chat even for an hour. The other girls who are chatting with me normally tell the girl whom I selected that I am a nice guy. And they negotiate on my behalf for spending the full one hour having sex with me as many times that I may require. Normall it is twice or thriced. Though in Maribaya normally it is only once for one hour unless you have known the girl previously. Even in the bed it is not slam bang thank you ma'am. And after the act, I normally tip her 50 to 100K and she wants to give me her HP no. ANd in case I tell any of these girls that I want them they are so excited and the aservice is of top class.

I take down the HP no of any girl with whom I have had sex or got acquainted and ensure I send her a greeting once a day. That makes her feel wanted and loved. I have managed to get these girls out to my place too.

The moment you treat a girl with contempt, then you dont deserve to have her.How do you expect her to love you while you make love when you have turned her off and you dont show love.

Somehow JAD, I guess, that the secret of me able to lure girls despite my very average looks is that I am very concerned about how they feel. And soft hookers, I always ensure that they get a good drink and good food too. I normally take a bottle of perfume or some gift for her when I go to meet her. I offer it to her the moment she enters my car. It is normally gift wrapped. And at the end of the rendezvous I never count the money. I pull out whatever comes out of my wallet and just shove it into her hands and tell her she deserves one more gift from me and she must use this money to buy a gift. ANd I always keep stock of a perfume bottle gift wrapped in my car even if I have encountered the girl unexpectedly.

In fact the last model type tall girl whom you introduced to me is so much obsessed with me, that when I was in the hospital, she ran and came to see me. She then had to rush to her native place and someone had met with an accident. She called me from there and chatted and I asked her whether she needed any help. I offered her money but she was hesitant. I insisted and then put it in her bank account. Maybe just 300 or 500K. I know how many times she thanked me by SMS and also on the phone and is also so anxious to meet up again.

But then JAD you reap what you sow!!!!!!!!!

Menteng
06-05-04, 23:32
JAD & JohnA,

I felt addressed by your remarks about the cruel joke of paying Rp 50.000,= . Let me tell you that it was really meant to be spent on a taxi ride home and not as a payment for the services rendered.
By that time I was looking for a girl to spend some time with me and I thought that B was the one I looked for for a trip to Bali. I told you I turned her down but the first SPG introduced me to another girl who did fit into my picture. We spent some time together at Nusa Dua and Kuta, Bali, and believe me, I was no micer.
Bottom line is, I don't like girls asking me money if they (say that they) are amateurs. But this doesn't mean that I will not spoil them and that I don't give them pocketmoney to spend while being with me. In other words, the GFE has to be as real as possible. If I feel like having a pro, I don't mind them asking for money because I know that beforehand!
You know what was striking? Afterwards B kept on calling me for a date! Maybe she heard about the trip to Bali because the 3rd girl is also a friend of hers!

Dick Nasty
06-05-04, 23:58
Menteng,

Don't feel bad I totaly understand. I have given girls 50K myself because they don't want to be though of a Ho. But i take them out for dinners, movies, spending time at nice places together which I wouldn't do if she is a Ho.

brownfunstick
06-06-04, 09:48
For T Poet:

Got wind of you dilema regarding some women in Indonesia's attitude towards brothas. Hey take it from me, I'm black and have been there a couple of times. I used to have a girlfriend from Malang. t is true that some will be stand-off ish, but you can always find play. Green is the universally accepted color.

The girl I have there was a total freak. Though I was the first brotha she had, I doubt if I will be the last. Honey keep me humping for almost the entire 3 weeks I was there.

Now regarding filipina's, you will have less trouble thanks to the US Navy. I am married to a flip right now, and know many brothas who are in the same. My nephew amongst them. You wont have to do much searching with flip'sas some will actively seek you out once word spreads.

Best advice I can give you, forget all you have been conditioned with in the good ole USA. You will find that we are just as acceptable as any other if you let go.

Hopes this helps,

Peace

John Aldrich
06-06-04, 17:36
Hi Menteng,

Frankly have not known who the person is. I guess you know me. I never make judgemental statements. I have given my testimonial as to how I treat soft hookers. But in case you beleive I have caused offence, I apologise.

Haole
06-06-04, 20:00
John A, Bulai,

I am planning a much delayed return business/pleasure trip to JKT during the last two weeks of July.

Could you please advise on the likely security situation after the elections on July 5?

I have traveled to JKT many times despite "travel warnings" being in effect, and have never had any trouble.

Brothers, any "ground truth" from you would be appreciated!

Haole

Akuma
06-06-04, 21:37
Hello to all of you. I noticed not many of you goes to Sumo in Kelapa Gading. The place is a supposedly to be a spa/massage palor, but in it there are 2 choices.

The first floor is the locker room and spa/ pool, on the second floor, you will first encounter a massage reception. The price is competitive (abt=rp200,00 depending on the room). There are pictures of the girls posted there as well.

To the left and right will lead you to the theater room where there are 3 screens showing different shows. The best part is that there are many beautiful girls to choose from. Prices are high. Imports (China and Russian) girls cost 1.5juta, locals around 800,000. These girls only do sex and no massages.

I have been there many times and they usually have new girls in about 2 weeks. I also have brought my friends there and all went out a happy man. I hope this information will help those who are seeking about sumo massage palor. (end of part one)

Akuma
06-06-04, 21:58
Hello to all again. This is part two of the sumo massage palor.

For those you who think Kelapa Gading is too far, you may try out their branches near Kerekot. This Spa (sorry can't remember the name) is located in Classic Inn, and its on basement floor. However, this is a smaller version of sumo. It has only 1 floor. Pricing is the same, but the girls are prettier in sumo. The reason is because some of the girls who work there have been complaint before by other customer in sumo, so they are being posted in this spa as a 2nd chance. I know this because I used to have an affair with a chinese girl that worked there.

The girls that work in this spa now wears a very sexy outfit as their uniform. I think you guys should go there sometime just for fun.

By the way, i forget to inform you guys that the price rp.1,500,000 is for 1/1/2hrs for both in sumo and this spa. However the bed is 100% better in this spa then in sumo, cause in sumo You do not have a bed but you lay on those leathered mattress that they used for massages.

This hotel has a wonderful mini-hotel built in its 7th floor carpark. Part of the carpark in the 7th floor is transfomed into a private townhouse styled hotel that you can drive your car directly in. The price is rp.300,000 / 6hrs. Have tried the hotel and its good for me, but I don't know if the price is competitive. The best think is its total private. the employee even close the garage door for you. All you do is to bring a girl in.

Anyway, hope these 2 reports help.

Menteng
06-07-04, 11:41
No hard feelings John! Over and out. Let's concentrate on other items for the Forum.

Bulai69
06-07-04, 11:42
Haole - after 12 years visiting I have never had a problem in Jakarta. I was there when tanks were sitting in front of Hyatt. At the time Suharto went it was very quite - I arrived that day and not one car on Sudirman - but still no problem to Westerners. Everything I hear about the election suggests it will be a non-event (security-wise), it's certainly been no problem to date. I note you have not had a problem yourself - I don't have a crystal ball but I don't think there will be any problem this time in spite of travel warnings. Life is full of risks - most people die at home.

T Poet
06-07-04, 12:40
Brown Fun Stick,

Thanks for the info and to all the others who have encouraged me to cum this far. You know who you are. Anyway always useful info on here and I think John A's info about the politics is useful for those want to travel there. Anyway keep it umming and I hope i have something useful to contribute soon.

TP

John Aldrich
06-07-04, 17:20
Haole

Indonesia is going to be much much safer than say, UK or US. Here there are elections and the travel warnings are there. And because of it the security will be tight. But US and UK dont have travel warnings and dont know where UBL would attack and when. So dont worry. Think about the fun and that will release the tension!!!!!!

TheWad
06-08-04, 12:57
On June 1st I reported on a bar in Blok M. I called in Q bar. I just found a credit card receipt and realize it's actually called "My Bar".

Bulai69
06-08-04, 18:56
The Wad

If you paid by credit card keep an eye on your statement ! There is a major cloning industry in these clubs. I got caught once when I didn't have cash.

Bulai69
06-08-04, 19:05
As I was wandering in PS recently I homed in on an excellent looking, good quality girl who appeared to be wandering alone. Following usual approach we went to Cafe Wien and chatted and after a few minutes she asked if I would like to meet her family.

As usual, the girl was less than half my age but I agreed, thinking it would never happen. She was straight on her hp and within 2 minutes there were 8 of them - mother (nearly as old as me), aunts and children down to 5 yrs old. Seems they were on a family shopping trip. I thought I was going to get hit with a mega lunch bill but in fact her mother paid; they were obviously a very well-off family. After some cross examination by her mother, she declared that I was obviously a man of "very good character" and declared that she hoped her daughter and I would "enjoy our time together". In the UK her mother would probably have had me arrested. This is why Jakarta is the best place on earth.

Tamurlane26
06-09-04, 13:49
Bulai69

There should be an award from Jackson for the most initiative and courage under fire.

On his behalf and other members of the Jakarta family we shall present this one to you for sterling services in the cause of mongering. Arise oh knight for you have surpassed us all with this tale of gallantry and pizazz in the face of the mother and brood.

Syabas

Alifulani
06-09-04, 19:49
B69

I agree with Chalky.

The report is great. However, it could have been outstanding by reporting to us that you had seized the opportunity and also collected the mother's as well as autie's hand-phone numbers! They need loving too.

Is it beyond the realm of the possible that had you asked for their numbers you could have made it a "family affair" ?

AF

Zero
06-10-04, 11:06
Akuma,
The sumo and the spa are the places that I been looking for quite sometimes.
I like that kind of establisment and serve a foreign girls.
( I've been looking for rusky in this kind of place)
What a perfect set-up for me.
Can you give me direction or address to both place?
BTW, the 1.5 mil, is it fix price or negotiable?
do you pay it up front or later? any chance of a rip of?
Thanks

Bulai69
06-11-04, 10:47
Often to be found in 30 bar

Bulai69
06-11-04, 10:52
I was walking across from 24hour Starbucks near Sarinah to HRC and as I was passing McDonalds close by the window (regulars will know that the floor in McDonalds is about eye-height when you are outside) I spotted these long slim legs. Straight in I went and two bags of chips later - back in my hotel!

Akuma
06-12-04, 08:45
Hello Zero

To Sumo:
Take the toll to the direction of going to Kelapa Gading, exit on Cempaka Mas, then keep to the left because you will need to turn left soon on the first turn (the road is not in good condition cause there are many repairs being made on it). After turning left, go all the way staright and turn left on the first traffic light. After turning left, go all the way staright again and you will come across a big round about. Going straight will lead you the Kelapa Gading mall, but we need to turn left on the round about. After turning left, head straight and you will soon come across Mc Donald on your left side. go slightly futher up and soon you will see a the sumo signage. Turn left and go stright up until u come across many shop houses and trun right on the entrance to the parking area for the shop houses.

To Classic Inn (the spa is on the basement of the hotel):
Head to Pecenogan area you will see Red Top hotel on the right side. Keep going straight and turn right on the first traffic light. head straight and soon you will see Classic Inn on your left side.

By the way, when you are in Pecenogan area, you will see a new boutique hotel (The Emporium) on your left, and they also have the same concept as sumo and the spa in classic inn. However, the girls are not as pretty as those in sumo and the spa.

Price
The price for foreign (Chinese, Russian, Thai, Vietnamese) girls are fixed at rp.1.5 million, and locals are rp.800,000. Tips are not included yet, but they'll usually accept tips of Rp.100,000 - rp.200,000. I have friends who did not even tip the girls. Therefore, i guess tipping is all base on yourself. If you think they did a great job, then you may want to tip them. All prices are paid later in the lobby of the spa. By the way, rp.1.5 million (and rp.800,000) is for one 1/1/2hr, and you can have as many shots as possible if you want within that period.

As for rip of, I can't really comment on it because these girls are not freelance. They have their on agent theat get part of their paycheck. The only thing that I can comment is that most of the girls are very pretty. Some even had pink nipples!!

Anyway, enjoy yourself and hope to hear a report from you soon from this two spas. All the best and hope the information is good enough to guide you there.

Pete33
06-14-04, 09:20
Bulai69 buddy,

Very nice catch, as usual, your expertise. A quick question, is she pregnant or just simply got a full-load of your "juice" ?!

Ciao

MarkIII
06-14-04, 18:30
Oral sex and std?

Just wondering, when you guys take a girl and have fun, do you
also go down on her(give oral)? I mean it can be tempting but what are the risks? Any experiences? I've never read much about that in here.

Cheers,

Mark III

Bulai69
06-16-04, 19:33
Pete - it's just those bags of chips I mentioned!

Bulai69
06-17-04, 16:59
Has anyone any recent experience in Yogya? I'll be staying one night in a few weeks time and I've only ever been with people with interests which don't co-incide with mine. I'm sure I don't need to say what I have in mind.

Remus
06-18-04, 00:04
Mark III,

Oral sex, as in any other sexual engagement, can be risky if you have open wound on your mouth (bitten lips, ulcers, cavity etc).

The same applied with a girl BBBJ to you. If she had an ulcer and you have an open wound.

That is why I always choose to have covered BJ. Yes, I know it does reduce the pleasure. But for me, the pleasure of seeing lovely girl do a tender loving care with their mouth on my junior is a pleasure of its own.

Cheers

Remus

Jkt After Dark 2
06-19-04, 10:59
sumo shiatsu

business hours:

12 a.m. - 12 p.m. most asians are already there at 1 p.m. most caucasians are the at 3 p.m.

facilities:

i think sumo is built on 10 three storey ruko.

1st floor. receptionist and cashier. gymnasium. looker room. shower room. whirlpool: hot and ice cool water. sauna room. ginger steam room.

2nd floor. receptionist: room and service control. meeting room. i suppose some of you guys want to move a meeting from your office to this joint. relax room. bar. theatre. restaurant.

3rd floor. shiatsu rooms (read: bordello rooms).

services:

shiatsu massage + body massage + full service

all therapists are indonesians. you can only view their pictures hanging on the wall next to the receptionist: room and service control at 2nd floor to decide.

full service

indonesians. asians mainly prc. eastern european mainly uzbeks. these girls don't do shiatsu therapy. they only do full service. you can find these girls in the restaurant.

pricing:

facilities = 75k. the house will wave this charge if you use a service. some guys just go there to use the facilities and/or eat in the restaurant and/or drink in the bar.

massage therapists

shiatsu massage: suite = 200k for 1 1/2 hours
shiatsu massage: royal suite = 300k for 1 1/2 hours

ala carte extra service:

erotic body massage = 300k. kartika uses water and soap. sumo uses oil.
full service = 200k if you take erotic body massage. 300k if you decide not to take erotic body massage.

so at least 500 - 800k for fs. my opinion. i know for a fact that most of these therapists were recruited from 150 - 250k bordellos.

escorts

full service = 700k for 1 1/2 hours for the indonesians. tipping is not compulsory. by practice they will let you have 2 threws and stay for 1 1/2 hours.

full service = 1.5 million for 1 1/2 hours for the asians. 1.5 - 1.75 million for 1 1/2 hours. tipping is not compulsory. by practice they will let you have only 1 threw and leave right away. if it takes you 1 minute to come. then ... they will leave you after 1 minute. too business like. but, what can you expect when they only get 50usd a threw. you should tip them another 500k in cash or signed coupon for them to give you another round and spend the rest 1 1/2 hours.

is it a good deal? you decide.

cheers,

jakarta after dark the born again satanist

Jkt After Dark 2
06-19-04, 11:02
SUMO SHIATSU

Jkt After Dark 2
06-19-04, 11:03
SUMO SHIATSU'S MAP

Dorman
06-20-04, 12:34
Following the wholehearted recommendations of other posters I made a special effort to locate the Tiera & Cielo Club (Town & Country) today, Sunday, especially as I was assured Sunday from 2pm was when it was at its most pumping.

After taking the best part of an hour to actually locate the place I eventually found it only to discover it was closed. It was still closed when I returned at six, does anyone know what is happening there?

The Edge
06-21-04, 05:22
Hi guy's,

Maybe this is not the right place but I'm getting desperate. My company has arranged for some R&R in PADANG for a few days and I have not heard of anyone getting any action over there.

Maybe you guy's could help me.

Very much appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Menteng
06-21-04, 11:48
Dorman,

Are you not mistaken with the Tiara Ceria in the Lokasari district?

Zero
06-21-04, 12:34
Dear Akuma,
Thanks for the info, would definetly try to make time to visit Sumo
JAD,
as usual, hero of the day, thanks for the info.
I found the pricing is quite high, but I hope it would show in the girls quality and service.
But I have question to both of you, how is the ambiance in the facility.
I found if the ambiance relaxing, i enjoy and perfom better.
JAD, would you recomend Sumo? you know my pet pevees ( Caucasian Girls)
Thanks

Akuma
06-21-04, 17:54
Hello Zero,

As for the ambiance in the bedroom, it is better in Classic Inn's Spa because they have a comfortable (king, maybe queen size) mattress. This room is not the massage room. They have a different room for massages. In Sumo, it is slightly different. Rooms with shower can be used as massage room and/or for screwing with the for foreign girls. The mattress used in sumo is not the same as the one used in classic inn's spa. The mattress used are the same as most massage palor used, the ones with leather.

Personally, I prefer the one spa in classic inn. It's more comfortable with a real mattress and its clean.

Surfer
06-21-04, 18:23
Menteng: I HOPE he is confused as I would hate to hear TC's had closed. It is SO easy to find that it seems he must be talking about somewhere else though.

Dorman: Was the place you sought in a shopping center (Lokisari Plaza)? On Jalan Mangga Besar?

Dorman
06-23-04, 09:22
Yes guys we're talking about the same place, I'm surprised you think it's easy to find as you can only get to it by one unremarkable little door behind a row of knick knack shops on the second floor, I think you would agree not exactly the first location you would look for one of Jakarta's foremost houses of ill-repute.

Anyway fear not I returned on Monday afternoon and it was open again for business.

Prosal
06-24-04, 12:21
Bulai :

Answering your question about Yogja, I was there last year on a side-trip from JKT, things shouldn't have changed much ...

The infamous disco Papilllon on JL Malioboro could fill your wish (but was personnaly not my fav) : even darker than a Kota joint (!!), with many ayam-style girls (some pretty from what I could see in this darkness) ......
Better were the two joints in the Century hotel, little bit out of town : one disco, not so bad (can't remember the name), and the "Model Cafe", real good (the best in town IMO), with the prettiest girls I saw in Yogja, some real stunners, but IMO only few "in the game" ...

If you add to your trip to Yogja a few days in Solo, there's a very good disco (the local CJs) in the Solo Quality hotel, packed on week-ends, and with some really good looking girls.
Other spots in Solo are the cafe/disco in the Novotel basement, and the Legend Disco (dark and loud Kota-style joint) on one of the main street, quite popular and with many ayams to be found, some quite pretty .....

Hope this help

Pro

Possessed Seoul
06-24-04, 13:59
Re Jogja,

I was there in 2003 but travelled with my gfe whom I met in Jakarta. She was a student at TIM and had lived briefly in Jogja working as an artist, so she was well connected there. I met alot of the Jl Malioboro crowd, hustlers, hawkers, artists, musicians and Gajah Medah students. The latter I had a good time with, drinking Lapen, the local jungle juice and talking politics with on the curbs of the side alleys along the main strip. Most are cool, interesting and fun, if a little wide eyed and niave as are most students. The assorted hustlers who make money off the tourist crowd are to be avoided, with very few exceptions as they will bleed you dry.

As for the girls, the friends of my GF I met had mostly Indo bfs, but there are alot of girls in the cafes of Sosrowijayan who would like a western sugar daddy. Again, be careful as each seems to have a tale of woe. Lots of drug use and general dodginess amongst them, still you may find a diamond in the rough. Younger guys seem to do a bit better as there isnt an overabundance of obviously available talent, but I am assured you can find plenty of amatuers by combing the main strip and the mall. Internet is another way, I met the two girls I was shagging in my month there on ICQ and MIRC. It also helps if you know a little of the lingo. My two years of Bahasa Indo at uni served me well for picking up pussy.

All in all I had mixed feelings about the place, but enjoyed some good times. I much prefer the big city lights of Jakarta, and Bandung, the untapped jewel of Asia in my opinion.

Cheers

Jaga

Travel to Monger
06-25-04, 04:06
Hey Guys,

After mongering around much of Asia, I am finally going to have the opportunity to give the beautiful girls of Indonesia a try later this year.

During my trips, I usually try to mix up some non-pro action with the standard P4P.

I was wondering if any of you Indo specialist could recommend some good pen-pal web sites for meeting some non-pro girls prior to my trip.

Thanks in advance, I appreciate your assistance.

-- TTM

Prosal
06-25-04, 05:02
Jaganath, could you be Jaga from N***plaza : I think so .... so cheers from Prosal my old friend .... see you one day in town .... or elsewhere ...

:)

Karand
06-25-04, 07:58
Jaganath, thanks for your informative view.

Sugar Daddy..well, my view on this issue is rather rigid. A girl who expects hard cash from you is a hooker, no matter what her reasons.

Always been pro-GFE. Travelling into Indonesia lands me in with 2 suitcases. One for my person f/x and the other laden with gifts, perfumes, lingerie, Chocs, small stuff. works out just about the same as handing out cash, but the GFE Illusion remains intact.

Just my seribu Rupiah worth of info.

Otto
06-25-04, 08:11
Hi just one question:

The 100 $ in BATS is a short term, long term (2 to 3 hours) or a all night deal?

Never saw details on that?

P.S.: Negotiation possible in BATS?

Dunia David
06-25-04, 08:35
Hi all,

I have just been given the ability to post and would like to repay other members kindness.

I have an interactive map of Jakarta with details of "short time" hotels. I had hoped to post here alas only jpeg files. My file has a pps extension. If anyone would like a copy please just send me a note with email.

In addition to the map of short timers I have another proposal which I saw recently raised in The Indonesian language version of wsg. The guys were discussing the possibility of forming a consortium to rent an apartment.

Apartments (2br) at Taman Rasuna in Golden Triangle can be had for 4 million/mth. Split four ways with occupancy at a week each a month and maybe some "special event" parties it is an interesting proposition. The place is crawling with nice young things both office workers and girlfriends shacked up by their indo boyfriends. Nice pool and sites.

I have found that with wives and wealthier Indonesians, they are scared to death of being seen ar a hotel. A love nest helps at such times.

Take care

dd

Cat Scratch
06-25-04, 10:38
I'm fairly new to the WSG but have been a active monger in Asia and the Middle East for over a decade.

In the interest of my quest to become a senior member and built up the requistite number of posts, I'd like to relate a experience that happened a couple of years ago but still comes back to "haunt" me to this day.

Although I lived in Jakarta during the meltdown of 97-99, due to having my family with me, I limited my mongering to discrete forays into the MP scene.

When I moved onto a new posting in the Middle East and had a regular oportunity to return on business trips to Indonesia I really cut loose.

The story begins:

I ended up one night, pissed as a newt as usual, either at Tanamur or JJ's (I can't remember which one, that's how drunk I was). I was certainly in no condition to pick up my dropped change let alone a girl but that didn't stop a girl picking me up. I'll call her V in an effort to disguise the guilty.

Anyway V was a young woman from Bandung. She was not particularly attractive (and still isn't) but something made her stand out in the crowd (perhaps it was the fact that she was holding my cock at the time or perhaps it was that she was half Malay/half Chinese and stood out by a slight height advantage and lighter skin).

Back in the hotel, to the best of my memory, we did the deed and went to sleep.

In the morning I woke to go to a meeting and she roled over and asked whether I wanted a BJ to see me on my way. Does the Pope shit in the woods thinks I. It started off really slow and sloppy but the next thing I know she is gagging. It turns out that I am a bit hirsuit and the hair extends about an inch up my shaft. No problem says she and she takes me by the hand into the bathroom , soaps up my old fella and shaves off the offending folicles, takes me back to the bed and continues.

It suddenly dawned on me she was gagging. Once the shaft was clear she was taking it in long sure strokes right down to the balls. After a couple of minutes of exquisite DT she looks me in the eye and asks wether I wanted her to "drink". I am generally a bit slow but soon worked out that she did not want to raid my minibar. Did I want CIM? Is the Pope Jewish?! No sooner had I nodded my eager head than the other eager head was experiencing my first BBBJCILO (bare back blow job cum in lower oesopahgus) WOW!!!!

Anyway, cut forward to next trip. I see her in Tiga Pulu. She sees me and it's back to the hotel for the same routine.

Over the coming 12 months or so the same routine.

The next visit I run into her again. I asked her how she had been going. Not so good says she. In fact she had just recovered from a coma after going over a cliff in a bus on her way back from Bandung. "That's no good" say I thinking - I 'm too old for this bullshit. "Yes" she says, "Very bad accident and my best friend was killed". Riiiiight!! Tell the dick cos' the heart don't wanna know. I'd heard similar tales of woe from BGs from Bangkok to Makati (although I gave her 10 for originality).

Call me a weak bastard (although most BGs say I have a good heart) but I just couldn't tell her to fuck off (and besides I still wanted to spray paint her larynx ) so back to the hotel. Same routine - into the bathroom for some deforrestation and onto the the bed.

She is going for it hammer and tongs and in the heat of my passion I grab the back of her head to regulate the pace. Just as I was reaching nivana, three foot of hair comes of in my hands. What the fu......

The poor girl hadn't been playing on my sympathy. I had pulled of a hair piece that was coving a six inch gash in her scalp complete with what must have been 30 - 40 stitches!

I turned on the light and the poor woman looked absolutely terrible, skin the texture of an orange, a grey palour and a big patch of bald scalp with 10 feet of cotton sewn into it. She had had an accident and been in a coma.

I paid her banyak guilt money but that was the last time I spent with her.

I said earlier that she haunts me to this day and I meant it literally as virtually everytime I return to Jakarta I run into her - CJ's, Tiga Pulu, Bats etc. I even got a phone call in my room at 6.30am on day begging me to let her come up. You can imagine how my girlfirend at the time felt (she was next to me in the bed and soon lost patience with my soft rebuff approach with the girl and told her in Bahasa to fuck off).

Possessed Seoul
06-25-04, 12:37
Pro,

That I am indeed, back in Jakarta to visit my gf in november, we should hook up for a beer.

Cheers,

Jaga

Menteng
06-25-04, 14:17
Jaganath,

Can you share some experiences on Bandung?

Otto
06-25-04, 16:03
Hello,

I will be in Jakarta soon and a question to BATS:

Will the ladies approach you or do you have to be active?

Is the mentioned 100$ for LT, ST, whole night?

Some update on this please

Bulai69
06-25-04, 20:22
Otto - negotiation is possible everywhere, especially BATS. 100USD is too much, frankly, for any girl you are likley to find in there (compared with what you would pay for the same standard elsewhere). However I have to admit I've paid it more than once in the "heat of the moment" If/when you do pay it you should certainly get a very good girl all night, definitely not just ST. For a specific example look back at my photo posting about 4 months back on this subject.

Bulai69
06-25-04, 20:30
In response to Karands point in which he says ".. any girl accepting money is a hooker.." - I kind of agree but it's not really so black and white. It's really a matter of degree isn't it? A girl working in melawai and getting screwed 20 times a day surely is not the same as a sales girl who you pick up in a mall and supplements here income now and again by accepting 300k "taxi fare". And then what the difference between the SG and your girl who pockets a couple of bottles of perfume? And does it matter ?! .

Surfer
06-25-04, 22:27
Karand: You ever been married? If so, you'd realize that almost 100% of wives fall into your definition of "hooker". The difference is that the CPF (cost per f___ ) is MUCH lower with a hooker and the negotiations are MUCH more honest. If you give a bottle of perfume worth 500K RP to a girl as a "gift" IN ADVANCE, or you pay 100K RP in a PP AFTER the fact, is the "transaction" really THAT different because the later gets "cold, hard cash"?

Pussy Engineer
06-26-04, 04:25
Cat Scratch,

Your post was brilliant. "Spray paint her larynx" - haha still giggling at that one.

The irony is, I have a similar story, all be it not as shocking. One of my repeat offenders in JKT sent me a text message stating she was in a car accident - menu - delete message - was my response.

Upon arriving back in JKT, I ran into her unexpectadly, and saw the scars on her lower back. Oops. Felt bad, paid a premium to cover my guilt.

Such is life.

Harimau Malaya
06-26-04, 09:07
Hi everyone

Just a new member, i'm not sure where my message is going to fall in. I found this website about a few months ago and found it interesting. I love hookers over 'good' girls and I have been a regular visitor to 'chickens' ever since I was eighteen. My first prostitute and sexual experience was with an Indonesian and fell in love with them. There was a time before the year 2000, you could get an Indon chick for RM30 (ringgit malaysia) for short time in Downtown Kuala Lumpur (KL). Now there are almost phased out. So I continued my sexual adventure across the border in Pulau Karimun, Indonesia. Karimun is situated in the islands of Riau near Singapore.

You can take a boat ride from Singapore for about an hour to these wonderful laid back islands in the riau archipelago and forget about all the 'stuck up' women and managers in Kuala Lumpur. Here you can have an all night experience for about Rp200,0000-220,000 plus tips. Good experince depends on the chicks you choose. If you are unlucky you get a girl with an attitude. There many are many Singaporeans husbands, grandfathers, and sons come here to enjoy their weekend and satisfy their sexual lust. Probably Singaporean women had been dissapointing and usually like western men. My next trip would be to Jakarta after I finish my practical training in Minnesota. MN had been dissapointing when it comes to prostitutes, there is always a crackdown on these activities in Minneapolis. Health clubs are often very expensive and the girls are usually have an attitude like some M'sian women. Alrite thats it for now. More stories about Malaysia and Riau Islands (continued).

See ya

Karand
06-26-04, 09:42
No offence guys, I said my seribu rupiah worth. And every one knows, seribu rupiah ain't much!

The only issue I am against is handing out hard cash. That's it. Call me old fashioned, call me a hard liner. We're all here to post our views, aren't we?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Harimau Malaya
06-27-04, 08:32
Dear Pussy Lovers,

I agree with Karand's view on most women. Most women want 'financial' security. The more higher the class and beauty of a women, they play harder to get. This will including expensive cars, financial liquidity, high cost apts, gifts, dine-in restaurants and the status of a man himself. The same things goes when it comes to hookers, the more good looking ones will often cost you more and the service usually is not very good. average women try harder to satisfy a man on bed. Its a trade-off. In the stone- age, the strongest man will usually have more land to cultivate, more cows, herds and he will have more access to women in his tribe. So everything comes with a price.

Did you ever wonder all the good looking Jakarta women will be usually hard to get for an average indon man, because of economic reasons. Foreigners usually have more money and 'bules' and bule looking men have higher status. Sorry for to much of philosophy talk.

Sincerely pussy eater

Memek Lover a.k.a dee

Harimau Malaya
06-27-04, 08:47
Jaganath

Just would like to know about your experinces in Bandung. Is there a lot of shopping malls like in Jakarta I mean in a much smaller scale. Shopping malls would be a good place to meet women, if its not recommended, where would you recommend. Looks like you know pretty much about Bandung.

An indonesian friend of mine who lives near me in Minnesota, told me about the island of Lombok. Its a beautiful island filled with nice and good looking women. Its almost similar to Bali, but not many travellers know about it. Its not yet commercialized as well as the women. Its good chance if you can go over there if you are in Indonesia. Just wanted to know if you are a Malaysian?

Sincerely pussy eater

Memek Lover a.k.a dee

Harimau Malaya
06-27-04, 09:08
Dunia David,

Hi, what's up? Just would like to know about the the indonesian language version of wsg. I'm sure there will more information on the pick up scene as the locals sure know more about their own playground. Thanks David.

Sincerely pussy eater
memek lover a.k.a dee

T Poet
06-27-04, 18:34
Not to sound cheap but I am Cheap! I will be in JKt for about 1-2 weeks depending on how things go. In ohther countries sometimes a villa or apt for shortime can be better than hotels. Are there shortime apts for reasonable rates? I was looking at going to hotel melawi or menteng as they seem to be more the budget traveler I have been searching high and low any tips hopefuly this question has not been too often repeated but i know new travelers there will appreciate.

Thanks again

TP

Otto
06-29-04, 15:19
Was in BATS yesterday. Only expats there, which I didnt like but a guy/girl ratio of 1 to 2.

Found a semi-pro who did not mention an amount just said give what you think is right. Wonderful BBBJ and pretty horny.

Wanted to stay all nite even had a pyjama with her but didn't feel
comfortable so joined her to a cab after 3 hours. 80 $ was fine with her, did not even count.

Good experience !

Miao28
06-29-04, 20:57
Dunia David,

I didnt know that the world sex guide has a version in Indonesia? Do you really mean to say that there is a sex guide in the Indonesian language based on the world sex guide?

Altec Lanse
06-30-04, 11:14
[Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contained references to a competing Forum, which include Yahoo and Google groups. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

MarkIII
06-30-04, 18:52
STRIP CLUBS

Hi guys,

Any info on strip clubs in Jakarta? I toured arround Blok M. one afternoon and there seem to be many clubs there. Never went inside. I like to see a juicy show, but where?

Hope anybody has some info ;-)

MARKIII

Surfer
06-30-04, 23:08
Wrong country for strip shows Mark unless you are connected with the Chinese in Kota who have private entertainment, but bule are NOT likely to be welcomed. There are lots of clubs offering hookers in Block M area, but NONE with strip shows to my knowledge. Go to Pattaya to see skin.

Zero
07-01-04, 05:52
I heard of club called Zen offering a strip club like.
But I dunno the place, maybe JAD know something
he usualy does

Cat Scratch
07-01-04, 07:14
Mark III,

Regarding Strip shows. It is possible to arrange a private show in one the Karaoke rooms at the Stadium. All that you require is some mates with their pockets stuffed with Rupiah.

The Mamasan will arrange for a number of willing girls to parade for your group. You just pick the ones you want and they will perform a show for you. This is a Chinese businessman lurk but it is open to Bules. I was absolutley dumbfounded with the quality of the babes and you can negotiate a private take away service if on e (or two) take your fancy.

Singken Ken
07-01-04, 08:54
Hi everyone;

My first post in WSG.

I'm from Barcelona so, sorry for my english.

Many times in Indonesia but not in Jakarta.

Next july 8 I'll go to Jakarta adn wana make two questions to the experts (JAD, bulai69,J. A. etc.)

A good and friendly hotel not more than 300k.

A place easy for anal.

Saya bisa bicara sedikit bahasa indonesia jadi jika ada orang yang mau "to hunt" cewe dengan saya kita bisa bertemu di suatu mall.

If there is somebody interested pleased send me a private message.

I'll promise to post the report of my travel when finished.

By for now gentlemen

Singkenken

Buzz
07-01-04, 12:06
The karaoke bars around jakarta do offer striptease. However, there is often more that just that on the menu. Apparently, striptease and other services are available at above the pool hall called Bengkel, which is inthe business district of sudirman. Havent been there myself but have had reliable sources tell me so.

Tamurlane26
07-01-04, 16:29
Spot on the place above the pool hall is a blast and striptease is on the menu - last time I went there the girls then proceeded to take my partners into the toilet for a blow and a cleanup - not my scene that one so passed on the action.

Anyway to be honest mall hunting provides much prettier ladies at a lower cost !! And they are all nighters not a blow in a toilet that should be condemned - that is my piece as there are other karaoke joints with better surroundings where the girls will strip if paid and the curtains are off and includes lesbian action for fun if they are well lubricated first

Menteng
07-02-04, 11:01
Singken Ken

I would suggest Melawai hotel in Jakarta. The prices are right and the sixth floor is well-known to mongers. I haven't had anal there because it is not really my thing, but I'm sure there will be enough girls over there that will be willing to serve you. Maybe other members of this forum can give you the info you want.

FoxesHunter
07-02-04, 15:23
Melawai hotel or Aston Atrium hotel? Which better situated?

Hi,
can you tell me which hotel is nearer to the mall action?
Melawai hotel - Jl Melawai Raya 18 & 20
Aston Atrium hotel -Jl. Senen Raya 135
Which is cheaper and better situated?
thanx

Possessed Seoul
07-02-04, 18:13
Some mongers asked me to convey my opinion about Bandung, if you will turn to the relevant section, you can do it there.

Cheers

Jaga

Bulai69
07-02-04, 20:07
Singken Ken - As Menteng says Melawai will fit your bill as will the others just mentioned. Aston Atrium is next door to the Atrium mall and there is a better, slightly cheaper new hotel 5 minutes walk away - see my posting o about 4 weeks ago. Also for anal, have a look back at my posting on Pink House. There is an IBIS hotel 2 minutes from Hard Rock cafe and 5 minutes (by taxi) from Plaza Indonesia.

John Aldrich
07-02-04, 21:31
Singken Ken

Menteng-I in cikini charges Rp.210 for a deluxe VIP room which is extremely spacious. And for a kingsize double bed room they charge 180K. Hotel Melawai charges 300K. Rooms are much smaller than Menteng I, buit the action is there at Melawai and also around the Block M Bus station.

At Menteng, the only attraction is that you can get anal from the discotteque girls in Menteng II or Menteng I. You just need to tell the mamasan in the disco there that you need anal. The last time I found a girl in Mentengh II was Riana and she herself offered me anal, though I wan not so keen.

Jkt After Dark 2
07-03-04, 07:45
my opinion on sumo shiatsu/b]

recently, i received several email and private messages asking my opinion regarding sumo shiatsu.

[b]local therapists

fs = 500 - 800k. a la carte services. they don't have the look for this price. other than this i have nothing against the pricing.

local escorts

fs = 700k. they don't do massage. these girls were recruited from 150-250k bordellos. they probably have the looks. this is the reason why they were recruited. stars in 150-250k bordellos fuck 10-15 guys a day. in my humble opinion girls who were probably fucked for more than 1000 times in 150-250k bordellos are not good for 700k. at least not for me. middle pricing escorts should charged around 1.5 - 2.5 million. up-market pricing escorts should charged around 3-5 million. i am not sure if you guys kknow the different. but, i am sure a guy like john aldrich knows.

asian and caucasian escorts

asian = 1.5 million. mainly prc, thai, vietnamese, korean, malaysian, etc. caucasian = 1.5 - 1.75 million. mainly uzbek, russian, etc. this is a good price for jakarta's standard. i believe sumo offers best value for money when it comes to foreign talents. i mean the cheapest in jakarta. but, i think it depends on you guys. if, you had too much of these girls in your home country than this is not a good deal. or, if you are a traveler with access to singapore or bangkok or one of the city in china, then you can forget about this place.

this is just my opinion. no offense to people who are trying to push for certain establishments :). peace.

cheers,

jakarta after dark

Jkt After Dark 2
07-03-04, 07:46
To John Aldrich,

How are you doing man?

Jkt After Dark 2
07-03-04, 07:58
To Zero,

Zen is an executive Karaoke Club. They used to catter to Japanese only. Located at a parking building of ATD building, across Sari Pan Pacific building. The Japanese guy who own this join also own Zen Karaoke Club at the back of Hotel Melawai. He also own several Japanese restaurant at a building across Sahit Jaya Hotel and at the back of Hotel Melawai. He is a part owner of 1001.

Zen has girls who are available for more than just pouring drinks. But, it is not a bordello karaoke like 1001. They don't offer in-call facilities. Girls are beautifull. But, they are not as exclusive or private as girls handle by exclusive escort agencies or dispatcher. I don't mind paying their billing rate. But, I do mind with the kind of girls they are offering. Not for me. But, maybe for you.

Cheer,

Jakarta After Dark

Jkt After Dark 2
07-03-04, 08:43
To: Miao28

Adult site is classified to several categories:

1. Porn. Still and moving pictures. There are sub-classification according to life style (straight, homo, lesbian). These are more specific categories catering to fantassies.

2. Dating Site

3. Escort Agency

4. Adult Forum. They talk about sexuality.

5. Escort Review Site. WSG is an escort review site. There are pay and free site.

WSG doesn't have a version in Indonesian language. But, there are a lot of Indonesian version of WSG. But, most are yahoo groups and mailing lists. Use international or local search engine like searchindonesia.com or catcha.co.id. Type location say Jakarta follow by adult word like massage, escort, adult, etc. Then search. Alternatively, you can try to browse the directory. Go to Country Indonesia, Computer & Internet, Internet, and try to manage yourself to find Chats and Forums, be it dirrect or go thru underground. You should find list of these groups and mailing lists.

My opinion. These groups and mailing lists do not contain any reviews. Most of the posting is contact exchange. There are many abuse. I think it is a very cruel joke. Yes, I agree with you that it should be used as a comparison. Local mongers should know information most of you don't. Personally, I also prefer Indonesian version of escort review site. My mother language. This is a conventional wisdom. Reality is different. I monitor Indonesian version of escort review sites. That's it. I have seen John Aldrich postings in these groups. You should asked him what he thinks about these groups.

A good and reliable escort review site should have a dedicated moderator like Jackson and poster with integrity like John Aldrich, Bulai69, and Menteng. Dissagreement and offense are always there. But, we always settle this in a graceful way. And, these three guys always posted accurate report.

John Aldrich is very charming and generous. There should be no problem with him. But, sometime I am just amazed. Things are too easy for him. Bulai69 is oke. Fair report. Menteng is also oke. Fair report. Most reports are too Bule. If you are an Asian, you probably will not appreciate most of the info here. You should also know that some mongers are confused with what 50K can buy. No girls will fuck or blow a total stranger for fun. They expect something in return. Just because soft hookers don't quote their billing rate upfront doesn't mean it is oke for some mongers to think it is oke to give 50K after a fuck or blow. I think it is best for you to take a tutorial on how to treat a soft hooker from John Aldrich :).

This is just my opinion. No offense for people who are trying to push other escort review sites. Peace.

Cheers,

Jakarta After Dark

Harimau Malaya
07-03-04, 10:13
Looks like according to Jaga, new forum members are being labelled as 'mongers'.

Tamurlane26
07-03-04, 14:56
Aston Atrium,

Just came back from there and my comment would be that if you are not doing anything else then it is ok - but the price is higher than the CEntury Park Atlet which is closer to Senayan Plaza and also closer to many other joints - within shorter distance.

So my money would be on Century Park - I found the "machet" around Aston too much to handle and wasted a lot of time !!

Should find one closer to other malls as they would be as much fun

El Mujerista
07-03-04, 17:31
Looks like according to Jaga, new forum members are being labelled as 'mongers'.It has nothing to do with being a newbie, MMK. Anyone who endeavours to this hobby qualifies as a "monger." Enjoy.

Happy Hunting,

EM

FoxesHunter
07-04-04, 07:05
Aston Atrium,

I have just visited CEntury Park Atlet hotel Eb site and I noticed the same price than Aston Atrium hotel.
Therefore my question now is:
is is better to stay for a week (for hunting) at Atrium mall or at others malls? I think I cannot hunt at Atrium mall only but I like to change mall every day. Or can always I hunt at tat mall?
Can you give me some suggestion?

Pussy Engineer
07-04-04, 09:34
JAD & Others,

Re: Indonesian Dating Sites/Escort Sites etc
--------------------------------------------------------

I'm of the opinion that if blue collar Japanese Tuna Fisherman can find high quality sex in Indonesia at an affordable rate - WITHOUT the aid of an online bulletin board, then so can you.

Please don't take offense to this, but I have many friends who are stuck in their western mindset of buying out of a catalogue, or evaluating the 'product' from comfortable or 'safe' environment before venturing forth and giving it a try. Drives me nuts when they ask me the best online site to find Indonesian prostitutes.

The vast majority of Indonesians don't even make 500K rp/ month! How are they going to get online, and take photos, and post them with an advert with written english in a manner which you will understand!?

Always makes me shake my head a little when I get requests like that. Again, not trying to be disrepsectful, just wanting to put things into perspective.

From my personal experiences having travelled the world, Indonesian women are the most beautiful Asian women around. They are liberal when it comes to sex, and there's no mind games when it comes to the quid-pro-quo of what you want. You are a foreigner, you have foreign hard currency, you are a source of excitement - both financially, and sexually.

I beleive 1/2 of the fun of this hobby is going out and window shopping and playing the game - and the best way to do that is in the trenches - NOT behind a monitor or computer.

Best part about Indonesia is, the supply and quality of product is the best in the world [again personal opinion], and the price:quality ratio is also very much in your favor. So even if you 'fail' 8/10 times, it's not going to break the bank in comparison to western nations. Do the numbers.

Or dont' do the numbers, and just trust me, I'm an engineer ;-)

Tamurlane26
07-04-04, 12:03
Price in the airport is cheaper than on the web and closer to the main sources of action - the long debate on hotels is a personal one and needs patience to review the comments of the more senior members of the forum on the pleasure to be had near each one.

Either way you will be needing to travel unless hunting only in malls there are few that straddle two malls anyway

Enjoy is the main name of the game

Bulai69
07-04-04, 15:18
Foxeshunter - it depends what you want, you could hunt at Atrium for a week and get 2 or 3 different girls a day no problem - but I certainly wouldn't. And there isn't much else very close. Better to be near PI or PS which themselves are not far from HRC and Blok M. However, you always need to use a taxi wherever you go in JKT, no two places are in walking distance of each other!

To pick JAD's point when he says

" You should also know that some mongers are confused with what 50K can buy. No girls will fuck or blow a total stranger for fun. They expect something in return. Just because soft hookers don't quote their billing rate upfront doesn't mean it is oke for some mongers to think it is oke to give 50K after a fuck or blow. "

I must say I 100% agree: lots of girls you pick up in bars who are amatuers or semi pro's don't quote a price up front or even afterwards. You just get the familiar "tersera kamu" - "up to you". I know regular readers have heard this 100 times ! If someone was a complete arsehole they could get away with giving them nothing. But my view is that apart from being incredably disrepectful (as many bules are I'm afraid) it is also not very pragmatic because this approach will kill off what's great about Jakarta girls

FoxesHunter
07-04-04, 21:59
PI which cheap hotel?

Hi, you have persuaded to me.
I now look for a good 3 stars hotel in PI.
Can you give me some names, please?
Can I get 2 or 3 different girls every day also at PI?
Can you tell me if Aston Atrium is nearer to Hizzi Piazza than
PI? Which good mall for hunting is near to Hizzi Piazza?
thanx

Singken Ken
07-05-04, 07:57
Thanks to everybody that reply.

I think I'll try Menteng I folowing the advice of John Aldrich.

I'll write another time when I'll got something interesting.

By for now gentlemen

Singken Ken
07-05-04, 08:46
Hi again;

What about the Marco Polo hotel?

Got a pool and it's not expensive, any problem there?

By

Wings2
07-05-04, 16:57
Staying at the Sheraton Media for the first time - went down to the International Yatch Club - Pub was very surprised to find that there are a lot of girls available - quality ranges from average to very good - all are working girls and the attitude shows.

Initally was quoted US$100 for Short time after conivicing them I was not Japanese got the price down to 400,000Rp for all night.

Again the attitude spoilt the night.

I passed a Spa - Karaoke bar called Liverpool on my way to the hotel - has anyone any information on this??

Bulai69
07-05-04, 18:19
Foxeshunter. IBIS is near PI - you could walk in 15 minutes, but taxi makes more sense. To be honest, I don't think you would easily get 2 or 3 (good) different girls a day in PI. You could well make that number of contacts - in practical terms, collect that number of telephone numbers but you have to be "working" full time.

Do you mean Izzi Pizza? This is an Italian cafe/restaurant - I wonder what attracts you to it? In fact there are 3 (maybe more now) in JKT. One in Cilandak Town Square (CITOS), One in Kemang and another in Kelapa Gading. Co-incidentally I did pick up a girl who works in one of these who is a regular "girl friend" of mine but I wouldn't say they are a great hunting ground. Atrium is not near these but the one in CITOS is (obviously) inside that shopping centre. You can read reviews about this if you look back in the forum.

FoxesHunter
07-05-04, 21:44

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to transvestites or transsexuals. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Bulai69
07-05-04, 23:00
Foxeshunter - sorry but I've lost the plot about Izzi Pizza: like I said, it's a good quality Italian chain of restaurants - no shemales I've seen - either in them or anywhere near them. If you search for them on yahoo/google you will find the addresses.

Jkt After Dark 2
07-06-04, 04:11

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to transvestites or transsexuals. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Jkt After Dark 2
07-06-04, 04:20
To Pussy Engineer,

If you have no problem about spending the money ... I guess you will eventually find what you are lloking for without advance preparation.

I know for a fact that Japanese travelers prepares themself with Japanese travelouge, clean tourism and sex. There are even Japanese version sites of WSG. I really mean in Japanese characters. But, they are not as comprehensive as WSG. Each site normally specializes on 1 country only. I think Escort Review sites in language other than English are not WSG competitors as they are targeting diffent community. The Japanese Escort Reviews site for Indonesia is called Jiyure somethings which means Free Note. Postings are like ridle. You really have to read between the lines.

Cheers,

Jakarta After Dark

Hawaii
07-06-04, 06:18
Foxeshunter,

I think you were referreing a Pizza outlet in Kuningan/Menteng area. But I do not remember the name. It used to be known as Kuningan Seafood restaurant. [Report edited by Admin] Just ask Blue bird taxi driver where the Taman Lawang located.

Wings2,

Liverpool is in the area of Gunung Sahari, which intersect with Mangga Dua area. My friend told me that it is quite good there. The girl can do massage too. But the price is Rp. 500 K (US$ 55) for 1.5 hours. I am not really sure on the price may be JAD can help.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the WSG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to transvestites or transsexuals. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Bulai69
07-06-04, 09:11
JAD/Hawaii - I didn't know there was an Izzi Pizzi near Jl. Rasuna Said - a well known lady boy area of course ! Dubious publicity for the restaurant I think ! I think if foxeshunter or any one else is wandering around that area they need to be careful.

Zero
07-06-04, 11:13
JAD,
As always, thank you.
I really hope I can experience Sumo soon.
You know I been looking for affordable Rusky for a long time
Unfortunately, I rarely go to Jakarta these day.
I spend a lot of time now in bandung,
which I tell you many times, a bad place to monger.
Thank you also for the Zen info,
many of my Jap's friends had a great time there.
Will post my finding in Sumo soon
Cheers!

BTW can you pay with Credit card in Sumo,
I hate to bring that much cash to Jakarta

Teegee
07-07-04, 04:19
Thanks to all you fellow Indo flesh lovers.

I will be in Indo in around two weeks and need to spend some time in Bogor. Could you please let me know if there is any action in Bogor and what is the situation in places like Pukcac?

Thanks!

Bra Bus
07-07-04, 05:38
Massage with extra services is everywhere in Jakarta and very common things, but lately I found out that these services expand to a veryOverall is like GFE tiny market but very popular.. golf course. Usually these places offer massage with old woman and etc, but there is a few GC in Jakarta offering with some cutie ladies and very young. They offer everything from FS,BBBJ,BM, etc. I went once and found a girl that are very young about 5'6, 38B, slim and around 23 yrs old. very friendly and offer FS only. So i said fine, but she said that she doesnt offer this to all the clients, only selective people since she is a very good looking student so she does this for the fun of it, and it turns out we had a lot of fun. Her pussy is still tight, we do all kind of position in a tiny room and finish with doggie style. she had all the juice came out while i was doing missionary, i can tell that she really into it. Total damage 500K. Overall is like GFE experience. I cant mention any names cause for savety reasons.

Brandon88
07-08-04, 01:55
I really should file reports more often, but for now a quickie (pun intended).

Going back to JKT next week. I tend to be a creature of habit and find myself back at BATS over and over. It's gotten to the point where I may know up to 10 girls in there on a given night.

I have spent a few nights hanging around in the Stadium at the top floor. I'd like to learn more about how that place works. Different things going on in different floors.

If anyone wants to meet up for drink somewhere, drop me a line.

I wanted to also say that I've met up with a few really gorgeous girls in BATS who are not even semi-pros. Really surprising.

Possessed Seoul
07-08-04, 04:21
I just realised there is no East Timor section. Anyone been there recently? If so, how is the scene?

Cheers,

Jaga

T Poet
07-11-04, 08:32
Well I am finally here.

Day one stayed in grand Menteng had a massage W/fullservice for about 400,000 then the next day went julan Hashim met a guide I should have went with my instincts and ran but anyone gave me useful info on moneychanging the scene around the country etc. He took me to China town to a hell hole of a place filled with girls I took two for 520000 up to the hellpput had fun.

My dilema is this these girls are too small they all see to fear and have a painful exp except last nights adventure.

Anyway the night before I went to Stadium and basically there were some stunners in there avail. you just tell a waiter and they make intro's again had nice one but service was poor and she couldn't manage the big 8' well I am anm out I will keep you posted. how is the Philipines compare to Jakarta? I am debating the 300-4$ round trip ticket there for a week any tips.

One last thing went to Jl Jaksa lastnight before going out on the corner was something semi scary just basically said I suck you and it is cheaper come to garden. I refused after all those lady boy stories can't go out like that it would end my mongering career forever and would have to put that dude 6' ft under.
Forreal

TP

FoxesHunter
07-12-04, 00:13
How much is dangerous Jakarta for a solitary man?

Hi,
I will reach Jakarta the next week and I will go alone.
I like to walk alone in Jakarta for every street in the day and night. I will do many km every day.
I'd like to know how much high is the risk.
I will bring with me some dollars only, what can I risk?
If you are a solitary walker in Jakarta I will happy to listen from you.
thanx

Hawaii
07-12-04, 06:22
Foxeshunter,

Yes you can walk pretty safely in Jakarta as long as you use your common sense. When you see something quite danger or you face some danger situation, please just let your few dollar taken away.

Jakarta is very humid city so I am not sure if you come from Europe or North American can stay outdoor in the weather. Especially, when this is your first time visit to Indonesia. Anyway, Jakarta or Indonesia in general is a nice place for mongering. Have fun walking.

Batman
07-12-04, 12:12
Jakarta is a dangerous city ALONE at night. And FYI just about every capital in the world alone at night is not a good thing in areas where people monger.
Thats the best advice I can give you.

I am Batman that why I know.

FoxesHunter
07-12-04, 13:57
If you are Batman, tell me if in the day I can go to every place without problem?

Tamurlane26
07-12-04, 15:36
Agree with Batman in that every city can be dangerous if you are alone at night however simple precautions should hold in good sway.

Use Blue Bird Taxis for example - the boss is ex Army General and therefore well taken care off and his people are also the most reliable

Nightspots - unless you are very familiar with some of the more esoteric places then CJ's JJ's Batz 30's in the big Hotels are very safe to go to.

if you are a mall monger then make sure you take a taxi from the mall before closing time and you should be ok.

Common sense should prevail and dont go looking for trouble and Jakarta is the same as any big city - in main areas it is probably a lot safer than the US.

Just my six cents worth from someone who has been going out alone in Jakarta and other places in Asia for more than 15 years.

Bencour
07-12-04, 16:50
Hi guys,

This is my very first post.

I'm going to South Malaysia and Indonesia (Sumatra & Java) for a little while.

I'm looking for information/advices from more experienced people ..

Can I just show up in any mid-size village and find girls?
What are the best regions ? JKT vs KL?
What cities (big or small) are really exciting?
What is best for my low budget?
What are the prices ?
How risky is this (in terms of robery)?

PLEASE HELP:

Send me your feddback or

Tell me about the best recent posts regarding this matters

Thanx.

You'll see the pics!

Batman
07-12-04, 18:14
I would never make that promise. The day offers danger when you are alone so be careful when you are alone. If you fit the profile the bad guys are looking for they will do their job cause that is what they do for a living.
They know the area they pick the time and the place just dont be there ALONE the element of suprise is the one factor that is hard to prepare for and running may be your only and best option.
BATMAN

FoxesHunter
07-12-04, 22:00
Batman
shure!
What you tell me is right but I'd like to know if Jakarta is a dangerous city like Manila and many other capital around the world or more dangerous.
thanx

Swordsman
07-13-04, 02:52
Not that much chance of getting shot. But terrorism is around with car bombing and mass robbery. Might want to be careful in this part of country. You can expect some sharp weapon being shown to you. Carry minimum amount of bling and keep low profile, especially if you look like a rich westerner.

Dunia David
07-13-04, 05:53
Here is a report from an Indonesian colleague.

Time for u to get out your phrasebooks!

Some prices a little out of date as a year or more old but pretty close

CABUL INFO
M: Massage Asik
S : Sex langsung
C: Cewe bispak

Jakarta

1. Jakarta Pusat
• S: Stadium, Jl Hayam Wuruk sebelah kiri 2001, di lt 3 & lt 4, Rp 200.000 an , Cari Yanti, Nenni, Shella, Tuti,Mega,Frida itu yang masih inget oo iyah cari mamih Santi bro
• S: Today Country/Tiara Ceria/TC, di dalem THR Lokasari, Jl Mangga Besar, masuk ke dalem tempat parkir yang muter2 naek ke atas, Rp 200.000 an
• S: Bintang Mawar (ada Chinese), gue lupa nama jalannya, paling gampang masuk ke THR Lokasari dari jalan Mangga Besar dulu trus keluar dari pintu barat THR belok kiri di sebelah kanan ada tuh Bintang Mawar gede banget tulisannya, Rp 200.000 an, di deket Bintang Mawar juga ada tuh dipinggir pintu gerbang, Rp 160.000 an
• S: Sepanjang Gg Kebon Jeruk Kota tuh Rp 100-150.000 an
• S: Paripurna / PP, wah jangan kesono dah males banget (katanya sih jelek2)
• S: Di Ruko Jl Pangeran Jayakarta, gue nerangin jalannya kayanya paling gampang gini dah, dari arah statsiun kota kalo lurus ke Mangga 2, kalo kanan ke Jl P.Jayakarta, nah elo belok ke Jl P.Jayakarta, dari stopan palingan sekitar 200-300m di sebelah kiri ada komplek ruko yang ada gerbangnya (banyak bajaj, warung) yang pasti di pintu gerbangnya kadang2 banyak orang elo masuk ke sono dah nah elo puter2 aja dah si ruko sono ada sekitar 4-5 biji tempat “MAEN”, namanya kalo ngak salah SARI AYU (cari Wenny, Rina, Titi), MTR, KRISTAL (cari Tina), etc, etc ada mayan banyak dah, cobain aja kesono hehehehehehhehehe, Rp 110-160.000 an
• S: Travel Lt 2 di sebelah belakang ada klub kebugaran, elo masuk sono, nah ketauan PALSU BRO heheheheheh, alias Pusat Keenakaan heheehehehe kalo ngak salah harganya Rp 170.000 an.
• S:MGM, gue kurang tau blom sempat berkunjung, musti Bung Tan yang kasih info dianya udah jadi yang punya sono tuh heheheheheheh
• S:Rasa Sayang di deket GKJMB yg besar itu loh, gue puyeng banget deket gereja ada tempat gituan yah bro, puyeng2, ngak berani nyoba takut dosa broo ….
• S: Taman Sari no 75, booking cewenya 1 malam 300.000 Short Time 150.000 tempat ini dulunya di Jl Gajah Mada no 206, tapi udah pindah ke Taman Sari, jangan ketipu ya, soalnya di gerbang ada tulisan “menerima kost putri” tapi masuk aja, ada banyak cewe cewe siap di booking.
• S: Tempat si Ali Jl Mangga Besar 13 no 1A tlp 6244407-6490805, tempat booking cewe disono tapi mahal tuh bro 400.000 an tapi kayanya bisa nego tuh, gue baru cek2 doang kesono, iseng bro hehehehehehehe
• S: Di Mangga Besar di deket RS Husada, kalo jalan terus arah Gunung Sahari di sebelah kirinya ada tempat “Maen” juga bro
• S: KARTIKA tuh, tapi cewenya pada tua2 tuh 150.000 an
• S: Di Jl Kesehatan, Kejayaan, alamat tepatnya gue lupa tuh musti tanyain ke Bung Dave, yang pasti tempat booking banyak cewe Pontianak bro kelas 400.000 an tuh
• S: Atlanta Discotik Komplek Lokasari, terakhir 150rb – 200rb ada yg freelance juga.
• M: Kimochi, massage asik, depan hotel travel, perjam 40rb
• S: Rajamas Tanya moderator
• S: Furama Tanya moderator

Hehehehehe kayanya segini dulu dah gue bikin laporan, sisanya temen2 yang laen bantuin yah ok hehehehehehhe, gue yakin and percaya pasti nih list jadi banyak berkat bantuan temen2 sekalian, ntar gue juga mau masukkin info2 terpercaya di Puncak, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Bogor ok bro

Btw : Gue banyak yang lupa nama cewenya, nama tempatnya, nama alamatnya musti inget2 lagi tuh

2. Jakarta Barat

• S: Medica daan mogot 90 rb kali
• M: J2000/Joker belakang medica, massage per jam 37500
• S: Hot Pants Discotik sebelah medica
• S: pinggir jalan daan mogot dari deket medica sampai indosiar dan jalan belakangnya (pinggir kali)
• S: Gue lupa namanya di deket medica di dalem gang kecil masuknya lewat gang yang ada tukang jual supermie tuh, disono mirip2 di medica bro
• M: sepanjang jalan muwardi grogol (jelek2 cewenya) 75rb
• M: perumahan duta mas grogol (jelek2 juga) 60rb

3. Jakarta Utara/Timur

• M :J2000/Joker di ruko samping Makro Kelapa Gading bukan ruko yang di belakang Makro (udah tutup)
• M:Bersih Sehat ruko belakang Makro Kelapa Gading
• M : Sari Mustika 3, di komplek Gading Bukit Indah, Ruko belakangnya Makro

4. Jakarta Timur

• S: Hotel Sentral di Jalan Pramuka (100-150k)

5. Jakarta Selatan
• S : Maribaya di Lt 6 Hotel Menteng cewe plus kamar 200.000.
• M : Galaxy Shiatsu, Plaza Fatmawati

Cewe Bispak
Jakarta
Audi / Paula : 08161131xxx daerah Duri Kepa
Linda : 08129454xxx Travel
Ani : 0216287xxx
Dena : 08156022xxx Grogol (Muardi) anak Trisakti
Siska : 08158871xxx (Cengkareng) baru pulang dari aussie masih kesepian
Laura : 0216327xxx cewe SMU (Kesehatan) musti pelan2 bro
Indah : 08129549xxx (nafsu sex nya ruarrrr biasa)
Ambar : 0218467xxx
Lusi : 08161623xxx (sekali ketemu disuruh isep langsung mau)
Sulis : 08128512xxx (yg ini goyangnya hotttttt banget)
Cing2 : 081280xxxxx (Cokin baru lulus)
Citra : 0818654xxx (Anak Travel, hottt buanget, putih lagi, MANADO)
Corin : 0816701xxx (Yg ini ngak jelas)
Erna : 08158898xxx (Anak Travel juga, oke punya)
Eva : 08129380xxx (Anak Travel, Manado lagii)
Jenita : 081892xxxx (Cokin anak Binus, Cakep banget, tapi maennya payah)
Lili,Lina,Nina,Rana,Ratna,Selly,etc etc

Btw buat info bispak Tanya ke moderator !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Info ini sengaja gue apus 3 digit terakhir demi keamanan and demi kelestariannya 

Jogjakarta
Reni : 0274 511xxx
Trisna : 0274 511xxx
Dessy : 08164263xxx
Santi : 08161121xxx
Metty : 0816683xxx

Puncak
• Nongkrong aja di depan sate Sinta 1 pasti banyak yang nawarin tuh,
• GADOG 150.000,- 6 s/d 10 jam tergantung nego
• Sepanjang jalan dari Cisarua ke Puncak (kadang2 suka banyak cewenya tuh)

Bandung
• Saritem (sepanjang jalan saritem di dalem gang2nya bagus2 kok trus bebas mau keluar berapa kali juga) tempat AANG, tempat TONY, tempat ACAY, tempat BOK BOK, bagus2 bro, harganya Cuma Rp 75000,- murah and enak
• Aloha Rp 110.000,- bodi massage plus Jl Otista deket pasar baru
• Citra jalan Cibadak
• Dinda jalan Sudirman depan rumah makan hockie
• Valentine jalan sudirman deket jamika
• 549 jalan sudirman deket jamika
• Bunga Indah jalan sudirman deket jamika

Bogor

Semarang
• S : Monalisa, di sebelahnya Studio One di kawasan Tanah Mas. Cewe (100.000) kamar (40.000)

Surabaya
• S : Lia - 031 5685xxx harganya 150.000 s.d 200.000 yah pinter2 lu nego lah.
• S : Kowloon cari yang namanya Linda atau Susy

Batman
07-13-04, 05:59
I hate to over simplify things but they are all the same(big cities). FOX if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time bad things will happen. If you fit the profile the bad guys are looking for you become a target.

SO............ is jakarta dangerous, YES. Have I been there and seen it myself, YES. Was I very careful about where I went and what I did, YES. Did I survive the visit, Yes will you survive your vist, Probably but be careful.

Find someone to go around with a local a cab driver you trust or someone from the forum that is willing that LIVES there.
If it costs a few extra bucks its worth it in the long run.
Have fun

T Poet
07-13-04, 08:51
I have been here about 5dys 2somes, Bj in the park 50,000 (wouldn't reccommend) had a girl who keeps bringing frineds over to play but she only gives massage. 250,000 and her did all the work while i fingered she came over last night with the same one plus one.
300,000 again shewas not really involved much i am through w/her but did get bj and ball suck while she massaged.

Completely impressed and satified w/Hotel Melawai. Never been taken care of like that as soon as I came in I came in the mouth about 30mins later she was a queen and hope to see her again. Off to Surabaya in 2days.

Had a guide take me to China town jl mangga ? a place like Melawai setup filled with young girls took two 500000 rp into a dark dingy cave like room they cleaned me sucked and serviced me i can find the place but I get the impression maybe Westerners don't \or shouldn't be there with out local guide. will report backlater.

Tp

Bulai69
07-13-04, 14:17
Jakarta and safety - what Chalky says is correct; just use common sense. I've been here over a 12 year period and never had a problem. (Probably total time spent 3 years with EXTENSIVE wandering !)

I just found a new massage place very close to Plaza Indonesia which might be useful now they are knocking Hotel Indonesia about. Just walk from Sogo to Ascott and keep looking on right. It's just before Ascott. There used to be a place near here but it closed over a year ago. It's only 35000 for 1 hour. I can't comment on service as I didn't have time but I asked to see the girls - there were 3 reasonably OK around 20 - 25 rating maybe 5 - 7. It closes at 10pm. English is very limited but wouldn't be a problem. I asked the boy on the front desk if they offered "special" and he assured me they did. When I saw the girls one whispered "you can fuck me many times" so I guess he may have been telling the truth. Hopefully someone will try it and report.

Did anyone go to first night at new HRC? The place lacks the character of the old one but is likely to be a good pick up place as being new it's bound to be popular. It's twice the size. Last night there was 1000 people there at least, maybe double that and I reckon there was not one single girl there! But I'm sure that will change.

Mangga
07-14-04, 03:05
To T Poet,

Don't bother going to Mangga Besar/Hayam Wuruk area with a guide. You're wasting your time and money. Check out the place in the day or early evening if you want to get your bearings before launching into some fucking adventures. And let me tell you, there are some fucking adventures to be had in Jakarta...

I've been to the kind of places you mentioned in your report dozens of times and never felt the slightest bit threatened. That area is not for strolling after midnight, but head straight from your taxi to your venue (even at 3am) and you'll have no problems. As other posters have said, in any big city, take care. But compared to other places, Jakarta is very safe.

One tip: after you've had your fun, when catching a taxi on Hayam Wuruk back to the city late at night, just walk a few hundred metres down the road towards the city and hail the next passing Blue Bird. That way you avoid the thugs (called "preman" in Indonesian) "helping" you to get a taxi you probably don't want and extorting money for the pleasure. These cockroaches only scuttle out late at night - during the day or early evening they're not an issue and you can get your own taxi in peace.

The main drawback of the fuckshops in Mangga Besar/Hayam Wuruk area is that they all have dingey little rooms or even cubicles. Although they seem clean and are air-conditioned (ie not like Phnom Penh), after a few dozen adventures there I got sick of fucking in such conditions. I now mostly get the girls to come to me. See earlier report under Member No 1964. But it's a lot of fun perusing all the pussy on show.

Bulai69
07-14-04, 13:41
T Poet - better to get a Blue or Silver Bird and ask him to wait - even if it's a few hours it's worth it. I had a Sliver Bird 5 hours a couple of nights ago - all over JKT - and only around 12 USD. And what mangga says is right - no need to pay middle men in JKT, if you can't find what you want in JKT on your own it doesn't exist.

Bulai69
07-14-04, 13:46
Pink House - Kota - I still get PM's asking about Pink House in Kota. People can't find it. Well when I wandering around Kota this morning (not getting mugged of knifed) I noticed it's changed name and in fact can more easily be found now. Come out of Cafe Batavia, walk right across the square to the museum and its on your right on opposite side of the road. It's now called Virgin (same logo as airline etc); a less appropriate name is hard to image. But read my earlier posts on this place before going - although I've been a few times, I'm not particularly recommending it.

Poobah
07-14-04, 16:55
Dunia, is there a reason the phone numbers are x'd out? I'd like to try some freelancers. I am going there in early October. I do speak some limited Indonesian but it is the worst of my languages (easy to pick up tho!).

Dutch John
07-14-04, 19:35
Hi,

I've been staying in the "famous" Melawai Hotel a couple of times and I think that of all the Maribaya girls Lucy is definitely the number one.

In September 2003 I took her to Bali for 5 days. We stayed at a resort in Kuta Beach and it was just heavenly.

During the day we relaxed at the beach and did some sightseeing, in the evening after dinner we went out barhopping and the nights, well they were just incredible, passionate sex long time and i needed all the power i had inside me, because she just couldn't get enough.

Let me describe Lucy, she is quite small, about 1.55 metres, angelface with long hair, 23 years old now. Her skin is extremely white for an indonesian girl. Everything about her is small, except for.... She has the biggest pair of boobs i've ever seen with an asian girl!!... Big, firm but naturel, at least cupsize D. Her nipples were very sensitive, because from the moment i started licking them she was getting wet...

What did it for me though, was doing her doggy style in front of the mirror, to see this beautiful asian chick in front of me with her big boobs bouncing up and down... When I think of it it seems like yesterday. Those days with Lucy at Bali is something I will never forget.

So now that I shared my experiences with Lucy with you all, I am curious if other forum members want to share their stories with this incredible girl. If you ever meet her at Maribaya, treat her nice as she deserves that and you will have a great time with her.

Bye...

Daeng
07-16-04, 05:19
Great Info & FR John.

Wonder what the damage like?

LOL.

T Poet
07-16-04, 08:48
I will have to try to find Lisa when I get back to Jakarta I was impreseed with Melawi.

I had a woman Menteng 1 invited her back but she was playing games 250000 for the whole night had me scar for a minute like she was a man but she didn't want me touch that thang of hers after probbing and prodding I deduced wseh was authentic but playing allot of games she said I was too big. Isaid that aint my problem!

Anyway I am finding some resistance from amongst the rank and file but I think the rule goes you get what you pay for.

Oh no I am having a flash back form the other night it was nice 3 girls non-pros or semi not the best looking and one very nice. Oh no the skinny cute one is sucking me, ahhhhh help she is efficient and effective. Ohhh

"this is scooty captain I think she's gonna Blow"

Tp

God of Gamblers
07-16-04, 13:45
Yes, buddy, I have been with Lucy many times and she is the best. Her jugs are nothing short of magnificent. 36DD i think she said but they look much bigger since she has such a small frame. They are all natural and she is so eager to please that the experience is very pleasant. She is a sweetie. If you get her to bring a friend she will do a nice lez show. What more can you ask for?

Altec Lanse
07-16-04, 18:32
Hello fellow mongers,

A friend of mine gave me this article about clubs in Jakarta. Could any of you guys tell me which one s the best in terms of price and quality girls?

TO JAD & Aldrich, perhaps you can enlighten us?

Well for those who are in Jakartanese chinese-type women, here is a short list of some of the big, dark and crazy hard-house clubs in Chinatown where girls (most chinese type) suits the taste of chinese-indonesian gentlemen or venues where ethnic chinese population goes to party. Most of those places are "late night" venues, and in each there's hundreds of girls to be found, with a much better selection (IMO it can't be compared) than in the expats ghettos like Block M joints ; really worth a visit , but don't forget some hearplugs !!

Stadium (Jl Hayam Wuruk):

City's first venue for hardcore-house clubbers, 11 residents DJs, three floors of disco plus massage parlor, private karaoke rooms, live music pub and gaming room, girls everywhere ; Sometimes host international DJs, open Friday to Monday morning non-stop with often more than 2500 people. there's only one Stadium!

1001 Club (Hawam Wuruk Plaza, Jl Hayam Wuruk):

Has replaced Hai Lai as JKT's top spot for wealthy Chinese-Indonesians to party... a high class palace with hard-house disco, restaurant, executive club with several floors of karaoke/strip rooms and lounges stocked with beautiful, sexy escorts and strippers ; The disco has a giant over-hanging death ray that make you feel like you're standing under one alien spaceship from "Independance day"...

Millenium (Plaza Gajah Mada, Jl Gaja Mada):

JKT largest one-room disco, it boast the city largest and loudest sound system, a massive dance hall with over 200 tables and from 1500 to 2500 hard-house fans every night of the week. Crowd is 50/50 mix of chinese and locals, with only a few white foreigners; feature too karaoke rooms, strip club and girls everywhere.

Sydney 2000 (Glodok Jaya Bldg, Jl Hawam Wuruk):

Dark and huge dance hall, one of the top venue for Jakarta chinese population; packed on week-end, with a extremely popular Sunday afternoon sesion ; karaoke rooms and strip lounges ;

Mille's (Plaza Lokasari, Jl Mangga Besar):

Sister club to Millenium, smaller with with a more mature, fun-loving mixed chinese and local crowd; famous residents DJs on duty, packed after Millenium closes at 6am ; Mojito recently reported Milles as packed with high quality girls and one of the best club in Chinatown ;

Musro (Hotel Borobudur, Jl Lapangan):

Two storey progressive house/trance club with a great mixed up-market chinese-indonesian and expat crowd, less crazy than Stadium, but host top international DJs ;

Grand Manhattan (Hotel Borobudur, Jl Lapangan):

In the other wing of Borobudur hotel, a very large dark club with up-market local/chinese clubbers, plus few westerners ; has upstairs karaoke rooms, a very good sound system and a famous Dutch DJ ;

A2 Club (Alila Hotel, Jl Pecenongan):

Cool new minimalist club in the southern edge of Chinatown, with a growing popularity among wealthy chinese crowd and enthusiastics local clubbers; feature main progressive house room and adjacent down-tempo room ; top local DJs plus international DJs on duty ;

Retro (South JKT, Crown Plaza Hotel, Jl Gato Subroto):

Was JKT's trendiest dance-spot, still hugely popular after 2am with westerners/locals/chineses clubbers ; big, impressive sound system, spectacular light-show, good funky-house music, girls everywhere for Wednesday ladies night : one of my favs ;

Embassy (South JKT, Taman Ria Senayan):

Huge, impressive and very trendy progressive music nightclub, extremely popular among JKT's top socialites, celebrities, models and wealthy chineses ; feature the intimate CO2 in the basement (for wild clubbers), the huge two-storey main room with over-hanging DJ and the 'Oxygen' rooftop bar and dancefloor ;

Well guys, hope this help , those are only a very few spots of this crazy town, limited to the Chinatown clubs, but the list could be endless if extended to the whole JKT scene.

Anyway CJs is still at the top of my own list!

Brothels are plenty around here, but not really recommended...

Massage

*Kartika Massage for thai-style(the one and only in Jakarta)full course body massage-Rp160k. Kartika is in a side lane off Jalan Hayam Waruk. Let's see, to make it easy, go to Mercure Hotel. Exiting, turn left along Jln.H.W. You soon be at the Jln Raya Mangga junction, cross it and still on Jln.H.W., turn left into the first side lane(just after the bus stop). Walk about 50m and there it is on your right.

Dutch John
07-16-04, 21:31
Yes G. O. G.,

Lucy always wants to please. She speaks english good enough to have nice conversations and with her sweet voice and friendly smile she can really melt you. And make you rockhard again in a second. ha ha.

I have always been one on one with her, but djeezz. what a sight must it be if you see her going at it with one of her friends and to join in ofcourse.

When I was typing my previous report about her and thinking of our time in Bali, all our "sexperiences" came back in my mind. Every morning when we were together she used to wake me up with the best titfuck you can imagine. After that we had a lengthy bad together, I have never started the day better.

What I also remember in a funny way, were the stares and comments she got, especially from the Indonesian locals... Who are not really used to big breasted Indo girls. She almost all the time did wear small tight tops in which her magnificient breasts were showing like the twin towers in New York. (when they were still there offcourse) I didn't understand what they were saying as my knowledge of Bahasa language is very little, but being a man myself, it wasn't too difficult what was going on. She never commented back, but always did have something like an elegance behaviour like saying you can stare or comment, but I'm proud to show my boobs.

We have stayed in contact little bit after I went back to Holland, but I did stay with two feet on the ground and didn't fell in love with her, but just enjoyed the time we had together. I mean she is number one girl in Maribaya and has a lot of clients overthere. That's why I took her to Bali, partly to have her all for myself ofcourse, but also to give her a good and relaxing time because I think that life in a massage parlour can also be hard sometimes. And boy did she pay me back thankfully.

That's why Daeng I don't talk about what money it did cost as it didn't matter for me having had such a nice time with Lucy in Bali. I hope you understand mate.

Wel here is my two cents again, I'm looking forward to some more stories of experiences with Lucy. And if anyone met her recently and can tell if she still works in Melawi Hotel, just let me know.

Cheers

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please use just one period followed by a blank space at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Mango Jango
07-18-04, 06:26
Hi Guys,

Looking ot rent a two bedroomed apartment (one for me to sleep in and the other for parties) in Jakarta. Any suggestions?

Needless to say they have to be guest friendly :-)

Monger-on,

Mango

Dutch John
07-18-04, 09:16
Ok,

Here some pics of Lucy who I have been praising so much.

The pics take a little bit away of her natural beauty but who cares.

Pic 1 of 2

Cheers

Dutch John
07-18-04, 09:17
Lucy,

Pic 2 of 2.

Pete33
07-19-04, 05:49
Translation.

Buddy Dunia David posted on 07-13-04 a Report in Bahasa Indonesia. I have had one of my steady girl translate it to English, as follows:

Here is a report from an Indonesian colleague.

Time for you to get out your phrasebooks!

Some prices a little out of date as a year or more old but pretty close

SEXUAL INFORMATION
M: Fantastic Massage
S : Direct Sex
C: Fuckable Girls

Jakarta

1. Jakarta Pusat [Central Jakarta ]

• S: Stadium, Jl Hayam Wuruk Left handside of 2001, on the 3rd & 4th floor, Rp 200.000.00 , ask for Yanti, Nenni, Shella, Tuti, Mega, Frida, these are the names that I remember, look for mama Santi.

• S: Today Country/Tiara Ceria/TC, inside THR Lokasari, Jl Mangga Besar, go thru the parking place that goes spiral upwards, Rp 200.000.00

• S: Bintang Mawar (Chinese girls available), I forgot the name of the, the easiest way is go thru the main entrance of THR Lokasari from Jalan Mangga Besar, then exits by way of the West gate of THR Lokasari, turn left and on your right side there is Bintang Mawar, Rp 200.000.00, near to Bintang Mawar, there is another one right next to the gate, Rp 160.000.00

• S: Along side of Gg Kebon Jeruk, Kota, Rp 100-150.000.00

• S: Hotel Paripurna / PP, do not go there, they say the girls are ugly.

• S: Shop houses on Jl Pangeran Jayakarta, the easiest way for me to explain to go there is as follows, from the Kota Station if you go straight you go to Mangga Dua, if you turn right you go to Jl. P. Jayakarta, you then turn towards Jl. P. Jayakarta, from the red-light it is about 200-300 meters away, on your left-handside there is a shop-house complex with an entrance gate [many foodstalls and bajajs], what is certain there is sometimes a lot of people by the entrance gateway, go in there and just circle around the complex, there are 4 to 5 places you can go to, the names are, if I am not wrong, are SARI AYU (look for Wenny, Rina, Titi), MTR, KRISTAL (look for Tina), etc, etc there are a lot of choices, just try and go there, hehehehehehhehehe, the price is Rp 110 upto 160.000,00

• S: Travel Hotel, 2nd Floor, at the back side there is a Fitness Center, you just go in there, then you’ll see its’ fakeness brother, heheheheheh, it is a Nicety Center, heheehehehe, if I am not wrong the rate is Rp 170.000,00.

• S:MGM, I do not know, have not been there yet, heheheheheheh.

• S:Rasa Sayang near to the GKJMB church, the big one, I am really confused right next to a church there is such a place, confusing, I dare not try, afraid of sinning brothers.

• S: Taman Sari no 75, booking a girl Rp.300.000,00 for the night and Short Time Rp.150.000,00, this business use to be Jl Gajah Mada no 206, moved to Taman Sari, do not be fooled, by the gate there is sign saying “accepting women boarding”, just go inside, there are a lot of girls available.

• S: Ali’s Place, Jl Mangga Besar 13 no 1A tlp 6244407-6490805, you can you’re your girl there, but kind of expensive at about Rp.400.000,00, looks like you can bargain, I just checked that place, hehehehehehehe.

• S: Mangga Besar near to Husada Hospital, if you go straight towards Jl.Gunung Sahari, on your leftside they are located.

• S: KARTIKA, the girls are rather old, Rp.150.000,00

• S: Jl Kesehatan, Kejayaan, the exact address I forgot you have got to ask Dave, what is certain at this place they got a lot of Chinese girls from Pontianak, Borneo, the rate is Rp.400.000,

• S: Atlanta Discotik within the Lokasari Complex, lastly the rate is Rp.150.000,00 – Rp.200.000,00, there are also free-lancers.

• M: Kimochi, very nice massage, in front of Hotel Travel, Rp.40.000,00 @ hour.

• S: Rajamas, ask the moderator.

• S: Furama, ask the moderator.

2. Jakarta Barat [West Jakarta]

• S: Medica, Jl. Daan Mogot, maybe Rp.90.000,00

• M: J2000/Joker, behind Medica, massage @ hour is Rp.37.500,00

• S: Hot Pants Discotik, next to Medica

• S: On the sidewalks of Jl. Daan Mogot, from near to Medica upto the Indosiar Building and on the road behind it (by the riverside)

• S: I forgot the name, near to Medica, inside a small side-street, there is a noodle-vendor, over there more or less like Medica.

• M: Along Jl. Muwardi, Grogol. (the girls are ugly) Rp.75.000,00

• M: Around Duta Mas Housing Complex, Grogol (also ugly girls) Rp.60.000,00

3. Jakarta Utara/Timur [North/East Jakarta]

• M :J2000/Joker, at a shophouse besides Makro, Kelapa Gading, not the shophouse behind Makro (already closed)

• M :Bersih Sehat, shophouse behind Makro, Kelapa Gading

• M : Sari Mustika 3, located at the Gading Bukit Indah, shophouse behind Makro

4. Jakarta Timur [East Jakarta]

• S: Hotel Sentral, Jl. Pramuka (Rp.100.000,00 –Rp.150.000,00)

5. Jakarta Selatan [South Jakarta]

• S : Maribaya, located on the 6th. Floor of Hotel Menteng, girl plus room Rp.200.000,00

• M : Galaxy Shiatsu, located at Plaza Fatmawati

Cewe Bispak [Girls that can be F***KED]
Jakarta
Audi / Paula : 08161131xxx, Duri Kepa
Linda : 08129454xxx, Travel
Dena : 08156022xxx, Grogol (Muardi) a student at Trisakti University.
Siska : 08158871xxx (Cengkareng) just returned from Australia, lonely.
Laura : 0216327xxx High-School girl (Kesehatan) got to proceed slowly.
Indah : 08129549xxx (nymphomaniac, very high sex desire)
Lusi : 08161623xxx (meet the first time, immediately willing BBBJ)
Sulis : 08128512xxx (her movements are just great)
Cing2 : 081280xxxxx (recent high-school graduate Chinese)
Citra : 0818654xxx (working at Travel Agent, very hot, fair skin, MANADO)
Corin : 0816701xxx (this one not certain)
Erna : 08158898xxx (working at Travel Agent, very fine)
Eva : 08129380xxx (working at Travel Agent, Manado)
Jenita : 081892xxxx (Chinese, student at Binus, very beautiful, lousy in sex)

Btw for further information, please ask the moderator !!!!!!!!!!!!!
On these informations, I on purposely erased the last 3 digit-numbers, for safety and continuation.

Jogjakarta

Puncak

• Just hang-around in front of the Sinta 1 sate stall, people offering girls will approach you.

• GADOG Rp.150.000,00, for 6 upto 10 hours, depanding on negotiation.

• Along the road from Cisarua to Puncak (sometimes there are a lot of girls)

Bandung

• Saritem (all along Jl. Saritem, inside the side roads, a lot of very nice girls, you are free to “come” as many times as you can) AANG place, TONY place, ACAY place, BOK BOK place, very nice girls, cost you only Rp75.000,00, cheap and nice.

• Aloha, Rp 110.000,00, body massage plus, located at Jl Otista near to pasar baru.

• Citra, Jl. Cibadak

• Dinda, Jl. Sudirman, in front of Hockie restaurant.

• Valentine, Jl. Sudirman, near to Jamika.

• 549 Jl. Sudirman, near to Jamika.

• Bunga Indah, Jl. Sudirman near to Jamika.

Bogor

Semarang

• S : Monalisa, next to Studio One, in the Tanah Mas Area. The girl is Rp100.000,00 and the Room is Rp40.000,00

Surabaya

• S : Lia - 031 5685xxx, the price is Rp.150.000,00 upto Rp200.000,00, just negotiate smartly.

• S : Kowloon, look for Linda or Susy.

Just for your informations, buddies, took me several days to convience her to do the translation.

Ciao

Teegee
07-20-04, 06:54
Hi Dutch John,

Just come back from Melawi Hotel. It is rather hard to find your girl as there is a fine display of huge tits on display. Have rarely been anywhere where there is so much natural flesh on offer. Had a little girl with big Melons from Solo. I think I was her first bulle. Service is just enlightening. Two shots 1 hour massage fucking in doggy style with fine pussy action BBJ CIM. All over a treat wich is close to magical.

Will go back ther today and will let you know if your girl is still there.

Daeng
07-22-04, 04:31
Dear Bro Pete33.

That a good job you done.

Keep up the energy.

By the way need some info. activities in Tanjong Balai...

Any info is most appreciated. TQ.

Sorry for the wrong section.

Daeng.

Faizal
07-22-04, 08:10
Dear Bro Pete,

I am amazed at the information provided in your report. Very detail and honestly very tempting to explore.

You might not remember me but you did provide me with some information before about JKT.I do appreciate it .

Glad to have a member like you that shares.

Thanks and keep if flowing.

Faizal

Poobah
07-22-04, 15:53
Thanks again Pete! I was laboriously translating it from my insufficient Indo and you saved the day!

Tonsil Basher
07-23-04, 10:56
I love you guys. And since I'll be leaving for Jakarta tomorrow to join Chalky26 for a few bangs, I'd like to share this tip with you:

Got this from my pharmacist ex-classmate.

CHEAP ALTERNATIVE TO VITAMIN V - STAY UP LONGER FOR CHEAPER

Emla cream & KY Jelly. Emla cream is a product intended for topical anesthesia to reduce the pain at injection site. The cream has Lidocaine and Prilocaine. KY Jelly only serves as diluent.

Mix about 1cm of Emla mix with 2cm of KY Jelly. Mix well and apply sparingly to places of high sensitivity. Self adjustment is required and apply 20-30 minutes before for good results. Wipe clean before penetration if not you will desensitize your partner as well.

Pete33
07-24-04, 04:56
Daeng buddy,

Sorry, friend, Tanjung Balai is not on my "hunting" list. Never been there; heard from other buddies that Tanjung Balai is crawling with beautiful girls from all over Indonesian islands. Got to try it one of these days; will definitely post my FR findings, then.

Poobah & Faizal buddy,

Glad I can be of some help. Much appreciated your kind words. Thanks.

Will be leaving my home-sweet-home jungle-abode of North Borneo early next week; passing by Jakarta on my way to R&R in Sin[city]gapore. Will post new adventures in Jakarta.
Heard rumours that TAMAN SARI #75 currently got a new stock of lovely young ladies from "Indramayu" at a very good rate of Rp.150.000,00 for ST [max. of 3 hours with as many shots as you can manage] and Rp.300.000,00 for LT [upto 10:00 am hours the following day]. Shall give it a try and report accordingly.

Ciao

Pete33
07-24-04, 07:30
Buddies,

Just got the following E-Mail from my Indonesian buddy, known as ANJINGSIAH [ = Lucky Dog], tried some, knows most of them & several of them have had not tried. Good luck in your "hunting".

More great Commercial Sex information about Jakarta Courtesy of ANJINGSIAH

CENTRAL JAKARTA

1. SALON LIBERTY, Jl Semeru No. 18,
Chinese Kalimantan, take out, price Rp. 200.000,00 Every Monday closed. Recommended one: Sanniah & Nopi, There are 7 girls.

EAST JAKARTA

1. PONDOK TIRTA SENTOSA, Halim Perdana Kusuma
2. PANTI PIJAT YUSIANA, Jl. SS Klender,
Young and clean girls. Most of them are below 26 old. There are 14 girls that serve full service. Room is Rp. 18.000,00 @ hr. For full service is Rp. 100.000,00 to Rp. 150.000,00 per shot.
3. HOTEL SENTRAL, at jalan Pramuka , Jakarta Timur,
Very young girls in the café house/bar hotel or ask the concierge, price Rp. 100.000,00 –Rp. 150.000,00, age is about 18 yr old.

SOUTH JAKARTA

1. HOTEL AMBHARA, Rp. 200.000,00 – Rp. 250.000,00.
2. PANTI PIJAT (massage parlor) PUSPA INDAH in Kebayoran Lama
3. SARI MUSTIKA 2, Golden Truly Fatmawati,
4. MAWAR, Golden Truly Fatmawati. Rp.45.000,00 per hr.

WEST JAKARTA

1. PONDOK NIRWANA, Jl MT Haryono,
Price Rp. 700.000,00, room Rp. 60.000,00.
2. MAWAR, Duta Merlin,
Price room Rp. 20.000,00 – Rp.35.000,00, girl Rp. 100.000,00 – Rp. 150.000,00.
3. KIMOCHI, Jl Mangga Besar VIII No. 12B/C,
Telp 6493846, 6492593, 6493610, 6261082,
4. MGM, Golden Truly Harmoni,
Price Rp. 300.000,00
5. KARTIKA BAR AND MASSAGE, next to Suisse Bakery, Jl.Hayam Wuruk 114. Price girl Rp. 100.000,00
6. MEDIKA, Daan Mogot I/31, tel 5682610,
Entrance from behind Citra Land shopping mall, price girl Rp. 50.000,00, room Rp. 40.000,00, 2nd fl. Photos to choose from. VIP room Rp. 40.000,00 & regular room Rp. 30.000,00 girl Rp. 50.000,00 most of them do BJ
7. WIDIA, Daan Mogot,
Entrance from behind Citra Land, next to Medica.
8. CITRA SEHAT Kompleks ruko ITC Roxy Mas,
enter the parking lot at Tarzan photo shop, go straight take a left on the second turn, Rp. 100.000,00 – Rp.150.000,00.
9. DISKOTIK SEDAP MALAM, Hayam Wuruk Lt.3,
price Rp. 100.000,00.
10. ATLANTA DISKOTIK,
Lokasari, Mangga Besar, Komplek Lokasari Fl. V, blok C, No 1-12, room available upstairs, beautiful girls, professionals, price Rp. 100.000,00 – Rp. 150.000,00 for short time
111. HOT PANT Diskotik
Price Rp. 50.000,00, room Rp. 30.000,00, located at jalan Daan Mogot approximately 300m from Grogol red light to Tangerang, nearby to the Medica. Diskotik. The ground fl., massage and karoke on the 2nd fl., price Rp. 50.000,00 room vip Rp.35.000,00 and room reg. Rp. 27.500,00
14. TIARA CERIA (TODAY COUNTRY)
Lokasari Plaza Mangga Besar, price Rp. 100.000,00, price room Rp. 50.000,00, many young girl you can choose from, you should get the ones who stands near the toilet.
15. LIDO (health club), Citraland Mall,
Price Rp. 200.000 - 300.000,00. Get a massage and the girls will offer you special
16. Mangga Besar (diskotik Kaliber - STRIPTESE, member VIP only), Rp. 250.000 = 10 person max for VIP Room.
17. PP Hotel.(Paripurna) Jalan Gajah Mada (across gajah mada plaza), price Rp.100.000,00 incl. room
18. Diskotik Gudang
(price Rp. 350.000,00 for 10 orang max for a VIP room.

NORTH JAKARTA

1. HOTEL : WHIRLPOOL, next to Horizon Hotel in Ancol,
Standard class Rp. 225 000,00 short time.
2. INTI RAGA,
across Sunter Mall, price Rp. 100.000,00 -150.000,00.

PICK UP PLACES OR BY PHONE SERVICE

Jakarta:
1. MGM Club ("Massage..." & KTV Karaoke) - Jakarta
Jl. Gajah Mada No. 1, Kompleks Harmoni Plaza Blok B/12,
Jakarta, Indonesia
Phone +62-21-6316214 (5 lines)
Phone +62-21-6313805
2. Hartono - Jakarta
Contact Person: Hartono
Jl. Prapanca Raya Blok P III/4, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta, Indonesia
Phone +62-21-7251452
Phone +62-21-7203278
3. Mal Ciputra/Megamal Pluit - Jakarta
Contact Person: Yuur Effendy
Phone +62-21-6618043
4. Hotel Johar - Jakarta
Contact Person: Kenji Doi (after 9 pm)
Menteng, Jakarta, Indonesia
5. Jl. Taman Sari #75, Jakarta. (after 6.30 pm)
Phone +62.21.626.1111 or +62.21.626.7777
6. Mangga Besar 4E/2D (upto 6.00 pm)
Phone +62.21.601.3333 or +62.21.601.5555
7. Mangga Besar 4I/24 (upto 6.00 pm)
Phone +62.21.628.1111 or +62.21.628.5555

Bandung:
1. Kebon Kawung - Bandung
Jl. Kebon Kawung No. 24A, Bandung, Indonesia
Phone +62-22-4203411
2. Pajajaran - Bandung
Jl. Pajajaran No. 145, Bandung, Indonesia
3. Edelweis Guest House - Bandung
Contact Person: Iwan
4. Dago - Bandung
Contact Person: Deni
Komp. DDK, Jl. Dago, Bandung, Indonesia
Phone +62-22-2501361
5. 68 - Bandung
Jl. Setiabudi Atas, Bandung, Indonesia

Yogyakarta:
1. Flamboyan Collection - Yogyakarta
Contact Person: S. Darsono
Jl. Jlagran Lor No. 15, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Phone +62-274-522380
Phone +62-82-2742302

Surabaya:
1. SUKA-SUKA Mini Pub - Surabaya
Contact Person: Rofi'i
Jl. Sono Kembang No. 5, Surabaya, Indonesia
Phone +62-31-5340444
Phone +62-31-5469654

Ciao

Buzz
07-24-04, 18:12
If you are absolutely desperate and have time only for a quick pop, then thre is the hotel maharaja on Jalan Tendean and its sister hotel, the maharani on Jalan Mampang. all south jakarta. its open till 3am and there is a selection from the downright hideous to some pretty ones. all depends on personal taste of course as looking at some of the photos posted, taste is a very personal thing. anyway, its pretty expensive. you pay for a massage and then negotiate with the girl you choose from a photo album. cant seem to get lower than 400,000. like i said, only if you cant make it to sumo or kota or have yourself an hour or so to kill near kemang.

Pute Nut
07-25-04, 06:25
Pete33,

The list you posted is an excerpt from a report that is available on another website. The report is dated 26th February 2001.

Since you call him "buddy" I take it that you are lucky enough to know the author "lucky dog" personally. If it isn't too much trouble, perhaps you can ask him for an update?

Gzono
07-25-04, 12:54
Thanks Pete re info on prices

but can I add these seem to be old - very old prices everything has gone up however, its all still cheap so it does not matter unless you are a Jaksa guy looking at the botton line

Pete33
07-26-04, 03:19
Gzano + Pute Nut buddy and all other buddies,

Yes, Lucky Dog did mention that the prices are a bit out of date. But, what is important to all of us "sex travellers" is knowing where the "hunt"`can be done. I am always of the opinion that "price" is very much relative as to the "services" rendered and the Indonesian prices are just incredable cheap, unless you compare it to North Africa or Dominican Republic.
I will certainly give Lucky Dog a buzz and ask an update from him.

I will be in Jakarta by this evening, staying at the Sheraton Media Hotel for 2 nights before proceeding to Sin[city]gpore for a week of R&R; at Rp.395.000,00 nett inclusive breakfast buffet for 2 for a KITAS holder it is a damn good bargain, please do PM me if you are in town for a joint "hunting".

Heard that the new D Place in Kemang is a very nice spot; have not tried it; on this trip, it is kind of too far to go to Kemang. I am thinking of just simply "hunt" in the Kota area and definitely visit Jl. Taman Sari #75 for my overnight takeaway, at Rp.300.000,00 up until 10:00 am. who can beat it for a very nice tall & slim & very willing Indramayu beauty.

Ciao

Mr Ed Wadd
07-26-04, 05:35
Thanks & REVERSE BJ

Dear All,

Firstly I want to thank the many contributors (Bulai 69, Chalky 26, JAD and John Aldrich) to the JKT forum that have helped me find the hot spots around town. I am an infrequent visitor and have limited time between work committments so the guide acts as a great timesaver.

During my last weeks visit I hit Kartika in the early evening and was almost mobbed by the 40-50 girls inside. Picked a youngish busty cutie and had a great bodyslide massage +++.

Damage was Rp.200k and because she gave great service Rp.100k tip.

I finished the night by heading to the bars in Blok M and picked up, or more correctly, was picked up by a very friendly gal. Great GFE, so home we went.

That night while DATY she came in my mouth, and kept on gushing in spurts. She was so sensitive that a lick in the right spot was enough for another torrent. This was a first for me.

Has anyone else had the same experience??

Cheers and thanks again.

Mr EdWadd

Karand
07-26-04, 11:24
Hi Guys,

Pete33's message from July 19, 2004..........

Cewe Bispak [Girls that can be F***KED]
Jakarta
Audi / Paula : 08161131xxx, Duri Kepa
Linda : 08129454xxx, Travel
Dena : 08156022xxx, Grogol (Muardi) a student at Trisakti University.
Siska : 08158871xxx (Cengkareng) just returned from Australia, lonely.
Laura : 0216327xxx High-School girl (Kesehatan) got to proceed slowly.
Indah : 08129549xxx (nymphomaniac, very high sex desire)
Lusi : 08161623xxx (meet the first time, immediately willing BBBJ)
Sulis : 08128512xxx (her movements are just great)
Cing2 : 081280xxxxx (recent high-school graduate Chinese)
Citra : 0818654xxx (working at Travel Agent, very hot, fair skin, MANADO)
Corin : 0816701xxx (this one not certain)
Erna : 08158898xxx (working at Travel Agent, very fine)
Eva : 08129380xxx (working at Travel Agent, Manado)
Jenita : 081892xxxx (Chinese, student at Binus, very beautiful, lousy in sex)

Btw for further information, please ask the moderator !!!!!!!!!!!!!
On these informations, I on purposely erased the last 3 digit-numbers, for safety and continuation.

Jogjakarta

HOW do I solve the XXX mystery?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers!

Tonsil Basher
07-27-04, 05:05
Plaza Senayan, Bats etc are goo places for hunting for FLs. Don't negotiate price before screwing. Just before you send her on her way in the morning, give her around Rp300K if she asks for 500k.

FLs are normally more interested in bule (or bulai) and arabs. So asians could have some problems getting FLs. Elsewhere in Indonesia would be easier.

Jkt After Dark 2
07-28-04, 15:10
Pete33,

They used to run an infamous pick-up joint at Gajah Mada No. 206 (across the gas station). Indo Chinese called this place Ji Kong Lak. I think they had to move due to high social charges being visible at China town's protocol street.

Taman Sari No. 75 is exactly at the back of Hotel Travel. They also operate a boading house for the girls somewhere in the front of Hotel Travel. You can pick-up the girls in the boarding house during noon time. In the evening all the girls are stationed at Taman Sari No. 75. They charge 150K ST, 300K LT.

Girls normally don't have the right to select their clients in this industry. But, girls at Taman Sari choose their clients acording to their liking. I know for sure that they don't like guys with mustache or beard. The house only service Indonesians and selected Asian nationals like Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc. The fair skin Asians.

I think you should try your luck at Sukarjo Wiryopranoto No. 101 instead. They have similar pricing. But, they service Caucasians.

Cheers,

Jakarta After Dark

Jkt After Dark 2
07-28-04, 15:13
TAMAN SARI NO. 75

Jkt After Dark 2
07-28-04, 15:18
SUKARJO WIRYOPRANOTO NO. 101

If you drive from Stadium, you will see this traffic light. Take a left turn. You will see this house at the left side of the first traffic light (Pecenongan Area).

Jkt After Dark 2
07-28-04, 15:21
Pete33,

Yes, Taman Sari No. 75 is very racist. Please don't argue with me. Save your arguments with them. Good luck.

Cheers,

Jakarta After Dark

Jkt After Dark 2
07-28-04, 15:23
John Aldrich,

Man, where are you? I miss your exploits. Please tell me if everything is oke with you.

Cheers,

Jakarta After Dark

Otto
07-28-04, 16:21
Guys,

Give me your ideas on following:

I was in Jakarta before but now in a chat room I got to know a 20 year old girl. We chatted a lot and even exchanged sexual ideas.

She is intersted to meet, drink a coffee and if there is sympathy she likes to join me to my hotel room.

Could be very interesting as we have the same ideas what to do with each other.

She told me she only had 2 guys before in her live and the fotos of her look great .

She told me she wants no condoms but takes something against pregnancy.

She also knows I have family so just look for an adventure and was a bit shocked that I took a girl from BATS with me last time.

What you thinka bout Indonesian women, this situation, any threats you see?

Thanks for comments via PM or in the forum

Cheers,

Otto

John Aldrich
07-28-04, 19:23
Thanks JAD. I have also missed you. The fact is that I have been to the same mundane places and thought did not make sense to put up the same posts here. The experience and exploit is at the same places but with some different girl.

But this afternoon, I found a fabulous place. I went for luch to Pasaraya Grande. I went to the food court and to the Beer Bar in the basement. It was around 1 30 pm. I was sipping my beer. There were quite a few women around 20 to late 30's. But the one I could turn my charm on was around 23. I did take some pix too which I will post shortly. The one's in the late 30's looked pretty haggard and their body seemed exploited. But there were a few real cute ones. There were a few Bule's too wooing a few girls around. Pretty cosy place.

The girl I picked up was pretty good. Her name was Ika. Good BBBJ with CIM and a couple of rounds of fuck. Very active on bed.

Maybe some more guys can go there and try picking up.As usual taxi money was 300K.

JAD, hope you received the PM that I sent you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Bulai69
07-28-04, 20:24
Otto - a lot of girls spend a lot of time in Warnets "chatting" as a way of picking up men. Some are "genuine" but the vast majority are not and they will tell you what you want to hear. Indonesian girls, generally speaking, are experts at developing plausible bullshit and selling it to you in a very convincing way! This is not a problem at all providing you know what game is being played.

Personally I really enjoy the game and when I return to JKT after being away for a couple of months and meet a girl I know in bar she will invariably say she's been "waiting for me" she has "missed me" etc etc and has definitely not been with anyone since she last saw me. Of course I'll pretend to believe her.

Mango Jango
07-29-04, 06:59
Would you guys consider the Jakarta Hilton or Le Meridien as guest friendly hotels?

Tamurlane26
07-29-04, 17:27
What more can one add to the erudite words of our senior members.

The fun of Jakarta is that it is a place where the commercialism is available should you so desire but more often than not the game of the "hunter and hunted" can also be played and paid. If you prefer to chance your arm and try your luck you may - albeit that the more skilled negotiators are out and about in the malls - succeed and have a very nice GFE.

I enjoy the challenge and the amusement at the comments of "where have you been" from a complete stranger.

All I would add is that be fair and enjoy what is there and you will return with a smile on your face!

Pussy Engineer
07-30-04, 11:18
I can't speak for the first one, but Le Meridien is definitely kosher. They have a bar within with some grade A talent, though. I was just coming off of a trans-pacific flight so maybe my judgement was off ;)

John Aldrich
07-30-04, 15:17
Here is the picture of Ika, whom I picked up for a rendezvous from the Beer Bar at Pasarya Grande Basement food court.

Bulai69
07-30-04, 15:45
MangoJangous - In answer to " Would you guys consider the Jakarta Hilton or Le Meridien as guest friendly hotels?" - there is no problem with either of these hotels at all (or any other in JKT in my experience). But if girls come to see you or leave alone they may well get ripped of by doormen/security - if they are known to them as hookers (part or full time) they definitely will. Always best to go in with them and take them out when they go.

Jkt After Dark 2
07-31-04, 11:54
John Aldrich,

Could you post the pictures of one of those Menado girls you poked before. The picture you just posted is fine. But, my mood is fair skin girl.

Cheers,

Jakarta After Dark

Tamurlane26
07-31-04, 19:06
I concur with the learned gentlemen.

The issue perhaps is in the ability of the young ladies to morph in the mornings into someone who can walk through the lobby of a hotel without attracting attention. This is the key to the whole mystery - if the girl comes prepared with a set of clothing that makes it appear normal for her to be in the lobby or the breakfast area then no issue.

However if you have enjoyed the night partying hard and she is dressed in something that the eye would die for at midnight I guess you have to walk the hall !! The alternative is to let your paramour disappear in the middle of the night and then forego the pleasures of being woken to the site of something to behold.

The smart one ensures he takes the number of his new friend and then the next time she can spend longer as she will dress in more casual attire.

Guess it depends on whether or not you want to be a gentleman in the morning and escort her to the taxi rank or allow the world to pass judgement on her !!

Happy hunting all the same and without a shadow of a doubt its fun which ever way you play the game.

Bulai69
07-31-04, 22:20
I still get asked about Pink House - as I said a few weeks ago, it's now called Virgin, picture below might help but do read my report before going.i

Bulai69
07-31-04, 22:23
This girl is a "regular" of mine. She is excellent. Although she tells me that she always waits for me and never goes with another man, I have a slight suspicion she may not be entirely truthful. She can be found in and around Sarinah

Bulai69
07-31-04, 22:30
When I arrived in JKT last time a couple of weeks or so ago I had had a tedious (30 hour) trip so wasn't keen on venturing too far. Obviously going straight to sleep was not an option so I just went downstairs to 30bar (midnight, Friday) and selected the first girl from whom I got eye contact; a process which took around 20 seconds. After my usual line (baru datang capek sekali etc etc) she agreed to come up to my room but only if her friend came too. What could I do ? If you see either of these in 30bar I strongly recommend (either or both of) them!

Bulai69
07-31-04, 22:33
Found in my bank. Next time you go to HSBC for a withdrawal or deposit this girl could be taking it.

Jkt After Dark 2
08-01-04, 07:04
Bulai69,

... she tells me that she always waits for me and never goes with another man, I have a slight suspicion she may not be entirely truthful.

That killed me, man. Next thing you know she will tell you, "Bulai69 ... you save my life!" :). Don't let her run this "bolero" game.

Anyway, good hunting man.

Cheers,

Jakarta After Dark

Kodok
08-01-04, 17:23
Hey,

Anyone know of a good place in JKT to get checked for STD's?

What is the Indonesian term for STD's?

I would assume you can just go to a local LAB and get the test or bloodwork done, but what are the names they use to refer to it?

Thanks!

MarkIII
08-01-04, 21:18
Bulai69

I agree with JAD. It brought tears to my eyes ;-). Sure we all know she is not that kind a girl, right?

Many of us have heard it, and 99,99 % is " OK " (omong kosong) Well I guess you know that.

Cheers,

MarkIII

Bulai69
08-01-04, 22:04
JAD - they all come out with this stuff. My favorite is when you get a girl back to your room early in the evening and give her taxi money to "go home". They always promise they are going home and not to the bars to find another man. But when you then go out again you can find them in the bar again! They always have the same excuse - "my friend called me, it's her birthday and she wanted me to come out." I know three girls who have already had four birthdays this year! It all adds to the fun - provided you don't believe any of it.

Teegee
08-02-04, 06:51
John Aldrich,

Just back home from my latest Indo trip.

The town is made for the Hunter, or if you wish to change to be hunted it is of no difficulty. Are you John? appears to be the most used term of Indo girls to get in contact with you.

I feel we need to honour you for this achievement! Or not?

Have fun

Pete33
08-02-04, 07:02
Kodok buddy,

Go to any Hospital and ask the Reception Desk to see the todays' practising Dokter Kulit [Skin Dokter]. you would be in goodhands.
STD in Bahasa Indonesia = Penyakit Kelamin. The right sentence to use would be something like .... Saya mau periksa kena penyakit kelamin atau tidak [I want to check whether I got STD or not]. Remember buddy, always wear your "raincoat" on all of your mongering adventure[s].

Ciao.

Horny469
08-02-04, 16:10
Bulai69
MarkIII
JAD

we all know what's up just fuck and leave em. i personaly like the ones who do not fuck with my mind.

How is the scene in Cj's nowadays?

Be Safe

Bulai69
08-03-04, 00:20
Horny - CJ's is still very very crowded especially at the weekend I've said before, I don't think I've ever actually picked anyone up inside. You can spend an hour in there and only see 10% of the girls because it takes that long to get from one side to the other! A better tactic is to wait outside and get them before they go in - or if it's late, when they come out. I've had a few that way and some I've posted. On the whole I don't think it's a very good pick up place - just my opinion.

Tamurlane26
08-03-04, 15:34
bulai,

your taste as always is impeccable - as for your twins from 30 i can vouch for the one on the left - the funny part is she has an almost twin in there also - i first met her in jj's and she nearly raped me on the dance floor - it nearly got very hot and sticky on the spot so raced her back to the hotel for a longer session or two - thereafter used to frequent her regularly before the desire for new pastures took over !

glad to see she is still on the scene.

Teegee
08-04-04, 06:40
CJ s,

Wednesday night is ladies night and even the place is not packed there are a good amount of girls there. Certainly some old faces which one will see on other days in Mybar or around Block M. I like the place as same as Bats, one has good lighting which makes it easier to see once catch. Regretfully expensive as drinks will set you back at about R60 a pop.

Wings2
08-04-04, 06:41
Spent Monday and Tuesday this week at the Sheraton Media - had a massage on the first day from the in house Health Spa. Cost of massage was Rp135000 - very professional and good massage.

At the end of it I was offered a HJ which I declined asking instead for FS, after ten minutes of why she wasn't that type of girl we got down to prices - initialy wanted US$100 for ST, she seemed genuinaly surprised when I refused and suggested she leave. After another fifteen minutes it turned out she was that type of girl for Rp350000. Service was good and she was really into her work - would take her services again.

On the Monday night I went down to the revamp Club, Disco etc The Yatch Club - lots of good looking girls all available and little in the way of customers, don't know what it is like at the weekend.

Standard starting price from all was US$100 short time, the later it got the quicker the price came down. Ended up with all night for Rp500K, girl would not come to my room with me but turned up at my door with in five minutes of me leaving.

Again a good service given - good value for money.

Bangkok next week end will be interested in doing a comparision.

Tonsil Basher
08-04-04, 07:27
Heard you're going back there this weekend Chalky. I'll have to give it a miss this time. Consulting my planner for my next trip up to BKK. She's called me twice already. Now I'll have to juggle between BKK and HDY.

I received news from our friend at Jl.Pecenongan. I might try one nite at her place next time in JKT.

Bulai69
08-04-04, 20:20
Chalky - do you mean the left as you look at the picture? ie the small one? That's the one I went for initially but actually the tall one is better? Try her next time !

Bulai69
08-04-04, 20:30
I mentioned a new MP new PI a month ago, as nobody commented on it I felt it was my duty in the interest of forum readers to try it out myself and report. Inside it's better than I expected (I did not expect much). Flimsy wood partitions between cubicles and only a cotton sheet across the "door". However the sheets etc are clean and they replace them and the pillow case after each customer (I watched). Massage is only 30000 and extras are available by negotiation. The girls I saw, and the one I had had were OK to fairly good. This is subjective as we know. All under 30, some under 20. Excellent technique - as good as anywhere - based on my one experience. There are many place like this of course but this is "unique" by virtue of its location. Anyone staying in Hyatt for example would be well advised to take the 5 minute walk rather than getting a in-room massage at 10 or 20 times the price and only half as good at best.

Pete33
08-05-04, 02:37
Jakarta FR.

Meet this very very young looking 18 years old student by the name of Cindy, her real name is Zuleha, very nice proportional body at 1.64 m, 59 kg and with a real papaya formed breast size 38B. She is charging Rp.450.000 for LT and Rp.300.000 for ST [approximately 3 hours]. Do give her a try and post your adventure. Oh, yeah, almost forgotten, her cellphone number is available, please do PM me.

Ciao

Dunia David
08-05-04, 07:19
I saw a report from Chalky I think discussing the attire of friend's one has met the previous night and their day time suitability.

Working on a big project group it was always required that you perform "the walk of shame" through the lobby by the breakfast bar next morning.

This evolved inro a new term "a hall of shamer" for particular girls with a generous amount of flesh on display perched on amazing high heels

Haole
08-06-04, 02:48
I just returned from a business trip to Jakarta (my third) and now have time to file this FR.

To give some backround, several years ago I met one of the large KTV "mamasan" supervisors. We hit it off and had a three-day non-stop session. Total damage: several meals, and some smokes.

However, in my subsequent visits to Jakarta she has acted as both a girlfriend and procurer.

Now my report.

She suggested my Singaporean friend and I have a night of KTV action. She took us to the Golden Hotel, I believe somewhere near Chinatown (Bulai correct me if I am wrong).

My friend selected a 8.5 Chinese-Indonesian from Medan. After several hours of drinking and singing I was ready to do the deed. I asked my girlfriend if I could do one of the KTV ladies in the restroom that is inside each of the KTV rooms. No dice, but she said that there was a Massage place downstairs.

Fifteen minutes later we wrapped up the KTV session and headed downstairs. We exited the hotel into a parking garage and then entered the massage place (called Casanova).

My girlfriend negotiated terms with management. She sat down in the waiting area, and off I went to one of the rooms.

I was shown very young ladies, 7-8s. I picked one, Wiwan, I think was her name.

The rooms with shower was extremely clean. After both showering I laid on the massage table and she began a straight style massage. I said, let's cut to the chase.

She took out a large bottle of massage lotion and squirted it all over my back, and on her front side. She jumped on my back and started massaging me with her firm, small breast, and then her p-----y.

After about 5 minutes of this, I told her lay down beside me, she was wet, so the rest is history, mish, finished doggy style. Showered and back out to the waiting area.

One thing I had never seen before, that when she was taking her shower, afterwords, she used a disinfectant ("Dettol") everywhere on her body.

Anyway, girlfriend met me in the waiting area, we paid (Rp 500,00) and went back to our hotel where the party continued!

I am returning to Jakarta in two weeks and am looking forward to exploring more of that great city.

Tonsil Basher
08-06-04, 04:52
I wonder if anyone's bonked the chambermaids. Some are quite cute.

How long after Plaza Senayan closes for the night do the FLs still lurk around?

Bulai69
08-06-04, 09:32
The point about attire is interesting because I find that more often than not, girls in hotel bars/clubs usually equip themselves with suitable attire for the next morning, at least suffient to cover up the "generous amount of flesh" which caught my attention the night before !

I must admit it is however, rather amusing to observe the attitute of middle age bule women in hotel reception, when I walk through with a girl 1/2 (or (1/3 !) my age at 9am, especially if she hasn't brought the more modest attire to which I referred above!

Alifulani
08-06-04, 14:00
Still on the topic of attire. One of my most uncomfortable experiences was sharing an elevator (lift) with a group of middle aged bule women and of course my evening's conquest ready to spill out of her spandex tube top.

The old hens were clucking and frowning furiously at the old rooster with his young chick. The girl didn't make things easier. Sensing the discomfort of the situation she purposefully added extra jiggle and wiggle to her every move.

It's at times like this, it seems as if the earth moves a little slower. You wonder if the lift is operated by an old man with a hand crank. Will there be no end to this? Then, the doors open and you walk outside on your floor. The doors close behind you and you hear the women in the lift talking about you as the volume slowly fades.

Walking toward your room, you catch a glimpse of her fine body and that great ass in the skin tight pants, and you ask yourself: "is it worth the aggravation ?". You're dammed right it is!

AF

1Ball
08-07-04, 00:36
Alifulani, reading your report transported me to at least a dozen elevators i have shared with bule women and men. I can see them now, clucking away in disgust. Too funnny.

anyone remember Julia Roberts and Richard Gere in the elevator? She got the lift attendant all steamed up :)

Bulai69
08-07-04, 09:21
I'm sure we've all had the lift/elevator experience ! But don't forget, no matter what impression the bule men give they are just jealous of you and no matter what impression the old women give they are jealous of the girl so what the hell ! The best reaction from you is to look them in they eye and smile at them - maybe even give them a polite "good night" as you walk out of the lift. I've done that many times - it makes you feel better and makes them more embarrassed than you!

yellowater
08-07-04, 22:23
Guys just wanna say is a big thank you to all you mongers who post here. Your reviews are very informative and helpful to myself a newbie monger. I will be in JKT on the 10/8 and look forward to much phishing. Again cheers!

Dajiba
08-10-04, 08:24
Can anyone here tell me whats the going rate now in JK. I m new to this forum and want to visit Indonesia this coming month.

Thanks and happy hunting!

Woodman
08-10-04, 16:49
I will be visiting Jakarta in two weeks, and in going through all the reports I noticed that everyone keeps referring to "BATS". What is it, and where is it?

Thanks,

Woodman

LuvumBare
08-10-04, 21:14
Help:

I will be attending a meeting in the Borobudur Hotel in Oct.

Due to the nature of the group and my visibility, I cannot do a "walk of shame".

Does anyone know if Borobudur has any "in-house" services?

If not, are there any reliable phone delivery services?

'bare

Pete33
08-11-04, 04:05
Kick Ass buddy,

Referring to your PM on the question about Taman Sari #75, please see hereunder below the very excellent notes and photo of the location taken by my goodfriend JAD buddy, dated 07-28-04. Just grab a hotel cab, have him wait whilst you do your selection.

I totally agree with JAD buddy that Taman Sari #75 may be sometimes racist towards us bulai [foreign white devils]; however, I have no problem whatsoever. Maybe because I do speak the Bahasa Indonesia fluently and am more humble than the average Javanese.

Also, as suggested by JAD buddy, please do try the one at Sukarjo W. #101. I have not been there, will do so on my next trip to lovely Batavia [Jakarta]. Thanks to you JAD buddy.

Ciao

Menteng
08-11-04, 12:10
Woodman,

B ar
A t
T he
S hangrila.

Shangrila is as you may know by now, a hotel in Jakarta.

Monger II,

It depends of where you go. Read the reports in this forum and you will know the common prices in the places frequented by the bule's. Tighter budget? Go to the Kota area!

God of Gamblers
08-11-04, 13:45
I'm setting up a gig on the weekend with a new conquest. Does anyone know a short-time in Central Jakarta? And not on Jaksa... Wahid Hasyim has some places but most ask for ID. Any other places? What about Sabang or somewhere near Sudirman? Any ideas. Thanks in advance.

Menteng
08-11-04, 22:41
I haven't been there myself, but what about the Menteng hotels or the Sofyan hotels.

Bulai69
08-12-04, 01:18
LuvumBare - Borobudur has in house massage but you will find it very expensive, also probably mediocre. I've stayed once or twice recently and been asked 100USD for HJ ! There are many out call services in JKT, I've used a few when I've had very limited time but rarely had good service and sometimes very poor. But I do have one or two good numbers if you want to PM me.

A better solution I would suggest is to find your own girl (plenty of advice on this in the forum) and then to avoid the "walk of shame" (it should be known as "walk of pride" I think !) simply engage the services of a friendly doorman who will meet your girl at the door and then see her out safely when she leaves. Target a friendly looking guy and tell him you are going to be around for several weeks. Tell him your "problem" and you can be certain of his support in avoiding it: quite obviously, you will have to pay him. He will also have to pay off others to turn a blind eye so it's worth being fairly generous. 100k would be generous/sufficient and it would enable a more cost effective deal overall.

Bra Bus
08-12-04, 12:10
LuvumBare,

If you stay at borobudur hotel what you can do is to go down at nite at Manhattan club. The club offer karaoke, disco. It is one of the hottest place, what you can do is go down to the karaoke and they have a lot of selection of local and chinese. The local you can book for 6hr through her mamasan or can negotiate with her directly for cheaper and bring it to the room. Or you can pick up in the club for cheaper price.

Good luck

LuvumBare
08-12-04, 16:25
Bulai69,

As always I can count on the sage advice of a senior member.

Thank You,

'bare

Woodman
08-12-04, 19:11
I know that everyone says ALL hotels in Jakarta are "girl friendly", however I have to ask. I have a reservation at the Hyatt, and I want to confirm it is gf. I see on the map it is next to the Plaza Indonesia, so it could prove to be a good hunting ground.

Thanks.

Woodman

GoodEnough
08-13-04, 11:44
Guys:

I will be making my first trip back to Jakarta in about 2 years, and I'm sure that everything has changed since I was last there. I used to have really good luck at the Hard Rock and the bar/resto in the basement of the Hyatt Ayaduta. Are these places still worth checking out?

I would appreciate any advice on where to go to pick up a girl who will stay the night and who has at least enough money to go into a decent place and order a drink.

Thanks in advance.

GoodEnough

Woodman
08-13-04, 16:04
I know that it has been said in the forum that "All Hotels: in Jakarta are girl friendly, but I will be arriving next week and would like to know if the Hyatt is in that catagory.

Thanks,

Woodman

Bulai69
08-13-04, 20:08
GoodEnough - not much has changed, but picking up on your comments, HRC has now moved across the road. I suggest you do a "search" on my postings and you'll see where it is and also comments on the new shopping mall (extension to Plaza Indonesia). The bar in Aryaduta basement is a very poor place indeed in my recent experience and given it's somewhat remote from other places I wouldn't even bother to go. I know it used to OK but it isn't now.

Finding a girl who will "stay the night" is something you could achieve blindfold in 5 minutes but the bit about having money to "buy a drink in a decent place" probably limits you to a million or so. More seriously, the quickest way (but not the cheapest) to satisfy all criteria is to go 30Bar, BATS or CJ's. Again you can find postings and photos from me and other contributors on these places. They haven't changed much in two years unless you where in JKT when BATS was closed down due to labour problems.

Depending on your definition of "decent", the next level (down) would be JJ's, Blok M bars and Stadium, the latter being more appropriate for adventure seekers and risk takers.

If you want really good quality girls who might even have enough money to buy you a drink as well as themselves, I suggest you do some serious mall wandering from 4pm onwards: again, many postings on this subject

Bulai69
08-13-04, 23:31
Woodman - Yes, there is no problem getting girls in or out but the Hyatt is particularly hot on challenging girls who come in alone so you must always escort them in and out.

GoodEnough
08-14-04, 02:37
Bulai69:

Thanks for the quick response. I know all of the places you mentioned, and I will follow your advice. I don't much like the Blok M bars, and I will avoid them, but I will hit BATs and CJs, and I've always enjoyed mall crawling there and had some decent success with this approach.

I've been here in the Philippines for the past 8 months and prior to that was in Vietname for 6 months, so I have not exactly been starving for pussy. I have always liked Indonesia though, and spent several years there during another chapter in my life. I look forward to being there for a week or so.

I'll post the experience when I return.

GE

Bulai69
08-14-04, 17:10
GoodEnough. I agree about Blok M bars I very rarely go there myself, malls are the main thing for me. One difference you may find even in the last 2 years is prices asked by semi-pros in the places you said you would visit. They've risen quite a bit. I'm sure you are not the kind of guy who will get "over-charged" but, as you may have read already, the "asking price", especially in BATS, is 100USD. Trouble is a lot of bule's pay it (fairly obviously or they wouldn't ask it).

GoodEnough
08-14-04, 18:16
Bulai69:
Thanks. This is one bule who wouuld laugh his ass off at being asked for $100. I just called a long-time Indonesian friend of mine today whom I haven't seen in several years. He's going to be there when I am in Jakarta, and I'm sure he will have some interesting places to take me as well. The last time I was there, he and I were having coffee one night in some new, upscale coffee shop, I started chatting with one of the young things at the adjacent table, and wound up spending three days with her. I think the total investment was money for a few taxis and a bottle of perfume. That's more my style.

Remember, I'm in the Philippines, so I am not exactly starving for pussy here. I like the Filipinas, but there's just something about Indonesian women that turns me on more. Sounds from your name that you live there, so I'm sure you know what I mean.

What's the story on the current malls? I'm sure there are new ones since I've been there. My office is right next to Serena, so that's where I typically cruise during the lunch hour and right after work. There must be alot of more trendy places though by now. Where have you had the most success?

Thanks for the help. If you ever get over to Davao, I'll reciprocate.

GE

Jkt After Dark 2
08-15-04, 15:54
Pete33,

Sukarjo W. #101. is a joke. Their attitudes are bad. You have paid their fee. But, they are acting as if they are doing a big favour for you. Girls don't seem to be happy with their job. I had pictures of the girls in the showroom some where. I remember I posted these pictures in other forum. I just couldn't refresh my memory. Taman Sari #75 is more ethical. Girls are trained to behave. The drawback is they are racist.

For 150K for ST plus tips. Not to mention the motel room. I think you can save all the hassle by going straight to one of these 200-300K for 1 hr bordellos in the same area. They are the same quality.

Cheers,

Jakarta After Dark

Jkt After Dark 2
08-15-04, 15:56
To: all ho mongers who sent me PM and emails

I received many PM and emails regarding pricing. I hope I answered everything here.

For happy ending in spa. Going on rate should be 200-300K for the massage. 500K for the tip. All around 700-800K in damage.

For escort service. Going on rate should start from 2-3 million for ST. Going on rate for legit models should start from 8 million for ST.

Cheers,

Jakarta After Dark

Bulai69
08-15-04, 20:22
GoodEnough, the girls who ask USD100 will usually settle for Rp300k, sometimes less if you wait. As I said I prefer mall hunting where if you are lucky you can get them for nothing - as in your example. The best (quality) is undoubtedly Plaza Senayan followed by Plaza Indonesia - especially the extension which you won't have seen. I've written more on both these places in previous posts. Sadly I don't live in Jakarta I'm just a regular long term visitor, usually a week at a time but the work element is just an hour or so every other day leaving me plenty of time for other more worthwhile activities!

Jakarta Boy
08-16-04, 05:58
Been mongering around Jakarta lately, found this sweet young thing after school at Blok M Plaza, so innocent, screams and moans all night. Total amateur, I love it!Only asked for cab money, food money and bought her some alcohol. Total rp 300,000.

Jakarta Boy
08-16-04, 06:09
Dara, so young and so sweet, every teenage wet dream, found her at Pondok Indah Mall with her friends. Bought her a Guess shirt, total cost with food and beverage, to make her and her friends happy,Rp 600,000, so worth it! Just a sample of what is possible in sin city Jakarta

She is the one in black, second from the right.

Teegee
08-16-04, 07:03
All punters:

US$ 100 is a dream come true for most Indo girls. If one is not a total desperado one should never invest that much. Personally I agree with Bulai that there are endless possibilities around the malls, take away joints, cafes etc. Surely if one is in a hurry places like Blok M are handy,but even there the ratio of girls to Bulle is something like 20 to one.

Indo girls have by far the greatest charm and selfconfidence of any asian girls. The greatest advantage is that one has more chances to run into an educated girl than lets say in Thailand or the Phillipines. Also as many time mentioned here on the forum, the openess in matters of sexuality is even for me often surprising.

Have fun

John Aldrich
08-16-04, 18:57
Bulai 69,

You are absolutely right. The girls who ask for USD100 at Bats or at 30+ normally land up at Retro around or after 1 and are available not only for 300, sometimes even lower.

The day before yesterday night, I was at Balehair in Gatot Subroto. It has a fabulous food court which swarms with Ayam in the evenings after around 8 pm. There is a band which keeps churning out music. You could see the locals coming in there for their dinner. They have a KFC, Sari Kuring is also there apart from the newly opened New Zealand Ice Cream joint. I picked up my food in one of the joints and occupied a table a little bit far of from the band around 9 pm. A girl came and asked me whether she could occupy the spare seat. I obliged and then started chatting up. We finished dinner and I offered to buy her an ice cream and she readily agreed. We finished ice cream and came out. I offered to drop her in her place in Pasar Minggu. Though a bit hesitant she finally agreed. Asked her whether she cared for a drink. She thought I was taking her to a Bar, but I drove straight to my guest house. And there offered her a Gin Tonic and was then upto my act. She agreed for the pix, but not naked. I could manage only these two pix of hers. Her name is Rini. Works for a Finance consulting company in Patra Jasa is what she claimed. I offered her 300K at the end of the rendezvous as Taxi money though I dropped her. Very active in bed. Nothing like mating an amateur. The action ends in satisfaction.

John Aldrich
08-16-04, 18:59
Here is another one of Rini. I could not go beyond this because she did not want me to shoot her naked.

GoodEnough
08-17-04, 13:52
John Aldrich:

I enjoyed your posts and the pictures. She's really a good looking girl. I do not know the place Balehair's to which you referred. Is it new? Is it a regular hang out for ladies looking to score a bule or did you just get lucky?

Thanks in advance.

GE

FoxesHunter
08-17-04, 16:03
A short visit in Jakarta

Hi, I have just visited Jakarta fot three days only and I'd like to visit it again for more days. I had a good experience.
I met two girls. The first one, I'm sorry if I don't remember her name, she had not a wonderful body but a wonderful mouth and she gave me the best blow job in my life. I met her close to Stadium disco. I gave her 200 IDR for short time.
The second girl had a beatiful body and she gave me two wonderful hours. I made everithing with her. Her name is Cindy and I met her in Block M. Both girls were street workers.
I'd like to meet others street workers in Jakarta.

FoxesHunter
08-17-04, 16:06
The best street to meet street workers in Jakarta?

Hi, I post again to know the best street in Jakarta where I can meet many street workers.
Can you give me one or two streets?
Thank you

John Aldrich
08-17-04, 16:40
Balehair is a pretty old place and the only crowd that you find there is of locals. It is more of a Food court and also has some garment shops thrown in. Every day starting 7 pm there is a band which plays music in the podium on the centre of the food court. You can never miss this place. It is diagonally opposite Patra Jasa Building on Gatot Subroto with a large KFC sign and Sari Kuring sign board. Yes there are lot of youngsters hanging around there. They come there mostly for their dinner and also play pool there. I dont think Girls hang around there looking for customers. It could be something like mall wandering. But there could be one odd horny females around. I guess I was lucky that I encountered the right female at the right time. But then Jakarta never stops surprising you. Vive La Jakarta.

This evening I was in Melwai. Hardly any crowd and the girls were telling there were no customers around at all for the past 4 days due to the Independence day.

Kodok
08-17-04, 17:30
anyone know a place that has girls in school uniforms?

i am not necessarily looking for an **** girl, but i know a place called schoolzone in bangkok and there is something about a girl in a nice school like uniform that really looks hot.

Kodok
08-17-04, 17:34
Where is the best place to get local CHINESE girls?

Especially in the afternoons.

I've been to Bintang Mawar a few times with mixed results. One time I ended up taking a cute indo girl because I got tired of waiting for a chinese girl. The other time I got a cute little chinese girl after only about 15 mins (her name was Lani, and she said she only comes there about once a month or so...) She really had a nice body, and her skin tight black mini skirt and top that didn't cover her tummy made the sale for me. Once we went upstairs she had a some nice pink THONG panties under that black mini skirt. Nice afternoon enjoyment.

Bulai69
08-17-04, 19:18
It's worth noting that if you are near Patra Jasa and you don't find anything at Balehair you could always look in at Oasis - I've posted on this before. A point John A did not mention is that you may need some bahasa Indonesia if you are hunting in this area, it's not like PS or PI as I'm sure he will agree. I wonder if Rini spoke much English, maybe she did if she works for a Finance consulting company. By the way, in case anybody is wondering, when John spoke of "ayam" he was refering to young girls who may be looking around: ayam = chicken !

Jaimito Cartero
08-17-04, 22:59
I'm going to be in Bali for 3 1/2 weeks next month, and am considering flying to Jakarta for a week. While I've never been in Indonesia before, what I saw of Indonesian girls in Malaysia made me interested.

I've had some helpful PM's on things/places to do, but if anyone has some interesting things to do in Jakarta for a week or so, post them here, or PM me.

Hawaii
08-18-04, 05:20
John Aldrich,

Many of the girls in Jakarta or Surabaya work as a freelance finance company such as Insurance agent, commodity trader or credit card agent. Sometime these girls also work as a freelance guide or freelance prostitute.

They got alot of commission by selling all of the above and many of their rich clients wanted extra services such is sex so when they say a finance company, it is normally a subcontractror company and not the real company.

But anyhow who cares whether they are working girls or not as long as keep everybody happy.

Menteng
08-18-04, 11:49
Jaimito,

There's a lot of information to be found in this forum. But if you feel more comfortable with direct information, I'm sure JAD, John Aldrich or Bulai69 will be happy to help you. Besides I'll be in Jakarta myself starting on 23/9. If you want, we might meet. Con mucho gusto!

John Aldrich
08-18-04, 15:17
Yes Bulai 69, you are absolutely right. And you forgot to mention that Oasis offers one of the best massages in Jakarta with some of the most sexiest girls in town.

And Bulai 69, the one thing that really impressed me about oasis is that the girl in the picture is the same that gives you the massage and the pictures are the most recent ones taken of the girl. Unlike most MP's which has a picture of the teenage version of a late 30's female. And most of the time you select one and find someone else barging in to do the job.

And oasis is open beteeen 10 am and 10 pm and they also have a Karaoke which is open till 1 am and the girl with a fabulous skill of giving a BJ in the Karaoke joint is Sela. Ask for this slim cutie. And she will give you one of the most memorable moments there.