PDA

View Full Version : 2003-2006 Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Knight 1001
11-07-05, 15:08
Some of us will be looking forward to your posts on the Indian forum. Good luck though as for me it's definitely a dead country (as far as our favorite passtime that is...)
Other guys: hold your horses, don't jump at me throat here , ok?
Cheers

Hi Chalk,

You are absolutely correct in some ways. this is a photo board, and therefore my last post here( it will continue on the appropriate board), but you do deserve a reply.
I have no post because I have never done this before (yes - never).

I responded on the Indonesia board because I did read more than just where I was going., and saw an element of unfairness that I believed deserved a response.
I clearly have much to learn, and as usual, the best lessons are those that are self taught (not bad for someone whose literacy is questionable, don't you think)
I will PM you after my trip to India, as well as post it, good or bad.

Willy

Bill Sg
11-09-05, 22:46
India is extremely good if you have the right contact. I had a great fun during my recent trip.

Some of us will be looking forward to your posts on the Indian forum. Good luck though as for me it's definitely a dead country (as far as our favorite passtime that is...)

Other guys: hold your horses, don't jump at me throat here , ok?

Cheers

Smoothy
11-12-05, 02:30
India is extremely good if you have the right contact. I had a great fun during my recent trip.

Prison is good if you have the right contact too. That is true for anywhere.

In my opinion, India is one of the worst countries in the world for guys (non hindi speaking) who are making short visits and looking to have some fun with some ladies. I've been to India at least 30 times. I've NEVER had any fun. It's just too much trouble to even try, so I gave up the last 10 trips or so. Bangladesh and Pakistan are more of the same.

MarkIII
11-12-05, 12:29
Why all the discussion?? As said before this particular section is for photos only !!! Please post your thoughts and beliefs in their appropriate sections.

MarkIII

Smoothy
11-13-05, 06:25
Why all the discussion?? As said before this particular section is for photos only !!! Please post your thoughts and beliefs in their appropriate sections.

MarkIII

I agree that this thread should be photos only. Although why didn't you post a pic in your post while you were at it?

Anyway, Here's a pic to get back on track.

Khanaan
11-13-05, 07:45
Could someone tell me if my spelling for Indonesia is correct , or has it mysteriously changed over night to India.

William Saw
11-16-05, 00:54
i guess not much people read about sex in india so u got to go into the indonesian
threads grow up and dont use sg. it means u are from singapore.
singaporean know how to read this is an indonesia thread not india

Menteng
11-24-05, 05:55
Just to keep this photogallery alive, here are some photo's I made last week.

Bulai, it's the one you met at Starbuck's late that night.

Bulai69
11-24-05, 11:11
Hi Menteng! Good pics! At first I thought you meant the one I picked up in Starbucks PI but who failed to turn up at my hotel? But I think you mean 24hr Starbucks Sarinah right? That's a good area for mongering in my experience - especially Oh la la cafe

Sumart
11-26-05, 16:40
Did some daytime action in the fuck houses in Sanur. Got BBBJ CIM and all positions for 150'000 one hour. Girl 1, 21 years old (did like to show the face for the pic)

Sumart
11-26-05, 16:42
Did some daytime action in the fuck houses in Sanur. Got BBBJ CIM and all positions for 150'000 one hour. Girl 2, 20 years old

Menteng
11-27-05, 15:42
Bulai,

Yes she's the one at 24 hour Starbucks.

BTW, we will meet after 12/10. Just call or send an sms.

Lord Farquard
12-01-05, 00:49
Did some daytime action in the fuck houses in Sanur. Got BBBJ CIM and all positions for 150'000 one hour. Girl 2, 20 years oldI am planning a trip to Bali in March. Any directions and locations would be helpful.

Thanks

Menteng
12-03-05, 14:27
The backdoor one. Sorry, no proof, but take my word for it.

Hanqe
12-04-05, 11:38
I have posted some reports. You are welcome to read them under "Hanqe - messages sent"

I am planning a trip to Bali in March. Any directions and locations would be helpful.

Thanks

Lust For Ladies
12-13-05, 13:10
Below is a freelancer that I founds at Steps Bar in Batam...she offered pretty much the standard fair for the island...everything except for rear entry. The bbbjtcim was fun but it was obvious that she was not that fond of "man juice" by the way she gagged and spit afterwards...but hell it sure was fun was fun listening to her!! :)

Lusty

Lust For Ladies
12-13-05, 13:32
Below are several pics of a singapore hottie (Actually she was from Vietnam...Hochi men I believe). I found her in Ipanema bar...she was definitely a keeper...gave it her best and only left when I had finally popped for the last time...she gave me 3 pops in 2 hrs...a record in my book. v(By the way she likes "man-juice" and had no problem playing with my goo afterwords.)

Anyway, enjoy

Lusty

Lust For Ladies
12-13-05, 13:35
She truly had a fabulous body. All natural of course, and a GREAT RACK!

Rainman 2108
12-14-05, 04:10
She truly had a fabulous body. All natural of course, and a GREAT RACK!They are nice. But shouldn't these be in the Singapore section?

Robbaf
12-17-05, 10:57
She truly had a fabulous body. All natural of course, and a GREAT RACK!Saw these same pictures in the Thailand link today. Someone is posting incorrectly.

Bulai69
12-17-05, 18:05
You can find her in Jaksa or 30Bar (at double the price). One of my "finds" last week. Somewhat too "wild" for my taste but may suit some!

Bulai69
12-17-05, 18:10
Really excellent find for my taste as far as capability and gfe concerned - 10/10 in fact. Prefer slimmer body. She works in a mall and said she didn't mind her photo on the net! Sorry about quality

BuleDaddy
12-18-05, 21:08
Did some daytime action in the fuck houses in Sanur. Got BBBJ CIM and all positions for 150'000 one hour. Girl 2, 20 years oldWhat is the location of the cat houses in Sanur? I couldn't find them. Addresses with an X at the end or something.

I always had some pushy local guy bring one on a motorbike and the girls were all very accomadating and decent looking but I'd rather pick them myself and do it on the premisis.

And what kind of "head only" condom is that you have in in the pic?

Menteng
12-20-05, 12:22
What is the location of the cat houses in Sanur? I'd rather pick them myself and do it on the premisis.

RTFF and look for my latest FR's!

Knight 1001
12-21-05, 09:45
Willie

I am not surprised of your reaction. In fact I have found out that the members of the India forum are quite un-friendly and un-helpful, save for one or two exceptions. Why ? , I really do not have a clue other than to think that it may be because of the hardship it takes to get anything worthwhile. So good luck though I have found that India is really lousy as far as mongering goes.

Note: my apologies to the other members as I know this is not the India forum.

Ciao

Hi Guys,

I think your comments are completely unfair.

I am also a newbie, although not in Indonesia, and made a similar request about India.

I am not a lazy f***er who can't be bothered to read the board - I did, and found that I was unfamiliar with the places, terms, people and everything else, so a large part of what was written I could not make sense of.

If this board is about sharing information and experiences, how is a newbie supposed to contribute anything worthwhile - we are newbies, we don;t have anything to contribute .......... yet.

We are looking to the guys with knowledge, to share that knowledge so we can all learn and contribute, and hopefully become as knowledgeable as you guys.

I am still going to India - I guess I will have to just find out for myself

Trojan1
12-24-05, 18:56
Spent a night in Jakarta 2 days ago and couldn't resist getting some action. The pussy was nice and tight.

Menteng
12-26-05, 14:45
While cruising Jakarta, I made these photo's. Hope you will enjoy rearvieuws ;-) and some bush.

Jb Cool
12-28-05, 00:59
My Apologies too for posting in this forum, but I'm not sure if it is possible to reply to this particular post but have the reply appear in India forum.

India is not really a good mongering destination. In general, you are not going to find working girls in India with the type of customer service attitude that you would find in places like BKK, Phillippines, DR etc. Another big problem is that there is no way to get action in India without dealing with sleazy and slimy pimps. There is no way to browse, select and negotiate directly with the providers. That's a huge turnoff for me.

That said, if one is going to India anyway, and is interested in exploring the possibilities while there, here are a few tips:

- Most large cities have a well known red-light district. Plenty of cheap sex available in these areas. Though, the quality in these areas is extremely low and not a service oriented mindset at all. These should run you between $10-$20.
- Similarly, most large cities have well established network of pimps who facilitate all aspects of the transaction. Typically, there are hotels that are well known for mongering and rent out rooms by the hour. Employees at such hotels can hook you up with pimps easily. These should run you from $50 to $150 short term.
- Finally, with the right connection and willingness to pay the right price, model quality providers can be had. Prices in this category should run you from $200-$400 for short term. These aren't easily found without the right connection.

Hope this helps.

Willie

I am not surprised of your reaction. In fact I have found out that the members of the India forum are quite un-friendly and un-helpful, save for one or two exceptions. Why ? , I really do not have a clue other than to think that it may be because of the hardship it takes to get anything worthwhile. So good luck though I have found that India is really lousy as far as mongering goes.

Note: my apologies to the other members as I know this is not the India forum.

Ciao

Menteng
12-28-05, 16:22
JBCool,

You don't have to apologize, just don't post it here!!!

Smoothy
12-28-05, 19:47
You are spot on. India is horrible for mongering. Absolutely horrible. There was some guy on here trying to say it was good not too long ago. That's nothing but a lie. I'm glad you set it straight.

Now we can go back to discussing the multitude of girls Bulai picked up at Atrium mall this week.

Menteng
01-03-06, 05:33
Shame on you guys! Where are the photo's?
Let me start!

Menteng
01-10-06, 04:41
For my friend Bulai69 {others are allowed to enjoy too ;-)}

Mind you, this is only half of the quantity (tity?)

KL Guy
01-10-06, 08:46
TQ for sharing with us . Nice jugs. I'll be in Jak next month. Would u be there?

For my friend Bulai69 {others are allowed to enjoy too ;-)}

Mind you, this is only half of the quantity (tity?)

Asian Rain
01-10-06, 18:54
Her ass just kept giving and giving... but not more than I could take. Last three pics tell the tale of her defiled tail vividly. Enjoy, AR+

Asian Rain
01-10-06, 18:57
Mmmm... that shaved oiled beaver... she was so horny - kept grabbing her tits and tweaking her nipples. Poked that little pussy from every direction... I loved it how she put her legs on top of mine for the cowgirl... wish more girls used that technique.

Asian Rain
01-10-06, 19:14
Kicked off my 2006 mongering calendar with a trip to Jakarta... was happy to see the old sights and smells. No time to process the video from the visit yet (apologies to Bos Menteng), so I thought I would pick up on the anal topic below. This premium pickup came from the most unlikely of places - Oscar's on Faletehan. Yeah, I can't figure out how she sunk so low. She was slumming with a friend. As soon as I saw her slink in I went straight over to say hello.

She identified herself as a pro by immediately quoting US100, which got knocked down once I brought her to the reality that she was in a dump. She bragged that she could do "everything" for me... I pointed to her ass and she nodded. We ended up at Rp450k and I was feeling grateful. In the taxi she tells me she is a regular of some other bar and has a German BF, so I know she has a well-trained ass.

Get back to the hotel and the honey starts to flow... the pics tell all, so I will let them tell the story.

WARNING: If you are squeamish about hard action, it is best to give these pics a skip. If you DO view the pics and want to share your petty criticisms, we welcome your views here: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34378

Enjoy enjoy enjoy! AR+

Jasss
01-10-06, 19:19
well done id bare back that lovely pussy 2.

Crazy Swede
01-10-06, 19:25
Hard core action ??
This is the same treatment i use to give my g/f´s here in Sweden as a good family father .. no more , no less :D
Great pics´as always .. especially this one ;)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34378

I will try to capture a few "Moments of Love" in Thailand with in 22 days now .. can´t wait , im all exited :D

Keep it in there ..

cs//

Regulr Travlr
01-10-06, 20:45
AR

Some really great action pics. I would love to see a video of this!

Missing some shots of your Asian Rain on her though

By the way that tatoo in pic 2 translates to "Insert Penis Below"

Traveler

Zero
01-11-06, 11:27
AR,
Simply Breathtaking.....clean shaved pussy couple with anal action...
mmmm...looking at it already give me orgasm..
If you don't mind, can you share the girls number with me? Just PM me
Thank you a bunch

Yendor
01-11-06, 11:54
AR - again, simply great work (in all senses of the word).

Y

Menteng
01-11-06, 13:47
Menteng - Is she one of the girls from Sarinah, friend of the 16 year old?

Yes, she was the youngest with her 19 years!

Menteng
01-11-06, 14:00
Great pics AR!

I'm not really anxious to do anal, but now I can't wait to meet the girl again who promised me to let me deflower her *.The two previous times it was too painful for her to continue, so hopefully next time I will score!

Asian Rain
01-11-06, 14:45
Gents, Unfortunately, after pumping her pussy and ass so hard for less than half the rate she normally gets, that girl wasn't very keen to share any contact info with me. Although anal is definitely not the service norm, I have had pretty good luck boofing girls from the Faletehan bars. Hit and miss, so consider it a real bonus if you get anal action. Good luck, AR+

Bos Menteng, I feel as good taking a girl's anal virginity as I do plugging her pussy for the first time. Even giving a girl her first facial is a fun experience. Taking a girl's anal virginity can be a tough experience, so I always use a silicone-based lube (pic attached). Less discomfort for the girl translates into better fun for us. Also, silicone-based lubes are much less sloppy than water-based products and slide much better in a tight anal tube. Great for tight young pussies as well! ID Millenium brand is my product of choice... easy to order on the net or get at condom/sex-specialty shops like Condomania. I always have a bottle in my travel bag. Happy boofing, AR+

Master Diver II
01-12-06, 01:49
You've got to love it! AR why dont you ask the manufacturer if you could be their goodwill ambassador - after all your endorsements around the forum:D. Menteng, I'll be there next week - will you be around? I promise I'll try my hardest not to be held up:).

MD II

Fast Eddie 48
01-12-06, 04:14
AR

Some really great action pics. I would love to see a video of this!

Missing some shots of your Asian Rain on her though

By the way that tatoo in pic 2 translates to "Insert Penis Below"

Traveler

No traveler , it is the chinese word that mean tight and it sure look tight to
me , I hope asian rain will pm her contact info if I go back to jakarta this year

fast eddie 48

Menteng
01-12-06, 05:46
AR and MD, you don't happen to know where to get the lube in Jakarta?

MD, if it's hard, you will be held up ;-).
BTW I'm still in Jakarta. You've got my phonenumber, just contact me.

Kinda Nasty
01-12-06, 19:05
AR and MD, you don't happen to know where to get the lube in Jakarta?Or in Thailand? Astroglide (water-based lube) is fairly easy to find in the Sukhumvit pharmacies.

Trojan1
01-14-06, 11:01
Hotel Melawai in M Blok is a quiet pub and the girls are very friendly and ready to go. Mate of mine and I couldn't resist their advances; he took one and I had to make do with two as I was too nice to fend them off. They won't do 3some so I had to do them separately but they were at ease to watch the sessions. They left midday the next day for only 500, 000 for the two. Now that's cheap. Sorry had my hands full on the shagging, didn't have time for foto shoots. Here's a few. Forgot name of this chubby 19yo.

Trojan1
01-14-06, 11:04
Her 24yo friend, think the name is Dewia.

JohnTodd
01-15-06, 07:05
There were tons of ladies at the Hotel, I found this lady at approx $50US for ST.

ThaiVisitor
01-15-06, 16:08
I was in Jakarta just a couple of months back and I took this girl LT for 200,000 Rp.

Can't really remember the name of the place but the deco is something like a western pub although very much more rundown. The area is not too far away from the "Stadium" or maybe I walked alot. :D

Just thought to share some pics.

Cheers
Tee Vee

Kinda Nasty
01-15-06, 19:25
I was in Jakarta just a couple of months back and I took this girl LT for 200,000 Rp.Good deal! It's getting a little rare to find a post from someone who didn't overpay.

Bulai69
01-15-06, 21:11
She is very nice too look at anyway and you have demonstrated well that there is no need to pay stupid prices like 100USD!

One Wing Low
01-16-06, 01:15
...like she's half Caucasian, half Asian.

I was in Jakarta just a couple of months back and I took this girl LT for 200,000 Rp.

Just thought to share some pics.

Cheers
Tee Vee

ThaiVisitor
01-16-06, 06:33
...like she's half Caucasian, half Asian.
100% Indonesian :D

Can only communicated in Indonesian but hey, who cares!

Cheers
Tee Vee

ThaiVisitor
01-16-06, 06:38
She is very nice too look at anyway and you have demonstrated well that there is no need to pay stupid prices like 100USD!
I think prices goes with the place and also if they are FLs with or without papasan or mamasan.

If they are FLs on their own, it should be generally cheaper.

I was at Stadium and they wanted 800,000 Rp for ON. 1 Floor above at the Disco, they price was 650,000 Rp if I'm not wrong. But there are many joints with much cheaper prices around the areas. Not so upmarket in terms of deco, etc but you still get what you want, which is...sex.

Cheers
Tee Vee

Menteng
01-16-06, 11:43
Can't really remember the name of the place but the deco is something like a western pub although very much more rundown. The area is not too far away from the "Stadium" or maybe I walked alot. :D

Cheers
Tee Vee

I think it's TC or Sherrif at Lokasari.

ThaiVisitor
01-16-06, 12:06
I think it's TC or Sherrif at Lokasari.
It's actually in a larger complex whereby you can either enter from the complex or thru another entrance. It opens in the afternoon.

I understand these girls are "students" although I didn't asked them.

I had a friend who took 2 girls for 200,000 Rps (ST but hell, its a few hours). Apparently the girl was a bit afraid to go alone so suggested my friend to booked her friend. Frankly, I wouldn't mind too.

But frankly, I can't understand the vast difference in price in Jakarta.

Cheers
Tee Vee

Frank Africa
01-17-06, 19:15
It's actually in a larger complex whereby you can either enter from the complex or thru another entrance. It opens in the afternoon.

I understand these girls are "students" although I didn't asked them.

I had a friend who took 2 girls for 200,000 Rps (ST but hell, its a few hours). Apparently the girl was a bit afraid to go alone so suggested my friend to booked her friend. Frankly, I wouldn't mind too.

But frankly, I can't understand the vast difference in price in Jakarta.

Cheers
Tee Vee
A local once told me that the girls who are students and who hook up with guys to earn some pocket money are often referred to as "scholars" by the men.

The main reason for the vast difference in price in Jakarta seems to be that there are still a few suckers who go chasing after the girls without checking out this web site first! Girls will continue to ask for ridiculous prices (1 million and up) as long as they think they can get it. And apparently they are able to get that much from at least a few guys. There always seems to be some newbie who will pay the higher price, thinking that they're getting a bargain because it's less than the US or UK price.

Keep in mind that the same girl who asks for 1 million at BATS at 7 p.m. may be asking for 500,000 at 10 p.m., then will go to Blok M and settle for 300,000 at 1 a.m.

Remember also that there's no shame in politely saying "no" to these high prices. Last time I was at "My Bar" in Blok M (on a slow Monday evening), a cute girl (but not a raving beauty) with whom I was chatting first asked for 600,000 rupiah. When I politely refused the higher price, statiung that I knew that the local price was 300,000, she wasn't insulted at all, instead she immediately reduced her price to 300,000. [Later on she asked me how I knew what the local price was; I told her that I had heard from a friend, but I did not mention ISG]

The solution is simple, and has been written here many times before - we mongers need to hold the line against overpaying! And by overpaying, I don't mean paying a girl an extra 50,000 or even 100,000 tip above the agreed-upon 300,000 price because she was great in bed; that's ok. I mean paying ridiculous amounts of 1 million or more to an "average" girl.

Finally, I realize that there are some famous actresses and models in Jakarta who will expect 1 million, 2 million or even more, and I'm not talking about them - they are in a separate category.

One Wing Low
01-17-06, 20:42
Please post more details where one can find such cuties in Jakarta.

Tee Vee

Prosal
01-17-06, 21:05
Finally, I realize that there are some famous actresses and models in Jakarta who will expect 1 million, 2 million or even more, and I'm not talking about them - they are in a separate category.

Right. They are in a separate category.

But NO real model/actresse in JKT would sell her ass for a few millions rupias. Most of those girls come from wealthy families, belong to the indonesian 'elite', have a social position to hold, and usually have an Indonesian, Malaysian or Singaporean boyfriend (or sponsor) rich enough to pay for weekly shopping raids in Prada, Versace or Chopard stores, for some vacations to Paris or London, for the Grand Hyatt's gym 25 000 000 rps annual fee, ect.

No need to dream. For 300 000, 500 000 or even 1 000 000 rps, you get what you pay for. Kampung chicks.

Bulai69
01-17-06, 22:40
We've gone a bit of topic in this section but what you say, Frank Africa, is of course 100% correct. Too many people especially those who are maybe staying in BATS (I mean ShangriLa) and similar hotels just benchmark against US/European prices and think they've got a bargain at 100 USD (1 juta). The girls know that of course, which is why they go there.

And to answer One Wing Low's question, you can find girl like the one you are asking about all over the place, especially Blok M. Another very good place (daytime) is Atrium Mall. If you search on that you'll find many FR's from me and others and photo's too. It is impossible not to find a girl in there within 1 hour, though getting high quality will take more patience and certainly quick action as there will be 5 to 10 men for every such girl (unlike night clubs when it's often the opposite.)

Bulai69
01-17-06, 22:54
"But NO real model/actresse in JKT would sell her ass for a few millions rupias. Most of those girls come from wealthy families ... usually have ..... boyfriend .... to pay for... Prada, Versace or Chopard... Gym's annual fee..."

I half agree with what you say but not entirely....it rather depends on what you mean by "model". If you mean a girl who earns money from having her photo in (respectable) glossy magazines and doing occassional catwalk events in 5* hotels and malls then certainly they can "ascend" to that from non-wealthy families and certainly they can be "got" for less than "a few million rupiahs" - INITIALLY! I know a few girls in that catagory and one in particular who is extremely attractive and a body as good as any I've ever seen in real life or anywhere. She was my "girlfriend" for several months but she "turned the wick up" on her requirement for expensive presents to the extent that even my idiocy had to be curbed! For the first few "sessions" however, the "price" was reasonable for a "knock out", to use the term applied by another valued contributor to this forum who met her.

Smoothy
01-18-06, 01:48
Right. They are in a separate category.

But NO real model/actresse in JKT would sell her ass for a few millions rupias. Most of those girls come from wealthy families, belong to the indonesian 'elite', have a social position to hold, and usually have an Indonesian, Malaysian or Singaporean boyfriend (or sponsor) rich enough to pay for weekly shopping raids in Prada, Versace or Chopard, for some vacations to Paris or London, for the 25 000 000 rps annual fee of the Grand Hyatt's gym, ect.

No need to dream. For 300 000, 500 000 or even 1 000 000 rps, you get what you pay for. Kampung chicks.

I've never understood the fascination with the "actresses". The good looking "kampung chicks" are better looking than these "actresses" in most instances. I don't care if they are on TV. All I care about is whether or not they are hot and can give a good bj.

One Wing Low
01-18-06, 02:50
i did not know indonesia has such beauties.

the girls i met in brothels in the bintam islands were not so good looking. they were small, undernourished, dark, bad hair, bad-looking bodies, bad manners...they seemed reluctant to fuck foreigners. the cabbies drove me everywhere to a couple brothels and karaoke bars. i could not find anyone i would fuck.

after driving around for a couple hours, i found one cute little girl in a karaoke bar. she was a small girl, wore plain street clothes, has a face preettier than local average girls, but nothing special. she would just sit there on the couch, not moving or saying anything. after spending the entire afternoon searching, i wanted to fuck her. i told the cabbie to make the arrangement but she would not do it. no reason was offered. i could not get straight answers from the cabbie.

i met a bunch of cute garuda flight attendants in a hotel bar in los angeles in lax. they were all taller, with beautiful, lanky bodies, lighter skin and pretty faces. one of the cuties was very interested in me, but she would not go with me to the room for a fuck because of peer pressure from the other girls. based on their exotic good looks, i could have fucked everyone of them at least once during the night, but they did not seem open to group sex. i was just flirting around with all of them, which was fun.

they were talking about an accident involving a garuda jet which overshot the runway, skidded to a stop, very stuck in the mud. before the passengers even knew what happened, the doors were popped open and the cockpit crew, as well as the cabin crew, jumped off the plane, leaving the passengers to fend for themselves. must have been a scary ride.

they talked about the famous video footage of a flight attendant in an air florida crash in washington dc, back in the 80's. she was freezing to death in the potomac river, but was still trying desparately to rescue the freezing male passengers around her, yielding the helicopter lift to them, when she could have easily taken it for herself.

that was one of the reason the cute little garuda flight attendant wanted to leave indonesia and live in the us. the other reason was that she had a lot of her personal possessions stolen every other week in jakarta. one time she came back from a trip, her whole house had been looted. the thieves had stolen everything, including toilet bowls and light fixtures. she did not even have a toilet to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) in.

i kept in touch with her via email. eventually she married one of the older guys who worked at lax. she had been trying to find ways to move to the us all along. that was the closest to it.

i have other tales about foreign flight attendants which belong in other forums. flight attendants working for aa, ua, northwest, continental...are all unionized grandmas. no need to chase them!

would like to see more pics of indonesian cuties, and report of hot locations with the best local talents, to prepare my itineraries this summer.

every once in awhile, along comes a girl that can take your breath away. i humbly offer one of my candidates from jakarta. she is no longer in the business but i suspect supplements her small income when emergencies arise.
af

Lustforthrust
01-18-06, 10:06
Keep in mind that the same girl who asks for 1 million at BATS at 7 p.m. may be asking for 500,000 at 10 p.m. _ _ _

Its not 300k to 500k (short time) depending on the girl and your negotiating skills at BATS?

Lustforthrust
01-18-06, 10:07
I met a bunch of cute Garuda flight attendants in a hotel bar in Los Angeles in LAX. _ _ _ _

Garuda flies to LAX?

Ekspat
01-18-06, 10:35
Its not 300k to 500k (short time) depending on the girl and your negotiating skills at BATS?

It's for LT.

Cheers!

Member #1210
01-18-06, 15:26
Garuda flies to LAX?

They have stopped their service a long long time ago.

Peskadot
01-19-06, 00:43
They have stopped their service a long long time ago.Continental flies to Dempasar from LAX via Hawaii and Guam.

Menteng
01-20-06, 05:25
Hmmm, uurgh, Peskadot,

It is not about which carrier flies to Indonesia, but more about questioning the remarks of OWL about Garuda stewardesses! Since Garuda has stopped it's services a long, long time ago, how reliable is his information?

Peskadot
01-20-06, 06:00
Hmmm, uurgh, Peskadot,

It is not about which carrier flies to Indonesia, but more about questioning the remarks of OWL about Garuda stewardesses! Since Garuda has stopped it's services a long, long time ago, how reliable is his information?Menteng,

I guess I missed the boat on that exchange, or isn't this the Photo Gallery string anyway.

Peskadot

Menteng
01-21-06, 05:55
Menteng,

or isn't this the Photo Gallery string anyway.

Peskadot

A sound remark! But since you posted in this section, I answered here.
No more on this subject in here from now on.

Beno69
01-22-06, 09:46
2 nice , sweet Girls from Kuta (sometimes)

Sojourner
02-04-06, 03:00
Sarah looks very nice and Ayu is near perfection!! Is Kuta a club? what was the price of such great company?

-S

Nytol
02-04-06, 11:03
Sarah looks very nice and Ayu is near perfection!! Is Kuta a club? what was the price of such great company?

-SKuta is a town where much of the surfing & beaches take place. I've only been to Bali once before, but I think it is south of Seminyak, where there are nightclubs, and west of Sanur, where the Dian Ayu is... Sanur is also by the sea, but I don't think you can swim there because the waves are rough.

Trojan1
02-09-06, 16:39
A few more Jakarta pussies from my July trip.

Smoothy
02-09-06, 19:07
Yuck, I think I might throw up.

Bez Bezarra
02-10-06, 13:47
Hey, why are ya gaggin' and pukin'?

You got issues with water buffalo vaginas?

Haven't been spending much time out in the rice patties, huh?

Can you say "mooooo" in bahasa?

FlyingVisitor
02-12-06, 13:29
Well, I enjoyed your July pictures from Jakarta.

Did you do your "work" bareback (photo # 3) ?

FV.

Menteng
02-17-06, 04:49
I noticed that I've posted more than 300 times. So let me treat you on some sweets.

Menteng
02-17-06, 04:53
Here's more!

Ekspat
02-17-06, 05:42
Here's more!

One more.........
Cheers!

JonTom
02-17-06, 11:58
Hi brother Menteng:

Thanks for the photos - excellent work. I'm hoping to be back in Jakarta sometime next week. Will be in touch if I get there.

JT

Brandon88
02-18-06, 16:44
Mentang, you take very nice photos. Good lighting and color contrast.

Menteng
02-19-06, 05:01
Thanks for all the kind words, but I'd rather see a reaction like Ekspat's. Hope those will start a steady stream of photo's.

AsiaFloyd
02-20-06, 03:40
I have been to Jakarta twice, not for 3 years, but arrive for my 3rd trip on the 28th. heres some pics of the better girls I have spent time with previously.

Maybe some are still working. who knows.

Tamurlane26
02-20-06, 08:46
Asia Floyd

Ella is alive and well and frequents le Meridien more often than not - she still has a cunning smile and has been featured on her by many other luminaries including B69 and myself.

Enjoy your trip

Smoothy
02-20-06, 09:33
Asia Floyd

Ella is alive and well and frequents le Meridien more often than not - she still has a cunning smile and has been featured on her by many other luminaries including B69 and myself.

Enjoy your trip

I liked her sister better than her. Her sister had far larger breasts and she was a nicer girl overall. I haven't taken Ella or her sister home in about 6 years. I call Ella the mexican jumping bean since she was always jumping up and down when she flirted. It was mainly due to the fact that she was high on drugs most of the time. One time I took her home she was so horny on ecstacy, she almost broke my thing off slamming down on me so hard. That was the last time I took her. LOL!

AsiaFloyd
02-20-06, 21:14
Thanks guys,

Le Meriden is booked so the basement club will be a good starting point.

Looking forward to it as havent been there for about 25 months.

Eaglestar
02-21-06, 03:25
If you find Sandra, sandra6.JPG, let me know where to find her via PM.

ES

MrBill1963
02-25-06, 08:39
A few pics of one my regulars. She used to work at the Melawai 6th floor about 2 years ago and I have kept in touch. She is no longer working regularly but will meet up with past regulars.

Hanqe
02-25-06, 22:25
Cannot find any link from you?

A few pics of one my regulars. She used to work at the Melawai 6th floor about 2 years ago and I have kept in touch. She is no longer working regularly but will meet up with past regulars.

Brandon88
03-02-06, 23:22
Oh dear, Ella! I always get her and her sister mixed up.

She is not facially attractive to me, but her body is almost perfect (for my taste). She actually asked for anal. I think that was the only time in my life.

Last time I saw her, I was leaving the lobby of the ShangriLa, while she was on her way in on the arm of some goofy bule. When she saw me, she jumped onto the guy in some attempt to make me angry. I just laughed.

Gonad Man
03-09-06, 18:32
It was my first trip here and I was looking forward to sampling what I have been reading about on this forum for ages. It was well worthwhile too, although I didn't get as much mongering done as I had hoped. First night I was too tired. Walked around Plaza Indonesia and saw no action, then remembered it was Atrium Mall that held the jewels.

Bumped into a guy walking along the street who started to tell me about the place and as he was just walking on his way back from work, didn't seem to be hussling me. Turned out he doubles as an unofficial tour guide. He showed me around all night and took me to My Bar. I gave him 100,000 for his 5 hours of trouble. There were lots of hot girls, but all the ones I liked seemed involved in either a marriage or another dude. I got a feel for price, and then after waiting all night, took this little cutie home. She was a little cold to begin with, but she really warmed up to the photos.

In terms of performance, she had a good body and was fun, but not much GFE to speak of. I guess she loves her husband a lot.. 200K short time.

Gonad Man
03-09-06, 18:41
The steps leading up to me busting a fat ass nut...

Gonad Man
03-09-06, 18:56
No wonder they call it a happy threesome...

Tight asses, bald pussies and great BBBJs... what a bargain!

Gonad Man
03-09-06, 19:13
The next day I went to Atrium Mall and after much walking and pacing, decided to grab a coffee. I must've been sitting for about 15 minutes when I spotted three girls without bags hanging around and giving me the eye. So after a bit of smiling I finished my coffee and went over to them. They spoke limited English but I managed to ask them to come back and fuck me. One was pretty but had a larger ass, the other had a great ass, huge tits and a nice face. I wanted both but they said just one. So I said that the big tits and nice ass were coming with me.

Headed downstairs to find a taxi but security was buzzing all around. Plus, I chose the wrong exit to get a taxi. The girl and her friends hovered about trying to look inconspicuous. I headed out the back and circled the taxi round to pick up the girl. All three girls got in and I asked where they thought they were going. "Your hotel" they said. Nice.

So now I've got three girls and I'm liking this because I haven't had a foursome yet. However, the quiet friend didn't want any Gonad action and she went and hid in the bathroom. I suppose I wouldn't have known what to do with her anyway, considering I was working my cock, finger and camera all at the same time with just two girls.

So we partied for a while and after I had plugged both of them adequately, I decided that busting on the tits would be a good idea. However my camera batteries died and I missed the photo opportunity there. Then, after it was all done, they left. Nice girls, but 300K each. Still a bargain where I'm from.

A note on Atrium:

I noticed that there were heaps of guys picking up girls here, even girls wearing veils which was surprising to me. It seems that it's a popular place for both foreigners, arab expats and indonesians. I just wish that such malls existed in every country. I did find that the best floors to find girls were the first few and a good way to spot them is to hang out in Dunkin Donuts and just watch the girls standing alone against the rails. I'm sure that there are better systems than this but right now, the girls all seem worried about security, who seem to know exactly what's going on.

Dick Nasty
03-09-06, 20:08
Very nice Gonad, I have not explored Atrium yet, since I mostly hang out in the south. Perhaps its time to check atrium out too.
Great pics and what a treat you had :) Need to plan my trip again hehehe.

DN

KL Guy
03-09-06, 21:15
Hi Gonad! I had the pleasure of following Bulai69 on my last trip to the Atrium Mall and I mst say you have found some nice ones. And yes there loads of man there trying to catch the same pool of 'fish', so the faster you are the better you're chances are. Will definatly be 'fishing' there next week!

Thanks for sharing the nice FR & pics with us !

KL Guy

The next day I went to Atrium Mall and after much walking and pacing, decided to grab a coffee. .

Frankypanky
03-09-06, 21:22

Damn Gonad!!

That was HOT, as I am a very big fan of Asians with big boobs and asses!!! Usually I go to Thailand, but now I think of Jakarta...

Thank you for sharing!

Sumimazen-Holland

Crypton
03-09-06, 21:45
Great pics G-Man!! Very nice. The angles, the girls, lighting...very nicely done. What camera were you using?

Cheers.

Kim Chee Kane
03-09-06, 23:04
It was my first trip here and I was looking forward to sampling what I have been reading about on this forum for ages. It was well worthwhile too, although I didn't get as much mongering done as I had hoped. First night I was too tired. Walked around Plaza Indonesia and saw no action, then remembered it was Atrium Mall that held the jewels.

Bumped into a guy walking along the street who started to tell me about the place and as he was just walking on his way back from work, didn't seem to be hussling me. Turned out he doubles as an unofficial tour guide. He showed me around all night and took me to My Bar. I gave him 100,000 for his 5 hours of trouble. There were lots of hot girls, but all the ones I liked seemed involved in either a marriage or another dude. I got a feel for price, and then after waiting all night, took this little cutie home. She was a little cold to begin with, but she really warmed up to the photos.

In terms of performance, she had a good body and was fun, but not much GFE to speak of. I guess she loves her husband a lot.. 200K short time.She looks quite lovely. Much props.

Kim Chee Kane
03-09-06, 23:05
The steps leading up to me busting a fat ass nut...The ladies look absolutely bootyful! ha ha ha.

Macauman
03-10-06, 01:42
Great stuff G-man! They're all hot, but the first one in particular is a stunner. I've always wanted to try JKT, but as a VERY white-skinned American, I worry about the JI boys and other assorted terrorists. Perhaps I will have to overcome those fears.

Smoothy
03-10-06, 03:26
That girl with the jugs is the best one yet I've seen come out of Atrium mall. Good pictures!

Ebowan
03-10-06, 04:29
Hi brudder Gonad,

Congrats for your successful exploration in Atrium Mal, Me too experienced such adventure. I will be in Atrium soon as my job is done this week and will check out the SYT there. I hope to find these ladies too.

May the force be with you

Ebowan

Joel Goodsen
03-10-06, 11:43

Congrats - G' Man, top shots. Absolutely delightful puss and thanks for sharing.

The big question on hunting at Atrium -Joel will be in town next week- what is the best time to visit?

The exif data of the pics show 11.15 pm party time, last week Friday. Jakarta malls close at 10 pm from what I remember.

Early evening hours perhaps? Many thx, mate.

Wukong
03-10-06, 14:58

I must say that those girls were lovely and good pictures by the way, credit must go to you for your cinematography talents...

Thanks for sharing mate...

Cheers!

Gonad Man
03-10-06, 16:12
I've been reflecting on my short trip to Jakarta. I think it's a kind of dilemma that we all face. If you take photos, you can't enjoy boning the girl as much as if you didn't, but if you do take photos you get to "enjoy" the memories a lot more later. However then I take another look at the photos and just wish I'd taken more. I have a question though... Does the act of sharing our photos on this board make us altruists? I'd like to think so, though I don't think it would fit on my CV...

"Gonad Man loves to give back to the community by taking photos of girls from third world countries with his dick in their snatch so that other poor chaps around the world may experience the wonders of a full erection..." Well I think that's a perfectly valid pursuit...can we start some kind of Foundation do you think?

Anyway, to answer a few questions I have a Canon IXY500 and I use a flash for those indoor night shots. I really hate to use a flash and especially one on a tiny camera, but until I get my EOS 5D I'm going to have to be patient. Such a small lens makes it hard to get the full picture so-to-speak. But this time they turned out alright. As for the time, well my camera is set to some other time-zone, hence the discrepancy. I think I was in the mall for about 4 hours and left around 8pm. By the time I got the cab and got back to the hotel it may have been around 9pm. Maybe I should change the date on my camera to give a more complete description of the exact time of impact... Hmm.

Another thought to ponder I guess.

Traveler1234
03-10-06, 16:29
Hi brudder Gonad,

Congrats for your successful exploration in Atrium Mal, Me too experienced such adventure. I will be in Atrium soon as my job is done this week and will check out the SYT there. I hope to find these ladies too.

May the force be with you

Ebowan

Good hunting bro! See you next visit.

Member #3418
03-11-06, 02:31
Sir Gonad,

Nice. Damn I love the shape of Indonesian women. Tastiest bodies in SEA as far as I'm concerned. Please. More. More. More. More. The sleazier, nastier, and skankier the shots the better. : )

Sabbath
03-12-06, 13:50
Have been in the blok this weekend. , Came home with a girl and a bottle of Jack Daniels intus, hehehe.

The girl went off for a shower and since this could take hours, I decided to check ISG. , Checked Donad's pictures, very nice ones indeed, and was surprised.

The "blok m beauty" was the girl taking a shower in my appt. I was still wondering if it is her or not, I suddenly hear a scream. , "From where do you have this picture? " The girl came out of the shower and has seen me looking at the pics. , And that was it! Two broken glasses, one broken ashtray a lot of screeming and whatever.

The lesson I learned that night, never check the photo section while a jkt girl is in da house, hehehehehe.

Sabbath

Key Master
03-12-06, 22:12
I hope that doesn't ruin future opportunities to take pictures of other women there if word gets around. Sorry to say this, but that wasn't very smart.

Smoothy
03-13-06, 01:51
The lesson I learned that night, never check the photo section while a jkt girl is in da house, hehehehehe.

That doesn't exactly take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. You may also have made it much more difficult for Mr. Gonad to take pictures of the Blok M girls now. Assuredly that girl will spread the word quickly that he's posting them on the internet.

Menteng
03-13-06, 06:45
That doesn't exactly take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. You may also have made it much more difficult for Mr. Gonad to take pictures of the Blok M girls now. Assuredly that girl will spread the word quickly that he's posting them on the internet.

Well, maybe that's the difference in experience between a senior and a regular member.

Sabath and others, take note of what Smoothy wrote!!

Sabbath
03-13-06, 11:31
Well, maybe that's the difference in experience between a senior and a regular member.

Sabath and others, take note of what Smoothy wrote!!I have to agree with you, it wasnt the smartest thing. , Like I said, She surprised me with a "silent" escape from the shower.

She told me that she doesnt mind to be on a picture, she was surprised to see it on the net. , Neither does she know, which site it was, if that helps.

Another thing, I met already about 4 girls which told me, that they were pictures of them somewhere in the net, showing them sucking several body parts of someone.

Even though the majority of those girls look like they would have no clue, how to operate a computer, some do. Or they have been told from someone. , This doesnt count just for the blok m girls.

Sabbath

Oldtimer43
03-13-06, 13:14
So now I've got three girls and I'm liking this because I haven't had a foursome yet. However, the quiet friend didn't want any Gonad action and she went and hid in the bathroom. I suppose I wouldn't have known what to do with her anyway, considering I was working my cock, finger and camera all at the same time with just two girls.Although I read this forum from time to time this is my first ever post. I just thought I would say thanks for posting the pics. It just reminds me why I love Indonsian women. Luckily I get to go to Bali 2-3 times a year and looking forward to my next trip at the end of April with a bonus of a 2 night stopover in Bangkok.

Even though I'm nearly 63 my appetite for asian ladies never seems to diminish.

Non Olet
03-15-06, 21:50
GP's club now also has karaoke rooms, with the result that later on the evening some ladies can be quite drunk. Took this after-dive-lady from GP's club upstairs and had a lot of fun.

Menteng
03-16-06, 04:24
She told me that she doesnt mind to be on a picture, she was surprised to see it on the net.

The girl came out of the shower and has seen me looking at the pics. , And that was it! Two broken glasses, one broken ashtray a lot of screeming and whatever.

??????????????????? I don't get it!

Sabbath
03-16-06, 07:10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabbath

She told me that she doesnt mind to be on a picture, she was surprised to see it on the net.

That was the morning after!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabbath

The girl came out of the shower and has seen me looking at the pics. , And that was it! Two broken glasses, one broken ashtray a lot of screeming and whatever.

That was that night!

KL Guy
03-20-06, 11:23
Here are 4 pictures I managed to get from Ms A which Bulai69 helped me pick up in Atrium Plaza on my last trip in Dec 05!

Non Olet
03-23-06, 22:08
I just thought I would say thanks for posting the pics. It just reminds me why I love Indonsian women. Luckily I get to go to Bali 2-3 times a year........Couldn't agree more. Therefore for mr Minibar some pictures of a MILF from Kuta minibar at Jl Leguan. Not the youngest but a tremendous experience.

Sparhawk
03-24-06, 04:47
I've been reflecting on my short trip to Jakarta. I think it's a kind of dilemma that we all face. If you take photos, you can't enjoy boning the girl as much as if you didn't, but if you do take photos you get to "enjoy" the memories a lot more later. However then I take another look at the photos and just wish I'd taken more. I have a question though. Does the act of sharing our photos on this board make us altruists? I'd like to think so, though I don't think it would fit on my CV.

"Gonad Man loves to give back to the community by taking photos of girls from third world countries with his dick in their snatch so that other poor chaps around the world may experience the wonders of a full erection. " Well I think that's a perfectly valid pursuit. Can we start some kind of Foundation do you think?

Anyway, to answer a few questions I have a Canon IXY500 and I use a flash for those indoor night shots. I really hate to use a flash and especially one on a tiny camera, but until I get my EOS 5D I'm going to have to be patient. Such a small lens makes it hard to get the full picture so-to-speak. But this time they turned out alright. As for the time, well my camera is set to some other time-zone, hence the discrepancy. I think I was in the mall for about 4 hours and left around 8pm. By the time I got the cab and got back to the hotel it may have been around 9pm. Maybe I should change the date on my camera to give a more complete description of the exact time of impact. Hmm.

Another thought to ponder I guess. Well done, bro. Altho this is rather bit late but wud like to congrats you anyway.

Oldtimer43
03-24-06, 12:44
Couldn't agree more. Therefore for mr Minibar some pictures of a MILF from Kuta minibar at Jl Leguan. Not the youngest but a tremendous experience.Thanks for the photos, there is a fair chance that I know her :)

KL Guy
03-25-06, 14:35
These are pictures of Ms BM from my last nite in Jakarta FR available in Jakarta thread. Unable to get pics from 2nd & 3rd nite but will try next time. In the mean time enjoy! BTW she is a damn good lay! Want to lay hands on her ask JAD!

Warm regards,

KL Guy

Here are 4 pictures I managed to get from Ms A which Bulai69 helped me pick up in Atrium Plaza on my last trip in Dec 05!

KL Guy
03-25-06, 17:01
Dear forumers,

Taking advise from some senior members in Jakarta thread as well as having observe how serious the situation is in Jakarta now, I am unable to pass on Ms A telephone number unless we have meet up in Jakarta & get to know each other in the interest for the lady concerned.

MsBM was obtain through a tour of Jakarta Nite Life and I strongly recommend JAD for this considering the dangerous cirumstances! I do not have her number unfortunatly but know how I may obtain her and again I will not reveal this info unless I know you!

This may sound unfair to many especially those whom have PM me but Im sorry I have to remain safe rather than sorry!

KL Guy

These are pictures of Ms BM from my last nite in Jakarta FR available in Jakarta thread. Unable to get pics from 2nd & 3rd nite but will try next time. In the mean time enjoy! BTW she is a damn good lay! Want to lay hands on her ask JAD!

Warm regards,

KL Guy

Traveler1234
03-25-06, 17:50

Warm regards,

KL Guy

Looks like nice room, any reason you blocked out parts of it?

KL Guy
03-25-06, 17:56
Park Lane Hotel in Casablanca Road. Nice rooms, nice big bathrooms but 2 bad points

1) Built on top of an ex cemetary - which didn't bother me at all

2) The jam can be very bad unless you were willing to use public transport like the public bikes

OK why the censorhip on items. Hehehehehe someone somewhere may regconise some personal items & I'm dead meat! ;-)

KL Guy

Looks like nice room, any reason you blocked out parts of it?

Joel Goodsen
03-26-06, 12:17
Spend last weekend at puncak pass. It's about a 3-hour drive from Jakarta, if the traffic is not too bad. It has a cool climate as it lays at around 1500m.

The Silverbird costed 310k all in. 260k to get there, 50k for the driver to pay tol and possible police on the way back. Cheaper than hiring a car with sopir, which would have costed around 350k. Apparently the blue birds are not allowed to drive up.

There's not much to do in Puncak pass, apart from sleeping in fresh mountain air, eat, drink and fuck, if you bring a girlfriend. If you don't, the hotels have room service if you ask the right people. If you can't find the right people, there is a line of warungs with girls on the side of the road between Puncak pass resort and Hotel Bukit Indah.

Please see pics below. Sorry for the low quality, pics were taken using a handphone, no flash.

Joel Goodsen
03-26-06, 12:24
Not all action to be found in Jakarta is P4P.

Bumped into this ibu rumah, or better, she bumped into me, in Blok M Mall, next to Pasaraya Grande where all the little market stalls are. She walked up to me close to those staircases that lead up to the bus stops at ground level.

With a naughty twinkle in her eyes she said hello and after the short standard chit-chat as "where are you from?" and "what is your name" I asked her if she also wanted a drink (I was drinking a large bottle of Aqua to compensate for the nite before). "Tidak" she replied "Mau main-main aja".

That was clear enough. She was wearing one of those scarfes and I did not know what would be underneath her dress, so I hesitated for a brief moment. Decided to roll the dice, after a short while.. Took her to hotel Prapanca close to Kemang, didn't want to take her back to my hotel.

Standard room costs 220k (80k deposit which you get back on check-out) per day, but only stayed two hours. I dropped her off at Pasaraya afterwards.

Didn't have the camera unfortunately, again pics are taken with handphone.

That last pic of the bedsheets, it's not from me, it's hers. Quite clearly the girl needed the service.

Master Diver II
03-27-06, 10:15
Park Lane Hotel in Casablanca Road. Nice rooms, nice big bathrooms but 2 bad points

1) Built on top of an ex cemetary - which didn't bother me at all

2) The jam can be very bad unless you were willing to use public transport like the public bikes

OK why the censorhip on items. Hehehehehe someone somewhere may regconise some personal items & I'm dead meat! ;-)

KL Guy

Nice one bro, I recognised the room as I was there the last trip. But isn't the jam bad everywhere? I try to avoid travelling at the wrong time. Arrange for someone to meet you at your hotel to pass the 'macet' time away;). By the way, I saw the girl in 30 with JAD and he mentioned that you had "been" there. I might have taken her for a quick round if some other guy hadn't gotten there first. No nude shots?

MD II

KL Guy
03-27-06, 12:11
Bro! My PC just went haywire & I had to reformat & reinstall. The worst part is all the nice pics that I was editing & planning to post today now gone forever!

Will try to recover using recovery software!

Warm regards,
KL Guy

Nice one bro, I recognised the room as I was there the last trip. But isn't the jam bad everywhere? I try to avoid travelling at the wrong time. Arrange for someone to meet you at your hotel to pass the 'macet' time away;). By the way, I saw the girl in 30 with JAD and he mentioned that you had "been" there. I might have taken her for a quick round if some other guy hadn't gotten there first. No nude shots?

MD II

Joel Goodsen
03-28-06, 09:30
.. is such a great place for chasing puss, arguably one of the best places.

Pic is from monday night, Selasa malam, a week ago. The place was laden with cewek between 11.30 and 1 am and had a maximum count of only 12 bule's, at the most! At one point i only counted 5 including myself.

I know the forum suggests 300k ST and 600k LT before midnite, but at these nite's depending also on the quality of the chick, I think 200k and 400k resp. should be well achievable.

BTW, drew 3 cewek from My Bar last week, did not discuss any money/prices at all. Not even in the hotel when they left. I just simply gave what I felt was right. The girls in turn did not even look for one moment at the money and accepted what ever I had given them.

Joel.

Joel Goodsen
03-29-06, 13:08
Pic. 1
Mila from Maribaya.. Petite, lovely girl. Great body, smooth skin. Wished had some more time to spend with this chica, rides along when you pump her. 350k well spend.

Pic. 2-4
Ika ("eeka") from Meridien. Met her in the lobby. She told me she was waiting on her friend. .. That should be waiting on a friend and to be more precise, waiting on a friend that was kind enough to pay an extra cover charge for tiga puluh. i.e. 75k. Pretty petites are a weakness, so I suggested her to come back with me to CJ's where I didn't have to pay the cover charge.

Back at the hotel, i told her i had forgotten my handphone in my room.. she made the mistake by telling the complete truth about herself before i fucked her. Sucker Joel does not want to hear that. I want to hear that I am only her first customer, very handsome and then unload in her face. But no, the girl tells me she had been bonking 8 years ago with a Canadian, had a kid from him, that he didn't want to pay and that she now recently was dumped by her French pacar. Ouch. Ditching her was a classic, downstairs in CJ's we turned right at the oval shaped bar, I asked her to wait for me while I was looking for a friend (true). Walked around the bar, went outside and hopped in a taxi to head for Blok M.

Pic. 5.
mm.. bit of bad experience. Goes by the name Yanti, camera shy. Operates from MyBar and Melawai. Met her in MyBar. At first I had a nice little chat with her. She smiled at least four times.. Thought she was suffering only from rendah hati, low self esteem, and as low self esteem girls have a tendency to perform excellent in the sack and the fact that she had a nice slim body, i asked her to come with me. In the taxi we talked a bit more, but then I started to realise she might be a bit of a silly goose.

After she told me she had a 7 months old baby from a bule, but didn't know who the father was, I knew the silly goose image was founded. Later in bed she told me that she had not menstruated for the last 3 months, and again did not know who the father was!! .. Gosh, this girl was close being too stupid to shit. I found that last piece of information so depressing, i asked her to leave quickly and gave her 300k on the way out.

Menteng
03-31-06, 06:56
After experiencing the effects of Jack D the night before, the next day I had a better ending with project #2. She was the lucky one as is proofed in photo 'e'.

Knight 1001
03-31-06, 20:57
Hi Bro,

I hate to tell you, but if you have already formated and re-installed win, then there is extremely thin chances to recover any meaningful files, though it's still worth trying.
However, and this is my humble advice, do not spend too much money on recovery software. I had to have a specialised company to try and recover my lost data, like you, and...I had achieved better results with trial versions downloaded from the net...Good luck and hope we can enjoy those lost pics soon.

take care

Bro! My PC just went haywire & I had to reformat & reinstall. The worst part is all the nice pics that I was editing & planning to post today now gone forever!

Will try to recover using recovery software!

Warm regards,
KL Guy

Joel Goodsen
04-01-06, 01:10
Is there an abbreviation for group blow jobs? GBBBJCIM, perhaps? ..

The place has 15 rooms upstairs, but you don't need them. Most of the time, there's only one or no other blokes in the bar and the girls can take you behind the bar. 2 or 3 massage your back, 2 please willy. They do swallow.

Joel Goodsen
04-01-06, 01:33
http://www.stadiumjakarta.com/

Last week first visit. The third level has new rooms with shower, see pics below. Costs: 257K for the room, 200k for the cewek.

Read all the negative FR's on Stadium, best thing maybe you could say about Stadium is the nice trim body's of the girls that frequent it. Worst thing might be the in-your-face harpies turned mamasan and the X selling dealers. Semua cari uang, all seek money.

The girl below I found on Level 3, was introduced to me as 'cewek baru', new girl. A nice way of marketing the least of lookers. Because of her trim body, less then 40 kg's perhaps, I choose her and as it appeared she might have been truly new.

Don't mistake her age because of the tiny body frame, she is 20. She had a very tiny puss, it took me over 5 mins to get in. Every time little Johnny wanted to enter, anticipating pain, she closed her legs as a natural response. I made her relax a bit and all went fine after that.

Actually, I did not prefer this girl at first, but had my mind set on something delicious upstairs at level 4. However, that something delicious was also a bit pretentious, so I thought to be smart and have this girl work on a little appetite for Joel. Planned to rent the room first, have some fun with the petite in the below pics and then fetch the girl from level 4...

Not so, rooms are rented on one-time use only basis, so when you leave it, you'll have to rent a new one for the full amount of 257k.

Joel.

Menteng
04-01-06, 05:16
The place has 15 rooms upstairs, but you don't need them. Most of the time, there's only one or no other blokes in the bar and the girls can take you behind the bar. 2 or 3 massage your back, 2 please willy. They do swallow.

As far as I have experienced, they will only give you that kind of treatment in the early afternoon. About five MILF's will try to work on you, but refuse it, because you will have to tip them all. Two is more than enough. The job will be done while you are seated at the side of the bar, facing the pool tables. Actually if you sit at that side, it is kind of an "invitation" for the MILF's to flock around you.

BTW, are you the guy who was there last wednesday at about 13.00 pm?

Gzono
04-01-06, 10:48
project #2.

Hey hot pair of tits on project 2-can you share any details??

Menteng
04-01-06, 14:33
project #2.

Hey hot pair of tits on project 2-can you share any details??

I'm sorry, I can't. She's an amateur. That's what I call projects. Pro's and semi-pro's are instant solutions.

Joel Goodsen
04-01-06, 23:30
As far as I have experienced, they will only give you that kind of treatment in the early afternoon. About five MILF's will try to work on you, but refuse it, because you will have to tip them all. Two is more than enough. The job will be done while you are seated at the side of the bar, facing the pool tables. Actually if you sit at that side, it is kind of an "invitation" for the MILF's to flock around you.

BTW, are you the guy who was there last wednesday at about 13.00 pm?

Yes, they do this when it's sepi - quiet in the bar. Apart from afternoons, Monday and Tuesday nites seem to be quiet too.

No mate, wasn't me. Unfortunately.

Crypton
04-01-06, 23:46
Is there an abbreviation for group blow jobs? GBBBJCIM, perhaps? ..

Can you please provide location and details on this club? Thanks.

Joel Goodsen
04-02-06, 01:03
Can you please provide location and details on this club? Thanks.

Blok M - next to Pasaraya Grande (shopping mall), opposite Ambhara hotel. Please find below excerpt from world sex archives:

" The Club [a.k.a. The Bali Hai] Located on the corner of a run-down, rather shabby block to the right of the bus terminal entrance, the Club has since time immemorial been a convenient watering hole for those finishing work and requiring a little something to round off the day en route for hearth and home in south Jakarta. It's basically one large bar with three pool tables in the middle and an eatery at the far end, and a U-shaped bar on the right. Although it has landmark status, this place is in fact a living fossil. An odd mix of clients and girls makes it vaguely interesting to visit if doing a pub crawl round the Blok, but you enter at your peril as a bunch of ageing harpies lies in wait just inside the door."

Avanteo
04-02-06, 01:09
Really excellent find for my taste as far as capability and gfe concerned - 10/10 in fact. Prefer slimmer body. She works in a mall and said she didn't mind her photo on the net! Sorry about qualitybulai69,

I must agree with u. Slimmer chicks are very nice. Do you still keep this chicks contact?

Cheers

Avanteo

Asian Rain
04-02-06, 08:22
After that sweet testicle massage, my balls were ripe and full of jizz. She was cool with the first few spurts, but wasn't really prepared for the volume of sperm which I unleashed onto her face. A real ball bust. Enjoy, AR+

Asian Rain
04-02-06, 08:28
Pickup from D's Place disco (2nd Floor). A bit shy for the video camera, but provided like a champ. Attentive suck. Oh-so-tight pussy. Massaged my balls as I side-straddled her. Quality build-up to the facial. IDR300k.

Dorman
04-02-06, 12:59
Jayzus AR ya nearly drowned the poor girl! By the way what are the little brightly coloured plastic things behind her shoulder? Are they part of the fun too?

LexLuther
04-02-06, 13:47
AR,

Is she crying in the last picture of the second set? Or is she grimmacing with delight?

Lex

Ebowan
04-02-06, 14:42
After that sweet testicle massage, my balls were ripe and full of jizz. She was cool with the first few spurts, but wasn't really prepared for the volume of sperm which I unleashed onto her face. A real ball bust. Enjoy, AR+Hi AR+,

You really should give her a Tsunami warning bro ;)

The load of protein could feed at least 50% of third world population.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Ebowan

Asian Rain
04-02-06, 15:25
By the way what are the little brightly coloured plastic things behind her shoulder? Are they part of the fun too?How observant! The plastic things are some kind of hair tie. It slipped off when I pulled her hair back for the cumshot. At the time it didn't occur to me to use them as props.

Is she crying in the last picture of the second set? Or is she grimmacing with delight?Neither. I imagine she was just trying to cope with the volume of splooge. AR+

Mighty Spearsman
04-05-06, 09:34
... My Bar...took this little cutie home. She was a little cold to begin with, but she really warmed up to the photos.

In terms of performance, she had a good body and was fun, but not much GFE to speak of. I guess she loves her husband a lot.. 200K short time.
The above was posted by Gonad Man back on March 9th, along with 5 photos; it's the same lovely young lady who saw her pictures on Sabbath's computer a few days later and started throwing things.

Well, I was at Plaza Indonesia this afternoon around 2:20 p.m., grabbing a late lunch at Cafe Ooh La La in the basement. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a man and lady come up behind me and sit down at a table, but I didn't bother to take a good look as I was busy eating.

Finished eating, stood up and turned around, and almost dropped my computer bag - it was the same girl, with a late 30-ish gentleman with very short hair. I was tempted to ask if it was a fellow monger, but decided to keep quiet. Still, when I walked by, the girl gave me "the look"; I smiled and continued walking.

Was the lucky guy one of you?

Sabbath
04-05-06, 12:53
The above was posted by Gonad Man back on March 9th, along with 5 photos; it's the same lovely young lady who saw her pictures on Sabbath's computer a few days later and started throwing things.

Well, I was at Plaza Indonesia this afternoon around 2:20 p.m., grabbing a late lunch at Cafe Ooh La La in the basement. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a man and lady come up behind me and sit down at a table, but I didn't bother to take a good look as I was busy eating.

Finished eating, stood up and turned around, and almost dropped my computer bag - it was the same girl, with a late 30-ish gentleman with very short hair. I was tempted to ask if it was a fellow monger, but decided to keep quiet. Still, when I walked by, the girl gave me "the look"; I smiled and continued walking.

Was the lucky guy one of you?

It wasn't me, hehehehe....

About that girl, I took her back another two times.., Since the first time wasn't a GFE.., I simply couldn't belive it....
I have to say the second time was pretty good, the third time, wow... I was thinking about ordering the painter to get rid off the white spots on my wall the next day, hehehe..., Unbelivable performance...
Since then, she called me everyday, wanting to know what I do.. Bye the way, she got my phone number, qause she took my phone in the morning to call herself..
Any way, two days ago she told me she will go back to her kampung for 3 days..
So either the girl which you have seen wasn't her, or she wanted to avoid to get some calls or messages while she is hanging out with this other guy, husband, friend or what ever...

Juhuuuu Menteng!!! Was nice meeting you at the pool table, hehehehe

Sabbath

Mighty Spearsman
04-07-06, 16:42
It wasn't me, hehehehe....

About that girl, I took her back another two times..
Any way, two days ago she told me she will go back to her kampung for 3 days..
So either the girl which you have seen wasn't her, or she wanted to avoid to get some calls or messages while she is hanging out with this other guy, husband, friend or what ever...
We could both be right, and it probably was her whom I saw.

She was probably telling the truth in telling you that she was going home to her kampung for a few days, but either (a) she needed a little more cash to get home properly, or (b) she was on her way but then came across a "mark" that she couldn't resist, or (c) she did want to go underground and avoid calls/messages.

Hopefully I'll get the chance to see her on my own soon, but I'll make sure that she doesn't discover my mobiloe phone number.

Jedifromlaman
04-07-06, 21:53
After that sweet testicle massage, my balls were ripe and full of jizz. She was cool with the first few spurts, but wasn't really prepared for the volume of sperm which I unleashed onto her face. A real ball bust. Enjoy, AR+Oh man, sweet facial.

Non Olet
04-08-06, 14:22
Just for fun, a privat lap-dance in Bandung.

Non Olet
04-08-06, 14:26
Some more pictures of Mrs Sandman.

Rock Dog
04-08-06, 17:12
Non Olet,

Good posts! That's a nice looking girl and your pics had some good camera angles. It's refreshing to see something other than the usual dick-sucking pictures for a change.

Rock

Schulte
04-08-06, 23:31
Some more pictures of Mrs Sandman.You write Bandung. Where to find such Chick over there. I was there many times. I only know Bandung as BYO place.

Cheers

John

Non Olet
04-12-06, 06:58
You write Bandung. Where to find such Chick over there. I was there many times. I only know Bandung as BYO place.

Cheers

JohnJust on a normal (boaring) Monday evening in the North Sea Bar. She simply was there and did not like to play pool, so I suggested to have a GFE-night together. IMHO the quality slowly improves at Jl Braga.

N.O.

Love Taipei
04-16-06, 04:24
Very impressive Asian Rain.

You may wish to know that the vast majority of what you ejaculate is semen and comes from the prostate gland. The sperm content is very but does come from the testicles. The two fluids are combined before the exit.

After that sweet testicle massage, my balls were ripe and full of jizz. She was cool with the first few spurts, but wasn't really prepared for the volume of sperm which I unleashed onto her face. A real ball bust. Enjoy, AR+

Trojan1
04-16-06, 07:58
Just the usual drink at Sportsman's Bar then ended up on the dance floor next door at the My Bar. Had to go to work the next morning, so settled on this moaning, groaning, tight pussied gal. Enjoy the pics.

Trojan1
04-16-06, 08:00
..mooore pussy

Trojan1
04-16-06, 08:02
and moowah...

Trojan1
04-16-06, 08:05
All good things must come to an end....

Kelentit
04-17-06, 06:35
Trojan1,

Nice photos and lovely pussy!

Hanqe
04-22-06, 07:43
Many wonderful girls! Beautiful, slim, friendly but unfortunately very few understand and speak English. But the art of love does not always require knowledge of many languages...
Have fun!

Pyjama
04-22-06, 08:39
Man, she looks young! Did you check her age before the deed? But I must agree, if she is of legal age I would also have taken her. She looks natural and beautiful :-)
Have more of her to share?

Necro24
04-23-06, 06:39
Man, she looks young! Did you check her age before the deed? But I must agree, if she is of legal age I would also have taken her. She looks natural and beautiful :-)

Have more of her to share?Think it's called the Asian Anti-Aging Gene :). Wouldn't be suprised if she's barely legal though!

Mighty Spearsman
04-24-06, 03:25
Have more of her to share?
I concur - she's probably just 18 years old, which is legal.

And yes, I also would love to see more photos of her, even if she's fully clothed. Congrats on a good catch!

Rainman 2108
04-24-06, 09:45
I concur - she's probably just 18 years old, which is legal.

And yes, I also would love to see more photos of her, even if she's fully clothed. Congrats on a good catch!

Me too. But I think she is much older then 18.

Cheers

ProfDesigner
04-25-06, 04:30
You have to love it when girls miss you and send you pics via the phone. This girl is Denise she is now in Jakarta and tends to hangout at Bats, great in the sack but now based in jakarta. I can give contact details for her if required. Is a lousy drunk though and will always insist on Vodka Martini

Jaimito Cartero
04-25-06, 05:29
See report on main Jakarta forum.

Denny Wardhana
04-25-06, 09:50
Anyone who questioning about whether SUMO is back into usuall business or not, yes. They're back in business and still have the local and imported meat.

ProfDesigner
04-26-06, 03:08
Thanks Blik2 I actually did realise that because she actually mentioned it to me in her email, although she always wears panty protectors as she is fully shaven and any thing touching her clit gets her wet.

Kelentit
04-26-06, 03:54
Thanks Blik2 I actually did realise that because she actually mentioned it to me in her email, although she always wears panty protectors as she is fully shaven and any thing touching her clit gets her wet.Prof,

You're the man! You makes her missing you so much till she cant hold anymore and send you mms just to refresh back the night you and her.

Hanqe
04-27-06, 01:17
I have never asked any girl on Bali for their age. If I do, they might ask for mine, and that is a secret. Besides, age is of no importance on Bali. They never celebrate birthdays for example....

Me too. But I think she is much older then 18.

Cheers

Rainman 2108
04-27-06, 10:20
I have never asked any girl on Bali for their age. If I do, they might ask for mine, and that is a secret. Besides, age is of no importance on Bali. They never celebrate birthdays for example....

I like your answer.

Cheers

Cebu Local
04-28-06, 00:19
i have never asked any girl on bali for their age. if i do, they might ask for mine, and that is a secret. besides, age is of no importance on bali. they never celebrate birthdays for example....just make sure that they are old enough to have developed breasts and pubic hair.a well known **** claimed that he thought the 10 year old girl he did was 18!!!!!this was during his trial

ProfDesigner
04-28-06, 02:04
Just to make everyone happy regarding Emmy, she is actually 23 now and is no longer working out of Sanur. Also she has changed her name and currently going out with the Prof. Sorry guys

Hanqe
04-28-06, 20:53
pubic hair? how can you know, when most girls today (all over the world) shave their pussies? forget their and your age and have fun on bali!

hanqe

just make sure that they are old enough to have developed breasts and pubic hair.a well known **** claimed that he thought the 10 year old girl he did was 18!!!!!this was during his trial

Hanqe
04-28-06, 23:38
This girl is just wow!!!!!

Cebu Local
04-29-06, 04:16
pubic hair? how can you know, when most girls today (all over the world) shave their pussies? forget their and your age and have fun on bali!

hanqei am not trying to start a flame war,but there is a world of difference between a 16-17 year old and 10 year old girl.jackson has a very strong anti **** position and so do i in real life,doing a 10 year old girl is simply not kosher in my book and illegal in almost all countries.doing a 10 year old is not just fun its also a criminal offence even if done overseas like gary glitter and his 11-12 year old girls.peace

Menteng
04-29-06, 06:02
Pubic hair? How can you know, when most girls today (all over the world) shave their pussies?
Hanqe

I think one can tell if the lack of pubic hair is caused by age or by a shaver.

Rainman 2108
04-29-06, 06:19
i am not trying to start a flame war,but there is a world of difference between a 16-17 year old and 10 year old girl.jackson has a very strong anti **** position and so do i in real life,doing a 10 year old girl is simply not kosher in my book and illegal in almost all countries.doing a 10 year old is not just fun its also a criminal offence even if done overseas like gary glitter and his 11-12 year old girls.peace

u heard of white tiger?? which meant some girls do not hv public hair or very little even when they are 18-20 yrs old??

cheers

Cebu Local
04-29-06, 07:11
U heard of WHITE TIGER?? Which meant some girls do not hv Public hair or very little even when they are 18-20 yrs old??

CheersYes,I tried White Tiger before,But they are supossed to be bad luck according to some folk beliefs.Young Lady White Tiger is fine but Young GIRL White tiger.......?????

Possessed Seoul
04-29-06, 16:07
i am not trying to start a flame war,but there is a world of difference between a 16-17 year old and 10 year old girl.jackson has a very strong anti **** position and so do i in real life,doing a 10 year old girl is simply not kosher in my book and illegal in almost all countries.doing a 10 year old is not just fun its also a criminal offence even if done overseas like gary glitter and his 11-12 year old girls.peace

you obviously haven't checked the africa forum of late, guy over there claiming to have done a 16 yo. personally i think its reckless and nothing but a bad thing for the board and the image of the legitimate mongers here.

Cebu Local
04-30-06, 00:43
You obviously haven't checked the Africa forum of late, guy over there claiming to have done a 16 yo. Personally I think its reckless and nothing but a bad thing for the board and the image of the legitimate mongers here.
Unfortunately I dont have the time and the wish to be LE here.But I think that while some of us may slip with the occasional 16-17 yo,The greatest majority here probably do not approve of sex with 10yo girls.Final comment on the topic

Rainman 2108
05-01-06, 03:41
Unfortunately I dont have the time and the wish to be LE here.But I think that while some of us may slip with the occasional 16-17 yo,The greatest majority here probably do not approve of sex with 10yo girls.Final comment on the topic

Fully agreed and subject closed.

Let's move on...

Cheers

NoCBJ4Me
05-03-06, 23:54
I think one can tell if the lack of pubic hair is caused by age or by a shaver.

You need to determine whether she is of legal age prior to a pussy inspection. In my experience, for the most part, only working girls and those with western boyfriends shave. While an I.D. check isn't totally foolproof, it is a minimum effort you should make. During conversation, conflicting statements about age, how long working in a bar, what age did they start etc.. can help determine if she is legal. I had a Mamasan offer a young looking girl to me once, when I said she was too young, she said no worry, we have a room for you. She was cute, but I did not take her. A few minutes later, an old man scouped her up. I never want to spend any time in a jail in Asia so I am careful.

nocbj4me

Michael66
05-04-06, 02:56
You need to determine whether she is of legal age prior to a pussy inspection. In my experience, for the most part, only working girls and those with western boyfriends shave. While an I.D. check isn't totally foolproof, it is a minimum effort you should make. During conversation, conflicting statements about age, how long working in a bar, what age did they start etc.. can help determine if she is legal. I had a Mamasan offer a young looking girl to me once, when I said she was too young, she said no worry, we have a room for you. She was cute, but I did not take her. A few minutes later, an old man scouped her up. I never want to spend any time in a jail in Asia so I am careful.

nocbj4meNot even the I.D. is totally foolproof, since the I.D. can be made to age as they want if they pay the money, I know that from a former GF in JKT as well I know it from China that this can be done, don't forget money rules the world.

NoCBJ4Me
05-05-06, 04:08
not even the i.d. is totally foolproof, since the i.d. can be made to age as they want if they pay the money, i know that from a former gf in jkt as well i know it from china that this can be done, don't forget money rules the world.

anyone with a bit of common sense knows if the girl could be **** and should be avoided. i'm sure i can get an id that says i'm an eighty-nine year old indo guy if i have enough money. a check looking for clues of a fake id should be just part of the process. the only sure way to avoid **** girls is to target girls that are older. if you seek out 18 year olds, you will undoubtedly be dealing with **** girls.

'nuf said!

nocbj4me

Rainman 2108
05-05-06, 04:52
anyone with a bit of common sense knows if the girl could be **** and should be avoided. i'm sure i can get an id that says i'm an eighty-nine year old indo guy if i have enough money. an check looking for clues of a fake id should be just part of the process. the only sure way to avoid **** girls is to target girls that are older. if you seek out 18 year olds, you will undoubtedly be dealing with **** girls.

'nuf said!

nocbj4me

well problem is that some westerner has problem guessing the age of asian and likewise for me when i was in europe.... i just can't tell if the lady is 16 or 20 since they always look older..

Jaimito Cartero
05-06-06, 02:39
Here is Anis, a 20yo from Hotel Travel. View the the Jakarta forum for brief report. Very hot looking, adequate, but uninspired service.

Hanqe
05-07-06, 20:55
What do you expect if you buy sex? Everybody falling in love with you? Who are you? Your age?

Hanqe

Here is Anis, a 20yo from Hotel Travel. View the the Jakarta forum for brief report. Very hot looking, adequate, but uninspired service.

Hanqe
05-07-06, 21:01
What kind of discussion is this? In my country (in Europe) the legal age is 15. In Asia, in some coutries, the legal age is 12. What is the problem?

Hanqe

Hi Hanqe,

The problem is that it's against the Forum's Posting Guidelines.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1755

Thanks,

Jackson

Pute Nut
05-08-06, 01:45
What do you expect if you buy sex? Everybody falling in love with you? Who are you? Your age?

Hanqe

How about "service with a smile". Just like we can avoid certain airlines employing fat, unattentive, patronizing big mamas, we can take our cum unloading business elsewhere. Pretty simple, actually.

Jaimito Cartero
05-08-06, 14:33

What does this have to do with the photo I posted? This is the photo forum. If you wish to discuss the photo, or your experience with this provider, great. If not, then take it somewhere else.

Menteng
05-08-06, 17:36
In my country (in Europe) the legal age is 15. In Asia, in some coutries, the legal age is 12. What is the problem?

Hanqe
Can you mention the countries please? Yours and of course of those particular Asian countries.

Biffy
05-09-06, 00:55
here's an (unfinished) list.

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

Remember this: the age of consent IS NOT the legal age of prostitution.

Remember the golden rules: 18+ check ID, use a condom.

(how many times do we have to say this....)

Bleute
05-09-06, 07:21
Please be done with this AGE OF CONSENT discussion.

Anyone who does not check legal age can expect a long prison sentence. Apart from that this is a photo gallery.

Let us get back to posting more photos please.

Love those Indon cewaks over 18 of course.

Jaimito Cartero
05-10-06, 11:39
Thanks for the heads up. I know that Menteng told me about a couple of good ones there. I'm not sure where I'll go the last day or two that I'm here.

Man In Japan
05-11-06, 05:20
So why the heck are you posting them here if they are not your pics? Have you no shame? Don't you think if the guy that wanted those pics posted here, he might have posted them himself?

Or maybe you requested special permission from the guy that took the pics? If so, then I do aplogize. If NOT... well, it's just bad form.I think it's ok if he admits that his friend took them, I personally don't believe him because I've seen hundreds of pix like this on www.imagefap.com .

Ceyhun does the same thing but you seem to enjoy them, or did you complain, I can't remember. Oh well, it's all good, like I said, they are probably downloads off the net anyway.

Intransit
05-12-06, 07:27
MIJ,

That photo you posted, of the woman with her back to the camera in front of a mirror, is MY photo of MY ex-girlfriend. Remove it now and apologize or I'll have you removed from this board.

Smoothy
05-12-06, 09:40
MIJ,

That photo you posted, of the woman with her back to the camera in front of a mirror, is MY photo of MY ex-girlfriend. Remove it now and apologize or I'll have you removed from this board.

LOL! It's a nice picture though Intransit. A different member here posted a picture I had taken of a girl in my own apartment a while ago. It's no big deal - unless the girl sees it. In that case, she may think you were the one who posted it.

Although she probably gave the picture to the guy in the first place.

By the way, what hotel were you staying at in that picture? It looks like a nice one.

Macho Dik
05-14-06, 19:27
You have to love it when girls miss you and send you pics via the phone. This girl is Denise she is now in Jakarta and tends to hangout at Bats, great in the sack but now based in jakarta. I can give contact details for her if required. Is a lousy drunk though and will always insist on Vodka Martini

I have observed your denise seems to be in her period when taking these pictures, specially the 1st pic. that it is very clear showing the "pads" with red. well , just an observation. smile

Asian Rain
05-15-06, 13:37
FL pickup from Atrium. She had popped her cap, so the pussy was very stretchy... a gyno fan's delight. Once that box was coated with my silicone lube oil, it was like quicksand. I nearly fell in... one finger followed another until the five finger fcuk was full on.

Enjoy, AR+

Bleute
05-16-06, 00:26
What great pics. Love those five finger gloves. Could you get a hold of her cervix?

Great Pics

BuleDaddy
05-16-06, 03:12
Jaimito Cartero buddy,

Thank you for the hint; sorry, to hear that the service was not to our expectation.

For your coming future visit, these two girls are just fantastic. The all inclusive rate is Rp.215,000.00 [US$24.00] plus whatever Tip you want to provide the girl.

Until when are you going to be in Jakarta ?? Will be visiting Jakarta next week, are you still in town ??

Again, thanks for the hint.

Ciao,
Pete33

p.s.: Photos were not taken by me personally, by one of my mongering buddy.Those firm, nice nomz could poke your eye out.

Member 30
05-16-06, 06:09
Caught this chick in Medan Novotel. ON cost Rp500k, wonder if I've overpaid?

Got very tight pussy but was a bit kind of dry to my liking. Overall, quite a good package (8/10).

Name: Tina

Ekspat
05-16-06, 08:05
Caught this chick in Medan Novotel. ON cost Rp500k, wonder if I've overpaid?

If it's an 8/10, if you feel it was worth it, then it's still fine.
But it shouldn't be more than 500k, thats maximum for Indonesia.

Cheers!

Bulai69
05-16-06, 21:34
This is the tightest girl I've ever had and in fact, I just had to stop fucking her before I reached the end! Amongst my exploits last week I managed to "deflower" a virgin (first time in my life - can you believe that?) but this girl was even tighter than her (after the first penetration of course)

As my friend from Malaysia says: she is really "my specification". Anyone interested can have further details but sorry: only if you know me already. She is just 19 by the way.

Member #4351
05-16-06, 22:00
¡What a sweetie!

Ekspat
05-17-06, 00:55
Just back from a 2days business trip from JKT.
Found a 20y/o gem, uni student.
Hey look at her assets..........

Cheers!

Spitfire
05-17-06, 00:59
This is the tightest girl I've ever had and in fact, I just had to stop fucking her before I reached the end! Amongst my exploits last week I managed to "deflower" a virgin (first time in my life - can you believe that?) but this girl was even tighter than her (after the first penetration of course)

As my friend from Malaysia says: she is really "my specification". Anyone interested can have further details but sorry: only if you know me already. She is just 19 by the way.

Very Nice! My specification indeed! :)

BadBadGuy
05-17-06, 01:24
I just could not control after looking at her face, such a lovely girl and definitely is my type and taste. Wish I can have her for 1 night. Brother, you have any one like this in Malaysia ?

TheCatsMeow88
05-17-06, 03:23
Bulai69,

Congratulations.

What a body and what a face. I think most mongers would be proud to have spent the night with her and to post her photos on ISG. The difference between you and me is that I would have had those gorgeous legs in stockings in two shakes of a lambs tail, and certainly prior to the photo shoot. Personal preferences aside, she is a real beauty and one of the better posts in the JKT section in a long time.

I am curious as to her height. She certainly looks tall for an INDO girl.

As for tightness, perhaps that will go away with regular and prolonged usage. Sign me up!

The Cat

Kingq
05-17-06, 07:59
Don't remember her name. She shook it on the dance floor but was a starfish in bed.

Scuba Diver
05-17-06, 09:15
Hi there,

I am hoping your willimg to share her contact details as i will be in JKT on the 28th May 2006.

If you dont mind.

Cheers

Hey look at her assets.

Cheers!

Bleute
05-17-06, 09:43
Bulai69, I only wish I was there and that I knew you.

She is a real peach as I would say. Long legs and what a beautiful slim body.

AHHHHHHHHH the pain in my loins

Rainman 2108
05-17-06, 09:52

Wow. What a catch.

KL Guy
05-17-06, 10:49
Hi B69,

Was this from the escort agency???? I don't remember seeing her? Nice! But expansive by normal standard!

KL Guy

This is the tightest girl I've ever had and in fact, I just had to stop fucking her before I reached the end! As my friend from Malaysia says: she is really "my specification". Anyone interested can have further details but sorry: only if you know me already. She is just 19 by the way.

KL Guy
05-17-06, 10:51
B69 is not based in Malaysia & this lady is only available in Jakarta I believe as she is young but legal age! Correct me if I'm wrong Bulai69.

KL Guy

I just could not control after looking at her face, such a lovely girl and definitely is my type and taste. Wish I can have her for 1 night. Brother, you have any one like this in Malaysia ?

KL Guy
05-17-06, 10:52
Hi Ekspat!

Were you by any chance there when I was there too from 10 till 14 th May?

KL Guy

Hey look at her assets..........

Cheers!

Ekspat
05-17-06, 10:58
Were you by any chance there when I was there too from 10 till 14 th May?

Nope, 15th morning to 16th evening only.
For just a 2hrs meeting and lunch, rest free time, not too bad.
Cheers!

KL Guy
05-17-06, 11:35
Hope to catch up with you 1 of these days! You missed many of the Malaysians who were in town! I was the last to leave!

KL Guy

Nope, 15th morning to 16th evening only.
For just a 2hrs meeting and lunch, rest free time, not too bad.
Cheers!

Firebird
05-17-06, 11:48
Fantastic Legs, beautiful face and those lips - WOW!!!
I can't stop lookig at these pictures.
Best ones I have seen for a long time
totally jealous.

Wukong
05-17-06, 15:10

Lucky you...she looks absolutely sweet and gorgeous!

Smoothy
05-17-06, 16:43
Very nice girl there Bulai. She's quite well groomed so I'm guessing you didnt meet that one anywhere near Atrium mall. She's fairly well dressed and doesn't have the look of a 250k girl. Mind if I ask how much she needed for taxi money?

Barri
05-18-06, 01:04

Hey look at her assets.

Cheers!Hi Ekspat,

And you managed to find her in just two days? Obviously you know where to look! Wellshaped boobs in the right colour is yummy yummy.

I will be in JKT in early August and possibly also in mid July; would you care to share her contact? Or where/how you found her?

Barri

Asian Cat
05-18-06, 02:31
Don't remember her name. She shook it on the dance floor but was a starfish in bed.Kingq she is the hottest girl I have seen on here. Good work!

Artisto Art
05-18-06, 03:53
Nice phots Bulai69. I might hit you up for that contact info. ( That is if I'm on your amigo list!)

May take a fall trip so hopefully we'll try to finally meet up this time.

Cheers!

Khanaan
05-18-06, 05:27
fu*k me .....in fact , no dont , wow!!! i am speechless . she is absolutely gorgeous.. now thats one hooker that i'd marry . . yo jacko sorry about the punctuation. it had to be done on this occasion. great work bulai .

Nailr
05-18-06, 08:24
This girl is amazing. Perfect breasts, gorgeous face. I am now convinced and sold on Indonesia. I know I speak for everyone when I ask for more.

Eaglestar
05-18-06, 09:02
[/QUOTE]As my friend from Malaysia says: she is really "my specification". Anyone interested can have further details but sorry: only if you know me already. She is just 19 by the way.[/QUOTE]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Got anymore showing more skin? What a body to be so hidden under all those clothes.

ES

Bulai69
05-18-06, 10:47
So many PM's on this girl!! Sorry I can't send details to people I don't know - I've PM'd my contacts. She was slightly above average (Indo girl) height but not really tall - she looks tall because she is slim. She didn't speak English at all, not one word. I like that as it means (I infer), that she hasn't been screwed by 5 bules a night for years - as I mentioned, there is other evidence for that too!

Jaimito Cartero
05-18-06, 14:20
Don't remember her name. She shook it on the dance floor but was a starfish in bed.

I saw her in D's place, but she seemed to have a bit of an attitude. Nice body, though.

Kelentit
05-18-06, 16:51
Wow! What can I say more.

She's gorgeous, nice tits with great look.

Congrats Kingq!

Wukong
05-19-06, 00:55

EXTREMELY FABULOUS! She looks very lovely with beautifully round shaped boobs, by the way was she tight because her pussy seems to suggest so.

Rainman 2108
05-19-06, 03:08
I saw her in D's place, but she seemed to have a bit of an attitude. Nice body, though.

I will go and try locate her on Monday/..

Who is joining me??

Kingq
05-20-06, 01:01
EXTREMELY FABULOUS! She looks very lovely with beautifully round shaped boobs, by the way was she tight because her pussy seems to suggest so.I think she may have had a kid in the recent past. No visible stretch marks but her pussy was not the tightest.

Other than being a Starfish, her other annoying trait was continually talking about an Australian ex-boyfriend. I'm sure he was/is a good enough guy but I am not interested in having a conversation about him or having her show me pictures when I am paying the frieght. It was altogether not the greatest night. Maybe others will have a better experience.

Traveler1234
05-20-06, 04:50
Not really into picture taking but wanted to try my mobile phone camera. The two Blok M pickups.

Yani was very photogenic, Rina and Ebowan were obviously concentrating on something else. Anyway, my first pix post (and maybe my last).

Gotta ask hotel for extra sheets and towels later this morning...don't want to sleep on seconds again.

LOL

Pyjama
05-20-06, 09:42
Traveler, I do hope you will not stop taking pictures :-) Didn't know even mobile phone cameras have some kind of remote release (-> Ebowan.jpg)! It's a pity it came out somehow unsharp...

Pyjama

Rainman 2108
05-20-06, 11:04
If you live in a kost in JKT. Can you bring the girls to the kost or they want only to go to hotels?

Can you bring them to the kost?

If you live in a house or appartment is it safe to take them there?

Any good recomondation for paces/hotels/motels where you can take them?

Does anyone wants to meet for hunting?

I also stay in Kost, usually depending on what kind and the owner ....

I should be in Blck M on Monday night...

KL Guy
05-20-06, 16:30
Way to go Ebo!

KL Guy

, Rina and Ebowan were obviously concentrating on something else. Anyway, my first pix post (and maybe my last).

Jaimito Cartero
05-21-06, 03:03
I saw one recommended lady, and the service was quite good. However, she bore distinct marks of being beaten on her back. I don't know if this is something related to working there, or if somone else is abusing her, or I'm mistaken.

There were some scars on her breasts, as well. Is this normal for some of the ladies? I guess things like this make me uncomfortable.

Mai Yao
05-21-06, 03:22
I saw one recommended lady, and the service was quite good. However, she bore distinct marks of being beaten on her back. I don't know if this is something related to working there, or if somone else is abusing her, or I'm mistaken.

There were some scars on her breasts, as well. Is this normal for some of the ladies? I guess things like this make me uncomfortable.I've seen those same type of marks on girls in Cambodia many times; it comes from a ointment that local health practicioners rub on their bodies. At first, I also thought they were signs of a beating but the girl explained the procedure. Look in the photo how even the lines are. Also, there is no welting or bloodspots

Bleute
05-21-06, 05:06
That is one damn fine body even with stripes on its back.

Like those little round cheeks on that bum.