PDA

View Full Version : 2003-2006 Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Joel Goodsen
05-21-06, 06:15
I saw one recommended lady, and the service was quite good. However, she bore distinct marks of being beaten on her back. I don't know if this is something related to working there, or if somone else is abusing her, or I'm mistaken.

There were some scars on her breasts, as well. Is this normal for some of the ladies? I guess things like this make me uncomfortable.

looks like the same distinct marks my girlfriend sometimes has.. comes from coin scratches. It's done to relief neck or back discomfort, eg. a sore neck after a nite sleeping in the aircon. A local ibu scratches a coin over the skin until it's reddish and slightly bruished. Doesn't look pretty, but guess what.. it works!

btw, JC, nice body frame.. looks like a very nice back to scratch.

Jaimito Cartero
05-21-06, 06:19
Well, the skin was raised, as if there were welts, but I guess Joel's explanation could work. I guess I hate to think that some of these girls are being beaten. Those, along with the two medium scars on her breasts made me wonder.

Hollow Man
05-21-06, 07:24
[quote=jaimito cartero]i saw one recommended lady, and the service was quite good. however, she bore distinct marks of being beaten on her back. i don't know if this is something related to working there, or if somone else is abusing her, or i'm mistaken.[quote]i had those marks alot too. same pattern. it is the coin thing. my mom kept using tiger balm ointment and scraping my back for the first 10 years i was fob from vietnam. i guses it worked but i think it woulda worked if she jsut rubbed. the scraping is kinda soothing though (with the ointment that is).

Southpaw11
05-21-06, 07:53
It's called Tiger Balm, relieves muscular aches and pains.

Euroasian
05-21-06, 08:17
No need for panic, it is a typical Indonesian remedies when you have the flu or feel weak.

I think it calls kerik-kerik, sorry if I misspell.

The way it works, you get a big coin; you rub Vicks or tiger balsam on someone’s skin and go gently but firm over their skin with the coin.

It does feel like someone is scratching you, but it will feel good at the end, it's like your skin is having warm and cold feeling at the same time, hard to explain.

When I came over here for the fist time I had it done on my girlfriend (ex) and coz she is an Aussi it does look very weird, so we took pictures and pretend I was beating her up, must say we had a laugh looking at the pictures.

Anyway, believe the girl. It wasn't an abuse!

Robert Long
05-21-06, 09:04
The girls use balsum and a coin and this makes the blood rise to the surface of the skin. They believe that it helps cool you down when you have a fevor or you are ill. My gf has used it on me many times and I must admit it works. Looks like hell but you feel great the next day. Hurts like hell also.

Kingq
05-21-06, 09:12
I do not think this is unusual. I took a girl from TopGun in Blok M last month. When I got her back to the hotel and she took her clothes off I could not continue with the nights festivities. She had cigarette burn marks all over her breasts and ass. I asked her who did it and all she could muster in English was "Bad man." I sent her on her way with 250,000 IR. Can't believe a monger did it. Maybe a boyfriend, pimp or husband.

1Ball
05-21-06, 11:14
JC, I have watched Ketut do this to her father, when he is feeling under the weather. "Masuk angin", is the reason for doing this. She uses a coin, and some kind of warm oil, then rubs it in the skin. When it is over, the skin is very red, so my thought is your girl had it done a couple of days before you met her.
Does it work? Maybe, you know what they say about old wives tales.....
BTW, that IS a nice ass. Where is your hand print ? ;)

Matt Navan Man
05-21-06, 12:17
I chip in onside of the guys also. It's a classic case of coining. Have never understood it myself but millions of Asians can't be wrong I guess.

Check out this site - gives you an idea of the even spread of marking that results, just like your lovely lady!

http://ethnomed.org/clin_topics/dermatology/pigment35.html

Asian Rain
05-21-06, 12:54
I saw one recommended lady, and the service was quite good. However, she bore distinct marks of being beaten on her back. I don't know if this is something related to working there, or if somone else is abusing her, or I'm mistaken.
JC, You can rest easy on the back marks... it's part of a local medical treatment as noted by others. My five-finger girl had the same marks, plus one other girl I have had. It's a common mistake... it always gives me the creeps when I have Cambodian or Vietnamense girls who have had the similarly disconcerting "hot cups" treatment on thier backs. So don't worry and keep on humpin! Cheers, AR+

1Ball, Please note the robust red rump... gave that ass the smackdown. Heheh, AR+

LexLuther
05-21-06, 13:45
Just like to weigh in on the marks.

The hot cups produce even round bruises. What is shown in the photo is indeed from a treatment using a green "oil" and either a coin or a spoon. If you look at the move "Three Seasons" which starred Harvey Keitel, you will see this treatment being applied. I first experienced it in Vietnam in the 70's. It is used for things like fever, upper respiratory tract inflamation, etc. You can also get it applied to the forehead for headaches including migraines. I agree it is disconcerting but effective. Southeast Asians all use this.

I've never seen it used in China or Korea. However the oil, which contains menthol and eucalyptus is produced in China. It has a strong, not unattractive perfume to it. Its use may be a function of economics and access to other types of medications.

Lex

Asian Rain
05-21-06, 13:55
For the finish, the Five Finger Girl opens WIDE, sticks out her tongue and takes spurt after spurt of ooey gooey jizz cream deep in her mouth. Then she spits the entire load into my hand... a classic 5-star COF/CIM combo. Enjoy, AR+

LexLuther
05-21-06, 13:57
My God AR, you gave that girl a bucket load of splooge.

Good on you.

Lex

Asian Rain
05-21-06, 14:01
This is my post of the five finger fisting girl - a recent find at the Atrium. Quite a nice personality and totally enthusiastic to serve, which compensated for a lackluster body. Vacuum pump bbbj, ass licking, slamming fcuk action with ass smacking... quite a complete set. Enjoy!

LexLuther
05-21-06, 14:15
AR,

How did you get a shot of her licking your arse?

Lex

Jaimito Cartero
05-21-06, 15:14
AR,

How did you get a shot of her licking your arse?

Lex

He runs a video camera, and then captures stills off the tape. Nice quality, for sure.

Bez Bezarra
05-21-06, 18:30
What.

No pix of fistfuck spunk queen eating
red peppers 'n corn out of your shit?

You must be slippin'.

Traveler1234
05-21-06, 23:48
For my 400th's posting, again sorry for camera phone but didn't know I was getting a threesome that luved posing for the camera. Wished Ebowan was in the room that night to be the photographer!

Mighty Spearsman
05-22-06, 10:34
That is one damn fine body even with stripes on its back.

Like those little round cheeks on that bum.
Yes, the little round cheeks on her bum are very sweet-looking :) She looks great in a black thong as well.

Actually, the girl in the photo is the young lady whom I had recommended to Jaimito and a few other board members recently. She's certifiably 20 years old but looks younger, primarily because she's tiny (thin, weighs less than 40 kg). Works in a well known in-call place south of downtown.

I had a session with her a couple of days ago, as I wanted to check out the marks (Jaimito had PM'd me about the supposed beating marks beforehand). I did not notice any marks to speak of on her back when I was with her. The marks on her breasts are tiny and nothing that concerned me.

Based on what I can tell from the photo, yes the marks are from a traditional medicine treatment, and NOT a beating. So Jaimito, please don't worry.

Still happy to recommend this young lady to one and all. Feel free to PM me for specifics (senior members and well-known regulars only, please)

KL Guy
05-22-06, 13:09
Yup both girls are the same ladies I meet up recently in Aphrodite recently thanks to Mr A for updating me on Ms K's telephone number! She's HOT! I didn't do her friend though coz she has a real sticky bf so be careful! Ms K has no bf to be careful oof based on Mr A's knowledge!

KL Guy

For my 400th's posting, again sorry for camera phone but didn't know I was getting a threesome that luved posing for the camera. Wished Ebowan was in the room that night to be the photographer!

Ebowan
05-23-06, 03:23
Not really into picture taking but wanted to try my mobile phone camera. The two Blok M pickups.

Yani was very photogenic, Rina and Ebowan were obviously concentrating on something else. Anyway, my first pix post (and maybe my last).

Gotta ask hotel for extra sheets and towels later this morning...don't want to sleep on seconds again.

LOLDear Brudder,

nice pix that been taken hahaha, yes I was quite busy with that 5 feet lady.
next time I take pixe from you hahaha

Ebowan

Ekspat
05-25-06, 01:24
Dear all,
thanks for all the PM's, and with all respect, come back to reality. A little bit only, I can't share the contact of an uni-student!
Think about yourself, would you do it? Certainly not.

Hi Ekspat,
And you managed to find her in just two days?
Obviously you know where to look!

Yeah, I know where....... Result of my job, hehe.
KL-Guy, you know what I mean?
:-)
Cheers!

Joel Goodsen
05-26-06, 08:41
Just wondering if someone speaks Dutch here?

I do. And there are some others.. Why?

Bleute
05-26-06, 09:57
Traveller you may only be using a phone but I look forward to your posts.

Always top quality girls, would look great on a camera.

Just wish I was back there playing with those cewaks.

MarkIII
05-26-06, 11:15
Just wondering if someone speaks Dutch here?

I do too.....

Joel Goodsen
05-26-06, 12:47
Da spasiba, ya nye kooritsa tavarish Magnus Man.

You want a schmoke and a pancake?

Bong and a blintz?

Menteng
05-26-06, 20:34
Da spasiba, ya nye kooritsa tavarish Magnus Man.
In which part of the Netherlands do they speak that dialect Joel? ;-)

BTW, Euroasian, you have not answered the question why you want to know!

Hanqe
05-26-06, 23:29
This is a forum for photos of beautiful women. Please leave your discussions outside this forum!

In which part of the Netherlands do they speak that dialect Joel? ;-)

BTW, Euroasian, you have not answered the question why you want to know!

Member #1210
05-29-06, 15:19
Met her in Bandung few years back. She was very sweet and playful. Spent a few days with her.

Tamurlane26
05-29-06, 16:26
Seeing as we had a Dutch Theme it is time to restore order - these charming pair insisted that I share their photos in order to bring them more business !! As they can easily be found in CJ's this should not prove difficult - they even have their own lift passes and seem to spend most of their time in the breakfast area in the mornings

So here is to free enterprise and a drift away from those lithe and slim sexy beauties that my dear friend posts - alas i was not so fortunate and any way any port in a storm !! Well almost anyway !!

For the other shots you will have to venture to Singapore as this is where our lady was last headed and seeing as the photos there are always of Vietnamese and Filipinas I thought it time to redress the balance !!

Spike9
05-29-06, 20:33
Can't you people put your photos up on site so they are right side up?

KL Guy
05-30-06, 02:10
And you are refering to which photos?

KL Guy

Master Diver II
05-30-06, 02:48

As usual, those who contribute the least have the most to criticize.

Traveler1234
05-30-06, 02:51
Go to the Bkk threads, in particular giotto's lodge for updates. In particular check out Piper1's photos in last 3 days - you'll actually see a couple of me but more important a ton of his conquests - some of which I must admit were taken by me :)

Traveller you may only be using a phone but I look forward to your posts.

Always top quality girls, would look great on a camera.

Just wish I was back there playing with those cewaks.

Piper1
05-30-06, 10:52
Yes indeed, it's the evil T1234 ;). I leave him alone for a few minutes with my sweet-hearts, and come back to find him enjoying a double massage on my sofa.

Giotto's Lodge, Bangkok, a few nights ago: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=468911&postcount=704

Joel Goodsen
05-30-06, 13:10
Sorry Hange, didn't want to interupt the image viewing...

Euro,
Guess you were just testing the water.. I do agree with the statement that these type of discussions should be kept outside this gallery, but then again as per MDII's earlier comment, same applies here, 1 photo uploaded in 2 years.. no need to apologize if you ask me.

Menteng,
Just a little joke in phonetic Russian - it might fluent Twents as well. How's Colombia?

Chalky,
Since you asked for it, please find attached small Rubens selection. It's a set of delicious Indo bums that I know very well. Cheers.

Tamurlane26
05-30-06, 14:38
Joel

Loved the selection - sometimes one tires of the models of this world - mind you when you have such a choice selection as Bulai it is hard to imagine this moment occurring in this millenium or the next - however on some nights the pickings are not slim. Therefore it is fun to try one's hand at the more fullsome figures that are available and to see whether or not what is so carefully wrapped will unravel before your eyes.

Mind you this reminds me of a story by another party - who was once taken back to a hotel by a Middle Eastern man - well this party unwrapped himself and it was akin to a beached whale. Our poor friend was unable to perform no matter how hard "he" tried - from being the male to being the female and then to having some gentle relief none of the above mentioned allowed him to perform. So in the name of honour he returned the USD250 on offer and went home.

The amusing part is that this market price is a lot higher then we simple mongers pay for our fun and games so perhaps there is a lesson to be learnt from this !!

To all have a good and enjoyable week

Piper1
05-30-06, 14:47
...however on some nights the pickings are not slim. Therefore it is fun to try one's hand at the more fullsome figures ... Chalky - was that an intentional pun? ("pickings not slim") ;)

BTW Joel - I agree with Chalky - nice selection. I like fullsome figures also. And skinny figures, and medium figures and ...

Jaimito Cartero
05-31-06, 03:07
One thing I usually do when I'm in a country is hop on a local bus, and see where it takes me. It's amazing the things you see on such a trip. I took one of the medium sized buses, for 2000 Rupiah. I think this is a better way to see some of the less visited, non-Bule places, and you get to see many normal people.

Rainman 2108
05-31-06, 06:21
As usual, those who contribute the least have the most to criticize.

LOLzzzz... Couldn't agreed more...

Bimbo Boy
05-31-06, 06:28
One thing I usually do when I'm in a country is hop on a local bus, and see where it takes me. It's amazing the things you see on such a trip. I took one of the medium sized buses, for 2000 Rupiah. I think this is a better way to see some of the less visited, non-Bule places, and you get to see many normal people.

You are my pal! I do the same. I go to the center of town and take any bus that goes to the suburbs. Then I come back by foot to the center of town. Yes, you see the real life that people live this way. I did this once in Bucharest and was followed for miles by a half a dozen hungry and nosy half-wild dogs!

Eaglestar
05-31-06, 10:32
S9,

Why don't you go crawl back under your rock? You have made 17 posts on this forum and 10 of these posts you are bitching about no photos in the photo section. But not one photo from you. Not one!!!

One on the France thead
One on the Hungary thread
One on the Moldova thead
Two on the Brazil thead
Two on the Costa Rica thread
Three on the Vietnam thread

When you have posted something worth while and made solid contributions then you can *****.

Get a life :(

ES

Zycke
05-31-06, 23:20
Euro,

Guess you were just testing the water.. I do agree with the statement that these type of discussions should be kept outside this gallery, but then again as per MDII's earlier comment, same applies here, 1 photo uploaded in 2 years.. no need to apologize if you ask me.

Menteng,

Just a little joke in phonetic Russian - it might fluent Twents as well. How's Colombia?

Chalky,

Since you asked for it, please find attached small Rubens selection. It's a set of delicious Indo bums that I know very well. Cheers.MY GOD! What an ASS!

Don't you have other photos so we can see other parts of the lady?

Ekspat
06-01-06, 08:50
Since you asked for it, please find attached small Rubens selection. It's a set of delicious Indo bums that I know very well. Cheers.
Wow, great body! Exactly my taste, but IMHO it's still far away from "Rubens"!
I was a bit concerned that it's one of my beloved ones but after checking pics, it's fine.......
Hehe....... :D

Joel Goodsen
06-01-06, 11:26
Chalky, Piper, Ekspat,
Glad you liked the set of Rubens pics - its a very healthy, quality piece of ass that I have been a little bit addicted to for the last year and a half or so. Surprisingly, because slim petites have a preference. I guess the character of the ass might make a difference in this, Rubens once fully whacked me in MyBar for flirting with others... Having this kind of temperament, you can imagine what she does to you in the bedroom and I'm often wondering who's fucking who.

Zycke,
mate, I'm missing over a Gig of 'private' material, most of this yummy ass. Please find attached two pics, i don't have full body shots right now.

--

If you store photo's, videoclips, etc. protect yourself, don't do like me, keep it in one place and encrypt it. I'm now using handy 256 bit encrypting freeware.. www.2brightsparks.com/downloads.html#freeware.

Menteng
06-03-06, 00:11
MY GOD! What an ASS!

To all of you who like Rubens-kind of girls, just come to Colombia! But, don't expect the same kind of service like in Jakarta!
Well, that's my personal experience anyway :(

Kentaro
06-05-06, 06:41
Icha.

Proliberalist
06-07-06, 11:28
Menteng,

What do you mean by saying, do not expect in Colombia the same kind of service like in Jakakarta?

is it better or worse?

Menteng
06-08-06, 01:30
Menteng,

What do you mean by saying, do not expect in Colombia the same kind of service like in Jakakarta?

is it better or worse?

Bro's, I know this is not the proper section, but this is my last posting on this matter. PM me if there are more questions.

My experience till now is that the service is worse. It maybe me, but, although the girls are beautiful, the GFE I encountered was less. Before a session they are very, very GFE, but during and after a session, it was like: hurry up! Not to mention the fact that even BJ's are covered. I know that that has nothing to do with service, but I'd like to mention that.

ProfDesigner
06-09-06, 01:45
Greetings all just a quick message to show you some of the lovelies in MBargo Nightclub Bali. Since I have upgraded my phone I wanted to see the quality it takes so when I am out and about from now on I will be posting various clubs etc throughout Bali. I figure it will help the people who haven't been here before to get an idea of the talent available in Bali. Please note: The girls shown this time round are not working girls but show the calibre of girls that are around at the moment.

ProfDesigner
06-10-06, 03:06
Here is just another reason why I stay in Bali. And with the busy season about to hit this will soon be the norm. Also I apologize now but I wanted to see the difference with a direct from phone and a photoshoped version. I must admit the direct from phone is a smaller file but I think looks crap as in colour. If anyone knows how to adjust settings in a Nokia N90 then PM me.

Have a great weekend

Brandon88
06-11-06, 18:58
Here is just another reason why I stay in Bali. And with the busy season about to hit this will soon be the norm. Also I apologize now but I wanted to see the difference with a direct from phone and a photoshoped version. I must admit the direct from phone is a smaller file but I think looks crap as in colour. If anyone knows how to adjust settings in a Nokia N90 then PM me.

Have a great weekend

Wow, the one on the left does it for me. Oh yes. Thanks for the pics.

Blacka0
06-11-06, 19:32
Greetings all just a quick message to show you some of the lovelies in MBargo Nightclub Bali. Since I have upgraded my phone I wanted to see the quality it takes so when I am out and about from now on I will be posting various clubs etc throughout Bali. I figure it will help the people who haven't been here before to get an idea of the talent available in Bali. Please note: The girls shown this time round are not working girls but show the calibre of girls that are around at the moment.Damn those girlies look nice next month i will be coming to Bali keep up the good work so I have a impression of what I will be hunting in July :)

ProfDesigner
06-12-06, 01:41
Here is the reason why I am not out mongering much at the moment. With a girl like this living with me, why do I need to go hunting.

I will keep posting pics as i get them of others though so everyone get get an idea of the talent hiding in Bali

Prof

Fly Guy II
06-17-06, 18:27
Hi,
Cleaned up the photo a little with PS. But cant do much, the resolution is a little low.
F G II

Asian Rain
06-21-06, 15:22
The Splooge... spray pattern concentrated around the mouth - not my favorite. I like the bubble though in pic #17. Enjoy, AR+

Asian Rain
06-21-06, 15:26
Jl Paletehan pickup. Nice shaved mound, but not exactly sterling service... she couldn't even manage so much as a decent BBBJ - just a couple tentative licks to my cockhead. I tried to compensate by plunging her beaver from various positions. Mission(ary) accomplished. Enjoy, AR+

Toris
06-22-06, 01:55
Jl Paletehan pickup. Nice shaved mound, but not exactly sterling service... she couldn't even manage so much as a decent BBBJ - just a couple tentative licks to my cockhead. I tried to compensate by plunging her beaver from various positions. Mission(ary) accomplished. Enjoy, AR+AR >> No Protection ?

Johnson994
06-22-06, 02:41
The Splooge... spray pattern concentrated around the mouth - not my favorite. I like the bubble though in pic #17. Enjoy, AR+It is too bad you missed. It would have been nice to see you get it right in her mouth. :)

T Poet
06-22-06, 03:29
As as usual your pics are groovy but cover that thing up before entry! Stay asian rain not asian pain.

Shahulhameed
06-22-06, 07:12
To Asian Rain and all the rest. Who doesn't use condoms with strangers.

Love your pictures, but why never using a condom you are not only risking yourself, but also the girls and the rest of us!

Don't be shelfish. It's just not right, if you don't care about your own life, just put a bullet in your head but don't risk other peoples life!Mr Euroasian,

Look like you have just turn 9 reports old. I have seen 1034 reports advising AR bare bonk. If AR feels okey so let it be. Don't waste our tired eyes just to read don't do this don't do that. Just keep da picture rolling'

DJ Monger
06-22-06, 07:58
Don't be shelfish. It's just not right, if you don't care about your own life, just put a bullet in your head but don't risk other peoples life!

Indonesian girls, as opposed to say thai girls, are generally not too concerned about condoms. I don't know why, but it's true - if you're fucking a indo prostitute, just assume she's been having condomless sex with a dozen guys a week for the last few years, whether or not she's in AR's extensive gallery. So just wear a condom yourself, and you dont really need to worry about what asian rain is doing...

AR i suppose you must get tired of hearing all this. i like your photos so dont let these guys bug you - i'm sure you're aware that serial-fucking southeast asian prostitutes without protection is pretty much the definition of high-risk behavior, but as far as i'm concerned, it's your business, so do what you like. and keep posting your excellent pictures...

DJ Monger
06-22-06, 08:31
Here is the reason why I am not out mongering much at the moment. With a girl like this living with me, why do I need to go hunting.

Prof

cute girl, but judging by your report in the bali section, having her around didn't stop you from going out hunting last night! ;)

Rainman 2108
06-22-06, 10:11
Totally agreed. Indo Pros do not come with the condom as a package thus it's really up to you..

Cheers

Indonesian girls, as opposed to say thai girls, are generally not too concerned about condoms. I don't know why, but it's true - if you're fucking a indo prostitute, just assume she's been having condomless sex with a dozen guys a week for the last few years, whether or not she's in AR's extensive gallery. So just wear a condom yourself, and you dont really need to worry about what asian rain is doing...

AR i suppose you must get tired of hearing all this. i like your photos so dont let these guys bug you - i'm sure you're aware that serial-fucking southeast asian prostitutes without protection is pretty much the definition of high-risk behavior, but as far as i'm concerned, it's your business, so do what you like. and keep posting your excellent pictures...

Euroasian
06-22-06, 11:42
What the?

Well I do know that they don't cary condoms, and the reason is, it is an extra cost for them, but for us it is 50 cents to bring it along, you don't forget to bring your loube, toys, cockrings, well don't forget the rubber.

I might be hash by saying putting a bullet in your head, and I'm sorry about that.

Even we use protection it is not 100% safe, it is still possible to get other than STD's that doesn't have a cure, like herpes, hepatitis, syphilis, ect.

I am not saying that AR has STD's but well you never know as he never use a condom.

I don't really care about AR if he has STD's or not, but I feel sorry for the girls who doesn't know better to get infected by people like him.

I like to have sex myself wihtout condoms, and I'll do it when I have a serious partner, you know that in a way by not using condoms, it is possible that you are KILLING people(if you do have HIV).

It is known as Asia is a mekka for sex lovers, and I do agree, I love it, but how long can we enjoy it if someone is selfish and thinks of his own happiness.

THIS GIRLS DON"T HAVE THE SEXUAL EDUCATION AS WE HAVE IN THE WESTERN COUNTRIES...SO DON'T BLAME THEM IF THEY DON'T BRING A RUBBER.

Do you really look down at asian wemon that you don't care about their well beeing?

I'm sorry, but I just had to say this.

P.S. If you have any comment please send me an PM as I don't want to fill this gallery with words.

Euroasian
06-22-06, 11:44
I love his photo's to, but common, think twice.

Joel Goodsen
06-22-06, 13:52
I don't mind the occasional milf fuck.. it turns me on, somehow. Please find attached 2 pics. This 32 year old had 3 kids and was brutally dumped by her husband. An unfortunate, but common story.. She was quite sweet actually. I 'spoiled' her with 400k. .. After I popped her twice. :)

Texas Rose
06-22-06, 16:16
I don't mind the occasional milf fuck.. it turns me on, somehow. Please find attached 2 pics. This 32 year old had 3 kids and was brutally dumped by her husband. An unfortunate, but common story.. She was quite sweet actually. I 'spoiled' her with 400k. After I popped her twice. :)Nice one, Mr Joel. And clearly, this is Mulia hotel! Could be a room where I stayed & banged before : - )

Mighty Spearsman
06-22-06, 17:28
I don't mind the occasional milf fuck.. it turns me on, somehow. Please find attached 2 pics. This 32 year old had 3 kids and was brutally dumped by her husband. An unfortunate, but common story.. She was quite sweet actually. I 'spoiled' her with 400k. .. After I popped her twice. :)
With all due respect, are you sure that she's 32? Taking into account the "Asian anti-ageing gene," I'd say that she's closer to 42 than 32, or else had had a hard life, or both.

Having said that, the most important thing is whether or not you had a good time, and you did. Good!

ProfDesigner
06-23-06, 01:37
cute girl, but judging by your report in the bali section, having her around didn't stop you from going out hunting last night! ;)

Life is good isn't it...

Joel Goodsen
06-23-06, 09:22
Nice one, Mr Joel. And clearly, this is Mulia hotel! Could be a room where I stayed & banged before : - )
I like those massage showers.. they serve as a nice little test for the girls too - if she knows how to work it, you can be pretty sure she has had lots of tuition.

Mighty, the pics don't do her much justice as for her real life appearance, 42 will be a bit much.

Kingq
06-26-06, 15:46
21 years old, has a 2 year old boy, took some cajoling but then gave a lengthy BBBJ.

Sloth
06-26-06, 18:51
What the?

Well I do know that they don't cary condoms, and the reason is, it is an extra cost for them, but for us it is 50 cents to bring it along, you don't forget to bring your loube, toys, cockrings, well don't forget the rubber.

I might be hash by saying putting a bullet in your head, and I'm sorry about that.

Even we use protection it is not 100% safe, it is still possible to get other than STD's that doesn't have a cure, like herpes, hepatitis, syphilis, ect.

I am not saying that AR has STD's but well you never know as he never use a condom.

I don't really care about AR if he has STD's or not, but I feel sorry for the girls who doesn't know better to get infected by people like him.

I like to have sex myself wihtout condoms, and I'll do it when I have a serious partner, you know that in a way by not using condoms, it is possible that you are KILLING people(if you do have HIV).

It is known as Asia is a mekka for sex lovers, and I do agree, I love it, but how long can we enjoy it if someone is selfish and thinks of his own happiness.

THIS GIRLS DON"T HAVE THE SEXUAL EDUCATION AS WE HAVE IN THE WESTERN COUNTRIES...SO DON'T BLAME THEM IF THEY DON'T BRING A RUBBER.

Do you really look down at asian wemon that you don't care about their well beeing?

I'm sorry, but I just had to say this.

P.S. If you have any comment please send me an PM as I don't want to fill this gallery with words.I say the whole bareback brigade should post bb shots simultaneously to make Euroasian's head explode. ;)

Nice pull Kingq. Oh, how I LOOOOVE that indo-china look!

Hanqe
06-26-06, 23:29
Where in Indonesia did you find her?

21 years old, has a 2 year old boy, took some cajoling but then gave a lengthy BBBJ.

Rainman 2108
06-27-06, 05:06
Where in Indonesia did you find her?

The Title say it all/.....

"Eve - My Bar, Blok M"...

Cheers

Knight 1001
06-27-06, 14:45
Hanqe

I'll try to make easier for you as you don't seem to be familiar with the mongering scene in Jakarta: Block M is in the south of Jakarta which can be very easily reached by the rapid bus "Busway" which runs north, from Kota sytation, to south, Block M (I believe it stops running around 11pm but I'm not sure as I use my car and driver after that time, hehehe !);

"My Bar" is a bar in Jalan Falatehan (any taxi will take you there), and you will have quite a big choice of juicy, tender, and all willing little things there to make your head spin several times over...I was there last saturday night and it was packed from 11 pm. Ended up taking one home one cutie, very shy and nice 26 Y old girl, which happened to be a semi-pro doing this only on fridays and saturdays for extra cash. So now that you know...go for it.

Enjoy and report for the benefit of others.

Cheers

The Title say it all/.....

"Eve - My Bar, Blok M"...

Cheers

1Ball
06-27-06, 16:22
"My Bar" is a bar in Jalan Falatehan (any taxi will take you there), and you will have quite a big choice of juicy, tender, and all willing little things there to make your head spin several times over...I was there last saturday night and it was packed from 11 pm. Ended up taking one home one cutie, very shy and nice 26 Y old girl, which happened to be a semi-pro doing this only on fridays and saturdays for extra cash.

3206, what did this cost you?

Mighty Spearsman
06-27-06, 16:40
A quick supplement to the excellent post by Member #3206 below:

- the Transjakarta busway runs until 10 p.m., between Kota (northern part of Jakarta) and Blok M. A trip costs 3,500 rupiah (under 40 cents US).

- if you do take the Transjakarta bus to Blok M: the street where "My Bar" is located, known as Jalan Falatehan, is located no more than 50 meters from the stop where you get off the bus, i.e. walking distance even if you're on crutches. There are several other fun bars to visit on this one-block street, such as D's Place, and the girls tend to rotate from bar to bar.

One evening back in December, Menteng and I were making the rounds on this street, and we kept on seeing the same girls at each of the bars we went into. Of course, that could be because they were following Menteng :)

P.S. Once you get off the bus, you're also very close to the infamous Bali Hai bar and two blocks from the Hotel Melawai and the well-known Marabaya Spa on the hotel's 6th floor. Enjoy!

Traveler1234
06-27-06, 17:15

1Ball

If memory serves me correct, i picked up a twosome last visit at this place (check my posts for late May). The place is usually packed with girls dancing in front of this huge mirror with some poles (just disco dancing, no go go stuff per se). When you walk in, it's to your left, next to the bathroom.

I usually stand by the bathroom entrance there for several reasons - all the cuties eventually go to toilet to freshen up and it's quieter there to make a deal; also not as crowded where the bar area is. And next to the door to exit!

ST at 10:30 pm Friday night cost me $300K per girl, they were sisters. One beauty wanted $500K, I passed ... didn't want to ruin the market price:)

Knight 1001
06-27-06, 17:41
Actually the cost never was mentionned by either of us, but I gave her more or less what I understood was the regular rate for My Bar, i.e. 350 KRp for about 2 hours, (though this is supposed to be for LT; Including anal as I believe it was new to her), and she never actually even checked the money.

Believe it or not but i picked her on the spur of a moment just as I was actually leaving, alone, about 2:30 am because she had that look and attitude of a non pro. She was ready to stay all night but I really prefer to sleep alone, except if ... the girl is exceptional, but...more of that later.

And by the way, just to be exact, it was friday night and not saturday, sorry.

Cheers

Knight 1001
06-27-06, 17:51
Well guys, here is a little treat for you. I got this very nice and friendly girl's phone number in my bar last friday night as she was already with a "customer" as she so candidly and honestly put it.

I liked her and would have taken her then but...Anyways, sms'd her sunday and yesterday and she said she'd be back in Jakarta from Bandung today. So we arranged to meet in the lobby of the hotel and the end result is: very nice and sweet, very tender and careful BBBJ, very sexy (I could not resist and took her practically standing upon entrance in the room...well, I didn't have any since friday night guys...). It's with her approval that I am posting these pictures and i will share her number with those interested. Just be nice to her. She's really very sweet.

Oh, and by the way, while her necklace read Yenni, she said her name was Lianne ??? so...you figure it out.

Enjoy.

Hanqe
06-27-06, 17:55
Yes I am not familiar with Jakarta, but ask me about Bali? I know it quite well. Have been there twice/year since 1998.

Hanqe

I'll try to make easier for you as you don't seem to be familiar with the mongering scene in Jakarta: Block M is in the south of Jakarta which can be very easily reached by the rapid bus "Busway" which runs north, from Kota sytation, to south, Block M (I believe it stops running around 11pm but I'm not sure as I use my car and driver after that time, hehehe !);

"My Bar" is a bar in Jalan Falatehan (any taxi will take you there), and you will have quite a big choice of juicy, tender, and all willing little things there to make your head spin several times over...I was there last saturday night and it was packed from 11 pm. Ended up taking one home one cutie, very shy and nice 26 Y old girl, which happened to be a semi-pro doing this only on fridays and saturdays for extra cash. So now that you know...go for it.

Enjoy and report for the benefit of others.

Cheers

Euroasian
06-28-06, 15:11
i say the whole bareback brigade should post bb shots simultaneously to make euroasian's head explode. ;)

nice pull kingq. oh, how i loooove that indo-china look!well mr. sloth. i have nothing about bbbj. just bb fucking. and if your really think clearly you should think that way to.

anyway. don't want to be a party pooper. i will not comment about it anymore.

let's just pat things dry and look for more action. will be in jkt next week. so anyone who does agree with me. you can always pm me.

Blacka0
06-28-06, 16:56
She looks very nice how much did you paid her?

Well guys, here is a little treat for you. I got this very nice and friendly girl's phone number in my bar last friday night as she was already with a "customer" as she so candidly and honestly put it.

I liked her and would have taken her then but...Anyways, sms'd her sunday and yesterday and she said she'd be back in Jakarta from Bandung today. So we arranged to meet in the lobby of the hotel and the end result is: very nice and sweet, very tender and careful BBBJ, very sexy (I could not resist and took her practically standing upon entrance in the room...well, I didn't have any since friday night guys...). It's with her approval that I am posting these pictures and i will share her number with those interested. Just be nice to her. She's really very sweet.

Oh, and by the way, while her necklace read Yenni, she said her name was Lianne ??? so...you figure it out.

Enjoy.

Knight 1001
06-29-06, 15:07
I believe i gave her around 350 Krups ... it's fading out ... don't spoil the market guys; that's the going rate for LT out of jalan Falatehan, correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers

She looks very nice how much did you paid her?

Knight 1001
06-29-06, 15:44
Hi Guys,

Well, I have another treat for you bros, aren't you lucky huh ?
This juicy thing happened last night when it wasn't supposed to actually.
I had been to JAD's nice and very friendly gatherering and decided to go home and hit the sac...alone. However, home being on the way to Shangri la guess what ? right on ! went there to just "check the temperature out" and what da ya know ? Anisa was there with a friend (male) of hers who looked as gay as a whale...Anyways, I fell for the nice boobs, not too big and not too flat (though the latter is ok with me), the nice legs, etc, let's call it "packaging". She said she was a model, (actually the queer was doing the translation coz she knew zilch about english), had to buy a drink to both of them (expensive coz she took a double hard liquor !).
Then I convinced her to go with me on the grounds of "if she'd be good, payment would be ok". To cut sory short: she had a nice and juicy pussy, body looked more impressive dressed than not but still good, got filled in once and got dressed up, ended up with 350 KRups in the bag but insisted on counting, then the tears started coming out: universl language of unhappiness...which didn't move me a bit as I got my back for the expensive drinks: she actually had drunk her winnings...pity huh ?
I would share her number , which I did not try for verification, but it would be your responsibility whether it works, you get her or not and she's to your taste and within your budget or not: don't come back to complain ...

Enjoy.

Smoothy
06-30-06, 02:35
ended up with 350 KRups in the bag but insisted on counting, then the tears started coming out: universl language of unhappiness...which didn't move me a bit as I got my back for the expensive drinks: she actually had drunk her winnings...pity huh ?

Very nice girl. Thanks for sharing. You say there were tears. That could be fake, could be real, It's hard to say. But to give a Bats girl 350k without agreeing to that up front will likely be considered an insult to pretty much any Indonesian girl. I'm sure she was expecting at least 500k. Pull that same girl out of Blok M and it's no problem. (Although if she really was a model there hanging out with a gay, she won't be found on Blok M.)

You can judge for yourself. But if she was quite upset when she left your room, I would suggest watching your back. I've known cases where the girls paid some guys to mug a guy and beat the heck out of him for underpaying. Again, I'm not saying that is the case here. I just want you to know to keep your eyes open if when she left your room she seemed too upset. My motto is to always make sure the girl is at least semi-happy when they leave. It's usually not difficult. In Indonesia it's all about saving face. As long as they perceive that they weren't done completely wrong, things are cool.

350k shouldn't be a problem and it definitely would have been fair market a few years ago, but the girls these days who go to Bats are expecting more than that and if you intend to give 350k, you should let them know that in advance. Forget the drinks. Those don't even come into consideration for these girls. They only care about cash in hand as they walk out of your room.

Of course, these are only my thoughts. If someone else feels differently, please feel free to share your thoughts as well.

Thanks again for sharing the pics!

Rainman 2108
06-30-06, 06:16
Of course, these are only my thoughts. If someone else feels differently, please feel free to share your thoughts as well.

She is indeed a beauty and a rare gem as far as I am concern. Thus I would happily paid a little more then the Rup 300 standard for ST to the regular. Those that are not regular would either be free or demand a min of say 500k.

Likewise in Todays Country, the standard girls that work there is about 200 plus K and the FL that come once or twice a week would cost Rup350k.

Cheers

Ekspat
06-30-06, 07:25
Hi all,

a WL being fine with such pussy-photos is IMHO a full professional, thus 350k should be okay. She isn't one of the young lookers who can ask for 500k easily. I think the tears are fake.

Cheers!

Knight 1001
06-30-06, 13:08
Smoothy,

Thanks for the warning. I will certainly think about it next time round. But honestly, she upset me first by bying her expensive drink without asking, (I have seen other girls asking first, then I never said no), then by jumping on her clothes as soon as I was done.

I therefore concluded (maybe wrongly ?) that she was no more a model than I was a priest, save for porno modelling or similar. As for the tears, they din't actually flow down but she rubbed her eyes as though they were there. I didn't keep her long enough to see if she was really crying. I should probably have made sure she was half happy as you say. In fact I usually do but I guess i was just tired...

Thanks.

You can judge for yourself. But if she was quite upset when she left your room, I would suggest watching your back. I've known cases where the girls paid some guys to mug a guy and beat the heck out of him for underpaying. Again, I'm not saying that is the case here. I just want you to know to keep your eyes open if when she left your room she seemed too upset.

Smoothy
06-30-06, 17:09
I'm pretty sure it's cool. 350k is plenty for a short time! But these girls who go to Bats can get a bit nuts when it comes to what they believe to be fair market value. I always suggest letting a Bats girl know that you are going to give her 350k before taking her home. It's rare a Bats girl will go home with you without at least hinting at price, but if they don't even hint at price then you are probably ok not even mentioning anything and give them whatever you feel fair. But if they hint at price and you tell her "I'll pay you well if you provide good service, don't worry", she probably has visions of 2 million rupiah running through her mind. Sometimes the girl will accept the 350k when you offer it up front, other times they won't. I just like to have everything in the open. That way when you hand her 350k and she was expecting at least a million, she doesn't get upset and think about getting revenge. LOL!

The drinks are a real pain in the butt. They're a rip off for sure. But they can't ever be considered to be part of the nights pay to the girl. It seems like it should work that way, but it doesn't.

As far as her being a model, that probably means she went to that model school alot of girls go to and she's attempting to become a model. They normally do get some modeling work at times, but it pays very little. Honestly, they are hookers more than models, but there's always hope...

I'm actually glad to see you giving those girls 350k. That's what the price SHOULD be. It's just best to let them know up front that's what they will be getting because these days that seems to be a little below what they would normally be expecting at Bats. If they agree to that up front, that's great for all of us! Too many guys spoil these girls by paying them way too much.

Knight 1001
06-30-06, 21:35
Well, I am beginning to believe I am spoiling you guys rotten. I have been out with the guys tonight, superb company. We went to the Hotel Travel where I was within that to go up with a very nice and very tempting cutie, but the guys wanted to changed so off we went to the Sari Ayu area in Kota and I ended up going into MTR, a place which came highly recommended by a friend.

And ... boys, the result is the beautiful, shy, sweet, 19 years old Dini here below (which I do believe she is according to the texture and softness of her skin), very friendly, gentle, quiet...well, to summarize, a type of girl whom you would take as a girl friend right away. Summary ? : 2 pops in just an hour !!! she was good and probably the best of the month, so far.

Oh and by the way, some of you will have noted my change of name which used to be Member #3206.

Enjoy

Smoothy
07-01-06, 05:23
Nice pictures again! I need to start bringing my camera into those places as well.

If you want a great BJ, try Erni at MTR. She's a little older than most of the girls there. I'd say she's about 25. She's not really fat, but she's bigger than most girls there. She's definitely not close to being as slim as Dini. Erni does have some nice breasts. I've been with many girls from MTR, but none of them can compare to Erni in the BJ department. Perhaps the best BJ I've had in Jakarta. (and that's alot of BJ's, LOL!)

Fast Eddie 48
07-01-06, 07:14
Nice pictures again! I need to start bringing my camera into those places as well.

If you want a great BJ, try Erni at MTR. She's a little older than most of the girls there. I'd say she's about 25. She's not really fat, but she's bigger than most girls there. She's definitely not close to being as slim as Dini. Erni does have some nice breasts. I've been with many girls from MTR, but none of them can compare to Erni in the BJ department. Perhaps the best BJ I've had in Jakarta. (and that's alot of BJ's, LOL!)

to smoothy

Where is mtr is this a massage or sauna , Do you have the adress and the cost for FS.

fast eddie 48

Rainman 2108
07-01-06, 07:17
to smoothy

Where is mtr is this a massage or sauna , Do you have the adress and the cost for FS.

fast eddie 48

MTR 1 is in Kota Indah at PenJak and MTR 2 is in Kelapa Gading.

It's a staight forward farkjoint.

Cheers

Fast Eddie 48
07-01-06, 08:42
MTR 1 is in Kota Indah at PenJak and MTR 2 is in Kelapa Gading.

It's a staight forward farkjoint.

Cheers

to rainman

What is mtr stand for and the cost pm me .

fast eddie 48

Smoothy
07-01-06, 10:45
to rainman

What is mtr stand for and the cost pm me .

fast eddie 48

I believe MTR stands for Mutiara. But that will just confuse you anyway. MTR is what everyone calls it and MTR is what is on the sign out front. But if you jump in a taxi and say "take me to MTR", you won't find a taxi in the city who knows where that is. You have to direct them.

If you scroll through the old messages in the Jakarta section, there are tons of posts on this already.

220k for an hour.

Knight 1001
07-02-06, 08:28
This was last night's sweet and sweeter Linda. She must be the the sweetest pussy I have had for quite a long time; nearest was in Fuzhou, China (check that thread and see if you like it).

Linda was getting bored in the Royal MP, in the glass booth and it took me sometime to single her out. It was rather late, after 12:25 am and though I was not really feeling up to shagging last night, after I'd had Dini the night before (you kinda want to stay on a good note heh ?), I just could not resist her, sorry, yes yes yes I know my weaknesses...and I try to live with them.

My good friend Bole who was with me told me I had a good eye for fresh ones...I don't really know, but I try to look for those girls who have that little thing different about them. And i'll let you decide for yourselves what that might be. It's a too much of a personal preferential thing to be explained to others.

In short, a body to die for...sweet as the sweetest candy though a bit moody, but boy is she nice. Enjoy.

Come to think of it, I am beginning to believe that the name "Linda" brings me luck...see my posts in beijing too...sighhhhhhhh...

This is dedicated to my friends Bole, Rainman and Miki. Nice to meet you guys. Let me know and we'll go hunting or for a drink.

T Poet
07-02-06, 09:07
We call that Young, Tasty, and Fresh

TP

Rainman 2108
07-02-06, 10:55
T

This is dedicated to my friends Bole, Rainman and Miki. Nice to meet you guys. Let me know and we'll go hunting or for a drink.

Huh. So I presume she must have nice "legs" as usual?? hehe

Thanks a million for the picture.

Cheers

Euroasian
07-03-06, 04:11
I hope this works.

Ebowan
07-03-06, 07:30
Dear brudders,

I am very sorry to inform that a person mentioned to one of the ladies pics had been posted on the net, I received this matter from one of the ladies I encountered previously last month ago with brudder Traveller1234.

It doesn't matter wether she was naked or not. Its an unspoken rule that we all brudder should keep quiet to the ladies. Maybe that one of the reasons that recently ladies are reluctant being photographed and they are being posted.

AGAIN, Please don't mention again that pictures had been posted either here or elsewhere.

There will be an investigation who had give such information and the person shall be banned from this or other forums.

Thank you very much for your kind attention

We are Gentlemen, we silently enjoy between us.

May the force be with us all

Ebowan

Knight 1001
07-03-06, 12:36
Hum hum hum, it did not work obviously...try again ?

Cheers

I hope this works.

Knight 1001
07-03-06, 12:45
You know, it's funny you should say that because last night I was with one cutie who has become my regular, (or maybe it's the other way round), since this was the third time I'd been with her, and she nearly freaked out when I took the camera out ! The fact is, I barely managed to steal partial pics of her legs (yes my friend you know who...), and she insisted on checking the camera content to make sure there was no trace of her face.

She then accused me of wanting to ruin her life by posting her pics on the net, (she mentioned a site called Lat something), and of course I ...was very offended (officially...).

So, somebody is doing the wrong talking and unless it stops, we'll all quit posting pictures and then what ? we'd become just like old ladies gossiping by the fireplace...jesus !!! that would be a pity wouldn't it ?

Dear brudders,

I am very sorry to inform that a person mentioned to one of the ladies pics had been posted on the net, I received this matter from one of the ladies I encountered previously last month ago with brudder Traveller1234.

It doesn't matter wether she was naked or not. Its an unspoken rule that we all brudder should keep quiet to the ladies. Maybe that one of the reasons that recently ladies are reluctant being photographed and they are being posted.

AGAIN, Please don't mention again that pictures had been posted either here or elsewhere.

There will be an investigation who had give such information and the person shall be banned from this or other forums.

Thank you very much for your kind attention

We are Gentlemen, we silently enjoy between us.

May the force be with us all

Ebowan

Euroasian
07-03-06, 18:55
Its not much but. They where very camera shy. And I must say it was not a very good service. More about it next time when I have more time.

Knight 1001
07-05-06, 21:29
This post is again for my friend Rainman whom i thank for the links to the hotel I was asking for, and yes the next beer is on me mate.
I'm in Singapore and I would recommend that you guys check my post there in the photo section.
Now, these are pictures of my regular girl I refered to in my previous post herebelow. How do you like the legs Rain ? You must have a pretty good idea of my tastes by now...

Enjoy.

Rainman 2108
07-06-06, 06:05
This post is again for my friend Rainman whom i thank for the links to the hotel I was asking for, and yes the next beer is on me mate.
I'm in Singapore and I would recommend that you guys check my post there in the photo section.
Now, these are pictures of my regular girl I refered to in my previous post herebelow. How do you like the legs Rain ? You must have a pretty good idea of my tastes by now...

Enjoy.

Wow... Great legs... I would be in Singapore tomorrow too and then to Bangkok from Mon-Tue...

See u around mate.

Cheers

Ekspat
07-06-06, 06:46
Wow... Great legs...

Where? Couldn't find.....
Cheers!

1Ball
07-12-06, 14:04
picked her up at the atrium mall this afternoon. not a looker, but for my first try at mall hunting, it was ok. she has nipples the size of grapes. did my thing, slipped 250k in her back pocket, and sent her off with a slap on her ass.

Maa Paa
07-12-06, 21:45
Not a looker, but for my first try at mall hunting, it was OK.Not a looker?

What happened to your eyes? If she's not a looker who is?

Thanks for posting

Maapaa

ProfDesigner
07-13-06, 02:05
Not a looker?

What happened to your eyes? If she's not a looker who is?

Thanks for posting

Maapaa

A looker would be something like these two in Bali, who lately have been hanging out in MBArgo although the photo is in Blue. Not fulltime players but the one on the left might be convinsed for the right amount. I am still waiting to see, but did notice her last night being chatted up by an overweight tourist

Euroasian
07-13-06, 09:37
Seems I'm not the only one who is against AR (or others like him) methods of having fun with dangering others.

I don't think Smoothy means it really like have them tatoed. I think its just a way of saying, I wish I knew who he fucked.

It's a shame to see people who are careless, and it doesn't matter how much we say on here, he will keep doing it with STD/HIV or without STD/HIV. Who knows, only he does.

If you see his postings. It runs over whole asia. Including Philipinnes and thailand. "so where is the love. Well its in the drain".

But hey, who am I to say what wrong or not. I just wish that AR and others like AR would think twice about it. (I know they wouldn't)

There must be alot of hate with in them to become that way, willing to risk other peoples lifes. I feel sorry for them to be what they are.

I promissed before not to talk about this. But I just can't help it to say whats in my mind. (I'm sorry. Or maybe not)

And I think I know why he is still posting it over and over again, its his lack of attention, so this way he can or he things he controles it, probebly he enjoys to get people talking about him. And still he gets alot of admires. Who are just even more pathetic, trying to defend him. And all they want is to be reconized in their lonely world.

Like serial killers have the same pattern and even they have their admires, anyone who knows phsychology would agree with me on this.

If someone loves sex like I do, and like to play around. Thats a different story. We are just let us say. Perverts. But if you start risking peoples lives. What are you then. Well I leave it up to you.

1Ball
07-13-06, 12:13
PD, you know that girl would not last 30 seconds in Atrium mall. She would be snatched up on her way in!

KL Guy
07-13-06, 12:28
Cmon man, she wont even be able to get into Atrium as she'll be snatched at the entrance! ;) Nice PD! I hope you'll score with her! ;)

KL Guy

PD, you know that girl would not last 30 seconds in Atrium mall. She would be snatched up on her way in!

Crypton
07-13-06, 14:29
1Ball -

I too think the girl you posted would be one of the better looking ones in Atrium. Many that I saw were old and tired.

Mangga
07-14-06, 09:08
picked her up at the atrium mall this afternoon. not a looker, but for my first try at mall hunting, it was ok. she has nipples the size of grapes. did my thing, slipped 250k in her back pocket, and sent her off with a slap on her ass.

doesn't look too bad at all to me! btw, how was her arse? couldn't see much in the photo, but looked as though it could have been quite good. will look out for her on my next adventure in atrium.

Mangga
07-14-06, 10:22
Is there an abbreviation for group blow jobs? GBBBJCIM, perhaps? ..

The place has 15 rooms upstairs, but you don't need them. Most of the time, there's only one or no other blokes in the bar and the girls can take you behind the bar. 2 or 3 massage your back, 2 please willy. They do swallow.

Hey, where is this place??

Joel Goodsen
07-14-06, 11:14
Hey, where is this place??

Blok M, Jakarta Selatan. You'll find it on the corner close to the bus terminal and Blok M mall, directly opposite Hotel Ambhara and Pasaraya Grande. Round the corner to enter Jl. Falatehan, where you'll find the other bars, Topgun, D's place, MyBar etc, etc.

ProfDesigner
07-15-06, 05:13
Well out and about again while the girl is away :) I went to Mbargo on Thursday and Friday nights just chatting away to the promo girls. I have to say the better talent seems to come out on a thursday night. I will be looking again tonight though and maybe some other spots too.

Either way Thursday was hilarious in the end because there were two fights one with dumb drunk aussie boys who thought they could take on all the staff. (Not something you do in Bali they come out of the woodwork to protect their own) and two a catfight between a model, half indo and half swiss and boy did they get the mix right. and a blonde surfer chick. Laughed my guts out as two beauties are being pulled apart by other chicks and security just watched. Go figure. You will see the quality of the model in the pic and she tends to be at Mbargo on Thursdays and Saturdays.

Also have added a pic of two new promo girls, one who I would climb over broken glass to get at. She is half english, half Thai.

What can I say enjoy and I love Bali :)

Also I think its about time we start getting more pics here guys... Columbia is beating us bad.

Kim Chee Kane
07-15-06, 20:22
A looker would be something like these two in Bali, who lately have been hanging out in MBArgo although the photo is in Blue. Not fulltime players but the one on the left might be convinsed for the right amount. I am still waiting to see, but did notice her last night being chatted up by an overweight tourist

Prof...

I hope you were able to experience the lefty. She's dope. heh.

Hotashi
07-15-06, 20:28
Hi All!

Went to MTR2 in Kelapa Gading area. Immediately on entering the mamasan comes and pesters you to choose a girl. Eventually ended up selecting the girl whose pics I am posting. She was real hot babe in bed and is just 20 years of age. Had a great time in all. The total damage was 400,000 including the tip of the girl. Overall I would give the experience a rating of 7/10. A great place to visit.

Eaglestar
07-16-06, 04:22
Hi All!

Eventually ended up selecting the girl whose pics I am posting.

I hope you are not offended that I "Photo Shopped" a few of your pics. She is a real lovely and I wanted to see her better.

ES

Smoothy
07-16-06, 05:10
Great pics Hotashi! How did you get her to pose so well? Most of the pics I see the girls aren't so enthusiastic about being photographed in the nude.

Knight 1001
07-16-06, 17:54
Hi,

Could you please give the exact location of the MTR2 MP since the Kelapa gading area (North East of jakarta ?) seems to be fairly diversified with a lot of different places in the area. It would also help if you could give a description of some places easily visible near and around it to sort of map the way and make it easy to find.
Thanks.

Hi All!

Went to MTR2 in Kelapa Gading area. Immediately on entering the mamasan comes and pesters you to choose a girl. Eventually ended up selecting the girl whose pics I am posting. She was real hot babe in bed and is just 20 years of age. Had a great time in all. The total damage was 400,000 including the tip of the girl. Overall I would give the experience a rating of 7/10. A great place to visit.

Hotashi
07-16-06, 18:48
Hi,

Could you please give exact location of the MTR2 as the Kellapa gading area 5North East of jakarta ?) seems to be fairly diversified with a lot of different places, to make it easier to get there ? It would help if you'd give description of places near and around it to make it easy to find. T

Thanks.Hi Knight 1001 !

MTR2 is in the same comples as Sumo Shiatsu & Mongo Mas. I dont know the postal address of the place but can surely guide you the way. When you move from the Kelapa Gading La Piazza Circle towards the Toll, then after crossing the 24 hours McDonalds shop on the left hand side take the first turn on the left. Go straight ahead and take the U turn at the second U-turn place. Immediately after you take a U-turn, around 20-25 metres ahead you have a Entrance to the complex where all these three places are located. Hope to have helped you out with the location.

Happy Hunting.

Do let me know of your experiences.

Bye

ProfDesigner
07-17-06, 01:57
Eaglestar, do you think "PhotoShop" can help ?

Hi Paulothai, Eagle star would have to be a magician to get any major help in those pics, sorry. I use photoshop every day with my work and number three especially need even a slightly better light source. You can play with the levels in the pics but really there is not much hope with these.

Good luck and next time turn on a lamp :)

Prof

Eaglestar
07-17-06, 02:51
Eaglestar, do you think "PhotoShop" can help ?

Cannot get PS to even open the pics.............Sorry

ES

Ronbos
07-17-06, 07:13
Still a little dark, but best I could do with your photos.

Menteng
07-17-06, 19:19
Hi Paulothai,
Good luck and next time turn on a lamp :)

Prof

Or try one of those small camera's ;)

Knight 1001
07-18-06, 15:10
These are the pics of Lisa, my first trial sampling of the Stadium girls. Not a very exciting experience. She was not really interested in pleasing in any way. Just wanted to get it over with ASAP.

All in all, not a great experoience by any means and not one that I would care to repeat.

I'd seen some others who looked good, but then again don't they nearly all do before you get them naked away from the mamasan ?

Till next time...Ciao

Piper1
07-18-06, 16:28
picked her up at the atrium mall this afternoon. not a looker, but for my first try at mall hunting, it was ok. she has nipples the size of grapes. did my thing, slipped 250k in her back pocket, and sent her off with a slap on her ass.wow 1ball - i usually avoid malls, but in this case i would make an exception. ;) very nice!

Asian Rain
07-21-06, 15:22
Nice to see Jackson doing some proactive housekeeping on the soft antagonists. Well done, boss. :) Time for some mongering humor...

Got around to processing some video from a recent visit. With all the recent focus on safety, I thought I should warn you guys what happens when you combine my shiny new silver bullet vibe with silicone-based lubricant and super tight sphincter muscles: a love missile. See animated gif for safety lesson (wait for it to load fully). Thankfully I wasn't doing a threesome as I could have poked someone's eye out. :eek: Not only that, I had the damn thing inserted backwards... guess I should read the manual before operating heavy machinery. ;)

Unfortunately due to size constraints could only get three frames in... it is much funnier with the full 10 frames. Cest la vie. Enjoy, AR+ :cool:

Asian Rain
07-21-06, 18:33
Got a request for full sequence of Love Missile pics. Rather than send to one, I will share with all. These are the orginally-sized video caps (my mistake, there were only 8 pics in the sequence). There is free software to make animated gifs, but the easiest thing to do is view them in rapid succession in an image viewer like ACDSee... same effect.

Every time I view the sequence, I want to scream FIRE! :) Enjoy, AR+

MarkIII
07-21-06, 19:30
Got around to processing some video from a recent visit. With all the recent focus on safety, I thought I should warn you guys what happens when you combine my shiny new silver bullet vibe with silicone-based lubricant and super tight sphincter muscles AR+ :cool:

What kind of toy is it ? It doesn't look like a bullet kind of toy.
Is it a small kind of vibrator ?? and where did you buy it ??

It should be fun fucking a girl with a missile in her ass and vice versa ;-)

MarkIII
(who will be back in Indonesia this august, finally)

Menteng
07-22-06, 01:29
It should be fun fucking a girl with a missile in her ass and vice versa ;-)

You mean the girl fucking you with the missile up your ass?? ;)

Smoothy
07-22-06, 02:16
You mean the girl fucking you with the missile up your ass?? ;)

Ha! Some guys are into that stuff I guess. Just make sure to put a condom on the missle before you put it up your own ass. You never know where that thing's been. LOL!

Asian Rain
07-22-06, 11:25
What kind of toy is it ? It doesn't look like a bullet kind of toy. Is it a small kind of vibrator ?? and where did you buy it ?? Yes, it's a small vibrator - the silver part is the on/off switch. Bought it at a sex goods shop. I need something compact and discreet for travelling that wont be too incriminating if my bag gets searched. (Also consider that the really big "schlong" type vibrators with transformers that plug in might be mistaken for a detonator connected to plastique explosive. Wouldn't that be funny?) :o

Some guys are into that stuff I guess.More importantly, some girls are into it! I don't get much out of vibrators, but quite a few girls really love vibes, especially the more compact ones which are not too overwhelming when inserted. I have three vibes now - the Firecracker (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=33981) (so aptly nicknamed by Freeler), the Silver Bullet and the White Tiger. The latter two I nicknamed. :cool:

To illustrate the point for budding toy play mongers, the girl in the pics below was a little reluctant when I started lubing up the Silver Bullet, but really started moan as I used it on the area outside of her pussy. Then I slipped it in and she started moving her hips. After a while I knew she could take more, so I brought in the White Tiger. Once I slipped that into her hot box (pic#1), it was like she went into a totally different gear. I picked up the plunging pace and so did her hips... just a minute later she clenches her legs together (pic#2), grabs two pillows around her head and starts screaming like a freak. (pic#3) :eek:

Needless to say, she was very grateful for the orgasm. ;)

I haven't been much of a toy play monger, but I have been miles away from the turn out the lights and pump away in missionary position style of mongering for some time now. Using a vibrator can add lots of fun! Enjoy, AR+

Piper1
07-22-06, 15:50
AR - what can I say - great shots (literally :)). Gee I miss the mongering days. :(

Trojan1
07-23-06, 05:01
Oh well, this is getting abit too monotonous for me. It's yet another Jakarta trip and another Indonesian pussy; I think I'll take a Brasilian or Columbian break soon. Girl from My Bar!

Troj

MarkIII
07-23-06, 09:54
That's right Smoothy, but they dont care about STD's and they don't care about getting STD's, as that has been prooven on the Jakarta section.

Euroasian you are full of "omong kosong". how do you know I do not care about std's ?? (just read my post in dec 2005). I think it' s time you start to contribute something positive in this forum.

We are talking about a vibrator here, something that can be cleaned easily. I mean it's not a plutonium stick we use on the girls ;)

MarkIII

Mangga
07-23-06, 10:23
These are the pics of Lisa, my first trial sampling of the Stadium girls. Not a very exciting experience. She was not really interested in pleasing in any way. Just wanted to get it over with ASAP.

All in all, not a great experoience by any means and not one that I would care to repeat.

I'd seen some others who looked good, but then again don't they nearly all do before you get them naked away from the mamasan ?

Till next time...Ciao

Knight, that sounds a lot like most of my experiences in Stadium. I've never found it a place for a good fuck. The girlies are mostly "get it over with quick" types. The only thing to say about Stadium is that they will give you your money back if you demand it. I once asked for my money back after about 10-15 mins of a hopeless fuck and they didn't give me any debate about it. If enough mongers do this they might start thinking about improving the quality of their girls.

Joel Goodsen
07-23-06, 13:26
Knight, that sounds a lot like most of my experiences in Stadium. I've never found it a place for a good fuck. The girlies are mostly "get it over with quick" types. The only thing to say about Stadium is that they will give you your money back if you demand it. I once asked for my money back after about 10-15 mins of a hopeless fuck and they didn't give me any debate about it. If enough mongers do this they might start thinking about improving the quality of their girls.
Mamasan and room are separate - you would still loose the 257k for the room, wouldn't you? ..I've tried to re-use a room before, but unfortunately could not without paying another 257k.

"omong kosong" - rhymes with sombong.

Bulai69
07-23-06, 23:51
I mentioned a couple of days ago about a Sunday evening hunting trip - well this is one of the girls I found in the hotel lounge - only "average" but an easy catch. Bit fat by my usual standards but excellent performance.

Ebowan
07-24-06, 07:39
Got a request for full sequence of Love Missile pics. Rather than send to one, I will share with all. These are the orginally-sized video caps (my mistake, there were only 8 pics in the sequence). There is free software to make animated gifs, but the easiest thing to do is view them in rapid succession in an image viewer like ACDSee... same effect.

Every time I view the sequence, I want to scream FIRE! :) Enjoy, AR+

As usual great pics brudder AR+ I love them,
I wait until you send us pics from you Minuteman Love missile that really burst the butt for two.

I love it too putting things in the exhaust.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Ebowan

Double Up
07-25-06, 03:40
She's super nice and fun. She calls me whenever she's horny.

Lick A Puss
07-25-06, 05:38

Every time I view the sequence, I want to scream FIRE! :) Enjoy, AR+Back, and to the left.

Back, and to the left.

Long91
07-25-06, 06:23
I mentioned a couple of days ago about a Sunday evening hunting trip - well this is one of the girls I found in the hotel lounge - only "average" but an easy catch. Bit fat by my usual standards but excellent performance.
Inverted nipples! A rare find indeed! Thanks for sharing.

Texas Rose
07-25-06, 07:07
Hi,

I recently went to FM1 (it's on the way from JKT to the international airport, a short 15mn ride (no traffic) from Senayan where I was staying) and was quite disappointed. The facilities are very nice, fresh, a la Hotel Travel. However, just like Hotel Travel, the service provided feels rushed and rehearsed. I chose a nice girl (can't remember her name) who took good care of me and gave me what I wanted -- i asked for a body massage, she complied, I then asked for various positions, she did oblige-- so nothing to really complain about there, however it still felt rehearsed and "let's get it done" type.

I don't know if you guys have had the same type of experience there.

Cheers,

Gustav Henry

Barri
07-25-06, 08:20
She's super nice and fun.Super nice body, too! Pictures like these make me remember and long back. Good thing I actually will be back in Indonesia in two weeks time :). Great pictures, double up!

Jaimito Cartero
07-25-06, 10:33
She's super nice and fun. She calls me whenever she's horny.

Don't you mean, she calls you whenever she needs some money? :)

Double Up
07-25-06, 11:33
Don't you mean, she calls you whenever she needs some money? :)Actually, no. We've never really had an entirely financial relationship. The last time I saw her she was drunk and emotional, and started crying while we were f**king. When I asked her what was wrong, she told me that she loved me, and had for a long time. I thought we just had a sexual relationship; I never went in public with her since she's not the sort I like to be seen with. She's great in the bedroom though, so I kept seeing her. She ended up getting pretty upset and nasty with me, and that's how things were left.

Anyway, the point here is that it's better to be clear and unambiguous about what you want or it can lead to unwanted drama.

ProfDesigner
07-28-06, 01:43
Hi All, well it looks like we need a new pic or two so here will be the first of many to come from now on. My business finally bought a small camera that is easily transportable :) So of course tried it out last night and got pretty good results. Unfortuneately this girl is totally off the market for the time being so please dont ask me for a contact number.

Apart from that... enjoy. (I did)

Prof

Oh yeah if you guys want a perve of good looking Perth Models mixed in with a few overseas types, all clothed sorry look at www.antasy.com.au its my personal website for a project I am working on. Non profit so Jackson I hope you don't mind me shamelessly showing off my work.

Surfer
07-28-06, 03:25
Great pics Prof, Bulai and Doubleup.

MarkIII: on an open forum such as this, it is inevitable that you will get a few guys who merely want to stir up trouble. Difficult as it, is better to ignore them as engaging with them will only encorage them as it is attention they crave!

Trojan: Not sure when the last time you visited Brasil or Colombia was, but the appreciation of the Real has made Brasil VERY expensive (though I grant you NOBODY on Earth loves sex as much, or is as good at giving pleasure, as Brasileras). Colombia is not quite as pricey, but it is suffering a gringo sex tourist invasion of unequalled magnitude and things are changing for the worse in a hurry, especially in Cartagena and Medellin.

I know the grass is always greener, but after three years of VERY frequent forays to South America, I am returning to Asia camp. I miss the sweetness of the Javanese and Filipinas in particular.

And you will NEVER get the bargains there that can be had in the Big Durian, no sireee. HIV is worse than in Indo, and girls are less flexible about condom use than in Indonesia. It is also substantially more dangerous, despite the fixxation of US mnedia on Islamic Extremism in Indonesia.

A Sundanese Extremist.

ProfDesigner
07-30-06, 04:04
Just another of the MBargo girls they truely are hot, but never see them with pickups, they are always very discrete. If you are a greek god with brians and money, maybe you have a chance. Me short fat and balding... I can just look :)

Surfer
07-30-06, 04:39
WOW! Where is it you see these girls?

Knight 1001
07-30-06, 18:23
This is dedicated to my friends who will recognise themselves and more specially to one of them who is stuck somewhere in Aussie land, which unfortunately for him does not rhyme with pussy land.

It's meant to remind you of what you know so well is waiting for you when you return, and I hope this will help you alleviate the painfully boring days that separate you from our juicy and tender little jewels here.

Yuni is her name and she is also meant for the good guys of this forum, the non moralizing ones, those who just want to enjoy the pure pleasures of having good sex with a nice girl and not write a goddamn book of accusations where it doesn't belong and which is of neither relevance nor interest here.

She actually reminds me of one of the girls whose pictures are posted further down and which stirred something inside me...gave me some frissons (shudders), and also reminds me a certain Linda in Beijing out of the Pig and Thisle bar, for those knowledgeable ones...anyways, another story altogether.

So, when the mama san thrust her in my arms, when I saw her malicious side smile and that little glitter in her eyes, when I saw those gorgeous full lips so close and imagined how it coulld feel to have them around you and kiss you, when I put my hand on her flank and felt the soft and firm texture of her skin while she pushed closer to me, nearly cuddling, how in god's name could one resist ?

Well, I don't know about what you guys would have done or felt, had you been in my shoes of course, but for a moment there, I just forgot where I was, who else was there and who I was. I was as though I had gotten high all of a sudden, though I never touched drugs. But then again, I guess THIS IS my drug. I had all but one thing in mind from that moment on: get her upstairs the soonest possible, before someone else snatched her from me, before the spell ran out on me !

Sorry gentlemen, I am only a humble weak human. In fact, with a friend of mine who was with me, and to whom I was supposed to show that area, we were supposed to go and check a few other places next door before making our final choices...alas, that first stop was the last one, at least for the day! I had learnt one lesson a while ago: not let go of the pray while chasing the shadow !!!

Upstairs, she was nice, playful and gentle and I really enjoyed being with her. I believe she did too, but there again I cannot be sure. It's enough to say that she looked happy and that's all that matters really.

Oh, and by the way, if you're wondering whether she's border line ? i've asked before and she said she was 19 !

The good thing though was that my friend also had found a very nice cutie, with the right attitude, nice body and curves where they belonged, and which, I was told later, was also very nice to him. I am actually thinking of going back for her...however, I always feel the same way looking at them gorgeous cuties, just waiting for the taking...So, all in all, not bad choices at all, as we were to discover later.

I have just a few more pics of Yuni for those who want more.

Enjoy her too.

Surfer
07-30-06, 19:04
Great stuff. Thanks for sharing. After a few times letting one get away while continuing to look for better, one learns that when you find the hottie you want TAKE HER! Well done.

But knight that HUGE watermark is the worst I have ever seen. IMHO you should never put it across the middle of the foto (I don't recall ever seeing it like that before), you make it small and put it in the corner. It is just so distracting and IMHO detracts from the beauty of your foto set.

Three I
07-30-06, 23:15
Hi All, well it looks like we need a new pic or two so here will be the first of many to come from now on. My business finally bought a small camera that is easily transportable :) So of course tried it out last night and got pretty good results. Unfortuneately this girl is totally off the market for the time being so please dont ask me for a contact number.

Apart from that... enjoy. (I did)

Prof

Oh yeah if you guys want a perve of good looking Perth Models mixed in with a few overseas types, all clothed sorry look at www.antasy.com.au its my personal website for a project I am working on. Non profit so Jackson I hope you don't mind me shamelessly showing off my work.

That chick is nice.
She has the look I am looking for.

Ekspat
07-31-06, 04:09
Mates,
I think the watermark is fine and acceptable. It doesn't hide anything, so what? A small watermark in the corner is easly cut out.
If you want to use the photo for other purposes, then here it's bad luck huh?

Cheers!

Member #3173
07-31-06, 06:47
Girl is cute and your pictures are sharp.I am sure we coud do with some more

Ekspat
07-31-06, 08:02
Hi Paulothai!

Every professional photographer has tools to change and use pics,
Yes, a professional photographer would have, but for some lurkers here it's unlikely. But for a professional the lousy resolution and high compression rate makes it useless.

so these kind of watermarks are no problem for bad thinkers.
At least it isn't that easy as cutting away a small part.

..sorry.....Good Luck!
Thanks mate!

No offence......the pics are great!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To be honest, I don't like them, neither the pic nor the girl, but it's simply a matter of taste.

Cheers!

Knight 1001
07-31-06, 17:11
Ekspat :

I do respect your taste and I would fight for you to be able to express your point of view anytime. However, tastes are certainly the most subjective statuses of mind there is and as such are neither fit for discussion nor for argument. Remember the story of the beauty and the beast ?
I just hope you only looked at the first one and decided immediately not to bother with the other pics so as not to waste your time. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Paulothai, Member 3173, Surfer and those who enjoyed Yuni:

I have re-edited the previous pictures of Yuni with a smaller stamp for you guys, (or watermark as you call it), and I am attaching some more for you here. There has been some mixing in the order in which the pics appear, but between the two posts you have the full set.

Enjoy

Hi Expat,

I do not know the girl, so i do not know if i like her.

But i can see she is beautifull......and those pics are great.

I sure like all pics of her.... without the watermark.

A matter of taste....na.

Big Heineken

Menteng
08-01-06, 00:12
Enjoyed your photo's Knight!

To those who objected against the watermark: Knight is right. I have seen photo's, taken by other members, in (Indonesian) commercial sites. And they were published, without approval of the concerning members! Since that time I contribute photo's with a watermark and they are located that way, that you can't cut it out without damaging the photo's.

Cum One
08-01-06, 08:34
Hi bro,

Yuni is the kind that you take time to admire her lying down first before you start anything. With the boobs and yummy pussy, one could get to miss any next appointment. So don't hurry hurry 'cause you need all the time when with her.

Kim Chee Kane
08-01-06, 20:13
Just another of the MBargo girls they truely are hot, but never see them with pickups, they are always very discrete. If you are a greek god with brians and money, maybe you have a chance. Me short fat and balding... I can just look :)

Prof...

That is frickin' unbelievable. My goodness.

Surfer
08-01-06, 20:45
The small mark is MUCH less distracting IMHO. Thanks Knight.

Ekspat, Menteng et al, I totally understand the abuse of pictures that goes on this site and understand Knight's reasons for adding the mark. But it does seem like the smaller mark still serves the purpose of deterence without ruiniung the enjoyment of the pic.

Posting pics on a public access site like this requires caution in deciding which pics to post, whether to crop faces etc.

Mangga
08-03-06, 06:04
Mamasan and room are separate - you would still loose the 257k for the room, wouldn't you? ..I've tried to re-use a room before, but unfortunately could not without paying another 257k.

"omong kosong" - rhymes with sombong.

Joel, you may be right about mamasans, but I had no trouble getting all my money back. They asked me if I wanted another girl instead, but I insisted on "duit kembali" because I feeling too pissed off to try again.

That was some time ago (2 years maybe) so it could have changed. I go to Stadium so rarely these days because there are greener fields close by, like the Berlian for example. See my posts on the Berlian from a long ago if you can be bothered to find them....

Joel Goodsen
08-03-06, 13:38
.. That was some time ago (2 years maybe) so it could have changed. I go to Stadium so rarely these days because there are greener fields close by, like the Berlian for example. See my posts on the Berlian from a long ago if you can be bothered to find them....

Mangga, haven't tried Berlian before, did find your posts.. the 'one stop night entertainment' is not a favourite place either, I agree - and it puzzles me why so many of the sw's have this attitude in Stadium. I just wondered if refunds would be standard practice on disappointments or how persistent -or convincing ;)- one has to get, to get the money back. Have never tried to request the money back, maybe should have.. As per earlier visit (link) this year, have tried to re-use a room I had paid for.. no luck.

Hotashi
08-04-06, 18:26
Hi All!

This was my second visit to the place. As usual the mamasan comes over & offers one girl after the other. I finally select one from another mamasan this time. The girl was fine. But I would still rate my previous experience as the better one. I would give this a rating of 6 in comparison to my previous outing at the place. Anyways I am posting the pics of the female I opted for this time.

Smoothy
08-06-06, 02:42
I'm no photo expert

That's for sure. You made them worse.

Hotashi, that is a very nice lady. Better looking than the first one you posted. But it sounds like the service was lacking.

Knight 1001
08-06-06, 03:08
Smoothy,

It probably has more to do with patience than expertise, so I tried with a few strokes of my brush...How do you like these ?

Hotashi,

She is nice, very eclectic taste. Did you mean this girl was in MTR2 ? How much is it there without the tip ?

That's for sure. You made them worse.

Hotashi, that is a very nice lady. Better looking than the first one you posted. But it sounds like the service was lacking.

NoCBJ4Me
08-06-06, 05:00
Smoothy,

It probably has more to do with patience than expertise, so I tried with a few strokes of my brush...How do you like these ?....

Knight,

Yours efforts were so much better than mine, so I deleted my last post. Basically I just brightened them up a bit, but even now, in the 1st pic she looks like a Smurf.

nocbj4me

Knight 1001
08-06-06, 05:23
I give you here Anna, just turned 18 but still with some baby fat, quite a sweetie to look at and play with.

Unfortunately, as,you can't win them all, the service was actually not that good, as you would most likely expect with such young girls but, ... the sweetness of her body and her playful and candid attitude did make up for that somewhat.

Now use your imagination to guess the rest...

Enjoy.

ProfDesigner
08-07-06, 01:47
Wow can't believe I have made 50 postings already so here is some shots from the weekend. There is a shot of Santi a friend of my gf for someone who has to remain unseen on the forum. I can't understand why girls in Indo love to poke out their tongues??? is it supposed to turn us on? Not!Also the girl in the middle of the shot with Santi and Yo has herpes so i will get a better shot soon so that fellow mongers can watch out (Its amazing what the girls talk about when you get them all together)
Another shot of My Girl and more Mbargo chicks. Also a girl I shot at Bounty after a show on Friday and a couple of shots that I grabbed from another site of Miss Indonesia... I mean I am sorry but there are much better lookers around. She is ok but you would think that they would send someone who would appear in a bikini rather than covering up, my opinion you get that.

Enjoy

Oh in case anyone asks, the girl from Bounty was on the arm of a very big aussie so didn't get contact details... I am sure though she will be around :)

ProfDesigner
08-07-06, 01:56
Wow can't believe I have made 50 postings already so here is some shots from the weekend. There is a shot of Santi a friend of my gf for someone who has to remain unseen on the forum. I can't understand why girls in Indo love to poke out their tongues??? is it supposed to turn us on? Not!Also the girl in the middle of the shot with Santi and Yo has herpes so i will get a better shot soon so that fellow mongers can watch out (Its amazing what the girls talk about when you get them all together)
Another shot of My Girl and more Mbargo chicks. Also a girl I shot at Bounty after a show on Friday and a couple of shots that I grabbed from another site of Miss Indonesia... I mean I am sorry but there are much better lookers around. She is ok but you would think that they would send someone who would appear in a bikini rather than covering up, my opinion... you get that.

Enjoy

Oh in case anyone asks, the girl from Bounty was on the arm of a very big aussie so didn't get contact details... I am sure though she will be around :)

Wei Ni
08-07-06, 02:07
I give you here Anna, just turned 18...Nice report,
Nice pictures.

Thanks a lot,

Knight !

Mighty Spearsman
08-07-06, 11:05
...and a couple of shots that I grabbed from another site of Miss Indonesia... I mean I am sorry but there are much better lookers around. She is ok but you would think that they would send someone who would appear in a bikini rather than covering up, my opinion you get that.
Considering Indonesia's conservative culture and the religious influence from being the world's largest Muslim country, it's actually amazing that Indonesia even sends someone to compete at the Miss Universe contest at all!

Realistically, very few girls would even think of competing in such a beauty contest. First, usually only Christian girls would compete. Then you factor in the height requirement of 1.65 m, which automatically eliminates most of the women in this country. That leaves a very, very small pool of candidates from which to pick, so the winner of Miss Indonesia may vary in quality a lot from year to year.

And competing in a skimpy bikini? Any Miss Indonesia who did do so might as well plan on staying out of the country for the rest of their life! Heck, even this year's contestant was reported to the police by a fundamentalist Muslim group.

Hey, my 200th post on ISG. Add in my 700+ reports on USASG, and hopefully I'll reach 1,000 soon (assuming my dick doesn't fall off first :) )

Knight 1001
08-07-06, 16:16
Hotashi,

You have given us some directions to MTR2 but I tried to find it yesterday and could not.
Where do you go to, when say that you are your back at the main kelapa gading mall (where there is ACE Hardware, where I ended up going having failed to go for hardcore...), with the inner sort of street (which allows you to go to the back of the mall) facing you and the main street just behind it. Going out of the parking I turned left to go to the city with the toll road entrance a bit further down. I would appreciate specific directions. Thank you.

Cheers

Hi All!

This was my second visit to the place. As usual the mamasan comes over & offers one girl after the other. I finally select one from another mamasan this time. The girl was fine. But I would still rate my previous experience as the better one. I would give this a rating of 6 in comparison to my previous outing at the place. Anyways I am posting the pics of the female I opted for this time.

Hotashi
08-07-06, 17:39
You have to move from La Piazza Circle towards the 24 hour McDonalds outlet. Go further down. Take the first left turn after the McDonalds outlet. After that take a U turn on the second bridge. Then enter into the entrance of the complex on the left hand side & you can ask anybody out there where MTR2 is. MTR2, Sumo Shiatsu, Monggo Mas - all are in the same complex.

Hope you would be able to find it this time. Well you can also contact me if you would like to do so.

Bye & have a great time.

Hotashi,

You have given us some directions to MTR2 but I tried to find it yesterday and could not.

Where do you go to, when say that you are your back at the main kelapa gading mall (where there is ACE Hardware, where I ended up going having failed to go for hardcore...), with the inner sort of street (which allows you to go to the back of the mall) facing you and the main street just behind it. Going out of the parking I turned left to go to the city with the toll road entrance a bit further down. I would appreciate specific directions. Thank you.

Cheers

Bulai69
08-07-06, 22:53
I recently mentioned that when hunting in Blok Plaza a friend and I found this girl sitting in the cinema lobby and was more than happy to "accompany" me (or anyone else). My friend took her back to the hotel so he is more qualified to comment on her performance. But certainly she was easy to find and pick up after the usual introductory smile. Sorry about photo quality - only phone camera. Bigger tits than usual, as some viewers might just notice; not a stunner or my type, but not too bad for a Sunday early evening find.

ProfDesigner
08-11-06, 02:05
I just couldn't go past this one when Mbargo just had its 2nd Birthday and the theme for the night 'Pimps and Ho's' - you just have to love originality, I swear 90% of the people that came in didn't even have to dress up... :)

Now you can see why I love Mbargo so much compared to some of the other clubs. However I am going to Dyana Pura tonight to a concert at Contiki and from all reports will be a busy affair with free entry so the locals may just come out to play... and tonight even an old bugger like me can have fun...

For anyone in Bali its worth the trip tonight to Contiki, free entry and a european band Spinning Wheel, seems they have a big following and they are expecting 400 ppl +

ProfDesigner
08-14-06, 01:45
as promised here is a better shot of a certain girl who works mainly out of mbargo and double 66. it is strongly suggested that unless you want something really bad to take home to loved ones... avoid. the current std call is herpes and now she is saying that when she [CodeWord133] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord133) it feels like razor blades... break out the penicillin. its a shame someone didn't use protection, but hey its up to them as well and she always is getting customers at 500,000 + oh yeah its the girl on the left in red.

also a group shot of one group of the friends on sunday at blue point in bali just near dreamland, the girls told me the place is worth $400 us a night and for where it is i would never pay that... i think the ritz carlton is much better.

my girl goes away tomorrow and their are many celebrations planned over the week so more pics soon.

Hotashi
08-15-06, 18:40
Hi Everybody!

After my unfruitful visit to Jl. Industri Raya 9-11, of which I have mentioned under the Jakarta Forum, I went to this place. It is on the way to Mangga Besar from Jl. Ind. 9-11. It is just after you cross the bridge after the red light on the other side of the street. You can ask anybody out there. And they would be able to help you with the address.

The cover charges are Rp.20,000 which includes a soft drink. On entering the disc, it was pretty dark, a mamasan approached asking if I needed company. On my reply in the affirmative, she started to show out a few girls, I finally settled down for the female whose pics I am posting out here. She was hot in bed but not a very good kisser though. And she was in a little hurry after it was all over. We did a 69 as well. She went crazy during it, must have attained orgasm at least a couple of times during it. She was overall great in bed.

Total Damage: Rp.20,000 + Rp.160,000 + Rp.50,000 + Rp.10,000 = Rp.240,000

(Cover Charges + Room & Girl + Tip to the Girl + Other Tips & Parking)

In all a good time for the amount spent.

Happy Hunting all fellow mongers.

ProfDesigner
08-16-06, 01:48
Well went out last night and met up with a couple of favourites. Was going to hook up with Amanda but got caught up with a German student who I am catching up with tonight and will be a freebie... more on that later.

Amanda is a true GFE experience, does everthing apart from anal and just one of those that you want to keep out of the game. You wouldnt believe she has a kid. Cost 400,000 - 500,000 for the night, she will leave early as she always has to get home to son before he wakes up.

Ratna - great little experience and a freebie, she thought I could help in promoting her modelling career. Who am I to say no!

I should have a conscience around here somewhere...

Dino Jay
08-16-06, 03:59
Hotashi,

Many thanks for your report and the photos.

Suggestion: put the light on and/or use a flash when you take picture. The picture are on the dark side and not just the girl.

Hi Everybody!

After my unfruitful visit to Jl. Industri Raya 9-11, of which I have mentioned under the Jakarta Forum, I went to this place. It is on the way to Mangga Besar from Jl. Ind. 9-11. It is just after you cross the bridge after the red light on the other side of the street. You can ask anybody out there. And they would be able to help you with the address.

The cover charges are Rp.20,000 which includes a soft drink. On entering the disc, it was pretty dark, a mamasan approached asking if I needed company. On my reply in the affirmative, she started to show out a few girls, I finally settled down for the female whose pics I am posting out here. She was hot in bed but not a very good kisser though. And she was in a little hurry after it was all over. We did a 69 as well. She went crazy during it, must have attained orgasm at least a couple of times during it. She was overall great in bed.

Total Damage: Rp.20,000 + Rp.160,000 + Rp.50,000 + Rp.10,000 = Rp.240,000

(Cover Charges + Room & Girl + Tip to the Girl + Other Tips & Parking)

In all a good time for the amount spent.

Eaglestar
08-16-06, 04:04
Hi Everybody!

I finally settled down for the female whose pics I am posting out here.

Hotashi,

I really wanted to see Lily so I "PhotoShopped" your pics. Hope you are not offended but they were pretty dark. Re-post here.

Seems like Lily was a nice "catch" my man.

ES

Hotashi
08-16-06, 11:23
Hi Dear Dino Jay!

I use a flash while taking the pics. But that's the best I am able to get with the low surrounding lights using my Nokia N70 Handphone.

I too can feel that the lights are really low. But there's no choice, so have to bear with it dear.

Have a Good Day.

Hotashi,

Many thanks for your report and the photos.

Suggestion: put the light on and/or use a flash when you take picture. The picture are on the dark side and not just the girl.

Dino Jay
08-17-06, 00:25
Hotashi,

Correct me when I'm mistaken but where these picture taken with your hand phone (+ flash) or..?

Hi Dear Dino Jay!

I use a flash while taking the pics. But that's the best I am able to get with the low surrounding lights using my Nokia N70 Handphone.

I too can feel that the lights are really low. But there's no choice, so have to bear with it dear.

Have a Good Day.

ProfDesigner
08-17-06, 05:43
As promised yesterday here are shots of Amanda, she rang me at 7 this morning and I was just in the right mood. I have to say she was really into the photography bit as well and only cost 300,000, so all around a good start to the day. And for 29 with a kid worth it all.

Enjoy

Prof

ProfDesigner
08-17-06, 05:57
Here are some more pics of some of the girls from MBargo

Yona is just about to turn 16, thus jailbait and leaves bali for Amsterdam tomorrow. Bit of a shame it would have been nice to wait for this one.

The group of girls are... Francesca (who says she is from Austria and has lots of property etc), Becky (Benchong - so be careful what you grab), Leah (little too muscle butt for me) and Lle who sadly now is married and the hubby is a really big guy.

I put Becky in the shot too because she has to be my best pimp when it comes to meeting any girl. All I do is buy her an occassional drink and then if I point out a girl she will go over and introduce us. Saves me on all the hard work. :)

Francesca is a try hard I think trying to impress with her so called belongings etc, but hey she always seems to appear in the same dress. And finally Lle (not her real name) one of the most energetic humps I have ever had. Shame she is now married and not wanting to play.

Hotashi
08-17-06, 06:07
Hi,

Yes dear, you are right. They were taken with the handphone supported by its inbuilt flash.

Hotashi,

Correct me when I'm mistaken but where these picture taken with your hand phone (+ flash) or..?

Owl_
08-17-06, 08:06
As promised yesterday here are shots of Amanda, she rang me at 7 this morning and I was just in the right mood. I have to say she was really into the photography bit as well and only cost 300,000, so all around a good start to the day. And for 29 with a kid worth it all.

Enjoy

ProfNice looking girl!

Ralph Kramden
08-17-06, 14:26
300,000 IDR = 33USD = The price of risking your life, for your own or another person's pleasure.

Quite amazing indeed.

Road Lover
08-17-06, 16:54

Enjoy

Prof
Well she is a stunner undoubtedly, but Prof, you are also in great shape, arnt you. Dont undermine your status. Man. You are a hunk too! Greta pictures. Hope you can spare Amanda to your good friends too!

Marlboro Man
08-17-06, 17:45
as promised here is a better shot of a certain girl who works mainly out of mbargo and double 66. it is strongly suggested that unless you want something really bad to take home to loved ones... avoid. the current std call is herpes and now she is saying that when she [CodeWord133] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord133) it feels like razor blades... break out the penicillin. its a shame someone didn't use protection, but hey its up to them as well and she always is getting customers at 500,000 + oh yeah its the girl on the left in red.thanks for the advice.. anyway for herpes it's not penicillin... in 1985, the fda approved zovirax (acyclovir), the first genital herpes drug, which is now available in a generic form. more recently, the fda approved two other drugs to treat genital herpes: famvir (famciclovir) and valtrex (valacyclovir).

all three of these oral antiviral drugs can be taken either episodically--when a person has an outbreak or feels one coming on, or suppressively--daily to help prevent the recurrence of outbreaks. acyclovir and valacyclovir are also fda-approved to treat an initial episode of genital herpes to help heal the lesions and to lessen the pain.

just for the unlucky mongers.

Dino Jay
08-17-06, 18:31
She's a fine looking gal with a nice rack (very important).

OT: Like you I don't like rubbers too, they sit too tight around my willie and prefer the natural feel (skin on skin) but after having a Chlamydia infection due to shagging a gal unprotected on Bali, I have changed my mind a bit and see it as a warning. It might as well have been HIV. Think about it.

Enjoy

Prof

Dino Jay
08-17-06, 18:34
Amsterdam as the city in The Netherlands?

Here are some more pics of some of the girls from MBargo

Yona is just about to turn 16, thus jailbait and leaves bali for Amsterdam tomorrow. Bit of a shame it would have been nice to wait for this one.

The group of girls are... Francesca (who says she is from Austria and has lots of property etc), Becky (Benchong - so be careful what you grab), Leah (little too muscle butt for me) and Lle who sadly now is married and the hubby is a really big guy.

I put Becky in the shot too because she has to be my best pimp when it comes to meeting any girl. All I do is buy her an occassional drink and then if I point out a girl she will go over and introduce us. Saves me on all the hard work. :)

Francesca is a try hard I think trying to impress with her so called belongings etc, but hey she always seems to appear in the same dress. And finally Lle (not her real name) one of the most energetic humps I have ever had. Shame she is now married and not wanting to play.

Hotashi
08-17-06, 19:53
Hi Everybody!

First went to Plaza Atrium at around 1 in the noon, but was unable to spot company. So finally at 2:30 went again for another try to Jl. Industri Raya 9-11 and found out that R-30 has closed down. I settled down for a girl at R-39. She was good in bed. But again had the drama of leaving immediately after it was over.

She was not ready to have her pics taken with her face in the buff. But she did allow to do so when she was dressed. Therefore, I am posting both the nude & non-nude pics out here. The non-nudes were taken after the screw was over.

She even told that the session was just for 45 minutes whereas the person at the entrance was quoting for an hour. I had to pay Rp. 155,000 for the same & paid the standard tip of Rp.50,000.

Well, this outing at the above place was better than my previous one.

Happy Hunting.

Dino Jay
08-17-06, 20:34
Hey man,

Not a bad looking girl if I may say so. Good quality pictures this time :)

Hi Everybody!

First went to Plaza Atrium at around 1 in the noon, but was unable to spot company. So finally at 2:30 went again for another try to Jl. Industri Raya 9-11 and found out that R-30 has closed down. I settled down for a girl at R-39. She was good in bed. But again had the drama of leaving immediately after it was over.

She was not ready to have her pics taken with her face in the buff. But she did allow to do so when she was dressed. Therefore, I am posting both the nude & non-nude pics out here. The non-nudes were taken after the screw was over.

She even told that the session was just for 45 minutes whereas the person at the entrance was quoting for an hour. I had to pay Rp. 155,000 for the same & paid the standard tip of Rp.50,000.

Happy Hunting.

ProfDesigner
08-18-06, 02:45
Thanks for that Malboro Man, unfortuneately the girl has Herpes and possibly the Clap as well. She is just going out every night and not slowing down. I have already had her banned out of one club, but am being extra careful with anyone I am with.

If it is a first timer (eg one I havent been with before) I always cover my little buddy. I worked in one of the biggest brothels in Perth helping with their advertising and their website so am very aware of all the precautions to look out for. Working in that environment for over 12 months you learn a lot about the sex industry and the diseases that are floating about. I make sure I have a complete std screen every 3 months so I know that I am ok.

To all who questioned my shots with Amanda, i have known her a long time and she is extremely careful with who she is with. It took me a long time to build a trust between us before she would even consider BB. Even offering more money was never the issue.

Apart from that happy Mongering

Prof

Spank You Too
08-18-06, 03:51

Enjoy

ProfGreat set of pics prof! Well done! shes a hottie, looks like you had fun! cant wait for you to introduce me to some of this when i arrive :) keep up the good work.

Jack26
08-18-06, 05:11
I have already make changes to make the photos look sharper.

Enjoy

Hi Everybody!

Happy Hunting.

Humsup
08-18-06, 10:31
1. Tg Balai ferry terminal
2. Nia
3. Gabion Hotel
4. Monger hotel street (Gabion and Maximillian)

Full details of the experience: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=496810&postcount=2

Asian Rain
08-20-06, 16:54
Gents, Hope you all had a great weekend. I popped into JKT and had an awesome visit... totally shagged out from 5 girls in 2 days. Field report to follow. This is a sample of the results of last night at My Bar - all taken with my new mobile phone camera. Enjoy, AR+

Dondi
08-21-06, 03:00
Gents, Hope you all had a great weekend. I popped into JKT and had an awesome visit... totally shagged out from 5 girls in 2 days. Field report to follow. This is a sample of the results of last night at My Bar - all taken with my new mobile phone camera. Enjoy, AR+Fantastic phone what is it? makes the lady look rea good.

ProfDesigner
08-21-06, 04:19
Well the weekend was pumping and I saw this little cutie another MILF, waiting beside Paddy's on Friday night. She said she was waiting on friends and can we make it another night... No problem.

Sunday night at from 10pm I start getting sms... remember me. Anyways she finally got to my place around 1am and was all on from there. A great GFE experience BBBJ and even a little anal. Was certainly a energizer bunny and after my 4th round we finally got an hours sleep when she remembered she promised to be in Dreamland by 10. Shame it was 11 :) and she still operates on Jakarta time.

Price 500,000 for all night and up to 10 when we finally slept a little... Very very good service and I will be going there again.

Asian Rain
08-21-06, 14:32
Fantastic phone what is it? makes the lady look rea good.SonyEricsson w810i. By the way, it wasn't the phone that made her ass look so good... hehe. ;) This phone is making me quite the mongering shutterbug... one more attached from the Ass Crack Fever collection. Enjoy, AR+

Oyenk
08-21-06, 15:46
Agnes: one of hot stuff in Hotel Travel

I believe she was very worth for Body massage, she has great attitude.

You should try her.

Origin: Bandung
Face: 7/10
Skin: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10
Attitude: 9/10
BM job: 8/10
HJ: 7.5/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Measurement: 157cm/45kg/bra34B
DC: 270k+tip
Repeat order: Yes

Recommended.

Oyenk
08-21-06, 16:05
Imel was her name, quite cute and she had a very good boobs for her measurement.

Origin: Pandegelang
Face: 7/10
Skin: 6.5/10
Attitude: 7.5/10
HJ: 7/10
BJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 7/10
Measurement: 155cm/42kg/bra 34B
DC:room 70k + 220k Imel
Repeat order: Maybe

Oyenk
08-22-06, 06:51
This site is located in West Jakarta; Jl Labu Mangga Besar (near Hotel Jayakarta), damaged cost all-in 230 k rupiahs.

That would be included room+girl.

Last time I went here with Rika (no 12) she is beautifull sundanese, hot stuff when she's drunk he he he. I couldn't get her picture anyway. Sorry bro.

Oyenk
08-22-06, 07:17
Tanti was one of my favorite girl in this site, she has a beautifull yellow skin.

She contributes everything from an Indonesian girl you ever wanted; spoiled, warm, asian attitude.

This hotel is located in Mangga Besar, West Jakarta.

DC all-in 250k (standart room).

Unfortunatelly I couldn't get her face. Sorry bro.

Tanti;

Origin:Cirebon
Face:6.5/10
Body:7/10
Skin:7.5/10 (sundanese yellow)
BM job:7/10
BJ:7/10
FJ:7.5/10
Attitude:9/10
French kiss:8.5/10
Repeat order: Yes
Recommended…
DC:250k + tip for her

Oyenk
08-22-06, 09:10
She was the prettiest girl in this site, I would rather say "college girl" for her.

This site is located in Mangga Besar, West Jakarta.

Damaged cost 200k (all-in).

Sorry, no face picture.

Laela;

Body:8/10 chubby
Face: 8/10
Skin :8/10
Attitude : 7/10
BlowJob : 6/10
FuckJob : 7/10
Measurement :158cm/45kg/Bra 34B
Total cost : 200k room+tip for her
Note:
*she looked like Suzzana; old Indonesian artis who's famous with "Nyi Blorong".

Member #4194
08-23-06, 03:11
For all bro's info.

Irina - A indonesian germanish mix (Picture that she gave earlier)

Fisherman

Bulai69
08-23-06, 10:21
Looks more like Amazonian mix to me...

Oyenk
08-23-06, 10:57
Tuti has a glossy brown skin, she looks like a Javanese village woman.

Tuti (05)

Face: 6/10
Skin: 6.5/10 (glossy)
Attitude: 7/10
B/Job: 7.5/10 (good)
F/Job: 7/10
Measurement: 158cm/47kg/bra34A
Repeat order: maybe
DC: 200k (all-in) + tip Tuti.

Crypton
08-25-06, 19:44
Here's a girl from Top Gun (Rina). She is one half of the famous sisters that Ebowan and T1234 gang banged. See my report in Jakarta thread. 400K Rp. LT.

Crypton
08-25-06, 19:48
Girls we picked up in Top Gun. The girl in jeans is the sister of the girl posted below. My first group thing - Ebowan corrupted me!

Crypton
08-25-06, 19:51
A pick up from My Bar.

Crypton
08-25-06, 19:52
More of the same.

Crypton
08-25-06, 19:55
Two girls I and Ebowan picked up from Atrium Mall. Terrible performance. Didn't feel like taking pictures during or after. Non nudes. The one on the left was "mine."

Crypton
08-25-06, 19:57
A girl from Top Gun. OK performance. Ran away at 5 AM in the morning!

Crypton
08-25-06, 19:59
2 more of the same girl

Crypton
08-25-06, 20:01
Girl from Bounty in Bali. 150K RP ST. Once she got to the room, she liked the A/C and decided to stay until the morning. Nice girl.

Traveler1234
08-25-06, 21:06
Here's a girl from Top Gun (Rina). She is one half of the famous sisters that Ebowan and T1234 gang banged. See my report in Jakarta thread. 400K Rp. LT.

Don't wear the sisters out before my next trip, BESTARDS.

RLMAO

Crypton
08-25-06, 21:07

RLMAO

Too late , buddy!

Wei Ni
08-27-06, 10:15
Very nice report, Crypton
Thanks~

Hanqe
08-27-06, 21:16
She is not alone...

Ebowan
08-29-06, 04:39
Originally Posted by Traveler1234

RLMAO
[QUOTE=Traveler1234]

[QUOTE=Crypton]Too late , buddy!

Oooh I am very sorrrry brudder T1234
but for sure we are going to have some more fun if the three musketeers get finally together to fight the cardinal Richelieu's pussies together

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Ebowan

== Brudder Crypton

Thank you very much for your flowers, I am really touched

Nero X
09-01-06, 03:32
From my trip to Jakarta a couple months back.

2nd tier chicas :) Good service!

Asian Rain
09-03-06, 18:10
Took a quick trip to JKT last weekend, but have had no time to report. I have been rebuilding my entire [6 month old! :mad:] PC due to a major hard disk crash... thank God that I had most everything on backup. Just lost the processing from trips to Phnom Penh and Manila, so I have to rebuild from the original DV tapes. So tedious! Now I have everything triple protected: 320Gb internal dedicated library, 320Gb external mirror backup and failsafe backup of everything to DVD media. Lesson to all of you who care about your material: backup backup backup. I had no warning whatsoever :eek: before my HDD crashed, so keep that in mind if you have stuff you care about.

Anyway, I had a couple awesome GFE-cum-PSE experiences worth noting. Will report later. In the meantime, I ran into one of my girls from last year in My Bar - a Paletehan regular. I call her the Silicone Girl because of her massive rack. She hates it when I point to her chest and say "sil-i-cooone!" Her rack is 100% real. :cool:

First pic was a quick pic from my cel phone last week. Second pic is a still from the video I took of her last year. She is pointing to her monster tit and saying "No Silicone!" Hehe... ;) Enjoy, AR+

Asian Rain
09-11-06, 17:41
Some of the newbies may be wondering the derivation of this yummy acronym...

Picked up a sweet young thing in My Bar this past weekend. When I got her back, we had fun shaving her little beaver bare. When she got on the bed and had her legs together, I noticed the perfect little "Y" formation. Picked up the celphone and clicked a pic. :D

Naturally I was treated to a sumptuous full course Dinner at the Y. :p Very sweet. Of course I returned the favor by giving her a healthy protien shake at the end of the session. :rolleyes: Enjoy JKT, AR+

Hanqe
09-11-06, 20:54
Sorry to say, but your pictures are quite uninterresting.. Everybody here have seen lots of breasts and pussies... Show nice faces! We can imagine the rest.

Some of the newbies may be wondering the derivation of this yummy acronym...

Picked up a sweet young thing in My Bar this past weekend. When I got her back, we had fun shaving her little beaver bare. When she got on the bed and had her legs together, I noticed the perfect little "Y" formation. Picked up the celphone and clicked a pic. :D

Naturally I was treated to a sumptuous full course Dinner at the Y. :p Very sweet. Of course I returned the favor by giving her a healthy protien shake at the end of the session. :rolleyes: Enjoy JKT, AR+

1Ball
09-12-06, 05:23
AR+, ignore the naysayers, most of us love your pics, though I must say, they have been more tame than usual lately. You are the master of Bukkake, and it has been absent of late.
Keep it up

Eaglestar
09-12-06, 11:01
Post what ever the F**k you want. No one has to look at them if they don't want to.

ES

Road Lover
09-12-06, 16:52
Sorry to say, but your pictures are quite uninterresting.. Everybody here have seen lots of breasts and pussies... Show nice faces! We can imagine the rest.

I am sorry Hanqe. I have to disagree. I enjoy these photos tremendously. May I request you to skip them if you do not like it.

AR+, you know how much I admire your deeds and snaps of them. PLease continue them, mein hero!

Fast Eddie 48
09-12-06, 22:43
Post what ever the F**k you want. No one has to look at them if they don't want to.

ES

to AR / eaglestar

I second that AR have some of the best photo in ISG very xxx .

fast eddie 48

Bnlee2
09-13-06, 00:30
Hanqe... I guess you are out gun. You are "out of order" a humble apology to AR would be in order.

Now get down on your knees...

Zedster
09-15-06, 03:02
Selamat Datang,

I'm new here, but thought I'd post a pic of a lovely creature I met in Jogja a couple of years ago (and whom I'm very much still in touch with).God knows why I am, because still not sure I trust her further than I could throw her.

One minute says she wants to be with me bcs she loves me, then in almost the next breath, has at times said, "What I want from you is a better life!" Makes me wonder if all she wants me for is a ticket out of Indo to England.....but anyway, enough about that - she is still the best f*ck I had in my life in any town or country. Love might be blind, but I like her a hell of a lot.

Here's her pic, what do you think?

later

Ekspat
09-15-06, 07:59
a humble apology to AR would be in order.
Huh? What for? He doesn't like the pics, thats all and no offence.
I too don't click on the most of AR's pics anymore since I think it's always the same.

Ekspat
09-15-06, 08:03
Love might be blind, but I like her a hell of a lot.
Here's her pic, what do you think?
Sweet one!
Give it a try, man!
Cheers! :D

SE Asia Joe
09-15-06, 09:32
[QUOTE=Zedster] still not sure I trust her further than I could throw her.

Love might be blind, but I like her a hell of a lot.///

Sorry - but just could not resist replying to you - as you're really showing your newbie status - both on this board as well as in your mongering. (I would also like to apologize to one and all here that I'm chit chatting on the Photo Gallery page with no photo contribution this time)

Remember - its only mongering and as such - do you really care if its true love because of your good looks and charms or true love of your beautiful wallet/passport? The mantra is ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY!

That is of course unless you're NOT just mongering - in which case - BIG MISTAKE posting up her pix? What, you're gonna be serious with her, possibly end up with her - and then have us mongerers recognize her? Yooowich!
SE Asia Joe

Joel Goodsen
09-15-06, 10:26
Nah.. why would posting a pix of a nice looking girl be a "big mistake" :confused:

Zedster, good on ya - I agree with Ekspat. Just one ticket will always be a lot cheaper than what Paul McCartney has been doing.

Ekspat
09-15-06, 10:59
why would posting a pix of a nice looking girl be a "big mistake" :confused:

Agree. I saw her picture and nice to see. But in half an hour time or latest by tomorrow, she could walk next to me somewhere in the city, I would think again 'nice girl', but wouldn't realize that it's she from the pic.
Cheers!

Zedster
09-15-06, 14:08
That is of course unless you're NOT just mongering - in which case - BIG MISTAKE posting up her pix? What, you're gonna be serious with her, possibly end up with her - and then have us mongerers recognize her? Yooowich!
SE Asia JoeNo, I'm not mongering, was just looking for opinions on how trustable Indo girls are in general. So I might a newb to this site, but you were too once, remember that?

Of course I care about her (hence no nakedness here) and I respect her dignity. She's a relatively *good* 23yo Muslim girl and is certainly no mongerbait anymore. In fact, she's never directly asked me for any *payment*. I'm just not sure if she has some hidden agenda.

In restrospect, it was probably a mistake my posting her pic here, but someone said they wanted to see pretty faces, so, in a moment of utter and complete madness, I obliged; but, thought would try to kill two birds with one stone in the process, and try to get constuctive opinions about trust, from others' experiences - but then again, maybe this is the wrong place to ask.

And if you did happen to recognise her, who cares? She's taken.

We'll see

Sampai jumpa!

John1402
09-15-06, 17:17
No, I'm not mongering, was just looking for opinions on how trustable Indo girls are in general. So I might a newb to this site, but you were too once, remember that?

Of course I care about her (hence no nakedness here) and I respect her dignity. She's a relatively *good* 23yo Muslim girl and is certainly no mongerbait anymore. In fact, she's never directly asked me for any *payment*. I'm just not sure if she has some hidden agenda.

In restrospect, it was probably a mistake my posting her pic here, but someone said they wanted to see pretty faces, so, in a moment of utter and complete madness, I obliged; but, thought would try to kill two birds with one stone in the process, and try to get constuctive opinions about trust, from others' experiences - but then again, maybe this is the wrong place to ask.

And if you did happen to recognise her, who cares? She's taken.

We'll see

Sampai jumpa!I think a regonize this girl. Is she working in Ibis Hotel?

Zedster
09-15-06, 20:05
Nope,

She works in a bank (or so I've been led to believe). Which Ibis hotel do you refer, and working as what? Now you've go me curious, but then again, there are many deadringers everywhere.

Bulai69
09-15-06, 22:16
My opinion, based, on some experience, is, I am sorry to tell you that Indonesian girls are totally UN trustworthy. "Your" girl may be an exception of course: she may have decided that you are a good catch and if you have indicated that you can offer her long term security she may well be "loyal" to you. But at a practical level, if she can find a level of support from being "loyal" to other men when you are not around, she may well be doing that.

In summary and in general, my experience is that if you give them loads of money they screw around for fun when you aren't there; if you don't give them any money they screw around for money when you aren't there. Cynical but accurate I'm afraid.

Remus
09-16-06, 01:42
My opinion, based, on some experience, is, I am sorry to tell you that Indonesian girls are totally UN trustworthy. "Your" girl may be an exception of course: she may have decided that you are a good catch and if you have indicated that you can offer her long term security she may well be "loyal" to you. But at a practical level, if she can find a level of support from being "loyal" to other men when you are not around, she may well be doing that.

In summary and in general, my experience is that if you give them loads of money they screw around for fun when you aren't there; if you don't give them any money they screw around for money when you aren't there. Cynical but accurate I'm afraid.Pak Bulai69,

Don't want to start an argument here, but weren't the attitude you are describing (about being untrustworthy and screw around) is the pattern behaviour of commercial sex worker (outright or otherwise) around the world?

That is why when I screw those kind of girl, I never ever bring your heart, just my penis and my money.

Member #1774
09-16-06, 04:55
Pak Bulai69,

Don't want to start an argument here, but weren't the attitude you are describing (about being untrustworthy and screw around) is the pattern behaviour of commercial sex worker (outright or otherwise) around the world?

That is why when I screw those kind of girl, I never ever bring your heart, just my penis and my money.Love can happens in wrong place and wrong time, everybody deserve true love, just belive in your heart, and everybody deserve second chance, take it or leave it.

Freeman 418
09-16-06, 14:26
Yeah I have to agree with this opinion from experience.

I had an Indo girl visit me here in Aus. She was good in many ways, but from a poorer background in her own country. She was not even a working-girl or anything of the sort.. just your average middle to lower class Indo girl.

When I took her out, she was constantly (unconsciously) looking for 2nd and 3rd options incase our relationship didn't work. A few times she even took business cards or numbers from guys who approached her trying to pick her up in clubs etc.

I knew all of this was going on, but didn't really care, since I got my "value" from the short-term relationship, just as she did. I had no real intenion for a serious LT relationship.. but pity help the poor dudes who "fall in love" with these women and start doling out the cash.

Treat it for what it is.. a contract between 2 people.

In summary and in general, my experience is that if you give them loads of money they screw around for fun when you aren't there; if you don't give them any money they screw around for money when you aren't there. Cynical but accurate I'm afraid.